PDA

View Full Version : 1800 Locust

Fj Cruiser
04-12-05, 22:10
Was in Philly last month. Wanted to try CH2 but it was closed then. Tried 1800 and had a great time with a provider named Jenny. Reasonably long BBBJ and GFE experience. Maybe we just clicked. She asked me to come see her again and I had to go back the next day. Second session was incredible. TS, then skip the massage and straight to my favorite part. Lots of cuddling, LFK, some DFK, AR, BBBJ, CBJ, multiple positions, smiles, giggles and requests to come see her again. Jenny. About 5'4" maybe 33B/C. Definitely recommned to see her again. By the way, there is one room that has a full size mattress on the floor instead of the standard massage table. Go for that if you can. Allows a lot more creativity.

Wayfarer

Cyberbrewer
04-13-05, 09:11
Wayfarer: What's the cost here?

Dutch Treat
04-13-05, 13:30
Wayfarer:

Never heard of an AMP at 1800 Locust, a pretty tony area of town - however, there is an "1800"...but this is on Ranstead, not Locust.

Any thoughts?

Sam Katz
04-13-05, 15:53
There is no 1800 Locust street you monger. Not even on the city map.

1800 Ludlow, and why did someone start a new thread for this?

Ah I know why, because the other is now officially the Philadelphia CH2 List.

Sam Katz aka .....

ExtremeSex
06-14-05, 10:16
There used to be a girl named Jennifer @ 1800 Ranstead, back when it was Japan Studio.

She was an older women, big boobies, talked dirty, did this fake greek thing, I know many of you remember her. (God I hope I remembered her name correctly).

I've her from a friend that he met her recently @ 1800 Ranstead. Since he never met her before, I have to question the authenticity of my source.

Does anyone have any verification on this sighting?

Way2lazy
06-17-05, 00:29
Her name was Lisa. If she's back, I'd appreciate confirmation as well.

PervAlbert
06-17-05, 15:55
Since I saw Lisa on Ranstead. So I'd be very surprised if she's still around. (Wasn't young then) Nothing special to look at, lot of patter, dirty talk, and her specialty of offering and then making you think you were pounding door number two. Between the rush, the dark, the dirty talk, the excitement, you almost believed it, when in reality god knows what we were actually hitting--her palm? It was all over before you knew it, and you were back out in the alley, asking yourself what the hell had just happened. One reason I never hit Ranstead too often, always hit the old Happiness on Ludlow. Sue was the hostess with the mostess. Would love to find out where she went off too. Have to believe she's running a little op somewhere in the area. Loved the fish tank, sitting in the waiting room with another bedraggled monger, sipping tea and watching the young lovelies in and out. A classy way to make a slow and considered choice.

ExtremeSex
06-24-05, 15:10
Yes, it was Lisa.

I only went for the fake greek twice. After that it was always FS. Still there was something about her that just made the experience a little less mundane than with most AMP girls.

Thanks for pointing out her name, can't beleive I forgot it.

Deep Pleaser
07-06-07, 17:01
Re: the 1800 Dispute

There's also an 1800 on Ludlow, thats very good.

Deep