PDA

View Full Version : VIP Spa

486qaz
04-20-05, 16:37
Went by the lucky earlier, Penney is on Vacation this week and next. So I went to the VIP. The only girl that was there was Mia. Ended up taking 160 to get FS. Went pretty well with Mia, great set of lips. Nice face, desent body from what I could tell, it was kinda dark. When I was leaving Mia gave me 20 back she said next time just get the 30 min for 40. Also Mia had a great attitude. So this was 100% better than Sat. night!

Mr Happy Feet
09-13-05, 10:18
I was visiting your area for the last two weeks and visited VIP on their first day open after Katrina. Because I needed a decent massage and some service, I bought the whole hour. My initial provider was an older lady named Kim. She gave me a great table shower and primed the pump for me.

She was replaced by a very hot chic named "Be Be" Gentleman this chic had one great rack and ass to go with it. I damn near blew my load in the first minute.

I paid what seems to be the normal rate. The only complaint about this gorgeous provider is that she would only do mission. However, she let me rub her perfect pussy inside and out and of course she did that condom in the mouth trick that we all love.

Their building did fine in the hurricane and business will be booming soon. Unfortunately, they aren't offering any hurricane discounts. I tried...

MHF

Jimpur
09-13-05, 10:41
Mr Happy Feet I am glad to here tha vip is still open. THANKS for the report

Mr Happy Feet
09-14-05, 17:26
Mr Happy Feet I am glad to here tha vip is still open. THANKS for the report

Your Welcome, but it is I who owe the thanks to you all. Your posts are informative enough for me to have found the place and know the local market price. Keep it up down there. I may be going back in the Winter.

MHF