PDA

View Full Version : Lotus Spa

FlipOver
01-19-17, 16:57
Crossings Shopping Center (Winn Dixie) in NPR.

New girl Sasha. Younger and prettier than Coco & Mia, but not as willing.

Walked in early and as soon as I saw Sasha I knew I wanted to spend some more than usual gettting to know her, so I opted for 90 minutes and no regrets.

Asked if I wanted a shower and I obliged. Was thinking the whole time that I would like to get her on the table and wash every nook and cranny and had the courage to ask, but told me she would get cold (excuse to move on). Got to the room and she had good sensous massage skills and availed her body once I commenced roaming. Has nice set of tata's maybe not quite B's but firm. She likes to smile and she looks to receive it back. She propted her legs with one leg on the floor and one on the table and spread her legs for me. Her vjay was moist and I almost exploded from mutual touching & her pretending to orgasm, but she pulled back after I tried to insert my forefinger. Asked me what I wanted, told her I would like everything, but she responded that she doesn't do anything that involved any penetration. I asked her if she would then go for a CBJ and told her I had a condom and was going for it, until she got this look on her face that she was petrified, so I to assure that I would never force anything, to please relax. Not sure if she understood me, but mannerism can go a long way when there is a breakdown in communications. I think she relaxed a little and proceeded with a HJ. After a short while she asked me why I no like her. I assured her that I did and if I seemed a little disappointed, not to worry about it. Finished happy which brought a smile to her face, but wishing for more. All in all it was a good time and I probably will repeat if all I want is a HE. Sure do hope she opens up after a while of being there.