PDA

View Full Version : Korean Bar Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

Uki Eater
07-14-11, 02:58
Back when they were at Moonflower, one of them spent a lot of time trying to fuck the other over.Heh, what's interesting also is that they (Alisa & Miki) from Moonflower both ended up at Winner 8.

NoTime808
07-14-11, 04:24
Went to Camelot a few nights ago and met Chole. She is korean from russia a little young for my taste but, said what the hell. She brought her shot, before I could even blink it was gone and she was asking for another. She must have drank 10 shots in less than 30 mins. I said to myself what the F#k and left. There was no touching or play to be had. She was not even that friendly. If you have had better experiences with her let me know.

Jj6969
07-14-11, 04:36
As how this whole conversation got started, the big question is,"How much tip." Some have ridiculous expectations considering its house. All in all some are trying to force making money with something thats complimentary.Just a clarification so no one is confused. Pupus served by the day bartender on the bar is her food for her customers. House pupus is food from the kitchen mama and is served usually after happy hour. So Head lock is correct, when it comes to tipping, and thats all I have to say about that.

Jj

NoTime808
07-14-11, 05:24
Went to camelot a few days ago and met chloe, korean from russia. She drinks so fast my head and wallet was spinning. Anyone got any play from her? After about 30 mins and 10 drinks I left. Too much for me.

H Mobius
07-14-11, 07:09
Tried Cheers Station after a long break. It was not really busy but not dead either. Most of the hostesses (maybe 15 total) were in their 40's and 50's, but a few might have still been in their 30's. Several were okay looking and the rest were just unsatisfactory.

Cindy was there; she changed her look but she is still so friendly, cheerful and nice. I guess that's why she is so busy with that big client base; that and her high ass which is truly impressive for Kalihi. I didn't get to really sit with her, just talked a bit.

I then went to Evergreen and Yuki is back. She changed her look as well, but is still cute. Her English is much improved and she allows more roaming. I didn't try for any hard play though.

Blade82
07-14-11, 08:32
Tip as if you were buying the pupus. If you don't give a rodent's hind quarters what the KBG thinks of you, hell, stiff her. If you think you want to come back to a somewhat cordial reception, tip at or beyond her break-even point. This is why some mongers refuse house pupus. No obligation.

Sounds like you've been around. You should have figured this out long ago. This is kind of a noob question, really.Tell you the truth, I really don't give a rat's ass what the expectations are. This whole thing came up just cause some girls are bitching on their tips. Sounds like you are a very generous tipper, nothing wrong with that. But at the same time it seems like girls are getting spoiled by that kind treatment and expecting it from everyone. These scenarios is best to have a male server.

Blade82
07-14-11, 08:38
Just a clarification so no one is confused. Pupus served by the day bartender on the bar is her food for her customers. House pupus is food from the kitchen mama and is served usually after happy hour. So Head lock is correct, when it comes to tipping, and thats all I have to say about that.

JjOk don't quite know what your point here is, as it just a unclear mesh of the whole discussion.

Head Lock
07-14-11, 09:00
Tell you the truth, I really don't give a rat's ass what the expectations are. This whole thing came up just cause some girls are bitching on their tips. Sounds like you are a very generous tipper, nothing wrong with that. But at the same time it seems like girls are getting spoiled by that kind treatment and expecting it from everyone. These scenarios is best to have a male server.Nope. Hardly a generous tipper, although I try to be fair. Nine times out of ten, when asked if I want pupus, I decline. I am also pretty shitty about nekohana. In places that I frequent, I am a known tightwad.

That said, there are a few KBGs around town that recognize me and my preferences. The smart ones don't even ask if I want something to eat. If it's around dinner time, they just bring what I normally like. They don't ask me for nekohana. In such cases, if the food was from the menu, I tip to at least cover the cost of the food. If she is pleasant and not a pain in the ass, I add 20% (like in a normal establishment). I also add a buck per drink that I had. If the food is stuff the KBG brought in herself, I cover what I think is fair for the cost of the food. I have done time working in bars and restaurants so I have a fair idea of what stuff costs.

If I hear one yap about the cost of food, I flat out get up and walk out.

In the interest of full disclosure, these KBGs that take care of me like that are veterans and definitely not easy on the eyes.

Captin Crunch
07-14-11, 10:40
Went to camelot a few days ago and met chloe, korean from russia. She drinks so fast my head and wallet was spinning. Anyone got any play from her? After about 30 mins and 10 drinks I left. Too much for me.You spent $$ in less than 30 min? Thats about 1 drink every 3 minutes? I would have bailed after the 2nd drink. Would have been better you spend the $$ in the AMP and get some.

Sounds like she's a ROB!

Uki Eater
07-14-11, 13:17
Went to Camelot a few nights ago and met Chole. She is korean from russia a little young for my taste but, said what the hell. She brought her shot, before I could even blink it was gone and she was asking for another. She must have drank 10 shots in less than 30 mins. I said to myself what the F#k and left. There was no touching or play to be had. She was not even that friendly. If you have had better experiences with her let me know.What I can't believe is how you allowed it to get to 10 drinks in 30 min. Did she asked to sit with you? Or, you called her to sit with you?

Aflack
07-14-11, 13:31
Went to camelot and met chloe, korean from russia. After about 30 mins and 10 drinks I left. Too much for me.She really scored; you paid Russian caviar price for your time. But you never know; things happen for reasons that may benefit you in the future when it will be your turn to score.

Johnny14
07-14-11, 14:58
You spent $$ in less than 30 min? Thats about 1 drink every 3 minutes? I would have bailed after the 2nd drink. Would have been better you spend the $$ in the AMP and get some.

Sounds like she's a ROB!The first thing I ask when a chick tries to get a drink is whether she's taking shots or regular drinks. If she says shots or tea I say forget it and find another one. Hell its your money not hers, I don't care for those taking shots, its very unrespectful. So F#$k them, better go AMP or backbooth at Misty for $ at least you get some pussy.

KBGmonger
07-14-11, 23:35
first of all, let me say that i have known miki for many years. before she worked at moonflower she worked at the hilton. then she moved up to the big island but things did not work out so she moved back and reluctantly took a job at the bar. she looks and acts hot but in reality is very moral and conservative. there is absolutely no way! that she gave anyone aids. i have banged hundreds of asian women and would love to bang miki but there is no way. unless she lives with a guy you won't be hitting that. she works out a lot with me and we swim a lot too and paddleboard. she is ehxtremely health conscious, and under no circumstance would screw a guy in a bar! now alia on the other hand is a pathological liar. when i first met her she said she was in law school! i instantly called her out on that. i do not believe she is mentally stable. currently he is 5 months prego and still going to the bar.

she got knocked up by a liquor commission guy. i know his name, his car, and what he is up to. she worked **** years and he let it slide because she was banging him.

she is and has been jealous of miki. normally, who the bell cares but when i read a vicious and total lie i wanted to post.

let me say this. if i see this again from alisa i will seriously consider contacting her bf to let him know he better get this psycho chick under control. i am writing this from my phone so excuse the typos.

Head Lock
07-15-11, 00:48
Went to camelot a few days ago and met chloe, korean from russia. She drinks so fast my head and wallet was spinning. Anyone got any play from her? After about 30 mins and 10 drinks I left. Too much for me.Thanks for TOFTT. Did you learn anything from your experience? Or did you really need everyone to tell you that you were taken to the cleaners?

Yoboliscious
07-15-11, 03:30
first of all, let me say that i have known miki for many years. before she worked at moonflower she worked at the hilton. then she moved up to the big island but things did not work out so she moved back and reluctantly took a job at the bar. she looks and acts hot but in reality is very moral and conservative. there is absolutely no way! that she gave anyone aids. i have banged hundreds of asian women and would love to bang miki but there is no way. unless she lives with a guy you won't be hitting that. she works out a lot with me and we swim a lot too and paddleboard. she is ehxtremely health conscious, and under no circumstance would screw a guy in a bar! now alia on the other hand is a pathological liar. when i first met her she said she was in law school! i instantly called her out on that. i do not believe she is mentally stable. currently he is 5 months prego and still going to the bar.

she got knocked up by a liquor commission guy. i know his name, his car, and what he is up to. she worked **** years and he let it slide because she was banging him.

she is and has been jealous of miki. normally, who the bell cares but when i read a vicious and total lie i wanted to post.

let me say this. if i see this again from alisa i will seriously consider contacting her bf to let him know he better get this psycho chick under control. i am writing this from my phone so excuse the typos.[text in all capital lettering deleted by admin]

editor's note: this report was edited or deleted because it was written in all capital lettering. in the future, please do not write reports in all capital lettering. thanks!

NoTime808
07-15-11, 03:32
Thanks for TOFTT. Did you learn anything from your experience? Or did you really need everyone to tell you that you were taken to the cleaners?Yup, got taken to the cleaners.

Member 69
07-15-11, 07:20
Now everyone will go to Winner8 and ask who she is. Does anyone have a pic to pm me? Need to know who to stay clear from. Don't know her name, but the only skinny girl I seen there is the one with no boobs, bangs, and looks real innocent. Have not heard her speak or sing, so don't know if she' s korean or not.Be aware, there are 2 Miki's at winner 8. One is a j girl. The other is Korean and probably the one the poster is posting about. The Korean one is kind of tall and skinny with smaller boobs and usually doesn't wear a bra. Kind of heavy with the eyelash / eyeliner. Wears tight dresses to show off her (skinny) bod.

As for the AIDS thing, this just sounds like sour grapes from someone, unsubstantiated rumors to flame a girl. Why don't you let your friend who got aids tell his story and let us question him to see if he is for real for full of it.

Sorry I'm not on facebook, can someone post her pic here? That way we can see which miki this one is (probably the k one).

Blade82
07-15-11, 09:00
Went to camelot a few days ago and met chloe, korean from russia. She drinks so fast my head and wallet was spinning. Anyone got any play from her? After about 30 mins and 10 drinks I left. Too much for me.Oh well, live and learn. Happens once or twice to the best of us.

H Mobius
07-15-11, 09:03

let me say this. if i see this again from alisa i will seriously consider contacting her bf to let him know he better get this psycho chick under control. i am writing this from my phone so excuse the typos.some of this is circulating amongst the bars; i just hope there's no fallout on the bargoers.

so i visited splash and saw a few faces from d' amour and pharoah, so if you lost sight of your girl you might try there. i did not recognize anyone, but there were several very good-looking girls there. i did not see coco ('tall nicole') or jae hee.

Head Lock
07-15-11, 09:13
Oh well, live and learn. Happens once or twice to the best of us.. And sometimes more often for those who rode in on the short bus.

Master Yoda
07-15-11, 14:17
So I visited Splash and saw a few faces from D' Amour and Pharoah, so if you lost sight of your girl you might try there. I did not recognize anyone, but there were several very good-looking girls there. I did not see Coco ('tall Nicole') or Jae Hee.Rotating KBGs from Splash, D'Amour, Business, Pharoah, etc. Again? Maybe they are way past their expiration date, need new inventory already! Moving to another bar a few blocks down is going to better business for them? I don't think so! Same customers there also. When they read this they should know for a fact its not about the location and its about the attitude and service. Typical townie KBG mentality.

P. S. Try moving to Pearl City, I'll bet you'll make way more money there! LOL!

Blade82
07-15-11, 14:44
Rotating KBGs from Splash, D'Amour, Business, Pharoah, etc. Again? Maybe they are way past their expiration date, need new inventory already! Moving to another bar a few blocks down is going to better business for them? I don't think so! Same customers there also. When they read this they should know for a fact its not about the location and its about the attitude and service. Typical townie KBG mentality.

P. S. Try moving to Pearl City, I'll bet you'll make way more money there! LOL!They probably thinking if they move away from a big talent they will have better luck. What they don't realize is the so called talent also circulates around. But I guess they are making enough to continue this charade.

Head Lock
07-15-11, 22:11
P. S. Try moving to Pearl City, I'll bet you'll make way more money there! LOL!Thanks, but you town guys can keep 'them. Get plenny useless baggage out this side with lousy attitudes. They goin' starve in Pearl City too.

Blacks
07-16-11, 09:36

let me say this. if i see this again from alisa i will seriously consider contacting her bf to let him know he better get this psycho chick under control. i am writing this from my phone so excuse the typos.wow i guess you can't tell who is telling the lie, this site is hear say and there is no way of telling what is truth or fiction!

KBGmonger
07-16-11, 12:52
Alisa, normally I would not bother to post about a fight between kbgs but what you said about Miki was such a horrible, vicious, egregious lie that it must be responded to. As you well know Miki is very conservative, does not sleep with any customers, and does not have AIDS. I know her personally and can attest to her character. You, on the other hand, have some serious mental issues. I work in the field and from what I know of you I think you have been abused by your adopted father and it has carried on with your Liquor Commissioner bf. I have been told you go to the bar with bruises showing.

BTW, for now I have stopped Miki from going to his boss. Personally, I hate corrupt public officials. Your bf is having fun, banging little hoes like you on the taxpayer dime which is what I resent. He is not smat because now he has compromised his job.

You have been going to Vegas since you were 14 and prostituting there and now that you are prego. 5 months, and you are still going to the bar? Not healthy for your little boy or you. I guess you are desperate for money, hence, your lies against innocent co workers. Do you think this dirty LC guy is going to marry you? Again, he is dumb but probably not stupid. He has had that little furry thing between your legs and will probably move on.

Now that you have upset Miki you have awakened a sleeping tiger. Miki may be korean, but she was raised in japan, which due to discrimination turned her into a tough little cat fighter. For your own good, do not go back to Winner 8 or you will experience an old fashioned ass kicking. She will ***** slap you, pull out your hair, and scratch up your face. Let it end here for your own good. Also, find a new profession.

KBGmonger
07-16-11, 13:00
Wow I guess you can't tell who is telling the lie, this site is hear say and there is no way of telling what is truth or fiction!If you knew the two girls you would know what I am saying is true. Miki may dress as the hot kbg but she is actually very conservative from a high achiever type family. Alisa, on the other hand, is a pathological liar, prostituting since 14 years old, and has some very deep psychological problems. I believe it all stems from abuse, both when she was younger and now. Get to know Miki and you will see what I am saying. Actually, a very nice girl. I only defend her because Alisa told some very vicious lies on here. I have no vested in interest except that I have know Miki a long time. Believe me I would bang her if I could but she is not the type. When we work out on the beach she wears a hot little bikini that literally has guys stop in their tracks. She looks seductive but it is all show. No go.

KBGmonger
07-16-11, 13:03
Be aware, there are 2 Miki's at winner 8. One is a j girl. The other is Korean and probably the one the poster is posting about. The Korean one is kind of tall and skinny with smaller boobs and usually doesn't wear a bra. Kind of heavy with the eyelash / eyeliner. Wears tight dresses to show off her (skinny) bod.

As for the AIDS thing, this just sounds like sour grapes from someone, unsubstantiated rumors to flame a girl. Why don't you let your friend who got aids tell his story and let us question him to see if he is for real for full of it.

Sorry I'm not on facebook, can someone post her pic here? That way we can see which miki this one is (probably the k one).Miki is not on FB just so you know. Not sure about Alisa. You are right in your assumption. Alisa is desperate for money and is just being a flame thrower to somehow discredit Miki and steal her customers. Not sure who she can fool much longer until the baby really starts to show.

Oldee
07-16-11, 14:10
Wow I guess you can't tell who is telling the lie, this site is hear say and there is no way of telling what is truth or fiction!Yeah, its sometimes hard to tell except guys that know Alisa know that what kbmonger said is true including about the liquor comm guy. On another note, who went kb last night? Not many reports these days, hehe. I was being neon but still had fun watching the 20s from lvbs go from their wallets to the robs purses, LOL. Old Mayas location get 1 young hottie and some old play girls, hehe. Damn, was choke Lvb action at EG and other town bars. I should have checked winner8 to see how many of you wen go see Miki, LOL. I am starting to wonder how many forum members are loverboys seeing how many was out last night. BTW, there IS a play girl or 2 still at EG if you know who to look for. I'm sure Maya knows but letting it slide. Splash does have some hot ones as HM said and had alot of lvb action there too, especially lvbs sitting at bar buying bartenters.

KBGmonger
07-16-11, 14:57
This forum should be about truth so I am not sure why my last post was not allowed. I simply documented some facts I know about Alisa and her bf, the liquor commish guy. Anyway, without further detail she has been abused by her step father and has shown up to work with bruises. I will let it go at that.

Alisa, since you read and post here, you need to know with Miki you have awakened a sleeping tiger. If you go back to Winner 8, in spite of your being pregnant, Miki will kick your ass. If you go you better be ready for a good old fashioned kbg cat fight. Miki will slap you around, pull out your hair, and scratch up your face. I have stopped her, so far, from going to your bf's bosses. I hate corrupt public officials but that is another story. The guy is stupid for compromising himself.

Miki is Korean but was raised in Japan and is a tough little street fighter. You had best get a new line of work which would behoove you to do anyway since you are starting to show. I really feel sorry for your future little son. Another word of advice, get some professional help. Usually, in cases of Personality Disorder it is untreatable but talk therapy can help. 'Nuff said.

H Mobius
07-17-11, 01:10
Be aware, there are 2 Miki's at winner 8. One is a j girl. The other is Korean and probably the one the poster is posting about. The Korean one is kind of tall and skinny with smaller boobs and usually doesn't wear a bra. Kind of heavy with the eyelash / eyeliner. Wears tight dresses to show off her (skinny) bod.

Sorry I'm not on facebook, can someone post her pic here? That way we can see which miki this one is (probably the k one).Yup, 2 Miki's and IMHO they are opposites especially in appearance; there is no confusing them.

J-Miki should use a different barname not because of what's going on but just because it's a small bar and there shouldn't be overlap. I have never seen her in flashy tight outfits, and her bod is not proportioned to look flattering that way. She has no accent, doesn't use pidgin and claims to be local.

As I posted, k-Miki is highly visible and IMHO does look good in slinky outfits, so if one stays for a while, eventually they will see her walking around or getting drinks. You will know when you see her. She has a heavy k-accent. If she worked at the Hilton, it must have been in one of the tenant shops.

I didn't like what I recently saw at Winner 8 and have been staying away from there, in favor of other bars and other sectors of the mongering world.

Blacks
07-17-11, 05:19
Yeah, its sometimes hard to tell except guys that know Alisa know that what kbmonger said is true including about the liquor comm guy. On another note, who went kb last night? Not many reports these days, hehe. I was being neon but still had fun watching the 20s from lvbs go from their wallets to the robs purses, LOL. Old Mayas location get 1 young hottie and some old play girls, hehe. Damn, was choke Lvb action at EG and other town bars. I should have checked winner8 to see how many of you wen go see Miki, LOL. I am starting to wonder how many forum members are loverboys seeing how many was out last night. BTW, there IS a play girl or 2 still at EG if you know who to look for. I'm sure Maya knows but letting it slide. Splash does have some hot ones as HM said and had alot of lvb action there too, especially lvbs sitting at bar buying bartenters.Speaking about the LC guy, there was a guy who got busted in Feb. He asked for $1, 000 and sex in return for a LC card from a girl at green tee. He resigned and he was charged and ind. This week on both counts. He has not entered a plea, is it him? If not then some one should turn in the other guy for a reward then spend it by inviting all of us.

KBGmonger
07-17-11, 14:49
Speaking about the LC guy, there was a guy who got busted in Feb. He asked for $1, 000 and sex in return for a LC card from a girl at green tee. He resigned and he was charged and ind. This week on both counts. He has not entered a plea, is it him? If not then some one should turn in the other guy for a reward then spend it by inviting all of us.I might go for that!

KBGmonger
07-17-11, 14:54
Yup. 2 Miki's and IMHO they are opposites especially in appearance; there is no confusing them.

J-Miki should use a different barname not because of what's going on but just because it's a small bar and there shouldn't be overlap. I have never seen her in flashy tight outfits, and her bod is not proportioned to look flattering that way. She has no accent, doesn't use pidgin and claims to be local.

As I posted, k-Miki is highly visible and IMHO does look good in slinky outfits, so if one stays for a while, eventually they will see her walking around or getting drinks. You will know when you see her. She has a heavy k-accent. If she worked at the Hilton, it must have been in one of the tenant shops.

I didn't like what I recently saw at Winner 8 and have been staying away from there, in favor of other bars and other sectors of the mongering world.Actually worked in sales and reservations.

Oldee
07-17-11, 16:28
Speaking about the LC guy, there was a guy who got busted in Feb. He asked for $1, 000 and sex in return for a LC card from a girl at green tee. He resigned and he was charged and ind. This week on both counts. He has not entered a plea, is it him? If not then some one should turn in the other guy for a reward then spend it by inviting all of us.Different guy. He hasnt done anything to hurt us mongers afaik yet except be involved with Alisa although thats morally wrong. Hey blacks, been any bars to report about lately?

DJmonger
07-17-11, 22:42
Miki is not on FB just so you know. Not sure about Alisa. You are right in your assumption. Alisa is desperate for money and is just being a flame thrower to somehow discredit Miki and steal her customers. Not sure who she can fool much longer until the baby really starts to show.Actually miki is on fb: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000216846206&v=wall Yes this is her without any make-up

H Mobius
07-18-11, 02:35
Actually miki is on fb:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000216846206&v=wall

Yes this is her without any make-upLike many bargirls, she has a plethora of self-portraits on her phone. I have seen her no-makeup pics and they are quite disturbing compared to her bar look. She appears to have some basic makeup on in this FB pic which IMHO is a nice pic of her.

Hypo Luxa
07-18-11, 02:38
Like many bargirls, she has a plethora of self-portraits on her phone. I have seen her no-makeup pics and they are quite disturbing compared to her bar look. She appears to have some basic makeup on in this FB pic which IMHO is a nice pic of her.Yeah. I thought she looked good enough to hook up with!

H Mobius
07-18-11, 03:05
I didn't get to sit with them, but there's "Ellen" and "Soo Young". Ellen is tall, slim and rather gorgeous, with broad B's on display. Heavy k-accent and friendly personality.

Soo Young is the closest to import model grade as I've seen since Ruby at Moonflower. Right now she's probably the hottest bar girl anywhere; slim and very curvy, super cute and just basically would be the hottest girl in any AMP. In overhearing her talk, I did not detect much if any accent but I didn't hear much. If you want eye candy, she's it.

Of course, they were both constantly busy.

On a side note, I saw a swanky skinny tight-legged girl walking down the entrance hall and I was like 'wow'. She was really 'walking with a switch'. Lo and behold it was only Tiffany from Butterfly and New Casino. She was looking pretty fly in those tiny shorts, a welcome change from the usual dresses.

H M

Sports Night
07-18-11, 03:20
Soo Young is the closest to import model grade as I've seen since Ruby at Moonflower. Right now she's probably the hottest bar girl anywhere; slim and very curvy, super cute and just basically would be the hottest girl in any AMP. In overhearing her talk, I did not detect much if any accent but I didn't hear much. If you want eye candy, she's it.

Of course, they were both constantly busy.

H MSat with SY a few. Says she worked first at Cameltoes. Hot but no fob, more likely OC, Cali. Rich girl, working here to make her down payment on the big time biz world. Play no problem but very expensive and drinks fast. Typical OC deb, knows more about german autos than sucking c***.

KBGmonger
07-18-11, 03:55
Actually miki is on fb:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000216846206&v=wall

Yes this is her without any make-upYep, she is on FB. I stand corrected!

Blacks
07-18-11, 06:31
Different guy. He hasnt done anything to hurt us mongers afaik yet except be involved with Alisa although thats morally wrong. Hey blacks, been any bars to report about lately?Nah, same old shit. Bars are bars. Like everything else, especially when cash is involved. Their business is the sign of the the times. Even lunch wagons are fighting to survive. Still got same girls, same customers, same video gambling machine, etc, etc, etc.

Head Lock
07-18-11, 09:12
Sat with SY a few. Says she worked first at Cameltoes. Hot but no fob, more likely OC, Cali. Rich girl, working here to make her down payment on the big time biz world. Play no problem but very expensive and drinks fast. Typical OC deb, knows more about german autos than sucking c***.Top notch report, sir.

Have not been in that neighborhood myself for some time, but consistent with my previous experience with the OC talent.

Captin Crunch
07-18-11, 13:16
Not good with height, weight, and cup size, but kbg Mimi (?) is very playful during the day at Islander. Bought her a few (2-3) drinks and she's all over jr. She started BBBJ and was willing to sit on jr bb. Have fun daytime mongers! Not the best looking, but playful. Said she's from Las Vegas.

Mushi
07-18-11, 16:23
Speaking about the LC guy, there was a guy who got busted in Feb. He asked for $1, 000 and sex in return for a LC card from a girl at green tee. He resigned and he was charged and ind. This week on both counts. He has not entered a plea, is it him? If not then some one should turn in the other guy for a reward then spend it by inviting all of us.Anyone know what kind of vehicle he drives?

Uki Eater
07-18-11, 20:32
Soo Young is the closest to import model grade as I've seen since Ruby at Moonflower. Right now she's probably the hottest bar girl anywhere; slim and very curvy, super cute and just basically would be the hottest girl in any AMP. In overhearing her talk, I did not detect much if any accent but I didn't hear much. If you want eye candy, she's it.Hmm. I think I know which one you are referring to. I hardly go to Club None Of My Damn Business but, when they had that Grand Opening thing a few weeks ago, I seen her. Young looking and tanned? Hair is brownish not black? She's not that tall and petite like Ruby from Moonflowers? I should check out Club Mind My Own Business more often.

H Mobius
07-19-11, 05:48
Hmm. I think I know which one you are referring to. I hardly go to Club None Of My Damn Business but, when they had that Grand Opening thing a few weeks ago, I seen her. Young looking and tanned? Hair is brownish not black? She's not that tall and petite like Ruby from Moonflowers? I should check out Club Mind My Own Business more often.Yup. Basically the hottest curviest oriental chick in town; she could model for fake BP ad pics :).

KBGmonger
07-19-11, 15:22
Yup. 2 Miki's and IMHO they are opposites especially in appearance; there is no confusing them.

I didn't like what I recently saw at Winner 8 and have been staying away from there, in favor of other bars and other sectors of the mongering world.While at Hilton worked in reservations and time share sales. Would like to see her find Mr. Right somewhere and move on. I am trying to encourage both of those activities just out of friendship.

Zzzzzzz
07-19-11, 20:19
Alisa, you are prego. 5 months, and you are still going to the bar? Not healthy for your little boy or you.I laughed pretty hard about this. Two of my buddies that sit with her got this identical text message from her, of a positive pregnancy test that basically claimed they were each the father of her baby. I wonder if they still sit with her. No. LOL

Oldee
07-20-11, 00:50
Yup. Basically the hottest curviest oriental chick in town; she could model for fake BP ad pics :).Hey Uki, remember awhile back you said in pm that no hot chicks in the bars and I said got? She was one of those I thought of although she is a typical rob table hopper. Its usually a waste of time with that type unless you like waste money. If she plays not worth the high price imo. Other bars got hotties I think got better face than Soo Young but maybe not the total package. However, isn't taste in women highly subjective?

Head Lock
07-20-11, 02:34
However, isn't taste in women highly subjective?Indeed it is. Years ago there was this woman working in a bar. At the time, I think the bar's name was Pink Samurai. (No joke.) Older than the kitchen mama but she had a face that was seriously ugly. I don't mean homely or unattractive. Her face was so messed up I saw guys do a classic spit-take when they saw her. Despite this she made a living working in the bar and according to a drinking buddy who knows the inside scoop, she is rich, having made money in the bars and frugally saved it. So I guess there were some guys who could get past a face that would turn milk sour. Takes all kinds.

Uki Eater
07-20-11, 02:51
Hey Uki, remember awhile back you said in pm that no hot chicks in the bars and I said got? She was one of those I thought of although she is a typical rob table hopper. Its usually a waste of time with that type unless you like waste money. If she plays not worth the high price imo. Other bars got hotties I think got better face than Soo Young but maybe not the total package. However, isn't taste in women highly subjective?Yeah but, as long as I can do under 10 drinks in 30 min, I'm not going to feel that bad. I can still walk out of the bar saying: "Oh well, at least I spent less than what Notime808 did with Chloie at Camelot"

YG365
07-20-11, 03:24
Indeed it is. Years ago there was this woman working in a bar. At the time, I think the bar's name was Pink Samurai. (No joke.) Older than the kitchen mama but she had a face that was seriously ugly. I don't mean homely or unattractive. Her face was so messed up I saw guys do a classic spit-take when they saw her. Despite this she made a living working in the bar and according to a drinking buddy who knows the inside scoop, she is rich, having made money in the bars and frugally saved it. So I guess there were some guys who could get past a face that would turn milk sour. Takes all kinds.LOL Pink Samurai in Waimalu Shopping Center eh?

H Mobius
07-20-11, 04:10
I laughed pretty hard about this. Two of my buddies that sit with her got this identical text message from her, of a positive pregnancy test that basically claimed they were each the father of her baby. I wonder if they still sit with her. No. LOLZ7! Welcome back!

Warriors808
07-20-11, 13:15
Seems like New Casino will be opening again. Not sure who the Mama wil be. Even the KBG do not know who it will be.

Hawaiisan
07-20-11, 13:34
So I finally checked out Destiny last week, and I was kinda disappointed after reading the posts on this forum. Too me it was just a normal PC Kbar as it had mostly ladies in their late 40's to 50's. No real eye candy to speak of. Sorry guys who like it their, but everyone has their own taste and mines isn't the same as yours.

I0000I
07-20-11, 14:16
So I finally checked out Destiny last week, and I was kinda disappointed after reading the posts on this forum. Too me it was just a normal PC Kbar as it had mostly ladies in their late 40's to 50's. No real eye candy to speak of. Sorry guys who like it their, but everyone has their own taste and mines isn't the same as yours.You are too late the party moved on. Try RC.

Captaincookie
07-20-11, 23:11
You are too late the party moved on. Try RC.Am I alone here or do I sense RC mama?

Head Lock
07-20-11, 23:54
Am I alone here or do I sense RC mama?Not sure. I don't think the RC MS writes English that well. There were two MS there, but one seems to have gone AWOL. The better-looking one who used to own Join Us hasn't been there and the younger, better-looking girls have moved on. The chubby one that used to work Kapiolani is now at Colorful.

Probably just another noob. RC is dead. The party is over for them, too. Pearl City/Aiea seems to be in the doldrums right now. Really not worth the gas to prowl the area.

Blacks
07-21-11, 06:49
Anyone know what kind of vehicle he drives?Don't know which guy you are asking about. If it is an inspector then while on duty they drive a City Vehicle.

Oldee
07-21-11, 07:51
Am I alone here or do I sense RC mama?I highly doubt ANY mama whether they good or not in english would post. They got kbgs, lvbs and others to do that IF they wanted to. Kalihi pretty much dead it seems lately, although just went CS, Spotlite and Gtea. Some may ask why kalihi and beyond? Sometimes you want hamburger steak instead of filet migon, hehe. Besides, got more play girls kalihi than town by far. Well maybe not if you consider vbars. That Ttime bar got some older play girls if you don't mind 40+ ladies. Had me old vet from EG that moved over and not bad play for 2 drinks. Damn, I always forget her name but names not important if not hot, hehe. I'm like SS in that way, LOL. No tease ah, you going get old too you know.

Blade82
07-21-11, 14:38
Anyone remember a kbg about 5 years ago named Sora or Sori? She used to bartend at Damour and Camelot occasionally, if not on the floor. She might have been in her mid 20s, but looked younger. At the time she might have been the youngest girl in the circuit. With the right touch could be a import model, but was more of a natural beauty. Anyone know of her whereabouts?

Blacks
07-21-11, 15:33
Anyone know what or if there is a new mama in Waipahu, just took over. Think her name is Minju, or something like that. She used to work in Kalihi a couple to three yrs ago. Her husband and herself like to bet on sports and are into gambling. She owes people in Kalihi Money. Don't know were she got the money to open a bar in Waipahu. She'll more then likely bail out of the deal and not pay any rent / lease.

Khun Chagi
07-21-11, 17:03
Kalihi pretty much dead it seems lately, although just went CS, Spotlite and Gtea. Some may ask why kalihi and beyond? Sometimes you want hamburger steak instead of filet migon, hehe. Besides, got more play girls kalihi than town by far.Just wondering, did you see Gina at Spotlite? Haven't seen her for a while. Miss her DSLs!

Jake1213
07-21-11, 17:39
Sat with SY a few. Says she worked first at Cameltoes. Hot but no fob, more likely OC, Cali. Rich girl, working here to make her down payment on the big time biz world. Play no problem but very expensive and drinks fast. Typical OC deb, knows more about german autos than sucking c***.By the way was it SY's birthday yesterday? If it was I do not think she is the hottest girl. There are alot of good looking girls at Business. Went there last night and it was busy and I think there are the best looking girls there. Sat with one Gia (may be wrong spelling) young skinny but nice person and not a fast drinker as most are. Anyways alot of good looking girls there.

NinjaLurker
07-21-11, 17:44
I highly doubt ANY mama whether they good or not in english would post. They got kbgs, lvbs and others to do that IF they wanted to. Kalihi pretty much dead it seems lately, although just went CS, Spotlite and Gtea. Some may ask why kalihi and beyond? Sometimes you want hamburger steak instead of filet migon, hehe. Besides, got more play girls kalihi than town by far. Well maybe not if you consider vbars. That Ttime bar got some older play girls if you don't mind 40+ ladies. Had me old vet from EG that moved over and not bad play for 2 drinks. Damn, I always forget her name but names not important if not hot, hehe. I'm like SS in that way, LOL. No tease ah, you going get old too you know.Howzit Oldiee!

I never thought TT had play. Seems so brightly lit there. I usually go before heading to the airport before flying home so usually 5-7 pm.

I sat with a younger girl think her name was Jinju or somethingladdat. Bought her a drink (this was before neon) , I asked for chips or something salty. Said no more. I ask for fries from the kitchen. As I was about to leave, she charged me $7 for the fries. WTF?

But if get play for 2 drinks, I might try it again. The line up at Kools was pretty sad the last time I visited.

Head Lock
07-21-11, 23:46
I ask for fries from the kitchen. As I was about to leave, she charged me $7 for the fries. WTF?If you ask for house pupus, and they have any, you wouldn't have been charged. Ask for anything specific from the kitchen, especially if it is on the menu, and it will cost you. This applies to any KB.

Kpounda
07-22-11, 02:47
Went to Camelot recently and sat with Eva. Bangin' hot K chick from the mainland. Bought her a few rounds but no play. I would've bought her more to see where it would go but MS callled her to go into a room where the high rollers was. Kill the mood so I left. Anyone know if she plays? She is smokin' with some nice dick sucking lips. Not as much girls like before but still get some hotties left. Ended up going to Nirvana to blow my load with Annie.

Oldee
07-22-11, 05:33
Just wondering, did you see Gina at Spotlite? Haven't seen her for a while. Miss her DSLs!Especially if I don't sit with this Gina. I did notice Alisa still singing and robbing tho, LOL.

Oldee
07-22-11, 06:01
Went to Camelot recently and sat with Eva. Bangin' hot K chick from the mainland. Bought her a few rounds but no play. I would've bought her more to see where it would go but MS callled her to go into a room where the high rollers was. Kill the mood so I left. Anyone know if she plays?I saw this Kbg get introduced to an older loverboy at the bar recently and was the typical camelot rob type imo. Actually, after buying a 'few', most guys can tell if a kbg plays or not without asking. If it takes more than 4 or 5 before you get any hints, its not worth it whether she plays or not imo. Most camelot kbgs are of this type whether they play or not. However, there are some guys willing to spend choke money on half ass play at camelot, hehe.

Jj6969
07-22-11, 07:30
Just wondering, did you see Gina at Spotlite? Haven't seen her for a while. Miss her DSLs!Gina bartends nights. Seen her on a Thursday night behind the bar, but I don't know how many nights she works.

Head Lock
07-22-11, 09:29
Went to Camelot recently and sat with Eva. Bangin' hot K chick from the mainland. Bought her a few rounds but no play. I would've bought her more to see where it would go but MS callled her to go into a room where the high rollers was. Kill the mood so I left. Anyone know if she plays? She is smokin' with some nice dick sucking lips. Not as much girls like before but still get some hotties left. Ended up going to Nirvana to blow my load with Annie.I read this post earlier but waited until someone else responded because I am something of a wet blanket.

It matters not whether KBG X plays or not. The rule of the road is "YMMV". Any given KBG in any given KB might or might not play. Variables include how much game you got and how much cash you got. Hell, you catch 'them on the right day and the right phase of the moon and you are on the express bus to heaven. I know some veteran mongers who have gotten BBJCIM from a decent-looking KBG for 3 drinks. And I mean 3 nekohana, NOT 3 bottles.

So the direct answer to you, is she don't play.for you.

As a young Padawan, it took me several drinks to discern whether a KBG was trying the Jedi mind trick on me or whether the panties were coming off soon. I don't think I am yet a Jedi, but I think I get a better read, faster, these days.

Don't take this personally. Everything I have written here applies to me as much as any pair of testicles in this forum. As I have written before, if you want to play the KB game, you have to leave your emotions at the door. Otherwise, you are a LVB in training. Your emotions are your weakest spot and the smart KBG knows this. Leave it outside and you rule.

Better luck,

HL

I0000I
07-22-11, 14:53
Anyone know what or if there is a new mama in Waipahu, just took over. Think her name is Minju, or something like that. She used to work in Kalihi a couple to three yrs ago. Her husband and herself like to bet on sports and are into gambling. She owes people in Kalihi Money. Don't know were she got the money to open a bar in Waipahu. She'll more then likely bail out of the deal and not pay any rent / lease.Was there lastnight. Had the new mama and her husband there. Sorry guys only old hags there.

Jake1213
07-22-11, 15:48
I read this post earlier but waited until someone else responded because I am something of a wet blanket.

It matters not whether KBG X plays or not. The rule of the road is "YMMV". Any given KBG in any given KB might or might not play. Variables include how much game you got and how much cash you got. Hell, you catch 'them on the right day and the right phase of the moon and you are on the express bus to heaven. I know some veteran mongers who have gotten BBJCIM from a decent-looking KBG for 3 drinks. And I mean 3 nekohana, NOT 3 bottles.

So the direct answer to you, is she don't play. For you.

As a young Padawan, it took me several drinks to discern whether a KBG was trying the Jedi mind trick on me or whether the panties were coming off soon. I don't think I am yet a Jedi, but I think I get a better read, faster, these days.

Don't take this personally. Everything I have written here applies to me as much as any pair of testicles in this forum. As I have written before, if you want to play the KB game, you have to leave your emotions at the door. Otherwise, you are a LVB in training. Your emotions are your weakest spot and the smart KBG knows this. Leave it outside and you rule.

Better luck,

HLYou are so right on. I drink with a couple of guys that do not get it. They have been to the bars for over 15 years easy and still do not get it. They go there to look for a girl friend, which is stupid, and I just sit back and laugh. After they sit with the girl for a couple of times, asking them to lunch etc. They give up and get mad at the girl. Some times we have to step back and take a good look at ourselves, maybe than they will get the picture. After they get mad at them, I sit with them and have a great time. A rule is you go there to enjoy the moment and not get into all this stress games. That kind of stuff was good in our young high school days.

Khun Chagi
07-22-11, 15:51
Especially if I don't sit with this Gina. I did notice Alisa still singing and robbing tho, LOL.
Gina bartends nights. Seen her on a Thursday night behind the bar, but I don't know how many nights she works.Thanks guys! Will venture there again soon.

Hit the Dillingham block for a few the other night. Green Tea, Carnival, etc. Was a boring night. Nothing to write home about.

Hey Ivy, stuck up now? I guess she read my posts, figured me out, and will avoid me now. The last few times there at Green Tea, not even a look. LOL! That won't stop me from going there. Others to be had. Hehe

Uki Eater
07-22-11, 18:24
Went to Camelot recently and sat with Eva. Bangin' hot K chick from the mainland. Bought her a few rounds but no play. I would've bought her more to see where it would go but MS callled her to go into a room where the high rollers was. Kill the mood so I left. Anyone know if she plays? She is smokin' with some nice dick sucking lips. Not as much girls like before but still get some hotties left. Ended up going to Nirvana to blow my load with Annie.She been at Camelot for several years already. As far as play at the booth, very minimal with a majority of the girls. There's no aggressive BG in Camelot. Only Yujin when she was working at Camelot. The girls at Camelot want you to take them to the backroom for a good time. Or, so they say anyway. But, even in the backroom, it's likely you won't get the play that you expect and want. Not for the price you want as well. They want to minimize play as much as possible, even if you tried. But, if you do get action, it's going to cost you.

Sports Night
07-23-11, 00:36
I read this post earlier but waited until someone else responded because I am something of a wet blanket.

So the direct answer to you, is she don't play. For you.

Better luck,

HLTranslation from the MOFW bible: "Nice Guys Finish Last"

Head Lock
07-23-11, 00:42
Anyone know what or if there is a new mama in Waipahu, just took over. Think her name is Minju, or something like that. She used to work in Kalihi a couple to three yrs ago. Her husband and herself like to bet on sports and are into gambling. She owes people in Kalihi Money. Don't know were she got the money to open a bar in Waipahu. She'll more then likely bail out of the deal and not pay any rent / lease.Is this the dump behind the 7-11? If so, the place is a total waste of time. As someone else noted, all old hags, but not even nice old hags. Demanding and annoying. Avoid.

Johnny14
07-23-11, 03:36
Is this the dump behind the 7-11? If so, the place is a total waste of time. As someone else noted, all old hags, but not even nice old hags. Demanding and annoying. Avoid.Any granny gumming action at this place?

Vernon Howell
07-23-11, 05:31
Is this the dump behind the 7-11? If so, the place is a total waste of time. As someone else noted, all old hags, but not even nice old hags. Demanding and annoying. Avoid.Is the place where cheap apartments are right next to the bar.

Blacks
07-23-11, 08:16
Is this the dump behind the 7-11? If so, the place is a total waste of time. As someone else noted, all old hags, but not even nice old hags. Demanding and annoying. Avoid.Not sure a friend of mine said that she opened a bar in Waipahu and was looking for girls. Guess it must be slow and no girls?

Blacks
07-23-11, 08:18
Any granny gumming action at this place?Not sure, never been to this place in yrs, was never impressed to begin with!

Blacks
07-23-11, 08:19
Was there lastnight. Had the new mama and her husband there. Sorry guys only old hags there.Where is this bar and do you remember the name?

I0000I
07-23-11, 14:14
Where is this bar and do you remember the name?94-911A Farrington Hwy, Waipahu, Hi 96797

Head Lock
07-23-11, 17:11
Not sure a friend of mine said that she opened a bar in Waipahu and was looking for girls. Guess it must be slow and no girls?The place I was talking about is staffed, but none of an age that could be characterized as "girls". I think the "baby" on the crew is like 40. Kinda sounded like it because the owner seems pretty hungry for cash. Tried to bogart drinks out of me and that turned me off so bad I totally walked out on her without a word. And without paying.

Gargoyles69
07-24-11, 03:07
You are so right on. I drink with a couple of guys that do not get it. They have been to the bars for over 15 years easy and still do not get it. They go there to look for a girl friend, which is stupid, and I just sit back and laugh. After they sit with the girl for a couple of times, asking them to lunch etc. They give up and get mad at the girl. Some times we have to step back and take a good look at ourselves, maybe than they will get the picture. After they get mad at them, I sit with them and have a great time. A rule is you go there to enjoy the moment and not get into all this stress games. That kind of stuff was good in our young high school days.Hey what kind we say. We all think with the lower head period. Hey I had a girlfriend for 3 years she was awesome and all. But then again. I wasnt able to support her and all But she said she loves me and that's the only thing. Hmmm she lives on the mainland and has kids. WOw Wasnt to sure where this was going to take me and all. Later I found out she is married and her husband still lives there. That was after 1 1/2. WOw stupid me or what. I say the girls are all smart and they know what they are doing and all. Its all a game we are trying to get into there pants and they are trying to get into our wallets bottom line. They always have the upper hand and they set the rate and all. Always giving us the possibilty of having sex with them. Wow take me out to luch and go from there. See they no how to keep the guys at the end of the seat. LOL Hmmm Yea I was the fool with my girlfriend I after a total of 3 years I found out that she has enough friend that mails her money. Go figure that out. I mena it was in the thousnad dollar range. Dammm what kind of stupid guy will send the girl money. Unless they have something special. Bottom line KBG girls knows how to act and make the guys think he is in control when actually she is in control.

KBGmonger
07-24-11, 03:47
Finished surfing today and decided to head home but really wanted a beer on the way home. Decided to stop by Vegas, keep in mind it is still light out and barely 7pm. I go in grab a beer and start watching sports center. I see probably 5 or 6 girls, all not bad, but I have no intention of staying long as I have to be somewhere by 7:45. Anyway, I am sitting there and a few more girls drift in. All the talent I saw was reasonably tasty. A good looking MILF type walks over and introduces herself. Smokin' hot body, named Gina. I bought her a drink and could not stick around too long but did get some basics. She lives in Aina Hina with her sister which pretty much kills the deal for me. I look for the Home Alones. My point is that very early on a Sat. Night this place looks promising. I have not been in there in over a year and was pleasantly surprised. Last time I was there it was a jack shack and I don't know about now but I would love to have a few drinks with Gina one evening to see what develops. Check it out fellas if you have not been there in awhile.

Hello Kitty
07-24-11, 08:33
Anyone remember a kbg about 5 years ago named Sora or Sori? She used to bartend at Damour and Camelot occasionally, if not on the floor. She might have been in her mid 20s, but looked younger. At the time she might have been the youngest girl in the circuit. With the right touch could be a import model, but was more of a natural beauty. Anyone know of her whereabouts?When Faith work at D'Amour befor long time. I was thinking she could be one import model.

HK the Lvb

Head Lock
07-24-11, 09:58
KB scene out west was strange. As always, every place seemed dead. Stopped in at Destiny. Suki was showing cleavage, but as before, no physical hospitality. Strange crowd. Local guy who was talking about his work for the TSA, but this weirdo had his own boombox on the bar in front of him, plugged in to the bar's electrical outlet. Was professing to be knowledgeable about KB biz to a couple of obviously out of town haoles. Real dork.

Fairly large cluster of young 'uns. Boys and girls. Apparently bar-hopping. Of an age that appeared to be newly-eligible for alchohol. Clearly unfamiliar with bar protocol. Either KB or civilian. Strange.

Oddly, the former Silk Lady location was the busiest site in the neighborhood. Lots of traffic from guys. Young and old who didn't appear to be very familiar with the KB scene. It was like a noob festival.

Aflack
07-24-11, 12:04
Activity in NCasino (as prementioned) ; cleaning of interior and kitchen indicating some potential and intent of a start of some kind. Pharaoh having event next Thursday (07/28) .1300-evening, drawings for prizes from 2000, pupus, new girls, etc. At.

Least they're trying something in the current (boring) KB climate. D'amour making strides as new day bartender attracting biz on weekend; word is she hot and spicy (I didn't see, yet). Just passing info.

Warriors808
07-24-11, 15:12
Activity in NCasino (as prementioned) ; cleaning of interior and kitchen indicating some potential and intent of a start of some kind. Pharaoh having event next Thursday (07/28).1300-evening, drawings for prizes from 2000, pupus, new girls, etc. At.

Least they're trying something in the current (boring) KB climate. D'amour making strides as new day bartender attracting biz on weekend; word is she hot and spicy (I didn't see, yet). Just passing info.Friday-Sun daytime batendress at D'amour is Mona and Lisa. They were previously at Business and I believe Club Tomorrow (Winners 8).

Pursuer
07-24-11, 17:38
Last time I was there it was a jack shack and I don't know about now but I would love to have a few drinks with Gina one evening to see what develops. Check it out fellas if you have not been there in awhile."Jack Shack" = London Pub = One2Go

Shipshape
07-24-11, 18:02
KB scene out west was strange.

Fairly large cluster of young 'uns. Boys and girls. Apparently bar-hopping. Of an age that appeared to be newly-eligible for alchohol. Clearly unfamiliar with bar protocol. Either KB or civilian. Strange.

Oddly, the former Silk Lady location was the busiest site in the neighborhood. Lots of traffic from guys. Young and old who didn't appear to be very familiar with the KB scene. It was like a noob festival.Seems to be a spreading phenomenon as reported by Head Lock. Stopped by Islander (which is usually quite slow) and it was like family night in there. Young / old / and aunties (this was on Thursday night). Didn't pick up on the occasion but sure seemed to be a different crowd altogether. The rest of Kalihi was real dead so called it a night.

Saturday was better (relatively speaking as it is Kalihi afterall). Islander still had family night although slowing down (it was 11:30pm). Stopped by Lilac which was the busiest bar of the complex (Green Tea slow, Hollywood had a closed door and I didn't want to open it and run into Nani, yikes). A couple in Lilact were of interest but I wasn't in the mood yet. Didn't get a look at who was singing but that girl was real good. I'm not usually into listening to "Nobody but you" type of songs but she was really doing a good job on some english classics. It is actually the first time I have ever stayed in a bar to just listen to someone singing.

Moved on to the bar formerly known as Chocolate (don't remember its new name). Michelle the bartender from before was there. Friendly girl (girl. Again relatively speaking). Alisa from Spotlight has moved there (can't see her staying there as it is way to slow typically). As funds are tight lately called it a night before the beers fully kicked in and everybody becomes my friend.

Tid bits:

Quick check of Illusions last week caused me to run into self-named Poison Ivy. The one with poor english and an active tongue.

Thought I'd check Business to see the hottie HM mentioned. Didn't see her but did meet Mona the Bejing babe. Too young for me.

Ss

Doc Wayne
07-24-11, 18:39
Friday-Sun daytime batendress at D'amour is Mona and Lisa. They were previously at Business and I believe Club Tomorrow (Winners 8).Mona Lisa? LOL. I suppose the night time bartendresses are Tina and Louise?

Hello Kitty
07-24-11, 20:37
I'm a lover boy. Never fuck a kbg. Haha! Anyways stop at Eagles Friday night and was dead.

Hello, Kitty 100% loverboy.

Hello Kitty
07-24-11, 21:12
Finished surfing today and decided to head home but really wanted a beer on the way home. Decided to stop by Vegas, keep in mind it is still light out and barely 7pm. I go in grab a beer and start watching sports center. I see probably 5 or 6 girls, all not bad, but I have no intention of staying long as I have to be somewhere by 7:45. Anyway, I am sitting there and a few more girls drift in. All the talent I saw was reasonably tasty. A good looking MILF type walks over and introduces herself. Smokin' hot body, named Gina. I bought her a drink and could not stick around too long but did get some basics. She lives in Aina Hina with her sister which pretty much kills the deal for me. I look for the Home Alones. My point is that very early on a Sat. Night this place looks promising. I have not been in there in over a year and was pleasantly surprised. Last time I was there it was a jack shack and I don't know about now but I would love to have a few drinks with Gina one evening to see what develops. Check it out fellas if you have not been there in awhile.Thats the one with them big guns. Racken you get her to the booth dude and injoy.

HK the lvb.

Head Lock
07-24-11, 21:29
Seems to be a spreading phenomenon as reported by Head Lock. Stopped by Islander (which is usually quite slow) and it was like family night in there. Young / old / and aunties (this was on Thursday night). Didn't pick up on the occasion but sure seemed to be a different crowd altogether. The rest of Kalihi was real dead so called it a night.Great report as always, SS.

Yeah, on other nights, other bars have had large parties of non-typical customers. Seems trending, but I am not keeping stats, so YMMV.

Last time I was in Kalihi was last week at Lilac (I still keep calling the danged place Iris). That singer was probably the chubby KBG who speaks pretty good English. She is a very good karaoke singer and can wail R&B and soul tunes.

I know what you mean about Nani. I fear opening that door. Reminds me of a scene from a horror movie. You know there is some vile evil behind the door. Your hand reaches for the door, and. Aieee!

If there's an upside to the current doldrums, I will say that my wallet is feeling chubbier than usual. Will continue periodic recon flights.

H Mobius
07-24-11, 23:39
Great report as always, SS.

I know what you mean about Nani. I fear opening that door. Reminds me of a scene from a horror movie. You know there is some vile evil behind the door. Your hand reaches for the door, and. Aieee!A few weeks ago, I saw a very old man with a slim tight-bodied hostess in a slinky outfit and high heels who moved like an SW and they were walking to his car. She had a set of legs on her and I thought, "Lucky guy, gonna hit that!". But then after they got to his car they turned right around and headed back for Hollywood. I then saw her face which looked ancient. I was at a loss for words but I suppose "Aieee!" would have been it.

Unreal how a hag could have a body like that.

That night, T Time had a young hostess in her mid 20's who looked pretty good especially for Kalihi, so it's not ALL old ladies. Can't miss her, she has tight legs and when ordering at the bar she stands with her feet apart, like a superhero.

Head Lock
07-25-11, 01:45
A few weeks ago, I saw a very old man with a slim tight-bodied hostess in a slinky outfit and high heels who moved like an SW and they were walking to his car. She had a set of legs on her and I thought,"Lucky guy, going to hit that!". But then after they got to his car they turned right around and headed back for Hollywood. I then saw her face which looked ancient. I was at a loss for words but I suppose "Aieee!" would have been it.

Unreal how a hag could have a body like that.Maybe she is trying to make enough money for the work on her face.

That night, T Time had a young hostess in her mid 20's who looked pretty good especially for Kalihi, so it's not ALL old ladies. Can't miss her, she has tight legs and when ordering at the bar she stands with her feet apart, like a superhero.That Green Tee in Kalihi? I thought T Time was on Sheridan? I don't get around much anymore, so I could very well be wrong. If it's Green Tee in Kalihi, there are 3 or 4 bonable ones but they don't work every night and I don't know their schedules. Got my eyeful, but never made a move as they seemed to be fully working their customers. Unable to say what kind of play might be available.

Captin Crunch
07-25-11, 03:38
I'm a lover boy. Never fuck a kbg. Haha! Anyways stop at Eagles Friday night and was dead.

Hello, Kitty 100% loverboy.Yes, you are a lover boy!

LocalGuy808
07-25-11, 04:11
KBmonger, she also failed to mention she has a live-in boy friend. Forget about any take out. YMMV

Hello Kitty
07-25-11, 05:00
Yes, you are a lover boy!Dude you should have check that Waipahu bar on grand open. 3ladys from Eagles 2 of them was bartening and see one lady from Festival. They was asking where is Mogo Master. Raffle tickets that night. Grand prize winner would have wild sex on the pool table with them ladys, pretty much your thing haha! Dfk would have be ass-some with them LOL!

HK the lvb.

H Mobius
07-25-11, 06:11
That Green Tee in Kalihi? I thought T Time was on Sheridan? I don't get around much anymore, so I could very well be wrong. If it's Green Tee in Kalihi, there are 3 or 4 bonable ones but they don't work every night and I don't know their schedules. Got my eyeful, but never made a move as they seemed to be fully working their customers. Unable to say what kind of play might be available.Yes, you are correct. Sorry I get those two bar names crossed sometimes. Plus Dis Karaoke on Young Street was once either Green Tee or T Time back in the day. Aflack?

3 or 4 bonables in Green Tee? I suppose, but this one is the youngest and is kind of a standout. The mauka tables are private (or at least away from the traffic areas) and I'm sure the girls (women) who frequently use them are likely giving some play.

Head Lock
07-25-11, 08:15
Yes, you are correct. Sorry I get those two bar names crossed sometimes. Plus Dis Karaoke on Young Street was once either Green Tee or T Time back in the day. Aflack?

3 or 4 bonables in Green Tee? I suppose, but this one is the youngest and is kind of a standout. The mauka tables are private (or at least away from the traffic areas) and I'm sure the girls (women) who frequently use them are likely giving some play.Yeah, there is one eye-catcher. Is this the one who seems to speak English pretty well? Seems like a princess, but I donno. And yeah, the tables over away from the bar are definitely laid out for physical hospitality, so no doubt there is some play.

Might have to see if I can get some action. Nothing much else worth the effort in the area, it seems.

KBGmonger
07-25-11, 13:15
KBmonger, she also failed to mention she has a live-in boy friend. Forget about any take out. YMMVIs that the old name for Vegas? I am disappointed but not surprised that she has a beaux.

Kapakahi
07-25-11, 13:38
Plus Dis Karaoke on Young Street was once either Green Tee or T Time back in the day. Aflack?Aflack here, temporarily as Kapakahi; waiting to get the username back; no biggie. Anyway, HM, you're right that Di's Karaoke was the original Green Tee on Young St. It was a busy KB of the nineties.

It should be easy to recognize the Aflack written voice if transition is not completed, yeah?

Khun Chagi
07-25-11, 14:15
3 or 4 bonables in Green Tee? I suppose, but this one is the youngest and is kind of a standout. The mauka tables are private (or at least away from the traffic areas) and I'm sure the girls (women) who frequently use them are likely giving some play.Yes I agree. There are atleast 3-4 that can, most if not all there do play, YMMV. The youngin (forget her name) is fun and sassy but I'm not into ones my age. I like my older KBG MILFs! The back booths there are secluded and definitely a play area.

Captin Crunch
07-25-11, 14:38
Yes I agree. There are atleast 3-4 that can, most if not all there do play, YMMV. The youngin (forget her name) is fun and sassy but I'm not into ones my age. I like my older KBG MILFs! The back booths there are secluded and definitely a play area.Is there daytime play? Or only at night?

Blade82
07-25-11, 21:03
I picked up lunch the other day from that wagon Ono to Go. Its the one inside the Butterfly / Casino lot. I noticed they were using Butterfly's facilities. The bar open either so I guess they have the keys. I wonder if there is some kind of relation between the two. I do recommend the food though, it is ono. Never ate at Butterfly so I couldn't compare if it was the same. Just a little fun fact I thought some might enjoy.

Kapakahi
07-25-11, 23:32
I picked up lunch the other day from that wagon Ono to Go. Its the one inside the Butterfly / Casino lot. I noticed they were using Butterfly's facilities. The bar open either so I guess they have the keys. I wonder if there is some kind of relation between the two. I do recommend the food though, it is ono. Never ate at Butterfly so I couldn't compare if it was the same.There's a thirty something guy running the kitchen at Bfly and he may be connected to the lunchwagon. He is supposedly a culinary school grad, but not sure.

Khun Chagi
07-26-11, 00:37
Is there daytime play? Or only at night?Never did try going to a bar daytime yet. Between school and work no time during the day. Yup, In my 30s and still going to college, extended years plan of course!

I would guess there is a chance for play during the day, if the right ones are working that is. YMMV.

Head Lock
07-26-11, 00:52
I picked up lunch the other day from that wagon Ono to Go. Its the one inside the Butterfly / Casino lot. I noticed they were using Butterfly's facilities. The bar open either so I guess they have the keys. I wonder if there is some kind of relation between the two. I do recommend the food though, it is ono. Never ate at Butterfly so I couldn't compare if it was the same. Just a little fun fact I thought some might enjoy.Lunchwagon's need a licensed facility in which to prepare their food. A lot of them will strike a deal with an eatery that doesn't do early business so they can cook the food, then take it out to their truck. In the case of Ono2Go, not far to go. If it matters to you, I can ask. I know a couple of people who are friends of his. PM me if you want me to find out.

Jj6969
07-26-11, 02:14
Yes I agree. There are atleast 3-4 that can, most if not all there do play, YMMV. The youngin (forget her name) is fun and sassy but I'm not into ones my age. I like my older KBG MILFs! The back booths there are secluded and definitely a play area.Went there on a Monday night and saw one tending bar. She used to be playful at Butterflies, but sorry forgot her name. You know bad memory and all.

Member 69
07-26-11, 04:52
Activity in NCasino (as prementioned) ; cleaning of interior and kitchen indicating some potential and intent of a start of some kind.Don't count on it anytime soon. The owner of the building felt a cleanup might make the place more rentable but not really. The problem is that he wants too much for the place. Word was that the owner also wanted a percentage of the take. The place has been empty for probably over 6 months already, he needs to realize that he should drop his rent if he wants it rented out. Better to get a little something now rather than not getting anything. Maybe have a 6 month lease at a lower rate to get someone into the place and then jack up the rent if it looks like the economy and the bars are doing better. He even tried to get a cabaret license to stay open until 4 am but because there are apartments across the street I don't think he could get an exemption (no cabaret licenses so many feet from residences).

Until the guy drops his rent the place may stay empty for awhile.

Secret Agent
07-26-11, 08:21
Went there on a Monday night and saw one tending bar. She used to be playful at Butterflies, but sorry forgot her name. You know bad memory and all.The cute, playful one from Butterfly and now at Green Tea in Kalihi is Lexi. She is the hottest girl in there IMHO of course. I never attempted play with her.

Head Lock
07-26-11, 09:16
Going to be rude and possibly inflammatory. YMMV. Besides, it's 3am and it's hot and I am cranky.

The punter who recently reported,". The party has moved to RC." appears to have been talking through an alternate orifice. Swung by there for a last stop to close the night. At 12:21 pm by my watch, it was closed. Sign was lit, but the door was closed tight and not a single car anywhere near the bar. Some party.

Master Yoda
07-26-11, 14:23
Stopped by Splash for a few the other night. Met one named Michelle. Got the LVB syndrome and bought her a few. After some flirty talk and a little roaming, it was time. She was wearing a short dress barely covering her ass ets so I had to investigate. Hot, moist and smooth, nice! Will return for a second go and see what else is on the menu.

Yobo Pirate
07-26-11, 18:18
Made a quick trip down to Business. Good eye candy (reminded me of Cameltoes) but had a couple and left; next stop Cameltoes. Slow but had a couple and spotted a couple hotties; next moonflower. Slower; headed to secret and spend / groped a bit; last stop Splash. Didn't spot any bait for my hook so headed home. Can't wait for football!

Blacks
07-26-11, 18:25
Lunchwagon's need a licensed facility in which to prepare their food. A lot of them will strike a deal with an eatery that doesn't do early business so they can cook the food, then take it out to their truck. In the case of Ono2Go, not far to go. If it matters to you, I can ask. I know a couple of people who are friends of his. PM me if you want me to find out.We're suppose to be posting about KBar stuff not lunch wagoons! Besides your making me hungry. Don't think too many bar kitchen will pass the inspections, I've been in them roach haven, saw rats in many Kap and Kalihi bars!

LocalGuy808
07-26-11, 21:03
The cute, playful one from Butterfly and now at Green Tea in Kalihi is Lexi. She is the hottest girl in there IMHO of course. I never attempted play with her.If the same bar tender I saw last Thurs, she is hot. Was wearing a top that seemed to be missing the left half. Someone was getting her real drunk. Lots of nice side cleavage action when she stooped over to scoop ice.

As far as Lexi, she is hot, but seems real bitchy, almost demanding. Saw her demanding $40 drinks from a couple of guys who were sitting with her at the bar. Don't think she plays. She sidled up to me once, just wanting me to offer her a drink. I ignored her and was texting on my phone. Got up to piss and walked out, leaving her standing there. Haha, needless to say she never has approached me again.

Loosh 92
07-27-11, 06:33
The girl lexi took a noob upstairs so she must play.

Head Lock
07-27-11, 09:49
Never a hotbed of activity, sometimes the source of low-level amusement.

Olivia's is now Bonita, but I think I reported that earlier."Talent" is starting to come in from Guam if that floats yer boat. KBGs from Guam, that is. (bah)"Jenny" started yesterday. Skinny, not too fugly. Wore a really short skirt. Padded bra that could double as body armor. Looks like B's but after you factor in the armor, I think she is an A-cup at best. Airhead, real nitwit. But don't get excited. Her English is horrid. Tried to get action from her. Might have come on too strong. YMMV.

Might want to watch for more KBGs to come. I was told when the MS ran the old Minami space upstairs, she brought in some lookers from Guam. So far, I am not impressed, but will monitor and report as appropriate.

Red Carnation is useless. One of the MS's is apparently gone, leaving the taller, skanky-looking one. The one who looks like a prom queen who got roofied. Saw a couple of decent-looking women, but they left real early, so it could not be determined whether they were working or visiting. Saw no related time card activity, so I surmised they were passing through.

Master Yoda
07-27-11, 14:35
Never a hotbed of activity, sometimes the source of low-level amusement.

Olivia's is now Bonita, but I think I reported that earlier."Talent" is starting to come in from Guam if that floats yer boat. KBGs from Guam, that is. (bah)"Jenny" started yesterday. Skinny, not too fugly. Wore a really short skirt. Padded bra that could double as body armor. Looks like B's but after you factor in the armor, I think she is an A-cup at best. Airhead, real nitwit. But don't get excited. Her English is horrid. Tried to get action from her. Might have come on too strong. YMMV.

Might want to watch for more KBGs to come. I was told when the MS ran the old Minami space upstairs, she brought in some lookers from Guam. So far, I am not impressed, but will monitor and report as appropriate. PC bars always has some type of amusement. Its what you make of it I guess.

I used to frequent Minami back when. Yes, there were Korean bar girls from Guam there, ages ranging from late 20s to 40s. It was just a watering hole for me, as for that place had nowhere whatsoever for any action. Now Bonita on the other hand, need to take a peak in there. We'll see if she recruited more girls from Guam.

Blade82
07-27-11, 14:43
Don't count on it anytime soon. The owner of the building felt a cleanup might make the place more rentable but not really. The problem is that he wants too much for the place. Word was that the owner also wanted a percentage of the take. The place has been empty for probably over 6 months already, he needs to realize that he should drop his rent if he wants it rented out. Better to get a little something now rather than not getting anything. Maybe have a 6 month lease at a lower rate to get someone into the place and then jack up the rent if it looks like the economy and the bars are doing better. He even tried to get a cabaret license to stay open until 4 am but because there are apartments across the street I don't think he could get an exemption (no cabaret licenses so many feet from residences).

Until the guy drops his rent the place may stay empty for awhile.Besides the bars that already have it, cabaret licenses can't be obtained anymore in that area. As for a percentage being taken, its a common thing. Especially when it comes to alchohol business. But maybe they are asking for too much. Last time I went in there the place looked pretty runned down. But if they are starting to fix the place up, then maybe they did come to terms with someone. It wouldn't make sense for them to renovate when they don't even know who is coming in. What if the next business isn't a bar. But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

LocalGuy808
07-28-11, 01:17
I stopped by eagles in waipahu a few months ago. I noticed that Grace from club G took it over. I didn't hang out as the bar was full of hard legs. Anyone have any good intel on it now?

Stopped by sunset Sun pm to get some eyeball liberty on Deng's huge knockers. Mama Lisa says she didn't hire any Korean biatches. Says all local filipina and thai. Reading between the lines. Have bfs so no take out.

LocalGuy808
07-28-11, 01:40
Was at Illusions last Thurs. The bartender was super freaking hot. Never seen her in Kalihi before. Wearing nice short tight skirt with heels. She was juicing the hell out of some dude (s) in a booth. Kelly sent two new KBG my way but I just ingnored them so they would go away. They were fresh from the homeland but I didn't feel like practicing my Korean. There is an older lady there who turns me on. Been there for quite some time now Taller, slightly longer than shoulder length hair that is kinda parted to the side. Real nice legs. Drives a newer silver Toyota. Usuall gets to the bar early and doesn't stay much longer than 9 pm.

Went to the bar that the ROB cousins used to work at. I don't know what the hell they call the place now as it has change names a dozen times. Talk an about an almost MILF f-fest. A few MILFs I have never seen in there, and a handfull of hags that I wish I had never seen. Got approached as soon as my ass hit the bar stool, but stood my ground and said no. Had my eye on another but she was busy. I saw this short MILF used to work Carnival or whatever bar is last on the corner. She usually wears a pony tail. Have seen her taking drinks in back table action but not sure if play is to be had with her.

Went to one2go or uandi or what ever the former london hub used to be. Was drinking with skinny Jenny. She is skinny but is put together real nice. Got her drunk on five beers, since she weighs only like 85lbs.

Last stop was Cindy's. One of my friends Jen was hanging out so we had a couple of drinks. Was about two to three other hot thai lao chicks there. I'll probably be hanging out there more since I can usually "fit" in with the rest of the dopers.

Member 69
07-28-11, 04:02
But if they are starting to fix the place up, then maybe they did come to terms with someone. It wouldn't make sense for them to renovate when they don't even know who is coming in. What if the next business isn't a bar. But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.I spoke with one of the guys cleaning up the place. They gave the place a good cleaning over, shampooed the carpets, etc. I think he said they even moved the booths to give the carpets a good cleaning. He said that the owner thought that cleaning up the place might make it more rentable. I asked him if they were getting ready for a new mama to take over. He laughed and shook his head and said "don't count on it".

We all would want someone to take over and open up the place but I think we have to wait until that happens.

Member #5092
07-28-11, 05:47
Does any one remember Koko she used to work at the old club tomorrow Korean girl 5ft3 slim build 40ish but looked 30ish. I just found out she passed away about a month ago, she was a dear friend and I want to get in touch with a few of her friends. We lost touch over time and would like to pay my last respects.Her good friend worked with her at club tomorrow does anyone know where her friend works now ,sorry cant remember her name. Any info would be much apprciated. TP808

Warriors808
07-28-11, 14:04
Does any one remember Koko she used to work at the old club tomorrow Korean girl 5ft3 slim build 40ish but looked 30ish. I just found out she passed away about a month ago, she was a dear friend and I want to get in touch with a few of her friends. We lost touch over time and would like to pay my last respects.Her good friend worked with her at club tomorrow does anyone know where her friend works now ,sorry cant remember her name. Any info would be much apprciated. TP808Yea, she passed away after battling cancer for awhile. One of her very good friend was Seri. She is now working at D'amour, daytime bartendress Mon & Tuesday. Hope this helps.

Shipshape
07-28-11, 16:21
Was at Illusions last Thurs. The bartender was super freaking hot. Never seen her in Kalihi before. Wearing nice short tight skirt with heels. She was juicing the hell out of some dude (s) in a booth. Kelly sent two new KBG my way but I just ingnored them so they would go away. They were fresh from the homeland but I didn't feel like practicing my Korean. There is an older lady there who turns me on. Been there for quite some time now Taller, slightly longer than shoulder length hair that is kinda parted to the side. Real nice legs. Drives a newer silver Toyota. Usuall gets to the bar early and doesn't stay much longer than 9 pm.

Went to the bar that the ROB cousins used to work at. I don't know what the hell they call the place now as it has change names a dozen times. Talk an about an almost MILF f-fest. A few MILFs I have never seen in there, and a handfull of hags that I wish I had never seen. Got approached as soon as my ass hit the bar stool, but stood my ground and said no. Had my eye on another but she was busy. I saw this short MILF used to work Carnival or whatever bar is last on the corner. She usually wears a pony tail. Have seen her taking drinks in back table action but not sure if play is to be had with her.

Went to one2go or uandi or what ever the former london hub used to be. Was drinking with skinny Jenny. She is skinny but is put together real nice. Got her drunk on five beers, since she weighs only like 85lbs.

Last stop was Cindy's. One of my friends Jen was hanging out so we had a couple of drinks. Was about two to three other hot thai lao chicks there. I'll probably be hanging out there more since I can usually "fit" in with the rest of the dopers.Great report. It's right up there with our favorite westside reporter Mr. Head Lock. Former twins bar is now Lilac.

Don't know Cindy's but will do research this weekend. Illusion does have a couple of hotties and long tongue poison Ivy.

Ss

Ton Opso
07-28-11, 16:53
Does any one remember Koko she used to work at the old club tomorrow Korean girl 5ft3 slim build 40ish but looked 30ish. I just found out she passed away about a month ago, she was a dear friend and I want to get in touch with a few of her friends. We lost touch over time and would like to pay my last respects.Her good friend worked with her at club tomorrow does anyone know where her friend works now ,sorry cant remember her name. Any info would be much apprciated. TP808Oh my god, Coco died? She had such a sweet personality. Yeah she had medical issues for over 10 years I think. It's a shame. Rest in peace.

Member #5092
07-28-11, 17:17
Does any one remember Koko she used to work at the old club tomorrow Korean girl 5ft3 slim build 40ish but looked 30ish. I just found out she passed away about a month ago, she was a dear friend and I want to get in touch with a few of her friends. We lost touch over time and would like to pay my last respects.Her good friend worked with her at club tomorrow does anyone know where her friend works now ,sorry cant remember her name. Any info would be much apprciated. TP808thanks fellow mongers got the info I needed.

Blacks
07-28-11, 21:38
Besides the bars that already have it, cabaret licenses can't be obtained anymore in that area. As for a percentage being taken, its a common thing. Especially when it comes to alchohol business. But maybe they are asking for too much. Last time I went in there the place looked pretty runned down. But if they are starting to fix the place up, then maybe they did come to terms with someone. It wouldn't make sense for them to renovate when they don't even know who is coming in. What if the next business isn't a bar. But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.What bar are you guys posting about?

I suppose it is in the Kapiolani area?

Doc Wayne
07-28-11, 23:21

Last stop was Cindy's. One of my friends Jen was hanging out so we had a couple of drinks. Was about two to three other hot thai lao chicks there. I'll probably be hanging out there more since I can usually "fit" in with the rest of the dopers.Hey Moonie,

Great report. Can you give a brief description of where all these bars are? I know I've been to each and every one of them but I bet they've since changed names 1 or more times since I last frequented Kalihi, which was several moons ago due to being out of commission due to a death in the family and having to undergo surgery recently. Any help so I can get my bearings (bare. Ings?) would be much appreciated.

Cindy's.

One2Go.

Illusions.

Carnival.

Any others that have changed name recently?

Thanks.

Warrior12
07-28-11, 23:44
thanks fellow mongers got the info I needed.Is Koko the one with the young son?

LocalGuy808
07-29-11, 01:45
Hey Moonie,

Great report. Can you give a brief description of where all these bars are? I know I've been to each and every one of them but I bet they've since changed names 1 or more times since I last frequented Kalihi, which was several moons ago due to being out of commission due to a death in the family and having to undergo surgery recently. Any help so I can get my bearings (bare. Ings?) would be much appreciated.

Cindy's.

One2Go.

Illusions.

Carnival.

Thanks.Cindy's place is a local Thai / Lao bar. It's at the location of the former Thai bar T-rex. I don't know the name of the street, but it runs parallel of Nimitz. The same street that the TV station bldg is on, and that coffee manufacturing place. Sorry man, I don't do to well with names of streets here since they all appear to be spelled the same. Even after 12 years here!

Illusions is at the former CKs and perfect club. On the street parallel to the canal.

I refered to one2go, but in fact it may be another name. It is located where London Hub used to be at. Right accross from Vegas, if that's what it's called again.

There are two clubs across from Green Tea, the one at the end is the one I was tinking about. Not sure if it's carnival.

As for others that have changed names. Man, way too many.

Magnod
07-29-11, 02:11
Anyone try Spotlite's Tuesday drink specials? I saw it mentioned a while ago, but didn't see any results from it.

I lack KB skills and experience, so a cheaper alternative to build up the skill set would be a good option.

Pursuer
07-29-11, 03:45
Hey Moonie,

Cindy's.

One2Go.

Illusions.

Carnival.

Thanks.Cindy's-on Kalani St. A block or two Diamond Head of Kalihi St. Thai / Lao.

One2Go-no longer exists; there is a You and I, the old London Pub. Corner of Kalani St. And Waiakamilo Road. Vegas III is across the parking lot.

Illusion-on Kohou, old CK.

Carnival-in the Waiakamilo Shopping Center, next door to Hollywood and a few doors mauka of Lilac; Green Tee across parking lot.

Others:

Paradise-corner of Kohou and Kaumualii, the old Black Stallion.

Spotlite-on Moowaa, several feet makai of Mookaula.

Pisces-on Mookaula, between Moowaa and Kohou.

Sunshine-on Waiakamilo, several yards mauka of Fire and Ice.

One Way-on Colburn, several feet makai of Dillingham.

Islander-in the Diner's Drive-In parking area.

Kool's-in the Diner's parking area; mauka of Islander.

Pretty much all of the bars are in the area bounded by Moowaa in the north, Kohou in the east, Kalani in the south, and Waikamilo in the west. Keep an eye out for the cops.

H Mobius
07-29-11, 09:31
What bar are you guys posting about?

I suppose it is in the Kapiolani area?Yup; it's the former New Casino location, next to what is now Butterfly.

Chanel, who worked at what is now Twilight a couple of years ago, is back and at Butterfly. It sounds like she still goes by that name; she still looks the same.

NinjaLurker
07-29-11, 14:29
Cindy's-on Kalani St. A block or two Diamond Head of Kalihi St. Thai / Lao.

One2Go-no longer exists; there is a You and I, the old London Pub. Corner of Kalani St. And Waiakamilo Road. Vegas III is across the parking lot.

Carnival-in the Waiakamilo Shopping Center, next door to Hollywood and a few doors mauka of Lilac; Green Tee across parking lot.

Others:

Pretty much all of the bars are in the area bounded by Moowaa in the north, Kohou in the east, Kalani in the south, and Waikamilo in the west. Keep an eye out for the cops.Thanks for the detailed info Pursuer.

Being on an outer island its tough to imagine where the bars are. I even tried googling some of them and couldn't locate them. Funny, tho, I've been to most of them one time or another. Names keep changing.

Captin Crunch
07-29-11, 14:36
Thanks for the detailed info Pursuer.

Being on an outer island its tough to imagine where the bars are. I even tried googling some of them and couldn't locate them. Funny, tho, I've been to most of them one time or another. Names keep changing.What island you from? No kbs on your island?

NinjaLurker
07-29-11, 15:04
What island you from? No kbs on your island?Island is too small. Don't want rumors spreading, need to be discreet. I keep my bad boy antics to HNL. Hopefully I get washed out with the crowd.

Kapakahi
07-29-11, 15:09
Christmas In July at Pharaoh a bust. The joint was in faux spirit, complete with tree and wreaths; promise of "plenty good food and new girls"; 1300-0200, Thu / Fri. Boiled peanuts and one new K civilian bar visitor who said she's coming in later. Guys were already buying this future KBG nekos (didn't get name) , her package was OK and "new bulkogee (BBQ meat)", I guess. Bartenders supplied shrimp, steak, veggies, etc, from their stash.

The only exciting thing was an accident in the Suzie's parking lot involving a pink Honda kid car and tan Chevy light truck; front bumper of pinky dropped after causing major body damage to the / s rear panel of truck. Other parked vehicles incurred slight damages as the four clowns from the pinky tried to manuever and assemble the bumper; scratches and dings!

Heard it's lingerie night at Twilight (Zone) , Friday, night shift. Day shift supposedly having a beach party; hope it's not a homeless theme.

And NEON goes on as well as the KB foolishness and confusion.

Hypo Luxa
07-29-11, 16:30
Island is too small. Don't want rumors spreading, need to be discreet. I keep my bad boy antics to HNL. Hopefully I get washed out with the crowd.What's that saying? "Don't shit where you eat?"

Pursuer
07-29-11, 20:03
Thanks for the detailed info Pursuer.

Being on an outer island its tough to imagine where the bars are. I even tried googling some of them and couldn't locate them. Funny, tho, I've been to most of them one time or another. Names keep changing.No problem. Drove by the area today, One Way is now Clique, which was at Paradise. Also, Sunshine's lease ending in August; guess owner mama will take over and revert to Hilltop. Heard owner mama at Carnival is looking to lease it out; no business now that the cousins are not working there.

Eyft23
07-29-11, 22:23
Was at Illusions last Thurs. The bartender was super freaking hot. Never seen her in Kalihi before. Wearing nice short tight skirt with heels. She was juicing the hell out of some dude (s) in a booth. Kelly sent two new KBG my way but I just ingnored them so they would go away. They were fresh from the homeland but I didn't feel like practicing my Korean. There is an older lady there who turns me on. Been there for quite some time now Taller, slightly longer than shoulder length hair that is kinda parted to the side. Real nice legs. Drives a newer silver Toyota. Usuall gets to the bar early and doesn't stay much longer than 9 pm.Yeah the bartender is hot, but watch out she will drain you dry before you know it.

Kalani69
07-30-11, 00:05
Cindy's-on Kalani St. A block or two Diamond Head of Kalihi St. Thai / Lao.

Others:

Pretty much all of the bars are in the area bounded by Moowaa in the north, Kohou in the east, Kalani in the south, and Waikamilo in the west. Keep an eye out for the cops.You the man, Pursuer. Got to hire you for the KB history tour. That's KB, as in Kalihi bars.

And Mahalo to Moonie too for taking the tour. Is Cindy's a hostess bar? Or just a local hangout owned by Thai / Lao?

Kalani69
07-30-11, 03:13
No problem. Drove by the area today, One Way is now Clique, which was at Paradise. Also, Sunshine's lease ending in August; guess owner mama will take over and revert to Hilltop. Heard owner mama at Carnival is looking to lease it out; no business now that the cousins are not working there.So where are the cousins working now?

Head Lock
07-30-11, 05:14
So where are the cousins working now?Saw the short one at the bar second from the mauka end of the row last night. She was solo.

LocalGuy66
07-30-11, 07:46
Any decent bars around the McCully / Moilili area? I hate driving DT / Waiks. Just need a place to chill and have a few, but for whatever reason I despise the regular bar scene. I feel more comfortable in a KB with all it's shadiness.

Pursuer
07-30-11, 18:38
Saw the short one at the bar second from the mauka end of the row last night. She was solo.Yes, I stand corrected. Yuri was there (Carnival) last night, didn't see Yujin. I guess they only work Friday and Saturday these days. I usually go during the week, so that's why I haven't seen them for a while.

To uphold Kalani69's compliment, I must make some corrections: Paradise was previously Chocolate; it was Clique before Chocolate. Also, Sunshine owner mama's bar was Casablanca, not Hilltop; Hilltop was run by psycho Nani. Cindy's is hostess / chill Thai / Lao bar, sort of like the old Blue Ocean.

Uki Eater
07-30-11, 20:31
Any decent bars around the McCully / Moilili area? I hate driving DT / Waiks. Just need a place to chill and have a few, but for whatever reason I despise the regular bar scene. I feel more comfortable in a KB with all it's shadiness.The only places I can think of to chill and drink is Blue Ribbon (regular bar) , Club Serina (Japanese bar) , Anyplace (regular bar) and Aoyamas (Japanese bar) I don't know of any KB in that area.

H Mobius
07-30-11, 21:32
Met a drunk somewhat haggy hostess with a slim tight body and slinky outfit named Jin. Face = 5 but Body = 8 for a skinny lady. Pleasant personality and didn't rush the drinks.

Takeout and FS available but my thought at the time was that she didn't look too healthy. Just stuck with some T & A play at the table then left. She seems to be the type to still be fun even when sober, but that is only an estimation.

Good luck,

H M

GKaniho
07-30-11, 22:26
The only places I can think of to chill and drink is Blue Ribbon (regular bar) , Club Serina (Japanese bar) , Anyplace (regular bar) and Aoyamas (Japanese bar) I don't know of any KB in that area.Is Aoyama a Japanese hostess type bar? Thanks bro.

Aloha,

Bruddah Guy

Uki Eater
07-30-11, 22:40
Is Aoyama a Japanese hostess type bar? Thanks bro.

Aloha,

Bruddah GuyYeah. There are Japanese hostesses. Most of them would be in their 30s and above. There is only a few girls that are under 30. No booths in the bar and it's small.

Head Lock
07-30-11, 23:14
Yes, I stand corrected. Yuri was there (Carnival) last night, didn't see Yujin. I guess they only work Friday and Saturday these days. I usually go during the week, so that's why I haven't seen them for a while.If you want, I can find out what their schedule is and where Yujin might be. They know (and fear) my SO and so I don't get the full court press that other mongers might experience. I don't want to ask the SO because of the expected fish eye and "Why are you asking about them?". The subsequent two weeks in the doghouse wouldn't be worth it.

GKaniho
07-31-11, 00:15
Yeah. There are Japanese hostesses. Most of them would be in their 30s and above. There is only a few girls that are under 30. No booths in the bar and it's small.Aloha Uki. Is the fee still the same for the girls, $20 per drink? How is the talent there. I think I will check it out.

Aloha!

Uki Eater
07-31-11, 02:23
Aloha Uki. Is the fee still the same for the girls, $20 per drink? How is the talent there. I think I will check it out.

Aloha!It's $20 a drink the time I was there. But, like other Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese bars, they can makeup their own prices. There are times they may ask for $30 a drink. These BGs make up lame excuses on why its $30 or $40 / drink. I think they do that when they know you want their company. Since you bought them a couple of $20 drinks already, she'll think that you don't mind if she ask for a $30 drink because you spending money. Plus, they did this with previous customers already. As far as customer drinks, I think it was $4 for domestic, $5 for import and $7 for other drinks like wine, mixed drink. Karaoke is $1 a song. As far as talent, some of the girls are not bad considering that they're in their 30s. I only been there once but, my other friends have been there to and they tell me how it was. It's next to Anyplace on King street right after you pass the UH federal credit union. The girls normally come in at after 9:00pm.

GKaniho
07-31-11, 03:02
It's $20 a drink the time I was there. But, like other Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese bars, they can makeup their own prices. There are times they may ask for $30 a drink. These BGs make up lame excuses on why its $30 or $40 / drink. I think they do that when they know you want their company. Since you bought them a couple of $20 drinks already, she'll think that you don't mind if she ask for a $30 drink because you spending money. Plus, they did this with previous customers already. As far as customer drinks, I think it was $4 for domestic, $5 for import and $7 for other drinks like wine, mixed drink. Karaoke is $1 a song. As far as talent, some of the girls are not bad considering that they're in their 30s. I only been there once but, my other friends have been there to and they tell me how it was. It's next to Anyplace on King street right after you pass the UH federal credit union. The girls normally come in at after 9:00pm.Mahalo Uki, you are always very informative and a very class act! Mahalo bro!

Guy

Pursuer
07-31-11, 14:49
If you want, I can find out what their schedule is and where Yujin might be. They know (and fear) my SO and so I don't get the full court press that other mongers might experience. I don't want to ask the SO because of the expected fish eye and "Why are you asking about them?". The subsequent two weeks in the doghouse wouldn't be worth it.Maybe other mongers want to know. I don't care. Never bothered to repeat with either after the initial meeting. I suspect that it's the time of the month for Yujin.

Head Lock
08-02-11, 00:25
Red Carnation is useless. One of the MS's is apparently gone, leaving the taller, skanky-looking one. The one who looks like a prom queen who got roofied.Seems like the place has really taken a dive after one of the MS' left. Nothing but old hags with crappy attitudes to match.

Olivia's is now Bonita, but I think I reported that earlier."Talent" is starting to come in from Guam if that floats yer boat. KBGs from Guam, that is. (bah)"Jenny" started yesterday. Skinny, not too fugly. Wore a really short skirt. Padded bra that could double as body armor. Looks like B's but after you factor in the armor, I think she is an A-cup at best. Airhead, real nitwit. But don't get excited. Her English is horrid. Tried to get action from her. Might have come on too strong. YMMV.Stopped in here after getting annoyed at RC. Attaching a pic of the KBG in question. Looks better going away so this might be her better side. For an airhead, she seems to be getting the lion's share of biz from the LVBs.

Mushi
08-02-11, 13:43
Seems like the place has really taken a dive after one of the MS' left. Nothing but old hags with crappy attitudes to match.

Stopped in here after getting annoyed at RC. Attaching a pic of the KBG in question. Looks better going away so this might be her better side. For an airhead, she seems to be getting the lion's share of biz from the LVBs.Stopped by last night to check out Jenny, not there. I saw this short younger one from Cheers Station that Kim was trying to solicit to work. Sat with J but no play. She was up stairs with Kim at JJ Lounge.

I think there were only six working last night. Some one said that Yuni is back at RC can't confirm.

Gungho
08-02-11, 14:07
Went cruising around last night and hit the usual: Butterfly, Allure, Cameltoe, etc. All the bars were really slow. Not even one girl under the age of 40 my brothers. I learned my lesson, never go out on a Monday night. That's unless you want peace and quiet. Had to hit Pine Tree after that, eh. Never go ot on a Monday. Lesson learned!

Hello Kitty
08-02-11, 21:29
Choi or sue, forgot the name cause the sweet smell was overbearing. To be continued

Hello Kitty
08-03-11, 07:31
So Friday Stop at Festival to see whats up with that place. The old mama was back. Sat down at the bar then this thing came by that smell really bad. Like sweating all day bad. Don't know if she said her name was sue or choi. Can't think cause she smell. She took my drink and my changes that I got for my beer to the booth. I wanted my change back so I can dig out but I'm stuck in the booth with her and that smell. Saw my life flash befor my eyes. Told her she scarying me and had to leave. As I was leaving one other grandma hold on to me. I already felt molested from the first one so I ran to Club Chance. So if any of you guys wants some play go to Festival cause its dead there and no one going to bother you when you playing with grandma. After stop at Red Carnation. The hot girls was gone and the bartender was showing me that had new girls. Those girls were not new cause I seen them seen them before.

Saturday night stop at Twilight to see whats up in there. Was kind of busy in there. Saw two pretty girls. One was wearing a red dress. Next stop at D'Amor. Who kill that place cause it's dead. Walk to Butterfly to see what everyone was posting about. Stop at the door and then change my mind mama ask where I'm going but I never answers. Finish the night at 10:30.

Stopped in here after getting annoyed at RC. Attaching a pic of the KBG in question. Looks better going away so this might be her better side. For an airhead, she seems to be getting the lion's share of biz from the LVBs.Was there lastnight. She was wearing silver with black stripe. Yes she busy too. I think Club Chance has a Grand Opening on 16, 17, and 18

NinjaLurker
08-03-11, 14:28
So Friday Stop at Festival to see whats up with that place. The old mama was back. Sat down at the bar then this thing came by that smell really bad. Like sweating all day bad. Don't know if she said her name was sue or choi. Can't think cause she smell. She took my drink and my changes that I got for my beer to the booth. I wanted my change back so I can dig out but I'm stuck in the booth with her and that smell. Saw my life flash befor my eyes. Told her she scarying me and had to leave. As I was leaving one other grandma hold on to me. I already felt molested from the first one so I ran to Club Chance. So if any of you guys wants some play go to Festival cause its dead there and no one going to bother you when you playing with grandma. After stop at Red Carnation. The hot girls was gone and the bartender was showing me that had new girls. Those girls were not new cause I seen them seen them before.

Saturday night stop at Twilight to see whats up in there. Was kind of busy in there. Saw two pretty girls. One was wearing a red dress. Next stop at D'Amor. Who kill that place cause it's dead. Walk to Butterfly to see what everyone was posting about. Stop at the door and then change my mind mama ask where I'm going but I never answers. Finish the night at 10:30.

Was there lastnight. She was wearing silver with black stripe. Yes she busy too. I think Club Chance has a Grand Opening on 16, 17, and 18I went there a couple of Sunday's ago. Was early like 4:30-5 pm. They had the AC off, only fans blowing. Think maybe to save $$ on electricity. Maybe that's why the girl smelled, was probably sweating from the heat the whole day.

The bartender was pretty hot looking. Younger than the rest. I think I met your smelly friend. She tried to get me to the booth, but I've been sticking to the NEON. Only had time to have one beer and got the call to leave.

Kapakahi
08-03-11, 16:22
I think I met your smelly friend. She tried to get me to the booth, but I've been sticking to the NEON. Only had time to have one beer and got the call to leave.Thanks for your support for and participation in the NEON program. It's possible to go KB and enjoy yourself without any pressure to buy the nekos-just refuse nicely; they like make a scene-just dig out. More KBGs will show interest later as you become more interesting as a neko rebel. Even Oldee having fun with the program.

NinjaLurker
08-03-11, 21:39
Thanks for your support for and participation in the NEON program. It's possible to go KB and enjoy yourself without any pressure to buy the nekos-just refuse nicely; they like make a scene-just dig out. More KBGs will show interest later as you become more interesting as a neko rebel. Even Oldee having fun with the program.I started following your and Oldee's lead after I went to my ex-favorite bar in Kalihi. Was friends with the MS, so she always gets herself a drink when I go see her (she usually bartends). But after she had me buy one more for her and one for one of her girls, I had enough. Then she had the nerve to call me cheap. When I get over it, I'll go back but for now, I won't step foot in there and continue your NEON crusade.

Captin Crunch
08-03-11, 21:53
I started following your and Oldee's lead after I went to my ex-favorite bar in Kalihi. Was friends with the MS, so she always gets herself a drink when I go see her (she usually bartends). But after she had me buy one more for her and one for one of her girls, I had enough. Then she had the nerve to call me cheap. When I get over it, I'll go back but for now, I won't step foot in there and continue your NEON crusade.Ninja,

Can you tell us which bar you are talking about? I'd like to know which ms has this type of attitude so I may stay away myself. Can't think of a bar that thems bartends.

Kapakahi
08-03-11, 23:17
But after she had me buy one more for her and one for one of her girls, I had enough. Then she had the nerve to call me cheap. When I get over it, I'll go back but for now, I won't step foot in there and continue your NEON crusade.Get plenty places to drink, eat, & have fun. If the KBGs try anything funny with me, I just cut the line and move forward; just like any KBG would cut your line once they find one LVB who spends more than you.

Head Lock
08-03-11, 23:55
I think Club Chance has a Grand Opening on 16, 17, and 18But Club Chance is a total waste of time. Layout is such that play is all but impossible, even if there were talent that was willing to play.

Was friends with the MS, so she always gets herself a drink when I go see her (she usually bartends). But after she had me buy one more for her and one for one of her girls, I had enough. Then she had the nerve to call me cheap. When I get over it, I'll go back but for now, I won't step foot in there and continue your NEON crusade.

You would be helping the members of this forum greatly to name the bar. If the MS would do that to a friend, what chance does the average guy have?

Also, friend or not, it is a bad habit to foster in any BG. You should not let them ever get themselves a drink automatically. Leads to this kind of behavior.

Captin Crunch
08-04-11, 01:32
I started following your and Oldee's lead after I went to my ex-favorite bar in Kalihi. Was friends with the MS, so she always gets herself a drink when I go see her (she usually bartends). But after she had me buy one more for her and one for one of her girls, I had enough. Then she had the nerve to call me cheap. When I get over it, I'll go back but for now, I won't step foot in there and continue your NEON crusade.Who can the bar call if you don't pay for a kgb's drink or bar tab? The police? The liqour commision?

Kapakahi
08-04-11, 03:07
Who can the bar call if you don't pay for a kgb's drink or bar tab? The police? The liqour commision?The police can be called by the bar and the charge may be second-degree theft; but there are always circumstances so, if can, make sure you have witnesses who can assist. On another note:

1. ALWAYS or automatically buy a KBG a neko? You may be unknowingly establishing a tab ("but he ALWAYS buy me one; ask everybody"). A good habit is not buying drinks.

2. Never establish a bar tab. Anyone can fudge with it; what you going say? Where's the evidence?

3. Friends in the bar? No such thing! Acquaintances, maybe. If there's trouble, everybody walks.

4. Learn to put some trust in your inner self or voice; it steers you in the right direction at times.

5. Always be aware; check the surroundings and vibes even if it's your regular bar. No need be scared; just smart.

6. People can turn on you at any time for no reason; expect it in a venue of liquor, sharks, bait, & other dysfunctions and you'll be all right.

7. No trust anybody. Cordial and friendly is OK but not full-on trust.

8. Always have good manners and no drink too muchy.

9. Add some more.

Kapakahi
08-04-11, 03:36
Ninja, can you tell us which bar you are talking about? I'd like to know which ms has this type of attitude so I may stay away myself. Can't think of a bar that the ms bartends.Long ago, Pisces ms Diane did the bartending when had to; she was the day bartender at CStation prior to Pisces. Auto neko for that? You must be kidding or that thing has put a spell on the joint she manages. Everybody's different; she put on a good ack for her LVBs at Cheers. And treated others as crap; therefore her "bustling" business at this time. Anyway, they all like spiders waiting for the web to catch an unlucky victim.

Stoner1
08-04-11, 05:19
Who can the bar call if you don't pay for a kgb's drink or bar tab? The police? The liqour commision?I have been called cheap a few years back. I used to take that as a compliment.

actually......I still do. I think I'm beyond cheap, I'm more of a lost cause (why bother?) ehehe

Blacks
08-04-11, 05:45
Seems like the place has really taken a dive after one of the MS' left. Nothing but old hags with crappy attitudes to match.

Stopped in here after getting annoyed at RC. Attaching a pic of the KBG in question. Looks better going away so this might be her better side. For an airhead, she seems to be getting the lion's share of biz from the LVBs.Judging by the simple photo she doesn't look so hot, eh not my type. LOL

Blade82
08-04-11, 08:37
Who can the bar call if you don't pay for a kgb's drink or bar tab? The police? The liqour commision?I believe anything regarding the customer, only the police can handle. From there the police may summon LE for further investigation.

Head Lock
08-04-11, 09:48
Who can the bar call if you don't pay for a kgb's drink or bar tab? The police? The liqour commision?

They can call Ghostbusters for all that's worth. Girl's drinks, nekohana, are against LC rules. So that agency is out of the picture. HPD? What is the bar going to say? He won't pay for this $20 beer bottle full of tea? LOL.

I believe anything regarding the customer, only the police can handle. From there the police may summon LE for further investigation.. And since the transaction is illegal to begin with, it will go nowhere. But that said, they will never call the cops, if you walk on one, two or three dirnks, that is a drop in the bucket and not worth the hassle. They will make it up on the next LVB who walks in the door. Hell, I know a guy who walked on an unsolicited bottle of champage.

Look, BGs see you as a commodity, why treat THEM any better? Yeah, yeah, this one is different. I don't want to hear it.

If you get unsolicited drinks pushed on you, and you cave, your bad. Don't blame the BG. She is just being what she is. By rewarding that behavior, you have just reinforced it. Think you are being a nice guy? Congratulations. You got hustled.

Shipshape
08-04-11, 23:45
If you get unsolicited drinks pushed on you, and you cave, your bad. Don't blame the BG. She is just being what she is. By rewarding that behavior, you have just reinforced it. Think you are being a nice guy? Congratulations. You got hustled.Amen Head Lock wish I had heeded your advice years ago. It cost me a few to get where I'm at. But, onward. Stopped by that bar with a new name (forget what) that used to be Chocolate. Ran into Poison Ivy the Tongue. Seems she rotates between there and Illusion, similar to what Alissa the Singer is doing between old Chocolate and Spotlight. Ivy tried to hustle a 40dolla drinkee. Nope, not into that anymore so be wary gents and don't be afraid to ask how much does it cost before you say yes.

Cruised on over to Cindy's Place which turned out to be just a Thai / Lao local bar in Kalihi that plays country western songs. Yah got to love it.

Friendly peeps and the food smelled real good but I didn't partake having over-carbed earlier. Good warm up bar I think. No play.

I'm going to folo in Head Lock's footsteps if I have a chance. Posting that pic took reports to a whole new level. Just got to figure out how to turn off my flash.

Ss

Head Lock
08-05-11, 02:31
wish I had heeded your advice years ago. It cost me a few to get where I'm at.Back when I was young, dumb and full of income, I made so many of the mistakes that I now rail against. I am no rocket scientist, but I try not to make the same mistake twice. Plenty of new, creative ones to be made.

I'm going to folo in Head Lock's footsteps if I have a chance. Posting that pic took reports to a whole new level. Just got to figure out how to turn off my flash.It was a target of opportunity. I happened to be carrying an old dumbphone with a pretty lousy camera. But the lack of flash was a blessing. My smartphone has too danged many features in a way. Hard as heck to turn off the shutter sound and it's loud enough to wake the dead.

Making a late run to your turf tonight. Going to stop in at a couple of places in Kalihi. Will report if anything interesting is found, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hello Kitty
08-05-11, 04:35
So Wednesday check out Green Tee. Saw that young girl everyone talking about and she is good looking. Heard alot of yelling. Bg yelling at a customer. Banging on the table. Don't know if she slap the guy but I just left I call that night quits after I heard the yelling. Should have stay home and play with my ps3.

Head Lock
08-06-11, 01:42
So Wednesday check out Green Tee. Saw that young girl everyone talking about and she is good looking. Heard alot of yelling. Bg yelling at a customer. Banging on the table. Don't know if she slap the guy but I just left I call that night quits after I heard the yelling. Should have stay home and play with my ps3.Heh. Did a quick pass through Kalihi Thursday night. Some new KBGs but MILFish at best. The prime meat was all occupied with a cluster of LVBs at the end of the bar. That chick Lexi (sp?) and the bartender Jiya (sp?). Barback was all happy and wailing on karaoke. Too fooking loud and I moved on. Ran into one of the Carnival twins out on the sidewalk. The taller one. Small talk for a couple of minutes, then headed for home.

Apologies for a lame report.

Head Lock
08-06-11, 09:38
Dropped in on Join Us (Pearl City) tonight after work. Candy and one of her bartenders are partners in running the place now. Got the new management rush and the place is jammed. Same old Pearl City / Aiea tuna, just recycled. If it weren't for $2 beers, I'd have probably moved on, but in the area, what are the choices anyway?

Just remembered that someone mentioned digging "Ari". She came in to hang out with the bartender tonight. Wearing this spaghetti strap dress thing. Not flattering. With no suspension function, her boobs were roughly at elbow level. Lack of structure in her frock displayed her distended belly quite well. OTOH, she doesn't seem to be a bad perrson. Nitwit maybe, but not evil, as far as I can tell. So for those of you into banana titties, you might be in luck.

Shipshape
08-07-11, 01:50
Friday night meanderings found me at Club Illusions. Seemed to be a pretty good crop in there hitting on all the old guys. BeBe, Gina (used to be a bartender for Miya) , and that real shortie (don't know her name) were in attendance (Shortie was super wasted). Wasn't in the mood for spending drinkee's at that point so moved on after a couple of beers to Paradise which was kindah slow (plus Ivy the Tongue was there. She'll really hit you up for drinks and is too high pressure for me) so moved on to Green Tea. Even slower. Probably should have stayed at Illusions to watch some TV and see how fast the girls were hitting the guys. Made the move to Napa's after 2. Pretty busy as usual for a Friday night. Here comes Saturday night.

Ss

Capn Morgan
08-07-11, 08:39
Stopped by Bonita in PC on my way to town and sat with a thin KBG MILF named Sunny. Nice slow "on the rocks" drinker. She made them last and made good conversation. However, this place is not designed at all for play. Too well lit in all booths and apparently no private rooms. Still, not a bad place to down a couple.

Head Lock
08-07-11, 10:11
Stopped by Bonita in PC on my way to town and sat with a thin KBG MILF named Sunny. Nice slow "on the rocks" drinker. She made them last and made good conversation. However, this place is not designed at all for play. Too well lit in all booths and apparently no private rooms. Still, not a bad place to down a couple.You must have caught them at the right time. Dropped in kinda late and there was a big LOUD party of local folks. Some big old walrus won on the gambling machine, but MS wasn't around to pay off, so when I got there, there was a bit of drama and tension. Pounded my beer and left.

Hello Kitty
08-07-11, 15:53
Friday night stop at Islander to chat with the older lady that I know and it seem that they rearrange the booth. Whats up with the place next door? Product Sweepstakes or something like that. Is it a gambling place? Saw a pin ball machines and some that looks like the nexus game that have in the bars but god I don't see no Street Fighter games in there. Bummer. Any ways next stop at Illusion but place is pack so move to the next. Kathy Place. Someone say had a cute chick there so wanted to check it out so. It took me 5 second to decide if I like that place or not. I just open the door and saw the pool table then close the door. I hate bars with pool tables.

Saturday night started at Bonita. Was someone birthday I think. One of the chick was cute in the family. Drank some jack to start the night then went to Red Carnation. If anybody was there on Saturday night who is the sim chick with the straight hair above her shoulder. Tite black silky dress I think I was the only one drooling in there after some beer headed to Kalihi. Past Illusion I say fuck that place already thats my report of that place four times lastweek always pack no place to sit so I just move on. Stop at You and I next and saw Clair the flip chick from Pearl City. Sat with her to talk about old times when she use to work at 7 Kings so next stop.

Sunday woke up this morning in my car in CS parking lot again. Must had a good time cause I had five hundred in my wallet to start with but now only10 dollar LOL.

Kapakahi
08-07-11, 17:01
Sunday woke up this morning in my car in CS parking lot again. Must had a good time cause I had five hundred in my wallet to start with but now only10 dollar LOL.Check for bar tabs later. The KB economy thanks you and NEON calls.

HawaiiHorndog
08-07-11, 18:57
The place has ten machines that are similar to the ones in the bars, but theirs can legally pay out cash prizes. The machines have different games such as poker, slots, keno and bingo. Heard someone won $1200 last week. Games say that it pays $5000 plus for jackpots. Saw a bunch of the korean ladies from the area in there playing, also a lot of locals. Heard they will have a grand opening soon.

HawaiiHorndog
08-07-11, 19:12
Was having a drink at Splash the other night, when Julie mama comes and sits with us. Bought her a drink, and next thing you know, she's ordering drinks for everyone; other girls, the waiter, the DJ and herself. When the waiter brought the drinks back out table, I tell him we didn't order those, so waiter explains that mama orderd them. I told the waiter to ask Julie mama for the money, but leave one for the girl who was sitting next to my friend. Julie played it off and tried to act cool, but kept sitting there. After a few minutes she asks what about her, and I say, nah, but please ask the waiter to bring another one for my friends partner. Bursted her KB mama queen bubble! Hahahaha! Beat it! Biggest BS be* in the area hands down. Probably used to getting yes. Ok honey. You so hot! Thinks she's all that, but. NOT.

Jj6969
08-07-11, 20:41
Old Maya's is now called Manaco. Passed by on my way to Butterfly and the parking lot looked kind of empty, will try and stop by this week and check it out. Butterfly was pretty busy with a variety of girls from different bars. Kay from Evergreen and Chong ah from Cameltoes, though I think she's been there awhile. I think the KBG's are flocking there because of the economy and the problems that Splash and D'amour are having attracting customers.

Lumpia808
08-08-11, 02:16
Checked out the Japanese Hostess Bar Mermaid. Talk about hole in the wall, located in a back alley near lewers. Place has the "typical" japanese layout, low seating, very open. They have a private room, but doubt there is play (big window on door, can be clearly seen by the bar) I think there were 6-7 girls. Wasn't busy as far as customers. Didn't sit with any girls, but they all look cute. Also they all talked with the "kawaii" voice from what I heard, might be a turn off for some of you who don't like that cutesy crap. Mama was hot also. They were pretty cool with us just buying beer only. Anyway, planning to go again this week with my friend who frequents there.

Head Lock
08-08-11, 03:19
Checked out the Japanese Hostess Bar Mermaid. Talk about hole in the wall, located in a back alley near lewers. Place has the "typical" japanese layout, low seating, very open. They have a private room, but doubt there is play (big window on door, can be clearly seen by the bar) I think there were 6-7 girls. Wasn't busy as far as customers. Didn't sit with any girls, but they all look cute. Also they all talked with the "kawaii" voice from what I heard, might be a turn off for some of you who don't like that cutesy crap. Mama was hot also. They were pretty cool with us just buying beer only. Anyway, planning to go again this week with my friend who frequents there.Yeah, but more on point with the subject of this forum, has anyone actually gotten play at a J-bar? No one I know of, including veterans of the bar wars, has had seen action in those places. Been to a few, and IMO, they were all a waste of time and money.

Head Lock
08-08-11, 03:21
Old Maya's is now called Manaco."Manaco"? Not "Monaco"? Or "maniacal", or "manacle"? LOL.

Dasearch
08-08-11, 06:40
Yeah, but more on point with the subject of this forum, has anyone actually gotten play at a J-bar? No one I know of, including veterans of the bar wars, has had seen action in those places. Been to a few, and IMO, they were all a waste of time and money.The Japanese bars are catered to tourist who spend a few thousand for their company for a few days. If they like you take them out after work to drink and get them drunk. Few people I know have gotten play but they are on the younger side. As for me if they like me I just get to the point and be direct after taking them out and usually works for me. But yeah some places are strictly tourist traps. YMMV

H Mobius
08-08-11, 07:14
Yeah, but more on point with the subject of this forum, has anyone actually gotten play at a J-bar?I once saw an old j-tourist get take-out, but he appeared to be 2-1/2 to 3 times her age and as Dasearch said, probably cost some bucks though for him it was probably a drop in the bucket. She was a head-turner, man. Hopefully she didn't ride him right into a heart attack.

I almost never go to j-bars anymore, but eight years ago I sat at the bar and the girl let me rub under her thong (her skirt was so short that her crotch was on display, hence the mission) til she got moist but then pulled my hand out. That was my one experience.

As for Club "Manacle", that might be an apt name because back when that mama was a hostess she was pretty hard-up for cash. At times she was like human Crazy Glue (you know, like the old-skool ones who grab your arm and beg you to stay); no offense to you, Crazy Glu :o

Pursuer
08-08-11, 07:49
Checked out the "new" bars in Kalihi this past weekend. Why do these new mamas even bother to advertise? (well, obviously worked on me, but I routinely patronize these venues regardless). Clique, same crew when Jenny was One Way mama just a week ago. Old Hollywood, Blossom something or another, with exception of mama and manager (Kyong Ah, yikes!) from Green Tee, same crew when Mink was mama just a week ago. Even Mink was working as a hostess.

GKaniho
08-08-11, 07:59
Trust me bro, there NO hot girls at Kathys. You weren't missing a thing. Only hags there. Aloha.

Friday night stop at Islander to chat with the older lady that I know and it seem that they rearrange the booth. Whats up with the place next door? Product Sweepstakes or something like that. Is it a gambling place? Saw a pin ball machines and some that looks like the nexus game that have in the bars but god I don't see no Street Fighter games in there. Bummer. Any ways next stop at Illusion but place is pack so move to the next. Kathy Place. Someone say had a cute chick there so wanted to check it out so. It took me 5 second to decide if I like that place or not. I just open the door and saw the pool table then close the door. I hate bars with pool tables.

Saturday night started at Bonita. Was someone birthday I think. One of the chick was cute in the family. Drank some jack to start the night then went to Red Carnation. If anybody was there on Saturday night who is the sim chick with the straight hair above her shoulder. Tite black silky dress I think I was the only one drooling in there after some beer headed to Kalihi. Past Illusion I say fuck that place already thats my report of that place four times lastweek always pack no place to sit so I just move on. Stop at You and I next and saw Clair the flip chick from Pearl City. Sat with her to talk about old times when she use to work at 7 Kings so next stop.

Sunday woke up this morning in my car in CS parking lot again. Must had a good time cause I had five hundred in my wallet to start with but now only10 dollar LOL.

Crazy Glu
08-08-11, 08:07
I once saw an old j-tourist get take-out, but he appeared to be 2-1/2 to 3 times her age and as Dasearch said, probably cost some bucks though for him it was probably a drop in the bucket. She was a head-turner, man.

I almost never go to j-bars anymore, but eight years ago I sat at the bar with a girl and she let me rub under her thong (her skirt was so short that her crotch was on display, hence the mission) til she got moist but then pulled my hand out. That was my one experience.

As for Club "Manacle", that might be an apt name because back when that mama was a hostess she was pretty hard-up for cash. At times she was like human Crazy Glue (you know, like the old-skool ones who grab your arm and beg you to stay) ; no offense to you, Crazy Glu.No taken my friend, none taken =)

Blade82
08-08-11, 14:53
Yeah, but more on point with the subject of this forum, has anyone actually gotten play at a J-bar? No one I know of, including veterans of the bar wars, has had seen action in those places. Been to a few, and IMO, they were all a waste of time and money.Normally the only play to be had would be takeout. Probably going to cost you some bucks though.

Dasearch
08-08-11, 16:27
Normally the only play to be had would be takeout. Probably going to cost you some bucks though.Correct, as the layout is usually prohibitive for anything else but talking. I also know of local Japanese guy from Japan who married a girl who was less than half his age who was working in Waikiki at one of the more popular J_hostess bars.

Blade82
08-09-11, 15:59
Correct, as the layout is usually prohibitive for anything else but talking. I also know of local Japanese guy from Japan who married a girl who was less than half his age who was working in Waikiki at one of the more popular J_hostess bars.For what its worth, a JBG who worked at a KB told me she doesn't like to work Jbars cause usually its expected she goes home with the customer. But I think its assuming its some high roller spending a bunch and I don't have that kind of pockets to try.

Head Lock
08-10-11, 00:06
Been seeing them closed as early as 11pm on a weeknight. Things must be real slow these days. Even Join Us in Pearl City, which only about a week in from grand opening was closed when I passed by about midnight last night.

I0000I
08-10-11, 05:55
Been seeing them closed as early as 11pm on a weeknight. Things must be real slow these days. Even Join Us in Pearl City, which only about a week in from grand opening was closed when I passed by about midnight last night.Westside, Kalihi, and then Town.

Kapakahi
08-10-11, 15:30
Westside, Kalihi, and then Town.The "Wave of Doom." I like that. The tides are already receding and the LVBs are flopping all over for easy pickings.

Pursuer
08-10-11, 18:12
I've noticed a few more bars catering to younger groups of local dudes and chicks who do the karaoke thing. Tahoe, Islander, and Lilac off the top of my head. Not a good trend, given that they hog cheese the karaoke (I don't sing, but many enjoy) and the kbgs tend to leave earlier. Any others that are headed in this direction?

Member 69
08-11-11, 05:21
Old Maya's is now called Manaco. Passed by on my way to Butterfly and the parking lot looked kind of empty, will try and stop by this week and check it out. Butterfly was pretty busy with a variety of girls from different bars. Kay from Evergreen and Chong ah from Cameltoes, though I think she's been there awhile. I think the KBG's are flocking there because of the economy and the problems that Splash and D'amour are having attracting customers.I visited the old Maya's right after they opened and a couple of weeks later. After they opened there were a number of girls working but when I went back a couple of weeks later the girls were all gone. The word is that the new mama has no idea how to run a bar. The girls figured it out fast and left before it hit rock bottom. That was over a month ago so maybe I will visit to see if anything else changed but I really doubt much has changed.

H Mobius
08-12-11, 06:48
There was a discussion a while back about which AMPs have thick k-girls. If anyone's looking for such a girl in the KB sector, there's a chubby thick k-hostess at this bar who appears to be new. Maybe 5' 5" in heels and quite rotund. Kind of pretty with the makeup though (Face = 8, adjusted for facial 'fullness'). Hard to tell her age, but I would guess 24 to 27 so she's probably in her early 30's. Not as massive/tall as "Big Cherry" from Ohana/Ambrosia though.

For some reason she had a thin belt over her short dress and it was cinched around her diaphragm area, so her D jugs were pronounced and hanging over the belt. It didn't look comfortable and it made her belly appear as a big bulge.

You know how some girls are hyper and bark out to the bartenders? This girl is the opposite and seemed mellow, so I didn't hear her voice. If you like them thick, this girl seems to be a good prospect.

The bar was not as dead as the other couple of times I went, and had a few more 40+ hostesses; one of them (Face = 6) had a skirt so short that with her legs crossed, it ran up her butt enough to expose her panty.

BTW if anyone remembers Chester, the bartender with the glasses from way back in the day (80's?), he was bartending.

Warriors808
08-12-11, 15:33
Was having a drink at Splash the other night, when Julie mama comes and sits with us. Bought her a drink, and next thing you know, she's ordering drinks for everyone; other girls, the waiter, the DJ and herself. When the waiter brought the drinks back out table, I tell him we didn't order those, so waiter explains that mama orderd them. I told the waiter to ask Julie mama for the money, but leave one for the girl who was sitting next to my friend. Julie played it off and tried to act cool, but kept sitting there. After a few minutes she asks what about her, and I say, nah, but please ask the waiter to bring another one for my friends partner. Bursted her KB mama queen bubble! Hahahaha! Beat it! Biggest BS be* in the area hands down. Probably used to getting yes. Ok honey. You so hot! Thinks she's all that, but. NOT.Couldn't agree with you more. She is a big itme ROB and has this attitude that she is the "Princess". Well as far as I am concerned she can beat the hell out of here. She ain't no princess. But is a big time biaatch!

Sports Night
08-12-11, 19:32
Couldn't agree with you more. She is a big itme ROB and has this attitude that she is the "Princess". Well as far as I am concerned she can beat the hell out of here. She ain't no princess. But is a big time biaatch!Word is Jamie's lease with Jun mama is up in Sep / Oct. She will not be given the option to renew by Jun. Already picked by Jun who will be the new mama.

Many old timers leaving Jamie because of her ROB / LV attitude. Not sure the new mama is any better. Remember Paula who was Jun's last partner. Another ROB that didn't last. Good riddance to all.

Kapakahi
08-13-11, 00:57
Word is Jamie's lease with Jun mama is up in Sep / Oct. Remember Paula who was Jun's last partner. Another ROB that didn't last. Good riddance to all.When Paula went over to Hello, Eve from Splash the regulars at Eve were alienated; they only catered to their Splash customers and the Eve regulars eventually disbanded. FYI, Jun ain't no angel herself since day one (her birth) so expect some karma and bachi soon. Like you say,"Good riddance to all."

H Mobius
08-13-11, 02:52
Word is Jamie's lease with Jun mama is up in Sep / Oct. She will not be given the option to renew by Jun. Already picked by Jun who will be the new mama.

Many old timers leaving Jamie because of her ROB / LV attitude. Not sure the new mama is any better. Remember Paula who was Jun's last partner. Another ROB that didn't last. Good riddance to all.Is it Jamie or Julie? Is she the one with the kind of husky body and boobs on display?

John Ross
08-13-11, 03:02
Is it Jamie or Julie? Is she the one with the kind of husky body and boobs on display?There is Jamie and Julie. Both are roughly the same height and build. Jamie has a fair complexion, straight black hair in a sidecomb. She is usually dressed nicely and is covered up. Julie is a little darker with wavy brownish hair. Her clothes usually accentuate her tits.

Head Lock
08-13-11, 09:23
I've noticed a few more bars catering to younger groups of local dudes and chicks who do the karaoke thing. Tahoe, Islander, and Lilac off the top of my head. Not a good trend, given that they hog cheese the karaoke (I don't sing, but many enjoy) and the kbgs tend to leave earlier. Any others that are headed in this direction?Everything Kalihi and west is following this trend, in my observation. Not just locals, but very non-typical KB crowd mobbing the KBs these days. Drinking heavily, but zero nekohana from what I've seen. Which is actually a good thing, in a way. It seems to concentrate the KBGs who *will* play in a few places. Need to monitor this trend to see how it moves, though.

HawaiiHorndog
08-13-11, 13:22
There is Jamie and Julie. Both are roughly the same height and build. Jamie has a fair complexion, straight black hair in a sidecomb. She is usually dressed nicely and is covered up. Julie is a little darker with wavy brownish hair. Her clothes usually accentuate her tits.The ROB is Julie the Younger one with sometimes wavy hair. She is heavier set. Jaime is the more poised one with the fair complexion. Jaime is definately not an ROB, she's not a table jumper either. However, when she is busy with another customer, she will always make sure to come and at least say Hello. Julie is the lying, stinking rob that thinks she's a Princess, but. NOT! Please don't confuse them, because they are not the same at all!

Doc Wayne
08-13-11, 15:58
Everything Kalihi and west is following this trend, in my observation. Not just locals, but very non-typical KB crowd mobbing the KBs these days. Drinking heavily, but zero nekohana from what I've seen. Which is actually a good thing, in a way. It seems to concentrate the KBGs who *will* play in a few places. Need to monitor this trend to see how it moves, though.Carnival very slow and quiet. The ROB cousins are there but they seem much more subdued than years past.

Next door, used to be Hollywood, new mama used to be at Suzy Q that is now Lilac, was hopping with customers. BGs average.

Green Tea not busy at the bar, but all girls busy in the booth. Didn't seem busy, just no girls free and no customers lurking.

Cheers Station very busy. No seat at the bar. A few open tables. Back "play" tables all taken. Most girls busy, some not. Some real good lookers. Worth a return visit.

Looks like it's YMMV for the kbs too.

Jake1213
08-13-11, 16:12
Word is Jamie's lease with Jun mama is up in Sep / Oct. She will not be given the option to renew by Jun. Already picked by Jun who will be the new mama.

Many old timers leaving Jamie because of her ROB / LV attitude. Not sure the new mama is any better. Remember Paula who was Jun's last partner. Another ROB that didn't last. Good riddance to all.Good riddance to Jamie, the girls complain that she only wants the room action. I have to find out more about what she meant. I wonder who the new mama will be. Yes Paula stabbed Jun in the back when she just left and took the two tall ROBs with her, when it was planned that she would take over Splash when Jun opened the restaurant. I told everyone that she would not last, she tried being a mama before and failed and failed again. Good. She just cares about her customers and not take care of the girls. It all comes back to bite you in the ass.

Shipshape
08-14-11, 00:27
Friday night first stop was Bonita. Had to see the front side of Head Lock's photo. He is absolutely right! She looks much better from the back. Two girls under the age of 50. Both not worth it unless they immediately go for head bobbing (didn't even want to find out). Finished my beer, poked my face into Colorful just as the only hottie was leaving (boyfriend picking her up?). Moved onto the bars down the road. Nothing. Headed for Kalihi and as I haven't been in Vegas for a long time decided to check it out. A few girls in there are interesting, however, you need to know that these are through the eyes of an old fut, but, not as old as the guy who was standing outside until his biatch came out, cussed at him, and pulled him into the bar. It was an interesting sight. She seems to have complete control over the guy. So I sit down, have a beer to check out the place. I would say maybe 3 or 4 "doables". Only name I caught was Sunny who was really toasted. Bartender was friendly. I'll keep the place on my list. Next up was a quick check at Napa's which was a bit slow so called it a night.

Ss

Schalupa
08-14-11, 08:21
I stopped by Islands a couple of Thursdays ago. Pakalolo smell coming from gamb. I mean, gamming establishment next door.

Had some local people singing Karaoke. One guy at the bar, another playing a machine. 3 ladies. 1 average looking younger girl. Bartender dude was pretty cool.

Got approached by Kathy. She said she's only been there 3 weeks. Was at CK lounge or whatever bars are around there. Couldn't remember. Anyways she said she really likes sex and we talk about sex and her golf game. Anyways ended up buying 4 drinks because the conversation was good. She said to come back next week to drink and have sex but I'm assuming she's playing me. I was too tired from work to go on Wednesday so I stopped by late last Thursday but she wasn't there. Ohh well. I'm over it already (see v-bar report).

She's tall, about 5'6"? Skinny w / some belly. Very tan (from golfing). Drives black Mercedes. I'm assuming 50+ but it may just be her tan. She showed me pictures of her before and she was hot.

Think I got played?

Un Holy
08-14-11, 09:09
Lesson #1 All bar beechees are trained to say that they love sex and engage in a sexual conversation to keep the attention of the mans dingding.

Lesson #2 Once they see that you are interested they start to reel you in.

Lesson #3 If they get more than two drinks out of you in less than 30 minutes, then they have won.

Lesson #4 If you are interested, then let her talk to you for awhile and see how long it takes before she ask you for a drink. If she sits with you for more than 5 minutes without a drink then maybe you got a chance.

Lesson #5 If you can take her home and fuk her for free after you buy her 5 drinks, then its cheaper than an AMP trip.

Lesson #6 If you spend more than 200 on her then you should have gone to an AMP and made out much better.

Lesson #7 Never ever, ever, ever fall in love with a bar whoa, because she is a whoa. How many times I got to tell all you guys who PM me. Don't be S T U P I D!

Kapakahi
08-14-11, 15:27
Kind of pretty with the makeup though. It didn't look comfortable and it made her belly appear as a big bulge. BTW if anyone remembers Chester, the bartender with the glasses from way back in the day (80's?), he was bartending.At Pharaoh there's the bartender who teams with Tracy who has a big, protruding belly for her size. Other parts of her body are not thick but her belly is big; seems she gave birth two years ago and didn't get rid of the roll. Gets to work with this local J old man in white Toy or Honda sedan who drops and leaves.

HM, couldn't believe Chester is back bartending. He used to work at one of the major local newspapers and was paired with John John awhile back; nice guy. Thanks for the info.

Jeju Man
08-14-11, 20:07
Lesson #1 All bar beechees are trained to say that they love sex and engage in a sexual conversation to keep the attention of the mans dingding.

Lesson #2 Once they see that you are interested they start to reel you in.

Lesson #3 If they get more than two drinks out of you in less than 30 minutes, then they have won.

Lesson #4 If you are interested, then let her talk to you for awhile and see how long it takes before she ask you for a drink. If she sits with you for more than 5 minutes without a drink then maybe you got a chance.

Lesson #5 If you can take her home and fuk her for free after you buy her 5 drinks, then its cheaper than an AMP trip.

Lesson #6 If you spend more than 200 on her then you should have gone to an AMP and made out much better.

Lesson #7 Never ever, ever, ever fall in love with a bar whoa, because she is a whoa. How many times I got to tell all you guys who PM me. Don't be S T U P I D!Most of these guys are thinking with their cock instead of their brain.

The NUMBER ONE#1#1. Job of these gals no matter where they work. MP's, bars, streetwalkers. Their #1 job is to seperate YOU from AS much of YOUR money as possible in the shortest amount of time possible.

Buy me drinkie bars are no different. Most of these gals will play with your dick. Get you all excited. In the mean time you're buying more drinks and ain't getting no happy ending! Once in awhile you will get lucky and click with the gal. YMMV.

I have had some friends go into these bars. Gals are playing with their cock. Pants down. Gal slips their wallet out. Take some money out of it and put in back in your pants. You are none the wiser until it's too late.

Better to see the MP's.

Jack First
08-14-11, 22:25
I've been out of commission for what, years now, but here's one for you.

I have confirmed jgirl action at a kbar.

Dropped a lot of $$$ for back room action, but it was worth it because I finally found the needle in the haystack, if you know what I mean.

Seniors pm if you want the 411.

Jj6969
08-15-11, 00:41
I was outside of Butterfly and saw workers coming out of Casino. Rumor has it that Julie mama was going to take over again.

Blade82
08-15-11, 07:56
Checked Monaco for the first and last time. As previously reported all older women. Just sat at the bar and ordered a beer. When I was ready for the next round, the bartender with big jugs nodded but never brought my beer. I thought maybe she forgot, so I flagged her down a couple of times but she just ignored. One of those times my friend thinks he heard her say,"You're done." I'm like WTF, so we left. Never got that kind of treatment before anywhere. Shall never return

Hello Kitty
08-15-11, 18:07
I heard the mama trying to get some people from Debbies and D's to work there so they can bring in customers.

Member 69
08-16-11, 02:46
I was outside of Butterfly and saw workers coming out of Casino. Rumor has it that Julie mama was going to take over again.Been going on for the past few weeks.

Until the place opens it's only rumors.

Besides, julie was far behind in the rent, unless she finds a sugar daddy I highly doubt the property owner would let her reopen until she repays the back rent. She was never a good mama anyway. Like monaco even if it reopens it will only be a matter of time before it closes again. They need to get real mamas that know how to run bars but those mamas wouldn't go for what the property owner wants.

H Mobius
08-16-11, 09:03
Splash has Yuna; very pretty, slim and fluent in Japanese. 32 but looks much younger, claims to have been there a week.

Moonflower has Donna; similar to Yuna in age and delicateness but not quite as young-looking. She's been there a while actually, but still relatively new to bars. There were a few other new faces but nothing special; way too much bondo.

Both are very ladylike and I just thought I'd mention them for those who like conversation especially in Japanese. Yuna is good if you don't speak much and would like to brush-up.

BTW Splash was super dead with few girls but at least Ashley and Jae Hee were there.

Kapakahi
08-16-11, 13:38
Both are very ladylike and I just thought I'd mention them for those who like conversation especially in Japanese. Yuna is good if you don't speak much and would like to brush-up.Be wary of KBGs who speak E & J well. Quite likely AMP girls in J, K, & US; not stereotyping multi-language KBGs but rather just cautionary consideration. Have fun and be safe (per the Unholy, don't be "stupid").

Head Lock
08-17-11, 00:47
Might be worth a tour tonight. Club Chance is having its grand opening starting tonight, so that means the other places will likely be slow. In turn, this might make for some hungry KBGs at the other places. That strategy has worked in the past for me, so I might make a quick strafing run.

In that area, Festival continues as the region's dungeon / psycho ward. Almost no activity there.

Red Carnation seems to be the current bilge of the Pearl City / Aiea Titanic. Some KBGs from other bars moved there, but they are the has-beens and oddballs, not the prime meat. Most definitely not easy on the eyes, and pretty harsh on the ears, too. Old Ginger is there now after taking time off after that ass-beating she got at Colorful. Must have involved some head injury as she is getting worse with age. She used to be a pleasant airhead. Now she seems just plain angry. Considering her age, I am thinking menopause.

Join Us and Bonita continue to be pretty busy and have been fun places to just have a beer and watch TV. Colorful brought (young) Miki back and she is bartending Thursdays through Sundays. She brought her own barback. Local japanee guy I've seen barbacking around town before. She's bringing in the crowds, though. Other than that, no change there.

Waipahu is a wasteland. If not for the traffic lights, there would be no reason to stop while driving through.

Captin Crunch
08-17-11, 03:42
Where's Hello, Kitty? Is he sleeping in his car again? I miss his bar reports.

NinjaLurker
08-17-11, 14:10
Might be worth a tour tonight. Club Chance is having its grand opening starting tonight, so that means the other places will likely be slow. In turn, this might make for some hungry KBGs at the other places. That strategy has worked in the past for me, so I might make a quick strafing run.

In that area, Festival continues as the region's dungeon / psycho ward. Almost no activity there.

Red Carnation seems to be the current bilge of the Pearl City / Aiea Titanic. Some KBGs from other bars moved there, but they are the has-beens and oddballs, not the prime meat. Most definitely not easy on the eyes, and pretty harsh on the ears, too. Old Ginger is there now after taking time off after that ass-beating she got at Colorful. Must have involved some head injury as she is getting worse with age. She used to be a pleasant airhead. Now she seems just plain angry. Considering her age, I am thinking menopause.

Join Us and Bonita continue to be pretty busy and have been fun places to just have a beer and watch TV. Colorful brought (young) Miki back and she is bartending Thursdays through Sundays. She brought her own barback. Local japanee guy I've seen barbacking around town before. She's bringing in the crowds, though. Other than that, no change there.

Waipahu is a wasteland. If not for the traffic lights, there would be no reason to stop while driving through.Lemmeno how it goes. I'm heading to Oahu this weekend.

Head Lock
08-17-11, 23:23
Lemmeno how it goes. I'm heading to Oahu this weekend.Sheesh. If you are coming from another island, or worse, the mainland, don't waste any time out west. Hit the bars in town. Better yet, don't waste your time in KBs and go straight to a MP.

NinjaLurker
08-18-11, 00:36
Sheesh. If you are coming from another island, or worse, the mainland, don't waste any time out west. Hit the bars in town. Better yet, don't waste your time in KBs and go straight to a MP.From outer island. Just want to keep my options open.

Have some appointments setup but I like to try different stuff. Iykwim.

Member 69
08-18-11, 03:25

Waipahu is a wasteland. If not for the traffic lights, there would be no reason to stop while driving through.I visited pearl city / pearlridge area Tuesday night. Chance did have their grand opening. Food was so-so. There was a michael Jackson clone (no, not the kapiolani guy) singing and trying to make moves like MJ. What a ham, acting like he had talent and trying to act like a dj (not very good) and thanking people and making dedications before his songs. There was also another guy singing, he was so terrible I didn't recognize what he was singing until I saw the words on the tv. Elvis. I didn't even recognize the song, he was so terrible. There were some girls but all older types. None I would sit with.

Festival was totally empty. VIP had some local girls but I didn't stay, wasn't worth it.

Bonita had older girls, I also just looked in and walked out. Sorry, not my types. Red carnation parking lot was totally empty so I didn't stop.

Overall I didn't stay long in the area.

Hello Kitty
08-18-11, 06:58
Where's Hello, Kitty? Is he sleeping in his car again? I miss his bar reports.Dude I have a life you know LOL! I got things more important to do then getting drunk most of the time.

Hello Kitty
08-18-11, 07:02
From outer island. Just want to keep my options open.

Have some appointments setup but I like to try different stuff. Iykwim.I'm with Head Lock, you should try town and enjoy when your on this island.

H Mobius
08-18-11, 08:52
Checked Monaco for the first and last time. As previously reported all older women. Just sat at the bar and ordered a beer. When I was ready for the next round, the bartender with big jugs nodded but never brought my beer. I thought maybe she forgot, so I flagged her down a couple of times but she just ignored. One of those times my friend thinks he heard her say,"You're done." I'm like WTF, so we left. Never got that kind of treatment before anywhere. Shall never returnThe bartendress with the big jugs just moved to Twilight.

Kapakahi
08-18-11, 09:51
From outer island. Just want to keep my options open. Have some appointments setup but I like to try different stuff. Iykwim.Hope you can inform us about the K / V/CBs where you're from, if any. Up to you regarding topics, recommendations, etc, you may have for us when we travel.

Thanks in advance

KBGmonger
08-18-11, 13:16
Stopped by Lilac in Kahlihi the other day to run a day monger op. After a brief recon and fighting off an oldie I grabbed a booth and saw a cutie walk by so bought her a drink. She said she started a few weeks ago and we talked awhile. Told her I usually see one girl there who "takes care of me." She asked what do you mean? I gave her the international hand signal and she seemed genuinely shocked. I said oh yeah, I usually let her buy 5 drinks of whatever she wants, we head to a back booth and she takes care of biz. She stated that no one, and none of the girls, ever told her about this. I could tell a light bulb went off and she said "oh, that is why the girls and customers go into the back booths." I said of course. She wanted to know more so I told her how some girls even carry lube and other extras. We moved to a back booth and I started to give her a seminar in kbg tactics. Being somewhat new and innocent she was soaking it all in. I explained how she need to position her hands, make a judgement on LE, how to check for customer hardness "by accident" and a few other tips. Needless to say, at the end of the class she wanted to practice on the sensei so I left a happy man. I was rather amazed that she did not know she was working in a jack shack. The mms should have clued her in.

NinjaLurker
08-18-11, 14:20
Hope you can inform us about the K / V/CBs where you're from, if any. Up to you regarding topics, recommendations, etc, you may have for us when we travel.

Thanks in advanceI stay on the straight and narrow here. Too much exposure not good.

Eric Shin
08-18-11, 21:30
Guess you prize a HU over BBBJ and FS?

Stopped by Lilac in Kahlihi the other day to run a day monger op. After a brief recon and fighting off an oldie I grabbed a booth and saw a cutie walk by so bought her a drink. She said she started a few weeks ago and we talked awhile. Told her I usually see one girl there who "takes care of me." She asked what do you mean? I gave her the international hand signal and she seemed genuinely shocked. I said oh yeah, I usually let her buy 5 drinks of whatever she wants, we head to a back booth and she takes care of biz. She stated that no one, and none of the girls, ever told her about this. I could tell a light bulb went off and she said "oh, that is why the girls and customers go into the back booths." I said of course. She wanted to know more so I told her how some girls even carry lube and other extras. We moved to a back booth and I started to give her a seminar in kbg tactics. Being somewhat new and innocent she was soaking it all in. I explained how she need to position her hands, make a judgement on LE, how to check for customer hardness "by accident" and a few other tips. Needless to say, at the end of the class she wanted to practice on the sensei so I left a happy man. I was rather amazed that she did not know she was working in a jack shack. The mms should have clued her in.

Head Lock
08-18-11, 23:56
Guess you prize a HU over BBBJ and FS?Nah, man. He got his ego stroked. LOL. Probably believed her when she said, "You so big." Always kills me to hear when a guy thinks he taught a KBG something about her biz.

NoTime808
08-19-11, 04:24
Has anyone seen her at Camelot recently? I want to go see her. The last time I went she wasn't there. Is there any other hot girls there?

Stoner1
08-19-11, 06:09
Stopped by Lilac in Kahlihi the other day to run a day monger op. After a brief recon and fighting off an oldie I grabbed a booth and saw a cutie walk by so bought her a drink. She said she started a few weeks ago and we talked awhile. Told her I usually see one girl there who "takes care of me." She asked what do you mean? I gave her the international hand signal and she seemed genuinely shocked. I said oh yeah, I usually let her buy 5 drinks of whatever she wants, we head to a back booth and she takes care of biz. She stated that no one, and none of the girls, ever told her about this. I could tell a light bulb went off and she said "oh, that is why the girls and customers go into the back booths." I said of course. She wanted to know more so I told her how some girls even carry lube and other extras. We moved to a back booth and I started to give her a seminar in kbg tactics. Being somewhat new and innocent she was soaking it all in. I explained how she need to position her hands, make a judgement on LE, how to check for customer hardness "by accident" and a few other tips. Needless to say, at the end of the class she wanted to practice on the sensei so I left a happy man. I was rather amazed that she did not know she was working in a jack shack. The mms should have clued her in.Sounds pretty text book.

Captin Crunch
08-19-11, 12:34
Stopped by Lilac in Kahlihi the other day to run a day monger op. After a brief recon and fighting off an oldie I grabbed a booth and saw a cutie walk by so bought her a drink. She said she started a few weeks ago and we talked awhile. Told her I usually see one girl there who "takes care of me." She asked what do you mean? I gave her the international hand signal and she seemed genuinely shocked. I said oh yeah, I usually let her buy 5 drinks of whatever she wants, we head to a back booth and she takes care of biz. She stated that no one, and none of the girls, ever told her about this. I could tell a light bulb went off and she said "oh, that is why the girls and customers go into the back booths." I said of course. She wanted to know more so I told her how some girls even carry lube and other extras. We moved to a back booth and I started to give her a seminar in kbg tactics. Being somewhat new and innocent she was soaking it all in. I explained how she need to position her hands, make a judgement on LE, how to check for customer hardness "by accident" and a few other tips. Needless to say, at the end of the class she wanted to practice on the sensei so I left a happy man. I was rather amazed that she did not know she was working in a jack shack. The mms should have clued her in.I stopped by yesterday afternoon, but didn't see anyone new. What time were you there? Got her name? Description? I will try and stop by again today.

Uki Eater
08-19-11, 14:19
Has anyone seen her at Camelot recently? I want to go see her. The last time I went she wasn't there. Is there any other hot girls there?What night did you go? She's not at Camelot that often but, its likely you can catch her Friday or Saturday night.

Blacks
08-20-11, 05:23
Stopped by Lilac in Kahlihi the other day to run a day monger op. After a brief recon and fighting off an oldie I grabbed a booth and saw a cutie walk by so bought her a drink. She said she started a few weeks ago and we talked awhile. Told her I usually see one girl there who "takes care of me." She asked what do you mean? I gave her the international hand signal and she seemed genuinely shocked. I said oh yeah, I usually let her buy 5 drinks of whatever she wants, we head to a back booth and she takes care of biz. She stated that no one, and none of the girls, ever told her about this. I could tell a light bulb went off and she said "oh, that is why the girls and customers go into the back booths." I said of course. She wanted to know more so I told her how some girls even carry lube and other extras. We moved to a back booth and I started to give her a seminar in kbg tactics. Being somewhat new and innocent she was soaking it all in. I explained how she need to position her hands, make a judgement on LE, how to check for customer hardness "by accident" and a few other tips. Needless to say, at the end of the class she wanted to practice on the sensei so I left a happy man. I was rather amazed that she did not know she was working in a jack shack. The mms should have clued her in.WOW you the man. LOL

PoiPounder
08-20-11, 06:08
Sheesh. If you are coming from another island, or worse, the mainland, don't waste any time out west. Hit the bars in town. Better yet, don't waste your time in KBs and go straight to a MP.I'm with HL. Don't waste your money on KBs. If they find out you're not from this island, they'll rip you off completely. Check out the ATFs from Massage Palor thread and experience. Hope you have a good time.

H Mobius
08-20-11, 09:10
There are two Mongolian girls there. One is Summer and I never met the other. I sat with Summer a while back, but this time she gave an awesome shoulder and back massage.

Every now and then she had some attitude, but I discounted it because the massage felt so good. No real play but allowed brief upskirt action with hands on her buns, which were very nice visually and to the touch.

V-Lin (who still has her baby face) tried Business but has since returned to Butterfly, and Sol Hee and Isabel were also working. Coco (tall Nicole from Niagara, with the mole near her chin) was there but has become quite the asshole so laters with her. Chanel (from what is now Twilight) was looking pretty good.

One of the Splash bartenders moved there. He said Splash is going downhill; I remember seeing a few of their hostesses at Business recently.

Kalihi Kid
08-22-11, 20:29
Ventured out of my regular stomping grounds in Kalihi and went to Splash last week. I was impressed that there were more girls than customers. Sat with Eri, an older but not unattractive KBG. Her main attraction are her bolt-ons that she advertises by the way she dresses. She does have a nice friendly personality, however. I checked USASG for info on her and I believe this is the same Eri that used to work at D'Amour that Lumpia808 and Hello, Kitty mentioned in their reports earlier this year. As with other KBGs who work at Splash, she has got the KBG thing down to a science. They all seem to follow up a first time meeting with a text message or phone call the next day to thank you for your visit. Nice touch but they all do it now. No one should get the idea that it means you are special. It just means that you are now that KBG's customer. What tipped me off that this is the same Eri mentioned by Lumpia808 and Hello, Kitty is that she has the same MO. She starts off by drinking at least 5 Soju drinks. For those who care about that sort of thing, Splash specially mixes Soju 50/50 water for the girl drinks. I know this because I sat long enough at the bar to see the bartender adding water directly into the Soju bottle that was being used for girl drinks. As for Eri, nice gal but you're basically wasting your time and money.