PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

John Wade
01-04-05, 07:42
Hello all,

Just wanted to know if the MP on Central Avenue is still open. This is the one across from staples. will be in the area and have made some xtra time for it.

Also when did the AMP on Yonkers Avenue close, the one above the soda store across from the race track. (helping hands)

Thanks,

Xanth

KenDog
01-05-05, 13:50
Hello all,

Just wanted to know if the MP on Central Avenue is still open. This is the one across from staples. will be in the area and have made some xtra time for it.

Also when did the AMP on Yonkers Avenue close, the one above the soda store across from the race track. (helping hands)

Thanks,

Xanth

Sung is still open. Have fun!!

Sun68
01-07-05, 09:47
Guys,

Just a heads up.. LE has been setting up stings at the Yonkers Motel on Yonkers Ave, so be carefull.

Tony03
01-08-05, 02:09
Are they using girls outside or on foot on Yonkers Ave?

Tony03
02-26-05, 20:33
hey what's up all seems like the YO has died out or something just wanted to report that was out late tonight and ran up to one of the best up on the hill Magic guess who it was Adine is back ran right into to her had a great time,

Magic
03-11-05, 17:05
Excellent!
I'll be in the look out for her.

J Burb
04-01-05, 00:44
I finally located WSG again! (Kudos to Jackson) Thought it was gone for good.

Anyways, dont know if YO street action will improve with the good weather but it may have dropped off in part due to LE cracking down. I went mongering on a weekday over a month ago early evening and saw three unmarked cars pulling over some guys involved in what appeared to be drug busts just around the corner from some dealers and I was also briefly tailed. This happened in the section between Park Hill ave and Elm st and I saw another shake down on Elm several hours later. First time I didnt score in YO and havent been back yet. Cant say if they're cracking down on SW activity too, but less dealers can certianly effect hoe turn out. I'll check it all out again soon.

I tried to see if there was anything distinguishing about the undercover vehicles to report but there was very little. I can only say the cars were not official looking, just typical semi-older sedans with dark tinted windows (one maroon, one silver and the other was dark blue I think). The cops were both burly looking white guys in thier 40s and not in uniform, the other was the observer/tail.

So no one confuses these guys with taxis, all YO taxis have LA on thier plates, are usually driven by spanish guys, and look more like official undercover police cars than the undercovers actually did.

J Burb

Magic
04-27-05, 16:53
I had great luck!
I will tell everybody about it tomorrow, but I must ask, if anybody has found a young blond with blue eyes name Susan in this area?
Thanks!

Tony03
04-30-05, 13:09
I have not had the luck. The last couple of blondes I had in that area where name Sabrina (hich was excellent) and a girl name Jen. That's about it. I have not been out in a while but will try and hit the area tonight and let you know.

rondog
05-30-05, 23:05
I had great luck!
I will tell everybody about it tomorrow, but I must ask, if anybody has found a young blond with blue eyes name Susan in this area?
Thanks!Yo,

I went to school with her, last name OSika, looks liek a tom boy but she's short, next time ask her how she was on the basketball team, lol.

John Wade
06-10-05, 07:07
Hello all,

Is Jennys Spa in Ardsley R&T?

OR does anybody have a lead for a R&T in this area?

Thanks,

Have a great weekend

John

Magic
06-10-05, 09:37
Dude:
I think she is "Hot".
She fucks just right!.
In the downtime I have to warned you guys about a PR girl that will rob you silly if you let her.
5' 5", brown eyes, white some frweckles a tattoo in the left arm, that chik is dangerous!
She will use a knife at you.
Be alert!

AlbanyJoe
06-10-05, 23:07
Had some business in Yonkers the past few days, and I was able to do a bit of trolling in the area.

Since I stick out like a sore thumb in the Oak/Elm area, I spent most of my time along Broadway and the various side streets. It was pretty quiet, especially after midnight. A few SWs out and about,but nothing too spectacular. Of course, with the heat we've been having, civilian women were wearing next to nothing, so at least there was some eye candy.

Ironically, perhaps the best of the bunch was a WSW I spotted early on, maybe 10:30. Brunette, maybe late 30's, t-shirt and shorts. She was sitting on a bench by the diner. Either super paranoid, or my judgment is failing, as I couldn't get her to budge off that bench. I did everything short of stop directly in front of her, something I can't bring myself to do on such a busy street.

I did see action on my few trips though the tree streets, but nothing I cared to pick up, and LE was out and about. Not really heavy, but my vehicle is pretty distinct, so I didn't want to risk it.

Joe

AznFasinazn
06-13-05, 14:01
Hello all,

Is Jennys Spa in Ardsley R&T?

OR does anybody have a lead for a R&T in this area?

Thanks,

Have a great weekend

John==============================================

Not sure about Jenny Spa in Ardsley.

In terms of another R&T place in the area:
Darae 54 - Elmsford

Also, look in the local (Westchester County) newspaper, The "******* News sports section, for ads.

There are also other websites that will aid your search.

AznFasinazn
06-20-05, 12:10
Went to Darae last week for 1st time in a long time. Decided to ask for the person I saw the last time, Coco. The last time I was there, she implied the next time I saw her, FS would be available.

Instead, it was exactly the same as the previous time: TS with scrubby, not by hand, and no play, so-so massage, then steps out of room, comes back with oil, dims lights, etc. Despite following all tips I read on another site, reminding her many times of what was said last time, HR was all that was available. Walked out with feeling I will never go see her again.

Stopped by Jenny Spa to see what it was like last week, did not have session, just went to see. Saw 4 or 5 women, much older, looked like they were all Mamasans, and 1 young hot woman. Can't believe that anything more than HR would be available in upscale Ardsley...door price same as Darae.

Elmsford place with garage: I parked at very nearby deli, and went upstairs, but it was too sketchy for me to, so I left.

Some time ago, I stopped by Big Apple, very near 4 Corners in Hartsdale, to take a look. Girls were not that hot, and I have only read bad reviews about it.

If for some reason you still want to find it, it's quite near a legit place...When you are driving by, you have to "FOCUS" (hint) your attention up a floor, and you will see signs on the windows for "Reflexology" etc. The door to it, is in the back.

J Burb
06-23-05, 00:41
I did the Yonkers stroll recently on a weeknight around 2am expecting street action may have finally picked up with the good weather, but it apparently hasn't. I saw only 5 random SW's after over an hour of trolling a huge loop that covered all the hotspots. Many of the dealers seem to have dissappeared too. What the hell happened down here?

I finally picked up a 40 something BSW off Ashbourton near the projects that was nothing to speak of but at least she was cheap and gave me no hassle. Maybe the weekends are a better bet these days or I just hit an off night, but activity seems nowhere near what it was on a warm weeknight at this time last year. It was nearly dead in fact.

J Burb

Magic
06-23-05, 13:28
She is back Thin blonde 40 yrs old great actitude?
She is back and I have some digits.

Wockster
06-25-05, 20:31
I've gone to 2 AMPs recently. D54 and Jennys. I liked them both. Both were fairly new, younger girls at D54, good service through towel and scrubby. Girl was clearly upset with $20 tip which I thought was reasonable for $60 service. Jenny's had older women, one I wouldn't go near. Other was decent and very willing to please. $30 tip made her very happy indeed, and I left very happy. TS and massage done by hand, which I liked.

PM me for specifics. Don't want to make too much public, although there's not much more to add. Both places seemed pretty professional.

Magic - how bout PM'ing me with info on the blonde. Digits, fees, etc. Thanks

NYCmale
06-25-05, 21:34
Hey - have gone to this place about 4-5 times over the past 2 years or so, just went this past Friday afternoon. This time there was a change, they now put up a "curtain" of beads in front of the LD area, making it at least semi-private now. Dances here are always nice for grinding type mileage, but beyond that all I've gotten is some over the pants HJs. At $10 a dance tho, 1 or 2 of those is usually enough to milk the lizard, so IMHO for this area it's not a bad place.

Anyone else have any experience there? Is takeout with any of the girls available or LD extras? Are there any good/bad times/days to go there (think I have always gone during the day on a weekday).

AznFasinazn
06-29-05, 11:59
Has anyone been to this place in White Plains on MLK Blvd?

It's not too far from the Galleria, but in terms of the neighborhood, it's miles apart.

They have an ad in the ******* News, with phone number, address, and .com. In the ad, it's called "White Plains Spa", but when you go there, and see the sign, it says "Therapeutic Health Spa". The ad also mentions "New Beautiful Asian Girls".

I was there at night, but I was too scared to even go in and take a look, for fear my car would not be there, when I came out.

Any reviews?

Harry Jameson
07-17-05, 06:04
Went through the tree streets this morninmg 3 AM to 5 AM. Nary a provider. What's up and where did they all go?

Magic
07-19-05, 12:13
Couple bad apples, SW's, put the flag up, "Popo" is everywhere, The same chick that tried to robbed me, got a needle with AIDS to another fellow monger and thried to stick it to him, he of course reported her to the LE but they did not cough her but put a lot of survilleance in the area, the SW's are afraid to go out now , they are busting Jhonn's and SW's , be careful!
Before that US, ourselves make it worst .While strolling I had more than once, while talking to the SW's, another monger will honk the horn and call the SW , calling a lot of attention from the neighborgs. Stupid Asses!

Harry Jameson
07-31-05, 10:15
Where have all the providers from the tree streets gone. Is there a new stroll in the Yonkers area?

Tony03
07-31-05, 22:16
Hey fellas,

What's up long time I have not been around just got back from NJ with new job and stuff training out there see my old mongers are still around what's up Magic, I took a spin last night and your all right no one out there to be seen at all I was out from 1:00 till 2:30 no luck at all,

Tony03
08-16-05, 20:53
What up fellow mongers have not had no luck at all in the YO cruised every where look out for some UC LE in a dark blue intrepid and neon they were crusing and looking why I was around hopefully it will pick up some soon,

Pajero1
08-24-05, 21:28
Hi yas fellas,

I used to go by the name John Sperm but somehow I cannot log in.

Anyways, last week cruised Yonkers. Nothing at all. Decided to try the Bronx Hunts Point to be exact, 5 am and on. Picked up a young WSW named Coco across the street from the post office. Excellent oral skills for a jackson will take her for long next time. She says they all come out from 12 md to 7 am everynite. Magic hook me up with Jess.

Thanks.

Anyone knows anything of Adine?

Pajero1
08-27-05, 09:04
Last nite after work decided to cruise Yo and the Elm st area. I went around 4 times, saw a lot of posibilities, yet most were regular girls getting drunk and high. Somehow I decided to drive down Linden, that is where I found a WSW by the name of Nora Italian. A mature lady with a set of tits to die for. Hard tits and ass for an old chick. I stopped her and asked her to get in. She was apprehensive at first, but got in the car and gave me a caca story that she does not party with drugs and does not charge for sex but that she needs money. I said "Well tell me how much do you need and I'll see" She was like "No, I don't do this for money", and I was "Yeah, yeah, whatever". So she called a Jackson, so I say "Ok, but must do it at the new Yonkers Motel". Well anyways, as all you know, all hoes in Yonkers do BBBJ, all DO remember that sucked me to completion, then slipped a condom and fucked me again. I will definately will go for seconds. Decent looking and good overall. No Adine though.

Good luck, and any other place that you mongers know about in Yo?

Harry Jameson
09-05-05, 07:21
Visited the Tree Streets in Yonkers the last 2 nightrs (3 AM-5 AM) no providers in sight. Any help with a new location would be appreciated.

Pajero1
09-05-05, 23:39
Try Mc Lena avenue over by Broadway, behind the auto parts place by top tomato there is always some type of action although be careful you might come across some TV's.

lou-S
09-08-05, 15:30
loved the del rio in the past...stopped by location and looked same .
lights on upstairs but all doors locked and no bells.
anyone been over here recently?
they used to have nice thick providers

Pajero1
09-12-05, 11:47
Last nite after work decided to go to the tree area of YO, drove around the areas 2 times and found a LSW by the name of Joan, "walking her dog" a real Dog seen her before but payed no mind since I really thaugh she was out to wal the dog, but she was next to some real Hoes parked on ash and she said hi and walked over asked me what I was doing and such asked to leave the dog and go for a talk. Then she got in the car nice body, nice ass although tities are droopy she was a good fuck all for .30 full service, and another 40 for room. Nice report told me she lives on ash. Personally I think she is the best looking Hoe in the area.

Tony03
09-14-05, 20:03
What's up fellow mongers see some one at least is having some luck out there in YO. I have had no luck at all and last night there were some major LE out there in force about 4 UC stoping and searching drove around the hill and around and got out of there fast no luck on B-Way for me either will try again tonight and see what happens like everyone says were have they all gone,

Soxfan04
09-17-05, 05:19
Went out tonight between 1:15 AM and 2:45 AM in and around the streets named for trees and wasn't able to find anyone out there. Maybe I need to try late afternoon or early evening? I'll have to try again.

Pajero1
09-23-05, 08:19
Ok this is the deal yesterday at around 5 pm decided to look for properties in YO, over in the tree area found at least 5 Hoes that were very doable no 10's by any means but lost of 7's, I found my all time favorite Joan in shorts and without the dog, somehow I forgot who she was and she reminded me, although I di not partake in the action. Maybe next time , guys give it a try on the early evening, specially this year that it is going to get dark later on, since the have cancelled day light savings time. let me know and if you see Joan give her a try nice HSW. look around the girls hanging outside also if they give you the look. Call them over and ask them if they are game, most will do.

Magic
10-04-05, 16:48
I found a girl that was mentioned before for some members that she controls amateur house wives that get the extar income on the side.
Well known memmbers can contact me for info.

Pajero1
10-04-05, 20:16
I was driving in the tree area and asked a couple of girls there who can hook me up wiht some latin azz, but no luck gezz magic come one PM with some info bro, maybe we can get together no prob I'll drive give me a holla back.

Peter Dong
10-05-05, 09:57
Where is this?

I live near but not in Yonkers.

Thanks

Pajero1
10-10-05, 13:00
Last saturday after work decided to give YO a try, went to all the usual streets Parkhill, Oak, Eml, and so on, on my 4th run I found my all time favorite Ronnie ( Veronica ) walking by herself and telling me that she was on her way to the bakery, yeah ok . I told her to get in the car cause it was raining hard so she hesitated a bit then got on asked the ususal questions who am I? and such after a brief get to know talk asked how much for FS she said $ 2 jacksons for all, so I being the guy that I am said 40 bucks for an hour and she agreed with multiple shoots, nice deal took her to te local motel and did the deed for an hour 3 shoots and one facial all nice a very accomodating , after the session she asked me if I could stop to get cigs, the ***** is a very nice person she bought me cigarretes, a hot dog and gas money, so after all was said and done she walked out with 25 dollars for an hour, now she she is a blond and claims to be living in PA. but come to YO to visit friends here is a pic not so good cause I used my camera phone. By the way she was found opn parkhill and new main at the light

Tony03
11-08-05, 18:42
Went out on Friday night saw nothing but a lot of LE on the tree area in UC and regular cars pulling over a lot of people did not want to take no chances decided to try B-Way nothing at all drove down to the BX around 241 and white plains road nothing there either just went home. YO has been really dead for a while now no matter what time I have tried I will start the monger mission ealier tomorrow and see what happens let everyone now,

Big Shout to my man Magic what's up hope all is well,

Peace and good luck fellow mongers,

Know One
11-14-05, 20:10
I paid a visit to the area last week and it was an experience. I did not see much street action but I did not spend much time on it. I did see a lot of LE. I hit a few of the Strip clubs and the big difference I noticed is that they sure like to soak you on the drinks. It seemed that the places with the less attractive women really hiked up the drink prices. I did find one thing that I have never found so quickly in any other area. Take out!

Pajero1
11-18-05, 07:24
Last nite hooked up with a half of a lesbian duo, Christy gosh what a bod, about 5'5, a bit over 100 lbs and good attitude, did it for a about an hour at her place all for 50 cents, I believe she does not walk the streets but i will be on the lookout for her thanks Magic, sorry guys cannot share the digits til get the ok but dont worry i got other numbers.

Tony03
12-07-05, 20:17
Finaily got my license back to drive legal now...lol went out on a celebration mission struck a big 0 nothing at all in YO drove around for a while nothing in the tree area or even s bway even took a ride down to the point since I don't have to worry about getting pulled over I can show them a drivers license now...lol but nothing there either it has gotten very dry up here in YO,

A big shout to Magic hope all is well with you and you are having better luck them me,

As always be carful out there and peace all,