PDA

View Full Version : UTR no links or face pictures. Share private.

Wiiiiam
01-26-17, 21:55
An old dream.

A young lady answered an ad on CL older guy looking to help out a friendly young lady.

Early 20's college student at International University in Fairfax. Nice clean spinner from Cambodia with perfect English.

Hotel room if we meet and shower before you play.

Would have liked to meet with her a few times. Very nice times.

Said she enjoyed company of older men when she lived in South Korea because her parents could not afford to cove her tuition.

DAY missionary and doggy and BJ was my dream with a very accommodating lady for a couple hours.

I would like to talk and foreplay and get to know a girl.

Lost touch for some stupid reason but had some good memories.

Dreamed she sent me some selfies she took while we first chatted about meeting up.

Roamin Roman
01-28-17, 05:49
An old dream.I've seen an ad for that dream, Wi. It looked intriguing, but schedules have prevented me from exploring. Thanks for confirming the validity and quality of this provider. Cheers!

Roman

NoVa Ranger
01-28-17, 10:40
Two I know that are great massage technicians at their AMP (different ladies at different places), are also UTRs on their days off.

One is over 40, one is over 50 -- both provide exceptional massage (whether at the AMP or their UTR place).

I learned their UTR sides after an extended run as a good AMP client.

When UTR, sometimes we just meet, sometimes we'll go to lunch or dinner, sometimes both.

Neither advertise anywhere -- so truly UTR.

NR.

Wiiiiam
01-28-17, 20:08
As far as I know this girl never advertised let alone posted pictures.

These were sent to my email after a chat and ad on CL.

You may have seen the pictures here before. If she is still around I would be very interesting in contacting.

I've seen an ad for that dream, Wi. It looked intriguing, but schedules have prevented me from exploring. Thanks for confirming the validity and quality of this provider. Cheers!

Roman

Wiiiiam
01-28-17, 20:26
I have never been much of a Massage Parlor guy. Except the old younger days in DC.

This is the type of ladies I would like to meet. Maybe I need to explore another option.

Are these ladies in NoVa?

Two I know that are great massage technicians at their AMP (different ladies at different places), are also UTRs on their days off.

One is over 40, one is over 50 -- both provide exceptional massage (whether at the AMP or their UTR place).

I learned their UTR sides after an extended run as a good AMP client.

When UTR, sometimes we just meet, sometimes we'll go to lunch or dinner, sometimes both.

Neither advertise anywhere -- so truly UTR.

NR.

Wiiiiam
02-01-17, 21:09
I met up with this small chubby Asian lady several years ago on CL (my ad) and met fairly regular for a couple years. She hosted and we always had a very nice time and was close by.

A bit quirky but think most Korean ladies are. She of course was making ends meet and am good for a FWB.

Even shared email address with a guy on here who said he had a great time.

Last spring she texted that she was moving. Texted and emailed her a couple times with no reply, not one to push and be a problem for anyone I let it ride.

She texted me a couple days ago and said she wanted to get together again, had not had sex in 8 months.

Well, of course I am interested and curious, she is still close but now cannot host. Jenn has never been much to chat or I'm or email, so have not gotten any details. Only answer was I had to move and stop dating for a while. Said it is a long story and we need to meet in person, where she is always forthcoming. Suspect she is taking care of her elderly parents or maybe one passed.

Nice thing about UTR ladies is you can stay in contact be friends.

Question. There is no such thing as a cheap hotel dollar wise in Fairfax, only cheap in accommodations and service. Is there such a thing as rooms to rent for a couple hours. Probably not.

Any way looking for recommendation of where to hook up. Need to be a smoking room or balcony. Anybody have a favorite?

Serpico99
02-03-17, 11:40
My experience with CL:

If you post something in the Casual section, you get hit with a ton of spam and the spam bots are becoming smarter and smarter LOL Just posted an ad recently and just got flooded with spam bots, all of them asking me to text them at some b. S. Gmail address and their replies seem almost legit. To wade through the bs spam bots, I post a question on my ad asking a very specific question and request interested females to post the answer in their reply.

I have had luck twice posting an ad in the Relationship section. One female was a college senior that I met almost 10 years ago but that turned into a hot mess. No experience and lived a sheltered life. Three dates and it was over, with the last date being the worst sex I have had. I think she ended up getting married a few years ago, as I was still friends with her on facebook.

The more recent one was with a mid-40's Asian MILF who was a stay at home mom but she wanted to first be friends and then take it to the next level. I was not able to host and she couldn't so that ended without any FWB. Last I communicated with her over Christmas was she seemed to be getting on with her life.

If you are good looking (in the eyes of the women you want to sleep with LOL), you can score some luck on the legit dating sites for a FWB type of deal, especially women who are recently divorced and want to sleep with a guy that does not had a "Dad-bod" LOL. I have had a couple of short-term hook-ups on their. No money exchanged hands for companionship, just a couple of dates and then hook-up until either one of you gets bored and then move on.

BookerTNelson
02-05-17, 17:03
Good afternoon boys.

I've got an AA 19 year old cutie to trade. Pics attached, PM welcomed. For Trade for something in Nova / South MD.

Also have a thicker White chick, late 20's. Not great to look at but Amazing Head Doc.

Wiiiiam
02-07-17, 21:11
Both Ladies sound (and wow look nice) are they in Ffx?

Any chance one can host.

Good afternoon boys.

I've got an AA 19 year old cutie to trade. Pics attached, PM welcomed. For Trade for something in Nova / South MD.

Also have a thicker White chick, late 20's. Not great to look at but Amazing Head Doc.

BookerTNelson
02-08-17, 07:28
Both Ladies sound (and wow look nice) are they in Ffx?

Any chance one can host.AA is in Columbia, There's a No-Tell close by her place. Very much worth it.

White girl is in Manassas Park, I only get BJ's from her so Car date is sufficient.

If you're looking for Fairfax area, I may be able to connect you with a Student at GMU. AA, Very nice body. Just needs help w / cash to get through the semester.

PM if you can trade.

Wiiiiam
02-14-17, 20:29
Especially Columbia but a bit far to travel.

Manassas sounds like fun too and the Coed would be a nice dream.

You have been busy.

AA is in Columbia, There's a No-Tell close by her place. Very much worth it.

White girl is in Manassas Park, I only get BJ's from her so Car date is sufficient.

If you're looking for Fairfax area, I may be able to connect you with a Student at GMU. AA, Very nice body. Just needs help w / cash to get through the semester.

PM if you can trade.

BookerTNelson
02-17-17, 07:50
AA in FFX is off the table. Some guys don't understand how to treat UTR's.

ShortMan22
02-21-17, 07:36
I have a few UTRs to share / trade.

- Asian spinner 40 years old in Frederick.

- AA spinner in DC 24 years old.

- White curvy gal 38 years old in Gaithersburg.

Wiiiiam
02-21-17, 20:42
Some guys just do not get it. Find a friendly lady have some great fun and treat her right.

It works going a bit extra for me and get a little extra and return.

UTR does not mean a *****. Treat her like a lady and get a GFE in return.

To me when it works it's like meeting a girl at the bar and both deciding you want some privacy to get know each other better.

Conversation and having interest in her and her life and a little foreplay.

Take it over a few minutes and 'thank you Maam' with a little better donation.

AA in FFX is off the table. Some guys don't understand how to treat UTR's.

Wiiiiam
03-04-17, 21:05
I love UTR ladies.

Home alone and wanted some company.

C came over Friday night for a wonderful time.

Then a Korean friend stopped by this morning and wore my ass out.

Then nap time on Saturday afternoon.

All for the cost of a couple trips to your favorite massage parlor.

I love UTR ladies.

SaltyDog2016
04-07-17, 15:40
Hey brothers, I'll be in the Chantilly area next week and interested in any UTRs looking for some help. Prefer mid 20s, white and tight. I have plenty to offer up for anyone visiting the Hampton Roads area. Thanks in advance.

Salty.

TheBarbarian
04-08-17, 15:17
So the most obvious I would think of are Strippers and maintaining contact with some ladies after they retire / move on but, how else.

Are you guys dropping business cards off or seeing an attractive lady, who could obviously benefit from a "donor" or "sponsor" and rolling the dice and hoping she takes the bait?

PM me or jot a line, thanks in advance.

SaltyDog2016
04-10-17, 11:06
TB, honestly my most successful tactic has been asking providers who advertise about their friends, and sometimes family (sisters, cousins, moms) LOL. If you can latch with her good enough to scope out her FB site, you can typically locate friends either in need or on the fence. Self employed on FB is a good example. From here you need to put your game to the test and use good ole mongering 101. I like to "catch" friends before they go into the wild, I. E. BP, CL, SA. This has been my most successful way to find UTRs. Hope that helps.

Salty.

So the most obvious I would think of are Strippers and maintaining contact with some ladies after they retire / move on but, how else.

Are you guys dropping business cards off or seeing an attractive lady, who could obviously benefit from a "donor" or "sponsor" and rolling the dice and hoping she takes the bait?

PM me or jot a line, thanks in advance.

BookerTNelson
04-11-17, 06:48

PM me or jot a line, thanks in advance.I found my latest while she was at work. She was working late night at a diner in Chantilly trying to make ends meet, Dropped in 2 times and made it a point to have a conversation with her, did some quick math for her and now she's replaced that job with learning how to DT and improving her riding skills.

Everything is an opportunity.

BookerTNelson
05-05-17, 07:21
Hey,

If anybody has a UTR in Fairfax, Centreville, Chantilly area let me know. I've got a UTR late 30's spinner white chick that gives great head. She's in Alexandria and asked me to let a friend or two know.

PM for details.

NovaNiceGuy
05-08-17, 11:18
Looking for any utr ladies in the area. I'm new to town and am eager to see what NoVa has to offer.

Please feel free to PM with any suggestions or shares. Will do the same as I build up knowledge of the area.

Roronoa
05-11-17, 17:14
Was looking to see if anyone knew any utrs around centreville, that are into black guys? Looks nice much around here lately.

VaPlay
05-12-17, 13:52
Was looking to see if anyone knew any utrs around centreville, that are into black guys? Looks nice much around here lately.Hey,

Let me know if you come up with anything.

JBourne24
07-27-17, 16:26
Any UTR's in Leesburg / Western Loco?

Wiiiiam
09-04-17, 19:05
I save up some dollars and put an ad on CL as a generous guy.

And I am. If you want to save money go find a **** and get a BJ.

Got the lady a room for the the night and a good donation and had a great time.

After shower found nothing not on menu.

Very tasty and responsive DATY, sucking and fucking the her pretty mouth dggy and mish.

Member #5678
09-25-17, 23:42
Seeking low-key Indian provider.

Wiiiiam
09-27-17, 20:54
Its OK to ask BUT like sharing photos common courtesy is to send one before you ask for one.

Especially UTR I do not share unless asking the lady if she is interested first.

So I need to know if you are real and nice guy before I ask her.

Do not blow out my email with profiles, I currently do not have a lady looking.

Post an ad on CL exactly what you are looking for and giving and where.

Be sure to give a hint for them in the SUBJECT to weed out span.

Chat and respond and see if it works out. Be real.

I used to take down ads within a day, but forgot found it is surprising some of the legit responses a week or so latter from ladies that are cruising CL looking for the same thing you are.

Good luck. Always looking in NoVa and area.

BookerTNelson
10-04-17, 11:05
Thank you!

Its OK to ask BUT like sharing photos common courtesy is to send one before you ask for one.

Especially UTR I do not share unless asking the lady if she is interested first.

So I need to know if you are real and nice guy before I ask her.

Do not blow out my email with profiles, I currently do not have a lady looking.

Post an ad on CL exactly what you are looking for and giving and where.

Be sure to give a hint for them in the SUBJECT to weed out span.

Chat and respond and see if it works out. Be real.

I used to take down ads within a day, but forgot found it is surprising some of the legit responses a week or so latter from ladies that are cruising CL looking for the same thing you are.

Good luck. Always looking in NoVa and area.

Duderino
10-21-17, 10:26
My long time UTR married and the rest of my stable fell apart. I am looking for a regular bbj from a UTR in the $80 range. I don't care about age, race or religion, it is more about respect for each other and discretion.

I haven't had much luck with my ads lately. Most responders are logistically challenging or have unreasonable expectations.

Man I miss the days when I had a young BBW mom from craigslist who lived in the same neighborhood.

Wiiiiam
10-23-17, 21:15
My long time UTR married and the rest of my stable fell apart. I am looking for a regular bbj from a UTR in the $80 range. I don't care about age, race or religion, it is more about respect for each other and discretion.

I haven't had much luck with my ads lately. Most responders are logistically challenging or have unreasonable expectations.

Man I miss the days when I had a young BBW mom from craigslist who lived in the same neighborhood.Most ads gets some young sluts from Woodbridge or Stafford or somewhere in MD.

Like you I miss my sweet small BBW horny Asian lady two miles away that hosted with a need for sex and help with the rent.

There is the 30's Gypsy like lady that travels a lot and is around on occasion.

Need to ask her if she is looking. Gives good head among other things.

Need a local Fairfax lady to party and play a reasonable price. Not looking for an hour here.

Barkeater
10-24-17, 05:54
Hey man. I have tried posting on CL and every time it gets taken down in hours and the responses suck.

Do you post in W4 M or Casual Encounters? Also, how specific are you in the ad? Photos, or just text?

Cheers.

--P.

I save up some dollars and put an ad on CL as a generous guy.

And I am. If you want to save money go find a **** and get a BJ.

Got the lady a room for the the night and a good donation and had a great time.

After shower found nothing not on menu.

Very tasty and responsive DATY, sucking and fucking the her pretty mouth dggy and mish.

Wiiiiam
10-24-17, 18:25
Hey man. I have tried posting on CL and every time it gets taken down in hours and the responses suck.

Do you post in W4 M or Casual Encounters? Also, how specific are you in the ad? Photos, or just text?

Cheers.

--P.CL has not been productive lately. Hit or miss. I do not post often but usually just text. Specific enough to let them know I am generous and want to spend a couple hours and party a bit.

Tried posting on W4 M but not much luck. Had a meet from a lady posting there though.

Answering ads can work on occasion also. Same rules apply. Screen them carefully cause most are spam wanting your email or now they want phone number, definitely a nono.

If ad seems legit a pic can help.

Good luck.

Wiiiiam
11-09-17, 21:58
My sweet black FWB coming over tonight. Have no seen her if a good while so should be really fun.

I usually give her 2 x and we talk and party and play for 2 1/2 three hours.

Cannot wait.

Chatted wit a size 22 sweet white lady tonight too.

She is just a horny 40 yr old lady in gaithersburg looking for DP.

Sorry I could not help her out tonight.

Like is good. Thinks are strange on CL.

Good luck.

Wiiiiam
11-21-17, 22:23
When things are slow on CL just look back to old contacts.

Meet up with a real MILF in Centerville. Had no contact for about 7 months.

She was working at first but send me a message the next morning saying she called in sick.

Was so nice chatting about what had happened since we last met. She was receptive as always and we partied noon away.

Nice thing about it was visiting an old friend but the sex is new again. So fucking exciting.

Ready to see her again and do different things. She is so much a sweet horny lady with a couple kids, who were in school, and a great Mother.

Never leave a lady on bad note if you can help it. FWBs will still need FWBs later.

Happy Holiday.

Lioil
11-29-17, 17:02
Anyone have any in Tyson's area?

Titan Omega
12-03-17, 17:17
Trying to build up UTR contacts in the Springfield / Woodbridge / Alexandria area. Somedays I want to cut through the weak massage and get straight to the point. Any recommendations or connections?

BayouJ
12-22-17, 18:02
When things are slow on CL just look back to old contacts.

Meet up with a real MILF in Centerville...

Never leave a lady on bad note if you can help it. FWBs will still need FWBs later.

Happy Holiday.She is awesome. Hooked up with her in October. We've traded some emails, but can't seem to hook up again (work, schedule, etc) - Hope we can again in the new year.

TheBarbarian
01-08-18, 16:56
Looking for a new UTR. Race not important, age 20-45, with a solid 7 or better body, and good hygiene.

I know many of us may know women who could use the helping hand or just simply like to stay low key. Maybe you have lost interest, can't sustain, etc. PM me.

I know of a petite spinner light skin brown PR.

VaPlay
01-11-18, 14:17
I'm communicating with a white early 20's chick with long dark hair and a thick waist living in the Sterling area who responded to a CL add I placed. She seems as though she's not new to this and is UTR or possibly a SB. I have some pics and digits I could share if anyone thinks they might know her. Wanting to know what I am walking into is all. Will post on SB thread also.

Wiiiiam
01-22-18, 18:15
Have not meet up in a while by always enjoyable.

Enjoy the pictures.

Need more pics in NoVa blog.

Wiiiiam
01-28-18, 12:03
Funny thing happened yesterday. Just out of the shower and heard a noise at my back door like someone coming in. Went to investigate and found my Korean friend taping a note on the sliding glass door. I did a double take and then a third. I meet her years ago on CL and used to visit her out Fairoaks way but had not seen her in a year and half or two years. She had come over to my place once before she moved out Dulles way but had not answered any email or texts since. Said she had lost my number on an IPhone up date and was in town and want to meet up. Said shyly "you want to but my pink panties?" Of course I did and lot more. She stayed for a couple hours and it was like old times but new again. She was very hungry and her usual bald beaver was sprouting those sexy soft Asian black pubes. What a surprise and a true afternoon delight.

Looking forward to the next time since we have connected again. Here is an old pic. Before you guys start blowing up my inbox, I did not think to ask if she was looking for other guys and will not share until I do. I will check next time we meet and let you know.

Grafenberg
01-28-18, 16:33
Funny thing happened yesterday. Just out of the shower and heard a noise at my back door like someone coming in. Went to investigate and found my Korean friend taping a note on the sliding glass door. I did a double take and then a third. I meet her years ago on CL and used to visit her out Fairoaks way but had not seen her in a year and half or two years. She had come over to my place once before she moved out Dulles way but had not answered any email or texts since. Said she had lost my number on an IPhone up date and was in town and want to meet up. Said shyly "you want to but my pink panties?" Of course I did and lot more. She stayed for a couple hours and it was like old times but new again. She was very hungry and her usual bald beaver was sprouting those sexy soft Asian black pubes. What a surprise and a true afternoon delight.

Looking forward to the next time since we have connected again. Here is an old pic. Before you guys start blowing up my inbox, I did not think to ask if she was looking for other guys and will not share until I do. I will check next time we meet and let you know.SERVICE! Delivery of used panties to your backdoor so not to draw attention from nosey neighbors. Not to mention the full service!

Wiiiiam
01-30-18, 19:32
SERVICE! Delivery of used panties to your backdoor so not to draw attention from nosey neighbors. Not to mention the full service!She mid 30's chunk horny quirky and knows what she wants.

Hope she has a few more pair of panties for me.

Sorry just another old picture.

BayouJ
02-02-18, 18:38
She mid 30's chunk horny quirky and knows what she wants.

Hope she has a few more pair of panties for me.

Sorry just another old picture.Sounds like a keeper!

Wiiiiam
02-18-18, 21:39
She came over of Friday evening after work.

And into the night as it turned out.

Said she had some new Victoria Secrete panties on and proceeded to take off her fuck me boots, skirt, and bra and pulled a lacy little robe from her tote.

We talked a lot and I had to take a few pictures before we began to play for real. Meaning I could not to wait to taste her and suck the pussy before I put on the condom.

She has public hair at my request and the straight black Asian prudes are now my favorite.

I first experienced women when I was growing up in the 70's. Just think it is the way it should be and so fucking sexy for me.

Of course there were no Asian girls in high school in WV back then or even black approachable. Just the white girls who were too popular for me.

Any way you can keep you massage ladies. I am taking for over 3 hours for less than your normal fee and extra HJ at the massage and definitely BP.

If you find an UTR lady. Treat her like a lady. She may be over weight or she may me not the prettiest thing in your experience but she could become a al FWB.

Treat the real friendly sweet ladies like gold.

BookerTNelson
02-21-18, 09:24
She came over of Friday evening after work.

And into the night as it turned out.

Said she had some new Victoria Secrete panties on and proceeded to take off her fuck me boots, skirt, and bra and pulled a lacy little robe from her tote.

We talked a lot and I had to take a few pictures before we began to play for real. Meaning I could not to wait to taste her and suck the pussy before I put on the condom.

She has public hair at my request and the straight black Asian prudes are now my favorite.

I first experienced women when I was growing up in the 70's. Just think it is the way it should be and so fucking sexy for me.

Of course there were no Asian girls in high school in WV back then or even black approachable. Just the white girls who were too popular for me.

Any way you can keep you massage ladies. I am taking for over 3 hours for less than your normal fee and extra HJ at the massage and definitely BP.

If you find an UTR lady. Treat her like a lady. She may be over weight or she may me not the prettiest thing in your experience but she could become a al FWB.

Treat the real friendly sweet ladies like gold.Awesome. UTR's are the true gems, My current is doing well but she plans to leave the area soon.

Wiiiiam
03-06-18, 23:08
This is going to kill the old man. Friday night my bbw fwb came over for a few hours.

We did what we do daty & doggy. Lots of conversation and all fun.

Saturday morning my Asian FWB woke me up with a bit of a hangover.

Slow to get started but great fun as we took wine breaks and talked and played and talked.

She stayed all day. DATY, 69, and fucking in every position we could find that was comfortable.

Even went to grocery store to get supplies for the next round.

I Love FWB's.

Cash2274
03-07-18, 12:04
If it ends up killing you, please make sure she has my digits so I can keep her satisfied while you're enjoying all the virgins in paradise!

This is going to kill the old man. Friday night my bbw fwb came over for a few hours.

We did what we do daty & doggy. Lots of conversation and all fun.

Saturday morning my Asian FWB woke me up with a bit of a hangover.

Slow to get started but great fun as we took wine breaks and talked and played and talked.

She stayed all day. DATY, 69, and fucking in every position we could find that was comfortable.

Even went to grocery store to get supplies for the next round.

I Love FWB's.

Wiiiiam
03-07-18, 20:21
If it ends up killing you, please make sure she has my digits so I can keep her satisfied while you're enjoying all the virgins in paradise!I will do that very thing. Add you to my will.

LOL.

Wiiiiam
04-10-18, 19:52
UTR is definitely the way to go now, but sure hard to find new ones in this atmosphere.

Its time to join a pay adult dating site guys. Even the free ones are going to cost something to get any benefits.

Never go anywhere on POF (plenty of Fish) talked to a couple ladies out of town but mostly dating site. Although I never paid for an upgrade might be worth a try.

The biggest problem for me is all these sites have auto renewal on the CC. Most will not even accept prepaid. You can cancel but some looking to find out how.

I did it once with CC and they tried to renew it but my card had expired and the credit called me about it. Just a bit embarrassing. LOL. So join longer than the expiration on the plastic and you are good.

Adult Friend Finder takes a personal check by snail mail but cannot do auto renewal on that. Had a little luck there and like the amateur webcams there too.

You guys have any site to recommend joining that might be worth the entrance fee? Other than that go back to old contacts.

I am fine with a couple FWB now, but variety is the spice for all types on mongers.

JamRock75
05-24-18, 22:32
UTR is definitely the way to go now, but sure hard to find new ones in this atmosphere.

Its time to join a pay adult dating site guys. Even the free ones are going to cost something to get any benefits.

Never go anywhere on POF (plenty of Fish) talked to a couple ladies out of town but mostly dating site. Although I never paid for an upgrade might be worth a try.

The biggest problem for me is all these sites have auto renewal on the CC. Most will not even accept prepaid. You can cancel but some looking to find out how.

I did it once with CC and they tried to renew it but my card had expired and the credit called me about it. Just a bit embarrassing. LOL. So join longer than the expiration on the plastic and you are good.

Adult Friend Finder takes a personal check by snail mail but cannot do auto renewal on that. Had a little luck there and like the amateur webcams there too.

You guys have any site to recommend joining that might be worth the entrance fee? Other than that go back to old contacts.

I am fine with a couple FWB now, but variety is the spice for all types on mongers.William, is your UTR making new friends. Would like to contact her if she is.

BookerTNelson
06-07-18, 12:45
Good to be back. With the latest shake up. Going back and reaching out to old contacts can be fruitful.

Invisibleman22
06-09-18, 19:27
Hoping somebody has a UTR in the Crystal City / Alexandria (Old Town or south of OT on Rt 1) they might be willing to share?

I got nothing to offer other than my thanks, but I always say "if you don't ask, the answer's definitely no!

I personally prefer fit, spinner types but attitude makes up quite a bit for appearance in my book.

I'm just having a helluva time since BP and CL went down. Same 5 girls on switter all day long; every slixa chick thinks she's worth 4+/ hour; P411 isn't taking new signups & TER doesn't show USA. All the new BP iterations are hit or miss and adultsearch is trash. I've had my fill of the AMP crapshoot so I'm just at a loss.

Thanks for reading.

MrDisDat
06-24-18, 11:59

I am fine with a couple FWB now, but variety is the spice for all types on mongers.I used Prepaid for a month on SA. However, there's a trick to it. I used the Mastercard Vanilla gift card.

Serpico99
06-25-18, 11:50
I used Prepaid for a month on SA. However, there's a trick to it. I used the Mastercard Vanilla gift card.Does this type of card work for other monger sites like rub maps?

VChase
07-07-18, 03:27
Starting new up here. I've taken some for the team in the area without much success outside of AMPs and I'm hoping someone here may know someone who could use some discrete help. As you can see I'm from the Hampton Roads area of VA and have a good network there of monger friends, SBs and UTRs I can put you in touch with if ever in that area.

Age and race is not a deal breaker so long as they're attractive and sensual. Ideally I'd like to find someone in the Dulles area (open to travel if necessary) who is able to host once or twice a month if the chemistry is there. I'm a handsome, young, fit professional for what it's worth. I do this because I need something discrete and separate from work / home life. Willing to meet at a place of her choosing first to see if we click.

FWIW, I'm slowly building a new network of UTR / SBs in the area but it is a slow process like starting from scratch here. If interested PM me and I will exchange my FB contact info.

Pleasant Dreams,

Vance.

BookerTNelson
07-11-18, 08:17

I am fine with a couple FWB now, but variety is the spice for all types on mongers.So, I feel this is a valid option but it also seems to me like most of these paid sites are going to be duds (with the exception of SA). I did have an outside thought though and maybe this can help the group.

When I moved away from BP girls and others who advertised I did some thinking about how to attract UTR's and the like and while I used to throw out ads on CL just to see what would come back (and it worked fairly well), I also started spending time on SA looking for PPM's which also worked but one thing I did that helped bring some complete GEMS was having SD style business cards made and handing them to women I would interact with and who I thought could fit the bill of a woman who might respond to a CL ad.

I started handing them to cute waitresses, gas station workers, target employees, etc. And it works, it truly does. If you have some gift of gab and are even remotely attractive, it works. The true gem in all this attention that sex workers, Sugar babies and BP busts have done is make women more aware of arrangements and men willing to pay them for a little are&are. These women may be advertising but most times they aren't and it's simply because they are either too shy to make a profile or too scared they'll respond to someone they know. Over the past year and a half, I've found some very good UTR's by simply flirting, striking up a conversation and handing a card and asking them to shoot me a text. Some decide it's not for them, some question if it's real, some jump right in. But it's worth the payoff.

Keep hunting.

CoolPix
07-11-18, 16:01
So, I feel this is a valid option but it also seems to me like most of these paid sites are going to be duds (with the exception of SA). I did have an outside thought though and maybe this can help the group.

When I moved away from BP girls and others who advertised I did some thinking about how to attract UTR's and the like and while I used to throw out ads on CL just to see what would come back (and it worked fairly well), I also started spending time on SA looking for PPM's which also worked but one thing I did that helped bring some complete GEMS was having SD style business cards made and handing them to women I would interact with and who I thought could fit the bill of a woman who might respond to a CL ad.

I started handing them to cute waitresses, gas station workers, target employees, etc. And it works, it truly does. If you have some gift of gab and are even remotely attractive, it works. The true gem in all this attention that sex workers, Sugar babies and BP busts have done is make women more aware of arrangements and men willing to pay them for a little are&are. These women may be advertising but most times they aren't and it's simply because they are either too shy to make a profile or too scared they'll respond to someone they know. Over the past year and a half, I've found some very good UTR's by simply flirting, striking up a conversation and handing a card and asking them to shoot me a text. Some decide it's not for them, some question if it's real, some jump right in. But it's worth the payoff.

Keep hunting.I have to hand it to you, that is truly an awesome idea and one I wish I had thought of! I can't say how often I've been at Target or some public place and wanted to slip a gal a note about getting on SA and finding me. But this is even better and right to the point! I'm "stealing" it from you BT!

Mandane
07-11-18, 16:56
Does this type of card work for other monger sites like rub maps?Rub Maps is now based in Cyprus and their credit card processing is there. These cards like Vanilla can only be used with US merchants. There are international travel Visa and MC but they look more complicated.

Wiiiiam
07-24-18, 19:03
I tried to reply to this post several times but it did not take. Will try again briefly. Envy you guy with the gift of gab, not so blessed.

Sounds like a great thing. Like wait to hear more about how it works. Can't imagine handing out cards on the way home with the cute lady commuters on Metro.

LOL.

So, I feel this is a valid option but it also seems to me like most of these paid sites are going to be duds (with the exception of SA). I did have an outside thought though and maybe this can help the group.

Keep hunting.

CubsFan6012
08-04-18, 14:13
Thanks. What does the card say?

Keep hunting.

Home Grown12
08-05-18, 07:58
Would like to get an idea of what it looks like.

I have a buddy who went to college in NJ. He had small yelllow business cards that said "Golden ticket" like Willy Wonkas gold ticket in the candy bar. He would write the girl's name on it and hand it to them so they could then "redeem" it with him. It was a talking point / ice breaker. And made a point to say it was for her (since he hand wrote her name) and not to had the card to other girl LOL.

For girls he didn't know well, but wanted to, he would say "coffee on me" if they wonder what the "ticket was for. ".

For girls he knew were down to get frisky he would say for free massage or to eat her out. More bold and direct.

He never told me what the actual "redemption" rate was, but swore it was more than a handful. When a girl hit him up they were usually down for anything. Some got wise and only wanted him for his mouth LOL.

Can definitely see a business card working if you craft if carefully.

Thanks. What does the card say?

Member #5795
08-05-18, 08:16
New to Arlington and would like to find a UTR MILF for quick dates. Any info would be appreciated.

SR.

Bummm
08-05-18, 09:56
So what does your SD style biz card say on it? I have heard that in restaurants some guys will take a package of sugar off the table and write their phone number on the sugar package. He hands it to the hot waitress with his tip for the meal and a potential SB or UTR who is in the know will reach out to the guy. I actually learned about this from a UTR I have seen who was a waitress. SD style biz card say Booker T? Please inform us.

Keep hunting. .

BookerTNelson
08-07-18, 07:34
So what does your SD style biz card say on it? I have heard that in restaurants some guys will take a package of sugar off the table and write their phone number on the sugar package. He hands it to the hot waitress with his tip for the meal and a potential SB or UTR who is in the know will reach out to the guy. I actually learned about this from a UTR I have seen who was a waitress. SD style biz card say Booker T? Please inform us.

.They're pretty simple, The cards have my phone number and e-mail on them and they're styled for "Broker services" and have a space for a quick hand written note. I made them look legit enough for them to appear to be my real business cards.

Wiiiiam
08-14-18, 19:08
They're pretty simple, The cards have my phone number and e-mail on them and they're styled for "Broker services" and have a space for a quick hand written note. I made them look legit enough for them to appear to be my real business cards.Bumm. Great idea. Simple as sugar packet. I am taking this idea into retirement when eating out alone with a hot little flirty waitress.

I think I might try leaving a card too, maybe by accident. LOL.

Thanks guys.

More creative ideas are needed.

ShortMan22
09-14-18, 15:08
I'm looking for a white, Latina or Asian utr to share. I have a few to trade. Mixed thick chick, Asian spinner, an a black former stripper. PM me with your details of what you got and what you which girl interests you.

GopalWashDC
09-17-18, 12:10
Guys, Do you know any Indian SB?

Admin2
09-19-18, 09:33
We are not running a PM service. If you guys don't want to post then don't. If you want to keep your hookers to yourself then do so but you won't use the forum to not post reports

A2