PDA

View Full Version : Best CFS

CardSource52
01-16-17, 20:12
Started this Forum to help mongers to find providers that offers CFS. Not everyone prefer bfs and sometimes finding the good CFS girls can be a challenge. Sometimes thinking a provider is CFS than she tries to do bare back can be a surprise. Also providing info if CBJ or bbbj with full service.

Kalani69
01-16-17, 20:30
Started this Forum to help mongers to find providers that offers CFS. Not everyone prefer bfs and sometimes finding the good CFS girls can be a challenge. Sometimes thinking a provider is CFS than she tries to do bare back can be a surprise. Also providing info if CBJ or bbbj with full service.I know I'm repeating myself here, but I have found that the girls who willingly provide great service AND are bb, will gladly use the condom, especially if you bring your own, although many also have their condoms to use should the need arise. ALL of them will insist on the rubber if for some reason they regard the monger, usually new to them, as a bit sketchy. Just my experience, in the past 40 years.

Kalani69
01-16-17, 20:32
Started this Forum to help mongers to find providers that offers CFS. Not everyone prefer bfs and sometimes finding the good CFS girls can be a challenge. Sometimes thinking a provider is CFS than she tries to do bare back can be a surprise. Also providing info if CBJ or bbbj with full service.One of my ATF, is Muni. She may have done bb for some of you mongering studs, but we have always been covered during our sessions in the past 3 years. She's now at Rejuve.

RickJames808
01-16-17, 22:17
If you mean girls who play with latex in all aspects for safety or just girls with whom the experience is mindblowing even with a saddle and alternating BB service. If the latter were the case, then I'd recommend Sasha whose pussy is crazy tight with Kimmy as a close second. Paige of who I had high expectations lived up to those performance wise but her pussy felt pretty loose and this was early on the first day of her return so the experience was further dulled by latex and lube. Only girls who played all covered and still blew my mind was snowbunny Roxy and big nippled beautiful K-girl Ivy of VIP.

RJ.

CardSource52
01-17-17, 00:54
If you mean girls who play with latex in all aspects for safety or just girls with whom the experience is mindblowing even with a saddle and alternating BB service. If the latter were the case, then I'd recommend Sasha whose pussy is crazy tight with Kimmy as a close second. Paige of who I had high expectations lived up to those performance wise but her pussy felt pretty loose and this was early on the first day of her return so the experience was further dulled by latex and lube. Only girls who played all covered and still blew my mind was snowbunny Roxy and big nippled beautiful K-girl Ivy of VIP.

RJ.I apologize. Maybe there is some confusion. This site is for girls who are only CFS. I'm sure a bfs girl will not refuse a cover (only if allergic). Want to share info about the best girls out there who is strictly covered. We have mongers out there who enjoys providers who only do CFS. Don't have to worry about getting a provider who just got a load shot in her few minutes before you. I posted about Nirvana about trying someone there and many respected senior members PM me saying they do both covered and bare. Than recommended providers there who was strictly covered. I found that info really useful so made the Forumn to share with others who enjoys covered girls.

Kalani69
01-17-17, 03:52
I apologize. Maybe there is some confusion. This site is for girls who are only CFS. I'm sure a bfs girl will not refuse a cover (only if allergic). Want to share info about the best girls out there who is strictly covered. We have mongers out there who enjoys providers who only do CFS. Don't have to worry about getting a provider who just got a load shot in her few minutes before you. I posted about Nirvana about trying someone there and many respected senior members PM me saying they do both covered and bare. Than recommended providers there who was strictly covered. I found that info really useful so made the Forumn to share with others who enjoys covered girls.The problem is you never really know if a provider is solely cfs. They could tell you they are, the majority of mongers who report on them would experience only cfs with them, but maybe on occasion with a small handful of their favorite customers, they'll do bb and the guys won't report it. I speak from experience and that's all I'll say about that.

CardSource52
01-17-17, 14:52
The problem is you never really know if a provider is solely cfs. They could tell you they are, the majority of mongers who report on them would experience only cfs with them, but maybe on occasion with a small handful of their favorite customers, they'll do bb and the guys won't report it. I speak from experience and that's all I'll say about that.Exactly the info we want. If someone say she is CFS but another monger say he received bfs than we can decide if we still want to see them. No surprises. We have site for bb service. Silly for someone to post there about a girl who is CFS.

Beaver808
01-18-17, 19:35
Hoshi is a provider who has excellent service and always CFS. Many have tried but she has a strict rule about CFS. She does pretty much everything else. No Greek.

DaViper
01-19-17, 05:28
One of my ATF, is Muni. She may have done bb for some of you mongering studs, but we have always been covered during our sessions in the past 3 years. She's now at Rejuve.Does Muni do bbf? Been seeing her for awhile now never was offered bbf from her.

Kalani69
01-19-17, 14:13
Does Muni do bbf? Been seeing her for awhile now never was offered bbf from her.As I tried to imply, bb is always YMMV unless the AMP or girl actually advertises it, which has never happened, so the only thing I can share is my experience. My experience with Muni is that she has always insisted on a cover.

CaveMan808
01-19-17, 17:16
As I tried to imply, bb is always YMMV unless the AMP or girl actually advertises it, which has never happened, so the only thing I can share is my experience. My experience with Muni is that she has always insisted on a cover.Same here. Saw Muni at Happiness and at Top Spa before and she always used a cover. She never gave a option. I'm always use a cover so doesn't matter to me.

ShootngStarBoy
01-20-17, 00:58
As I tried to imply, bb is always YMMV unless the AMP or girl actually advertises it, which has never happened, so the only thing I can share is my experience. My experience with Muni is that she has always insisted on a cover.You are correct BB is always YMMV, It was mentioned in the Nirvana thread. I have always said this BB with any girl and at any AMP is YMMV. There are a few popular girls at the top three AMPs and at a few of the other AMPs that are posted as CFS however I know from my personal experience they are BB. However I was told not to post or day anything. Therefore I didn't post. I'm more than one hundred percent sure that I can't be the only guy getting BB from these popular providers.

Secret Agent
01-21-17, 02:47
Started this Forum to help mongers to find providers that offers CFS. I'm pretty sure all prostitutes will allow you to use a condom if you want to.

Makiki
01-21-17, 03:17
These two are always on my rotation. Luv their body and they are pse with cfs.

CoffeeLatte
01-22-17, 02:22
These two are always on my rotation. Luv their body and they are pse with cfs.Nara and Linda are my two favorite providers, you can never go wrong with them.

MightyMouth
01-25-17, 18:19
Check out Megan at Dream therapy. BBBJ and CFS. One of the best BBBJ I had. Service is top quality. Enjoy.

CaveMan808
01-30-17, 20:01
This popular provider is popular not just because she is Pretty with the best body out there. She knows how to seduce you and drive you crazy. When she stares at you with those eyes and lick her lips you feel like you are in paradise. She just returned from her vacation so she is refreshed and ready. I have to get inline.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-delight-your-erotic-addiction-dream-girls-4u-u-deserve-the-best/6847751

CaveMan808
01-30-17, 20:14
To me Hilton has my vote. She has the total package. Face, body, personality and service. That's why she is so popular.

DeMeter
01-31-17, 09:00
Same here. Saw Muni at Happiness and at Top Spa before and she always used a cover. She never gave a option. I'm always use a cover so doesn't matter to me.She put cover after BBBJ without saying or asking anything.

TomAssCan9
06-19-17, 07:31
Started this Forum to help mongers to find providers that offers CFS. Not everyone prefer bfs and sometimes finding the good CFS girls can be a challenge. Sometimes thinking a provider is CFS than she tries to do bare back can be a surprise. Also providing info if CBJ or bbbj with full service.So who is the best one?

CaveMan808
06-26-17, 15:28
So who is the best one?When it comes to best covered providers the first person comes to mind is Nani. Than there is Minnie, Hoshi, Hilton, and Dallas. But they all have their styles and of course YMMV. Can't go wrong with any of them.

TomAssCan9
06-30-17, 03:59
When it comes to best covered providers the first person comes to mind is Nani. Than there is Minnie, Hoshi, Hilton, and Dallas. But they all have their styles and of course YMMV. Can't go wrong with any of them.Great! Thanks. My to do list just got bigger.

BoboBrotha
06-30-17, 18:07
To me Hilton has my vote. She has the total package. Face, body, personality and service. That's why she is so popular.Are the pictures on backpage really her?

TomAssCan9
08-08-17, 07:35
Are the pictures on backpage really her?Yes the pictures are really her.

New Heavy Chev
08-08-17, 18:20
I like Minnie the best. She sucks me for like 20 minutes BBBJ. Then for the CFS she got the softest skin, enjoys dick and is down for pretty much whatever. (besides backdoor).

Nani, hottest most beautiful body and best kissing ever.

Everyone else for me, team B. Besides if Jordan / Luka returns.

TomAssCan9
04-01-18, 07:34
Lulu is the best CFS. You not going get kissing but she go. Her looks is hot. But she get one ***** face attitude. I guess hey looks make up for her attitude. Would I repeat. Maybe.

Mondo Badfoot
04-02-18, 13:49
Kelly, without a doubt! She will rock your world!

TomAssCan9
04-03-18, 00:56
Kelly, without a doubt! She will rock your world!Tank you mah braddah. I going try sample Kelly.

TomAssCan9
07-30-18, 08:38
Hoshi is a provider who has excellent service and always CFS. Many have tried but she has a strict rule about CFS. She does pretty much everything else. No Greek.Where she stay now? Hoshi?

YoEleven
07-30-18, 13:45
Where she stay now? Hoshi?She's at Ume Spa on Ward Ave. Used to be Tokyo Spa.

Member #5810
07-30-18, 17:42
Where she stay now? Hoshi?She's at Ume Spa.

CaveMan808
07-30-18, 18:22
Where she stay now? Hoshi?She is advertised at Ume Spa. Formally Tokyo Spa.

Drake678
07-14-19, 17:17
She is advertised at Ume Spa. Formally Tokyo Spa.Where is Hoshi now?