PDA

View Full Version : Where is she now?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Bangkolulu
04-16-05, 17:37
Are you trying to find out where your favoirite is working now?

I hope this thread can be helpful.

Uncle Buck
04-16-05, 21:35
Does anyone know if Nikkiloo is still around? I tried calling her, but her number is no longer in service.

Jack Mehoff
04-17-05, 03:32
Shoots! Whatever happened to Loretta, Suzy and Michelle of Stargazer?

Wolverine15
04-17-05, 05:45
Looking for J Lo (New Yorker) / JoAnne (Smile).

Shes Thai with some booty. We hit it off as I speak her language.

Had her number and lost it. Last I spoke with her she was on the Mainland.

Mandoo Kane
04-17-05, 12:21
She's been around but I can never catch up with her.

Old Geezer II
04-18-05, 02:22
This was a while ago, maybe like 2001. Just wondering if anyone knows.

Wolverine15
04-18-05, 04:40
Lots of questions but no answers here yet.

Bummmers

Kauai Guy #1
04-18-05, 23:18
She looked thai/mixed, early to mid 30's, with a great body and face. She was my ATF provider. She actually asked me to do bbfs (I declined). Last time I saw her was about 2002 @ NYer.

Member #2650
04-19-05, 05:10
This was a while ago, maybe like 2001. Just wondering if anyone knows.Geezer,

I know there's a lot of posts, but you gotta go through what's already out there first. I posted her whereabouts a few months back, and another member rated her also.
With that said, she is at Orchid as Yuri.

Old Geezer II
04-20-05, 03:58
Are you sure that this is the same person ? From the description it doesnt seem like it. The last I heard of this particular Bebe, she moved to DC. She said she may come back though.

Geezer,

I know there's a lot of posts, but you gotta go through what's already out there first. I posted her whereabouts a few months back, and another member rated her also.
With that said, she is at Orchid as Yuri.

Member #2650
04-21-05, 04:10
Are you sure that this is the same person ? From the description it doesnt seem like it. The last I heard of this particular Bebe, she moved to DC. She said she may come back though.What kind of description are you looking for? (this one was real skinny, maybe A cups, with a really pretty face and medium length hair.) If you are asking a question, then isn't it you who must describe? I am sure that the Bebe that I knew from the NYer is where I said she is, so give us a description of the Bebe you knew. If it's a common name, you gotta be more specific. There's probably a few Bebes that worked there, but I only knew that one.

Old Geezer II
04-21-05, 11:27
The Bebe that I am talking about is about five foot two, 110 lbs. C cup non enhanced, obviously Korean, and originally from Texas. Sorry kind of vague description.

What kind of description are you looking for? (this one was real skinny, maybe A cups, with a really pretty face and medium length hair.) If you are asking a question, then isn't it you who must describe? I am sure that the Bebe that I knew from the NYer is where I said she is, so give us a description of the Bebe you knew. If it's a common name, you gotta be more specific. There's probably a few Bebes that worked there, but I only knew that one.

ganks808
04-23-05, 16:01
Anyone know where Pinky from Milkyway - amp across Sophia's on Young St where is now? Please respond or pm me.

Qjkl
04-24-05, 16:29
OGII,

Your Bebe is a different Bebe. Ours is the one that went to Orchid, definitely not c-cups.

Pinky, now that's someone I miss. I think she had the best pussy ever. I keep calling Orchid to see if she ever is coming back. Did she have good oral skills? I never found out because all the times I saw her I was in such a hurry to get that snug pussy around my rod.

ganks808
04-25-05, 22:47
Hmmm.. I replied but my post disappeared.

Yes, Pinky was indeed very snug, her oral skills are pretty good. I didn't know she moved at Orchid. Are we talking about the same Pinky who was at Milkyway? I wonder where she is at now.

Thoo
04-28-05, 01:04
If she is the same Bebe. Very nice pussy, darker red inner lips, like they are tatooed a different color then the rest of her skin. Excellent enthusiasm.

Good rack. Nice broke engrit, chatty.

April's Body Wash in dallas. She moved from Hawaii, but she still goes back to the islands now and then for her sugar daddies.

She is usually put up in one of the top glass floor rooms downtown Hono.

She is someone's top girl.

Hope to get her again.

Jack Mehoff
04-29-05, 06:08
What about Suzy, Loretta and Michelle? Anybody know what happened to any of them? They all used to Work at Stargazer.

Member #4990
04-30-05, 00:25
Hey,

I'm looking for a stripper named Monique that used to work at Fantasy Island Showgirls and Deja Vu. Hispanic girl with natural breasts and nice smile. I think you can still find her picture on the web under Hawaii Dreamgirls.

Honoluman
04-30-05, 13:26
I here that Maya is back in town. I saw her at a Korean restaurant next to the strip joints. She was with Choi and another older woman. The older woman had a great set on her. I could not go talk to themas i had just got back from CA and my wife was with me. Oh how I long to get back into one of those 2 beautys. Let us know if you know where they are working. We know they are both back in town.

Qjkl
05-01-05, 16:07
Hmmm.. I replied but my post disappeared.

Yes, Pinky was indeed very snug, her oral skills are pretty good. I didn't know she moved at Orchid. Are we talking about the same Pinky who was at Milkyway? I wonder where she is at now.No, Pinky never showed up at Orchid as far as I know. It's just the Milky Way people went over to Orchid, so I figured if she was going to come back, it would be at Orchid.

Member #1062
05-02-05, 02:57
Does anyone have any recommendations for Orchids?

The have a $30 house fee until 6pm. Thanks.

Kay Bee
05-02-05, 21:04
30ish or just below, medium black hair and about 5'-2". Her waist is beginning to fill in a little, but there is not much fat. Lazy cbj, no massage, and has been known to hit you on the chest with her fist.

Member #4990
05-12-05, 04:52
Hey,

I'm looking for a stripper named Monique that used to work at Fantasy Island Showgirls and Deja Vu. Hispanic girl with natural breasts and nice smile. I think you can still find her picture on the web under Hawaii Dreamgirls.Her picture can be found toward the bottom of this webpage, http://www.hawaiidreamgirls.com/index2.html

She is a hottie, but I have not seen her in a while.

Member #2650
05-17-05, 14:40
Does anyone know where these girls from the old New Yorker went?

Suni was the petite girl with the Cleopatra hair style with natural a cups until she had them done to Cs when she was at the now also defunct Studio.

Mink was the star at NYer for a while. She had big fake boobs, a belly peircing and light brown hair.

Angel was the young local Kor/Jap girl with the salon tan and the nice fake boobs. She also had a tat of a butterfly on her back with some kanji. Her service was sub par, but she was very good looking.

wanna party
05-18-05, 10:51
Angel was the young local Kor/Jap girl with the salon tan and the nice fake boobs. She also had a tat of a butterfly on her back with some kanji. Her service was sub par, but she was very good looking.Yeah, she was avg at best, but she did look hella hot. I haven't seen her around since NY closed down.

Jack First
05-19-05, 01:41
Yeah, she was avg at best, but she did look hella hot. I haven't seen her around since NY closed down.Imperial (formerly Milky Way), on Young Street, about 7-8 months ago. Angel was cool, and her boobs were pretty nice, even though they were man-made.

The girl I would really want to see again was the late-20s Jenny with a natural B-C cup rack, a little above average body, relaxed personality, dyed orange mid-length hair girl from Smile Spa, last saw her about a year ago. Anyone know where she is now? Pls either post or PM me.

Thanks

Punani Hunter
05-19-05, 10:07
Wondered if anyone knows were Sammi from Centerfolds moved on to? Short petite brunette haole with straight hair to her shoulder blades. Susposedly was fired last Oct/Nov.

Member #2650
06-09-05, 07:23
Just letting the Geenie from NYer fans know that she is back and now at the VIP. She has gained a little weight, but she is still very cute and hot. She was the short on with the natural breast.

Member #2650
06-10-05, 23:20
What happened to the haole girl Kim from Penthouse who also worked for a little while at Evergreen? I asked about her a few months ago, but I forgot her name, and now I just remembered it. She was the one with mid back light brown hair and the perfect tits. She had a little tat on the back and was a little smelly at times, but she had a very nice bod and pretty good service for a haole provider.

Member #2650
06-12-05, 09:18
Never mind. I went to Paradise Show World the other day, and there she was. She gained some weight and is going by Alisa or something like that, but she still looks good. Now I gotta see if she will still play outside the club.

Nightknight
06-16-05, 21:36
Does anyone know what happened to Brandy? She is a hapa college girl with stunning eyes who danced at Centerfolds for a short time up until a few months ago. She was quite friendly and charming. Has anyone seen her dancing anywhere else? I wonder if she just quit to focus on school or other pursuits.

Member #2650
06-30-05, 03:26
What happened to Tara of Rosemarri? Whe was the fun quirky one that had a little tint of blue in her hair with a little tribal tattoo on her left arm. She was fun and sometimes gave the body to body shampoo.

Member #2650
07-20-05, 06:08
Anyone have any info on Claire from Club Tomorrow from a couple of years ago? This one was the pretty Chinese girl with the perfect tits. She was about 5'6", 125lbs with medium length brown hair. She also worked at Nappa Valley when Tomorrow closed down at 2am. Last I heard was she was arrested for prostitution along with Julie the other Chinese girl there with the nice fake tits.

John Ross
07-20-05, 17:34
Anyone have any info on Claire from Club Tomorrow from a couple of years ago? This one was the pretty Chinese girl with the perfect tits. She was about 5'6", 125lbs with medium length brown hair. She also worked at Nappa Valley when Tomorrow closed down at 2am. Last I heard was she was arrested for prostitution along with Julie the other Chinese girl there with the nice fake tits.I can't remember which one was which as they also used to go by Coco and Yuki when they worked at New Office. Coco, the one with the red Mercedes SLK supposedly is still here as people have seen her at Kaiser with a young child. The one with the long, straight dark hair, Yuki, went back to China.

FYI, they also got busted for prostitution at New Office.

Tiantain
07-20-05, 21:47
Anyone have any info on Claire from Club Tomorrow from a couple of years ago? This one was the pretty Chinese girl with the perfect tits. She was about 5'6", 125lbs with medium length brown hair. She also worked at Nappa Valley when Tomorrow closed down at 2am. Last I heard was she was arrested for prostitution along with Julie the other Chinese girl there with the nice fake tits.I heard they both had immigration problems and got deported after the raid happened at Tomorrow. That is a shame because I wanted to hook up with them both.

Before they worked at Tomorrow they worked at Nappa Valley and Julie would wear a see through knighty that exposed her bra and thong. They use to wear the strangest outfits. There were too many eyes looking at them both for me to move in for the kill. I guess a waited too long. When they started working at Tomorrow then at Nappa Valley after 2am they still had many eyes glued to them. I guess I waited too long again, now no can do.

Honoluman
08-19-05, 10:19
Does anyone know where they went to? I heard that Maya may have gone back to Virginia (703) 585-9696. was told Choi is working in S.F. again with Ruby but not sure. Would like to hook up with any of the 3.

Mushi
08-21-05, 18:21
Does anyone know where they went to? I heard that Maya may have gone back to Virginia (703) 585-9696. was told Choi is working in S.F. again with Ruby but not sure. Would like to hook up with any of the 3.Are you asking about Maya from R7 and Mama Choi (Yo -Yo ) ?

Honoluman
08-21-05, 22:20
Yes, that is who I am asking about. Any idea where they are at now? I would love to see them again.

Nightknight
09-23-05, 00:34
Does anyone know where they went to? I heard that Maya may have gone back to Virginia (703) 585-9696. was told Choi is working in S.F. again with Ruby but not sure. Would like to hook up with any of the 3.Honoluman,

It looks like Kimchi just answered your question on the AMP's list. He says that Maya and Choi are now at Rainbow 9. What is so great about them anyway that makes people rave about them? Just curious.

NightKnight

Honoluman
09-23-05, 09:26
Read the old reviews on them here and in Washington DC. You will then understand why you must try either of them at least once. Both give the best asian you willever get. Yes, mama Yoyo (Choi) is a working girl. Has been for sometime and will always be. She says she will quite but 2 years later new city, 2 years later still working and now owner (2nd time). They don't realize they are getting older. They do treat you fine but don't trust them. Lie's are just part of their life, and they lie every day to almost every one. Just my take on working girls.

Qjkl
09-23-05, 15:56
Went by R9 to see Maya and she does still give great service. She's put on a little weight, but it's well distributed. She had a little bit of a cold when I saw her a couple days ago, so it might be better to wait a couple more days to see her.

Did Choi work somewhere else in between now and when R7 closed? How does her looks/service compare to Maya?

Kimchi
09-23-05, 21:38
Gjkl: From what I hear she just lived with her boyfriend and did niot work. I hear he does not know what she does for a living. He is a local Korean or Chinese she met at church. I think if he knew she would loose him. I hear her and Maya and one other person own this place maybe a fourth. I also hear business is not too good. She is hot though. Man made 36 C or D with a 22 waist and 33 hios. She is short 5'3" -5'4" but gives the best asian and just loves to perform for you. I think she enjoys the work. Face is a 7 but the rest makes up for it. She is about 40. Just look at her hands and face ( take makeup off). But I would love to have her for a few years. I think she is expensive just like Maya or Ruby or Mitchell. Just my general knowledge and what Maya has told me.

Waiman
09-27-05, 05:49
Does anyone know what happened to Miki from R7. I belive she was there for only a month, a few months before they closed. She was GFE and also did bbbj. I was gone for a month and when I got back she was gone. Why do all the good ones leave and all the average and bad ones stay? We should support them when there here so they stay. Also does anyone know what happened to Suzi from Vip? She was the tall one around 5'8" 120lb.

Rotten Otto
09-27-05, 14:41
Does anyone know what happened to Miki from R7. I belive she was there for only a month, a few months before they closed. She was GFE and also did bbbj. I was gone for a month and when I got back she was gone. Why do all the good ones leave and all the average and bad ones stay? We should support them when there here so they stay. Also does anyone know what happened to Suzi from Vip? She was the tall one around 5'8" 120lb.I got the news second hand. You won't be seeing Suzie/Tsuji anymore. Know why? She did the inconceivable: she got married. lives somewhere in Cali. DAmn, if her husband knew the nastiness she did for her customers (I was a steady one of hers and can attest that she was the BEST at everything, and I mean EVERYTHING) he'd be filing for an annulment ASAP. She had the some of the best reviews on this forum, and rightfully so. I'll bet he finds out in less than a year, so I guess you can expect her back about this time in 2006.

Waiman
09-28-05, 01:55
Rotten otto,

If Suzi got married, how could her husband not have a clue? She must hold back alot during thier session or he must be in heaven and not care. Hope to find another like her or see her back in 2006. Also wish I was married to her, having that every night I would'nt have to look at another girl or at leat for a few months.

Member #2650
09-28-05, 09:17
Does anyone know what happened to Miki from R7. I belive she was there for only a month, a few months before they closed. She was GFE and also did bbbj.
Sam,
Which one was Miki? What did she look like, and what was her routine?

Waiman
10-16-05, 18:27
Miki is about 5'4" 115lb 30ish with average body and black mediun length hair, nothing spectacular about her looks. Shower was okay, but gave bbbj and covered fs. Slightly shorter service than an hour but was very nice and provided excellent service. unfortunatly she was only there for a short time.

Kamipulu
10-19-05, 23:08
Miki is about 5'4" 115lb 30ish with average body and black mediun length hair, nothing spectacular about her looks. Shower was okay, but gave bbbj and covered fs. Slightly shorter service than an hour but was very nice and provided excellent service. unfortunatly she was only there for a short time.

If this is the same Miki, she was very playful and gigglely. Yes, a real GFE. Fun to be with and not rushed. I saw her last at Pine Tree about 2-3 months ago.

Waiman
10-22-05, 05:51
Kamipulu,

Do you know if she's still there? If it's the same Miki that will be my new hang out. Only problem is that sara there is also a gfe, might have do a threesome. hehe!

Kamipulu
11-03-05, 02:03
Kamipulu,

Do you know if she's still there? If it's the same Miki that will be my new hang out. Only problem is that sara there is also a gfe, might have do a threesome. hehe!

Sorry I don't know if she is still there. Last time I visited, mamasan said she was on vacation. That was about 2 months ago.

Chibajoe
11-28-05, 19:20
does anybody know where suji who use to work at cs? and grace who use to work at club rose with mamasan gay boy kenji? any info would be appreciated!

Chibajoe
11-29-05, 07:28
Does anybody know the where about of Suji who was at China spa bout 2 to 3 yrs ago?

And also to Grace who was a Club Rose working for Gay Boy Kenji.

Deepcoverman
12-21-05, 21:25
I cannot speak about Choi, but what people say about Maya is very true. Kimchi and Honoluluman are not lying at all. Maya was top of the line when she was here (DC), and is sorely missed by many. I'm not hobbying anymore (met someone special), but Maya was amazing. Before I stopped hobbying, I quit going to Downtown [where Maya & Coco (only was with her once, but Coco was a hot cup to drink)] after she left and basically only went to CPHC (finest facilities in all of the DC area).

Anyone who has not tried Maya and her famous all fours Asian does not know what they are missing.

Turboman808
12-26-05, 03:28
She used to be at PT, then Rappongi, then Arisoo. Anyone know her whereabouts? She got so-so reviews, but is my ATF.

Bayfarm Cwl
12-30-05, 20:54
I met her at both Sugi's and Eve's near Ala Moana Hotel earlier this month. She is a Korean American about 5 ft tall and cute face. Where is she now? Any lead is appreciated.

Kalihi Kid
01-03-06, 20:43
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Coco formerly at Vegas2?

Ten Batsu
01-09-06, 16:46
Is Minnie still in business. Have not seen her around lately.

Kalihi Kid
01-09-06, 22:24
Is Minnie still in business. Have not seen her around lately.Is that the Minnie that used to work the bars in Kalihi? e.g. Adroom, Vegas I, others?

Ten Batsu
01-11-06, 19:14
Is that the Minnie that used to work the bars in Kalihi? e.g. Adroom, Vegas I, others?

last place was Mika next to Arisoo

Belut Boy
01-12-06, 16:54
Does anybody know what happened to Sophie from yokohama? I know she went back after yokohama changed names but after that? *poof* If anyone know, please let me know.

Thanks

Anonymous808
01-26-06, 11:53
Does anyone know what happened to a girl named Yu-Yu that used to work at VIP? She was only there for a couple of months sometime last year after summer.

Youngwan
01-28-06, 08:09
Does anyone know were yoyo of R7 works havent seen her for 2 years and wouldnt mine 2 see her again and havent been 2 an AMP also since my girl is wit me 24/7. where the best provider now

Youngwan
01-28-06, 08:42
Does anyone know were yoyo of R7 works havent seen her for 2 years and wouldnt mine 2 see her again and havent been 2 an AMP also since my girl is wit me 24/7. where the best provider now

Qjkl
01-28-06, 20:56
Has anyone seen Kimberly of Cookie from GQ around? Young, slender Koreans from DC. Said she would go on vacation for a month, and hasn't come back to GQ yet.

Fubar808
01-30-06, 19:25
Anyone know if Coco is still around and working at another place? Been short of funds so haven't been out in a couple months but when I called the other week to see if she was available that day was told she doesn't work there. Any info is appreciated!

Oysterogo
01-31-06, 16:30
Fubar,

When I went to Smile Spa last month or so, I had a girl named Yuki. When I asked about CoCo and Yuri, she said that CoCo was back on the mainland, NY I think and working there but was thinking about coming back. And Yuri is back on the mainland and no longer works in the biz.

Comp Dude 35
01-31-06, 17:59
Anyone know what happened to her?

Version23
02-06-06, 06:05
Anyone remember Kay from World Relaxation on Ward Ave? It has been a few years since I've seen or heard about her. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ten Batsu
02-06-06, 20:20
Anyone remember Kay from World Relaxation on Ward Ave? It has been a few years since I've seen or heard about her. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Kay was a quality experience. Left the business completely over a year ago. Wanted to open her own business here or on the mainland. Anyone there who matches up to her?

Hypo Luxa
02-07-06, 03:21
Anyone know what happened to her?Miki is at Smile Spa, or was as of two weeks or so ago.

Wazup
02-07-06, 23:01
Where is Bonnie?

Danzig19
02-13-06, 06:50
Bonnie is on vacation till further notice. Don't ask me why.

Hypo Luxa
02-13-06, 18:57
Where is Bonnie?

Bonny, as she spells it, was at Rakuen a couple of weeks ago.

CaptainBB
02-14-06, 05:18
Last seen at Romantei. Before that Club Electro dancing. Anyone?

Youngwan
02-15-06, 06:02
Where is Angel and Yoyo from the old rainbow 7?

Panda B
02-21-06, 12:26
Does anyone know what happened to Mia formerly of Top Relaxation? Last time I saw her was at Moonlite but that was a long time ago.

Anonymous808
02-26-06, 05:46
Does anyone remember a girl named Poda that used to work at New Yorker in 1999? She was my first provider, and I was wondering if anyone has any info on her.

Thanks in advance.

Chisai
02-26-06, 18:28
Does anybody know what happened to Sophie from yokohama? I know she went back after yokohama changed names but after that? *poof* If anyone know, please let me know.

ThanksForgot the name of the bar, drank too much, but Sophia is working in Waialae. Park in the municipal lot behind Big City Diner and look for the SubWay sandwhich shop. If you face the subway while standing in the parking lot, the karaoke bar is on the right. I think it was "Blue ..."

Have fun!

Ten Batsu
02-27-06, 16:11
Forgot the name of the bar, drank too much, but Sophia is working in Waialae. Park in the municipal lot behind Big City Diner and look for the SubWay sandwhich shop. If you face the subway while standing in the parking lot, the karaoke bar is on the right. I think it was "Blue ..."

Have fun!
Is that Sophia from the old Yokohama--for sure? She had enough money to retire after Yokohama closed and open her own business in New York.

Belut Boy
02-28-06, 00:56
Forgot the name of the bar, drank too much, but Sophia is working in Waialae. Park in the municipal lot behind Big City Diner and look for the SubWay sandwhich shop. If you face the subway while standing in the parking lot, the karaoke bar is on the right. I think it was "Blue ..."

Have fun!Right by my house. "Blue Sea". thanks chisai.

Chisai
03-01-06, 03:42
Yes, she is the same Sophia from the old Yokohama. Not sure what happened but I thought she wanted to open a store or something. I asked her about that but she said too much head ache. I hope she didn't lose her money doing something foolish. Anyway, I was at Blue Sea with a friend so couldn't indulge myself.

Take care.

Ten Batsu
03-01-06, 20:10
Yes, she is the same Sophia from the old Yokohama. Not sure what happened but I thought she wanted to open a store or something. I asked her about that but she said too much head ache. I hope she didn't lose her money doing something foolish. Anyway, I was at Blue Sea with a friend so couldn't indulge myself.

Take care.
Amazing. I've known her for over 15 years so she must be late 40s by now--if that's Sophia. I would never imagine she would still be in business at this age. She had so much money socked away. Made it all in the 80s when times were good. Gotta check this out for sure.

Oysterogo
03-01-06, 21:59

Take care.What does Sophia look like? I'm not a regular at Blue Sea, but drink there every now and then. Have never been to the infamous Yokohama, but heard some stories. Might drop by for a few drinks and see who you all are talking about.

Belut Boy
03-02-06, 16:44
Amazing. I've known her for over 15 years so she must be late 40s by now--if that's Sophia. I would never imagine she would still be in business at this age. She had so much money socked away. Made it all in the 80s when times were good. Gotta check this out for sure.Ten Batsu, if you have been to Blue Sea, the ladies there must be past 40. So Sophia might be the youngest one there.

Ten Batsu
03-03-06, 15:10
What does Sophia look like? I'm not a regular at Blue Sea, but drink there every now and then. Have never been to the infamous Yokohama, but heard some stories. Might drop by for a few drinks and see who you all are talking about.

If that's the same Sophia from Yokohama (going today) she's around 5'2" nice body, very fair, hair used to be long and feathered, super smooth skin, about a 33B, used to wear boots a lot.

Tadhook
03-10-06, 13:32
2-3 years ago I used to see Marlene for a good massage and release. She lived on the Big Island, but used to fly in to Honolulu every coupla months to perform her "services." She's like early 40's, haole, 5'3", on the plump side, with fairly decent boobs, although a bit saggy. She usually set up shop at the Pagoda Hotel. Does anyone know her whereabouts or if she's still in business?

Uncle Buck
03-12-06, 15:17
2-3 years ago I used to see Marlene for a good massage and release. She lived on the Big Island, but used to fly in to Honolulu every coupla months to perform her "services." She's like early 40's, haole, 5'3", on the plump side, with fairly decent boobs, although a bit saggy. She usually set up shop at the Pagoda Hotel. Does anyone know her whereabouts or if she's still in business?

I remember her. She used to work out of Century Center with Kim (Korean/White late 40's). I've seen her ad once in Penny Saver with the headline "Marlene's Back"

Tadhook
03-12-06, 15:34
I remember her. She used to work out of Century Center with Kim (Korean/White late 40's). I've seen her ad once in Penny Saver with the headline "Marlene's Back"
Yep, that's her. I tried calling her on her cell phone, but the number is disconnected. So maybe she retired from the business or is just working the Big Island.

Oysterogo
03-12-06, 15:36
Was reading on the other board that Yuri from Smile Spa was working at a KB. Anyone have any info on her?

Jan Fortifore
03-17-06, 19:39
Anyone know what happened to Alexandria, a stripper from the late-90s/early 00s at the Za? She was about 5'4", 32Ds, and a beautiful face. She looked mixed -- Chinese, Hawaiian, Puerto Rican possibly. Her face reminds me of Emmanuelle Béart, the French actress from the first Mission Impossible movie.

Love Sex 22
03-18-06, 02:07
Does Yuri has a big tatoo on her lower back ?

Oysterogo
03-18-06, 05:05
Does Yuri has a big tatoo on her lower back ?Hmmm, I really cant remember. The times I've been serviced by her, I just dont recall seeing a tattoo. My memory is lousy so I could be mistaken.

Anonymous808
03-18-06, 10:01
Does Yuri has a big tatoo on her lower back ?I think you're thinking of the Yuri from VIP with the tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back.

Hypo Luxa
03-18-06, 20:42
I think you're thinking of the Yuri from VIP with the tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back.

Just to add to the confusion, Yuri from Smile went to VIP for a while. But, the Yuri I remember from Smile was tattooless.

She ROCKED my world the first time I saw her, just blew me away. By the third time, her service sucked!

Matisse
03-19-06, 21:52
Remember Miki from Imperial then Smile Spa? A few weeks ago the mama from Smile told me that Miki disappeared. Anyone know where she went?

Jack First
03-19-06, 22:53
If I kept track of these girls right, Yuri from SS who went to VIP is no longer there. There is now a different Yuri at VIP.
But both were/are good.

Anonymous808
03-20-06, 10:24
If I kept track of these girls right, Yuri from SS who went to VIP is no longer there. There is now a different Yuri at VIP.

But both were/are good.The Yuri that was at VIP is the one with the butterfly tattoo on her lower back. She has been there since July 2004. Just to let everyone know, she is also no longer there anymore.

Rotten Otto
03-23-06, 16:47
The Yuri that was at VIP is the one with the butterfly tattoo on her lower back. She has been there since July 2004. Just to let everyone know, she is also no longer there anymore.

Odd, I saw her last week and the week before that. I would suggest going to her once or at most twice, she seems to have a nasty attitude and can be a downright *****. I know of a guy that used to actually date her and he gave me the deep 411...

Love Sex 22
03-23-06, 18:19
yuri with the rose tatoo on her back works now in PT . i had a sesion with her last friday .

Jack First
03-23-06, 22:49
With so much discussion about yuri recently, I wonder if anyone knows of another girl similar to her somewhere else. If you do, please inbox me or post here. I'm looking for soemthing new. Thanks.

yuri with the rose tatoo on her back works now in PT . i had a sesion with her last friday .

Kauai Guy #1
03-24-06, 05:26
Jeez, I think I'm mixed up. I must have seen at least three different yuri's before all at different places. Last one was couple years ago at SS w/ no tattoo (I think). What does the yuri w/tattoo look like. Age/body? does she still go by "yuri" now at PT?

Allbust
04-01-06, 16:56
Does anyone know what happened to Ruby who used to work at Imperial? I vaguely remember someone telling me she was last there around Oct 2005.

Hypo Luxa
04-01-06, 20:51
Yeah, I liked Ruby too. Great GFE, DFK, rim, BBBJ, and would allow deep, hard banging.

She was was SF, so she probably went back. I would think if she stayed here, we would have read a report because her service was so good!

Belut Boy
04-01-06, 23:50
You guys aren't talking about Ruby that used to work at Smile Spa right?

Moriwake
04-02-06, 23:36
Any one knows where Ginger from Pine Tree is? Her real name is jenny from Seattle. She had almost no tits.

Oysterogo
04-03-06, 01:57
I dont think they are talking about the Ruby from Smile Spa. The one from Smile used to do bbbj in the shower and in the room and bbfs, but dont think she did any asian.

Allbust
04-03-06, 05:56
I'm not sure if she worked at Smile Spa, but I only know she used to work at Imperial. Did the Ruby at Smile Spa have great pussy control? If so, then that's her.

Spyda
04-08-06, 00:14
Was wondering if Gina is still there? PSE!

Lkjhgf
04-11-06, 02:07
I got the news second hand. You won't be seeing Suzie/Tsuji anymore. Know why? She did the inconceivable: she got married. lives somewhere in Cali. DAmn, if her husband knew the nastiness she did for her customers (I was a steady one of hers and can attest that she was the BEST at everything, and I mean EVERYTHING) he'd be filing for an annulment ASAP. She had the some of the best reviews on this forum, and rightfully so. I'll bet he finds out in less than a year, so I guess you can expect her back about this time in 2006.You're right. The best. Let me know if she's back.

Thanks

Ten Batsu
04-11-06, 14:37
You're right. The best. Let me know if she's back.

Thanks
Is she the one from the old Mika?

Hypo Luxa
04-11-06, 16:59
Was wondering if Gina is still there? PSE!

When I think of PSE I think of everything bare, multiple pops, anal, facials, swallowing, etc. Now, I've seen Gina before and she rocks, but I wouldn't consider her a PSE. Did you get this style of service from her?

Just wondering... Thanks!

Evilchimpy
04-15-06, 07:05
Does anyone know if Apple from Rose Marri is working anywhere else? She was a small Thai girl about 5 ft and a nice body with some tattoos on her lower back and stomach. Service was hit or miss sometimes, but she was pretty hot.

Rotten Otto
04-19-06, 15:27
Does anyone know if Apple from Rose Marri is working anywhere else? She was a small Thai girl about 5 ft and a nice body with some tattoos on her lower back and stomach. Service was hit or miss sometimes, but she was pretty hot.

Dr. Chimp:

Believe she went back to the Thai land, which she often did after several months of making bags of money. I agree that service was off and on, always seemed rushed. I gave up on her after she gained too much weight. Don't worry, she'll be back after she runs out of moolah.

Lkjhgf
04-19-06, 19:09
Is she the one from the old Mika?From PT about maybe 6/8 months ago or longer. Tatoo on lower back.

Ten Batsu
04-20-06, 20:13
From PT about maybe 6/8 months ago or longer. Tatoo on lower back.

Shucks not the one I was hoping.

Moriwake
04-22-06, 22:30
I think she might have gone to San Fran. She has a kid there.

Dr. Chimp:

Believe she went back to the Thai land, which she often did after several months of making bags of money. I agree that service was off and on, always seemed rushed. I gave up on her after she gained too much weight. Don't worry, she'll be back after she runs out of moolah.

Anonymous808
04-24-06, 07:47
For those of you who were interested, Yuri from Pine Tree is back from Korea.

Ten Batsu
04-25-06, 14:42
What does Sophia look like? I'm not a regular at Blue Sea, but drink there every now and then. Have never been to the infamous Yokohama, but heard some stories. Might drop by for a few drinks and see who you all are talking about.

I forgot all about going to Blue Sea. Not within the usual KB traffic areas so easy to forget. Anyone know if Sophia is still there?

Sun Luck Kid
04-29-06, 15:58
Anyone know where the little filipino stripper went from Sundance? Last time I saw her was maybe 4 months ago. Her stage name used to be Cinnamon, but she changed it to something else when another Cinnamon started work there maybe 4-5 years ago. She also prefers Haoles and didn't really show her punani very often. I know her by her real name which started with an M.

Oysterogo
05-05-06, 23:00
I forgot all about going to Blue Sea. Not within the usual KB traffic areas so easy to forget. Anyone know if Sophia is still there?Went there a few days ago. I think there was a mama change there, didnt recognize any of the day girls and I guess a couple were on vacation. Will probably stop by again after work sometime next week.

Ten Batsu
05-11-06, 15:34
Went there a few days ago. I think there was a mama change there, didnt recognize any of the day girls and I guess a couple were on vacation. Will probably stop by again after work sometime next week.

The last time I went was several years ago. The place is small downstairs, small bar and hardly anything by way of pupus. Had to keep feeding the meter but sometimes thats a good excuse to use for an escape.

CaptainBB
05-18-06, 06:11
Shes gone.

Anyone?

Strong Mojo
05-18-06, 12:28
Captain BB:

Erlinda has her own place now. Her number is 292-4190.

First Try
05-18-06, 14:09
Captain BB:

Erlinda has her own place now. Her number is 292-4190.If we try to contact her won't she be suspicious as to how we got her new number? Is IM forwarding her old customers to the new number? Don't want to spook her and may want to call.

TIA

Strong Mojo
05-19-06, 12:00
Okay guys. I posted her number as I'm just relaying info from another board. I've called her and she didn't give me the third degree. Just say that you got it from a friend.

SM

Belut Boy
06-03-06, 21:49
Alright, you mongers helped me locate Sophia from Yokohama. Now let's see if you guys can help me find June. Used to work at Rappongi and at times Rosemari (when it first opened as Rosemari). 28 year old Korean girl, fake c cups, don't know how else to describe her. Last I remember, she was at Rappongi around this time last year. Maybe the year before, i no longer have a concept of time.

Thanks fellas.

Krazykanaka
06-06-06, 06:41
I'm trying to get ahold of Krissy. She used to be on Amber Site (escortsinhawaii) but the site is down. Does anyone have her new number?

Mandoo Kane
06-06-06, 07:15
Hey Guys,

Does anybody know what happened to Giget from XScape Day Spa?

Old Geezer II
06-26-06, 13:28
Anyone know where Bebe from New Yorker went? I know someone said that she changed her name to Yuri and was working elsewhere. Can someone please confirm this?

Thanks

Qjkl
06-28-06, 23:25
Anyone know where Bebe from New Yorker went? I know someone said that she changed her name to Yuri and was working elsewhere. Can someone please confirm this?

Thanks

I saw her over a year ago at M Palace working as Yuri. She gained a little weight and seemed burnt out at the time. She was great for me at NY, but gave really bad service and I never saw her again. She hasn't been at M Palace for a while.

Primal Needs
07-03-06, 06:22
I seem to recall someone saying that they saw Pepsi from the old New Yorker, but I can't find the post. Where did one of you say she is?

Kona Gold
07-04-06, 05:10
Does anyone know where Ayumi from Yokohama is? She has a great body and always gives a good time. She speaks little english and has a low voice. Does anyone know who I am talking about?

Kauai Guy #1
07-04-06, 06:51
I seem to recall someone saying that they saw Pepsi from the old New Yorker, but I can't find the post. Where did one of you say she is?I saw Pepsi at VIP in mid march. Don't know if she's the same one though. korean, looks mid 30s, thin, fake c's. I think she had a tattoo. Pretty good service.

Member #2650
07-04-06, 11:46
Does anyone know where the tattoo girl/Yunhi from Eve went? She was the short one with the large mural of koi on her back and tats on her shoulder etc...

BTW Primal, Pepsi was last seen at Yokohama as one of the mamas.

Engr1964
07-04-06, 20:52
Captain BB:

Erlinda has her own place now. Her number is 292-4190.When Erlinda was at IM all she would offer was happy ending. Any changes since? If so, she's a really nice lady.

Dragon419
07-05-06, 03:03
Patty, the young Chinese girl is not there. Anyone know where she went or have a contact number?

Bench Warmer
07-10-06, 21:31
Does anyone know where the tattoo girl/Yunhi from Eve went? She was the short one with the large mural of koi on her back and tats on her shoulder etc...

BTW Primal, Pepsi was last seen at Yokohama as one of the mamas.

2650She quit eve back in March. Emailed her a few times and it seems like she's found a bf and will go back to korea to be with family for a while.

There was also a "pepsi" at pink on ward. Little older, maybe mid-late 30's, slim, implants, tanned with long straight brown hair. Don't know if she's riding off of the coat tails of the real "pepsi" or its really her. I never met her before so just take it as a lead.

Primal Needs
07-11-06, 05:00
Thanks for all the leads on Pepsi, guys. They all sound like they could be her, though. Looks like I'll just have to go poking around to find out, pun intended.

The Pepsi I used to see was tan, about 5'3 or 5'4, had a slightly husky voice, and looks like a filipina but is Korean, no mistake. Huge eyes. And, she had a good head on her shoulders, so I could imagine her becoming a mama. Great massage, one of the back-walker types. Havent had a massage like hers since. The other service was great too btw. IMO.

Her most distinct feature is her extra-long tailbone. Sounds freaky, but I don't know, it didn't bother me. Could be that the first time I noticed, she was really working my "frontal tail" at the time, if you know what I mean.

Thanks again

Primal

Sports Night
07-11-06, 12:24
Patty, the young Chinese girl is not there. Anyone know where she went or have a contact number?

Patty is still at IPM. Saw her a few weeks ago. Erlinda has moved on her own I hear.

Lkjhgf
07-11-06, 13:43
Patty is still at IPM. Saw her a few weeks ago. Erlinda has moved on her own I hear.Where is IPM?

If you got a number, can you rate Patty?

She sounds good.

Thanks

Kimchi
07-11-06, 13:56
I was wondering what ever happened to Yuri from R7? I had last heard she was getting married to a local guy. Is she still working there? Can you let me know?

Hot Cold Viper
07-11-06, 22:25
Does anyone know where Naomi from Rainbow 9 went?

Bench Warmer
07-12-06, 21:36
Thanks for all the leads on Pepsi, guys. They all sound like they could be her, though. Looks like I'll just have to go poking around to find out, pun intended.

The Pepsi I used to see was tan, about 5'3 or 5'4, had a slightly husky voice, and looks like a filipina but is Korean, no mistake. Huge eyes. And, she had a good head on her shoulders, so I could imagine her becoming a mama. Great massage, one of the back-walker types. Havent had a massage like hers since. The other service was great too btw. IMO.

Her most distinct feature is her extra-long tailbone. Sounds freaky, but I don't know, it didn't bother me. Could be that the first time I noticed, she was really working my "frontal tail" at the time, if you know what I mean.

Thanks again

PrimalThat sounds like it could be her. She was sitting down so I don't know how tall she was. I just remember her sitting at the door of Pink and pulling my arm begging me to stay. Very outgoing and not shy. I asked her name and she said Pepsi. Sorry, I didn't get to sample the tail bone.

By the way, this was about a month ago. At that time I was looking for either Ruby or Pink (who works at Pink) and neither were there. Ended up going to Golden Queen to see Blue. I guess these girls ran out of names so they need to start using colors.

Honolulu Chas
07-13-06, 20:20
For anyone who is interested, Sandy, who has been away since April, is planning to go back to work at King's (formerly Rakuen, Top Floor) probably next week. Just to jog your memory, she is Korean, late thirties, about 5'1", pretty, medium length hair, busty (not enhanced), and very friendly. While she may not be young, and her figure (while nice) is not perfect, her excellent attitude, reliability and maturity make her, in my opinion, a great provider. She is one of my favorites, along with Angela (formerly of Sophia's), and Kimberly (at Ohana).

Kagetora
07-17-06, 15:18
Remember Miki from Imperial then Smile Spa? A few weeks ago the mama from Smile told me that Miki disappeared. Anyone know where she went?Miki is now at Tengoku.

Playfulguy
07-20-06, 23:01
FYI:

First time poster, but been in the hobby for quite some time.

Just wanted let you guys know that I saw Yuri from Smile Spa @ Rappongi last night. Didnt get to partake, someone took her before I got to.

Happy hunting guys.

Skebe
07-22-06, 01:31
double post, please delete.

Skebe
07-22-06, 01:34
Does anyone know of a Korean girl who went by the name Selena? She used to be at Hula Hands. This was many years ago.

Shampoo City
07-23-06, 16:25
Miki is now at Tengoku.Thanks for letting us now; has anyone else confirmed this? I've had unconfirmed reports of Micky showing up at other AMPs before so I'd like some assurance. :)

Poji4Life
07-24-06, 02:19
(Chrissy)she use to work at old KIKU. japanese/korean mix

or Gigi from old Rapongi and Rainbow 7

and Hana from Smile Spa.

And hows the talent at the New York New York by Ala Moana by the check cash place nad nail place.

Thanks all

hawaiianydinr
07-24-06, 05:12
Primal and #2322,

Just want to ask positive confirmations from both of you Pepsi Fans if she is really indeed in Pink. I strolled there last week and I never saw her. I asked the girls from GQ where she used to be last year (when I last saw her) if they know where she is. I was told she was either in VIP or Pink. Didnt see her in Pink and no one answered the door on VIP. I'll do some walking this week I guess.

Bronze Beast
07-24-06, 07:06
Thanks for letting us now; has anyone else confirmed this? I've had unconfirmed reports of Micky showing up at other AMPs before so I'd like some assurance. :)I can confirm that she has been spotted at Tengoku several weeks ago. However, she has been ditching the place as soon as mongers who have set phone appointments show up. Mamasan said she waits in the parking lot and is on the cell phone alot, then disappears when you least expect it. She is totally unreliable regardless of the positive reviews.

Primal Needs
07-25-06, 05:36
Primal and #2322,

Just want to ask positive confirmations from both of you Pepsi Fans if she is really indeed in Pink. I strolled there last week and I never saw her. I asked the girls from GQ where she used to be last year (when I last saw her) if they know where she is. I was told she was either in VIP or Pink. Didnt see her in Pink and no one answered the door on VIP. I'll do some walking this week I guess.Yeah, I popped my head into both places, but didn't see her in either. The only place I haven't checked yet is Yokohama. Someone posted that she is now a mama there. That's right, she is supposedly a Yokohama mama.

Love Sex 22
07-26-06, 00:21
Does any one knows what happened to Eva , she used to advertised in eros 2004. She was one of the best sex that i had in Honolulu . Caucasion about 20 years old . 5'8" , burnet , she was UH student .

hawaiianydinr
07-26-06, 04:22
That might be the first place I'll go to this week then. Thanks for the lead. It wouldn't surprise me if she becomes a "Yokohama mama." The girl talked finance with me before she's no idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a degree because she was very articulate. I always knew she had beauty and brains. She was a self confessed nympho and so this is the right "career path" for her. I guess you can say that I knew she was on a fast track in the AMP business when I first met her last year. More power to her then. I hope to see her and be the one to confirm it.

Yeah, I popped my head into both places, but didn't see her in either. The only place I haven't checked yet is Yokohama. Someone posted that she is now a mama there. That's right, she is supposedly a Yokohama mama.

Azn Player
07-26-06, 15:39
She might very well be totally out of the business now, but anyone know where Connie from Moonlite is these days? I think a year or so ago, someone told me she was working at another place that opened near Tengoku (I don't think it was Tengoku itself she was working at)

Anyway, any info. would be appreciated.

Shampoo City
07-26-06, 20:51
I can confirm that she has been spotted at Tengoku several weeks ago. However, she has been ditching the place as soon as mongers who have set phone appointments show up. Mamasan said she waits in the parking lot and is on the cell phone alot, then disappears when you least expect it. She is totally unreliable regardless of the positive reviews.Bummer. If that's the case, I'll stick with Yuri, who gives service not quite as good but is far from a flake.

Nightknight
08-09-06, 19:12
(Chrissy)she use to work at old KIKU. japanese/korean mix
or Gigi from old Rapongi and Rainbow 7
and Hana from Smile Spa.
And hows the talent at the New York New York by Ala Moana by the check cash place nad nail place.
Thanks all
Last year or so when she first got here, there was a great provider at SS using the name Hana. She later changed her pseudonym to Millie or Milli (as in Million--which perhaps is her goal). Now according to Phred on the Massage Parlor thread, she has become the Mama at New York New York. This might be the Hana you are referring to.

Mapu Sesoa
08-22-06, 07:08
Anyone know where Pinky from M-Palace went? I miss her fake boobs.

Thanks, Mapu

Qjkl
08-24-06, 17:12
Yeah, I miss Pinky too. As long as she was working for she must be retired, but I hope not.

1040Taxman
09-22-06, 03:04
Stopped by Tengoku last night and asked for Miki, mama said she's on vacation. Anybody, know her whereabouts? Be safe everybody.

Comp Dude 35
09-22-06, 14:21
Stopped by Tengoku last night and asked for Miki, mama said she's on vacation. Anybody, know her whereabouts? Be safe everybody.I saw her a couple of weeks ago at the amps behind Backseat Betty's. She was dressed just in jeans / t-shirt and with an older guy who drove an older jeep (one of you guys, maybe?)

Didn't look like she was working and she looked a little ragged. IMHO.

1040Taxman
09-22-06, 20:23
Thanks Comp Dude for the info. Maybe. Miki is gambling again and doesn't need to work at this time. Be safe all. Aloha

SinisterSex
09-22-06, 21:50
Anyone knew what happened to Sweet? Used to work DT. A petite Filipino girl.

Allbust
09-22-06, 22:24
How does Miki look like?

Jzz Man
09-24-06, 23:38
Yeah, I'm looking for Sweet too! Best CBJ I ever had.

Comp Dude 35
09-28-06, 18:43
How does Miki look like?About 5'1", petite Korean. face is round with a flat nose look. body is slender but she does have a nice ass (and she's kinky; likes it rough and will do anal)

I have seen better lookers, but overall, she was one of the best servicers.

Lanikai1
10-28-06, 15:12
Does anyone know where Junko formerly of Sophia Spa and Rakuen is?

Just wondering where her whereabouts is?

Xrs5879
10-30-06, 02:28
Does anyone know where Junko formerly of Sophia Spa and Rakuen is?

Just wondering where her whereabouts is?
seeing her regulars.

Jan Fortifore
10-30-06, 23:45
Anyone know where she is now? I've read that she bounced between SS and NYNY, but she is at neither spot as of the middle of the month.

Lanikai1
11-18-06, 16:57
Feeling old and nostaglic. Anyone seen Mina of RM. Last seen earlier this summer there. And how about Laura of the old R7. Speaking of R7, how the whereabouts of Choi (Yoyo?). I never had the pleasure of her. Laura is one of my ATF's and Mina is a cute as a button.

Lkjhgf
11-19-06, 04:07
Feeling old and nostaglic. Anyone seen Mina of RM. Last seen earlier this summer there. And how about Laura of the old R7. Speaking of R7, how the whereabouts of Choi (Yoyo?). I never had the pleasure of her. Laura is one of my ATF's and Mina is a cute as a button.Good old R7 on ward, about a year to 18 mos. ago Laura was the very best that girl you can take home, I understand she went back to n. Y and never came back. She's good friend w/ jun at VIP. Susie was real good from VIP, but got married about a year ago. Any way, if any one knows if these girls back in Hi, please post. Last I know choi was part owner and works at R9. This was awhile ago.

Good hunting

Anonymous808
12-25-06, 11:38
So does anyone have any confirmed whereabouts of Miki?

Poji4Life
01-02-07, 01:32
Does anyone no where milee she was there in aug when I visit SS she was chubby korean girl. very new to the scene she was very nice.

Or GiGi from Golden Queen?

Does Choi service at New Rainbow 9? Is she the old mama from VIP?

Thanks

Scooby Snakr
01-31-07, 04:39
Popped in before Christmas and didn't recognize anyone. Anyone know what happened to the really nice local dancers from the past. I heard that Gia just bartends now during the day, but has anyone seen Paris or Kelly?

Member #2650
02-02-07, 07:23
Popped in before Christmas and didn't recognize anyone. Anyone know what happened to the really nice local dancers from the past. I heard that Gia just bartends now during the day, but has anyone seen Paris or Kelly?
Haven't been to Fems in a while. I remember Paris had a big martial arts expert boyfriend that used to pick her up after she worked. I always thought if I had a girl like that, I would need to learn martial arts too. She was unbelievable and had a sweet personality too. I think she was one of my favs there.
Anyone know if Kylie the LA born and raised Korean girl with the nice A cups and short hair is still there or where she is? How about Shai the Japanese/Filipino looking one with the tat of snoopy on her arm, anyone know if she is still there or where she went?
Thanks.

Scooby Snakr
02-06-07, 04:44
Haven't been to Fems in a while. I remember Paris had a big martial arts expert boyfriend that used to pick her up after she worked. I always thought if I had a girl like that, I would need to learn martial arts too. She was unbelievable and had a sweet personality too. I think she was one of my favs there.
Anyone know if Kylie the LA born and raised Korean girl with the nice A cups and short hair is still there or where she is? How about Shai the Japanese/Filipino looking one with the tat of snoopy on her arm, anyone know if she is still there or where she went?
Thanks.

2650Yup! Paris was really cool, I always had fun when she was there.

Sorry I don't know the other two you mentioned as I've been back to visit maybe only once a year for the past several years.

Have you seen any of the other old timers? I think Chris still dances there. I heard Kelly was dancing in Vegas, more guys to scam money from I guess.

Sun Luck Kid
02-12-07, 20:51
Anyone know what happened to the little filipino named Margay that used to dance at Sundance? Is she working elsewhere? Her original stage name was Cinnamon, but she had to change it when another Cinnamon started dancing. She was very Petite. Maybe 4'11" and less than 100 pounds. Haven't seen her in maybe a year and a half. Please PM me if you have any info.

Tendo
02-12-07, 21:40
Hey guys,

Does anyone know what happened to Jennifer from Tengoku? Is she still out working and if so where?

Mahalo,

Tendo

Born Again
02-13-07, 18:50
I saw Sunshine at Smile Spa last summer a few times and was just wondering if anyone had any info on where she has ended up at.

Busy Boy
02-19-07, 04:07
Anyone know what happened to Saysha and Star? They were young. Should be about 24-25 by now.

SinisterSex
02-20-07, 03:23
Saw her in DT back of Pali Longs the other night. Picked her up and had a session. She is pricey though and I think you can get better at an AMP. She gained a few punds and is not the petite girl I once saw. She said she rarely goes out in DT and relies on her 'regulars'. They must be pretty damn rich. I really liked her when she was a bit thinner but what the heck. She doesn't drive that black BMW anymore as she said she was arrested once. PM me for details.

HawaiiJoe
03-09-07, 21:23
Hey,

Has anyone seen Coco lately? I've heard she was at Smile Spa, but left and also some word that she was at VIP.

Any truth to this? Or does anyone know where she is these days??

Thanks,

Joe

Belut Boy
03-13-07, 20:55
Anyone know where the one and only Bonnie is? I lost touch with her after she started at King spa/old Rakuen. I'm sure at least one of you guys know. Thanks.
-BB

Qjkl
03-14-07, 05:13
word on the street is that she's at Champion across from Walmart

Belut Boy
03-14-07, 15:36
word on the street is that she's at Champion across from Walmart
cool, thanks

Bobby Gunn
03-15-07, 10:17
Anyone know where the one and only Bonnie is? I lost touch with her after she started at King spa/old Rakuen. I'm sure at least one of you guys know. Thanks.
-BB

I can confirm, she is at Champions, saw her last night, dont know what name she goes by but she is there.

Tadhook
03-15-07, 12:33
I can confirm, she is at Champions, saw her last night, dont know what name she goes by but she is there.
Is this the same Bonnie who used to work at Smile Spa? She gave a good BBBJTCIM.

Hypo Luxa
03-15-07, 18:46
Is this the same Bonnie who used to work at Smile Spa? She gave a good BBBJTCIM.
That along with the most vicious rim around. She would ATTACK your ass! I've actually seen her at times where she would come into the room, take off my clothes with no shower for me and just go at it. I just KNOW it had to smell... Other's have reported the same thing. It's a wonder she hasn't had dysentery or something...

Bobby Gunn
03-17-07, 03:56

I never saw her at SS, saw her at Rakuen. To partake, visit champions.

MadCocker
03-17-07, 04:53
Does anyone know where Nana is? I haven't been to Ohana since they got some new workers? Is Kim/Ruby still there? I read that Julie is at Emma's now.

Member #3973
03-17-07, 05:11
Does anyone know where Nana is? I haven't been to Ohana since they got some new workers? Is Kim/Ruby still there? I read that Julie is at Emma's now.Kim/Ruby is still at Ohana. Julie and Nana are at Emmas.

Allbust
03-22-07, 06:07
Can anyone confirm that Bonnie is a mamasan/part owner of Champions? I heard she works there, but doesn't 'PLAY' anymore. That would suck! Oh wells.

Happy mongering!

Jack First
03-26-07, 08:24
Anyone know what happened to her?

HawaiiJoe
03-30-07, 14:34
So has anyone found out if Pam (Thai) is back?

A previous post mentioned she may be at CC, but no mention of where.

Any news?

Lanikai1
04-07-07, 18:00
Anyone know where Minnie is? She used to be at Mika. Before that she was at that place by Champions Malasada's on Beretania. When she was there she was in swimming shape and a hot provider. She got outta shape at Mika's both physically and in quality.

Tadhook
04-07-07, 18:30
Anyone know where Minnie is? She used to be at Mika. Before that she was at that place by Champions Malasada's on Beretania. When she was there she was in swimming shape and a hot provider. She got outta shape at Mika's both physically and in quality.
I remember Minnie from Narita on Beretania. She and Yung were among the best at the time!

Lanikai1
04-08-07, 02:13
I remember Minnie from Narita on Beretania. She and Yung were among the best at the time!

Yes, Minnie was one of the best fucks that I ever had. She also used to have a tight body at Narita. She attributed it to swimming. At Mika, she got a little fat and her service wasnt as good.

Hypo Luxa
04-08-07, 08:24
Yes, Minnie was one of the best fucks that I ever had. She also used to have a tight body at Narita. She attributed it to swimming. At Mika, she got a little fat and her service wasnt as good.
Yup. Totally different at Mika. At Narita we used to go to town on each other, I mean serious body explorations on each other. But at Mika, she wasn't into it at all... She always had a slight ponch on her, but the rest of her was tight.

And Yung... She looked like a tranny, but my GOD what a cocksucker she was. The absolute best BJs ever in my life. That tongue swirl she did around the cock head... (shivering)

Ten Batsu
04-09-07, 17:11
Yup. Totally different at Mika. At Narita we used to go to town on each other, I mean serious body explorations on each other. But at Mika, she wasn't into it at all... She always had a slight ponch on her, but the rest of her was tight.

And Yung... She looked like a tranny, but my GOD what a cocksucker she was. The absolute best BJs ever in my life. That tongue swirl she did around the cock head... (shivering)
The last I heard Yung got married (to one of her regulars) and Minnie got out of the business but might still be in Hawaii. She was getting into golf so you might run into her at the range. Its hard to get into something else where the girls can make this kind of money.

Tadhook
04-10-07, 12:16
The last I heard Yung got married (to one of her regulars) and Minnie got out of the business but might still be in Hawaii. She was getting into golf so you might run into her at the range. Its hard to get into something else where the girls can make this kind of money.
When I last saw Minnie at Mika, maybe two years ago, she said she was living in Kapiolani Manor. Sometimes she'd be on call, so she would just walk over to Mika when a customer phoned.

Lanikai1
04-11-07, 03:07
When I last saw Minnie at Mika, maybe two years ago, she said she was living in Kapiolani Manor. Sometimes she'd be on call, so she would just walk over to Mika when a customer phoned.

Looks like Minnie is definately MIA. I wonder if she moved to the mainland or back to the homeland. I guess she is just a memory now.

BJ Hawaii
04-11-07, 04:15
Looks like Minnie is definately MIA. I wonder if she moved to the mainland or back to the homeland. I guess she is just a memory now.

According to her co-worker at Mika (over a yr ago) she moved back to Korea very suddenly. No plans to return. She was vague as to why she left but I recall that she disappearred like this severval yrs ago.

Lanikai1
04-12-07, 00:36
According to her co-worker at Mika (over a yr ago) she moved back to Korea very suddenly. No plans to return. She was vague as to why she left but I recall that she disappearred like this severval yrs ago.

Too bad about Minnie. Well, truthfully at Mika she was a poor provider. At Narita she was da bomb. Another provider lost.

Anyone know where Chanel of VIP went to? She is another that went MIA. Chunky provider but provided GFE.

Finger Licking
04-12-07, 03:58
Anybody know what happened to Leeann?

Blonde, maybe in 40's by now, probably working from her apartment?

Kay Bee
04-13-07, 00:26
Has anyone been with a young hapa Black-Korean, who worked and boarded at the old Narita location about 5 or 6 years ago? She must have been new when I saw her the first time, because she gave me the 3rd degree so hard that it would have been almost comical or enraging if she wasn't so cute. This girl was from the mainland, and did not speak Korean.

I would put her with the top 5 AMP girls I've been with.

Hypo Luxa
04-13-07, 07:13
Has anyone been with a young hapa Black-Korean, who worked and boarded at the old Narita location about 5 or 6 years ago? She must have been new when I saw her the first time, because she gave me the 3rd degree so hard that it would have been almost comical or enraging if she wasn't so cute. This girl was from the mainland, and did not speak Korean.

I would put her with the top 5 AMP girls I've been with.
Hapa Black/Korean like Kimora Lee Simmons?

Kay Bee
04-14-07, 01:36
Hapa Black/Korean like Kimora Lee Simmons?

(I had to Google that one.) Yeah but this one you could barely see the Asian in her, and only after she told you.

Tadhook
04-18-07, 14:05
Has anyone seen massage therapist Marlene recently? She's haole in her 40's, chunky with big boobs who lives on the Big Island. She used to come over to Honolulu every few months and would set up shop at the Pagoda or in Waikiki. She gave a really good massage with HJ ending.

Jet Ranger
04-18-07, 15:26
Does anyone know where Lora is? She used to work at Venus earlier this year.

Jamba J
04-21-07, 15:36
Can someone help me find Tiffany? She worked at Romatei and used to hang with angela. Back in hawaii this week after 2 years. Any stories?

Cyanide585
04-22-07, 23:31
Anyone know what happened to katelynn(sp?) at the old milky way. She was cute haole girl with blonde hair.

Member 69
04-28-07, 06:27
Can someone help me find Tiffany? She worked at Romatei and used to hang with angela. Back in hawaii this week after 2 years. Any stories?Ask the waiter Brandon at Romantei. I think tiffany still goes to work but not regularly, I think many girls are afraid of LE and raids so do not have a set schedule.

Member 69
04-30-07, 05:39
Sorry, I asked about tiffany, she hasn't been working for awhile.

I can never remember many of the girls names, they come and go so often.

Hot Cold Viper
05-02-07, 11:26
Has anyone seen Pinky lately?

She was the best.

Allstar
05-11-07, 03:28
Her name was Ashley and she used to work there a while back.

Any info on her?

Allstar
05-11-07, 03:30
Just wondering what happened to her.

She used to work at Sundance for a while.

Allstar
05-12-07, 04:48
Anyone know what happened to a girl named Kimi?

She used to work there a while back.

Sdrom
05-19-07, 02:14
Has anyone seen Pinky lately?

She was the best.From Orchids / M Palace? yeah, she was the best.

Damn, I wish I knew about this forum before I did my own seek and find missions.

Btw. A long time ago, there was a place called Sakura on Ward ave. (across the Sports Authority) there was a girl named Jenny there. Anyone know where she is.

(slightly older (perhaps late 30's) asian girl.)

Thumperforq
05-30-07, 07:39
Sorry, I asked about tiffany, she hasn't been working for awhile.

I can never remember many of the girls names, they come and go so often.Try checking out By Nite (next to Femme Nu). I think that this is the girl you're asking about.

Ramrod80
06-01-07, 06:37
If anyone where Happy from Pinetree went please let me know. She was my alltime favorite.

Tendo
06-01-07, 18:08
Anybody know where Jenny from tengoku is now? Just wondering. And any news on tengoku?

Hypo Luxa
06-01-07, 21:04
Anybody know where Jenny from tengoku is now? Just wondering. And any news on tengoku?
Past reports had her at VIP

Kapalua
06-01-07, 21:36
And any news on tengoku?
As of last night (Thursday), it was still closed.

Sdrom
06-02-07, 21:59
Anybody know where Jenny from tengoku is now? Just wondering. And any news on tengoku?Out of curiousity, about how old is Jenny?

Tendo
06-04-07, 18:04
Thanks for the intel guys.

sdrom I believe they said she was in her late 20's early 30's.

HawaiiJoe
06-05-07, 02:29
This thread always cracks me up. The where is she now is always full of us looking for someone, but I'm yet to see anyone who actually knows where they are.

Just one constant stream of 'where is she? ' 'yeah, she was good! ' 'but where is she? '

Wish we could lojack 'em!

AsiaTraveler2
06-06-07, 03:10
This thread always cracks me up. The where is she now is always full of us looking for someone, but I'm yet to see anyone who actually knows where they are.

Just one constant stream of 'where is she? ' 'yeah, she was good! ' 'but where is she? '

HawaiiJoe! I was almost going to post a "Where is HE now?" question! You've been MIA. LOL!

AT2

Hypo Luxa
06-06-07, 05:46
Or plant a chip in their pussy.

Hinode
07-01-07, 16:19
After posting in the "general reports" section, I thought about Club Sundance. Man..

Back in the day, (before the metal bars) Sundance didnt have a 'DJ' or 'MC'. Was just Robert, the popolo waiter, Im not even sure if he's still workin there, but never mind about him.

There was this Korean girl- ahhh..kinda hard to remember (everything about her) but there are some things that I do!

Thick-- not bad kine thick, but solid, good, get you hard real fast kine thick--
I think she had shoulder length hair- straight- real oriental kine hair, pure jet black--
Real F.O.B. look. Almost like buk buk kine face. Real exotic looking--
Hard to tell height, her being on stage, with heels--
Had 2 tattoos--1 on each shoulder, forget what the design was--

The most memorable thing about her was her PUSSY. When she danced for my friend, we were standing behind him, throwing him dollar bills (cuz it was his b-day) but her snatch opened up like a FLOWER. God I think she musta gotten stretched by all you guys in her previous life or somethin!!! I know all my friends and I were like: ..stunned. WOW. I never, ever, seriously, now and after that, seen a pussy like that. Yikes! (Just thinkin about it, remembering and seeing her pussy in my minds eye, makes me think I would "fall in" that shit LOL! And Im a pretty decent size too!)

I dont even wanna know where she is now-- well maybe I do (LOL) but she most definitely stood out from the crowd at Sundance, and yeah--this was back in the day when almost anything goes in there, circa 1993-1996? Now I dont know if get play or not. I know there is an upstairs room tho..

Hinode :eek:

Kay Bee
07-02-07, 10:32
I miss Shadow.

Lenlow6
07-09-07, 03:37
The dancers that used to be at Sundance before it changed owners a year or so ago? There were 2 pretty hot ones, regret not getting their names. One of them was a hula dancer. The other one was on the silm side as well. How about Nancy or Helen at Romantei? Where did they go?

Lenlow6
07-09-07, 04:56
The dancers that used to work at Sundance before the new ownership? There were two pretty hot ones, on the slimmer side. I regret not getting their names. One was also a hula dancer. Where did they land up? What about Nancy and Helen of Romantei. Haven't seen them in a while. Maybe I'm just going there on the dead days.

Kay Bee
07-12-07, 13:11
Am looking for some old friends. Where is Chanel-Mama from the middle (of 3) bar on Sheridan St.?

What about the twins, Susan and Kay?

Tiantain
07-12-07, 23:03
Am looking for some old friends. Where is Chanel-Mama from the middle (of 3) bar on Sheridan St.?

What about the twins, Susan and Kay?
Chanel and her kids are still living with her sugar-daddy on the North Shore.

1040Taxman
07-17-07, 01:43
Anyone know what happen to Obi a.k.a Sophia from Tengoku?

Makana9
07-23-07, 03:50
If anyone where Happy from Pinetree went please let me know. She was my alltime favorite.When I was there for business in late June, saw her pic as she was providing out of the OC, not sure now, but going up to LA for business again in Aug. I will check it out.

Aloha,

K

Makana9
07-23-07, 03:56
After posting in the "general reports" section, I thought about Club Sundance. Man..

Back in the day, (before the metal bars) Sundance didnt have a 'DJ' or 'MC'. Was just Robert, the popolo waiter, Im not even sure if he's still workin there, but never mind about him.

There was this Korean girl- ahhh..kinda hard to remember (everything about her) but there are some things that I do!

Thick-- not bad kine thick, but solid, good, get you hard real fast kine thick--

I think she had shoulder length hair- straight- real oriental kine hair, pure jet black--

Real F.O.B. look. Almost like buk buk kine face. Real exotic looking--

Hard to tell height, her being on stage, with heels--

Had 2 tattoos--1 on each shoulder, forget what the design was--

The most memorable thing about her was her PUSSY. When she danced for my friend, we were standing behind him, throwing him dollar bills (cuz it was his b-day) but her snatch opened up like a FLOWER. God I think she musta gotten stretched by all you guys in her previous life or somethin!!! I know all my friends and I were like: ..stunned. WOW. I never, ever, seriously, now and after that, seen a pussy like that. Yikes! (Just thinkin about it, remembering and seeing her pussy in my minds eye, makes me think I would "fall in" that shit LOL! And Im a pretty decent size too!)

I dont even wanna know where she is now-- well maybe I do (LOL) but she most definitely stood out from the crowd at Sundance, and yeah--this was back in the day when almost anything goes in there, circa 1993-1996? Now I dont know if get play or not. I know there is an upstairs room tho..

Hinode :eek:It was nuts, especially on Thursday or Friday. After we finished work, our offices were on Auahi, which is so close. After meetings and a fast meal, we go there, sit in the "bolo" head row, and just go crazy, even had a couple of the girls from the office come with us too. Ahhhh, those old days, go there, then Magazines, then femmes.

Thanks for the trip.
k

Honolulu Chas
09-18-07, 19:27
Young , who worked at Diva Spa (now Nirvana) on Young Street until recently, is now at Top Floor on King Street.

Eva (formerly Sophia) has moved from Ohana to Nirvana on Young Street.

Hawnparadise
10-07-07, 22:34
I was wondering if anyone knows where a massage therapist went to, she ised to work at thai -issan her name is Pranee, she no longer works at thai-issan, doesn anyone know if she is working somewhere else?

Kekehawaii
10-08-07, 04:46
I was wondering if anyone knows where a massage therapist went to, she ised to work at thai -issan her name is Pranee, she no longer works at thai-issan, doesn anyone know if she is working somewhere else?She left? When? She was my fav, even over Jennifer. She has some nice ones that makes good sucking. I hope she is still in Hawaii.

How far did you get with her?

Comp Dude 35
10-11-07, 13:16
She is at Siam Thai Massage. I had her last week.There is a new girl calling herself "Nicole"; is this her?

The Dude

Bronze Beast
10-15-07, 05:15
I was wondering if anyone knows where a massage therapist went to, she ised to work at thai -issan her name is Pranee, she no longer works at thai-issan, doesn anyone know if she is working somewhere else? Except for Mei who is Chinese, all the therapists at Siam Thai are of Thai descent. Nina, Thip, Sophia, Nicole, and Bonnie are Thai. Nicole is not Chinese. Bonnie recently started at Siam Thai and is from Thai-Issan. She should be Pranee (Bonnie). Jennifer at Thai-Issan has been going nuts on her therapists again. Call Siam Thai and ask to speak with Bonnie. That might help you confirm if it is her when you or she recognizes each others voice or assumed names.

Asianlover4u
10-15-07, 15:15
What ever happened to the japanese girl working there?

Bronze Beast
10-19-07, 05:57
What ever happened to the japanese girl working there?Nako (I think is what they call her) apparently returned to Japan.

Bronze Beast
10-19-07, 06:01
I was wondering if anyone knows where a massage therapist went to, she ised to work at thai -issan her name is Pranee, she no longer works at thai-issan, doesn anyone know if she is working somewhere else?I just realized that Jennifer apparently may not know where Pranee went after quitting Thai-Issan. Given that Hawnpradise has only one post it makes me suspect that Hawnparadise could be Jennifer in diguise garnering up information on Pranee's whereabouts. If this suspicion holds true, then the drama will get more pronounced. Yikes!

Qjkl
11-03-07, 13:58
Has anyone seen Pinky/Gina from Pink/King's? She was at King's last and just disappeared. Mama said she quit. Skinny tan Korean.

Makana9
11-03-07, 14:29
Has anyone seen Pinky/Gina from Pink/King's? She was at King's last and just disappeared. Mama said she quit. Skinny tan Korean.MS from king's told me the same thing too when they 1st was soft opening at K's.

Called her, she in CA., but kind of distraught right now b/c as I was told, they had a biz falling out, so she up and left.

Miss pink"G", saw her for a many a yrs.

Qjkl
11-03-07, 19:46
MS from king's told me the same thing too when they 1st was soft opening at K's.

Called her, she in CA., but kind of distraught right now b/c as I was told, they had a biz falling out, so she up and left.

Miss pink"G", saw her for a many a yrs.

Thanks Makana! Hope she'll come back. Do you know if she's working somewhere in CA? I go there next month.

Hinode
11-04-07, 04:41
Brothers;

Life is _STILL_ GOOD; my *cough* *ahem* "S.O." is providing quite well;

What ever happened to Junko from Golden Massage who moved to that one corner AMP/massage place? I dont know why I thought of her, but I did; just curious, still wouldn't have mind trying her, body still aches once in a while, wouldn't mind a decent massage with some extras/happy endings, is there such a provider? I thought Junko was one of them from reading past reports! Even though I only did Miki, Mina, and Yumi from Golden Massage in the past...any 411 would be appreciated, if not, you can always PM me. Thanks!

Hinode