PDA

View Full Version : Albany

J Man
04-18-05, 14:36
Well believe it or not I have happened upon two providers in Albany and quite by accident.

Was traveling on 82 and headed towards Dawson and came to the truckstop at the Miller Plant. I think that is 300 but not sure. Well two cuties are headed to the truckstop from the trailor park on the corner (WSW). One is 31 and the other 25. VEry friendly and great BBBJCIMWS.

They went by Wendy and Angelia. Gave me the digits and permission to pass along info. Will pass along to trusted Senior Members. Don't get pissed if you are not a SM yet, we have to be careful with the information and also, I will verify with a few old dogs to see if they heard of you.

Hey, I would expect the same treatment and if you are a true monger you will understand.

Randwolf70
04-19-05, 10:17
I've seen one come out of that park but she was more like 38, wsw, good body and pleasent attitude. I saw her behinde the grocery store - I've rolled through the truck stop a couple of times but things seemed always busy - it is a prime location though - have things calmed down around cone street with the undercover busts or is that area still being hammered by the cops.

Golfnutz
06-01-05, 11:04
I too had an accidental sighting in Albany. Wife was driving last Saturday in the way to Alabama. Stopped for gas on 300 at a station next to a small hotel. I think it was the value or budget inn, not a chain. It had a green abd gold banner advertising rooms for 29 bucks. While I was pumping I watched a nice looking 30 someting blonde WSW walk up the street and up to a car that pulled in behind the motel. She was wearing a white tank and denim shorts with shoulder length hair. Didn't look street worn at all. They left together a moment later. She was making lots of eye contact and little waves while walking. Looked like she would be a good catch.

Hope this helps.

Randwolf70
06-20-05, 11:09
Hey Bally,

I searched 300 in Albany for that gas station near a hotel. Where were you at? North of Albany or south of it? I looked but couldn't find any stations near a hotel. Was there anything else around it? How has Tally been? I hope to get back there and then on to Perry one day next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Captain94
06-26-05, 07:42
Hi all,

I was down in Albany visiting on business and decided to cruise around. Day 1, found a BSW (distance 6, close 4) on the usual street. Took a visit to the Oglethorpe Motel- nice. Last day, found a WSW that was a 6 on Oglethorpe and visited the Maybry (even better). Better luck this time than when I lived in Albany!

Captain94
09-10-05, 03:02
NO ONE in Albany has been trolling? What gives people. Don't make me come down there and entertain myself so I can give you an informative post. Is LE wild now or what? Oglethorpe is where it's at AND around the Regent.

Ybor Ed
05-01-06, 14:19
Are there any AMP's in Albany.

Lookinfoit69
05-04-06, 08:36
Are there any AMP's in Albany.None that I've seen, but then I wasn't specifically looking either. Just spent the week there and it is a ghost town in that regard. Best hope to find one in that town at all however will likely be out near the area surrounding the base , or at least that side of town.

Captain94
05-04-06, 19:30
No AMPs in Albany, better to go up north near the Marine Base up there. Albany only has a supply base, no hardcore folks there and thus not even a strip club in the stuck-up area of Albany.

Slow Hand69
06-17-06, 15:37
I live in Albany and I agree that the Jack Rabbit truck stop has action due to the nature of the business and being located to Lenoard Street, Cone Street and that trailer park behind Harvey's supermarkeet. Also Harding Street, Davis Street, etc. that are South of Oglethorpe Avenue and those hot Motels, is good, also for seeing street walkers in the daytime, also.

If any of you live in or close to Albany, please email me [Email address deleted by Admin] so we can discuss the local action etc. A running buddy and I are making slow progress towards finding lifestyle people and daytime parties that are hot. Information from out of towners is helpful and appreciated, but as for me I want to communcate with locals who are hot and ready for most anything goes. Since one man's trash is another man's treasure, let's talk and see what is there to offer each other. With at least 3 toy stores but no XXX movies and not even a gay bar, I find hope for this town. Or is there a gay hideway that nobody knows about? I am not picky when it comes to good head.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Captain94
06-18-06, 23:40
69, plenty of Transvestites and cross-dressers in Albany, so you can get that on the streets in the same spot you mentioned off Highland. I prefer women myself, so I keep on cruising. I don't think it's a good idea to "meet" others from this site in the real world as Uncle Leo could be right around the corner and it'd be a shame if someone ratted out other folks. In my opinion, hunting should happen solo while the dreams of the kill can be shared here with our lovely first amendment rights.

Randwolf70
06-20-06, 09:15
I haven't posted here in forever because I came a frog's hair of getting busted last year - some info that was shared with me on the board and then I had shared on the board lead me into a "what seemed like" a setup or sting based on the info I gave. If the girl hadn't been quick with her thinking it would have been jail for both of us, and she was a outcall girl not a sw. I have mostly been just watching the boards but I believe things have cooled off and I will get back into posting about my trolling. Just be careful because the cops must watch this place from time to time because I was in tally at a hotel - not the SI - but a regular one for a setup meeting and as we were going in the room there were three undercover cops there out of nowhere asking a ton of questions. Thank god this is america and you do still have certain rights as long as you have clothes on. Any way - I look forward to getting back into posting and maybe PW can get a couple of us together in tallly again.

Randwolf70
07-26-06, 09:30
I was on slappy and saw what appeard to be a decent looking wsw late 30's looking going to the mabry motel - not sure of the name - the one beside Harveys. Also saw a soso red head at the trailer park across from the truck stop.

Lookinfoit69
08-25-06, 08:50
Have info on local scene for those interested. PM me for details. You must have info to share as well, and at least as many/few posts as I - don't wanna spoil it by invigorating the wrong source.

Slow Hand69
08-25-06, 10:06
I could take someone on a tour of numerous locations in Albany, GA that quicke sex is offered. I seek those who spend time and enjoy the experience, not the ones who tell me up front two things, 1. It will be fast. 2. She refuses to enjoy it or even try to enjoy it. I live in Albany, GA and know the ropes, the wrong ropes, in my opinion. I keep fooling around with them in hopes they will lead me to the ones I actually seek. I even offer a modest monetary fee for referrals etc. but it has gotten me nowhere, not even with the cabbies. The cabbies know where they take fares, leave them and come back an hour or more later to pick them up again, but will not share that information with me. I try to project my requirement to keep it legal by informing all that I seek to date a particular type of woman. I do not buy sex, but I make friends. I help my friends, financially. That is far more than most men do who women around here date.

Slow Hand

Lookinfoit69
11-17-06, 17:50
Have friend looking to establish clientele. Phone number is available, however I must be comfortable with you. My level of comfort depends largely on your degree of input on this board. Also, you must have some leads (numbers, contacts) for me as well. Out of town contacts work well too as I do travel quite a bit. Hit me in PM for exchange!

Upnrunin
11-28-06, 13:28
I was in the parking lot of Harvey's next to the Mabry when I noticed a WSW sitting on the curve near the motel. Another WSW came out of the grocery store and stopped at a car and talked with the driver a few minuets and then met up with the other girl. They walked to a blue care with 2 other girls and the BM driver.

Afterwards, they left and walked north on Slappey. One was tall and slender with long brown hair. She was about an 8 at a distance and 7 up close. The other WSW was a little thicker, about a 6. Both would be worth a try.

Anything new Slowhand?

Spectr919
01-18-07, 07:49
I am a new guy but and not related to uncle leo in amny way. I am gong to be in Albany in the nex week and am curious if there is any good places to go strolling. I anyone can help out I would greatly appreciate it.

Spec

PWhipped
01-18-07, 13:58
You have been searching for info since December, why have you not posted of your finds? Posts below!

wet dreams , PW

Forum: AL-Other Areas 01-14-07, 09:20
Reports: 8 General Reports
Views: 724 Posted By Spectr919
Dothan area

Anyone have an info on where to stroll in the Dothan area?
Forum: Tallahassee 01-04-07, 06:58
Reports: 85 General Reports
Views: 6,618 Posted By Spectr919
can anyone offer any help??

I know I am the new guy and such. I am not uncle Leo in any way or connected in any way. I am just a new hobbyist who is seeking some good fun. So if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it on where the action is. Thanks.

Spec
Forum: Panama City 01-04-07, 06:55
Reports: 57 General Reports
Views: 5,486 Posted By Spectr919
Many thanks.

Many thanks for the info. I will do further hunting soon.

Spec
Forum: Panama City 12-31-06, 10:31
any action in PC???

Has all the sw's left town?

Can anyone give any info on where it is?
Forum: Tallahassee 12-31-06, 09:14
Where they at??

I was in Tally last night and drove through the area at the BK. Only saw one wsw who was picked up before I could get around the block. Leo was as thick as fleas on a hound dog in the area too. Can anyone give more locations to look other than the BK?
Forum: Panama City 12-19-06, 07:33
New to this guide

Hello out there,

I am a new guy to this guide and was in PC Sunday looking for some action. I tried Harrrison, 15 and Dodges but am not sure where to look on 15 and Harrison. I picked up a wsw at Dodges and bbbjcim was decent. Can any guys help out with some advice on where to pick up others at?? I am not connected to uncle leo in any way.

I am a new guy but and not related to uncle leo in amny way. I am gong to be in Albany in the nex week and am curious if there is any good places to go strolling. I anyone can help out I would greatly appreciate it.

Spec

Spectr919
01-18-07, 19:59
I have been asking for help because the only find I have made is the one I found in Panama City. Since that post I have not made any finds. All strolling has come up empty for me.

Spec

You have been searching for info since December, why have you not posted of your finds? Posts below!

wet dreams , PW

Forum: AL-Other Areas 01-14-07, 09:20
Reports: 8 General Reports
Views: 724 Posted By Spectr919
Dothan area

Anyone have an info on where to stroll in the Dothan area?
Forum: Tallahassee 01-04-07, 06:58
can anyone offer any help??

I know I am the new guy and such. I am not uncle Leo in any way or connected in any way. I am just a new hobbyist who is seeking some good fun. So if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it on where the action is. Thanks.

Spec
Forum: Panama City 01-04-07, 06:55
Many thanks.

Many thanks for the info. I will do further hunting soon.

Spec
Forum: Panama City 12-31-06, 10:31
any action in PC???

Has all the sw's left town?

Can anyone give any info on where it is?
Forum: Tallahassee 12-31-06, 09:14
Where they at??

I was in Tally last night and drove through the area at the BK. Only saw one wsw who was picked up before I could get around the block. Leo was as thick as fleas on a hound dog in the area too. Can anyone give more locations to look other than the BK?
Forum: Panama City 12-19-06, 07:33
New to this guide

Hello out there,

I am a new guy to this guide and was in PC Sunday looking for some action. I tried Harrrison, 15 and Dodges but am not sure where to look on 15 and Harrison. I picked up a wsw at Dodges and bbbjcim was decent. Can any guys help out with some advice on where to pick up others at?? I am not connected to uncle leo in any way.

Golfnutz
02-02-07, 08:25
Greetings all! Long time, no post; but I had been been dating a nice lady for a while and thought I'd give her the courtesy of monogamy. But lo' the winds o' change are blowing and the need for strange has once again arisen.

Company has had me working in dawson and I came across this article in the Jan 25, 2007 Albany Journal: " ...Doughtery County Sherriff's Dept and Albany/Doughtery drug unit came to the resuce last week by conducting a sting at Mock Road and Leonard Avnue. Seven Men were charged with Pandering- a misdemeanor. An internet blogger says he knows of another area where women aggressively solict men...The Hotspot: a trucker's fuel stop on Georgia 300. We wonder if APD Chief will jump on this tip..."

Thought this article was interesting for a couple of reasons.
1. Are they actually getting tips from the interent?
2. What other blog?
3. I can't belive lil' ole albany is getting into the sting game.
4. They are missing some other good areas, lol.

When I was around in the spring/summer the choices were much better in ALB, doesn't seem like there is as much out there now. The brunette who walks the Oglethrope/Slappey corner does a greatd deep BBJ for a Jackson + tip. She can usually be found late nite/early AM. She seems like the only true regular that I see with any frequency in my sproadic trips.

Others of any qualty seem to be very rare and inconsistent, but do apear from time to time if you keep your eye out. Other long term/high post members can IM me to share info.

Stay safe!

Nickster53
02-12-07, 09:47
I am going to be down in Americus next week. Do any of you guys have any contacts or information down in that area for some fun? I will be glad to share results as well as pas on any information for ATL or any other location that I travel to. I am a infrequent contributor, but do pass on what I know.

PM me if you would rather.

Thanks,

Nickster

Phattcatt40
04-13-07, 14:11
Hello,, boys,

Not real sure what the deal is with this but. There is a mexican restaurant on broad ave called sanjoes on Friday nights after hours around midnight turns in to nite club they bring in very attractive and dressed to be noticed young mexican girls. I here they come in from Atlanta ga, they charge a fee of $5. 00 to dance with men, and on Saturday night there have girls of all races giving lap dances and who knows what else. May be worth yall checking out.

Phattcatt40
04-13-07, 14:41
Mexcan restaurant on Broad ave in Albany called Sanjoes after hours on weekends becomes a nite club. Young attractive, and dressed to be noticed mexican girls are brought in I here from Atlanta ga. They offer $5.00 dances and I'm not sure what else. And Saturday night all types of girls offer lap dances.

Golfnutz
05-02-07, 18:26
Took a tour this weekend, Wasn't able to make it out Sat Night, but was surprised at the amount of activity on Sunday during the day when I made a grocery run to Harveys. Saw 6 WSW in close proximity to each other, at one time there were three in a group. Rated anywhere from a 4 up to a couple of 7's. Ages ranged from early 20's to early 40's.

I can't put any rhyme, reason, or regularity to the times they might appear. I don't get down to Albany much in the after midnight hours,so I can't really attest to that, but you are likely to see one at any time of the day in some areas, but without regularity ( ie. they may be there at 10 am one day, then not again for the next two weeks).

In other areas of town, what is the deal with the gals hanging around the old motel on Oglethrope BLVD ( maybe the Oglethorpe Motel???) Have seen a couple there, one with long blond hair that I'd like to get a close-up look at, but just seems like too obvious a place to pick someone up at.

Anyone have a line on a semi-pro in town? Would like to find someone like that or a nice gal who needs help with the rent on a regular basis.

Riker
06-19-07, 12:18
Mexcan restaurant on Broad ave in Albany called Sanjoes after hours on weekends becomes a nite club. Young attractive, and dressed to be noticed mexican girls are brought in I here from Atlanta ga. They offer $5.00 dances and I'm not sure what else. And Saturday night all types of girls offer lap dances.Good times to be had there.

If anyone knows of any places like this near ATL I'd like to know.

One Putt
07-28-07, 17:41
The old Jack Rabbit truck stop is now a Pilot and the girls from the crack trailer park across the street work the property (truckers). If you're not in a truck park on or near the west side of the Pilot and you'll see them coming and going, always after dark. They hide between the trucks and knock on doors so it's hard if you're not in a big truck.

Unfortunately I just heard that Wal-Mart bought the trailer park and Aug. 1st the dozers start. Pilot won't tolerate girls for very long and the dissapearance of the breeding ground probably means that this area will dry up. I see SW's in the neighborhoods N and W of the Pilot on a hit and miss basis, just have to cruise I guess but there does seem to be action in this town.

Redsox2005
11-01-07, 21:02
Anything at all going on in Albany these days. I am here for a few weeks. Shoot me a PM if you want.

Box369
03-08-08, 15:52
Okay, this report is a little old due to some computer problems, but I figured, better late than never.

I recently went on a trip down to FLA (see posts in Ocala and Orlando) and when I left Albany, I decided to cruise to spot a little action and see if I could set something up on my return.

This was on the 23rd of Feb. Around 2 pm.

I cruised by the Mabry and nothing. Went east on 82 and started scanning the side streets. Spotted 2 BSW on South Harding and Highland, just about 50 yards from the Oglethorpe. Cruised by, and each looked like a 4-5, one with large tits. Not my style, so I cruised down to the trailer park around Harvey's Supermarket and nothing was going there either. Went back around the Oglethorpe, and spotted a WSW, very early 20's standing in the same spot the BSWs had been earlier. I stopped and picked her up.

Her name is Mallory and I was able to get her digits. Won't share as of yet, but I may later on. She is about 5'3" and weighs about 100lbs. She is quiet, but had no attitude. She is a cute little girl, if you like little spinners. She lives around in that area, and the phone number she gave me isn't hers. It belongs to some white guy (boyfriend, pimp, brother? ). Played phone tag and its legit but I wasn't able to set anything up for the return trip. She is about a 7 on the scale. Said everything on was on the menu except anal.

Returned through Albany on March 1st around 11pm. Went through Harvey's Supermarket and trailer park area and nothing was out. Cruised down to Mabry and Oglethorpe and saw only a few BSW which rated about a 2. Headed north on Slappey and saw a WSW crossing Slappey going east. I got her eye and pulled in behind a funky looking Maryland Chicken restaurant. Her name is Kay and she has a cute blond punk haircut to her. She is early 40s, has some crack teeth, but other than that, not bad at all. Negotiated for a BBBJCIM for. 15. Drove her to a spot which I am comfortable at, a few miles out of town. She wasn't too apprehensive about going that far but I told her upfront. Got a wonderful BBBJ and in the middle of it, I asked for covered FS for an extra. 1 for. 25 total. She went for it, and it was good. C cup breasts, and she was a bit of a screamer, but that made it better for me. We both had an orgasm and were exhausted. Total parked time, about 30 minutes.

However once or twice during the act, when I would grab her arm to move it, she was freak out a bit and beg me not to hurt he. I had no intention of doing that, but that told me she has been worked over a couple of times. Not the first time I have seen that either. Sad.

Took her back and dropped her off near where I got her. By this time, LEO was out in big force.

She has no phone but gave me her street address and said I could swing by any time.

Of course, the above never happened, its all lies.

Hafems
03-25-08, 21:22
Plz be careful of the mallory spoke about in the eairler post, give her only some of the money to start w/ or she will lv you hanging. But I was able to find her later and told her to work her end of the deal or id call the po-po everytime I saw her out on the street. Which she agreed to for 10. 00 more tolal spent was 30. 00 for BBBJ and cfs.

Randwolf70
04-09-08, 20:41
Since the trailer park closed by the pilot I have been cruising different spots and have seen a few but my schedule lately has only allowed me to cruise and look. There were three girls in town that used to be found on leonard area, one was named taz - older blonde - can not remember the other two girls but have not seen any three of them lately. Saw one blonde earlier this week in the trailer park by the gas station on mock & 300. She was wearing a sun dress, blond, probably 30ish but got scooped up before I could turn through station. Saw one that I thought was at least a 6 or so at the oglethorpe inn but when I pulled in and talked to her she was way old and way scarry looking up close - wow - run run run. Anyway, I told her don't get pissed but I will pass up for now- she said she had some other girls she could hook me up with and gave me her room number saying she stayed there most of the time. I did see several girls coming and going so I will check it out when I get back to town. I will be glad to give the more detailed info to a message if anyone needs it. Where have all the girls went that used to hang in the trailer park by the truck stop? I will be in town on thursday and update what I find.

Randwolf70
04-09-08, 23:15
Becca and christy were the other two girlsnames. Becca was a red head who gave several wonderful dreamy times and christy was skinny, cute but really hurried every time. Would love to find becca again one day.

Randwolf70
04-10-08, 21:59
Cruised through the usual spots today and saw the scary blonde and a skinny black haired girl about a 4 at the oglethorp motel. Saw three bsw that one was probably a man but the other two looked a decent 5, they were at that intersection by the allet that goes behind the hotel on oglethorp. Nothing over around cone or leonard or the truck stop or harveys. Did go up slappy to the other end and was getting gas at that enmark by zaxbys and there were three girls hanging around that hotel inthe back of the parking lot there. Two bsw really small and thin and one wsw that was about 5'5", dark hair and skinny. She kept coming in and out of her room, waved me twice but I was leary about going over there, there was a lot of folks going in and out of different rooms and they all seemed to be residents cause there were only two cars in the lot. I waved her to come to me at the station but she would not leave the room doorway. Could have been a set up but there seemed to be way to many non le types around. Maybe next time when I have more time and that little feeling in my gut is not as strong to watch out. Is there anything at all between albany and dothan, al. Like leary, arlington, blakely or webb - any body make that trip or stops.

Golfnutz
04-14-08, 19:51
Thanks for the reports! Been seeing most of the activity in the same places already mentioned in previous posts Rand, check out Mock and Leonard, sometime see the old TP gals walking the block by the preschool and up to the laundry mat then back down to the fire station, have see the redhead and a petite brunette with glasses there. Older scary blonde was out at the olgethorpe this afternoon.

PWhipped
04-18-08, 10:44
Rand and Golf/no/nuts (grin) You missed a fantatic meet and greet in Atlanta that I hosted/organized. Sent you both a invite, there were more escorts there than mongers, a buyers market. (LOL)

Wet dreams, PW

Box369
04-19-08, 11:14
Plz be careful of the mallory spoke about in the eairler post, give her only some of the money to start w/ or she will lv you hanging. But I was able to find her later and told her to work her end of the deal or id call the po-po everytime I saw her out on the street. Which she agreed to for 10. 00 more tolal spent was 30. 00 for BBBJ and cfs.Thank you for the info Hafems. I appreciate it. That's what makes this board work.

If you do not mind me asking, how was her performance - BBBJ and CFS?

Lookinfoit69
04-26-08, 15:37
I've seen Mallory more than once. In my experience, she has never tried to scam me but has behaved rather paranoid at times, and other times real flaky for whatever reason. But when she is down, she is down, and performs like a champ. Catching her at the right time is key. Definitely a YMMV situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafems
Plz be careful of the mallory spoke about in the eairler post, give her only some of the money to start w/ or she will lv you hanging. But I was able to find her later and told her to work her end of the deal or id call the po-po everytime I saw her out on the street. Which she agreed to for 10. 00 more tolal spent was 30. 00 for BBBJ and cfs.

Thank you for the info Hafems. I appreciate it. That's what makes this board work.

If you do not mind me asking, how was her performance - BBBJ and CFS?

Randwolf70
05-06-08, 11:23
Had the chance to hook up with mallory before going out of town. Was a good time. bbbj and cfs not rushed at all. She was really nice and not nervous at all. Would recommend it for a lunch time. Better than a lunch at long horns. She is at the hotel living there. Can be intimidating at first but use your gut feelings - if it seems funny get out. Trust your self first.

Box369
05-10-08, 12:17
Sorry for the delayed post.

Was passing through Albany on Sunday at 8pm, May the 4th and spied Mallory on South Davis Street not too far from the Oglethorpe with some fat little BSW. Didn't want to stop for her, but I could have as it was dark and not too much LE around. Also spotted what I think was WSW Kim w/jet black hair. I am about 80% positive it was Kim (mentioned by me a few posts earlier).

Didn't partake of anything, as I had already gotten a pipe cleaning in Lake City, FL earlier that day.

Cruised through the trailer park by intersection of 520 and Cordele Road. Didn't seen anything but a few very skanky BSW. That area has been almost completely dead the law few times I've been through.

The above is a complete fabrication and never happened.

Noodle Head
05-16-08, 22:59
Looking for any sort of strip clubs within an hour drive of Albany. Anyone know of anywhere?

Thanks

Train5
05-17-08, 21:57
Looking for any sort of strip clubs within an hour drive of Albany. Anyone know of anywhere?

ThanksThere is nothing here or nearby. We live in a wasteland.

Lookinfoit69
05-18-08, 10:07
Wasteland indeed! Their used to be a cafe/nude restaurant ala "Erotic Cafe" here during early/mid 90's however, it had no staying power. Don't know the source of it's demise (politics, economics etc) but dude is right; there is nothing.

I have heard rumors of people arranging for private parties but thats about as good as it gets. If not in your network, you assed out!

South Georgia Waste Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle Head

Thanks
There is nothing here or nearby. We live in a wasteland.

Randwolf70
05-21-08, 08:34
Cruised yesterday morning around oglethorp and saw 4 bsw. Two at the store by the car wash where all the cops wash cars. They were decent around 5's. Saw two on the corner of highland and harding. i swear one was a dude-had to be. The one with him/her was about a 4. Cruised to north slappy and got gas at the station in front of the dollar inn and mallory was there. As usula I ran out of time and had to leave albany but there was girls there yesterday.

Randwolf70
05-23-08, 14:00
A great friend hooked me up with a killer girl (actually two girls but this is about the first one) in Atlanta this week. Her name is Malaysia. I will give detail here cause she was telling me she wanted to try traveling south of Atlanta to possibly the Columbus, Albany, or Tallahassee areas. I told her I would try to introduce or set her up with some of the dudes in our hobby from these areas. She is a killer time. Treated me like royalty. There was not the first hint of being rushed, not clock watching or trying to end things quickly. It was all about what I wanted and what felt good to me. Well worth more than what was worked out at 150. It went right at hour but I believe she would have stayed longer but I was beat. If you get the chance to meet her do it. She is about 5feet, early 20’s, tight little perky body and loves all positions. Her concern is making you happy. She was just plain fun to be around and I look forward to the next time I get to see her.

Golfnutz
05-29-08, 11:27
Yesterday at 4 PM I was gassing up at the truckstop. Noticed a white gal leaving the truck parking area and heading west down Clark. Looked to be late 20's-early 30's, dark hair past her shoulders, and was wearing denim shorts and a cut up shirt/halter that barely contained her large bra-less breasts. She ranked an easy 7-8.

Had to get to an apt., so no time to partake, but I did do a loop after the fill up and saw her walking down Cone.

Randwolf70
06-26-08, 18:13
Saw the girl you were talking about golf - tried to get around to get her but she got snagged before I could get around the block. She was at that station across from the trailer park - think it is a petro. Looked for her again later that afternoon and she was no where. Checked out mallory by zaxbys- always a good time. Been a lot of heat there lately though.

Golfnutz
06-26-08, 23:07
One of the reasons for the police presence at the dollar inn is because the owner got busted paying guys to steal appliances from local stores so he could remodel the rooms.

There is a new place on Oglethorpe that rents by the week. I think its called the Stony Creek, but haven't had time to investigate yet.

Saw the older strawberry bonde out by cone on wed. night. She looks 30 something , 8 body 5 face. Streets have seemed very slow.

Golfnutz
06-27-08, 17:36
Saw the strawberry blonde today at 5 pm coming out of the trailer park on north Mock/300. Prevously I gave her a 5 for the face but after seeing her in the light I'd give her a 7.

1 wsw and 1 bsw (both 5's) on Highland thursday around 7 pm.

Golfnutz
07-30-08, 07:25
Had the urge to burn gas tuesday night so came down to ABY. Truck stop and surround hoods were dead.
The dollar inn looked to be holding a few possibilities. C store in front was closed so I didn't spend too long checking things out, but did get three waves from WSWs in lot and balcony.
Highland and harding looked like a BSW convention with 6 hanging out. Saw one WSW walking highland between davis and harding. She looked early 20s, brunette, great body. Did a loop and saw the face and killed my mood. She could be /used to be pretty but her eyes were deeply sunken and she looked like she was comming down off a 4 day meth binge. Decided to pass and headed back to the country.

Golfnutz
09-25-08, 13:00
Board here is dead, but thought I'd contriute a report. The highland area has been jumping lately with WSWs. Some of them are pretty decent looking too. A drive on wed. night around 10 pm turned up 4 of them around the budget inn and the mosque.

Golfnutz
04-02-09, 18:05
Sad state with the lack of reports here. Last week my cousin came to visit and we went trolling. There were a few bsw on highland around nine pm. Some were good, some not so good. The truck stop was holding two wsw that I saw. Both were early forties, good bodies and worn faces, could be found in the shadows by the truck entrance on Clark. Both came up to the car and offered, so they weren't semitruck exclusive.

We passed on the pickings there and headed back to the hotel. On mock road after ten pm we passed a wsw with a nice looking body. Did the slow pass by with windows down and she asked for a ride. Asked for a ride to her house on Butler, and told us she had a girlfriend there and we could all party for a while.

We grabbed a twelve pack, took her to her house and just wanted to see where this adventure would lead. We hung with the two of them for while and drank. After twenty minutes an offer for sex and a gir girl show was made. We all piled into the king size bed and got busy. The blonde friend was pretty hot, lots of tatoos, b cups and early thirties. The brunette was clean, shaved and had an nice figure, except for one ruptured breast implant and a horrible spider bite on her tummy. Thankfully she kept the flaws hidden by clothing during our session.

The blonde is from worth county and comes over rarely. The brunette lives on Butler. Sorry, but i forgot the names. Was a fun and unique session that lasted about two hours.

Pleasur Awaits
04-07-09, 02:28
The blonde friend was pretty hot, lots of tatoos, b cups and early thirties. The brunette was clean, shaved and had an nice figure, except for one ruptured breast implant and a horrible spider bite on her tummy.The blonde may be who I saw around 11 Monday morning walking up Mock near the trailer park. I was cutting through from Oglethorpe and didn't have time to stop, but she looked very nice. But she gave signs of interest. This isn't my usual habitat, so was playing safe, but she was definitely hot.

Golfnutz
05-27-09, 08:21
Anyone have info or know the story on the two police officers fired due to their involvement with prostitutes?

Hafems
09-02-09, 17:22
I will have to say I see mongers out all the time but no-one is reporting. I got Mandy or Manda off of highland today. She was out with 2 other WSW she was prob a 6 on my scale the other 2 was BIG like 275 lbs or more. The redhead was cute for bbw but not my taste. Well we went to a spot a few miles away and she was nervious and I don't think she wanted to be out doing this but agreed to 20 for BBBJ and it was not very good. She wanted to use her hands and spit on it more tthan suck what she was supposed to be suckong on. Said she was tired so I said screw it and took her back. Said she will give me freebe next time she is out. 5-5 maybe 135 B tits if that. Tramp stamp on back. Said 29 but dosnt look it and said had to get home to kids. Said one of 2 w her was mom so who looking after kids. Asked bout mallory and told she's in jail as of y-day. Hopefully my fellow mongers have better luck than I. Saw notta aff mock and leonard area. If anyone knows where the hos are hiding at I'd love to know in a pm. If she didn't wanna be there I'd feel sorry for her and that's how she was acting towards the end.

Vinnie Grey
01-21-10, 22:29
I'm both new to Albany (just over a year here) and to mongering (only been with two SWs so far), so I may not come up with the best information, but damnit I'll try. I've only gone out looking for SWs a few times, and not really knowing anything I just instinctively chose to start looking on Highland. Every time I've been through there (Friday and Saturday late nites, 1-4 in the morning) I've seen at least one BSW, if not a few. I'm honestly not into black ladies very much, but sometime the little head wins that fight. Have yet to see any WSWs anywhere in Albany, but after reading this scant thread I'll go check out Mock and Clark. More later.

Randwolf70
03-10-10, 16:00
Back in the game again. Cruised the normal spots today - high and ogle - and all through east albany. Nothing for the last two hours. Swung by the hotel just past the bypass omn slaphappy looking for the usual dreamcatchers but none to be found. Talked to one resident there and he said he had not seen Mallory in a while. But not too sure about his judgement or vision for that fact. Gonna try to step up the looking and hopefully the finding. Hope to post something a little more helpful next time.

Vinnie Grey
03-22-10, 00:17
Where is this hotel with the dreamcatchers you speak of? I went out last weekend, drove up and down Highland and surrounding streets for a few hours, settled on the one non-chubby chick I could find, an older black woman, said she was from NY (ha!). Wasn't the greatest experience, but at least I got to blow a load, I suppose.

Anyone know where to find white girls?

Ratco2002
03-25-10, 00:18
Where is this hotel with the dreamcatchers you speak of? I went out last weekend, drove up and down Highland and surrounding streets for a few hours, settled on the one non-chubby chick I could find, an older black woman, said she was from NY (ha!). Wasn't the greatest experience, but at least I got to blow a load, I suppose.

Anyone know where to find white girls?I was down there a couple of nights ago. I saw 3 WSW walking along Highland around 2 am, 2 of which were together and offered 2 girls for just 20 bucks. I only offered for one who gave me a decent BBBJ at a good spot, nothing special. The third WSW I'm intrigued about; spinner type but got picked up multiple times. I'll try her out next time I'm down. Hope this helps.

Mr Goodwrench
05-14-10, 00:39
Happened to be in Albany for a couple of nights.... thanks to the others that have posted intel. Took out for a cruise to see if the town was dead or alive and night 1 it was dead. Saw three unattractive BSW's on or around Highland and passed. Night two.... headed out and looked like it was going to be an unveventful trip again, til i passed a BSW with amazing assets. I looped around and went in for the pick up, she hopped right in and agreed to go to a spot i had found during some reacon on night 1. She asked for .3 but settled on .2 for a bbbjcim. Overall, she was nice to look at with some bolt on D cups and a nice set of DSL's but I wouldn't pick her up again....too much usage of the hand for my liking. Said her name was Lashawn. All in all I saw 5 BSW's and no WSW. She said that everyones hated uncle picked up all the WSW for a vacation in the grey bar motel. Saw little to no Leo while crusing both nights. Of course this was just a dream....

Go Fast Turn Left.

Mr G.

Vinnie Grey
11-01-10, 19:19
Been around the usual areas a few times in the past week, every night I've gone by I run into Leo and haven't seen any regulars, hell, I haven't seen anyone! Is anyone else having any luck lately?

Dave Phd
12-05-10, 19:21
Greetings,

Visiting from the ATL and thought I would see what the pickings are like in Albany. If anyone has any regulars they would like to "share" I would greatly appreciate it. Driving a company car and don't want to be out mongerering in it. I know things can be slim south of Macon, but I'm confident one of you fine gents will help a fellow out. I am a trusted contributer to the Atlanta thread, so if you are ever up that way I will gladly return the favor (hell I may even treat you to some fun on me).

Dave

Dave Phd
12-05-10, 23:24
I fell asleep after the Falcon's game, dreamed that I decided to see the sites. I dreamed I found some useful info online as to where sites maybe seen in this fair city. In my dream I cruised for a bit when I spotted a pair of really nice leather pants. In those leather pants was a fat brown ass, attached to some thick thighs, and a cute face 7/10. Since I am super cautious in new dreams I rode by, and eye contact was made. I dreamed I made a turn on a side street. The dream got weird, with some crazy groping and tit flashing going on, I guess caution is always on my mind even in my dreams.

The dream was pretty length, but the cliff notes go as such CBJ, cfs, nice load on stomach. Lots of spirited fun in this dream. Don't normally dream about CBJ, but this one was a 9/10, can't give any CBJ a 10/10 but this was as close as it could get. I dreamed the CBJ was long with lots of deep throat and little hand work. The cfs was just as spirited, cowgirl, mish, doggie, lazy dog, then more mish until I pop my top all over her stomach. In my dreams pop on stomach is always fun. Then my phone rang and I awoke from my dream.

The pic reflects the leather pants in my dream. Trusted members should already know what to do if they want more details of this dream.

Member #4216
03-09-11, 01:27
Hello,

I will be visiting Albany GA March 23rd through the 24th.

You can find all my info and pics on my website.

Be sure to read the Scarlett Letters!

I hope to make more new friends while I"m visiting in the area.

Thanks

http://www.ScarlettKiss.com

Hotcr250
09-23-11, 15:29
Just found a couple of hot ladies Alexis hot redhead and Sammie 404-908-7483. Has anyone seen these ladies? They both look to good to be true. Thanks for the help. Both are on backpage in Albany Ga.

Lookinfoit69
11-27-11, 23:23
If ever in the area and need info on where to get hook-ups let me know. Happen to know a few always looking to TCB. Senior members that can be trusted only; sorry, if I'm not comfortable, I will not share info.

Gchild72
12-08-11, 00:45
Met Connie on Mock. .30 for a BBBJ, qouted. 60 for FS. She's a 4-5 good service and attitude.

DeeepnurThroat
03-07-12, 13:34
http://macon.backpage.com/FemaleEsco.ie-22/11131114

Looks TGTBT but if these pics are really her I want to know.

JakeSteed04
04-23-12, 18:19
Been doing recon about 3 nights a week for 2 weeks with no luck. Highland and surrounding streets as well as oglethorpe. Zero. Can anybody make a suggestion? Pm me

JakeSteed04
04-23-12, 19:31
Having zero luck in the locations posted here. Would love to report but theres nothing to report on. Any help would be appreciated.

Pocoroba
08-04-12, 14:43
Anybody had any experiences with house on Tift Avenue with SW's on front porch and walking around neighborhood?

Lookinfoit69
12-14-13, 05:48
http://albanyga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-sweet-playful-and-discreet-vanessa-25/20755980

Try this if ever in area.

Good value; good time, open menu, all wrapped, no clock and the appropriate level of enthusiasm. Location may deter some but concerns are misguided...just act as though you belong and its smooth sailing.

Looks exactly like pics...very friendly, easy to talk to.

Mrmilijr
01-05-14, 03:55
Anyone have any info on this pretty young thing? I have been wanting to see her for awhile now, but I have to make about an hour and a half trip in order to do so.

http://albanyga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-exclusive-addiction-call-gia-23/20464243

Hotcr250
03-25-14, 17:08
The following ad has fake pictures: http://albanyga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/u-w-i-l-l-me-gorgeous-im-b-a-c-k-working-with-karma-k-i-ss-is-23/19055736 Google pictures get a nice lady in Boston. Google phone number get different girl.

Member #4706
12-06-14, 17:23
Greetings mongers. I've been lurking the threads for almost a year but finally decided to cave in a create an account. I am new to the boards but I am a mongering vet. I've been mongering off and on for about ten years. I primarily do massage parlors, followed by strip clubs. Escorts I will do occasionally from various websites. I will cruise the streets often but streetwalkers I very seldomly partake in for safety reasons unless I come across a true diamond in a rough. Although I have a busy schedule, I will try to report as often as possible.

I've noticed that the reports for Albany are not great but I will do the best I can. West Highland between Madison and Harding Streets generally has some action though they are obvious addicts. Been through there twice this past week. The first time was on Thursday morning around 4:30. I saw three BSW out and about. One wasn't too bad, but the other two were straight-up looking crackheads. I also saw two guys standing nearby sort of keeping an eye on them. Probably pimps but I'm not entirely sure.

The second time was Friday night shortly before midnight. Lots of cars parked in front of House of Jazz but I did see one BSW with glasses that would post up at various spots on the street. I made at least four loops around the blocks to make sure she was a working girl and I believe she was. She was first standing in front of the Royal Inn. After my second loop she was still there. My third loop she was roughly a block away from that spot still standing. During my forth loop she moved across the street about a half block down.

The area isn't nearly as active as it used to be but there are some that are still out there. I believe the best opportunity is in the wee hours of the morning after 3:00. The clubs and bars are usually closed by then so if you see a woman or a pair of women that are walking they are most likely working. The women seem to be cracked out over in this area and that is why I don't partake.

Jaustin
01-15-15, 17:10
Has anyone had the pleasure? Sorry about the shortcut being in the title, but it would not copy to the body with my pad.

Hotcr250
01-22-15, 15:16
Has anyone had a dream about this new lady? http://albanyga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-sexy-and-waiting-on-you/26940469.

Member #4706
01-22-15, 16:07
Has anyone had a dream about this new lady? http://albanyga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-sexy-and-waiting-on-you/26940469.I'm willing to try but most white providers are not friendly to black men for whatever reason.

Hotcr250
01-26-15, 14:31
Has anyone had a dream about:http://albanyga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/call-gypsy-229449-7948-50-special-up-late-up-early/24266007 been posting for sometime but no reviews. Thanks.

Member #4706
01-31-15, 03:11
I've seen reviews of her on the other site and they were positive. I've noticed in her ads that it doesn't say "no AA men" or "no black men please" so I may actually have a chance of meeting her.

Has anyone had a dream about:http://albanyga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/call-gypsy-229449-7948-50-special-up-late-up-early/24266007 been posting for sometime but no reviews. Thanks.

Member #4706
02-05-15, 23:07
Has anyone checked out that new strip club on Liberty Expressway? Apparently there is some heat behind it.

http://www.walb.com/story/28016902/arrested-stripper-raises-license-questions-at-nightclub

Lookinfoit69
03-02-15, 06:55
I've seen reviews of her on the other site and they were positive. I've noticed in her ads that it doesn't say "no AA men" or "no black men please" so I may actually have a chance of meeting her.She will see you Banga!

Hotcr250
04-22-15, 14:08
Be careful with this one: http://albanyga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-to-town-in-need-of-some-southern-hospitality/28588338 Go to tallahassee, fl review thread and put in number, 2 bad reports. Different name but same number reprots also state them using different names. Play safe.

Boba Fetto
05-06-15, 08:56
http://albanyga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-beautiful-and-sexy-long-leg-goddess/28821122

I have seen her add and am tempted to visit.