PDA

View Full Version : Bloomington Amps

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Islay
04-29-09, 22:32
I recently visited the Ivy. J, R, and L are still around for your pleasure. L might be rotating out soon however.

My last visit to the Hong Kong was about a month ago. The mamasan/door lady who had been around for perhaps at least a year was gone at that time. Does anyone know if she has returned?

Bgblz
05-01-09, 12:03
My last visit to the Hong Kong was about a month ago. The mamasan/door lady who had been around for perhaps at least a year was gone at that time. Does anyone know if she has returned?

Mamasan/Door Lady is back. She said she was on vacation. It is interesting that she went on vacation and came back, but most girls who leave on "vacation" never come back.

Big Balls

Bgblz
05-01-09, 12:08
New gal at TS. Y has been there about two weeks. 5'2", 110 lbs, natural 34C, fair complexion, slim, almost a "spinner", short bobbed black hair.

Looks: 9
Attitude: 8
TS: 9.5
Massage: 4
Extras: 9

I will repeat. Senior members can PM for more info.

BIG BALLS

Joe Wrestler
05-08-09, 10:18
I had a dream that last week I stopped by the spa that we dare not speaketh thy name. I took a shower by myself and was then introduced to L. She was probably 5', 100lbs, A cup, little english skill. Light massage, with lots of attention paid to my rear. Paid the standard 1. 6, but she did try to upsell for an additional 2 Jacksons, but I refused and she smiled and said ok. Was a very strange and slow oral lesson where she just kinda held it there? Then she rode before I finished the drive. Was not the greatest ever, and time was a little short. The Mamasan was very cute.

Does she do massages?

Islay
05-08-09, 17:27
The door girls at the Ivy rotate for who answers the door and who provides massage. Both are experienced and skilled, treat them nicely please. Note that they rotate only when there is one regular massage girl, with two regular girls neither door ladies work the table. Last I checked they have one regular massage girl, that may change soon.

At the Tokyo I met a new girl (to me anyway). J**** is a lean, vibrant girl with black hair in hanging curls past her shoulders, probably 5'6" and late 20's, again quite thin but toned (her back muscles are amazing), not a stunning face but still has a quite beauty, a handful chest that is (regretably) probably a later addition, tight and toned down to her small perky rear and long thin legs. She has beautiful skin. She greeted me in a black dress with sparkly adornments that she wore well. Table shower was standard fare for the Tokyo.

No haggling, always a plus. $. The massage was passable but uninspired, quite short but then again the Tokyo doesn't have a reputation for fulfilling the hour in my book. The session was mechanical, it's saving grace was again that she's a nice body to look at. She was eager for me to remember her name and come back soon. I may visit her again, but I'd probably like to meet the other girl first. Recommended for the nice body, but don't expect fireworks.

Peter_Girth
05-09-09, 15:50
Paid a visit to HK, my first time there. The place sure does have an "industrial" setting, but I had no difficulty finding it. Saw Y*Y*, no teenager but very nice looking in the face, fairly tight body with bolt-ons which are, unfortunately, marred by unsightly surgical scars along the sides. Decent TS, decent massage, tried to upsell xtras but since I only had $ on me she did not turn it down. Not quite a TOFT, but uninspired, will not repeat. If they are trying to jack the prices to 1.4 except for "established regulars" I have no particular reason to ever return.

Islay
05-12-09, 20:35
If they are trying to jack the prices to 1.4 except for "established regulars" I have no particular reason to ever return.

The regulars are also asked for the extra .4, it does happen at each amp from time to time. Almost never will you be turned down flat if you hold firm to $. I've not found the performance to be any better with an extra .4, ever.

Bgblz
05-13-09, 11:03
The regulars are also asked for the extra .4, it does happen at each amp from time to time. Almost never will you be turned down flat if you hold firm to $. I've not found the performance to be any better with an extra .4, ever.Ditto on that Islay.

I carry in a "drop wallet", void of ID and credit cards. If the wallet were stolen, the loss is cash only. I carry a drop wallet when I have to travel in a bad hood. Usually just enough cash in it to buy a hit of crack so if you get mugged they go away happy.

When I go to AMPs I only load the wallet with the door charge and the usual tip amount.

On my last two visits (different girls/different amps) the girls were so forward as to grab my wallet and look in it to see if there was more money!

I have hid one Jackson in the past so I can try to away with a $.8 tip.

Never carry in more that you intent to spend.

Big Balls

Islay
05-13-09, 19:05
Usually just enough cash in it to buy a hit of crack so if you get mugged they go away happy.Wow that's dark. Funny though.

I've never worried about anything physical being stolen at an AMP, they tend to want repeat business. However I never carry any C. C. 's or other forms of I. D. That could be used later for identity theft. That's harder to prove and track down. All that said I'm not really worried about that either.

I usually don't carry a wallet in, just my keys and cash. There's just something special about a girl asking for a few more Jackson's, then lifting your pants and pulling out your pockets one at a time. The dawning of realization in the girl's face is priceless.

Dude41
05-14-09, 09:02
Seems that the wallet grab is a common practice I've had it happen on more than one occasion as well and have began the same practice as many of the others have posted. It does spoil the mood to have such an intrusion. Any way made my stop at tokyo had wondreful massage with a slim tall lady with long hair. She did not check the wallet it was a plus. Will return.

Bgblz
05-22-09, 23:43
I had a dream that I called the place we never speak of and asked for L. It turns out L left last week and there is a new girl, S.... I figured I needed to build up my status as a regular, so in my dream I stopped in.

In my dream S... was an older gal, 5'5", 110-120lbs, long straight black her, medium complexion, with 36 D bolt-ons, old lady pro, and an ornate tatoo on the back.

The upsell was soooo strong that twice I got off the table and started to get dressed, and I asked for my money back. Even with a half tab of the little blue pill as backup I still started going limp.

When in my nightmare things finally started to warm up, the strong scent of an unclean backdoor overtook me and again my thing almost went limp.

I strongly urge you to not even dream of a massage with S... at the place we don't speak of. I know I won't dream that nightmare again.

Looks: 5
Attitude: 2
Massage: 2
Extras: 2

Member #4721
05-23-09, 20:03
So do you guys think it's a conspiracy to up the standard tip? Kind of surprising given it seem like everyone is less willing to spend money these days. But maybe that's the reason they want more.

I added a report over a month ago that never showed up regarding *** and a strong upsell and refusal of full service. I don't mind not getting that, but a lot of people do.

I would strongly advise everyone to stick to their guns and not give the advanced tip. That's the only way to stop it, though it's probably inevitable.

Peter_Girth
05-24-09, 15:38
When in my nightmare things finally started to warm up, the strong scent of an unclean backdoor overtook me and again my thing almost went limp.

I gotta admit, I have never encountered a stinker in an AMP. Generally, the girls are squeaky clean. Where was "management" while this was going on?? Hopefully someone at the "place that is not mentioned" will read this and do some house cleaning. Starting you know where.

Bgblz
05-24-09, 18:04
So do you guys think it's a conspiracy to up the standard tip? Kind of surprising given it seem like everyone is less willing to spend money these days. But maybe that's the reason they want more.

I added a report over a month ago that never showed up regarding *** and a strong upsell and refusal of full service. I don't mind not getting that, but a lot of people do.

I would strongly advise everyone to stick to their guns and not give the advanced tip. That's the only way to stop it, though it's probably inevitable.

We have to be prepared to walk out.

My salary was cut 10%, I don't work on Fridays. My employer is shutdown one week a month. Effectively reducing my funds almost in half. I will be filing for unemployment to make up some of the loss. A visit to an AMP takes a big chunk of my pay now.

Less clients are showing up at AMPs, and those clients that do show up do so less frequently. The AMPs may be pinched for money, but I expect to be honored as a "regular" client. If not, I'll just go to a different AMP. I'll STAND UP and walk out before I'll be jerked around as it were.

BIG BALLS

Bgblz
05-24-09, 18:08
I gotta admit, I have never encountered a stinker in an AMP. Generally, the girls are squeaky clean. Where was "management" while this was going on?? Hopefully someone at the "place that is not mentioned" will read this and do some house cleaning. Starting you know where.

The nickname that my old lady had for my dick was "Perpetual". It just would not go down. It still works pretty good, but I like to insure it's up to snuff, so I drop half a tab of the little blue pill.

During my last AMP visit I "lost it" three separate times. Twice with the hustle of the upsell, and finally with the scent of that dirty crack. Thank goodness I don't DATY. And thank goodness for the little blue pill.

BIG BALLS

Bgblz
06-05-09, 15:50
The little spinner, Bobbi, is back in town. Had a great session with her. She isn't 18, but she does take great care of me!!!

Looks: 8
TS: 8
Massage: 9
Attitude: 10
Extras: 10

BIG BALLS

Weed8888
06-05-09, 22:56
I noticed thatBobbi has been back for a little while.Saw her a couple of times and always a pleasure.Recently thought I would change things around so I tried Ruby.
She is a slight pudgy and has a very noticeable scare on her belly. On the up side she was REALLY willing to do whatever to please.All in all I give it a 8.

Member #2051
06-10-09, 16:24
From your description, sounds like the same girl, but we had different experiences.

My practice is to place five jacksons under a Japanese raincoat on the table (after paying house fee). There has never been any discussion beyond "is this for me? " (that was R). The other two picked up the tip after I was dressed and thanked me, absolutely no upsell.

In my one experience I did find her skilled. If "enthusiastic" isn't exactly the right word, I might say "totally involved" and apparently enjoyed the attention I paid to her (and I did not attempt upsell).

As for "great if her English was better, " I understand where you're coming from, but I enjoy experiences where the lack of a common language encourages creative communication. I thought our communication was good despite her near-zero English. Really, she speaks English less than most girls I have met in Asia.

As always, your mileage WILL vary. I was happy.Will be in Bloomington soon (first trip); have been to a ton of AMPs all over the world and they have always supplied the raincoat, condom, pick your favorite word. But I've seen a couple of reports where it looks like the customer provides them. Is this the etiquette in Bloomington?

Thanks

Islay
06-10-09, 17:58
I've seen a couple of reports where it looks like the customer provides them. Is this the etiquette in Bloomington?

The amps are all inclusive with a $60 door fee.

Al Melrose
06-11-09, 00:54
Will be in Bloomington soon (first trip); have been to a ton of AMPs all over the world and they have always supplied the raincoat, condom, pick your favorite word. But I've seen a couple of reports where it looks like the customer provides them. Is this the etiquette in Bloomington?

Thanks

I don't know the proper Bloomington etiquette, but in Chicago, you usually need to BYOC to an AMP ( not that all are FS), the Apt girls have their own supply.

The reason for the AMP policy, is that in case of any problems with LE, there will not be some additonal evidence.

Bgblz
06-16-09, 15:46
Went to TS on Monday. Mamasan was gone on vacation for a couple of days. Saw Y_ M_.

TS: 8
Appearance: 8
Massage: 0
Attitude: 9
Extras: 8

Had fun!

Big Balls

Starzzwar
06-17-09, 19:16
I visited Tokyo Spa for the first time today. With much help from BigBallz, by that I mean reading his detailed posts, my experience was nothing short of exceptional.

I'm 58 years old, although feeling 35 in every area except my manhood. Lately, I've been wondering if I was losing my ability to firm it up. I wanted to visit an AMP and see if I could perform.

I was met at the door by mamasan, and after paying the entry fee, was introduced to what I can describe as a lovely young spinner named "Miss Sher" or "Cher". English was very broken, but she left no doubt that I as in good hands.

I see guys here rate table showers on a scale of 1-10. I can only say mine was a 10, because it was the only one I can rate. However, if I could have gotten a better one, it would have been with her tongue.

After the excellent squeaky clean table shower, the massage was predictably mediocre.

But when she asked me to turn over, the advice from so many of you guys really paid off. Although I had never been there, and they certainly did not know me as a regular, I did place $ under the raincoat on the table. She glanced at it earlier, did not touch it or mention it, but began the massage. After the turn, she gestured toward Mr. Happy, I nodded and the rewards began.

When I gestured for her to turn around, she did, I DATY and she gave a very good covered BJ. My fears of being able to stand on my own were quickly dispersed and she climbed on for some reverse cowgirl. Just after I popped, I felt her quiver fairly fiercely, so I assume she was either making me feel good, or I made her feel pretty good also.

After the cleanup, a couple of hugs and more smiles and humming, she asked if the Grants were for her, and I said yes.

What I am most happy about, is that my experience was not a disappointment like so many I've read about, where nothing happens until a 3rd or 4th visit.

My first was awesome, and I owe it to you senior guys who gave such great advice on how to conduct yourself so you don't seem like a novice jackoff.

Total experience was $.60, well worth it and I will repeat.

Thanks again guys

Bgblz
06-29-09, 14:20
"New" girl R*** at H*** K***.

If you read my posts you know I like small asian spinners.

R*** was not a small spinner. She is older and thick; chatty with a loud laugh; heavy eye makeup and strong Kim Chi breath. 5'2", 130lbs, 36c, long straight black hair. No tatoos I saw. I was disappointed but felt committed. In the end it wasn't too bad.

ATTITUDE: 7
LOOKS: 5
TS: 5
MASSAGE: 6 - 7
EXTRAS: 9

Staci
07-06-09, 19:08
It's been a while since I went to any of the AMP's in the Bloomington area. This morning I was passing through and stopped in at the Ivy but was disappointed the place wasn't open despite the 'Open' sign being lit up. I hit Veteran's Pkway and stopped in at the H. K. Since, as a buyer for Michael's, I had to stop into the craft store. I am a bbw who is very gay but doesn't get a chance to do anything! When I rang the buzzer, the mamasan came out and was hesistant to let me in until I reminded her I'd been in 4 months ago and that she gave me a TS I'd never forget! She took my cc and came back a few minutes later. I had stripped down by then; she led me to the shower room where I received a GREAT TS;) I was left to 'stew' in the sauna for about 10 minutes before I was rescued by a short, slightly heavy (luv heavy! ) girl. When we got back into the room, I paid $$ for a TS/tip for everything---I pulled out a 9 inch 'friend' from my purse and helped strap it onto the girl (I won't reveal any stats as she would know who it came from and I'd never see her again), lubed it up, got onto the table and spread my BFA. I watched in the mirror as she leaned forward and gave me the best beso negro I think I've ever had! She pushed 'my friend' slowly inside (I'd used an over the counter enema while in my hotel room for this! ) and went to town! After taking care of me, I got up and she laid down. I pushed 'my friend' slightly aside and DATY until she actually CIM (I was shocked). I then got back up on the table and we had a slow Cowgirl until my time was up. If anyone was there around 11AM today. I'm sure you heard me since the place has paper-thin walls! I'll be back on the trip to Bloomington.

Johnnylake60
07-07-09, 06:36
Went to Tokyo Spa while traveling. Introduced to Nada. After a thorough relaxing TS, we had some privacy that was enjoyed! Will stop next trip through.

Be SAFE!

Discretewill
07-07-09, 11:21
I pushed 'my friend' slightly aside and DATY until she actually CIM (I was shocked).Damn girl! Lucky you!

Thanks for sharing (now if I could have a dream like that today I'd be set)

Bgblz
07-08-09, 13:33
SORRY!!! My bad!

I thought this thread was for the posting of reports, as opposed to fiction.

I can post bull crap, but instead I respect Jackson's website and the other contributing members.

Ask Jackson to start a fiction thread!!! Wait, he has a thread called "JOKES & HUMOROUS STORIES".

Big Balls

Bgblz
07-08-09, 18:09
Went to Tokyo Spa while traveling. Introduced to Nada. After a thorough relaxing TS, we had some privacy that was enjoyed! Will stop next trip through.

Be SAFE!

Can you provide a little info on this girl?

Big Ballz

Johnnylake60
07-09-09, 06:56
Nada, is 5'0" to 5'1", small on the top side. Highlighted hair. Guessing at age. Mid to late 30's, maybe early 40's Very skilled and experienced. Little sassy with attitude (I like that), broken english. That may have promoted the sassy attitude with me. All in all, good experience.

As always stay safe.

Bgblz
07-09-09, 18:00
Johny,

THANKS!

Big Ballz

Bgblz
07-14-09, 08:02
When to TS yesterday and my therapist was YoYo. When mamasan was on vacation YoYo filled in. She is an older gal, about forty? Take a pass on her.

Big Balls

Member #4721
07-15-09, 19:54
This was a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten a chance to post. Had to get to hk when I heard bobbi was back because of the great reviews.

What a disappointment. She was visibly tired, despite it being early in the day, refused full service for standard fee, and did everything as quickly and as half-ass as possible.

As I was walking out the door, 30 minutes after walking in, she was already trying to barter with me for next time.

So many peeves broken, awful.

Amp Junkie 219
07-19-09, 22:41
I recently visited an AMP in Illinois; I arrived at 11:48 in the evening. When I rang the doorbell, the door was opened by the Mamasan who told me all the girls had gone for the night---that it had been a slow night. I asked if she would take care of me---she was surprised by my request and even blushed! She let me in and led me to the backroom as all the other rooms had been cleaned already. I paid $ for the hour and $.50 and an extra.50 if I could take pictures of her services; she qucikly pulled down the straps to her sundress and slipped out of her underwear. She watched me to take off my clothes then took my hand as she led me to the TS. The TS was fantastic! She slowly washed me, and at first, gave a little FUTB until I spread my legs and gyrated---she continued to wash my back while continuing to FUTB followed by a lingering AR! Since we were alone, I got to give her a TS and although she didn't like the FUTB, she enjoyed the DATY--she had 1 big O to boot! We dried each other off in the sauna before returning to the backroom where she cleared off a small table and instructed me to sit on it. She gave me the most incredible BBBJ I've ever had! After about 6 or 7 minutes, I told her I was getting ready to release my pent up emotions. She looked up as I was snapping her picture and smiled! I CIM to which she had no problem, opening up her mouth to show me the toothpaste before swallowing it. We both got dressed; she led me to the door, kissed me and said goodbye. I will be back next month!

Monger Forever
07-20-09, 14:53
It looks like you have both hands to your back in a pic and a pic was taken ?

Or am I wrong of the angle?

I recently visited an AMP in Illinois; I arrived at 11:48 in the evening. When I rang the doorbell, the door was opened by the Mamasan who told me all the girls had gone for the night---that it had been a slow night. I asked if she would take care of me---she was surprised by my request and even blushed! She let me in and led me to the backroom as all the other rooms had been cleaned already. I paid $ for the hour and $.50 and an extra.50 if I could take pictures of her services; she qucikly pulled down the straps to her sundress and slipped out of her underwear. She watched me to take off my clothes then took my hand as she led me to the TS. The TS was fantastic! She slowly washed me, and at first, gave a little FUTB until I spread my legs and gyrated---she continued to wash my back while continuing to FUTB followed by a lingering AR! Since we were alone, I got to give her a TS and although she didn't like the FUTB, she enjoyed the DATY--she had 1 big O to boot! We dried each other off in the sauna before returning to the backroom where she cleared off a small table and instructed me to sit on it. She gave me the most incredible BBBJ I've ever had! After about 6 or 7 minutes, I told her I was getting ready to release my pent up emotions. She looked up as I was snapping her picture and smiled! I CIM to which she had no problem, opening up her mouth to show me the toothpaste before swallowing it. We both got dressed; she led me to the door, kissed me and said goodbye. I will be back next month!

Taylor Ville
07-20-09, 15:17
I dont want to be a skeptic, but the camera angles imply someone else took the pictures. Further, I have never seen a momasan who looked anything like this picture.

El Monger
07-20-09, 15:43
I dont want to be a skeptic, but the camera angles imply someone else took the pictures. Further, I have never seen a momasan who looked anything like this picture.
Or that young, care to share specifics (location)? This has an aura about it.......

Islay
07-20-09, 19:05
I recently visited an AMP in Illinois!

Somewhere "in Illinois."

The walls in the pics aren't from any amp in Bloomington. So one wonders why this story wasn't reported on the board for whatever city this took place in. My guess why it wasn't reported on the relevant board is because it didn't happen, at least not in Illinois. The pics look like those posted on the International board. That and the local amps close around 10 pm. It's a fun story but I'd rather have a factual report.

I've heard Tokyo and Hong Kong are getting new talent this week. Anyone have news?

Captain Stiffy
07-20-09, 23:49
That was a great "first post". Fake, but entertaining. Yes, his hands are behind his back in a picture. I also found it disturbing a man is wearing a THUMB RING, but to each his own. lol

Blmnewcomer
07-21-09, 01:27
That was a great "first post". Fake, but entertaining. Yes, his hands are behind his back in a picture. I also found it disturbing a man is wearing a THUMB RING, but to each his own. lolI sure wonder what his point was in posting this. I don't think it's spam. I can get that stuff in Penthouse Forum, and I got tired of that somewhere around age 15.

Monger Forever
07-21-09, 02:20
He has a 3rd arm thats very long. Isn't that the long arm of the law? hehehe not today man we are not stupid.

Staci
07-21-09, 09:35
I e-mailed AMP who told me he used a small tripod and an HP camera to take the pictures. Duh! I didn't think of that either. LOL I thought the pictures were fake but he did tell me which AMP they were taken at---might be worth a visit!

Bgblz
07-21-09, 13:20
This thread is for reports! We share factual information.

There is a thread for your fantasies "Jokes and Humerous Stories".

You're disrespecting all the active thread posters with your BS.

Seadoggy
07-21-09, 16:07
I could almost buy the tri-pod story. No way would I buy the story that you moved the tri-pod for every other shot. The angles do not add up. If I were getting a bj, no way would I move the tripod. Clearly someone else took the pics.

Bgblz
07-21-09, 16:58
I e-mailed AMP who told me he used a small tripod and an HP camera to take the pictures. Duh! I didn't think of that either. LOL I thought the pictures were fake but he did tell me which AMP they were taken at---might be worth a visit!I do professional HD video for the University and public TV. There is no way "he" took these pics while being serviced. What, "he" stopped and moved the camera, lights, and refocused every few minutes. That doesn't jive with "his' story.

I do know for a fact that the girls will let you take pics and video, usually for a price. BUT, they do not want their faces shown.

Look close at the these photos and you know they where lifted from some website. The guy in the photos is short and small; most likely asian.

We've wasted enough on these fantasy writers.

Are Staci and Amp Junkie one in the same?

Please....JUST GO AWAY!

Islay
07-25-09, 15:01
I met a new girl at the Ivy Spa, A***. She's in her 30's, about 5'2" with an average build, short black hair, small chest and behind. Not thin but not chubby.

She was all smiles throughout our hour, very happy to please. She provided an adequate massage and overall gave a fun session. YMMV depending on what you like, but I had a good time.

Peter_Girth
07-25-09, 15:40
My guess why it wasn't reported on the relevant board is because it didn't happen, at least not in Illinois. The pics look like those posted on the International board.Well, his "mamasan" is either Thai or Filipina, which eliminates most US AMPs. If she had looked even vaguely Korean or Chinese, it would have some credibility

Bgblz
07-26-09, 09:00
Two weeks ago the mamasan at Tokyo Spa told me a younger, new girl would join the staff in a week. I stopped in and there was no new girl. I promptly left. (You have to be prepared to walk out.)

Went to Hong Kong and there was a staff change. Different mamasan answered door. My therapist was Maiomi. 5'2" - 5'4", 100lbs, long black hair slight, small behind. Lots of enthusiasim. Lousy massage technique, but lots of effort. Lotsa fun. Hour plus session. I will repeat. YMMV.

Big Balls

Marcusillinois
08-07-09, 01:00
Just posted on the SW thread but thought I would say "hello" here also. I stumbled onto this after using the International side for a recent trip to Beijing. I have visited all of the AMP's in town a few times but enjoy Hong Kong the best with Ivy, at times, a close second. My biggest problem with Ivy is having to park so near to the road. I am always worried someone will see me that I know. Love Hong Kong because you can hide your car next to the big trucks and who cares about the folks at the Islamic temple.

One question, has anyone else had a bad experience with the older provider at Golden, I visited about a month ago and will not be back soon. She was about 1/2 nuts.

Coeltrain
08-08-09, 19:14
[QUOTE=Bgblz]Two weeks ago the mamas an at Tokyo Spa told me a younger, new girl would join the staff in a week. I stopped in and there was no new girl. I promptly left. (You have to be prepared to walk out.)

Sat afternoon 25Jul, had a good time at the Tokyo, my first time, I had the chunky mamasan but would do over in a pinch. Did see another female through a crack in the door but got the mamasan in stead.

I'm out hunting tonight wish me luck..

Mr Dang
08-08-09, 19:37
The Golden is a non-entity in the AMP world... I have only gotten something there ONCE, and that was the first month it was open. I can believe that the lady you dealt with was half nuts!

Marcusillinois
08-08-09, 22:36
Nice to know that I am not the only one who finds Golden less than desirable.

Happy mongering!

Coeltrain
08-08-09, 23:55
I Just had YoYo? College age "Model" right breast has a scare, leaving 24Aug to go back to Boston was the story, "summer employment". Will repeat next week, a Naoma was there also (big eye makeup) not half as attractive as this YoYo, but do-able in a pinch.

Be careful

Islay
08-09-09, 20:19
Coeltrain, at which amp did your best ever occur?

Peter North 9
08-10-09, 17:51
I tried this place three times in the last year. First time, the gal was bigger (not fat though) with a huge rack. Full menu, went pretty good. Last two times were spaced out over a 6 month period, both with a smaller, petite girl who is cute. However, I think she might be the nutty one that has been mentioned. Full menu, but did not have a clue what was going on. I had my doubts when I got her the second time, but thought maybe since she was still there, she might have improved. Wrong! Just really bad.

I would stay away from this place.

Greg Carter
08-11-09, 08:19
The following is certainly a fake post and i believe it is by someone who recently started posting here. That newer persons style Style, "newer" abbreviations, and slight support from new person in attempting to add credibility. Too good to be true then it probably is. Entertaining nonetheless.

Play safe

Marcusillinois
08-11-09, 22:06
Nice to see (read) other AMP monger opinions. I posted an AMP how-to recently on the Las Vegas side and will repost it here later tonight or tomorrow. I would like to get additional opinions on negotiating tactics and prices. For example, when I first moved here (about five years ago) the 30 minute rate was $40, now all of them charge $60 per 30. In reading the Vegas board it appears the 30 minute rate is $40 or even less at some places.

I also would like to talk with anyone who books 60 minutes. 60 always seemed to be a waste when all I care for is a CBJ or HJ.

By the way, great screen name (Peter North). The movies he did with Chrisy Canyon. Hot!

Marcusillinois
08-11-09, 22:19
Please feel free to add your experienced comments and suggestions. I am looking forward to the input:

Regarding AMP's (Asian Massage Parlors) I can say that the drill at most places is pretty much the same:

1, Entering the establishment, some places have an outside doorbell (especially after hours) and some places you simply step inside. 2, A Mama San will most likely greet you and ask something like "first time here?” or another basic question. No need to lie, I usually say "first time here but not the first time." Note. Sometimes your masseuse will walk you back to the room but rarely.

2, Once at the room they will ask for the amount of time you want 30-90 minutes and bid you a price. I have experienced prices of $60 for 30 minutes in Illinois/Michigan and as little as $40 recently in Las Vegas. I have noticed that some Las Vegas AMP's ask for the money at the counter and not in the room. This price is non-negotiable unless you have an internet coupon.

3, After paying the Mama San, she will tell you to take your clothes off. One of several options may or may not occur. You may be asked to take a steam, a shower, or a table shower. A table shower is sometimes done by your masseuse and (rarely) done by the Mama San. A table shower is a rubber table that you lay down on and the girl washes you. I love them.

Note- I always worry about my money in the wallet during the table shower, steam or shower. However, I have never been ripped off at an AMP, never. I have placed my wallet in my pants a specific way and later found it was moved. I wonder if the Mama San checks it for LEO badges or how much you have to spend. I agree with the prior posters, only take as much as you want to spend and leave your credit card behind. ALSO -For old 40 something’s like me, know what bills are where. The rooms are super dark and it is easy to think a $50 is a $20.

4, I also worry about crabs at AMP's but most change the sheets (sometimes a towel) after each use. If it looks dirty in the room, simply don't pay the Mama San and tell her you decided not to have a massage. Never had a problem with crabs and have been to waaaay too many AMP's to count.

5, After the shower, steam, (sometimes they do not offer either) your girl will give you the basic massage. I have had earth-shattering massages given by super good-looking women and hideous massages by barely average women. It runs the spectrum.

6, After the back massage she may start tickling your sack with her fingernails or tell you to turn over. I usually massage her breasts some and that signals no LEO. She will then say something like "more" or point at your wee wee and make a gesture (HJ or BJ gesture). If you are too shy to touch her, then simply say "More massage"

7, It is up to you what you choose, A HJ can usually be had for $40 to $60 above the massage price and a CBJ usually runs about $20 to $40 more than that. I rarely negotiate for FS but start with FS negotiations and bargain down from that point for what I really want.

8, Negotiations, Some girls will look at you and shake their shoulders when you say "How much for." Some will say "How much you wanna pay." I usually say "How much does it cost here." She will rarely give you an amount so low-ball them and see, IE, "$40 for FS" They will act shocked and say "No way and counter with a huge amount." If you want FS keep negotiating, remember they are from Asia and are used to this.

9, She will provide your service from HJ to BJ to FS and then clean you up, sometimes with a warm towel. Some even put on your shoes for you. Flipping great!

Islay
08-12-09, 15:29
1, Entering the establishment, some places have an outside doorbell (especially after hours) and some places you simply step inside. 2, A Mama San will most likely greet you and ask something like "first time here?” or another basic question. No need to lie, I usually say "first time here but not the first time." Note. Sometimes your masseuse will walk you back to the room but rarely.

Yup, and at the big three (Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Ivy) in Bloomington it's almost always the mamasan who walks you to your room. The Tokyo will rarely be an exception to that rule.

2, Once at the room they will ask for the amount of time you want 30-90 minutes and bid you a price. I have experienced prices of $60 for 30 minutes in Illinois/Michigan and as little as $40 recently in Las Vegas. I have noticed that some Las Vegas AMP's ask for the money at the counter and not in the room. This price is non-negotiable unless you have an internet coupon.

The door fee around Bloomington is set at $60, though I guess you could try to negotiate. I doubt if you'd find success. The amps in the past offered a 30 minute price, but as far as I know the big three now only offer the hour, or at least they push the hour.

3, After paying the Mama San, she will tell you to take your clothes off. One of several options may or may not occur. You may be asked to take a steam, a shower, or a table shower. A table shower is sometimes done by your masseuse and (rarely) done by the Mama San. A table shower is a rubber table that you lay down on and the girl washes you. I love them.

Table showers and sauna are available at the Tokyo and the Hong Kong, the Ivy has a self-shower. Tokyo had a long run of the mamasan performing the table shower (I think mainly due to it always being busy), which I really never liked. Hong Kong almost always has your girl perform the table shower.

Note- I always worry about my money in the wallet during the table shower, steam or shower. However, I have never been ripped off at an AMP, never.
I imagine that the amps like return business, and having your wallet lifted will probably steer you away from returning. The amps are very safe, although I would advise against bringing in a credit card. C.C.# plus driver's license info = identity fraud. That would be much harder to prove. Just take exactly what you are willing to pay, leave your wallet and cards in your vehicle (in the glove box or console box). The parking lots are also generally safe, in good neighborhoods, and are well lit at night.

4, If it looks dirty in the room, simply don't pay the Mama San and tell her you decided not to have a massage.

Every time I've visited an amp the girls put on new towels and such while I'm getting ready to leave. I'm confident that your always getting a fresh table when you visit.

The massages can be a hit and miss. You can always ask the mamasan for her best masseuse and give her a try.
.4, .6, $ are the prices you can expect in Bloomington; the girls will try for more, you could try for less. When a girl tries to push for more, I like to just pull out my pockets and show her I've got nothing more. Priceless.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897 for the lingo.

Do a google search for Randy's Guide to AMPS, it's usually the first to pop up. Follow his advice for maneuvering through the amps.

My biggest piece of advice is that you treat the girls with respect. When they are happy to see you, you'll be happy to see them.

Past that, on the Bloomington main page there is the directions thread and my suggestions thread. Otherwise happy hunting and stay safe.

Marcusillinois
08-12-09, 19:35
I will surf to Randy's site tonight, never heard of it.

Thanks for the heads-up (pun intended)

Bgblz
08-13-09, 08:53
Islay started a "How To" thread under the Bloomington listings. We really don't need new members with no "creds" telling us something we already know.

Marcusillinois, what user name did you use for the Las Vegas post? How long ago? I can't find it?

Again, I kinda thought this thread was for reports!

Bgblz
08-13-09, 08:59
Stopped by the Ivy last week early in the day. Great massage by Cindy. (I spent a couple of weeks fighting the Chicago traffic and was "knotted up".)

Rest of the visit was so-so. I've just not had the best of luck there in some regards, but Islay seems to do well.

Marcusillinois
08-13-09, 19:36
Islay started a "How To" thread under the Bloomington listings. We really don't need new members with no "creds" telling us something we already know.

Marcusillinois, what user name did you use for the Las Vegas post? How long ago? I can't find it?

Again, I kinda thought this thread was for reports!You are correct, Islay did start a thread, unfortunately I did notice it after I posted on this topic. I apologize Islay.

As for the "creds" I am not quite sure where I can pick those up, please tell me. Oh wait, everyone starts with one post, then another, then another. If you treat everyone nasty then it's just you and perhaps a few others. In checking the prior posts, it would appear that the Bloomington link might benefit from additional participants.

Keep checking Las Vegas under my screen name, you will find it.

Hoehoehoe
08-14-09, 17:57
Marcus - I think the issue is that your posts and most of the other posts out there now, clearly look like they come from LE. They are really generally asking not telling, or asking for confirmation to a post that really doesn't say anything.

While I only have very limited experience in Bloomington - - essentially giving up quite a while ago because I only had limited travel to Bloomington, and generally never found anything worthwhile - if I did find something I would sure find some other way to communicate.

Given the number of robberies, assaults, etc. in Bloomington, surely you and your very apparent friends can find something better to do than to terrorize the very few and very worthless SWs out there.

HHH

Islay
08-14-09, 19:15
Stopped by the Ivy last week early in the day. I've just not had the best of luck there in some regards, but Islay seems to do well.
My last visit at the Ivy was again with A***. She was very enthusiastic and seemed very motivated to provide a great session. In terms of physical looks, she is fine. She isn't a model and isn't super young. But her effort makes her recommended in my opinion.

Marcus is correct in that more contributors of factual reports are welcome. Anyone who would like to post a report about an experience, including a description of the girl, her attitude, and how your session went, is always welcome.

The amps receive more visitors than the handful of this board's contributors. And I'm sure many people read this board for info, sharing your experiences in a conscientious manner would be a benefit to the community.

Bgblz
08-14-09, 20:12
Both Isaly and HoeHoeHoe said it better than I did. FACTUAL REPORTS are always welcome.

Someone with only a handful of posts shouldn't provide a generic "how-to" that already exists. Instead, go back and read all the posts before you lecture to us.

Can Staci, Amp Junkie, and Marcusillinois and the other wannabes just keep the bull crap off this thread?

I do try to follow Islay's examples because that is what works the best for everyone.

BTW, thanks for the update from you last visit Islay! I was going to give up on Ivy, but I will give it one more try. (See, that is how one poster's FACTUAL REPORT helps another.)

BIG BALLZ

Marcusillinois
08-14-09, 20:48
Marcus - I think the issue is that your posts and most of the other posts out there now, clearly look like they come from LE. They are really generally asking not telling, or asking for confirmation to a post that really doesn't say anything.

While I only have very limited experience in Bloomington - - essentially giving up quite a while ago because I only had limited travel to Bloomington, and generally never found anything worthwhile - if I did find something I would sure find some other way to communicate.

Given the number of robberies, assaults, etc. in Bloomington, surely you and your very apparent friends can find something better to do than to terrorize the very few and very worthless SWs out there.

HHHI am a visitor to AMP's approximately once every month or two. To be honest, I would go more but cannot afford to. I will report next time I visit Ivy or Tokyo and will not post unless I do.

Not quite sure where HHH derived me being anything but a monger. Please do not respond to this post, to do so would be a waste of everyones time.

Woody31
08-15-09, 08:55
Two weeks ago the mamasan at Tokyo Spa told me a younger, new girl would join the staff in a week. I stopped in and there was no new girl. I promptly left. (You have to be prepared to walk out.)First time poster, long time reader. Have a question about getting you choice of girls. I've been to TS several times over the course of the years, but always get the girl the mamsan sends back. If both are available, should I ask to see them first? Sometimes it just not the right 'match. and I'd rather wait. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Peter_Girth
08-15-09, 14:22
I imagine that the amps like return business, and having your wallet lifted will probably steer you away from returning.

Just take exactly what you are willing to pay, leave your wallet and cards in your vehicle (in the glove box or console box). The parking lots are also generally safe, in good neighborhoods, and are well lit at night.

Once, in an AMP a long time ago, I was given one of those clear vinyl zip-up makeup kits to put my wallet in so I could take it into the shower without getting it wet. I thought that was a good idea, went to Wally's and for a few bucks bought one of my own, and now use it in AMPS all the time. It doubles as a good little "monger kit" to hold condoms and lube.

Islay
08-15-09, 16:52
Have a question about getting you choice of girls. If both are available, should I ask to see them first?
If you haven't yet met the girls, you can always ask to see which girls are available. However the few times I've asked at the local amps the mamasan asked to let her decide. I'm guessing they either want to hold their rotation scheme or they don't want one girl's feelings hurt.

If you have met the girls previously, then ask for your choice by name. The mamasan, if she knows you've visited before, will either send her to you or have you wait (if your choice is busy).

A final bit of advice, do a google search for Randy's Guide to Asian Massage Parlors, this and other questions are answered there. Though I do admit the particulars of the local amps can use some illumination.

Enjoy and be safe.

Bgblz
08-16-09, 08:12
Have a question about getting you choice of girls. I've been to TS several times over the course of the years, but always get the girl the mamsan sends back. Suggestions?

You can read the posts and ask for the girl who's description most closely matches your particular tastes. That is the beauty of the board and this thread. (Using the FACTUAL REPORTS can save you from a bad visit and wasted $$$.) Be prepared to wait. I laid on a table in Decatur for close to an hour for a particular therapist.

You can also try expressing your preferences to the mamasan. This has worked well several times.

Good luck and play safe.

BIG BALLZ

Weed8888
08-18-09, 21:05
Ok, I went to HK over a month ago and was being pushed to pay.40 more. I refused and only took in the regular amount anyways. My experience was so, so. She appeared to be very tired and did not want to be there.

I have been there many of times and they do know me when they see me. Now I waited a while and thought I would try it again.

This time I ask to see someone else that I have seen before also and she was pretty good at first.

Then on to the massage, This part was not to good, say 3.

So after the massage there was NO upcharge at all, just the regular amount.

We were having our time and I noticed the bell rang twice, no big deal, just must be getting busy.

Ok, she seemed to enjoy the first 10 minutes then she was getting tired and seemed to want it to be done. Now while we were going at it the mamasan walked in and said whoops sorry, (I am trying to make this not to long to bore anyone) so we finished up and she left the room. 2 mamasans walked in while I was still getting ready, one says long time to see how are you? I answered, as they were making the table. Oh, and by the way they use the same towel.

I watched them prepare the entire room as I got ready. I walked out and could of just unlocked the door and leave but I waited because I wanted to makes sure the door got locked. So I waited and waited and finally got there attention and made my way out.

After all of this, the experience was better that last time but very unusual.

Has anyone else seem to have any problems there lately?

I am sure I will return someday but after the last couple of times my visits are far and few between.

Bgblz
08-19-09, 09:33
Thanks Weed8888!

Yep, I've experienced a drop in quality of service at TS and I am not happy about it. I hate to see any of the AMPs start to slide.

I frequent the AMPs about twice a month and rotated thru all three. I seek the services of a therapist usually early in the day so I don't face the busy hours.

I am starting to lean towards sticking with just HK. It is very rare to be shook down for the upsell at HK, or be treated as you were on you recent visits to TS.

Big Ballz

Weed8888
08-19-09, 21:36
My recent visit was at HK.I always have had great service overall but just seemed a little less deserving.But lets hope time will change that.

You had problems with TS recently?

I did a while back but then again just like HK I went back and it did improve.

Bgblz
08-20-09, 11:26
Sorry 'bout that Weed, I'm getting old.

My problems have been at Ivy and TS. I haven't had any real problems at HK. Hopefully it was just a fluke and won't happen again.

Thanks for the report. I'll let you know how things go for me at HK on my next visit.

BIG BALLZ

Woody31
08-20-09, 13:15
When I was out last night, the subject of TS came up. One comment was of a co-worker visiting TS and paying $$ for 2 girls. (The story was, it was his birthday and he told his dad to send him $$ and he would spend the money locally.) I really haven't read much on this 'option' and wondered how often it occurred? Ever have the opportunity?

Bgblz
08-21-09, 11:44
When I was out last night, the subject of TS came up. One comment was of a co-worker visiting TS and paying $$ for 2 girls. (The story was, it was his birthday and he told his dad to send him $$ and he would spend the money locally.) I really haven't read much on this 'option' and wondered how often it occurred? Ever have the opportunity?

The option for a "four hands" massage is available in the local AMPs. Just ask. However, $$ would be a bargain as all fees, charges, and tips are usually doubled.

Although the thought is intriguing, I don't think at my age I would get enough "bang for my buck".

Good luck, play safe, but have fun!

Big Ballz

Woody31
08-21-09, 12:37
Although the thought is intriguing, I don't think at my age I would get enough "bang for my buck".That was my thought also! Would rather enjoy one with full attention than two 'distracted'.

Weed8888
08-22-09, 23:52
I tried asking for four hands one time to no success.

Maybe they were busy or I may have not worded it correctly.

Bgblz
08-23-09, 10:49
I would guess you need to be established as a regular and request the "four hand" during off-peak hours. I have been offered "four hands" massages, once after a comment to a mamasan about joining us.

Marcusillinois
08-23-09, 12:17
When Ivy first opened they offered the service, just ask for two girls. The mamasan brought it up after a massage and asked if I wanted two girls next time.

You might be better off calling ahead and asking if they have two working.

For what it's worth, I tried it once in an AMP outside of Detroit. It was good but not something I will try again. Great during the "moment" but the second girl was bored/lazy during the massage.

Bgblz
08-25-09, 09:18
Not only am I old, but I must be senile.

I made a visit to HK yesterday afternoon. I was the only client at the time. Mamasan was "out shopping". After the TS a very brief, lame massage followed.

While I was on the table I heard the bell ring three times, (only two girls working). In and out in less than 30 minutes with pat on the ass, a "You not angry?", and "maybe longer next time."

In an earlier post I said I never had a bad experience at HK. Truth is we've all had mixed experiences at the 3 main AMPs. Being senile, I seem to forget things like that.

BIG BALLZ

Bgblz
08-25-09, 09:26
I usually visit in morning, so I unprepared for how busy HK was on a Monday afternoon.

Therapist was M******.

Apperance 7
Attitude 5
TS 8
Massage 2
Extras 5
Overall 5 -6

BIG BALLZ

Coeltrain
08-25-09, 20:18
I was last at the HK Tuesday of last week, 4:00ish, two helpers I asked for the Yo Yo of my dreams, and was granted. Only one door bell was heard. Had a wonderfull hour, DATY was a treat, she evidently does not smoke.

This was my second time will return, but Yo Yo told me it was back to colage today. So I must see if the other help is as sensual.

Be safe think with your head first.

Ricky Gol
08-27-09, 19:25
Visited the drive through place that the last 2 posters mentioned about.

It has been a while since I went out for a drive. Met a korean lady named Nao**. This is the same one that was at HK late last year. Islay must remember her pretty well. Refer:

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=703794&highlight=naomi#post703794

Her service hasn't gone down a bit. Great TS and a long, fantastic massage with good touches and moves. Finally got onto the stuff that I always wanted, same bargain same happiness revisited. Definite recommend. I can't stop short of saying 'the current top pick in BLM.

As I was abt to leave mamasan introduced me to the second driver named Bibi (or Bebe) and this is her first drive through Illinois. A lil taller than the one I mentioned above & kinda slender looking but worth a shot.

To sum itt all up, in BigBalls' trademark style:

Apperance 8
Attitude 10
TS 9
Massage 8
Extras 10
Overall 9

Kudos BigBalls

Slick76
09-05-09, 13:58
If you are looking for something different you should try seeing Raven. I just had a session with her and it was excellent. She is a hot latino, young, 21 and her rates are good. She is staying at a local hotel today and her number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Islay
09-05-09, 16:33
If you are looking for something different you should try seeing Raven. I just had a session with her and it was excellent. She is a hot latino, young, 21 and her rates are good. She is staying at a local hotel today and her number is
In future would you please post info like this in the General Reports thread? The info in the AMP thread should be about the AMP's, anyone interested in "something different" can look in different boards.

Also, over time this message will be lost in the sea of AMP info, on the General Reports thread it will be easier for those interested to find.

Thanks

Den 123
09-06-09, 19:31
Anyone see the new add for Tokyo Spa in the Pantagraph today? They are now open 7 days a week 8am-10pm. They must be trying to compete with HK for some Sunday business. I have not seen them advertise for a long time.

Bgblz
09-09-09, 15:23
New mamasan and new staff at TS. Saw a short, small therapist, but did not get her name. With all new staff I have to start working on my status as a "regular".

My therapist was G****, 5'9", 120lbs, long dark hair, natural 34c, slender, pretty face. No upsell; normal door fee and tip. Positive/friendly attitude. Average TS and massage. Extras. I would repeat and would recommend. However, YMMV.

Appearance 9
Attitude 8
TS 7
Massage 7
Extras 9
Overall 8 - 9

BIG BALLS

Weed8888
09-11-09, 20:23
New mamasan and new staff at TS. Saw a short, small therapist, but did not get her name. With all new staff I have to start working on my status as a "regular".

My therapist was G****, 5'9", 120lbs, long dark hair, natural 34c, slender, pretty face. No upsell; normal door fee and tip. Positive/friendly attitude. Average TS and massage. Extras. I would repeat and would recommend. However, YMMV.

Appearance 9
Attitude 8
TS 7
Massage 7
Extras 9
Overall 8 - 9

BIG BALLSThats Great to hear.Last few times have not been all that good for me.

Thanks for the update!

I get a chance I will follow with a update myself.

Bgblz
09-22-09, 12:47
Went to TS to sample I**, small, short therapist, but she was busy

My therapist was G****, 5'9", 120lbs, long dark hair, natural 34c, slender, pretty face. No upsell; normal door fee and tip. Positive/friendly attitude. Average TS and massage.

Appearance 9
Attitude 8
TS 7
Massage 7
Extras 9
Overall 8 - 9

BIG BALLS

Islay
09-22-09, 20:27
I should really visit the TS, sounds like it's a win-win no matter who you see.

I visited the Hong Kong recently, met C***, like the refreshing cold weather beverage. She's probably late 20's, about 5'5, long black hair down to her back that she had pulled up and clipped in place, an average face (she has a small, almost indiscernable crescent scar under her right eye), a handful chest, slim belly and waist, small but rounded backside, lean legs. She's an athletic type body and looks quite good.

Her outfit was very attractive, and while her English is limited she did attempt to make pleasant conversation. The shower was thorough. She asked why Mr. Jackson wasn't with Mr. Franklin; I said Jackson was ill due to the economy. No further discussion. She's an attractive girl, but I didn't feel any connection. YMMV and you may enjoy her more than me.

If you're meeting C*** for the first time, I wouldn't complain. She's physically attractive, gives an effort to make you feel comfortable, and if you're lucky sparks could fly.

Weed8888
09-23-09, 20:32
An attractive blonde from Cork, Ireland arrived at the casino. She seemed a little intoxicated and bet twenty-thousand Euros on a single roll of the dice.

She said, 'I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I'm completely nude'.

With that, she stripped from the neck down, rolled the dice and with an Irish brogue yelled, 'Come on, baby, Mama needs new clothes! '

As the dice came to a stop, she jumped up and down and squealed.'YES! YES! I WON, I WON! '

She hugged each of the dealers and then picked up her winnings and her clothes and quickly departed.

The dealers stared at each other dumbfounded. Finally, one of them asked, 'What did she roll? '

The other answered, 'I don't know. I thought you were watching.'

MORAL OF THE STORY.

Not all Irish are drunks,

Not all blondes are dumb,

But all men. Are men

Weed8888
09-24-09, 19:48
An attractive blonde from Cork, Ireland arrived at the casino. She seemed a little intoxicated and bet twenty-thousand Euros on a single roll of the dice.

She said, 'I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I'm completely nude'.

With that, she stripped from the neck down, rolled the dice and with an Irish brogue yelled, 'Come on, baby, Mama needs new clothes! '

As the dice came to a stop, she jumped up and down and squealed.'YES! YES! I WON, I WON! '

She hugged each of the dealers and then picked up her winnings and her clothes and quickly departed.

The dealers stared at each other dumbfounded. Finally, one of them asked, 'What did she roll? '

MORAL OF THE STORY.

But all men. Are menWhat the hell is this? I never posted this at all.

Member #4721
09-26-09, 12:41
Hey guys. I'm down in the STL area now. Just wanted to tell you how lucky you are up there in bloomington.

the Amps here are awful. i mean AWFUL.. i miss it up there greatly.

Appreciate what you have!

Monger Forever
09-26-09, 16:24
Maybe someone hacked your password and is throwing you a hint? maybe your GF or wife pt a key logger on your computer .

MORAL OF THE STORY.

But all men. Are men

Bgblz
10-03-09, 09:07
Went to TS Friday. Staff change again. There is a new mamasan; slightly heavyset. There are new therapists too. Green and Angie are "on vacation".

The therapist was B** B**, 5'4", 36 bolt-ons (nice job), thin, 95lbs, long hair to middle of back. No tats, small behind, small hands. Pretty much a spinner.

TS was thorough, with every crack clean as a whisle. Sauna felt good as it was cool out. I asked for a medium massage and that is what I got. Great service. Would repeat.

Appearance 8
Attitude 8
TS 7
Massage 7
Extras 9
Overall 8

BIG BALLS

Islay
10-03-09, 18:02
I met a new girl at the Ivy spa, M****. She's a tall one, probably close to 5'9 without her heels. She's also a full bodied girl, not fat but closer to an hour glass shape. She has long black hair that she held up with a clip for most of the time, a not so attractive face (but I got over it), large natural chest of a pleasant proportion and shape (bigger than cantaloupes but smaller than watermelons), the aforementioned hour glass waist and hips but unfortunately lacking a behind, and full legs that add to her aforementioned height.

Her massage was thorough, and I should have asked for a slightly stronger pressure. She has great hands that she later displayed on the job, I could have gone home happy with just the basic post service. And I should have simply asked for the basic service, the full account of her service was bewilderingly disappointing. I wasn't long in the tooth but she said I was elsewhere; she actively held back the deep exploration. Suffice to say I didn't enjoy the whole show, but was relieved by her expert hands.

So with M**** you have a mixed bag. If you like full bodied, large breasted girls she'll be a treat. If you like them petite and pretty, you should look elsewhere. If your looking for the basic services you'll find few better. If you want the whole show then disappointment awaits. Recommended only if your looking those specific characteristics.

To Bgblz: Is this B** B** the same girl who went by that name at the TS about a year ago?

Bgblz
10-04-09, 17:49
To Bgblz: Is this B** B** the same girl who went by that name at the TS about a year ago?

Sorry, I don't know since I did not have a B**B** last year at TS.

I'm not happy about the rapid rate of change at the AMPs lately.

Sorry your trip to Ivy was a little bit of a disappointment. You seem to fare better there.

BIG BALLS

Ricky Gol
10-04-09, 18:29
Capaso ve. Gumostas.

I've been happy with 'H'unan 'K'ing of late. Today though I've decided to try 'T'ropical 'S'hake after a long gap of more than 6 months and just returned from there. Wanted to check on B*** if it was the same item from last year (I wouldn't have gone for it even if it was. Had a rude experience with B last yr). Today's entree is new on the menu and is named after the mid-year month.

Details: 38/24/34, 5.4" and seems to be almost 30 yr old recipe. Noticeably pointed projections on the 38's and pretty hard at that. Price point was as usual.

Experience: Nice work front & back. Not much playing around with the appetizers was offered before savoring the actual entree. In spite of all that I felt it was greatly palatable and had a satisfied experience. I'd still recommend.

There was another guy already in there when I got in. I could overhear the conversation and he didnot seem very happy with the service he received.

Until next time. Adios amigos.

Weed8888
10-04-09, 23:06
Sorry, I don't know since I did not have a B**B** last year at TS.

I'm not happy about the rapid rate of change at the AMPs lately.

Sorry your trip to Ivy was a little bit of a disappointment. You seem to fare better there.

BIG BALLSI agree with you on the rapid change.I have been exploring other ways as I have for quite a while and avoiding the amps somewhat.I still check them out from time to time but farther in between now with all the changes going on.

Islay
10-05-09, 22:40
Thanks for the info on the TS, I really need to make my way over there.

Islay
10-07-09, 22:44
I finally made it to the TS recently. I met Ricky Gol's calendar girl, and I glanced at the other girl, the Be-Be from last year hasn't made a return.

J*** is probably 5'4-5", about 105 lbs, I'd guess a shade under 30 though she said she was 27, long straight deep brown (dyed) hair, a large natural chest to a slim waist and hips. She's not petite but of a standard shape, and with her chest she's fairly yummy. Her face is better than your average amp girl, and thoroughly Korean.

She has a raspy, sultry voice and passable English skills. Everything provided was competent, occasionally she was quite skilled. I got the feeling she knew how to put forth just enough of an accommodating persona to make her clients happy, without actually committing to being personable. In other words she can play the game.

I enjoyed my time with her, and she's worth a visit to the TS if you have the chance.

Bgblz
10-15-09, 08:32
Went to the H*** K*** yesterday, which I hadn't visisted in some time.

There were a bunch of cars, which is not so good a thing.

Mamasan is back from "vacation", and there is new staff.

I was taken to the last room at the end of the hall, and the doors were closed on the other rooms, another not so good a thing.

Mamasan took the door fee and left while I undressed. She was back before I finished and hustled me to the shower. Apparently, because they were so busy, I was being "put on ice" by being dumped in the steam bath, a not so good a thing.

After about 10 minutes mamasan came in to give me a table shower, a not so good a thing. I declined since I had just showered that morning.

Another ten minutes was spent waiting on the table back in the room, a not so good a thing.

Finally, C*C* came in. About 5'4", 125 lbs., long dark brown hair, late thirties, maybe early forties. Gravity and age have had a minor affect on her natural 34C breasts and her tail end. Still, not an unpleasant sight. No tats or piercings.

The short massage was lame and weak for medium or hard, not a good a thing.

My expereince was subpar. I believe they were busy and I was hustled in and out.

I only had a quick glance at the other therapist. N**** is a short and small waif with a small rack. I didn't get a good look, but I don't think she was a spring chicken either.

Appearance 6
Attitude 7
TS 0
Massage 6
Extras 6
Overall 6

BIG BALLS

BTW, on another thread the is a newbie who entered 38 new messages at one time. Not a single message was a current report. Most were questions.

I only see one or two posters on this thread with actual reports. The rest, although they profess to be regulars at the amps, never provide field reports. IMHO, I would like to see some reports and not a bunch of chatter and BS comments.

Justme309
10-15-09, 13:32
Bgblz, I guess I should have posted earlier and saved you a trip. I had a similar experience at HK last month.

Taken to a room and told that it would be 10 minutes for the shower. After a few minutes, mamasan took me to the shower and turned on the steam. After approximately 5 minutes, she returned and sat down. She just sat there for probably 10 minutes (it was long enough for her clothes to be totally soaked) before she gave me the shower. TS was rough and unpleasant. I could have sworn she was using sandpaper.

Taken to room and left alone for another 5 minutes. Girl comes in (didn't get her name) and immediately asks "you want everything? " I said no and described the treatment that I wanted. Upsell so strong that I almost left.

Massage was lame and short. Extras were okay, but nothing special. Overall, not a good experience.

Islay
10-15-09, 16:07
Mamasan took the door fee and left while I undressed. She was back before I finished and hustled me to the shower. Apparently, because they were so busy, I was being "put on ice" by being dumped in the steam bath, a not so good a thing.I remember last winter at the HK that I was always given a brief steam bath before the table shower, regardless of how busy they were. However, I agree that you were being put "on ice" in your instance. But it's better than leaving and coming back to find that two other customers sneaked in during your absence. And thanks for TOFT.

BTW, on another thread the is a newbie who entered 38 new messages at one time. Not a single message was a current report. Most were questions. I only see one or two posters on this thread with actual reports. The rest, although they profess to be regulars at the amps, never provide field reports. IMHO, I would like to see some reports and not a bunch of chatter and BS comments.I'm not certain, but I suspect part of the reason for the sparse reporting is due to my influence; my style of posting isn't as much fun and thus people probably don't want to bother. So although I'd suggest subtlety and caution, I hope everyone understands this isn't my board and it is open to any relevant reports using language and descriptions at your discretion. I'd guess the bogeyman will stay away so long as it doesn't get too crazy.

Justme309
10-15-09, 18:50
I had a similiar experience to BgBlz last month at HK. I waited for a long time in the steam bath. Although in my case, mamasan came in after 5 minutes and sat in there with me until she was drenched (probably 10 more minutes). Mamasan then gave me a not-too-gentle TS. I would have sworn she was using sandpaper if I didn't now better.

Once taken back to the room, I had to wait again before an average 30ish lady came in and said "you want everything." When I said no and described what I wanted, the upsell was so strong that I almost left. She finally agreed when I told her that B***I didn't have a problem with that amount the last time I was in.

Massage was lame and short. Extras were okay, but not special. When she was done, she rushed me out the door. Overall, not a great experience.

Marcusillinois
10-15-09, 20:25
Hi Islay,

Stopped by Ivy on Tuesday because I am a big-naturals fan and hoped to meet M**** sadly she was with a customer. Mamma offered R*** (think flower bush) I decided not to wait the 20 minutes for M**** and went with Long Stem.

R*** is in her later 30's but the face looked much younger. Larger natural B's and the rest was pretty toned, cute face. Typical husky smoker Korean voice but good English.

While appearance was a 6, attitude was 8 as was the massage. I went with HJ only at.6 and FS can be had for $. I rate the HJ at 7 or 8 since she talked the right talk during.

On the way out I saw M**** playing cards with Mamma in the kitchen, man those things are huge. I almost cried.

Den 123
10-16-09, 21:21
Grand opening: Eastern Massage

Free table shower for relax, rejuvenate, welcome for men and women.

http://bn.craigslist.org/ads/1424731670.html

Has anyone tried it?

Islay
10-16-09, 22:46
On the way out I saw M**** playing cards with Mamma in the kitchen, man those things are huge. I almost cried.
R*** is great, and one of the constant faces at the Ivy. M**** would be good for your taste in women, and activities.

For the newer members, I think it takes a few hours to be moderated, then your post will appear. Most, if not all, senior members have their posts show up immediately. You might ask why, here's my recollection. When this board didn't require you to log in with a personal user-name, anyone could post away with easy and anonymity. Then someone threaten to hijack the boards by posting the encyclopedia or something, over and over, thus sucking up bandwidth and making the pages unnavigable. So to prevent that, we have user-names and a waiting period before the mods trust us enough to not puke all over the boards. My advice is to bear with it and wait for senior member status.

Bgblz
10-17-09, 09:33
Grand opening: Eastern Massage

Free table shower for relax, rejuvenate, welcome for men and women.

http://bn.craigslist.org/ads/1424731670.html

Has anyone tried it?

Hey, great time to TOFTT and report back?

BIG BALLS

Marcusillinois
10-17-09, 11:59
Eastern has an ad in the Pantagraph, same as the CL post. I hit the ph# and asked what the 30 min price was, Mamma only gave me a 60 min rate of 75 with the table shower.

I guess they don't offer 30 or she was trying to upsell.

Mr Dang
10-17-09, 23:30
Ok, you piqued my interest, and I had to see what the new kid on the block was like. After drilling my mistress #1 in the morning, and on my way to have dinner with mistress #2, I decided to pull in and experience the STAR.

The plaza was empty, a combination of chiropracters and empty offices. It seems like a nice area. The door wasn't locked, and you just stroll in to a receptionist desk.

I was greeted by a plain Asian gal in plain clothes. I was led to a room, and charged $70 for an hour. I got ready, and when she came back was surprised that I wanted a table shower (she had said something before I undressed, but her english is poor- prob thought I declined.)

It is a LONG walk to the table shower in a towel, and damn cold walking back. However, her table shower was amazing, the best I'd ever had. Long and very cleansing, she turned the nozzle of that shower hose in my nuts and unit multiple times- wow, that was pretty nice.

Shivering in the room, she promised to make me hot. Her oil massage was VERY strong and good, again one of the best I've ever gotten. She worked the boys and arse. On the flip, I got a happy ending.

Then, she asked if I wanted another table shower. Hell yes! She washed my hair, too.

Upon dressing, I decided to tip her (no money was discussed up to now!). I gave her a $20, and she quipped, "40". I gave it up due to the wonderful experience.

Funtimes69
10-18-09, 11:12
Had a recent to-do at HK with C*C*. I would say that I wasn't disappointed in her appearance. Experience started off a bit iffy though, as mamasan made me wait in the 'lobby' for probably 10 minutes, then another nearly 10 minutes in the room prior to the TS, which she gave. Never a big fan of that but whatever. Guess they were busy since I didn't see C*C* until it was time for my massage. Massage was short but no complaints there either. Did seem like she was in a hurry though. I heard the doorbell ring at least twice while I was there so guess she was ready for the next 'appointment'. But after the finish, she asked if I wanted another TS. Said sure and to my surprise, she let me help her clean up which was a first.

Overall, good experience considering the waits I had to deal with. But the finish was well worth it.

Ricky Gol
10-21-09, 22:53
Apologies for not posting earlier.

I've been to the eastern the day they posted the ad on CL.

Walked in last Friday at 7pm, opened the door, found no one at the friend desk. There was a white sony vaio laptop on the desk. Said hellooo with the hope of someone coming out from the back but to my surprise no one showed up. Yelled at the top of my voice and again no response. Took a self-guided tour of the facility and as I was walking out of the front door saw a Toyota Rav4 pull into the parking lot. 2 middle aged asian women got out, asked them if they were open. They said "YES! You are our first customer" and said that since this being their first day they weren't expecting anybody to visit and hence went to walmart across on the other side to buy some stuff for their spa.

By this time I realized this was going to be a regular massage but I convinced Johnny by telling him that it has been a while since got a strong regular massage.

We walked back in and I got an awesome TS and then back in the room a good strong rubdown front and back for 1 complete hour and that's all that happened. Was charged 70 on the hour plus a 20 tip.

Good experience over all.

Weed8888
10-22-09, 00:22
Ok, you piqued my interest, and I had to see what the new kid on the block was like. After drilling my mistress #1 in the morning, and on my way to have dinner with mistress #2, I decided to pull in and experience the STAR.

The plaza was empty, a combination of chiropracters and empty offices. It seems like a nice area. The door wasn't locked, and you just stroll in to a receptionist desk.

I was greeted by a plain Asian gal in plain clothes. I was led to a room, and charged $70 for an hour. I got ready, and when she came back was surprised that I wanted a table shower (she had said something before I undressed, but her english is poor- prob thought I declined.)

It is a LONG walk to the table shower in a towel, and damn cold walking back. However, her table shower was amazing, the best I'd ever had. Long and very cleansing, she turned the nozzle of that shower hose in my nuts and unit multiple times- wow, that was pretty nice.

Shivering in the room, she promised to make me hot. Her oil massage was VERY strong and good, again one of the best I've ever gotten. She worked the boys and arse. On the flip, I got a happy ending.

Then, she asked if I wanted another table shower. Hell yes! She washed my hair, too.

Upon dressing, I decided to tip her (no money was discussed up to now!). I gave her a $20, and she quipped, "40". I gave it up due to the wonderful experience.
So the new place is $70 at door and nothing more?Full service or just happy ending?I have posted on here about how my last couple times at HK were not so good.Been there many of times but in the last few months between there and Tok** I have been in search of other means.I have seen this new place advertised and been by there however just want to make sure before I try,and thanks for TOFTT!

Ricky Gol
10-26-09, 04:43
Visited Mr.Islay's favorite place, The IVY for the first time.

Picked R*** since everyone seemed to write good things about her. It ended being a time well spent. Everything was standard. On my way out, was introduced to M**** and another newbie H***a. M**** definitely has an air of attitude and subtle arrogance in the way she speaks. H seemed rather courteous and more friendly. Mebbe worth a try if you make it there anytime soon(She might be leaving shortly or so I understood).

Justme309
10-27-09, 11:55
I gave the new place on Landmark a try last week. I walked in and an asian lady in her mid to late 30's greeted me. She led me to my room. The place was pretty dark which is fine. When we got into the shower room, she offered me a pair of swimming trunks that obviously wouldn't have fit. I declined. The TS was very good. Watch the tile when you leave the room though, it can be slippery. Once back in the room, she gave me an awesome oil massage. It rivaled a massage given by a licensed therapist. Best massage that I've had at an AMP. She then started to massage my buttocks and asked if I wanted 'light touch'. You want to say yes! She did a great job before telling me to flip. On the flip, she rubbed my legs, stomach, and chest. It was a happy ending to a massage. She then offered another TS. It was shorter, but still pleasant. Other than the initial $70, she never mentioned $. In fact, she didn't even seem like she was waiting for a tip. That was a pleasant surprise. I'm not sure if extras were available, but I really wasn't interested. The massage was great, but she wasn't much to look at. That would be my only complaint.

Appearance 5

Attitude 9

Ts 8

Massage 10

Extras 7

Overall 8

Bgblz
10-27-09, 16:41
I stopped by H*** K*** this morning. There was only one car in the parking lot, which was a good sign.

I was greeted at the door by the Korean version of "Granny" from the "Beverly Hillbillies". She had to be in her 80's. She will be the new "temporary" mamasan.

The regular mamasan finally came to the door. Although she just returned from "vacation", she is preparing to leave on "vacation" again. If I understand correctly, her mother is ill back home. (I wonder what round trip tickets to Korea cost?)

My therapist was N****. I didn't think I had the pleasure of her therapy before, but we recognized each other from a previous session. She is 5'6", 110lbs, long dark brown hair to middle of her back. Slight with small bolt-on's, and a small behind.

We kinda mixed things up a little; some massage, the extras, table shower, more massage. She put a lot into the therapy and was most accommidating. All-in-all, it was a good experience.

Appearance 7
Attitude 9
TS 8
Massage 5
Extras 7
Overall 7

BIG BALLS

Bgblz
10-27-09, 16:45
There is a "new" girl at H*** K***.

Y*** is 5'8" 125lbs., nice 36C bolt-on's, long hair colored copper. Nice firm build, not fat or pudgy, nor skinny. Fairly good english.

I might have to seek her therapy next visit.

Dayamcock
10-28-09, 13:22
I went to the spa that had posting on the wall saying not to discuss for the first time. Saw M****. I don't know if the girl that answer the door is also available option M**** said she just takes care of the counter but she's cute. M**** has big top but service wasn't something I would say extraordinary. Didn't get water on the way out.

Dayamcock
10-28-09, 13:24
I went to the spa that had posting on the wall saying not to discuss for the first time. Saw M*****. I don't know if the girl that answer the door is also available option M***** said she just takes care of the counter but she's cute. M***** has big top but service wasn't something I would say extraordinary. Didn't get water on the way out.
Forgot to mention that M***** tried to upsell and charge 1.4 for FS.

Bgblz
10-29-09, 22:42
Hong Kong website is down. I think they just didn't renew. It was nice to have some legit advertising to point to.

Big Ballz

Islay
10-29-09, 23:07
Thanks to everyone for the wealth of knowledge recently posted.

I visited the Hong Kong recently, and was reintroduced to N****. She's the same girl from about a year ago, who left when Bobbi (she's gone now so no harm) arrived. She knew me, I knew her. In my experience she's a top level performer, lots of intimate talk, winks, and those added bits of customer service like helping with your shoes and socks, though YMMV. Even with all the recent rain, it seemed like the place was busy, and N**** was moving me through the events somewhat quickly. We went right to business, then to the table shower, then the massage, then she gave me a hand for a second warm and fuzzy feeling. All the while she used her limited English to make small talk. She also provided a good, firm massage, hitting all the points and giving ample attention to my shoulders.

Bgblz's physical description is accurate. I'd say she is better than a 7, but it's all in the eye of the beholder. She looks mid-twenties at arms length, late twenties close up, so adding in the law of asian-womens age I'd say she's probably early 30ish.

She really acted like she was moving me through quickly, but all told I stayed probably just a bit over an hour. Ultimately I found her full of energy, and focused on me. Again, I knew her many times from the past, so your experience may differ. But I imagine a visit with her will be well above par for most fellows amp experience. I would give her a high recommendation.

Funtimes69
10-30-09, 13:50
I gave the new place on Landmark a try last week. I walked in and an asian lady in her mid to late 30's greeted me. She led me to my room. The place was pretty dark which is fine. When we got into the shower room, she offered me a pair of swimming trunks that obviously wouldn't have fit. I declined. The TS was very good. Watch the tile when you leave the room though, it can be slippery. Once back in the room, she gave me an awesome oil massage. It rivaled a massage given by a licensed therapist. Best massage that I've had at an AMP. She then started to massage my buttocks and asked if I wanted 'light touch'. You want to say yes! She did a great job before telling me to flip. On the flip, she rubbed my legs, stomach, and chest. It was a happy ending to a massage. She then offered another TS. It was shorter, but still pleasant. Other than the initial $70, she never mentioned $. In fact, she didn't even seem like she was waiting for a tip. That was a pleasant surprise. I'm not sure if extras were available, but I really wasn't interested. The massage was great, but she wasn't much to look at. That would be my only complaint.

Appearance 5

Attitude 9

Ts 8

Massage 10

Extras 7

Overall 8I'll say that my experience was very similar to Justme's, minus the offer for trunks at the TS. Very thorough oil massage that I've never had before. While on my stomach, was able to give a bit of a lower body massage myself. Hands able to roam all around her legs, bottom and even some brushing of her front. Didn't get the indication that anything would come from it but she also didn't seem to mind. Had a nice finish from her which which is unusual lately on my AMP visits. Will try again and see if other 'options' may be available.

Marcusillinois
10-30-09, 19:42
Being a fan of a large top, I hit Ivy for M**** this week. I won't bother with a description since Islay's was more than accurate. Great in-hand service for .6 and CBJ was quoted at 1, she also quoted me at 14 for FS. I didn't get a look at H***** but M**** said she would only be around for a couple more weeks.

Marcusillinois
11-05-09, 18:49
I noticed that Hong Kong has a $10 off coupon in the Pantagraph (Sports).

Snakebert
11-07-09, 14:30
Saw N**** per the recommendation of Islay. There were no other cars in front when I arrived and N**** opened the door before I could knock. Paid the $60 door fee and received a table shower. Offerred a soft massage, requested a hard massage and got one. Paid the customary tip for extras and received them also, including a 2nd pop handshake. There was a lot of emphasis on good service and reminders to come back soon. Got a coke and was out in aobut an hour.

Appearance. 6

Attitude. 9

TS. 7

Massage. 8

Extras. 8

Attention to detail during the service was excellent, but just not attracitve enough for me to warrant a repeat. Bod was OK, and hands were very soft. 2nd pop rates a good value. In total, the experience was very good. Just close your eyes and think of Grace Park.

Overall 7.5

Bgblz
11-13-09, 11:15
Visited Tokyo Spa yesterday. Loud mouth guy speaking Korean going up and down the hallway. My therapist stopped my massage and ran to the door for a verbal exchange with that man. Therapist's attitude was poor to begin with, but even worst after the exchange. I don't know what is going on there, but I would avoid this place for the near term!

BIG BALLS

Bgblz
11-13-09, 11:28
I had a dream that I met with the "calendar girl" several monger's have mentioned here. I dreampt that I received a so-so table shower, an abbreviated lame massage, and it went down hill from there. I dreampt the the gal kept saying " I can no fuck for whole hour". Given that I was put in a waiting room for ten minutes on arrival, and the door bell rang at least five times while I was having this nightmare, I shouldn't have been surprised at the crappy service I received in my dream. I'd rate this therapy session if it wasn't just a very, very bad dream!

Weed8888
11-13-09, 22:59
Visited Tokyo Spa yesterday. Loud mouth guy speaking Korean going up and down the hallway. My therapist stopped my massage and ran to the door for a verbal exchange with that man. Therapist's attitude was poor to begin with, but even worst after the exchange. I don't know what is going on there, but I would avoid this place for the near term!

BIG BALLSThats weird.Thanks for the warning.

Justme309
11-23-09, 02:25
Visited N*** at HK last week. Before TS, I put a tip on the table. I wasn't in the mood to haggle so I left a Jackson more than usual for a CBJ. After TS, she immediately started on extras. After 5-10 minutes, she asked if I wanted FS. I accepted. I don't know if it was the extra. 2 or if she was trying to wrap things up quicker. Afterwards, she gave me a very firm massage. Judging from her touch after the flip, I'm pretty sure that I would have received the 2nd opportunity that Islay and Snakebert mentioned had I been capable. Oh to be in my 20's again. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. She was very eager to please and added all of the little touches like putting my shoes and socks on, etc.

Appearance 6. 5. Body was fine, face not the greatest

Attitude 9

TS 8

Massage 8

Extras 8

Overall 8

Marcusillinois
11-28-09, 20:29
Good afternoon,

I visited HK today and saw Y***. She is late 20's with a so-so attitude, nice body with larger be cups and firm legs and butt. Appearance was about average.

TS was okay, but nothing special as was the massage. She offered FS for 1. 2 extra and HJ was. 6. However. After agreeing upon the. 6 for HJ she tried to upsell an additional. 2 for full frontal during the event. I negotiated down to an extra. 1 but was less than pleased.

Bgblz
11-30-09, 15:36
Good afternoon,

I visited HK today and saw Y***. She is late 20's with a so-so attitude, nice body with larger be cups and firm legs and butt. Appearance was about average.

TS was okay, but nothing special as was the massage. She offered FS for 1. 2 extra and HJ was. 6. However. After agreeing upon the. 6 for HJ she tried to upsell an additional. 2 for full frontal during the event. I negotiated down to an extra. 1 but was less than pleased.

Last time I was at HK, Y*** slipped into the room while I was dressing and N**** was out of the room. She introduced herself and did a little sale pitch. I thought it was a little weird but I figured I might just give her a try my next visit.

Further, if Y*** is still there, then they haven't yet had the staff change usually associated with the holidays.

Good info! Thanks!

BIG BALLZ

Marcusillinois
11-30-09, 17:24
About the only up-side of the event was the ending. I did give pause to the 1. 2 for FS, not a bad rate. However, I later wondered if she would try to upsell after the agreed upon price.

Happy holidays, I am out of play-funds for a month or two.

Bgblz
12-04-09, 21:48
On my past trips to the place we don't post about, I've had a mixed bag on experiences. I do like the place in the winter, as the facilities are warmer.

I stopped by today figuring I'd give them another chance and it was a good visit.

Only one car in the lot when I pulled in, a different car there when I left. Not too busy.

I was taken to a room quickly and I took care of the door fee.

My therapist was H*****, 24, 5'4", straight dark brown hair just down to below her shoulders, 34 B/C natural with nice nips. No tats or piecings. Cute, young, soft - not skinny or thick. Very friendly. We were able to joke around and have a good time. She has been there about 3 weeks.

I think she cranked the heat up to 75 degrees; the boys were starting to sweat. I asked for a firm massage and I think she only has one type of massage - soft.

I have NEVER tipped over $!!! and She pushed th "young" upsell ticket hard. I politely asked for my funds back as I threatened to leave. I got the standard "next time baby, bring more money" line.

I've had complaints from more than one therapist that they can't spend the full hour trying to work that last "kink our of my joint". But I figure I paid for an hour and if I can last that long all the better. H***** did not have to complain as the last kink was gone it under 5 minutes.

It was a good visit and I would highly recommend, just don't bite on the upsell.

Appearance 8.5 IMHO!!!

Attitude 9

TS N/A

Massage 6

Extras 8

Overall 8!!

Chippylad3
12-19-09, 04:29
Hey nice site,

I have browsed for awhile, but this is my first post. I have two questions.

1. What is the thinnest/smallist massage therapist in the Bloomington amp's, and which amp does she work at.

2. Does anyone know if there are any good amps, or massage parlors in Peoria or the Quad cities?

Bgblz
12-19-09, 11:04
Hey nice site,

I have browsed for awhile, but this is my first post. I have two questions.

1. What is the thinnest/smallist massage therapist in the Bloomington amp's, and which amp does she work at.

2. Does anyone know if there are any good amps, or massage parlors in Peoria or the Quad cities?

Sorry chippy, but IMHO:

1. Give info before you get. Let's see some field reports! This thread is to share info, not post dribble and pose multiple questions.

2. RTFF!!! (Info on AMPs (or lack of) in Peoria and Quad Cities are on their threads.)

Big Ballz

Marcusillinois
12-19-09, 12:51
I cannot speak for the AMP's in Peoria but Quad cities have none that I am aware of. On a postitive note, I had good luck with Craigslist in the Quad cities about a year ago, I would try that for a provider.

Chippylad3
12-19-09, 14:29
Obviously it would make sense to pose a question like this. 1 Peoria is 25 minutes from Bloomington 2. If a person enjoys a massage in Bloomington it is feasible that they might venture down to Peoria for a massage. The Peoria board has nothing about massages so it would only make sense to post something like this on here.

Bgblz
12-20-09, 10:33
Obviously it would make sense to pose a question like this. 1 Peoria is 25 minutes from Bloomington 2. If a person enjoys a massage in Bloomington it is feasible that they might venture down to Peoria for a massage. The Peoria board has nothing about massages so it would only make sense to post something like this on here.

Obviously, if there are no posts for AMPs in Peoria or the Quad Cities... then there are no AMPs in Peoria or the Quad Cites, DUH!

Again, RTFF!

BB

Monger Forever
12-20-09, 14:55
There none that I know of about 5 or 6 years ago there was one on knoxville avenue. But it closed about 1 or 2 months after it opened. It was ok but they were so nervous about extras that I think that is why they ended up closing down. But damn I got one hell of a massage when I went there. and the girl that did the massage was not that hot anyway. And there were a bunch of thuggish oriental men walking around the place. But I think Peoria would would be a hard place to open a amp anyways because the local law is very strict. And people here are against anything new opening .

Chippylad3
12-20-09, 17:34
There is an AMP in the quad cities. It is not any good but there is one. But they do not post any information on the quad cities section about it. So once again it would make sense to post on this board to see if anyone knew anything.

Thank you for the info monger.

Islay
12-20-09, 22:51
Bloomington/Normal has a few amps, Decatur has a few, Danville has at least one. After that you're looking at either Chicago or St. Louis or maybe Indianapolis. Peoria is bereft of amps to my knowledge, as is Springfield and Champaign/Urbana. For whatever reason the amp is a rare establishment in fly-over country.

To my knowledge there currently isn't a single girl at the amps that can be considered thinner/smaller than the rest, at least not at the moment. B***** at the Hong Kong fits the bill, but she's already rotated out with no return date.

The girls at the local amps tend to rotate out every 2-3 months, so you're best bet is to keep an eye on the board and see what new info pops up. Or better yet, contribute to our group's knowledge by making a few visits/reports.

I've met with H***** at the Ivy a few times now. She's mid-twenties, about 5'4", when I saw her she had slightly wavy brown hair at shoulder length, a natural handful chest, thin waist with a full behind, and lean legs. She has a pleasant, lilting voice and probably better English skills than she lets on. She doesn't have the "feel" of an amp girl, there isn't the professional vibe a veteran amp girl exudes. But she's kind and easy going, and pleasant to be with. I've enjoyed my experiences with her, if you're looking for less of a stage show and more off-broadway feel, H***** is worth a visit.

Den 123
12-21-09, 00:10
Went to the Eastern Massage in Normal last week. I got a great massage for the 40something lady. Did not see anyone else but I got there at 9:30pm and they close at 10pm. She was about average looks for age, outfit was nothing special and I would guess a cups because I never got to see or feel them. I also did not try, more of a butt man. The ending was HE was HJ and was good. She did some teasing during the massage and a lot right before the ending. Table shower was done after to get the baby oil off. Very nice very friendly I will repeat. $70 at door, tip $40.

Looks 5

Massage 8. 5

Extra 5

Funtimes69
12-22-09, 07:52
Went to the Eastern Massage in Normal last week. I got a great massage for the 40something lady. Did not see anyone else but I got there at 9:30pm and they close at 10pm. She was about average looks for age, outfit was nothing special and I would guess a cups because I never got to see or feel them. I also did not try, more of a butt man. The ending was HE was HJ and was good. She did some teasing during the massage and a lot right before the ending. Table shower was done after to get the baby oil off. Very nice very friendly I will repeat. $70 at door, tip $40.

Looks 5

Massage 8. 5

Extra 5Sounds like the experience I had on my first visit there. Recently had another visit with same lady. Massage was very good and I got to do a LOT more roaming this time. Outfit wasn't special either but at least gave me room to play around. On flip, got her to get on the table for some DATY while she completed HJ. Table shower after as well. So far both of my visits have been good and I would expect my next visit to be the same (and maybe even a little better. Wink, wink). Maybe as time goes on, they will get a little more adventurous.

Justme309
12-22-09, 13:31
Last night I visited HK and had a cookie. TS was good. Massage was good as well. Attitude was excellent. Extras were very good. I intentionally shorted the tip and kept an extra Jackson in my pocket. To my surprise, nothing was said. Mamasan gave me a bottle of wine on the way out as a Christmas present. Overall, very satisfying. My only complaint was there was too much hair in the cookie, but that's personal taste.

Marcusillinois
12-22-09, 21:31
Last night I visited HK and had a cookie. TS was good. Massage was good as well. Attitude was excellent. Extras were very good. I intentionally shorted the tip and kept an extra Jackson in my pocket. To my surprise, nothing was said. Mamasan gave me a bottle of wine on the way out as a Christmas present. Overall, very satisfying. My only complaint was there was too much hair in the cookie, but that's personal taste.Hi Justme,

When I first started reading posts I wondered why everyone disguised the girls names, (IE C*****) then I noticed a sign in Ivy requesting that we not post about them online. I assume it is done to keep LEO from surfing and targeting specific girls. Just a thought but thanks for the input. If possible could you provide a more detailed description of her. I am interested.

Weed8888
12-23-09, 15:48
Are any local Amps open on the Holidays?

Islay
12-24-09, 01:39
Are any local Amps open on the Holidays?
No clue. If you're really interested you can give them a call, the numbers are listed on the "Directions and Descriptions" thread. AND if you want to be really cool, you can let the rest of us know by contributing.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Bgblz
12-24-09, 12:12
Islay started this thread back some time ago. On several occassions he has posted the guidelines he follows for posting on this thread. I subscribe to his guidelines. After I suggested to Jackson he start a thread for Decatur AMPs, I then shared Islay's guidelines to the Decatur posters.

The following is from a recent post of Islay's:

I completely agree about the possibility of a repeat of 2003, especially as certain folks like publicity during election times (the most likely cause of a next catastrophe). And almost nothing that we could write on this board would compell those in power to close our amps, as the nature of our hobby is plain to anyone with enough savy to have found this board in the first place. Again we all know why we're here, and I make no illusions that we are holding a secret.

I hate to dance around the subject, but I would really hate to raise it from the grave and drop it freshly on the top of this thread. But if you were to look through the 2000-2004 archives of the Bloomington board, just before the Tokyo closed, a certain activity was discussed by a few contributors that, with hindsight, should not have been mentioned openly on the board and that, with foresight, should probably not have been engaged in. That activity, if nothing else mentioned on the board, would have raised a clear red flag and probably could have compelled the closing of the Tokyo.

I don't want to berate those guys, they're some of the folks who gave me my start in the hobby and were really the ones who founded the heart and soul of this thread. It is my opinion that the safety of ourselves and our girls is paramount, and can best be maintained by conducting ourselves properly in the spa and excluding information from posts that could comprimise our girls.

I fall on the far conservative side of the posting stratum. I hope that my example will persuade other contributors to stay right of center, and avoid an extremely liberal description that could include some hurtful descriptions. Sorry for the political analogy; for the record I'm neither conservative nor liberal, just a pragmatist.

I don't think there is any problem with posting the full name of a spa you visit, with the Ivy as a possible exclusion. I might only say I or T or HK, but there are only 4 spas in Bloomington and each has a different initial so there shouldn't be much confusion. The abbreviation is mostly for brevity. For me the posting of the girls names is more complicated. If her full name has been mentioned by someone else, it won't hurt to repeat the name. If her name hasn't been mentioned we might take consideration to conceal her identity, especially in the case of the Ivy as they specifically ask we don't post anything.

To Bgblz, I think the content of your posts about the Hong Kong and Tokyo are exactly right for the info we need on this board. A while back you mentioned you TOFTT because no one was updating the board, well it does get lonely here occasionally. Just keep posting when you can, which will keep the board relevant, and will hopefully spark interest for other folks to contribute.

The info we post should help the regular visitor of the B/N spas to make a decision on if he would like to see a certain girl or not (and which to avoid if necessary). Even just announcing who is still at what spa is a help for me. As for the non-regulars and the newbies, well I have sympathy. The new comer is best advised to read Randy's Guide, it has all the info necessary to make your first amp experience a success. After that a quick scanning of previous posts should give you enough info to form your strategy. For the non-regular who may be a regular elsewhere, I imagine those folks are savy enough to be serviced on their first visit with or without our help. When I visited the Peking in NW Indy or the spas in Decatur (or the B/N spas when they opened) I had to learn the ropes, get myself in the door, and make sure my trip wasn't wasted. It takes a certain finess and savy to enjoy your first time at a spa, but if you're savy enough to find your way here I'd imagine you've already got what it takes.

Most of what I say above assumes you have a fair knowledge of the history of the board, I just can't get around that. I'll close by conceding that telling a new hobbyist to read the board is daunting and semi-inefficient, the board is something like 500 posts long at this point. Remember that the best things in life cost you effort. That said I'm trying to think of a way to more easily bridge the learning curve, if I can that is...

Thanks Islay!

BB

Bgblz
12-26-09, 23:26
Went to HK today. Regular Mamasan is back. She said she had a new girl, N**** which I didn't meet. My therapist was C*****, early 20's, 5'4", 90lbs. 32 B cup, shoulder lenght dark brown hair, no tats or piecings. If she was shorter, like 4'8" or so she would be a spinner. She said she would be here two months.

I showered before I left the house, and it was cold, so I passed on the TS. (I don't think you should pass on the TS as it thoroughs things off) I laid out 4 jacksons, and these were found inadequate. I made the appropriate adjustment and the session began. We started with the extras, and finished with the massage. Things went much like Justme309 reported.

Appearance 8.5 IMHO!!!

Attitude 8

TS N/A

Massage 6

Extras 8

Overall 8!!

Weed8888
12-27-09, 03:51
Thanks for the report Bgblz!

Sounds like some improvements have been made over the last few months.

Might have to make another trip myself pretty soon.

Chippylad3
12-27-09, 19:08
Bgblz,

Nice report, will have to visit and see how the massage is.

Thank you

Marcusillinois
12-27-09, 23:50
90 lbs and 5'4" her asset must have been as hard as a rock.

Weed8888
01-11-10, 14:55
Went to Tokyo about a week ago. One car leaving as I arrived, no one else around. Went in, usual. 60. Table shower was nice, I say a 9.

Went into the sauna for 5 minutes, was nice and warm.

Back to the room for a massage, I rate the massage about 8. 5.

She asked me all I wanted and I told her, I was told $. 40. I said all I have is $.

She said HJ is all and I said no, not for that, She then mention F. S. For $ will work but bring more next time.

Now she was about 5'2", 120ish, cute, the F. S. Was average. No complaints except for the increase in $.

Overall I would give it a 7. 5

Personally, I feel the AMPs here are starting to decline in service. Seems like anymore it is hit or miss. Just my 2 cents.

Islay
01-12-10, 10:47
Met a new girl at the Hong Kong recently. Name is J****, mid-thirties, maybe 5'3", shoulder length straight black hair, prominent teeth, handful chest, noticeable belly, flat backside. I wasn't taken by her physical charms, though I've seen worst in amps.

Her massage was significantly incompetent, IMHO. A good massage for me is a structured rolling of the muscles. She was performing more of an acupressure massage, where she simply pressed perpendicularly into my back/shoulders. I thought, maybe she does acupressure well, I let her do her thing, but did not enjoy it. Maybe our perceptions of a massage differed, but I didn't like what she was offering.

Her other services were standard, uninspired. Though she did help with my clothes and shoes, which is always nice.

I'll pass next time I'm offered J****.

Bgblz
01-12-10, 19:29
Islay,

Thanks for the report, good info.

Did you ask for a specific girl or get "pot-luck"?

Did you see the other girls? Did J**** try the hard upsell?

On my last visit to HK, mamasan was going to set me up with N****, but I asked for small and petite, and she sent C**** to my room.

Lastly, when was the last time you got a good massage at any of the AMPs? My last GOOd massage was at the Ivy.

BIG BALLS

Islay
01-12-10, 20:49
I actually saw C***** on a previous visit, but hadn't spent time with her. I went expecting to meet C, but mamasan sent J**** instead. I'm sure I'll meet C***** before she leaves.

No upsell/asking for more from J****. Everything went smoothly, just not that enjoyably. YMMV as in all cases.

I actually like N****'s massage, she always put a lot of effort into her work. She could have been more skilled, but for an amp she was good. I like the massage that R*** at the Ivy delivers, also the Ivy had an older girl (has to be 40's) named J**** that gave a great massage. There was a Tina at the Tokyo a year or so ago that did this great thing with a towel and my feet, made the hair on my neck stand up in a good way. Past that I can't remember, I'd wager I'm coming in on triple digits in terms of amp girls I've met. That and I guess a "good" massage is subjective.

Snakebert
01-13-10, 21:11
I saw C***** at HK. She is young and cute as previously described. Fees were standard and extras included what you might expect. The only noteworthy thing was that I was having difficulty finishing (my 2nd spa that day see separate review at Spa 7) and she finished me with a p******* massage. She seemed to know what she was doing so I "let it slide".

Appearance 8. 5 (nice smile and sexy soft voice)

Attitude 8

Table shower 7

Massage 7

Extras 8

Overall 8

Definitely worth for the young and cute (not a big rack). Visually exciting. For slightly more money I would opt for Candy at Spa 7 in Morris (awesome).

Snakebert

Justme309
01-14-10, 12:21
I went to TS last week. Therapist was S**. Fairly tall for AMP girl. Okay face and body with bolt-ons. TS was ok. Massage was short and of average quality. Extras were uninspired. I didn't see any other cars around or hear the bell, but she seemed rushed. I was out the door in 30 minutes even with 5 minutes in the dry sauna. Disappointing.

Islay
01-14-10, 14:12
I went to TS last week. I was out the door in 30 minutes even with 5 minutes in the dry sauna.
Tokyo is notorious for that, in my experience. The only upside to Tokyo is that they tend to have good talent, though not always.

I too have met with C***** at the Hong Kong spa. Young and thin, though not as thin as the HK's B***** from a few months ago. However, C***** is all natural, with a very nice less than handful chest and a compact butt. I'd say she's probably 25'ish and very pretty for my tastes (and in the context of the amp world). I've seen far less attractive asian photo-models.

She gave a good massage but not a great massage. Maybe because she is so small she can't put in the extra firmness at the right time. A great massage for me is when I stand up and my muscles feel ready to fall off the bone. And that doesn't necessarily come from an extra firm massage, she (or anyone) just needs a practiced hand. She was thorough and showed some inventiveness at times. The festivities was an enjoyable, if only a vanilla, experience.

Enough meandering, C***** is a definite recommend.

Bgblz
01-14-10, 17:33
Tokyo is notorious for that, in my experience. The only upside to Tokyo is that they tend to have good talent, though not always.

I too have met with C***** at the Hong Kong spa. Young and thin, though not as thin as the HK's B***** from a few months ago. However, C***** is all natural, with a very nice less than handful chest and a compact butt. I'd say she's probably 25'ish and very pretty for my tastes (and in the context of the amp world). I've seen far less attractive asian photo-models.

She gave a good massage but not a great massage. Maybe because she is so small she can't put in the extra firmness at the right time. A great massage for me is when I stand up and my muscles feel ready to fall off the bone. And that doesn't necessarily come from an extra firm massage, she (or anyone) just needs a practiced hand. She was thorough and showed some inventiveness at times. The festivities was an enjoyable, if only a vanilla, experience.

Enough meandering, C***** is a definite recommend.

Thanks Islay.

Another positive for Tokyo is the sauna during the wintertime.

I am planning to see C***** again very soon. I didn't mention in my earlier report that her clam is bearded, but it shouldn't be a big deal for most guys. Also, I found that she gave the orders and ran the show a little more than I am use to. Did you notice this?

BB

Weed8888
01-14-10, 17:44
I went to TS last week. Therapist was S**. Fairly tall for AMP girl. Okay face and body with bolt-ons. TS was ok. Massage was short and of average quality. Extras were uninspired. I didn't see any other cars around or hear the bell, but she seemed rushed. I was out the door in 30 minutes even with 5 minutes in the dry sauna. Disappointing.Ditto, and thanks for the review.

Islay
01-15-10, 09:25
I found that she gave the orders and ran the show a little more than I am use to. Did you notice this?
BB
I don't think she does more than any other amp girl. Though I tend to move with the flow. I believe most of the girls stick to their own regimen, which means they need you to follow their plan. Also, I think when they are in control it's better for their sense of security.

Bgblz
01-15-10, 17:47
Regular mamasan is leaving again. Her "sister" is filling in for the next two weeks.

I asked for and saw C***** again today. I was held in the steam bath for 5 minutes until C***** was freed up. She remembered me from my last visit. The door buzzer just kept ringing. (Can't you mongers give me a little peace)

We followed the standard routine of TS, massage, then extras. She asked if I wanted a strong massage and I agree with Islay about her inability to give a hard massage.

I vowwed to myself to give the directions and control the situation this time. I also vowwed to "get my money's worth" by having the session last as long as possible.

My therapist took control after the massage and I was ready to go home 5 minutes later. She put a lotta extra into the extra.

Appearance 8 (she is cute, but not a 10)

Attitude 8

TS 8

Massage 6

Extras 8

Overall 8

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

BIG BALLZ

Islay
01-23-10, 01:04
At the Ivy it's still H***** (who is a fun time), and J****. This is the same J**** who's visited a number of times in the past. The first report on her was in October '06, she's a couple years older of course, but still is fit and toned.
If you're looking for a great amp massage, she can deliver.

Moparman
01-23-10, 12:12
I visited TS the other day. N*** is back. (Not sure how long she was gone, I only make it to that area every 6-8 months or so. Kinda remembered her) I wouldn't've known except she said she remembered me and she just got back a few days before. She's skinny, early thirties (looks younger of course. Have to love Koreans) modest size bolt-ons. I'd say about an 8 on an AMP scale. Shower was pretty standard, the sauna was good and hot. Massage was better than most at that kind of establishment. She walked on my back and wasn't afraid to use her weight, even jumped a little. That felt good. On the flip was a little up-sell. I never bring more than $. 80 and already paid mama the house fee. Started with $ but she said $. 40 was the minimum for "everything" I had one more Jackson folded behind my ID. She agreed and left as they do. I almost got mad, she said "gomowo" which at the time I misremembered my korean and thought she called me fat, but I'm glad I didn't react, because later I remembered it means thank you. Not sure what word or language I was thinking of. The rest was pretty standard. A little rushed, but that seems usual there nowadays. In and out (no pun intended) in 47 minutes.

Islay
01-23-10, 20:59
Thanks to everyone for the recent Tokyo info.

Member #4478
01-27-10, 18:17
I am recently returned after a long absence from this forum. I used a different name/handle before. I was a well-known senior member. I do not plan to post often, nor do I visit often. I do, however, share info occasionally if it will help others.

I do not feel that Tokyo's Nana (I don't subscribe to the N*** approach) is everything others think she is. I visited last week and she did the upsell. I stuck with my $ beyond the. 6 fee, and she wouldn't budge. Promised a CBJ, but she only had it in her mouth 30 seconds before it became a HJ. Whipped the cover off, added the oil, went 3 minutes longer and gave up. I was out of there after 30 minutes TOTAL TIME. I'm a regular there, and I paid for an hour. I did use a coupon from the local paper, so I guess they just treated it as an overcharged half hour.

I would stay away from Tokyo for at least three or four weeks until they completely change personnel. The other chick who is there is the gravely voiced, stooped over, tatooed 38 year old who ISLAY described awhile back. She has a chip on her shoulder, a lousy attitude, and she has a big mouth (you can hear her talking all the time) She complains constantly.

The former Sunshine Spa is the best thing in town right now. Ivy has the same people with one girl with an upsell problem as well.

Do NOT pay more than $ tip in Blo-No.

Islay
01-28-10, 17:46
I don't subscribe to the N*** approach
It's your choice. I've simply recommend against full disclosure of names or details, for reasons that have already been aired.

It sounds like we have a strong idea of the current atmosphere of the big 3 amps. I've not been to the Eastern Massage yet, anyone care to provide a directions/description write up?

Member #4478
01-28-10, 18:43
It sounds like we have a strong idea of the current atmosphere of the big 3 AMPs. I've not been to the Eastern Massage yet, anyone care to provide a directions/description write up?I've been there twice and seen both providers. It is a HR place only. The younger of the two providers (still in late 30s?) is better. Better technique and more patient. Both allow roaming. The older one has poor technique and simply is unable to really inspire a happy ending. Cost is. 7 with an expectation of. 4 plus tip at the end.

IMHO it is simply too much $ for what you get. I recommend you avoid the place.

Lebowski1974
01-28-10, 21:33
Last couple times at ts I have felt the same as the recent posters, was rushed, HJ was higher price than what I am used to.

Eastern is pretty good imo after 2 visits. First was an older lady not dressed sexy at all, 2 HJ's(I asked for another) 40 tip. There was no talk of money until after and she asked for a tip. Gave a second ts which is nice.

Second time there was a younger(late 20's) sexier gal and started off good while I was face down with some teasing then flipped and I wanted to DATY so asked her and then money was talked about, she wanted 60 all I had was 45. She gave in but the long teasing HJ came to a quick finish after starting DATY.

Didn't press for a second HJ but got another ts.

Its on the left off of landmark between fort jesse and college. Small sign on back right area of parking lot once you pull in.

First time poster long time lurker so hope I did OK posting. Send message if I fubared something.

Marcusillinois
01-29-10, 20:52
Good job - The Dude Abides

Justme309
02-02-10, 12:23
I went to HK last night hoping to see C*****. She was busy but I was told J*** would be available shortly. I remembered Islay's post but decided to give her a try. I will hereafter trust my fellow posters. If I wanted someone past her prime with a noticeable belly, I could have stayed home. Massage was as Islay described. More of a accupressure thing. Extras were passable. Positives: helped with clothing, no discussion of money (in fact, she never even counted it), good attitude. The new mamasan gave me the shower. Normally, I don't like that, but she did a great job. It was almost a soapy mini-massage. She said that she was going to be there for awhile and then said 2 weeks. I wasn't listening that closely so she may have said she'd been there for 2 weeks. I'm positive that she said she'd be there for awhile because she said she'd try to remember me. BTW, J**** said she will be there for 2 more weeks. Personally, I'd take a pass one her. C***** gave me a hug on the way out. I wish that I had waited for her. I should have asked her as I left, but does anyone know how much longer she will be there?

Bgblz
02-03-10, 10:43
C***** gave me a hug on the way out. I wish that I had waited for her. I should have asked her as I left, but does anyone know how much longer she will be there?

When I first visited C***** at HK during the holidays, she said she would be there for two months. If this is correct, we still have 30 days to enjoy her company.

However, I was told the regular mamsan was going away for "two weeks", it's already been three or four.

Regardless, enjoy it while you can.

BIG BALLZ

Mj138
02-04-10, 22:44
Boys-

I read your posts and I am having trouble deciphering what therapist to ask for. Could you send a PM? If you need Chicago info I can help. Also, any decent escorts in BloNo. Funny, AMP's are cheaper in the city.

Thanks,

MJ

Islay
02-04-10, 23:51
I read your posts and I am having trouble deciphering what therapist to ask for.
MJ

That is the problem with the ***** naming system. It works fine for people who are regulars (I think), but a visitor has to sink or swim. I have sympathy for the visitor, but I have a greater concern for the amps.

You could ask the mamasan who's working. You can probably figure it out from there, if you read the board. Most likely mamasan won't tell you if she doesn't trust you. So plan B, ask for the girl that everyone likes or enjoys. Mamasan knows who the pretty girl is, and who the pleasing girl is.

I know I sound like an ass, but I like my amps.

Member #4478
02-05-10, 09:46
That is the problem with the ***** naming system. It works fine for people who are regulars (I think), but a visitor has to sink or swim. I have sympathy for the visitor, but I have a greater concern for the amps.

You could ask the mamasan who's working. You can probably figure it out from there, if you read the board. Most likely mamasan won't tell you if she doesn't trust you. So plan B, ask for the girl that everyone likes or enjoys. Mamasan knows who the pretty girl is, and who the pleasing girl is.

I know I sound like an ass, but I like my amps.You don't sound like an ass.

However. The purpose of the board is to provide info for men to find women for sex. The problem with the ****** system is that it doesn't provide info for men to find women for sex. It just provides a nice little report of how much fun you had.

The mamasans will NOT provide a girl's name unless they know you well. If a visitor calls and asks who is working. Trying to decipher a name from a first letter. Give it up. It won't happen. She'll just say, "We open now. Come visit! "

I like the AMPs too. But there are enough in the area to allow for information to be shared. The only place I will not post about is IVY. At least as far as names and specifics are concerned. Why? Because they spoke to me about their concerns and I will honor their requests. However, I frequent the place rarely now. And only when I see a report that causes me to want to visit (which is almost never!).

Bloomington streets have been dead by the way. Occasional SW out. But usually fat and nasty looking. Maybe it will get better as spring and summer approach.

Good hunting!

Bgblz
02-06-10, 22:25
You don't sound like an ass.

However. The purpose of the board is to provide info for men to find women for sex. The problem with the ****** system is that it doesn't provide info for men to find women for sex. It just provides a nice little report of how much fun you had.

Bloomington streets have been dead by the way. Occasional SW out. But usually fat and nasty looking. Maybe it will get better as spring and summer approach.

Secondtime,

I have to agree with Islay and his format.

There is nothing doing here in Peoria. Believe it or not, it's deader here than the SW scene in B/N, and the B/N SW scene sucks.

Why should we add the risk of loosing the AMPs or their providers?

On other threads, no names or contact information are shared directly, with an offer to "PM the info to senior members only". Several mongers only share amongst themselves in a small circle.

Finally, it costs us the same as it does you. How about you do some reporting first and spare us a bad experience.

BTW, SW reports belong on a different thread. This one is for Bloomington AMPs, if you haven't noticed.

BB

Member #4478
02-07-10, 10:42
Secondtime,

I have to agree with Islay and his format.

There is nothing doing here in Peoria. Believe it or not, it's deader here than the SW scene in B/N, and the B/N SW scene sucks.

Why should we add the risk of loosing the AMPs or their providers?

On other threads, no names or contact information are shared directly, with an offer to "PM the info to senior members only". Several mongers only share amongst themselves in a small circle.

Finally, it costs us the same as it does you. How about you do some reporting first and spare us a bad experience.

BTW, SW reports belong on a different thread. This one is for Bloomington AMPs, if you haven't noticed.BBOh yeah. I've noticed. Trust me. I've posted more info on this website over the last ten years than most. I'm not a newbie. Just a new handle.

Each to his own on the positing issue. Post however you feel. No one is attacking anyone for choosing their own way. I just don't think the idea of sharing among senior members only, away from the board, is the idea for the board. Although I understand your reasons.

I appreciate your thoughts BB.

ST

Islay
02-07-10, 21:39
I like the AMPs too. But there are enough in the area to allow for information to be shared. The only place I will not post about is IVY. At least as far as names and specifics are concerned. Why? Because they spoke to me about their concerns and I will honor their requests. However, I frequent the place rarely now. And only when I see a report that causes me to want to visit (which is almost never!).

I began to obscure their names at the suggestion of a girl at the Ivy. I took her advice and applied the logic to the other amps. I've not had any discussion about internet boards at the other amps, though I imagine they are well aware.

Another way to state the problem with obscuring the names is, say I have a bad experience and want to help others avoid the same treatment. Just providing "Z***" as her name doesn't help avoid her. I am interested in helping other folks avoid bad times, and I'm interested in others helping me in this way.

The opposite can be said, if a very good time was had, then I'd want to spread the news and mentioning her name helps. Both for the benefit of other guys, and the increased business for the girl. I imagine this is partly what Secondtime is referring to when he says the boards are for men sharing information about women.

I don't know if those issues outweigh the security of the amps. I don't know if listing names really compromises the amps, the only evidence I have is the opinion of one of the girls. At least she believed it is more difficult to screen unfamiliar faces if they come in mentioning names.

The following is just my opinion. This board should be useful to the current posters and encourage future posters. Providing a bare-bones report isn't helpful for the future posters, however the B-N amps are two girl set-ups so it's not like there's six girls to sift through. If someone wants to post names, it's their choice. I'd strongly recommend against posting names at the Ivy, and if in the future we see similar requests at the Hong Kong or Tokyo, etc, we should honor their request as well. I'm still against full names in general, but if someone lets the proverbial cat out of the bag then oh well (except for the Ivy). I'd also recommend we refrain from mentioning the more fun details, or at least keep them to a minimum. Finally, the attitude and content of the board should reflect the opinions and needs of its posters, and preferably have room to bring new folks into the fold.

Dayamcock
02-08-10, 14:32
I think the star AMP is H*** K*** right now because of C***** but I have tried her once and my experience was not bad but not as good as I imagined before going in. Still her attittude was very good.
I want to try other two or HJ place on landmark.
Any thought or recommendations you guys might have can be either be in A***** form or full name or PM or doesn't matter.
Thanks guys.

Marcusillinois
02-10-10, 00:59
Eastern Massage has a coupon in the Pantagraph, $10 off a massage. Wonder if their attitude is getting better.

Marcusillinois
02-10-10, 23:25
I took a chance on Eastern Massage and will keep it to the point.
This is a Chinese run AMP not Korean and getting extras will be highly dependent upon the girl who provides your massage. That being said, chances are NOT good. Your girl most likely will not wish to provide any extras. I can speak some Chinese and practically had to beg for basic (HJ) even with a healthy tip; the service was weak at best.

On a positive note, they do offer professional Chinese style massage and that was fantastic. Based upon Islay's prior posts, he would love the massage but hate everything else.

They had two girls working and one Mamma, both girls were sub-5 on appearance and past mid-30's.

Wish I had my money back

Member #4478
02-11-10, 01:53
I took a chance on Eastern Massage and will keep it to the point.

This is a Chinese run AMP not Korean and getting extras will be highly dependent upon the girl who provides your massage. That being said, chances are NOT good. Your girl most likely will not wish to provide any extras. I can speak some Chinese and practically had to beg for basic (HJ) even with a healthy tip; the service was weak at best.

On a positive note, they do offer professional Chinese style massage and that was fantastic. Based upon Islay's prior posts, he would love the massage but hate everything else.

They had two girls working and one Mamma, both girls were sub-5 on appearance and past mid-30's.

Wish I had my money backEven though BB will say I never post any useful information, I posted about this and agreed. A waste of time.

Again, despite BB's claims to the contrary, I have posted:

Stay away from Tokyo for at least three weeks until the big mouth tatooed girl leaves, and the upsell skinny, somewhat attractive girl leaves

Don't even bother with Eastern unless you want to spend $. 1 + for a poor technique hand release.

Hong Kong is the best bet right now.

Or. Travel to Kiku in Decatur and partake. Attractive girls and standard $. 6 rate.

Oh. And BB will probably never notice that I have posted this.

PS. (even though it is in the wrong place yet again). The SW scene in Blo-No is in the toilet. As is Decatur and Peoria (been in all three towns this week).

Happy Hunting

ST

Bgblz
02-11-10, 10:06
Went to HK yesterday and was greeted by new mamasan. I was informed that C***** had left 5 days earlier and there was a staff change.

My therapist was J***, mid to late 20's, although she appears younger to the American eye, 5'2" to 5'4", 100 lbs., light complexion, dark hair in a flip to shoulders, natural Cs, eraser nips, no tats or piercings, petite and soft.

TS was standard. I requested a hard massage and wondered how she could provide it as she was so small. She has an interesting system using her knees. Massage was okay.

The rest of the session went as expected. I knew that "many had pasted there before me", as it were. Door fee and tip were the standard, no upsell pressure. My session was a full hour.

As I was walking out I bumped into the regular mamasan and I was warmly greeted and hugged by her. The new girls and the new mamasan saw this. I do feel I get special treatment at HK as a regular.

Appearance 7

Attitude 7

TS 7

Massage 7

Extras 7

Overall 7

Bgblz
02-11-10, 10:09
I took a chance on Eastern Massage and will keep it to the point. Wish I had my money back

THANK YOU FOR TOFTT AND FOR THE REPORT!

I've never gone there and have no intention of going there.

BB

PS: Did you use the coupon?

Dayamcock
02-11-10, 15:04
Even though BB will say I never post any useful information, I posted about this and agreed. A waste of time.

Again, despite BB's claims to the contrary, I have posted:

Stay away from Tokyo for at least three weeks until the big mouth tatooed girl leaves, and the upsell skinny, somewhat attractive girl leaves

Don't even bother with Eastern unless you want to spend $. 1 + for a poor technique hand release.

Hong Kong is the best bet right now.

Or. Travel to Kiku in Decatur and partake. Attractive girls and standard $. 6 rate.

Oh. And BB will probably never notice that I have posted this.

PS. (even though it is in the wrong place yet again). The SW scene in Blo-No is in the toilet. As is Decatur and Peoria (been in all three towns this week).

Happy Hunting

ST

Thanks for info just keep posting and BB and everyone else will notice.

Islay
02-11-10, 17:09
This is a Chinese run AMP not Korean...Based upon Islay's prior posts, he would love the massage but hate everything else.

That's interesting, I guess opening an amp is easier than setting up a Chi-town style apartment system. There's good massages to be had, particularly from the older girl at the Ivy, so I'll skip on Eastern for a while longer.

Thanks to everyone for the wealth of current info, C*****'s departure is sad news indeed. And please, everyone play nice!

Marcusillinois
02-11-10, 20:37
Sorry if this is a double post, USA's servers must be having a problem.

Big B's - Yes, sadly I used the coupon and they accepted it no problem. Unfortunately that was the best part of the experience - okay, aside from the good massage. What kills me is that you can get a great non-sensual massage for less than $60 or 70 all over town. My question, why would anyone go to this place other than sensual?

Secondtime, I remember the post and should have taken heed. I was hopeful that competition had improved the place, thus the coupon. Paint me stupid.

Also, I thought about the SW scene the other day. The only thing near the street, right now, is made of snow and has a carrot for a nose.

Dayamcock
02-12-10, 01:57
went to HK today and had J***. She has nice natural jugs. I really enjoyed it. She looks like early 30's to me. You have to guess +5 of age you first guess for Asians.
She said she'll be there for about 3 weeks.
Mamasan told me there's another girl name J**. but J*** is the younger one so I took her.

Member #4478
02-12-10, 13:24
Also, I thought about the SW scene the other day. The only thing near the street, right now, is made of snow and has a carrot for a nose.I found this to be funny! Good one!

I should have mentioned it earlier, but I wasn't re-registered yet.

Back in October, there was a highly attractive BSW roaming the Washington St. Stroll. From Lee down to Allin St.. Also along Oak between Washington and Market. I saw her up on Lee for awhile also. REALLY great looking girl. Superb body. Beautiful face. Slender legs. I know she was working because she was walking slowly and looking at traffic. I just didn't have the courage to let her in the car. Never saw a girl in BN working who was so attractive. She was surprised I didn't open the window upon her approach.

She was in town for about two weeks. On and off. Then disappeared.

I guess it could have been a sting, but no LE in sight at the time.

I'm hoping when it is warmer I might see her return.

Imwithstupid
02-17-10, 00:59
Stupid and I were in town New Years Eve and wanted to ring out the old year with a bang. Stopped by Osaka or Hiroshima or one of those Godzilla-movie-sounding named spas, not sure, like I said it was a dream. Was shown to a room by mamasan and this was followed by a short squabble out in the hallway as to which girl was going attend to me and Stupid. First, it was going to be this cute, younger girl, but she was overruled by this older, hotter woman with a calender-sounding name like April or May or something like that, like I said it just a dream. Long black hair past her shoulders, bolt on c or d-cups, hourglass figure, late twenties to early thirties. Beautiful. TS was businesslike and not very memorable followed by what seemed like a month and a half in the sauna. Back to the room and a VERY good medium strength massage. At the flip she asked if there'd be anything else and the massage was so good I almost forgot why Stupid and I were there. We indicated our menu choice and our girl left and quickly returned with her equipment. What is it with bloomington providers and lube? She lubed Stupid before putting his hat on. When I tried for DATY, I discovered she'd already lubed her little kitty. Anyway, when she went to change positions, I thought I saw something odd. When I got her to mish and her hair fell away from her shoulders, I saw it more clearly. There, at the junction of her neck and left shoulder, was a lump the size of a tennis ball, just like someone in the horror movies gets soon before they sprout a second head! WTF? I pretended not to notice and kept working, her legs wrapped around me, urging me to a finish that was maybe mutually hurried. At least I didn't dream it was an adam's apple.

Voodoo Chile
02-24-10, 01:04
Gentlemen,

Agree with the recent posters on Eastern. I have lots of experience at AMPs, and I tried pretty hard for premium service. No go. I don't think things will change any time soon.

Voodoo

Justme309
02-24-10, 01:55
I met a new Korean girl at HK today. She said it was her first day there. She was decent looking (nice body). My guess is she's in her mid-late 20's, but I could be wrong. Massage was okay. Extras were nothing special, but she was willing to keep working at it until it was done. Her English was atrocious. I had to use gestures to describe what I wanted. After we were done, she pointed to a few body parts and I told her the names and she tried to repeat them. Despite her lack of communication skills, she had a great attitude and was generally pleasant.

Another new girl arrives tomorrow (Wed).

Marcusillinois
02-25-10, 21:52
What was the girls name and can you provide some specifics on body (I am a breast man)?

Member #4478
02-27-10, 10:57
Visited HK this week. Saw one of the two new girls (the one JustMe did not see). Lisa. She looks 28, but is probably 25. Short, a "huggable" body. Not this but not fat. Decent up top. One of the best table showers I've had in a long time. Lots of attention to the right places when I was on my stomach. And plenty of the same on the reverse. Essentially a massage on the table before the somewhat poor massage in the room. Very enthusiastic post massage fun. She seems to really enjoy everything. I had a good time for the standard $. 6

Saw Jade (I think that's her name) on the way out. Yowza. Very attractive and an athletic body. She introduced herself in a shy way with her finger on her lower lip. That got my attention.

HKs the place right now.

Member #4478
02-28-10, 16:56
I said she looks 28 but is probably 25.....typo!

Should have said is probably 35.

Visited HK this week. Saw one of the two new girls (the one JustMe did not see). Lisa. She looks 28, but is probably 25. Short, a "huggable" body. Not this but not fat. Decent up top. One of the best table showers I've had in a long time. Lots of attention to the right places when I was on my stomach. And plenty of the same on the reverse. Essentially a massage on the table before the somewhat poor massage in the room. Very enthusiastic post massage fun. She seems to really enjoy everything. I had a good time for the standard $. 6

Saw Jade (I think that's her name) on the way out. Yowza. Very attractive and an athletic body. She introduced herself in a shy way with her finger on her lower lip. That got my attention.

HKs the place right now.

Member #4478
03-01-10, 22:31
Finished the sweep of the most recent HK women.

The "other woman", Gina, was available to me today. She is about 30 years old but looks 25. Stunning in every way (ok. I'm partial to certain Korean looks). But in my honest opinion. She is a 10 on a 10 scale. Fantastic body. Amazing breasts, beautiful figure. Flat tummy with abs. And really terrific butt and legs. She did everything I wanted. And was very good at everything. She has a wonderful smile to boot. No English skills. But her French and Russian are great!

Run. Don't walk. To Hong Kong right now. I'll probably mess myself tonight just dreaming about it.

Islay
03-04-10, 17:34
There is also a new girl at the Ivy. B**** is around 5'7", has short black hair down to her jaw that sweeps forward, a cute but reserved face, handful natural chest, thin all the way down. She said she was 25, but she is definitely mid thirties. She doesn't speak English well, and she did push a bit for a few extra Jackson's. She did provide a good massage and the extras were fine.

I haven't visited the new girls at the Hong Kong yet, but from how they sound I'd say HK is the place to try first.

Bgblz
03-06-10, 22:26
Went to the HK Friday around lunch time. Too many mongers, I had to wait about 15 minutes.

G*** was my therapist. After already waiting 15 minutes, I was supoose to wait some more for the table shower to get freed up. So we skipped the shower and went right to the massage.

Very lame massage which I tired of.

So we moved on to the extras that were nothing special. YMMV

Appearance 7

Attitude 7

TS 0

Massage 5

Extras 6

Overall 5.5

Member #4478
03-07-10, 00:10
Went to the HK Friday around lunch time. Too many mongers, I had to wait about 15 minutes.

G*** was my therapist. After already waiting 15 minutes, I was supoose to wait some more for the table shower to get freed up. So we skipped the shower and went right to the massage.

Overall 5.5Wow - really different than my experience. I wonder if she just was too busy with all the guys showing up. Sorry. I feel badly that I might have steered you wrong.

I thought she was really attractive - and very nice despite the lack of English skills. She was super sexy for me - and took her time - something I appreciate.

ST

Bgblz
03-07-10, 23:51
I thought she was really attractive - and very nice despite the lack of English skills. She was super sexy for me - and took her time - something I appreciate. ST

You didn't mislead me. The title of my posting was "YMMV".

And rememer, what is hot in my humble opinion may not match your's.

I just appreciate the report you posted!

BIG BALLZ

Life Seeker
03-09-10, 02:37
I going to be in town in about 10 days, is there a good time to stop by HK? I have been reading the posting trying to determine the options, but looking to see if a certain time is better.

Islay
03-10-10, 21:03
I going to be in town in about 10 days, is there a good time to stop by HK? I have been reading the posting trying to determine the options, but looking to see if a certain time is better.
That's one of the harder things to answer. Even if there was a consistent slow time, announcing it would inevitably draw patrons toward that time.

So other than passing through the parking lot to see if anyone is already there, I'd say your best bet is when everyone else is going home from work, maybe 5:00pm or so. Or going later at night, say after 8:00. But really it's luck of the draw. I will say that lunch time is busier for all the amps.

Member #4478
03-12-10, 15:25
There is also a new girl at the Ivy. B**** is around 5'7", has short black hair down to her jaw that sweeps forward, a cute but reserved face, handful natural chest, thin all the way down. She said she was 25, but she is definitely mid thirties. She doesn't speak English well, and she did push a bit for a few extra Jackson's. She did provide a good massage and the extras were fine.

I haven't visited the new girls at the Hong Kong yet, but from how they sound I'd say HK is the place to try first.I don't do well when the girl upsells and wants to haggle. I lose interest quickly and it puts me in a bad mood.

Thanks for posting this Islay. I'll give it some time before heading to Ivy again. I don't pay more than $ + the house fee. The girls that want more don't know the town well I guess. If they just stuck with the going rate, they would have lots of repeat business and make just as much as they do when they upsell successfully.

Oh well.

Islay
03-12-10, 19:44
I don't do well when the girl upsells and wants to haggle. I lose interest quickly and it puts me in a bad mood.
B****'s English skills are very sub par, even for an amp girl. So when she tried to "haggle" all she could do was tap her hands. She gave up quickly. I saw her again recently and she never asked for the tip. I did of course slip her the tip at the end, and no complaints for the standard $. So maybe she's learned, or maybe she didn't want to hassle me again.

The girls at the Hong Kong seem to know the standard rate. Ivy and Tokyo have the occasional haggler, but usually only on your first meeting.

The regulars know this, but it bears repeating for those new to the hobby. In general, for anyone visiting the local amps, if she's a new girl (to you) I'd say you have a %50 chance of her haggling for extra Jackson's. I'd say %98 of the time you will be serviced for the standard rate, if you hold firm.

Member #4478
03-12-10, 21:48
Second time (hey, that's my handle!) with Lisa at Hong Kong. I called in advance and asked for her. I remembered that she offered kissing and extended covered French lessons. The first time she was very enthusiastic about the main course. Something I really enjoyed.

This time around. I can only say. Oh. My. Gawd.

She remembered me, and immediately stripped. The massage was about a 6 on the 10 scale, but the tongue bath was out of this world.

She was quite insistent about DATY. And, since she was quite clean and smelled nice, I partook. She got off twice. And it wasn't faked. Very cool. She demanded that I fuck her. And was on the verge of stuffing it inside her uncovered (which kind of alarmed me) until she seemed to come to her senses and said, "I should service you first. " I was quite surprised and pleased to receive a BBBJ at this point. Something that rarely happens in an Asian Spa. It was heavenly. To be honest. Been awhile since I experienced that uncovered. She eventually slipped the cover on and we moved the main event.

How many positions are there? She got off at least one more time before removing the cover, BBBJ some more. Then stuck it back on and I did doggy and then finished up mish. Well over 70 minutes had gone by and then. She gave me a full body shower!

Geeeeeeeeeezzzzzzus! I had a great day.

Looks = 8

Attitude = 10

Performance = 10

Will I return? I have to find $. 6 before tomorrow!

Marcusillinois
03-13-10, 13:43
I had a go with Lisa on Thursday and agree 100% with Second. While her body is just a tad thicker, her face is very attractive. What makes her special is the attitude, she seems to enjoy the work. I almost never go for FS but did with her and it was worth the price of admission.

Met Gina on the way out, she is thinner than Lisa and very pretty.

Ricky Gol
03-20-10, 18:54
Just came back from HK.

I second what secondTime (what.!) and Marcus said.

Everything they said about the therapist is true. Word-to-Word. Too many unbalanced hormones oozing inside her.

Need I say more. You have to be there to feel the thrill.

Have to sample the other one sometime next week.

Play safe.

Ricky

Member #4478
03-25-10, 08:40
Followed up on Islay's report on the spa that shall not be named. The younger girl, who up-sells but has apparently seen the light, has returned from vacation. I was hoping to see Islay's provider, but I drew the returnee. Had a good time for standard. On the way out I saw the new girl. I will return soon to sample. Very attractive girl.

Fullmonty40
03-27-10, 01:01
I was in town last October and saw (Joon?) at Tokyo twice. Had a fabulous time.

I'll be coming back on the 5th. Looks like HK is the place to go now though, right?

Islay
03-27-10, 08:35
I recently met Gina at the Hong Kong. She looks 20's to me, long black hair to her mid back, large but not too big chest with small caps, a flat stomach with a sort of diamond shaped piercing, fantastic rear and lean legs. She's right between petite and athletic, which is a sweet spot for me. Her face when seen close up is very clean, that is she has a clear complexion whereas it seems most amp girls have that pocked look especially at their cheeks. She's definitely one of the best looking girls I've seen at an amp.

The table shower was adequate, nothing special. The massage was also adequate, she did this thing with her thumb and forefinger where she pressed up my leg from foot to thigh. I don't know why but that really stuck out as nice. Her English skills are limited to next to nothing. She would ask a question, then when I tried to answer her face scrunched up and she said she didn't understand. I guess she's trying? Her extra skills didn't impress me. For one she kept reminding me that she is ticklish, and that she is small. Both those qualifiers made finishing up a bit awkward. Some guys may go for the coy routine, but I'd rather have more fun.

If you're looking for a very attractive asian girl then in my opinion Gina won't disappoint. If you're looking for a skilled girl who'll send a shiver down your spine, Gina probably will disappoint.

I met Lisa on the way out. I think there are three girls working at Hong Kong now, I hope they have the business to keep this up. I got the feeling there is some competition between the girls, because Gina walked me to the main room then left me with Lisa. Lisa introduced herself and persuasively suggested I see her next time. I probably will.

Hong Kong seems to be the place right now.

Bgblz
03-29-10, 09:47
I stopped by the HK this past Saturday morning.

Regular Mamsans were not there, (taking day off).

I was greeted by Lisa at the door and she suggested she would provide the TS. I thought she would be my therapist, but after the TS there was the old switcheroo with Gina. I've had her before as a therapist, and I've had better, and I've had worse. (See my past post on her.)

As I was leaving Lisa escorted me out and I expressed my disappointment the she hadn't been my therapist. She exclaimed that she was "broken" and maybe next time. But to hurry because she was leaving soon.

Guess I missed my ride again.

Oxygen411
03-29-10, 16:18
I used to frequent the Amps, and posted here under another name. It's been a couple years. I'd like to visit again just for a massage and HJ. All my previous visits have been FS.

There aren't too many reports here about the simple, classic HJ. I guess the regular places are now looking for a .6 tip instead of .4 for this treatment? The Eastern is interesting but the reviews here make me wonder.

I'd much prefer the girl to go full frontal. I get the impression that's not usually included. Prob. not even be an option at the Eastern.

Any thoughts appreciated. Will do a full report here after I venture out!

Marcusillinois
03-30-10, 18:36
Oxygen,

Standard for HJ is typically 4 to 6 with 6 being the norm. I have always had full frontal and usually only go for HJ.
Not sure why Eastern seems interesting to you, it was a complete bust for me. If you go, please provide a trip report.

Yankee1
03-31-10, 09:47
Gentlemen.. I have been away from the hobby for a little while but have been logging on from time to time just to keep tabs on what is going on. After reading some of the more recent posts, I had a dream about an old favorite Mickie. I was curious how the current talent compares. Also saw an ad on CL for a place I have never heard of. Any info on One Spa?

http://bn.craigslist.org/thp/1668316239.html

Stay Safe,

Yankee

Islay
03-31-10, 12:44
I don't think any girl currently in circulation is like the Mickie from seven years ago. Hong Kong spa has some attractive girls, but I believe Lisa has already left for vacation.

Another spa? Wow.

Indyguy69
03-31-10, 16:43
but I believe Lisa has already left for vacation.

I can confirm. I called ahead to request her as I was passing through today and was told she was gone. I should have kept driving. I stopped in and got G***. She looks very nice but one of you got there before me and all she did was complain about being sore.

Mamasan did nice massage during TS while waiting for free lady but G*** didn't do nearly as good with actual massage. Then she wanted to limit my options and positions. I will probably not repeat with her.

It seemed busy this morning as someone else got there while I was with her and someone was pulling in as I left.

Marcusillinois
03-31-10, 18:58
Yankee1's info is correct, I called and the Asian woman answering said it is behind Jim's Steak House (Looked it up on MapQuest - Holy Cr@p it right across from SF HQ). The woman answering said it was $60 for one hour massage and TS was included. I also asked if it was a Korean massage and she said it was.
Looks promising, I may TOFTT this week.

Bgblz
04-01-10, 20:23
Indyguy,

Sorry G*** was sore. Next time I'll let ya know when I'm stopping in. She also offered me seconds, go figure.

BIB BALLZ

Indyguy69
04-03-10, 21:39
No problem but you might have to pay her more for your visits since she is ruined for the rest of the day :-)

Enjoy your weekend. There is some great basketball on!

Indyguy,

Sorry G*** was sore. Next time I'll let ya know when I'm stopping in. She also offered me seconds, go figure.

BIB BALLZ

Gottogo2
04-04-10, 09:00
I think that the door fee is about the same for all the amps, but can someone give me a guide to what I can expect for extras and tips.

Is each of the amps different?

Justme309
04-07-10, 00:43
I just got back from the new place. They opened on 3/29 according to my therapist. The front door is shared with another shop (cash advance place, I think). After entering the shared door, you go through a solid door on the right and you're in a waiting area with another door and a buzzer. After ringing the bell, I was greeted by Y***. She took me to the room and collected the fee. The room was fairly spacious (more like HK than Tokyo). TS was pretty good. After the TS, I went to the dry sauna for 2-3 minutes. Massage was passable. Extras were superb! After extras, she finished the massage by working my front. I remembered reading her name on here so I asked her if she had been in town before. She wanted to know which spa I thought I knew her from. I'd never seen her, but took a stab. When I guessed Tokyo, she smiled and said "same name, you remember me? " Based on the reviews and descriptions on page 17-18, I think some of you might like to see her. She's going to be in town for a month.

Justme309
04-07-10, 00:53
I forgot to include that I saw a glimpse of the other girl at Spa One. I didn't get to see much, because Y*** yelled at her to get back in the room, but she looked to be fairly petite. Possibly spinner size, but it was just a glance so I can't say for sure.

I also failed to mention my one complaint with the new place and it's significant. The location is, in my opinion, horrible. It's right across from SF headquarters and the door faces Veteran's. Anyone who's paying attention could see you walking in from Veteran's. That may not be a big deal for some, but it's a showstopper for me. I'll probably stick to HK as a result.

Marcusillinois
04-08-10, 10:24
"That may not be a big deal for some, but it's a showstopper for me."

Ditto

Two Nutts
04-08-10, 22:16
Damn that Jinna, (thats how she told me she spelled it anyway) has got to be one of the best looking amp girls I've ever layed eyes on. And I have seen my share through the years. She doesn't really get into the massage as was posted earlier, and doesn't mind laying halfway on the table while pushing against the wall whill your pile driving her. She actually mada a few ol god noises. Anyway at 60 for hr plus a $ for cbj fs and shower is a good rate from what I'm used to paying in Indiana and Louisville, I believe we are getting other states rejects. I will repeat just cause she looks so damn good.
TN

Just Me Ok
04-15-10, 14:25
[QUOTE= has got to be one of the best looking amp girls I've ever layed eyes on. [/QUOTE]Can anyone else confirm this along is Jenny the owner back in town yet?

Frank

Roland Dick
04-15-10, 16:27
Went to Eastern today. Good erotic massage. Hands were able to roam freely. Wanted $.5 for HE, negoiated to $.3. Also got her to remov clothes.

Roland

Roland Dick
04-15-10, 16:35
Long time lurker, just back in the game after 8-9 out of it. Been to all AMPs in Blo-No. My opinions:

Ivy Spa - best one, no upsell, good location, girls nice

Tokyo - best girls, but turned off by walls that don't go to ceiling. Don't wanto to hear others :-)

HK - havn't been in awhile, turned off to it from 8 years ago or so, was rushed in and out no extra, bitchy masseuse. Haven't been back, may have to retry. I think it was Sunshine when I went though

Eastern - good erotic, need to haggle for HE, although was told next time more is available, not sure if that can be believed.

Golden - waste of time & money. Old cranky lady

Roland

Amor Quest
04-15-10, 18:07
Just been to SPA ONE. Yami or yanni was my provider. age around 35 . Bath and massage were OK. extras were superb. also been to HK couple of weeks back. Jina was my provider. beautiful body. Fake and sensitive boobs.

as usual she was sore. too much loob.

I prefer spa one now. let me know if you see Lisa in HK.

I think none of the providers do french kissing.

Play safe fellas.

Islay
04-15-10, 18:52
Can anyone else confirm this along is Jenny the owner back in town yet?

Frank
I can't confirm his personal opinion, but I think that girl is very attractive. My last visit was less than two weeks ago, Gina was there as was the older mamasan. She said something about being there for two months, but her English couldn't order a cheeseburger at McDonald's. Cute girl none the less.

H***** and B**** at the Ivy.

No clue about Tokyo, I wish they'd remodel a bit, make the walls reach the ceiling, maybe expand a room or two.

I've no idea about the now three other amps.

Marcusillinois
04-15-10, 19:47
Islay, is that the same H****H that was at Hong Kong a little over a year ago. Younger, nice rack, limited English?

Marcusillinois
04-15-10, 19:50
Forgot to mention,

I visited Gina at HK on Saturday. She said that she would be in town for only two more weeks but that Lisa was only on vacation and will be returning. One advantage with Gina, she does a great HJ and preps with a cat bath.

Islay
04-16-10, 04:28
Islay, is that the same H****H that was at Hong Kong a little over a year ago. Younger, nice rack, limited English?
I don't remember this girl having worked at Hong Kong in the past. It seems a bit rare for a girl to work one amp then later work another. The only one that comes to mind is Penny from the Tokyo around 2005, who worked Hong Kong a couple years later.

Bigdob
04-17-10, 10:14
Been to Ivy a few times and have seen B----y. She does a great massage, and finishes nicely also.

Has any one seen H---a, she looks to be younger and has long dark hair , kinda petite from what I could see.Just wondering if its worth the effort.

Mr Dang
04-17-10, 11:23
Not as rare as you might think. "Sun" went from Hawaiian in Decatur to what is now Hong Kong in BN, Nana (who I hated) went from Bloomington to Decatur (imagine my surprise when I went to Decatur specifically because I didnt want to see her in Bloomington, yeck), and the current crop of HJ only places seem to have some swapping going on.

Just Me Ok
04-17-10, 15:55
Not as rare as you might think. "Sun" went from Hawaiian in Decatur to what is now Hong Kong in BN...I would Love to find Sun again, I enjoyed here in Decatur and then when she opened up in Bloomington

But on a side note there has been a few girls from HK in BN that have came to Decatur and spent time at Kiku

Islay
04-17-10, 15:55
Not as rare as you might think. "Sun" went from Hawaiian in Decatur to what is now Hong Kong in BN, Nana (who I hated) went from Bloomington to Decatur (imagine my surprise when I went to Decatur specifically because I didnt want to see her in Bloomington, yeck), and the current crop of HJ only places seem to have some swapping going on.
True, and Penny also worked in Danville a few years ago. I guess what I mean is, it's rare for a girl to work one amp in a particular town, then work another amp in the same town. At least among the few in Bloomington, I'm not sure about other cities.

Mr Dang
04-18-10, 21:32
Any news on the eastern spa lately? They were trading workers with the new Peoria place... kinda enjoyed a gal named CeeCee. Anyone seen her?

Imwithstupid
04-19-10, 23:06
Was greeted at the door by a lovely twentysomething in a tank top and shorts named A****. Not sure if that was her real fake name or the one she used just because I was new. At a place that's only been open for two weeks, aren't we all new? Anyway, she asked for the door fee back at the room and off she went (long wait), came back and off we went to the TS. Workmanlike TS, massaging not teasing, thorough. Sauna, long wait though not as long as at Tokyo, or as hot. I wondered at first if the darn thing was was turned on. Back to the room, massage was medium pressure, half rubbing/half pinching. Not bad. Some teasing during. The Flip. A****'s Engrish is not so good. She whispered "What kind?" (You should have heard her try to pronounce Bloomington) I asked for everything. She smiled and excitededly (I thought) nodded her head yes and almost left the room without the tip (I stopped her and reminded her before she did). She came back quickly, turned the lights WAY down and the festivities commenced. To keep it short: Mutually enthusiastic, GFE, DFK, mish, tight, noisy. Recommended. A**** is about 5'4", shoulder length hair, D's that may be real, nice figure, and seems to enjoy her work. YMMV

Bgblz
04-22-10, 08:13
Spa One was easy to find. Lousy location. Nice layout inside. Large rooms, good size sauna, nice table shower. Bottom Line: Location, location, location.

Was met at the door by A**** and escorted to room 3. The door fee was surrendered and I changed out of my garments. I wanted and expected A****, but Y*** was my therapist. The table shower was standard then into the sauna for several minutes. Back to the room with Y****. I remembered her for back when and said so, but she claimed that she was new in Bloomington. Massage was weak, and the extras were uninspired.

Appearance: 7
Attitude: 7
Table Shower: 6
Massage: 5
Extras: 6
Overall: 6

I'll pass on a repeat.

BIG BALLZ

Imwithstupid
04-23-10, 23:31
As a side note to my previous report, while I was waiting for the TS, A**** was talking, possibly arguing, with the other provider in the room across the hall (Y***?). Is there some sort of pecking order at these amps where the senior providers get dibs on the customers on slow days? I noticed a similar exchange between providers my last visit to Tokyo.

Islay
04-24-10, 01:37
Made my first visit to One Spa recently. I wrote a description of the place on the "Directions/Descriptions" thread, if anyone cares.

I met the same girl Bgblz met, a Y***. I didn't really remember her, though she is vaguely familiar. Well, all the amp girls are vaguely familiar, but I believe I may have seen her at Tokyo perhaps a year and a half ago. Who knows.

The girl is probably early 30's, perhaps 5'3", slim build that's neither petite nor athletic, she has long-straight-black hair, fairly distinct and sharp eyes, a small handful chest, almost flat stomach, IMO a nice butt and standard amp legs.

She claimed this is her first visit to Bloomington, I share Bgblz's opinion that she's visited before. I was greeted by Y*** at the door, I don't know if they have a mama-san yet, or if they'll ever have one. My girl provided a standard and adequate table shower, then placed me in the sauna for perhaps 5 minutes. The sauna was warm and comfy, though there wasn't a bowl of water to pour over the stones to generate humidity (small gripe).

The massage was also standard and adequate, she could probably have provided a bit more firmness, but I was fine. No haggle when she discussed our further options, she even left to prepare before the Jackson 5 could thank her. Her prep was thorough, her skills were pleasing, I got where I needed to go. I think I had a better experience than Bgblz, but I didn't feel any real heat either. She plays the part of the amp girl well, though not with real sincerity.

If I returned I would probably ask to meet the other girl, she seems to be fun from the previous report. I'm not racing back to meet Y***, but I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Recommended with a YMMV caveat.

Is there some sort of pecking order at these amps where the senior providers get dibs on the customers on slow days?
When there is a mama-san I'd guess no, but I do not have inside info. They seem to rotate evenly, although they will break order when a customer asks for a specific girl. Also, the good mama-sans (Ivy or Hong Kong right now) will remember you and your preferred girl, at least I think so. If it sounded like they were arguing, I'd guess it was simply two K-gals conversing normally.

Just adding that Hong Kong spa has its own website. If you were to open your web browser, then type into the address bar the word hongkongspa and then add a .net, you'll find yourself there. No pics of the girls, just an advertisement site. Just FYI.

Mr Dang
04-24-10, 10:33
The Y**** you are referring to that had prior experience in BN... was she 1/2 jap, 1/2 Korean? She was here four years ago.

Justme309
04-24-10, 14:07
If you look back a few pages, Y****I told me that she used the same name at Tokyo a few years ago. Regarding $, she never asked for the tip. I was fully dressed before I remembered that I hadn't given it to her. I found that to be a pleasant surprise. She yelled at the other provider when I was there so I think there is some tension.

Justme309
04-24-10, 15:56
Sorry duplicate post deleted

Islay
04-24-10, 16:00
The Y**** you are referring to that had prior experience in BN... was she 1/2 jap, 1/2 Korean? She was here four years ago.
I don't really remember the girl you're talking about, but from reading back posts I'll say no. The girl currently at One Spa has a natural handful, and she can't be older then mid-thirties IMO. She might have worked the Tokyo as late as two years ago.

If you look back a few pages, Y****I told me that she used the same name at Tokyo a few years ago.
Well that's our answer I'd guess.

Gottogo2
04-25-10, 09:31
Oviously I'm new but what's included with the Girl Friend Experience?

Bgblz
04-25-10, 19:07
Oviously I'm new but what's included with the Girl Friend Experience?

YOU ARE NEW!, and you didn't read much if any of the old posts, did ya? If you did you would know GFE is not something you request, but that which you are very fortunate to experience on rare occassions from a provider.

May I make a strong suggession? Go back and read the old posts, read Randy's guide, and lurk awhile until you get a good handle on how things work. We tend to get a little "honked-off" by stupid questions, or those questions that could be answered by reading past posts.

Also, your acceptance by us is based on that which you contribute to the forum, not by how many questions you can ask.

BIG BALLS