PDA

View Full Version : Oak Cliff, Lancaster, Comal, Seventh etc.

Make A Deal
04-23-05, 04:43
I wanted to start a new thread by location.

Duttyboi
04-24-05, 01:26
I was on the Ft.Worth Ave and caught up with Lisa who gives excellent bbbjtcim. This was 2am Thursday for a Jackson in the car. Beware of her crazy ass boyfriend who is a rockhead and he gets jealous even though he gets money from her to buy crack.

X Factor
05-04-05, 21:26
Where on Fort Worth Ave. Write like we don't know where the hell your at!

Make A Deal
05-05-05, 16:42
Read the main post of the Garden Tool I picked up the other day.

Member #3880
05-10-05, 18:54
Picked up a sweet little duo of semi-pro's hanging out at Lady Love on Monday night. Did them both .45. Plenty of action on Malcolm X from 11-1am.

Happy hunting!

Member #3880
06-13-05, 11:26
Nice BSW Luanda. I had done her before, bbbj, fs, and anal all for .3. Plenty of action on Lamar near Hatcher last night.

Bbond
06-17-05, 18:14
Where on Fort Worth Ave. Write like we don't know where the hell your at!

Whats you mean WE? If you read his, and others posts, you will know exactly where on Ft. Worth he is at.

Duttyboi
07-02-05, 19:06
I am just getting back online to read posts and posts myself. Xfactor if you would just go to the AVE you will see the area, but if you get lost;the best area to look is between Hampton and Beckly which is a good stretch of road.

There are little tellys all up and down there and a few bond places the closer to Beckley you get. It has really been dead around there because of the construction and especially after the closing of the Paradise.

Member #3880
07-11-05, 10:00
Shoved my tool way down her throat and hit dat azz twice for a jack and a ham. BSW found off Lamar near Lady Love. Later 30's. Nice round booty.

El Oso Milo
10-14-05, 18:05
Where on Fort Worth Ave. Write like we don't know where the hell your at!They are talking about the section on Fort Worth on each side of the over pass for I30. There are many hotels through there, but me personally, have never seen anything decent that wasnt on a trip.