PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson St

Pages : [1] 2 3

Zepplin
04-21-05, 23:29
Hey thought I'd test out the new forum capabilites. Now on to the good stuff. Guess who's back in town, or should I say action. Vanessa the blond from a year or so ago. There are a few pics of her but she doesn't look quite as good now. She is willing to start working off the few pounds she put on with you for a modeset fee :). I can say her oral skills are just as good or better than before. Found her around the Hess / T.I. but does not have a room yet. Some of you guys know her, if I get a room# I'll pass it on.

Z

Zepplin
04-22-05, 17:41
Took a break for lunch and cruised the strip. Did see what I thought was princess. Tried to get her twice but no luck. THe second time she was walking J street with the hood on her sweatshirt up. So after that I went to T.I. to see if I could find Vanessa. WSW Becky, (no not our Becky) tall girl heavy wanted some funding for a room at T.I. she had just checked out. Damn. Could have got some head. So we go to her "friends" room there but we were not allowed in. So then she wants me to haul her around, so I cut her loose and left as lunchtime was over. Vanessa is no longer there, hope she is still around, that girl gives some serious head.

Z

OldSailor
04-26-05, 21:40
Early this afternoon I drove down Jefferson and a woman was waving at me and smiling. I thought maybe I knew her or she knew me and I circled the block and drove into the Unclaimed Freight parking lot. I stopped and asked if she wanted a ride(First mistake. This location is in front of B/V Inn and dangerous place to pick up anyone because of LE presence).

Her name is Denise, she is WSW, mid thirties heavy but not really fat. She was wearing a dirty blue sweatshirt and she had her redish brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. She told me she really, really needed money beause the rent is overdue, kids hungry, etc. etc. She agreed to bj for $40 which seemed high. I finally agreed to give her $40 and an additional $20 advance for our next (FS) session (Second mistake) and paid her upfront (Big, big mistake number three). FS was not feasible at that time because of the design of the vehicle I was driving. At least my old body is not limber enough to contort to a full service position in that type of vehicle.

We parked in a secluded place and discussed any mutual interests we might have. When I described my favorite things, she said that she only did most of those things with "her man". She began a very hesitant and disinterested hj and I asked to play with her breasts. She told me that they were full of milk and sensitive and that I could just touch them but not really play with them. She showed me one nice nipple and I began to get interested! I think I may have a lactating fetish and wanted to pursue the possibility. I mentioned this to her and she told me that even "her man" didn't get to share the milk and that it was all for her baby.

She finally finished the least enthusiastic hj I have ever received and then she began cleaning the result with a kleenix I provided. When she looked at it, she started choking and almost threw up in my car. Apparently she doesn't even want to look at ejaculate. She said that she would only do bj with a condom and she didn't seem to want to do it at all.

Later this evening, I saw her again, wearing something that looked like a white shawl. I thought about going back again to collect on the money I pre-paid for the next session but then I decided to just leave the situation alone. I did some dumb things but it could have been worse. There's a time to play and a time to fold. This was folding time.

She seems to be around the Colonial Court and B/V Inn area and I don't recommend picking her up. I would rate her about a low five for looks and she barely clicks the meter at a one for service. Of course, YMMV and things are looking bleak on Jefferson these days.

Milman 2
04-27-05, 16:32
Ran into Zepplin's mysterious blonde, (in the current reports a few weeks ago) young blonde small tits but a tight looking body, that hangs around the Red Barn by Deer Park this morning a little after 10a. Picked her up, she seemed to be really nervous, she is still talking about needing money really badly. Tried to get the skinny on her but she still has no number to give out; however, she said she can usually be found btwn 10a and 2p around the Deer Park area. BJ was a little lacking in enthusiasm but none the less adequate with no catch. I gave her .25 for the effort and found that she has a place she would be willing to use for F/S and that the going rate is .50-.60.

I may have to take her up on this.

Stay Safe.

Guru
04-28-05, 06:48
I was cruising down Jefferson last evening and saw an attractive brunette in a white top on the phone at the car wash. I circled and she was heading northbound. By the time I did the loop, she was getting in a pick up truck. I thought "Damn, beat out by another monger!" But then she jumped out of the truck, ran to a car, got some stuff and re-entered the truck. So, perhaps she was a moblile SW (unlikely) or she was simply a woman having car trouble. This source does not know. If anyone does, please share. She was cute.

Aside from the brunette and one questionable blonde who disappeared around the 7-11 before I could turn, the streets were dry.

OldSailor
04-28-05, 09:08
About a year or two ago, there was a young blonde in the area named Melody who had a reputation as a thief. I don't know if it's the same girl or not but she fits the current description. According to the "street gossip" she finally stole a substantial amount of money from a client and disappeared. The client was very angry and looking for revenge as well as his money. She also had scams where she would go into a motel room with a client and then her boyfriend would interrupt the proceedings and scare the client away. I don't know if this is the same Melody but be careful and don't carry more money than you could afford to lose if you pick her up.

Zepplin
04-28-05, 23:16
Melody is one of two which owes me money. She did that scam on me. No big deal. Wonder what is substantial amount for her to run off though. She says she will pay me back. I'm quite sure she will (not). Wierd though cause on her second chance I got a bbbj in my car. Good service. Last known to be at #10 in deer park apts which is in the row of apts closest to 7/11. Hubby works days so stop by if you want to try her. I recommend you get her to a neutral spot though. She does provide CIM. Do not go for a meeting at her place. Or pick her up at the red barn.

Maybe we can get her a little more customer service oriented. She is no druggie so she has potiental.

Here's a new one: T.I. rm 228 call her in the daytime. Angel is petite, wf dark hair 20s wants to make some cash doing full body rub downs (and more ) if you get my drift :). Daytime only. (9a-2p).

Do tell her a "friend" said to call. Don't say "from the internet".

Hey old sailor did Denise have a shiner under her left eye? She was Becky at T.I. Tuesday.

Z

OldSailor
04-29-05, 08:11
Denise did not have a shiner under her eye when I left her but I can see how it might have been an expression of customer feedback or perhaps a domestic conflict.

Zepplin
04-30-05, 16:07
Saw Anglea (princess) on the T.I. balcony Sat morning. Gave her the nod and she came right down. Hot damn. She had on a one strap white tube top, no bra Got in and flashed me her tits. We left since she did not have a room so she took me to a place to park. All action covered, this girl is all about clean. I can live with that. Plus the way she rolled the rubber with her mouth was great. Good first half followed by a better second half doggie style. She was a real treat compared to some of the other providers. Gets my definatly do again rating :). She is 31 but looks younger and is a beauty compared to some of the others. Tat on her neck is a flower.

Her normal rate is a bit high, but I was able to get a bit of a discount. Always negociate for your best rate. I had .1s and .05s so not to overpay due to lack of exact change lol. Works.

During the weekdays she is available at the room (228). Call ahead and book a full body massage.

Told me syphillis was going around T.I. and Vanessa had been treated. For what it's worth. Dropped her off and she hopped right in another car.

Z

Diggity87
05-01-05, 11:35
Hello everyone,

Its been a long time since I have posted but I hope my info is somewhat helpfull. First off Melody I have ran into her 2 or 3 times sweet girl but beware. I would not go to her #10 apt, I went there she told me wait outside so she can clean something up. So she comes back to the door and let me in, the patio door was kinda cracked I figure she opened it to air out the apt. Well she asked for 60 I gave it to her and she says get undressed, I told her I will after she did so she takes off her shoes and unfastend her belt and said hold on and runs into the bathroom, Then some dude comes into the front door and starts raising hell with me, the whole time she never comes out to the bathroom. He tells me the get the hell out of his house or he was gonna shoot. 60 isnt worth my life so I left and sat at the deer park parking lot to kinda watch. sure enough shes walking back up the road to 7-11 this was on 3/25/05 around 1pm. but on the better side up in denbigh warwick and beechmont I have seen a blonde named Debra I posted about her a while back. But she is a big drunk the provides decent service. She can be found in theat area in the late afternoons and sometimes at night around 7-9pm at wawa or old 7-11, 40 fs no place. And finnaly last night 4/30 in front of the Ramada on Jefferson I found a heavy set wsw, picked her up went to a spot good bj for 20, looks about 4. Anyways be safe out there and beware of melody.

Jeff K
05-01-05, 22:35
While visiting the area on business, after checking the boards for areas of activity, I went cruising. Warwick from Oyster Point to Rt. 105 over to 17 south to Denbigh and back to Warwick south to Oyster Point with no luck. I found what I think you guys are refering to as T.I. and while it looked like a likely area I didn't see anything promising so I called it a night. This took place on Wednesday the 27th around 10 pm. Sorry I don't have more to report, but I'm new to reporting and definately not local to the area. I'm not even sure that I was in the right area.

Seva Lurker
05-02-05, 16:02
Jeff K.

For not being a local and a learning, you've did well. You actually missed Jefferson by going all the way over to 17. The first set of traffic lights on 105, right after you go under the interstate, is Jefferson.

The action on Jefferson, what there is of it, is further south past Oyster Point, about another 4 miles.

You did raise one good point that I hadn't thought of. The T.I you found is the Tudor Inn on Warwick. There have been some reports of ladies there in the past. I posted a picture of one standing in front on the place last year. The T.I that we continually mention is the Thrift Inn on Jefferson near Mercury. That is the 4 miles south of Oyster Point I mentioned.

Should you return to the area, good luck in your hunting.

Zepplin
05-03-05, 17:04
Ok guys I think this is one you should be interested in. Vanessa ( not from T.I.) is similar to Melody in physique but not a ripoff. 29 y.o. small frame med height cury sandy colored hair shoulder length. No fat, no scars, no marks. Quality bod. Clean. Nice tat in small of her back. Rm 238 at best value. She is available between 9a-1p weekdays. Call there during that time to set up your meet.

She'll be expecting a .3 or .6 donation depending on what you want. So put your money down & watch the clothes come off. If this does not happen then pick up your donation and leave. Simple as that. She needs to make a few bucks.

Z

Zepplin
05-05-05, 11:50
Followed up on my own lead. Dead end for now, I'll have to find out why.

Z

Guru
05-06-05, 16:05
On the way home from work yesterday saw a brunette WSW standing on the balcony of TI on the side furthest from the burger joint. Gave me a wave as I pulled through but I had a "free" date that evening and couldn't stop to partake. Wasn't close enough to get a good look. Seemed fairly petite but I couldn't catch the face.

Keep it safe.

Zepplin
05-11-05, 04:04
Late tues (about 3a) found Doris on J street & Lee. Picked her up and and went to a semi secluded residential area. BBBJ service was ok at first and just kept getting better and better till I busted a nut. She caught it all and I was just looking at her thinking damn swallow it, but she eventually opened the door and discreetly spit it out. .2 for the service.

She is not a regular nor was she interested in providing any contact info. Too bad. I give her my defiantly do again rating. Absolutely no whining, complaining, haggling, this girl new what to do and how to do it. Got right to the task and did not stop until mission complete. She did come up for air a couple of times though.

White 30s av height a bit heavy with nice D tits to play with. Long straight dark brown hair. Clean.

I dropped her off near where I picked her up. She went back to her vehicle but no telling how much cash she was looking for.

Late night action was surprisingly better than usual. On the way out saw a probable further up J street one block south of J & dresden. She looked rough from a 45 mph view, white with blonde hair, shorts; I didn't even slow down.

Z

Willie Burg
05-12-05, 14:31
Hello,

I've been reading on this site for some time - finally able to post. Saw Angela standing on the balcony at the TI this morning at around 10:00. She was alone and went into room 228. I pulled in and gave a gentle knock on her door. I told her what I was looking for.

"You a cop?" She asked.
"Nope."
"Got a condom?"
"Yup."

She invited me in, but still thought I might be a cop because I couldn't exactly tell her how I knew about her. I quickly convinced her otherwise with out mentioning the Forum. She wanted 80. All I had was 70, but it worked for her.

She took a quick wash. Then She started with a CBJ, then we moved to mish, then to doggie. I went back to mish to finish, but the phone rang. She said to ignore it. I told her it was ok if she felt she needed to get it. I was thinking to myself that I was enjoying the feeling and didn't want to blow yet anyway. "Maybe I should," she said, and we stopped. That was my mistake, for it took me great effort and a long time to get it up again. Angela sucked and sucked until it was hard enough for proper use. Even with that I humped a long time before I blew. I don't think I ever did get really hard again. Angela kept saying I must be nervous. That I had been awake and working for 24 hours and had only 4 hours of sleep before seeing her is what it really was.

Through out the whole time Angela was kind and patient. I like that she's clean. She has a nice as to look at when doing doggie. She has small breasts, but the tips of her nipples stick out pretty good, and I really enjoyed sucking on those.

We talked for a little after. She said she had 3(I think) kids, has had two husbands, and currently has a boyfriend. Says she's not a druggie, and doesn't walk the street. She joked and said she's a "call girl" because you have to call her in her room.

I will definitely see her again when I get the chance. I will try not to make her work so hard for her money next time.

Guru
05-16-05, 19:53
Did a few laps up and down Jefferson this evening. Saw one fugly WSW at the Sev near the video store. Not interested at all! Sparse brunette hair, tattoos on flabby arms and a nose ring are just not my preferred fashion statements. Moving south, saw a cute BSW in matching orange striped short shorts and shirt heading north from the Ramada. Although I am usually a WSW kind of guy (not prejudice, just preference, and I'll take an ASW any day of the week!), I turned around but another monger in a white car beat me to her near the school. Please post dude. Inquiring minds want to know. She looked quite nice with a great rack and a J-Lo bootie. Further south, I saw a cute young blonde white (maybe hispanic) girl somewhat provacatively dressed heading up from near the car wash. I figured, what the hell so I made a flip. By that time, she was engaged in an animated discussion (a polite way of saying she was yelling and waving her arms) with several black men in an Acura. I decided that perhaps this was not the best time to approach her. Made another pass a few minutes later but she had disappeared. She may not have been working, but I hope she was! Having been beaten out twice. I gave up. But they are out there!

Guru

Zepplin
05-19-05, 05:55
I found Chris walking on Jefferson. Picked her up and got the usual service. She has good technique. To completion & spit. Her phone is working now, same number as before. During the day she will inivte you to her place.

Z

Zepplin
05-20-05, 03:21
Gave Angela a call and stopped in for a lunch date the other day. Full course menu. Did get a preferred customer discount. Good customer service. Right after the first course there was a knock at the door. She gets up and goes over and says who is it. I hear a male voice. Well she told him she was busy and to get lost. Was right back to serve up the main part.

She had a friend in the room w/ her and I asked her to join in but she wouldn't unless she was tipped. So she went to the bathroom to finish her beer while I enjoyed my personalized service with Angela.

After the main course her friend came out and showed me the wad of cash she made at brunch with a guy. Looks like she made out pretty good.

You can get a two on one if you want. Angela says they work together sometimes.

Good job Willie Burg for not letting the cat out of the bag about the forum.

Last time I saw Vanessa she told me about how some guy had printed some pics of her from our board and showed them to her. Now that was stupid.

Z

Mr Underbridge
05-25-05, 01:58
Tuesday the 24th I was out and about. Decided to hit the Hot Seat, which was dead slow. Only five girls, and about that many customers. Had some nice dances with Amber - nice looking, spiky red hair, nice rack. Good close dances, but didn't respond to any hint at "dances to go". From there I went into a dream, or hallucination, one of the two, that went like this: drove on down GW Hwy - zip. Went up Military to the bridge, and saw the old skanky WSW on the return leg. Wouldn't want to try that one, but she was definitely open for business. Heading back for the Peninsula around midnight, I went up Jef and spotted a gal crossing the road (to get to the other side I guess). Seemed OK on the driveby, but soaked. A turnaround and she gave me the eye, and vice versa. I pulled into the grocery store lot and she hopped in. A quick "Are you?" "No, are you" and boob grab settled the matter. A bj for a jackson. She wanted to hike it up to two "I'll do you twice, or let you have my number, or swallow" . I passed. She was chunky, and not as good close up. Longish dark hair, brown eyes, maybe mid-late 30's, name of Denise. Clean. Her work ethic was sorely lacking - nervous, twitchy and toothy. Also got into "hurry up" mode pretty quick. She wanted me to work it while she just rested her lips around it - none of the offered suction. She did at least do a finish. And at least I got to play with her boobs. Dropped her off behind the motel by Subway. Would not repeat at half the price!

Mr Underbridge

Mongering for twenty-five years for my pleasure and your edification.

OldSailor
05-25-05, 21:25
Seems you got slightly better "mileage" with Denise than me and neither of us had an experience we would want to repeat. I posted about her a month ago and she is apparently in the same area and the service has only improved slightly. My impression is that she is more panhandler than SW. When she gets in your car and tells you her series of sad stories and you give her money, she figures the transaction is finished and she is about ready to get out and start begging from someone else. It's not really "cash and dash" but it's almost like she doesn't understand her expected role in the transaction and wants as little sexual contact as possible.

VA John Doe
05-26-05, 23:30
Been awhile since I posted, but been out of the game for sometime. Was going down Jefferson around 2am on Sunday and saw a short brunette WSW walking toward Thift by the What-a-Burger. I turned in to that other motel, can never remember its name, and went around back. Motioned to her and she came over and the standard "you a c--" exchange.

She hopped in and said her name was Angela and I immediately remembered her from RTFF. She said she had just gotten into a fight with her boyfriend/pimp and probably was going to get kicked out of her room tomorrow. She said he had thrown a beer on her and threatened her so she left. Anyway after the sob story, seems every SWs have one, found a good spot and had a little half and half for 3 Jacksons. She was very enthusiastic and as mentioned was clean and safety conscious which was well worth the extra J. Would gladly do again. Said if she is not kicked out of her room to come by during the weekdays.

Anyone know if she is still there? I assume she is because that is always how the pimp/SW relationship goes, but I would like to partake again if I get the opportunity.

Seva Lurker
05-28-05, 15:16
Was out for a while around noon. Spotted Chris at the Crown station, then going back into her trailer talking on her cell phone.

After a sojourn to Portsmouth which yielded nothing, I spotted another WSW on Jefferson around 48th. Sorry for the quality of the photo of this one, but she was skittish and eyeing every car as they went by. I was about a block and a half away when I got this one. This lady is late 30's at least, about a 4 or less on the SW scale, a bit heavy and lots of bruises or sores that I could see when I went by. Sorry Charlie, not even on the darkest night.

Capt JB
05-31-05, 00:55
Took a run down Jefferson Saturday morning around 10:30 AM just to see what might be out there. I wend down just past the North End Cab stand and made a U turn and headed north. Around 50th st spotted a wsw and she gave me the look so I pulled into the next side streed, did a U turn and came back to the corner.

She came up to my window and I asked her whats up? and she said she needed to make some money. I told her that I needed to spend some money and we should talk.

She said her name was Jamaka and she had a wonderful idea. I could give her $20 so she could go pay off someone that she owed money to and then we could go to my place and party for as long as I would like

Naturally that sounded like a wonderful idea but only for her as I am sure once the $20 had departed she would be nowhere in sight.

I suggested that we go to my place, take care of business, and then she would have the money she needed but she was not too interested in that so I pulled over and told her to take a hike

Did not see anything else that morning. Jamaka did not look as good once I got uo close on her. Just as happy we did not get anything going.

I did run into Chris going from her trailer to the Crown station but she could not do anything as she had some errands to take care of anf the boyfriend was home.

Capt JB
05-31-05, 09:34
Made a run down Jefferson Sunday night around midnight and spotted Angela crossing Jefferson from the area of the Hess Station towards the Super 8 Motel. Made a quick U turn and asked her if she was working as she was crossing from the center strip to the motel side of Jefferson.

I pulled into the What A Burger lot and she came up to the car window. She got in and we ended up going back to her room at the Super 8. She is a 31 yr old white female, about 5' 2". Not bad looking but a bit more body art than I would care for but after all this was just a rental unit so it was ok for short time. She did as she said she would and we both left happy.

Angela Miller is in room 304 at the Super 8 and told me she would like referals. She is afraid to walk the street due to LE heat. Tell her that The Capt refered you but don't mention this forum.

Angela tells me that LE has been doing stings in that area. Says they conducted a raid at the other motel on Sat night. On Friday night they had a black female undercover posing as a working girl into the early hours of Sat morning. She was taking guys to a room in the motel which was full of LE and you know the rest. Be safe boys.

OldSailor
05-31-05, 14:23
Today I drove past the Thrift Inn around noon and saw a black woman sitting on the walkway on the first floor of the motel. She was on the corner nearest the What-A-Burger. She was lean and athletic looking. I don't know if she was bsw, bts or bleo. I wouldn't have gone over anyway, especially after the warning from the good Captain. I think Thrift Inn should be a place to avoid for a while, much like the Best / Value is usually a dangerous place for meeting new friends and for much the same reasons.

Willie Burg
06-03-05, 00:41
Saw Angela at the Super 8 on Tuesday. I called her room earlier, but the front desk said she had checked out. I drove down anyway and was lucky to run into her in the parking lot. She told me she hadn't had the money earlier to pay for her room, but after she came up with it, they put her right back in the same room.

Tried calling her again this evening(Thursday). Front desk said there was no one in room 304. Darn! I would have liked to have set something up for Friday. She has a fantastic ass to look at from the doggie position.

Seva Lurker
06-04-05, 17:17
Won't swear that she was working, but spotted a possible BSW near Hilton and Jefferson coming home from the Blackbeard Festival this afternoon. Tall, big, well proportioned. She had the walk and was looking. After I got by her, I saw her wave at someone. WHen I was able to flip, she was gone.

Lady was wearing a pale colored blue or purple outfit. Pants were tight and she was moving their contents. Didn't have the camera ready. Maybe another time if I see her again.

Blackbeard Fest was a near waste. A lot smaller than previous years. Though it was nice, not nice enough for the ladies to be wearing less. :( So no really good eye candy shots.

Seva Lurker
06-05-05, 15:17
Well, I cruised Jefferson a bit this afternoon. Saw one known WSW. The older skinny one I posted a photo of last year. Well she hasn't improved with age. Saw her around 72nd and Jefferson headed towards the 7-11 and moving like she was in pain, limp and all. Spotterd her a bit later, seemed to have worked the kinks out, but still looking BAAAAADDDD.

There was one other possible WSW between Hilton and 48th. I saw her headed north towards Hilton, but she had vanished by the time I flipped. Saw her about thirty minutes later heading south from Hilton. She wasn't looking at cars, but she woulld look back after one had passed. Did it to me twice that I saw. This lady I think I have seen out before, but I won't swear to it. Dark hair a bit of flab, but not too bad, rate her a 6 on the SW scale.

Thought I saw a third, but this one, a real cutie from what I could see, apparently was just out running an errand. Up to the convinence store and then back to where ever. Still she was nice. Younger, long dirty blonde, thin and a nice bod. I'll keep an eye out for her again.

TheKing
06-07-05, 22:35
Last Saturday I picked up Sophie, the ASW that has been written about before. She was walking around the Patton Motel with the thin BSW she apparently hangs out with. I usually wouldn't pick up a girl in this area because of LE's history of stings at the Patton but since they were mentioned here, I took the chance.

Sophie is big for an asian and her face had so much acne it looked like someone threw acid on her. She did have a nice smile and thats why I let her in the car. I almost drove off when I got a closer look. Anyhoo we agreed to 25 for some oral fun. I'd have to give her about a two in the performance catagory. She was rushed and very demanding on where I went. We finally agreed to get it done while I drove through a neighborhood. She wouldn't keep her head down to finish the deed then started bitching that I was taking too long. I told her to keep at it for more than 30 seconds without complaining and I'll be done soon enough. We started arguing in the car and I finally kicked her out with completion. I hope I see her walking after a rain because I'd love to splash her one day.

Sophie was a very bad experience for TheKing.

To make matters worse as I was driving home, I saw what appeared to be a very hot WSW in a sexy dress near 70th st. I spun around to check her out when another monger appeared out of nowhere to scoop her up. I went home very unfulfilled.

Seva Lurker
06-08-05, 21:41
Well went out about 8 this evening to see what was happening. Cruising down Jefferson just past Dresden, spotted what I think was our ASW, Sophie(?), standing in the median. White top, amply filled with the right material, bright yellow hot pants. Maybe a few extra pounds (big for an Asian), but the quick glimpse looked good. I did not get a good look at her face. Of course, gone by the time I could fllip.

Saw another possible at the Hess near Mercury. White, wearing a long red dress slit pretty far up the side. I went around the block and pulled and acted like I was buying something. She was at the phone, nice ass. When I came back out, she was in a car with a dude. She gave me a nice sorry you missed me but I'll be back smile. Lady is probably in her 30's longish dark hair about a 7 on the SW scale.

On the way back home, there was an unmarked NNPD unit sitting at the station at the corner of Ivy Farms and Jefferson. Only thing that didn't say PD was the all white paint job. So even though it was a cop show, the Sgt on Hill Street Blues had it right when he told his watch to "be careful out there'.

YTDMan
06-08-05, 21:56
Iv Vanessa is around? I've been trying to find her for about a year.

Zepplin
06-10-05, 03:30
Was out of town last week and on my return, I took an afternoon cruise and found Tracy out for a stroll, near Food Lion. A good find for NN, she is white, small, B size tits, very good form to her bod for 31, and all about customer service. Had on a tight top and short jean skirt. I opted for the full course and hope she stays in town a while. Her cop check was a first for me, she had me drop my pants at a red light for her. Unfortunatly I have not been able to contact her at the number she gave me.

Tracy told me Tasha or Tanya the flat chested bsw is working for NNPD. Says "how else can she get busted and be back out on the street same day without posting bail"? One of the no service girls anyway.

Of the two Vanessas, one was a guest of the city for the past year, and has been out only a little while, and as always she has some drama going in her life right now. The other is still around, and I'll be looking for her, we had a real good time last meet.

Also I saw Sophie or Sophia. I almost thought about trying to recoup some of the money I had previously advanced her for services but changed my mind. Drove off and left her. Looks worse than last time I saw her. Her ratings in the customer service dept are low. She is a waste of time. I won't even mention where to find her.

Melodie was back out on the stroll in her area and I couldn't resist picking her up. She is not a crackhead so that in itself is a change. Mediocre BBBJ, but she is ok if nothing else is available. She will show you a good spot to park so you can check out that nice young hard bod of hers.

Thrift must be running a special for TV/TS. There are two black ones. One was tall thin looked great from a distance. Up close what a suprise, Still got the man face. Voice to go with it. The other was a small black with a white top and blue denium skirt. White high heel lace up boots. No tits. Said "you want me to hop in"?? I said "nope". I hope you guys are crusing around with your doors locked, cause: 1. you do not want that in your car. 2. it could be a problem getting rid of it. Have only seen them out in the daytime so far though.

Lots of heat in the area and plenty of unmarked cars. The crown vics are not hard to spot. The latest addition to the vice fleet is a blue mini van and a white F-150 w/ extended cab.

Happy hunting,

Z

Zepplin
06-16-05, 17:08
Well I saw Vanessa the other day walking down the road. She had a ton of make up on and doesn't look near what she did before she was put up by the city. Shame too.

Tracy is still around, but she looks worse too damn. Pulled in looking for her and she was arguing with her bf. Must have been make up day cause she had enough shadow on to where I didn't know who she was at first. Raccoon look. So she said to meet over at the Hardees but I didn't even go over there. She was crying etc. guess she was looking for a fix. I took off the other way and went down toward Madison.

Both these girls were with a third. Fat short brown hair wsw, well I got to wonder if any guy ever paid for that lol. She is the same one that had the apt where tasha (bsw) was using a while back.

They were at the XXXXXX. If you want to know more send a pm. Anyway birds of a feather move around together. Tracy can be a good f***, but she is like the rest, up then down.

I will make an assumption here and you can tell me what you think. I believe that these girls are servicing the migrant work force staying at the local hotels and they are getting it for less than what we pay. Angela told me about how Becky (big girl) would take on four or five in a row at .2 ea so I 'm thinking some of the action is less visible from the street. They all say how cheap the guys are but I have seen girls going back to the room with the guy. And of course they don't have hi speed internet at the hotel so no reports for us. They don't have to walk the streets that way and can be relatively sure it is not a bust.

Oh yeah there was a white crown vic outside budget (welcome) inn as I rode by. Think I'll try t-water just for a change of pace; can't be any worse than here.

Later,

Z

Vanomad
06-24-05, 17:54
I cruised Jefferson after work today, there was a SUPER hot looking BSW strolling along Jefferson wearing a turquoise dress, she stuck out like a sore thumb.

I turned around a few times and saw her get picked up twice but within ten minutes she was back on the street. Did anybody else see her? Any info on whether she's a working girl or LE?

Thanks for any input, hopefully you guys won't be too hard on me, I hope to contribute!

Guru
06-24-05, 20:31
I finally hooked up with the elusive Tracy of whom Zepplin spoke so highly. She was roaming down Jefferson not too far south of the Red Barn. Gentlemen, Zepplin did not exagerrate. This girl is all about customer service. Her body is slender, although her skin says that she's lost a good amount of weight. Her face is surprisingly cute. And her attitude is a 9! Her rates were imminently reasonable for a full course meal. If you see her, don't hesitate to pick her up. Treat her well and it will pay off.

Keep it safe.

Vanomad
06-26-05, 08:57
I cruised Jefferson for an hour and a half last night, ~9:30 - 11:00 and didn't see anything. I made the run down Madison and didn't see anything but a large BSW. I thought for sure I'd find something last night with the decent weather.

Zepplin
06-30-05, 02:16
Saw angela by 7/11 @ dresden Wed afternoon, so I stopped to say hi and see if i could get some. Says she needed to get a room but is her time of the month so no action. Look for her in a few days when she's ready or go for the oral service. She was in a hurry so I declined, since I hate to rush a good thing, if you know what I mean.

Hope you guys have a good summer, I'm off on a couple of trips and will be back in a month or so. If I run across something good I'll let you know.

Ciao

Z

Guru
07-01-05, 22:08
Saw Tracy the other day and she told me that NN LE was all over Jefferson after 22:00. Apparently, they were stopping every are that tapped its brakes or tried to make a turn after seeing a SW. So, keep your head on a swivel and practice situational awareness. They may not have a legitimate reason to detain you, but they sure can ruin your day.

Keep it safe, and alert!

Guru

Dlrzboy
07-01-05, 22:43
Met Cinnamon today. She is a petite BSW, nice figure althhough she shows her childen's presence. Very cute with a little post and and a great attitude. Be nice, she responded very well.

NukeyNuke
07-02-05, 00:54
I have not mongered in NN for many years. I used to get many good BJ's right around the NN Shipbuilding area and the 'old' downtown. This area was referred to as 'The Bottom'. I am coming down in a few weeks. Is this area still productive?

Seva Lurker
07-02-05, 07:57
nukeynuke,

Sorry, but the area around the ship yard isn't even housing anymore. The 'city' had the old apartments down near 50th and up torn down a couple of years ago.

The only street action is on Jefferson from 664 up to Harpersville and that is very, very spotty. Most action is 664, that is 39th St., to Mercury and then again around the motels near Dresden.

There is some action on Madison from 40th to 48th, mainly BSW's all of them way to drugged up.

There is also sporadic action on Warwick from Bland to Fort Eustis. This area is even less active than is Jefferson.

If you were a Norfolk fan, going to the Ocean View area. Well there are still one or two working in that area, but the OV area is being redeveloped with lots of new condos and single houses. Homerama had their showing in where OV becomes Shore. TV channel 3 and the St Judes hospital had a drawing for a new house, about 3500 sq ft, right on OV in the old prime mongering grounds.

There are no AMPs or other MPs in the area. I've heard on the board a rumor of one on the south side, but no posts to verify it one way or the other. Escorts are hit and miss and based on the posts, mainly miss.

The weather here may be humid, but the area is now a mongering desert. :(

Good luck on your visit and if you get lucky, let us know when and where.

Bingoboy
07-02-05, 14:57
Nukeynuke,

I'll echo what SEVA said about downtown NN being dead. I'm old enough to remember when the area from the Shipyard Apartment on down was monger heaven. There were nights you would see, and I'm probably not exaggerating, 25 or more SWs of all shapes, sizes, etc. I once counted houses and apartments I'd gotten laid down there and it was close to two dozen. Ah, the good ... and unfortunately ... old days.

Milman 2
07-02-05, 16:47
Met Cinnamon today. She is a petite BSW, nice figure althhough she shows her childen's presence. Very cute with a little post and and a great attitude. Be nice, she responded very well.Dlrzboy,

Could you give a few more specifics on Cinnamon? About where and when you found her and so forth.

Thanx.

Also, guys looks like NNPD got unlimited overtime approved for the holiday weekend. Yesterday about 7pm from Mercury to Dresden I saw 17 marked cars 2 unmarked crown vics and a Maroon expedition or excursion (one of the big SUV's) with blue flashing lights in the back of it. WTF!

Be careful out there.

Vanomad
07-02-05, 21:40
Nukeynuke,

I'll echo what SEVA said about downtown NN being dead. I'm old enough to remember when the area from the Shipyard Apartment on down was monger heaven. There were nights you would see, and I'm probably not exaggerating, 25 or more SWs of all shapes, sizes, etc. I once counted houses and apartments I'd gotten laid down there and it was close to two dozen. Ah, the good ... and unfortunately ... old days.Having worked in the area for over 15 years I remember the old days too. I remember going to work in the morning and seeing 10 - 15 SW's at 6AM!

Dlrzboy
07-03-05, 15:56
In respect of the rules I submitted a post on the CL review section. MM and others are asking for contact info. I would pass individually, but she is advertising on CL as it is. Hopefully the comments will be posted soon.

Willie Burg
07-10-05, 01:07
I jumped off of I-664 on Jefferson on my way back from Chesapeake at about 11:15pm Saturday night. Though I'd just see if anything was out walking.

As soon as I turned onto Jefferson (heading West) I saw a patrol car on the left on 39th or 40th. About 2 - 3 blocks up I could see another one on the right. He pulled out ahead of me. I could tell already that I probably wouldn't see much out tonight.

A little farther up and there were two with lights flashing on the street across from Majik City.

I took Oyster Point over to Warwick and continued West. This is really bad of me: I can't remember the name of the side street, but it was on the left. There was a convenience store - maybe Taiwanese or some other oriental type convenience store. On the other side of the side street from it there is a laundry mat, if that helps anyone. Anyway, there was a possible WSW standing next to a car and talking too the driver. There was an unmarked care waiting to make a U-turn. It did and kept on going, so maybe she wasn't a SW at all.

A little farther up and I saw another possible BSW walking East away from the McDonalds. She had a little extra cushion, but was by no means fat. Looked young and clean (so maybe she wasn't a SW either!)

I wanted to make a U-turn myself a couple of times, but I was running late, so kept on going.

Willie Burg

Seva Lurker
07-10-05, 15:11
Was out on Jefferson yesterday and today spotted a really rough WSW near Hemlock. Saw her waddling south on Jefferson Saturday and wasn't sure. Saw her out again today in the same area in the same outfit.

Looked about 45, heavy with shoulder length dark hair. Had a boy friend keeping a 'safe' distance back, but it was obvious they were together, especially today. Saw the lady first on the return trip spotted her sitting on the portico of a store with her 'friend'.

Guru
07-11-05, 14:42
I believe that the heavy WSW Seva Lurker described is Tina. While I woudn't suggest picking her up, she is a good one to talk to because she's Tracy's roommate and can point you in the right direction.

Keep it safe.

Guru

Milman 2
07-12-05, 13:07
Saw WSW walking down Hilton Blvd towards Jefferson about 12:30p today. Had to check her out. She is very slim with a tight ass and nice perky A cups reddish hair and a tattoo on the small of her back, a very bright smile and is quite the chatter box.

Here is her story: 29, no phone (just got cut off last month), from Richmond, staying with a girlfriend near where I picked her up. Says she does not usually hook but just recently started to make ends meet. She wanted 30 for BBJ no CIM but I only had 25, I wasn't even looking to score, I was on my way to an appointment and couldn't pass it up.

So off to a nearby parking lot and she gave pretty good service complimented with moans and groans.

If I run across her again I'll see if she has gotten some sort of contact info. I mentioned I could probably send a lot of business her way if she had some digits; and, she was very intrigued by that.

Happy mongering.

Vanomad
07-14-05, 22:41
Cruised Jefferson a few times tonight - Dresden to 39th. On the second pass I saw a great looking BSW, 8-9 on looks. She walked past a couple of cars while talking on a cell so i had second thoughts about trying to pick her up, on my second pass by her I saw her motion a car, I quickly turned the around the block (around 7-11), I think on 72nd to catch her on the corner and got sniped by a guy in a small pick-up. I was disappointed because this girl had curves in all of the right places.

If any of you are the person in the small pick up please share, is service as good as the looks?

Seva Lurker
07-17-05, 16:17
Well I was out on Jefferson a couple of times today. The ladies must be in heat as there were at least three out, two positives and one probable.

The first one I spotted was around 10:30 this morning. She was walking north on Jefferson in front of the Colonial Motel near the soon to be closed Rite Aide. She was wearing some really short shorts and an orange top. A bit chubby. I grabbed the camera and made a flip to check her out. As I made the turn, I noticed the car behind me did the same thing. They stayed right behind me, turning into the parking lot entrance for the motel and drug store. As she was watching us, I did not take a picture.

I went down, flipped again and on the return, the 'other' car was parked next to the drug store and the 'lady' was standing there talking to the two guys in the car. I pulled in and went into the drug store. As I was going into the store, the 'other' car left and she was sitting in the back seat.

When I came out of the drug store, I went up Jefferson and came back, probably no more than ten minutes. Looked over to the parking lot near the Mexican resturant and saw our lady walking across the lot.

So either the two guys were quick on the trigger, she was a decoy, which I don't believe, she GOT in the car, or they couldn't come to terms. Buy the time I was able to flip again, she was gone.

I'd rate this lady about a 3. A bit too heavy for my tastes, big tat showing on her left breast above the top of her blouse.

Next, about 2:30, I spotted the 'lady' in the black outfit from last Sunday. She was walking down Jefferson near Bellwood. Wearing a pink tent, err DRESS. I tried to get in postition for a shot, but she turned down one date and then stood around the 7-11 at Randolph with her 'friend'.

There was another lady there with him. She looked better, from a distance, than the working one. This one had a little one with her. Did not take any shots there, too many people around to see me,

Last was a possible WSW standing by the phone booth at the Mexican resturant where I last saw our lady in orange. She was talking to a guy in a vehicle. When I flipped, she was in the guys vehicle and it looked like they were 'getting to know each other', can we say cop check? :)

Didn't get a good look at her, but the initial pass she didn't look bad. Thought I saw the other guys vehicle at the cheap motel up the street and thought I saw the lady outside in the motel lot after his vehicle had left.

There is action out there if you aren't too picky. The looks of the first two I saw today could lead me to become celebate. PAY them??? I'll wait for my next trip to the DC area and do an AMP run. These ladies definately have saved me a lot of money. :)

OldSailor
07-17-05, 19:24
Yesterday (Friday afternoon) around 5:00 pm, I picked up Mary and regretted it. She was standing under a tree in the rain near the intersection of Hilton and Jefferson (not sure which side street). She had a big bruise on her face and said that someone robbed her and hit her in the face. She was wet from the rain. She looked awful and smelled worse. After I picked her up, I just wanted to let her out but didn't want to put her out in the rain and I wound up driving her to an apartment complex in Hampton. My car still smelled even after she got out. She's another of those women who looked better on the curb than in your car. She's probably thirtish with long brown hair and she's kind of short and chubby. I wasn't really looking for a sw when I found her and I hadn't taken my "Vitamin V" and I'm glad I didn't waste a pill. She asked if I wanted a "date" and I told her (truthfully) that I didn't have time right then.

The women who are left on Jefferson and the nearby streets now are kind of scary. As a fellow commented on a board for another area, the ladies are their own punishement for the monger who picks them up!

Zepplin
07-17-05, 19:56
Sun evening I found two hot looking girls on Jefferson. Picked them up at around seventies street one was Vanessa. She is pretty good for NN.

Instantly I was in FMF dreamland but quickly snapped out as I did not have the funds or protection. I would have given 1.00 for that action.

The friend was the best wsw I've seen to date. 5'5"long straight brown hair clean tight blouse and jeans. They jumped in my car as I hadn't seen Vanessa in a while. Vanessa is skinny blonde and I guess a solid 6~7 on the scale. Her friend is pushing 8 or better.

Talk about luck. Well it soon turned cause within 1 min the brunette wants out so I stopped. Man when these girls want money they move quick. She took off running back to J street. Vanessa guided me to her spot.

She is horny from the porno movie she was watching and she is ready. Pulls her pants down. So we are talking about compensation and she is in the .4/.8 range. She was real high too just like last time. So I told her .2 for you know what and she said no way. So I said forget it then and left her with her pants around her ankles.

Time will tell if I made a mistake cause either she will cut me a deal next time or she will let me know I have been cut off. But it will be interesting to see since she called my bluff and let me walk. Damn

Having just got back from the DR I walked away from some hot chicas cause their prices were too high. I'd go 50 paces and find another.

I got back in my car and it dawned on me I am not in the DR and there are definatly are no other chicas. Now I'm thinking you dumbass.

I was going to steer clear of the SW action until the fall but I find either it's my car that pulls off the road for a SW or maybe it is the twitch in my arm that causes me to pull the steering wheel to the right, lol. Hell I was out at sears and just happened to go over on J street.

This morning I was over on VA Beach Blvd and I ended up with a SW there too. Damn it got to get that car checked lol.

Maybe I'll hit the atm & go look for vanessa's friend. I've done vanessa so it's no great unknown with her. I did bust her a** already. She was horny and wanted it in the a** for .8 but I told her no. She is confused; she thinks I paid .8 last time but it was .6 AND she let me take pics. Took one of me doing her in the a** you can see that big tat on the lower part of her back. I had to erase them though before I could download them.

But i'm telling you her friend is the hottest looking thing this year for us in NN.

They aren't out much, so it's really a matter of chance. Get you funds together and protection lined up and let us know if she's worth the extra c*sh. I will if I see her.

Two weeks left till my trip to CR so let me see .8 will get me two BM girls or 2~3 hrs of massage or 6~7 ST girls hmmm, saving money today may not be so bad, decisions decisions, ya'll be cool and have fun.

Z

Zepplin
07-19-05, 17:08
My car just seems to be getting worse. Today it executed a fawless manuver causing me to travel in the opposite direction from which I was going. Immediatly found Angela and the funds I saved from the other day were distributed to her. As always she was friendly and good. PM if you want to know exaclty where my car found her.

Z

TheKing
07-20-05, 00:40
I was cruising down Jefferson tonight around midnight. Two unmarked cars with many plainclothes cops had a car surrounded. They had a girl, and I use that term loosely, in handcuffs. It looked like a classic sting. Be carefull out there because tthey are probably going after the monger too.

Willie Burg
07-29-05, 23:59
Just when I though she had disappeared from the scene, I saw Angela tonight - quite unexpected. We didn't do anything. I was coming back from seeing a movie(the latest Batman movie - won't review/critique it here). It was raining like hell when I started driving home, so I decided to stay off the interstate and take 143/Jefferson, instead. I thought I saw her (walking with her "boyfriend") just before Mclawhorne Drive. Lucky me! There was a wreck up ahead and traffic was stopped. Angela recognized my car, waved, and yelled as I passed her. I was still stopped when she caught up with me. She waved and got in - left her "boyfriend" to carry the groceries home. Nice - huh?

Anyway, I didn't have the funds for fun at the time and her "boyfriend" would have to wait outside their room while we took care of business, so I opted out for the evening. I'll give you this though: she said she's staying in the motel just past the Mexican restaurant. I assume she means the Economy - hopefully not Best Value. She said she'd be there one more day(Sat), then might be moving to the Econo Lodge.

I hope I can meet up with here again, because she really is cleaner and more pleasant to be with than most of the girls out there. If any of you fellas can keep track of here, don't forget to let ol' Willie Burg know now. I'm fairly new to this site, so I'll understand, if you are wary of PMing me, but I'd do the same for any of you guys that I know are legit. I was a reading member long before I was able to post, so I pretty much know who's for real here. Any doubt I'll leave you out. I'm sure the same goes from you to me.

Willie Burg

Guru
08-03-05, 14:27
I saw Angela strolling yesterday evening at the exact same place as Willie Burg. She was with her "boyfriend" and didn't appear to be working, as she didn't even glance at the passing traffic. Yesterday, I also saw what may have been a sting operation on Jefferson just north of J. Clyde. But if it was a sting, it was in kind of a weird location. Has anyone seen Melody lately? I've tried to catch her on her 11:00 am stroll a time or two but haven't spotted her.

Keep it safe.

Guru

Such A Beast
08-03-05, 22:58
Think I saw the legendary "Vanessa" today. Blond about 5 7 long blond hair and looking slim. She had a light blue top with navy sweats. I saw her around the Hess station. Wasn't mongering so didn't pursue, but I think I'd pass on her.

Milman 2
08-04-05, 18:50
I also saw Vanessa today (8-4) and have to agree with Such A Beast on the pass. I'm not sure what is going on with her face but just cruising by she looked all scared up.
Also, saw Vallerie getting out of a pick-up at Hilton and Jefferson, her usual spot apparently, at about noon today as well. Didn't have time to stop and see if she has any digits yet.

Seva Lurker
08-05-05, 07:21
Well while no one has verified the lady in the blue dress as Vanessa, she does match the description. She was also out in the area of the Super 8 - Whataburger around 6 last night. From the looks of her 'companions' it is easy to see why she would look beat up. Probably is. She was the only one I saw out yesterday.

Seva Lurker
08-06-05, 07:30
Couple of things

First, I was with a friend who has a police scanner and heard something happening around the 'whataburger' yesterday afternoon. Not sure what the guys and girls in blue were doing, but sounded like a reverse sting. When we drove by the area about ten minutes later, there were a couple of strange looking cars at the back of the lot, on each side of the 'whataburger'. Hope no one got caught in it.

Second, a bit further up Jefferson, spotted one of our regular ladies strolling along Jefferson, I forget her name, but she's been around, when not in jail, for a couple of years. Jail does here some good, adds some weight to her. This time may be a bit too much.

Guru
08-07-05, 20:10
I don't know what was happening around the WhatABurger, but I will say that about the same time that SEVA Lurker describes, I saw what appeared to be a very good looking blonde SW in a red tank top. So good looking in fact that my radar went off. She disappeared by the time I made a turn, but I have to wonder if she wasn't the bait.

Keep it safe.

Guru

Seva Lurker
08-10-05, 20:49
Had to make a trip down to Newmarket area this evening, so I cruised Jefferson. There were a several possibles, all up in the area from Main to Dresden. The first was a light complected black lady wearing a short purple dress. Drove by her a couple of times and she never made eye contact, but she did wave at a couple of cars. She vanished into one of the motels just past Ivy Farm. Lady rated about a 7 or maybe an 8 on the SW scale. Skinny, but after the mammoths I've seen out recently, very nice.

The second possible was a white lady, came out of one of the motels the black went into. She crossed over Jeffeson and was gone when I flipped. Didn't look too bad from a distance. Her outfit made her look working, loose baggy, easy off easy on. :)

The last possible was a white lady walking up Jefferson from Bellwood past main. There was a monger in front of me and he turned into a side street while I went to Main for my trip around the block. He pulled up to the stop sign as the lady walked by and ignored him. I made another circuit to get back to Main. Pulled into the Walgreens lot with camera at the ready, but when the camera saw ladies face, it went into hiding. I wished I could have. Probably in her late 50's, and that is being NICE, outfit made her look okay from distance, but closer, 20 feet, she was flabby and a face not to die for, but that would kill you. So she may have been working, but just couldn't attract a horny, or blind, enough customer.

Seva Lurker
08-15-05, 19:56
Glad I am with my friend with the scanner and not out mongering right now. NNPD Vice is out in force after the girls. Heard them go from Mercury to Dresden and back. They spotted several possibles, but didn't hear them take anyone away.

Be careful out there guys.

Seva Lurker
08-27-05, 22:11
well despite the on and off rain today, I had to go out for the usual weekend errands. Took a cruise down Jefferson around 4PM and found 1 BSW making her way south from 74th. Tried to get in position to take a quick pic, but she was really keeping track of the cars.

Lady was in her late 20's early 30's, give the body a 7.5 on the SW scale, but the face was a 4. Wearing light brown outfit, tight pants, with no panty line showing, and matching top.

There may have been a WSW sitting in front of the What-a-burger and another at the bus stop at 74th and Jefferson about the same time. The first was gone on my return trip, the other was still standing there, looking north for the bus coming from the south. Both were a bit on the heavy side.

Fun Sex
09-03-05, 04:21
Danm! Vanessa is back??? If someone see her, please give us the info. She gave me great service last summer. After that, she hung out with Michelle, then disappeared for a long time.

Anyway, please let us know if you see either of those two.

Thanks,
FS

Guru
09-09-05, 18:01
Vanessa is indeed back. My understanding is that she is currently staying with Tracy up near J. Clyde where she strolls until she can catch a ride down to the What-A-Burger zone. She sometimes has her "boyfriend" with her.

Keep it safe.

Guru

Cyber Tech
09-10-05, 13:00
Has anyone seen Becky?

Vbgent4u2c
09-11-05, 20:14
Has anyone seen Becky?Last I heard she was living in Carrollton with her mom.

Had digits at one time, but they have since become useless.

Vbgent4u2c
09-11-05, 20:28
Was driving down Jefferson back to the JRB after a football party (about 4:30) and saw a petite WSW down around Harpersville. I was hoping it was the famed "Vanessa", but she said her name was Kelly.

She was late 30's maybe early 40's and a litte too roughed out for my taste. Did the cop check then she told me she needed 50 to make her room for the day. Told me everything was on the menu, but she would have to have it in advance and then said she needed to use my phone to tell her "brother" to vacate the room. Yeah right.

Didn't get a good vibe so I gave her the excuse that I needed to go to the ATM. Boy did she get pissed when I let her out.

Happy Hunting.

Zepplin
09-25-05, 03:22
Wed. around lunchtime I found the skinny Vanessa walking with some new talent. Picked them up and proceeded to a place where they could use a room. Since I have done Vanessa I was really wanting to try her friend. Blond, tall, nice rack (boob job) she's the best in the looks dept I've seen in a while. I went for FS at .6 which was good, given her clean, sexy appearance. Good service but not great. Vanessa is more experienced and thus skilled but her friend has a hot bod. Vanessa was a bit disappointed she wasn't included in the action, but I'll sure to get her later. Too bad I didn't have my cell with me to get some pics to savor (and share).

Later that evening I found bsw Cinnamon in the vicinity of Ramada. 30y.o. straight black hair with some red, she was looking for 1.5 for FS. Says she's on the internet but quickly agreed to .6. The extra .2 was well worth it considering she had a room by herself so the heat nor time was a factor. OK CBJ then a couple of different positions, overall good experience. She's short, nice big ass for spanking and pounding :) ,don't look for tits on this girl cause the have the sw sag.

Thurs. a guy beat me to the punch and picked up a wsw I haven't seen before. Blond stringy hair, she had some mileage but was doable I guess. No loss for me esp. after Wed. Besides I'm sure she'll be out again.

Z

Capt JB
09-25-05, 11:02
Picked up Sharon on Jefferson Ave Sat night around midnight near corner of Main & Jefferson. She is a very slim wsw with black hair, maybe a 6 on the scale.

I pulled over into a strip shopping center and asked her what she was doing. She said she was just hanging out and asked if she could get in.

OK, get in and off we went to my place. Seems that her husband has kicked her out and he has the kids, house ect. Anyway she seemed very tired and fell asleep in the car on the way to my place. Never mentioned money once.

Anyway after a nice half and half session I took her back and let her off at the 7-11 at corner of Randolph & Jefferson. Gave her 2 pic of President Jackson. She stuck them in her pocket and never looked to see how much ect. Good service with no rush.

Capt JB
10-05-05, 02:26
Spotted Angela walking north on Jefferson just south of Dresden Dr around 7pm on Tuesday evening. By the time I turned around someone else had picked her up and I did not see her. I continued up Jefferson and made a right onto Dresden and spotted her again in front of the Blue Beard Go Go. I had just passed that point and made a U turn at the next street and went back to her location just as she walked over to the curb.

I put my window down and before I said anything she called across the street "Can I get a ride?" I said sure and she crossed the street and got in. She recoginized me even though I had not seen her in about a year. Seems the 1st guy that picked her up only had $20 and did not qualify for any fun.

We headed down to my boat to take care of business. On the way she mentioned she was hungry and I had not had dinner myself so once at the boat I lit a grill and we went in to play while the coals got hot.

Had a nice unrushed session and took a few pics and once the dirty deed was complete we went out and put a couple of steaks on the grill. After eating I dropped her off where she is staying.

I have contact info for her but please don't ask for it unless you are a regular contribuitor to this forum with previous posts. Enjoy the pics.

Long Stroker
10-05-05, 03:25
Nice catch! I must say she looks pretty clean for a Newport News SW. How much did you pay? And how are her oral skills?

Broad St Guy
10-05-05, 09:21
She is a SW?? nice! I may have to find my way to Virginia soon! Nice pics!

Scorpio22
10-05-05, 09:38
Damn capt she looks to good to be true for a sw in NN, she must come out once every blue moon; nice pics btw.

Capt JB
10-05-05, 10:17
Tuesday evening prior to picling up Angela I spotted a possible wsw walking north on Jefferson around the Green Oaks area. She went into a gas station / convenience store so I pulled in and went inside to get a better look.

My little head seemed to like her so after she exited the store I asked her if she needed a ride. She said she sure did, that she needed to get to the area of the Red Barn on Jefferson which was about 1 mile from where we were at.

Once in the car I asked her if she was dating and she said sometimes. I said how bout tonight and she said that would be fine but she had to meet someone that she had an appointment with and she could call me in am hour or so. I dropped her off on Winston Ave in Beaconsdale and she said she would give me a call in an hour or so.

Never heard from her but in all fairness to her I had by then picked up Angela and we were at my boat which is an area where cell phone reception is hit & miss. Said her name was "Jersey" and that she danced at private parties, did girl on girl shows as well. Said for that type of work she usually got $150 an hour but as she was walking to her trick and her cell phone was cut off I would say you could make a much better deal. I will keep a look out for her and give her a try soon

Seva Lurker
10-06-05, 16:14
Today was fairly good for mongering in Newport News and even Hampton. Did a long cruise home from work that included Hampton (see my Hampton post), Madison and Jefferson in Newport News.

Spotted an older, mid 40's or really worn out doper, BSW in a short dark flowered dress meandering down Madison around 42nd. She gave me the look and smile, but I wasn't interested.

Headed up Jefferson and spotted some new material standing near the small strip mall just north of the TI. WSW probably mid 20's, hefty, but not ugly fat, with a kind of cute face. Tried to get in a position for a shot, but she kept talking to, and turning down, propective dates. First time I spotted her, she was standing with a black dude. Sorry guys, but in that area an almost sure sign the lady is working.

She was wearing jeans and a brown top. She was missing on the last loop, so she either got a date or was a decoy. Find that difficult to believe, as even the lady cops have to maintain some weight standard.

This is the most ladies I have seen out in a long time. Time of day was around 2 PM.

Capt JB
10-07-05, 10:15
Around 8:30 Thursday evening I made a 2nd run up Warwick from Bland to Judy Dr and back down with no sightings. Decided to head over to Jefferson and recon that area.

Just south of Main St. I spotted a wsw walking north on the west side of Jefferson. She gave me the look and I made a right at the next street and cut through a medical facility parking lot to get back over to Main St. She by then was cutting through the parking lot of the closed service station on the corner of Main & Jefferson. I stopped and she came over and got in the car. Said her name was Denese and there was heavy LE in the area.

Now this is one the Capt would probably like to forget. What a pain in the ass she was. She was even more overweight than I realized and pretty damn unattractive. "Can I have that bag of cookies to take home"? No
Can I have one of those bottles of liquor to take with me"? HELL NO. Do you have any extra sheets I can have? Hell no again. "Can we stop at the Dairy Queen on the way back?" Sure but only if you are buying.

Service was about the worst I have ever had and that takes in quite a few. Pussy is about the size of the Grand Canyon and she has no oral skills. Says this is due to getting a broken jaw several months ago. In a big rush now that she has money to get home to her crack dealer. I am going to put this one down as an AVOID and move on but wanted to warn my fellow mongers about her. I did get a quick pic of her which is attached.

Sethseekstrut
10-07-05, 11:54
Are they still around and how is the service?

OldSailor
10-08-05, 08:20
Capt,

Many years ago, a comedian said "Some women are better than others and the worst I ever had was simply wonderful!" I don't think he ever met "Denese" or "Denise". I'm not sure it's the same woman because the woman in your picture looks much better than the woman I remember but the attitude and level of service was about the same. Someone saw her later and remarked that her face was badly bruised so the story about the broken jaw might be true but her level of service wasn't any better before the broken jaw either. I would classify her more as an agressive panhandler than a SW. She insisted on being paid in advance and then she seemed to consider the transaction concluded.

Zepplin
10-08-05, 15:11
Found Christi a wsw,late 30s or so med build & height, long brown hair around 72 or so wed around lunchtime. We settled on .2 & went to a nearby spot for quick bbbjtc w/ spit as I had to get back to work. Ok looking, excellent service, too bad she says she is not in the area much and didn't have any digits to share. Never seen her before but she she says she is out sometimes.

Z

Zepplin
10-09-05, 00:32
Just saw the orginal vanessa this evening about 7p. I saw her on a pay phone; that long blonde hair and nice ass so I stopped to verify. She came over to see what I wanted but since she didn't have a room yet I passed.

She did say she will be in the local area. She may have contact info tomorrow but you know about sw. Today's big plans turn into tomorrow's sorry excuses. She will be out and about in the usual areas to get some funds for a cell phone & room, but with the rain it may be hard to catch her.

She was a guest of the city for a while, but has been out & stayed clean now a few days and looks alot better compared to when I last saw her.

Left her a small donation to get her going again or should I say I pre-paid lol.

Z

Zepplin
10-09-05, 23:42
Found this christi sun around noon by ramada. wsw about 35 av ht. thin w/ brown hair. She had access to a room so I opted for the half and half for .4 and was not dissapointed.

She looks ok small a tits & some rough skin over her stomach nice little tat on the small of her back. Excelent deepthroat action; all mouth no hands & good for 3 postions on the second half. No rush. Good provider.

Got cell digits for our regulars.

Z

Capt JB
10-10-05, 22:28
Special Le Vice Activity On Jefferson Between Harpersville Rd & Mercury Blvd Ongoing Right Now (monday 10:25 Pm) Just Heard A Couple Of Units Talking About Denise. They Can Have That One.

Be Safe Boys

Capt JB
10-12-05, 23:56
Made a run down Jefferson tonight from Harpersville Rd. to Madison & back up. Only thing I spotted was 2 BSW, on in front of the King James Motel and the other about a block south of there. Was not interested, thank you anyway.

I think the vice crackdown Monday night spooked a lot of the gals and they are laying low but that won't pay the rent on those motel rooms so chances are they will be back out soon.

Capt JB
10-18-05, 00:21
I understand that Angela has moved but I do not know where she has relocated to. One of us should see her sooner or later. Keep your eyes open boys.

Be advised, LE has a big push on the ladies of the night right now in Newport News. Be safe.

Capt JB
10-18-05, 20:46
OK boys, she has not moved. Still in the same place. I called her and spoke with her 5 min ago.

I understand that Angela has moved but I do not know where she has relocated to. One of us should see her sooner or later. Keep your eyes open boys.

Be advised, LE has a big push on the ladies of the night right now in Newport News. Be safe.

Frank M
10-20-05, 13:16
First I want to thank Jackson forthe upgrade to Senior Member...Thanks Jackson.

Bored at luck so took a ride to Hampton. Nothing on Victoria or Shell so drove to Jefferson via Mercury. Got a phone call as I approached Jefferson so I turned into the Strip mall by McD. As I pulled in a real hot and I mean hot Black girl lipped "Hello" to me as I drove by her. Not having time to partake but wanting to confirm my suspisions, I parked the car and watched her. She gave me some confirming looks as to see if I was interested but I did not return the favor. This was on Thursday at 1230pm. She was 5'2" - 5'4" 115 tp 125 lbs. An 8 on the Bo Derick scale. All the right curves. She was with anther lady who could have been her mother. Heavy set, short hair. Hope to return later.

Frank M

Bingoboy
10-20-05, 19:28
I called one of the escort agencies that advertises on CL and the women they hooked me up with was working out of the Budget Motel at Harpersville (which wasn't a good sign, considering the quality of that place).

When I got there, the girl had a guy in the room (if you're here, sorry I saw you in all of your glory. She should be more discreet). When he left, he headed toward another room. Once I got into the room, she said we had to wait because she was out of "supplies." A minute later, the same guy knocked on the door and handed her a towel with a couple of condoms. I'm not sure if there's anything organized going on at this place, but this was interesting.

The agency was GotGirls, which is a low-rent outfit. The girl (Tanna) was, quite frankly, pretty bad. I've got a bad elbow so I'm having trouble with the missionary position. I asked her to get on top and, I'm not making this up, she could't figure out how to get part A into slot B. I settled for a combination BJ/HJ, which was basic and not memorable.

Vbgent4u2c
10-21-05, 00:11
Hey Frank,

When I am in that situation I always see if the lady has digits. Much easier to find her that way later and usually she is much more relaxed about the encounter. Ladies like you described are few and far between from what I have seen. Let us know if she crosses your path again.

First I want to thank Jackson forthe upgrade to Senior Member...Thanks Jackson.

Bored at luck so took a ride to Hampton. Nothing on Victoria or Shell so drove to Jefferson via Mercury. Got a phone call as I approached Jefferson so I turned into the Strip mall by McD. As I pulled in a real hot and I mean hot Black girl lipped "Hello" to me as I drove by her. Not having time to partake but wanting to confirm my suspisions, I parked the car and watched her. She gave me some confirming looks as to see if I was interested but I did not return the favor. This was on Thursday at 1230pm. She was 5'2" - 5'4" 115 tp 125 lbs. An 8 on the Bo Derick scale. All the right curves. She was with anther lady who could have been her mother. Heavy set, short hair. Hope to return later.

Frank M

Capt JB
10-21-05, 15:14
Made a run down Jefferson Thursday evening around 9pm. Saw nothing of interest after going all the way down to Peninsula drive. On the way back up I stopped in a bar in Ivy Farms Shopping Center for a drink. At the bar was a real cutie sitting next to a guy who I suspected was a boyfriend or husband.

Watched her for awhile and noticed they never spoke to each other. When I went back up to the bar for a refill this chick had just ordered another drink herself and way in the process of paying for it. I signaled the bar tender to put it on my tab for which the lady thanked me and conversation started.

She was not a working girl and we had a couple of drinks togather, danced a few times then headed out to visit my boat. Anyway I took her home at 5:15 this morning as we both needed to go to work today. Turned out to be a fun night. Sorry boys, this one will be private stock.

OldSailor
10-22-05, 14:45
A fairly attractive bsw was standing under a light near the edge of the parking lot of the Hess station. She was there from around noon today (Saturday) and her behavior was a little strange. She got in a grey car with someone and returned about five minutes later. Then she left (walking) with another guy and returned in a few minutes. Around 12:30, she left walking and carrying her boots in her hand (wearing just socks). She was accompanied by a young african american male and they were walking toward the T-Inn. There were two marked LE cars parked at the T-Inn during that time. When she left with the men, she wasn't gone as long as I expected and the two LE vehicles parked at the motel made me even more suspicious. She was just standing on the parking lot at the Hess and not making any move to attract attention.

Near the intersection of Randolph and Jefferson is a seven-eleven and some girls have been working the area of the street just behind the seven-eleven dumpster. There are some low rent apartments behind that store and apparently some of the girls are coming out to play. That's the good news. The bad news is they look pretty awful. Earlier this week, I tried to pick one up and it turned out to be the dreaded "Denise". I hadn't seen her in about six months and she looked a little better than I remembered but not good enough to date. Today a scary woman was working that spot around noon. She looked almost like she was dressed for Halloween and her jacket had some strange wording like "Open Hood" on it. She was waving and trying to get me to stop but she really looked drugged and scary.

Vargr
10-22-05, 15:40
....she could't figure out how to get part A into slot B...Some women just aren't built right to do it that way, strange but true.

Capt JB
10-23-05, 17:17
The one at the Hess Station sounds like a LE sting to me.

A fairly attractive bsw was standing under a light near the edge of the parking lot of the Hess station. She was there from around noon today (Saturday) and her behavior was a little strange. She got in a grey car with someone and returned about five minutes later. Then she left (walking) with another guy and returned in a few minutes. Around 12:30, she left walking and carrying her boots in her hand (wearing just socks). She was accompanied by a young african american male and they were walking toward the T-Inn. There were two marked LE cars parked at the T-Inn during that time. When she left with the men, she wasn't gone as long as I expected and the two LE vehicles parked at the motel made me even more suspicious. She was just standing on the parking lot at the Hess and not making any move to attract attention.

Near the intersection of Randolph and Jefferson is a seven-eleven and some girls have been working the area of the street just behind the seven-eleven dumpster. There are some low rent apartments behind that store and apparently some of the girls are coming out to play. That's the good news. The bad news is they look pretty awful. Earlier this week, I tried to pick one up and it turned out to be the dreaded "Denise". I hadn't seen her in about six months and she looked a little better than I remembered but not good enough to date. Today a scary woman was working that spot around noon. She looked almost like she was dressed for Halloween and her jacket had some strange wording like "Open Hood" on it. She was waving and trying to get me to stop but she really looked drugged and scary.

OldSailor
10-24-05, 09:21
The one at the Hess Station sounds like a LE sting to me.

Capt, I thought the same thing but I'm not sure. Most of the "professional" ladies move around more than that. If a sw spent an hour or more standing on the Hess parking lot, most likely the manager would have told her to leave or (more likely) called LE....unless the lady standing there was LE. Most of the SW's have kind of a route they wander and they rarely stay in one place that long. Another clue is that she seemed to know the driver of the grey car and returned to her location very quickly.

That whole area seems to be pretty tightly watched by LE these days. I've noticed a lot of political signs along Jefferson, especially for the Sheriff race and I imagine the upcoming election has a lot to do with the strict enforcement along Jefferson.

Seva Lurker
10-24-05, 19:26
Oldsailor,

I tend to think sting myself. Either that or she has very poor negotiating skills and is asking way more than she's worth.

As for the election, the Sheriff in Newport News is really a non entity. Though he and his deputies have law enforcement powers, they seldom use them. The sheriff is the jailer, court protection and warrant service. I recall a few years ago where there was a lot of discussion as to why the sheriff deputies did not do LE type work when they saw the law being broken in front of them.

Still, though a deput can arrest you if they have a reason. So it's always wise to be aware of what is happening around you. I'd rather miss a lady by checking the area than get busted by not.

OldSailor
10-25-05, 06:35
I may have overestimated the impact of the election but LE enforcement in the Jefferson Ave. area seems to be pretty strict these days. There are a lot of police cars and very few SW's. The remaining SW's mostly are not people you want to meet up close and personal.

Bubba44
10-27-05, 10:42
Is Angela still in the area? Anyone, anyone?

Capt JB
10-28-05, 10:28
Angela came over to my place last night. Did an excellent job of taking care of business. No rush, acts more like a girl friend. We did a little photo shoot and I will post these as soon as I reduce them so they can be entered on the forum. Very playfull, great time.

Capt JB
10-28-05, 19:30
Things are slow so this is a good time to post a few pics on Angela

Capt JB
10-28-05, 19:36
A few more pics

Capt JB
10-28-05, 19:56
More of the same

Bubbaneedsit
10-28-05, 20:14
Things are slow so this is a good time to post a few pics on AngelaCapt JB, wonderful shots but my neck has a kink from trying to see them all right side up!

Capt JB
10-29-05, 00:55
Few more pics

Capt JB
10-29-05, 00:58
Sorry guys, I did not rotate them, just look sideways

Capt JB
10-29-05, 01:01
By now you have a pretty good idea what she looks like even if you have to turn your head sideways

Nico
10-29-05, 02:09
Great looking photos, that's more like what needs to be in the gallery.

Dharrimon
10-29-05, 11:44
By now you have a pretty good idea what she looks like even if you have to turn your head sidewaysHello all,

I was just introduced to this site by a buddy who lives in NC, and it's pretty nice. I use to check out Craig's list, and it's cool, but this site is so much more cmprehensive. WOW! Anyway, Angela is one hot broad, and thanks for the pics. I'll be sure to be on the lookout for her.

Vbgent4u2c
10-29-05, 15:38
Well worth the little crick in the neck.

Man, I love a lady in thigh highs...did you let her keep them?

By now you have a pretty good idea what she looks like even if you have to turn your head sideways

Capt JB
10-31-05, 00:45
She owns the thigh highs & black dress

Well worth the little crick in the neck.

Man, I love a lady in thigh highs...did you let her keep them?

Capt JB
10-31-05, 00:48
Made a run down Jefferson between J Clyde & Mercury around 7:45 PM then checked J. Clyde Morris between Jefferson and the city line with no sightings. Lately there has been increased action on J Clyde Morris probably due to the heat on Jefferson.

Guru
11-08-05, 15:49
As the Captain said, Jefferson has been dead lately. Waaaay too much LE presence. For those of you who enjoyed her service, Traci has resurfaced after several weeks of absence. She may be found working J. Clyde between the city line and Jefferson.

Keep it safe.

Guru

Zepplin
11-10-05, 03:11
Guess who I found tonite, tracy on J street. We adjourned to a place she has and we had a very good time. She started me going with a little strip tease then on to a bbbj. She is very talented and has a hard bod to match. On to the second half , I got her from behind standing then sitting as she worked her ass all over my crotch. Didn't take long for me to pop as I checked out that bod while she worked that ass. She does it well. I left about .40 lighter in the pocket and a big smile on my face.

Got digits for our regulars. Streets are real hot these days so none of the girls can afford to be out much. After talking to Tracy a bit seems a few of our girls are out of commission for a while. Just compounds the lack of supply we seem to be experiencing.

In other monger news there was a sting Sat. eveing at T.I. If your reading this you probably weren't involved. Seven arrests for prostitution and one for indecent exposure (from NNPD web site). As always, follow the guidance on THIS site and you'll be ok. Later Sat evening I saw a bsw a bit further north but looked too good to be true cause: she was very good looking & clean. Nice jeans & heels. Gave me the look but didn't say anything as she walked past. I let her go as I thought the operation had moved up the street a bit. I guess she was available & I missed that opportunity.

Z

Capt JB
11-10-05, 20:52
Angela has moved. Regulars who have contributed to this forum may contact me. Those that have not need not apply.

Capt JB
11-10-05, 20:56
Becky is back in town. She is working as a waitress and I don't know if she is doing anything else now or not. I will investigate and let you know.

Seaman Timmy
11-11-05, 19:23
Becky is back in town. She is working as a waitress and I don't know if she is doing anything else now or not. I will investigate and let you know.I spoke to her briefly on OV Near the golf course around 0600 and she does seem to be open to other enterprises. I did not have time at the time to explore them further but will look her up next week. I have digits but would like to know where she is waitressing.

Capt JB
11-14-05, 04:10
Did a recon run Sunday night starting around 10 pm. First checked J Clyde from Oyster Pt to Jefferson then went down Jefferson just past Briarfield and back up to J Clyde. Only saw one wsw on this trip, Sarah, who was pounding the pavement north bound on Jefferson just south of Main St.

Sara is a wsw, age 53, and to tell you the truth looks better with her cloths on than off. She does deliver a good bbbj cim but that is all I can give any first hand knowledge to. I picked her up walking on Jefferson around Terrytown Apts around 11 pm last Wed night. She lives with her daughter in a motel on J Clyde and she and the daughter are both in the same line of work. Daughter is around 23 but I have never seen her. Have further info for those who have made a number of posts on this forum. Didn't bother to take a pic of Sara.

Zepplin
11-15-05, 01:55
she wanted to get her number out to you regulars but her phone is out of minutes again, suprise suprise, anyway if you see her walking you might want to give her a ride

Z

Capt JB
11-15-05, 10:58
she wanted to get her number out to you regulars but her phone is out of minutes again, suprise suprise, anyway if you see her walking you might want to give her a ride

Z
Good job, glad to see someone else out and about.

Milman 2
11-16-05, 13:35
Around 10:30a made the trek from J Clyde down to around Briarfield with nothing to report. Still looking pretty slim out there. Was hoping with the extremly nice weather there would be at least one out.

Status Quo

Vbgent4u2c
11-18-05, 09:37
Was over on J street Wednesday afternoon. Cruised down Jefferson from 64 all the way to 664 and did not see anything. Was rush hour so maybe they were lying low. Tried calling Angela at her latest establishment but there was no answer after 3 attempts at varioius times.

Bummer.

Cyber Tech
11-18-05, 13:45
Any way I could get Angela's number I would love to have some fun with her this weeked?

Dave

Vbgent4u2c
11-20-05, 20:02
Any way I could get Angela's number I would love to have some fun with her this weeked?

DaveApparently Angela is on the move again. The last number I got from the Good Captain went unanswered. Might want to just wait until the Captain posts about her again, but if you are new to the forum you might not get the info you seek.

Side note to the Captain:

You da man!

Capt JB
11-21-05, 02:15
Apparently Angela is on the move again. The last number I got from the Good Captain went unanswered. Might want to just wait until the Captain posts about her again, but if you are new to the forum you might not get the info you seek.

Side note to the Captain:

You da man!

Ha Ha

Ok, I just got back in the country tonight, put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and went out and found Angela.

Those who have contributed to this forum send me a note to get new digits. Those who only ask questrions need not apply.

Capt JB
11-22-05, 22:16
I got back in town late Sunday night and got a call from Angela giving me her new location ect. so I picked her up and brought her over to the house for a little fun. She did a fine job and I dropped her off some time after 1 am.

Really did not need a session Sunday night but it's hard to turn one down.

Guru
11-22-05, 22:54
Thanks to the Capt., I was able to contact Angela. She has a very nice new location. Needless to say, a good time was had by all. As anyone who has seen the Capt.'s pictures knows, Angela's looks rate high on any scale. As an added bonus, she is a sweetie and very talented at her chosen profession.

Keep it safe.

Guru

Mark User
11-23-05, 07:25
As advertized on CL:

duby dubya dubya dot southerncomfortencounters dot com

Has anyone tried these folks? The pics are stunning (some anyway) and today's CL ad says they offer $ per hour outcall. Are these gals for real?? I don't live in the area but for that price, and if the quality is what it seems, it would be worth the trip.

Any of you locals tried them?

(sorry for crossposting)

Mark

Milman 2
11-23-05, 16:23
Made the trek from 664 up Jefferson turned onto dresden at about 1:30p and I saw a young thin blonde pushing a stroller in the parking lot of the second apartments. She was staring hard and I could have sworn it was Melody from this past summer. I flipped to get a second look but she made into the complex and disappeared. I know Melody had a kid so this could be her, just wish I could have gotten a better look.

Anyone else have any info on Melody?

Other than that I saw nothing.

Stay safe.

Thrifty
11-24-05, 00:17
I did try southern comforts. had to pay $1.50 up front then what the girl wanted. After we settled it was a rush job. Do not recommend. email with any additional questions.

Vbgent4u2c
11-24-05, 02:18
I did try southern comforts. had to pay $1.50 up front then what the girl wanted. After we settled it was a rush job. Do not recommend. email with any additional questions.A buck fiddy is really not that bad for a pay for play girl. I never used this service since the pics they used looked too good to be true. Was the girl you saw one of the girls on their web site?

Generally I follow the golden rule of "If it looks too good to be true...then it usually is."

PumpInYaMouth
12-09-05, 23:54
Had a date Thanksgiving Day, BSW picked up of Madison in NN. Agreed on .2 bbbj, she spat. In car action, ok service a little rushed but adequete early morning, 2am.

Would pass if I saw her again, very short guy haircut, thin. Was dressed decent, clean slacks and top. Passed on 2 other bsw to pick her.

Cyber Tech
12-10-05, 11:10
I have denise's number, anyone that wants it, please IM me. can someone PM me anglela number?

Thanks

OldSailor
12-11-05, 11:12
Cyber Tech, I do hope you are kidding. That's kind of like saying I'll trade you my ten year old e-machine for your new Dell.

Still Looking
12-11-05, 17:06
Cyber tech has sent me a PM requesting a number for a girl in my area. I did a search of his messages and so far I have found nothing in his posts that would make me want to pass along the info he has requested. I am not posting this to put him down or otherwise flame him. Just a little reminder to him and all newbies that sometimes reading the forum will give you alot of info and avoid comments and hurt feeelings. As with any forum YOU must provide some info to get some. Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and happy hunting. Sometimes even a blind squrriel finds a nut!
PS Capt JB I try to follow your adventures on the board and I think you may have hit the jackpot with Angela. The pics of her got my nature up. If I ever get down your way........

Cyber Tech
12-11-05, 23:39
I thought the whole purpose of this board was sharing info and passing numbers etc. I was going to freely give you guys info and NOT a person has offered to give me a number I asked for.

OldSailor
12-13-05, 10:15
Cyber Tech, some of the senior members may not be cool but they have learned to be cautious. Some of the members have shared information about the ladies and found that the ladies disappeared for six months or so after the information was shared or posted on the forum. Right now, most of our known ladies are MIA's.

I doubt that you had many requests for Denise's number. Several months ago, I picked her up by mistake because I didn't recognize her. After she introduced herself, I asked her to get out of my car and she started this long story about how she and her family didn't have anything to eat, etc. etc. I wound up buying her about $15 worth of fast food just to get her out of my vehicle without causing a scene. She offered me her number then and I declined the offer. I really don't want to ever get mixed up with her again. That's why I thought it was so funny that you offered Denise's number while trying to find Angela. I suspect that some of our local friends could offer similar experiences. I really think the NN LE must leave Denise on the streets to discourage prostitution. Picking her up once is enough to drive a man back to religion!

Bubba44
12-13-05, 16:54
This was about noon today. Saw one bsw giving a cautious look but damn, she was ugly. Probably not a bad bod under the black coat though. This was on Jefferson about a 1/4 mile east of JClyde. Saw a monger in a POS car swoop into the 7-11 parking lot for her after I passed. East Jefferson was dead. JClyde, dead.

Capt JB
12-14-05, 00:28
Well said Old Sailor. Amen

Cyber Tech, some of the senior members may not be cool but they have learned to be cautious. Some of the members have shared information about the ladies and found that the ladies disappeared for six months or so after the information was shared or posted on the forum. Right now, most of our known ladies are MIA's.

I doubt that you had many requests for Denise's number. Several months ago, I picked her up by mistake because I didn't recognize her. After she introduced herself, I asked her to get out of my car and she started this long story about how she and her family didn't have anything to eat, etc. etc. I wound up buying her about $15 worth of fast food just to get her out of my vehicle without causing a scene. She offered me her number then and I declined the offer. I really don't want to ever get mixed up with her again. That's why I thought it was so funny that you offered Denise's number while trying to find Angela. I suspect that some of our local friends could offer similar experiences. I really think the NN LE must leave Denise on the streets to discourage prostitution. Picking her up once is enough to drive a man back to religion!

Capt JB
12-14-05, 01:06
Got a couple of new photos of Angela to share. Sorry guys, she has clothes on.

Capt JB
12-15-05, 01:36
I decided to get a little extra action on the side tonight and Angela did not answer her phone so I took a road trip down Jefferson and back up J Clyde Morris Blvd. where I spotted Sara pounding the pavement. I picked her up at the Burger Queen and took her to my place.

Now Sara is not the best looking thing in town but she gives a world class BBBJCIM. Turned the lights down low and let her go. Great service for $35. She is in no hurry and has a great attitude.

I have digits for Sara for our worthy members. I did get a pic of her in action but I need to download & reduce it.

Be safe guys.

Capt JB
12-19-05, 02:11
Ok boys, I promised you a pic of Sara at work. I did not say it would be pretty byt here it is. She is not a 10 but she does a world class bbbjcim.
Enough said.

Capt JB
12-19-05, 02:20
Got a call from Angela this evening. She has teamed up with a gal named Tracy and the two of them are going to set the world on fire. Anyway Angela sugested that I have Tracy over for a drink and get to know her so who am I to say no.

So I picked her up and brought her over to my place for fun and games. The two of them may relocate tomorrow so I told her to let me know if they move.

Here is a pic of Tracy. She is very friendly, clean, and has a good attitude. I think you will like her.

Have fun and be safe.

Monger Forever
12-19-05, 17:27
I hope you gave her some for me. she is fine thats the exact build i like. great job man.

Cyber Tech
12-19-05, 19:58
Will someone please tell me what I have to do to get you guys to talk to me. I am not a cop, its not like the girls are going to disapear after I see them. just maybe have fuller pockets. it doesn't make any sense. All I have asked for is anglea's or tracy's number so I can have the same fun you guys have.

Dharrimon
12-20-05, 08:04

I doubt that you had many requests for Denise's number. Several months ago, I picked her up by mistake because I didn't recognize her. After she introduced herself, I asked her to get out of my car and she started this long story about how she and her family didn't have anything to eat, etc. etc. I wound up buying her about $15 worth of fast food just to get her out of my vehicle without causing a scene. She offered me her number then and I declined the offer. I really don't want to ever get mixed up with her again. That's why I thought it was so funny that you offered Denise's number while trying to find Angela. I suspect that some of our local friends could offer similar experiences. I really think the NN LE must leave Denise on the streets to discourage prostitution. Picking her up once is enough to drive a man back to religion!I'm basically a reader, and maybe someday I'll get brave enough to venture out, but I currently have to live thru the exploits of the Capt. JB. The posting about Denise was pretty funny, and thus the purpose of my title!

Anonymouse
12-20-05, 19:27
Cyber tech, while I have contributed in along time, I'll add my two cents to the others on your question. With only 7 posts without any significant contirbution on either new "girls" or continued opportunities. you can hardly expect individuals to be forth coming over what is still essentially an illegal venture in this country (Nevada excluded). Go out using the information provided here and be fruitful and share and it will be returned. Trust must be earned
A

Luv Da Amp
12-20-05, 20:05
Had the good fortune of visiting Angela this weekend. What can I say -- she lives up to the hype. Great attitude, easy to get along with, not rushed...and you've seen the pictures! My only complaint is that her room smelled like cigarettes -- a VERY minor complaint in the world of mongering, and one which I have no problem overlooking.

Can't wait to meet her and her friend.

Thanks Capt -- you are the MAN!

Superdude32
12-20-05, 23:07
Even though I am a new poster to this community, I too agree with the spirit of earning your keep. You must prove yourself to those who have taken it upon them selves to blaze the trails. You need to blaze your own trails to provide fruit to your other brothers, otherwise you are just another unknown, and possibly not trustworthy.

Remember, some of the trails have been blazed for you, but don't expect to be taken directly to the game until you have proven your worth in finding game yourself.

Good luck.

Vbgent4u2c
12-21-05, 09:51
I have to agree with Anonymouse. I am not a Senior Member (yet), but I have found that if you post good info on the board you will most likely be accepted into the community.

When you try to hard to get without giving it sends warning signals to the rest of the members.

I have heard of ladies going MIA. Maybe they retired willingly maybe they didn't, but Angela is too much of a treasure (yes...a treasure) to risk losing.

Go forth, seek thy ladies of the night and regale us with your tales. You may find your own treasure!

Also, The good Capt is DA MAN!!!

OldSailor
12-22-05, 15:31
Sixteen Arrested In Newport News Prostitution Sting
12-22-2005 11:53 AM

(Newport News, VA) -- A total of 16 people have been arrested in a prostitution sting set up by Newport News police. According to the "Daily Press," authorities set up the second prostitution sting of the year after residents along Jefferson Avenue complained of the illegal activity. On December 16th, an undercover officer posed as a prostitute in the Midtown portion of the city, from Lyliston Lane to Hemlock Road. During the operation, 13 men were cited for solicitation of a prostitute and three for drug violations. The first sting of the year, held in March, netted 14 violators. Those found guilty received suspended sentences, a 250-dollar fine and 76-dollars in court costs.

Capt JB
12-22-05, 18:56
Hope none of our fraturnity was involved in the sting.

Cyber Tech
12-22-05, 21:20
Nope, I got another girls number last night, a black chick with huge tits.

PM me if interested.

Bubba44
12-26-05, 14:53
Cybertech, did you get any pics? I think some are leary of meeting any girls without seeing a pic first.

Cyber Tech
12-26-05, 19:37
Cybertech, did you get any pics? I think some are leary of meeting any girls without seeing a pic first.No I didn't take any pics, she was ok all in all. PM me to and I will tell you more etc., ok.

Luv Da Amp
12-27-05, 22:28
Cyber -- I understand you are new to the board and want information. However, PMing me, asking for info, and then giving me a # is not gonna convince me (or anyone else) that you are not LEO. Lets see some pictures, and some substantive posts first. It wouldn't hurt if you RTFF too.

Capt JB
12-27-05, 23:00
Hampton LE also did a sting last week around the hotels located at and near Coliseum & Mercury. Arrested quite a few mongers. I myself have never worked that location but can see why it would be hot with so many hotels so close.

Be safe boys

Seva Lurker
12-28-05, 08:52
Hampton has never seemed to be a mecca for mongering, just look at the Hampton board for verification. Like the Capt, I don't even think about mongering there, but again there are a lot of hotels nearby AND the subsidized housing is within walking distance to those said hotels.

One thing I am wondering though. Is how many of those 'johns' HPD arrested were local and how many were visiting and took advantage of the potential so close by. As has been said, the condtions are conducive to lots of mongering in the area, but no one has ever posted about it. But then LE just does not waste resources like that without some push from the 'moral majority'.

One thing I do recall is that a couple of girls who worked Jefferson stayed at one or two of the cheap motels on Mercury just before you get to 64.

But if we are going to discuss Hampton, maybe we should move the Hampton board. Really scare some folks into thinking there is action in the area.

You folks have a Happy New Year and be safe.

Cyber Tech
12-28-05, 18:29
Why is there an increase in LE pressence all of a sudden? Is it because it is an election year? and is this really going to push most of the girls out of NN? Is richmond a better place to go? I wish Va was more like Phoenix, I was there last week and hit two AMP and was in heaven the women are like models and for about $$ you got a laundry list, including they bathed you from head to toe and massaged you. and when you got ready to leave they fixed you a drink and escorted you out. Even the steet women rocked, The cops I was acted like they could care less, I saw where you guys posted the fees people were charged by the cops for getting caught, its enought to make me sick to my stomache, its not like we are really hurting anything. And to be honest we as clients should stick together and I really think it would be better for the girls too. for those of you I emailed that black chicks number, I was trying to do you a favor, was she a gfe, she was so so, not good not bad, but she is another girl and more we pass her number among ourselfs the less likey she is to be picked up off the street. So when I asked you guys for a number its not cause im a cop, its prob cause I havent seen that girl on the street myself and I generly would throw you info to if I have it. I am new to this board. I would hope to be not treated like a cop, but treated like one of you, because I am one of you.

PumpInYaMouth
12-31-05, 02:43
Was intown for the holiday and hit my usual spots, Madison, Marshall, and Jefferson down in EastEnd. Found a diminutive sw walking near marshall and 36th. Real clean and curvy black 35 year old, got bbbjcim for .2 on 12/23. Very cordial, wanted to get the job done. Very pleasurable. Would pick up again if seen.

Second encounter was 12/26, heavy set black sw on madison near 48th, was walking up and down. Had to make a few circles before making the move. Gave me the "look". We haggled on comp,. settled a .2 for bbbjcim. Pressed for a tip afterwards, would not pic up again if seen.

There was a good deal of action to be had during this visit.

Hampton is dead as usual. Went up warwick and denbeigh was dead as well. Heavy LE traffic however up that way.

Seva Lurker
12-31-05, 12:02
Was up way too early this morning, so I cruised the normal haunts of Newport News. Warwick was deserted. There was one light complected BSW on Madison at 40th. Difficult to tell what she looked like, sun wasn't up yet and she was bundled up to stay warm. I'd rate her in the 5 to 6 range.

Spotted another BSW on Jefferson near the BK. She was headed south as I was going north. She was definately looking hard. Kind of skinny and she was gone when I flipped.

On the trip down Jefferson there was a possible WSW by the old Eckards, she was standing at the bus stop Guy in front of me turned in to the motel lot and I didn't see what transpired. Just that she was gone when I returned from the trip down to Madison and I didn't see a bus going the other way.

Seva Lurker
12-31-05, 14:52
Just decided to cruise some more today. Went up and down Jefferson several times around 1 PM. There was a lady out strolling north from 42nd. I'd seen her before but wasn't sure she was working. No eye contact, nothing. Not too bad looking, I'd say a 6.5 or maybe better. Blurry photos, but you get the idea.

Anyway, verified her status when I watched her jump into a professional monger mobile (someone's work vehicle) at Penensula and Jefferson. Cruised around for another thirty or so minutes hoping she'd resurface, but no luck.

I saw a cute blonde near the King James but by the time I got turned around, she was gone. I thought she gave me the look when I first drove by. Couldn't get the camera out for this one.

Dirty Dog
01-30-06, 23:11
I took a few laps up and down spotted a BSW did'nt bother because I was'nt sure if it was a TS. On my last lap there was a blonde WSW at the corner of Mc Lawhorne Dr and before I was able to make my left turn some one else has allready spotted her and picked her up......Damn red lights

Cookie Monstr
02-22-06, 16:09
Road up Jefferson from Mercury. Turned onto J.Clyde Morris and went to I-64
Saw nothing. What's up with that?

Cookie Monstr
02-23-06, 16:22
Road up Jefferson from Hampton Roads Center Parkway to J. Clyde Morris.
Turned on J. Clyde Morris and went to I-64. Saw a couple of possibles near the Walgreens store, corner of Jefferson and J. Clyde Morris. They looked pretty bad. Felt like they should pay me for service.

Cookie Monstr
03-24-06, 19:58
Rode down J. Clyde and turned on Jefferson. Wen't down to 50th street on Jefferson with no luck. Hope someone is having some luck in Newport News.

Cookie Monstr
04-27-06, 15:44
Rode down J. Clyde Morris from 64 to Jefferson today at 2:30. Saw a few women at a bus stop. One looked hard at me. Can't tell if they're really waiting on a bus or not. Any good signs to look for to help decide if they're working or not?

Seva Lurker
04-28-06, 09:54
Cookie Monster,

Some of the things to keep an eye out for a working girl.

1. She will often make eye contact, 'the look'

2. She will probably be walking. BEWARE of stationary ladies who are giving you the look, especially if you are near a known hangout of working ladies. The motels are often willing to let LE run stings to stay open. LE ladies stay very close to their back up.

3. Drive by a couple of times. See what they are doing. Are they standing at the bus stop or have they moved on. I try not to be obvious that I am looking, others mongers can be pretty obnoxious. Main thing is DO NOT draw too much attention to your self. Don't piss off the pride of Moses' Genuine Southern Baptist Church so she calls the cops on you. Or piss of another driver by coming across three lanes of Jefferson only to slam on your brakes to pick up the lady. That's reckless and even I'd call LE on you plus describe your vehicle in NAUSEATING detail here on the forum. I don't believe in describing other monger vehicles here, but in this case to let other mongers know about the really dumb monger who's looking for an accident I can be a jerk. I was nearly rear ended in Norfolk a couple of years ago because a dumb ass monger cut me off, slammed on his brakes and tried to pick up a lady. She didn't like all the 'attention' and kept on walking.

4. If you see a possible, check out the area for possible LE watching her. ALWAY KNOW what's going on around. By doing the area check you can see more of what she's doing that might tell you she is or is not working. Don't stop and pick up a lady with a marked LE unit in sight. I can almost guarantee you'll be stopped. As most of these girls are druggies, they are probably carrying and you don't need a drug charge added to a soliciting charge.

5. With a few exceptions, most of the working girls in this area travel alone or with only one other lady. If you see a large group they are probably not working. Seeing a single lady does not mean she's working either. It takes a while, but you'll begin to get a mongering sense. When in doubt, pass it by even if you see her get picked up by the monger behind you. THen you will know for the next time.

6. Got to add one more thing. Many of the girls while they are walking will be looking back over their shoulders. Either to see who is coming up behind them or to see if anyone has pulled over for them. There are a couple of ladies I've seen on the southern end of Jefferson recently who do not look at you and do not do a lot of looking around. They just try to look like regular pedestrian traffic. Probably the best sign they are working in a case like this is IF they keep going back and forth over the same track. Find a side street and see if they approach.
Anyone else want to add to this, feel free.

Willie Burg
05-04-06, 08:52
Found myself with a little free time at around noon yesterday, so I drove J Clyde, Murcury, and Jefferson. Saw two ladies walking, but I don't think either of them were working. One was a very skinny, tall black woman, wearing a white, long-sleeved, jersey top and jeans (I think). Saw here walking west on Jefferson, just south of Main. I decided to take the scenic route back home (Warwick to Rte105). There was nothing scenic about it, but it's where I saw the second woman. I'm pretty sure she wasn't working. She didn't look up or around at all. She was thick and maybe Hispanic. Probably about 5'4", and wearing a baggy red T-shirt.

I may get out again today or tomorrow. Think I'll see if our Angela is free.

Willie

OldSailor
05-05-06, 15:55
This afternoon around 3:00 pm, I watched a lady walking down Jefferson near Randolph (the Seven-Eleven is on the corner). I had watched her for a while and couldn't decide if she was working or not. She seemed a little too nicely dressed and she wasn't looking at oncoming cars like most of the street girls. She was probably mid thirties, white and about five eight or five nine I would guess. She was wearing a blue top and she had long brownish blond hair. There was nothing really conspicious about her. She was wearing some jewelry and no tats and really looked more like a legal secretary than a street girl. I pulled into a parking lot and offered her a ride. She paused and looked both ways and then said "...might as well" but without a lot of enthusiasm.

After she got in, she explained that she needed money and we reached agreement for oral services for slightly more than the usual rate. Then "where?" became a question. My favorite spots have had too much LE presence lately. She suggested that she perform her services while I drove. I have rarely done this but had a really delightful trip over a nearby long, long bridge and back! I did not have "vitamin V" with me and it took more than the usual effort on her part which I think earned her a better than normal fee.

One funny thing happened on the other side of the bridge before the return trip. I had felt her breast and felt a padded bra. Then I really got worried about the sex of my new friend and felt her crotch (like Crocodile Dundee) before the return trip. From all the evidence I could examine, she is a girl and a very nice one.

I remarked that the area had a real shortage of talent these days and she confirmed other reports that most of the local working girls were in jail!

OldSailor
10-11-06, 09:37
Yesterday around 10:00 am, I saw an attractive white lady wearing a pink top walking from Warick toward Riverside Hospital. She was wearing clean looking white shoes and I figured she was probably a nurse walking to work and I didn't bother her. Later, I saw the same lady walking on Dresden near the old "Bluebeard's" bar and I offered her a ride. She smiled and politely declined. The location was across from the NN police station so that was probably the safer course of action for both of us.

Sometime later, I saw her about a mile or so farther down Jefferson, near a shopping center. I pulled into the shopping center and offered her an unopened bottle of water. She was getting red in the face and the walk was obviously beginning to bother her. I again offered her a ride and she said that she would ride with me after she took care of some business at the shopping center. She went into one of the offices in the shopping center and then returned to my car.

I asked if she would join me for lunch and we ate at one of the local Chinese Buffet restaurants. We exchanged small talk about our families. She said that her name was Tina and she was 41 y.o. She could have easily passed for 30. After we finished eating, I asked if she wanted to go anywhere else and she gave me a destination of a fast food restaurant near a motel. I drove her there and we talked for a few minutes when I parked. We had been very polite but cautious with each other throughout the meeting. I finally blurted out "Do you need anything....money?" And she smiled and said no, that she was fine. I asked if I could see her again and she said she was sure I would see her again but didn't offer any more information.

She is 41 y.o. (but looks younger) and is pretty attractive except that her front teeth are crooked and somewhat discolored. She has brownish hair combed up in a style somewhat like that in the famous "Farah Fawcett" poster photo. (You youngsters probably haven't a clue which poster I mean!)

I suppose this is the ultimate GirlFriend Experience (GFE). You pick up the girl, buy her lunch and then she disappears after a handshake and a smile.

She didn't seem to have the high mileage look of the street girls but she knew a lot about the local area and the local people. I don't know if she is wsw or just a girl who walks long distances. I don't know if she thought I was LE or just a kindly old man.

Just curious if any of you other NN folks know more about her and whether I should explain my intentions more clearly if I find her again.

Zepplin
10-11-06, 12:54
old sailor check your pms.

Z

OldSailor
10-11-06, 17:03
Thanks for the info.

Capt JB
12-04-06, 01:06
Caution, I would suggest that it may be a good idea to avoid the Midtown Motel on Jefferson and anyone residing there. Some of the senior members on this board know what I am talking about. To those who don't I would suggest caution.

Don't want to read about you in the Daily Press.

Seva Lurker
12-04-06, 10:40
I'll be a bit more blunt on the Midtown Motel. I've said it before.

The neighbors DO NOT like mongers or the ladies who provide their services. They have tried to have the motel, back when it was the Patton, torn down.

The good folks on the side streets will watch your car and if you circle around too much let LE know. The motel will occasionally work with LE to run a sting.

There are often ladies working in the area. If you find one, get her and go. Leave the area. DO NOT do your deed on ANY of the SIDE streets.

Need Tang
12-16-06, 14:10
Just decided to cruise some more today. Went up and down Jefferson several times around 1 PM. There was a lady out strolling north from 42nd. I'd seen her before but wasn't sure she was working. No eye contact, nothing. Not too bad looking, I'd say a 6.5 or maybe better. Blurry photos, but you get the idea.

Anyway, verified her status when I watched her jump into a professional monger mobile (someone's work vehicle) at Penensula and Jefferson. Cruised around for another thirty or so minutes hoping she'd resurface, but no luck.

I saw a cute blonde near the King James but by the time I got turned around, she was gone. I thought she gave me the look when I first drove by. Couldn't get the camera out for this one.She's got a nice figure. How was the face? Did oyu get a good look?

VAJimbo
01-18-07, 20:37
I had to go out and check on sum work we are having done and visit some clients around 10 today, well take a drive down J st and see nothing so head over to Hampton to see if there was any action (see Hampton). On the way back I see a nice very light skinned BWS about 5'5” 120-125 nice B's about a 7,up around Ivy Farm and J st. so flip a U turn and come around for the pick up, she gets in and we chat until I know we are not being followed. I ask if she is dating and we do the cop check, I ask for a BBBJCIM and she said ok she could use some practice. So I find a good spot to park and she asks that I put the $ on the console so I put 20 and she asks for 5 more I say if your good I'll tip. She gos to work and she did not need any practice she was good. Well when we finish I put the 5 down and ask were she would like me to drop her off, she asked if I could take her to Tyler and Bellwood and when I doped her off she left the 25. I can only think that she saw my company building entry badge and lanyard under my jacket and thought I was LE and if she left the cash she would not get busted.

OldSailor
02-11-07, 17:46
This is the first time I have ever posted a negative (no luck) report. I generally consider them a waste of time and bandwidth. This time, I feel compelled to tip my hat to the boys in blue. I searched Jefferson, J. Clyde and Warwick for two days now (about six hours of total cruising) and found nothing. Not even a "likely". Either the ladies are locked up, they have moved to another location in the city or they migrated South for the winter like the birds.

I finally gave up and visited the Junction on Warwick, hoping to at least leer at what I couldn't find. The dancer was all right but a customer at the bar was attracting all the attention and raising the testestorone level in the room. She was slightly tipsy and dancing on the floor in front of the bar. She was fully clothed, about 45 y.o. (according to her) and wasn't dancing slutty but it was just fun to watch. She looked something like Julia Dryfus and danced like Ellen Degeneres with hands over her head and bottom swaying to the music. She was talking to all the customers, even us old timers and said she danced at the Junction about fifteen years ago. I don't remember her but I will certainly remember her the next time I see her. I think probably someone got lucky and it wasn't me. I don't think this was about money, I think she was just selecting a "special friend" for the evening.

lonely "oldsailor"

Zepplin
02-15-07, 13:05
Yeah angela is back. Saw her on j street so I just had to stop and see if she was available. She got in and I got the long version of her situation and the short of it was: bf was in room so we went and parked. Good covered F/S action at her slightly higher than sw donation. Good to see her back and I guess if leo is an issue you have with her take out would be the way to go. Oh yeah no digits was another part of the long version.

Z

Zepplin
02-15-07, 13:08
I do have digits for her. This is the one seva posted a pic of. By PM. I'll check PMs late tonite.

Z

War Doggie
03-06-07, 10:39
ur all right the areas seem to gotten slim all the areas pretty light best to stay low too i guess

OldSailor
03-10-07, 18:05
I picked up wsw Laura near Mercury/Jefferson intersection, past what used to be the King James and going toward the trailer parks. I had picked her up several months earlier but neither of us recognized each other at first. She is not pretty but probably would be more attractive if she had more teeth. I think she only has one tooth in the center of her upper jaw and not many on the lower jaw. She's only about three teeth from being a "gummer" but she is enthusiastic and takes pride in her work. Finding a place to park was the hardest part (no pun intended) of the transaction. We went over the JR bridge and found that LE was keeping a careful watch on the other side. Then we returned to NN and finally found a place but it still wasn't as safe as I might have wished. LE seems to have covered most of our parking places now.

Laura is short and a little overweight but has nice boobs. She usually wears a blue baseball cap and sunglasses and usually has earphones from something like an iPod in her ears. She has a Texas accent. After I drove down Jefferson and let her off, I saw a much more attractive woman walking near the King James but on the other side of the street (near the abandoned auto dealership). I don't know if she was working or not but she looked almost too good to be true (and probably was....).

OldSailor
03-15-07, 16:10
Today around noon, there was a woman with dark red hair and a bright red blouse walking from the Midtown Motel past the Subway to the Shell station and then back past the Midtown Motel to the Economy Motel. She was apparently "looking" but we old timers know that whole area is radioactive with LE. I kept circling and watching and she finally got in a car with someone at the Economy Motel next door to the Midtown Motel. In that area, your chances of being arrested are about even with your chances of getting laid and I still don't know whether she was a decoy or not. There was also a woman with blonde hair that looked really high mileage, like someone's grandma with a Dolly Parton wig and a lot of make-up walking in the area but she didn't seem to be seeking company and disappeared quickly.

Zepplin
03-18-07, 22:53
Got me some redbone action on j street near dresden sat afternoon. Dressed nice. Slacks, heels, etc clean and didn’t appear to be a sw, but just to see I pulled over and she got in. 30s mid size top, full size bottom good for f/s action at regular rates. She had access to a room so even better.

Z

Scorpio22
03-19-07, 12:22
Hey Zepplin,

It wouldn't happen to be this new girl advertising on CL would it?http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ers/296044780.html If not do you have any more info; pm me if you do.

Fujimo29
03-20-07, 22:15
Picked Up A Girl Near Colonial Court At About 11:30 On Monday Looked Alright But Was In A Real Hurry Didnt Get Name Or Digits.

==============================================

Hi Fujimo29,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Digger63
03-21-07, 18:40
I went around Jefferson and saw a blonde WSW, maybe a 5 but she hopped in a van before I could turn around. Went a little farther and saw a girl "Leah" she has long dark hair and a little to the heavy side but very friendly, had a place but it wasn't the most comfortable (nephew in the next room), very accommodating and finished me off “not hurried,” No phone but she said that would be changing soon.

Zepplin
03-24-07, 14:54
Scorpio22: no that's not her maybe 15 years ago. I didn't bother to get digits on the one I picked up because it was an ok experience. Now that I think about it maybe I guess I could have shared her # but really she's not out much. Have not seen her since the one time last Sat. If I do see her again I'll get a # for you.

Zepplin
03-24-07, 15:00
Found this wsw wed. on J street in the afternoon and she wasn't that good looking actually looked a litle rough up close but what the hell I decided to go for some head cause she seemed to be a seasoned pro. Get to her room and Vanessa was there so negociated some :) and got 2 on 1 action & got my nut on V. I forgot to ask V for her # cause the one she gave me before isn't working. She is still heavier than she has been before but service has not declined.

Z

Seva Lurker
04-15-07, 19:32
Well one of the places that was the occasional home of a working girl or two over the years is no more. The Econo Lodge on Jefferson near Thimble Shoals burned today. I was going to post a link to one of the TV stations showing the 'action', but they have not updated their "news" from yesterday just yet.

Johnjohnjr2000
06-14-07, 04:47
I decided to check out Jeffereson street since I couldn't not much on the menu at the Asian Spa. I had to check out the SW action by the police station as mentioned in other posts. I went down Jefferson Street from Mercury coming from the Collisieum (Mall Area that is being rebuilt). I took a Right on Jefferson passed the Police Station and ran into a WSW named Sharon. A little thick but the only action I seen other than some BSW that looked very scary. Sharon was located in the area past the 7-11/Video Store near a hugh shopping Center. I picked her up and she took me to her pimp's house I guess. We parked at a car lot called something Tire and Used Cars. Across from some type of rehab/medical/senior home. I think about one. Two blocks away from a Korean Restaurant. We went upstairs in this place. She took me to a room where there was no light. We had everything on the menu and I could have done more for. 60. At the end, I CIM she took it like a pro after she did about a 10 min HJ to get me motivated. She probably has a 36. 38 see's maybe the's. Her waist is probably 42. She is probably 140 and 5'6. Long Black hair with some high lights. She was open to anything on menu. Had CBJ and FS in all positions and she rode me for a while. First Experience I had where I was not rushed. We had action for at least 45 minutes. Doing it in the dark and not seeing much of her was scary. I was thinking this better not be a dude! All is all, I may repeat if I can't find more talent. I wanted a spinner or a 4'11/5'0 Asian girl but sometimes you have to settle for less. One more week here in Virginia. Where is the talent? Do I have to drive up to DC, guys to get some decent action and ass? I may do this for the weekend.

Zepplin
06-15-07, 17:41
she was shak'in her ass on j street yesterday afternoon.

Met up with her not too long ago, still good service

Z

Zepplin
06-15-07, 17:50
There have been three I found and all were good for their age. In terms of looks they were good, and experts in the service dept.

Got a # for trusted members.

Z

OldSailor
06-23-07, 16:42
I cruised Jefferson for about an hour around noon today. I saw a few possibles, including a middle aged woman with the reddest hair I have ever seen in front of the Traveler's motel (Used to be King James). She was looking at cars but attracting too much attention for my taste. Her hair was fire engine red and everybody driving by seemed to be staring at her.

Then I went to Asian Spa and found it was closed. (See note in "massage" section)

After that, I tried Warwick for a while. There were a couple of attractive young ladies around the Tudor Inn but they were going into rooms, not walking in public. I ate lunch and decided to try the Tudor Inn again. This time there were two police cars parked near it with blue lights flashing and it looked like four or five "police persons" were interviewing everyone near the place! Since I tend to be shy by nature and do not enjoy being interviewed, I kept going down Warwick.

I think the Tudor Inn on Warwick may be becoming "radioactive" much like the Midtown Motel (formerly Patton motel) on Jefferson. If something looks too good to be true around either of those two places, be extra careful and keep going.

OldSailor
06-27-07, 11:14
Last night around 8:00 pm there was a blond in the bus stop shelter across from the Chinese buffet restaurant that is between the Traveler's motel and the Executive Inn. I think the big building behind it is Rouse Towers or something like that. She was with an Afro-American boyfriend or pimp or whatever. I circled the parking lot a couple of times and she was definitely "looking". When the bus went past, she wasn't riding. Later I saw her and another WSW alone in front of the Chinese restaurant. She is one of those women whose looks are inversely proportional to the distance. At fifty feet, she looks great but as I drove by and took a closer look, she was older and higher "mileage" than I first thought. I don't want to get involved with a wsw and her "business manager" in any case.

Jackie was working in front of the Thrift Inn. She is large, middle aged and has dark hair pulled back in a bun. She was wearing a light blue or purple dress yesterday. She is a nice lady and cooperative but her brain seems to be getting scrambled, probably by drugs. I picked her up for half and half and she had trouble forming complete sentences. She was using words I understood but she was rambling. I hadn't seen her in about a year and her mind seems to be going, almost like someone with Alzheimer's.

Seva Lurker
06-28-07, 21:25
Was out and about for a while this evening around 7 or so. Spotted a possible WSW on Jefferson around 79th. Light collar length hair, hot pink pants, black top about 40. Bod didn't look too bad. I'd rate her a 6.5 maybe even a 7 as she had a really nice butt in those pink pants.

I tried for a photo, but forgot to set the camera to multi shot mode and so only got one blurred tree.

I drove by a couple of times after first spotting her. First time she was with (?) some guy, either an associate or acquaintance. He'd backed off to a driveway on my second pass and was gone the third time. I couldn't figure him out. She was bouncing around and looking back over her shoulder a lot. Bus came by and she vanished. Not sure if she was picked up or was looking for the bus and just totally spaced out.

The rest of Jefferson was dead, though there were lots of LE south of 664.

Seva Lurker
06-30-07, 16:33
Did a cruise of Jefferson around 2 this afternoon. Wound up staying out longer than anticipated. Spotted a WSW on Jefferson just south of Main. Almost looked too good to be true. Nice black dress, fairly attractive (from a distance, more on this later). Went around the block and watched her jump into a monger mobile on one of the side streets.

Finished cruising Jefferson and headed back toward Main street area. Didn't see the lady, so I turned onto Main headed toward Hampton. There she was, just around the bend trying to get a ride. I went around the block and she'd flipped sides so I missed her.

Cruised a bit longer and spotted her heading into the Walgreens lot. Pulled in and left immediately. Like another monger said, her attractiveness was inversly proportional to distance. Well aged and unlike a good wine, she showed it. Open sores on her legs, I think not.

On the plus side, when I was trying to get a shot of her resting at Walgreens, she did lean over a bit and I saw lots of nice tit.

The two pics are from her resting at the Walgreens and her flagging down cars on Main. Be thankful they are blurry. :D

Seva Lurker
07-01-07, 18:22
I'm either too cautious or my camera is too slow to get good shots. Here are some more I'm not too proud of. I think it is the yellow streak running down my back. Shoot the wrong person in certain parts of town, they're liable to shoot back, only not with a camera.

Jefferson was, for Newport News, really busy today. There were at least four ladies out between 4 and 5:30. I even managed to get a shot of each.

First lady was walking from the 7-11 on 74th. The shot I have of her is crossing Jefferson at 79th against the light and trying to stay alive doing it.

The second was a BSW lady 1 met up with when she sucessfully crossed Jefferson. They walked along the lot of the Travelers Inn (old King James). Lady 1 got picked up there. Lady 2 vanished into the wood work, so she may not have been working, but just guilty by association.

Our lady from Walgreens was out again today, this time between Center and the new police headquarters. Nice short black skirt. I wanted to follow her on foot for a bit to see if it would pop up and show me what she had underneath. Okay, I am a dirty old man. :D I'm not sure what this lady's problem was, but I saw her slam a couple of car doors without getting in.

Lady 4 was a fairly attractive WSW leaving the 7-11 at Randolph and Jefferson. She joined up with the Walgreens lady at Woodfin. on an aside here. Woodfin has a new light to allow access to the new PD HQ.

There were also a lot of mongers out today. One of them was even selfish. He took ladies 3 AND 4 off for a bit of fun. I decided to call it a day and come home.

Seva Lurker
07-02-07, 21:14
okay guys, I know I hadn't posted in a while, but don't let me be the only one.

There were three possible and one definate ladies working Jefferson today. The probables first, sorry no pics of them.

Corner of Jefferson and Lyliston spotted a possible WSW leaving the Subway and going into the Midtown (old Van Patten) Motel. Flowered top and jeans. She was a bit pudgy and I'd rate her a 5 from the distance. Only saw her the once, but she had the strut.

Possible two was near the motel at Hemlock and Jefferson. She was out with her boy friend but the two times I spotted her, she was walking a disrespectful distance away from him, but when they got close to the motel, they joined back up to walk to their room. Black top, bare mid drift and jeans. Looked kind of cute, again from the distance. Looked like she may have had a kid as she had that bit of an after pregnancy gut. I'd rate her a 6.

Third possible was another WSW near the Travelers Inn (the old King James). Long dark hair, pink top and jeans. She was on the phone by the bus stop on the trip down, and coming back across Jefferson in the same area when I came back.

The one certain one is a HSW. I spotted her first leaving a car at the Subway at Lyliston. When I came back around the block, I she was coming out of the real cheap small motel and headed down Jefferson towards Main. There was another monger or two stalking her. She walked by them and by me, but as she got by, she waved at me. :) Unfortunately LE drove by. :(.

I cruised Jefferson and spotted her heading back going into the Midtown. Made one last trip and spotted her going into the BK. I went in, but she was talking to some guy in there. Thought they might be together, but he left by himself. Up close, she was nice, I'd rate her a good 8. Not sure of her age, but I'd be careful. Tried to use the camera phone to get a shot, but not enough light for the cheap lens. Do have one of her right after she waved at me.

Guys they are there. Oh yes, time was between 7 and 8 this evening. Hate it when I can't follow my own rules. Like include the time of the events. :D

Bubba44
07-06-07, 17:14
I was driving North (west?) on Jefferson past Chi chi's, past Hooters, all the way up by the VW dealer. WSW in red top and jeans strolling along the hwy in front of the VW dealers. Flipped but she was picked up by a work van before I could get back. Looked good, which made me suspicious. Maybe a 7 in the real world. This was around 2:30pm.

Seva Lurker
07-06-07, 20:45
Bubba44,

I am not surprised to see a lady in that area. I've always wondered why it wasn't more of a mongering area. Lots of the appropriate housing that promotes the drugs and such. Main disadvantages are the mix of rather nice neighborhoods, the area is too open, and no cheap motels nearby.

This seems to be why the same area on Warwick has more potential ladies than one finds on Jefferson.

As to LE, could have been a sting, but typically they would run one in an area that is more frequented by the type ladies we are interested in. But then NNPD has never done things in a typical manner.

On the other end of Jefferson, I didn't see anything out and about in the more well known areas. This was between noon and 1PM.

Seva Lurker
07-13-07, 16:41
Was out cruising around noon time today. Drove by the Midtown headed south and spotted what looked like a nice WSW in front of the fence by the motel. Almost looked too good to be true.

Anyway by the time I got turned around, she was gone. From a distance she looked like an 8, distance being six lanes of moving traffic. She was looking back into the motel lot so she may have had either a customer or a 'friend' yelling at her.

Other than this, I didn't see anything other than half dozen LE from Dresden to Briarcliff. Two of the LE were on their two wheelers. One sitting next to me at a light and their mufflers do work. I hardly heard him with my window down. :(

We've got a new kid on the block, Ordy, and so far his posts (and pics) have been good. Even his PM to me was nice. Keep your eyes out for him. He may be our next Ho_Chaser.

Ordy
07-13-07, 23:03
Seva,

I appriciate the kind words. Thought I'd let you know that Angela is working outa of the midtown, I met her yesterday.

Well on to the new find, to me antway. Met a girl who called herself Carol at Jefferson an Main un the Walgreens parking lot. Brown Hair, glasses about 4'6" and had about 34-36 brests. I didn't have my camera but she was a 7 on the SW scale with a nine in performance. Her BBBJCIM was excellant ant she let you finger everything. She was on the stroll about 4:00PM and dropped of at the 7-11 across from the new Police Dept Office.

Again Seva thanks for the kind words.

Ordy

Ordy
07-14-07, 16:44
Made a trip today and found Steph a 19yr old who is a little thick but just had a baby not long ago. She was at the Shell Station (9:00am) just past the Midtown Motel. Gave a wonderful BBBJCIM and really liked her job as did I.

Zepplin
07-15-07, 04:37
Good news is I found C to be as described by Ordy tonite same place bout 11pm. Bad news is she says she does not have a phone.

Z

Zepplin
07-16-07, 01:38
I was out and back quick tonite and thats a good thing. Went out and 1st pass found wsw at 7/11 (Randolph and J).

I'd say S is a 5 in looks and a 7 or so in service. She has a place nothing elaborate but ok. So we agreed to .4 for F/S and off we go. She asked me to give her some cash for a beer. Usually I don't want to get sidetracked but said ok. Turned out to be a good thing.

Went to her place and she offered me a drink then we got down to business. She's 5'5" or so med ht wt brown hair probably late 30s early 40s. Decent body for her age B or C tits good hips no marks or ripples.

Recommended but I had to refocus her a couple of times cause she got hers before I got miy nut but no real problem.

If you have seen J then this one looks a bit better, but J service is tops.

PM if you want the digits.

Z

Ordy
07-16-07, 06:09
Z got a 7-11 hit myself from an older ex titty dancer and she also has a cell. Did she look like this? Gave a good BBBJCIM for .20. Guess you can't beat that.

Zepplin
07-16-07, 18:07
Z got a 7-11 hit myself from an older ex titty dancer and she also has a cell. Did she look like this? Gave a good BBBJCIM for .20. Guess you can't beat that.

Judging by the size of her tits they're not the same. S is much smaller in that dept.

Well nice shot anyway, I'l just be check'in tits real close like. I'll let you know :)

Z

Zepplin
07-16-07, 23:11
got tina tonite at subway nice wsw 42 now blond tight bod med tits dressed nice looks ten years younger; again no digits though

Z

Ordy
07-18-07, 06:02
Well came back to the same watering hole . She's a little older but loves to get down to the essentials. Watch the 7-11 by the Tire King and be careful out there.

Ordy

Usaface1975
07-20-07, 16:20
Found Michelle today on J st. Near Dresden. Michelle is a nice lady about a 8 on personality. Like to talk but doesn't go overboard and tell you all the crap going on in her life. She is older I guess late 30's early 40's med build blond hair about 5'6".5'7" at 135lbs or so.

Anyway so we get to the cop check and then move on to a spot where. 2 +. 05 tip got a CJB "she was willing to do BBBJ". Nice technique very slow and smooth. Well things worked out very nice in the end and got her number which I will give to senior members or regular contributors. Cheers and be safe.

Presbyacct
07-21-07, 11:58
Picked up caucasin girl from Wilmington, NC. Blonde, mid 20s, thin, 6 on SW scale.

She talked non-stop. Same Ol Sh...I don't do drugs, lame excuse that someone stole her car and she's stranded. Kick me but I gave her $50 for BJ that was half ass. Normally, don't pay more than $30 but I wanted to get this done & over with. I got tense and when I'm tense I don't make good decisions.

Forgot her name. She claimed her parents were wealthy. Hadn't slept for 3 days (I'm sure it wasn't due to having her car stolen.) She was staying at the Executive Inn.

I just moved here and don't have a lot of time for reconnaissance. Any suggestions timing, girls, location.

Usaface1975
07-22-07, 15:53
Picked up caucasin girl from Wilmington, NC. Blonde, mid 20s, thin, 6 on SW scale.

She talked non-stop. Same Ol Sh...I don't do drugs, lame excuse that someone stole her car and she's stranded. Kick me but I gave her $50 for BJ that was half ass. Normally, don't pay more than $30 but I wanted to get this done & over with. I got tense and when I'm tense I don't make good decisions.

Forgot her name. She claimed her parents were wealthy. Hadn't slept for 3 days (I'm sure it wasn't due to having her car stolen.) She was staying at the Executive Inn.

I just moved here and don't have a lot of time for reconnaissance. Any suggestions timing, girls, location.I know the feeling of being new so I'll spare you what the senior members may tell you. Short and sweet is just read through all the logs and you will get the idea. Other than that until we get more posts under our belts safty has to come first and you won't get much out of the seniors until you prove yourself as a solid contributing member with good posts.

Good luck

Vbgent4u2c
07-22-07, 17:22
Was down on Jefferson around 2:30 and I spotted a pretty nice looking possible, but she wouldn't give me a look. I did the flip since this looked like a good find and then I recognized her. She colored her hair and put on a few extra pounds, but still has it where it counts. She gave me a wave and pointed at a parking lot.

Pulled in and waited for her while 3 more cars at least slowed and tried to get her attention. She came over, got right in and just said "Drive, Baby!"

She told me that she has changed her life in that she doesn't do drugs anymore. She also said she is not working with LE, but she knows they know who she is and they watch her. She said she has finished her community service and wants to stay out of trouble cause if she gets busted again she could go away for awhile.

So, she asked me to only give her number out to guys she has seen before. I kind of chuckled at that as she has probably seen 1/2 the guys in NN and 1/3 of them in Hampton.

Gave her a ride and asked me to call her later tonight as she has people in her room at the moment.

Hmmmm....decisions...decisions!!!

Seva Lurker
07-22-07, 18:50
Well it is nice to see that there is action out there and folks are finding it. Also nice to see some new folks posting and posting well I might add.

Usaface1975, I see you have been reading the forum. Good set of early posts. Presbyacct, I'll second Usa's comments and add a couple of hopefully helpful hints. Things that make a post a bit better overall.

You picked up a lady from Wilmington, NC, ok, was that in Wilmington or in Newport News? As you were on the NN board, I'll say NN. Two things here would really help. Time of day and an approximate location (something like Jefferson and Dresden or Warwick and Old Courthouse). The city isn't too wide, but it is long. With gas getting close to $3.00 a gallon narrowing the hunt down would be nice. :D Just as an aside. Gas in Detroit was 3.29 or more for regular and that was at the cheap stations.

I won't kick you for the overpayment on the BJ, everyone has to learn, but try to keep the price down. You'll see the going rates as you go back through our hallowed pages.

While I am being nice, the two best areas are Jefferson south of Harpersville and Warwick north of Denbeigh. Those two are areas are pretty expansive but I figure you will see the end limits quickly enough. There are some other hit or miss, mainly MISS, areas that you'll find through experience.

Cyber Tech
07-24-07, 10:12
On sat night around 3 am, I picked up a black woman around 6 ft. She gets and my car and starts acting weird and starts telling me she is with a sting and wants money to let me go. I tell her I have no money and let her keep around $20 she grabed out of my hand when she first got in my car. Beware!

Vbgent4u2c
07-24-07, 23:27
Two things come to mind.

1. A female officer working a sting would most likely never get into a vehicle. The risk to her safety is deemed to great.

2. I would imagine that if NNPD were doing a sting it wouldn't be at 3 in the morning. They most likely would do it in the late evening to try and get the most traffic for their sting buck.

You never know for sure, though.

I have found a good way to get a lady out of your car is to tell her you are going to break a 20 at 7-11 and you will give her 10. When you get to the store get out of the vehicle and she will most likely follow you as she no doubt will want to buy some cigs or something. Lock the doors of your vehicle with the key fob and then open the door to the store for her. When she walks in bolt for your car. By the time she figures out what is going on you should be pulling out of the lot...laughing all the way.

This has worked liked a charm for me twice.

Much better than the one a friend of mine used on a BSW that was giving him trouble. He tried to pull "her" out by her hair, but the only thing he got out of the car was "his" wig.

On sat night around 3 am, I picked up a black woman around 6 ft. She gets and my car and starts acting weird and starts telling me she is with a sting and wants money to let me go. I tell her I have no money and let her keep around $20 she grabed out of my hand when she first got in my car. Beware!

Cyber Tech
07-24-07, 23:36
It kind of sucked because I knew she was lying but didn't wan't to fight her. Because I was driving etc. And if she hit me etc, I could wreck etc. It is very fucked up when the hos start acting like the fuzz. I will try and start carying my camera next time to see if I can get pictures to send people so we know what we are up againist. I did pick up a hot BSW later that eve and I have her number for people that share number with me. Btw I am getting ready to go to california area. Anyone know any good asian massage places in San Fran area.

Zepplin
07-25-07, 19:28

Are you sure she was a woman? Good possiblity she was at least a post op special.

So you had $20 in your hand when you picked her up? After all the info posted on "how to" I don't get it.

It kind of sucked because I knew she was lying but didn't wan't to fight her. Because I was driving etc. And if she hit me etc, I could wreck etc. It is very fucked up when the hos start acting like the fuzz. I will try and start carying my camera next time to see if I can get pictures to send people so we know what we are up againist. I did pick up a hot BSW later that eve and I have her number for people that share number with me. Btw I am getting ready to go to california area. Anyone know any good asian massage places in San Fran area.

Yeah try and p/u a chic with your camera out and you'll loose that too.

Best of luck in S.F., I think you're gonna need it.

Z

Zepplin
07-25-07, 19:40
I got one myself that I wished I hadn't let in. But sometimes you just don't know untill it's too late. wsw on J st about 7pm or so yesterday her name is STACY from KENTUCKY and has been in town 15 days. Mid twenties missing a front tooth, otherwise ok, brown hair med build a little roll in the middle, small tits, shitty attitude. First sw I got that had an ipod.

So between the ipod and me she said .75 for HALF I couldn't stop the car fast enough, then she says well ok .5 is as low as I'll go. I just bet the service would match the attuitude so I let her out fast. No hassle there though. She was gone 5 min later after my U so I guess she found somebody.

Z

Zepplin
07-25-07, 19:45
Well i made it out and back again.

Got some local talent in about 10 min of getting on J street. I had a very nice session with wsw T, older but firm bod bbbj + cum on her tits for .25

How do you spell relief?

Z

Digger63
07-25-07, 20:07
Going down Jeff ave around noon and found a nice bsw named J, very talented and very friendly, great BBBJ for 20, will look for her again she didn't have a # at this time, said she is at the Beach most of the time but comes over here about twice a week.

OldSailor
07-26-07, 07:28
Cyber Tech
A woman named Denise used to stalk Jefferson. I didn't like her but picked her up by mistake several times. She kept changing her hair color and I several times I didn't recognize her until she was in my car. She always talked fast like an auctioneer and had this complicated sob story (family dying, no food in house, etc. etc.) and I usually had to buy her about $30 or so in fast food to get her out of the car. She was so big that I don't think I could have physically pushed her out of the car if I had tried. The idea of running into the 7-11 might have worked but I didn't think of it at the time.

I guess it happens in one way or another to all of us at times.
Oldsailor

Cyber Tech
07-26-07, 18:50
About the BSW, I am just glad It ended with her not being a cop. as far as her being anything else no idea. We all make mistakes, remember I was even stopped by a cop before and swore I quit. I mainly posted to say watch out, and learn from my mistake. Cause it did suck for me at the time.

Digger63
07-28-07, 15:06
Going up Jefferson this afternoon and things were real quiet, Did see WSW on Jefferson around 7-11 and the brake king, she was on the real heavy side and not much to look at but I figured better than nothing (I was wrong), we did the cop thing and she took me to her room, she said she needed the money before we got to the room (Red flag) but she showed me the stitches on her temple from a guy she said didn't have money, Well I gave her 1/2 and said the other when we get to the room, we got there and there were several black dudes standing around and she knocked on a door slipped in and not seen again, I knew she had scammed me but I figured I could live without the $20, So if you see a fat WSW with stitches in her forehead and freckles around the trailer parks, just ride on by.

Usaface1975
07-31-07, 17:41
Despite the latest problems with the cash and dash crew I was lucky enough to find Jay. Jay is a BSW in her late mid to late 30's with a great personality. I met her around J and 50th at about 4 PM today. Jay gave the same sob stories as the rest out of money power going to be turned off so on so on. The difference was she did this without sounding whinny or to needy like others have in the past.

After we did the cop thing, we went to a spot were I had a CBJ for. 25. Jay over all had a good personality and was not in any rush to geter done so to speak. Got a good look at all of the goods see cup nice points and a low trim for the forest. Overall she looked clean and not like she was on any kind of drugs. She did say she smoke the WD every now and then but never carried while she worked. Jay said she was from the VB area and heard work was good up here.

Jay said she had not seen anyone for at least an hour prior to my meeting her and wondered if she was in the right place, I told her she was and where to walk based on what I have read from previous reports. Moving on, Jay said she had to turn off her cell and home # blah blah again but, did say she would be back in our area again. Senior members and good contributors PM me for details. Other than that I didn't see much else other than old blue. Take care and be safe.

OldSailor
07-31-07, 18:45
This afternoon around 1:00 pm, there was a general gathering of LE at the Traveller's Inn (former King James) on Jefferson near Mercury. There must have been at least four marked cars and at least one (maybe more) unmarked car that converged into the area about the same time. Gradually the gathering broke up and the LE vehicles left but obviously they were after someone in particular and it looked like more excitement than the "hobby" would normally generate.

I've also been seeing a marked LE cruiser parked in the Unclaimed Freight parking lot keeping the Midtown Motel under surveillance. We old timers know about the seasonal raids and stings at that location but some of the newcomers might heed the warning.

Jimofva
08-02-07, 15:04
Noticed fairly cute pregnant WSW just south of Briarfield Wednesday at about 12:30 PM. By the time I flipped around she had crossed to the other side of the road. Flipped again and someone else had her attention. She left that person and evidently got spooked. Disappeared behind Muffler King alone. Hope to see her again, she had a very cute face.

Seva Lurker
08-12-07, 17:23
There was a WSW by the Walgreen's at Main and Jefferson around 1:30 this afternoon. She was looking hard at any car with a man in it. Fairly good looking, I'd rate her around a 7.5.

She did have me concerned for a bit. She wasn't moving, typically a bad sign, almost looked too good to be true and though she got into one monger mobile, when I came around the block, she was back. Bust or just couldn't agree on service and price?

Next trip by she was gone and didn't show back up over the next twenty minutes.

I had camera ready, but the way she was watching everyone, I couldn't get it up to snap a shot. :( Sorry guys.

Lawnman
08-17-07, 07:54
Heading to a meeting from the southside I decided to take a run up Jefferson. I have done this several times with no results or even seeing a sighting. Yesterday I ran upon Tracey. It was about 10:00 am in the general area of the 7/11 across from the police headquarters. Neverous as all get out I did the turn around and picked her up. Very glad I did. .30 for bbbjcimws. Had to do the drive around thru the neighborhood. Dropped her off on the side street of the 7/11. Totally worth the turn around. Just thougth I would share.

VAJimbo
08-18-07, 15:34
Sat 1430
Been out of town for a while so thought I would take a trip down Jefferson to see if there was any action. Saw the She-male in front of the Drift inn that was around last year: Black 5'8” ish 145 big clown cheeks, looks ok from a distance but at best a 5-10 footer if you swing that way. Keep going south and found a BSW 5'5” slim, brown hair to her shoulders around 74th, dressed nice gray skirt dark open back top with the whitest bra you have ever seen across the open back. Ok BBBJCIM for 20

After taking care of my needs I stopped by the sub shop up around the old midtown to grab a sandwich and three LEOs came in and sat behind me. From what a gathered some kind of roundup is in the making maybe warrants could not tell.

Lawnman
Nice post can you give us a little bit of a description just the basics

OldSailor
08-19-07, 21:12
I picked up a young wsw spinner named April at the drug store near the intersection of J. Clyde Morris and Jefferson this afternoon around 6:00. She looked so young on the sidewalk that I almost skipped her but when she came up close, she looked older and said she was 22. She had long brownish blonde hair and was wearing a white top with small boobs. She looked really good on the curb but as I saw her closer, her teeth were very yellow and didn't look healthy. I don't know if it was the result of drugs or very heavy tobacco use but she had a pretty face that needed dental work or at least heavy use of a toothbrush.

I offered .3 for bj and she held out for .4 and asked for the money in advance. I refused and we finally negotiated half in advance and half after she was finished. She claimed she got a thrill out of performing while riding around in the car. Service was good but a bit faster than I would have preferred.

Ordy
08-20-07, 00:30
Picked up "C" today at 7:30PM next to the Walgreens up the street from the new Cop shop. She was worth the.2 I spent and would love to see her again. BBBJCIM.

OldSailor
08-21-07, 15:09
Around 11:00 am today I picked up WSW Tracy in front of the Asian restaurant near the Traveller's Inn on Jefferson. She has dark hair and was wearing some kind of sexy black outfit. As usual, she looked better on the street than she did when she got in my car. Her front teeth were horrible and she was drugged up or something because she was slurring her speech and hard to understand. She wanted a light for her cigarette. I didn't want her smoking in my car and didn't feel comfortable with the whole situation so I drove her to the 7-11 a mile or so East of the Traveller's Inn and gave her a few dollars and let her out. She was pretty disappointed (mad) that I didn't want her but I just told her that maybe some other time but I was too busy today. At the 7-11, she got into a car with a guy who seemed to be waiting for her. I don't understand the situation but didn't feel comfortable with her. Incidentally, this is NOT the Tracy who works at the Junction. I have known that woman for about twenty years and don't believe she is working the streets, regardless of what a prior poster wrote.

Later, I picked up Rhonda on Jefferson a few blocks east of Main Street. She was thirty one years old but could have passed for twenty five. She had reddish brown hair and a hint of freckles. She was about average height, slightly overweight and had a really pleasant personality. She is one of the few women I've met lately who didn't look scary when she climbed into my vehicle. She did the usual service for the usual fee but she did it so well that I gave her a bonus which she seemed to appreciate. She said that she usually works Jefferson from J.Clyde Morris west (or maybe north) towards Patrick Henry Mall.

Seva Lurker
08-23-07, 18:18
Was out cruising Jefferson about 3 this afternoon. Spotted a possible WSW, blonde with grey sweats and a t-shirt. About a 5 near McLawhorne, crossing over from the school side of J.

Went up a bit, did a Uturn and watched her jump into a monger mobile at Sedgefield. I cruised around a bit more but she never reappeared.

A bit earlier there was another possible WSW walking down Jefferson from Hilton. Short kahki skirt and white top. She was a bit chunky and when I got a better look later, well used, another 5 or maybe less. She wasn't looking, but got my attention when she dropped something and bent over rather than bent down to pick it up. Skirt popped up and damned traffic. :(

I went around the long block and spotted her at the 7-11 at 74th. She was talking to a guy. They vanished right after that. I know she wasn't happy to have him out there as they were discussing this loudly when I left the 7-11.

Seva Lurker
08-25-07, 15:54
Did a major cruise today. Had some business on the south side as well. I'd say read my Tidewater report, but it was a bust. Didn't see anything, anywhere.

Jefferson on the other hand had two possible ladies, a salt and pepper combo near the 7-11 at Randolph (across from NNPD HQ). They walked up towards Bellwood, stopped in the shade of a store behind a metal fence (see the photo), stayed there for a few, then walked back toward the 7-11 and vanished.

Never really got a good look at either, but in passing, I'd rate the possible WSW a 6 and the possible BSW a 5. But then I did like the short dress the salt member was wearing. On one pass by, she looked like she may have been pregnant.

Seva Lurker
08-25-07, 19:56
Well VAJimbo says they didn't seem to be working, see his post http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=562054&postcount=373. But I did go out again around 6:30PM or so. There was a WSW working Main and Jefferson by the Walgreens. Looked good at a distance, but a bit rough up close. Still passable and one of the better looking ladies I've seen out. Though Ordy seems to be finding some gems.

LE was pretty heavy in the area so I was wondering, but I've seen her out before and she her turn a guy down then headed across Main. I went around to catch her on Main and she'd vanished. Then I spotted a home for indigent folks on Main just before the overpass. I wonder if she's living there. I didn't see her on the porch, but that is where she was heading talking on her cell phone. So she must have minutes.

When I say LE was heavy, I passed three NNPD cars on my final trip around the block when I lost her on Main. Decided I'd been seen enough for the evening and came home.

I did try to get a couple of pics, but she was hustling so hard, I couldn't get the camera up. Now if anyone wants to see a sorry shot of my dash I'll pull it out of the recylce bin. :D

Seva Lurker
08-29-07, 18:37
Cruised Jefferson on my way home this afternoon, around 3:30. Didn't see any of the somewhat regulars out and about. As I was going by the real tiny motel next to the Midtown I saw a blonde with in blue jeans and blue top walking into the motel. I didn't get a good look, but the body looked ok as I drove by. Went around the block and she was headed back out. Still looked like a decent bod, but she was in her 50's (or a well worn 40). Lots of wrinkles and such. Don't think she was working, but that is an area where almost anyone could be.

Anyway, made a couple of more drives around the area and never saw her again.

Ordy
08-30-07, 03:48
Had a chance to see "C" again and thought I would drop a few more pic's.

Happy hunting!

Seva Lurker
09-03-07, 17:09
Went out to enjoy the lovely weather and see if any of our ladies were doing the same. Obivously they weren't doing it, at least for our edification. :(

There was one cute young lady on Jefferson around Briarwood. Best I could tell she was of mixed heritage, maybe some oriental or hispanic. Not sure of her age either. She could easily have been worth 20. Just for the possible age issues I would not have picked her up. There was some baby fat that made her cute, but also made aging her difficult.

I wasn't the only one watching her. Monger on a bike pulled into the lot at the corner while I went around the block. I got (thankfully) caught at the light and could watch her. She just walked by us both and didn't even have the decency to turn her head.

I don't think she was working, just headed somewhere to the south on Jefferson. Not a good area for such a cutie.

Dave Inva
09-05-07, 17:00
Hi everybody. First post here, I've been lurking. Done the Jefferson loop around a couple times and had pretty good luck around the big motel by subway (can't remember the name). Anyway, today I am doing the cruise, not seeing much (nothing really) when I finally decide to bail out and lo and behold, there is a white girl in a white short skirt walking down the road by the 7-11 that is next to the video store (and close to the PD station). And she is strutting her shit big time. I think she must be a cop, but go in for a closer look anyway. I get a soda at 7-11 (she was walking the other way), come out, do a you-turn, and there she is at the next light, headed back towards 7-11. I turn left, pull into some parking lot. She walks up after a sec, says Hi, blah blah blah. We drive off (she says her name is Salina/Selina something like that). We do the cop check (it was nice, she didn't have panties on). Agree to fifty for the whole deal. Then she wants me to take her down the road so she can "get something for later. " We do that. Then it's to the gas station for a beer and cigs. No problem. By this point, she has made me feel comfortable. We get to the motel (the CC motel). She says park around the side because people are nosy. Then she says wait a minute after I go in, then you come in, the room # is atatat. I say ok (that's where I fucked up). I wait a minute or so, go knock on the door, no answer. Loud music. About 10 minutes later (I am pissed, so I thought I would wait her out) a beat up van with a big black dude and a white dude pulls up. I'm thinking I am about to get the shit kicked out of me but no. From that point on, it was comedy, because a huge black woman came out of that room, I said I must have had the wrong room. The guy two doors down is watching, I tell him I must have gotten got. Needless to say I wasn't happy.

Anyway, Salina: Medium height, small-ish tits, semi-shaved pussy. Sorta almost hispanic white, but also some New York-ish attitude thrown in. Curly curly brown hair with blond highlights. Shapely legs. Trust me, from what I have seen on Jeff. You will know her if you see her. The youngest looking I have seen yet. Beware.

I hope she reads this, because I still would fuck her (for free of course)

Dave Inva
09-05-07, 17:08
And if you see her, tell her what I wrote. She'll remember me. I had a cute car she said.

Usaface1975
09-05-07, 22:18
Hi everybody. First post here, I've been lurking. Done the Jefferson loop around a couple times and had pretty good luck around the big motel by subway (can't remember the name). Anyway, today I am doing the cruise, not seeing much (nothing really) when I finally decide to bail out and lo and behold, there is a white girl in a white short skirt walking down the road by the 7-11 that is next to the video store (and close to the PD station). And she is strutting her shit big time. I think she must be a cop, but go in for a closer look anyway. I get a soda at 7-11 (she was walking the other way), come out, do a you-turn, and there she is at the next light, headed back towards 7-11. I turn left, pull into some parking lot. She walks up after a sec, says Hi, blah blah blah. We drive off (she says her name is Salina/Selina something like that). We do the cop check (it was nice, she didn't have panties on). Agree to fifty for the whole deal. Then she wants me to take her down the road so she can "get something for later. " We do that. Then it's to the gas station for a beer and cigs. No problem. By this point, she has made me feel comfortable. We get to the motel (the CC motel). She says park around the side because people are nosy. Then she says wait a minute after I go in, then you come in, the room # is atatat. I say ok (that's where I fucked up). I wait a minute or so, go knock on the door, no answer. Loud music. About 10 minutes later (I am pissed, so I thought I would wait her out) a beat up van with a big black dude and a white dude pulls up. I'm thinking I am about to get the shit kicked out of me but no. From that point on, it was comedy, because a huge black woman came out of that room, I said I must have had the wrong room. The guy two doors down is watching, I tell him I must have gotten got. Needless to say I wasn't happy.

Anyway, Salina: Medium height, small-ish tits, semi-shaved pussy. Sorta almost hispanic white, but also some New York-ish attitude thrown in. Curly curly brown hair with blond highlights. Shapely legs. Trust me, from what I have seen on Jeff. You will know her if you see her. The youngest looking I have seen yet. Beware.

I hope she reads this, because I still would fuck her (for free of course)Sadly enough I have also had an encounter with Salina. Mine was a little more fruitful than yours though. Same BS she pulled on you she told me, I have a room and wanted at least .5 for a CBJ. Well as i was getting ready to kick her out she said she would work with .3, so I know I shouldn't have but there was nothing on J for the last 2 hours so I did. Went to a spot and parked, she didn't want to work in the car so we stood in an enclosed dumpster. Had the feeling of getting jumped or set up the whole time but, never did. Finished the deed and then she walked off.
Bad things I saw were, I was as polite as I could be but once she found out I wasn't going to go for .5 it was quite ***** attitude the whole time. Then the act was about a 4 on skill, more of the motion to get it over with than anything else. I was lucky on this one and would not recomend her to anyone. I took the chance due to no sighting over the last few drives and got crappy over priced service for. Sounds like I got lucky based on what your trip was like. SALINA IS A NO GO.

Zepplin
09-12-07, 11:50
I picked up a young wsw spinner named April at the drug store near the intersection of J. Clyde Morris and Jefferson this afternoon around 6:00. She looked so young on the sidewalk that I almost skipped her but when she came up close, she looked older and said she was 22. She had long brownish blonde hair and was wearing a white top with small boobs. She looked really good on the curb but as I saw her closer, her teeth were very yellow and didn't look healthy. I don't know if it was the result of drugs or very heavy tobacco use but she had a pretty face that needed dental work or at least heavy use of a toothbrush.

I offered .3 for bj and she held out for .4 and asked for the money in advance. I refused and we finally negotiated half in advance and half after she was finished. She claimed she got a thrill out of performing while riding around in the car. Service was good but a bit faster than I would have preferred.

good report OldSailor i found her the other night, once the haggling is done very good service

she asks for double the going rate so it took a while to get to an agreement.

Z

Presbyacct
09-13-07, 19:23
good report OldSailor i found her the other night, once the haggling is done very good service

she asks for double the going rate so it took a while to get to an agreement.

ZOn Sunday around 6:30PM I may have picked up the same girl close to Mercury on Jefferson across from the Waterburger? At the gas station heading out toward Executive Inn away from J. Clyde. I don't come out often and just have one thing on my mind so I guess I am directionally challenged.

I saw her about an hour earlier walking in the same direction be/t Dresden and Midway and half-heartedly tried to get her attention. Since to me she appeared too attractive and it looked like she had a cell, I didn't push it on first blush.

She was blonde, small, nice, perky breasted and a very shapely ass for a white girl. Too much junk in the trunk to be a spinner in my opinion. Her teeth were clearly fucked up. One front tooth was missing. I had been out looking for a couple hours and had to get home so when I saw her again, I blatantly tooted the horned and she raced across and jumped in my car.

She wanted a $100 for FS at the Budget Inn but I ain't going back to no strange place with no strange girl. Said she was 26 years old from Kentucky and her car was totaled. Also asked me for a ride back to 36th and Roanoke. I'm new to the area but my guess is she wanted to score some rock. She requested $40 for oral and I was very attracted to her but at 46 the blood circulation for me isn't what it used to be. I have good days and that day I knew wasn't a good day but I had the urge. Therefore, I said $20 upfront and $20 when the job is done. She then said "you aren't going to take an hour". I said "no" if you do it right. Well her technique was good for maybe 4 minutes and then she was tired. I saved my $20 and we were both pissed. I dropped her off back where I picked her up and went on home.

Presbyacct
09-13-07, 21:29
This is basically the same report as below. This was written since I did not think the earlier report posted.

I may have picked up the same girl. Said she was 26 y/o and said she had totaled her car while visiting from Kentucky. Picked her up Sunday around 6:30 across the street from I think the Waterman (not sure) at the road beside the gas station right before you get to Mercury off of Jefferson heading away from J. Clyde.

I thought she was hot for a SW. Dirty blonde, about 5' 2", nice firm small top and a shapely derrierre. We did not hit it off though as I did not tolerate her attitude. Wanted $. 4 and I insisted on $20 and rest when she finished. After 3 minutes of good BJ technique she's tired and won't finish unless I give her the rest and it works out in 2 minutes. I don't accept those terms and take her back. We were both pissed. I'm not satisfied and she only got $20. (which is the going rate anyway) I'm 46 and not as responsive as I used to be but she could have done better.

Her teeth was screwed up. (one front tooth missing, discolored) Sure if she wasn't doing the rock she would be very beautiful. She wanted a ride back to 36th and Roanoke but I refused to take her and would not let her smoke in my car. I'm new to the area and can only come out infrequently but I'm pretty sure its not a good area. I think there was a murder a day or so later at 40th and Roanoke.

Zepplin
09-15-07, 06:48
This is basically the same report as below. This was written since I did not think the earlier report posted.

I may have picked up the same girl. Said she was 26 y/o and said she had totaled her car while visiting from Kentucky. Picked her up Sunday around 6:30 across the street from I think the Waterman (not sure) at the road beside the gas station right before you get to Mercury off of Jefferson heading away from J. Clyde.

I thought she was hot for a SW. Dirty blonde, about 5' 2", nice firm small top and a shapely derrierre. We did not hit it off though as I did not tolerate her attitude. Wanted $. 4 and I insisted on $20 and rest when she finished. After 3 minutes of good BJ technique she's tired and won't finish unless I give her the rest and it works out in 2 minutes. I don't accept those terms and take her back. We were both pissed. I'm not satisfied and she only got $20. (which is the going rate anyway) I'm 46 and not as responsive as I used to be but she could have done better.

Her teeth was screwed up. (one front tooth missing, discolored) Sure if she wasn't doing the rock she would be very beautiful. She wanted a ride back to 36th and Roanoke but I refused to take her and would not let her smoke in my car. I'm new to the area and can only come out infrequently but I'm pretty sure its not a good area. I think there was a murder a day or so later at 40th and Roanoke.

you got stacy not april. see post #222 this thread. stacy is a pain in the ass. april on the other hand is all into it and goes like the enegizer bunny and does not stop till you pop. :)

Z

Cyber Tech
09-15-07, 09:59
Hey guys I was cursing jefferson last night and I saw this and I confirmed it with a girl. There is a black SW that as one of you jokingly said before that is a dude. that is working with the police and busting sw and clients. She is has really short hair and was on a cell constantly. I saw her help bust a blond sw around 3 am last night. beware.