PDA

View Full Version : Where is she now?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Hawaiisan
07-20-11, 13:29
Anyone know where the old mama from Festival (when it was clean) went?

Head Lock
07-20-11, 23:49
Anyone know where the old mama from Festival (when it was clean) went?When I talked with her in the last days at Festival, she said she planned to take some time off. Don't know if she is back at work, but by chance, a couple of weeks ago, I ran into her as she hung out with some KBGs in front of Red Carnation. Did not ask if she was back at work. If I see her again, I'll ask.

Hello Kitty
08-03-11, 06:01
Anyone know where the old mama from Festival (when it was clean) went?I seen her at Club Join Us grand opening lastnight.

Werd0001
08-05-11, 05:16
Still no sighting of Nami yet?

Dell808
08-07-11, 06:44
Has anyone heard when Coco is coming back? I thought someone said end of July.

Thanks,

CougarLvr
08-09-11, 13:26

Thanks, I called last week and whoever answered the phone said Coco wasn't back yet. I hope it's soon.

Doc Wayne
08-09-11, 17:12
I haven't been to kb at night for a real long time so wondering if anyone knows whereabouts of the following kbg's all of whom I have gotten significant play from:

Anna is 40s MILF I met at Cheers Station. She's worked at Hello, Eve (called herself Gina) , Spotlite, and that bar couple doors down from Spotlite in the DH direction. Plays in the booth and the room. Great HJ and BJ, but not sure if FS available. Drinks soju.

Crystal prob late 30s early 40s by now. Worked at CS and Splash. Local, part Hawaiian-Korean. Drinks tequila. Short and spunky with large but soft man made boobs. Will jack you off in the booth or take you to the room for FS. Even plays in the parking lot. One of the few real local girls I've met in the bars. I RTFF and some mongers called hr a rob but she never was one with me.

Cindy followed Crystal around. Korean whose lived in Japan. Drinks beer and crown. Tall, prob 5-7 or taller. Has smoking body. Had man mades that were hard as rock and gave her other problems so she took them out. Terrific legs. Takes some time. And nekos. To loosen her up. Will drink real alcohol and once smashed will allow lots of play in the booth. I got her to strip in the back of the bar let me maul her naked nody.

Nikki young late 20s early 30s local hapa chika. A bit spacy. Who also hung with Crystal. Drinks vodka. Pretty face. Nice looking bolt ons. Huge long nipples. Doesn't like BJ but will fuck after work. Even in my car in the parking lot. Nice body until she started having babies. Last I hear she had 2. At Splash or whatever it was called (I think Jun mama actually took the Cheers Station name at first). Fucked her and Crystal in the room with the lights on and people walking by. Man what a turn on that was!

HK. Shit she might be 50 by now. Was a bartender at several places and worked the floor too but preferred tending. Despite her age, she looked real good. Very fair smooth skin, cute face. Large natural boobs always on display and flashed them all the time behind the bar. Interesting conversation. She was a US citizen who had been in the army and was going to school to become of nurse. Not a ROB or typical kbg. She wouldn't play too much in the booth. Just a little crotch rubbing. Would let me grab her boobs only if no one looking. But only kbg I ever went out on a real date with, and that proved to be the carrot to get her into bed. I guess she was looking for a husband. I suspect she left the biz but just wondering what happened. To her. AFAIK she tended at Tomorrow, New Office. 7 Kings, and Maya's (the old one). HK stood for her Korean name, did not use English nickname.

I suppose KBGs all eventually leave the biz and none of these may be working anymore, but if anyone of you know the whereabouts of them and where they are working, shoot me a pm. Is very possible that they all either made enough money to get out, or didn't make much money and got out to do something else.

Thanks bros.

Un Holy
08-09-11, 20:38
What happened to her? She just vanished. Some say she got married and some say she went back to Seattle. She had the best legs in town. Anybody know where she is?

Suckondis
08-10-11, 00:10
Anyone know Tammy who was at Islander? Some say she is still there but every time I go she is not. Just wondering if she is or else where?

Captin Crunch
08-10-11, 02:03
I haven't been to kb at night for a real long time so wondering if anyone knows whereabouts of the following kbg's all of whom I have gotten significant play from:

Anna is 40s MILF I met at Cheers Station. She's worked at Hello, Eve (called herself Gina) , Spotlite, and that bar couple doors down from Spotlite in the DH direction. Plays in the booth and the room. Great HJ and BJ, but not sure if FS available. Drinks soju.

Crystal prob late 30s early 40s by now. Worked at CS and Splash. Local, part Hawaiian-Korean. Drinks tequila. Short and spunky with large but soft man made boobs. Will jack you off in the booth or take you to the room for FS. Even plays in the parking lot. One of the few real local girls I've met in the bars. I RTFF and some mongers called hr a rob but she never was one with me.

Cindy followed Crystal around. Korean whose lived in Japan. Drinks beer and crown. Tall, prob 5-7 or taller. Has smoking body. Had man mades that were hard as rock and gave her other problems so she took them out. Terrific legs. Takes some time. And nekos. To loosen her up. Will drink real alcohol and once smashed will allow lots of play in the booth. I got her to strip in the back of the bar let me maul her naked nody.

Nikki young late 20s early 30s local hapa chika. A bit spacy. Who also hung with Crystal. Drinks vodka. Pretty face. Nice looking bolt ons. Huge long nipples. Doesn't like BJ but will fuck after work. Even in my car in the parking lot. Nice body until she started having babies. Last I hear she had 2. At Splash or whatever it was called (I think Jun mama actually took the Cheers Station name at first). Fucked her and Crystal in the room with the lights on and people walking by. Man what a turn on that was!

HK. Shit she might be 50 by now. Was a bartender at several places and worked the floor too but preferred tending. Despite her age, she looked real good. Very fair smooth skin, cute face. Large natural boobs always on display and flashed them all the time behind the bar. Interesting conversation. She was a US citizen who had been in the army and was going to school to become of nurse. Not a ROB or typical kbg. She wouldn't play too much in the booth. Just a little crotch rubbing. Would let me grab her boobs only if no one looking. But only kbg I ever went out on a real date with, and that proved to be the carrot to get her into bed. I guess she was looking for a husband. I suspect she left the biz but just wondering what happened. To her. AFAIK she tended at Tomorrow, New Office. 7 Kings, and Maya's (the old one). HK stood for her Korean name, did not use English nickname.

I suppose KBGs all eventually leave the biz and none of these may be working anymore, but if anyone of you know the whereabouts of them and where they are working, shoot me a pm. Is very possible that they all either made enough money to get out, or didn't make much money and got out to do something else.

Thanks bros.Anna is back at Cheers Station. I never knew she played that much. Lots of times I go there, she's not there. Maybe get rich sugar daddy or doing take out?

Alohaoe
08-10-11, 03:56

ThanksShe told me she going to some beauty school might return November or December. I don't have a crystal ball heard it with my ears.

Happy Mongering

H Mobius
08-10-11, 09:08
HK. Shit she might be 50 by now. Was a bartender at several places and worked the floor too but preferred tending. Despite her age, she looked real good. Very fair smooth skin, cute face. Large natural boobs always on display and flashed them all the time behind the bar. Interesting conversation. She was a US citizen who had been in the army and was going to school to become of nurse. Not a ROB or typical kbg. She wouldn't play too much in the booth. Just a little crotch rubbing. Would let me grab her boobs only if no one looking. But only kbg I ever went out on a real date with, and that proved to be the carrot to get her into bed. I guess she was looking for a husband. I suspect she left the biz but just wondering what happened. To her. AFAIK she tended at Tomorrow, New Office. 7 Kings, and Maya's (the old one). HK stood for her Korean name, did not use English nickname.I only know of one girl who matches those criteria, except for the boob size and not using nicknames. She used different names so I don't remember. For example, she used to bounce between what is now D' Amour and Pharoah and one night she snagged me outside before going into the Pharoah side and wanted me to tell "that guy" to come outside. When I asked who I should say is asking, she said one name then changed her mind and said another. They were both happy though; in fact even he was thanking me.

Anyway, not many KBGs actually go to college as classified students let alone major in nursing and having been in the army is very unique, so she could be the one. The last time I saw her was 9 years ago when she said she quit school because even the prereqs were too hard, and wasn't working in bars at the time.

She wasn't young so I suppose she'd be pushing 50 by now, but yeah she was a cool chick so maybe she's married. I wish her well.

Jay Arah 88
08-10-11, 17:31
With the exception of Anna, the girls have quit the bar. Not sure about HK but haven't seen her since butterfly awhile back.

BTW. Crystal isn't that young and you sure you got the right Cindy? She always more classy than that. Seen her shut a haole guy down who offered her $700 to go in a room or the jungle. Was right in front of us so hard to believe. Maybe you had more mojo than 99% of us. Lmao.

Thanks bros.

CoolGuy69
08-12-11, 22:30
Originally Posted by Subway45

Jennifer once told me that one of her BF was the owner of a major supermarket chain in Hawaii. Guess she will never have to worry about where her next meal is coming from.

Yeah, I had Jennifer, as well as her cousin from Viet Nam who used to work for her, probably 30 or 40 times each. Get to know them and it was BBBJ and BBCIP. Jennifer had another AMP in the Bay Area with the same name and she let her brother run that one. She still has her condo in Makiki. She looked pretty good back in the day and was an international runway model, again, back in the day. A real shopaholic that one. The married owner of Star Market was never her bf although he was her generous customer. For a while, she did have a stupid drug addict bf who would spend her money. No, I wouldn't say that she had a "magic pussy," but she formed good and lasting relationships with people.There's a little more to the story. Ran into Jennifer recently. She's been out of the business since selling Fuji's / Sophie's (now Hula Girl) but is looking to get back in the game. Turns out that Mr. Fujieki of Star Market was a total a*hole who cheated her out of her house in SF. He was also a mean, possessive and vindictive jerk. He owned some 15 handguns and threatened to kill Jennifer. The HPD arrested him at Waialae Country Club and she has a TRO against him (I saw all of the above info with my own eyes written in the TRO). Goes to show that there is no correlation between being rich and having class.

NinjaLurker
08-13-11, 14:36
About 2 years ago when Hula Massage on Young Street was Fuji, the viet place with viet ms, there was a v-girl named Jasmine. Does anyone know where she is? Thanks.Howzit HM,

I apologize for such a dated inquiry, but was looking at post on Jennifer, thinking that I might have visited her.

Then saw you mention Jasmine. Was this a lady from Cali, think LA or San Diego? Small, frame, kinda floppy boobs but large areolas? Very nice personality, spoke pretty well. Think she has kids in the mainland.

Met her at Sophia's on Young Street, where Jennifer was at.

NinjaLurker
08-13-11, 14:41
Originally Posted by Subway45

Jennifer once told me that one of her BF was the owner of a major supermarket chain in Hawaii. Guess she will never have to worry about where her next meal is coming from.

There's a little more to the story. Ran into Jennifer recently. She's been out of the business since selling Fuji's / Sophie's (now Hula Girl) but is looking to get back in the game. Turns out that Mr. Fujieki of Star Market was a total a*hole who cheated her out of her house in SF. He was also a mean, possessive and vindictive jerk. He owned some 15 handguns and threatened to kill Jennifer. The HPD arrested him at Waialae Country Club and she has a TRO against him (I saw all of the above info with my own eyes written in the TRO). Goes to show that there is no correlation between being rich and having class.CG,

Is this Jennifer that worked at Sophia's on Young Street? Thin, model. Think she goes also by Evon? B cups at best, Didn't like you touching them, said it tickles. Lived in a condo on Kinau St. Strong Viet accent. But spoke english fine.

H Mobius
08-13-11, 18:54
Howzit HM,

Was this a lady from Cali, think LA or San Diego? Small, frame, kinda floppy boobs but large areolas? Very nice personality, spoke pretty well. Think she has kids in the mainland.She never said anything about her background; our sessions were nonverbal with lots of GFE and 'BFE'. Pretty much the only words she ever said were "You nice to me", so I don't know how well she can speak English.

I think she did match your description; I remember real breasts that sagged under their own weight, and she was 5' 2" at most.

She was very pleasant. I'd say she was as nice as Mimi at PT, maybe more just because of the amount of GFE. Too bad the v-AMP Pacific Spa doesn't have nice girls like them.

Her body was a little 'mature' and she wasn't very young so I wouldn't be surprised if she's had children. Seems like 'kids on the mainland' is a somewhat common thing these days amongst FOB providers/MTs.

CoolGuy69
08-13-11, 21:24
CG,

Is this Jennifer that worked at Sophia's on Young Street? Thin, model. Think she goes also by Evon? B cups at best, Didn't like you touching them, said it tickles. Lived in a condo on Kinau St. Strong Viet accent. But spoke english fine.Yes NL, all of the above is correct and Jennifer was the owner of the place. She also used the nom de guerre of Amanda. When there weren't enough girls working, she would see customers herself. She was always okay letting me touch wherever and do whatever. It was kind of funny, as I recall, because one nip would get big and erect while the other one would evert.

Shipshape
08-14-11, 00:16
Anyone know Tammy who was at Islander? Some say she is still there but every time I go she is not. Just wondering if she is or else where?If this is the Tammy who also used to bartend at Pisces, then moved to Islander, well, she hasn't been seen for quite some time. Think that she had some family health problems that may have taken her out of the biz. Not sure. I will keep a look out for her and let you know if she surfaces.

Ss

GKaniho
08-15-11, 00:25
CG,

Is this Jennifer that worked at Sophia's on Young Street? Thin, model. Think she goes also by Evon? B cups at best, Didn't like you touching them, said it tickles. Lived in a condo on Kinau St. Strong Viet accent. But spoke english fine.Do you guys know which owner of Star Market that was? First name? Just wondering because one of them owes me money.

Take care gang!

Kurocha
08-15-11, 01:24
Do you guys know which owner of Star Market that was? First name? Just wondering because one of them owes me money.

Take care gang!Must be John Fujieki, the following link shows how he tried to sue his own family over the sale of Star Supermarket:

http://www.hiattlaw.com/new/pdf/pbn%20071307. Pdf.

I hope Jennifer gets a chance to reopen or take over another AMP. Loved that fact that as a frequent customer, she would call me whenever she got in new talent to sample and give her feedback.

NinjaLurker
08-15-11, 14:40
She never said anything about her background; our sessions were nonverbal with lots of GFE and 'BFE'. Pretty much the only words she ever said were "You nice to me", so I don't know how well she can speak English.

I think she did match your description; I remember real breasts that sagged under their own weight, and she was 5' 2" at most.

She was very pleasant. I'd say she was as nice as Mimi at PT, maybe more just because of the amount of GFE. Too bad the v-AMP Pacific Spa doesn't have nice girls like them.

Her body was a little 'mature' and she wasn't very young so I wouldn't be surprised if she's had children. Seems like 'kids on the mainland' is a somewhat common thing these days amongst FOB providers / MTs.Thanks HM,

Brings back some good memories. I guess you've lost track of her too?

Do any of the brothers out there know where she might be?

I do recall when she shaved her Bush. Said the reason was that she liked it when guys eat her so thought was nicer for the guys when clean shaven.

Hypo Luxa
08-15-11, 16:16
Do you guys know which owner of Star Market that was? First name? Just wondering because one of them owes me money.

Take care gang!Man, dead beats fucking piss me off! Over the years I've had at least half a dozen people stiff me on professional services. They were all for invoices under $1000, so I just let it go rather than lose money going after them. However, I did take the opportunity to spread the word about them to others in my profession so they can't get any more work done without an upfront retainer.

Hope you get paid dude!

Subway45
08-17-11, 01:58
Looking for Mimi / Candy / Sugi. Real name Chisuk Carley. She's fifty, about five two and has a real friendly personality which masks a real shark and has lately, much to my chagrin, been barebacking guys, she's so desparate for money because of a gambling habit. Longtime provider, knew her in Charlotte NC and she's very sweet but a first class golddigger. Should have known better after 25 years of mongering but she gave me a real good sob story last time I was in HL and since I was drunk I gave her the money. I am admitting I am an idiot so spare the flames please. We all make mistakes. Thanks for any help my brothers. Lent her $500 last time in HL and never paid me back altho the massage was very good but concerned about the bareback issue now. For help I'll tell the story but I'd like to get the jack back, one way or another.Could it possibly be that you are talking about a provider named Angie who now works at Golden Butterfly? I first met her when she was at Luxury Ocean, very nice personality, great massage, very toned and is one of the best complete providers that I have ever had. She's the only one, so far, that does a great full body, very professional style massage for a good 40 minutes. After doing the flip, she massages Jr. Until rock hard and goes right to the BBBJ as if it was part of the whole treament. Loves to do DATY, gets her wet and excited and yes, goes right into BBFS. Only thing a little strange about her is that she rolls her eyes back and forth just when she is ready to come. Almost like excorcism possesion. Really gets into hard banging and has a real deep poji for someone so short. After, she bounced right up cleaning Jr. With a hot towel. L / A/S 5/9/9 Great little MILF kind of reminded me of Cherry from Kison / CHM / Kings but a nicer feeling poji. Standard fees, will repeat when the cash becomes available again. 5'2" sounds about right, just around 100lbs, no body fat, nice A's shaved pussy. Bummers to hear about her personal issues, hasn't affected me yet but will proceed with caution.

Makalena Nbf
08-18-11, 05:26
What happened to her? She just vanished. Some say she got married and some say she went back to Seattle. She had the best legs in town. Anybody know where she is?Well bummer that she vanished, but I swear that I saw her at ala moana weeks back.

Hinode
08-18-11, 10:55
Where is Kim? Sad 2 say, I've lost her digits!

Palolo One
08-19-11, 05:41
I haven't seen Lulu since she worked at Dragonfly. Anyone knows where she is? Is she still at Century Center?

I have attached a couple photos I found of her:

Subway45
08-19-11, 14:48
Cherry is back at Crystal Healing.Cherry is now at Golden Butterfly. Saw her there on Wednesday (8/17). I haven't seen her in a while, she actually looks good. Must have had some sort of surgical procedure done. Same energetic service, don't know how she does it. I hope she actually stays around for a while and not continue to play musical AMPs.

Joe Som
08-20-11, 07:12
Seen her coming out of the elevator at CC, but didn't ask where she was.

I haven't seen Lulu since she worked at Dragonfly. Anyone knows where she is? Is she still at Century Center?

Head Lock
08-20-11, 09:43

141559Holy cow. You PAY to fvck someone who looks like THAT?

Capn Morgan
08-21-11, 23:14
Linda, formerly of VIP, is apparently the manager at Golden Queen. Saw her looking oh so fine in a bikini in the hallway trying to lure in customers.

I0000I
08-22-11, 01:58
Holy cow. You PAY to fvck someone who looks like THAT?Not my type but some guys will fuck that.

Raidran
08-25-11, 16:44
Just wanted to know if anybody know where Kahana is and if she is still servicing. She used to give massages out of Salt Lake. No doubt one of the best BJ. http://kahana.massage4body.com/inside.php

Jbravo
08-25-11, 22:36
Yo,

Had a flashback-any of you kids know what happened to Linda at Kings Massage at Pucks Alley? MILF, about 5'7", curvy 130 lbs,

Nic cee's, very nice looking MILF. Best GFE for me YMMV. Multi pops, bbbjcimws, bbfscip, but no greek.

She was excellent, and more than decent looking for a MILF.

Heard she went back to West coast.

Jb

Sxaddct
08-26-11, 01:51
Looks like Dana Van Damme has left the building. Her ads down, phone number is canceled, and emails are returned. Bummer, she was one hot piece of ass. I use to hit that bbfscip, cof, cob all the time. It wasn't long before the condom came off and it was game on.

1040Taxman
08-26-11, 03:40
Just wanted to know if anybody know where Kahana is and if she is still servicing. She used to give massages out of Salt Lake. No doubt one of the best BJ.

http://kahana.massage4body.com/inside.phpLast time I spoke to her, she was expecting a baby.

Secret Agent
08-26-11, 07:08
Cherry is now at Golden Butterfly. Saw her there on Wednesday (8/17). I haven't seen her in a while, she actually looks good. Must have had some sort of surgical procedure done. Same energetic service, don't know how she does it. I hope she actually stays around for a while and not continue to play musical AMPs.. Is this the tall, big cherry from Ambrosia? Or a different one. Went to golden butterfly couple months ago when they just opened and the cute mama said cherry going to start next week. I came back next week and she was not there.

Kurocha
08-26-11, 09:26
. Is this the tall, big cherry from Ambrosia? Or a different one. Went to golden butterfly couple months ago when they just opened and the cute mama said cherry going to start next week. I came back next week and she was not there.This Cherry is the MILF one, shorter, had previously worked at Kison, CHM, HanabiCC, Kings Massage. Now she goes by the name of Lisa. The big Cherry has been in and out of the business and has sort of retired.

Secret Agent
08-26-11, 10:36
This Cherry is the MILF one, shorter, had previously worked at Kison, CHM, HanabiCC, Kings Massage. Now she goes by the name of Lisa. The big Cherry has been in and out of the business and has sort of retired.Damn I been wanting to try her for so long, just never got around to it.

Neukd
08-27-11, 08:58
Could you do me a favor and keep me posted? I am still on assignment and I want to make sure and keep up so I can go see them as sson as I get back. Also, someone said Bebe didn't get married, but only works on and off, just didn't know where.I would really appreciate any updates. I am almost home. And would really love to be able to see her again.

Cheapo
08-27-11, 17:31
Anyone remember an older Korean MILF named Hana Marie who sued to wrk at Princess Palace in Pearl City before it turned into a strip club then moved to the bar up front where I think her sister owned. She had some of the best tits I ever had. Big nipples & lots of DFK. She wasn't pretty but not bad for a woman her age.

Head Lock
08-27-11, 18:26
Anyone remember an older Korean MILF named Hana Marie who sued to wrk at Princess Palace in Pearl City before it turned into a strip club then moved to the bar up front where I think her sister owned. She had some of the best tits I ever had. Big nipples & lots of DFK. She wasn't pretty but not bad for a woman her age.She's on an extended vacation. Traveling the world. Literally. Heard this from her weird sister, Ann. Probably could use the mental health break. I heard that a prior lessee of the Silk Lady place that she owned (owns?) totally ripped her off, leaving her in debt, requiring her to second-mortgage her house. Just what I heard from a pretty reliable source.

Member #4374
08-27-11, 19:23
Anyone know where Yuki who used to work at Aloha TLC is at? She was a MILF with big creamy white fake titties and a puss so tight it felt like I was in there raw-dawg even though I had the rubber on.

Cheapo
08-27-11, 22:50
She's on an extended vacation. Traveling the world. Literally. Heard this from her weird sister, Ann. Probably could use the mental health break. I heard that a prior lessee of the Silk Lady place that she owned (owns?) totally ripped her off, leaving her in debt, requiring her to second-mortgage her house. Just what I heard from a pretty reliable source.Mahalo Head Lock. Where is her sister Ann at now? Never saw her before but curious if she is like Hana Marie.

Head Lock
08-28-11, 05:49
Mahalo Head Lock. Where is her sister Ann at now? Never saw her before but curious if she is like Hana Marie.Don't know what Ann is up to. She will show up at Bonita at the odd time now and then. Probably checking on things, given what happened previously. She is nothing like her sister. Personally, I am of the opinion that Ann is clinical. IOW, freakin' nuts. Don't like her one bit.

Ck813
08-28-11, 22:34
Heard from a pretty reliable source Bebe is never returning to Hawaii. The Chinese connection keeps to themselves but Was told she will never return. She is not married. Momo is never returning also.

Hopefully when things quiet down they may return. Should they return keep it on the down low and thru PM only.

CK.

I would really appreciate any updates. I am almost home. And would really love to be able to see her again.

Olomana
08-30-11, 02:07
Does anyone know where Tiffany landed when Pinky left for the mainland?

Neukd
08-31-11, 09:11
Actually, I was talking about kbg Bebe and Tina. From what I heard before, Tina (from Guam?) is still working, though I don't know where, and Bebe seems to be missing in action.

But thanks anyway for taking the time to respond.

Heard from a pretty reliable source Bebe is never returning to Hawaii. The Chinese connection keeps to themselves but Was told she will never return. She is not married. Momo is never returning also.

Hopefully when things quiet down they may return. Should they return keep it on the down low and thru PM only.

CK.

Member #4671
08-31-11, 13:46

CK.Momo aka Mimi? The one from Texas? Damn she was one of there better ones that I've come across.

Member #4671
08-31-11, 15:44
She used to post on Craigslist adult section, topless or bikini massage. Used to work or the Ilikai and later Waialae Iki. Anyone know where she went? Last I heard she was planning to open her own place but I lost touch. She was pretty hot, gave good massage, even better HE, but was kinda crazy.

Captain Nemo
08-31-11, 20:17
Anyone know where Yuki who used to work at Aloha TLC is at? She was a MILF with big creamy white fake titties and a puss so tight it felt like I was in there raw-dawg even though I had the rubber on.Is this the Yuki who would talk about her name meaning "snow" in Japanese, would squirt a thick lub on her body and rub herself all over you?

If you're thinking about the same Yuki, I was told by one of the other girls that Yuki was fired a couple of months ago after being caught stealing money from a customer's wallet. If you want more info, ask Kimmie mama-san. But she might be reluctant to talk about it as it reflects poorly on her establishment. In any case, Yuki is gone.

It's not easy to recruit good, honest girls to work in this industry. Just like any other industry.

Be safe.

C. N.

Smokin Gun
09-02-11, 04:10
Rina is probably in Korea now. When she left Rappomgi, her plan was to go back to Texas then go on to Korea until September before returning to Hawaii. Not sure where she will resurface, but I am guessing that it wion't be at Pink or Rappongi.So has Rena resurfaced anywhere yet?

Hinode
09-03-11, 04:46
What happened to Kyong, Sunny, Penny, & Choi?

H

Captin Crunch
09-03-11, 15:01

HPenny is out of the biz. No word on Kyong (maybe somewhere making her manmades bigger). Sunny is there, but comes and goes. I think Choi must be on vacation (maybe went to Korea to do her eyes that was reported months ago).

V Rider
09-03-11, 15:06
Anybody remember Donna from Fuji Sauna? Viet / French girl. Had a cousin who worked with her there. Any idea what happened?

V Rider

Coco Nutzz
09-05-11, 07:53
Does anyone have any info on Skye (formerly of nirvana)? Any info would be greatly appreciated via pm or otherwise. Much mahalo brothers.

Starfox64
09-06-11, 04:23
Does anyone have any info on Skye (formerly of nirvana)? Any info would be greatly appreciated via pm or otherwise. Much mahalo brothers.She's retired from the biz. She screens her calls because some wacko keeps harassing her. So unfortunately, if she's doesn't know you she probably won't respond.

NinjaLurker
09-06-11, 15:54

HI saw Sunny a few weeks ago. Time was limited for me so got down to business right away. Two drinks and additional $ for the room.

I'm pretty sure Choi is Mimi? She used to be Choi at the old Kools but Mimi now. Glasses and nice rack, only will do BJ, no FS. She was there that day also.

Wet And Wild
09-07-11, 02:24
Lost contact number for Grace. Anyone know where she's at? pm

Dacollector
09-07-11, 11:48
Does anyone remember a DT streetwalker named Ashley? Nice big rack and booty, long thick black straight hair, big round eyes, maybe 140 lbs. 5'7 with heels?

Magnod
09-08-11, 03:32
I saw Sunny a few weeks ago. Time was limited for me so got down to business right away. Two drinks and additional $ for the room.

I'm pretty sure Choi is Mimi? She used to be Choi at the old Kools but Mimi now. Glasses and nice rack, only will do BJ, no FS. She was there that day also.I confirm that info.

Didn't the others from Kools move back to Korea?

Anyway, Choi / Mimi works during the day. Always wears glasses while she waits for her eyes to get fixed. Sunny is there at night.

RadioHazard
09-09-11, 14:23
Does anyone have any info on Skye (formerly of nirvana)? Any info would be greatly appreciated via pm or otherwise. Much mahalo brothers.From what I hear she is retired. Too bad fun girl. If you liked Skye give Channel at 7 a try kind similar to me anyway.

Master Yoda
09-12-11, 04:47
Anyone knows the whereabouts of Miya. Korean, early 40s? Formerly from CS and Hollywood. Last know is or was at Lilac.

Pm me if thats your preference.

MY

Comp Dude 35
09-12-11, 17:51
Anybody know if she's working in Hawaii?

Didn't get her number before Pinky closed up Kubelle.

Appreciate any 411 on this; thanks!

CD35

Licentious
09-13-11, 15:16
Looking for a Viet girl in her 20's natural D's. Her name is Nina.

I hear she was at PT but no one know her.

CoolGuy69
09-14-11, 08:53
Must be John Fujieki, the following link shows how he tried to sue his own family over the sale of Star Supermarket:

http://www.hiattlaw.com/new/pdf/pbn

%20071307. Pdf.

I hope Jennifer gets a chance to reopen or take over another AMP. Loved that fact that as a frequent customer, she would call me whenever she got in new talent to sample and give her feedback.Actually, the nutso guy is Patrick Fujieki, who also happens to be an older "senior member" of this forum. The details are in a post from last month.

Kurocha
09-14-11, 11:41
So I have heard that Jennifer / Yvonne is now working evenings out of Golden Butterfly under the name of Sophia. Can anyone confirm this?

MadCocker
09-14-11, 17:25

HSat with Choi a couple weeks back and talked about the olden days. Kyong is pretty much retired. According to Choi she has a very wealthy sugar daddy who bought her a place in Pearl City and sends her a fairly large stipend every month to keep her happy and out of the scene. Choi said MS got a pretty good pay out from Kyong's benefactor too. Good for Kyong I always enjoyed her company.

Hypo Luxa
09-14-11, 17:56
Sat with Choi a couple weeks back and talked about the olden days. Kyong is pretty much retired. According to Choi she has a very wealthy sugar daddy who bought her a place in Pearl City and sends her a fairly large stipend every month to keep her happy and out of the scene. Choi said MS got a pretty good pay out from Kyong's benefactor too. Good for Kyong I always enjoyed her company.Is it true that Choi no longer offers FS? That is sad if true. She had that magic pussy that always made me spurt no matter how "prepared" I was before the visit!

Pineapple50
09-14-11, 20:51
Nina,

Works at Pine Tree as "Christy". I have Not talked to her in over two-weeks now, but she does work at Pine Tree.

JT

Looking for a Viet girl in her 20's natural D's. Her name is Nina.

I hear she was at PT but no one know her.

Kalani69
09-15-11, 01:18
Sat with Choi a couple weeks back and talked about the olden days. Kyong is pretty much retired. According to Choi she has a very wealthy sugar daddy who bought her a place in Pearl City and sends her a fairly large stipend every month to keep her happy and out of the scene. Choi said MS got a pretty good pay out from Kyong's benefactor too. Good for Kyong I always enjoyed her company.Does Choi still play? What's on her menu.

George111
09-15-11, 01:43
Anybody know if she's working in Hawaii?

Didn't get her number before Pinky closed up Kubelle.

Appreciate any 411 on this; thanks!

CD35I believe she is at Best Thai.

Bench Warmer
09-15-11, 10:02
So I'm finally making it back to the islands. Anyone knows where Kathy (skinny LA girl, speaks English) works now? Thanks.

George111
09-15-11, 15:46
So I'm finally making it back to the islands. Anyone knows where Kathy (skinny LA girl, speaks English) works now? Thanks.I believe she retired and moved back to Los Angeles.

MadCocker
09-15-11, 17:43
Does Choi still play? What's on her menu.This is for HL too. YES she does still play but have not gotten FS from her at this location. She offers HJ and BJ. She complained to me about the set up at their current location and that it is too lighted and too open. MS is able to see more of what is going on and taxes them accordingly. Still trying to make it into the promise land once more but no such luck. She is still fun to drink with and imo has mellowed out more and is not pushy about drinks and is willing to just chat.

Kekehawaii
09-16-11, 01:34
Nina,

Works at Pine Tree as "Christy". I have Not talked to her in over two-weeks now, but she does work at Pine Tree.

JTTai Pan Man's second fav is at Pine Tree Saw Christy there just last week. Looking good, but don't think she has natural Ds, maybe Cs at best.

Kingparlor
09-16-11, 16:39
So I'm finally making it back to the islands. Anyone knows where Kathy (skinny LA girl, speaks English) works now? Thanks.She'll be back!

Lopaka Smith
09-16-11, 18:00
Anyone know? Her number no longer belongs to her.

Oldie81
09-17-11, 05:48
My honest opinion about this thread, if the chick has lost you, maybe she don't want to be found!

Crazy Glu
09-17-11, 07:21
My honest opinion about this thread, if the chick has lost you, maybe she don't want to be found!Well said brother Oldie81.

CG

H Mobius
09-17-11, 09:30
My honest opinion about this thread, if the chick has lost you, maybe she don't want to be found!He-he! That's the equivalent of my "out" for buying drinks for KBGs who disappear then magically reappear weeks and months later: "You neva tell me notten; tot you no love me juss ditch me ladat!"

Olomana
09-17-11, 14:00
I believe she is at Best Thai.Confirmed. I got a massage from Natasha a few days ago and saw Tiffany there.

YG365
09-18-11, 00:05
Anyone know what happened to Sol Hee down at Butterfly? Haven't seen her in awhile.

Smokin Gun
09-18-11, 17:44
Confirmed. I got a massage from Natasha a few days ago and saw Tiffany there.Is this Tiffany? Any potential for "extras"?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2602401030.html

-still smokin'

H Mobius
09-18-11, 21:38
Anyone know what happened to Sol Hee down at Butterfly? Haven't seen her in awhile.She has a history of disappearing then reappearing in that bar. I just saw her there the other week. Chances are, she'll be back but it may be weeks or months from now, though. Nice girl but I stopped sitting with her because her attendance was too sporadic for me.

If I see her, will post.

Ilvasians
09-19-11, 01:16
Is this Tiffany? Any potential for "extras"?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2602401030.html

Still smokin'That pic is tiffany. I don't know if she's doing extras now but Natasha does for sure. Natasha is cool but she wants too much $$$ for extras. Would love to hear that tiffany is offering extras now.

Smokin Gun
09-19-11, 02:12
That pic is tiffany. I don't know if she's doing extras now but Natasha does for sure. Natasha is cool but she wants too much $$$ for extras. Would love to hear that tiffany is offering extras now.Hmmm, I guess I will need to do a 4-hand with Tiffany and Ta to break her in then. LOL.

- still smokin'

BigD9
09-19-11, 17:49
Does anyone know where she is? She was blond and slim. Nice personality.

It has been about a year since I seen her but have no idea where s.

Born672
09-20-11, 00:10
I know everyone was trying to find Tiffany. How about Julie? Anyone ever get her as a MT? She was super hot as well. No extras though.

Quik808
09-20-11, 01:01
Got a text from Monica a week ago about her not being at Kison and was going to open her own place. Haven't heard from her since? Does anyone know any new info about what Monica is going to do? Miss seeing her. Mahalo, Quik

Hypo Luxa
09-20-11, 04:20
Got a text from Monica a week ago about her not being at Kison and was going to open her own place. Haven't heard from her since? Does anyone know any new info about what Monica is going to do? Miss seeing her. Mahalo, QuikHaven't heard back from her either. After her initial text I texted her back asking if I could take her to a hotel for an afternoon. No response.

On The Prowl
09-21-11, 14:35
Got a text from Monica a week ago about her not being at Kison and was going to open her own place. Haven't heard from her since? Does anyone know any new info about what Monica is going to do? Miss seeing her. Mahalo, QuikShe text me back said still looking for a place.

Hayn69
09-21-11, 18:52
Anyone had any sightings of Julie from Ichiban?

Heard she had a melt down.

Quik808
09-21-11, 21:09
She text me back said still looking for a place.Mahalo, for the updated info! Let me know if you hear anything else from her.

Seenum
09-22-11, 07:04
Anyone had any sightings of Julie from Ichiban?

Heard she had a melt down.Queen st. Very soon.

Hayn69
09-22-11, 16:13
Mahalo Seenum.

Keep us posted.

Otis C1
09-23-11, 01:01
Mahalo, for the updated info! Let me know if you hear anything else from her.Saw her today at one of the businesses under chanels place with her "driver". Did not approach because got to respect provider privacy off the job. Stay safe Oh

Memahu
09-23-11, 01:37
Queen st. Very soon.Is there a safe place to park at night on Queen St?

Eric Shin
09-23-11, 02:27
I've heard that Julie is used to getting her way with men. So it would probably be best if you bring your spine if you plan to see her.

Is there a safe place to park at night on Queen St?

Memahu
09-23-11, 03:28
I've heard that Julie is used to getting her way with men. So it would probably be best if you bring your spine if you plan to see her.You think it's funny making fun of people with a spinal injury. I have a spinal cord injury.

YG365
09-23-11, 05:42
You think it's funny making fun of people with a spinal injury. I have a spinal cord injury.Prison sex has that effect on people. That's why I like to dish it and not receive it! LOL

Fisherman808
09-23-11, 07:23
Parking available in the back fenced area, mama watches the security camera inside.

Between Ginza and Office Depot turn in the fenced area, take the first right and you will pass the back side of Ginza.

Turn right after passing the building and park along the fence. You will see the hinged gate and the back door beyond that.

Parking along Queen st is also monitored by cameras.

Back entrance more discrete.

Blade82
09-23-11, 08:16
Is there a safe place to park at night on Queen St?Queen pretty much is safe but if you are that paranoid then park along Ward.

Feeshamon
09-24-11, 06:35
Is there still a Julie at Vips? Tall and thin K-girl? Had her maybe 6 months to a year ago (no can remember. LOL) and was pretty good. Was wondering if she's still there?

Maiboto
09-24-11, 10:41
So I'm finally making it back to the islands. Anyone knows where Kathy (skinny LA girl, speaks English) works now? Thanks.She may be gone for a long time.

Asstro
09-24-11, 21:04
Is there still a Julie at Vips? Tall and thin K-girl? Had her maybe 6 months to a year ago (no can remember. LOL) and was pretty good. Was wondering if she's still there?Might have been at Golden Queen about 1 month ago.

KidRobot
09-25-11, 21:29
Went to Seven about a month ago and saw a cute blonde asian girl with a nice set of boobs, probably C's. She looked to be around 5'3 or 5'4 and in her early to mid 20's. Does anybody know her name and does she still work at 7?

Smokin Gun
09-26-11, 06:19
Got to eat some Cookie the other day at Ginza. She is a k-girl, thin and petite frame with the man-made see's, and some thick fake eyelashes. There are not too many AMP girls with these proportions so I decided to give here a try. Table shower was mediocre. In the room, I stripped off that bikini to expose that nice body and mauled those import model tits of hers. First, I had her lay on her front where I played with her starfish and gave her some dato that she seemed to enjoy. Then I turned her over to play with, suck and lick her nips and tits some more and DATY Moved down to her nice looking pussy and DATY for a good 10 minutes. She was not GFE nor came close to cumming, however it was great that she allowed DATY, dato, and breast play. Went thru mish, ds, cg, rcg before I came all over here tits. Overall, L=7, S=8, A=8 and but not GFE.

RadioHazard
09-26-11, 15:51
Probably Tammy or Channel. I think Coco also has blondish hair but I believe she is shorter and a bit chubby. I think both tammy & channel are on vacation. They are both great girls lots of fun.

Went to Seven about a month ago and saw a cute blonde asian girl with a nice set of boobs, probably C's. She looked to be around 5'3 or 5'4 and in her early to mid 20's. Does anybody know her name and does she still work at 7?

KidRobot
09-26-11, 18:36
Probably Tammy or Channel. I think Coco also has blondish hair but I believe she is shorter and a bit chubby. I think both tammy & channel are on vacation. They are both great girls lots of fun.I think it was Tammy or Coco. I've had Channel before and I agree that she is a great girl and I had a good time with her.

Viper78
09-27-11, 04:34
Anyone know where Sue from Pennys place went? She was on the older side and gave a really good deep tissue massage.

Captin Crunch
09-27-11, 12:43
Anyone know where Sue from Pennys place went? She was on the older side and gave a really good deep tissue massage.Reports say she is back at Pennys. Check out the report.in the "Girls that Squirt" thread. Was thinking of going there today.

ACupOfTea
09-28-11, 01:00
I don't see any mention of her, but has anybody heard what happened to her? I had her one time at VIP and really liked her. I moved back to hawaii recently and am wondering if she's still there.

Bowah57
09-28-11, 06:36
Anyone know where's Ivy / she was the Mama san at club 7. That was like 4 years ago. Just started bar hopping again. Would like to know where she work now, if any bro knows who I'm talking about.

Kingparlor
09-28-11, 09:11
She may be gone for a long time.How so? Would you care to explain?

RadioHazard
09-28-11, 16:23
Anyone know if these ladies are still at Misty? I was driving down king and I saw a short filipina wiht big tits walking looked like Vanessa or could have just been a hot MILF. Could not tell she had big shades on but from her butt and ass I think it was her.

Curious if V and the other filipina is still there. Never had played Rose but V used to be lots of fun years back.

Big 808
09-28-11, 16:53
Anyone know where Gucci / Sunny of Ichiban and Nirvana went?

Hypo Luxa
09-28-11, 18:01
Anyone know if these ladies are still at Misty? I was driving down king and I saw a short filipina wiht big tits walking looked like Vanessa or could have just been a hot MILF. Could not tell she had big shades on but from her butt and ass I think it was her.

Curious if V and the other filipina is still there. Never had played Rose but V used to be lots of fun years back.I always thought Vanessa reminded me of Lucy Thai! She was a gooooooooood time!

RadioHazard
09-29-11, 16:51
I always thought Vanessa reminded me of Lucy Thai! She was a gooooooooood time!Damn Hypo. Why did you have to say that. Now that I think of it she does look like Lucy. And now I want to see her. So where is V?

GspotsPesho
09-30-11, 00:34
Anyone know what happened to the waitress Erin at femme nu?

Crazy Glu
09-30-11, 06:04
I always thought Vanessa reminded me of Lucy Thai! She was a gooooooooood time!
Damn Hypo. Why did you have to say that. Now that I think of it she does look like Lucy. And now I want to see her. So where is V?

Curious if V and the other filipina is still there. Never had played Rose but V used to be lots of fun years back.Vanessa / V: She is still there, but she comes & goes as she pleases. So she's not consistantly there, so you take your chances hoping to see her if you go.

Rose: I've heard that she had gotten married, I have no idea on how good this intel is but thats the last that I've heard about Rose.

CG

Hypo Luxa
09-30-11, 06:37
Damn Hypo. Why did you have to say that. Now that I think of it she does look like Lucy. And now I want to see her. So where is V?Not just her face, but her body (well, ten+ years ago) was like Lucy Thai's too!

http://www.babes.tv/galleries/lucyshower/big/01.jpg

I think I still have V's business card (from her real profession) around somewhere... wonder if I should call her, or if the number still works?

Little Dickie
10-01-11, 03:24
Scarlett / Seal, Jade, Natasha, Lilu, Suzy, Phoenix, Sachi. Anyone know where any of those girls ended up? Some of them were there up until Centerfolds closed. Some left earlier. All of them gave me awesome lap dances at one time or another. I would be interested in seeing any of them again (but especially scarlett)

Ninja Boots V2
10-02-11, 00:02
Scarlett / Seal, Jade, Natasha, Lilu, Suzy, Phoenix, Sachi. Anyone know where any of those girls ended up? Some of them were there up until Centerfolds closed. Some left earlier. All of them gave me awesome lap dances at one time or another. I would be interested in seeing any of them again (but especially scarlett)Sachi works at FN off and on. Dated her for almost a year, she had a voracious appetite for relations bit plenty drama. The juice was not worth the squeeze!

KBGmonger
10-03-11, 12:39
I am really curious what happened to Cela. She worked at the'amour awhile back around 1999/2000 then moved I believe to Business at the old location on Kapiolani's Field of Dreams. I would say she is in her early 40s, petite, hard worker, weak on the English. We had about a 8 year relationship, all take out, but when my biz went south I knew it would cool. Which, of course, it did. I figure she is off island. I'd say either back in Korea with her savings, or on the mainland. My guess is she married a dude and they split. I would be rather surprised if she is still here. I have seen kbg re emerge after a six or seven year absence but I doubt she will be back.

KBGmonger
10-03-11, 16:29
Went to Seven about a month ago and saw a cute blonde asian girl with a nice set of boobs, probably C's. She looked to be around 5'3 or 5'4 and in her early to mid 20's. Does anybody know her name and does she still work at 7?The description you gave would be for Amy. However, I believe she is currently in Florida. She may be back by now. Her close friend was also a blondie named Coco. She is great, I asked for her one day because Amy told me if she is not around please ask for my friend. I did and when Coco walked in I felt I had the jackpot. Not only a great attitude but very clean, polite, accommodating, no rush, and very sexy. I have been meaning to go back. I am saving pennies right now for an appointment at the male medical office where they claim to have cure for PME. Now that I am older I have that problem. Pills are 16. 00 apiece and if they work I want a handful for better mongering! LOL. Hope you find her bro.

Oljack
10-04-11, 02:39
Vanessa / V: She is still there, but she comes & goes as she pleases. So she's not consistantly there, so you take your chances hoping to see her if you go.

Rose: I've heard that she had gotten married, I have no idea on how good this intel is but thats the last that I've heard about Rose.

CGI too have seen Vanessa at Misty's.

Talked to "Mary" Rose after seeing her with bf at a restaurant. Seemed serious. Also heard they Married, moved to mainland.

Missed my chance!

Un Holy
10-04-11, 06:03
I think she did a short time at the place near UH upstairs of the indian restaurant, then poof gone. Any body know where she is? Smokers breath, skinny, but tight fit.

RadioHazard
10-04-11, 15:22
Is sachi AKA "Kim" older girl right?

Sachi works at FN off and on. Dated her for almost a year, she had a voracious appetite for relations bit plenty drama. The juice was not worth the squeeze!

H Mobius
10-06-11, 10:24
Anyone know what happened to Sol Hee down at Butterfly? Haven't seen her in awhile.She was there tonight. I haven't seen her in a while and that place has been pretty empty most of the times I looked. As always, she insists she's been working every night this whole time. She should be there the rest of this week and after that, who knows.

She's still pretty and has been exercising so IMHO her thighs are looking good.

Ilvasians
10-06-11, 13:09
Anyone know what happened to the waitress Erin at femme nu?I'd like to know as well. I always wanted her to dance! GREAT big titties!

YG365
10-06-11, 14:17
She was there tonight. I haven't seen her in a while and that place has been pretty empty most of the times I looked. As always, she insists she's been working every night this whole time. She should be there the rest of this week and after that, who knows.

She's still pretty and has been exercising so IMHO her thighs are looking good.Ya, I find her attractive in a strange way. Very friendly. Do you know if she gives any bonus action?

H Mobius
10-06-11, 18:59
Ya, I find her attractive in a strange way. Very friendly. Do you know if she gives any bonus action?Yes she's really good with the heavy eye contact and expressions; it is quite an aphrodisiac. She's not a playgirl per se, but if one has been taking good care of her and she is comfortable, then she's friendlier.

Ninja Boots V2
10-06-11, 23:20
Is sachi AKA "Kim" older girl right?Yeah that's her. She was younger when I first saw her at the old place by aaxtion video.

Got together with her years later. But psycho ex-baby daddy and separation anxiety issues!

YG365
10-07-11, 02:07
Yes she's really good with the heavy eye contact and expressions; it is quite an aphrodisiac. She's not a playgirl per se, but if one has been taking good care of her and she is comfortable, then she's friendlier.Hey Mobius!

With you and Uki seeming to have been in the game the longest, did you guys every try MoMo from Hanabi on Keeamoku? She was one of my all time favorites but I never had a chance to get her digits and in a blink of an eye, she was gone!

Thanks,

YG!

Uki Eater
10-07-11, 02:24
Hey Mobius!

With you and Uki seeming to have been in the game the longest, did you guys every try MoMo from Hanabi on Keeamoku? She was one of my all time favorites but I never had a chance to get her digits and in a blink of an eye, she was gone!

Thanks,

YG!Hah? Who's that? I haven't even been to Hanabis man. Hehe. Sorry man.

Little Dickie
10-07-11, 05:05
Is sachi AKA "Kim" older girl right?The Sachi I was asking about was a young girl. Small Asian with tatoos. Local girl from kapolei. Met her at Centerfolds around Feb. Hadn't seen her the last few times I went there before they closed.

H Mobius
10-07-11, 09:12
Hey Mobius!

Thanks,

YG!I have responded via private message.

Mike1027
10-08-11, 22:59
Does anyone know if Toni from Sakura (closed) and Seven is still in the business? She was the one who would spray customer's hands with sanitizer before sessions. She was a super dooper clean freak.

YG365
10-10-11, 03:38
Annie should be back any day now eh? Who is going to hit that first?

DirtyThai
10-10-11, 16:56
What happen to Jinjoo / Nami? Anyone heard or seen her lately?

Kingparlor
10-10-11, 23:18
She might not be back for a while because of family issues if you want to know then pm me.

147511How did you get this pic. ?

Licentious
10-11-11, 02:38
Annie should be back any day now eh? Who is going to hit that first?Annie from?

Kurocha
10-11-11, 09:13
What happen to Jinjoo / Nami? Anyone heard or seen her lately?I don't think she'll resurface anywhere, if at all. Lots of personal issues and not with mongers, but other Koreans.

Alohaoe
10-11-11, 13:46
Annie from?She will be back this Thursay 13th.

Alohaoe

DirtyThai
10-11-11, 18:21
I don't think she'll resurface anywhere, if at all. Lots of personal issues and not with mongers, but other Koreans.Thanks Kurocha. Yeah I remember her telling me about the Koreans giving her problems. Thats a shame she was the best. Gunna miss her

Stangman808
10-11-11, 23:36
She might not be back for a while because of family issues if you want to know then pm me.

How did you get this pic. ?This photo appears to have been taken in the Botanical Garden at the Bellagio in Las Vegas.

Dasearch
10-12-11, 22:27
I know she went to Korea, and was thinking about buying an apartment building. She had some big boobs and her pussy was a little trimmed. Anyone see her around?

Hiroslammer
10-13-11, 23:37
I know she went to Korea, and was thinking about buying an apartment building. She had some big boobs and her pussy was a little trimmed. Anyone see her around?I saw Sammie with some older asian guy doing some shopping at Don Quiote a couple of months ago, she didn't say Hi even though we go way back. I had met her through her old roomate Romie, I actually got some pretty good play from Sammie when she was at Casino.

Enona1
10-15-11, 12:03
So Monica left Kison a few weeks ago already. Usually when a popular provider leaves under any condition they turn up elsewhere soon after especially if they have a following like she does or did. Tried her once and was impressed with her skills but she was too skinny for my taste and I like real boobs. Anyone hear anything?

On The Prowl
10-15-11, 16:12
So Monica left Kison a few weeks ago already. Usually when a popular provider leaves under any condition they turn up elsewhere soon after especially if they have a following like she does or did. Tried her once and was impressed with her skills but she was too skinny for my taste and I like real boobs. Anyone hear anything?She has texted me a few times about getting her own spot but I guess hasn't found the right place yet, maybe doesn't want to work for anyone esle at this time, if she returns and contacts me I'll let the board know.

Splooge McDuck
10-21-11, 13:57
OK I Know this is a long shot but I've found some other favorites of mine on this site so here goes. I'm lookin for a Gina from VIP from like 4 years ago. I forget when I last saw her last but it must have been 2007 or 2008. She was similar to Jio from PINK for those who know that girl. Similar in look & attitude. She was super happy, friendly, funny & flirty. Very cute face, about 5 ft. 90-100 lbs. With a small, slim body & A cups. She looked like a Japanese J-Pop singer but was a Young 20 yr old looking Korean. Used to always wear vests over a tank top & booty shorts. The kind of vests that look like a New York bubble jacket with no sleeves. I liked how every time after sex she would cuddle with me & play with my balls till I had to go. Just hoping she's somewhere else now but I think she most likely moved or something.

Un Holy
10-22-11, 08:13
Seen Monica out with her hubby. He is one fricken lucky dude. She looks hot outside too. Old Haole guy, probably got a shitload of Kala.

Ewabeachguy
10-22-11, 16:22
Seen Monica out with her hubby. He is one fricken lucky dude. She looks hot outside too. Old Haole guy, probably got a shitload of Kala.Do you mean the Monica from Kison?

Johnny14
10-22-11, 16:40
Seen Monica out with her hubby. He is one fricken lucky dude. She looks hot outside too. Old Haole guy, probably got a shitload of Kala.Hey, at least that old man will die with a big smile on his face! Just like that filthy rich old man who died happy after Nicole Anna Smith drilled him pretty good, got $millions but kicked the bucket herself for drug abuse. She probably was getting some side action with some young studs to keep her "satisfied".

Wives or girlfriends gets pissed when guy goes elsewhere for action need no one else to blame but themselves for not giving good pussy or head. We need more Monicas and less drama.

H Mobius
10-22-11, 17:11
Seen Monica out with her hubby. He is one fricken lucky dude. She looks hot outside too. Old Haole guy, probably got a shitload of Kala.I've seen some BGs out and about with ancient causasian guys and thought the same thing :). Glad I'm not an LVB. Makes me wonder about the ensuing drama back at the bar.

Little Dickie
10-23-11, 02:39
I've seen some BGs out and about with ancient causasian guys and thought the same thing :). Glad I'm not an LVB. Makes me wonder about the ensuing drama back at the bar.OK I thought I knew all the acronyms. LVB?

Crazy Glu
10-24-11, 07:12
OK I thought I knew all the acronyms. LVB?LoVerBoy. Got 'um =)

CG

Johnordaily
10-24-11, 08:49
OK I Know this is a long shot but I've found some other favorites of mine on this site so here goes. I'm lookin for a Gina from VIP from like 4 years ago. I forget when I last saw her last but it must have been 2007 or 2008. She was similar to Jio from PINK for those who know that girl. Similar in look & attitude. She was super happy, friendly, funny & flirty. Very cute face, about 5 ft. 90-100 lbs. With a small, slim body & A cups. She looked like a Japanese J-Pop singer but was a Young 20 yr old looking Korean. Used to always wear vests over a tank top & booty shorts. The kind of vests that look like a New York bubble jacket with no sleeves. I liked how every time after sex she would cuddle with me & play with my balls till I had to go. Just hoping she's somewhere else now but I think she most likely moved or something.She was one of my faves at that time- She got married, moved away and pumped out a kid. Seems happy- I hope it works out for her!

Splooge McDuck
10-24-11, 18:55
She was one of my faves at that time- She got married, moved away and pumped out a kid. Seems happy- I hope it works out for her!Wow. Was not really expecting an answer but this is why I love this site. But it's nice to hear she's doing good. She was my 1st true GFE. Was so sweet & always cuddled or slept in my arms for a while after every session & of course played with the boys a lot which I mentioned. I use to go VIP to MAKE LOVE to her not bang her LOL. After Gina, I knew what good service really was. When the cell number I had of hers was disconnected it shattered my world LOL. She was also my 1st threesome at an AMP. I just wish I could remember the name of the other girl because it was a monumental historic event for me! Anyways much thanks man for letting me know.

Splooge McDuck
10-24-11, 19:37
OK I'm hoping this one might still be around. Cindy is the skinniest chick I've ever seen. Love her size. Makes Miso / Ruby / Apple (or whatever she changed her name to now) look overweight. She was about 5 ft. Had to be no more than 85 lbs. Super skinny with ribs penetrating thru her tummy. No volume to her brown hair, just thin & straight down to her mid-back. Looked like any pin thin JAV stars especially in the face but I think she's Korean too. Visual of her tiny tiny waist & ass bent over in doggy was amazing. Used to lick the balls sooo good while HJ I almost popped every time. Always had to stop her to start FS. She was very good & could actually take a hard pounding with that small frame. I hope she's still out there.

Little Dickie
10-24-11, 21:30
Mahalo Crazy Glu. Not sure if I would have figured that one out on my own.

LoVerBoy. Got 'um.

CG

Alohaoe
10-26-11, 04:01
Cindy just starting to work at Golden Queen go check her out saw her Tuesday.

Happy Mongering

Splooge McDuck
10-26-11, 10:54
Cindy just starting to work at Golden Queen go check her out saw her Tuesday.

Happy MongeringThanks Alohaoe. Could ya desribe how she's lookin now days. But you dont have to, you've helped me a lot here. So happy she's still around. OMG I can't wait to see her again! I love this site.

YG365
10-26-11, 15:10
Thanks Alohaoe. Could ya desribe how she's lookin now days. But you dont have to, you've helped me a lot here. So happy she's still around. OMG I can't wait to see her again! I love this site.Does she allow DFK? LFK? BB? You sure do seem hooked though!

Splooge McDuck
10-26-11, 18:22
Does she allow DFK? LFK? BB? You sure do seem hooked though!Last I saw her was last year summer. Way before I found this site & knew anything about DFK or BB. Honestly ever since watching Pretty Woman in the 80s I thought no "Prostitutes" kiss on the lips LOL. I use to go to girls just for condom BJs & FS. So she never did DFK, LFK & definitely no BB but I never tried or asked. REALLY hoping she started doing BB tho. But I'm totally hooked on her body size. Never saw a spinner so skinny.

Xrs5879
10-27-11, 03:01
She does LFK but no DFK and as she say's "always condom". I going check her out Friday night hopefully as her.

Service wise she was standard but push the right buttons and she gets into it once in awhile. One of the prettiest faces I saw at a MP needed a little more meat though.

Splooge McDuck
10-27-11, 22:31
This site is a blessing. I can't believe when I asked where's Cindy from VIP the very next day she started working at GQ. Had an amazing 2 pop session with her & now she's my new ATF. Sorry Sindi at PT but it's Cindy at GQ for me now. Once again thanks to all who have helped me find 4 different girls so far.

Onto my next search. Anyone know if Million from VIP will ever return? She's got the nicest body I've seen after Sindi at PT. It's a tie really. She was also very sweet & a good fuck. Hoping to see her again one day.

Fish Surfer
10-27-11, 22:36
Still figuring this sight out. Hope I'm posting in the right place.

Was wondering if any one remembers Carmina? Or knows where she is now?

Saw her a couple times a couple years ago.

She was Russian lady claimed to teach tamtra out of her apartment in pearl city. I know, I know she was old and a bit chunky and not much to look at but for some reason she just did it for me.

Or can any one recommend a Asian provider in a AMP that would be good for a noob to try?

Much Mahalo's guys!

1040Taxman
10-28-11, 01:48
Still figuring this sight out. Hope I'm posting in the right place.

Was wondering if any one remembers Carmina? Or knows where she is now?

Saw her a couple times a couple years ago.

She was Russian lady claimed to teach tamtra out of her apartment in pearl city. I know, I know she was old and a bit chunky and not much to look at but for some reason she just did it for me.

Or can any one recommend a Asian provider in a AMP that would be good for a noob to try?

Much Mahalo's guys!She e-mailed about a year ago and said she moved to California.

Maiboto
11-06-11, 23:37
This photo appears to have been taken in the Botanical Garden at the Bellagio in Las Vegas.Good catch Vegas it is.

Member #4671
11-10-11, 20:45
Anyone know where she went now that rm is down for the count?

H Mobius
11-13-11, 04:20
I don't know where (according to reports she moved around a lot) or if she is still in the AMP business, but I recently saw "Big Cherry" leisurely walking by the HMSA building toward Keeaumoku Street at around midnight, dressed in regular clothes and no makeup. It was as though she just ate at the restaurant near the old Lavender and was going back home. She looked like she lost weight: I kind of liked her awesomeness when she was huge back at Ohana.

Just thought I'd pass it along in case guys were wondering if she was still in town.

Several months ago, I saw her in a flashy sexy low-cut outfit with full makeup and bra-less jugs practically falling out. She was waiting for friends and was inbetween AMPs that time.

Ilvasians
11-13-11, 15:02
I don't know where (according to reports she moved around a lot) or if she is still in the AMP business, but I recently saw "Big Cherry" leisurely walking by the HMSA building toward Keeaumoku Street at around midnight, dressed in regular clothes and no makeup. It was as though she just ate at the restaurant near the old Lavender and was going back home. She looked like she lost weight: I kind of liked her awesomeness when she was huge back at Ohana.

Just thought I'd pass it along in case guys were wondering if she was still in town.

Several months ago, I saw her in a flashy sexy low-cut outfit with full makeup and bra-less jugs practically falling out. She was waiting for friends and was inbetween AMPs that time.I liked her a lot, I'd love to know if she's working somewhere now. She had those tattoos on her back that were cool.

LoveToFindJoy
11-26-11, 16:07
Anyone know if Joy from 7 about two years ago is still around. Filipino looking college student should of had mentions in the best BJ section. Would love to find her. Before changes when ph # was 946-0003-Hanabi on Keeamoku number.

Werd0001
11-29-11, 02:51
Still no nami?

YG365
11-29-11, 04:01
Still no nami?I miss Nami.

Harry5142
11-29-11, 05:29
I liked her a lot, I'd love to know if she's working somewhere now. She had those tattoos on her back that were cool.Big Cherry doesn't work at any AMPs right now. However, she will see you if you call or text her. Anyone who wants that info can message me and I'll give it to you.

I had a session with her two weeks ago which I will review in the Massage Parlor Report section.

Blacks
12-09-11, 06:27
Anyone know where Yuni mama is. She had several bars in Kalihi. Haven't seen her since her last bar over a yr ago.

Splooge McDuck
12-14-11, 21:02
Ok so here's another long shot. But I've either found, reconnected or got an update on everyone I asked about so far. This one is from many many years ago. I don't know the year but it was when Jun the famous rimmer & sexual freak provider / MS from VIP was working at Ward. I forget but I'm pretty sure was at PINK. So I'm looking for a Korean girl who was named Monique wen she worked at PINK with Jun. She left then resurfaced at Rappongi for a few months as Krystal. She was another tanned, C cup, slim waist & juicy ass chick. Kinda thick, about 5'3 & 120 lbs with black hair. 1st girl to give me her number because I never knew I could ask for it before. Probably my 1st GFE but I didn't realize it at the time just figured we clicked. I would love to have her again but I'm certain she's gone by now. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Splooge McDuck
12-14-11, 21:03
Sorry talking about Jun made me remember a freaky chick I met at VIP last year. I forget her name because I had her once then she disappeared. Was a Korean (actually I not sure but look Korean or Thai) 5'1 maybe 105 lbs. 20 or 30 something yrs old. Yup you guessed it. Tanned, dark tan, Full B cups maybe C's & an hour glass figure in a petite frame. Tight body no fat with long kinda wavy black hair. Sexy face. Like Jun she seemed very horny.

I only now remembered she was my 1st BBBJ at an AMP. She put my dick in her mouth BB & started wiggling her tongue. I remember because wen I reacted in shock & said "Holy shit no girl does that" she replied something like "Yes I like (sex) thats why" Then she grabbed my foot & started sucking on my big toe then did the other foot. Then she says "See I like" She was saying stuff about how she likes her line of work! She also DFK which I remember grossed me out because my toes were in her mouth LOL. Total PSE. So if any of you remember this freaky toe sucker or the girl who was getting guys hard with some BBBJ last year at VIP (had to be the only 1) please let me know if she's still around.

Justaguy50
12-17-11, 07:45
She's retired from the biz. She screens her calls because some wacko keeps harassing her. So unfortunately, if she's doesn't know you she probably won't respond.Too bad on the wacko thing. Let me know if she takes on a new name and makes a come back. Since she still has the same number, she may be making another come back.

Island
12-17-11, 16:29
Sorry talking about Jun made me remember a freaky chick I met at VIP last year. I forget her name because I had her once then she disappeared. Was a Korean (actually I not sure but look Korean or Thai) 5'1 maybe 105 lbs. 20 or 30 something yrs old. Yup you guessed it. Tanned, dark tan, Full B cups maybe C's & an hour glass figure in a petite frame. Tight body no fat with long kinda wavy black hair. Sexy face. Like Jun she seemed very horny.

I only now remembered she was my 1st BBBJ at an AMP. She put my dick in her mouth BB & started wiggling her tongue. I remember because wen I reacted in shock & said "Holy shit no girl does that" she replied something like "Yes I like (sex) thats why" Then she grabbed my foot & started sucking on my big toe then did the other foot. Then she says "See I like" She was saying stuff about how she likes her line of work! She also DFK which I remember grossed me out because my toes were in her mouth LOL. Total PSE. So if any of you remember this freaky toe sucker or the girl who was getting guys hard with some BBBJ last year at VIP (had to be the only 1) please let me know if she's still around.Lolol freaked you out! I would have too. She probably has a foot fetish. Sick in my opinion. Toe jam LOL

Splooge McDuck
12-18-11, 04:39
Lolol freaked you out! I would have too. She probably has a foot fetish. Sick in my opinion. Toe jam LOLYea foot fetish grosses me out. But I was happy to see her so horny & eager. Thought for sure this girl would be easy to name or find. No one else at VIP gave BBBJ (that I kno of) & I never had my toes sucked on by any other girl.

Managerdale
12-29-11, 03:14
Do any old-timers remember a MILF blonde, slim, great legs who worked out of her home in Kailua? I lost contact info.

IslanderM
01-01-12, 02:19
Would you know where I could find this filipina? Used to work for Evergreen.

Island
01-03-12, 14:25
Does anyone remember Destiny from VIP about 2-3 yrs ago? She was a blonde girl that worked there. I'm thinkin she was from vegas? She had an 808 number and was out here for some time then all of a sudden left the island. Was just wondering. She was great.

G3504
01-05-12, 12:46
Anyone know when Joy may return? It's been about 7 months or so since she left and that was about the time frame she mentioned she would be gone. Damn I miss her!

G35

H Mobius
01-07-12, 00:37
I liked her a lot, I'd love to know if she's working somewhere now. She had those tattoos on her back that were cool.I ran into her at Butterfly recently. She claimed she no longer does "it" and has a legit job and goes to school. I didn't ask to meet, just that I inadvertently (because I was surprised to see her there) called her by one of her working names, whereas she was trying to be on the DL.

The prior time I ran into her, she said the same thing but also to txt her in order to meet at an agreed-upon AMP.

She's lost more weight but didn't look good in tight jeans; IMHO she doesn't have that same sex appeal. I found her kind of irresistible when she was 'full-sized' back when I first met her. Now she seems out of proportion IMHO. She also has chopped hair which doesn't frame her face as nicely as before.

Then she did the typical: demand that I buy her friend a drink, while pounding my shoulder. Total turnoff. It used to be nice seeing her around but I won't be taking note of her already.

Master Bait #1
01-08-12, 22:28
Kathy. 5'7".120-125 lbs, Good looking English speaking Korean last seen at GQ does not work in Hawaii anymore.

Peter Parker99
01-09-12, 09:51
Gentlemen,

An awesome forum! Just discovered this place a few days ago and have been attempting to take it all in. Haha. I hope to add to it in the future. I have been in the game for about 7 years now, but still feel like an amateur after doing some reading here. Anyways I am looking for one of my Atfs a cute petite one who went by Yuri / Yukiko at Hanabi CC. Had visited her a number of times over the last year and enjoyed it greatly every time. Last time I had saw her was mid to late November maybe and had meant to get a number for her as she said she wasn't working much anymore and only taking appointments with a few people and I was just calling Hanabi to see if she would set an appointment up for me. Now that it looks like Hanabi isn't around anymore I've lost my connection. Any help as to where she is working now or how to contact would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Magnod
01-16-12, 15:04
Haven't looked through this thread in a while. Anyone see Lina who used to be at Cache and Sandys? I tried both places and not seen her. She was pretty cute and lower prices than others.

Kalbi
01-19-12, 04:13
Saw her once at that spot behind the Supercuts across from the Convention Center.

Would like to see her again.

Smokin Gun
01-19-12, 07:24
Anyone know where Donna from Pink is at now? Seems like Pink is not what it used to be. Loved her tits. Or if anyone can tell me of a girl that has the same kind of tits (big, MILF-type, big nips) that would be great?

- still smokin'

RadioHazard
01-19-12, 12:06
Not sure what you mean by big. Never saw Donna. But June at Nirvana is on the tall side I think 5'7 and has great tits with king big long nips. She looks to be mid 30s but with make up looks younger at first glance. If I recall she looks kinda Chinese but is korean.

I think all the girls from pink are taking a break and waiting for something to happen.

Anyone know where Donna from Pink is at now? Seems like Pink is not what it used to be. Loved her tits. Or if anyone can tell me of a girl that has the same kind of tits (big, MILF-type, big nips) that would be great?

- still smokin'

Aloha Monday
01-19-12, 17:27
Hey bros, Anyone know where Mondy is now? I met her May-June last year did nice job and great attitude but suddenly disappeared. I kinda think she change her name working someplace else.

H Mobius
01-19-12, 22:27
Hey bros, Anyone know where Mondy is now? I met her May-June last year did nice job and great attitude but suddenly disappeared. I kinda think she change her name working someplace else.Do you mean Mandy, the Taiwanese girl? She left that AMP months ago to go back to working at an incall and advertising with her boss's old cell number. Unfortunately the price was 'new'; 250 instead of 180.

You could try calling her old advertised incall number and see if she answers; if I remember correctly it was 253-1574.

Actually out of curiosity I was looking for her ad (which was on BP both when she was at the incall and the AMP) recently and did not see it. Perhaps she went back to the mainland. Hopefully she didn't get busted.

Michael Scott
01-20-12, 02:38
Anyone remember a girl named Hana from VIP / Rainbow 7? This must have been about 5 years ago. Petite Spinner, Korean, about 5'0" 90, 32A / B? She started at Rainbow 7 when it was upstairs at the Ward 3-plex.

Aloha Monday
01-20-12, 15:21
Do you mean Mandy, the Taiwanese girl? She left that AMP months ago to go back to working at an incall and advertising with her boss's old cell number. Unfortunately the price was 'new'; 250 instead of 180.

You could try calling her old advertised incall number and see if she answers; if I remember correctly it was 253-1574.

Actually out of curiosity I was looking for her ad (which was on BP both when she was at the incall and the AMP) recently and did not see it. Perhaps she went back to the mainland. Hopefully she didn't get busted.Thanks Mobius! I try check her number.

Pokesqd
01-24-12, 22:05
I have been told from Julie that Yujin is in the mailand and will be coming back a few months from now.

She will be employed at Ginza then.

Poke

Cheapo
01-25-12, 21:15
Does anybody know what ever happened to HANA MARIE. An older (& I do mean OLDER) kOREAN MILF who used to work at various bars in the Pearl City area. Yeah she was old but some of the best tits I ever had. Used to play with her when Princess Palace wasn't a strip club & I think she was last at the bar near the front of the same building with her sister.

Michael Scott
01-26-12, 04:53
Does anyone know what to Jun from VIP? I think she used to drive a dark blue Camry and live in One Archer Lane. Any help would be appreciated.

Eric Shin
01-26-12, 11:11
Is this the slightly thickish one that worked at Ichiban?

I have been told from Julie that Yujin is in the mailand and will be coming back a few months from now.

She will be employed at Ginza then.

Poke

Mipene77
01-26-12, 17:17
Does anybody know what ever happened to HANA MARIE. An older (& I do mean OLDER) kOREAN MILF who used to work at various bars in the Pearl City area. Yeah she was old but some of the best tits I ever had. Used to play with her when Princess Palace wasn't a strip club & I think she was last at the bar near the front of the same building with her sister.Geez, many years ago when I was stupid and I drank I went into some bar in Pearl City and sat down and this Hana Marie "thing" approached me. Jesus Freaking Christ she was one ugly muthafucka! (As Arnold would say). But no I haven't seen "it" since. Thankfully.

Waipahu Prowl
01-27-12, 16:00
Anyone remember the cute Filipino girl that did massages on the leeward side? Is she still working? Contacts? Thanks wp

Eric Shin
01-27-12, 22:54
I would imagine that her rack is knocking her knees these days.

Geez, many years ago when I was stupid and I drank I went into some bar in Pearl City and sat down and this Hana Marie "thing" approached me. Jesus Freaking Christ she was one ugly muthafucka! (As Arnold would say). But no I haven't seen "it" since. Thankfully.

Pokesqd
01-27-12, 23:08
Is this the slightly thickish one that worked at Ichiban?Yeah thats the one.

Very cute and nice personality.

Natutal beauty.

Poke

XGreenCard
01-29-12, 19:03
Anyone know what happened to her. Sexy broad with big knockers used to work at Business and Casino. Would fuck anyone with money.

Chikan San
01-31-12, 18:04
Skye has resurfaced at Rejuve! She's going by the name Connie now so go and pay her a visit.

Splooge McDuck
01-31-12, 19:20
Does anyone know what to Jun from VIP? I think she used to drive a dark blue Camry and live in One Archer Lane. Any help would be appreciated.I'm almost certain she's retired. 2 years ago I used to see her there as 1 of the MS. She said she provides some times & MS others. This was 2 years ago so I'm guessing by now she is no longer providing. I no longer see her there anywhere wen I go VIP.

That is, if we talking about the same Jun. We must be right? Korean, petite, short, skinny, flat, smoker's breath, nympho, rimmer.

Secret Agent
01-31-12, 22:03
Skye has resurfaced at Rejuve! She's going by the name Connie now so go and pay her a visit.I have never been to M-Palace or HT1. But is this the Skye formerly of Nirvana? I heard she did work at HT1 before she retired.

On The Prowl
01-31-12, 23:20
I have never been to M-Palace or HT1. But is this the Skye formerly of Nirvana? I heard she did work at HT1 before she retired.Thanks to another monger giving heads up about Connie had to see for myself, sure enough its Skye formally of Nirvana and H1, man her massage has gotten even better the rest everyone knows about, sweet as ever and ready to please, she been out of the game for awhile, lot of mongers been looking for her but now she back so all you skye fans hit her while she's around.

Warriors808
01-31-12, 23:27
Anyone know what happened to her. Sexy broad with big knockers used to work at Business and Casino. Would fuck anyone with money.If this Tiffany used to wear very revealing outfit. Then I heard she retired and found a "Sugar Daddy" and is travelling around.

Chikan San
01-31-12, 23:51
I have never been to M-Palace or HT1. But is this the Skye formerly of Nirvana? I heard she did work at HT1 before she retired.I think she worked at Nirvana for a little bit.

Eric Shin
02-01-12, 00:40
Has she started working yet? IMHO, she's in the same class as Million.

Yeah thats the one.

Very cute and nice personality.

Natutal beauty.

Poke

Pokesqd
02-03-12, 01:27
According to Julie; Yujin will be here in the spring time working at Ginza. So keep checking.

Poke

Blacks
02-19-12, 15:30
Geez, many years ago when I was stupid and I drank I went into some bar in Pearl City and sat down and this Hana Marie "thing" approached me. Jesus Freaking Christ she was one ugly muthafucka! (As Arnold would say). But no I haven't seen "it" since. Thankfully.She must be close to 70. She wears 5 pounds of make up to hide her age. Ans she smells old, LOL.

Werd0001
02-20-12, 03:58
Sabrina?

Is she still seeing people? She hasnt posted in a while.

SpeakEasy
02-20-12, 07:46
This is a long shot, but visited in 2007 and met a Chinese girl at Rainbow 7, about 5'2"-3" 34C-24-35.

I went back later in November of the same year and was told she took the heat for some raid there.

Anybody have any intel on her? I did a search and only a couple of posts came up.

Azn Bj69
02-20-12, 23:28
Where is Nancy from old Romantei and Club Asia? She had great dsls!

Mipene77
02-21-12, 00:16
This is a long shot, but visited in 2007 and met a Chinese girl at Rainbow 7, about 5'2"-3" 34C-24-35.

I went back later in November of the same year and was told she took the heat for some raid there.

Anybody have any intel on her? I did a search and only a couple of posts came up.Was that the Rainbow 7 off Piikoi? I remember doing a Chinese girl there that fits your description exactly. I actually did her on New Years Eve night of 2007. She had beautiful breasts. We actually started all covered but she was one of two girls working that night and she was drinking to celebrate New Years eve. As the session went on we could hear all the fireworks going off outside and then she literally ripped the condom off and told me to "fuck her good". She was kinda drunk. I then started pounding her furiously as the midnight hour creeped up. It was great because she was screaming and moaning and going crazy and I was like a crazed animal too. That was great. Filled that girl up. God, for the life of me I don't remember her name. But yea she was really pretty. But I do remember her specifically for her really natural and gorgeous breasts. One of the best looking and feeling pair I ever held. Sorry I can't help you with her name bra.

Thumperforq
02-21-12, 03:35
Where is Nancy from old Romantei and Club Asia? She had great dsls!She's bartending on old side of SPIII

SpeakEasy
02-22-12, 23:56
Yes, she was a good looking gal and her nipples are thumb diameter! At first I thought they were bolt ons but quickly realized they were not.

Not sure what street, an old friend took me down there.

Jap Boy
02-24-12, 00:29
Has anyone seen natasha from misty's lately? Local MILF. Any info is appreciated.

Jap Boy
02-24-12, 00:31
Does krystal still work at diamonds? Haven't ever had the chance to see her.

Ck813
02-24-12, 16:07
Did she really move to Korea or is she still at Camelot?

Chisai
02-25-12, 00:01
Looks like Napa closed down. I was wondering if anyone knows where the daytime bartender, Jay, works now.

Mba Hi
02-25-12, 15:55
Nami?

Sindi?

Monica?

Can someone send out a Maile alert!

Warriors808
02-25-12, 16:19
Looks like Napa closed down. I was wondering if anyone knows where the daytime bartender, Jay, works now.There are a few daytime bartender working at Ellie's. Sorry but forgot their names.

Glogauer
02-25-12, 17:57
Anyone seen this exotic looking half ukranian half mongolian gal with a Russian accent? Last seen about a month ago, but was complaining that Romantei was too slow and was looking to move to another bar.

Nick4454
02-27-12, 03:23
Anyone know what happened to Gucci / Gochi from Ichiban, saw her there a few times from Fall 2009-Spring 2010.

FreeCum
03-07-12, 18:39
Anyone know what happen and where Jinjoo aka Nami has gone. She's been mia for months now. She was one my all time favorites.

Babooze11
03-11-12, 09:48
Anyone know what happen and where Jinjoo aka Nami has gone. She's been mia for months now. She was one my all time favorites.Get choke nami's which one?

Kurocha
03-11-12, 12:05
Anyone know what happen and where Jinjoo aka Nami has gone. She's been mia for months now. She was one my all time favorites.I believe that she is out of the AMP business for good. Last time I spoke to her, she was having a lot of financial issues and was going to court fighting against another Korean woman who loaned her $$. She was pretty stressed out and wanted to totally get out of the industry. Not even sure if she is in Hawaii.

RadioHazard
03-11-12, 21:14
Was Nami / Jinjoo also Gucci.

I believe that she is out of the AMP business for good. Last time I spoke to her, she was having a lot of financial issues and was going to court fighting against another Korean woman who loaned her $$. She was pretty stressed out and wanted to totally get out of the industry. Not even sure if she is in Hawaii.

Blade82
03-12-12, 07:31
Was Nami / Jinjoo also Gucci.No two completely different women, Gucci was much younger.

Justaguy50
03-15-12, 00:55
I think she worked at Nirvana for a little bit.Confirmed that she has been gone for 3 weeks and her return is uncertain.

RadioHazard
03-16-12, 21:06
Anyone know where she ended up. Maybe back to retirement? I as surprised she resurfaced at Rejuve. I know post have revealed she gone down the milfish path in looks but still curious and may want to see her.

Confirmed that she has been gone for 3 weeks and her return is uncertain.

Justaguy50
03-17-12, 23:34
Anyone know where she ended up. Maybe back to retirement? I as surprised she resurfaced at Rejuve. I know post have revealed she gone down the milfish path in looks but still curious and may want to see her.I was not fortunate enough to see her. I'll assume she is still a hottie until I have seen her myself.

Kadi09
03-18-12, 03:46
Before she was at Pacific Spa, Linda Has left, She was hot, Very cute and nice personality.

If anyone knows where she is working now, PM.

Thanks,

KD

Enona1
03-19-12, 13:24
Before she was at Pacific Spa, Linda Has left, She was hot, Very cute and nice personality.

If anyone knows where she is working now, PM.

Thanks,

KDLinda was a good one. Saw her last year at Don Quijote with her SO. If she shows up somewhere let me know. She had incredible HJ skills. First time with her had to ask her to stop since wanted FS. Last time I saw her mayber early last year or late the year before she allowed BBFS. She was hot, nice fake titties, felt almost real. Rumor was that she was pregnant but the last time with her her body was tight. Asked her she said just rumor. Checked out Pacific Spa later, had a bitchy MS and some scraggly local chick with tats.

Gwallace0003
03-20-12, 09:59
Does anyone have any info on the whereabouts.

Of my all-time FAV Yumi who was at Pink for

About a month late last year? Looked like a.

"Japanese anime" character. About 5'2 really.

Cute face, slim figure, yummy be's that looked.

Manmade but felt natural. From Hong Kong.

Last visit told me was going to LA to visit family.

And to learn english better.

Blade82
03-20-12, 14:58

And to learn english better.I think it was reported when she was working it was only going to be temporary.

Splooge McDuck
03-22-12, 23:30
I think it was reported when she was working it was only going to be temporary.

And to learn english better.Looked like an anime character is right. This girl was beyond cute man. Oh Gawd I hope she comes back 1 day.

Rico Suave808
03-23-12, 00:05
Tiffany formally Ichiban not there any more. Please let us know if she turns up somewhere.

SnatchThat
03-23-12, 02:20

And to learn english better.She has a friend that came down from New York to work with her for like 1 week in November. I had both her and her friend and they both are spectacularly amazing. Her friend if you believe it or not is younger than she, we can't with their numbers that they provide she did tell me actual age is 19 but she told a lot 21 or 22. But the point of her friend is that she convinced Yumi to work New York that is the point I am making. Yumi's friend was super nice to me based on the fact that I do behave well with them and she was surprise that I didn't want to do "extras" well point to be made is that I got the extras free of charge and man I got addicted for the time they were there apparently on request bbbjcimwos, Greek, and BBFS was possible with the 19 YO but she said she kala was $$$$$$$ if I am correct. But she gave it to me for way less. She said that $$$$ was minimum for young below 23 YO I believe Yumi told me her actual was 24 or 25 she was 86 born according to what she showed me. Well according to her 19 YO that is how they operate in NY you got to show I'd because both ways it says the provider is of legal age and he customer is paying for that premium. In NY over 25 is pretty much downhill and thats when they start traveling. Also, Yumi was doing this out of Shanghai since she was 17 YO if you believe it. That is in part why she looks so good, she had major upgrades. She is most likely working NY or Hong Kong and at worst LA but if she does comeback that is probably after she is 28 because she needs to make that $$$$$$$$$$ now. And that is why I do believe she is in NY or Hong Kong working.

Slide Hammer
03-23-12, 18:56
Anyone remember Kia from H2O?

I wonder what her whereabout are these days. She was fun. Not much a looker but my type body wise.

Please PM me if you know

Mahalo

Aloha Monday
03-23-12, 19:26

And to learn english better.She is working at Tokyo Spa but not everyday.

Gwallace0003
03-24-12, 19:57
She is working at Tokyo Spa but not everyday.I think you got Yumi. Your refering to the one that used tTo be at Ichiban.

Gwallace0003
03-24-12, 19:59
Looked like an anime character is right. This girl was beyond cute man. Oh Gawd I hope she comes back 1 day.I second that brutha, give me an AMEN!