PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson St

Pages : 1 2 [3]

VAJimbo
03-04-11, 19:32
She is living in the area of Jefferson and Mercury now, and looked ok yesterday (Thursday) after lunch. Hard to say how long she will be in the area or how long she will stay doable. 20 for a good BBBJ and her tits are still grate.

Masheen
03-05-11, 12:35
She is living in the area of Jefferson and Mercury now, and looked ok yesterday (Thursday) after lunch. Hard to say how long she will be in the area or how long she will stay doable. 20 for a good BBBJ and her tits are still grate.Hmmm, I remember a woman by that name from years ago. She had long, slightly curley blond hair, mid 20's, about 5'3", really nice build and not a regular SW. I want to say I picked her up around the Deer Park area. This was probably mid to late 90's. I'd seen her a couple of times and then she flat out disappeared. Makes me wonder (and hope) you might be talking about the same girl. Yeah I know, wishful thinkin' there!

I haven't posted for quite some time because, well, there's nothing to report. Jefferson Ave has been pretty much dead for the most part. I've done several cruises at various times of the day when I'm out and about and haven't seen anything.

Wait, I did have an encounter after the Super Bowl. I'd left the party and turned onto Warwick from Beachmont headed towards Denbigh. I saw a cutie black woman walking not very far from where I'd just got onto Warwick. Nonchalantly parked and asked if she needed a ride which she accepted because it was mighty cold out that night. Did the regular check and asked her if she wanted to get a room. We did and she stayed the night. We were both pretty toasty and it was good at first. But then she tells me she doesn't like having her ta-ta's played with. Some kinda issue with them getting bitten by a boyfriend before which left her traumatized; yeah right! Gave a great BBBJ and I certainly had my way with her kitty. She was also a bit limited on what positions she'd do also.

Got all that for a Jackson and a Hamilton (.03?) which wasn't requested up front. For that reason, I thought her to be very trusting. Aside from that and the room, I found out later it also cost me a small flashlight with worn out batteries (freebie from Harbor Freight Tools) and an old cell phone charger with a fricked up connector. Yep, the harlot went through my glove box while I was getting the room! I never keep anything of value in there anyway just because of situations like this. Had I known she'd done this, I wouldn't have went through with the rest of the agreement unless those items were returned just for the principle of it all. I can still contact her, and if the situation presents itself, I'll be sure take advantage of it.

Her name is Dee. She's about 5'9".140lbs, medium dark complexion, short straight hair, great set of hooters, very nice smelling, shaved koochie. Probably a 7 on the scale. I really don't think she's one to be on the streets like I happened to find her. She was actually walking to another friends that night and I just got lucky. Although she was very friendly, she's not a pro and that showed with her performance. The next morning, I dropped her off at a small apartment complex next to the NNPD substation on Dresden Dr.

If any seniors want to take a chance with her, I can check to see if she's willing to let me give out her digits. Be warned though: she's a clepto and it's very possible YMMV. I should have posted this a month ago but this year has started with repairs around the house that hasn't left time for much of anything.

VAJimbo
03-06-11, 18:20
Sorry different one, I have reported on her in the past (Hampton last time) WSW that will say she is mixed, Good firm B cups (posted pictures some time back) she is thin and small. She goes from doable to thrashed from time to time but comes back, has the hardest luck stories I have ever heard and if half of them are true you got to feel sorry for her. Gives a good BBBJCIM, your hands are free to explore during your time, never had any issues with her having sticky fingers but as always your mileage may vary.

Masheen
03-06-11, 21:46
Sorry different one, I have reported on her in the past (Hampton last time) WSW that will say she is mixed, Good firm B cups (posted pictures some time back) she is thin and small. She goes from doable to thrashed from time to time but comes back, has the hardest luck stories I have ever heard and if half of them are true you got to feel sorry for her. Gives a good BBBJCIM, your hands are free to explore during your time, never had any issues with her having sticky fingers but as always your mileage may vary.VAJimbo, I searched your posts and found the one you did on Angel. Definitely not the same girl I was thinking of from so many years ago. . Aside from looking rough at the time of your first post, she has a very pretty kitty for my taste (no pun) and the girls look really nice also given her size! Probably a decent looking girl when she's going through better times.

Those hard luck stories some of these women have can be pretty convincing at first, but it isn't hard to see a pattern develop when it's the SOS every time you encounter one or another a couple of times. Hope you don't mind, but here's a link to your post and the pics you took of Angel:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3950-General-Reports&p=1022186#post1022186

Pgh Soldier
03-06-11, 23:01
Saw England again today. Last time I was with her we exchanged digits. She texted me this morning and asked if I wanted to get together. I told her I was busy in the morning and early evening but might be interested later. She texted me again around 4:00ish and since I wasn't busy (and feeling a bit "frisky") I agreed to pick her up at her motel room on Jefferson near Oyster Point (just moved there from the Budget).

When I got in front of her room I sent a text to say "I'm here" and notice a black scrawny dude (probably BF) looking out the door as she left. Took her back to my place and got covered FS for two Jacksons. Not a bad performance but I'm surprised I went there again. Probably due to the staggering economy of talent. Not trying to make it a regular thing with her. I've got a feeling from conversations (and the constant ringing of her cell) that she's got far too much drama than I want to get close to. Just sayin.

Masheen
03-09-11, 04:56
I was out and about yesterday and took a cruise down Jefferson around 3pm. I spotted a girl walking past the Budget towards the gas station at Dresden Dr. She seemed to be mighty busy talking on her phone. I pulled into the gas station and made it look like I was getting fuel while waiting for her to pass on by to go inside the store. She turned around and walked the other way instead. I left and went down several streets to catch her walking past as I was waiting to turn onto Jefferson. I caught her eye once as she crossed in front of me but she never stopped. Decided to give it one more try and went to the Hot Dog King and parked nonchalantly in there. As she walked by this time, she said LE was out and she didn't want to stop. She instead gave me her digits and asked that I call in about five minutes. I had several other things to do first so I waited a couple of hours and called. Definitely an English accent which has always been a turn on for me. Very pleasant to talk with and seemed friendly. She told me her name and asked about coming to see her. I said I'd like to meet first before going to any room. She said she'd just gotten out of the shower and would call me back but never did. I may have spooked her or she might have been after something else at the time, but I will try again within the next couple of days or so. As was previously posted by Pgh Soldier, she's got light brown hair and was dressed for cooler weather. She had sunglasses on along with a hat, so I couldn't make out much in the way of facial features or her body. The jeans she had on really fit her good which gave her bum quite a nice shape I must say chap! I will bloody well post again if and when I manage to get up with her.

Pgh Soldier
03-12-11, 22:59
I was out and about yesterday and took a cruise down Jefferson around 3pm. I spotted a girl walking past the Budget towards the gas station at Dresden Dr. She seemed to be mighty busy talking on her phone. I pulled into the gas station and made it look like I was getting fuel while waiting for her to pass on by to go inside the store. She turned around and walked the other way instead. I left and went down several streets to catch her walking past as I was waiting to turn onto Jefferson. I caught her eye once as she crossed in front of me but she never stopped. Decided to give it one more try and went to the Hot Dog King and parked nonchalantly in there. As she walked by this time, she said LE was out and she didn't want to stop. She instead gave me her digits and asked that I call in about five minutes. I had several other things to do first so I waited a couple of hours and called. Definitely an English accent which has always been a turn on for me. Very pleasant to talk with and seemed friendly. She told me her name and asked about coming to see her. I said I'd like to meet first before going to any room. She said she'd just gotten out of the shower and would call me back but never did. I may have spooked her or she might have been after something else at the time, but I will try again within the next couple of days or so. As was previously posted by Pgh Soldier, she's got light brown hair and was dressed for cooler weather. She had sunglasses on along with a hat, so I couldn't make out much in the way of facial features or her body. The jeans she had on really fit her good which gave her bum quite a nice shape I must say chap! I will bloody well post again if and when I manage to get up with her.Please, call her back and take her off my hands! Was out of town for a few days and been getting constant text messages from her asking,"you want to C me?" or "good morning" and "Hello," even after I texted her back telling her I was out of town. She just may be the perfect someone for many of you mongers out there but this monger doesn't want a steady (I. E. Trouble).

Masheen
03-13-11, 14:13
I texted England Thursday night around 9 and tried to meet up with her. I clearly asked if she was busy to which she replied that she'd always have time for me. Since I needed fuel, I asked her to meet me at the gas station next door to the Budget where she is currently staying. This is when she was all of a sudden "with a date". Hello, McFly? Didn't I just ask if you were busy?

I left and went on recon up and down Jefferson as well as J-Clyde and saw absolutely nothing. Granted it was raining steady at that time, but that has never stopped a few of them from coming out. Over the years, I've seen them out in all kinds of weather from one extreme to the other.

About 45 minutes later, England texts me again asking me about coming to see her. I pulled over and text her back saying that I'd once again meet her at the gas station. She reply's with,"How much you got?" I told her discussing issues like that on a cell phone with someone you've never meet is not a wise move. She then said to come on over her way, which I did since I wasn't far from there. She then calls me just as I turned into the gas station. I look at the entrance to the Budget and see two LE cars had pulled someone right there. I tell her they are out there and she hangs up without saying a word but calls me right back. She said she wasn't going out while they were there and would call me after they left. Another 30 minutes go by and still no word, so I sent another text. She said she was taking a shower but to come on over again. Now I'm not 5 minutes away at this point. I drive there one more time, text her and get a reply that she had to leave. I'm thinking,"Wait a second! Not five minutes ago, you were in the shower and not only have you gotten yourself washed, dried and dressed, but you've also managed to carry your happy hips out the door to somewhere else and stand me up again!"

Now, I'm done. I've been in this scenario before where some inconsiderate harlot would play this kind of game because her and her "rock buddies" are too busy indulging the pharmaceuticals. I sent another text saying that stringing me along for two hours is bad management and if she didn't want my business, she should have just said so. This is when she started apologizing and asked me to come back again. I agreed but didn't go. After a few minutes and no word from her, I sent another text saying I was there. She never replied. I called and got her voice mail to which I just hung up. A little while after that, I get a message from her asking if I want to see her and a girlfriend of hers. I declined the offer and said that if she (England) can't find the time to give me, maybe her girlfriend can. That's when she tried yet again to get me to make another trip over there. I played along, but never went. Not once did she ever say she was there waiting for me.

This woman is a obviously some kinda inconsiderate, nut job! The pharmaceuticals probably have something to do with that. The Budget where she is currently staying has the police called there constantly for one reason or another. I have reliable intel to back that claim. Funny how she always worries about LE yet stays at a problem notel, discusses donations on the phone and walks the streets with obvious LE in the area. Duh, McFly! I know where she will be staying within the next month or so! Seen it happen many times for dummies like this.

Pgh Soldier, you must have something she likes or wants for her to bug you as much as she has. Sorry I can't help you buddy, my cabbage obviously isn't green enough for her.

I doubt I'll contact England again. If I happen to catch her in person, at least then I will have more of an advantage than with the silly texting which was a game for her or possibly one of her cronies who may have had her phone.

Pgh Soldier
03-14-11, 18:24
I doubt I'll contact England again. If I happen to catch her in person, at least then I will have more of an advantage than with the silly texting which was a game for her or possibly one of her cronies who may have had her phone.I'd leave her alone (and I plan on it). Perhaps she should more accurately be named "The Drama Queen of England". Not worth all the trouble to get a below average BJ (and you can't even cum in her mouth).

Hank Moody
03-16-11, 23:03
Had a dream that Rhonda and England wanted to get together with me. Had to eject Rhonda from the vehicle. Way too heavy for me (heavy, long wavy black hair. Be careful, she was just arrested a few days ago for prostitution). In my dream, England would not shut up and boyfriend kept calling her cell phone. I thought about the comments previously posted on here about her! Opted for a BJ in my dream, because she is a little heavy for my taste (I like the spinners). She told me do not cum in my mouth, said no problem. Since she has been a pain to people on this site, I conviently forgot to warn her when I was about to bust a nut. She was a trooper. Took every last drop before spitting. I wish I could dream about some young spinners that I used to see, but, my 2 regulars are visiting unlce Leo. Times are tough!

Masheen
03-19-11, 01:05
She told me do not cum in my mouth, said no problem. Since she has been a pain to people on this site, I conviently forgot to warn her when I was about to bust a nut. She was a trooper. Took every last drop before spitting.Way to go man! England deserved the deposit you made for yourself and us so as to go with the rest of the drama she appears to create. Got to give her credit though for finishing before spitting! Did you happen to find them both traipsing down Jefferson Ave near the Budget at Dresden Dr? I take it the Rhonda you're speaking of has long dark hair and her name tattooed across her chest. She's definitely short and chunky with a huge pair of ta-ta's that look good until they fall out of the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder. Then it's sag and flab well down to her hips. Not a pretty site even with beer goggles. Any of these dummies who persist in staying at a notell that is constantly bombarded by LE are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. I'm thinking they follow the pharmaceuticals and the scumbags who deal to them. I'm still LMAO! Thanks for the laugh Hank!

Hank Moody
03-19-11, 01:31
LE had a sting set up at the Thrift-Inn (beside What-a-Burger) Friday night. Hope none of you fell into the trap. They had 2 girls walking together in front of the motel (one blonde, one black girl). They switched to 2 different girls after midnight. They had a big black pickup truck sitting in the What-a-Burger parking lot facing the motel watching, and another vehicle in the strip shopping center on the other edge of the motel watching. Let's see if this shows up in the newspaper like the bust they had a few days ago. I've seen LE use this same motel for a sting about 2 years ago.

Tjones2360
03-23-11, 08:21
I have seen a really tall skinny blonde with long hair walking alot latley. Any word on her? Usually wearing big sunglasses.

Hank Moody
03-23-11, 19:57
LE had a sting set up at the Thrift-Inn (beside What-a-Burger) Friday night. Hope none of you fell into the trap. They had 2 girls walking together in front of the motel (one blonde, one black girl). They switched to 2 different girls after midnight. They had a big black pickup truck sitting in the What-a-Burger parking lot facing the motel watching, and another vehicle in the strip shopping center on the other edge of the motel watching. Let's see if this shows up in the newspaper like the bust they had a few days ago. I've seen LE use this same motel for a sting about 2 years ago.This stinig I reported last Friday is now on the daily press website, so it should be in Thursday morning newspaper. They arrested 17 men.

Pgh Soldier
03-27-11, 11:09
I have seen a really tall skinny blonde with long hair walking alot latley. Any word on her? Usually wearing big sunglasses.If it's who I think you're talking about, I never got the impression that she was monger material. I've seen her on the block for a long time now and never once saw anyone pick her up or see her give the "glance". The woman I'm thinking of is, like you said, tall but I'm recalling the hair being more grayish than blond. She's older, perhaps in her mid or late 50's, pretty scrawny looking, large nose and is often times walking up or down Jefferson with an equally scrawny shorter black guy.

Same person that you're asking about?

Personally, even if she was out for business, I'd never hit it. Talk about getting whipped by the ugly stick!

Pgh Soldier
03-27-11, 11:46
This stinig I reported last Friday is now on the daily press website, so it should be in Thursday morning newspaper. They arrested 17 men.Hey fellow mongers, just wanted to pass this idea along. As we're noticing all the heat on Jefferson why not give the area a rest for a while and take it off the radar. I know I'm not taking any chances around here unless I get extremely good intel or I recognize a familiar good time (fat chance of that happening soon).

What I've been doing is taking an occasional trip up to Richmond. I mean, check out the postings. There's plenty of action up there and it's only an hour or so up the road. I was there last night. Admittedly, if you notice my posting, it wasn't my best experience, but at least it was something. I have had some really good times in Richmond previously. And I'll probably hit it again next week. Just sayin.

Pgh Soldier
03-28-11, 22:16
I know what I said yesterday. I know, I know, I know. But sometimes, out of the blue, a gift comes along and you can just tell it's okay. Here's my story about finding Doris.

I was on my way down Jefferson around 7:00 this evening, road work in full swing with the blue lights flashing to protect the construction workers, when I saw a lady walking along side the road toward the BK. On a whim I pulled into the Hot Dog place, parked and pulled out a Harris Teater flyer to make it look like I was doing something until she caught up. Then another woman pulled up right beside me in an SUV, blocking my view and got out to go into that damned Hot Dog shop. Left me no other choice than to back out and start towards the exit of the parking lot. As luck would have it, the timing was perfect and I caught the nod of the girl of my intent. Nodding back, she got into my truck.

Being cautious, I asked her if she wanted a ride somewhere and she said, 'Yeah, I was heading down the street a few blocks. ' She was wearing a thick coat and I really couldn't tell at the time what her body look like but I'd venture to say that she is in her early to mid forties. She did have a cute face with librarian glasses and longer hair fashioned in a seventies style, Farrah Faucett look. After a bit of small talk she asked if I was a cop. Told her no and she replied with, 'Did you want to do something? ' Of course I asked if I could touch her. Then, with that out of the way, I invited her back to my place. She asked what I had in mind and I simply told her that 'I'm very oral centric'. She did mention that she isn't out on the streets much.

Once inside, I noticed that she locked my door (always a good sign) as I was searching for my wallet. I offered a. 40 and she seemed happy with that. We went to the bed room to get busy. Now, without the coat (or pants or shirt) , I could see that she had a bit of a pudge, but by no means would anyone consider her BBW material. Nice C cup boobies. But best of all, she was totally natural with a very healthy Bush. A rarity these days and something I personally appreciate (I'm not a pedophile, I like women).

I got to go down on her for a nice time; very tasty (I know, not everyones thing, but I like it) ; then it was her turn. Must admit, her skills weren't as good as many others that I've had. I guess 'mechanical' without a lot of imagination on her part would be the best way to describe it. Just up and down. She did ask that I warn her before I cum but then added, 'it's okay, I'll catch it'. And that she did.

I'd consider Doris a rare nugget in an over worked gold mine. Got digits but it was a bit of a pry to get them so I didn't ask if I could share. Perhaps after a few more meetings she'll be more comfortable and I can pop that question later.

Blakx
03-31-11, 00:08
Last week I was driving down Jefferson around midnight and once I picked out the trannys, I saw a short white dark haired bbw lady. She looked like she could've been early 40s. Pulled over and let her in. She asked how I was doing, and what was I gettin into tonite. Before I asked was she a cop she asked me first. I told her no and asked was she le. She told me no and at the same time grabbed me and said I could touch her. Once we got that out the way she told me to go to wynnwood plaza. I was a little nervous about it considering the heat thats been around Jefferson but I didn't get any bad vibes from her so I agreed. I pull into the side of the building and the side door is open. A drugged out lady was just standing in the hallway but was no threat. Once we got to her room we negotiated 40 for everything. She let me kno I could look the room over if I wanted so I feel more comfortable (I like that). She got big ass tits prolly DDs. Head was a 7 and sex was 8. Really was into it and even gave me a number to call if I wanted to hook up again. Good experience overall.

Pgh Soldier
03-31-11, 07:24
Called Doris yesterday. She told me she was just getting done with dinner then had to go over homework with her son but would call me back in a bit. About an hour later, I got the call and arranged to meet her on the corner of Jefferson and Harpersville. She must live close by cause she was already there when I drove up and it didn't take me more than ten minutes to get there.

Once in my ride she asked if I minded if she got high at my place. I told her I didn't mind at all. Not my thing but if it pleases her then have at it. Then she said, 'well we'll have to go get it. ' I was about to take a good look in my rear view mirror to see if someone had written 'STUPID' on my forehead but instead I just simply said, 'we can go, but I'm not paying for it. ' She squirmed a little at this and the subject was changed. I did try to get a feel for how interested she might be in meeting new people, but she claimed that she only does this with two other guys and doesn't share her number 'with just anyone. ' I told her jokingly that 'I was honored that she shared it with me. '

Back at my place the drill was pretty much the same as last time. Man she has a nice Bush! But in the middle of going down on her she says, 'you know, you can do that all night if we go get it (referring to the weed or crack or whatever it is that she indulges in). I ignored the comment and continued enjoying her Bush for a few more minutes. Then on to a BBBJTC. Again her skills were mechanical but enjoyable.

On the way back she was pleasant and very talkative. Talking about her son, his school, his ADD (wonder where he got that from) and the iniquity of the NN school system. I dropped her off at the 7-11 on Jefferson, the one next to that adult video store, where she was going to go spend the. 4 donation that she just got.

If pickins weren't so slim, I probably would say that's the last that I'll see her. But times being what they are, I'll probably give her a call again.

Pgh Soldier
03-31-11, 18:31
Last week I was driving down Jefferson around midnight and once I picked out the trannys, I saw a short white dark haired bbw lady...Yeah, seen her a lot. Never picked her up though. A little too big for my blood. But I have wondered how her BJ skills were. I mean she must be getting some mongers and must have something going for her or she wouldn't continue to be out there. I just wonder, with how obvious she is, how she hasn't gotten busted yet.

Hank Moody
03-31-11, 19:34
Yeah, seen her a lot. Never picked her up though. A little too big for my blood. But I have wondered how her BJ skills were. I mean she must be getting some mongers and must have something going for her or she wouldn't continue to be out there. I just wonder, with how obvious she is, how she hasn't gotten busted yet.Rhonda did get busted a couple of weeks ago.

Blakx
03-31-11, 22:54
Yeah, seen her a lot. Never picked her up though. A little too big for my blood. But I have wondered how her BJ skills were. I mean she must be getting some mongers and must have something going for her or she wouldn't continue to be out there. I just wonder, with how obvious she is, how she hasn't gotten busted yet.Yea I'm surprised she wasnt gettin harassed by LE especially that time of night but I think I caught her just as she was comin back on the streets. Her BJ skills aint bad, didn't feel rushed or like she was just goin thru the motions.

Pgh Soldier
04-04-11, 00:30
Public Service Announcement.

Times are tough, times are hard, here's your monger service card:

Yeah, not a lot to be found here in the News. So once again I direct you to the ill-reputes that awaits serious mongers in Richmond. It's only an hour + from Jefferson and the prizes are plentiful. Check out report: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3963-Streetwalker-Reports

Don't thank me. Just doing my monger duty.

Oh, and of course, please disregard if you've got some private action here at home. Like me! Not one to brag or nothing, but invited Doris over tonight. Got FS at her suggestion. Tried to get pics but technical difficulties. Hopefully next time. Love that hairy Bush of hers.

Masheen
04-06-11, 01:29
I met the overweight, tattooed Rhonda last fall. I've never understood why anybody would tattoo words across their chest or other places unless it was out of respect for a significant other, but this is her name there. She has super long black hair. Her personality was pretty good also. She didn't have a place to stay that night and was also hungry (like she really needed to eat!). I took her to Micky D's and then we got a room.

She was very shy about her body and I could see why. It looked somewhat ok when everything is held in place, but once the "over the shoulder boulder holder" let the girls lose, those are some mighty saggy, down to the waste, flabby, udders! Everything else came flopping out whenWell, it wasn't long after a little bobbing on the knob started (a 5 on the scale) , she fell asleep on me! It was late and I really didn't want to stay with her because she was snoring something fierce! Probably been up for days like most of the harlots out there.

Anyway, I left her. 2 and a note saying to call me the next morning when she woke up so that I could give her a ride. I took the keycard with me so she couldn't leave and come back. I also had the friend of mine who rented me the room keep an eye on it for traffic which he would have put a stop to if there was any. She did call, but never left a message. I went back to the room before checkout time and found she'd already left. She never has called me back which I am by no means complaining. She just didn't float my boat.

Seanrinva
06-07-11, 17:41
Drove the stroll from Briarfield to Harpersville this morning 1am. 1 BSW near Lyliston, about 5 face. 6 body. Another BSW near Walgreens@Village Pkwy. Possibly was a tranny, didn't get a good look. 1 WSW by Crittenden. 5 Face. 6 Body. Just wasn't feeling it, so none were picked up.

Seanrinva
06-12-11, 01:53
Just drive the stroll and saw 1 BSW near McLawhorne. 1 across from Midtown hotel & 1 WSW near Dresden.

Seanrinva
06-14-11, 22:50
I was headed in to work this evening. Around 8pm. And saw two WSW's. One near the car wash, a 6 looks; another one just past the larger church, a 5 looks.

Lonelydragon
06-15-11, 22:38
I have myself a regular. I usually do not share. And don't ask too much. I figure if I found 'them, you probably have also. But I have not been as active lately. Damn economy and bills and time to get out and about all factors.

Anyways, this girl Summer is having a rough time. I feel bad for her and wish I could do more. (I have a kind heart). But I am not going to jump off a bridge for anybody.

She has a boyfriend and is supposedly about a month pregnant. Her relationship with the boyfriend (whom she has introduced me to and seems cool with the setup). Business is business. But I have not been around and not answering the phone since she attempts to call way too much.

She supposedly have a settlement suppose to be getting in florida or something and shall move down there as soon as that comes in. Who knows. She has jaw problems. And been giving her fits of pain. And said she was goign to attempt to goto the ER to see if they can help the lock jaw.

I have a few pics. But promised I wouldn't share and I am a man of my word. But shall try again next time to see if she will allow me to share. Even if I have to edit it.

She is cute white gal. A little extra belly but she really doesn't seem to bad.

But with financial issues and rent and all that. She is so stressed out. And she is very emotionally critical and she thinks the world would be better without her. (paraphrasing). I was told NOT to share digits. But then again. If she had them. She is persistant. I do give her that. She would give a call back.

That is why I use a google number. Nice service for all you out there. FREE. And forwards to your personal number. And if somebody does get ahold of it and drives ya nuts. Ya can just block that caller I'd.

But anyways. Be safe out there.

Seanrinva
06-20-11, 19:00
Just snapped this at the Happy Shopper statio.

And

Seanrinva
06-20-11, 20:44
I just shot this one. Thought you might enjoy.

OldSailor
06-27-11, 20:04
Just snapped this at the Happy Shopper statio.

AndI'm not sure but that could be Nicole

Blakx
07-19-11, 12:01
Riding down Jefferson close to mercury blvd I saw a thick black woman with a summer dress on couldn't tell at first if she was working so I parked to see if she would walk over to the car. She did and got in and was thankful just to get out of the heat. Goes by the name miranda and did the quik how are you today convo. She had a look on her face like she wanted to tear me apart so when I asked if she was LE she responded by sayin let me suck that dick real quick and I'll show you I'm not LE! Very interesting way of proving that but she gave me a quick BBBJ and we went and pulled off to a side street. Worked out a half & half deal and she said she was gon get a tip. I liked her energy and she had no problems at me touching her all over. She gave me a good BBBJ then threw on a condom and got on top, she pulled out her titties which were nice and big. Nice ass and was really into it. Once I was done, I did hit her off with a tip. .40 in all. We were close to downtown so she just asked if I could drive her to get cigs and drop her off. Had no problem with it so I looked out and she was ready to give me her number.

Face I would give her 6, body 7, skills and the vibe from her I give a 8. Got her number so I'll definitely see her again.

Anonymouse
07-25-11, 21:25
Took a ride around 5:00 pm and saw two WSW one near main going north and Kim near Mercury. The one near main has been around and has an acceptable body but I just can't get past her toothless face so don't know what she's like. Kim on the other hand I've used and wouldn't recommend.

A

Art Works
07-25-11, 21:30
Riding down Jefferson close to mercury blvd I saw a thick black woman with a summer dress on couldn't tell at first if she was working so I parked to see if she would walk over to the car. She did and got in and was thankful just to get out of the heat. Goes by the name miranda and did the quik how are you today convo. She had a look on her face like she wanted to tear me apart so when I asked if she was LE she responded by sayin let me suck that dick real quick and I'll show you I'm not LE! Very interesting way of proving that but she gave me a quick BBBJ and we went and pulled off to a side street. Worked out a half & half deal and she said she was gon get a tip. I liked her energy and she had no problems at me touching her all over. She gave me a good BBBJ then threw on a condom and got on top, she pulled out her titties which were nice and big. Nice ass and was really into it. Once I was done, I did hit her off with a tip. .40 in all. We were close to downtown so she just asked if I could drive her to get cigs and drop her off. Had no problem with it so I looked out and she was ready to give me her number.

Face I would give her 6, body 7, skills and the vibe from her I give a 8. Got her number so I'll definitely see her again.You willing to share. I got one in P-Town for you?

VAJimbo
07-29-11, 16:28
I was out and about today on Jefferson and spotted a WSW. 40 plus, a little thicker then I like but it was hot and a Friday afternoon so I figured she was most likely as good as it was going to get. Picked her up (she needed a ride) and started talking, and after a little general chit chat she let me know she needed some money, I said I might be able to help her out. She asked what I wanted and I said a BJ, she then said she wanted 60, I let her know that was too much but would give her a ride to her destination because she seemed nice and it was hot. Well we get there and she no longer wants to go there and asks that I drop her off back by Jefferson; she then said she could maybe do it for 40, still too much and I let her out.

I think she is still out there looking for a sucker so, last I saw she was heading South on Jefferson from Ivy Farm about 4pm.

VAJimbo
09-13-11, 20:37

Seanrinva
09-14-11, 13:13
So few and far between. Thanks for the shots. She's a cutie. Where'd you find her and what as the damage?

Ashy Guy
09-14-11, 20:18
So few and far between. Thanks for the shots. She's a cutie. Where'd you find her and what as the damage?Her name is Amber. She was out around the Midtown yesterday. Definitely a cutie and friendly. She seemed to enjoy the time spent together and the damage was average for the area.

VAJimbo
09-15-11, 15:28
Yes you are correct; she is a good find for the area, BBBJ and full service, good attitude, seems to want to please and do a good job. Has a room, but many will not like the hotel with good reason, room could be cleaner but, not a total mess.

She is slow and leery on the pickup, she does seem to enjoy herself and her work and seemed nice and friendly. 40 will get you some of her time, don't be cheap she is worth it.

And yes I have digits, and as normal SR's or contributing members will receive via PM, others please lets be real.

Ashy Guy Good job you show promise.

It dose amaze me how much action and how many ladies only are being passed around via back channel and never get reported, I thought we were here to help each other find these girls. Ok off the soap box

Seanrinva
09-28-11, 22:38
2 by Crittenden and 1 by Ivy Farms. On a later pass, saw a conference of 3 Uncles at Hess, so be careful out there.

OldSailor
10-09-11, 13:06
I picked up a blond on Jefferson Saturday around 2:00. From a distance, she looked like thirty and pregnant but fairly attractive. Close up, she looked fat and forty and maybe a little older. She was one of those women who look great at twenty feet and not so good in the passenger seat. She needed a ride, needed money, didn't have a room, etc. She asked for a small advance to pay a friend for use of his room. (dumb move on my part) I advanced her part of her fee and she went upstairs. She came back and said her (male) friend was going to stay in the room but we could use the bathroom! WTF! I didn't feel at all comfortable with the situation and bailed out. Her face is a bit street worn but I've seen worse. Her body is badly out of shape (or maybe she really is pregnant) and she is either a con artist or even dumber than me for making a deal like that with her friend. She did offer a car option but I wasn't into that. YMMV but I don't recommend.

Hank Moody
12-26-11, 21:11
Took a drive down the Ave this afternoon around 1pm and saw a blonde, dressed all in red, late 30's, medium build, walking around the Hess gas station accross from What-a-Burger. Had a black boyfriend tagging about 15' behind her. Saw 1 truck pick her up. When I came back by a few minutes later, she was back out around the same area, waving her hands high in the air when cars went by honking at her, all the while Uncle Leo was sitting accross the street watching. ALOT of Leo between 74th Street and the Hess station area.

Be careful.

Zepplin
03-11-12, 09:58
Early yesterday morning about 8a I decided to take a look to see on J. There was a 30sih blonde bundled up with a thick coat to the waist and brown pants walking. Big dark sunglasses on. Med height weight looked good. Did not appear to be a SW but she was not sporting no exercise clothes either. Saw her on the east side walking north. Then 15 min later on the west side going south all in the vicinity of Walgreens.

I made a quick loop and parked and waited and when she saw me she ducked off onto a residential side street

What a shame right when I was getting my hopes up.

Wonder if anybody has seen her

Or seen anything for that matter

I suppose nobody is getting any SW action as this thread has dried up.

Z

Vbgent4u2c
03-13-12, 13:14
Looks like you scared them all away Z!

No doubt the stings and enforcement on the Jefferson Avenue corridor has made a significant impact.

Early yesterday morning about 8a I decided to take a look to see on J. There was a 30sih blonde bundled up with a thick coat to the waist and brown pants walking. Big dark sunglasses on. Med height weight looked good. Did not appear to be a SW but she was not sporting no exercise clothes either. Saw her on the east side walking north. Then 15 min later on the west side going south all in the vicinity of Walgreens.

I made a quick loop and parked and waited and when she saw me she ducked off onto a residential side street

What a shame right when I was getting my hopes up.

Wonder if anybody has seen her

Or seen anything for that matter

I suppose nobody is getting any SW action as this thread has dried up.

Z

Zepplin
05-21-12, 17:17
Found a WSW she said she has been around a while. Gave.

A little more than the usual contribution

And that seemed to help. No pics, no digits

Good overall. Just to let you guys

Know it's slim pick'ins but still a few around.

Z

Hank Moody
07-16-12, 08:53
Monday about 8:30am. 3 large older BSW between I664 and Mercury. 2 large older WSW between Mercury and Center Ave. Large and old is not my cup of tea, but it might be what someone else prefers, so just letting you know there are some out there.

Hank Moody
07-16-12, 12:19
http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-newport-news-prostitution-sting-0716.0, 5856090. Story.

15 arrested Friday night on Jefferson Ave sting

Just757
07-16-12, 14:28
http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-newport-news-prostitution-sting-0716

0, 5856090. Story.

15 arrested Friday night on Jefferson Ave stingWow that's crazy. I made a report for Saturday night. Looks like I may have dodged a bullet.

Hank Moody
07-17-12, 09:12
JUST757, not sure how long you have been pursuing this hobby, but a few years ago you could drive down Jeff Ave and it was almost like going to the supermarket, there were so many girls walking. NNPD has pretty much wiped the slate clean and it is now very risky picking up girls on Jeff. Too bad they are not sucessful in stopping all the murders, armed robberies, etc that continue to happen on a daily basis.

Vanomad
07-19-12, 07:28
Wow, I saw a blast from the past on Jefferson today, Becky.

I'm not sure if she was working or not, but man she's looking old. I know she wasn't a spring chicken when she was running the strets 5 or 6 years ago, but time, and probably substance hasn't been kind.

If you do partake, it was worth it back in the day, not sure I'd even try today.

Vbgent4u2c
07-19-12, 13:56
Wow, I saw a blast from the past on Jefferson today, Becky.

I'm not sure if she was working or not, but man she's looking old. I know she wasn't a spring chicken when she was running the strets 5 or 6 years ago, but time, and probably substance hasn't been kind.

If you do partake, it was worth it back in the day, not sure I'd even try today.Wow. That is a blast from the past. Last I heard she was living in Chuckatuck and I went to see her there like 3 years ago. She came outside and said we had to do it in the backyard. It was very dark and her body still looked good, but then her face got caught in some high beams from a car on the road and she looked "skelatal". Freaked me out so much I left.

Let me know if you see Angela around! I bet she still looks pretty good.

Lonelydragon
08-08-12, 20:02
Wow. That is a blast from the past. Last I heard she was living in Chuckatuck and I went to see her there like 3 years ago. She came outside and said we had to do it in the backyard. It was very dark and her body still looked good, but then her face got caught in some high beams from a car on the road and she looked "skelatal". Freaked me out so much I left.

Let me know if you see Angela around! I bet she still looks pretty good.I seen her a few years ago shopping at walmart. She said she is cleaned up. And working a decent job. I've seen her online. But don't talk to her.

Masheen
09-01-12, 17:28
Let me begin this by saying that what I did here is risky and very stupid if you don't dot every I and cross every t when meeting a stranger on the street. With that said, here's my report:

I was headed home from a date last night (Aug 31st) around 1am. As I passed the shopping center with the closed down Food Lion just before Main St, I noticed a good looking strawberry blonde at the corner of Francisco Way and Jefferson Ave. I turned around and pulled into the shopping center. I parked discretely and she walked on over. I asked if she wanted a ride. She said she was just out trying to make money and blatantly asked me if I was looking to spend money on her. This of course immediately sent a red flag up! I told her she was mighty open about asking someone that without knowing if they were LE and that I was only looking to give her a ride and if she wanted to talk about anything else, we could do so later. I noticed that she was standing towards the rear of my door as LE would do. I then noticed the bud in her ear which was going to what looked like an Ipod on her waist.

Since I wasn't doing anything wrong, I decided to ask her a few questions like where was she from, why come here, did you look at my license plate, why are you out here when you could be handling this kinda business in much better ways, etc. I even went on about how I'd like to see the police get the hoodrat dealers hanging out on the streets all hours of the night. Although she answered (most likely a bunch of bs) , she kept coming around to the money issue. I told her I wasn't willing to discuss that where we were at and again asked her to hop in. Well she refused to.

The thing about all this was, I knew exactly what was going on and yet I was calm, cool and collected. I even asked for her digits so that we might have lunch sometime and got some other line. After she once again asked about money, I told her it will not work that way with me and it seems we've reached a stalemate. So she walks back to the corner where she came from.

While all this is going on, I noticed at least three trucks (Explorer's, Bronco's) constantly driving around. Obviously for her safety and the bust. Each one had at least two guys in them. I left and headed on home. On the way, I actually considered going back and just giving the girl a Jackson for the hell of it to see if she'd even accept it. Over the years, I've given girls money just to establish a connection. I thought better of it and didn't want to push my luck. But then again, what could LE do to someone giving money to a complete stranger without asking for anything in return?

With my curiosity getting the better of me, I decided to have a look at the Newport News daily offense reports this afternoon. Sure enough, there were four arrests made at that location last night. All that manpower (and womanpower) to nab four guys who didn't use their noggins! My taxes are really being put to good use I see. The tactics LE used weren't very good at all, but there are a lot of factors and coordination involved in setting something like this up.

Anyway, I was lucky. Very lucky! Use your heads guys and don't let the need for some quick playtime and a pretty face fool ya!

Scorpio22
09-01-12, 19:31
Anyway, I was lucky. Very lucky! Use your heads guys and don't let the need for some quick playtime and a pretty face fool ya!Good report glad to see you kept Your cool, in my opinion any WSW in that area is automatically assumed to be a sting. That whole area is tranny / sting zone especially with NNPD HQ mere blocks from that parking lot area your lucky indeed, but I'm one to talk seeing as I picked up a big booty BSW that I had seen a year ago; picked her up right in front of HQ a couple months ago LMAO! Took her to Mcdonalds to get a Big Mac then went to her room and got FS for.4.

BruceHardy
09-02-12, 23:21
Pass thru Jefferson ave everyday. Definitely a Hot Zone for LE. From what I know there is one legit SW. Hobbyist beware!

Seva Lurker
09-15-12, 12:42
Was out mid morning today. Had to head south so I hit Jefferson just to see what might be happening.

Right before Main, by that shopping center that used to have the Bottom Dollar food place, spotted a possible WSW. Pink top and jeans headed south. Really wasn't interested in services so I kept going to my destination.

On the return trip, I saw her again standing next to an SUV on Aberthaw (just south of Main) talking to the people on the inside. Spiked my interest so I circled around. She was still talking to the folks in the SUV. Very casual, so she might have known them and not been working. I you-turned by the Hess and headed for my other errands. She was about halfway between Bellwood and Randolph (the 7-11 corner).

I snapped a couple of photos, if any of them turn out, I'll post them when I get a chance later today.

Real a shame, it takes NNPD 7 months to find a kid who randomly shoots people and 7 minutes to run a working girl in.

OldSailor
04-19-13, 14:14
Moved from "Backpage" section where I posted it in error.

About a week ago, I picked up a WSW named Mary or "MJ". She was blonde and looked like a 30 year old MILF on the sidewalk. In your car, she looks closer to fifty and has some front teeth missing. She is also very loud and a bit stupid. I picked her up and took her to a house near the Midtown Motel and we had fairly good but rushed FS because she was expecting her boyfriend. It wasn't a great experience but I picked her up again yesterday near Mercury and Jefferson and we returned to the house on Lyliston Lane. This time, she assured me that her boyfriend was out of town. She offered a back rub which was pretty decent and she seemed to spend a lot of time doing something that didn't involve me. Suddenly she had a panicked look and told me to roll over. She climbed aboard and did a very fast and forced version of CG FS, all the time demanding that I come. She claimed that she just got a call and her boyfriend would be arriving in about two minutes! I didn't hear her phone ring and thought the whole thing was a bit strange but I finished as soon as I could, grabbed my things off the end table, pulled on my pants (still wearing a condom!) and ran out to my vehicle barefoot with shoes and other things in my hands. The first thing I noticed as I drove away was that I couldn't see clearly because I was wearing HER sun glasses. I returned to the scene of the crime and knocked on the door to return the glasses but no one answered the door. By then, several minutes had lapsed and there was no sign of the angry boyfriend. I left her sunglasses on a picnic table in the front yard and drove away. Later, I stopped to put on my shoes and socks and checked my wallet. My money was all gone except for one dollar bill! I had been robbed! I was angry of course but I didn't lose enough money to risk being arrested for seeking revenge. Later, at home I reached in my pocket and found a watch I didn't recognize. In my haste to leave, I apparently picked up a man's watch off the end table that wasn't mine! It looked similar to mine but was made by a different company. Apparently I stole a watch from the woman who stole my money! The watch was worth less than the money she took but it still eased the anger a little. In the meantime, anyone want to buy a used watch? Obviously I wouldn't recommend this hooker. She is about average height, a bit on the thin side with a pony tail and looks good on the curb. Strongly suggest you leave her there!

HGRobinson
04-19-13, 18:39
I'm familiar with "MJ". She has been working J St. For a few years now on and off. She lives with a very older man named Jerry. She claims he knows what she does and is accepting, so surprised about her being worried. She also has an addiction problem and will sometimes ask you to drive her to 50th and J to meet her dealer. I have used her services in the past, always rushed, always CFS w / CBJ. I never had her steal, but I take great safety precautions when I play. Sounds like maybe she maybe she rushed you so she could pull a ripoff.

OldSailor
04-20-13, 08:40
I'm familiar with "MJ". She has been working J St. For a few years now on and off. She lives with a very older man named Jerry. She claims he knows what she does and is accepting, so surprised about her being worried. She also has an addiction problem and will sometimes ask you to drive her to 50th and J to meet her dealer. I have used her services in the past, always rushed, always CFS w / CBJ. I never had her steal, but I take great safety precautions when I play. Sounds like maybe she maybe she rushed you so she could pull a ripoff.I trusted her because I had dealt with her before and had no problems. I think the backrub was a chance to go through my pants and empty my wallet while I was lying face down and not watching her. The "panic" when I rolled over and the rush was most likely an act to get me out the door in a hurry before I checked the contents of my wallet. I'm more angry at myself for being gullible than I am at her. I'm certainly old enough to know better. Swiping her watch and sunglasses by mistake was kind of funny but I think my best revenge is warning the rest of you so that she doesn't get to do it again. Luckily, I don't carry a lot of money on me when I'm adventuring and luckily she left my I'd and credit cards in the wallet. I usually leave the wallet in the car but this time, I thought I was dealing with a known factor.

HGRobinson
04-20-13, 13:53
I trusted her because I had dealt with her before and had no problems. I think the backrub was a chance to go through my pants and empty my wallet while I was lying face down and not watching her. The "panic" when I rolled over and the rush was most likely an act to get me out the door in a hurry before I checked the contents of my wallet. I'm more angry at myself for being gullible than I am at her. I'm certainly old enough to know better. Swiping her watch and sunglasses by mistake was kind of funny but I think my best revenge is warning the rest of you so that she doesn't get to do it again. Luckily, I don't carry a lot of money on me when I'm adventuring and luckily she left my I'd and credit cards in the wallet. I usually leave the wallet in the car but this time, I thought I was dealing with a known factor.I took her to a low budget notel. I locked the door up, stepped into the bathroom real quick and upon my return noticed she had unlocked the door which spooked me into thinking I might be getting set up. I locked it back but never turned my back again on her again. Honestly I don't think she is worth repeating, there just hasn't been much to choose from lately.

OldSailor
09-11-13, 22:39
I haven't seen Melissa in a long time but she has returned to J Ave. She was in the area between the Midtown and Dresden. She is probably mid forties, brunette, a bit overweight with nice DD breasts showing just a hint of cleavage in a green blouse yesterday. She has gained weight but looks healthier than the last time I saw her. I wonder if she has been in rehab or on "vacation" for a year or so. She remembered me better than I remembered her. Service was pretty good but she may be a bit too mature and voluptuous for some of you youngsters (grin). She had a place to stay but needed help with the overdue rent.

Zepplin
11-16-13, 10:45
Danille has been walking J Street for a while. I saw her again yesterday and wonder how she managed to operate so long and not to get hauled off by popo like the others.

I got her some time ago and she was one of the lamest fucks ever. I wonder if anyone has ever repeated with her. She has always had a good shape and now has long blonde hair.

Too bad there is not good action anymore.

Z.

Grumpyinva
11-16-13, 11:56
Danille has been walking J Street for a while. I saw her again yesterday and wonder how she managed to operate so long and not to get hauled off by popo like the others.

I got her some time ago and she was one of the lamest fucks ever. I wonder if anyone has ever repeated with her. She has always had a good shape and now has long blonde hair.

Too bad there is not good action anymore.

Z.Breaking my years of lurker status...

I used to dream about her regularly, several years back. For plusses, in my dreams, she was always reliable (not exceptionally enthusiastic, but not as stiff as some,) didn't rush, and looks drop dead gorgeous. After a while, I felt comfortable with her at my house (yes, I was single, with a good security system,) and she never showed up at the door uninvited, or anything crazy. For minuses, however, she was never reluctant to call or text at any time of day or night (although perhaps it's because it wasn't an issue for me at the time,) and had the most regular "emergencies"... Her birthday, or she needs to buy a bus ticket back home for her kid's birthday, or she paid the rent but they say she didn't, or she has court coming up where she'd have to pay a fine, etc. While she never directly complained about the donation, she'd strongly hint that she really "needed" $$ on a fairly regular basis, which was significantly more than I gave her for a single visit.

At one point, after we had just finished a visit, and she sighed that she really needed to go back out and make some more, but wished she didn't have to (yes, we've all heard that one). I said "okay, if you need that much, I'm open to an overnight tonight." She told me she needed to be at court by 9 am, so she couldn't. I said "No problem. I have the day off tomorrow. We'll set the alarm clock now." Oh, no, because she'd need to go back to her apartment (at the time, she had a stable apartment) and get clothes and stuff. "Okay. We can do that now, or just get up early in the morning. I'll be happy to take you there, and then to court." Oh, no, I'm worried that we might not be on time. "Actually, I have to be up at 6 for work every day, so getting up that early tomorrow on my day off isn't an issue." Oh no, you might change your mind or have an emergency. "I don't have anything going on tomorrow, I'll be happy to take you there and back if you need, and you know neither one of us has ever done anything to break trust, in the months that we've been getting together regularly." Oh, no, I need to blah blah blah. I told her okay, good luck, I'll drop you back off on Jefferson. She sighed about needing the extra several more times, but stopped when I'd remind her that she could make that with a simple overnight with someone she was comfortable around, without having to go out anymore that night.

After that, I felt annoyed that she was trying to squeeze more out of me, so I didn't contact her for a while.. Until she called with the next emergency, just needing .5 for a birthday present for her kid. I said sorry, unavailable this week... And then she called me next week needing .5 for a birthday present for her kid, again. I reminded her that she used that one a week before, and that she made that in an hour when she was walking, so why didn't she still have it after a week? Fed up with the BS, I stopped talking to her, and her texts and calls stopped after a few months.

Maybe a year later, she called me at 2 am, with a desperate emergency... She said she had cleaned up, gone legit, working 2 jobs, and was currently being kicked out of her apartment, wasn't allowed to go back in to get her stuff, not her fault, because the apartment manager was embezzling her rent, even tho she had the receipts, etc, and she desperately needed help getting her stuff and didn't know where she was going to stay. Lots of tears, etc. I was no longer single, so I didn't appreciate the 2 am call, but I was actually out and about a couple of hours away, and I did have fond memories of her, so I debated about whether helping her would mean falling into the CaptainSaveAHo trap, or just one time help for someone in need. I told her I'd be there in 2 hours, get her a week stay at a cheap hotel, and help her move her stuff the next day. When I saw her, she was still crying... I gave her $$ for a room without asking for anything, and she said please, I'll just owe you this, but I haven't been doing anything since I got a regular job, and, given that I wasn't expecting anything, I said sure, knowing that a "loan" like that is always effectively a gift, because you'll never see it, nor will you see comparable service if things go in the likely direction. To summarize, she came up with a million excuses over the next two days why she didn't need help moving, suggested she needed more $ ignored the legal stuff I passed to her (I was renting out one of my houses, so I had some familiarity with what can be done when evicting a tenant, and what she was saying was happening didn't pass muster,) and just gave me boo-hoo sob stories then told me to stop saying that this was fixable, because it's not my problem. I said okay, you're right, not my problem, and I stopped worrying about it.

She called many times in the next few months, hoping for "help", and I politely declined, as she never once offered to make up the $$ I had given her when she needed it. Eventually, one night, literally hours after I had broken up with my GF at the time, she called with a new sob story. I said you know, I'm about to get dinner... You want to join me, and we'll talk? So we got some food, and she was very sweet, but stressed her need for funds to pay the rent the next day, although her "brother" and "son" were staying with her at the time, so she didn't have a private place, and, no, they didn't contribute to the rent. I said okay, I can help with that, and we went and got a room at a notel. She was a little disappointed, saying that if I'd told her I wanted some private time, I should've mentioned up front, so she wouldn't have spent as long on dinner (lovely,) and she answered the phone repeatedly during our time (reassuring her "son" that everything was alright, but that she was just going to be a while longer).

It was pretty much a miserable experience. After that night, she called a few more times, until I told her I no longer had the funds or time to deal with her drama, then she stopped calling altogether. I see her walking sometimes, and I always wonder why it is that someone so stunningly attractive is so rarely picked up compared to the regular ladies, but perhaps other folks have had enough as well.

Anyway, yes, it's entirely likely that she has regulars... She just uses them up.

This guy did indeed register several years ago.

A2

BigTime2
11-18-13, 00:35
Breaking my years of lurker status...

I used to dream about her regularly, several years back. For plusses, in my dreams, she was always reliable (not exceptionally enthusiastic, but not as stiff as some,) didn't rush, and looks drop dead gorgeous. After a while, I felt comfortable with her at my house (yes, I was single, with a good security system,) and she never showed up at the door uninvited, or anything crazy. For minuses, however, she was never reluctant to call or text at any time of day or night (although perhaps it's because it wasn't an issue for me at the time,) and had the most regular "emergencies"... Her birthday, or she needs to buy a bus ticket back home for her kid's birthday, or she paid the rent but they say she didn't, or she has court coming up where she'd have to pay a fine, etc. While she never directly complained about the donation, she'd strongly hint that she really "needed" $$ on a fairly regular basis, which was significantly more than I gave her for a single visit.

At one point, after we had just finished a visit, and she sighed that she really needed to go back out and make some more, but wished she didn't have to (yes, we've all heard that one). I said "okay, if you need that much, I'm open to an overnight tonight." She told me she needed to be at court by 9 am, so she couldn't. I said "No problem. I have the day off tomorrow. We'll set the alarm clock now." Oh, no, because she'd need to go back to her apartment (at the time, she had a stable apartment) and get clothes and stuff. "Okay. We can do that now, or just get up early in the morning. I'll be happy to take you there, and then to court." Oh, no, I'm worried that we might not be on time. "Actually, I have to be up at 6 for work every day, so getting up that early tomorrow on my day off isn't an issue." Oh no, you might change your mind or have an emergency. "I don't have anything going on tomorrow, I'll be happy to take you there and back if you need, and you know neither one of us has ever done anything to break trust, in the months that we've been getting together regularly." Oh, no, I need to blah blah blah. I told her okay, good luck, I'll drop you back off on Jefferson. She sighed about needing the extra several more times, but stopped when I'd remind her that she could make that with a simple overnight with someone she was comfortable around, without having to go out anymore that night.

After that, I felt annoyed that she was trying to squeeze more out of me, so I didn't contact her for a while.. Until she called with the next emergency, just needing .5 for a birthday present for her kid. I said sorry, unavailable this week... And then she called me next week needing .5 for a birthday present for her kid, again. I reminded her that she used that one a week before, and that she made that in an hour when she was walking, so why didn't she still have it after a week? Fed up with the BS, I stopped talking to her, and her texts and calls stopped after a few months.

Maybe a year later, she called me at 2 am, with a desperate emergency... She said she had cleaned up, gone legit, working 2 jobs, and was currently being kicked out of her apartment, wasn't allowed to go back in to get her stuff, not her fault, because the apartment manager was embezzling her rent, even tho she had the receipts, etc, and she desperately needed help getting her stuff and didn't know where she was going to stay. Lots of tears, etc. I was no longer single, so I didn't appreciate the 2 am call, but I was actually out and about a couple of hours away, and I did have fond memories of her, so I debated about whether helping her would mean falling into the CaptainSaveAHo trap, or just one time help for someone in need. I told her I'd be there in 2 hours, get her a week stay at a cheap hotel, and help her move her stuff the next day. When I saw her, she was still crying... I gave her $$ for a room without asking for anything, and she said please, I'll just owe you this, but I haven't been doing anything since I got a regular job, and, given that I wasn't expecting anything, I said sure, knowing that a "loan" like that is always effectively a gift, because you'll never see it, nor will you see comparable service if things go in the likely direction. To summarize, she came up with a million excuses over the next two days why she didn't need help moving, suggested she needed more $ ignored the legal stuff I passed to her (I was renting out one of my houses, so I had some familiarity with what can be done when evicting a tenant, and what she was saying was happening didn't pass muster,) and just gave me boo-hoo sob stories then told me to stop saying that this was fixable, because it's not my problem. I said okay, you're right, not my problem, and I stopped worrying about it.

She called many times in the next few months, hoping for "help", and I politely declined, as she never once offered to make up the $$ I had given her when she needed it. Eventually, one night, literally hours after I had broken up with my GF at the time, she called with a new sob story. I said you know, I'm about to get dinner... You want to join me, and we'll talk? So we got some food, and she was very sweet, but stressed her need for funds to pay the rent the next day, although her "brother" and "son" were staying with her at the time, so she didn't have a private place, and, no, they didn't contribute to the rent. I said okay, I can help with that, and we went and got a room at a notel. She was a little disappointed, saying that if I'd told her I wanted some private time, I should've mentioned up front, so she wouldn't have spent as long on dinner (lovely,) and she answered the phone repeatedly during our time (reassuring her "son" that everything was alright, but that she was just going to be a while longer).

It was pretty much a miserable experience. After that night, she called a few more times, until I told her I no longer had the funds or time to deal with her drama, then she stopped calling altogether. I see her walking sometimes, and I always wonder why it is that someone so stunningly attractive is so rarely picked up compared to the regular ladies, but perhaps other folks have had enough as well.

Anyway, yes, it's entirely likely that she has regulars... She just uses them up.

This guy did indeed register several years ago.

A2Sounds like one of my dreams Grumpy. Good for you cutting her loose. Like you I got tired of being treated bad. I may pay, but sure as hell not going to beg for it. Don't do it at home not going to do it out here in the bowl. Lesson learned-move forward and enjoy.

Grumpyinva
11-18-13, 05:45
Sounds like one of my dreams Grumpy. Good for you cutting her loose. Like you I got tired of being treated bad. I may pay, but sure as hell not going to beg for it. Don't do it at home not going to do it out here in the bowl. Lesson learned-move forward and enjoy.I hear you! To be fair, tho, the mention of D just struck a nerve. That experience comes nowhere close to the costly lessons I've paid for learning the games. (Although D was reliable in my dreams, she was always business, not someone I'd mistake for a friend, with the only real exception being the 2 am call and that $$ "loan", which I did feel "burned" on, even though I saw it coming. One burn is one too many, when the whole goal is drama-free entertainment). I found out long before I met her that if they're asking for more cash (whether that's for birthdays or bus tickets or what-the-hell-ever excuse they have,) and you have it to spare, _always_ make them earn it, without any exceptions, whether you like them or not, and I should have applied that rule here, to have avoided feeling burned (I was out of the game at the time, though, and didn't want the temptation of getting back in).

On a different subject, for anyone who happens to know her, short-haired Carol is back (a few months out of her latest extended visit with the county, where she gained some weight, but the curves aren't bad on her). She's staying with friends, and can, some evenings, be found wandering between Mercury and the nearest 7-11 (so keep an eye out for where you do the pickup, since LEO likes to park nearby, and they don't understand that we're all just looking for good conversations!) If you know her, you know YMMV, but the experience is reliably positive and drama-free. In the best dreams with her, she's as GFE as they get (playful, flirtatious, and full of energy,) and in other dreams, she's less so, but (at least in my dreams) she has never tried to upsell, never rushes (although she also doesn't care to linger after the end of the dream,) always smells nice (which is not something to be taken for granted,) and seems to take great pride in the fact that her regulars will come back to her. A LONG time ago, she was also welcome for short visits in my home, with no drama arising as a result.

Stay safe!

Zepplin
11-19-13, 22:13
Ok, was on the way home when I saw a two older probable WSW walking together just south of mercury. So I stopped and the notorious PITA Kim jumped in my car. After a few min I finally got what I wanted. Her out and the other one in. Decent looking kind of reserved a six or seven maybe clean with makeup. Very cooperative. Went to my spot to do the deed. I knew she had promise when we did not have to haggle, nor did she ask for anything up front. She was good with it all; no rush bbbtc and clean up. I gave her .4 for the outstanding GFE job. She acted like she does not do this much. Lucky me jajaja.

Z.

Zepplin
11-19-13, 22:21
I haven't seen Melissa in a long time but she has returned to J Ave. She was in the area between the Midtown and Dresden. She is probably mid forties, brunette, a bit overweight with nice DD breasts showing just a hint of cleavage in a green blouse yesterday. She has gained weight but looks healthier than the last time I saw her. I wonder if she has been in rehab or on "vacation" for a year or so. She remembered me better than I remembered her. Service was pretty good but she may be a bit too mature and voluptuous for some of you youngsters (grin). She had a place to stay but needed help with the overdue rent.I heard she a couple years ago that she had gotten into an inheritance. Guess she has burned through it. If I saw her I'd stop. She can take a load in the face and still smile. She used to hang around a skinny blonde who looked better but was not so enthusiastic. I forgot her name but she died in a local hospital also a few years ago. Real shame. Maybe OldSalilor had good face painting session w / M too.

Z.

OldSailor
11-19-13, 22:57
I heard she a couple years ago that she had gotten into an inheritance. Guess she has burned through it. If I saw her I'd stop. She can take a load in the face and still smile. She used to hang around a skinny blonde who looked better but was not so enthusiastic. I forgot her name but she died in a local hospital also a few years ago. Real shame. Maybe OldSalilor had good face painting session w / M too.

Z.Not into Face Painting. Prefer CFS for finish but sometimes need other alternatives due to advancing age. Before my September visit with her, I hadn't seen Melissa in more than a year, maybe a couple of years. At that time, she seemed drugged out and had some kind of pox on her face that looked like a Meth addict. When I saw her in September, she was at the gas station on the corner of Dresden and Jefferson and she looked so "normal" I didn't recognize her or realize she was working at first.

OldSailor
12-15-13, 11:04
I picked up a fairly tall blonde named Roxy on Jefferson near Ivy Farms Rd. Yesterday around sunset. It was raining and I offered her a ride. She was wearing a pink coat and a backpack. She was probably mid thirties with a bit of mileage showing. Her hair was straight all around and not in a ponytail like Danielle. We agreed on "what" to do pretty quickly but "where" was a problem. She apparently doesn't have a room and we drove to three different locations while she was calling people. We finally wound up in a lower-middle income apartment area and visited a bedroom while a guy was cooking his dinner in the kitchen. She paid him $10 for the sublease. Not a safe arrangement and not recommended. I was lucky although the guy was apparently a good cook and I asked if we could stay for dinner. He did not seem amused. The room had an air mattress that we kept falling off of so I finally gave up and got her on the floor. It was a rushed, mechanical experience that I don't care to repeat. She really isn't bad looking and she seems cooperative enough but wandering into someone's house or apartment for a liaison just isn't good for your life expectancy. I would recommend only if private quarters are available.

Grumpyinva
12-20-13, 18:28
Not into Face Painting. Prefer CFS for finish but sometimes need other alternatives due to advancing age. Before my September visit with her, I hadn't seen Melissa in more than a year, maybe a couple of years. At that time, she seemed drugged out and had some kind of pox on her face that looked like a Meth addict. When I saw her in September, she was at the gas station on the corner of Dresden and Jefferson and she looked so "normal" I didn't recognize her or realize she was working at first.At Zep,

The cuter blonde was AnneMarie, if memory serves. When Melissa told me she died a couple of years back, I was sorry to hear it. She looked awesome, and had a playful attitude once she got comfortable.

At OldSailor.

I know Melissa's looking better nowadays, if you don't mind lots of tattoos (I don't,) but my last dream that involved her, we went to her room off of Mercury (nice and private, except for a gentleman upstairs who's bored, and monitors most comings and going,) she excused herself to "use the bathroom" and then came back out ready to go. I was surprised at how moist she was, and there was no drama and no rushing, but I didn't realize until the end that she was HEAVILY on her period. If she had told me, I would not have partaken... The risks are greater than I'm willing to accept. She tried to play it off as "oh, I didn't know," but it was not a convincing performance. In the rest of my dreams, I have since passed on her when I see her out and about, even though that was the only time I had any unpleasant experience with her.

Vbgent4u2c
01-02-14, 19:05
Was eating lunch with a fellow member of the board down around Jefferson and the new Wally World when two pretty attractive ladies filling out their jeans nicely walked right by our vehicle. If you know me I had to say something and they came over. Asked for their cell numbers and we got the BSW but the WSW wouldn't give hers (later the BSW told me she thought we were cops). So the BSW texts me like 3 hour later and says she has a place in a trailer park somewhere off Jefferson. Didn't partake, but have a number and a name if anyone is interested.

Seanrinva
02-03-14, 19:21
Was cruising this morning around 3:30 am, and saw a brunette spinner walking down towards Main St. Swung into the new 7-Eleven to grab some cash. Picked her up, she said she remembered me. Found a secluded spot behind the Red Barn, and I got a nice BBBJTC. Spent .2. Dropped her back off near Main and went on my way.

Vbgent4u2c
03-19-14, 19:08
Was eating lunch with a fellow member of the board down around Jefferson and the new Wally World when two pretty attractive ladies filling out their jeans nicely walked right by our vehicle. If you know me I had to say something and they came over. Asked for their cell numbers and we got the BSW but the WSW wouldn't give hers (later the BSW told me she thought we were cops). So the BSW texts me like 3 hour later and says she has a place in a trailer park somewhere off Jefferson. Didn't partake, but have a number and a name if anyone is interested.Interesting to note that both these ladies were picked up in the recent sting op by NNPD.

Another reason to stay away from NN!

YTDMan
04-29-14, 18:12
I found myself on Jefferson on Sunday, about 1430, and saw some action. Unfortunately I did not have time to partake but some looked good. The first instance were two young girls, maybe early to mid 20's, at the corner of Jefferson and Brooke. One was a little heavy, longish brown hair, glasses prolly a 6.5 on the SW scale, the other was shaped quite nicely, bleached hair, nice tits, prolly 7.5 on the real girl scale, both WSW. They were giving people the look when they were driving by. They eventually took off down Brook. I swung around the block and they both waved. Made me wish I could have stopped.

The other was an older woman, WSW, long brown hair, slim, prolly mid 40's and those were some hard years. She was giving the look to everything that drove by. She was by the Pizza Hut.

They are out there.

Matt Harm
05-01-14, 19:59
I found myself on Jefferson on Sunday, about 1430, and saw some action. Unfortunately I did not have time to partake but some looked good. The first instance were two young girls, maybe early to mid 20's, at the corner of Jefferson and Brooke. One was a little heavy, longish brown hair, glasses prolly a 6.5 on the SW scale, the other was shaped quite nicely, bleached hair, nice tits, prolly 7.5 on the real girl scale, both WSW. They were giving people the look when they were driving by. They eventually took off down Brook. I swung around the block and they both waved. Made me wish I could have stopped.

The other was an older woman, WSW, long brown hair, slim, prolly mid 40's and those were some hard years. She was giving the look to everything that drove by. She was by the Pizza Hut.

They are out there.I have been looking up and down Jefferson in that area and though I have seen some that looked to be working I did not get the look so I did not risk it. Though I have seen postings lately from others that state the girls walk like they are on a mission to avoid LEO attention. I will pay more attention to this area. I was out last night and with the rain all was a bust.

Stay safe.

Zepplin
08-14-14, 22:36
About 9 p tonite I saw a WSW I know. She is older 40's probably at least. Country accent. I have seen her before, now forgot her name, but I did not even slow down for her. The last session from I can't remember how long ago was just not even marginal. She is not bad to look at; blonde 5'7" or so carries weight well. Tits are small though. She has been around a while and maybe some one else can get her to ramp up her level of service.

Z.

OldSailor
08-15-14, 13:41
About 9 p tonite I saw a WSW I know. She is older 40's probably at least. Country accent. I have seen her before, now forgot her name, but I did not even slow down for her. The last session from I can't remember how long ago was just not even marginal. She is not bad to look at; blonde 5'7" or so carries weight well. Tits are small though. She has been around a while and maybe some one else can get her to ramp up her level of service.

Z.Sounds like Linda (who usually has a blonde ponytail) or maybe Danielle? Linda isn't bad on oral but she usually has some kind of medical problem that precludes FS. I have had FS from her a few times and it wasn't bad but I paid more than usual fee. I haven't tried Danielle but I understand she can be quite a "gummer" after she takes her teeth out. LOL.

Zepplin
08-15-14, 16:51
Sounds like Linda (who usually has a blonde ponytail) or maybe Danielle? Linda isn't bad on oral but she usually has some kind of medical problem that precludes FS. I have had FS from her a few times and it wasn't bad but I paid more than usual fee. I haven't tried Danielle but I understand she can be quite a "gummer" after she takes her teeth out. LOL.Yes that's right, Linda. The name had escaped me, but not the less than desirable experience. Once upon a time I had picked her up. She had a decent place in a not so decent area. We get to where I stick my dic in and she only lets in in halfway. Holds her hand there to keep me from fully penetrating. What a con.

I've already posted about my experience with Danielle. No need to continue about that.

Z.

Scorpio22
09-03-14, 11:14
All this summer I've seen a BSW on Jefferson walking from around mercury down to about where the Community center is at. Has anybody here tried here out yet? I never had time to pull the trigger but may give her a chance if her oral skills are on point as I am in need of a good BBBJ with swallow. She usually wears a jean skirt or shorts and wears shades.

Hank Moody
10-16-14, 13:37
Was cruising this morning around 3:30 am, and saw a brunette spinner walking down towards Main St. Swung into the new 7-Eleven to grab some cash. Picked her up, she said she remembered me. Found a secluded spot behind the Red Barn, and I got a nice BBBJTC. Spent .2. Dropped her back off near Main and went on my way.Sharon has been around for many years. She disappears from time to time but always ends up back out on Jefferson. She does provide a nice BBBJTCIM, but my last dream with her, she had alot of sharp teeth, which I am sure is a sign of tooth decay on many teeth. My recent dream with Sharon is the first time I have seen her in probably 2 years, and she never had "sharp" teeth before.

SeVa Lurker snapped a photo of her years ago:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80814&d=1251065467

Sharon can be found on Jefferson, usually between Main St. And the rec center on McLawthorne Drive and Jefferson.

Hank Moody
10-18-14, 00:33
I have known Ashley for several years and have had occasional dreams with her. I last saw Ashely about a year ago (she was not walking then) and asked her if she would like to get together and she told me that she was no longer working (which really did amaze me because she truely was not working anywhere and never has in the several years I have known her). She normally lives with her sister and I guess she helps her with money also. All that has changed. I first noticed a review in the Backpage Advertisor Reviews, post #230 by Old Sailor in May (I laugher where he says she is a part time student. She has been using that one for the seven years I have known her). Here is the link to her add then:

http://newportnews.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-petite-25/11651571

I noticed from these pics that she had a messed up look on her face, look unbathed, and had already started losing weight. Translation. Her habit was really taking hold on her. Ashley is a spinner, and I love spinners. Ashley at her normal weight has nice be-cup boobs and a nice shaped rear end. I could tell she was losing her shape in these pics from her ad in May. Like other spinners I have known (one of my ATF Carla, who went thru this same transformation 2 years ago. Carla has been reviewed on here before. She has a pretty face by SW standards, but was always flat chested and not much shape in the butt either. I accept that spinners don't always have that much shape, and prefer this to bigger women. Carla lost what boobs and butt she had 2 years ago and looked like a ironing board before she went back for another vacation. She came out a few months later about 40 pounds heavier. Amazing what a few months of vacation can do to these girls. Another example was April, a "rockstar" I saw off and on for several years. Both Carla and April are on extended vacations again. I hope both of them can get their lives back in order when they get out, but I don't think that will ever happen).

Anyway, back to Ashely. I noticed her walking on Jefferson again late this summer, and I finally stopped to talk to her recently. Made the mistake of having a FS dream. She looks like a skeleton. She is unbathed. Her hair did not look like it had been washed in weeks. She did not have a pleasant order from her honey-pot to say the least. Personally, I would recommend avoiding her unless you like to dream about skeleton women (she makes the women in Ethopia look fat) who do not bath. She needs to get arrested again to help her with whatever she is having addiction problems with. If you do desire to dream with a unbathed skeleton, you can find her hanging out in the 74th street area.

Selection is very limited on Jefferson these past few years thanks to NNPD really cracking down on prostituion on Jefferson, but there are better ways to spend you money, and I will post about a couple of them soon.

Seva Lurker
10-19-14, 10:36
I was driving home from Hampton the other night (Tues I think) and I am sure I saw her in that general area around 10 PM. Had a lady friend with me so I didn't investigate any further.

Sharon has been around for many years. She disappears from time to time but always ends up back out on Jefferson. She does provide a nice BBBJTCIM, but my last dream with her, she had alot of sharp teeth, which I am sure is a sign of tooth decay on many teeth. My recent dream with Sharon is the first time I have seen her in probably 2 years, and she never had "sharp" teeth before.

SeVa Lurker snapped a photo of her years ago:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80814&d=1251065467

Sharon can be found on Jefferson, usually between Main St. And the rec center on McLawthorne Drive and Jefferson.

Just757
10-20-14, 22:18
Took a drive Saturday night down Jefferson close to the new 711, it was very late at night. I saw an older white SW, in her 40's? I pulled over, but I couldn't bring myself to pick her up. Guess some of these sugarbabys got me spoiled.

Hank Moody
10-20-14, 22:29
Carol, tall, slim, upper 30's, auburn (almost orange) curly hair. Not the prettiest thing in the world but some great head games! She is usually between the new fire station and Main St.

I saw a new girl today. Upper 20's, med build, long staight black and red (and I mean fake red like a punk rocker chic) hair. Walking in the same area. Main St to the new fire station. Did not have time to visit.

Lands End
10-26-14, 21:59
On the stroll I picked up a HWP blonde, the one that hangs out around Main in a leather skirt. I think she has been reported about many times on here. I think I may have also seen the curly headed one just described. We went to a secluded spot, normal damage for BBBJ and I pissed her off for making her catch it so I would not mess up my seat, LOL! That was about 11 pm. Was out same time last night looking for the new one above Main to the Fire Station. No one was out but Uncle LEO though.

Stay Safe,

Lands End.

Lands End
10-26-14, 22:14
Last night I think I saw a black T girl. He was about 6'2" and switching enough to dislocate his back. Same area. Not kewl.

Hank Moody
10-27-14, 08:16
Last night I think I saw a black T girl. He was about 6'2" and switching enough to dislocate his back. Same area. Not kewl.Yes, I have seen "IT" walking around a couple of times myself. Big as a NFL linebacker. Scary.

Zepplin
11-06-14, 23:47
I have known Ashley for several years and have had occasional dreams with her. I last saw Ashely about a year ago (she was not walking then) and asked her if she would like to get together and she told me that she was no longer working (which really did amaze me because she truely was not working anywhere and never has in the several years I have known her). She normally lives with her sister and I guess she helps her with money also. All that has changed. I first noticed a review in the Backpage Advertisor Reviews, post #230 by Old Sailor in May (I laugher where he says she is a part time student. She has been using that one for the seven years I have known her). Here is the link to her add then:

http://newportnews.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-petite-25/11651571

Anyway, back to Ashely. I noticed her walking on Jefferson again late this summer, and I finally stopped to talk to her recently. Made the mistake of having a FS dream. She looks like a skeleton. She is unbathed. Her hair did not look like it had been washed in weeks. She did not have a pleasant order from her honey-pot to say the least. Personally, I would recommend avoiding her unless you like to dream about skeleton women (she makes the women in Ethopia look fat) who do not bath. She needs to get arrested again to help her with whatever she is having addiction problems with. If you do desire to dream with a unbathed skeleton, you can find her hanging out in the 74th street area.

Selection is very limited on Jefferson these past few years thanks to NNPD really cracking down on prostituion on Jefferson, but there are better ways to spend you money, and I will post about a couple of them soon.Found her the other day and she did me right.

Z.

Zepplin
11-06-14, 23:51
I was driving home from Hampton the other night (Tues I think) and I am sure I saw her in that general area around 10 PM. Had a lady friend with me so I didn't investigate any further.I am sure you saw her and I'm sure there was no need to investigate further. She looks terrible.

Z.

Grumpyinva
11-14-14, 19:29
I happened to run into Tonya earlier this week, while driving around and being annoyed at a no-show by a potential UTR friend. I saw her during the day (sometime between 10-11) near the Flea Market, looking cute enough to be a civilian, but walking with particular attention to the traffic. However, someone else reached her first on the turn-around, and I next saw her near Mercury, a while later, where I was quicker to say Hello,.

She's a lovely dark skinned lady who is now currently wearing a long-haired wig, and looks surprisingly good in it. I have known her for several years without any stress or rushing in any of our meetings, and I find her to be unusually sweet and accommodating. Her figure used to be skinnier, but she currently had added some very feminine curves, which are more to my preference. I am not sure if she gained them as a guest of the state, nor did I ask. She welcomed me into a small space of her own, although she did reference a roommate who was not home at the time, and she has developed a fondness for alcohol that I hadn't seen before. However, the time spent was well worth it, and I will be stopping by to say Hello, again, in the future.

If you are nice to her, she will be nice to you, and, given that I have yet to see her on a "bad" day, or to ever have her call out of the blue, I was glad to run into her again.

Lands End
12-18-14, 01:03
Tonight I got left hanging by a BP advertiser (Strike One) so I checked out the track on Jefferson. Saw a WSW below Main headed to one of the truck centers. She had on a baggy sweat shirt and had long brown hair. I had a lot of traffic around me so it was hard to make the u turn. By the time I got to where she was she got picked up (Strike Two). I continued my prowl for about 45 more minutes and I saw more of our favorite uncle than I care to (Strike Three). So guys, I was out.

Stay Safe,

Lands End.

Grumpyinva
01-14-15, 05:29
On this freezing, rainy night, I happened across a nice 20-something redbone girl in tights and a heavy jacket, walking fast, carrying her 7-11 snacks, and no umbrella against the rain.

I offered her a ride, of course, and found that she is new to the area, but staying with her "girlfriend", although she didn't want to wake her up so late at night. At no point was anything explicit discussed, and I felt entirely comfortable with her. We found a place to park and had a lovely discussion.

Although I tend to have my conversations completely covered, she did volunteer, without prompting, that she was interested in milkshakes, and that she would never waste them by spitting them out. She's a little the worse for wear for her current situation, but she laughs easily, and she is young, friendly, with a very sweet, drama-free attitude, small BBW sized, and she shared her digits and said it was okay if I shared them to other drama-free people. Seniors or good contributors only, please.

OralLova
01-21-15, 18:37
Cruised Jefferson last night between 9 and 11 totally did, is there another spot out here?

Scorpio22
01-22-15, 09:40
Cruised Jefferson last night between 9 and 11 totally did, is there another spot out here?I've never cruised Jefferson that early, I usually wouldn't go out till at least 12:30 am to 3 am, that seemed to be the best window to me that netted me the most results. I'm not saying there not out that early but I never got lucky if I ever found my self out there at that time.

BadManInBlue
01-28-15, 04:34
Gentleman,

I have some very important news to share. I cannot put it out on the main forum, but it has to do with the interest of this thread. PM me if you want to know. It can save you, trust me.

TheKing
02-07-15, 03:13
Gentleman,

I have some very important news to share. I cannot put it out on the main forum, but it has to do with the interest of this thread. PM me if you want to know. It can save you, trust me.Your info was good and you are a good guy!

Thanks,

TheKing.

Valiantone62
02-07-15, 08:47
Gentleman,

I have some very important news to share. I cannot put it out on the main forum, but it has to do with the interest of this thread. PM me if you want to know. It can save you, trust me.Thanks for the information it sure is great to not see my picture on TV. That is what this board is all about, helping each other enjoy the hobby.

BadManInBlue
02-19-15, 09:22
Thanks for the information it sure is great to not see my picture on TV. That is what this board is all about, helping each other enjoy the hobby.I'm glad to be of help. Sorry to all those who sent messages and I never got a reply sent back to you. Hopefully none of you got caught up. I will let you know again in the future if I get some info.

Namboyz
02-23-15, 14:57
I'm glad to be of help. Sorry to all those who sent messages and I never got a reply sent back to you. Hopefully none of you got caught up. I will let you know again in the future if I get some info.Thanks again for sharing to some here and The King for sharing to me. It was great info. Seeing a fellow military guy I know gave me quite a shock.

Scorpio22
03-01-15, 11:55
As I was on my way back home from the store I noticed a woman walking down Jefferson all bundled up, monger senses started tingling so I pulled into a gas station to wait for her. When she got near she waved and I waved back to her and let her in.

She said her name was toni, looked in her mid to late 40's friendly nice, friendly attitude. Made some small talk till I found a parking spot and got down to business. BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Had decent technique and let me grab the back of her head while she bobbed up and down, came in her mouth and she spit out the door, Dropped her off back at her apartments after getting her number and will use her when I want some quick relief for cheap.

SearchingMan
03-08-15, 06:31
While visiting friends in NN I made a quick detour through Jefferson st. Quickly ran into a WSW. She said her name was "the" she was about 5'5" had dirty blonde hair wearing tan pants and some bug sunglass. She was very nervous about LE even did the standard LE check and wanted to be let out. I asked her what was wrong and she said she had bad feeling man she was jumpy. She asked me to pull out the little man and I complied she went to ducking on him for a few seconds and came up and said ok Now I know your not LE. We discussed fees and agreed on 3 dimes for BBBJCIM spit. She went straight to work and damn she performed one hell of BJ. I believe she can suck a golf ball through a straw. She didn't mind me roaming around. After cim she opened door and spit. Dropped her off at some local small store and was on my happy. Relieved way. I should come down here more frequently. She is on some type of drug when I asked her she gave me that really look. If any of you local guts know who I'm talking about share how to contact her. I found her walking up from near the local truck shop below main street. I sure would like to tap it the next time.

Namboyz
03-09-15, 13:23
Hey guys, what would one be looking for to know if they are walkers or that type? I don't seem to have an eye for them. If you guys can share some tips on how to talk to them and spot them that would be much appreciated. You can also PM if that's easier. Thanks.

Zepplin
06-08-15, 22:39
Saw a WSW Fri afternoon near main so I pulled over. She looked over but did not walk over. Not sure why she kept on going cause she was defiantly looking for a ride. She was 30's med build dyed hair and some awful looking glasses. Not that the glasses mattered much though.

Anybody end up with her?

Z.

Lands End
06-10-15, 06:59
Saw a WSW Fri afternoon near main so I pulled over. She looked over but did not walk over. Not sure why she kept on going cause she was defiantly looking for a ride. She was 30's med build dyed hair and some awful looking glasses. Not that the glasses mattered much though.

Anybody end up with her?

Z.Been with a couple out there but can't place yours. Was her hair a crazy color?

I got the number off a skinny WSW who has a house right off Jeff but I haven't asked if I could share them yet. I will get up with her this week to see if it is ok.

Lands End
06-10-15, 23:58
She is trying to stay utr so I can't give the digits. If she is walking she will be just below Main. Skinny with long brown hair.

Zepplin
06-11-15, 17:50
Been with a couple out there but can't place yours. Was her hair a crazy color?

I got the number off a skinny WSW who has a house right off Jeff but I haven't asked if I could share them yet. I will get up with her this week to see if it is ok.The one with the hair had a bleach white and dark color at the ends. Never saw her before (or since) .

Your tall skinny WSW wants to stay utr. Well ok. I found here on j street, a week or two ago, and the number she gave is now out of service.

Z.

Lands End
06-11-15, 20:06
The one with the hair had a bleach white and dark color at the ends. Never saw her before (or since) .

Your tall skinny WSW wants to stay utr. Well ok. I found here on j street, a week or two ago, and the number she gave is now out of service.

Z.Should be back on now. Just got up with her last night by her number. I got a long explanation about how hard it was to get her prepaid turned back on. Maybe she was shining me on but she told me she did not feel comfortable giving her number out to everyone which I took as give it to no one. Good head game though if you run into her.

Stay safe!

OldSailor
08-31-15, 15:16
I was leaving the 7-11 at 74th and Jefferson about 1:30 this afternoon and saw a very thin WSW with very black hair. I thought at first she was Hispanic but now I don't know. She was wearing some kind of outfit that left her shoulders bare but she didn't seem to have much in the way of breasts. I paused for a minute as I was leaving the 7-11 and she approached my car but her face was awful. She looked like the pictures of Meth addicts or people with smallpox or something. I just smiled and shook my head and drove off.

Hank Moody
09-01-15, 08:09
I was leaving the 7-11 at 74th and Jefferson about 1:30 this afternoon and saw a very thin WSW with very black hair. I thought at first she was Hispanic but now I don't know. She was wearing some kind of outfit that left her shoulders bare but she didn't seem to have much in the way of breasts. I paused for a minute as I was leaving the 7-11 and she approached my car but her face was awful. She looked like the pictures of Meth addicts or people with smallpox or something. I just smiled and shook my head and drove off.Did she look like this? http://www.localadultpages.com/uploads/ads-img/2015-08-13/55cd6e1938f168c36f20a7a43.jpg.

Hank Moody
09-01-15, 08:21
I was leaving the 7-11 at 74th and Jefferson about 1:30 this afternoon and saw a very thin WSW with very black hair. I thought at first she was Hispanic but now I don't know. She was wearing some kind of outfit that left her shoulders bare but she didn't seem to have much in the way of breasts. I paused for a minute as I was leaving the 7-11 and she approached my car but her face was awful. She looked like the pictures of Meth addicts or people with smallpox or something. I just smiled and shook my head and drove off.Here is anothe pic http://images.eroticmugshots.com/cities/335/large/15161385-4.jpg.

OldSailor
09-01-15, 22:54
Here is anothe pic http://images.eroticmugshots.com/cities/335/large/15161385-4.jpg.I'm not sure. Her face looked more "weathered" than the girl in those pictures. Maybe if the pictures were made about a year ago and she spent a year on the streets, it might be the same girl. She had the body of a 16 year old and the face of a much older woman and she looked like she had acne or meth scars or something as she got closer to my car. Do you know who the woman in the picture is?

Hank Moody
09-02-15, 15:17
OldSailor, check your inbox. I sent you a PM about this girl.

Hank Moody
10-05-15, 09:48
Should be back on now. Just got up with her last night by her number. I got a long explanation about how hard it was to get her prepaid turned back on. Maybe she was shining me on but she told me she did not feel comfortable giving her number out to everyone which I took as give it to no one. Good head game though if you run into her.

Stay safe!She is a heroin user living in a house with 4 other addicts. Have you seen her naked? Scary skinny, large red spots all up and down both legs, 2 boils on her butt. Needle use is obviously something to be worried about, but I would think living with 4 other addicts there might be a chance that they are sharing needles.

Hank Moody
10-24-15, 11:27
There is a new young WSW, dark hair, med build, walking between 74th St and the Travlers Inn Motel (I believe that is the name of the notel. Used to be the old King James Motel). Looks to be in her early 20's. I did not stop because I am always looking for spinners! She is always walking on the motel side of Jefferson and is out there early and often during the day.

Member #5447
11-07-15, 10:19
Does anyone know what happened to Ashley.

Hank Moody
11-16-15, 22:37
Does anyone know what happened to Ashley.She thinks there is a warrant out for her and is laying low and rarely walks (obviously). Living in an apartment off of 74th St with her new boyfriend, so if she is out you will find her in that area.

Hank Moody
12-30-15, 11:58
Took a cruise down Jefferson this am and it was dead as usual, but I did notice a familiar face. Jay, or whatever name she goes by, used to stroll Jefferson years ago. You can see a photo of her in post #228. It has been years since I visited with her. By the time I finally recognized her and turned around to say hello, she had vanished. She is very cool and does a very good BBBJTCIM.

Hank Moody
01-08-16, 10:07
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/newportnews-escorts/757-325-7772/?pid=16932008

Anyone who has been looking for Ashley, you can see she is now advertising. Still thin as a rail, her habits / vices have made her drop about 20 to 30 pounds from what used to be one of the best spinner bodies I have ever run accross (I have known Ash since 2008). If her ad disappears, you can PM me for her number.

Member #5447
01-08-16, 17:59
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/newportnews-escorts/757-325-7772/?pid=16932008

Anyone who has been looking for Ashley, you can see she is now advertising. Still thin as a rail, her habits / vices have made her drop about 20 to 30 pounds from what used to be one of the best spinner bodies I have ever run accross (I have known Ash since 2008). If her ad disappears, you can PM me for her number.After you gave me her number I set up to meet her Wed. Well her and 2 black guys ripped me off.

Hank Moody
01-09-16, 18:35
After you gave me her number I set up to meet her Wed. Well her and 2 black guys ripped me off.Sorry to hear that and thanks for the warning! She has been texting me the past several days. I was not really too interested in seeing her again because she is too skinny and now that you have told me this I will not be seeing her again.

AndOrYuu1
01-10-16, 16:08
After you gave me her number I set up to meet her Wed. Well her and 2 black guys ripped me off.I saw her in a 7-11 and she asked me to "come to her house. " I of course did not. She looked sickly thin with a rash on her face.

HGRobinson
11-16-16, 19:25
Ran into Ashley around 74th and J. Picked her up, she appears as described in other reports. Skinny, very skinny, face is rough looking with picking and possibly a rash. She wanted to go to her place, I said no. Bad attitude started, said she just wanted to hurry up and get things over with as quickly as possible. She complained about me not going to her place and having to do things my way. I opted for BBBJCIM w / spit for standard tuition (she said her rate is. 20 to. 30). After she spit, attitude was great! Go figure gents, she was sweet as hell. Good luck with this one, watch yourself. YMMV.

Member #5447
12-29-16, 09:14
Ran into Ashley around 74th and J. Picked her up, she appears as described in other reports. Skinny, very skinny, face is rough looking with picking and possibly a rash. She wanted to go to her place, I said no. Bad attitude started, said she just wanted to hurry up and get things over with as quickly as possible. She complained about me not going to her place and having to do things my way. I opted for BBBJCIM w / spit for standard tuition (she said her rate is. 20 to. 30). After she spit, attitude was great! Go figure gents, she was sweet as hell. Good luck with this one, watch yourself. YMMV.Have you seen her around lately.

HGRobinson
12-29-16, 23:17
Have you seen her around lately.No I haven't. But really haven't looked for her either. Did a cruise two Saturday's ago at 12 noon, I saw a WSW hanging out at the 7-11 at 74th, she looked rough but, well, it's Newport News. Up the road from her, I saw Danielle (tall, blonde WSW, also a bit rough looking) standing across from Wally World.

You might see Ashley during the daytime / noon-ish and on Saturday around 9 PM. She is always around 74th, occasionally walking north on J by the old McDonalds and laundromat.

I've also seen some occasional activity on J Clyde between Old Oyster Pt down to Thimble Shoals. Not enough to be steady yet.

Might want to keep an eye on Warwick Blvd between Colony up north to Beachmont. I've seen a few during the daytime on weekdays.

// good luck.

Member #5447
02-17-17, 21:17
Anyone seen Ashley out lately or know if she has contact #.

Masheen
02-19-17, 14:54
Anyone seen Ashley out lately or know if she has contact #.She showed up here unexpected about an hour ago driven by some guy she said claimed owes gas money to for driving her this way to get rent money from someone else, which didn't pan out. Yeah, right.

She has 2nd and 3rd degree burns on the top side of her right hand. Her story was that her "boyfriend" of 1 year did this to her 2 weeks ago. Guys, this is a serious burn. The worst is a quarter sized area where the heat was focused. She had a dirty, half sticking, band-aid covering it and her hand is both swollen and infected. I cleaned, sterilized and dressed the wound, although she pissed and moaned about it every step of the way. This took about 20 minutes which made her "driver" impatient. He rings my doorbell and after telling him what I was doing for her, could pretty much care less.

Obviously, she never sought medical attention for this. Nor did she call the police on the person who did this to her. Most likely because all of her legal issues. Of course there are always two sides to the story and then there's the truth.

I did my good deed for the day and also gave her ten bucks and some change as well as some gauze and tape.

Skinny as a toothpick and very rough looking, I fear she'll be the next one who will succumb to street life ending in death.

Sad, so very sad.

Member #5447
05-02-17, 09:26
She showed up here unexpected about an hour ago driven by some guy she said claimed owes gas money to for driving her this way to get rent money from someone else, which didn't pan out. Yeah, right.

She has 2nd and 3rd degree burns on the top side of her right hand. Her story was that her "boyfriend" of 1 year did this to her 2 weeks ago. Guys, this is a serious burn. The worst is a quarter sized area where the heat was focused. She had a dirty, half sticking, band-aid covering it and her hand is both swollen and infected. I cleaned, sterilized and dressed the wound, although she pissed and moaned about it every step of the way. This took about 20 minutes which made her "driver" impatient. He rings my doorbell and after telling him what I was doing for her, could pretty much care less.

Obviously, she never sought medical attention for this. Nor did she call the police on the person who did this to her. Most likely because all of her legal issues. Of course there are always two sides to the story and then there's the truth.

I did my good deed for the day and also gave her ten bucks and some change as well as some gauze and tape.

Skinny as a toothpick and very rough looking, I fear she'll be the next one who will succumb to street life ending in death.

Sad, so very sad.Have you seen her lately?

BigJoe77
08-22-17, 12:51
Has anyone seen Ashley around?