PDA

View Full Version : Korean Bar Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

John Ross
01-15-10, 16:46
Chanel from Yokohama? You mean were the old queen bees is? Is she even around, the short one with bolt ons. I have not seen her in ages.
The girl with the ass? That's the one.

Spermacide
01-15-10, 20:53
I don't think all posts are moderated. It is just that there are lots of new members and since their posts are moderated it just seems that way. This post should pop up immediately.

EDIT: It did post immediately.Testing my posts now!

===============================================

Hi,

I underatand that you were just testing your posting capabilities.

However, the forum has a thread specifically set up for this purpose in the Site Administration - Test Messages section.

Anyway, it would be cool if you would use the "repost this post to a Moderator" link in the lower left corner of your test message to send me a reminder that i can delete this test report.

Thank You!

Jackson

Spermacide
01-15-10, 20:54
I don't think all posts are moderated. It is just that there are lots of new members and since their posts are moderated it just seems that way. This post should pop up immediately.

EDIT: It did post immediately.Testing my posts now! Second time! I'm back to regular status because of that troll!

Well, I'll get this this thing modded for the last time! [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

===============================================

Hi,

I underatand that you were just testing your posting capabilities.

However, the forum has a thread specifically set up for this purpose in the Site Administration - Test Messages section.

Anyway, it would be cool if you would use the "repost this post to a Moderator" link in the lower left corner of your test message to send me a reminder that i can delete this test report.

Thank You!

Jackson

Warrior12
01-15-10, 22:34
Is it just me or my imagination. It seems since around Christmas and throughout new years till now seems like the kbar scene has been slowly declining. It is as if not much new talent arriving and just seems slow. I been doing this for more than 10 years and wow I do not remember it this bad.The economy is definitely having its impact on the situation in terms of how much money is being spent on the bars. I think you probably see less extravagant gift giving too during the past holiday season.

As for the drop in new talent, its probably due in part to the economy (supply & demand) and the MS. We have some new MS that are working on developing their pipelines and some that just have been in the business too long and don't care anymore. If you remember what the lineup was when TC took over Business it was just plain sad for a place that big. On the flip side, every time Tammy takes back Tomorrow it just becomes a ghost town.

Idusixtyning
01-15-10, 23:42
Guys go to the bars to try and tap something that they cannot get in the "real" world. It's a fantasy. We all know the hoes in each bar that will do it for some major cash. But we are attracted to the ones that don't put out. It's human nature. The unattainable ones. It's an ego trip.

Veterans bar goers know the game but it is the naive dudes that get all the money and emotion sucked out of them when they get caught up in the fantasy. The real vulnerable dudes are those that have to go to the KBs for female companionship because they are unable or lack the confidence to in normal environments.

Bargirls don't have to provide sex (it's their choice depending on their motivation). On the other hand, AMP girls have to if you are a customer. Want sex at a fixed cost with no games, go to the AMPs. Want sex but willing to spend lots of money and time chasing for it with various girls, then go to the KBs. Frankly, I find spending the same amount of money in the AMPs with a few regulars ATFs is much more satisfying (and with no head games).

Member #3973
01-16-10, 04:00
I do not see what the big deal about Hostess411 post is. She (or he if you a a TRUE sceptic!) The "inside information" has not been great sofar, but she does not seem to spread disinformation either. Personally, I appreciate her posts. So put her on the ignore list if you wish or don't complain. While I haven't read anything I did not already knew, I have confirmed what I have experienced myself from Hostess411 postings. My recommendation is to let her post her opinions and ignore it unless it contradicts your own experiences.

ALOHA!!!

Blacks
01-16-10, 05:07
Anyone with the 411 I've heard that place is busy now from Monday, Tuesday and last night. Been working late so I couldn't check it out for myself. It's on Keeamoku street where the strip bar was before. Asked the guy that always sells food in all the bars and he said it was busy.

Anyone one experienced it yet?Do you know the names of the Mama's and Bartenders, any from the original CP?

Blacks
01-16-10, 05:11
Is it just me or my imagination. It seems since around Christmas and throughout new years till now seems like the kbar scene has been slowly declining. It is as if not much new talent arriving and just seems slow. I been doing this for more than 10 years and wow I do not remember it this bad.2010 will be worst then 2009 at least for the 1st 3 quarters 2011 1st will not be a banner 1st half late 2011 we will see at least a stable encon on Oahu not other islands and early 2012 will see better days. so 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 years to go. maybe the k-bar will decrease and other businesses open in there place.

Col Chuck
01-16-10, 05:49
All you men that frequent the bar: think about this, what if we all don't go to a korean bar? What if we ALL say f it and don't go? let's say for 3 months, all of us mongers frequent local bars...go to amps for company...remember 3 months straight....the cellphones from all these ROB's, KBG and MS they would all flip,they would leave the state. do something else or we see them in the amp where they belong opening their legs for pay for us!!! think really deep, IRS gets more money because the local bars pay taxes, the money would circulate more, state and federal taxes, excise taxes would increase...all these korean sluts, robs would be sad, suffer and leave the state or BE IN AN AMP for us to have fun with...think about it, we grumble, we ***** but we are the losers that support they bad attitudes and habits...all I am saying is, its slow as it is now, so if we cut it off entirely, we get payback and more hotties spreading their legs for money in the amps....what do you think? jackson's inthe amp and not in a korean bar fantasy land that promises don't come true and hotties in the amp to barter services for jacksons...at least it would be for real? thoughts? stupid? kick me out? don't think so if you really read all this forum stuff? in the KB its all about bitching and getting robbed....

Indatube
01-16-10, 07:35
All you men that frequent the bar: think about this, what if we all don't go to a korean bar? What if we ALL say f it and don't go? let's say for 3 months, all of us mongers frequent local bars...go to amps for company...remember 3 months straight....the cellphones from all these ROB's, KBG and MS they would all flip,they would leave the state. do something else or we see them in the amp where they belong opening their legs for pay for us!!! think really deep, IRS gets more money because the local bars pay taxes, the money would circulate more, state and federal taxes, excise taxes would increase...all these korean sluts, robs would be sad, suffer and leave the state or BE IN AN AMP for us to have fun with...think about it, we grumble, we ***** but we are the losers that support they bad attitudes and habits...all I am saying is, its slow as it is now, so if we cut it off entirely, we get payback and more hotties spreading their legs for money in the amps....what do you think? jackson's inthe amp and not in a korean bar fantasy land that promises don't come true and hotties in the amp to barter services for jacksons...at least it would be for real? thoughts? stupid? kick me out? don't think so if you really read all this forum stuff? in the KB its all about bitching and getting robbed....I really don't think so Chuck. You think you could get thousands of guys to stop going to the K Bars. What planet are you from? I don't think I have ever got ripped off in the bar. I have told many people, "If you want ass don't go to the K Bars. Go to the massage palors. It's way cheaper. "

I like the K Bars scene and I sure as f**k ain't going to stop. Infact if you got a problem with these girls then you should stop going.

As for a report. Went to Crystal Palace tonight. Didn't sit with anyone. Took the advise from H411 and checked out the game. I saw some hotties working there. Going to start going there more often.

Hiloboy
01-16-10, 07:43
What is the best deal for afternoon P4P? Scheduled to fly up next week but must get home at the 5pm flight. Nothing here in Hilo so always looking for fun when traveling!

H Mobius
01-16-10, 14:30
All you men that frequent the bar: think about this, what if we all don't go to a korean bar? What if we ALL say f it and don't go? let's say for 3 months, all of us mongers frequent local bars...go to amps for company...remember 3 months straight....the cellphones from all these ROB's, KBG and MS they would all flip,they would leave the state. do something else or we see them in the amp where they belong opening their legs for pay for us!!! think really deep, IRS gets more money because the local bars pay taxes, the money would circulate more, state and federal taxes, excise taxes would increase...all these korean sluts, robs would be sad, suffer and leave the state or BE IN AN AMP for us to have fun with...think about it, we grumble, we ***** but we are the losers that support they bad attitudes and habits...all I am saying is, its slow as it is now, so if we cut it off entirely, we get payback and more hotties spreading their legs for money in the amps....what do you think? jackson's inthe amp and not in a korean bar fantasy land that promises don't come true and hotties in the amp to barter services for jacksons...at least it would be for real? thoughts? stupid? kick me out? don't think so if you really read all this forum stuff? in the KB its all about bitching and getting robbed....

I've noticed (personally and in reports here) that AMP service has been declining in the last few years, both in duration and quality. The girls are trying to get away with minimizing the time spent with the customer, demanding pay up-front, doing a minimum of work (e.g. brief fs then defaulting to brief hj), and demonstrating that they really aren't interested in the 'date'.

I wonder how much worse it would be if they entered the AMP business not directly, but as displaced, disgruntled ex-bar workers who were accustomed to getting money for nothing. No bar girl ever told me she aspired to AMP but didn't have the guts; they all were appalled at the thought of what the girls do (even the ts part) and for how little.

Iliketowatch
01-16-10, 17:00

Interesting idea but you know it could never happen. My guess is only about 5% of the guys that go to kb's actually would have sex with a girl if she said, hey honey lets do it right now. The next 25%, are all talk. They say they want sex but would be too scared or shy to follow thru. They are just trying to flex their egos. The next 25% are the romantics actually looking for a relationship, so they wouldn't go to amps in the duration of 3 months. They would be so lost not going to kb's and holding hands with the girls. The last 20% are the I don't have a chance in hell, so I just go to look and fantasize guys. Sex to them is enticing, but they deem themselves "gentlemen" and would never poke a girl, maybe because the equipment won't standup anymore, or are too suspicious of why a girl would want to have sex with them. Us 5% would stay away, but the rest would still go thinking their chances are much better with less customers. We all say, us against the girls, but I bet you these (95%) guys would turn against us guys thinking they have more bargaining power if we weren't there. Lonliness, horniness, and desparation for attention will turn a guy against another guy in a second.

Ducky007
01-16-10, 17:25
I've noticed (personally and in reports here) that AMP service has been declining in the last few years, both in duration and quality. The girls are trying to get away with minimizing the time spent with the customer, demanding pay up-front, doing a minimum of work (e. G. Brief FS then defaulting to brief HJ), and demonstrating that they really aren't interested in the 'date'.I'm with ya H Mobius this is why I have a list of #s call the AMPs first, see if atf is ready and I am 15min. Away. I went to that AMP that used to be smile spa a young k-unit came to the door we talked I asked about time she said 45min. And I told her what the deal was, I live here and there are too many good places out there. And that wasn't going to cut it and walked. We all like the new meat but there's something to be said about returning to the some ol door yelling I moooo let me in! I when I see the kim chee out like to sample the I mooos whip up some meeeean kim chee, well this post took a turn, if it's not pussy it's food.) the bottom line is we have to let them know! It seems like over 1/2 the AMP chicks I see that I've never seen befroe I never want to see again!

Ducky

Col Chuck
01-16-10, 17:30
Hmobius and liketowatch...thanks for the read and opinion..it was just something to think about..they take advantage of all of us, rely on that this would continue..buy in,re-lease out, sublease these bars and buy houses, accumalate all the cash in safe deposit boxes.etc....they have caused so many men moneytroublesm divorces etc....wishing that the eat s*** and die and go away...we really don't need them,they were the poor, abused women in korea that come here to make money because onlyin hawaii do me like women approaching them even if you have to pay $20-$40 now..back in the 70's nikkohanna was $2..hahaha fricken greedy kbg acting like they are all that when they are not at all...guys treat them like s*** that is what they are- especially you younger guys, don't befriend them,let them work for their $20 treating them like hoes - ITS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY,

Chajiman
01-16-10, 21:42
Went to butterfly, sat with sue, tall k chick, She is here for money, had no bra on, got to play with tits, got alittle finger play, she drank as fast as possible, I said enough, Then she jumped to another table, and hit that guy, But this guy was cool, after drink no. 3, the guy was telling her something, then, she heads for the restroom area, then went into the room across the restrooms, with the guy in hand, Looks like sue belongs in a AMP. Or as someone told me, she may have worked an AMP in seattle. If you have money, sue plays dirty.

Chajiman
01-16-10, 22:02
Club 1st time, Channel, mlif, This MILF acts like she don't play, enough soju in the room, and out comes the tits, must get her in the mood, got breast fed, like a good boy, and not bad HJ. She tells me do not say anything to anyone, ha ha, like she does not do this with other guys, Take a chance, just be cool and be nice guy, and you will be breast fed.

Chajiman
01-16-10, 22:19
Lots of new k girls, and still have some of the old ROB's in there, There was a tall one named nana, after she cleaned out this k guy, she tried to attack me, she thought that it would be easy, but does not know chajiman, ha, I bought her a drink, and it was fun just to here her lies, and bs, she drank her drink like she just walked across the Iraq desert, I told her I wanted to see her dance in the room, and take her clothes off, She told me, some bs, her english is bad, any way, tried to milk her, and she drank even faster, I just had a big laugh, and let her go. Wow. Some bad girls in there.

Blacks
01-17-10, 05:57
Club 1st time, Channel, mlif, This MILF acts like she don't play, enough soju in the room, and out comes the tits, must get her in the mood, got breast fed, like a good boy, and not bad HJ. She tells me do not say anything to anyone, ha ha, like she does not do this with other guys, Take a chance, just be cool and be nice guy, and you will be breast fed.What does she look like? Is she in her 40's?

Shydude
01-17-10, 16:06
After visiting a friend in Kalihi, I stopped at Kools for a few beers. Sunny was there. Other members have said that her looks have gone downhill, but I couldn't tell the difference. She looked the same to me, except that she doesn't really pack on as much makeup as before. I bought her 2 drinks for old times sake and talked story. I didn't bring enough funds nor was I in the mood. I found out that she had been living in Seattle for the last 2 years. She was working in her sister's restaurant. She said that she was tired of the bar life, but now she's back. Kyong wasn't there when I went. Sunny said that she was on vacation. Candy with the big fake boobs was there and bartender Gina has quit.

Aloha

SD

Xphile808
01-17-10, 18:14
After visiting a friend in Kalihi, I stopped at Kools for a few beers. Sunny was there. Other members have said that her looks have gone downhill, but I couldn't tell the difference. She looked the same to me, except that she doesn't really pack on as much makeup as before. I bought her 2 drinks for old times sake and talked story. I didn't bring enough funds nor was I in the mood. I found out that she had been living in Seattle for the last 2 years. She was working in her sister's restaurant. She said that she was tired of the bar life, but now she's back. Kyong wasn't there when I went. Sunny said that she was on vacation. Candy with the big fake boobs was there and bartender Gina has quit.

Aloha

SDI don't see much differnece in Sunny's looks either but her service seems better now. A few nights ago got all hot & bothered at Mistys so I stopped by hoping to see Sunny or Kyong but only had mama and the bartender left. Also went to Carnival that night, not much going on there either. Had a skinny lady bartending and two girls working. One had just started working there and the other was kinda pretty but was more interested in talikng story with mama and the bartender. I guess I'll save my ammo for another day.

Captin Crunch
01-17-10, 22:17
If it's the Gina I'm thinking about, she's working at Club Iris.

Aloha

SD

Chajiman
01-18-10, 00:36
Went to De Amour, and was attacked by this fat Chinese chick, tried to hide her big butt with a wide skirt, speaks english well, I told her I like skinny girls, she got mad, and told me, that I was an ahole, well got rid of manapua butt, and then a k chick, came by, and I can not remmember her name, she says she lived in japan for awhile, bought her a drink, and she was another k chick who must have just walked across the Iraq desert, drank it down so fast, and wanted another, I told her I wanted sex u, she played dumb, so I played dumb, and told her, I like another girl, ha ha, cuss me out in korean, and left. Chajiman on patrol.

Chajiman
01-18-10, 00:40
What does she look like? Is she in her 40's?not bad looking, but can be alittle stuck up, and yes in her 40's yes, after a few beers, she looks better, ha ha have fun, be cool.

Member 69
01-18-10, 01:53
Went to butterfly, sat with sue, tall k chick, She is here for money, had no bra on, got to play with tits, got alittle finger play, she drank as fast as possible, I said enough, Then she jumped to another table, and hit that guy, But this guy was cool, after drink no. 3, the guy was telling her something, then, she heads for the restroom area, then went into the room across the restrooms, with the guy in hand, Looks like sue belongs in a AMP. Or as someone told me, she may have worked an AMP in seattle. If you have money, sue plays dirty.sue is a vulture. Always looking for fresh meat. One thing I noticed, on those special nights, she will look for guys looking at her and hustler them for a quick drink, then after that she will go back to her other customer. Time spent: 2 minutes. While there may be some play, it will be very expensive, an AMP would be better use of your money unless you like some gropes here and there and spend $ in the process.

Showboatt
01-18-10, 03:29
Went drinking Friday night.
First had three Martini's at Tony Roma ribs in Aiea and nice conversation and mutual flirting with Katie the Bartendress.
Then dropped into Butterfly. Got free drink and digits from Helen (bartendress) with DFK kisses across the Bar, and Hana. Didn't even ask hana for hers. Just slipped it to me.
Then went to T-Time. Got a free drink from the bartender there. Forgot her name and met new Bartendress Ruby who is just a magnificent looking woman and I told her so. We had a lot of fun with each other, kissing across the bar also. I thought she was real nice..
Anyway, afterwards, I went to Sandy's on Keeaumoku had half a beer and left. The women there seemed over the hill.

THE REAL QUESTION?

If you look directly at Sandy's from the outside and go around the left corner of the building. There used to be a Korean Bar there but is now a local bar.
Anybody know where that Korean bar went to? I used to get the best Spicy Korean soup there from Kelly the bartendress real late at night.. She was pretty spicy herself but she stayed distant. I would catch her when she would stare at me. Funny that she never got close. It was almost as if her SO might have been around.

Anybody know where they went?

Really would appreciate any 411 on them.

(By the way, the digits I collect, I don't really use them. I get so many of them. that the time alone, would be impossible).

Showboat

Blacks
01-18-10, 05:46
not bad looking, but can be alittle stuck up, and yes in her 40's yes, after a few beers, she looks better, ha ha have fun, be cool.Thanks for the info will recon next week.

Bob #2
01-18-10, 07:07
Went to De Amour, and was attacked by this fat Chinese chick, tried to hide her big butt with a wide skirt, speaks english well, I told her I like skinny girls, she got mad, and told me, that I was an ahole, well got rid of manapua butt, and then a k chick, came by, and I can not remmember her name, she says she lived in japan for awhile, bought her a drink, and she was another k chick who must have just walked across the Iraq desert, drank it down so fast, and wanted another, I told her I wanted sex u, she played dumb, so I played dumb, and told her, I like another girl, ha ha, cuss me out in korean, and left. Chajiman on patrol.Hilarious!

Peace out.

Aflack
01-18-10, 10:31
[QUOTE=Col Chuck]. We really don't need them, they were the poor, abused women in korea that come here to make money because onlyin hawaii do me like women approaching them even if you have to pay $20-$40 now. Back in the 70's nikkohanna was $2. Hahaha

It's no laughing matter, Col. I once stopped going to the Kbars for only two months just because it was getting boring, although I'm only a one/two day a week goer these days. I had about $650-700 extra spending money (I no buy nekohana nowadays; but I leave good tip).

In the $. 02 nekohana days (early '70s) I was going to the bars 'eight days a week'. 50 cent beer and 1. 25 hard liquor druing happy hour, remember?

Anyway, going bar is expensive now without monkeying around but sometimes have to go play and not only look, right?

Chajiman
01-18-10, 15:58
Club one to go; Sat with mean na, this is a ROB, brought a shot glass with water, and finished it with a gulp, before she sat down, and then wanted another one, told her to get lost in korean, she could not believe it, and left in a huff and puff, There use to be a very tall girl that use to work there, about 6ft and alittle nuts, Talk crazy things, that made no sense, maybe on drugs, Another snake attacks me, name is candy, raspy voice, and tried to clean me out, but chajiman too smart, just tell the snakes you want sex, and most will leave, but watch out, some will call your bluff, she left. Ha ha.

Blacks
01-18-10, 17:22
[QUOTE=Col Chuck]. We really don't need them, they were the poor, abused women in korea that come here to make money because onlyin hawaii do me like women approaching them even if you have to pay $20-$40 now. Back in the 70's nikkohanna was $2. Hahaha

It's no laughing matter, Col. I once stopped going to the Kbars for only two months just because it was getting boring, although I'm only a one/two day a week goer these days. I had about $650-700 extra spending money (I no buy nekohana nowadays; but I leave good tip).

In the $. 02 nekohana days (early '70s) I was going to the bars 'eight days a week'. 50 cent beer and 1. 25 hard liquor druing happy hour, remember?

Anyway, going bar is expensive now without monkeying around but sometimes have to go play and not only look, right?

Blacks
01-18-10, 17:24

Anyway, going bar is expensive now without monkeying around but sometimes have to go play and not only look, right?Man those were the days, too day someone does not do a throw back day, $5 to $10 drinks .75 beers ect. Remember $30 bottles an d $20 bought 4 girl drinks!

Iliketowatch
01-18-10, 23:24
With the new year rolling around, my friends were talking about how much $ we have spent over the years. I been mongering for close to 30 years and I figure I've spent around $300K total. I know, dumb a**. With only around 15 sexcapades to show that's 300,000 divided by 15 = 20,000. Shit man. That's $20K per lay. Although I've had multiple lays with the same girl, so maybe, $18K per lay and a lot better ratio when the drinks were a couple of bucks back in the 80's as compared to now. I ain't going to no hall of fame with those numbers. Luckily my looks don't attract anyone anymore. I just amp it when the urge calls. Who has a worst percentage than me?

Aflack
01-21-10, 03:22
I been mongering for close to 30 years and I figure I've spent around $300K total. I know, dumb a**. With only around 15 sexcapades to show that's 300, 000 divided by 15 = 20, 000. Shit man. That's $20K per lay. Although I've had multiple lays with the same girl, so maybe, $18K per lay and a lot better ratio when the drinks were a couple of bucks back in the 80's as compared to now.I believe your numbers are quite typical. Now just think of how many individual guys out there who are/were also 'quite typical' throughout the years. The figures must be staggering.

Wonder how many guys the BGs each f**k for a living during their career? Must be plenty, yeah? 300? 500? 1, 000? More? I'm serious.

Kpounda
01-21-10, 20:57
I believe your numbers are quite typical. Now just think of how many individual guys out there who are/were also 'quite typical' throughout the years. The figures must be staggering.

Wonder how many guys the BGs each f**k for a living during their career? Must be plenty, yeah? 300? 500? 1, 000? More? I'm serious.Imagine the AMP chicks on how much guys THEY do! those numbers are more like monthly for them. Thats a lot of cocks!

Pursuer
01-21-10, 21:02
Wonder how many guys the BGs each f**k for a living during their career? Must be plenty, yeah? 300? 500? 1, 000? More? I'm serious.I tend to agree that it could very well be over 1K. A kbh's (korean bar ho) greatest earning power is in her early to late 20's. If she fucks 2 guys a day, 6 days/week, that's over 1200/year right there. Multiply that by 8 years doing 2/day and you see that she's fucked over 10K guys in her prime years. Yikes! :D

Warburton 0263
01-22-10, 00:53
Wonder how many guys the BGs each f**k for a living during their career? Must be plenty, yeah? 300? 500? 1, 000? More? I'm serious.
My guess is between 0 and 10 per year

Chajiman
01-22-10, 06:43
Went to casino, was attacked by a small viet(vc) chick, had no bra on, and took me to the table, next to the wall that divides the rest room area, she seems ok, bought her a drink, and played milkman with her tits, about a hand full, got her little nipples hard, she drank faster, and wanted another one, I said ok, came back and went to work, she tells me she likes it, Then she gets a call on her cell, and pops her head up, and looks towards the bar, a guy called her to let her know he was in the bar, well thats the last I saw of her, dumped me, and I left. Maybe I banged her mom in saigon, on tu do street.

Candy Addict
01-22-10, 07:50
Wonder how many guys the BGs each f**k for a living during their career?

A better question might be (at least if you go along with Brother Un Holy's thinking!), how many guys the BGs each f**k over for a living during their career? 100k? :D

Iliketowatch
01-22-10, 15:42

My experience has shown, 5% of the BG's will have 95% of the sex. The other 95% will not have any at all. Of the 5%, 4% will usually only have it one guy (bar bf). The other 1% are the bur sluts. The bar community is too small to not have the customers know who's doing it. Remember 75% are in green card marriages. 50% have boyfriends. The ugly, fat, homely ones are the lonely ones. Rule of thumb, if you want the best chance to get laid and not spend money, choose someone who is uglier than you are.

CruzControl
01-22-10, 17:17
To Aflack:

I have a BG friend who was writing a paper for a graduate class in accounting/economics. She used as an example another BG that I was seeing at the time Nalani Anderson A. K. A. Jade at butterfly. Nalani had worked for 2 years at Camelot. She had a chart and spread sheet showing a breakdown between HJ, BJ and FS Nalani did on a weekly basis and then using 100 weeks as the amount of time Nalani had worked. It was something like 10 HJ's a week or 1000 total. 6-8 BJ's a week or 600-800 total BJ's and only 3-5 FS a wek or 300-500 total. In total there was approximately 2, 000 times nalani got someone off at an average price of $300 or $600, 000 total revenue over 2 years.

For whatever reason this other BG had it in for Nalani and wanted to post her paper. I had been accused of having only focusing in on Nalani by another member which was partially true. I can tell you after this conversation I sobered up. There are two new girls CC at evergreen who I am now having a great time and Carla at Camelot who is have Korean and half Chinese who is a blast. BG's lie but the number don't.

Bob #2
01-23-10, 00:55
My experience has shown, 5% of the BG's will have 95% of the sex. The other 95% will not have any at all. Of the 5%, 4% will usually only have it one guy (bar bf). The other 1% are the bur sluts. The bar community is too small to not have the customers know who's doing it. Remember 75% are in green card marriages. 50% have boyfriends. The ugly, fat, homely ones are the lonely ones. Rule of thumb, if you want the best chance to get laid and not spend money, choose someone who is uglier than you are.I think is this is very true, tho if you include all older bgs at the small kalihi bars then the % prolly goes up a lot. The 5%/95% rule is prolly a good rule of thumb for the kapiolani/sheridan bar scene.

Unfortunately for me, the only ones uglier than me at the bars are some of you guys. LOL. Jk

Peace out.

Warrior12
01-23-10, 03:52
Here's an interesting ad from CL from a Viet chick that was tricked here to work the bars and is now in Kalihi:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/w4m/1566286927.html

Member #4374
01-23-10, 05:09
Went to casino, was attacked by a small viet(vc) chick, had no bra on, and took me to the table, next to the wall that divides the rest room area, she seems ok, bought her a drink, and played milkman with her tits, about a hand full, got her little nipples hard, she drank faster, and wanted another one, I said ok, came back and went to work, she tells me she likes it, Then she gets a call on her cell, and pops her head up, and looks towards the bar, a guy called her to let her know he was in the bar, well thats the last I saw of her, dumped me, and I left. Maybe I banged her mom in saigon, on tu do street.

Lynn? She's a old timer. Been in the biz for years. Romantei, Happiness, Evergreen, Camelot to name a few. She was a nasty little spinner before. Now married with a kid.

MILF?

Member #4374
01-23-10, 05:26
To Aflack:

I have a BG friend who was writing a paper for a graduate class in accounting/economics. She used as an example another BG that I was seeing at the time Nalani Anderson A. K. A. Jade at butterfly. Nalani had worked for 2 years at Camelot. She had a chart and spread sheet showing a breakdown between HJ, BJ and FS Nalani did on a weekly basis and then using 100 weeks as the amount of time Nalani had worked. It was something like 10 HJ's a week or 1000 total. 6-8 BJ's a week or 600-800 total BJ's and only 3-5 FS a wek or 300-500 total. In total there was approximately 2, 000 times nalani got someone off at an average price of $300 or $600, 000 total revenue over 2 years.

For whatever reason this other BG had it in for Nalani and wanted to post her paper. I had been accused of having only focusing in on Nalani by another member which was partially true. I can tell you after this conversation I sobered up. There are two new girls CC at evergreen who I am now having a great time and Carla at Camelot who is have Korean and half Chinese who is a blast. BG's lie but the number don't.

Its all about the money!
Remember Betty's? My friend used to bank $500-1500 a night. No sex/play whatsoever. Was f'n crazy there back then. Remember Noe, Evergreen, Camelot, she got enough for her fakies in a month back then. $6000. Local girls can bank $$$$$$!

CC the chinese one? Was chunky with a fat ass, lost weight now? Watch out for her. Friend was on antibiotics cuz of her. Dirty skank!
She's a old timer and bad news. Also a ROB!

Sports Night
01-23-10, 06:51
To Aflack:

For whatever reason this other BG had it in for Nalani and wanted to post her paper. I had been accused of having only focusing in on Nalani by another member which was partially true. I can tell you after this conversation I sobered up.

So this is the new info deemed worthy of publication. Publishing someone elses speculative fictitious data of alleged acts by another hostess. What college level graduate class would ever want a paper of alleged sexual acts of BG's? This must be a short story fiction paper, right? Whats her degree in BSFU? This sort of slander is similar to posting a BG webpage that only had one BG on it. The stink of this agenda still stains this forum.

Chajiman
01-23-10, 06:57
Mayas; Wow theres alot of sluts there, never got to meet anyone, but was fun watching the waiter still all the tips off the tables, This guy must be north korean, he takes the money, as the girls walk there customers to the door, when they come back to the table, no tip money, gone, communist bastard, when the girls question him, he acts dumb, and walks away, the girls seen the money, before they walked away, Can't trust a north korean.

Chajiman

Makalena Nbf
01-23-10, 07:36
sue is a vulture. Always looking for fresh meat. One thing I noticed, on those special nights, she will look for guys looking at her and hustler them for a quick drink, then after that she will go back to her other customer. Time spent: 2 minutes. While there may be some play, it will be very expensive, an AMP would be better use of your money unless you like some gropes here and there and spend $ in the process.Yeah but you gotta admit Sue is one hot vulture!

Aflack
01-23-10, 12:13
Thanks for your input(s) regarding my last post.

We can only imagine what's going on in the K & Vbar scene; no evidence and facts unless a group of BGs participated in an actual, random study of their behavior. My guess is that no matter how fat, ugly, and stink the wahine, get at least 6 guys chasing her.

However, due to personal experience and, being very average, I'm pretty sure: 15-20 different bar wahines X number of bar goers (male and female) divided by # of BGs = holy shit!

All the above goes out the window anyway if you get the urge to play. Like you guys say, it's better to go to an AMP for services.

Aflack
01-23-10, 15:28
A better question might be (at least if you go along with Brother Un Holy's thinking!), how many guys the BGs each f**k over for a living during their career? 100k? :DNo can count. Anyway, they no put one gun to our heads (the big one). Just gotta be calculating and mercenary like them.

Aflack
01-23-10, 15:46
The ugly, fat, homely ones are the lonely ones. Rule of thumb, if you want the best chance to get laid and not spend money, choose someone who is uglier than you are.That's easy for me.

Anyway, "beauty is. The beholder". How many times you see one plain Joe or Jane with one nice one?! In the bar, beauty is how much 'ton' you spend.

If ton opso, then yoja opso. Kureyo?

Gargoyles69
01-23-10, 23:23
I think it was all in plan. What guy see his girl sitting with a cust. In the back. And he calls her just in when she got her 2nd drink. It a way out 4her to leave you.

Bigboner
01-23-10, 23:29
Any 411 from that new place? I used to go to it when it was a sc. I can't believe they turned the whole thing into a kb. That's huge.

Captin Crunch
01-24-10, 02:57
Just a suggestion to combat all the ROB in the bars: Go to a particular bar on a busy night and don't buy any girl a drink. Would be fun to watch all the girls get rejected and frustrated cuz no one will buy them a drink.

Stevet09
01-24-10, 03:56
Mayas; Wow theres alot of sluts there, never got to meet anyone, but was fun watching the waiter still all the tips off the tables, This guy must be north korean, he takes the money, as the girls walk there customers to the door, when they come back to the table, no tip money, gone, communist bastard, when the girls question him, he acts dumb, and walks away, the girls seen the money, before they walked away, Can't trust a north korean.

Chajiman1) What makes you say there are a lot of sluts at Mayas? Especially if you never "met" with any of them? I'm just curious what makes you say that, because I'd like to meet them.

2) Can you trust south koreans? If yes, why? Seems to me most if not all the KBGs are south koreans. And lately we've all come into agreement that they are lying ROBs that are waiting to separate us from our money through any evil means possible. And, if it's because you yourself are south korean, no shame! Just say it!

Blacks
01-24-10, 05:48
Here's an interesting ad from CL from a Viet chick that was tricked here to work the bars and is now in Kalihi:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/w4m/1566286927.htmlIt was removed from CL what was her name? And what was her story?

Chajiman
01-24-10, 06:37
1) What makes you say there are a lot of sluts at Mayas? Especially if you never "met" with any of them? I'm just curious what makes you say that, because I'd like to meet them.

2) Can you trust south koreans? If yes, why? Seems to me most if not all the KBGs are south koreans. And lately we've all come into agreement that they are lying ROBs that are waiting to separate us from our money through any evil means possible. And, if it's because you yourself are south korean, no shame! Just say it!No I'am not a south korean, american as apple pie, former army ranger, 101st airborne division vietnam, Dude its a joke, when we say they must be North Korean, its a put down, to the ROB's, Lived in South Korea, on the DMZ, that divides North and South Korea, 1 year. I just have fun with the ROB's, and know how they just want our money, I do not get mad at them, I just show them the money they are not going to get, just fun,

Chajiman;

Da Game
01-24-10, 07:51

ChajimanI know which guy you're talking about. Never liked the guy because he's so pushy. Funny, never thought of him as a North Korean, but is does match him.

Aflack
01-24-10, 11:07
First posted change as Feb. 4th; now change is tentatively scheduled for Feb. 5th. Just in time for Super Bowl.

Wonder how the bars going fare from now until SBowl and beyond? Wall Street tanked the past two-three trading days, 9, 000 foreclosures Hawaii, 40, 000 unemployed Hawaii, furloughs, wage cuts, union negotiations, etc. No look pretty for at least another 1-4 years. Hangover after the party.

Hoping for economic recovery sooner than anticipated.

Iliketowatch
01-24-10, 16:18
Sitting at the bar and watching customers, sometimes makes me wonder if these guys ever had a non-bg girlfriend. I can pick out the customers that want to bull-s**t with the girls and want nothing more than to rap with girl or just chill and eat pupus. These guys don't want a relationship or sex. The others guys in the bars are looking for something more that a chat. If you ever had a "normal" girlfriend then wouldn't you know, that your girlfriend shouldn't want to make money off of you. I mean cold hard cash. You can buy her stuff or dinner or movies or golf, but she should never leave you at night with more money in her purse than she came with. That's why I posted the youtube site in the other thread showing the host bars in Japan. Just to show how it works when the tables are turned. Money, money, money, no sex, no relationships. It's a business. The business of making money through emotional psychology. Do a road trip one weekend. Go to a nightclub. Girls go to nightclubs to hookup. They don't go to make money. Pick girls that are comparable in looks to ones you chase in the kb's. Approach them, buy them a drink, take them home. If you succeed, then you don't need to go to another kb again. If they brush you off, then you know what you got is just not what these "level" of chicks are looking for. Reality check.

Col Chuck
01-24-10, 16:49
Sitting at the bar and watching customers, sometimes makes me wonder if these guys ever had a non-bg girlfriend. I can pick out the customers that want to bull-s**t with the girls and want nothing more than to rap with girl or just chill and eat pupus. These guys don't want a relationship or sex. The others guys in the bars are looking for something more that a chat. If you ever had a "normal" girlfriend then wouldn't you know, that your girlfriend shouldn't want to make money off of you. I mean cold hard cash. You can buy her stuff or dinner or movies or golf, but she should never leave you at night with more money in her purse than she came with. That's why I posted the youtube site in the other thread showing the host bars in Japan. Just to show how it works when the tables are turned. Money, money, money, no sex, no relationships. It's a business. The business of making money through emotional psychology. Do a road trip one weekend. Go to a nightclub. Girls go to nightclubs to hookup. They don't go to make money. Pick girls that are comparable in looks to ones you chase in the kb's. Approach them, buy them a drink, take them home. If you succeed, then you don't need to go to another kb again. If they brush you off, then you know what you got is just not what these "level" of chicks are looking for. Reality check.

true that! that's what I have been saying all these year, KB's onlydo good in asian populated areas because women approach you...maybe my earlier post on shutting down "boycott" would cause more rapes in hawaii? frustated asian men...

Col Chuck
01-24-10, 16:53
maya's gotta b the biggst ROB bar in honolulum lineup Maya, her daughter, Asshley, Min, nicole, yuri...gosh shall I continue

First posted change as Feb. 4th; now change is tentatively scheduled for Feb. 5th. Just in time for Super Bowl.

Wonder how the bars going fare from now until SBowl and beyond? Wall Street tanked the past two-three trading days, 9, 000 foreclosures Hawaii, 40, 000 unemployed Hawaii, furloughs, wage cuts, union negotiations, etc. No look pretty for at least another 1-4 years. Hangover after the party.

Col Chuck
01-24-10, 16:58
Just a suggestion to combat all the ROB in the bars: Go to a particular bar on a busy night and don't buy any girl a drink. Would be fun to watch all the girls get rejected and frustrated cuz no one will buy them a drink.

see! that iis what I am talking about, it would be a start, next nobody even go one night? then nobody go for 1 week? watch thm use their cell phones and watch them panic!!

Col Chuck
01-24-10, 17:37
Just remember when dealing with KBG they come from low class families, either without money or family values not upp to par.. my guess 75% of the girlsif not more...sogo figure they want moneyand will cheat and lie to get it

Chajiman
01-24-10, 18:09
When I walk into a hostess bar like camelot, the ROB's tell the new girls not to sit with me because, he no buy drinky, Its because I told the ROB's to get lost, and if you want my money you go in room?, well most ROB's will not want to sit with someone who can say no, and get lost, they want a fool, who they can control, thats the key word, control, when can not control you, they are pissed, and can't take it, so to get back at you, they tell the new ones, you are cheep charley, So what I do, I go up to the new ones and offer to buy them a drink, this drives the ROB's crazy, when I buy the new ones drinks, got there ph. No. Etc, get alittle play, Then when I leave you know what happens, they tell the ROB's, he buy me drinky, ha ha, let them fight with each other, the ROB's can not handle the new one made money, but later on the new one turns into a ROB, life goes on, next girl.

Iliketowatch
01-24-10, 18:21
maya's gotta b the biggst ROB bar in honolulum lineup Maya, her daughter, Asshley, Min, nicole, yuri...gosh shall I continue

I know what you are trying to say, but if I may, without pissing you off, I see a lot of old retired guys at maya's (and other bars), who are very happy buying ashley, yuri, etc. drinks. I'm not backing the girls, just saying, these old guy don't EXPECT, WANT, anything more than some attention and pupus. They figured out the "given". Buy them drinks and they will feed you (rather plentiful, as I've noticed). Every one else who has a gripe, wants to get the "ungiven" drinks for sex. Unless you get yuri drunk, then she will let you grope her, but she won't grope you. There are enough guys who just want drink and food service that these girls don't really have to put out. They are usually the large group guys, not the solo molesters. They kinda see it as a local type bar atmosphere with the added attention of a personal waitress (waitress, not *****). Eat, drink, watch sports, then go home and jackoff (if they still can get it up) to a mia smiles video.

Warburton 0263
01-24-10, 19:02
I agree, that is why I left the K-bar scene. but if the K-bar is what you like good for you. Somebody got to restimulate the eKonomeeee.

Chase2008
01-24-10, 19:21
Don't forget to add that this year State tax refund are delayed till April or after April. Something like that.

Blacks
01-24-10, 20:06
Just remember when dealing with KBG they come from low class families, either without money or family values not upp to par.. my guess 75% of the girlsif not more...sogo figure they want moneyand will cheat and lie to get it
Perhaps but what does that say for the Kbar customers?

Col Chuck
01-24-10, 20:52
I know what you are trying to say, but if I may, without pissing you off, I see a lot of old retired guys at maya's (and other bars), who are very happy buying ashley, yuri, etc. drinks. I'm not backing the girls, just saying, these old guy don't EXPECT, WANT, anything more than some attention and pupus. They figured out the "given". Buy them drinks and they will feed you (rather plentiful, as I've noticed). Every one else who has a gripe, wants to get the "ungiven" drinks for sex. Unless you get yuri drunk, then she will let you grope her, but she won't grope you. There are enough guys who just want drink and food service that these girls don't really have to put out. They are usually the large group guys, not the solo molesters. They kinda see it as a local type bar atmosphere with the added attention of a personal waitress (waitress, not *****). Eat, drink, watch sports, then go home and jackoff (if they still can get it up) to a mia smiles video.

Its all good, this is a forum and that means opinions..

Warrior12
01-24-10, 21:33
It was removed from CL what was her name? And what was her story?It was basically an ad in the personal sections telling her sob story of being tricked into coming to Honolulu as a hostess, but probably something else like an AMP. She's over at Club Tahoe looking for someone buy her drinks and tell her story. SOS for the BGs. It did have 3 photos attached of her, nothing special in my opinion - buy maybe someone else would find it more appealing.

Shydude
01-24-10, 22:31
see! that iis what I am talking about, it would be a start, next nobody even go one night? then nobody go for 1 week? watch thm use their cell phones and watch them panic!!

Did I hear someone say boycott? Actually me and my drinking buddies have chosen to boycott One2Go for different reasons for each of my buddies. But mostly for the mediocre service and the attitude from the girls as well as mama Miji. The only time we get good service is when we spend loads of cash. The rest of the time, they ignore us or are rude to us. And we're long time customers. It's not like we're strangers. They go to the end of the bar and talk shit about us or just talk shit right in front of us in korean, which is just stupid because a few of my friends speak korean fluently so we know what they're saying.

The other reason is because of that bar girl Hostess411 and all of her aliases. I don't know what her problem is. It seems like she doesn't like her customers or she doesn't like her coworkers. I don't know, but it sure seems like it the way she wrote about them and even categorized them. More and more she wore on our patience with all that BS until we couldn't stand it anymore. Since we know who she is and what she looks like, one of my friends commented that she reminded him of Snooki from that TV show Jersey Shore. That gave me a good laugh.

Anyway, that's one bar that bites the dust on our list. A few more are in discussion with the boys.

Aflack
01-25-10, 03:42
Will temporarily limit spending in Kbars from now until SBowl (01/24 to 02/06). I only drink 1. 2 times per week nowadays but have been radically exceeding my bar budget of $0. 3 to 0. 4 per visit lately; I no only drink beer and was buying nekohanas to f**k.

No buying of nekohanas during personal boycott but will tip accordingly for food and service. Let's see how it goes, $0. 3 to 0. 4 per visit, max. You everyday guys try go for $. 2 max, if you like and if you can.

BTW, my personal bar boycotts already in progress, unless meeting friends or if drastic changes should occur, are: D'Amour, New Casino, Aria, Debbie's, Maya's, Tomorrow, Butterfly. Worst of the worst = Butterfly. And still get plenty places to go drink.

If every swinging dick temporarily spends like I will, all hell will break loose in the Kbars. "Time is on our side, yes it is. Just wait and C. You'll come running back to me."

Hinode
01-25-10, 03:50
Ok braddahs, I gotta ask this, and this is in the right section (LOL)

Where would you take your GF or S/O to just...unwind, drink beer, with karaoke being an option?

A legit, KOREAN BAR, but not the kine that we are accustomed to, like Camelot, etc.

A place with good pupus? Nice atmosphere? Cozy? NOT TOO BUSY on a Friday or Saturday night???

Seniors, I would appreciate any input via PM.

H

Hinode
01-25-10, 03:51
Did I hear someone say boycott? Actually me and my drinking buddies have chosen to boycott One2Go for different reasons for each of my buddies. But mostly for the mediocre service and the attitude from the girls as well as mama Miji. The only time we get good service is when we spend loads of cash. The rest of the time, they ignore us or are rude to us. And we're long time customers. It's not like we're strangers. They go to the end of the bar and talk shit about us or just talk shit right in front of us in korean, which is just stupid because a few of my friends speak korean fluently so we know what they're saying.

On another note, as far as a boycott...I cant believe that some KBG can ID me in public because of people on this website. Sure, that pisses me off, but I really miss going to certain K Bars.

And being with certain providers who just ignore me. It hurts. Only because they used to give great service but lurk here on this board to read posts about them. I've been silent for at least a dozen "sessions" on KBG that asked me politely not to write anything here...and I haven't posted anything since.

Boycott? Im all for it, if the girls are snobs/ROBs. They dont deserve our hard earned cash.

Captin Crunch
01-25-10, 13:48
Sounds like this should be the place where we boycotting buying drinks? Does anyone want to try this on Friday or Saturday night? Sit at the bar or booth and when a bg ask you for a drink, just tell them NO.

The other reason is because of that bar girl Hostess411 and all of her aliases. I don't know what her problem is. It seems like she doesn't like her customers or she doesn't like her coworkers. I don't know, but it sure seems like it the way she wrote about them and even categorized them. More and more she wore on our patience with all that BS until we couldn't stand it anymore. Since we know who she is and what she looks like, one of my friends commented that she reminded him of Snooki from that TV show Jersey Shore. That gave me a good laugh.

Anyway, that's one bar that bites the dust on our list. A few more are in discussion with the boys.

Chajiman
01-25-10, 18:17
Yes, drop 1 to go, boycott, The ROB, with the light brown hair, is the the trouble maker, she's the one telling the girls no service that customer, The problem is menopause, this old ROB's are all dried up, and do not like sex anymore, hot flashes, mood swings, very unhappy, and bitter, no one wants to f ck them, and they, have lost it, alot have cleaned out there fomer husbands, and dumped there kids, and are here trying to make money off of us, alot are fat and ugly, short and stupid. They hate it when a customer says no, they sit outside and smoke, just look at there time cards, and see the american last names, so you know, she married a military guy, came to the us, and then dumped him and family, because of greed, and just plain heartless, save your money.

Eyft23
01-25-10, 18:37
Well I decided last minute to get some drinks and I wasn't up to going to a club, so I decided to go to some kb's. Checked out camelot, butterfly and ended up at new casino. At first it was slow, then around 11:00 it got busy all of a sudden. Plenty of eye candy, especially the 2 bartenders(damn they looked hot).

Since everyone is talking boycott, I think I will take it easy also and wait till the new mama at t-time brings in her girls and see how it is there.

Col Chuck
01-25-10, 19:46
boycott, boycott, boycott....spread the wordm spend max 20 ..no atf drinks, no batender drinks, no ms drinks, no waiter drinks, and definitely no BG drinks....will be funny to watch...would be funnier if we paid 20bucks to homeless guys to carry signs boycotting or give the homeless guy 20 to sit in the bar...hahaha hohoho heheehe

On another note, as far as a boycott...I cant believe that some KBG can ID me in public because of people on this website. Sure, that pisses me off, but I really miss going to certain K Bars.

And being with certain providers who just ignore me. It hurts. Only because they used to give great service but lurk here on this board to read posts about them. I've been silent for at least a dozen "sessions" on KBG that asked me politely not to write anything here...and I haven't posted anything since.

Boycott? Im all for it, if the girls are snobs/ROBs. They dont deserve our hard earned cash.

Dasearch
01-25-10, 21:43
Sounds like this should be the place where we boycotting buying drinks? Does anyone want to try this on Friday or Saturday night? Sit at the bar or booth and when a bg ask you for a drink, just tell them NO.Does she still work there. I went a few times and there are few few young girls there so did not know which one it could be.

Aflack
01-26-10, 03:32
Monday, 01/25: four (4) beers = $0.08; pupu/service tip (half sandwich by request, handful peanuts, small pork dish; no wait for beer with light conversation) = $0.1; 1.75 hours = time in bar. Total spent = $0.18.

One of those days at work; needed to be refreshed. Will keep report weekly from today until day before SBowl.

Aflack
01-26-10, 04:41
No tell the KFOB customers about the boycott. Let them support their own for a change. The KBs and KBGs treat them better than us local guys, anyway; plus, they can walkout on their big tabs, no problem. That's why they use us local suckers to pick up the slack on unpaid tabs and shafts.

Let the yoboseyos pay their dues, too.

Vector56
01-26-10, 04:47
Tee Time closing soon so trying to deplete their stock. If you know the bartenderess or a hostess, they may be able to get you the shots of the remaining stock free of charge.

Good Luck.

Hinode
01-26-10, 07:05
Ok braddahs, I gotta ask this, and this is in the right section (LOL)

Where would you take your GF or S/O to just...unwind, drink beer, with karaoke being an option?

A legit, KOREAN BAR, but not the kine that we are accustomed to, like Camelot, etc.

A place with good pupus? Nice atmosphere? Cozy? NOT TOO BUSY on a Friday or Saturday night???

Seniors, I would appreciate any input via PM.

H

First off, thanks to all da braddahs who replied via PM, even non-seniors.

One braddah did bring up a good point that I forgot to mention in my criteria:

Which of these said bars are STRICTLY NON-SMOKING?

I will personally get around to thanking each of you via PM when I get around to it. The S/O cant stand cigarette smoke even though I don't mind. Getting the smell off your hair, clothes, etc. though sucks.

Thanks (again) in advance,
H

Indatube
01-26-10, 09:31
I know I said that I would never stop going to K Bars before. After reading some of the post by fellow hoppers. I have realized that some of these girls and K Bars don't deserve my money. There are some bars that don't treat me good.

The other night I was at Camelot and they offered people around me pupus and just ignored me. It took me a while to get another beer. My beer sat empty for about 5 minutes. Camelot was one of the bars that I had put down some big cash in the past. Now that I don't sit with any girls there now they don't cater to me like they once did.

Another place that I went to and they didn't treat me well was butterfly. All I got there was looks like who the hell was I. Little did they know I had some breads that I was willing to spend.

When I go to my usual places they always treat me well even if I don't spend the breads. Lately I have been spending little because of they economy, but even the girls treat me well. They haven't forgot who I am. They buy me drinks when I tell them that I don't have the money to buy them drinks.

So as for this boycott, I want in. I would like to know how to handle it. Should I go to Camelot and flash some cash and not buy these girls drinks? I would hate to do that to my regular K Bars since they always treat me well. Should we all meet up at they same bar and all give them the ass? If 10 or more of us showed up at them same time and gave them the ass they would feel it more.

Let me know.

Captin Crunch
01-26-10, 12:57
Indatube, set the date and place. I'm in. Shall you make it on a busy (Fri or Sat) or slow weak night? On a busy night, they can just find another customer to buy them, but on a slow night, they have to sit together, suck their thumbs, and talk shit about all of us not buying drinks. Either way I'm in and will bring at least one "Benjamin" with me to flash on the bar. Let's do it sometime real soon!
I know I said that I would never stop going to K Bars before. After reading some of the post by fellow hoppers. I have realized that some of these girls and K Bars don't deserve my money. There are some bars that don't treat me good.

The other night I was at Camelot and they offered people around me pupus and just ignored me. It took me a while to get another beer. My beer sat empty for about 5 minutes. Camelot was one of the bars that I had put down some big cash in the past. Now that I don't sit with any girls there now they don't cater to me like they once did.

Another place that I went to and they didn't treat me well was butterfly. All I got there was looks like who the hell was I. Little did they know I had some breads that I was willing to spend.

When I go to my usual places they always treat me well even if I don't spend the breads. Lately I have been spending little because of they economy, but even the girls treat me well. They haven't forgot who I am. They buy me drinks when I tell them that I don't have the money to buy them drinks.

So as for this boycott, I want in. I would like to know how to handle it. Should I go to Camelot and flash some cash and not buy these girls drinks? I would hate to do that to my regular K Bars since they always treat me well. Should we all meet up at they same bar and all give them the ass? If 10 or more of us showed up at them same time and gave them the ass they would feel it more.

Let me know.

Captin Crunch
01-26-10, 13:32
In my experiance, most kbgs don't like korean men as customers. Some will not sit with them at all. Others, who do sit with them, do it out of respect and to make a few drinks. Yes, these are the guys who don't take out the don and run tabs that they don't pay for. Take care of the locals and screw the Hangu Men.
No tell the KFOB customers about the boycott. Let them support their own for a change. The KBs and KBGs treat them better than us local guys, anyway; plus, they can walkout on their big tabs, no problem. That's why they use us local suckers to pick up the slack on unpaid tabs and shafts.

Let the yoboseyos pay their dues, too.

Chajiman
01-26-10, 13:59
The ROB's are going down, went to crystal palace last night, 3 of us, no service, north korean waiter, just walked by, and did not want to, service our table, we asked a girl, and she played dumb, and walked by, the place is lost, with only old hags, and ugly dogs, we got up and left, as we walked out, we notice a hole in the mens restroom door, someone punched the door, Then we went to casino, no service, same thing another north korean waiter, will not service our table, he took care of the table full of north korean guys, the girls, are not bad looking, but stuck up. Left, walked into butterfly, and the same thing, no service, We have money, and very good jobs, the best part, is we will report this treatment to the L. Commission, and immigration, ha ha, goodby ROB's, there is a nice federal detention center, at the airport, waiting for new, customers. After the superbowl, all the bars are going down, no money. Also tax time. They all are too stupid, and don't know whats going on, they have only money in there heads, its too bad, because some may close, and we here that a kalihi bar may go down, because, of not paying taxes, and other legal thing, I hope its, one to go.

Hello Kitty
01-26-10, 14:58
It was basically an ad in the personal sections telling her sob story of being tricked into coming to Honolulu as a hostess, but probably something else like an AMP. She's over at Club Tahoe looking for someone buy her drinks and tell her story. SOS for the BGs. It did have 3 photos attached of her, nothing special in my opinion - buy maybe someone else would find it more appealing.My job gave back my night time hours back so check out Club Tahoe lastnight. so as I walk in saw her with a group of guy on a table. she the only young one working there. yep she told me that she was trick about getting a job. she applied for waitress at a Restaurant. when she got here she work at a beat up bar (Happiness) she did'nt like it there. so happen a old guy saw her crying and kind of help her find a place to sleep at. she apply for a job and she hope she getting it next week. Was there 1 1/2 hours. bought her two drinks and never push for drinks. show me her pics on phone. sister,dad and mom. she more thinner then her pic.

Iliketowatch
01-26-10, 15:00

Let me know.

A one day boycott by 5% of the customers won't phase them. Remember what we all say, they are in it for the money. That includes investing on pupus for the customers. If you don't spend, they won't either. You need to fill the whole bar with boycotter's so the spending customers will not have seats (that includes rooms) to sit at. Did Kaiser's strike picketers do anything last week? Barely. Bought a ford a couple years ago and they gave me a lcd tv. Maybe I should go back every week to keep getting tv's. Not. I only got special treatment because of what I bought THAT DAY. Not to say they won't be courteous to me in the future, but again, we are talking about a KOREAN BAR. The problem is we expect these places to be judged like every other business out there. Wrong. It's a kb. With their own assh**e way of doing business. If you really want to make a dent. You need to get rid of the customers who spend money even if they get shitty service because they need to feed their egos by sitting with a girl. Set up a camera outside the bar and film the customers and girls coming in the door. Then post it on youtube. When the word get out that customers will be in the internet, they would stay away rather then being seen by their friends and families. You need to get drastic to make a dent. These girls don't give s**t. If they are hurting, they'll just ask mama for a loan, then skip out of town when they can't pay her back.

Jimmiedean
01-26-10, 15:39
Indatube, set the date and place. I'm in. Shall you make it on a busy (Fri or Sat) or slow weak night? On a busy night, they can just find another customer to buy them, but on a slow night, they have to sit together, suck their thumbs, and talk shit about all of us not buying drinks. Either way I'm in and will bring at least one "Benjamin" with me to flash on the bar. Let's do it sometime real soon!

I think it would hurt them more if alot of guys were there on a busy night like fri sat. If you were taking up seats and only drinking beers it would crowd the bar. This in turn would not allow potential girl drink buying customers to sit. So I think a busy night would be more harmful. I wonder if they would try to kick you out so they could allow a girl and their customer to sit? I do the K bars once and awhile. Usually go with my friends.

Jimmiedean
01-26-10, 15:47
Personally I don't like the camera idea because it can also hurt us. We go to all of these places and do many things that society frown upon. What I'm saying is it could be me on utube coming out with a girl or out of an amp for that matter. This could backfire in so many ways.

Iliketowatch
01-26-10, 18:02
Personally I don't like the camera idea because it can also hurt us. We go to all of these places and do many things that society frown upon. What I'm saying is it could be me on utube coming out with a girl or out of an amp for that matter. This could backfire in so many ways.

I hear you. I was trying to be a wise guy, taking it to the extreme. The point I always make (from 30 yrs. of hunting), is when you expect a kb, k-bar, mama to act, think, and/or be like a person with a conscience then you set yourself up for frustration. They have no conscience. Take this as a compliment. It's because us guys have a conscience that we get pissed at them. They don't have common courtesy like we do. If you EXPECT ANYTHING (service, sex, groping, food), then maybe you're in the wrong place. The only thing you can expect is they want your money.

Double014
01-27-10, 00:28
I hear you. I was trying to be a wise guy, taking it to the extreme. The point I always make (from 30 yrs. Of hunting), is when you expect a kb, k-bar, mama to act, think, and/or be like a person with a conscience then you set yourself up for frustration. They have no conscience. Take this as a compliment. It's because us guys have a conscience that we get pissed at them. They don't have common courtesy like we do. If you EXPECT ANYTHING (service, sex, groping, food), then maybe you're in the wrong place. The only thing you can expect is they want your money.Sorry that this is my first post, but I decided that I finally wanted to start contributing for a change I totally agree! Yes, they want your money, that's the bottom line! In the end it's a game, and this game will cost money. How much will depend on the game you decide to play and will vary from person to person. That's what keeps these bars in business though. Every bar has play, but like every bar the price will vary Of course its not a sure thing like an AMP we all know this. IMHO the intrigue comes with the hunt. How can I F___ her? Sometimes the answer is no chance, sometimes its like an AMP (just state the price), sometimes it takes time and repeat visits to build that "trust" and sometimes you could just be lucky and be there at the right moment (f'ed up enough, horny etc). As always YMMV! If you don't know that this is a business and what the girl's call "work" then you are hanging out at the wrong place We can all question the term "work" when used by BG's but that's a totally different topic in it self. In the end you will spend money somehow or eventually be treated like an unwanted guest. Knowing this, either run your best game and see how little you can spend, drop down the $$$ and just be blunt with what you want or don't buy drinks and just tip the bartender well to see if you can get house pupus.

Jimmiedean
01-27-10, 00:45
I hear you. I was trying to be a wise guy, taking it to the extreme. The point I always make (from 30 yrs. of hunting), is when you expect a kb, k-bar, mama to act, think, and/or be like a person with a conscience then you set yourself up for frustration. They have no conscience. Take this as a compliment. It's because us guys have a conscience that we get pissed at them. They don't have common courtesy like we do. If you EXPECT ANYTHING (service, sex, groping, food), then maybe you're in the wrong place. The only thing you can expect is they want your money.

I just hate putting the idea out there. Next thing you know it's happening to you. Lol somethings are just better left unsaid. Hinode that sucks about being known on the site like that. I feel for you. Especially since you like KBs.

Aflack
01-27-10, 01:35
No cave-in to the KBG Academy Award winning actresses when this boycott fever takes effect. BFever will affect the Kbar business and community like never before in its history. And the beautiful part of the whole thing is that they WILL f**k, ARE f**king, and SHALL continue to f**k themselves in the ass with their shitty, obnoxious, barbaric attitudes. I think I going extend by personal boycott past SBowl.

This is our home and territory. They think they can just come in and try to take over our home; push their crap asses on everybody. And still talk stink about local people. One BG told me "Everybody know Hawaii people country people and act like country people. " Told her to f**k herself and get the hell out of this state and country; they no pay income taxes anyway.

Get good ones, too, but not in the Kbar. They something else.

Hinode
01-27-10, 01:35
somethings are just better left unsaid. Hinode that sucks about being known on the site like that. I feel for you. Especially since you like KBs.

Fak yah...

I should join braddahs mogo master and indatube just to spite these ROBs from doing what they do. I mean seriously, if you aint gonna give it up, at the VERY LEAST give GOOD customer service! Pupus, make sure our beer doesnt run/stay dry, (hows about some TIME?) like, sitting down, even if we dont buy you a drink just fuckin shut yer mouth and listen to us vent, whine, *****, cry about our jobs, wives, S/Os, kids, traffic, economy, whatevahs...

I got this one KBG that I would love to bone. Shes guarans 50+, attractive (in my eyes) and CARRIES herself well. Yes, she will GREET me, ACKNOWLEDGE me, and will NEVER TRY TO push drinks on me. I DO feel bad though when I turn her down, and I know that she is there to MAKE MONEY. When I see her POLITELY understand my POV, and see her talk to other guys, it...kinda hurts me I guess-- well yeah, because she's so COOL.

She's not some smokin' young 20+ something, but she knows how to carry herself like a woman and doesn't talk LOUD, act obnoxious, stupid, or drunk, and she understands MEN! Every time I try and hit on her for "more" she always just gives me that school teacher look to a little boy like, "shame on you!" LOL! That's what makes her so ...hmm whats the word, desirable? The hunt? The chase?

OK OK before all you hot up horny mofos start bombing me via PM and filling my inbox....I won't say her name nor where she works, because 97% of you will say she is average looking/too old/too ugly/NO PLAY OFFERED.

So, in short, I aint tellin. This is strictly MY HUMBLE OPINION.

But I would be game to just drink and talk shit and point out girls and get all reeep, laughing over them sulking, talking shit back at us in Korean, while they have their thumbs up their asses....hahah....

So how we gonna do this? "Fold" a napkin in a certain way or something? No promises I'm going due to weird work schedule (and S/O at home) but I'm reading...and waiting... :)

Take care braddahs,
H

Shydude
01-27-10, 01:57

You are correct sir. These girls have no conscience. They don't have common courtesy. And most of all, they do not have ALOHA. They make it seem like I should be honored or something to be in their presence. Like I should worship the ground they walk on or something. I'm the damn customer. They should be serving me! They have this idea that they can treat anyone whatever way they like and get away with it. And when I was younger, I used to go to bars looking for action. I guess because the eye candy used to just blow my mind back then. I just had to have it. But now, I have gotten used to seeing eye candy throughout the years. Some of the eye candy are the same ones from back then. LOL. Now I just go for alcohol and good service. Sex is a nice bonus gift. But if I don't get good service, that only leaves alcohol. I might as well not even go. Just drink at home with the boys and BBQ.

Aflack
01-27-10, 02:18
No need plan anything special. Everything will just be a natural progression of p/o customers and f/up KBGs. It's all G and shall evolve naturally. Like a wet dream. Going be gangsta.

However, if you guys plan something like one Great KB Boycott, please post the itinerary so we can all enjoy the journey. Must get at least 500-1K

Guys perusing this site on a regular basis. I ready for the battle.

BFever. Look what you started, Col Chuck!

Stevet09
01-27-10, 15:14
spend max 20 ..no atf drinks, no batender drinks, no ms drinks, no waiter drinks, and definitely no BG drinks....will be funny to watch...

That's funny, this is a regular part of my routine at some places. I say SOME places, because places like Camelot is one of the worst for doing this because they will remember and treat you likewise after that until your pocketbook opens up again.

Pursuer
01-27-10, 17:41
1. Just sit at the bar, never venture into booths.

2. If a kbar ho approaches, ignore her. Some are persistent, so tell her, "before you introduce yourself, I want to let you know that I buy drinks only for myself". Some are stupid and say something like, "Oh that's ok. I just want to talk", "You handsome man", "Nobody buy me drinkee tonight, honey", all the while thinking, "fuck you cheapee chalee". I WANT to be known as a CC. Hos leave you alone. Some see it as a challenge, let them knock themselves out trying. If I want to talk to a foreign-born woman who barely speaks English, I'd call my grandma up.

3. Tip the bartender appropriately.. 01 per beer is standard in regular bars; in kbars, I tip. 005 per beer. Unfortunately, many are hos just doing their time back there. But if you accept their offer of food, you really should tip over and above your bar tip.

4. When you leave, leave with a big smile on your face and offer a cheerful "thanks and good night".

5. Needless to say, think with the big head for most of the time.

Iliketowatch
01-27-10, 20:39
Imagine if you lost your job, lost your home, lost your car, lost your money, and was wandering the streets of Keeamoku as a homeless dude, when a guy approaches you and says, wanna work at my bar? Customers will pay you 20 bucks a drink just to sit with them. OH, and it's gay bar. You need the money so you try it out. The guys are groping you, trying to take you home for sex, but the money is good. Would you stay? That's what the girls are faced with. Reminds me of the new years when mama came to sit at our table. The other girls told me, why don't you buy mama a champagne. I said (jokingly), mama is my gf, I'll have sex with her later. The three other girls said (almost together), we rather have the champagne.

Thumperforq
01-27-10, 21:26
Imagine if you lost your job, lost your home, lost your car, lost your money, and was wandering the streets of Keeamoku as a homeless dude, when a guy approaches you and says, wanna work at my bar? Customers will pay you 20 bucks a drink just to sit with them. OH, and it's gay bar. You need the money so you try it out. The guys are groping you, trying to take you home for sex, but the money is good. Would you stay? That's what the girls are faced with. Reminds me of the new years when mama came to sit at our table. The other girls told me, why don't you buy mama a champagne. I said (jokingly), mama is my gf, I'll have sex with her later. The three other girls said (almost together), we rather have the champagne.

Sorry, not the same; we are not lesbians trying to grab the bg and fuck her. The proper analogy would be a host bar with women customers groping you and trying to take you home for sex. Personally, I'd have no problem being a gigalo and being paid to drink with the girls and fuck their brains out for pay.

Iliketowatch
01-27-10, 22:38
Sorry, not the same; we are not lesbians trying to grab the bg and fuck her. The proper analogy would be a host bar with women customers groping you and trying to take you home for sex. Personally, I'd have no problem being a gigalo and being paid to drink with the girls and fuck their brains out for pay.

It's not a gay or lez theory. It's having to put out for money with someone you DON'T wan't to have sex with. Would you just the money if you were desperate? If mimi mama paid you, would you bonk her? You can't use sex a a guy thing because that's what guys want. Think of something guys don't want and use that as the end result.

Asstro
01-28-10, 00:26
boycott, boycott, boycott. Spread the wordm spend max 20. No atf drinks, no batender drinks, no ms drinks, no waiter drinks, and definitely no BG drinks. Will be funny to watch. Would be funnier if we paid 20bucks to homeless guys to carry signs boycotting or give the homeless guy 20 to sit in the bar. Hahaha hohoho heheeheFor a boycott to work, the boycottees have to know what and why it is happening. They probably don't even know the definition. Write this down on a note card, or print flyers or signs, and recite it in the bar:

"no jowa customer chaji, asswhy sadam customer opso! Adaso? "

John Ross
01-28-10, 01:47
Sorry guys, I screwed up. Went barhopping the other night and dropped a total of $$$$$ at several bars. It was a fun night though, as I have been stressed with my business.

Thumperforq
01-28-10, 02:45
It's not a gay or lez theory. It's having to put out for money with someone you DON'T wan't to have sex with. Would you just the money if you were desperate? If mimi mama paid you, would you bonk her? You can't use sex a a guy thing because that's what guys want. Think of something guys don't want and use that as the end result.

Again, you try to make excuses and justifications for the hoes. It's their job to give us sex if they want to earn the money; no ifs ands or buts. That's how the bars operated in the 80s and 90s. I don't know why they changed, but its pretty obvious to me that there have been a lot of weak minded mongers that allowed / encouraged this to happen. If the hoes don't want to have sex, get a regular job and don't work in the bar; the choice is always there.

Pursuer
01-28-10, 02:51
It's not a gay or lez theory. It's having to put out for money with someone you DON'T wan't to have sex with. Would you just the money if you were desperate? If mimi mama paid you, would you bonk her? You can't use sex a a guy thing because that's what guys want. Think of something guys don't want and use that as the end result.I think that not getting play from hos is "something guys don't want". We don't want no play. So it does boil down to sex, and Thump's reply is appropriate.

But seriously, these hos get into the business knowing full well that sex sells. They put up with it because it pays well. They expect it to happen and possibly treat it more like an inconvenience rather than an occupational hazard. They know what they're doing, and it's all good to them.

Vector56
01-28-10, 02:56
I think I fall in the somewhat same category as you with a few variances. I like to drink, watch and look for new talent. With that being said, I do not simply sit with any available girl. I choose who I want to spend my money. I've heard other girls mention CC but who cares. But remember this can play in your favor so when you do sit with a kbg, you tell her, "I don't normally sit with anyone but. " Yes, this has worked a number of times for me. If she and the other girls only knew my track record for being a CC.

I've met and know lots of kbgs as a friend or customah friend. When they do try to ask for a GL drink, I just tell them that I'll catch them the next time. They'll usually hunt for someone else after a few minutes of chit chat.

For the new girls that try to "scoot" their way in the seats, I let them. We make the standard small talk then when she asks for a drink, I tell them politely that I have a partner, we are waiting for more friends to get the party started, not tonight, come back a little later or just plain no. They shouldn't get mad because they are the ones that tried to plant themselves without asking.

As for service, if you don't spend money or go with guys that spend money, you will probably get very little to no service. My advice would be to make friend's with the mama, maybe buy her one GL drink (and that's it). Try tipping the waiter or waitress serving you on the first round a couple of bucks and tell them you may leave soon so wanted to tip a few in case you dig out. Be friendly, talk to them. They will remember and come back to serve you that night and most likely the next time you roll in. The reason why you do this is because it's standard practice that the waiters/waitresses won't service your table if they see a kbg servicing the table. So if she leaves to sit with another customer, you are left dry, sucking your thumb while the waiter makes a conscious effort to bypass your table.

So bottom line is if you or your group of 2 or 3 friends are not handsome, spending money (or look like you have money) or have built a relationship with the bar staff, you may not get the best service. Good Luck.

1. Just sit at the bar, never venture into booths.

2. If a kbar ho approaches, ignore her. Some are persistent, so tell her, "before you introduce yourself, I want to let you know that I buy drinks only for myself". Some are stupid and say something like, "Oh that's ok. I just want to talk", "You handsome man", "Nobody buy me drinkee tonight, honey", all the while thinking, "fuck you cheapee chalee". I WANT to be known as a CC. Hos leave you alone. Some see it as a challenge, let them knock themselves out trying. If I want to talk to a foreign-born woman who barely speaks English, I'd call my grandma up.

3. Tip the bartender appropriately. 01 per beer is standard in regular bars; in kbars, I tip. 005 per beer. Unfortunately, many are hos just doing their time back there. But if you accept their offer of food, you really should tip over and above your bar tip.

4. When you leave, leave with a big smile on your face and offer a cheerful "thanks and good night".

5. Needless to say, think with the big head for most of the time.

Magnod
01-28-10, 04:11
Sorry guys, I screwed up. Went barhopping the other night and dropped a total of $$$$$ at several bars. It was a fun night though, as I have been stressed with my business.

Are you apologizing for not inviting the rest of us for some fun.

Indatube
01-28-10, 04:54
So if anyone wants to go to a kbar and not buy girls drinks, PM me.

If you guys have an idea where you would like to go and that in with your PM.

Bob #2
01-28-10, 04:54
For a boycott to work, the boycottees have to know what and why it is happening. They probably don't even know the definition. Write this down on a note card, or print flyers or signs, and recite it in the bar:

"no jowa customer chaji, asswhy sadam customer opso! Adaso? "For the boycott to work, and I'm alls in favor of it, we need a special code so everyone knows that we are doing the boycott. For example, if everyone wears a certain color hat or certain color shirt everytime we go KB, den we can acknoledge each other at the bars and give a little nod in soliddarity.

Imagine: walking into camelot and everyone stay wearing RED baseball hats, and all the BGs are standing around crying to demselves. LOL!

Peace out

Col Chuck
01-28-10, 06:33
No need plan anything special. Everything will just be a natural progression of p/o customers and f/up KBGs. It's all G and shall evolve naturally. Like a wet dream. Going be gangsta.

However, if you guys plan something like one Great KB Boycott, please post the itinerary so we can all enjoy the journey. Must get at least 500-1K

Guys perusing this site on a regular basis. I ready for the battle.

BFever. Look what you started, Col Chuck!

imagine this, go to the bar with $40 in pocket, sit down, anywhere (bar or booth), when someone asks you "do you know someone?" answer, "yes, can you call kitchen mama?" , kitchen mama comes, you say"can I buy you a $20 drink?, she looks at you and says "no need, " you say " no I buy you $20 drink".she goes to get a drink with your $20...comes back, make small talk..bet you more than half say, "i bring you some food, you like?" even if its house pupu, you better off already and she may make something special for you?? What you think guys? Might go back to the old days?? of course the other $20 is to buy your own beer and tip...

John Ross
01-28-10, 06:34
Are you apologizing for not inviting the rest of us for some fun.
For not sticking with your boycott.

I do enjoy hanging at the bars as it can be quite entertaining. Spend a little to get to know the girls, then they start to pick your brain to learn more about investments & business opportunities. You turn the tables as you have something they want. They start talking about themselves and other girls and it is good stuff to remember as information is a powerful tool. Leave them hanging because you have something they want.

Captin Crunch
01-28-10, 06:46
Col Chuck, I'll go with you, but only bring 30 bucks. My 10 + your 10 can buy kitchen mama a $20 drink. My other 20 could buy my drinks and leave a tip. Probably can even go home with a few bucks in my pocket!
QUOTE=Col Chuck]imagine this, go to the bar with $40 in pocket, sit down, anywhere (bar or booth), when someone asks you "do you know someone?" answer, "yes, can you call kitchen mama?" , kitchen mama comes, you say"can I buy you a $20 drink?, she looks at you and says "no need, " you say " no I buy you $20 drink".she goes to get a drink with your $20...comes back, make small talk..bet you more than half say, "i bring you some food, you like?" even if its house pupu, you better off already and she may make something special for you?? What you think guys? Might go back to the old days?? of course the other $20 is to buy your own beer and tip...[/QUOTE]

Indatube
01-28-10, 07:42
imagine this, go to the bar with $40 in pocket, sit down, anywhere (bar or booth), when someone asks you "do you know someone? " answer, "yes, can you call kitchen mama? ", kitchen mama comes, you say"can I buy you a $20 drink?, she looks at you and says "no need, " you say " no I buy you $20 drink". She goes to get a drink with your $20. Comes back, make small talk. Bet you more than half say, "I bring you some food, you like? " even if its house pupu, you better off already and she may make something special for you? What you think guys? Might go back to the old days? Of course the other $20 is to buy your own beer and tip.Yeah that would be so funny. I'm going to do that this week end. Infact I'm going to do this all the time at places that give me bad service.

Iliketowatch
01-28-10, 16:48
Again, you try to make excuses and justifications for the hoes. It's their job to give us sex if they want to earn the money; no ifs ands or buts. That's how the bars operated in the 80s and 90s. I don't know why they changed, but its pretty obvious to me that there have been a lot of weak minded mongers that allowed / encouraged this to happen. If the hoes don't want to have sex, get a regular job and don't work in the bar; the choice is always there.

I'm not trying to say I know it all or my views are god, just observing the changes thru the years. Back in the 80's we used to have a lot more success with bagging'em. It's because they were 1st generation kbg from korea. Now these girls are more than likely 2nd and 3rd generation ho's. Just like the customers. We were 1st generation mongers (age 18) and now you rarely see the young guys, they just frequent the nightclubs and local bars. New generation, new standards. Everyone has their own tolerances. I'm just trying to help out all the guys who talk to me on the bar complaining about all the bucks they spend. As for "supposed to have sex", it depends on the mama. Went out with a new girl from mayas 3 years ago. During the interview with maya, she said, mama said, "no sex" with customers, just make them feel that's what they may get. That's why maya had to fire some girls for handling the customers tools in the booths. But at Patti's bar (Camelot), she encourages room play and even sex if the girl is up for it. I'll post a bar by bar list of who will do it for a price soon. It's no secret, you probably already know who they are. I neva side with the bg's, just observing reality. Like smoking in the bar. I smoke, but go outside, because that's the way it is even if I don't like it. If they not going give it up, then I'm not going to bang my head against the wall, when I really want her head banging against my wall (know what I mean?).

Iliketowatch
01-28-10, 16:56
For not sticking with your boycott.

I do enjoy hanging at the bars as it can be quite entertaining. Spend a little to get to know the girls, then they start to pick your brain to learn more about investments & business opportunities. You turn the tables as you have something they want. They start talking about themselves and other girls and it is good stuff to remember as information is a powerful tool. Leave them hanging because you have something they want.

Psychological warfare! That's the new-money for the new-age bg. It takes tack, not smack to get in their crack, now days. Don't force your way in. That's what they are running away from in Korea.

Iliketowatch
01-28-10, 18:02
As much as people think I back the girls, I realize they do, or don't do what they want no matter what we fell they should do. When I really think about, my biggest gripe is against the men. You know who they are:
1) The Reyn's shirt guys that come from DT after work trying to show their work buddies that they can sit with a girl 20 years their younger, only to go home to wife that doesn't open her legs anymore.
2) The guy that never had friends in school, and now feels the need be popular.
3) The guys who brings in food for the girls hoping he can get an inside track by playing the non-threatening customer.
4) The retiree with the pension blow his cash for a ard around his shoulder.
5) The guy that has a virtual girlfriend on his computer and his blow up doll, think that his bar "gf" really loves him for who he is.
6) Etc., etc.,etc. You know who they are!
These guys can't get the sex, can't get it up, can't get a 2nd look in life, and most importantly have resided themselves to never getting laid so to protect their egos, they don't pursue sex from the girls, saying I'm not a perv. You're not sex addict like me because you have "morals", you're not a sex addict because you can't get it.
They set the tone for the girls. Money is just as much a part of their being as these girls. If you are one of these guys, don't take it personally, but it makes my job harder, so I rant. When you pay, all you want is the time of the day, If I pay, I want play. So next time you buy a girl 10 shots, tell her to tell the bald, fat, ugly, old guy on the bar, you'll give him a blow job, so I know you are still on our team. I'll thank you later.

John Ross
01-28-10, 18:20
Psychological warfare! That's the new-money for the new-age bg. It takes tack, not smack to get in their crack, now days. Don't force your way in. That's what they are running away from in Korea.
Yes! They are here to make money, but you give them hints on how to make more money, they just lap it up! It works on non-bgs too. I had my hair stylist say something to me the other day, too. She thanked me for some advice I gave her a couple months ago and I guess she made some money off it.

I tell the girls to call me in the afternoon as I'll have time to talk to them, plus they will be awake as most sleep until 2ish. Meet for coffee or something and talk a little and time to bail as I have more work to do. Some will want to talk some more and will come over to my condo as I do more work. They start to enjoy the view, look around and want that kind of a lifestyle so they stay to learn more. Later they find out I live in E. Honolulu and this is just used as my office, and a place to stay in town if I had too much to drink. They just lap it up. Winter works great as sunset comes earlier. Offer a glass or 2 of a nice cabernet and bada bing, bada boom!

Hinode
01-29-10, 16:24
If I pay, I want play. I'll thank you later.

I know that was a long post to write, but why not just go to an AMP instead of buying 10 shots? If you seriously bang KBGs on a normal basis, PM me braddah ILTW.

Member #1062
01-29-10, 17:59
"If I pay, I want play. "

My thoughts exactly.
KB girls are teasers - AMP girls are the pleasers.
-

Iliketowatch
01-29-10, 19:48
I know that was a long post to write, but why not just go to an AMP instead of buying 10 shots? If you seriously bang KBGs on a normal basis, PM me braddah ILTW.

I go to the Amps about once every month or so. There's something about tapping a chick who finally gives in for whatever reason, rather than a willing (good amp girls) participant. That's why I'm a sick M.F.

John Ross
01-29-10, 22:28
I go to the Amps about once every month or so. There's something about tapping a chick who finally gives in for whatever reason, rather than a willing (good amp girls) participant. That's why I'm a sick M.F.
I would liken it to the thrill of the hunt. You have the challenge of bagging your catch or just getting meat from the local supermarket.

Iliketowatch
01-29-10, 23:30
I would liken it to the thrill of the hunt. You have the challenge of bagging your catch or just getting meat from the local supermarket.

I guess that's why I go fishing at least 3 times a week. Wonder if I put a 20 on the end of my line, what would I catch? Hope no kbg's go swimming and steal my bait.

Captin Crunch
01-30-10, 04:13
Ivy @ Cleo is a tease. She wears sexy outfits that show her erect nips.

Aflack
01-30-10, 12:08
I guess that's why I go fishing at least 3 times a week. Wonder if I put a 20 on the end of my line, what would I catch? Hope no kbg's go swimming and steal my bait.You going get plenty nibbles. IMO, some KBGs are always swimming, looking for free kaukau, and finding ways to steal. Relayed to a KBG of an incident about how another KBG "helped" a guy and used the advantage to make a substantial profit. She got disgusted and said "that's why bar girls get bad reputation. " The guy was in a desperate situation. Whatever.

Good luck fishing, ILTW. Hope you catch something (good).

Iliketowatch
01-31-10, 05:09
You going get plenty nibbles. IMO, some KBGs are always swimming, looking for free kaukau, and finding ways to steal. Relayed to a KBG of an incident about how another KBG "helped" a guy and used the advantage to make a substantial profit. She got disgusted and said "that's why bar girls get bad reputation. " The guy was in a desperate situation. Whatever.

Good luck fishing, ILTW. Hope you catch something (good).

I actually go o the beach and fish. Wasn't making a joke about the bars. If you actually want to "fish" in the bars, use one star hook, and snag'um, take too long to wait for them bite.

Eric Shin
01-31-10, 16:12
I think your head gets pretty messed up when you spend the night chasing kbg pussy and end the night doing an amp girl. At some
point, I would think chasing the kbg pussy becomes a permanent part of the routine ...... a very expensive part. [

QUOTE=Member #1062]"If I pay, I want play. "

My thoughts exactly.
KB girls are teasers - AMP girls are the pleasers.
-[/QUOTE]

Eric Shin
01-31-10, 16:23
I think we all know that a boycott would never work. But if you really think you have numbers, you should instead hit the rob places one at a time. If you could take up most of the tables somehow, you could ask for the house pupus, not buy any drinks forthe girls, do it on a friday night, and nurse your drinks.

I do enjoy hanging at the bars as it can be quite entertaining. Spend a little to get to know the girls, then they start to pick your brain to learn more about investments & business opportunities. You turn the tables as you have something they want. They start talking about themselves and other girls and it is good stuff to remember as information is a powerful tool. Leave them hanging because you have something they want.[/QUOTE]

Eric Shin
01-31-10, 16:26
Just to clarify, not rob the places but the places with the girls with the rob attitude.

I think we all know that a boycott would never work. But if you really think you have numbers, you should instead hit the rob places one at a time. If you could take up most of the tables somehow, you could ask for the house pupus, not buy any drinks forthe girls, do it on a friday night, and nurse your drinks.

I do enjoy hanging at the bars as it can be quite entertaining. Spend a little to get to know the girls, then they start to pick your brain to learn more about investments & business opportunities. You turn the tables as you have something they want. They start talking about themselves and other girls and it is good stuff to remember as information is a powerful tool. Leave them hanging because you have something they want.[/QUOTE]

Belut Boy
02-01-10, 00:19
2) The guy that never had friends in school, and now feels the need be popular.
Hey! I'm #2! j/k.
Actually I dislike all those guys you mentioned. It makes the rest of us look like cheap asses while these douches are dropping $20's like a bad habit.

Chajiman
02-01-10, 01:31
Was at Ala Moana Center, 3pm, Oh my, I saw a few of the ROb's with no make up, 1. Nicole, with the mole on chin, ugly, looks older, was with her husband, the one she says shes not married, she use to strip at camelot in the room, she may be going back to juns new name bar, Splash, aka mayas, 2. Saw ROB sue, with no make up, she gave me the stink eye, ha ha, was with a fool, short dorky guy, I seen some that work in the bars, but I do not know there names, they ware baseball hats and sun glasses, shopping with there sugar daddies, or there fools. Some are sure ugly in the sunlight, they look good in the dark, with all that makeup.

Anyway jun mamas back soon at her bar, called Splash, can not waite to see all the ugly old dogs from kalihi, and all the ROB's that say they are not married, or have a boyfriend.

More reports soon.

Warburton 0263
02-01-10, 01:39
I think your head gets pretty messed up when you spend the night chasing kbg pussy and end the night doing an amp girl. At some
point, I would think chasing the kbg pussy becomes a permanent part of the routine ...... a very expensive part.

The usual sequece of events seem to be KB, SC, AMP which spirals the spending frenzy. Try reversing the sequence and start with AMP then the urge to chase the $$ KBG pussy is less.

Aflack
02-01-10, 03:48
Any suggestions for a KB in the Kapiolani area to watch the Super Bowl this Sunday, Feb. 07? Decent bar service, sexy daytime bartender (MILF is OK), pupus? If game is junk then can watch the bartender(s). Am I asking for too much?

I'm still in boycott mode until Feb. 06; maybe longer until a positive change is noticed in the KBs regarding decent customer service. The other BS they do is considered par for the course and avoidable.

FYI, Evergreen lounge signage advertising $2. 00 beer from 8-12 midnight, Feb. 01, 02, 03.

Da Game
02-01-10, 22:41
Anybody know the name of the KBG working at Jun Mama's newest venture Club Splash? She has highlighted hair, tanned and tatted on one arm and looks to be 30ish. Is she a player and/or wallet slayer?

Jimmiedean
02-02-10, 06:36
Any suggestions for a KB in the Kapiolani area to watch the Super Bowl this Sunday, Feb. 07? Decent bar service, sexy daytime bartender (MILF is OK), pupus? If game is junk then can watch the bartender(s). Am I asking for too much?

I'm still in boycott mode until Feb. 06; maybe longer until a positive change is noticed in the KBs regarding decent customer service. The other BS they do is considered par for the course and avoidable.

FYI, Evergreen lounge signage advertising $2. 00 beer from 8-12 midnight, Feb. 01, 02, 03.

I hear they're selling tickets for Princess Palace. They supposed to have food and cheap beer during the game. It's Korean owned. Don't know if that's what you want, but a suggestion

Captin Crunch
02-02-10, 06:51
Passed by 1 to Go Mon nite around 1030pm and the parking lot was empty. Is it becuz it's after xmas, superbowl, tax time, or boycott?

Chajiman
02-02-10, 21:08
Club one to go; We saw ROB nicole, mole on chin, there, she always telling lies, we were in the booth next to her, and she was telling the customer, I'am not married, Well she was cleaning out the guy, the ROB type of service, but the fun thing was, the guy pulled out her tit, she got mad, and put her tit back, this must be a monger, he told her, I buy you drinks, in the back booth, she said OK, as time went by, and so did his money, we hope he got a happy ending, after the money he spent, She's been around along time, and most of the time she is full of shit, and lies. She's not worth it.

Un Holy
02-03-10, 11:48
Has anyone done her lately? She appears to go all out and sometimes asks if you would like to date her outside. She got a pretty good bod and is good amp material.

Iliketowatch
02-03-10, 21:13
Seen Yujin from camelot at crystal palace. wonder if she's working there or just on scouting mission.

Un Holy
02-03-10, 23:40
I think she been charging $$$$$ lately.

But why when you can see Kelly or Hana or Skye or Miky all more pro than her.

Some guys at da bar just dont learn.

Aflack
02-04-10, 01:34
Getting close to SBowl and will boycott any bar I happen to see the game (don't know which one at this time). Will boycott by not buying the KBGs nekohanas; going leave tip for service and food, if any, and accordingly.

Hopefully, the KB I go to will have nice kind wahines to watch instead of just the game. Window shop only; ainokea they no like.

Zzzzzzz
02-04-10, 16:28
Has anyone done her lately? She appears to go all out and sometimes asks if you would like to date her outside. She got a pretty good bod and is good amp material.Brah, Sasha was hammered the other night. She has no reservations about FK, titty play, and god knows what else. My buddy that sat with her looked like he was about to get raped. Hahaha.

But I agree, nice-ass body (and nice-ass ass) and good personality if you like the loud, boisterous ones. Anyone take her out yet?

CruzControl
02-05-10, 00:53
I think she been charging $$$$$ lately.

But why when you can see Kelly or Hana or Skye or Miky all more pro than her.

Some guys at da bar just dont learn.Unholy regarding Yujin

Thanks for the pricing info on Yujin.

I thought Kelly and Skye were teases but if you have price info it would be greatly appreciated.

Un Holy
02-05-10, 04:08
She plays alot. She is out to bone a make money. She does have a tight bod and knows how to use it. Very tight, yes boys I got jr in there a while ago. But she keeps wanting something and if I wanted a live in hore I would have bought one in Bangkok. She is gonnal always be single unless some stupid rich old guy wants to blow all his cash on a cheap hore.

Amptor
02-05-10, 15:18
I understand there is a big boycott on KBs here. I want to help boycott (and save money) but where can a lonely mainland monger go to watch the game and have some scenery to play with? Are there Thai or Viet bars (or even better JBars) that are not on the boycott list? How much does one expect to drop at these place$? After, I intend to visit Sakura or VIP and take a spinner for a ride (thanks for the help on choosing where to go!). But need a spot to watch the big game. Thank you!

Belut Boy
02-05-10, 23:34
Went in last night just for 2 beers. I think LC was there. He was asking for LC cards and time cards. Mama was yelling up a storm. I think she got fined for violating new "regulations". I don't blame her for being pissed. If they had let her know, she would have made sure everything was correct (at least I think). It's just the government trying to close the budget gap.

BTW, did you guys know Greg Hammer is a chairman of the Liquor Commission?

Hiloboy
02-06-10, 00:10
Went to Kools yesterday afternoon and I must admit that the quality of girls have gone down a lot. Play is still available but the girls are in there 40s and 50s, a little to old for me.

Kim Chee Kane
02-06-10, 01:10
Sasha. A name that I haven't heard for sometime. I'm assuming that this is the same one that used to be at Casino but now is at Camelots. I heard that she looks better now than before.

I haven't been to the kbars in a long time. I wonder if its worth spending some dough instead of getting massages.

Hmmm.

I wonder what ever happen to Jaime. She was a nice one. Wonder if she is still here or she's back in LA.

Has anyone done her lately? She appears to go all out and sometimes asks if you would like to date her outside. She got a pretty good bod and is good amp material.

Blacks
02-06-10, 06:09
Went to Kools yesterday afternoon and I must admit that the quality of girls have gone down a lot. Play is still available but the girls are in there 40s and 50s, a little to old for me.More like 50's and 60"s!!!!

Aflack
02-06-10, 12:36
Anybody willing to share their game fun prediction(s)? Current odds and perhaps the O/U with short comment for your pick? My personal claims:

Game: Saints (+odds); no halftime pick since going for the udog. Bet against the league MVP (Peyton), they say.
O/U: Under (odds); halftime and game.
Coin Toss: Tails.
First to Score: Saints (field goal).
Last to Score: Saints (run).
Nekohanas: None; KBGs who like me: None. Boycott: On.

Might be in Kallihi for first half and move to Kapiolani for second. Thanks for your predictions, if any, and good luck to all.

CheapCharlie
02-06-10, 18:27
Went to Kools yesterday afternoon and I must admit that the quality of girls have gone down a lot. Play is still available but the girls are in there 40s and 50s, a little to old for me.
The so called quality of "girls" was always like that,old and skanky.You missed out when they were a little younger and better looking, when they were at the old location.

Da Game
02-06-10, 19:58
I'm on the Saints, too. Looking at New Orleans 4Q +.5, longest FG under 43 and Brees MVP.

Un Holy
02-07-10, 00:38
I used to sit and watch a game there, drink my beer and get a BBBJCIM at the same time. $60

Aflack
02-07-10, 12:03
There is no boycott list as far as I know. I've named Butterfly, D'Amour, Casino, etc., as personal shitty-ass selections based on service and customer relations (Butterfly #1, D'Amour #2 shits); others have named Kalihi bars as well.

KBs and KBGs are all on my shitty-ass bar list and boycotted (no nekohanas). My personal boycott was to have ended Sat., 02/06, but I have extended it due to:

1. More money in my pocket, cash. Feels good.

2. If they want "ton", have to have service. I'm not being an ass about it, though. I leave the fn place if I think it's junk (used to just stay and wait like one good local boy). Feels good.

3. They know now that I leave good tip for good service. One fn BG told another that I'm CCharlie so no need give nothing (the c**t is now gone); now they know that I spend for what I get. Feels good.

4. They respect you for intelligent, generously reasonable spending and think shit about the customers who just throw the ton away (they talk). Feels good.

5. If it's all about respect then it's all G.

Iliketowatch
02-07-10, 15:47
There is no boycott list as far as I know. I've named Butterfly, D'Amour, Casino, etc., as personal shitty-ass selections based on service and customer relations (Butterfly #1, D'Amour #2 shits); others have named Kalihi bars as well.

KBs and KBGs are all on my shitty-ass bar list and boycotted (no nekohanas). My personal boycott was to have ended Sat., 02/06, but I have extended it due to:

1. More money in my pocket, cash. Feels good.

2. If they want "ton", have to have service. I'm not being an ass about it, though. I leave the fn place if I think it's junk (used to just stay and wait like one good local boy). Feels good.

3. They know now that I leave good tip for good service. One fn BG told another that I'm CCharlie so no need give nothing (the c**t is now gone); now they know that I spend for what I get. Feels good.

4. They respect you for intelligent, generously reasonable spending and think shit about the customers who just throw the ton away (they talk). Feels good.

5. If it's all about respect then it's all G.

You know what they talk about the most? They say, "he might stay away for a while or not spend for a while, BUT, he'll be back". The reason he comes to a kbg is because he so lonely and wants the attention or sex, so he'll be back, just watch. And they are right. Lesson. They know you, more than you know them. You win the battle, but lose the war. When you walk in the door, you have already shown your hand. They know why you are there. Going all in on the river trying for an inside straight.

Aflack
02-07-10, 16:27

You know what they talk about the most? They say, "he might stay away for a while or not spend for a while, BUT, he'll be back". The reason he comes to a kbg is because he so lonely and wants the attention or sex, so he'll be back, just watch. And they are right. Lesson. They know you, more than you know them. You win the battle, but lose the war. When you walk in the door, you have already shown your hand. They know why you are there. Going all in on the river trying for an inside straight.Very insightful and tragically true, just llike:

1. The gambler who loses everything and still plays the penny slots.

2. The guy who has his "last" cigarette before quitting.

3. An alcoholic going to the bar "just to relax".

4. A KBG getting married and not going work in the bar anymore.

5. Believing the KBG that you're smart, handsome, and the best.

6. Thinking the KBGs don't know why you're there.

7. Believing that their Oscar-winning performances are real.

Customers and KBGs alike go all-in for money and sex; nothing new. Play with what you're dealt and strategize. Main thing: Protect your hand and F them.

Hiloboy
02-08-10, 01:41
Anybody willing to share their game fun prediction(s)? Current odds and perhaps the O/U with short comment for your pick? My personal claims:

Game: Saints (+odds); no halftime pick since going for the udog. Bet against the league MVP (Peyton), they say.
O/U: Under (odds); halftime and game.
Coin Toss: Tails.
First to Score: Saints (field goal).
Last to Score: Saints (run).
Nekohanas: None; KBGs who like me: None. Boycott: On.

Might be in Kallihi for first half and move to Kapiolani for second. Thanks for your predictions, if any, and good luck to all.Congratulations on your Super Bowl winnings! Looking forward to your reports since you have some extra cash.

Chajiman
02-08-10, 05:47
Made the rounds, checked out the snakes at Cumalot, moved over to Splash, Jun mama took over, some eye candy, But to top off the night, went to Butterfly, and saw ROB sue, get rejected, she was pissed, must have been one of you mongers, she walked away from the guy in a huff, then she went to the bar, and went customer to customer asking for a drink, wow she is not human, when she gets rejected, she got an old guy to buy a drink at the bar; seen some ole left overs ROBs from the past.

Hello Kitty
02-08-10, 14:14
Check out Butterfly after work. Didn't care to be there but my friend pay for my beer. I guess my friend wanted to see if his green card bride is working that night. Boycott was still on and my friend don't know about it but I know his a tight ass. He paid for my drink and left 1 dollar. Next went to Casino. Oh mama really can talk, she said Hi to me. Got curry from the guy working at the bar. Next we check out Maya's. Was kind of busy and no place to sit. A worker saw me and got us a seat. Had our school lunch and a beer and we left. Went to meet my other friends in Kallihi. CK was slow had a beer then went to 1st Time and was kind of busy. One to Go was slow. By 12:00 had only 5 customer most of the girls went home. I guess most customer was at Chocolate.

Iliketowatch
02-08-10, 14:56
Very insightful and tragically true, just llike:

1. The gambler who loses everything and still plays the penny slots.

2. The guy who has his "last" cigarette before quitting.

3. An alcoholic going to the bar "just to relax".

4. A KBG getting married and not going work in the bar anymore.

5. Believing the KBG that you're smart, handsome, and the best.

6. Thinking the KBGs don't know why you're there.

7. Believing that their Oscar-winning performances are real.

Customers and KBGs alike go all-in for money and sex; nothing new. Play with what you're dealt and strategize. Main thing: Protect your hand and F them.

It's OK to go to the bars, just remember where you are and who you are dealing with. There are a lot more chumps out there willing to buy drinks for entertainment than there are score mongers like us. Our kryponite is the affects of achohol mixed with hormones.

Un Holy
02-09-10, 00:36
You go boys!

I wish we could tie them all up and fuckem in the ass one by one.

Why not!,, they have done it to us guys for many years.

Col Chuck
02-09-10, 06:59
I am digging this boycott, aft , mama both asking what's up. I tell them straight that service sucks and I ain't spending sh** on them until they treat me with respect and service appropriate to someone spending like I do... f all the Korean women working to make money and never put out

Primal Needs
02-09-10, 08:52
I went around Kalihi, and everything was dead because it's post-Superbowl.

I thought that would make it easier to catch Kyong or something else decent at Kools, but no dice. Only the Mama and that bartender who had too many plastic surgeries.

Every place I went, the bartenders asked if it's dead everywhere else.
It was like Groundhog day.

Maybe somebody posted about this already but the one closest to the McDonald's (I think it was last called Miami) got leased to someone else. It's now called Club Iris. Too dead in there to see the talent lineup, but the bartender was a cute chubby K-girl. She was nice - I'd do her!

Sorry, no real action to report here. Had to get my jollies at an AMP.

Posting in that thread after this,
Primal Needs

CheapCharlie
02-09-10, 10:06

I thought that would make it easier to catch Kyong or something else decent at Kools, but no dice. Only the Mama and that bartender who had too many plastic surgeries.

Maybe somebody posted about this already but the one closest to the McDonald's (I think it was last called Miami) got leased to someone else. It's now called Club Iris. Too dead in there to see the talent lineup, but the bartender was a cute chubby K-girl. She was nice - I'd do her!

Primal Needs
Didn't someone post that Kyong went to Korea? What about Sunny,is she still there? Haven't been to Kools in a while,way better looking women in the Kapiolani/Keeaumoku bars.

Pursuer
02-09-10, 16:02

Primal NeedsYes, I cruised by several Kalihi bars last night. They were all very slow, with just a few customers in each place. All in the WSC were dead; Cleo and Safari were dead. Best of all, onetogo was really slow, but still had PL's buying hos drinks.

Now is the time to stick to your guns and don't buy any hos any drinks. They will surely feel it; may force some to the AMPs, where we can fuck them instead of being fucked by them.

Primal, that chubby bartender at Iris is a ROB. She is only part time bartender, but full time NPOH (No Put Out Ho).

Iliketowatch
02-09-10, 18:38
Anyone know where Yuri the bartender went? Didn't see her for a while, even when I stuck my head in superbowl sunday. I miss taking her to the back booth on her non-bartending days and getter her drunk. Nice titty and p***y play. Love to hear her moan when I rub the magic button. Hope she didn't quit the bar scene. She was my warm-up act for the Amps.

Niner Whiner
02-09-10, 19:44
Aloha bruddahs,

So my friend told me about Club Reno.

In Kalihi.

I said uh-oh. But he said wait.

Not your typical Kalihi bar.

Lots of young local girls. A couple of haole looking girls too.

Good place to eat (they give a lot) and drink, talk story, and have some play. No pressure about "buy-me" drinkies with these girls.

Good place to hang out.

Will be back.

But then the itch to go to town was overwhelming.

Went to T-Time and sat around having a couple beers with my friend.

Talked some shit with Ashley. She always fun, especially when she drunk.

Noticed that Maya took over the place.

Saw some eye candy, but mostly older girls.

So then we went to Camelot to see what's up.

Had a few more beers and shots of Jacks.

Was slow night, so me and my friend bought a couple of "good luck" drinks for Jae and Migi at the bar.

Migi looked alright, but damn, Jae is smoking hot.

Anyone got the 411 on Jae and Migi at Camelot?

Stay safe, my bruddahs.

The Niner Whiner

Xphile808
02-09-10, 21:10
Didn't someone post that Kyong went to Korea? What about Sunny,is she still there? Haven't been to Kools in a while,way better looking women in the Kapiolani/Keeaumoku bars.

I was told that Kyong should be back this week. Stopped by a couple of times to see Sunny but the mama and bartender tell me that I drop by too late. Seems that the girls are going home earlier since it's so slow nowdays. That sucks since I like to make Kools my last stop on the way home.

Memahu
02-10-10, 03:11
Anyone know where Yuri the bartender went? Didn't see her for a while, even when I stuck my head in superbowl sunday. I miss taking her to the back booth on her non-bartending days and getter her drunk.

Is this the same Yuri who used to be a stripper and then an owner of a strip club on Kona St. a while back? I think the last time I saw her she was a hostess at Club By Me. There was a photograph of her with her small dog for the club's newspaper ad.

Jap Boy
02-10-10, 05:33
Aloha bruddahs,

So my friend told me about Club Reno.

In Kalihi.

I said uh-oh. But he said wait.

Not your typical Kalihi bar.

Lots of young local girls. A couple of haole looking girls too.

Good place to eat (they give a lot) and drink, talk story, and have some play. No pressure about "buy-me" drinkies with these girls.

Good place to hang out.

Will be back.

But then the itch to go to town was overwhelming.

Went to T-Time and sat around having a couple beers with my friend.

Talked some shit with Ashley. She always fun, especially when she drunk.

Noticed that Maya took over the place.

Saw some eye candy, but mostly older girls.

So then we went to Camelot to see what's up.

Had a few more beers and shots of Jacks.

Was slow night, so me and my friend bought a couple of "good luck" drinks for Jae and Migi at the bar.

Migi looked alright, but damn, Jae is smoking hot.

Anyone got the 411 on Jae and Migi at Camelot?

Stay safe, my bruddahs.

The Niner Whiner
I thought it was just like a sports bar? I can't imagine young local girls "playing" Most times the local girls just are eye candy and just hang out and make friends so guys buy them drinks because they know them. Am I wrong? Anyone got info on this?

Primal Needs
02-10-10, 06:27
Haven't been to Kools in a while,way better looking women in the Kapiolani/Keeaumoku bars.

Oh, no question. But I wasn't going for looks, just discount BJ.

Primal Needs (with no funds to satisfy them)

Primal Needs
02-10-10, 06:31
Primal, that chubby bartender at Iris is a ROB. She is only part time bartender, but full time NPOH (No Put Out Ho).

You know, I kinda sensed that. She had a smooth-talking kind of way about her. Confident, but no horny vibe. That's a red flag to me.

Primal

Primal Needs
02-10-10, 06:37
the mama and bartender tell me that I drop by too late. Seems that the girls are going home earlier since it's so slow nowdays. That sucks since I like to make Kools my last stop on the way home.

Yeah, that sucks. I usually just drink and look, at other places, and cap off the night at a sure thing like Kools or an AMP. I can understand, though.

Primal

John Ross
02-10-10, 06:46
As previously reported, Kalihi is dead! Kapiolani was also slow as the girls asked me about the other bars and I told them, there were customers, but they weren't really spending.

Hinode
02-10-10, 08:26

Braddahs CC & Primal Needs,

We should make like birds & get the flock out of...

Seriously, need we talk about Kools & its minions?

You and I both know what we are referring to.

Help me find a new K & S, they dont' have to be young, but if they put out BB like da old K & S, let me know...we should get together to start that boycott. I have like 33 PMs, I gotta filter through them all ...after post SB + taxes + dreadful economy + times are hard.

I've learned lots from your posts, and I appreciate your insight. But I think its time to move on from the old school...personally I am willing to learn new school pussy but still be cheap vs. the ROBs...PM if you like hang one night

Peace
H

CheapCharlie
02-10-10, 09:50
I was riding my bike one saturday and just happened to pass by Reno. Saw about 5 young looking hos hanging outside the kitchen door. Was sure that Reno was a hostess bar. So asked a co-worker about Reno,told me was not a KB;but more of a night club. I'm just like the other previous posters,confused. Just what the hell is Reno anyway?

CheapCharlie
02-10-10, 09:55
Braddahs CC & Primal Needs,

We should make like birds & get the flock out of...

Seriously, need we talk about Kools & its minions?

You and I both know what we are referring to.

Help me find a new K & S, they dont' have to be young, but if they put out BB like da old K & S, let me know...we should get together to start that boycott. I have like 33 PMs, I gotta filter through them all ...after post SB + taxes + dreadful economy + times are hard.

I've learned lots from your posts, and I appreciate your insight. But I think its time to move on from the old school...personally I am willing to learn new school pussy but still be cheap vs. the ROBs...PM if you like hang one night

Peace
H
Braddah Hinode,wow I nevah know Kyong did BB before. I read one of your older posts and you posted,that she when tell you"you fucken crazy" when you when suggest going BB.I know Sunny used to do BB,but are you sure Kyong did that too?

Magnod
02-10-10, 12:32
Braddah Hinode,wow I nevah know Kyong did BB before. I read one of your older posts and you posted,that she when tell you"you fucken crazy" when you when suggest going BB.I know Sunny used to do BB,but are you sure Kyong did that too?

She used to BBBJ that's all I got from her. Plus she'd put that little finger condom on my hand so I could FIV while she BBBJ'd me.

Iliketowatch
02-10-10, 15:30
Is this the same Yuri who used to be a stripper and then an owner of a strip club on Kona St. a while back? I think the last time I saw her she was a hostess at Club By Me. There was a photograph of her with her small dog for the club's newspaper ad.

No, she was never a strippa. She is the famous Ashley's bartend partner on Monday's and Tuesday's. If she wants to party, just tell her to meet you at napa's after. I'll get her drunk there and maul her. She won't go home with you, but, like I said before, she is not a giver, just a receiver. So if you like exploring the goods, she's enjoys getting pleasured when she's drunk. Love a drunken "O" at the table. Gets me hot, then I just pop into an Amp.

Aflack
02-11-10, 01:45
Are there any mature KBGs worth ogling? Still in boycott mode so only for viewing (day/eve suggestions are welcome and appreciated). I think that older KBGs in good shape are sexier (45-55 yo) than the younger ones who are not and are just as dangerous.

Thanks in advance.

Vector56
02-11-10, 03:09
Yuri left the islands to the motherland on vacation during Maya's transition. She didn't quit, will be back soon.

No, she was never a strippa. She is the famous Ashley's bartend partner on Monday's and Tuesday's. If she wants to party, just tell her to meet you at napa's after. I'll get her drunk there and maul her. She won't go home with you, but, like I said before, she is not a giver, just a receiver. So if you like exploring the goods, she's enjoys getting pleasured when she's drunk. Love a drunken "O" at the table. Gets me hot, then I just pop into an Amp.

StripedFashion
02-13-10, 12:39
Hey fellas,

You know anything about a lingerie party tonight at the CK Lounge? I went to something like it last October at Kapalama Lounge (it was a contest not party) and that was hella fun. Had CHOKE hotties, all laced up. Hope tonight's gonna have some foiyne ones too. Just wasn't sure what to expect.

Party starts at 7pm. Not sure the door charge, as my friend got me a pre-sale ticket.

Bob #2
02-14-10, 04:59
Hey fellas,

You know anything about a lingerie party tonight at the CK Lounge? I went to something like it last October at Kapalama Lounge (it was a contest not party) and that was hella fun. Had CHOKE hotties, all laced up. Hope tonight's going to have some foiyne ones too. Just wasn't sure what to expect.

Party starts at 7pm. Not sure the door charge, as my friend got me a pre-sale ticket.I'm holding firm with the boycott. No presale tix for me. Went to evergreen earlier dis week and had couple drinks. Vultures desended on me but I fought dem off with my heinekin. Boycott must be working because even the ones that usually ignore me were coming by to smile and say Hi. Stand firm boys! Keep up the good work.

Peace out.

StripedFashion
02-14-10, 14:59
I'm holding firm with the boycott. No presale tix for me. Went to evergreen earlier dis week and had couple drinks. Vultures desended on me but I fought dem off with my heinekin. Boycott must be working because even the ones that usually ignore me were coming by to smile and say Hi. Stand firm boys! Keep up the good work.

Peace out.It wasn't really what I expected to be honest. It was pretty much one go-go dancer shaking her booty the whole time. She was foiyne-ahzz-hell of course but was there with her butchie girlfriend who MC'ed the event (who is also very pretty and has a nice, sexy-raspy voice. just too boy'ish). Dancer's name is Shaeja. Those in the strip/k-bar scene have probably seen that name on flyers before. Some of the other girls were also in lace, esp their young bartender Shar, who is also pretty hot. In all, $10 could have been spent better elsewhere.

Know what you mean by vultures, dude. I went to three different K bars (CK, Soo Mi and Cleopatra) last night with my friends and since I'm staying off the sauce for now, the vultures were all making fun of me for only drinking water. Usually unheard of, cause I'm one of the biggest drunks I know.

*update* SO! brother Suckondis was there watching the go-go dancer too, huh? Makes me wonder if you were in with the crew I was with or sitting at a booth nearby. Not that it matters, probably better we keep it that way anyway :)

Suckondis
02-14-10, 15:15
Hey fellas,

You know anything about a lingerie party tonight at the CK Lounge? I went to something like it last October at Kapalama Lounge (it was a contest not party) and that was hella fun. Had CHOKE hotties, all laced up. Hope tonight's going to have some foiyne ones too. Just wasn't sure what to expect.

Party starts at 7pm. Not sure the door charge, as my friend got me a pre-sale ticket.For those who thought about going but didn't. You didn't miss anything. The only decent thing I saw was the go-go dancer. Of course, MS said to stay because more girls were coming. I think most of us have heard that one before.

Col Chuck
02-14-10, 21:49
Yup sticking to it like flies on sh*@

Hey fellas,

You know anything about a lingerie party tonight at the CK Lounge? I went to something like it last October at Kapalama Lounge (it was a contest not party) and that was hella fun. Had CHOKE hotties, all laced up. Hope tonight's gonna have some foiyne ones too. Just wasn't sure what to expect.

Party starts at 7pm. Not sure the door charge, as my friend got me a pre-sale ticket.

Aflack
02-14-10, 22:15
Was at Evergreen on Sat. Local guys no seem to be spending; only two FOB, older J guys were buying drinks. They was attacking the two daytime bartenders. F them.

One KBG veteran I was talking to said 90% of customers chasing the BGs to F and split; <10% are not. She said that, "You know how protect yourself; some guys don't". I ain't perfect. Whatever. You buggahs next, anyway.

Can tell a lot of the girls are hurting so keep up the good work so that it will be a brighter day for the customers (like how supposed to be).

And for the JFOBs out there: Oi, bakayaro, atama o tsukatte okure. Kono bar onna no manko ga hotondo kusatteru. Yaroo!

Aflack
02-14-10, 23:01
Yup sticking to it like flies on sh*atNot the FOBs, retirees, nerds, and dumbasses buying nekohanas; they must think they real handsome, smart, and 'the bestest' right now.

BTW, I when broke down and bought one drink at a Vbar to remember what the cat feel like and have since regained my composure. Please. Forgive my imperfect self. Hahaaaa!

No Valentine's Day nekohanas, too. Dbl. Hahaaaa!

("I Shot the Sheriff", Eric Clapton)

Chorus:
I broke the boycott
but I nevah broke the chaji-i
I broke the boycott
and I used it to a great degree.

All the bar girls starting hating me
for what, I don't know why.
All I did was no buy drinks
and they snobbed and shot me down.
they snobbed and shot me down.
I say...

Xphile808
02-14-10, 23:25
Stopped by Kools a couple nights ago. Mama brought Sunny over for me. Don't know who else was working since everyone was in the back of the bar playing on those machines. Sunny mentioned that Kyong hasn't come back from vacation yet. Bought mama and Sunny a drink then enjoyed some extra curricular activities (bbbj, cfs). Total damage $.40.

I hope my little escapde doesn't hurt the boycott that is going on. I've never had issues with Kools/London Hub girls, although I am leery of some of the new girls there.

Chajiman
02-15-10, 00:16
Butterfly, Rip off sue was playing valentines, she was the only one with a cape, of some sorts, and shorts, she was sucking the money from another fool, we found out that the girls get a bonus, for most drinks, sue is number one, She told one of the girls that she will be a bar owner one day, and we know she is basicly running butterfly, because the owner Tijuana is a dumbass, sue tells her what kind of theme night to bring in customers, oops, I mean victims, for sue to suck there money dry, ha ha Also stopped by cumalot, my buddy, speaks korean, so he tells me what the girls are talking about, it is so much fun, The ROBs are pissed off because customers are not buying them drinks fast enough, they use the shot glass of water, one ROB, across from us, drank her drink before she sat down, and asked for another one, If you only know what these girls think of you, and what they are saying, you will never go to a korean bar, anymore. They say things like how stupid customers are in hawaii, easy money, they play dumb, and we try to help them, etc. The theme for butterfly, is on wedesday feb. 17th, Rip off sue will be there, attacking.

Chajiman
02-15-10, 00:35
Club splash; stopped by, and did not see anything, but we did see 2 of the largest korean bar girls ever, one had the large tits and a big ass, and tall, the other girl looks like a mahu, and could play middle guard for UH, they are big, and watch, if you sit with them, and don't buy a drink. They will kick your ass, and please do not go in there drunk, because you might think they are good looking and take one of them home, watch out one might have a bigger dick than yours, and will fuck you instead. And that name Splash, is right, if one of the girls fall on you, it will be a splash. Or smash; help me!

Aflack
02-15-10, 02:10
Butterfly owner Tijuana is a dumbass, sue tells her what kind of theme night to bring in customers, oops, I mean victims, for sue to suck there money dry, ha ha Buttfly owner TShit is as referenced.

A wonderful gem of a woman; wishing her the best of all to come (around).

Iliketowatch
02-15-10, 15:02
When to "new" Maya's and Casino. These two bars were pumping. Got sick watching all the chumps buying the girls drinks and giving them valentine flowers. Even saw a guy who baked goodies for the girls. What's up with that? These two bars seemed to have to most "typical" asian mid-life crisis and retiree customers. You don't see too much of the loner, solo, stalking, alpha dog sex addicts here. The boycott would never work is these bars. Anybody see the report on discovery channel about women who stay in abusive relationships, and end up getting killed? Psychologist say they are the submissive personality type women. They seek out the male who is dominant, thinking dominance/abuse means love. Sounds like anyone we know? Like most of the guys in the kb's! These guys are the submissive one's just gobbling up all the abuse, waiting to get their wallets killed. To you, an empty wallet in the morning means she spent a lot of time with you the night before. What's wrong with you guys? Never shot my load just because a girl put her arm around my shoulder, maybe you gotta teach me how you get off that way. These shoe were made for walking, and these girls were made for f**king.

John Ross
02-15-10, 16:40
And that is why KBgirls come from all over the world to work in Hawaii. Because local braddahs are easy prey. They say that Hawaii guys are dumb, gullible, overly generous, etc. It's been said on this forum and I've heard it straight from the ROB's mouth. It's sad that the ROBs take advantage of the aloha spirit in the islands.
Local guys are more tolerant than mainlanders due to our cultural background. So they will also put up with more crap and be more quiet about things. However, lots of girls also respect you when you put them in their place. After you do that, it is smooth sailing. I would analogize it to breaking in a bucking bronco or wild stallion. Once done, they are docile.

I do not mean putting them in their place by denigrating them. Instead, do it with tact. I tell them I know the game very well and if they keep pushing for drinks I won't be around. Surprisingly, it works if they like you and they will usually not ask for drinks. They will just sit there and talk/sit still until you make the offer. This works with one of the ROBs others have talked about. YMMV.

Aflack
02-15-10, 18:42
Got sick watching all the chumps buying the girls drinks and giving them valentine flowers. Even saw a guy who baked goodies for the girls. What's up with that? These two bars seemed to have to most "typical" asian mid-life crisis and retiree customers. The boycott would never work is these bars. These guys are the submissive one's just gobbling up all the abuse, waiting to get their wallets killed. How cute! Must have been an evening of endless smiles, bliss, and money...for the KBGs. I guess they have already established dominance in their own sphere.

Let's take it back. Boycott.

Chajiman
02-15-10, 22:59
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks against other forum members will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next personal attack via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

Un Holy
02-16-10, 06:03
Well another Valentines has past and the hoes have again used and abused the boys. But they asked for it. Why even go to the KB on Valentines?, its like going to a casino with zero percent of winning. Play all you want and get nothing in return.

Eat in moderation, gamble in moderation, and buy one or two and thats it.

Brother Hinode is his own man and can do whateva. So can the rest of you. But the rookies should at least show a little respect to the seniors.

I know how Hinode feels.

Dasearch
02-16-10, 16:26
Wow, been real busy, seeing a Vietnamese ex bar girl and a Japanese one so have not been around checking out the website. But I finally go around last night to several places, was a little drunk, and I see RIP Kapalua everywhere in several of the bars, in the bathroom etc. I guess there is a big fan club! Anyways, have fun everyone!

Suckondis
02-17-10, 03:41
Local guys are more tolerant than mainlanders due to our cultural background. So they will also put up with more crap and be more quiet about things. However, lots of girls also respect you when you put them in their place. After you do that, it is smooth sailing. I would analogize it to breaking in a bucking bronco or wild stallion. Once done, they are docile.

I do not mean putting them in their place by denigrating them. Instead, do it with tact. I tell them I know the game very well and if they keep pushing for drinks I won't be around. Surprisingly, it works if they like you and they will usually not ask for drinks. They will just sit there and talk/sit still until you make the offer. This works with one of the ROBs others have talked about. YMMV.I totally agree with what is being said here. I had to do it a few times and the girls actually respect you for speaking up.

John Ross
02-17-10, 07:42
Tax time is upon us and the bars are dead, even the typically busy Kapiolani bars like Camelot, Casino and New Mayas!

Admin
02-17-10, 12:30
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting several antagonistic posts by Chajiman, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Captin Crunch
02-17-10, 14:25
Thanks Jackson for the cleanup.
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting several antagonistic posts by Chajiman, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Chajiman
02-18-10, 21:10
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because I do not allow "Goodbye Forever" posts in the forum, generally because these posts amount to nothing other than a public "Kiss Off" from Serial Antagonists who are trying to stir up one final round of trouble before they switch to another alias.

Thanks!

Iliketowatch
02-19-10, 14:54
I have to laugh at myself. When I was in college, I dated a psy. major for 2 years. I used to listen to a lot of talk radio. She always told me, people who listen and call in, are all attention deprived. They need to be heard. They need to be "someone". Sounds familiar? Bar guy central. She pegged me. Anonymity is key to their ego. These guys would probably go a far as to change their internet provider to hide their IP address and start posting again. Other members say just don't read the posts from loggers that you don't like, but easier said than done. You'll look out of curiosity. Curiosity is part of why we go to these bars.
Back to the bars. Thanks to everyone who answered my Yuri question. She's back. I'm happy. Need to get my fingers wet again. I know she has a bf, but I not looking for a gf, just a turn-on girl before I hit the AMPs. She says she doesn't even have sex with him, he's just a convenient friend who gives her cash without having to work for it. What's up with having a gf and not having sex? Maybe that's why she's so horny when she gets drunk. Yuna the tall gal at Maya's was looking hot the other nite. Love her legs.

Dasearch
02-19-10, 15:41
Was there the other night a little drunk. I met a girl that was not busy. I say she is about 5'5" maybe about 120 lbs, tan skin with some 36C/D I forgot her name, she had short hair. Anyone got information on her? PM me.

Thanks!

Tiredguy
02-19-10, 19:18
So, is T-Time the new Maya's (girls-wise)?
Or is it the King/Keeaumoku bar (old 7 Kings location)?
(Sorry, I haven't even driven by there recently).

On "boycott" until after tax-time, so it may all change in 2 months -but just trying to keep up...

Mahalo!!

Tiantain
02-19-10, 21:27
So, is T-Time the new Maya's (girls-wise)?
Or is it the King/Keeaumoku bar (old 7 Kings location)?
(Sorry, I haven't even driven by there recently).

On "boycott" until after tax-time, so it may all change in 2 months -but just trying to keep up...

Mahalo!!
T-Time is the new Maya's.

Aflack
02-20-10, 10:57
There are obvious reasons why the bars are slow, but man, it is really slow-slow. Still in boycott mode and somewhat treated as the Invisible Man (remember the TV show?) yet receiving better service than before the boycott (pupu, attitude, drinky. PAD).

1. Evergreen, dayshift weekends. New bart. Jackie; former LV dealer (yeah, right); suspicious. Speaks J and J customers coming to see her. Personality is AMP-like; similar to a veteran in the 'service' business; player. MILF partner (any 411?).

2. Eve, dayshift weekends. New barts. Bebe and Leah. Bebe: tall (5-09), late 30s, all legs, face below par, traits of another ROB in the making, retard behind bar. Leah: short (5-04), tanned, late 30s, 34Cs, face on par, congenial, OK service.

3. Crys. Palace, dayshift weekends. Sue & Natalie. Best pair of barts. For PAD, IMO. They get drunk by 5P; lotta guys come see them, good pupus, good service. Sue. Like Olive Oyl, early 40s; Natalie. Like one hip-hop kind old fart, late 30s.

The above IMO.

Tiantain
02-20-10, 18:15
There are obvious reasons why the bars are slow, but man, it is really slow-slow. Still in boycott mode and somewhat treated as the Invisible Man (remember the TV show?) yet receiving better service than before the boycott (pupu, attitude, drinky. PAD).

1. Evergreen, dayshift weekends. New bart. Jackie; former LV dealer (yeah, right); suspicious. Speaks J and J customers coming to see her. Personality is AMP-like; similar to a veteran in the 'service' business; player. MILF partner (any 411?).

2. Eve, dayshift weekends. New barts. Bebe and Leah. Bebe: tall (5-09), late 30s, all legs, face below par, traits of another ROB in the making, retard behind bar. Leah: short (5-04), tanned, late 30s, 34Cs, face on par, congenial, OK service.

3. Crys. Palace, dayshift weekends. Sue & Natalie. Best pair of barts. For PAD, IMO. They get drunk by 5P; lotta guys come see them, good pupus, good service. Sue. Like Olive Oyl, early 40s; Natalie. Like one hip-hop kind old fart, late 30s.

The above IMO.
What does PAD mean, it's not listed in the abbreviations?

Backdoorflush
02-20-10, 18:50
There are obvious reasons why the bars are slow, but man, it is really slow-slow. Still in boycott mode and somewhat treated as the Invisible Man (remember the TV show?) yet receiving better service than before the boycott (pupu, attitude, drinky. PAD).Tax season is always pretty slow for the bars. Guess all the mongers out there are getting ready to get them selves bent over by Uncle Sam!

Dasearch
02-20-10, 18:56
What does PAD mean, it's not listed in the abbreviations?Jackie used to work at the same Kalihi bar as 808hostess did. Always work and all business. I do not think she goes out with customers at all!

Good luck!

Memahu
02-20-10, 19:16
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because I do not allow "Goodbye Forever" posts in the forum, generally because these posts amount to nothing other than a public "Kiss Off" from Serial Antagonists who are trying to stir up one final round of trouble before they switch to another alias.

Thanks!

Please don't get all habut Chajiman, because of one strike. There's still a lot of pitches you can take. Your past posts were informative.

Magnod
02-20-10, 20:43
What does PAD mean, it's not listed in the abbreviations?

pupu, attitude, drinky. PAD

Col Chuck
02-20-10, 22:08
Hahahahaha stopped by the other night. usual robs on duty and saw chubbette ashley with those big thighs and fat arms...she needs to hang it up..heard she has a sugar daddy...beware...on strike!!!

Iliketowatch
02-21-10, 00:23
Hahahahaha stopped by the other night. usual robs on duty and saw chubbette ashley with those big thighs and fat arms...she needs to hang it up..heard she has a sugar daddy...beware...on strike!!!

Just got of the phone with my co-worker. He's the 1st person I know of in more than 3 years to have scored kb punani. We were sitting in Mayas when a pretty well know ROB came by and asked to sit down. I said no, but my buddy said OK. She sat with us for 20 minutes then asked for a good luck drink. Yah right! Good luck drink at 11:30 pm. Well he said OK. When she went to get her drink, I said, you stupid fool. She sat with us til closing, never asking for another drink. I had a feeling she liked him. He has hair, unlike me. Well he took her home, so I thought. They actually went to a park and did it in the back seat. I'm jealous as hell. Even though he said she was more like a dead manapua than a porn star. He got some and I didn't. Just goes to show, if the bg likes you, she will approach you and not rob you. Now I might have to stay away from maya's for a while because he just wanted a one and done, and he feels she may be pursuing him for more. Don't ask me her name because she will know who I am. By the way, didn't see you there chuck.

Hinode
02-21-10, 06:08
Braddahs:

Steve09
DaMax
Vector56
JR
Cheez85

Much mahalos to your PMs regarding my request to find a legit, clean, legal, established Korean Bar, or something similar to it, that I might take my significant other or girlfriend to, to have a relaxing, chill, fun time with drinks, pupus, and maybe some music or Karaoke.

The bar "Duck Butt" actually came up several times, so I am curious to try them out one night.

I did find a nice hole in the wall place that was Korean owned IIRC, and very chill; older crowd, no troublemakers, karaoke, sports tv, mellow.

Mahalo again for the 411 and your input.

H :cool:

Hinode
02-21-10, 06:21
Braddahs:

Mogo Master
Belut Boy
Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty? LOL OK...thanks for the invite on going out to have a few at a KB for the boycott. I am still down to drink and scoff at some off of these ROBs so if you need a wingman, and just wanna put some hate in these biatches, LMK where we can set up a time/date/place. Im down to just talk shit, drink beer, eat free pupus, grumble/*****/moan/complain about our jobs, bosses, wives, exs, S/Os, amps, K/V/J/C/F/ kalakoa biatches, economy, WHATEVAHS! Lets just drink and have a good time.

Every single post I read about getting pussy and KBG/ROBs trying to hustle drinks seems like the same song and dance. Just dont go. And for those who'd like to flame me about my recent visit to Club Sandy with that terrible V girl, --yeah, I was expecting some play, but that was just poor service. Read my report there. Why else would YOU drink at a KB for in the first place? Because you want more for less, thats why. Cheaper than the 1.50 for am AMP. Thats my take of it anyway.

Contact me later, or lets plan this out before the end of March.

H

John Ross
02-21-10, 09:06
Braddahs:

Steve09
DaMax
Vector56
JR
Cheez85

Much mahalos to your PMs regarding my request to find a legit, clean, legal, established Korean Bar, or something similar to it, that I might take my significant other or girlfriend to, to have a relaxing, chill, fun time with drinks, pupus, and maybe some music or Karaoke.

The bar "Duck Butt" actually came up several times, so I am curious to try them out one night.

I did find a nice hole in the wall place that was Korean owned IIRC, and very chill; older crowd, no troublemakers, karaoke, sports tv, mellow.

Mahalo again for the 411 and your input.

H :cool:
I hope it wasn't Blue Ribbon on King Street. The owner is the lady that got run over by a school bus on Friday.

Aflack
02-21-10, 13:02
Just goes to show, if the bg likes you, she will approach you and not rob you. Now I might have to stay away from maya's for a while because he just wanted a one and done, and he feels she may be pursuing him for more. Don't ask me her name because she will know who I am. By the way, didn't see you there chuck.I rest our cases. That's the MO with all wahines; you have to catch them at the right time and be 'the one'. The wannabe Romeos who come see the KBGs only bore and disgust them because of the same old thing said and asked about their bodies, sex, boyfriends, crude language, etc. Even the ROB KGBs like somebody they can have a decent converse with.

IMO, you have to have the right combination of civility, charm, comedy, patience, and evil. No can be learned; you just have to have it.

Sports Night
02-21-10, 13:54
I was riding my bike one saturday and just happened to pass by Reno. Saw about 5 young looking hos hanging outside the kitchen door. Was sure that Reno was a hostess bar. So asked a co-worker about Reno,told me was not a KB;but more of a night club. I'm just like the other previous posters,confused. Just what the hell is Reno anyway?This is a local sports bar, small so busy. it has dart tournaments/etc. Local hostesses but no kb action. Mama does not want to get busted so no hanky panky in bar allowed, but outside action maybe. Food is good.

Iliketowatch
02-21-10, 16:14
I rest our cases. That's the MO with all wahines; you have to catch them at the right time and be 'the one'. The wannabe Romeos who come see the KBGs only bore and disgust them because of the same old thing said and asked about their bodies, sex, boyfriends, crude language, etc. Even the ROB KGBs like somebody they can have a decent converse with.

IMO, you have to have the right combination of civility, charm, comedy, patience, and evil. No can be learned; you jsut have to have it.I think I'll bust his chops in front of the work girls tomorrow and call him "Romeo" tomorrow. Let him explain to the secretaries what I mean by calling him that. Thanks for the thought so I can bust his balls at work, although I'm still jealous. He comes to the bars maybe once a month, so maybe his scarcity did have something to do with his appeal. Kinda like when we see new blood, get the hormones pumping rather than seeing the same old, same old ROB's every nite.

Dasearch
02-21-10, 16:57
This is a local sports bar, small so busy. it has dart tournaments/etc. Local hostesses but no kb action. Mama does not want to get busted so no hanky panky in bar allowed, but outside action maybe. Food is good.Yeah, I would agree. Some girls there even have boyfriends, Some have moved on to other bars. Also like every 3 months it seems there is a new batch of girls.

Suckondis
02-21-10, 17:49
Made the tour last night and there was absolutely nothing out there... Started off with Splash. Sat down, received no service, and ended up sitting at the bar. Had some nice eye candy in there and I did see the fat girls that someone mentioned earlier. Had a beer and left.

I checked out Sandy's and that was a bust as well. I heard some talk (from the Vietnamese thread) that there might be something to look at in Red Rose Lounge (formally Tres Jolies). Stepped inside and was instantly barraged by girls asking for a drink. The dancers were pretty nasty and now I know why the lights were very dim for. Left there in a hurry.

Checked out T-Time, was pretty busy, saw some nice eye candy in there, no service again and ended up leaving. I went to Butterfly and it was really slow inside. I ended up at Casino's and it was even worse.

First time, I ended up spending less than $20 for the night.

Aflack
02-21-10, 18:38
I think I'll bust his chops in front of the work girls tomorrow and call him "Romeo" tomorrow. Let him explain to the secretaries what I mean by calling him that. Thanks for the thought so I can bust his balls at work, although I'm still jealous. He comes to the bars maybe once a month, so maybe his scarcity did have something to do with his appeal. Kinda like when we see new blood, get the hormones pumping rather than seeing the same old, same old ROB's every nite.Just congratulate the buggah. But tell him it was just luck for keep him honest and for tease a little; that way your karma come around good and clean. But I think it's good to get the wahines at work yacking about why you calling him 'Romeo'. They should have a field day with that one and get all hot and bothered.

I remember our secretary asking me if I wanted to see her huge tits one day at work when nobody else was in the office. And all I did was ask her if she wanted some spaghetti for lunch. Hahaaa, never know when.

BTW, it's true the BGs like guys who no go bar too much and no buy drinks all the time. Shows them he's BF/yobo material.

Captin Crunch
02-22-10, 02:23
How's Friday?
Braddahs:

Mogo Master
Belut Boy
Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty? LOL OK...thanks for the invite on going out to have a few at a KB for the boycott. I am still down to drink and scoff at some off of these ROBs so if you need a wingman, and just wanna put some hate in these biatches, LMK where we can set up a time/date/place. Im down to just talk shit, drink beer, eat free pupus, grumble/*****/moan/complain about our jobs, bosses, wives, exs, S/Os, amps, K/V/J/C/F/ kalakoa biatches, economy, WHATEVAHS! Lets just drink and have a good time.

Every single post I read about getting pussy and KBG/ROBs trying to hustle drinks seems like the same song and dance. Just dont go. And for those who'd like to flame me about my recent visit to Club Sandy with that terrible V girl, --yeah, I was expecting some play, but that was just poor service. Read my report there. Why else would YOU drink at a KB for in the first place? Because you want more for less, thats why. Cheaper than the 1.50 for am AMP. Thats my take of it anyway.

Contact me later, or lets plan this out before the end of March.

H

Hawaii Kempo
02-22-10, 07:18
The two daytime bartenders there Bebe and Lia are very nice girls. They do not play and will give you good service. They do not push and will only get a drink if you tell them. Bebe never worked at a bar until this month and has a career day job but needs to make extra money to take care sick mom. Its a six month temporary job. She is actually my friends X that been together for many years. She is honest and has a good heart. If you go there and take care her you will have a good time but if you touch her you might be sorry. All girls that work at bars want make money. All guys also want make as much money as they can. Guys this is human nature. Some girls will do whatever for the money but some will not. Just like some guys will want get whatever they can from the girl for money spent but some guys just need company and conversation. If you want sex then go to an AMP. If you can get it from a bargirl then great.

What kind of image do you want? Do you want people think of you as scum or a gentlemen? I prefer gentlemen.

My image is important for my business.

Thumperforq
02-22-10, 14:52
The two daytime bartenders there Bebe and Lia are very nice girls. They do not play and will give you good service. They do not push and will only get a drink if you tell them. Bebe never worked at a bar until this month and has a career day job but needs to make extra money to take care sick mom. Its a six month temporary job. She is actually my friends X that been together for 9 years. If you go there and take care her you will have a good time but if you touch her you might be sorry. Last guy that did an made her cry had that arm broken by 3 guys that same night this month. All girls that work at bars want make money. All guys also want make as much money as they can. Guys this is human nature. Some girls will do whatever for the money but some will not. Just like some guys will want get whatever they can from the girl for money spent but some guys just need company and conversation. If you want sex then go to an AMP. If you can get it from a bargirl then great.

What kind of image do you want? Do you want people think of you as scum or a gentlemen? I prefer gentlemen.

Another guy threatening mongers. Look if she's not going to give it up or doesn't want to be touched, then she shouldn't work in a hostess bar. Get a job bartending at a sports bar or restaurant, otherwise the KB is just on big ripoff and the KBGs are ROBs.

Hwnfrontier
02-22-10, 16:39
Another guy threatening mongers. Look if she's not going to give it up or doesn't want to be touched, then she shouldn't work in a hostess bar. Get a job bartending at a sports bar or restaurant, otherwise the KB is just on big ripoff and the KBGs are ROBs.I read no threats in that post

The way I see it if you don't like the service your getting from someone go somewhere else. A hobby is suppose to be fun but some of you guys are getting a little too much.

Pursuer
02-22-10, 17:02
What kind of image do you want? Do you want people think of you as scum or a gentlemen? I prefer gentlemen.I want normal people to think me as a gentleman. Bar hos are not normal so my image to these girls is unimportant. And contrary to your belief, gentlemen are scum to these hos.

Ck813
02-22-10, 18:01
Mr. Kempo,

Do not take this the wrong way but you only have (1) post and not such a friendly one.

Mr. Thumperfrog,

You are wrong to say if she does not want to be touched go find another job. Remember the bar girls have all the rights as a human being. Touching them without their permission can lead to an arrest and charges such as an Assault, Sexual assualt. I do not think you want that lingering behind you thinking I will get thrown in prison and become someones *****. Respect them as you would any other person and you will come out just fine.

Just my 2 cents

The two daytime bartenders there Bebe and Lia are very nice girls. They do not play and will give you good service. They do not push and will only get a drink if you tell them. Bebe never worked at a bar until this month and has a career day job but needs to make extra money to take care sick mom. Its a six month temporary job. She is actually my friends X that been together for 9 years. If you go there and take care her you will have a good time but if you touch her you might be sorry. Last guy that did an made her cry had that arm broken by 3 guys that same night this month. All girls that work at bars want make money. All guys also want make as much money as they can. Guys this is human nature. Some girls will do whatever for the money but some will not. Just like some guys will want get whatever they can from the girl for money spent but some guys just need company and conversation. If you want sex then go to an AMP. If you can get it from a bargirl then great.

Hawaii Kempo
02-22-10, 21:10
I want normal people to think me as a gentleman. Bar hos are not normal so my image to these girls is unimportant. And contrary to your belief, gentlemen are scum to these hos.Bar girls are not hoes but well yeah some are. IF the girls think of you as scum it is because how you think of them as hoes. Some guys are dogs and some are not and some girls are hoes and some are not. Just find the partner that matches your personality and have fun.

Hawaii Kempo
02-22-10, 21:31
To bad theres no bar where only get Chinese girls that way we can avoid them as much as possible. Well at least when we want to avoid them.Emerald city has Chinese mama and Chinese girls. Also heard here is another Chinese bar on ward.

Ck813
02-22-10, 22:48
Are we all fucking morons! If you do not like what the bar girls are doing, do not go to the fucking bar. Bar girls are not sluts, hoes, etc. They are normal human beings just like us.

All salesmen are liars. If you do not like the car salesmen that is helping you, what do you do? Leave and go to the next dealership.

Some bar girls are prostitutes, working ladies, etc because they offer sex for sale. You are the moron that paid her and is not what this site is for!

I for one do not partake in the bar scene because I got burnt by a game that I could not win. Spent tons of money. Maybe $200, 000 that is right in about one year. Yet I do not call them hoes sluts etc. It was my choice to give them money, gifts, cars etc and I am okay with it. Would I do it again? If the right one came along I would.

Let's forget the boycott's calling of names and move onto who will put out.

Just my 2 dollars worth.

Iliketowatch
02-23-10, 00:24
The two daytime bartenders there Bebe and Lia are very nice girls. They do not play and will give you good service. They do not push and will only get a drink if you tell them. Bebe never worked at a bar until this month and has a career day job but needs to make extra money to take care sick mom. Its a six month temporary job. She is actually my friends X that been together for many years. She is honest and has a good heart. If you go there and take care her you will have a good time but if you touch her you might be sorry. All girls that work at bars want make money. All guys also want make as much money as they can. Guys this is human nature. Some girls will do whatever for the money but some will not. Just like some guys will want get whatever they can from the girl for money spent but some guys just need company and conversation. If you want sex then go to an AMP. If you can get it from a bargirl then great.

Don't take it as a threat, this is useful info. If you want play or sex, then don't buy her drinks, you're wasting your time. Better than she say, buy me drinkie and I give you sex, and she is just lying. That's the ROB's motto. She is telling you no sex, so don't waste your money. She will make her money from the "conversation" loners. And, if she doesn't make enough, she will change or quit, and we'll have new blood. I'm sure she will post, I have changed my ways if she chooses to. So just wait for her post. She has always treated me good, though, not my cup of tea, so i never tried for more. That's why we get into financial trouble, we go after the ones who will not give it up. By the way, Kempo sounds like Lia. I know it's a girl posting this.

Hawaii Kempo
02-23-10, 00:49
If you think I'm a girl, we could meet

They don't work together anymore.

Conflict of interests

Datyb
02-23-10, 01:13
Are we all fucking morons! If you do not like what the bar girls are doing, do not go to the fucking bar. Bar girls are not sluts, hoes, etc. They are normal human beings just like us.

All salesmen are liars. If you do not like the car salesmen that is helping you, what do you do? Leave and go to the next dealership.

Some bar girls are prostitutes, working ladies, etc because they offer sex for sale. You are the moron that paid her and is not what this site is for!

I for one do not partake in the bar scene because I got burnt by a game that I could not win. Spent tons of money. Maybe $200, 000 that is right in about one year. Yet I do not call them hoes sluts etc. It was my choice to give them money, gifts, cars etc and I am okay with it. Would I do it again? If the right one came along I would.

Let's forget the boycott's calling of names and move onto who will put out.

Just my 2 dollars worth.I feel the same as you about these girls, and the situations we get ourselves into are our own fault.

You beat me in one respect- It took me about 3 years to go thru $300,000.

D.

Evilchimpy
02-23-10, 01:56
I went to Butterfly on Saturday night. Guess it must have been slow, because I got hounded to buy drinks as soon as I got there. There were a couple of nice looking girls, but not much to report since I did not buy any drinks except for myself. I got the usual you're so good looking, what do you do for a living, etc., etc. Stuff. And so did my buddies. I guess they must all use that standard opening line.

Hawaii Kempo
02-23-10, 02:34

I for one do not partake in the bar scene because I got burnt by a game that I could not win. Spent tons of money. Maybe $200, 000 that is right in about one year. Yet I do not call them hoes sluts etc. It was my choice to give them money, gifts, cars etc and I am okay with it. Would I do it again? If the right one came along I would.I agree with you. I have spent the most in one year about 80k but while taking care 5-6 girls at same time but the girls that ended up being my girlfriends I hardly spent anything. Maybe just few hundred on them before we got together. One quit a week after meeting me and actually took care of me financially although did not need it. Well, it was a 50/50 relationship. If you find ones that will play with you, yes they will make you spend money so don't complain. You are taking a gamble and might be cheaper to go to a AMP. Last time I been to one I spent about 140. 100. For the girl. Hehe, I worked them by telling them I go 4-5 times a week so if they give me a good deal I would give them all my business. But actually I hardly go. But you got to admit its a good plan! Anyway, the ones that generally like you will usually not make you spend money but not always the case. I had one girl that liked e so much that when I buy her a bottle beer(normal size) it takes hour and a half to finish it. This was about 15 years ago. Years later I saw her again at a bar called Tiffany that used to be where Shokuo building is nowand that time she worked me hard. She said I broke her heart. Hehe, guess I deserved it.

Gargoyles69
02-23-10, 03:12
Emerald city has Chinese mama and Chinese girls. Also heard here is another Chinese bar on ward.They have Chinese groups all over. There is Emerald and Red Cafe.

EverGreens even have a Chinses group of girls.

Gargoyles69
02-23-10, 03:35
Are there any mature KBGs worth ogling? Still in boycott mode so only for viewing (day/eve suggestions are welcome and appreciated). I think that older KBGs in good shape are sexier (45-55 yo) than the younger ones who are not and are just as dangerous.

Thanks in advance.Go to Kools Lounge.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Gargoyles69,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Shipshape
02-23-10, 07:06
Yeah it happens. Some hostess you've been sitting with moves to a bar where you have "another" friend. A first for me was walking into T-Time and hearing my name called out 4 times. 4 of my "friends" converging on the same bar now all working at T-Time. Think it going to save me some $$'s as I usually "lay-low" for a bit in those types of situations. Maya recommended I just pick a completely new girl. Probably the best solution, but, you know the old "I got too much invested" feeling kind ah takes hold. KaliHi here I come.

Schalupa
02-23-10, 07:07
Is the boycott like island wide? It sounded like just for the Koreamoku area.

Anyways I tried Safari Friday night. Kind of average and chill. Some guys were in there, a bunch of old local women there celebrating something and doing karaoke.

There were 2 good looking young girls there. Anybody have info on them? I just sat at the bar drinking and watched olympics on TV.

Nobody approached me. They never do, like I'm LE or something. Maybe I just don't have game. Don't know how to approach them.

One older guy at the bar even offered to buy a girl a drink and she declined. I was like WTF?

A lot of younger local guys were heading for Cleopatra when I left.

Hawaii Kempo
02-23-10, 14:38
Is the boycott like island wide? It sounded like just for the Koreamoku area.

Anyways I tried Safari Friday night. Kind of average and chill. Some guys were in there, a bunch of old local women there celebrating something and doing karaoke.

There were 2 good looking young girls there. Anybody have info on them? I just sat at the bar drinking and watched olympics on TV.

Nobody approached me. They never do, like I'm LE or something. Maybe I just don't have game. Don't know how to approach them.

One older guy at the bar even offered to buy a girl a drink and she declined. I was like WTF?

A lot of younger local guys were heading for Cleopatra when I left.One of the girls that is hot there is called Amy. She is about 27 i think and has kinda bleached brown hair. She is very hot and nice and not a player. Sometimes she drinks fast but sometimes slow.

Dr Mallard
02-23-10, 15:46
Went by Monday and daytime bartender is Nami from the old Hilltop in Kalihi. Says she works the bar Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; and the floor Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Anyone get any action from this MILF?

Doc

Warrior12
02-23-10, 16:01
Yeah it happens. Some hostess you've been sitting with moves to a bar where you have "another" friend. A first for me was walking into T-Time and hearing my name called out 4 times. 4 of my "friends" converging on the same bar now all working at T-Time. Think it going to save me some $$'s as I usually "lay-low" for a bit in those types of situations. Maya recommended I just pick a completely new girl. Probably the best solution, but, you know the old "I got too much invested" feeling kind ah takes hold. KaliHi here I come.You should use this to your advantage and hint that you will sit with the girl that you will get the most mileage from. Maybe you will get some play or maybe you can get them to drink slower as they try to win your favor.

They have no issues with dropping you for a customer that spends more; so you should do likewise. Sit with the girl that treats you the best.

Taminata
02-23-10, 22:35
Don't take it as a threat, this is useful info. If you want play or sex, then don't buy her drinks, you're wasting your time. Better than she say, buy me drinkie and I give you sex, and she is just lying. That's the ROB's motto. She is telling you no sex, so don't waste your money. She will make her money from the "conversation" loners. And, if she doesn't make enough, she will change or quit, and we'll have new blood. I'm sure she will post, I have changed my ways if she chooses to. So just wait for her post. She has always treated me good, though, not my cup of tea, so i never tried for more. That's why we get into financial trouble, we go after the ones who will not give it up. By the way, Kempo sounds like Lia. I know it's a girl posting this.I agree, Kempo does sound like a kgirl. Also, there was an implied thread, that if you touch the girl you'd get your arm broken.

Hawaii Kempo
02-24-10, 03:36
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Haole Hulk
02-24-10, 21:24
What bars have the most sexy girls working in Kapiolani, Kalihi, Peal city, and Waipahu area?