PDA

View Full Version : Bloomington Amps

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Rico Forty
10-28-07, 10:16
Why the Anger Turk?

Just wanting some info. I'm going there in 10 days and I know this place changes quite a bit. Just looking for some current info. So relax a little and maybe go yourself somewhere to get a little stress relief.

Turk1
10-29-07, 22:00
Why the Anger Turk?

Just wanting some info. I'm going there in 10 days and I know this place changes quite a bit. Just looking for some current info. So relax a little and maybe go yourself somewhere to get a little stress relief.I already sent the guy a PM with the directions with an apology. Had a bad day. I am going soon and will report.

Rico Forty
10-30-07, 16:52
I already sent the guy a PM with the directions with an apology. Had a bad day. I am going soon and will report.No problem.

Turk1
10-31-07, 11:51
Is Julie still at Ivy and are there any new girls? No reports on Ivy since August and most reports are for Sunshine and Tokyo. Can anyone update? PM if you want.

Islay
11-02-07, 14:50
I don't know if Julie is still at Ivy, but I guess a new girl is there. I've no recent info on Ivy otherwise.

New girl at Sunshine, I don't have a name but she looks ok, probably late 20/early 30 korean with an attractive body. Just saw her in passing.

Neverenuf
11-03-07, 17:59
Made it to Sunshine today. Met "Amy". I'd guess late twenties, though Asian girls always seem to be older than I think they are. In any event pretty face and nice legs, but thick belly. Not GFE at all, but willing enough for the standard price. I will say the massage was a serious effort that actually did my bad back good.

I'd hoped to see Penny when I went. Didn't see Penny at all, but I don't regret the trip. Did see another much cuter girl on the way out. Don't know if she was a massage therapist since she was in dress slacks and a nice top, but I can't imagine what else she'd be there for, and she made it a point to let me see her. She called out to Amy as Amy was leading me out and held us up long enough to get out of a small side room to say hello.

So over all a good trip for the standard buck sixty, and prospects for better next time.

Turk1
11-04-07, 22:45
New girl, the cute one, is MoMo. Dreamt I saw her last week. Standard fee and house fee of 60 produced a great time. Enthusiastic CBJ and doggie which she really got into. Would repeat again. She said Monday and Wednesday are the busy days. Friday and Saturday during the day are the slow times. May be the best time to visit! YMMV

Imwithstupid
11-06-07, 01:17
Stopped in Saturday before last, middle of afternoon. Mamasan was shooing away a couple of college kids trying to get in. I rang the doorbell after they left, she lets me in and greets me with "Hi, long time no see" to which I faked that I'd been there before. Usual drill; door fee, to the room, girl comes in. Her name was Sarah. Nice bod, real Ds, hourglass figure, full bush (unusual), says she's 25. Might be new girl. TS, no sauna (broken I guess). She starts massage and Mamasan comes in and helps (training?). Mamasan leaves, and Sarah loses her dress and stands there stretching and cooling herself off in front of the fan (friggin spectacular!) Curls up next to me and cuddles for a bit before lubing Stupid up for a little Russian followed by a cbj, then she stands up and lowers herself down onto Stupid and rides him cowgirl 'til she was done then then hops off, says "OK, your turn" and gets on her hands and knees. I oblige her and was there 'til I popped. Good times.

Ci-Traveler
11-07-07, 15:24
I don't know if Julie is still at Ivy, but I guess a new girl is there. I've no recent info on Ivy otherwise.

New girl at Sunshine, I don't have a name but she looks ok, probably late 20/early 30 korean with an attractive body. Just saw her in passing.

The new girl is late 30s, early 40s with a smokin' hot body - natural c cups, trim and flat tummy, and great legs. She is very accommodating, and she takes her time. Worth the visit.

ci-traveler

Rico Forty
11-07-07, 23:36
I did finally make it to Sunshine. Mamasan let me in and I asked for MoMo. She said oh you like Mo Mo she is not here. She said I have Amy here. I said alright. Paid the 60 and Amy gave a nice TS. She wasnt really friendly but did the job. When I laid on the table mamasan came in and said next time Mo mo for you and she started massaging my ass and back and Amy massaged my legs. I have to say to have both massage me for a good 10 minutes was pretty spectacular. Mamasan then left and Amy asked do you want all. I said of course and gave her a buck. She wanted more and I said that was plenty. She then gave me a CBJ which was very good and then got on top for some cowgirl. It didn't take me long and I popped. All in all very nice for buck 60 total.

Speedstick
11-08-07, 00:02
I went to Tokyo yesterday. They had a lady working her name was Sunny, one of my most enjoyable visits to any spa. A small thing to keep in mind, I had some Hershey Kisses in my coat pocket when I was getting ready to leave I offered one, she loves chocolate, I gave her all I had and she seemed really pleased to have them.

I saw another lady in the hall as I was leaving who l would enjoy a visit with but just passing through town, hope they are both there when I come back through town next month.

Il630
11-10-07, 01:20
Does Sunshine Spa have any non-asian workers?

Rico Forty
11-11-07, 16:04
Does Sunshine Spa have any non-asian workers?No they do not. All asian.

Neverenuf
11-11-07, 17:31
IL,

Sorry to disappoint you, your answer is no.

Ci-Traveler
11-14-07, 00:12
Made it to Sunshine today. Met "Amy". I'd guess late twenties, though Asian girls always seem to be older than I think they are. In any event pretty face and nice legs, but thick belly........[snip] I'd hoped to see Penny when I went. Didn't see Penny at all, but I don't regret the trip. Did see another much cuter girl on the way out.

Penny and Mo Mo are one and the same. I knew Penny quite well back at Tokyo and Mo Mo is the same girl. She also goes by the name Sarah.

Best,
ci-traveler

Dzugash
11-14-07, 20:31
I went to Tokyo yesterday. They had a lady working her name was Sunny, one of my most enjoyable visits to any spa. Thanks for this report. I went to Tokyo and asked for Sunny. Had a fantastic time. She is great (this is where you can all use your imaginations).

Shepdog
11-29-07, 21:09
Been to Tokyo twice now and both times met Sophie. Anyone know if she is still working there? Had FS both times and she was so-so. Wasn't given an option for any other girls last time I went and I don't want to get stuck with her again.

Islay
11-30-07, 16:07
I don't believe Sophie is at Tokyo at this point. Sunny is a great experience. She's about 30, rounder than normal eyes, wavy black hair past her shoulders, very thin and probably about 5'9", small but perky chest with eye-poking caps, and lusciousness abounding below. I didn't see the other girl working but it didn't sound like Tina from a few months ago.

Sunshine has Momo/Penny and the other girl, Penny is a winner but the other girl is a below average experience.

Ivy to my knowledge sports Rose and Jennifer currently.

Islay
12-02-07, 17:32
For anyone concerned, it is Tina and Sunny at Tokyo.

Gavinmad
12-02-07, 22:37
I've tried to figure it out from reading, but I'm a little confused.

Her name was Sarah. Nice bod, real Ds, hourglass figure, full bush (unusual), says she's 25. Might be new girl. TS, no sauna (broken I guess). She starts massage and Mamasan comes in and helps (training?). Does this person indeed work at Sunshine, and has anyone else had a positive experience? This thread has made me decide to give the bloomington AMPs a try, but I definitely do not want some of the lousy times some guys have reported.

LuvtheLife
12-03-07, 21:08
I saw Sugar at Ivy coming thru there about 3 weeks ago, she has a great figure with a tan. I know where Tokyo and Ivy are at I go to Davenport a lot, but where is this Sunshine place.

Ci-Traveler
12-04-07, 17:58
Ivy - Jennifer (rarely is the girl who does the massage), Rose - a great standby, and currently Sugar - a very exciting girl. DATY is very appreciated by her - and she gets off big time.

Tokyo - Tina is there (she is not a particularly fun lay - and she seems to be in pain during the actual experience - she said lots of work out down there), and Sunny - who is exactly as Islay described - very exciting - very personable.

Sunshine - Penny/Mo-Mo is the one of choice. The other girl is terrible.

Hope this helps.

ci-traveler

Imwithstupid
12-08-07, 02:28
Made a second visit coupla weeks ago. Was at least one other monger there when I got there. Ended up with Amy. Previous description of "thick" was accurate, nice jugs though. Attitude was a little lackluster, massage was above average, cbj was very good. Mentioned that I'd had "Sarah" last time. Didn't ring any bells with her. It'd be nice if these girls would get their aliases straight.

Zappo
12-08-07, 16:55
Stop in Tokyo spa had provider Tina 30-35 long hair, 6 body wise.said she was japanese paid the usual 1.6, alittle try at upsell but took 1.6, decent CBJ , several positions with not alot of emotion from her, agree with Traveler, acts like she's in pain,decent massage after the fun,alright experience, but not thrilled with mamasa giving me table shower, prefer the provider to do , second time there where this has happen, tried to find Sunshine, to no avail didn't find it, it was dark might been part of problem,where is it from Veterns Prky, or airport

Imwithstupid
12-10-07, 00:24
It's been posted in the forum before, but the closest intersection is Airport and Gill streets. There's a Casey's on the corner. Go west down Gill and it'll be in an industrial-looking building on the left, right across Gill from a fairly busy restaurant/bar. Sunshine is at the south end of the blue building on the left.

Gone T M
12-11-07, 18:52
Okay, I am a little new to this. I gather that the going rate for FS is 1. 6, how about HR? Or maybe just CBJ? I don't want it all. Just some fun playtime. Thanks in advance.

Gone T M
12-11-07, 21:27
[edited] Double Post, sorry guys

Gone T M
12-12-07, 00:04
Went to Sunshine. Mamasan took me back to the room after validating that I was there before (haven't we all? ). Paid for the room plus. 4 for HR during the TS. My girl was "Lucky". I think. I have a hard enough time understanding decent english. She tried to upsell by saying she needs to eat. She does! Wow, a little spinner she was, this girl was thin. Her english was poor, but she gave a heck of a massage. Felt great. Then off to the TS. Nice. After my relaxer, she washed me again and took me back to the room where she dressed me. That was a little wierd, or is it normal? The whole deal was about a half an hour.

Bubba256
12-12-07, 20:27
After reading here for a long time, I finally swung by Tokyo. Met Mammasan at the door and she took me back to the room where I paid the usual. Tina came in, not bad - but not stellar. Negotiated a little and she was off. She looked really pissed off until I started to joke around with her, then she was all smiles and dancing. Cut her a little slack, she takes a bit to warm up but she became very cheery! I'll def. be a repeat. On the way out, she said "That's the other girl" and she looked very fine for the 1/2 sec I saw her.

Imwithstupid
12-13-07, 01:38
Yeah, the couple of times I've been there the girls almost insisted on dressing mee, too. Not just helping me on with my shirt or jacket, but everything from my socks on up. And yes, it did seem a little weird, kinda like when you're three years old and your mom's helping you get dressed.

Dayamcock
12-16-07, 23:44
Went there today Tina and Sunny there. I thought I read good review on Tina so I requested her. She used lube on herself. I guess she may be having some dryness there or something. I saw Sunny and she look lot better for my taste. I guess I should have read more carefully and go with Sunny in hindsight. I have to agree that I didn't like mamasan doing TS.

Good thing about Tina was she did have nice Tits and She teased a lot on my butt with those.

Dayamcock
12-17-07, 00:22
After going to Tokyo today I went by Ivy and saw "OPEN" sign was not lit.

May be b/c of the snow on the drive way? I don't know why. But it was closed today I guess

Member #2819
12-17-07, 10:01
After going to Tokyo today I went by Ivy and saw "OPEN" sign was not lit.

May be b/c of the snow on the drive way? I don't know why. But it was closed today I guess

Ivy is closed on Sunday's

Islay
12-17-07, 10:16
Ivy is the one amp I know of that is closed on Sundays, every Sunday. I guess the girls need a break. The other amps are open everyday, excluding some holidays.

Speaking of Ivy, I met the new girl there. I had a mixed impression as I wasn't disappointed with her physically but I wasn't exactly stimulated either. She's a nice girl with a decent english capacity and provides a decent massage. Just not too personable in other fashions, IMO. She's nice to meet, but competition is too fierce for her light to attract this moth.

Anyway she's she's maybe 5'4", not slender but not chubby either. Black, slightly wavy hair to around her shoulders, enhanced top, nothing special otherwise. A few tattoos that I didn't notice until later, maybe a 5/10 on the amp face scale. Late 30's is my rough estimate, could be older. However she did not feel old.

Rico Forty
12-17-07, 11:47
Can anyone out there who has went to all the AMPs in Bloomington let me know what they think is the best. I have only been to Sunshine and had a good time with Amy. I want to try MoMo but she was not there.

Ci-Traveler
12-17-07, 16:08
Speaking of Ivy, I met the new girl there. I had a mixed impression as I wasn't disappointed with her physically but I wasn't exactly stimulated either. She's a nice girl with a decent english capacity and provides a decent massage. Just not too personable in other fashions, IMO. She's nice to meet, but competition is too fierce for her light to attract this moth.

Anyway she's she's maybe 5'4", not slender but not chubby either. Black, slightly wavy hair to around her shoulders, enhanced top, nothing special otherwise. A few tattoos that I didn't notice until later, maybe a 5/10 on the amp face scale. Late 30's is my rough estimate, could be older. However she did not feel old.

Her name is Anna - and she is quite attractive to me. However, she upsells hard, and when you don't have more, she pouts before business. Her massage is lousy, and everything else is rushed and businesslike. She also asks TONS of questions - where do you work, are you married, have you ever been married, do you have kids, do you want kids, what age women do you like, blah, blah, blah, blah. If she shut her mouth and just did what she is capable of - it would be REALLY fun. However - I won't see her again based on my last visit.

ci-travler

Islay
12-17-07, 18:45
Lady A. did upsell on the way out, but she didn't go above and beyond for me and thus I wouldn't leave more than the standard tip (above and beyond would mean my eyeballs rolled back for an hour or two). Rushed and businesslike? Yes. Lousy massage? Well I mentioned some specific things that she focused on so I enjoyed it, though it wasn't anything special. I'd guess her standard repertoire is at best standard, which tends to be lousy. She could gab, but we talked near the end so I didn't mind. And I hold the same end opinion.

Dayamcock
12-18-07, 11:02
Btw she told me she's 25 yo Japanese but she's not. She's 30's Korean. Sunny and Tina will be there till end of the year and she told me new girls will be there in 2008.

Member #2819
12-18-07, 13:01
Lady A. did upsell on the way out, but she didn't go above and beyond for me and thus I wouldn't leave more than the standard tip (above and beyond would mean my eyeballs rolled back for an hour or two). Rushed and businesslike? Yes. Lousy massage? Well I mentioned some specific things that she focused on so I enjoyed it, though it wasn't anything special. I'd guess her standard repertoire is at best standard, which tends to be lousy. She could gab, but we talked near the end so I didn't mind. And I hold the same end opinion.

I take it Sugar is on vacation?

Islay
12-25-07, 09:29
I never met Sugar but I would imagine she is currently out.

The best amp for the current girls would probably be Tokyo right now. That I understand will change in January. I prefer Ivy and Sunshine's rooms, and Momo/Penny/Sarah whatever her name is, is a solid bet.

Rag Chan
12-26-07, 00:10
I will be in bloomington next three days. Can anyone tell me the best amp for a first timer looking for some extra fun?

Nashvillan
12-27-07, 00:56
I met Sunny today and she is a winner in my book. She has an incredible body with a great personality. Her massage techniques (light pressure) were different than my preference (deep tissue), although still a enjoyable massage. Her negotiaton skills were not high pressure or a major distraction. I agree with the prior posts of being given the option who will give the TS. I commend the mamasan on how she handles her usually thankless and unappreciated function. I for one, would not take much pleasure in cleansing all you assholes. Well, you know what I mean, I am one of them also.

TheShadow2
12-27-07, 18:51
QUOTE:"Her name was Sarah. Nice bod, real Ds, hourglass figure, full bush (unusual), says she's 25".
Sounds like the girl of my dreams. Is she still around?

Imwithstupid
12-28-07, 01:38
Not sure. Last time I was there, I mentioned her to Amy and she didn't know who I was talking about.

Ci-Traveler
12-28-07, 12:38
QUOTE:"Her name was Sarah. Nice bod, real Ds, hourglass figure, full bush (unusual), says she's 25".
Sounds like the girl of my dreams. Is she still around?

Momo/Penny/Sarah - all the same girl. She was there last time I visited a couple of weeks ago.

ci-traveler

Rico Forty
12-28-07, 17:17
She goes by Momo more than any other name. I was there and she wasnt and I got Amy. NOt bad either. Mamasan told me MOMO is very nice. I wouldn't know I will be down there soon.

Peter_Girth
12-30-07, 15:06
The best amp for the current girls would probably be Tokyo right now. That I understand will change in January.

Care to expand on that subject?? I will be passing through on the way to Pe-o-rrhea and would FINALLY like to sample the wares you lucky dogs there in B-ton have on the menu.

Mr Dang
12-30-07, 15:55
I just went to Tokyo, had decent experience with Tina. She (and mamasan) both told me, "new girls next week". So, Peter, try out the new ones and report!

Islay
01-01-08, 15:08
Last week I was told Penny/Momo would be gone for a while, I don't know if she's coming back. Would love to know when she does come back.

Tokyo had the best bet for a first time visitor, both girls were solid quality in terms of looks. Service for both was above average, although Tina could give you the impression you were forcing a camel through a needle's eye. That has probably changed now with the imminent changing of the guard. The other amps have their charms, so I guess right now the field is wide open again for best amp.

Bee Sure Man
01-02-08, 12:39
Have been making recent visits to IVY because of convenience to Interstate, usually seeing Rose and having nice sessions with her, although I do miss having TS. After reading posts, I am thinking perhaps I should visit Tokyo or Sunshine for a change of pace. Was to Tokyo several years ago and TS wasn't offered although I think it was available. They were kind of busy as I recall. Tokyo only had partial walls as I recall. Is that still the case? I have stopped by Sunshine but never stayed for session.

PM with any thoughts or reccommendations.

Thanks.

BSM

Islay
01-02-08, 23:52
Two new girls at Tokyo. I'll call them "H" and "S". I believe H is new to Tokyo although her name was shared by another girl perhaps 4 months ago. S I saw for maybe a second, but she has long permed curls down past her shoulders, and seemed almost thai to me. Her face didn't seem korean, but then again I didn't see her for very long. She looked quite thin, maybe late twenties.

H was my girl. Probably same age as Jennifer at Ivy, and quite frankly a very similar face structure. She has a swooping hair-do that might be to her shoulders if she let it all down. Slightly hourglass shape with average chest and back, maybe 5'3", a typical amp girl. Very friendly and almost overly talkative, provided an acceptable massage with more back walking than I've had in the past. Smooth transition without a hitch, enjoyable session that could probably be better next time around. No problem with haggling either. She's all smiles and I believe genuinely enjoys her work (or enjoys making you believe that).

H is recommended, S looks good too. Will try to find out more as I can.

Islay
01-22-08, 16:43
At Sunshine, met a girl that's new to me, M. Tall, maybe 5'8", very thin but with broad shoulders. Mid thirties, straight light brown hair to mid back, ok face, small chest, small backside, lean legs but not sticks. She was happy to see me (for whatever reason) and provided a fine time, she spoke passable english but held her tongue in other matters. Fine to pass the time if Tokyo is busy, which it seems to be as of late.

Rico Forty
01-28-08, 17:18
Any news as of late with Sunshine. Going there this week

Merlyn Embry
01-28-08, 18:52
I noticed the last time that there was a note up on the wall in the room I was in asking clients not to post anything about their establishment. I go to the Ivy Spa once a month when I pass through town and have never had a bad experience. I've always gotten Rose. Rose will sometimes join me in the shower where I take care of her needs, tossing her salad for several minutes until she COF on me. Traditionally, here's what we do: She give a great massage, then nearly pushes me off the table and gets on so I can massage her using reflexology to tend to her aching feet and hands. I the AR Rose until she can't take it any more! I then climb up on the table and place do the Italian while rubbing her back. She then turns over and I get off the table and reposition myself over her head with my member over her mouth. Rose OWO me until the big O. For this, I pay $ and leave very happy! I will be here tomorrow.

Merlyn Embry
01-28-08, 19:39
I've gone to the Tokoyo Spa three times and I have to agree the Mamasan is the best part of the experience! The first time I went, I paid for an hour; she led me to a room where I got undressed and followed her to the shower room. The TS was fantastic! Contrary to what some may believe, I think she really enjoys her job. She lathered me up then proceeded to scrub me up and down paying particular attention to my rear where she tentatively slid a finger around, while I laid on my back; I spread my legs apart and received one FUTB a couple of times, each time moaning. When I turned over, she proceeded to scrub down my front, still paying attendtion to my rear, now smiling at me as she watched my facial expressions each time. Finally, I opened my legs, bringing them up to my knees. Her smile spread wide as she slid 3 FUTB. I went crazy! My member expanded and I quickly had the big O. When she took me from the sauna to my room, I stopped her and gave her. 5$ for her services. The next two times I went, she recognized me and provided better service each time!

Imwithstupid
01-29-08, 01:29
The place won't be Sunshine much longer. The sign out on Gill street now says "Hong Kong Spa". According to my provider du jure, Mimi (see Islay's report below), the place has a new owner, thus the new name.

Rico Forty
01-30-08, 00:35
I did go to Sunshine today and the sign on the street does say Honk Kong Spa. I saw Mimi. I thought she was excellent. She has a very nice body and decent face. She wanted 1.4 extra for fs which was way too much. Talked her down to 1.00 which I thought was high as well. But she gave great oral and nice mish and rode me to finish. Mamasan gave the TS which was good. She told me a new girl was arriving this evening.

Happydude1969
01-31-08, 17:35
Had what so far has been my best AMP experience. Went to Sunshine/Hong Kong today and met a new lady. I believe she has already been described and of course, I didn't understand her name. She's tall, thin and definitely not sore on the eyes. Excellent TS. Took her time and hit all areas. Started massage and then stripped down. She basically attacked me! She wasn't shy and didn't act like this was a job. She was really into it. Lots of kissing and actual foreplay. 69 BCE which blew my mind. Didn't stop there though. Spent over an hour with her. Will go back for sure!

Kev8787
01-31-08, 23:38
Ok, So. After reading all of these interesting posts, I really want to go to an AMP for the first time and receive a full service massage. I have never done this before, so any information would be excellent!

Last week, I went to Tokyo Spa and rang the doorbell. Immediately, the mamasan greeted me at the door and told me that the price for a massage is 60. She then asked me my age. I was somewhat caught off-guard by the question, so I blurted out the truth. I told her I was only 20. She said with a smile, "Oh sorry, must be 21" and then she shut the door, so here is my question:

Was the mamasan trying to get rid of me and just looking for any excuse? How do I even get service at this place when the mamasan acts like a damn gatekeeper and screens people heavily? Do I say that I have been there before?

I'm sorry, this will be my first time at an AMP, so ANY information would be very helpful. Thanks a lot!

Rico Forty
02-01-08, 16:42
Always act like you have been there before. Dont ever give real information. Do yourself a favor and go to Sunshine/Hong Kong and ask for Mimi and have fun. You will with her

Barney1234
02-02-08, 12:52
At about 10 AM this morning, there was a police car parked at Tokyo. The car was empty, so they may have been getting their hair styled at the establishment next door, or possibly visiting the nearby pawn shop, although parking nearer to the latter would have been possible.

Shepdog
02-02-08, 16:17
I've gone to the Tokoyo Spa three times and I have to agree the Mamasan is the best part of the experience! The first time I went, I paid for an hour; she led me to a room where I got undressed and followed her to the shower room. The TS was fantastic! Contrary to what some may believe, I think she really enjoys her job. She lathered me up then proceeded to scrub me up and down paying particular attention to my rear where she tentatively slid a finger around, while I laid on my back; I spread my legs apart and received one FUTB a couple of times, each time moaning. When I turned over, she proceeded to scrub down my front, still paying attendtion to my rear, now smiling at me as she watched my facial expressions each time. Finally, I opened my legs, bringing them up to my knees. Her smile spread wide as she slid 3 FUTB. I went crazy! My member expanded and I quickly had the big O. When she took me from the sauna to my room, I stopped her and gave her. 5$ for her services. The next two times I went, she recognized me and provided better service each time!I too have had an interesting experience with the Mamasan at Tokyo. She really does enjoy playing with your ass during the TS. LOL

Peter_Girth
02-03-08, 15:58
She said with a smile, "Oh sorry, must be 21" and then she shut the door, so here is my question:

Was the mamasan trying to get rid of me and just looking for any excuse? How do I even get service at this place when the mamasan acts like a damn gatekeeper and screens people heavily? Do I say that I have been there before?

And Mamasans have notoriously good memories, so you might as well scratch Tokyo off your list for at least a few months.

You know, I gotta think most folks who visit AMPs are "older" guys, say mid 30's and up. I gotta think most young guys are priced out of the marketplace so to speak. Your fresh young face was therefore the first strike against you. Although I used to live in Nevada where the legal age to drink was 21 and the legal age to visit a brothel was 18. So you could play with the girls but could not enter the bar area. And they were very strict about enforcing that rule.

Yes, you should ALWAYS say you have been there before. If you have never actually been there before you should say yes, about a year or so ago. She will ask who you saw, you can safely say you THINK you saw "Candy" because all AMPs have had a "Candy" working there at some point in the previous several months. Of course, if you read back and use the name of an actual girl who was there at the time you say you were there, all the better.

And when you get past the Mamasan's scrutiny, in the room act like you have been there before. Hand over the $1.6 or whatever the current market price happens to be in the area, she will know you know where the bear sits and things will progress smoothly from there on. Good luck.

Kev8787
02-04-08, 01:14
Hey Peter,

Thanks for the advice bro. I scratched Tokyo off the list and I ended up taking the advice of Rico (another guy who had responded to my posting). I headed over to Sunshine and met Mimi. She was amazing! I love the TS from the Mamasan, and Mimi did an incredible massage, then asked for 1. 4 for FS, which I accepted. I am very grateful for all your advice!

Thanks a lot everyone!

Ci-Traveler
02-04-08, 10:41
.......I headed over to Sunshine and met Mimi. She was amazing! I love the TS from the Mamasan, and Mimi did an incredible massage, then asked for 1. 4 for FS, which I accepted.

Kev,

You could have had the same experience for .4 less then you paid. I saw the other girl this week - cute, short, proportionately great. .4 for the door (they still give you a 30 minute option - and it ended up being 45 mintues) and $ for FS. Total was $.4

ci-traveler

Islay
02-05-08, 15:27
Traveler, care to estimate an age for the new Sunshine girl?

Does Ivy have anyone new? I haven't been in a while.

Ci-Traveler
02-05-08, 20:00
Traveler, care to estimate an age for the new Sunshine girl?

Does Ivy have anyone new? I haven't been in a while.

I would put her between 28 and 34. But - Korean women hold their age well, so I have been known to be wrong. Her body was certainly closer to that of a 28 year old.

No one new at Ivy for the last month.

There is a new girl at Tokyo - and from the length of the hallway, she looked very good - but I didn't get to play with her alas.

ci-traveler

Barney
02-05-08, 21:02
[QUOTE=Ci-Traveler]I would put her between 28 and 34. But - Korean women hold their age well

There was a lady, Jean, at Ace, up Chicago way about 10 years ago. Nice lookin, good smooth skin, face good, thought she was 45 or so. Several visits, and alot of fun, shaved beaver, real nice tits, she told me she was 60. Holy cow. Saw her again at 7 Spa when they first opened. So, right, they do age well. Barney

Ci-Traveler
02-06-08, 09:41
So I had to return to Tokyo because of the distanced glimpse of the new girl and what appeared to be a promise of a terrifically fun time.

Naomi looks about 40ish (see last two posts on that subject), has the skin, legs, and flat tummy of a 25 year old, and is one of the most attractive women I've seen at a spa, although as everyone knows, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and YMMV. She also has store bought DDs.

If you have the opportunity - drop by and see her.

ci-traveler

Dayamcock
02-06-08, 15:06
So I had to return to Tokyo because of the distanced glimpse of the new girl and what appeared to be a promise of a terrifically fun time.

Naomi looks about 40ish (see last two posts on that subject), has the skin, legs, and flat tummy of a 25 year old, and is one of the most attractive women I've seen at a spa, although as everyone knows, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and YMMV. She also has store bought DDs.

If you have the opportunity - drop by and see her.

ci-travelerI can guess usually better than others on Koreans' age. I'll have to go check them out.

I like them younger. Over 30's not my taste.

Max221
02-11-08, 13:07
My employer is sending me out that way next month for a couple weeks. After spending a couple days looking at your boards I have to say mongering opportunities seem to be insane out there. The amps here never last more then a few months and the girls are a joke. Suddenly, coming out to Illinois doesn't seem so bad.

Thanks for all the info guys. Now I guess I need to go buy a new jacket.

Turk1
02-15-08, 13:49
Have the new owners changed the hours and days open?

PM with the details, if you want. Have not been for awhile so may have to visit, but would hate to get there and have it closed!

TheShadow2
02-17-08, 23:22
69 BCE which blew my mind.

I'm stumped. What does "69 BCE" mean?

I saw Mimi myself on a rare trip to Bloomington. Great body, great gal.

Islay
02-18-08, 17:13
That 69 BCE message must have been deleted, sounds like he was referencing something from a circus act. I've only heard of BCE in the historical context of "Before the Common Era."

Hong Kong has same hours, same door girl. Just the name has changed as far as I'm concerned.

Member #2819
02-21-08, 19:54
Went to Hong Kong and had GiGi. I had not had the pleasure of her before. I would say 5' 4", thin, nice chest. Nice large nips. Shoulder length straight hair. As usual I put my green backs on sink and layed down. She left came back and started a very soft massage and played with the boys nicely. She had me flip and her reaction was Oh boy. I wantyed DATY so she got into 69 but she would not let me do much at all. She only used her hand on me and kept slapping my hand when I tried to pull her closer to my tongue. I told her I wanted to be in her and she said no way, too big. (I could only wish I was big). I asked again and finally after 10 min of begging I just asked her to finish me with hand so I could get the heck out. I will not repeat with Gigi, but if Mimi is still there, I will return.

Ci-Traveler
02-29-08, 11:42
New girl, Mimi, is at Tokyo. She looks 28-34 (I'm not great with reading Asian women's ages), fantastic body, superior legs, great smile with dimples, longer than shoulder length hair - very sexy girl. Great attitude - worth the visit.

ci-traveler

Islay
03-06-08, 16:17
Two new girls at Tokyo. Both look very good, both probably 20's.

I met Phoebe. She's probably an early-mid 20's Korean, long straight black hair parted in the middle, maybe 5'5" and pushing 100 lbs. Round hand full chest from Doc Plastic, soft smooth skin, a tight waist and nice tight behind with lean legs. She's girl next door cute, the easy going kind of beauty that's comfortable to be with. Her eyes are those cute flat on the bottom but arches over style some asian girls have.

I'd give her a solid A for effort, but that may just be because it was her first day in town. We got to know each other immediately, she used the standard armory of weapons to provide a fine session, though nothing eye popping technique wise. The massage was a firm standard, I wasn't shown anything new. But she was willing to work for me so all was good.

A recommended girl, her partner is also new, also cute from the two seconds I saw her. Live it up while we can as there seems to be a high turnover recently.

JohnDoe
03-12-08, 23:05
So I've always had a thing for older women. Do any of the Mama San's at the AMPs in Bloomington look decent and if they do, can you get a massage from them?

Islay
03-13-08, 09:08
The last time I was at the Ivy Spa one of the regular girls was probably mid forties or higher.

Islay
03-18-08, 13:52
Met the other girl at Tokyo recently. Her name escapes me, but she was fun. She's probably around 30, straight black hair past her shoulders, small natural chest, a thin body all around. Her hard massage wasn't, or maybe my skin has gotten tougher over the years. She was conservative at first but seemed to loosen up over our session. She had passable english skills.

Tokyo's win-win right now, provided you miss the rush.

Joe Wrestler
03-26-08, 11:00
I was finally in Bloomington on business last Wednesday and went to visit Hong Kong. I was told. 6 up front and put in a room where Gigi came in to see me. She is just as the description below states and I was pleased. The massage was hard and good for the first 5 minutes. After this it turned soft and gentle with lots of reaching underneath teasing. On the flip she continued the light massage and asked what I wanted. She wanted too much for a handshake and would not go FS. I settled for an oral lesson and it was as if she tried to get me out of there as soon as possible. I wasnt real pleased and after 45 minutes I was out the door. I won't repeat.

Member #2819
03-31-08, 12:38
About 2 years ago, CI warned "us" about tokyo and not to go there until there was a change, did I listen to him then???? No. I went and ended up walking out before the fun started. I lived and learned, well at least I thought I did. Let's fast forward a couple of years, I said earlier, I would not repeat with GiGi at Hong Kong, well last week my other brain was controlling my thought process and I ended up at Hong Kong. Guess what??? You guessed it, I ended up with GiGi. Did I leave, no, again I stayed (listening to the wrong head). She did a great soft massage, then flipped me and I asked for DATY, she went for 69 but would not settle down enough to let me do my job. She kept bucking away from me, so i slapped her behind and had her lie down and I dove in and boy was she flipping like a fish out of water, she wanted nothing to do with DATY. So She had me lay down, I thought for a cow girl experience, instead she sits on my stomach and starts handshaking me like there is no tomorrow and bouncing up and down on me. After 2 min, I reached around her waist and picked her up, set her on the table and I proceeded to get dressed. Her mouth fell open and I said enough is enough. She had a said puppy face, like she was going to cry, but since I wasted another $.4, I cut my losses and WILL NOT go back to Hong Kong until new blood arives and I know for a fact GiGi is gone.

BTW - new door gal at Hong Kong.

Steve Naive
04-08-08, 02:03
I'm not going to name the massage parlor I visited, but all the clues you need are here if you read other postings on the forum. The reason for not naming it is that there are signs in this place asking patrons not to post information on the Internet about them. That is a major clue itself, since these signs have been discussed recently on this thread (here, for example).

A key success factor in to Bloomington's AMPs is knowing the correct procedure, expected prices, and the names of the four places. For all of these, I suggest you start at the very beginning of the thread. When you have the names, you can put them into yahoo yellow pages to get address and phone, and you can put the address in google maps to get complete directions.

The forum also has reports on the masseuses that work in these places. It seems most have been working there as long as this forum has existed; some have moved from one place to another, such as the masseuse I had.

Preliminaries and Massage

I went out to have an early massage on a recent Saturday morning. There were two cars in the lot, but they were also there when I left, and I think they may have been owners / workers. I may have been the first customer of the day.

I was greeted by a Korean lady in a bathrobe, perhaps late 30s, who said her name was Rose. I had read about her a lot in this forum (and the reports are accurate) so I had an idea of how it would go. The place smelled of recently cooked food, and during the massage I was sure I could smell some garlic on her breath. Fortunately, I love garlic and Asian food.

In the room she asked for payment in advance for the massage. Three Jacksons for an hour. Then she offered me a shower, which I took, alone, sigh. Back in the room, I placed five more Jacksons on the table along with a Japanese raincoat on top. When she returned to start the massage, she asked if they were for her, and I said they were. She laughed at the raincoat, maybe because it was a sunny day, or maybe because I was being unsubtle on my first visit. Having this all set up meant that there was no discussion or negotiation necessary; it all went smoothly.

The massage itself I would rate only good. I have high standards on the massage, having enjoyed hundreds of massages in USA and Asia (most without extras). The massage was worthwhile, but not something I would return to if it was the only dish on the menu.

The Cooking Class

Rose is a very good cook. Her groceries are natural, nicely shaped, and firm when squeezed gently, though I have seen fresher produce in Asia. She demonstrated about four recipes. While sampling the last recipe, I decided to make a meal of it. She obliged me in that and gave me a full serving. She let me take my time and enjoy it. I could not cook this dish at home in my own kitchen.

I was quite satisfied with the quality of these cooking classes, and would recommend them to anyone who wants to cook Asian. Some of our younger readers here may find her old for their taste (not a problem for me), but with experience comes the knowledge of how to cook a very tasty meal.

Some news

Rose told me that she will be going home for a few months to spend time with friends and family, starting around May. I gathered that she expects to come back.

Islay
04-09-08, 09:24
Very interesting report Steve, quite unique. Rose has been there for the duration since opening, I'd be surprised if she left for good anytime soon.

I wish Jennifer was still cooking, but that's another story.

Member #2819
04-09-08, 12:27
I too wish Jennifer were still cooking. Her meals were very addictive.

Very interesting report Steve, quite unique. Rose has been there for the duration since opening, I'd be surprised if she left for good anytime soon.

I wish Jennifer was still cooking, but that's another story.

Islay
04-11-08, 10:00
I met a new girl (new to me) at the place that we aren't meant to speak of.

[I believe the problem they have is with posting the names of the girls, which could allow the wrong people "insider" access to snoop around, which to me is a fair point]

She's about 30, fairly tall at maybe 5'7", black hair cut short but she wore it up in a pair of buns, medium build with a hand full chest. Attractive face but nothing spectacular, her eyes were held wide open while her hair was up, but seemed to narrow when she let her hair down, maybe that was a trick of the light.

She has a distinct accent (don't they all) but seems to have a fairly strong command of the language. She was...very chipper. I'd describe her conversation as similar to flipping randomly through channels and glimpsing random commercials. She was all over the place with different voices and jokes, very different from the standard amp girl. If you don't like an almost hyperactive girl you'd probably want to see who else is available. Otherwise she's fine company.

Festivities commenced off the bat, she wanted a few more jacks and was persistent about it. I almost decided to pass but she finally acquiesced, though after she was certain to inform me that some of the variety of fun would be missing. Still she's fairly good at what she does and provided a standard fare experience.

Overall it was a fine experience, nothing to brag over. YMMV depending on how you work things out with her. I might visit again, but with better services elsewhere I'm not in any hurry.

Islay
04-17-08, 09:54
A girl from a year or two ago is back at the I spa. She was happy to see me, I was happy to see her. Good times and no hassles.

Greg Carter
05-07-08, 08:07
Visited yesterday and had my best AMP visit of all time. Met a new girl who came in yesterday named Sunny. She spoke English well and said that this was her first time in IL. She is 26, somewhat tall for an asian girl, nice c's with a small slender frame. Everything i wanted and maybe even a bit more (first time i think there was actually some chemistry on both ends-hit it off well so YMMV). Dressed me completely when done. A second cup of tea would have made it the perfect visit but we all know that ain't happenin'

Play safe~!

Strix41
05-08-08, 10:23
Visited yesterday and had my best AMP visit of all time. Met a new girl who came in yesterday named Sunny. Thank you for the tip, Greg. Sunny isn't an AMP experience at all. She is a wonderful young lady that will leave any man with a smile on his face. I wouldn't recommend her for the massage; but I wasn't thinking about my back when I went nor when I left. An A+ experience for me, too.

Islay
05-09-08, 18:03
Sunny at the Tokyo is the same Sunny from last December. She now has straight hair and she is still a treat. Worth the visit.

I didn't see the other girl at Tokyo. At the 'I' was another new girl but I didn't see her either, having opted to see the old friend again.

Hong Kong I am officially ignorant of; maybe I need to remedy that.

Imwithstupid
05-10-08, 00:06
Dropped in last weekend. The old door girl is back from vacation. Led me to the room and after a few minutes in walks "Happy". I'd guess thirty-something, 5'3", slim build, nice c's, pretty. Lackluster massage, mostly knee-walking on my back. On the flip, stupid was bagged quickly then mounted CG with some nice grinding and dirty-talking then onto her back to finish mish. Slightly above average experience. YMMV.

Bill420
05-14-08, 22:10
I visited Hong Kong about a week ago and saw Happy. She is very pretty, and was nice and friendly at the start. However, after the massage, she wanted more than usual for FS. I always do .6 at the door and then $ for the rest, but she wanted an additional .4.

She eventually agreed to the usual amount and told me to bring more next time, but the service was rushed and she just wanted to get me out of there. If I'm going to have to haggle over details and then be made to feel unwelcome, I'd just as soon stay home.

Nudus81
05-14-08, 22:40
Went to Hong Kong tonight and I think you central IL guys are getting ripped off. Sort of.

Had Happy, saw Sunny in the past. Happy is a great looking girl, she has a great attitude. Probably would be a blast for FS. So in the looks attitude, you have a lot over Chicago. When it comes to price, you guys are pricing the market too high. She wanted. 6 for HJ, $ for CBJ and $. 6 for FS. That was in addition to the door charge of. 6. Maybe it was because I was one of the last clients of the day, but she was holding firm on price. Unfortunately I thought with the wrong organ so she got the $.

Ultimately, a good experience, not a good massage (fairly crappy) and way to expensive. AMPs will hold firm in the higher prices as long as idiots like me give in. I should have said I'd finish myself but with top and bottoms off, she got $. 6. Which would have gotten A LOT more in Chicago.

Also, I was a bit nervous after we negotiated a price and she took the $ and left to see mama san. She came back in the room abruptly and I thought, "oh shit LEO is here". I've never had an AMP leave the room during a session, so it wasn't something I was prepared for.

Ultimately, I contributed to the price problem, so I apologize to all of you for that. But since I come down here every couple of months, let's all try to keep the pricing down and not given in.

I would likely try another one of the AMPs listed, but the reviews seemed to point to Sunshine/HongKong. Feel free to message me for more details or other area AMP recommendations.

Islay
05-15-08, 09:06
I'd say that at the moment it's Tokyo for the girls, Ivy or Hong Kong for the room (space and privacy). The girls change often so I'd recommend keeping up with the board before making a visit.

Speaking of the board, most of the topics mentioned by Nodus are covered in past posts. I always think reading the history of the board (for any city) helps answer the questions you have and the ones you haven't thought of yet.

And always only take with you what you need for what you want. Bringing any more is the same as already giving in to her.

Ci-Traveler
05-15-08, 22:30
I have been reluctant to weigh in because Islay usually reports with accuracy (no need to repeat) and others simply augment the already correct reports. However........

I visited Hong Kong the day before Islay did - and I met Happy - who was very happy until price was discussed. Then, she decided to upcharge to $.4

Now - I'm fairly experienced, and, even though I thought she was about an 8 on a PS scale, I felt that her expectation was too high - and I held firm at my usual $ beyond the .6

When I told her, "that's all that I pay" (notice I didn't say "that's all that I have" which would have been equally accurate), she thought about it and, on her way out the door with the money said, "So.......you're the cheap one...."

That closed it for me. If I could have gotten my $ back at that point, I would have walked. The girl is a snob and a lousy lay. She came back after several minutes (during which she talked to the mamasan - who used to be a worker herself there) and, after 15 minutes of one of the worst lays I've ever had (including fake dirty talk) the mamasan burst into the room while we were still without our clothes on and involved! Never had that happened at any spa world-wide - but I'll tell you, it was pre-planned. The b**** didn't get the $ she wanted, so she probably negotiated with the mamasan to give her the extra .2 from the .6 door fee and to interrupt us at the 20 minute mark (the standard for a "30 minute" session).

Sun Spa was lousy for the last three months that it was Sun Spa, and it has been lousy since it has become Hong Kong Spa. I won't return for at least two months and see what has changed. My guess is that Hong Kong is in for some difficult months. Stay away. Boycott the place. Just DON'T GO THERE until it has cleared out. Hit them in the pocketbook - and, hopefully, they will see the light.

ci-traveler

Islay
05-16-08, 09:15
...the mamasan burst into the room while we were still without our clothes on and involved! Never had that happened at any spa world-wide - but I'll tell you, it was pre-planned. The b**** didn't get the $ she wanted, so she probably negotiated with the mamasan to give her the extra .2 from the .6 door fee and to interrupt us at the 20 minute mark (the standard for a "30 minute" session).
ci-traveler

Wow that's pretty fucked up right there. The only issues I've had at Hong Kong/Sunshine were the occasional upsell or lack-luster performance. But the girls were always respectful. If the deal went down like Traveler thinks it did, then that is an absolute slap in the face. I've not been to HK in a while, and it doesn't look like I'll visit for a bit either.

Nudus81
05-19-08, 16:18
I thought I included this in my review, but either I forgot or it didn't post. I would swear "Happy" rinse out the wrapper. Yes, she empty my remnants into the sink and I thought I saw her rinse it out.

Now, I can't imagine them re-using latex wrappings b/c it just isn't safe for anyone. I would go try another AMP, let Hong Kong close up shop. No one seems to be enjoying the experiene there anyway.

Surfer John
05-21-08, 15:34
I went to Ivy. Mid Day so it wouldn't be rushed. I got NOTHING. When I brought it up the girl kept saying she didn't know what I was talking about. I kept asking and finally she said "Don't talk like this PLEASE! " There was no LE around. Just her, another girl and mamasan.

What did I do wrong? Any advice?

I feel like I got ripped off. She did give me a long massage and went over the hour a bit, but it was just that. An expensive massage.

What to do?

Barney1234
05-22-08, 22:25
What did I do wrong? Any advice?
What to do?

Had you told her you had been there before, or to a place like it? What did the mamsan say?

Barney

Surfer John
05-23-08, 10:54
Had you told her you had been there before, or to a place like it? What did the mamsan say?

BarneyHmm, no I didn't. I just asked for it. All though it's obvious I'm not LE by looking at me, perhaps they're extra cautious with guys they feel are new?

Maybe I should go back again now that they know my face?

I didn't bother complaining to the mamasan since the girl was right there as I was walking out (+ I was too busy flirting with mamasan).

Imwithstupid
05-27-08, 00:00
Stopped in around noon. Told mamasan I hadn't been there before but had been to Sunshine and wanted to try someplace different. Mamasan could be 7 Spa mamasan's sister, they look so alike. Says she'll set me up "with a beautiful young lady". Mamasan takes care of the TS, very thorough, asks if she'll get in trouble if she washes Stupid. I say no, please do. This must be a screening process. TS accomplished, it's off to the sauna, 'bout 5 minutes then the "room". More like a walk-in closet with a bed. And walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling. 'Bout a minute passes and the girl comes in. Nice, long straight black hair, 5'3" or so, enhanced Ds, name's Tina. Odd little habit of filling conversational dead spots by sticking her tongue out at me. Massage was very good, started out with her clothed, then not. On the flip, she bagged Stupid and I requested DATY. She was up for it though not very responsive. Cramped quarters didn't help any. Changed up to mish and finished that way, with her trying to be quiet 'cause of the walls or whatever. Had a flashback to high school, at GF's parents house, helping her "study". All in all, better than Hong Kong/Sunshine, aside from the cramped space in the place.

Bill420
05-28-08, 23:17
I went to Tokyo a little over a week ago and had a wonderful time with Sunny. She was lovely, had a great attitude, and accepted the usual "play money" without question. I wish I was made of cash, I'd be back all the time!

It was a night and day difference from HK. A few months ago I had some very nice times at HK, but given my last trip and all the recent reports I'm reluctant to go back. It's a shame, because the rooms and the TS are nicer at HK.

Qwick
06-03-08, 11:56
I went to Tokyo yesterday and got to spend some with Sunny. In the several years I have been going to amps yesterday was the best time I have ever had. Lots of kissing,rubbing and multi position finish. We both got a lather worked before the finish. The O was had by all. I would repeat in a heartbeat.

Nudus81
06-04-08, 15:22
I frequently do search the past post, but in Chicago things change pretty quickly...So I will ask old topics for the newest updates. Particularly in pricing, service and leo. While it may be the same, it's important to know what has changed.

So, sorry to those of you that don't like repeat topics

Travling Cynic
06-05-08, 00:00
Was crusin' through Bloomington this afternoon and decided to stop at Tokyo for some "lunch". The usual arrangements were made with the mamasan. After the usual TS and oven dry, Sunny came in. I was floored. She is really gorgeous but also a lot of fun. A wonderful time was had by all.

If I lived anywhere close, I would probably "dine" there every afternoon until I was broke or worn out.

Silvio
06-26-08, 19:40
Business will have me in your town tomorrow nite between 5-7pm. While I'm down there where shouls I visit and whats the best bang for your buck vs very pretty ladies if possible.

Islay
06-27-08, 09:02
whats the best bang for your buck vs very pretty ladies if possible.

Tokyo is recommended.

Turk1
06-30-08, 14:34
Tokyo is recommended.

Totally agree with Islay - Tokyo is currently THE best place to go and Sunny is the best experience in an AMP that I have had the pleasure of dreaming about lately.

Kev8787
07-05-08, 03:37
So, I have been to Hong Kong once, and I must admit. I had an amazing experience. I want to go to Tokyo sometime in the near future, however, I have a very big concern that I need some clarity on. Although they always make you wear a condom, what's to say that these girls are clean and free of all STD's? I am a paranoid freak about catching something, so I just want to ensure that these girls are clean. There are plenty of STD's that are easily transferred even when a guy is wearing a rubber. Honestly, it would be impossible for them to get checked out regularly, simply for the fact that they provide FS with several men in any given day. Like I previously stated, I would love to visit an AMP again soon, but I am really worried about receiving FS from someone who has given that same FS to a bunch of others. Experienced AMP goers please provide some answers.

Thanks guys!

Flashman
07-13-08, 10:29
Kev,

Yeah.

Your right.

Screwing hookers means doing it with ladies who do it with lotsa dicks on a daily basis.

Duh, it's risky!

Islay
07-15-08, 16:30
J**** with the great massages from a year ago is back at the I**. I believe this was hinted at earlier.

The Tokyo has had some changes since I last saw. The girl's rec-room has expanded into the entrance hallway. A well deserved expansion for their comfort. Also the old door at the table shower room is gone, I can't remember when it was removed but I did notice it was gone during my last visit. Tina is still working, from what I was told. There was a new mama-san, though she may be temporary. Her name does not fit her, you'll know what I mean if you ask.

I met a new girl (to me I think) who's name begins with N. Please excuse the semi-secretive name, but I was asked to be more careful with the girl's names for their sake. Anyway she said it was her first time in Central IL, and I don't remember her from the past. She is mid-late twenties, probably 5'7" or 8", has black hair in a swooshing, mid-90's Jennifer Aniston style that is short and swooping in the front, and layered towards the back. Her face is a gorgeous oval with wide dark almond eyes. In my opinion she is a knockout in the looks department, yomv. With the further inspection I found her body to be almost exactly like Sunny's. This made me think that maybe it was Sunny with a new 'do, but her face is different. But the similarity is striking. About the middle of my time with her about 3 other guys walked in and the rush was on; I blame all of you..... :). Even though the place suddenly got busy she still provided a satisfactory experience.

So assuming she is new (again she's very similar to Sunny) she is a recommended in my book.

TwistedBrother
07-15-08, 16:47
Dude, it's just kind of common sense. There's pretty much no way to scientifically quantify this. Girls take varying degrees of risks, but the fact is yes, they screw countless guys. I don't think any of us knows, on any reasonable scale, how many of them get tested and how often. Ain't exactly a regulated industry.

It's also fairly obviously that you're going to be safer with an AMP girl than with a street girl. As far as comparing AMP girls with CL girls or escorts, I'd say it varies. Often if a girl is advertising or has a site, you can get a good sense of their professionalism in that regard by what they say on their site. I would say the "cleanest, safest" escorts trump the AMP girls, overall, but there are extremes with either group.

If safety's a really big deal for you, then the most professional of the escorts that you can find are probably going to be the "safest." But you'll likely pay more, too. Probably worth it for you to get to be a regular with a girl that you may come to "trust" (as much as you can trust any provider) as opposed to trying a lot of different girls.

However, I have a very big concern that I need some clarity on. Although they always make you wear a condom, what's to say that these girls are clean and free of all STD's? I am a paranoid freak about catching something, so I just want to ensure that these girls are clean. There are plenty of STD's that are easily transferred even when a guy is wearing a rubber. .....

Monger Forever
07-15-08, 18:44
That is the hot part of nailing a hooker :-)

Kev,

Yeah.

Your right.

Screwing hookers means doing it with ladies who do it with lotsa dicks on a daily basis.

Duh, it's risky!

Nudus81
07-31-08, 09:32
Went to HK yesterday and had the new girl Niomi. She is about a 8 on the AMP looks. She gave a very thorough TS and spent plenty of time washing the boys. As I laid face down. I just lifted a little with my knees and she was able to reach under. The TS flip was good, she was washing and kept saying, "we have good time. "

She started the massage and was all over the place. She really has no massage skills, but she moaned and that added something. She was kissing and licking my back, then did plenty of rim work with her tongue. She then flipped, very skillfully covered me. BBBJ, then CBJ, DT, DATY, then finished like a dog. They were obviously slow, b/c after, she had me lay back on my stomach and gave me a massage again. She spent a good 10 minutes on my feet. Which was an awesome way to finish. Little me popped back up and she asked if I could stay for more. Unfortunately I couldn't. Door charge. 6 FS wanted $ but I got away only paying. 7. She said next needs to be a $ or I get nothing.

Deizel5
08-02-08, 03:18
Are any of these amps just off the Exit from I-80? I always pass by Bloomington on my way to/back tfrom my univ but I've never been to Bloomington and don't want to get lost. I'd like to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong after seeing some of these reviews,

Islay
08-02-08, 19:23
Are any of these amps just off the Exit from I-80?

I-80 is nowhere near Bloomington. Maybe you've got the wrong board?

The Ivy Spa is near the I-55/I-74 exit, there should be adequate directions on the Bloomington IL board's "Directions to and Descriptions of B/N Amps" board. The others are in the heart of town.

Steve Naive
08-09-08, 13:08
Are any of these amps just off the Exit from I-80?Yes! Ivy's is located near I-55 at I-74, just 129 miles off the exit from I-80.

You can easily answer your own question using maps.google.com and either the addresses listed on this forum or from yahoo yellow pages.

Ci-Traveler
08-10-08, 11:44
Yes! Ivy's is located near I-55 at I-74, just 129 miles off the exit from I-80.

You can easily answer your own question using maps.google.com and either the addresses listed on this forum or from yahoo yellow pages.

You gotta love this response!

I-80 isn't even close (as the above quote states). But my experience is that Bloomington is 90 miles south of I-80 at the point where I-55 and I-80 connect.

It's about an 80 minute drive or less if you speed.

ci-traveler

Voodoo Chile
08-18-08, 01:11
Went to HK yesterday and had the new girl Niomi. She is about a 8 on the AMP looks. She gave a very thorough TS and spent plenty of time washing the boys. As I laid face down. I just lifted a little with my knees and she was able to reach under. The TS flip was good, she was washing and kept saying, "we have good time. "

She started the massage and was all over the place. She really has no massage skills, but she moaned and that added something. She was kissing and licking my back, then did plenty of rim work with her tongue. She then flipped, very skillfully covered me. BBBJ, then CBJ, DT, DATY, then finished like a dog. They were obviously slow, b/c after, she had me lay back on my stomach and gave me a massage again. She spent a good 10 minutes on my feet. Which was an awesome way to finish. Little me popped back up and she asked if I could stay for more. Unfortunately I couldn't. Door charge. 6 FS wanted $ but I got away only paying. 7. She said next needs to be a $ or I get nothing.

Gentlemen,

Met Niomi last week. Will backup the report by Nudus - she is worth a visit. Paid .6 at the door plus $ for FS with no haggling whatsoever. Looks like maybe this place is back to being OK.

Voodoo

Nudus81
08-18-08, 09:13
I try to avoid exaggeration in these reports because I find it frustrating to read someone else's report and then not have the same experience.

Gentlemen,

Met Niomi last week. Will backup the report by Nudus - she is worth a visit. Paid .6 at the door plus $ for FS with no haggling whatsoever. Looks like maybe this place is back to being OK.

Voodoo

Usr001
08-19-08, 22:31
I'm planning a trip to Greece but I need to bone up on my language skills before I leave. Do any of the girls offer greek lessions?

Islay
08-20-08, 09:09
I've never heard greek, but I guess you could ask.

There are some new girls at the Tokyo. S***** is new since the beginning of the month. She's about 30, 5'4", very thin, short black hair to her jaw, small chest and backside. She's cute without being stunning. She was able to provide a relaxing massage that centered on the upper chest near the shoulders. I enjoyed my time with her and had no problems with communication. I guess they have a few new girls at this time.

As to exaggerated posts, I suppose the rule of YMMV applies to any circumstance. The more opinions we have the better picture we can create of what's in the market.

Budlight Me
08-20-08, 14:02
I have tried but have been unsuccessful in my attempts at visiting greece in an amp.

If you find that vacation spot, please let me know.

Turk1
08-21-08, 16:54
New girls have been mentioned lately at both Tokyo and HK, but no posts about new girls at Ivy. Have not been to Ivy yet but have been to the others multiple times. Can someone update me on who is at Ivy? Are they still third in order of choice?

Thanks and PM is OK too.

Islay
08-22-08, 09:23
No one new at the Ivy to my knowledge.

I recently found that a Happy was at the Hong Kong spa. This Happy is as described in previous posts circa May, attractive but most definitely not worth the time. Some poor soul must be paying through the nose if she is sticking around. I did meet Naomi on the way out, she looks to be worth a visit.

Magik
08-25-08, 23:44
I have tried but have been unsuccessful in my attempts at visiting greece in an amp.

If you find that vacation spot, please let me know.

Well I for one have been to Greece many times in AMPs, nail salons, and other assorted establishments that cater to our fellow international gentlemen of leisure. It certainly is not usually as easy to get to as your run 'o the mill CBJ, but I think that if you keep the dream alive you'll get there. Also, you might try a summer vacation to LA, SF, H, or some other MP friendly locale.

This Niomi sounds like a nice girl...

Magik

Member #4721
08-26-08, 22:16
Ok masters, help out a n00b.

Visiting an AMP was something I'd been thinking about for a while. After seeing an ad for Tokyo, I googled it and found you guys. Reading through the posts got me really amped (ha) about trying it out.

I ended up picking Tokyo because of the way you dudes talked, it sounded the simplest. So I busted my cherry today. And it didn't turn out too awesome. So I probably did something wrong.

Got right in for 60, which is what I expected. New girl named June (or something like that) came in. She told me she'd only been there for a couple days. She was nice. Very easy going, smiled, made eye contact. About an 8. Small body, huge bags (which I never get to see).

Place seemed dead. The sauna was freezing, so I opted out.

I thought things were going well when the massage started towelless and she immediately jumped right on top.

Here comes Question 1. When do you tip? When they ask? Or throw it on the table ahead of time?

I was determined not to spend more than 100. After the little research I did, it sounded like you get have a pretty good time for less.

I tipped 40 and she told me to bring more money next time. She started with HJ and it was quite hurried. Kind of the way girls do when they're trying to get it over with quickly. Or wanting to wrap it up.

After several minutes, to me, it seemed like that's all it was going to be. Feeling slightly defeated, I decided to just let 'er rip and come back with a new strategy.

SO.

Have I misunderstood the payment/tipping process?

Could they tell I was a n00b and new they could milk me for more?

Should I have just held on to things and wait for more to happen?

Did I just get jipped?

Keep in mind, I'm a young dude. I'm sure they could tell I was a little nervous. I want to try it again, but honestly, I'm just not willing to pay $1 per pump. For that much money, I could get a real girl out and get WAY more than that.

Islay
08-28-08, 09:39
It sounds like you need more experience. Probably a second trip would do you well. Do a google search for "Randy's Guide to Asian Massage Parlors" and read that through. Your questions should be answered there.

Member #4721
08-28-08, 16:56
It sounds like you need more experience. Probably a second trip would do you well. Do a google search for "Randy's Guide to Asian Massage Parlors" and read that through. Your questions should be answered there.Thank you very much, sir.

BuddyWackett
09-01-08, 09:50
Was blowing through B-ton towards StL about 2 weeks back and decided to get a relaxing massage from one of the girls at Tokyo thanks to the locals reviews.

Mamasan asked the usual and I gave her the usual "sure, but it's been about a year" then I gave her $10 and told her to find me a cute girl. Now I figured there was only one or two there on a Saturday afternoon, but I was hoping the 10-spot might let her know I could be a paying customer. She sent Aurora in. Very nice! Late 20's, killer petite bod with a nice handfull of perhaps saline. Great face, usual marginal English skills. She spent some time on the twins and tinkling the backdoor during the table shower so we both understood where we were heading. She was very cool with me using my fingers to do some walking as well.

Back in the room, she actually massaged for a bit, and again spent time getting me excited about the coming flip. On the flip she got her face very close to mine and asked what I wanted and then she stuck one of her likely faux knockers in my mouth. I told her everything, she said how much? I pulled $ out of my nearby shorts for her. She looked at as if to say, "shit if there were a few more customers today, I'd be looking for more. " But she said OK, left for the lube and cover. Came back and started with a BBBJ to get me back to rock condition. She climbed on for some CG, excellent! She then wanted some doggie, so we got off the table and she hike a leg up on the table and leaned toward the mirrored wall. Awesome sight and awesome tight. Excellent soft feeling snatch with a lotta grip. Not being all that tall this wasn't the greatest position for me, so we went mish with her ankles behind her head. Sweet! She stopped after a bit and wanted to suck me off. Cool! She had a great mouth action. However, I am one of those guys you can blow forever and never get release, but I love to watch them try.

After she wore her jaw out, I decided to give her a break and hammer her backside again. After a bit of the dog again, she asked me to come for her and I told her to jack me off. Normally, this is just another ploy to get it to last longer since I can last forever this way too. But she actually had an excellent hand action that wouldn't let me stop. 1st rate release all over her nice cans. She cleaned up, dressed me and got an extra $20 for the extra work. I guess I just like the way she said "you a bigga boy baby, be easy baby". I got an extra 15-20 minutes, terrific service and if I go see Mamasan anytime in the next year, she will remember and she will deliver the best the house has to offer.

Go see Aurora while you can. 60 house plus 10 tip & $ Aurora, plus 20 tip for excellent services.

Gone T M
09-01-08, 13:53
The $ is for the girl, not a total. $ + door fee = $.6 and is a customary price, though I spend that much as I'm not looking for FS.

Member #4721
09-02-08, 19:25
Gave Tokyo a second try with a little more knowledge and a couple more bars.

Got June again, which I was happy with. We talked quite a bit more, which I liked. Tipped the $ for FS, but I'd totally forgotten how impossible it is for me to perform with a raincoat on. Haha. So basically ended up paying that for a great HJ.

The experience wasn't made any better when some old fuck with with smoker's voice coming through the door going "Ya do what? Shower me down? . And I'm naked! ? Yeeehaww! "

Needless to say, I probably won't try this thing again too soon. If I do, I'll probably go somewhere else.

Question: Is HK the same as Sunshine? Followed the directions, only saw that sign.

Anyway, I definitely recommend June. I know I don't have enough experience to compare. But we talked quite a bit and could tell she's a really good person with a good soul, if you're into that sort of thing.

Catsplatzfever
09-05-08, 01:28
I stopped by a little joint I don't think I'm supposed to name because I like their rooms and had a great experience last time. It was getting close to closing time, went in, only one girl working, said she couldn't do a full hour it's almost 11, okay fine. I went to use the bathroom and when I came out and went into the room with her, she claimed I smelled of cocaine and said she has a low tolerance at the smell. "You come back another day". Great cop out. Oh well, guess I'll have to take my money elsewhere. Last time I went was close to closing, but was given the full hour no questions asked. Did swing by the stroll, a couple of porkers on Monroe looked like they might be working, didn't even think to stop.

Slim
09-06-08, 01:15
Was driving down 55 and decided to check out Bloomington amp scene. You guys pointed me to Tokyo.

Tried giving the mamasan 10 for a pretty girl like I heard another poster do. Never heard of that so I thought I would try. Pretty much just got me laughed at. When the girl comes in she said mamasan told her she had to be pretty. We both laughed and she gave hug and kiss like an old girlfriend.

Her name was angie and she was very pretty, pettite with a nice bod.

She gave ts taking care of everything. Massage was short, as soon as I touched her ass she said "should I get ready". Absolutely was my reply.

Based on posts I throw $ on the table in 20's while she was getting ready. During the entire session she never looked at or counted it.

Session was gfe-like. She actually whined a little when I came too soon. She was like "I didn't move fast at all". I felt like I just disappointed my gg and she wanted more. Very sweet girl. Probably in 30's but would get carded at any bar. Her name was angie.

I just wish we had a place like this in Chicago.

Ricky Gol
09-07-08, 23:58
I've recently moved to B'ton and have pretty much read through every post in the B'ton forums. After seeing all the favorable reviews, decided to give ****O spa a visit.

Just got back from there (was there almost at closing time).

Mamasan just got back from the sauna I believe (she was dripping wet), just gave her the usual 6 and was sent to a room. After a few minutes, in walks a girl named angie (apparently here from Hawai). She gave an awesome massage for the first 20 minutes and then whispered in my years what I'm here for. I said "the usual" and she asked for $. 4. Finally settled her for $ saying that I'll tip her more next week. Got into the act and went for about 20 mins after which Jack the Ripper couldn't hold it back any longer She gave an awesome CBJ interspersed with moans and a few erotic expressions on the face. All in all I had a pleasant experience. Angie was good although, I am not in a position at this time to recommend her to anyone since I have not checked out the other babes at this establishment. Will visit S*****ne probably next weekend and will add a report. More Later. Stay Tuned. Stay safe.

Noedger8: Raincoats are important. Of course you know it. But you have to learn to be competent with them on as well. Good luck with that. Just kidding.

Member #4721
09-09-08, 18:10
Oh, I definitely know the importance.

Too bad nature doesn't!

Member #4721
09-13-08, 01:07
Tried HK Friday evening.

Looked like I was the only one there, but mamasan did the the TS. Tried to stay positive about it, but it was hard since she was wearing baggy pajamas and big Captain Ahab rain boots. She didn't seem very happy about doing it, either.

Went back to the room. It was freezing. She covered me with a blanket and that's the point I think I'm in for a dismal time. I wait. And wait. And wait.

Finally. Niomi. BAM SUCKAS.

No bitching about more money, all smiles, got down to business immediately. Took her time. Seemed to be really into it. Nice and moist off the bat. Didn't even have any problems with the rain coat this time around. She's super hot and insanely nice.

Got done doing exactly what I wanted without having to ask. Then instead of trying to rush me out, offered a massage. Which was actually really good. THEN offered another round.

I really can't wait go to back and see her again.

Staci
09-13-08, 19:11
Whenever I pass through B'ton, I either stop into the Ivy or the HK. I always get great service from the mamasan at the HK. Yes, she does dress in boots and all but she give great TS. The first time I went there a year ago, she was a bit hesitant to let me come in as I am a woman. Nontheless, for 60 she let me in. She took me to a small room, took my cresit card and had me undress. She came back a few minutes later and I could tell by the way she looked at me that she was glad she let me in! She led me to the TS where she had me lay on the padded bench. I luved the hot water she poured over me. She soaped me up and worked her way down my body. When she got to my rear, she slipped a finger into my A not once but twice. Taking this as a cue, I spread my legs apart. She FF my A for a few minutes before asking me to turn over. I was pleased to see she had pulled off her housedress and was naked (except for the boots). I moved to the edge of the bench where she DATY until I had an O, which please her greatly. She proceeded to wash my front, helped me to my feet where she rinsed, then dried me. She then led me to the sauna. After a few minutes she returned (this time w/o her boots) and joined me. We took turns DATO and DATY until it got too hot to stay in the sauna. She led me back to the room where I was joined by a short girl who started to massage me. The mamasan remained in the room and BL me to another O before leaving. I tipped the girl 40, got dressed and walked back towards the curtained area where I found the mamasan. She refused a $ tip. Now, when I go to the HK. I am treated like royality! Staci

Member #4721
09-14-08, 21:04
Has anyone every heard of an AMP giving a couple's massage? I'm thinking about getting my gf to go with me.

Peoriapecker
09-15-08, 01:07
Nice Fantasy Staci.

Whenever I pass through B'ton, I either stop into the Ivy or the HK. I always get great service from the mamasan at the HK. Yes, she does dress in boots and all but she give great TS. The first time I went there a year ago, she was a bit hesitant to let me come in as I am a woman. Nontheless, for 60 she let me in. She took me to a small room, took my cresit card and had me undress. She came back a few minutes later and I could tell by the way she looked at me that she was glad she let me in! She led me to the TS where she had me lay on the padded bench. I luved the hot water she poured over me. She soaped me up and worked her way down my body. When she got to my rear, she slipped a finger into my A not once but twice. Taking this as a cue, I spread my legs apart. She FF my A for a few minutes before asking me to turn over. I was pleased to see she had pulled off her housedress and was naked (except for the boots). I moved to the edge of the bench where she DATY until I had an O, which please her greatly. She proceeded to wash my front, helped me to my feet where she rinsed, then dried me. She then led me to the sauna. After a few minutes she returned (this time w/o her boots) and joined me. We took turns DATO and DATY until it got too hot to stay in the sauna. She led me back to the room where I was joined by a short girl who started to massage me. The mamasan remained in the room and BL me to another O before leaving. I tipped the girl 40, got dressed and walked back towards the curtained area where I found the mamasan. She refused a $ tip. Now, when I go to the HK. I am treated like royality! Staci

Silvio
09-17-08, 19:04
I'll be in B-ton tomorrow am. What do you recommend for a REAL massage and great finish...maybe extras. PM if need be.

Islay
09-20-08, 22:22
OK so Naomi at the Hong Kong, definite recommend. She's about 30, 5'5"ish, long sorta permed black hair, medium chest and tight butt with lean lean legs. She's very thin from the waist down. She provides an adequate massage and aims to please otherwise.

If you've been around the Tokyo for the past month or so, you know it's been a revolving door with the girls. June, already mentioned below, has already left so describing her wouldn't be very helpful.

Two new girls (I only saw one of the two) at Tokyo, and if I could ask them to please stop the wheel of fortune here for a while I'd appreciate it. I met Bebe or BB or whatever. First thought when she opened the door was, "Are they hiring latinas now?" She has a very dark tan all over, blonde/brown hair curled with style, and a face that is half between asian and caucasian. If you do a search for a porn star named Roxy Jezel (who is half english and half thai I believe) those eyes and face best describe Bebe. She's definitely the least asian looking woman I've met at an amp. Other than that she's probably 5'6", upper-medium sized chest, thin body with a very petite butt and lean legs. Overall she's built more athletic than petite. Oh and she couldn't be a day over 24, I think. Asian girls age well but she is to my mind definitely early 20's. A 1%'er in terms of looks by my book.

Bebe provided the table shower, which thank zeus the mamasan isn't providing anymore. The water was luke warm to put it nicely, and I had to keep asking her to heat it up until I wasn't shivering the table to pieces. She provided a massage with a towel between my back and her hands. This seems to be a growing trend because it provides a non-abrasive medium for the massage without the use of oil or lotion. No haggling for the session, which I enjoyed. Standard fair but I was satisfied with the basics with her. Recommended.

Any new girls at the I** Spa? Haven't been in a while.

Islay
09-20-08, 22:34
Has anyone every heard of an AMP giving a couple's massage? I'm thinking about getting my gf to go with me.

Hmm, I've not heard of that. For one the tables are for one person only, bringing a second table in is probably a no-go. Unless you have some sort of acrobatic hanging from the ceiling thing in mind...or have your gf and the amp girl rub you down. That could work.

From what I know the amps shy away from women, and I mean they turn them down flat. But hell if you develop a good rapport with the mamasan and drop the idea she may help you out. Your gf is another story. But I'd recommend trying this with either Hong Kong or Ivy because of their more private and spacious rooms. And in particular I'd recommend working with the Hong Kong because you've mentioned you've been their before and the mamasan there is quite personable and has been around a while. Good luck with this uncharted territory.

Ricky Gol
09-21-08, 21:21
Couldn't agree more with Islay about Bebe.

Met her last night. Treated me well. NetWorth: $.60

Cronic 420
09-28-08, 02:36
Great place everytime I pass through this area I try to stop. There are always different girls I forgot the ones name I had but she was great. 7 on body and 10 on finish, all in all this is a great place and I will stop here anytime I'm here. Only problem is it is not a descreet place, so watch and make sure your friends do not see you enter!

Islay
10-12-08, 15:29
Bebe is no longer at the Tokyo. I did not get the name of the new girl, but I'll provide a brief description so you'll know what to avoid.

About 5'1", early 40's, long black hair with a hint of perm, not fat but more rotund than the Tokyo has had on offer recently. Very large chest. She had sort of droopy eyes, honestly I tried to not look at her.

Her english is passable, though her speech broke down when she relayed to me the story of Bebe's departure. If what I think I heard is true, well then good luck buddy. As to my experience, she used her feet in more ways than I thought possible. To me the back walking is mostly a gimmick, if you've never experienced it you should try it once (being certain the girl is light). But an experienced masseuse can provide ample pressure with better accuracy with her fingers than she can with her feet. Anyway that's my opinion.

The girl moved to the flip, to which I responded that I wanted to continue the massage (maybe she would stumble on a useful technique by mistake). She said that's fine but "you still give girl a massage tip." I said I've never heard of that and stuck to it. I won't tip a lousy experience. She walks out, returns a minute later and informs me my time is up. It was no more than 20 some minutes but I had no intention of staying a minute longer. I walked to the door alone where she stood to open it. We said our goodbyes with no loss of venom. Suffice to say I would recommend you pass on this one, and if the other girl isn't available leave and come back or go elsewhere.

As to the other girl, I've not met her but from the brief views I glimpsed she look taller, thinner, cuter, with shorter hair and I could swear she was wearing the pink dress that Tina wore a while back. She could be nice, but no one has posted...

Arrived frustrated at the Hong Kong. Saw Naomi and left happy. Ahh variety.

Islay
10-12-08, 15:31
To add about Tokyo. They have a new mamasan fyi. I wish they'd stick with one for a while, it makes things better in the long run.

ES345
10-20-08, 09:30
Stopped by K-mart last night, and lots of LE presence outside of TS.

Islay
10-21-08, 14:05
Stopped by K-mart last night, and lots of LE presence outside of TS.

Anyone see a corresponding story in the Pantagraph? Sometimes a black & white car can be seen outside the local establishments, hopefully this was another of those non-incidents.

Bgblz
10-24-08, 16:46
Anyone see a corresponding story in the Pantagraph? Sometimes a black & white car can be seen outside the local establishments, hopefully this was another of those non-incidents.First I am a board newbie. I am a monger from back in the 70's, in Peoria down on the "merry-go-round". As a teenager I worked at a store on Adams Street that had a back door that opened on Aiken Alley. The things I did and saw are beyond description. Peoria ain't the same.

I stopped in at ****O's, all is well. Mamasan in the boots, and the girls hard at work. I never saw a write-up on any incident there in the paper.

Bgblz
10-24-08, 16:49
To add about Tokyo. They have a new mamasan fyi. I wish they'd stick with one for a while, it makes things better in the long run.Just a quick thank you to the board's senior members for all the good info on the AMPs. All is exactly as reported, unlike some postings on other boards. I really appreciate the up to date information.

Bgblz
10-24-08, 17:51
To add about Tokyo. They have a new mamasan fyi. I wish they'd stick with one for a while, it makes things better in the long run.Gents,

Since I was just a teen, I fantasized about taking my pleasures with an Asian lady. I am happily married and sometimes the home cooking is very fine, but I just had a lifelong hankering for oriental cuisine.

After years and years of “safely” mongering, I have given up on the Peoria scene. I had a thing going with a young single mother from Pekin, IL, (great sex, great tits, super-fine body, ugly face), but she went and got married. I was left with little choice, I looked elsewhere.

I happened across this board. Unlike other boards there are factual and current reports. After reading many of the reports on the AMPs in Bloomington and doing a little research, I decided I would give one of the establishments a try.

As I stated in a previous thread, I really appreciate the accurate reports. Everything I experienced was exactly as reported.. However:

I called ahead - stupid move.
Mamasan asked me if this was first time? I said “Yes” - stupid move.
I took my whole wallet in - stupid move.
I did not fully disrobe at first - stupid move.
I initially refused table shower - stupid move
Asked where I heard about them I said "the internet" - stupid move, and so on, and so on!

I did just about everything I could to make it hard for them to check me out and trust me.

I finally figured it out and disrobed quickly, accepted the shower, and followed their lead. Again, all was exactly as reported on this board, even Mamasan's boots. IT WAS GREAT. After paying for services rendered, and leaving appropriate tips with the girl (Tina) and Mamasan. I left with multiple hugs and promises that they would “remember me next time“, “come back soon“, “be sure to ask for me“.

This was an early afternoon, weekday visit, and without the evening rush. I think I might have gotten a lttle extra time and a little extra unhurried service.

Anyhow, the wallets empty now.

Thanks guys!

Islay
10-25-08, 18:31
Bgblz, would you please give a quick physical description of the girl you met? I haven't been since my last post and am wondering if the revolving door has spun around yet.

Bgblz
10-26-08, 09:43
Bgblz, would you please give a quick physical description of the girl you met? I haven't been since my last post and am wondering if the revolving door has spun around yet.I don't know how much help I can be since it was the first visit there. Please ubnderstand I have been away from mongering a bit so it all looks good.

Mamasan was short, skinny, flat, with black boots and permed hair.

Oh, wait, you probably meant the girls.

Girl was about 5 foot, straight black hair to middle of her back, not skinny, not FAT, 36 c tits, smooth and rounded. Very almond shaped eyes. Not the greated english, but somewhat accommodating.

Other girl I saw was skinny, flat, 4'8", kinda wavey hair stopping just below her shoulders. Didn't get a good look at her face.

Those are the girls I saw. But keep in mind I'm a horny old fart and even Mamasan is doable in my book, (kinda a sick thought itsn't it?).

I have some questions for you. When my wallet mends, should I try Hong Kong? Hong Kong used to be Sunshine Spa, right? I like the lights on, and since HJ, BJ, and mish just don't cut it for me, how far can I press my demands/special requests with the girls at BN AMPS?

Islay
10-26-08, 20:01
Girl was about 5 foot, straight black hair to middle of her back, not skinny, not FAT, 36 c tits, smooth and rounded. Very almond shaped eyes. Not the greated english, but somewhat accommodating.
Sounds a bit like the girl I saw last time. That's sad.

I have some questions for you. When my wallet mends, should I try Hong Kong? Hong Kong used to be Sunshine Spa, right? I like the lights on, and since HJ, BJ, and mish just don't cut it for me, how far can I press my demands/special requests with the girls at BN AMPS?
Hong Kong is the new name for Sunshine Spa. Your success with requests will vary with the girl and with how well you know her, so in other words you'll have to just get lucky. Naomi at the Hong Kong is a current top pick.

Member #4721
11-02-08, 20:52
does anyone have any knowledge or experience with russian massage parlors? any within driving distance, or does that mainly exist on the coasts?

Islay
11-03-08, 20:24
does anyone have any knowledge or experience with russian massage parlors? None around central IL that I know of, you may want to research the Chicago boards. Also I think the Belvidere boards mention massage parlors with non-asian workers.

Funny thing, from what I've heard there are lots of russian massage parlors in japan. It's the circle of life I suppose.

Dude1983
11-08-08, 23:11
I'm new to the forum and IL. I did not understand some of the abbreviation used. Whats a AMP? Am I right in assuming its an Asian Massage Provider? Also how do you specify the rates? What "$. 6" or "$$. 6"? I live in Peoria and am thinking of driving to Bloomington for a sexual massage. Which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Islay
11-09-08, 10:38
A returner is currently at the Ivy spa, she was described around early April of this year. Not much has changed about her.

Bill R
11-09-08, 11:10
I can attest to there being russian massage parlors in Japan. To your average Japanese guy, the white girls are very "exotic" looking.

Also, for a frame of reference, the Japanese find France very "exotic".

YoHimBeBrother
11-09-08, 14:04
Staci, nice field report from a woman's perspective. Look forward to reading more from you.

Last year I went to a AMP here in houston with a FB of mine. It was actually her request to go and check it out not mine. I'll try and find my post on and provide a the link.

From what I can remember it went like this. At first we were in the room together on a large bed while 2 girls provided the massage. My masseuse was a little bit hesitant about massaging me all over. She kept asking if it was ok with my "wife". I told her yes she cool. She wants too watch. So a few mins later after her asking me more questions about my "wife", finally we head too a seperate room for more fun. I got a good massage and a HE.

Afterward I talked with my FB and she said that her girl played with her big tits and finger fucked her V and A, and daty till an O was achieved. FB did admit that she wanted too daty but was a little gun shy but only played with her tits and V and A.

A few weeks later, upon a subsequent solo visit, the girl that was with my FB remembered me and inquired about my friend. I asked her what had happened during their session. And her story was just as what FB had said.

Have fun and please post more stories.

Yohimbebrother

Dad
11-09-08, 18:09
I'm new to the forum and IL. I did not understand some of the abbreviation used. Whats a AMP? Am I right in assuming its an Asian Massage Provider? Also how do you specify the rates? What "$. 6" or "$$. 6"? I live in Peoria and am thinking of driving to Bloomington for a sexual massage. Which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for the reply.http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

Bgblz
11-15-08, 14:24
There is still good cookin' to be had at my favorite Bloomington location. I made a return visit last week and was with the same cook, but savored many dishes. Being as I am picky, I was able get my fill of my favorite dish cooked my way.

I have limited experience at these establishments, but I think dining in the early afternoon works out best. You get a little extra effort and a little extra time. I just wish the closets were larger and the walls went all the way up.

Too bad the economy sucks as it takes longer for my wallet to mend.

Bgblz
11-15-08, 22:38
It had only been two or three weeks but I had $.6 and thought I would stop by HK. Instead, I ended up at T****.

They DID remember me like they promised, (must be my little johnson), and I got hooked up with same girl again, (I had my heart set on other girl just for variety.)

She gave the TS and was quick and business like, but with adequate attention to all the important parts. Glad Mamasan didn't do the TS.

To the sauna for 5 mins, and then to the room. Massage was okay, (I fell asleep). She tried the upsell, but I only brought in standard tip.

All reasonable requests were NOT refused (I don't DATY or speak greek). Tugging and BJ do nothing for the little guy, but sampling the ware seven different ways works. We were only hard at it for 20 mins.

I was not rushed and I received a second massage after FS and cleanup.

I am not a big guy and I would rather find a small, very petite girl.

Islay
11-16-08, 18:43
At the Hong Kong I met a (to me) new girl whose name starts with B. She most perfectly fits the idea of petite, perhaps the most petite girl I've seen at an amp without being a stick figure. She's probably 4'10" and that's being generous, she had on 2" platform heels and she barely made it to my shoulder. Long wavy black hair down to middle back, probably about 30, an average face that's accented with a mouth that reminds me of a cartoon rabbit's mouth. The middle of her upper lip has almost exaggerated arches. Handful chest made so by science, extremely thin down the waist and with a surpisingly healthy butt. Great skin without visible imperfections.

Fun shower, competent massage, fun time. She was quite customer friendly as she helped with my clothes and shoes at the end. I always like that touch and seldom find it. I'll repeat.

Bgblz
11-17-08, 15:48
At the Hong Kong I met a (to me) new girl whose name starts with B. She most perfectly fits the idea of petite, perhaps the most petite girl I've seen at an amp without being a stick figure. She's probably 4'10" and that's being generous, she had on 2" platform heels and she barely made it to my shoulder. Long wavy black hair down to middle back, probably about 30, an average face that's accented with a mouth that reminds me of a cartoon rabbit's mouth. The middle of her upper lip has almost exaggerated arches. Handful chest made so by science, extremely thin down the waist and with a surpisingly healthy butt. Great skin without visible imperfections.

Fun shower, competent massage, fun time. She was quite customer friendly as she helped with my clothes and shoes at the end. I always like that touch and seldom find it. I'll repeat.Islay,

You're like my Dutch Uncle lookin' out for me. THANKS!

On your recommendation I thought I'd run by HK before I'm totally broke (I 'm getting laid off thru the holidays) and check out B. Again, you report was dead on!

The outside bell entrance kind of sucks, especially when it's cold, and HK was a little cool inside. I didn't get Mamasan's name, but I got the standard entrance screening from her, was lead to a decent room and coughed up the $. 6. I disrobed for the massage and when Mamasan stepped into the room to advise me the girl was on her way I request B. I guess that's who I was going to see anyway. The setup was much nicer than T****.

B was as you described, and she would be maybe an 8 in my book if she didn't have help from science. I thought her butt was just about right for her size. Anything I felt was a shortcoming was offset by her attitude. I showed appropriate respect and attention and was rewarded.

I almost passed on the shower since it was cold in the building, but it turned out to be quite fun. Massage was not the best, in part because of her small size. But a fun time was had. Definately a repeat when ever my wallet recovers.

Again, thanks for the reports and the good info.

And Islay, a special thanks to you.

Bgblz
11-17-08, 19:03
Thanks Islay. You're like a Dutch Uncle to me.

I dropped by HK for the first time today. The bell at the door sucks. I kind of like that the walls go all the way up. I saw B and she was as you described. I just wish she was not aided by science. I thought her butt was propostionate.

It was a little cool in the building, but the hot shower helped. Massage was okay. I had a fun tilme. I will be a repeat.

Thanks to all for the graet reports and info. Again, special thanks to you, Islay!

Big Balls

Weed8888
11-19-08, 00:10
So what all do I need to know if I go to HK? Ring the bell and wait?

When do I pay?

I have done the downtown scene but want to try the amps.

Bgblz
11-19-08, 18:51
So what all do I need to know if I go to HK? Ring the bell and wait?

When do I pay?

I have done the downtown scene but want to try the amps.Weed,

Like the guys on this thread have said before, go back and read old posting.

Also, the contributors have advised that you read Randy's Guide to Asian Massage Parlors:

Go to www.********.net

Lastly, start out at Tokyo, it might work out better for first timer.

Cronic 420
11-20-08, 11:40
Had my first session in about 5 weeks at TS, hott girl Sonya!! Great just like always. She was there before a year ago. I always go early in morning to avoid tons of regulars.

Weed8888
11-21-08, 09:28
Where do I find Randy's guide?

Bgblz
11-22-08, 11:01
Where do I find Randy's guide?Do a search on your browser for "Randy's Guide to Asian Massage Parlors"

Islay
11-22-08, 11:15
I guess the board admin has a problem with direct links. But the guide is out there.

Islay
11-23-08, 12:54
Had my first session in about 5 weeks at TS, hott girl Sonya!! She was there before a year ago.

Would you have a minute for a quick physical description? I'm drawing a blank on this girl.

Thanks

Weed8888
11-23-08, 17:20
Thanks.

Itried a search and no luck at all for Randys.

Weed8888
11-23-08, 17:33
Finally found the Guide.

Sounds a little outdated $$ wise or?

Thanks

Bgblz
11-24-08, 09:05
Finally found the Guide.

Sounds a little outdated $$ wise or?

ThanksInfo in Randy's guide is good. Postings on this site are good info. Should have answered all your questions!

Be careful, be safe, have fun.

Big Balls

Bgblz
11-24-08, 09:06
Cronic,

Can you provide info on the girl?

Big Balls

Bgblz
11-25-08, 13:09
I dropped by favorite yesterday afternoon (Monday). I was in and out in less than 30 minutes; talk about your holiday hussle and bussle. They must have been very busy with only two girls, The 30 minutes included the TS, massage and a happy ending.

Big Balls

Indyguy69
11-26-08, 01:32
Imagined that I traveled through BTown on business and stopped for a break. Heavy asian named Amy at HK with large rack. It didn't appear very busy and I made the mistake of not asking if others were available as I saw Bobby after I finished and she was 1/2 the size of Amy. Amy provieded CBJ with very nice skills as I didn't realize she slipped on cover until I saw it. Nice finish and will repeat with different lady.

Qwick
12-02-08, 08:34
Meet Bobby Saturday 5ft 95lbs. Ts was standard, massage was soft and just average but the ending was very good. I will repeat

Gone T M
12-04-08, 09:00
Saw Amy. Seemed like the "second or third string" to me; she was one of the older gals I've seen and body was mediocre at best. Not too great on looks, but gave a fairly good massage. Her attitude was less than stellar. I'd have had a much better time were it not for that attitude she had as the massage was nice.

Bgblz
12-06-08, 11:00
I thought I would op for a little variety and swung by the Tokyo Spa.

Mamasan seemed to to have a poor attitude, and regrettably she gave the TS, boots and all.

Massage was by Sonya. Once I got pass the strong garlic breath, it was okay.

She is the same Sonya from years pass. She is 5'5", 100-110 lbs., long straight hair to waist.

If I rated Bobbi at HK an 8, Sonya would be a 7. Would repeat.

Member #4721
12-22-08, 09:46
Anyone know holiday hours of local establishments?

Islay
12-22-08, 22:15
I believe they are all closed Christmas, maybe New Years. Best bet is to give them a call. Each should be listed on the yellow pages website, just type in the name and Bloomington, IL. Good luck understanding the mamasan.

Bgblz
12-25-08, 07:04
I dropped in on HK. Didn't ask for anyone specific and was surprised by who I got. There is some temporary staff at HK for the holidays. I met Pinkie. (How many Pinkies are there at AMPs? ) She is 25 yrs old (? ), 5'0", 110. 120 lbs, 32. 34 B, straight hair to shoulder blades. Absolutely gorgeous! Can't hardly speak a word of english! She is here for about a week.

Looks: 11 (scale of 1 - 10)
Massage: 6
Almost a GFE (except language barrier)

Weed8888
12-27-08, 14:23
A friend told me he went to HK and everything was great! He mention the usual .60 at door but said $.40 when inside.

I have not yet been but will sometime.I told him I believe the .60 is right but should be $ for a total of $.60 not $$.

Can someone clearify this?

Thanks

Nudus81
12-28-08, 13:54
A friend told me he went to HK and everything was great! He mention the usual .60 at door but said $.40 when inside.

I have not yet been but will sometime.I told him I believe the .60 is right but should be $ for a total of $.60 not $$.

Can someone clearify this?

ThanksI have been able to get FS at. 75 but she was a little pissed and said next time $. "I remember, you understand, $. 00" You are correct, door and tip should run $. 60

Weed8888
12-30-08, 02:05
Thanks for the info!

Jimmy
12-31-08, 16:02
Thanks for the info!

OK dude, lets get some posts that have some good info. You backchannel asking for information, but I never see a post saying what you did. You need to start sharing information with us. Real posts are what makes the board successful. Even if you dont give every detail, we will be able to ask or figure it out. Thanks!

Weed8888
12-31-08, 16:57
I will let you know when I do have info? I know this is about AMPS but what about escorts?

I can give some info on those if anyone would like to know since there is not a post for them.

Backspinguy
12-31-08, 20:54
I am new to mongering field. Visited HK couple of days back. Saw Pinky/Pink. Paid $.8 for CBJ, DATY(not FS). The girl is good looking. TS was good and session was good as well. Do you guys think USD 80 is bit more for the service?

Bgblz
01-01-09, 16:53
I had to see my little friend before she leaves this weekend. I showed up very early on New Year's Eve to be greeted at the door by CeeCee in bunny slippers and a bath robe. It seems mamasan was grabbing a shower. Mamasan came to greet me after her shower and I didn't even have to ask for my special friend.

I usually enjoy the table shower but was ready to pass; it was cold in the parlor. I finally agreed to a TS but quickly aborted once it started. IT WAS WAY TOO COLD.

Back in the room she covered me in blankets and towels. I don't do oil but Pinkie liked to use it; she oiled my up. Much, much better massage this time around.

On the flip she started with orla skills which she could all day and it wouldn't get any results. She finally climbs aboard which didn't give her the immediate results she wanted. After about 5 different positions, we found the one which gave me the leverage and view I needed. We spent as much time working at the extras as she did on the massage.

Man-o-man, I like them natural! Her complesion was little darker than average. Lousy english, but she knew how to count money at tip time.

Overall: 9 (Damn cold early morning)
Massage: 8
Extras: 11
Would repeat for sure

Unfortunately, she was only here covering during holidays, so I can't repeat. Dangit!

Regular staff will be back this weekend.

Bgblz
01-03-09, 16:00
I am new to mongering field. Visited HK couple of days back. Saw Pinky/Pink. Paid $.8 for CBJ, DATY(not FS). The girl is good looking. TS was good and session was good as well. Do you guys think USD 80 is bit more for the service?You lucked out man! In my opinion Pinkie was mighty fine. Too bad she is leaving this weekend. I wish I knew where she normally worked out of.

If you paid the normal fee at the door, then I would say you paid too much for CBJ and DATY. BUT, then again, Pinkie just might have been worth it!

Backspinguy
01-13-09, 19:42
Do any of you guys know MP in area which will provide half an hour massage? I know none of these three HK, T***O or I*y has half hour massage.

Ricky Gol
01-13-09, 21:13
Hey there guys.

Been busy last couple of months. Iam planning on visiting TS or HK tomorrow or the day after. Any info on the current ladies (like who's working, which ones to avoid and which ones are a must try) there is much appreciated. If you prefer to PM. That's fine too.

Any idea if Pinky is still around at the place mentioned.

Please let me know. Will add report as soon as I am back.

Bgblz
01-14-09, 16:46
Do any of you guys know MP in area which will provide half an hour massage? I know none of these three HK, T***O or I*y has half hour massage.To my knowledge there is no AMP in the area that does half-hour rate. Sure would be a little easier on the wallet.

Big Balls

Weed8888
01-17-09, 02:18
Kind of quiet,whats going on?

I don't really see many reports on Gold*** S**.Thought about it but has anyone been there?

Standard or?

Bgblz
01-17-09, 19:06
Kind of quiet,whats going on?

I don't really see many reports on Gold*** S**.Thought about it but has anyone been there?

Standard or?Weed,

How was Gold**? You got a phone number?

Big Balls

Weed8888
01-18-09, 12:56
I was just wondering about Gold** S**? Have not heard anything on it.Anyone been there?

Went to H*** K*** last night and everything was the usual.

Bobbi came in and did the TS and then very nice massage.

From there on it was heaven all the way home.

Kingpin1972
01-19-09, 22:40
Had my first visit at Tokyo and walked away happy. Mamasan took money at the door but brought an attractive, thin, girl to take me to the shower. She said her name was Yumi (sp? ). She was very attractive and had the softest, smoothest skin. I gave them the door fee and $ for "everysing" as she said. Her english was not very good but she was very sweet. Shower was nice and hot and she was very thorough. The massage was okay, nothing special. I was really looking forward to some action and she did not disappoint. She climbed on for the 69 and I wanted it to last forever. Unfortunately, she was so good at her job that I only lasted a couple of minutes. She was very sweet and then toweled me off and finished the masssage. Definitely worth a repeat visit.

Kingpin1972
01-19-09, 22:42
Hey there guys.

Been busy last couple of months. Iam planning on visiting TS or HK tomorrow or the day after. Any info on the current ladies (like who's working, which ones to avoid and which ones are a must try) there is much appreciated. If you prefer to PM. That's fine too.

Any idea if Pinky is still around at the place mentioned.

Please let me know. Will add report as soon as I am back.Went to Tokyo today and Yumi was great. Very attractive and sweet.

Weed8888
01-20-09, 22:35
Still have not heard about Gol*** s**.

Anyone hear any results?

What type of girls do they have etc?

Islay
01-21-09, 10:34
Visited the Ivy recently. Besides the regular faces I met a new girl.
She's probably around 40+, long straight hair parted in the middle, a wide nose reminicent of a Filipina (definitely not one), small chest with some extra baggage at the equator.
She provided a fine massage, but not my taste.

Islay
01-22-09, 16:53
I visited the Hong Kong recently and met Bgblz recommended girl Pinky. Very cute girl, very poor english skills. She did try some small talk, I guess for practice. I'd peg her at around 5'4" w/o heels, black hair that curls slightly at her shoulders, small facial features, a dynamite natural body all around. Thin without being petite nor really atheletic. Just natural. I was going to say early 20's but she is a bit older.

She provided a fairly standard massage with the inclusion of some backwalking, on my legs. She actually did this well, maybe it's just because she stayed off my chest. She's a fun if not reserved girl, hopefully she'll continue to stick around. I'd recommend.

On the Golden Spa. It's remained open all these years so they are receiving business. They've had my business once and haven't attracted me back. It would probably take an epic review to change my alignment.

Weed8888
01-23-09, 02:06
So the Gold** offers the same but just not the looks?

Bgblz
01-23-09, 13:23
So the Gold** offers the same but just not the looks?Weed,

Forgive me, but I think this thread is for reports on Bloomington AMPs.

We were really counting on you to add to the reports on this thread.

We all can use all the info we can get.

Rather than asking 21 questions, how about jump in!

No insult intendded!

Bgblz
01-23-09, 17:30
I read more into the description for Yumi than was there and had to check her out. I was looking for a young, naive, skinny, newbie.

Yumi is trimmer than Pinkie, (doesn't have the extra cushioning above the hips like Pinkie). Yumi stands 5' 4", about 95.100 lbs, straight black hair to her shoulder blades, 34 or 36 C (all natural), very cute, but late 20's to early 30's. Her english was good; her ability to count Jacksons good.

Tina saw me and was not pleased that I did not request her. Yumi gave the TS, (thanks goodness it wasn't by Mamasan who scalded me last me while she answered phone). Massage was weak and lame. Other services very good. I would repeat.

Looks: 8.5
TS: 8
Massage: 7
Other: 8

Bgblz
01-23-09, 18:19
We had never met before, although I frequently visit there. She gave me a hug as if I was a long lost boyfriend. It was during this hugging and kissing that I noticed her panties were missing. I really liked her body and let my hands roam all over. After a couple of more kisses she asked if I wanted a table shower. While I was changing she repeatedly touched and checked out junior. I did a little grab ass with her, and then we strolled down to the shower. The table shower was nothing special. She paid appropriate attention to my tool, the boys, and my back door. I thought the sauna would be good so I got 3 -4 minutes in it before she came back for me.

She started what was a very weak, lame massage. BUT she kept rubbing her bare ass and pussy against my legs, which was a hell of a turn on. After she whispered in my ear to see if I wanted the works and she went to get a “raincoat” she had me remain on my stomach. She started a tongue bath which eventually included as close to a rim job as I have ever had, (maybe it was one?).

I am not a young man and recently thought I needed a little blue pill to harden things up, but she gave me wood like I was eighteen again.

On the flip she gave the boys a good sucking and tongue bath.. Then she got to the staff, (major hard-on). I do not get much out of BBBJ but let her work at it for a while. When she grew tired and I think her jaw was starting to hurt with all that slurping, she climbed aboard and sat on it.

I had visions of multiple positions and finishing with doggie style. BUT the little guy betrayed me and blew just when she broke tempo and was ready to ask what I wanted to do next. It was a lousy climax which left me very dissatisfied. Boy, did I ever want a "do-over", but it wasn't her fault.

Immediately after I blew she did a flying Olympic class dismount and dashed from the room to get a towel to wipe me down. Thank goodness it was just a bad dream, or was it.

Weed8888
01-23-09, 22:53
Bgblz,

None taken ,however if you did read this then you would have seen I did a report on HK.

I was wanting to know more about Golden to maybe try it out so I could do a report, however I don't really want to go in without knowing some more.

Weed8888
01-25-09, 23:49
Went to Tokyo because HK closed early,drove by Golden first and they were closed yet it was not to late.Don't know why?

Anyways met Yammi and pretty much everything descibed by Big Balls is what happen.

She had no panties on,did the TS which was ok,a little to hot but better than cold. Went into the Sauna for a few minutes and that was pretty nice. Got back to the room and had a pretty weak massage for about 7 minutes then the fun began.Now I can go on for a little while and after a short time she was pretty worn out, and she said you a strong man.Now I know what she meant and pretty much saying to hurry up.

I drove by a few times earlier just out and about and that place was dead so I know she was not wore out from being busy.

I was pretty much rushed and felt like I did not get what I came for so I do not see returning there anytime soon if at all.

Bgblz
01-26-09, 16:25
Went to Tokyo because HK closed early,drove by Golden first and they were closed yet it was not to late.Don't know why?

Anyways met Yammi and pretty much everything descibed by Big Balls is what happen.

She had no panties on,did the TS which was ok,a little to hot but better than cold. Went into the Sauna for a few minutes and that was pretty nice. Got back to the room and had a pretty weak massage for about 7 minutes then the fun began.Now I can go on for a little while and after a short time she was pretty worn out, and she said you a strong man.Now I know what she meant and pretty much saying to hurry up.

I drove by a few times earlier just out and about and that place was dead so I know she was not wore out from being busy.

I was pretty much rushed and felt like I did not get what I came for so I do not see returning there anytime soon if at all.Weed,

Thanks and my apology.

Like most on this board, I have little play money and need to be judicious in it's use. I don't feel I can afford to waste it on a dry run.

I hope my info has been a help to all. Your info will help me!

Big Balls

Bgblz
02-06-09, 17:09
Pinkie is on vacation for a week or so. New girl filling in is Penny. She 5' 5", 110 - 120 lbs, 36 C or D (augmented), streaked hair to just below shoulders. She is smooth and rounded without being fat. I kinda had thoughts about either a 4 hand massage with Bobbi and Pinkie, or at least a good section with Pinkie. Penny was okay, but I might not repeat.

Looks: 8
TS: 7
Massage: 8
Other: 7

Islay
02-07-09, 02:03
Ooh, I haven't been to the H.K. in a week or two. Does anyone know if the Penny that Bgblz mentioned is the same Penny from Tokyo a few years ago? I know she visited H.K. a while ago but hasn't been back. Well I'll probably find out soon enough...

Weed8888
02-07-09, 13:11
Went there the other night and was with Bobbi.She mention there was another girl that was new working but did not know her name.

Bgblz
02-08-09, 15:50
I didn't have a choice. I usually go to AMPs early in the day, and rarely on a Friday. My last visit to HK was 12 noon on a Friday. I heard one client leave, and a new one arrive while I was there, and I was in and out in thirty minutes. I think from now on I will call ahead to find out who's there.

BIG BALLZ

Kingpin1972
02-11-09, 00:23
I am thinking of going back for my second trip to an AMP. Yumi at Tokyo has been my only experience so far. Is there anyone who compares with her looks in Bloomington? I agree with what was said here by a couple of other people. Her massage was lame but she definitely knew what she was doing when things got down to business. She didn't get bored with me because I didn't last that long. Would love a good combination of massage and action.

Bgblz
02-19-09, 16:10
Bobbi and Pinkie are on "vacation". It's just Penny and Rose at HK now.

I asked Mammasan when Pinkie and Bobbi would be back and she said "maybe two months".

"Vacation" in AMP talk can be forever. I will miss Pinkie and Bobbi.

I saw Penny last time, so I had a session with Rose today. Felt like I TOFTT since no one was updating the thread.

Bgblz
02-21-09, 11:58
Just saw Tokyo Spa ad in local paper.

It said under new management. Is this a new ad? Has there been a change at Tokyo? Maybe the "new management" notation was from sometime back when?

Weed8888
02-22-09, 15:37
Good question.

I do not know,hopefully someone out does.

Weed8888
02-22-09, 15:38
Good question.I do not know,hopefully someone out there does.

Weed8888
02-22-09, 19:04
So how are the new ones?

Bgblz
02-23-09, 13:43
So how are the new ones?I held onto my money until Mamasan answered some questiuons about staff. I was disappointed to hear that both Bobbi and Pinkie were gone.

I had a choice between Penny and Rose. And I saw Penny on Feb. 5th or 6th, so I when with Rose.

Rose is about 5' - 5'2", 100 lbs, straight streaked hair to shoulder blades, little bit of a tommy, raspy voice, probably about 35 -40. Tan-nish complexion.

Table shower was lame. Used a bar of soup, quick and mechanical.

Massage was soft, short, and not very satisfying.

Extras were okay.

I am not sure I would repeat. But I am still looking for an almost GFE, so maybe my expectations were too high. YMMV

Looks: 7
Table Shower: 5
Massage: 5
Extras: 7

Weed8888
02-24-09, 00:39
Penny

What a waste of time. Saw Penny and things were ok but nothing like it had been. Had a steam bath which was pretty good, then TS by mamasaan, sucked.

Massage was ok, say 7 and everything else from there went down.

Won't be going back anytime soon.

Member #4721
03-03-09, 14:20
Apparently Rose has changed her name to Candy... At least there is now a Candy at HK with the same description someone gave as Rose.

She's definitely worth a try. I think she's quite a bit younger than the last descriptor thought.. late 20's probably.

Her smile vaguely reminds me of Kendra from the girl next door. English is pretty good and very personable. I didn't feel hurried at all. In fact, I had to excuse myself.

Massage was weak, but that doesn't bother me.

She never asked for a tip.. Not once.

Would repeat.

TS: 8
Looks: 9
Extras: 8

Bigsmile1972
03-08-09, 09:41
A few weeks ago, I visited Tokyo and it was my first time in Bloomington. I have frequented a place outside of Danville, IL for several years now one of which was an AMP and the other which was run like an AMP but staffed by American caucasian girls (This place closed down).

I agree with the previous reviews regarding Yumi, and at door fee plus $ I was very pleased with the results. She does have great skin, and I really enjoyed being with her.

Does anyone know of a place that has caucasian workers? I have absolutely nothing against Asian women, they are fantastic, but it seems that variety is what brings us into this particular hobby and limiting oneself to one type of woman is somewhat defeating of the purpose.

I have met caucasian women through escort services, but with a hotel room plus $$$ to $$$$ this gets rather expensive. On the other hand, the last time I did this the 23 or so year old girl was absolutely stunning and worth every penny of what was spent.

Member #4721
03-09-09, 00:40
Bigsmile,

The closes caucasian parlor that I know of is Touch of Mink in Iowa City. I've never been there but from what I've heard it's about as expensive as the average escort and the ladies aren't as attractive.

I would LOVE to know of a good caucasian parlor in Illinois.

Indyguy69
03-09-09, 23:27
Had the chance to see both this past week on different days.

Candi - about 4'9" with 4" platforms and C/D bolt-ons, long brown hair with streaks. Very fit body. Massage fair at best but finish was enthusiastic. Strange having a girl so short that her legs didn't reach my shoulders when bent back.

Yumi - about 5' 3" with B natural. Shorter black hair but very pretty face. Some strange scaring around mid-section but very fit otherwise. Nearly perfect from behind. Massage was slightly better than Candi but still nothing to write home about. Probably a 6 on scale but was nice that she finished front after finishing me.

Probably would pick Yumi over Candi but caught her at a good time when she took her time but both were worth a repeat compared to the others around now. As always, ymmv.

Bgblz
03-12-09, 10:53
I saw Candi Tuesday. Although the spa was busy, Candi took her time with me. The TS was with a bar of soap and mechanical. I copped a good chill in the hall. Massage was lame again. During the massage we started to chat and joke around. She seemed to warm up and the balance of the session was excellent.

Candi is NOT in her twenties! She is in her mid to late thirties. She is less than 5 foot tall (no shoes), 36 C/D add-ons, and 100 lbs at the most. She has a slight tummy, and a wrinkle or two around her navel piercing. Streaked hair to middle of back. Raspy voice.

While it was a better experience with her this time, it had much to do with me talking and relaxing her and myself. We both teased and joked. We both enjoyed ourselves.

Attitude: 9
TS: 6
Massage: 6 - 7
Looks: 7
Extras: 8 - 9

Steve Naive
03-22-09, 09:05
When I visited Bloomington last year, I had a good cooking class at a local massage parlor, which I wrote about in post #333 of this thread (read it if you have not; I had fun writing it). This place has a sign inside asking people not to write about it on the Internet, so I won't name it, but with the clues from last time, the names I mention, and reading other reports, you can figuire it out easily.

Arrival

The place is easy enough to find with google directions. I get a little confused with the roads, even though I visited before.

As before I was met at the door by R***, who remembered me, but she said she was not cooking that day. Maybe she had her moon? She said J******* would cook for of me, as she took the house fee (.6) and departed.

As before, I laid out five Jacksons and a Japanese raincoat on the table. Last time R asked about the Jacksons at the beginning - is this for me? - and took them when I said yes. Because J did not comment on them, and because the massage itself was entirely proper (even draped), I began to wonder if things had changed at this place. Ah, but I read recent reports before going, and nobody mentioned such a change...

Appetizer

J is a small, thin woman. I enjoyed looking at her. Asian women often appear younger than they are. She isn't young, but she was not too old for my taste (I'm later middle-age).

Being slight, the "strong" massage I asked for wasn't all that deep, but she did work some tight spots in shoulder and back very well. They have a device with a rubber piece over tubes of bamboo? that was probably better than using her thin fingers, and allowed for strong local pressure. She finished with light finger touching all over my back, which I found most stimulating.

Main Course

The main meal was very pleasant. We had a good connection and chatted most of the hour, and it was the best GFE I have had outside of Asia - she was very sweet. YMMV. Because she is light (you could say a "spnner"), all kinds of things were possible - like picking her up and carrying her around, and putting her back on the table another way. She was relaxed, cooperative in all, no rushing, and even seemed to take pleasure in the meal. It has been several months for me, I was hungry, and it was exactly what I needed.

Perhaps another customer arrived, as she said another girl would show me out. R came back in and chatted and cuddled with me awhile. I gave her a five minute massage and I attempted upsell to a full hour for .6 (good for a laugh and nothing more). R asked me to visit again before I leave.

Comparisons

R (from my first visit) is a very experienced cook, but I enjoyed the meals from J even more. I note that Islay replied last year that he wished J was still cooking there, and I guess she's back - to our benefit. I guess in the future I would enjoy having dinner with either; variety is good.

There are other places in town that y'all have written about (thanks!) and I mean to visit them eventually, but when I find something good, I stick with it a few times.

Steve Naive
03-22-09, 20:07
Several months ago Islay posted this note with words I'd like to discuss:
I met a new girl (new to me) at the place that we aren't meant to speak of.

[I believe the problem they have is with posting the names of the girls, which could allow the wrong people "insider" access to snoop around, which to me is a fair point]I'm used to posting info on InternationalSexGuide. Info with very specific info like names, addresses, etc, to help others who seek to find. I'm relatively new to the USA board, and am still puzzled by the etiquette.

If we can't say the name of the place, or the names of the girls. How the heck can we provide useful info for newbies who read reports to find fun? Is there any definitive list of what we should and should not say here? Obviously I don't want to cause problems for ladies who have been good to me. Is it just this one place, or all places? Advice, please, Senior Members!

And why all this secrecy for going to have a nice meal, anyway?

Taking a hint from Islay, I have edited today's post to change full names to first initials, for this report. The first mention of these initials includes *'s that at least give the number of letters, for those who know the names.

Islay
03-23-09, 02:53
The reason why I prefer to post general information about our beloved spas is traceable to the time in 2003 when we temporarily lost the Tokyo spa. At that time lots of posts discussed a few points that may have been best left in Vegas, if you know what I mean. At that time I personally decided that I didn't want to contribute to the chance that a B/N spa could close again in the future. Thus I've tailored my posts to give what I believe are accurate descriptions of the girls and my impressions, without too many details that can best be left to the imagination.

Why does this matter? Well a few times in the past I've googled Ivy or Hong Kong Spa and a few central Illinois blogger posts came up, mentioning a less than savory reputation of the spas, at least one paraphrasing a post that could have come from here. In other words our little community is seen by many people, some of whom may take it as their civic duty to make complaints to...whoever.

My opinion is it's best to keep my head down, post the relevant facts (looks, attitude, fun), and continue to enjoy the spas while I can. There is no list of etiquette, save the overall rules of the USA Guide board. None of the regular posters are moderators, so you can write what you like. However at the risk of sounding pompous, I believe that because I've posted frequently in the past and that probably most people who've read the board have read my posts, I'd like to set a certain standard that I hope others won't stray far from. I want information and opinions to flurish on the board, and this can be done without adding the titillating details that, while fun, can be left out.

I'd say you can mention the names of the girls and the spas, most likely some one else will anyway. As for me, I mention only the first letter of the names of the girls that haven't been posted yet because one spa girl suggested it. She was afraid that the wrong people could drop names and ruin our fun. The Ivy is the only spa that specifically requests we not post info. In the past I've danced around this prohibition, but again it's up to you as a contributor to use your own discretion. Providing a physical descripition and if you enjoyed your time probably wouldn't hurt anything.

I think the B/N Amp board is fairly unique in how utilitarian our posts are. The rest of the USA guide is wide open with all the wild details. And if you read up on those boards you'll notice that occasionally their establishments involuntarily go out of business. That's what I want to avoid, and that's why I post like I do, even if it only helps a little.

Sorry for getting on that soap box, I really only wanted to check the new posts. I hope that helps you to form your own opinions of the board.

Member #4721
03-23-09, 13:55
Very nicely said, Islay.

Steve Naive
03-26-09, 10:08
Islay,

Thanks as usual for setting the guidelines for this thread you created. Mostly I see you leading by example, but the insight you provided here is helpful. This thread is among the best of any I have read in ISG or USASG, and your subtle leadership is surely the root of it.

Steve Naive
03-26-09, 10:31
So far I have visited only one AMP in BN (one that asks us not to post information about them), now three times, three different women. I wrote about the first two visits: last year with R and a visit a few days ago with J. Details on fees, tips, and procedure are given in those posts, and they were the same here.

While I have attempted to honor the request of this AMP by not naming it or using their names, you should be able to figure it out by reading the clues in my three postings and one of the first postings on this forum from Islay.

I have been happy with each visit. Each of the woman was eager to please, and cooked very well. But each visit was better than the last. In my last visit, with J, she told me about one other member of the family (not literally) who I had not yet met. When I called yesterday to ask who was working, J answered, and told me I would get to meet L this time.

L is a bit younger than R and J, probably 30s, and has a pretty face. Unlike R and J, she does not speak much English at all, but having traveled a lot in Asia, I have learned to communicate effectively using facial expressions and various gestures. Being friendly and respectful always makes a huge difference in having a good time, and perhaps even more so when verbal communication is not an option.

I don't know whether it was good chemistry or her excellent attitude, but I had a wonderful meal with her, certainly the best of any in USA, and among the best even including Asia. Without going into a lot of detail, I can say that she greatly exceeded my expectations in making me happy. Forget about rushing. She insisted on continuing even when I had given up, and succeeded. We enjoyed each other's company in ways I find uncommon with most others, such as suggested by the pun in the title.

I also wrote a detailed journal entry. If you're interested in reading it, PM me, but I will send it only to those whom I trust from their useful postings. If this was ISG, I'd post just it here, but we have to be more cautious here in the land of the free.

Islay
03-27-09, 02:29
I also recently visited the I spa, and I believe I met the same girl Steve spoke of. I didn't get her name, not that I didn't like her it's just that her english skills are either near zero or she doesn't like to speak up. One thing I'd note is that she pushed hard for two more Jackson's than I like to bring. She wouldn't speak english during this phase, she'd only write a number on her hand. She eventually relented with the same old, "more next time" line that I've learned to ignore. Anyways...

She probably stands 5'2-5'4 without heals, hair in a short bob style at just above her shoulders, small chest, small rear, not thin nor chubby but maybe a couple weeks since her last gym visit. I'd peg her at mid-30's, though I can't really tell. She has bright expressive eyes and a smallish mouth. She's the kind of ordinary girl I'd expect to see walking through, say Osaka. She's cute without being beautiful.

She was extremely friendly through the entire experience. She'd be great if her english was better. She was more intimate than enthusiastic, more genuine than skilled. She may be the kind that flowers with repeat visits. We'll see if that's in my future, the upsale thing tends to kill my interest.

Anyone with knowledge of the current Hong Kong or Tokyo line up? I've been away from the field for a bit.

Steve Naive
03-27-09, 17:30
I also recently visited the I spa, and I believe I met the same girl Steve spoke of. I didn't get her nameFrom your description, sounds like the same girl, but we had different experiences.

My practice is to place five jacksons under a Japanese raincoat on the table (after paying house fee). There has never been any discussion beyond "is this for me? " (that was R). The other two picked up the tip after I was dressed and thanked me, absolutely no upsell.

In my one experience I did find her skilled. If "enthusiastic" isn't exactly the right word, I might say "totally involved" and apparently enjoyed the attention I paid to her (and I did not attempt upsell).

As for "great if her English was better, " I understand where you're coming from, but I enjoy experiences where the lack of a common language encourages creative communication. I thought our communication was good despite her near-zero English. Really, she speaks English less than most girls I have met in Asia.

As always, your mileage WILL vary. I was happy.

Peter_Girth
03-28-09, 16:27
Anyone with knowledge of the current Hong Kong or Tokyo line up? I've been away from the field for a bit.

Whaddya know. With the demise of our beloved Peking Spa in East Chicago I have been looking to expand my AMP horizons. So when I just happened to be not too far from B'ton I decided to detour over and partake. Having read good things about Tokyo I decided to start there. Well, after sorting out the bizarre maze you have to navigate to get on to their parking lot that is. The civil engineer responsible for THAT should be flogged. Anyway.......the treat at the end of the maze was worth it.

I asked for Yumi, her having good reviews and all. Nice TS, something lacking at PS, nice massage although I did request she pay attention to my upper back, having injured it years back those muscles are always tight. Pretty much the standard AMP experience with all the trimmings, I left a happy fellow. No rush at all, although when done the Mamasan did seem to be giving me the rush out the door, but since my mission was already accomplished I did not mind too much. I am used to friendlier Mamasans, maybe she seemed somewhat brusque because she did not know me. She advised me that there would be a new girl there next week although she did not know her name yet, and that I should come by. And I did see one other girl in the place named "YoYo" who looked pretty cute, wearing street clothes she must have just arrived. Nice rack, kind of thin, reasonably cute in the face although not as cute as Yumi. But, quoting Drinky Crow, far in excess of acceptable.

With any luck I will be able to report next week on the new girl. ;^) I am already rearranging my schedule to make B'ton not so far out of the way. And I shall pick up a real estate guide while in town too, what I saw of the town looked pretty nice. Although from a practical matter if I am going to relocate a business it would probably be better to go for the Champaign area, which is pretty close to you guys. I'm getting kind of sick of NWIN anyway. Too much snow, too many self-righteous puritanical assholes, and the final straw was the closing of PS.

Fuck, selling a house and moving is such a pain, but so is going around with a perpetual case of Yellow Fever and no place to get relief. I gotta do something about that.

Bgblz
03-29-09, 10:42
Visited T spa Tuesday. It was the same old, same old. No change in staff. I saw C. And the meal was the same. I skipped the TS and my total time at dinner was about 15 minutes.

Bgblz
03-29-09, 10:55
I will subscribe to the guidelines as established by the thread founder, Islay, and other thread contributors.

But I believe that we coud have a repeat of 2003 any time the powers that be decide.

Foremost, this board's and this thread's purpose is to share information!

I will concede that there is a fine line between too much info that could be damaging, and just enough to keep the mongers and providers safe.

99.9% of the information on this board is based on names and locations (go read posts for other states and cities).

I will do my part to limit info, but there are some recent posts which serve no one and no purpose because we don't know who or where. This defeats the reason for the board.

I feel better now that I sounded off. I just wish I could provide more info about my recent visits which might help a fellow monger.

Big Balls

Islay
03-29-09, 22:44
I'm sorry to hear about the Peking Spa. I remember that place as having very attractive girls and fairly nice rooms, though I wasn't overly fond of the neighborhood. From what I scanned of the NW Indy board it sounds like it's gone for good, which is definitely a shame, especially if this is the start of a widespread decline. Fewer amps means fewer girls coming to staff the spas, which then of course hurts our variety. I hope for the best in the future.

I recently visited the Hong Kong spa and met the previously mentioned Penny (I figure if the name has already been mentioned then the genie is out of the bottle). Bgblz physical description is accurate, I'll add that she has that high-arching upper lip which gives her a more full lipped look, and that I thought she had a bit more baggage than I tend to like. Her backside is a sheer precipice from shoulders to calves, which is a shame given the fullness of her hips. The massage was bland and unimaginative, with hindsight I should have asked her for a firm massage as she was a bit limp. I felt no connection with her during the session, she was fairly hands off and not accomadating. At least she didn't haggle at the flip. I'll probably not repeat with her, the other girl who answered the door looked more promising.

But I believe that we coud have a repeat of 2003 any time the powers that be decide.

I feel better now that I sounded off. I just wish I could provide more info about my recent visits which might help a fellow monger.

Big Balls

I completely agree about the possibility of a repeat of 2003, especially as certain folks like publicity during election times (the most likely cause of a next catastrophe). And almost nothing that we could write on this board would compel those in power to close our amps, as the nature of our hobby is plain to anyone with enough savy to have found this board in the first place. Again we all know why we're here, and I make no illusions that we are holding a secret.

I hate to dance around the subject, but I would really hate to raise it from the grave and drop it freshly on the top of this thread. But if you were to look through the 2000-2004 archives of the Bloomington board, just before the Tokyo closed, a certain activity was discussed by a few contributors that, with hindsight, should not have been mentioned openly on the board and that, with foresight, should probably not have been engaged in. That activity, if nothing else mentioned on the board, would have raised a clear red flag and probably could have compelled the closing of the Tokyo.

I don't want to berate those guys, they're some of the folks who gave me my start in the hobby and were really the ones who founded the heart and soul of this thread. It is my opinion that the safety of ourselves and our girls is paramount, and can best be maintained by conducting ourselves properly in the spa and excluding information from posts that could comprimise our girls.

I fall on the far conservative side of the posting stratum. I hope that my example will persuade other contributors to stay right of center, and avoid an extremely liberal description that could include some hurtful descriptions. Sorry for the political analogy; for the record I'm neither conservative nor liberal, just a pragmatist.

I don't think there is any problem with posting the full name of a spa you visit, with the Ivy as a possible exclusion. I might only say I or T or HK, but there are only 4 spas in Bloomington and each has a different initial so there shouldn't be much confusion. The abbreviation is mostly for brevity. For me the posting of the girls names is more complicated. If her full name has been mentioned by someone else, it won't hurt to repeat the name. If her name hasn't been mentioned we might take consideration to conceal her identity, especially in the case of the Ivy as they specifically ask we don't post anything.

To Bgblz, I think the content of your posts about the Hong Kong and Tokyo are exactly right for the info we need on this board. A while back you mentioned you TOFTT because no one was updating the board, well it does get lonely here occasionally. Just keep posting when you can, which will keep the board relevant, and will hopefully spark interest for other folks to contribute.

The info we post should help the regular visitor of the B/N spas to make a decision on if he would like to see a certain girl or not (and which to avoid if necessary). Even just announcing who is still at what spa is a help for me. As for the non-regulars and the newbies, well I have sympathy. The new comer is best advised to read Randy's Guide, it has all the info necessary to make your first amp experience a success. After that a quick scanning of previous posts should give you enough info to form your strategy. For the non-regular who may be a regular elsewhere, I imagine those folks are savy enough to be serviced on their first visit with or without our help. When I visited the Peking in NW Indy or the spas in Decatur (or the B/N spas when they opened) I had to learn the ropes, get myself in the door, and make sure my trip wasn't wasted. It takes a certain finess and savy to enjoy your first time at a spa, but if you're savy enough to find your way here I'd imagine you've already got what it takes.

Most of what I say above assumes you have a fair knowledge of the history of the board, I just can't get around that. I'll close by conceding that telling a new hobbyist to read the board is daunting and semi-inefficient, the board is something like 500 posts long at this point. Remember that the best things in life cost you effort. That said I'm trying to think of a way to more easily bridge the learning curve, if I can that is.

Good luck out there.

Islay
03-29-09, 22:54
One bit of advice regarding a rushed session. If you know they aren't busy and the girl tries to move you out the door before your hour is up, there are a few things you can do. First is note the time of your arrival, most rooms at the big 3 spas have clocks in each room. If you see that you're being escorted out early, you can mention the time you've been given and you can request she work your back or legs more, or almost any other massage related area. Most girls will honor that request and give you more time in accordance to your full hour. If she declines, you can restate your request more firmly (but politely), and eventually you can ask to speak with the mama-san or manager or boss, whatever word she responds to. The girl will normally relent at this point, but if not give your opinion to the mama-san. The manager tends to want the customers to leave happy and may either compel the girl to give you your full hour or she may promise a better time in the future. The future promise tends to be forgotten but at least make your point, and post your experience here while you're at it.

Of course sometimes all you want to do is leave early anyway, your choice.

Bgblz
03-30-09, 08:19
[QUOTE=Most of what I say above assumes you have a fair knowledge of the history of the board, I just can't get around that. I'll close by conceding that telling a new hobbyist to read the board is daunting and semi-inefficient, the board is something like 500 posts long at this point. Remember that the best things in life cost you effort. That said I'm trying to think of a way to more easily bridge the learning curve, if I can that is. Good luck out there.[/QUOTE]

Hear, Hear! There is a wealth of information and knowledge in the old posts. I am still somewhat new to the board and AMPs. Although I red the old posts, I still posted stupid questions which could have been answered by further reading. I've seen the same thing repeated by newbies on this board. The information is right here.

Thanks Islay!

Big Balls

Dayamcock
04-01-09, 00:53
I was planning to go to Tokyo to try Yumi after reading reviews but Tokyo's signs were turned off. Ivy also had open sign turned off and from driving distance it looks like there is a paper on the front door window. Don't know why they were both closed.
So I went to HK.
Two girls there were Candi and Penny.
Took Candi and she was close to GFE.
About the same rating I would give as bgblz has given the score.

Islay
04-01-09, 09:54
Ivy also had open sign turned off and from driving distance it looks like there is a paper on the front door window. Don't know why they were both closed.

The Ivy has the hours listed on a piece of paper on the front door. If you swung through on Sunday, well Ivy is normally closed on Sundays. I'm not sure about Tokyo, maybe they forgot to turn on the light?

Dayamcock
04-01-09, 15:23
The Ivy has the hours listed on a piece of paper on the front door. If you swung through on Sunday, well Ivy is normally closed on Sundays. I'm not sure about Tokyo, maybe they forgot to turn on the light?

I wrote the report on the day of my visit which was Tuesday

Islay
04-04-09, 06:40
Met a new girl at the Tokyo recently, first letter G. She look's 28 but probably is 30+, about 5'4", straight black hair down to her shoulders that is parted off center, a handfull chest and small backside, not petite but thin. She has a few tatoos at her lower back and her belly. There isn't anything striking about her face, but she is attractive. She has a deep raspy voice and is capable of some english communication.

There was no haggling (standard $), no wait either. She went straight for the light touch, I found her prepatory actions to be satisfactory. She knows how to stimulate and how to handle the equipment, the whole session was quite good. I received the lunch rush, but as I had other things to do I didn't argue. She did provide the extra customer service of helping with my clothes and shoes, that's always a nice touch.

G is a recommend. The other girl, who I've not seen before, looked to be slightly older, and had some very large science wonders positioned on her chest. She looked ok and might be an interesting visit too.

Bgblz
04-04-09, 09:48
I guess I had a commincations problem with J. at the I. Wasn't going to happen.

So I slipped on over to the T.

I was tended to by a girl who's new. K is 5'4", tatooed, late 30's, dark straight hair to middle of back, slight build, bolt ons of about 34c. Could have been the same gal Islay described. She had a bare mid-driff outfit on and had a "tamp-stamp" taboo. I got the light touch treatment, but was looking for a solid massage. Same as Islay, she was pretty firm about the number of Jacksons, and I got the lunch time bum rush on a Friday. I am not sure I will repeat.

Looks: 6
TS: 6 (What with the cheap Dial bar soap. It dries out my skin!)
Attitude: 6
Extras: 6.5

Bgblz
04-20-09, 11:32
Last week I stopped by the place we don't write about. I had a session with C. I had a really bad lower back problem which she worked very hard at to no avail. Rest of the visit was much as you would expect. I had hoped to see the new gal.

BGBLZ

Bgblz
04-22-09, 08:50
New gal at TS. Rose is in her late thirties, around 5'5", about 120 lbs, 36 C easy, soft, light complexion, straight black hair to middle of back. Bare mid-drift revealed thorn tatoo around waist. Since she is not exactly my type I would not repeat.

Looks: 6
Attitude: 7
TS: 7
Extras: 7