PDA

View Full Version : Korean Bar Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91

WarriorForLife
01-25-20, 04:58
As far as I know, your easy list only one girl is definite, the other ones is all it depends.

If "easy" means will spread legs open on first date / visit, I'd say yes. A few that come to mind:

Michelle at Starlite.

Ujin at Splash.

Danbi at 904.

Cici at New Business.

Tina at Kalihi Station.

And now Ivy at Kalihi Station? I haven't met her.

I think these girls are relatively famous. Please add to the list.

Not to be confused with "cheap" = cost less than AMP. They are out there. Well, I'll leave it at that. Typically not well known, and should stay that way.

I suppose Waterfall has cheap & easy, but I can't speak from experience on that.

Hopefully I don't get into too much trouble for posting this. The KBGs have spies everywhere.

GG.

Hawaii Raven
01-25-20, 10:39
If "easy" means will spread legs open on first date / visit, I'd say yes. A few that come to mind:

Michelle at Starlite.

Ujin at Splash.

Danbi at 904.

Cici at New Business.

Tina at Kalihi Station.

GG.Ok so quick? But where is this Kalihi Station?

Captin Crunch
01-25-20, 12:28
Ok so quick? But where is this Kalihi Station?On Kohou Street along Kapālama Canal. Across from the old Ideta Restaurant. Used to be AKA P Water, Black Stallion, Chocolate among other names before.

Kalani69
01-26-20, 13:13

Michelle at Starlite.

Ujin at Splash.

Danbi at 904.

Cici at New Business.

Tina at Kalihi Station.

Not to be confused with "cheap" = cost less than AMP. They are out there. Well, I'll leave it at that. Typically not well known, and should stay that way.

I suppose Waterfall has cheap & easy, but I can't speak from experience on that.

Hopefully I don't get into too much trouble for posting this. The KBGs have spies everywhere.

GG.Was at 904 several nights ago and there was a MILF kbg helping Danbi get settled in, then left to go sit with a LVB. She said her name was Ji Hye, even spelled it for me, but I'm not too sure bc of her accent. Any 411 on if she plays too? On her way to a back booth she said she can be naughty too just like Danbi. Teasing? Expensive? I haven't been there in about 7-8 years. Got some hot ones there. (I'm real old now and my vision is failing LOL).

Guzzler
01-26-20, 18:06
She has this weird high laugh, you will know.

She is in the bar even without seeing her.

She always wear those sexy shiny dress.

Took her out few times but sadly no, uto bang.

Bang. LOL. Overall she one nice looking kbg.Found out Gia quit bar. She opened a kiosk I'm Waikiki. Good luck to her. Going to miss her.

Guzzler
01-27-20, 00:01
Heard she quit working bar. Opened a kiosk in Waikiki. Should do well with her personalality. Going to miss her.

She has this weird high laugh, you will know.

She is in the bar even without seeing her.

She always wear those sexy shiny dress.

Took her out few times but sadly no, uto bang.

Bang. LOL. Overall she one nice looking kbg.

Butt69
01-27-20, 11:21
Didn't know, what type of business? Anyway she speak Japanese very good, goes well with.

With a kiosk in Waikiki.

Heard she quit working bar. Opened a kiosk in Waikiki. Should do well with her personalality. Going to miss her.

Cowboy45
01-28-20, 01:55
About this place in kalihi club wave, any play girls there, have not been there in a year. And who is the.

Mama there?

Michelle at Starlite.

Ujin at Splash.

Cici at New Business.

Tina at Kalihi Station.

KoaDaddy1
01-28-20, 14:00
About this place in kalihi club wave, any play girls there, have not been there in a year. And who is the.

Mama there?Not too many girls there. Mostly pool tables and now dart boards have been added. There is also a large group of customers who take the back booths for their Karaoke. Most of the girls who might have played are now gone. You might have a better chance of scoring by going to 904 or Lilac where there are many pretty girls roaming around. If looks are not a requirement and you like the older, more experienced women, then Waterfall might be your place to go. The cost is $$ in the back room. I have not partaken, but a couple of my horny friends have gone there. Good Luck brothers.

Glogauer
01-28-20, 23:38

Mama there?Jiwon is the Mama. She is cool. This is sort of a local bar with pool tables and dart boards. The bartenders are fairly young and sexy local gals. The type you would see at a local bar like TJs. No fly zone. Or at least that's my impression. I think it is working, though. Lots of youngish local patrons. When I was there a couple of months ago there were a few traditional KBGs, albeit older vintage comparable to Kalihi bars that cater to older patrons (I. E. Can collect social security and eligible for medicaid). An interesting inter-generational mix.

GG.

MitsFunai
01-29-20, 14:00
I suppose Waterfall has cheap & easy, but I can't speak from experience on that. Hopefully I don't get into too much trouble for posting this. The KBGs have spies everywhere.$2 for the ajumma KBGs at Waterfall (in the back, private room) is not cheap; $0. 75-1 at the most, even for the best ones there, imo. No worries, you only helping dem by posting (advertising) this kind stuff about wherever / whomever because nowadays so slow (according to the news, 2/3 of people on Oahu getting hard time making ends meet). Additionally, with the coronavirus outbreaks, looks like nobody going to the Asian places first and then other places pretty soon.

LVBs either down already or going down fast; guys with patience (after Super Bowl) going make out.

WarriorForLife
01-29-20, 19:37
I would just Jack off myself rather than dealing with the grannies at Waterfall.

Went to NB and Ashley the other night, they both were dead. No one at the booths.

$2 for the ajumma KBGs at Waterfall (in the back, private room) is not cheap; $0. 75-1 at the most, even for the best ones there, imo. No worries, you only helping dem by posting (advertising) this kind stuff about wherever / whomever because nowadays so slow (according to the news, 2/3 of people on Oahu getting hard time making ends meet). Additionally, with the coronavirus outbreaks, looks like nobody going to the Asian places first and then other places pretty soon.

LVBs either down already or going down fast; guys with patience (after Super Bowl) going make out.

MitsFunai
01-29-20, 22:09
I would just Jack off myself rather than dealing with the grannies at Waterfall. Went to NB and Ashley the other night, they both were dead. No one at the booths.Believe it or not, those ajummas at Waterfall think they "all that" and the boss-in-control, like the ones at NB. All that pride and attitude going get them is one AMP future, if any.

I was laughing the other time when the KBGs (at WF and NB, separately) were giving customers crap lip service on the bar. Both guys told them to "shut up or I going leave right now. " the KBGs when up shut and end of story. We'll see who the boss after Super Bowl.

Butt69
01-31-20, 08:31
Bars around kalihi slow this Wednesday night, decide to go kalihi station,* sat with Ivy hoping to get other round with her, she wanted so we left at 11 drive to a isolated place close by in kalihi, and* unloaded my bazooka, in the car. Seem like she always.

Horny when I visit her.

Yes Ivy from Kalihi Station. Hook up with her, went Tues. Night, slow there, left at 11 ,had her come over to my house close by tripler, guess I had to unload the cannon. LOL. She has some great melons, pretty face. Seem like she have sex with her regular and new customer to keep them coming back to buy her nekos, that's how all kbg should be, then it worth your time and money, will be a repeat customer. For close encounter again. LOL.

Blacks
02-02-20, 06:19
Was at 904 several nights ago and there was a MILF kbg helping Danbi get settled in, then left to go sit with a LVB. She said her name was Ji Hye, even spelled it for me, but I'm not too sure bc of her accent. Any 411 on if she plays too? On her way to a back booth she said she can be naughty too just like Danbi. Teasing? Expensive? I haven't been there in about 7-8 years. Got some hot ones there. (I'm real old now and my vision is failing LOL).Save your money bro no play from jihye better stick with danbi.

WarriorForLife
02-03-20, 17:07
Football season is done, tax time coming up, people paying off Christmas and football betting debt. Long road ahead for the KBs. Wish for the best but forecast just does not look good.

Anyone want to share Super Bowl good story at KBs? Bartenders saved seats at tables for their customers. Ended up at friend place watching the game.

Pursuer
02-03-20, 21:32
Anyone want to share Super Bowl good story at KBs? Bartenders saved seats at tables for their customers. Ended up at friend place watching the game.Lilac does it for UH games too. One day this past season all seats (except the 2-3 seats by the kitchen) on the bar were reserved. Funny thing, no one was there. And it was 90 minutes before kickoff.

MitsFunai
02-04-20, 11:54
Lilac does it for UH games too. One day this past season all seats (except the 2-3 seats by the kitchen) on the bar were reserved. Funny thing, no one was there. And it was 90 minutes before kickoff.NB bartenders reserve 100% (during football season) of the main bar counter seats before games; nobody shows for the seats (10-12 seats) except their LVBs (2-3 Nekoboys) and patrons who leave adequate tips (3-5). The LVBs / Nekoboys usually leave 20-30 minutes after their arrival; everybody else go to the secondary bar or leave to find seats at another place. One of the many major problems with NB is that the KBGs all think they own the place and make their own rules. Arrogance, Stupidity, and Pride = Priceless.

WarriorForLife
02-04-20, 15:59
One of the NB bartenders got attitude problem and lazy too. Ice on my beer melted and she saw it but no refill. I think she was pissed off I don't buy her a drink. Why should I?

NB bartenders reserve 100% (during football season) of the main bar counter seats before games; nobody shows for the seats (10-12 seats) except their LVBs (2-3 Nekoboys) and patrons who leave adequate tips (3-5). The LVBs / Nekoboys usually leave 20-30 minutes after their arrival; everybody else go to the secondary bar or leave to find seats at another place. One of the many major problems with NB is that the KBGs all think they own the place and make their own rules. Arrogance, Stupidity, and Pride = Priceless.

MitsFunai
02-05-20, 11:22
One of the NB bartenders got attitude problem and lazy too. Ice on my beer melted and she saw it but no refill. I think she was pissed off I don't buy her a drink. Why should I?Ass why when I when go NB for Super Bowl I when leave. The NB KBGs think they the customers and we the low-class dogs (gae; gae seki); the truth and proof is in the pudding: if smell, look, and act like one ho, then....Woof, woof. For the record, NB was slow (even with the reserved seats, haha) and should be renamed Da Titanic.

When end up at Ashley's but she no stay and the one supposed to run the place got relieved of her duties; I think they both got fired and the place going south very soon. Maybe got to hang at Kalihi for the time being or go local kine bar this side.

WarriorForLife
02-06-20, 02:41
You are right both NB and Ashley looking like sinking ships on its last voyage. Some days NB got some tough looking dudes with ear ring and nose ring hang out from the near by gambling joints. You hardly see any old retired guys there anymore. Ashley is a total waste, they have handful of workers there beating out number of drinkers there.

All kalihi bars are slow on Wednesday night, people are still resting from the Super Bowl Sunday.

Ass why when I when go NB for Super Bowl I when leave. The NB KBGs think they the customers and we the low-class dogs (gae; gae seki); the truth and proof is in the pudding: if smell, look, and act like one ho, then....Woof, woof. For the record, NB was slow (even with the reserved seats, haha) and should be renamed Da Titanic.

When end up at Ashley's but she no stay and the one supposed to run the place got relieved of her duties; I think they both got fired and the place going south very soon. Maybe got to hang at Kalihi for the time being or go local kine bar this side.

MitsFunai
02-06-20, 13:26
You are right both NB and Ashley looking like sinking ships on its last voyage. Some days NB got some tough looking dudes with ear ring and nose ring hang out from the near by gambling joints. You hardly see any old retired guys there anymore. Ashley is a total waste, they have handful of workers there beating out number of drinkers there.
All kalihi bars are slow on Wednesday night, people are still resting from the Super Bowl Sunday.The KBGs profile, stereotype, and discriminate against customers (even by their appearances) believing that they are superior albeit their low, illiterate status. I am not exaggerating (some KBGs know which ones cannot read and write hangug-eo; many are / were married, US Military issue; some are from Korean brothels) and hold nothing against their background unless personally provoked and / or insulted. The best revenge is to ignore the ignorant and never return to give them business. Get them where it hurts: in the pocketbook.

Butt69
02-10-20, 08:05
Bar around kalihi Sunday night slow as usually, went kalihi station knowing Ivy always provide sex for her customer, we left at 10:30 went to our usually isolated place. Behind HCC, which by the way a great dark area for you mongers needed to unload your bazooka with a KBG but you guys got to go in by Austin lane drive all the way back perfect place but let's not all be there at the same time. LOL.

WarriorForLife
02-13-20, 23:02
Ujin At Splash, for a part time BG, she can drink, spend 2 bills the other night, she said she got a full time job during day, busy girl.

Mr Okada
02-14-20, 04:44
Bar around kalihi Sunday night slow as usually, went kalihi station knowing Ivy always provide sex for her customer, we left at 10:30 went to our usually isolated place. Behind HCC, which by the way a great dark area for you mongers needed to unload your bazooka with a KBG but you guys got to go in by Austin lane drive all the way back perfect place but let's not all be there at the same time. LOL.Me and my buds went to Kalihi station last night. How old is Ivy? Maybe she left already. Where did she work before? What's her fee?

Mr Okada
02-14-20, 05:05
Do any of you brothers know who does take out at Bonitas?

WarriorForLife
02-14-20, 05:15
I believe Ivy is from Millilani with a local BF. She was at Spotlite, she keeps herself in low profile.

Me and my buds went to Kalihi station last night. How old is Ivy? Maybe she left already. Where did she work before? What's her fee?

Captin Crunch
02-14-20, 13:09
Me and my buds went to Kalihi station last night. How old is Ivy? Maybe she left already. Where did she work before? What's her fee?Who will be her special Valentines tonight and get her?

Mr Okada
02-14-20, 14:11
Who will be her special Valentines tonight and get her?Whoever willing to spend at least double the normal rate can have her tonight. I'll have her another night. Be safe my brothers. And thank you for the 411.

Anyone offering take out at Bonita in Pearl Kai?

Butt69
02-14-20, 20:03
She going be busy tonight with all the guys wanting to be her valentine, I'm headed there tonight to see if I can get some bazooka time, hopefully no one else reserved her already, will let's you guys know if I won the lottery. LOL. If not I'll just head to MP.

Whoever willing to spend at least double the normal rate can have her tonight. I'll have her another night. Be safe my brothers. And thank you for the 411.

Anyone offering take out at Bonita in Pearl Kai?

Glogauer
02-15-20, 13:13
Ujin At Splash, for a part time BG, she can drink, spend 2 bills the other night, she said she got a full time job during day, busy girl.She drinks fast because she'll empty the bottle when you leave the table to piss. The bar-backs and server hostesses help out, too. If you want to get her drunk, you need to buy her shots and watch her down them. Or better yet, feed her the shots from your mouth so you know they're not watered down.

She's quite the entrepreneur. She runs her own Airbnb. Doing cleaning and stuff during the day.

GG.

Captin Crunch
02-15-20, 15:38
She going be busy tonight with all the guys wanting to be her valentine, I'm headed there tonight to see if I can get some bazooka time, hopefully no one else reserved her already, will let's you guys know if I won the lottery. LOL. If not I'll just head to MP.Were you there last night? She was looking good!

Museki
02-15-20, 17:04
Whoever willing to spend at least double the normal rate can have her tonight. I'll have her another night. Be safe my brothers. And thank you for the 411.

Anyone offering take out at Bonita in Pearl Kai?Are you saying it's at least $400 for FS with her in your car?

WarriorForLife
02-15-20, 18:26
I hear a lot of these Chinese speaking drinkers at KBs, it should be okay if they are from locally, but what if they have visitors from China visiting them, is there a concern?

Anyway, all KBs are slow except maybe a few, have not seen honey Fox for a while, maybe I go pay her a visit over the weekend.

Cowboy45
02-15-20, 19:26
If you have a place she will come over to your house when I took her out she came over to my place. But $400 in your car is way to much, better just go MP for $200.

Are you saying it's at least $400 for FS with her in your car?

WarriorForLife
02-15-20, 21:42
Kind of understand she dump her drinks trick, she can't go to her full time day job hang over or intoxicated. Ujin is stocky woman, she probably could handle her drinks if she wants it to.

She drinks fast because she'll empty the bottle when you leave the table to piss. The bar-backs and server hostesses help out, too. If you want to get her drunk, you need to buy her shots and watch her down them. Or better yet, feed her the shots from your mouth so you know they're not watered down.

She's quite the entrepreneur. She runs her own Airbnb. Doing cleaning and stuff during the day.

GG..

Butt69
02-15-20, 22:59
Yes she was looking super sexy with that tits just wanting to come out. Make you want to just take her to the private room and. , but didn't get a chance to sit with her, seem like she was busy in the back booth with one of her LVB, guess he was the lucky one that valentine day, I don't think see saw me, so I left, and just went to a MP. Unloading there money well spent. LOL.

Were you there last night? She was looking good!

Blade82
02-18-20, 06:12
Ujin At Splash, for a part time BG, she can drink, spend 2 bills the other night, she said she got a full time job during day, busy girl.She been in the biz a while now. Hell technically she might be the most senior girl there since she been there back in 7 king days.

WarriorForLife
02-18-20, 21:17
Wouldn't be Sylvia most senior there?

She been in the biz a while now. Hell technically she might be the most senior girl there since she been there back in 7 king days.

MitsFunai
02-19-20, 13:22
Wouldn't be Sylvia most senior there?Seven Kings goes back a long time (20 years ago?); Sylvia goes back further than that ( 30-35 years). 7 Kings, Manhattan, Lotte, Evergreen (next to Kapiolani Bakery), Crystal Palace (Sheridan St.), etc. , are all ancient KBs. Get some KBGs (and plenty LVBs) from that era still working around, haha.

WarriorForLife
02-19-20, 20:48
Sylvia is surely grand master of all, in her 60's with over 30 years of KBs service. Here are some of 55 and over with over 25 years of KBs service. Michelle of former 74, Splash. Leeann of former summit and Ashley. Congrats to these princesses, or should I queens? Anyone you could think of topping that?

Seven Kings goes back a long time (20 years ago?); Sylvia goes back further than that ( 30-35 years). 7 Kings, Manhattan, Lotte, Evergreen (next to Kapiolani Bakery), Crystal Palace (Sheridan St.), etc. , are all ancient KBs. Get some KBGs (and plenty LVBs) from that era still working around, haha.

Lick YourClit
02-23-20, 14:16
Haven't gone to the kb in a while went last night to get a drink before I go home forgot how wild these girls are had about 2 drinks by myself the girls looked a little hesitant because it was my first time there place was empty then started talking to one of them seen her looking at her nude pics on her phone then she ask if I could get her a drink and sit in the booth with her I said OK since she looked great short dress nice tits and ass she was tatted up she let me touch her tits rub her nani she started rubbing me and was feeling jr out she was like so big then she ask for one more drink she was already drunk before I got her any drinks she got me hard then she ask me to go outside with her so she can smoke I was playing with her she was horny it was empty outside so I rubbed her from the back FIV smelled good so I pulled jr out and stuck him in from behind it was tight gave a couple slow strokes and left him in for couple minutes rubbing her tits and clit didn't want it to look obvious what we was doing then a old guy walked by to go in the bar he looked at us and went in we went back into the booth she asked for a drink she said she would give me a BJ so I got her the drink and got one of the best BJ I ever had CIM she even ask if she could take a pic of jr to show the other 3 girls working there I said OK why not good thing I only brought 80 $ she said she had to go back to the bar if I don't buy her any drinks because mama would get mad I seen her showing the other 2 girls the pic on her phone the other 2 looked older she said she was 34 a year older then me but could be older but had fun for 80 $ got her 3 drinks I got 5 beers and a BJ and felt her pussy and got her number she said to let her know next time I go there because the other girls will be all over me and she wants me to her self nice to have these kind of service around more fun and cheaper then the AMPs found my new go to spot for those boring nights.

WarriorForLife
02-23-20, 18:35
Haha, it seem like your fantasy came true?

Haven't gone to the kb in a while went last night to get a drink before I go home forgot how wild these girls are had about 2 drinks by myself the girls looked a little hesitant because it was my first time there place was empty then started talking to one of them seen her looking at her nude pics on her phone then she ask if I could get her a drink and sit in the booth with her I said OK since she looked great short dress nice tits and ass she was tatted up she let me touch her tits rub her nani she started rubbing me and was feeling jr out she was like so big then she ask for one more drink she was already drunk before I got her any drinks she got me hard then she ask me to go outside with her so she can smoke I was playing with her she was horny it was empty outside so I rubbed her from the back FIV smelled good so I pulled jr out and stuck him in from behind it was tight gave a couple slow strokes and left him in for couple minutes rubbing her tits and clit didn't want it to look obvious what we was doing then a old guy walked by to go in the bar he looked at us and went in we went back into the booth she asked for a drink she said she would give me a BJ so I got her the drink and got one of the best BJ I ever had CIM she even ask if she could take a pic of jr to show the other 3 girls working there I said OK why not good thing I only brought 80 $ she said she had to go back to the bar if I don't buy her any drinks because mama would get mad I seen her showing the other 2 girls the pic on her phone the other 2 looked older she said she was 34 a year older then me but could be older but had fun for 80 $ got her 3 drinks I got 5 beers and a BJ and felt her pussy and got her number she said to let her know next time I go there because the other girls will be all over me and she wants me to her self nice to have these kind of service around more fun and cheaper then the AMPs found my new go to spot for those boring nights..

Captin Crunch
02-23-20, 20:20
Sylvia is surely grand master of all, in her 60's with over 30 years of KBs service. Here are some of 55 and over with over 25 years of KBs service. Michelle of former 74, Splash. Leeann of former summit and Ashley. Congrats to these princesses, or should I queens? Anyone you could think of topping that?Is Michelle the former splash girl working now at Ashleys? She is a hustler.

Lick YourClit
02-23-20, 22:10
Haven't gone to the kb in a while went last night to get a drink before I go home forgot how wild these girls are had about 2 drinks by myself the girls looked a little hesitant because it was my first time there place was empty then started talking to one of them seen her looking at her nude pics on her phone then she ask if I could get her a drink and sit in the booth with her I said ok since she looked great short dress nice tits and ass she was tatted up she let me touch her tits rub her nani she started rubbing me and was feeling jr out she was like so big then she ask for one more drink she was already drunk before I got her any drinks she got me hard then she ask me to go outside with her so she can smoke I was playing with her she was horny it was empty outside so I rubbed her from the back fiv smelled good so I pulled jr out and stuck him in from behind it was tight gave a couple slow strokes and left him in for couple minutes rubbing her tits and clit didn't want it to look obvious what we was doing then a old guy walked by to go in the bar he looked at us and went in we went back into the booth she asked for a drink she said she would give me a BJ so I got her the drink and got one of the best BJ I ever had cim she even ask if she could take a pic of jr to show the other 3 girls working there I said ok why not good thing I only brought 80 $ she said she had to go back to the bar if I don't buy her any drinks because mama would get mad I seen her showing the other 2 girls the pic on her phone the other 2 looked older she said she was 34 a year older then me but could be older but had fun for 80 $ got her 3 drinks I got 5 beers and a BJ and felt her pussy and got her number she said to let her know next time I go there because the other girls will be all over me and she wants me to her self nice to have these kind of service around more fun and cheaper then the AMPs found my new go to spot for those boring nights.

Super Guy
02-24-20, 00:22
Haven't gone to the kb in a while went last night to get a drink before I go home forgot how wild these girls are had about 2 drinks by myself the girls looked a little hesitant because it was my first time there place was empty then started talking to one of them seen her looking at her nude pics on her phone then she ask if I could get her a drink and sit in the booth with her I said OK since she looked great short dress nice tits and ass she was tatted up she let me touch her tits rub her nani she started rubbing me and was feeling jr out she was like so big then she ask for one more drink she was already drunk before I got her any drinks she got me hard then she ask me to go outside with her so she can smoke I was playing with her she was horny it was empty outside so I rubbed her from the back FIV smelled good so I pulled jr out and stuck him in from behind it was tight gave a couple slow strokes and left him in for couple minutes rubbing her tits and clit didn't want it to look obvious what we was doing then a old guy walked by to go in the bar he looked at us and went in we went back into the booth she asked for a drink she said she would give me a BJ so I got her the drink and got one of the best BJ I ever had CIM she even ask if she could take a pic of jr to show the other 3 girls working there I said OK why not good thing I only brought 80 $ she said she had to go back to the bar if I don't buy her any drinks because mama would get mad I seen her showing the other 2 girls the pic on her phone the other 2 looked older she said she was 34 a year older then me but could be older but had fun for 80 $ got her 3 drinks I got 5 beers and a BJ and felt her pussy and got her number she said to let her know next time I go there because the other girls will be all over me and she wants me to her self nice to have these kind of service around more fun and cheaper then the AMPs found my new go to spot for those boring nights.What bar is this?

Pumpking
02-24-20, 00:54
Haven't gone to the kb in a while went last night to get a drink before I go home forgot how wild these girls are had about 2 drinks by myself the girls looked a little hesitant because it was my first time there place was empty then started talking to one of them seen her looking at her nude pics on her phone then she ask if I could get her a drink and sit in the booth with her I said OK since she looked great short dress nice tits and ass she was tatted up she let me touch her tits rub her nani she started rubbing me and was feeling jr out she was like so big then she ask for one more drink she was already drunk before I got her any drinks she got me hard then she ask me to go outside with her so she can smoke I was playing with her she was horny it was empty outside so I rubbed her from the back FIV smelled good so I pulled jr out and stuck him in from behind it was tight gave a couple slow strokes and left him in for couple minutes rubbing her tits and clit didn't want it to look obvious what we was doing then a old guy walked by to go in the bar he looked at us and went in we went back into the booth she asked for a drink she said she would give me a BJ so I got her the drink and got one of the best BJ I ever had CIM she even ask if she could take a pic of jr to show the other 3 girls working there I said OK why not good thing I only brought 80 $ she said she had to go back to the bar if I don't buy her any drinks because mama would get mad I seen her showing the other 2 girls the pic on her phone the other 2 looked older she said she was 34 a year older then me but could be older but had fun for 80 $ got her 3 drinks I got 5 beers and a BJ and felt her pussy and got her number she said to let her know next time I go there because the other girls will be all over me and she wants me to her self nice to have these kind of service around more fun and cheaper then the AMPs found my new go to spot for those boring nights.So where was this?

Lick YourClit
02-24-20, 03:12
So where was this?Next to femnu red rose I think.

WarriorForLife
02-26-20, 01:19
Yes, it is.

Is Michelle the former splash girl working now at Ashleys? She is a hustler

WarriorForLife
02-26-20, 01:20
Red Rose isn't KB.

Next to femnu red rose I think..

Pueo808
02-26-20, 06:47
Is Michelle the former splash girl working now at Ashleys? She is a hustlerDefinitely. Save your money, fellas.

BacDoor
02-28-20, 03:13
Waz up guys new to this site but not the bar scene and wow I didn't know Ivy from kalihi station is banging other people.I thought I was the only person. Well she made it seem I was her BF and just me. Man I feel stupid to believe that. We usually meet up by the Pacific Marina Inn by the airport just before she start work at the bar. . Guess your right Cowboy45 she having sex with her customer to keep them coming back to buy her drinks. No wonder she seem to feel like a dead fish when we doing it, with all that F* that she do. With customer. Haha. Now I'm wondering if she ever work at AMP or as prostitute before being a KBG. Anyway I won't say to her I know, don't want to lose this hook up benefit. Anyone else experience this type of relationship with a kbg?

Yes Ivy from Kalihi Station. Hook up with her, went Tues. Night, slow there, left at 11 ,had her come over to my house close by tripler, guess I had to unload the cannon. LOL. She has some great melons, pretty face. Seem like she have sex with her regular and new customer to keep them coming back to buy her nekos, that's how all kbg should be, then it worth your time and money, will be a repeat customer. For close encounter again. LOL.

Captin Crunch
02-28-20, 15:18
Waz up guys new to this site but not the bar scene and wow I didn't know Ivy from kalihi station is banging other people.I thought I was the only person. Well she made it seem I was her BF and just me. Man I feel stupid to believe that. We usually meet up by the Pacific Marina Inn by the airport just before she start work at the bar. . Guess your right Cowboy45 she having sex with her customer to keep them coming back to buy her drinks. No wonder she seem to feel like a dead fish when we doing it, with all that F* that she do. With customer. Haha. Now I'm wondering if she ever work at AMP or as prostitute before being a KBG. Anyway I won't say to her I know, don't want to lose this hook up benefit. Anyone else experience this type of relationship with a kbg?Should be fun to see the look on Ivy's face if all her LVB all show up at the same time. All of you guys can't sit at the last table across from the gambling machine.

Lick YourClit
02-28-20, 21:53
Red Rose isn't KB.Yeah you are right it said some other name not red rose but something else I forget pass by there the other day saying exotic dancers on the sign there was a stage in there kind of dead the day I went no one dancing but the mama looked Korean so thought it was a kb I guess not maybe Thai since the girl I saw was Thai.

BacDoor
02-29-20, 06:53
Yeah she like to table hop with all her LVB.

Which personally I hate when kbg does that, no one on one service. But I guess she text all her customer saying she slow and miss you, then when you there she hopping two table already. Guess it about the cash flow they need and not you. Haha.

Should be fun to see the look on Ivy's face if all her LVB all show up at the same time. All of you guys can't sit at the last table across from the gambling machine.

MitsFunai
02-29-20, 13:17
Waz up guys new to this site but not the bar scene and wow I didn't know Ivy from kalihi station is banging other people.I thought I was the only person. Well she made it seem I was her BF and just me. Man I feel stupid to believe that. Anyone else experience this type of relationship with a kbg?They all pro and FOS. Nothing new or unusual.

Should be fun to see the look on Ivy's face if all her LVB all show up at the same time. All of you guys can't sit at the last table across from the gambling machine.Make one Ivy LVB MDaddy Flash Mob; everybody sit on the last table; if SRO, pull numba and wait in line. Need audio and video for full effect.

RayJay425
02-29-20, 16:02
Anyone been to bonitas at pearl kai? Or maybe J & C lounge pearl city?

AmpAddict808
03-01-20, 03:50
Waz up guys new to this site but not the bar scene and wow I didn't know Ivy from kalihi station is banging other people.I thought I was the only person. Well she made it seem I was her BF and just me. Man I feel stupid to believe that. We usually meet up by the Pacific Marina Inn by the airport just before she start work at the bar. . Guess your right Cowboy45 she having sex with her customer to keep them coming back to buy her drinks. No wonder she seem to feel like a dead fish when we doing it, with all that F* that she do. With customer. Haha. Now I'm wondering if she ever work at AMP or as prostitute before being a KBG. Anyway I won't say to her I know, don't want to lose this hook up benefit. Anyone else experience this type of relationship with a kbg?Most KBGs don't like to think of theirselves as prostitutes so most won't directly fuck for money. They think they're above the AMP providers. Instead, some may fuck the cultivated customers that spend enough in the bar and buy enough gifts. Probably a YMMV thing too. There's probably some LVB's that aren't getting any. Different means to the same end. One thing though, they're not going to be high volume holes like an AMP provider. Probably end up spending more per fuck though. Haha, you can always test her by reducing your spending on her and see if she'll still give you pussy. She could have been a high end room salon girl in her younger days in Korea.

BellYupToTheBa
03-02-20, 13:39
Ashley has a new owner as of yesterday, Channel former bartender at Lilac. It's going to be a first class operation, competition for NB.

Bikini
03-07-20, 19:52
Now called The Boss, restaurant and lounge.

Blade82
03-08-20, 05:02
Checked out the new management for Ashleys which is now "The Boss. " LOL interesting name but I love saying it. Hopefully guys won't be intimidated from the name alone. Joking aside though, place still looks the same although a few newer faces and a few from splash and business. Kind of has that part korean local vibe and part korean. Place wasn't that busy, although busier than what that spot has seen in sometime. I heard Thursday was super busy, but I believe it was the grand opening. I would hate to think that's as good as it'll get and only go downhill. Seems much better than the previous reopening though. But we'll see if the girls from business and splash end up going back. If she can't get girls to stay or bring in new ones, place won't last. Already right now she got the minimal for a place like that.

Captin Crunch
03-16-20, 20:24
Will the governor include korean bars as "bars" to be shut down?

WarriorForLife
03-16-20, 20:58
CDC guideline, no more than 10 people gathering.

Will the governor include korean bars as "bars" to be shut down?.

ClaraForever
03-16-20, 22:57
Most KBGs don't like to think of theirselves as prostitutes so most won't directly fuck for money. They think they're above the AMP providers. Instead, some may fuck the cultivated customers that spend enough in the bar and buy enough gifts. Probably a YMMV thing too. There's probably some LVB's that aren't getting any. Different means to the same end. One thing though, they're not going to be high volume holes like an AMP provider. Probably end up spending more per fuck though. Haha, you can always test her by reducing your spending on her and see if she'll still give you pussy. She could have been a high end room salon girl in her younger days in Korea.Quite many of bar girls are from AMP now. After raid or I'd check up, they got freaked but can not dare to work for normal tax paying job. High standard believing their 50 something body deserve more than female doctors rarn a month so will not work at legal place that will hire them. Isn't it funny 55 years old massage parlor girl with gambling debt say they will never marry unless he is 6 digit income lawyer or medical doctor with full paid hlaf-million house?

ClaraForever
03-16-20, 23:01
Will the governor include korean bars as "bars" to be shut down?Had the sofest restriction in the whole america.

NJ started night curfew, even wa with a lot of liberals closed dine in restaurant.

Many counties of CA closed all physical contact business including hair salon but medical necessity. Legit spas across the continent are ordered business closing now.

We will see whether Hawaii will choose that or bot.

DreamGirls100
03-17-20, 07:17
Will the governor include korean bars as "bars" to be shut down?Bar, dine in restaurant, all non medial service like legit massage, beauty care would be closed.

What happen to relaxation license place like blue star, happiness for 24 hrs operation? Officially they don't do physical touching. So would they be protected by law? WTF.

Idusixtyning
03-17-20, 14:23
Quite many of bar girls are from AMP now. After raid or I'd check up, they got freaked but can not dare to work for normal tax paying job.If that's the case then these women won't have GPS and should be open to takeout for a reasonable amount. Especially nowadays with Covid-19 caused recession. They have rent to pay and the end of the month is coming up. But how do you know without insulting the non-AMP KBGs?

Bikini
03-17-20, 18:43
Will the governor include korean bars as "bars" to be shut down?This bar in Whole Foods is shutdown indefinitely.

MitsFunai
03-17-20, 21:15
The KBGs and their AMP cousins should be experiencing the income drop big time and relying on their BFs and SOs will be catastrophic. For some, arrangements for home champagne and take-out will work. Just like somebody when state earlier: pretty soon going get like Martial Law with National Guard and LE enforcing closures, curfews, and sequesters.
COVID already majah with more to come; this virus supposed to be 10 X deadlier than flu mostly because it is not yet understood. Get one vaccine in the development and testing phase but going take time for see if it is adequately effective. No take COVID nonchalantly; we all needs to chip in and contain this thing.

WarriorForLife
03-17-20, 23:39
All bars and restaurants are now closed, no what? Where are we going to drink and fill our tummy?

The KBGs and their AMP cousins should be experiencing the income drop big time and relying on their BFs and SOs will be catastrophic. For some, arrangements for home champagne and take-out will work. Just like somebody when state earlier: pretty soon going get like Martial Law with National Guard and LE enforcing closures, curfews, and sequesters.COVID already majah with more to come; this virus supposed to be 10 X deadlier than flu mostly because it is not yet understood. Get one vaccine in the development and testing phase but going take time for see if it is adequately effective. No take COVID nonchalantly; we all needs to chip in and contain this thing..

DreamGirls100
03-18-20, 18:36
All bars and restaurants are now closed, no what? Where are we going to drink and fill our tummy?

.If government ask mandatory closing but bars keep business, what happen to them? Would any kb or vb keep business as game rood does? Will le take more severe action agains?

Incogfilipino
03-18-20, 20:44

.Restaurants can do take out and delivery orders, but many have closed their dining rooms. UberEats, Bitesquad, other food delivery services are running promos for no delivery fee for local businesses. I don't eat out very often, but plan to start ordering food in order to support the local economy. It's fucking nuts out there at grocery stores right now away, people fighting over Spam.

MitsFunai
03-18-20, 22:16
All bars and restaurants are now closed, no what? Where are we going to drink and fill our tummy?.If the positive COVID 19 count get out of control, then the feds and states can ask for shutdowns or banning of public places. My guess (only IMO) is that take-out meals (I wouldn't; what if get infected employees?) would be OK but any gatherings or enclosed venues (restaurant, bars, health clubs, taxis, saunas, AMPs, etc.) going be banned with severe fed and state penalties and for breaking this emergency policy, if any (1).

It's anybody's guess for imposing restrictions, if any (2); I not the prez or gov, and wouldn't want to be. Just be ready for desperate, demanding, and all-encompassing restrictions if there aren't any improvements to the good news and data.

WarriorForLife
03-19-20, 00:46
For those of you LVBs, you better rush down to the bars to say Aloha to your honeys. By this Friday come you won't be able to see them god knows when again. All bars and restaurants will be closed this Friday. It is confirmed.

BacDoor
03-19-20, 07:01
Most KBGs don't like to think of theirselves as prostitutes so most won't directly fuck for money. They think they're above the AMP providers. Instead, some may fuck the cultivated customers that spend enough in the bar and buy enough gifts. Probably a YMMV thing too. There's probably some LVB's that aren't getting any. Different means to the same end. One thing though, they're not going to be high volume holes like an AMP provider. Probably end up spending more per fuck though. Haha, you can always test her by reducing your spending on her and see if she'll still give you pussy. She could have been a high end room salon girl in her younger days in Korea.Yes bar is getting slow went bar hop after seeing Ivy, we hook up again at Marina Inn before she started work last Friday. But that new place The Boss, old Ashley was busy Friday night with new girls maybe will try to hook up with one of them, hope they are like Ivy,* easy to fuck. Got to have some new pussy. I'll let you guys know which one if I'm lucky. Heard most of kbg bar will be closing this Friday because of virus. Hope this don't last to long.

WarriorForLife
03-19-20, 12:51
Feel sorry for some of these KBGs, some of them are not on payroll, therefore they can't file for unemployment. Restaurants still be allowed for takeout. But all bars will be shutdown. Owners who don't comply the order will be fined or possibly arrested.

MitsFunai
03-19-20, 15:21
For those of you LVBs, you better rush down to the bars to say Aloha to your honeys. By this Friday come you won't be able to see them god knows when again. All bars and restaurants will be closed this Friday. It is confirmed.Probably going get some Speakeasy places; private, by invitation and appointment only KBs and AMPs. Anyway, after you guys see your bank accounts go up (instead of go down) and get used to stay home, going be "no problem. " No even feel like going out because it's a hassle getting ready, driving, park, BS, etc.
Until then, take care and be careful out there (don't let the virus bite).

Bikini
03-19-20, 15:32
Yes bar is getting slow went bar hop after seeing Ivy, we hook up again at Marina Inn before she started work last Friday. But that new place The Boss, old Ashley was busy Friday night with new girls maybe will try to hook up with one of them, hope they are like Ivy,* easy to fuck. Got to have some new pussy. I'll let you guys know which one if I'm lucky. Heard most of kbg bar will be closing this Friday because of virus. Hope this don't last to long.Went to The Boss yesterday at 3 pm with a friend. We were the only customers. Four ugly old hags working. They did not molest us. Happy hour prices are good. $5 for Heineken.

Bikini
03-19-20, 18:18
Feel sorry for some of these KBGs, some of them are not on payroll, therefore they can't file for unemployment. Restaurants still be allowed for takeout. But all bars will be shutdown. Owners who don't comply the order will be fined or possibly arrested.It's time for these bar owners to lawyer up. I suggest they stay open, take a chance, and if the cops come then just fight it. Just like the amps.

DreamGirls100
03-19-20, 18:54
It's time for these bar owners to lawyer up. I suggest they stay open, take a chance, and if the cops come then just fight it. Just like the amps.As some Korean AMP in Dallas. Blue, Nagoya (Dallas' top two places) and two more AMP.

Keeping undocumented Koreans inside with more aggressive ads, ignoring dpd's help request twice asking legal process of search warrant.

Dpd raided those 4 places just after 2 hours and all inside's I'd got checked and warned they are reported to tsa and health department.

Jj6969
03-19-20, 21:14
It's time for these bar owners to lawyer up. I suggest they stay open, take a chance, and if the cops come then just fight it. Just like the amps.Maybe they should close the doors, use a special password, special knock, or a certain phone number to call for entry into the bar. If the cops come by just say the people are performing cleaning and sanitizing of the bar.

WarriorForLife
03-19-20, 21:25
Said bye bye to one of my honeys, she said no one knows when is the bar door going to open again. I feeling kind of sorry for her. But I think our government is doing the right thing.

BellYupToTheBa
03-19-20, 22:38
Feel sorry for some of these KBGs, some of them are not on payroll, therefore they can't file for unemployment. Restaurants still be allowed for takeout. But all bars will be shutdown. Owners who don't comply the order will be fined or possibly arrested.Maybe they can stay open for takeout food as a pretense as they are all known as "Bar and Grill".

BacDoor
03-20-20, 03:53
Went to The Boss yesterday at 3 pm with a friend. We were the only customers. Four ugly old hags working. They did not molest us. Happy hour prices are good. $5 for Heineken.Yep went on a Friday night after 8 that's when most of the girls come in, bar usually slow Sunday to thursday especially at 3 pm. Anyway way it doesn't matter now since there closing down for who know how long for this virus pandemic.

HappyTug
03-20-20, 22:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

So hateful, FYI unemployment insurance is funded by employers not the general fund and their "tax" is based on the number of people that they fire.

A2

Idusixtyning
03-21-20, 15:29
Now that the bars are closed, the KBGs that reside here will have to hit up on their LVBs for rent money. End of the month coming up. Now that everyone has free time because of closures, then a good time for LVBs to find out if their KBG is genuine.

WarriorForLife
03-23-20, 01:02
The Mayor just issued lockdown till end of April. So princesses won't be back till then.

Now that the bars are closed, the KBGs that reside here will have to hit up on their LVBs for rent money. End of the month coming up. Now that everyone has free time because of closures, then a good time for LVBs to find out if their KBG is genuine..

MitsFunai
03-23-20, 12:32
The Mayor just issued lockdown till end of April. So princesses won't be back till then.
They going be real hungry when lockdown pau (if we clear by then, April 30); worse than one grizzly out of hibernation. Ain't going be no princesses after this is over.

Now that the bars are closed, the KBGs that reside here will have to hit up on their LVBs for rent money. End of the month coming up. Now that everyone has free time because of closures, then a good time for LVBs to find out if their KBG is genuine.The LVBs going take gas; they also going be broke (or more broke ass) by the time this is pau. The only thing they going find out about their DKBGs is that they are genuinely FOS; get multiple guys at every turn and the KBGs know how to churn.

Glogauer
03-23-20, 17:40
I've heard of at least one bar that locked the doors & blacked out the windows and welcomed only customers who phoned in. This was Saturday night before the shelter in place order. Bartender told me she heard that other bars were doing the same. Haven't actually partaken myself and I won't name the bar (due to LE eavesdropping), but has anybody else heard of this? Not sure if the Mama will continue to risk the fine and possible arrest. But now that there is a shelter in place order, I suppose patrons are at risk too.

But we can go outfitted as electricians and plumbers, no? Now where did I put my IBEW membership card. . .

MitsFunai
03-23-20, 22:14
I've heard of at least one bar that locked the doors & blacked out the windows and welcomed only customers who phoned in. This was Saturday night before the shelter in place order. Bartender told me she heard that other bars were doing the same. Haven't actually partaken myself and I won't name the bar (due to LE eavesdropping), but has anybody else heard of this? Not sure if the Mama will continue to risk the fine and possible arrest. But now that there is a shelter in place order, I suppose patrons are at risk too.
But we can go outfitted as electricians and plumbers, no? Now where did I put my IBEW membership card. . .That's probably the true scenario of a KB Speakeasy; customers would probably also be liable for breaking the mandatory hunker-at-home order, IMO (max $500 fine, one year misdemeanor jail sentence); the business would also receive the harshest punishment rather than the individual. Or we could say that we are providing essential services as members of PABOH (Plumbing Aish Brotherhood Of Hawaii); no need have membership card; just show bar tab (aish!).

AmpAddict808
03-23-20, 23:42

I don't think they can hide it well for long. The city would easily know by the number of cars parked in the lot or nearby and foot traffic at late hours.

Guzzler
03-24-20, 02:22
I don't think they can hide it well for long. The city would easily know by the number of cars parked in the lot or nearby and foot traffic at late hours.Lilac, Honu, 5-0 got back door. Lots got side doors.

MitsFunai
03-24-20, 11:22
The KBs are dumb for doing the secret happy hours. Getting caught will be very expensive (atty's fees, court costs) and a PITA (court appearance, sentencing, atty's fees, etc.); unless they get something or someone in their side pocket.

NerdFriday
03-24-20, 13:04
The KBs are dumb for doing the secret happy hours. Getting caught will be very expensive (atty's fees, court costs) and a PITA (court appearance, sentencing, atty's fees, etc.); unless they get something or someone in their side pocket.If the KB's had legit food service permits, they could potentially operate as a food takeout place. If the police bust in, everyone can just say they were on their way out. The new order is so vague that I don't think you could actually charge anyone for being in there. You'd have to prove the person was unnecessarily meandering around in violation of the order. So what if I was in there for 1 or 2 hours? Was I at a social gathering? No, I was waiting for my food at this slow AF restaurant. I bought the beer here to take home, but because the wait was so long, I opened it in here and started drinking. You might have to not allow "well drinks" because that might be considered a dine-in characteristic, and of course, the food service permit has to be valid. Given how many bars in general serve food without a permit, I'm going to guess that's the main barrier here.

FleshPrince
03-24-20, 17:34
Lilac, Honu, 5-0 got back door. Lots got side doors.Wow do lilac, honu and 5-0 offer backdoor action? I'm in!

Sorry couldn't help it.

MitsFunai
03-24-20, 17:50
If the KB's had legit food service permits, they could potentially operate as a food takeout place. The KBs do have a valid reason to be open at this time if they have a current, valid food service establishment permit (with health clearance and endorsement); can make takeout K plate lunches and food stuff. But no can takeout liquor; no can dispense and takeout alcoholic beverages. Additionally, we supposed to be in stay-at-home mode. Best bet would be to have the KBGs as takeout items ($60-house; $140-KBG); mini (30 minutes.), regular (60 minutes.), and mixed (negotiable) KBG plates.

Glogauer
03-24-20, 18:46
I wonder how many pabo LVBs would be willing to pay for facetime / Zoom distance bar drinking with their KBGs? Kinda like phone sex. Can pay with Venmo or Paypal. I hate to admit it, but I do miss hanging at the bar and talking to fellow regulars. If a bartender would host a Zoom drinking session and invite us regulars. I would gladly tip $20 (but only if she showed some cleavage and flirted as normal). Could even do karaoke!

GG.

Drake678
03-24-20, 19:45
The KBs do have a valid reason to be open at this time if they have a current, valid food service establishment permit (with health clearance and endorsement); can make takeout K plate lunches and food stuff. But no can takeout liquor; no can dispense and takeout alcoholic beverages. Additionally, we supposed to be in stay-at-home mode. Best bet would be to have the KBGs as takeout items ($60-house; $140-KBG); mini (30 minutes.), regular (60 minutes.), and mixed (negotiable) KBG plates.That is a good idea! Or is that for real?

MitsFunai
03-24-20, 20:45
That is a good idea! Or is that for real?It could be a foundation for finding loopholes around current mandates (stay-at-home); that's the basis for one successful buggah: finding ways around current laws, rules, and policy.

I wonder how many pabo LVBs would be willing to pay for facetime / Zoom distance bar drinking with their KBGs? Kinda like phone sex. Can pay with Venmo or Paypal. I hate to admit it, but I do miss hanging at the bar and talking to fellow regulars. If a bartender would host a Zoom drinking session and invite us regulars. I would gladly tip $20 (but only if she showed some cleavage and flirted as normal). Could even do karaoke! GG.That's one million dollar idea. Video session in the KBs with KBGs. Just like one visual same time KB Group Chat. Order and pay for rounds, nekos, time. KBGs could go online right now with their LVBs and start naughty business immediately; KB owners can start one for the regulars to chat.
Easy for call somebody over to start 'em up.

WarriorForLife
03-30-20, 13:46
Called my princess and honey up for some phone sex. Sounded like she was not interested. She got more pissed off after she heard she no can go bar work till end of April. Sad!

It could be a foundation for finding loopholes around current mandates (stay-at-home); that's the basis for one successful buggah: finding ways around current laws, rules, and policy.

That's one million dollar idea. Video session in the KBs with KBGs. Just like one visual same time KB Group Chat. Order and pay for rounds, nekos, time. KBGs could go online right now with their LVBs and start naughty business immediately; KB owners can start one for the regulars to chat.Easy for call somebody over to start 'em up.

MitsFunai
03-30-20, 18:36
Called my princess and honey up for some phone sex. Sounded like she was not interested. She got more pissed off after she heard she no can go bar work till end of April. Sad!I've learned that if the government says something will be bad, double it; if they say something will be good, it'll probably never happen. Phone sex? Look for relief at the end of June, 2020, for the real McCoy (that's right, two month extension on the quarantine).

WarriorForLife
03-30-20, 21:14
End of June probably going to be the realistic date they are going to open up the state. Meanwhile I just have to live with restrain of my bazooka firing. My princess seem like she got some money saved, she will be okay! I just have to drink and watch porns at home to kill time. KBs mama going to lose a lot of money in this pandemic. They still going have to pay their lease rent while closing.

I've learned that if the government says something will be bad, double it; if they say something will be good, it'll probably never happen. Phone sex? Look for relief at the end of June, 2020, for the real McCoy (that's right, two month extension on the quarantine).

MitsFunai
03-31-20, 09:31
I just have to drink and watch porns at home to kill time. KBs mama going to lose a lot of money in this pandemic. They still going have to pay their lease rent while closing.I glad you have one hobby and going keep hydrated. Try check the policy for residential evictions and foreclosures during the pandemic; Ige stay working on several measures to address negative impacts for not paying rents (Star Advertiser, 03/31/2020, Hawaii News, Andrew Gomes). Maybe businesses in the same situation could get relief, too, (but I dunno) so more better they check with their atty and contact the legislative reps of the district for kokua.

Blade82
03-31-20, 15:38
End of June probably going to be the realistic date they are going to open up the state. Meanwhile I just have to live with restrain of my bazooka firing. My princess seem like she got some money saved, she will be okay! I just have to drink and watch porns at home to kill time. KBs mama going to lose a lot of money in this pandemic. They still going have to pay their lease rent while closing.That time frame sounds more like the states that are in crisis mode. Personally I don't think I'll mind too much if was that long. But unless Hawaii suddenly gets a epidemic and joins the crisis list, Uncle Sam ain't going to pay me to be out of work that long. I'd say the end of April, May the latest for states that aren't in crisis. I wonder if insurance will somewhat help these bars. The one place I do wonder if they even going be able to reopen is Camelot. I really don’t think she makes much money all year long. Granted I believe she also owns Laura’s which makes a ok dime. Still I don’t know if enough to keep Camelot in place with all this going on. I really don’t know when was the last time I saw that place with a crowd. Had to have been back when Mimi has a lease.

WarriorForLife
03-31-20, 23:09
I have a very hard decision to make, mask or no mask at the bar visit after this crisis is over. Heard this young bartender still in life support make me thinking of wearing one. All KBs will have a hard times due to lots of people have been layoff, some unemployed due to closing of businesses. It is going to take them long times to recover.

That time frame sounds more like the states that are in crisis mode. Personally I don't think I'll mind too much if was that long. But unless Hawaii suddenly gets a epidemic and joins the crisis list, Uncle Sam ain't going to pay me to be out of work that long. I'd say the end of April, May the latest for states that aren't in crisis. I wonder if insurance will somewhat help these bars. The one place I do wonder if they even going be able to reopen is Camelot. I really dont think she makes much money all year long. Granted I believe she also owns Lauras which makes a ok dime. Still I dont know if enough to keep Camelot in place with all this going on. I really dont know when was the last time I saw that place with a crowd. Had to have been back when Mimi has a lease.

MitsFunai
04-02-20, 19:58
I have a very hard decision to make, mask or no mask at the bar visit after this crisis is over. Heard this young bartender still in life support make me thinking of wearing one. All KBs will have a hard times due to lots of people have been layoff, some unemployed due to closing of businesses. It is going to take them long times to recover.Newest projection (for COVID 19 activity) is through the summer, approx. 20 June-20 September. IMO, if this is true, by late September the KBs and almost everything going be wipeout already; the recession going be so deep going take years to recover. I hope this not going happen, but going get many new ways how people adjust to the changes we consider to be normal now.
Additionally, second COVID 19 death reported today and C&C of Honolulu may immediately require face masks in public. Everybody be safe and take care.

WarriorForLife
04-03-20, 17:54
Bars are one of the easy ways to pick up the virus, because there is no social distancing and gathering practicing there. Drinkers sitting right next to each other. Princesses and drinkers sitting next to each other also. I am thinking of wearing a mask of my next bar visit. Just have to find a way to sip my beer with the mask on.

Newest projection (for COVID 19 activity) is through the summer, approx. 20 June-20 September. IMO, if this is true, by late September the KBs and almost everything going be wipeout already; the recession going be so deep going take years to recover. I hope this not going happen, but going get many new ways how people adjust to the changes we consider to be normal now.Additionally, second COVID 19 death reported today and C&C of Honolulu may immediately require face masks in public. Everybody be safe and take care.

Makana9
04-04-20, 10:34
Newest projection (for COVID 19 activity) is through the summer, approx. 20 June-20 September. IMO, if this is true, by late September the KBs and almost everything going be wipeout already; the recession going be so deep going take years to recover. I hope this not going happen, but going get many new ways how people adjust to the changes we consider to be normal now.
Additionally, second COVID 19 death reported today and C&C of Honolulu may immediately require face masks in public. Everybody be safe and take care.Really some places open? I am always driving for now. Bc we all were deemed essential for how long more I don't know? If those in CC still working, roll of the dice if they are all practicing good habits? I never ever seen doors to the hotels closed, but also the KB and VB clubs. Like watching an Apocalyptic movie and we are Will Smith driving around with his German shepherd. Day time not too bad, at night, yikes! Be safe gang.

Blade82
04-04-20, 21:46
I have a very hard decision to make, mask or no mask at the bar visit after this crisis is over. Heard this young bartender still in life support make me thinking of wearing one. All KBs will have a hard times due to lots of people have been layoff, some unemployed due to closing of businesses. It is going to take them long times to recover.Well the big misconception is the masks is more so you don't spread the germs. Not necessarily protect you as your eyes and other parts are still exposed. Unless you wearing one of those full on respirators. Really just got to practice good hygiene. The one thing I do wonder is will the bars sanitary methods change. As we all see, all they do is rinse the glasses in the sink and not even dish wash sanitize once. Personally though it doesn't bother me much as I hardly use glasses and 80% of the time their methods is fine. Just a food for thought for people who going to continue having phobias once this all dies down.

WarriorForLife
04-05-20, 17:42
I don't think many of these seniors would go back to the bar immediately once they lifted the Stay Home order. They are in high risk category. Still, the lifting order is probably going to be sometime in June as some people believed. Bars and restaurants probably going to be the last place they are going to open cause social gathering and social distancing are hard to control.

Well the big misconception is the masks is more so you don't spread the germs. Not necessarily protect you as your eyes and other parts are still exposed. Unless you wearing one of those full on respirators. Really just got to practice good hygiene. The one thing I do wonder is will the bars sanitary methods change. As we all see, all they do is rinse the glasses in the sink and not even dish wash sanitize once. Personally though it doesn't bother me much as I hardly use glasses and 80% of the time their methods is fine. Just a food for thought for people who going to continue having phobias once this all dies down.

AmpAddict808
04-08-20, 03:15
I don't think many of these seniors would go back to the bar immediately once they lifted the Stay Home order. They are in high risk category. Still, the lifting order is probably going to be sometime in June as some people believed. Bars and restaurants probably going to be the last place they are going to open cause social gathering and social distancing are hard to control.Haha, I bet some of those pops will go as soon as the green light is given. Hard to stay away from pussy.

WarriorForLife
04-08-20, 09:03
Up to them, it is their choice to make, just hope they don't end up in one of those ICU. The state probably going to implement some distancing rule. Hard to reach princesses if they were seated 6 feet apart.

Haha, I bet some of those pops will go as soon as the green light is given. Hard to stay away from pussy.

MitsFunai
04-09-20, 15:30
Up to them, it is their choice to make, just hope they don't end up in one of those ICU. The state probably going to implement some distancing rule. Hard to reach princesses if they were seated 6 feet apart.People going do what they think is prudent when get the KB green light. Some going rush 'em, some wait little while, and others wait one (1) month. It's all good as long as it's good. Anyway, everybody different but main thing is no hurt, no harm, have fun. I going wait before going inside the KB with others in an enclosed area; I no like go ICU because I nevah distance and somebody when spread something without symptoms. But that's just moi but still no can wait for things to become 'normal' again.

WarriorForLife
04-09-20, 21:02
Same here, probably will wait for.

Weeks to visit any bars upon the clear order. Just don't like to risk to have a tube shove down my throat and spend some time at the ICU.

People going do what they think is prudent when get the KB green light. Some going rush 'em, some wait little while, and others wait one (1) month. It's all good as long as it's good. Anyway, everybody different but main thing is no hurt, no harm, have fun. I going wait before going inside the KB with others in an enclosed area; I no like go ICU because I nevah distance and somebody when spread something without symptoms. But that's just moi but still no can wait for things to become 'normal' again..

WarriorForLife
04-16-20, 19:08
Sorry to hear bars are not on Trump phrase one reopening mandate.

WarriorForLife
04-16-20, 20:46
Restaurants are but spacing will be strictly mandated. Local government still need to workout the details.

Sorry to hear bars are not on Trump phrase one reopening mandate.

MitsFunai
04-16-20, 21:40
Sorry to hear bars are not on Trump phrase one reopening mandate.San Francisco police shutdown one illegal nightclub, 04/13, after being under surveillance and operating since February, 2020; more than 150 people in video footage with no arrests during shelter-in-place order of March 17. Police when raid with search warrant and when confiscate cash, equipment, video machines, furniture, etc.

Pretty sure one illegal liquor, gaming, and wahine operation going happen here as the COVID 19 virus still in charge of operations. Those businesses without social distancing, masking, gloving (pretty soon), common sense, and alcohol obviously going be last of the last. How long the KBs, KBGs can / going last under these circumstances?

NerdFriday
04-16-20, 22:21
San Francisco police shutdown one illegal nightclub, 04/13, after being under surveillance and operating since February, 2020; more than 150 people in video footage with no arrests during shelter-in-place order of March 17. Police when raid with search warrant and when confiscate cash, equipment, video machines, furniture, etc.

Pretty sure one illegal liquor, gaming, and wahine operation going happen here as the COVID 19 virus still in charge of operations. Those businesses without social distancing, masking, gloving (pretty soon), common sense, and alcohol obviously going be last of the last. How long the KBs, KBGs can / going last under these circumstances?Someone reported that an undercover van was observing people going into Pearl city Relaxation, so it may be a matter of time before they obtain a warrant. They could be collecting foot traffic and presenting it to a judge. Next step, execute the warrant.

ClaraForever
04-17-20, 00:07
San Francisco police shutdown one illegal nightclub, 04/13, after being under surveillance and operating since February, 2020; more than 150 people in video footage with no arrests during shelter-in-place order of March 17. Police when raid with search warrant and when confiscate cash, equipment, video machines, furniture, etc.

Pretty sure one illegal liquor, gaming, and wahine operation going happen here as the COVID 19 virus still in charge of operations. Those businesses without social distancing, masking, gloving (pretty soon), common sense, and alcohol obviously going be last of the last. How long the KBs, KBGs can / going last under these circumstances?https://www.foxla.com/news/socal-massage-parlor-violating-order-to-close-offering-sexual-services

And in Seattle, angry Chinese neighbors (small grocery mart, to go restaurants) finally recorded video of Chinese-owned AMP that still secretly invited guys. They reported it to le with video record. Chinese neighbors got pissed that one Chinese old prostitute was ruining their reputation while many Chinese in america worry about american health crisis and want to help and show their concern on community. When in mainland more hate crime against Asians are reported.

Thumperforq
04-18-20, 02:15
Restaurants are but spacing will be strictly mandated. Local government still need to workout the details.

.Restaurants won't make money witj 6 ft space requirements. A square table to seat 4. Would measure 9 ft x 9 ft. Impractical unless you lift the requirement.

JackMayhoff
04-18-20, 05:16
Restaurants won't make money witj 6 ft space requirements. A square table to seat 4. Would measure 9 ft x 9 ft. Impractical unless you lift the requirement.I heard that the fire marshall will enforce the max capacity for every bar / restaurant to be half of what it normally is. And a family or household can sit together at a square table, but every table has to be six feet apart from each other. Going to be difficult for most to even break even. I expect a lot of places to break the rules or just take the citations.

WarriorForLife
04-18-20, 17:53
LC would probably out in force to enforce violation at bars.

I heard that the fire marshall will enforce the max capacity for every bar / restaurant to be half of what it normally is. And a family or household can sit together at a square table, but every table has to be six feet apart from each other. Going to be difficult for most to even break even. I expect a lot of places to break the rules or just take the citations..

WarriorForLife
04-21-20, 19:56
Any words of bars will be opening up?

Captin Crunch
04-21-20, 21:07
Any words of bars will be opening up?How's it going with kbg bartender gf?

WarriorForLife
04-21-20, 23:41
Which one? I have several. Anyway, me think long time more before bars open, saving money now, no complains.

How's it going with kbg bartender gf?

MitsFunai
04-22-20, 14:11
Which one? I have several. Anyway, me think long time more before bars open, saving money now, no complains.Going be long time before they let the restaurants and bars open again to full capacity; maybe half (with distancing requirements, if any). As posted in the past, I figure September 2020 when they give the all-clear. But then comes the winter and flu season again; a resurgence of COVID 19 + flu is expected to happen. I no like see the numbers after that without one valid, working vaccine of some sort. Nothing wrong with saving money and the environment by staying home (your DKBG going be waiting for you).

IDK about others, but looks like I ain't socializing with asymptomatic people in one enclosed area for one long time. Will be back laters, but in the meantime, others can have all the KBs, DKBGs, and KBGs they want until this thing is under clinical control. Until then, everybody take care and no take too many risks.

DangerBoy
04-22-20, 16:11
The 1918 flu killed more people the second / third go-around than the first wave. They're expecting the same with COVID.

I have no idea how hostess / strip bars would be viable if you're supposed to be six feet apart. I know some jurisdictions on the mainland have requirements of 6 feet (or more) from dancer to customer, but who wants to go to a strip bar if that's the rule?

I suspect gaming rooms may start being the new hostess and strip bars, if you're willing to risk being around a bunch of people in close quarters.

Going be long time before they let the restaurants and bars open again to full capacity; maybe half (with distancing requirements, if any). As posted in the past, I figure September 2020 when they give the all-clear. But then comes the winter and flu season again; a resurgence of COVID 19 + flu is expected to happen. I no like see the numbers after that without one valid, working vaccine of some sort. Nothing wrong with saving money and the environment by staying home (your DKBG going be waiting for you).

IDK about others, but looks like I ain't socializing with asymptomatic people in one enclosed area for one long time. Will be back laters, but in the meantime, others can have all the KBs, DKBGs, and KBGs they want until this thing is under clinical control. Until then, everybody take care and no take too many risks.

WarriorForLife
04-22-20, 19:08
It is nearly impossible to practice social distancing at a hostess bar. Don't know how they can separate bartender, princesses away from customers with the 6 feet distancing.

The 1918 flu killed more people the second / third go-around than the first wave. They're expecting the same with COVID.

I have no idea how hostess / strip bars would be viable if you're supposed to be six feet apart. I know some jurisdictions on the mainland have requirements of 6 feet (or more) from dancer to customer, but who wants to go to a strip bar if that's the rule?

I suspect gaming rooms may start being the new hostess and strip bars, if you're willing to risk being around a bunch of people in close quarters..

Me Cook
04-23-20, 12:58
I don't know about you, but I check out the kbars to find an acceptable kbg to be a sugar baby for me.

What I find is that many of the girls want $10 k a month to be full time girl friend. That sounds like a wife and not a side dish. There are better places to find a wife than at a Korean bar. So negotiations begin to find a mutual agreeable solution. What I find acceptable for most of the time is something around the $1-2 k per month for guaranteed shelter in place action.

Of course your taste in women maybe different than mine so prices will vary depending on what and how many times you and your kg want to do. I figure that I don't mind sharing a hot kgirl for that kind of service with 4 other guys so she can get her $10 k a month number. So far things are going good for me even with the closing of the kbars.

WarriorForLife
04-23-20, 19:48
10 K a month for sharing pussy kind of expansive. Don't you think so?

I don't know about you, but I check out the kbars to find an acceptable kbg to be a sugar baby for me.

What I find is that many of the girls want $10 k a month to be full time girl friend. That sounds like a wife and not a side dish. There are better places to find a wife than at a Korean bar. So negotiations begin to find a mutual agreeable solution. What I find acceptable for most of the time is something around the $1-2 k per month for guaranteed shelter in place action.

Of course your taste in women maybe different than mine so prices will vary depending on what and how many times you and your kg want to do. I figure that I don't mind sharing a hot kgirl for that kind of service with 4 other guys so she can get her $10 k a month number. So far things are going good for me even with the closing of the kbars..

Me Cook
04-23-20, 21:26
10 K a month for sharing pussy kind of expansive. Don't you think so?

.Don't get me wrong, there are many kbg that are cheaper than that but I am don't want to wake up anymore with a fat old bar girl. And if they want $1000 a night, I just laugh at them and say good luck with that.

If you ask the princesses they will most likely say $10 k a month. I guess that is what someone has told them that other kbg get and you know that they don't want to lose face in front of the other girls. I don't want to buy it, but just use it for a little while each month. I definitely don't want to marry them.

So if she can find 5-10 other guys, she can reach her desired monthly income that she believes she deserves. Even if they are married, they will still put out if they are on a retainer of $1-2 k a month. You can see them doing the calculations in their heads. We are talking in the range of $200 per bar visit. If you do that, you will have someone interested, if not you better move on because you are just wasting your time and money.

For me, it means I may not be her only lover, but I will be one of a few on her friends with benefits list. That is a nice place to be with all the bars and AMP places closed.

It also reinforces in your head that what the arrangement is all about. They get what they want- money, and you get what you want- their body.

HoLeeMackerel
04-23-20, 21:48
Don't get me wrong, there are many kbg that are cheaper than that but I am don't want to wake up anymore with a fat old bar girl. And if they want $1000 a night, I just laugh at them and say good luck with that.

If you ask the princesses they will most likely say $10 k a month. I guess that is what someone has told them that other kbg get and you know that they don't want to lose face in front of the other girls. I don't want to buy it, but just use it for a little while each month. I definitely don't want to marry them.

So if she can find 5-10 other guys, she can reach her desired monthly income that she believes she deserves. Even if they are married, they will still put out if they are on a retainer of $1-2 k a month. You can see them doing the calculations in their heads. We are talking in the range of $200 per bar visit. If you do that, you will have someone interested, if not you better move on because you are just wasting your time and money.

For me, it means I may not be her only lover, but I will be one of a few on her friends with benefits list. That is a nice place to be with all the bars and AMP places closed.

It also reinforces in your head that what the arrangement is all about. They get what they want- money, and you get what you want- their body.Great idea my bradah from a nada mada! PM if you get one good princes you like split. Just like one.

Alohaz.

WarriorForLife
04-24-20, 00:30
One thing about this princesses vs AMP girls is they get to pick who they fuck. Most of these girls have multiple sugar daddy. They have allowance and gifts from them. Yes I heard the high end princesses going rate for part time lover is 10 k a month. They usually tell you is you are the only one. Don't take the BS. You are not the only one.

Don't get me wrong, there are many kbg that are cheaper than that but I am don't want to wake up anymore with a fat old bar girl. And if they want $1000 a night, I just laugh at them and say good luck with that.

It also reinforces in your head that what the arrangement is all about. They get what they want- money, and you get what you want- their body.

MitsFunai
04-24-20, 13:37
Don't take the BS. You are not the only one."You handsome, you smart, you the best. " Hahaa, can't wait for the KBs open but going take long time (5-6 months). Sadly, not many going open up again when time for start so get ready for KBSpeakeasys to appear in a month or two, IMO.

ClaraForever
04-24-20, 14:33
One thing about this princesses vs AMP girls is they get to pick who they fuck. Most of these girls have multiple sugar daddy. They have allowance and gifts from them. Yes I heard the high end princesses going rate for part time lover is 10 k a month. They usually tell you is you are the only one. Don't take the BS. You are not the only one.MILF AMP girls indicted or whose I'd get checked moved to bars in kalihi. Some we all know. Big booty she.

And some moves to maui bar but sad all get shut down.

Less popular AMP girls can lie that they never work at AMP such cheap nasty place for any dick cause money is not more important than their pride as lady.

P.S. / even AMP girls can reject clients. Girls share guys in blacklist. Most reject but some like Sujie doesn't mind if she can be paid.

If guys have complaints on girls service, it doesn't help you to ask mamas to fix cause mamas are not dictator who can force her girls do this order. Behind mama and girls giggle talking about how low his success rate of mating without paying.

WarriorForLife
04-24-20, 18:40
Mama hire those troubled AMP girls would risk to lose their bar license if they ever get caught. Bars, sports event and other high risk places would be last to open according to the mayor. Hang loose guys.

MILF AMP girls indicted or whose I'd get checked moved to bars in kalihi. Some we all know. Big booty she.

And some moves to maui bar but sad all get shut down.

Less popular AMP girls can lie that they never work at AMP such cheap nasty place for any dick cause money is not more important than their pride as lady.

P.S. / even AMP girls can reject clients. Girls share guys in blacklist. Most reject but some like Sujie doesn't mind if she can be paid.

If guys have complaints on girls service, it doesn't help you to ask mamas to fix cause mamas are not dictator who can force her girls do this order. Behind mama and girls giggle talking about how low his success rate of mating without paying..

Bikini
04-24-20, 19:17
Restaurants won't make money witj 6 ft space requirements. A square table to seat 4. Would measure 9 ft x 9 ft. Impractical unless you lift the requirement.Any bar that survives this pandemic should be suspected of money laundering.

Viet Whisperer
04-25-20, 12:40
"You handsome, you smart, you the best. " Hahaa, can't wait for the KBs open but going take long time (5-6 months). Sadly, not many going open up again when time for start so get ready for KBSpeakeasys to appear in a month or two, IMO.Places are still opening for trusted regulars with the doors locked and lights out. Claiming it's a private birthday party if anything comes up. You know these places have never been overly concerned with following rules.

MitsFunai
04-25-20, 13:33
Places are still opening for trusted regulars with the doors locked and lights out. Claiming it's a private birthday party if anything comes up. You know these places have never been overly concerned with following rules.Not surprised that KBSpeakeasys already here and operating illegally (I thought in maybe another month or two more); they sure going break multiple laws, rules, and policies if that happens and really not worth losing the liquor license and other problems unless they get somebody in their back pocket. Anyway, I still wouldn't go if "invited" because not worth the legal hassles if get caught in one raid; get plenty big mouths out there. Just got to wait and train the hamster to talk.

ClaraForever
04-25-20, 14:11
Not surprised that KBSpeakeasys already here and operating illegally (I thought in maybe another month or two more); they sure going break multiple laws, rules, and policies if that happens and really not worth losing the liquor license and other problems unless they get somebody in their back pocket. Anyway, I still wouldn't go if "invited" because not worth the legal hassles if get caught in one raid; get plenty big mouths out there. Just got to wait and train the hamster to talk.I think only so so so desperate hostess dare to do that in this shitty pandemic.

Old age and when cash flow is not high (hostess bars have been in decline for years even before outbreak) but they dare to do??

Maybe game room gangsters push them. Or do their opioid prescription price get higher owing to fed's war against oxycontin?

Those girls can anytime hit my back if they need to use.

WarriorForLife
04-25-20, 20:31
If they ever get raid, mama risk to lose the bar license and fine. And LVBs risk $5000 fine for breaking stay at home order.

Places are still opening for trusted regulars with the doors locked and lights out. Claiming it's a private birthday party if anything comes up. You know these places have never been overly concerned with following rules..

Viet Whisperer
04-26-20, 10:14
I think only so so so desperate hostess dare to do that in this shitty pandemic.

Old age and when cash flow is not high (hostess bars have been in decline for years even before outbreak) but they dare to do??

Maybe game room gangsters push them. Or do their opioid prescription price get higher owing to fed's war against oxycontin?

Those girls can anytime hit my back if they need to use.Actually it was younger more local style girls. Looked like mostly drink, eat and sing stuff. Doubt there was action based on knowing those girls.

ClaraForever
04-26-20, 11:33
Actually it was younger more local style girls. Looked like mostly drink, eat and sing stuff. Doubt there was action based on knowing those girls.Time to change.

As many expect, before corona after corona Hawaii's adult entertainment needs to change too.

Old bar goers in 80's heyday will be gone and new generation is not enjoying mind playing game to buy diamond for old **** women.

More like free party to be paid, local neighbor cute younger **** hunting vibe.

How will it be AMPs?

When WHO (though that did insane bullshit shielding for China) warns there is no evidence that recovered patients will get immunity and virus experts confess they have never ever imagined this kind of unpredictable germs. I am not sure how many 50's 60's bareback stars will come to Hawaii.

Left ones may choose less money safer customers. If they want more money, move to mainland where tourism is not that big part of economy.

Hawaii does well. But we all know this state rely on people from outside too much. No need many taxis, hotels, abc stores without toursits.

Hawaii will open again but not as passionate as before for a while. When all around the world will struggle to pay rentals and debts while pandemic, not many will spend money to lie down on so expensive sites when Koreans and Taiwanese shout tour to Thailand will not be affordable.

Honolulu1
04-26-20, 17:22
Places are still opening for trusted regulars with the doors locked and lights out. Claiming it's a private birthday party if anything comes up. You know these places have never been overly concerned with following rules.My friend said some Korean Bars open but it's kinda hush hush, like one secret gambling room he said. I told him you frickin nuts if you go, what if you get caught, that's maybe one year in jail or $5000 fine. Told him I rather spend the $5000 in AMPs and Massages. Stay safe braddahs. Hono1.

Me Cook
04-26-20, 17:50
My friend said some Korean Bars open but it's kinda hush hush, like one secret gambling room he said. I told him you frickin nuts if you go, what if you get caught, that's maybe one year in jail or $5000 fine. Told him I rather spend the $5000 in AMPs and Massages. Stay safe braddahs. Hono1.It is plain crazy. Why would any real LVB or hot Kbg do that when they have each other phone number and can make other arrangements? Probably only the hard up folks that don't have will do that.

WarriorForLife
04-28-20, 07:09
A lot of these KBs will be closing for good. Half of the max occupancy rule for the restaurants probably going to be apply for bars. A bar with 40 occupancy rating only be able to allow 20 people inside at once. Let say bar has 12 workers that only leave 8 drinkers be allowed inside. It is tough to do business like that. Lots of these mama might not renew their lease once it expired. Mama with the short lease losing a lot of money already with the stay home ban. It does not look like the bars are going to open up anytime soon.

Blackbriar
04-28-20, 15:15
A lot of these KBs will be closing for good. Half of the max occupancy rule for the restaurants probably going to be apply for bars. A bar with 40 occupancy rating only be able to allow 20 people inside at once. Let say bar has 12 workers that only leave 8 drinkers be allowed inside. It is tough to do business like that. Lots of these mama might not renew their lease once it expired. Mama with the short lease losing a lot of money already with the stay home ban. It does not look like the bars are going to open up anytime soon.Bars that might open again because of their size. (My opinion).

Vegas & Wave. Big and spacious. Best chance of opening.

Splash, Camelot, 904, Starlite, Spotlight, Green Tea. 25-30% smaller in size. 50% chance of opening.

Every other bar, doubt it.

Though I hope all bars open back up.

MitsFunai
04-28-20, 16:01
A lot of these KBs will be closing for good. It does not look like the bars are going to open up anytime soon.Sadly, one economic recovery (3-5 years, IMO) going take too long for most individuals to support bars and restaurants (much less one KB or KBG). One proven vaccine needs to be developed before we can move on.

Bikini
04-28-20, 16:06
Sadly, one economic recovery (3-5 years, IMO) going take too long for most individuals to support bars and restaurants (much less one KB or KBG). One proven vaccine needs to be developed before we can move on.No vaccine was ever developed for the other Corona viruses and it is unlikely they will develop one for this one.

Botoman
04-29-20, 02:19
Bars that might open again because of their size. (My opinion).

Splash, Camelot, 904, Starlite, Spotlight, Green Tea. 25-30% smaller in size. 50% chance of opening.

Though I hope all bars open back up.Former Sandys on Keeaumoku would be ok to open. Even before lockdown, seemed like always kept social distancing. Wasn't crowded & peeps spread out in different areas.

Thumperforq
04-29-20, 10:39
Former Sandys on Keeaumoku would be ok to open. Even before lockdown, seemed like always kept social distancing. Wasn't crowded & peeps spread out in different areas.Scheduled for demolition by Keeauomoku Development Corporation to build twin tower luxury condos. City Council approved zoning variance at start of Covid shutdown. Money talks.

Idusixtyning
04-29-20, 18:11
My friend said some Korean Bars open but it's kinda hush hush, like one secret gambling room he said. I told him you frickin nuts if you go, what if you get caught, that's maybe one year in jail or $5000 fine. Told him I rather spend the $5000 in AMPs and Massages. Stay safe braddahs. Hono1Some bars (not just KBs) are secretly operating. By appointment and have to know someone. Can't drive / park around the establishment. Use Uber. Heard that the bars that are secretly operating will get a warning first before a citation. So once the warning happens, then they close it down right away.

WarriorForLife
04-29-20, 21:41
Mama probably would cut down numbers of girls at bars so more drinkers are able to get in. Still the half of the max occupancy rule would bring down a lot of the bars and resturants.

Bars that might open again because of their size. (My opinion).

Though I hope all bars open back up..

MitsFunai
04-30-20, 14:48
Mama probably would cut down numbers of girls at bars so more drinkers are able to get in. Still the half of the max occupancy rule would bring down a lot of the bars and resturants.That could be true. In the past, the KB owners' responsibility was to the KBGs: (1) to introduce to customers (make money); (2) provide shelter (apt. , condo). In odda words, to help them out. In return, the KBGs were expected to remain loyal to the KB owner. Nowadays, no such thing.

So if and when the KBs are given the green light to open and they going cut KBGs, then probably going have free-for-all, survival of the fittest, run 'em over situations. Anyway, going be so long before the KBs can open that most going give up, do other things, go someplace else; working in KBs going be one loser for long time, IMO.

Me Cook
04-30-20, 15:10
Mama probably would cut down numbers of girls at bars so more drinkers are able to get in. Still the half of the max occupancy rule would bring down a lot of the bars and resturants.

.I am now wondering if the Korean bars go away, where would be a good place to find Korean sugar babies?

I have been spoiled for so long with the Korean bar system where you could find hot Koreans that are ready for play.

Any ideas? I don't want to make indecent proposals to women at the grocery store that I hear the young 20 something guys are doing. They are giving some of the Older kgirls a bigger princess attitude. I want sugar babies and no girlfriends. They are too hot blooded and jealous to be a girlfriend.

WarriorForLife
04-30-20, 16:53
For instance, 904 and Green Tee easily have over 20 workers on any given night, so that number has to cut down for the half max occupany rule. They also can divide girls schedule in shaft, day and night shaft etc. You might even see some bars open for breakfast to ease up the crowds.

That could be true. In the past, the KB owners' responsibility was to the KBGs: (1) to introduce to customers (make money); (2) provide shelter (apt. , condo). In odda words, to help them out. In return, the KBGs were expected to remain loyal to the KB owner. Nowadays, no such thing.

So if and when the KBs are given the green light to open and they going cut KBGs, then probably going have free-for-all, survival of the fittest, run 'em over situations. Anyway, going be so long before the KBs can open that most going give up, do other things, go someplace else; working in KBs going be one loser for long time, IMO..

MitsFunai
04-30-20, 19:25
For instance, 904 and Green Tee easily have over 20 workers on any given night, so that number has to cut down for the half max occupany rule. They also can divide girls schedule in shaft, day and night shaft etc. You might even see some bars open for breakfast to ease up the crowds.So far get >230,000 applications for unemployment (some duplicates); >69,000 currently receiving benefits; get more applications to process. Everything trickles down when it comes to spending, or lack thereof. Only one vaccine, not one treatment, going suffice for get business going full steam.

Of course going get fools, but not many guys who been out of work for months going blow their money in the KBs or on KBGs. Going be one new world with possible COVID resurgence and flu season approaching; got to prep. Hope for one vaccine by July/August; if no more, no more.

Lualualei808
05-01-20, 14:25
My friend said some Korean Bars open but it's kinda hush hush, like one secret gambling room he said. I told him you frickin nuts if you go, what if you get caught, that's maybe one year in jail or $5000 fine. Told him I rather spend the $5000 in AMPs and Massages. Stay safe braddahs. Hono1.Thru the KBG wireless, Cleopatra got caught opening against the covid-19 rules.

ClaraForever
05-01-20, 14:25
That could be true. In the past, the KB owners' responsibility was to the KBGs: (1) to introduce to customers (make money); (2) provide shelter (apt. , condo). In odda words, to help them out. In return, the KBGs were expected to remain loyal to the KB owner. Nowadays, no such thing.

So if and when the KBs are given the green light to open and they going cut KBGs, then probably going have free-for-all, survival of the fittest, run 'em over situations. Anyway, going be so long before the KBs can open that most going give up, do other things, go someplace else; working in KBs going be one loser for long time, IMO.How much is rental for hostess bar?

Blackbriar
05-01-20, 15:01
Thru the KBG wireless, Cleopatra got caught opening against the covid-19 rulesOnly obvious. Some Harleys parked by HnR Block past 7 pm? Come on now.

Viet Whisperer
05-01-20, 15:41
Thru the KBG wireless, Cleopatra got caught opening against the covid-19 rules.Confirmed. Opened again after the first warning yikes!

WarriorForLife
05-01-20, 16:01
Why would people take risks?

Confirmed. Opened again after the first warning yikes!.

MitsFunai
05-01-20, 18:34
Only obvious. Some Harleys parked by HnR Block past 7 pm? Come on now.Blatant disregard for strict policies and guidelines even after one warning. KB Cleo must have one good lawyer, no health / safety concerns, connections with LC / LE / courts, no brains; take your pick (s). No can operate in disguise or secretly because get too many little birdies out there. Anyway, going be interesting to know what going or may happen. LOL.

MitsFunai
05-01-20, 18:39
Why would people take risks?They must know what they doing. With lease rents ranging from $10-25K per month, I'm pretty sure this may not be the only illegal stuffs going on.

Bikini
05-01-20, 20:08

.I'll tell you why. Because this lockdown is a bunch shit. People were protesting at the capitol today. Opening a bar surreptitiously is just another form of protest. Hawaii has the least amount of damage of any state. There is no reason for a lockdown and no reason to keep a bar closed.

Me Cook
05-02-20, 01:54
Blatant disregard for strict policies and guidelines even after one warning. KB Cleo must have one good lawyer, no health / safety concerns, connections with LC / LE / courts, no brains; take your pick (s). No can operate in disguise or secretly because get too many little birdies out there. Anyway, going be interesting to know what going or may happen. LOL.I thought Filipina Myra was the owner of cleopatra. Only a couple of kbg stayed and Myra brought in a new Filipina crew.

I guess Myra wishes she didn't do that now as she is going broke. Now with legal problems as well.

I guess you can get a good deal if you want to own a bar now. Many will be willing to get out of paying rent and expenses with no income.

WarriorForLife
05-02-20, 17:17
Was she a dancer before? Anyway, she must be desperate, with lease rent in excess of 10 k per month or more. Bars has been closed for over 2 months now. All of the mama are losing big money. No income and still have to pay lease rent.

I thought Filipina Myra was the owner of cleopatra. Only a couple of kbg stayed and Myra brought in a new Filipina crew.

I guess Myra wishes she didn't do that now as she is going broke. Now with legal problems as well.

I guess you can get a good deal if you want to own a bar now. Many will be willing to get out of paying rent and expenses with no income..

KingStep
05-03-20, 03:46
Yo there's plenty places opening if they let you in. You guys better watch it though uncle in blue going to make an example out one of them.

WarriorForLife
05-03-20, 06:26
Don't know if they hard up for liquor or pussy. Anyway breaking Stay Home order is $5 k in fine or a year in jail.

Yo there's plenty places opening if they let you in. You guys better watch it though uncle in blue going to make an example out one of them..

Blade82
05-03-20, 12:33

.I'll tell you why because nobody can survive this anymore. This shit not only got so twisted, complicated and disorganized. Already the curfew we had Easter weekend was totally unnecessary. What I can't understand is why the hell is golf courses and car dealerships among the first to reopen. There's a lot more essential businesses that shouldn't even have been closed to begin with. Now week by week more and more is going to reopen. But the stay home order has still been extended to end of May. From a social standpoint, I don’t know about your guys area, but I can see there’s becoming more and more gatherings at houses, more people at the parks. People are getting to the breaking point already. Some businesses, particularly restaurants and bars maybe still won't be able to survive if they got restrictions. Really sad likelike already fell victim to all this.

MitsFunai
05-03-20, 17:48
Surprised that none of the KBs or KBGs never make one gambling parlor by now. Can go inside and play the machines, mahjongg, simple gambling games; KB can supply the pupus and no need serve liquor. This way, the place can keep closer tabs on who comes in and provide the games that can shutdown quick; no liquor, no strangers.

Some guys lose their asses on the machines, cards (hanafuda), and mahjongg.

Gargoyles1
05-03-20, 21:33
I'll tell you why because nobody can survive this anymore. This shit not only got so twisted, complicated and disorganized. Already the curfew we had Easter weekend was totally unnecessary. What I can't understand is why the hell is golf courses and car dealerships among the first to reopen. There's a lot more essential businesses that shouldn't even have been closed to begin with. Now week by week more and more is going to reopen. But the stay home order has still been extended to end of May. From a social standpoint, I dont know about your guys area, but I can see theres becoming more and more gatherings at houses, more people at the parks. People are getting to the breaking point already. Some businesses, particularly restaurants and bars maybe still won't be able to survive if they got restrictions. Really sad likelike already fell victim to all this.Yea curfew. For Hawaii. That's a big laugh. They want people to stay home so they make the curfew at 11. WTF. If they want people to stay home. It should be 10 since everything is close.

Glogauer
05-04-20, 05:24
We've got some well informed members in this thread. I'd really like to build an accurate breakdown of the KB business model to determine some "no shit" break-even metrics. I'm sure we could nail it within a few responses with meaningful feedback and discussion.

Really. How many customers, (and how much do they really need to spend), does it take to keep a typical small Kalihi KB viable?

Typical small KB being, say like Club Honu in Waiakamilo Shopping Plaza.

Personnel: 1 Mama, 6-12 hostesses, 2-3 bartenders, 1-2 barbacks, 1-2 kitchen mamas. Converted to full-time equivalent (FTE), say 6 hostess, 1 bartender, 1 barback, 1 kitchen mama. QTY: 9 FTE employees (EEs).

Capacity: 12 at the bar, 12 booths that can seat 4 customers comfortably. 1 private room that seats 4. Say max capacity (pre-COVID19) is 64 customers. Post-COVID19, cut that by a third to say, 22 customers.

Operating hours: noon to 2 a. M 7 days / week.

Lots of assumptions and a few known facts:

FIXED COSTS.

Monthly rent: $10 K for the bar This makes sense. Retail rent in is roughly $3 per square foot. The typical bar is about 3,000 to 3,500 square feet. For simplicity lets say this includes utilities, common area maintenance fees, and liquor commission and bar license fees, and even property taxes. Since most "operating" Mama's are really paying a one-year sublease from the long term tenant who actually holds the business license.

Payroll: going to need some help on this.

Mama. Not sure how much she pays herself, but say at minimum she pays herself $7 K / mo. Which comes out to $84 K / year. Just above the state household median.

Hostess / bartender / barback / kitchen mama. I've heard a lot of variables on this. Anywhere from, say $2 k a month to a weird blend of prepayment contract (I. E. $20 K upfront for 6 months? To covered rent for a place to stay. Let's say $2 K / month FTE, for a total of $18 K / mo payroll for 9 FTE EEs. If Mama is renting apartments to house the girls in lieu of salary, let's say it is somewhat the same cost. Note that for this model, this does NOT include the girl's total compensation. She gets her $15 for every $20 neko on top of her fixed compensation. Similarly bartenders, barbacks, and kitchen mamas get their tips that really aren't covered by the Mama's fixed payroll cost. I know there is a big difference between hostess and bartender compensation, so chime in if you can provide facts and not just assumptions.

So we're at $35 K / mo. For the biggies of rent ($10 K) and payroll ($25 K).

Fixtures, Furnishings, and Equipment (FFE) costs: Tough one to guess. I'm thinking that the karaoke machines and sound machines are somewhat on consignment. There are upfront renovation costs and cable TV fees. Plus the LCD screens, cleaning, laundry, and odd service call for the air-conditioning, electrical, and plumbing work. And utensils, plates, dishes, cooking pots & pans. Disposal fees. I'm going to guestimate at $5 k / mo. , which would include initial build out costs that we'll spread out into the monthly. This would bring Mama's fixed costs to $40 K / mo.

INCOME.

For variable costs and income, I'm going to express in terms of margin. Basically, the bar only makes money the following ways:

Sell beer, wine, and hard liquor: 80% gross margin. I got this from a Google search. That is, for every $10 you spend on drinks (for you and the KBG), the bar clears $8. Granted, your beer is $3 and hers is $5, so the average margins are higher depending on how many more drinks the girls purchase than the customers do. Those of you who know the alcohol wholesalers. Feel free to chime in.

Sell food: 70% gross margin. Similarly, the $20 plate costs $6 in raw food and the bar clears $14. Based upon what I see at KBs, I think a 70% margin is generous. My guess it is higher. I also hear the Mamas complain that they really don't make any money on food. I get this. The gross margin may be 70%, but when you consider the fixed cost of the kitchen mama and all the other fixed expenses (already accounted for), the net margin is small. I see that most kitchen mamas are under utilized. But we customers won't come to the bar if there isn't food and pupus to go with our pau hana beers.

So all these margins for alcohol and food must add up to $40 K a month for Mama to break even. I don't purchase a whole lot of food when I visit the KBs. But I notice that other patrons do. I think in total much more of the revenue comes from drinks, and together with the KBGs consuming drinks at a higher margin, let's say on average the margin for food and drinks is really 80%. So to make $40 K a month to break even, her customers and KBGs need to purchase $50 K / mo. On food and drinks.

I'll end this post here so that you can respond or comment on fixed costs and margins. I'll continue the break-even metrics analysis in a separate post.

Glogauer
05-04-20, 05:25
BREAK-EVEN METRICS.

$50 K / mo. Comes to $1,667/ day or $138.80/ hr for a 12-hour day. But business really varies by day and hour, so I think a weekly break-even revenue of $11,667/ wk is easier to consider. Say $12 K a week, because from week to week overall the revenue is stable and consistent, not counting for football season and March Madness. We can refine later, but for now let's keep it simple.

Now. The typical days & hours in a bar week. I submit to you that there are 3 time periods, and 3 types of days.

Slow days. Mon, Tues, Wed. Lets say on slow days Mama needs $1,000 in revenue on average.

Busy days. Thu, Fri, Sat Lets say on busy days Mama needs $2,500 in revenue on average.

Medium day -Sun Lets say on Sunday Mama needs $1,500 on average.

That's $12 K a week to break even for the month.

And the time periods are the same for each day:

Noon - 3 p. M: early afternoon, kinda slow, except for golf party days on Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun.

3 pm - 8 pm 5 hours of happy hour / pau hana. Kinda steady Sun. Wed and busy Thu-Sat.

8 pm - 1 am 5 hours of nightlife.

For this part of the analysis. I think it is easier to consider four types of customers (or groups of customers) and their drinking and spending habits:

Customer A. Solitary cheap charlie. He may be a day drinker or an afternoon / late evening wall flower, but he doesn't stay long. He drinks one or two drinks and maybe from time to time buys a bartender a drink if she pushes him. He might buy food, but in real dollars he spends $6 for two beers and leaves a small tip after about 20-30 minutes. Two or three of these guys might collectively purchase a drink for the bartender, and collectively averaged they all spend $20 and occupy one seat an hour at the bar. So customer A's revenue rate is $20/ hr at one bar seat. Mama breaks even if on average if she's got 7 A's at the bar every hour she is open. Imagine that. He's not that different from local bar drinkers.

Customer B. Good, loyal, regular bar customer. He sits at the bar 3 or 4 times a week and spends at least one, but usually two hours at the bar per visit. He orders and eats food, say one $20 dish for the visit. And he buys the bartender a $20 neko at least once per hour. He's a practiced drinker and consumes 4-6 drinks per visit. So out of his pocket he spends about $80 - 100 dollars per visit - $20 for food, $20 for his own drinks, and $40-60 for the KBGs in drinks and tip. But the Mama or bartender usually buys him a drink or two. Customer B's revenue rate is $30/ hr at one bar seat.

Customer C. The hostess's customer. Mr LVB. I don't know how often he comes to the bar, but it really doesn't matter from the bar revenue model standpoint. When he comes, on average he has 2-3 drinks for himself and if he is disciplined, he buys 4 drinks for the hostess an hour. I think most hostesses are better than that, though. I'd say a journeyman hostess can haul a drink every 10 minutes, or 6/ hr. And let's be real. She's buying his drinks, too. His wallet is draining at $120/ hr, This guy is spending $150-$300 a visit. But not every single day. Maybe 2-3 times a month. So C's revenue rate is $40/ hr (his 3 $3-4 drinks and her 6 $5 drinks). He's not at the bar. He's in a private booth all to himself with his KBG.

Customer Group D. The private golf or celebration party. They occupy a whole booth. Say a group of 4 customers and are serviced by a single hostess. They are eating and drinking ALOT. Say 2-3 food orders per customer and consuming 2-3 drinks an hour. The hostess is consuming drinks at the same rate. They buy the Mama drinks. Mama buys them drinks. The party lasts 3 hours. All told the group of 4 drops a $600 tab - $200 for food, $150 for their drinks, and $250 for KBG drinks and tip. Their collective revenue is $140/ hr per booth, So individually they generate more per person than B but not as much as C. But C takes up whole booth, as does group D.

Ok, so four kinds of customer types / groups. A: $20/ hr / stool, B -$30/ hr / stool, C - $40/ hr / booth, D -$140/ hr / booth.

This is how it breaks down:

Slow day - $1,000.

Early afternoon: $100 revenue over the 3 hour period. Maybe a couple of As and Bs. At any given time, the booths are empty and only 1, maybe up to 3 stools taken at max during this time.

Happy hour. $500 revenue averaging $100/ hr. This is 3 As and 2 Bs on average at the bar per hour. Sure it may get busy for an hour or two when all 12 stools are taken, but the booths are empty the whole time.

Nightlife: $400 revenue averaging $80/ hr. A couple of hostesses are working and you've got a couple of As at the bar and a C in the booth on average during this time.

Medium day - $1500.

This is Sunday, but throw in a golf party in the early afternoon, and golf party in the happy hour time frame, and Mama is making 50% more revenue over the slow day even with less pau hana regulars.

Busy day - $2,500.

Basically it like Sunday, but it is twice as busy during happy hour and at nightlife.

Happy hour - $1,000 revenue averaging $200/ hr. Bar is more full and as well as a party or two in the booths. But there are never more than 22 customers in the bar. Not even close.

Nightlife: $1,000 revenue averaging $200/ hr. Twice as many LVBs in the booths plus a party or two. Bar is about as full as happy hour. Again never more than 22 customers in the bar.

Glogauer
05-04-20, 05:29
TAKE-AWAYS.

So here are my take-aways from this rough analysis:

You really don't need a high quantity of different customers to support the KBs. I think the lifeblood are the A and B customers who regularly support the bar. Second are the D group. Somebody. Go ask a veteran bartender or Mama and find out how many different faces she sees in a week. Less than 100 I'm sure.

My thoughts on LVBs: The model assumes customer C LVB 50 hours in a week generating only $2,000 revenue weekly. Mama has 12 hostesses, some very irregular and some working almost every day. So roughly speaking the hostesses each on average provide a little over 4 hours of LVB service per week that brings money to the Mama. I think the LVBs, particularly the ones that splurge for champagne service is what makes Mama and the KBGs money beyond breaking even. I also think this really illustrates that KBG hostesses can really only survive with direct support by LVBs outside the bar. How many LVBs supporting a given bar? Less than 12 is my guess.

My point is LVBs don't make or break the bottom line for a KB. They make money for the KBGs. But the Mama's need enough eye-candy KBGs to attract and keep regular As, Bs, and D group customers. Otherwise they go to regular local bars for eye-candy and attention.

I think post lockdown COVID will only affect the bars as much as the regular As & Bs stay away. Ironically small bars with lower rent overhead will prevail. Less bars mean more regular A & B customers for the bars with smart Mamas and bartenders who provide good service. It's the big bars with high fixed costs that will close. The social distancing won't prevent them from surviving. But it will prevent them from thriving. Those peak occupancy times on Friday and Saturday will just mean lines to wait outside or give business to other clubs. KB survival requires small and steady the whole week vs big and busy only for a few hours on the weekend.

Mamas should consider getting rid of their kitchens and using Uber Eats to bring in food from other restaurants or kitchens that stay open til late.

One last thing. My model deliberately ignores federal and state income tax. And employment tax. KBs are cash ventures and they never disclose their profits and pay minimal employment taxes. This is a huge advantage that KBs have over regular local bars. I don't think KBs will be going away anytime soon, as long as they can still attract KBG bartenders who are willing to work crazy hours for little or no guaranteed pay. Or Mamas who are willing to work 80 hours a week to bartend at their own bars.

GG.

Me Cook
05-04-20, 17:05
How I see it is the kbg converts your A customer into a C customer. C customers will not be created without the kbg. You can look at them as paying for the kbg overhead.

A smart mama doesn't pay a kbg unless the kbg can produce money for the bar.

As warriorforlife has said in the past, maybe 80% of kbg don't get any salary from mama, just working on tips.

The top tier kbg get salary, but then they better at least match the salary with the money they punch in with their drinks.

So if a kbg is getting a $2000 salary from mama, then she must have at least $8000 in drinks, $6000 for kbg and $2000 for the bar each month. $8000 in drinks is probably about 40 bar visits from her LVBs spending $200 per visit. If the bar girl works hard for 16 days a month, then she will have 2. 5 customers a day. Generally the kbg wants her lvb to pay her a visit at the bar at least twice a week before extra services are offered. So a kbg with 5 LVBs can make $6000 from LVBs and $2000 from mama. So that is where we see the $10 k to be their boyfriend cause they are making around that much from working bar.

WarriorForLife
05-04-20, 18:59
KBs survive rate depend of how many drinkers will take risks of going back. I would say casual drinkers probably will wait 2 or more months or so for the virus to clear before going back. Hard core drinkers will need to be more caution if they do going back. There is still.

Lot of asymptomatic carriers out there. Just think many of these princesses have close contact with the drinkers all night long. They are probably in the high risk category and so do the bartenders.

Some of these princesses might not going back to work right away. Most of them do not have health insurance. If they do get infected. Their medical bill probably is in the thousands. ICU staying bill could be even much higher.

How I see it is the kbg converts your A customer into a C customer. C customers will not be created without the kbg. You can look at them as paying for the kbg overhead.

A smart mama doesn't pay a kbg unless the kbg can produce money for the bar.

As warriorforlife has said in the past, maybe 80% of kbg don't get any salary from mama, just working on tips.

The top tier kbg get salary, but then they better at least match the salary with the money they punch in with their drinks.

So if a kbg is getting a $2000 salary from mama, then she must have at least $8000 in drinks, $6000 for kbg and $2000 for the bar each month. $8000 in drinks is probably about 40 bar visits from her LVBs spending $200 per visit. If the bar girl works hard for 16 days a month, then she will have 2. 5 customers a day. Generally the kbg wants her lvb to pay her a visit at the bar at least twice a week before extra services are offered. So a kbg with 5 LVBs can make $6000 from LVBs and $2000 from mama. So that is where we see the $10 k to be their boyfriend cause they are making around that much from working bar.

Me Cook
05-05-20, 17:38
KBs survive rate depend of how many drinkers will take risks of going back. I would say casual drinkers probably will wait 2 or more months or so for the virus to clear before going back. Hard core drinkers will need to be more caution if they do going back. There is still.

Lot of asymptomatic carriers out there. Just think many of these princesses have close contact with the drinkers all night long. They are probably in the high risk category and so do the bartenders.

Some of these princesses might not going back to work right away. Most of them do not have health insurance. If they do get infected. Their medical bill probably is in the thousands. ICU staying bill could be even much higher.I feel bad for your Fox princess and other kbg her age. Your Fox and other kbgs her age have told me how very scared they are right now about corona virus. They don't want to meet anyone right now. I am being told to wait until after the governor says it is safe.

Lucky for me a younger kbg that I know is still ready to go play with me.

Anyone else having problems meeting with their favorite kbg?

Me Cook
05-05-20, 18:46
I don't know how much this will happen again, but what was a real money maker for the Korean ladies with connections to Japan were the Japanese businessman tours to Honolulu. The Japanese speaking Korean bar girl would set up a tour for the Japanese executive and his party with girls at the bar, at the golf course, and a girl for the night back at the hotel. They would bring in over $10 k a day off of a week long tour. A kbg that I know would setup a couple of these a year. Maybe warriorforlife can ask Kay about more details about it. I don't think the younger kbg have the know how to make it work.

If Trump is serious about making meals and entertainment expenses tax deductible again, then we might see some of it again with the US businessmen. Don't think our politicians will be back anytime soon.

WarriorForLife
05-05-20, 19:28
Honey Fox is in every unique situation, because of her popularity, no shortage of customers. She told me once she is like a rock star, people follow where ever she goes. COVID 19 scare off a lot of customers and KGBs.

I feel bad for your Fox princess and other kbg her age. Your Fox and other kbgs her age have told me how very scared they are right now about corona virus. They don't want to meet anyone right now. I am being told to wait until after the governor says it is safe.

Lucky for me a younger kbg that I know is still ready to go play with me.

Anyone else having problems meeting with their favorite kbg?.

Me Cook
05-05-20, 20:28
A Korean bar girl has a couple of rules that she follows. If you or her breaks them big problems will occur.

First rule is that that a customer can only belong to one bar girl. Generally the girl that the customer buys drinks for first is declared the owner of the customer. If the customer is a regular of the bar, he is the house customer and will belong to the mama.

This means that you will be able to sleep with only one girl at a bar and any other girls at the bar or that she would introduce you to will not be willing to go to bed with you. If you break this rule, please let us know so we can get ringside seats for the bar fight.

Second rule is like the first. A bar girl can not be shared among friends. Your friend's bar girl that he is a LVB with will not go to bed with you if she knows that you are his friend. I guess that they know how to avoid drama.

Blackbriar
05-05-20, 20:51
A Korean bar girl has a couple of rules that she follows. If you or her breaks them big problems will occur.

First rule is that that a customer can only belong to one bar girl. Generally the girl that the customer buys drinks for first is declared the owner of the customer. If the customer is a regular of the bar, he is the house customer and will belong to the mama.

This means that you will be able to sleep with only one girl at a bar and any other girls at the bar or that she would introduce you to will not be willing to go to bed with you. If you break this rule, please let us know so we can get ringside seats for the bar fight.

Second rule is like the first. A bar girl can not be shared among friends. Your friend's bar girl that he is a LVB with will not go to bed with you if she knows that you are his friend. I guess that they know how to avoid dramaI have broken this rule many times especially at 904, Starlite, Waterfall, Cleopatra, Green Tea and almost all Vietnamese bars. A closed pussy doesn't get paid even more so because of the pandemic.

Viet Whisperer
05-06-20, 12:35
I have broken this rule many times especially at 904, Starlite, Waterfall, Cleopatra, Green Tea and almost all Vietnamese bars. A closed pussy doesn't get paid even more so because of the pandemic.Truth! Girls move around and if they know you spend the pussy comes easier. Friendship doesn't pay their bills. Now I have walked in a bar to find that girls have moved there and it can be awkward for sure. These women can be scandalous and I've had their friends whispering me crazy shit right next to my girlfriend. Smart bar girls don't trust their friends either.

MitsFunai
05-06-20, 20:51
Truth! Girls move around and if they know you spend the pussy comes easier. Friendship doesn't pay their bills.Survival is business for the KBGs (big business on the outside of the KB, that is).

I have broken this rule many times especially at 904, Starlite, Waterfall, Cleopatra, Green Tea and almost all Vietnamese bars. A closed pussy doesn't get paid even more so because of the pandemic.Not many problematic rules nowadays. Not saying 'anything goes,' but willing pussy gets the attention despite the COVID 19.

A Korean bar girl has a couple of rules that she follows. If you or her breaks them big problems will occur. First rule is that that a customer can only belong to one bar girl. Second rule is like the first. A bar girl can not be shared among friends.In the past, yeah. Although sometimes still liddat, the rules have kinda lapsed and laxed now; besides, a few KBGs come from the adult industry on the mainland, Korea, and Japan anyway.

Honey Fox is in every unique situation, because of her popularity, no shortage of customers. She told me once she is like a rock star, people follow where ever she goes.Now you know why she 'rock star' (IMO). Get average of 5-6 guys chasing one KBG regardless of their looks or age; popular KBGs often get at least 20-30 chasers. When the gov gives the green light for restaurants and bars, going be mean.

Wn5912
05-06-20, 22:36

Second rule is like the first. A bar girl can not be shared among friends. Your friend's bar girl that he is a LVB with will not go to bed with you if she knows that you are his friend. I guess that they know how to avoid drama.This post by MeCook is so true and is total reality as I have experienced and lived it. A couple of time I broke these rules and endured the consequences put forth by the KBG at the time I so called insulted. I've had drinks thrown at me, yelled at, sworn at and after the smoke cleared Kbg would treat me loingly like nothing happened. A show to let other kbgs whose property I belonged to. Smh. Wised up since and reduced my time going to KBs the past few years. This was during the KB prime era so not sure if it applies with the princesses currently.

Asstro
05-07-20, 11:11
The foreign owner cash business advantage is that they do not pay taxes. Example, swap meet businesses.

Your numbers may be good but there is a KB culture that we can barely understand. There are subleases that add on premiums to the rent which make it hard to pay with normal bar revenue. It will be interesting to see what happens after this pandemic as reputation within the world is important, but so is the love of money.

There are businesses within the KB, such as the karaoke waiter has to depend on tip kickbacks and the karaoke dollar. The bartender partners buy their own food and depend on tips, and even have to pay the bareback daily pay. Each girl is her own business which needs to generate money and expense of kickback to the waiters, manager, kitchen mama. All will cockroach the house whenever they can.

TAKE-AWAYS.

So here are my take-aways from this rough analysis:

You really don't need a high quantity of different customers to support the KBs. I think the lifeblood are the A and B customers who regularly support the bar. Second are the D group. Somebody. Go ask a veteran bartender or Mama and find out how many different faces she sees in a week. Less than 100 I'm sure.

My thoughts on LVBs: The model assumes customer C LVB 50 hours in a week generating only $2,000 revenue weekly. Mama has 12 hostesses, some very irregular and some working almost every day. So roughly speaking the hostesses each on average provide a little over 4 hours of LVB service per week that brings money to the Mama. I think the LVBs, particularly the ones that splurge for champagne service is what makes Mama and the KBGs money beyond breaking even. I also think this really illustrates that KBG hostesses can really only survive with direct support by LVBs outside the bar. How many LVBs supporting a given bar? Less than 12 is my guess.

My point is LVBs don't make or break the bottom line for a KB. They make money for the KBGs. But the Mama's need enough eye-candy KBGs to attract and keep regular As, Bs, and D group customers. Otherwise they go to regular local bars for eye-candy and attention..

Me Cook
05-07-20, 17:12
Survival is business for the KBGs (big business on the outside of the KB, that is).

Not many problematic rules nowadays. Not saying 'anything goes,' but willing pussy gets the attention despite the COVID 19.

In the past, yeah. Although sometimes still liddat, the rules have kinda lapsed and laxed now; besides, a few KBGs come from the adult industry on the mainland, Korea, and Japan anyway.

Now you know why she 'rock star' (IMO). Get average of 5-6 guys chasing one KBG regardless of their looks or age; popular KBGs often get at least 20-30 chasers. When the gov gives the green light for restaurants and bars, going be mean.Only the mama can enforce the rules. If her top money producers or the customers complain she will, otherwise she probably won't. Warriorforlife's Fox got me in trouble on several occasions with one of my favorite KBGs by showing text messages from me. You better have a good explanation on why your phone number is saved on another kbg phone and why you are texting her when that happens. Other KBGs have talked about me among themselves as well. Next thing I know the girls are trying penalize me with the "Playa" tax surcharge. Forget that and time to move on.

A top kbg will probably have time for only 2-4 LVBs that she opens her legs for and another half dozen that are seriously trying for a chance. That doesn't count for the pabos that buy her a few drinks and never really pursue her. Nice thing about being a LVB is that the other kgirls won't hustle you for drinks at the bar your kgirl works at.

I try to avoid the old ugly ones and the ones that play inside the bar. I would rather go to a Korean AMP instead. So I try not go to the Vietnamese bars with the sticky floors and the Korean bars like Waterfall with the ugly old ones that are more than willing to unzip your pants. I guess you can break the Korean bar girl rules at a Vietnamese bar and with some KBGs. It is not my experience with them, but I also don't want to wake up in the morning with a bar girl that is not my type. I prefer the ones with some Korean room salon experience. I have a couple of beautiful Korean bar girls that I have been seeing outside of the bar and going to bed with for several years now.

I guess everyone has a different reason to go bar. I go bar to do my required appointment times for my KBGs that I am a LVB as well as to look for a replacement kbg when needed. You never know when the kbg or yourself will get tired of the relationship and move on. I don't know where to find a hot kgirl to be a sugar baby for a old guy anywhere else. If you know, please share.

Honolulu Yobo
05-07-20, 17:53
If you want to minimize your risk of being caught by another KBG, don't go on Kakao Talk. If they know your name and phone number, they can check who you are friends with. Not a good thing.

Only the mama can enforce the rules. If her top money producers or the customers complain she will, otherwise she probably won't. Warriorforlife's Fox got me in trouble on several occasions with one of my favorite KBGs by showing text messages from me. You better have a good explanation on why your phone number is saved on another kbg phone and why you are texting her when that happens. Other KBGs have talked about me among themselves as well. Next thing I know the girls are trying penalize me with the "Playa" tax surcharge. Forget that and time to move on.

A top kbg will probably have time for only 2-4 LVBs that she opens her legs for and another half dozen that are seriously trying for a chance. That doesn't count for the pabos that buy her a few drinks and never really pursue her. Nice thing about being a LVB is that the other kgirls won't hustle you for drinks at the bar your kgirl works at.

I try to avoid the old ugly ones and the ones that play inside the bar. I would rather go to a Korean AMP instead. So I try not go to the Vietnamese bars with the sticky floors and the Korean bars like Waterfall with the ugly old ones that are more than willing to unzip your pants. I guess you can break the Korean bar girl rules at a Vietnamese bar and with some KBGs. It is not my experience with them, but I also don't want to wake up in the morning with a bar girl that is not my type. I prefer the ones with some Korean room salon experience. I have a couple of beautiful Korean bar girls that I have been seeing outside of the bar and going to bed with for several years now.

I guess everyone has a different reason to go bar. I go bar to do my required appointment times for my KBGs that I am a LVB as well as to look for a replacement kbg when needed. You never know when the kbg or yourself will get tired of the relationship and move on. I don't know where to find a hot kgirl to be a sugar baby for a old guy anywhere else. If you know, please share.

MitsFunai
05-07-20, 18:59
Warriorforlife's Fox got me in trouble on several occasions with one of my favorite KBGs by showing text messages from me. Other KBGs have talked about me among themselves as well. Next thing I know the girls are trying penalize me with the "Playa" tax surcharge. Forget that and time to move on.
I guess everyone has a different reason to go bar. I go bar to do my required appointment times for my KBGs that I am a LVB as well as to look for a replacement kbg when needed. You never know when the kbg or yourself will get tired of the relationship and move on. I don't know where to find a hot kgirl to be a sugar baby for a old guy anywhere else. If you know, please share.Only in the KB can an 'instant girlfriend' be acquired and replaced with some effort. As stated, everybody there for almost different reasons. In the KB, my mantra: no talk about me and, if I no like, no complaints (just no come back again). Finally, good to play with (Fox get one good body) but no good get involved (no get engaged and bring Fox home to meet your family) with one active KBG.

If you want to minimize your risk of being caught by another KBG, don't go on Kakao Talk. If they know your name and phone number, they can check who you are friends with. Not a good thing.KT is very popular but the KB / KBG Honolulu Router is lightning quick, pretty accurate, and deadly.

WarriorForLife
05-07-20, 23:51
Sorry to hear Honey Fox got you in trouble. She must be drunk that day. Usually Honey Fox is as innocent as an like an angel.

Only the mama can enforce the rules. If her top money producers or the customers complain she will, otherwise she probably won't. Warriorforlife's Fox got me in trouble on several occasions with one of my favorite KBGs by showing text messages from me. You better have a good explanation on why your phone number is saved on another kbg phone and why you are texting her when that happens. Other KBGs have talked about me among themselves as well. Next thing I know the girls are trying penalize me with the "Playa" tax surcharge. Forget that and time to move on.

I guess everyone has a different reason to go bar. I go bar to do my required appointment times for my KBGs that I am a LVB as well as to look for a replacement kbg when needed. You never know when the kbg or yourself will get tired of the relationship and move on. I don't know where to find a hot kgirl to be a sugar baby for a old guy anywhere else. If you know, please share..

Me Cook
05-08-20, 13:43
Sorry to hear Honey Fox got you in trouble. She must be drunk that day. Usually Honey Fox is as innocent as an like an angel.

.She got me in trouble by sharing my texts that she had on her phone. I wasn't there in person when she did that. I am not your Fox's LVB. It would be a very bad situation if I was a LVB with both girls. Those KBGs are very jealous on who has access to your wallet. They will make you pay for it big time if they find out somebody else has access to their money in your wallet. We are not much more than a source of income. Lucky for me I that I could get away with the lines "but I thought she your friend. She texted me first And "but she not as beautiful as you. She is much fatter than you and not as smart as you."

Glogauer
05-08-20, 21:06
If you want to minimize your risk of being caught by another KBG, don't go on Kakao Talk. If they know your name and phone number, they can check who you are friends with. Not a good thing.WHAAAT? Thanks for the tip on KakaoTalk. I didn't know you can do that. Please explain to me how I can see who are friends of the KBGs for whom I have names and numbers.

All good points on sex with KBGs. In the past, I really didn't care about repeat sex with a KBG because for the most part it was a once-and-done hunting expedition. However, recently I have "caught a feeling" and experienced the highs and lows of being a pabo-LVB. Not something I recommend. Maintain your social distancing protocols and protect your heart.

GG.

Blade82
05-09-20, 11:56
If you want to minimize your risk of being caught by another KBG, don't go on Kakao Talk. If they know your name and phone number, they can check who you are friends with. Not a good thing.KakaoTalk is just a chat app like line and wechat. Your phone number will just give one access to your profile and pics. If you're dicking around with the addons like kakaostory, then maybe they can see your friends list. But every bg I have, I can only talk and see their posted pics.

Me Cook
05-09-20, 15:28
All good points on sex with KBGs. In the past, I really didn't care about repeat sex with a KBG because for the most part it was a once-and-done hunting expedition. However, recently I have "caught a feeling" and experienced the highs and lows of being a pabo-LVB. Not something I recommend. Maintain your social distancing protocols and protect your heart.

GG.I agree about social distancing. Keep them as a side dish and don't let them move in with you. Been there and done that. Now I know better from making that nasty mistake. They are not worth the headaches of being your main course. Way too much drama with them unless you two are planning for her to quit working bar. Even then seems iffy to me

Me Cook
05-09-20, 17:25
These women can be scandalous and I've had their friends whispering me crazy shit right next to my girlfriend. Smart bar girls don't trust their friends either.Was that kbg BSing you or did you take her up on her offers? I have seen that also as they can get away with the "I was just checking to see if he was loyal to you" It is a good way for them to get you to open your wallet. It is just too dangerous for me to find out if they are telling the truth or just BS. I generally don't want to knowingly fall into a drama trap that these girls set for us.

WarriorForLife
05-10-20, 17:50
Heard mama is trying to come up a plan of how are they going to implement a 6 foot distance between customers and workers. Face mask probably is required for all workers and customers, like the beauty salons that opened up in the mainland. Liability is a major concern if work places is not go according to CDC and State guidance.

Me Cook
05-11-20, 13:51
Heard mama is trying to come up a plan of how are they going to implement a 6 foot distance between customers and workers. Face mask probably is required for all workers and customers, like the beauty salons that opened up in the mainland. Liability is a major concern if work places is not go according to CDC and State guidance.If liability is a concern, then they can create a informed consent liability waiver where the customer / worker assumes any risk of catching the illness if they stay in the bar. Similar to what you sign when you to jump out of a plane with a parachute.

Da Game
05-11-20, 18:12
Since we can't go to any bars maybe we can talk about them. Do you frequent more town bars, Kalihi establishments or Aiea and beyond? Do you normally go to only one favorite bar or do you hop around? Feel free to share your favorite bar or your normal bar-hopping routine.

Asstro
05-12-20, 03:14
Heard mama is trying to come up a plan of how are they going to implement a 6 foot distance between customers and workers. Face mask probably is required for all workers and customers, like the beauty salons that opened up in the mainland. Liability is a major concern if work places is not go according to CDC and State guidance.If they can get $20 drinks out of us while staying 6' away, we are really pabo (estupido), and they are genius talented KBG.

WarriorForLife
05-13-20, 15:40
No more karaoke room and probably food will not be served.

If they can get $20 drinks out of us while staying 6' away, we are really pabo (estupido), and they are genius talented KBG..

Captin Crunch
05-13-20, 18:29
No more karaoke room and probably food will not be served.

.Why wouldn't they serve food?

WarriorForLife
05-14-20, 00:07
It is same reason why restaurants only serve takeout. Most of the bar food are fingers licking good. The easiest way to transmit virus when you eat it with your hands.

Why wouldn't they serve food?.

MitsFunai
05-14-20, 17:26
Heard mama is trying to come up a plan of how are they going to implement a 6 foot distance between customers and workers. Face mask probably is required for all workers and customers, like the beauty salons that opened up in the mainland. Liability is a major concern if work places is not go according to CDC and State guidance.By the time bars and gyms get the green light, no more already or very few in existence. The KBs start may want to start making use of their restaurant and liquor licenses ASAP (like two weeks ago) for take-out meals and liquor items, I'm pretty sure they can get one reliable stable of KBGs willing to work and, on the sly, get some nekos in the 'private' booths; pretty sure some KBGs would take the chance to come in and work their magic.

If they don't know can take-out food and liquor, then somebody should try and put the idea in their ears. Main thing can still continue making contacts and relationships with the regular customers and their LVBs. Besides, I bet lots of guys like see them KBGs like right now, IMO.

Just a thought.

Blackbriar
05-14-20, 18:00
By the time bars and gyms get the green light, no more already or very few in existence. The KBs start may want to start making use of their restaurant and liquor licenses ASAP (like two weeks ago) for take-out meals and liquor items, I'm pretty sure they can get one reliable stable of KBGs willing to work and, on the sly, get some nekos in the 'private' booths; pretty sure some KBGs would take the chance to come in and work their magic.

If they don't know can take-out food and liquor, then somebody should try and put the idea in their ears. Main thing can still continue making contacts and relationships with the regular customers and their LVBs. Besides, I bet lots of guys like see them KBGs like right now, IMO.

Just a thought.Order a steak over the phone and get it delivered to your car and upgrade to the BBBJTC. Money maker right there.

Me Cook
05-14-20, 18:28
By the time bars and gyms get the green light, no more already or very few in existence. The KBs start may want to start making use of their restaurant and liquor licenses ASAP (like two weeks ago) for take-out meals and liquor items, I'm pretty sure they can get one reliable stable of KBGs willing to work and, on the sly, get some nekos in the 'private' booths; pretty sure some KBGs would take the chance to come in and work their magic.

Just a thought.Most of the KBGs that I am talking with now are freaked out about the corona virus. I don't know if many would be up for that. They are scared to go out but may meet with their regular customers that they know and love. I am seeing my KBGs on a regular basis. And now I don't have to buy any Nekos. Do you have your favorite KBGs phone number? I thought that was the first thing you did when you found someone you liked.

The bar mamas are definitely screwed. I wish them luck. I think they should try to open when the restaurants do since their names are like "Ashley restaurant and lounge".

Me Cook
05-14-20, 18:30
It is same reason why restaurants only serve takeout. Most of the bar food are fingers licking good. The easiest way to transmit virus when you eat it with your hands.

.Maybe you should try eating with chopsticks instead of your fingers.

Glogauer
05-14-20, 19:08

Just a thought.Sandra Mama just pushed out on KakaoTalk that Splash is offering take-out beginning Monday. Not really sure if it only applies to food and drinks, though.

GG.

WarriorForLife
05-14-20, 19:37
Have you try to eat peanuts and chips with chopsticks?

Maybe you should try eating with chopsticks instead of your fingers..

MitsFunai
05-14-20, 21:46
Get one special proviso by the gov that allows restaurants and bars to sell take-out food and liquor during the pandemic until further notice; would be foolish of KBs not to take advantage of this chance to do some bijiness (instead of being depressed, make anxiety, or doing risky 'home champagne'). No dine in, no sit down; just order, pickup food / liquor, pay at the door (entrance blocked by a six foot table with splash guard), jogeum jabdam, leave (or whatever).

After two months of stay-at-home and low reportable cases of COVID, maybe good just for see / smell / taste some KB food and KBGs, if any. Keep it safe and take care.

Me Cook
05-15-20, 01:28
Have you try to eat peanuts and chips with chopsticks?

.I don't think you need a kitchen to fix peanut and chips.

Idusixtyning
05-15-20, 03:02
Heard mama is trying to come up a plan of how are they going to implement a 6 foot distance between customers and workers. Face mask probably is required for all workers and customers, like the beauty salons that opened up in the mainland. Liability is a major concern if work places is not go according to CDC and State guidance.

If they can get $20 drinks out of us while staying 6' away, we are really pabo (estupido), and they are genius talented KBG.I'd be up for buying drinks if the KBGs would do a private strip tease and strip totally naked in a karaoke room 6 feet away from me.

Gargoyles1
05-15-20, 03:55
Sandra Mama just pushed out on KakaoTalk that Splash is offering take-out beginning Monday. Not really sure if it only applies to food and drinks, though.

GG.That's the loop hole for bars. Ever ask a new girl why they came over here. Cause they saw an ad for a restaurant and night club. That's what lure them here. The. They find out it's a bar. But the money was to good to stop at the moment. All they do is drink green tea.

WarriorForLife
05-15-20, 05:59
KBs kitchen might be a thing of eliminating temporary unless mama can come up with a plan to comply with the strict state mandate. Mask is absolute required for all restaurant servers, waitresses, food handlers, etc. That means princesses will have to wear mask if they bring food or drinks to your table. To maintain the 6 ft distance at the bar counter. They probably will only allow patrons to sit at every other seat to comply with the mandate. Bars and restaurants are at high risk. So a major outbreak or relapse could happen if they don't be careful and comply with the rules.

I don't think you need a kitchen to fix peanut and chips.

Glogauer
05-15-20, 18:06
KBs kitchen might be a thing of eliminating temporary unless mama can come up with a plan to comply with the strict state mandate. Mask is absolute required for all restaurant servers, waitresses, food handlers, etc. That means princesses will have to wear mask if they bring food or drinks to your table. To maintain the 6 ft distance at the bar counter. They probably will only allow patrons to sit at every other seat to comply with the mandate. Bars and restaurants are at high risk. So a major outbreak or relapse could happen if they don't be careful and comply with the rules.Hehe. IMO, most women look alot better from just the nose up. This might be an opportunity for the ugly KBGs with nice bodies to earn a pay raise!

GG.

WarriorForLife
05-15-20, 19:24
No sports on TV these days. They better have some entertainment at bars or drinkers will bore to dealth.

Hehe. IMO, most women look alot better from just the nose up. This might be an opportunity for the ugly KBGs with nice bodies to earn a pay raise!

GG..

WarriorForLife
05-17-20, 20:51
Heard bars target opening date is on June 6, same time as resturants. It is going to be a major change with rules implemented. LVBs and princesses will not like that, stay tuned.

Mushi
05-18-20, 15:54
A KBG friend telling me Cleopatra been open twice already but not sure if still open.

Green Tea has someone taking customer in behind locked doors. Not sure if Sandy or not. If they get caught, they can start a GO Fund Me and possibly get a whole bunch of $ from sympathizers.

WarriorForLife
05-18-20, 16:58
Gov stated bars without a kitchen will be at the highest risk and last to open. He did not mention when the hostess bars will be reopened. Restaurants will use a one time use plates and cups. Bars probably will be the same. Just image you will be drinking your liquor out of a paper cup?

Heard bars target opening date is on June 6, same time as resturants. It is going to be a major change with rules implemented. LVBs and princesses will not like that, stay tuned..

GlitterUnicorn
05-18-20, 21:30
Gov stated bars without a kitchen will be at the highest risk and last to open. He did not mention when the hostess bars will be reopened. Restaurants will use a one time use plates and cups. Bars probably will be the same. Just image you will be drinking your liquor out of a paper cup?.Nah Man. Red Solo Cup.

BeaverLiquor
05-18-20, 22:09
The other day I went to one of the "prohibition" bars.

I thought l would feel cool to be a rebel outlaw thumbing my nose at the government stay at home order and the leaders imposing it.

Being a rebel outlaw wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Turns out I was more of a Pussy Wuss Ass! I sat there trying to distance myself as best I could from the other unmasked rebel outlaws near me. Then there was no sports to watch and keep my mind off of all the peril I was exposing myself to. Yup, that's all I need to get busted and cited for violating the stay at home order and fined $5000. Or actually catch the covid virus from some asymptomatic unmasked fellow rebel outlaw or food and drink server. Then there were only two wahines working, to the dozen or so outlaw rebels that were there. My worrying got the best of me and ended up not staying long.

It's hard to be a tough rebel outlaw in these times of corona!

WarriorForLife
05-19-20, 05:52
Just heard bars will not be opened in June. So the earliest opening will probably be in July. So whatever bars opening before the ban lift off is outlawed. Drinkers take your own risk. Good luck and be safe!

The other day I went to one of the "prohibition" bars.

I thought l would feel cool to be a rebel outlaw thumbing my nose at the government stay at home order and the leaders imposing it.

Being a rebel outlaw wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Turns out I was more of a Pussy Wuss Ass! I sat there trying to distance myself as best I could from the other unmasked rebel outlaws near me. Then there was no sports to watch and keep my mind off of all the peril I was exposing myself to. Yup, that's all I need to get busted and cited for violating the stay at home order and fined $5000. Or actually catch the covid virus from some asymptomatic unmasked fellow rebel outlaw or food and drink server. Then there were only two wahines working, to the dozen or so outlaw rebels that were there. My worrying got the best of me and ended up not staying long.

It's hard to be a tough rebel outlaw in these times of corona!.

Xyz808
05-19-20, 12:03
Just heard bars will not be opened in June. So the earliest opening will probably be in July. So whatever bars opening before the ban lift off is outlawed. Drinkers take your own risk. Good luck and be safe!.If you got a kitchen in your bar, why not have a couple of menu items created so you can operate under restaurant guidelines? Got to evolve for stay afloat. The dancers at 939 had a Bikini car wash last weekend and I heard there was a pretty long line so it was a success. KB's and reg bars for that matter just offer a curry / stew dish, steak, BBQ chic and done. Drinks too of course.

WarriorForLife
05-19-20, 17:39
Yes they probably could open up as resturant status if they have a kitchen. But as soon as liquor is served and princesses interact with customers. Then the establishments might get into deep kimchee. Risking of big fine and lose bar license could happens.

If you got a kitchen in your bar, why not have a couple of menu items created so you can operate under restaurant guidelines? Got to evolve for stay afloat. The dancers at 939 had a Bikini car wash last weekend and I heard there was a pretty long line so it was a success. KB's and reg bars for that matter just offer a curry / stew dish, steak, BBQ chic and done. Drinks too of course..

MitsFunai
05-19-20, 19:40
Yes they probably could open up as resturant status if they have a kitchen. But as soon as liquor is served and princesses interact with customers. Then the establishments might get into deep kimchee. Risking of big fine and lose bar license could happens.I just got to be somewhere that first day of KB opening ceremonies, LOL. Going be one hoot and a shit with all the cast and characters trying to get theirs, wherever it may be, whatever is still standing, and whomever shows up. Too bad not going be until get one vaccine, not Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate 200 mg. (with Clorox back).

JackMayhoff
05-19-20, 21:39
Yes they probably could open up as resturant status if they have a kitchen. But as soon as liquor is served and princesses interact with customers. Then the establishments might get into deep kimchee. Risking of big fine and lose bar license could happens.Most hostess bars have kitchens so they will be OK to open, they just going to have to treat the bargirls like customers, which they basically do anyway when lc walks in. I feel bad for bars like Kelly oneal and Irish rose that don't have kitchens because they won't be able to open until July and will most likely have to shut down for good. The city doesn't really seem to care.

Prudential808
05-20-20, 01:41
Though reopen, there was not busy crowded business.

Not that hundreds line up waiting for their seat. Rather it is more to reduce fixed maintenance cost than getting profit. Still nervous and cautious. South states seem to be more bald but they care and worry too.

I think Hawaii will be no different. Reopen but not many, if regulars are old and most Hawaii's night entertainment ladies are not young, will hesitate and owners and workers all will be still cautious. There will be happy to meet again greet, not crazy honey fuck kiss party. Many suspect modern a vaccine must be fraud and maybe virus will hover for 24 months. How many honey bar, fuck parlor can survive? As someone point out, I am sending useless stupid msg that oh sexy I miss you please take care see you soon in case I may need reliable out all date.

Xyz808
05-20-20, 04:14
Yes they probably could open up as resturant status if they have a kitchen. But as soon as liquor is served and princesses interact with customers. Then the establishments might get into deep kimchee. Risking of big fine and lose bar license could happens.Serving Alcohol shouldn't be an issue, Just the social distancing aspect. Definitely going to be interesting moving forward.

WarriorForLife
05-21-20, 04:06
Smaller bars will have problem of social distancing. They probably will have to close every other seats at bar counter and every other booths. Princesses and customers are the hardest hurdle to practice 6 ft distancing. Booth seats distance isn't 6 ft apart even.

When you sit directly across from each other.

Serving Alcohol shouldn't be an issue, Just the social distancing aspect. Definitely going to be interesting moving forward..

Thumperforq
05-21-20, 13:22
Smaller bars will have problem of social distancing. They probably will have to close every other seats at bar counter and every other booths. Princesses and customers are the hardest hurdle to practice 6 ft distancing. Booth seats distance isn't 6 ft apart even.

When you sit directly across from each other.

.Just serve drinks with at least 60% alcohol. No watered down or fake drinks for the kbg. All in the interest of covid protection. Kill the virus before any licking, sucking, or kissing. No can use fingers, only tongue. LOL.

DreamGirls100
05-21-20, 17:23
One of popular site, the oldest lgtb club in San Francisco announced permanent closing owing to financial pressure from virus outbreak. That bar is for all. That is not the only and the last in nightlife entertainment business. I think very soon many of Hawaii's entertainment biz will choose out of business.

Incogfilipino
05-21-20, 19:00
Just serve drinks with at least 60% alcohol. No watered down or fake drinks for the kbg. All in the interest of covid protection. Kill the virus before any licking, sucking, or kissing. No can use fingers, only tongue. LOL.Most alcohol is only 80 proof, which is only 40% alcohol. Going to be tough unless they start serving moonshine.

WarriorForLife
05-21-20, 20:02
There is one way you can get by 6 ft distancing. If the KBG and you living under the same roof. Just show I'd to IC when they come. You should be safe.

Just serve drinks with at least 60% alcohol. No watered down or fake drinks for the kbg. All in the interest of covid protection. Kill the virus before any licking, sucking, or kissing. No can use fingers, only tongue. LOL..

Glogauer
05-21-20, 23:45
There is one way you can get by 6 ft distancing. If the KBG and you living under the same roof. Just show I'd to IC when they come. You should be safe.

.Hey WFL. I think you're on to something. Maybe KBs can rebrand themselves as temporary marriage centers. I think there is a precedent for "pleasure marriages" practiced by Muslims in the UK. Too bad Mohammad forbid the consumption of alcohol. Somebody. Quick - found a new religion based upon temporary marriages and get non-profit status while you're at it! If alcohol consumption is part of the church coupling ceremony, we could get the ACLU to help us exercise our religious freedoms free from prosecution. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, baby! Got to go to church for the happy hour small group meetings. If Joseph Smith can do it, I'm sure somebody else can be similarly inspired.

GG.

Hawaiivb
05-22-20, 00:39
Clubs like waterfall are usually pretty empty so they just need to move some booths around put up some shower curtains between the booths and they should be good to go! The karaoke room in the back they could put a clear shower curtain down the middle.

WarriorForLife
05-22-20, 02:48
I have seen many husband and wife couple living at the same roof at KBs. Husband drop wife off and have couple of shots at the bar. It happens. So if have a BG as your other half. Just show your identification to LC. Don't think they will separate you.

Hey WFL. I think you're on to something. Maybe KBs can rebrand themselves as temporary marriage centers. I think there is a precedent for "pleasure marriages" practiced by Muslims in the UK. Too bad Mohammad forbid the consumption of alcohol. Somebody. Quick - found a new religion based upon temporary marriages and get non-profit status while you're at it! If alcohol consumption is part of the church coupling ceremony, we could get the ACLU to help us exercise our religious freedoms free from prosecution. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, baby! Got to go to church for the happy hour small group meetings. If Joseph Smith can do it, I'm sure somebody else can be similarly inspired.

GG..

Glogauer
05-22-20, 20:19
I have seen many husband and wife couple living at the same roof at KBs. Husband drop wife off and have couple of shots at the bar. It happens. So if have a BG as your other half. Just show your identification to LC. Don't think they will separate you.
.Damn! I absolutely cannot fathom that. I hope I am not personally offending any members here, but that arrangement isn't too far removed from a husband pimping out his wife on the sidewalk outside of their home. PM me the married KBGs who have dutiful assenting cuckolds. That is kinky!

GG.

WarriorForLife
05-23-20, 01:02
I know at least 2 married couples, one guy is a soldier from Wheeler base, his wife work at a bar at Pearl City. The other guy is a taxi driver, his wife work at a bar on Makaloa. Both BGs are known players. But the thing is their husbands might not know what is going on at work place.

Damn! I absolutely cannot fathom that. I hope I am not personally offending any members here, but that arrangement isn't too far removed from a husband pimping out his wife on the sidewalk outside of their home. PM me the married KBGs who have dutiful assenting cuckolds. That is kinky!

GG..

MitsFunai
05-23-20, 12:34
Both BGs are known players. But the thing is their husbands might not know what is going on at work place.Be careful, braddahs. Remember the Ktaxi driver who when shoot his KBG wife (in a room with a customer) at Club Yokohama many years ago; wife died, he shot himself and died a few days later. It's a process of manipulation by KBGs for income, pride, and ego.

WarriorForLife
05-23-20, 14:52
You always hear so and so KBGs are married at, cause among jealous co-workers can't keep a serect and like to spill the beans. The KBGs husband probably know what is going on at work place. The money is good and most of them just keep their one eye shut. One grandma BG with 3 kids married for long time still working and her husband drop her off everyday.

Be careful, braddahs. Remember the Ktaxi driver who when shoot his KBG wife (in a room with a customer) at Club Yokohama many years ago; wife died, he shot himself and died a few days later. It's a process of manipulation by KBGs for income, pride, and ego..

Me Cook
05-23-20, 15:31
Damn! I absolutely cannot fathom that. I hope I am not personally offending any members here, but that arrangement isn't too far removed from a husband pimping out his wife on the sidewalk outside of their home. PM me the married KBGs who have dutiful assenting cuckolds. That is kinky!

GG.I know several KBGs who are married. Some of them have been talked about quite a bit on this forum. You will be surprised. Many of them dont let their husbands come visit them when they are working. Some of them act like they are not married at all. The kbg wireless will let you in on which ones are married. If you marry a bargirl or a prostitute, you should not have any high expectations for them to be faithful to you if they keep working their same jobs as before. The Only way they may change is if they leave their old jobs behind and never go back. Some guys have married them and they have left their old lives to become stay at home moms or they travel the world with their husbands. If they keep working their old jobs, they are looked down on for marrying a loser.

If they don't want to stop working their old jobs, then don't marry them unless you want to pimp out your wife.

MitsFunai
05-23-20, 19:46
The usual time frame for KBGs or AMPGs that marry, leave the business, and eventually return to same is two years. The return is normally prompted by (duh) money (or lack thereof); after living the KB or AMP life for one while, no can get used to or be satisfied with domestic relations. Getting married and leaving the business to start one new life was all one pipe dream after all. Hoping some matches become successful but no can fight the odds. Good luck.

ClaraForever
05-23-20, 20:44
The usual time frame for KBGs or AMPGs that marry, leave the business, and eventually return to same is two years. The return is normally prompted by (duh) money (or lack thereof); after living the KB or AMP life for one while, no can get used to or be satisfied with domestic relations. Getting married and leaving the business to start one new life was all one pipe dream after all. Hoping some matches become successful but no can fight the odds. Good luck.Believing their body deserve so high.

55 years old korean bar girls with limited language and academic, family background want husband whose net income is more than 200 K a year.

Successful lawyer, financial manager, real estate mogul. Will those men marry foreign old sex workers when they can find successful female professional with ivy league degree or miss USA hawaii or clean lady from rich family??

MitsFunai
05-24-20, 09:58
Successful lawyer, financial manager, real estate mogul. Will those men marry foreign old sex workers when they can find successful female professional with ivy league degree or miss USA hawaii or clean lady from rich family??Yups, dey will get involved with one clever actress (BTW, clever actresses come in all shapes and colors). The lonely, sensitive, naive ones usually get played by these actresses; playas bring their game, patience, and charm to the actresses and pique their interests. The key word is 'involved;' playas no get involved and are able to successfully 'read' and time the situation, whatever it may be. IMO, it has nothing to do with being smart or stupid.

HappyEnd
05-25-20, 10:37
Hey,

I know this may be a very newbie request, but I'm moving to Hawaii and am very interested in these Korean Bars. I've been reading on this forum and tried doing some research, but am still confused on how these things work. If someone could PM me some clarification on what services / price point are we talking about here. Last time I was there I hit up Happiness, but wasn't able to head over to any KBs. If you another forum or place to help me understand what I'm getting into that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

WarriorForLife
05-25-20, 18:24
Save your money, nothing good at KBs these days. Seriously!

Hey,

I know this may be a very newbie request, but I'm moving to Hawaii and am very interested in these Korean Bars. I've been reading on this forum and tried doing some research, but am still confused on how these things work. If someone could PM me some clarification on what services / price point are we talking about here. Last time I was there I hit up Happiness, but wasn't able to head over to any KBs. If you another forum or place to help me understand what I'm getting into that would be awesome. Thanks in advance..

Honolulu Yobo
05-26-20, 00:40
I agree with WFL, there is nothing in those bars that is worth chasing.

They only think of you as an ATM.

The good looking young princesses are not interested in fooling around, they only want you to buy them drinks for companionship.

The ones in their late 30's 40's are professionals, and will do the same except they are faster in withdrawing the money from the ATM. The ones that will play, are at retirement age, 10 years ago. They are still going to cost you money.

Way cheaper if you go the massage parlor and get your rocks off. $ 200. Vs $1,000's, if you even get any.

Money spent on these ladies are like the disclaimer that the escorts use: donations are for time and company; anything else is up to the ladies discression.

May I ask if you are young and handsome, or old and rich?

Hey,

I know this may be a very newbie request, but I'm moving to Hawaii and am very interested in these Korean Bars. I've been reading on this forum and tried doing some research, but am still confused on how these things work. If someone could PM me some clarification on what services / price point are we talking about here. Last time I was there I hit up Happiness, but wasn't able to head over to any KBs. If you another forum or place to help me understand what I'm getting into that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

TropicalSex
05-26-20, 01:54
Hey,

I know this may be a very newbie request, but I'm moving to Hawaii and am very interested in these Korean Bars. I've been reading on this forum and tried doing some research, but am still confused on how these things work. If someone could PM me some clarification on what services / price point are we talking about here. Last time I was there I hit up Happiness, but wasn't able to head over to any KBs. If you another forum or place to help me understand what I'm getting into that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.The golden age of KB is over. There was a time back in the 70's you could buy women drinks for $5 that was an awesome time, I guess that shows my age hehe. Nowadays, it's all about the benjis, $20 a drink is standard and women are all business like. I used to have a lot of KB gfs and they were never interested in just the benjis as much as they are these days, they were really into a relationship.

The way I figure, the KB girls are transplants from Korea and the scene is also dying there as well, used to be whole streets of KBs in Korea and those are dying, maybe it's only half a street these days, so the old generation transplants are gone and the new ones coming in have a different mentality, a more independent Korean identity rather than the Korea war era mentality, so those old KB days are gone.

Besides, KBs are not going to be open anytime soon because we are still in quarantine and these biz are not considered essential businesses and will be out for a long while and if any of them are still open after you can revisit that question again.

HapaBoy86
05-26-20, 03:04
Save your money, nothing good at KBs these days. Seriously!

.100% correct. Save you're $!

HappyEnd
05-26-20, 09:26
I agree with WFL, there is nothing in those bars that is worth chasing.

They only think of you as an ATM.

The good looking young princesses are not interested in fooling around, they only want you to buy them drinks for companionship.

The ones in their late 30's 40's are professionals, and will do the same except they are faster in withdrawing the money from the ATM. The ones that will play, are at retirement age, 10 years ago. They are still going to cost you money.

Way cheaper if you go the massage parlor and get your rocks off. $ 200. Vs $1,000's, if you even get any.

Money spent on these ladies are like the disclaimer that the escorts use: donations are for time and company; anything else is up to the ladies discression.

May I ask if you are young and handsome, or old and rich?Thanks for all the valuable info. I would say closer to the young side and am financially comfortable. I would not really enjoy spending $1000 on any girl. I see this page is really active and was hoping there would be some better action. I spent a month over on Korea and had a really good time once you know what you're getting into. Thanks again.

MitsFunai
05-26-20, 12:50
Save your money, nothing good at KBs these days. Seriously!If you're going for the drinks, eats, scuttlebutt, then most places are OK. Anything more than that and it will "cost" you.

I agree with WFL, there is nothing in those bars that is worth chasing. They only think of you as an ATM.They're all actresses and it's not about who you like but rather about who likes you. It's all business in the KB for the KBGs.

The golden age of KB is over. There was a time back in the 70's you could buy women drinks for $5 that was an awesome time, I guess that shows my age hehe. Your age, appearance, smell, mentality, status, etc. , doesn't matter. As long as you spend all you got, "you the best. ".

Thanks for all the valuable info. I would say closer to the young side and am financially comfortable. I would not really enjoy spending $1000 on any girl. I see this page is really active and was hoping there would be some better action. I spent a month over on Korea and had a really good time once you know what you're getting into. Thanks again.Good luck. It's like kicking a dead horse already: waste time, they not going feel nothing, and not going get any good outcomes. The future is bright if you just no get involved.