PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
04-12-05, 15:45
Thread Starter.

Chitrapa
06-22-05, 17:26
I'm traveling to North Dakota soon and needed information regarding the monger scene near MINOT. PM if you've got the INSIDE story.

Dakota Guy
10-02-05, 20:06
I live in western part of the state. Granted there is no local "scene" out here but I do have stories to tell from my around the world travels. I'm sure that the rest of you ND guys have stories to tell. So what about it?

Dakota Guy
10-03-05, 14:34
I remember the first time I met with a SW. I was 18 and had just graduated from high school and I was visiting my dad in California. I was driving to an area that had several adult bookstores. Since I was finally old enough to go in I figured what the heck. After visting a few stores I was at a stop sign when a BSW said hi and asked me for a ride. I wasn't that naive... so I knew what was up. She asked if I was a cop and then started rubbing my crotch. I was getting turned on but I had a mental picture in my head of a bunch of undercover cops about to bust me. After a short drive we got to her hotel room. She was a bit short maybe 5 foot, D cups and a bit of a tummy she actually told me since this was my first time she would give me a freebee. But I kept thinking that as soon as I said ok that some cops would break down to door and arrest me. Talk about inexperienced! Suffice it to say I was too scared to follow through this time. Anyone else have a story to tell.