PDA

View Full Version : Bloomington Amps

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Member #4478
04-26-10, 10:37
Oviously I'm new but what's included with the Girl Friend Experience?I don't mind responding. You asked pretty nicely.

Usually DFK, usually some DATY and prolonged French lessons. 69 is often part of it. If you are lucky, she climaxes as well. And sometimes their is a second cup. Extended time and massage is a possibility.

Weed8888
04-28-10, 00:08
Been away for a short while,Just wanted to say,went back and read all the post and thanks for all the posting.I am up to date now.

Might have to check out this new place and will report as always if I do!

Ricky Gol
04-30-10, 20:57
Like weed, I have been away from action for quite some time. Lots of updates as I read through. You guys rock. Seems like everyone is hooked to the new place. I know I would never go there because of the alleged location. Plus I have too many friends in that part of the neighborhood.

What's playing(and who) at the HK and TS these days?

I will add a report if I end up visiting one of them this week.

Play safe guys. Later

Ricky

Gottogo2
05-02-10, 07:44
I'm certain that you're all thinking something different but, if you're uncomfortable with Spa One's location on Veteran's then there is a 2nd entrance. There is a parking area behind the building and an entrance with a door bell. Mamasan came from Chicago.

Islay
05-03-10, 01:15
From a recent visit to Hong Kong I've found they have rotated their talent. My girl was A***, probably mid-30's, 5'3", black hair to just past her shoulders, small natural chest, small backside, more or less an average amp girl's body. No haggling, no problems. Average table shower. Her massage was fine, though she lost some steam as she progressed, IMO. She provided nice preliminary activities and the full experience was satisfying, though not a performance that draws me back to the theater.

The other girl, I didn't see her, but she sounded like a favorite spinner from the past. Memories of her B good.

Justme309
05-03-10, 10:31
As Islay mentioned there is someone name B**** at HK. I saw her a week/week and a half ago. I can't verify it's the same one (she denied having been here before and I'd only seen the old B**** once), but she is of similar size. TS was good. Oil massage was excellent. She could have built up to the extras a little better, but the full course was superb. I wish I could say for sure if it was the B***** from awhile back. I thought it might be when I saw her but I wasn't positive. Definitely a spinner though and worth a visit.

Member #4478
05-04-10, 08:25
As Islay mentioned there is someone name B**** at HK. I saw her a week/week and a half ago. I can't verify it's the same one (she denied having been here before and I'd only seen the old B**** once), but she is of similar size. TS was good. Oil massage was excellent. She could have built up to the extras a little better, but the full course was superb. I wish I could say for sure if it was the B***** from awhile back. I thought it might be when I saw her but I wasn't positive. Definitely a spinner though and worth a visit.Not sure why she denied it was her. Interesting.

It is Bobbie from before. I guarantee it.

Worth a visit.

Ricky Gol
05-05-10, 23:14
Just came back from HK. Met the new provider named A***(first name of noted Russian tennis star, enrique iglesias' fuck buddy).

Not a bomb looks wise, nice natural perfect sized uptop, decent rear, late 30's if I'm good at reading their ages. TS was good with proper attention at the right places. Once back in the room, back massage was great. There was no music in the room but she started singing in Chinese(felt weird but added a good touch to the proceedings). I must tell you here that she more than makes up for the looks by putting a lot of effort into impressing you with her massage. On the flip, she grabbed her t** and forcibly fed into my mouth while I wasn't ready yet since I was still getting into the groove. I had fun with those things for a while. Then she proceeded with the front massage, with some tongue bath at the perfect places. The rest was highway to glory with moaning and some nice dirty phrases once in a while. In and out in about 50 mins. Standard rates apply.

If you don't mind the looks(again, she is not bad looking but may not appease everyone in the audience), I'd definitely recommend her. The effort she puts in is worth noting.

Haffun, but play safe

Ricky

ES345
05-06-10, 08:16
New Amp advertised on Craigslist- Macao 211 Landmark Dr., Normal, IL

Justme309
05-06-10, 15:29
New Amp advertised on Craigslist- Macao 211 Landmark Dr., Normal, ILI saw that too. Isn't that the same address where Eastern was? I wonder if it's just a rebadge or if they've changed philosophy.

I may have to bite the bullet and check it out.

Bgblz
05-12-10, 08:31
Just returned from a week in sunny southern California. I was able to sample a spa near downtown San Diego and basically the services, arrangements, and cost were comparable. It would be nice if we didn't have to pay big city rates in central Illinois.

BB

Bgblz
05-12-10, 08:35
I read the recent posts and I just had to see for myself. Yes, it is B*****, and yes, she is a spinner. Her hair coloring was different, but all else was as I remembered. I wonder if we might see the likes of Candy and Rose. Maybe it's "REPEAT SUMMERTIME".

My session with B***** was just like my post back when.

BIG BALLZ

Joe6009
05-12-10, 15:59
I had a dream that I had the fortunate opportunity to head downstate for work and decided I would sample some of the local flavor. My dream lead me over to HK. I dreamt that I was greated by Pamela Anderson. Oh wait that was another dream. No in the dream I was with a small spinner named A***. She wasn't the best to look at but she certainly was committed to providing me with a pleasurable experience. I dreamt that much fun was had.

Wondering when I might get the chance to dream about heading downstate again. You guys have a gem down there!

Y D N F O C
05-18-10, 20:14
Still can't believe this is all real. Thinking about trying it myself for the first time. Had a few questions before I do.

1. Are they clean? As in free of STD's? I'm young and don't want to catch anything.

2. What are the up to date prices for Ivy? Tokyo? I'm leaning toward going to Ivy but would like to know prices first.

3. Am I guaranteed to get FS on first visit? What will help me accomplish that? Is it akward your first time?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and definitely taken into consideration.

Play safe!

Y D N F O C
05-18-10, 22:36
Thinking about going to an AMP for the first time. Only scare is if the girls are clean. STD free? Young and I would hate to catch something. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Seriff
05-19-10, 00:21
Y D N F O C

I lurk around here and don't post much but even I know this one. Please read
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897 and read this board back several pages. The prices and relevant info have not changed much.

As far as STD go as long as you use a raincoat you should be fine. However, if you are very concerned about getting something the best thing to do is to not visit AMPS.

Islay
05-19-10, 15:34
I'll add a bit too. Please check out this thread:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5871
The first suggestion, reading "Randy's Guide," is absolutely essential to any further communication you might want to voice with the community.

The Ivy, Tokyo, Hong Kong, One Spa, etc, charge $60 for an hour massage service. I believe other numbers quoted in Randy's are relevant; and as stated similar numbers are referenced in previous posts on this thread. There are few guarantees in life, your experience will be dependent on your behavior, and luck. Again, read the guide, please.

I believe the vast majority of the community are sane, rational persons. Few of us would knowingly seek to injure ourselves, and since many posters are repeat, long time posters, you can probably get the idea that if we thought some girl or spa was a danger, we'd 1) quit the hobby or 2) inform the rest of the community. In my experience, cleanliness and safety are paramount to these establishments.

Again, read the guide, read the forum. Good luck.

Y D N F O C
05-19-10, 23:40
Thanks for the help. Once I get the extra cash I will definitely try one. Sorry for the questions, just a precaution. I read the guide. In Randy's he said he had a cop come in the room while it was happening. Anyone else had an issue like that? As far as pricing I read back but saw some of those were older posts so I wasn't sure. So if I'm not mistaken $60 for massage, table shower, and sauna? And then $100-$140 for full service? Also do you just go up and knock or do you have to call ahead? Do they take more than one customer at a time? Sorry for all the questions and that I am new on here. Hope to become a regular with many postings in the near future. Once again, thanks for the answers and help.

Marcusillinois
05-20-10, 21:04
Check your private messages I sent you a tutorial.

Justme309
05-20-10, 23:31
I saw that too. Isn't that the same address where Eastern was? I wonder if it's just a rebadge or if they've changed philosophy.

I may have to bite the bullet and check it out.I checked into it. Despite the craigslist ad, nothing has changed. Even the sign is the same. If you want a decent massage and a HJ, then it might work for you. If you want something more, look elsewhere.

Islay
05-20-10, 23:44
Also do you just go up and knock or do you have to call ahead? Do they take more than one customer at a time?
These aren't really common questions, so I'll throw out some more info.

You can call ahead, but it's easier to simply show up, knock on the door, and enjoy yourself.

It depends on the number of girls they have and how busy they are. If an amp has one girl working (Ivy had one girl recently, it didn't sound like a second was coming for a bit), then they may stick you in the second room if she's busy. If they have two girls working, then they can have two customers worked on, plus a third in an extra room (most amps have three rooms). Three customers tends to be a rare occurrence. Or they may ask you to come back in an hour, who knows why.

Justme309
05-25-10, 12:29
I visited HK on Saturday and had an excellent visit with C*****. Young, cute, all natural girl who some will remember. She'll be here for two months. You definitely want to try to see her. Attractive and enthusiastic. A great experience. On the way out, I was greeted by L***. She hugged me and made sure I got a feel of her breasts. I hadn't seen her before but my guess is she's the wild child that some of you loved for her enthusiasm.

Aim An3000
05-26-10, 02:07
Sorry if this has been already addressed. I've been reading the boards for a while, in anticipation of being in the area next month. My only question was are covers provided or should I come prepared? Thanks, and again sorry if I'm out of line for asking.

Amp Middleman
05-26-10, 08:20
You go outside In the rain don't you leave your house with a raincoat so you don't catch a cold? So some amp's don't have coats due to the fact of Leo being nosey if a bust were to occur. So anyways use common sense OK?

Sorry if this has been already addressed. I've been reading the boards for a while, in anticipation of being in the area next month. My only question was are covers provided or should I come prepared? Thanks, and again sorry if I'm out of line for asking.

Marcusillinois
05-26-10, 19:10
Every establishment I have been has provided "coverage." Furthermore, I have never heard of one not carrying those items because of LEO.

Islay
05-26-10, 19:51
Probably the most functional answer would be to always come prepared for the possible contingencies when you visit an establishment with which you are unfamiliar. If you find your preparations unnecessary, you can use your materials some other time. This bit of advice I think works well in any city.

Not to step on the toes of the previous responders, I just hope this fellow learns how to fish, so to speak.

Bgblz
05-30-10, 10:37
It’s been several weeks and I felt a need for an adjustment at the local spa. Normally I drop in to my favorite spa early on weekday mornings, but I’m leaving on a business trip and felt I had to fit a spa visit in before I left. My only concern was all the heavy traffic from you monger’s while off for the holiday weekend.

I arrived at the HK spa about 6:30pm Saturday night; not a car was in the drive. I rang the bell and was ushered in. All the staff was very upset as there was no business.

My therapist was L*** and I recognize her from before (I said it would be a “Repeat Summer”). She said, “No, I’m a new girl.” (I wonder why they all deny they’ve been thru before.)

She told me we would take our time as there was no rush. The TS alone lasted almost an hour. She completely exfoliated my whole body from head to toe. I’ve never done it or had it done to me. I was pink as a new born baby.

Once on the massage table, L*** again stated we did not need to rush as there were no customers. Her massage was lame and weak. She rubbed in some lotion, again from head to foot. She took her time.

The rest of the therapy was a whirl of body parts, sucking, grinding, twisting, and pounding. GFE!!! I am not 18 anymore and I was only able to go one round. L*** was truly disappointed. I think she was so bored she wanted to have at it for a long time. She promised next visit we would take our time. Total time was around two hours.

To all you mongers, thanks for a wonderful evening, glad you weren’t there!

Broome333
05-30-10, 11:25
Probably the most functional answer would be to always come prepared for the possible contingencies when you visit an establishment with which you are unfamiliar. If you find your preparations unnecessary, you can use your materials some other time. This bit of advice I think works well in any city.

Not to step on the toes of the previous responders, I just hope this fellow learns how to fish, so to speak.

I agree coming prepared is the best answer. When I first started out I got spoiled by establishments that provided all of the required equipment and eventually quite bringing my own. The result is I missed out on a good offer that I still regret today. Better safe than sorry in more ways than one.

I also want to thank those that replied to my post requesting updated info about the Bloomington AMPs. I had the chance to make my first visit in a few years recently and have to say you guys are quite lucky. Getting to spend time with a lady that is considerably younger, thinner, and prettier than the average Chicago area AMP provider was a treat.

Islay
05-31-10, 22:15
The other girl at the Hong Kong spa, C*****, the tasty baked treat, is another returner. For about the past year or so, Hong Kong has had a fantastic talent rotation.

My time wasn't as fun as Bgblz, nor was it as secluded. I guess today was everyone's day to visit.

C***** has been described before, but to recap she's younger, has a fantastic thin body, strong customer service skills, and provides an enjoyable experience. Maybe not as fun as the other girl, but you probably won't be disappointed with either girl.

I've not been to the Tokyo in a long time, anyone want to relay their recent experience?

Justme309
06-01-10, 11:43
Sorry, I can't provide any info on Tokyo. The last couple of times that I went were rushed but it's been awhile. With the talent at HK and some questionable service at TS, I've pretty much written it off.

Coeltrain
06-01-10, 18:23
I had'nt been out to Bloomingtion on a long time, Had C___ on the hook.
YMMV but she seamed too much 'In charge", I had a good time and all but I tryed to interupt her ruteen "no go" I also got the titty hug from L __on the way out--- I see L ___ next time.

Nashvillan
06-01-10, 22:47
I checked out Tokyo over the holiday weekend, I received a great table shower and a rushed, lack luster massage at best. I declined on the extras that were offered. Walked out and headed directly over to HK and had a very good session with L.

Bgblz
06-03-10, 22:37
Sorry Islay, I guess my visit was accidentally perfect timing. YMMV.
I had planned on seeing C***** anyway, but had L**** instead.

Just returned from San Diego again. Same-same there, except they used mattresses on the floor. Prices ran about the same. I hate paying big city rates for services in central Illinois, but we're lucky to have any of those services available here.

Guess quite a number of us have written off Tokyo. I don't think I've been in there for almost a year. There would have to be some very special talent on staff to draw me back again.

BIG BALLZ

Catsplatzfever
06-04-10, 01:32
Made a trip to HK and enjoyed a loveley session with L***. I think I-- is my favorite place but I like the shower at HK. L*** is nicely built, decent Engrish. Good shower, massage included some back walking. Extras were enthusiastic, and the best part was no haggling. She whispered in my ear and it was on. didn't even look at tip til we were done. .6 for door and $ tip. I got there kinda late but she went the full hour. May have to go back and see her again.

I think my slight beef with HK is it's location. It's pretty secluded, unlike TS, but the restaurant is within site as well as the house that sits up a hill beside it. I got a clear shot of the dude in the house washing something in his sink. The worst part of the trip was exiting and encountering a small group pf people hanging outside the Islamic Society. Slightly awkward. Oh well, I guess it's just a side effect of the hobby.

Turk1
06-04-10, 14:53
I am definitely going to have to pay a visit to HK to catch either of what sounds to be the dynamic duo - hope the staff does not rotate before I get by for a visit.

Other IL locations do not seem to have the staff quality of B/N!

Justme309
06-07-10, 21:46
I just got back from HK. L*** greeted me at the door. I had read all of the reviews but hadn't seen her myself. Wow, she really gets into it. She either really enjoys her work or should get an Emmy. TS was very thorough and playful. Massage was not the best but included some back walking. Let's be honest though who really goes there for the massage.. The transition from massage to extra was seamless. One minute she's rubbing my back, the next she's rubbing her breasts on my back and off we went. She offered a second time but the little guy was worn out and wouldn't cooperate. As I'm gettingg dressed she realized that I hadn't given her the tip yet so she politely excused herself to give me the opportunity to lay it on the table. Overall an A+ experience. She said a new girl starts tomorrow, but she's not leaving. I guess that means C***** is rotating out.

Turk1
06-16-10, 16:19
Finally had the opportunity to visit L*** at HK. Well worth the effort! TS was very playful and from there went straight to the extras upon return to the room. Massage after was a little too firm for my taste but she went the extra mile and afterward she invited me to try for a multiple. I was the only hobbyist there. She said there are now 3 girls so I guess a rotation out by one is not on the horizon.

Girl I met in the hallway on the way out was not even comparable to L***. If she is the new girl I would stick with L***.

Islay
06-17-10, 20:44
New girl at Ivy. C****, probably pushing 40, about 5'1", short black hair, large round eyes, just above "small" chest, still fairly fit. Heavy accent, little English skill.

Pushed for the extra Jackson, but she finally relented after a prolonged back and forth. Her massage provided decent firmness, though she had a tendency to plant one hand in one place, and just press without moving it. That's not comfortable, especially when you expect both hands to be massaging your muscles. Extras were by the book. She reminded me, more than once, to bring an extra Jackson next time. Sure thing, doll.

As far as I know she's the only girl working, other than the door girl. I eagerly await someone new at the Ivy. Hong Kong seems to be the way to go as of now.

Justme309
06-21-10, 19:59
But I was just disappointed at HK. To start their AC is broken. Mamasan (new one by the way) said it would be fixed tomorrow. My masseusse kept complaining about the heat. Apparently, it's been broken since she arrived 2 days ago. A*** is a little older than the girls who have been at HK recently and not as attractive IMHO. TS was okay but she used cool water because of the broken AC. Massage was bad. She tried to be firm but it was a squeezing, poking method that was uncomfortable. I went with a BJ which turned out to be more HJ than anything. The technique, if you can call it that, was lousy. Overall, I'd take a pass on A***. Maybe, she was grumpy because of the heat. She also failed to bring me my clothes so I dressed while she

Stood with her back to me facing the fan. One positive, she was topless the whole time because it was cooler. Unfortunately, that didn't make up for the substandard service.

Bgblz
06-24-10, 09:18
Just like Justme, maybe my expectations were too high.

I had a few rough days with work, and the old paycheck will begin to take about a 10% hit starting next month. I figured I'd better get my joint adjusted while I can.

I stopped by the HK Thursday afternoon. The "new" mamasan is a weird old girl. She forgot to take the house door fee which was collected later. The AC was back on.

I asked who was working and she said new girl, "Na-na". I figured what the heck. As it turned out, it was A***. I would say 40's to mid 40's, and I usually guess too low. She had no tats or metal, about 5'2", about 130lbs, shoulder blade length dark hair, 34C - almost 36C, a little wrinkly paunch.

We joked and played around during the TS which was average. I asked for, and needed a firm massage. Like Justme, I found the massage was just a bunch of poking and fingernails. It was probabaly the worse massage I've ever received. It really messed up my mood.

The rest of the session was below par and I had to really work at it. She did offer seconds.

I also dressed myself and got my own water botttle as I left. If I understand correctly, L*** is still there.

Like Justme, I would take a pass on A*** if you can.

Appearance: 6
Attitude: 7
Table Shower: 7
Massage: 4
Extras: 6
Overall: 6

Islay
06-26-10, 22:12
Recently visited the Hong Kong. I was told that L*** was "on vacation." I'm not sure if it's a day or months.

I met a new girl, Y****. She's probably just shy of 30, about 5'2", straight long black hair, a cute though not necessarily alluring face, a droopy handful chest, not quite chubby build, and a somewhat flat backside. Lots of Korean girls have shoulders significantly wider than their hips, she is no exception.

She's nice enough and has ok English skills. She was able to provide nice pressure for the massage, though she was kind of all over the place. A nice, structured massage, moving from the neck to shoulders to back to etc, helps improve the overall experience. She jumped about with no discernible plan. No haggling, standard rate for a standard fare. I enjoyed her efforts, but that may be in comparison to less than stellar recent performances from other girls. YMMV with this one.

I'm not rushing back to see her, but with the known talent in the area I might revisit, or try one of the other spas.

I have to agree that the new HK mamasan seems a bit absent minded. I miss the girl who served as mamasan previously for almost two years. A regular mamasan also makes the AMP going experience better, but I guess we can't have it all.

Member #4478
06-30-10, 23:40
Visited HK on Tuesday. Saw Y***. Average looks. Average body. Maybe a bit of baby fat. Older than I usually like. But ok. Very friendly. Very nice girl.

Massage in the room before shower. (shower was busy). Ok. But then a great table shower. Massage there as well. Then a fantastic massage after the TS and before the fun. Including walking on my back and hot towel on my back. Great foot massage. Loved it.

Fun stuff was average. But satisfying.

Then. Another massage. Chest, neck, scalp, and shoulders. After the fun stuff.

Probably will not repeat. But I had a really great time!

Fun Fellagain
07-01-10, 06:51
Hey Guys,

Driving from IL to FL. Read a bunch on yer forum but can't zero in on info. Can y'all PM me with what the best spa (I assume HK) is with youngest cutest friskiest gal is? I sure appreciate the info guys! I'll report my findings unless requested otherwise.

Cheers

Fun

Bgblz
07-02-10, 22:32
I'll report my findings unless requested otherwise.

WELL? Anything to report?

BB

Fun Fellagain
07-03-10, 01:12
WELL? Anything to report?

BB

I drive through on Tues. :)

Bgblz
07-03-10, 11:46
I drive through on Tues. :)

You promised you'd report your findings. You owe us more details....

How was traffic, road conditions, Smokey's, gas prices???

Just joking!

BB

Jimmy
07-03-10, 15:37
You promised you'd report your findings. You owe us more details....

How was traffic, road conditions, Smokey's, gas prices???

Just joking!

BB

What time is Tuesday?

Fun Fellagain
07-03-10, 17:33
What time is Tuesday?

Leaving MN Tuesday AM and plan to roll through Bloomington in the evening. Stopped in at HK (at least I think it was HK) last year and had a pretty nice time. ;)

Member #4478
07-07-10, 23:56
Visited recently. Sunny is very attractive and well built - good sense of humor. For the first time ever I was taken back to the "premium" room - full size bed (still a massage table - but about a queen size bed) and mirrors all around (wow!).

Highly recommended.

Justme309
07-08-10, 23:37
I decided to give Tokyo another shot. What a mistake! I got there at 9:00 pm and was taken to a room. Mamasan came back a few minutes later to take me to the sauna. I didn't see any cars when I got there, but figured I'd just wait for my masseusse. After 5 minutes or so, mamasan comes in and takes me to the shower. I hate it when she's the one giving the shower. She did a very workman-like job and took me back to the sauna to wait some more. At 9:15, I make it back to the room and a chunky lady in her mid 30's comes in. Sorry, but I didn't get her name. She had a very deep, man-like voice that was not at all sexy. The massage started out okay. It was nice and firm and then she climbed on the table. I normally like it when they back walk, but this girl was too big to be walking on someone's back! Mind you, I'm not some puny guy complaining here. I'm a stocky dude at around 215 and have never had back problems a day in my life. I was enduring it until the elephant actually started jumping. It's an hour and a half later and my lower back is still killing me. I think she caused something to slip out of place. The extras were passable, but you could tell she was just doing a job and wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. She met her goal. I was out the door at 9:30. 15 minutes total time with my provider and it wasn't even quality. That's it. I'm done with TS for good.

Bgblz
07-09-10, 08:40
Thanks for TOFTT!

We need/want there to be several providers in the area. I use to rotate between three of the spas, trying to get recognized as a "regular" at all of them. If something happens at one we have an alternative.

You, my friend, have had some bad luck lately. Our massages from A*** at HK really sucked. I hope your next visit to a spa ofsets the last two bad visits.

Good luck.

BB

Bgblz
07-09-10, 20:56
Stopped by the HK today. My therapist was S****. 5'2" TO 5'4", long dark hair to the middle of her back, no tats or metal, about 125lbs., little bit of a gut, late thirties; good looking for her age.

TS was standard fair, but unrushed. I asked for and received a good firm massage; best I've had in a while. Some joking during the massage, amidst massage cream and hot towels made for a pleasant experience.

The extras were good and unrushed as well. Most requests were acted on, an almost GFE. Lacking a more youthful alternative, I would repeat. If nothing else, just for the massage.

Appearance: 7
Attitude: 8
Table Shower: 7
Massage: 8
Extras: 7
Overall: 7.5

Bigbill420
07-10-10, 18:48
Do any of the spas cater to domination or fetishes?

Tokyoivy
07-11-10, 06:00
Do any of the spas cater to domination or fetishes?I've never asked, but the spas I've been to are pretty vanilla.

Bgblz
07-12-10, 08:51
Do any of the spas cater to domination or fetishes?

Bill,

I wouldn't ask, and I DO NOT believe those services are provided by any of the spas on this thread.

I don't believe you will find any postings on other city threads that even suggest those services are available at a massage spa.

BB

Islay
07-12-10, 22:52
Presently at the Ivy, R*** and J****. The same J**** who's visited several times in the past, a bit older but provides a great massage.

The current line up at Hong Kong has been given ample coverage.

No clue about Tokyo, but from the most recent report it doesn't sound inviting.

No clue about One Spa, but my last visits were nice.

Hong Kong is still the place, hopefully their real talent will rotate back in soon.

Member #2819
07-15-10, 12:47
Stopped by Spa One Last night. My therapist was Y***. 5'2" TO 5'4", dark hair to the middle of her back give or take, about 115lbs., terrible at guessing age but I would say mid 20's

TS was very nice and thorough. At one point thought round one was going to end on the table. I had to hold her hand to stop. Received a fairly decent back massage; not the best I have had but definitely better than most.

The extras were very good and unrushed. CBJ was very skillful, she allowed me to finger her (very wet & tight) during the CBJ. Then on too cowgirl, then missionary. She reached down and played with the twins until I unloaded.

Overall a very pleasant first experience, i will repeat.

Appearance: 9
Attitude: 10
Table Shower: 8
Extras: 9
Overall: 9

Member #4478
07-16-10, 20:48
Stopped by Spa One Last night. My therapist was Y***. 5'2" TO 5'4", dark hair to the middle of her back give or take, about 115lbs., terrible at guessing age but I would say mid 20's

TS was very nice and thorough. At one point thought round one was going to end on the table. I had to hold her hand to stop. Received a fairly decent back massage; not the best I have had but definitely better than most.

The extras were very good and unrushed. CBJ was very skillful, she allowed me to finger her (very wet & tight) during the CBJ. Then on too cowgirl, then missionary. She reached down and played with the twins until I unloaded.

Overall a very pleasant first experience, i will repeat.

Appearance: 9
Attitude: 10
Table Shower: 8
Overall: 9She is a sweetie - and very attractive in my opinion.

You should look closely - she is at least 35 years old - but she does look quite young. Great body - nice legs too.

Member #2819
07-17-10, 10:10
She is a sweetie - and very attractive in my opinion.

You should look closely - she is at least 35 years old - but she does look quite young. Great body - nice legs too.

Yes very nice legs. See, told you I am terrible at guessing ages

Tokyoivy
07-19-10, 01:13
I'm going to be visiting either Hong Kong or One spa soon, probably sometime this week. I've read that there was a therapist at HK that might be up for a second go. I'm wondering, and I realize you've never seen me post, but I'd appreciate if someone could PM me her name, starts with L.

Is she still there?

Member #4478
07-19-10, 08:44
I'm going to be visiting either Hong Kong or One spa soon, probably sometime this week. I've read that there was a therapist at HK that might be up for a second go. I'm wondering, and I realize you've never seen me post, but I'd appreciate if someone could PM me her name, starts with L.

Is she still there?You don't need a PM for this. No - she is no longer there.

Justme309
07-21-10, 11:32
Stopped by the HK today. My therapist was S****. 5'2" TO 5'4", long dark hair to the middle of her back, no tats or metal, about 125lbs., little bit of a gut, late thirties; good looking for her age.

TS was standard fair, but unrushed. I asked for and received a good firm massage; best I've had in a while. Some joking during the massage, amidst massage cream and hot towels made for a pleasant experience.

The extras were good and unrushed as well. Most requests were acted on, an almost GFE. Lacking a more youthful alternative, I would repeat. If nothing else, just for the massage.Just to second Bgblz's report, I saw S**** last week and his review is spot on. The massage alone was worth the price of admission.

Bgblz's, it seems that you and I have very similar tastes. I always agree with your assessment of a given provider.

Thanks for posting.

Colort
07-22-10, 08:01
Went by their yesterday, and guess who is back. As you all know I had a great time. just to tell you Lisa is back. She said she would be a couple of weeks. treat her good, she is a special lady

Bgblz
07-23-10, 07:46
While my staff received a 5% pay raise, I've seen a 10% net reduction in my income. That 10 % was my "funny money". I won't be hitting the HK quite as often anymore.

With that thought in mind, you might understand that I hope we can get a confirmation that this L*** is, in fact, the one and only. If so, I just might be able to steal some jacksons from the vacation money jar.

Colort, thanks for the report. Sounds like you're a former lurker, but you have read and followed along on the posts. Welcome to the thread.

BIG BALLZ

ps. We have about 800 posts on this thread, and almost half were posted just by Islay. Thanks you Islay for all the great reports.

Islay
07-24-10, 17:31
With that thought in mind, you might understand that I hope we can get a confirmation that this L*** is, in fact, the one and only. If so, I just might be able to steal some jacksons from the vacation money jar.
I recently visited the Hong Kong, and I did meet with L***. I didn't really meet her last time around, I only said hello in the hallway. She is well worth the visit. Probably 5'3", black hair past her shoulders that she wears up, striking eyes set in a beautiful face (IMO), slightly more than a handful (and artificial) chest, lean and femine body, tight shapely butt and lean legs.

She was excellent in all events, a girl that urges you to return simply through memory of experiencing her. Or maybe things have just been slow...no, she is that good. Get it while it's hot.

Colort, thanks for the report. Sounds like you're a former lurker, but you have read and followed along on the posts. Welcome to the thread.
Seconded. Any other lurkers that want to help the community, just let us know what you think of your experiences.

ps. We have about 800 posts on this thread, and almost half were posted just by Islay. Thanks you Islay for all the great reports.
I'll try to keep posting, hope everyone is enjoying the summer. Good luck and be safe.

Turk1
07-26-10, 15:34
Why is it that the good ones never stay very long? I had the pleasure of experiencing L*** last time in BN and was disappointed she had left. Now she is back but is leaving in 2 weeks? Just before I can get back to visit again. Hope her replacement is of equal quality!

Have tried other cities but none are comparable to BN for quality. Keep up the posts and thanks to all Senior members who post in BN AMP thread. If it were not for you I would have missed out on L*** the last time!

Bgblz
08-02-10, 22:13
Bgblz's, it seems that you and I have very similar tastes. I always agree with your assessment of a given provider.

Thanks Justme.

Having similar tastes is a given if you frequesnt AMPs. Most of us like small asian spinners with nice tits.

BB

Justme309
08-03-10, 20:22
Thanks Justme.

Having similar tastes is a given if you frequesnt AMPs. Most of us like small asian spinners with nice tits.

BBGuess I can't argue with that logic. If we liked BBW's, we'd probably be posting on a different forum.

Islay
08-03-10, 21:48
From my last Hong Kong visit I learned that L*** has "gone on vacation." I didn't ask if it was a day break, or if she went home. I assumed the latter. Suffice to say I was immediately disappointed.

I met a new girl, J****. Probably late 30's, average body. Frankly I can't summon the interest to really review her. I didn't take things further than the basics, from what I experienced she's average.

The wait for talent begins again.

Bgblz
08-03-10, 22:11
The wait for talent begins again.

Thanks Islay. A very timely report. I was going to head over to see L*** yesterday or today, but work intruded. You spared me a similar disapointment.

This could become a long, long summer!

Member #4478
08-05-10, 13:17
Enjoyed Penny recently. mid to late 30s, about 5 foot tall, dark hair below her shoulders, slight tummy, great up top. Very cheerful and enthusiastic - and I had a great time.

Face 7.5
Body 7.5
TS 7.5
Massage 6
Extras 7.5
Overall 7.5

Happy Hunting

Islay
08-05-10, 17:54
Enjoyed Penny recently.Too bad it's not the Penny from Tokyo Spa a few years back. I'd like to see her again.

Justme309
08-07-10, 20:44
After looking at the recent reports of the HK girls, I decided to go to One Spa. If you use the back door, the location isn't as bad as it looks. Y**I was my therapist. I've reviewed her before. She's probably mid to late 30's, but looks younger at first glance. YMMV, but I consider her slightly above average in the looks category, natural B/C chest. TS was excellent. In fact, it was almost a mini-massage. Massage was a mixed bag. Parts were good, parts were the typical poking that you seem to get at an AMP. Average overall. The extras were superb! Cat bath was wonderful. In my opinion, definitely worth a visit!

Road Hound
08-11-10, 11:05
This is great reading all the reports. It is good info. I have been out of it for four years and am ready to take that plunge again. It is good to know there others who share my desire to have a beautiful asian babe make you feel good. There is nothing like it. I will be scouting the Bloomington scene here in the near future.

Keep up the good work!

Islay
08-11-10, 17:42
At the Ivy, met a new girl. C**** is her name, I believe. She is 40+, and I probably under-estimate. Short black hair cut along her jaw line, maybe 5'2", soft body without being chubby, large natural chest. She provided an adequate massage, though I should probably have requested for a firmer approach. Her level of personal interaction was very pleasing, very personal. No haggling, no problems.

If you can get around the fact that she is older than most amp girls, the new girl can be fun.

Dvdmike
08-13-10, 17:56
Stopped by Ivy today and saw the new girl C****. Islay's description is pretty dead on. I was pleasantly surprised at the extras I received. I know current protocol frowns on me spelling out in explicit detail what happened, so I'll just say that you will not be disappointed. She said that this was her 4th day here, and she was previously working in Dallas TX.

Member #4478
08-14-10, 16:52
Stopped by Ivy today and saw the new girl C****. Islay's description is pretty dead on. I was pleasantly surprised at the extras I received. I know current protocol frowns on me spelling out in explicit detail what happened, so I'll just say that you will not be disappointed. She said that this was her 4th day here, and she was previously working in Dallas TX.

What he said.....and the other dude. Except it aint a natural chest - them there ta ta's are bolt ons.

I had a great time. I think she's pretty attractive - and has a nice body - great legs. But as with DVD........the extras were "special."

My advice as always.......stay safe.

Gottogo2
08-14-10, 22:34
Some one earlier said that Y**I at One Spa had great legs. I agree with that but I also think that she has a really great body, --- all natural. If she's not a 10 then at least a 9 plus change. One Spa was very clean, Mamasan very friendly.

Great time.

Bgblz
08-17-10, 14:28
I stopped by One Spa and asked for Y***.

I've had the pleasure of her therapetic efforts before many months ago.

No need for a review as several members have done a excellent job.

I went back thru my past reviews to find Y***'s, but there have been several Y***s thru the spa system these past few years.

Just like the reruns on the TV this summer, I don't might seeing the good ones a second time.

BB

Lobo 100
08-20-10, 19:37
Lisa is back but riding the crimson tide as of 8-19-10

Justme309
08-25-10, 17:17
I visited HK yesterday. My therapist was J***y. I guess it could be J**I, but we'll go with the traditional spelling. Anyway, she's probably late 30's with a noticeable stomach. Personally, I'd say she's on the low end of average for an AMP girl. TS was standard fair.

Massage started out promising, but went downhill. She used nice strokes with oil and then got some warm wet towels. All good, but then the massage changed. She started doing the squeezing thing through the towels which quickly became cold due to the fan.

Extras were average. I didn't go for FS because I noticed several sores (5-6 of them) on her back that were covered with clear tape-like bandages. I probably would have passed on FS anyway because she just isn't my type, but the sores sealed the deal. They were covered but looked oozy. Accupuncture gone bad?

She was also a little too chatty for my tastes. I don't really want to talk about my wife and kids at an AMP. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a horrible experience and some might like her, but I'd take a pass.

Gottogo2
08-31-10, 22:11
I went to One Spa expecting Y*** but met a new girl named S***. About 5' 6", long dark hair and a really great body. I'm not sure about age but probably 30+. She has add on's but had a toaster tan and a tatoo that really enhaced the visit. Everything went really well, actually great, and next time will be a hard choice between Y*** or S***. I like One because it smells great and the mamasan is friendly to the extent of being outright flirty. Just use the back door.

Just Me Ok
09-01-10, 00:40
I visited HK yesterday. My therapist was J***y. I guess it could be J**I, but we'll go with the traditional spelling. Anyway, she's probably late 30's with a noticeable stomach.Was this the last owner that owned it when the name change to HK or a new gal? The reason I ask I had a few good time w/her when she was there and wouldn't mind seeing her again but I live a hour south

Frank

Justme309
09-01-10, 22:44
Was this the last owner that owned it when the name change to HK or a new gal? The reason I ask I had a few good time w/her when she was there and wouldn't mind seeing her again but I live a hour south

Frank

Sorry, I don't know if it's the same lady or not. However, if I had to guess, I'd say not.

Someone else may be able to give you a definitive answer though.

Den 123
09-06-10, 22:57
Just came (literally) from One Spa, I had Y****. WOW she was great! Very nice to look at, her english was easy to understand, and the TS was the best I ever had. Like someone else said it was a mini massage, she massaged my back and legs while washing me, it was great. Then the actuall massage was more heavy pushing on my body. She did from my neck down to my toes and then back up again. She was on top of me the entire time. She also gave my body a tounge bath. Did not for FS but it was on the menu. Total was $.

Gottogo2
09-11-10, 09:30
During a session with S*** at One Spa the conversation went to various resturants in B/N. (far better than the wife and kids) At Steak and Shake, her favorite is Chilli 5 ways but she also winked and asked if I liked it 2 ways. My imagination went wild and Y*** and S*** at "One" would certainly make a dream team. My budget won't allow but I hope that someone in internet land will "go for it" and, of course, provide a detailed review.

Colort
09-14-10, 19:42
Stopped at Hong kong over the weekend, and to my surprise I found all new staff their. As usual they are always very accomindating. Everything was above my expectations. I was with candy and she is about 27 very nice body and I had no regrets. As I was leaving I got to meet Mikki. I will try her next time.

Member #4478
09-17-10, 10:49
Stopped at Hong kong over the weekend, and to my surprise I found all new staff their. As usual they are always very accomindating. Everything was above my expectations. I was with candy and she is about 27 very nice body and I had no regrets. As I was leaving I got to meet Mikki. I will try her next time.

I think Candy is mid-30s......but I could be wrong.

My experience with her.....she is pretty, and she does have a nice, natural body and legs - but her work was somewhat mechanical and without much passion. She was very nice and accommodating, just not my type. Didn't see Mikki.....description?

Passingthru69
09-24-10, 22:44
Well I took the trip to check it out,

Parking was kinda limited during the day.

Was at 1 pm.

Was met at the door by the mammason.

She treated me like I was a former customer. Not the case, it was my first time there.

Was led to the room and shortly Mikki came in.

Nice looking body.

Had the shower and then the massage.

Well she kinda forgot that part.

She has bolt on's but they are nice and the nips were ready for work.

She did give a good show and would I see her again?

Yes I would if I make the trip again in the future.

Mosey2010
09-26-10, 13:42
This will be my first report and I hope there will be many more. I went to HK on Sunday and now Feel this was a mistake. It wasn't the first visit and I had a better visit on the previous occasion.

My therapist was C***I or maybe Y. It took C***I a few minutes to get to the door. No Mama-san to greet me at the door like in the past. Either they were getting ready to eat or were in the process of doing so.

I was put in the Sauna for what felt like 20 minutes, which felt like I was being put on ice or heat in this case.

I received a decent TS and was taken back to the room and was asked "What have you had before?" and "How much?" I told here HJ and that it was .6, which was my mistake.

She proceeded to give me a halfhearted massage followed by a HHHJ. The whole time I felt like I had interrupted lunch, another customer or both.

Face 7
Body 8
TS 7
Massage 5
Extras 5
Overall 7

P.S. How do I ask for more extras then what I have received? I don't want to piss off the one place I'm willing to try.

Member #4478
09-26-10, 22:13
All the B-N locations are kind of dismal right now. The best provider, Candy, at Ivy, is not working right now. Julie at Ivy is mechanical and uninteresting, and the person who answers the phone there is downright crabby.

Hong Kong has nice girls who are also mechanical and rush their clients. No one seems interested in cultivating a continued clientele.

Tokyo is absolutely out of it - in the dumps - no talent, no desire to attract customers.....pitiful. They answer the phone like you are bothering them for calling, and when you show up - they act like you are taking too much of their time.

One Spa is a good deal - with Yummi heading the working staff. However, the other girl they have there is pushing 50, is not attractive, and she is about as interesting and imaginative as a first time school girl. 1 minute of CBJ and she is asking for DATY - followed by a half-hearted fuck - followed by a non-English rendition of "you are number 1"

B-N is not the place to be right now!

BTW - the stroll is dead as well.

This will be my first report and I hope there will be many more. I went to HK on Sunday and now Feel this was a mistake. It wasn't the first visit and I had a better visit on the previous occasion.

My therapist was C***I or maybe Y. It took C***I a few minutes to get to the door. No Mama-san to greet me at the door like in the past. Either they were getting ready to eat or were in the process of doing so.

I was put in the Sauna for what felt like 20 minutes, which felt like I was being put on ice or heat in this case.

I received a decent TS and was taken back to the room and was asked "What have you had before?" and "How much?" I told here HJ and that it was .6, which was my mistake.

She proceeded to give me a halfhearted massage followed by a HHHJ. The whole time I felt like I had interrupted lunch, another customer or both.

Face 7
Body 8
TS 7
Massage 5
Extras 5
Overall 7

P.S. How do I ask for more extras then what I have received? I don't want to piss off the one place I'm willing to try.

GreyHare
09-27-10, 13:27
Many thanks for the report covering the AMPs. Surprisingly I am going to find myself in Bloomington in 2 weeks for a night. I am sorry to hear that the SW scene is so slow as I had hoped to pick up one and go back to my hotel for some extended time. However, it looks like the AMPs will be a better choice. I was wondering if someone would mind explaining the local damage$. I certainly would rather not overpay but don’t want to seem cheap once inside. I am hopeful that the damage$ might be less than here in Philly. Any other suggestions for some local excitement would be appreciated.

Quadrider
09-27-10, 16:41
Many thanks for the report covering the AMPs. Surprisingly I am going to find myself in Bloomington in 2 weeks for a night. I am sorry to hear that the SW scene is so slow as I had hoped to pick up one and go back to my hotel for some extended time. However, it looks like the AMPs will be a better choice. I was wondering if someone would mind explaining the local damage$. I certainly would rather not overpay but don’t want to seem cheap once inside. I am hopeful that the damage$ might be less than here in Philly. Any other suggestions for some local excitement would be appreciated.
I had a nice session with Omi [I think] was her name about a week and a half ago while visiting Bloomington. Good rub down excellent on the flip. Door .60 for the hour and got the full hour 1.40 on the flip. All and all good time about .40 more than in Ohio

Justme309
09-28-10, 15:26
I had a nice session with Omi [I think] was her name about a week and a half ago while visiting Bloomington. Good rub down excellent on the flip. Door .60 for the hour and got the full hour 1.40 on the flip. All and all good time about .40 more than in Ohio

Hopefully, I misread. You didn't drop 2.00 total did you? If so, you got ripped off. 1.60 total (including the door fee) will get you everything on the menu. In fact, 1.40 will do if you play it right.

Justme309
09-28-10, 15:38
I visited HK last week and saw M***I. Nice body with larger bolt-ons. TS was a 15 minute mini massage which was by far the best part of the experince. Massage lasted 15 minutes and was a little below par, but not horrible. When the doorbell rang, she quickly moved to the extras. Extras were very mechanical. I paid for CBJ, but apparently took took long so it became a CHJ after a few minutes. I could tell that she just wanted to get me out of there. No after rubbing chat,etc, just a quick "goodbye honey."

Overall, I'd give it a C-.

Islay
09-29-10, 17:14
The best provider, Candy, at Ivy, is not working right now.
She just got back.

Micki at the Hong Kong is passable, but not repeatable. Previous physical descriptions are accurate IMO.

It's really too bad about the Tokyo, they were the best for a while. Remodel the rooms and improve the talent, then they could bring in business.

B-N doesn't have a go to amp/girl at the moment. But with the number of amps and the rotation of talent, the state of being in this town changes weekly. Hopefully Hong Kong recalls their talent soon.

Bgblz
10-11-10, 17:05
I've traveled alot this summer and savored the services in Chicago and San Diego. I even posted on the Joliet thread after a visit to Spa 7.

IMHO we don't know how good we really have it. Our worst local provider is like the best in some locations.

Further, we have good reporting on this thread and you can trust most all of it.

I'll just continue to play safe in my own back yard and steer clear of those outside opportunities.

BIG BALLZ

Indyguy69
10-13-10, 07:17
I've traveled alot this summer and savored the services in Chicago and San Diego. I even posted on the Joliet thread after a visit to Spa 7.

IMHO we don't know how good we really have it. Our worst local provider is like the best in some locations.

Further, we have good reporting on this thread and you can trust most all of it.

I'll just continue to play safe in my own back yard and steer clear of those outside opportunities.

BIG BALLZI can't agree more. Indianapolis is terrible now and even before the raids, Bloomington was still better. I just wish my visit took me that way more often. Enjoy what you have and be safe.

Member #4478
10-18-10, 01:34
For those of you who really enjoyed Lisa. She is back at Hong Kong.

For me. Times have changed with her. Less passion, less enthusiasm, and more talk about other spas and support for her. YMMV.

Secondtime

Bgblz
10-19-10, 09:31
I stopped by HK on Monday to see L, but some dang monger had made an appointment with her.

I had S* as my therapist instead. About 5'4", 130lbs, pungy, brownish hair, no tats, no piercings, pretty face. She's been there about 3 wks. Standard door fee and tips apply.

I believe there was extra effort to please me as I had asked for L. And, I chatted and joked with S* to keep things light and fun. Still, the TS was benign, the massage with lotion was lame, and the extras were so-so. I had at it about ten different ways and was finally able to obtain relief. (There was more than enough room for the little guy)

Appearance: 7.

Attitude: 7.

TS: 7.

Massage: 7.

Extras: 7.

Overall: 7.

Not bad, but probably would not repeat.

Turk1
10-19-10, 11:07
Since when have you been able to make an appointment at an MP with a specific provider? Great idea, especially if you are only able to visit infreqently and desire to see a specific provider! Has anyone else ever pre-scheduled at HK or other MP's? Extra cost / tip required?

Islay
10-19-10, 18:05
Since when have you been able to make an appointment at an MP with a specific provider? Great idea, especially if you are only able to visit infreqently and desire to see a specific provider! Has anyone else ever pre-scheduled at HK or other MP's? Extra cost / tip required?Just call ahead and ask. Worst that can happen is she won't be there. To my knowledge there isn't an extra fee, and they seem to honor the request.

Mosey2010
10-20-10, 16:41
Stopped by the HK today, since I had the afternoon off and was treated to my best experience so far. My therapist was L*a. Nice to look at and made my stay enjoyable. Had one of the best TS and massages so far in my short time. Extras were OK and someday I may work up for the full menu.

Did have a Weird experience at the end, where she must have dropped money out of her top, but insisted it was mine. There was $.40 and I know that wasn't my money. So I gave it all to her and she was beyond happy and it cost me no more then I planned on spending and she thought she got a $$.20 tip.

Appearance: 8.

TS: 9.

Massage: 8.

Extras: 5.

Overall: 8.

Justme309
10-21-10, 15:19
Sorry that she wasn't available, but I thorougly enjoyed my time with her. .

Mamasan gave us the larger room in the back. I particularly enjoyed the positioning of the mirrors because L was fully nude during the entire massage. She took a quick shower after mine and came into the room in only a towel which just fell off. She wanted to know how I knew to ask for her and I told her a friend told me. She gave me the URL of my friend so she's definitely aware of this site. She even knew the name of another one of my favorite's at One Spa. It was almost like she was trying to outdo her. Does Y do this?

As usual, she was very playful and pleasant. My only disappointment was it didn't last longer, but that was only because she's so good at her job. A+ as usual. She just got back on Sunday so hopefully she'll be around for a bit.

Brian Went
10-24-10, 18:35
I was in town on Friday and drove by One Spa. I stopped in and was greeted by Mona. What followed was a good time by both. I skipped the table shower wanting to get down to business. She obliged.

Mona's appearance was good. She is a bit chubby (for Asian) but has nice natural see-cups. My guess is she is about 30ish. Great service.

6 door.

8 FS.

Session was about 1 hr and 10 minutes with Mona.

Bgblz
11-05-10, 08:23
As the lack of postings indicate, the client flow at the AMPs has slowwed down.

I stopped by TS after 12 noon on Thursday and was informed I was L*'s first client of the day. The session was un-rushed. In fact I think I disappointed L* because I couldn't do my part to make it last longer. I think she was bored. Session was not the best I've had with her, but this time was also GFE.

I did hear another monger drop in, but it was slow. This weak economy is hurting us all!

BB

Nudus81
11-05-10, 10:59
I'm a Chicago senior and was in BN last week and stopped by HK. I met with Sew / Soo? Started with a nice steam and TS, lots of touching. Moved to massage which was pretty good. Teasing the right areas. Uncovered the whole time.

Got to the flip and she looked in my eyes I point to the area of her body I wanted. She said put tip on table and said she'd be back. Place $ on the table. She came back in and started licking my ankle and worked her way up for CBJ. Then moved to cowgirl, well placed moans made it seem like she enjoyed as much as I. Finished.

Based on the recent reviews I wasn't expecting much, but they are in business.

Mosey2010
11-05-10, 16:44
Went to HK because I was in a foul mood and needed some distraction. There was already a car out front when I pulled in, so I thought it maybe another rushed session. I was Happily surprised that not only wasn't I rushed but L*A kept telling me to take my time and that there was no rush. Some reason that always has the exact effect and I do find the groove. I had a Great time and she made me feel like it was mutual (I know that's part of the sales Job) Already looking for more scratch so I can do it again soon.

Appearance: 8

Attitude: 9

TS: 8

Massage: 7

Overall: 8

$.60

Dvdmike
11-06-10, 11:03
Visited the CS in Normal yesterday. It's now under new ownership. The new owner seems to be the only girl available (did not get her name) . Very nice lady (late 30s early 40s if I had to guess) with limited English skills. Standard services available, very accommodating. Please note, it is BYOC (so be prepared) . So if you're in the mood for Chinese instead of Korean, give this place a try.

Just Me Ok
11-07-10, 14:03
Did you mean Golden Spa? I haven't been there for awhile but I 'll be back in BN next week and interested in trying something new but old was good too.

Visited the CS in Normal yesterday. It's now under new ownership. The new owner eems to be the only girl available (did not get her name) . Very nice lady (late 30s early 40s if I had to guess) with limited English skills. Standard services available, very accommodating. Please note, it is BYOC (so be prepared) . So if you're in the mood for Chinese instead of Korean, give this place a try.

Dvdmike
11-08-10, 20:53
Did you mean Golden Spa? I haven't been there for awhile but I 'll be back in BN next week and interested in trying something new but old was good too.No, not the Golden Spa (which is in Bloomington on Gill Street) . The CS is located in Normal. I used the abbreviation because: 1. I thought that was the current method of posting & 2. I don't remember what the see in CS stands for (the S, of course, is for Spa) . Sorry about that, but I just don't remember, perhaps someone else can post the name?

Ydnfoc2
11-09-10, 09:25
The last week in March I made my only visit to an AMP. Went to Golden Spa and her name was Bobby. It was right before they closed. I know some of you have been with her from reports. I have not posted or been on this website since and I had only posted asking questions about them before my visit. I have no idea if she is even still around, I doubt she would be if she does in fact have HIV. About three months after my visit I started having pain, tingling in my feet. This escalated to my hands. Then I got real bad fatigue. Other symptoms I have experienced are real dry mouth at night to the point I can't sleep right, rash on my right forearm, itchy rash on my butt and legs, sore throat, spots in mouth and throat, white coated tongue and constipation. I read that all of these are symptoms. I got tested almost 5 months (4 months, 3 weeks) after exposure. Up to then the only symptoms I had was the pain and tingling. Test came back negative. Many people say 3 months is conclusive but my doctor says 6 months. I couldn't eat for two days as I lost my appetite, also lost some weight. Depending on which scale is right, between 5-10 lbs. My experience went as followed. Greeted at door, table shower, massage, she asked what I wanted and I stupidly said everything. She put the condom on with her mouth and did a little oral then FS for maybe 5-10 minutes. Condom did not break. As soon as finished she said more massage? I declined and got out immediately as I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life. I raced down to Casey's and went straight in the bathroom and washed myself a few times. I then bought some hand sanitizer and water and used that on it on the way home. Got home, showered, washed myself with multiple soaps. Started to shave it all down there and cut myself. Washed it out real good and put antibiotic ointment on it. Freaked out and went to sleep. After my test result is when a lot of the other symptoms started happening. I read that you will not test positive until the seroconversion is complete. All that I know is I made a huge mistake and won't be able to live with myself if I did in fact catch HIV from this AMP. I had multiple unprotected sexual encounters with my long time girlfriend since. So if I have it, then she does also. I have been praying everyday but feel it's doing me no good. I never should have went to the AMP. I'm not that kind of person. The thing is I hear something and give into temptation too easily. I am only 24 years old and want to live a long, healthy life and have a family in the near future. Not trying to scare anyone or make anyone feel bad for me. Just wanted to know if you guys knew anything about it. I will get a test again at 6 months post exposure which is in about 2 weeks.

Please pray for me as I feel the results won't be on my side.

Mr Stinky
11-09-10, 17:21
The last week in March I made my only visit to an AMP. Went to Golden Spa and her name was Bobby. It was right before they closed. I know some of you have been with her from reports. I have not posted or been on this website since and I had only posted asking questions about them before my visit. I have no idea if she is even still around, I doubt she would be if she does in fact have HIV. About three months after my visit I started having pain, tingling in my feet. This escalated to my hands. Then I got real bad fatigue. Other symptoms I have experienced are real dry mouth at night to the point I can't sleep right, rash on my right forearm, itchy rash on my butt and legs, sore throat, spots in mouth and throat, white coated tongue and constipation. I read that all of these are symptoms. I got tested almost 5 months (4 months, 3 weeks) after exposure. Up to then the only symptoms I had was the pain and tingling. Test came back negative. Many people say 3 months is conclusive but my doctor says 6 months. I couldn't eat for two days as I lost my appetite, also lost some weight. Depending on which scale is right, between 5-10 lbs. My experience went as followed. Greeted at door, table shower, massage, she asked what I wanted and I stupidly said everything. She put the condom on with her mouth and did a little oral then FS for maybe 5-10 minutes. Condom did not break. As soon as finished she said more massage? I declined and got out immediately as I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life. I raced down to Casey's and went straight in the bathroom and washed myself a few times. I then bought some hand sanitizer and water and used that on it on the way home. Got home, showered, washed myself with multiple soaps. Started to shave it all down there and cut myself. Washed it out real good and put antibiotic ointment on it. Freaked out and went to sleep. After my test result is when a lot of the other symptoms started happening. I read that you will not test positive until the seroconversion is complete. All that I know is I made a huge mistake and won't be able to live with myself if I did in fact catch HIV from this AMP. I had multiple unprotected sexual encounters with my long time girlfriend since. So if I have it, then she does also. I have been praying everyday but feel it's doing me no good. I never should have went to the AMP. I'm not that kind of person. The thing is I hear something and give into temptation too easily. I am only 24 years old and want to live a long, healthy life and have a family in the near future. Not trying to scare anyone or make anyone feel bad for me. Just wanted to know if you guys knew anything about it. I will get a test again at 6 months post exposure which is in about 2 weeks.

Please pray for me as I feel the results won't be on my side. Why would you think you have HIV when you used a condom and it didn't break? That's called protected sex. Unless you gave her oral, you shouldn't be worried. I'm surprised your doctor didn't tell you that. You have a much better chance of getting HIV, Syph, crabs or any other STD's with a street walker that you do with an AMP girl.

The syntoms you talk about could be from 20 different illness's. Including diabetes. And why did you have unprotected sex with your girlfriend if you thought you might have HIV? I know you're still in the age of innosence, but either you're very naive or pulling our puds.

Stinky Out.

PS. Shaving your crotch isn't going to help anything. Except for crabs and they can be fun to train and play with.

Ydnfoc2
11-09-10, 18:13
I just got back from the doctor again. This time they tested for syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia. Also did a complete blood count. I am in fear of HIV because of the symptoms I have. She put the condom on with her mouth so maybe she had a sore in her mouth that infected the condom before she put it on. The doctor I usually see was not in today and is an Indian lady. I saw a male doctor today and he is the only doctor I have told my experience to, not in detail of course. He said I should not be too worried about HIV and the fact I used a condom lowered the possibility. Also said if I really wanted to I could get tested 6 months past exposure which is about 2 weeks away just to be 100% sure because anything 6 months post exposure would be conclusive. I am nervous because a lot of the symptoms came after my first HIV test (4 months, 3 weeks) which I read you can have those symptoms during seroconversion, which is when there are enough antibodies to be detected. I feel better that I do not have HIV after speaking with him but we will see how all the other tests come back.

Do you know if the condoms used there are latex? They are the only proven method to prevent STD's if used properly. I read sheepskin ones are porous and the bacteria can go through them. I was diagnosed with mononucleosis 2 weeks ago but some of the symptoms I was having do not pertain to it. As far as the shaving comment I made, I was nervous because I cut myself while shaving and showering shortly after my exposure and wasn't sure if that was a way I could get infected. Like I said not trying to make you guys feel sorry for me or scare anyone. Sorry if I have gone off topic with my story. Do these workers get tested for STD's?

I'm just going to hope my results from these other tests come back and everything is okay. This HIV scare has been real stressful on me.

Ydnfoc2
11-09-10, 18:15
As far as the unprotected sex with my girlfriend, I didn't have any early signs of being infected with anything so I thought I was okay. We hadn't had sex for over the last month or so because I was so worried about it. We did last night and used a condom though as I plan to from here on out. I forgot to put that in my last post, sorry.

Islay
11-09-10, 18:55
If I can put in my two cents.

No, not the Golden Spa (which is in Bloomington on Gill Street) . The CS is located in Normal. I used the abbreviation because: 1. I thought that was the current method of posting & 2. I don't remember what the see in CS stands for (the S, of course, is for Spa) . Sorry about that, but I just don't remember, perhaps someone else can post the name?Golden is on Fort Jesse Road, not Gill Street. Hong Kong Spa is on Gill Street, near the Casey's. I don't know of any spa with CS as its initials in the Bloomington-Normal area. We have Tokyo Spa, Ivy Spa, Hong Kong Spa, Golden Spa, One Spa, and I think Eastern Star. If I missed one, then wow. Please feel free to name the spa you visited; you may post as you see fit, though I'd recommend being conservative.

As for Ydnfoc2, that's a mess. He states he visited Golden Spa in March, met a Bobby, and that he later "raced down to Casey's." Those details imply to me that he is actually referencing Hong Kong, as the Airport Road Casey's is much closer than the other Casey's are to Golden Spa. Also, a quick trip back in time will show anyone that a Bobby has worked at Hong Kong in the past, though to my knowledge she hasn't worked since well before March of this year. We did post about a B_*_* at Hong Kong around the end of March, but that is a different girl and name.

I'm not a doctor, but his symptoms and timeline seem incongruous with what little knowledge I have of that condition. Also his story seemed a bit more than sensational, by my reading anyway. Oh, and of course no such activities occur at any of the spas, we all know that.

Ydnfoc2's story reminds me of the "story" posted about a year ago, where someone included pictures of his "experience" which had no relation to any of the spas. In other words, based on my reading and intuition, I would say this is at best a joke and at worst an attack. If this person truly believes his own story, I'd recommend he apply his time with his doctor and family. But seeing as he is a one post member, he doesn't carry the credibility for me to believe what he says is true.

In general, I'd recommend anyone to look at the history of a member, and then analyze the content of his message. You can't believe everything that's laid down here.

As a side note, the board was removing my) parantheses and my *'s. Don't know why that was happening, hopefully it was just a fluke.

Ydnfoc2
11-09-10, 19:05
I am telling the truth and I have not paid attention to the names ever. Not even when I went that night. I forgot the name of it and saw that he posted Golden Spa on Gill. As far as the girl. She told me her name was Bobby and it was in late May. I have been to the doctor numerous times, today also as I stated. My original user name was Ydnfoc without a 2 after it. You can look back and see that I posted questions before actually going. I couldn't remember my password. It might seem like a big joke to all of you but I have been emotionally torn for the last month.

Ydnfoc2
11-09-10, 19:08
I know all of these details may seem not real. As you can see I said I tested 4 months, 3 weeks after exposure. I tested in October. I tried to forget about the experience but the symptoms and my guilt wouldn't allow it.

Islay
11-10-10, 00:29
No change with the girls at the Ivy, not really a bad thing. It would be nice if they got a second, but that's what the other spas are for.

Moving on, please.

Member #4478
11-10-10, 10:32
I am telling the truth and I have not paid attention to the names ever. Not even when I went that night. I forgot the name of it and saw that he posted Golden Spa on Gill. As far as the girl. She told me her name was Bobby and it was in late May. I have been to the doctor numerous times, today also as I stated. My original user name was Ydnfoc without a 2 after it. You can look back and see that I posted questions before actually going. I couldn't remember my password. It might seem like a big joke to all of you but I have been emotionally torn for the last month.As entertaining as this dude has been, I don't believe a word he has said. He'd forget his dick was hanging out if what he says is true. No one is this stupid. He forgets where he went, when he went, his original user I'd, his password, and then shares his "emotionally torn" story with a whole bunch of people who think he's a moron. He has the iq of a rabbit. No. Rabbits are even smarter.

Enough already.

Ydnfoc2
11-10-10, 11:40
I'm done posting on here. Forget it. I was just trying to get some help or advice if you guys had any knowledge. I'm not the kind of person who would come on here to make shit up like this. I know my story doesn't seem real believable because I forgot a lot of the facts. Like I said I tried to forget it but the symptoms months after won't allow me too. I was also posting for your guys safety. I don't wish what I am going through on anyone. Sorry that you don't believe me and that I wasted your time. I don't know what I expected from my postings anyway. I just wanted to know if they get tested or if anyone else had problems. Whether my 6 month test comes back positive means jack to all of you so I will not post my findings. I've learned from my mistake and pray that it comes back fine. I know ill never return to an AMP.

Once again sorry.

Roland Dick
11-10-10, 18:01
I'm done posting on here. Forget it. I was just trying to get some help or advice if you guys had any knowledge. I'm not the kind of person who would come on here to make shit up like this. I know my story doesn't seem real believable because I forgot a lot of the facts. Like I said I tried to forget it but the symptoms months after won't allow me too. I was also posting for your guys safety. I don't wish what I am going through on anyone. Sorry that you don't believe me and that I wasted your time. I don't know what I expected from my postings anyway. I just wanted to know if they get tested or if anyone else had problems. Whether my 6 month test comes back positive means jack to all of you so I will not post my findings. I've learned from my mistake and pray that it comes back fine. I know ill never return to an AMP.

Once again sorry. I think he's been saved.

Jimmy
11-10-10, 18:45

Once again sorry. You very likely did not catch anything from the AMP. You had no bodily fluid contact to an open sore (blood to blood is the easiest way to catch anything) and never did anything without a condom. The girl uses her mouth and hands about the same way and time to put it on. You did however have unprotected sex with your girlfriend. If you are out screwing around on her, maybe she is screwing around on you and that is where you caught something. Do you think that any woman would think everything is normal when her boyfriend quits having sex with her for a month and then uses a condom where he never did before? Did you know that some STD's might not show up for a long period of time? You may be a carrier for herpes and not have any symptoms for years. Yes, your test will show positive or not, but something to keep in mind for the future. Maybe your strange fear of getting something manifested itself into the symptoms that you had. If this wasn't your first girlfriend and she wasn't a virgin when you started having sex, you may have the same fears of catching something from her. If she is carrying a virus and has not been tested, it may still happen to you. Good luck

Searchingchi
11-10-10, 20:07
I had multiple unprotected sexual encounters with my long time girlfriend since. So if I have it, then she does also.The odds of a man getting HIV from an infected woman from one protected act of sex is something like 1 in 10000.

The odds of a woman getting HIV from an infected man from one unprotected act of sex is something like 1 in 1000.

The odds of your gf having HIV, even assuming the other woman you had sex with has HIV: ridiculously low.

Odds that you have the stunning good looks of Brad Pitt, considering that you got a masseuse to sleep with you during / before / after (didn't bother to read that close) a massage: almost 1 in 1. That's skill, my friend. The best I ever did was to get a phone number.

Member #4478
11-11-10, 14:06
I'm done posting on here..............NOW. My prayer has been answered!

Dvdmike
11-12-10, 18:09
If I can put in my two cents.

Golden is on Fort Jesse Road, not Gill Street. Hong Kong Spa is on Gill Street, near the Casey's. I don't know of any spa with CS as its initials in the Bloomington-Normal area. We have Tokyo Spa, Ivy Spa, Hong Kong Spa, Golden Spa, One Spa, and I think Eastern Star. If I missed one, then wow. Please feel free to name the spa you visited; you may post as you see fit, though I'd recommend being conservative.

If Eastern is the spa in Normal in Landmark Drive, then that's the one I am talking about. We have so many great Korean spas, I thought I'd bring a Chinese one to the attention of the group. Sorry about getting Golden and Hong Kong mixed up (I always confuse those two) , I generally go to Ivy.

Gottogo2
11-13-10, 10:23
Could someone give a current report on the GS. I think that it is a Korean and they have only have a stand up shower. More linformation would be useful.

Marcusillinois
11-14-10, 15:02
Could someone give a current report on the GS. I think that it is a Korean and they have only have a stand up shower. More linformation would be useful.This one is a no brainer, don't go to GS! I have tried it three times over the last four years, or so, each time is as bad as the last. It always seems to be the same girl (mid-40 something) working or her clone.

I prefer HK and Ivy with a hat-tip to HK in the winter because they have a dry sauna. No table shower at Ivy either. Not a big fan of Tokyo because they don't have walls that travel all the way up and it is kind of dirty feeling. Granted, a good girl at any of the three overcomes any drawback.

Gottogo2
11-15-10, 14:16
Thanks for the advice about GS. Decided to go to One Spa instead. Y* is always good and took her time. I enjoy her great (all natural, I think) body. I also like the large sauna but asked her to keep my time short to allow more time after. I was surprised that the place has really been upgraded. New lights, furniture, mirrors, pictures, etc. An "AMP with class" is maybe a stretch, but the place does look great.

Islay
11-30-10, 01:50
No change at the Ivy. No info on the other places.

Member #4657
12-01-10, 12:27
I went to HK (my first visit to an AMP) yesterday. L was my therapist and I had a fantastic time! I don't live in BN, but am definitely considering another visit the next time I have a reason to be in town.

Woozy39
12-05-10, 20:30
Any reports on Toyko Spa?

Islay
12-06-10, 18:14
Any reports on Toyko Spa?Tokyo seems to have fallen out of favor, which is a shame because in the past they had the best talent.

If you make a visit, let us know how it is.

Catsplatzfever
12-07-10, 02:43
Ventured out the other night as I haven't hit the MP's in quite awhile. I've been a big fan of I* for a while, mainly for location but I have some really good experiences there. This time turned the tables. C* was my therapist. While she has a killer body and decent enthusiasm, she was rush-rush-rush from the start. Barely 20 mins into her pathetic attempt at a rubdown she starts pestering for the flip. I'm looking for. 6 level service. She wants $.4 for everything, $ for french class. I say no, .6 is it. After haggling she decides to take the. 6 and play race to the finish. I asked her to slow down, get a no, even resists me pulling back. At that point, all of my interest was gone. I tell her it hasn't been 30 minutes, I paid for an hour, she says you pay for room for hour. She says you stay in room for rest of hour, I'll come back and give HJ. I told her that is unacceptable and I will be leaving, please refund me. She agrees to refund the. 6 plus half the door which I am pissed off enough now to find fair so that I can leave. She's built very well but I'll pass on the attitude. The I seemed to be busy, C* left at one point to answer the door.

Okay, so at this point I should call the loss and head home but I'm pissed and want "closure". I haven't tried the One Spa and since it's the closest it's a go. I find the convenient back entrance and the girl that opens the door is very nice. Looks reasonably young, naturally busty and is all smiles. Alright says my inner Quagmire. Leads me through a short maze into a medium sized room, very dark. Here's strike two. My funds were set at the start and in my rush to One Spa I didn't take into account my now absent. 3. I don't like to but on occasion it's okay, I tried using the plastic to pay the house. No can do she says, cash is king. Damn. Considered finding an atm but my bank is not in B town and I won't pay the massive cash advance fees of the cc. I got to go back through the previous posts but if anyone wants to let me know the busty girls name at One Spa, feel free, as I never did ask.

Well, there's still time so what the hey, HK is close. I was in the mood for something different but I've had fun there before and I'm running out of options. Mamasan greeted me and led me back. Ended up with L* again, which ain't a bad thing. Her hair is much longer than the last time I saw her, and I like it. Started with an excellent massage then to the shower. Headed back to the room and explained my needs with no haggling. Very sensual at first, no rushing. Enthusiastic CBJ, she knows a couple dirty phrases. Standard. 6 and I found an stray. 1 in the car so I tossed that in since she provides a fantastic time. Saw the new girl's silhouette while in the shower and met her on the way out. Name is Mya and pretty easy on the eyes. Youngish, larger chest which I think is enhanced. May have to return to find out for sure.

Member #4478
12-07-10, 10:02
Tokyo seems to have fallen out of favor, which is a shame because in the past they had the best talent.

If you make a visit, let us know how it is. Might TOFTT. I have a $10 off coupon. But last time I had one, I walked out because of such a poor selection. Had one hard core, crabby, bitchy, kind of chubby girl who had attitude beyond anything I've seen. That was 8 months ago. Haven't been back since. Might have to check it out.

ST

Member #4478
12-07-10, 14:52
Ok. So I TOFTT.

First of all, the place is the same as always. Greeted at the door by an ugly but pleasant mamsan, and led to a room. I had barely undressed when a very beautiful Korean lady came in and said Hello,. Very enthusiastic and friendly (somewhat of a change from the last time I was there). I had trouble keeping my eyes on her beautiful face rather than roaming her somewhat perfectly scuplted (with some man-made help) body.

Table shower was average. She cleaned up well but did not spend much time preparing the session.

I asked for a hard massage. And she gave me 7 minutes of lotion with her forearms and elbows. Offered to walk on my back, but I passed (had trouble once with someone who didn't know what they were doing). She kept working her way up towards the butt, so I gave the signal via a hand on the back of her leg and up the rear. Towel came off and she teased a bit more.

On the flip, she gave a very nice, albeit short, French lesson (covered). And kept asking,"are you ready?" That was kind of annoying, and soon 69 was to be had. This turned into RCG and eventually missionary with a 10 minute pound to a successful ending. She remained somewhat distracted throughout. But she was pleasant enough.

I had used my coupon for $10 off (so I paid $50 for the hour. Which was really 30 minutes with 10 additional in the shower and sauna). I told her I applied the $10 to her $ tip, and she told me it was supposed to be $.4.

Luckily, the deed was done and she was very pleasant. But I don't pay $.4 anywhere, so I won't be returning.

Looks 9.

Attitude 8.

Skill level 6. 5.

Enthusiasm 4.

Hope this helps. She was the only girl to be seen.

Woozy39
12-07-10, 22:34
Went to One Spa about a month ago, great exprience! Mona provided great service but I am interested in having the other person next time I go. Does anyone know her name or had her as an attendant? Review?

Went to HK couple months ago, nice exprience with Candi.

Thanks

Mosey2010
12-10-10, 18:14
I went to HK for some rest and relaxation. My therapist was a girl I have never seen and her name was Mi. She had a nice body that had some enhancements, but she also had a set of braces that were throwing me off. The TS was OK. The massage was good and deep. When we got to the extras it went down hill because she started to want more then the standard $ and that is all I'm willing to pay. Then the act felt rushed, uninspired, and disappointing to me. I hope Li* is still around.

Appearance: 8.

TS: 5.

Extras: 6.

Overall: 6.

$.60

Gottogo2
12-12-10, 10:48
Went to One Spa about a month ago, great exprience! Mona provided great service but I am interested in having the other person next time I go. Does anyone know her name or had her as an attendant? Review?

Went to HK couple months ago, nice exprience with Candi.

ThanksThe name that you're looking for is Y. A really great body, natural, does a mini massage during the TS. Everything is good!

Woozy39
12-19-10, 22:22
Went to a local AMP, rec'd FS for the first time ever. In my opinion, the overall exprience was a 9. It began with a TS then a couple of minutes in the hot sauna followed by a nice rub. Kudos to the attendant, she was attentive to my every need but seemed to tire too soon. The strangest thing as I redressed, she said: "you have a nice cock". Anyone ever receive a compliment? I thought it strange.

Rjt12
12-20-10, 00:45
New to scene here so take it for what you will.

Went to HK for some R & R, A* was my therapist this time. Cute with bolt-ons. TS was good and she offered to walk my back, I accepted and it felt good very enjoyable. But it went down hill from there. She was quick to the flip less than 25 min in. Wanting to haggle over over extras. Then it was quick, mechanical and uninspired.

Following she kept looking in mirror to check her contact lens or something, she was not much for the TLC. It was a total turn off will be looking elsewhere next time.

Member #4478
12-21-10, 02:40
Went to a local AMP, rec'd FS for the first time ever. In my opinion, the overall exprience was a 9. It began with a TS then a couple of minutes in the hot sauna followed by a nice rub. Kudos to the attendant, she was attentive to my every need but seemed to tire too soon. The strangest thing as I redressed, she said: "you have a nice cock". Anyone ever receive a compliment? I thought it strange.I'm not really trying to stir anything up here, but this post was completely useless.

Which AMP? Which girl? How much? Time of day? Other girls you may have seen.

For all you wrote, this could have occurred in Japan.

Islay
12-22-10, 01:18
No changes at the Ivy. Hopefully I'll visit a different AMP sometime soon and be of use.

Thanks to those who post useful info.

Woozy39
12-22-10, 22:18
I'm not really trying to stir anything up here, but this post was completely useless.

Which AMP? Which girl? How much? Time of day? Other girls you may have seen.

For all you wrote, this could have occurred in Japan. Completely useless? Isn't that the point of a forum? So these questions that Secondtime must have answered sound very suspicious to me, is he building a case. These are the types of answers a cop would need answered if building a case to bring charges against an AMP. I question if 'Secondtime' failed to obtain the needed information the 'Firsttime'.

Don't be fooled, if you enjoy our local AMPs be careful about giving specifics on this or any site. You are correct, my comments were about an AMP in Japan. J

Rjt12
12-23-10, 00:05
The name that you're looking for is Y. A really great body, natural, does a mini massage during the TS. Everything is good!I would agree, everything is good with Y.

Jimmy
12-23-10, 07:25
Completely useless? Isn't that the point of a forum? So these questions that Secondtime must have answered sound very suspicious to me, is he building a case. These are the types of answers a cop would need answered if building a case to bring charges against an AMP. I question if 'Secondtime' failed to obtain the needed information the 'Firsttime'.

Don't be fooled, if you enjoy our local AMPs be careful about giving specifics on this or any site. You are correct, my comments were about an AMP in Japan. JThere are people that contribute information that is usable and then there is you. What is the point of having a forum that says nothing in the way of information? This is not a "Dear Penthouse"! Now, to add to your lack of credibility, you are trying to call out a senior member that has contributed to the forum. Post useful information about actual places and events or don't post at all, it is really that simple.

Dvdmike
12-23-10, 12:17
Ok, so to avoid explicit detail in this report I'll describe my visit to Ivy last night in Star Trek fanboy speak:

Visited Ivy station last evening. Standard personnel available. Approached by the USS C. There was absolutely no massaging of the data in the mission report, but went directly to the docking procedure (I believe the docking procedure used is termed "cowgirl"). The docking went without incident and was quite pleasant, however one critical detail was overlooked. Absolutely no shields were used (yes, yes, I know. See the title of the report again). After docking was completed, I did note that the shields were readily available, simply chosen not to be used by the USS C. Which leads me to my questions:

1. Has anyone else received the same treatment?

2. Can anyone recommend a clinic in town that will do an anonymous full spectrum STD test?

Islay
12-23-10, 18:33
Deflector shields should always be on, you're the captain of your own ship. Keep security on red alert, don't become a red shirt. Never let the moment move too fast, for yourself and the rest of us.

Nothing good can come of this.

Dvdmike
12-23-10, 19:06
Man, I can't believe I didn't use a "red shirt" comment in my post, and I call myself a fan.

Jimmy
12-23-10, 21:02
Ok, so to avoid explicit detail in this report I'll describe my visit to Ivy last night in Star Trek fanboy speak:

Visited Ivy station last evening. Standard personnel available. Approached by the USS C. There was absolutely no massaging of the data in the mission report, but went directly to the docking procedure (I believe the docking procedure used is termed "cowgirl"). The docking went without incident and was quite pleasant, however one critical detail was overlooked. Absolutely no shields were used (yes, yes, I know. See the title of the report again). After docking was completed, I did note that the shields were readily available, simply chosen not to be used by the USS C. Which leads me to my questions:

2. Can anyone recommend a clinic in town that will do an anonymous full spectrum STD test? I have never had this happen or even close to happen. I am a bit shocked to say the least. As far as testing goes, you may have to wait a bit to get accurate results. Any doctor should be able to provide this service. I would call and ask at one of the walk in offices (maybe a nearby town?). You may want to give them a different story. Ie., I got drunk and slept with someone that is questionable.

Marcusillinois
12-23-10, 21:08
Okay DVD, I am hopeful that you are simply a thrill seeker who is looking for some type of negative or otherwise unusual response. If not, I would use the below link in order to travel to the McLean County Health department and access their STD clinic. If you have health insurance and are not concerned (IE married) use that.

http://www.mcleancountyil.gov/health/

A provider who would work uncovered is your first clue that you should not enter unless you are covered.

Marcusillinois
12-23-10, 21:24
Completely useless? Isn't that the point of a forum? So these questions that Secondtime must have answered sound very suspicious to me, is he building a case. These are the types of answers a cop would need answered if building a case to bring charges against an AMP. I question if 'Secondtime' failed to obtain the needed information the 'Firsttime'.

Don't be fooled, if you enjoy our local AMPs be careful about giving specifics on this or any site. You are correct, my comments were about an AMP in Japan. JWoozy, the title of your last post was "Really?" The answer to your question is YES, your post was really useless. You compounded your mistake by calling out someone as law enforcement who, as the prior poster stated, is clearly not law enforcment. If you don't have a great deal of knowledge about the hobby, no problem, read the new posts, search the old posts and learn. Otherwise be polite and accept the constructive feedback.

I cannot help but revisit your post "These are the types of answers a cop would need answered if building a case to bring charges against an AMP." Do you know how stupid that reads?

Now using my best Stewie from Family Guy voice. Yesss we must build a case against the AMP by having our undercover detective pose questions to Woozy in order to present his answers to the prosecutor. We have thus far been unable to crack open this AMP case but will fianlly bring it to a close.

Don't you think they are already aware that sex goes on in AMP's? Give me a freaking break, they turn a blind eye because it is discrete, clean and no one bitches. We use the codes not because we think it is tricking someone but to make it less obvious (a task that I find somewhat dubious but I respect others for doing so) Just hope that some local politico doesn't decide to get a hair up their ass for busting them, then we have to worry.

Peter North 9
12-24-10, 13:41

2. Can anyone recommend a clinic in town that will do an anonymous full spectrum STD test? I have been visiting AMP's all over USA and Canada, and until about 2 years ago, I was never offered BBFS of any kind. In the last two years, I have not only been offered BBFS, but I have had girls just assume I want it. I have had to stop it from happening a number of times. Don't know if it is the economy, or what. This post does not surprise me at all. Personally, I would never do it, because you have to assume that if you are getting it, so is everyone else.

Member #4478
12-24-10, 18:02

Don't be fooled, if you enjoy our local AMPs be careful about giving specifics on this or any site. You are correct, my comments were about an AMP in Japan. JMost of you know I used to post under a different name. Which shall remain in the past. I had 100 times more post with that handle than this Woozy fellow. Now. I continue with this handle (thus the name, Secondtime). I'm not too concerned that you all will think I'm LE. I'm also sure that most of you see that a dude with only four posts (one that is dedicated to trying to out someone who isn't outable. Is that a word) , is not only not very credible, his last post shows that he is not very experienced. Let's all help him figure out what this forum is about so that he can begin contributing to it in a helpful and useful way!

Justme309
12-27-10, 17:39
I should have reported last week, but as of last Monday.

L* is on vacation at HK. Mamasan said they had two new young providers. I didn't see them, but Y* is active at OS.

Member #4478
12-27-10, 21:19
I should have reported last week, but as of last Monday.

L* is on vacation at HK. Mamasan said they had two new young providers. I didn't see them, but Y* is active at OS. As reported earlier. Both providers, M* and A* are youngish and new. M has braces. But it's kind of a turn on in a weirdish way. Below average massage, ok attitude, pleasant enough on the flip.

Looks 8.

Attitude 7.

Performance 6.

Price $.6 total.

In my opinion, A is very, very attractive. Light brownish, shoulder length hair (or longer?) , cute face, bolt ons, flat tummy, and fantastic legs.

Looks 9.

Attitude 7.

Performance 7.

Price $.6 total.

With repeated visits both would probably relax a little bit more. They both eagerly invited me back.

ST

Searchingchi
12-29-10, 00:27
I dreamt I sailed to Hong Kong. My captain was K, or maybe A* (accents.). Definitely looked like the sort I wanted steering my ship. Cost me. 6 to get on the boat, but when it came time to get off, the port I wanted was going to be 1. 4 more. I declined. K* offered lip service about another port for 1. 0. Not interested. By then we were both a little seasick so I did not ask her if she rows.

My dreams never seem to take off the way you's guys's do.

Justme309
12-30-10, 19:06
Given the price gauging reports from HK, I went back to One Spa this afternoon instead of trying one of the new girls. Y* was wonderful as always. Awesome TS, okay massage, superb extras, no haggling. For those of you who are interested, the other girl at One Spa is M* from earlier reports. She's okay, but ask for Y* if you can. In my opinion, she's a close second to L* from HK.

Gottogo2
12-31-10, 14:24
The price haggling at HK is really a turn off. At Toyko, M* wasn't happy with $ and then was in a hurry and disinterested. Actually I think that she wished that she was working in a nail salon. HOWEVER, don't rule out M* at OS. Y* is always good, but M* is all natural, has a great attitude, good sense of humor, lacks English skills, and it's obvious that she doesn't want to do nails.

Woozy39
01-03-11, 19:37
Being new to the hobby was a little nervous about the details of post, hope this is more helpful.

Went to HK last week, attendant was M. She is cute and in her mid-twenty's (I think) , nice bolt-ons, and nice smile in-spite of braces. Service was fair and rushed but I attribute it to youth and inexperience, having previously had C* & L*@HK and M* & Y*@OS.

Prices@HK are higher than OS and the haggling is a turnoff but I'll be back to see M* and the younger staff. The hot sauna@OS is really nice.

The TS is one of my favorite parts of the experience, if Ivy, GS, & Tokyo have no TS, what is the alternative?

Thanks

Marcusillinois
01-03-11, 19:57
I hit One Spa over the weekend and drew Y* (think Yummy). Agree with the prior posts but wanted to add one advantage, love the cat-bath she provides prior to engaging in the extracurricular activity. I wish more AMP girls did this.

Member #4478
01-04-11, 18:50
Before Christmas I posted a favorable report for Amy at HK. Now, it is after Christmas / New Year's and I am posting an unfavorable report for Amy at HK.

She was not as attractive to me this time around. Even though I was looking forward to a repeat of the last session.

I handed over the $.6 and she hesitated. Held up the $ and asked if that is what I paid last time. I said yes. And that's all I ever pay. She said ok. Left, came back and gave a good TS.

On to the main event. Out comes the oil and the lotion for the rear end. After several minutes it became obvious that this was all she was going to offer. I asked when I would get my $ worth. And she told me that she remembered me from the time before. And that I had paid $.4. Well. I can assure all of you that, not only do I stop at $, I don't even take the. 4 in. I told her as much. And she essentially responded that she remembered that I had paid $.4 the first time.

She offered a french lesson for the $ given. And, because she wouldn't give any money back, I was happy to take my sweet time and make her work for the. 2 over what I would ever pay for that.

This girl is difficult at times. I would recommend you not request Amy at HK. By the way. To the monger I gave her name as Anna. Sorry. I screwed up. It is Amy.

Stick with One Spa for awhile guys.

Marcusillinois
01-04-11, 18:52
Woozy,

It's been a while since I visited Tokyo but I thought they did have a table shower. I am sure someone can confirm this one. Ivy and HK both provide a stand up shower, it's less than 50/50 as to if the girl will wait while you soap up, rinse you off or dry you, most walk away. I also love the TS, it is nice to have them soap up Mr. Johnson.

Den 123
01-05-11, 00:26
I have not been to Macao for 6 or 7 months. Has anyone been there recently?

They are still advertising on CL.

PussyEater01
01-05-11, 12:45
I have not been to Macao for 6 or 7 months. Has anyone been there recently?

They are still advertising on CL.I stopped in a couple weeks ago; it was later in the day (about 7:30) and the mamasan seemed to be the only one there working the desk, and the massage had to be interrupted whenever the front door rang. No shower of any kind. The room was kept VERY warm and humid! The massage itself was top of the line. Honestly never had better. After the flip, she asked for. 6 HJ and didn't warm to my offering. 4. However was able to negotiate BBBJ (FS was not avail as she said she had no raincoats) for. 8. UNfortunately, she was a hawkish clock watcher and didn't complete the task at hand in French. Said it was taking too long and went digital. Quality of massage helped overall experience, but tentative about a repeat visit.

Bgblz
01-05-11, 22:28
Woozy,

It's been a while since I visited Tokyo but I thought they did have a table shower. I am sure someone can confirm this one. Ivy and HK both provide a stand up shower, it's less than 50/50 as to if the girl will wait while you soap up, rinse you off or dry you, most walk away. I also love the TS, it is nice to have them soap up Mr. Johnson. HK, OS, and TS all have table showers and saunas. Whether they employ them is another question. I have always been offered a table shower at each.

I have not been to TS for so long I have no idea what the routine is now.

The sauna is rarely used at HK, except as a place to park a customer for a spell.

At OS, both the table shower and sauna are used.

The TS has multiple purposes. I have been inspected from head to toe and asked about the origins of a bruise. The AMPs use the TS to check ya out before they even lay a hand on ya. I would not want to give a massage to someone with an active case of MRAS.

BB

Mosey2010
01-07-11, 17:39
So I decided it was time for me to mix it up, as to not ruin my favorite location. Plus the price haggling was turning me off at HK. M*A, like the local pastas, was my Therapist. She was the shortest woman I have seen in my life or just seemed so at the time. I had an overall good experience, except for the bad breath. I always make it a point to brush my teeth and hit the mouthwash before I go and wish they would do the same. But there was no haggling at all, she took my money from the table and knew exactly what I wanted.

P. S. Parking and exposure wasn't as bad as I was expecting, especially with the walk-way between the buildings that allowed me to park well away from my location.

Appearance: 6.

Attitude: 8.

$.60

Rjt12
01-17-11, 10:43
I stopped in a couple weeks ago; it was later in the day (about 7:30) and the mamasan seemed to be the only one there working the desk, and the massage had to be interrupted whenever the front door rang. No shower of any kind. The room was kept VERY warm and humid! The massage itself was top of the line. Honestly never had better. After the flip, she asked for. 6 HJ and didn't warm to my offering. 4. However was able to negotiate BBBJ (FS was not avail as she said she had no raincoats) for. 8. UNfortunately, she was a hawkish clock watcher and didn't complete the task at hand in French. Said it was taking too long and went digital. Quality of massage helped overall experience, but tentative about a repeat visit.I stopped in over the weekend to check it out. As the previous posted stated if your looking for a great massage I would highly recommend. H* was my masseuse and she very good, She told me they are under new ownership and trying to get everything in order, previous owners left some unpaid bills is what I picked up. There was another girl working as well, so I experienced no interruptions. I was offered TS as well, I believe other services would have been available but I wanted an erotic massage and got a great one. I will be back just for that reason.

Bgblz
01-17-11, 11:34
I dropped by OS and requested M* based on the reviews on this thread. I was not impressed. I guess it's all relative, and YMMV. $.60 and no haggling. Would not repeat.

Play safe.

BB

Dayamcock
01-17-11, 19:52
Yummy on vacation till Thursday was what I was told by other girls. I didn't go with other girls.

Mosey2010
01-18-11, 18:19
Decided to stop into OS, since I came into a little scratch. I now wish I had held onto that extra money. Had M*A again and had the same experience, which wasn't bad but wasn't worth it. Any recommendations on other locations? HK price haggling is a no and the same ole at OS isn't getting it. Maybe if I had Y*I I would have had a better time.

Appearance: 6.

Attitude: 8.

$.60

Den 123
01-20-11, 18:43
I noticed the lights off and what looks like a note stuck to the door. Have not stopped to read it yet. Are they closed?

Mosey2010
01-31-11, 10:26
Lights back on and note is gone. I would say they're open for business but a waste of time IMO.

Marcusillinois
02-01-11, 01:26
I called them on Sunday, they were open. Not that I would go.

Justme309
02-01-11, 13:12
Visited HK last night and saw J*e (young, very attractive, long hair, larger bolt-ons). TS was great. Almost too great. Toward end of TS, M*a walked in. That was a little different. Massage. Well, there really wasn't one as she went straight to the extras. Extras were great. Overall session was short due to 5 second massage, but I'd still repeat. No haggling at all.

I was told that everyone's favorite L*a is back starting today and M*a is rotating out.

Bgblz
02-02-11, 16:57
Visited HK last night and saw J*e (young, very attractive, long hair, larger bolt-ons). TS was great. Almost too great. Toward end of TS, M*a walked in. That was a little different. Massage. Well, there really wasn't one as she went straight to the extras. Extras were great. Overall session was short due to 5 second massage, but I'd still repeat. No haggling at all.

I was told that everyone's favorite L*a is back starting today and M*a is rotating out. Thanks for the report. What were the damages as, no haggling is relative to the size of the tip.

PLAY SAFE!

BB

Dee Mac
02-03-11, 00:12
Thanks to previous reports I decided to visit OS when I had a chance a couple weeks ago, After a minute or two of shuffling, stair climbing, doors closing, M comes to the door and lets me in, escorts me to a room right inside the spa. There I got undressed and was escorted to the table shower by my hostess IT was a lovely table shower with warm water, almost hot but I prefer it that way. And she was happy to adjust it if I wanted. I don't alwas enjoy table showers that much but m was very nice. After towelling me off, I was escorted to the sauna for a few minutes, Really just long enough for it to really sink in and then back to the room.

I had a lovely massage, with some unusual twists, Maybe not the best massage I have had ever but it was certainly pleasant, At the end I was asked for the final type of massage I would prefer, I took the basic option which M provided without the need for a top. At first she asked. 6 but accepted. 4 "just this time" Again, pleasant.

M doesn't seem to speak much English, But there was not a lot of need for talk, Just go with the flow and it all comes out just fine in the end.

Justme309
02-03-11, 12:10
Thanks for the report. What were the damages as, no haggling is relative to the size of the tip.

PLAY SAFE!

BBGood point. When I said no haggling, I meant that I paid my normal fee without a complaint. For FS, that's $.60 including door. I have gotten by with $.40 on occasion, but usually just stick with the other rate.

Member #4478
02-03-11, 16:50
Good point. When I said no haggling, I meant that I paid my normal fee without a complaint. For FS, that's $.60 including door. I have gotten by with $.40 on occasion, but usually just stick with the other rate.Who finished you? You said Mya walked in. So who did the actual massage?

Can you pm me J*e's name?

St

Fatboy1964
02-05-11, 02:41
L* is back. No haggling. Great everything. Glad to have her back.

Islay
02-11-11, 18:14
Having the itch and the time finally coincided for me recently, and I made a trip to the Hong Kong. L*_* is back and answered the door and greeted me warmly. She's always fun.

I met J*_* the calendar girl. She's top shelf in the AMP world and I'm sure she turns heads when out and about. She said she's late twenties, probably 5'4", long black hair with long bangs that hang to her eyebrows, oval eyes and a small asian nose, large and shapely chest, oh so thin waist and hips down to her lean legs. She has a tattoo on the small of her back, an unfortunate causality of that turn of the century fad. I believe it's a set of straight, black lines branching off from a heart. I didn't really study the tattoo.

She's a warm, friendly girl who provided a standard though thorough table shower. The massage could have been longer and firmer, but just having that stunner on my back was fine by me. The session was haggle and hassle free, mutually enjoyable and hit the spot. Other girls are more thorough, but J*_* made me feel at home.

Big recommendation for her, if you can see her. It sounded like she will rotate out soon when the new girl comes in. These rotations don't always happen, so if an intrepid adventurer finds out she's still around next week, let us know.

Justme309
02-14-11, 16:07
I just read your post on another thread.

Visited Monday. Saw J*e. Took a chance because another monger who posted never responded to my post asking for a pm with a name and experience. Lotsa help that dude.

Sorry that I don't log on enough to meet your needs. I didn't see your request for a pm until after this post. If my letting everyone know Lisa was coming back a day before she arrived and letting you know about the existence of J*e isn't helpful, maybe I should just quit posting.

I plan to go to HK tonight. If I get the new girl, I'll be sure not to post. I wouldn't want to get your curiosity up and then miss a pm and be accused of being unhelpful.

Justme309
02-14-11, 23:04
Okay, I thought about not posting, but some of you have been very helpful in letting me know what talent is where so here it goes.

I went to HK tonight and did get the new "girl" who has only been here 3 days. Her name is C*C. TS was okay. Massage was actually decent. Extras were. Well, let's just say the menu didn't look that great so I only had soup and salad. She asked for $, but only got. 8 which was still too much. The soup was cold and bland and the lettuce was wilted.

Unless you like old and flabby, I'd pass. She's the exact opposite of the young, thin, beauty that she replaced. If you go to HK, I'd stick with the reliable L, but that's justme.

Islay
02-14-11, 23:56
Unless you like old and flabby, I'd pass. She's the exact opposite of the young, thin, beauty that she replaced. If you go to HK, I'd stick with the reliable L, but that's justme.Thanks for the info. Bad news can be good news sometimes, I know who to ask for now.

Member #4478
02-15-11, 08:21
Okay, I thought about not posting, but some of you have been very helpful in letting me know what talent is where so here it goes.

I went to HK tonight and did get the new "girl" who has only been here 3 days. Her name is C*C. TS was okay. Massage was actually decent. Extras were. Well, let's just say the menu didn't look that great so I only had soup and salad. She asked for $, but only got. 8 which was still too much. The soup was cold and bland and the lettuce was wilted.

Unless you like old and flabby, I'd pass. She's the exact opposite of the young, thin, beauty that she replaced. If you go to HK, I'd stick with the reliable L, but that's justme. This was actually more helpful than unhelpful. Thanks for posting.

ST

Zappo
02-15-11, 18:55
I made my way to BN on Saturday 12th, I too had provider named C*C, Being made trip to there was hopeing for the L or J from previous post, but not knowing names hard to ask for certain providers, not sure why the no names on BN post, Being senior member here we all know LE is probably looking at these post being intials or names not sure makes any difference, Anyway session was around a scale of 5, as previously mention. C*C was middle age and damage was 1. 6. Hopefully next trip up that way have better luck

Islay
02-16-11, 00:33
L_*_ is still a good time. I saw double C, middle age with curly hair to just past her shoulders. Average build and looks for a number 2 girl at an AMP, for her age. I'll probably go with who I know in the future.

Being made trip to there was hopeing for the L or J from previous post, but not knowing names hard to ask for certain providers, not sure why the no names on BN postSince the topic hasn't come up in a while, I'll reply in brief. No offense to you, I believe newer readers may not know the story.

I believe I started the trend of mentioning only the first letter of the girls names. Originally I did this only for Ivy Spa at the suggestion of a girl who worked there. She felt it would be safer to keep that information "in the family" of known customers; an unfamiliar, and possibly undesirable, person rattling off names could gain admittance. Later I extended the logic to the other AMPs. Other people have since adopted the idea.

It isn't a rule of the board, but I've stressed a conservative outlook regarding posts. I agree it makes visits difficult for out of towners; I myself can't remember the names of some of the less remarkable girls, the one letter names don't help. But my most pressing concern is the safety of the girls. Unfortunately that makes things difficult for visitors, but that is the course I've personally chosen.

So that's it. I hope you have success in the future.

Member #4478
02-18-11, 09:55
J*e is on vacation. The new girl is friendly, but not particularly arousing. Lisa is back. And is great!

ST

Mosey2010
02-23-11, 08:00
Went to HK to get my adjustment. I was greeted in the by CC, who had a nice smile, smelled great and had OK bolt-on. I had decided on the full menu from the start, but should have tried one of the lesser options for the first go. Table shower was OK, Massage was good and the flip was rushed and uninspired. CC is OK but no where near L_*a level. I will call ahead from now on and request L_*a and not partake if unavailable. $.60 was total damage.

Member #4657
02-24-11, 07:07
Sooo, I'm still a bit of a newbie. The last couple times I indulged, I visited HK. L and J were my respective experiences, and may I say they were *more* than satisfactory. I'm feeling like a little bit of variety in locales. I was curious about my other options in BN.

Feel free to PM me!

Woozy39
02-24-11, 22:49
Sooo, I'm still a bit of a newbie. The last couple times I indulged, I visited HK. L and J were my respective experiences, and may I say they were *more* than satisfactory. I'm feeling like a little bit of variety in locales. I was curious about my other options in BN.

Feel free to PM me!Yumy@One Spa is great & Helen@Macao Spa provides a great massage. Have never been to Ivy or Golden.

Good luck.

Member #4657
02-25-11, 06:08
Yumy@One Spa is great & Helen@Macao Spa provides a great massage. Have never been to Ivy or Golden.

Good luckI'll probably head to OS. Looks like a good bet, from what I've read here. I'll be sure to post a review! Just in case I change my mind, where is Macao?

Rookivan
02-25-11, 12:34
I'll probably head to OS. Looks like a good bet, from what I've read here. I'll be sure to post a review! Just in case I change my mind, where is Macao?Is Helen at Maceo great like Yumy or just a great massage?

Woozy39
02-25-11, 18:36
I'll probably head to OS. Looks like a good bet, from what I've read here. I'll be sure to post a review! Just in case I change my mind, where is Macao?See PM sent to you.

Woozy39
02-25-11, 18:53
Is Helen at Maceo great like Yumy or just a great massage?Sent reply via PM

Catsplatzfever
02-26-11, 02:57
I have to rave about L at HK. I've seen her more times than anyone else I believe, and she is always great. She did say she was leaving on "vacation" March 2nd but said she'd be back at the end of March if she was wanted. I'll be sure to call and ask them to have her back.

Member #4657
02-27-11, 09:58
I dropped by OS the other day. M was the only one there that day, but was very playful and friendly. The massage was a little too rough, but not terrible by any means. Opted to go manual on the flip, which was a good choice as she provided very skillful. Steering. All in all, had a good time. Looking forward to meeting Y though.

Nudus81
03-01-11, 10:36
Hey guys, I don't spend a lot of time on the BN board as I am in Chicago. Work brings me to BN 2-3 times a year and I always make a point to go to HK. (anyone remember Niaomi?) I always opt for the FULL menu. I'd like to try out another local establishment, but want the FS menu. I prefer a larger cup size, but not fat. But the attitude is what makes it a great experience.

In reading some of the post, it's not clear who and where offers the full menu. If you search me on the Chicago thread as well as this one, you'll find I have some reliable posts. Please feel free to PM me any recommendations you may have about other spas. It may be HK will remain the best option.

Thanks

ES345
03-02-11, 12:17
Bye L, Hope you have a safe vaction, and I hope you liked the Valentine's candy!

Member #4478
03-02-11, 12:26
Candy is on vacation. New girl, M, is very slender, loves DATY, and is a worthy experience. Long black hair. Attractive.

Give her a shot (pun intended).

Looks 8.

Attitude 9.

Experience 8.

(new category) physical hotness 9.

ST

Islay
03-03-11, 18:14
I agree with Secondtime about M*_. Great enthusiasm and willing to please.

She's in her 30's, wavy black hair to her shoulder blades, narrow eyes, narrow nose, narrow lips, small and natural tear drop chest, very thin all the way down. Quite attractive in my opinion.

She's personable and wants to please, tries to be friendly and funny throughout your time. She provided a good massage, which could have been firmer if I asked. She made excellent use of her resources during our session. No haggling, standard rates.

She's currently the only girl other than the door girl R*_. Recommended.

Atlman3000
03-10-11, 08:56
I am coming in to town next week and was wondering where I should invest my $s. From what I have read it looks like HK is the sure fire spot and the must sees are L or J. It is great when I go into town and come to this site and there actually are post about prior visits. I do have one question, what are the going rates for massages and HEs.

I will be sure to post once I have made my visit to your town.

Two Nutts
03-14-11, 15:13
All other AMPs closed at 10 Sunday night so thought I'd hit this little place. Not too bad, not much of a massage but J. E really liked my ass. She had her tounge up it for several minutes, licked the boys, BBBJ, then more ass licking, back to the boys and then did some type of twirling with her tounge while I was cumming in her mouth. Very nice tech. 40 plus 100 tip in and out in 30-35 min. Shower offerd but I declined.

TN

Justme309
03-19-11, 00:02
Let me preface this post with a disclaimer. I had a few drinks before visiting so I may have over-rated the service.

That being said. It wasn't bad. I'd never been to Golden before so I didn't know what to expect. I don't like the facilities as much as the other spas. I like a TS so that's a big minus. My provider was the same J*e that TwoNutts mentioned in his previous post. My experience was very similar to his except the massage wasn't half bad. That may have been the alcohol relaxing me though.

J*e isn't much to look at and is older, but the BBBJCIM was exceptional. If you're looking for something uncovered, give it a try. If you always want cover, I'd stick to the other places.

Mosey2010
03-20-11, 08:11
Decided that I would give it a try, since I had seen two good reviews from some trusted mongers. I like the parking location in the back, but did not know about the side entrance in the breezeway, so went in the front door. Place seems like it could use some fresh paint and new carpet, but that would cut into profits. I was greeted at the door and taken to a room, at which point I remembered one of the reasons I had not come to this location, no TS? That is one of the things I enjoy most, besides the extras. M*_*a was my Therapist. She looked to be in her late 30's, with wavy hair down past here shoulders, with a taller build and a C cup naturals.

Massage was long but bad and I was hoping it ended sooner then it did. Then the one thing that will get a place knocked off my return list occurred, the Haggle. She said it was $.40 for full service. I told here all I had is $, which is all I ever carry in beyond the door charge, and she said OK for this time but $.40 if I ever come back. Was so thrown off by the crap that I did not enjoy the experience. Should have left like others have done and not wasted anymore of my money.

YMMV, since Islay and Secondtime had good times with the provider.

Looks 8.

Attitude 5.

Experience 5.

Physical hotness 7.

Extras 5

Islay
03-23-11, 01:15
YMMV, since Islay and Secondtime had good times with the provider.

From reading other reports, I get the impression that the regulars are given better treatment. But that's life I guess.

Went to the Ivy recently, I believe M*_* is now gone. The new girl, M*_*_a, said she was about 30, though I'd say a bit older. As for the generic description: about 5'6", past shoulder length curly black hair, augmented handful chest, very thin with little backside but lean legs. Her face is very pale and she wore dark eyeliner, which made her eyes jump out a bit. She's attractive but not gorgeous.

The massage was passable. That is, passable by AMP standards. She had a short routine of shoulder, arms, back, neck, repeat that she went through a few times. Can't remember the last really good massage I had. Anyway, no haggling, which I guess is a benefit of being a regular. She provided a good session, doing the extra little things that go the extra mile. Again, YMMV.

I'll see her again. Hopefully your time will be as good or better.

L*_* at the Hong Kong has been on vacation, but I thought she was scheduled to return soon. Anyone visited in the past few days?

Bigdob
03-23-11, 10:19
If your looking for an excellent massage than ask for K-why at Macao Spa. She provides a massage that's great, you will be happy at the end but she does not provide anything else.

I have been to her several times and will go back as long as she is there.

Looks are maybe 8.

Thin build.

Massage is a 10+

Neverenuf
03-23-11, 22:14
Hello, forum, some may remember me. I was an occasional contributor some time ago. Circumstances required an absence, but last night I returned to the hobby. I was unpleasantly surprised to rtff and find haggling has become an issue. Based on what I read and (Admittedly long ago) prior experiences I chose HK for my return foray. Met at the door by mama and escorted to a room. One of you was already in process, and I was therefore handed over to a therapist who introduced herself as C C. Looked to be thirties with long dark hair which she didn't object to having touched. A touch thick in the middle but certainly pretty enough. As I am now an unknown again she was a bit shy to start, at first denying extras were available. Because I had been there before and I think because of the pre-counted and displayed standard tip I was able to reassure her, and at that point she became very eager to please and worked hard at her task providing an almost GFE. The forum seems to indicate she's a good second choice here, but I plan to return and specifically request her. YMMV but I was completely satisfied. $.60 total for the hour, and I actually called the session due to needing to be somewhere. No haggling at all and no clockwatching that I was aware of.

Looks 7.

Attitude 9.

Experience 7.

Physical hotness 6.

Extras 8

AMP100
03-25-11, 18:03
I'm new to the hobby but I have been following the post in this forum for the past six months. Based on your advice I visited the various establishments in the B-N area. Most recently I visited the Golden Spa, let me say J*e provided excellent service. Nice brief rub, no haggling over the extras but and she provided the best experience I have ever had here in B-N. BBBJ, rimming, DATY, very slow CG, & CIM. Only negative is no table shower. We need to keep this girl here!

Looks 9

Appearance 9

Attitude & enthusiasm 9

Experience 10

Physical hotness 8

$ = typical for door & extras

HK is a good time and they offer a table shower but the staff rotates and they have a lot of inexperienced providers.

OS is great and the back door entrance is great but did I read that Y*why is no longer there? Anyone have an update?

Macao is a great place for a good massage, been there three times, Helen is my favorite there. Can't wait to go back.

Have not been to Tokyo & Ivy, hope to go exploring soon.

Liking this hobby!

Catsplatzfever
03-27-11, 21:49
Stopped in and had a session with J*and, I think was her name. As reported earlier massage was about worthless but TS was decent. Face is pretty good, not stunning but good. Killer body. Taller than a lot of girls, had a fantastic chest that looked enhanced but did not feel as such. Had the tribal butt hat. Quiet but somewhat enthusiastic.Standard $.6. I left after closing time and the girls were all watching TV with mama. Lisa is in fact back, wasn't working as she was tired from the trip that day. Mama had told me this on the phone so I was hoping maybe I could talk her into doing a session. No go but was satisfied with provided talent. Lisa looked incredible in normal threads though. Damn, looks like I got to go back again.

Bgblz
04-02-11, 11:08
Stopped in at HK on Monday and has L*a as my therapist. Needless to say I had a great session. Afterwords she insisted on introducing me to J*e as a "young girl". I might have to check it out. I told L that maybe I should get a four hand massage and she was all about it. Seems things are VERY slow at the spa.

BGBLZ

Gottogo2
04-02-11, 22:40
I've been hearing that "things are slow" for a long time, however recently I've had sessions cut short when the door chime goes off and I notice all the doors closed when I leave. Elizabeth Taylor ended up with a lot of jewelry but in my view, these therapists are also professional actresses and have an extrordianry business sense. The four hands sounds interesting. I hope we get a report.

Member #4478
04-05-11, 07:03
Visited HK and saw J*e. As reported. A very pretty girl, fantastic body, and au natural (large) up top. The table shower was delightful. Extras were so good I couldn't make it last. Was a lot of fun with a really nice girl.

Slapster
04-05-11, 14:58
Went yesterday afternoon. 40 for 1/2 hour. 40 for happy ending. Hands allowed to roam. Good value. Will repeat. Didn't catch name. Therapist probably in late 30s early 40s, friendly and outgoing

Bgblz
04-07-11, 10:28
[QUOTE=Gottogo2; 1167962]I've been hearing that "things are slow" for a long time, however recently I've had sessions cut short when the door chime goes off and I notice all the doors closed when I leave. QUOTE]

First, with about 300 visits, fully half of them at HK. I think I speak with a little more experience than you. REGULARS KNOW THE GIRLS AND WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE SPA.

Second, I've shot video and taken "special" photos at HK. (Islay, remember Rose and Candy from about two years ago?) I've had more than one session where the girl completely exfoliated me from head to toe. Those sessions lasted almost two hours. REGULARS GET BETTER TREATMENT.

Third, you can hardly be considered a regular by HK, and as such you might get cut short, receive a half assed TS, or never get the therapist you want. You have little experience to rightfully judge my opinion or posting.

L*a and I have discussed what I post. I've visited and watch TV with the girls. I've cooked and brought them Bulgogi (Korean BBQ).

I think I should know if it's slow, (the reason L**a was all about the 4 hand.)

When you have hundreds of postings like Islay and other senior members I might respect your opinion.

Now I need to go see J*e and get my weekly "joint" adjustment.

BIG BALLS

Jimmy
04-07-11, 23:31
[QUOTE=Gottogo2; 1167962]I've been hearing that "things are slow" for a long time, however recently I've had sessions cut short when the door chime goes off and I notice all the doors closed when I leave. QUOTE]

First, with about 300 visits, fully half of them at HK. I think I speak with a little more experience than you. REGULARS KNOW THE GIRLS AND WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE SPA.

Second, I've shot video and taken "special" photos at HK. (Islay, remember Rose and Candy from about two years ago?) I've had more than one session where the girl completely exfoliated me from head to toe. Those sessions lasted almost two hours. REGULARS GET BETTER TREATMENT.

Third, you can hardly be considered a regular by HK, and as such you might get cut short, receive a half assed TS, or never get the therapist you want. You have little experience to rightfully judge my opinion or posting.

L*a and I have discussed what I post. I've visited and watch TV with the girls. I've cooked and brought them Bulgogi (Korean BBQ).

I think I should know if it's slow, (the reason L*a was all about the 4 hand.)

When you have hundreds of postings like Islay and other senior members I might respect your opinion.

Now I need to go see J*e and get my weekly "joint" adjustment.

BIG BALLSDude,

Some people get better treatment than other people, period. Yes, the service level is likely to go up with more visits, but it is not a sure thing. Some people just don't get the "vibe" that these ladies like and therefore never get the service level that others do. I have been a regular at 3 different places over the years (different times, I am not rich) and had varying service. One place locally treated me wonderfully for nearly 2 years and then suddenly changed the way I was being treated. I at first thought it was just a bad day or something else was going on, but when it persisted, I asked why. Never got an answer and service didn't change the next trip, so it was my last there. Just because you are getting great service somewhere does not mean everyone will with the same time (and money) invested. I do not know if you meant to come off like I feel you did, but you may want to re-read your post and think about how you ould take it. Just my $.02

Mosey2010
04-11-11, 07:03
Went and got and adjustment from my favorite therapist, L*_A, and had a great time. I have yet to meet anyone close to her level and it pains me to say that she will only be here for the rest of this week and then she is off to where ever she goes. She didn't tell me how long and I'm hoping she was just telling me she was leaving again, to get me to come in this week.

Maybe I will give Y*_*I a call, if L*_A is on vacation.

Rjt12
04-14-11, 16:28
Been going to Macua lately really enjoying massages and handy work by H, but variety is also good too, any recommendations out there? I'm not looking for a full menu just a good rub down.

Member #4478
04-15-11, 09:43
Been going to Macua lately really enjoying massages and handy work by H, but variety is also good too, any recommendations out there? I'm not looking for a full menu just a good rub down.I think you'll find that J*e at HK is pretty good with her hands. Her table shower is special, and, continued in the room, you will be pleased. Beyond that. She is really a knockout.

Islay
04-18-11, 21:52
J*_e and L*_a are both at the Hong Kong as of recently. You can't go wrong with either, both are top notch for different reasons.

M*_*_a is still at the Ivy as of recently. She can be hit or miss, but good when she's on.

Illinoisdesi
04-21-11, 15:19
Saw J*_e recently and L*_a a few weeks ago. J is younger, bustier and better looking than L. Both rank high in the looks department on the AMP scale. I do not recall the details of my session with L. J gave a nice TS with teasing. My disappointments were no BBBJ and no kissing. Am probably dreaming too much to think they may be on offer.

Thanks to Islay, Secondtime and other members who supply useful info.

AMP100
04-22-11, 18:51
Visited GS the other day, called ahead to verify Jessie was in & available, was told yes. Upon arrival they said she was no longer there and another girl came in for the rub. The rub was mediocre but the overall experience was fine. I was disappointed in the CBJ but the DATY was fairly good, would have preferred a more grooming though.

Appearance – 7.

Experience – 7.

GS – disappointed.

Jessie – if you are back PM me!

Iamslobbyist
04-22-11, 23:26
Ventured down from Chicago to visit Bloomington and checked out One Spa. Drew Mona and she was short probably in mid 40s (although she looks younger). She has medium length black hair, pleasant face, nice legs, but really really nice cans. Paid $60. 00 fee and got a nice TS followed by time in the sauna.

Back to the room and received an adequate massage. On the turn over asked what I wanted and ponied up $100. 00 for everything. I like the fact that we just agreed upon the price at that point. I hate getting up and counting the money at this point as it kind of kills the mood that has been building.

She started off rubbing all over me with her beautiful breasts. Then turned over for DATY and then multiple positions until finish.

The only issue is she is not good at taking requests as the language barrier is a problem. The simple request of lick the boys was responded with "not enough time" as was AR. I think that is one of the few phrases she knows, so she sticks by it.

Although a small annoyance, the good far outweighed the bad, and I would be happy to repeat. She seemed to actually enjoy the session. Although she made a few moves and suggestions to move along the session, in general I did not feel rushed. When I return I would not specifically ask for her, but I would be happy if I ended up with her again.

Member #4478
04-26-11, 08:52
Finished up the trifecta with J*e in a recent visit. All three visits were terrific. No one has really gotten my attention like she has. Very beautiful girl, great body (not a hard body but perfectly scupted) , busty, long black hair, and simply a marvelous attitude. I like the fact that she enjoys DATY and gets off.

She will be gone soon (she told me the second time that she would be leaving in about a month). I would guess a couple of weeks. Partake of this pretty lady while you can.

I may take a break for awhile and lurk. Got to save some $ for summer season sports.

ST

Member #4721
04-27-11, 14:08
After a two-year absence, I'm back within driving distance. Still kind of far, but the scene seems to have grown a bit, so wanted to check out one of the new places.

Chose Macao, based on reports that the massages were legit. Not really into full service places. And the location of this place is great.

Started off bad. They were busy and I was asked to wait on the futon in the lobby. Sat there about 15 minutes, listening to the activity in an adjacent room. The lady was talking the dude's ear off. I felt half sorry for him and half awkward for myself.

A different room emptied and I came face to face with the dude. I really, really hate that and I thought about leaving. The way that place is set up, I bet it happens a lot. Big negative.

My therapist was slender with long hair. Looked pretty good for AMP standards.

Table shower was awesome. Probably the best I've had in the 15-20 AMPs I've been to that have offered it.

Massage was legit. Not absolutely therapeutic, but way better than most AMPs. Therapist teased just the way I like.

On the flip, she asked me if I wanted a full-body massage and I said yes. No request for a tip at all. Awesome.

When I wanted the relaxation portion of the massage to last longer, she totally obliged, going much slower until I was ready for it to be over.

Never any talk of a tip. And when I did tip her, she acted surprised, like she didn't expect one. .6 door, .4 tip. No rush, my entire hour was used and she asked me if I wanted a face massage. I declined.

Another negative was that I'm not sure they change their sheets like most places seem to. I could be wrong. But just my perception.

Overall, exactly what I wanted. I'm sure I'll return. I have a feeling this place is always going to be pretty busy.

AMP100
04-27-11, 18:12
Ok, being new to the sport and having enjoyed the various AMPs, I thought I would venture out and visit an escort that was visiting the area. She has her own site w / pics (no face shots) , 'good' reviews on **************. Com, and promises a great experience. Her backpage ad said she is 38 but there is no way she is under 50 and grossly overweight. When she came to the hotel room door I should have turned and run but being a gentleman I didn't.

Bottom line; B-N AMPs are the way to go! Nice table shower followed by a gentle rub and more if the mood is right. Thanks to the local AMPs for the excellent quality and experience they provide.

Member #4478
04-28-11, 20:55
Ok, being new to the sport and having enjoyed the various AMPs, I thought I would venture out and visit an escort that was visiting the area. She has her own site w / pics (no face shots) , 'good' reviews on. Com, and promises a great experience. Her backpage ad said she is 38 but there is no way she is under 50 and grossly overweight. When she came to the hotel room door I should have turned and run but being a gentleman I didn't.

Bottom line; B-N AMPs are the way to go! Nice table shower followed by a gentle rub and more if the mood is right. Thanks to the local AMPs for the excellent quality and experience they provide. If you are talking about Website: www (dot) Kristin317 (dot) com then there is reason to doubt her. Her BP ad takes you to a website where she has extensive rules and regulations. That go on for pages and pages. Her verification system seems like a labyrinth of process. In short. I doubted her from the outset.

Now. If it isn't her. The only other person I can think of is CherriSex up in Peoria. Same issue. Well over 50 but describes herself as 39 and 40 on many pages. But she shows her face in all photos. Just that the pics are 15 years old.

ST

Member #4478
04-29-11, 10:02
Forgot to mention. Earlier in the week. Saw Jo at Golden. Don't waste your time folks. She's overweight (granted, those jugs are huge) , stares at the clock during the deed (literally. It's in her line of sight!) and the very second you are done she walks out as though she has other business to attend to. Then. Comes back in the room with the other lady (mamasan) and starts asking when you'll come back and see her again.

How 'about never?

Illinoisdesi
05-04-11, 18:01
If your looking for an excellent massage than ask for K-why at Macao Spa. She provides a massage that's great, you will be happy at the end but she does not provide anything else.

I have been to her several times and will go back as long as she is there.

Looks are maybe 8.

Thin build.

Massage is a 10+I have been to a few establishments in BN, but not to Macao. Called and asked for a K-why and tried to be as unclear with the "why" as possible hoping I would be understood, but failed. Looks matter to me, apart from quality of massage and service. If someone can send me a PM with actual names and looks, I would appreciate it. I am not senior, but have a few reports that may alleviate some concerns. Thank you.

Illinoisdesi
05-05-11, 16:10
Made a visit though I have not heard yet from anyone here after my post below. Perhaps too little time for members to respond or perhaps some decided to be quiet. No problems, either way. .

Had a 1 hour session with H that lasted about 75 minutes, including TS time. She explained that she gave me more time because I was nice inspite of 4 interruptions (I wondered why would I be other (than) wise and spoil it further.). She asked me if I knew her name from the Internet. So she seems to be aware of boards like this one. H looks about 40, a B-cup. I would rate her looks a 5 or 6 on the AMP scale. Saw K. She looks a bit younger and better. She also seems more assertive and louder than H.

H's massage was good and she was nice. Happy ending with northern exploration cost 60 more than the basic 60 for 1 hour. Asked H whether K's massage is as good and she replied that she did not know and that I could try. Probably will because I like FBSM and am not too keen on FS.

If wishes were horses, there would be Europeans / Hispanics of the quality of Natalie of GH in Schaumburg in FBSM joints in Central Illinois. In the 90s, when I hobbied in Minnesota, there were many such places. Can't figure out why they thrived when the economy was doing well then and don't seem to thrive now when the economy is down. From a supply perspective, it does not make sense. I presume demand. Willingness and ability to pay. Has not taken a beating.

BTW, before emerging from TS, I saw a slender gentleman in blue T-shirt and what was perhaps jeans, emerge from a session presumably with K and head to the restroom. Did not see his face, but smiled because I wondered if it was someone from here.

Illinoisdesi
05-06-11, 15:30
I presume demand. Willingness and ability to pay. Has not taken a beating.Shd have been.

I presume demand. Willingness and ability to pay. Has not taken a beating.

Some Guy In Il
05-06-11, 19:59
I am planning a trip to the Bloomington / Normal area this weekend. What is the best AMP for FS?

Tantra Mantra
05-08-11, 13:59
I stopped at Ivy during a trip to B-N in March, but it was closed for some reason. I was disappointed, as the last time I was there, two beautiful therapists greeted me and I could hardly wait to go back to see who might be available. But, after waiting around for a while, I decided to seek an alternative and drove over to HK, which I had visited in the past, but not recently. I didn't particularly like it the last time I had been there, so I had become an Ivy Spa regular, instead.

I wish I could remember the therapist's name, but suffice it to say, the massage wasn't the greatest, but she made up for it with a CBJ and DATY. I'd go back.

Islay
05-10-11, 21:50
Met a new girl at the Hong Kong, I didn't get her name. She's probably mid-30's. 5'5", long light brown hair to her mid back, softly tanned skin, small chest and almost no backside. Her face reminded me more of SE Asia than Korea.

I don't think she's been in the business long. The TS was missing a few things, like the rinse I usually get while standing up. Nothing at all to say for the massage, our session was passable with no heat. On the bright side she knows a few words in English, likes to laugh, and helped with my shoes and such.

The other girls, to my knowledge, are still around for a bit longer. Get them while you can.

AMP100
05-13-11, 19:48
I had a similar experience with this girl, and agree on your evaluation. She seems new or simply mechanical in the process. The rub was really substandard and lacking. The only reason I see to go to HK is the TS but even that has been disappointing the last couple of times. I enjoy the B-N AMPs but it is difficult to get a consistent experience at any location as of late.

Met a new girl at the Hong Kong, I didn't get her name. She's probably mid-30's. 5'5", long light brown hair to her mid back, softly tanned skin, small chest and almost no backside. Her face reminded me more of SE Asia than Korea.

I don't think she's been in the business long. The TS was missing a few things, like the rinse I usually get while standing up. Nothing at all to say for the massage, our session was passable with no heat. On the bright side she knows a few words in English, likes to laugh, and helped with my shoes and such.

The other girls, to my knowledge, are still around for a bit longer. Get them while you can.

Member #4721
05-15-11, 21:50
I'm officially a fan of Kaylee at Macau. She does everything right. Takes nonverbal ques, let's you have your hour, no rushing, doesn't talk too much, but when she does talk, is cool. Isn't money crazed. Seems to really care that you're happy and will come back and is appreciative for well-mannered business. Everything I like in an AMP.

Anyway, as another member asked in a private message, don't go there if you're looking for anything more than a relaxing handshake.

6 door, .5 tip

Member #4478
05-16-11, 08:19
Visited this past weekend. Mona did a nice job. She's not the most talented I've run across, but she definitely wanted to please. And she seemed to enjoy the final ten minutes especially.

The reason I'm posting is that she said a new girl will be there today. I don't know if Yumi is the new girl or if the new girl is a new girl LOL. But I'm reporting what she said. I've used up my extra $ for the month, so someone will have to TOFTT and report back.

ST

Bigdob
05-17-11, 14:54
Went to One Spy today and there is a new girl, Sa-

She is very good looking and friendly, great TS, massage is average, and the finish is great.

Bottom line is if you like Y- try this girl once and you will have a hard time choosing between the two next time.

I will see her again

BD

Visited this past weekend. Mona did a nice job. She's not the most talented I've run across, but she definitely wanted to please. And she seemed to enjoy the final ten minutes especially.

The reason I'm posting is that she said a new girl will be there today. I don't know if Yumi is the new girl or if the new girl is a new girl LOL. But I'm reporting what she said. I've used up my extra $ for the month, so someone will have to TOFTT and report back.

ST

Coeltrain
05-17-11, 19:32
I had a nice dream at the HK. Just now. I saw the new taller brunette, but I got another newb. L__E very good. Biggest. Bolt-ons would do agen. L__a was there too. Gave me a big hug. Glad to see she is still there.

Member #4478
05-18-11, 16:34
I had a nice dream at the HK. Just now. I saw the new taller brunette, but I got another newb. L__E very good. Biggest. Bolt-ons would do agen. L__a was there too. Gave me a big hug. Glad to see she is still there.The new girls are. Not really new. One is the same Islay and I didn't care for, and the other is a repeat from several months back. The brunette who has braces. YMMV

Member #4478
05-18-11, 16:38
Went to One Spy today and there is a new girl, Sa-

She is very good looking and friendly, great TS, massage is average, and the finish is great.

Bottom line is if you like Y- try this girl once and you will have a hard time choosing between the two next time.

I will see her again

BDGood report. Visited her today. She is tallish for an asian girl, quite attractive, very accommodating, super pleasant, great table shower, good body, great legs, nice little booty, and one of the best f*s I've had in awhile. Definite repeat.

ST

Gottogo2
05-20-11, 11:13
Called HK to find that L*a has left and won't be back for a while so I went to OS. All the comments about Sa* were right on target. A really great body, attitude, friendly, great TS. Everything was really a wow. In fact, make that a double.

Islay
05-23-11, 18:18
Met a new girl at the Ivy recently. S123y Is in her 30's, way short at maybe 4'10", short hair, passable face, hand full sized bolt-ons, thin all the way down. For being so short, she is well proportioned.

The massage was ok. She walked on my back, which I normally don't care for, but since she's maybe 80 lbs I was fine with it. The session was too restrictive for my taste. She didn't want full depth deployment, so that was against her.

If you like them really short, spinner style, this girl is for you. I wasn't impressed enough with the performance to make a regular of myself.

Zappo
05-24-11, 17:49
Recently made it to BN and stopped in One Spa, also got provider S*ah, Everything was 1st rate, long table shower, nice massage and extra's A+++, then after massage, it was in the evening, was there over an hour, she said it was slow and the bar behind had alot of people out on the patio and vollyball game, might of scared a few guys off, anyway highly recommended S*ah, YMMV

Illinoisdesi
05-26-11, 12:56
Visited recently. Said Hello, to Y and had a session with S. Had had a session with Y a few weeks earlier. In my view, Y is younger and better looking than S. I will stick with Y in future unless a new girl who happens to be a gem arrives at this place.

Apollo2
06-02-11, 21:48
Hi. Noob here. If you have something like this PM me. I'll give one a try and fill out a report also. Any recommendations on the place for a first timer?

Islay
06-05-11, 16:47
Hi. Noob here. If you have something like this PM me. I'll give one a try and fill out a report also. Any recommendations on the place for a first timer?

Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5307-Directions-to-and-Descriptions-of-B-N-Amps

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5871-quot-How-to-quot-suggestions-for-the-Bloomington-Amp-Scene

DreamLuver1110
06-06-11, 00:23
Hey just checked out one spa today and I had a great time and it was probly one of the best times I have had in a long time. Meet with S* and she is a 30-40yr old spinner hot little body on her. Pm me if you would like to know details.

Marine0300
06-08-11, 05:28
I haven't been to an AMP since I was stationed in Okinawa. I never really considered going to one until I saw an as for the Tokyo Spa in a paper. Could someone please pm me the place and a name where a first timer can expect a full experience? I have been leaning towards the HK but would also like to be able to throw a name of a girl out there.

Thank you all in advance!

Member #4478
06-08-11, 19:50
I haven't been to an AMP since I was stationed in Okinawa. I never really considered going to one until I saw an as for the Tokyo Spa in a paper. Could someone please pm me the place and a name where a first timer can expect a full experience? I have been leaning towards the HK but would also like to be able to throw a name of a girl out there.

Thank you all in advance! Marine. Tokyo used to be one of the best places to go. I remember 10 years ago with Mickey and a different chick who were so hot. Giving BBBJ and two girl sessions for $$ including house fee. Those were the days.

Flash forward now, and what you have is one 8. 5-9 rating, late 30s girl who seems to always be there. Demands. 6 for the door and $.4 minimum for FS. She will just lie there while you pound away. She's fairly hot. But nothing in her attitude makes you feel good about the session.

Check out M*a at Ivy, or S*a at One Spa. Or Y*I at One Spa. All worthwhile.

Helen at Macao is good. But not really attractive IMHO.

Report back.