PDA

View Full Version : Chapel Hill

Admin
04-10-02, 05:51
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Im Working
10-27-05, 17:10
I find myself in CH each winter for a long weekend. Seems like there's a spa on Franklin, past university on way to Carrborro. Any info on this? Last time I made a call to a number in the yellow pages from my hotel room. My god was that a bad idea. Old, haggard and just plain unpleasant.

Karlton
10-28-05, 13:50
I find myself in CH each winter for a long weekend. Seems like there's a spa on Franklin, past university on way to Carrborro. Any info on this? Last time I made a call to a number in the yellow pages from my hotel room. My god was that a bad idea. Old, haggard and just plain unpleasant.Yes. Very pretty girls but very expensive last time I was there. Perhaps 3 years ago.

Karlton
07-11-06, 16:50
Visited yesterday. Quality has deteriorated. No beauties. Prices reduced. It looks like too much competition. Did not participate.

MD Bellamy
07-13-06, 09:10
It's hard to imagine how service <could> deteriorate at University Massage! For sure, I've not been there for several years, preferring the GSO AMPs which were cheaper and friendlier. My 2 cents for what its worth, University's ladies were 'way expensive and 'way under-sexed. The only worse option in the area is Tom Kats.

Asianflu
08-15-06, 09:22
Visited yesterday. Quality has deteriorated. No beauties. Prices reduced. It looks like too much competition. Did not participate.I have not been there in 2-3 years. Last time was excellent;however, most visits were only fair. Too pricey and attitude of the staff was so-so. Can't beat the Asian girls. Great Actresses!

What is the new going rate?

Karlton
08-15-06, 14:02
$50-$60 entrance fee. Then negotiation. What I saw in daytime were ugly.

Karlton

Asianflu
08-16-06, 10:38
$50-$60 entrance fee. Then negotiation. What I saw in daytime were ugly.

KarltonThanks for the feedback. I'll save my cash. I'd like to find some in call asian massage that I read on the other boards. If anybody knows please advise.

Dick North
01-19-07, 20:11
It's hard to imagine how service <could> deteriorate at University Massage! For sure, I've not been there for several years, preferring the GSO AMPs which were cheaper and friendlier. My 2 cents for what its worth, University's ladies were 'way expensive and 'way under-sexed. The only worse option in the area is Tom Kats.
Appreciate your assessment of University Massage. I was there a few years ago, and the prices were outrageous. After paying $$$ I finally got a hand job and then asked to take a shower. I was directed to the lower level where there was a shower and I was given a 'washcloth' to dry myself off.
My experiences in Greensboro, however, were great. I will never forget 'Sun' massage.
It's a shame that the 'do-gooders' in NC care so much about shutting down 'victimless activities'

Just my take on the matter

DN

Captain 5
07-04-08, 09:08
Guys,

Watch out for Unlce Leo at University Massage.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/orange/chapelhill/story/1130421.html

Moistpanties
10-06-10, 19:01
Hey guys,

Any idea where I can find a SW here in Chapel hill? Or can someone pm me a number of a provider in the area. The only SW I know of walks Barnes st near the uhaul.

KnobJob
10-06-10, 19:24
Hey guys,

Any idea where I can find a SW here in Chapel hill? Or can someone pm me a number of a provider in the area. The only SW I know of walks Barnes st near the uhaul. Chapel Hill's SW scene is slim pickins, if you search hard enough maybe you will have a little luck in Carrboro. Best advice for you is hit up Backpage. Or take a fieldtrip over to Raliegh.

Moistpanties
01-19-11, 01:13
Chapel Hill's SW scene is slim pickins, if you search hard enough maybe you will have a little luck in Carrboro. Best advice for you is hit up Backpage. Or take a fieldtrip over to Raliegh.So I've Moved from chapel hill to Atlanta so I will post some numbers.

Teresa is in her 40s and will do anything for money. Her daughter Sheina is 19 and will fuck for a buck also. Bareback or anal (Even lets you Record) Sadly Sheina has no cell phone so you always have to go through her mom but she knows whats up so she will get her for you. Last I knew they lived in University lake appartments.

Teresa: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Laura is Hot for her age. She loves good weed and can suck a mean dick but rarely answers her phone. She lives in the first building with a mexican dude in Ridgewood appartments. Never fucked because I had no time.

Laura: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Good luck CH Hello, Atlanta!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Anallvn
04-26-11, 19:43
Anyone else check out teresa / sheina? Or other SW in Chapel Hill area?

Looking Loving
04-02-12, 08:46
Looks like Tomcats is in Chapel Hill at the old University Massage spot: http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tomcats-ll-of-chapel-hill-nclocated-at-403-w-franklin-st-59/5672854. Has anyone tried them out?

Old Fucker
06-27-12, 00:39
Anyone else check out teresa / sheina? Or other SW in Chapel Hill area?Shana has great technique, her mom t is not much fun.

HomerAnubis
09-14-13, 08:18
It does not look like too much is going on the Chapel Hill thread. Any recommendations for incall or outcall?

LatinaVic919
02-02-15, 13:34
Local not even 5 mins from chapel hill visiting from NY love to meet some older mature generous guy for some fun. P2 p only guys love.

Vicky pm me for wed page.

Heilig001
12-03-22, 17:55
I'm looking for someone in carrboro or chapel hill to see. Anyone have any recommendations?

BobbyOby
11-15-23, 02:33
I am looking for someone to see in Chapel hill / Carrboro, preferably with a rack I'm new to the area. Any Recommendations?

LuccaMac
01-16-24, 11:31
Does anyone have any suggestions for CH? I'll be in town the next few weeks and would love to find someone.

Thanks,

LM.