PDA

View Full Version : Where is she now?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Bronze Beast
11-04-07, 07:54
Spotted at Sisi's in Century Center. Goes by Yuki now.

Brothers;

Life is _STILL_ GOOD; my *cough* *ahem* "S.O." is providing quite well;

What ever happened to Junko from Golden Massage who moved to that one corner AMP/massage place? I dont know why I thought of her, but I did; just curious, still wouldn't have mind trying her, body still aches once in a while, wouldn't mind a decent massage with some extras/happy endings, is there such a provider? I thought Junko was one of them from reading past reports! Even though I only did Miki, Mina, and Yumi from Golden Massage in the past...any 411 would be appreciated, if not, you can always PM me. Thanks!

Hinode

Hawnparadise
11-15-07, 03:28
I was wondering if anyone knows where a massage therapist went to, she ised to work at thai -issan her name is Pranee, she no longer works at thai-issan, doesn anyone know if she is working somewhere else?I found Pranee, she is working at Siam Thai massage i went to her last night and she gave me the same massage as she did at Thai issan, perfect as usual, just the way I like it.

Wackman
11-22-07, 07:43
Anyone remember Gale from Exotics? The one with the Gene Simmons tongue? Could've sworn I saw her at Femenu. She was once one of my favorites and gotta be atleast over 10 years since I last saw her. Maybe it was the beer goggles, but she looked as if she didn't age. Yikes! Is she a vampire?

Nah probably just good genetics.

Member #2650
11-24-07, 14:05
I miss Shadow.
Last whereabouts was she was in a drug rehab a few years ago, and her mind was pretty much toast. I miss her too.

Sharpay808
11-24-07, 15:43
Anybody know where Naomi is now? Is she still working? Anybody in contact with her?

Ten Inch
11-26-07, 00:00
She went by Cha-Cha (given name Sophia) at old New Office/Rebecca's/Club Tomorrow at now Nordstrom's site. Anyone know where Cha-Cha (korean girl) is?

Ten Inch
11-26-07, 00:29
"Cha-Cha" aka: Sophia from Rebecca's/New Office/Tomorrow (now Nordtstrom's site). Anyone know her whereabouts?

Un Holy
12-03-07, 12:22
She left Nirvana. I read she was at Pink. Any where abouts? She is also known as Angie from Smile and NY NY. Old timer. Great bbbj.

Blacks
12-04-07, 20:06
Does anyone know a girl named jade used to work at my place in kalihi, heard she quit and the place is dead only two ugly old ladies working. Jade is in her 40's short and slim and short hair.

Double Dluva
12-07-07, 10:06
Do any of you mongers, ever had the privilege of meeting Dee Dee at VIP? She's a very beautiful Thai girl with a wonderful pair of pure joy. I wanted to see her again, but the mama san said that she doesn't work any more. The last time I heard, she was in Thailand. Did she move to another AMP? Just need some help.

Alohashorts
12-07-07, 23:59
There was this girl name Judy(?) at Romantei about 1yr ago. Big eyes - face & breast - and quite playful. Not sure about the rest of you, she would let me roam everywhere on her body in the booth. Any whereabouts?

Peckerwood
12-08-07, 00:01
There was this girl name Judy(?) at Romantei about 1yr ago. Big eyes - face & breast - and quite playful. Not sure about the rest of you, she would let me roam everywhere on her body in the booth. Any whereabouts?
I'm pretty sure thats the Judy that works at Caches.

PW

Un Holy
12-09-07, 15:10
Nice smooth hole very tight. She knows how to squeeze the BBBJ was great, bbfscip. That look on her face when your pounding her is like she wants more. She likes it fast and hard and its tough to last long to satisfy her.

Hypo Luxa
12-09-07, 18:36
Nice smooth hole very tight. She knows how to squeeze the BBBJ was great, bbfscip. That look on her face when your pounding her is like she wants more. She likes it fast and hard and its tough to last long to satisfy her.
...and you are talking about whom?

Night Colors
12-10-07, 01:25
...and you are talking about whom?

ditto .......

Michael Scott
12-11-07, 18:58
I believe it was back in 05', there was a Thai/Viet girl named Monique who used to work at the old Rainbow 7 on Ward. Any info on her would be cool.

Pali04
12-12-07, 15:05
My vacation destination was Long's. Sweety, Carmen and Honey. I wish I had a hidden camera. A picture does last forever, too bad we don't have a photo section with the "Longs Walk of Fame". I wonder where they are?

Pali04
12-12-07, 15:19
Did she work by Longs?

Makana9
12-13-07, 03:36
My vacation destination was Long's. Sweety, Carmen and Honey. I wish I had a hidden camera. A picture does last forever, too bad we don't have a photo section with the "Longs Walk of Fame". I wonder where they are?For me was Jade, Chanel, Honey, Laura (fr. Kauai)

Oh the memories.

Pali04
12-13-07, 17:07
I just got a PM that there were 2 Honey's back then.

Is that true? Which one was which?

Alohaoe
12-13-07, 19:59
I believe it was back in 05', there was a Thai/Viet girl named Monique who used to work at the old Rainbow 7 on Ward. Any info on her would be cool.Monque retired in los angeles she open some kind of business.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi ,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Coma Toes
12-17-07, 00:18
Does anyone know a girl named jade used to work at my place in kalihi, heard she quit and the place is dead only two ugly old ladies working. Jade is in her 40's short and slim and short hair.I think the Jade you're referring to is actually Jay. She left for a short while but is back at My Place now.

Blacks
12-18-07, 04:27
I think the Jade you're referring to is actually Jay. She left for a short while but is back at My Place now.I went to my place two weeks ago and was told she quit/got fired?

Pali04
12-18-07, 19:03
After reading a few posts and contacting a few buddies it appears that the good old days stand out more than the present time. I think we should have a thread dedicated to the experiences and the ladies of the 03 to 05 era. I've been sitting down going through my memoirs and I recall so many encounters with the SW's of that time. I'd love to post share and compare with a bit of nostalgia and go down memory lane. Married life has made me a house cat, but living through you guys and my 'on edge' old self would serve my retirement time swell.

Is this a possibility guys?

Johndoe152
12-18-07, 19:27
Anyone run across Gia? Used to be downtown?

Coma Toes
12-18-07, 21:01
I went to my place two weeks ago and was told she quit/got fired?I'm not trying to argue with you, but I went there yesterday and there's a girl named Jay who I think fits your description of short, slim and short hair. She left there for a short while after getting into an argument with mama but reconciled and has returned.

Check it out and if it's her, then good deal. If not, then I apologize for the misinfo.

Kingofscotland
12-19-07, 19:44
I never had the chance to personally verify the reports, but does this picture look familiar?

Belut Boy
12-20-07, 04:41
I never had the chance to personally verify the reports, but does this picture look familiar?
That's Amber. I don't know if she's still working.

CurtisMoto69
12-20-07, 08:06
I remember Nikki. Thick black/puertorican girl...very sweet and almost GFE everytime. I even took her out to a swinger party once. Now that was NUTZ!!! Kristi...a raunchy blonde with a sweet fuck me face. There was another thicker but solid blonde. I had an unreal experience with her. Basically I thought she was soaking wet...but it was something else...yes guys she had her monthly thing. Thank goodness it didn't get all over the seat. Only a dot which...(kinda gross) smell like iron which is in our blood. Just gotta shake my head. Classic shit! Well be safe and who knows it might return to those days!

After reading a few posts and contacting a few buddies it appears that the good old days stand out more than the present time. I think we should have a thread dedicated to the experiences and the ladies of the 03 to 05 era. I've been sitting down going through my memoirs and I recall so many encounters with the SW's of that time. I'd love to post share and compare with a bit of nostalgia and go down memory lane. Married life has made me a house cat, but living through you guys and my 'on edge' old self would serve my retirement time swell.

Is this a possibility guys?

Ck813
12-20-07, 17:04
Believe me my friend they are basically gone. I remember the days you could go to China town and get full service for. 40 and the car dates were always there. LE never bothered and most of the girls were clean not addicts and shit you know. The first experience forme was back in 1984 with this Chinese/Haole provider. She was not only DDG but GFE as well and all for. 45. Personally I think it would be hard to go down memory lane just because this is a forum for new providers out there, but I think it is a good idea.

Happy hunting mt friend!

I remember Nikki. Thick black/puertorican girl...very sweet and almost GFE everytime. I even took her out to a swinger party once. Now that was NUTZ!!! Kristi...a raunchy blonde with a sweet fuck me face. There was another thicker but solid blonde. I had an unreal experience with her. Basically I thought she was soaking wet...but it was something else...yes guys she had her monthly thing. Thank goodness it didn't get all over the seat. Only a dot which...(kinda gross) smell like iron which is in our blood. Just gotta shake my head. Classic shit! Well be safe and who knows it might return to those days!

Makana9
12-21-07, 12:19
Believe me my friend they are basically gone. I remember the days you could go to China town and get full service for. 40 and the car dates were always there. LE never bothered and most of the girls were clean not addicts and shit you know. The first experience forme was back in 1984 with this Chinese/Haole provider. She was not only DDG but GFE as well and all for. 45. Personally I think it would be hard to go down memory lane just because this is a forum for new providers out there, but I think it is a good idea.

Happy hunting mt friend!Will try periodically to go down mem lane. One here one there. Its nice to remember, but again, still can't beat the ole days, was just like the wild wild west.

Even LE use to monger (yes, they did)

Now, you have to have your spider senses on all the time.

From Lisa (5-8, 150, brunette, 36-28-40, big butt, GFE) to Jade to Amy to Chanel to Kim to Gia to Rose to April, etc. , etc.

Funny, alot of SWs use the name Lisa all the time.

Lisa use to hang in CT, usual haunts by pauahi by the art galleries, and this was back around 86 till 96 when she retired back to the big island.

She had a incall place by Disc. Bay.

Will write periodically to the mems. I do miss the good times.

Have fun.

K

Tadhook
12-21-07, 13:10

Happy hunting mt friend!
You're right; the good ol' days downtown are gone indeed! The girls were cleaner, cheaper, and ROB's were rare. The downturn started in the 90's when I started noticing more and more druggies.

Ck813
12-21-07, 17:40
You are so right hook. A lot of the SW's in town turned to drugs. Why this happened I have no idea. The pimps are also always out and right across the street of their girls. To me pimps are all faggets. I had run ins with them and they all like to resolve things with guns. Pussies if you ask me.They would never take me one on one either. I miss those days back in the eighties. Oh well just gotta be more careful out there.

Merry christmas and happy new year everyone!

You're right; the good ol' days downtown are gone indeed! The girls were cleaner, cheaper, and ROB's were rare. The downturn started in the 90's when I started noticing more and more druggies.

Peckerwood
12-26-07, 19:02
Anyone know where she is now working? After London Hub closed I heard she would work in Kalihi but where in Kalihi?

Mahalos, PW

Jan Fortifore
12-27-07, 05:59
Anyone know where she is now working? After London Hub closed I heard she would work in Kalihi but where in Kalihi?

Mahalos, PWAloha PW. I heard second-hand that Sunny is working at Club Eclipse in the Waikamilo Shopping Center in Kalihi.

Happy hunting.

Kapalua
12-27-07, 20:17
Anyone run across Gia? Used to be downtown?
If you're referring to the tall and slender Gia with a light brown complexion and artificial breasts, who was originally from the Virginia/North Carolina area, I haven't seen her on the downtown streets in quite a while. However, she tends to periodically come and go from the downtown scene, so she might be returning at some point in the future.

Insatiable808
01-05-08, 06:20
Has any of you seen Mika from Venus? I enjoyed her company a few days before their "closure". She is white, very young 20s, about 5'5", 110 lbs, very slender, B's, nice tight ass! I loved her in that orange two piece bikini! I wouldn't mind dropping a couple of Benjamins on her again.

So, if any of you have seen this lovely young thang...plz forward the 411

You guys who crave white meat would rip this up!

Aloha

Jet Black
01-07-08, 00:11
My brothers,

My ATF named Young has gone MIA. Last seen at Champions during December 2007. Called the MS there today; was told that she's no longer working at Champions anymore. I'm going to give her one more week to respond. Otherwise, I'll be on the prowl for new ATF. I read that Miki of Nirvana is A+ overall! Maybe she'll do.

Would appreciate from the brothers any helpful info on the whereabouts of Young: Korean MILF, about 5'3" or 5'4", about 120. 140 lbs. , shoulder-length black hair, C-size cups REAL, a little on the chubby side, but very friendly demeanor, heavy Korean-accent. Used to be at Champions, Top Floor, and Diva (now called Nirvana).

Happy New Year!

Tyrone Biggins
01-07-08, 04:11
[DELETED]

sorry for the double post

Tyrone Biggins
01-07-08, 06:14
Hello all fellow mongers. I am new to the forum, however not new to the AMP and KB scene. I do admit though, that I have been "good" in respect to the AMP scene lately, as my last time was not until almost a year ago.

Anyway, let's cut to the chase. I have visited Happy from PT once every two weeks from late '06 til early '07. I used to always call her to make sure she was there before I showed up.

One night in a drunken state, I showed up at PT. Mama told me Happy was on vacation..Ok, fine.

Next time I call her before I decide to show up, however no answer. So I figure WTF, and just leave it at that.

As time goes on, I call her and before I know it, her phone is disconnected. So that's what kept me from going to any other AMP, because Happy was the only girl that let me jizz all over her face.

Now I stumble upon this site only to find out that supposedly she is in OC. What a drag. =/

Makana9,

On your last trip to Cali, did you happen to come across Happy's services?

Thanks all, and sorry for the "life story" rant. Haha

Werd0001
01-10-08, 02:23
Anyone know where Amy from from Nirvana went?

Hinode
01-12-08, 03:05
Brothers,

If anyone knows where Nana went from Ohana I would appreciate any 411.

PM if you wish if you have any additional info on her-- domo!

Thanks in advance,
Hinode

John Ross
01-12-08, 03:33
Brothers,

If anyone knows where Nana went from Ohana I would appreciate any 411.

PM if you wish if you have any additional info on her-- domo!

Thanks in advance,
Hinode
She is supposed to be coming back to Emmas/Mai/Fantasia on Alapai.

Blacks
01-21-08, 06:12
Aloha PW. I heard second-hand that Sunny is working at Club Eclipse in the Waikamilo Shopping Center in Kalihi.

Happy hunting.I went to eclipse last week twice didn't see Sunny, did she move?

John Ross
02-12-08, 07:29
Has anyone seen Sophia aka Eva from Tokyo/Top/Ohana recently?

Kraid2026
04-01-08, 02:55
Anyone know what happened to Michelle from London Hub?

Peckerwood
04-01-08, 18:20
I went to eclipse last week twice didn't see Sunny, did she move?

Last I heard she went to Maui.

Un Holy
04-10-08, 22:37
Does anybody know where she went?

Tomato, was at PT a little bit, does anybody know where she is?

Penny formerly of RM, where is she?

Blue, from Orange, where is she?

Any help would be nice.

Joe Som
04-11-08, 07:15
Does anybody know where she went?

Tomato, was at PT a little bit, does anybody know where she is?

Penny formerly of RM, where is she?

Blue, from Orange, where is she?

Any help would be nice.

I read recently that Penny was at VIP. Haven't confirmed. She goes by Miki.

Joe Som
04-11-08, 07:16
Anyone know where Amy from from Nirvana went?

I read somewhere that she was at Imperial. Haven't confirmed.

Xphile808
04-11-08, 20:03
Anyone know what happened to Michelle from London Hub?I called her a few times. She's been telling me that she hasn't found a place to work at yet and to call again "next week".

Blacks
04-20-08, 00:52
Heard J from just 4 you got fired, were is she now? Last she went back but there is a new mama with lots of old ladies some in 50's and 60's!

Coma Toes
04-20-08, 21:43
Heard J from just 4 you got fired, were is she now? Last she went back but there is a new mama with lots of old ladies some in 50's and 60's!Saw Jay, Ginger and a couple of other girls from Jus 4 You at Green Tee this week. Don't think she got fired, tho. With a new mama (Hana) at Jus 4 You, it was probably irreconcilable differences of style/policies.

Busy Boy
04-21-08, 19:11
Anyone know where she went. Good massage with HE. New girl sucks.

Blacks
04-24-08, 05:30
Saw Jay, Ginger and a couple of other girls from Jus 4 You at Green Tee this week. Don't think she got fired, tho. With a new mama (Hana) at Jus 4 You, it was probably irreconcilable differences of style/policies.Thanks for the 411.

Digum
04-28-08, 07:13
I've never used these forums before. I've only been to an Amp once and I had Princess. I thought her service wasn't that good (kind of rushed me), but I think she looks good. Wondering does anyone know where she is or when she'll be back.

Thanks

Captin Crunch
04-28-08, 11:46
If she wasn't that good, but she only looked good, why would you want to find out whare she is? Makes no sense to me. IMHO service is more important than looks. I could be wrong. By the way, where did you see her and what does she look like?

I've never used these forums before. I've only been to an Amp once and I had Princess. I thought her service wasn't that good (kind of rushed me), but I think she looks good. Wondering does anyone know where she is or when she'll be back.

Thanks

Tiger Shark 69
04-28-08, 15:52
Looking for Porche, Filipino mix, Tall, Killer Bod! used to work at AMP Upstairs from Camelot, Prob the only 10 that Ive had! and on top of all of this she squirts!!!! Face prob 7-8 Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Blacks
04-28-08, 16:23
Thanks for the 411.I went to Green T, but J and it was kind of slow.

Hawnparadise
04-28-08, 19:07
I was wondering if anyone knew a massage therapist who worked in Island Massage before name Debbie? she after Island Massage opened her own therapeutic massage at Century square on Bishop street, then work at a spa in Hilton hawaiian village, she gave awesome massages, i was just wondering if she was still around and giving massages yet?

Un Holy
04-29-08, 14:09
You guys remember her from China Spa. I miss her and hope she is doing well. She was one of the best bbfscip ATF's I eva had. She was actually a nympho, somthing like Ivy. Hard to find those quality sluts nowdays. AHHH yeah da search goes on.

I guess I just gotta settle for what I got for now. Da time it takes to train a new one is hard on da wallet and time. But whatever it takes to make Jr. Happy.

Remember boys, always make her cum first, then she will love you long, long, long time. HEHEHE!

Buster Cheree
04-29-08, 20:36
Havent seen them in a while but was wondering if anybody in here might have spotted them.

1) Hana/Chong @ New Yorker - Pine Tree

2) Kelly @ China Spa

3) Kay @ World Spa

4) Sarah @ Pine Tree

5) Gizelle @ Romantei

6) Mimi @ Romantei

They were my ATF back in the day.

BUSTER CHERRY

Buster Cheree
04-29-08, 23:10
Havent seen them in a while but was wondering if anybody in here might have spotted them.

1) Hana/Chong @ New Yorker - Pine Tree

2) Kelly @ China Spa

3) Kay @ World Spa

4) Sarah @ Pine Tree

5) Gizelle @ Romantei

6) Mimi @ Romantei

They were my ATF back in the day.

BUSTER CHERRY

Honolulu Yobo
04-30-08, 01:45

ThanksYou might want to read Killing Angel's report #2311 in the massage parlor thread. It made a reference to a 5'9" tanned Asian at Ohana Relaxation behind Evergreens.

Let me know if it is her.

Thanks,

HY

Hypo Luxa
04-30-08, 05:08
Mmmmm... Hana at New Yorker. Forgot about her. She was nice! And then, Kay at World's... DAMN!!! I loved her pencil eraser nipples. And she ATTACKED you in the room too! I miss that kind of service.

Bench Warmer
05-08-08, 07:33
There is a girl at Ginger's going by the name Ivy. I do not know if this is the "One and Only Ivy" as I have not seen that one before.

The Ginger's Ivy was late 20's to early 30's, about 5'-4", very slim, long black hair, D implants, tattoo on her left arm and right hip, very cute.

I thought the "One and Only Ivy" had natural boobs.

Un Holy
05-08-08, 20:08
No that is not the same Ivy.

Hypo Luxa
05-09-08, 01:03
There is a girl at Ginger's going by the name Ivy. I do not know if this is the "One and Only Ivy" as I have not seen that one before.

The Ginger's Ivy was late 20's to early 30's, about 5'-4", very slim, long black hair, D implants, tattoo on her left arm and right hip, very cute.

I thought the "One and Only Ivy" had natural boobs.
Doesn't sound like her at all.

Ck813
05-10-08, 03:59
Can you tell me what Michelle looks like and about how old is she. I would like the state etc.

Thanks guys, this is really important to me

Aloha skulzz

I called her a few times. She's been telling me that she hasn't found a place to work at yet and to call again "next week".

Johndoe152
05-19-08, 09:35
Is she still around? Had her number but lost it.

Pali04
05-26-08, 04:44
Remember This link from way back.

Those were good times.

http://www.sexyeyecandy.com/hawaiiescorts.htm

Pali04
05-26-08, 04:48
Jade

http://www.hotlocalescorts.com/Escortdetail.asp?id=10326

Bench Warmer
05-27-08, 01:56
Jade

http://www.hotlocalescorts.com/Escortdetail.asp?id=10326

What ever happened to her?

Coco Nutzz
05-27-08, 04:13
What ever happened to her?I'm wondering the same thing. She looks hot!

G3504
05-27-08, 05:00
She's working at SP3. Dancing. OMG not speak badly of her, but she has gained a lot of weight. I would say at least 20 lbs heavier than that pic which is posted. She's still nice and willing to service, but IMHO I like 'them small and petite. Funny & lucky story. When she was still escorting I was supposed to see her one night when she still had the place out in Mililani. As my appointment time comes rolling around I head out in that direction. I get to the spot where she tells me to go first and wait. About 15 minutes go by and I start getting impatient. I try calling her about 3 or 4 times. Each without an answer. I finally get fed up and leave. I see her a few weeks later and ask her what happened. She tells me that she got busted right before we were supposed to hook up. Who knows if she was telling me the truth, but if she was glad I wasn't there to witness the event first hand. Be safe guys.

G35

Captin Crunch
05-27-08, 09:35
Her stats say she is a 42D. Is that true? QUOTE=Member #2322]What ever happened to her?[/QUOTE]

Hypo Luxa
05-27-08, 10:58
Her stats say she is a 42D. Is that true?
You can bet her "blonde" hair and "hazel" eyes aren't "true"... I wish asian chicks would accept their natural beauty and quick trying to look white!

Lanikai1
05-27-08, 12:59
Whatever happened to Junko? Last I heard she was at Judy Massage but that was months ago.

Ck813
05-27-08, 18:40
Junko next door to Judy Massage. For some reason she keeps moving places like every month or sometimes even less. Last I spoke to her she wanted to go legitate and open her own massage place.

Whatever happened to Junko? Last I heard she was at Judy Massage but that was months ago.

Coco Nutzz
05-27-08, 19:29
She's working at SP3. Dancing. OMG not speak badly of her, but she has gained a lot of weight. I would say at least 20 lbs heavier than that pic which is posted. She's still nice and willing to service, but IMHO I like 'them small and petite. Funny & lucky story. When she was still escorting I was supposed to see her one night when she still had the place out in Mililani. As my appointment time comes rolling around I head out in that direction. I get to the spot where she tells me to go first and wait. About 15 minutes go by and I start getting impatient. I try calling her about 3 or 4 times. Each without an answer. I finally get fed up and leave. I see her a few weeks later and ask her what happened. She tells me that she got busted right before we were supposed to hook up. Who knows if she was telling me the truth, but if she was glad I wasn't there to witness the event first hand. Be safe guys.

G35G35,

Do you know what name she goes by there?

Atrain35
05-28-08, 01:49
Anyone know what happened to Julie or Helen from Sophia's.

Pali04
05-28-08, 03:09

G35Ha, funny story. I wish more of the fellas here would post more stories of the good ole days. Summer 04 was my favorite. She travels inbetween here and Vegas from what I hear. I forgot who she used to hang with back in the 'Glory Days of Long's'. Anyone got memories/funny stories? I'm stuck in the family life now just trying to remember the hunt. Last time I SW her. Boy did she gain weight!

Pali04
05-28-08, 03:16
I'll post some old pictures that I used to take back then. If you guys can provide descriptions I can look through my stash and see if I can find'em.

Pali04
05-28-08, 20:02
Got a few, she was definitely a a smoker. Reviews always the best!

Hinode
05-29-08, 05:14
Anyone know what happened to Soon Ja, Kyong, or Penny from LH? PM if you have any info..appreciate it tons. Thanks!

Hinode

G3504
05-29-08, 05:23

G35G35,

Do you know what name she goes by there?

Not sure. Never really asked when I seen her there. You should go and check it out since it's free too get in. Like I posted earlier she did gain a lot of weight.

Happy mongering!.

G35

CurtisMoto69
05-29-08, 05:28
Ha, funny story. I wish more of the fellas here would post more stories of the good ole days. Summer 04 was my favorite. She travels inbetween here and Vegas from what I hear. I forgot who she used to hang with back in the 'Glory Days of Long's'. Anyone got memories/funny stories? I'm stuck in the family life now just trying to remember the hunt. Last time I SW her. Boy did she gain weight!

I remember a thick black/puertorican girl aka Nikki. She has the meanest plump ass! Man I miss her! LOL! Also a Kristen, trailer trash but she was hot. Very enthusiastic FS. Nikki too! Took Nikki to a swinger party once here in town. Fucking crazy stuff and I wish it would happen more! I miss those days too! :(

Have fun but be safe!

Kainoa
05-29-08, 10:27
Anyone know what happened to Soon Ja, Kyong, or Penny from LH? PM if you have any info..appreciate it tons. Thanks!

HinodeLet's also add Sunny to Hinode's list!

Izzon
05-29-08, 18:46
G35,

Do you know what name she goes by there?I think her name is Ivy. She looks like the same girl referenced in a past post about Sahara's. Don't know if she's still there.

Dragon419
05-30-08, 01:38
Anyone know where the chinese gal, Hana from Excel is?

Jap Boy
05-30-08, 03:20
Anyone seen a short, fair-skinned, local, blonde hair dancer that went by Alize at Femme's, then at Exotics. She has tats of the hawaiian islands on her side, turtles on her ankles, and her daughter's name above one of her boobs. She had a falling out with Exotics in April and haven't seen her since.

Kapalua
05-30-08, 04:09
Anyone know where the chinese gal, Hana from Excel is?
On May 18, Bar Butterfly reported that Hana (also known as Mina) had relocated to Golden Massage.

Poi Dog
05-30-08, 06:40

Hinode

There was a post recently that Sunny was spotted on Maui. Not sure of the others.

PD

Blacks
05-31-08, 05:29
There was a post recently that Sunny was spotted on Maui. Not sure of the others.

PDSome work off and on at just 4 you.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Blacks,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Xphile808
05-31-08, 20:53
Some work off and on at just 4 you.So far, I've only seen Wendy, Gina, and Candy at Jus 4 You.

Kalani69
06-01-08, 00:44
So far, I've only seen Wendy, Gina, and Candy at Jus 4 You.

Do any of them play?

Pali04
06-02-08, 23:47
Hello fellow mongers, since returning to the forum late last year I had a chance to read the old reports from 2000.2004 (returned for vacation in 2006)and began to think back to my time on the island. A fellow 'Night Watcher' sent me a pm about putting together something for the forum and it sounded like a good idea. I was stationed from the winter of 2003. 2005 and documented my travels and noticed that the ladies of the night in Waikiki were of the most beautiful, clean and exquisite that I have ever sampled in the US. What struck me about these ladies was that the elegance and beauty they possessed seemed to be as equally entertaining as their bargaining skills. The 'ICE' epidemic was in full swing back then and I'd have to say it contributed to the violence and LE activity ultimately leaving downtown a political hotbed for debate in the years to come. I've had the chance to have conversations with a number of ladies, a few pimps and a couple of officials and get their opinion on the scene around those times. The following posts will be excerpts from a book I hope to publish soon chronicling the night adventures of myself and a few others that have had experiences in the fast nights.

Interview 1: Nikki

Upon meeting with this sumptuous young SW I noticed that she had an air of confidence about herself that not too many of the other young girls had. The local drug pharmacy seemed to be the place where newer, younger SW's stood their post to do their nightly duties. Being new to the island I was forewarned about the TS's and TV's and was directed to sample the wares from a spot called Long's. After building the trust from several run-ins with this curvy young lady, I decided one night that I should compensate her for simple conversation.

Pali: So where are yo originally from?
Nikki: From the mainland.
Pali: What part...
Nikki: Now you know I can't tell you that.
Pali: Why?
Nikki: Because when I leave I don't want you to come track me down papi !
Pali: Ok fair enough...so how long have you been in your choice of profession?
Nikki: About 5 months straight now...I started before but then I took a break for a while.

Nikki: Well, I just needed a break after my first go round on the track.
Pali: The track..what's that?
Nikki: That's what we call it in the game. The track.
Pali: Oh I see, like a racetrack and you're the thoroughbreds.
Nikki: Yup, we're the thoroughbreds (smiling)

Pali: So, what's the hardest part about working on the track.
Nikki: Well, avoiding the the po-po's is one thing but the hardest part is knowing who's there for a good time and who might be trying to hurt you.
Pali: Why would somebody want to hurt you?
Nikki: The other guys sometimes get a little bit crazy.
Pali: Crazy like...
Nikki: Crazy like trying to kill a ***** crazy !
Pali: Geez, you guys don't have insurance either!

Nikki: (Laughing) Nope, no insurance at all. That's why I had to step away for a little while. One girl turned up missing and it kinda scared us for a bit. Well at least it scared me.
Pali: So how do you know who's safe and who's not?
Nikki: I dunno, it's just a feeling you get after you say something to them. If they respond weird and creepy then I know better not to. one sign that they're safe is a wedding ring?
Pali: A wedding ring...how so?
Nikki: If a trick has a wedding ring then that means he's normal enough for some woman to marry him. He won't do nothing stupid because then how can he explain to his wife he needs bail money.
Pali: ha ha. Makes sense
Nikki: They make dollars too...

-End of interview 1-

I asked her could I take some pictures of her but she declined. I put $ on the deck and she said I could take one of her nice ass.

Bench Warmer
06-03-08, 04:19
Hello fellow mongers, since returning to the forum late last year I had a chance to read the old reports from 2000.2004 (returned for vacation in 2006)and began to think back to my time on the island. A fellow 'Night Watcher' sent me a pm about putting together something for the forum and it sounded like a good idea. I was stationed from the winter of 2003. 2005 and documented my travels and noticed that the ladies of the night in Waikiki were of the most beautiful, clean and exquisite that I have ever sampled in the US. What struck me about these ladies was that the elegance and beauty they possessed seemed to be as equally entertaining as their bargaining skills. The 'ICE' epidemic was in full swing back then and I'd have to say it contributed to the violence and LE activity ultimately leaving downtown a political hotbed for debate in the years to come. I've had the chance to have conversations with a number of ladies, a few pimps and a couple of officials and get their opinion on the scene around those times. The following posts will be excerpts from a book I hope to publish soon chronicling the night adventures of myself and a few others that have had experiences in the fast nights.

Interview 1: Nikki

Upon meeting with this sumptuous young SW I noticed that she had an air of confidence about herself that not too many of the other young girls had. The local drug pharmacy seemed to be the place where newer, younger SW's stood their post to do their nightly duties. Being new to the island I was forewarned about the TS's and TV's and was directed to sample the wares from a spot called Long's. After building the trust from several run-ins with this curvy young lady, I decided one night that I should compensate her for simple conversation.

Pali: So where are yo originally from?
Nikki: From the mainland.
Pali: What part...
Nikki: Now you know I can't tell you that.
Nikki: Because when I leave I don't want you to come track me down papi !
Pali: Ok fair enough...so how long have you been in your choice of profession?
Nikki: About 5 months straight now...I started before but then I took a break for a while.

Nikki: Well, I just needed a break after my first go round on the track.
Pali: The track..what's that?
Nikki: That's what we call it in the game. The track.
Pali: Oh I see, like a racetrack and you're the thoroughbreds.
Nikki: Yup, we're the thoroughbreds (smiling)

Pali: So, what's the hardest part about working on the track.
Nikki: Well, avoiding the the po-po's is one thing but the hardest part is knowing who's there for a good time and who might be trying to hurt you.
Pali: Why would somebody want to hurt you?
Nikki: The other guys sometimes get a little bit crazy.
Pali: Crazy like...
Nikki: Crazy like trying to kill a ***** crazy !
Pali: Geez, you guys don't have insurance either!

Nikki: (Laughing) Nope, no insurance at all. That's why I had to step away for a little while. One girl turned up missing and it kinda scared us for a bit. Well at least it scared me.
Pali: So how do you know who's safe and who's not?
Nikki: I dunno, it's just a feeling you get after you say something to them. If they respond weird and creepy then I know better not to. one sign that they're safe is a wedding ring?
Pali: A wedding ring...how so?
Nikki: If a trick has a wedding ring then that means he's normal enough for some woman to marry him. He won't do nothing stupid because then how can he explain to his wife he needs bail money.
Pali: ha ha. Makes sense
Nikki: They make dollars too...

-End of interview 1-

I asked her could I take some pictures of her but she declined. I put $ on the deck and she said I could take one of her nice ass.

I'm not trying to offend, but please write something relevant to the thread. If you are looking for "nikki", then just say so.

And please stop PMing people with solicitations of stories for "research".

Thank you.

Jr 357
06-11-08, 02:34
Whatever happened to Junko? Last I heard she was at Judy Massage but that was months ago.Hey guys, first time poster but long time mongerer. Been outta the game for a while but decided to jump back in. After reading these reports for a few days, I decided to call Junko. Took some convincing, but we met up again and it was awesome! DFK, 69DAY w/CBJ and mult. pos. Lasted quite a while due to the fact that my friend Cialis was in me. Will def. see her again.

$.50 damage.

Sambkkpr
06-11-08, 18:50
Does any body know what happened to Yoyo and the R7 girls?

I don't seem to locate any of them.

Please advise,

Thanks.

Idusixtyning
06-11-08, 20:07
Hey guys, first time poster but long time mongerer. Been outta the game for a while but decided to jump back in. After reading these reports for a few days, I decided to call Junko. Took some convincing, but we met up again and it was awesome! DFK, 69DAY w/CBJ and mult. pos. Lasted quite a while due to the fact that my friend Cialis was in me. Will def. see her again.

$.50 damage.How'd she look? Last time I saw her (about 8 months ago) she seemed to have picked up weight. Talked to her a couple of weeks ago to see if she was stilll around. Was thinking about a visit but not sure if she looks overweight or not.

Jan Fortifore
06-11-08, 22:27
The only thing that salvaged my evening is that Kyong from LH called and told me where she's at.Please share the details, if you're willing. Is it that bar behind 7-11 in Waipahu? What time during the week does she work, if you know?

Blacks
06-12-08, 15:59
Please share the details, if you're willing. Is it that bar behind 7-11 in Waipahu? What time during the week does she work, if you know?She's not there.

She's on Maui or on vacation

Coma Toes
06-13-08, 04:33
Please share the details, if you're willing. Is it that bar behind 7-11 in Waipahu? What time during the week does she work, if you know?Saw Kyong at the bar next to Meg's Drive In on Waiakamilo. Can't remember the name of the bar though.

Backache
06-13-08, 06:28
How'd she look? Last time I saw her (about 8 months ago) she seemed to have picked up weight. Talked to her a couple of weeks ago to see if she was stilll around. Was thinking about a visit but not sure if she looks overweight or not.Where is she working?

Kapalua
06-13-08, 15:43
Saw Kyong at the bar next to Meg's Drive In on Waiakamilo. Can't remember the name of the bar though.
Maybe it's Club Casablanca. There's a Club Casablanca next to Meg's Drive-In.

Blacks
06-14-08, 02:39
Where is she working?I thought she retired and moved/got married?

Captin Crunch
06-14-08, 12:12
Yes! I went there last night and she was working. There must be action because she told me to come early on Saturday or Sunday and go to the room with her. I did not ask how much. I doubt it would be the same price as LH. Will go and find out.
Maybe it's Club Casablanca. There's a Club Casablanca next to Meg's Drive-In.

Neko Hunta
06-14-08, 15:23
Anybody out there knows Chanel and Miki from Imperial? Are they still there?

Sorry if this was posted already, I just to lazy(LOL) to search the threads!

Lataz,

Neko

Idusixtyning
06-14-08, 16:53
Where is she working?Only with known clients.

Blacks
06-17-08, 08:50
Yes! I went there last night and she was working. There must be action because she told me to come early on Saturday or Sunday and go to the room with her. I did not ask how much. I doubt it would be the same price as LH. Will go and find out.Wrong kyong looks like transvestite!

Simtiki
06-19-08, 14:28
I was wondering if anyone has seen Kelly at Happiness or Kimmi from Lavender recently? I've been trying to see Kelly but everytime I call she's not available and I read in another report that Kimmi at Lavender is similar in looks to Kelly but when I call Lavender she is not there either.

Thanks

Kalani69
06-19-08, 21:25
Wrong kyong looks like transvestite!

Are you saying that the Kyong at Casablanca looks like a transvestite? The Kyong at Casablanca I saw recently certainly did not look like a tranny and had really nice big boobs - and no apparent bulge in the crotch. But since I didn't get an invitation to the room I'm not saying yes or no.

Jbravo
06-19-08, 23:10
I was wondering if anyone has seen Kelly at Happiness or Kimmi from Lavender recently? I've been trying to see Kelly but everytime I call she's not available and I read in another report that Kimmi at Lavender is similar in looks to Kelly but when I call Lavender she is not there either.

ThanksRecently had the pleasure of her company--though she said she was quite booked up with appointments. Service was good as ever.

MadCocker
06-24-08, 20:13
Does anyone know if the Mimi that worked at Ginger's is working anywhere else? Mimi told me she was going back home to Thailand for some time off and that she would be back, but that was about two months ago. I stopped by Ginger's today and Bebe said that she had not come back to Ginger's and wasn't sure if she perhaps went to work somewhere else or had not yet returned to Hawaii. Bebe also told me that Cherry left and that she is having a hard time finding new girls. Besides Bebe the only other girl working there is a petite Korean girl named Yuri.

Member #1062
06-24-08, 21:15
check your PMs

Kapalua
06-25-08, 01:25
Don't know anything about this provider, but noticed this info on craigslist today if anyone might be interested:

"Sweet little Miki from Golden Massage is back! My new name is 'Chanel' and I'm now at Imperial, at 1344 Young Street."

Bhbh808
06-25-08, 05:46
Amy was a model looking Filipina who started at Rose in the 80s, went to Saigon Passion and was their main star for years till she and Johnny finally fell out for the last time. She ended up being the best of a b crew at Sundance. Last I saw her was like two years ago over ther. Gorgeous build. Smallish but nice tits. Always had long black hair. LOVES tequila. Surfs. 45 but still looked late 20s early 30s last I saw .

She used to put her all into it in her Saigon Passion days. Even had her own cds in the jukebox. The whole crew was better looking and younger back then.

Used to be sweet back in the day. I don't know about now.

Any sightings, post 'em please!

Quik808
06-25-08, 23:54
Does anyone know what ever happen to Susan who use to dance at Club Rose? Haole girl who use to dance with her sister Bridgette. About 3 years ago she was doing massages and advertising in the Pennysaver as Michi and friends. Any info would be helpful. Mahalo, Quik

Poi Dog
06-26-08, 02:38
Does anyone know if the Mimi that worked at Ginger's is working anywhere else? Mimi told me she was going back home to Thailand for some time off and that she would be back, but that was about two months ago. I stopped by Ginger's today and Bebe said that she had not come back to Ginger's and wasn't sure if she perhaps went to work somewhere else or had not yet returned to Hawaii. Bebe also told me that Cherry left and that she is having a hard time finding new girls. Besides Bebe the only other girl working there is a petite Korean girl named Yuri.

MC,

So any 411 on Yuri?

mahalos,
PD

Hello Kitty
06-26-08, 02:53
Besides Bebe the only other girl working there is a petite Korean girl named Yuri.Is that the girl use to work at champ's befor? if thats her I'm there.

Hinode
06-27-08, 04:54
Don't know anything about this provider, but noticed this info on craigslist today if anyone might be interested:

"Sweet little Miki from Golden Massage is back! My new name is 'Chanel' and I'm now at Imperial, at 1344 Young Street."

IDK if this is the same "Miki" from last year, but per your report, on her, I actually tried her out. (back then.)

I blasted her BBFS, I wish I kept my pic of her creampie.

She was definitely not a looker..

Hinode

Kapalua
06-27-08, 10:08
IDK if this is the same "Miki" from last year, but per your report, on her, I actually tried her out. (back then.)
Sorry, but I can't take credit for any report on a "Miki" at Golden Massage. It must have been some other member's report. The only Golden Massage providers that I've reported upon have been Mina, Yumi (You Me), Bebe and Gina. In 2006, I did report on a mature provider named "Micky," but she was working at Paradise Spa, not Golden Massage.

Cruise808
06-27-08, 10:51
I saw a miki at golden but this was back in dec. From what i recall, kind of avg build, she said she goes to church (believe it or not!) and it appears as though one of her tits is bigger than the other, but that im not sure since it was dark.

Busy Boy
06-27-08, 20:29
Does anyone know what ever happen to Susan who use to dance at Club Rose? Haole girl who use to dance with her sister Bridgette. About 3 years ago she was doing massages and advertising in the Pennysaver as Michi and friends. Any info would be helpful. Mahalo, Quik

She was living up on Prospect. Got a massage a while ago.

MadCocker
06-27-08, 22:01
MC,

So any 411 on Yuri?

mahalos,
PD

Yuri is about 5' with a slight bob style haircut. She has natural A or B cup boobs and a slight pooch. If I had to guess her age I would say mid to late 30's, but she does not really look it. She is cute, but not my type. Bebe said she is a nice girl that would make me very happy.

Allbust
06-28-08, 01:29

I blasted her BBFS, I wish I kept my pic of her creampie.

She was definitely not a looker..

HinodeThat must've been some load hinode! You da man!

Jap Boy
06-28-08, 04:37
Amy was a model looking Filipina who started at Rose in the 80s, went to Saigon Passion and was their main star for years till she and Johnny finally fell out for the last time. She ended up being the best of a b crew at Sundance. Last I saw her was like two years ago over ther. Gorgeous build. Smallish but nice tits. Always had long black hair. LOVES tequila. Surfs. 45 but still looked late 20s early 30s last I saw .

She used to put her all into it in her Saigon Passion days. Even had her own cds in the jukebox. The whole crew was better looking and younger back then.

Any sightings, post 'em please!I think she works at Lagoon 500 by the airport on Lagoon drive. I'm not too sure if this is the same Filipino, but she matches some of the descriptions. Hope it's the the on.

Poi Dog
06-28-08, 22:56
Yuri is about 5' with a slight bob style haircut. She has natural A or B cup boobs and a slight pooch. If I had to guess her age I would say mid to late 30's, but she does not really look it. She is cute, but not my type. Bebe said she is a nice girl that would make me very happy.

Mahalos for the 411 MC. Might have to pay a visit one of these nights.

Stay safe gentlemen!
PD

Blacks
06-29-08, 08:57
I think she works at Lagoon 500 by the airport on Lagoon drive. I'm not too sure if this is the same Filipino, but she matches some of the descriptions. Hope it's the the on.Hope not, too many drug's there and ice freeks!

Un Holy
06-29-08, 22:47
Does anybody know what happened to her? Has she returned and working at another place?

Werd0001
06-30-08, 03:01
Both sisters.

That use to bartend on Monday Tuesday. I haven't seen them in a while.

Idusixtyning
06-30-08, 13:05
Does anybody know what happened to her? Has she returned and working at another place?I think she went back to the mainland for good. In the past, I tried calling the cell number she gave me way back but never picks up. The mama usually at RM (the heavy set one I think wears glasses) pretty much confirmed it.

I had a hope she went back to get a slight breast enhancement and return. But no such luck.

Atrain35
07-04-08, 07:21

Any sightings, post 'em please!I saw Amy at Sundance tonight. I know who she is from the old Saigon days and also from your description. She is still there, but, I don't think she dances anymore because I was there for at least one set rotation and I didn't see her dance. I think she just barflies now, but, she still looks pretty much the same from what I could tell.

Bhbh808
07-05-08, 11:13
Well, its good to hear she's still got her looks. She was telling me she was gonna get her real estate license about three years ago. Then didn't hear anything about it. I hope she's doing well. Haven't been to Sundance in years. She always had a knack for picking the wrong boyfriends. But don't THEY ALL?

Two other where are they nows. Lani. She's an old timer too. Looks held up pretty good like Amy. She's danced at Exotic Nights, Saigon, even Rock Za.

Filipina. Curvy, short, nice tits. Soft brown skin. Filipina but more Malay looking, with the cuter , less pronounced nose type. Wild crazy wavy hair, loves to dance. Helluva lot of fun. Bad choice of b/fs. Shes in her 40s too, but still looked good last time I saw her two years ago, EN, I think it was.

And the two sisters, Sandy and Naomi. They were a double threat at the old Saigon. Sandy was hotter, but more detached. Naomi was nuts on stage. She got really into it. She used to take a dollar bill and work it so that George Washington would get a hard on. Haven't seen them since the nineties at least. I saw Sandy try to make a comeback after but she was really drunk that night. Never saw Naomi ever again. Hot local girls. I think Japanese mix or something.

Thanks for the eyes guys.

CheapCharlie
07-06-08, 00:10
Well, its good to hear she's still got her looks. She was telling me she was gonna get her real estate license about three years ago. Then didn't hear anything about it. I hope she's doing well. Haven't been to Sundance in years. She always had a knack for picking the wrong boyfriends. But don't THEY ALL?

Two other where are they nows. Lani. She's an old timer too. Looks held up pretty good like Amy. She's danced at Exotic Nights, Saigon, even Rock Za.

Filipina. Curvy, short, nice tits. Soft brown skin. Filipina but more Malay looking, with the cuter , less pronounced nose type. Wild crazy wavy hair, loves to dance. Helluva lot of fun. Bad choice of b/fs. Shes in her 40s too, but still looked good last time I saw her two years ago, EN, I think it was.

And the two sisters, Sandy and Naomi. They were a double threat at the old Saigon. Sandy was hotter, but more detached. Naomi was nuts on stage. She got really into it. She used to take a dollar bill and work it so that George Washington would get a hard on. Haven't seen them since the nineties at least. I saw Sandy try to make a comeback after but she was really drunk that night. Never saw Naomi ever again. Hot local girls. I think Japanese mix or something.

Thanks for the eyes guys.
I saw Lani at Saigon Passion on thursday night/friday morning. Wanted to sit with me,told me she had been drinking and was feeling a little buzzed. Passed and told her maybe next time. When I saw her at EN,she told me she gives massages at her place in a thong. Is it just me or does she smell kinda funky!

Bhbh808
07-06-08, 09:04
Saw her at SN tonight. She was still doing the boozy barfly thing. She teased me about how many gfs I've got. Flattery only works so far. I know my limits. Hmm. Maybe she took a shower? I sniffed her and she didn't have a smell at all. No funk. Oh well.

Smells like sex?

Talked to Robert, the doorman who used to door Sundance. Amy dropped by the other night. Hey, I wish her well, but she ain't the same girl she used to be (mentally). What can I say, a legion of guys used to be in love with her. And I'm sure a bunch of newbies are falling in love with her again. But the old Amy was better. Ta kill ya.

Thanks for the eyes guys. Btw, SN, no alcohol for a week. If LE pulls you over for a potential dui, just tell them you were there for a couple of hours.

BTW, you don't have to tell LE shit. Just keep asking for your lawyer. Just remember, you can't call someone for help if they're on a cell. You have to call a landline. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyone know what happened to Sandy and /or Naomi from the original (and best) SN. How about Molly, the slender Thai girl and Nicky the other Thai girl with big titties who used to squirt the guys with her milk? Just checking.

Stay out of trouble brothers and have FUN!

Captin Crunch
07-10-08, 13:39
If anyone is looking for Anna from Cheers or Chateau, my friend told me she is now working at One Way Lounge on Colbourn St. Anyone been getting play from her recently? Business is slow at all the kbs so girls might do things to make "the rent" money.

Tiantain
07-10-08, 23:31
If anyone is looking for Anna from Cheers or Chateau, my friend told me she is now working at One Way Lounge on Colbourn St. Anyone been getting play from her recently? Business is slow at all the kbs so girls might do things to make "the rent" money.
What does Anna look like? I've tried to think of all the girls their, I can't remember Anna.

Beanlover
07-11-08, 05:16
Saw her at SN tonight. She was still doing the boozy barfly thing. She teased me about how many gfs I've got. Flattery only works so far. I know my limits. Hmm. Maybe she took a shower? I sniffed her and she didn't have a smell at all. No funk. Oh well.

Smells like sex?

Talked to Robert, the doorman who used to door Sundance. Amy dropped by the other night. Hey, I wish her well, but she ain't the same girl she used to be (mentally). What can I say, a legion of guys used to be in love with her. And I'm sure a bunch of newbies are falling in love with her again. But the old Amy was better. Ta kill ya.

Thanks for the eyes guys. Btw, SN, no alcohol for a week. If LE pulls you over for a potential dui, just tell them you were there for a couple of hours.

BTW, you don't have to tell LE shit. Just keep asking for your lawyer. Just remember, you can't call someone for help if they're on a cell. You have to call a landline. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyone know what happened to Sandy and /or Naomi from the original (and best) SN. How about Molly, the slender Thai girl and Nicky the other Thai girl with big titties who used to squirt the guys with her milk? Just checking.

Stay out of trouble brothers and have FUN!Molly OD'd a few years ago. I actually almost picked her up behind Pali Longs before she od'd and passed because she was tweaked to the max! Nicky moved to the mainland with her husband and her kid, think the husb was in the military.

About Amy, I actually knew her when she was 18. At that time she was really sweet and innocent(hard to imagine yeah?!), but within months of meeting her some shit happened to her and started her on the path to the "dark side."

"Whoa....How's dat Bean???!!!"

Bhbh808
07-11-08, 18:06
Too bad about Molly. Hard to believe that she and Nicky were sisters, they were both built so differently. Nicky was the crazy fun voluptuous big titted Milf fob while Molly was the long legged slender tender sexy little spinner.

Amy's still around and still looks good I heard. Don't know myself.

Anyway, thanks for all the 411s guys. This place is information central. Shhh...don't let the girls we monger know too much about this place, we finally have something to even the odds. If I'd had this back in the day, I would have saved a shitload of dough!

Swerve safely dudes!

Kalani69
07-13-08, 22:37

Can anyone verify that the Anna from Cheers/Chateau is no longer there? She's probably in her early 40's, slim, flat chest, friendly, L=6 but not unattractive. Kinda long, flat face. Looking at her I would not rate her as particularly sexy but I've seen her "play" in the booths.

Nobodyhome
07-14-08, 04:24
Anyone know what bar helen from sg3/romantei works at now if she even still does?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Too Cheezy
07-23-08, 08:08
I wonder if you mongers remember Carmen! Not the white chick that is DT now. But the Carmen I am talking about was a Caramel colored female with fake breast and she talked soooo proper! Her breast were huge! She was a stripper and after the stripclub closed she was a streetwalker DT. She was great cuz she had her own place where she would take you. But I swear she gave the best CBJ!! Anyway I wonder where this light-skinned goddess is??

Thumperforq
07-23-08, 18:57
Anyone know what bar helen from sg3/romantei works at now if she even still does?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.She's at Secrets

Lenlow6
07-24-08, 05:10
She's at SecretsNot sure where sg3 is, but if you're referring to Club Secret, I've been there once or twice in the past year. A while back I saw a girl who looked a bit like helen that used to be at Romantei, but it turned out the be Lily. Could it be her with the barb wire tattoo on her arm?

Thumperforq
07-24-08, 15:40
Not sure where sg3 is, but if you're referring to Club Secret, I've been there once or twice in the past year. A while back I saw a girl who looked a bit like helen that used to be at Romantei, but it turned out the be Lily. Could it be her with the barb wire tattoo on her arm?

No, it's not Lilly. I know what Lilly looks like. Helen works at Club Secret. I sat with her last Friday nite.

Member 69
07-26-08, 02:53
No, it's not Lilly. I know what Lilly looks like. Helen works at Club Secret. I sat with her last Friday nite.Is Helen the one that had the fancy silver Mercedes? Didn't see her at Secret. The one with the barbed wire tattoo is named Sam (Samantha). I was there last night, Sam, Mai Lee, Kayla and Lynn were working. Which one is Helen? Can you describe?

Skahawaii
07-26-08, 08:49
Anyone ever been with this mid 20s looking haole girl, she seemed homeless, had a backpack, but she looked pretty damn good for a kinda grungy girl, she seemed kinda stonerish. She gave me the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, she didn't even have a condom, never got her name though, wish I got her number.

Makana9
07-26-08, 14:23
Anyone ever been with this mid 20s looking haole girl, she seemed homeless, had a backpack, but she looked pretty damn good for a kinda grungy girl, she seemed kinda stonerish. She gave me the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, she didn't even have a condom, never got her name though, wish I got her number.Sounds like "Jamie"

What do you think kapa? "the grand master"

Be safe

Thumperforq
07-26-08, 23:24
Is Helen the one that had the fancy silver Mercedes? Didn't see her at Secret. The one with the barbed wire tattoo is named Sam (Samantha). I was there last night, Sam, Mai Lee, Kayla and Lynn were working. Which one is Helen? Can you describe?

I don't know what type of car she drives. I've always seen her at Secrets and recently at SGIII after 2AM. She's a small girl, not more that 5'-1", 110 lbs. No tattoos that I can remember. Short hair, calloused hands like she worked in the fields or manual labor. She has the pooch from having at least 1 child. She will let you suck on her tits and fiv for $20 drinks once she's comfortable with you.

Kapalua
07-27-08, 01:34
Anyone ever been with this mid 20s looking haole girl, she seemed homeless, had a backpack, but she looked pretty damn good for a kinda grungy girl, she seemed kinda stonerish. She gave me the best BBBJCIM I've ever had, she didn't even have a condom, never got her name though, wish I got her number.
There is a blond haole provider who fits that description and is sometimes present in the downtown area. I've seen her on North Kukui Street, Maunakea Street, Vineyard Boulevard, and River Street (on the portion near Vineyard Boulevard). Her name may be Leah, Lea, or Lia (don't know the spelling). However, her appearances downtown are usually brief and unpredictable. You might be able to find her by offering a cash reward to some other downtown providers (payable only if she is located).

Kapalua
07-27-08, 11:58
Sounds like "Jamie"

What do you think kapa? "the grand master"
That's possible, but Skahawaii said that the provider was "mid 20s looking" and Jamie is definitely older than that age. Maybe he can provide a more detailed description that includes the provider's hair color.

Skahawaii
07-28-08, 05:58
Ok I was kinda buzzed and it was dark, but she looked young, but she could very well be 30's ish, she was reallly cool, layedback, she had a weird BJ style but, it was good, I picked her up by that 2nd staircase by cheap ass ciggerettes, I droped her off on the other side of zippys.

Kapalua
07-28-08, 18:52
Ok I was kinda buzzed and it was dark, but she looked young, but she could very well be 30's ish, she was reallly cool, layedback, she had a weird BJ style but, it was good, I picked her up by that 2nd staircase by cheap ass ciggerettes, I droped her off on the other side of zippys.
Here's a photo of Jamie:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30385

Is she the provider to whom you refer?

Skahawaii
07-28-08, 20:40
That is probly her, her hair was down when I was with her, anyone know how to contact her? Send me a pm,

Thanks guys, this forum rocks, chee hoo!

Smokin Gun
07-29-08, 02:58
Does anyone here know the whereabouts of Lisa from Golden Massage? Mamasan tells me she moved to the mainland, but she may have just moved to another massage place.

Randy S Canby
07-29-08, 20:37
Does any have any 411 on where Hana who used to work at IMPERIAL might be now? Would appreciate any info that you may care to share. Reply by PM or Post as you see fit.

Thank you,

RSC

Seenum
07-30-08, 05:26
Has anyone seen Bonnie?

Captin Crunch
07-30-08, 12:26
If you're talking about the Bonnie who worked at Cheers, she passed away.
Has anyone seen Bonnie?

Busy Boy
07-30-08, 20:26
Thinner Korean mid-thirties - great massage and really flexible. Any idea where she went?

Seenum
07-31-08, 00:51
If you're talking about the Bonnie who worked at Cheers, she passed away.The Bonnie i'm talking about worked at Nirvana and Happiness.

Does anyone know where she is?

Aaron Colt
07-31-08, 03:21
The Bonnie i'm talking about worked at Nirvana and Happiness.

Whom should I tell her is asking?

Seenum
07-31-08, 05:19
Whom should I tell her is asking?Tell her bubbles is.

Da Game
07-31-08, 10:03
The Bonnie i'm talking about worked at Nirvana and Happiness.

You mean she is not at Happiness?

Orion1938
08-02-08, 19:40
She was a cute slightly older and pleasant owner of Fabulous Massage at CC.

Lost contact with her and would be fun in renewing conversation.

John Ross
08-04-08, 08:49
Anyone seen Sophia that worked at Tokyo/top in Century Center? Spinner with a rose tattoo above her breast.

Tadhook
08-04-08, 11:23
Anyone seen Sophia that worked at Tokyo/top in Century Center? Spinner with a rose tattoo above her breast.
The last time I saw her, she was at Nirvana, but that was maybe six months ago. She's also known as Eva.

Bench Warmer
08-05-08, 03:40
I just had a flash back! Anyone know what happened to Mika from Yokohama. She wasn't the hottest girl but would do almost anything in the room and at Royal Capital. She was working there from '95 to '97.

Tsboy69
08-05-08, 03:45
If you're talking about the Bonnie who worked at Cheers, she passed away.

Are you kidding? What happened to her?

Idusixtyning
08-05-08, 04:14
I just had a flash back! Anyone know what happened to Mika from Yokohama. She wasn't the hottest girl but would do almost anything in the room and at Royal Capital. She was working there from '95 to '97.I want to know what happened to Donna and Ava.

Blake123
08-05-08, 05:15
She was a cute slightly older and pleasant owner of Fabulous Massage at CC.

Lost contact with her and would be fun in renewing conversation.I used to see Susan for about three years--in the Century Centery. Very sweet lady. American-born Korean. Very nice set of decent-size firm tits. I would stop in almost weekly. Every massage session ended up with me screwing her. She was very accomodating and would do almost anything.

She was such a great lay and would moan and scream loudly. I was afraid others on the floor would hear her. I stopped seeing her in the spring of 2006. Tried calling her number about six months ago, but it no longer exists. She's originally from New Jersey. Perhaps she went back there. She had a lot of class.

Neko Hunta
08-05-08, 06:31
I just had a flash back! Anyone know what happened to Mika from Yokohama. She wasn't the hottest girl but would do almost anything in the room and at Royal Capital. She was working there from '95 to '97.Yokohama! Holly shit! You just gave me flashbacks! Going down the road to their apartment, going "into the jungle"(had a bunch of plants in the dark corner by stage). $20 drinks was a shot of water, $40 was a actual drink. Was Mika the one that gushes big time or the one that had lips(lower) that could fly away? Forgot their names! Never seen any of them since.

Captin Crunch
08-05-08, 13:11
Someone told me she passed away after getting some cosmetic surgery done. I will try to find out for sure and report back.
Are you kidding? What happened to her?

Smokin Gun
08-06-08, 03:18
I just had a flash back! Anyone know what happened to Mika from Yokohama. She wasn't the hottest girl but would do almost anything in the room and at Royal Capital. She was working there from '95 to '97.

Do you mean Mika or Mikki? http://mikkikumai.com/photo_cur_size.jpg

Tyrone Biggins
08-06-08, 21:16
Do you mean Mika or Mikki? http://mikkikumai.com/photo_cur_size.jpgWhat does Mikki Kumai have to do with in terms of 'providing'?

Mongerboy
08-06-08, 22:01
I used to see Susan for about three years--in the Century Centery. Very sweet lady. American-born Korean. Very nice set of decent-size firm tits. I would stop in almost weekly. Every massage session ended up with me screwing her. She was very accomodating and would do almost anything.

She was such a great lay and would moan and scream loudly. I was afraid others on the floor would hear her. I stopped seeing her in the spring of 2006. Tried calling her number about six months ago, but it no longer exists. She's originally from New Jersey. Perhaps she went back there. She had a lot of class.Fabulous Massage doesn't sound familiar. I don't think they're still in business.

Bench Warmer
08-07-08, 02:23
Do you mean Mika or Mikki? http://mikkikumai.com/photo_cur_size.jpg

I was referring to Mika. She was about 5'-4", mid 20's at the time, about 125 lbs, had a nice tan with really white tan line. I think she swam everyday at Royal Capitol. She had small B's and bleached shoulder length hair. Oh, and she spoke Japanese really well. I guess I've described 20 percent of the bar girls in Honolulu.

I ran into Mikki a few years ago. She was driving a black Escalade and showed me a house in Pauoa. She still had that tan. I heard she recently got a divorce. Anyone know what she is up to?

Orion1938
08-07-08, 11:02
I used to see Susan for about three years--in the Century Centery. Very sweet lady. American-born Korean. Very nice set of decent-size firm tits. I would stop in almost weekly. Every massage session ended up with me screwing her. She was very accomodating and would do almost anything.

She was such a great lay and would moan and scream loudly. I was afraid others on the floor would hear her. I stopped seeing her in the spring of 2006. Tried calling her number about six months ago, but it no longer exists. She's originally from New Jersey. Perhaps she went back there. She had a lot of class.Will try looking at the New Jersey and New York sites.

Yup, she was great-brings back memories.

Thanks for possible lead.

BJ Hawaii
08-07-08, 15:19
Fabulous Massage doesn't sound familiar. I don't think they're still in business.

Susan dba Fabulous Massage ran an establishment in CC called "Summers Place" in the late 90s early 2000s....it grew to a 3 bdrm apt. She had many girls working for her, most of them local, and eventually got busted.

I think Susan took a break and eventually came back here. Saw her 1x post Summers Place. That was probably 2002-3 or so. Heard that she was running a legit operation in CC a couple of yrs ago but i think that place closed up too. Haven't heard about her since.

John Ross
08-07-08, 16:51
Susan dba Fabulous Massage ran an establishment in CC called "Summers Place" in the late 90s early 2000s....it grew to a 3 bdrm apt. She had many girls working for her, most of them local, and eventually got busted.

I think Susan took a break and eventually came back here. Saw her 1x post Summers Place. That was probably 2002-3 or so. Heard that she was running a legit operation in CC a couple of yrs ago but i think that place closed up too. Haven't heard about her since.
I've heard it is Spa Lani Kai on the 36th floor next door to Island Massage.

BJ Hawaii
08-07-08, 17:03
I've heard it is Spa Lani Kai on the 36th floor next door to Island Massage.
that's right...don't know if that was the name but I recall it was next door to IM. Is she still there? That info was a few yrs ago.

John Ross
08-07-08, 19:20
that's right...don't know if that was the name but I recall it was next door to IM. Is she still there? That info was a few yrs ago.
Lani Kai is still there, not sure about Susan. However, I'm pretty sure if it is the same name, she's probably still running it.

SinisterSex
08-07-08, 19:39
FYI. The Angelica that was at VG was Sweet from DT. probably old news by now but her pic is gone from VG.

Nautboi808
08-07-08, 21:49
[QUOTE=Tyrone Biggins]What does Mikki Kumai have to do with these topics?!

She used to work at Yokohama back in the day in the mid '90s.

Tyrone Biggins
08-07-08, 21:58
What does Mikki Kumai have to do with these topics?!She used to work at Yokohama back in the day in the mid '90s.Wow. Had no idea. Then again, I haven't known her for more than a year.

BJ Hawaii
08-07-08, 22:44
Lani Kai is still there, not sure about Susan. However, I'm pretty sure if it is the same name, she's probably still running it.
That's interesting...heard that place was strictly legit?

Ever been to Summers Place? Wonder what happened to all the girls that worked there? i used to keep in touch with Ginger but she moved to the mainland a few yrs ago.

John Ross
08-08-08, 05:15
That's interesting...heard that place was strictly legit?

Ever been to Summers Place? Wonder what happened to all the girls that worked there? i used to keep in touch with Ginger but she moved to the mainland a few yrs ago.
I've heard Chris aka Dee used to work there. She runs YES Massage.

Orion1938
08-09-08, 03:36
I've heard Chris aka Dee used to work there. She runs YES Massage.Maybe she might be able to tell us where Susan is. I'm very curious!

Too Cheezy
08-11-08, 06:48
I wonder if you mongers remember Carmen! Not the white chick that is DT now. But the Carmen I am talking about was a Caramel colored female with fake breast and she talked soooo proper! Her breast were huge! She was a stripper and after the stripclub closed she was a streetwalker DT. She was great cuz she had her own place where she would take you. But I swear she gave the best CBJ!! Anyway I wonder where this light-skinned goddess is?

BJ Hawaii
08-11-08, 15:39
I've heard Chris aka Dee used to work there. She runs YES Massage.
Is she the one with the rock hard tits? Her service was inconsisitent. never tried Yes. Is that place still around?

BJ Hawaii
08-11-08, 15:41
Maybe she might be able to tell us where Susan is. I'm very curious!
For a while i used to see Ads in the Hon Advertiser with her old #....if you see an ad that says "Fabulous Massage" I think it may be Susan...agian i haven't seen her in a number of yrs so I can't be certain.

John Ross
08-11-08, 18:18
Is she the one with the rock hard tits? Her service was inconsisitent. never tried Yes. Is that place still around?
That's the one. Her place is now off Bishop St.

Orion1938
08-12-08, 00:40
For a while i used to see Ads in the Hon Advertiser with her old #....if you see an ad that says "Fabulous Massage" I think it may be Susan...agian i haven't seen her in a number of yrs so I can't be certain.1. Fabulous Massage is Susan

2. Called her phone number but it is now disconnected.

3. The last time I called, she answered and was in New York.

Exposed
08-12-08, 03:38
Does anyone know the where abouts of Yoyo / Ivy. Great BBFS and BBBJCIM.

Tyrone Biggins
08-15-08, 05:54
Anyone know what happened to Julia from Camelot? Last I heard, she went to LA. I thought that it was for a little vacation, but when I texted her, she replied that she won't be coming back to Hawaii.

What is the deal?

Lenlow6
08-22-08, 03:51
Anyone know what happened to teresa, the original owner of tudo?

Widget
08-23-08, 01:03
Does anyone kow if Nana is still at Fantasia on Alapai St.?

John Ross
08-23-08, 01:51
Does anyone kow if Nana is still at Fantasia on Alapai St.?
She left there @ 6 months ago.

John Ross
08-23-08, 01:52
Anyone know what happened to Julia from Camelot? Last I heard, she went to LA. I thought that it was for a little vacation, but when I texted her, she replied that she won't be coming back to Hawaii.

What is the deal?
The one with the big tits or the one that used to be at Napa? Napa one is at Casino.

Hello Kitty
08-23-08, 07:40

What is the deal?The one use to bartend day time at Camelot."that Julia?"

The one is Yujin friend. "that Julia?"

The one that drive a Mercedes. "that Julia?"

The one was going try to be a korean back up dancer. "that Julia?"

The one always text you "I'm loney cause no mo boyfriend thats why." "that Julia?"

The one went to LA for an acting part. " that Julia?"

Don't really know what happen to her.

Tyrone Biggins
08-23-08, 15:45
The one with the big tits or the one that used to be at Napa? Napa one is at Casino.

She had decent size knockers. First met her at Napa about a year ago. She moved to Camelot to bartend, but that didn't last long. She ended up being a floor girl at Camelot shortly after.

John Ross
08-23-08, 19:53
She had decent size knockers. First met her at Napa about a year ago. She moved to Camelot to bartend, but that didn't last long. She ended up being a floor girl at Camelot shortly after.
She's at Casino.

Tyrone Biggins
08-24-08, 07:44
She's at Casino.
Wow. No shit?! I better go and pay her a suprise visit. haha

Smokin Gun
08-24-08, 07:56
[QUOTE=Tyrone Biggins]What does Mikki Kumai have to do with these topics?!

She used to work at Yokohama back in the day in the mid '90s.

Found her m*space page:
http://profile.m*space.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=317088389

nice bikini pics!

Tyrone Biggins
08-24-08, 08:07
Found her m*space page:
http://profile.m*space.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=317088389

nice bikini pics!

I know! I've seen them before! Good stuff, eh.

SinisterSex
08-24-08, 18:35
Anyone seen her? Last I saw her she was on VG.

Kainoa
08-24-08, 19:32
[QUOTE=Nautboi808]Found her m*space page:

nice bikini pics!Man, is she a MILF!! She's held up pretty well for all the mileage that her bodies been through.

Bench Warmer
08-26-08, 04:25
[QUOTE=Smokin Gun]Man, is she a MILF!! She's held up pretty well for all the mileage that her bodies been through.

I think she is about 45 years old right now because back in 1996-7, she was already in her mid 30's. My friend tapped her in the ass on the 36th floor of Royal Capital.

The really funny thing is if you google "mikki kumai", you will get a bunch of real estate info and a single link to this very website. Imagine if a prospective real estate client decides to google her and find out she was working at Yokohama and selling her body and enjoying it.

Smokin Gun
08-26-08, 04:56
[QUOTE=Kainoa]

I think she is about 45 years old right now because back in 1996-7, she was already in her mid 30's. My friend tapped her in the ass on the 36th floor of Royal Capital.

The really funny thing is if you google "mikki kumai", you will get a bunch of real estate info and a single link to this very website. Imagine if a prospective real estate client decides to google her and find out she was working at Yokohama and selling her body and enjoying it.

Imagine if Mikki herself googles her own name. She seems vain enough to do it.

Yep, as her opening line says on the m*space website, now she's "Building wealth through real estate investments". But back then, it was "Building wealth through _____ ". (Blank may filled with more than one word or industry abbreviation). Haha!

Tyrone Biggins
08-26-08, 05:12

Mikki hasn't hit the 45yr old mark yet. It'll be several more years until she does.

Jellys
08-26-08, 05:19
[QUOTE=Kainoa]I think she is about 45 years old right now because back in 1996-7, she was already in her mid 30's. My friend tapped her in the ass on the 36th floor of Royal Capital.Wow she still looks good for her age and the fact that she had a kid too. Ah this brings back great memories of Yokohama. It was a great KB back in the day.

Starfox64
08-26-08, 06:57
You have to give her (mikki) and girl like her credit for getting to where they are today. Considering where they came from, learning a new language, culture, and laws. A few of the AMP girls I talked to take English classes although most aren't serious or lost their way. I never knew this Mikki, but I give her props.

Didn't mean to preach but thought I should say something.

John Ross
08-26-08, 07:51
[QUOTE=Kainoa]

I'd buy a property from her. She'd just have to "earn" her commission.

Tyrone Biggins
08-26-08, 08:01
She's not like that. She just found a different lifestyle which is obviously working for her, for the better.

Here we are, talking about mongering chicks from all sorts of different ventures. When a girl disappears, what are we to think?
"Oh, she got a sugar daddy and doesn't need to do it anymore" OR "Hey, she made it the RIGHT way".

Why do we 'hate', or talk crap when a bar girl gets out of the KB scene and ultimately makes a better life for herself, by herself. Is it because we miss their absence, or resent the fact that she may be better off now than most of us are (considering where she came from)?

Isn't that something to admire? Or is it someting to be jealous of?! Honestly, I think it's a fuckin' great accomplishment. A bargirl who left the KB scene to accomplish greater feats and make more money than she did in the bar is something to really admire. Look at all the ajumas who still work in the bars. Have they done anything to 'better' or 'normalize' their lives? Chances are probably not. Mikki was an exception. A real exception, may I say.

BAR GIRL TURNS TO REAL ESTATE AGENT/INVESTOR

Accomplishment? Or joke?

Myster
08-26-08, 12:17
I don't have any opinion on Mikki but she is doing well for herself. As far as her bar history, it's the first time I'm hearing this and don't dispute it. She looks like a bar girl and her ******* page SCREAMS **** me and some DATY 69.

She is married to Mark Kumai, 31 yrs:
http://profile. *******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7399029

I don't know how old Mikki is but I'm guessing she is a decade older than Mark. Kumai Realty is pretty successful but then again, I'm now sure how the market is maintaining the lifestyle.

Nautboi808
08-26-08, 18:08
I don't have any opinion on Mikki but she is doing well for herself. As far as her bar history, it's the first time I'm hearing this and don't dispute it. She looks like a bar girl and her ******* page SCREAMS **** me and some DATY 69.

She is married to Mark Kumai, 31 yrs:
http://profile. *******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7399029

I don't know how old Mikki is but I'm guessing she is a decade older than Mark. Kumai Realty is pretty successful but then again, I'm now sure how the market is maintaining the lifestyle.

I don't think Mikki is in her 40's yet. Maybe mid to late 30's. She actually works with Mark's mom at Ivy K Realty after the mom and Mark split up the company. She's supposedly divorced from Mark now. Don't know her personally, but do know that she is good at real estate.

It's good that she actually made something of herself after the Yokohama days. As with a lot of smart providers, they sell their wares to make a better life for themselves in the future. She is one of the ones that made it. Nobody should judge her on her past. You never know how a provider ends up in the situation that they were/are in. AMP,bar girl, streetwalker, etc. may have been the only solution at that time for them. As the saying goes, you never know till you walk in somebody else's shoes.

We've all had a past somehow and some of us may not have been proud of what we may have done, but at the time it may have been the only thing to do. Everybody deserves to better themselves.

Okay, I will get off of the soap box now. I'm normally not this serious.
I know that I may catch some cr*p for this, but IMHO the only one who should be judging anybody is the Man upstairs.

Hypo Luxa
08-26-08, 19:05
...the Man upstairs.
Well, that would be true if there really were a "man upstairs."

Tommyah
08-26-08, 19:28
It's good that she actually made something of herself after the Yokohama days. As with a lot of smart providers, they sell their wares to make a better life for themselves in the future. She is one of the ones that made it. Nobody should judge her on her past. You never know how a provider ends up in the situation that they were/are in. AMP,bar girl, streetwalker, etc. may have been the only solution at that time for them. As the saying goes, you never know till you walk in somebody else's shoes.

We've all had a past somehow and some of us may not have been proud of what we may have done, but at the time it may have been the only thing to do. Everybody deserves to better themselves.

Okay, I will get off of the soap box now. I'm normally not this serious.

I know that I may catch some cr*p for this, but IMHO the only one who should be judging anybody is the Man upstairs.I don't know you or Mikki, but, I am glad to read your Post.

This is one of the best post I've read here, that give's the girls a "Hands Up" from their past. And be more forgiving to them for thier actions now.

We (The Guys) go their to scam them, and, sometimes, end up getting scamed by them. "Some times you win, Sometimes you lose". But, what ever it was, is. Nothing can change that now. Good or bad. No right or wrong.

"It's all in the game".

The saying goes both ways. "You got what I want. I go what you need".

Everybody's got a "Past", and, as quoted by Nautboi808, "IMHO the only one who should be judging anybody is the Man upstairs". Good one Nautboi808.

I'll drink to That!

Tommyah

Notice that some of the sayings come from songs. Carol King, Nat King Cole, Donna Summer.

Member #3973
08-26-08, 22:42
Mikki should be congratulated for her ability to get out of the biz. Ofcourse her customers will miss her, but there are many other to take her place.

Hypo Luxa
08-26-08, 23:48
Notice that some of the sayings come from songs. Carol King...
One of the best song writers of all time. Tapestry was a masterpiece!

Bench Warmer
08-27-08, 03:11
Mikki hasn't hit the 45yr old mark yet. It'll be several more years until she does.

I'm 38 now. She was 6-7 older than me when I was 26. Unless she has a way of stopping time for herself, she will always be older than me by 6-7 years. Not trying to dis her, as I wish all women looked like her in their 40's. The other girl that I think time stood still for was Janya at Rock Za. She's also in her 40's.

Mikki divorced Marc Kumai in 2003 I think. Her real name was Yun Jun Kim. For you pervs out there, you can look up her divorce at the online public court records for the state of Hawaii. Don't ask me where on ehawaii.gov it is. Just look for yourself. By the way, I'm not a stalker, I just use the court records for background checks.

Belot Eater
08-27-08, 03:52
I'm 38 now. She was 6-7 older than me when I was 26. Unless she has a way of stopping time for herself, she will always be older than me by 6-7 years. Not trying to dis her, as I wish all women looked like her in their 40's. The other girl that I think time stood still for was Janya at Rock Za. She's also in her 40's.

Mikki divorced Marc Kumai in 2003 I think. Her real name was Yun Jun Kim. For you pervs out there, you can look up her divorce at the online public court records for the state of Hawaii. Don't ask me where on ehawaii.gov it is. Just look for yourself. By the way, I'm not a stalker, I just use the court records for background checks.Wow she marred the CEO. I wonder how much she got out of the divorce.

Seenum
08-27-08, 03:56

Mikki divorced Marc Kumai in 2003 I think. Her real name was Yun Jun Kim. For you pervs out there, you can look up her divorce at the online public court records for the state of Hawaii. Don't ask me where on ehawaii.gov it is. Just look for yourself. By the way, I'm not a stalker, I just use the court records for background checks.It might not matter to you but i think name dropping is not cool.

Blake123
08-27-08, 04:07

Mikki divorced Marc Kumai in 2003 I think. Her real name was Yun Jun Kim. For you pervs out there, you can look up her divorce at the online public court records for the state of Hawaii. Don't ask me where on ehawaii.gov it is. Just look for yourself. By the way, I'm not a stalker, I just use the court records for background checks.I don't personally know Mikki, but I do know she is in the real estate business now. She's a beauty.

Kekehawaii
08-27-08, 05:43

Mikki divorced Marc Kumai in 2003 I think. Her real name was Yun Jun Kim. For you pervs out there, you can look up her divorce at the online public court records for the state of Hawaii. Don't ask me where on ehawaii.gov it is. Just look for yourself. By the way, I'm not a stalker, I just use the court records for background checks.

Her pic on the Kumai website looks like she is in her 40s. My coworker use to hook up with her back in the Yokohama days and she was definitely in her 30s back then.

Tyrone Biggins
08-27-08, 06:03
I'm 38 now. She was 6-7 older than me when I was 26. Unless she has a way of stopping time for herself, she will always be older than me by 6-7 years. Not trying to dis her, as I wish all women looked like her in their 40's.
She is in her early 40's.

Idusixtyning
08-27-08, 06:25
I think it's great if a woman can get herself out of being a KB hostess or even AMP girl and do something in the norm (and well).

Only problem is Honolulu is a small city and it's difficult to hide from a past like hers in a high profile occupation. If this was Los Angeles or New York, chances are she wouldn't be so well renowned.

Belot Eater
08-27-08, 13:57
I think it's great if a woman can get herself out of being a KB hostess or even AMP girl and do something in the norm (and well).

Only problem is Honolulu is a small city and it's difficult to hide from a past like hers in a high profile occupation. If this was Los Angeles or New York, chances are she wouldn't be so well renowned.Like all kb and amp would do for money.

She not really that hot.

Makana9
08-27-08, 17:42
Mikki is 43.

I can say this because I know her personally and professionally, which was why I was suprised to hear that she worked in the KB scene before.

Real maiden name was Eun Jun Kim.Mikki is as TB indicated, 43. Known her the same, she is a sweetie, but again it depends on how "you" seen her or treated her.

It was too bad of what happened to her marriage, but life goes on. I have been fortunate to call her friend, and actually have done some RE biz with her and Kumai RE.

I always give these ladies the ups to work hard, save up, and open up their own biz. Some ladies went back to the mainland and opened Beauty Salons, I know of one that opened a restaurant in chicago and doing pretty well, and RE, which is the sometimes a natural move.

A friend/business partner and I who do Rentals, know of an RE broker/agent who in her youthful past, that after selling a property (and if she was attracted to the client would do the FS within the property, to so call "thank you for your business". NO BS, she still doing biz here, parts of Cali, and Taiwan. She BIG time now.

Hard to see it that way, but business is done different in all cultures, how hard do you want it?

Enjoy

K

Kapalua
08-27-08, 19:35
Over the years, I've even seen former downtown streetwalkers who have overcome their drug addictions and are working normal jobs or going to school. Most of them have been friendly and happy to tell me about their new lives. However, some have pretended not to recognize me, maybe because seeing their previous prostitution customer was an unpleasant reminder of their past lives.

Pursuer
08-27-08, 22:23
My neighbor (I'll call him John) married a kb hostess. I guess she became a housewife, but found that boring, because I would hear her say she wanted to go back to the bar. John of course didn't want any of that (this was during the golden age of kb).

Not sure if she did go back to the bar, but I know she eventually went to school and started a new life.

Tacoman808
08-28-08, 04:20
I think it's a good idea to google yourself (or yahoo yourself, wait this is sounding bad lol) once in a while. It's like checking your credit, it's always good to check once in a while to make sure nothing strange is popping up under your name.

Blake123
08-28-08, 05:23
[QUOTE=Member #2322]I'd buy a property from her. She'd just have to "earn" her commission.Not very funny, dude. Have some class. She's not in that business anymore and is doing quite well for herself now.

Jellys
08-28-08, 09:01
Mikki is as TB indicated, 43. Known her the same, she is a sweetie, but again it depends on how "you" seen her or treated her.I agree with that. I was always treated good by her back in the yokohama days and I'm happy to see her doing so well. The one thing I thought was strange is that she still goes by the name Mikki. Oh well it's not like it would matter much if she changed it anyway.

Tadhook
08-28-08, 11:35
Over the years, I've even seen former downtown streetwalkers who have overcome their drug addictions and are working normal jobs or going to school. Most of them have been friendly and happy to tell me about their new lives. However, some have pretended not to recognize me, maybe because seeing their previous prostitution customer was an unpleasant reminder of their past lives.
A few years ago I ran into Rebecca, a former Kukui St BJ specialist, working at Out of the West (since closed) at Aloha Tower. She was one of the best for BBBJCIM during her day, but she declined servicing once she got a regular job. She explained that she just wanted to put her past behind her, and I certainly could understand that. Does anyone else remember her? White, skinny, 5'7' maybe.

Makana9
08-28-08, 12:11
A few years ago I ran into Rebecca, a former Kukui St BJ specialist, working at Out of the West (since closed) at Aloha Tower. She was one of the best for BBBJCIM during her day, but she declined servicing once she got a regular job. She explained that she just wanted to put her past behind her, and I certainly could understand that. Does anyone else remember her? White, skinny, 5'7' maybe.I remember becca, real slurpy BBBJ, and would remember you when you driving by with a come hither me wave

Glad she doing good

A couple of years ago, saw Lori. WSW. Portagee, 5-9, Cs, buck tooth. Good BBBJ, decent FS, her incall was by the ala wai. She use to hang by pauahi btw. Nuuanu and maunakea. She now working for the state, cool. We talked, I was glad for her

Not everyone can make it out. Life goes on, but hard

Enjoy,

K

Tommyah
08-28-08, 14:04
Hey Guys,

A few weeks back, there were post about a Tina that worked between Nirvana and Pine Tree. If I remember the post correctly, She was young and cute and action. When I went to Pine Tree a few weeks back. There was a Gina.

The Tina I've been reading about after is a Tina, but, an older Tina.

Is this the same Tina, and I was mistaken, or is there 2 Tinas'? OR Is Tina really Gina, that the names were mixed up?

Jr 357
08-28-08, 17:06
Jeez, what a small island! Met her a few mos. back at, of all places, swimming lessons! Her kid and my kid take swim classes together. She has a tight bod and is very nice but kinda packs on the make-up. Wish I'd known about her a few years back! Anyhow, will continue to talk with her although I'll probably be doing a lot of imagining!

Kapalua
08-28-08, 17:13
A few years ago I ran into Rebecca, a former Kukui St BJ specialist, working at Out of the West (since closed) at Aloha Tower. She was one of the best for BBBJCIM during her day, but she declined servicing once she got a regular job. She explained that she just wanted to put her past behind her, and I certainly could understand that. Does anyone else remember her? White, skinny, 5'7' maybe.
The name "Rebecca" sounds familiar -- and my mind vaguely associates it with a white ex-streetwalker who formerly worked downtown and gave fabulous fellatio -- but I'm not sure that "Rebecca" was her name. Did this "Rebecca" have an especially friendly and talkative personality; was she in the mid-twenties to mid-thirties age range (when she was streetwalking); did she usually have tanned skin; did she have relatively long and golden blond hair; and did she like smoking crack cocaine? If that's the same woman, after she "retired" from streetwalking I once saw her working at a downtown jewelry store. However, she was no longer slender at that time, having gained weight after she stopped using drugs.

Kalani69
08-28-08, 19:43
Hey Guys,

A few weeks back, there were post about a Tina that worked between Nirvana and Pine Tree. If I remember the post correctly, She was young and cute and action. When I went to Pine Tree a few weeks back. There was a Gina.

Is this the same Tina, and I was mistaken, or is there 2 Tinas'? OR Is Tina really Gina, that the names were mixed up?
There was a Tina, less than a month ago, at Nirvana. She had been working at Pine Tree. But she went the mainland recently on vacation. Never saw this Tina, but heard about her from Gina. Gina, who also used to work at Pine Tree, is still at Nirvana. And looking fine.

Tyrone Biggins
08-29-08, 05:15
[QUOTE=John Ross]Not very funny, dude. Have some class. She's not in that business anymore and is doing quite well for herself now.
THANK YOU! Exactly my point.

(CAPS intended)

Tyrone Biggins
08-29-08, 05:24
Jeez, what a small island! Met her a few mos. back at, of all places, swimming lessons! Her kid and my kid take swim classes together. She has a tight bod and is very nice but kinda packs on the make-up. Wish I'd known about her a few years back! Anyhow, will continue to talk with her although I'll probably be doing a lot of imagining!

Indeed, Oahu is a small island. No doubt that someone on this forum would bump into her at some point. Mikki's kid and yours take swim classes together? Cool. I've been trying to call her to come out lately, but to no avail. Says she and her kid is busy. What days do your kids go out to swim?

Qjkl
08-29-08, 05:30
Hey Guys,

There's Gina, who has worked at PT before, nice fake rack, sexy bod, but soso face, good service. Different from Tina, a Chinese girl who worked at PT and at Nirvana(so I hear, I only saw her at PT). I thought she was K-Girl Tina from PT a couple years ago, who was very young and hot, but it was not. I think this latest Tina was in her 30's, nice rack, nice body, well preserved for her age, would warm up during the session, but was not a seasoned MP vet, like Gina. There weren't two Tinas recently, just this one.

Tommyah
08-29-08, 05:46
There's Gina, who has worked at PT before, nice fake rack, sexy bod, but soso face, good service. Different from Tina, a Chinese girl who worked at PT and at Nirvana(so I hear, I only saw her at PT). I thought she was K-Girl Tina from PT a couple years ago, who was very young and hot, but it was not. I think this latest Tina was in her 30's, nice rack, nice body, well preserved for her age, would warm up during the session, but was not a seasoned MP vet, like Gina. There weren't two Tinas recently, just this one.Thanks qjkl and Kalani69 for your info on Tina.

I guess I have to scratch Tina off my list of "Girls to Do". And, I just scratched off Skye! I guess the saying is true. "Snooze, You Lose".

I guess Million at Lavender's is on top of my list now. Unless she's gone too!

John Ross
08-29-08, 06:11
[QUOTE=John Ross]Not very funny, dude. Have some class. She's not in that business anymore and is doing quite well for herself now.
Money is an extremely powerful aphrodisiac. I've bought a few properties where I ended up banging the Realtor afterwards. When their half of the commission is $50k+ they are pretty accomodating with dinner and social engagements. Sometimes I go to open houses looking for more investments and end up checking out/flirting with the Realtor.

As for mongering, I view it as a more cost efficient past time than relationships and marriage. Girlfriends from bars are great, but they are nice short term situations where you can always trade up. I got divorced 10 years ago and it cost me a condo and alimony of $10k per month. With the alimony alone, I could visit an AMP 50 times in a month! Unfortunately, I'm old and that kind of activity is not advisable.

Tacoman808
08-29-08, 13:05
Hey Guys,

Is this the same Tina, and I was mistaken, or is there 2 Tinas'? OR Is Tina really Gina, that the names were mixed up?Yeah they're different. I saw Tina once, then went back but she was busy and got Gina. Wrote about both in the other AMP thread; def different girls.

Pops808
08-29-08, 13:24
There's Gina, who has worked at PT before, nice fake rack, sexy bod, but soso face, good service. Different from Tina, a Chinese girl who worked at PT and at Nirvana(so I hear, I only saw her at PT). I thought she was K-Girl Tina from PT a couple years ago, who was very young and hot, but it was not. I think this latest Tina was in her 30's, nice rack, nice body, well preserved for her age, would warm up during the session, but was not a seasoned MP vet, like Gina. There weren't two Tinas recently, just this one.To add to the confusion: a month or two ago Kelly at Happiness/Ichiban introduced me to the new girl "Gina" and told me I should try her. A few visits later I ended up with her but she said her name was "Tina." I said Kelly had just recently introduced her as Gina so what's the deal, and she said everyone had been calling her Tina so she went with that name. She's got a pretty face, brown (not black) hair, nice personality but heavier in the hips and thighs. Not sure if this girl is the same one as any of the Tina/Ginas in previous posts; she did say she'd been at another AMP but I don't remember which one. Good attitude and service but I don't like any hint of fat on the girls. Face/9, bod/5, A/8, S/8, will not repeat.

Buster50
08-29-08, 14:22
Thanks qjkl and Kalani69 for your info on Tina.

I guess I have to scratch Tina off my list of "Girls to Do". And, I just scratched off Skye! I guess the saying is true. "Snooze, You Lose".

I guess Million at Lavender's is on top of my list now. Unless she's gone too!Better hurry I hear she is leaving soon.

Tommyah
08-29-08, 15:15
Better hurry I hear she is leaving soon.I'd better hurry, but, I hate the weekend rush.

Buster, Thanks a Million!

Tommy