PDA

View Full Version : Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

LocoBoy
03-24-21, 23:45
Someone gave a really good explanation a while back I think in the BB thread. Had nothing to do with cleanliness I believe but possibly over washing. Maybe one of you can remember.

With the nani down there smelling like tuna, how does she get repeat customers? Is it because she does bb?

Johnny14
03-25-21, 01:11
One day I go down there. Very stink bad smell.I was planning on seeing her, but no thanks. Unless you are really drunk then maybe.

ExitOnly
03-25-21, 01:18
With the nani down there smelling like tuna, how does she get repeat customers? Is it because she does bb?Love your username. I tried her years ago and smell it during doggie. I never repeat after that. I thought her looks and service was ok If wasn't for the smell.

Wn5912
03-25-21, 05:13
With the nani down there smelling like tuna, how does she get repeat customers? Is it because she does bb?She's decent looking in a MILF / gilfy kinda way. Big eraser nips and decent BBBJ, just so damn quiet. She also gives me that lazy behavior kind of vibe, she likes to sleep in to past mid morning and is a dead fish during the deed. Lazy women are unkept and don't wash thier privates as much. Hence the smell which I have experienced too when I last saw her more than a year ago.

KeepGoing
03-26-21, 22:41
I concur with the others. One thing I like about her is when she sits on my okole while massaging me. That warm semi bushy nani gyrating on my okole makes up for the lackluster massage. This is just my opinion but her current setup feels like a tweaker home. Just sayin.

Takeshi Kovacs
03-26-21, 23:45
Been seeing her on and off for a while now and her service was always hit or miss. When she first started providing she was awesome. We know each other quite well and had a string of sessions that were great but since visiting her recently I'm reporting that it will be my last time. Nothing against her personally, she's always friendly to me, it's just that she has totally adopted the "finish for me attitude. " Before she would DT on me for BBBJ but now just plays with the tip, she just says I'm too big and it hurts her mouth to open that wide. After about 8-10 minutes of cfs she's already saying "come on baby, cum for me already. " Which is annoying asf so I just ignore her and continue drilling her to no avail out of spite till I finish. This last session I ended in 20 minutes from start to finish just cause of the crappy rush service I wanted to dig out already. She mentioned that she will be moving out of cc in a week or so cause mongers don't want to come as much. There's just too many other options that offer way better services so I'll pass on this one in the future. If you like it, monger on, she's all yours.

Aloha.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/9733524.html

WomenLover2
03-27-21, 00:13
I concur with the others. One thing I like about her is when she sits on my okole while massaging me. That warm semi bushy nani gyrating on my okole makes up for the lackluster massage. This is just my opinion but her current setup feels like a tweaker home. Just sayin.I agree with you. I enjoyed it very much when she sat on my okole.

And lower back without her panties while she was massaging me too.

White Lava
03-27-21, 00:19
If you like 40 Plus Milfy providers that don't look like old ladies, you might give this cutie a try! I've been seeing her for years and always left satisfied! She's not a spinner- a little chunky but in good shape. She always gives the full hour! Funny, friendly and cute with big, beautiful chi-chi's.

TomAssCan9
03-27-21, 05:20
Maybe she got mixing up many different juice.

Bad fish smell I almost throw up.

Have to be always clean to customer this kind of job but She's Not.Is this Angie the one on Amana and she use to worked at Crystal Healing Spa? I like tuna sandwiches and sashimi sushi!

MasterChief69
03-27-21, 07:33
I've been seeing Angie for at least 7 years or so. During COVID I was seeing her more often. I've never smelled anything foul coming from her.

Mr Crowley
03-27-21, 11:05
Been seeing her on and off for a while now and her service was always hit or miss. When she first started providing she was awesome. We know each other quite well and had a string of sessions that were great but since visiting her recently I'm reporting that it will be my last time. Nothing against her personally, she's always friendly to me, it's just that she has totally adopted the "finish for me attitude. " Before she would DT on me for BBBJ but now just plays with the tip, she just says I'm too big and it hurts her mouth to open that wide. After about 8-10 minutes of cfs she's already saying "come on baby, cum for me already. " Which is annoying asf so I just ignore her and continue drilling her to no avail out of spite till I finish. This last session I ended in 20 minutes from start to finish just cause of the crappy rush service I wanted to dig out already. She mentioned that she will be moving out of cc in a week or so cause mongers don't want to come as much. There's just too many other options that offer way better services so I'll pass on this one in the future. If you like it, monger on, she's all yours.

Aloha.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/9733524.htmlThis is a Mature (40+) Thread, add says she's 29. ?

Mr Crowley
03-27-21, 11:08
If you like 40 Plus Milfy providers that don't look like old ladies, you might give this cutie a try! I've been seeing her for years and always left satisfied! She's not a spinner- a little chunky but in good shape. She always gives the full hour! Funny, friendly and cute with big, beautiful chi-chi's.Sure I'll give her a try. Send me info.

ChinaEat
03-27-21, 16:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Stangman808
03-28-21, 00:58
Does she have an ad? Besides the dead fish part, would you say she's worth it?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-398-7247-hottest-milf-in-town-here-to-pleasure-you-808-398-7247-asian-beauty/6188435.html

The photos are old. They are from when she was working out of Sakura (University).

Fujii08
03-28-21, 01:25
Is this Angie the one on Amana and she use to worked at Crystal Healing Spa? I like tuna sandwiches and sashimi sushi!But NOT spoil sushi and maguro. I don't won't to go to Doctor:

Blake123
03-28-21, 08:38
Is this Angie the one on Amana and she use to worked at Crystal Healing Spa? I like tuna sandwiches and sashimi sushi!Yes, the one on Amana. Not sure if she worked at Crystal Healing. She was at Sakura at University years ago when I saw her. We were the only ones in the place. After the session and my shower, she was prancing around the place naked lol. She was showing her playful side, I thought.

Redneck 1
03-28-21, 20:46
Is this Angie the one on Amana and she use to worked at Crystal Healing Spa?Yes, years ago that Angie did one or more tours of duty at Crystal Healing. BBBJ; DATY; BBFSCIP; no bad odor in my experience; but very little conversation and personality.

Blackbriar
03-30-21, 20:38
http://www.genclassifieds.com/ad-favorite-this-post-i-have-the-softest-hands-aiea-hide-this-posting-unhide-746576?in=Hawaii-Services

I think this is her. I remember first seeing her in Waipahu along with her daughter. Subpar skills and high makamaka attitude. The polar opposite of Matlock Jean. Trying to make a buck but no contact number in the ad. I'm laughing at the money she's wasting.

AngieGuy
03-31-21, 18:37
Yes, years ago that Angie did one or more tours of duty at Crystal Healing. BBBJ; DATY; BBFSCIP; no bad odor in my experience; but very little conversation and personality.Anybody know what's up with Angie? I'm a regular going back a number of years, but she's not been answering my texts or calls for almost a month now. Don't know why. Don't think it's anything I said or did.

Willy Wood
03-31-21, 21:03
Anybody know what's up with Angie? I'm a regular going back a number of years, but she's not been answering my texts or calls for almost a month now. Don't know why. Don't think it's anything I said or did.Maybe she's taking a break or on a vacation?

Dweegee
04-01-21, 05:39
Maybe she's taking a break or on a vacation?I hit her up from time to time. Sometimes she responds, sometimes she doesn't. Recently, she hasn't been responding at all.

Mongers Rus
04-01-21, 05:44
Maybe she's taking a break or on a vacation?Nah she working. Hit her up the other day. Sometimes she doesn't feel like working she won't respond. But BBBJ still awesome, as well as BBFSCIP.

Rus.

WickedTuna
04-01-21, 14:15
I hit her up from time to time. Sometimes she responds, sometimes she doesn't. Recently, she hasn't been responding at all.I will try and see if I can get an appointment with her.

Willy Wood
04-01-21, 18:13
I will try and see if I can get an appointment with her.Okay, let us know if she lives up to your namesake or better.

ATLFan
04-02-21, 22:14
Saw Angie. She has ignored me on multiple occasions but surprise she replied today. First impression before I ring the buzzer is. (I hear Coughing.) my thoughts (oh great covid.) but she opens the door and I get the smell of cigarettes, which led me to believe she is a smoker and the cough may be smokers cough. We will see in a few days / weeks. Anyway, I shower and ask for a BBBJ, which she does without much enthusiasm as noted in other reviews. Has an interesting tongue swirl technique but I had to coach her a bit. She is older and her body didn't look bad from the view I had. She was able to semi dt me, but her overall technique didn't blow my hair back. I would recommend her with the way things are today but I'm not sure if I'll be back. Overall semi decent BBBJ.

Non Phixion
04-02-21, 22:58
Officially dubbed and renamed as the "Angie" thread.

Willy Wood
04-04-21, 05:08
Officially dubbed and renamed as the "Angie" thread.Did you see her before, how'd you like it?

RugMuncha
04-04-21, 23:18
Angie is definitely not worthy of her own thread. Her personality and participation render the phrase "dead fish" as an under-statement. Save you money fellas.

Did you see her before, how'd you like it?

WickedTuna
04-05-21, 05:43
Okay, let us know if she lives up to your namesake or better.No tuna smell when I dove down there.

MrBaytr
04-11-21, 12:12
Good service wins. Peace of mind when visiting the experienced OLDER Therapists. No upsell, no short time, pleasant attitude, standard fee. Repeat when needed.

From my experience. Looks / attitude / service from the King st location.

Mimi 7 gets it done, YMMV.

Tomiko 8 pleasing.

Macy 9 very entertaining.

Also like to add From CC.

Sunny 9 always a winner for me.

Yanni 8 same room now it's Cindy still good.

Blue spa.

Sasha 8 rough and wild dirty verbal..Is this the Sunny that used to work out of a condo near DonQ kaheka? I been trying to hook up w / her since before the CL, BP shutdown, our schedules never matched. Any help with contact info is appreciated.

NevaEnuf
04-11-21, 22:59
Is this the Sunny that used to work out of a condo near DonQ kaheka? I been trying to hook up w / her since before the CL, BP shutdown, our schedules never matched. Any help with contact info is appreciated.NO. SADDLY. The Sunny I mentioned was at CC Healthy Angel 34 xx. Last time I talked to her the shop was empty and up for sale.

I was told many of the shops in CC had to move. Management was informing LE. I don't know if she will open another.

BrownRabbit808
04-11-21, 23:02
Can I get info about these 2 what's so special? Do they do FS or just he?

Zcorn
04-12-21, 13:47
Can I get info about these 2 what's so special? Do they do FS or just he?A simple search will bring up a wealth of reports.

Carl1985
04-12-21, 17:55
Both are older, both have great personalities, I really dig BB, great boobs, she keeps her ching ching in really good shape clean and she is happy every time I see her. In terms of massage, I like BB's massage as she can tailor to your specific needs, hard or soft. She is thin. Just be friendly and communicate what you like and don't like. Everything is on the table.

Can I get info about these 2 what's so special? Do they do FS or just he?

WomenLover2
04-15-21, 22:41
Angie has a new ad with new pictures. Does she look like the pictures?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu-waikiki/6188435.html

Redneck 1
04-16-21, 17:14

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu-waikiki/6188435.htmlYandex reverse image searching quickly reveals that all those "new pictures" with a blurred face are from photo model sites where the face isn't concealed, such as Whackyourboner, Nudeasianpics and Japanfuckpics. Regarding whether she "looks like the pictures," I don't know because I haven't seen her in years, but I would guess that the photo model images look better at this point in time.

WomenLover2
04-16-21, 20:08
Yandex reverse image searching quickly reveals that all those "new pictures" with a blurred face are from photo model sites where the face isn't concealed, such as Whackyourboner, Nudeasianpics and Japanfuckpics. Regarding whether she "looks like the pictures," I don't know because I haven't seen her in years, but I would guess that the photo model images look better at this point in time.Thank you Redneck for the update. I haven't seen her in years too so.

I was curious what she looks like now. I like the body shape in the pictures.

Ichinut
04-16-21, 20:29
NO. SADDLY. The Sunny I mentioned was at CC Healthy Angel 34 xx. Last time I talked to her the shop was empty and up for sale.

I was told many of the shops in CC had to move. Management was informing LE. I don't know if she will open another.I asked her how she likes her eggs, over easy, scrambled or fertilized! LOL! Even covid can't keep her away! Maybe she was waiting for the vaccine.
BTW how old is she? Is she older than I think? I thought she was late 30s

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-therapy/12784470.html

JusAnoddaGuy
04-16-21, 21:22
Gina at PCR has the tightest nani for anyone old or young out there. Probably wrong thread for this but, . Shallow and barely could squeeze JR in there. She couldn't ride bc made leg muscles flex and too much pressure on her walls. I was thinking, wow lady you get one crazy tight thing for working girl, and doing this for years. Low gravel voice and old lady but ho because one tight lay.

Celsior0
04-16-21, 21:27
Gina at PCR has the tightest nani for anyone old or young out there. Probably wrong thread for this but, . Shallow and barely could squeeze JR in there. She couldn't ride bc made leg muscles flex and too much pressure on her walls. I was thinking, wow lady you get one crazy tight thing for working girl, and doing this for years. Low gravel voice and old lady but ho because one tight lay.Thats someone shyboto can have LMAO!!

AVeryGoodnight
04-16-21, 21:57
Gina at PCR has the tightest nani for anyone old or young out there. Probably wrong thread for this but, . Shallow and barely could squeeze JR in there. She couldn't ride bc made leg muscles flex and too much pressure on her walls. I was thinking, wow lady you get one crazy tight thing for working girl, and doing this for years. Low gravel voice and old lady but ho because one tight lay.Shallow like Lisa? Could barely fit a thumb in there. Do you know when Kay returns?

FCH300
04-17-21, 00:38
I asked her how she likes her eggs, over easy, scrambled or fertilized! LOL! Even covid can't keep her away! Maybe she was waiting for the vaccine.
BTW how old is she? Is she older than I think? I thought she was late 30s

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-therapy/12784470.htmlShe mentions twice in the BedPage ad that her "name is Julie" and she makes it a point to tell us "Professional massage only which means no full service and do not ask for any extras. ".

Is she turning over a new leaf?? She used to run a pretty good shop (Aloha Body) on the 33rd floor. The ad sounds like she means it but it's got to be tough to lose the good tips and the revolving door of mongers when she was collection HF for 2 or 3 other girls.

Honolulu1
04-17-21, 12:00
She mentions twice in the BedPage ad that her "name is Julie" and she makes it a point to tell us "Professional massage only which means no full service and do not ask for any extras. ".

Is she turning over a new leaf?? She used to run a pretty good shop (Aloha Body) on the 33rd floor. The ad sounds like she means it but it's got to be tough to lose the good tips and the revolving door of mongers when she was collection HF for 2 or 3 other girls.I was wondering when she was going to pop back up, after her gig at #3904 and the raid, she kept out of site for a long while. Going to visit her when I can. She must be very cautious after the raid at CC. She can massage very well and give those Thai girls a run for their money. Hono1.

Kukui Street
04-17-21, 17:55

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu-waikiki/6188435.htmlHer phone number is same number from a provider named Sakura 10+ years ago, used to work at Puck's Ally or possibly Channel's (formerly of Kison) old 3rd floor University Ave. Location.

Enona1
04-17-21, 18:35
Shallow like Lisa? Could barely fit a thumb in there. Do you know when Kay returns?Kay supposed to be back end of the month. She said she would text me when she gets back. Hope so. Miss her service.

WhisperingEye
04-18-21, 14:33

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/honolulu-waikiki/6188435.htmlUmmmm no. Add on 20 years and sag everything. Even her old pics. Add on 30 pounds? Don't get me wrong she's better looking than most kbgs IMHO but not a model.

Magnod
04-18-21, 21:56
Is BB open? Tried calling texting with no response.

Enona1
04-18-21, 22:16
Is BB open? Tried calling texting with no response.Maybe not open Sunday? Mimi at Excel open weekdays.

, daytime only. Last appointment is 4:00. Maybe. Sometimes on slow days she goes home early.

Xyz808
04-19-21, 18:04
Is BB open? Tried calling texting with no response.Saw her a few Sundays ago daytime. She usually pau around 5-6 pm.

White Lava
04-19-21, 21:23
Is BB open? Tried calling texting with no response.She had her Covid shot!

DroopDogg213
04-20-21, 17:04
She can pass for gilf if you look close try her out on Sunday for the second time started off with sensual massage nothing special on the flip play with jr then ask her for it since she say the second time she let me. She has a nice shave so it was easy to DATY she has a nice body for older lady then finish with BB MISH $$.

AVeryGoodnight
04-22-21, 07:07
She can pass for gilf if you look close try her out on Sunday for the second time started off with sensual massage nothing special on the flip play with jr then ask her for it since she say the second time she let me. She has a nice shave so it was easy to DATY she has a nice body for older lady then finish with BB MISH $$.Was she actually japanese tho? Or was she Chinese Connection pretending?

WickedTuna
04-22-21, 15:07
She can pass for gilf if you look close try her out on Sunday for the second time started off with sensual massage nothing special on the flip play with jr then ask her for it since she say the second time she let me. She has a nice shave so it was easy to DATY she has a nice body for older lady then finish with BB MISH $$.Wow! She did BBFS? Did she allow Cip too?

Danny 714
04-22-21, 16:33
Guess Mai did leave, she isn't answering any calls / text. I would love to meet a Japanese lady a real Japanese one.

WickedTuna
04-22-21, 16:34
Guess Mai did leave, she isn't answering any calls / text. I would love to meet a Japanese lady a real Japanese one.She was supposed to be here till 4/20/21.

Zcorn
04-22-21, 18:49
Was she actually japanese tho? Or was she Chinese Connection pretending?Mai is Mie. She left a few days ago. I'd you do a search you'll see that she is very your mileage may vary. Nothing is guaranteed. I talked to some that got only legit treatment and others who got way more.

The poster that said she is Chinese did not actually see her. He said he talked to her on the phone only. If you see her in person you'll see that there is nothing Chinese about her.

MasterLord123
04-22-21, 19:13
Mai is Mie. She left a few days ago. I'd you do a search you'll see that she is very your mileage may vary. Nothing is guaranteed. I talked to some that got only legit treatment and others who got way more.

The poster that said she is Chinese did not actually see her. He said he talked to her on the phone only. If you see her in person you'll see that there is nothing Chinese about her.Does anyone know where I can get a real nuru massage, please dm me or reply to this.

DJ Quick
04-22-21, 20:05
Mai is Mie. She left a few days ago. I'd you do a search you'll see that she is very your mileage may vary. Nothing is guaranteed. I talked to some that got only legit treatment and others who got way more.

The poster that said she is Chinese did not actually see her. He said he talked to her on the phone only. If you see her in person you'll see that there is nothing Chinese about her.True that my bradah. Been with her 3 x when she was here. I guess I'm one of the lucky one to get BBFS from her.

Mongers Rus
04-27-21, 05:33
Good service wins. Peace of mind when visiting the experienced OLDER Therapists. No upsell, no short time, pleasant attitude, standard fee. Repeat when needed.

From my experience. Looks / attitude / service from the King st location.

Mimi 7 gets it done, YMMV.

Tomiko 8 pleasing.

Macy 9 very entertaining.

Also like to add From CC.

Sunny 9 always a winner for me.

Yanni 8 same room now it's Cindy still good.

Blue spa.

Sasha 8 rough and wild dirty verbal.

AGE is like good wine. Tastes better as it matures.

Of course there are many more, just my opinion. Enjoy.Mimi goes vacation next week until July.

Enona1
04-27-21, 12:37
Mimi goes vacation next week until July.Thanks for the info. I'll give her a call but not sure I can handle those friggin stairs yet.

Beanlover
04-27-21, 15:19

The poster that said she is Chinese did not actually see her. He said he talked to her on the phone only. If you see her in person you'll see that there is nothing Chinese about her.I saw Mie before she left. Saw her before when she was at 9th Ave so I guess she felt comfortable so I went for daty but it smelled! Tried FS but the smell got to me and my ding ding was sked for go insai so had to have her finish me with HJ!

Get that Bean!

WickedTuna
04-27-21, 17:00
I saw Mie before she left. Saw her before when she was at 9th Ave so I guess she felt comfortable so I went for daty but it smelled! Tried FS but the smell got to me and my ding ding was sked for go insai so had to have her finish me with HJ!

Get that Bean!You got FS from her before when she was at 9th avenue?

The Quiz
04-27-21, 22:25
I saw Mie before she left. Saw her before when she was at 9th Ave so I guess she felt comfortable so I went for daty but it smelled! Tried FS but the smell got to me and my ding ding was sked for go insai so had to have her finish me with HJ!

Get that Bean!At this rate we got at least 3 reported smelly girls, what's going on?

Rimmer808
04-29-21, 05:30
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-376-9605-pretty-nana-best-asian-bodyrub-real-pics-808-376-9605/6213816.html

Pretty decent massage, finish was excellent. BBBJCIM YMMV was 2nd visit for me. Not FS type for me, but will return.

Rim.

Xyz808
04-29-21, 10:56
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-376-9605-pretty-nana-best-asian-bodyrub-real-pics-808-376-9605/6213816.html

Pretty decent massage, finish was excellent. BBBJCIM YMMV was 2nd visit for me. Not FS type for me, but will return.

Rim.Your title says Kathy, but link is for downtown Nana.

Xyz808
04-29-21, 10:58
At this rate we got at least 3 reported smelly girls, what's going on?Seen her a couple of times during her visits, didn't notice any smells. Fwiw she said she'll be back early July.

S Hunter
04-30-21, 00:01

Rim.What was the damage?

Rimmer808
04-30-21, 05:12
Your title says Kathy, but link is for downtown Nana.My bad, this one BBBJCIM.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-773-1958-foot-amp-body-massage-beauty-kathy-see-me-soon-honolulu-808-773-1958/6212222.html

Rim.

ExitOnly
04-30-21, 05:32
My bad, this one BBBJCIM.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-773-1958-foot-amp-body-massage-beauty-kathy-see-me-soon-honolulu-808-773-1958/6212222.html

Rim.Fake pics l assume?

FCH300
04-30-21, 23:41
My bad, this one BBBJCIM.

Rim.This phone number is the same as that one used by the famed Kiki and Momo of Kay's Clover in Century Center in the days of Craigslist and Backpage (maybe 18 months before Covid). A search of the forum for Kiki or Kay's Clover will yield a lot of good information. Kiki and Momo weren't the youngest providers working in CC but both were willing to work to please the customer. World class BBBJ, prostate massage, great HJ, big tits & big nips to play with. Always a great time for me. I was excited to find that the phone number was back in use and hope to find out if Kiki is back at work soon!!

AVeryGoodnight
05-01-21, 06:24
Looks? Service? Attitude?

Thanks.

Rim.

DeeJohn808
05-01-21, 15:08
This phone number is the same as that one used by the famed Kiki and Momo of Kay's Clover in Century Center in the days of Craigslist and Backpage (maybe 18 months before Covid). A search of the forum for Kiki or Kay's Clover will yield a lot of good information. Kiki and Momo weren't the youngest providers working in CC but both were willing to work to please the customer. World class BBBJ, prostate massage, great HJ, big tits & big nips to play with. Always a great time for me. I was excited to find that the phone number was back in use and hope to find out if Kiki is back at work soon!!Sounds promising! Please keep us updated!

Drake678
05-01-21, 21:39
I looked through many pages on this forum but cannot find Mimi number. I posted about this in the Granny Thread. Anybody got Mimi or Tomiko's number?

Enona1
05-01-21, 23:17
I looked through many pages on this forum but cannot find Mimi number. I posted about this in the Granny Thread. Anybody got Mimi or Tomiko's number?Mimi's number is on the sign in the driveway. She left for vacation until July.

Xyz808
05-02-21, 12:52
I looked through many pages on this forum but cannot find Mimi number. I posted about this in the Granny Thread. Anybody got Mimi or Tomiko's number?Both don't have ads that I know of and we can't post numbers here directly. But if you drive by you can get there numbers off the sign. Tomiko got a Yelp page I think too.

White Lava
05-02-21, 17:03
I looked through many pages on this forum but cannot find Mimi number. I posted about this in the Granny Thread. Anybody got Mimi or Tomiko's number?For Mimi, just google Excel Massage!

Drake678
05-02-21, 17:23
Thank you.

Both don't have ads that I know of and we can't post numbers here directly. But if you drive by you can get there numbers off the sign. Tomiko got a Yelp page I think too.

Mimi's number is on the sign in the driveway. She left for vacation until July.

Kukui Street
05-02-21, 19:35
I looked through many pages on this forum but cannot find Mimi number. I posted about this in the Granny Thread. Anybody got Mimi or Tomiko's number?Google maps clearly shows her phone number on a sign on the building.

Wn5912
05-03-21, 02:17
Drove by the driveway today, both signs fot T and M clearly removed. If they both still in business why remove the signs unless to minimize the attention from LE or retired? Had and enjoyed them both in the past and hope they are doing well.

Both don't have ads that I know of and we can't post numbers here directly. But if you drive by you can get there numbers off the sign. Tomiko got a Yelp page I think too.

Prudential808
05-03-21, 04:41
Drove by the driveway today, both signs fot T and M clearly removed. If they both still in business why remove the signs unless to minimize the attention from LE or retired? Had and enjoyed them both in the past and hope they are doing well.Something happened this evening (Sunday) in downtown area?

Weird vibe around one of the hottest places.

Sunday so lazy hpd must put their butts in the office??

Prudential808
05-03-21, 17:06
Something happened this evening (Sunday) in downtown area?

Weird vibe around one of the hottest places.

Sunday so lazy hpd must put their butts in the office??Someone informed there were multiple robberies and violence.

No prostitution problem.

Be safe all.

Kukui Street
05-03-21, 17:35
I looked through many pages on this forum but cannot find Mimi number. I posted about this in the Granny Thread. Anybody got Mimi or Tomiko's number?Tomikos ad is still up in this old Google Maps. You can make it out even though it's a bit blurry.

https://www.google.com/maps/@21.2991261, -157.8421774,3 a,15 y,171.42 h,87.69 t / data=!3 m6!1 e1!3 m4!1 sqavopdfM7 oKUbM4 dS99 bUg!2 e0!7 i16384!8 i8192.

Ajarn
05-04-21, 01:23
Drove by the driveway today, both signs fot T and M clearly removed. If they both still in business why remove the signs unless to minimize the attention from LE or retired? Had and enjoyed them both in the past and hope they are doing well.Boss also had to take their sign down from the driveway and move it to the parking lot behind the building.

Stangman808
05-07-21, 04:55
Drove by the driveway today, both signs fot T and M clearly removed. If they both still in business why remove the signs unless to minimize the attention from LE or retired? Had and enjoyed them both in the past and hope they are doing well.I think there is now only a small sign on the wall at the begining of the driveway listing business names and room numbers.

Stangman808
05-07-21, 05:02
I looked through many pages on this forum but cannot find Mimi number. I posted about this in the Granny Thread. Anybody got Mimi or Tomiko's number?Tomiko's phone number is correct, but I don't know if Mimi (Excel Massage) phone number is correct as shown in the Yelp listing.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/tomikos-massage-therapy-honolulu-3?osq=tomikos+massage.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/excel-massage-honolulu

Rimmer808
05-07-21, 05:02
Looks? Service? Attitude?

Thanks.Wrong ad, this is correct.

CntrlAltDel
05-07-21, 15:09
Wrong ad, this is correct.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-773-1958-foot-amp-body-massage-beauty-kathy-see-me-soon-honolulu-808-773-1958/6212222.htmlThis is Kiki from Kay's Clover part of CC back at it again. Been around for ages and just recently resurfaced, was staying low from the Wuhan flu. Visited with her the other day to confirm, same number. Consistent service, body rub with HE or BBBJ available.

Big Gulp
05-08-21, 02:06
Boss also had to take their sign down from the driveway and move it to the parking lot behind the building.Where exactly is Boss? I know 2nd floor but what room number?

DeeJohn808
05-09-21, 19:24
So the pic with the big boobs is accurate?

What was the quality of the massage and HE, respectively? When I search for her name on the forum, its all old reviews. I'd like up to date intel.

This is Kiki from Kay's Clover part of CC back at it again. Been around for ages and just recently resurfaced, was staying low from the Wuhan flu. Visited with her the other day to confirm, same number. Consistent service, body rub with HE or BBBJ available.

S Hunter
05-11-21, 00:04
This is Kiki from Kay's Clover part of CC back at it again. Been around for ages and just recently resurfaced, was staying low from the Wuhan flu. Visited with her the other day to confirm, same number. Consistent service, body rub with HE or BBBJ available.Top picture looks nice. Bottom one not as much. So I'm guessing Kiki is the bottom lady? BBBJCIM?

AVeryGoodnight
05-11-21, 02:11
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-in-town/9818753.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massage-in-town/7317866523.html

Is this K?

Ichinut
05-11-21, 03:06
This is Kiki from Kay's Clover part of CC back at it again. Been around for ages and just recently resurfaced, was staying low from the Wuhan flu. Visited with her the other day to confirm, same number. Consistent service, body rub with HE or BBBJ available.Went to check her out first hand. Older Chinese woman, not very attractive to me, so I just kept my eyes close, haha! Massage was an oily Swedish, not my idea of massage, but it was actually pretty relaxing, cause I was tired from work, I didn't feel like socializing so it was pretty quiet. On the flip, she gave me a BBBJCIM, she gets an A+ for enthusiasm, I appreciated her good attitude, made it super enjoyable. Every time I was getting close, I pulled her mouth off, LOL and made her continue the massage. I did that like three times, she didn't complain, I think she like giving her mouth a rest. I finally came and pumped it all in her mouth. She spit it out after sucking me dry and first thing she said was You Cum Plenty! Haha! I always get that comment from women, someday I'm going to collect it just so I can measure that amount. Damage was bucksixty. I won't keep her in my rotation, but I'll repeat when nothing else is available and I want a good BBBJCIM! I wonder if she would agree to a quickie, no massage, just BBBJCIM for half the rate, just get in, but and leave. Hmmmm.

Lord Dickiest
05-11-21, 07:52
Can someone pm me BB's contact info? Thank you in advance.

KTown Killa
05-11-21, 12:04
Went to check her out first hand. Older Chinese woman, not very attractive to me, so I just kept my eyes close, haha! Massage was an oily Swedish, not my idea of massage, but it was actually pretty relaxing, cause I was tired from work, I didn't feel like socializing so it was pretty quiet. On the flip, she gave me a BBBJCIM, she gets an A+ for enthusiasm, I appreciated her good attitude, made it super enjoyable. Every time I was getting close, I pulled her mouth off, LOL and made her continue the massage. I did that like three times, she didn't complain, I think she like giving her mouth a rest. I finally came and pumped it all in her mouth. She spit it out after sucking me dry and first thing she said was You Cum Plenty! Haha! I always get that comment from women, someday I'm going to collect it just so I can measure that amount. Damage was bucksixty. I won't keep her in my rotation, but I'll repeat when nothing else is available and I want a good BBBJCIM! I wonder if she would agree to a quickie, no massage, just BBBJCIM for half the rate, just get in, but and leave. Hmmmm.What was the damage for BBBJCIM and where's the location? Thank you.

CntrlAltDel
05-11-21, 13:09
What was the damage for BBBJCIM and where's the location? Thank you.He mentioned in the post, 1. 6 total out the door. Location cc. Oh no, cameras run! Yeah she definitely not FS type.

Ichinut
05-11-21, 13:38
What was the damage for BBBJCIM and where's the location? Thank you.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-773-1958-foot-amp-body-massage-beauty-kathy-see-me-soon-honolulu-808-773-1958/6212222.html

In CC, standard fees 1. 6.

MrBaytr
05-13-21, 16:24

In CC, standard fees 1. 6.Does Kiki do FS? Daty? Nude? Bottom pic kinda looks like sharp / snow but with little bigger boobs.

CntrlAltDel
05-13-21, 19:32
Does Kiki do FS? Daty? Nude? Bottom pic kinda looks like sharp / snow but with little bigger boobs.If you see her you probably will not want FS. I know she did offer FS a long time ago but not sure about currently. Try check it out.

Brjetblack
05-13-21, 20:33
Anyone have a hard time contacting Angie at CC? Her number goes straight to voicemail recently. Kinda weird.

CntrlAltDel
05-13-21, 23:48
Anyone have a hard time contacting Angie at CC? Her number goes straight to voicemail recently. Kinda weird.Keep in mind that Angie is also a bit weird. Sometimes she will answer and sometimes she won't. Also even known for scheduling appointments and ghosting upon clients arrival. My first and last time with her was a bit strange. Showed up and knocked at set time, she cracks the door open ever so slightly. Says " oh, I don't know you. " As she looked me up and down. She was almost going to shut the door on me but I gave her some small talk and spin some game. After a minute or so made her feel comfortable and convinced her I wasn't uncle LEO, she invited me in. Overall, her service was decent to me, good BBBJ but too many hoops to jump through and sort of unreliable which is why I never went back. Keep in mind this was several years ago, pre-situation.

Redneck 1
05-15-21, 03:12
Where exactly is Boss? I know 2nd floor but what room number?The answer is found in post #2353 of 5-7-21 in the "Massage with HE" thread, in the sentence that begins "On another note".

MasqMete
05-15-21, 13:07
Does Kiki do FS? Daty? Nude? Bottom pic kinda looks like sharp / snow but with little bigger boobs.She used to do FS. I saw her right when she started posting again. She didn't do FS with me that time, I think she will, but maybe wanted to get back into the swing of things. She has put on weight and gotten a little frumpier since the pandemic. She is still a really nice lady. YMMV but I still think she's a good massage and HE provider.

MrBaytr
05-15-21, 22:08
She used to do FS. I saw her right when she started posting again. She didn't do FS with me that time, I think she will, but maybe wanted to get back into the swing of things. She has put on weight and gotten a little frumpier since the pandemic. She is still a really nice lady. YMMV but I still think she's a good massage and HE provider.Shoots! Thanks for the info. Might give her a call tonight.

Fleshlight
05-19-21, 05:11
Does Kiki do FS? Daty? Nude? Bottom pic kinda looks like sharp / snow but with little bigger boobs.She probably does, but not my type too. But massage is nice and BBBJCIM is top notch.

Flesh.

Big Gulp
05-20-21, 13:02
She probably does, but not my type too. But massage is nice and BBBJCIM is top notch.

Flesh.Does she swallow too or no?

CougarLvr
05-20-21, 14:47
Anyone have a hard time contacting Angie at CC? Her number goes straight to voicemail recently. Kinda weird.I don't see her on a regular basis, but I usually text her and she answers.

LastHurrah
05-20-21, 17:57
Does she swallow too or no?I'd like to know too. Definitely a must see of she does.

DJ Quick
05-20-21, 19:00
Where exactly is Boss? I know 2nd floor but what room number?#207. I tried Sam and she is good looking Thai. She doesn't short you on time. PM me if you want to get her phone number.

FCH300
05-22-21, 16:17
Does she swallow too or no?Search the forum but I'm sure that in my 3 visits with her she would not swallow. My memory tells me that all other reports in the forum indicated that she was BBBJCIM and spit for everyone. Search for Kiki.

Fleshlight
05-22-21, 17:59
Does she swallow too or no?Spits in kleenex tissue, LOL.

Fleshlight
05-22-21, 18:07
Found another very nice older provider. Think name is Grace. Indie works out of cc like Angie. Not a problem for me, I check out Indie girls in cc anyway. She very pretty and body is super hot. Slim, long legs, tits to die for, and very nice face. Nice milky, young looking skin.

Very good service IMHO. For sure will repeat.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-4-girls-juicy-gfe-fk-wet-pussy/6085146.html

Flesh.

CheapCharlie
05-23-21, 02:10
Found another very nice older provider. Think name is Grace. Indie works out of cc like Angie. Not a problem for me, I check out Indie girls in cc anyway. She very pretty and body is super hot. Slim, long legs, tits to die for, and very nice face. Nice milky, young looking skin.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-4-girls-juicy-gfe-fk-wet-pussy/6085146.html

Flesh.This definitely doesn't belong on this section. Fake or not, no way are they over 40!

Myster
05-24-21, 13:57
First time visit to Tomoko as I could not book with Mimi. Apparently, Mimi is in Korea with her daughter for a month. Will try and text her in a couple weeks.

Fall back was Tomoko and probably not revisit. Crappy passage, no HE, rough hands for my taste. I think even if I got a HE, hands were too rough to enjoy. Damage was. 6 plus. 2.

Haven't been around for a while so this was expensive day. Went to Blue Star after.

Enona1
05-24-21, 23:25
First time visit to Tomoko as I could not book with Mimi. Apparently, Mimi is in Korea with her daughter for a month. Will try and text her in a couple weeks.

Fall back was Tomoko and probably not revisit. Crappy passage, no HE, rough hands for my taste. I think even if I got a HE, hands were too rough to enjoy. Damage was. 6 plus. 2.

Haven't been around for a while so this was expensive day. Went to Blue Star after.Mimi coming back July 1.

S Hunter
05-26-21, 16:09

Flesh.Check out the ad. Make sure you don't get her sister, Joe.

BoyWithLuv
05-26-21, 22:45
Check out the ad. Make sure you don't get her sister, Joe.Appreciate the warning but what about Joe should we avoid her? Really old? Ugly? Horrible service? Bad attitude? Major up sell?

Hanakusu
05-27-21, 01:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CougarLvr
05-27-21, 13:55
Check out the ad. Make sure you don't get her sister, Joe.Seems like this ad pops up a lot. Sometimes with multi girls and another time a girl saying she indie, but no mention of the name.

Bottom Out
05-31-21, 10:11
Seems like this ad pops up a lot. Sometimes with multi girls and another time a girl saying she indie, but no mention of the name.They do give the name / names in the ad.

S Hunter
05-31-21, 21:10
Appreciate the warning but what about Joe should we avoid her? Really old? Ugly? Horrible service? Bad attitude? Major up sell?Being sarcastic. Joe was listed in the ad. Guy's name.

Big Gulp
06-01-21, 19:40
#207. I tried Sam and she is good looking Thai. She doesn't short you on time. PM me if you want to get her phone number.I'm interested, PM sent.

T6650
06-02-21, 22:11
#207. I tried Sam and she is good looking Thai. She doesn't short you on time. PM me if you want to get her phone number.Don't need her phone number but I am wondering. Is Boss full service or just rub and tug?

Kanaks
06-03-21, 01:20
Spits in kleenex tissue, LOL.No such luck with FS. As pointed out earlier though, she's not much of a looker so I didn't mind. BBBJCIM while FIV. Standard rates $. 60. Massage was meh with heavy oil. In and out under an hour. Probably will not repeat.

KTown Killa
06-04-21, 22:16
#207. I tried Sam and she is good looking Thai. She doesn't short you on time. PM me if you want to get her phone number.Can I get sams number & also if you have Boss number I'd like that too please ty.

Blue Monk
06-05-21, 16:34
BB is Amazing! I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the "Breast Lover's Thread"! She has the nicest big boobs in town! She is little, a bit on the chubby side, but not at all fat or flabby! Small but firm ass and cute face! She has never shorted in time and always makes sure I leave happy! Don't ask me for her number- her ad is on MojoVillage- I think I also saw it's posted on the Breast Lover's Thread! I will repeat!

ReefDiver
06-10-21, 18:36
Lic massage which is pretty good. In cc but walk up second floor, easy access. Massage was pretty good, lot's of play during massage. Nice tits, whip them out during session, no FS, but nice sensual HJ finish. Will come back as session was good. IMHO.

Reef.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/maya-massage-808-308-8496-sesual-bodyrub-808-308-8496-spades-spades-spades-spades/6189550.html

Drake678
06-10-21, 21:30
She used to do FS. I saw her right when she started posting again. She didn't do FS with me that time, I think she will, but maybe wanted to get back into the swing of things. She has put on weight and gotten a little frumpier since the pandemic. She is still a really nice lady. YMMV but I still think she's a good massage and HE provider.When you first met her did she tell you her name was Ruby?

MasqMete
06-10-21, 22:21
When you first met her did she tell you her name was Ruby?I've only ever known her as Kiki. She did work with another lady a few years back called Momo I think.

Drake678
06-12-21, 00:46
I've only ever known her as Kiki. She did work with another lady a few years back called Momo I think.The second picture from the link looks like Ruby. I saw her one time in CC on the 8 floor but forgot the room number. And the other mongers described her as I remember Ruby / Kiki.

Eric Shin
06-12-21, 01:32
Lic massage which is pretty good. In cc but walk up second floor, easy access. Massage was pretty good, lot's of play during massage. Nice tits, whip them out during session, no FS, but nice sensual HJ finish. Will come back as session was good. IMHO.

Reef.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/maya-massage-808-308-8496-sesual-bodyrub-808-308-8496-spades-spades-spades-spades/6189550.htmlAgain, my experience was totally different. This person is a total upseller. Stay far away!

Shy Boto
06-15-21, 08:50
Gina at PCR has the tightest nani for anyone old or young out there. Probably wrong thread for this but, . Shallow and barely could squeeze JR in there. She couldn't ride bc made leg muscles flex and too much pressure on her walls. I was thinking, wow lady you get one crazy tight thing for working girl, and doing this for years. Low gravel voice and old lady but ho because one tight lay.How she look is she really old or she look not good looking any body else try her? Been looking for someone tight I would try if she old but look decent. Your report about the other was good tight thanks for the reports would like to know more about this one.

Mr Crowley
06-15-21, 10:56
How she look is she really old or she look not good looking any body else try her? Been looking for someone tight I would try if she old but look decent. Your report about the other was good tight thanks for the reports would like to know more about this one.Gina is not at PCR anymore, she quit. She somewhere in town now. Don't know which one but maybe someone knows.

Zcorn
06-15-21, 12:30
Does Kiki do FS? Daty? Nude? Bottom pic kinda looks like sharp / snow but with little bigger boobs.Off the bat and for science I asked her if she did FS and she said no. Thats fine because I don't find her attractive in that way. Halfway through BBBJ she changed her mind and offered. $$ FS but I declined. BBBJ was great. She whipped out the twins but wouldn't go nude which again I'm fine with. In and out in 30 minutes including shower. All previous reports are spot on, frumpy Chinese gilf, nice lady.

I'm thinking FS might depend on attraction to monger or attraction to jr or time of appt (not back to back booked). Like I said she's just not my type but the BBBJ action was great if you close your eyes.

Rimmer808
06-16-21, 20:23
Off the bat and for science I asked her if she did FS and she said no. Thats fine because I don't find her attractive in that way. Halfway through BBBJ she changed her mind and offered. $$ FS but I declined. BBBJ was great. She whipped out the twins but wouldn't go nude which again I'm fine with. In and out in 30 minutes including shower. All previous reports are spot on, frumpy Chinese gilf, nice lady.

I'm thinking FS might depend on attraction to monger or attraction to jr or time of appt (not back to back booked). Like I said she's just not my type but the BBBJ action was great if you close your eyes.I concur that her BBBJCIM is top notch! And for real not FS type. But tits are huge, and BBBJ to die for.

Rim.

Rimmer808
06-16-21, 20:27
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/maya-massage-808-308-8496-sesual-bodyrub-808-308-8496-spades-spades-spades-spades/6189550.html

She not bad IMHO. Nothing BB, but massage is decent with nice HJ finish. Roam all you want with tits exposed, which is pretty nice. CFS available but border line for my taste. But overall experience pretty nice.

Rim.

AVeryGoodnight
06-17-21, 01:32

She not bad IMHO. Nothing BB, but massage is decent with nice HJ finish. Roam all you want with tits exposed, which is pretty nice. CFS available but border line for my taste. But overall experience pretty nice.

Rim.How did she look? What she be worth trying FS?

Fujii08
06-17-21, 14:43
Off the bat and for science I asked her if she did FS and she said no. Thats fine because I don't find her attractive in that way. Halfway through BBBJ she changed her mind and offered. $$ FS but I declined. BBBJ was great. She whipped out the twins but wouldn't go nude which again I'm fine with. In and out in 30 minutes including shower. All previous reports are spot on, frumpy Chinese gilf, nice lady.

I'm thinking FS might depend on attraction to monger or attraction to jr or time of appt (not back to back booked). Like I said she's just not my type but the BBBJ action was great if you close your eyes.Your so funny Zcorn.

Thanks for Let us know.

Wn5912
06-17-21, 23:47
A few weeks ago my ATF regular was not available so I texted a few potential backups including Angie who I vowed never again after she ghosted me that one time before. Well she was the one that replied along with Jenni so made appointment with Angie. Taking a chance thinking she might waste my time again. Anyway got there early at CC and while waiting in my car she text me saying "you coming"? I head right up and she answers door naked wiping down her body after shower. Undress and go right at it with BBBJ, CG, RACG, Mish then HJ with her ass and pussy in my face. Smelt like a woman, got turned on, shot my load, shower and was out in 40 min. Started off good but could tell she was all business and I felt a bit rushed. Still decent but she is aging with face changing to definite gilf like how the infamous Angela had looked before she became inactive. She made some grunting noise while fucking but still not quite what I would call "into it". If she was a little more PSE she would be a lot more a repeat for me. Bottom line I should have went with Jenni. LOL.

Flyforfun
06-18-21, 18:35
Are there any mature asians that provide BBFS and / or have huge tits?

Big Gulp
06-19-21, 01:19
Are there any mature asians that provide BBFS and / or have huge tits?Go check out the ladies at Asia Spa, all are BBFS.

Rimmer808
06-19-21, 05:38
How did she look? What she be worth trying FS?If she did BBFS, I wouold consider.

Rim.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/maya-massage-808-308-8496-sesual-bodyrub-808-308-8496-spades-spades-spades-spades/6189550.html

Blake123
06-19-21, 07:27
Are there any mature asians that provide BBFS and / or have huge tits?Just for starters, have you tried Asia Spa? Pearl City Relaxation? Mature Asians are there, but I can't confirm huge tits for you. As an aside, I think you'd just love Hanabi if only she was still around. Maybe she is. Who knows?

MegaRat
06-19-21, 07:40
Are there any mature asians that provide BBFS and / or have huge tits?Get your ass to Tonbo and ask for Suji, or Blue Star and get Sasha, or Osaka and get either Connie or Lei. Those are the BBFS mature queens you want.

LastHurrah
06-19-21, 23:14
Get your ass to Tonbo and ask for Suji, or Blue Star and get Sasha, or Osaka and get either Connie or Lei. Those are the BBFS mature queens you want.Just FYI Sasha on vacation from BS.

MegaRat
06-20-21, 06:12
Just FYI Sasha on vacation from BS.Temporary I hope. I'd be damned if she don't return. I bang her covered, but I bang her because she's MSOG.

Oh and Fly, I forgot to mention, Suji and Sasha are the only two BBFS MSOG ones I can think of.

T6650
06-20-21, 14:55
As an aside, I think you'd just love Hanabi if only she was still around. Maybe she is. Who knows?Either that is a wierd camera angle or that is photoshopped. The boobs look about right but the waist is way to small for Hanabi.

BoyWithLuv
06-20-21, 21:46
Get your ass to Tonbo and ask for Suji, or Blue Star and get Sasha, or Osaka and get either Connie or Lei. Those are the BBFS mature queens you want.He missed out on the best one who just recently took a vacation, Yuna. Former Blue Star BBFS favorite Nana is now a BBFS all star at Angel Relaxation.

Opelu
06-21-21, 14:16
Are there any mature asians that provide BBFS and / or have huge tits?Yeah what happened to all the BBFS girls?

The Quiz
06-21-21, 14:21
Yeah what happened to all the BBFS girls?What do you mean? There's still a lot of BBFS girls around, older ladies and not young one's but their are still quite a bit around.

All the girls (Yoko, Apple, Lisa, and Michelle) at Asia Spa are BBFS.

Most of the girls at Pearl City Relaxation are BBFS.

Connie and Leii at Osaka are BBFS.

Suji at Tonbo is BBFS.

Nana at Angel Relaxation is BBFS.

Depends on the girl and with extra tip you might get BBFS from some of the girls at Sunflower (these would be the youngest BBFS at any of the AMP's).

The Quiz
06-21-21, 14:23
Yeah what happened to all the BBFS girls?I forgot to add some independent BBFS girls like Angie and Kayla (not sure if she's still active).

Zomgb
06-22-21, 01:21
What do you mean? There's still a lot of BBFS girls around, older ladies and not young one's but their are still quite a bit around.

Suji at Tonbo is BBFS.

Depends on the girl and with extra tip you might get BBFS from some of the girls at Sunflower (these would be the youngest BBFS at any of the AMP's).Last day of vacation and had some time to kill today. Went to Angel Relaxation. Couldn't find some of those others on google maps. No worries though because Nana was smoking fucking hot. You guys could get spoiled here if you have a lot like her. I'm from SW Florida I post mostly on the fort Myers board. There we get older 40+ ladies in the AMPs that want $$. 2 for FS. I worked my ass off to find one that does it for. 7 for massage plus a $ for the FS upgrade. That was one thing different about here. Nana wanted it all up front. All good, she was worth it. Her skin was so smooth, the bolt ons are top quality and she's beautiful. I could go the poorhouse here.

Thanks for the tip. Contact me if you're ever in our neck of the woods.

Opelu
06-22-21, 11:57
What do you mean? There's still a lot of BBFS girls around, older ladies and not young one's but their are still quite a bit around.

Suji at Tonbo is BBFS.

Depends on the girl and with extra tip you might get BBFS from some of the girls at Sunflower (these would be the youngest BBFS at any of the AMP's).Per is a hole imo. I'm talking spots like kison and chm. I've been to blue star and was all bb but not much lookers there to me.

Fujii08
06-23-21, 14:55
Per is a hole imo. I'm talking spots like kison and chm. I've been to blue star and was all bb but not much lookers there to me.So many bb now. I guess does girl do everybody.

I'm worry now. Hope they are check up doctor at least once a month.

Fuji.

Bottom Out
06-23-21, 18:28
So many bb now. I guess does girl do everybody.

I'm worry now. Hope they are check up doctor at least once a month.

Fuji.Don't forget our girl Jayy does BBFS for some of us too.

Carl1985
06-24-21, 22:02
I would hope they do get tested monthly. It's risky, especially if the MT travels to high risk States.

Don't forget our girl Jayy does BBFS for some of us too.

Prudential808
06-24-21, 22:14
I would hope they do get tested monthly. It's risky, especially if the MT travels to high risk States.I wonder some of them really have legally valid I'd for lab. Emergency room will do for patient regardless of immigration status, insurance but will not do std test.

The Quiz
06-26-21, 22:30
I wonder some of them really have legally valid I'd for lab. Emergency room will do for patient regardless of immigration status, insurance but will not do std test.Guy at the Life Foundation told me that they are willing to see / help AMP girls for checkups if they want to get tested.

Me Cook
06-27-21, 00:27
I would hope they do get tested monthly. It's risky, especially if the MT travels to high risk States.I know that Yuna used to get tested and checked on a regular basis. I guess it is just another business expense. I wonder if it is tax deductible for the working girls. She also joked about it and I should pay some of the costs because indirectly I was being tested too.

Fujii08
06-27-21, 00:53
I wonder some of them really have legally valid I'd for lab. Emergency room will do for patient regardless of immigration status, insurance but will not do std test.I don't won't to put in my important chinchin public toilet for now.

I don't like cover but I'm ok. Better than get any kind off disease.

One times I kiss down there my Tongue feels something not like normal I thought she is wet for my technique.

No no no. You know what before her customer juice in my mouth. WTF.

Fujii08
06-27-21, 01:09
I wonder some of them really have legally valid I'd for lab. Emergency room will do for patient regardless of immigration status, insurance but will not do std test.I when to massage place they don't even ask me about cover. I tell her need cover she look me funny kind face.

Yes!! I don't won't to put in the public toilet my important chin-chin.

I'm ok better than get any kind off disease.

But this is for me. I'm not push abut my mine. Enjoy the H.

Fuji.

DrMajikLuv69
06-27-21, 09:43
I forgot to add some independent BBFS girls like Angie and Kayla (not sure if she's still active). Since the raids of 2018/2019 and covid 2020 spooked some of the AMP girls into hiding and going independent for their favorite adonis boyfriends; you can add a few more to these lists in this thread! Some of the former AMP all stars are still active for special clientele only. If you know, then you know. Happy happiness trails will rejuvenate you!

The Quiz
06-27-21, 12:44
Since the raids of 2018/2019 and covid 2020 spooked some of the AMP girls into hiding and going independent for their favorite adonis boyfriends; you can add a few more to these lists in this thread! Some of the former AMP all stars are still active for special clientele only. If you know, then you know. Happy happiness trails will rejuvenate you!As long as they are BBFS (remember the original poster was asking about BBFS providers) then feel free to add to the list.

DrMajikLuv69
06-30-21, 16:02
As long as they are BBFS (remember the original poster was asking about BBFS providers) then feel free to add to the list.Yes sir! There is one now that was only reported CFS for all mongers but now is only providing BBFS for me. Only thing is she is NOT over 40, or look over 40. Let's say she looks late 20's or early 30's. She was a very popular all star! Her Height is 5'4" and weight approximately 105 long black hair and large hard MM C / D cups. Tone flat abs. According to her she doesn't provide BBFS for everyone; I don't know if it's true or not, but once I made her cum multiple times with DATY she couldn't resist me and started FMBA PSE. She claims she always gets a workout with me and she is literally glistening in perspiration. I've been seeing her for a months now. BTW her BBBJ is top notch way better than the toothy BJ my GF gives. Anyway this report should be in another thread like "Hidden Gems" because she is not over 40!

Bottom Out
06-30-21, 16:31
Yes sir! There is one now that was only reported CFS for all mongers but now is only providing BBFS for me. Only thing is she is NOT over 40, or look over 40. Let's say she looks late 20's or early 30's. She was a very popular all star! Her Height is 5'4" and weight approximately 105 long black hair and large hard MM C / D cups. Tone flat abs. According to her she doesn't provide BBFS for everyone; I don't know if it's true or not, but once I made her cum multiple times with DATY she couldn't resist me and started FMBA PSE. She claims she always gets a workout with me and she is literally glistening in perspiration. I've been seeing her for a months now. BTW her BBBJ is top notch way better than the toothy BJ my GF gives. Anyway this report should be in another thread like "Hidden Gems" because she is not over 40!Unless that provider is your girlfriend or not seeing other mongers then 100% guarantee you are not the guy she's giving BBFS to. She might not be giving BBFS to everyone but she is giving BBFS to other guys for sure. I could be one of them for all you know. I know I get BBFS from a reported CFS girl so I know our position with these "CFS" girls.

SureYourRight
07-01-21, 01:03
Unless that provider is your girlfriend or not seeing other mongers then 100% guarantee you are not the guy she's giving BBFS to. She might not be giving BBFS to everyone but she is giving BBFS to other guys for sure. I could be one of them for all you know. I know I get BBFS from a reported CFS girl so I know our position with these "CFS" girls.Everyone is giving BBFS to someone. Can also assume she isn't giving BBFS because of your sexual prowess, its more than likely she's making sure your dollars stay with her instead of other girls. They usually love the line "I don't usually do this", or "I've never done that before with customer" etc. Its most likely an act to make you feel special / unique. You can enjoy the attention but if these women were poor actors they wouldn't remain in the business for so long or have you coming back for more.

Prudential808
07-01-21, 07:34
Since the raids of 2018/2019 and covid 2020 spooked some of the AMP girls into hiding and going independent for their favorite adonis boyfriends; you can add a few more to these lists in this thread! Some of the former AMP all stars are still active for special clientele only. If you know, then you know. Happy happiness trails will rejuvenate you!Still many of former AMP girls keep address in hawaii and don't want to move to another state. Some just love (also hate like all relationship) hawaii. Some love asian-friendly culture here. Some love weather.

Anyway many of them still keep business with limited reliable guys.

Though info about them is reported, it will be useless to most. Cause they now can select which one they will meet and cancel, which one they will keep or block. Like semi-junko style. Some girls did not like AMP style before when they don't need too much money, and wanted more free time and less tiresome. Perfect for them and now they are learning how to shift old style to new way. Good for some like you drmajic, not good for some.

Enjoy your girls.

AmpAddict808
07-01-21, 19:22
Yes sir! There is one now that was only reported CFS for all mongers but now is only providing BBFS for me. Only thing is she is NOT over 40, or look over 40. Let's say she looks late 20's or early 30's. She was a very popular all star! Her Height is 5'4" and weight approximately 105 long black hair and large hard MM C / D cups. Tone flat abs. According to her she doesn't provide BBFS for everyone; I don't know if it's true or not, but once I made her cum multiple times with DATY she couldn't resist me and started FMBA PSE. She claims she always gets a workout with me and she is literally glistening in perspiration. I've been seeing her for a months now. BTW her BBBJ is top notch way better than the toothy BJ my GF gives. Anyway this report should be in another thread like "Hidden Gems" because she is not over 40!

Unless that provider is your girlfriend or not seeing other mongers then 100% guarantee you are not the guy she's giving BBFS to. She might not be giving BBFS to everyone but she is giving BBFS to other guys for sure. I could be one of them for all you know. I know I get BBFS from a reported CFS girl so I know our position with these "CFS" girls.

Everyone is giving BBFS to someone. Can also assume she isn't giving BBFS because of your sexual prowess, its more than likely she's making sure your dollars stay with her instead of other girls. They usually love the line "I don't usually do this", or "I've never done that before with customer" etc. Its most likely an act to make you feel special / unique. You can enjoy the attention but if these women were poor actors they wouldn't remain in the business for so long or have you coming back for more.Yep, it's all about the money. Retaining customers and making them feel special keeps them coming back. It's worked on me before until I found out I wasn't the only one. I think most any AMP girl that seldom does BBFS will have a price point if someone is willing to offer it. Think an AMP girl that has done BBFS would turn down 500 or a 1000?

DrMajikLuv69
07-01-21, 20:07
Yep, it's all about the money. Retaining customers and making them feel special keeps them coming back. It's worked on me before until I found out I wasn't the only one. I think most any AMP girl that seldom does BBFS will have a price point if someone is willing to offer it. Think an AMP girl that has done BBFS would turn down 500 or a 1000?The girl that I'm with did NOT mention one word about wanting extra money. In fact when we met there was no discussion of money at all, and she was okay with 200 but I through in an extra 20 but what really made HER happy was that she needed the release! As I typed in the other report; Once she received the DATY from me, and came multiple times she wanted moby! I thought she would provide the rain coat but she did not appear to mind when I did P2 P with her. In fact she smiled and grabbed moby and began to use me as her human dildo, rubbing her clit with my dick until she came again. Then from P2 P we slowly transitioned to FS. It was way over the hour by the time we were finished during out first session and each subsequent session after has been way over an hour! She even feeds me and gives me drinks when we are done!! As I say it is always YMMV depending on your character, charisma and rapport you establish with the girls.

Me Cook
07-01-21, 22:50
The girl that I'm with did NOT mention one word about wanting extra money. In fact when we met there was no discussion of money at all, and she was okay with 200 but I through in an extra 20 but what really made HER happy was that she needed the release! As I typed in the other report; Once she received the DATY from me, and came multiple times she wanted moby! I thought she would provide the rain coat but she did not appear to mind when I did P2 P with her. In fact she smiled and grabbed moby and began to use me as her human dildo, rubbing her clit with my dick until she came again. Then from P2 P we slowly transitioned to FS. It was way over the hour by the time we were finished during out first session and each subsequent session after has been way over an hour! She even feeds me and gives me drinks when we are done!! As I say it is always YMMV depending on your character, charisma and rapport you establish with the girls.Hi dr magic. Your report seems a bit off from my past experiences. I have not seen that kind of response with the women providers over 40, but I have seen it many times with the girls under 40. I am wondering what part of town did you find this unicorn? Or are you referring to your Chinese girlfriend that was doing massages?

DrMajikLuv69
07-02-21, 07:18
[Deleted by Admin]

Then post there.

A2

SureYourRight
07-02-21, 12:22
The girl that I'm with did NOT mention one word about wanting extra money. In fact when we met there was no discussion of money at all, and she was okay with 200 but I through in an extra 20 but what really made HER happy was that she needed the release! As I typed in the other report; Once she received the DATY from me, and came multiple times she wanted moby! I thought she would provide the rain coat but she did not appear to mind when I did P2 P with her. In fact she smiled and grabbed moby and began to use me as her human dildo, rubbing her clit with my dick until she came again. Then from P2 P we slowly transitioned to FS. It was way over the hour by the time we were finished during out first session and each subsequent session after has been way over an hour! She even feeds me and gives me drinks when we are done!! As I say it is always YMMV depending on your character, charisma and rapport you establish with the girls.There are boards online now where escorts can write reviews about customers. I've been reading a couple for a few months and its really opened my eyes to how the majority of these women view the men. I already knew that these women get propositioned a lot but every customer is now trying to cater to the woman and actually make sure she gets off when in reality a lot of them say they are unable to orgasm with customers because the attraction / comfort / trust level is not there. The guy might be attractive enough to get her aroused but because she doesn't know / trust who you really are the experience is not genuine. With regard to girls seeming to mind or not mind things, and this is on the other board as bread and butter. Her job is to pretend to like everything you do. If you do go too far or do something she doesn't like they have tips posted to keep the fantasy going without alienating the customer or giving away your real feelings. I really understand that it's easier to just believe you and the woman are having a real connection but the majority of the time a lot of girls are just trying to outdo the competition and keep steady income. As long as money is involved period I would just assume she's running a game. If a guy sees a girl once a month he could be considered a regular to a girl, if you and this woman have been seeing each other more than that she's most likely willing to bend some rules in order for you to show up more. I'm just saying take it with a grain of salt.

Super Guy
07-02-21, 15:36
Where can someone find these boards? I'd be interested in reading what the provider writes about.

Sup.

There are boards online now where escorts can write reviews about customers. I've been reading a couple for a few months and its really opened my eyes to how the majority of these women view the men. I already knew that these women get propositioned a lot but every customer is now trying to cater to the woman and actually make sure she gets off when in reality a lot of them say they are unable to orgasm with customers because the attraction / comfort / trust level is not there. The guy might be attractive enough to get her aroused but because she doesn't know / trust who you really are the experience is not genuine. With regard to girls seeming to mind or not mind things, and this is on the other board as bread and butter. Her job is to pretend to like everything you do. If you do go too far or do something she doesn't like they have tips posted to keep the fantasy going without alienating the customer or giving away your real feelings. I really understand that it's easier to just believe you and the woman are having a real connection but the majority of the time a lot of girls are just trying to outdo the competition and keep steady income. As long as money is involved period I would just assume she's running a game. If a guy sees a girl once a month he could be considered a regular to a girl, if you and this woman have been seeing each other more than that she's most likely willing to bend some rules in order for you to show up more. I'm just saying take it with a grain of salt.

The Quiz
07-02-21, 15:52
There are boards online now where escorts can write reviews about customers. I've been reading a couple for a few months and its really opened my eyes to how the majority of these women view the men. I already knew that these women get propositioned a lot but every customer is now trying to cater to the woman and actually make sure she gets off when in reality a lot of them say they are unable to orgasm with customers because the attraction / comfort / trust level is not there. The guy might be attractive enough to get her aroused but because she doesn't know / trust who you really are the experience is not genuine. With regard to girls seeming to mind or not mind things, and this is on the other board as bread and butter. Her job is to pretend to like everything you do. If you do go too far or do something she doesn't like they have tips posted to keep the fantasy going without alienating the customer or giving away your real feelings. I really understand that it's easier to just believe you and the woman are having a real connection but the majority of the time a lot of girls are just trying to outdo the competition and keep steady income. As long as money is involved period I would just assume she's running a game. If a guy sees a girl once a month he could be considered a regular to a girl, if you and this woman have been seeing each other more than that she's most likely willing to bend some rules in order for you to show up more. I'm just saying take it with a grain of salt.Here's another way too know, if she has sex with you without money being exchanged or if she buys you stuff instead of you buying her stuff, then you'll know she's into you. Other than that, you are just a really good customer, maybe even top customer for her but a customer nontheless.

SpoodrikBrad1
07-02-21, 19:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

People like you are why we can't have nice things. He posts and informative thought provoking post and you have to be a dick.

I'm getting tired if you SuferDude.

A2

LargeRocket69
07-04-21, 23:10
Where can someone find these boards? I'd be interested in reading what the provider writes about.

Sup.I like see what the girls are saying about us.

Xyz808
07-06-21, 13:07
For those of you mie fans, she'll be back next Friday. But who knows if her plans will change, she's a bit flaky.

Prudential808
07-06-21, 17:15
I like see what the girls are saying about us.Not customer review site, but this site is used for providers' screening too I guess.

Lucky my phone number not searched in this link.

http://badboyreport.kr/category/escortbadboys/?ckattempt=1

The Quiz
07-06-21, 18:46
For those of you mie fans, she'll be back next Friday. But who knows if her plans will change, she's a bit flaky.Thanks for the update. I guess we'll know for sure when we start to see her posting ads on Craigslist again.

Carl1985
07-06-21, 22:25
Send me a private message and I will let you know what App they use to look up numbers and add info.

Not customer review site, but this site is used for providers' screening too I guess.

Lucky my phone number not searched in this link.

http://badboyreport.kr/category/escortbadboys/?ckattempt=1

Moku808
07-08-21, 01:10
BeBe is back from vacation, time to mow the lawn and milk the cows.

Island Guy808
07-08-21, 05:09
BeBe is back from vacation, time to mow the lawn and milk the cows.Bebe who and where?

IG.

Moku808
07-08-21, 07:35
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bb-amazing-spa_299489

Bebe who and where?

IG.

Zero4
07-08-21, 08:29
BeBe is back from vacation, time to mow the lawn and milk the cows.Do she offer FS?

Johnny14
07-08-21, 13:54
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bb-amazing-spa_299489So how's the action with this one? Seems like she's packing a good set of ripe water mellows ready for the spring harvesting. What's the damage, regular rates and not the rip off Thai BS ala cart pricing instead of a flat 200 FS?

Xyz808
07-08-21, 16:03
Do she offer FS?BB has a full menu, not sure if it's available to first timers though. She's short, stacked and a little chubby.

Zero4
07-08-21, 18:54
BB has a full menu, not sure if it's available to first timers though. She's short, stacked and a little chubby.Ty so much just curious does she have a pretty face I know every1 standard are different.

Fujii08
07-09-21, 15:54
So how's the action with this one? Seems like she's packing a good set of ripe water mellows ready for the spring harvesting. What's the damage, regular rates and not the rip off Thai BS ala cart pricing instead of a flat 200 FS?What nationality?

Abut how older her?

Mahalo.

Fuji.

Zcorn
07-09-21, 18:44
Ty so much just curious does she have a pretty face I know every1 standard are different.I didn't find her face attractive but she wasn't ugly either. Great attitude!

Zcorn
07-09-21, 18:44
What nationality?

Abut how older her?

Mahalo.

Fuji.Vietnamese. I'm not a good gauge on age but I'd say late 40 - early 50.

White Lava
07-10-21, 23:40
Ty so much just curious does she have a pretty face I know every1 standard are different.She's cute!

Captain Nemo
07-12-21, 14:48
Just a reminder to prevent further confusion, the provider at BB's Amazing Spa is Macy or Macie. Her name is not BB.

Enona1
07-12-21, 18:35
BB has a full menu, not sure if it's available to first timers though. She's short, stacked and a little chubby.What does a "full menu" mean? BB could also mean bareback.

MasqMete
07-12-21, 20:27
What does a "full menu" mean? BB could also mean bareback.I think her real name is Macy, but most people on here just call her BB because that's the name of the place, BB Amazing Spa.

I don't know if she does BBFS, but she does do CFS. I've seen her a few times. She's really nice.

S Hunter
07-12-21, 21:17
I think her real name is Macy, but most people on here just call her BB because that's the name of the place, BB Amazing Spa.

I don't know if she does BBFS, but she does do CFS. I've seen her a few times. She's really nice.CBJ & BBFS for me.

Zero4
07-12-21, 22:19
I think her real name is Macy, but most people on here just call her BB because that's the name of the place, BB Amazing Spa.

I don't know if she does BBFS, but she does do CFS. I've seen her a few times. She's really nice.Standard rates $$?

LargeRocket69
07-13-21, 08:24
Standard rates $$?200 and CFS if she don't know you.

Zero4
07-13-21, 10:59
200 and CFS if she don't know you.Ty so much sir.

S Hunter
07-13-21, 15:02
Standard rates $$?Yup. Good service. No shorting of time. But chatty.

Enona1
07-13-21, 18:31
Mimi supposed to be back on 7/1. Not here yet. Voicemail is full. I could use a massage.

WickedTuna
07-13-21, 19:12
Mimi supposed to be back on 7/1. Not here yet. Voicemail is full. I could use a massage.Mimi from Excel? She just might be extra horny coming back from vacation. I might just need to get in line.

LargeRocket69
07-15-21, 16:18
How's the Energizer bunny Lisa doing? Anyone been keeping her company recently?

CheapCharlie
07-15-21, 17:27
Hurt my back this past Monday. Was originally going visit a popular provider. But since this happened, was thinking of going to BB spa. Heard she gives a good massage, figured kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Get good massage for back and boto too. Or would it be best to see legit Mt or chiropractor?

Xyz808
07-15-21, 20:03
Hurt my back this past Monday. Was originally going visit a popular provider. But since this happened, was thinking of going to BB spa. Heard she gives a good massage, figured kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Get good massage for back and boto too. Or would it be best to see legit Mt or chiropractor?If it's a slight tweak go get a rub and tug. If it hurts so bad you can barely stand, I'd say go see a professional. BB does a pretty good therapeutic massage, but definitely not deep tissue level.

CheapCharlie
07-15-21, 20:26
If it's a slight tweak go get a rub and tug. If it hurts so bad you can barely stand, I'd say go see a professional. BB does a pretty good therapeutic massage, but definitely not deep tissue level.Thanks for replying and advice.

Stangman808
07-15-21, 20:40
Mimi supposed to be back on 7/1. Not here yet. Voicemail is full. I could use a massage.Sign posted by the door to EXCEL, "Returning July 27th".

TigBitLvr
07-16-21, 00:07
Hurt my back this past Monday. Was originally going visit a popular provider. But since this happened, was thinking of going to BB spa. Heard she gives a good massage, figured kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Get good massage for back and boto too. Or would it be best to see legit Mt or chiropractor?Cheap Charlie, PM me if you want to see a good chiropractor that would definitely help you with your back.

Enona1
07-16-21, 00:38
Sign posted by the door to EXCEL, "Returning July 27th".Wow! That's almost a month longer!

Zero4
07-16-21, 00:48
Can some1 describe her and wonder does she offer FS to?

OjiiChan69
07-16-21, 05:18
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-398-7247-angie-hottest-milf-in-town-here-to-pleasure-you-808-398-7247-asian-beauty/6188435.html

Not a talker, or PSE. But no doubt best BBBJ in town, and BBFS top notch pussy. Tits are nice and real too.

Ojii.

FCH300
07-16-21, 05:23
Can some1 describe her and wonder does she offer FS to?If you want a description of Mimi, you have to be more specific. There are many Mini's out there at several locations. To which one are you referring?? Where is she? More info is required. Don't assume we can read your mind!!

Zcorn
07-16-21, 05:42
Can some1 describe her and wonder does she offer FS to?Many reports posted if you use the search function.

Fujii08
07-17-21, 00:31
Can some1 describe her and wonder does she offer FS to?Long time ago different location she used to work I try 1 times. Skinny smoke smell Korean lady.

Very friendly and no question bareback. Massage was ok. I like older women but.

Just too old to me. Also she's not Pretty to me.

Big Gulp
07-17-21, 13:06
Long time ago different location she used to work I try 1 times. Skinny smoke smell Korean lady.

Just too old to me. Also she's not Pretty to me.Just close your eyes.

Enona1
07-17-21, 14:57
Long time ago different location she used to work I try 1 times. Skinny smoke smell Korean lady.

Just too old to me. Also she's not Pretty to me.Know her for several years. Quit smoking a while ago. She was pretty thin but put on some weight and looks good to me. Looking forward to seeing her when she returns.

Enona1
07-17-21, 14:59
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therapeutic-Massage/808-398-7247-angie-hottest-milf-in-town-here-to-pleasure-you-808-398-7247-asian-beauty/6188435.html

Not a talker, or PSE. But no doubt best BBBJ in town, and BBFS top notch pussy. Tits are nice and real too.

Ojii.Is she still in CC? Made appointment once and she flaked. Didn't answer the door. Don't have time flakes.

BkkLover
07-17-21, 19:20
Is she still in CC? Made appointment once and she flaked. Didn't answer the door. Don't have time flakes.Really. I found her quite mechanical.

Fujii08
07-18-21, 00:57
Know her for several years. Quit smoking a while ago. She was pretty thin but put on some weight and looks good to me. Looking forward to seeing her when she returns.Everybody's different tastes.

Not my type that's all.

Feel like She's my Grandmom. LOL.

Blake123
07-18-21, 07:57
Really. I found her quite mechanical.Yes, she is what you described. She's been reported as being a dead fish in many reviews. I suppose that maybe multiple sessions could get her to open up. I saw her once way back when she was at Sakura University. I remember when we were done and I came out of the shower, she was running around the place naked in a playful way. Very nice lady, but I never repeated.

Blake123
07-18-21, 08:03
Know her for several years. Quit smoking a while ago. She was pretty thin but put on some weight and looks good to me. Looking forward to seeing her when she returns.By any chance, is this the same Mimi who used to work at Crystal Healing approx 5 years ago?

Xyz808
07-18-21, 14:37
For those of you mie fans, she'll be back next Friday. But who knows if her plans will change, she's a bit flaky.Got a PM from her yesterday that she's back in town. Haven't seen an ad up, but for those that can contact her she's staying out in Hawaii Kai this time.

Enona1
07-18-21, 16:02
By any chance, is this the same Mimi who used to work at Crystal Healing approx 5 years ago?No. Mimi has been an independent mostly. First saw her at the old Top Floor on King St. She was at Golden Spa (think that was the name) was on 2nd. Floor above what is now Piggy Smalls.

Drake678
07-18-21, 18:40

Ojii.I went there but saw a girl name Ruby. I think she was Chinese not Korean. The other Mimi from Golden Spa is Korean. Is Mimi and Ruby the same person?

Moku808
07-19-21, 20:30
Never got to get serviced the first time. Mai is back.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-massage-service-available-in/7353497643.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-japanese-massage/7353438559.html

GiAnt34
07-19-21, 20:39
Got a PM from her yesterday that she's back in town. Haven't seen an ad up, but for those that can contact her she's staying out in Hawaii Kai this time.She is hosting in Aina Haina. She is also doing outcalls as per her second post on Craigslist.

Her massage is more a body rub. You may get her out of her bra and panties, but if you are seeing her for the first time, do not expect to put your dick in her pussy. In my opinion, your first massage with her is sort of a meet & greet. She is checking you out and most importantly, to her, she wants to see how you tip.

S Hunter
07-19-21, 21:27
I went there but saw a girl name Ruby. I think she was Chinese not Korean. The other Mimi from Golden Spa is Korean. Is Mimi and Ruby the same person?You talking about Angie or someplace else?

Mrazz
07-20-21, 02:22
She is hosting in Aina Haina. She is also doing outcalls as per her second post on Craigslist.

Her massage is more a body rub. You may get her out of her bra and panties, but if you are seeing her for the first time, do not expect to put your dick in her pussy. In my opinion, your first massage with her is sort of a meet & greet. She is checking you out and most importantly, to her, she wants to see how you tip.So, what's the damage to stick it in? LOL.

Mongerholic
07-20-21, 02:38
She is hosting in Aina Haina. She is also doing outcalls as per her second post on Craigslist.

Her massage is more a body rub. You may get her out of her bra and panties, but if you are seeing her for the first time, do not expect to put your dick in her pussy. In my opinion, your first massage with her is sort of a meet & greet. She is checking you out and most importantly, to her, she wants to see how you tip.IMHO I'd rate this Chinese MILF 4/5/5 LAS. She is not a trained MT, doesn't have a personality, and not attractive to me. Saw her when she was on 9th Av. And wouldn't repeat. Your choice and money. JSTF (just stating the facts).

BoyWithLuv
07-20-21, 07:05
So, what's the damage to stick it in? LOL.Roughly 21,882. 80 yen.

GiAnt34
07-20-21, 08:39
So, what's the damage to stick it in? LOL.If you decide to drive out to the Eastside and see Mie / Mai, give her more if the session exceeds your expectations or give her less if the session falls short. When she was on Oahu several months ago, there was no mention of money prior, during or afterwards. I gave her what I felt the session was worth, hugged her goodbye and got a thank you text before I got to my car.

WickedTuna
07-20-21, 09:05
If you decide to drive out to the Eastside and see Mie / Mai, give her more if the session exceeds your expectations or give her less if the session falls short. When she was on Oahu several months ago, there was no mention of money prior, during or afterwards. I gave her what I felt the session was worth, hugged her goodbye and got a thank you text before I got to my car.Was it a fair tip? How much was it and what did you get?

TrialnError
07-20-21, 18:35
You talking about Angie or someplace else?I got confused with Drake's response as well. The ad the other monger posted was for Angie.

TrialnError
07-20-21, 18:40
IMHO I'd rate this Chinese MILF 4/5/5 LAS. She is not a trained MT, doesn't have a personality, and not attractive to me. Saw her when she was on 9th Av. And wouldn't repeat. Your choice and money. JSTF (just stating the facts).I think some mongers already confirmed she's Japanese and not Chinese, supposedly they saw her I'd and passport so yes she's Nihonjin but I'm not doubting everything else you said.

AngieGuy
07-25-21, 02:18

Ojii.Agree. I think she's gotten a bum rap. I've seen her many times and always came away satisfied. She's accomadating and can really pump and grind when she wants too. Has gotten a little heavier over the years but still a nice body. Great tits. We have a thing where I lie on my stomach and gradually raise my hips as she tickles and strokes junior until it's time! Have had her any number of ways.

AngieGuy
07-25-21, 03:22

Ojii.Who else provides BBBJ, CIM, and BBFS? If HEs are your thing that's fine but Angie offers a lot more at a better price. Imagination can also help as she rides you or you move in and out of her. Doesn't have to be mechanical.

Enona1
07-25-21, 12:39
Agree. I think she's gotten a bum rap. I've seen her many times and always came away satisfied. She's accomadating and can really pump and grind when she wants too. Has gotten a little heavier over the years but still a nice body. Great tits. We have a thing where I lie on my stomach and gradually raise my hips as she tickles and strokes junior until it's time! Have had her any number of ways.Is she still in CC? I'm tempted to give her a shot in spite of her spacing out before. Made appointment, no answer the door bell or knock.

AngieGuy
07-25-21, 14:33
Is she still in CC? I'm tempted to give her a shot in spite of her spacing out before. Made appointment, no answer the door bell or knock.Last time I saw her she was still at cc.

WomenLover2
07-25-21, 14:36
Is she still in CC? I'm tempted to give her a shot in spite of her spacing out before. Made appointment, no answer the door bell or knock.I've seen Angie in the past. I enjoyed how she she sat on my.

Back nude while massaging me. She gave a nice finish as well.

TrialnError
07-25-21, 19:56
Is she still in CC? I'm tempted to give her a shot in spite of her spacing out before. Made appointment, no answer the door bell or knock.Was this recently?

Enona1
07-25-21, 21:49
Was this recently?No this was a while ago. Kinda inconvenient to find parking near CC and to then catch the elevator only to be left hanging in the hallway when no one answers. At least at other places someone opens the door right away.

Bottom Out
07-25-21, 22:09
So, what's the damage to stick it in? LOL.Did you go and find out how much it was to stick it in? I heard BBFSCIP is possible after a few visits.

Magnod
07-26-21, 05:26
Just a reminder to prevent further confusion, the provider at BB's Amazing Spa is Macy or Macie. Her name is not BB.Is Macy any good at massage? Or just a Spa FS type of provider?

Xyz808
07-26-21, 20:33
Is Macy any good at massage? Or just a Spa FS type of provider?She's above avg on giving therapeutic massages.

Xyz808
07-26-21, 23:26
Did you go and find out how much it was to stick it in? I heard BBFSCIP is possible after a few visits.Guys are checking her out and not posting. Twice I tried getting a last minute appointment and she's full.

Then again, she's also here on vacation, going out and not just waiting for mongers to make an appointment with her. FYI: She's here til Aug 5.

AlwaysFishing
07-27-21, 00:58
She's above avg on giving therapeutic massages.Yup. And also gives you your money's worth. Very nice lady.

Enona1
07-27-21, 14:46
Anyone know if she's open yet? Tried calling, no answer and goes to voicemail.

Fujii08
07-27-21, 15:00
Anyone know if she's open yet? Tried calling, no answer and goes to voicemail.Everybody no answer you. Funny.

WickedTuna
07-27-21, 15:50
Guys are checking her out and not posting. Twice I tried getting a last minute appointment and she's full.

Then again, she's also here on vacation, going out and not just waiting for mongers to make an appointment with her. FYI: She's here til Aug 5.Short trip this visit.

Enona1
07-27-21, 18:34
Everybody no answer you. Funny.So what's the scoop then?

Enona1
07-30-21, 14:09
So what's the scoop then?Problem solved.

Maruchan
07-30-21, 22:37
Problem solved.Hope it was a good resolution.