PDA

View Full Version : Keene

RandomFragment
01-21-17, 14:01
Does anyone have a recommendation in the Keene area?

GiggiD
02-17-17, 22:47
Nope but I'm glad you started a keene specific place to report. I'm sure there's action there somewhere.

Sounds
06-11-17, 17:26
Nope but I'm glad you started a keene specific place to report. I'm sure there's action there somewhere.But seems there isn't.

Camden5289
01-06-22, 00:37
Would love to get this Keene thread back up and running. And doing us local guys some good. But not much seems to be happening still in Cheshire County. Last provider I saw in Keene was Jenny, back pre-covid. Not model material, maybe early 30's, menu was basic BBBJ and covered FS. Jenny hosted in a third floor walk-up a few blocks from downtown. With her mother there in the next room. Half catatonic but listening to me fuck her girl. Jeez. BBBJ, a fairly rushed cfs mish, BBBJ cim. Pretty minimal value at 160 hhr. Did Not repeat after 2nd visit, even though Jenny's location was very convenient.

Hopefully, some of you have better and more recent Keene area experiences. Please do share! - Cam.

Drewonhere
01-06-22, 10:03
Would love to get this Keene thread back up and running. And doing us local guys some good. But not much seems to be happening still in Cheshire County. Last provider I saw in Keene was Jenny, back pre-covid. Not model material, maybe early 30's, menu was basic BBBJ and covered FS. Jenny hosted in a third floor walk-up a few blocks from downtown. With her mother there in the next room. Half catatonic but listening to me fuck her girl. Jeez. BBBJ, a fairly rushed cfs mish, BBBJ cim. Pretty minimal value at 160 hhr. Did Not repeat after 2nd visit, even though Jenny's location was very convenient.

Hopefully, some of you have better and more recent Keene area experiences. Please do share! - Cam.I recall meeting that girl and her Mom, but telling stories of those who aren't around anymore won't make more appear! In my 7 yrs of being back in NH, there have only been 3 (all short term) in Keene. So don't hold your breath. Bratt has slim options, but relatively close.

In Keene, maybe try Seeking as the KSC girls may be wanting a SD.

Joe1223
01-06-22, 11:08
I recall meeting that girl and her Mom, but telling stories of those who aren't around anymore won't make more appear! In my 7 yrs of being back in NH, there have only been 3 (all short term) in Keene. So don't hold your breath. Bratt has slim options, but relatively close.

In Keene, maybe try Seeking as the KSC girls may be wanting a SD.Agree with the Keene results. Pretty much a dead zone and I have attempted to get something going with the KSC sa girls but it hasn't panned out. Could be me because it's not a short trip over the mountain so I ask a lot of questions before heading west including will this be a sexual arrangement. That usually meets with radio silence or the request for online or OF at first. I have never met up with a KSC girl but will keep trying. I have had better luck with NEC girls.

Camden5289
01-06-22, 13:41
Agree with the Keene results. Pretty much a dead zone and I have attempted to get something going with the KSC sa girls but it hasn't panned out. Could be me because it's not a short trip over the mountain so I ask a lot of questions before heading west including will this be a sexual arrangement. That usually meets with radio silence or the request for online or OF at first. I have never met up with a KSC girl but will keep trying. I have had better luck with NEC girls.Thank you Drew and Joe for this good advice. Trying SA with all those KSC girls right here at hand could make real sense. And without the long drive Joe I could take more time to let things naturally develop. In the meanwhile, spent a very pleasant hour this morning with little Mimi at Rainbow in Bratt. Seriously hot. Best to you both.

GMB45
08-17-22, 14:36
Nothing moves it's legs in Keene, not even the crickets.

RandomFragment
08-17-22, 18:00
Have tried SA a few times, but the potential seems just as bleak. Haven't bothered with Keene in a while. Not sure who the one is who sometimes posts in Keene, but the last ad or two I saw from her was advertising with another girl. Haven't tried either, because I've heard nothing good about the first one.

Nothing moves it's legs in Keene, not even the crickets.

GMB45
10-17-22, 20:59
Just trying to keep this going. I haven't found anything between Keene and Brattleboro since a crack head hippie chick with a dog a month or so back. Not really interested in a SA membership as there isn't much good chatter here about results. Is anyone finding anything anywhere?

Twinkie1
10-29-22, 06:50
I have a girl in Keene if anyone needs. DM me.

Twinkie1
11-12-22, 12:45
I got so many responses, I'll get back to why'all asap but those who can trade girls with me get priority, so if anyone knows any girls from, Winchester, swanzey, troy or Richmond etc let me know.

I have a girl in Keene if anyone needs. DM me.

Member #6467
11-18-22, 08:45
I have a girl in Keene if anyone needs. DM me.I'm interested in Keene as well.

OhMyaChingBack
01-05-23, 18:21
I will be visiting family in Keene next week and can host at a hotel. I can't believe that there isn't one current advertisement for this area.

GMB45
01-05-23, 19:10
I will be visiting family in Keene next week and can host at a hotel. I can't believe that there isn't one current advertisement for this area.I haven't seen a ad in 4+ years in this area. And I've been looking.

Joe1223
01-05-23, 20:41
I will be visiting family in Keene next week and can host at a hotel. I can't believe that there isn't one current advertisement for this area.Try SA otherwise you probably will have zero options.

OhMyaChingBack
01-05-23, 20:56
Try SA otherwise you probably will have zero options.I don't have SA. Some basement warrior pretends to have an UTR but doesn't share (because it's make believe).

I might just hit the bars and try my luck.

Joe1223
01-05-23, 23:53
I don't have SA. Some basement warrior pretends to have an UTR but doesn't share (because it's make believe).

I might just hit the bars and try my luck.There was some reporting on here a while ago about a AMP in Brattleboro that provides extras. Probably not a lot of them there so it shouldn't be hard to find and test the waters? I figured it being a college town more options would be available but even SA has very few ladies searching in the area.

Plman Smith
02-18-23, 01:20

Hopefully, some of you have better and more recent Keene area experiences. Please do share! - Cam.The one famous for luring pedophiles, that poses as an under age girl on the web.

I also recall a favorite Manchester massage lady that was lured to Keene and busted. Pretty much ruined her life, lost her vanilla job.

There may be a reason Keene is a 'dead zone'. Just sayin'.

Breer5411
02-18-23, 10:55
The one famous for luring pedophiles, that poses as an under age girl on the web.

I also recall a favorite Manchester massage lady that was lured to Keene and busted. Pretty much ruined her life, lost her vanilla job.

There may be a reason Keene is a 'dead zone'. Just sayin'.Yo fellow friend, monger, bother in arm how is your day.

Basic good thing to do is go to BattleBorough and to Crystal Spa.

Last time I go I get no fky fky but some people get sexy time there.

We need more people go to Cristal Spa in Battleborough Vt and then maybe we can unlock the great incredibleu pleasures of coitus with nasty old woman with Dryness issues with her snatch, tell you they are 25 yr old (always double what they tell in age to get more realism) and leave fully unsatisfied and more irritate than whan arrival.

Twinkie1
03-05-23, 12:18
Here's a freebie, I've found 3 girls in Keene that do dates, here's a freebie, download snap chat and tell her "Charlie" sent you.

Guys if you see a girl begging for change slip a $5 with a note wrapped in it saying to.

Meet you in a parking lot close by of your choice if she wants to make $40 for a BJ, then park at that lot and if you see her walk into the lot then you know you found a good one. It's not hard, there's plenty of girls out there that are addicted to drugs and need money, I don't know anyone in Winchester but if anyone knows any girls addicted to heroin in Winchester let me know their fb info and I'll.

Ask them if they do dates, no risk no reward, fortune favors the bold. I gave y'all one freebie and she's 100% legit and fun, I gave y'all the info now it's up to you to execute, now you all have a girl in Keene you can 100% see anytime.

GMB45
03-05-23, 17:50
Here's a freebie, I've found 3 girls in Keene that do dates, here's a freebie, download snap chat and tell her "Charlie" sent you.

Guys if you see a girl begging for change slip a $5 with a note wrapped in it saying to.

Meet you in a parking lot close by of your choice if she wants to make $40 for a BJ, then park at that lot and if you see her walk into the lot then you know you found a good one. It's not hard, there's plenty of girls out there that are addicted to drugs and need money, I don't know anyone in Winchester but if anyone knows any girls addicted to heroin in Winchester let me know their fb info and I'll.

Ask them if they do dates, no risk no reward, fortune favors the bold. I gave y'all one freebie and she's 100% legit and fun, I gave y'all the info now it's up to you to execute, now you all have a girl in Keene you can 100% see anytime.Got a name to go with that earth shattering advise to download snapchat?

PocketKK
05-17-23, 17:53
I've been on the prowl looking for a reliable Keene girl. Met one in the park across from cvs for a $30 BJ but that's it.

Got a name to go with that earth shattering advise to download snapchat?