PDA

View Full Version : Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Ajarn
03-30-22, 15:56
Good to know. Supported her before and during pandemic. I was her regular after you and would get the call saying she was slow please come. Same routine, shower, small talk while getting a back rub. Then it was all fantasy action except for the DATY. Just didn't seem right on a BBFS. CG first, very energetic like she was enjoying it. Always finished in mish, so vocal, so pleasing. Not a Dead fish. The last couple of visits walked away with skin off my knees, any recommendations on knee pads?

Too popular now, haven't had a call this year. Good while it lasted. From my experience.Athletic Works Volleyball Cushion Knee Pads, Reversible Black or White, One Size, 6. 25" x 6".

4. 6 stars out of 44 reviews.

$10.96.

Stinkfinga
03-30-22, 19:35
Mr Chow. Cool it man, you don't want an eruption and have to clean up all the white lava from your person.Chow sorry, Chow make up. Chow go fishing tomorrow. Chow prepare his specialty. Tilapia sashimi and steamed crab. Chow catch fresh from Ala Wai. Yummy!

HalfTime
03-30-22, 21:22
Chow sorry, Chow make up. Chow go fishing tomorrow. Chow prepare his specialty. Tilapia sashimi and steamed crab. Chow catch fresh from Ala Wai. Yummy!Chow, shim is a KOOL guy, we help each other before, senior long time on the board.

Enona1
04-01-22, 00:18
Today was Mimi's official last day. I may have been her last customer. Talked about old times during the massage. Kinda bittersweet. I'll miss her.

ZeiRam
04-01-22, 23:18
When heard of Mimis' final hurrah at end of March, had the itch to see her off one last time. Got a first appointment of the day with her the other week and must say had a nice place for how small it looks in the hallway. It was my first time seeing her ever since she left Zippys (which I remember was a big room to me). Greeted me at the door with "regular" clothes before slipping into her one piece red velvet. Was intrigued by her "quick change" action LOL.

Massage was average at best, though enjoyed her getting some knots out and the walk on back. Mainly was there for the massage as I almost forgotten what her skills were like. But of course in the end, starts arousing the ass and of course when came the flip was ready for whatever I desired. Opted for her BJ, since wanted to see how "toothy" it was based on previous reports. So off slips the dress and admired dem titties. Crawled slowly to the front and begins the deed. Was not toothy actually as she slid some tongue and had good skill. Knew when I was about to explode, so she stopped and finished in HJ as I guess she was not ready for CIM that early haha. Made small talk in the end, wished her well and off I went. Hung in the lot a bit before leaving before I witnessed quite a bit of dudes showing up for their appointments. Young and old. I'm pretty sure one of them was her next visitor. We'll see if she has the urge in the future to resurface because she claims she'll come back to Hawaii. Who knows.

Enona1
04-02-22, 00:20
As I was getting into my car after seeing Mimi I see this cute little Thai / Vietnamese girl walking down the stairs. She was wearing tight jeans shorts and a somewhat form fitting top. Immediately noticed her chest. Had to be Macy. She called to me and asked something but couldn't understand. She thought I was someone else and excused herself. Cute girl, friendly. Nice looking. Mmmmm.

Enona1
04-02-22, 20:10
When heard of Mimis' final hurrah at end of March, had the itch to see her off one last time. Got a first appointment of the day with her the other week and must say had a nice place for how small it looks in the hallway. It was my first time seeing her ever since she left Zippys (which I remember was a big room to me). Greeted me at the door with "regular" clothes before slipping into her one piece red velvet. Was intrigued by her "quick change" action LOL.

Massage was average at best, though enjoyed her getting some knots out and the walk on back. Mainly was there for the massage as I almost forgotten what her skills were like. But of course in the end, starts arousing the ass and of course when came the flip was ready for whatever I desired. Opted for her BJ, since wanted to see how "toothy" it was based on previous reports. So off slips the dress and admired dem titties. Crawled slowly to the front and begins the deed. Was not toothy actually as she slid some tongue and had good skill. Knew when I was about to explode, so she stopped and finished in HJ as I guess she was not ready for CIM that early haha. Made small talk in the end, wished her well and off I went. Hung in the lot a bit before leaving before I witnessed quite a bit of dudes showing up for their appointments. Young and old. I'm pretty sure one of them was her next visitor. We'll see if she has the urge in the future to resurface because she claims she'll come back to Hawaii. Who knows.Said she'd come back to visit her daughter who graduated from UH last year and works at a downtown bank. Will be helping with her sister's business in S. Korea. Mimi deserves a break. It's a tough life.

Bhamalman
04-04-22, 16:58
I've been seeing macy before the pandemic for quite a regular like twice a month for like a year. I'm one of her regulars always go there like early around 8 am or 9 am. Massage is always good she no short on time. So when I to her place I usually do my self shower before the massage then shower again after. Back in the room the regular massage for like 40 minutes back then flip. She will tease you then play with junior for awhile while roaming all around her. She will put cover on th BJ while I'm playing with those big titties. After that we do 69. Her pussy is sweet and very tight for her age. But age for me don't matter. Their service for me will always be the best to consider. After 69 for a couple minutes then I take out the cover then do MISH for awhile. Ohh that tight MILF pussy is good. Then do some doggy. Do CG while my face on her titties. Put her on the size of the bed legs up for more pounding then I usually finish with BBFSCIP that's our routine when I see her. And before the damage for the massage and BBFSCIP is around $ for the whole experience that's why I made her my regular even if driving from kapolei to downtown is far but it's always worth it.FWIW. Macy is adamant about using a condom with me. She won't even do oral w / o a condom. She's all down for going twice in one session in my experience though.

JuanPunani
04-05-22, 16:13
FWIW. Macy is adamant about using a condom with me. She won't even do oral w / o a condom. She's all down for going twice in one session in my experience though.I have heard of Macy using a rubber for oral but she loves making babies. I believe only the first time I was with her did Macy use a rubber to suck but I have always fucked her raw and she was very enthusiastic about it.

DJ Quick
04-07-22, 21:30
Junko and Angie for me are the hottest MILF out there. Hands down.

Jb2828
04-07-22, 23:09
Aloha,

Thinking to try this place at university.

Any good or bad reviews and experience please.

I'm in for MILF das why.

ZeiRam
04-08-22, 00:54
Said she'd come back to visit her daughter who graduated from UH last year and works at a downtown bank. Will be helping with her sister's business in S. Korea. Mimi deserves a break. It's a tough life.Ahhh yes, all that was confirmed, minus the sister helping. Hopefully her daughter remains in Hawaii. I where Mimi will always have a reason to come back (and maybe out of retirement one day).

MrsBb1
04-08-22, 20:06
Yesterday evening was same great experience from before which I new it would be. I decided to see Linda again which was a great choice. She has another place that was in the same location in Honolulu which was even close for me. The had a lot parking spots there for guest which was plus. I meet her downstairs of her place. The place had an open layout which made more spacious. I undressed and she did the same with no underwear on under her pants which meant she was busy or making it easier to get me even more horny. I start with a slow BJ which was great. I started playing with her whole body. Everything type of position I could think of. Protection is a must but it was just usual to do this. 18 minutes and than I exploded and wow. I was so extremely happy when they offered another popped in I can in one hour which I like usually. I give her $$ plus tip for the great experience. She is on the mature side and looks have some work to be done. I am became a regular and I highly recommend her to all my friends too. I give her two thumbs up.

Link:

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/21143266.html

FCH300
04-08-22, 23:53
Aloha,

Thinking to try this place at university.

Any good or bad reviews and experience please.

I'm in for MILF das why.She is known as the Energizer Bunny for a reason. She can get as kinky as you like and she just doesn't wear out. Only drawback for some seems to be reports of small pussy for those who packing cannons. Never a problem for me.

I find her to be a lot of fun and never in a hurry. Can sometimes be hard to contact though. Give her try if your interested in GILFs but be prepared to hang on for dear life!!

Local1234
04-09-22, 14:47
She is known as the Energizer Bunny for a reason. She can get as kinky as you like and she just doesn't wear out. Only drawback for some seems to be reports of small pussy for those who packing cannons. Never a problem for me.

I find her to be a lot of fun and never in a hurry. Can sometimes be hard to contact though. Give her try if your interested in GILFs but be prepared to hang on for dear life!!Nice lady and above average service.

Blue Monk
04-11-22, 20:45
I have heard of Macy using a rubber for oral but she loves making babies. I believe only the first time I was with her did Macy use a rubber to suck but I have always fucked her raw and she was very enthusiastic about it.Can she handle size!

Surf69
04-11-22, 23:19
Yesterday evening was same great experience from before which I new it would be. I decided to see Linda again which was a great choice. She has another place that was in the same location in Honolulu which was even close for me. The had a lot parking spots there for guest which was plus. I meet her downstairs of her place. The place had an open layout which made more spacious. I undressed and she did the same with no underwear on under her pants which meant she was busy or making it easier to get me even more horny. I start with a slow BJ which was great. I started playing with her whole body. Everything type of position I could think of. Protection is a must but it was just usual to do this. 18 minutes and than I exploded and wow. I was so extremely happy when they offered another popped in I can in one hour which I like usually. I give her $$ plus tip for the great experience. She is on the mature side and looks have some work to be done. I am became a regular and I highly recommend her to all my friends too. I give her two thumbs up.

Link:

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/21143266.htmlWe should make it standard protocol that all reporting should discuss at least boob size! Otherwise, Mahalo for the report.

JuanPunani
04-12-22, 08:31
Can she handle size!She can handle it but not a pounding.

T6650
04-14-22, 21:34

Link:

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/21143266.htmlBased on your tag name are you the provider or a customer? I have no problem if you are the girl but just asking. A couple of questions: 1). You said "Protection is a must" but the ad says "put your big dick in my pussy or anal, you can choose to have no protection!" I'm not interested in anal but I am still confused. 2). You said "She is on the mature side" but the girl in the photos looks not over 30. Which is it? I was thinking about trying this provider out but I am still mixed up about what is real or not.

T6650
04-14-22, 21:41
I have heard of Macy using a rubber for oral but she loves making babies. I believe only the first time I was with her did Macy use a rubber to suck but I have always fucked her raw and she was very enthusiastic about it.Agreed. The condom for the BJ is a Thai / Buddhist thing but Macy loves bareback. She told me she likes to feel the juice shooting in. She told me once that she sometimes gets frustrated with customers who only want a HJ when she wants to feel it inside. Great attitude. They are all working for the money but a few like Macy are working because they love dick too.

Shirokiya59
04-15-22, 19:01
Can she handle size!Could someone please PM me her contact info?

Glad to know she can handle my Vienna sausage.

Blake123
04-16-22, 08:25
Agreed. The condom for the BJ is a Thai / Buddhist thing but Macy loves bareback. She told me she likes to feel the juice shooting in. She told me once that she sometimes gets frustrated with customers who only want a HJ when she wants to feel it inside. Great attitude. They are all working for the money but a few like Macy are working because they love dick too.I admit I may have been one of those customers who frustrated her. I saw her only once--a few months ago. After the massage, she wanted to fuck, but I opted for a HJ instead. She's just not for me. She is a very sweet lady, however.

MrsBb1
04-16-22, 22:39
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Redneck 1
04-17-22, 21:59
Could someone please PM me her contact info?She advertises on MojoVillage as BB Amazing Spa:

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bb-amazing-spa_324106

RajahDat
04-19-22, 13:28
Based on your tag name are you the provider or a customer? I have no problem if you are the girl but just asking. A couple of questions: 1). You said "Protection is a must" but the ad says "put your big dick in my pussy or anal, you can choose to have no protection!" I'm not interested in anal but I am still confused. 2). You said "She is on the mature side" but the girl in the photos looks not over 30. Which is it? I was thinking about trying this provider out but I am still mixed up about what is real or not.She's definitely on the older side (for me anyways) like mid 40's I'd say. Very saggy D's so must be natural and no butt. But the ankle monitor was a huge turnoff for me personally. I pretty much dug out as soon as I popped and did not take her up on the 2 times she offered which she did. BBBJ but CFS which is fine with me. Did not ask about anal as she uses a translator app on her phone to communicate. But 2 pops for 200 if this is your cup of tea.

Stay safe, stay thirsty my friends.

Raj.

Aml3740
04-19-22, 23:35
She's definitely on the older side (for me anyways) like mid 40's I'd say. Very saggy D's so must be natural and no butt. But the ankle monitor was a huge turnoff for me personally. I pretty much dug out as soon as I popped and did not take her up on the 2 times she offered which she did. BBBJ but CFS which is fine with me. Did not ask about anal as she uses a translator app on her phone to communicate. But 2 pops for 200 if this is your cup of tea.

Stay safe, stay thirsty my friends.

Raj.So what is this ankle bracelet for? I keep seeing it mentioned. Pictures look cute and I would consider seeing her if she is anything close to them, but really curious about the ankle bracelet. . .

GofasBits
04-20-22, 17:33
So what is this ankle bracelet for? I keep seeing it mentioned. Pictures look cute and I would consider seeing her if she is anything close to them, but really curious about the ankle bracelet. . .It's what you get when you're on house arrest.

AssEaterNow
04-20-22, 18:05
I do not have any experience with this provider but doing your online homework with a potential house arrest or probationer person, it could be trouble for people to get involved with this possible felon under house arrest- reading further online, GPS ankle bracelets come with a microphone so the probation officer can monitor and listen to the arrested person- Enjoy your ankle bracelet fun.

The Ass Eater.

So what is this ankle bracelet for? I keep seeing it mentioned. Pictures look cute and I would consider seeing her if she is anything close to them, but really curious about the ankle bracelet. . .

Aml3740
04-21-22, 02:25
It's what you get when you're on house arrest.That's the first thought that came into my mind. I don't know what else it could be. Seems risky, but seems like a lot of people still see her.

JuanPunani
04-21-22, 07:51
I do not have any experience with this provider but doing your online homework with a potential house arrest or probationer person, it could be trouble for people to get involved with this possible felon under house arrest- reading further online, GPS ankle bracelets come with a microphone so the probation officer can monitor and listen to the arrested person- Enjoy your ankle bracelet fun.

The Ass Eater.She isn't on house arrest. Its for multiple DUI's, and there is no microphone. Come on guys. It monitors the perspiration's alcohol content. She doesn't live at this place she sees clients. If you schedule an appointment with her, you can likely run into her parking going up to meet you. It is a plea arrangement. It ends up being about 10 grand sometimes more (I didn't get into it that deep with her, I already knew what it was without asking her), which she can get partially forgiven if she complies and completes the program. Its in lieu of a few months jail, revoked license and more. Anyone wearing Scramcam bracelet that is what it is. The more you know.

I will continue to enjoy plowing her asshole into submission.

GoodTrust46
04-21-22, 09:53
People have had a lot reviews and comments of this person leg bracelet which is a tracker and safety device for her. People where thinking that it has everyone recording audio and she is under house arrest which is not true all. I just want to clear this up. I seen her and I know she is been getting a lot of reviews. The review on the bracelet has put people worrying about this but you should know that it has nothing to do with and everyone has to work. She is trying to make everyone happy and satisfied. I know the post of the reviews say pictures are not of her but bedpage has so many posting which at 70 percentage or higher that are fake pictures. It is all on how you like the service that makes you continue going to her not on pictures along. I believe the reviews of the experiences are great reviews and true. I hope people will see the young mature woman as go to person in the future and not be looking of way no try her out.

This is a true source and creditable experience review with comments.

T6650
04-21-22, 16:25
This is a true source and creditable experience review with comments.People called out GoodTrust46 as a shill on the Massage with HE thread. Take it for whatever you think it's worth.

MrsBB1 is another questionable one.

I have said before, although others may not be, I am OK with providers providing input here but I strongly feel that they should identify themselves as such and don't try to pretend to be satisfied customers.

Aml3740
04-22-22, 02:14
People called out GoodTrust46 as a shill on the Massage with HE thread. Take it for whatever you think it's worth.

I have said before, although others may not be, I am OK with providers providing input here but I strongly feel that they should identify themselves as such and don't try to pretend to be satisfied customers.The English in the op is odd. Not native-tongue English and not second language English, either (I've studied linguistics and my partner is not a native English speaker). The op sounds more like a translator app than anything else.

And I agree that providers being active here and answering questions like "WTF is that ankle bracelet for?" would be a good thing. Maybe not in this thread, but in a separate thread like where they used to allow providers to post.

JuanPunani
04-22-22, 05:12
People called out GoodTrust46 as a shill on the Massage with HE thread. Take it for whatever you think it's worth.

I have said before, although others may not be, I am OK with providers providing input here but I strongly feel that they should identify themselves as such and don't try to pretend to be satisfied customers.Its probably her. Can you blame her though? People bringing up the ankle bracelet is one thing. The nickname, its funny no problem. But then it delves into PO's listening in on sessions through hidden microphones, not that such a thing could implicate you in anything. It delves into felonies and serious criminal activity. I cannot fault her for being worried. We are whoremongers, not fearmongers. If someone has a legit review by all mean post it. If they have legit knowledge of something nefarious by all means post it. Not seeing a provider and spreading drama about them is worse than shill behaviour or a provider stealthily posting in their own defense.

WetAndWild
04-22-22, 10:12

The Ass Eater.Where can I find an ad for the GPS Monitor aka ankle bracelet provider?

Big Gulp
04-22-22, 12:12
Where can I find an ad for the GPS Monitor aka ankle bracelet provider?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/22052617.html

MegaRat
04-22-22, 18:25
So she does 2 pops, BBBJ and CFS.

So how does she look? I assume pics on the ad are not her and she's not actually 24 on the ad. This would be the wrong thread.

Makana9
04-26-22, 20:40
Agreed. The condom for the BJ is a Thai / Buddhist thing but Macy loves bareback. She told me she likes to feel the juice shooting in. She told me once that she sometimes gets frustrated with customers who only want an HJ when she wants to feel it inside. Great attitude. They are all working for the money but a few like Macy are working because they love dick too.With Mimi retired, wanted to see Macy and after hit and miss because of my tough schedule, I got to see her! I will keep it brief, YMMV, really enjoyed the massage and was impressed by how strong her massage skills are. Loved Macy's body, sexy attitude, and energy can see she really loves what she does. Again YMMV, But Will definitely see Macy on my regular rotate, she is really fun and sweet!

Moku808
04-26-22, 22:09
Anybody know who this one is?

https://www.tiktok.com/@just_make_the_jump/video/7087704561238052142?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

https://www.tiktok.com/@just_make_the_jump/video/7087706292973849899?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Johnny14
04-26-22, 23:12
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/22052617.htmlShe looks like the first picture on the right, the other three is someone else, she's short about 5' 2", natural tits about 34 C, 115 lbs. Face average, only problem if you are tall like myself, it can be uncomfortable because the mattress is on the floor. Can't do the standing missionary pile driving technique to reduce the strain on your back. Seen her a couple times.

FookMe
04-28-22, 01:07
There have been a lot of posts on mature Maii. Just noticed there's another post with the same number and name. If it's her she looks way different so I think I already know the answer. But can anyone personally confirm if this picture is her or is it a fake pic? Thanks.

New post https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-from-japan/7474722366.html.

Original post https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-japanese-massage/7474745047.html.

Maruchan
04-28-22, 01:21
There have been a lot of posts on mature Maii. Just noticed there's another post with the same number and name. If it's her she looks way different so I think I already know the answer. But can anyone personally confirm if this picture is her or is it a fake pic? Thanks.

New post https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-from-japan/7474722366.html.

Original post https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-japanese-massage/7474745047.html.I don't know the answer to your question, but do you know what "2 days 90 min❌2 $600" in the ad means?

BigCountry818
04-28-22, 01:26
I don't know the answer to your question, but do you know what "2 days 90 min❌2 $600" in the ad means?It means 2 90 minute sessions for $600. Or it means apply for a bank loan for a massage.

Moku808
04-28-22, 02:43
Mai is doing the instructing for that price. Need to see if she needs some practice customers for her students to practice on.

I don't know the answer to your question, but do you know what "2 days 90 min❌2 $600" in the ad means?

Zcorn
04-28-22, 06:32

Original post https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-japanese-massage/7474745047.html.Old post is more of how she looks now. New post is her but years ago. The same pic is on her social media. Don't think too much about it, she's well reported on.

RajahDat
04-28-22, 14:21
So what is this ankle bracelet for? I keep seeing it mentioned. Pictures look cute and I would consider seeing her if she is anything close to them, but really curious about the ankle bracelet. . .She told me that it's because she's a political refugee and the anklet is a GPS that she can use to contact to powers that be if she's in trouble. I still felt like it was a house arrest ankle bracelet just due to the fact I have never heard that kind of usage of an ankle bracelet prior to that day.

Kukui Street
04-28-22, 21:02

Original post https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-japanese-massage/7474745047.html.That is a friend of Mai who works part time and that is her real image. She's super cool. And by the way, Mai is way better looking in person.

Maruchan
04-29-22, 00:33
Mai is doing the instructing for that price. Need to see if she needs some practice customers for her students to practice on.Okay thanks for the info.

LivininDa808
04-30-22, 10:33
So she does 2 pops, BBBJ and CFS.

So how does she look? I assume pics on the ad are not her and she's not actually 24 on the ad. This would be the wrong thread.Curiosity got the best of me so took the plunge.

Pros:

It was easy making an appointment. Conveniently located in a secure building with ample street parking. Approximately 5' tall with tig ol bitties which are natural. Tries to please; two pops and back door available. Not a problem going in raw with CIP. Large labia for those who like to dine. Not a clock watcher gives you the full hour.

Cons:

Guessing mid to late 40's, below average in looks with flat ass. Lacks skills in kissing and BBBJ. Uses a lot of wipes and lube. Language barrier and asks for payment upfront. Gave a massage after which was mostly one handed as she was on her phone. Massage was nothing to write home about.

There is definite value for your money but TEHO. One and done for me.

FookMe
04-30-22, 18:44
That is a friend of Mai who works part time and that is her real image. She's super cool. And by the way, Mai is way better looking in person.I haven't seen a Japanese MILF yet. Maybe I'll sample one or both. Anyone know Maii's friend name? Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

FD3S808
04-30-22, 21:52
That is a friend of Mai who works part time and that is her real image. She's super cool. And by the way, Mai is way better looking in person.Both those pictures are Mai. The massaging one is her from 6+ years ago.

MegaRat
05-01-22, 02:47
Curiosity got the best of me so took the plunge.

Pros:

It was easy making an appointment. Conveniently located in a secure building with ample street parking. Approximately 5' tall with tig ol bitties which are natural. Tries to please; two pops and back door available. Not a problem going in raw with CIP. Large labia for those who like to dine. Not a clock watcher gives you the full hour.

Cons:

Guessing mid to late 40's, below average in looks with flat ass. Lacks skills in kissing and BBBJ. Uses a lot of wipes and lube. Language barrier and asks for payment upfront. Gave a massage after which was mostly one handed as she was on her phone. Massage was nothing to write home about.

There is definite value for your money but TEHO. One and done for me.What about her hygiene? She look clean and smells clean?

What about the cleanliness of the place? Does it stink? Clean sheets?

LivininDa808
05-01-22, 10:42
What about her hygiene? She look clean and smells clean?

What about the cleanliness of the place? Does it stink? Clean sheets?I saw her in the morning so she was fresh and clean. I remember someone reported that he noticed a smell on his visit. Probably didn't have time to clean herself between appointments. The unit is empty except for the bed. There was a pile of towels in the closet from the day before that she put in the washing machine after we were done.

Kukui Street
05-01-22, 20:59
Both those pictures are Mai. The massaging one is her from 6+ years ago.Not sure if that's an old picture Mai, but there is a 2nd Japanese women working part time and funny, that sure looks like her, maybe 6 years ago. Maybe her sister. Seen her once while Mai was in the next room. I believe she posted several weeks ago with her photo, but I guess I was tricked.

She's attractive face, large, feels man mad but very attractive large B's or C's and nice nips. A little extra padding like Mai, and tanned like a surfer girl. FS was on the table but opted for a HJ. Too pricey for me. Won't repeat and don't remember her name.

FD3S808
05-03-22, 19:18
Not sure if that's an old picture Mai, but there is a 2nd Japanese women working part time and funny, that sure looks like her, maybe 6 years ago. Maybe her sister. Seen her once while Mai was in the next room. I believe she posted several weeks ago with her photo, but I guess I was tricked.

She's attractive face, large, feels man mad but very attractive large B's or C's and nice nips. A little extra padding like Mai, and tanned like a surfer girl. FS was on the table but opted for a HJ. Too pricey for me. Won't repeat and don't remember her name.I was going to ask Mai about it but thought she may get jealous. If anyone can share the other number, I'd appreciate it.

Bottom Out
05-04-22, 06:50
I was going to ask Mai about it but thought she may get jealous. If anyone can share the other number, I'd appreciate it.I don't remember anyone reviewing a Japanese Mika in these threads within the last few years.

Kukui Street
05-04-22, 19:28
Both those pictures are Mai. The massaging one is her from 6+ years ago.Yes, I can now verify her name is Mika. I had to search my contacts and I did add her name to Mai's contact. I wouldn't be afraid to ask Mai to set up a time with her. These ladies are not going to be jealous. When I was there, Mai said to me in front of Mika that I should see her next time. Mika asked if I wanted two hands before our session.

Cloe Stone
05-06-22, 16:09
Yes, I can now verify her name is Mika. I had to search my contacts and I did add her name to Mai's contact. I wouldn't be afraid to ask Mai to set up a time with her. These ladies are not going to be jealous. When I was there, Mai said to me in front of Mika that I should see her next time. Mika asked if I wanted two hands before our session.So, these providers are friends? Sounds like they are both older Japanese Ladies that provide a light touch experience w / HE? Do either of them do a massage? If so who is better? Might have to TOFTT and try the 4 hand experience.

Thanks,

CS.

Kukui Street
05-08-22, 19:04
So, these providers are friends? Sounds like they are both older Japanese Ladies that provide a light touch experience w / HE? Do either of them do a massage? If so who is better? Might have to TOFTT and try the 4 hand experience.

Thanks,

CS.There is a new ad with Mai and a friend. I can't tell if it is Mika as the face is blocked. In the third image with the butterflies covering the face, the women on the left looks like a new face. And the women on the right might be Mika. Looks like Mai has a new phone number so better get it while you can.

T6650
05-10-22, 00:10
There is a new ad with Mai and a friend. I can't tell if it is Mika as the face is blocked. In the third image with the butterflies covering the face, the women on the left looks like a new face. And the women on the right might be Mika. Looks like Mai has a new phone number so better get it while you can.I never saw Mika but I am pretty sure the new photos are Mika and Mai. The phone number in the "4 hands" add is Mai's, absolutely no change there. Notice that the add says May 9 - May 12. The 13th is the day that Mai told me she is going back to Japan again. Mika may be averse to taking phone calls because of her full time job so they used Mai's number. If you call after the 12th you may not get an answer unless Mai left the phone back and Mika is monitoring it for calls or texts.

Mai told me that she is a dual citizen and even showed me her US passport. Mika may be slightly older and a little more settled into Hawaii than Mai but the money Mai is making may be tempting. Maybe the 4-hands is a way to introduce Mika to a few of Mai's better spending customers. I got the impression that Mika either owns the house or has a master lease and Mai rents from her.

FookMe
05-10-22, 01:06
I never saw Mika but I am pretty sure the new photos are Mika and Mai. The phone number in the "4 hands" add is Mai's, absolutely no change there. Notice that the add says May 9 - May 12. The 13th is the day that Mai told me she is going back to Japan again. Mika may be averse to taking phone calls because of her full time job so they used Mai's number. If you call after the 12th you may not get an answer unless Mai left the phone back and Mika is monitoring it for calls or texts.

Mai told me that she is a dual citizen and even showed me her US passport. Mika may be slightly older and a little more settled into Hawaii than Mai but the money Mai is making may be tempting. Maybe the 4-hands is a way to introduce Mika to a few of Mai's better spending customers. I got the impression that Mika either owns the house or has a master lease and Mai rents from her.Really informative report T6650! Thanks! Wonder how much they're asking for 4 hands? Never did that before.

Dweegee
05-10-22, 20:32
Really informative report T6650! Thanks! Wonder how much they're asking for 4 hands? Never did that before.Mai (Mie or Mei) told me that her friend, who must be Mika, will be available on a more open schedule in a few days. Maybe that's because Mei is leaving and doesn't want the opportunity to lose money on her last couple days, I don't know. But anyways, she said her friend is available, does full service but only with condom, and charges $250. Told her I wasn't interested in condom for $250, but thanks anyways.

FookMe
05-11-22, 23:39
Mai (Mie or Mei) told me that her friend, who must be Mika, will be available on a more open schedule in a few days. Maybe that's because Mei is leaving and doesn't want the opportunity to lose money on her last couple days, I don't know. But anyways, she said her friend is available, does full service but only with condom, and charges $250. Told her I wasn't interested in condom for $250, but thanks anyways.I was wondering why the latest ad with four hand option was taken down. Well some of you fakas have been slamming them with appointments. Both Maii and Mika going on vacation. WTF? Fook me!

Since some cannot sample please report experience. Thanks.

MrsBb1
05-15-22, 05:27
I want online again and saw this ad that I usually always caught my eye.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22051535.html

I call again and set up an appointment today which I was told she was available anytime I need to serviced. I scheduled an appointment this evening after my long day at work. I was given the address again which I knew from before. It was very nice that I did not have to go far to get there. I texted when I arrive and she came downstairs to pick me up. She looked very happy to see me again after a long time. She asked for the money up front which I was okay because I seen her before. I start with with undressing and taking a shower because of the long day at work. I notice that she had a wonderful smile on her. We start kissing all over. She place a condom on me so she can fuck hard because she really miss my cock. We went so many position before I pop and she clean me up for the second round. I start handle her breast which was a hand full and good size nipples which she is turn on. After that I want back to hurt clean shaved pussy with big lips and she gets really wet when you do it right for her. She has all type of toys that can help you out too. She was so turn on than you start back with a blow job which was great. I got hard again and we did it again with anal in mind which was great too. I pop in again at about 45 minute mark and I took a shower again. The second one cia which was an option earlier but I wanted to be safe earlier. I would differently recommend you to see her more than only once so you can start doing more and more thing.

Aml3740
05-15-22, 12:42

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22051535.html

I call again and set up an appointment today which I was told she was available anytime I need to serviced. I scheduled an appointment this evening after my long day at work. I was given the address again which I knew from before. It was very nice that I did not have to go far to get there. I texted when I arrive and she came downstairs to pick me up. She looked very happy to see me again after a long time. She asked for the money up front which I was okay because I seen her before. I start with with undressing and taking a shower because of the long day at work. I notice that she had a wonderful smile on her. We start kissing all over. She place a condom on me so she can fuck hard because she really miss my cock. We went so many position before I pop and she clean me up for the second round. I start handle her breast which was a hand full and good size nipples which she is turn on. After that I want back to hurt clean shaved pussy with big lips and she gets really wet when you do it right for her. She has all type of toys that can help you out too. She was so turn on than you start back with a blow job which was great. I got hard again and we did it again with anal in mind which was great too. I pop in again at about 45 minute mark and I took a shower again. The second one cia which was an option earlier but I wanted to be safe earlier. I would differently recommend you to see her more than only once so you can start doing more and more thing.Five posts and all about Linda. English and sentence structure that looks like it was generated using google translate. It is pretty obvious.

Instead of thrashing providers for doing things like this, I'm asking if there could be a separate thread they can use to post in. Mongers need this thread to honestly communicate about providers, and posts like this don't help that. Still, being able to hear from providers would be nice and fair to them. Just not in this form.

Johnny14
05-15-22, 22:20

I call again and set up an appointment today which I was told she was available anytime I need to serviced. I scheduled an appointment this evening after my long day at work. I was given the address again which I knew from before. It was very nice that I did not have to go far to get there. I texted when I arrive and she came downstairs to pick me up. She looked very happy to see me again after a long time. She asked for the money up front which I was okay because I seen her before. I start with with undressing and taking a shower because of the long day at work. I notice that she had a wonderful smile on her. We start kissing all over. She place a condom on me so she can fuck hard because she really miss my cock. We went so many position before I pop and she clean me up for the second round. I start handle her breast which was a hand full and good size nipples which she is turn on. After that I want back to hurt clean shaved pussy with big lips and she gets really wet when you do it right for her. She has all type of toys that can help you out too. She was so turn on than you start back with a blow job which was great. I got hard again and we did it again with anal in mind which was great too. I pop in again at about 45 minute mark and I took a shower again. The second one cia which was an option earlier but I wanted to be safe earlier. I would differently recommend you to see her more than only once so you can start doing more and more thing.That number is the same one used by ankle bracelet Chinese girl in Makiki. Well at least she doesn't charge two more Benjamines for a second pop.

AmpzJunkie
05-16-22, 00:28
If you into MILFs getting a decent 4 hand massage. Nothing therapeutic but relaxing, ending with two milfs BBBJ, then check this place out. Bare boob action too.

Had a good time. Will repeat cause I'm a horny bastid!

Ampz.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22468229.html

Buzzsaw1
05-16-22, 02:05
If you into MILFs getting a decent 4 hand massage. Nothing therapeutic but relaxing, ending with two milfs BBBJ, then check this place out. Bare boob action too.

Ampz.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22468229.htmlSounds like fun. What was the damage?

HawaiiSteve
05-16-22, 13:31

Ampz.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22468229.htmlDidn't know Kathy was working with someone else now. Is the other a gilf too?

JuanPunani
05-16-22, 15:06
Sounds like fun. What was the damage?Normal fees for massage + HE, massage + BBBJ, massage + FS x 2. So 200 x 2 for everything. I was able to get 2 pops as well. I took turns fucking both of them and creampied Molly. Molly left for an extended clean up. Kathy got her load CIM. Molly didn't come back until I was dressed. Molly has been around before but used another name which escapes me.

Hunt638
05-16-22, 16:21
Centuries Square, Bishop Street downtown room 801, stay away! Rip off paid $60 and then an extra $180 for complete shit service 100% rip off! Korean lady pretends that she is Japanese uses some photos that probably aren't even her I forgot her name but stay away from this place I will post this in every appropriate area on this website I took one for the team this girl was terrible not bad looking but she wears a mask the whole time no kissing all cover service super bad hand job she keeps telling you come hurry up come come come to me baby come to be baby oh my god this girl needs to be put out of business biggest waste of money ever.

WickedTuna
05-16-22, 18:59
Centuries Square, Bishop Street downtown room 801, stay away! Rip off paid $60 and then an extra $180 for complete shit service 100% rip off! Korean lady pretends that she is Japanese uses some photos that probably aren't even her I forgot her name but stay away from this place I will post this in every appropriate area on this website I took one for the team this girl was terrible not bad looking but she wears a mask the whole time no kissing all cover service super bad hand job she keeps telling you come hurry up come come come to me baby come to be baby oh my god this girl needs to be put out of business biggest waste of money ever.Do you have a link to her ad?

MasqMete
05-16-22, 20:43
Normal fees for massage + HE, massage + BBBJ, massage + FS x 2. So 200 x 2 for everything. I was able to get 2 pops as well. I took turns fucking both of them and creampied Molly. Molly left for an extended clean up. Kathy got her load CIM. Molly didn't come back until I was dressed. Molly has been around before but used another name which escapes me.Sounds like everything was uncovered. If so I might set up an appointment soon. Question though, did the ladies get into each other, or was it more that they were just there? Like was it an actual threesome, or you just fucked two ladies at the same time?

JuanPunani
05-17-22, 04:54
Do you have a link to her ad?Nothing like kissing each other or DATY on each other. But with some encouragement they did a rather good double BBBJ and a little fooling of titties.

Buzzsaw1
05-18-22, 12:06
Nothing like kissing each other or DATY on each other. But with some encouragement they did a rather good double BBBJ and a little fooling of titties.Are they in Century Center?

Xyz808
05-18-22, 21:36
Normal fees for massage + HE, massage + BBBJ, massage + FS x 2. So 200 x 2 for everything. I was able to get 2 pops as well. I took turns fucking both of them and creampied Molly. Molly left for an extended clean up. Kathy got her load CIM. Molly didn't come back until I was dressed. Molly has been around before but used another name which escapes me.How did molly look? Usually service trumps all else for me, but still would like to know what I'm getting myself into prior. From other reports, I got that she's old like Kathy.

AmpzJunkie
05-19-22, 04:57
Didn't know Kathy was working with someone else now. Is the other a gilf too?Yup, had a lot of fun. Very playful time.

NevaEnuf
05-19-22, 12:09
Normal fees for massage + HE, massage + BBBJ, massage + FS x 2. So 200 x 2 for everything. I was able to get 2 pops as well. I took turns fucking both of them and creampied Molly. Molly left for an extended clean up. Kathy got her load CIM. Molly didn't come back until I was dressed. Molly has been around before but used another name which escapes me.Met her when she started with Kathy. Thought she said her name was Money. I first met her when she worked for Sunny CC #3 XXX Healthy angel before she closed shop. Forgot her name then. Good provider for me. FME.

Zero4
05-19-22, 14:22
Normal fees for massage + HE, massage + BBBJ, massage + FS x 2. So 200 x 2 for everything. I was able to get 2 pops as well. I took turns fucking both of them and creampied Molly. Molly left for an extended clean up. Kathy got her load CIM. Molly didn't come back until I was dressed. Molly has been around before but used another name which escapes me.

Just to clarify you said 2 $$x2 ------ 4 $$ in total damage for 2 pops?

Or 2 $$ in total for 2 pops?

By any chance to where are they located if you know?

JuanPunani
05-19-22, 14:47
Just to clarify you said 2 $$x2 ------ 4 $$ in total damage for 2 pops?

Or 2 $$ in total for 2 pops?

By any chance to where are they located if you know?I was pretty clear. Text either of them and they will tell you where.

JuanPunani
05-19-22, 14:48
Are they in Century Center?Text them or call them pretty easy.

LVB808
05-19-22, 14:58
Normal fees for massage + HE, massage + BBBJ, massage + FS x 2. So 200 x 2 for everything. I was able to get 2 pops as well. I took turns fucking both of them and creampied Molly. Molly left for an extended clean up. Kathy got her load CIM. Molly didn't come back until I was dressed. Molly has been around before but used another name which escapes me.Previously known / reviewed as Momo if I'm not mistaken (Kiki and Momo, K's clover).

S Hunter
05-19-22, 20:54
Previously known / reviewed as Momo if I'm not mistaken (Kiki and Momo, K's clover).Thought she said her name was "Money. " Guess I don't understand Chinese.

Cloe Stone
05-19-22, 22:34
Previously known / reviewed as Momo if I'm not mistaken (Kiki and Momo, K's clover).Thanks for clarifying, this is what I thought. Both older, nice and good providers. Both good BBBJCIM. Might be fun to have both at the same time.

Aloha,

CS.

AssEaterNow
05-20-22, 02:55
This bad service at BS is well know- sorry you fell into the classic fake pics, pretending to be Japanese provider and more in the ad- No one believes this shet anymore- I boycott these stink Hoes.

Do you have a link to her ad?

WickedTuna
05-20-22, 06:08
Thanks for clarifying, this is what I thought. Both older, nice and good providers. Both good BBBJCIM. Might be fun to have both at the same time.

Aloha,

CS.I bet if you try and make an appointment, they could be booked because of all the write ups.

JuanPunani
05-20-22, 07:44
I bet if you try and make an appointment, they could be booked because of all the write ups.I made another appointment today and they weren't busy at all.

Wilson13
05-20-22, 11:32

I call again and set up an appointment today which I was told she was available anytime I need to serviced. I scheduled an appointment this evening after my long day at work. I was given the address again which I knew from before. It was very nice that I did not have to go far to get there. I texted when I arrive and she came downstairs to pick me up. She looked very happy to see me again after a long time. She asked for the money up front which I was okay because I seen her before. I start with with undressing and taking a shower because of the long day at work. I notice that she had a wonderful smile on her. We start kissing all over. She place a condom on me so she can fuck hard because she really miss my cock. We went so many position before I pop and she clean me up for the second round. I start handle her breast which was a hand full and good size nipples which she is turn on. After that I want back to hurt clean shaved pussy with big lips and she gets really wet when you do it right for her. She has all type of toys that can help you out too. She was so turn on than you start back with a blow job which was great. I got hard again and we did it again with anal in mind which was great too. I pop in again at about 45 minute mark and I took a shower again. The second one cia which was an option earlier but I wanted to be safe earlier. I would differently recommend you to see her more than only once so you can start doing more and more thing.Sounds like a good time. Can you share what this adventure cost and the approximate area she's in? I'm traveling there in a week and I'd like to visit her but I won't have a car.

WickedTuna
05-20-22, 14:56
Thanks for clarifying, this is what I thought. Both older, nice and good providers. Both good BBBJCIM. Might be fun to have both at the same time.

Aloha,

CS.Which one is better to see for 2 hand massage?

LVB808
05-20-22, 20:53
Which one is better to see for 2 hand massage?Can't go wrong with either IMO. Molly's may be a bit stronger but both were good. I've fallen asleep on Kathy's table numerous times. Very relaxing.

Enona1
05-20-22, 23:34
Took the plunge. Tomiko's massage is really good. She said it's combination deep tissue and Swedish. Very nice lady but she talks a lot. She actually went overtime so I tipped her extra. Other parts of her service was almost the same as Mimi. She actually asked what Mimi and I did and she took it from there. I'll repeat and see if service is consistent.

Makana9
05-21-22, 13:53
Took the plunge. Tomiko's massage is really good. She said it's a combination of deep tissue and Swedish. She is a very nice lady but she talks a lot. She actually went overtime so I tipped her extra. Other parts of her service were almost the same as Mimi. She actually asked what Mimi and I did and she took it from there. I'll repeat and see if service is consistent.Good, you enjoyed your time with Tomiko! Not sure if you PM'd me, kept looking for the posts, but all good. Been a loyal cust. Of Tomiko, she is fun to me (YMMV), good massage. Hope she was all you wanted E, so I rotate between Tomiko, Macy, and Katie. They each take care of what I like and are good peeps in my book. I miss a couple of others from back in the day, no longer around but nothing last forever.

Enona1
05-21-22, 19:18
Good, you enjoyed your time with Tomiko! Not sure if you PM'd me, kept looking for the posts, but all good. Been a loyal cust. Of Tomiko, she is fun to me (YMMV), good massage. Hope she was all you wanted E, so I rotate between Tomiko, Macy, and Katie. They each take care of what I like and are good peeps in my book. I miss a couple of others from back in the day, no longer around but nothing last forever.Thought I PM'd you. Maybe I did something wrong. I'd like to see Macy too. Who's Katie?

Me Cook
05-23-22, 23:11
I was in need of some pressure relief that she can do all the time. The experience was a good as last time which we both enjoyed the time when I get free time. I would high recommend you go to see her more and more just like I do. The enjoyment comes when ever she me schedule an appointment continuously because of her service is authentic and worth experiencing.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22472299.htmlSo are you saying that the ad is for an Asian woman that is over 40? The ad says 24. Looks kind of young in the pictures. Is she using fake pictures? Or did you post in the wrong thread? Something seems off.

Are you just seeing this one woman? It is nothing wrong with seeing just your atf as that is what I am doing now. But I have seen many other women before Yuna appeared several years ago and when she disappeared, I desperately searched for a replacement for her without much luck.

How does this one compare to the other women that you have seen that have worked in Honolulu? I for one dont like to see providers that use fake pictures.
Without a point of reference, your good experience doesn’t have much meaning to me

RugMuncha
05-23-22, 23:20
Just look at the user name and posting history and you figure out who wrote the post.

So are you saying that the ad is for an Asian woman that is over 40? The ad says 24. Looks kind of young in the pictures. Is she using fake pictures? Or did you post in the wrong thread? Something seems off.

Johnny14
05-24-22, 00:45
So are you saying that the ad is for an Asian woman that is over 40? The ad says 24. Looks kind of young in the pictures. Is she using fake pictures? Or did you post in the wrong thread? Something seems off.

Are you just seeing this one woman? It is nothing wrong with seeing just your atf as that is what I am doing now. But I have seen many other women before Yuna appeared several years ago and when she disappeared, I desperately searched for a replacement for her without much luck.

How does this one compare to the other women that you have seen that have worked in Honolulu? I for one dont like to see providers that use fake pictures.
Without a point of reference, your good experience doesnt have much meaning to meThat's the number the Ankle Bracelet Chinese girl uses and those pictures are fake. She's more like plus 40 and looks average Chinese, not slim but rather chunky but offers "chocolate delight" for guys wanting some back end action.

MasqMete
05-24-22, 03:07

Without a point of reference, your good experience doesnt have much meaning to meThis is Linda (aka Ankle bracelet girl. She's mid 30 to early 40's. This MrsBB acount is either her or her handler. She does BBFS and anal in addition to other things. She's been reviewed many times.

Aml3740
05-24-22, 12:52
Five posts and all about Linda. English and sentence structure that looks like it was generated using google translate. It is pretty obvious.

Instead of thrashing providers for doing things like this, I'm asking if there could be a separate thread they can use to post in. Mongers need this thread to honestly communicate about providers, and posts like this don't help that. Still, being able to hear from providers would be nice and fair to them. Just not in this form.A day after I posted this, MrsBB sent me mail saying he was just an average original customer LOL.

But, still, it's pretty obvious who this is. , and I don't mean any disrespect at all. I based on her ad and reviews, I would see her still.

White Lava
05-24-22, 13:36
A day after I posted this, MrsBB sent me mail saying he was just an average original customer LOL.

But, still, it's pretty obvious who this is. , and I don't mean any disrespect at all. I based on her ad and reviews, I would see her still.Based on personal experience, I would never see her again! MrsBB's reviews are as phony as her pictures!

Museki
05-24-22, 14:00
This is Linda (aka Ankle bracelet girl. She's mid 30 to early 40's. This MrsBB acount is either her or her handler. She does BBFS and anal in addition to other things. She's been reviewed many times.Sounds like similar sevice, so how does she compare in looks and service to Yoko from Blue Star formerly with Asia Spa?

Johnny14
05-24-22, 14:34
Sounds like similar sevice, so how does she compare in looks and service to Yoko from Blue Star formerly with Asia Spa?I had both Yoko and Ankle service a couple times each. Yoko is Korean, slim figure a little taller than Linda Ankle bracelet who is Chinese and speaks little English unlike Yoko who's been here for awhile. I would rate Yoko much better in service and has better massage technique. But to each his own, some like the hump and grunt and bust the nut, while others care more about the whole package.

Big Gulp
05-24-22, 15:29
Sounds like similar sevice, so how does she compare in looks and service to Yoko from Blue Star formerly with Asia Spa?Service they are pretty equal, anything goes for both girls. Looks, agewise Yoko is what 50-60, Linda is like late 30's-late 40's, so if age matters, Linda. Taking age out of the equation, I'd still give the slight advantage to Linda. This is no knock on Yoko as her popularity proceeds her but I'm just giving you my honest opinion based on your question.

ClaraForever
05-25-22, 15:27
I had both Yoko and Ankle service a couple times each. Yoko is Korean, slim figure a little taller than Linda Ankle bracelet who is Chinese and speaks little English unlike Yoko who's been here for awhile. I would rate Yoko much better in service and has better massage technique. But to each his own, some like the hump and grunt and bust the nut, while others care more about the whole package.Korean Chinese. Chinese passport.

If someone fluent in Korean, they will easily distinguish Yoko and and Korean from native speakers Koreans.

Rimmer808
05-28-22, 21:36
Been trying to get these 4-hands action, but they said they were outer-island vaca, but now back. Very playful milfs, lot of touching, even whipping out some great big titties. Suck all you want buffet. Nothing therapeutic of course, but nice.

Then came the double BBBJ action with tits out. Took turns BBBJ, then I asked for some duo lips / licking on my shaft P.S. Style. Of course they went for it. Finished with one BBBJCIM, think was Kathy. Pretty good and fun experience. Nice non-FS option in my books.

Definite return.

Rim.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22480327.html

White Lava
05-29-22, 02:17
Can't go wrong with either IMO. Molly's may be a bit stronger but both were good. I've fallen asleep on Kathy's table numerous times. Very relaxing.Yo, Rimmer! Which one has bigger boobs- Kathy or Molly? Thanks in advance!

Buzzsaw1
05-29-22, 22:12
Been trying to get these 4-hands action, but they said they were outer-island vaca, but now back. Very playful milfs, lot of touching, even whipping out some great big titties. Suck all you want buffet. Nothing therapeutic of course, but nice.

Then came the double BBBJ action with tits out. Took turns BBBJ, then I asked for some duo lips / licking on my shaft P.S. Style. Of course they went for it. Finished with one BBBJCIM, think was Kathy. Pretty good and fun experience. Nice non-FS option in my books.

Definite return.

Rim.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22480327.htmlDid you not do FS because they didn't offer it or because you didn't want it? If they did offer it, you think it would be worth it? How much did you drop for your 4-hand?

Thanks in advance!

SnaRed100
05-29-22, 23:13
Anyone try her out? I seen her ads before and wondered if anyone sample. TIA.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3253481

GoodTrust46
05-30-22, 01:09
Well having three days off, I needed to drain all my pressure that was built up, and feel totally satisfied. I know other ladies in the past but this was wonderful surprise.

I look on my phone looking at bedpage and found her ad which I new a lot of the information on this web search is sometimes not right but this information was real. I texted to schedule an appointment and meeting up with her in the day time.

The service was good with a great and wonderful surprises go with. This experience I one that you have to come and see for yourself. I will differently dream come true. Thank her again.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22479023.html

KonaSurfer
05-30-22, 01:56

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3253481Never tried but I talked to her and she seemed mentally off so I declined.

Redneck 1
05-31-22, 00:41
Wonderful Surprise

Well having three days off, I needed to drain all my pressure that was built up, and feel totally satisfied. I know other ladies in the past but this was wonderful surprise.

I look on my phone looking at bedpage and found her ad which I new a lot of the information on this web search is sometimes not right but this information was real. I texted to schedule an appointment and meeting up with her in the day time.

The service was good with a great and wonderful surprises go with. This experience I one that you have to come and see for yourself. I will differently dream come true. Thank her again.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22479023.htmlThat link to the advertisement doesn't seem to work.

Redneck 1
05-31-22, 00:51

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3253481Starting thirteen or more years ago, I used to know and date her as a downtown streetwalker, but to the best of my knowledge she no longer works as a downtown streetwalker. When she was a streetwalker, I repeatedly had good times with her at reasonable prices. She sometimes had some mild mental health issues, but in my experience they didn't interfere with any of the dates.

However, I have no knowledge of her current looks, attitude, or service. The claim in her advertisement that she's currently "age: 40" is doubtful. Five years ago, another monger who knew and liked her said that she was in her early 50's, and six years ago a different monger estimated that she was 45 to 50 in age.

Wilson13
05-31-22, 10:02

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22479023.htmlI'm glad you had a good time. I was texting with her and she said she was very near the international market place. Can you confirm that? I don't have a car.

GoodTrust46
05-31-22, 14:36
That link to the advertisement doesn't seem to work.https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22482387.html

Handsome111
05-31-22, 18:34
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22482387.htmlThis girl always overbooks and rushes you out terrible service Chinese connection.

RugMuncha
06-01-22, 08:26
Everything about this girl screams stay away. I Definitely not repeat material. Flase leads and a big time short timer.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22482387.html

LastHurrah
06-01-22, 20:17
This girl always overbooks and rushes you out terrible service Chinese connection.Isn't this the ad for the ankle bracelet girl who does anal and msog?

Member #1695
06-01-22, 21:13
Starting thirteen or more years ago, I used to know and date her as a downtown streetwalker, but to the best of my knowledge she no longer works as a downtown streetwalker. When she was a streetwalker, I repeatedly had good times with her at reasonable prices. She sometimes had some mild mental health issues, but in my experience they didn't interfere with any of the dates.

However, I have no knowledge of her current looks, attitude, or service. The claim in her advertisement that she's currently "age: 40" is doubtful. Five years ago, another monger who knew and liked her said that she was in her early 50's, and six years ago a different monger estimated that she was 45 to 50 in age.I believe she may be 59. Look at her email address in her ad states Ilovelady1963 at g* c*m. That may be a big clue, then again I may be wrong. Just an observation.

Local1234
06-02-22, 01:40
I believe she may be 59. Look at her email address in her ad states Ilovelady1963 at g* c*m. That may be a big clue, then again I may be wrong. Just an observation.59 damn LOL.

JuanPunani
06-02-22, 02:13
Isn't this the ad for the ankle bracelet girl who does anal and msog?It is Ankle Bracelet girl. She has nothing to do the Chinese Connection. Of course the pictures aren't her, she is a bit frumpy. But service wise its very well confirmed she does everything she advertises.

LocalBoi999
06-02-22, 15:40
Sounds nice! What was the damage? May have to try them out. Aloha.

LB.

Definite return.

Rim.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22480327.html

Handsome111
06-02-22, 18:33

Definite return.

Rim.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22480327.htmlSo what was the damage no full service action.

Naughty Dreads
06-02-22, 18:53
So what was the damage no full service action.Double the pleasure = Double the damage, 3. 20.

GoodTrust46
06-04-22, 19:14
I got paid yesterday and decided to see her again. I was on my lunch break and I needed her services again. I did the same things as last time which was to text her to schedule an appointment. She was totally available for anytime I needed her. I got to her place and she was waiting for me with smiles. I feel comfortable and having not worry about anything. We wanted in the room and everything I expected off her was done. I come twice and I totally feel relaxed. I highly recommend you go and she for yourself. The service was great. She differently means to please you all the time you come.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/22478437.html

Handsome111
06-07-22, 18:34
I got paid yesterday and decided to see her again. I was on my lunch break and I needed her services again. I did the same things as last time which was to text her to schedule an appointment. She was totally available for anytime I needed her. I got to her place and she was waiting for me with smiles. I feel comfortable and having not worry about anything. We wanted in the room and everything I expected off her was done. I come twice and I totally feel relaxed. I highly recommend you go and she for yourself. The service was great. She differently means to please you all the time you come.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/22478437.htmlThis chick always overbooks and schedule guys every half hour they should schedule for one hour in between appointments you get rushed out next guy coming avoid this chick.

GrateFu
06-07-22, 20:46
This chick always overbooks and schedule guys every half hour they should schedule for one hour in between appointments you get rushed out next guy coming avoid this chick.Or just ask for half hour. She does all the same things and costs less (price of rushed Thai massage place LOL).

Fujii08
06-08-22, 02:43
Or just ask for half hour. She does all the same things and costs less (price of rushed Thai massage place LOL).Grateful your so funny.. That's right good idea LOL. But how much she charge half hour?

Handsome111
06-08-22, 12:36
Grateful your so funny.. That's right good idea LOL. But how much she charge half hour?Don't forget they always overbook and you get rushed out better to go to massage parlor.

DJ Quick
06-08-22, 14:20

Definite return.

Rim.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22480327.htmlWho is better looking between those 2 if I only will have to pick 1?

Bono888
06-08-22, 14:23

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/22478437.htmlIs it me or does this post seem like it was posted by the provider?

GrateFu
06-08-22, 14:58
Grateful your so funny.. That's right good idea LOL. But how much she charge half hour?Just ask via text. They quoted me 1. 4/1. 5 I can't remember which LOL.

Handsome111
06-08-22, 15:27
Is it me or does this post seem like it was posted by the provider?Exactly when they do that usually because they don't get repeat customers you give good service stop overbooking you get more business.

JuanPunani
06-08-22, 19:26
Who is better looking between those 2 if I only will have to pick 1?Molly is a bit younger, better face, better body by far. Kathy has an amazing set of natural d cup titties though and she knows it. She knows what to do with them titties too. Kathy's service is a bit more uninhibited too. Kathy gives amazing head, Molly's head ain't bad. If you want cum in mouth or cum on face both are down. Cum in pussy? Both are down.

LVB808
06-08-22, 20:36
Is it me or does this post seem like it was posted by the provider?Well if it was, it was through a translator because she speaks almost zero english.

DJ Quick
06-08-22, 21:06
Molly is a bit younger, better face, better body by far. Kathy has an amazing set of natural d cup titties though and she knows it. She knows what to do with them titties too. Kathy's service is a bit more uninhibited too. Kathy gives amazing head, Molly's head ain't bad. If you want cum in mouth or cum on face both are down. Cum in pussy? Both are down.Thanks Bro. It makes it easy for me to make a decision.

Eric Shin
06-08-22, 21:20
Is it me or does this post seem like it was posted by the provider?The way to make this determination is if they refer to full service as "boom boom".

Licentious
06-09-22, 14:55
Is it me or does this post seem like it was posted by the provider?Only a fool will take the bait.

MrsBb1
06-11-22, 17:01
I was in need of some pressure relief that she can do all the time. The experience was like a different person, I think maybe she started using drugs. She couldn't stop talking and when I was face down she tried to make a play for my wallet.

I guess it's time to find somebody else.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22472299.html

Handsome111
06-13-22, 01:50
I was in need of some pressure relief that she can do all the time. The experience was like a different person, I think maybe she started using drugs. She couldn't stop talking and when I was face down she tried to make a play for my wallet.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22472299.htmlSo did you fuck her first then was face down for massage wow did you leave without paying tell us more baby.

LSakata
06-13-22, 05:07

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22472299.htmlMrsBb,

Sorry that happened. But after hearing some mongers complain about missing cash and helps when I go beach, I bought a locking wallet that's supposed to be water tight. I'm pressure sure you can't dive with it, works pretty well. Whenever I go someplace new, that's the wallet I take. No provider has said anything about it yet. Link follows. Not cheap, not bulletproof but will send the message that if they want to lift your cash, they going have to work for it.

Stay safe,

LS.

https://www.amazon.com/%C3%96gon-Designs-Alumininium-Lockable-Banknotes/dp/B01L770YEG/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=3PZBGG6OBKTNR&keywords=locking+wallet&qid=1655110952&sprefix=locking+wallet%2 Caps%2 C296&sr=8-4.

Magnod
06-13-22, 17:42
Therapeutic beauty massage - bedpage.com.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana-center-waikiki/21134275.html

Any of you guys got any info on this gal Linda? She sounds like she is an independent and older gal. Curiosity got me? Thanks for any info. Hono1.Just curious if you ever tried her.

HornyinHawaii
06-13-22, 23:52
Just curious if you ever tried her.Older Chinese lady, 50's with a shaved pussy. Nothing to look at and no FS. Rub and tug. Pleasant lady. No hassle or haggling. Standard rub and tug rate.

ItchyBoto
06-15-22, 06:51
Angie back working. I guess she was taking care of Mom for a little while. One of best BBBJ in town. BBFSCIP, she in good shape, great tits. Still tight pussy. She usually works after 12 noon.

Itchy.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22467091.html

ICantUseMyName
06-18-22, 20:57
Angie back working. I guess she was taking care of Mom for a little while. One of best BBBJ in town. BBFSCIP, she in good shape, great tits. Still tight pussy. She usually works after 12 noon.

Itchy.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22467091.htmlDoes she BBBJCIM?

JuanPunani
06-19-22, 06:36
Does she BBBJCIM?Doubtful. She may let you COF, COT, COB.

Bhamalman
06-21-22, 22:54

Itchy.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22467091.htmlWhat's the damage??

GoodTrust46
06-22-22, 16:13
This morning was a great morning. I decided to see Linda. Her place was in a location in Honolulu which was close for me. I meet her downstairs of her place. The place was clean with one bed with clean towels. I undressed and she did the same. She start with a BJ which was good. I started playing with her whole body. Everything type of position I could think of. Protection is a must but it was just usual to do this. 30 minutes and than I popped my load and it was amazing. I was so happy when they offered another popped in I can in one hour. I give her $$ plus tip for the great experience. She is on the mature side and looks have some work to be done but very beautiful and wonderful service. I would not worry of the bracelet on her leg because it was for own protection and a security figure that if she fill scared she use it to connect her private security provider to help her..The true is needed to be known that I totally agree with this review every dealing with great services and everything else should be good forever.

Handsome111
06-22-22, 18:00
The true is needed to be known that I totally agree with this review every dealing with great services and everything else should be good forever.This is sad the provider is commenting on the mammsan avoid this place short you on time and charge you $200 for 20 minutes.

T6650
06-23-22, 15:41
I seem to recall that this site has a category for providers that fits right below the login name on each post. May I suggest that management investigate both MrsBb1 and GoodTrust46 as either providers or mama-sans and reclassify them accordingly. If they are uncooperative, they should be banned. Enough of their nonsense.

Redneck 1
06-23-22, 19:57
I seem to recall that this site has a category for providers that fits right below the login name on each post. May I suggest that management investigate both XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX as either providers or mama-sans and reclassify them accordingly. If they are uncooperative, they should be banned. Enough of their nonsense.If you are an unmoderated senior member, A2 might not see your suggestion unless you send it to him as a private message or as a "report post" message.

KeepCalmMongOn
06-23-22, 20:36

Itchy.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22467091.htmlI sent a text to the number provided by no response. Her ad does state to call. Does she only book appointments via a phone call and not through texts? Was wondering how you scheduled your session with her?

Jb2828
06-24-22, 19:08
Aloha peeps,

I went to Lisa like last week for the first time and got the 9 am appointment like early bird.

Gets there and she greeted me nice with a kiss.

Topless and just wearing a blue net tube or whatever they call that.

Did the self shower fast kine then on the room talk story little bit then she started already with a BBBJ which is nice to wake up Junior then did some 69. Her nani is sweet on the DATY and she suck me good too.

After that she put cover then ride on me but she is too shallow that I can't even put half of junior inside her.

She must be enjoying then she told me to take out the cover so she can fell how hard I was at that time.

Did a couple positions then she told me to CIM so I obliged on what she like.

She suck me dry after I bust which feels so good.

Then she wipe me and do like 30 mins massage and here she comes again she trynna wake up junior for the 2nd time and indeed the 2nd round is the best part.

When I was already hard again she rode mo cowgirl then do doggy put her on the wall and by the side of bed.

I can feel she likes it because I pound here hard that is like no more tomorrow. She told me again to do CIM so I did it again for the 2nd time around.

She's on the older MILF for me but the body is as good as a young girl.

First time on her but I will repeat.

She told me she is going vacation 2nd week July.

So got to catch her again.

Shirokiya59
06-25-22, 16:36
Anyone know where Kim from Hayaku at the old Wong building is?

PM okay.

Hiro.

ItchyBoto
06-25-22, 21:55
I sent a text to the number provided by no response. Her ad does state to call. Does she only book appointments via a phone call and not through texts? Was wondering how you scheduled your session with her?Yea maybe call is better. After 11 am though.

Rimmer808
06-25-22, 22:45
Who is better looking between those 2 if I only will have to pick 1?Sorry late response, but Molly looks younger as why, but Kathy's BBBJ is awesome, and tits are bigger. But the tag team action is awesome IMHO. Kathy also does the CIM.

Udakine
06-26-22, 05:41
Aloha peeps,

I went to Lisa like last week for the first time and got the 9 am appointment like early bird.

Topless and just wearing a blue net tube or whatever they call that.

Did the self shower fast kine then on the room talk story little bit then she started already with a BBBJ which is nice to wake up Junior then did some 69. Her nani is sweet on the DATY and she suck me good too.

After that she put cover then ride on me but she is too shallow that I can't even put half of junior inside her.

She must be enjoying then she told me to take out the cover so she can fell how hard I was at that time.

Did a couple positions then she told me to CIM so I obliged on what she like.

She suck me dry after I bust which feels so good.

Then she wipe me and do like 30 mins massage and here she comes again she trynna wake up junior for the 2nd time and indeed the 2nd round is the best part.

When I was already hard again she rode mo cowgirl then do doggy put her on the wall and by the side of bed.

I can feel she likes it because I pound here hard that is like no more tomorrow. She told me again to do CIM so I did it again for the 2nd time around.

She's on the older MILF for me but the body is as good as a young girl.

First time on her but I will repeat.

So got to catch her again.Sakura is still on University (3rd floor)?

Lisa works alone?

Mahalo.

MissaJim
06-26-22, 18:18
Aloha peeps,

Topless and just wearing a blue net tube or whatever they call that.Wondering how much meat Lisa can take? I love the thought of her enthusiasm. I have just a little over 6" and would love to enjoy some time with her but not if it means not being able to sample that Nani. I'm also considering Suji or Michelle. Definitely want to have an older provider who accepts MSOG.

Big Gulp
06-26-22, 20:22
Wondering how much meat Lisa can take? I love the thought of her enthusiasm. I have just a little over 6" and would love to enjoy some time with her but not if it means not being able to sample that Nani. I'm also considering Suji or Michelle. Definitely want to have an older provider who accepts MSOG.Yoko and Linda aka ankle bracelet lady also are older and allow MSOG but Suji would be the best looking out of the girls we and I just mentioned.

GoodTrust46
06-26-22, 22:52
Top Service is differently here and no one can say anything period. I would highly recommend her over and over again.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22503367.html

MegaRat
06-27-22, 03:40
Wondering how much meat Lisa can take? I love the thought of her enthusiasm. I have just a little over 6" and would love to enjoy some time with her but not if it means not being able to sample that Nani. I'm also considering Suji or Michelle. Definitely want to have an older provider who accepts MSOG.She's about 4-10, and her tunnel is about 4-5 inches deep. You can try to see if she can handle you, MSOG is yeah, though the second one might be just CIM. As always YMMV.

I've had her only once, she could barely handle my average sized Caucasian schlong.

Hiroshi8
06-27-22, 15:21
How is Tomiko service these days? Massage skills? Does she still do FS?

Alohashorts
06-30-22, 01:29
Just curious if you ever tried her.She's not 39. Mid 50's probably. Not a looker. Nice lady. Massage is just ok. Nothing that would make me want to come back for. If you like older mature types, enjoy.

HooBbuBbu
06-30-22, 16:52
Sorry late response, but Molly looks younger as why, but Kathy's BBBJ is awesome, and tits are bigger. But the tag team action is awesome IMHO. Kathy also does the CIM.I agree that Molly is better looking and Kathy's tits are bigger. About 20 minutes into my massage I was told to turn over. Molly started her BBBJ. Kathy offered her tits and I got to rub her kitty. After I shot my load, Molly went to spit and Kathy cleaned me up. Started massaging me again and it took a while for me hard. This time Kathy did the BBBJ while Molly offered her tits and kitty. Which of the two does a better BBBJ. I was satisfied with both.

WetAndWild
07-01-22, 12:48
I agree that Molly is better looking and Kathy's tits are bigger. About 20 minutes into my massage I was told to turn over. Molly started her BBBJ. Kathy offered her tits and I got to rub her kitty. After I shot my load, Molly went to spit and Kathy cleaned me up. Started massaging me again and it took a while for me hard. This time Kathy did the BBBJ while Molly offered her tits and kitty. Which of the two does a better BBBJ. I was satisfied with both.Where are they located?

Bono888
07-01-22, 12:59
I agree that Molly is better looking and Kathy's tits are bigger. About 20 minutes into my massage I was told to turn over. Molly started her BBBJ. Kathy offered her tits and I got to rub her kitty. After I shot my load, Molly went to spit and Kathy cleaned me up. Started massaging me again and it took a while for me hard. This time Kathy did the BBBJ while Molly offered her tits and kitty. Which of the two does a better BBBJ. I was satisfied with both.How much did it cost for the double action?

MegaRat
07-02-22, 00:59
How much did it cost for the double action?Double the standard price.

JuanPunani
07-02-22, 07:46
Wondering how much meat Lisa can take? I love the thought of her enthusiasm. I have just a little over 6" and would love to enjoy some time with her but not if it means not being able to sample that Nani. I'm also considering Suji or Michelle. Definitely want to have an older provider who accepts MSOG.She is tiny both in stature and in terms of her pussy. She is tight and quite shallow. That being said I am over 8" and thick. She has never turned me down for entry and she always tried her best. Reverse cowgirl always seemed to be the best fit for both of us. He pussy is velvety smooth and an absolute joy to lick. I usually have her do significant mount and hand work on my tool and when I am ready to cum I have her sit on me RCG. Last time I did this and came in her while she begged me for it. She leaked the deposit all over my cock and stomach then she ate it off me. Good girl. Her oral skills and dirty talk are all star too.

AngieGuy
07-02-22, 14:40
How is Tomiko service these days? Massage skills? Does she still do FS?Her massage skills are good. She takes her time and usually goes more than an hour. Very relaxing! FS follows. She's good at that too just wish it happened on something larger and more comfortable than a massage table. Price is right.

VanFrank
07-02-22, 14:50
She is tiny both in stature and in terms of her pussy. She is tight and quite shallow. That being said I am over 8" and thick. She has never turned me down for entry and she always tried her best. Reverse cowgirl always seemed to be the best fit for both of us. He pussy is velvety smooth and an absolute joy to lick. I usually have her do significant mount and hand work on my tool and when I am ready to cum I have her sit on me RCG. Last time I did this and came in her while she begged me for it. She leaked the deposit all over my cock and stomach then she ate it off me. Good girl. Her oral skills and dirty talk are all star too.She is still as good as before. Great review.

Sukebegai
07-02-22, 21:37
Her massage skills are good. She takes her time and usually goes more than an hour. Very relaxing! FS follows. She's good at that too just wish it happened on something larger and more comfortable than a massage table. Price is right.How much does she charge for FS?

Hobrah
07-03-22, 01:15
Her massage skills are good. She takes her time and usually goes more than an hour. Very relaxing! FS follows. She's good at that too just wish it happened on something larger and more comfortable than a massage table. Price is right.Is there an ad for her?

Moku808
07-03-22, 06:21
Is there an ad for her?She so Old School, she advertise on the Sunday Advertiser hardcopy edition.

Blake123
07-03-22, 07:11
Wondering how much meat Lisa can take? I love the thought of her enthusiasm. I have just a little over 6" and would love to enjoy some time with her but not if it means not being able to sample that Nani. I'm also considering Suji or Michelle. Definitely want to have an older provider who accepts MSOG.I've never been with her, but once you're inside her during MISH, tell her to close her legs. You might be surprised how many extra inches a woman can comfortably tolerate in that position.

Alohashorts
07-03-22, 13:11
She so Old School, she advertise on the Sunday Advertiser hardcopy edition.LOL! Das ole skool alright. Remember when the the KB's and mamas used to advertise in the sports section? What happened to those days.

AssEaterNow
07-03-22, 13:32
Is this the former Punchbowl area provider now in Makiki area? She wears an ankle bracelet and is under house confinement?

Top Service is differently here and no one can say anything period. I would highly recommend her over and over again.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/22503367.html

Gargoyles1
07-03-22, 20:19
LOL! Das ole skool alright. Remember when the the KB's and mamas used to advertise in the sports section? What happened to those days.LOL. I rember those days. I was still in high school. LOL.

Hakyu808
07-03-22, 21:41
LOL. I rember those days. I was still in high school. LOL.Remember the coupons for $10 off the HF with the ad? LOL. Miss those days. When I was going Hula Hands when they was on the 2nd floor I would bring it. Hahahaha.

Enona1
07-03-22, 22:27
She so Old School, she advertise on the Sunday Advertiser hardcopy edition.Check the date. 2018. Mimi used to advertise in the sports section too. That's how I found out she came back from Japan. I remember the KB and strip bar ads. Even Hubba Hubba had ads when porn stars came. All the bars had free pupus and "friendly hostesses".

KonaSurfer
07-04-22, 05:21
Wondering how much meat Lisa can take? I love the thought of her enthusiasm. I have just a little over 6" and would love to enjoy some time with her but not if it means not being able to sample that Nani. I'm also considering Suji or Michelle. Definitely want to have an older provider who accepts MSOG.I tried her about a month ago. Flew in from the Big Island. I couldn't tell her real age because her place is dimly lit. Looks very attractive with a nice body. Really nice personality. She's short, about 5'. Her kitty was too shallow for me and I'm average. I had an OK experience but won't repeat. She would rather do RCG or doggy (laying on her stomach) than Mish.

Shirokiya59
07-04-22, 18:21
How much does she charge for FS?Inflation has made it to her also.

Hiro.

Johnny14
07-04-22, 19:37
I tried her about a month ago. Flew in from the Big Island. I couldn't tell her real age because her place is dimly lit. Looks very attractive with a nice body. Really nice personality. She's short, about 5'. Her kitty was too shallow for me and I'm average. I had an OK experience but won't repeat. She would rather do RCG or doggy (laying on her stomach) than Mish.Maybe she cannot handle the "average" length, but maybe you got a thick member? She too cannot handle my "average" unit, that's why I go see another at the AMP's.

Enona1
07-05-22, 20:33
Inflation has made it to her also.

Hiro.So what was the damage with inflation factored in. When I saw her couple months ago we went almost 1-1/2 hours, full service. Gave her $240.

OldDickie
07-05-22, 21:23
Double the pleasure = Double the damage, 3. 20.Hi brah,

I am booked for tomorrow with them. What does "3. 20" mean?

Thanks.

WickedTuna
07-06-22, 09:59
Hi brah,

Thanks.It will be $320 to see both of them and get action with both.

Shirokiya59
07-06-22, 17:35
So what was the damage with inflation factored in. When I saw her couple months ago we went almost 1-1/2 hours, full service. Gave her $240.PM me for details.

I'm pau with her.

Hiro.

Bumbai
07-11-22, 09:53
Anyone know how to contact Mai's friend directly? I passed her on my way out on my last visit and would like to sample.

T6650
07-11-22, 15:42
Anyone know how to contact Mai's friend directly? I passed her on my way out on my last visit and would like to sample.I think you can simply text Mai and ask her. Apparently there is no jealousy between them. However, you should only text her friend. No calls as she has a full time job elsewhere.

FookMe
07-11-22, 19:03
I think you can simply text Mai and ask her. Apparently there is no jealousy between them. However, you should only text her friend. No calls as she has a full time job elsewhere.Anyone know what type of place is at Ala Moana? East side suburb with nosy neighbors seems risky. Thanks.

EmSee
07-11-22, 22:07
Anyone know what type of place is at Ala Moana? East side suburb with nosy neighbors seems risky. Thanks.She's at cc.

FookMe
07-13-22, 16:27
She's at cc.Thanks for clarifying.

Rub808
07-15-22, 16:03
I think you can simply text Mai and ask her. Apparently there is no jealousy between them. However, you should only text her friend. No calls as she has a full time job elsewhere.Is that a pic in Mai's add of her friend for the 4 hand?

I am tempted to try her friend.

Mai is does a good job but would like to connect with her partner. I think they live together in the house in Aina Hina.

Maruchan
07-16-22, 12:15

So got to catch her again.Does this place have an ad? Probably on vacay already but wondering.

Xyz808
07-16-22, 14:21
Is that a pic in Mai's add of her friend for the 4 hand?

I am tempted to try her friend.

Mai is does a good job but would like to connect with her partner. I think they live together in the house in Aina Hina.Has Mai's service improved? She was kinda dead fish before and 0 massage skills. The friend in the ad intrigued me too. FYI Mai posted on her IG page she's on Maui (as of yesterday). Not sure when she's coming back to work.

Xyz808
07-16-22, 14:25
FYI she's back from vacay. Tried to visit her the other week but no response. Got a text back this week saying she just got back.

Museki
07-16-22, 14:27
Hi brah,

Thanks.

It will be $320 to see both of them and get action with both.So how did it go?

Handsome111
07-16-22, 18:14
FYI she's back from vacay. Tried to visit her the other week but no response. Got a text back this week saying she just got back.I was wondering if she's married or has a boyfriend.

WickedTuna
07-16-22, 21:21
Has Mai's service improved? She was kinda dead fish before and 0 massage skills. The friend in the ad intrigued me too. FYI Mai posted on her IG page she's on Maui (as of yesterday). Not sure when she's coming back to work.Maybe she's expanding her clientele base to Maui!

EmSee
07-18-22, 00:13
Has Mai's service improved? She was kinda dead fish before and 0 massage skills. The friend in the ad intrigued me too. FYI Mai posted on her IG page she's on Maui (as of yesterday). Not sure when she's coming back to work.Been trying to get with her or her friends but she keeps telling me "only regular massage".

Says there's young Japanese girls who only does "regular massage" no sure what that means.

Might try just to see what's going on there.

Big Gulp
07-18-22, 00:34
Been trying to get with her or her friends but she keeps telling me "only regular massage".

Says there's young Japanese girls who only does "regular massage" no sure what that means.

Might try just to see what's going on there.Of course, most girls won't discuss explicit or their service over text. She does extras and more than likely her young Japanese MT friends might do the same.

T6650
07-18-22, 14:13
I was wondering if she's married or has a boyfriend.Why should that matter? After all it's likely that more than half of the men that she is fucking are married but she doesn't let that bother her. As long as he is not lurking in the next room, which does not even exist in her place's setup, I couldn't care less. Just FYI I have twice been in a BF relationship with AMP girls and other than only paying for house fees, it doesn't have a lot to recommend it. Also note that you willl never get there by asking them. They have to ask you to start the relationship. (edited for grammar.)

Big Gulp
07-18-22, 14:55
Why should that matter? After all it's likely that more than half of the men that she is fucking are married but she doesn't let that bother her. As long as he is not lurking in the next room, which does not even exist in her place's setup, I couldn't care less. Just FYI I have twice been in a BF relationship with AMP girls and other than only paying for house fees, it doesn't have a lot to recommend it. Also note that you willl never get there by asking them. They have to ask you to start the relationship. (edited for grammar.)You were just one of many bf's she probably had at the same time.

T6650
07-18-22, 15:20
You were just one of many bf's she probably had at the same time.Not likely they were giving freebees to more than one guy. Were they fucking other guys, sure for money. Did they have others before or after, of course. But I doubt that they were giving it away to more than one guy at a time.

Fujii08
07-19-22, 15:05
Not likely they were giving freebees to more than one guy. Were they fucking other guys, sure for money. Did they have others before or after, of course. But I doubt that they were giving it away to more than one guy at a time.Are you her husband?

Just wondering.

Member #6079
07-19-22, 20:01
Hi.

Can anyone PM me asian incall booker in Honololu?

Thanks in advance!

Paxton808
07-20-22, 21:48
Any one can give me a heads up and details of the Kathy and Mollie threesome? Worth it? Thanks!

Sweetie413
07-20-22, 22:07
I visited Linda again today. Her service is still amazing. I can't find a better girl than her anymore. You can try her. I think this post may help people who are hesitating. I'm not a robot. I'm just a regular customer who likes her service.

T6650
07-21-22, 00:06
Are you her husband?

Just wondering.Go back and read my post #3199. Notice that it described these relationships in the past tense. Also I was paying house fee which I wouldn't have done if I was married to either of the two women that I was involved with. If you look when you go there , you can clearly see that Macy sleeps there on a single bed. That's not to say that she can't have parents and siblings in the mainland. I see no indications that she has a BF or husband. Give up on this. Her marital status is irrelevant. You pay her money and she lets, in fact wants, you to cum in her pussy.

Fujii08
07-21-22, 02:44
Go back and read my post #3199. Notice that it described these relationships in the past tense. Also I was paying house fee which I wouldn't have done if I was married to either of the two women that I was involved with. If you look when you go there , you can clearly see that Macy sleeps there on a single bed. That's not to say that she can't have parents and siblings in the mainland. I see no indications that she has a BF or husband. Give up on this. Her marital status is irrelevant. You pay her money and she lets, in fact wants, you to cum in her pussy.Thanks for your message but not my type. Her face is 1 to10 I give to below 5.

Also I got junk massage.. Everybody different taste. Nothing special to me. Sorry.

Bhamalman
07-21-22, 22:02
Any one can give me a heads up and details of the Kathy and Mollie threesome? Worth it? Thanks!I haven't seen the younger one but Kathy is Not worth it.

T6650
07-23-22, 23:59
Been trying to get with her or her friends but she keeps telling me "only regular massage".

Might try just to see what's going on there.What she means is just that. Massage only with not even HE. I was told that she did give HE on at least one occasion but it may be a YMMV thing.

Her other friend Mika however is open for CFS but not available all hours. I can say that she is a very attractive MILF with a young fit body. Mika is from Japan but looks local because of her allover tan. You can contact her indirectly by texting to Mai. She will set up the appointment but be sure to ask for Mika if that is who you want. Also if you ask for 4 hands, in all likelihood it will be Mai and Mika.

FCH300
07-24-22, 00:55
I haven't seen the younger one but Kathy is Not worth it.Kathy and her friend Molly (Kiki and Momo for those of you who have been around since before Covid) are definitely "worth it". Either of them will provide an absolutely "world class" BBBJCIM for a VERY REASONABLE $160 ($140, if they like you). Along the way, you will get at least 30 minutes of reasonable massage, unfettered access to as much MILF / GILF pussy, ass and titty as you can manage and a bottle of water after you pay up and get ready to leave. They don't demand to be tipped up front. They will each deliver what they promise to deliver. If you want and are willing to pay the bill, you can be serviced by both of them at the same time with each taking turns at pleasuring you. CFS is available from either or both of them without negotiation. They are both pros who know why you are here and are ready willing and able to deliver what you want.

Would you rather go to Pin Thai and haggle with a therapist to get her to let you touch her tits for the same money after 15 minutes of negotiation?? I don't have to think about the answer to that question.

Neither Kathy or Molly are young girls being coy with you. If you want that, there are plenty of Thai massage shops on King St. That you should visit. In the meantime, I'll keep getting my balls licked and my dick sucked by Kathy and Molly. I'll save money and have more fun!!

Mr Crowley
07-24-22, 10:51
Kathy and her friend Molly (Kiki and Momo for those of you who have been around since before Covid) are definitely "worth it". Either of them will provide an absolutely "world class" BBBJCIM for a VERY REASONABLE $160 ($140, if they like you). Along the way, you will get at least 30 minutes of reasonable massage, unfettered access to as much MILF / GILF pussy, ass and titty as you can manage and a bottle of water after you pay up and get ready to leave. They don't demand to be tipped up front. They will each deliver what they promise to deliver. If you want and are willing to pay the bill, you can be serviced by both of them at the same time with each taking turns at pleasuring you. CFS is available from either or both of them without negotiation. They are both pros who know why you are here and are ready willing and able to deliver what you want.

Would you rather go to Pin Thai and haggle with a therapist to get her to let you touch her tits for the same money after 15 minutes of negotiation?? I don't have to think about the answer to that question.

Neither Kathy or Molly are young girls being coy with you. If you want that, there are plenty of Thai massage shops on King St. That you should visit. In the meantime, I'll keep getting my balls licked and my dick sucked by Kathy and Molly. I'll save money and have more fun!!Is it $160 for two of them? Or what is the total price? PM me please.

DJ Quick
07-25-22, 20:06
Kathy and her friend Molly (Kiki and Momo for those of you who have been around since before Covid) are definitely "worth it". Either of them will provide an absolutely "world class" BBBJCIM for a VERY REASONABLE $160 ($140, if they like you). Along the way, you will get at least 30 minutes of reasonable massage, unfettered access to as much MILF / GILF pussy, ass and titty as you can manage and a bottle of water after you pay up and get ready to leave. They don't demand to be tipped up front. They will each deliver what they promise to deliver. If you want and are willing to pay the bill, you can be serviced by both of them at the same time with each taking turns at pleasuring you. CFS is available from either or both of them without negotiation. They are both pros who know why you are here and are ready willing and able to deliver what you want.

Neither Kathy or Molly are young girls being coy with you. If you want that, there are plenty of Thai massage shops on King St. That you should visit. In the meantime, I'll keep getting my balls licked and my dick sucked by Kathy and Molly. I'll save money and have more fun!!But keep in mind that her nani smells bad though. I mean I hate to say it but we have to be honest with our fellow mongers so they don't waste money. So, no DATY for me on Kathy. Also, she's about 60 + years old. If you guys into GILF, then go ahead and try. TEHO.

WonHungLow
07-25-22, 20:20
Is it $160 for two of them? Or what is the total price? PM me please.Like everywhere else it's double fee for double services. Two people so have to double everything. House and tip.

Sweetie413
07-25-22, 23:16
The experience I had from this Mxxxx place was under rate in review.

Now is the better days that Xxxxa not business and are willing to take care of you more and more.

I schedule an appointment and I was not expecting everything that was available and the wellness to satisfied my the best way.

CG and RCG was great and doggy style in both holes where wonderful.

200 for her but I would give more next time.

Private message if you have another experience because of the other reviews.

Paxton808
07-25-22, 23:27

Neither Kathy or Molly are young girls being coy with you. If you want that, there are plenty of Thai massage shops on King St. That you should visit. In the meantime, I'll keep getting my balls licked and my dick sucked by Kathy and Molly. I'll save money and have more fun!!Have you or anyone else had a threeway with them? Do they do double BJ, girl on girl action etc?

AssEaterNow
07-26-22, 11:44
Fish tacos? OMG the buggah when daty stink cho-nay? Use mouth wash because.

The monkey Pox monitor.

But keep in mind that her nani smells bad though. I mean I hate to say it but we have to be honest with our fellow mongers so they don't waste money. So, no DATY for me on Kathy. Also, she's about 60 + years old. If you guys into GILF, then go ahead and try. TEHO.

DJ Quick
07-27-22, 17:02
Fish tacos? OMG the buggah when daty stink cho-nay? Use mouth wash because.

The monkey Pox monitor.Brah you funny LOL. I just can't stand provider that doesn't clean their nani good. We must exposed all providers who have stink nani and boycott them. Can we check their nani smell first before we pay in case it smells bad we can all bail. LOL.

RoadRally2
07-27-22, 22:43
Brah you funny LOL. I just can't stand provider that doesn't clean their nani good. We must exposed all providers who have stink nani and boycott them. Can we check their nani smell first before we pay in case it smells bad we can all bail. LOL.Yea man learn from the canine. Their first sniff is right up the butt. Then second sniff in the crotch. They like to know what they getting into!

Johnny14
07-27-22, 23:36
Yea man learn from the canine. Their first sniff is right up the butt. Then second sniff in the crotch. They like to know what they getting into!Probably our ancient caveman ancestor Cro-Magum did the same when chasing after women in heat to hump up the spot. One sniff, one grunt means "Yes", two sniffs, two grunts "No Way". I've seen a former KBG girlfriend use some type of soft plastic brush to clean the inside of the snatch with water solution similar to the brush used to clean a gun barrel. Providers are lazy, just spray alcohol like what most Chinese do, or just rinse off the outside for the next customer.

DJ Quick
07-28-22, 16:03
Probably our ancient caveman ancestor Cro-Magum did the same when chasing after women in heat to hump up the spot. One sniff, one grunt means "Yes", two sniffs, two grunts "No Way". I've seen a former KBG girlfriend use some type of soft plastic brush to clean the inside of the snatch with water solution similar to the brush used to clean a gun barrel. Providers are lazy, just spray alcohol like what most Chinese do, or just rinse off the outside for the next customer.Maybe we should start a new trend called Provider with a stink nani? I mean that should be good without violating any rules, right? This will help identify the stinky one and help all of us decide. Save all of us money big time.

Alskilz
07-28-22, 16:24
Was there a few weeks ago.

Light massage from both then turned over and asked what I wanted, I said what's on the menu?

Molly started to suck with a rubber to get me hard then got on top and rode, after that Kathy got on top and rode and then came in Molly's mouth.

Great experience. Worth it.

Alskilz
07-28-22, 16:35
Was there a few weeks ago.

Light massage from both then turned over and asked what I wanted, I said what's on the menu?

Molly started to suck with a rubber to get me hard then got on top and rode, after that Kathy got on top and rode and then came in Mollys mouth.

Great experience. Worth it.

Ck813
07-28-22, 21:24
Might as well add NAT to that list too—- she about 40 and her pussy stank. Time she take shower and clean good after fucking everyone.

Maybe we should start a new trend called Provider with a stink nani? I mean that should be good without violating any rules, right? This will help identify the stinky one and help all of us decide. Save all of us money big time.

DJ Quick
07-29-22, 18:11
Might as well add NAT to that list too- she about 40 and her pussy stank. Time she take shower and clean good after fucking everyone.Yes, you are right. Nat nani stink too. But can't beat the massage skills and the price for FS. Big YMMV with Nat.

ClitPurser
08-02-22, 21:27
Anybody hear from.

Monica lately? The legendary Monica Gilf who disappeared about 2 years ago.

Last I heard she either retired or something else.

Last time I saw her though she was studying really hard to become a certified and legit masseuse.

Miss her.

JuanPunani
08-03-22, 05:56
Anybody hear from.

Last time I saw her though she was studying really hard to become a certified and legit masseuse.

Miss her.I saw her in Waikiki some time in the fall of 2019 and I stopped to talked to her for a while. We walked a few blocks. Coincidentally we were in front of Moana Surfrider, we had a couple outcalls there way back when. Made a lot of pictures there. Fucked on the balcony during a wannabe hurricane.

We walked all the way to Luxury Row. She was looking good even with a few extra pounds. She cooks a lot. She is spending time with her grandkid and son, as well as traveling. I am honesty not sure if the geezer husband slash ATM died or not, she said he really wasn't in the picture but didn't want to talk about it. I asked her to go to dinner but she said only if its just for dinner. I asked her to explain and she said she was not up for more. I joked with her about "no creampies for old time sake? She said she just doesn't have the desire for sex anymore. I guess when you get fucked 10,15 times a day for 20 years or more this is what Happens. I made her an offer and a 2nd offer and she declined. God I wanted to fuck her.

I saw her several times at Beach Spa and at Kings Massage. There was definitely a tenderness in her pussy, she couldn't get pounded and couldn't fuck for long. One session she could only do oral and asked Mama to come fuck me LOL.

They can't do it forever.

SamOwens
08-03-22, 06:04
Anybody hear from.

Miss her.Yeah she was one of my favorites also and wish she would come back. Can't remember exactly when it was but last time I actually texted with her was sometime before covid and she said she was going to be back at kings for a while. But she had problems with her feet and didn't come back and work. And when paula came back after one of our sessions I asked her about Monica and she told me that she still had problems with her feet and she had a bf so she ain't coming back until further notice.

OldDickie
08-04-22, 00:01
So how did it go?I ended up having to leave the island.

Paxton808
08-13-22, 15:19
Any had the threesome with Kathy and Molly? How was it? Double BJJ? Girl on girl?

Blake123
08-14-22, 06:07
Any had the threesome with Kathy and Molly? How was it? Double BJJ? Girl on girl?Take a look at posting #3162 in this thread.

Ezaker
08-16-22, 14:36
She's super cool but definitely not my cup of tea. Stayed for just a CBJ and she's was turned on by how young I look and kept calling me her boy toy and gobbling jr and calling it her Young Hot dog lunch haha. But she's definitely a pleaser. I wouldn't repeat but, she definitely has some really good CBJ skills because she had me pop in minutes. L 3 S 10 A 10.

Ezaker
08-16-22, 14:42
Anybody hear from.

Miss her.Monica is the reason I'm here haha. I'm all about older women and ended up with my friends aunty LOL.

But Monica and Coco was the best BBBJCIM experience a man could only dream of!

If anyone could find a provider that can match that caliber of BBBJCIM service. I'd dump my money that way.

As of right now. No one can match thier level of service.

Big Gulp
08-16-22, 16:35
Monica is the reason I'm here haha. I'm all about older women and ended up with my friends aunty LOL.

But Monica and Coco was the best BBBJCIM experience a man could only dream of!

If anyone could find a provider that can match that caliber of BBBJCIM service. I'd dump my money that way.

As of right now. No one can match thier level of service.Have you tried Miaa at CS in downtown? She usually has an ad on BP. Very well known and popular for her BBBJCIM skills.

Ezaker
08-16-22, 23:32
Have you tried Miaa at CS in downtown? She usually has an ad on BP. Very well known and popular for her BBBJCIM skills.I've seen her way back in the cc days. And even got some FS action from her as well. I kind of burned that bridge. I seen her at the cs location and almost didn't recognize her and left. Did she put on a little weight? Or did I get bait and switched on?

Bumbai
08-17-22, 18:55
I went for it with Mai and her friend. Had a great time overall. Started with the usual light rub then came the flip. They really played up the vocals while they switched off between riding my face and jr. Her friend is really cute. MM bees and a firm, round ass. I finished off taking Mai from behind while rubbing that sexy little starfish of hers. Anyone ever sample? $400 for the session and I left happy. I don't remember the other girl's name and didn't get her number. Looking forward to my next solo visit with Mai.

FCH300
08-17-22, 19:51
I've seen her way back in the cc days. And even got some FS action from her as well. I kind of burned that bridge. I seen her at the cs location and almost didn't recognize her and left. Did she put on a little weight? Or did I get bait and switched on?Miaa was never a slim spinner type (especially with boobs like hers! But, yes, she gained weight during the Covid shutdown but still the best BBBJCIM out there in my book. CFS is usually available and now she's not only offering tours of Greece, she's advertising the opportunity to travel (extra fee for the extra service).

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/by-pacific-honda-china-town/22544190.html

WickedTuna
08-17-22, 20:21
I went for it with Mai and her friend. Had a great time overall. Started with the usual light rub then came the flip. They really played up the vocals while they switched off between riding my face and jr. Her friend is really cute. MM bees and a firm, round ass. I finished off taking Mai from behind while rubbing that sexy little starfish of hers. Anyone ever sample? $400 for the session and I left happy. I don't remember the other girl's name and didn't get her number. Looking forward to my next solo visit with Mai.When did you see her? How long is she in Hawaii for?

BScotti
08-17-22, 20:38
Miaa was never a slim spinner type (especially with boobs like hers! But, yes, she gained weight during the Covid shutdown but still the best BBBJCIM out there in my book. CFS is usually available and now she's not only offering tours of Greece, she's advertising the opportunity to travel (extra fee for the extra service).

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/by-pacific-honda-china-town/22544190.htmlI'm due for another trip to greece.

Does she resemble her pic? How would you rate her in l / s / a compare to Yoko and Linda?

FCH300
08-17-22, 20:55
I'm due for another trip to greece.

Does she resemble her pic? How would you rate her in l / s / a compare to Yoko and Linda?Mia is younger than either and far better looking. She's probably in her 30's, about 5 foot nothing. Shoulder length brown hair. The pic below is probably real but 10 years old and 20 pounds lighter. Let her know in advance that you want to visit Greece. She likes to be prepared in advance.

Bumbai
08-17-22, 22:35
When did you see her? How long is she in Hawaii for?Last month. She didn't mention plans to leave.

Bhamalman
08-17-22, 23:00
Miaa was never a slim spinner type (especially with boobs like hers! But, yes, she gained weight during the Covid shutdown but still the best BBBJCIM out there in my book. CFS is usually available and now she's not only offering tours of Greece, she's advertising the opportunity to travel (extra fee for the extra service).

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/by-pacific-honda-china-town/22544190.htmlHey all. What's the minimum amount of cash I should bring to go see Mia?

Ezaker
08-18-22, 06:16

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/by-pacific-honda-china-town/22544190.htmlThat's the Mia I remember in the picture! She wasn't a spinner, but a very sexy thicc. I'd prefer it that way. Damn. Now I got to go try her out again.

FCH300
08-18-22, 11:16
Hey all. What's the minimum amount of cash I should bring to go see Mia?Expect $160 minimum for BBBJCIM. $200 - CFS. $250 to include trip to Greece.

One pop and done for that price. Little massage to start and maybe afterwards if you are lucky. She does a good job of making your session last 45 minutes or more.

She is clean, soft, smells and tastes good and is very playful. Treat her well. She's one of the best on the island.

Alskilz
08-18-22, 13:18
Can someone tell me what LSA is for rating? I know L is looks.

FCH300
08-18-22, 16:23
That's the Mia I remember in the picture! She wasn't a spinner, but a very sexy thicc. I'd prefer it that way. Damn. Now I got to go try her out again.I've proposed several times and she keeps telling that not first in line yet. She is a sweetheart!!

Xyz808
08-18-22, 16:33
Can someone tell me what LSA is for rating? I know L is looks.Service and attitude. 1-10 scale.

AssEaterNow
08-18-22, 16:40
This woman will be nominated to the Spa HO hall of fame- with stats like that, she deserves recognition and the Ripped Ho award for longevity in the game! I respect her durability and courage to fuck to the finish- ride off into he sunset, let the young players, take over the game.

Happy retirement woman!

The Ass Eater.

I saw her in Waikiki some time in the fall of 2019 and I stopped to talked to her for a while. We walked a few blocks. Coincidentally we were in front of Moana Surfrider, we had a couple outcalls there way back when. Made a lot of pictures there. Fucked on the balcony during a wannabe hurricane.

We walked all the way to Luxury Row. She was looking good even with a few extra pounds. She cooks a lot. She is spending time with her grandkid and son, as well as traveling. I am honesty not sure if the geezer husband slash ATM died or not, she said he really wasn't in the picture but didn't want to talk about it. I asked her to go to dinner but she said only if its just for dinner. I asked her to explain and she said she was not up for more. I joked with her about "no creampies for old time sake? She said she just doesn't have the desire for sex anymore. I guess when you get fucked 10,15 times a day for 20 years or more this is what Happens. I made her an offer and a 2nd offer and she declined. God I wanted to fuck her.

I saw her several times at Beach Spa and at Kings Massage. There was definitely a tenderness in her pussy, she couldn't get pounded and couldn't fuck for long. One session she could only do oral and asked Mama to come fuck me LOL.

They can't do it forever.

Johnny14
08-18-22, 20:59
This woman will be nominated to the Spa HO hall of fame- with stats like that, she deserves recognition and the Ripped Ho award for longevity in the game! I respect her durability and courage to fuck to the finish- ride off into he sunset, let the young players, take over the game.

Happy retirement woman!

The Ass Eater.Yeah, such a woman deserves the Highest Civilian Medal of Honor complete with military 21 gun salute for her countless resolutions in relieving so many "hardships" between the shanks of horny men in disparate need to release all that tensions. Then hut soldier.

Big Gulp
08-19-22, 07:16
I went for it with Mai and her friend. Had a great time overall. Started with the usual light rub then came the flip. They really played up the vocals while they switched off between riding my face and jr. Her friend is really cute. MM bees and a firm, round ass. I finished off taking Mai from behind while rubbing that sexy little starfish of hers. Anyone ever sample? $400 for the session and I left happy. I don't remember the other girl's name and didn't get her number. Looking forward to my next solo visit with Mai.Last time there was an Ai and a Yuki there.

Xyz808
08-19-22, 13:02
Last time there was an Ai and a Yuki there.Anyone seen them recently? I tried texting Yuki twice in the past few days but no response.

Looks like Mai went back Japan again for a bit.