PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
04-10-02, 05:47
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

JimmyDR
04-12-02, 08:24
Flushing Massage Parlour:

149-40 45th avenue. Down the driveway. 10am unil 9pm.
3-4 girls, usually and they are in their mid to late 20's.
$40 for 1 hour.
Tipping from $20 and up, which usually involves a handjob. It has been here 3 months at least and was raided at least once.
Stopped by 4/13/02 , 4/19/02 and again 5/17/2002 . We are at 4 now. Two new ones.

718-762-8119

Call first.

These places usually stay open around 6 months. I check the Queens Tribune for new locations. There are usually 10-15 listed in the papar at any one time.

I will be updating this area rather than adding new posts, so read monthly if interested.

A second place is located at 41-03 162nd street, off of Northern Blvd. 2nd floor. Same as place #1. I had June, she is 23 years old.
718-461-1840 This location is closed now. 5/17/2002. New number is 718-888-0778.

To Mister NYC
I prefer the location at 45th Avenue better. More parking and open later.

curiouswhoresho
04-13-02, 12:55
That info is probably out of date, i think i had the same one but they've probably been busted. I visited a couple of houses yesterday, all operated by the same people, which is no good because i couldn't find any other ho suppliers. Otherwise a good night. I'm begining to think LE is for show. They're mostly there on weekends. Chow told me how they had infested roosie, but yesterday it wasn't that bad

jeep1
04-14-02, 18:22
Anyone ever go to this AMP on main street and 65ave in Flushing?
It's number is 939-5021. They advertise in the Queens Tribune.

Raw
04-21-02, 09:10
The AMP at 65th and Main is not worth it...it's not really an AMP but one of those "accupressure/accupuncture" places...there is only one girl and I can't remember her name so it wasn't memorable...

The one on 45th Avenue isn't much better...yes there are usually three or four girls but, together, they all may add up to a 5.6 to 6...there is one girl, Jasmine, who is a little cute but scrawny...I will only see her when I go there because she's fun...but, as a rule, I don't use that place because it's a kennel...

There used to be a place on 58th Avenue around 146th that disappeared a few months back...the girls there were solid 7's, fun and were very open to suggestion as to where a session might go...it was $40 an hour and I had to tip no more than $40 for just about anything...I'd like to know where those girls went...

tomcatNYC
04-21-02, 16:31
Does anyone know of any AMP's in Astoria or Long island City? Thanks for any info you have. BTW, good to see the site back up...has been a painfully long week waiting for it to come back on.

Later

buttsniffer
04-21-02, 16:39
There's a russian mp in astoria. It's on 29 st and 23 av (i think). I found it listed in the forest hills ledger. Gotta go to forest hills to pick one up. This place will make u feel like a king. Sorry lost the #.

tomcatNYC
04-21-02, 19:59
Thanx buttsniffer,

You have more info about that place? Cost, services, how many ladies, etc?

Bxfckr
04-22-02, 11:10
sup fellas...can sumone hook me up with the place in astoria with the russian cuites...much appr.

Eljefe
04-24-02, 09:36
This new system is a pain in the ass, functions poorly, and is not user friendly.
The old board was far superior.

WSS
04-26-02, 18:53
Hey, anyone know any hot asian girls but with nice boobs in Queens or Flushing area? I know couple place but most of them are in their late 30 with a flat boobs, that turn me off..damm..

buttsniffer
04-28-02, 12:20
Found another russian massage joint in Forest Hills. It's listed in the Forest Hills Ledger again. 50 for 40min pretty weak body rub. Paid 40 for manual release. Was wanting to stay away from FS this week, and opted for the hr massage. But ended up spending nearly the same. I should go find a cheaper hobby.

PS. Drove by the place in Astoria that I posted about before. It looked like it was closed. And i didn't see their ad in the FH ledger. I hope they aren't closed down.

WSS
04-28-02, 13:58
hey buttsniffer,
what you get for the $50 in that russian place? are the girls in there young?..:)

tomcatNYC
04-28-02, 19:46
I picked up the Forest Hills Ledger and that Russian place in Astoria was not running an ad. The Russian place in Forest Hills has had reviews elsewhere which were pretty lukewarm. Anyone know of any AMP's in Rego Park or Forest Hills?

I heard there was an Asian MP in Astoria or Long Island City. Has anybody gone to one there? If so, can you share the details?

Nice to see postings again. I thought the Queens board was going to fold.

Bxfckr
04-28-02, 21:15
hey Mister....the place is off Roos and 74th..if u send me ur email addy,ill send u the addy and phone...has 3 gilrs,whoever answers the door is who u get...55 for the hour,decent massage,HJ,more depending on the girl and if they trust u..

buttsniffer
04-28-02, 21:55
bxfcker,
I seen a legit lookin storefront on roosevelt and around 74th whose sign says something about massage. Never stepped in though. You're not talking about that are u? And if not, i hope u don't mind emailing me that info too...dasein101@yahoo.com. Does the 55 include hr?

WSS
04-28-02, 22:16
Bxfckr
I want those info too, can you email me as well, coastview13@yahoo.com

chillin
04-29-02, 01:28
Check out VIP SPAS IN FOREST HILLS QUEENS
718-288-4155

They're on Queens BLVD and like 77th. About 70/hour for an ok massage. Only HJ for extra tip. They try to juice you for like $80 topless. I haggled down to like 60. Had one with NICE boobs.. Althought they were implants but they were nice ones......

Oooo
04-29-02, 09:53
Anybody know about any street actions in Queens lately? I took the advise from this board and checked out the Morgan and Flushing area on Sat midnight. No discovery. Only a couple old women.

Lestat
05-02-02, 21:02
SexPHD:
I think I may have tapped that...........like 1.5 years ago....she worked out od th Waldhorf Hotel in manhattan.....& she was worth is......

Gtrack
05-10-02, 00:02
LOOKING FOR SEXY BIGBREASTED BLACK GIRLS W WALK STREETS OR WORK IN MP FOR LESS THAN A 100 WILL PAY MORE DEPENDING ON QUALITY EMAIL ME AT GTRACKUSA@AOL.COM WITH IFO ANY TIME

darylstrawberry
05-12-02, 20:04
Check for the little Mexicans giving out the business cards off Junction blvd station, hadn't seen that in a while. Just don't look like an LE, I was walking with wifey so i didn't get one, but they were giving them out to other cats. Though still not like back in the days when it was out in the open ("chicas, chicas") but maybe they're making a comback. Good luck to HC! One.

buttsniffer
05-12-02, 20:47
Fellas, check the queens trib. Look for an ad for jennie and julie. The sessions are cheeeeeep. And the three times i been, the women were hooooooot. Trust me on this one.

Gtrack
05-13-02, 01:12
ANYBODY WITH INFO ON BIGBREASTED WOMEN OF ALL FLAVORS LET ME KNOW AT GTRACKUSA@AOL.COMI HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 25 YEARS AT MOSTOF THE MAJOR SPOTS. RIGHT NOW MY FAVES ARE VANESSA A DOMINICAN WHO WORKS ON 48TH AND 10TH NR TS. ALSO CANDY A WHITE GIRL IS STACKED AND DOES A GREAT JOB. I WILL BE OUT TNIGHT LOOKING AND REPORTING ON WHAT I SEE. KEEP ME POSTED

buttsniffer
05-13-02, 22:29
Dudes, just call, it only costs a dime (you might have to call a few times cuz the madam don't always answer). She'll give u all the info. You won't be sorry.

Gtrack
05-13-02, 23:00
ANY BIG BREASTED WOMEN OF COLOR IN THE QUEENS AREA WHO DO THE WILD THING AND ARE AVILABLE AND CHEAP LET ME KNOW AT GTRACKUSA@AOL.COM.I HAVE HAD SOME GOOD EXPERIENCES IN THE QB AREA. IF ANYBODY KNOWS ABOU SABLE MERCEDES OLIVIA WHO WORK UNDER THE EL LET ME KNOW. I PLENTY OF GOOD TIMES AND AM LOOKING FOR MORE LET ME KNOW

Magic
05-14-02, 10:22
GTRACK:
Can U please post more info in the white girl U are talking about!
Thanks!

Raw
05-14-02, 12:00
What section of the Queens Trib? Can you find them on the on-line edition? Are they Asian?

Gtrack
05-15-02, 00:11
Originally posted by magic
GTRACK:
Can U please post more info in the white girl U are talking about!
Thanks!

ayepaapee
05-15-02, 19:08
Yo guys, Russian MP in queens Yooous gots to tell me more ok..

Gtrack
05-16-02, 22:15
ANY MPS IN THE ROOSEVELT JACKSON HEIGHTS ANYMORE THAT HAVE BIGBREASTED LATINAS OR WOMEN OF COLOR.I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE INFO BY EMAIL AT GTRACKUSA@AOL.COM

Sexpert
05-17-02, 13:48
Morgan has been picking up especially on Ingrahm...... got a really young spanish girl last week for a BBBJ asked for 30 ended up haggling for 15... and said i would give a 5 for tip if it was good. It was pretty good so she got her tip. Also found a new spot but its on and off...... its right over the greenpoint bridge near the cemetary. Didnt dare to stop and say hello but if there are any guinea pigs out there willing to test...... its on the queens side of the bridge..... parrallel to van dam? dont know what the street is called but there is a strip club, afgan bakery and a hotel there.... those girls looked to good to be true but who knows?! I think they might be independently working outside of the strip club?! But the way LE been patrolling all these areas... girls are everywhere... by the way, whats up with the roosevelt areas? is there any action? im sure they still have the 25 dollar jammies just that people aint posting........ share the wealth man!~

HAPPY HUNTINGS!

Magic
05-17-02, 13:57
G: check ur mail!
We have a winner!

G track.

jim
05-18-02, 00:08
sexpert,
you may have come up with another winner. a friend took me to van dam 20 years ago,i was drunk and i could never locate the spot again. i even tried again recently. i looked on the map and could not find the cemetary. i also don't see any bridge labled greenpoint. can you pinoint it a little better. i remember it was mad chicks back then. the good thing about it is that its close to queens plaza,so you still got a backup. i found a cool chick named platinum there 3 weeks ago.
did you notice any black girls there.
thanks again

Mr. Wet Wooly
05-18-02, 03:12
2 chica joints are worth my time and money in the Heights. get a street card and work the doorman for the bouncy matress and shower romp.

set up this medellin mistress for a serious pork belly roll till she squealed for another.

morgans got selections nowadays. squeezed boxed a tuti-dominican the other night and watched her eat the roll.

they keep puttin out them cans man.

Sexpert
05-18-02, 12:09
jim

Depending on where ur coming from..... u know the willy b stroll? go to the street closest to the water...... thats kent ave......keep going down the street, opposite direction of the manhattan bridge..... it becomes franklin ave.....then u will see greenpoint ave, make a right go like straight down till u hit the greenpoint bridge..... go over the bridge and keep to ur right..... thats where u would be hunting...... went last night but nothing in sight..... from 7pm (no rain) and 2am(lotsa rain)..... its a weird one..... I dont want people biting offf my ear like they did about the morgan post..... "I went and there was nothing, I think sexpert is lying" shit like that, hell if i get that shit, y post? I m glad many are enjoying morgan these days..... but is it worth the shit? so its really a hit or miss, u can also go fromt he bqe both ways..... from bklyn get off mcguiness and follow mcguiness till u see the keyfood (greenpoint and mcguiness) and make the right or take from queens and get off greenpoint and make the left on the first light. damn fellas!!! any new places?

Gtrack
05-19-02, 00:38
THIS INFO IS FOR ALL TO SHARE. I GOT HEAD FOR 80 BUT YOU CAN PROBABLY NEGOTIATE. SHE CHARGED HIGH BE CAUSE I WAS THE FIRST TIME..HONEY FAT ASS PR TITS CAN BE SUCKED HARD ALTHOUGH NOT LARGE 8885401954.

Raw
05-20-02, 08:05
Which of the two are the best bang for the buck? They are both the same...the girls are 5-6's...not all that enthusiastic...I wrote a brief summary of the one on 45th Avenue earlier on this board...Jasimine is okay but they are all rough to look at...I've been spending less time in Queens and more in Manhattan (NY Press ads)...to tell you the truth, the quality of girls in the AMP's has been lacking for the last year...and the FS girls aren't much better...

JimmyDR
05-20-02, 10:42
I would have to agree with Raw. I wouldn't give up my trips to the Carribean for these girls. They are there to break up the weeks between the trips. There use to be an 8 now and again, but its been a few years. Its just nice to drive 10 minutes sometimes.

Raw
05-20-02, 13:03
If that's the one that I think it is, it's actually off the QB and, I think, 85th St. exit of the LIE...and if so, yes...it's a ham on rye...I have been there twice and there were two older women...one was probably an 8, 10 years ago, but now a 5...the other was a 6 with bad teeth...all that you can get is manual...

ayepaapee
05-21-02, 02:51
Come on guys, Russian MP in queens, I really need to know more info. ok.. ayepaapee@hotmail.com help me out here.

JimmyDR
05-21-02, 08:49
Deleted.

racerX
05-21-02, 19:54
Hello,

I've had a lot of good times from these posts, so thanks to you all. But, can anyone help me locate some indian flav'a.

cdconn
05-22-02, 00:01
In Queens...LIC...try the area just south of (behind) Cityscapes Cabaret on Queens Blvd when you first get off the Queensboro Br. coming from Manhattan. After Midnight on the weekends, that place is crawling with SW's and not much in the way of LE, that I've seen.

JimmyDR
05-22-02, 08:41
Deleted.

WordUp
05-22-02, 12:55

HEY JIMMY DR,
.... Can you do a full report on Hunts Point, and is it like the special that was on HBO. I would like to visit, but I have heard the LE shut it down, long ago.

.... I am always liking for an American city to travel to for PoonTangg. Seem like the far Right has just gone too DAMN FAR. I wish they would give us one spot in a town just where SW can work out of. JUST ONE DAMN SPOT !!!!

...... INCLUDE a report on New Jersey, and the surrounding NYC spots, areas.

I want to visit at some point !!!!

(((( WORD ))))

JimmyDR
05-22-02, 13:43
Deleted.

Damaja
05-22-02, 21:58
JimmyDR,

I'm looking at checking out the DR sometime at the end of June or July.....are you swinging thru there duriing that time? It would be tooo cool to hang with an American (from NYC, no less) who knows there way around and where to go!! If you are going any time soon, and are willing to let a DR newbie under your wing, let me know.....damaja10027@hotmail.com.

As a matter of fact, are there any DR spots to check out here in NYC?

Later,
Damaja

Gtrack
05-22-02, 22:16
JIMMY DR IF YOU KNOW ANY HOT DOMINICAN SPOTS WITH FAT ASSES AND BIG TITS OR GIRLS WHO ARE DOWN EMAIL ME AT GTRACKUSA@AOL.COM

WSJ3
05-22-02, 23:22
Hey Damaja

If you are really thinking about DR you should try Sousa. I went a week before JimmyDR and I had a ball. You really dont need to even speak spanish--all the women know what time it is. Check out the DR posting board to get an overall idea of the hotels and clubs to go to. If you have any specific questions email me I have been to DR about 15 times and know the Lay of the Land :)

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
05-22-02, 23:28
Hey JimmyDR

I use the POINT all the time and you have to go on the weekends for the best results. Friday and Saturday nights between 4am and 6am are the absolute best times to get some SW action. Sometimes you can get a good selection on Thursday night (same time and LE will for the most part let the girls and the johns do their thing unmolested) But keep in mind that you are not going to get the same prices we get in Sousa. And it will be very rare that any HP SW gives you the GFE. But unlike you I cant get away to the Dominican Republic 6 times a year so I have to get my hooker fix when and where I can.

Peace
WSJ3

JimmyDR
05-23-02, 08:20
Deleted.

Gtrack
05-23-02, 08:31
thanks for the reply but where are kind who like to do full service. you have some experience. let me know

JimmyDR
05-23-02, 08:34
Deleted.

Damaja
05-23-02, 09:05
JimmyDR,

I'm there. I see you also have a Yahoo group as well, I just joined. Where will you be staying in DR? Will you be shuttling between cities? Hell, let's hook up sometime for a drink at a strip club or something.....grab some asses at a strip club....send me an email.

WSJ3 -
Are we still good for Sunday? Check with the misses to see if you can make a getaway trip to DR too. It seems Sousa is a go, and Puerto Plata as well during my trip......anywhere else?

Damaja

JimmyDR
05-23-02, 09:11
Deleted.

Zorba_The_Greek
05-23-02, 11:56
I have also posted this in the White Plains area..

Green Eyed Bandit Entertainment. I saw an ad in Xtreme mag, and I was wondering if any of you in the New York are have heard of it or have gone to it. All I know is that it is in the 845 area code. (Spring Valley, perhaps?)

Any info would be great!

Thanks
--Zorba The Greek

tomcatNYC
05-23-02, 13:42
"Anyone try the AMP at 85-16 Queens Blvd -2nd Floor (718-205-5002)"

I just came from this AMP. The setup has dividers not private rooms. There were no other patrons so I didn't mind. The massage was very good....light teasing of the good spots. When time came for.....there was none to be had despite my being quite exploritory during the massage. I had to HR myself with light scrotal teasing on her part (with much coaxing). Perhaps I looked like LE. In anycase I will try it one more time. $45 for a full hour excellent massage plus 20 tip.

Its funny how you have to get known at a place for awhile until things get more fun. By that time though I get bored and want to try a new place. The story of my life.

Cat

JimmyDR
05-23-02, 13:46
Why the tip if no HR? Maybe give $5.
Same with me, after 5 trips it gets better but I get bored a little. I find they always give a HR, even the first time around.

tomcatNYC
05-23-02, 13:51
I tip because she still did a good massage with alot of effort. They work for their tips. No reason to punish the poor woman because I am new and she is being cautious. I can always go to places I know and pay more (which happens as the service intensity increases).

WSJ3
05-23-02, 17:30
Hey Damaja:

Oh yes we are on for Sunday @by choice--I will see you there around 12:30am. Regarding the Dominican Republic let me know what your schedule is like dawg and maybe we can set something up before years end. I know JimmyDR is going back in June-July I believe and that will be another FuckFest. Trust me when I say that JimmyDR is on with his information I had a blast in Sousa and that was basically because of all the email headsup I got from JimmyDR

JimmyDR

You are more than welcome to join Damaja and me this Sunday Night @by choice. Let me know if you are interested and I will email you the details

Peace
WSJ3

JimmyDR
05-23-02, 18:19
Deleted.

buttsniffer
05-23-02, 23:01
Yo! Costa Rica is a monger's paradise. JDR, honestly, San Jose puts Boca Chica to shame. You may never leave. I'm sure by now you've joined **********.com and costaricasexguide.com.

JimmyDR
05-24-02, 15:49
Deleted.

JimmyDR
05-24-02, 20:08
145-40 45TH Avenue.
Still going strong.
Casey, Jazzman, Tina and Cindy were all there. All 4-6 in looks.
Open as late as Midnight.
Always Call first.
Got the usual $40 massage and a little extra.

718-762-8119

My friend said that they moved. Check before going.

ayepaapee
05-26-02, 02:59
JimmyDR,
Is this an AMP?

JimmyDR
05-26-02, 09:05
I stopped by at 9PM and there were 3 dancers, and 2 more came at around 10pm. They are all Spanish girls. The ones there early were in the 5-6 range in looks. I understand as many as 15 work on the week ends here. They are all freelance here and come when they want. Coronas are $6 and they don't bother you to keep buying. Lapdances run $10 per song and it is old style like the Harmony Club was.

There is no cover charge here. It is dark with loud but not too loud music. Lots of waitresses also. There are no backrooms and NO SEX is offered here. Plenty of bouncers cruising the areas thru out the night.

This club is owned by an American, named Jimmy and you can find him tending bar.

Selena's Bar and Club
87-35 Brittan Avenue
Jackson Heights

Mr. Wet Wooly
05-26-02, 14:37
SELENA'S restaurant has been around awhile. You gotta go on the weekends after 12am when it fills up with chicas.

No, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of a sexual nature happens here. Very strict. It's just a dance joint with overpriced drinks, but fun.

NYPD-Tips
05-27-02, 17:31
LEO has busted two woodside AMP'S three thimes durring the past two weeks.
The one on 71 Street & 41 Ave and the one 74 Street & 41 Ave.
One has a license for Acupuncture the other a license as Massage Therapy. Yet LEO busted both places more than once durring the past two weeks. Go figure

JimmyDR
05-27-02, 20:15
Deleted.

Mr. Wet Wooly
05-27-02, 20:30
Jimmy,
Tell that girl to keep the tip, eh?

You better tell those chicas to bring their umbrellas then.

I'll have to check Selena's out again.
Thanks.

JimmyDR
05-27-02, 20:33
We need to all go there. We are sick and need to hold meetings. Everytime I go to a new site, they say we heard of you Jimmydr.

q718papi
05-28-02, 12:28
great outcall asian spot in queens they just opened two weeks ago girls dont really speak english but call ask for alex tell him danny sent you when you tell him what you want he will bring it to you i had 3 and i will call back 718-359-6216

Magic
05-28-02, 16:09
Have anyone tried GTRACK girls?
Any feed back U want to share?
Thanks!
I'' will apreciated the info!

Magic
05-29-02, 14:12
Yup!
That was me.

JimmyDR
05-31-02, 21:50
Went looking for massage places in Flushing. First went to 22-07 146st street in Whitestone. 2 girls but 1 was working. $50 for the hour but the girl there was a "4" so I moved on. 917-807-7248.
Next stop, 44-29 Colden street, basement. 3 girls, all of them in the "4" range. $50 for the hour as well. 718-461-1029 or 718-460-9882. Onward to 43-31 165st street. 3 girls, 1 busy. They also were in the "4" range. $40 for an hour. 718-445-6850.

Went to 45th avenue again on Saturday. Same 4 girls and I received a great massage again. Problem is I get bored of the same old places. I will scout out more.

Chinese only in these places.

Seems like these are the only places open lately. I hit 45th avenue again. Still searching for new places.

jim
06-01-02, 18:51
hey jimmy.
what kind of chicks are in those two locations.the prices sounded great but i'm looking for black girls only. know of anything like that? thanks

tomcatNYC
06-03-02, 18:49
I called that place on 45ave and 149 street today. Thought I would check it out after reading some good reviews. The girl told me to come over..when I got there she didn't want to let me in. I guess I looked like LE. I was pissed but had just enough time to go to my regualr place. The little guy is bored with the old place at this point. Took unusually long to ignite. I think its time to try more new places.

I took a passby to one that was on Kissena Blvd. It was closed for the past few weeks..now it is some doctors office. Too bad cos the girls in there were 6-8's.

tomcatNYC
06-06-02, 15:09
Does anyone have information about a place called Rainbow Spa in Flushing. It is on Union Street off of Norther Blvd. (2 or 3rd floor)?

MikeLI
06-08-02, 18:21
Anyone know of any good MP's with Spanish girls in Queens or Nassau. Looking for at least 7's in looks. Please e-mail mpw9366@hotmail.com

ScubaDiver
06-09-02, 20:06
I preface this with "this may no longer be accurate information".

That being said, when visiting NYC several years ago, I asked a cab driver if he knew where the action was. Next thing you know, we are leaving Manhattan for Queens. I believe it was like 84th and Roosevelt--on 84th in a normal house (may have been 86th). When we walked in, there was a room chock-full of mostly hispanic guys waiting in chairs to get their piece (almost like a medical waiting office). The girls would come out to advertise themselves and he who went for her first would get the girl. You would pay the guy at the desk, it was a total of $20, and go back in a private room and do your business. I think the house had 3 floors and rooms were scattered throughout those floors--this was, essentially, a house built for sin, The rooms were quite small--essentially just large enough for a twin bed and side table. In one evening, I was with 3 girls there, each of them fairly attractive (7 or better). I'd say there were 8-10 girls there. It was far from a GFE, but it more than effectively served my needs. The cab driver told me that there are a number of these places in that area, and you simply need to know where to go. This was the single best mongering experience I have had in the USA.

If you want to find these, I might recommend driving around the area and watching for people-flow into and out of some of the homes there. I believe there was even a Hispanic guy guarding the door. Not sure how else to help you find them.

I will be returning to The Big Apple next week and was wondering if anyone knew whether places like this still existed and where they could be found.

Happy Hunting!

JimmyDR
06-10-02, 08:30
Scuba,

This is the most outdated post I ever read. Those houses have been closed for years. As fast as they open the are closed. They are stocked with fat ugly chicas as well. I remember the days that you refer to. Those were the days, when there were 50 houses and 1000 chicas.

Selenas Night:
Lets all meet on a Friday night and grab a few (Dancers).

BigJohnHo
06-11-02, 10:45
Anybody hunts around the 32nd ave and College Point area? I m looking for a gal called "Valerie". real nice job she did. I heard that she was locked up but did any one spotted her recently? Also don't pick up that tall white crackhead named Betsy. she smells real gross I thought I was going to throw up. I know the Van Dame area is dead but I still spotted some black gals by the Queens blvd from time to time. Anybody knows a good hunting ground? especiall with white sluts. I heard there are some actions around the Rockaway area, true that?

Kane
06-11-02, 13:42
Big john,
What up?
I havnt been to coll point in about a year
but I remember that chick from last year.
she was the nicest thing down there.
Whats it like there now? hows the selection?
As of last time I was there ,there was nothing but a few crackhead , broken down TVs that always tried to rip you off.
Let us know if it has changed at all.
Wheres this action in Rockaways?
If your looking for new stroll, check out old Brooklyn posts for Ingram & Porter, Industrial area near Bushwick/Williamsburgh.
At the right times, there can be quite a selection

BigJohnHo
06-11-02, 14:34
Hi Kane,

being reading your msg. Thanks for all the input man.
Yeah Val is really sweet and I had her 3 times. she kept making me come back to her. The po po's are all over that 32nd ave around that pathmark mkt. Sting is on all the time but those gals still managed to slip in from time to time. It was the route I took to get to work and back so I do check the area every day. Like lase nite I spotted this two chics walking with this funny looking Latino guy and right away I know it is going to be party so I actually follow them right to that guy's apartment. the gals were one white and one black. the white one is chubby but nice leg and skin tone but the black gal is fine young and juicy. I was thinking of getting a bj so I circle the area waiting for the party to break. prob. 15 minutes later I saw like 4 latinos standing outside the apartment and the two girls were also outside with a black pimp standing with them. I don't know what is going on but I am sure the party is over hey hey. prob. trying to gang bang for the price of one fuk i guess. damn I miss Valerie.

Be very careful with the College Point men. The sting is on almost all the time. Those Gals are constantly busted. I was busted in January and I was not even making offer. The undercover ask me if I have a 20 on me and I say yes and that was all it take. fuk the po po's.

jim
06-11-02, 16:33
stay away from college point,fellas,if you value y;our ride. po po out there don't play. they concentrate on that area like iuts the most lethal crime in the city. they do shiit they don't think about in the other boros. they took my papers and kept my registration. i didn't realize till i got home. that ain't all they do. there ain't one decent looking chick out there(don't think i ever met a valerie). the guys out there are all up to something. can't eve;n relax. aint worth it.

looking for one
06-11-02, 23:37
HI I AM FROM BROOKLYN LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD INCALLS IN QUEENS ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING PLEASE EMAIL ME AT LIKEITWHENEVER@AOL.COM

buttsniffer
06-12-02, 09:23
This looking smells like fuzz.

BootyLover
06-12-02, 10:11
Well said, sniffer

Originally posted by buttsniffer
This looking smells like fuzz.

flushingMan
06-13-02, 04:32
Hey guys I am new to the system and found that the sex guide is great for my trip to HK. Have you guys checked out the barber shop 2nd floor on Main street in Flushing next to the HSBC. From Northern go down to Main and you will see the barber shop. As soon as I can I will get the exact address. cheap about $50 for a massage and a decent one at that with 4-6 girls and $20 for HR. well that is my tip they are nice there...if anyone has some good incall FS places near flushing please post it up on the board thanks JimmyDR for keeping me in the know dude. email me at bhuddaxboi@aol.com

tomcatNYC
06-14-02, 00:49
FlushingMan,

Seems we travel in the same cirlces. I am in HK, Taiwan and Japan a number of times a year. I am also a "flushing fan" as well. Any help with a city in Tainan would be appreciated (Taiwan).

Take care

BootyLover
06-14-02, 00:54
Queens is alive and very active. You have to check the underground market. Spanish for $40-50 outcalls still there.

flushingMan
06-14-02, 01:00
Hey tomcat...well my experience in Taiwan is limited at best...that is more of a hunting game... botty lover please coudl you email me more info on what you are talking about...maybe a numbeR?...or post it up...email at bhuddaxboi@aol.com. JimmyDR gave a decent AMP at 141-06 of 45 Av in flushing...ask for grace 120FS and 50 set fee so dig deep, but she was a 4-5 at best good massage tho long and relaxing

Gtrack
06-14-02, 08:11
ANY INFO ON THE QUEENS UNDERGROUND. ANY BIG ASS DOMINICANS WITH BIG TITS OR PUERTO RICANS WITH THE SAME. EMAIL ME AT GRACKUSA@AOL.COM WITH INFO

JimmyDR
06-14-02, 11:30
Last night in LIC area, NOTHING. That is at 12:30 am. It was a great loss. I hope this isn't the norm.

Update:

I went to the Barbershop in Flushing and was told they don't do massages anymore. I was there at 1 PM today. Maybe because I wasn't Asian??

WSJ3
06-14-02, 12:35
Hey JimmyDR

If you are going to run through the LIC area you need to make the trip around 3-4am. If there is going to be any action out that would be the time for it.

Peace
WSJ3

BootyLover
06-14-02, 14:26
I did it in queens outcall for $40 so-so body nice attitude regular fuck. The booty wasn't big enough though. I'll try another one and keep u posted.

lookin_in_jh
06-16-02, 04:26
I checked out the area behind cityscapes, at QP this morning at about 4am. There was nothing to see whatsoever. I grabbed a taxi in front of the club and was heading home, but decided to ask the driver about the SW situation. He said there had been three or four girls out not long before. We drove around the block and checked out 21St and 41Ave, but there was nothing to see. Finally, as we came back to where we started, there was one black girl, about 25, and I'd say a 6 or 7 in looks. As there was nothing else going on, I said hello and she jumped into the car. She suggested going to a hotel, where a BJ was going to be $100. End of conversation. We parted ways, and I declared my recon over.

Good luck, boys. They are few and far between these days.

If anybody could give me some tips regarding the hispanic girls in the Roosevelt Ave area, and how to get into the houses there, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers!

JimmyDR
06-16-02, 10:08
2 new massage places:

31-49 Linden Place
718-939-3895
2 Girls, $50 per Hour.
Annie from 165 street works here.

134-40 Cherry Avenue
718-661-9890
$40 for 4o minutes
2 girls in the daytime
1 @ night
Nancy, 19 years old, Korean
She was an 8.5.
Tips $40/$80/$120

42-02 College Point Blvd, 2nd Floor
$40 for 30 minutes.
3 Chinese Girls.

Parking for both, very tough.

I found these places in the Bayside Times.

Bxfckr
06-16-02, 11:18
sup fellas...hey buttsnifer..wats the deal on the FH place with the bangin booty chick???can u tell me the number???thnx..must appr....HC

BootyLover
06-16-02, 12:41
I try my luck yesterday nite on roosevelt AVE couldn't find info for the girls although i was strolling. I don't give up that easily but after two rounds with my SW, I had head back home. Anmyone with info plz post only price and quality of service

buttsniffer
06-16-02, 23:37
Ok, ok, ok.
The place is on Metropolitan Av and 70th Av (or something like that). You have to call. I don't have the # on me, but pick up the tribune (i recall a very wise monger calling it the "bible") and find it. It starts with 261 or 263. You have to call, cuz there's a tedious screening process. It's 60 for 45 and 70 per hr. Get the massage and find out the rest of the costs (it ain't cheap). Go on Fri, cuz that big round tush should be there. Regardless of the extras, the massage itself is worth it. I doubt anal is available, but it don't hurt to ask. Hope this is enough info.

Good luck

daengman
06-27-02, 20:31
re:re: bornloser

smells even more like LE

probably someone on the job in the 109

bornloser
if you are not LE then spend the time and effort to research this and other boards. You will get all the info you want

mike9999
06-27-02, 21:45
I just want a massage and a handjob at a reasonable price. Where is the best place to go.

flushingMan
06-28-02, 01:14
sorry for the long time of not posting. Hey Next time anyone goes to Selena's give me an email. bhuddaxboi@aol.com Anyways haven;t been looking around been using the same spanish outcall for a coupel of weeks and woudl liek some diversity. woudl love some in fo on other around $40 outcalls or incalls and maybe soem cheap asian places. Looked around in the Fresh Meadows Times and found some nice places AMP and the like outcalls around 120-160 for the hour but that shit is too rich for my blood. So if anyone got a head up in queens left me know via e-mail.thanks guys. Keep the board alive and eep posting!!!

ayepaapee
06-28-02, 15:03
Hey Guys where selena's again, and Is anyone thinking about joining JimmyDR in Punta Cana. Let me know.

q718papi
07-01-02, 15:33
selena's tonight anyone wanna go leave contact info

Lobo
07-02-02, 12:02
I was in Queens for the first time in some years. Action aroung Queens Plaza has really slowed down. There used to be tons of girls around. The area near the strip clubs was dead. A few girls here and there but it took a lot of driving. Maybe it was because it was Sunday night.

Has anyone know what the street scene in Queens near the foot of the 59th St. bridge is?

ayepaapee
07-02-02, 16:16
Well, I have to say the standard of FS AMP in queens has really dropped, well maybe its just my bad luck. It usual for college girls to drop in for a summer in alot of AMPs for some extra money, but beening the old soul I am. I much perfer the old hands. This one girls on Kissena/Main almost killed me when she tried to do a back wall on my head!. Well she just started like the day before. So... but still! You always hear em say I just started, and u usually just ignore them knowing theyve been working there for years ( for those I ususally tell this is my first time in these places and Im a virgin). BUT this one really just started. Well for AMP she was a big girls like 5-7 and built so she was like 130lbs or more, Im used to more danty girls doing a back walk, and she was clumsy, she slipped, a couple of times on me, well she was a trooper and just had to finish the message. Felt like a good beating up, being the macho dude that I am I just gret my teeth and said "Its fineee".
Then my goodness she didnt know how to put on a condom, and wouldnt let me touch her boobs, and she didnt like me starring at them too!
Like your pumping away starring at the wall, and you tend to lose it, and the condom comes loose, and again she tries to put another one on clumsily. Well time is running short and Im getting tired and you just want to finish the job.
It rare that I dont enjoy a trip to the AMP, but like you all know this how it goes.
Well hope that was somewhat amusing, and by the way has anyone tired 149th and northern?? I did a drive by and wondered what it was like? number of girls etc.

tomcatNYC
07-02-02, 21:07
Ayepaapee,

Where was this place you went to on Kissena? What were they charging for fs and what was the standard massage with HR?
I am in Taiwan now and long for the action back home. I can't believe it is less expensive in NY than here.

ayepaapee
07-03-02, 12:50
tomcatNYC,
Check out SingTao Daily for the address, last week I was there, girls were around 3s-5s and not that many 3 or 4 of them, maybe more at peak night time hours, but I never go at those times. MamaSan Li, I remember like 3 or 4 years ago had 18-22 girls all 7s-10s, but alas the quality and quantity has gone down, all the girls were Korean, no others, and its usually going rate $50 for the door, and tip for FS who know 80-160!$? generalise on that range, see what you can get away with.
AMP is queens use to have chinese (singapore, fukien, mainland), laos, malay, vietnam, thai, korean and even hispanic girls at around $30 to $40 dollars less.

VIBE6x
07-04-02, 15:16
Are there any more stripper bars like Selena's Bar out in Queens? If so please post the name and address. Thanks.

Manny Wayne
07-08-02, 23:51
I went to AMP in 45th Avenue and union Street (a block from Kissena). Malaysian lady who claim she's 27, but look more like 37. Does not offer any extras!!!!Turn me on when she was sweating while massaging me. Pretty good massage for $50/ 50 minutes. I will tried else where, will keep you guys posted.

JimmyDR
07-09-02, 08:48
I was hanging with some cops at The Palace in Dom Republic and they said most of the AMP's get raided because the wife complains about the location. As far as streetwalkers goes, they know all the locations, to find them. Its when you say go to a certain bar and get a certain girl and she will do you for x $$, then they now have new information.

dirtydre
07-09-02, 17:47
Moved back to Queens from the Bronx. I read about Selena's and will check it out Wed. Nite. Does anyone know of any street action on Hillside Ave. in the 160's that used to be busy years ago?

Raw
07-18-02, 09:04
I should say...if the girl don't know you she ain't gonna see ya...I assumed that she meant by sight...

LoveAsia
07-28-02, 14:57
I have been away from NY for 2 months now. Have been following the posts and am discouraged by things in our borough.

After having great sauna experiences in Asia these past months I am dreading the return home. I guess once I get back on local time I will have to see if any of the old places are still open. Damn LE.

cdconn
07-28-02, 17:35
LIC is officially dead. Went out there Friday night. Not only are the topless places cracking down on everything (can't touch the girls anywhere at all now), but the street action has dried up. Used to be tons of SW behind Cityscapes just off of Queensboro Plaza...now, absolutely nothing. Drove around there for over an hour...totally deserted.

Any idea where the SW action in Queens has gone?

Help!

WSJ3
07-29-02, 22:07
Special Notice for all the Queens Mongers--I just left the LIC area and there were 2 SW on 21street (all the real mongers know the street names in this area) so I guess LIC is still alive and well. Enjoy.

Peace
WSJ3

LoveAsia
08-01-02, 05:42
I found this link that might interest you fellas...

http://www.redlightguide.com/NewYork.html

Later

onthedownlow
08-06-02, 23:39
for Dips:
For a great massage (shiatsu or pressure points) try the West Garden Spa in Manhattan (between 7th & 8th) on 30th St. It's open late, until 2:00 a.m. and it's a legit operation. Rate is $75 for the house and tip is extra. Good sauna, clean shower rooms, and clean towels. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Tell them Harry Reasoner recommended you. Ask for Linda, Lilly, Mimi or Maya. Most of the girls are Korean, some Chinese and a few Spanish. Tell me how you fare.

LoveAsia
08-07-02, 06:30
dips,

The numbers is the Flushing Ledger were for the most part disconnected too. Maybe we need to start a private club of our own. (half joking).

luvstotasteu
09-11-02, 17:09
Hey guys ... how bout more info on Flamingos and Selenas... are they FS places like in TJ Mexico?

casual
09-11-02, 23:39
Hello!

Can anyone tell me about old/new AMPs? Are they generally safe? Do any of them speak just Chinese or Korean? Let me know. Thanks!

and tell me where they are!

fun_ck
09-26-02, 00:21
WSJ3, If you know those $25 places back then, it shouldn't tough for you to find the (probably)newer $35 places. Besides, a third place which i know of was closed over the weekend. Kinda surprising!

I don't know why JimmyDR and Mister_NYC are all crazy about flamingos and selena. One is just a latin dance club, the other a bikini bar. No reason to get excited about any of them atleast IMHO.

Jimmy mah man you need to get laid for real hahahaha j/k =)

Al Kikuras
09-26-02, 18:49
Anyone know if Selna's is going to open?

JIMMYDR do you know the dominican sisters that worked there "R" and "Y"?

Wonder what they're up to..........

Originally posted by JIMMYDR
As far as the Bikini bar Selena goes, there is more going on than you think.

Magic
09-27-02, 14:04
Originally posted by JIMMYDR
Fun

I do and quite often. There is such potential at Flamingos, Spanish chicas don't need $100 dinners to give up the goods. . As far as the Bikini bar Selena goes, there is more going on than you think.

Update
I bought the Bayside Times, looked in the back at the Massage numbers, called 9 of them and they were all open. Prices ranged from $40 - $60. Will look into it this weekend.

You are quite right JIMMY DR.
Selenas was open for full!!!
I think that is why it was closed,my pal toold me that some exclusive costumers were allow to go full ahead with some ,not all ,of the workers there for $80.00 or so.

Oooo
09-27-02, 15:37
The selena's place, is that the one in Sunnyside around 46 Street and 46 Ave.? I've been there once in August but didn't see any bikini girl. It's just bunch of mexican girls that will dance for $2. Where is Flamingos?

vibe
09-27-02, 15:38
Sorry Magic, my last message was for Al.
BTW hasd anyone have luck with any of the chicks from Flamingo's?
There's this gorgeous black/mulatto girl I just have to have that I don't think speaks hardly a work of english. I got numbers from a Nancy at the bar and a Georgina but I'm not too keen on either of them.

Al Kikuras
09-27-02, 19:59
Originally posted by vibe

Although she might be tight(no pun intended) on cash so if you know how to contact her be my guest. She's got a great butt with thong or without. So that's her story. ;)

Thx for the update vibe. I don't have Ro's cell phone number anymore. If you were able to hook up with her plz email me the details at wolffootus_nospam@yahoo.com (remove the _nospam).

PS I don't think I've met her sister Y at Selena's. Did she start working there recently?

I believe her sister has worked there as long as her. She was in DR for a month but I think shes back by now. Y has bigger tits & ass then Ro and speaks much better english. Though I would take either one of them.................

huaren pussy
09-27-02, 21:27
looking for places in Queens with Chinese girls,

Johnlee1977us
09-27-02, 23:18
Selenas is off Roosevelt on 89th in think. Take the 7 train to the 90th st stop. Flamingos is about 3 blocks from there.
Does anyone know if they opened back up yet? Does anyone have any 3's they can share for some latina pros? I'm for an inexpensive girl that I can call on the regular. All the ones I know are too expensive for me. I want to spend <$. Any info?
P.S. Has anyone ever taken any girls from selenas home? email johnlee1977us@yahoo

JimmyDR
09-28-02, 11:09
Well I pulled out the Bayside times and started calling the numbers.
First up, 134-05 Dahlia Avenue in Flushing. Basement. They said they had 3 young girls for $40 an hour. When I got there, I saw 2 ladies in their late 30's so I left. 718-939-0306.
Next up was 42-02 College Point Blvd, 2nd floor. Same price. I arrived and there were 2 girls in their middle 20's so I choose one and got the massage. At the end she said $40/$60/$100. I countered at $30 and she agreed. Finished up and left. She was a 5 in looks, I would say. 718-886-2332.

Ex-Cop
09-28-02, 12:58
Listen guys, as you can see from my handle I am an Ex-Cop. I retired with WELL over 20 on the job. My rank was higher than Captain so I do know of what I speak.

I can assure you the only thing anyone on the job is looking for on any of the NYC boards is for a place to go for service that is not yet known to the job and have some fun with out running the risk of being in a place when it get raided. Believe me vice knows about almost every house or stroll as fast as they come into being.

They don't like the stroll's for obvious reasons.

Generally speaking the job does not give a dam about any of the houses or AMP's as long as the precinct does not get complaints from neighbors and as long the petty crime in the vicinity does not go up. That is why a small number of the places that advertise in papers like Queens Tribune can stay open for years. The neighbors don't complain and there is no increase in crime in the area. However once there is a complaint or there is an increase in petty crime the precinct will start to look into taking action. Be a quite and unobtrusive house or AMP and you won't get hassled.

However there are exceptions such as if the house is servicing real heavy weight politicians and executives. By busting the place the NYPD would get some very good publicity or embarrase a person who they would like to embarrase.

I guess what I'm trying to say is don't be so paranoid about what you say here, LE already knows or basically is not interested in using up personnel for non productive work. They would like to put dangerous people away and not make collars that will walk in 24 hours.

Genius
09-28-02, 14:56
Good post ex-cop.

Let me see if I have it straight - Dont be paranoid about discussing places, hours, prices, names, telephone #'s and descriptions in detail because LE has all the info they need anyway and really isnt interested in it unless there are complaints. LE really "is not interested in using up personnel for non productive work."

Just want to make sure I have it right.

By the way, when I was driving thru queens today the cars were backed up both side of street for 3 blocks - there was two patol cars on each side blocking a lane and 6 (yes count um 6) officers making sure I had my seat belt on

Ex-Cop
09-28-02, 17:37
genius

Your handle says it all. You are obviously a man of great intellect and sophistication. I am sure we are all waiting with breathless anticipation for your next pearl of wisdom and solid gold advice. ;)

huaren pussy
09-28-02, 23:45
Been trying to go to the incalls that advertise in Shijie Ribao (World Journal) but every single one says they only are available if you're asian. Which I'm not, but I'm not LE either, & I'd be a good paying customer. Anyone know a way to go to these places, or could someone vouch for me? zxmmk07@hotmail.com

Genius
09-29-02, 09:46
Dear ex-cop

Here is how it works:

1. You lurk for a while to get the flavor of the board.
2. You try out some of the recommendations of some of the trusted posters
3. You report on the results.
4. You generate new information that is verified by others doing #2 and #3.
5. Do this for many posts over a decent time period.
6. You become a trusted poster.

If you are legit I am sorry if I offended you. You have to admit it looks rather suspicious coming from your first post on the board.

If you are LE just wanting to get some easy info - go to hell.

fun_ck
09-30-02, 00:49
and one more loser....

its just a dance club homie., not a brothel! perverts here are just giving the place undue credit!!

JimmyDR
09-30-02, 12:26
Originally posted by Mister_NYC
Flamingo's and Selenas...different strokes for different folks! I like the challenge and the potential at these places along with the chicas. Brush up on your spanish.

Mister_NYC :D

I must agree.

gerry998
09-30-02, 12:41
Linden was great. I got there no problem. Parked a block away. Ran the doorbell. They buzzed me in. I went in the lady who answered the door was on the phone, so she just said this is Vanessa, who was sitting on the couch. She had curly black hair, dressed in a nice tight black pants and a nice brown colored blouse, which was the kind that you tie over the belly botton. So you could see her nice flat belly and her breast popping out of her blouse. She looked good a little skinny but she looked tasty. She took me by the hand into the room. She then changed the sheets on the bed. I was watching every move of her ass and body as she bended over. I gave her my 80 gift. She went out and came back and we both got undress and did the wild thing. The only problem I had with her is that she would not do it doggy. every other way we did. she did cbj and she let me kiss her body all over. including her neck, thighs, and c---. She said that if I wanted ti s---k her c--t that would be extra. I had no more money on me so I did not do it. She did let me l---k it though. S he was good. When we were done she asked if I wanted to shower, but refused since I had to go home to the wife and it was not raining. But I wan't sure if she was going to shower with me or I was to shower by my self then go home. Does anyone know the story on that? I s the shower in the same room?

gerry998
09-30-02, 12:54
Hey everone, where did the ex-cop go???? Did he take choice number 2??

NYCmale
09-30-02, 20:31
Use Latex Condoms between outbreaks. Condoms offer useful protection against herpes protecting or covering the mucous membranes, the most likely sites of infection.
However condoms do not guarantee safety. The herpes sore or lesion is not always located in an area covered by the condom.

What about condoms and foams?

Laboratory studies show that:

The herpes virus does not pass through latex condoms

When properly used latex condoms are likely to reduce your risk of spreading or getting herpes, however even the best condoms do not guarantee total safety.

When herpes sores occur in places not covered by a condom the condom is of little help, if any

Condoms and foams should not be relied upon when herpes sores or symptoms are present

Spermicidal foams and jellies may offer additional protection. Spermicides used in contraceptive foams, film and gels kill or neutralize HSV in laboratory tests and may provide some protection when used in the vagina (recommended dose the same as for contraception).

Some contraceptive foams contain ingredients (such as nonoxynol-9) that kill the herpes virus and other STD's in test tubes

Foams are best used along with condoms, not in place of condoms

Condoms do not provide 100 percent protection because a lesion may be found which the condom did not cover. Used consistently, however, condoms are one of the best available forms of prevention.

ayepaapee
10-01-02, 01:54
Try checking other papers, dude, I dont think guys will risk taking a stranger to their favorite AMP and get booted because of you. Just check out Singtao dude.

Originally posted by huaren pussy
Been trying to go to the incalls that advertise in Shijie Ribao (World Journal) but every single one says they only are available if you're asian. Which I'm not, but I'm not LE either, & I'd be a good paying customer. Anyone know a way to go to these places, or could someone vouch for me? zxmmk07@hotmail.com

Hank
10-01-02, 15:17
So OK ex-cop do you have any recommendations for us? How about you contributing a little something to the board.

Lestat
10-02-02, 11:43
Also Mr. ex-cop:
When is the seige on Hunts Point going to end...& Why did they raid Episodes..? ;-)

Ex-Cop
10-02-02, 14:43
Originally posted by IndyinPhilly
Mr. ex-cop,

Could you please offer some advice to those unlucky people who are caught in an AMP when it is raided by LE?

If you are unlucky enough to be in an AMP that is raided, be very polite to the officers. Answer all questions directly without any sarcasm. Don't B.S. them in any way and for goodness sake don't have any weapons or controlled substances in your possession or that can be directly connected to you, and the chances of you being told to leave without an arrest will be considerably improved. Johns are not high on the list to arrest.

Ex-cop

IndyinPhilly
10-02-02, 17:56
Originally posted by Ex-Cop
If you are unlucky enough to be in an AMP that is raided, be very polite to the officers. Answer all questions directly without any sarcasm. Don't B.S. them in any way and for goodness sake don't have any weapons or controlled substances in your possession or that can be directly connected to you, and the chances of you being told to leave without an arrest will be considerably improved. Johns are not high on the list to arrest.

Ex-cop

Thank you very much. "Answer all questions directly without any sarcasm." Even admit I break the law?

JimmyDR
10-03-02, 08:28
I was in a massage place that got raided. It was 10 minutes into the massage, right after I paid the $40. I answered all questions and was cut loose in less than 15 minutes. The girl was as well. I called her that night. Its true.

SW in Flushing.
I try BigJohn, really I do. Too many LE and too few chicas worth a second look on 32nd in Flushing. Checked it while I was returning from Arthur Treachers in the shopping Center.

BigJohnHo
10-03-02, 10:34
Cypher,

An Asian SW? That is a first. For the last 9 months I have not seen a single Asian SW in that area except one brief moment when I passed this skinny Asian women on 32nd Avenue I thought I saw her making a motion at me but I dismissed it quickly after I turned around and couldn't find her no more. I always thought I was mistaking then but now I guess it was true after all. I am a sucker for white trash so I probably never really pay attention to anything else anyway.

Hey Cypher, an Asian usually looks young in the eyes of Westerners. If you are non Asian your estimation would likely be wrong. She could very well be 10 years older than you think. So you finally got you a grandma. :)

I did see Patty again wendesday night though. She was standing on 32nd and the ally where the taxi dispatch place is. She seemed to recognize me from the day before and was waving at me but I drove on. I don't feel like making a return visit not for the price she asked anyway. She looks much better than those skanks but the service she gave is just not alluring.

Hey Cypher what time of the day or night did you spotted that Asian SW? I am not interested but curious nevertheless.

And now my admiration for Mr. Dr. JimmyEverywhere , man you really go around, don't you? I saw you posted in the KY board too. Keep it "up" my man. :)

onthedownlow
10-03-02, 14:02
For BigjohnHo
The word on the street is that the four-deuce area is open for biz. Needless to say I was skeptical and did not believe the posts of another hobbyist who mentioned that he was pulling hoes left and right, in the late evening, way before midnight. (by the Duane Reade and further up on 9th Ave). I was in Disney Central yesterday (for legit biz) and let me tell you, my hoe radar was bleeping like a motherf--er. I saw white, black, Spanish girlies, dressed to impress and making eye contact. And check this:

AT 6:00 P.M.

Yeah, the goods are out there. I doubt they were decoys because as we all know, the working girls get that sheen on their skin, their eyes are shifty and the walk cannot be faked. So it's valid. There's girls out there, looking for love. Some of these girls use the product and some are just hard up for cash. Hit me up via the backchannel and I'll give you the URL to peep so you can get some more details

For JimmyDR
Congrats on walking out clean.
Now tell the board what we really want to know, you big skeezer. Did the raid come before you busted the nut or after? Nothing worse than walking out of an establishment with blue balls. What place was it?

For HungryJohnny:
Dude, get some game. Ya can't be all about sour grapes. Make sure you use mouthwash, smile a lot and be genuinely nice.

Ex-Cop
10-03-02, 14:35
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JIMMYDR
[i]I was in a massage place that got raided. It was 10 minutes into the massage, right after I paid the $40. I answered all questions and was cut loose in less than 15 minutes. The girl was as well. I called her that night. Its true.

Thank you JIMMYDR for showing some of the intellectually challenged that common sense and good manners will get you a lot better treatment than acting like a wise ass dickhead.

If a person acts like a wise ass, the cops have the ability to make that persons life very miserable by charging him with obstruction or resisting arrest. Fighting these charges will cost you quite a few thousand dollars in lawyer fees that could have been easily avoided by being courteous and respectful.

Remember act like an asshole and you will be treated like one, act with courtesy and respect and you will usually receive some of the same in return.

Lou_Cypher
10-03-02, 17:14
hey BigJ: lol
yeah I think I did see a grandma...............lol
she was a heckuva grandma though lol

I was there an hour after midnite and enjoyed just driving around watching the b.s. The LE's didn't make me nervous but they made the SW's hesitant.
Man I wish grandma would've given me the time of day, she had legs........lol
Oh yeah, btw I saw the blonde & the brunette you were talking about, very nice looking........
worst thing I saw all night was a 6'5" old all legs crack SW lookin broad, only saw her one pass though so someone must've picked the beast up (wow)

Lestat
10-03-02, 19:51
Ex-Cop:
I got nothing against you man, but what you just said is a bunch of COP bull shit.....try telling that to the famalies or Diallo or Doresmond......or better yet tell that to Doresmond's children......

Dont get me wrong I hear what you are saying but....Dont blow too much smoke

you threw in the word "Usually" which would imply that 90% of the time treatment will be fare...I think its probabbly more like 50%..................the time that I got rolled........I was treated fairly & with respect....but I still think it was the luck/fuk of the draw......

BigJohnHo
10-03-02, 22:20
Cypher,

That tall stick of a woman is Betsy the Stinky Pussy. I had her once and once too much. Some SW told me she gives the best head so I tried and regreted. It was my mistake asking her to show me her pussy(her pussy ain't bad looking at all) but God the smell. Honest to God I don't wish her on anyone. An advice for all fellow hobbists. It is not a bad idea to have a gas mask handy in the car. You would know what I meant if you had Betsy before.

King,

What day of the week and what time of the day did you see Valerie? Helps me out here. She is the only one out there that still uphold the image of a woman.

Appreciate all the postings here recently which keep my interest up. It gets really boring posting along kind of like talking to one self you know. Thanks

MacoutsBunnyman
10-03-02, 22:26
Originally posted by bigjohnho
Cypher,

Honest to God I don't wish her on anyone. An advice for all fellow hobbists. It is not a bad idea to have a gas mask handy in the car. You would know what I meant if you had Betsy before.

I hear ya, brother! I know this hot as shit tramp in Tijuana named Erica who is beautiful and can screw your lights out but her pussy has gotten a bit too much for me to handle! I don't know what her problem is because she seems so clean except for that GAWDAWFUL SMELL.

FIGHT THE POWER

VIAGRA_POWER
10-04-02, 15:37
any body know of any quickie $25 places...there used to be some in washington heights in queens...

snowcrash
10-05-02, 03:56
Figured it was about time to place a post - Checked out the 42-02 College Point location mentioned by JimmyDR. Saw 3 semi descent women there in their 20's and had the usual go with Linda. Not especially enthusiatic but the massage itself was extremely good. Covered was 40 / 50 (expensive in my book) - probably could have brought it down but didn't bother.

On a side note, I found a place on the Queens Tribune about a month ago for a amp - had a great time there but the number on the card I received was no good a week later. Would anyone know where they went - the location was a basement (down the stairs from the entrance) of a mini apartment type complex. Two rooms when you first walk in on the left followed by a kitchen the back - basically a very long setup. They were open during the days only - I think they closed at 7 or 8.

jim
10-06-02, 01:35
jimmy dr,mister nyc
any of these chicks look good,any black girls or are they all asian?
thanks fellas

BigJohnHo
10-07-02, 14:41
32nd Ave, Flushing Saturday 8 PM

Someone was yelling on the street while I was driving on Farrington and It sounds like John so I turn around to see and shit it was non other then Dina the luny tune. This is definately one of the most fuck up girl in this dump. She is relatively young I would say like around mid to late 20's. White blonde(pussy is the proof unless she die it downstairs too). body is a little mess up but not distorted yet. Like to giggle and and talk to herself that is why I nickname her the Luny Tune. She give good bbbj when you are in the dominant role(not give the money first). She salivates more than any of the SWs I ever had and her saliva has this greater sticky quality that lubricate real well. I like her real white skin especially her fat ass creamy white just the way I like. The pity is she does not have the best of hygine and sometimes it gets to me. Still she is a lot cleaner than when I first found her last Summer when she I believe was practically living on the street. $20 plus $10 for a bbbj and had her stripped down to her ass. It lasted like 20 minutes. Overall a good job.

Kim is still on the street but I pass her by nowaday. She is too jumpy for me to have a good time and she really look sick in the day light. She has a nice mouth but she rushes. It is a shame since I really like white chicks even an older one. She is in her late 30's to early 40's. Got blonde hair and blue eyes. small built.

shy_guy
10-08-02, 00:27
hi all, i am a long time lurker of the group. As u can see i am shy and it hard to meet girls so i was reaserching this site in order to get some info on finding a girl to get raid of my shyness. I need some who provide GFE and if possible bbbj. I remembered reading abouth DIANA a while back, i visited her but she was kind of boaring plus i was shy. Fucked her straight but no GFE, which i was looking for. Anyone visited her lately?

Any way i am comming out because i get no help lurking, can't find someone desent looking at a good price that can help

If u guys know anyone please e-mail me at

asahitkd@yahoo.com

I have a thing for asian girls.....

KingofQueens
10-08-02, 22:50
bigjohn,

I used to see Kim's "aunt" Debbie a couple of years back. She was 47 (and was an absolute doll, looked 15 yrs younger) and Kim was 34 at the time. That would make Kim 36 now. Last I heard she was shacked up with some crack dealer so beware.

You asked about Val last time. The last few times I've seen her its been on a Thursday by the taxi stand. She's not with that weird guy in the white limo as far as I can tell. I actually have a phone number she gave me if you would like it. email me at jinx1251@yahoo.com and Ill give you the 411.

I'd like to know a little more about Patty. I havent seen any brown haired white women lately. Just Kim, and the two really tall skinny scary ones. Plus the usual black girls.

BigJohnHo
10-10-02, 20:36
KingofQueens,

Many thanks for you prompt help. I would try to make good use of the info.

I spotted that new SW Patty today while driving on Farrington. She was walking with that really slotty looking black SW who is always around. She does not look too good under the daylight though.

Lou_Cypher
10-12-02, 19:53
damn rain is making everything boring...............
think there will be any SW's out tonight?
I mean the game is what it is, lol

BigJohnHo
10-13-02, 05:00
Rainy day Early Sunday morning

Well you can still find diamond in a rainy day. Yes I found Diamond tonight. I dated Diamond twice before. Not the greatest find but she is no skank. 23 yrs sistah that looks more like late teen. Petite built with a pair of nice boobs and a great ass. Got a cbj for $30. She was worn out tonight when I found her on Prince and 35th at 2:35 AM. She actually fell asleep in my car after suck me for like 2 minites. I don't mind at all since I was able to play with her tits and pussy for like an hour while she was asleep. Like said in previous post she's got good personality and easy to talk to. She said she will do half and half for 60. This is more than you would pay the skanks but then she is no skank. She has a pimp but the pimp's a remote control freak becuz I have not seen him around except listen to Diamond talk to him on the cell. KingofQeens if you interested I will send you her number.

BigJohnHo
10-14-02, 02:27
Shyguy

We don't believe in free hand out in this board. You want the dough? Make it!

BigJohnHo
10-15-02, 00:42
Monday at 32nd Avenue, Flushing

Arrive at around noon time saw a blonde with a guy enter the fenced area by Van Wyck service road where College Point blvd and 32nd Avenue merged. I went past them and when I turn around they already came out and parted. I pull along the sidewalk of the service road and the blonde came and hop in. I have seen her before. Blonde hair blue eyes and medium built. On the look level maybe a 3-4 but I always give white chic bonus points :). Standard $20 bbbj and it was not bad. It is a pity that she will not take the load. Her name is Emily(this a second Emily that I have known). What is funny is she knew Valerie and she also call Valerie lunatic. There is something about Valrie? This is second time I heard other SWs called Valerie a nut case. Make me wondering why becuz Val seems nice compare with all the other SWs around this area.

Hong Kong Harry
10-15-02, 12:07
I am originally from Queens but I have been living in Hong Kong for the past 10 years. I started to read the New York City boards and especially the Queens section about 3 weeks ago, because I was considering a trip back home.

You people should read the sections in Asia and learn about good manners and how to treat others. It looks to me like you people are the biggest bunch of losers and wana bees on the face of the earth.

Now I remember why people from New York are so disliked everywhere they go. I think I will stay in Asia and invite some of my friends here and show them how a better class of people live.

Oh I almost forgot the working woman here in Asia are generally top of the line and provide great service with wonderful attitude.

Genius
10-15-02, 16:13
Re: HongKongHarry

Dont take the bait.

KingofQueens
10-15-02, 19:00
Originally posted by huaren pussy
40/80/100 is for what/what/what?

40 - hj
80 - bj
100 - fs

====

Harry,

I enjoy being disliked.

Thanks.

Mirco
10-15-02, 20:22
100 percent agree about asian women. Rassians are pretty close. Always GFE.

huaren pussy
10-16-02, 02:37
Thanks, KingofQueens, & excuse my ignorance.

Went to Shelly Beauty Salon on College Pt. (718-886-8699 tonight, and didn't set the price, just asked in my poor Chinese for massage & something more. If I hadn't had your info, might have overpaid (even when I was done, they didn't tell me how much.)

There were about five girls there tonight - Chinese, 30s & 40s, 4-6 in looks I'd say.

I had Michelle, she's over 40 for sure but not so bad looking. She gave me her number but her massage & hj were middling in quality. I had a much better massage (no extras) at this place last week, though I neglected to get that girl's name. She wasn't there tonight.

Lou_Cypher
10-16-02, 17:04
On my way home from a meeting today I decided to stop by a local magazine stand in Flushing and check out some mags. I browsed a bit then saw the times which costs so little but has so much. I stopped by one AMP just to see how good the looks were. Let's just say I walked right out, a 3 at best and no shape, and Lou likes a little shape. I come home and check out the forum and King of Queens JUST GOT DONE talking about this place earlier. The cherry spot, lol. Here's the deal with this shithole. You call one # and the phone is answered, no games, she was just a 3. There is a 347 # in the same section and it's linked to the cherry #. I know this because I went to the wrong spot and got back in my ride, then called the 347 # to see how close it was and the broad said "the door will be open, go back" LOLLLL

Lou_Cypher
10-17-02, 17:32
I can't crack this damn code

I Stumbled upon an old Goldstein issue I kept because the cover was awesome and a # in it still works.
1st call: lady says, you call here before: I say no, she says call back next month (lol)

2nd call: I use a different line deeper voice she says "ok, I wait for you, hangs up before I get the location"

I need help to crack this code, then I can share the info.

oh yeah, about that AMP, I'll try it tonight, da heck I'm bored and dont feel like paying Niecy at TJ's .60 for a HJ

BigJohnHo
10-17-02, 23:01
I m kind of puzzled by all these AMP experiences you guys are posting. Back when I was still going to the AMPs in Queens, I never ask for any kind of particular services and no girl ever ask me what I want. They know what i want. It goes without saying that I was there to fuck them. So it is really strange that you went to a AMP and asking and refused services. I just don't get it. Is that a white thing or black thing or something?

The best AMP I ever been to is "33 Main" a few years back. They always has like a dozen for more girls and I would say at least 1/3 of them are 8 or above. With mixed Koreans, Malaysians, Chineses, Vietnamese. My favorites are the Vietnamese. I still have much savoured memory of that place.

huaren pussy
10-18-02, 01:44
Originally posted by bigjohnho
I m kind of puzzled by all these AMP experiences you guys are posting. Back when I was still going to the AMPs in Queens, I never ask for any kind of particular services and no girl ever ask me what I want. They know what i want. It goes without saying that I was there to fuck them. So it is really strange that you went to a AMP and asking and refused services. I just don't get it. Is that a white thing or black thing or something?

The best AMP I ever been to is "33 Main" a few years back. They always has like a dozen for more girls and I would say at least 1/3 of them are 8 or above. With mixed Koreans, Malaysians, Chineses, Vietnamese. My favorites are the Vietnamese. I still have much savoured memory of that place.

33 Main's still around, or at least they still advertise in the Chinese newspapers

Raw
10-18-02, 09:56
I've seen that sign twice...once in NYC at the old Eldridge place that is long gone but where you could hear screaming orgasms from the next "room" and whrre you could get two girls to glob your knob **SIGH** and in Thailand...the sign in Thailand was as funny as Asians can be in their beautifully contradictory way...it said:

Shower and Sauna Only
No Sex Services
Condoms Available

Both notices were required by law...or so I was told...

Raw
10-18-02, 10:30
33 Main? Any chance I can get deets? Do they take avg. white guys? I can reciprocate...

azianluv@hotmail.com

Stoner
10-19-02, 01:00
Originally posted by Lou_Cypher
I can't crack this damn code

I Stumbled upon an old Goldstein issue I kept because the cover was awesome and a # in it still works.
1st call: lady says, you call here before: I say no, she says call back next month (lol)

2nd call: I use a different line deeper voice she says "ok, I wait for you, hangs up before I get the location"

I need help to crack this code, then I can share the info.

A code? A code? Pass the number up, I'll give it a shot if you.

For every AMP I've been to, the answer is always the same:
:: lady says, you call here before?
::You say: Yeah, several times, but I've been busy the past few months. Is that new girl still here?

Establish connection that you've been there before and know the ropes, no games. Be confident.

I agree, you just can't miss at an AMP if you do just that...be confident. They make money by making YOU happy. They don't give a shit, except to make sure you're legit. Its not like they have a rotating passwords and pad-locked chastity belts, dude.

Raw
10-21-02, 09:25
Went and saw "Amy" at the College Point address...called first made an appointment...

A) Was admitted by a rubenesque Mamasan named CiCi who could barely speak English but WHAT A RACK...she asked me two questions that anyone with AMP experience knows what they are...

B) Amy was a cute 5.5...no chest...flat but nice ass...horrible teeth...

C) As I was undressing, the doorbell rang and Amy left...she came back a few moments later and said "Sorry...sorry...you no call.." Even tho I had. She pointed at her watch and said "Come back 7...?" I told her that I did in fact call...and showed her by whipping out my cell and pressed last # called and when Mamasan answered I said, "Way" and handed the phone to Amy who became confused that Mamsan was on the other end...they kicked the other guy out and I stayed...

Not a good impression, tho...

D) Horrible, horrible massage...but a real nice ball and butt tickle when she went to the "soft" portion of the session...

E) Negotiated a CBJ to $50...she got butt naked...nice ass...not much else...

F) It was horrible...she almost choked herself on my pecker even tho she was barely getting the head into her mouth (okay, I helped her a bit with my hand on the back of her head - but gently) and she stopped and dry heaved a few times...if I was less of a man, I'd have gone limp...but...I don't think my membership is any greater than the average whiteguy's...I've never choked anyone before anyway...

G) I popped, paid and split...

H) I will not be refrequenting that AMP...

I did find 33 Main in a Chinese newspaper but I couldn't get a timely apppointment...

BigJohnHo
10-21-02, 22:08
ok this about 33 main AMP

Since I was the one who brought up that name I think I better clarify it. My experience with 33 Main AMP went bak to 1998 before it was busted and shut down. Ever since there has been several resurrections but none had I ever visited. There is still a on going business at the same address but was it run by the same people with same quality of service? I have no the slightest idea. If you do go then you better report it here so we can all benefit from it. 33 Main was the greatest AMP I ever visited. They used to have more than a dozen girls at any time and range from late teen to like late 30's. I have often seen girls like 8/10 or 9/10. I really hope they are still that good.

Lou_Cypher
10-22-02, 01:00
there was a post utopiaguide about this 1F place, so I called the #, I thought you'd find this funny
I called the # and the broad answers the phone, so I am truthful with her and just like they said over there she says "honey do you want outcall?" so before I could answer I hear what sounds like high heels walking towards her in the background, and she muffles the headset so I guess she thinks I cant hear the other broad talking to her, so when I asked her if I could just come in for incall she said "oh I am sorry nobody here" LOL

Lou_Cypher
10-23-02, 00:16
removing the knife just placed in my back for lack of proper wsg terminology (lol) ouch
CTFU

BigJohnHo
10-23-02, 19:08
Wednesday afternoon at 32nd avenue, Flushing

Went there twice today. Once around 12pm and nothing except the usual black SW(this one is always work hard is there everyday). Again at around three o'clock and again nothing. Oh sorry this is actually the third time when I come around again at 4 pm. Suddenly there was this blonde at the corner where the taxi dispatcher is. Then after I turned the corner onto Farrington I saw two hot young black chics talking to a guy in a suv. I continued to turn and before I come back to 32nd Avenue I saw that blonde chic again and she look yummy. She got in ang I drove off with her. Her first word was "you don't remember me do you?". I was dumb founded but come to it quick. She is Nicole whom I dated once last Summer when she was like 30 lbs heavier. Then I remember saw her once like 2 months ago before they cemented that abandoned factory. But then I didn't recognize her either. I am glad to find her again. You just don't see meat this fresh around here anymore. Nicole is in her early 20's and got creamy white skin and looks very clean. $30 for a BBBJ and $10 tip to come in her mouth. No rush. I know the price is a bit on the high side but then you want filet mignon you pay filet mignon price. She will not give number said the husband was with her. Damn! I did give her my cell and hopefully she will hook with me again. She is probablly flat chested because I remember last Summer she said so and was senstive about it(she is truthly since I don't see much up there anyway). She does a pair of creamy white thigh though and creamy white ass and shaved pussy. I like the way she smells just like the young girls working at the supermarket cashier's registers. Wondering what they used because they all smelled the same way.

stretch
10-24-02, 10:42
Where isthis exactly in Flushing? I will be heading over there today around the same time. I know 35th and Linden and Leavitt, Im not sure where Farrington is. Let me know when you get a minute. Thanks!

Lou_Cypher
10-24-02, 12:46
I should've mentioned this a while ago......
I used to go to clubs in Manhattan and I used to take the 59th Street bridge back home.......
As many of you know when you used to get off the bridge there'd be a bunch of broads outside in sexy outfits doing their thing...
well the cops shut that down after a few of them got their asses beat
One night I drove down there and followed the crowd, this 6 foot dark-skinned dude had this girl in a WWE headlock and ran her headfirst into the wall over some $$$, as we kept the cars moving a bunch of girls took off their heels and put them in their hands like weapons, they were going to kick his a**.......
never saw what happened by the time I got around they were all gone.....lol
it's not always forums that ruin the fun for us, it is sometimes these idiots calling themselves pimps.....

LoveAsia
10-24-02, 15:32
OK...took one on the chin today. Went to a AMP in Flushing....College Point Blvd vicinity. Had to call from the corner and she met me and brought me back to her MP. Basement setup...food cooking in kitchen...u guys know the routine.

Bed/massage table...table with oil, powder and tissues.

Not the best massage but ok...50 for house which I think was steep considering the place. She looked like she had a nice rack but it was in fact an Asian Genie bra...nothing but flat, worn out droopy things harnessed in there.

She wanted 60 extra for HR...I don't think so! HR was mediocre but did the job. Won't be back. Tina was her name..supposedly from Hong Kong.

Lou_Cypher
10-24-02, 15:40
I wanted to thank you for taking that one for the rest of us
much appreciated, I know of another spot (probably from the same location you got yours from) that is a little more but much better, just ask and I'll share the info
Lata
Lou

onthedownlow
10-24-02, 18:33
For LoveAsia,

Dude, that hurt. I've been dissapointed with incall places in Queens as well. I do have a Korean outcall where you can get fs for $220. The girls range in looks from 6.5 to 8.5 and they all have nice titties. Let me know if you're interested. $110 for hr is nonsense.

Raw
10-25-02, 09:22
There is one Asian incall/outcall place in Queens that's worthwhile...solid but not spectacular...$150 does it and you get your pick of girls in the 6(mostly)-7.5 ( a couple) range...most are enthusiastic and fairly decent masseuses as well...

For longer time members of this board, I'll share the info azianluv@hotmail.com

I have noticed a marked decline in the quality of women and their services in the Queens AMPS...all of the good ones have been closed...even Jasimine doesn't answer her cell phone any longer...so...I've been sticking to the city lately...

Raw
10-25-02, 11:08
Sorry guys...but...call me paranoid...call me an asshole...I'll only share with regular posters...

stretch
10-25-02, 11:44
Raw...
Nobody is calling you an asshole...YOu make it seem like you are a regular poster to the board....26 posts is not too impressive..I just found about this board and I already have 5...Im gettin close to you...I have about 75 posts on UG.....
Give up the info Big Guy!!!

Raw
10-25-02, 14:51
Dude...if you know about having a server then the guy running this joint sees my hits which is several times a day for almost a year now...sometimes there is just nothing to contribute...plus...my posts on the pre new and improved WSG did not carry over a tally to this new board...

I have also posted the benefit of my experiences on other BB's on this forum...

I've given good info on some obscure places on this board but I'm not giving up my A-list ...nor would I expect anyone else to...

I'm not dounting that you are any different from me...but...what you wanted to offer...Latins...I have no bid for...

dipper
10-25-02, 14:53
What is the UG URL?

Al Kikuras
10-26-02, 12:11
I did go. The place is exactly the same as it was before. Business is still slow because most people don't know that it has re-opened.

Selena's is now open from Sunday to Thursday. It is currently closed on Friday's and Saturday's. Its website at www.selenasny.com may or may not be accurate as far as the looks of it goes. I haven't been there since they opened....not yet.

dudos
10-28-02, 17:40
Hi folks. I'm new here & needed some info in Flushing Main Street.

We to an asian beauty parlor last weekend & noticed some booths w/ beds down the basement. It is located close to the LI railroad. After the haircut, the lady told me if I want a massage? I was confused at that time so I declined... Is this just a massage or is there anything else? Anyone been there... If that was a true action... I can never forgive myself for declining that woman... Please share your thoughts...Thanks...

Genius
10-28-02, 21:34
Originally posted by dudos
... I can never forgive myself for declining that woman... Please share your thoughts...Thanks...

Kinda hard on yourself young fella. Dont worry, in a couple of weeks you'll need another haircut

ayepaapee
11-01-02, 14:49
Yo, anyone heading to JimmyDR Thankgiving Ms Sousa Contest, if so let me know, let touch base.
ayepaapee@hotmail.com

stretch
11-05-02, 13:14
Whats up with the MP scene in Flushing? Has anyone been partaking in anythnig....If so, please advise. I am planning on going one day this week and would like some suggestions...Thanks

Magic
11-05-02, 14:56
Strech.
Shoot me a note,,,,I have some for you.

stretch
11-05-02, 16:00
what is your email again...send me a note and i will respond....Thanks for your help...

Magic
11-05-02, 18:26
xxorex at,,,,,,,,
You know the rest!

chillin
11-08-02, 00:41
I drove by QP the other day and I saw this BIG red sticker on the door.

CLOSED BY ORDER NYC....

I guess they must've gotten caught. The chicas there were not too bad.....

chillin
11-08-02, 00:49
Originally posted by chillin
I drove by QP the other day and I saw this BIG red sticker on the door.

CLOSED BY ORDER NYC....

I guess they must've gotten caught. The chicas there were not too bad.....

oh I fergot the name..

DUMBARTONS 2

Raw
11-08-02, 09:45
Unfortunately, that wasn't the only place...my favorite Flushing incall went the way of the Big Red Sticker as well...but...it said for illegal gambling...

There's a new place on Howard directly across from the legendary 25 that I tried on Wednesday...it's legit but the work was first rate...there is one screened off area but the rest are in the open and side by side...the girl was early 30's 6.75 and cute...she led me into the open area, but I veered myself into the screened off area...I stripped naked in front of her (as I usually do)....she giggled and pointed to my underwear and said as she pointed to the front "Boss...no like..." I said...cover me with a towel which she did...she gave me a great massage which included light touching but even though I got a RHO, which she would have been Louisa Braille to have missed and which she got a full view of when I turned over, I got nothing...not even close...I tried rubbing her cute little behind at one point but she removed my hand from it quickly...

So...good massage...no extras...$42 hour $10 tip...

dipper
11-08-02, 17:13
Coming in from the Island to LGA with an extra hr or two without my eagle eye and looking to be bad, which is good!

Looking for recommendations of AMP or others in Flushing or College Point or Astoria ( a little out of the way, but..)

huaren pussy
11-10-02, 00:17
Originally posted by dipper
Coming in from the Island to LGA with an extra hr or two without my eagle eye and looking to be bad, which is good!

Looking for recommendations of AMP or others in Flushing or College Point or Astoria ( a little out of the way, but..)

here are some flushing AMPs, though might be better to look beyond these if you'd like extras & it's a first visit.

Shelly Beauty Salon 42-26 college pt 2fl 886-8699
Jane Salon 136-09 38 ave 2f 321-8075/445-1242
Remeo Chan's 135-37 37ave 2fl 886-5800
also Darl across street from Remeo on 37 ave
more at
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=138730#

BigJohnHo
11-10-02, 22:42
LIC Sunday afternoon

I was on my back from Manhattan crossing the Queens Plaza Bridge. Right after the bridge I saw this light skin black(can almost pass for caucasion with the grey blue eye and milky skin but something about her shows the black in her). She was young but street tough. She was eyeing and knoding at every passing cars including me. I already turn into the side street but I backed up to her where she was standing on the corner under the bus stop sign. She walked over and asked thru my rolled down window if I wanted a blow job or a fuck. I said I don't discuss anything on the street and she walked away from me without a single word. I drove away too. Better safe than sorry and I really dislike these street smart tough bitches any way. You often don't get your money's worth from these pimp ******.

Lou_Cypher
11-11-02, 05:57
The area you are referring to this time last year in the late evening to the early morning was packed with SW's. It also got tons of media coverage because they were getting caught on cam getting the crap kicked out of them by various wanna be p's. So LE moved in and shut it down. You were wise to move along, LE has been known to run set-ups in the area, sometimes so well that the real SW's dont even know an undercover is walking right next to them.

WSJ3
11-12-02, 19:14
Hey Lou_Cypher

Just a quick point--you can not break the law to enforce the law therefore the SW that bigjohnho was talking to was the real thing. LE will not tell you how much and for what--take it from a veteran I have been on the "HUNT" for years and really enjoy a good service provider.

Peace
WSJ3

WSJ3
11-12-02, 19:20
By the way gentlemen I have seen a ton of used condom action in the LIC area so that could mean a return to the golden days of LIC SW.

Enjoy
WSJ3

Gtrack
11-12-02, 21:42
WSJ:
IF ACTION HAS RETURNED TO LIC KEEP ME POSTED AT GTRACKUSA@AOL.COM.IS THE ACTION NEAR QUEENS PLAZA LIKE IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS. HAVE YOU READ MY POSTS RECENTLY?

dravis
11-13-02, 00:12
Hey, I am visiting the area and don't know my way around too much. I am in Glendale, and close by the big Kmart in Middle Village.

The only place I know around her is the strip joint called Vixens or something down Metro, but had no luck there.

Could be a long stop in town if I do get some help. So I am counting on you guys! But I know all about Florida if you ever need anything.

mojosaur
11-13-02, 02:54
Get one of the local sex papers for $5. or so....they have ads for all the places. I wouldn't recommend the sw scene.....you are not from here and you are just asking for trouble.

dravis
11-13-02, 18:25
Thanks Mojosaur.

Any papers to recommend? I know some will scam you with offers of one thing to lure you in, but then nothing. That's normally why I like the SW scene.

mojosaur
11-13-02, 22:59
I'd try NY ACTION, if you can travel it feature specific providers and covers NJ and PA too. Right now Philadelphia is more wide open than boring NY.

Don't forget if you find a place you don't like just WALK OUT. Don't be intimidated.

WSJ3
11-14-02, 19:36
No problemo GTRACK

I plan on making some midnight runs in LIC this weekend to get the lay of the land. :) I will also have my camcorder out with me so that I can get some SW pics to add to my collection.

I will keep you posted.

Peace
WSJ3

Gtrack
11-14-02, 21:46
WSJ3:
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. I WILL CHECK IT OUT MAYBE ON FRIDAY ALSO

GoWest
11-17-02, 03:15
WSG3 and GTRACK:

I too have been snooping around Queens Plaza looking for SW... but have found absolutely nothing. Just barron streets.
Last year I ran into an amazing amount of SW behind Queens Plaza. Then a month later, after the bust, it was dead again.

Over the summer, I found one at 44th Av & 23rd St. Black girl, great body and friendly. There were 4 others in the immediate area. I asked her if they're always in this area and she said yes.

It's been a while since I've been back. I ran through that area again on Thursday at midnight and Friday night around 2:00 am and found nothing after searching everywhere.

Do you guys have any updates on where to find these ladies?
I live in Queens too and this is convenient for me.

amo88ny@nyc.rr.com

WSJ3
11-17-02, 20:47
GoWest and GTrack

I was at the POINT on Friday and it had some nice SW 6-7 in looks but I did not get a chance to go to LIC and find out where all the used condom action is coming from. Trust me gentlemen I drive here everyday and I am always seeing 5-8 used condoms on the street that I park on so somebody is getting their freak on in this neighborhood. Weather permitting I will make my inspection on LIC on the 23 this coming Saturday. I am going to stick with the POINT this weekend because I know the area and the SW in the area and this limits my risk of getting caught in the sting OPERATION LOSING PROPOSITION. I will keep you guys posted.

Peace
WSJ3

GoWest
11-18-02, 01:12
Thanks WSG3,
these last 2 days have been so shitty out, otherwise i'd be out there looking again. I look forward to your update...

whiteguyny
11-18-02, 17:48
Went out sat around 6 to get a rub and tug, call the place on 150st from the queens tribune, standing out in the rain, two older asian women late 30's walked by. I guess that I look like a cop, they did not say anything. I waited in the rain a little longer and said forget and went to my old place.

stretch
11-18-02, 20:01
Hey,
Whats your old place? Always up for hearing about good R &T's in Queens...Also, I have some info that I would most certainly share if anyone is willling to get me into Episodes....
Post if you can help, and wanna know some underground spots in flushing.....

whiteguyny
11-18-02, 20:52
Russian place in glendale and one in little neck. you can email me at whiteguyny@hotmail.com

Originally posted by stretch
Hey,
Whats your old place? Always up for hearing about good R &T's in Queens...Also, I have some info that I would most certainly share if anyone is willling to get me into Episodes....
Post if you can help, and wanna know some underground spots in flushing.....

whiteguyny
11-19-02, 12:53
Anyone know what about to the girls from 162nd st? I know it closed a few weeks ago. Loss contact with them. Not a bad place while it lasted.

Anyone know a older asian named ci ci, worked on kissena and 150?

pinga
11-19-02, 19:41
passed by QPlaza area early Sunday morning and was surprised to see 4 SW plying their wares ....it was around 7am and they rated 4-7 in looks with two looking very young and fuckable....did not stop to inquire as I was on tight schedule ........

pinga
11-19-02, 19:46
whiteguy, is this CiCi from Kissena and 51av who later went to Parsons and 35av. and then went to 58av.and 147 st...... she had long hair down below her butt, thin around 40 years old.

whiteguyny
11-19-02, 22:17
Pinga, that's the girl. Is she there now? What is the number there.

Thanks.

whiteguyny
11-21-02, 13:06
I saw an old post, can you pass on the information about this place.

Thanks.

Thanks. I recall a place named the Chinese -------- that I found on the old board. I called recently and it was still business as usual. Tina was the most popular one.

Excuse my spelling.

whiteguyny
11-21-02, 17:31
Are there any places in queens that have korean places? most of the amp are chinese. I know AC has korean girls.

GoWest
11-22-02, 21:53
any of you boys see any SW action in Queens Plaza lately? It seems to be very dead lately....

pinga
11-23-02, 10:52
passed by Queens Plaza this morning again around 7am but no sight of SW's

pinga
11-23-02, 10:57
whiteguy, sorry to tell you that if its the same Cici, she no longer works as she has had too many run-ins with the law. She was not the brightest person to begin with and was careless.......

whiteguyny
11-27-02, 12:18
Has anyone been to Diane & Friends in Sunnyside. I called and said about 140 for an hour.

Does it compare to 1f?

whiteguyny
11-28-02, 00:09
Went to the Chinese mp on 71st. Tina was not there but I needed a release. 2 girls there one about mid 30's not bad, gave have ass massage, wanted $ for bj and $2 for fs. since i was horny i said yes. I had to be quite and I had to do all the work. It was ok for the release, she did not clean me up. The place was dirty. I gave her $, told her it was not good and left. I will not return, no matter how good Tina would have been.

Originally posted by whiteguyny
I saw an old post, can you pass on the information about this place.

Thanks.

pinga
11-28-02, 17:09
sorry for posting late but here it goes...... early sunday morning around 4:30am cruised Prince st. and Miller and saw 2 SW's . Diamond was an 19-21 yr. old chubby white girl 5-5, 160 lbs. who offered a bj for 40......countered with 30 and she agreed including bb......well she was very good and surprised me when at the end she did not spill one drop.......

pinga
11-28-02, 17:10
whiteguy, which is this place on 162 st. that you refer to? Any names as to who worked there?

pinga
12-01-02, 18:12
went back early sunday morning and saw 4 SW's :2 young blacks,Diamond and the old tall skinny crackhead..... opted for Diamond again as last week's service was very good and she did same great job without spilling a drop......

Genius
12-01-02, 21:47
A few months ago met with Lulu, maybe 28yr, attractive,nice build. Gave ok massage. 40 entry, 50 BBBJ, 100 FS(includes BBBJ to start)
149-40 45ave(off of 156st), Flushing, basement apt, yellow house. 718-762-8119. Call 1st.

pinga
12-02-02, 09:44
....unfortunately, they closed about 4 months ago.....moved to a location on 35av. and 149 st and also closed there..... don't know their present whereabouts. Lulu was very good........

Genius
12-02-02, 12:13
Originally posted by pinga
....unfortunately, they closed about 4 months ago.....moved to a location on 35av. and 149 st and also closed there..... don't know their present whereabouts. Lulu was very good........

Oh yes she was indeed. Too bad - I'm out of town for a few months and look what happens.

Thanks for info pinga - let me know if you see her around again please. I'll do the same.

GoWest
12-03-02, 02:03
Whiteguy...

I've been to Diane & Friends, although it was last year, and the 1 girl working was a chubby mexican chick who I just got a BJ from. It was also 120 then.

whiteguyny
12-03-02, 12:27
The place closed a couple of month ago. I used to see Julie and Grace. Julie I believe went back to school and I do not know what happen to girls there.

I am not happy with the current amp around. waste of time. i rather get a legit massage and rent a movie and go home.

Originally posted by pinga
whiteguy, which is this place on 162 st. that you refer to? Any names as to who worked there?

GoWest
12-04-02, 02:36
What's up? I know this is unrelated to Queens, but I thought I'd add this...
If you're thinking of going to Spain, read the Barcelona and Madrid posts. I was just there, and wow, SW heaven all over again. I forgot how great prostitution used to be!!

LoveAsia
12-06-02, 12:13
flushing
Checked out a AMP off of Main Street on Franklin. Was inside of a pseudo doctors office and the gal was wearing a white lab coat. I still was not convinced it was legit. Lousy massage, ambiguous tickling sending the wrong message and in the end, bye bye...nothing. They advertise in Queens Tribune.

Frustrated from bad massage with no release, moved onto a Russian place in Forest Hills. Table shower, decent massage, great HR. Great attitude too. I get the feeling more is availabkle but wasn't interested. I find the Russian places are a bit too steep though.

WSJ3
12-08-02, 07:58
I really tried to get to the LIC area to check the action tonight but I got sidetracked in the Bronx and got my freak on with a petite PR SW that gave me the GFE and sent me home smiling and empty. Has anyone tried the LIC area lately. I know that there are SW out making money because when I am going to work in the morning I always see used condoms on the sidewalk.

Share the information people.

Peace
WSJ3

Brewster
12-11-02, 14:27
I was walking around Flushing and noticed this haircut place. There were a lot of ladies there. I paid $8 for the cut and when she was finished,she asked if I wanted a massage. I said sure and they took me in the back. It ran $40 and she jerked me off afterwards. I gave a $15 tip, she looked at it and then said thanks. I wonder if there are any other such places there.

Genius
12-11-02, 21:12
Originally posted by BREWSTER
I was walking around Flushing and noticed this haircut place. There were a lot of ladies there. I paid $8 for the cut
I am in need of a trim - could you kindly give me the address. BTW - how was the haircut?

Ex-Cop
12-12-02, 12:55
Originally posted by whiteguyny
Went to the Chinese mp on 71st. Tina was not there but I needed a release. 2 girls there one about mid 30's not bad, gave have ass massage, wanted $ for bj and $2 for fs. since i was horny i said yes. I had to be quite and I had to do all the work. It was ok for the release, she did not clean me up. The place was dirty. I gave her $, told her it was not good and left. I will not return, no matter how good Tina would have been.

Whiteguyny:
Who gave your release? Coco very short, long hair, ok tits, Linda a little taller than Coco but older and less tits, Jenny fatter and no personality.

Also did she give you a BBBJ and if you screwed her did you use your own condom or did she provide it?

Has anyone here done Tina? I have heard that although she is very sexy looking she does not give good head and is also pretty
inactive durring full service.

Whiteguyny is right in that the place is dirty and usually smells lousy from the cooking the girls do.

If you want a great HJ go on the weekend and ask for Nancy. When she puts on her makeup she has a very pretty face nice personality but she also has NO tits and will not do more that HJ. She also can do a very good massage

Brewster
12-12-02, 13:20
Originally posted by genius
I am in need of a trim - could you kindly give me the address. BTW - how was the haircut?

The haircut was $8 plus $2 tip.
I didn't catch the address, but I will return in a week or so.