PDA

View Full Version : Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Yamudafuka
03-28-09, 02:02
Anyone have a better contact for her than her pager? Everytime I try to schedule she calls me back too late. Guess I'm not one of the "planner" types. Usually more spur of the moment type.

Thx in advance.

H Mobius
03-29-09, 00:30
Anyone have a better contact for her than her pager? Everytime I try to schedule she calls me back too late. Guess I'm not one of the "planner" types. Usually more spur of the moment type.

Thx in advance.

I had the same problem. Another member indicated he calls her cell, but he is probably one of her VIPs. I never saw her much for the same reasons as yourself; maybe if you get over that hump/keep plugging away, then after enough dates she'll give you her #.

Scotty007
03-29-09, 17:11
I've been a long time reader, and now a first time poster. To begin with I would like to thank all of you for the great reports. I've been a closet monger for about 16 years. I say closet, because for some strange reason I never live where I can properly do my mongering desires justice. So, I have to wait for business trips. I've been on Oahu for a few days now, and I have been to a couple of places. I will post more later on my other visits.

This was my first time at CHM, and I should have to add it took me a little while to find. This was a morning visit, so I wasn't sure what to expect. When MS answered the door both of us had a big smile on our faces. She led me to the last door on left. She asked me if I had ever been there before, and I honestly answered no. After some light questions it seems I passed the test. MS asked me if there was someone in particular I wanted to see, but I didn't do any recent homework so I told her anyone is fine. MS took the house fee, and asked me if I would like to shower. Since I was basically just off the plane, I was all for cleaning up. As I walked into the shower area/kitchen, I walked in on one of the ladies who was coloring her hair with the help of another provider. You just have to love the mature ladies. At first when I walked in I wasn't sure if I was in the right place to shower up. As I was getting ready to enter the shower both ladies present gave me the handsome man cat call (Pattaya style). The one who was having her hair colored even helped me take off my towel, while cat calling me and smoking I should add. She was very talented and playful.

After a little more cat calling and a little touch, I was finally able to fight off the ladies and get in the shower. I must be honest while showering I was a little worried about fighting off the ladies trying to get back to room, but I'm younger and handsome or so I'm told. I made it back to the room only slightly winded.

In walks suzi/suni I could be wrong about the name it was a little hard to understand even with my past asian experiences. She told me she had only been there a week, and I thought to myself haven't they all. She told me she just relocated from the mainland, and after learning her life story we were ready to begin.

The massage was the typical. It was relaxing, but more like teasing rub. However, I must admit I did enjoy it. After the typical back rub and flip. I received a quick front rub down. She asked if there was anything else I needed, and of course there was. I'm not going to get into the details I'll just say I was pleasantly surprised by her skills and professionalism.

You never know what you are going to get being a first timer at a new place, but I found CHM to be warm and playful. But, I am a handsome man. I'm planning on going back, but I have to check out a couple of other places too.So, you so handsome you just had to pay the mamasan and the girl for sex, huh? LOL.

Thanks for the report.

Showboatt
03-30-09, 14:23
This new gal on N. King, what kind of body does she have, looks?

Tadhook
03-30-09, 14:53
This new gal on N. King, what kind of body does she have, looks?
If you are talking about Mina, she's about 60, average face and body-wise, she's about what you can expect for a 60-yo grandma.

Kapalua
03-30-09, 15:04
So, you so handsome you just had to pay the mamasan and the girl for sex, huh? LOL.
Wouldn't really be surprising if he was handsome, because many handsome men have paid for prostitution (for example, Hugh Grant, Charlie Sheen and David Vitter). It's often a convenient and no-strings-attached way of obtaining immediate sexual satisfaction.

Showboatt
03-30-09, 17:02
Being very handsome does intimidate straight women. But it doesn't hirt at amps or mt's.

Member #3064
03-30-09, 22:30
Wouldn't really be surprising if he was handsome, because many handsome men have paid for prostitution (for example, Hugh Grant, Charlie Sheen and David Vitter). It's often a convenient and no-strings-attached way of obtaining immediate sexual satisfaction.So true, you don't pay for sex, you're paying for her to leave after the sex.

H Mobius
03-30-09, 23:18
Being very handsome does intimidate straight women. But it doesn't hirt at amps or mt's.

Really? As I posted in the KB thread, my friend has been successful at hooking up with non-bar chicks, and bar girls just wuv him. Dinner dates from the get-go.

Sancho Z
03-31-09, 04:56
If you are talking about Mina, she's about 60, average face and body-wise, she's about what you can expect for a 60-yo grandma.Mina gives a good masage and the HE is optional if you pay for it.

She gives legit massage for $. 60 if you want HE just give her $ up front and let her do her thing. She talks dirty to you and lets you suck and play with her little titties.

There is a small public parking lot on Ala Street where you can park for about 5 bucks if you don't want to park in the building and check in with the Secuirty Desk or take your chances and park at Beterania Park where all the Tweakers and SW's hang out during the day.

Showboatt
03-31-09, 17:18
That's not what I was talking about.
It's a long story. Not enough time. Not enough space.
Back in the day, I did 5-0's several times a year. I still do some work in the field.
When guys threw parties and there wasn't enough women at their parties, they somehow got my number. I'd get calls from people I didn't even know. Got invited, and I'd show up with at least 20 good looking women.
Anybody can pick up a gal.

Surfer Ten
04-03-09, 00:25
Read some of the posts on Liliha Kim and wanted to try her out for a long time. Every time I called, she never answered. I left messages but she never returned my calls. A couple of weeks ago I tried again and to my surprise, she answered! I made an appointment and got directions to her house. With her strong accent, I could not understand her directions. But, after a few u turns and detours, I finally found her house.

She invited me in and showed me into the massage room. She told me to get undressed and lay face down on the table. She left the room for a little bit and came back in after I was laying naked on the table. She asked me if I wanted deep pressure or soft. I told her deep and in the back of my mind wondered just how deep she could go. This cute little thing couldn’t have weighed much more than 90lbs soaking wet! Brothers, she is tiny! Anyway, she began the massage with very good pressure. I was amazed! She did say “come on, you gotta help me out” when she tried to lift my leg into a stretch though.

Speaking of legs, I was kinda surprised when she got to my legs, she spread them apart, got up on the table and knelt between them, running her hands up the insides of my thighs with long strokes stopping just short of my crack. This felt soooo gooood! As she continued, I arched my back and sighed as she got close to my ass trying to give the hint to go further. She did! Fucking unreal feeling as she slid up my inner thighs, letting her fingers rub over my asshole and then lightly massaging my cheeks. I got hard as a rock!

She asked me to turn over and I watched to see if she would look at Jr. in all his throbbing and swollen glory! She looked but didn’t say anything and continued the massage. I was so fricken horny I couldn’t stand it so I started grabbing her ass. She has a nice perky ass! I don’t know how old she is but I assume late 50s. Damn she is in awesome shape! So, anyway, here I am grabbing her ass and she starts to moan so fucking sexy man! I can’t believe that this is the same person that I could barely understand while trying to get driving directions. Here she is moaning and saying shit like “oh yes, oh yeah, Mmmmmm, it feels good, rub my pussy”. Fuck man, how you gonna act! On top of that, she lifts her tank top and exposes her bolt ons to me. I play with her stiff nipples with one hand and grab her sweet ass and pussy through her pants with the other.

I look down at her stroking my cock. Her hands are so small it makes me look huge! I fucking love it! As much as I’d love to have a bigger dick, it ain’t gonna happen so this is the next best thing! Anyway, watching her small hands stroke my cock, playing with her and hearing those sexy moans, I didn’t last very long and came so hard I thought I was going to pop a blood vessel!

She got a warm wet towel and cleaned me off, then continued to massage me. After she was done, she told me to just lay there and rest for a while. After a little bit, she come in with a glass of ice water. How sweet is that! Damn, I am definitely going back!

C Man
04-03-09, 07:09
She got a warm wet towel and cleaned me off, then continued to massage me. After she was done, she told me to just lay there and rest for a while. After a little bit, she come in with a glass of ice water. How sweet is that! Damn, I am definitely going back![/QUOTE]

What was the total damage?

John Ross
04-03-09, 07:18
Next time, get Kim to give you a bj, if she answers her phone.

Wn5912
04-03-09, 13:20
She got a warm wet towel and cleaned me off, then continued to massage me. After she was done, she told me to just lay there and rest for a while. After a little bit, she come in with a glass of ice water. How sweet is that! Damn, I am definitely going back!

What was the total damage?[/QUOTE]What is Liliha Kim's contact #?

Surfer Ten
04-03-09, 15:53

What was the total damage?[/QUOTE]

Aloha Brother C Man,

Sorry, I forgot to include the damage. I paid her $100. She never discussed the price, not before the massage or after. I thought that was kinda strange especially since I had never been there before. She also never asked how I got her number. I figured that Jean charges $100 for a massage and HE so that's what I gave her. She never counted it. Just gave me a hug and told me to call her.

ST

First Try
04-03-09, 16:20
What is Liliha Kim's contact #?
I don't have a current copy but she does advertise in the Pennysaver.
286-4914

Showboatt
04-06-09, 00:57
Can I get you monger's choices as to the top MILFs in Honolulu today?

CougarLvr
04-06-09, 05:10
Can I get you monger's choices as to the top MILFs in Honolulu today?Angela
Mia
Patty Plenty

Wn5912
04-07-09, 00:45
What was the total damage? Aloha Brother C Man,

Sorry, I forgot to include the damage. I paid her $100. She never discussed the price, not before the massage or after. I thought that was kinda strange especially since I had never been there before. She also never asked how I got her number. I figured that Jean charges $100 for a massage and HE so that's what I gave her. She never counted it. Just gave me a hug and told me to call her.

ST[/QUOTE]Can anyone describe Liliha Kim's looks, Is she plain, sexy or unattractive. I just don't like first visit shockers after the point of no return when you arrive there.

Blake123
04-07-09, 04:14
ST[/QUOTE]Can anyone describe Liliha Kim's looks, Is she plain, sexy or unattractive. I just don't like first visit shockers after the point of no return when you arrive there.[/QUOTE]

I saw her about two years ago. Vietnamese. Nice lady. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Scroll down to Surfer Ten's report (#515) for more info on her. Good luck.

Big 808
04-07-09, 21:57
Anyone know if Sunny at CHM has left?I went there and asked for her and they told me she wasn't there anymore.

Didn't get to partake.

If anyone knows where she went please let me know.

Snap Roll
04-10-09, 02:50
Anyone know if Sunny at CHM has left? I went there and asked for her and they told me she wasn't there anymore.

Didn't get to partake.

If anyone knows where she went please let me know. I was at Juns CHM this past Monday 4/6 Met Bonnie and I left with all Smiles! On my way out I saw Jenny, Mom Jun Introduced me to a newbie who was in the kitchen and Jae who was on her way out with her guy. I did not see Sunny, although I did meet her on April 2 when I was with kay. She Prob left or took time out, Or working somewhere else, As all these babes do. When I met her, She was'nt much to look at. They all move on or change places. On April 2 when I went to CHM, I went without calling, I was surprised that Kay greeted me. I did'nt see her for the longest time. Like I said, They all Come and Go! Good Luck in finding Sunny, She may somewhere else and even with a new name. I like mom Jun, she always greets me carressing my.

You know Where!

Puinsai808
04-11-09, 02:04
Hmmm, you were there on April 2. Which room were you using? Was it the second door on the left?

LOL. Everyone here talks about the opening for the A/C between the rooms. I could hear the girl moaning and moaning. If that was you at about 6pm, just wanted you to know.... You dah man! I could also hear the slapping. Musta been pounding her doggie. Hahaaa. At the end, I hear the guy saying "Thanks Ah. Whoa, you work really hard. Thanks Ah."

--Mean da dope!!!

For my part, I saw Jay based on previous reviews. She actually looks Japanese but is definitely Korean. Mama Jun did the "Hung and Grind" too. I like her..... Good P.R.-ing. Jay was really nice as in previous reviews. Lots of DFK and DATY. She offers true GFE / PSE (I use BBFS to differ between GFE/ PSE and she offers the latter).

I rate Jay 8/ 9/ 8 for L/A/S. Damage was the standard .5 + $.5.

I was at Juns CHM this past Monday 4/6 .....snip...... I did not see Sunny, although I did meet her on April 2 when I was with kay. She Prob left or took time out, Or working somewhere else, As all these babes do. When I met her, She was'nt much to look at. They all move on or change places. On April 2 when I went to CHM, I went without calling, I was surprised that Kay greeted me. I did'nt see her for the longest time. Like I said, They all Come and Go! Good Luck in finding Sunny, She may somewhere else and even with a new name. I like mom Jun, she always greets me carressing my.

You know Where!

J E R M
04-12-09, 05:22
Went to see her the other day after all the great stuff I heard from everyone else. Made an appointment and found her place pretty easy after getting directions from her. I just have to say that she is great! Everything from the massage to the HE. All great. Damage was $.

Happy Mongering!

Kapalua
04-12-09, 21:13
Today a little bird flew in my open window, chirped a few times, and then told me that two new mature providers recently arrived at Crystal Healing Massage and would like to meet some nice gentlemen. So, fans of CHM and/or mature providers may want to check out the situation. :)

Rexkirby00
04-13-09, 21:31
Mia

Alicia (no longer working?)

Angela

RK

Can I get you monger's choices as to the top MILFs in Honolulu today?

Snap Roll
04-15-09, 02:05
Today a little bird flew in my open window, chirped a few times, and then told me that two new mature providers recently arrived at Crystal Healing Massage and would like to meet some nice gentlemen. So, fans of CHM and/or mature providers may want to check out the situation.Two new providers? A total yes. This is the most popular place now. So popular that you'll hear the door bell ring when you are ready to pop! Alot of Guys checking Mom Juns house now!

Good Luck

Sancho Z
04-16-09, 02:29
Two new providers? A total yes. This is the most popular place now. So popular that you'll hear the door bell ring when you are ready to pop! Alot of Guys checking Mom Juns house now!

Good LuckGlad to hear it. Based on all the reports on here it seems the MILFs are giving better service everywhere, AL-RIGHT!

Buster Cheree
04-16-09, 23:51
Today a little bird flew in my open window, chirped a few times, and then told me that two new mature providers recently arrived at Crystal Healing Massage and would like to meet some nice gentlemen. So, fans of CHM and/or mature providers may want to check out the situation. :)I will try to make a point to stop by and give those new providers a try. I owe it to CHM since I practically tried all of them.

Nas123
04-17-09, 03:30
Can someone describe her looks for me?

Wanted to know before I checked her out.

Thanks in advance.

Member #6232
04-17-09, 23:58

Thanks in advance.Are you asking about the MILF at Kuakini?

Nas123
04-18-09, 05:06
Yes sir thats the one!

Member #6232
04-18-09, 15:11
Yes sir thats the one! Her no is in PS and if you do a Search, prev mongers reports are about accurate. Nice & sweet MILF about 50s (60? ). Phone tag may be a bit much but if you're patient, well worth the time. She is a soft spoken sweetheart so be nice. Alohaz,

"O"

Ckluvchanel
04-18-09, 21:24

Thanks in advance. uhhhhh.

Asian MILF w/a halo above her head.

A set of partially shaved wings.

Also packed with a samurai sword. LOL

Kapalua
04-19-09, 18:33
When I awoke this morning, I saw that the tooth fairy had left a note under my pillow. The note said that another new mature Korean provider has recently arrived at Crystal Healing Massage, and is interested in meeting gentlemen who desire a massage and some intimate companionship. The tooth fairy also mentioned that this provider has a fairly nice set of natural breasts (what a naughty tooth fairy!). So aficionados of CHM and/or mature providers may want to drop in today and see what's available. ;)

Un Holy
04-19-09, 23:29
What?!? you work for CHM now or what? HE HE HE, but its all good. You gotta help em out then thats cool. So you get one free one if ten guys show up den?????? Whoa! I would cut one deal like that if I was U.

did you check out Green island at CC yet?

Kapalua
04-20-09, 05:23
What?!? you work for CHM now or what? HE HE HE, but its all good. You gotta help em out then thats cool. So you get one free one if ten guys show up den?????? Whoa! I would cut one deal like that if I was U.
Nope, no reward received or expected. Just passing along info to fellow hobbyists who may enjoy trying new mature providers. Sometimes there's no better aphrodisiac than an unfamiliar woman. :)

did you check out Green island at CC yet?
Not yet, but I may if some credible reports are posted that customers are receiving full service at a reasonable cost.

John Ross
04-20-09, 05:25
Nope, no reward received or expected. Just passing along info to fellow hobbyists who may enjoy trying new mature providers. Sometimes there's no better aphrodisiac than an unfamiliar woman. :)

Not yet, but I may if some credible reports are posted that customers are receiving full service at a reasonable cost.
You deserve a no house fee arrangement.

Makana9
04-23-09, 13:36
Fav. Angela

Never has changed, not for everyone.

She is not a young'n, not a mid MILF, BUT, truthfully (YMMV), the kind of kink I like, from her earlier AMP daze at the Sauna & Ev.

Sweet, with nasty in all phases. Ang can take a pounding, will pinch (its her think to enhanced the energy, I likey) it is mutual, will come if you suckey suckey her nips (hard, harder, and then harder with nibbles&bites, you so nasty).

Multiple O'z on both our parts, yummy.

Only those who have had the pleasure know what I am speaking about.

Have to love Ang.

My #1, PERIOD

Aloha,

K

Widget
04-23-09, 23:17
Fav. Angela

She is not a young'n, not a mid MILF, BUT, truthfully (YMMV), the kind of kink I like, from her earlier AMP daze at the Sauna & Ev.

Sweet, with nasty in all phases. Ang can take a pounding, will pinch (its her think to enhanced the energy, I likey) it is mutual, will come if you suckey suckey her nips (hard, harder, and then harder with nibbles&bites, you so nasty).

Have to love Ang.

My #1, PERIOD

Aloha,
K

I have to agree with you M9, Angela is so sweet, yet so naughty. She is my favorite too. I know what you mean about nibbles.

Aloha

Hypo Luxa
04-23-09, 23:29
if you suckey suckey her nips (hard, harder, and then harder with nibbles&bites, you so nasty).
I used to suck her nipples so hard juice came out. I can't believe how hard she likes them sucked!

Justin H
04-24-09, 12:23
Fav. Angela

Have to love Ang.

My #1, PERIOD

Aloha,

K

I remember when she was at sophi'a and used to drive that Big black car
don't want to reveal to much. but yes she used to suck on that nipples so hard that I used to tell her stop. Might leave a kiss mark.
She was one of the best provider in the AMP

Sancho Z
04-25-09, 14:38
she used to suck on that nipples so hard... Might leave a kiss mark.
Sounds like that could be a good thing! I am going to have to check her out!

Vapor909
04-27-09, 18:48
I think she still has that black car, I see her once in a while driving it. That was her pride and joy.

John Ross
04-28-09, 03:07
I think she still has that black car, I see her once in a while driving it. That was her pride and joy.
She still has the GN and will not sell it.

Poi Dog
05-04-09, 02:58
Felt like a little MILF action tonight, so stopped by CHM. New woman in a red dress meets me at the door. Turns out to be my provider. Nana is from Kansas City (that's a new one), second day on the job, about 5'1", 125 lbs. B-cups, long black hair, a bit pudgy around the waist. Usual shower, then a pretty good massage, along with walking on the back. On the flip, BBBJ, leading into CCG, doggie, then finishing with mish. Nothing to really write home about.

L-6/ A-7 / S-7, Damage 0.5+1.2 (trying my best to keep the prices in check). Would not repeat.

Saw another gal while there...I would say around 5'5" to 5'6", brownish hair, looked to be late 30's. Asked Nana her name, but she didn't know. I think another monger got her right after I started the massage with Nana.

Slim pickin's at CHM nowadays.

Stay safe gents,
Poi Dog

Hinode
05-04-09, 04:11
Fav. Angela
Have to love Ang.
My #1, PERIOD
Aloha,
K

Braddah Ke-ones,

When I read this post, I had to SIGH. If *YOU* say she is your all time FAV, I WISH I had the dough right now to go call her up. Some brother gave me her number and I never called her UP; life is good right now, bangin 3 MILF's of my own; but they all square, no need pay. (What? In this economy? Crazy!)

Maybe one day when I get cash again I'll call her-- but I doubt it, cuz if she already in her 50s, by that time she might retire, doubt she'll find that fountain of youth.

Good one braddah K I hope I can sample her just once, out of all these other providers I wanted to try

(Lurking) Hinode

Lost In Hawaii
05-05-09, 12:47
She still has the GN and will not sell it.She is one of few with a nice one. Don't really see to much of those around in good condition.

Kawagoe
05-11-09, 06:44
Tried calling her a bunch of times but goes straight to vocie message, anyone know if she's still in business?

Thanks

UWatch888
05-12-09, 15:03
Tried calling her a bunch of times but goes straight to vocie message, anyone know if she's still in business?

ThanksShe is still working.

She seems to only be taking her old clients.

CougarLvr
05-13-09, 12:56
She is still working.

She seems to only be taking her old clients.I remember trying to call her a while back and when I finally reached her, she told me she was out of town, I think she was in San Diego.

Otis C1
05-17-09, 07:15
hey all I'm an old time monger, still new to these forums. I have been out of circulation for some years now(was broke ass for a while). A couple of weeks ago, I had some extra money and was feeling frisky, so I grabbed a pennysaver and started calling around. Had no luck with any of the numbers, which turned out to be a good thing. The very next day who responds but the famous Angela of Nu'uanu. Talked with her for about ten minutes and thought "man this woman is cool as shit". She gave me a 1/2 hr session, and went to meet her.

When I got to her place I was kinda nervous, especially with her HPD pendant around her neck. She put me at ease and we had a great time going well past an hour. I was so impressed with her, that I booked her again this time for an hour session. I had to wait a week for the call back, and went to meet her. It was even hotter than before, and just like before we went way past the alotted time. Her real life may make you wait, but she is well worth the wait. Truly she is the nicest woman that you will have pleasure to spend time with.

The pinching is fun, sucking her nips is freaking crazy, and from all the threads that I've been reading doing what I did to a cops mom is insane.

Lates bros

Member #6232
05-18-09, 00:35
hey all I'm an old time monger, still new to these forums. I have been out of circulation for some years now(was broke ass for a while). A couple of weeks ago, I had some extra money and was feeling frisky, so I grabbed a pennysaver and started calling around. Had no luck with any of the numbers, which turned out to be a good thing. The very next day who responds but the famous Angela of Nu'uanu. Talked with her for about ten minutes and thought "man this woman is cool as shit". She gave me a 1/2 hr session, and went to meet her.

When I got to her place I was kinda nervous, especially with her HPD pendant around her neck. She put me at ease and we had a great time going well past an hour. I was so impressed with her, that I booked her again this time for an hour session. I had to wait a week for the call back, and went to meet her. It was even hotter than before, and just like before we went way past the alotted time. Her real life may make you wait, but she is well worth the wait. Truly she is the nicest woman that you will have pleasure to spend time with.

The pinching is fun, sucking her nips is freaking crazy, and from all the threads that I've been reading doing what I did to a cops mom is insane.

Lates brosYo Big O,

Aww man, you brought back sweet memories of Ang. She is def the best MILF out there bar none. Sweet attitude, sweet time, sweet (*)(*) and sweet (_I_). With a tad bit of small kine pinch, bite, and slappy happy on that booty to keep it interestin. Alot of the young punani's out thea could learn a thing or two from her that's for sure. Esp for accommodating us multiple poppers. "Sigh". Did I say she was sweet? ! Take care of her and be nice. A small kine gift to bring a smile to her does wonders at the beginning.

Be safe always.

Omelette

Otis C1
05-18-09, 15:42
Yeah Omelet. I used to partake of the SW's downtown up until 2003. I had a few regulars out there but as time went on the good ones started to disappear. As good as my regs. Were, none of them were as fun as Angela. From what I've been reading in the threads, she could make a good living teaching these young up and comers how to take care of a monger.

Makana9
05-19-09, 00:08
Yeah Omelet. I used to partake of the SW's downtown up until 2003. I had a few regulars out there but as time went on the good ones started to disappear. As good as my regs. Were, none of them were as fun as Angela. From what I've been reading in the threads, she could make a good living teaching these young up and comers how to take care of a monger.Never beat the old pro.

ATF, as braddah H & SF has said, my ATF Period, but again, Miko Lee is UNREAL too, if the kala is rolling your way.

She can def. teach the young'nz a thing or 2.

K

Member #6232
05-19-09, 12:23
Never beat the old pro.

ATF, as braddah H & SF has said, my ATF Period, but again, Miko Lee is UNREAL too, if the kala is rolling your way.

She can def. teach the young'nz a thing or 2.

KMakana9,

Howzit brah. So whats the 411 on Miko Lee and is she still in the the rotation? Mahaloz,

"O"

Googlimook
05-29-09, 02:10
Last visited Angela about 3 months ago...real sweet lady.

I had to go back to the mainland for a bit, but now am here permanently.

I have been trying to get in touch with her for a follow up for the past 2 weeks and nothing :(

Anyone know if her pager # has changed or day job has gotten busier?...maybe it is just my non 808 number that is causing problems. If any of you see her could you pass along that the (615) number is trying to get in contact?

Thanks

Otis C1
05-29-09, 04:19

I have been trying to get in touch with her for a follow up for the past 2 weeks and nothing :(

Anyone know if her pager # has changed or day job has gotten busier?...maybe it is just my non 808 number that is causing problems. If any of you see her could you pass along that the (615) number is trying to get in contact?

ThanksHey, GMK she is still around and working her pager, as a matter of fact a friend of mine just had a visit with her last Thursday. Same pager, you just have to wait, your patience will be rewarded.

Googlimook
05-29-09, 15:41
Thanks for the info Otis. Good to know she is still around. A little waiting never killed anyone. Though it can be tough at times.

Badboy808
05-29-09, 23:36
Who's the cop? Does anybody know?

Peckerwood
05-29-09, 23:44
Who's the cop? Does anybody know?
Her son, he's a solo biker.

Makana9
05-30-09, 01:08
Who's the cop? Does anybody know?She still around, and good as it gets.

Ask Braddah H or SF, my ATF, they know, depends on my mood.

She a busy lady, has diff. business ventures on her plate, but still partakes in the visit of the flesh.

If you have a chance, go visit, be patient, she is very sweet.

BUT, there is a tiger in that spinner, pinchee pinchee, lickity split.

O I love what I do.

K

Foojdaman
06-09-09, 13:40
I was wondering whats up with Jean (Matlock)? I got a massage from her a few weeks ago and had the feeling that she does not have the enthusiasm she usually has whe giving the massage. She seems to be preoccupied lately. Maybe its the economy thats getting to her. I hope things get better for her. I still think she gives on of the best massages in town, with or without the HE. Maybe she needs a vacation to get the gremlins out of her mind. I hope its not personal problems that is affecting her. Anyway hoping for the best.

Pine Apple
06-09-09, 22:18
Forum newbie report.

Cherry at CHM. Tight little body, nice skin and nipples.

Poor massage with her hands, but decent walk on back. Great HE. She offered DATY in a 69, but I passed and she straddled my legs and pretended to ride me while milking me with her hands. Great!

My usual is Jean, but I haven't seen her in a few months and I really wanted to grab some ass, suck nipple and knew that CHM let me play. CHerry di and very enthusiastically.

Several pages back I read hints that Jean might allow touching of her breasts. Any updates? She makes my legs quiver and I cum so hard with her HJ, if she allows touching even with the bra on I'd exclusively see her.

Hypo Luxa
06-10-09, 02:10
Forum newbie report.
Cherry at CHM. Tight little body, nice skin and nipples.
Poor massage with her hands, but decent walk on back. Great HE. She offered DATY in a 69, but I passed and she straddled my legs and pretended to ride me while milking me with her hands. Great!
To be honest, Cherry isn't there to massage you... Her service is to rock you like a porn star. She does it all bare and swallows... and welcomes second helpings as she is a nymph. Just an FYI incase anyone expects a massage at CHM.

Lopaka Smith
06-10-09, 18:26

ThanksI still cant find her number. I looked in PS but unless she uses a different name there I'll never find it.

Rexkirby00
06-10-09, 21:54
She used to do straight massage only for.5 and HE was.5 more. Guess there were so many requests for HE that she just started charging $ for massage. If you didn't LOL want a H? E, then oh well. She gave a damned fine massage though and I, for one, would have liked to keep the 2 level charges. Nice gal but each of us has their favorites for different things,

Be safe

Rk

I was wondering whats up with Jean (Matlock)? I got a massage from her a few weeks ago and had the feeling that she does not have the enthusiasm she usually has whe giving the massage. She seems to be preoccupied lately. Maybe its the economy thats getting to her. I hope things get better for her. I still think she gives on of the best massages in town, with or without the HE. Maybe she needs a vacation to get the gremlins out of her mind. I hope its not personal problems that is affecting her. Anyway hoping for the best.

Googlimook
06-11-09, 19:14
I still cant find her number. I looked in PS but unless she uses a different name there I'll never find it.She is still using the same number. You can find it by searching these forums. Apparently she has been getting a lot of out of state spam calls trying to sell her stuff/credit cards/etc. and that is why she can be slow getting back to an out of state number.

Member #1062
06-12-09, 22:03
"... she does not have the enthusiasm she usually has"

I agree. I used to go almost monthly but not any more. Not worth the $.
-

Hinode
06-13-09, 05:25
"... she does not have the enthusiasm she usually has"

I agree. I used to go almost monthly but not any more. Not worth the $.
-

Gents,

While I havent seen Jean in over 7+ months, I guess the age old addage of, "YMMV" -- well, varies.

In my (I can count em on both hands) very selected times there, I have (I guess?) been very lucky with her, as I posted a couple of years ago that I got to play with her tits and rub her inner thighs and stroke her nan through her jeans. She has NEVER charged over $, and has _always_ given me great service --w/ or w/o the HE, once, she even offered me up a cup of herbal tea to sooth this pain I had in my chest. Like many other brothers, she can "diagnose" a problem while giving a massage (incredible! even a childhood accident I once had, she gave me a synopsis of it!)

Yet on the other hand, I have read other brother's reports about how her service seems to have slid, become lackluster, or just plain lost her enthusiasm about her massages.

My thoughts go out to her, she is a sweet lady, and great at what she does. I'm sorry to hear that she seems to be in some sort of slump; I seriously gotta check out CC and try some providers there to do some comparisons. Anybody recommend a great massage AKA to Jean, or greater, hit me back with a PM!

Brother H

Norcal574
06-13-09, 11:48
Gents,

While I havent seen Jean in over 7+ months, I guess the age old addage of, "YMMV" -- well, varies.I saw Jean yesterday and I didn't see a drop off in service. We talked more yesterday than previous times. Her business is slow and I'm sure she worries about paying bills to survive too. Just like all of us. If we don't support local providers they may choose something else to do.

Jean spent time working a lot of the knots out and worked everything out. YMMV treat her nice and respectful and she will take care of you. Only my opinion.

Altron84
06-22-09, 16:50
Does anybody know the # for rappongi?

Blake123
06-23-09, 04:25
Does anybody know the # for rappongi?
If you haven't found it by now, it's 591-2993

Foojdaman
06-26-09, 15:35
Just wondering if any of you have visited Jean lately? I haven't gone to her in a few weeks and have read some reports about her lately on this site. The last time I went to her it was a so so type of session. I was thinking about making an appointment with her but thought someone could give me some heads up on her. Also I have tried calling her but she has not taken my calls. I was wondering if she is on vacation. Anyone out there can or could shed some info.

Mahalo

Punsai69
06-26-09, 19:22
Just wondering if any of you have visited Jean lately? I haven't gone to her in a few weeks and have read some reports about her lately on this site. The last time I went to her it was a so so type of session. I was thinking about making an appointment with her but thought someone could give me some heads up on her. Also I have tried calling her but she has not taken my calls. I was wondering if she is on vacation. Anyone out there can or could shed some info.

MahaloI seen her recently and the massage w/ HE was good. She is leaving for a trip to visit her kids on Tuesday.

Asian0255
06-27-09, 00:36

Mahalo
Was there the other day. Same good massage.

Foojdaman
06-27-09, 01:10
Mahalo Asian 0255 for your timely response.

Relieved to know that Jean is still accepting clients and her service is good as ever.

Thanks again

Luvs Aamps
07-03-09, 05:18
Anyone know if Olga is still working with Hana?

Hinode
07-06-09, 01:13
Brothers,

I seen Mama Jun from CHM in the mall today. Was so funny; it took me about 15 minutes to put the name to the face. Faces, I never forget. Names, numbers, addresses, blah. I suck and totally forget!

I smiled as we walked past each other, then when she came around again, -bling! The light bulb went on in my head. haha!

She was wearing a dark red/black muumuu looking dress. But the thing that cracked me up was...she was wearing super neon bright teal CROCs! LOL!!! I thought only da pilipinos dress up in such clashing colors! J/K to all my fil-am bros out there...calm down...

She was rappin in Korean on her cell phone, and the 2nd time around when our eyes met, I winked at her, and she winked back, still vala'auin away on her cell, mh eyes went down to her ass while she strolled away with her shopping cart...hmmm she get one pretty juicy ass for a 40+ MILF! Now I really envious of Kap & IDOL if they tapped that shit! And every other brother!

Brah...EVERY_SINGLE_TIME I try play smooth criminal/playboy with her, NO DEALS.

WTF? I get money-- I willing to spend ON HER, not Cherry, or whoever at CHM!

....she get nice juicy, thick DSL...I got a boner just thinkin of those wrapped around my big chagi! LOL!

Any brother who got a BBBJTCIM from her or got in her panties, I seriously envy you!

"J" Hinode :cool:
peace

Hypo Luxa
07-06-09, 01:38
Bruddah H... it took me a long time to get some of that. Keep pluggin' away! You just have to catch her when she's horny! I notice that she always wants me AFTER I've finished a session with one of her girls! ...and of course when I come out of the shower... She's always "conveniently" around to grab my junk and bend down to kiss it in front of all the girls in the back room! Too funny!

My favorite thing about her, besides the BB service, is the way she is into it! It's like she's on a sex drug!

Alohashorts
07-06-09, 02:50
Keep pluggin' away! You just have to catch her when she's horny!

My favorite thing about her, besides the BB service, is the way she is into it! It's like she's on a sex drug!

I know when I caught her it was on her horny night. Problem was that it was my horny night also. I just got done with one session, and she walked me to the door playing with my dick and nips, it got me all hot. Next thing I know, I'm off to the ole ATM so I could come back and tap her. In one session, she came in to tell me I needed to move my car, and started to play with me and asked if I wanted her to joint the session. I straight up told her I didn't have the money, but that would've been fun.

Hypo Luxa
07-06-09, 04:28
I know when I caught her it was on her horny night. Problem was that it was my horny night also. I just got done with one session, and she walked me to the door playing with my dick and nips, it got me all hot. Next thing I know, I'm off to the ole ATM so I could come back and tap her. In one session, she came in to tell me I needed to move my car, and started to play with me and asked if I wanted her to joint the session. I straight up told her I didn't have the money, but that would've been fun.
She's come in on me before a few times too... she makes some kind of excuse to the girl, then comes over to the bed. She's only stuck around for some dual cock sucking, etc., then she leaves.

You gotta figure it's the perfect setup for her. She's a woman with an overactive sex drive who can grab a man anytime she wants to fuck! Jeeeeeez, it's good to be a woman, huh?

I remember one time I had just seen Tina/Angela there. I was all up in her ass for the session too, I was barely in her pussy at all, haha! Anyway, after the session Jun grabs me on the way out doing her cock/nipple rub thing. So, long story short, we're in the room and she goes down on me BBBJ. I'm just sitting there thinking that she's sucking Tina's ass juice of off my cock!

Tgmonsta
07-06-09, 22:52
That was a BIG mistake really wish I would have done a search on her before I made that appt. Her condo in Salt lake was clean enough, but that's about the only good thing I can say from the experience. The massage was lack luster, and the HE was barely decent. Offered rimming, ball licking, and BJ for another $.2 could go have FS with a nice AMP girl for that price.

Worst part was she had me out of there 15min early, massage wasn't much but I paid for the hour and I want to get my money worth. Would never repeat.

TGmonga

Allbust
07-07-09, 00:20
She's come in on me before a few times too... she makes some kind of excuse to the girl, then comes over to the bed. She's only stuck around for some dual cock sucking, etc., then she leaves.

You gotta figure it's the perfect setup for her. She's a woman with an overactive sex drive who can grab a man anytime she wants to fuck! Jeeeeeez, it's good to be a woman, huh?

I remember one time I had just seen Tina/Angela there. I was all up in her ass for the session too, I was barely in her pussy at all, haha! Anyway, after the session Jun grabs me on the way out doing her cock/nipple rub thing. So, long story short, we're in the room and she goes down on me BBBJ. I'm just sitting there thinking that she's sucking Tina's ass juice of off my cock!Anyone got free completion from mama jun, like before seeing other girls there? I wish she would give me some BBBJ and release, then get some more action from cherry, or whoever. Hehe. To only dream!

Blake123
07-07-09, 04:24
That was a BIG mistake really wish I would have done a search on her before I made that appt. Her condo in Salt lake was clean enough, but that's about the only good thing I can say from the experience. The massage was lack luster, and the HE was barely decent. Offered rimming, ball licking, and BJ for another $.2 could go have FS with a nice AMP girl for that price.

Worst part was she had me out of there 15min early, massage wasn't much but I paid for the hour and I want to get my money worth. Would never repeat.

TGmonga
Yes, it pays to search the forum before laying down some hard-earned dollars. Several mongers (including myself) paid her a visit (when she was working out of that house in Waikeke/Waipahu) a few months ago and reported in the Massage Therapists thread. I had the same unsatisfying experinece as you. Back then, she was offering the rim job/BJ for an extra $100 on top of the $80 basic rate (I passed), so the price has gone up now to $120. On CL, she advertises herself as a "beautiful sexy Asian lady" Well, she looks 45-50yo, is thick and has a pot belly. Not a bad rack, though.

Hinode
07-07-09, 05:59
Anyone got free completion from mama jun, like before seeing other girls there? I wish she would give me some BBBJ and release, then get some more action from cherry, or whoever. Hehe. To only dream!

Yup,

Like Idol, the most _I've_ ever gotten from Mama Jun was dual cock sucking. I would be lying there (half drunk most times) and the girl would be doing me BBBJ then all of a sudden-- mama jun walks in! She is half-drunk/drunk already and starts going down on me too!!! The girl usually STOPS and of course lets the MS do her thing...but having 2 girls at once is UNREAL.

The shitty thing is, Mama Jun only does that for 1 minute or 2 then ups and leaves, leaving me feeling frustrated. I think there is more to it than meets the eye, I gotta butter her up with some gifts or somethin. I agree w/ you though, brother Allbust, one can dream!

H

Tgmonsta
07-07-09, 12:59
Yes, it pays to search the forum before laying down some hard-earned dollars. Several mongers (including myself) paid her a visit (when she was working out of that house in Waikeke/Waipahu) a few months ago and reported in the Massage Therapists thread. I had the same unsatisfying experinece as you. Back then, she was offering the rim job/BJ for an extra $100 on top of the $80 basic rate (I passed), so the price has gone up now to $120. On CL, she advertises herself as a "beautiful sexy Asian lady" Well, she looks 45-50yo, is thick and has a pot belly. Not a bad rack, though.I won't be making that mistake again, I will be sure to do the research on my next provider unless I'm TOFTT.

TGMONGA

Honolulu Chas
07-08-09, 17:20
Providers currently working:

Recent additions:
Anna - mature, slim
Sandy - younger, short hair

Kay, Jenny, Tammy and Cherry are also still working.

Moki400
07-09-09, 08:28
Anyone got free completion from mama jun, like before seeing other girls there? I wish she would give me some BBBJ and release, then get some more action from cherry, or whoever. Hehe. To only dream! Mom jun is a tease, but kay, Jenny, Tammy, and Cheery really give you the ultimate relax. Alot of happy endings sweating.

Crazy Glu
07-09-09, 10:03
Providers currently working:

Recent additions:
Anna - mature, slim
Sandy - younger, short hair

Kay, Jenny, Tammy and Cherry are also still working.Is this the Sandy from Ichiban? Because Cindy at Ichiban used to go by the name Sandy before. Any description on Anna?

Thanks in advance.

C.G.

Dell808
07-12-09, 17:11
Saw Jennifer at CHM for the first time. Not so hot. She is older, 40s or 50s, friendly, very flabby her stomach flab is bigger than her saggy tits. Smells like cigarettes. Service was OK, cbj, very poor massage, mish, hj, cg,.
Session was very rushed, about 30 minutes. Would not repeat. YMMV

Hypo Luxa
07-12-09, 19:32
Saw Jennifer at CHM for the first time. Not so hot. She is older, 40s or 50s, friendly, very flabby her stomach flab is bigger than her saggy tits. Smells like cigarettes. Service was OK, cbj, very poor massage, mish, hj, cg,.
Session was very rushed, about 30 minutes. Would not repeat. YMMV
Whoa...! Are you telling me that someone from CHM used a condom?

E Morris
07-16-09, 01:45
Whoa...! Are you telling me that someone from CHM used a condom?Yes, Me! I know where you guys have been.

I agree, Jennifer is not to great! Get it off and you're done!

Rexkirby00
07-16-09, 05:57
Yup. Went to her Liliha location couple months back 'cause she said she did deep tissue. Blew two wednesdays 'cause she texted that her parent came home and she cancelled. Should have taken the hint. Met couple days after that and got barely acceptable massage after her complaining about being tired. Definately would not repeat. Looks ok but she is not as cute as she thinks, the massage is not good and the upsell is a turn off.

Just my 2 cents.

Rk

Yes, it pays to search the forum before laying down some hard-earned dollars. Several mongers (including myself) paid her a visit (when she was working out of that house in Waikeke/Waipahu) a few months ago and reported in the Massage Therapists thread. I had the same unsatisfying experinece as you. Back then, she was offering the rim job/BJ for an extra $100 on top of the $80 basic rate (I passed), so the price has gone up now to $120. On CL, she advertises herself as a "beautiful sexy Asian lady" Well, she looks 45-50yo, is thick and has a pot belly. Not a bad rack, though.

E Morris
07-17-09, 02:17
Yup. Went to her Liliha location couple months back 'cause she said she did deep tissue. Blew two wednesdays 'cause she texted that her parent came home and she cancelled. Should have taken the hint. Met couple days after that and got barely acceptable massage after her complaining about being tired. Definately would not repeat. Looks ok but she is not as cute as she thinks, the massage is not good and the upsell is a turn off.

Just my 2 cents.

RkHey, what do you think, she's from SLC.

Comp Dude 35
07-17-09, 15:30
The Salt Lake being referred to in the earlier post is the Salt Lake/Moanalua area of Oahu.
Unless I flunked geography, SLC is Salt Lake City, Utah.

Hey, what do you think, she's from SLC.

Poi Dog
07-20-09, 05:55
So after having a Hawaiian plate dinner, felt like some K-MILF for dessert. Where else but CHM?! Asked for Sandy, the new one on the block. 5'4", about 120-125 (medium built), short black hair, nice smile, meat in the right places, I would say about a b-cup.

After the shower, she meets me in the room and a sensual massage ensues...more like a light massage with a lot of attention on my butt, legs and jr. and the boys. Some medium pressure massage on my back and arms. Tells me to flip over and jr. is at attention. Some rub and tug, then BBBJ. She's great in this area, IMHO. Lots of suction and goes deep. The standard operating procedures after that, she was pretty tight and wet...finishing off in mish (with her legs over my shoulders).

L/A/S = 7.5 (I like'em slimmer)/9/9. Would I repeat? Probably, but want to try Anna (she was off tonight) next. Damage - .5 + 1.2.

Side note (and I know not in the correct forum), on my way to CHM, passed by Hula Girl and saw Brittney/Lexee/Jazz taking a break outside (probably a smoke break). She looked pretty good in a tee shirt and jeans. Might have to try her too!

Stay safe gents,
Poi Dog

Foojdaman
07-23-09, 15:39
I decided to contribute info about Jean. She usually calls me about setting up an appointment but in the past couple of months I haven't heard from her. I tried calling but no luck in connecting with her. It seems like she is trying to change her clientele base. She always treated me well and I considered her the best in the business. Extras with her was far and few between. She always tried not to give the impression that she was on the same boat as Michelle or Son Kyong. I have tried to get more than a massage with her but the only sure thing was the HE. Touching and feeling was available but with a lot of resistance. I know a lot of you mongers have also tried with no success. As most of you have stated she is a really sweet and helpful person so taking advantage of her is off base. She is a church going religious person so crossing the line for her is not easy. I'll try to connect with her for my bad shoulder. Hopefully she can eliminate or ease the pain. Shee usually does.

Honolulu Chas
07-23-09, 16:15
Jenny has gone on vacation...don't have a return date.

Foojdaman
07-27-09, 14:24
Finally got a hold of Jean and scheduled an appointment with her for an afternoon appointment. She explained that the reason for not being able to contact her was she had gone to the mainland to visit her son in Florida. If I understood her correctly she is still married to her husband who I believe lives in San Antonio, Texas. Both of her children are in the military. I believe her husband is also in the military. I should have figured it out earlier when she mentioned that she goes shopping at the PX and the Commissary. She even showed me her military ID. The reason she walks the straight line is probably because she is still married and has the benefits being married to a military man. Getting back to her massage technique, it is still the best. She is good, if not he best.

Tgmonsta
07-27-09, 23:41
I was in my normal MILF loving mode a few days ago. I decided to give Mina a try she's a MILF but getting close to GILF, the massage was alright not very hard and not sensual either. On the Flip she continued the medium strokes, asked if I wanted HE. I said of course and she started a very nice HJ she has very talented hands.

She wiped me with a warm towel, then finished the massage. After massage went to take a shower, she came in to wash her hands and kinda lingered and watched me shower. Thought about putting on a show for her but I was already running late. Enjoyed the session and will repeat.

Might try to see if I can get more next trip.

Tgmonsta

E Morris
07-29-09, 02:06
Jenny has gone on vacation...don't have a return date.Don't waste our time on Jenny, she's a clock watcher.

Punsai69
07-29-09, 12:47
Finally got a hold of Jean and scheduled an appointment with her for an afternoon appointment. She explained that the reason for not being able to contact her was she had gone to the mainland to visit her son in Florida. If I understood her correctly she is still married to her husband who I believe lives in San Antonio, Texas. Both of her children are in the military. I believe her husband is also in the military. I should have figured it out earlier when she mentioned that she goes shopping at the PX and the Commissary. She even showed me her military ID. The reason she walks the straight line is probably because she is still married and has the benefits being married to a military man. Getting back to her massage technique, it is still the best. She is good, if not he best.Even Jean needs some loving once in a while, believe me.

Sancho2063
07-29-09, 17:52
I was in my normal MILF loving mode a few days ago. I decided to give Mina a try she's a MILF but getting close to GILF, the massage was alright not very hard and not sensual either. On the Flip she continued the medium strokes, asked if I wanted HE. I said of course and she started a very nice HJ she has very talented hands.

She wiped me with a warm towel, then finished the massage. After massage went to take a shower, she came in to wash her hands and kinda lingered and watched me shower. Thought about putting on a show for her but I was already running late. Enjoyed the session and will repeat.

Might try to see if I can get more next trip.

TgmonstaI frequent Mina, I dont know if she does FS but I heard she use to.

Good Luck

CougarLvr
07-31-09, 14:17
So after having a Hawaiian plate dinner, felt like some K-MILF for dessert. Where else but CHM?! Asked for Sandy, the new one on the block. 5'4", about 120-125 (medium built), short black hair, nice smile, meat in the right places, I would say about a b-cup.

After the shower, she meets me in the room and a sensual massage ensues...more like a light massage with a lot of attention on my butt, legs and jr. and the boys. Some medium pressure massage on my back and arms. Tells me to flip over and jr. is at attention. Some rub and tug, then BBBJ. She's great in this area, IMHO. Lots of suction and goes deep. The standard operating procedures after that, she was pretty tight and wet...finishing off in mish (with her legs over my shoulders).

L/A/S = 7.5 (I like'em slimmer)/9/9. Would I repeat? Probably, but want to try Anna (she was off tonight) next. Damage - .5 + 1.2.

Side note (and I know not in the correct forum), on my way to CHM, passed by Hula Girl and saw Brittney/Lexee/Jazz taking a break outside (probably a smoke break). She looked pretty good in a tee shirt and jeans. Might have to try her too!

Stay safe gents,

Poi DogI wish my luck was as good as yours. I stopped by CHM yesterday as I was in the mood for a noon time MILF. Mama san was cool and led me to the room. I have never been there, so I was expecting alot from all the previous posts. In walked Sandy. I will agree that she looks good, english sucks. Began with me on my back while she massaged my legs then very very light touching to the third leg and sac. At first I thought it was leading up to something, but this continued for over 20 minutes (there is a clock on the wall). I asked her what she was doing and she kinda stumbled through the english, but I could barely make out that she wasn't sure if I was LE or not. I was pissed so I just told her to leave. Mama san came back talking on the phone, handed me my money and escorted me out. What a sucks ass day.

E Morris
08-01-09, 03:07
I wish my luck was as good as yours. I stopped by CHM yesterday as I was in the mood for a noon time MILF. Mama san was cool and led me to the room. I have never been there, so I was expecting alot from all the previous posts. In walked Sandy. I will agree that she looks good, english sucks. Began with me on my back while she massaged my legs then very very light touching to the third leg and sac. At first I thought it was leading up to something, but this continued for over 20 minutes (there is a clock on the wall). I asked her what she was doing and she kinda stumbled through the english, but I could barely make out that she wasn't sure if I was LE or not. I was pissed so I just told her to leave. Mama san came back talking on the phone, handed me my money and escorted me out. What a sucks ass day.Dude, that is not how it usually works there.

PM me for a few tips. Earl.

Member #4671
08-13-09, 20:22
Whos has seen her recently as in the last month or less?

Widget
08-14-09, 02:52

I saw her last month, why are you asking?

Hinode
08-14-09, 04:25
I saw her last month, why are you asking?

Like I said before, in case the other brothers missed it,

Brother pipefitter808, until I see you post something of a report instead of just questions, I aint answering any of your questions. You might be an OG, older than me, more of a vet than me, but if so-- then say so! Bring up names, establishments of the past, whatevers.

Im tired of answering questions to lurkers/noobs who only spy here/dont contribute shiznit.

whatevers brah...

Lkjhgf
08-14-09, 06:09

Brother pipefitter808, until I see you post something of a report instead of just questions, I aint answering any of your questions. You might be an OG, older than me, more of a vet than me, but if so-- then say so! Bring up names, establishments of the past, whatevers.

Im tired of answering questions to lurkers/noobs who only spy here/dont contribute shiznit.

whatevers brah...Hino, you right Pipe is always wondering about ever thing, might well be the LE.

Thanks for all the help in the pass

Member #4671
08-14-09, 15:27
Sorry about the 20 questions. I am OG but been out of the game for a long while. I just ask because I tried to set up an appointment and upon nearing her place had le sitting there. Could be coinsidence but then again may be not. I've been set up in the past and wouldn't want others to get the same.

Ho Brah
08-14-09, 18:16
LE in Hawaii pursue all the wrong things at the wrong time.

Go catch an ice head or get a car back or something.

Makana9
08-15-09, 00:57

whatevers brah...Double 5

Why I observe, and give my 411 when it deems time.

2 much lurkers, 2 much Qzs

It is what it is

We all know who are the Master Jedi's here

Mahalo to them all

2the others, Noobz

Go learn

B safe,

K

First Try
08-15-09, 12:41
Sorry about the 20 questions. I am OG but been out of the game for a long while. I just ask because I tried to set up an appointment and upon nearing her place had le sitting there. Could be coincidence but then again may be not. I've been set up in the past and wouldn't want others to get the same.

This is your first post that does not ask a question, 17/18. You can hardly blame the mongering community for raising a red flag with so many questions. You obviously have read the board to have posted questions in more than one category. Stick with the common establishments & report back. Just my 2 cents.

Member #4671
09-02-09, 13:08
Went to see Angela recently, no le this time. Guess that was coincidence. Very much a gilf, she reminds me of a old school geisha. Had fun, went for round two, got pinched all over, did the hard nipple sucking and she loved it. All in all a good experience, super nice lady.

Sancho2063
09-07-09, 13:52
Sorry about the 20 questions. I am OG but been out of the game for a long while. I just ask because I tried to set up an appointment and upon nearing her place had le sitting there. Could be coinsidence but then again may be not. I've been set up in the past and wouldn't want others to get the same.I don't if this is the best method but going to a private residence I always try to get to my appt early so I can drive by and check the area out Then, I park a block a way or so and walk in to double check the area.

The first time is always the most stressing or exciting. I guess, the chance of being busted lurks where ever you go.

Tadhook
09-07-09, 16:36
Went to see Angela recently, no le this time. Guess that was coincidence. Very much a gilf, she reminds me of a old school geisha. Had fun, went for round two, got pinched all over, did the hard nipple sucking and she loved it. All in all a good experience, super nice lady.
For you Facebook fans, Angela has been registered for a while (under her real name).

1040Taxman
09-07-09, 19:56
For you Facebook fans, Angela has been registered for a while (under her real name).Is Angela using her last name?

John Ross
09-08-09, 02:12
Is Angela using her last name?
Yes, she is.

Norcal574
09-09-09, 17:15
I went to see Kim last week my second visit to her. I should have known by her attitude on the phone that she was not in a good mood. Scheduled for the same day and she tells me it has been slow. Her phone rings all during the session, starting and stopping, when the HJ starts I ask if she can do a BJ, she starts saying she needs more than the $ to do that. We work the deal for next time more. She does the deed but no pressure at all so maybe the HJ is the best deal. Massage was good service was ok, touching involved but she was too sensitive on her nipples. Overall not a totally fun experience, $ don't know if I would repeat maybe try another.

Dell808
09-15-09, 16:23
Yes, she is.

Can someone PM a pic of Angela or post it here? She sounds interesting, like to check it out.
Mahalo.

John Ross
09-15-09, 21:19
Can someone PM a pic of Angela or post it here? She sounds interesting, like to check it out.
Mahalo.
She's in her mid 50s and in decent shape for her age. I'd say about 5'1" 110 lbs. Just imagine your typical Japanese secretary around that age and that's her.

Regarding her last name for Facebook, it doesn't matter as Angela is not her real name.

Makana9
09-16-09, 00:22
She's in her mid 50s and in decent shape for her age. I'd say about 5'1" 110 lbs. Just imagine your typical Japanese secretary around that age and that's her.

Regarding her last name for Facebook, it doesn't matter as Angela is not her real name.Angela is more towards late late 50s (9), really, she just got back from a business trip a bit ago.

Like JR said, that school registrar/counselor that has a high banging drive on the side.

She is ATF, do your homework, treat her nice, nibble and nip at her nips, it will drive her crazy.

I think I am goin2give her a call.

B good

K

Ewabeachguy
09-17-09, 22:12
Did Angela used to have a dog named Coco?

Honolulu Chas
09-30-09, 15:21
Jenny is back to work at CHM.

Hinode
10-01-09, 05:27
Jenny is back to work at CHM.

MMMmmmMmm.

Das da one.

Blasted her good. Nice girl, great service. Well worth the standard damage.

H

Makana9
10-01-09, 09:58
MMMmmmMmm.

Das da one.

HI will 2nd that motion.

Yung Evr
10-01-09, 23:16
MMMmmmMmm.

Das da one.

HIs she open to BBFS?

Dech Awer
10-05-09, 02:21
Nice place and thanks for all the info I read. Is that the only place with Mature Providers? As fun as it is, I'll always start jonesin' for something new.

Honolulu Chas
10-05-09, 15:11
Cherry has returned; Miko will not be returning after all. The line-up is: Yoko, Cherry, Tammy, Jenny.

Manicure
10-06-09, 00:29
It has been a while since I visited the Island but will be back soon and wonder if anybody can give me an update on who is working at Oahu Best Massage. Do you know if Yuki is still working there?

Islandson
10-06-09, 04:12
Went to CHM the other week and had a girl named Joann. She is about 5'5" and about 120. Was standard faire and she had a good attitude. L7 A8 S8. Would repeat after going though the line up there.

Shydude
10-06-09, 05:36
Went to CHM the other week and had a girl named Joann. She is about 5'5" and about 120. Was standard faire and she had a good attitude. L7 A8 S8. Would repeat after going though the line up there.

Wow, is she new? I don't think I've seen her before. What's the scoops?

Honolulu Chas
10-06-09, 15:09
Correction to my previous post. The line-up is: Yoko, Cherry, Tammy, Jenny, and Joanne, who is leaving 10/10 for vacation.

Honolulu Chas
10-06-09, 22:37
Hana now has a petite, mature Viet lady named Michelle working for her. Nancy is longer there.

Hinode
10-08-09, 06:28
Correction to my previous post. The line-up is: Yoko, Cherry, Tammy, Jenny, and Joanne, who is leaving 10/10 for vacation.

Brother Honolulu Chas, thanks for this 411.

I went to CHM yet again, but didn't get the name of the girl.

Wasn't Cherry (obviously) nor Jenny who I just did like couple days ago.

Hm I guess was either Tammy or Joanne, pretty sure wasn't Yoko cuz I think I woulda remembered that name. Or maybe not, haha.

Anyways not so bad massage, on the flip she tries to leave the room saying shes gonna bring back a cover...I say nay.

Couldn't finish due to being drunk. Kept giving her DATY until she finally asked me sternly to stop cuz she "O" so many times she said was too sensitive already hehehe.

Starting doing me HJ with her high heels on (the bed!) which got me aroused, I tried to DATY again and she laughed and said "no you just lie back and relax hungry boy!" She made me pop BBHJ, and I felt all dead after that. How towel clean up, some cuddling, really nice personality. Great 'tude.

On the way out I see mama Jun! Tell her how great she looks, how she lost some weight, then starts fondling me, telling the provider I was just with how nice of a customer I am. As much as I enjoyed grabbin Jun's ass, snatch, tits, and even tried to FIV (and she let me alittle) but I think we both realized that the girl who just serviced me was still there! Sigh. Ever elusive she is!!! grrr

My mystery provider:

K girl, 40+, shoulder length hair, landing strip (but not trim, a lil bushy) B's? (I'm not great with exact size/breast measurements), slender, bout maybe 110 lbs, guessin under the red light. Standard Damage. $$

L: 6
A: 9
S: 9

would repeat, but I like Jenny or Cherry again...

Brother H

Honolulu Chas
10-08-09, 15:28
I went to CHM yet again, but didn't get the name of the girl.
My mystery provider: K girl, 40+, shoulder length hair, landing strip (but not trim, a lil bushy) B's? (I'm not great with exact size/breast measurements), slender, bout maybe 110 lbs, guessin under the red light. Standard Damage. $$ Brother H
I think Joanne has left already, so it was either Yoko or Tammy. Yoko IMO has nicer legs than Tammy, and her face looks as though she may have had some work done. Other than that, hard to say. Tammy tends to dress in red lingerie, while Yoko likes to wear short dresses.

Justin H
10-10-09, 05:45
Hana now has a petite, mature Viet lady named Michelle working for her. Nancy is longer there.

Yeah but now there is a new girl by the name of Ivy working there.
Had her the other night and sheee not so good massage. I usually go there for the massage but with Ivy there better move on to better places

Shydude
10-10-09, 06:44

Howzit Chas,
You wouldn't happen to know where Nancy works now would you? I had wanted to try her, but by the time I got around to calling, Hana said she was gone already.
Thanks,
SD

Higuy
10-15-09, 05:44
Anyone have any recommendations for a provider that provides ass play (her to me)?

JCH

Hypo Luxa
10-15-09, 08:48
Anyone have any recommendations for a provider that provides ass play (her to me)?

JCH
It used to be quite common back in the early- to mid-00s. 50% of AMP girls would rim it seemed! It's been a while for me... I think Kelly at Ichiban is your best bet!

Jb808
10-16-09, 04:45

JCHI really hate to recommend her but Elexy does rim. However I'm absolutely positive that an AMP would be a much better way to go if that is your thing.

Kalani69
10-16-09, 23:15
It used to be quite common back in the early- to mid-00s. 50% of AMP girls would rim it seemed! It's been a while for me... I think Kelly at Ichiban is your best bet!
I have had my a-HOLE licked by only two girls: Kelly, while at Nirvana, now at Ichiban; and Naomi at Nirvana. The difference was Kelly used a cover and Naomi's is bb. I have had Kelly only once in an amp and it was quite good - others in the forum agree her service rocks. But I go back to Naomi as often as I can because she has always given me an atf experience in the ts and in the room. YMMV and IMHO.

Hinode
10-17-09, 03:49

JCH

One of my first experiences in this hobby was a RIM job. It was at Top Floor located on S. King st, obviously I forgot the providers name (else you can scan pages for my post!) as I did report about her. Not even girlfriends have done that to me, so I was stunned to say the least. I kept giggling because it tickled! I never had any girl do that, and yes, it was BB.

She was a K girl and I didn't know how much to pay, and she said, the normal is usually 1.5 for the girl. Kept saying how big my chagi was, blah blah blah. Only other girl who did that to me was a girl at one of the AMPs on Ward, but was in a drunken stupor (like I usually am when I monger) so forgot her name as well.

Sorry just started to ramble there.
H

Stangman808
10-17-09, 04:29

JCH

Have not been there for the longest time but Mimi at EXCEL MASSAGE does rimming. YMMV but she always did it for me without my asking and I believe others have reported they received the same service. Just make sure you clean yourself good when you shower at home or at EXCEL.

Talon X
10-18-09, 03:00

JCH
For serious A-play, check out Mia Amore. Please, no inquiries on how I know this or if I enjoy that kind of play. I will not respond. LOL. NO. I AM NOT GAY. OR CURIOUS. OR KINKY. Let's talk about something else already. How about...? TX.

Kekehawaii
10-18-09, 04:12
Both Hana's at Fantasia (no longer there) and Hana at Ichiban (still there) gave me rimmin regularly. Sua (P10) also rims if you ask. and most of the girls I had at P10 did so as well (Mulan, TJ, etc. who are no longer there). The new lineup at P10, I'm not sure.

Higuy
10-18-09, 15:43
For serious A-play, check out Mia Amore. Please, no inquiries on how I know this or if I enjoy that kind of play. I will not respond. LOL. NO. I AM NOT GAY. OR CURIOUS. OR KINKY. Let's talk about something else already. How about...? TX.

Where do you find her??

Chik0848
10-18-09, 16:47
Where do you find her??

Check out the Escort Classified No Commentary for Mia. Post # 91 was posted by Mia. You can either send her a PM or she has an email address there.

Rastakid
10-18-09, 21:52
Where do you find her?

[QUOTE=Mia Amore]Aloha Gentlmen,

Wickedness. Just a word, yet for some it virtually drips from every inch of their skin. From the timbre of their laugh to the escape of their breath. For me, it's the curve of my cheek and the play of light on my moist lips when I smile. It's the flick of my tongue as I open my mouth. To speak. Wickedness is in the curve of my neck as you pull me close and in the air as you catch the fragrance of my skin. It is the one forbidden fantasy you can't live without. An infatuation. A captivation. An addiction. I want to be the culmination of your adventure and your chase. I want to be the one thing you can't begin to understand but you need to have. Is there a wicked desire within that you want to share with me?

I am a sensuous combination of intelligence and raw sexuality. I stand a petite 5'1" from the top of my brown hair to the tips of my manicured toes. I weigh 135 pounds. My style leans more towards the naughty secretary look than any other, however, I am perfectly comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt or a cocktail dress and heals. I believe that life is too short to live it without laughing as much and as often as you possible can.

I come to you with a no holds barred attitude and a desire to insure that you remember me long after our time together has come to an end. I wish you well on your choice and hope to make your close acquaintance soon.

Mia Amor (miamorxxx at ymail dot com)

Excellent Dude
10-19-09, 05:14
Before I go over and try my luck with mms jun. Can somebody please tell me what the craze in doing mms jun is all about? Will I be disappointed?

E.D.

Hypo Luxa
10-19-09, 05:21
Before I go over and try my luck with mms jun. Can somebody please tell me what the craze in doing mms jun is all about? Will I be disappointed?

E.D.
It's just an attitude thing. She's just a super horny woman.

Un Holy
10-19-09, 23:39
chm OR vip mama? Jun at VIP is getting older but she still fucks like there is no tomorrow. CHM mama is old and she loves to watch and sometimes join in, .....with cherry, he he he!!! Try bone cherry and see if mama will let you dump her load in her mouth.

Harry5142
10-20-09, 23:52

E.D.

Absolutely not! Let me repeat: absolutely not. June is one of the best in the business. The woman enjoys fucking. My advice is to get a doctor's note before you try her out because fucking her is like running a 100-yard dash.

Alohashorts
10-21-09, 02:59

E.D.

Depends what you looking for. If you are looking for young drop dead looks, you'll be disappointed. She actually looks decent for her age since she lost some weight and got a tan working. But if you are looking for a cool mama that will let you get your nasty on, then hell no. How many mama's out there greet you at the door with a dick rub, while you can grab ass and attempt to get FIV with her smiling all along. She's one of my favorites.

Hinode
10-21-09, 05:13
She actually looks decent for her age since she lost some weight and got a tan working.

She's one of my favorites.

Right on Brother Alohashorts,

Although I haven't the pleasure in having MS Jun please me personally...only one time besides all the fondling, kissing, stroking, grabbing, did she ever actually join in on another provider and give me a BBBJ.

Man that was something else. Was already buzzin and my head was reeling, I was shocked I didn't bus a nut right there and then with 2 women giving me head.

I still envy all the other brothers who _have_ gotten some play from her. Her frisky attitude and friendly demeanor is what does it for me. But you're right brother AS, her tan and weight loss makes her look even that much more cool!

H

Harry5142
10-21-09, 13:09
Right on Brother Alohashorts,

Although I haven't the pleasure in having MS Jun please me personally...only one time besides all the fondling, kissing, stroking, grabbing, did she ever actually join in on another provider and give me a BBBJ.

Man that was something else. Was already buzzin and my head was reeling, I was shocked I didn't bus a nut right there and then with 2 women giving me head.

I still envy all the other brothers who _have_ gotten some play from her. Her frisky attitude and friendly demeanor is what does it for me. But you're right brother AS, her tan and weight loss makes her look even that much more cool!

H

Weight loss? Are we talking about the same June who was a provider there for many years? She was already tanned and skinny.

YoHimBeBrother
10-21-09, 21:15
This momma sounds like the freakin bomb. Actually there is a momma here in houston that like that. Thanks for the report.

Depends what you looking for. If you are looking for young drop dead looks, you'll be disappointed. She actually looks decent for her age since she lost some weight and got a tan working. But if you are looking for a cool mama that will let you get your nasty on, then hell no. How many mama's out there greet you at the door with a dick rub, while you can grab ass and attempt to get FIV with her smiling all along. She's one of my favorites.

Alohashorts
10-21-09, 23:13
Weight loss? Are we talking about the same June who was a provider there for many years? She was already tanned and skinny.

Well if that's what you feel..cool. I'm telling you what she told me and what I noticed when I was grabbing her ass and making conversation. Next time you see her, feel her up and ask her, " You looking good mama, did you lose weight?" Then report back with her response.

Islandson
10-22-09, 02:06
I spoke to one of girls there and commented that mama looks goos with her wieght loss and she replied, mama works out veryday at the gym though I just pass it along there.

Bobbyd1988
10-22-09, 23:24
If your looking for a sure thing don't forget Son Kyong in CC.

Massage is decent but the HE is awsome! I look down after a few strokes and her eyes are closed, she's just meditating on stroking my dick SO HOT! She goes on for a half hour and I'm loosing it, she never tires out. Her background music stops and she asks me to come, without missing a stroke. I pop and nearly hit the ceiling. Usually she tends to do a little prostate massage but not this time, just a little tickle on the brown-eye. Her shower is still clogged and smells like smoke, but it's well worth the Damage $ S9/A7/L5

Dech Awer
10-23-09, 00:52
Is Son Kyong the name of the therapist or the name of the place in CC?

John Ross
10-23-09, 00:59
Is Son Kyong the name of the therapist or the name of the place in CC?
That is her first name. Last name is Japanese.

Braddahman
10-24-09, 18:05
Feeling a little frisky so called Liliha Kim and she said cum on over. Regular massage with pretty good pressure. Allowed touching as usual. She had a few new moves which was okay. On the flip I was at full attention. She dropped her top to expose those firm fake little tits. Went for the V but she said no. All G. HE while I grabbed the tatas. Great time. Took a shower, had a cold cup of water and was off. 40/40.

Wn5912
10-26-09, 13:10

Massage is decent but the HE is awsome! I look down after a few strokes and her eyes are closed, she's just meditating on stroking my dick SO HOT! She goes on for a half hour and I'm loosing it, she never tires out. Her background music stops and she asks me to come, without missing a stroke. I pop and nearly hit the ceiling. Usually she tends to do a little prostate massage but not this time, just a little tickle on the brown-eye. Her shower is still clogged and smells like smoke, but it's well worth the Damage $ S9/A7/L5Yes, I love SK's technique and the look on her face as she strokes. She once stroked me as I was facing down and stroked my cock from underneath/behind and asked me to mimic mish. When I was done shooting all over her padding I turned over and her face was all flush and sweating. I think that she was getting hot and horny watching me pump her hand. She said she was sweating because I have a healthy prostate and it gave off heat which made her sweat (yeah right). I think she is super sexy although never got touch, suck or view that mysterious body under her baggy black outfit. Anyone out there got extra bonus by touching or viewing with her?? Or a great story with her to share, although I haven't seen her in over a year she is still one of my ATF's.

Un Holy
10-26-09, 23:46
Correct me if I am wrong but does she only do handjobs? She does a great massage, but I think she uses too much oil. She really knows how to strangle your hot dog and tries very hard to make your hot dog shoot mustard but she should lighten up and go for the FS. She got a pretty nice bod and not too old. Good looking MILF material

Blake123
10-27-09, 04:05
Correct me if I am wrong but does she only do handjobs? She does a great massage, but I think she uses too much oil. She really knows how to strangle your hot dog and tries very hard to make your hot dog shoot mustard but she should lighten up and go for the FS. She got a pretty nice bod and not too old. Good looking MILF material
A hand job (with prostrate massage) is the most I ever got from her, and I visited her about ten times. She would move away whenever I tried to touch her, so FS was out of the question. Yes, she is pretty good looking. She's very nice, but I stopped seeing her because her conversations were getting a bit loony. $100 total each visit with her.

Rexkirby00
10-28-09, 00:02
She only did HJ with me and I passed on the prostate massage. Over a dozen times since Island massage but then YMMV. I've not heard of anyone getting FS although she is definately hot. I quit going as the conversation started to go into left field and it got harder to just enjoy the massage.

Stay safe,

RK

Harry5142
10-28-09, 01:20
I spoke to one of girls there and commented that mama looks goos with her wieght loss and she replied, mama works out veryday at the gym though I just pass it along there.

I was referring to June at VIP. My apologies for not being clearer.

Foojdaman
10-28-09, 02:37
Haven't been to see Jean for about two months. Have been tight times lately since the down economy so the funds have been low. About a week ago she called to see how I was doing. Told her that I would calling her back to make an appointment soon. I'm planning to get a massage for my shoulders. I get this kink every so often. The last time I went to see Jean. I got the usual excellent massage and the HE, which was good as usual. She also let me play with her boobs with the bra clasp off. I can get her turned on pretty good. Her nipples are the small type which I like. When she gets turned on her eyes are closed and her nipples gets really hard. I know she could be taken to the next level but she really tries hard not to let it go. She had shorts on at the last session so I got to play FIV. For a MILF she wears some sexy panties. Bikini type. I gotta admit she has a lot of self control. She will not go beyond touching and always insists that she is not that type. I got to agree with you guys that she does not put out and when she says don't, she really means it. I have come to the conclusion that if I need something beyond a massage, I think a visit to an AMP is in order.

Yamudafuka
10-30-09, 22:06
That's pretty good. I've never even come close. Pretty much the standard is all I got. How did you swing that?

Haven't been to see Jean for about two months. Have been tight times lately since the down economy so the funds have been low. About a week ago she called to see how I was doing. Told her that I would calling her back to make an appointment soon. I'm planning to get a massage for my shoulders. I get this kink every so often. The last time I went to see Jean. I got the usual excellent massage and the HE, which was good as usual. She also let me play with her boobs with the bra clasp off. I can get her turned on pretty good. Her nipples are the small type which I like. When she gets turned on her eyes are closed and her nipples gets really hard. I know she could be taken to the next level but she really tries hard not to let it go. She had shorts on at the last session so I got to play FIV. For a MILF she wears some sexy panties. Bikini type. I gotta admit she has a lot of self control. She will not go beyond touching and always insists that she is not that type. I got to agree with you guys that she does not put out and when she says don't, she really means it. I have come to the conclusion that if I need something beyond a massage, I think a visit to an AMP is in order.

Masedogg
10-31-09, 01:44
Yes, I love SK's technique and the look on her face as she strokes. She once stroked me as I was facing down and stroked my cock from underneath/behind and asked me to mimic mish. When I was done shooting all over her padding I turned over and her face was all flush and sweating. I think that she was getting hot and horny watching me pump her hand. She said she was sweating because I have a healthy prostate and it gave off heat which made her sweat (yeah right). I think she is super sexy although never got touch, suck or view that mysterious body under her baggy black outfit. Anyone out there got extra bonus by touching or viewing with her?? Or a great story with her to share, although I haven't seen her in over a year she is still one of my ATF's.Hey, got a contact # bro?

Wn5912
10-31-09, 14:17
Hey, got a contact # bro?Used to advertise in the Penny Saver but just noticed not there anymore. Don't keep numbers in my phone, and haven't called her for over a year. I'll most likely find it or remember it and get back to you, unless another active bro will provide # here.

Rastakid
11-01-09, 02:44
Hey, got a contact # bro?Massage (by Son Kyong), 3718498

Foojdaman
11-09-09, 19:23
I noticed that Jean is advertising in the Pennysaver again. She had dropped the ad for a few months and has resumed the ad in the November 4th issue. She may getting a little slow since the economy is down. The last time I had an appointment with her she gave me an excellent massage as well as a little more. I think she should loosen up a little more to encourage more customers. At times she is really tight, and does not give the customers the little extra they are looking for. Just my personal opinion.

Tagn Release
11-12-09, 16:14
Haven't been to see Jean for about two months. Have been tight times lately since the down economy so the funds have been low. About a week ago she called to see how I was doing. Told her that I would calling her back to make an appointment soon. I'm planning to get a massage for my shoulders. I get this kink every so often. The last time I went to see Jean. I got the usual excellent massage and the HE, which was good as usual. She also let me play with her boobs with the bra clasp off. I can get her turned on pretty good. Her nipples are the small type which I like. When she gets turned on her eyes are closed and her nipples gets really hard. I know she could be taken to the next level but she really tries hard not to let it go. She had shorts on at the last session so I got to play FIV. For a MILF she wears some sexy panties. Bikini type. I gotta admit she has a lot of self control. She will not go beyond touching and always insists that she is not that type. I got to agree with you guys that she does not put out and when she says don't, she really means it. I have come to the conclusion that if I need something beyond a massage, I think a visit to an AMP is in order.Wow, I only get HE, how do you manage the extras? I wouldn't mind some of that. Any suggestions? Did you get FIV before?

Thanks,

TNR

Finger Licking
11-14-09, 05:59
Wow, I only get HE, how do you manage the extras? I wouldn't mind some of that. Any suggestions? Did you get FIV before?

Thanks,

TNRWow, I have been seeing jean at least once or twice a week and still no he for me! I dunno if I would partake in any of that from her though. I would'nt mind the he. She is still a great lady and gives a great massage.

Dech Awer
11-14-09, 06:15
Long week, long day so I stopped in. Only been a few times but I saw PhoeB. She has a gorgeous face but a lousy massage and don't let her walk on your back. I'm in great shape but I had trouble breathing. She was NOT. Light. She was younger than me (40+), I prefer them older. Tonight I really needed a good massage as well as the HE. I usually see Sandi. Not the prettiest but a great touch and good massage too. I like when I turned on before the flip. Can't put a price tag on having the ability to do that. Phoebe, doesn't understand that. Looks helps but ain't enough when it comes to turning on men. Anyway. Good night, next time. I'll ask for my favorites, no matter what. Think I 'll try the Ohana or this Jean lady I've been reading about. I need to expand my options. Night all.

H Mobius
11-14-09, 15:01
Wow, I have been seeing jean at least once or twice a week and still no he for me! I dunno if I would partake in any of that from her though. I would'nt mind the he. She is still a great lady and gives a great massage.

As another brother posted in response to my report, Jean is the Jedi Master of HE. She uses her own concoction which makes all the difference. You gotta sample it.

I don't know why she doesn't at least Offer you HE, especially as you give her so much repeat business. She didn't seem to like me and still offered, and it was my first time there. Maybe you could try asking non-verbally, like taking off the towel and flipping Willy around while grinning/smiling and looking her in the eyes. Good luck.

Dell808
11-15-09, 18:03
Wow, I have been seeing jean at least once or twice a week and still no he for me! I dunno if I would partake in any of that from her though. I would'nt mind the he. She is still a great lady and gives a great massage.

The HE with Jean is pretty much the standard. Her main attraction is the great massage. She is a pro and knows a lot about massage. The HE from her is good but not like a sensual experience, more mechanical.

I do have come advice of caution about some of the techniques but overall it is a very good massage. You can PM me if you like.

Honolulu Chas
11-26-09, 15:46
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for such a nice variety of things to choose from in my hobby. Even if we sometimes think we have it rough, it's still one of the best places for enjoying the ladies, IMO.

Primal Needs
11-28-09, 07:03
I finally mongered again, after a 1 ½ years of involuntary retirement (money problems).

I went to CHM, and went with Joanne, since Cherry and Hana, who were mentioned on the forums as good ones, were busy/not there. Joanne is in her ‘40s, relatively thin, small A-cups, but very sweet from the first impression to the end. Really nice smile.

After the self-shower, a light massage, light brushing of the sensitive areas, then I massaged her lady parts until she came.

It was business as usual until my earlier drinking caught up to me. I started losing wood, and I figured it was either because I was tired, drank too much, and I had to urinate, or all of the above. I wasn’t sure.

These ladies are trained to smile when they greet you, but I've found that their true colors come out when their patience is put to the test. Joanne passed with flying colors. She was still really pleasant, and I told her I had to go to the bathroom. I had to eliminate one of the possibilities.

I got back to the room, and felt a lot better. I remember Kapalua, our Yoda, suggesting this (taking a break instead of trying to force things) to us older hobbyists. Thanks Kap, wherever you are!

Joanne put some lube on her hands and started to work it back to life, and when it got hard enough she got a condom… but I frowned at it, and she let me go BB (on the condition of pulling out). Not usually my habit, but for some reason, I really wanted it, and knew that it would help me complete the task.

All in all, it was a nice experience after being out of the game for so long.

Primal Needs

Vin1127
01-03-10, 16:32
Anyone know where she works or how I can contact her, i'd like to try her out.
Mahalo.

John Ross
01-04-10, 07:15
Anyone know where she works or how I can contact her, i'd like to try her out.
Mahalo.
Her ad is in the back of the Pennysaver.

Makana9
01-04-10, 14:09
Anyone know where she works or how I can contact her, I'd like to try her out.

Mahalo.do your search, she has not change her # in PS

She does a multitude of things, and as I have posts, big year for her(milestone)

Sweet, and a little freaky deeky in the boudoir if you hit the right buttons

ATF period.

Have fun

K

Tadhook
01-04-10, 16:02
do your search, she has not change her # in PS

She does a multitude of things, and as I have posts, big year for her(milestone)

Sweet, and a little freaky deeky in the boudoir if you hit the right buttons

ATF period.

Have fun

K
Yep, I recall her saying she'll be celebrating the big 6-0 later this year. Considering the mileage on her, she still looks fine!

Hihon
01-04-10, 16:34
Yep, I recall her saying she'll be celebrating the big 6-0 later this year. Considering the mileage on her, she still looks fine!

I've seen her a number of times and even if she has hit 60, she gives great service and is in better shape than a lot of 30 and 40 year olds out there. I know I always can count on her for a good time.

Kipapa Gulch
01-05-10, 17:14
My favorite to do list was Liliha Kim which I saw recently. Very nice. And noe Angela. I've heard so much about her that I have to try her out.

At on time it was said that Angela and Junko were sisters. Any truth to that?

Memahu
01-06-10, 03:39
At on time it was said that Angela and Junko were sisters. Any truth to that?

Angela is local born, and I think Junko is from Japan or Korea. There's also around a 15 years difference in age.

Shydude
01-06-10, 05:14
I finally mongered again, after a 1 ½ years of involuntary retirement (money problems).

I went to CHM, and went with Joanne, since Cherry and Hana, who were mentioned on the forums as good ones, were busy/not there. Joanne is in her ‘40s, relatively thin, small A-cups, but very sweet from the first impression to the end. Really nice smile.

After the self-shower, a light massage, light brushing of the sensitive areas, then I massaged her lady parts until she came.

It was business as usual until my earlier drinking caught up to me. I started losing wood, and I figured it was either because I was tired, drank too much, and I had to urinate, or all of the above. I wasn’t sure.

These ladies are trained to smile when they greet you, but I've found that their true colors come out when their patience is put to the test. Joanne passed with flying colors. She was still really pleasant, and I told her I had to go to the bathroom. I had to eliminate one of the possibilities.

I got back to the room, and felt a lot better. I remember Kapalua, our Yoda, suggesting this (taking a break instead of trying to force things) to us older hobbyists. Thanks Kap, wherever you are!

Joanne put some lube on her hands and started to work it back to life, and when it got hard enough she got a condom… but I frowned at it, and she let me go BB (on the condition of pulling out). Not usually my habit, but for some reason, I really wanted it, and knew that it would help me complete the task.

All in all, it was a nice experience after being out of the game for so long.

Primal Needs

Welcome back. I remember reading your posts back when I was just a lurker. LOL. Was wondering where you disappeared to. Glad to see you back. :)

John Ross
01-06-10, 07:37
Angela is local born, and I think Junko is from Japan or Korea. There's also around a 15 years difference in age.
Nah, it should be a 12 year difference as both are Tigers.

Kipapa Gulch
01-06-10, 15:22
When they worked together at JJ or AMC it was said that they had an uncanny resemblance to each other.

Member #3973
01-07-10, 01:05
Nah, it should be a 12 year difference as both are Tigers.

Right on. Tigers in the bedroom!

Makana9
01-07-10, 03:34
Nah, it should be a 12 year difference as both are Tigers.Being fellow T I G E are S, good to go, hope this year going to be GGGRrrrrreat.

Not sisters, but in their previous emp(s). Places, there were at times, resemblances.

BUT, that is where it separates, both are great fun in their own ways

YMMV, but I guess always ATF since seeing Ang back back way back then, STILL ATF period for me

Junko, same same, sometimes can be moody, especially with me(personal thing), mo a TIGER thing at times, GGrrrr, but also, love her company. Hope her wrist feeling better

Always do something special for Ang on her BDay, again, sweet, ATF. Do your research on her, thank the senior members later.

Enjoy

Ke

Oh yeah, WELCOME BACK Primal, always enjoyed your posts. Hope life is good for ya. Sometimes, hard when have to tighten the belt, but have to do, what ya have to do.

Primal Needs
01-08-10, 09:57
I just had a nice time with this new provider. Well, she said she just came from CA, but maybe that's just a story.

She's about 5'5" or 5'6", and of course, in the MILF category (being that she is at CHM). But for my tastes, I thought she had a really nice face as MILFs go, and she was very feminine, which I like.

Long and lean body type (I actually had thought she was taller when I was sitting on the bed, only to find out she was about my height), with modestly enhanced breasts. Nice legs, and her face looks really sexy during the deed. I like that, too. Nice tan, with sexy string-bikini tan lines. I don't see that often on MILFs.

The only drawbacks were the light touch massage (I prefer the firm stuff), and the oral technique was a bit lacking (slightly robotic, with kind of boring ball-licking - very tentative). If you're an Erica fan like I am, it was the opposite of Erica's technique.

But overall, I liked her mellow and soft-spoken demeanor, and her look. Also, as with most CHM ladies, she allowed BBFS but asked me to pull out.

The best part of the evening was that Mama was wasted. She's usually friendly to me, but not like she is to Hinode or Hypo. i used to read their posts and get jealous. I finally got a taste of the "Kingly" treatment. She was drinking Soju and smoking by the shower, so each time I came out of the shower (before and after the deed), she fondled my goods and pulled down my towel for some sucking. Holy cow. I'm not even good looking, so that goes to prove how horny she is. Until now, I've only had her playfully dry hump me through her nightie, but this is a whole different level of horny! Oh, and I liked how she kept on mumbling and giving me the thumbs-up sign.

Good times,
Primal Needs

Hinode
01-10-10, 07:11
The best part of the evening was that Mama was wasted. She's usually friendly to me, but not like she is to Hinode or Hypo. i used to read their posts and get jealous. I finally got a taste of the "Kingly" treatment.

Good times,
Primal Needs

No need to get jealous braddah PN, Idol is da one who gets the ROYAL treatment, not me. Most I ever got was double cock sucking from her and another provider at the same time (I couldnt handle it).

WB, BTW. Nice to see you back!

CT Kid #2
01-10-10, 12:41
Although i have not lived in hawaii for over 9 years, my business takes me there often. My schedule is so hectic, i have not had time to see Angela. After many years and and many women, i still have not forgotten some of the best times I had with her. she is a gem. From all the chat, I guess, just like wine, she gets better with age. Although she was not model material like some of the women i have been with, she is not easily forgotten because of the exceptional service she provides. It sounds like she still has it! I will try to make a trip to see her next time iI am in the aloha state!!

Col Chuck
01-20-10, 06:27
can't say for sure, english very bad..4'11" 120lbs..full "C" partially shaved, L 6 A 9 S8...havent gone to CHM in a while, led in by mama Jun and she said she bring me good f@@k...well in she walks and we off to the shower..self shower, come out towelling off when in walks mama, checks out the tools, feels and jerks on jr. she says pogoshiposo..off to the room, massage too soft, she says flip, I say take off clothes...she leaves on her top around her big belly, I just can't turn them away, never do that to a mama...will remind her I like slim and eraser nips...anyway she does bbj pretty good very sensual, daty, she let me bbfs mish, doggie, back to mish and she says pullout when ready and cim, wanted to get it done so pull out, she sucks on jr and lubes her finger for prostate massage, blew in her mouth...bottled water, hot towel cleanup...damage .50 to house $1.2 to her ...i don't know why but been getting chubs nowdays..hmmmm

Islandazian
01-20-10, 06:31
Anybody know where Gina is?

Worked at Pinetree.

John Ross
01-20-10, 06:38
can't say for sure, english very bad..4'11" 120lbs..full "C" partially shaved, L 6 A 9 S8...havent gone to CHM in a while, led in by mama Jun and she said she bring me good f@@k...well in she walks and we off to the shower..self shower, come out towelling off when in walks mama, checks out the tools, feels and jerks on jr. she says pogoshiposo..off to the room, massage too soft, she says flip, I say take off clothes...she leaves on her top around her big belly, I just can't turn them away, never do that to a mama...will remind her I like slim and eraser nips...anyway she does bbj pretty good very sensual, daty, she let me bbfs mish, doggie, back to mish and she says pullout when ready and cim, wanted to get it done so pull out, she sucks on jr and lubes her finger for prostate massage, blew in her mouth...bottled water, hot towel cleanup...damage .50 to house $1.2 to her ...i don't know why but been getting chubs nowdays..hmmmmThat sounds like Miko and she allows MSOG, all bb.

Jbravo
01-20-10, 18:38
Yo,

Went MILF hunting last Thurs at CHM. Wanted tall Joanne or Sophie, but not available-it was very busy that night for some reason.

In walks Cherry, right to business BBBJ, DT, sucking, licking, rimming, then right into CG, RCG, all bb. Pounded DS with my thumb up her rear, and made my deposit in her box.

She then sucked on jr until he came to attention again-but no second round, too busy, customers waiting. Sex machine MILF will do just about anything-non-stop for 40 min.

Went to shower with my flagpole still at half mast, and mama grabbed and stroked, licked and kissed him to attention-I asked her for BJ, she said next time when not so busy.

Amazing the contrast in service from the place across the hall.

JB

H Mobius
01-20-10, 22:32
Anybody know where Gina is?

Worked at Pinetree.

She's been trying to retire for years, but kept coming back. The breaks were not that long either. Unless, she's taking time off because of her back.

Air808
01-24-10, 03:05
I'm new to this and wanted to know the location of CHM.

Thanks

Orion1938
01-24-10, 11:08

ThanksCall 808.941.9779.

They are located on King Street.

Be safe and enjoy.

Dech Awer
01-24-10, 20:38

ThanksWhen you drive on S. King street, it'll be on the right, with the address will be on the side of the Office Building, with an empty lot between the King street and the building itself. Can easily become hard to find.

Good luck.

Warburton 0263
01-25-10, 01:14
When you drive on S. King street, it'll be on the right, with the address will be on the side of the Office Building, with an empty lot between the King street and the building itself. Can easily become hard to find.

Good luck.

See the yellow letters on the first floor right of the PAY HERE sign thats the place.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=21.297341,-157.838216&spn=0,359.993155&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=21.297415,-157.838178&panoid=tjnqM5TOvAgedzAREgQEyQ&cbp=12,134.8,,1,-2.63

WB

Stangman808
01-25-10, 01:43
See the yellow letters on the first floor right of the PAY HERE sign thats the place.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=21.297341,-157.838216&spn=0,359.993155&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=21.297415,-157.838178&panoid=tjnqM5TOvAgedzAREgQEyQ&cbp=12,134.8,,1,-2.63

WB

Those Google Map street level views are great. Just wanted to let Air808 know that this view of the building is from Kaheka Street and not South King Street. Would not want you to drive around South King Street trying to find the building from this view. Good Luck and report back on your experience at CHM.

Air808
01-25-10, 03:50
Those Google Map street level views are great. Just wanted to let Air808 know that this view of the building is from Kaheka Street and not South King Street. Would not want you to drive around South King Street trying to find the building from this view. Good Luck and report back on your experience at CHM.Thanks for the directions.

Air808
01-25-10, 03:53
Those Google Map street level views are great. Just wanted to let Air808 know that this view of the building is from Kaheka Street and not South King Street. Would not want you to drive around South King Street trying to find the building from this view. Good Luck and report back on your experience at CHM.Thanks for the google map directions.

Punani Rookie
01-30-10, 00:27
Got a appointment with angela she is a good thing to have after a crappy day at work can't wait to get it on what a great way to start the weekend have a good one fellow mongers be safe and bang um hard and long punani rookie.

Dech Awer
01-30-10, 07:46
Went to the new Rejuve plus last night. Building is VERY nice. A place you WANT to relax in. Michelle was there but I tried another lady named Sasha. Definitely a nice classy feminine MILF, korean, 5'5'', glasses, good conversationalist, eye glasses and a nice figure. I came out of the shower and caught her primping in the mirror, and told her she was beautiful. Women NEVER get tired of hearing that. I didn't know she would be my masseuse until she followed me in. I was expecting Michelle but there is always a charge for me, having a "strangers hands" on me.

I was worried when Michelle said she would hire more people because I REALLY enjoyed getting both, a great massage and a HE.

Fear not, no decrease in quality at all. Sasha gave a great quality massage and like Michelle, she takes pride in it. She was great the way she didn't start in on the HE right away. She alternated the HE with the leg massage in a great teasing way. I didn't have to ask for it, she just grazed it and asked, "is that OK? ". I said, yup. Now when she focus on the HE, her technique could use a little work but its not bad at all. She mainly had her hand too far South on the rudder, I just had her adjust her bearings, due North and Voila'! I kept my hands from roaming, I prefer to show her a little more respect initially. She stayed covered the whole time.

I don't believe in 10's so A9/L7/S9. Don't be dissuaded by the 7 in looks, she is attractive but not the type you unconsciously stare at with your mouth open. Then again, I like the attractive women that, you never would guess she'd work in a AMP. Damage = $. 2. 6 house,. 6 tip. I'm sure $100 total is fine but I really enjoyed it so I gave a bit more.

Easy to find. Punahou exit, cross Bretania, L on Young, L on Kemole (first left after McCully) and last building on right corner. Two tone building, with parking and an entrance in back. If entering from the back, its on the Bottom floor, last door on the right. Will definitely repeat and Michelle gives a card, after the 10th massage the 11th is free.

Punani Rookie
02-03-10, 01:03
Had my session with angela it was good as usual had a shower with her she jerked my hard cock from behind for a bit, then went back to the room and gave her a massage then she gave BBBJ, DATY, doggie, mish, spooning, and back to standing up doggie and came on her back after all the fun she mentioned that she might quit at the end of the year, I said what she said yeah she might quit at the end of the year so I said then what will I do she said in a sweet voice get plenty other women ohh well all you fellow mature mongers give her a call soon if what she says is true we all got 11 months left of pleasure.

Safe mongering everyone.

Member #3973
02-06-10, 00:31
Cherry from CHM called me today and asked me to come and see her. But she said she will be next door at Perfect 10 starting tomorrow instead
of at Crystal Healing :confused: .
Unfortunately, I am out of town and cannot go :( , but maybe some of you guys have also been unable to find her at CHM. I was told she was on vacation.

Widget
02-06-10, 16:16
Had my session with angela it was good as usual had a shower with her she jerked my hard cock from behind for a bit, then went back to the room and gave her a massage then she gave BBBJ, DATY, doggie, mish, spooning, and back to standing up doggie and came on her back after all the fun she mentioned that she might quit at the end of the year, I said what she said yeah she might quit at the end of the year so I said then what will I do she said in a sweet voice get plenty other women ohh well all you fellow mature mongers give her a call soon if what she says is true we all got 11 months left of pleasure.

Safe mongering everyone.

Oh man, say it ain't so. Angela is da bomb! How I going find one nada bomb like her?

Hinode
02-07-10, 06:13
we all got 11 months left of pleasure.

Seniors,

I lost Angela's number, I have to try her before this year is over and if she is TRULY gonna retire. Hate to say I procrastinate, but I will definitely leave a detailed report (and am thinking I should call 2-3 days in ADVANCE) since its hard to contact her period, with her pager.

Appreciate the 411. I wish I never lost that # now. Sigh.

Primal Needs
02-09-10, 09:20
Joanne is back. If you've never had her, she's skinny, 40's-ish, A-cup, super nice person.

I mentioned her A-cups here before. It's refreshing to see real boobs once in a while. Pleasant smile, and a nice, pampering style.

The last two times I went to CHM, I don't think I reported, but I went to see her in vain. Instead, I once got a short, thick one with a big C-section scar (I forgot her name), but I didn't like her. Too much "Fuck me! Fuck me!", which sounds really fake to me. She was trying too hard to be sexy. It ends up being a turn off. The last time I went to CHM, I had Sophie, who was better except for a somewhat mechanical oral technique. Sophie had a nice body, though.

I like Joanne's oral skills much better. Firm enough suction, but not too hard, and she does the twisty thing with her neck. BBBJ and BBFSCIM felt awesome. I love it when she tilts her head back and breathes real heavy when you're pounding. Reminds me of Japanese porn. I guess that's why I don't like the "Fuck me! Fuck me!" stuff - I prefer J. porn over others.

Primal Needs

SnatchThat
02-10-10, 11:25

Safe mongering everyone.I don't know the place or do I?

Can someone tell me where she is?

Dell808
02-12-10, 15:17
Joanne is back. If you've never had her, she's skinny, 40's-ish, A-cup, super nice person.

I mentioned her A-cups here before. It's refreshing to see real boobs once in a while. Pleasant smile, and a nice, pampering style.

The last two times I went to CHM, I don't think I reported, but I went to see her in vain. Instead, I once got a short, thick one with a big C-section scar (I forgot her name), but I didn't like her. Too much "Fuck me! Fuck me!", which sounds really fake to me. She was trying too hard to be sexy. It ends up being a turn off. The last time I went to CHM, I had Sophie, who was better except for a somewhat mechanical oral technique. Sophie had a nice body, though.

I like Joanne's oral skills much better. Firm enough suction, but not too hard, and she does the twisty thing with her neck. BBBJ and BBFSCIM felt awesome. I love it when she tilts her head back and breathes real heavy when you're pounding. Reminds me of Japanese porn. I guess that's why I don't like the "Fuck me! Fuck me!" stuff - I prefer J. porn over others.

Primal Needs

Joanne is nice. Late 40s or 50s She covered BJ and FS for me though, a little disappointing. 69 for a short time but she moved away quickly. Maybe she was sensitive from an earlier pounding. She spends the full time and more. Not a real looker. She will be leaving within a month and return in the summer. Nice but cant beat Sky or Joy or Kelly.

Tiantain
02-16-10, 16:00
What does she look in the facial area?
He said she was not a real looker in his post.

She spends the full time and more. Not a real looker.

Spyda
02-17-10, 23:08
I haven't gone since this past December. I'm sure most of you already know (but for those who don't) The place had recently been renovated a bit. Clean wooden floors much better then the old stained carpet. The new floor makes the place look much better. Not sure if I was hallucinating but I did notice an extra door on the left side as you wealk in. Maybe another room for service? Couldn't tell since the door was closed. A brand new shower with doors to give you privacy was also installed in front of the kitchen. I kinda like the old shower better since mama and the girls would really get flirtatious and them some... Yesir! Other then that I didn't get to look around since I was there for something else.

Hinode
02-21-10, 06:12
Braddahs,

Keoni
JR
Widget
Punani Rookie
Down and out
Surfer Ten

Thank you for the 411 on Ang's #. I will _definitely_ try and contact her before the year is over.

(What --are you kidding, with all those great reports? Gotta try her at least once. I like MILFs anyways. Never had Million, Hana, {not sure about Kelly? Was this the same one from Nirvana?} and some others that keep getting repeated)

Now I just gotta find a time to ..hrrrm, leave her a voice message? what if she answers? Well gotta find time for some funds and not being with the S/O to make this happen...I've got 10 months to figure it out, I'm sure I will, haha.

Much mahalos once again.

John Ross
02-21-10, 09:03
Braddahs,

Keoni
JR
Widget
Punani Rookie
Down and out
Surfer Ten

Thank you for the 411 on Ang's #. I will _definitely_ try and contact her before the year is over.

(What --are you kidding, with all those great reports? Gotta try her at least once. I like MILFs anyways. Never had Million, Hana, {not sure about Kelly? Was this the same one from Nirvana?} and some others that keep getting repeated)

Now I just gotta find a time to ..hrrrm, leave her a voice message? what if she answers? Well gotta find time for some funds and not being with the S/O to make this happen...I've got 10 months to figure it out, I'm sure I will, haha.

Much mahalos once again.
If you have a S.O. you'll need to be a little careful. Angela likes to pinch and it can leave marks.

Makana9
02-21-10, 13:10
If you have a S.O. you'll need to be a little careful. Angela likes to pinch and it can leave marks.Hard, and twist um too

I give back too, nibble, bite, suck the clitee, stuff like that

Funny though, even since way way back when I knew her when she was on young st., and in makiki. Neva change, as why we go back again and again.

ATF

K

Widget
02-21-10, 17:56
If you have a S.O. you'll need to be a little careful. Angela likes to pinch and it can leave marks.

Yes, you need to be careful she doesn't leave any marks. Like JR and M9 said, she really likes to pinch and twist your nipples. Sometimes she gets carried away and it hurts, just tell her to go easy. One time she bit me on the shoulder and left a mark that I had to hide for about a week, that was a little nerve racking. You won't be disappointed with her service or attitude. Treat her nice and it will be returned.

Makana9
02-21-10, 20:06
Yes, you need to be careful she doesn't leave any marks. Like JR and M9 said, she really likes to pinch and twist your nipples. Sometimes she gets carried away and it hurts, just tell her to go easy. One time she bit me on the shoulder and left a mark that I had to hide for about a week, that was a little nerve racking. You won't be disappointed with her service or attitude. Treat her nice and it will be returned.Puts to memory when in CG, she bit pretty hard right into my peck

Had that mark for a couple of weeks

Friends at the gym called, "eh brah, wea you wen get that love bite. "

I neva know, yikes!

Oh well, Ang is an Hall of Fame ATF

IMHO

K

Lkjhgf
02-22-10, 03:27
Yes, you need to be careful she doesn't leave any marks. Like JR and M9 said, she really likes to pinch and twist your nipples. Sometimes she gets carried away and it hurts, just tell her to go easy. One time she bit me on the shoulder and left a mark that I had to hide for about a week, that was a little nerve racking. You won't be disappointed with her service or attitude. Treat her nice and it will be returned.Ya, Was with her hour and a half, was all black and blue when I left.

Made her O, ed twice, got a hand job and a feet job, then in the mouth.

One all time great.

Hard to explain the B&B s

Poi Dog
02-22-10, 04:07
Haven't mongered in a while due to the economy, but tonight felt like some MILF action, so called CHM and asked if Joanne was working, whoever answered (kinda wierd since she hesitated for a bit, then said "Crystal") said that Joanne was on vacation, so asked if Sandy was available, and she said yeah.

So off I go, get there and some gal answers the door, I ask for Sandy, and leads me to the room before the shower room on the right, the gal collects the house fee and says she will be right in. The same gal comes back and says that she will give me a massage. She was okay, not a looker, black hair, about 5'4", maybe around 115 lbs., said that she was Japanese/Korean. Name was Ruby.

Should have insisted for Sandy, but I figure TOFTT and try this Ruby out. Pretty good massage, then bbbj, but then Ruby puts on the cover. CG, Doggie, Mish, but I couldn't finish since I was wanting some bb. Ruby wouldn't do bb saying that she doesn't trust since if I did other gals at CHM bb, she might catch something. At that point, I called it quits obviously disappointed that a sure thing for bb at CHM wasn't going to happen. Took a shower and tipped her $0.8 for her effort.

A-7/S-7/L-7, $0.5 + $0.8 tip. YMMV, but for me, wouldn't repeat.

So, as I turn another year older, and the economy not cooperating, I think I'll have to be more judicious in mongering. I certainly hope that CHM doesn't go "all covered services," that would be a downer. The place does look good though with all the renovations.

As I walked out, noticed that a DUI stop was being made on King St. right in front of that Korean Restaurant and the open lot. So stay safe gents!

PoiDog

Jbravo
02-22-10, 23:28
Yo,

Wanted some BBBJ and BBFS last week-went to see Joann on Wed-

Got BBBJ but it was really weak. Heck, the hand job was better. BBFS was also weak-she's on vacation for a few months, much needed for her.

She's in her 50's, avg. Looks. YMMV, but for me

I will not repeat.

Think I'll refrain from milfs for now and look for that wild new talent.

JB

Joanne is nice. Late 40s or 50s She covered BJ and FS for me though, a little disappointing. 69 for a short time but she moved away quickly. Maybe she was sensitive from an earlier pounding. She spends the full time and more. Not a real looker. She will be leaving within a month and return in the summer. Nice but can't beat Sky or Joy or Kelly.

Shipshape
02-23-10, 14:13
Would appreciate any info on the places above CHM. (2nd & 3rd floor) Went in the 2nd floor one a month back but had only one girl (didn't get the name) who was not my type so I left. Should I hike on up to the 3rd floor? Don't want to stress the old ticker for nothin'.

Vapor909
02-23-10, 19:03
Angela gotta move house, so in a little bit she might not be too available.

She is looking for a monger friendly place though..

Col Chuck
02-24-10, 05:48
Was a little tired and needed a release. Decided to toft on michelle where liliha kim is. Called she said to come. Parked in the driveway. She greeted me in the garage. Pudgey little thing. Vietnamese. Maybe 5ft 120lbs, belly. Short legs. She offered a shower, I said ok, she stood there so I thought she might undress if I undressed, but no. Butt naked she smiled and stared for awhile then gave me a towel and showed me to the tiny bathroom with shower. Came out layed on the floor. She started a a 15min sensual massage, turned and she loved the wax job, then asked, I said of course and she started BBBJ, told her to remove her clothes, she did, sucked some nips, nice small eraser nips, love um longer, anyway she asked for DATY, hairy but ok, she loves to masturbate and let you watch, she o'd. Did some mish and 66cfs. $. 5 house. $ tip and had some water and another shower. Its irish spring. Soap so be prepared if going straight home. A9 L 6 S7 nice lady 50ish

Harry5142
02-25-10, 02:40
Would appreciate any info on the places above CHM. (2nd & 3rd floor) Went in the 2nd floor one a month back but had only one girl (didn't get the name) who was not my type so I left. Should I hike on up to the 3rd floor? Don't want to stress the old ticker for nothin'.

I've done that tour and nothing above the ground floor of that complex is worth it.

Stangman808
02-28-10, 16:16
Greeted by MS and had a provider who I think said her name was Cookie.
Asian, 40's, slender build, somewhat attractive. Showered, medium massage, DATY, BBBJ, covered FS. Nice session, but uneventful.

House: .50
Tip: $.50

Hinode
02-28-10, 18:22

Damn, I didnt even know had a AMP on the 3rd floor of the bldg? I been to the 2nd floor one, nothing to shout about there. Some old hag with a dog IIRC.

Mongerboy
02-28-10, 21:31
Damn, I didnt even know had a AMP on the 3rd floor of the bldg? I been to the 2nd floor one, nothing to shout about there. Some old hag with a dog IIRC.That's Hana massage. Not really worth it. She had a new kinda chubby girl several months back when she was advertising, but I'd pass.

Surfer Ten
02-28-10, 21:35
I had been trying to get an appointment at Korean Style Massage for a long while and finally lucked out. The therapist I saw was Sunni (not sure on the spelling). Older, nice looking MILF. Excellent medium pressure massage, lots of teasing the okole and playing with the boys when she got to massaging my legs. By the flip I was rock hard and she didn't need to ask what I wanted. Really nice and sensual HJ! She let me touch her all over.

All the teasing she did before the flip had me so worked up, I popped pretty quick which is unusual these days. As I get older I find it harder to pop with only a HJ and usually take kinda long. That gets some MTs a little pissy.

Sunni is a very sweet lady with an awesome attitude! Will definitely repeat!

ST

Member #3973
03-01-10, 00:49
Damn, I didnt even know had a AMP on the 3rd floor of the bldg? I been to the 2nd floor one, nothing to shout about there. Some old hag with a dog IIRC.

Hinode,

3rd floor has Hana's Massage

Good massage. Even has a a license (-if you care). Hanna is an old 5'0" spinner.
Great service! She employs others, but I have not seen any of them.
They change frequently. Hana is very, very nice, but a bit older, mid 50ies at least.

Member #3973
03-02-10, 00:13
Went to see Cherry (formerly CHM and Perfect 10) today. She moved to
Kings Massage near the University after the P10 raid. Sexy MILF and great service as always.

Tgmonsta
03-07-10, 18:33
Alright guys haven't been mongering much due to financial restraints. But a few days ago decided to try Michelle that works for Liliha Kim. Been hearing mixed reports on her so I decided to check her out. Waste of money, her "relaxation" rubdown was anything but relaxing. During a lackluster HJ I temporarily lost my mind and decided to op to check out her BJ. That was a mistake.it was a lil Head sucking, and a whole lot more crappy HJ. I finally finished went and took a shower, and was out of there in 40mins flat. Normally I would have complained about her shorting me on time. But I couldn't wait to exit from her.

TGMONGA

Nautboi808
03-10-10, 01:51
Felt like some milf action so I headed to TLC. Mama leads me to the room collects the .5 house fee and says, "I bring you new girl." I self shower (only have stand up shower, no TS) and go back to the room. In walks Kay. Probably mid to late 40's, Korean, 5'2", around 110. Decent massage, not too much preasure, but I didn't go there for a massage anyway. Get to down to the deed. I was pleasantly surprised when she took off her dress. Nice slender body, bolt on small C's. No pouch around the mid section like most women her age. In fact her body could pass for a girl in her 20's to 30's, not a hard body, but not soft either. DATY and she got really wet. CBJ and standard CFS. Pretty tight pussy, also a plus! Overall will repeat, very friendly and accomodating.

L:7/ A:9/ S:8
.5 house/ $.4 Kay

Un Holy
03-14-10, 06:56
They got more experience, they are more patient, they try to please you harder. They got less of an attitude. What else?

Bottom line is, they know how to fuk.

Mimiko, Mimi, Naomi, Cherry, etc. They all try to please.

Spyda
03-15-10, 02:15
They got more experience, they are more patient, they try to please you harder. They got less of an attitude. What else?

For whatever reason milfs were the ones who let me have MSOG. And I'm not talking about the likes of Cherry who would milk you as much as possible within the hour.

Hinode
03-20-10, 05:59
Not sure where to put this post, so I guess here, since she said "This is a relaxation massage place. You do understand that, right?"

I'm talking about the one and only Jenn/Junko at University Sakura.

Now, I forget but there was a member who PMed me saying that Jenn asked about me after I wrote a report here about my striking out that night with her and not setting up an appt correctly.

Very sad, if brothers would connect me to my alias screen name. And I know you know who you are, you can PM me again..I'd like to talk to you, ONE on ONE.

Anyways, I left there walking funny...and in Heaven.

She is all that is/was wrote about her here, and then some.

IIRC, I only gave one provider a straight 10/10/10 across the board ...and that was Kelly, from Ichiban (well she worked at the other place before, think it was Nirvana? haha I got a bad memory) (speaking of which, I should go revisit her one of these days!) But Junko comes real close. I've a feeling if I were to see her again, she would be a lot more comfortable 2nd time around.

Anyhoo, ..for SENIORS only, (really, why?) if you HAVE TO know the details, you know what to do.

No NOOBS, don't even bother. Too many new screen names and I don't trust em. Not gonna give out details anymore about my encounters.

For now, I only will trust seniors, and lay low in lurk mode.

L: 9 (for a MILF. But I love MILFs.)
A: 11. Spoke all the right words, but thought I was LE. (hahhhh?)
S: 10. Seniors only.

Total damage: 220. There. My 2 cents on that other discussion about the "stupid abbreviation" listing. I agree with the brothers who say it is confusing at times.

Just use NUMBERS, not dollar signs or periods. Simple.

Braddah H :cool:

The other "1" in my bucket list is Angela the GILF...hehehe. No mo kala right now though! Bumbai...

Mongers Rus
03-21-10, 07:59

Don't you Mongers agree or understand that Milfs try harder, do and allow more, because they have too. To maintain their share of the Monger market.
If a 20-30 yr provider did the same as a 40-50 Milf, which would you go to.
Just my thought.
DM

Pineapple Kid
03-21-10, 13:26
Hey Hinode, Angela has become my ATF! Her number is advertised in the penny saver. Her 1 hour charge is 200, BUT, offers half hour sessions. I forget what she charges for the half hour. Since your funds are low (mines included) you may want to check with her on the half hour. Let us know how it goes! PK

Not sure where to put this post, so I guess here, since she said "This is a relaxation massage place. You do understand that, right?"

I'm talking about the one and only Jenn/Junko at University Sakura.

Now, I forget but there was a member who PMed me saying that Jenn asked about me after I wrote a report here about my striking out that night with her and not setting up an appt correctly.

Very sad, if brothers would connect me to my alias screen name. And I know you know who you are, you can PM me again..I'd like to talk to you, ONE on ONE.

Anyways, I left there walking funny...and in Heaven.

She is all that is/was wrote about her here, and then some.

IIRC, I only gave one provider a straight 10/10/10 across the board ...and that was Kelly, from Ichiban (well she worked at the other place before, think it was Nirvana? haha I got a bad memory) (speaking of which, I should go revisit her one of these days!) But Junko comes real close. I've a feeling if I were to see her again, she would be a lot more comfortable 2nd time around.

Anyhoo, ..for SENIORS only, (really, why?) if you HAVE TO know the details, you know what to do.

No NOOBS, don't even bother. Too many new screen names and I don't trust em. Not gonna give out details anymore about my encounters.

For now, I only will trust seniors, and lay low in lurk mode.

L: 9 (for a MILF. But I love MILFs.)
A: 11. Spoke all the right words, but thought I was LE. (hahhhh?)
S: 10. Seniors only.

Total damage: 220. There. My 2 cents on that other discussion about the "stupid abbreviation" listing. I agree with the brothers who say it is confusing at times.

Just use NUMBERS, not dollar signs or periods. Simple.

Braddah H :cool:

The other "1" in my bucket list is Angela the GILF...hehehe. No mo kala right now though! Bumbai...

Big 808
03-21-10, 13:54
Went to CHM the other night to see Monica, Mama Jun let me in and gave me the customary fondle and tug while leading me into the room, I haven't been mongering for awhile because of lack of $$, so I haven't been to CHM since the remodeling its pretty clean now I like the fact that you are not showering in the kitchen. Monica is Hot IMHO, nice tight body for a mature woman.

She started with a nice massage not to hard but I wasn't there for the massage, she slowly worked her way to jr and got him real excited. DATY then she put a cover on and rode me CG until I popped. Hinted MSOG but I was drained not getting any younger. Hopefully economy picks up so can go back.

Damage. 5 house $1. 5 tip

L9/S9? A10.

Dech Awer
03-21-10, 18:26
Don't you Mongers agree or understand that Milfs try harder, do and allow more, because they have too. To maintain their share of the Monger market.

If a 20-30 yr provider did the same as a 40-50 Milf, which would you go to.
Just my thought.

DMMILF's understand the value of attitude and quality. Looks will only get you so far, we want a fun experience. The type that says, "I'll definitely repeat". It's NOT an accident that you see the Providers' names showing up over and over, through the years. Quality.

Got Stubs
03-27-10, 08:40
Been seeing Angela for a few months now. Last encounter was last month. As usual very pleasant. Offered shower, scrubbed me down and paid attn to my cock, balls and ass crack. Laid some clean towels on the bed. Talked for a few then began bbbj. Great slow and sensual. I would rate her skills as one of the best I've had. Not into the 100mph jack hammer sessions. Won't do cim :( anyways kinda weird seeing with that pendant around her neck but she usually moves it to the back of her neck. Gets on top for cg bb. She's old but still manages to get it wet. Sometimes uses lube. Rides for about 10 mins and I suck some titties. She like to scratch and pinch. Sometimes gets carried away so watch out. Anyways we switch for some mish and start pounding the living shit out of her for about 5 mins. Then to spoon until I bbcip. Wipes me up with tissue then off to the shower. Total time spent was 1.5 hrs but only paid $. She's always garans to deliver when I want a sure thing. Unbeatable service at a bargain.

Anonymous
03-29-10, 04:38
Fight club rule appears to be a sensitive issue. Many mongers have gone into a lurking mode because this rule was violated and they got burnt. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but "fcr" is don't talk about this website to any provider may it be hostess, amp, escort, etc. Also, don't mention anyone's (alias) that report on this website. Much discussion about fcr with no definite definition.

I mainly go to AMPs because thats where you get the most bang for your buck. If I see the provider on their lap top common sense will tell you wait couple of weeks before reporting. If you report the next day she will connect the dots. Always remember anonymity.

One time a provider asked me how I know her, I told her a friend, she kept pressing me. Told her she was the number one provider on the internet. She tried very hard to live up to her number one rating. This is contrary to the "fcr" but did it hurt anyone? don't know, maybe. In general, it is good policy to not mention the website. But like everything else there is good and bad. The main thing no one gets hurt.