PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Heat Seeker
02-13-05, 08:44
I have found a couple on the Island, but I won't really know about extras until I've visited more and they get to know my face. Anyone know of any where extras are definitely offered?

03-10-05, 15:44
Driving past the Deer Park Motel the other day, about 4pm, I noticed a cute black chick comming out. I tried to make eye contact, but no luck. I thought she was just heading over to 7 - 11 for some snacks.

I spun around and this time I made eye contact. She hopped in and asked for a ride to the train station. I knew there was more to it and sure enough she said "I'm working if your interested". So we parked at the station and she gave me a BBBJCIM for $20. She said she lived in Wyndanch but I didn't get her name. She said she hangs out by the motel every so often. I pass there almost everyday, and this is the first time I found anything.

Bill Lee
03-11-05, 09:16
I'll always gone to AMPs where I know I get full service. Those of you that have gone to AMPs for the first couple of times and not able to get FS, does dropping your pant and letting your little brother exposed help at all in letting the providers know that you're not LE?

Bill

Genius
03-12-05, 11:11
Driving past the Deer Park Motel the other day, about 4pm, I noticed a cute black chick comming out. I tried to make eye contact, but no luck. I thought she was just heading over to 7 - 11 for some snacks.

I spun around and this time I made eye contact. She hopped in and asked for a ride to the train station. I knew there was more to it and sure enough she said "I'm working if your interested". So we parked at the station and she gave me a BBBJCIM for $20. She said she lived in Wyndanch but I didn't get her name. She said she hangs out by the motel every so often. I pass there almost everyday, and this is the first time I found anything.A word to the wise. If you stopped at the Deer Park Station (or other RR lots that are large, with little activity during the day) look out for the cameras used to try and cut down on car theft.

Genius
03-12-05, 11:16
I'll always gone to AMPs where I know I get full service. Those of you that have gone to AMPs for the first couple of times and not able to get FS, does dropping your pant and letting your little brother exposed help at all in letting the providers know that you're not LE?

BillYou should always strip and be totally naked when the girl is in the room. Then lie down on the table and also ask not to have the towel; tell her massage is better if not through a towel if she objects.

With that said, some AMPs are strickly R&T and no amount of anything, e.g. money or pathetic pleading, will get you anything more. Others are "the works" first time there and others have to get to know you a bit before offers are accepted or made.

Sleeping Bag
04-26-05, 00:10
I use to live in Long Island two years ago, and remembered visiting this Adult Bookstore with live dancers at Deer Park. I forget the name of the bookstore or the street name. Something about "Brook," I think.

Anyways, I visited there only once, and had a decent experience. One 30's blond girl worked that nite. $.4 got 1 hour show. Added another $.6 for hj and cbj. She said for $ is cbj and $$ is BBBJ and CGreek. She was pretty hot looking. My stay in NY was short, so I didn't get a chance to visit again.

Sleeping Bag
04-26-05, 00:16
I also visited Dumbarton's out in Queens, when I lived in NYC two years ago. About 10-15 dancers, 6-8 in looks. Variety: black, white, and hispanic. The girls do a good job of sweettalking you and rubbing you in the right place to get you to backroom for private lap dance. I picked this super hot hispanic girl (8). Got to back room and for 1.4, got bbbj, cfs, and cgreek. She was horny and really got into it.

Only problem is that there is no door for privacy. Each room entrance has 70's beads hanging down. So people can look in and see what's going on. One of the black dancers who tried hard to get me but I turned her down, she ratted out to a bouncer what we were doing. The bouncer saw us, but turned the other way. He just ignored that black dancer.

Two weeks later, I wanted to go back for her cuz she was hot. But the doors were closed. I don't know of 50 raided the place or what. Anyways, if it's up and running, you guys might want to check the place out. It's a topless bar.

Tunahead
04-27-05, 14:10
I also visited Dumbarton's out in Queens, when I lived in NYC two years ago. About 10-15 dancers, 6-8 in looks. Variety: black, white, and hispanic. The girls do a good job of sweettalking you and rubbing you in the right place to get you to backroom for private lap dance. I picked this super hot hispanic girl (8). Got to back room and for 1.4, got bbbj, cfs, and cgreek. She was horny and really got into it.

Only problem is that there is no door for privacy. Each room entrance has 70's beads hanging down. So people can look in and see what's going on. One of the black dancers who tried hard to get me but I turned her down, she ratted out to a bouncer what we were doing. The bouncer saw us, but turned the other way. He just ignored that black dancer.

Two weeks later, I wanted to go back for her cuz she was hot. But the doors were closed. I don't know of 50 raided the place or what. Anyways, if it's up and running, you guys might want to check the place out. It's a topless bar.They were raided many times. There luck finally ran out. It was off the hook for quite a long time .

Genius
05-02-05, 08:37
I use to live in Long Island two years ago, and remembered visiting this Adult Bookstore with live dancers at Deer Park. I forget the name of the bookstore or the street name. Something about "Brook," I think.

Anyways, I visited there only once, and had a decent experience. One 30's blond girl worked that nite. $.4 got 1 hour show. Added another $.6 for hj and cbj. She said for $ is cbj and $$ is BBBJ and CGreek. She was pretty hot looking. My stay in NY was short, so I didn't get a chance to visit again.The place was called Fantasy and was busted twice. When the lease on the place was up the owner moved to N Babylon area off of Edison (right by the town dump.) He named the place ShowWorld. The address is 96 field street and the building is painted purple so you cant miss it. A lot of the same girls are there. The place is the cleanest of the four places in that area.

The other places are Tunnel of Love, Club Babylon and XDREAMS II.

TOL is a real dump. It is off of Gleam St.

The others are a few blocks further east. You can find their addresses on their websites or just drive up and down the streets just east of the dump and you will see them or look carefully when you drive east on edison and you will see small signs tacked onto telephone poles at the start of the street where each one is. It will just take a few minutes to find and pop into each one as their aren't too many streets and they are fairly short (1/2 mile each maybe). Everything is available but be sure to establish excactly what you will be getting before you hand over money. Some of the girls are prone to offering you "A good time" for x dollars w/o saying what a good times is, then asking for more in the room. BTW - every price given is negotiable.

Drive a little further and you hit Straight Path, turn left brings right into Wyandanch if you are interested in SW's.

05-04-05, 09:54
Heading home about 6:15 last evening, I spotted Jamie on Grand - just west of Commack Rd. She is white, early 30's, thin, with brown hair probably shoulder lenght (she had it pinned up) She had these huge green eyes and tons of freckles. She looked like she had some milage on her, but good enough for head.

I pulled into the bank across from Ruby Tuesdays. She got right in and asked the usual "5.0" questions. She asked for .2 which I had no problem with. She gave me a good BBBJTCWS. second one I got this week (see Qns).

She said she's always in the area. I don't believe that because I'm in the area often and have never seen her. She told me she lives with a room mate not far from the park and ride on Commack & LIE. She says the room mate is much hotter than she, and aslo provides. I hope to be giving a report on the room mate soon. Hope this is the start of some life on the island.

Worf1972
05-14-05, 20:13
A rarity for Nassau county around 2:00 am last night. On Sunrise highway and main street a chubby white latin girl walking Sunrise. Look into the car and appeared to be interested but I was with a family member and couldn't stop.

ANybody see this girl or sample her, please post.

Heat Seeker
05-18-05, 20:33
A rarity for Nassau county around 2:00 am last night. On Sunrise highway and main street a chubby white latin girl walking Sunrise. Look into the car and appeared to be interested but I was with a family member and couldn't stop.

ANybody see this girl or sample her, please post.

I'm gonna have to make a run over there. Seems like there could be some fun to have around there on the serious DL. Last year was the two women offering services from a hotdog stand by the LIRR station. I wish I had known about that before they got arrested.

FYI fellas! Stay away from these two AMPs :

(516) 561-8488 in Rockville Centre
(516) 621-1800 in Roslyn

No extras, the place in Roslyn even has a sign in the rooms telling you to keep your underwear on.
There was a place in Hicksville I found a couple of weeks ago that was good but I went back to it the other day but the front and back doors were locked, I think it might have been shut down. To make matters worse, I can't find the paper I wrote their phone number on.

06-09-05, 11:11
I was heading to the Deer Park train station this morning for a 8:12 train. I notice a very cute latina standing in the shade, on the north side of the road about 100 yards off Commack Rd. I pulled over and caught her attention. Her name was Maria. She was from El Salvador and didn't speak a work of english.

She told me she was looking for work, but she didn't mean they type of work I was hoping for. Since I spent a few minutes talking to her I missed my train. She was waiting on her ride back to Wyndanch which didn't show. Since I was already going to be late, I offered her a ride hoping to make it pay off.

When we got to Wyndanch she didn't want to tell me where she lived. Finally I got fed up. I wasn't going to miss another train for nothing. I finally pulled out 2 jacksons and pointed to her and I. She got the point. At first she was insulted. Then she though about it and kept looking at the jacksons. Finally she pointed to her house.

When we got inside we sat for a bit before getting started. The BJ was cold and distant. I could tell she was probably thinking twice. But when we started doing the nasty she changed her tune.

I wound up being over 2 hours late for work. My boss is cool so I told him what happened. Somehow I forgot to mention the jacksons. All in All it was time and money well spent. I asked for her number and she wouldn't give it. I don't think she wants a repeat.

I always get deeper satisfaction when I corrupt a non pro. There are those flashes of guilt, but then I laugh knowing I would do it again in a minute.

Worf1972
06-18-05, 15:31
Prostitution bust at Dolphin Day Spa in Westbury

Prostitution bust at Westbury day spa

June 1, 2005, 12:56 PM EDT

The owner and three employees of a day spa in Westbury were arrested today on charges relating to prostitution, according to Nassau police.

According to detectives, three women who worked as massage therapists at the Dolphin Day Spa in Westbury took money for prostitution. XXX, 35, XXX 42, and XXX, 46, all of Flushing were each charged with prostitution and for practicing massage without a license.

The owner of the spa, XXX 57 of Bellerose, was charged with promoting prostitution.

All four defendants were to be arraigned on Wednesday in Hempstead.

Dolphin Day SPA OH SHOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went there for a manicure two days before the bust......... I've been going to the spa for years. Always told, " no EXTRAS HERE", but the funny thing I notice. While I was getting my manicure for a two week trip in Dubai, I saw many men coming and going during the day for massages.

I guest it was too difficult to turn away money being offered for extras. .

Damm some excellent girls worked there, Long Island is not the place to play around

racquet
06-28-05, 23:38
Saw in another website that Hong Kong was busted.

Kaos In NYC
06-29-05, 16:55
I went to that Dolphin spa to find out prices for a legit massage... I always wondered about that place because the prices for a legit massage seemed so high. I noticed the asian women were not very friendly when I asked for a flyer. Dolphin Day spa was a big surprise. Does getting a hand job only considered prositution? Did they provide "full service"? Did anyone here go there or "Hong Kong"? Where are these places? C'mon guys speak up !

Soxfan04
07-11-05, 20:15
Has anyone ever tried hooking up with Dina? (http://www.geocities.com/dcolecetti/dina.html) The price is more than I can reasonably afford but she's one of the hottest girls that I've ever seen.

Kaos In NYC
07-13-05, 00:05
Yeah Dina is hot but $750/hr minimum 2 hrs? That is way over priced!

jelly
07-17-05, 02:20
Just moved to Alberton LI and I don't know my way around the block yet. I'm from Brooklyn, 45 yrs. Back there I knew where all the strolls were at. That what I’m most comfortable with [and what I can afford].

Can anyone please offer some guidance and lead me out of the wilderness? Possibly you can benefit from my knowledge of Brooklyn. I also need a park or area by the water; like we had in Brooklyn and queens where I can hang out relatively undisturbed.

Thank you

Worf1972
07-17-05, 20:58
If you can afford to be suckered FOR THAT PRICE, get a ticket fly to Germany. Go to a fkk club and get 15 Dinas.

Open Mind
07-19-05, 22:59
I've paid a $100 and after the release, said to myself, what a stupid thing to do as I could have done this myself without forking over the $100. I can't imagine under what conditions, someone would pay $700 and feel good afterwards. She would have to be kama sutra trained and then some but I'd still say that no women in the world is worth that and we have to stop encouraging such odasity that someone thinks they can get this type of loot.

Heat Seeker
07-20-05, 06:44
Has anyone ever tried hooking up with Dina? (http://www.geocities.com/dcolecetti/dina.html) The price is more than I can reasonably afford but she's one of the hottest girls that I've ever seen.

She looks like Britney Spears with a need for a nose job.

unlurker
07-24-05, 23:38
Unlurker here,

Long time 20 yr monger, enjoy the read here after finding the board earlier this year.

Anyway, theres this dude selling a list on CL for $20 with numbers and some locations. I'm sure some of you must have seen his post. I have the list here and I think its somewhat outdated but did not try any of the numbers. Prices are roosevelt avenue type prices. One of the strolls mentioned on his list was an old stroll of mine that I know is dead and has been mentioned here as hit or miss.

I dont want to post the list but will share with senior members here to pave my initiation. If your interested, let me know.

Greetings,

FYI, there is a new section in the Forum specifically for posting reviews of Craigslist advertisers.

Please look for this new section in the Forum's Table of Contents, under "Craigslist Reviews"

Thanks,

Jackson

Gtrack
07-30-05, 01:37
Unlurker here,

Long time 20 yr monger, enjoy the read here after finding the board earlier this year.

Anyway, theres this dude selling a list on CL for $20 with numbers and some locations. I'm sure some of you must have seen his post. I have the list here and I think its somewhat outdated but did not try any of the numbers. Prices are roosevelt avenue type prices. One of the strolls mentioned on his list was an old stroll of mine that I know is dead and has been mentioned here as hit or miss.

I dont want to post the list but will share with senior members here to pave my initiation. If your interested, let me know.

Greetings,

FYI, there is a new section in the Forum specifically for posting reviews of Craigslist advertisers.

Please look for this new section in the Forum's Table of Contents, under "Craigslist Reviews"

Thanks,

JacksonWhy would anybody pay for a list when the veteran mongers are getting contacts numbers when they are making the rounds?
This is the new height of laziness and new mongers should follow the lead of the veterans and acquire their numbers through person to person to person contacts.
Whenever I acquire a new contact I have no problem sharing it as long as you have twenty or more posts and verifiable references.

corvettepsych
07-30-05, 14:42
Yeah, I've seen the list as well. It's for real, although, I agree, possibly outdated. The guy that's selling it describes most of my old stomping grounds; he coincidentally named a BSW in HP (Mousey) that I had a quickie with about three years ago. If that's the same Mousey.

Jeez, she really gets around!

KingofQueenz2
07-31-05, 02:00
JUst want to really give props to Gtrack and agree with his statement. Every time I run into him online, he alwasy overloads me with contacts.

Its people like Gtrack that add comradarie (spelling) to this sport.

Thanks G,

The King

08-23-05, 09:50
The Island is so dead, I'm going to mention a possible SW sighting. I was on line at Boston Market on Deer Park Ave. Afetr waiting 15 minutes to place my order, I was about to pay. I noticed what appeared to be a early 30's brunette. She was skinny, about 5'-8" - 120 lbs. She had that trashy fuck me look about her. I like that!

Anyway, this alone doesn't constitute SW. It was the way she was eyeing the traffic. My gut feeling knew she was working, and I'm usually right. She was walking north through the parking lot. I couldn't wait to pay, but of course the underachievers there took forever. I considered leaving but the line was longer than ever, and I wasn't about to get on it again. Needless to say by the time I got out and did a search, she was gone.

Has anyone seen any activity in this area, or any at all lately?

Kaos In NYC
08-27-05, 23:12
Has any one used the CL Long Island? I saw an ad for Paris she quoted $250 her pics looked to good to be true (no face) has anyone tried this girl or any other?

Real Romeo
09-01-05, 14:52
Hey All,

Was out on Straight path in wyandanch about 11am this thursday morning(09/01). Found 2 girls right in the same area. Wyandanch ave. and Straight path. 1 bsw about 25. pretty clean and pretty face for that area. And also 1 wsw about 30ish. A little bit biker, but also, not bad for that area. Told them it was too bright and busy there to pick em up, but they were def. working.

Be safe.

Truman Flint
09-05-05, 19:33
Hi everyone,

Just moved to the Islip area. I hope to contribute regularly.

Does anyone have any tips on SW action in this area or Bay Shore? Would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me or answer on the board.

I will share any tips I find out on my own with everyone here.

Thanks,

Truman

Fools Rush In
09-16-05, 14:21
at exit 49? I drive by there quite often returning from work or play and always see a ton of cars there circling the lot, etc.

Any ladies there or is there other types of activities going on?

Curious?

Thanks fellow mongers and remember.

fools rush in where angels fear to tread! Be safe.

unlurker
09-17-05, 11:01
I think thats one of the m4m park and rides. LE activity quite often too or so I have read as I dont frequent those spots.

at exit 49? I drive by there quite often returning from work or play and always see a ton of cars there circling the lot, etc.

Any ladies there or is there other types of activities going on?

Curious?

Thanks fellow mongers and remember.

fools rush in where angels fear to tread! Be safe.

Genius
09-17-05, 16:16

Any ladies there or is there other types of activities going on?Its all M4M. Same at the rest stops between exits 51 and 52, the one further out east and the park and lock lot at Commack road and S service road.

Although once while waiting there (I forgot why I was there - it was a weekend afternoon though), I saw a young (maybe 17) girl giving a bj to a similar age guy. They had the doors open so people could see what was going on and a couple of guys were sitting in their cars or standing around watching. I walked over and watched for a minute, (looked like a young guy and his girlfriend and she was cute) and said to them it would be better to take it to the path in the woods behind the lot as sometimes the cops patrol the place. The guy nodded to me, took the girl by the hand and brought her to the area followed by me and a bunch of guys. She kneeled down and looked at me. So I walked over to her and unzipped my fly. She reached in and proceeded to give an outstanding BBBJTC. When I was done I saw there was at least 5 other guys around and she started on the next one. I got out of there but I assume she did them all.

I haven't had a reason to be at any of those places in over a year so I don't know what the activity is now.

Fools Rush In
09-19-05, 12:16
Its all M4M. Same at the rest stops between exits 51 and 52, the one further out east and the park and lock lot at Commack road and S service road.

Although once while waiting there (I forgot why I was there - it was a weekend afternoon though), I saw a young (maybe 17) girl giving a bj to a similar age guy. They had the doors open so people could see what was going on and a couple of guys were sitting in their cars or standing around watching. I walked over and watched for a minute, (looked like a young guy and his girlfriend and she was cute) and said to them it would be better to take it to the path in the woods behind the lot as sometimes the cops patrol the place. The guy nodded to me, took the girl by the hand and brought her to the area followed by me and a bunch of guys. She kneeled down and looked at me. So I walked over to her and unzipped my fly. She reached in and proceeded to give an outstanding BBBJTC. When I was done I saw there was at least 5 other guys around and she started on the next one. I got out of there but I assume she did them all.

I haven't had a reason to be at any of those places in over a year so I don't know what the activity is now.Thank genius and unlurker. I had that feeling but just wanted to double check.

unlurker
09-23-05, 16:11
Stay away from this one folks. Paid for an hour at .6 and she was finished in 35 minutes. Only tipped her .2 and she tried to argue for .4. I was like WTF!! She then continues to argue and tries to tell me by showing me a clock that 45 minutes is one hour. Usually I have decent experiences with AMP and have no problem tipping however this one looks to be a hustle all the way. Maybe it was just a bad girl but I wont return to find out. Proceed with caution.

Truman Flint
09-26-05, 07:12
It is disappointing that there is not more activity on this thread. It sure does reflect the nature of the area dead!

I will continue to keep my eyes open - nothing seen so far.

Again, anyone with SW info in the Suffolk area, please share.

Genius
09-26-05, 20:42
It is disappointing that there is not more activity on this thread. It sure does reflect the nature of the area dead!

I will continue to keep my eyes open - nothing seen so far.

Again, anyone with SW info in the Suffolk area, please share.Actually it's not dead; you just have to know where and when to look.

Truman Flint
09-29-05, 00:54
Genius, I respect your opinion, but...

If you look a bit below, you will see that I am new to the area, and my frustrated comments of two days ago reflect that.

I guess I will keep looking, that is the only option left.

Drive By
10-06-05, 22:40
I was wondering if anyone knows of some streets in the area worth driving by. ive been down the babylon tpke area from the meadowbrook parkway to nassau rd, ive also done the north main street (nassau rd) from sunrise all the way north to hempstead, with very little success. ive also done uniondale ave/nassau rd north to uniondale with little success also. ive tried various nights (m-f), between 8p and 11p. if anyone could help with some locations to visit either post to the board, or pm me it would be much appreciated.

DwnLowNYC
10-07-05, 07:59
I was wondering if anyone knows of some streets in the area worth driving by. ive been down the babylon tpke area from the meadowbrook parkway to nassau rd, ive also done the north main street (nassau rd) from sunrise all the way north to hempstead, with very little success. ive also done uniondale ave/nassau rd north to uniondale with little success also. ive tried various nights (m-f), between 8p and 11p. if anyone could help with some locations to visit either post to the board, or pm me it would be much appreciated.Long Island is dead. Most girls are dancing at underground strip events, and doing VIP for .5 to 1$ for some action.

Truman Flint
10-09-05, 22:50
I saw a HSW (or BSW) around 7 am this morning in the Union Blvd parking lot (Bay Shore). Her pimp was on an iron horse (bicycle) a few yards behind her as she paced up and down. Did a drive through some roads behind the station to make sure she was one.

Didn't stop to speak or partake - she was about 5'3", wearing jeans and a shirt, and smoking. Of course, I wouldn't have stopped for her in the vicinity of the station (due to cameras and stuff).

Anyway, at least the area isn't completely dead - I'll check the area from time to time when I can, and report here so the Bayshore/Islip folks on this forum can be on alert.

Fools Rush In
10-14-05, 10:47
I saw a HSW (or BSW) around 7 am this morning in the Union Blvd parking lot (Bay Shore). Her pimp was on an iron horse (bicycle) a few yards behind her as she paced up and down. Did a drive through some roads behind the station to make sure she was one.

Didn't stop to speak or partake - she was about 5'3", wearing jeans and a shirt, and smoking. Of course, I wouldn't have stopped for her in the vicinity of the station (due to cameras and stuff).

Anyway, at least the area isn't completely dead - I'll check the area from time to time when I can, and report here so the Bayshore/Islip folks on this forum can be on alert.Truman,

Thanks for the heads up. Did not realize there were cameras in the vicinity of the train station! How long has THAT been going on?

Aacountyman
10-14-05, 15:43
I visited your guy's area recently and decided to try the peep show places in Deer Park.

I went to XDREAMS II and got a date with Bebe. She is slim, blonde, and I think latino. It was hard to tell. I talked to her for a bit in the booth then went and got a room ($25 per 10 minutes).

Once in the room, we made our deal and I left satisfied. She was very friendly and willing to negotiate with me. The place itself was clean and very relaxed. I got CBJ and a good lapdance.

If I ever head back that way, I will definitely stop by there again.

Genius
10-15-05, 08:00
Truman,

Thanks for the heads up. Did not realize there were cameras in the vicinity of the train station! How long has THAT been going on?A lot (if not all by now) of the train station parking lots have them. The purpose is to monitor the cars there as they are typically left all day and are easy prey to break-ins and theft.

Rocky11
10-22-05, 10:05
Thanks from an 'out of towner' to all those who post here, esp. Sticky, because I was able to hook up with HSW Margarita yesterday late morning. I found her on the side street off Straight Path next to the social services place. I had seen 2 BSW on a scouting trip thru on Thursday (one nasty, sitting in front of a rundown store - the other was decent, walking on Straight Path near the schools offices). She claims to be 26, although I think she is much younger (still legal), slightly built with little titties and rockhard nips. She also said she's half Brazilian. We found a spot in a parking lot in the industrial area further down the street and she went to work, giving a long slow bbbjcim. Good technique, not rushed at all, continuing for a minute or more after I popped - she even asked if it was 'ok to spit out' !! What did she think, I was going to insist she swallow? Nice enough girl, never talked about $, was rather stoned out. She was very happy with a Jackson and told me 'next time you'll have to do me good (FS), I think you'll like how tight I am and how I squirm'. She claims to have a place nearby that she shares with a couple of girlfriends.

Truman Flint
10-22-05, 11:24
Finally got the General some this morning in Bay Shore!!

A BBJTCIM was provided around 6 am from Marie, a WSW on the corner of Pentaquit and Redington for a jackson. Body 7, Face 7.

One can find SWs around Third Avenue. On that street, turn right just after the train tracks 0.1 miles off Union Blvd. Sorry, forgot the name of the street, but will pass it along later).

Before seeing Marie, I saw 2 other WSWs and a BSW patrolling the area. One of the WSWs, Holly, wants $25 for a BJ and $40 for FS. Would rate her a 5 for face.

It appears just like Genius told me - weekends in the early morning are the best time to check. In fact, I drove by at 9 am after getting an oil change and I saw yet another WSW. Of course, I was satisfied from earlier. Thanks, Genius!

Haven't found anything closer to home yet (Islip/Central Islip area). Anyone with info would be appreciated.

Truman Flint
10-23-05, 18:30
Just came back from the same Third Ave area after stopping by the Islip library - and there is a WSW with dark glasses around the station. I didn't 'ave a raincoat, so I left, and will go back around 7pm or so to see if she is there so I can negotiate (she looks up close like a 5-6, face).

I also saw Holly on a bicycle. I am not sure I'm interested in her, because she hangs too close to her two "bodyguards". I hope to see Marie when I go back.

The street I alluded to in my previous post (which I forgot) is Brook Ave. Once you cross the tracks on Third Ave, turn right and eventually it forks into Brook (continues left) and Redington (right) which of course leads to Pentaquit (1st intersection).

It appears that is the only SW area of Bay Shore.

More later. If you strike at all, please let us all know!

Butt Hunter II
10-29-05, 16:08
Im back after a long hiatus. Picked up Angel on 110 at about 4:00 am today.
Got a bbbj with full access to her warmest of areas for 30. She was pretty drunk, but I give her a 10 for effort. The BJ was about a five. She tried hard and was patient . I was just about to go for FS when I nutted. Gave me her cell number, havent tried them out yet, but I will go back to try FS.

safe hunting
B.H.

Know One
10-30-05, 01:29
I will be heading to the Yonkers/White Plains area in a few weeks and the posts on the New York boards have been very helpful. They are a little scarcest for the areas I will be in but I will probably have rental to drive around.

The one thing I have not read a lot about is the Strip Club scene. From what I have read the laws seem to be about the same as NJ, but I have not been able to find specific information on some names of good clubs.

As far as mongering is concerned you guys do a good job with the information. It is a good read but I may pass because in my mind unfamiliarity with an area can lead to trouble with crime or LE.

Truman Flint
10-30-05, 15:25
Got a BBBJTCIM yesterday morning from WSW Cindy (in her 40s) for a jackson. Picked her up on Cherry St in Bayshore (between Third and Fourth ave). She was very patient with mon General, who needed a long jumpstart. Says good hours are between 3 and 5 am.

So far in the last two weeks I have seen at least 6 different SWs in the same area. I drove around Central Islip and Islip a few times but have yet to see a breeding area.

I am cautiously encouraged at the fact that this thread is picking up gradually. I hope others who have scored will come out and share.

Butt Hunter II
10-31-05, 06:30
Got a BBBJTCIM yesterday morning from WSW Cindy (in her 40s) for a jackson.

Truman,

Can you describe her a little bit? I met a Cindy in that area about 6 months ago. Last I heard she moved over to amityville. If its the same girl, I gotta start cruising Bayshore again. She is the one I was looking for when I found Angel.
B.H.

Truman Flint
10-31-05, 23:09
No probs, BH II!

More than likely, she may be the one. I've only seen her that once since I started cruising, unlike Holly and Marie.

Cindy is about 5'3" or 5'4", not bad looking face-wise (like a 4-7); not large tits, friendly once she senses you are all right, and she was on a bicycle which she put behind some brushes.

She may have two pairs of jeans on - she did that early morning, it was cold...

I know it is not much, but hope it helps.

As for Marie, she is good looking facially (same height as Cindy), average to large tits, but her problem is that she appears to be in a hurry when the deed is being done - and no matter how good you look or feel that sucks! - I know it is good to be discreet - but when you find a good place you want to get your $$'s worth. Right?

I saw Holly this evening as I passed - each time I am less and less interested in checking her out. One thing - she is always flanked by two goons.

My next mission in Bay Shore will probably be later in the week. I plan to check Wyandanch and Deer Park this week on my way home from work.

Everyone - I would still appreciate info about WSWs or HSWs in the Islips (you can PM me or pass it along here).

Later,

T.

Real Romeo
11-02-05, 01:32
Hi all,

Business had me out in suffolk late last sunday night/monday morning(10/31). I decided to check out the scene there being I haven't been out in over a month. I didn't have high hopes because it was pretty cold, and it was early about 12:30am. But you wouldn't you know it, I wound up scoring a monger hat trick: I got 3 bbbjtcim's in 3 different counties, from 3 girls of different nationalities. Bay shore area was dead, Wyandanch was dead too, only one late thirties bsw that looked like shirley from "What's Happenin". I checked amityville area and found a 25yo hsw on albany just north of sunrise. Wasn't going to stop, theres always sketchy characters there hanging too close to the girls, but I stopped a block up and she walked up. Wasn't so great up close, prob a 6. Toothy bj for the most part, and it seemed she was falling asleep. Finished fast to get her out, but now was unsatisfied.
I headed into queens, to the sutphin stroll. Found "T" at about 120th ave. Very cute 19yo bsw. Tall and slim with a nice bubble butt and really nice lips. Gave a great, slow bbbjtcim. Took her time, great attitude. Probably very new to the game.
I decided to check out the East NY area before I went in. Rockaway area was dead. 2 LE by the hotel. No girls around. Got to East NY, It was dead! not even LE. Headed over to Coney Island, there were a few bsw out and about, but none good enough to pick up. Found #3, a wsw I've dated a few times. M is mid 20's short black hair. She's kind of crackish, face is showing it, but dresses kind of decent compared to the others in that area. Got my 3rd bbbj. Got back to East NY area about 4:30am, and stayed until 6am. Not one girl showed up. I saw 1 fellow monger circling with me. Still no LE. Ghost town. Maybe just a bad night. Hope that area isn't like that every night, I found dimes there all summer. Be safe.

Butt Hunter II
11-06-05, 18:05
Thanks Truman,
Its probably the Cindy I was looking for. She gave a nice deep no rush bbbj. The only complaint I had with her is that after the deed was done, she wouldnt shut up. Couldnt get her out of the car quick enough.

Truman Flint
11-06-05, 20:40
No doubt, one and the same! I have to admit, I was looking for her early this morning. I don't mind the chatter because she sure knows how to polish knobs!

Thanks Truman,

Its probably the Cindy I was looking for...after the deed was done, she wouldnt shut up.

Truman Flint
11-07-05, 01:53
Wyandanch now seems to be the place (more specifically Straight Path - from the school area down to the bus stop area). Saw about 3 SW-types Friday night when I cruised the area around 7 pm en route from work.

Anybody score there recently?

Genius
11-07-05, 20:30
Wyandanch now seems to be the place (more specifically Straight Path - from the school area down to the bus stop area). Saw about 3 SW-types Friday night when I cruised the area around 7 pm en route from work.

Anybody score there recently?Be careful if you do not fit in with the rest of the populartion and if you do not especially do not cruise the side streets. If you are cruising the main drag and LE passes you and you think he noticed you or your car, then I suggest you call it a night and head elsewhere.

The early am (around 6-7am) is best especially on the couple of corners between the Social services building and the school. The is a BSW called lala, about 23, trim and ok looking gives great bbbjtcns for 20 and fs for 20-30 depending on how good you negotiate.

Truman Flint
11-08-05, 00:41
Thanks, Genius, for the timely advice which I hope we all take.

At least in the last few weeks we have been able to establish that LI is not as dead as originally thought.

I remember a wise person saying some time ago that you just have to know where to look (hint, hint!)

Ray the Hunter
11-18-05, 13:04
What are the best Long Island Strip Clubs and / or Topless Bars to find some in club action or take out?

Kane
11-19-05, 11:20
What are the best Long Island Strip Clubs and / or Topless Bars to find some in club action or take out?
Do a search for Club Babylon and XDreams , both in Babylon.

Genius
11-19-05, 16:59
Do a search for Club Babylon and XDreams , both in Babylon.Show World, in the same area is a more likely canidate. Tunnel of Love, also in the same area (these places are all within 1/2 mile of each other by the town dump) is a hole in the wall and hit or miss, but can offer some real value.

PS. Be sure to negotiate BEFORE you hand over any money and be specific on what you expect. Chat with the girls before hand a little while to let them know you are not a nut case or LE. Small talk, human to human type chatter, will do.

DwnLowNYC
11-20-05, 01:02
I went tot Knockout last week in Deer Park, and that night had mostly black dancers, which was fine with me. Anyway thay have back rooms for "private dances" starting at .3 with .1 of it going to the establishment.

Genius
11-21-05, 10:29
I went tot Knockout last week in Deer Park, and that night had mostly black dancers, which was fine with me. Anyway thay have back rooms for "private dances" starting at .3 with .1 of it going to the establishment.Is this place the old Teasers or Fantasy? If not where is it

DwnLowNYC
11-21-05, 19:38
Is this place the old Teasers or Fantasy? If not where is itIt's right behind the Deer Park train station on Industry Rd

Drive By
12-01-05, 22:48
9pm, driving south on N. Main street and across from the KFC there was a nice black girl. Maybe 5'6" or so, and not all that thick. I couldn't stop, but she was definately looking looking for some company. Maybe next time.

Truman Flint
12-03-05, 01:52
Hooked up with a Puerto Rican SW two nights ago near the BS station - very nice S and F for 2.5 jax. Name's Ellen, about a 5 on the face, but pleasant and nice flexible body. She trolls the area from time to time.

Haven't seen the other usual suspects recently. Anything new from anyone else? or has everyone decided to hibernate for the winter?

Worf1972
12-19-05, 13:18
Got a hook up from a BSW young named Ebony. Walking around that area by Hempstead High school. Terance ave. is too wild and nasty for my taste, looks like a scene from "night of the living dead" over there.

Some of the gals are covered and look like guys at night. Took a chance, because "ain't no" guy has natural God given hips and ass like ebony. loolol

12-28-05, 11:56
I was in Bay Shore between 3 & 5 pm yesterday. There was plenty of action on Brook Ave and the streets behind the station. The choices at that time were all beat up crack heads, so I passed.
At one point I pulled over to use my cell phone. A detective in a plain white Crown Vic swooped in right behind me. He must've though I was picking up or dropping off. When he noticed the phone, an empty car & no providers walking up, he took off. Nasty bunch in that area. I'll try at a later time to see if the selection improves.