PDA

View Full Version : Korean Bar Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91

Blade82
11-06-20, 22:39
I have been reading and I am surprised that some of these KBG from Oahu haven't tried to come to Maui and see if they can make some money here if they are really hard up that is. Hostess bars are still open for now here on Maui. Should just call up the Maui bars and see if need girls. Figure out some housing situation with mama or something, take the covid test 72 hours before arriving or do the whole 14 day thing and see if they can make money or not for a little while.I have heard some tried, I not sure if they ended up leaving though. Thing with Maui, it's a different lifetstyle. Much smaller, slower pace, rush times begin and end earlier. I personally myself could never live there. But I do envy things are more or less normal there.

Me Cook
11-06-20, 22:56
I have heard some tried, I not sure if they ended up leaving though. Thing with Maui, it's a different lifetstyle. Much smaller, slower pace, rush times begin and end earlier. I personally myself could never live there. But I do envy things are more or less normal there.I envy the Korean bars on Maui at times as well. Especially when they had some of our top girls that used to work at the Honolulu AMPs. I often hear from other KBGs here about how some girls are so low class because they were former massage parlor girls. So pathetic the way some bar girls feel like they are so much better than the other girls.

BellYupToTheBa
11-07-20, 00:03
I envy the Korean bars on Maui at times as well. Especially when they had some of our top girls that used to work at the Honolulu AMPs. I often hear from other KBGs here about how some girls are so low class because they were former massage parlor girls. So pathetic the way some bar girls feel like they are so much better than the other girls.Yeah, but what about the $40 nekos?

Stinkfinga
11-07-20, 00:51
I envy the Korean bars on Maui at times as well. Especially when they had some of our top girls that used to work at the Honolulu AMPs. I often hear from other KBGs here about how some girls are so low class because they were former massage parlor girls. So pathetic the way some bar girls feel like they are so much better than the other girls.Man fuck those cock teasers! At least with AMP girls you know what to expect. With a bargirl, you don't. Fake ass Hos!

Johnny14
11-07-20, 14:16
Man fuck those cock teasers! At least with AMP girls you know what to expect. With a bargirl, you don't. Fake ass Hos!You got that right, KBG for the most part are blood sucking parasites baiting guys on getting some action and leading them on with the sole intention of emptying his wallet but not his sacks. They are the worst man leeches who often has a BF or husband that essentially her customers support but not getting her pussy. So I sometimes only buy drinks for the bar back and not pay attention to these KBG. Go to the AMP or independent providers.

MitsFunai
11-07-20, 14:22
Man fuck those cock teasers! At least with AMP girls you know what to expect. With a bargirl, you don't. Fake ass Hos!Dey feel powerful and entitled because of the amount of idiot LVBs they have tied around their pussies.

Yeah, but what about the $40 nekos?That's their motto: "Your money is my money. " They no care about anything else as long as they get theirs (and yours).

I often hear from other KBGs here about how some girls are so low class because they were former massage parlor girls. So pathetic the way some bar girls feel like they are so much better than the other girls.KBGs think dey so high class because they know they low class (and think they can hide it with makeup, money, material things). In the past, many KBGs could not read and / or write their own language; don't know about now, but pretty sure many of them are illiterate (except when using their camo looks, mouths, and bodies to make money). Additionally, (in the past) many KBGs were tattooed by the Korean brothels and were here trying to pay for their freedom. Poor things, LOL.

Me Cook
11-07-20, 15:20
Yeah, but what about the $40 nekos?Yeah, but what about the watered down beer, or just a rock glass of tea here for $20? I don't know where you get a beautiful kbg that does not need a wheelchair to drink shots of real alcohol for less than $40. If you know where, please let me know. Now that does reminds me of the $20 lancers bottles full of sprite. What a scam that was. Talking about real alcohol abuse, what really pisses me off is when they shake and bump the champagne bottles so much that you can only get just a few glasses of champagne before the whole bottle is empty.

How I see it, all that a Neko is a timer for how long the girl is going to sit with you. Some are fast and others slow. If they are drinking too fast, I send them away since they are showing me disrespect. I might be a LVB, but they do have to show me the proper respect if they want to get any money from me. I also tell them up front that I will not pay if they spill any champagne when they open the bottle. So then many times they have to go back and get a new bottle.

Me Cook
11-07-20, 15:53
Man fuck those cock teasers! At least with AMP girls you know what to expect. With a bargirl, you don't. Fake ass Hos!If you don't let them know what you exactly expect from them, then you are letting them have the power to control you and your wallet. If you tell them what you are expecting, then you can sort through the robs and get to the ones that are up to play with you. I have found that each girl has her own price that she thinks that she deserves which you can negotiate on. If you target and successfully connect with the top girl, some of the other girls will want to see if they have what it takes to get go to bed with you since the top girl found you worthy. That will cost you hardly any money to try the other girls but be careful not to earn the "player" label. That will cost you big time.

Overall, it takes a lot less money at the AMP than at the Korean bar. But then again, I don’t know what the overnight rate is for the AMP girl. The AMP girl may or may not be able to carry a conversation with you which might be a good thing.

Blackbriar
11-07-20, 20:47
Long long time bargirl with a healthy top who has been mentioned many times before, was standing outside the bar smoking. Decided to take a lunch break and look at something while I eat. Noticed me and ushered me to a table. Did the standard protocol while in a bar during this pandemic. Ordered food and a beer and chatted till it came. Got her a drink and chatted some more. Food came and she excused herself to let me eat in peace. She came back after I finished and cleared the table. Told her to get another drink. She came back and we did the mutual groping thing for a bit. Decided to end it and come back another day and get dessert in the room.

UkiSlamma
11-07-20, 21:16
The pic where she is sitting facing you, was she posing? Or on the down low?I went late the other day and she was already drinking with some guys. Look like they was having a lot of fun. Long story short, the guys left she came drink with me and I bought her couple drinks. She was looking cute and I almost took her home, but felt bad cause she was getting too drunk. Hana, Michelle and Angie knew she was ready for eat dessert (tube steak) and made sure to put on the next cab home LOL. I don't like to take advantage, I only like have fun. Maybe next time I'll drink with her again, she looks like a fun drunk.

GhostRecon
11-10-20, 19:44
Man fuck those cock teasers! At least with AMP girls you know what to expect. With a bargirl, you don't. Fake ass Hos!Don't worry most are older and not the best looking, well at least from when I used to go to Evergreen back in the early to mid 2010's. So you're not losing out! LOL.

Stinkfinga
11-11-20, 08:49
Long long time bargirl with a healthy top who has been mentioned many times before, was standing outside the bar smoking. Decided to take a lunch break and look at something while I eat. Noticed me and ushered me to a table. Did the standard protocol while in a bar during this pandemic. Ordered food and a beer and chatted till it came. Got her a drink and chatted some more. Food came and she excused herself to let me eat in peace. She came back after I finished and cleared the table. Told her to get another drink. She came back and we did the mutual groping thing for a bit. Decided to end it and come back another day and get dessert in the room.Damn, she still working? She must be close to 70 already!😬

Me Cook
11-11-20, 17:10
Damn, she still working? She must be close to 70 already!😬Precovid, almost all of the bar women in Pearl City were over 50. Yes, Hannah is probably the oldest one there. She always has the annoying habit of pressing her super large boobs onto people. I guess that makes her feel sexy. To me it is annoying when a grandma does it. To find someone older than her, you would have to go to Club Ruby in Waipahu. Even the women in Pearl City Relaxation are younger than her.

Does anyone know if grandma Kay in pearl city is still giving out blowjobs? The other bar women seem to know a lot about what goes down in the bars.

MitsFunai
11-11-20, 18:59
Damn, she still working? She must be close to 70 already!😬When they still work KB they try do their best to look presentable (e.g., Botox, derma scrub, acid wash, diet, etc.). But when they pau work KB they let nature take its course and it's not a pretty sight, LOL. They honestly must immediately put on at least 15 years of wear and tear; even one car tire use less tread per mileage. It's one rough business with tough consequences.

GhostRecon
11-11-20, 20:45
When they still work KB they try do their best to look presentable (e.g., Botox, derma scrub, acid wash, diet, etc.). But when they pau work KB they let nature take its course and it's not a pretty sight, LOL. They honestly must immediately put on at least 15 years of wear and tear; even one car tire use less tread per mileage. It's one rough business with tough consequences.How long they been in the business (aging), smoking, drinking, and not enough sleep, and stress which almost all bar girls fall in every category will definitely take it's toll.

Johnny14
11-12-20, 00:18
Does anyone know if grandma Kay in pearl city is still giving out blowjobs? The other bar women seem to know a lot about what goes down in the bars.Some guys look forward in getting some mouth gum action when granny takes off her false teeth.

MitsFunai
11-12-20, 12:32
Some guys look forward in getting some mouth gum action when granny takes off her false teeth.Had one ajumma KBG whose 'gummy action' was popular with some guys in the 70's. According to them she take out the top and bottom bridges and do her 'magic;' they (no, wasn't me) said the toothless BJ bettah than one regular one. Of course, we all crack up and shake our heads. One nodda one was Hanako who did her toothless BJ inside Club Mameda (Nimitz Highway) and at the piers for the longline fishermen in the 80's; she must be close to 95-100 yo now.

Captin Crunch
11-12-20, 23:01
Precovid, almost all of the bar women in Pearl City were over 50. Yes, Hannah is probably the oldest one there. She always has the annoying habit of pressing her super large boobs onto people. I guess that makes her feel sexy. To me it is annoying when a grandma does it. To find someone older than her, you would have to go to Club Ruby in Waipahu. Even the women in Pearl City Relaxation are younger than her.

Does anyone know if grandma Kay in pearl city is still giving out blowjobs? The other bar women seem to know a lot about what goes down in the bars.Who is gramma kay?

Me Cook
11-13-20, 01:13
Who is gramma kay?She is older than Warrior4 life's Fox. The mama of silk lady in the basement floor of the Pearl City Business Plaza building. She had a reputation with the other bar women at club join us for giving special services for her customers. I have not heard if she is still doing it as mama at her bar.

Blackbriar
11-13-20, 01:32
All in Kalihi if anyone cares, are finally open. Go get some.

WarriorForLife
11-13-20, 02:00
She is 100 percent natural from head to toe, even her smile is natural. I have been keeping in low profile. Hardly going out. Stay safe brothers!

MitsFunai
11-13-20, 17:30
The mama of silk lady in the basement floor of the Pearl City Business Plaza building.I remember going to one KB in the area described above; up the ramp from King Street-side to the parking area; bar is the centerpiece of the lot. Below, street level, had another store but forgot what kind but on the Waiakamilo-side, street level, had one church, radiator shop, car parts store?

You mean the bar is still operating (as Silk Lady)? I gots to go there for one drink down memory lane (if business takes me into Kalihi), LOL.

MitsFunai
11-13-20, 22:02
I remember going to one KB in the area described above.Disregard the above post by me as the reply was supposed to be about the Pearl City (not Kalihi) Business Building.

Lualualei808
11-22-20, 23:36
Any KB's will be open on Thanksgiving? Wanted to watch some football and eat some Turkey. Thanks.

WarriorForLife
11-23-20, 01:13
Heard lots of kimchees left the island. No bars close the mainland but bars close here.

Any KB's will be open on Thanksgiving? Wanted to watch some football and eat some Turkey. Thanks..

Blackbriar
11-23-20, 14:50
The sign for the bar was taken down. Looks like no one is willing to take over. Club Chance's sign was taken down early this year.

That leaves Join Us, Bonita, Misty Blue, Acacia, Sunflower, and Choi's the last Korean bars in the Pearl City / Aiea area.

WarriorForLife
11-23-20, 15:05
Due to uncertain status on bars, many bars will not re up when their lease pau. Heard Club Business will be on its last leg. Town side bars will be gone one by one sooner than later.

The sign for the bar was taken down. Looks like no one is willing to take over. Club Chance's sign was taken down early this year.

That leaves Join Us, Bonita, Misty Blue, Acacia, Sunflower, and Choi's the last Korean bars in the Pearl City / Aiea area..

Jan Fortifore
11-23-20, 17:59

That leaves Join Us, Bonita, Misty Blue, Acacia, Sunflower, and Choi's the last Korean bars in the Pearl City / Aiea area.https://www.yelp.com/biz/sandys-sports-bar-grill-and-karaoke-aiea-2

Small Korean bar. No hostesses working when I went. You can drink; get a buzz; then go next door to Pin Thai for a massage and hand release.

Jay Dubblefoh.

MitsFunai
11-23-20, 19:27
Due to uncertain status on bars, many bars will not re up when their lease pau. Heard Club Business will be on its last leg. Town side bars will be gone one by one sooner than later.When it seems like it's all kaput somehow the KBs make one comeback. Don't know how they do it but smell fishy most of the time; no count them completely out. Too bad this time as the vaccine is right around the corner and efficacy of same in six months.

GhostRecon
11-23-20, 19:32
Customers aren't spending as much and the younger generation are avoiding the hostess bar scenes. That's what's hurting them even pre-COVID.

When it seems like it's all kaput somehow the KBs make one comeback. Don't know how they do it but smell fishy most of the time; no count them completely out. Too bad this time as the vaccine is right around the corner and efficacy of same in six months.

MushiBoy
11-23-20, 21:04
Customers aren't spending as much and the younger generation are avoiding the hostess bar scenes. That's what's hurting them even pre-COVID.Went to several bars in Kalihi and downtown his past week and most are operating strictly as restaurants due to the Covid-19 restrictions. They are carrying the UH football games if you are interested and you can enjoy your beer and have dinner at the bar. Most pf the hostesses are not working so you can eat and drink in peace for a change without them bothering you constantly for $20 drinks. If you want to play with the girls, then the AMP is your alternative for action. Good luck and hang in there until the Covid passes -- hopefully soon since we are not getting any younger.

Me Cook
11-24-20, 04:31
https://www.yelp.com/biz/sandys-sports-bar-grill-and-karaoke-aiea-2

Small Korean bar. No hostesses working when I went. You can drink; get a buzz; then go next door to Pin Thai for a massage and hand release.

Jay Dubblefoh.I have never been there, but from what I heard, that is where Yumi the bartender from Club Chance works. She is the one that looks like a school teacher and wears glasses.

Shamester
11-24-20, 10:54
Went to several bars in Kalihi and downtown his past week and most are operating strictly as restaurants due to the Covid-19 restrictions. They are carrying the UH football games if you are interested and you can enjoy your beer and have dinner at the bar. Most pf the hostesses are not working so you can eat and drink in peace for a change without them bothering you constantly for $20 drinks. If you want to play with the girls, then the AMP is your alternative for action. Good luck and hang in there until the Covid passes -- hopefully soon since we are not getting any younger.Which bars are showing the UH games?

BeaverLiquor
11-24-20, 13:34
I think any bar, when the UH games are broadcast on network TV.

Last I heard, there wasn't a pay per view package being offered to Bars, (or home viewing for that matter). So it is only the UH games that are broadcast by a network. Last week's boise game was on CBS Sports Nerwork.

Which bars are showing the UH games?

MitsFunai
11-24-20, 13:57
Good report on your Kalihi romp, Mushi Boy. At least now get one picture of the current KB climate and protocol. I would figure now is the chance for sked the outside or home champagne since get one spot to still meet KBGs; maybe they no come work but probably get one way for contact, meet and watevahs the 'reliable' ones.

Hope most KBs can hang on at least six more months for da vaccinate, incubate, and vaccinate (again) periods. As we get closer to "V" day then going get more clearer. Take care, good luck.

MushiBoy
11-24-20, 14:53
I think any bar, when the UH games are broadcast on network TV.

Last I heard, there wasn't a pay per view package being offered to Bars, (or home viewing for that matter). So it is only the UH games that are broadcast by a network. Last week's boise game was on CBS Sports NerworkI went to Splash and Kalihi Station and I believe they are broadcasting the UH games. I asked the girl at the bar that I was under the impression that the bars were not able to purchase the package and that only the home owners were allowed to purchase the games due to to the Covid. She told me that initially that was the case, but now they are allowed to purchase the games for the bars. Not sure if this is true so you probably need to call the bars to find out for sure.

MitsFunai
11-24-20, 16:53
I have never been there, but from what I heard, that is where Yumi the bartender from Club Chance works. She is the one that looks like a school teacher and wears glasses.Lots of guys like that school marm look and some wahines can pull-off that look and make it sexy; based on this fetish, I gots to think that she get plenty followers. Also, reliable and experienced poster giving suggestions for the "after."

Shamester
11-27-20, 21:18
I went to Splash and Kalihi Station and I believe they are broadcasting the UH games. I asked the girl at the bar that I was under the impression that the bars were not able to purchase the package and that only the home owners were allowed to purchase the games due to to the Covid. She told me that initially that was the case, but now they are allowed to purchase the games for the bars. Not sure if this is true so you probably need to call the bars to find out for sure.Kalihi Station is NOT showing UH games. Any other potential Kalihi bars?

MitsFunai
11-27-20, 23:17
Kalihi Station is NOT showing UH games. Any other potential Kalihi bars?Spectrum said in a statement: UH games on Spectrum Sports Pay-Per-View will only be available to residential customers in Hawaii, and will not be offered to commercial establishments. This is in accordance to state and county guidelines that discourage large gatherings.

Oh well, so got to catch um when stay on network kine. Still can be good especially for guys like me only get standard package. I been buying the UH games PPV (to me, too much at $70 but no can help).

Shamester
11-28-20, 11:31
Spectrum said in a statement: UH games on Spectrum Sports Pay-Per-View will only be available to residential customers in Hawaii, and will not be offered to commercial establishments. This is in accordance to state and county guidelines that discourage large gatherings.

Oh well, so got to catch um when stay on network kine. Still can be good especially for guys like me only get standard package. I been buying the UH games PPV (to me, too much at $70 but no can help).Incorrect -- its available at Big City Diner, Anyplace Cocktail Lounge, etc. Trying to find a bar that was closer to my home since most traditional sports bars are not offering UH football this season.

GhostRecon
12-01-20, 21:25
Who here goes to Club Business on Sunday, Monday, and / or Tuesday nights (6 pm till closing)? Any intel on bartenders Sylvia and Jacqueline? Met them once, Sylvia was nice to talk to, ended up buying both a round just because.

WarriorForLife
12-02-20, 17:30
There was a hostess Syvia in her 60's there and her so call sister Leeann near 60's. They both drink like fish.

Who here goes to Club Business on Sunday, Monday, and / or Tuesday nights (6 pm till closing)? Any intel on bartenders Sylvia and Jacqueline? Met them once, Sylvia was nice to talk to, ended up buying both a round just because.

Me Cook
12-02-20, 22:04
Who here goes to Club Business on Sunday, Monday, and / or Tuesday nights (6 pm till closing)? Any intel on bartenders Sylvia and Jacqueline? Met them once, Sylvia was nice to talk to, ended up buying both a round just because.Was it the "buy my partner a drink too" routine? I love it when they try that to me too. I just tell them no when they try it and make the bar girl I am talking to to be the designated drinker for both girls. And if she wants to split the tips with her partner, it is okay with me.

If you remember the bar girls no drama rules, you won't have an opportunity to try them both. So we must choose wisely before buying the first drink. They like to pull the "he bought me a drink first so he belongs to me" routine to all other bar girls.

GhostRecon
12-02-20, 23:35
Nope, none of that. Pretty sure they are strictly bartenders and not hostesses. I bought them the the round for both of them not because one asked "buy my partner a drink too" routine but because they were nice conversationalist, well at least Sylvia was. Jacqueline got a drink just for looking pretty good. Just haven't had the time to go back on the days and schedule they work.

Was it the "buy my partner a drink too" routine? I love it when they try that to me too. I just tell them no when they try it and make the bar girl I am talking to to be the designated drinker for both girls. And if she wants to split the tips with her partner, it is okay with me.

If you remember the bar girls no drama rules, you won't have an opportunity to try them both. So we must choose wisely before buying the first drink. They like to pull the "he bought me a drink first so he belongs to me" routine to all other bar girls.

GhostRecon
12-02-20, 23:39
Well this was about 3-4 weeks ago but I don't remember them looking that old. I'd place them either as 30 something or 40 something at most. I'm going with 30 something from what I can recall.

There was a hostess Syvia in her 60's there and her so call sister Leeann near 60's. They both drink like fish.

Me Cook
12-03-20, 02:05
Was it the "buy my partner a drink too" routine? I love it when they try that to me too. I just tell them no when they try it and make the bar girl I am talking to to be the designated drinker for both girls. And if she wants to split the tips with her partner, it is okay with me.

If you remember the bar girls no drama rules, you won't have an opportunity to try them both. So we must choose wisely before buying the first drink. They like to pull the "he bought me a drink first so he belongs to me" routine to all other bar girls.One correction to my earlier post. The only reason that I would buy drinks for a bar girl's partner is when my bar girl is spreading her legs for me. Only then will I go along with her and spend money out of my bar girl's allowance for buying drinks and spend some money for her friends at the bar. That does give my bar girl some favors that she can use over the other girls.

Me Cook
12-03-20, 05:43
There was a hostess Syvia in her 60's there and her so call sister Leeann near 60's. They both drink like fish.Yes. Leeann is still in her late 50's and her birthday is this Saturday. Maybe you can buy her a birthday drink if she is working.

WarriorForLife
12-03-20, 08:27
Why would I buy her a drink? She is not worth it. I thought she would be retired by now. Save your money to buy honey Fox a drink, She is worth every pennies of your money.

Yes. Leeann is still in her late 50's and her birthday is this Saturday. Maybe you can buy her a birthday drink if she is working..

MitsFunai
12-03-20, 14:07
Why would I buy her a drink? She is not worth it. I thought she would be retired by now. Save your money to buy honey Fox a drink, She is worth every pennies of your money.Personally know aunty Sylvia from KBs (late '70-1980), Punahou Spa, etc. She is well into her 60's, had one small maintenance business as well as football 'da kine' (don't know about now). Leann is at least late 50's (more like 61-63 yo); they both do the non-surgical medical age enhancements as previously discussed. Both not worth buying nekos (no appreciate), always thirsty, conniving (i.e., typical old style KBGs); both probably still can poke using lube but as WFL suggests, better to find one Foxy Lady because age, KB lifestyle, and alcoholism takes its toll. Buy neko wisely like MeCook; use it as one foundation for gapsida / hapsida to let them know you know, limiting the spending time and amount.

WarriorForLife
12-03-20, 20:23
Sylvia and Leeann not really sister. Age are similar. Yes heavy makeup at dim light make them look like young princesses. But try look at them in the day you will see different. Both of them not worth of buying them drink. It is just waste of your money.

Personally know aunty Sylvia from KBs (late '70-1980), Punahou Spa, etc. She is well into her 60's, had one small maintenance business as well as football 'da kine' (don't know about now). Leann is at least late 50's (more like 61-63 yo); they both do the non-surgical medical age enhancements as previously discussed. Both not worth buying nekos (no appreciate), always thirsty, conniving (i.e., typical old style KBGs); both probably still can poke using lube but as WFL suggests, better to find one Foxy Lady because age, KB lifestyle, and alcoholism takes its toll. Buy neko wisely like MeCook; use it as one foundation for gapsida / hapsida to let them know you know, limiting the spending time and amount..

WarriorForLife
12-03-20, 20:54
Oh, forgot to tell you that Leeann is a pusher of $40 drink. Love to drink the green bottle and Soju. $40 going down real fast. She call me cheap Charley now I refuse to buy her any more drinks. Avoid the so call sister. Or should I say grandmas.

Yes. Leeann is still in her late 50's and her birthday is this Saturday. Maybe you can buy her a birthday drink if she is working..

Me Cook
12-03-20, 21:41
Oh, forgot to tell you that Leeann is a pusher of $40 drink. Love to drink the green bottle and Soju. $40 going down real fast. She call me cheap Charley now I refuse to buy her any more drinks. Avoid the so call sister. Or should I say grandmas.

.I didn't know. I have not bought Leeann any drinks in years. Last time was when she was still drinking a full bottle of beer for $20. Leeann was born 10 years before your honey Fox. Big difference between working out at the gym like your Fox and being a couch Potato like Leeann. Are you planning to breakup with your honey Fox when she gets Leeann's age? Is she starting to make plans for her retirement? I would hate for someone to start calling your Fox a grandma when she is still working. How embarrassing.

GhostRecon
12-04-20, 01:38
WarriorForLife, Me Cook, you two KB experts, you guys ever knew a Bora from Evergreen in the last 10 years?

MitsFunai
12-04-20, 13:32
Oh, forgot to tell you that Leeann is a pusher of $40 drink. Love to drink the green bottle and Soju. $40 going down real fast. She call me cheap Charley now I refuse to buy her any more drinks. Avoid the so call sister. Or should I say grandmas.A few KBGs when marry, move elsewhere, open businesses, back to school, etc., because they were all getting too old for or disliked the business. They'll be back within 0-3 years because so many will fail and are used to cash money; we've all seen this many times before: the grass looks greener.... All current, longtime KBGs can drink us under the table anywhere, anytime, anyplace, anyhow; they even get busted up after work (karaoke, nightclub) and on their days off. KBGs are always "thirsty, business slow, no can make money, you handsome / smart / the best. " I still tell them my last name Charley.

Me Cook
12-04-20, 14:09
WarriorForLife, Me Cook, you two KB experts, you guys ever knew a Bora from Evergreen in the last 10 years?I vaguely remember a Bora from Evergreen. I believe she might have been the bartender that had the many tattoos. I didn't talk to her much as I didn't find her too appealing for my taste. The wilder Bora from 74 was better, but I was a bit busy those days and never could find to meet with her outside the bar.

GhostRecon
12-04-20, 14:34
I don't remember tattoos on this Bora. She was fairly young at the time, maybe 30 something. Fair skin, average height, and build. Not skinny but not fat. Why I remember her is because she was not like the other hostesses and didn't push my friend and I to keep buying her drinks. We bought like 1 drink for her and she just talked stories with us and sang a few songs with my friend.

I vaguely remember a Bora from Evergreen. I believe she might have been the bartender that had the many tattoos. I didn't talk to her much as I didn't find her too appealing for my taste. The wilder Bora from 74 was better, but I was a bit busy those days and never could find to meet with her outside the bar.

Me Cook
12-04-20, 15:30
A few KBGs when marry, move elsewhere, open businesses, back to school, etc., because they were all getting too old for or disliked the business. They'll be back within 0-3 years because so many will fail and are used to cash money; we've all seen this many times before: the grass looks greener.... All current, longtime KBGs can drink us under the table anywhere, anytime, anyplace, anyhow; they even get busted up after work (karaoke, nightclub) and on their days off. KBGs are always "thirsty, business slow, no can make money, you handsome / smart / the best. " I still tell them my last name Charley.I just tell them that I don't buy girls in the bar drinks without my girlfriend's permission. I might add "Do you know what time she start?" When they ask what is her name and I respond with "I don't know, I have not met her. " Sometimes they will start introducing girls for you or they will just leave you be.

Back in the old days, it was mama's job to bring the girls to you and keep the other girls from pestering you. Some mamas still do, but the newer mamas have not figured that part out.

Glogauer
12-04-20, 15:44
Back in the old days, it was mama's job to bring the girls to you and keep the other girls from pestering you. Some mamas still do, but the newer mamas have not figured that part out.You guys would love Seven Pools in Wailuku. Miki Mama runs a classy KB there. I'd say she would give Splash, New Business, and Camelot a good run for their money. Yes, the nekos are $40, but in my experience the girls drink a FULL BEER and can take up to 30 minutes to drink it if you insist. I saw three young ones (look to me in their 20's, but probably in their 30's) real petite. Imports from Korea. Tiffany and Gia (early 40's but look 30's) are the local pros. Miki Mama herself a youthful late 40's huge natural DDDs up top. Lina behind the bar youthful 50's if that's what you like. Can even sing karaoke from the stage. And a small private room in back. But I'm told $$$ to rent and $$$ for the girl. A bit too rich for me.

No princesses glued to their phones. Miki Mama has her staff well trained. And yes, Mama or the bartender will bring over girls to introduce first.

GG.

MitsFunai
12-04-20, 16:08
Back in the old days, it was mama's job to bring the girls to you and keep the other girls from pestering you. Some mamas still do, but the newer mamas have not figured that part out.The owners of long ago used to neko support the KBGs; now the owners make the KBGs support them. Nowadays get separation between owners / KBGs (and they wonder why the girls not loyal to the KBs anymore) but that's none of our business. What they also nevah figure out yet is that the customers not supposed to make the first move; they got to provide the hospitality first, not us, but now it's neko first and hospitality second.

I understand get some guys stiff them with the tips, but that's the chance they take. I over tip but not going let them know first; just observe and tip accordingly because get plenty places to eat and drink (I don't need them / they don't need me). Paid my dues already.

WarriorForLife
12-04-20, 16:10
Bora been around. Last place saw her at Ashley. Hapa with many tattoos, okay to talk to but her looks more like a Rock star in on the bank.

WarriorForLife, Me Cook, you two KB experts, you guys ever knew a Bora from Evergreen in the last 10 years?.

WarriorForLife
12-04-20, 16:32
KGBs married life wouldn't last. Most would get divorce in first 5 years and returning to work at bar. They would lose all freedom, can't go golfing and attend drinking parties like they used to. No more beauty treatment. No big income just monthly allowance. Fox told me once. She is not interested of settle down, just enjoy like now. She is smart cause marriage means freedom will be gone. House wife work is hard you know, LOL.

A few KBGs when marry, move elsewhere, open businesses, back to school, etc., because they were all getting too old for or disliked the business. They'll be back within 0-3 years because so many will fail and are used to cash money; we've all seen this many times before: the grass looks greener.... All current, longtime KBGs can drink us under the table anywhere, anytime, anyplace, anyhow; they even get busted up after work (karaoke, nightclub) and on their days off. KBGs are always "thirsty, business slow, no can make money, you handsome / smart / the best. " I still tell them my last name Charley..

GhostRecon
12-04-20, 19:33
I don't remember her being hapa or having tattoos? Or even a bartender like Me Cook was saying. Well, if I had to guess, this was back in 2010-2015 time frame.

Bora been around. Last place saw her at Ashley. Hapa with many tattoos, okay to talk to but her looks more like a Rock star in on the bank.

Me Cook
12-05-20, 00:15
I don't remember her being hapa or having tattoos? Or even a bartender like Me Cook was saying. Well, if I had to guess, this was back in 2010-2015 time frame.Bora is the name of a kpop star so that would make a popular kbg name. She sounds a lot like the bartender from 74 and not the tattooed hapa girl from Evergreen.

Old Island Boy
12-05-20, 03:46
I don't remember tattoos on this Bora. She was fairly young at the time, maybe 30 something. Fair skin, average height, and build. Not skinny but not fat. Why I remember her is because she was not like the other hostesses and didn't push my friend and I to keep buying her drinks. We bought like 1 drink for her and she just talked stories with us and sang a few songs with my friend.It's been years since I talked to Bora. I recall she said she was moving to Korea at that time. Don't know if she really did or not.

BeerAddict
12-05-20, 05:47
Wondering if anyone has gotten play from mama at Aqua lately? She has always been nice and slim for those of us who like that.

GhostRecon
12-05-20, 07:06
Since I mentioned Evergreen, who was the local Chinese girl who used to work there? Pretty sure she was local and Chinese, don't remember her coming off as fob. Anyways, what stood out was she was very pushy and freaky. Like to try and get a drink out of my friend and I should would sit on our laps and basically dry hump us to get us to get caught up in the moment and give in. Very pushy the few times we bumped into her.

WarriorForLife
12-05-20, 14:43
Cici, but she not local. Young and wild. Sometimes lift up her own dress for mooning. Do takeout in car, I have not tried but was offered. She is gone back home I think.

Since I mentioned Evergreen, who was the local Chinese girl who used to work there? Pretty sure she was local and Chinese, don't remember her coming off as fob. Anyways, what stood out was she was very pushy and freaky. Like to try and get a drink out of my friend and I should would sit on our laps and basically dry hump us to get us to get caught up in the moment and give in. Very pushy the few times we bumped into her..

GhostRecon
12-05-20, 21:02
Yeah could be her. I do remember her being generally younger looking (30 something) than most of the others in Evergreen at the time. Maybe not local but she was Chinese. She would always bring her other aggressive friends with her. The 3 or 4 of them would try to trap my friend and I in the booth. She's one of the reasons I didn't / don't like going to hostess bars all that much.

There were only two girls I ever wanted to spend lots of money on at the bars. One local Japanese girl that used to work at Champions. Another was a local Korean girl that worked at the King Street Tsunami's and Hush Lounge Waikiki. Both were legit type of bar girls, only working hard while going to school. The Japanese one is now a Physical Therapist in the mainland and the Korean one was working on becoming a Nurse Practitioner, which she probably is one by now. Both were beautiful, smart, and super nice personalities, miss those two.

Cici, but she not local. Young and wild. Sometimes lift up her own dress for mooning. Do takeout in car, I have not tried but was offered. She is gone back home I think.

Me Cook
12-05-20, 23:40
Yeah could be her. I do remember her being generally younger looking (30 something) than most of the others in Evergreen at the time. Maybe not local but she was Chinese. She would always bring her other aggressive friends with her. The 3 or 4 of them would try to trap my friend and I in the booth. She's one of the reasons I didn't / don't like going to hostess bars all that much.

There were only two girls I ever wanted to spend lots of money on at the bars. One local Japanese girl that used to work at Champions. Another was a local Korean girl that worked at the King Street Tsunami's and Hush Lounge Waikiki. Both were legit type of bar girls, only working hard while going to school. The Japanese one is now a Physical Therapist in the mainland and the Korean one was working on becoming a Nurse Practitioner, which she probably is one by now. Both were beautiful, smart, and super nice personalities, miss those two.Yes, there are many places to find good women my age outside of the Korean bar. But I am not looking for a "good" woman to marry. I am looking for the wild sexy ones.

Korean bar is the only place I know to find beautiful Korean women more than 20 years younger than me that are willing to go out with me and have sex. If you know of other places, I would love to know about them.

MitsFunai
12-06-20, 15:11
The wilder Bora from 74 was better, but I was a bit busy those days and never could find to meet with her outside the bar.74 Bora (daisy dukes, low neckline tight blouse) would serve grilled rack of lamb, unagi, sashimi to her LVBs; no service, sit on booth with LVBs, no pupus and no beer for the rest (me). That "no serve nothing until buy neko" stuff never works out; crash and burn after LVBs run out of money. Old time Bora (petite, late 50 to 60 yo) had plenty LVBs following her and decided to open bar in Kalihi but LVBs got smarter or ran out of money, too. Miss those KB hubs where you park one place and go to 7-10 different places.
KBGs can be had if you got the looks (Brad/George), patience (two weeks, no chase), personality (Brad/George), time, and money (last trait the most important).

MitsFunai
12-06-20, 18:53
I am looking for the wild sexy ones. Korean bar is the only place I know to find beautiful Korean women more than 20 years younger than me that are willing to go out with me and have sex. If you know of other places, I would love to know about them.Only need the hardware (assets, monetary resources), software (charm, charisma), and you got it made. Some guys try too hard and they make so obvious that the KBGs go for the hardcore hustle; the worst guys talk too much and ask too many questions. KBGs get pissed and start shatting out loud.

Me Cook
12-06-20, 20:12
KBGs can be had if you got the looks (Brad/George), patience (two weeks, no chase), personality (Brad/George), time, and money (last trait the most important).If I had the looks and the personality, I would try hitting up the girls in Waikiki. Since I don't have the looks and personality, I have to use my patience, time, and money.

At times, it takes a lot of patience and time. It took me over 5 years to get inside one kbg's panties. She was hit on so many times by old guys in the bar and by young studs when she went shopping that she knew the pick up lines better than me. But by me not giving up, she did put out numerous times for me. And just because they are extremely sexy and beautiful, it doesn't mean that they are that great in bed. And she made me wait for five years to find that out.

Other times, I just get lucky and they want to go to bed more than I do. Maybe just one or two visits at the bar and they are so very willing. But I never count or expect that but I am willing to accept that offer when presented.

As to money, that is something that I use but the more I spend, the less leverage I have over them. So I try to use it wisely.

GhostRecon
12-09-20, 15:51
Went to see Club Business bartenders Sylvia and Jacqueline again, go support them, they are both nice especially Sylvia.

Honolulu Yobo
12-10-20, 17:47
Sylvia can drink like a fish. Don't get carried away.

Went to see Club Business bartenders Sylvia and Jacqueline again, go support them, they are both nice especially Sylvia.

GhostRecon
12-10-20, 17:54
How much drinks you end up buying for her is up to you. I only buy 1 drink and talk to her for whatever time she allows. You can still get a good conversation in without buying endless rounds of drinks.

Sylvia can drink like a fish. Don't get carried away.

WarriorForLife
12-10-20, 19:57
I thought they said it on the news bars open under restaurant status will be order to close. Is it only on certain island?

Went to see Club Business bartenders Sylvia and Jacqueline again, go support them, they are both nice especially Sylvia..

Xyz808
12-10-20, 20:26
I thought they said it on the news bars open under restaurant status will be order to close. Is it only on certain island?.Mayor proposed it for Maui only. Waiting for guv to approve it. If he does then shut down for 2 weeks.

GhostRecon
12-10-20, 20:39
Just Maui bars for now, who knows about Oahu though as cases keep fluctuating day by day. Use your best discretion, do what's best for you, family, friends and be safe out there.

https://www.kitv.com/story/43040723/maui-bars-ordered-to-close-until-after-christmas

I thought they said it on the news bars open under restaurant status will be order to close. Is it only on certain island?.

Glogauer
12-10-20, 20:44
Mayor proposed it for Maui only. Waiting for guv to approve it. If he does then shut down for 2 weeks.Late yesterday the Maui county mayor requested Gov. Ige's approval to shut down bars for 2 weeks. But restaurants can remain open. Bars with certified kitchens can serve alcohol with meals at tables. But bar counters to remain closed. So kinda like Honolulu but with different restrictions. So Maui bars to close Friday at noon. They contact traced some positives to bar interactions.

GG.

Xyz808
12-10-20, 21:25
Just Maui bars for now, who knows about Oahu though as cases keep fluctuating day by day. Use your best discretion, do what's best for you, family, friends and be safe out there.

https://www.kitv.com/story/43040723/maui-bars-ordered-to-close-until-after-christmasTried to PM ya. Lmk when you clear some messages.

GhostRecon
12-10-20, 22:10
I'm curious, Sabrine at Green Tea looks familiar. Does anyone know if she worked someplace else before under a different bar name?

WarriorForLife
12-11-20, 22:27
GT always have allstars crew. Are they working is another story. They have golf clients cause Andy the golf instructor is working there. The girl you said must be new, never heard of her.

I'm curious, Sabrine at Green Tea looks familiar. Does anyone know if she worked someplace else before under a different bar name?.

Tundakat
12-11-20, 23:09
Curious. Do you guys go to KBs to get play or just company? If you do get play, is it on site or take out?

Me Cook
12-16-20, 13:48
One of my KBGs has told me that the hostesses are not working now under COVID rules. Now they just come in as customers so they can sit and talk story like before. Probably just as expensive, maybe more so. I don't know since I have not been. Just passing on what I was told by reliable source.

Blackbriar
12-16-20, 15:02
My spy network just informed me of the mama of Waterfall having cancer. I lost all contact of anyone working there to confirm. Anyone else heard of this?

Captin Crunch
12-16-20, 15:15
My spy network just informed me of the mama of Waterfall having cancer. I lost all contact of anyone working there to confirm. Anyone else heard of this?Yes, I was told stage 4. Not sure what type of cancer.

Blackbriar
12-23-20, 03:45
Aaaaaaaaand they're open.

Captin Crunch
12-23-20, 05:02
Aaaaaaaaand they're open.Who did you see working?

CheapCharlie
12-23-20, 06:13
Aaaaaaaaand they're open.So are Back to Vegas and Aqua (old LH).

Me Cook
12-23-20, 19:15
So are Back to Vegas and Aqua (old LH).From the Korean bar girls that are still talking with me, seems that most bars are open. Only a few might be closed now.

HooBbuBbu
01-05-21, 06:12
Stopped by on a Thursday night around 8:30 pm. Last call is at 9:30 pm. Coco (barmaid) gave me a piece of paper in which I had to write my name, address, phone number, date, and time. Don't recall if I had to sign it. Michelle, Jackie, and Linda were the only ones I knew by name. No Amber or Sophia.

LVB808
01-05-21, 10:26
Stopped by on a Thursday night around 8:30 pm. Last call is at 9:30 pm. Coco (barmaid) gave me a piece of paper in which I had to write my name, address, phone number, date, and time. Don't recall if I had to sign it. Michelle, Jackie, and Linda were the only ones I knew by name. No Amber or Sophia.I rolled by on Friday just past noon and was going to watch the second half of the Notre Dame / Alabama game. The door was closed and the parking lot was empty.

Pursuer
01-05-21, 15:57
Stopped by on a Thursday night around 8:30 pm. Last call is at 9:30 pm. Coco (barmaid) gave me a piece of paper in which I had to write my name, address, phone number, date, and time. Don't recall if I had to sign it. Are all Kalihi KB's doing this?

Me Cook
01-05-21, 17:44
Are all Kalihi KB's doing this?That sounds like they are trying to follow the restaurant Covid tracing protocol for dining in. They are also suppose to take your temperature. Nobody is probably going to check what name, address, or phone number you give unless someone gets COVID and says that they have been to the restaurant / bar.

Captin Crunch
01-06-21, 15:09
I rolled by on Friday just past noon and was going to watch the second half of the Notre Dame / Alabama game. The door was closed and the parking lot was empty.That Friday was New Year's Day and they were closed like most bars.

KbgHunter1
01-21-21, 19:14
That Friday was New Year's Day and they were closed like most bars.What's the latest with kbg?

FirstTimeMonge
01-22-21, 01:45
Go check out Waterfall, you'll love it there. Beautiful young women waiting to have fun with you in the booths.

What's the latest with kbg?

Hawaii Raven
01-27-21, 23:03
Any place to go now days to just have a few drinks? Maybe see some decent looking (not ancient) hostesses, and just relax for a while? Last time I was there I ended up at Platinum Lounge. Cool local brothers to talk story to and one hostess but of course she was busy. Any help much appreciated. Headed back there soon.

BellYupToTheBa
01-28-21, 16:24
Anybody know if Lilac is open? Is Julie still Mama there? Thanks!

MushiBoy
01-28-21, 16:37
Any place to go now days to just have a few drinks? Maybe see some decent looking (not ancient) hostesses, and just relax for a while? Last time I was there I ended up at Platinum Lounge. Cool local brothers to talk story to and one hostess but of course she was busy. Any help much appreciated. Headed back there soon.Haven't been going to the bars since this Covid thing, but have been going to a few bars to watch NFL football and to have some drinks and pupus with some friends. In downtown and Kalihi, went to Splash, Kalihi Station and Arisu. In Aiea, went to Bonita. There are some girls working at the bars although not the young ones yet.

Xyz808
01-28-21, 18:01
Haven't been going to the bars since this Covid thing, but have been going to a few bars to watch NFL football and to have some drinks and pupus with some friends. In downtown and Kalihi, went to Splash, Kalihi Station and Arisu. In Aiea, went to Bonita. There are some girls working at the bars although not the young ones yet.If you're in the PC area, Eight50 next to leeward bowl had some cute young waitresses / bartenders. This is a regular bar, not a hostess bar though. Decent food too.

Chumchurum
01-28-21, 23:45
What are your thoughts about KBG's coming back to Hawaii from Korea now that Biden is in office?

I hope Biden will reopen our borders to the KBG's from Korea looking to stay 3 months like back in the days.

HooBbuBbu
01-29-21, 06:43
Go check out Waterfall, you'll love it there. Beautiful young women waiting to have fun with you in the booths.Stopped by Waterfall this week around 2:00 pm. Got the temperature check and the piece of paper to fill out. Wore my mask and removed only to drink. Amber, Jackie, Michele, the elderly barmaid with short curly hair, and one other were working. Sat at the bar and talked to Michele about the days of Kool's Lounge. Also talked about Choi / Penny / Tammy and Yong. Said said that Sophia does come in. She mentioned the Karaoke room but went to the booth instead. Gave her money for three drinks, got some tongue action, nipple play, and HE. In my opinion she reminds me of Ann from Silk Lady Lounge in Pearl City (Hanna's sister). Doesn't look like she plays but does.

The biggest surprise was seeing mama-san. She look good, really good. I did not recognize her because she lost weight. Mama-san said everyone thought she had died. Having the bar closed for some time made the girls lose weight because of no drinking.

Local1234
01-29-21, 12:24
What are your thoughts about KBG's coming back to Hawaii from Korea now that Biden is in office?

I hope Biden will reopen our borders to the KBG's from Korea looking to stay 3 months like back in the days.President wants some KB action LOL.

Willy Wood
01-29-21, 15:08
Are the ladies here worth spending and checking out?

Stopped by Waterfall this week around 2:00 pm. Got the temperature check and the piece of paper to fill out. Wore my mask and removed only to drink. Amber, Jackie, Michele, the elderly barmaid with short curly hair, and one other were working. Sat at the bar and talked to Michele about the days of Kool's Lounge. Also talked about Choi / Penny / Tammy and Yong. Said said that Sophia does come in. She mentioned the Karaoke room but went to the booth instead. Gave her money for three drinks, got some tongue action, nipple play, and HE. In my opinion she reminds me of Ann from Silk Lady Lounge in Pearl City (Hanna's sister). Doesn't look like she plays but does.

The biggest surprise was seeing mama-san. She look good, really good. I did not recognize her because she lost weight. Mama-san said everyone thought she had died. Having the bar closed for some time made the girls lose weight because of no drinking.

Jan Fortifore
01-29-21, 15:53
Stopped by Waterfall this week around 2:00 pm. Got the temperature check and the piece of paper to fill out. Wore my mask and removed only to drink. Amber, Jackie, Michele, the elderly barmaid with short curly hair, and one other were working. Sat at the bar and talked to Michele about the days of Kool's Lounge. Also talked about Choi / Penny / Tammy and Yong. Said said that Sophia does come in. She mentioned the Karaoke room but went to the booth instead. Gave her money for three drinks, got some tongue action, nipple play, and HE. In my opinion she reminds me of Ann from Silk Lady Lounge in Pearl City (Hanna's sister). Doesn't look like she plays but does.

The biggest surprise was seeing mama-san. She look good, really good. I did not recognize her because she lost weight. Mama-san said everyone thought she had died. Having the bar closed for some time made the girls lose weight because of no drinking.Mahalo for this report, pal. I am glad to read that Mama Mia is healthy enough to work, and that play is still happening in the booths / karaoke room. Did you have to purchase food, given that they are open as a "restaurant"?

Jan Fortifore.

Bottom Out
01-29-21, 15:59
So do they make you order food or can just order drinks? Is it busy in the afternoon?

Keye33
01-29-21, 17:53

The biggest surprise was seeing mama-san. She look good, really good. I did not recognize her because she lost weight. Mama-san said everyone thought she had died. Having the bar closed for some time made the girls lose weight because of no drinking.At HooBbuBbu. Thanks for the report! I'm new to Honolulu scene, having moved here temporarily from NorCal. I'm more familiar w / the A / AMP scene there. Sorry for the dumb questions, but what's the price range for 3 drinks? I. e. Do you actually get drinks or is that the price for company? Just want to understand the etiquette and also avoid getting ripped off. Feel free to DM me. Mahalo -kai.

Jan Fortifore
01-29-21, 20:39
At HooBbuBbu. Thanks for the report! I'm new to Honolulu scene, having moved here temporarily from NorCal. I'm more familiar w / the A / AMP scene there. Sorry for the dumb questions, but what's the price range for 3 drinks? I. e. Do you actually get drinks or is that the price for company? Just want to understand the etiquette and also avoid getting ripped off. Feel free to DM me. Mahalo -kai.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?9856-Korean-Bar-Tactics-discussions-about-KBG-s

Good luck.

Jan Fortifore.

HooBbuBbu
02-05-21, 07:28
(1) Are the ladies here worth spending and checking out? If you are looking for someone under the age of 40 yrs or someone that looks like a bargain on Bedpage, go somewhere else. I would classify them as MILF's. If you see someone that interests you think wisely with your head that is attached to your neck. (2) Did you have to purchase food, given that they are open as a "restaurant"? I have not purchased food there. If the barmaid provides me with snacks, I just tip more. (3) Is it busy in the afternoon? Around the bar counting myself, there were three. Two others were playing video games. I do not know how many were sitting in the booth area that is to the left as you enter the doors. (4) What's the price range for 3 drinks? President Andrew Jackson (times three). (5) Do you actually get drinks or is that the price for company? No too sure what is meant here, but I think the question is "Do they actually get drinks? Yes and when they are done they will ask you to buy another. My apologies for the running sentences.

Shamester
02-05-21, 11:16
(1) Are the ladies here worth spending and checking out? If you are looking for someone under the age of 40 yrs or someone that looks like a bargain on Bedpage, go somewhere else. I would classify them as MILF's. If you see someone that interests you think wisely with your head that is attached to your neck. (2) Did you have to purchase food, given that they are open as a "restaurant"? I have not purchased food there. If the barmaid provides me with snacks, I just tip more. (3) Is it busy in the afternoon? Around the bar counting myself, there were three. Two others were playing video games. I do not know how many were sitting in the booth area that is to the left as you enter the doors. (4) What's the price range for 3 drinks? President Andrew Jackson (times three). (5) Do you actually get drinks or is that the price for company? No too sure what is meant here, but I think the question is "Do they actually get drinks? Yes and when they are done they will ask you to buy another. My apologies for the running sentences.1. Visited in the afternoon with a buddy. Mainly MILFs but there are a few decent younger ones. The mamasans are very professional and polite. Unsure about pricing with the ladies.

2. Purchased wings and soybeans. They also brought kim chee and some tiny fish bits. The wings were decent but the soybeans were very good. IMO the prices were expensive.

3. The afternoon has a decent number of ladies but increases as the night progresses.

4,5. No idea.

Overall the Waikamilo area has many bars operating. Good change of pace from AMPs.

MitsFunai
02-05-21, 16:40
Wide variety of choices in this area for the right prices. All these KBs try to accommodate the wide range of customer preferences and wants, but ultimately make their money on the monkey business. Prices range for what the customer wants and what the KBG is offering; Waterfall backroom hanky-panky from $1 or the private room from $2, if that's what you want. I think the best is to head to Green Tee hub where get all the KB recon patrol guys; strike up one friendly conversation with them and ask which KB get what (they almost all the same except for Waterfall, which is on the extreme-side). I used to just stay around the Waiakamilo Shopping Center 5-plex KB action first and head out to Kalihi Station, Starlite, 904, etc. , for finish business. Every KB get their specialties (BJ, FS, whatever) and nuances provided by KBGs on favorable days and times to fit your schedule. Take this for what it is (maybe nothing) and good luck (no more such thing as luck in one KB, just the money).

Me Cook
02-05-21, 19:54
Wide variety of choices in this area for the right prices. All these KBs try to accommodate the wide range of customer preferences and wants, but ultimately make their money on the monkey business. Prices range for what the customer wants and what the KBG is offering; Waterfall backroom hanky-panky from $1 or the private room from $2, if that's what you want. I think the best is to head to Green Tee hub where get all the KB recon patrol guys; strike up one friendly conversation with them and ask which KB get what (they almost all the same except for Waterfall, which is on the extreme-side). I used to just stay around the Waiakamilo Shopping Center 5-plex KB action first and head out to Kalihi Station, Starlite, 904, etc. , for finish business. Every KB get their specialties (BJ, FS, whatever) and nuances provided by KBGs on favorable days and times to fit your schedule. Take this for what it is (maybe nothing) and good luck (no more such thing as luck in one KB, just the money).You are right about all the KBs are just about the same. And each KBG provides a slightly different experience. I am not too excited to get services from the KBG inside the bar (sorry Michelle from Starlite) but I am more into take out. Each girl has different menu options available. It is all about finding the right girl that has the menu items that I am wanting at a price that I am willing to pay.

I like the Korean Bush over the bald Korean kitty so that probably the only reason that you will see me in a Korean bar instead of a Korean AMP if and when I do go back to the bars. The KBGs don't put out to every guy they meet or as often as the AMP girls so there is a little bit of hunting required by me. The Korean AMP girls service many guys in a day so most of them keep their kitties bald. My current KBG has her auntie flow visiting her now and she gets very cranky when that happens. That is another reason that AMP girls are generally better to see than the KBGs.

MitsFunai
02-05-21, 20:20
KBs are just about the same. And each KBG provides a slightly different experience. The KBGs don't put out to every guy they meet or as often as the AMP girls so there is a little bit of hunting required by me.Yups, it's sometimes you, sometimes me, for the KBG. Unless you one smooth talking surfa charma like you-know-who (or spyda, like me). Nah, joke. Eh, for be real, it's all about money so OK to play, just no get involved; KBGs just adding you to their cadre of "steady customers. " Choices and consequences.

Me Cook
02-05-21, 22:08
Yups, it's sometimes you, sometimes me, for the KBG. Unless you one smooth talking surfa charma like you-know-who (or spyda, like me). Nah, joke. Eh, for be real, it's all about money so OK to play, just no get involved; KBGs just adding you to their cadre of "steady customers. " Choices and consequences.LOL. They try to be the best girlfriend that money can buy.

PostOfficeMan
02-05-21, 22:14
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. How much does the average KBG expect her "bf" to pay her per month to be in a "relationship?

LOL. They try to be the best girlfriend that money can buy.

Me Cook
02-06-21, 02:33
Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. How much does the average KBG expect her "bf" to pay her per month to be in a "relationship?I like the hot sexy ones that cost me a lot more than the average KBGs. The average bar girls and the older ones don't ask for much from me. They would be happy to just to share my place and are very inexpensive. They must think that I am a whale and a big catch for them but I am not much interested in them. The younger and sexy ones require a lot more attention and money. Their requirements are negotiable based on what you are wanting from them and how they feel about you.

Shamester
02-06-21, 11:14
Excellent information about the Kalihi bars.

Please be careful with the road construction on Waikamilo. The signs are confusing and are continually patrolled by HPD.

My suggestion is to enter and exit via Dillingham in order to avoid the problematic road construction.

PostOfficeMan
02-08-21, 00:04
Younger being 40 something and older being 50 and up?

I like the hot sexy ones that cost me a lot more than the average KBGs. The average bar girls and the older ones don't ask for much from me. They would be happy to just to share my place and are very inexpensive. They must think that I am a whale and a big catch for them but I am not much interested in them. The younger and sexy ones require a lot more attention and money. Their requirements are negotiable based on what you are wanting from them and how they feel about you.

Me Cook
02-08-21, 04:39
Younger being 40 something and older being 50 and up?That sounds about right but I will also accept a 30 something as well.

Kolina
02-09-21, 10:56
Heard Halona lounge is open again. Going to Have to check it out.

MushiBoy
02-09-21, 13:18
Heard Halona lounge is open again. Going to Have to check it out.Based on Superbowl Sunday, it looks like the bars are slowly coming back to life again. The bar I went to in Pearl Kai was packed full with customers and the guy who sells the snacks mentioned that all of the bars were very busy on Sunday. Let's hope that the signs are getting better and maybe we can resume our activities within the next several months.

TrialnError
02-09-21, 13:35
Busy with just customers or are all the hostesses back?

Based on Superbowl Sunday, it looks like the bars are slowly coming back to life again. The bar I went to in Pearl Kai was packed full with customers and the guy who sells the snacks mentioned that all of the bars were very busy on Sunday. Let's hope that the signs are getting better and maybe we can resume our activities within the next several months.

Captin Crunch
02-09-21, 14:27
Based on Superbowl Sunday, it looks like the bars are slowly coming back to life again. The bar I went to in Pearl Kai was packed full with customers and the guy who sells the snacks mentioned that all of the bars were very busy on Sunday. Let's hope that the signs are getting better and maybe we can resume our activities within the next several months.Was this at Bonita?

The Quiz
02-09-21, 23:22
Anyone been to Club New Business recently, how is it?

MushiBoy
02-11-21, 20:43
Was this at Bonita?Yes. We went to Bonita to watch the game.

BoyWithLuv
02-14-21, 09:58
Had some okay looking hostesses at Club New Business. Probably younger and possibly better looking than the Kalihi or Aiea / Pearl City hostess bars right now.

Kpop21
02-20-21, 03:56
Had some okay looking hostesses at Club New Business. Probably younger and possibly better looking than the Kalihi or Aiea / Pearl City hostess bars right now.Where is this place? It doesn't come up anywhere on google. Pm?

MitsFunai
02-20-21, 12:20
Where is this place? It doesn't come up anywhere on google. Pm?Located on the Ewa horn of Sheridan / Makaloa / Kapiolani; next to Pacific Diamond (if still exists) on Kapiolani; parking lot on Makaloa / Sheridan. Similar type of KB (layout, service, attitude) to NBusiness would be Club Splash on King/Keeaumoku /Young Sts. , Ewa of Lobster King. KBGs are a little more upscale than Kalihi, PC, Waipahu, etc. , as indicated by BWL below.

TwoTrusting
02-20-21, 13:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Blacks
02-20-21, 20:33
Waterfall avg age is 55+ some are in their 60's I havn't been there in since some have left for Korea and the mainland or got married avg cost is 6 to 10 drinks.

Blacks
02-20-21, 20:36
Heard the kalihi bars got raided a week ago and fines were issues by LC and ICE.

Blacks
02-20-21, 20:37
Stopped by on a Thursday night around 8:30 pm. Last call is at 9:30 pm. Coco (barmaid) gave me a piece of paper in which I had to write my name, address, phone number, date, and time. Don't recall if I had to sign it. Michelle, Jackie, and Linda were the only ones I knew by name. No Amber or Sophia.What does Jackie and Linda look like? Did Sophia quit?

Bottom Out
02-21-21, 00:46
All the bars or just specific ones?

Heard the kalihi bars got raided a week ago and fines were issues by LC and ICE.

Captin Crunch
02-21-21, 04:28
What does Jackie and Linda look like? Did Sophia quit?Sophia is still there.

RoadRally2
02-21-21, 16:53
Heard the kalihi bars got raided a week ago and fines were issues by LC and ICE.Ice? Are they bringing in lots of foreign girls?

Lualualei808
02-21-21, 23:15
Heard thru the KBG wireless, Mimi mama from Business has opened A KB on the ninth island. Good Luck! Different atmosphere and crowd.

MitsFunai
02-22-21, 02:26
Heard thru the KBG wireless, Mimi mama from Business has opened A KB on the ninth island. Good Luck! Different atmosphere and crowd.Good luck is right. Depending on the format (business model), if they going pull the same shat like they do in Hawaii only going be asking for trouble. Some KBG entrepreneurs when try for make KBs on Guam some time ago (using the KBG BS model) until a couple or few of the wahines started disappearing; think had two or three newspaper articles about this from long time ago.

Anyway, stay proven she not too successful in business and them Nevada cowboys not going take the same shat us guys do here; the desert is one big, mean place.

WarriorForLife
02-23-21, 16:08
Have not gone out for long time. Is Green Tee open? What is the line up there? Heard all places close at 10. By the time I come out from Ewa, it is time to return back.

Blackbriar
02-23-21, 19:00
Have not gone out for long time. Is Green Tee open? What is the line up there? Heard all places close at 10. By the time I come out from Ewa, it is time to return back.Went there on a Monday night. Busiest bar of the Waiakamilo 5-plex if not all of Kalihi.

Lualualei808
02-24-21, 13:22
Good luck is right. Depending on the format (business model), if they going pull the same shat like they do in Hawaii only going be asking for trouble. Some KBG entrepreneurs when try for make KBs on Guam some time ago (using the KBG BS model) until a couple or few of the wahines started disappearing; think had two or three newspaper articles about this from long time ago.

Anyway, stay proven she not too successful in business and them Nevada cowboys not going take the same shat us guys do here; the desert is one big, mean place.KBG was also disappearing here also. I remember several years ago a KBG who was working at a Pear Kai KB had disappeared and was never found. Her car was located but not her.

MitsFunai
02-24-21, 14:34
KBG was also disappearing here also. I remember several years ago a KBG who was working at a Pear Kai KB had disappeared and was never found. Her car was located but not her.Yeah, yeah, I remember that one; anodda time they found one 'K' wahine dead in the nearby park by Pearl Kai long time ago, also unsolved. Had one serial stalker / thief / rapist following KBGs home and forcefully entering their unlocked / open apartment doors (Makiki); get mental LVBs crashing into KBG condo rock wall (Salt Lake). The Guam disappearances centered around BGs promising customers to meet and go with them after the bar closed but the KBGs when just run away.

BeaverLiquor
02-24-21, 14:34
Didn't they find her body off the walking / bicycle path behind blaisdell park or something like that. Or maybe that is where they were conducting the search. That was a loooooong time ago.

KBG was also disappearing here also. I remember several years ago a KBG who was working at a Pear Kai KB had disappeared and was never found. Her car was located but not her.

MitsFunai
02-24-21, 14:46
Went there on a Monday night. Busiest bar of the Waiakamilo 5-plex if not all of Kalihi.Come Thursday, 0001 hrs. , Tier Three rules apply. KBs should p / up more business with less restrictions; distancing, masking, disinfecting still in play but pax capacity rules relaxed / lifted. I never read 'um real good so no take this as accurate or reliable; do own DD (pretty sure going get some confusion and loopholes). GTee is one good hub for KB info.

Big Gulp
02-24-21, 19:23
Are any of you guys currently hanging out at Green Tee?

Come Thursday, 0001 hrs. , Tier Three rules apply. KBs should p / up more business with less restrictions; distancing, masking, disinfecting still in play but pax capacity rules relaxed / lifted. I never read 'um real good so no take this as accurate or reliable; do own DD (pretty sure going get some confusion and loopholes). GTee is one good hub for KB info.

The Quiz
02-24-21, 23:58
When was this, 70's, 80's, 90's 00's?

Didn't they find her body off the walking / bicycle path behind blaisdell park or something like that. Or maybe that is where they were conducting the search. That was a loooooong time ago.

River Raid
02-25-21, 00:13
Is Club Join Me a good spot to check out? Kind a far for me but if it's worth the trip then I'll check it out. Anything else worth checking out in the Aiea / PearlCity / Waipahu area? Either girls that are younger than 50 or willing to play would be a plus.

BeaverLiquor
02-25-21, 12:37
I think this must have been late 1990's.

When was this, 70's, 80's, 90's 00's?

Me Cook
02-25-21, 14:54
Is Club Join Me a good spot to check out? Kind a far for me but if it's worth the trip then I'll check it out. Anything else worth checking out in the Aiea / PearlCity / Waipahu area? Either girls that are younger than 50 or willing to play would be a plus.Pre COVID-19, the only place that consistently had girls younger than 50 was club Bonita in pearl kai shopping center across from pearl ridge. Join us and most other places were hit or miss with girls that young. Most bar girls are willing to play if you can meet their price. AMP girls generally are cheaper for play unless you manage to get a good long term setup.

Redneck 1
02-25-21, 17:56
When was this, 70's, 80's, 90's 00's?Missing since 11-19-1999, when she left work as a hostess at Club Chance in Pearl Kai shopping center.

Here are some details:

https://charleyproject.org/case/in-chin-mcdonald

Attached below is a photo of her.

The Quiz
02-26-21, 04:38
Geez, were the KBG more deceiving and cunning back then or were the guys back then just less tolerant?

Bottom Out
02-26-21, 14:45
Are the hostesses there worth checking out?

Went there on a Monday night. Busiest bar of the Waiakamilo 5-plex if not all of Kalihi.

Me Cook
02-26-21, 15:44
Geez, were the KBG more deceiving and cunning back then or were the guys back then just less tolerant?To me they were a lot more deceiving and cunning back then. But I was also a lot younger and dumber back then as well and I didn't know any better. I guess now I don't put up with as much of their trash like I did before.

WarriorForLife
02-26-21, 17:42
It depends what you are looking for. Look elsewhere If your mind is for plays. It will save you a lot of money and headaches.

Are the hostesses there worth checking out?.

Me Cook
02-27-21, 00:18
It depends what you are looking for. Look elsewhere If your mind is for plays. It will save you a lot of money and headaches.

.If you want play inside the bar, check out Michelle at Starlite if she is still working there.

The green tee workers will play if you are willing to pay. AMP girls generally will be not as expensive.

Captin Crunch
02-27-21, 02:38
If you want play inside the bar, check out Michelle at Starlite if she is still working there.

The green tee workers will play if you are willing to pay. AMP girls generally will be not as expensive.As far as I know Michelle is not back working.

Blackbriar
02-27-21, 03:11
As far as I know Michelle is not back working.My intel says she retired. I hope that intel is incorrect. I miss her skills.

Captin Crunch
02-27-21, 09:38
My intel says she retired. I hope that intel is incorrect. I miss her skills.She easily made $$s a day 7 days a week for years. And it was all cash.

MitsFunai
02-27-21, 12:49
If you want play inside the bar, check out Michelle at Starlite if she is still working there. The green tee workers will play if you are willing to pay. AMP girls generally will be not as expensive.Yups, AMP more cheaper in the long run and most of the wahines worth the kala. Michelle was one of the major draws at Cheers Station / Starlite. Guarans granny (mostly)/ MILF play at Waterfall; Misuk preferred, but not recommended; just go for the most tolerable / palatable one, IMO.

My intel says she retired. I hope that intel is incorrect. I miss her skills.Guys used to line up from noon for "their turn. " Started going into the room after a while but she when do the rest in the tables for long time. She pro.

KTown Killa
02-27-21, 12:56
Yups, AMP more cheaper in the long run and most of the wahines worth the kala. Michelle was one of the major draws at Cheers Station / Starlite. Guarans granny (mostly)/ MILF play at Waterfall; Misuk preferred, but not recommended; just go for the most tolerable / palatable one, IMO.

Guys used to line up from noon for "their turn. " Started going into the room after a while but she when do the rest in the tables for long time. She pro.What's the hours of these places? What's the best times to go to get some sort of private play action? I'm a MILF / gilf guy so it seems waterfall and the waikamilo kb's are better for some play action.

I'm usually a day monger at mp's but do go to mp's in the evenings if it's safer.

MitsFunai
02-27-21, 13:10
She easily made $$s a day 7 days a week for years. And it was all cash.That's how much cost for FS private room / upstairs at most Kalihi KBs, pre-COVID. Green Tee for casual intel on Kalihi action.

What's the hours of these places? What's the best times to go to get some sort of private play action?Waterfall used to open from 1030 hrs. , pre-COVID. Open schedule for FS in private room; other play in secluded Ewa-side table section; KBGs usually approach.

SUNG JOONG
02-27-21, 14:09
I didn't know there was action in the room in Kalihi. Sounds more like something would happen in the bar in town like Casino. I try to take my date to Sand Island and do it there because I smooch off of my in law's house so no can host and too cheap to get a hotel room. Kalihi bar girls make sure they have roof over their head if this rumor is true.

That's how much cost for FS private room / upstairs at most Kalihi KBs, pre-COVID. Green Tee for casual intel on Kalihi action.
Waterfall used to open from 1030 hrs. , pre-COVID. Open schedule for FS in private room; other play in secluded Ewa-side table section; KBGs usually approach..

Me Cook
02-27-21, 15:18
I didn't know there was action in the room in Kalihi. Sounds more like something would happen in the bar in town like Casino. I try to take my date to Sand Island and do it there because I smooch off of my in law's house so no can host and too cheap to get a hotel room. Kalihi bar girls make sure they have roof over their head if this rumor is true.

.Even if you can not host and the KBG has a roommate, she still may let you come over when her roommate is at work or not at home. Then you can see what kind of slum she is living in. I have seen some very crowded living conditions. One kbg took me to her bed and she was only sharing a small studio apartment with one bed with another KBG. I guess she had very low living expenses and almost no privacy. I never feel comfortable going back to her place again.

Big Gulp
02-27-21, 23:36
What's the most you guys ever spent on a girl / s thinking you was going to get play / takeout / or anything out of it and got nothing in return? I had a friend spend 400-600 on a girl and got nothing, just talk. A very expensive talk.

PostOfficeMan
02-28-21, 01:21
Anyone been to these places recently? Is it worth checking out?

MitsFunai
02-28-21, 18:03
I try to take my date to Sand Island and do it there because I smooch off of my in law's house so no can host and too cheap to get a hotel room.Brah, main thing no go the SI homeless transition housing because just like mobile shipping containers; nothing wrong with that, but no more transportation to the beginning of Sand Island / Nimitz so got to walk far (can bicycle or get shuttle only come once / twice one day). More better go Marina motel. Before the KB mama used to room and board the out-of-state KBGs until they can make enough kala (or BFs) to get their own place.

TaylorMarvin
02-28-21, 20:17
Anyone been to these places recently? Is it worth checking out?Been to Splash a couple of times, I've only seen older women there, 30's and 40's I would say, there is a haole chick there too, typical KB if you're into buying the women drinks, I go there just to have drinks and food, not sure if there is any action to be had or not, I can't see myself spending money on drinks when I can go get serviced without the drama!

Me Cook
02-28-21, 20:22
Before the KB mama used to room and board the out-of-state KBGs until they can make enough kala (or BFs) to get their own place.Some KB mamas still do that and the girls don't have to be from out of state to get the room and board. I guess some KBGs like the dorm style living that the mama provides and might feel safer than living on their own.

Some of these dorm houses run by the bar mama are really chill with bar girls and their selected few bar customers that are allowed to pay limited visits. The mama generally will have more than one girl to a bedroom.

KTown Killa
02-28-21, 20:28
Brah, main thing no go the SI homeless transition housing because just like mobile shipping containers; nothing wrong with that, but no more transportation to the beginning of Sand Island / Nimitz so got to walk far (can bicycle or get shuttle only come once / twice one day). More better go Marina motel. Before the KB mama used to room and board the out-of-state KBGs until they can make enough kala (or BFs) to get their own place.Where is this SI homeless container housing at? Is it the encampment right after the bridge as your going towards SI?

MitsFunai
03-01-21, 02:17
Where is this SI homeless container housing at? Is it the encampment right after the bridge as your going towards SI?Hale Mauliola Navigation Center sponsored by BLNR; all the way inside (dead end; unless they when change or move) SI Access Rd. Structured transitional living (modified shipping containers) with rules and oversight by SOH. Residents not quite ready to live independently due to lingering effects of addiction (s), mental and emotional disturbances. No plan on staying there too long for visit, IMO. Couple, few of them go to Kalihi 5-plex KBs for drink.

SUNG JOONG
03-01-21, 04:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

SUNG JOONG
03-01-21, 14:16
Brah, main thing no go the SI homeless transition housing because just like mobile shipping containers; nothing wrong with that, but no more transportation to the beginning of Sand Island / Nimitz so got to walk far (can bicycle or get shuttle only come once / twice one day). More better go Marina motel. Before the KB mama used to room and board the out-of-state KBGs until they can make enough kala (or BFs) to get their own place.I can't afford to go for real FOB girls man although they are young and bouncy and that's how I like them. The reason why I can't go for FOBs is because I have to bring up my abusive car salesman drug addict father to jerk off some sympathy from her in the very first meeting or second and then bring up my wifey seldom spreads her legs for me to give this girl false hope that we have future. All just to exploit the girls and have things my way. I have been going for girls with at least some basic English knowledge.

MushiBoy
03-07-21, 14:41
Haven't been going out for a little while and was wondering if any of the bars getting busier? Would like to resume as soon as I am able to get my vaccine shots.

Eric Shin
03-08-21, 17:38
Anyone with info on Shanna? Pretty nice looking MILF with decent rack.

WarriorForLife
03-08-21, 19:12
Have not gone out for a while. Do mama allowing princesses to sit next to you?

MitsFunai
03-09-21, 00:35
Since we almost getting there, not even thinking about any KB / KBG / provider game until at least getting fully vaccinated + 15 days; then go from there. I no need go so not in any rush for the drama and SOS until observe and surveil first.

WarriorForLife
03-12-21, 22:59
So what now. Bars are opening up, anyone dare to visit?

Since we almost getting there, not even thinking about any KB / KBG / provider game until at least getting fully vaccinated + 15 days; then go from there. I no need go so not in any rush for the drama and SOS until observe and surveil first..

Blackbriar
03-13-21, 02:16

.Once that comes in, I'll hit all the Waipahu and PC bars.

Captin Crunch
03-13-21, 02:54

.Yes. Of course! I'm surprised you're not out and about.

MitsFunai
03-13-21, 13:58
So what now. Bars are opening up, anyone dare to visit?.Not without my shots due to the variants; for me, this thing is still day-to-day based on data. Get fakas traveling out-of-state now for whatever reason (getting whatever there and bringing it back) anyway, so WTH and IMO. Never go KBs yet, but IMO get guys inside out-of-control; our princesses probably going LVB wattagatta, thirsty and needing stimulus nekos. BTW, I not just shooting the shat; know some current KB employees and customers giving up the info and their observations.

WarriorForLife
03-13-21, 15:13
Getting text from princesses. " honey I miss you" messages already. After 10 months of layoff. Princesses are thirsty.

Blackbriar
03-13-21, 21:38
Entrance is boarded up. Any intel on what happened?

The Quiz
03-13-21, 21:58
Yelp shows this place closed but dunno why.

Entrance is boarded up. Any intel on what happened?

CoffeeLatte
03-14-21, 02:22
Bars were already open before the modified tier 3. Police knew, but they didn't do anything about it. This is a good sign. Maybe Blangiardi and Alm will not be like Caldwell and Kaneshiro and actually focus on catching more serious crimes and fixing up homeless problems. They should not focus on AMP's. They should catch real human trafficking, not fake human trafficking.

Shamester
03-14-21, 10:00
Entrance is boarded up. Any intel on what happened?A car traveled through the entrance. Most likely accidental -- maybe shifted into drive instead of reverse. It happened when Bonita was closed.

MushiBoy
03-15-21, 00:54
A car traveled through the entrance. Most likely accidental -- maybe shifted into drive instead of reverse. It happened when Bonita was closed.Just checked with a friend of mine who knows the owner of Club Bonita and she says that they are still open and no car crashed thru the front door. The guy that is saying this is just bullshitting everyone. What A LOW LIFE. He must have been screwed over the owner and is spreading these lies.

Shamester
03-15-21, 10:00
Just checked with a friend of mine who knows the owner of Club Bonita and she says that they are still open and no car crashed thru the front door. The guy that is saying this is just bullshitting everyone. What A LOW LIFE. He must have been screwed over the owner and is spreading these lies.LOL! You are being lied to hot shot. Personally saw the car crashed thru the front entrance -- early in the morning. Never suggested anything malicious or intentional.

Keep getting ripped off by KBs.

MushiBoy
03-15-21, 14:52
LOL! You are being lied to hot shot. Personally saw the car crashed thru the front entrance -- early in the morning. Never suggested anything malicious or intentional.

Keep getting ripped off by KBs.Will check out Bonita for myself this week since it seems someone is not being truthful. I would tend to believe the Mama, but since you are insisting you saw the car crashed thru the front entrance, I will check it for myself to see if they are indeed out of business.

GhostRecon
03-21-21, 10:02
Was at Club Business, pretty crowded, Sylvia was busy and the hostesses were okay looking. Peaked in Splash, Tipsy Pig, Arena 808, Pandora, Secret, and Xclusive. You're not missing out if you haven't been to any of these bars IMO. If you like them young, Tipsy Pig, Arena 808, and Pandora is where to go. Splash, Secret, and Xclusive had okay looking girls.

Blackbriar
03-21-21, 14:52
Open for business.

Overheard one of the workers there say the front damage was due to someone reversing their car.

Nicely lit and good AC. Hope the kitchen is up to par.

MushiBoy
03-21-21, 15:56
Open for business.

Overheard one of the workers there say the front damage was due to someone reversing their car.

Nicely lit and good AC. Hope the kitchen is up to par.Thanks for the update. Was going today to check it out, but since you already reported back, I will pass on going there. Also, my apologies to Shamester for saying he was wrong about the front of the bar damage, but good to hear that Club Bonita is still open for business. That was one of my favorite places to visit.

Dr Mallard
03-24-21, 20:18
Went by last night and sat with Sasha. Very friendly and fun. Had a nice rack. Don't know much about her but will repeat.

Doc.

Pursuer
03-25-21, 14:35
How many did not make it? Only know about Chance.

Blackbriar
03-25-21, 15:18
Town=Splash, Camelot, Business.

Kalihi=Vegas, Aqua, Blue Star, Emerald City, Kalihi Station, Starlite, 904, Wave, Spotlight, Arisu, Platinum, Golden Tree, Waterfall, Green Tee, Five-0, Eclipse, Lucky Honu, Lilac.

Aiea / Pearl City=Bonita, Cindys, Misty Blue, Sunflower, Acacia, Join Us.

Waipahu=Sky Lounge, Best Friend, Ruby.

Captin Crunch
03-25-21, 15:53

Kalihi=Vegas, Aqua, Blue Star, Emerald City, Kalihi Station, Starlite, 904, Wave, Spotlight, Arisu, Platinum, Golden Tree, Waterfall, Green Tee, Five-0, Eclipse, Lucky Honu, Lilac.

Waipahu=Sky Lounge, Best Friend, Ruby.Halona's is also open in Kalihi.

Celsior0
03-25-21, 23:28
Thanks for the update. Was going today to check it out, but since you already reported back, I will pass on going there. Also, my apologies to Shamester for saying he was wrong about the front of the bar damage, but good to hear that Club Bonita is still open for business. That was one of my favorite places to visit.I saw some plywood over the metal window frame. What kind girls they get over there? I only been to the old bonita across 2-story zippys where crystal palace was.

Celsior0
03-25-21, 23:34
Was at Club Business, pretty crowded, Sylvia was busy and the hostesses were okay looking. Peaked in Splash, Tipsy Pig, Arena 808, Pandora, Secret, and Xclusive. You're not missing out if you haven't been to any of these bars IMO. If you like them young, Tipsy Pig, Arena 808, and Pandora is where to go. Splash, Secret, and Xclusive had okay looking girls.I remember going secrets awhile back nothing but young ones and older. Plenty money grubbing hos was what they were. You guys remember Joanna V. She smelled like low tide LOL. Not sure if camelot is open. I remember going to Ashley's and saigon palace but heard they sold that parcel to property developers they are making new condos there. Haven't been there in awhile.

Celsior0
03-25-21, 23:38

Waipahu=Sky Lounge, Best Friend, Ruby.Upon google mapping skylounge I remember going there off waipahu st you make a turn. I need to check it out they might have some pinays there.

Celsior0
03-26-21, 16:50
Upon google mapping skylounge I remember going there off waipahu st you make a turn. I need to check it out they might have some pinays there.Where is Seung-hee nowadays you guys remember her? Short petite korean in her late 30's or 40's, wore tons of makeup. I'm not really into spinners or small girls but she was pretty hot. She used to bounce from k-style and lucky honu's back than.
Also remember that 20 something year old korean who used to work at kstyle was trippy seeing that but of course she no play.

Captin Crunch
03-27-21, 04:48

Waipahu=Sky Lounge, Best Friend, Ruby.Passed by Cleopatra tonight and seen their open neon light was on.

Blackbriar
03-27-21, 13:46
Passed by Cleopatra tonight and seen their open neon light was on.The owner sold it to someone else who's going to turn it into a local bar so I don't consider it a Korean bar anymore.

Blackbriar
03-27-21, 13:50
You read that right.

The Mama used to run Pink Samurai where Christines is back 20 years ago. Her and her sister run the place. They also ran California Girls 10 years ago. Parking is tight though.

BeerAddict
04-09-21, 05:45
Aqua was shut down tonight for 24 hours for violating liquor commission rules. Not sure exactly what rules were broken but they cannot reopen until tomorrow night at 9 pm. Bummer for an already slow and empty bar.

WickedTuna
04-10-21, 18:48
With the limited amount of kbg girls working because of Covid, which popular girls are working and where. I know the popular Filipino girl Lei is at Lucky Honu. Seen her there last night.

Glogauer
04-11-21, 01:24
With the limited amount of kbg girls working because of Covid, which popular girls are working and where. I know the popular Filipino girl Lei is at Lucky Honu. Seen her there last night.K (AKA The Fox) is at Wave now.

GG.

Celsior0
04-13-21, 21:09
With the limited amount of kbg girls working because of Covid, which popular girls are working and where. I know the popular Filipino girl Lei is at Lucky Honu. Seen her there last night.Whos lei and where did she work before? How does she look? Big tits or small, etc?

Glogauer
04-14-21, 02:42
Whos lei and where did she work before? How does she look? Big tits or small, etc?Lei has B or C fakies. She so petite makes her tits look huge by comparison. She actually half-Thai half-Pinay. Really dark, almost Popolo complexion. Pretty, I think, but not aging well IMHO. She looks 10 years older than she looked 5 years ago to me. She in her early 40's, I'd say. Met her at Aqua (FKA By Me?) Then Five-O, then Kalihi Station and Spotlite (not sure which order) and now at Lucky Honu 2 nights a week. Got day job as an aesthetician. I never got past, say, second base in the booth but that was 4 or 5 years ago. Could not convince her to go to private room. I always suspected she had a boyfriend or FWB from the outside (ie not bar regular).

GG.

Blackbriar
04-18-21, 05:53
K (AKA The Fox) is at Wave now.

GG.Seen at Five-0 tonight.

WickedTuna
04-22-21, 15:16
I know bars can now stay open till midnight, but I noticed that some are closing before the 11:45 pm curfew. From what I heard is that those that close earlier aren't that busy after 10 pm and like to go home to get more rest. I wonder what will eventually happen when they can stay open till 2 am? Is closing early going to be the norm going forward?

Celsior0
04-22-21, 21:18
Lei has B or C fakies. She so petite makes her tits look huge by comparison. She actually half-Thai half-Pinay. Really dark, almost Popolo complexion. Pretty, I think, but not aging well IMHO. She looks 10 years older than she looked 5 years ago to me. She in her early 40's, I'd say. Met her at Aqua (FKA By Me?) Then Five-O, then Kalihi Station and Spotlite (not sure which order) and now at Lucky Honu 2 nights a week. Got day job as an aesthetician. I never got past, say, second base in the booth but that was 4 or 5 years ago. Could not convince her to go to private room. I always suspected she had a boyfriend or FWB from the outside (ie not bar regular).

GG.Thanks for your reply sorry late response haven't checked this section in awhile. I heard kenddi works lucky honu also. Not sure who that is and cherry works arisu.

SureYourRight
04-23-21, 05:03
I know bars can now stay open till midnight, but I noticed that some are closing before the 11:45 pm curfew. From what I heard is that those that close earlier aren't that busy after 10 pm and like to go home to get more rest. I wonder what will eventually happen when they can stay open till 2 am? Is closing early going to be the norm going forward?A lot of these places can barely make enough money to cover paying their workers. So if they close 2 or there hours early and everyone there is supposed to get $20 an hour they can easily save hundreds on overhead cost by shutting down instead of wasting money hoping a big sale will walk in at 12:30 or 1 am.

Kolina
04-23-21, 10:51
I know bars can now stay open till midnight, but I noticed that some are closing before the 11:45 pm curfew. From what I heard is that those that close earlier aren't that busy after 10 pm and like to go home to get more rest. I wonder what will eventually happen when they can stay open till 2 am? Is closing early going to be the norm going forward?In my opinion the mayor only help his friends who own bars to open up. For Korean bars, opening from 10-12 only increased expense for them. Karaoke should be allowed. That, s a big money maker for the Korean bar and karaoke bars.

Opening up tourism, weddings, funerals, luaus, etc. Why not allow karaoke?

MitsFunai
04-23-21, 20:59
In my opinion the mayor only help his friends who own bars to open up. For Korean bars, opening from 10-12 only increased expense for them. Karaoke should be allowed. That, s a big money maker for the Korean bar and karaoke bars. Why not allow karaoke?In the distant past, the jukebox play in the KB used to pay for the rent. I don't know if that's possible now (with karaoke) but at least have one internet jukebox for listen to music by customer request (if karaoke is not allowed due to passing the microphone around); control, play, and disinfect via management. You right, the paisan plays favorites for certain peoples (especially certain racial types in the color spectrum) and going come back to bite his meatballs in the very near future. Politics as usual, IMO.

Shimizun
04-23-21, 23:53

Waipahu=Sky Lounge, Best Friend, Ruby.I can't find any of these bars kalihi side or town side. Can someone point me in the right direction. New to Korean bars. Just moved from Maui.

Pursuer
04-24-21, 15:35
I can't find any of these bars kalihi side or town side. Can someone point me in the right direction. New to Korean bars. Just moved from Maui.Town bars are on Sheridan and Sheridan and Makaloa. Kalihi bars are all located in the area mauka of Kalani to Mookaula bounded by Dillingham to the west and Kohou to the east. The Waiakamilo Shopping Center has 5 KB (Waiakamilo and Dillingham / Kaumualii).

Redneck 1
04-24-21, 20:40
I can't find any of these bars kalihi side or town side. Can someone point me in the right direction. New to Korean bars. Just moved from Maui.Although I haven't been to hostess bars for years, I think that the addresses and mapped locations for many of the listed bars can be found on Google if the search is limited to Honolulu. For example, Google says that Camelot is located at XXX Sheridan Street, that Platinum is located at XXXX North King Street, that Lucky Honu is located in Waiakamilo Shopping Center at XXXX Dillingham Boulevard, etc. Note: I've replaced the specific address numbers provided by Google with X letters to avoid any possible violation of a forum rule on posting specific addresses.

Pursuer
04-25-21, 14:34
Note: I've replaced the specific address numbers provided by Google with X letters to avoid any possible violation of a forum rule on posting specific addresses.What about 904? Hehe.

Redneck 1
04-25-21, 23:43
What about 904? Hehe.An interesting question, which may be submitted to the rules committee (smile).

MitsFunai
04-26-21, 14:54
What about 904? Hehe.No more street name so it's good to go. Just like the War of 1812; no more the 'where,' LOL (sorry, bad example).

Asstro
04-30-21, 13:56
My LVB wad of cash is thick due to no mongering in the past year. I will hold out for KB girls under 40 (means 32 in BS bar age). Also need Kpop or GND looks, pleasant service, and not into money. Sorry, a misnomer, I guess my wad will grow. No Hags!

Blackbriar
04-30-21, 19:34
My LVB wad of cash is thick due to no mongering in the past year. I will hold out for KB girls under 40 (means 32 in BS bar age). Also need Kpop or GND looks, pleasant service, and not into money. Sorry, a misnomer, I guess my wad will grow. No Hags!Check out the daytime bartender on Mondays and Tuesdays. Kinda recent transplant from LA. Name escapes me but she is nice and should be under 40.

Eric Shin
04-30-21, 19:37
Does she play?

WickedTuna
04-30-21, 21:23
Check out the daytime bartender on Mondays and Tuesdays. Kinda recent transplant from LA. Name escapes me but she is nice and should be under 40.Is that Gia?

GhostRecon
05-01-21, 04:51
Seen Kate / Katie at Splash looking so hot (she makes me want break my rule of not going for a KBG) and Sylvia at Club Business being her usual pretty and friendly self. Splash had some decent hostesses out if that's your thing, CB didn't really have much to look at but I guess it was still early.

CheapCharlie
05-01-21, 07:35
Met up with a friend last night. Was kinda reluctant to go inside, due to some of the mokes hanging outside. But gathered up my courage and went in. Typical dive bar atmosphere. Blend of mokes, workers, and hostesses. Was pleasantly surprised that had couple of diamonds in the rough. I thought the bartender with the tats on her back was kinda hot. Met my friend outside and shot the shit there. The neighbouring bars had couple cute ones coming outside or going to their cars. Sorry don't know their names, but like I said, some were cute. I could've sworn I heard some talking with Vietnamese accent.

MakaKiller
05-01-21, 13:47
Cruised thru the complex last night: Green Tea. Very busy / noisy with bar full of regulars (no seat available), older MILF type KBGs. Honu. Moderately busy with noisy mainly mixed local crowd. Liliac. Bar full, best selection of ladies (later 20's and beyond). Parking can be tight at times. Stay safe and beware of HPD.

Dr Mallard
05-01-21, 17:27
Used to see Sarah at Five-O bar. Always wondered if she was up for play or take-out. Now she has moved on to. ?

Thanks for any info.

Doc.

Blackbriar
05-01-21, 18:58
Used to see Sarah at Five-O bar. Always wondered if she was up for play or take-out. Now she has moved on to. ?

Thanks for any info.

Doc.You can find her at Wave. Night time bartender W-F.

Good luck.

Blackbriar
05-01-21, 20:40
Met up with a friend last night. Was kinda reluctant to go inside, due to some of the mokes hanging outside. But gathered up my courage and went in. Typical dive bar atmosphere. Blend of mokes, workers, and hostesses. Was pleasantly surprised that had couple of diamonds in the rough. I thought the bartender with the tats on her back was kinda hot. Met my friend outside and shot the shit there. The neighbouring bars had couple cute ones coming outside or going to their cars. Sorry don't know their names, but like I said, some were cute. I could've sworn I heard some talking with Vietnamese accent.There are 2 working, Tammy who is late 50's / early 60's, black shoulder length hair and about 5'3" with a small bust probably an A cup and another who I'm still trying to find out the name. Tammy just teases you and asks for the moon and then some for meaningful action. Stay away if you value your money.

CheapCharlie
05-01-21, 21:05
There are 2 working, Tammy who is late 50's / early 60's, black shoulder length hair and about 5'3" with a small bust probably an A cup and another who I'm still trying to find out the name. Tammy just teases you and asks for the moon and then some for meaningful action. Stay away if you value your money.Thanks for the warning.

Pursuer
05-02-21, 13:08
Where are they working now? Thanks.

Lesuka
05-04-21, 14:35
Other Vietnamese working at Lucky Honu. Name Tanya around 50 nice and friendly not pushy.

5-0 has a Vietnamese name Lisa. About 50 also. This one sometimes pushy but take out available.

MitsFunai
05-04-21, 19:39
Other Vietnamese working at Lucky Honu. Name Tanya around 50 nice and friendly not pushy. 5-0 has a Vietnamese name Lisa. About 50 also. This one sometimes pushy but take out available.Thanks, plan to be in the area soon (with full vaccination + 15 days) and will possibly check the 5-plex, Waiakamilo, King St. , after obligatory visit to Green Tee. We like the Viet wahines and hoping they working when we get there. Take care and no Brad too much.

Lesuka
05-05-21, 00:30
Other Vietnamese working at Lucky Honu. Name Tanya around 50 nice and friendly not pushy.

5-0 has a Vietnamese name Lisa. About 50 also. This one sometimes pushy but take out available.Lisa sometime does outside date but could be costly.

BeerAddict
05-09-21, 21:32
You can find her at Wave. Night time bartender W-F.

Good luck.Sarah DOES play. Expensive, once saw her for two bills and wasn't really worth it. She is entertaining when hustling drinks but a dead fish in bed.

RJohnson69
05-09-21, 21:57
It's been a while since I galavanted, but is this the same Sylvia who used to tend at Evergreen? I miss some (not all) of that crew. Sylvia is one that I miss, along with Amanda, who I hear was mugged several years back (shakes head).

Seen Kate / Katie at Splash looking so hot (she makes me want break my rule of not going for a KBG) and Sylvia at Club Business being her usual pretty and friendly self. Splash had some decent hostesses out if that's your thing, CB didn't really have much to look at but I guess it was still early.

Big Gulp
05-09-21, 22:14
Sarah DOES play. Expensive, once saw her for two bills and wasn't really worth it. She is entertaining when hustling drinks but a dead fish in bed.What does she look like, how old?

RugMuncha
05-11-21, 20:21
Tall, slim, huge rack that she always has on full display, decent almost local looking. She drinks like a fish, pushes real hard, and is belligerent and obnoxious when drunk. I concur she plays, but both times I got to nail her was an UDFE. Ultra Dead Fish Experience. Tried second time hoping for better action, but just as bad as the first time. Not worth the effort or money. Had her roommate several times before also.

What does she look like, how old?

WickedTuna
05-12-21, 05:58
Tall, slim, huge rack that she always has on full display, decent almost local looking. She drinks like a fish, pushes real hard, and is belligerent and obnoxious when drunk. I concur she plays, but both times I got to nail her was an UDFE. Ultra Dead Fish Experience. Tried second time hoping for better action, but just as bad as the first time. Not worth the effort or money. Had her roommate several times before also.Who is her roommate?

BeerAddict
05-19-21, 23:43
Who is her roommate?When I took her home she didn't have a roommate that particular night but did have her bartender partner Sophia come home with us because she was drunk beyond belief. Sophia was asleep the entire time, good because I don't like fatties anyway LOL. Major dead fish for a chick that acts the part like she's a party animal when hustling drinks. It all goes away once she's naked. Hope this helps fellas.

CheapCharlie
05-22-21, 07:28
So me and another monger hit 2 west side KBs last night. First stop was Acacia in PC. Saw the infamous Hana-Marie. Was surprised that she still working. Geez, she must be in her 70's! Had one nodded one who I thought was kinda hot. Didn't get her name as she was busy getting drinks. Will make return visit to find out identity of mystery lady. Next up was Bonita in Pearl kai. Semi busy, as soon as we walked in everybody turned to stare at us! Was kinda put off by the 2 titas and their real life drama. But that angry looking hottie kinda made up 4 it. I think her name was Tasha (Closed at 12,talked in parking lot for a bit. Then called it a night.

Viet Whisperer
05-22-21, 22:52
So me and another monger hit 2 west side KBs last night. First stop was Acacia in PC. Saw the infamous Hana-Marie. Was surprised that she still working. Geez, she must be in her 70's! Had one nodded one who I thought was kinda hot. Didn't get her name as she was busy getting drinks. Will make return visit to find out identity of mystery lady. Next up was Bonita in Pearl kai. Semi busy, as soon as we walked in everybody turned to stare at us! Was kinda put off by the 2 titas and their real life drama. But that angry looking hottie kinda made up 4 it. I think her name was Tasha (Closed at 12,talked in parking lot for a bit. Then called it a night.I think you're talking about Sasha if she has a shitty pushy attitude and big fake ones. Will try to add drinks to people's tabs. Seen her get caught a couple times and drama ensued. Never run a tab LOL. One of the top 10 worst BJ's I have ever had.

CheapCharlie
05-23-21, 00:20
I think you're talking about Sasha if she has a shitty pushy attitude and big fake ones. Will try to add drinks to people's tabs. Seen her get caught a couple times and drama ensued. Never run a tab LOL. One of the top 10 worst BJ's I have ever had.Whoa, thanks for info. Just by looking at her kinda figured had shitty attitude. Too bad, she is kinda cute though.

Gargoyles1
05-27-21, 18:59
I think you're talking about Sasha if she has a shitty pushy attitude and big fake ones. Will try to add drinks to people's tabs. Seen her get caught a couple times and drama ensued. Never run a tab LOL. One of the top 10 worst BJ's I have ever had.Yea Shasa. The one with tattoo on her legs.

Gargoyles1
05-27-21, 19:02
Lisa sometime does outside date but could be costly.Lisa. That's the one that's always. Gambling on the machines.

BellYupToTheBa
05-28-21, 15:22
Started off at Green Tea, was moderately busy early. All mature type women, Jessica and Sara behind the bar.

Next, off to The Boss. Surprise! Door is gated shut, lights out. What happened?

Splash, customers sitting at the bar, no table customers, no women that I saw. Did not stay.

Watch out for HPD this weekend!

Blackbriar
05-29-21, 16:09
When I took her home she didn't have a roommate that particular night but did have her bartender partner Sophia come home with us because she was drunk beyond belief. Sophia was asleep the entire time, good because I don't like fatties anyway LOL. Major dead fish for a chick that acts the part like she's a party animal when hustling drinks. It all goes away once she's naked. Hope this helps fellas.Damn that sucks. Totally killed the possible pornstar fantasy. Thanks for saving me money. But I got to know, was it bareback?

RugMuncha
05-30-21, 22:26
Starfish? Damn you had me excited, wondering if I missed out on something. LOL. Once covered and once without. To be honest, really doesn't matter when banging a corpse. Way too expensive for what you end up getting.

Damn that sucks. Totally killed the possible pornstar fantasy. Thanks for saving me money. But I got to know, was it bareback?

DoctorLee1962
06-01-21, 14:42
KBG's are often discussed here. Anybody have any experiences with bar owners / mamas? There are several kalihi mamas that interest me. Kim at Cleopatra was hot but too much drama, Perfect Club (now 904?) Sandy was always fun.

BeaverLiquor
06-01-21, 19:03
I think most bar mama's don't like me, because I don't usually pay much attention to them, I usually just pay attention to the girls I'm interested in. I usually even try to avoid buying the "respect" or "honorary" drink for mama. So mama's usually ignore me back, or look down on me for not kissing up to them.
But from my observation most mama's usually act like they are unattainable. Me I'm a bad boy, if I'm buying drinks, I want some reciprocation, chumuluk, touchy feely, playfulness whether its one of the girls or the mama. But of course mama's got to act dignified and cannot be seen acting like that. So I rarely buy the mama drinks. And also the mama's act like you got to drop a load of money on them to get anywhere. I'm not cheap, but I don't like throwing money away on nothing.
There are some mama's (cleopatra kim was one of them) that always take care and give me food, so of course I buy them some drinks or leave a good tip for them.
But never got anywhere with any mama's without dropping some serious coin.

KBG's are often discussed here. Anybody have any experiences with bar owners / mamas? There are several kalihi mamas that interest me. Kim at Cleopatra was hot but too much drama, Perfect Club (now 904?) Sandy was always fun.