PDA

View Full Version : Korean Bar Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

Jan Fortifore
12-05-16, 05:24
Any new talent at star lite?Two friends and I hit this bar Sunday night to watch the Carolina v. Seattle game. Many men in the booths behind us, as we took seats at the bar. Many bar maids off on their own with their phones on Ewa end of the bar. No one came up to us, even though we were hoping to meet a couple ladies unfamiliar to us. I saw one Korean bar maid with great cleavage showing in whom I'd have invested. Never got her name. No sight of Marie, who my pal Pete was hoping to see. He texted her, without a response. We called it an early night.

January44.

Lualualei808
12-09-16, 13:35
Heard EG is having Christmas ticket party next week - $30 per ticket. Anyplace else having ticket party? Foods and drinks for $30? I don' t eat and drink much so not worth it to me, unless there will be special food.

John Ross
12-09-16, 18:08
Heard EG is having Christmas ticket party next week - $30 per ticket. Anyplace else having ticket party? Foods and drinks for $30? I don' t eat and drink much so not worth it to me, unless there will be special food.Just food, no drinks. Mimi is getting in a year end cash grab from the girls and / or customers.

MitsFunai
12-10-16, 11:13
Or whatever it's called now. One of the last bastions of the sacred $2. 00 beers; Nina and Ray as bartending team (with pupus); specific workdays besides Saturday unknown; counter busy. Strangely, the Pagoda on Rycroft serving $2. 00 beer and $8. 00 prime rib pupu daily, 5-6 P (one hour only!

Ruby, working at Ashley's on Sheridan = small D's, 50 ish cute face, petite tight body; "I shy; man no have patience with me;" a challenge, I guess. Ha!

Jaritsuh2
12-12-16, 02:13
Heard EG is having Christmas ticket party next week - $30 per ticket. Anyplace else having ticket party? Foods and drinks for $30? I don' t eat and drink much so not worth it to me, unless there will be special food.Heard Splash has Christmas ticket as well, good for the 21st and 22nd. I didn't go into it further because going be hard to get away those days anyway FYI guys.

Kanuku
12-12-16, 03:42
Two friends and I hit this bar Sunday night to watch the Carolina v. Seattle game. Many men in the booths behind us, as we took seats at the bar. Many bar maids off on their own with their phones on Ewa end of the bar. No one came up to us, even though we were hoping to meet a couple ladies unfamiliar to us. I saw one Korean bar maid with great cleavage showing in whom I'd have invested. Never got her name. No sight of Marie, who my pal Pete was hoping to see. He texted her, without a response. We called it an early night.

January44.Spotlite is one of the better places in Kalihi. No new talent, but still got good looking players. It is all about timing, because the tier 1 girls may be in the party room. Always a good place for karaoke after 9 pm. Marie works when she needs extra money. This is just her fun / extra money job. Recommend you get her number and make an appointment.

My favorite karaoke singer at Spotlite is a Yuri. Sweet girl with a strong voice. Next would be be Chie at Rose (pearl Kai), petite lady with an excellent voice. Too bad she ain't a player, but that girl can sing. Latest info on Luna at Rose, is that her LVB has his DUI court date on the 20th. Hope you can donate. LE told me LVB did not have auto insurance. Damn, that sucks.

Mama Mia at Pearl Kai is having internal issues. New girls fighting with old girls regarding customers stepping thru the front door. Same situation all over. The pool of customers is shrinking. KBGs are getting rough. I can make money selling pepper spray.

John Ross
12-16-16, 00:54
The food was ok. The boneless kalbi was good and I ate lots of that. The chicken wings were so so. There was some kind of egg roll that was really crappy, and the sauce for it was nasty smelling. Chow mein with char siu was passable. The gift was a bath towel. I don't think I ate $30 of kalbi, but I didn't pay for the ticket either.

Jaritsuh2
12-17-16, 22:52
I was wondering if anyone had any info on new upscale place at the old Crystal Place location in the complex that houses the Korean Market on Keeaumoku? If remember correctly 3 floors involved with the third one being a cat house, other 2 levels regular bar? Not sure if this will be format but an upscale Gentleman's club like those in New York may have a chance with the upscale tourists it probably be out of reach for the run of the mill Kb day tripper.

Lualualei808
12-18-16, 02:30
I was wondering if anyone had any info on new upscale place at the old Crystal Place location in the complex that houses the Korean Market on Keeaumoku? If remember correctly 3 floors involved with the third one being a cat house, other 2 levels regular bar? Not sure if this will be format but an upscale Gentleman's club like those in New York may have a chance with the upscale tourists it probably be out of reach for the run of the mill Kb day tripper.Heard thru the KBG wireless that Mimi mama was interested in that bar. But with her giving up the Cold Noodle restaurant, we'll wait and see what happens. This bar might might be a good idea with the closure of many KB's due to the new condo's. But this upscale concept is not my style so probably will not go even to see how it is.

Fujikurasplice
12-18-16, 03:04
Holy shit, got some fricking old ladies here. Now I going have to poke my eyes out, my eyes hurt from seeing them.

Lumpia808
12-18-16, 05:49
Seen some old face from Evergreen at Five-0. Has it been that long where the girls I seen at Evergreen graduated to Kalihi? Anyway Kapiolani slow as fuck on a Saturday.

Kanuku
12-18-16, 09:30
Holy shit, got some fricking old ladies here. Now I going have to poke my eyes out, my eyes hurt from seeing them.Your post is hilarious, but accurate. I was at 5-0 several days ago to meet a drinking buddy. We looked around and said "holy shit, we need to get the fuck out of here". Those fugly ladies scared us and without thinking, we decided to play it safe at Mama Mia. That was stupid because the 6 pm traffic heading to Pearlridge really sucked. Should have gone to Cleopatra and see what Mama Kimberly had to offer.

Hello Kitty
12-18-16, 18:43
Holy shit, got some fricking old ladies here. Now I going have to poke my eyes out, my eyes hurt from seeing them.You went only 5-0 ?

Viet Whisperer
12-21-16, 13:29
Seen some old face from Evergreen at Five-0. Has it been that long where the girls I seen at Evergreen graduated to Kalihi? Anyway Kapiolani slow as fuck on a Saturday.I noticed the same thing. I seen Donna and another girl I can't remember from Evergreen in there. Sara seemed fun also but I can't remember where I've seen her before.

John Ross
12-22-16, 02:21
I noticed the same thing. I seen Donna and another girl I can't remember from Evergreen in there. Sara seemed fun also but I can't remember where I've seen her before.Sara with the succulent mammaries? She used to work all over the place, Cheers Station, D'Amour, Summit...

Johnny14
12-22-16, 04:37
Holy shit, got some fricking old ladies here. Now I going have to poke my eyes out, my eyes hurt from seeing them.If they're all granny type, then mama san should reflect it on the bar tabs and give customers an AARP senior discounted 1/2 price for over-used KBG no longer wanted at the popular bars. Only fair to the customers who happen to visit 5-0 which actually means 50 years or older granny with sagging breasts and very loose puntangs.

Hey its like taking a test drive in a new car dealer or a used car lot, who would you rather pay a higher tip to? Certainly not premium price for a used beat up car, same idea with these 50 plus KBG.

Viet Whisperer
12-22-16, 16:03
Sara with the succulent mammaries? She used to work all over the place, Cheers Station, D'Amour, Summit...I guess it was cheers station where I've seen her before.

BotoMoco
12-23-16, 16:52
Anybody get any action from Ivy or Yujin. Too hotties who are so fuckable LOL.

Booboo5
12-23-16, 23:50
Where is 50?

John Ross
12-24-16, 02:08
Anybody get any action from Ivy or Yujin. Too hotties who are so fuckable LOL.Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Where is 50?Same complex as McD's and Green Tee on Waiakamilo. 5-0 is on the mauka ewa corner of the property, next to Honu.

Cheez85
12-24-16, 02:47
Anybody get any action from Ivy or Yujin. Too hotties who are so fuckable LOL.Is that the older Ivy?

BotoMoco
12-24-16, 11:21
Is that the older Ivy?No younger ivy early 30's with the nice face and rack.

Lualualei808
12-24-16, 16:33
Which KB's will be open on Christmas day at 11:30 am For the NFL games?

Captin Crunch
12-24-16, 17:02
Sara with the succulent mammaries? She used to work all over the place, Cheers Station, D'Amour, Summit...What does Sara look like?

Kanuku
12-24-16, 21:24
Which KB's will be open on Christmas day at 11:30 am For the NFL games?Mama Mia will be open. My buddies and I will probably end up there to watch the game. Better.

TVs, seating, and girls. Too much drama at Club Rose to sit there for 3+ hours. Club Chance ain't even worth walking into.

The good news the girls who are working a lot during a the holidays need the money. It's been a slow holiday season at most bars. Some of the girls will give it up for rent money. Ask if they will be taking time off for the holidays and tune in to their response. Tell them you'll be getting a year-end bonus next week and see how the react. My friend already succeeded with a KBG that I thought would never take the money. Happy hunting why'all.

Ball519
12-25-16, 03:12
Mama mia in pearl kai is open. Happy holidays.

which kb's will be open on christmas day at 11:30 am for the nfl games?.

Kanuku
12-25-16, 04:28
Anybody get any action from Ivy or Yujin. Too hotties who are so fuckable LOL.Not personally, but she is a player. Told us she taking a short vacation, not sure when. If you show her the money, she will show you something. Don't be shy.

BotoMoco
12-26-16, 19:30
Not personally, but she is a player. Told us she taking a short vacation, not sure when. If you show her the money, she will show you something. Don't be shy.Show her the money?. Like flash or really get something?

Jj6969
12-26-16, 22:52
74 has changed name again.

What's up with all the security cameras in this place?

Kanuku
12-27-16, 03:15
Show her the money?. Like flash or really get something?You need to show that you are interested her. Then you need to show that you are worth cultivating as a customer (good job, listens when she speaks, dressed in business attire). You will have to spend money, but if you go later at night when she is feeling happy, you could save a couple Benjamins. In my opinion, you'd be better off at an AMP unless you hope to become her special customer.

Really comes down to several variables. If she finds you interesting, if she thinks you will be a loyal customer, if she is feeling aroused. I suggest having a plan of attack and be prepared to adjust to game time situations. You could score a TD on your first possession. Good luck.

Lualualei808
12-30-16, 09:00

What's up with all the security cameras in this place?Just passed by and noticed it is now " S and S" - Seri and Sunny?

HonoluluFatBoy
12-30-16, 17:48
Anyone know where the short, MILF Jay is now a days? Used to buy her drinks and get some action under the table at the old Club You and I. Heard that she got into a fight with Mama and moved to another bar in Kalihi.

Kanuku
12-30-16, 18:11
Well the rumor about seeing Luna with S. Why. In Vegas was true. They got married on the 28th.

My friend checked the marriage certificate records and texted me today.

I guess Luna hit the jackpot. Hope they fly Hawaiian Airlines. HA has been good whenever I go to Vegas.

Jaritsuh2
12-31-16, 21:29

What's up with all the security cameras in this place?There were always security cameras in that small bar and the coverage is pretty good just like Splash. FYI. Only Bathrooms not being monitored.

Jj6969
01-01-17, 10:17
There were always security cameras in that small bar and the coverage is pretty good just like Splash. FYI. Only Bathrooms not being monitored.Sorry haven't been to town side in ages so didn't know about all the surveillance. All the bars I checked that night were pretty empty.

MitsFunai
01-01-17, 11:05
There were always security cameras in that small bar and the coverage is pretty good just like Splash. FYI. Only Bathrooms not being monitored.KB business so slow now that they getting paranoid about everything; soon the toilet going be suspect. Nah, but seriously, one or two rogue KBGs or staff can bring one place down easily in one slow environment. Pretty soon they going be hiring spotters for stop the bleeding but more bettah lower the prices to fill the place and for some positive cash flow (rather than die like one rat) so can pay the bills. Take care the employees by creating opportunities for making money.

WillieWillie
01-01-17, 12:13
Take care the employees by creating opportunities for making money.Right on the money (no pun intended)! Mamas going to have to get their $hit together and start thinking outside the box, or they'll be gone. I suggest some enterprising Mama going "retro" for playoffs - $2 beers, legitimate pupus, and $10 bg drinks. I'm sure kbgs rather get ten $10 drinks then 1 big empty glass. WTF, it's only tea anyway! Come on Mamas, who's going to step up?

H Mobius
01-01-17, 19:26
I'm sure kbgs rather get ten $10 drinks then 1 big empty glass. WTF, it's only tea anyway!One would think so, but today's princesses (who do not receive proper training like the hostesses in the days of yore have) would rather miss out on $20 drinks to play on their phone while waiting for a walking ATM with the looks they prefer, or being directed by mama where to sit.

As Shipshape says, the customer now needs to provide food and entertainment for the BG (whereas it used to be the reverse); cash is not good enough. Logic does not apply in the KB world, so they will never benefit from the teachings of veterans like MitsFunai et al.

John Ross
01-01-17, 20:41
Right on the money (no pun intended)! Mamas going to have to get their $hit together and start thinking outside the box, or they'll be gone. I suggest some enterprising Mama going "retro" for playoffs - $2 beers, legitimate pupus, and $10 bg drinks. I'm sure kbgs rather get ten $10 drinks then 1 big empty glass. WTF, it's only tea anyway! Come on Mamas, who's going to step up?For us that makes sense. For the owner, it is hard as they have been around 20+ years and only know how to do things one way. You have to give Summit some credit for thinking a little differently. For the owners, it is just a money grab. Look at the crap food that was at EG for their ticket party. The guy that used to do the grilling for the bars on anniversaries and special occasions hasn't been seen in a coon's age.

We would love $10 nekos, but most of the girls won't go for it. They don't want to "work that hard" or stoop so low as to get a $10 neko. They expect the customer to come to them and kiss their ass, not the other way around. Or else, they'll just talk story or play on their phones. My gf tells me business is so slow and I tell her why not cater to the customer. Her answer is, "Why?" I just shut up as it isn't worth my energy to explain something she won't understand.

Lualualei808
01-01-17, 21:50
The guy that used to do the grilling for the bars on anniversaries and special occasions hasn't been seen in a coon's age..FYI passed away several years ago. Used to love the hull hui beef. And also the roast turkey on Friday's.

Viet Whisperer
01-01-17, 22:22
Right on the money (no pun intended)! Mamas going to have to get their $hit together and start thinking outside the box, or they'll be gone. I suggest some enterprising Mama going "retro" for playoffs - $2 beers, legitimate pupus, and $10 bg drinks. I'm sure kbgs rather get ten $10 drinks then 1 big empty glass. WTF, it's only tea anyway! Come on Mamas, who's going to step up?If a beer costs them $1. 30 a bottle now then $2 beers and house pupus are a losing business model let's face it. While some house customers may tip well, the tip doesn't go to the business in general just the workers. We all know there are a lot of house customers who eat a ton of house pupus and don't tip shit too. Things didn't cost as much during the $10 Neko and $2 days of old. Remember a lot of those house pupus are now expected to be supplied by the bartender in a lot of places. It's really a bad business model even with a house full of hotties that can keep us entertained and that's a big if. The gambling machines paying the rent helped a lot but that's got a much lower profile now too. The only answer is to make them AMPs that serve food and drinks ala Happiness / Empire style LOL.

ShootngStarBoy
01-02-17, 08:26
Remember a lot of those house pupus are now expected to be supplied by the bartender in a lot of places. It's really a bad business model even with a house full of hotties that can keep us entertained and that's a big if. The gambling machines paying the rent helped a lot but that's got a much lower profile now too. The only answer is to make them AMPs that serve food and drinks ala Happiness / Empire style LOL.Your last sentence is a great idea! LOL.

Jj6969
01-02-17, 09:49
For us that makes sense. For the owner, it is hard as they have been around 20+ years and only know how to do things one way. You have to give Summit some credit for thinking a little differently. For the owners, it is just a money grab. Look at the crap food that was at EG for their ticket party. The guy that used to do the grilling for the bars on anniversaries and special occasions hasn't been seen in a coon's age.

We would love $10 nekos, but most of the girls won't go for it. They don't want to "work that hard" or stoop so low as to get a $10 neko. They expect the customer to come to them and kiss their ass, not the other way around. Or else, they'll just talk story or play on their phones. My gf tells me business is so slow and I tell her why not cater to the customer. Her answer is, "Why?" I just shut up as it isn't worth my energy to explain something she won't understand.Saw one guy at GT buying $10 nekos for the kbgs and they seemed very happy. Not sure if he was a regular GT customer but even those $10 nekos start adding up after awhile.

MitsFunai
01-02-17, 11:43
FYI passed away several years ago. Used to love the hull hui beef. And also the roast turkey on Friday's.He was a good bruddah and loved his CAO cigars, mingling with customers. Came upon some unfortunate personal problems before going to the big KB in the sky.

MitsFunai
01-02-17, 11:54
They don't want to "work that hard" or stoop so low as to get a $10 neko. They expect the customer to come to them and kiss their ass, not the other way around. Or else, they'll just talk story or play on their phones. My gf tells me business is so slow and I tell her why not cater to the customer. Her answer is, "Why?" I just shut up as it isn't worth my energy to explain something she won't understand.Plenty of pride and hard-headed (same thing, yeah? Their profession must be one of the most despised in KLand but here they make like it is a glamorous job; it is our pleasure and privilege to be in their presence, not the other way around. Actually, it is not the KBG's fault to act as royalty, as they are treated like and permitted to act like royal princesses by jelly-ass LVBs. Last I heard, no can eat pride.

HurdMan2003
01-02-17, 14:58
Plenty of pride and hard-headed (same thing, yeah? Their profession must be one of the most despised in KLand but here they make like it is a glamorous job; it is our pleasure and privilege to be in their presence, not the other way around. Actually, it is not the KBG's fault to act as royalty, as they are treated like and permitted to act like royal princesses by jelly-ass LVBs. Last I heard, no can eat pride.What about the $40.00 drinks, this can make a brother broke very quickly.

WarriorForLife
01-02-17, 15:48
Happy new year. KBs isn't getting better in 2017, however, princesses still acting the same with high nose attitude. 70 percent of them are ROB, un-truthful, one thing they are looking for is your wallet.

As the KBs era at Kapiolani is winding down in 2017, seen some of these girls looking for different profession already. Long time princesses I know at Splash and Spotlite talking about retirement and open up their own beauty shop.

Leeann at Summit spotted with a big rock on her wedding ring finger. She is hitching up with one of my friends that I know. As one of the brother here was saying, there is no surprises in this trade.

Fox is still as sexy as ever, back from LA, still table hop nitely at k-style. Waiting line is long for her service, be patience guys!

Julie at Spotlite had a medical emregency recently, she ended up at ER, seen her back at work on new year eve.

Christmas eve and new year eve night with a big disappiontment. Many princesses did not come work, they chose to spend time with their love ones. Business was as slow as I have ever been.

MakaLoa redevelopment is going to happen, we are losing 7 or 8 bars on that block. Where are these princesses going to go?

OldLadyLover
01-02-17, 17:13
Anyone know where the short, MILF Jay is now a days? Used to buy her drinks and get some action under the table at the old Club You and I. Heard that she got into a fight with Mama and moved to another bar in Kalihi.Moved back from LA about a month ago and hit the bars in Kalihi last week. If we're talking about the same "Jae" bartender from Club You and I, she now works at Lucky Honu. I followed her to the old Black Stallion bar, but stopped seeing her when I got a promo in LA. She's not as young looking now a days, but she's still got a tight body. I think she stll plays.

Jaritsuh2
01-02-17, 22:38
Plenty of pride and hard-headed (same thing, yeah? Their profession must be one of the most despised in KLand but here they make like it is a glamorous job; it is our pleasure and privilege to be in their presence, not the other way around. Actually, it is not the KBG's fault to act as royalty, as they are treated like and permitted to act like royal princesses by jelly-ass LVBs. Last I heard, no can eat pride.They always on the look out for something to eat besides the food kitchen mama cooks, guess even that gets boring. Try bring Pizza Hut Pizza or pot stickers bugga gone like the wind, even before you can blink a eye. LOL. Just kidding but not too far off the truth. Not only the customers being short changed on food why a few ladies I know eat at home before they come to work. Anyway best wishes to all for a happy and prosperous New Year.

Lots of cops on the road watch out for the guys and gals in blue.

Hanakusu
01-02-17, 23:41
Just visited Twilight. Two new girls and an old one from starlight. Pretty boring with a lot of pushing. Save money go kalihi.

Stay safe.

Moved back from LA about a month ago and hit the bars in Kalihi last week. If we're talking about the same "Jae" bartender from Club You and I, she now works at Lucky Honu. I followed her to the old Black Stallion bar, but stopped seeing her when I got a promo in LA. She's not as young looking now a days, but she's still got a tight body. I think she stll plays.

Johnny14
01-06-17, 05:04

MakaLoa redevelopment is going to happen, we are losing 7 or 8 bars on that block. Where are these princesses going to go?They could always go to a massage parlor.

TrueTemper
01-06-17, 05:52
Went a couple of night ago and sat with a newbie KBG. Asked her this question what if I become your regular and buy you a couple of drinks and there was a customer that buys you more drinks but is not a regular but once in a while sees you, Who would you pick? Her responds was the one that buys more drinks for her.

TrueTemper
01-06-17, 06:10
Went a couple of night ago and sat with a newbie KBG. Asked her this question what if I become your regular and buy you a couple of drinks and there was a customer that buys you more drinks but is not a regular but once in a while sees you, Who would you pick? Her responds was the one that buys more drinks for her.Her reasoning was she is making more money per hour on the one that spends more. No wonder a vet KBG did the same thing with me choose a part time LVB over me a full time LVBPD even though I spend thousands on her. I will report later on the Vietnamese BG if I still get the courage to post. Now I know why the KB's are slow and losing business they going for the Ahi once in a while customers instead of me a regular income customer that is a Manini. Oh Happy Belated New Year and Have Fun Guys. Don't take yourselves too seriously in the KB's because you can get caught up like me and lose your confidence depending on one KBG.

John Ross
01-06-17, 06:52
That's typical KBG mindset. Take advantage of the opportunity when it arises, my LVB will always wait for me. Been there, done that, and stupid me came back.

Captin Crunch
01-06-17, 08:54
Mon Nom is formerly known as Islander in Kalihi by Diners. New manma is Keiko.

MitsFunai
01-06-17, 14:50
Went a couple of night ago and sat with a newbie KBG. Asked her this question what if I become your regular and buy you a couple of drinks and there was a customer that buys you more drinks but is not a regular but once in a while sees you, Who would you pick? Her responds was the one that buys more drinks for her.Sounds logical, but me thinks that all KBGs set a spending threshold on their casual customers, regular customers, LVBs, etc. Once the threshold is reached (usually $800-1 K) then you're "picked. "
My feelings are that someone needs to have a combination of appealing traits such as looks, charm, humor, physicality, sensible spending. A desirable person to a KBG may not make any sense as they are also wahines, at best. Of course, KBGs will initially say that the biggest spender wins but many of them are just as dumb and horney as us; even the maninis get chance, too. Please take this for what it's worth; IMO only, haha.

Jaritsuh2
01-06-17, 17:27
That's typical KBG mindset. Take advantage of the opportunity when it arises, my LVB will always wait for me. Been there, done that, and stupid me came back.You not the only one, believe me you not the only one. It seems our young protégée finally learning TT, good for you. As brother M said these women know your spending habits and limits when that is reached off to the next one. That is the way of the KB world. Been that way for ages.

KidFarian
01-06-17, 17:54
Just visited Twilight. Two new girls and an old one from starlight. Pretty boring with a lot of pushing. Save money go kalihi.

Stay safe.I'm going to try Kalihi this week. Visited Pearl Kai last week and had a few drinks with "Nikki" but she said that's her last week. Moving on to focus on beauty school. Nikki had D's on top and small waist. Said she was 26 and from Korea but she's been here for a few years after traveling all over the world. She's cute in my opinion. Never hinted about any extras so I moved on for the night. Hit her number and hit her up but never received a reply. I'll try Kahili this week and see what's up.

Viet Whisperer
01-06-17, 18:09
Sounds logical, but me thinks that all KBGs set a spending threshold on their casual customers, regular customers, LVBs, etc. Once the threshold is reached (usually $800-1 K) then you're "picked. "
My feelings are that someone needs to have a combination of appealing traits such as looks, charm, humor, physicality, sensible spending. A desirable person to a KBG may not make any sense as they are also wahines, at best. Of course, KBGs will initially say that the biggest spender wins but many of them are just as dumb and horney as us; even the maninis get chance, too. Please take this for what it's worth; IMO only, haha.Being clean, having a sense of humor, able to listen and hold a conversation, and being a good cuddler trumps even huge spenders. What you want is the lady to tell you they feel comfortable sitting with you. I find being calm and gently caressing their thigh or arms while cuddling will get you way further than being loud and pawing all over them. They tell me they like the way I touch them. Save the attempted finger in the Cooch and titty squeezing for when you are out of the bar. Unless it's a straight up play girl then you don't need any game just money LOL. If you're obnoxious, loud and annoying the ladies don't really like that even if you're spending a good amount. I like going for ones that aren't the village bicycle and aren't giving it up to everyone but still sometimes you find out you were wrong haha. Happy Hunting!

John Ross
01-06-17, 22:10
Treating them with respect and as a regular person goes a long way with any woman, moreso KBGs. Many see them as a piece of meat or another notch on their bedpost, but if you treat them as you would a date, it goes a long way. Making them feel comfortable enamors them to you, but don't make them too comfortable, as the friend zone is universal in American, Korean, Thai. Cultures.

TrueTemper
01-07-17, 02:24
Treating them with respect and as a regular person goes a long way with any woman, moreso KBGs. Many see them as a piece of meat or another notch on their bedpost, but if you treat them as you would a date, it goes a long way. Making them feel comfortable enamors them to you, but don't make them too comfortable, as the friend zone is universal in American, Korean, Thai. Cultures.I guess I going try the GM's ways and not be Tsukebe. I can make friends easily with the KBG's but getting to bed them that is a whole different story. I haven't gone hunting for a longtime.

All you guys got my confidence back up thanks feeling like a Alpha Male Again. Next Chapter at the Vietnamese Bar.

John Ross
01-07-17, 02:43
If all you want is a good fuck, go for the easy game / play girls, or just go to an AMP. That is much cheaper and less headaches. If you want a gf, be prepared for headaches, heartaches and drama. KBGs are still women and want to be treated as such. You can't go into the bar in t-shirt, shorts and slippers and try to impress them just because you are a spender. Dress decently and don't be a pushover. If you are an ATM, the girls won't respect you. Good hygiene is a must.

TrueTemper
01-07-17, 03:11
If all you want is a good fuck, go for the easy game / play girls, or just go to an AMP. That is much cheaper and less headaches. If you want a gf, be prepared for headaches, heartaches and drama. KBGs are still women and want to be treated as such. You can't go into the bar in t-shirt, shorts and slippers and try to impress them just because you are a spender. Dress decently and don't be a pushover. If you are an ATM, the girls won't respect you. Good hygiene is a must.O oh it's just like you descript me to a T. I mean Tshirt, rubber slipper etc. The KBG's now know who I am!! LOL.

John Ross
01-07-17, 04:12
At the very least, wear some nice shorts with a belt and a collared shirt. Get some nice slip on driving shoes, or boat shoes. Or you can go Korean trendy and wear laceless Chuck Taylors.

TrueTemper
01-07-17, 04:44
If all you want is a good fuck, go for the easy game / play girls, or just go to an AMP. That is much cheaper and less headaches. If you want a gf, be prepared for headaches, heartaches and drama. KBGs are still women and want to be treated as such. You can't go into the bar in t-shirt, shorts and slippers and try to impress them just because you are a spender. Dress decently and don't be a pushover. If you are an ATM, the girls won't respect you. Good hygiene is a must.Shoot Then I going ask for Marie the next time I at Starlite. Aloha you got me going so I let the cat out of the bag.

John Ross
01-07-17, 05:39
Shoot Then I going ask for Marie the next time I at Starlite. Aloha you got me going so I let the cat out of the bag.Have fun! What about the Filipina, Myra?

WarriorForLife
01-07-17, 17:56
Did Summit increased their drinks price to $4. I gave a $20 bill to the bartender for a Bud, he gave me $16 back.

Where is the Fox for the last 2 nights?

Old Island Boy
01-07-17, 23:25
Did Summit increased their drinks price to $4. I gave a $20 bill to the bartender for a Bud, he gave me $16 back.

Where is the Fox for the last 2 nights?They were at $3? I thought only Kalihi was sub $4. Every place I've gone to on Kapiolani side increased their prices to $4 a long time ago.

TrueTemper
01-08-17, 04:50
Have fun! What about the Filipina, Myra?Don't Know. I seen her years ago day shift.

HonoluluFatBoy
01-08-17, 21:09
Moved back from LA about a month ago and hit the bars in Kalihi last week. If we're talking about the same "Jae" bartender from Club You and I, she now works at Lucky Honu. I followed her to the old Black Stallion bar, but stopped seeing her when I got a promo in LA. She's not as young looking now a days, but she's still got a tight body. I think she stll plays.OLL,

Thanks! It is her. I had to reminder her what my name. She seemed a little guarded, but I guess it's because I haven't seen her for years. I've bought her a few drinks, but not getting anywhere, not like before. Still trying.

Jj6969
01-08-17, 22:35
Have fun! What about the Filipina, Myra?Saw her tending bar during the day at Blue star lounge. I think she works Monday to Wednesday on the bar but not sure about the floor.

Captin Crunch
01-09-17, 00:57
OLL,

Thanks! It is her. I had to reminder her what my name. She seemed a little guarded, but I guess it's because I haven't seen her for years. I've bought her a few drinks, but not getting anywhere, not like before. Still trying.Does Jae play?

WarriorForLife
01-09-17, 01:21
I personally know 2 married KGBs, one has been married for over 10 years, still working in town and is hidden it very good.

The other one has just hitched up recently. She is not hiding it and still working.

There is something I do not understand. On both cases, why would their spouse continue to let them working as bar hostress. If I have put a rock on some BG finger. I would make sure she is out the trade.

I am not saying all BGs needs to put out at work. But the temptation is there when they seen some sharks fanning the money on the table. Also they still have to deal with drunken and rude customers nitely.

I usually drink early at Splash, they are charging me the $3 early birds for the drinks. Did not know about the $4 increase cause I usually drinking in Kalihi after 7. They are still charging 3 bucks.

Anyone know where is a good bar to eat and they not charging $20 per dish? $4 per drink and $20 per food dish is pretty expensive in my league. Not to mention the $20 Neko I buy for these princesses. It really adds up.

Kanuku
01-09-17, 02:56
Saw her tending bar during the day at Blue star lounge. I think she works Monday to Wednesday on the bar but not sure about the floor.Myra is a fun loving person. Very bubbly personality and can get raunchy too. She usually bartends during the day and will sit with customers after her shift. She will expose her upper half if she is a little drunk. If you are a fan of Myra's, ask her about her Facebook page. Myra is very photogenic. IMHO, she looks better in pictures than in person. Ha ha. My suggestion, just be a fun loving like her.

Viet Whisperer
01-09-17, 14:51
I personally know 2 married KGBs, one has been married for over 10 years, still working in town and is hidden it very good.

The other one has just hitched up recently. She is not hiding it and still working.

There is something I do not understand. On both cases, why would their spouse continue to let them working as bar hostress. If I have put a rock on some BG finger. I would make sure she is out the trade.

I am not saying all BGs needs to put out at work. But the temptation is there when they seen some sharks fanning the money on the table. Also they still have to deal with drunken and rude customers nitely.

I usually drink early at Splash, they are charging me the $3 early birds for the drinks. Did not know about the $4 increase cause I usually drinking in Kalihi after 7. They are still charging 3 bucks.

Anyone know where is a good bar to eat and they not charging $20 per dish? $4 per drink and $20 per food dish is pretty expensive in my league. Not to mention the $20 Neko I buy for these princesses. It really adds up.There are way more than you would think. A lot of viet ones are married or have live in boyfriends also. I've come to the conclusion that it's about supporting the household and they lie to thier significant others in most cases. The girls can bring home way more money than their spouses who might not have great jobs. I got to believe some do know what is going on though.

WarriorForLife
01-09-17, 18:17
Viet and Korean have different cultures. Korean are little more on the pride side. That is why you have more plays when you go to viet bars.

I know a married KGB with kids, married to the same man for over 10 years, still working and her husband probably know what she is doing at work, I guess he is accepting it and does not seem to care.

The other KGB I know just got hitched, and I personally know her husdand, a very jealous type. Would get very angry if he saw any touching to her new bride. My guess is they probably got hitched with conditions. She continue to work and he stay out of it. That would not be a great marriage, wouldn't it?

There are way more than you would think. A lot of viet ones are married or have live in boyfriends also. I've come to the conclusion that it's about supporting the household and they lie to thier significant others in most cases. The girls can bring home way more money than their spouses who might not have great jobs. I got to believe some do know what is going on though.

Viet Whisperer
01-09-17, 20:50
Viet and Korean have different cultures. Korean are little more on the pride side. That is why you have more plays when you go to viet bars.

I know a married KGB with kids, married to the same man for over 10 years, still working and her husband probably know what she is doing at work, I guess he is accepting it and does not seem to care.

The other KGB I know just got hitched, and I personally know her husdand, a very jealous type. Would get very angry if he saw any touching to her new bride. My guess is they probably got hitched with conditions. She continue to work and he stay out of it. That would not be a great marriage, wouldn't it?Yes viet girls play more but there are a lot of married Koreans out in those bars also. They might not play as much but they are out there working in the bars.

Blade82
01-10-17, 11:48

Anyone know where is a good bar to eat and they not charging $20 per dish? $4 per drink and $20 per food dish is pretty expensive in my league. Not to mention the $20 Neko I buy for these princesses. It really adds up.Whether it's a Kb or vb girl they all pretty much were married once and had kids. Most divorced by the time they work in the bar but there are a few exceptions, especially the ones who married for greencard. Lots of times the ones who have a real marriage usually will quit or if they must work bar become bartenders. As for viets playing more, well times have changed. Years and years ago it wasn't too hard to get play at kb and getting play at a Vb was much cheaper. Plus vb typically get less business so they get more desperate. As for deals on food, I suggest you make buddies with various bartenders and they will take care of you. Probably got to buy him a round or 2 but just think of it as you're hanging out with a friend. Some barbacks charge less for their drink too so that's another plus. I suggest 74 Sunday nights, the stuff he cooks is better than any kitchen mama's menu too.

WeROhia
01-10-17, 14:48
Stopped by Talent and saw a familiar face. Her name was Gia. Wild and crazy as usual. Any members here know if she plays?

MitsFunai
01-11-17, 04:58
Yes viet girls play more but there are a lot of married Koreans out in those bars also. They might not play as much but they are out there working in the bars.More better treat them all as if they all get one partner with kids. If you seeing one BG, no let your guard down and be aware of the perimeter as there may be one crazy buggah getting all worked-up about the one you seeing. BTW, it's the job of BGs to make you feel all warm-and-fuzzy in order to loosen up the spending.

On another topic: if you no like spend, complain about prices, and feeling the pain then cut back or curtail spending altogether. No can have it your way when you go out and pay retail for entertainment. Sad, but true.

Allbust
01-11-17, 23:48

Where is the Fox for the last 2 nights?She texted me to see her this past Friday but I couldn't make it. Maybe someone paid for her take out to give her the D. Might try this weekend because of the MLK holiday. Just got to avoid the 5-O. Best of luck!

Peace out.

WarriorForLife
01-12-17, 03:04
Try to score third touchdown on her. So far, no luck. Every time I come close to the red zone, someone beat me to it.

She texted me to see her this past Friday but I couldn't make it. Maybe someone paid for her take out to give her the D. Might try this weekend because of the MLK holiday. Just got to avoid the 5-O. Best of luck!

Peace out..

WarriorForLife
01-12-17, 03:23
The reason is you really can't get much out of them. No way you can get a relationship going, they are there just to get some supplemental income to help pay for the mortgage and car or some sort. I will occasionally to buy them a drink just to be nice.

Town side all dead on Monday night. Spolite was busy on Tuesday, someone birthday I think. 904 have some good looking princess there.

Two kalihi bars closed, no light on, Aka Walter and Nubi. Sorry, I might have spelled the names wrong. Anyone knows why they are closed?

Whether it's a Kb or vb girl they all pretty much were married once and had kids. Most divorced by the time they work in the bar but there are a few exceptions, especially the ones who married for greencard. Lots of times the ones who have a real marriage usually will quit or if they must work bar become bartenders. As for viets playing more, well times have changed. Years and years ago it wasn't too hard to get play at kb and getting play at a Vb was much cheaper. Plus vb typically get less business so they get more desperate. As for deals on food, I suggest you make buddies with various bartenders and they will take care of you. Probably got to buy him a round or 2 but just think of it as you're hanging out with a friend. Some barbacks charge less for their drink too so that's another plus. I suggest 74 Sunday nights, the stuff he cooks is better than any kitchen mama's menu too.

MitsFunai
01-12-17, 23:54
KBs going be sad after the Super Bowl pau. Couple or few bars in Kalihi already closed or closing due to alleged nonpayment of rents, insurance, goods, and services. I see the same happening Kapiolani-side as stresses related to business take its toll in the health and welfare of KB operators and investors. Customers will withdraw spending; KBs will depend more heavily on regular customers (the grandpas) who are criticized and taken for granted but maintain their steadiness even during times of rising costs and wages.

The once proud 'heavy hitters' and criticizers will become 'heavy quitters' as their bravado become pipe dreams, empty wallets, Cheese Whiz sandwiches, and maybe $5 nekos. Time to join the silent majority.

Allbust
01-12-17, 23:56
Try to score third touchdown on her. So far, no luck. Every time I come close to the red zone, someone beat me to it.

.So another guy is scoring TDs or FGs with the fox? Must be during the late hours then or right before closing is when the guy scores.

Captin Crunch
01-13-17, 00:53
The reason is you really can't get much out of them. No way you can get a relationship going, they are there just to get some supplemental income to help pay for the mortgage and car or some sort. I will occasionally to buy them a drink just to be nice.

Town side all dead on Monday night. Spolite was busy on Tuesday, someone birthday I think. 904 have some good looking princess there.

Two kalihi bars closed, no light on, Aka Walter and Nubi. Sorry, I might have spelled the names wrong. Anyone knows why they are closed?Canal and AKA P are closed. Nabi is open again.

TrueTemper
01-13-17, 02:14
So another guy is scoring TDs or FGs with the fox? Must be during the late hours then or right before closing is when the guy scores.No tell me you do what I do. Get them drunk for the second shift guy! Let me know when you go out I will be buying her drinks after you. Just Kidding! Have Fun Guys. I prepping one up at Talent.

WarriorForLife
01-13-17, 04:45
She has been going to EG after hours and that is where she makes her money.

So another guy is scoring TDs or FGs with the fox? Must be during the late hours then or right before closing is when the guy scores.

WarriorForLife
01-13-17, 04:55
I have a feeling business at PC might pick up when rail construction moving down to Dillingham and town soon. Town side bars will not survive, they are just too dead.

Canal and AKA P are closed. Nabi is open again..

WillieWillie
01-14-17, 03:06

.You have fallen into the classic kbg trap. You are coming back for more. But if you want it, you're going to have to pay for it.

WillieWillie
01-14-17, 03:12
She has been going to EG after hours and that is where she makes her money.If a kbg sees you in another bar or a place other than her normal place of business, coincidence or not, right or wrong, she thinks you're following her and considers that stalking. That's a definite turn-off.

MitsFunai
01-14-17, 13:04
Good luck if you can find the above. The KBs' and KBGs' world is a full of crap fantasy world dripping with imitation sugar, spice, and everything nice; just waiting for victims to enter. If you're aware, no problem; play the game cool for whatever it's worth and get the prize; play the recycled KBGs. If not, get ready to be played and recycled.

WarriorForLife
01-14-17, 13:43
Since most bars are super slow right now, many girls will advertise and tell you where they are going to be late hours. Since EG is open when most bars are closed. Some princesses will work there late hours and tell you to go there to donate.

If a kbg sees you in another bar or a place other than her normal place of business, coincidence or not, right or wrong, she thinks you're following her and considers that stalking. That's a definite turn-off..

MitsFunai
01-14-17, 15:09
Ashley's when set their pupus for the above event; any others? Going get the usual fare (chicken, noodles, etc.) and it's gratis (coming out of the SB pool barato). I figure if we compile different KBs' SB menus (and price, if applicable) then get some choices going.

Jaritsuh2
01-14-17, 15:49
Ashley's when set their pupus for the above event; any others? Going get the usual fare (chicken, noodles, etc.) and it's gratis (coming out of the SB pool barato). I figure if we compile different KBs' SB menus (and price, if applicable) then get some choices going.Ashley going have a decent spread, Splash usually private party as Mike usually takes the bar over early, has his buffet line and takes care of his customers. FYI.

Viet Whisperer
01-14-17, 16:41
She has been going to EG after hours and that is where she makes her money.So are the touchdowns being scored after 4 am? I learned a long time ago after 3 or 4 am save your money and go to bed because most likely going to be a fumble LOL.

Allbust
01-14-17, 18:06
So are the touchdowns being scored after 4 am? I learned a long time ago after 3 or 4 am save your money and go to bed because most likely going to be a fumble LOL.Sounds like it. Too much money to spend on the fox at EG. Good luck to the bros financially supporting her.

Peace out.

Kanuku
01-15-17, 03:08
Ashley's when set their pupus for the above event; any others? Going get the usual fare (chicken, noodles, etc.) and it's gratis (coming out of the SB pool barato). I figure if we compile different KBs' SB menus (and price, if applicable) then get some choices going.Mama Kimberly at Cleopatra has consistently put out quality food for the football crowd. I expect that place to be standing room only on SB Sunday. Mama Kimberly has an aggressive business strategy, which puts pressure on the other bars in Kalihi.

MitsFunai
01-15-17, 04:48
Mahalos to those sending KBGs and SBowl parties info via PM; informed decisions and calculated risks lay the foundations for actions. From other reliable assessments about the KBGs and KBs (as well as prior knowledge and experience), there is only one truth: KBGs love Socially Awkward Peckers to deceive, manipulate, and dump. No can watch your DreamKBG (DKBG) 24/7, so accept reality, no be one sap, play it cool and like it should.

Making a KBG buck getting harder so noticing that KB personnel getting more diverse now to cover all the bases. It's all a matter of time as I notice more bf- and husband-seeking opportunists.

WillieWillie
01-15-17, 07:06
There has been a lot of great advice lately from Sage Wizards and Grand Masters. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that you are Number One. The Fox has one goal, and that is to separate you from as many of your hard earned dollars as she can get in the shortest time available with the least possible effort. She may let you score a cheap touchdown or two, but at the end of the game it is going to be a rout, and you're going to be the one dragging ass into the locker room with empty pockets and blue balls wondering why the fuck you're not the one ravaging that beautiful bod when she looked at you so longinglyly with those deceptive brown eyes just a few hours earlier. And married kbgs, whether they are just nice ladies to hang out with or ones that suck down more spluege than D. Tracy's socks, their goals are exactly the same. Times are hard enough as it is, don't be a sucker who's paying some other guy's house payment. And NO STALKING! That's a definite turnoff.

From other reliable assessments about the KBGs and KBs (as well as prior knowledge and experience), there is only one truth: KBGs love Socially Awkward Peckers to deceive, manipulate, and dump. No can watch your DreamKBG (DKBG) 24/7, so accept reality, no be one sap, play it cool and like it should.

Sounds like it. Too much money to spend on the fox at EG. Good luck to the bros financially supporting her.

HonoluluFatBoy
01-15-17, 07:30
Does Jae play?I've got a few PMs that say she does. I haven't been so lucky this time around.

MitsFunai
01-15-17, 12:40
Sounds like it. Too much money to spend on the fox at EG. Good luck to the bros financially supporting her. Peace out.Seen her few times already. She is overly-aggressive, a sap magnet, needs constant attention, and a drama queen extraordinaire; face is average at best but has a body that distracts "from the evil that lurks within. " I don't know what the hubbub is all about as she is a bottom-feeder; no can attract and maintain the more elusive, sophisticated, and prized catches out there; in fact, none of them KBGs can, as those guys are no dummies and have the resources (they know the Las Vegas turnaround bit and play it real; these guys are not LVBs). Of course, all IMO (no beat me up).

WarriorForLife
01-16-17, 02:13
Town side bars slow except for 74, most Summit princesses went home after the game. Super slow Saturday night all around.

Nanovia has two bars now, one bar run by the korean, the other run by local. It looks like they get along well.

Waterfall with grandma working, Jay, Sandy, Coco, anyone knows if they play? Free karaoke on Sunday night.

Most 904 princesses sitting outside on the bench playing with their phone.

All and all, it is dead all around on this 3 days holiday weekend. Sad!

Asstro
01-16-17, 13:55
Mahalos to those sending KBGs and SBowl parties info via PM; informed decisions and calculated risks lay the foundations for actions. From other reliable assessments about the KBGs and KBs (as well as prior knowledge and experience), there is only one truth: KBGs love Socially Awkward Peckers to deceive, manipulate, and dump. No can watch your DreamKBG (DKBG) 24/7, so accept reality, no be one sap, play it cool and like it should.

Making a KBG buck getting harder so noticing that KB personnel getting more diverse now to cover all the bases. It's all a matter of time as I notice more bf- and husband-seeking opportunists.I am a Sad Ass Prick, but I am proud and humble at the same time, enjoying playing, Life is Good. Support your local KB, because it is a playground, and dying out. Thank you for your good advice, we are not as pabo as we look, and have more understanding of the mind of the KBG, but remember you can never outsmart them when it comes to money. Just make sure you have enough ammunition.

Viet Whisperer
01-16-17, 14:42
Town side bars slow except for 74, most Summit princesses went home after the game. Super slow Saturday night all around.

Nanovia has two bars now, one bar run by the korean, the other run by local. It looks like they get along well.

Waterfall with grandma working, Jay, Sandy, Coco, anyone knows if they play? Free karaoke on Sunday night.

Most 904 princesses sitting outside on the bench playing with their phone.

All and all, it is dead all around on this 3 days holiday weekend. Sad!Man if you have to ask if those former Blue Sea ladies that work waterfall play then somethings wrong my friend haha! I ran out of there after two beers. I almost felt like I was being molested. Well almost. Start with Jay. I ran away because my beer googles were malfunctioning and I knew I would feel ashamed if I caved in. The lipstick on the teeth brought me to my senses.

Kagasain
01-16-17, 17:14
I haven't been to the bars in over a year but stopped by Evergreen last night it was pretty much dead at 12-1, all the booths were empty. If there were any girls they were all in the room.

WarriorForLife
01-16-17, 17:29
It was suppose to be a busy 3 days weekend. With 4 football playoff games going. I thought drinkers would fill up the tables. It was a big no. I have never seen bars that slow before on a 3 days weekend with games showing. Too expansive go out drinking or people just feed up with the princesses, what is it?

I haven't been to the bars in over a year but stopped by Evergreen last night it was pretty much dead at 12-1, all the booths were empty. If there were any girls they were all in the room..

Mongerholic
01-16-17, 20:37
It was suppose to be a busy 3 days weekend. With 4 football playoff games going. I thought drinkers would fill up the tables. It was a big no. I have never seen bars that slow before on a 3 days weekend with games showing. Too expansive go out drinking or people just feed up with the princesses, what is it?

.WarriorForLife,

The growing popularity of the AMP along with the glut of top notch service providers has definitely hurt the KB's. We spend the money for our 1 hour girlfriend, she pampers us, we get to do almost everything we want to do with them and if Jr needs to be woken up, they happily oblige.

Why settle for 1 or 2 KBG's? We can oof each and every girl in the lineup whenever we want to and leave happy without the drama.

Mongerholic.

Winplay
01-16-17, 22:41
Who is fox? Is she from LA currently working at kstyle?

SamuraiChef
01-17-17, 02:39
WarriorForLife,

The growing popularity of the AMP along with the glut of top notch service providers has definitely hurt the KB's. We spend the money for our 1 hour girlfriend, she pampers us, we get to do almost everything we want to do with them and if Jr needs to be woken up, they happily oblige.

Why settle for 1 or 2 KBG's? We can oof each and every girl in the lineup whenever we want to and leave happy without the drama.

Mongerholic.Point well taken. I can understand why guys want to go to the bars and hang out. But if your ultimate goal is to get laid, isn't it a lot cheaper and less headache to go to a massage parlor and not have to deal with the bs and lies? Of course the big difference with the bg is more than likely you're not the 12th dick she taken for the day.

WarriorForLife
01-17-17, 02:44
I got so lucky jump ahead early of Princess Fox by 2 touchdowns. By half time Princess Fox was leading by 28 to 14. I have not scored any points since. You are right AMP is sure thing, it is automatic touchdown and no get sack for 20 yards loss.

WarriorForLife,

Mongerholic..

WarriorForLife
01-17-17, 15:36
You might not get high mileage in KBGs, but they do have tear and wear. Let's put it this way, in most cases you are not the only one as bed partner. But no 12th dick a day, that is for sure.

What keep the KBs going is, you have people do like to go out drinking and enjoy the companionship. Some fall into the games that the princesses play and start chasing for the star. Some sucess and some fail after bus load of money been spend.

AMP vs KBs. Both have good and bad, you just have to decide it for yourself.

Point well taken. I can understand why guys want to go to the bars and hang out. But if your ultimate goal is to get laid, isn't it a lot cheaper and less headache to go to a massage parlor and not have to deal with the bs and lies? Of course the big difference with the bg is more than likely you're not the 12th dick she taken for the day.

Kanuku
01-18-17, 23:30
HPD arrested 4,400+ individuals in 2015 and these numbers have been fairly consistent. The repeat offenders take a huge financial hit. I know 3 guys who got busted last year. Attorney costs, plus fines, plus cost of interlock system, and jacked up insurance will cost some bucks. Boys in Blue are still doing more checkpoints until February 28th.

Kanuku
01-20-17, 03:26
Chatted with a LE person, ironically at a KB about the checkpoints. HPD is making things tough for their own kind. Officers are reluctant to let a brother / sister officer go for fear of losing their job. On a positive note, I heard a liquor commission investigator got busted for DUI last year. A couple tips: remember to turn on your headlights at dusk; if you get busted and need to take the breatherlizer, hyper ventilate quietly well before blowing. Do not blow your entire lung capacity, your numbers will keep going up. Peanut butter is a better breath mask than spearmint gum, but if you are messed up, your eyes will give you away. If you need to walk the line (heel to toe) as a sobriety test, do not stand upright. Keep your knees slightly bent for better balance.

Kanuku
01-21-17, 03:52
Place used to be dead, but the last 3 times I drove past at about 7 pm, the parking lot was pretty full. Any 411 on this place?

Only info I can trade is that I heard the mama was going thru a divorce.

SlappinBellies
01-21-17, 04:27
Point well taken. I can understand why guys want to go to the bars and hang out. But if your ultimate goal is to get laid, isn't it a lot cheaper and less headache to go to a massage parlor and not have to deal with the bs and lies? Of course the big difference with the bg is more than likely you're not the 12th dick she taken for the day.The bg you think your seeing maybe taking that 12th dick, you just don't know unless your with her 24/7. I've seen girls at xclusive keep a boyfriend and have 5 side salads on standby and be an active member on SA and still secretly get that dick. Don't trust these girls for nothing. They're intentions are the greenbacks. Don't let your any ho in this industry fool you.

YPOBoy
01-21-17, 07:25
I've got a few PMs that say she does. I haven't been so lucky this time around.She plays.

Udakine
01-22-17, 05:45
The bg you think your seeing maybe taking that 12th dick, you just don't know unless your with her 24/7. I've seen girls at xclusive keep a boyfriend and have 5 side salads on standby and be an active member on SA and still secretly get that dick. Don't trust these girls for nothing. They're intentions are the greenbacks. Don't let your any ho in this industry fool you.Yup, don't trust what they say. No matter how much you think you know them, they will still bs you.

I laugh at the lvb's who think that the kbg is their "real" gf when they only see them at the bar or for a meal. Never get to sleep at their place or at least be that 12th D. Just get what you can and move on to the next one.

Be safe.

SamuraiChef
01-22-17, 06:06
You might not get high mileage in KBGs, but they do have tear and wear. Let's put it this way, in most cases you are not the only one as bed partner. But no 12th dick a day, that is for sure.

What keep the KBs going is, you have people do like to go out drinking and enjoy the companionship. Some fall into the games that the princesses play and start chasing for the star. Some sucess and some fail after bus load of money been spend.

AMP vs KBs. Both have good and bad, you just have to decide it for yourself.

The bg you think your seeing maybe taking that 12th dick, you just don't know unless your with her 24/7. I've seen girls at xclusive keep a boyfriend and have 5 side salads on standby and be an active member on SA and still secretly get that dick. Don't trust these girls for nothing. They're intentions are the greenbacks. Don't let your any ho in this industry fool you.Thank you for your perspectives. I have friends who go week in and week out. I always looked at the bar scene as a losing proposition but that's just my opinion and who am I to judge? They know what's up or at least I hope they do.

John Ross
01-22-17, 06:07
Yup, don't trust what they say. No matter how much you think you know them, they will still bs you.

I laugh at the lvb's who think that the kbg is their "real" gf when they only see them at the bar or for a meal. Never get to sleep at their place or at least be that 12th D. Just get what you can and move on to the next one.

Be safe.I think our advice has sunk into a lot of LVBs brains as the bars have gotten slower and slower in the past 3 years. ICE has also taken it's toll as many 3 monthers have been turned away upon arrival at HNL. Some "facilitators" have even been denied entry as their names have popped up on documents / phones / journals of those turned away.

MitsFunai
01-22-17, 12:36
Other KBG arrivals. One is aggressive, big teats, chubby, OK face, 43-45 ish, ready to play; udder one is plain, 45-50's, slim, restrained, sociable. They were there later in the week but don't know their status over the weekend. First arrival is approx. 60, addicted to games on device, slim, sociable, for the more mature LVB. The pickins are very slim.

There doesn't seem to be a breakthrough in business anywhere; just the occasional bump in business here and there. Kapiolani will become stagnant and Kalihi will probably be the red light district.

WarriorForLife
01-22-17, 14:54
Town bars super dead, nothing to report, I wonder how mama able to pay their bills. $4 a drink and $20 Neko scare a lot of retirees away.

Notice of princesses fox missing in action a lot lately, wonder if her LVBs keeping her busy?

Waste time of going out drinking these days, not fun listening of these princesses bullshiting around. One princess told me she does not have a BF, she did not know that I know my drinking buddy is paying her rent.

Mr Okada
01-22-17, 23:23
Other KBG arrivals. One is aggressive, big teats, chubby, OK face, 43-45 ish, ready to play; udder one is plain, 45-50's, slim, restrained, sociable. They were there later in the week but don't know their status over the weekend. First arrival is approx. 60, addicted to games on device, slim, sociable, for the more mature LVB. The pickins are very slim.

There doesn't seem to be a breakthrough in business anywhere; just the occasional bump in business here and there. Kapiolani will become stagnant and Kalihi will probably be the red light district.NOT KBG. KBA (Korean Bar Aujimas) is more like it! Maybe they should put some hidden tables and let the Blue Sea ladies do their tug thing!

Kanuku
01-23-17, 04:48
Town bars super dead, nothing to report, I wonder how mama able to pay their bills. $4 a drink and $20 Neko scare a lot of retirees away.

Notice of princesses fox missing in action a lot lately, wonder if her LVBs keeping her busy?

Waste time of going out drinking these days, not fun listening of these princesses bullshiting around. One princess told me she does not have a BF, she did not know that I know my drinking buddy is paying her rent.Town side is slow, Kalihi too. The economic forecast for the construction sector was downward for 2017. Forecast was based on permits Submittrd. Super Bowl Sunday will pump things up for that weekend, but business is expected to drop further in February.

Lots of people need to pay property taxes by February 21st.

SlappinBellies
01-25-17, 04:29
Yup, don't trust what they say. No matter how much you think you know them, they will still bs you.

Be safe.Like they say when the money gone so is the ho, ho, ho.

TrueTemper
01-25-17, 06:01
All you Myra fans she at 904 showing big time cleavage bartender also said get her drunk and she very playful. Found another one going be a slow process. Sorry Ami spend all my money in kalihi.

Clara never see you for a couple of months but you are in my mind. Yuka blue balls.

LocalGuy808
01-26-17, 01:27
Whether it's a Kb or vb girl they all pretty much were married once and had kids. Most divorced by the time they work in the bar but there are a few exceptions, especially the ones who married for greencard. Lots of times the ones who have a real marriage usually will quit or if they must work bar become bartenders. As for viets playing more, well times have changed. Years and years ago it wasn't too hard to get play at kb and getting play at a Vb was much cheaper. Plus vb typically get less business so they get more desperate. As for deals on food, I suggest you make buddies with various bartenders and they will take care of you. Probably got to buy him a round or 2 but just think of it as you're hanging out with a friend. Some barbacks charge less for their drink too so that's another plus. I suggest 74 Sunday nights, the stuff he cooks is better than any kitchen mama's menu too.I guess the KBG hide it better but most VBG are married or have boyfriends and have kids. Check out their face book pages. One dancer who used to work mistys bf was the bar back.

HonoluluFatBoy
01-26-17, 03:02
Anyone know where Ivy from 904 is at nowadays?

Kanuku
01-26-17, 04:04
All you Myra fans she at 904 showing big time cleavage bartender also said get her drunk and she very playful. Found another one going be a slow process. Sorry Ami spend all my money in kalihi.

Clara never see you for a couple of months but you are in my mind. Yuka blue balls.Buy Myra a couple shots and she will talk about sex freely. It's as if she wants to shock you. Don't flinch, just compliment her. Good topics to chat about are Vegas and Filipino stuff. If you sit on the far end of the bar, away from the entrance, she might pop out her boobies for you. Myra is really a funny person to flirt with, as in WTF / OMG funny! She usually has better than average pupus too. She is a free spirit and won't listen to any bar Mama that I've know, which is also very funny. If you get to know her better, she will send you pictures of her. Nothing dirty, just pretty pics. Myra is very photogenic.

Blacks
01-29-17, 03:57
Anyone know where Ivy from 904 is at nowadays?I haven't seen her in awhile, someone mentioned she got married to that dude. Tall guy that's all I heard.

HonoluluFatBoy
01-29-17, 13:05
I haven't seen her in awhile, someone mentioned she got married to that dude. Tall guy that's all I heard.Shit. Now my two all time favs are taken (jae at honu and Ivy at 904). Seems like more and more getting married.

Cheez85
01-29-17, 16:45
Anyone know where Ivy from 904 is at nowadays?Which Ivy is this?

HonoluluFatBoy
01-29-17, 19:40
Which Ivy is this?40 ish, slim, about 5'4" tall. Used to wear dresses all the time. One of the few can easily understand her english. Great sense of humor.

Captin Crunch
01-29-17, 22:30
Shit. Now my two all time favs are taken (jae at honu and Ivy at 904). Seems like more and more getting married.Jae is married?

Johnny14
01-29-17, 22:34
Jae is married?Unless she got married recently, last I heard is that she has a BF who is a fireman. That was 3 weeks ago.

Cheez85
01-29-17, 23:49
40 ish, slim, about 5'4" tall. Used to wear dresses all the time. One of the few can easily understand her english. Great sense of humor.Is this the one that has a daughter and lives Kapahulu?

If this the one.

Been looking for her too. Last I saw her was maybe a year ago.

HonoluluFatBoy
01-30-17, 19:54
Is this the one that has a daughter and lives Kapahulu?

If this the one.

Been looking for her too. Last I saw her was maybe a year ago.That's the one.

WarriorForLife
01-31-17, 03:43
Leeann from Summit is taken too. To an rich old dude in his 70's. Guess how long that is going to last?

I recently asked princess Fox if I could marry her. She said she would like to stay single for a while after her recent tragic loss of her long time BF. Princess Fox is the best available lady out there by far. I guess I have to pop the question to her in a couple of months.

Hey dudes, anymore classy available ladies out there to hitch up? No grandma, 40 or under, PM ok.

Shit. Now my two all time favs are taken (jae at honu and Ivy at 904). Seems like more and more getting married.

TrueTemper
01-31-17, 15:41
Leeann from Summit is taken too. To an rich old dude in his 70's. Guess how long that is going to last?

I recently asked princess Fox if I could marry her. She said she would like to stay single for a while after her recent tragic loss of her long time BF. Princess Fox is the best available lady out there by far. I guess I have to pop the question to her in a couple of months.

Hey dudes, anymore classy available ladies out there to hitch up? No grandma, 40 or under, PM ok.Must have some green card members that looking for citizenship. Should have ample supply willing to get out of the bars. Eh what ever happen to your Princess at Splash she still there do you still but her neko's? Have fun guys. Life is short.

WarriorForLife
02-02-17, 05:39
New mama, princess fox is staying, she is as sexy as ever been. She got games.

MikePaul
02-02-17, 16:58
I like to go to Korean bar. Can somebody give me the address please?

Allbust
02-03-17, 04:01
New mama, princess fox is staying, she is as sexy as ever been. She got games.Who is the mama now at Kstyle? Do you know if there will be a grand opening party?

Peace out.

Pursuer
02-03-17, 16:10
New mama, princess fox is staying, she is as sexy as ever been. She got games.New mama, but same Hana hours. They were closed by 11:30 last night.

Jaritsuh2
02-03-17, 17:50
I like to go to Korean bar. Can somebody give me the address please?Sees above, what you like company or something else, if something else cheaper go massage parlor. Just saying.

John Ross
02-05-17, 08:44
I like to go to Korean bar. Can somebody give me the address please?Walk along the quad bordered by Kapiolani, Sheridan, King and Keeaumoku streets. Well, forget Keeaumoku as there aren't any kbs there, but you get the gist of the locations.

MitsFunai
02-05-17, 15:51
I like to go to Korean bar. Can somebody give me the address please?Go to intersection of Kapiolani / Mahukona and walk across the street toward Walmart (or park at one of the lots on Kapiolani; read the tow signs). You'll have at least six (6) KBs, three (3) VBs, and one local bar there within a hundred yard walk (Talent, S&S, Evergreen, Summit, Twilight, XO, one other). Down Sheridan Street: Ashley's, VB, Camelot, VB; all within another hundred yards.

Viet Whisperer
02-05-17, 18:01
Anyone out there already that sees a happening place to watch the game? Doesn't matter if it's town, pc or Kalihi. Prefer a place that has a few girls working early, maybe some free food, and no wire hangers for antennas on the tv. Food isn't that important really.

Viet Whisperer
02-06-17, 13:14
Who is the mama now at Kstyle? Do you know if there will be a grand opening party?

Peace out.New mamas are Amy and Sunny from Cleopatra and Golden Castle (club join us) in Pearl City. They take over March 1st. Most likely will have a grand opening party but not sure.

Dongyang
02-08-17, 20:14
Unless she got married recently, last I heard is that she has a BF who is a fireman. That was 3 weeks ago.I've been seeing jae for several years and I have been one of the lucky ones to go home with her on several occasions. She is definately not married and definately has several boy friends (I'm not a fireman). Just saying.

HonoluluFatBoy
02-10-17, 23:33
Which one is the fox? Is she still at kstyle?

Kanuku
02-11-17, 04:10
The fox tends to dress in white and she was still at K-Style as of this week. She has a very nice body shape and legs. A little on the thin side for my taste. The fox can dance and she has a nice personality. Just remember, it is all about money. K-Style also a young conservative girl coming in about 6 pm. Short, got meat on the bones, and looks to be in her 20's. Could be a HCC student earning tuition money. Anyway, I had a blast on SB Sunday at Starlite. Won money on the the Pats. Took my winnings back to Starlite on Monday, but the place was dead at 8 pm. Decided to dump my winnings at Cleopatra, which was also very slow. Kalihi was a ghost town on Monday. Enjoyed my tequila and went home with money in my shirt pocket.

WarriorForLife
02-11-17, 06:17
You got to be blind if you missed her, she got a pair of melons hanging.

Which one is the fox? Is she still at kstyle?.

WarriorForLife
02-11-17, 06:21
Not too many things to report in town, Splash is only place rocking, the rest are dead.

I have never seen bars so slow before, maybe it is combination of tax time and football season is pau.

Lualualei808
02-12-17, 03:45
At Evergreen and Cleopatra, grandma daytime bartenders. At EG, Sunshine and Angie, and at Cleopatra Olivia and her partner. No wonder the KB'S are slow. IMHO.

Local1234
02-14-17, 04:31
Not too many things to report in town, Splash is only place rocking, the rest are dead.

I have never seen bars so slow before, maybe it is combination of tax time and football season is pau.LVBs are getting ready for V. Week LOL.

Asstro
02-14-17, 13:38
Happy Valentine to all my KB girlfriends. I know you read this shit! LOL No flowers or gift for you, go text your other loverboys. I am really cheap charlie, you only think I'm a spender, because that is the way to play the game. I will go see my massage parlor girls, I find them to be intelligent, level headed, no BS, and hot. They make ten times more than you because the bars so slow. Us customers are wiser, and so many massage places with hot girls.

Johnny14
02-14-17, 20:43
Happy Valentine to all my KB girlfriends. I know you read this shit! LOL No flowers or gift for you, go text your other loverboys. I am really cheap charlie, you only think I'm a spender, because that is the way to play the game. I will go see my massage parlor girls, I find them to be intelligent, level headed, no BS, and hot. They make ten times more than you because the bars so slow. Us customers are wiser, and so many massage places with hot girls.Yep, you got that right, better go AMP no waste time on BS KBG beating around the Bush while asking for more $20 drinks costing more than going massage parlor and only getting stink finger.

Besides, how many of them knows how to suck a guy's member or got muscle control in the pussy?

FawkLuvah
02-16-17, 01:05
Yep, you got that right, better go AMP no waste time on BS KBG beating around the Bush while asking for more $20 drinks costing more than going massage parlor and only getting stink finger.

Besides, how many of them knows how to suck a guy's member or got muscle control in the pussy?Been laying low these days from the korean bar scene. This kgirl I tagged awhile back from back to vegas has some decent pussy muscle control. The KB scene is really dead these days.

WarriorForLife
02-17-17, 04:26
You must have tagged same one I tagged, pussy control maybe. But she was keep complaining my JR too big hurting her. No motion at all like a dead fish. What a lousy fuck.

Been laying low these days from the korean bar scene. This kgirl I tagged awhile back from back to vegas has some decent pussy muscle control. The KB scene is really dead these days..

Kanuku
02-17-17, 04:42
I was drinking in Kalihi on Saturday evening and heard that the LC was at 904. Word had spread in Kalihi. Could be a reason why there were less girls than usual at the bar I was at. I heard later that 904 got fined and a couple girls got busted. The LC made a statement earlier in Kapiolani, which caused some of the illegals to move to Kalihi, but the LC followed them to Kalihi. Some of the talent will move back to Kapiolani. This reminds me of how the City and County harassed the homeless.

Jj6969
02-17-17, 18:04
I was drinking in Kalihi on Saturday evening and heard that the LC was at 904. Word had spread in Kalihi. Could be a reason why there were less girls than usual at the bar I was at. I heard later that 904 got fined and a couple girls got busted. The LC made a statement earlier in Kapiolani, which caused some of the illegals to move to Kalihi, but the LC followed them to Kalihi. Some of the talent will move back to Kapiolani. This reminds me of how the City and County harassed the homeless.Maybe the LC doesn't realize that with the KB's being slow and slowly fading away, so are their jobs.

FawkLuvah
02-18-17, 18:27
You must have tagged same one I tagged, pussy control maybe. But she was keep complaining my JR too big hurting her. No motion at all like a dead fish. What a lousy fuck.

.Was her name Hana?

Jaritsuh2
02-18-17, 19:57
Maybe the LC doesn't realize that with the KB's being slow and slowly fading away, so are their jobs.I think their jobs are more secure now that the KB's are dying. I guess it is a matter of opinion. The Liquor Commission will be there as long as there are establishments that serve liquor.

SamuraiChef
02-18-17, 23:16
I think their jobs are more secure now that the KB's are dying. I guess it is a matter of opinion. The Liquor Commission will be there as long as there are establishments that serve liquor.Its just one less thing they will have to monitor. They occasionally run stings using minors on stores. So it's not only on premise establishments that has to worry about LC.

Kanuku
02-19-17, 03:44
Met my drinking buddy at Buffalo Wild Wings after work. Got nice female bartenders that have a sense of humor and they will keep your glass full. Excellent service and the food is pretty good. I checked out the bar behind Leeward Bowl last month. Very good pupu selection. I heard about, but did not see any ladies sitting at the bar waiting for drinks from customers. Food is very important to me and my friends. For house pupu, I recommend Starlite in Kalihi. They will bring hamburger patties, rice, and Kim chee if you are a regular.

WarriorForLife
02-19-17, 07:24
Was she driving a Lexus sedan? Most of the girls come and go there. I have hard time to remember their names.

Was her name Hana?

WarriorForLife
02-19-17, 07:50
KBs are dying rapidly. A lot of empty booths, I see less girls working, and less customers every where on this 3 day weekend.

Summit is dead everyday, most of the girls there have gone some where working.

Splash with some new bloods but prepare to dash out some $$ there girls are very thirsty for drinks. Where Jae got her tanning? She looks super sexy with her dark skin.

904 have lot of girls, business is okay. Gina looks good.

Starlite has some good golfers working there, couple of them carry a single handicap. Michelle still working there, still playful and looking good.

Kanuku
02-20-17, 03:59
The LC is a pain in the butt for everybody that sells liquor, including hotels, restaurants, and wholesalers. Most frequent fine is the when the establishment doesn't report their gross liquor sales. I have a friend in the back office and they had to review cases like Club Join Us making a modification to their premises and the LC had to record the transfer of stock shares with Mama Mia. Taxpayers are subsidizing this level of micro-management. Can't put too much blame on the LC for hurting the KBs. It's the greedy KBGs that created the bad situation. On the other hand, there are cheap Charlies that either want free food or grab tits for the price of a beer.

Bottom line: KBGs dislike cheap Charlies as much as customers dislike greedy KBGs.

Xphile808
02-23-17, 00:22
Is Canal closed? Anyone know where the ladies may have moved to?

Xphile808
02-24-17, 03:29
Checked out Golden Tree. A few not bad looking ones there. Not sure if they're any fun since I was pretty much ignored the whole time I was there. Haha.

BeaverLiquor
02-24-17, 11:32
That's a new one to me. Where is golden tree?

Checked out Golden Tree. A few not bad looking ones there. Not sure if they're any fun since I was pretty much ignored the whole time I was there. Haha.

Xphile808
02-24-17, 16:55
That's a new one to me. Where is golden tree?It's on Waiakamilo, next to Meg's.

BeaverLiquor
02-24-17, 23:32
Yes, ok, it was formerly nabi, and I think casablanca after that.

Stopped in and had a drink. Had maybe 5 or 6 ladies, well past middle age. Not milfs. Meaning mothers wouldn't like to fuck! Would that be miwlfs? Bartender offered food and I accepted. Shrimp tempura, pretty good, but batter inside not cooked all the way. Poke was good. Kim chee and iriko. Bought her a drink and tipped her well. I saw one ok looking one, but even she would be a miwlf for me. Don't know who the new owner or mama is or what bar they are previously from. In my opinion. Nothing worth your while here.

It's on Waiakamilo, next to Meg's.

Viet Whisperer
02-24-17, 23:53
Yes, ok, it was formerly nabi, and I think casablanca after that.

Stopped in and had a drink. Had maybe 5 or 6 ladies, well past middle age. Not milfs. Meaning mothers wouldn't like to fuck! Would that be miwlfs? Bartender offered food and I accepted. Shrimp tempura, pretty good, but batter inside not cooked all the way. Poke was good. Kim chee and iriko. Bought her a drink and tipped her well. I saw one ok looking one, but even she would be a miwlf for me. Don't know who the new owner or mama is or what bar they are previously from. In my opinion. Nothing worth your while here.I believe it's run by the Emerald City Mama and gang. I think she sold Emerald but not 100% sure. Haven't been to either recently to check.

John Ross
02-25-17, 02:24
Is Canal closed? Anyone know where the ladies may have moved to?It closed late last year. I think all the women moved over to Waterfall, and Choi may have retired.

Lvbpds
02-27-17, 18:57
Having returned to the kBar scene after a long time away I feel the need to report on my latest experience. Town has been slow with the exception of Splash and Talent. New girls at both have made the improvement. Had a great time at Splash for the super bowl party there and thanks to Mike for the food and ice cream. Also thanks to a special girl there who is to remain nameless but has no equal in respect to class and beauty. Kalihi has also been slow. Saw the fox at KStyle and looked for Maria at Starlight but she wasn't in. Was a weeknight so I'm sure things better on a weekend. Will report again soon.

Lvbpds
02-27-17, 19:06
Having returned to the kBar scene after a long time away I feel the need to report on my latest experience. Town has been slow with the exception of Splash and Talent. New girls at both have made the improvement. Had a great time at Splash for the super bowl party there and thanks to Mike for the food and ice cream. Also thanks to a special girl there who is to remain nameless but has no equal in respect to class and beauty. Kalihi has also been slow. Saw the fox at KStyle and looked for Maria at Starlight but she wasn't in. Was a weeknight so I'm sure things better on a weekend. Will report again soon.

FawkLuvah
03-01-17, 08:18
Was she driving a Lexus sedan? Most of the girls come and go there. I have hard time to remember their names.She doesn't drive.

Zaoto1
03-01-17, 17:55
Having returned to the kBar scene after a long time away I feel the need to report on my latest experience. Town has been slow with the exception of Splash and Talent. New girls at both have made the improvement. Had a great time at Splash for the super bowl party there and thanks to Mike for the food and ice cream. Also thanks to a special girl there who is to remain nameless but has no equal in respect to class and beauty. Kalihi has also been slow. Saw the fox at KStyle and looked for Maria at Starlight but she wasn't in. Was a weeknight so I'm sure things better on a weekend. Will report again soon.What did you think of the Fox? Did you go solo? I tried going Splash SB Sunday but the sign said reservations sold out. Went Summit pretty busy there then Kalihi after halftime. GT Starlight 904 Kstyle pretty busy. Was feeling a little down after halftime because went with Pats but ended up happy Sunday for me!

WarriorForLife
03-02-17, 07:17
The one I know drive. But she could not handle big stick.

Anyone know Connie mama at 904? She is a sexy mama. Yujin of Back to Vegas is working there too.

Tuesday night town side dead.

She doesn't drive.

TrueTemper
03-02-17, 14:27
Mits glad to have seen you. Never know you was young and in good shape. I haven't gone to the KB's lately must pay uncle Sam. Maybe that is why the bars are slow.

Lvbpds
03-02-17, 19:23
What did you think of the Fox? Did you go solo? I tried going Splash SB Sunday but the sign said reservations sold out. Went Summit pretty busy there then Kalihi after halftime. GT Starlight 904 Kstyle pretty busy. Was feeling a little down after halftime because went with Pats but ended up happy Sunday for me!I thought the Fox was pretty hot for Kalihi. My KB guide however said "waste time" KBgirl. I get scolded alot by chopsticks hits to the head when making what he claims are wrong choices, LOL.

Kanuku
03-03-17, 03:48
I thought the Fox was pretty hot for Kalihi. My KB guide however said "waste time" KBgirl. I get scolded alot by chopsticks hits to the head when making what he claims are wrong choices, LOL.Yes, Fox is hot and has a nice personality. She is an intelligent lady, but it's all about money. Heard Luna is seeking employment in town because of the burnt bridges on the Leeward side. She just has to work out her transportation issues.

Lots of movement with KBGs. They are acting like free agents this week and talking to the mamas.

I'll be taking a break from the KBs. Got to save for my Vegas trip. I'd rather spend my money there and at least they give me a good comp deal every quarter. Have fun my brothers and remember not to take the KBGs seriously. They are experts at social engineering and know how to empty your wallet. If you want action, go to the AMP or go Vegas. Lots of AMPs in Vegas too. Ha ha!

PauHanaMan
03-04-17, 22:42
Hey, who the little fucker with the attitude that comes in late at night. 2 time now I sitting with Jai and he come in gives attitude and stink eye. I like give'them black eye he bother me again. I think his name Eric but maybe should just be dick.

Xphile808
03-05-17, 18:04
It closed late last year. I think all the women moved over to Waterfall, and Choi may have retired.Thanks for the tip. Stopped by a couple of times but was late which is why I never see them. Went in the afternoon recently and saw Michelle, Candy & the filipina one.

LostNip
03-06-17, 02:44
So Kstyle is under new management. They added a couple of new girls one was a cute young looking girl, while I was there she was taking drink orders and manning the karaoke machine. I did see her sitting with an older gentleman so may have to give her a try next time I'm there. Both new mamas were there, Peter introduced me to them but I can't recall their names. Special K was hot as ever and always a lot of fun, didn't really get to see too much of the other new girls as they were sitting in booths with customers most of the time I was there. It was pretty mellow the night I was there tho I heard it was a packed house on Friday.

Baboozer
03-06-17, 02:46
Hey, who the little fucker with the attitude that comes in late at night. 2 time now I sitting with Jai and he come in gives attitude and stink eye. I like give'them black eye he bother me again. I think his name Eric but maybe should just be dick.Pound them. Idk who that but disrespect is DISRESPECT. Just my. 01 not. 02. Nah violence should always be the last resort but if you're a pacifist then you can pass a fist anytime you want. Just saying.

DrMcNaughty
03-06-17, 09:25
Go to Tijuana bud!

Yes, Fox is hot and has a nice personality. She is an intelligent lady, but it's all about money. Heard Luna is seeking employment in town because of the burnt bridges on the Leeward side. She just has to work out her transportation issues.

Lots of movement with KBGs. They are acting like free agents this week and talking to the mamas.

I'll be taking a break from the KBs. Got to save for my Vegas trip. I'd rather spend my money there and at least they give me a good comp deal every quarter. Have fun my brothers and remember not to take the KBGs seriously. They are experts at social engineering and know how to empty your wallet. If you want action, go to the AMP or go Vegas. Lots of AMPs in Vegas too. Ha ha!

Kanuku
03-09-17, 05:03
Go to Tijuana bud!Thanks for the tip Dr. M. Mexicans are pretty hot. My first girlfriend was a hapa Mexican / Japanese Californa girl.

Wished I married her, but our college selection split us up.

My friends are checking out the bars to see what's up after the recent shuffle. K-Style was pretty busy after the change in management. Blue Star was dead, but it was a slow day everywhere in Kalihi according to my brothers. Join Us in Pearl City seems to be doing okay, but needs better talent.

Christine's in waimalu has been slow; usually neighborhood guys like me and golfers. The rail project is messing things up in Pearl Kai. I've been avoiding that area, but will check it out after I return to HNL.

Interesting info from an insider on Luna. Her husband was going thru the usual DUI classes. Damn lawyers are blood suckers. Heard he is a nice guy, so keep your hands off Luna.

Saw Ivy at Starlite last week in Kalihi, you can put your hands on Ivy. She likes the attention. If you are a golfer, ask Yuri out for a round of golf. She is polite and fun to hang out with.

Lualualei808
03-09-17, 21:15
Pound them. Idk who that but disrespect is DISRESPECT. Just my. 01 not. 02. Nah violence should always be the last resort but if you're a pacifist then you can pass a fist anytime you want. Just saying.Just make sure he not carrying gun like Ferguson. Just saying.

John Ross
03-12-17, 02:58
Anyone know Connie mama at 904? She is a sexy mama. She's a nice lady, and a pretty good cook. As far as I know, she's single, but has an older (70+) clientele that she caters to. That is pretty much the story of those who were daytime bartenders. It looks like she's lost a few pounds since the year began, and I hope those natural C-cups haven't shrunk as well.

AdonisRakehell
03-12-17, 06:15
Hey guys. Any of you guys checked out Club You and I on Kalani Street, lovated rigjt across Back to Vegas? Any of KBG play there?

Shipshape
03-12-17, 19:11
Hey guys. Any of you guys checked out Club You and I on Kalani Street, lovated rigjt across Back to Vegas? Any of KBG play there?Never did. How is it?

Ss.

BeaverLiquor
03-12-17, 22:30
Previous to you & I it was T-Time. It wasn't very good. Older, meaning probably 60 year olds mostly working there.

Now don't get me wrong, I like a nice MILF / gilf as much as anyone, but there was nothing there that was worth looking at, let alone spending money on.

Not sure if it's the same mama and crew, with the name change, but don't get your hopes up.

Hinode
03-14-17, 21:45
I thought the Fox was pretty hot for Kalihi. My KB guide however said "waste time" KBgirl. I get scolded alot by chopsticks hits to the head when making what he claims are wrong choices, LOL.Would you rather waste money trying to get laid or gambling and risking losing money? Can always jag off later, I guess. I've been opting for the latter, but maybe if I knew where this Fox worked, I might just take a look see at her.

Shipshape
03-14-17, 22:48
maybe if I knew where this Fox worked, I might just take a look see at her.K-Style is where she works and then after 2 am can sometimes be found at Evergreen. As far as Kalihi goes IMHO StarLite has better picken's. Haven't been to 904 lately so I don't know the current crop, but they've had a few worthy of my 20's before. Kalihi is definitely not a 3 shift scene. More like a pau hana shift place. The girls will start drifting out earlier than townside bars, plus they are a lot less aggressive.

Ss.

Jaritsuh2
03-14-17, 23:01
K-Style is where she works and then after 2 am can sometimes be found at Evergreen. As far as Kalihi goes IMHO StarLite has better picken's. Haven't been to 904 lately so I don't know the current crop, but they've had a few worthy of my 20's before. Kalihi is definitely not a 3 shift scene. More like a pau hana shift place. The girls will start drifting out earlier than townside bars, plus they are a lot less aggressive.

Ss.Have to agree, although they are generally a lot older than the town women. Other than the 90 day wonders though the regulars are catching up in age. If you take notice of this kind of stuff. The parking at Starlite is limited if same one thinking of the one in back of chunky cheeses. If that is the one is is it the one by the old Pau Hana. Anyway the one behind Chunky Cheese has limited parking but they been there for ages. Some of the guys went to visit recently. Past month.

Kanuku
03-15-17, 05:06
Would you rather waste money trying to get laid or gambling and risking losing money? Can always jag off later, I guess. I've been opting for the latter, but maybe if I knew where this Fox worked, I might just take a look see at her.AMPs are the place to go if you want to get laid. If you want to shag a KGB, then best bet is show up at the last day of the month and make an offer with the possibility she needs to cover rent. Be dressed to impress.

The Fox has money, has LVBs, and is therefore selective. My suggestion is to be cool, know a little about fashion, and compliment her without going overboard. The Fox can dance so get up and shake your booty. Have fun.

Vegas is best when you invite a KBG. Show your appreciation by taking her shopping. If she has good memories, you'll have a travel partner next time. I go to Vegas with the intent to lose money but have a great time. I have a stressful job and need to go somewhere that offers 24 x 7 distractions. I actually like shopping more than gambling, maybe that's why other girls have asked me to take them to Vegas next time. Don't forget to put money in your Roth IRA.

Jaritsuh2
03-15-17, 14:14
AMPs are the place to go if you want to get laid. If you want to shag a KGB, then best bet is show up at the last day of the month and make an offer with the possibility she needs to cover rent. Be dressed to impress.

The Fox has money, has LVBs, and is therefore selective. My suggestion is to be cool, know a little about fashion, and compliment her without going overboard. The Fox can dance so get up and shake your booty. Have fun.

Vegas is best when you invite a KBG. Show your appreciation by taking her shopping. If she has good memories, you'll have a travel partner next time. I go to Vegas with the intent to lose money but have a great time. I have a stressful job and need to go somewhere that offers 24 x 7 distractions. I actually like shopping more than gambling, maybe that's why other girls have asked me to take them to Vegas next time. Don't forget to put money in your Roth IRA.Some good advice, like every one mortg or rent always due, got to pay. As for the Fox not sure what all the hype is about plain jane with boobs and long legs, cheaper in the AMP and at least no blue balls. She is a tease and is very good at her job (getting your money) TOO BAD SHE NOT MY CUP OF TEA. But she likes to dance lap or otherwise.

The Vegas connection glad not the only pabo that goes shopping last one was Dior earrings, me I like Kohl's basic retired, and no need for dress up. Has everything I may need for the year. From BVD-yard shorts. Wish we had one here in Hawaii.

Apd30
03-15-17, 17:07
Hey guys. Any of you guys checked out Club You and I on Kalani Street, lovated rigjt across Back to Vegas? Any of KBG play there?The daytime bartenders there are Leena and Jun who have been there since when the place was Donna's and then You & I and most recently T-Time.

Leena is there from Saturday. Tuesday and I believe Jun is there Wednesday- Friday.

If you like good grinds, Leena is your best bet. She is nice looking and a decent cook who tries hard to take care of her customers and is very welcoming to all, regulars and people who drop in.

The only downside about the place is that during weekdays, the parking there is somewhat limited because of the other businesses at that location and as Las Vegas II is there as well.

I am not sure what time they open but when Leena is working she probably opens at about 12:30 pm.

Also the overall atmosphere there is mellow and I think most will find it very comfortable there. Kind of how PJ Waters was before it closed down.

Hinode
03-15-17, 21:52
K-Style is where she works and then after 2 am can sometimes be found at Evergreen. As far as Kalihi goes IMHO StarLite has better picken's. Haven't been to 904 lately so I don't know the current crop, but they've had a few worthy of my 20's before. Kalihi is definitely not a 3 shift scene. More like a pau hana shift place. The girls will start drifting out earlier than townside bars, plus they are a lot less aggressive.

Ss.If that's on Mookaula street in Kalihi, wasn't that the old club SOO MI? Or the one with the rolling stone lips /.

Pursuer
03-16-17, 17:00
If that's on Mookaula street in Kalihi, wasn't that the old club SOO MI? Or the one with the rolling stone lips /.It's the former pisces. A few doors kokohead of soo mi. But I wouldn't bother going, regardless of this so-called fox being there. The bar is too lit up with those led icicles, but booths back by the restrooms seem to be darker and arranged for privacy.

BeaverLiquor
03-16-17, 18:04
Ok, this might sound confusing, but you and I was previously t-time. Before it was t-time, it was you and I.

My friend and I liked going to the previous you and I. Jun used to take care of us. (Not play-wise take care, but food-wise take care.) When it changed to t-time, we would go, but I don't think Jun and the new mama (I can't remember her name) didn't seem to get along. So we'd go, but Jun wouldn't be there, so was kind of junk.

Glad to hear Jun is back. Got to go back and check her out.

LocalGuy808
03-17-17, 16:58
Confirmed. Food was good back then. Previous mama was pleasant and was fun to talk story with. No ROBs when we were there a year ago.

Update on Luna, my connection in the courts told me her husband had 3 prior DUIs, but thanks to the 5 year rule, his 4th DUI was treated as his 1st due to State law. Last issue was in 2008. My connection also told me he had a good lawyer. You can PM me on this, but the lawyer is referred by some customers as "the Fiddler". Hope he can tap dance to impress the judge.

I'll check back with my friend at the LC this weekend. Seems like the LC been busy harassing manini establishments and he mentioned Mama Mia had a problem with their gaming machine. LC is pushing hard. President Trump should have the investigators smoke medical marijuana. We need economic growth! Leaving for Vegas soon. See why'all in about a week. Peace. Out of here.The Revocation office keeps your abstract forever. Second offense gets you two years suspension. Sure he won't be driving for a while. Not sure what 3 Or 5 offenses gets you and I don't want to find out.

Viet Whisperer
03-18-17, 17:37
Pearl City.

Club join us changed owners so stopped in. It's run by Mama from Red rose in Pearl Kai now. Older ladies working in general other than one cute princess looking girl that was wearing jeans which means no fly zone to me and no drinkie. They were nice but not much to see at least that night.

Acacia Lounge has changed owners and is run by Suki and Hazel. Big improvements to this place as there are decent girls here now. Suki is quite beautiful with nice rack and Hazel reminded me of Paula formerly of Kison as she has a bigger athletic body type and dark skin. Almost doesn't look Korean maybe she's Mongolian. Bartender was named Lily and was cute also. I would return there once in awhile. Friendly atmosphere and good service.

Kalihi.

K style under new management and the girls working has improved also. The fox Kay working there still with lover boys lined up. I don't get it as she table hops like crazy but more power to you guys if you enjoy her and have a good time with her. A few other decent girls in here now and will return.

Emerald City changed owners and had some familiar faces from Lilac, Vegas and Red rose in there. They were welcoming and offered some good food. It was ok and might be better later or on another night. I will stop in again and see what's doing.

Cleopatra was surprisingly dead with no good looking girls other than the local Japanese bartender. Don't know what happened here but went downhill a lot from the other times I've been there. Maybe just an off night.

In general most places are very slow I'm told. Have fun!

John Ross
03-18-17, 18:08
Kalihi.

K style under new management and the girls working has improved also. The fox Kay working there still with lover boys lined up. I don't get it as she table hops like crazy but more power to you guys if you enjoy her and have a good time with her. A few other decent girls in here now and will return.

Some good advice, like every one mortg or rent always due, got to pay. As for the Fox not sure what all the hype is about plain jane with boobs and long legs, cheaper in the AMP and at least no blue balls. She is a tease and is very good at her job (getting your money) TOO BAD SHE NOT MY CUP OF TEA. But she likes to dance lap or otherwise.
She does have a nice body and uses it to entice her victims, just like a spider and a fly.

I haven't been out much, but the bars are slower and slower. If this continues, along with continued Kapiolani development, the KB is going the way of the dodo bird. Even Kalihi won't be a last bastion of debauchery.

HonoluluFatBoy
03-18-17, 21:13
The daytime bartenders there are Leena and Jun who have been there since when the place was Donna's and then You & I and most recently T-Time.

Leena is there from Saturday. Tuesday and I believe Jun is there Wednesday- Friday.

If you like good grinds, Leena is your best bet. She is nice looking and a decent cook who tries hard to take care of her customers and is very welcoming to all, regulars and people who drop in.

The only downside about the place is that during weekdays, the parking there is somewhat limited because of the other businesses at that location and as Las Vegas II is there as well.

I am not sure what time they open but when Leena is working she probably opens at about 12:30 pm.

Also the overall atmosphere there is mellow and I think most will find it very comfortable there. Kind of how PJ Waters was before it closed down.I'll agree that Leena and Jun's food are decent, and that both try to keep their customers full. However, "nice looking" is not how I would describe Leena. She pushes too much when it comes to drinks, and even after you spend a bunch, you really don't get much in return. Jun's food is ok, but her voice is just too damn loud.

MitsFunai
03-18-17, 22:15
Emerald City changed owners and had some familiar faces from Lilac, Vegas and Red rose in there. They were welcoming and offered some good food. It was ok and might be better later or on another night. I will stop in again and see what's doing.Went to ECity recently; two sisters as owners (one of them, Yun ha, was day bartender from Camelot). Bartender Hana was very nice and supposedly a first-timer at bartending (she is reportedly from an Aiea-side KB) was comfortably dressed in hot pants, and a blouse showing ample cleavage; she is 40's, chubby, not fat, face 5/6. Interestingly, Kimo (Canal and AKA PWater) was there for a beer and left; I guess he's still recovering from various setbacks. Went to 904 from there and received the usual attentive service from bartender Connie; lots of KBGs and LVBs-in-tow.

Went to Waterfall from 904 and found it to be relatively busy with back room and private room offerings galore from the 'ladies' there; 'Johns' entering and exiting on tight schedules from the private areas. These KBGs really know how to keep a strict schedule, LOL. Heard there was a six-figure spender at Ashleys recently (from a reliable source) who actually paid his tab; personally, kinda hard to believe but hey, anything can happen in the KBs.

John Ross
03-18-17, 23:00
Wow! I didn't think there was anyone in the bars worth spending six figs on.

Lefty808
03-18-17, 23:08
Connie and Lisa are the new Mamas at 904. They took over on February 1st. Saw a poster saying they will have their grand opening on April 3 and 4. They will have lucky (unlucky?) number drawings.

LocalGuy808
03-20-17, 01:46
Stopped in Mon Nom. Passed on Jennifer formerly from aka pwater. An older blondish skinny one was in my tip. Bought her one and she was throwing tongues with me. Anyone got the low down on her? I had to bail as I didn't want to drop cash. Had to take a leave from cleopatra as two girls competing for my attention and I don't like the drama. One now at kstyle so might go back cleopatra. Is kimberly still running it? Lexi still there? Lexi never seemed to work on Friday night. Yuna and muni from haloma running emerald I heard. What girls from Vegas and lilac there?

LocalGuy808
03-20-17, 02:17
Canal was my stop to start drinking without being hounded by anyone for drinks. I hope someone takes it over and aka pwater. I read that the buildings at the old club business area location was sold. They should relocate the korean kap bars to kalihi which would suit me fine. I saw coco from grean tee shopping in the NEX. You need a military I'd to get in there. I didn't know she was married. But I saw her in green tea Friday night juicing some guy. Bet he left with blue balls. Speaking of balls. Had Suzy from lilac sucking me and licking my balls in a booth one night. Its hit and miss with her. Usually have to beat that Damn Mona off with a stick when I go in there which is hardly ever now because of her. I read that guys had problem finding parking at Vegas and you and I day time. Just drive past the paint shop and look to the left. There is a ramp that leads to the roof. A few business there but there is plenty parking. There are stairs going down at either end.

MitsFunai
03-20-17, 03:24
Hard to believe $100 K but that's the lowdown; don't know who or what it was spent on. Was wondering how the KBs manage to stay afloat so something like this gives me another perspective on the type of clientele or action they get going; it's scary.

Good for Connie at 904 and wish her luck; she certainly has the following and possible financial backing (like previously mentioned, "it's scary"). Remember the city & county Ewa Villages scandal of the past (90's)? He in jail for life now but, as project manager making $50 K per year, stole $10-11 million from the project and was spending $4-5 grand when he went out, bought one bar and new BMW for Lan, spent $10K on Lan's birthday, ran one $700 K player card loss in Vegas (what a dummy), stole coins from the laundry machines ($20 K), funneled funds to dummy corporations run by his relatives here and in Vegas, and other retarded schemes. Life can be good, but not as a lifer in prison.

H Mobius
03-20-17, 03:25
Wow! I didn't think there was anyone in the bars worth spending six figs on.Once word of his spending got around, I'm sure a shit-ton of BGs (potentially even from other bars) done jumped on the bandwagon to get a piece of the action. If he was buying the $10k-a-pop bottles or anything like that (those girls charge whatever they want) then I can imagine it happening.

I remember how appalling it was to see the way multiple girls would huddle and go nuts with the tally marks on some tabs; next thing you know BAM, the guy owes a couple grand.

MitsFunai
03-20-17, 09:39
Once word of his spending got around, I'm sure a shit-ton of BGs (potentially even from other bars) done jumped on the bandwagon to get a piece of the action. If he was buying the $10k-a-pop bottles or anything like that (those girls charge whatever they want) then I can imagine it happening.
I remember how appalling it was to see the way multiple girls would huddle and go nuts with the tally marks on some tabs; next thing you know BAM, the guy owes a couple grand.Remember those huge magnum bottles of Moet champagne for $5 K maybe 20-30 years ago? Roederer Cristal Champagne can cost over $600 regular retail; $1000 KB retail. I no can afford so no sense 'beating a dead horse' over this surrealistic event (even if I could, wouldn't spend it on a KB / KBG venue). You going be one nobody after all pau anyway, but get guys in the shadows who support these KBGs; I no buy nekos. They rarely come bar and get serviced at home; I know of two-three of these old, recluse-like buggahs who buy condos and cars for presents; don't know if they still ticking.

Jj6969
03-21-17, 00:05
Canal was my stop to start drinking without being hounded by anyone for drinks. I hope someone takes it over and aka pwater. I read that the buildings at the old club business area location was sold. They should relocate the korean kap bars to kalihi which would suit me fine. I saw coco from grean tee shopping in the NEX. You need a military I'd to get in there. I didn't know she was married. But I saw her in green tea Friday night juicing some guy. Bet he left with blue balls. Speaking of balls. Had Suzy from lilac sucking me and licking my balls in a booth one night. Its hit and miss with her. Usually have to beat that Damn Mona off with a stick when I go in there which is hardly ever now because of her. I read that guys had problem finding parking at Vegas and you and I day time. Just drive past the paint shop and look to the left. There is a ramp that leads to the roof. A few business there but there is plenty parking. There are stairs going down at either end.Which Coco is this? There's so many I can't keep track.

Kanuku
03-21-17, 04:36
Pearl City.

Club join us changed owners so stopped in. It's run by Mama from Red rose in Pearl Kai now. Older ladies working in general other than one cute princess looking girl that was wearing jeans which means no fly zone to me and no drinkie. They were nice but not much to see at least that night.

Acacia Lounge has changed owners and is run by Suki and Hazel. Big improvements to this place as there are decent girls here now. Suki is quite beautiful with nice rack and Hazel reminded me of Paula formerly of Kison as she has a bigger athletic body type and dark skin. Almost doesn't look Korean maybe she's Mongolian. Bartender was named Lily and was cute also. I would return there once in awhile. Friendly atmosphere and good service.

Kalihi.

K style under new management and the girls working has improved also. The fox Kay working there still with lover boys lined up. I don't get it as she table hops like crazy but more power to you guys if you enjoy her and have a good time with her..Confirming report on Join Us. No play there, just older ladies with 1 princess with an attitude. In Las Vegas today, but my fricken friend gave me this update. Vegas in Kalihi got new girls from South Korea. Best to go after 7 pm. Hope A-hole brother is not messing with me. Somebody, please post on Vegas in Kalihi. As for my brother back home, you may get dog food from Trader Joes. On the positive side, I won money on the crap table. I am a happy idiot and my 808 cell phone is turned off until Wednesday.

Mills24
03-21-17, 11:12
Where is lilac. Just getting into the k bar science. What's the best places too go to.

Canal was my stop to start drinking without being hounded by anyone for drinks. I hope someone takes it over and aka pwater. I read that the buildings at the old club business area location was sold. They should relocate the korean kap bars to kalihi which would suit me fine. I saw coco from grean tee shopping in the NEX. You need a military I'd to get in there. I didn't know she was married. But I saw her in green tea Friday night juicing some guy. Bet he left with blue balls. Speaking of balls. Had Suzy from lilac sucking me and licking my balls in a booth one night. Its hit and miss with her. Usually have to beat that Damn Mona off with a stick when I go in there which is hardly ever now because of her. I read that guys had problem finding parking at Vegas and you and I day time. Just drive past the paint shop and look to the left. There is a ramp that leads to the roof. A few business there but there is plenty parking. There are stairs going down at either end.

LocalGuy808
03-21-17, 12:57
She has been at green tee a long time. Mostly worked behind bar. She always wears her hair up and it's kinda of brown not black. She is older and is pretty. Though one might say her ears stick out. Not big. Just look like the tops are folded down. I have to admit. I saw the ears from behind and I knew who it was. I would post a pic but I only now how to do from my pc not my cell phone.

Alohaoe
03-21-17, 18:00
Heard that former owner Candy will take over SPOTLITE April 1st.

Alohaoe.

John Ross
03-22-17, 01:26
She has been at green tee a long time. Mostly worked behind bar. She always wears her hair up and it's kinda of brown not black. She is older and is pretty. Though one might say her ears stick out. Not big. Just look like the tops are folded down. I have to admit. I saw the ears from behind and I knew who it was. I would post a pic but I only now how to do from my pc not my cell phone.She has been there on and off for about 15 years. Cute when she started, enough to snag a contractor to be her sugar daddy until he ran out of money. He took care of her and her apt at Kukui Plaza.

Jj6969
03-22-17, 03:02
She has been at green tee a long time. Mostly worked behind bar. She always wears her hair up and it's kinda of brown not black. She is older and is pretty. Though one might say her ears stick out. Not big. Just look like the tops are folded down. I have to admit. I saw the ears from behind and I knew who it was. I would post a pic but I only now how to do from my pc not my cell phone.Now that you mentioned it I did notice the the girl with the ears. I think she's the one that was yelling coco juice when I was there.

Viet Whisperer
03-22-17, 12:44
Now that you mentioned it I did notice the the girl with the ears. I think she's the one that was yelling coco juice when I was there.That's her.

Captin Crunch
03-22-17, 14:14
That's her.When does she normally work? Days? Nights? Weekdays? Weekends?

LocalGuy808
03-22-17, 14:54
When does she normally work? Days? Nights? Weekdays? Weekends?The pic below will clear it up.

Shipshape
03-22-17, 17:21
Canal was my stop to start drinking without being hounded by anyone for drinks. Speaking of balls. Had Suzy from lilac sucking me and licking my balls in a booth one night. Its hit and miss with her. Usually have to beat that Damn Mona off with a stick when I go in there which is hardly ever now because of her. Haha Moonman! This sounds so like my typical game plan. I used to have a couple at Canal just because it was VERY easy to resist the old ladies there. Then off to the 5 plex. Stopped going to Lilac because of Yujin always pushing. One time she came back from the bathroom and sat on my face without any panties on. Well it was fun but I wanted to sample other kbgs there, but no! I can't get to the bar without her jumping all over. I stopped going there because of that and the fact that she has basically no nipples haha!

SS.

Viet Whisperer
03-22-17, 18:14
When does she normally work? Days? Nights? Weekdays? Weekends?She's there nights during the week but not sure if working everyday through the weekends. She's a cool lady in my opinion based on the few times I've seen her there.

Viet Whisperer
03-22-17, 18:31
Haha Moonman! This sounds so like my typical game plan. I used to have a couple at Canal just because it was VERY easy to resist the old ladies there. Then off to the 5 plex. Stopped going to Lilac because of Yujin always pushing. One time she came back from the bathroom and sat on my face without any panties on. Well it was fun but I wanted to sample other kbgs there, but no! I can't get to the bar without her jumping all over. I stopped going there because of that and the fact that she has basically no nipples haha!

SS.Same thing happened to me from the one with the big stomach tattoo LOL! I thought her name was Yuri but is probably same girl. She's is aggressive and same for me I don't go there unless I want to be molested by her. What a problem to have eh? Life is good when we are complaining about avoiding a chick who wants to sit on our face LOL!

LocalGuy808
03-22-17, 19:00
Same thing happened to me from the one with the big stomach tattoo LOL! I thought her name was Yuri but is probably same girl. She's is aggressive and same for me I don't go there unless I want to be molested by her. What a problem to have eh? Life is good when we are complaining about avoiding a chick who wants to sit on our face LOL!Yuri and Yujin have been discussed here before. They are cousins and both push very hard for drinks. Yujin is older and she might have a tattoo. They both stay in same condo. Yuri told me some sugar daddy used to deposit thousands in her bank account. Take her Vegas and no fucking (not sure I believe that). And just basically giving away his money to her. Incredible.

Jaritsuh2
03-22-17, 20:55
Confirming report on Join Us. No play there, just older ladies with 1 princess with an attitude. In Las Vegas today, but my fricken friend gave me this update. Vegas in Kalihi got new girls from South Korea. Best to go after 7 pm. Hope A-hole brother is not messing with me. Somebody, please post on Vegas in Kalihi. As for my brother back home, you may get dog food from Trader Joes. On the positive side, I won money on the crap table. I am a happy idiot and my 808 cell phone is turned off until Wednesday.Nah! For your brother dog food too good, try the Wasabi Mayonnaise. If your brother likes Wasabi forget it but if not. Should hit the spot right on. LOL. Watch his face when tries it.

Shipshape
03-22-17, 21:23
Yuri and Yujin have been discussed here before. They are cousins and both push very hard for drinks. Yujin is older and she might have a tattoo. They both stay in same condo. Yuri told me some sugar daddy used to deposit thousands in her bank account. Take her Vegas and no fucking (not sure I believe that). And just basically giving away his money to her. Incredible.Yup, Yujin is older with the belly art. Pretty funny what we complain about. Now, if she had any nipples, it might be a different story. Got to luv Kalihi bars. For a nightcap or before I head into the townside bars I sometimes stop off at Waterfall for a quick "hello" to Sandy. Now she has nice nipples and is reasonably priced haha! (note to youngsters, she is NOT young at all, I'm going to guess in the neighborhood of 60).

SS.

LocalGuy808
03-22-17, 22:13
Yup, Yujin is older with the belly art. Pretty funny what we complain about. Now, if she had any nipples, it might be a different story. Got to luv Kalihi bars. For a nightcap or before I head into the townside bars I sometimes stop off at Waterfall for a quick "hello" to Sandy. Now she has nice nipples and is reasonably priced haha! (note to youngsters, she is NOT young at all, I'm going to guess in the neighborhood of 60).

SS.There is a Sophia there always wants me to go in back. She looks ok enough for a plus 60. Can't remember what she quotes for the deed but I've always Passed. Think she is one of the blue sea transplants.

Johnny14
03-23-17, 04:00
There is a Sophia there always wants me to go in back. She looks ok enough for a plus 60. Can't remember what she quotes for the deed but I've always Passed. Think she is one of the blue sea transplants.She asks for 2 bills, better you go AMP, same price.

Jj6969
03-23-17, 22:44
The pic below will clear it up.Thanks for the clarification. Thought it was the Coco that used to work at Splash.

John Ross
03-24-17, 23:56
She asks for 2 bills, better you go AMP, same price.Negotiate if you want to try her out. She will take much less.

Bikini
03-25-17, 00:47
Evergreen at 3:30 Friday was dead. Talent at 5 was busy but no pretty girls.

Zaoto1
03-25-17, 03:19
Evergreen at 3:30 Friday was dead. Talent at 5 was busy but no pretty girls.The girls in town don't show up to work until 8 or 9 pm or later and it's usually just the bartenders and older women that work daytime.

Shipshape
03-25-17, 23:14
Negotiate if you want to try her out. She will take much less.Yup, for back booth "lap dance" don't go over half. The "girls" of Waterfall will want $200 for the backroom which is not worth it IMHO. BBBJ? 4 drinkees max. Stand your ground and you will be able to negotiate down. Note that the "girls" are really grandma's there so why pay more?

SS.

HonoluluFatBoy
03-26-17, 02:44
Stopped seeing her for about a month, then decided to give her a try. After she was done with her shift at the bar, We ended up at the corner booth. After the fourth drink, got some pussy rub (through the panty) in and some nipple action. She finally slipped her hand up my shorts and gave me a nice tug. It was short, but nice. Didn't shoot, but was close. Told her I will be back again. I guess the bars are really slow. I don't think Jae would have played with jr if she wasn't tight for money IMHO.

Xmen911
03-26-17, 09:43
Beware of the fake ass ROB *****. Saw her at EG after hours with a new Loverboy. You not the only on if you read the forums. PM me and I can prove it!

BotoMoco
03-26-17, 11:57
Maybe time to go hunting again and take advantage of the slow time at the bars.

Viet Whisperer
03-26-17, 13:20
Stopped in Mon Nom. Passed on Jennifer formerly from aka pwater. An older blondish skinny one was in my tip. Bought her one and she was throwing tongues with me. Anyone got the low down on her? I had to bail as I didn't want to drop cash. Had to take a leave from cleopatra as two girls competing for my attention and I don't like the drama. One now at kstyle so might go back cleopatra. Is kimberly still running it? Lexi still there? Lexi never seemed to work on Friday night. Yuna and muni from haloma running emerald I heard. What girls from Vegas and lilac there?Michelle from Lilac is there and don't remember the name but one of the mamas tended bar at Vegas before. Might be Muni but not sure.

Jaritsuh2
03-26-17, 14:32
Yup, for back booth "lap dance" don't go over half. The "girls" of Waterfall will want $200 for the backroom which is not worth it IMHO. BBBJ? 4 drinkees max. Stand your ground and you will be able to negotiate down. Note that the "girls" are really grandma's there so why pay more?

SS.I think you right 4 or 5 drinks sb more than enough, I guess 60's is the new 40's-50's. LOL. Ss, jr you know what I mean. Be safe guys, $ more I would try Splash. Oh well to each his own.

LocalGuy808
03-26-17, 16:08
Michelle from Lilac is there and don't remember the name but one of the mamas tended bar at Vegas before. Might be Muni but not sure.I wonder if it's the michelle that drives a black BMW. Has a base decal on windshield so I figured no play or take home action. I always Passed.

LocalGuy808
03-26-17, 16:11
Michelle from Lilac is there and don't remember the name but one of the mamas tended bar at Vegas before. Might be Muni but not sure.Yuna sister name is muni. Muni tended bar at haloma. I believe she is at emerald. Wonder if you are talking about minji mama. If she went there then I bet Angie from Vegas followed. She has always worked where minji is.

Viet Whisperer
03-26-17, 16:12
I wonder if it's the michelle that drives a black BMW. Has a base decal on windshield so I figured no play or take home action. I always Passed.It's her but has a different car now.

Lualualei808
03-26-17, 18:15
Heard thru the KBG wireless that Summitt might be on their last leg. Hardly any customers and no girls. Where are they? Their SO taking care of them? Inquiring minds want to know.

FWIW play seems to be available. Just ask the white hair preacher man.

H Mobius
03-26-17, 19:57
Heard thru the KBG wireless that Summitt might be on their last leg. Hardly any customers and no girls. Where are they? Their SO taking care of them? Inquiring minds want to know.

FWIW play seems to be available. Just ask the white hair preacher man.Seems things went downhill about the time they turned it into a sports bar with games, attracting a different crowd that doesn't blow money at 20 or 100 or 200 bucks a pop. Some girls at SnS (formerly 74) for example came from Summit where they made no money.

Half the time, the young hotties were only here temporarily, so many of them are just gone.

I'm surprised that bar is still there after such a long stretch of being dead.

WarriorForLife
03-27-17, 02:51
Heard the same thing too, the place is so dead, TC mama is throwing in the towel soon. Former young Summit girls are scattering around. Old ones still at Summit, but they coming to work less and less, I know 3 of the grannies there been well taking care of by their SO. PM me if you like names.

Fox is doing her lap dance nitely at KStyle. Check the princess out, you would not be disappointed.

FWIW play seems to be available. Just ask the white hair preacher man.

KbMonger
03-28-17, 04:43
Yuna aka Lisa at Evergreen.

Just be aware gentlemen, she likes to get $40 drinks without the customer knowing. If you sit with her make sure you make it clear that she can get a $20 drink. Was at evergreen this past weekend and sat across this booth where she was sitting with a customer. I guess he had dropped his cc so when he got the tab he was pretty upset. Mama had to come and get him to sign the tab. Pretty rookie mistake to drop your card at a kb but I thought I'd just send out a warning. Greed at its best.

Happy hunting.

KBM.