PDA

View Full Version : Tranquility?

Ajpjr99
04-19-05, 15:08
Anybody have the heads up if/when Tranq will re-open?

I know Nirvana got raided a while back and it seemed to only slow them down a bit.

Frank Booth
04-20-05, 00:15
Anybody have the heads up if/when Tranq will re-open?

I know Nirvana got raided a while back and it seemed to only slow them down a bit.I think they are done for good. Boycott the Subway; I think they got selfish.

Smoke & Mirrors
04-20-05, 09:55
Don't quote me , but I heard they are open once again.

Luv to Daty
04-20-05, 23:56
Tranquility is indeed open. After spending an hour at Rubys in Bridgeport I headed to Norwalk. First stop was Nirvana. I walked up to the door and heard a few male voices inside. I though they maybe came in together but had an uncomfortable feeling and left. Could not find Liberty so I was torn between Tranquility and chosing a spa in stamord. I hadn't been out in months so I did not go home empty handed. I went to Tranquility. Two mamasans met me at the door. Saw Jennie. She is an older lady. I was considering sending her back for a younger one but wasnt sure if they were back to full staff. TS was average. Light massage was nothing special. She is thin and a natural soft c-cup.Cowgirl was enthusiastic though again nothing special. Nothing special and probably would not see her again.

By the way, there is night construction on 95 s and traffic is super slow between exits 9-7. So gentleman if you dont want to sit in it get off at 10 or 11 and take US 1

Smoke & Mirrors
04-21-05, 15:12
Saw Jennie. She is an older lady. I was considering sending her back for a younger one but wasnt sure if they were back to full staff. TS was average. Light massage was nothing special. She is thin and a natural soft c-cup.Cowgirl was enthusiastic though again nothing special. Nothing special and probably would not see her again.

So much for all the mongers theories for the closure here, Landlord, Subway, Twat fairy etc. These businesses are like weeds, Seems like you can't kill them, even LE. Like gypsy moths they keep comming back ;) for how long is another question.

Ajpjr99
04-21-05, 15:55
Well that's good news, I really liked that place.

I'll have to run down next week and check out the selection.

I'm assuming they probably have new girls.

Anybody ever have Linda at Tranq?

She was a cute little thing, I hope she made out ok after the raid.

Real GFE if I may say so, so much so I got bored with her, hehe

AJPJR

Smoke & Mirrors
05-07-05, 20:58
Did anyone try the Subway two for tuesday tuna melt yet?

SR Only
05-11-05, 16:12
I confirmed they are back. Having the entrance to Subway facing where you park is a little annoying. Seems a bunch of mongers were also checking to see if the Tranq was back. I called the day before and spoke with "Kim" who said Nana wasn't there (vacation, no shit), but had plenty of pretty girls. Told her my name and she said to ask for her (maybe I'll get a discount).

I stop by and no "Kim" is there. The mamasan de jour said five minutes, okay? Sure. So five rolls around, and she takes me upstairs. Puts me in a room and babbles that she'll be back. Huh?!? Back comes long-in-the-tooth mamasan. I'm ready to bolt, but the little head took control. It was a mediocre TS. Dries me off and takes me to the sauna (they have a sauna? I never knew that). :)

I sit there for a bit and in comes the real girl (her name has been changed to protect the innocent) "Tea." At least she's a real massage girl. Bye, bye, mamasan. Back to the room. Well, "Tea" starts to give me an almost real massage. She isn't a LMT, but it wasn't bad. So we move on to the main show. Covered rimming, and pulls me back so my butt is in the air and she plays with the little head. He likes it. And slips on the cover. She asks if I want to watch. Yes, sure do. So she sits in the chair and plays with her self. Fun.

She came back to me and grabbed the boys and kissed them and stuff. This was making up for the Mamasan Shower (MS?). :) We go to town with her lying on the edge of the table, and me standing going in and out. I get a full view. The little head has a great time.

So yes, Tranquility is back.

SRO.

angstrock
05-28-05, 00:38
I'm new to the area and would like addresses or general locations of some of the AMP's in Norwalk that have been mentioned. For example, Nirvana, Tranquility, or any others that you guys might know of. Recommendations on the best places would be helpful too.

Thanks!

Jay

Benni
09-13-05, 23:04
You will find them both in Yahoo Yellow Pages. They are in Norwalk.

Professor10
11-09-05, 11:39
Stopped by on Friday in the Norwalk area and went to Nirvana. Asked for Gina and was told she is busy (30 minutes, wait...please) I was shown a line up of just two girls when I was told on the phone there were 8. I saw Angie and then Sandy. Angie was young about 28 and cute, nice body but nothing to scream about. Sandy was half asleep and no make-up, so she was a definite NO. I was led to the couch, given a coke and told to wait for Gina. I saw two guys leave and the two other gals were a bit "hardened" looking and so I passed on them and headed out to Tranquility.

The mamasan was a bit scary (hunchback of Notre Dame), and took me to a large room, clean and airy. The TS in the back of the room is a plus. I was shown three gals, Jenny, CiCi, and YoYo. I wasn't totally impressed since I heard Sophia was the best gal there for now. She was of course, out until Monday (sure, sure). Since Jenny was the best looking of the three and had a smoking body, I chose her.

Jenny is about early 30's, very pretty face, clean, tight body (no marks whatsoever) and had a nice tan. She pinned her hair up and gave me an ample TS with her hands. I wanted her to strip, but she said "later".

She dried me off and then headed back to the room. Started a nice massage and then left the room for her package. I got the $ and showed her it and we went to town. She stripped and bent over for me to give a great tongue licking. I put her on the bed and spent 15 minutes DATY. She licked and gave a quick bbj and then put the cover on. She gave an inspired cbj and then went to mulitple positions - mish, doggie, cg, and rcg. I popped in about 15 minutes. I had 10 minutes left and she gave me a nice massage on the neck and body. I would repeat, she is a sweetheart.

Hugh Handsoman
11-29-05, 10:21
Last evening I did the usual Norwalk Amp loop. To my surprise all the parking lots surrounding the amps were dead, like zero customers. Are all you guys X-mas shopping? ;) After tossing my thoughts around, I ended up at Tranquility. There were three cars parked outside, I went in, and the skinny mamasan marched me upstairs to a love shack. She asked me the usual, "want a drink" ,"girl be here in 10 minutes"
To my chargrin I waited 25 minutes, and could not keep the session, I had to pick up a client at the train station in Stamford in a short while. I got up and excused myself Mama blurted "she's ready, she's comming!". This place seems to have risen from the grave. I caught a glimpse of a hot one,with nice long hair, in a blue miniskirt walking a bald guy out of the sauna, just as I exited the room. Anyone here?? To be continued.