No officer.

Guy909
04-15-05, 11:59
LMAO that was too funny OCTraveler.

Guy

OCTraveler
04-16-05, 15:18
Thanks Guy ....

VanDamn (that's original) ... whether you're LE or not, one of the oldest "unwritten rules" of the Forum is "If you're going to come in, COME IN STRONG." A first post of "Any action at ____" is about as weak as it gets and it stinks of some vice cop with donut scraps on his PC.

The second oldest "unwritten rule" of the Forum has been "Offer something up before you make a request." If you're not LE, then come in strong, give something to the board and join the rest of us looking for 'tang. If, by some coincidence you are LE, then go bust a real offender.

VanDamn
04-26-05, 05:30
LOL, no I'm not LE. That was really meant as a test post to see if we could start new threads. I can't believe how long the 2005 general thread has grown. It's really quite funny. Why don't you guys start some new threads and get this forum going!

James D 2004
05-15-05, 21:33
Despite all the LE, the girls are looking better! Soon after bunch I saw a few black girls dressed as if they are going for a swim. A bit overweight. Then a pair of very cute, very young slim black girls wearing stripper shoes at the Slate Brother bus stop. But a patrol car parked right there talking to them. Later a model type black girl wearing short white pants around the Montclair strip. I was drooling on her tight slender legs, and her face looked pretty too. But I had different and better. Took a while to track her down on a lazy Sunday. Worth every bit of the 150 miles on my trip meter.

James D 2004
05-25-05, 03:54
Holt really kick ass. On the slowest day in the week, the usual top dogs start work at lunch time, some even before. LE have been very active, only because the black girls are almost naked in broad daylight, according to the top dogs.

Currently, the action could start from the 7/11 at Romona/Monte Vista, which spelling I cannot be sure. As in other 7/11 elsewhere, I saw girls ask for the private bathroom and the attendant is happy to let her freshen up inside. The other end is probably Vine. Some prefer Mountain and some prefer San Antonio.

Traffic cameras, arrests, nothing new as compared to Harbor. Motion cameras may be new, but I doubt if they can be legally used for surveillance. If any city manage to pull that off, it will be national news in US. In UK the surveillance camera is everywhere in London, and I doubt if anyone will blink an eye if they put camera in any other parts of Europe.

Arrest is nothing for the girls. For the 1st time they don't spend any time in jail. It takes more to get them out of town. As one top dog say, the cops are very nice, and she call them their boy friends. At the very least, they all know each other well as in Harbor. The cops though try they best to steal the girl's phone. They lost all their customes at an instant. It's sort of an unoffical fine. For prepaid phone the girl lost the right to that number. Some couldn't afford to get another phone after that.

So after the girl's arrest, the phone could be funny for a while. But LE using the phone to call up customers or setup up customers when they call is unlikely. Girls seldom do the former. For the latter, LE have to have an on going operation, waiting for customers' calls, which is unlikely.

After busy action during lunch, there may be one or two chunky SW that I really don't pay attention. I saw a LSW in tight jeans and tight green tube top. Dark curly blond hair, face could be considered pretty. In good shape and the full figure is tempting. But I think I spotted her earlier in causal short before she changed. Her bare legs didn't look that good. Also she looked good and big in the tight top but I don't know if that's taken off.

A black doll walking from Vine direction and stayed a while at San Antonio. Long curly dark blond hair. Purple tiny skirt. Very nice legs. I didn't notice the top she wore. Her face is too black to see if she's pretty or not.

James D 2004
06-10-05, 12:11
No post in SoCal?! When the professional pimps decided that ONPD isn't around, they will put a few girls out in the afternoon. The independents avoid that territory, a bit west. The top dogs are still around, by call only, or by car spotting - they will come out from hiding when they spot a cruising car. Looks quiet but mongers are around. Spotted a school girl lookalike in a short skirt, two or three cars came from nowhere to follow and check out. She escaped into the narrow walk ways behind homes.

James D 2004
06-11-05, 01:22
The weather is almost perfect - you feel cold in the shades, and hot under the sun, or near the windows. The toll roads and the rebuilt 71 looks like the autobahn and drives like the autobahn. I actually raced with a guy over a 100. We are almost even but I could have won hands down. He used the car pool lane while I over take the other cars like in a video game. I should have used the car pool lane too; at this speed the car pool fine is nothing if you are caught.

Friday action started from mid-afternoon. On the pimps' territory, there's the Asian spinner SW who looks fantastic. Long straight flowing hair, tiny white hot pants, school girl chest, sexy skinny legs. At most 90 lb. Unfortunately, if you get closer, she's just like the usual skinny black girls. She looks a lot younger from afar because of her size. She's very dark so you can't see her face unless you go next to her. If you are close enough, she looks like she's just come out from a refugee camp. A tall slim black girl, in jeans and high heels, almost like a model, but her face is at most plain from afar, so there's no need to get closer.

On the independent territory, there's the usual few ones. One Caribbean/Brazilian brown girl, shoulder length curly brown/blond hair, who often show her mid-section, usually with jeans. Face pleasant but not considered pretty. Another one new to me, similar but taller, darker, shorter curly hair. In a zebra gown from neck to heel. Could have the most model like figure when she's walking, but I don't like taking risks. Her face isn't pretty, OK with strong features. Another one new to me, could be a Latina, rounded with baby fat, but not chunky. With a colorful short skirt showing her under pant when she walks. Young and cute but not pretty.

Then the top dogs, not knowing why I was there what I was doing, some I pretend not to see so they don't get the rejection feeling, some pretend not to see me so they don't get the rejection feeling too. I didn't know why I was there what I was doing.

There's always one or two chunky blond in plain clothes. The funny thing is that, there are some top dog imitations. I never saw them when the top dogs are around. Hair style hair color, outfit and outfit color, all get copied. When you think you see someone you know, when you get close to say hello, they looked like their mother. If you like mother and daughter team, this the place to look ;-)

BTW, a black girl in red top and jeans got caught at the independent territory.

Forever Det
06-15-05, 22:50
JamesD2004

I was just passing through on the Photo Gallery and I never post anything about others pictures, but I must say I laughed for 5 minutes after seeing that picture. Thanks, I really needed that, i'm sure I will be back a couple more times too....Keep up the good work and 'BRAVO'.

Forrester

Member #3240
06-16-05, 18:05
Cruised Holt today and the pickin's were slim.

Saw 1 wsw walking north by the airport. Drove all the way to 71 and when I got back down to Euclid I saw here again and decided to give her a shot.

Her name is Mercedes. She is about 5'5" I am guessing 100lbs. She was nice if a little paranoid but I have been told, almost every time, that I look like a cop so I guess I can't blame her.

Mercedes agreed to come to MY HOUSE which is 15-20 minutes from the track without traffic. First GFE with SW. 100 for 1/2 & 1/2 + 20 for the 45 minutes drive time.

Great attitude. Pimp calls her every 20-30 minutes but she says he is cool.

SENIOR or CONTRIBUTING members PM for digits.

Here are photos.

Later!

Smiling Fox
06-16-05, 18:26
i get to come out to redlands for a few days, in march, post for help, seems the only action in the area is some amp colton accu,,,,
end up with some top LA babes, $$$$$$$ way too much. now im looking at the photo album, i am moving to seattle,,,,,,
anyway, some cute honey pops up in san bernardino.
i check it out, and it turns out the area has exploded with honeys and ,,,,
mongers. were where you when i needed you. lol,
well thats ok, when you come to the big baltimore, out east, look me up, i will send you to townsontown mall. oh, no sws, no pros, just milf's....

hey, be safe, and have a blast.
SF

Smiling Fox
06-18-05, 10:07
oh im not really pissed, just figures that all the action comes .... after i am there. amazingly typical for me. that why they call me wrong way SF. the girl is always on the other side of the street. anyway, im not really moving to seatle, just seems that who ever is posting pics in seatle has some fine babes.

there are alot of druggies, here.

i actually had a blast in redlands, the two ladies i saw where top notch stuff and one even loved fisting. gotta say it was a first for me. kinda kinky. and fun.

take care, be safe,
SF

James D 2004
06-18-05, 13:44
Smiling fox, actually I understood that you are pissed off by your luck, or something like that. Reading at 100mph, it's better written than most ordinary posts.

3240, that's unusual, who will drive that far for 100. Her body part looks good too. With GFE too? It's lucky already if she doesn't rush you. So what time did you work? Some are available from the morning, some not after dusk.

Member #3240
06-20-05, 12:53
It was the noon cruise.

I agree, most girls would not do that drive.

She did not rush and seemed to enjoy herself. Although she was quite nervous on the way back because her pip kept calling to find out where she was.

She got a tip because she earned it.

James D 2004
06-22-05, 01:39
Yesterday, my cheer leader preacher wouldn't leave me alone. She came on (sorry should be to) me every other month to read me a few verses from the bible. She's probably not even 18. Waist length straight blonde hair. A typical white cheer leader, but more slender. Long eye lashes. When she preaches, she came with full gear, nothing sexy, but fancy like a causal tea party, full make up on, fit for a teenager. She's a barbie doll that can go to church.

She is very pretty. I like to look at her eyes when she talks. But that will be too much so I look a lot at her deep red lips over her pale face. I also looked a lot at her nails, french type manicule without vanish or color. I love that. She must have nice legs inside her medium length skirt. She must have scandal type sexy causal shoes with medium heels. I would have loved to stare at her toes, but there's always another girl not far behind to look after her. This other girl must have felt the sexual tension between us, at least on me, but I kept my eyes on the appropriate places, like eyes, lips, finger nails, long blonde hair, not even the toes.

But I must confess I got fired up on all engines when all she was talking was the bible. However, may be I should be the one to blame. Once upon a time I gave her $20 as donation to encourage her good work. (The little head must be thinking someday somehow I might just be lucky enough to get a hand job. Sorry, amen. But that wasn't my big brain working.) The next time she came with a big gun, her mother behind her. I have to cool them off, I don't want them to think they found another future church member, or a decent donor. I just wanted to show a little appreciation that they work that hard in spreading the good work in the neighborhood, but I'm not that interested in the bible.

Right after she was gone, I rushed back to my work station and plan my next day's entertainment. I texted happy birthday to my ex the day before, she entered the date into my phone herself last year. She didn't get it or she didn't reply. I didn't expect her to. But maybe I could call her to see what happens. I saw her recent pictures a couple of months ago, she looked great as usual, apart from the nipple piercing, which I still think she did it to annoy me. And she did.

My Asian friends were complaining that they were neglected. That's true. I was going to get some GFE, otherwise once we lose it, it's hard to come back even though we try hard.

Then out of the blue, my new favorite called for the 1st time. I told her to, hinting that I'm not going to call. She got greedy, played games with me, but promised me it would be better next time. So I told her to call me when she changes her ways. So I forgave her and fixed a date for the next day.

When I got there, she told me to get a room first. After 15 min, she turned up with a guy. It was unreal, unbelievable. The guy was getting a room! I was honored. Girls only do that to their ex boyfriends who dumped them. She really loves me. Honestly, the worst thing I did to her was trying to pick up other girls in front of her. It was for a legit reason, she got greedy. But I must admit I felt better that she saw it than she didn't saw it.

I could have done a lot of things, but showing my feeling wasn't one of them. She would be happy for that. I could have gone home or to other places. But that would be no fun. So I called her up. Complained seriously that she was late and wait to see what happens. She paniced and said she would see me in 10 minutes. I didn't think it's possible. They weren't in the room yet. You can rush a guy after he gave you the money, but not rush him into the room before that. So I said I'll be gone in 10 minutes. She asked for my room number but no way I'm going to tell her.

Well at the 11 minute, I got a call. She wasn't even out of the room yet. Poor guy. That's her ethics. She was 1 minute late, so I didn't take the call. Then I saw her rushed out of the room, looked around for my car, and confirmed my room number with the owner. She ran across the motel and banged at my door.

It wasn't decent not to open the door when she knew I was inside. After all, I was interested in what she had to say, otherwise I could have already gone or parked my car elsewhere in that 11 mins.

As usual, the best strategy was not to explain. She started to undress and stretched her legs on the bed, and walked around with her thong on. Again she turned me on. That is what mongering is about after all. The reality was, I stand to gain more by doing her than not doing her. But still I played it cool by smoking a ciargette. She smoked one too. But she wasn't patient. She stopped half way through and went into the bath room to wash herself instead. I put my chair at the door of the bathroom, then joined in.

Just when I thought she was thoroughly clean, blood start running out down her legs. Now you know why she called me yesterday out of the blue for the 1st time. But then all is not what it seems. It's all about saving face. Think of it this way. She couldn't call me just because she misses me. Now with her period, apparently she calls me to get back at me, or take advantage of me, not because that she misses me.

Anyway I understood. But I couldn't let her do that to me. So I took her back to where she belongs. And I deleted her number.

I called ex de ja vu, but she was in Anaheim, Disneyland (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=366523&postcount=37). Check out the thread if you want any news of her.

It was the noon shift. So 3240 if you PM me my car's digits, I may go there again, otherwise I won't be there for a while as other places are picking up.

Then I went to both East (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=366527&postcount=4) and West SGV, report under Pasadena and Ponoma. Then finally back to Harbor in OC, under SW.

James D 2004
06-24-05, 02:22
Today I nailed this girl on Holt for the 3rd time I guess, see her picture and can you believe this? She's now on the internet and has reviews too.

She's hot. But I also have another reason, for a theraputic session. According to Master Fly, if your girl friend wronged you and don't listen to you, the best way to get back to her is to hit her best friend who is just as hot.

First she resisted to take my calls as always, then she submitted to my pocket. My money is as green as anyone else's.

The Skank motel got greedy, so Master Fly James Silk got a room elsewhere for $25, huge with clean sheets, with a jacuci sized bath tub inside. She bowed to me. But I must warn you that probably the Latina in charge wanted to see a lot more of me.

1st a lap dance. She looked real. Then a stripper style blowjob. Then balls sucking, then CBJ, then missionary, then doggy, then flat doggy, then back to missionary. She's as cool as Tinkerbelle (http://www.angelfire.com/film/jamesd82/). If I keep seeing her again, she promised a good deal on BBBJ and CIM.

First she called me cheater, then by her natural instinct digged the dirt on her best friend. I had no choice but to tell her each and everything until she was satisfied. It was better than complaining to her best friend - that's the therapy.

I causally told her not to tell her best friend what I just said. But guess what, they were on the phone before we left the room, and her best friend tried to come over to pick her up, but her best friend didn't have a car.

I saw her best friend many times walking around, while this angel was very hard to get, very busy on the phone. Several guys called and waited for her when her best friend was walking alone. The last time I saw her best friend when I went home, sure she saw me and her head was down. Mission accomplished.

Master Fly James Silk

Horn Dogg
06-24-05, 07:51
Are those pics (angel.jpg, angel1.jpg) of "Angel" really how she looked like in the past or are those pics of a different girl? If you saw those pics and her in person today there is no way you would be able to tell they are the same girl.

I've seen her up close and personal and she looks more like the arrest photos the newspaper took of her.

Don't get me wrong. She is still pretty hot (not to mention A+++ personality) but nothing even close to the pics those two pics.

MasterFlySilk
06-24-05, 23:51
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Cres Prophet
06-25-05, 15:12
Are those pics (angel.jpg, angel1.jpg) of "Angel" really how she looked like in the past or are those pics of a different girl? If you saw those pics and her in person today there is no way you would be able to tell they are the same girl.

I've seen her up close and personal and she looks more like the arrest photos the newspaper took of her.

Don't get me wrong. She is still pretty hot (not to mention A+++ personality) but nothing even close to the pics those two pics.Those are recent photos, but they have been soft blurred and retouched in Photoshop.

I like my photo better.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20504

James D 2004
06-25-05, 16:59
Cres, how do you know it's Photoshop?

Cres Prophet
06-26-05, 00:56
Cres, how do you know it's Photoshop?I don't know that it's Photoshop (though it's highly likely).

How about edited with a Photoshop type of program. Better?

James D 2004
06-28-05, 21:27
When I was in an uncatchable position, I went into warp speed. Then an officer greeted me face to face across the concrete barrier, cool.

Daytime, all the familiar faces were absent. Pity that I left my phone somewhere and couldn't call anybody. Ontario PD was busy, they ran along Holt, across Holt, it's hard not spotting them head to head or in the rear mirror.

Saw a very young small lean black girl in long pants, but baring her awesome waist. I'm not sure she's working, but I started spotting her near the liquor store walking into Ontario. She walked along and I didn't bite.

Saw a guy at a 2-storey commercial building that can overlook the liquor store and the city border.

Saw another black girl, possibly the same one, walking back towards Monclair. She now wear a short skirt. Nice legs but not that great for black girl standards. I left her alone. When I U-turned some time later, I saw her being picked up by a dark blue explorer type right by the main road. Then drove right into the 1st motel across the border.

I had the idea to time their session to see if she's worth my time, and may be get closer to see her face. But I saw a cop car a long way back by the grass field, but he can see both the liquor store and likely the motel.

On my way home, saw a milk and chocolate tag team at the Monclair bus stop. A large black girl and a small blonde. The small blonde doesn't look like she's working at all but being with a big black girl at a bus stop made me curious. I drove into the strip mall behind the bus stop. The small blonde gave me a glance. When I turned back to have a closer look, they both got into a dark blue expedition type. One block south I saw the Sheriff passing.

I picked up my phone, turned it on, got two voice mails consisting of .5 sec of noise, probably from the same person. This is the red phone so it's highly likely that someone spotted me and called. Pity that I don't know who's calling, but I replied out of curiosity.

James D 2004
07-15-05, 15:05
Leaving us is a pain in the ass!

James D 2004
07-17-05, 00:50
Too sad? Happy memories then.

Member #3240
07-20-05, 14:37
Met Nina (bsw) at the airport side of the strip. She had a room off San Antonio so we went there.

GREAT attitude! CBJ and FS doggie - She moaned and fingered her goodies. It was a nice time.

I will file this one under G for good find. ;)

As ususal, senior contributing members PM for digits.

Later

Member #3240
07-20-05, 17:48
Saw Mya today around 1:oo pm. Turned around and she was gone, as usual.

Here are the pics of Nina from Monday.

Later

Gropinator
07-21-05, 15:38
James D 2004,

Good pics. Who's the blond with the big smile and black boots? Was she good? Do you have her digits?

By the way, I met Mia the other day in Pomona. Nice girl. Shaved kitty, pierced navel, nice body, her tits are a bit droopy. Services were a bit rushed but good neverless. Forgot to ask for her digits. Damm!

May be one of you can help a bro out with Mia's digit.

Member #5605
07-21-05, 18:24
I am wondering how a forum for "Holt Ave." got put under San Bernardino, when it goes nowhere NEAR SAN BERNARDINO (i.e. the city!). Granted, there is a "Holt Ave." in parts of SB County (Ontario, Chino, etc.), but nothing any SW's have been on in those communities no? I mean-where on "Holt Ave." in Ontario, Chino, etc. are they?

James D 2004
07-22-05, 13:22
Postcard means she's gone, but really?

Nina looked appetitizing if I'm crusing, but not enough to bring me back there. The heat is killing people.

Country - state - city, skipping the county, that's obviously due to the limitation of the public domain software in the past. Obviously it won't work.

There is a well established no cruising zone just outside of Ponoma, San Bern County, with street signs along Holts and posting of rules. Nobody's there anymore as that zone is old. Where have you been?

Adventurous1
09-24-05, 05:26
I am wondering how a forum for "Holt Ave." got put under San Bernardino, when it goes nowhere NEAR SAN BERNARDINO (i.e. the city!). Granted, there is a "Holt Ave." in parts of SB County (Ontario, Chino, etc.), but nothing any SW's have been on in those communities no? I mean-where on "Holt Ave." in Ontario, Chino, etc. are they?

You really do make a good point. Holt action is pretty well know for Pomona although there is a section from Euclid and east to the entrance to the airport in Ontario that has had sporadic action for years.

James D 2004
09-26-05, 12:08
You really do make a good point. Holt action is pretty well know for Pomona although there is a section from Euclid and east to the entrance to the airport in Ontario that has had sporadic action for years.

This is an illustration of the furtility of the system. So what do you intellectually challenged want? Any SW action within several miles of Pomona, or within several cities around Ponoma should be reported in Pomona? That will cover LA too!

Wilie Cumonya
09-26-05, 23:23
This is an illustration of the furtility of the system. So what do you intellectually challenged want? Any SW action within several miles of Pomona, or within several cities around Ponoma should be reported in Pomona? That will cover LA too!The correct word is FUTILITY, not FURTILITY. Now enough with the grammar lessons, let talk POON!

James D 2004
09-27-05, 13:07
The correct word is FUTILITY, not FURTILITY. Now enough with the grammar lessons, let talk POON!

That's spelling not grammar fruit cake. Do you know how to spell it in spannish, Chinese?

Blubalz
09-27-05, 20:01
There comes a time when the mongers need to stand up and say enough. Everyone who is tired of James D needs to let Jackson know that this little mouse has to go.

James D 2004
09-27-05, 20:10
BB more on, your effort will be futile. Yes, standup, and salute.

Wilie Cumonya
09-28-05, 00:15
That's spelling not grammar fruit cake. Do you know how to spell it in spannish, Chinese?I dont know any "spannish". How about "Spanish"?

James D 2004
09-28-05, 03:42
Everybody know Spanish. I meant spannish & Chinese.