PDA

View Full Version : Ch2

Pages : [1] 2

CC Boy
04-14-05, 22:10
Okay fellas- lets pull all the CH2 data in one spot. God knows half the city is sitting in the waiting room and asking for Mimi.....

~CC

ExtremeSex
04-18-05, 16:00
Is Suki back at CH2?

Geronimo74
04-25-05, 22:40
CH2 = Callowhill Relaxation Center

Anyone have a address and hours?

Geronimo74

Sam Katz
04-26-05, 07:42
Geronimo,

Where have you been the past year or so?

1041 Ridge, regular AMP hours

Sam Katz aka ...

Geronimo74
04-27-05, 20:21
Geronimo,

Where have you been the past year or so?

1041 Ridge, regular AMP hours

Sam Katz aka ...Been over here in NJ. yet to venture over the bridge and try a PA AMP.

Only PA amp I've ever tried was in bethlehem, PA last year for work.

Geronimo74

Houston Fan
04-28-05, 10:27
Gero,

I'm planning to visit Ch2 soon since new blood is back. From all the reviews, it might worth the drive.

HF

Timber Tree
05-07-05, 21:35
I was crusing around the K today, SW was low, the LE was somewhat all over the place. Did not find any SW to my liking. Decided to go pay a visit to CH2.

Buzz in, they opened the door and the normal questions. It's been a while since I visited CH2. Asked if I was here before, said YES. When was the last time I was there, said 6 months ago. They asked my who I was with, said Gina. I'm sure you can pick a name in this forum. If anybody is not getting the service that they want just be cool about it.

I am really starting to NOT to like CH2, lousy soft massages. I mean I do like massages. The table shower was OK (CH2 special), paid extra attention to my ass area and buttocks. Then the flip. It was very mechanical for a table shower.

In the room, she started to give me a massage, a very very soft massage for about 10 minutes. Then she proceeds to give some ass rimming and CBJ, nice but she lacks the the experience. Then she proceeded to mount me, I really think that she came, her box was wet and her face was red and blushing. But her technique was still mechanical.

My rating:
Looks: 8 - fake breast, and big, nice ass, hips and waist, cute face.
Technique: 7 - Somewhat mechanical. Needs experience.
Recommendation: She too mechanical for me. OK for a repeat performance. She needs to be trained.

Spazen
05-07-05, 22:40
Timber Tree,

Looks like you had a good time. There was once a time at CH1 that I would always get the new girl. A well-known regular would seem to be a better trainer. I generally never minded it. At CH2 the new girls seem to need a little more training, but in general CH2 girls are of higher caliber than most of the other AMPS in Philadelphia, so I keep making it my number one choice.

That aside, massages are hard work and if it's not a "first encounter" massages are likely dropped and other fun takes it's place. We all know that these massge parlors are not really massage parlors. The name "Callowhill Relaxation Center" says it all. I've never received a massage from an AMP that approximated what I got from a real massuse. I have even paid $100 for a real massage and headed for an AMP experience afterward. I know best to decline the massage in this situation, if offered. It just negates the experience.

I have given massages that were well received. You can expect two things: FS and a table shower. One time at CH1, FS wasn't on the menu.

Massage is just a mechanism to allow them to get to know you. Foreplay in a sense. Let it be just that.

Spazen

Sam Katz
05-10-05, 01:08
Whats the big deal about CH2, I didn't find it so great at all. If it were better it was by a small notch.

Check out other AMPs.

Sam Katz aka .....

Spazen
05-10-05, 23:33
Whats the big deal about CH2, I didn't find it so great at all. If it were better it was by a small notch.

Check out other AMPs.

Sam Katz aka .....Usually it's Location, location and location. Well it's not the 900 block of Front St. That AMP didn't survive. It's not across the street from a nosy newspaper either. So, it's a good location? Parking sucks during the work day.

Hospitality. Depends on the mamasan. It's got hospitality, but it depends on the week. You must have went in a bad week.

Talent. It's a little lame right now. Jennifer, Mimi and Nadia in that order were my favs so far. Sasha was horrible.

Value. It has good value/$ most of the time. (Time+talent+hospitality)/$

Comfort. Better than the floor. Don't go in winter. The shower room is too cold. Summer is noisy.

My $,02

Spazen

Houston Fan
05-11-05, 12:28
Sam, do you have any recommendations that provides higher caliber girls and service in and around the same area of Ch2?

Leprechaun
05-11-05, 19:56
Sam,

I do not have all the inside and experienced info you seem to have. I would like to expand my horizons beyond CH2, but being from the Tomato State, need some of your guidance. I have been very satisfied with CH2 but there is always room for improvement. Have read some old posts but they are very outdated. I will not complain about CH2 because it's better than any other that I have been to in my travels. Just curious about your comments.

L

Sam Katz
05-12-05, 04:05
Spazen,

I must disagree, location is a key factor but not that important. Service is what people look for. For an example look at that Royal(old Midori) location on Vine street. I remember when they were pretty popular back in the Blue Fox days. People frequently went there with no comment about location. In my opinion, that is a horrible location especially for day time with chances of everyone driving seeing you walk in and all the bums around at night where you would park your car. Not saying you won't find bums anywhere else but the ones firmiliar with that exact area know what I mean. I can not speak for everyone because it's true some customers get treated better than others and some don't or it could be you caught a girl at a bad time as I posted about a long time ago( she might be tired, hungry, sleepy, feeling bad about something...etc which leads to hurried so so service) I'm not hating on CH2 at all, i'm saying you could find quality, good service and good time probably at all the other AMPs. From what I hear Da Da Da gives you the greatest service, my friends were in there for almost an hour and a half and were getting fed noodles and ice cream afterwards(even though a yeas back I heard it was no good there). I know of people having there birthday party at the Best(the one by greyhound) but I also heard the girls were eh but service way great. I plan to return to an AMP soon not sure which one, but i'll def let you guys know, maybe give Da Da Da a try or that Toyko House next to New World.

Sam Katz aka ...

Dutch Treat
05-12-05, 15:33
To all:

Why has this thread appeared? Are we going to have a new thread for each AMP? Let's just stick with one.

And if you want to see my new post on CH2 with intel, you'll just have to check out the original Philly AMP thread!

Spazen
05-14-05, 05:14
Sam,

My info about location came straight from the horse's mouth. So, far I haven't seen any bums at CH2 or even been asked for $ to "watch my car".

Time will tell if your right. I'm not sure.

Spazen

Spazen
05-14-05, 23:32
Dutch,

I suppose that it's all other AMPS but CH2 except the one that doesn't exist at 1800 Locust. I encourage you guys to petition Jackson to rename that thread to "Ludlow AMPS and vicinity" or even "Ludlow AMPS" . Anything but "1800 Locust". That will give a place for about 6 potential addresses.

The CH2 thread, I think is fair because it will increase the signal to noise ratio.

Everything else can go in "Philadelphia AMP List".

BTW, we saw Susan within a day or so of each other. My sentements exactly.

Spazen

Spazen
05-14-05, 23:49
Somewhat tall and skinny, but not a rail. The youngest age I've heard. Otherwise they either won't say or they are "25".

No special, not even close. Nice TS manners complete with slide and slide and slide. Did I mention slide.

Comfortable time. Not exactly what I like, but OK. Not GFE. DATY allowed.

Met new mamasan - smokin.

Spazen

Sam Katz
05-15-05, 05:23
Spazen,

I think you misread. If you read my post again it does not say anything about CH2 being a bad area with bums of any sort. I'm saying location is not that important of a factor as you say and using the Midori area as an example how mongers will still go if service is good regardless of location or bums.

Play safe

Sam Katz aka ....

Philly Penn
05-15-05, 18:22
Swore off AMP's forever, but decided this afternoon that nobody really likes a quitter too much so I figured I was sort of in the mood for a good soapy slide... For the record, I'm a long time lurker first time poster - this board is amusing and informative at the same time so it's all good.

Was let in by the new mamasan, who is attractive but not all that smokin to me. A little too much cusion in the middle area by my judgement, but not bad.

Was hoping for someone I recognized, but was told that Bianca was my girl. She is attractive, probably around 5'7 120, with shortish BOB style hair and nice lips. Her teeth are kind of crappy, but her lips are very nice. She has fake tits (around a C), but they are done pretty well and look good on her. She speaks basically no English, so you can't really talk with her too much. (more importantly give directions) She hums some sort of tune incessently, and it's annoying. I wanted to tell her to keep it down with the singing but I figured she wouldn't know what the hell I was talking about anyway. I'd say she is at least 25. I'd guess she's 30.

As for service, she does the slide, but not that enthusiastically. She is not a threat to take home an oscar any day soon. And that humming was ruining it anyway. She did a decent job though, hell, she did the soapy slide when others haven't from time to time. All in all, I give her TS a B.

Back to the room, and she gets right down to business with a decent tounge bath. She has a nice tounge, and did this pretty well. She was gaining steam. No special, but frankly I'm not a fan. You guys are sick as hell with that stuff. I feel bad enough for the girl (I don't care how much she's makin) that if she has to lick my dirty arse IL just get overcome with guilt. Nobody should be subjected to that.

After the tounge bath, she flips me over and grabs her little cup of mouthwash. She takes a swig, and starts with a little BBBJ to get things started. Does a fairly weak job concealing the rain coat when she does put it on. We all know they're doing it anyway, but you gotta give em credit for attempting to create the illusion of BBBJ....

She gives good head. After a bit I get her in a couple of positions, she is enthusiastic sort of, but not very convincing. Her face tells it all when I make her continue with the BJ to culmination. Wasn't thrilled with the request but took her orders like a trooper. This is my main complaint about Bianca. She does not seem to love her job and isn't very good at hiding that. She tries, but I guess it's too tough a role for her at this stage of her career.

Afterward, she gave a pretty lame massage, but again at least she tried. Finally, we said goodbye and parted ways.

If Mimi is an A, than I'd give Bianca a B-. She did pretty much all the same things, but something is just not there with her. She may come around though, and I would recommend her to others. She does have a great body and is pretty.

Philly Slim
05-19-05, 11:17
Last week I was in Philadelphia and had some free time in the afternoon. So I stopped by CH2. The new mamasan was very attractive. Her name is Diane or maybe Debbie.

I saw Susan. Ok face, body a little better but not nearly as attractive as the mamasan. The session with Susan was also ok but not great. She did all the usual things. The soapy slide, the special which she spent a good deal of time on, DATY but she kept her hand down there which was very annoying, cow girl and a massage to finish.

When I left the mamasan said she would get me a sexier girl next time. As if I need encouragement to return.

Who are the hottest girls at CH2 now that Mimi is away?

Spazen
05-20-05, 22:55
Sam,

I'm good at misreading other's posts or for that matter, I tend to accomplish my feats in misunderstood ways.

Mongers might go, but I won't. The example is the Front Street area. It was a location with nothing nearby so everyone stands out, especially out of state plates. My sixth sense must have been right because that area never reopened.

The 300 block of 11th street was another. When LE kept sitting in the parking lot that was reserved for an AMP and no other business that raised a flag too.

I thought Ch1's location was perfect. It was for a fairly long time. A conversation with the "horse" says it wasn't because of the visability from a newspaper.

A busy area can be OK. An area near a busy area is OK. A desolate area on a main street isn't. This is my opinion. Lots of things influence my selection of a favorite. Invisibility is one. An AMP with their own parking lot like a typical convience store won't do. Convienient parking yes. Cheap parking - Yes. Good service - yes. I use, consistant good value, by far, taking into account all my expenses and services rendered. Hospitality is also included.

Hopefullt, no hard feelings,

Spazen

Sam Katz
05-22-05, 02:16
Spazen,

I see where your coming from and understand. In my opinion mongers will go regardless of location if everything else is great. Although like that Shogun at 16th and sansom which I believe is probably the worst location of all AMPs as I seen mongers exiting at 5 P.M. there before. Oh well, has anybody tried that Quince garden or whatever?

Sam Katz aka ....

Solo1
05-25-05, 13:00
Visiting Philly, I stopped by CH2 on Monday (thanks to this board) and was offered Paige, and told it was her second day of work. I was skeptical, and wanted to see one of the girls reviewed here, but when they did a "line-up" Paige was far and away the best looking one. H

We went upstairs and right to the table shower - excellent service, great body to body contact, lots of attention. Moved back to the room and she started with an excellent massage. Still on my stomach, she stimulates me using hand and tounge, to completion. After a couple of minutes, she flips me and continues the massage, till I'm ready to go again. Then its CBJ, cowgirl and mish to completion.

Spend at least 90 minutes there, came twice, she asked for 150. Had not paid anything for the "house" (she said its included), so I gave her that plus 20 more for great service.

I travel alot, and have been to dozens of AMPs - Paige is the best I've ever had!!!

Houston Fan
05-26-05, 09:19
Solo, good review and I'm planning to visit Ch2 but probably on a weekend since the parking is bad during the week according to board members. Do they have the same line up on the weekend, I'll definitely try to get paige.

Spazen
05-26-05, 18:51
I suppose she is in need of a long vacation which she will be taking. Session not up to her usual, which was likely due to an upcoming appointment. Good. time, yes. Some might say a great time, depending on what they are used to. YMMV

Sam,

I've never been able to find Quince St. I've ventured a few times.

Big Dick Blak
05-27-05, 14:36
Spazen;

Quince St. is off chestnut...the street next to the theater between 11th and 13th.

BDB

Twhe12
06-04-05, 14:08
This is my first post, been looking here for a long time.

Met Nadia for the first time and fomwhat I have read in previous posts got about what I expected, about average.

Moe DeMonger
06-07-05, 08:18
I've seen Nadia likened to a Honda car before, which makes enough sense not to argue against that. However, I could try adding my own spin-off analogy: A familiar Honda can more effortlessly take you up some intimate-looking alleys which a Ferrari that you might be roaring up the freeway in just won't go.

Now for a sample of new, developing talent at this place. Apple is good (and good-looking) among newbies in the "raw immigrant" phase, if you know what I mean. I could have had a better bang with that one if my own libido wasn't getting frayed around the edges when I saw her. From all that'd been said, I probably will do so when I'm back. Since this one likes to develope her English by talking as much as possible, it helps not to be in a talk-weary mode when getting with her.

I was over-hearing Deb telling another that Jennifer will be back in awhile. I've never met that one but she does sound a bit Amazon-like by dimension. Makes me wonder if she does role-play. I can remember Mimi having rapped about donning get-up and accomodating guys with that. Getting raped at dagger-point by a version of Xena who talks like an AMP girl probably wouldn't work well on television but three dimensionally, who knows? Jennifer sounds big enough to fill that kind of role.

Whatever "cars" they've got ready to ride, though, I should say that I still find it a treat to see a b****n' Prelude in the garage.

MDM

Houston Fan
06-09-05, 16:51
Planning a road trip this Sat. and visit this well written spot. I like them young and tight, who would you recommend? Can you make an appt. with a specific person in advance?

Houston Fan
06-11-05, 19:56
Finally made it to Ch2 and the parking sucked even on a Sat. Anyway, walk by the place because it looked abadoned. Met Debbie and recommended a girl, did the standard stuff that everyone here knows about. The fee went up to $160. This place sure beat all the Jersey AMP that I visit regularly. I'm kind of glad that I live far away or else I'll go broke. A good time was had and thanks to everyone here that contributed valuable info. for me to make the decision to venture over from NJ.

Spazen
06-18-05, 19:16
Two thumbs up! Fantastic body slide. A reminder to warm up slowly, you should be amply rewarded. I was.

Construction on I-95 both directions near Chester. That sucked.

Spazen

CT Seeker
06-20-05, 23:13
Going to Philly on Thursday and hear this is the place to go. Used to live in Connecticut and the AMP's were great. Now live in Jersey were they are almost non existent. any help would be great and willing to trade info. How good are the girls? who are the best ones and do they do FS? plus where the hec is it! thanks gus.

Houston Fan
07-07-05, 12:18
Almost time for my visit again, any new girls there. I'm going to see if I can get either Tiffany or Nadia this time? If not, I'll see who else is working that day. I may try a new Spanish place by Exit 7 off NJT and if the girls there are not hot, then I'll just go a couple more exits and visit Ch2.

David51
07-12-05, 22:33
Finally went to CH2 for the first time on Sunday night...a bit more crowded than I would have expected (around 10:30pm). Went with Cindi, who was said to be young and "a student" (she told me she was studying accounting).

Technique was so-so (for me anyway), but she really tries hard to make it a GFE experience..soaps up and does the body slide in the shower, etc.

Started with CBJ, then CG, finished Doggie (her favorite, she says).

Recommended if you want a good GFE experience.

Moe DeMonger
07-14-05, 02:40
Not that it's a big deal unless you're cursed with some really bad habits like-IE-pissing on seemingly slummy streets.

What I mean to say is that CH2 has the technology to see you from a good half-block away. There's no more fitting reason as to why I find myself "buzzed in" before I've even had the chance to ring the bell. That happens because our good hostess has the eagle's eye on what's happening all around the facility.

As for my approach - needless to say - it's already been taken as benevolent by the time I've even gotten to the outer door, or I'd already be in for problems by the time I'd even gotten that far.

dspomega1007
07-14-05, 17:09
I'll spend the weekend in Philly. Can anyone please let mw know the address of CH2.

Many thanks,

Dspomega from Washington DC

Bbbjlvr
07-18-05, 22:49
Based on all of the great reviews, I stopped in to see Jennifer at CH2. Unfortunately, she was unavailable. Neither was my second choice, Apple. But the mamasan, who's name escapes me now, set me up with Chanel. Chanel said she was 19, and looked pretty close to that. She was about 5'8", small A tits, with a tight body. Cute face too.

She led me to the room, did the TS with the slide, which was great. This was my first time for the slide, so I really enjoyed it. Then back to the room, and she went straight to it, no massage. She started with a tongue bath, to some rimming, ball sucking, and then the most amazing session of BBBJ. First she started with me lying on my back, then to 69, then she had me stand on the table (and told me to watch in the mirror), then she bent me over for some more rimming, then she slid between my legs for more BBBJ action, and then she had me kneel. This lasted for at least 10 minutes. This was the best BBBJ session I have ever had.

Then on to CG, doggie, mish, reverse CG, side CG, and then CG to finish. It was absolutely mind blowing!

I wish I lived closer!

Anywho, thanks to all for the great info!!

Houston Fan
07-19-05, 12:41
Pkat, I had her too last week, same routine and she blasted the radio as soon as she got into the room so she's a partyer. Too bad her chest is a little small but a great personalty but no DFK.

Knee Bar
07-24-05, 09:23
As some of my longtime friends may have noticed, I have not posted in quite awhile. However, the days of da hill are most definitely back (not that the quality has been bad). While waiting on a very busy Friday night (the worst night of the week), I was asked by Mamasan to be patient for ten minutes. A new girl was arriving. A few minutes later a girl equal to Sara, Bibi and all the rest from the glory days of da ridge arrived.

Up to the shower for the usual (but great)treat. Into the room, for one of the best massages in years. Then the fun begins...one of the best Specials...I've ever had at da Ridge or Da Hill. Followed by all the usual adjectives and initials...just outstanding.

Now for the best part, 22, 34D(natural), 5'5", on a thin body from heaven and very long brown hair with blond streaks, the face of an angel. She didn't have a name till half way through the session when another girl knocked on the door and told her name would be Sonia (LOL). I can't wait to get back. This girl makes Tiffany, Mimi and Jennifer look weak.

I got this info from the ********* pa boards (thanks Turnpike).

Spanky Spank
07-29-05, 02:20
Stopped in tonight and had Apple. It was great. I'd go into detail, but it's all been written in the thread already. I'm not big on implants on these tiny girls, but hers actually work. Not too big.

I saw Tiffany. I got to admit she's smok'in hot, but is she really all that in the deal. There was a guy waiting for her. Debbie mentioned she pratically by appointment only. Is she really all that? Personally I've never had a bad session there, so I can't believe one girl is that much above the rest.

I also saw the other new girl Stella. I'll definately try that. Chanel was also sleeping in the back.

For those interested Jennifer will be back mid-August and Nadia is sick.

Dord
08-12-05, 10:29
I was with Stella Wednesday around 4PM. First of all for not rush hours place was busy 4 or 5 girls all were with customers I have waited about 15 min for Stella. Wile waiting I herd 2 Russian customers are talking with each other.

About Stella good service (she did not ch special all other was perfect) nice attitude very good body nice natural tits not small not big maybe a little soft but nice to have in the hand. Camper to Mimi or Jennifer I was couple times with both of them and both of them solid 10 + each time very very close.

She sad she is going to be here for 6 month.

lotsafun
08-14-05, 10:13
I hadn't been to CH2 since it opened (live in Albania, err Albany)and, while on business in Philly, decided it was time for a visit as I was in desparate need of a BBBJ. Lilly hooked me up with Chanel, a tall, willowy, young and lovely lady. When we walked into the room, she turned on the music and a started the two of us dancing, laughing and having a little fun, including some makin' out.

Then off with the clothes and into the shower. Surprisingly, she wrapped herself into a towel before starting up (I hadn't read about the slide at this point). Anyways she did her table shower thing and every chance a I got we started a little kissing. Somewhere in that process she did a little BBBJ, a terrific precursor, I guess. Then she started the soapy slide (my first time), a most enjoyable experience.

The slide sorta went like this. Chanel had me lie on my back on the table while she soaped herself up. Chanel then walked up to the table, leaned over and proceeded to a very nice and soft BBJ for ashort period of time when she started to pull away I asked her to not stop. She responded "later, in the room". Chanel then got up on top of me and started rubbing my body with hers using a circular motion, an overall introduction. This was folllowed by that wonderful circular motion on my member. She then proceeeded to slide her "Y' up and down each of my legs, Then straddling me at the waist, Chanel slid up and down my torso, making sure the "Y" had lots of contact she then did a slide up and down right on top of my soldier, boy did that get me excited, almost splooged right then and there. Back up to my face for a little K and DFK. Chanel then finished and got off me, such a sad moment that was. I wouldn't have minded staying there doing that for the entire session.

When washing off the soap later I did some DATY and Asian which she seemed to appreciate, but she whisked us off to the room.

Chanel stepped out and changed into lingerie which didn't stay on long after she got back into the room. First a BBBJ, an amazing experience! This went on for a few minutes, combining some sixty nine and on her knees with a spiraling BBBJ and then back to the bed for a BBBJTC and all the other letters.

Once I finished she started right back up, relentless she was! We went through various positions of BBBJ and at one point she went from LFK to DFK, and finally wrapped it up for a some of the in/out. Somehwere in all of that she went behind me for some AR and climbed between my legs for some on her knees BBBJ. I wasn't cumming quickly and she said "I can't guarantee a second time", but she did her best, that's all one can ask for. After a while, Chanel unwrapped me and I lay back while she did a BBBJ/HJ to completion.

What a draining and amazing experience that hour was.

The second visit, a week later, Debbie hooked me up with Chanel again (Apple was the only other honey available). The second session went pretty much along the lines of the first although she left out the BBBJ in the table shower, the AR and DFK. In the first session she sat on the side of the bed with her legs up while I did the pounding and the second session was doggy style. I gave her a "special massage" at the end of the session, a cat bath with a lot of time spent between her cheeks and thighs.

Chanel told me she's 5'8" tall and is 19 years old. Normally I'm a busty babe kind a guy, but with the kind of sessions I had I didn't mind at all that all she had was little A's.

A couple of the best sessions that I've ever had.

Davey1965
08-21-05, 11:21
Just spoke with Lilly today, and for all of us Jennifer fans, seems like her arrival date back in the US has been pushed back again to mid-September.

Apparently she has had some problem with her papers that is causing her delay.

Houston Fan
08-22-05, 20:40
She's been telling us about Jen for the past 6 months. Maybe one of these days???

Sam Katz
08-26-05, 10:48
Man you guys are all worried and waiting for your favorite AMP provider .

Relax and try some of the other providers I bet they are not too far off.

Sam Katz

Spazen
08-26-05, 21:49
I too long for Jennifer, she's up there with Hanna, Laura and Susan of CH1.
The talent at CH2 seems exceptional now. You can't seem to go wrong. Apple and Stella are both nice, but sometimes an experience at any AMP there seems to be something missing. For me, it's the GFE experience. When I find it, I visit more. When I'm stressed, I visit more. Mamasan Debbie is a trip. Enjoy guys.

yoyo
08-28-05, 19:28
Hello all! I'm happy to see this site up-and-running again. I just received an email a few days ago from Jackson alerting me about the site. Great to see many of the old names back here. Hello Sam Katz.

I've sent Jackson an email but have yet to hear back from him. I cannot get access to my old screen name "Kilgore Trout #2" and my Senior Member status. I have only this old account created post-Kilgore. Anyway, I digress, this is me...Kilgore and I'm glad to be back.

I moved to Washington DC, you'll also see my posts in DC and Baltimore sections; however, I'm in town all the time and should be posting weekly here. I have some great stories about SWs in Camden--I'll be posting in near future.

I was at CH2 for the 1st time in about 4 months. I saw Apple. Mimi was "on vacation"...has anyone seen here recently? Is she still there? I wasn't as pleased with Apple's performance, as many of you were. She gave a great table shower and slide--that was my 1st slide. But she didn't have that "I want it" attitude that Mimi always has. She was fun, but overall it was a lackluster experience. With that said, I've been to two AMP in DC. Prices are the same but service is awful. Rude women, smelly rooms, water was stagnant with table shower. I will never go to DC AMP again. You guys don't know how lucky you are!

Keep your pimp-hands strong!

KT2

Sam Katz
08-29-05, 03:04
yoyo,

Is this really KING KILGORE TROUT #2?
if so, WELCOME BACK.

how come you can't get back on Kilgore Trout? Jackson would not ban the King.

Anyways welcome back, only a few of us left from when you left

Sam Katz aka ...

Milf1968
08-29-05, 10:29
Went on Saturday during the day and it was a bit busy. Had to wait for 10-15 minutes. Whats with the white guy? I asked the front desk and she said he was a security guard. something new.

Your right the price is now $160. Now that they have a white guy as security guard and maybe they should start providing parking.

we can only dream!

Service in the shower was good. The rest of service was average, i forgot who the girl was.

Knee Bar
08-29-05, 19:30
Hey,

I saw Stella Sunday. She isnt bad looking but nothing to get all excited over. Jennifers performance is still way abouve hers. I think both mimi and tiffany look better than her. Not bad session but nothing to make me go wow

Snapper 2
08-30-05, 17:47
I saw Stella Friday night she was 1st available, had to wait 20 min. Should have waited the extra 20 for Channel. Stella was just OK in my book.

Kilgore Trout #2
08-30-05, 21:25
Yes, Sam it is me! I finally remembered my password. Expect postings in the near future.

KT2

yoyo,

Is this really KING KILGORE TROUT #2?
if so, WELCOME BACK.

how come you can't get back on Kilgore Trout? Jackson would not ban the King.

Anyways welcome back, only a few of us left from when you left

Sam Katz aka ...

Jack Dredz
08-30-05, 21:37
Had laura today. She was cool, very vocal once we got started but seemed a bit rushed in the beginning.

Mamasan is hot, no doubt. Nice personality, decent face, great body and helluva third degree she gave me. She checked me out so long, we ended up friends! lmao. She introduced me to Laura. I wasn't blown away by her face, but her body was nice and soft and she was very cordial from first eye contact. Nice ts, ok slide, much attention to "detail" and very soft and unrused. Back to the room, she gave me a minute or two to prep and was back in with nice lingerie that came off oh so quick.

We passed thru the entire set of acronyms with her being super vocal the entire time, but not pse'ish, just believable enuff. To my surprise, those acronyms didn't get underway before the longest rimmer i can ever remember. I couldn't get her out of there if i tried. lmao.

Overall, for someone I hadn't had the luxury of reading up on, I was impressed. Almost makes me scared of apple and channel - but not too scared to get them next time. Believe that.

CH2 ROCKS.

Kilgore Trout #2
08-31-05, 19:55
I've been MIA so long I feel like an outsider. How long has this site been up and running? Why did the old site shut down? I just got an email a few weeks ago telling me about this site, I've missed so much. We need to get this Board back to where it used to be!

Sam,
Who is left from the old site? CC Boy? Smoke & Mirrors? Dutch Treat?

KT2

CC Boy
08-31-05, 21:34
Yes, Kilgore, I am still have my ears on. Welcome back. I look forward to your pending posts and am glad to hear that Philly has the south beat when it comes to Mongering.

Glad you have returned....

~CC

Sam Katz
09-08-05, 01:15
King Kilgore,

CC boy is here, Smoke is around even on SK boards, Spazen is here, but I haven't heard from dutch treat in a while but I know he has been on the new board before.

Bored so let me air out some obvious AMP tips

1. Why not go during the day when theres no traffic, I know you mongers hate it when your waiting with 3 other mongers and 2 more in the kitchen. This assures a little freshness less fatigue and a lineup.

2. Do not ask too many questions and be shady, CH2 is exclusive and do not advertise on the city paper so the mamasan is more careful of who she let's in. Also do not go around telling everybody about it, theres A LOT of mongers that do not know, if they did you would be in line just to wait in the kitchen.

3. I can't stress this enough, if you enjoyed yourself and plan on coming back to see her again give a tip, you will be rewarded next time around sexually.

4. Don't believe any of the smalltalk they chatter during the TS and massage, it's mostly false, they tell you what you want to hear.

5. Make friends witht he mamasan if you can, this will get you lineups, extra time probably, inside information on new providers...etc

6. I've said this in older posts, your manners and hygiene are important.

Can't think of more right now, kind of toasted

good luck mongers

Sam Katz aka

Spazen
09-08-05, 16:56
How might you respond to requests for info about CH2?

Does this sound reasonable?

Look at post count and quality of posts. Meaning, no requests for very risky behavior like greek.
Make a judgement call for 3 possible answers.

1) RTFF (similar to read the F'ing manual)
2) Give info
3) Give no info
4) Use search with optional (the required search terms)

If possible answer (4) is used because it teaches rather than hand out information.

Now suppose someone has no posts, but gives a review of another easily mistakable place in his PM request. My answer: I'll review it if you want, but if you post it, I'll give info. Otherwise Nada.
It's a little give and take. That monger posted and I gave info. I don't think there is a review yet and it's been a while.

Next guy did most of his homework, but had 1 post asking for greek. I said no. He got a little upset which affirmed my no answer. I also asked a fellow monger who also agreed with the no.

CC(anything) is a very exclusive club and I'd like to keep it that way.

If any of you have anything to add or subtract from these methods, reply with comments. Alll "I agree" or "me too" answers by themselves just eat bandwidth.

Different experiences?

I've introduced others that post on a local board in CA to the Philadelphia AMP scene. At least I get thank you's and am referred to.

This forum is unique and brings people together. I really miss CH1 and I don't want to loose CH2.

CH0 was good, but CH1 was the best overall.

Spazen

JassLuvr
09-09-05, 17:18
Gentlemen,
Thanks so much for helping a brother from LA find happiness in Philly.
I spent a wondeful hour this morning at CH2.
Dianne is beautiful and charming.
Susan made me a very very happy man.
When I found out that, unlike the LA AMPS which close a 10 or earlier, this place is open until 4am, I decided to go back tonight after my meetings.

CH2 may very well be the best AMP in the country.

Philly Rocks !!

lotsafun
09-09-05, 23:59
Stopped by CH2 yesterday and Debbie introduced me to Sophia, about 5'6" small B's slim waist and hips, body was in nice shape. Her hair was pulled back in a bun, and she wore red lipstick and makeup with a little mole on the right side above her lip.

The TS was very nice with lots of attention to soaping back there. No K at all during the session, and she has an overacted style that did not appeal to me.

Back in the room did some DATY, did not get the Callowhill special. Only OSOG allowed, what's with that? Between the overacting, no AR, OSOG and no K, I'd say every other session I've had at CH1 and 2 was much better. Far from a GFE.

Most sessions at other AMPS have also been better. I guess my mileage varied in this case. Susan, Bianca, and Laura were the only other choices.

Better luck next time with the next CH2 chica.

JassLuvr
09-10-05, 00:14
I made my 1st trip this morning and intend to go back again tonight.
But I don't understand some of your post.
What do the letters OSOG mean?
what is the CH Special?
thanks so much.
I'm going back to LA on Sunday and would like to get a full an experience at CH as possible.

lotsafun
09-10-05, 09:11
OSOG - One Shot on Goal
MSOG Multiple Shots on Goal
CH Special - ask for it -:) some girls do, some don't

PM if you want more info

I made my 1st trip this morning and intend to go back again tonight.
But I don't understand some of your post.
What do the letters OSOG mean?
what is the CH Special?
thanks so much.
I'm going back to LA on Sunday and would like to get a full an experience at CH as possible.

BlueeyedMan51
09-11-05, 00:45
I occasionally come to Phila on business, staying at business type hotels near City Hall. What thoughts do people have about late night (9 pm or later) visits to CH2, where I guess I would have to take a cab up there and then have a cab called to get back to my hotel. Safety issues? Will they call a cab for you at CH2 and let you wait till it gets there? Has anybody done this? Reactions or suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Spazen
09-12-05, 00:18
I suspect, not a problem for both. Busy times, but who can predict them might prove difficult, as they generally don't want mongers seeing mongers.
Make your request prior, not after, or better yet, call and ask. Busy? Not Busy? Will you call a cab for me?

Spazen

Spazen
09-12-05, 00:26
I had the pleasure of being re-acquanted with Susan, an old ATF from CH1. She and I are older, plumper and we were both tired. Nice, gentle session with table slide and special.

Spazen

ExtremeSex
09-12-05, 16:40
I had the pleasure of being re-acquanted with Susan, an old ATF from CH1. She and I are older, plumper and we were both tired. Nice, gentle session with table slide and special.

Spazen

Spazen, how does Susan look now adays? I read she is plumper, but is she still attractive? She used to be one of my ATFs from the old days as well. I would love to meet up with her again.

Spazen
09-12-05, 19:28
I'll describe Susan as "cute" or "baby faced" this time. Attractive, of course.
She just looks a lot more mature and older which she is. Plumper, was not supposed to mean fat or overweight. It means, not the skinny Susan I remember, but someone with "meat on their bones" so to speak. She also has much fuller hips.

Spazen

Houston Fan
09-12-05, 20:42
Are there any new talens there. I ready for a return trip and read about a couple of new girs there and will probably pick either Apple or Chanel if they ar still there?

Spaz, can you lease give a quick description of Susan?

Spazen
09-12-05, 22:24
Susan is blond, baby faced and has a BIG smile.

Bianca is back. Tall, very short black hair.

Chanel is around.

Elsewhere suggests to stay away from Tabitha.

Probably Apple and Stella are around. I can't seem to tell them apart.

Spazen

M5R5N5
09-16-05, 18:11
Fellow Mongers

CH1 was my absolute favorite place.

I travel the USA on business and there is no other place like it !!

I now live in Chicago and would like to get the address of CH2.

I used to have Suki's telphone number (was her regular and even went to Houston with her one time).

(Damn lost her number !!!)

Sophie was another amazing babe at CH1.

Are these two at CH2 ?

Any ways please do me a favor and advise CH2 address.

Thanks a Bunch. (email it to me)

I know some amazing places in Germany (again business trips) and Switzerland that blow away CH1. (One place I paid a flat fee and had the best time with 6 babes within 3 hours. That was an awesome test of my manliness)

Maybe we can swap addresses.

Thanks

Houston Fan
09-16-05, 21:42
For your update. I haven't been there for over a month because my drive is over an hour and with the gas prices nowadays, I didn't want to take a chance going there without updated info. Appreciate your info. and be safe out there.

HF

Xray
09-17-05, 11:33
Hello,

A little catching up on Ch2, go every sunday after work. Last week went and it was al ittle busy. Was put in kitchen and there was a very pregnant Ling in kitchen. Old mamsan, A personal favorite, we talked a little she might be back says too much smoke for baby and pregnant chicks looks bad. Went with Bianca young tall implants. Good service, good english. Kept asking me to ask for her next time. She likes regulars and says it looks good. Many new girls most are very young early twenties, Biana 21 chennal 19 and laura 22, they a lot of energy, good service but bad massages. More interested in turning over room. Still best in the city. have not seen shopie or suki in long time.

Welcome back Sam And Kilgore. Look forward to good posting.

Xray

Sam Katz
09-20-05, 15:22
Hello Mongers,

I will bet anybody a stack of money that Bianca is not 21, Channel is not 19 and Laura is not 22. That all 3 are false.

Refer to #4 on my previous post.

Sam Katz aka ...

Smoke & Mirrors
09-20-05, 16:23
Hello Mongers,

I will bet anybody a stack of money that Bianca is not 21, Channel is not 19 and Laura is not 22. That all 3 are false.

Refer to #4 on my previous post.

Sam Katz aka ...

I'm in on that bet...:) It's more like add all these ages up, and divide by two, then add 5 is more like it...

Xray
09-20-05, 17:08
Sam,

Okay Sam you are on! Go down to C2 and talk and take a look at the girls. So, the next time I go to Ch2 it will be on you. Ha Ha Just kidding. You're right as always, never trust a woman let alone a amp woman. I was trying to make the point that Ch2 girls are younger looking and younger acting than normal. They are defintley young. But you are right.

Xray

Davey1965
09-23-05, 13:46
I have been calling a couple of times a month wondering when Jennifer would be back. Last week Debbie said the 21st, but might need a few days before she starts to work. Called today and she said Jennifer wasn't able to come back.

Instead I went with Stella whom I've seen many times before also. All in all a good session with body slide, asian and a bbbj. But she has become a bit jaded already. Too many fake noises, no digit insertion anymore and actually couldn't even touch her pussy. Had to finish off with a HJ.

But on the way out she told me she was leaving for vacation and said if I came in before she returned that I ought to see Susan, said I would like her.
Also told me that Jennifer was coming back. When I told her Debbie said no, she shook her head and said she knew she was. Who knows!!

Also had a new girl Jasmine there. Any feedback about her?, or any of the other girls there now offering BBBJ ?

Burbs Monger
09-23-05, 15:37
Davey: I agree with you on Stella. I get the feeling that she has become jaded and just tries to get you out of there as fast as you can. Although she has a nice body, her attitude is not that great and I would rate her performance, fake noises and all as below par for the ch2.

I have personally decided not to see her any more. Just not worth it. Apparently chanel will not be back until sunday as per debbie. I have had very good experience with her the 3 times I have seen her. The only reason I saw stella was because chanel or apple were not there.

Try chanel, she is a keeper.

Road Tripper
09-24-05, 17:12
If I remember right I think I saw somewhere that at CH they as for some kind of ID at the door. Is that true? I have never had to show any form of ID at any AMP before. Thanks and be safe.

Timber Tree
09-25-05, 17:34
If I remember right I think I saw somewhere that at CH they as for some kind of ID at the door. Is that true? I have never had to show any form of ID at any AMP before. Thanks and be safe.

That statement is true if you are new to the place. Or they think that you are a LE. They check me once, even though I was there before, the worst part was it was my B-Day at the time. What I am trying to say is just be ready for an excuse why are you there. Promotion, Stress, B-Day and so on.

At that time, I rarely (once every 4 months) visit the place because I saved my $$$$ on international visits, if you get me drift. I think I will be doing that again. I think the quality of providers here are not up to my standards. Hot GFE or PSE, head banging, foot curling, and moaning like there is no tomorrow.

Recently, I've requested for 2 pops in a session in CH2, and she wanted an extra Benjamin. I declined that offer, I don't want to mention any names yet. If you want to know who she is, PM me.

Dord
09-27-05, 15:47
Couple days ago I had some free time in the morning and I hit CH again I was with Sofia not very pretty young looking face but body is nice and very good attitude for me this is more important. What about ID in this place? I never had one. Do they have any special for birthday my is coming.

templedave1
09-30-05, 16:14
Went last night. Was given Jasmine. Nice looking girl. Worst session in the history of CH2. IMHO

Davey1965
10-02-05, 08:28
Went last night. Was given Jasmine. Nice looking girl. Worst session in the history of CH2. IMHO

I almost picked her the other day, but chose Stella (as mentioned in my other post).

Debbie was really pushing Jasmine on me, saying that I would really like her. Almost seemed a bit too pushy so I backed off and seems like I may have made a good choice.

At CH1 the mamasan used to appreciate the regulars and always new the right girl to recommend if your ATF wasn't avail. Seems now they just want you to go with whomever no matter what the service. I had that happen a few months back also and had a horrible experience. When I have to give myself a HJ to end the session I feel ripped off.

Sam Katz
10-02-05, 14:19
I like how some members are posting about flaws of CH2 rather than hyping it up even more. This way the mamasan and providers can hopefully improve things because we all know they are reading this forum everyday.

Hello mamasan and Jasmine and Stella and Sofia...etc how are you girls doing today?

Mongers, let them know the deal.

Sam Katz aka ....

Ronald Jeramy
10-03-05, 10:43
I have noticed a bunch of wierd reviews of CH2 on clist? Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Spazen
10-04-05, 00:11
Simple marketing ploy. The AMP reviewed on CL is NOT CH2. It happens here too. CH2 is really the old name, but they have a parent company, thus you can't find them easily either. Mongers think they are going to CH2 and they post reviews that don't make sense, unless, of course, you happen to know why. Search for posts by Seamus to see what I mean. CH2 has an internet presence. It advertizes somewhere on the internet, but not as "CH2" or "Da Ridge". Confusion is the name of the game for obvious reasons.

To further confuse the readers the thread "1800 Locust" is bogus too.

Spazen

Houston Fan
10-04-05, 13:47
I saw the review on CL and it's not remotely close to what Ch2 is like. Nice clean facility, one of the better ones I've been to. I just live too far to visit every week or else I would be broke by now.

Spazen
10-04-05, 21:31
For those that have gotten misdirected:

If the inside doesn't look like that then it isn't CH2.

Spazen

Member #4213
10-05-05, 17:41
Spazen or Sam Katz I need some help. Sat night, 1130PM went by 1041 Ridge, I actually found a parking place. I went up to the big brown doors with the 1041 marked on it attempted to turn the handle to walk in but it appeared to be locked. I then knocked on the door a few times and waited around, no answer. I then walked around the block to see if there may be a different door but didn;t see any, I was also looking for the security guard someone talked about befor to asked to be let in, could not find him.

So my question is was I at the correct place? If not can someone please give me better directions. Or was it that 1130 is to late to show?

As a side note I headed back to my old spot at 233 12th street. Once you find the door just go in and your in a small outer room, ring the door bell they will leave you in. As for the experiance it was like this.

1. No line up, they appeared to be in full swing at midnight that.

2. Was introduced to April 24 slim 9 body 7 face

3. Stiped down and taken to a Sauna, as I said they were in full swing.

4. After about 15 in the Sauna April gets me and takes me for the TS
it was rushed and she did my back and chest and then a wash off.

5. Back to the room, lights down she strips, quickly and it is right on to Mr Jimmy, no massage.

6. Cover was installed and it was time for acton as I said before she had a tight little "9" body and it was put to good use.

7. Whole session is over in about 15 min.

8. Now she is asking for the $

9. April made no attempt to help me dress as is usually the custom at this location.

10. Total 150. total time 40 min.

11. Rating, April was hot but I felt rushed and I'm not use to that so I would have to give the session a 6 on the scale.

It was a GOOD place to go but my last session was back in March. I'll give to a go again some other time but would rather call CH2 my new spot.

Hope this is of use. agt4258

Dawgone
10-06-05, 16:52
Stopped by the other day, Debbie suggested Chanel (as in Number 5). Very pretty, 19 y/o girl with a lot of energy and grace! She has a really nice tall and thin body with no tan lines, A cup. She seems to have her own "routine" so I found it best just to let her do her thing :-) Especially with her music on...

She got me to go a bit too fast and she apologized and tried for a second SOG - A for effort but just not enough time :-(

As I was leaving there were three other mongers in the lobby, it was a bit crowded for me and there were more than girls. Apparently two had appointments and one left. No fun especially when it is so hard to find a place to park.

Good luck,

DG

Spazen
10-07-05, 00:11
Spazen or Sam Katz I need some help. Sat night, 1130PM went by 1041 Ridge, I actually found a parking place. I went up to the big brown doors with the 1041 marked on it attempted to turn the handle to walk in but it appeared to be locked. I then knocked on the door a few times and waited around, no answer. I then walked around the block to see if there may be a different door but didn;t see any, I was also looking for the security guard someone talked about befor to asked to be let in, could not find him.

So my question is was I at the correct place? If not can someone please give me better directions. Or was it that 1130 is to late to show?

Locked doors happen from time to time. It happened to me once as well. I just called and got an answer as to why. There is the outer door and inner door where you get buzzed in after smiling at the camera. Closing time is 4am. It just happened to be your unluckly day.

There is usually parking to be found after the normal workday is over.

Spazen

Member #4213
10-07-05, 02:21
Spazen, thanks for the information, I will make every attempt to go this weekend or at least some time eary next week and I'll post the experiance.

Again thanks for the help and I hope the doors are open next time I give it a shot.

agt4258

Leprechaun
10-07-05, 15:43
Called in advance to make an appt but Deb said come and play it by ear. She recommended Bianca, who has a great bod but seemed to be a little bit too commercial. The TS was nice with the slide and got me going. However, back to the room and it was a little different. She seemed to want to get me out a bit too fast. I have a difficult time with the cover on, due to my age and the meds I take. Would like more of a GFE and work up. Overall I would recommend B to those who don't share my situation.

Lep

Spazen
10-08-05, 20:06
Here is a rare glimpse of the CH2 facilities. Note how clean and tasteful.

Spazen

Timber Tree
10-09-05, 22:59
I was at CH2 earlier today and as I entered in I noticed that the door was wide open. I thought something bad has happened. But apparently they were just doing some fall cleaning. I talked with Debbie and chatted a little and ask what I was looking for. I had my mind set on Chanel or Apple. And I asked for them first, but she said that Apple was away and Chanel was busy at the moment. At first Debbie offer Laura, but I said I has her the last time and was looking for someone different. So Debbie presented Sonya (Sonja).

Sonya's TS was OK, soft skin, nice B/C cups. As for her performance I would rate her 8. As we were performing the deed, I'm not sure if she was acting or not, but she was clawing my back and my arms almost to the point of yelling. Her face was turning red like she kept asking for more. Missionary, Doggie, and DATY.

Once we were done, it felt that she was running out to finish. She joked around and said that she will meet me outside at the lobby later. As I left the room I saw Debbie doing some cleaning around the stairs, and she was in commando while cleaning the stair and everything was out in the open and she did not bother to cover. She said 'hi', I did not say anything about what was showing , but we did have a quick conversation.

As I was lead down the stair, there appeared Chanel. She asked if everything was OK and I did noticed that she dyed her hair like a dirty blonde. FYI, I haven't see her for quite a while. She looked very nice and fetch me a drink and escorted me out to the door. I will select her on my next visit.

Smoke & Mirrors
10-11-05, 10:22
I saw Debbie doing some cleaning around the stairs, and she was in commando while cleaning the stair and everything was out in the open and she did not bother to cover. She said 'hi', I did not say anything about what was showing

What are you babbling about??? Take the Asian pubes out of your throat.

Timber Tree
10-11-05, 18:55
What are you babbling about??? Take the Asian pubes out of your throat.

She was wearing a skirt without any underwear and squatting with her legs wide open. Is that descriptive enough for you.

Smoke & Mirrors
10-12-05, 21:27
She was wearing a skirt without any underwear and squatting with her legs wide open. Is that descriptive enough for you.

Sounds Great!!!! Speak up Man, don't be shy..

Ronald Jeramy
10-13-05, 10:27
Simple marketing ploy. The AMP reviewed on CL is NOT CH2. It happens here too. CH2 is really the old name, but they have a parent company, thus you can't find them easily either. Mongers think they are going to CH2 and they post reviews that don't make sense, unless, of course, you happen to know why. Search for posts by Seamus to see what I mean. CH2 has an internet presence. It advertizes somewhere on the internet, but not as "CH2" or "Da Ridge". Confusion is the name of the game for obvious reasons.

SpazenThanks Spazen

I'm clear now:)

Primerib 10
10-13-05, 11:52
Went around lunch time, seemed kind of slow. Mamasan Id ed me and said Laura was available. I did not push for a line up because Laura was pretty hot. nice implanted b cups looked pretty natural but her long legs and model type body sold me. Long table shower with plenty of roaming and bbbj to clean off the man. Slide was in full effect on both sides, Laura added bay oil to her sudsey body for a better "slide effect". Her fingers paid much attention to my back side, even slipping a digit into my back door( that was a first for me , but i really enjoyed it)! Back at the room nice massage, body to body contact and she inserted the digit in my backside again. My entire back was licked and she sucked that finger and buried her face in my butt for a good 15 min special. On the flip, nice bbbj turned into 69 with DATY and special givin by me drove her nuts. multi positions with lots of kissing, laura was really into it. While we were doing the doggie thing i was rubbing her anus with my finger and she told mr to grab the lotion from the table and do what she did to me earlier. I obliged with my finger while doing her from behind, she was very much into it and said "fuk the ass" to me. This was the first greek event i have had at a AMP, it was very hot. After i made my delivery she went to get a towel and clened me up. she then proceeded to give me a very good massage, teasing my man with her toungue, i wish i had the stamina to go again, but i was tired( she seemed to want to go again). Got back to my car and notice i was there for 90 minuets. What a fantastic time, cant wait to get there next week again!

Davey1965
10-13-05, 18:44

au natural or shaved !!

Cephlapod Love
10-13-05, 20:24
>>>>It advertizes somewhere on the internet, but not as "CH2" or "Da Ridge".<<<<

Ooh! OOOOOOOOH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! {hand wavinging wildly in the air.} Pick me! I know that one! <ggg>

Now the question is can I post it here?

Timber Tree
10-13-05, 21:29
au natural or shaved !!

It was not bushy, but not completely shaved. A better word to described it. TRIMMED.

Jack Dredz
10-13-05, 23:39
Today I had a visit with the lovely Maya.

Upon entry, door was unlocked - first time with no buzzer for me. Mamasan is so fucking hot, I may pay double for her. She was laying down in back watching TV until I called her out. She was very polite, as usual and showed me 2 available and I chose Maya, upon her recommendation. When I saw her I was impressed with her look but as stuff came off, it got better and better yet when it was time for me to touchy touchy. Hahaha.

Briefly, my pros were: Nice enthusiam, very polite, beautiful body, rough accent (yes, this is a plus to me), variety of positions, super soft skin and almost no mention of "you come please", played on the greek isles beaches but wasn't allowed to go into the waters. Some of the cons: the only one doing specials in there was me, TS was a little weak and rushed, no special (or did i already mention that?), no bb in my bj AGAIN, no greek (even with extra$ offer).

Overall looks - 7 face, 8 body - very good on my scale. Overall service - a very fun 6, nothing bad and a lot of good, just seemed a bit like she wasn't into it beyond the normal ego boosting comments. I enjoyed it better than that number but my overall feeling when I left was just "cool, that was fun".

I couldn't get Laura to quit the special - and now I can't get Maya to start. I'm planning on Chanel, Bianca and Apple - based on you dude's past reports. Who is more petite and as pretty as Debbie there? Anyone? I have to know who to ask for that is truly small and thin (or tall and thin - just thin).

All in all, CH2 is top notch - never one lame visit.

Member #4213
10-14-05, 02:48
Well I called for to schedule Chanel for and 11pm start time, 8 hours early; when I arrived I was only running two about 2 mins late. Mamasan, Lilly, asked the usually questions, have you been before and once i told her my name and that I had an appointment she was all lovey dovey and led me into the kitchen, offerering me a drink. Side note Lilly is HOT.

After a short few mins Chanel came down the stirs and took me up the sprial stair case.

In short she is GREAT, her slide is one of a kind. When we got back to the room I had the BBBJ switch to cover , slight greek play, If I would have asked for more I'm sure I would have been accomodated. After 15 min of her hard core action i lost it and I tell you she was not going to let me just go. So she started up again and gave it all she had, as did I but allass it was not to be and she told me to come back fully loaded and ready to either do the do twice or last a long time. Chanel is one of a kind who enjoys her work and wants to cum with you to the finish line.

Info on Chanel: 5'7" 110 wet (A) cup, tight body and one heck of a personality. (she is a MUSE to qoute the the greeks) Chanel brings out the best in every session.

Note to Jack Dradz: Man we must have been there around the same time. Next time you go call and schedule Chanel, you will not be disapointed.
CH2 is the best ever!

agt4258

Jack Dredz
10-14-05, 16:43
Note to Jack Dradz: Man we must have been there around the same time. Next time you go call and schedule Chanel, you will not be disapointed.
CH2 is the best ever!
agt4258

Thank you sir, I sure will. I've heard so much about her, she just sounds like my type. I'm always asking for a second go round and it looks like she is too.

FYI, when I was leaving, I saw a monger in the downstairs waiting room who covered thier face when I left. I understand the discretion but that still made me giggle as Deb walked me to the door. Was that you agt4258?! lmao. j/k

Member #4213
10-15-05, 00:42
When I was getting ready to leave there was a fellow monger walking down the stairs; when Chanel saw that we might cross paths she body slamed my ass back into the room, not that I'm complaining about the body slam. Any way I guess it is their way of protecting us. I was wondering about Laura, is she worth a shot?
Good luck and don't let your meat loaf or your tomatos paste.

Jack Dredz
10-15-05, 12:40
When I was getting ready to leave there was a fellow monger walking down the stairs; when Chanel saw that we might cross paths she body slamed my ass back into the room, not that I'm complaining about the body slam. Any way I guess it is their way of protecting us. I was wondering about Laura, is she worth a shot?
Good luck and don't let your meat loaf or your tomatos paste.

Yes, Laura's definitely worth a try. I'm not quite sure how she stands up to Chanel (from all I've heard), but I'm sure it won't be a waste of time. She gives a ridiculous special, she was back there so long, I started to question my sexuality! LMAO. Big Juss Kiddin there, but it was great. I got no extras from her tho, no greek play was even up for debate and no bb in my bj. The good about her was you can do any positions and she doesn't rush and she is cute.

Timber Tree
10-16-05, 08:49
After all this talk about Chanel, I could not get her out of my mind. So I decided to get this out of my system and pay her a visit. Is she still giving BBBJ? In my last 2 visit I did not get BBBJ, just a BJ no BB :(...

I phoned in and made an appointment with Chanel around 10:30pm. She has a great personality even when she said the it was a long day and tired, but she gave it her all during the playtime. During the TS it felt somewhat rushed but acceptable, no back slide but the front body slide was available.

Since I had a few session with her awhile back, usually it would start with face down, but when I get back inside the room with her we would start face up. Then the usually wait and when she comes back the fun begins. I'm not exactly a big fan when I am getting some tounge lashing at my ass but I usually go along with it.

DATY, Missionary, Cowgirl, 69, and doggie was on my menu for that evening. Chanel's performance was great, high energy, she gave it her best. Definitely recommended. I actually had my better session with Chanel today than my previous time with her. However, she seems rush as soon as I bust my nut. She also said that her stomach hurts from the pounding that she got from me. 15 minutes pounding is not that long, I think it is not long enough. We all know this is lie. While she was getting pounding she was asking for more. Anyway it was a happy ending (for me). My time with her, she was somewhat mechanical, but still a great session. It feels something missing and one of them is $$$.

After I bust my nut, she got a towel to cleaned my tool. As she finished, she attempted to clean me up using the exact same cloth using to clean my tool to clean my face.. I actually stopped her from doing that, and the lasting thing I have it a piece of my tool rub all over my face and my body. I told to her to please use the other towel.

As soon as I left CH2, a black guy was somewhat right in front of building and started asking for money and saying that he was protecting the cars in the area. The only problem about this situation, it would really help if he knew where my car was. Anyway, I just ignored the guy as if I never saw him. I would nice if the mamasan would check if the outside first before escorting us out.

The only problem with CH2, it is too close to me. If I don't control myself I will go broke soon. CH2 is still the best in my opinion.

Milf1968
10-16-05, 19:23
I went up to day and of course Chanel wasn't available and Laura wasn't in. So I got served Maya. Great young looking thing! I hoped that the session would match her looks and of course. During the TS i mentioned to her to give additional attention to the ass. English was a bit of a problem and she obviously didn't understand what i was saying. Went back to the room and she started to lick and no tongue action again near my ass. i asked her again and her reply was, she was new. i did ask several times with no luck. The usual cbj and on top. I did finish doggies style and have to say that she had a tight body. Service was average and I hoped a bit better from CH2.

Dr-Evil
10-21-05, 15:53
Long time lurker of this board just waiting for an opportunity to make a trip to Philly to visit ch2. I do not know the city very well and have no idea how to even begin finding this place. I will be coming in via the Septa train into the Market Street station. Can someone please help with getting my ass there? Is there a station closer or is walking from the station possible? I am really excited about this and can't wait to get there.

I promise a very thorough review after my visit!!!

I know this isn't the proper board to ask this but is there any strip clubs in the city that get a little more wild in the VIP/Champangne rooms than the normal lap dance?

Thanks for the help.

Jack Dredz
10-23-05, 23:20
CH2 has a new top notch neighbor. Sun (spa) is ridiculous. The ladies are phenomenal from the couple I saw in the hall. Mamasan is very cordial and politely touchy. Sarah has the most phenomenal body I've seen in some time and a very sexy face. She seemed to have been in her mid 30s but looks much better than any early 20s chic I've seen yet in the AMPs.

About the overview. TS was rushed, no slide and she stayed clothed. I should've asked for her to get out of the bathing suit but it looked so good on her little body, I just closed my eyes and let her do her thing. I usually don't try to direct people's program, I just lay back and see what comes with it when I get someone for the first time. Back to the room, baby powder "slide" performed unenthusiastically for 20 some odd seconds, then "flip ova". Couple minutes of rub around that felt good and then started with a very light cbj for a couple minutes max. All got very good after that. Few positions and some light hearted joking, she was asking for me to get done. Since she had such a fun personality it didn't bother me at all, I just told her what amounted to "i'm not rushing my visit". Friendly thru and thru, asked me to come back, great sensuality with her, almost a gfe minus the dfk and bbbj.

As for the numbers. Size, about 5', 90lbs. Near perfect C fakies with perfect eraser-tip nips. Face - 7, Body - 9, Service - 7, Answers to requests (bbbj, greek, dt) - all polite no's. No special, no actual massage and french was so light (touching) it was almost undetectable. All in all, I must get Chanel at CH2 or they could lose me to my first Sun visit.

Kilgore Trout #2
10-24-05, 22:56
Jack D,
How close is Sun to CH2? Can you please provide us the address. I'm eager to hear future reports but unless I hear something outstanding I'm going to stick with old "faithful" CH2.

I'm heading back into town next weekend and plan on visiting CH2. I've had Apple and Chanel during my last 2 visists. Both times Mimi was not there. Is Mimi still working? Whats her story?

I've found two very nice AMPS here in DC. There are almost as many AMPS in DC as in Philly and lately I've been finding good quality. The one that I was at recently was comparable in service to CH2.

What is the average monger paying for door fee at standard AMP like CH2? 50 or 60? Be honest please.

Keep your pimp-hands strong,
KT2

Member #4213
10-25-05, 18:41
Kilgore,

At one time in the not to distance past, like two/ three months ago, the going door fee was .50. But alass as with everything else door fees have gone up to .60. In the last two months I have been to CH2 and two other AMp's in the city, all have made thre .10 rate hike.

Hope this helps.

Jack Dredz
10-25-05, 20:51
Kilgore, just for safety's sake, how 'bout PM me for the addy. I'd hate to see them go as soon as I learned of them. It's about 4 blocks from CH2.

When I go to DC, I'm always aching for a good AMP but both times I went to one there, I got the "everything but f/s" chat. I can't even remember what or where they were (around connecticut ave) as that was 2 years ago now. I rely on escorts now when I go there because they do have some stunners. If you do eros, I know Ming and Riley are pure pros and super skilled. Stay away from No Limit Escorts, those hoes are terrible and told me they have a "1 rubber limit", when I broke the kids sized one they brought and they had no lube so they started complaining about getting dry. Thier names were Rachel (brown-skinned puerto rican) and Amy (white) and both early 20s. Rachel had a smokin body and pretty face, offered greek right up front but was so rushed I couldn't even get in the groove. She had a very bland cbj too. Amy looked sexy in her clothes and terrible out of them. Stretch marks all over her little body and terrible posture, not to mention the extremely dry cooch. LOL. Any DC amp info would be greatly appreciated.

Door fees 50-60.

I never had Apple or Chanel. Chanel seems to be damn near by appointment only, she's always busy. I had Laura and Maya (i think that's her name). Both were good, very pretty but opposite service. Laura = lengthy special, nice TS, a bit distant during the session. Maya = no special, Fast TS but very attentive during the session. Of course, YMMV.

Jack D,
How close is Sun to CH2? Can you please provide us the address. I'm eager to hear future reports but unless I hear something outstanding I'm going to stick with old "faithful" CH2.

I'm heading back into town next weekend and plan on visiting CH2. I've had Apple and Chanel during my last 2 visists. Both times Mimi was not there. Is Mimi still working? Whats her story?

I've found two very nice AMPS here in DC. There are almost as many AMPS in DC as in Philly and lately I've been finding good quality. The one that I was at recently was comparable in service to CH2.

What is the average monger paying for door fee at standard AMP like CH2? 50 or 60? Be honest please.

Keep your pimp-hands strong,
KT2

Hot To Cool
10-26-05, 03:21
Long time lurker of this board just waiting for an opportunity to make a trip to Philly to visit ch2. I do not know the city very well and have no idea how to even begin finding this place. I will be coming in via the Septa train into the Market Street station. Can someone please help with getting my ass there? Is there a station closer or is walking from the station possible? I am really excited about this and can't wait to get there.

I promise a very thorough review after my visit!!!

I know this isn't the proper board to ask this but is there any strip clubs in the city that get a little more wild in the VIP/Champangne rooms than the normal lap dance?

Thanks for the help.Dr. Evil,

If you exit the Septa Station on the 11th St side, just walk with the flow of traffic north. It's about a 15 minute walk. On the way, you'll pass the 6th Police District on your right at Vine St(Try not to look guilty, LOL). After crossing the freeway overpass you'll see the Trestle Inn( a black strip club near a trestle, of course, where you can get primed with either food or gyrations). When you see some electrical grids on the left, you're getting warm. Immediately past the traffic light and voila! you're there. If you've reached Nectarine St, you've walked too far. Afterwards you can sup at the Spaghetti Warehouse to refuel. To be on the safe side, take a cab at night.

As for the wilder strip clubs, they're to be found across the river in NJ, IMHO. For example, the Playhouse Lounge in Burlington can be reached using the New Jersey Transit's River Line and a short cab ride or possibly 30 minute walk.

Happy Hobbying,

HTC

Sgrayeff
10-26-05, 23:44
Returned to CH2 after a couple of months absence and was told there were two girls available, neither of which I'd seen nor heard of before. Lilly suggested I go with the new girl, Cream. It was her first day.

That could be a good thing or a bad one. You never know what you'll get on the first day, but not being one to play with providence, I followed a smoking hot bod up the stairs. It wasn't a tradition CH2 experience - clothes on for the TS, no slide (so what?). Likewise back in the room where she skipped the special (again, so what?). What she did contribute was one of the best bodies I've ever enjoyed (surgery was a modest help) and enough sweet enthusiasm to make it hot.

No complaints. Fun was most definitely had. Thinking of asking for her again.

SG

Dord
10-27-05, 09:34
Lilly suggested I go with the new girl, Cream. It was her first day.
It wasn't a tradition CH2 experience - clothes on for the TS, no slide (so what?). Likewise back in the room where she skipped the special (again, so what?). What she did contribute was one of the best bodies I've ever enjoyed (surgery was a modest help) and enough sweet enthusiasm to make it hot.

No complaints. Fun was most definitely had. Thinking of asking for her again.

SGI was with cream also and it was her second day looks like she is a fast learner she did slid for me in TS and it was good she got naked before TS and body very good as you sad. I don’t like hand made tits but her tits are good. And can’t agree more I’ll think for asking her next time.

Spazen
10-29-05, 00:44
Lilly suggested Mary as being gentle. I really didn't think the pampering would stop. The massage and shower were long. The massage was quite good and had a professional flare to it. The shower came with slide. Many of the CH2 extras weren't there. I evenually took control and had a great session that went into overtime. She's probably not for everybody, but I'd see her again. She didn't quite make you feel special. I'd give her an 8 for looks. Overall an 8.

Spazen

Bruce M
10-31-05, 06:24
I went sat night, around 12:00. Some mongers but all in rooms. Asked for Chanel, Lily said she was off on saturday. Huh Off on Saturday night? Hope shes still here. Saw new girl Kelly. Smoking body very prety, Said shes 23. Had a pretty set of man mades 34C I suppose. (I really do not like man mades at all..even if they are gorgeous) Quick slide in TS, back to room, she wanted to give massage, I wanted to cuddle, she liked that too. She wanted to have translator almost immediately. some cbj, not great. She definately likes the lube..always wanted to reapply, constantly. DATY was available, and may i saw nice! trimmed, not a full bush but I prefer shaved. on to main event. several positions nice girl. a bit of a clock watcher. "OK you cum now" all in all 6 experience, 8+ for bod if you like fakies, nice girl.

Nemo Smith
11-03-05, 20:03
Is Laura still at CH2? The few time I went or called they said she was either not there or away. Also be careful. A few weeks ago I know a guy who was questioned by a patrol officer outside CH2. He was not arrested but it scared the hell out of him.

Jack Dredz
11-03-05, 20:51
yes, laura is alive and lickin (i mean, alive and kickin)!

:-)

Is Laura still at CH2? The few time I went or called they said she was either not there or away. Also be careful. A few weeks ago I know a guy who was questioned by a patrol officer outside CH2. He was not arrested but it scared the hell out of him.

Milf1968
11-07-05, 10:58
I had Kelly last night. I asked first of course the usual Channel or Laura. Both off. Story is getting old in this place. Shower was ok, paid special attention to the back side.

In to the room and a quick back rub and turn over and rubber on. I was like what the F _ _ _. i said ass licking and turned over to let her do her thing. She did it, but not with enjoyment. Flipped over and did a quick CBJ, I'm getting disappointed with this place. When it was done and i paid her, she replied: a) no one does anymore the back ass licking and b) if you want that it cost another $20. I was like WHAT?

If CH2 doesn't provide anymore back ass licking, how are they any different than the rest. Thats what made them special and made us keep on coming back for more. This was the 3rd girl that has done it in a row with me. This place is beginning to lose its flavor.

Bring back CH1!

Spazen
11-11-05, 18:52
J???????. Recently arrived. Probably has some jet lag to make up before she starts working.

Spazen

Spazen
11-11-05, 19:01
Went with the suggestion. She's Thai. Best described as "over-lubed". Felt like a bucket of warm water. She does a great HJ and CBJ though. Body slide OK.

Spazen

Member #4213
11-12-05, 11:17
I read the report from Butch145 and agree. The last to times at CH2 no back ass licking. Next time i go I will talk to Lily or Deb and tell them up front this is what I want and expect and if they can't provide it I will try other places. I know the the providers are HOT but actions must match the looks. I know another place I have been to "233" it is extra for this item but they also only charge .50. I don't know what to say, could this be a change in the way things are done at the AMP's? I think we all should tell Lily and Deb this is what we want and if we have to go to another place then we will. What do the rest of you mongers think?

Bring back CH1!

Tymonas
11-13-05, 22:55
I know another place I have been to "233" it is extra for this item but they also only charge .50. I don't know what to say, could this be a change in the way things are done at the AMP's?

Bring back CH1!I am a longtime lurker but I too have noticed this trend. I think it's time to speak up. These providers are slowly trying to hike up the prices. I for one like the way the price is now with everything included, but if they continue serving a la carte I gotta look to something else. CH2 reads this board and I hope they know what they're trying to do is straight wrong.

Rhh33
11-14-05, 23:32
Made the long drive to CH2 today. Was met and greeted by Deb who asked if I'd ever been there before. Honest to a fault, I said no and then got the "first timer" 20 questions. After passing the test, Deb asked if I'd like a line-up. Four beautiful girls were presented and I struggled with a decision, finially chosing Joey.

Every other AMP I've been to asked for house fee up front. I presented 3 Jacksons to Deb who refused and said I was to settle up at the end. First timer standard procedure???

Headed upstairs where Joey turned on the CD player with some Pink Floyd Live. Awesome!

TS was a new experience for me. Never had the "slide" and certainly enjoyed that! Scrubbed clean we headed back to the room. Walking back the area was a little chilly, but Joey had turned on the heat in the room, nice touch.

Joey is a very nice girl, 9 body, tall and very slender with a nice set of perfect Bs, very long hair and a nice tatoo above the shoot.

Another first as I'm used to getting massage and HE. Joey started with back kisses and body to body massage. And then right down to business.

Only did the CBJ and then fair massage on back and legs only.

Dressed me and I asked to settle up. Normal (in my experience) AMP 3 Jacksons for the house 3 Jacksons for the girl was rejected and I was told 8 Jacksons. CH2 regulars, is this a newbe charge or normal fee???

Overall enjoyed the experience, but interested in "regulars" commenting.

Jack Dredz
11-15-05, 19:23
Normal (in my experience) AMP 3 Jacksons for the house 3 Jacksons for the girl was rejected and I was told 8 Jacksons. CH2 regulars, is this a newbe charge or normal fee???

LOL. Yeah the nationwide standard IMO has always been .50 -.60 to the house and a big ben to the talent. Glad you had a good time.

Cyberbrewer
11-16-05, 00:12
It was 1.5 last year. They must have uped it .1 Still, if you can afford it and you aren't really interested in a good massage, just the extras, then considering what the competition is offering, it's more than fair for the money.

cyberbrewer

Davey1965
11-16-05, 08:20
J???????. Recently arrived. Probably has some jet lag to make up before she starts working.

Spazen

This sure had been long overdue. I stopped asking for her thinking she'd never return. Can't wait to see the new breasts. Hope the service level is going to be the same. Hate to think she was being "extra" nice just to create the cash for her enhancement surgery.
Never used a CC here for payment but may have to due to upcoming holidays putting a hurt on cash flow already.

Cyberbrewer
11-17-05, 00:44
I hear there's a $20 service charge for CC.

cyberbrewer

Knee Bar
11-17-05, 04:59
I hear there's a $20 service charge for CC.

cyberbrewer

No it a $10.00 charge so it winds up being $170.00

Davey1965
11-17-05, 07:23
No it a $10.00 charge so it winds up being $170.00

Tks for the info. Will give an update if I see her. Hopefully over the weekend if I have the chance to get away.

Knee Bar
11-17-05, 18:22
Jennifer is suppose to be back working by the end of this month. I called and thats what they told me. Hopefully it will come true this time

Dutch Treat
11-17-05, 19:39
Short review: Wow.

Long review: Back in Philly after a long absence, went straight to CH2. Was dealt Chanel. Very much as previously described. Late 20’s 5 foot, 8 inch, 120 lb, well-toned, A-cup, K-gal with a seriously cute face. Very flirtatious. Outstanding full contact table shower that made full use of her fully shaved love box. Back in the room a true PSE experience – Chanel was very much into modeling in front of the mirror, as if she was setting up a porn shoot for you to enjoy. Best multi-position BBBJ I’ve ever gotten, with just a little AR thrown in for fun. Chanel took extra time to position us (her in a kneeling position, me standing) in front of the mirror so that I could fully appreciate the DT BBBJ. Ball splitting. DATY and DFK were also on the menu and fully enjoyed. Main event went through all significant positions at least once. The conclusion was toe-curling, and some GFE and decent massage was offered afterwards. An experience certainly up to the high standards we expect from CH2. Highly recommended.

Dutch

Dr Dong
11-17-05, 21:48
Ever consider that there may be cameras behind those mirrors????

Dutch Treat
11-18-05, 12:22
Dong:

Rather unlikely don't you think? Have you ever checked out how thin the walls are in CH2? Seriously, if I was that paranoid, and given that most AMPS have mirrors, I guess I would never go to an AMP. And anyhow, I think cameras would rather add to the fun...it would really make it a total PSE.....

Dutch

DocStrangelove
11-18-05, 15:20
They really should video tape your sessions from behind those mirrors. Then every time you visit they could play videos of your encounters with Maya while you enjoy Cream. Ch2 has better actors than Maya, but her body may be perfect 10. Hot hot hot.

dog

Dr Dong
11-18-05, 16:01
Neh, those videos are sold back home in Korea. Makes us porn stars I suppose.

Poochy
11-19-05, 11:08
Jennifer is suppose to be back working by the end of this month. I called and thats what they told me. Hopefully it will come true this timeCheck again.

Rhh33
11-20-05, 01:57
Hit the CH2 tonight. Got Jennifer. Wow!

Body 9
Face 9
Shower 10
Massage 10 (best ever)!
Service 10

Only complaint was we had communication issues as her english is not very good and my korean sucks.

High recommendation.

Dord
11-21-05, 15:16
Yes now it is official Jenifer is back and she has bigger hand mad tits I’m not a fan of this and she gain few pounds but any way she looks good and what more impartment for me here service even got better then before. Finally I got CH special in the shower room and very very good main event she did fingered here self it was wow. And finally massage we did not have much time for massage but better massage at this place I had only one time from Cream so summary: Very good time Next time I’ll ask defiantly here again and I’ll try to make an appointment in advance with here I gas she is going to be too busy.

Spazen
11-21-05, 22:00
Jennifer has a really cool translator. Next time, just ask her to get it. If she doesn't understand 'translator", just use your hands to describe something about 6" x 4" x 1" and tap like your typing on keys.

Spazen

grabber27
11-21-05, 22:39
Just wondering, did anybody ever sneak any pics of the girls w/ a camera phone?

MrExciting
11-22-05, 14:17
Could someone please tell me what is meant by the CH2 Special?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Davey1965
11-23-05, 07:44
Jennifer has a really cool translator. Next time, just ask her to get it. If she doesn't understand 'translator", just use your hands to describe something about 6" x 4" x 1" and tap like your typing on keys.

Spazen

Never had time to ask to see her translator. As a matter of fact never even made it to the shower room. Got upstairs and by the time I undressed for the shower we were already getting into it. By the time we got done everything we could think of doing there were only 15 minutes left.

Opted to have her give me a massage and try to talk for the last remaining minutes. Great new breasts, glad she didn't overdue it like some of the K girls do. They actually look real. One of the better boob jobs I've seen in a very long time.

Total cost using a credit card was $180. A bit pricey on the card fee since most merchant companies only charge 2%. But $180 for a solid hour of anything I wanted with a hot girl like Jennifer is more than worth it. Hey I could go to the Doggy Board and get a fat chick over 40 and have to pay more than that!!

Dord
11-23-05, 10:19
Just wondering, did anybody ever sneak any pics of the girls w/ a camera phone?Last time I have tried to make a pic of Jenifer but she sad no pleas and I did not do it any way it is too dark in the room to make any good pic but it will be very nice to have pictures of girls some were may be in this forum may be some were else.

They have a new girls very often it is nice to know in advance what to expect and with hum to be next time. I can make good pictures with very good and very expansive camera.

Knee Bar
11-23-05, 15:43
Hey Davey they must have went up because i only paid $170.00

DocStrangelove
11-23-05, 16:21
Knee Bar,

They didn`t go up, but they do bill a surcharge ($10) for using a credit card. Please understand that a worst case scenario includes records of your credit card purchases. Only cash for me, but that`s just me. Hell if I started buying on credit, CH2 would send me to bankruptcy court.

I thought the frontal accessories sported by Maya looked just like the real deal, absolutely perfect. Well, I admit that real ones looking that full and perky are rare, and limited to chicks younger than twentytwo. Just like a set on this bad girl who used to babysit down the street from where I grew up. She was dorky and wore some silly eyeglasses but horny as hell and what a bod. I doubt those look the same after the passing of twentyfive years (ok, maybe longer). I will have to investigate the new cones on Jennifer.

dog

Knee Bar
11-23-05, 18:35
Righty Davey said he was charged $180.00. With the $10.00 credit card charge it should have come to $160.00 plus $10.00 fee total of $170.00 not $180.00 Any way Thats what he paid so it doesnt make a difference as long as he had fun

Ps Happy thanksgiving to you all and stay safe out there

Davey1965
11-24-05, 09:54
Can someone please tell me, what is meant by the CH2 Special? Do all the girls at the ridge give BBBJ?

The special is also known as getting your salad tossed. As far as BBBJ, it's rarer now than it used to be here. Some do and even more don't. Really like to know that before I see a girl otherwise I feel like I wasted my money. I hate CBJ'S to the point that it even destroys the mood for the upcoming FS.

Davey1965
11-24-05, 09:56
Righty Davey said he was charged $180.00. With the $10.00 credit card charge it should have come to $160.00 plus $10.00 fee total of $170.00 not $180.00 Any way Thats what he paid so it doesnt make a difference as long as he had fun

Ps Happy thanksgiving to you all and stay safe out there

Maybe Jennifer was trying to get a 10 tip from me!! Anyway for the service she performed it was more than worth it.

Seymore
11-27-05, 16:17
I will be in Philly for buisness for about a week would like to try the Ch2 and maybe another AMP,if time permits can someone PM me with the numerical address for Ch2. I have did some forensics on this thread and only come up with a proximty.

Thanks in advance

DocStrangelove
11-29-05, 12:28
Help. Call a plumber. The table shower loses much of its allure when the water is freezing.

Wanderlist
11-30-05, 20:17
Went to Ch2 on Fri. morning and Sun. evening. Fri. asked for Jennifer but she was occupied, so was offered Marie. Sweet, small, shy, no table shower (hot water wasn't functioning). Adequete but unmemorable service. Saw Jennifer ascending the staircase with her customer in tow. Wished I'd waited.

Came back Sun. Timing was right, Jennifer was available. She's one of the most attractive women I've seen in a parlor, great big girl, near 6" feet even when she kicks off her heels, but graceful and lionine and sexy as can be. Fabulous time. Also Debbie the night manager was on, beautiful and very kind, definitely someone I'd gladly get to know better. Good thing I live five states away.

Cyberbrewer
12-01-05, 00:50
You need to look here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=344574&highlight=ch2+address#post344574

Ricky Rocket
12-05-05, 13:38
Came in from Baltimore for work and after RTTF I headed to CH2. Area was not as bad as I expected but I was concerned about the building. But as soon as I opened the outer door I felt comfortable noticing the typical outer waiting room and door bell. Was asked standard questions... Have you ever been here before....Who did you see...etc. Thanks to the forum I answered the questions to mamsans satisfaction and was shown a line up. I was slightly disapointed in the selection, IMO two 6s and a 7. I chose the 7 (Yumi). Maybe I just came at a bad time no Jen or Chenel that I read so much about. Yumi was attractive enough for my purposes and she led me up the stairs. We started with the table shower and I experinced the slide for myself. That alone was worth the admission. WOW Yumi did a fantastic job getting us both clean and ready. It was so hot I barely noticed the lack of hot water (it was warm at first but got very cold. Anyway back to the room some light massaging with my fingers playing a little she moves to CBJ that was nice then several positions and 40 mins into it I pop. Nice effort on Yumi's part as well. Here is where it really gets nice. She cleans me up then lays down next to me to sort of cuddle and is stroking me and running my shaft on her clit. I quickly am back at full attention and she tugs a second pop out of me. Now I have been to many AMPs in many cities but this was my first 2nd pop! Yumi may be a 7 in looks but a perfect 10 in performance. Saw her again the next night same performance. This CH2 is some gem. I will be back.

Ski Bum 58
12-09-05, 10:47
Saw Ymmmi during first visit to Da Ridge last night, excellent TS with front and back slide. LK and CBJ no DFK or BBBJ (little disappointing). DATY which she seemed to enjoy vert much, followed by multiple postions ACG, Mish, Doggie, more Mish which her asking me to cum. I tell her not as quick as when I was younger, she removes hat lubes up and trys to finish me off with HJ asking me to COF. After several minutes we switch to her laying back, playing with clit will I try to finish on her belly. She tries to get me to go for another hour, short on cash for this visit, tell her I'll return in few weeks.

Yummi is hot K-girl with very soft body and natural breasts. Tells me she has to work Christmas Day, I say maybe I give myself my own Christmas Present!

Any other ATF besides Jennifier or Channel here, neither were available? But Yummi made the grade. Any one ever had Greek on menu before?

Also she had two condums, on of which wasn't used. Was the other for AR but not offered or performed?

Frank Booth
12-09-05, 14:03
Also she had two condums, on of which wasn't used. Was the other for AR but not offered or performed?

Possible, maybe also as my old ATF told me in her funny accent, "sometime customa want fucking, then handjob, then fucking again....need exra condom."

Ski Bum 58
12-09-05, 17:01
Are there any other ones that can compare, or are they all pale in comparision. Just visited and I'm already planning return trip.

Qaz01
12-09-05, 18:40
Anyone ever try shooting any video at CH2. Any suggestions.

I have been there several time and thought it would be great if you could.

Last visit was with channel, wow very talented with her mouth. I blasted to soon and she was bummed out. Its tuff to hold out.

Spazen
12-10-05, 01:31

I would agree with "perhaps". Some put them on their tounges before AR, or maybe they do it all the time or don't put them on their tounge it at all for AR.

Some even manage to put the hat on Mr. Happy with their mouth.

Sometimes it's a spare. Been there, done that.

Spazen

Dutch Treat
12-12-05, 03:29
Ski Bum 58:

I had my "salad tossed" so many timea at CH2 that I have lost count. Every time however it was different; however, only once did I experience the provider using a condom.

Although it seems hard to believe, I've been told that a washed ass is a far cleaner place than most oral cavities.

To DFK, or not to DFK, that is the question....

Dutch

Dord
12-13-05, 12:46
As many of members of the forum have mentioned sub pretty much quite as I know only one place on rt. 611 is still open Sunshine Oriental Spa in Jenkintown Last time I was here about 1.5 year ago nothing special in terms of service and unattractive 30-35 + years old girls. After I have tried CH2 in the center city I’m using only this place. For me this is an extra drive and some problems with parking but I prefer very good service and pretty girls than 15 min drive and good parking I’m using AMPs not for parking. But for sure if I’ll find AMP in the sub with service and girls like CH2 it will be number one. For sure some one can make a fortune by open place like this especially with Russian girls. One time in the CH2 I herd 2 Russian guys talking with each other. In the sub I believe it will be a lot of Russian customers from NE phila and subs.

Dord
12-14-05, 14:35
About all video and photo messages I founded this: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/118149649.html
This is an ad for the “Sun Garden” 1235A Vine Street not far from CH2
It says “Meet the real girl for a real fun” And has 2 pics.

I do not know she is real or not but if she is it is a good reason to visit Sun Garden.

Good ad and if CH2 has something like this will be just great.

Seymore
12-15-05, 23:08
You need to look here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=344574&highlight=ch2+address#post344574Sorry for the two week late post,thanks for the info (location) on CH2. Arrived in Philly. Monday 12/05/05 did a drive by of the area, wanted to get an exact location and know what area I was going into (recon) After a few circles around the block I spoted the brown door with the 8" numerical address coming down 11 th street. I must have drove by that door 1/2 dozen times, damn how did I miss it. The place at a glance or maybe even a stare is inconspicuous looks like a small low productive warehouse and/or industry, however there were a number of cars park near there. I decided I would go Wednesday.I arrive Wednesday about 10:30 pm one guy is walking out the door as I pull in front of the building, a car pulls right up in back of me two guys jump out and throught the brown door they go (WTF) I am figuring that they must be regulars. I turn the car off and count the money I would need and move the wallet into the center console (I only take in the bare minimal).Some guy comes around corner and throught the brown door he goes WTF. I give him 3 min. and I make my way into the brown door once in the foyer area I ring the door bell of the second door they buzz me in. Asked the question by mamasan have you been here before gave her the yes about 1 year ago, she brings me to the waiting area to my surprise no one is there waiting. Two minutes later she brings to me Mary, she was about a 8 overall,however small tits but workable she grabs me by the hand and up the stairs we go we get to the room and she hits me with the statement that mamasan said you were here 1 year ago who did you see. I told her Bianca thanks to previous post. At this time I am reaching to grab her ass, didn't want her to think I was LE also reached in pocket took out $160 and put it on the table. She then tells me that they are busy do I want shower; now I am saying to myself WTF I replied that I would wait. She tells me take off cloths and Mary will be back. I strip 5 min go by she comes back takes off her little outfit.She peeks out of the room with my hand in tow and ducks back in room. 30 seconds later we make a mad dash to the shower. The TS was ok but of course rushed and it was cold in the area between the shower and the room. Massage was ok, then she puts what appeared to be the HJ lotion on my member. Two minutes into that she pulls the condom in mouth trick CBJ,CG,Mish,and finish Doggie. Tissue cleanup and she counted the money on the table and thank me. I put my watch on looked at it and concluded that I was there 40min. Mary was a 8 in looks but a 5 in service. Never the less on a slow night I would try her again.

There were two guys in the batters box on my way out

Cyberbrewer
12-16-05, 00:55
Seymore: Sad to say, your experience is probably more the rule than the exception. This is a great place, unfortunatly (my feeling) it's a bit over rated on this forum. But, with that said, if you can't travel to the far East, then this is probably the best you will see in the Philly area (and beyond).

cyberbrewer

Meischas
12-16-05, 17:57
Dump question I guess but to get better service, what time they open .....?

Anybody know if they'll be open New Years Day?

Left Fielder
12-17-05, 13:51
I had frequented the CT AMPs (HK, Fantasy, Magic) in the past, and I decided to try CH2 today.

Being in the city, I walked about 12 blocks and made my way to 1041 Ridge by 10am; it is on the NE corner of an odd multi-way intersect with a number of run-down buildings nearby. Knowing that most AMP-girls come in 10-11am, I wanted to be the first one (for the day) in delivering my morning wood this Saturday. At this time in the day, the neighborhood is reasonable to walk to from Chinatown (which is about 3 blocks south). I walked through the brown doors and rung the bell. I was prompty buzzed through, and the Mamasan asked me the same old question, "have you been here before?" I (fibbingly) said, "yes, I was with someone named Bianca in May." She asked me who I wanted, and I asked for Chanel or Jennifer. Unfortunately, Chanel was supposedly not there today, and Jennifer was coming at 11am. Thus, Mamasan offered me Ashley, a 23 year old, Korean girl with a very thin body, 5' 4" height, C-sized enhanced tits, a small tatoo above the ass, and jewelery in the navel. Her hair was shaggy/blond-brown, and her face was (IMO) a 5.5. The idea of mashing into a tight spinner was appealing, and I went up the stairs with her, hand in hand. (FYI, in the room behind the Mamasan's counter, in addition to Ashley, there was another older, medium-build Korean woman - whose name I did not catch).

In the room, I plopped down 1.6 onto the counter by the bed, undressed, and she gave me an okay shower. Her "CH2 slide" was attempted but not very inspirational. Back in the room, the massage was nearly non-existant, but I didn't expect much from her 95 pound frame. She did give me a minute of the CH2 special (my A To her M), and she proceded to give me CBJ. The next 40 minutes were filled with cow girl, reverse cow girl, missionary, side-ways, missionary, some kissing (cigarette-breath, of course), and some mild foot licking (on both parts). I had to be careful not to lay on her too much doing missionary, as she had a frame like a bird - and a rather tight vaginal orifice. As the hour waned, she asked me if I was trying to "kill her," to which I responded, "no." Quite frankly, today, I had neither homicidal nor suicidation ideation; as you can tell, she caught me on a good day. She proceeded to take off the preservative and gave me a lubed-up hand job - which did the trick.

On further investigation, I discovered that Ashley has been at CH2 for a week; she had heard about it from a friend in NYC. She works from 10am to 3am every day, and she sleeps in a place a few blocks away. At 23 years of age, she had just come down from Queens, as she was working in Manhattan and Flushing for the past 2 years (doing the same thing); she also had spent 2 months in Connecticut (at a small AMP that I had never heard of). Prior to coming to New York, she had done some time in Tokyo (again, doing the same sex work) and had previously come from Seoul - although her hometown is toward the southern tip of South Korea. Although she's a fan of very big cities, she thought that she would give Philly a try, for a while. Apparently, she feels that the customers and Mamasans outside of NYC are more easy-going.

Now, I would have asked her for a cell-number, but she turned me off by asking for an extra tip (on top of the 160, that was already given). We both know the game, and I don't want to be bum-rushed on a subsequent visit for more cash. I almost laughed when she said, "next time you give extra tip, okay?" Uhh - "no-kay." Although the service was decent, I had not encountered the extra-tip push at the CT AMPs. If and when I return to CH2, unless I am dieing for a bird-like spinner with semi-decent technique, I will probably try someone else.

Overall, CH2 was rather well-organized with a similar set up to the more popular CT AMPs. I hope that the board doesn't mind my extra commentary, as I always find it interesting to see where these girls come from and what their plans/experiences are. As is usually the case (unless they are lieing), Ashley is here for (1) cash and (2) an intermittent change of pace from NYC.

One thing that is unfortunate about Philadelphia (and almost any other place in the states) is the fact that there is no CT-equivalent of 40-60/FS Latina/B-girl jack-shacks, such as Teddies, R-Place, Pleasant Moments, and Keystone. Sadly, as is well-documented in the Bridgeport (CT) board, these Latina/B-girl jack-shacks have been shut down and beat up by the LE, and all that exists now are relatively inferior places such as Bishops and Panchos.

Enjoy, my friends.

-Left Fielder

Ricky Rocket
12-21-05, 09:47
Went back to CH2 yesterday around 2pm. They where very busy and had to wait about 30 minutes. Then Kelly showes up. She was very pretty, little korean girl with enhanced Ds, cute face, execlent english. Had a nice TS with the slide. That slide keeps me coming back. If they ever fix the hot water problem I just might go broke there. Back to the room and right into lots of touching, kissing, playing, some russian, then covered BJ, to several positions. Kelly was very tight. Very, very, tight and I thought she was going to call it off a few times but she lubed a little and went on screaming like a trooper. This of course made me finish after only 15 or 20 mins. Since it had gotten so late due to my 30min wait I decided to skip the massage and get on the road before traffic got too bad. I would see Kelly again.

Spazen
12-27-05, 22:16
I guess this is the forum to post in, because the competing one's moderator is banning and making fun of those who post about CH2. They are also "*" out key search terms for CH2.

We know that this forum rocks anyway.

Michelle @ CH2

I met the new mamasan and MIchelle, a 27 YO Korean with superb English skills. Jennifer was, of course, busy. The water seemed to be running warm.

For anyone who has been put off by the possibility of not being able to communicate, give Michelle a try.

Spazen

Punch12
12-28-05, 19:09
I love the holiday weeks; all the VPs are out of the office gives me an opportunity to partake in some Korean for lunch. Well, last week I had the pleasure of Ashley, who was described in detail by Left Field (by the way was a great review). I feel his description was very good except that I rather thought her face was very pretty (IMO) an 8, her best feature (to each their own). I believe Deb might have read your review and put a stop to her tip requesting because I rather had a good session with Ashley and was not pressure for a tip but I usually don’t pay to the end of the session. I just place it on the night stand before getting dress to leave. I did enjoy some of the same activities like some light kissing, CBJ, CG, Missionary and finished Doggie. I also received some nice ball licking and a very nice body slide on my stomach and my back but no special or DATY. I would score her look’s = 7, skills/service = 7 and backrub = 7. Overall, I had a good session and would use her services again. The only strange thing is the kid (maybe 15-18 year old) in the waiting room, he said he works here. You call watching TV work? What's up with that!

Today I had the pleasure of Michelle (her fist week here) a 27 year old Korean with medium built, 5'6", D’s enhanced and curly highlighted hair down past her shoulder. She had a slight acne problem and her English was very good. We really hit it off and I really believe this might be one of those YMMV experience. Here are some things I enjoyed DFK, BBBJ, CBJ, 69, DATY, CG, RCG, Missionary, and Doggie. The special was also performed with lots of inspiration and we want well past the hour. I usually do not tip but I did today. I can’t wait to see her again. I would score her looks = 7, skills/service = 9 and backrub = 7. (Just for references, the famous Mimi which I do so miss scored a 9, 9 & 7)

Be safe and have a happy new year!

Punch12

Houston Fan
12-29-05, 19:36
Can you please provide a physical dscription of Michelle? Looks, cup size, etc.

Spazen
12-29-05, 20:19
Michele is attractive with long curly hair and probably C cups. Kitty is an unusual mohawk style.

Spazen

cle1213
12-30-05, 23:51
So I just called for an appointment, and was told much to my dismay that "Chanel is no longer with us. She was here for a year working hard, but she's gone. I have three new girls... blah blah blah". Worst news ever

Davey1965
01-01-06, 11:03
I guess this is the forum to post in, because the competing one's moderator is banning and making fun of those who post about CH2. They are also "*" out key search terms for CH2.

I got banned there also for posting info about CH2. Just a basic, no shill post. After that I realiaed I had enough of that board. It's a shame because at it's inception was very good. But being such an insecure little boy as he is, he basically destroyed it.

Davey1965
01-01-06, 11:08
So I just called for an appointment, and was told much to my dismay that "Chanel is no longer with us. She was here for a year working hard, but she's gone. I have three new girls... blah blah blah". Worst news ever

So I guess now, back to just Jennifer for me. I remember seeing Chanel her first week there, and unlike some other new girls, her service just kept getting better. Wonder how long till she comes back.

Just hope she doesn't go back to Korea and get oversized store boughts. One of the attractions of her was her lithe succulent, natural little body!!

Are we back to just seeing Jennifer now for BBBJ or are there others that just haven't been mentioned. CBJ just doesn't do it for me, and if knowing that is all avail from a particular girl I choose not to partake.

Meischas
01-02-06, 20:45
Stopped in today as part of my New Years resolution. Jennifer not working until Wednesday....nice session with Amy......petite but built....looks in the 7/8 range...standard fare.....that girl is talented and can work a deep throat...could only handle that for a brief time.....I'm not superman but if she didn't cum, it was the best interpretation of it seen. The fw rates in the 9 are for me.
Thanks to the Philley guys for all the scoop. Enjoy.
Entrance and the neighborhood yucky but once inside nice. Not sure who the mamasan was....petite, dark hair, good english...Gave her a bit hug and she nevered asked if I was there before....but, I'll be back

Spazen
01-03-06, 03:38
You should have seen him get publicly bashed on another board that I can't remember sometime ago where he was a member and couldn't do a thing about it. I think your comments are right on.

Spazen

ExtremeSex
01-04-06, 14:17
I asked why he banned everyone in that post, and he banned me as well..LOL
Good thing I created a dummy account first ;)

It's his board, let him kill it himself...

Philly Slim
01-05-06, 11:39
I stopped by CH2 on Dec 30. I only had to wait a few minutes but the place was hopping. The bell rang constantly during my session and as I was leaving five guys walked in.

I had the pleasure of seeing Michelle. She is much as described below. Michelle gave a very nice table shower and massage. The special was not offerred but everything else was available.

Even thought the place was busy the service was not at all rushed.

Ski Bum 58
01-05-06, 17:47
Unfortunately my second visit wasn't what I had expected based upon previous posts. After lenghty wait 30-40 minutes, had somewhat uneventfull session, maybe this had to do with the fact that they were very busy! Buzzer seemed to ring every 10-15 minutes and my session was cut short earily 15-20 minutes. Mongers were waiting in very corner. I plan to return on bi-weekly basis until I find ATF. Hope I am able to be lucky enough to find one who will stick around. Last visit was with Yumi, she is gone, great TS/Slide, very energetic, true GFE!

Looking for that special one I can give all my business too?

Houston Fan
01-09-06, 18:23
I asked why he banned everyone in that post, and he banned me as well..LOL
Good thing I created a dummy account first ;)

It's his board, let him kill it himself...

Extreme,

There was a Ch2 thread on UG with 15,000 posts and almost 1 million viewed and he closed down the thread for whatever reason. Someone started a new thread on CH2 and anyone that post in there got banned because you're not suppose to same a same thread after it's been closed.

ExtremeSex
01-10-06, 17:44
Extreme,

There was a Ch2 thread on UG with 15,000 posts and almost 1 million viewed and he closed down the thread for whatever reason. Someone started a new thread on CH2 and anyone that post in there got banned because you're not suppose to same a same thread after it's been closed.

I emailed him asking why I was banned, but he never replied. I don't mind it being banend for a reason, but there is nowhere on the site that provided any such reason, so it leaves one wondering, escpecially after he called the posters stupid.

Bruce M
01-11-06, 06:37
I had 2 visits recently so I guess I should report both.

1. Saw Susan. Nice girl maybe 5'6" maybe 115 pounds had nice B's and a completly shaved box. Nice shower did the slide some play in shower (no hot water though) Back to the room and it was a quick rush to get things going, no massage at all, and introduced translator almost immediately. Some minor oral talents, and "lets go baby" lots of "come on honey" seemed a bit rushed at times. Did doggy, finished with her on top and then she said "I go get hot towel" with the rushed service I said no lets go get a mini shower, even with the cold water. All in all I think next time with her woudl be better.

2. Saw Lupie (SP) on Saturday night. WHEW! My kinda girl. (could be the next Channel if she plays it right. Maybe 5'5" 105 pounds GORGEOUS small A's maybe AA's with incredible nipples, a bit bigger than erasers (I love em tiny and nipply) not shaved not even close trimmed but not natural. Some below, all on top middle. Shower was adequate, minor action with slide but nice job. Back to the room some playing (I gotta say again GREAT TITS) she doesn't like how tiny she is. Some teabagging, got into 69 position but she wouldn't let me DATY, finally I got her around and did complete the task (DATY) however she already had jelly, tasted nasty, I wiped her clean and dove in. Nice however fully shaved is my fav, and Channel was it, like I siad Maybe Lupie will fill the bill. Several positions, spoon, goggy, reverse cowgirl, finish her on top, (had to get her titties) She did it for me but YMMV. Will get a bit more enthusiastic I bet only here 10 days. She will be for me the next time. If anybody knows of a girl with A's or even better AA's please let me know. I say the smaller the better. Nothing better than a flat chested girl with incredible nipples! no bra and nips on display WHEW!

Kurt Man
01-12-06, 09:18
I saw Jennifer on Dec24. As usual, great service. She told me that Channel went to a different AMP. And that's all she wrote.

Houston Fan
01-14-06, 20:26
I saw Jennifer on Dec24. As usual, great service. She told me that Channel went to a different AMP. And that's all she wrote.

I'm going to miss that girl, she was way into good service.

Delco Trouble
01-18-06, 17:09
Can someone let me in? What is UG?

Trouble

Dr Dong
01-19-06, 00:50
underground??

Spazen
01-19-06, 23:27
What if the thread was making paid advertising look less attractive after all CH2 offers very good value compared to other providers.

Sgrayeff
01-20-06, 22:37
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it appears LE has paid a visit to our friends and padlocked the door. An official looking paper on the door suggests this might have happened today (Friday).

It appears also that they weren't the only local establishment closed down. At least one other had a similar notice. Most others appeared to be closed (though no notices) today.

It's not fair.

SG

Leprechaun
01-22-06, 15:30
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it appears LE has paid a visit to our friends and padlocked the door. An official looking paper on the door suggests this might have happened today (Friday).

It appears also that they weren't the only local establishment closed down. At least one other had a similar notice. Most others appeared to be closed (though no notices) today.

It's not fair.

SGI have not seen any news articles regarding the shut down, but if it is true, I would be very disappointed. Hope someone in the know can provide updates on possible reopening or CH3 ?

cwsiggy
01-22-06, 17:39
Bad news indeed.

Timber Tree
01-22-06, 19:14
Passed by today around 3:15pm today. There is a lock, gate and a notice. A fellow monger attemped to go in but noticed the gate and the sign. I would post the picture but it's too depressing. They made sure that nobody can go in.

With the new houses being build nearby CH2, it's bound to be closed down.
Unless we live there and that would be the closing deal.

Sorcerer
01-22-06, 21:34
Time for them to open CH3

Bonby
01-23-06, 01:54
What a stinking bummer. I was planning to visit Philly this weekend. It looks like a lot of things are going on in the area with closing downs. Maybe we should keep an inventory of everything that has happened so we know where to avoid. Does this look like a big sweep to anyone else?

+Bon

Leprechaun
01-23-06, 20:12
Does anyone know what's going down at CH2 ? Is this temporary or do we need a CH3 ? I am very disappointed but would like to know what the best alternative would be. I called Cherry Garden and they said they were open. Any reports on CG or others that would be 2nd place to CH2?

Lep

Dr Dong
01-24-06, 05:56
Last I checked, Cherry Garden was lights out. Doc

Dord
01-24-06, 11:37
I called CH2 and got message “we are on vacation call back 1st week of the February” Ok will see

Smoke & Mirrors
01-26-06, 09:15
I spoke with a gal pal the other night. The K-girls are all spooked, many are back home in their apartments hiding out. Many have left philly. (BTW Pa. is supposed to light on prostitution) compared to other states ,what she said. LE is on search and destroy mp mode as of late.

Frank Booth
01-26-06, 12:04
I spoke with a gal pal the other night. The K-girls are all spooked, many are back home in their apartments hiding out. Many have left philly. (BTW Pa. is supposed to light on prostitution) compared to other states ,what she said. LE is on search and destroy mp mode as of late.

Ditto. My long term ATF has been in Philly the past year and has been calling me from the casinos in AC. When her money runs out (and that of anyone she can shake down) she's coming back to the NYC area.

Cephlapod Love
01-26-06, 16:15
I spoke with a gal pal the other night. LE is on search and destroy mp mode as of late.Maybe CH2 got the advance word and decided it was time to take a two week vacation until things cool off? Everyone needs a break so hang loose let CH2 take a breather.

MrExciting
01-27-06, 11:07
I think some of the girls are going to AC. Maybe to other AMP'S or are going out on their own. Does anyone have any information on this?

Sgrayeff
01-27-06, 23:03
Maybe CH2 got the advance word and decided it was time to take a two week vacation until things cool off? All I know is I saw the paper on the door. Vacation or not, the authorities paid a visit and ordered the doors locked. Sadly, I'm not holding my breath for a quick reopening.

SG

Member #4213
01-28-06, 13:14
Sorry for the late post and even more sorry to hear CH2 may be closed. Any how here is my post hope it keeps the CH2 alive if only on our fond memmories.
I went about two weeks ago with out calling first to see who was there. When I got there Deb, I think, met me at the door and asked the usual questions. I asked if Channel or Jeniffer were available and was told the sad news of Channels leaving and Jeniffer was off that night. So I left it to Deb to pick some one outr for me. Soon Sara came out, 5' 2'' 100lbs cut a all get out with nice sized bolt ons about a C cup. The table shower was great but no slide like our girl Channel, but the water was warm. Next baak to the fun room. she slipped out of her, ok she got naked, and started wat was a lite touch massage. The massage was ok and with the roll over we were both ready for the main event. After going through 3/4 positions I finally setteled on standing with her leaned over the table. When I was finished she was still wanting more. She kept grinding and bumping till she finally grabed my hand and made be finger bang her. I went well over the hour limit and tiped her a Jack. Sara is a good provider and is really really into her work. She wants to please and she wants to be pleased also; nothing wrong with that I guess.

Well I hope this is not the last post about the CH2. I'll be keeping my finger crossed in hopes that it will be back soon.

Jacurutu
02-01-06, 21:08
New telephone message states "Please bear with us, we will be back again very soon." Take it for what it's worth.

Dord
02-07-06, 12:39
Dabby sad: thay will be beck on saturday.

Teabagz
02-09-06, 20:40
I just called CH2 and the message said they will be open this saturday 2/11.

Does anyone know anything.

I am going to be intownn for the auto show and I want to try it out, but I am a little suspicious.

Can somone recommend another place that they have been lately?

Houston Fan
02-15-06, 11:04
They are open, let the stampede begin. LOL

Cephlapod Love
02-18-06, 10:43
OMG! Just had to have something, a sure thing, not the hit or miss of SW or other places. So last evening I called Debbie at da Hill, explained in detail what I needed and made an advanced reservation. Debbie recommended Susan and oh what a recommendation!

After a drink and some chat, off we go upstairs with Susan. Now I'll say this, if you are looking for perfect eye candy this girl is not it. Oh but once you are under her spell the looks are secondary to the wonderful experience she provides.

Started with the TS and YES the water was hot! Nice soothing scrub followed by a sensuous slide on both sides. Mutual touching, kissing. Lots of washing attention to, but no CH 'special.'

Then back to the table, which I swear was heated and the room was toasty warm. Susan started with some light touching and then more 'slide.' She peaked my attention and was not long before she was nibbling and teasing. I just lay back and let her drive. Next thing I know I'm hitting the back of her throat and getting one of the best bjs. Her style and technique was so incredible. I thought she was performing without a cover so I peaked and damn it sure looked like it. It certainly felt like it too. She was that good. It was only later that I realized that I was covered, one could not tell because of her excellent technique, stealth sheathing and the use of one of those ultra thin, flesh colored covers the porn stars use.

She fellated me to near the peak then climbed aboard for a ride. This woman has some muscle control and gripped me like a vise. After cowgirl were tried mish and doggie. Something exciting about viewing this lady from behind, the curve of those hips, the arched back and the slightest of tan line. Susan knew how to maximize the potential of every position and when and where to apply just that last needed touch. She drained away a week's worth of stress and then provided an excellent deep tissue 'massagee' to complete the stress reduction experience.

I left totally satisfied in more than one way. Gave Susan a nice tip for her efforts, which she seemed to truly be surprise by and pleased to receive. I was so happy I gave Debbie a big hug on the way out. She joked that she had done her job of 'playing downstairs' well and thus didn't need to play upstairs.

A couple of notes about CH. Several big construction sites in the area so the roads were a bit crappier with debris. I noted that CH now has some dude lounging around there as Security? Thought he was a fellow monger at first, as he didn't look like the ladies. Finally, I noted a mini-van parked outside with muni plates so I mentioned it on entry. Security went out and checked and reported that he thought he had seen it before and likely was someone from a neighboring apartment. They were grateful for the heads up however.

D Hill is back! Enjoy!

Marcus Chello
02-20-06, 17:11
Drove to Philly today to check out CH2 since it is back in business. I counted no less than 6 marked and unmarked (blue & red lights in the grill) LE vehicles on the street near CH2 or on the side streets leading to CH2. Decided not to take a chance and drove home. Anyone else notice a greater than normal LE presence in the area lately?

Leprechaun
02-20-06, 20:20
Went back on Fri and was seved up Michelle. She has a smokin hot bod with nice firm everything. My bad, had a cold,on meds, and difficult time coming to conclusion. However, Michelle, either knowing her limitations or trying to learn, got Susan to assist. I give them both an A for effort.

Went back today feeling much better, but there were several choices unfamiliar (Jennifer not available yet). I was presented Ai, who was new from NYC. Very pleasant, 5ft 1in, but nice 34 C's. She was very pleasant but not exactly a GFE. I would oopt for MIchelle next time if I had to choose.

BTW, does anyone have any reports on Sun Spa on Vine ST?

Houston Fan
02-20-06, 21:42
Yesss!!! Glad they are open again, will be there this weekend. Let the sliding begin.

Spazen
02-20-06, 23:21
Ceph:

Susan was an ATF about 12 years ago @ CH1. Saw her on her initial 1st arrival at CH2. Glad you had fun.

I recently saw Moon. She likes to hold a conversation since her English is excellent and she isn't at all like the well-known chatterbox Mimi. Recommend.

Spazen

Knee Bar
02-21-06, 05:39
Maybe we should use the silence rule for now the more specific details we talk about the more likely the place will be shut down and i dont want that. Maybe it would be wise if you just said a name and a short description like this

saw Sarah she is on the level of Channel

saw subee just ok
(those arent real names just examples)

Houston Fan
02-21-06, 18:01
Spaz, can you descript Moon, age, looks, cup size, etc. Does she compare to Apple? If you don't want to post it here, please PM me with info. I'm going Sunday with a friend that've never been there and want to hook him up with a nice girl there. What's the current line up?

Spazen
02-21-06, 20:28
The lineup was Moon, Susan, Michele and one other girl. While Susan is much older and Moon is about 26 they are not eye candy. Moon may have a look that could turn you off for a younger provider. Same is true for Susan although she is a much older provider. Moon and Susan have bodies like typical non-overweight Americans. Sorry for generalizing. Tall, larger cup size, but not huge. Moon or Susan might work well for a first timer, but your friend might not get the "Why did you introduce me to this hobby, I'm gonna go broke" additude.

Michele is fine for a first timer as well. Michelle and Apple are a closer match, but Michelle had a small additude that she needs to loose in my opinion. Susan and Moon don't sport additudes.

Make it clear to mamasan that your friend is a first timer and let her suggest. Communication is more important here. You may want to go over the protocol with your friend, so he knows what to expect. Not like my first time. My friend just dumped me into the situation, but the provider knew it was my 1st time. Hooked. What can I say.

Houston Fan
02-21-06, 21:37
Spazan, thanks for the info. My friend is a first timer going to Ch2 but he's been in the game for a while. I gave him the standard low down about the place and make sure he doesn't get upsell by any of the girls. I guess I was spoiled by Chanel, Apple, etc. young, good attitude and fun. Can't find that in NJ for sure.

Bruce M
02-22-06, 07:27
Right before they closed, I saw Lupie. She was exactly what I am always looking for. Tiny, petite, small. A cups and maybe 100 lbs, shaved and sexy as hell ( to me) Anybody seen her since the re opening? Any of the girls tiny (flat chested A cups)
Please let me know. I so love CH2

I have been forced to look for other places. Since the closing now. I am back baby!

Philly Slim
02-23-06, 12:26
I stopped by CH2 over the long weekend. As always the service was excellent.

I had not paid attention to the new construction on earlier visits. I am afraid that all the new neighbors will soon push CH2 out. So enjoy while we can!

Member #4213
02-23-06, 19:26
I hope CH2 does not get pushed out, but if it does I'm sure CH3 will be open soon there after.

MrExciting
02-26-06, 15:46
She seemed to be very tired. She was not that clean, and smelled no good. Next time I will ask Debbie for a recommendaation on one of the other girls.

Smoke & Mirrors
03-01-06, 21:39
She seemed to be very tired. She was not that clean, and smelled no good. Next time I will ask Debbie for a recommendaation on one of the other girls.

That's quite unusual for an amp girl @ Ch2. I can understand the tired part.Which one of you smelly bastards laid your skeevy funk on this poor soul?? Sounds like bs to me, personally.

Cyberbrewer
03-02-06, 01:36
Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

cyberbrewer

Punch12
03-03-06, 13:15
Had a chance to stop by and saw a new girl, Yoyo. A cute Korea 22 yr with Medium/chucky built, black hair just past her shoulder, about 5’8” very nice natural D’s with eraser nipple. Poor English, No slide, No Special, No DATY but nice hard message. Activities shared: Russian, CBJ (Yes-DT), CG, Missionary and Doggie. I would score her look’s = 6, skills/service = 6 and backrub = 8. Overall, I had a good session and would use her services again. A good back rub means a lot to me. If you are a breast man this is the girl for you. Did I say eraser nipple, dam it was hard keeping my hands and mouth away from them.

Punch12

A Nonamiss
03-04-06, 03:46
Is it normal for there to be a Bentley parked outside CH2? I went to go there last week, saw the Bentley then drove elsewhere.

At other establishments I've had non-ideal service when non-mamasan management was present, and that car definitely looked... managerial.

jovon
03-06-06, 04:51
Arrived there Sunday night about 3:00am (Monday morning) after driving straight from the airport.

Place was all closed down. No reply on the phone.

And outside - four police cruisers. All dark and empty, looked like they were parked or something. WTF?

Is CH2 closed Sundays, or was it just closed early, or was this a bust?

Charles Kart
03-06-06, 05:33
CH2 RAIDED TONIGHT!

Me and a friend arrived at CH2 around 1a.m. Sunday night. I had the company of Sunny. I was finished and was waiting for change while watching television in the upstairs waiting area. My friend was walking out of his room.

A boisterous voice boomed from downstairs "does anyone speak english". As the individual walked up the stairs he came into view; one of Phillie's finest. Then another, and another. Having only been watching television, and my friend already leaving his room, they allowed us to go with only a few questions. Unfortunately a fellow monger was caught "with his pants down".

The LE was actually respectful to me and my friend, and while we were downstairs one mentioned to the other how he was going to "play" with the one monger upstairs, at which I assumed; he was going to also let him go with a warning.

As far as the treatment of the mamasan and her subjects, there was no such courtesy. One of the LEOs exclaimed that she knew they recieved a citation
on January 20th for prostitution and that there was a police order for the establishment to remained closed.

Another LEO was explaining how the monger upstairs walked in while the LEO was right at the light in plain view.

Moral of the story: Bring exact change, look before you walk in, and be careful at the CH2 from now on.

Timber Tree
03-06-06, 21:38
CH2's location really needs to change, for one with establishment is finishing up soon. It was bound to happen, even if the LE may not care, but the investors does care. I had a feeling that this may happen soon, but did not expect that this will happen this soon. :(

The sadder part is I never got to visit them when they re-opened. I think they need a CH3.

Jumping Jim
03-08-06, 08:23
I stopped by DaHill last night. Saw Susan. Everything seemed normal Debbie looked as delicious as ever. Debbie also said Jennifer should be back today.

I used to see LEO at the CH1. Not sure what the fuss is about I only ever get a shower and massage ;) BTW Susan is the great at massage, I had about 4 knots in my upper back and one below that she worked out to my complete satisfaction.

Jumping Jim
03-08-06, 09:09
They're open and everything seem normal last night. Not sure if it was a bust or a ball bust by DaMan.

Bruce M
03-09-06, 07:04
went on Sunday early afternoon. Saw a girl (not even sure of name) about 5'8" small build long hair to waist, poke marked face, B cup bolt ons ( I HATE them) proud to say no..these real not fake! Yeah OK honey. trimmed up a bit. Bad shower no slide and no special. Back to room, a lot of "No don't do that" No please honey don't" "you finish soon" "hurry up"

Young was the mamasan, and she asked how was everything, I told her not very good, girl was unattentive, and in a rush. Young said "ok thank you very much, see you next time huh" I asked when Debbie coming back she smiled and sent me on my way.

CH2 service going down hill..what ever happened to Channel, Suki and the whole good clan. I miss the good ole days

Leprechaun
03-09-06, 19:50
I tried to call, sveral times around 1030 am today no answer. Stopped by and the place was dark and no answer from the doorbell. Strange report about a new mamasan also from this forum.

I went to Vine St (Sun) and was surprised to find a very pleasant Hannah and clean environment. Parking was a ***** though !

delcotrouble
03-13-06, 14:43
Dropped by CH2 last week for my first visit to a Philly establishment. Had I not had this forum, I never would have found the place. What did places like this do before the internet? Once you are inside, it is hard to belive what is outside!

I went at about 3 pm and there was a wait. Young was the girl at the front. I waited and she brought me "Vanilla" who she said I would enjoy.

Vanilla is about 25 and been in the business a while. Shower was a good temperature, but she would not really engage there. No slide, no special. Back to the room.

Massage for a while, got some special there, then some CBJ, I was not that into her 6 face, 7 bod and having some issues with solidity. After a while she got me interested enough and we did mish, cowgirl and woof woof. She finished me with a 69.

Not a bad hour for 1.6, but not the best either. i'll be back to try a different provider.

Trouble

Houston Fan
03-14-06, 16:45
Do they have new management there. I haven't heard a good report on them since they reopened. One of the reasons why I'm willing to drive over an hour to go there was because of their specials, especially the slide. If they are not offering that any longer, then forgetaboutit because t's just not worth the drive?

Happy Lenny
03-15-06, 13:14
Do they have new management there. I haven't heard a good report on them since they reopened. One of the reasons why I'm willing to drive over an hour to go there was because of their specials, especially the slide. If they are not offering that any longer, then forgetaboutit because t's just not worth the drive?I don't it has as much to do with management as it is with the girl. It always depends on which girl you pick. Too bad no more Channel, and favorite Mimi.

Spazen
03-15-06, 21:02
I don't it has as much to do with management as it is with the girl. It always depends on which girl you pick. Too bad no more Channel, and favorite Mimi.

In general your correct, but this new management wants the slide gone. The reason: A girl will work somewhere else for the same price where the slide doesn't happen. It's exhausting and requires more work. The ban is in efect in the hope of attracting better talent. Also the side creates competition. The one who doesn't do the slide would not be selected as often. So, if you get the slide, don't talk about it publicly. Also don't talk about the 1 - 1/2 to two hour session for the price of one hour either.

The Sheesh sound with the finger to the lips may happen. Respect that.

Spazen

Philly Dog
03-16-06, 17:22
Drove by today Thurs about 12.30 P.M. The gates were closed. I think it is shut down for a while. Did not see a lock on the gates like last time.. Found a new AMP in the city paper. It was good time and cheaper than Ch2.. I would say but LE reads these posts.

Mike85
03-17-06, 19:31
I can do that. I wont talk about the slide, the long session, in fact I wont say anything. This will be great. I'll rush home to find out what no one says. Then I can log on and tell everyone nothing as well.

That way, I won't ever have known to ask for mimi, or suki, or wendy? I can see how that will have improved my visits in a way yet to be matched. On the other hand, the reason for this forum is to remove the guesswork. Maybe, just maybe, if we all go in and ask for someone over and over, and they get the business, and we tell them and others it's because of a certain this or that, maybe the others will get with it. Imagine, if we go in and tell them what we want, maybe it will become more common, and if we don't get it and leave, maybe we will get it more often.

Or. Lets just keep our mouths shut so that we can spend hundreds of extra dollars to find out what others are keeping secret. I guess for those of you who are interested in the mystery of what will happen, it may just remain a mystery if you leave it up to them.

Spazen
03-17-06, 21:01
If you mention something that is banned at the AMP, then the provider gets in trouble because AMP management read about it here. Now the provider won't do it for anyone. Isn't it better that some of us get the slide?

There is always the rating system:

Looks: (0-10)
Performance: (0-10)
Overall: (0-10)

For instance:

Providers: Jennifer,Mimi
Looks: 10
Performance: 10
Overall: 10
Recommended

Provider: Sasha
Looks: 5
Performance: 0
Overall: 0
Not recommended

Who would you see?

Incidently, today the phone wasn't answered at CH2.

Since there are so many AMPs in Philly so why do we only talk about CH2?

Spazen

Meischas
03-19-06, 13:20
Stopped by CH this morning....gate across the entrance. Was like 10:30am So may not have opened yet. Anyway, grabbed a City Beat and called 813 Samson. Bottom line is services were an A. for senior members, will share info.

Jacurutu
03-19-06, 13:58
I'm fairly certain that they are gone for good. The building has seemed shuttered for some time now; and, last I checked, voicemail on the 6122 number had full for about a week. My guess is that this location is done -- with luck, they'll try again elsewhere. We'll see.

Leprechaun
03-22-06, 20:11
I called today on a whim and Deb? answered. She said they will be open this Saturday. I'd like to hear from someone if they give it a go.

Houston Fan
03-23-06, 18:46
Something just doesn't add up, they were closed for a while about a month ago and then closed again for vacation???

Mike85
03-23-06, 20:35
That's easy, I saw both of them, Jennifer just before she went for her enhancement and Mimi right before she left for good. After seeing both, I would see Mimi. In fact, she was my preference when I went there.

My point here is that rather than using the approach that we don't want to mention on line who is doing the slide for fear that others at the MP will stop her from doing it, lets tell the others that if they don't provide the slide, we are not interested and go to the one who is providing. It just brings the average up.

I've come to the conclusion that what occurs when we visit these friendly places should not be a mystery (YMMV if you allow it to), unless of course you want it to be a mystery, and you have convinced yourself that this is part of the fun. To see what will happen and how far you can get with the lady. I now simply am polite and honest up front, whisper in the ear what my intentions are, and if it is a no, I go, unless they have a better offer.

Spazen
04-06-06, 00:12
Face: 9
Body: 8
Service: 8
Additude: 8

She is very short and knows very little English. Neither bother me.

Xray
04-08-06, 22:24
I'm posting this for Debbie:

Hey everyone. I'm getting many of my old staffs back including Jennifer, Channel, Apple, Bianca and Nadiya. And I hope you will come and visit them soon. Any question call me at 215-232-6122.

Blessing,

DebbieI hope this is true some of my favs.

Xray
04-13-06, 16:56
Happy days again...with Dahill Debbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! This is Debbie from Callowhill (yes it is really me) and I just wanted everyone to know me and ****** have kissed and made up. Everyone should know everything is back to normal.

I have Jennifer,Nadiya,Apple,Vanila,Holly and Susan working this week. Channel is coming back at the end of this month. I'll be posting once a week updating everyone as to the current line-up.

best regards, debbie

I found this on the board thats starts with U. It seems they are trying to drum of business after the last break.

Sgrayeff
04-15-06, 22:01
I know a lot of you are excited at the prospect of some old favorites returning. And it's not that I didn't enjoy Channel, Jennifer and the rest of the favorites. But I got to say that I usually take the random draw and have been disappointed only once. Even then, she was gorgeous - she just had different expectations than I did.

I've found the variety every bit as exciting as the certainty of these favorites. My way isn't any better than anyone elses. I'm just saying.

SG

Timber Tree
04-21-06, 20:21
I made a visit last week to CH2, my apologies for the late post. I called and made an appointment with Jennifer. It was one of the better massage that I had before. It was never rushed, excellent massage. Extras for is not a big deal for me, it happens if it happens.

Just the massage itself for me was well worth it. It's been a while since somebody massage my neck. She cracked and popped my neck, it really releived the tension on my neck. She talked about some people was afraid of having their neck cracked or pulled. It takes guts to have the neck massage or cracked, but if your massuse knows what she is doing that is a great feeling.

We talked about how the LE was giving them problems. It's her life and she can do anything that with it. And they were not hurting anybody, I do agree with that. America is just a prude, practically everything that feels good is illegal.

Anyway, it was an excellent shower, slide was available. She was bigger than I thought and I usually go with the cuter ones. But her services was excellent.

Cota348
05-04-06, 13:08
Does anyone have any information on the current state of affairs at CH2. I’ll be in Philly next week and would consider a visit, but haven’t seen much activity on the Forum, good or bad, regarding this fine establishment.