PDA

View Full Version : Kaci

Pages : [1] 2

TampaOob
01-15-17, 00:21
Saw her the last two days. My favorite. She plans on getting her own room today. I told her I'd give out her number here to those who want it. If you tell her trent sent you and show up within an hour of contacting her she will give you a discount on her time. Bonus has both nips pierced.

AsianJohn326
01-15-17, 00:55
Saw her the last two days. My favorite. She plans on getting her own room today. I told her I'd give out her number here to those who want it. If you tell her trent sent you and show up within an hour of contacting her she will give you a discount on her time. Bonus has both nips pierced.Good thing I'm visiting tampa tonight! Any chance you could swing the digits?

PandaSoldier
01-15-17, 15:35
Saw her the last two days. My favorite. She plans on getting her own room today. I told her I'd give out her number here to those who want it. If you tell her trent sent you and show up within an hour of contacting her she will give you a discount on her time. Bonus has both nips pierced.I saw her back about 4 years ago, I'd love to get her digits and visit her again.

Member #4602
04-07-17, 21:12
Maybe Kaci will be out and about in the am. Missing it.

Cb431
04-08-17, 16:25
That girl needs a phone or a consistent schedule. "Usually out walking near 'street' and between these times," would be nice. LOL.

Member #4602
04-10-17, 17:22
That girl needs a phone or a consistent schedule. "Usually out walking near 'street' and between these times," would be nice. LOL.I get calls and text from her on the reg. To bad lately its been from other dudes phones. I supposed to see her in the am.

Cb431
04-11-17, 04:56
I get calls and text from her on the reg. To bad lately its been from other dudes phones. I supposed to see her in the am.Well, good luck. Hopefully she'll get her own phone. I couldn't imagine having to borrow someone's phone all the time.

Member #4602
04-11-17, 18:48
Well, good luck. Hopefully she'll get her own phone. I couldn't imagine having to borrow someone's phone all the time.Well I gave her the per usual 1 hour 3 strikes. Stood me up after setting up day before. Saw her standng on 142 at lunch but passed as she got into a truck. I'ma be hard pressed to pass her up as she is a great lay.

Cb431
04-11-17, 20:10
Well I gave her the per usual 1 hour 3 strikes. Stood me up after setting up day before. Saw her standng on 142 at lunch but passed as she got into a truck. I'ma be hard pressed to pass her up as she is a great lay.1 hour?? Damn you're patient. I never see her out there. Guess because she's out midday and I've got to work then.

Member #4602
04-13-17, 15:33
1 hour?? Damn you're patient. I never see her out there. Guess because she's out midday and I've got to work then.I still wonder how I never came across get before but quickly becoming my new fave. She is slim, sexy, and has the right attitude. And skills to match.

I had a great visit with her this morning. Don't care for the airmatress but with her it don't matter where. Hell we've done it right on the floor.

Cb431
04-13-17, 21:14
I still wonder how I never came across get before but quickly becoming my new fave. She is slim, sexy, and has the right attitude. And skills to match.

I had a great visit with her this morning. Don't care for the airmatress but with her it don't matter where. Hell we've done it right on the floor.Alright, alright. Don't rub it in. I'm still trying to 'cum' across her. LOL.

Member #4602
04-29-17, 08:07
Here's a pic she took the other day. She tells me she is thinking of starting a profile on here, so B. O. L. O. That.

Cb431
04-29-17, 18:21
Here's a pic she took the other day. She tells me she is thinking of starting a profile on here, so B. O. L. O. That.Awesome. Kaci being reachable is mutually beneficial. We won't have to waste gas and she won't have to walk far in this brutally hot weather.

Member #4602
05-01-17, 19:59
To my knowledge she doesn't walk often.

She is usually on 142 more so than 140 or 139.

My experience with her has been great minus a few awkward moments and her never ending paranoid ass about decent pics. No phone, except the one she borrows to call or text me which I gather is some guy she stays with.

Cb431
05-02-17, 19:03
To my knowledge she doesn't walk often.

She is usually on 142 more so than 140 or 139.

My experience with her has been great minus a few awkward moments and her never ending paranoid ass about decent pics. No phone, except the one she borrows to call or text me which I gather is some guy she stays with.Much appreciated.

Member #4602
05-12-17, 13:06
Picked her up at a place on 142. She got in and we never left the driveway. Butt ass naked in about 17 seconds. I'm really digging her a lot.

Cb431
05-12-17, 19:56
You lucky bastard. LOL.

Tell her to come on here, get a phone, or shoot off a flare next time she's short on cash.

BillySea
05-12-17, 21:29
You lucky bastard. LOL.

Tell her to come on here, get a phone, or shoot off a flare next time she's short on cash.She's much flakier and scattered than she used to be.

Cb431
05-13-17, 00:09
Finally found her at about 10:30 pm on skipper road. She was walking with some dude and acting belligerent as fuck. Needless to say I didn't scoop. Perhaps another night.

Member #4602
05-13-17, 03:04
Finally found her at about 10:30 pm on skipper road. She was walking with some dude and acting belligerent as fuck. Needless to say I didn't scoop. Perhaps another night.She has been tying one on since yesterday. You possibly passed up a good time with her.

Cb431
05-13-17, 12:47
She's much flakier and scattered than she used to be.Yeah, I think your assessment is quite accurate. But she's still really hot and difficult to pass up.

Cb431
05-13-17, 12:55
She has been tying one on since yesterday. You possibly passed up a good time with her.Possibly. But she was yelling and throwing shit. I wasn't prepared to deal with that last night. Just wanted a nice BBBJ. Didn't have the energy for a grudge-type fuck. Ended up cruising the Pasco stroll and still striking out.

Member #4602
05-13-17, 15:51
Yeah, I think your assessment is quite accurate. But she's still really hot and difficult to pass up.One man's flakey is another man's cup of crazy. She is fun. And knows it. LOL.

Member #5587
06-03-17, 00:15
Seems Kaci has a new friend to play with.

Member #5587
06-03-17, 04:16
Just dropped her off at the place on 142.

This girl is awesome. Skills, craeat oraess, and sexy beautiful. Loves giving me her best oral treatment and she's a squirter. Bonus.

Dickchainy
06-03-17, 05:36
Seems Kaci has a new friend to play with.NebJon551, elaborate.

Member #5587
06-03-17, 07:45
NebJon551, elaborate.From what Kaci told me, this gal is new to this lifestyle. I forget her real name but may go by Comma for work purposes. I saw a quick pic oc her. Looks to be around 30's early. 5'4", brunette, weight. Maybe 105 lbsish. She is gorgeous.

Member #5587
06-03-17, 07:57
I apologize for the summarized version.

So I pick her up at the duplex on 142 with the intention of having her new friend watch from the back sear. Kaci had been drinking cheap wine and was in a great mood. She spent 80% of the date using an english accent. She is always a great time. So We go to another apt of skippper rd. Well turns out thus girl is passed out. Kind of a bummer. So we go to a spot and she gives great head. Dt like a champ. Almost gagged the wine out of her. Loves to be pushed down to the bottom. Her kitty is warm. She gets wet and totally into it. I've been with dead fish before and actresses alike but she is convincing.

So far the best around for slightly higher than normal donation. She is worth it.

Cb431
06-04-17, 18:53
New friend? Sounds interesting. I've got Kaci's number but have just been too busy or tired to call lately.

Member #5587
06-04-17, 19:56
New friend? Sounds interesting. I've got Kaci's number but have just been too busy or tired to call lately.Her new friend didn't work out. Guessing this gal was just out having some excitement for a couple days.

BillySea
06-05-17, 15:48
As much as I like her comma it would be great to see her get out. I could see becoming a captain. But I won't.

Cb431
06-06-17, 12:15
As much as I like her comma it would be great to see her get out. I could see becoming a captain. But I won't.Save yourself the grief and money. She's probably run through a battalion of captains with more to take their predecessor's place.

Zync1
06-06-17, 17:11
Is this the infamous Kaci Jones?

Member #5587
06-06-17, 17:53
Is this the infamous Kaci Jones?No. This little hotty is also known as A1.

Cb431
06-06-17, 18:15
Is this the infamous Kaci Jones?You mean this Kacey?

http://kacey.naughtynsexy.com/rates.html

No. She did some time and then disappeared a year or two ago. Suspect she got clean and (hopefully) is living a productive life with a 40 hr work week.

Dickchainy
06-06-17, 22:01
You mean this Kacey?

No. She did some time and then disappeared a year or two ago. Suspect she got clean and (hopefully) is living a productive life with a 40 hr work week.Your link leads to an OLD photo of Kacey Jones. She looks less appealing in recent years. This is not her thread.

Dick

Zync1
06-07-17, 16:58
You mean this Kacey?

No. She did some time and then disappeared a year or two ago. Suspect she got clean and (hopefully) is living a productive life with a 40 hr work week.Oh ok cool.

MikeyPopZ
06-20-17, 17:54
Just dropped her off at the place on 142.

This girl is awesome. Skills, craeat oraess, and sexy beautiful. Loves giving me her best oral treatment and she's a squirter. Bonus.What's the best way to get hold of her? Is her phone number still active? When is she avail? Thanks.

Member #5587
06-20-17, 23:25
Mikhail, sorry I am no longer into monger business.

=MikeyPopZ;3437179]What's the best way to get hold of her? Is her phone number still active? When is she avail? Thanks..

Sorry.

TampaOob
07-01-17, 21:21
She's back online and I got the number.

Dickchainy
07-02-17, 21:17
She's back online and I got the number.You have my PM request for her digits, you lucky dog.
Online as in backpage or somewhere else?

Dick

TampaOob
07-03-17, 09:17
Still on 142.

You have my PM request for her digits, you lucky dog.
Online as in backpage or somewhere else?

Dick

Regular Indian
07-04-17, 10:26
Still on 142.She's riding a bike to the db on 142; she doesn't realize I'm in another vehicle. I pass her by; I have nothing but contempt for her, proceed with caution as I recently was ripped off, as in, she wanted the money upfront. I broke rule and provided it, prolly because she had a pretty face and I was hoping for a great dream, we were in her apartment and she was naked. She got off (squirted on me) and then didn't care about finishing me. Then she went to smoke crack in her squalid apartment. The place was a real turn off, it was so dirty I cant believe its not condemned, lol. I didnt want to be naked there or touch anything!

She only asked for 40, but I had hundreds in cash on me that day. scooping her was totally random, but felt like a win with her looks and demeanor. I like car fun but I agreed to go back to her place there on skipper rd.that was a mistake! It could have been worse, but I escaped with a minimal loss of two jacks and the story.

She is on my no fly list.

A1? I don't think so.

Member #5587
07-06-17, 15:23
She's riding a bike to the db on 142; she doesn't realize I'm in another vehicle. I pass her by; I have nothing but contempt for her, proceed with caution as I recently was ripped off, as in, she wanted the money upfront. I broke rule and provided it, prolly because she had a pretty face and I was hoping for a great dream, we were in her apartment and she was naked. She got off (squirted on me) and then didn't care about finishing me. Then she went to smoke crack in her squalid apartment. The place was a real turn off, it was so dirty I cant believe its not condemned, lol. I didnt want to be naked there or touch anything!

She only asked for 40, but I had hundreds in cash on me that day. scooping her was totally random, but felt like a win with her looks and demeanor. I like car fun but I agreed to go back to her place there on skipper rd.that was a mistake! It could have been worse, but I escaped with a minimal loss of two jacks and the story.

A1? I don't think so.The trick with her is to give her multiples then get your or blow yours quick. She has alwAys been a fav of mine. Yes 'ncluding Ria.

DumpsterMan
07-06-17, 19:39
The trick with her is to give her multiples then get your or blow yours quick. She has alwAys been a fav of mine. Yes 'ncluding Ria.Retirement over again, or for the 7th time?

BillySea
07-06-17, 20:24
She's riding a bike to the db on 142; she doesn't realize I'm in another vehicle. I pass her by; I have nothing but contempt for her, proceed with caution as I recently was ripped off, as in, she wanted the money upfront. I broke rule and provided it, prolly because she had a pretty face and I was hoping for a great dream, we were in her apartment and she was naked. She got off (squirted on me) and then didn't care about finishing me. Then she went to smoke crack in her squalid apartment. The place was a real turn off, it was so dirty I cant believe its not condemned, lol. I didnt want to be naked there or touch anything!

A1? I don't think so.Yeah her apartment is pretty amazing. Reminds me of what I would think a World War One bunker might look like. She loves having her pussy licked well you put a couple fingers in and one in her butt. That drives her absolutely nuts. I have seen her on and off for about 4 years. She is definitely more sketchy than she used to be. But her pussy feels like Silk.

MikeyPopZ
07-07-17, 19:49
Dude, it is rare as a fucking unicorn that I have a horrible date. I've had some girls I won't see again, but usually the date is cordial and services / flowers are exchanged as agreed. I've met her twice for hookups and both were absolutely miserable. She is paranoid, rude, conceited and she can go fuckin kick rocks barefoot in hell and I'd applaud. I went to the POS place of hers last week and she tried to give me a CBJ after I told her I wouldn't drive 20 minutes out to see her if that was her deal. I'll NEVER force a provider to do anything they don't want or are uncomfortable with, but in return I expect honesty regarding services provided. I, like RegularIndian, was sketch as fuck about her place but with her look and rate, I said bump it (I've been in shittier places in sketchier locations on this planet). She immediately pulled out some plastic, and I thought here we fuckin go again. I got exactly 1 min of covered head before she was ready to fuck. She only wanted mish and told me 3 minutes in that I needed to hurry. I told her flip over and she got pissy. She did flip doggy and I mumbled something under my breath. She jumped up and started talking shit. I took off the profo, flinged it at her and threw my shit on. She told me in one breath that she didn't even want tulips, but immediately corrected herself. I couldn't find the Lincoln in my bag so I balled up a Jack and threw it behind the bed and walked out.

I can tolerate a meet that doesn't work out. What I can't tolerate is a crackhead ***** who is so stuck on herself she can't see she isn't who she used to be (or so I've heard) and needs to snap the fuck to. She stunk, looked like shit and her service was right on par. Fuck A1 / Kaci or whoever the fuck that stank trick is. Go rot somewhere alone w / your glass stick and stop fuckin mongers over.

Dickchainy
07-07-17, 20:05
The trick with her is to give her multiples then get your or blow yours quick .... I want to be sure I understand what you mean by that. Correct me if I paraphrase this incorrectly.

You recommend paying Kaci more and spending less time with her and that will make a man's time with her better.

Do I read you right?

Dick

Member #5587
07-08-17, 08:07
I want to be sure I understand what you mean by that. Correct me if I paraphrase this incorrectly.

You recommend paying Kaci more and spending less time with her and that will make a man's time with her better.

Do I read you right?

DickYeah, you read that wrong.

You pay her what you agree to.

In my encounters with her, I have never had a bad time. We hit it off right bad she's is a great lay. My pont is wuth her if you compromise with hef. You will not be disappointed. She is funny, cool, chill, cute as hell, and she has skill. Our next visit was to be done on the hood of my car. Only drawback is her god danm no pics deal.

Cb431
07-08-17, 08:15
Damn. A1 has become Z1? Say it ain't so.

Member #5587
07-13-17, 16:17
Got a text out if the blue from her. Haven't had a decent text in awhile. Other than pocket text of jumbles.

Anyway, set it up at the apt. Trust me that place isn't as bad as some of the other snit holes we do other girls at. At least three were no roaches crawling on my clothes afterwards.

I can only speak from my experiences with her. But as I said before never a bad time. No drama. Slutty flirty attitude great, skills awesome, looks great. She did have her nip piercings removed. No pics as I did not even think about it once we got undressed.

Member #5587
07-20-17, 16:58
Great time as alwAys, no drama, no fuss, no bossyness. Just straight suckin and fuckin. Never made it out of the drive way. Standard donation with nice tip.

PandaSoldier
07-29-17, 16:49
So anyone got her functioning number? I'd like to get back in touch with this one.

Member #5587
09-19-17, 21:41
It was a great surprise when I spied this little freak on 139. She ran her errand and I cut the block. Minute later she jumps in and to sum it up th e next 2 minutes were awesome. LOL. Great time as always. She gets it and knows her role. Repeat customer. For sure. Sorry we didn't talk to much and damn she has no phone. So this morning was a good day.

Cb431
09-21-17, 13:42
That would explain why she never answered the fb message.

Rook77
10-14-17, 10:35
Took a early morning cruise thru nowatney and spotted a petite blonde on 142nd nicely dressed, that looked to be the one and only Kaci, looped around and scooped her up, made introductions with LEO check out of the way we discussed reports on the board (yes she knows about it) and she claims her bad reviews are from people she just didn't like or that were belligerent her words! Well she must've liked me because this girl is a total pleaser and gave an amazing bbbjdt, free to roam as long as hands were clean! I'd definitely repeat if I find her again since she has no digits!

Member #5587
10-28-17, 07:55
Had to come to town for work and find Kaci along the route. She's was drinking Seagrams JMC. She was alittle paranoid of the location but calmed down after a few minutes into her oral instruction. Always a great time never any pissyness. She Is the shit. Period! Anyway, dropped her at Hess a few hours ago. She says she's putting herself in the sidelines for a while to start working out and get herself back to where she's happy. As if she isn't hot enough already. Smh. Slightly higher than normal generosity shown. On a side note.

I tried to get in touch with Jenn off Busch. A day later I get her replies. Can't keep a decent line of communication going then I will not waste my time no matter who she is.

Skiper
11-13-17, 22:41
Hate (hate).
I'm your hate.
I'm your hate when you want love.
Pay (pay).
Pay the price.
Pay, for nothing's fair.

Hey (hey).
I'm your life.
I'm the one who took you there.
Hey (hey).
I'm your life.
And I no longer care.

I'm your dream, make you real.
I'm your eyes when you must steal.
I'm your pain when you can't feel.
Sad but true.

I'm your truth, telling lies.
I'm your reason, alibis.
I'm inside, open your eyes.
I'm you.

Sad but true.

Member #5587
11-21-17, 19:27
Anyone have a way to contact Kaci?. Please inbox me.

Member #5587
11-29-17, 05:45
Was on my way to work with no rime for love dr. Jones but I spotted her. Had to scoop. Never a bad time and no complaints. She's going in for the night supposedly. Just dropped her on 139.

Member #5587
12-13-17, 13:32
Yep a broken record. Great as always. She was on 139 early this morning.

Cb431
12-13-17, 19:50
Yep a broken record. Great as always. She was on 139 early this morning.How early? Never seem to find her.

Member #5587
12-15-17, 19:15
How early? Never seem to find her.Usually anywhere between 12 a to 430 a.

ComeGetItA1
01-19-18, 21:48
I have digits now. Folwer and Nebraska area.

Thia ia kaci.

Member #5977
01-20-18, 02:39

Thia ia kaci.Your inbox is full and needs to be emptied.

Cb431
01-20-18, 10:27
Your inbox is full and needs to be emptied.Yeah, I second that. Has anyone grabbed her new number before her inbox filled up?

Pussylicker2
01-22-18, 11:05
May I have your number? Thanks.

Jonda1
02-02-18, 05:15
Hung out with her this morning for some pre breakfast fun. She is good company, fun, and skills to match. Dropped her off in a disheveled mess. A1.

Cb431
02-02-18, 15:44
Seems that phone she had didn't last long.

TampaOob
02-03-18, 14:25
I know I have provided I for some of you in the past, looking for the new one now thanks.

Cb431
02-03-18, 16:16
I know I have provided I for some of you in the past, looking for the new one now thanks.Kaci posted on here once a couple of weeks ago, but then never returned. No one can get her number because she needs to clear her inbox. But since she never returned I surmise she's already lost her phone. I've been out looking day, night, and even very early morning and never see her out. Jonda1 (justajon) seems to be the only one who can consistently find her or the only one that ever mentions finding her.

Skiper
02-03-18, 20:54
Good places to look; Fowler and Nebraska or Fowler, the big Notell, (Is it Rodeway?) near Florida Ave.

Tell her She should pm me her number, and ask me to post a few pictures I took a while back. She looked damn good in a few of those! She can get my burner phone number from Ashley.

You are still reading the posts here right Kaci? Text me.

Cb431
02-04-18, 16:34
Good places to look; Fowler and Nebraska or Fowler, the big Notell, (Is it Rodeway?) near Florida Ave.

Tell her She should pm me her number, and ask me to post a few pictures I took a while back. She looked damn good in a few of those! She can get my burner phone number from Ashley.

You are still reading the posts here right Kaci? Text me.I'd like to see those pictures.

Skiper
02-05-18, 01:48
I'd like to see those pictures.I'll bet you would.

Jonda1
02-13-18, 02:50
Had some time to kill so I took alittle drive through Nowatney and spotted Kaci walking toward Flether. I pick her up and off we go. She is awesome right now. Not just skill set but cool as hell attitude and my level of crazy and adventurous and sexy. I love her spinner body, tiny A cups. I do miss her nipple rings though. For me. There is no comparison. My burner is toast so I don't even have her old number anymore. So far, I've been lucky finding her when I do.

BillySea
02-13-18, 18:21
Called her the other day on her new phone and set up a date. Maybe I'm a sucker, but I like Kaci. I could see spending the weekend down in the keys with her. I find her interesting to spend time with. I hope at some point she finds peace with herself and works towards some goals. But I'm afraid if that happens, I won't have the opportunity to see her again.

Cb431
02-13-18, 19:13
She looks great in the new fb profile picture. It's a shame she's so difficult to find.

Jonda1
02-14-18, 06:26
She looks great in the new fb profile picture. It's a shame she's so difficult to find.She has mentioned to me her plan in the near future. Though it will be hard, I wish her the very best. She said she will keep a couple of us on her contact list.

Buster Hymen
02-14-18, 14:25
I have been with her maybe 6 times in the last 6 months. Every time she has a different number. Every time she tells me how she is sick of dope and wants to clean up and lead a normal life. Unless she gets out of the area, nothing will change with her.

I have always had a good time with her. Almost every time, she is a different person, her mood and demeanor seem to change often. She has always been decent with me though, and very willing and accommodating, so I really don't care about the other drama circling her and her life.

Jonda1
02-16-18, 23:57
She's back to her old number but is out of minutes as of 130 ish. Anyway, met up with her at her place and she had guest. Some working lady which I didn't ask the name, she was sleeping in the couch and had her roommate in the bedroom. Needless to say we started in the kitchen for some of her invigorating oral then switched to doggy with her bent over the halfwall. Ended up on the couch right across from said sleeping woman on the couch. What can I say. Same level shit. Awesome as always.

Left for a couple of hours and asked for a round two. Of course she was down. So head back with same said woman on the couch, passed out. But this time we were in the bedroom. Locked the door, music up and we picked up where we left off a few hours before. Awesome times for sure.

Skiper
02-25-18, 18:46
I came across her twice last week, first time she ignored me. The second time she agreed to visit our mutual friend. I got a couple photos and he told me later that the 'date' went a well as expected. I'm a sucker for a cute face that knows how to pose naked. When I can catch her in a good mood things seem to go well with her.

Member #5977
03-17-18, 11:07
Spent some time w Kaci a few nights ago. First time for me. Really gorgeous. My type of tight hard figure. Sweet as pie. Had a really nice demeanor. YMMV. But would see her again.

Jonda1
03-25-18, 18:14
Is there another site that Kaci is reviewed on? I know she sees a few different guys but hardly a review.

JasonFairfax
04-03-18, 16:04
Anyone got Kacis number?

RockinHard
04-09-18, 19:30
Anyone got Kacis number?I know curiosity can be cunning, however, I would advise to avoid Kaci aka "A1".

Jonda1
04-10-18, 11:46
I know curiosity can be cunning, however, I would advise to avoid Kaci aka "A1".Is there a reason for the warning?

Skiper
05-21-18, 22:51
Kaci, A1. I wish she could come live at my house.

Right Buddy?

PandaSoldier
05-28-18, 22:02
Kaci, A1. I wish she could come live at my house.

Right Buddy?I could take her in for a bit if she had her damn phone working.

Skipher
05-30-18, 20:30
I could take her in for a bit if she had her damn phone working.Looked to me like she was missing a tooth last I saw her. Still much better looking than most streetwalkers.

PandaSoldier
06-02-18, 07:10
Looked to me like she was missing a tooth last I saw her. Still much better looking than most streetwalkers.I first saw this doll back about 5 years ago, she fell off the face of the planet and resurfaced out of the blue. Been trying to find this kitty for a while, but either have bad luck roaming the streets or when someone finally gets her number it goes dead.

Skiper
06-04-18, 20:11
This photo was from spring 2018.

Cb431
06-19-18, 20:32
Anybody seeing Kaci on the side?Awesome picture. Thanks!

Maybe she'll surface again.

Chris5
06-19-18, 21:36
Kaci is super hot! Kaci if you're reading this PLEASE visit Orlando! We would love to throw cash your way here.

C5.

Blackberry7
06-19-18, 21:43
Anybody seeing Kaci on the side?My god does she look sweet. Would love to spin her around a few times.

HoChaser1
06-20-18, 01:48
She looks absolutely delicious. Looks very skinny since last I was with her, but still drop dead gorgeous.

Anybody seeing Kaci on the side?

BillySea
06-20-18, 14:20
Anybody seeing Kaci on the side?She sent me a Facebook message a couple days ago that she was available, but then went ghost on me.

Member #5977
06-20-18, 21:02
She sent me a Facebook message a couple days ago that she was available, but then went ghost on me.Last time I saw her I dreamed she MADE me FF her. Have also recently received a FB message and been ghosted. She's famous for disappearing for days at a time. She's the hottest, though a big part of me hopes she can kick the 'boy' so she can return to what was once a rather upper middle class life.

Skiper
07-28-18, 23:13
Last time I saw her I dreamed she MADE me FF her. Have also recently received a FB message and been ghosted. She's famous for disappearing for days at a time. She's the hottest, though a big part of me hopes she can kick the 'boy' so she can return to what was once a rather upper middle class life.Any of you guys have a working number for her?

MikeyPopZ
08-03-18, 14:15
I know curiosity can be cunning, however, I would advise to avoid Kaci aka "A1".Ditto. Three visits with this chic. Not one of them fun. No doubt. She's cute. Seems we just didn't vibe. Maybe I'll catch her on a good day. Not losing any sleep over it.

Similar situation with Ashley. Sad because I have fun with 95% of the friends I find. I hear such good things about these two and blah.

My $.02.

Ziggy62
08-03-18, 17:06

Thia ia kaci.If you see this message, would you please pm me your number, and thanks, Ziggy.

Skipher
08-03-18, 20:24
Kaci that's how she rolls.

CGuy2
08-03-18, 20:43
Kaci that's how she rolls.Chicago sucks compared to your scene.

Casey3939
08-04-18, 02:54
Kaci that's how she rolls.What's up with her mouth in the first pic? Teeth are black.

BlueInc
08-05-18, 08:46
Kaci looks like a nice pull.

Anyone have recent contact and / or digits?

Mad Michael J
08-06-18, 09:49
Anyone have recent digits for this spinner?

Greek?

LetsSeeHere
08-06-18, 16:31
Kaci that's how she rolls.Does she do greek and do you have digits?

Arcaster
08-10-18, 11:34
If someone has her current contact info please PM me!

Jonda1
08-10-18, 23:07
If someone has her current contact info please PM me!She has no phone as per usual.

Rook77
09-08-18, 12:08
Took a cruise thru Nowatney this morning spotted Kaci totally blitzed out of her mind, to the white knight trying to hold her up and get her in the car for what seemed like forever as the neighborhood watched, next time abort mission LOL it ain't worth that much unwanted attention!

RookieMonger
09-08-18, 12:30
Took a cruise thru Nowatney this morning spotted Kaci totally blitzed out of her mind, to the white knight trying to hold her up and get her in the car for what seemed like forever as the neighborhood watched, next time abort mission LOL it ain't worth that much unwanted attention!Wow! That's sad to hear! Great chick when she's not tweaking!

Jonda1
09-08-18, 13:55
Took a cruise thru Nowatney this morning spotted Kaci totally blitzed out of her mind, to the white knight trying to hold her up and get her in the car for what seemed like forever as the neighborhood watched, next time abort mission LOL it ain't worth that much unwanted attention!Oh come on Rook, you didn't get out to help? LOL. Was she blitzed or just having trouble walking?

TampaOob
09-10-18, 10:51
Another provider said her foot no longer works.

Jonda1
09-10-18, 12:18
Another provider said her foot no longer works.That's what I was hinting at without putting it out there.

Jonda1
09-10-18, 18:40
That's what I was hinting at without putting it out there.She is in a bad way right now. And to top off her troubles she has no phone for the moment.

RookieMonger
09-10-18, 19:04
Another provider said her foot no longer works.WTF?? Dam, that sucks. Well I guess we have to pick her up now. Like literally!128563;.

Skiper
09-14-18, 23:36
WTF?? Dam, that sucks. Well I guess we have to pick her up now. Like literally!128563;.She's fine, slight limb. Looks sexy as fuck! I love those little titties! Nice attitude too. SELP!

One of you should take her out for a real meal, she's getting skinny.

RookieMonger
09-15-18, 00:07
She's fine, slight limb. Looks sexy as fuck! I love those little titties! Nice attitude too. SELP!

One of you should take her out for a real meal, she's getting skinny.If she had a phone and was able to contact her, I'd take her out for lunch and some Wal Mart shopping.

Jonda1
09-15-18, 13:05
If she had a phone and was able to contact her, I'd take her out for lunch and some Wal Mart shopping.

8133690223. She stays in the cut on 139.
She's been burning my bridge for a while so I'm looking at her friend Ashley Not much else is catching my interest as of late and getting tired of her drama.

Skiper
09-15-18, 18:13
8133690223. She stays in the cut on 139.
She's been burning my bridge for a while so I'm looking at her friend Ashley Not much else is catching my interest as of late and getting tired of her drama.Drama? I didn't see any last couple visits. Do tell, should be entertaining to the group.

Skiper
09-15-18, 18:16
If she had a phone and was able to contact her, I'd take her out for lunch and some Wal Mart shopping.139 from 15th to 19th.

She does not like spicy chicken wings. Maybe some hot fries with cold ketchup & mayo. She really likes the mayo.

Jonda1
09-15-18, 19:56
Drama? I didn't see any last couple visits. Do tell, should be entertaining to the group.I'm sure you haven't Skiper.

Most times I don't either. Just miscommunications mostly. And since I have scaled way back on my mongering, I don't even bother with a back up plan. Sorry I'm sure this is not the juciey gossip the room was hinging on. LOL. Win some. Loose some and tomorrow is a new day. As I always say.

Skiper
09-21-18, 22:59
If she had a phone and was able to contact her, I'd take her out for lunch and some Wal Mart shopping.Did you take her to Wendy's for a hot and juicy?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=507690&d=1537409681

Jonda1
11-11-18, 17:12
Its been awhile, I'd like to see KC agsin. Will someone pass along to her jeepguy is asking.

Jonda1
11-12-18, 10:24
Saw her this morning early. Scooped her and off we went. She was tired and wasn't her usual self. But did catch up on things dropped her back at the cut. 139. Hopefully she can get back to her self. It's been rough for her for awhile. I really dig her but know when to say when. Check out her new tats.

Buster Hymen
11-13-18, 01:32
Saw her this morning early. Scooped her and off we went. She was tired and wasn't her usual self. But did catch up on things dropped her back at the cut. 139. Hopefully she can get back to her self. It's been rough for her for awhile. I really dig her but know when to say when. Check out her new tats.I have been with her a couple times over the last week. She has always been one of the most YMMV girl out there. Sort of a jekyll and hyde personality. Not sure I will do her again; there has always been some kind of drama, not necessarily always her fault, seems like drama follows this girl.

She has been hanging with Candace, who is older and actually a great fuck. They both have been operating out of the trap house on the north side of 140th between 15th and 19th.

She told me those hearts on her nipples are a temporary tattoo, and said she really hated them.

Jonda1
11-13-18, 06:03
I have been with her a couple times over the last week. She has always been one of the most YMMV girl out there. Sort of a jekyll and hyde personality. Not sure I will do her again; there has always been some kind of drama, not necessarily always her fault, seems like drama follows this girl.

She has been hanging with Candace, who is older and actually a great fuck. They both have been operating out of the trap house on the north side of 140th between 15th and 19th.

She told me those hearts on her nipples are a temporary tattoo, and said she really hated them.Glad they are temps. It takes away from her looks. Although she is a few small well placed tats already. I know the house you mention. Guess they worked early and went in. Missed her this morning.

Cb431
11-16-18, 19:54
Looks to be enjoying her work in that last picture. She's just savoring it.

SuckMyDicka2
11-17-18, 21:46
Kaci from a little while ago. (not sure when).Tattoos on tits should be illegal.

Buster Hymen
11-18-18, 00:16
I've been spending more time passing thru Nowatney in search of this Frankie chick, but have not seen her. However, on my run yesterday, I did see Kaci, she saw me, so I stopped. Per my earlier note about drama, I wasn't going to partake, but she was really sober and apologized profusely for the previous drama, so I had her jump in. I was glad I did, yesterday was one of her "good days".

When Kaci is in a good state of mind, she is unbelievably good to be with. I ended up having one of the best experiences with a working girl in quite awhile. She is a real sweetie when she is in a good mood.

Several things of note, she told me the trap house she was working out of got busted the day before. Also, she now tells me the tats are real, (the nipple hearts), but they are a work in progress and not yet done. So I don't know what to believe; you know what they say about how to tell when a working girl is lying, you know it when her lips are moving. [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

BTW, she just picked up a phone. I got digits, but for any of you that know Kaci, the life of her working phone is measured in hours, not days or weeks. I will share her new number only with seniors with good history, sorry newbies.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

FYI to all you partisan guys, this isn't about me being left or right blue or red, I laugh at all you fuckers that think either side represents your interests. This action is because the forum isn't about that. Pussy is apolitical.

A2

Smitty Qbert
11-18-18, 01:41
Indeed and if your intent was to make sure that happened you would have used the Report Post button not engaged

A2

OdieB
11-18-18, 10:04
They can't help themselves

it takes two to tango, apparently you can't either.

A2

Skiper
11-18-18, 10:29
I've been spending more time passing thru Nowatney in search of this Frankie chick, but have not seen her. However, on my run yesterday, I did see Kaci, she saw me, so I stopped. Per my earlier note about drama, I wasn't going to partake, but she was really sober and apologized profusely for the previous drama, so I had her jump in. I was glad I did, yesterday was one of her "good days".

When Kaci is in a good state of mind, she is unbelievably good to be with. I ended up having one of the best experiences with a working girl in quite awhile. She is a real sweetie when she is in a good mood.

Several things of note, she told me the trap house she was working out of got busted the day before. Also, she now tells me the tats are real, (the nipple hearts), but they are a work in progress and not yet done. So I don't know what to believe; you know what they say about how to tell when a working girl is lying, you know it when her lips are moving. [Deleted by Admin]

BTW, she just picked up a phone. I got digits, but for any of you that know Kaci, the life of her working phone is measured in hours, not days or weeks. I will share her new number only with seniors with good history, sorry newbies.Please share her number, I'll post pictures with the new tattoos!

I asked about posting photos with a cock in her mouth. She said "sure, if I look good" first time I've heard that from a worker!

She's also been known to tell guys " Your cum tastes good daddy!" So, if this kind of worker turns you on, look for her in beautiful Nowatney!

Buster Hymen
11-18-18, 22:36
Please share her number, I'll post pictures with the new tattoos!

I asked about posting photos with a cock in her mouth. She said "sure, if I look good" first time I've heard that from a worker!

She's also been known to tell guys " Your cum tastes good daddy!" So, if this kind of worker turns you on, look for her in beautiful Nowatney!PM sent. Take some good photos.

OdieB
11-19-18, 08:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

I guess you got stuck on the big words when I redacted the part of his post what got your panties in such a wad. From my perspective it looks like I ended it but I guess trolls gotta troll.

A2

Pussylicker2
11-19-18, 14:15
BTW, she just picked up a phone. I got digits, but for any of you that know Kaci, the life of her working phone is measured in hours, not days or weeks. I will share her new number only with seniors with good history, sorry newbies.
I'd love to get her number!

Pussylicker2
11-20-18, 14:07
So I call her about 11, no answer. I drive to the area and call her at noon, and she answers! She says give her an hour and wants me to send her a picture of me. So I text her a picture of me, and wait an hour, and call her again. No answer. I'm not going to waste the whole day! She said something about taking a shower so I'm going to call her again after I post this.

Smitty Qbert
11-21-18, 02:35
Indeed and if your intent was to make sure that happened you would have used the Report Post button not engaged

A2Sorry, forgot there is that button.

Pussylicker2
11-21-18, 11:07
She said something about taking a shower so I'm going to call her again after I post this.She answered the phone, she was slurring her speech some and I couldn't understand her. I don't really hear all that well, so maybe I should have texted instead, but she tells me I'm weird and hangs up. I've been strung along before, so I'm not too bummed out as it could have gone on for hours.

Jonda1
11-22-18, 07:10
Spent some much needed quality time with her yesterday. I'm sorry but selfishly not sorry when I read you guys having a less than desirable time with our miss A1. She is the shit, the bees knees if you will. NAY! Dare I say, in my humble opinion, she is hands down the best provider around. And please don't read anything more into this, we have had our minor disagreements but she has an addiction, so it comes with the territory of seeing her.

Skiper
11-22-18, 19:49
Spent some much needed quality time with her yesterday. I'm sorry but selfishly not sorry when I read you guys having a less than desirable time with our miss A1. She is the shit, the bees knees if you will. NAY! Dare I say, in my humble opinion, she is hands down the best provider around. And please don't read anything more into this, we have had our minor disagreements but she has an addiction, so it comes with the territory of seeing her.Is she staying with Ashley?

Jonda1
11-23-18, 11:37
Is she staying with Ashley?No. In her usual areas.

Skipher
11-24-18, 01:04
I saw her out tonight, she looks skinny. Can one of you take her out for a real dinner?

Skiper
12-01-18, 22:01
Kaci A1 Nowatney area.

Jonda1
12-01-18, 22:51
Kaci A1 Nowatney area.Did you take her out for real dinner?

Skiper
12-02-18, 00:15
Did you take her out for real dinner?No, but she did get a little something.

Sukerxxx
12-02-18, 00:41
I saw her about 2 years ago in one of my trips to Florida and she was "retired" at the time, and when I found her she was drunk and she looked Hot as hell, I had fun with her for like 40 coins, she told me she was on school and I actually catch her in one of her "relapsed moments" but now she looks like the candy is taking a toll on her. You could even see the big "band aid" on her arm. But I guess every makes their own bed. Just sad to see her that "skinny".

PurgeNight834
12-15-18, 01:59
Yesterday when I wanted a date with her I need this right now she possibly finally let me got what I want if she can stop dashing away from me too much and get interference from those people that get in the way I want to do this thing to give her my token of appreciation for this for letting get a date with you again Kaci I need sometime to go alone just to regroup myself and get some time this is what I needed for.

Skiper
12-16-18, 01:22
Yesterday when I wanted a date with her I need this right now she possibly finally let me got what I want if she can stop dashing away from me too much and get interference from those people that get in the way I want to do this thing to give her my token of appreciation for this for letting get a date with you again Kaci I need sometime to go alone just to regroup myself and get some time this is what I needed for.

The last time I saw her I was doing a date there and when I was being diss I didn't appreciate her doing that to me at all when I finally get her I got her right where I wanted her that's when I deserve to have this.What in the hell? Anybody have a Purge to English translator? Sounds to me like she couldn't figure out what you wanted.

HoChaser1
12-17-18, 09:30
I'm sorry but those messages made me laugh. He sounds like one of my work clients from Brazil. I can't understand shit he sends me. But, I respect my fellow monger. He is trying and with time will get better with his English and writing. Good luck to him.

What in the hell? Anybody have a Purge to English translator? Sounds to me like she couldn't figure out what you wanted.

Skiper
12-17-18, 21:39
I'm sorry but those messages made me laugh. He sounds like one of my work clients from Brazil. I can't understand shit he sends me. But, I respect my fellow monger. He is trying and with time will get better with his English and writing. Good luck to him.Shit, sorry I had not thought of that! I thought he was just drunk or something.

Sorry Purge. Dude I think you need to make it clear to Kaci what you want and how long you need her right when you pick her up. Most times, she's just fine. But then again she knows exactly what I'm looking for, so we are on the same page.

Jonda1
12-30-18, 15:00
Yesterday when I wanted a date with her I need this right now she possibly finally let me got what I want if she can stop dashing away from me too much and get interference from those people that get in the way I want to do this thing to give her my token of appreciation for this for letting get a date with you again Kaci I need sometime to go alone just to regroup myself and get some time this is what I needed for.So you did the date with her or what?

PurgeNight834
12-30-18, 17:32
So you did the date with her or what?Last few weeks I did.

Member #5977
01-26-19, 23:11
Have spent a few evenings with her before. Has this babe got any dependable digits yet?

PurgeNight
01-27-19, 03:09
Have spent a few evenings with her before. Has this babe got any dependable digits yet?Not that I know of that.

Badal
01-27-19, 09:44
Have spent a few evenings with her before. Has this babe got any dependable digits yet?She is at La Lig on Florida sev.

Skiper
01-27-19, 11:56
She is at La Lig on Florida sev.She told me she has a nice room there. I saw her yesterday. The room is just north of Fowler at the infamous motel.

PurgeNight
01-27-19, 20:33
She told me she has a nice room there. I saw her yesterday. The room is just north of Fowler at the infamous motel.Motel managers can be a jackasses these days watch out for them.

PurgeNight
01-28-19, 00:46
She told me she has a nice room there. I saw her yesterday. The room is just north of Fowler at the infamous motel.That's where she stays at sometimes I need to give it sometime to cool off a moment.

Buster Hymen
01-30-19, 01:41
Saw Kaci walking 140th tonight. I was already spent from the date with Lo, so I simply asked her where she was staying and to set up a date for tomorrow. She had her phone on her but the battery was dead.

She said she is back basically living wherever she can find a spot, said she was at the Lamplighter but they kicked her out yesterday. She was really cold and asked for a few bucks for a cup of coffee, gave her 5 bucks.

I had seen a quick glimpse of the girl that Skiper reported on, she turned and walked into the Nephi apartments. I picked up Kaci further down and after I gave her the cash she asked me to drive her up to the apartments, and said she needed to meet back up with Candace. I told her she was walking into the apartment parking lot.

I highly doubt she will be at the time and place we agreed on for tomorrow, we will see. I wish she kept a phone, she is one of the better girls out there.

PurgeNight
02-07-19, 08:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You're either a chick she used to work with or a boyfriend she dumped, fuck off

A2

Soitseemtoobe
02-09-19, 16:51
So I finally found kaci yesterday around 12 pm. She was high as hell by 142. Since there has been so much talk about her I decided to pick her up even though she was nodding off while walking. Soon as she got in and we started heading to spot to park she nods off, but when we parked she went to work right away. All I wanted was a BJ and I got a damn good one. Dropped her off at some apts on 19th and went on my way. She did have a working number but we know how that goes. Overall I enjoyed my 1st time with a1 will try FS next time.

PurgeNight83
02-10-19, 08:26
I always have a feeling that she keeps on doing me the wrong signals that I don't like.

LA1215
02-20-19, 14:34
Extend your birthday wishes to Kaci (still A-1) because she will be thirty on Friday.

LA1215.

JustAJon45
02-20-19, 19:31
Extend your birthday wishes to Kaci (still A-1) because she will be thirty on Friday.

LA1215.She told me a few hours ago she has no phone. Had to cut things short with her today as she had her attention on other things. Maybe you guys will give her a great bday.

MadMax67
02-20-19, 20:36

LA1215.She spent her birthday with me last year at the Red roof in Brandon. Her POS BF was so pissed off he called the cops on me and said I kidnapped her. They showed up at my house. Now he's gone away hopefully for good.

PurgeNight83
02-21-19, 00:58
This maybe Kaci birthday but you know what I'm taking sometime off for a moment because every time I ask her for a date and take off but you know what this maybe her birthday but I'm going to leave this be and find away back to success for another time because she will see why I'm returned she ll see just wait and she ll find out soon enough this was giving me a hard time well this time it's not she may not understand but I'll fixed this back she'll see.

JustAJon45
02-21-19, 08:32
This maybe Kaci birthday but you know what I'm taking sometime off for a moment because every time I ask her for a date and take off but you know what this maybe her birthday but I'm going to leave this be and find away back to success for another time because she will see why I'm returned she ll see just wait and she ll find out soon enough this was giving me a hard time well this time it's not she may not understand but I'll fixed this back she'll see.So I hear that girl driving the car pulled a knife on A1. What's up with that? And whatvis her name does she have a number?

Someone1234
02-21-19, 10:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PurgeNight83
02-21-19, 14:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PurgeNight83
02-21-19, 14:19
[Deleted by Admin]

PurgeNight83
02-21-19, 18:14
[Deleted by Admin]

Someone1234
02-21-19, 21:08
[Deleted by Admin]

Skiper
02-22-19, 07:33
Kaci says:

"Why do you boys argue over little old me? For the right donation I'll suck your cock while the other bangs my pussy from behind!

Can't we all just get along?

PurgeNight83
02-22-19, 08:14
Kaci says:

"Why do you boys argue over little old me? For the right donation I'll suck your cock while the other bangs my pussy from behind!

Can't we all just get along?I think I'll find another move just to get her.

Attention hmmm.

JustAJon45
02-22-19, 08:31
Kaci says:

Can't we all just get along?Second that.

PurgeNight83
02-22-19, 08:35
Kaci says:

Can't we all just get along?Matter a fact I'll look for a way back for myself for a moment.

CountryBoy333
02-22-19, 08:55
Happy Birthday Kaci have a great day!

MadMax67
02-22-19, 10:37
Kaci says:

Can't we all just get along?What a nice young lady she is. Oh wait she turns 30 today! Too old for me. Time to move on.

PurgeNight83
02-22-19, 14:13
Happy birthday Kaci.

Cb431
02-22-19, 16:54
Kaci says:

Can't we all just get along?What's the right donation or secret to get pictures of her? I've asked a few girls when I've remembered. Offered extra donation, that they can cover their face if they want, but so far not one has gone for it. Latest attempt:

NicePapacito
02-22-19, 17:53
Happy birthday my sweet nothings.

Admin2
02-23-19, 00:38
Happy birthday Kaci.And there is literally nothing that can be done about it. He's in love with Kaci, it's apparent and is lashing out like a 5 year old. If I ban this user he will just switch to one of the other 20 or 30 he already has made because this d-bag has nothing better in life to do that site in the basement of his mom's house wearing his grannies panties on his head smearing peanut butter on his dick and jerking off thinking about this chick Kaci. He has no life and never will which is why he's never, ever going away.

Click his name, click lick view profile, click add to ignore list. Then when he switches users do the same. Eventually he his three brain cells will line up and obsess about something else.

And for fucks sake please don't embarrass yourself with your utter and complete ignorance of networking by suggesting I IP ban him. That shit hasn't worked since the 90's and until we completely switch to the hex addressing in IP6 it will never work again.

A2

PurgeNight83
02-23-19, 01:43
And there is literally nothing that can be done about it. He's in love with Kaci, it's apparent and is lashing out like a 5 year old. If I ban this user he will just switch to one of the other 20 or 30 he already has made because this d-bag has nothing better in life to do that site in the basement of his mom's house wearing his grannies panties on his head smearing peanut butter on his dick and jerking off thinking about this chick Kaci. He has no life and never will which is why he's never, ever going away.

Click his name, click lick view profile, click add to ignore list. Then when he switches users do the same. Eventually he his three brain cells will line up and obsess about something else.

And for fucks sake please don't embarrass yourself with your utter and complete ignorance of networking by suggesting I IP ban him. That shit hasn't worked since the 90's and until we completely switch to the hex addressing in IP6 it will never work again.

A2First off do me a favor and stfu ok I know Kaci for recent months asshole so if you got something to suggest me then mention this bullshit to my face harder assclown coward.

Lol, I always laugh at guys who don't see the irony of calling me out for being a keyboard warrior from behind their keyboard.

This isn't me laughing with you trollo, this is me laughing at you and yes, I would do it to your face if you were standing in front of me.

A2

PurgeNight83
02-23-19, 01:54
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Rook77
02-23-19, 02:12
What's the right donation or secret to get pictures of her? I've asked a few girls when I've remembered. Offered extra donation, that they can cover their face if they want, but so far not one has gone for it. Latest attempt:I usually ask if I can get a pic or two to use in my review of them, I've never offered extra donation for something that will benefit their business, if they decline no big deal! Our pics and reviews is what makes others want to visit these girls, and what turns 60 qv full GFE girls into 100 BBBJ girls overnight (gps) so most that I've come across are camera friendly especially if you explain economics to them LOL!

PurgeNight83
02-23-19, 03:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Cb431
02-23-19, 08:43
I usually ask if I can get a pic or two to use in my review of them, I've never offered extra donation for something that will benefit their business, if they decline no big deal! Our pics and reviews is what makes others want to visit these girls, and what turns 60 qv full GFE girls into 100 BBBJ girls overnight (gps) so most that I've come across are camera friendly especially if you explain economics to them LOL!Thank you! I'll give that a try.

Rub101
02-23-19, 09:03
What's the right donation or secret to get pictures of her? I've asked a few girls when I've remembered. Offered extra donation, that they can cover their face if they want, but so far not one has gone for it. Latest attempt:Maybe she don't trust you, yet.

BillySea
02-23-19, 11:58
Happy belated birthday!! Hope you are well. Please take care of yourself.

Drd2005
03-07-19, 23:11
Does Kaci have a working digit now cause you never know.

PurgeNight83
03-08-19, 09:49
Does Kaci have a working digit now cause you never know.Well she does thought you never ask.

Premilio
03-08-19, 13:36
Does Kaci have a working digit now cause you never know.Could someone share link or digits?

PurgeNight83
03-08-19, 18:27
Could someone share link or digits?She use to have a working digit but not anymore.

BigGreg
03-09-19, 13:58
Who the heck is Kaci?

Skiper
03-09-19, 23:27
Who the heck is Kaci?There are multiple photos posted;.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=502846&d=1533342282

EuroSleaze
03-10-19, 12:18
Hello Tampa scene! First post. Been mongering the Nebraska track. Strip clubs addictedly / religiously since 2005. I scooped Kaci in SC yesterday afternoon on 140th and 12th. She climbed in right in front of the 2 marked HCSOs parked at the Manchester Apts. I was sober and no drugs in my car, so fuck it! Because, as you all know, once around the block and these bitches just vanish. Besides, I've been riding this little sugar pony Kaci for 7 years now and its always great GFE / PSE. Never had any issues with A1 except for minor, understandable and forgivable dope sick bs. I know she is hard to hold for a lot of guys. Anyway our Kaci 'Schlampe' was fresh and in good spirits. Said she was homeless and was supposed to move in somewhere. For now she takes dates to that shit hole trap den. No problem for me but it could be a negative experience for guys who scare easily and only want a nice dreamy time with Kaci. Kaci!! Please take us to ***** houses not horror houses. Kaci is a real soidlerette out there. She's been through alot. And somewhere there inside of that pretty, sexy, selfish little ***** is a nice, kind sweet girl named Kaci. Treat her well. She had digits yesterday afternoon. I know this is my first long winded post here but I'm no stranger to local and international mongering. Seniors only can PM me for Kaci's hit or miss digits. Ciao4 now.

EuroSleaze
03-10-19, 12:34
Scooped her yesterday.

Chase Star
03-10-19, 15:57
... Our pics and reviews is what makes others want to visit these girls, and what turns 60 qv full GFE girls into 100 BBBJ girls overnight (gps) so most that I've come across are camera friendly especially if you explain economics to them LOL!I certainly appreciate good pics and reviews as much as the next guy and that 1st part about girls changing from $60 FS qv girls to $100 BBBJ girls certainly does happen, but do you really want to be the one to suggest / encourage these girls to become one of those ones that jack up their rates? Personally, IMHO, I think that's a horrible idea. I'd say let them come up with that idea on their own if they're going to do that or else just stay affordable for the rest of us and come up with some other way to persuade them to let you take pics if that's what you want. We certainly don't need to give them any extra encouragement to raise their rates.

Frankly, these gals may be great deals at $60 but that's largely precisely bcuz they're so cheap. I don't know about Kaci, since I haven't yet had the pleasure to have met her, but speaking generally given the drug use, drama and street wear and tear involved with most of these girls, very few of them are such great deals when they go up to escort rates or worth as much as they often think they are.

Rub101
03-11-19, 18:29
Scooped her yesterday.I wonder if they are wet-wiped afterwards.

PurgeNight83
04-08-19, 08:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Going forward you may not make any more comments about this chick either.

A2

PurgeNight83
04-08-19, 12:26
[Deleted by Admin]

Bri4324
05-28-19, 21:30
Does she play with couples? I'm looking for someone to join my personal fucktoy and I.

BlackMass8
05-28-19, 22:42
I'll be back for you soon just keep this in mind right now keep this in mind.

Lighten up Francis

A2

PandaSoldier
05-31-19, 13:25
So what's the scoop with little Kaci all this time? Also if anyone got her working digits let me know, can try and get her a room that is not a dump for once.

Tattoo47
05-31-19, 17:35
Had enough of Crazy Sam of Brandon (20+ text in one morning), she is pretty for a WSW utr. Does she need a room in Tampa or has to work out of?

PandaSoldier
06-01-19, 16:05
Had enough of Crazy Sam of Brandon (20+ text in one morning), she is pretty for a WSW utr. Does she need a room in Tampa or has to work out of?Worst mistake I had made was contacting this hot as fuck massage therapist that did it full nude. While she was hot, she did nothing for you and wanted to be paid like a high tier escort for a mediocre massage. She would blow up my phone at least 20+ messages every few days. Thankfully the last time she sent me a message I got a female coworker to to pretend she was my girlfriend to make her stop texting me. But back to Kaci, last I checked she mainly a WSW on the usual strip. Not sure what her current situation is or what her digits are (she changes them so often its a pain in the ass). If anyone got her digits let me know as I need to get in contact with her.

Skiper
06-17-19, 22:45
Kaci A1 in Nowatney.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=535108&d=1560336776

TinyTatLover
06-26-19, 23:26
Kaci A1 in Nowatney.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=535108&d=1560336776Seems she's partnered up with someone other than Ashley. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8133082271.

HoChaser1
06-27-19, 10:43
That other girl is Stacy or other street names. They all have been hanging out for years even with Ashley. I know them all. Stacy is really cool, very nice, but older then the rest. If you are into anal, she will let you pound her ass as hard as you can. I had her screaming literally while I pounded her ass hard.

Seems she's partnered up with someone other than Ashley. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8133082271.

Tattoo47
06-27-19, 11:26
Seems she's partnered up with someone other than Ashley. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8133082271.Texted that ad and crickets.

Czip11
06-27-19, 21:51
That other girl is Stacy or other street names. They all have been hanging out for years even with Ashley. I know them all. Stacy is really cool, very nice, but older then the rest. If you are into anal, she will let you pound her ass as hard as you can. I had her screaming literally while I pounded her ass hard.Yes, Stacy is a great time. Greek freak.

RookieMonger
07-09-19, 20:22
Anyone seen her in the last day or two? Been playing phone tag with her for a week. She finally text me and says she at a hotel off of Bearss but just wanted to see if any of you guys have seen her recently. Just wanna make sure she’s still legit.
TIA.

Czip11
07-10-19, 09:53
Anyone seen her in the last day or two? Been playing phone tag with her for a week. She finally text me and says she at a hotel off of Bearss but just wanted to see if any of you guys have seen her recently. Just wanna make sure shes still legit.
TIA.Same and then when silent. Felt weird.

MadMax67
07-10-19, 11:30
Anyone seen her in the last day or two? Been playing phone tag with her for a week. She finally text me and says she at a hotel off of Bearss but just wanted to see if any of you guys have seen her recently. Just wanna make sure shes still legit.
TIA.I was with her from last Tuesday evening till Sunday morning. Haven't seen her since. Got a text yesterday morning at 6 am. I was awY in Miami for work.

JustAJon45
07-10-19, 15:53
I was with her from last Tuesday evening till Sunday morning. Haven't seen her since. Got a text yesterday morning at 6 am. I was awY in Miami for work.Brag much. LOL. Saw her this morning. Doing well from what I can tell.

MadMax67
07-10-19, 20:28
Brag much. LOL. Saw her this morning. Doing well from what I can tell.I meant I was around her on and off all that time. She's doing her thing and she is definitely around. We're just friends LOL.

Olds Man
07-12-19, 14:00
I FINALLY got the pleasure of meeting Kaci, who has been my unicorn for the past couple of years. Thanks to the senior member who shared her contact info. The meeting was mutually pleasurable. She said that she is planning on staying where she is for a while, and her surroundings were quite comfortable and clean. I didn't take any pics since there are already so many out there on this site, although I did notice that the little hearts on her nipples appear to be tattooed! So for now, you don't have to go off for a walk in the woods for one of the hottest ladies in our neighborhood.

JasonG76
07-17-19, 14:33
Finally had the opportunity to meet kaci at the lamp, 1st time there. Went during the day. Pretty safe. She's sharing the room with ashley. She went into the bathroom and got weird because another dude was in the bathroom. She says she doesn't do certain times but did qv. She cleaned the bed which had alot of "stuff" on the bed and she has alot of marks. What a waste. She looks hot and could be better if she got off the stuff. She does BBBJ for 5 minutes and the puts cover on and rides CG and changed into miss before finishing in cover. Got dressed and left. Before I left I saw 3 other SW walking into rooms. Don't think I would repeat given the place and situation. She is a very nice chick though. Might be better if different place and alone. Who knows. .

J.

Czip11
07-18-19, 17:54
Finally had the opportunity to meet kaci at the lamp, 1st time there. Went during the day. Pretty safe. She's sharing the room with ashley. She went into the bathroom and got weird because another dude was in the bathroom. She says she doesn't do certain times but did qv. She cleaned the bed which had alot of "stuff" on the bed and she has alot of marks. What a waste. She looks hot and could be better if she got off the stuff. She does BBBJ for 5 minutes and the puts cover on and rides CG and changed into miss before finishing in cover. Got dressed and left. Before I left I saw 3 other SW walking into rooms. Don't think I would repeat given the place and situation. She is a very nice chick though. Might be better if different place and alone. Who knows. .

J.Are all lanes open with her?

RacingRodent
07-20-19, 12:20
If someone could PM me how to contact Kaci I'd be happy to return in kind.

Thanks.

BlackMass83
07-20-19, 13:01
Does anyone have a better idea to talk some sence into her thank you.

TampaCrazy
07-20-19, 18:35
Where is the "Lamp"?

I've got locations for CiCi, Lo and others. Message me. Thanks.

PonyBoy2
07-20-19, 20:15
Been wanting to see her for awhile. Anyone able to share contact?

Carlanga
07-20-19, 21:21

J.The shower is the first place I check even if she tells me that she's alone.

Next time there's a guy in the bathroom, leave.

Tattoo47
07-20-19, 22:13
The shower is the first place I check even if she tells me that she's alone.

Next time there's a guy in the bathroom, leave.I have always check the bathroom and put deadbolt on. A guy / set up group can have that spare key. At least, you can gather yourself and get ready for whatever.

JustAJon45
07-20-19, 23:10
Does anyone have a better idea to talk some sence into her thank you.You should know her pretty well enough to know she will always do what best serves her or her addiction. But I'm sure you know this all ready.

BlackMass83
07-21-19, 14:34
You should know her pretty well enough to know she will always do what best serves her or her addiction. But I'm sure you know this all ready.Hmm she just wants what's it and that's what she's doing just to get away with this.

CreteMan
07-31-19, 10:46
Came across this.

https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/36020155/813

Chase Star
07-31-19, 13:04
Came across this.

https://escortalligator.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/36020155/813She looks very promising, but have you actually tried her and can attest that she's actually the girl in the pictures and as to her service quality. She has only been posting with those pics for the past day and previously that number has been associated with several other providers.

CreteMan
07-31-19, 14:56
She looks very promising, but have you actually tried her and can attest that she's actually the girl in the pictures and as to her service quality. She has only been posting with those pics for the past day and previously that number has been associated with several other providers.I haven't enjoyed her since she began posting on lc but have enjoyed her oral skills on occasion, as recently as last week. At some point my dream will end in her bedroom.

Czip11
07-31-19, 20:54
I haven't enjoyed her since she began posting on lc but have enjoyed her oral skills on occasion, as recently as last week. At some point my dream will end in her bedroom.Is she still accepting SW rates?

CreteMan
08-01-19, 09:16
Is she still accepting SW rates?Not according to her ad.

Chase Star
08-01-19, 12:31
Is she still accepting SW rates?She quoted me $75 for a "non-rushed" QV. I pushed back a little alluding to SW rates. She replied that circumstances are different now that, in addition to other things, she's providing a "safe comfortable place" (one of the no-tels on Florida) but she'd be willing to come down a little for repeat visits. I didn't push it any further not wanting to upset the friendly vibe. I will say she sounded very personable over the phone. She explained that she was in the process of changing rooms so we agreed to make our meet a little later. When I got there, she texted back that she'd be delayed a few minutes, then about 15 minutes later she texted that she'd have to cancel. It's not the 1st time I've had to put up with such shit from these girls nor will it probably be the last. You all know how that goes. But disappointing that her and I start out this way. I may still give her another call because of a) I like her pics and b) creteman's positive review, but FWIW that's my experience with her thus far.

RookieMonger
08-01-19, 20:17
She looks very promising, but have you actually tried her and can attest that she's actually the girl in the pictures and as to her service quality. She has only been posting with those pics for the past day and previously that number has been associated with several other providers.I'd be cautious. A guy picked up on that # saying he's her driver, protection etc. But she was no where, "couldn't talk".

LA1215
08-01-19, 20:30
She quoted me $75 for a "non-rushed" QV. I pushed back a little alluding to SW rates. She replied that circumstances are different now that, in addition to other things, she's providing a "safe comfortable place" (one of the no-tels on Florida) but she'd be willing to come down a little for repeat visits. I didn't push it any further not wanting to upset the friendly vibe. I will say she sounded very personable over the phone. She explained that she was in the process of changing rooms so we agreed to make our meet a little later. When I got there, she texted back that she'd be delayed a few minutes, then about 15 minutes later she texted that she'd have to cancel. It's not the 1st time I've had to put up with such shit from these girls nor will it probably be the last. You all know how that goes. But disappointing that her and I start out this way. I may still give her another call because of a) I like her pics and b) creteman's positive review, but FWIW that's my experience with her thus far.She is well known. I have known her for years. Her tramp-stamp says "Bossy" but she can be submissive, just push back a little when necessary (I do NOT mean physically push back).

IMHO:
She likes attention. She likes to show off, especially if she think it will lead to mo money.
She knows how to ring any guys chimes as well as the best you have ever had
... EXCEPT! ...
It all depends upon her mood and need to get high.
That said, she is about 25% complete flake (as in no show), 65% less than her best, which varies, and about 10% good as gold.
Get to know her and do not low ball and you will eventually add her to your rotation. Until you get fed up with the flaky portion.

LA1215

I believe she was eating my banana a little over two years ago in this photo

CuteProf
08-02-19, 23:49
What ad? URL?

Not according to her ad.

JustAJon45
08-03-19, 05:11
She is well known. I have known her for years. Her tramp-stamp says Bossy but she can be submissive, just push back a little when necessary (I do not mean physically push back).

IMHO:
She likes attention. She likes to show off, especially if she think it will lead to mo money.
She knows how to ring any guys chimes as well as the best you have ever had
EXCEPT!
It all depends upon her mood and need to get high.
That said, she is about 25% complete flake (as in no show), 65% less than her best, which varies, and about 10% good as gold.
Get to know her and do not low ball and you will eventually add her to your rotation. Until you get fed up with the flaky portion.

LA1215

I believe she was eating my banana a little over two years ago in this photoI remember taking this photo in a small place at the cloud.

Shes been my fave for about as long.

LA1215
08-04-19, 21:22
I remember taking this photo in a small place at the cloud.

Shes been my fave for about as long.Sorry about that. I apologize for mistaking it for one that I took.

LA1215.

JustAJon45
08-05-19, 10:22
Sorry about that. I apologize for mistaking it for one that I took.

LA1215.Again. No worries. Over time the pics kinda all look the same or small variations. To bad guys don't share their personal portfolios of her in general. I haven't been in the photo mood for a while.

CuteProf
08-05-19, 13:37
I found an ad on LC that had Kaci's pics along with another chick. I texted and some dude replied with a dick pic and saying I had the wrong number.

I'd be cautious. A guy picked up on that # saying he's her driver, protection etc. But she was no where, "couldn't talk".

Buster Hymen
08-05-19, 22:20
I have been with Kaci countless times. Some times very good, others chocked with drama. (did I ever mention the time she was chasing a chick out of an apartment stark naked with a 12 inch kitchen knife? LOL).

Totally YMMV girl.

One thing constant with her; I never bother anymore to even ask her if she has a phone, because she can't keep one for more than a few days. Even when she has a phone she won't answer it.

Tattoo47
08-06-19, 17:22
I have been with Kaci countless times. Some times very good, others chocked with drama. (did I ever mention the time she was chasing a chick out of an apartment stark naked with a 12 inch kitchen knife? LOL).

Totally YMMV girl.

One thing constant with her; I never bother anymore to even ask her if she has a phone, because she can't keep one for more than a few days. Even when she has a phone she won't answer it.Since she is hard to find. Any of her regular want to do a 3 some with her and I? Will she do it? We can get her a hotel for the night and bang her.

Skiper
08-06-19, 23:39

Totally YMMV girl.

One thing constant with her; I never bother anymore to even ask her if she has a phone, because she can't keep one for more than a few days. Even when she has a phone she won't answer it.Shit! Fortunately I've never experienced anything like that knife trip! But I've sworn her off before so I can relate.

However, tonight, I called her, met up within 10 minutes, took her to her location, I had a great time. I totally recommend her.

Czip11
08-07-19, 11:08
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8134839209

Tattoo47
08-07-19, 11:21
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8134839209FYI, I have never been with her czip, but consider her extensive reviews on her, I highly doubt that this is real. Too many people seeing on on this forum can verify that she is 100% female, sooo. Fa.

JustAJon45
08-07-19, 15:55
Shit! Fortunately I've never experienced anything like that knife trip! But I've sworn her off before so I can relate.

However, tonight, I called her, met up within 10 minutes, took her to her location, I had a great time. I totally recommend her.I could write a small book of b. S. While being in her company. But still my fave for now.

Skiper
08-07-19, 19:39
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8134839209Yes, that is fake news, total bull shit! Some dumb ass probably fell in love with her and got his feelings hurt.

Pay it no mind. She is all girl, I can assure you that.

Deisle22
08-07-19, 20:11
Its made up but she seems to be very hard to get hold of sometimes.

WhosThirsty
08-25-19, 14:59

Totally YMMV girl.

One thing constant with her; I never bother anymore to even ask her if she has a phone, because she can't keep one for more than a few days. Even when she has a phone she won't answer it.She tried to stab me with her boxcutter the other day. Probably got it from purgeknight at WinnDixie.

Tattoo47
08-25-19, 19:21
She tried to stab me with her boxcutter the other day. Probably got it from purgeknight at WinnDixie.Yet mongers on here will keep going back for her pussy. We got issues, fuck.