PDA

View Full Version : Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Honolulu Chas
04-11-05, 20:44
I’m starting this thread for those of us seeking mature (40+) Asian providers in the Honolulu area. If you have any experiences, positive or negative, current or in the past, please feel free to post them here. I hope to develop a list, which I’ll post here from time to time to give others a guide.

Here is my meager list; hopefully it will grow!

Ginseng 947-0041 1930 S. Beretania Penny/Joanne Korean

Top 945-2030 Century Center Jasmine/Sophia petite Koreans

Young 942-8866 Ke’eaumoku Kay Korean

Sophia 597-8075 Young Street Angela, petite local Japanese

Pearl City Relaxation 455-7115 Kim (Korean, a little heavy)

Noriko 741-4649 Century Center Japanese (therapeutic only)

Tadhook
04-12-05, 14:00
You can add Kim (she's in the Pennysaver), tiny Vietnamese, around 4'7". She used to be Kathy at Sophia's and Young's.

Honolulu Chas
04-13-05, 03:18
Took a break from work this afternoon and went to Imperial Massage (Young Street 591-9117). The manager there has been telling me about Kim, and today I got to see her. She's 5'0", 47 (doesn't look it), with long straight brown hair. She has natural breasts that are full but don't sag, nice skin, and while she's not thin or even average, her body has nice curves, and nothing droops. She's quiet and friendly; I had a great time for 1.4 plus the .5 house.

LexLuther
04-25-05, 01:53
Tadhook,

What kind of service does Kim provide?

LexLuther

Tadhook
04-25-05, 16:48
Lex,

When she was at Sophia's and Young's, she gave BBFS and BBBJ and a decent massage and shower. Now that she's out of the AMP business, I think she's trying to limit the options, but I haven't seen her in a few months. I see her ad in the Pennysaver though.

Tadhook,

What kind of service does Kim provide?

LexLuther

LexLuther
04-27-05, 13:35
Tadhook,

The last time you visited Kim, how did she feel about DATY?

LexLuther

Tadhook
04-27-05, 16:27
Never tried DATY with her. Being that she did BBFS, I was always concerned that I might be eating someone else's cum.

Tadhook,

The last time you visited Kim, how did she feel about DATY?

LexLuther

Honolulu Chas
04-28-05, 21:16
I went to see Rose at Top Relaxation today. She's in her forties, about 5'5", short hair, attractive, nice body for her age, no silicone. Excellent service.

Panda B
04-29-05, 04:40
I went to see Rose at Top Relaxation today. She's in her forties, about 5'5", short hair, attractive, nice body for her age, no silicone. Excellent service.I guess she really was right up your alley. I'm glad you had a good time.

S Hunter
05-03-05, 13:31
I went to see Nancy yesterday as I still haven't been able to try Kim.

Uncle Buck...sorry man, she says she doesn't want to take any other customers and didn't want me to give out her number. I guess she is content with seeing her chaurch ladies and whatever lucky bastards she chooses. That and her shower massager. It looks like it is built especially for ladies.

Older Guy
06-16-05, 07:52
Hi guys,

I finally got the url for this site. I was lost in the wilderness at brand X, you know, XXX.worldsexguide.com. Info there was really slow. I really missed you guys ! ! !

S Hunter - I see you're still doing your thing. I saw an ad "Massage by Aesuk & Jennifer" at CC #102. Did Top change its name to Tokyo?

Anyway guys, its nice to be back.

Stay safe,
OG

S Hunter
06-16-05, 13:16
Top did change to Tokyo but Jasmine and Sophia are still there as far as I know.

Honolulu Chas
06-16-05, 16:58
Saw a post on another site about a mid-40s lady named Cindy at Top (CC). Has anyone heard of her? Also, does anyone have the new phone number for Top, or whatever it's called?

Honolulu Chas
06-23-05, 17:29
I spoke with Penny at Ginseng and she tells me Joanne has left.

Kim Chee Kane
06-24-05, 17:26
I spoke with Penny at Ginseng and she tells me Joanne has left.I had a service with Penny awhile back. She was pretty good. Not bad looking either. Has anyone experienced her services? Any available options?

LexLuther
06-25-05, 09:04
OK you Honolulu afficianado's, I'll be in your fair city for about one week starting on or about 4 Jul. Somebody please tell me the best place to go to get a decent massage from a mature therapist with some extras including perhaps DATY or DFK.

LexLuther

Chitrapa
06-26-05, 00:46
LexLuther,

I was in Hawaii last July and phoned up several classified adds. One place I called advertised sexy Asian Girls. When I finally received the CALL BACK in my Hotel Room, a transplanted, dance hall gal from Oklahoma sold herself as a wild thing. Talk about being a sucker! While she was a 7 as far as looks, and the overall service was a 4. That's what I get for going MADE IN AMERICA.

Honolulu Chas
07-08-05, 14:43
I'm sorry I haven't posted any new information in awhile..been very busy with work, and a little short on cash as well. I'm planning on going out this weekend, and wanted to know if anyone had a lead on any new mature (40+) ladies at AMPs only. I appreciate any help that will make my weekend a good one. Send me a private message if that works for you. Details (descriptions, phone numbers) are appreciated, and a complete report will be forthcoming.

Thanks all.

Hypo Luxa
07-08-05, 17:03
Rose at Tokyo is a good fuck! She'll rim you, suck you bare, and takes a DEEP, DEEP dick! Multiple shots if you get her off!

Been trying to see Jasmine there too, but haven't been able to since the first time, but she's a good fuck too!

Honolulu Chas
07-12-05, 03:38
I have a lead on a mature provider at Tengoku named Angie. Hopefully I will see her this week sometime. Does anyone have any information on her?

Honolulu Chas
07-13-05, 17:03
Sorry for the bad info before. The latest word has it that Joanne is still at Ginseng.

Honolulu Chas
07-15-05, 18:17
Sunny has returned to Oriental Relaxation at Kapiolani & McCully. She is Korean / Japanese, on the heavy side, but has a great attitude, and is a good provider. The only drawback about this place is that they charge $50 for 45 minutes-unconscionable, in my opinion.

Honolulu Chas
08-23-05, 19:59
I talked to Jasmine at Tokyo in Century Center (#109) and she tells me that Sophia is back at work there.

Honolulu Chas
09-12-05, 06:39
Late Saturday night went to Young Massage on Ke'eaumoku. The only lady working was Coco. Over forty, but not by much. Nice personality, decent body, natural breasts with large nipples. Kind of a rough massage. She allowed DATY and FS covered. Better than the average experience, but I didn't see enough that I liked to consider furthering the relationship.

Older Guy
09-12-05, 18:14
Hi guys,

I think Tomato (formerly of PT) qualifies as an "older" provider. She doesn't really look like she is but from talking with her and the way she works, she seems to be an experienced provider that is interested in repeat customers.

Stay safe,
OG

Uncle Buck
09-18-05, 01:15
I seen this ad on Craiglist and was wondering if anyone has ever tried her. I'm into MILF's or mature women and this sounds kind of interesting.

Mature teacher - 56
Reply to: anon-96726280@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-09-10, 2:45PM HST

Attractive, very openminded, mature woman to give le$$ons to inexperienced man.

Update: Ok...Bad news. I called to make an appointment and the date was set. I went to the meeting place and she called me back last minute up saying that needs to cancel because of her ex-husband is at the house. She won't be taking emails or responses to her ad for the next couple months. Oh well...Can anyone else recommend some mature/older women?

Uncle Buck

Nico
09-18-05, 01:38
It could be worse. At least he didn't show up during your session with her.

Honoluman
09-21-05, 18:34
I see that Rainbow 9 has opened and that most of the girls are in the 35+ age range. I like that age group as the girls really know how to give a good massage and the FS treatment. That usually includes a great session in asian. I will let you go there to see who is working but I think you will remember some old ones from the name sake here.All in all a good place if you like them to treat you to good service and a GFE. Standard fare $40-50 for the hour, shower and FS with tip of $100-150 depending on her service and of course your budget.

Kimchi
09-21-05, 22:49
Honoluman: Are you saying that Rainbow 9 is the new Rainbow 7 ? Same owner/manager? Wow, that would be great! I never had better asian than I had from some of those girls. And they loved to party down the road at a Korean Karoke Bar. Those girls could drink and dance and sing. Also spend money and always wanted a nice boyfriend to show off. Ouch, does that bring back some memories. Let me know.

Muff Diver
09-26-05, 11:56
Dropped by Young's Sunday evening and was serviced by Suzy, Korean I'm guessing late 40s, decent slim body and face, pleasant personality. I got a lame 10 minute massage followed by FS which included cbj, daty, cg and mish. While laying on my back during cg she dismounted for more daty and then back to cg which I enjoyed and apparently her too (daty):) as she came twice during our session. This place has no table shower, only a shower room where you shower yourself. I might repeat.

Sajer Guy
09-29-05, 06:28
Went by Rainbow 9 on Satuday night and Wed night and each time they had 3-5 Koreans that I would estimate are between 30-45 yrs old and none too thin. Not my cup of tea, but the $10 off coupon keeps drawing me back to look for a younger, thinner girl.

Sajer Guy

Honolulu Chas
11-15-05, 15:47
Sorry I haven't kept this thread current, but things have been kind of hectic lately. Just wanted to get the latest on any mature providers you might have encountered, whether at an AMP or legitimate massage providing release. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post. All responses are greatly appreciated!

Rightstuff
11-17-05, 05:07
Where is Rainbow 9 located?

Turboman808
12-25-05, 16:01
Been a few months, but Toy at Rap is hot. She said she was 47. Got got a b2b TS, including some BBBJ with the hose on me. She got soapy and slid her body lips around my member.

When we got to the room, she did lots of play acting, "don't hurt me, don't rape me" with a sexy sneaky grin on her face. Got the ususal service, CBJ, CG, Doggie, mish. I did my signature move during mish, she said "Stop teasing, stop teasing, I'm gonna cum." She either came hard, or acted really well. When we were done, her dirty talk got me hard again, but she wouldn't give me a HJ for extra $.

As we were near the exit of the room, she spun her back against the wall, threw her hands up above her head, and said "no, no, don't tie me up..."

Very hot. I think she was the assistant manager at one time.

Ten Batsu
02-27-06, 16:25
Been a few months, but Toy at Rap is hot. She said she was 47. Got got a b2b TS, including some BBBJ with the hose on me. She got soapy and slid her body lips around my member.

When we got to the room, she did lots of play acting, "don't hurt me, don't rape me" with a sexy sneaky grin on her face. Got the ususal service, CBJ, CG, Doggie, mish. I did my signature move during mish, she said "Stop teasing, stop teasing, I'm gonna cum." She either came hard, or acted really well. When we were done, her dirty talk got me hard again, but she wouldn't give me a HJ for extra $.

As we were near the exit of the room, she spun her back against the wall, threw her hands up above her head, and said "no, no, don't tie me up..."

Very hot. I think she was the assistant manager at one time.

Sounds interesting and something different. Think she's still there?

Honolulu Chas
04-11-06, 19:11
Sorry I haven't been around for a while...work has been keeping me busy. Just bumpin up this thread and seeing if there have been any recent sightings of NEW mature providers at the AMPs.

LexLuther
04-11-06, 22:17
Last time I was in HNL, I went to an establishment which was (as far as I recall) on the first floor of Century Center. The place seemed like a "legit place". The lady who owned the place was named Mimi. She was ethnic Korean from China (Jilin). She was quite tall for a Korean/Chinese. Said she was some kind of entertainer in a former life, such as a singer or like that. She was probably 40 or maybe even 50 but quite attractive. She gave an incredible massage but I've often wondered what else I could have gotten.

Anybody know whom I talking about or if anything else is availabe there (if they are still there).

Lex

Tadhook
04-12-06, 14:59
Last time I was in HNL, I went to an establishment which was (as far as I recall) on the first floor of Century Center. The place seemed like a "legit place". The lady who owned the place was named Mimi. She was ethnic Korean from China (Jilin). She was quite tall for a Korean/Chinese. Said she was some kind of entertainer in a former life, such as a singer or like that. She was probably 40 or maybe even 50 but quite attractive. She gave an incredible massage but I've often wondered what else I could have gotten.

Anybody know whom I talking about or if anything else is availabe there (if they are still there).

Lex
The only AMP on the first floor that I can think of is Tokyo Relaxation, but the mama there is short and skinny.

LexLuther
04-12-06, 17:37
Tadhook,

Tokyo is on the outside of the bldg., isn't it. If you face the bldg. from Kapiolani, this place would be on your left. It may be up a floor and not on the first floor. It's on the same floor as a Thai place.

And the suite has windows that face Kapiolani.

Lex

Tadhook
04-13-06, 15:11
[QUOTE=LexLuther]Tadhook,

Tokyo is on the outside of the bldg., isn't it. If you face the bldg. from Kapiolani, this place would be on your left. It may be up a floor and not on the first floor. It's on the same floor as a Thai place.

And the suite has windows that face Kapiolani.

Lex[/QUOTE
Tokyo is at street level, on the DH side of the building. It used to be called Top. I don't know where the Thai place is

Ten Batsu
05-10-06, 16:10
Sorry I haven't been around for a while...work has been keeping me busy. Just bumpin up this thread and seeing if there have been any recent sightings of NEW mature providers at the AMPs.

Me too--still wanting to hear if this Toy is still at Rappongi

Rod Farva
07-08-06, 00:57
Just found out recently that Angela no longer works at Sophia Sauna.

Anybody know if she's still around?

Honolulu Chas
07-08-06, 13:33
Angela is not working at any relaxation places, but she'd like to stay in touch with her customers. If you send me a Private Message with your phone number and the name by which she knows you, I'll gladly pass it along to her.

Just found out recently that Angela no longer works at Sophia Sauna.

Anybody know if she's still around?

Youngwan
09-10-06, 08:00
Sup guys I havent been posting lately because of work and family, but can anyone tell me if there are a new mature providers that provide good service.

Kapalua
09-10-06, 22:21
can anyone tell me if there are a new mature providers that provide good service. As of last week, Micky at "Paradise" massage (on South Beretania Street) provided good service. She is Korean and seems to be in her mid-forties or late-forties.

Asian0255
09-13-06, 21:34
As of last week, Micky at "Paradise" massage (on South Beretania Street) provided good service. She is Korean and seems to be in her mid-forties or late-forties.I’ve used Penny, Pam and Sandy in the past at Paradise. I found that Pam and Sandy worked really hard to make it an enjoyable experience. They both took their time and didn’t rush. I find that Penny spends too much time answering the phone and the doorbell during the session, which is a real turn off. I don’t know if I would use her again. I don’t think that Pam is there any longer. To bad, I wish that I could find her. It looks like Micky is new. I think that I will give her a try on my next visit. Can you give me any more information about her?

Kapalua
09-14-06, 23:36
I’ve used Penny, Pam and Sandy in the past at Paradise. I found that Pam and Sandy worked really hard to make it an enjoyable experience. They both took their time and didn’t rush. I find that Penny spends too much time answering the phone and the doorbell during the session, which is a real turn off. I don’t know if I would use her again. I don’t think that Pam is there any longer. To bad, I wish that I could find her. It looks like Micky is new. I think that I will give her a try on my next visit. Can you give me any more information about her?She worked at Crystal Healing Massage (King Street) before coming to Paradise. She was definitely no beauty, but in dim light she looked okay for her age (mid-forties or late-forties). Her breasts appeared to be artificially enlarged and her hair appeared to be colored. She had a pleasant and easygoing personality, didn't rush, and didn't interrupt the session to do anything else. Although her performance wasn't outstanding, it was satisfactory. It seemed that her performance might improve for a repeat customer.

Azn Player
09-15-06, 18:44
She worked at Crystal Healing Massage (King Street) before coming to Paradise. She was definitely no beauty, but in dim light she looked okay for her age (mid-forties or late-forties). Her breasts appeared to be artificially enlarged and her hair appeared to be colored. She had a pleasant and easygoing personality, didn't rush, and didn't interrupt the session to do anything else. Although her performance wasn't outstanding, it was satisfactory. It seemed that her performance might improve for a repeat customer.What is the going rate for places like Crystal Healing and Paradise?

Kapalua
09-17-06, 00:35
What is the going rate for places like Crystal Healing and Paradise?The requested "house" fee is $50 (although I presume that a discount might be available if you ask). When I've visited each of those places, no specific amount was requested for extra service, either before or after. I've given $150 for full service, but a lower amount likely would have been accepted.

Kekehawaii
09-17-06, 19:16
I’ve used Penny, Pam and Sandy in the past at Paradise. I found that Pam and Sandy worked really hard to make it an enjoyable experience. They both took their time and didn’t rush. I find that Penny spends too much time answering the phone and the doorbell during the session, which is a real turn off. I don’t know if I would use her again. I don’t think that Pam is there any longer. To bad, I wish that I could find her. It looks like Micky is new. I think that I will give her a try on my next visit. Can you give me any more information about her?

Anyone get FS from Penny? She does answer the door and phone a lot. But I've seen her many times and couldn't get anything beyond a release and some tit sucking. I tried to get her to remove her pants, but no success.

Honolulu Chas
10-25-06, 16:24
I heard from the manager at Crystal Healing that she's going to have a new lady starting Thursday (tomorrow). Obviously, I have not seen her yet but I thought someone reading this thread might want to check her out and report. Her name is Coco, she's Korean/Filipino, over 45, no enhancements. That's all I know for now. Again, I can't vouch for anything at this point, but I wanted to give you guys a heads-up in case one of you wants to take a chance.

Hypo Luxa
10-25-06, 19:39
Anyone get FS from Penny? She does answer the door and phone a lot. But I've seen her many times and couldn't get anything beyond a release and some tit sucking. I tried to get her to remove her pants, but no success.
I had the same experience. Pissed me off. After almost an hour of intermittent massinging between her answering and talking on the phone, she wouldn't give any extras.

Kekehawaii
10-27-06, 16:36
I had the same experience. Pissed me off. After almost an hour of intermittent massinging between her answering and talking on the phone, she wouldn't give any extras.Did you at least get a release? I was actually thinking of seeing her again today in fact. But after hearing that you got less, maybe she will not do anything. I was hoping for more as a repeat. The other ladies there had offered me FS, but they are old and fugly.

Honolulu Chas
11-20-06, 15:41
Although I haven't had time to see her yet (so I can't post a report), there is a new 40+ lady named Jenny at Crystal Healing. She's petite (but not as small as Kim, who was working there up until a couple of months ago), and has a nice smile. The number there is 941-9779.

Honolulu Chas
11-22-06, 16:08
Got a chance to see Jenny at Crystal Healing. She has a body, not thin, but nice curves, natural breasts, very good-natured. I had a good time.

Kapalua
12-14-06, 18:45
Got a chance to see Jenny at Crystal Healing. She has a body, not thin, but nice curves, natural breasts, very good-natured. I had a good time.
Recently I also had the pleasure of meeting Jenny at Crystal Healing. From her appearance (in dim light), she seemed to be in her late thirties or early forties. She speaks English relatively well (with a Korean accent), and has a nice body for a woman of her age. I was completely satisfied both with her personality (which is important for me) and her performance (full service, with enthusiasm and good attitude). I definitely intend to visit her again.

Honolulu Chas
12-21-06, 17:08
I had gone by Best Massage, upstairs at Puck's Alley, a couple of times, just checking the place out, but had resisted going in. I finally decided to take a chance last night, and got Hana. She's 4'11" (a plus for me), about 45 years old (another plus), and not bad looking. She's in good shape, nice natural breasts, and a pleasant personality. The service was good, especially for a first-time visit-CBJ, DATY, FS (small and tight down there to match her height) and a good manual release for 1.4. Worth a visit. *****In the interest of keeping this thread uncluttered, please PM me if you have any questions or comments, and I'll update my post. Thanks!

HawaiiJoe
12-27-06, 17:40
Does anyone have any good mature Japanese women they could recommend in honolulu? Contact information would be good. Address or phone number. I'm new to the scene and just getting my feet wet.

Thank you all!

Rod Farva
12-30-06, 04:41
Does anyone have any good mature Japanese women they could recommend in honolulu? Contact information would be good. Address or phone number. I'm new to the scene and just getting my feet wet.

Thank you all!Search for reviews on Angela, 40s-50s local Japanese lady. She used to work at Sophia Sauna. She posts her ad and phone number on pennysaver.

Panda B
12-30-06, 20:15
Search for reviews on Angela, 40s-50s local Japanese lady. She used to work at Sophia Sauna. She posts her ad and phone number on pennysaver.
I just looked and I didn't see her ad. Is it online or in the actual pennysaver paper? I wouldn't mind seeing her again since it's been quite a while.

Rod Farva
01-01-07, 19:41
I just looked and I didn't see her ad. Is it online or in the actual pennysaver paper? I wouldn't mind seeing her again since it's been quite a while.The actual pennysaver paper.

HawaiiJoe
01-06-07, 01:50
Has anyone tried Diva Spa? I've heard they have some good mature talent there... but I can't even find an address for it.

Where is it and is it worth checking out?

Thank you.

Kagetora
01-07-07, 05:39
Has anyone tried Diva Spa? I've heard they have some good mature talent there... but I can't even find an address for it.

Where is it and is it worth checking out?

Thank you.

Checked it out twice and left twice without staying. Not much to look at so if there's talent it's beneath a lot of wrinkles and fat. It's on Young Street across from Sophia's. I think it used to be called King Spa.

AsiaTraveler2
01-07-07, 12:50
I’ve used Penny, Pam and Sandy in the past at Paradise. I found that Pam and Sandy worked really hard to make it an enjoyable experience. They both took their time and didn’t rush. I find that Penny spends too much time answering the phone and the doorbell during the session, which is a real turn off. I don’t know if I would use her again. I don’t think that Pam is there any longer. To bad, I wish that I could find her. It looks like Micky is new. I think that I will give her a try on my next visit. Can you give me any more information about her?

Is Penny the attractive (for her age) one that answers the door? If she is, then yes, I did get full service from her. I went there 3 times. First two times she was at the door and I asked to see her and she declined. Third time, I said either I see her or I walk, but of course in a nice diplomatic way. She said ok. Once inside, we started off with a massage and it lead to what was going to be a hj. I asked about FS, and she hesitated, then agreed.

Not bad, but would not repeat. I did not have the phone issue the rest of you had, but we did stop once for her to answer the door. I think there are better options for your hard earned $.

I hope this helps.

AT2

HawaiiJoe
01-07-07, 17:50
I had a chat outside with the mama from TR during her break. I had just finished up with Hiroko and saw her. She said her name is Sunny, but I seem to remember seeing a different name posted here.

Anyway. I've also read that she's will occasionally do some services. I would love to get her for a BJ. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to approach her for this without offending her?

During our talk she kept saying that she has lots of good girls and to come inside. I asked about her and she said she doesn't do that. I'm not looking for FS, just a little action with her.

I'm into the older more mature women. Does anyone know someone very thin and petite like her like her they could recommend?

Thanks

HawaiiJoe
01-07-07, 18:14
Checked it out twice and left twice without staying. Not much to look at so if there's talent it's beneath a lot of wrinkles and fat. It's on Young Street across from Sophia's. I think it used to be called King Spa.Made the walk up the stairs to the meat locker and walked in and out. I was a little nervous about making my first move to an AMP, so that was partially it, but there was nothing there to keep me... so I left.

I love older women and I don't mind a few wrinkles. I'm not trying to be mean, but there wasn't anyone I cared to be with. Maybe there were more inside, but I didn't see them.

I would also prefer an easier access to slither into un-noticed.

Bronze Beast
01-08-07, 06:02
Is Penny the attractive (for her age) one that answers the door? If she is, then yes, I did get full service from her. I went there 3 times. First two times she was at the door and I asked to see her and she declined. Third time, I said either I see her or I walk, but of course in a nice diplomatic way. She said ok. Once inside, we started off with a massage and it lead to what was going to be a hj. I asked about FS, and she hesitated, then agreed.

Not bad, but would not repeat. I did not have the phone issue the rest of you had, but we did stop once for her to answer the door. I think there are better options for your hard earned $.

I hope this helps.

AT2Yup. That is Penny. She did the same to me for awhile. In fact, I used to see Pam and since Penny would always answer the phone and door I was always told that Pam was not there. I found this quite suspect especially when Pam came out to get me after I argued with Penny. Paradise cannot not keep any new providers because Penny either steals their clients or turns them away. There are much better options as noted.

Bronze Beast
01-08-07, 06:11
I’ve used Penny, Pam and Sandy in the past at Paradise. I found that Pam and Sandy worked really hard to make it an enjoyable experience. They both took their time and didn’t rush. I find that Penny spends too much time answering the phone and the doorbell during the session, which is a real turn off. I don’t know if I would use her again. I don’t think that Pam is there any longer. To bad, I wish that I could find her. It looks like Micky is new. I think that I will give her a try on my next visit. Can you give me any more information about her? What happens with Mickey stays with Mickey. Although chubby but cute, Mickey's service is everything you'd want from a provider. Anything goes and she gets into it. She prefers mongers who can last a long time since she is into 4play. She wants you to be satisfied and lives up to it.

Asian0255
01-09-07, 02:55
Yup. That is Penny. She did the same to me for awhile. In fact, I used to see Pam and since Penny would always answer the phone and door I was always told that Pam was not there. I found this quite suspect especially when Pam came out to get me after I argued with Penny. Paradise cannot not keep any new providers because Penny either steals their clients or turns them away. There are much better options as noted.When was the last time you saw Pam? I saw her last year and then she disappeared. Have you seen her lately. If so, I would like to know where I could find her. Your right about Penny. If she is there it's hard to get one of the other providers. Is Penny the owner or does she just work there?

Rod Farva
01-09-07, 22:08
Angela is not working at any relaxation places, but she'd like to stay in touch with her customers. If you send me a Private Message with your phone number and the name by which she knows you, I'll gladly pass it along to her.Hey Honolulu Charley, I haven't seen Angela's ad recently in the pennysaver.

I've seen her before. Can you PM me her pager number (if you know it)?

Thanks

HawaiiJoe
01-10-07, 00:23
I saw Hiroko again today. I feel comfortable with her and really like her personality. Plus, she makes me really hot!

She got me so hot that I decided to see if she would allow for a self release... and she did. I'm really not into it, but she got me so hot grazing my balls that I decided I didn't want to go home with blue balls again! haha.

She did not participate at all... but I felt a little more comfortable with it when she said "oh... you are REALLY happy today!"

She has the tightest legs I've seen on a woman her age. I'm sure she would be great if she provided that kind of service.

Happily she did a nice job of cleaning me up after, and then continued with the massage.

I think I'll try Anna at Pink Orchid next. I've heard good things about her... has anyone seen her? How does she look?

Thanks again

Kapalua
01-14-07, 05:50
Diva is located upstairs at 1334 Young Street (west of the Keeaumoku Street intersection). I've been there one time. The facilities are nice and include a table shower room. My provider was Mimi, a mature Korean woman who seemed to be in her forties. In my opinion she was reasonably attractive for a woman of her age, although she was chubby (which I actually like). She had a friendly personality and spoke English relatively well. After the massage, full service was provided with no hesitation. Her performance, while not outstanding, was satisfactory. I had the impression that her performance may improve for a repeat customer, so I might visit her again.

Asia Playa
01-20-07, 03:03
I saw Hiroko again today. I feel comfortable with her and really like her personality. Plus, she makes me really hot!

She got me so hot that I decided to see if she would allow for a self release... and she did. I'm really not into it, but she got me so hot grazing my balls that I decided I didn't want to go home with blue balls again! haha.

She did not participate at all... but I felt a little more comfortable with it when she said "oh... you are REALLY happy today!"Joe,

Thanks for the excellent continuing updates on her. I speak some Japanese as well & would like to give this place a try, even just legit. Couple questions: how much do you pay for her legit massage? And, did you ever broach the subject of 'more'? Or does it just not seem that kind of operation at all? (If not, that's cool, I am just wondering if they actively discourage such talk)

Bronze Beast
01-20-07, 04:23
Stopped by late Wednesday evening to see Kiki or Jenny again but both are currently reported on vacation. Kiki just returned last week and is not available so soon it seems. Of the two available ended up deciding on Sara (Korean) whose a butterface with beautiful silky smooth legs, nice hour glass figure, natural breasts, slim body, friendly, personable, and excellent service IMHO made me overlook her facial cosmetic surgery which most mongers are known to pass up. My experience has been that the babyback's lack so much in good service at times. Sarah's service was GFE for me and YMMV of course based on your attitude and confidence level. Shower is on your own since the facility is smaller, FBSM, BBBJ, CBJ, Reverese Cow Girl, CFS, CDS, and MP for me. I would repeat. King St. adjacent to Tengoku.

L/A/S=6/10/10

Bronze Beast
01-20-07, 05:03
Last week, I braved the quite publicly visible Aloha Massage (I think that's the name) on Kalakaua located in between Judy Massage, some Korean restaurant, and the scooter store. I parked my car in the front and called while I was still sitting in the car. The door opened, quickly entered and was greeted by Tina, beautiful legs, natural breasts, appears to be in mid or late forties, body fat percentage so-so around the waistline when she undressed but well proportioned and legs make up for it, stylish short hair, cosmetically altered lashes, nose, face peel, and looked good. Friendly, sweet, accomodating, asks in a friendly manner for donation up front and accepted $.40 with what appeared at first as hesitation but with understanding since that is all I had. Deep tissue massage, CBJ, Cow Girl, LK, LFK, Doggie, Mish, and showered alone afterwards. There is no shower bed like other AMPS. I would repeat.

L/A/S=5/8/8

Bronze Beast
01-20-07, 14:37
When was the last time you saw Pam? I saw her last year and then she disappeared. Have you seen her lately. If so, I would like to know where I could find her. You're right about Penny. If she is there it's hard to get one of the other providers. Is Penny the owner or does she just work there?Last time I saw Pam was early last year. We always talked story and I recall her stating that financially it was getting tough for her here. In fact, she offered off-site escort type activities in addition to the baseline service(concerts, classy dinners, evening escape to the beach with an expensive bottle of wine, karaoke, dancing, etc.) I definitely enjoyed her company and the issue again was always trying to get past Penny. My best guess from several conversations with her is that she may have headed back to the Mainland. Pam IMHO is one of the better providers on this island since she was more like a GFE. Friendly, accomodating with extras, goes the extra mile with services, great legit massage, wild, you name it. I will let you know if she is spotted anywhere. She's usually an easy find for me around town.

Regarding Penny, she manages the house and is the owner. When Penny takes time off, then Paradise is closed for the duration she is off-island because she spends time with her offspring.

HawaiiJoe
01-20-07, 18:23
Joe,

Thanks for the excellent continuing updates on her. I speak some Japanese as well & would like to give this place a try, even just legit. Couple questions: how much do you pay for her legit massage? And, did you ever broach the subject of 'more'? Or does it just not seem that kind of operation at all? (If not, that's cool, I am just wondering if they actively discourage such talk)Hiroko is .5 for the hour. Yeah I've left several hints that more would be nice, but she is very cool and blows them off with a good natured laugh. She will just say that she can't fix that, she cannot do that. She will never make you feel bad about he request as long as you are polite and respectful.

So no, it's not that kind of place at all.

That said she is really great and knows exactly how to tease you to that point of frustration. Haha... She is very subtle and careful not to cross any lines, but (and I'm sure that this really depends on the person) will allow for a self release. She will not participate.

I get the feeling by some of her techniques though that she may have had some soapland experience somewhere in her past, though I've never asked her.

All in all she is a great woman for a legit massage. She really is very personable and good natured and it comes through the more time you spend with her. Of course YMMV, but I cannot recommend her enough.

If you speak Japanese you really should also give Miyuki a call. She is much more the typical Japanese personality, but if you speak Japanese she will really open up. Her massage is almost as good as Hiroko's and she doesn't tease as much, but she's a real MILF in my opinion.

Bronze Beast
01-21-07, 07:55
Both Micky and Sonny whom were both last seen at Paradise are officially ousted from this location according to my insider's report tonight.

Some details in case you mongers spot them elsewhere.
Micky (Korean) stands at approx. 5'2" or 5'3", tan complexion, slim and proportionate, balloons, under natural light her face is evident of wrinkles yet in dim light you can hardly tell. She was stated spending too much time at the bars drinking which affected her level of service. Massage, Cow Girl, CBJ, CDS, and Mish. L/A/S=5/7/8

Sonny (Korean) was the taller at approx. 5'7" and chubbier provider, light complexion, and cute. She was stated to be lazy by the owner for some reason. She is into foreplay and anything in the book. Reverse Asian Cow Girl, Analinus, CDS, and Mish. L/A/S=5/7/8

It appears that Micky and Sonny made a habit of swapping names at least with me. No wonder I could not recall who was whom. Happy Hunting.

Kapalua
01-22-07, 06:16
Bronze Beast, thanks for all of your recent reports.

Sunny was among the best mature providers I've ever met, and I was disappointed that she left Paradise. If anyone finds her working at another location, please post that information.

HawaiiJoe
01-23-07, 01:59
Does anyone know what happened to Mia? The tall, skinny woman who was at Tokyo a while back and then went to Best before going MIA?

I'd love to find out where she is now.

Thanks all.

Kapalua
02-01-07, 20:28
The staff at Crystal Healing (1507 South King Street, #104, behind the gas station) now includes Kim. She is a small Korean woman (about five feet in height) who appears to be in her early forties. She says that she has worked at Crystal Healing for only about one week. She seems to have a nice personality, she speaks English adequately, and she is relatively attractive for a woman of her age. Small natural breasts and natural (unshaved) pussy. Full service is available. Her performance is satisfactory, but may improve as she gains more experience. If you sometimes like to be with a petite mature woman, you might want to give her a try.

Hypo Luxa
02-02-07, 00:09
Does anyone know what happened to Mia? The tall, skinny woman who was at Tokyo a while back and then went to Best before going MIA?

I'd love to find out where she is now.

Thanks all.
I saw her at the AMP in Puck's Alley a while back. She really fucked me good too, so I got her number. I called her, then went to her apartment. It was daytime, and she was scary as Hell. Man, dark rooms make a difference. She was a little more nervous and reserved. That combined with the scary factor, I threw the number away after the session. I'm not kidding, I did. If I still had it, I'd give it to you... Sorry.

She was one of those girls with the vice grip pussies too.

Hypo Luxa
02-02-07, 00:10
The staff at Crystal Healing (1507 South King Street, #104, behind the gas station) now includes Kim. She is a small Korean woman (about five feet in height) who appears to be in her early forties. She says that she has worked at Crystal Healing for only about one week. She seems to have a nice personality, she speaks English adequately, and she is relatively attractive for a woman of her age. Small natural breasts and natural (unshaved) pussy. Full service is available. Her performance is satisfactory, but may improve as she gains more experience. If you sometimes like to be with a petite mature woman, you might want to give her a try.
Someone said the Mama at Crystal Healing was a really good provider. A real MILF.

Kapalua
02-02-07, 04:06
Someone said the Mama at Crystal Healing was a really good provider.
Well, if someone said that, someone was definitely right! :D

(However, guys who only like slender women might not be attracted to her.)

Honolulu Chas
02-02-07, 14:10
Someone said the Mama at Crystal Healing was a really good provider. A real MILF.

If you mean the one with the glasses and short hair, I've had no luck seeing her, although I'd like to. Does anyone have any first-hand experience with her?

Tky Joe
02-20-07, 02:46
I am on the Island this week and looking for someone to visit me in my hotel. Does any of my local bros have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Tokyo Joe

Bdg3715
03-06-07, 18:23
Does anyone know where Nancy of the former King's Massage (Puck's Alley). King's massage , I believe was sold to a new management.

Aloha,

Sam

DownAndOut
03-08-07, 16:05
Someone said the Mama at Crystal Healing was a really good provider. A real MILF.I think you're talking about Jun, I was told by one of the girls and her, that she is in charge. I had her 3 times. She's a 5/8/9. I wanted dfk but didn't get it. But she is very into you. 69, daty, miss, cg & reverse. Definitely good attitude and attentive to you.

Kagetora
03-10-07, 00:17
Went to Golden on King near Zippy's and got the rub down from Mickey, the small Japanese lady who's been mentioned in the other forum. Got a decent massage which ended up in bbbj and bbfs. I was just looking for a massage with a regular happy ending. Wasn't intending to go that far because I'm not into the over 40 providers. But I guess you could say she was very convincing. She's way past her prime in the looks department, but this cowgirl still knows how to ride. I think she may have been at Moonlight before from what she said.

Kapalua
03-11-07, 03:15
Definitely good attitude and attentive to you.
Yes, I would agree. For guys (like me) who can enjoy an older and pleasantly plump woman, she can be a good choice.

Jon Doh
03-11-07, 15:51
Is this place a AMP or more of a Massage therapy place?

Jack First
03-11-07, 16:49
AMP. There is no semblance of legit there. IMHO, Kagetora is very generous with his report. I would not want to view that person without clothes on, much less participate in anything besides a legit massage from her, but that's just me. We're all different! If you want more description, info, etc. pm me.

Kagetora
03-12-07, 20:19
AMP. There is no semblance of legit there. IMHO, Kagetora is very generous with his report. I would not want to view that person without clothes on, much less participate in anything besides a legit massage from her, but that's just me. We're all different! If you want more description, info, etc. pm me.

You're right about that, Jack, as far as the looks go. It wasn't in the plan to go all the way. I know where you're coming from because I even surprised myself.

Hypo Luxa
03-12-07, 22:54
If I had to guess, I'd say that Lily at PT is 40+. She can grind and take a pounding with the rest of them. Really good BBBJ and CSF in all positions. She's an older asian chick, with really tan skin and very toned legs. She has natural tits and is kinda cute. She does have a ponch on her though. But, who cares. I'll all about service and she delivers.

Member #3973
03-12-07, 23:36
AMP. There is no semblance of legit there. IMHO, Kagetora is very generous with his report. I would not want to view that person without clothes on, much less participate in anything besides a legit massage from her, but that's just me. We're all different! If you want more description, info, etc. pm me.The main difference from AMPs is that Golden has a license to do massage, so you can ask for one and you'll get one. In that sense Golden is "legit". As far as extras goes, you can opt for no release or a HJ or more if offered and you feel like it.

At the AMP (relaxation places) they will get suspicious if you directly ask for massage since they can get busted for that. You may risk not getting any service at all because they are suspicious that you are LE.

And ofcourse if they accept you, the girls expect you to want FS and get unhappy if you just want a HJ. But they usually are a lot younger and prettier than what you find at the semi-legit massage places.

M.

Jet Black
03-13-07, 04:33
Hey fellow mongers!

Just came back from Golden this evening and had Jennifer (Japanese, 5' 7", C cup, natural, smooth, milky skin). Being my first time there, I was under impression that they only provided legit massage...but lo behold, FS was included. Here massage was great and depending on how stressed your body is, she can really loosen those knots in your back, neck and shoulders.

Excellent personality, easy to understand, friendly and not bad looking. I would definitely return and ask for her.

Happy mongering.

Jack First
03-13-07, 07:48
The main difference from AMPs is that Golden has a license to do massage, so you can ask for one and you'll get one. In that sense Golden is "legit". As far as extras goes, you can opt for no release or a HJ or more if offered and you feel like it.

At the AMP (relaxation places) they will get suspicious if you directly ask for massage since they can get busted for that. You may risk not getting any service at all because they are suspicious that you are LE.

And ofcourse if they accept you, the girls expect you to want FS and get unhappy if you just want a HJ. But they usually are a lot younger and prettier than what you find at the semi-legit massage places.

M.

I guess I might be the only one, but when I go to an AMP, which this one is, I never ask to see any license. Do you?
I also never ask for massage. They just do it. I understand where you are coming from with the technicalities, but never considered it to be an advantage or disadvantage.

Member #3973
03-13-07, 09:12
I guess I might be the only one, but when I go to an AMP, which this one is, I never ask to see any license. Do you?

I also never ask for massage. They just do it. I understand where you are coming from with the technicalities, but never considered it to be an advantage or disadvantage.Although I agree the license does really matter for the monger, it does matter for how the massage parlor respond to their customers. As I said in the last post, don't ever ask for a massage in a relaxation place. You risk getting no service at all. At the "legit" place, they will be more than happy to do it since this is the only thing they are allowed to do. They also tend to be more cautious about giving FS than AMPs, and there is less hard sell for going for FS. Other than that, if they provide FS, and that is the only thing you want, your experiences may be very similar at the "legit" places and AMPs. However, I don't know of any licensed massage places with table showers.

AsiaTraveler2
03-13-07, 12:41
The main difference from AMPs is that Golden has a license to do massage, so you can ask for one and you'll get one. In that sense Golden is "legit". As far as extras goes, you can opt for no release or a HJ or more if offered and you feel like it.

Actually, I think the main difference between an AMP and a legit massage place is the presence of a professional massage table. While the license is also a must to be legit, like JF mentioned, I have never asked a therapist if they have one. I have from time to time seen it displayed on the wall, but I don't go looking for it. The table, skill level and fact that you are extremely lucky if you get anything extra are the giveaways that it's a "legit" place.

Golden is definitely an AMP, although FS is not pushed there. Floor mats, lame massages, focus on the finish not the massage are why I consider them in that category.

There are some that don't really care if a place is legit or an AMP. For those that do care, Golden is an AMP. Don't go there for a professional massage.

AT2

Member #3973
03-13-07, 18:23
Actually, I think the main difference between an AMP and a legit massage place is the presence of a professional massage table. While the license is also a must to be legit, like JF mentioned, I have never asked a therapist if they have one. I have from time to time seen it displayed on the wall, but I don't go looking for it. The table, skill level and fact that you are extremely lucky if you get anything extra are the giveaways that it's a "legit" place.

Golden is definitely an AMP, although FS is not pushed there. Floor mats, lame massages, focus on the finish not the massage are why I consider them in that category.

There are some that don't really care if a place is legit or an AMP. For those that do care, Golden is an AMP. Don't go there for a professional massage.

AT2AT2, good points. I fully agree with you on not going to places like Golden for a professional massage, or even you just a happy to get a reasonably good one.

I think there are 4 categories of massage parlors in Honolulu.

1. Strictly legit. Very good to excellent massage, no extras. Examples: Noriko, Neida, Hiroko

2. "Legit" places with manual release (not guaranteed since they are careful). Usually very good to excellent massage. Examples: Island Massage, Jean, Son Kyong

Both types above are good for a quality massage.

3. Licensed places by older therapists where the main sell is a release, Poor to passable massage. No table showers. Extras vary from HJ to FS depending the girl and how comfortable they are with the customers. Examples: Golden M. , Best M. , Ohana M. There are always exceptions ofcourse. Nana at Ohana gives a very good massage IMHO.

4. Relaxation places. No massage or light sensual massage. They can get busted for agreeing to do a massage since they are unlicensed, so don't ask for one. (This was really my main point in the previous posts! ). Say you are there for relaxation. (Still wondering what we would do for the hour if they kept it legal. Talk story? ) You will likely get a light sensual body rub. Many have table showers, and ofcourse they expect to sell FS. Examples: Pine Tree, China Spa, Smile

I agree with AT2 that group 3 and 4 are AMPs. Only advantage to group 3 is that you can get away with less tip, and it is good if you prefer older women (40+). As reported on this board, some of them give very enthusiatic service.

As always YMMV

Hilo Boy
03-13-07, 22:25
What does Golden charge for a legit massage? How much tip if I get hj or bj? How far down King st past China Town is it?

Jet Black
03-13-07, 23:52
What does Golden charge for a legit massage? How much tip if I get hj or bj? How far down King st past China Town is it?Golden Massage is at 1272 S King, 2nd floor. About a 1 minute walk Diamond of Zippy's, before Keeaumoku street. It is on the driver's side right across Top Floor (1275 S King).
It is a standard AMP - $.5 house; and $1.2 FS - massages are great. Recommend Jennifer. I've only been there once, but it was enough of an impression to have me going back.

Happy mongering.

Jon Doh
03-14-07, 00:21
Thank you everyone for clarifying the question that i asked. I greatly appreciate it.

John Ross
03-18-07, 09:08
Hey fellow mongers!

Just came back from Golden this evening and had Jennifer (Japanese, 5' 7", C cup, natural, smooth, milky skin). Being my first time there, I was under impression that they only provided legit massage...but lo behold, FS was included. Here massage was great and depending on how stressed your body is, she can really loosen those knots in your back, neck and shoulders.

Excellent personality, easy to understand, friendly and not bad looking. I would definitely return and ask for her.

Happy mongering.That really sounds like a provider using a different name.

TommyLoves
03-21-07, 05:13
How's the mamasan?

Is she hot too?

Comp Dude 35
03-21-07, 12:55
I'm getting PMs from this dude trying to drum up business for a Michell?

Anybody else get these PMs?

TommyLoves
03-23-07, 03:50
Got back from Pearl City last nite and went to pc amp, had cindy the mamasan and she was hot (kind of plumb but good) if you into older women like me. 5 house and 1. 2 fs.

Finger Licking
03-23-07, 06:41
Got back from Pearl City last nite and went to pc amp, had cindy the mamasan and she was hot (kind of plumb but good) if you into older women like me. 5 house and 1. 2 fs.I have been there twice. Once because somebody on the boards reccomended a girl there. I went there and saw "her"
She looked good with her clothes on, but once it all came off, she looked like an Ethiopian!

Kapalua
03-28-07, 01:30
Recently had a worthwhile visit to Ace, which is located at 1320 Rycroft Street (mauka side, slightly west of the Sheridan Street intersection). When I made my first visit to Ace, one night in early February, there were no women available. This time, however, three women were sitting in the reception area waiting for customers. They all appeared to be Korean. I let the mamasan choose one for me, and she sent "Nina" to my room. Nina is a mature Korean who seems to be in her late forties or early fifties. Although her face definitely shows some mileage, her body looks relatively good for a woman of her age (at least in the dim light). I liked her friendly and easygoing personality, her healthy mane of thick black hair, her natural breasts, and her natural (unshaved) pussy. She provided enthusiastic and energetic "full service," which I greatly enjoyed. The large wall mirror in the room enabled me to watch the festivities as if I were watching an x-rated movie. :)

LexLuther
04-17-07, 18:30
Kapalua,

I am with you 100%. I love a natural looking, hairy pussy. I especially like it on an older woman. To me, a shaved pussy just screams that the woman is a pro and somehow takes away from the pleasure and excitement. The hairy pussy allows you to imagine that this is some everyday woman out of a super market, or a home, or some such place who has agreed to let you enjoy her treasures.

LexLuther

Kapalua
04-18-07, 05:56
I am with you 100%. I love a natural looking, hairy pussy. I especially like it on an older woman. To me, a shaved pussy just screams that the woman is a pro and somehow takes away from the pleasure and excitement. The hairy pussy allows you to imagine that this is some everyday woman out of a super market, or a home, or some such place who has agreed to let you enjoy her treasures.
Yes, those are exactly my sentiments.

Additionally, the shaved area can start to feel rough if it's not shaved with sufficient frequency.

TommyLoves
04-21-07, 02:59
Went to see Angela at her apt. And men she was good for a 55 years old local japanese lady. She is one of the best provider out there and she even tell me if I wanted to stay to watch tv with her. I think if I got it up again, she would let me go for round two.

Kapalua
04-22-07, 02:32
She provided enthusiastic and energetic "full service," which I greatly enjoyed.
Had another visit with Nina, and her service was just as good as the previous time. She either was enjoying herself or was an excellent actress! :D

Kapalua
04-22-07, 02:37
Went to see Angela at her apt. And men she was good for a 55 years old local japanese lady. She is one of the best provider out there and she even tell me if I wanted to stay to watch tv with her. I think if I got it up again, she would let me go for round two.
Sounds interesting. Is she accepting new customers, and if so, how does a new customer contact her?

Honolulu Chas
04-23-07, 16:35
Sounds interesting. Is she accepting new customers, and if so, how does a new customer contact her?

The only way to reach her is by pager at 288-0015. She's kind of busy, so it may take some time for her to get back to you-but she is worth the wait.

Hypo Luxa
04-24-07, 02:58
The only way to reach her is by pager at 288-0015. She's kind of busy, so it may take some time for her to get back to you-but she is worth the wait.
It's funny, all the things Angela has done during our sessions--BBBJ, BBFSTC, AnalTC, Rim, DFK, etc., but she won't allow CIM.

I remember one time I was there and she wanted me to suck on her tits. I sucked as hard as humanly possible (I mean HARD--it would left a month long hickey), and she LOVED it. It had to be painful, but she was into it.

Anyway, after a dozen times with her, I've had my fill. But, she is AWESOME for mid-50s.

Tadhook
04-24-07, 12:46
If she likes you, Angela will give you her cell number. She sells real estate on the side, so she's pretty busy.

Qjkl
04-25-07, 07:47
If she likes you, Angela will give you her cell number. She sells real estate on the side, so she's pretty busy.

That would be hot, to have her show you a house then do her in the house.

Lkjhgf
04-25-07, 22:14
It's funny, all the things Angela has done during our sessions--BBBJ, BBFSTC, AnalTC, Rim, DFK, etc., but she won't allow CIM.

I remember one time I was there and she wanted me to suck on her tits. I sucked as hard as humanly possible (I mean HARD--it would left a month long hickey), and she LOVED it. It had to be painful, but she was into it.

Anyway, after a dozen times with her, I've had my fill. But, she is AWESOME for mid-50s.How does she look----whats tc---let me know quit I like go thanks/thanks what kind body?

Strong Mojo
04-26-07, 12:15
TC=To Completion (unTil Completion)

Justin H
04-26-07, 14:48
Can someone post the abbreviations?

What's a mish?

CIM

Etc?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Hypo Luxa
04-26-07, 15:07
TC=To Completion (unTil Completion)
"T" for "to"
...and "two for tea"

Finger Licking
04-27-07, 05:42
I have to agree with Hypo Luxa, she is pretty hot for a lady in her early-mid 50's. Will be a repeat customer for sure! The only thing that caught me off-guard was the severely hard nipple pinching and her fetish for salad-tossing.

Tadhook
04-27-07, 13:41
How does she look----whats tc---let me know quit I like go thanks/thanks what kind body?
Angela is petite local Japanese, mayb 5'1", 100 lbs, small breasts. She looks her age, but she's a sweet wahine.

Hilo Boy
04-27-07, 14:19
I would like to make an appointment with Angela. How do I go about this? Will I have a problem since I have never seen her before? What does she charge?

Honolulu Chas
04-27-07, 15:49
I would like to make an appointment with Angela. How do I go about this? Will I have a problem since I have never seen her before? What does she charge?

You can find her pager information in this thread just a few posts back. It shouldn't be a problem to see her. Her charge is around what you will spend at other AMPs....but her service is a cut above.

Lkjhgf
04-28-07, 11:27
Seen angela, just like you guys said, you suck on her tits, that will make her cum, try everthing else, but the tits will do it

All you guys tadhook, charley, and hypo thanks for your help.

Justin H
04-29-07, 12:49
How much does she charge for her services?

QUOTE=Lkjhgf]Seen angela, just like you guys said, you suck on her tits, that will make her cum, try everthing else, but the tits will do it

All you guys tadhook, charley, and hypo thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

Honolulu Chas
04-30-07, 16:00
How much does she charge for her services?

QUOTE=Lkjhgf]Seen angela, just like you guys said, you suck on her tits, that will make her cum, try everthing else, but the tits will do it

All you guys tadhook, charley, and hypo thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

Her rates are in line with an AMP visit, i.e. around 200.

Alohashorts
05-03-07, 03:44
Angela is petite local Japanese, mayb 5'1", 100 lbs, small breasts. She looks her age, but she's a sweet wahine.Tell me more. Long hair? Nice ass? Tan skin? Airstrip, bushwacker, shaven? She sounds hot.

Bronze Beast
05-04-07, 03:45
Tell me more. Long hair? Nice ass? Tan skin? Airstrip, bushwacker, shaven? She sounds hot.You are in the Mature (40+) Asian Providers thread and beauty is usually in the eyes of the beholder. With all that said, during her early years I am quite sure she was a looker. As the reports state she looks her age from the face however she is petite and definitely seasoned for sport mongering. Amazing for a woman her age as noted in the threads. You will even be more impressed upon seeing her glistening lips which I personally found far more appealing than the baby backs at the AMPS. Past shoulder length permed/wavy hair, nice ass for DS especially when you pull it up to your face to get a closer view of the prize, light skin, she was shaven last checked. Her service is better than what you'd get anywhere else. You get further mileage for your donation than what would be provided by a porn star looking resistant moody provider around town. YMMV.

A: 10
L: 6 (she's sweet and treats you like she's your GF)
S: 10

Allbust
05-04-07, 03:49
I take it Angela does incall only? Where she located at?

John Ross
05-04-07, 06:13
You are in the Mature (40+) Asian Providers thread and beauty is usually in the eyes of the beholder. With all that said, during her early years I am quite sure she was a looker. As the reports state she looks her age from the face however she is petite and definitely seasoned for sport mongering. Amazing for a woman her age as noted in the threads. You will even be more impressed upon seeing her glistening lips which I personally found far more appealing than the baby backs at the AMPS. Past shoulder length permed/wavy hair, nice ass for DS especially when you pull it up to your face to get a closer view of the prize, light skin, she was shaven last checked. Her service is better than what you'd get anywhere else. You get further mileage for your donation than what would be provided by a porn star looking resistant moody provider around town. YMMV.

S: 10
Bronze - For the same money, who would you go with? Angela, Tomato or Junko.

Hypo Luxa
05-04-07, 07:28
Bronze - For the same money, who would you go with? Angela, Tomato or Junko.
If you don't mind my opinion... I've never seen Junko, so I can't say, but as for Tomato v. Angela, Tomato is prettier and has a nicer body. Angela's service is more authentic, or I guess I mean genuine. That for me makes it better service (by a hair) over Tomato. Plus, if you aks her reeeeeeeall nicely, Angela gives up the browneye.

Alohashorts
05-04-07, 21:27
You are in the Mature (40+) Asian Providers thread and beauty is usually in the eyes of the beholder. With all that said, during her early years I am quite sure she was a looker. As the reports state she looks her age from the face however she is petite and definitely seasoned for sport mongering. Amazing for a woman her age as noted in the threads. You will even be more impressed upon seeing her glistening lips which I personally found far more appealing than the baby backs at the AMPS. Past shoulder length permed/wavy hair, nice ass for DS especially when you pull it up to your face to get a closer view of the prize, light skin, she was shaven last checked. Her service is better than what you'd get anywhere else. You get further mileage for your donation than what would be provided by a porn star looking resistant moody provider around town. YMMV.

S: 10Bronze: Mahalo's for the response. Your description just painted a much better picture of her. Still sounds hot.

Rascal X
05-05-07, 01:01
If I call Angela to schedule an appointment, will she ask how I got her number? What should I say, since I have not seen her before? Does she have an ad anywhere, that i could say I saw? Thanks!

Honolulu Chas
05-05-07, 02:56
If I call Angela to schedule an appointment, will she ask how I got her number? What should I say, since I have not seen her before? Does she have an ad anywhere, that i could say I saw? Thanks!

Her pager number is 288-0015. It was listed in the Pennysaver for many weeks, but it hasn't been in there lately. She told me she was planning to advertise again, but I haven't seen it lately, so stick with the old Pennysaver story. Just be aware that she's busy and it may take some time for her to get back to you.

Travel Guy
05-05-07, 14:17
I plan on calling Angela's pager when I get into town.

My questions are after you page her do you know how long she takes to get back to you. A couple of hours or a couple of days?

When an if I do talk to her , im going to say that I saw her add in the penny saver. Could you tell me a little about what her add was for?

I really look forward in meeting her.

Honolulu Chas
05-05-07, 16:45
I plan on calling Angela's pager when I get into town.

My questions are after you page her do you know how long she takes to get back to you. A couple of hours or a couple of days?

When an if I do talk to her , im going to say that I saw her add in the penny saver. Could you tell me a little about what her add was for?

I really look forward in meeting her.

The ad is in the current Pennysaver and it's pretty simple:

Angela 288-0015 Serious Only

Obviously just the basics, so it's a given that you don't know anything about her age or appearance.

The time it takes for her to return your page depends on how busy she is. I think she sees customers in the late afternoon and evening, so your best bet would be to call early in the day (say between 9 and Noon).

Enjoy!

Bronze Beast
05-09-07, 05:49
Bronze - For the same money, who would you go with? Angela, Tomato or Junko. Hypo Luxa somewhat gave a fair answer. I personally would go with Tomato not just because of looks either. She's gone the extra mile above GFE. I started to explain but realized that she does scan the forums like other providers and I really would not want LE to use any details from the forums against her. In fairness, my personal experience with each of the three from a service perspective have been excellent. Being genuinely kind to a provider does pay off.

Travel Guy
05-15-07, 13:50
I will be in town in just a few days and would like to meet with a petite Asian escort. If anyone knows of some ladys please PM me with contact information.

DownAndOut
05-24-07, 19:27
The ad is in the current Pennysaver and it's pretty simple:

Angela 288-0015 Serious Only

Obviously just the basics, so it's a given that you don't know anything about her age or appearance.

The time it takes for her to return your page depends on how busy she is. I think she sees customers in the late afternoon and evening, so your best bet would be to call early in the day (say between 9 and Noon).

Enjoy!Saw Angela for the first time. Very sweet lady. She didn't return my page until two days later, but that was fine. She was very up front about telling me that it was $$ and she was 55 years old, and 4'11"". Once in the apartment, we chatted on the bed. She asked me if I wanted to take a shower. And while in the bathroom, she asked me if I wanted her to come in the shower with me. She has a nice pert body, small natural titties. A small tuft just above her clit. She soaped up my log and ass, that was hot for me. All clean, rolling around on her big bed, in her breezy room. I liked it. She pinched my nipples really hard, so I figured she likes that. She moans a lot. BBBJ, 69, finished with CCG. Here's a freaky tidbit: we finished CG so just while I'm shooting and she's lying on top of me. I notice her necklace is a pendant "Honolulu Police. " And while I'm shooting, I'm thinking, shit, is this a sting? I gave her a twenty tip. The session was just under 2 hours, very unrushed.

Justin H
05-25-07, 08:54
Saw Angela for the first time. Very sweet lady. She didn't return my page until two days later, but that was fine. She was very up front about telling me that it was $$ and she was 55 years old, and 4'11"". Once in the apartment, we chatted on the bed. She asked me if I wanted to take a shower. And while in the bathroom, she asked me if I wanted her to come in the shower with me. She has a nice pert body, small natural titties. A small tuft just above her clit. She soaped up my log and ass, that was hot for me. All clean, rolling around on her big bed, in her breezy room. I liked it. She pinched my nipples really hard, so I figured she likes that. She moans a lot. BBBJ, 69, finished with CCG. Here's a freaky tidbit: we finished CG so just while I'm shooting and she's lying on top of me. I notice her necklace is a pendant "Honolulu Police. " And while I'm shooting, I'm thinking, shit, is this a sting? I gave her a twenty tip. The session was just under 2 hours, very unrushed.What is CG?

DownAndOut
05-25-07, 19:55
What is CG?We finished cowgirl.

Member #3973
05-26-07, 03:44
What is CG?

cowgirl = girl on top. Pls read the abbreviations section.

Hypo Luxa
05-26-07, 08:45
cowgirl = girl on top. Pls read the abbreviations section.
Variations are RCG (reverse) and Asian CG (where the girl squats over you). Asian CG is very, very nice. I can feel a difference in the grip in that position and it usually puts me at risk of pre-ejac.

Tadhook
05-26-07, 12:00
Saw Angela for the first time. Very sweet lady. She didn't return my page until two days later, but that was fine. She was very up front about telling me that it was $$ and she was 55 years old, and 4'11"". Once in the apartment, we chatted on the bed. She asked me if I wanted to take a shower. And while in the bathroom, she asked me if I wanted her to come in the shower with me. She has a nice pert body, small natural titties. A small tuft just above her clit. She soaped up my log and ass, that was hot for me. All clean, rolling around on her big bed, in her breezy room. I liked it. She pinched my nipples really hard, so I figured she likes that. She moans a lot. BBBJ, 69, finished with CCG. Here's a freaky tidbit: we finished CG so just while I'm shooting and she's lying on top of me. I notice her necklace is a pendant "Honolulu Police. " And while I'm shooting, I'm thinking, shit, is this a sting? I gave her a twenty tip. The session was just under 2 hours, very unrushed.
Angela's son is a motorcycle cop with HPD, so that's probably why she has that pendant.

Kapalua
05-26-07, 14:40
Originally Posted by Justin H

What is CG?cowgirl = girl on top. Pls read the abbreviations section.
Maybe a board moderator or administrator should revise the current explanation for "CG" in the abbreviations section. At the present time, if a member looks at the alphabetical entry for "CG" in the abbreviations section, "CG" is defined only as "Club Girls" and "Call Girls." Currently, a member would have to look at the entry for "cowgirl" in order to see the term "CG," and a member might not do that if he didn't already know the meaning of "CG."

Justin H
05-27-07, 02:26
Maybe a board moderator or administrator should revise the current explanation for "CG" in the abbreviations section. At the present time, if a member looks at the alphabetical entry for "CG" in the abbreviations section, "CG" is defined only as "Club Girls" and "Call Girls." Currently, a member would have to look at the entry for "cowgirl" in order to see the term "CG," and a member might not do that if he didn't already know the meaning of "CG."Thank you I only saw Cg.

Sdrom
05-28-07, 22:21
Saw Angela for the first time. [snipped]I didn't see Angela's add in the recent PS. Is she still around?

DownAndOut
05-29-07, 13:40
I didn't see Angela's add in the recent PS. Is she still around?She's definitely around. As noted very recently, 288-0015 pager. She's as busy as she wants to be. So she doesn't rush herself to return pages or keep her ads current. She's not lacking for business; and she's reaping the house $.5 besides. I asked her why her ad says serious only and what that means. She said some young guys only want to "play around and it wastes her time." By play around she means they get turned off when they find out she's older; or, they want to pay as least as they can. Anyway, she's not hurting for business.

Tadhook
05-30-07, 13:35
Stopped by a few days ago and was told that Sophia has retired. She was over 50, but was always good for BB action, including CIM. She's been replaced by a Thai girl named Bebe. Didn't try her, but she looks to be in her 30's.

Honolulu Chas
05-30-07, 19:52
Stopped by a few days ago and was told that Sophia has retired. She was over 50, but was always good for BB action, including CIM. She's been replaced by a Thai girl named Bebe. Didn't try her, but she looks to be in her 30's.

Sophia is now at Ohana, working as Eva.

Chang75
05-30-07, 21:05
Anyone know if Kim's still working? Went to her twice earlier this year, but now her number just goes to voicemail. Any new number or word if she's still in town?

First Try
05-30-07, 21:06
Sophia is now at Ohana, working as Eva.

OK, let me get this straight, I may recon tonight.

Eva = Sophia: petite, med length hair, rose tattoo near right breast, nice rear
worked at Tokyo Relaxation in CC, also Sugi Relaxation. Allows CIM and maybe anal, possibly 50 but looks 30

Now works at Ohana, dang I may have seen her sitting down.

Honolulu Chas
05-30-07, 21:36
OK, let me get this straight, I may recon tonight.

Eva = Sophia: petite, med length hair, rose tattoo near right breast, nice rear
worked at Tokyo Relaxation in CC, also Sugi Relaxation. Allows CIM and maybe anal, possibly 50 but looks 30

Now works at Ohana, dang I may have seen her sitting down.

Correct...probably best to call first...942-0202.

Benover
06-02-07, 19:38
Can anyone tell me what part of town Angela is now located.

Tadhook
06-03-07, 16:51
Can anyone tell me what part of town Angela is now located.
I think she's still on Kuakini St.

DownAndOut
06-04-07, 00:40
Can anyone tell me what part of town Angela is now located.Suspicious question.

Peckerwood
06-05-07, 01:43
Suspicious question.
And first post.

Benover
06-06-07, 03:08
And first post.Sorry man, not trying to be suspicious. I'd like to hook up with her.

First Try
06-06-07, 23:04
Sorry man, not trying to be suspicious. I'd like to hook up with her.

Her pager number has been posted.Page her & wait for her return call and then determine if it's inconvenient. Even if it's a 2 call system you'll know from the beginning where to go.

Honolulu Chas
06-16-07, 18:08
Friday night I went to see Mama Jun at Crystal Healing, but she wanted me to see Kim who, she said, hadn't had any customers all day. I told Jun I would rather see her, and kind of pressed the point for a few minutes until I realized she was either unwilling or too tired to see me, so I went for Kim. I've seen Kim before, and I like her: very petite at 4'11" and a nice body, but probably too skinny for some. I had a nice time, and the good news is that it cost a total of 160. My only disappointment was that I had my heart set on seeing Jun. Kim was a fine alternative, though.

HawaiiGuy2
06-18-07, 23:27
Friday night I went to see Mama Jun at Crystal Healing, but she wanted me to see Kim who, she said, hadn't had any customers all day. I told Jun I would rather see her, and kind of pressed the point for a few minutes until I realized she was either unwilling or too tired to see me, so I went for Kim. I've seen Kim before, and I like her: very petite at 4'11" and a nice body, but probably too skinny for some. I had a nice time, and the good news is that it cost a total of 160. My only disappointment was that I had my heart set on seeing Jun. Kim was a fine alternative, though.Just wondering. Have not been to Crystal Healing since seeing KIKI there many months ago. Just wondering. How old is KIM? 30's? Or older? Sounds pretty nice. Thanks for the info!

Honolulu Chas
06-19-07, 02:29
Just wondering. Have not been to Crystal Healing since seeing KIKI there many months ago. Just wondering. How old is KIM? 30's? Or older? Sounds pretty nice. Thanks for the info!

Kim is easily in her 40s, I'd say.

Honolulu Chas
06-25-07, 16:40
I stopped by Crystal Healing Saturday night, once again hoping to see Mama Jun. She wasn't there, so I chose a new lady, Ruby, that Mama had told me about. She's built a little on the heavy side (kind of like Young at Diva Spa), but has some nice curves. Natural (no silicone or tattoos) body and a nice personality-kind of quiet. Service was a little above average, but it may take some time for her to get used to the AMP style. Recommended if you're looking for someone new that will give you good (but not great, yet) service. As always, feel free to PM me if you have specific questions about her, or anyone else for that matter!

Also, re Crystal Healing, Jenny is back from vacation!

Member #3973
06-25-07, 22:47
Went to Crystal Healing last week and saw Jenny, late 30’s or early 40's, about 5’0, Bs and pretty face. A bit heavy around the waist, but otherwise nice curvy body. OK massage. After the flip, asked if I wanted junior massaged. Sure. Started a really nice HJ, but then quickly told me that HJ was .5 and FS was $.5 and she would like to have sex. Told her I only had $ for a tip. No problem. She got the hat, and gave CBJ, mish, doggie, CG + mish again. Standard unrushed service, very nice and friendly personality, good English. House .5, tip $.

I may or may not repeat, but I would recommend her unless you like
slim women. F 8 B 6 S 7

Honolulu Chas
07-18-07, 18:38
Just a reminder that Angela (50+ petite local Japanese) is still around. She has an ad in the Pennysaver this week:

Angela
288-0015
Serious Only

This is a pager number, and she may take a while to get back to you...but she's well worth the wait.

Older Guy
07-19-07, 21:56
Only thing I worry about when visiting older providers is that I might run into a classmate! LOL!

Stay safe,
OG

Hawaii 50
07-20-07, 03:46
Went to CH last night and mamasan said she has a new japanese provider named April. Around the same age as Kiki. I have to leave town for a week but would check her out when I get back. If someone goes there, please don't forget to post your experience.

PG

Hinode
07-20-07, 15:36
Brothers,

I have been meaning to try Angela but when I keep paging her, she calls me back (within 2-3 days) but I can never receive it due to my company's policy on ZERO TOLERANCE for cell phone use. I listen to my voice mail and she sounds sweet, keeps telling me to page her back using the same number.

I dont want to sound like a wahine writing a column to Miss Manners; rather, I am asking the brothers if I were to acquire her personal phone number, (from an OG here) would that be proper? Would she ask, "how did you get my number?" Judging from past reports, she is obviously worth it--but way too busy to make this her full time career. I want to try her once because of all of the great reviews YOU GUYS have made of her. (Like Jean.)

Im not asking the brothers for her number (not just yet!) just your feedback/response to what I wrote. The 3 times she has called me back and left me a voice mail it has been from a BLOCKED or PRIVATE number, and it is usually between 3pm and 5pm.

Thank you brothers,
Hinode :confused:

First Try
07-20-07, 17:55
Only thing I worry about when visiting older providers is that I might run into a classmate! LOL!

Stay safe,
OG

Is the provider going to be your classmate or the monger? LOL
BTW, I'm 40+

Azn Player
07-20-07, 18:00
Went to CH last night and mamasan said she has a new japanese provider named April. Around the same age as Kiki. I have to leave town for a week but would check her out when I get back. If someone goes there, please don't forget to post your experience.

PG

Mama told me she was Korean.
Maybe the daytime mama is more honest than the night time one (or is there only one mama?)
Might go today anyway. Not sure yet.
If she has a body like Kiki, then it might be worth while.
If I do, of course, I'll share the results.

Azn Player
07-21-07, 04:53
Well, here's my opinion of April.

First off, she is Korean and not Japanese.
She is, as rumored, very much like Kiki was, she might even be a year or two younger than Kiki.

She's quite attractive and, also like Kiki has a smokin' body. She's about 5' 5" or so, a nice tan and fake C - D's...not as hard as many others, but still you know they're enhancements.

Nice personality. On the quiet side, but not totally shy. She seems willing to do things at the pace and style you ask for. Didn't seem to try to rush me, either.

She started with a fair massage, not great by any means...maybe not even "good", but a lot better than you get at most AMPs.

L=8 (body=9.5, face=7.5)
A=9
S=9

Would repeat.

Kapalua
07-21-07, 06:57
Maybe the daytime mama is more honest than the night time one (or is there only one mama?)
As far as I'm aware, Jun is the one actual mama at Crystal Healing. However, if Jun is busy or sleeping, one of the other women will greet a customer at the door and collect the house fee.

Azn Player
07-21-07, 07:56
As far as I'm aware, Jun is the one actual mama at Crystal Healing. However, if Jun is busy or sleeping, one of the other women will greet a customer at the door and collect the house fee.

Yeah, there were a couple "mama-class" women there. And, at that time, it seemed like April was the only "provider-class" woman there.

Perhaps Papa Golf misunderstood what Jun saying. Or maybe, being as she was straight-up with me about April being Korean, maybe it was one of the other ladies he spoke to and they just told him what they thought he wanted to hear.

Anyway, unless you have your heart set on a Japanese girl (a rare commodity, indeed), and so long as you're not looking for a real killer legit massage, I would highly recommend April. Of course, as always, YMMV, but it seemed to me that the service I got was the rule rather than the exception.

Kinda weird posting about a young girl like April in the 40+ Mature Provider thread, but I figured, since it was in response to Papa Golf's post, here's where I'd put it.

Kim Chee Kane
07-21-07, 18:10
Well, here's my opinion of April.

First off, she is Korean and not Japanese.
She is, as rumored, very much like Kiki was, she might even be a year or two younger than Kiki.

She's quite attractive and, also like Kiki has a smokin' body. She's about 5' 5" or so, a nice tan and fake C - D's...not as hard as many others, but still you know they're enhancements.

Nice personality. On the quiet side, but not totally shy. She seems willing to do things at the pace and style you ask for. Didn't seem to try to rush me, either.

She started with a fair massage, not great by any means...maybe not even "good", but a lot better than you get at most AMPs.

L=8 (body=9.5, face=7.5)
A=9
S=9

Would repeat.

Yo! She sounds pretty innocent which is what I'm looking for. When is a good time to go down there anyway? I don't think that place is 24/7? I wanna just go and ask for her but I don't want to be so blunt since I've never even been to that place before. :x

Kapalua
07-21-07, 19:10
She sounds pretty innocent which is what I'm looking for. When is a good time to go down there anyway? I don't think that place is 24/7? I wanna just go and ask for her but I don't want to be so blunt since I've never even been to that place before.
Crystal Healing is supposed to be open all the time. However, April is not always there. It would probably be advisable to call Jun (the mama) at 941-9779 and make an appointment. If she asks if you've seen April before, you can just say that a "friend" recommended April.

By the way, to me April seemed relatively inexperienced with prostitution (compared to some other providers), but not really "innocent." However, in my opinion she is very attractive, has a nice personality, and is definitely worth a visit.

Kim Chee Kane
07-22-07, 06:51
Crystal Healing is supposed to be open all the time. However, April is not always there. It would probably be advisable to call Jun (the mama) at 941-9779 and make an appointment. If she asks if you've seen April before, you can just say that a "friend" recommended April.

By the way, to me April seemed relatively inexperienced with prostitution (compared to some other providers), but not really "innocent." However, in my opinion she is very attractive, has a nice personality, and is definitely worth a visit.

Thanks you guys! I always enjoy reading the reviews. It has been sometime since I last visited an AMP. I better make it worth my visit...

Mahalos!!!

Azn Player
07-22-07, 13:06
Yo! She sounds pretty innocent which is what I'm looking for. When is a good time to go down there anyway? I don't think that place is 24/7? I wanna just go and ask for her but I don't want to be so blunt since I've never even been to that place before. :x

Well, April said they're 24/7 and that she's there all the time, but everybody gotta sleep and eat sometime.

You could call ahead and see if she's working and if she's available before you go down. I don't know that there's any one time better than another, but I figure, mid-afternoon, if you can be free at that time, is probably a better bet than nights till 10pm. Best bet is to call and check, I'd say.

And, yeah, she's not entirely innocent (heck, how can you work in a place like that an be innocent), but she's pretty close to what it sounds like you're looking for. And, as I mentioned, she was very accommodating of my requests. She might not be that way forever, the longer she's been into it.

CM0069
07-22-07, 18:30
Angela's son is a motorcycle cop with HPD, so that's probably why she has that pendant.Hate to be the son if the "I just did your mom. " starts floating around work.

Kapalua
07-23-07, 02:45
Well, April said they're 24/7 and that she's there all the time, but everybody gotta sleep and eat sometime.
It seems that you visited her after I did, so maybe your info about her availability is more recent. (I was previously told that she wasn't at Crystal Healing all the time.) Perhaps after she fully realized how much money she could make from this type of activity, she decided to spend more time at Crystal Healing. :D

Hypo Luxa
07-23-07, 05:57
Hate to be the son if the "I just did your mom. " starts floating around work.
Or even worse, "I just did your mom up the ass!" ...as is the case with "Anal Angela."

DownAndOut
07-23-07, 16:46
Or even worse, "I just did your mom up the ass!" ...as is the case with "Anal Angela."I guess it's ymmv or I need to be more regular with her. Since she returns calls 2 days later, I usually already have something else scheduled. The one time I went there, I was probing my finger on her back there and she said, "sorry" so I said ok. But she was sweet about it, not adamant about it. I'm calling her again.

Honolulu Chas
07-23-07, 22:01
Just a caveat here: Ginger is for you guys who truly value service over appearance in a mature woman. Ginger is over 50, petite, around 5', not especially attractive-I don't mean to be mean about this, it's just the truth.
Her body was pretty good (like Mama Jasmine): slim, nice rear, all nice except for her lopsided implants...as you all know, not my favorite thing. However, she showed lots of enthusiasm, and that counts for quite a bit with me. She gladly allowed DATY and her FS was excellent. This was the best NEW experience I've had in a while and I will probably go back to see her---implants and all. I realize for some of you, the appearance HAS to be there or it's just not going to work, and I can understand that, believe me. However, for the rest of you, Ginger might be worth a try. * * * * * If you're at Golden and don't want to try Ginger, but are still looking for someone a little older, try Gina. She is quite attractive and should be worth a try.

Jet Black
07-24-07, 00:06
Thanks HC for TOFTT!

Just a caveat here: Ginger is for you guys who truly value service over appearance in a mature woman. Ginger is over 50, petite, around 5', not especially attractive-I don't mean to be mean about this, it's just the truth.
Her body was pretty good (like Mama Jasmine): slim, nice rear, all nice except for her lopsided implants...as you all know, not my favorite thing. However, she showed lots of enthusiasm, and that counts for quite a bit with me. She gladly allowed DATY and her FS was excellent. This was the best NEW experience I've had in a while and I will probably go back to see her---implants and all. I realize for some of you, the appearance HAS to be there or it's just not going to work, and I can understand that, believe me. However, for the rest of you, Ginger might be worth a try. * * * * * If you're at Golden and don't want to try Ginger, but are still looking for someone a little older, try Gina. She is quite attractive and should be worth a try.

Honolulu Chas
08-02-07, 23:22
Anyone planning to see Eva may want to consider the following: she seems to have had some surgery done on her face and as of Thursday morning still has lots of swelling-it doesn't look good. Nice to know she's doing well enough to spend all those thousands on plastic surgery!

John Ross
08-02-07, 23:56
Anyone planning to see Eva may want to consider the following: she seems to have had some surgery done on her face and as of Thursday morning still has lots of swelling-it doesn't look good. Nice to know she's doing well enough to spend all those thousands on plastic surgery!
She was thinking about getting a boob job, too.

Honolulu Chas
08-03-07, 18:50
Latest word is that Eva is no longer at Ohana. No information on where she has gone...hopefully she'll wait to go back to work until the swelling from her facial surgery has subsided.

This leaves Yuki (formerly of Tengoku and Ginger's), Mina, and Kimberly/Ruby, who is out of town until around August 9th.

Alohashorts
08-05-07, 02:02
It's been awhile since I hit the amps. Went to CH to see April or Jean. Mama said they were not working. So I went with Yumi. Mid to late 40's possibly 50's. Lame massage, she was pushing on my back more then massaging. Funny thing, she would not let me touch or brush her nips because she said it was too ticklish, but she would let me suck them. I was hoping for more when she took off her clothes. Smallest ass I seen...sort of deflated looking. She seemed kind of rushed...the normal positions. Nothing great. I like going to CH, but I may have to be more picky with my picks if you know what I mean. I'll go back there if any good reviews pop up.

Kapalua
08-07-07, 05:13
Went to CH to see April or Jean. Mama said they were not working. So I went with Yumi.
It might be preferable to make a specific appointment to see April, and then verify by phone that April is there before you arrive. April is definitely more impressive than Yumi.

By the way, who is Jean?

Alohashorts
08-07-07, 05:30
It might be preferable to make a specific appointment to see April, and then verify by phone that April is there before you arrive. April is definitely more impressive than Yumi.

By the way, who is Jean?I could be mistaken about name, it could be jenny. Same age as Yumi I'm guessing but much better service, and body for her age. Shoulder length hair, soft presence about her, but she lets you go to town.

Kekehawaii
08-07-07, 15:10
I could be mistaken about name, it could be jenny. Same age as Yumi I'm guessing but much better service, and body for her age. Shoulder length hair, soft presence about her, but she lets you go to town.Mamma told me April no longer works there. She is on the Big Island. Not sure if this is true or whether she wanted me to see someone else. Has anyone seen Kiki as well? Haven't seen her around CH lately.

Kapalua
08-07-07, 15:24
I could be mistaken about name, it could be jenny. Same age as Yumi I'm guessing but much better service, and body for her age. Shoulder length hair, soft presence about her, but she lets you go to town.
Yes, I've also had good service from Jenny at Crystal Healing. So far she has received favorable reviews from five members (including you and me), and no negative reviews, so it seems that she's a good choice for guys who can enjoy a mature woman.

Kapalua
08-10-07, 21:21
Has anyone seen Kiki as well? Haven't seen her around CH lately.
Kiki had left Crystal Healing for a while, but recently I was told that she is now working there again. So if you're interested in seeing Kiki, you might want to call Crystal Healing and verify that she is there.

Hypo Luxa
08-10-07, 22:23
Kiki had left Crystal Healing for a while, but recently I was told that she is now working there again. So if you're interested in seeing Kiki, you might want to call Crystal Healing and verify that she is there.
I hope she has her shit together. Past posts of hers (from shitting the bed, to seemingly being on drugs) indicate she needed a break from the service. My own personal experience of hers was not good. But, she was very pretty and had an incredible body.

Makana9
08-12-07, 16:34
Kiki had left Crystal Healing for a while, but recently I was told that she is now working there again. So if you're interested in seeing Kiki, you might want to call Crystal Healing and verify that she is there.Was there early this morn(since deplaning & could not get body clock insync with HST), Kiki was there, but I wanted to see jenny, & got lucky as she was still there. As alot of you said, and I will too, Jenny is a keeper.

It was relaxing, went way past the time, and loved every moment with her. Will definately see her again, and again, as I will also keep in closer touch with jenny, we got to talk which seemed all morn., & life has not treated her to kind.

A sweetheart in my book,

be safe and have fun.

K

Lkjhgf
08-12-07, 21:37
Was there early this morn(since deplaning & could not get body clock insync with HST), Kiki was there, but I wanted to see jenny, & got lucky as she was still there. As alot of you said, and I will too, Jenny is a keeper.

It was relaxing, went way past the time, and loved every moment with her. Will definately see her again, and again, as I will also keep in closer touch with jenny, we got to talk which seemed all morn., & life has not treated her to kind.

A sweetheart in my book,

be safe and have fun.

K

Maka, this l again. You always find and get the good ones, I will follow your lead, can you rate her jenny, l, a, s, body, and age. Seen kiki many times, shes really good, and did service me well, rate her 8/9 across the board, but stop seeing her, because of some reports earlier. Mahalo

Makana9
08-13-07, 14:02
Maka, this l again. You always find and get the good ones, I will follow your lead, can you rate her jenny, l, a, s, body, and age. Seen kiki many times, shes really good, and did service me well, rate her 8/9 across the board, but stop seeing her, because of some reports earlier. MahaloIMHO...The taste I have in women I like.

l - 8
A - 9
S - 8

Just my IMHO, plus the funny part is she said she knows me, I guess old age not helping any for me, LOL

Stay safe

k

Kapalua
08-20-07, 01:00
As the old saying goes, "variety is the spice of life." A hobbyist who wants to try Asian "grandma sex" at least once in his life might want to visit Michelle, who works at Oriental on the second floor of the A.Y. Wong Building (1507 South King Street). She has a nice personality, is easygoing, and aims to please ... but be warned in advance that she looks older than even the usual "mature" provider. If you would rather not see her in the nude, no problem -- her hand job skills are excellent (in my opinion). Michelle may usually be found at Oriental during the afternoon and at night. Although you might be confronted at the entrance door by a barking dog, don't worry, the dog is small and friendly.

Primal Needs
08-21-07, 04:15
If you would rather not see her in the nude, no problem -- her hand job skills are excellent (in my opinion)... ...Although you might be confronted at the entrance door by a barking dog, don't worry, the dog is small and friendly.

Question #1: About how old is old in her case? Are we talking 70s? Holy s**t dude, you really like different experiences, huh? I guess if her HJ skills are good, athritis must not have set in yet...

Question #2: A dog? I thought old ladies like cats...

Primal Needs

Kapalua
08-22-07, 02:17
Question #1: About how old is old in her case? Are we talking 70s? Holy s**t dude, you really like different experiences, huh? I guess if her HJ skills are good, athritis must not have set in yet...

Question #2: A dog? I thought old ladies like cats...
When seen in bright light, she looks to me as if she's well into her fifties or even older.

The dog seems to belong to the mama, but I'm not sure.

Honolulu Chas
08-30-07, 17:49
Ginger (aka Mika) at Golden Massage is on vacation for the next month, returning around 9/29.

Kapalua
09-11-07, 16:05
I've seen Kim before, and I like her: very petite at 4'11" and a nice body, but probably too skinny for some. I had a nice time, and the good news is that it cost a total of 160. My only disappointment was that I had my heart set on seeing Jun. Kim was a fine alternative, though.
Just an update -- Kim recently returned from her long "vacation" and is now available again at Crystal Healing.

Comp Dude 35
09-21-07, 04:21
I hope she has her shit together. Past posts of hers (from shitting the bed, to seemingly being on drugs) indicate she needed a break from the service. My own personal experience of hers was not good. But, she was very pretty and had an incredible body.Let me tell you personally, she has it together and she looks as good as ever.

Saw her 2x in the last month and she's awesome; still has her braces, but she does go back and forth to LA a lot, so check before going.

The Dude

Bronze Beast
09-26-07, 04:58
Let me tell you personally, she has it together and she looks as good as ever.

Saw her 2x in the last month and she's awesome; still has her braces, but she does go back and forth to LA a lot, so check before going.

The DudeSame experience here. Better experience recently. If you notice she is in a bad mood you may want to pass as the service will be the same. Otherwise on the good days count on the service being better more so if you have been a regular. YMMV. She goes to LA and works the AMP over there as well.

Horndog808
10-03-07, 00:16
Been lurking here for a few months and have gotten a lot of great tips from you guys, so I thought it's time for me to return the favor, hopefully. Went to GM to try Jennifer, but when I asked for her, mama said she hasn't worked there for a long time. She sent in Mimi- sorry, not really sure about her age, but I'm guessing at least mid 30's if not a little older. Got a pretty good massage and was asked if I wanted "everything". Don't really want to give too many details, but I will say that usually, when you get a "tongue lashing", it's a bad thing- definitly NOT in this case. CBJ, DATY, but because of the tongue lashing, didn't get past mish. Got another good massage after and her level of service (the nonsexual stuff) is on par with Sunny at King, in my opinion. Haven't really been to many places, but thanks to you guys, I did get to experience Sunny. Thanks again for all the great tips!

TommyLoves
10-18-07, 04:59
Went to see this ad call Japanese style massage and it's located at the new condo close by ChinaTown 215 N. King st. Met a older Korean/Japanese lady maybe in her 50+, paid her. 60 for a reg. Massage then she started to telling what I wanted after the massage, told her F. S and we got it on. Paid her another. 80

Kapalua
10-19-07, 00:07
Went to see this ad call Japanese style massage and it's located at the new condo close by ChinaTown 215 N. King st. Met a older Korean/Japanese lady maybe in her 50+, paid her. 60 for a reg. Massage then she started to telling what I wanted after the massage, told her F. S and we got it on. Paid her another. 80
Congratulations -- as I recently posted in the "Massage Therapists" section, on my first visit she didn't even offer me a bj. Maybe she thought I was too old or too fat. :D

S Hunter
10-19-07, 01:25

I went to see her too. Saw the ad in the paper.

She gave me a decent massage and HJ. She asked me right up front what I wanted. I really did need a massage so she gave me a good one and finished me up. The whole time she's telling me that I can last a long time and to come next time and fuck her for the whole hour. And how much she likes to suck dick and that I should have told her to before she oiled me up.

Kinda scared me cuz I didn't want to fuck her. But massage was pretty good.

Justin H
10-19-07, 04:08
I went to see her too. Saw the ad in the paper.

She gave me a decent massage and HJ. She asked me right up front what I wanted. I really did need a massage so she gave me a good one and finished me up. The whole time she's telling me that I can last a long time and to come next time and fuck her for the whole hour. And how much she likes to suck dick and that I should have told her to before she oiled me up.

Kinda scared me cuz I didn't want to fuck her. But massage was pretty good.

Where is this ad?

Kapalua
10-19-07, 18:12
Where is this ad?
In today's Honolulu Advertiser (October 19), go to section G (Classifieds), page G-4. Then look at "Hawaii's Service Directory," then the heading "Personal Services," then the subheading "Massage" (on the lower right side of the page). Under the subheading "Massage," the seventh ad from the top states "Japanese Style Massage." That's the ad.

Justin H
10-21-07, 05:31
In today's Honolulu Advertiser (October 19), go to section G (Classifieds), page G-4. Then look at "Hawaii's Service Directory," then the heading "Personal Services," then the subheading "Massage" (on the lower right side of the page). Under the subheading "Massage," the seventh ad from the top states "Japanese Style Massage." That's the ad.

Thanks for the info,
I went today and had a 2:00pm appointment. This lady says the room nuber is #409
But you the code to get up. So tried to call her and let her know that I'am downstairs but her phone was busy for 20 F... min. I finally got thru at 2:20 and she said oh because it is past 2:00pm you have to come another time and just hung up on me.
So I said whatevers and I went to see Si Si instead.

Kapalua
10-21-07, 16:44
I went today and had a 2:00pm appointment. This lady says the room nuber is #409
But you the code to get up. So tried to call her and let her know that I'am downstairs but her phone was busy for 20 F... min. I finally got thru at 2:20 and she said oh because it is past 2:00pm you have to come another time and just hung up on me.
That's a good point for others to remember if they are thinking about making an appointment with her. When I called for an appointment, she didn't say anything about needing an access code. However, when I went inside the building, the interior entry door was locked and I needed to call her again. Fortunately, in my case she answered the call right away. Without an access code, it might be possible to slip in while someone else is entering or leaving through that door. However, that could be difficult because there is a security guard station next to the door.

Justin H
10-22-07, 03:30
That's a good point for others to remember if they are thinking about making an appointment with her. When I called for an appointment, she didn't say anything about needing an access code. However, when I went inside the building, the interior entry door was locked and I needed to call her again. Fortunately, in my case she answered the call right away. Without an access code, it might be possible to slip in while someone else is entering or leaving through that door. However, that could be difficult because there is a security guard station next to the door.

You know. How does she look like? is it worth it going?
I swear sometimes I wonder. Has anytreid massage by 3 girls?

Kapalua
10-22-07, 04:17
How does she look like? is it worth it going?
In my opinion, she looks like she's in her fifties. As I said in my previous review, for a woman of her age, she seemed average -- neither particularly attractive nor unattractive. She did look somewhat thick around the middle (which some guys dislike, but I don't mind). Regarding your question about whether it would be worthwhile to see her, that would depend upon your personal preferences. As I wrote in my review, after the massage I only received a good hand job from her. However, TommyLoves posted that he received full service; Asian975 posted that he received a bbbj; and S Hunter posted that she said "she likes to suck dick" and that she said on his next visit he could "fuck her for the whole hour" if he wanted. So it might be interesting to see what she's willing to do for you. :)

First Try
10-22-07, 15:50
In my opinion, she looks like she's in her fifties. As I said in my previous review, for a woman of her age, she seemed average -- neither particularly attractive nor unattractive. She did look somewhat thick around the middle (which some guys dislike, but I don't mind). Regarding your question about whether it would be worthwhile to see her, that would depend upon your personal preferences. As I wrote in my review, after the massage I only received a good hand job from her. However, TommyLoves posted that he received full service; Asian975 posted that he received a bbbj; and S Hunter posted that she said "she likes to suck dick" and that she said on his next visit he could "fuck her for the whole hour" if he wanted. So it might be interesting to see what she's willing to do for you. :)

Is this similar to Jean? This question is also for those who have experienced Jean.

Kapalua
10-22-07, 21:46
Is this similar to Jean? This question is also for those who have experienced Jean.
Sorry, but I've never been with Jean. Maybe some other members can respond to the question.

Widget
10-22-07, 23:01
Is this similar to Jean? This question is also for those who have experienced Jean.Jean gives a great massage and HJ only. At least I never got more than that.

C Man
10-23-07, 02:31
I am a customer of Jean for some years now and all of my experiences with Jean have never been like that new one on N. King St. Jean really does give good massages and does the HJ as an extra after she asks you first because that's what most of us mongers want anyway. Does anybody have different experiences? Please do tell.

Hinode
10-23-07, 13:30
I am a customer of Jean for some years now and all of my experiences with Jean have never been like that new one on N. King St. Jean really does give good massages and does the HJ as an extra after she asks you first because that's what most of us mongers want anyway. Does anybody have different experiences? Please do tell.

I am more concerned about RECENT (last night, yesterday, 2 days ago, 1 week ago) experiences with Jean, as I have read on this board that her service and attitude went south. She was the most thorough and gave the best massage I ever had in my life.

My body still hurts now and then, would really like to get another massage from her if she still rocks. Any 411 appreciated. Thanks!

Hinode

Koolaukid
10-23-07, 14:17
My body still hurts now and then, would really like to get another massage from her if she still rocks. Any 411 appreciated. Thanks!

HinodeJean gives a damn good massage. Depending on how much conversation you have, she often goes well over the hour. I've had good massages from her and I've had great ones, I guess it depends on how she feels, how she feels about your and whatever else is going on in her life and schedule, just like anyone else.

I recommend Jean highly, with or without extras.

koolaukid

C Man
10-25-07, 04:32
I TOFFT today and went to see "Mina" at 215 N. King St. The breakdown was .6 for the basic massage. The massage rated a "5". The place is neat and clean and she said she's 48 yrs old. Looks a little older than that to me. Started hugging as soon as we were in the room when all my clothes were off. Managed to get her totally undressed and slipped "slick willy" in to test the waters while sucking the nips. The first HJ happened at this time. This led to the massage beginning face down. The flip followed with some leg then stomach massage. I asked if she wanted to see me "shoot" again and she sort of dared me. For some reason I felt she hasn't seen multiples too often. I replied with 2x is no problem but 5x in one hour is a real challenge. She was contented with the second time but that marked the end of this session. I showered and said see you again and left. Total damage was $. What a bargain if you ask me!

YMMV but worth checking out for entertainment.

Mongers unite!

Kaimuki Orignl
10-30-07, 06:00
Went to check out a couple of AMPs this past Sat nite, well early Sun morning 4 am after some heavy drinking. Went to Nirvana first but there were only 2 girls, one sort of decent looking but passed and headed to Imperial next door. No one answered immediately but heard someone stirring inside. There was only one girl there but asked mama if there was someone else. Another Filipino girl came but was not interested so I stuck with Hana. Don't know if this is the Hana everyone was talking about, Korean, kind of pretty looks late 40's to early 50's pretty face and soft body. Massage wasn't really a massage more like just soft relaxation. Very pleasant, made the turn and CBJ then DATY, LK but being very drunk CFS mish. Finished again wiht HJ. In all, not rushed lots of hugging afterward. Leaning towards a repeat because of the GFE type of experience but maybe looking for someone a little more sexy. Didn't have too much in the wallet after drinking .5 house and agreed to a $ tip. Again YMMV but in all a pleasant experience. Just wanted to say that I found this place after the news report and want to say thanks to all that contribute.

Bronze Beast
11-21-07, 06:20
Recently I stopped by to see an all time regular favorite provider of ours whose name I cannot disclose yet. A:9/L:9/S:9. BLS, CBJ, DATY, 69, BBFSCIP, RCG, MISH, DFK. I have not seen her for awhile and I decided to splurge and saw her again two days later from my first visit. I began receiving text messages and phone calls from her expressing interest in me. She shared with me that she is no longer seeing anyone. Additionally, during the second visit at the MT location, she recommended that I save my money rather than continue to invest in AMP/MT visits. I ignored her advise and showed up for a third session. As much as she was happy to see me, I started getting the second degree in an affectionate way so it was not that bad. To make a long story short, this provider wants me to be her boyfriend. Go figure, I have been there and done that so I am not interested. I stated to her that I might be open to her offer but the likelihood of me heading that path is zero. Nonetheless, she has been persistent. I have been hanging out with her on and off away from the AMP/MT for years. She had shared with me during those years how she spoiled some of you mongers when you would go out. This provider has a steady clientele and is most often difficult to get an appointment with. I have dated providers in the past and my skin is thick enough to not go nuts over the reality that they were giving FS to several mongers throughout the week. I never abused any of these providers by making them a sugar mommy since I am financially well off.

I began to wonder how many of you are getting the same offers and how you are or have handled this scenario. I find this situation quite fascinating because this latest provider who is pursuing me just wants company when she decides to take a day off. The younger providers I have dated have a non-stop sex drive. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Mahalo.

============================
Disclaimer: For those of you who have sent me Private Messages this provider is NOT Junko (I can only wish but no thanks).

John Ross
11-21-07, 08:30
Recently I stopped by to see an all time regular favorite provider of ours whose name I cannot disclose yet. A:9/L:9/S:9. BLS, CBJ, DATY, 69, BBFSCIP, RCG, MISH, DFK. I have not seen her for awhile and I decided to splurge and saw her again two days later from my first visit. I began receiving text messages and phone calls from her expressing interest in me. She shared with me that she is no longer seeing anyone. Additionally, during the second visit at the MT location, she recommended that I save my money rather than continue to invest in AMP/MT visits. I ignored her advise and showed up for a third session. As much as she was happy to see me, I started getting the second degree in an affectionate way so it was not that bad. To make a long story short, this provider wants me to be her boyfriend. Go figure, I have been there and done that so I am not interested. I stated to her that I might be open to her offer but the likelihood of me heading that path is zero. Nonetheless, she has been persistent. I have been hanging out with her on and off away from the AMP/MT for years. She had shared with me during those years how she spoiled some of you mongers when you would go out. This provider has a steady clientele and is most often difficult to get an appointment with. I have dated providers in the past and my skin is thick enough to not go nuts over the reality that they were giving FS to several mongers throughout the week. I never abused any of these providers by making them a sugar mommy since I am financially well off.

I began to wonder how many of you are getting the same offers and how you are or have handled this scenario. I find this situation quite fascinating because this latest provider who is pursuing me just wants company when she decides to take a day off. The younger providers I have dated have a non-stop sex drive. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Mahalo.
Congrats Beast. I've been down that path many times, but my live in gfs were bargirls. With bargirls, it can get a little suffocating as they mark their territory by parading you around so girls know to lay off. Then of course, when you go out with the boys, it gets very boring since the other girls know you have a gf that is Korean.

Having a provider as a gf is a double edged sword. You know the sex is gonna be there and it is gonna be good, but you sometimes want variety. Not sure how that play out as I think AMP girls would know each other and gossip about things. The only plus side is if the provider you are talking about is not Korean. If she is Chinese or Japanese, it may be doable as there aren't too many other girls to gossip with.

Member #3973
11-21-07, 22:33

I have never dated any of the AMP providers, massage therapists or bar girls, but several have expressed interest in having me as a BF. Particularly the older 40yr+ massage therapists look for a way out of the business when they find it harder to compete with the younger girls. When they find out you are single, seems to be financially well of, they get real interested, and start giving you excellent service, GFE and ask you to go out with them. Sofar I haven't been taking the bait.

A couple of my favorite providers who had asked if I would be their bf and "take care of them" ended up finding a bf -or got married and retired from the bizz, so perhaps they were serious about it.

Iliketowatch
11-22-07, 02:33
I have never dated any of the AMP providers, massage therapists or bar girls, but several have expressed interest in having me as a BF. Particularly the older 40yr+ massage therapists look for a way out of the business when they find it harder to compete with the younger girls. When they find out you are single, seems to be financially well of, they get real interested, and start giving you excellent service, GFE and ask you to go out with them. Sofar I haven't been taking the bait.

A couple of my favorite providers who had asked if I would be their bf and "take care of them" ended up finding a bf -or got married and retired from the bizz, so perhaps they were serious about it.

Being twice married and twice divorced with many failed relationships. My problem (not saying it's will be yours) is the thrill of being able to take care of someone always starts off good then gets old very fast. You feel like a "man" at the start, taking care of this fragile thing, but it always becomes a one way street. Many providers, be it Amp, KB, etc. choose this profession because they don't fit into society. They cannot relate to a regualar workplace or co-workers. They are social misfits. This is bad news for a relationship. Some guys may love it because they deem to have total control over the girls well-being, but in reality, the girl has control over them. Wouldn't it be better to have an educated conversation with a partner rather than 1 hour of sex and 23 hours of what do we talk about now. Oh, I got it, lets go shopping, I need a new bag. Or, wants for dinner? You know I don't cook, where are we going to eat tonight? Then comes the I better give him sex or he'll throw me out. Wouldn't you rather have someone who wanted sex with you rather than had to give it to you. IMHO, stay away from these girls. It's like playstation 3, fun to be in thring and knock out the champ, but the play stops there unless you take the next step and really get in a real ring. Then you get knocked out. So just have your 1 hour of sex and say "see you next time, honey."

Hinode
11-22-07, 05:37
I began to wonder how many of you are getting the same offers and how you are or have handled this scenario. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Mahalo.============================
Disclaimer: For those of you who have sent me Private Messages this provider is NOT Junko (I can only wish but no thanks).

HEHEHEHE. I hate the word "dry spell" as my S.O. so aptly puts it. I went out (cheated on my S.O.?) and saw one of my ATF, Mina at Roppongi, and she was great as ever, oh BTW as far as the subject of TS, Roppongi offers it-- because I got it, and it was superb as always, with different comments/results over 1 year of NOT hitting the AMPs; "You lost weight-- You look great-- You went beach?" UM HM. Lay off the mac salad and crank those sit ups and you get one happy provider. DATY, BBBJTCIP, I have never had a covered session with her since I met her at Golden back in the day.

Brother BB-- I aint shit compared to you-- even though you never revealed a name, somebody with a 9/9/9 for L/A/S in your book holds high regard from me, and Im sure from a lot of the other brothers-- my S.O. thinks of me in that same way, thus, the posting Im writing, because even though Im getting tipsy leading to Turkey Day, I will say this:

It is a VERY FLATTERING feeling/sensation when a woman thinks the WORLD OF YOU, to experience TRUE GFE, and yeah-- for the O.G.s who smile down on my reports, my S.O. is currently married-- with 3 kids, and she means the world to me..Brother BB, like the movie Colors in 1988, when Hodges said to Pac Man, "No. Lets walk down the hill and fuck em all."

I couldnt reiterate that point any more than it already is. More power to you. PM this badass provider. Ive never step foot in China Spa NOR (HAHA) brain fart-- that place in the Samsung Plaza with Subway. Im kicking myself as I gotta go take a piss, that I cant remember the name. OH VIP!!! I got it. Yep, never step foot in there either. You go, brother.

Shit. I still gotta see Junko after these 2 years, I never had her yet! Keep those awesome reports coming!

Hinode :cool:

Tadhook
11-22-07, 16:41
HEHEHEHE. I hate the word "dry spell" as my S.O. so aptly puts it. I went out (cheated on my S.O.?) and saw one of my ATF, Mina at Roppongi, and she was great as ever, oh BTW as far as the subject of TS, Roppongi offers it-- because I got it, and it was superb as always, with different comments/results over 1 year of NOT hitting the AMPs; "You lost weight-- You look great-- You went beach?" UM HM. Lay off the mac salad and crank those sit ups and you get one happy provider. DATY, BBBJTCIP, I have never had a covered session with her since I met her at Golden back in the day.
Hinode :cool:
Is this Mina chubby and Korean, though originally from China? If so, she used to work at Tokyo before Golden. She used to do BBFS back then too.

Nuts M
11-22-07, 22:41
Yeah, they don't have regular jobs, etc. But some are great at what they do. And some of them do it for a long f-n time, so yeah, they might not be same same w/ you for everyday life, but they are very good at what they do. And some have great books of business. I still agree though, its better to rent than buy. Peace.

Bronze Beast
11-23-07, 05:59
Brother BB-- I aint shit compared to you-- even though you never revealed a name, somebody with a 9/9/9 for L/A/S in your book holds high regard from me, and Im sure from a lot of the other brothers--
Hinode :cool:You are so kind with your words. Thank you. I must point out that regardless of ethnicity, financial worth, physicality, education, and intelligence - all mongers are created equal given that the product and services (the providers) that we sample or repeat are constant. Basic economy and capitalism. The price is the same and the provider is still the same. Where we each might differ in comparison is the sale and closing of the deal. Anyone who can afford the price is in the game. The difficulty level also involves mongers in positions of power. It is they who envy those of us not in positions of power because we triumph in this hobby. They have a tendency to fail or cannot keep it up but surely garners the provider's attention because they have sold the illusion that they are there to protect her at any cost and sometimes they do. Certainly, their ulterior motive is to somewhat win that provider completely. A provider is yet but a woman who essentially can be distracted by your power, wealth, and glamour. However, in the end it is the provider's choice with whom she decides to truly let down her guard completely. She exposes whom she really is behind that winning smile, make up, surgical cosmetics, and PSE offerings without expectations of remuneration for what she now considers affection rather than an upscale service. You may think you are buying her out of the business. She is smarter than you and she will always seek someone more entertaining.

Aaron Colt
11-23-07, 07:17

============================

I get those offers and I let them know at the present time in my lifestyle mongering provides the diversity of many different new women whenever I want, if they want to hang out on their days off for a couple of hours each week, no problem. One thing about mongering is that you never want to find yourself emotionally involved with any one provider, if you do, your fucked. They are to service you and you are to be serviced. That's my take on the monger v provider relationship.

Makana9
11-24-07, 04:35
I get those offers and I let them know at the present time in my lifestyle mongering provides the diversity of many different new women whenever I want, if they want to hang out on their days off for a couple of hours each week, no problem. One thing about mongering is that you never want to find yourself emotionally involved with any one provider, if you do, your fucked. They are to service you and you are to be serviced. That's my take on the monger v provider relationship.Good points AC & BB

With all the opportunities, it is all in choice at the time, flavor of the week?
Back in my earlier days, dated & at times SO"at the time" dated a stripper from Rockz, and a few ATF/amp and also learned the same way too.

They looking for an out?

Roof over head outside of workspace.

$$$ support.

Live and learn

Older and wiser, and still mongering but more particular of who I see.

I still monger to my ATF(s); be it A or M at there condo, or sunny or amy if they not too busy, or nani.

As AC mentioned, never want to find yourself emotionally involved, even when they push the buttons with all the attention & hone hone.

Its alright to hangout & cruise, even with a little tail here and there, but again, keep the emotion out, stay out of the DRAMAS.

Bronze Beast
11-24-07, 21:17
Daylight somewhat disappears earlier now. Approximately two hours past dawn after work on this Aloha Friday I headed to Paradise to sample the majic hands of a new addition noted in the Penny Saver called Judy. Korean, 5'8" i think, slim, curvacious natural feeling headlights (unlike those super hard eye popping ones), very friendly demeanor, and great massage pressure and technique. Nice HE. Several of the mature providers sure know how to do it right. Brought back memories of the good old days in Vietnam, Bangkok, Korea and all just with a HJ. A:8/L:5/S:9 YMMV.

Kapalua
12-30-07, 19:52
Unfortunately, this "mature Asian providers" thread hasn't had any new messages for more than a month, so maybe it's time to revive it. :)

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting Tammy, a mature provider at Crystal Healing (located in #104 of the A.Y. Wong Building at 1507 South King Street). Tammy is Korean, and seems to be in her late thirties or early forties (viewed in low light). She has a pleasant and friendly personality, and speaks and understands English fairly well. She has a relatively attractive appearance for a woman of her age, with natural breasts and pretty hair. Full service is readily available. She provided me with a very enjoyable GFE, and I definitely plan on seeing her again. Members who are interested in mature providers might want to give her a try.

Makana9
12-31-07, 01:57
Unfortunately, this "mature Asian providers" thread hasn't had any new messages for more than a month, so maybe it's time to revive it. :)

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting Tammy, a mature provider at Crystal Healing (located in #104 of the A.Y. Wong Building at 1507 South King Street). Tammy is Korean, and seems to be in her late thirties or early forties (viewed in low light). She has a pleasant and friendly personality, and speaks and understands English fairly well. She has a relatively attractive appearance for a woman of her age, with natural breasts and pretty hair. Full service is readily available. She provided me with a very enjoyable GFE, and I definitely plan on seeing her again. Members who are interested in mature providers might want to give her a try.Yeah, you are right.

Everyone's taste is all diff., from young to the matures to the matures+

Haven't been to CH in awhile since seeing Jenny outside of her amp

Might try Tammy, sounds good & I like your taste Kapa

Have a Safe & Prosperous New Yr.

Go Warriors

K

Finger Licking
01-04-08, 04:42
Angela is still my consistent all time favorite!

Although change is good. Anybody have any other hidden talent out there?

Honolulu Chas
01-10-08, 18:25
Unfortunately, this "mature Asian providers" thread hasn't had any new messages for more than a month, so maybe it's time to revive it. :)Guess I need to get crackin', eh? Sorry I haven't been posting...super busy at work and finances have been diverted to some other areas for the time being. I'm glad Tammy was apositive experience. She seemed really nice when I met her.

Kapalua
01-11-08, 19:07
Guess I need to get crackin', eh? Sorry I haven't been posting...super busy at work and finances have been diverted to some other areas for the time being. I'm glad Tammy was a positive experience. She seemed really nice when I met her.
Enjoyed another good experience with a mature provider last week. Yuki at Oahu Best Massage (new location: 2626 South King Street, second floor) appears to be in her late forties or early fifties. The mama claims that Yuki is Japanese and Yuki herself claims to be Japanese. I don't know whether or not that's true, but she did seem to know a lot about Japan. She had a nice personality, and friendly "full service" was easily available after the massage. Guys who like a small pussy might be especially interested in trying her.

Justin H
01-11-08, 20:26
Enjoyed another good experience with a mature provider last week. Yuki at Oahu Best Massage (new location: 2626 South King Street, second floor) appears to be in her late forties or early fifties. The mama claims that Yuki is Japanese and Yuki herself claims to be Japanese. I don't know whether or not that's true, but she did seem to know a lot about Japan. She had a nice personality, and friendly "full service" was easily available after the massage. Guys who like a small pussy might be especially interested in trying her.

Yuki was an old provider from when Nancy was running the place. She is Korean that speaks Japanese. I spea fluent Japanese that's why I know. But she gives one of the best massages I have ever had. Skin is sof too!

Sukebe1
01-11-08, 21:43
Is that Candy from Kings Massage?

Honolulu Chas
01-24-08, 21:46
Here's an update on the ladies at CHM. They are all over 40.

Cherry (formerly Kim): petite, slim,

Gina: a bit overweight, great personality

Momo: from Japan (according to Mama Jun), slim

Tammy: average build, not always available

Candy: implants, skinny

Kay: implants (small), slim

Cherry and Gina are both good providers, IMO. I have not had a chance to try the others yet, but Tammy has a good reputation. Jun insists Momo is Japanese from Japan. I have not met her, so I cannot confirm this. Probably worth a look though.

Always a good idea to make an appointment. There are only two rooms here, and quite often they are both in use.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like further information on any of the ladies.

Kapalua
01-25-08, 19:08
Here's an update on the ladies at CHM. They are all over 40.
Thanks for the update. It's good to see this thread become active again.

For those hobbyists who can appreciate a pleasantly plump Korean lady in her forties, I would recommend Gina. I agree that she has a "great personality." She also provides great service. Additionally, she has a nice set of full and natural breasts.

Would also continue to recommend Tammy and Cherry (Kim), both of whom I've previously mentioned on the forum.

(For anyone who isn't yet familiar with CHM, the phone number for an appointment is 941-9779.)

Kapalua
02-01-08, 14:52
Recently heard that "Momo" isn't currently working at CHM, so anyone planning to see her might want to call first to determine if the situation has changed.

Honolulu Chas
02-04-08, 16:03
Cherry (formerly Kim) at Crystal Healing is on vacation once again. No known return date.

Honolulu Chas
02-05-08, 16:36
I went last night to try out Sun at Crystal Healing. She says she is Japanese/Korean, and she actually does appear to be mixed. Very short straight hair, small implants, pretty face and definitely mature, very slim body. Wonderful to look at. She did not ask for a tip up front, gave a nice soft massage, allowed DATY, CBJ and CFS. I would rate her as average: competent but uninspired. You could do worse, but you could do better. Give her a try if you're curious, but don't expect anything like Jenny or Cherry.

Rod Farva
02-11-08, 02:41
Have any of you guys seen this Mature Asian Craigslist provider yet?

Aloha - w4m - 51

Reply to: pers-566836327@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-07, 8:18PM HST

The atmosphere I create is comfortable, unrushed, and filled with passionate heat.

I love to please and be pleased 300reasons to enjoy 300hr email me for appt

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 566836327

Rod Farva
02-11-08, 02:42
Also,

I emailed her and she sent me two more pics that show her face.

PM me and I'll send them to you guys.

First Try
02-11-08, 13:43
Also,

I emailed her and she sent me two more pics that show her face.

PM me and I'll send them to you guys.

Good grab of the ad Rod. Doesn't she go by Lady Laki?