PDA

View Full Version : Flags Center

Davepi2
02-02-17, 01:04
I visited Flags Center today. Nice looking lady, about 30. Gave great massage with lots of teasing. On the flip she motioned it was self service but after a little negotiation I left happy with plenty of roaming allowed. $60 for the hour and it took $40 for the tip. It was worth it and I will be back.

RickMann
02-02-17, 14:05
I visited Flags Center today. Nice looking lady, about 30. Gave great massage with lots of teasing. On the flip she motioned it was self service but after a little negotiation I left happy with plenty of roaming allowed. $60 for the hour and it took $40 for the tip. It was worth it and I will be back.Where is this? Why is it not under "massage"?

Cherny
02-07-17, 23:07
Where is this? Why is it not under "massage"?Perhaps this is it?: http://columbus.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/las-vegas-technician-new-6815-flags-center-drive-columbus-1-626-267-7759/33666270.

"Experience a Excellent Traditional Chinese, South Korean, Massage with new experienced Masseuse from LAS Vegas".

Good question on why it is not under massage. Does not need a new "User Blog" topic IMHO.