PDA

View Full Version : American Politics During the Trump Presidency

Admin2
11-15-16, 10:17
Thread starter.

Blake 4
01-27-17, 00:09
So in light of our new President's comments and attitude about Mexicans and how they must feel about the demand that they pay for the wall he's planning, how well are we Americans going to be received over in Tijuana? Are they going to be hating us more than they're wanting the tourism? Or should we be like most Americans abroad and claim we're Canadian?

Seeking Sex
01-27-17, 01:56
So in light of our new President's comments and attitude about Mexicans and how they must feel about the demand that they pay for the wall he's planning, how well are we Americans going to be received over in Tijuana? Are they going to be hating us more than they're wanting the tourism? Or should we be like most Americans abroad and claim we're Canadian?I think the Mexican people are smart to realize that the so called taxes on Mexican products will be paid by average Americans and not Mexicans. They should not bear any grudges against us. .

SurferDude501
01-28-17, 21:30
My fellow mongers. What kind of implications will Drumpf's recent executive orders have on our sex workers, many of whom don't have US citizenship? My understanding is that those who have green cards, or are foreign permanent residents will not be allowed to gain entry. Any thoughts?

Trust Lust
01-30-17, 06:29
Once I heard Trump's Secretary of State was Exxon Mobile's CEO, I knew right off the bat he was just another in a long line of Rockefeller puppets since Warren G. Harding. You can count on it, the Wall won't be there to keep them out, it will be here to keep us in. I just can't get away from the book NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY, I read back when I was a kid. It's a well known fact that Nelson Rockefeller went over there in 1964 and fired Nikita Kruschev and that Standard Oil owns the oil in Russia. It's not that the Rockefellers are against Russia, it's that they're more on their side than ours. Any pretending that Putin is our foe is an utter smoke screen; he's Rockefeller anointed. To believe we're going to shut the Border is a fantasy just as it is we're going to become willing to work our asses off for food, a ride to work, and an apartment shared with twenty other immigrants. I didn't think we had any choice for President, this election. Some Constitutional Party candidate was supposed to be good, but the problem with these people is that they don't even know why the Constitution had to be or that most regarded it an act of treason when it was first put in. Maybe there's a step up from the NDCIC so called simple mindedness, but if it that we've evolved into complex special interest groups, then the deal is sealed the same way. Trump is right there in NYNY with the Rockefellers and all emanating special interest groups. In other words, they'll spend the next four years talking about doing away with Obamacare and building the Wall. But they won't have any trouble at all increasing our taxes and more heavily regulating our lives.

Trust Lust
03-13-17, 05:50
I highly recommend listening to the AM late night radio eg, Coast to Coast and Ground Zero etc. Their guests, although often into quack medicine, space critters, and haunted house hooey, are more often than not quite informed and enlightened when it comes to politics. The other night he was to have on on G. Edward Griffin, who went on making all the sense in the world, when it came to Trump. His claim is that Trump's foreign policy ain't no different from Obama's, Bush or Clinton's, and that were Hillary to have been elected we would be stuck with all the same chaos that we now have with Trump. The protesting with Hillary would be over more cop shootings more than likely. So Griffin has it that we can't tell anything about Trump until we find out about his real philosophical ideas, and he contends that Putin's are no different from Obama's. Obama and Putin are both collectivists, and Trump is probably just as much a collectivist as both of the Bush presidents.

Nory went on to suggest that the Wall was gonnna be a big waste of money, but Griffin didn't choose to react much on the matter. He probably didn't care to open up a can of worms with any claims that the problem with Mexican immigration could best be solved with cutting out the free medicine and schooling. KRAZEE thing is, the Wall ain't going to be put there to keep them out. It's going to be put their to keep us from escaping. Maybe Nory was to have reached his tolerance level with Griffin. Griffin was to say he would have given both Obama and Bush F's for their efforts as presidents while Nory was willing to give Obama a B grade. Guess Griffin was figuring Nory a lost cause by that time. After that he was to finish up with how lost the American people are when it comes to politics. We don't have any reason, anymore, to send people to Moscow for communist training; it can be gotten right here. Look at the hammers and sickles drawn on our protesters posters, and people, such as Soros, despite all their funding of communist front organizations, are regarded as Libertarians or old fashioned Taft Conservatives.

MeyghaMann
04-07-18, 23:34
So in light of our new President's comments and attitude about Mexicans and how they must feel about the demand that they pay for the wall he's planning, how well are we Americans going to be received over in Tijuana? Are they going to be hating us more than they're wanting the tourism? Or should we be like most Americans abroad and claim we're Canadian?Looks like he has his own problems with stormy right now.

BlueRay333
11-11-18, 07:25
Trump is a very unpredictable politician. It is not clear how his reign will end.

Tela1980
11-13-18, 15:54
Trump is a very unpredictable politician. It is not clear how his reign will end.What we need is to build the wall and get most of these illegals the hell out of OUR country.

HornyGuy Lif
12-17-18, 18:00
Hope this won't be flagged political try my best to avoid that. I encourage everyone to read up on how the FBI set up Michael Flynn and this lawyer Cohan. It was pretty amazing how low they go to set guys up. If they would of replied I'm not going to answer that question no problem. FBI told them it was all informal chat no need for a lawyer present. Even this lawyer Cohen fell for it! And he of all people should of known better. Once you lie to FBI it's major deal and they have big leverage both guy are now broke from lawyer fees. While we hopefully never encounter the FBI our own LE will employ the same tactics on us if your ever foolish enough to talk to one without a lawyer or just refuse to talk to them at all. They are all trained masters of manipulation and will turn anything you say against you. They know how to set the trap and guide you into it. Those 2 guys are a great example of coarse they went up against the unlimited resources of the government. This is why they like to charge drug dealers with federal charges, no one has enough financial resources to go up against unlimited funds of federal government.

Admin2
12-17-18, 21:16
Hope this won't be flagged political try my best to avoid that. I encourage everyone to read up on how the FBI set up Michael Flynn and this lawyer Cohan. It was pretty amazing how low they go to set guys up. If they would of replied I'm not going to answer that question no problem. FBI told them it was all informal chat no need for a lawyer present. Even this lawyer Cohen fell for it! And he of all people should of known better. Once you lie to FBI it's major deal and they have big leverage both guy are now broke from lawyer fees. While we hopefully never encounter the FBI our own LE will employ the same tactics on us if your ever foolish enough to talk to one without a lawyer or just refuse to talk to them at all. They are all trained masters of manipulation and will turn anything you say against you. They know how to set the trap and guide you into it. Those 2 guys are a great example of coarse they went up against the unlimited resources of the government. This is why they like to charge drug dealers with federal charges, no one has enough financial resources to go up against unlimited funds of federal government.Three salient points which are facts and you cannot dispute them as Cohen has allocuted.

1. Cops at all levels are allowed to lie (I don't like that but it's the way the system works).

2. Cohen is a lawyer, he knew lying to the cops was illegal, he knew he could have counsel.

3. The initial act which predicated the conversation with the lying cops was a felony.

The rest is opinion.

I get it that you like the right but eventually the right aligned against Nixon and that's starting to happen with Trump. The law was clearly broken, he was clearly involved, it's just a matter of time before the real power brokers tell him to step down.

Before you assassinate my character for being a liberal, I'm not, I'm politically apathetic, I'm simply dedicated to reality. I think it's funny that any of you guys still think either party represents your interests, they don't. It's not red v blue it's us v them and the them is all the people in Washington.

CumHere
12-18-18, 12:00
Three salient points which are facts and you cannot dispute them as Cohen has allocuted.

1. Cops at all levels are allowed to lie (I don't like that but it's the way the system works).

2. Cohen is a lawyer, he knew lying to the cops was illegal, he knew he could have counsel.

3. The initial act which predicated the conversation with the lying cops was a felony.

The rest is opinion.

I get it that you like the right but eventually the right aligned against Nixon and that's starting to happen with Trump. The law was clearly broken, he was clearly involved, it's just a matter of time before the real power brokers tell him to step down.

Before you assassinate my character for being a liberal, I'm not, I'm politically apathetic, I'm simply dedicated to reality. I think it's funny that any of you guys still think either party represents your interests, they don't. It's not red v blue it's us v them and the them is all the people in Washington.That's true and the old adage has never been more true. The men who have the gold makes the rules and that is the essence of Washington.

Agreed

A2

Ps1999
12-18-18, 13:52
Three salient points which are facts and you cannot dispute them as Cohen has allocuted.

The rest is opinion.

Before you assassinate my character for being a liberal, I'm not, I'm politically apathetic, I'm simply dedicated to reality. I think it's funny that any of you guys still think either party represents your interests, they don't. It's not red v blue it's us v them and the them is all the people in Washington.To your point one. Totaly agree from my own personal situation years ago. Dumb 18 year old kid. Officer being my friend. "Lets help you get through this". Not no more.

To your later points I have a friend that had just directed me to read up on what I believe your talking about, and you are correct it is Us against Them.

SX Doctor
12-18-18, 16:18
If you have a choice between committing a felony by lying or being honest and admitting to committing a felony, you have not been entrapped. Entrapment refers to when government induces a law-abiding individual to break the law. Giving you the opportunity to lie when they know you are lying is not entrapment. And Flynn was asked if he wanted a lawyer present and declined, perhaps thinking that it would be more believable if he acted like he had nothing to hide.

Flynn was already breaking the law and made a deal so he wouldn't be charged with those crimes. Cohen was breaking the law. People who engage in this hobby are breaking the law. When you get caught doing something wrong, you often get punished more if you lie about and try to avoid punishment. Those are two scummy individuals and, let's admit, we're mostly scum on this board as well.

If you're going to engage in illegal activity, I suggest thinking ahead of time about what you will admit to if caught. Have your lies ready, but know when to admit defeat and come clean.

Soft7
12-18-18, 17:33
That the hobby is illegal in America is a huge joke. It's just another way to wage war and exploit the people. Obviously there is nothing wrong morally with a consensual, paid arrangement. Married men usually have to pay a lot more indirectly (for a lot less)!

WebGuy1234
12-19-18, 11:31
It's not red v blue it's us v them and the them is all the people in Washington.100% True. Its all about how they can keep their existing power and get more, no matter the side of the isle. If they happen to accidently do something good for the country, it was an indirect result of their primary mission which is power.

Some folks may go to Washington with the best of intensions, but the way the system is designed they will not stay there unless they tirelessly work in their own self interests.

What is the fix? Not sure, but my guess in term limits. Short ones.

That said, I vote in every election. I try to pick the least offensive to our Bill of Rights, IMHO.

GypsyMan
12-19-18, 11:36
100% True. Its all about how they can keep their existing power and get more, no matter the side of the isle. If they happen to accidently do something good for the country, it was an indirect result of their primary mission which is power.

Some folks may go to Washington with the best of intensions, but the way the system is designed they will not stay there unless they tirelessly work in their own self interests.

What is the fix? Not sure, but my guess in term limits. Short ones.

That said, I vote in every election. I try to pick the least offensive to our Bill of Rights, IMHO.I vote in every election because if you don't vote you can't *****.

GMan25
12-19-18, 16:00
If you have a choice between committing a felony by lying or being honest and admitting to committing a felony, you have not been entrapped. Entrapment refers to when government induces a law-abiding individual to break the law. Giving you the opportunity to lie when they know you are lying is not entrapment. And Flynn was asked if he wanted a lawyer present and declined, perhaps thinking that it would be more believable if he acted like he had nothing to hide.

Flynn was already breaking the law and made a deal so he wouldn't be charged with those crimes. Cohen was breaking the law. People who engage in this hobby are breaking the law. When you get caught doing something wrong, you often get punished more if you lie about and try to avoid punishment. Those are two scummy individuals and, let's admit, we're mostly scum on this board as well.

If you're going to engage in illegal activity, I suggest thinking ahead of time about what you will admit to if caught. Have your lies ready, but know when to admit defeat and come clean.Flynn hadn't really broken the law. The FBI report said they believed he was telling the truth. Mueller's team went after him anyway and caused him to go bankrupt with legal fees and he had to sell his house. They also threatened to lock up his son. He plead guilty to stop the madness and get it over with. The crime he plead to was lying to FBI agents on letting with the Russian ambassador, which isn't a crime.

Half of the Senate met this ambassador for lunch etc. It isn't uncommon for an incoming administration to meet with foreign dignitaries as they transition into office.

Flynn had no issue speaking freely with the FBI without legal representation because he knew he did nothing wrong and wasn't lying. The entire investigation is predicated on a false report, hired, and paid fro by the Clinton campaign. The Russian dossier being used as the sole piece of evidence for spying on Americans etc. Is a disgrace.

HornyGuy Lif
12-20-18, 04:59
Evidently this Cohen fellow got in trouble over the Stormy Daniels payment. At least what I've read. You would think attorney client privilege would of protected him. And politician of both parties are guilty of paying women off that they've had affairs or sex with. Look at all that has come out about the Kennedy's over the years. He was running women in and out of the White House like crazy. Banging every chick he could. From what I been following both Flynn and Cohen may just have given up and pleaded guilty not having resources to fight it any longer. This Jerry Corsi has filled a 300 million suit alleging Muellar wanted him to lie and commit perjury to fit Muellar 's version. Who knows not me. When you hear what others from the opposing party have done and it goes no where it gives one pause to think. Just recently found missing emails disclosed 3 million bucks came from a certain foundation to pay for their daughter wedding. Other things are coming out about first George Bush being a CIA spook for many years and possibly linked to the JFK thing in Dallas. Prescott Bush was also alleged to be a CIA operative to. Well connected family to all the powerhouse big time players it seems. Ain't political junk fun, never know what's under the next rock.

LoveSmallPerky
12-20-18, 14:52
Flynn hadn't really broken the law. The FBI report said they believed he was telling the truth. Mueller's team went after him anyway and caused him to go bankrupt with legal fees and he had to sell his house. They also threatened to lock up his son. He plead guilty to stop the madness and get it over with. The crime he plead to was lying to FBI agents on letting with the Russian ambassador, which isn't a crime.

Half of the Senate met this ambassador for lunch etc. It isn't uncommon for an incoming administration to meet with foreign dignitaries as they transition into office.

Flynn had no issue speaking freely with the FBI without legal representation because he knew he did nothing wrong and wasn't lying. The entire investigation is predicated on a false report, hired, and paid fro by the Clinton campaign. The Russian dossier being used as the sole piece of evidence for spying on Americans etc. Is a disgrace.The other night I heard the first part of MarkLavin's radio show, he re4 ad the statute. As he explained it, you don't need to actually lie to them, it can be them thinking that you are misleading them. So Flynn could have been truthful but Muller decided to think otherwise and no evidence. It was mentioned back then that Flynn was out of money and the kid issue was why he caved and plead out.

LoveSmallPerky
12-20-18, 14:56
Yes there is the privilege between them but it has been stated quite often that can be voided out. If they were involved in illegal activities during the time that privilege is void. I'm not saying they were breaking the law, just that is a way they can get around it.

Admin2
12-20-18, 21:31
Evidently this Cohen fellow got in trouble over the Stormy Daniels payment. At least what I've read. You would think attorney client privilege would of protected him. And politician of both parties are guilty of paying women off that they've had affairs or sex with. Look at all that has come out about the Kennedy's over the years. He was running women in and out of the White House like crazy. Banging every chick he could. From what I been following both Flynn and Cohen may just have given up and pleaded guilty not having resources to fight it any longer. This Jerry Corsi has filled a 300 million suit alleging Muellar wanted him to lie and commit perjury to fit Muellar 's version. Who knows not me. When you hear what others from the opposing party have done and it goes no where it gives one pause to think. Just recently found missing emails disclosed 3 million bucks came from a certain foundation to pay for their daughter wedding. Other things are coming out about first George Bush being a CIA spook for many years and possibly linked to the JFK thing in Dallas. Prescott Bush was also alleged to be a CIA operative to. Well connected family to all the powerhouse big time players it seems. Ain't political junk fun, never know what's under the next rock.Like 100% absolutely right down the line come to life.

TMeister
12-21-18, 01:06
Wow. Just wow. Respected general with 45 years of distinguished service is QUITTING. Saying he can no longer tolerate the Orange Soviet Criminal Clown-In-Chief.

And so the meltdown continues. The USSR Trumptanic is sinking fast. Mueller readying his biggest torpedo soon. FIRE AT WILL, SIR!

Jeep95
12-21-18, 11:20
Evidently this Cohen fellow got in trouble over the Stormy Daniels payment. At least what I've read. You would think attorney client privilege would of protected him. And politician of both parties are guilty of paying women off that they've had affairs or sex with. Look at all that has come out about the Kennedy's over the years. He was running women in and out of the White House like crazy. Banging every chick he could. From what I been following both Flynn and Cohen may just have given up and pleaded guilty not having resources to fight it any longer. This Jerry Corsi has filled a 300 million suit alleging Muellar wanted him to lie and commit perjury to fit Muellar 's version. Who knows not me. When you hear what others from the opposing party have done and it goes no where it gives one pause to think. Just recently found missing emails disclosed 3 million bucks came from a certain foundation to pay for their daughter wedding. Other things are coming out about first George Bush being a CIA spook for many years and possibly linked to the JFK thing in Dallas. Prescott Bush was also alleged to be a CIA operative to. Well connected family to all the powerhouse big time players it seems. Ain't political junk fun, never know what's under the next rock.Yeah, you believe Corsi, the scumbag who has as his big achievement concocted Swift boat for Veterans, over Mueller. "who knows not me" I know you are a lover of a draft dodging Putin ball licker biggest POtuS lying ahole, doesn't pay his contractors, has had 6 bankruptcies and is intent on bankrupting the USA, spends our money paying our people to ride around in golf carts, a pussy grabber. But people like you will believe every word that bonespurs speaks as if it's biblical. FYI. He is not a conservative!

Jeep95
12-21-18, 11:26
Hope this won't be flagged political try my best to avoid that. I encourage everyone to read up on how the FBI set up Michael Flynn and this lawyer Cohan. It was pretty amazing how low they go to set guys up. If they would of replied I'm not going to answer that question no problem. FBI told them it was all informal chat no need for a lawyer present. Even this lawyer Cohen fell for it! And he of all people should of known better. Once you lie to FBI it's major deal and they have big leverage both guy are now broke from lawyer fees. While we hopefully never encounter the FBI our own LE will employ the same tactics on us if your ever foolish enough to talk to one without a lawyer or just refuse to talk to them at all. They are all trained masters of manipulation and will turn anything you say against you. They know how to set the trap and guide you into it. Those 2 guys are a great example of coarse they went up against the unlimited resources of the government. This is why they like to charge drug dealers with federal charges, no one has enough financial resources to go up against unlimited funds of federal government.Don't lie, it's not perjury. Very simple. There's the 5th. We have clowns running this country who think they're smarter. They lie every day and say stupid shit every day but morons like you believe them. Nice how bonespurs has lifted sanctions on Russian companies yesterday, I'm sure that's been at the top of his and Putins list.

TMeister
12-21-18, 12:01
What we need is to build the wall and get most of these illegals the hell out of OUR country.By that logic, you and ALL your family are in this country ILLEGALLY. You stole this land from the Natives who founded and prospered in this country for the past 5000 years. They were bestowed it by God and cultivated it with divine providence.

So please, pack your bags and your ugly racist family and LEAVE my country. Not tomorrow or the next week. NOW!! Your kind of filth are not wanted here.

Howard5354
12-21-18, 15:04
The other night I heard the first part of MarkLavin's radio show, he re4 ad the statute. As he explained it, you don't need to actually lie to them, it can be them thinking that you are misleading them. So Flynn could have been truthful but Muller decided to think otherwise and no evidence. It was mentioned back then that Flynn was out of money and the kid issue was why he caved and plead out.We all need tp stand with Trump.

HornyGuy Lif
12-21-18, 21:08
The other night I heard the first part of MarkLavin's radio show, he re4 ad the statute. As he explained it, you don't need to actually lie to them, it can be them thinking that you are misleading them. So Flynn could have been truthful but Muller decided to think otherwise and no evidence. It was mentioned back then that Flynn was out of money and the kid issue was why he caved and plead out.Just like local LE always charges arrest victims with as many statutes as they can in order to get you to make a deal and plead guilty to one charge or a lesser charge. Legal representation costs big money. 30 years ago it was 2500 to amend a state violation to a county ordinance violation which ment nothing. To take it to trial was minimum 10 grand! And remember this was 30 years ago. If your innocent your actually forced to lie and commit perjury in the name of the law. Plus all this Flynn and Cohen stuff wreak of politics. If your out of money or have none to start with all you can do is take their deal.

Admin2
12-21-18, 23:17
The other night I heard the first part of MarkLavin's radio show, he re4 ad the statute. As he explained it, you don't need to actually lie to them, it can be them thinking that you are misleading them. So Flynn could have been truthful but Muller decided to think otherwise and no evidence. It was mentioned back then that Flynn was out of money and the kid issue was why he caved and plead out.Please don't make me move this stuff again. I honestly could give a fuck less where you are in this never ending, never changing, repetitive bullshit called American Politics I'm an apathist. What I care about is this stupid, never ending, never changing bullshit stinking up the other threads which is why this thread was created. Please, feel free to post, argue, harangue your rivals,or whatever to your hearts content here but unless the political commentary is DIRECTLY related to the hobby then keep it here.

A2

GimmeMoreHead
12-21-18, 23:51
Yeah, you believe Corsi, the scumbag who has as his big achievement concocted Swift boat for Veterans, over Mueller. "who knows not me" I know you are a lover of a draft dodging Putin ball licker biggest POtuS lying ahole, doesn't pay his contractors, has had 6 bankruptcies and is intent on bankrupting the USA, spends our money paying our people to ride around in golf carts, a pussy grabber. But people like you will believe every word that bonespurs speaks as if it's biblical. FYI. He is not a conservative!Wow you're a member of this forum and you're calling Trump a pussy grabber? Really? Foh the USA has been drowning in debt for decades. If you didn't serve in the military and you call Trump a draft dodger then aren't you one too? He's a right wing populist BTW.

GimmeMoreHead
12-21-18, 23:57
By that logic, you and ALL your family are in this country ILLEGALLY. You stole this land from the Natives who founded and prospered in this country for the past 5000 years. They were bestowed it by God and cultivated it with divine providence.

So please, pack your bags and your ugly racist family and LEAVE my country. Not tomorrow or the next week. NOW!! Your kind of filth are not wanted here.The natives were killing each other like savages. Nothing has changed. Give it up bro this has been settled. The white folk took your land and made you their *****. Now why'all either adapt or perish. BUILD THE WALL! DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS! TRUMP 2020!

Philly Guy
12-23-18, 22:56
Wow. Just wow. Respected general with 45 years of distinguished service is QUITTING. Saying he can no longer tolerate the Orange Soviet Criminal Clown-In-Chief.

And so the meltdown continues. The USSR Trumptanic is sinking fast. Mueller readying his biggest torpedo soon. FIRE AT WILL, SIR!You sir are a twatwaffle. Please go fuck your self.

Ausse Salt
12-27-18, 21:34
Blimey! . I see that insults still reign supreme 'round here.

But that said, why do some o' you believe that.

American Indians (native Americans) were the FIRST ones here?

Scientific researchers and historical fact-finders would surely.

Tell you that the Aborigine people were FIRST onto American land.

Which of course. Makes Australia the true American originals.

Thank you very much.

Glad to have a GREAT American patriot President Donald Trump.

Running the country. And "Making America Great Again!

Just sayin'.

# Salty.

Ausse Salt
01-06-19, 12:27
It would be nice if we could all have a good two-way.

Political discussion here. On President Trump, or Congress.

Or on politics in general.

It surely would also be nice to have a forum.

To do it in.

# Salty.

Explorer11
03-07-19, 10:34
Is Trump the first man to get a refund from a porn star? LOL.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/stormy-daniels-ordered-to-pay-trump-293000-for-legal-fees-in-failed-defamation-suit/2018/12/11/999d4544-fd8e-11e8-ad40-cdfd0e0dd65a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e301e01ae6c0

Ausse Salt
03-07-19, 17:41
Hee Hee! .

It would surely seem that Stormy is.

"working for Trump now" as she needs to.

Pay-off the President's legal bills!

Ah well. The things we do fer love.

# Salty.

Phlasher
03-08-19, 16:03
There was an article in The NY Times that said they have arrested over 300 people throughout Florida and New York due to this investigation.And, among those joining Trump to watch tbe Superbowl was the owner of some of those spas.

Hines Karlton
03-08-19, 16:19
LOL at trump and his son and Kraft celebrating and taking pics with the madam who runs the spa at their private super bowl party.

This shit get deep.

Mr.Inch
03-08-19, 20:07
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/08/politics/li-yang-miami-herald-donald-trump-bob-kraft-superbowl/index.html

Nuff said.

Trump 2020.

IronHorseman2
03-08-19, 20:44
Now the truth comes out. It was in fact a political hit job!!

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/08/politics/li-yang-miami-herald-donald-trump-bob-kraft-superbowl/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

WllWankForFood
03-08-19, 21:50
https://splinternews.com/heres-donald-trump-with-the-founder-of-robert-krafts-fa-1833150689

Leon065
03-09-19, 03:03
How funny is that! I laughed so hard. I believe this is what you call, "an opportunist. " You can bet a politician will take a photo with anybody who gives $50 grand to their campaign fund. The other pics are likely a result of her simply asking. This one seems to be expanding her horizons by attending a number of political events, with copies plastered all over her social media accounts. I would bet the Trumps will think more than twice before they take any more selfies! I've taken some pics with some famous people too. Robin Williams, Lance Armstrong, some NFL cheerleaders, and would bet that not one of them remembers me. If I was to commit some public crime, somebody would find one of those pics and they'd be all over the net just the same. Especially if they were trying to shame that person (vis a vis. Lance Armstrong). Anyway, it's not as if you can link anybody at the fundraiser with an actual criminal activity. Even the woman in the photo sold the business (at least on paper) a few years before Mr. Kraft got his cheese grated. This is all about trashing Trump and selling papers. Ah. The politics. At least...that's what I figured after reading this "story."

https://splinternews.com/heres-donald-trump-with-the-founder-of-robert-krafts-fa-1833150689

TungstenHP
03-09-19, 04:18
https://splinternews.com/heres-donald-trump-with-the-founder-of-robert-krafts-fa-1833150689God forbid our president is a man just like us. Oh the horror!

KalaFina
03-09-19, 06:28
The lady might've sold her spa before the incident but her family still owns spas and nail salons maybe which have mixed reviews about HEs the massage community isn't that big and many know her for a good reason. Hope she stays off the grid because of she goes down it would be a significant blow to the community.

How funny is that! I laughed so hard. I believe this is what you call, "an opportunist. " You can bet a politician will take a photo with anybody who gives $50 grand to their campaign fund. The other pics are likely a result of her simply asking. This one seems to be expanding her horizons by attending a number of political events, with copies plastered all over her social media accounts. I would bet the Trumps will think more than twice before they take any more selfies! I've taken some pics with some famous people too. Robin Williams, Lance Armstrong, some NFL cheerleaders, and would bet that not one of them remembers me. If I was to commit some public crime, somebody would find one of those pics and they'd be all over the net just the same. Especially if they were trying to shame that person (vis a vis. Lance Armstrong). Anyway, it's not as if you can link anybody at the fundraiser with an actual criminal activity. Even the woman in the photo sold the business (at least on paper) a few years before Mr. Kraft got his cheese grated. This is all about trashing Trump and selling papers. Ah. The politics. At least...that's what I figured after reading this "story."

WllWankForFood
03-09-19, 15:15
God forbid our president is a man just like us. Oh the horror!I am fine with him being a "man just like us" , just don't be a hypocrite about it. These politicians would never admit to doing this sort of stuff, don't want to piss of the evangelical voters. If they really cared about the safety of sex workers, they would legalize and tax it to make it safe. Same thing with marijuana.

Calenton777
03-09-19, 17:56
I am fine with him being a "man just like us" , just don't be a hypocrite about it. These politicians would never admit to doing this sort of stuff, don't want to piss of the evangelical voters. If they really cared about the safety of sex workers, they would legalize and tax it to make it safe. Same thing with marijuana.Exactly, the being a hypocrite is what kills it. This was the administration that brought Backpage down, and now FL is cracking down on the massage parlors as well. If you are just a man, legalize the business, because in other countries it has been known to boost the economy, make money for the state, and now you can require constant testing. But it's all about hiding behind this image, just to appease to a minority of evangelicals. / rant off.

Ausse Salt
03-10-19, 13:15
Blimey! Surely "created a monster" here. .

Not sure IF the Trump family taking "selfies".

And them being shown by people, is any worse.

Then Obama's photo with Farrakahn that.

Was HIDDEN by the media.

Remember we were told "the photo doesn't exist"?

And NOW that Obama is out of the White House.

We see that the photo DOES exist.

Now it would surely seem that the.

Famous Australian philosopher-bloke.

Named Confushess was correct.

When he said "Two wrongs don't mike a right. ".

But two Wrights made a airplane.

Those fellows prolly got Australian bloodlines.

# Salty.

JBrasco951
03-18-19, 17:42
The four top Democrats from the House and Senate Intelligence and Judiciary committees have called on the FBI to open both criminal and counterintelligence investigations into the founder of a chain of massage parlors in Florida. Yang also reportedly ran a business that claimed to sell access to President Trump and his associates.

The Miami Herald and Mother Jones magazine have both reported that Yang created a business called "GY US Investments" whose website, since taken down, offered clients "the opportunity to interact with the President, the American Minister of Commerce and other political figures. " The company said it could arrange photo ops with the president and arrange "White House and Capitol Hill" dinners.

Ausse Salt
03-19-19, 17:03
Blimey! Surely sounds as bad as Hillary selling-off America's.

Uranium to the Russians back-when she was on as the.

Secretary of State.

Not sure how President TRUMP figures into the.

Investigation of the Chinese massage parlours.

Hmmmm. Bill Clinton surely spends a lot.

Of time in Florida. Maybe he's in the mix also.

# Salty.

Ausse Salt
03-24-19, 16:54
Crikey! Would ya look at that.

No Collusion by President Trump in the elections.

Surely something that we knew all-along.

Now maybe the President can continue.

Making America Great Again!

# Salty.

NewLit
04-09-19, 10:25
Watching now the USA Attorney General's testimony before Congress. Part of this testimony was related to the efforts of the USA Department of Justice against human trafficking. The Attorney General just said that this is the main focus of his department and that they are putting a lot of resources on this, including creating specific task forces in each and every state.

While I am, of course, against human trafficking, I am very concerned that this will indirectly affect many clients who ignore whether a provider is a "free" provider or "trafficked" provider. The recent example of the bust of the Florida MP seems now to be just the tip of the iceberg. I would support a focus on the efforts of the Department of Justice, as long as the law is changed and customers are not criminally liable anymore. But I know this is not going to happen.

In summary, I agree with some other friends on this board that this might be the time to stay clear from MPs or other similar facilities.

I moved your post to the political thread for two reasons

1. Just as the Jupiter Florida bust was about a mayoral election, this is nothing more than the beginning of the run up to the 2020 election

2. The assholes we deal with on this site who live to fight about shit are going to pounce all over this post to make it political so I'm just saving time.

A2

Ausse Salt
04-10-19, 17:21
Hmmmm. NOT political, as it wouldn't matter who's on.

The laws are the same.

Used to be that protitution was combatted by police.

Because of the drugs involved.

Remember "Prostitution aint a victemless crime"?

Leads to other crimes like heavy drug use?

So the police always got Gov. Funds for their.

Sting-traps and what-not.

But now "EVERYBODY is on drugs".

With opiod addictions all-about the country.

So let's flip the script to "human trafficing".

As the reason to curb prostitution.

So the police get Gov. Funds to stop "human traffics".

And when THAT surely runs dry, it will be that.

"prostitution causes Altzhiemers" and they'll need money for that.

# Salty.

I get it, you're a Trump supporter. We are neutral on the forum but to say your posts aren't political simply isn't true. They are both political and partisan and should be on this thread.

That being said, please feel free to post as often as you wish about it, here, on this thread.

Don't try to make a fight about this as you partisan guys like to do. I liked Vermin Supreme in 2016. I don't care who you like, I just want to keep the convo on the pussy threads about pussy and not politics because once started it never ends. Keeping it here means you guys who love to fight about this shit can do so as much as you want and the guys who don't want to see it don't have to.

A2

Ausse Salt
04-11-19, 18:02
Sorry there, mate. You mis-understood me.

I didn't mean that me-own posts are not political.

- they surely ARE.

I meant that the prostitution / human trafficing issue.

Is NOT a political one.

Even that I'm a Trump supporter, I'm hoping.

That we can ALL discuss things in a reasonable manner.

For President Trump loves the ladies also.

And President Clinton does as well.

"Political harmony" after all! .

# Salty.

Ausse Salt
04-15-19, 23:04
I'm encouraged to see the President surely making a.

Good effort to find a home for all the illegals rushing the border.

Move them to the Sanctuary citys.

That-way they can all live there and not have to worry.

About ICE officials tryin to arrest them.

Hmmmm. Also surely been watching the parents of.

Joeys caught-up in the "pay for university" acceptance.

With the colleges and what-not.

Funny how we see hollywood stars on the list.

Of people under-arrested, but NO politicians.

Seem to have been indicted in all this.

All rather Interesting, if ya ask me.

# Salty.

AlexRodriguez
04-16-19, 15:07
Didn't even know this forum existed LOL.

Ausse Salt
04-17-19, 17:13
Alex Rodreguiz?? . "A-ROD" Blimey, I'd surely reckon that you'd STILL be on yer honeymoon with "J-LO".

But surely we can discuss the President. Or anything else you'd like in a reasonable manner.

## Salty.

Skiper
04-20-19, 23:13
We don't have a political thread so I guess here is as good as anywhere.

For those who live / vote in Tampa. Do you really want a former Police Chief as mayor? How can that be good for our hobby? Straz may be no better but at least he's clueless and confusion may work to our advantage. I just get nervous when literally everyone says to vote for Castor, looks to me like the fix is in. But Straz had me with "no red light cameras' and 'no profiling' those two are enough for my vote.

Casper101
04-21-19, 05:57
We don't have a political thread so I guess here is as good as anywhere.

For those who live / vote in Tampa. Do you really want a former Police Chief as mayor? How can that be good for our hobby? Straz may be no better but at least he's clueless and confusion may work to our advantage. I just get nervous when literally everyone says to vote for Castor, looks to me like the fix is in. But Straz had me with "no red light cameras' and 'no profiling' those two are enough for my vote.This is the south and if a candidate specifically said I will eradicate all prostitution in Tampa and identifies as a Conservative, these idiots will vote them in. It's all about the "Good Ole Boy" down here, not doing what's.

Right for individual voters.

Aacountyman
04-22-19, 05:31
This is the south and if a candidate specifically said I will eradicate all prostitution in Tampa and identifies as a Conservative, these idiots will vote them in. It's all about the "Good Ole Boy" down here, not doing what's.

Right for individual voters.Castor is a liberal Democrat.

Buster Hymen
04-22-19, 15:02
From the look of the Tampa hot sheet recently, it seems LE may be using a fresh tactic to ensnare the Brotherhood.

4/18 shows one provider (the infamous Alaskan Toni of smelly-punani fame) and seven mongers popped at FALKENBURG RD S / PALM RIVER RD. This area is common ground for hotels the online advertisers to work from and has seen some LE presence in the past, but not to this extent. LE may have busted a provider in her room then used the location to lure Mongers in or have formed some sort of agreement with hotel management to run reverse stings.

Please be safe out there, fellers and be studious with your research!

Monger on!Actually, it looks like they popped three providers at that location as well as the gaggle of sorry saps that got caught up in the sting. I think you are right, got the girls, then took over the rooms and their numbers. Surprise, Surprise!

(by the looks of the girls, I wouldn't have fucked any of them, pretty worn).

Now, the one that got popped on Dale Mabry on the 19th, I would be all over that one!

Buster Hymen
04-22-19, 15:05
Castor is a liberal Democrat.Unfortunately for our hobby, we have dipshits on both ends of the spectrum, liberal dems that want to "protect all those poor trafficked women! And right wing religious nutjobs that want to stamp out this stuff due to "loose morals".

I have never come across any trafficked or underage chicks in all my Tampa escapades, and those "loose moral" champions are the most depraved bastards out there.

AlexRodriguez
04-22-19, 21:03
Alex Rodreguiz?? . "A-ROD" Blimey, I'd surely reckon that you'd STILL be on yer honeymoon with "J-LO".

But surely we can discuss the President. Or anything else you'd like in a reasonable manner.

## Salty.Ain't nothing "reasonable" about trump. The nicest thing I could say is that he is great at being a racist, lying fat sack of shit.

Skiper
04-23-19, 20:05
Castor is a liberal Democrat.Tampa has been run by Democrats for countless years.

Chase Star
04-23-19, 20:46
Tampa has been run by Democrats for countless years.And your point is? First of all, the city of Tampa itself may have had a lot of recent mayors who were Democrats but the Hillsborough County Commission had been controlled by Republicans from 2004 until just this past election. Moreover, one of the most famous strip clubs in the US (the Mons) is in Tampa. There are also, in terms of sheer number if not quality, more strip clubs in the Tampa Bay area (including both sides of the bay) than you typically find in most other similarly sized metropolitan areas. There are certainly more, in terms of BOTH quantity and quality, than you find in Republican controlled (and biblically minded) Jacksonville and a much better strip club selection than anything you'll find even in Orlando. And need I remind anyone the most extreme local county official against us hobbyists is not here in Tampa but is Republican Sheriff Grady Judd next door in Polk County.

Skiper
04-23-19, 22:47
And your point is? First of all, the city of Tampa itself may have had a lot of recent mayors who were Democrats but the Hillsborough County Commission had been controlled by Republicans from 2004 until just this past election. Moreover, one of the most famous strip clubs in the US (the Mons) is in Tampa. There are also, in terms of sheer number if not quality, more strip clubs in the Tampa Bay area (including both sides of the bay) than you typically find in most other similarly sized metropolitan areas. There are certainly more, in terms of BOTH quantity and quality, than you find in Republican controlled (and biblically minded) Jacksonville and a much better strip club selection than anything you'll find even in Orlando. And need I remind anyone the most extreme local county official against us hobbyists is not here in Tampa but is Republican Sheriff Grady Judd next door in Polk County.The good old boy Dixiecrats who always have run everything in Hillsborough, Pinellas & Pasco, are all on the take! They run the police, sheriffs, courts, organized crime, they bring in the drugs, and they control where the "crime" takes place. They run everything! Crime is allowed in black and Hispanic areas only!

Buster Hymen
04-23-19, 23:23
I will agree with your basic point that what these morality police folks always rail about is much much rarer than they would have everyone believe. But it does happen.

I know of at least one strip club dancer personally who started dancing BEFORE she had turned 18. I didn't know it at the time and fortunately I never did anything with her in the club myself (though I was tempted), but I found out about it later from a mutual dancer friend who I know and trust. I'm not sure how she got hired by the club and was allowed to dance (really really good fake ID perhaps or slack background check by whomever did the hiring at that club), but to the best of my knowledge at least she was there completely by her own choosing (i.e. like so many girls drawn by the "easy money") and the club owner himself was duped. But the point is if it happened at least once that I know about, then I'm sure there are other instances of it.

As for trafficking, we can never be totally sure where that may be happening either. Certainly, the vast majority of the girls at these places seem to be there because its exactly where they want to be. Usually it's because they don't have the job skills or drive to make the sort of money they think they're making in the clubs anywhere else (combined with the loose personal morality that it takes to be willing to disrobe before a roomful of lecherous men and often to do much more in the private rooms). Sometimes it's because the low paying jobs they might otherwise get simply are not enough to cover their financial needs (whether it be for kids at home, drug habits, or other more benign reasons). The funny thing is many don't wind up saving as much money as they might expect, either because of a lack of business savvy in how they approach their work at the club, laziness in their approach to their work or simply because they wind up wasting whatever they do make on after hours partying or work-related expenses (such as a surprising quantity of stripper outfits, shoes, nails & make-up). But I digress. Admittedly, some, perhaps even a majority, don't exactly love stripping but do it because to them it just seems better than the alternatives. Of course, not liking your job is not something unique to strippers and thus doesn't make it equate to trafficking. HOWEVER (finally I come to the point), I do recall at least one instance several years back where a bunch of people (including 1-2 who actually worked at the club in other capacities) were arrested for coercing (aka trafficking) girls to make them dance at a club (and do, ahem, "other" things), requiring to make a certain amount (which they then collected). I'm not sure if any of the dancers were also under-age. I'm also foggy on the exact nature of the coercion (perhaps the girls were undocumented immigrants) but its important to note that, to the best of my knowledge, the management of the club itself was not involved. I'm referring to the club (since closed) that used to be on Gandy next to the dog track (Showtime?) Perhaps, someone else can help fill in my Swiss cheese memory. Anyway, at the very least sex trafficking at local clubs is not entirely unheard of either. So, Caveat Emptor.

With all this being said, I think it's at least safe to say, that to the extent these things happen at all, for every rare instance there are many more which are just the actions of 2 consenting adults and it is grossly unfair to paint the whole hobby with the same morality brush. But then to these morality police the trafficking and the underage "issues" are really just their excuse to go after the WHOLE thing which to them is immoral, consenting adults or not.I am not saying that it doesn't happen. There are obviously situations where this has happened. I am just saying that it is pretty rare, because I am always on the hunt, and if it was common, I would see it, and I don't. I just get pretty pissed off where the moralists are lumping in consensual sex between adults with trafficking. The real burners are the ones that say "She is being trafficked because her boyfriend is making her suck dicks for money". This is no different from a "boyfriend is making me get my ass up in the morning and go to work at McDonalds" In both cases, the girl is totally free to say no, and dump his sorry ass. Just because they stay with the boyfriend and do what the boyfriend asks doesn't make them victims of trafficking, it makes them stupid.

I do not believe we will ever see prostitution legalized. However, the police should turn a blind eye to it in cases where consenting adults are involved. If they focus on real trafficking, and real underaged crime, so be it. I would never participate in either, and most men wouldn't.

Ausse Salt
04-24-19, 22:00
Hee Hee! . About Prez Trump. Maybe so, A-Rod. But the economy is BOOMING and unemployment levels are some of the lowest ever!

I'll take THAT type of result from Trump any day!

And for Skiper and Buster and you other mates: I've surely mentioned before that the subject of "prostitution" doesn't seem to be a Democrat or Republican issue. BOTH partys seem to move both to and froe with the issue. "Human trafficing" Ye Christ! Give me a break! Got to wonder what's next. Prostitution causes Altzheimer's? Enough is Enough.

Surely need to see common sense win the day between hobbyists, providours, police, and politicians.

## Salty.

Chase Star
04-25-19, 18:12
The good old boy Dixiecrats who always have run everything in Hillsborough, Pinellas & Pasco, are all on the take! They run the police, sheriffs, courts, organized crime, they bring in the drugs, and they control where the "crime" takes place. They run everything! Crime is allowed in black and Hispanic areas only!Skiper, I normally love your contributions to this board, but with all due respect on this one I will have to vehemently disagree.

First of all, the "Dixiecrats" is an outdated term referring to a political group organized in the summer of 1948 by conservative white southern Democrats committed to states' rights and the maintenance of segregation. Everyone of those who were of that political persuasion, moved over to the Republican party following the civil rights reforms that were led primarily by national Democrats during the late 60's (e.g. Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, Sonny Purdue, etc.). Secondly, as I already pointed out, though Hillsborough County may tend to lean Democrat in national elections, it has actually been run by a Republican majority for nearly the last 15 years up until this past election when the Dems finally regained the majority. Plus it is precisely those blacks who make up 1/6 of the county population and vote 90% Democrat and Hispanics who make up 1/4 and vote over 60% Democrat that give the Dems whatever edge they might have, so its hard to imagine why it would be them who would have it out to get them (I might add that the 4th vote on the County Commission that gives them that edge is Les Miller, the sole black county commissioner, and 2 of the 3 Republican commissioners are its only remaining white men). These are objective verifiable facts that you can Google if you don't believe me, not a conspiracy-laden gut-level feeling about some dark Democrat-run cabal out to stick it to the blacks and hispanics. Third, to the degree there might be any corruption, in local politics, there is no basis to say it is any more pervasive among Democrats than it is among Republicans in places where they control things. Fourth, and more to the point of this forum, there is no evidence that Dems, to the degree they might be in sole control of policy in the Tampa area, crack down on various aspects of our hobby any more than do Republicans in other areas. In fact, quite the contrary, though they might not allow a Wild Wild West, where anything goes as to P4P, as all of us would personally prefer, in many ways this area is FAR more free in that regard than most other areas of the country. Need I remind anyone that it was an overwhelming majority of BOTH national parties, that passed FOSTA that shutdown our beloved Craigslist personals (going after actual Sex Trafficking is all fine and good, but FOSTA did it with a hammer rather than a scalpel).

To try to politicize this issue and suggest that it is entirely the responsibility of one party or the other is, frankly IMHO, completely absurd and unfair, and I might add a discussion that shouldn't even be in this forum.

BTW, Buster, actually I think you and I are really in complete agreement about the actual rarity of those things relative to the sorts of things that the vast majority of us restrict ourselves to, but, PLEASE, don't even get me started on the often times poor boyfriend choices so many of these girls WILLINGLY make. If anything, the ability to make a higher potential income through P4P probably enhances the likelihood that they'd be able to break off on their own rather than enslave them (unless their boyfriends are also their d-boys who provide them drugs, in which case let the authorities go after the ones who use their dependency to take their money rather than those like us who help support them)

Peter Johnson
04-26-19, 06:06
https://reason.com/2019/04/23/harris-clarifies-that-she-does-not-support-prostitution-decriminalization-would-use-executive-power-to-toughen-gun-laws-reason-roundup/

Of course, she is the same one who persecuted the Backpage owners and got the site taken down. Now she wants to lock more of us up.

It's like not arresting anyone who sells marijuana, but imprisoning anyone who buys it.

Let's just hope Biden and Bernie stay healthy through the rest of the campaign.

HobbyMan51
04-26-19, 08:15
https://reason.com/2019/04/23/harris-clarifies-that-she-does-not-support-prostitution-decriminalization-would-use-executive-power-to-toughen-gun-laws-reason-roundup/

Of course, she is the same one who persecuted the Backpage owners and got the site taken down. Now she wants to lock more of us up.

It's like not arresting anyone who sells marijuana, but imprisoning anyone who buys it.

Let's just hope Biden and Bernie stay healthy through the rest of the campaign.Yes, and then those of us out here with common sense can crush them by voting Trump. Trump ain't Abraham Lincoln, that's for sure, but right now he's the only thing standing between us and the anarchists and socialists of the Democratic Party who are doing their damned best to undermine this country. Maybe Joe and or Bernie will have Stacy as their running mate to make it even sweeter when they lose again. I'm no Repub, but the Democratic Party has become the party of the New Nazis. Fear them. Just look at this poster's words about Karmala Harris, a race-baiting duplicitous witch if ever there was one.

SpaKing
04-26-19, 08:23
Yes, and then those of us out here with common sense can crush them by voting Trump. Trump ain't Abraham Lincoln, that's for sure, but right now he's the only thing standing between us and the anarchists and socialists of the Democratic Party who are doing their damned best to undermine this country. Maybe Joe and or Bernie will have Stacy as their running mate to make it even sweeter when they lose again. I'm no Repub, but the Democratic Party has become the party of the New Nazis. Fear them. Just look at this poster's words about Karmala Harris, a race-baiting duplicitous witch if ever there was one.Anyone who doesn't see the direction of the Democrat party is blind, deaf, and stupid. Weird how they couldn't get anyone to run against Clinton. Bernie is an independent. Like that old dumb ass who wrote fantasy porn and never had a job could give her a run for her money. He looks moderate compared to some of those newbies. How the hell can Hillary call the republican party a bunch of deplorables? Look at that party. 60% deplorables if not more. Give me free shit.

AsainsLoveBbc
04-26-19, 08:40
Yes, and then those of us out here with common sense can crush them by voting Trump. Trump ain't Abraham Lincoln, that's for sure, but right now he's the only thing standing between us and the anarchists and socialists of the Democratic Party who are doing their damned best to undermine this country. Maybe Joe and or Bernie will have Stacy as their running mate to make it even sweeter when they lose again. I'm no Repub, but the Democratic Party has become the party of the New Nazis. Fear them. Just look at this poster's words about Karmala Harris, a race-baiting duplicitous witch if ever there was one.Lets be honest this type of hobby isn't going to be legal for a while even though strip clubs are basically escort lounges but please vote Bernie so I can at least smoke my blunt in peace while get a BBJ! LMAO.

Sgt Soros
04-26-19, 09:06
Yes, and then those of us out here with common sense can crush them by voting Trump. Trump ain't Abraham Lincoln, that's for sure, but right now he's the only thing standing between us and the anarchists and socialists of the Democratic Party who are doing their damned best to undermine this country. Maybe Joe and or Bernie will have Stacy as their running mate to make it even sweeter when they lose again. I'm no Repub, but the Democratic Party has become the party of the New Nazis. Fear them. Just look at this poster's words about Karmala Harris, a race-baiting duplicitous witch if ever there was one.FWIW, it was Trump who signed the FOSTA' bill targeting online sex ads, this hobby has been so fucked up ever since.

Worf359
04-26-19, 09:09
FWIW, it was Trump who signed the FOSTA' bill targeting online sex ads, this hobby has been so fucked up ever since.I just want to know if Kamala wins will she give Willie Brown "The old married man she fucked to get ahead in politics in California" a job in the White House? Also will he serve under or over her?

Niteluvr
04-26-19, 10:08
Just look at this poster's words about Karmala Harris, a race-baiting duplicitous witch if ever there was one.Well said!

Admin2
04-26-19, 12:18
FWIW, it was Trump who signed the FOSTA' bill targeting online sex ads, this hobby has been so fucked up ever since.It made every one of you a felon. HobbyMan that includes you. Before you start in on "both parties voted for it" when one party controles all three branches of government and a law gets passed that party passed the law.

End of story on that one.

Though I gotta be fair and say Hillary would have probably been worse for men.

AlexRodriguez
04-26-19, 15:49
Hee Hee! . About Prez Trump. Maybe so, A-Rod. But the economy is BOOMING and unemployment levels are some of the lowest ever!

I'll take THAT type of result from Trump any day!

And for Skiper and Buster and you other mates: I've surely mentioned before that the subject of "prostitution" doesn't seem to be a Democrat or Republican issue. BOTH partys seem to move both to and froe with the issue. "Human trafficing" Ye Christ! Give me a break! Got to wonder what's next. Prostitution causes Altzheimer's? Enough is Enough.

Surely need to see common sense win the day between hobbyists, providours, police, and politicians.

## Salty.It is easy to have "lowest ever" level of unemployment when you ELIMINATE THE BENFIT!

Come on, bruh, pay attention.

Chase Star
04-26-19, 22:02
The good old boy Dixiecrats who always have run everything in Hillsborough, Pinellas & Pasco, are all on the take! They run the police, sheriffs, courts, organized crime, they bring in the drugs, and they control where the "crime" takes place. They run everything! Crime is allowed in black and Hispanic areas only!First of all, the "Dixiecrats" is an outdated term referring to a political group organized in the summer of 1948 by conservative white southern Democrats committed to states' rights and the maintenance of segregation. Everyone of those who were of that political persuasion, moved over to the Republican party following the civil rights reforms that were led primarily by national Democrats during the late 60's (e. G. Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, Sonny Purdue, etc.). Secondly, as I already pointed out, though Hillsborough County may tend to lean Democrat in national elections, it has been run by a Republican majority for nearly the last 15 years up until this past election when the Dems regained the majority. Plus it is precisely those blacks who make up 1/6 of the county population and vote 90% Democrat and Hispanics who make up 1/4 and vote over 60% Democrat that give the Dems whatever edge they might have, so its hard to imagine why it would be them who would have it out to get them. That is an objective verifiable fact that you can Google if you don't believe me, not a conspiracy-laden gut-level feeling about some dark Democrat-run cabal out to stick to the poor and minorities. Third, to the degree there might be any corruption, in local politics, there is no basis to say it is any more pervasive among Democrats than it is among Republicans in places where they control things. Fourth, and more to the point of this forum, there is no evidence that Dems, to the degree they might be in sole control of policy in the Tampa Area, crack down on various aspects of our hobby any more than do Republicans in other areas. In fact, quite the contrary, though they might not allow a Wild Wild West, where anything goes as to P4 P, as all of us would personally prefer, in many ways this area is FAR more free in that regard that most other areas of the country. To try to politicize this issue and suggests that it is entirely the responsibility of one party or the other is, frankly IMHO, completely absurd and unfair, and I might add a discussion that shouldn't even be in this forum.

Ausse Salt
04-26-19, 22:21
It is easy to have "lowest ever" level of unemployment when you ELIMINATE THE BENFIT!

Come on, bruh, pay attention.Hee Hee! If I follow your logic there, mate. Then Obama (and Biden) must o' had the "Highest" level of those unemployed and couldn't find jobs for anybody 'cause a lot of people were on dole relief.

And NOW things are the other-way. And Prez Trump's economy is doing GREAT!

# Salty.

On Your Face
04-27-19, 00:52
RIP Massage Republic.F the ignorant, hypocritical POTUS and his lemmings! Don't they have real issues to attend to?

CreampiePlease
04-28-19, 11:26
F the ignorant, hypocritical POTUS and his lemmings! Don't they have real issues to attend to?Why are you blaming Trump and the monkeys in Congress for the demise of MassRepub? I can bet you all the house money in LV that those idiots in DC have nothing to do with it. More likely their competition, like clusterfuck mojovillage, EB, and LC probably hired the mob to pressure MR to close shop in Vegas. If there is a website that should be closed it should be ListCrawler. Their ads are more graphic than the worst XXX hardcore porn ever made!

I can't stand our politicians any more than you but in this case you are way off the mark.

Vegas1357
04-28-19, 15:19
F the ignorant, hypocritical POTUS and his lemmings! Don't they have real issues to attend to?What does POTUS have to do with it? FOSTA was completely bipartasan, passing Congress 388-25 and Senate 97-2, totally veto-proof. If you think FOSTA is BS (and it is), you should have contacted your local representatives like many of us did.

Seville
04-28-19, 15:29
F the ignorant, hypocritical POTUS and his lemmings! Don't they have real issues to attend to?Why you blaming the POTUS? Want to blame somebody. Blame Back page. "an online classifieds service that had been accused of knowingly accepting ads which facilitated child sex trafficking, and filtered specific keywords in order to obfuscate it". Key word. KNOWINGLY. Sorry buddy. But trying to protect children from the sex trade is probably just a little more important than you being able to get a handjob. Don't you think.

VegasCruiser
04-28-19, 16:18
Why you blaming the POTUS? Want to blame somebody. Blame Back page. "an online classifieds service that had been accused of knowingly accepting ads which facilitated child sex trafficking, and filtered specific keywords in order to obfuscate it". Key word. KNOWINGLY. Sorry buddy. But trying to protect children from the sex trade is probably just a little more important than you being able to get a handjob. Don't you think.I like this Seville guy!

I used to participate on a similar Bay Area board called sfredbook.com.

They got taken down big time and I really couldn't argue against it.

Admin2
04-28-19, 18:08
What does POTUS have to do with it? FOSTA was completely bipartasan, passing Congress 388-25 and Senate 97-2, totally veto-proof. If you think FOSTA is BS (and it is), you should have contacted your local representatives like many of us did.I'm politically ambivilant, I think you guys are funny arguing about who you would rather have fucking you up the ass but when it comes to FOSTA / SESTA when one party in a two party system is in control of all three branches of government and a law gets passed and signed then THAT party did it. The other party may have also supported it but it wasn't bipartasan. Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act was in place and doing just fine since 1996 and then it was changed while the Republicans had total control of the government. I agree with what you said at the but as to who passed it, it's end of story on that one.

Ausse Salt
04-29-19, 19:57
Hmmmmm. I kinda agree with Vegas and Seville. If yer blue about the new rules and laws put-on, then you should call or send a letter parcell-post to yer local Squire or House of Congress representative. Or ask yer mate Salty to go and visit the President and state your case. I do happen to know where Trump lives: In a big White House at * P* Avenue. (We're not permitted to give actual addresses on the site here).

# Salty.

Ausse Salt
05-07-19, 00:53
It surely seem that there really WAS secret spying and what-not against President Trump. Just as he claimed. Not sure why Congress and the FBI have been lying about this fact the whole time. Maybe it's NOW time to investigate all the investigatours. Those fokes from the CIA and DNC who pushed the.

Fake dossier against Trump.

Surely wonderin' IF this will be the new American standard from here on out. Constant "investigations" against whomever president is in the White House. Reckon I'll admit that it all makes me miss the Australian coalitions that we have back in the olde country. Just sayin'.

## Salty.

SpaKing
05-08-19, 18:05
That is so fucked up, and of course most of your neighbors and fellow citizens are in favor of all that happening to you and to others.

Humanity is the problem and the Christians find sex work to be morally objectionable and the SJW extremists on the "Left" don't want women to be able to decide what to do with their own bodies, because they are all "victims".

And of course most women don't want their spouses to have easily availability of other sexual partners. So as a result, they are in favor of your life being wrecked and possibly imprisoned. They are selfish/stupid and they are the true evil. LE are their tools and enforcers of their injustice.Pretty weird how the me too beeyotches are all of Abortion. Say women should be in charge of their bodies and do as they want. But when it comes to sex, they don't want the woman to be in charge of it anymore. Fukken ignorant democrat liberals. Just see their agenda. Nothing else. See the agenda tree but miss the whole forest. Weaker sex? Got half the money and all the pussy. How weak is that? Explain it to me. I am a dumb ass.

Ausse Salt
05-10-19, 18:02
Blimey! Rush Limbaugh from the radio was sayin' that today. He's useing me slogan that I mention before. It would be nice to see common sense prevail in the long run, but STILL the Dems seem to not understand that No Collusion was found. So now the investigations will start with the origins of the Steele dossier, and why all the lies to the FISA court. The judges would have never granted the spying request if they would have been told in-advance that the DNC and Clinton campaign PAYED FOR the phony dossier.

Aw well, politics in America! And no worrys, I'm not blue that Rush didn't give me proper credit for the "investigate the investigatours" saying.

# Salty.

Ausse Salt
05-14-19, 19:47
So-far it seems that Joe Biden leads the Democratic field over Bernie Sanders and the rest of the merry band. Not sure how THAT is going to reasonate a good year from now when it's election time. All that talk of women in politics and diversity and what-not and what do we see? Olde codgers winning most of the support!

Just keep our taxes (and beer prices) LOW!

# Salty.

Ausse Salt
05-21-19, 23:28
So it would seem that the American Congress surely keeps-with the drumbeats of Impeachment. Right about the time that the investigations of the "Russian collusion hoax" have turned towards the disgraced members of the CIA and FBI. Brennan and Comey. It's going to be interesting to see just how it all plays out. The Dems keep chasing Mueller to make hime testify. And HE keeps running away.

Maybe it's time to move on, for the good of the country. And let Trump get back to the soaring economy and Making America Great Again!

# Salty.

Ausse Salt
06-02-19, 00:37
Crikey! It surely seem that not many people want to discuss politics here. Not sure if people are disappointed that Mueller ran away from his investigation when he couldn't find collusion with Russia, or that the America people don't want to see Impeachments of President Trump much-any. That's what the polls seem to say.

Hmmmm. Maybe I should throw me-own hat into the ring and try to get elected for towne council or something. One o' the lads from the other site suggested that I'd make a crackerjack Mayour of Podunk! (I think Podunk might be a city near Cleveland).

Salty.

CrazyHorse312
06-20-19, 11:24
I hate to get political but I think this is relevant. There has been a hard push recently for womens rights and one of the main points is allowing women the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. This includes choosing to engage in sex work. A few democratic presidential candidates are pushing to decriminalize sex work if elected, allowing women to sell their bodies if they want to. Due to the republicans being so connected to the evangelical church, I'm pretty sure they'll always be against it. The Left would need to take control of the senate and the White House to pass something so extreme. Seeing as this is something that has a direct effect on our hobby, is it something you'll consider when going to the polls next year? For me it certainly will be. Imagine if the industry was regulated. If sex workers had to get regular STI tests and you could check those tests out before engaging. Imagine if you didn't have to worry about stings or busts. Brothels would probably be as common as strip clubs are. Considering how much they'll be taxed, they'll probably be a few hundred per visit, but since it wouldn't be illegal you could still call a girl on backpage\listcrawler or pick up a SW for a cheap thrill. Thoughts?

https://thehill.com/campaign-issues/labor/449428-warren-says-shes-open-to-decriminalizing-sex-work

George Stark
06-20-19, 12:13
The Left would need to take control of the senate and the White House to pass something so extreme. Seeing as this is something that has a direct effect on our hobby, is it something you'll consider when going to the polls next year?
Personally, a fully leftist government would be such a disaster, the theory that it might make it easier to buy poon doesn't motivate me at all.

(Also, I think most of the laws regarding prostitution are state and local.).

Plus, even if they did de-criminalize, it might be Scandinavian model bullshit, where the girls can sell, but it's still illegal for the men to buy. Don't fool yourself: the Left, especially feminists, *hates* men. And they most especially hate johns. The girls are just victims, but we're eeeevvillllll.

Considering how much they'll be taxed, they'll probably be a few hundred per visit, but since it wouldn't be illegal you could still call a girl on backpage\listcrawler or pick up a SW for a cheap thrill. Thoughts?

https://thehill.com/campaign-issues/labor/449428-warren-says-shes-open-to-decriminalizing-sex-workLook at what California did with pot. It is so heavily taxed and regulated that 80% of the pot sold there is *still* sold on the black market.

JamesNoper
06-20-19, 12:51
Personally, a fully leftist government would be such a disaster, the theory that it might make it easier to buy poon doesn't motivate me at all.

Plus, even if they did de-criminalize, it might be Scandinavian model bullshit, where the girls can sell, but it's still illegal for the men to buy. Don't fool yourself: the Left, especially feminists, *hates* men. And they most especially hate johns. The girls are just victims, but we're eeeevvillllll.

Look at what California did with pot. It is so heavily taxed and regulated that 80% of the pot sold there is *still* sold on the black market.This guy obviously leans pretty far right.

Instead of picking left / right on everything, how about you say what should happen and then vote for the person most likely to make that happen? You'd find yourself picking from both sides of the aisle much more often which is good for everyone involved. Centralized power is bad.

P.S. All the gov spying programs, for the most part, were put in under W, so it's not just lefties that love spying on us. No president left / right is going to give them up now, but they were started then.

Anyways, I think decriminalization is a great start. The problem for most people on these boards is it will cause prices to go up. There will always be a "black market", but if capitalism is allowed to roam free, the market will find the right price for things. It always has.

To his point above, the problem really gets into how do you regulate it? And SHOULD you, which is also very important. I think decriminalizing it for both sides (buy / sell) and then having a place where guys can go to do it legally is fine.

What WILL happen is that the places where it's legal will have people picketing outside 24/7 and probably cameras, etc, if they're in single physical regulated locations. Which will obviously turn off a lot of people.

So picking people who will decriminalize and not overregulate will be key. Probably won't happen in 1 cycle, and probably won't happen from 1 party, but hopefully we're moving in the right direction as a country.

ItsHowdyDoody
06-20-19, 12:52

Look at what California did with pot. It is so heavily taxed and regulated that 80% of the pot sold there is *still* sold on the black market.Ha, if Chicago area de-criminalized, we wouldn't be complaining about services at say 100-400, would be more like 400-700, they would tax it to complete doom.

JolieThornDog
06-20-19, 13:35

Look at what California did with pot. It is so heavily taxed and regulated that 80% of the pot sold there is *still* sold on the black market.I agree with George. The left does hate men and AREN'T pro female when it comes down to it. In talking with providers the right does REWARD them better, the left is ALWAYS looking for freebies, WHICH IS TYPICAL OF THE BASTARDS. Their motto is it should be free somebody else should pay.

JolieThornDog
06-20-19, 13:40
This guy obviously leans pretty far right.

Instead of picking left / right on everything, how about you say what should happen and then vote for the person most likely to make that happen? You'd find yourself picking from both sides of the aisle much more often which is good for everyone involved. Centralized power is bad.

P.S. All the gov spying programs, for the most part, were put in under W, so it's not just lefties that love spying on us. No president left / right is going to give them up now, but they were started then.

Anyways, I think decriminalization is a great start. The problem for most people on these boards is it will cause prices to go up. There will always be a "black market", but if capitalism is allowed to roam free, the market will find the right price for things. It always has.

To his point above, the problem really gets into how do you regulate it? And SHOULD you, which is also very important. I think decriminalizing it for both sides (buy / sell) and then having a place where guys can go to do it legally is fine.

What WILL happen is that the places where it's legal will have people picketing outside 24/7 and probably cameras, etc, if they're in single physical regulated locations. Which will obviously turn off a lot of people.

So picking people who will decriminalize and not overregulate will be key. Probably won't happen in 1 cycle, and probably won't happen from 1 party, but hopefully we're moving in the right direction as a country.Go deeper in to massage parlors comments. The dyke leftist mayor of chicago is cracking down and providers don't want to be mentioned They want to kill the hobby.

SideTalker
06-20-19, 18:16
Not to get too political but prostitution is perfectly legal in most of liberal europe and canada. Even legal in turkey.

Religious right is also a reason the us has such prude laws, as also recently seen with the crazy abortion laws.

EarTak1990
06-20-19, 21:17
Religious right is also a reason the us has such prude laws, as also recently seen with the crazy abortion laws.Unfortunately a lot of politicians on the left are against it too because they think it's exploiting women or whatever.

Ausse Salt
06-22-19, 02:48
Great posts and opinions here. Important issues such as this one are great to discuss, and when everybody gets a proper say. Thanks for all the great comments and views. JamesNopper had a good point about focusing on the actual issue. No matter which manner of politician brings it.

# Salty.

GreaterGator
06-22-19, 10:23
I guess AMPs and CAMPS better be on their toes due to the massive roundup of undocumented workers and families scheduled for Sunday. Most probably have work visas or green cards but would think there will be some ICE agents checking in on some of our favorite places. Can anyone else weigh in on this?

Jrody1
06-22-19, 15:38
I guess AMPs and CAMPS better be on their toes due to the massive roundup of undocumented workers and families scheduled for Sunday. Most probably have work visas or green cards but would think there will be some ICE agents checking in on some of our favorite places. Can anyone else weigh in on this?

I guess AMPs and CAMPS better be on their toes due to the massive roundup of undocumented workers and families scheduled for Sunday. Most probably have work visas or green cards but would think there will be some ICE agents checking in on some of our favorite places. Can anyone else weigh in on this?It is about time these raids start because for 1 these laws have already been put in place but they never enforced the laws how they should have!! The raid is only targeting illegals who are undocumented or have been denied staying status because they went through the courts etc. To many bat shit crazy bro. There was a Georgia black man who was decapitated by an illegal here in Georgia. Beheaded him and was in the process of cutting of the dudes limbs. He wasnt ms13 or anything like that. I'm all for it and the free services they give to illegals ought to be given to the homeless USA citizens and legal immigrants first. Also mexico already deporting a lot of illegals at the border after they made a deal with trump.

Also I would like to mention something the news hasn't been saying. 350 Africans from Congo crossed the border into America. 10 of them were reported to have ebola. On top of that two people in texas died from what they claim is an "unknown virus". So idk what yall thinking but this raid needs to happen to prevent unsolved crimes, the containment of diseases and most importantly the safety of us. I do not know if yall know this now but over 10 terrorist (serious ones) have been caught crossing the southern border illegally in this presidency so far.

Ausse Salt
06-23-19, 17:49
President Trump was asked by Pelosi to hold-off of the deportations, to see IF a border-wall compromise can be reached between Dems and Repubs. We'll see how THAT goes. Don't seem that the Dems want ANY wall or enforcement. The more illegals come in, the more they have a chace to do illegal votings for Dems. People show up at the Voting houses, no ID is neccessary, whose going to stop them??

And who's going to verify the absentee ballots?!

# Salty.

Salty I want you to stop writing in the fake accent. Whenever you hit a hot button neocon topic like this one you forget to use it. When you're just doing run of the mill liberal baiting then you remember. So drop it, it's also a violation of the forums TOS.

A2

Ausse Salt
06-24-19, 20:07
It's not a "fake" accent, since I AM truly of Australian descent, though I surely reckon that I can save talk like that for the streets.

The REAL issue seems to be the conservative views. Maybe that's why you're blue about things. "NeoCon topic" and "Liberal bating"? Is THAT all you think I'm doing here? Whatever happened to good two-way discussions? What a great way to silence the Trump supporters. Chase them off.

# Salty.

Good two way discussions require respect and you have none for people who don't agree with you. All of you neo-cons immediately see any comment that doesn't completely agree with you as an attack. All the of the social justice warriors on the left do the same. You don't want to have political discourse, that requires give and take, you just want to bloviate and bait as many on the left as you can.

This response would be the proof of it, I'm politically apathetic when it comes to American Politics yet you accuse me of trying to silence Trump supporters when all I told you to do was stop writing in your bullshit accent because the TOS CLEARLY says;

NO Writing in Regional or Ancient Dialects
Please do not compose your reports in regional or ancient dialects such as..
Olde English
Australian "Aussie Slang"
Deep South "Southern drawls"
Star-Trek "Space Trekkie" talk
Carribean "Pirate" talk
Ghetto "Jive"
Spanglish
Mimicking any other regional or ancient dialects.
This styles of writing are difficult to read and especially confusing to the Forum's many non-native English readers.These rules have been in place for 20 years yet you constantly think you are above them by writing in an accent that is SPECIFICALLY mentioned. Talk about an attitude of entitlement.

I never told you to change your content, I told you to stop writing in a bullshit accent.

At this point I think the words you're looking for would be;

Ahh sorry about that mate, no worries, I won't do it again.

And I would respond with

Sweet as

A2

PS, you're going to want to drop this at this point. You have to make shit up to try and put me on your red/blue spectrum when I'm not and I will be able to punish you for it every time you do it because logically you can help but be incorrect. I think all you idiots arguing about who you would rather have fucking you up the ass, because none of them, on any side, give a fuck about your needs or issues, are pathetic.

Ausse Salt
06-25-19, 17:24
Why would I want to drop this? You seem blue about something, A2, and it not the so-called accent. It seems more about me choice of American politics, and the FACT that I want and favour good two-way discussions. I've mentioned that in other threads. And yet you throw me into the "neo-cons" group. Obviously you know precious little about our discussion of politics on other sites. And that's okay. But please don't profess to speak for me about what I want.

What would be nice is IF we could have good two-way discussions around here. IF you don't believe that's possible then tell me so and maybe think about closing the thread. But it would be nice to TRY. I surely do hope we can.

Salty.

Ausse Salt
06-28-19, 18:57
I do appreciate A2 being reasonable about things.

And something A2 had mentioned before gives us all food for thought. We can surely discuss "republican" or "democrat" all the day, but STILL a lot of the issues are LOCAL. And that needs to be a concern as well. Pittsburgh NOW can use radar signals to catch speeding cars. Red-light cameras may also soon be coming to towne. I think Philadelphia may have them now. "Big Brother" seems determined to invade our lives. Whether we want THAT or not. And "Big Brother" seemingly has no main political affiliation.

# Salty.

RJohn1969
07-23-20, 00:26
OK. Its not reason 1-10, but I would not be surprised if it someday came out that reason #18 (or later) for closing that embassy was due to it's processing / help for women from China gaining access to US and being part of AMP's.

Think I'm crazy if you want, but over the years I've had the chance to be long time customers with a couple 'managers' and both had (possibly inadvertently) shown me pictures or phone numbers that went back to Houston contacts.

https://news.yahoo.com/people-burning-documents-chinese-consulate-100020264.html

I have often wondered how much money gets sent to China from AMPs, as many many more times than the two listed above I have heard how many working in the AMP's send money back to take care of their children that are with other family members, including ex-husbands.

Just me 2 cents.

Aaron Hamlet
08-23-20, 10:57
President Trump was asked by Pelosi to hold-off of the deportations, to see IF a border-wall compromise can be reached between Dems and Repubs. We'll see how THAT goes. Don't seem that the Dems want ANY wall or enforcement. The more illegals come in, the more they have a chace to do illegal votings for Dems. People show up at the Voting houses, no ID is neccessary, whose going to stop them??

And who's going to verify the absentee ballots?!

# Salty.

Salty I want you to stop writing in the fake accent. Whenever you hit a hot button neocon topic like this one you forget to use it. When you're just doing run of the mill liberal baiting then you remember. So drop it, it's also a violation of the forums TOS.

A2Neocons are against a border wall, H2B limitations, A2

Carl1985
09-26-20, 18:48
CNN the communist's news network, probably gets those from management busting the interns

If you're packing a thick 8, 9 or 10 inch plus inches of solid steel swollen unit, then no need to worry about recycled Vietnam condoms since not going fit anyway..

FleshPrince
09-27-20, 01:24
CNN the communist's news network, probably gets those from management busting the interns

.I think you mean Fucks News Network, if you're referring to sexual misconduct by well-known network executives and on-air personalities. Roger Ailes, Bill O" Reilly, Ed Henry ring a bell? All took advantage of their network positions to sexually harass and / or rape fellow network women. The latest and probably most violent and disturbing case was Ed Henry, who raped a 24 year old co worker while she was handcuffed and restrained, calling her "his little w-hore". He was fired in early July for his misconduct after internal investigations.

JoeFrost
09-27-20, 17:16
I think you mean Fucks News Network, if you're referring to sexual misconduct by well-known network executives and on-air personalities. Roger Ailes, Bill O" Reilly, Ed Henry ring a bell? All took advantage of their network positions to sexually harass and / or rape fellow network women. The latest and probably most violent and disturbing case was Ed Henry, who raped a 24 year old co worker while she was handcuffed and restrained, calling her "his little w-hore". He was fired in early July for his misconduct after internal investigations.Democrats are allowing riots across the US. If Hawaii wasn't so Ohana oriented and isolated from the rest of the mainland, we probably would have destruction / riots here too because of our Democrat leaders.

Redneck 1
09-27-20, 22:41
The latest and probably most violent and disturbing case was Ed Henry, who raped a 24 year old co worker while she was handcuffed and restrained, calling her "his little w-hore". He was fired in early July for his misconduct after internal investigations.(1) Although some people promote the policy that whenever any woman makes an allegation of rape she should automatically be believed, hopefully that extreme position won't be adopted on this forum.

(2) Jennifer Eckhart has filed a civil lawsuit claiming that Ed Henry committed that "violent" and "painful" alleged rape in 2017. Almost anything can be alleged in a civil lawsuit, and a civil plaintiff can easily be motivated by the prospect of winning lots of money. Ed Henry, through his female lawyer, has denied the rape allegation and stated that he and the plaintiff were in a consensual sexual relationship. He has a constitutional right to due process of law and a jury trial on the lawsuit, a trial at which the plaintiff can be cross-examined and where defense evidence and defense argument can be presented. As yet, there's been no judicial determination, in either a criminal case or a civil case, that Ed Henry committed that alleged rape. Indeed, as far as I can tell, there was never any criminal case filed against Ed Henry for that "violent" and "painful" alleged rape.

(3) There has been no showing that the secret corporate investigation leading to Ed Henry's termination was complete and fair. Furthermore, there have been various allegations of sexual misconduct, and the corporation never stated that it had concluded that Ed Henry committed this particular alleged rape in 2017. In fact, the statement on Ed Henry's termination referenced "willful sexual misconduct in the workplace," yet the alleged rape in 2017 allegedly occurred at a hotel.

(4) Of course, I'm not saying that Ed Henry didn't commit the alleged rape. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. However, that has yet to be resolved in court.

Ausse Salt
10-04-20, 19:08
Good to see President Trump about out of hospital and back to the American greatness. The corona virus couldn't keep a good man down. Prolly got first use of the miracle drug cure. Might even have Doctors with Australian bloodlines there saving the day!

# Salty.

Admin2
10-04-20, 23:12
Good to see President Trump about out of hospital and back to the American greatness. The corona virus couldn't keep a good man down. Prolly got first use of the miracle drug cure. Might even have Doctors with Australian bloodlines there saving the day!

# Salty.But I was disgusted by those taking victory laps because he got sick.

I'm glad he's out of the hospital but not at all surprised considering the 99.74% overall recovery rate.

A2.

Ausse Salt
10-06-20, 17:21
But I was disgusted by those taking victory laps because he got sick.

I'm glad he's out of the hospital but not at all surprised considering the 99.74% overall recovery rate.

A2.That's a good, fair-minded opinion you got there, A2. What frosts me yobber is all the one-way people, some on both sides, who can never say a kind word about a political opposite. It IS like you say, you may not care for Trump, but you're NOT out there hoping for his death, like some of the Hollywood crowd. That Rachel Maddow surely hates Trump, but she was one of the FIRST celebs who publicly hoped for a speedy recovery for the President. Now I don't care for her show or her politics much-any, but I got some new respect for her deciding to "put down her sword" for a day or two because Trump was ill. GOOD for her.

# Salty.

TechSticles
10-13-20, 22:19
But I was disgusted by those taking victory laps because he got sick.

A2.But of course my thoughts and prayers were with the virus. Infecting drumpf must be a downer.

Ausse Salt
10-16-20, 01:01
Drumpf? Surely sound like a racial slight to the President's German heritage. But no worrys, cause the President wasn't sick very long. Hee Hee! Just think, if Biden gets elected, he can re-name the country the Ukraine States of America.

# Salty.

Ausse Salt
10-19-20, 23:38
Just wanted to mention that the voting ballot deadline is today. I do hope you fellows, on BOTH sides, mostly, surely got your ballot requests in IF you're NOT going to vote in-person. Go vote and do your civic duty.