PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

New Yorker
01-02-05, 00:52
I saw a new or different latina over on Targee near Vanderbilt the other day. She had a very attractive face and a nice shape. I hope she does not get worn out before the warm weather returns. A lady I know called me and told me that there were 3 girls out that day. She keeps track of who's out there probably b/c she herself is semi retired from that line of work. You guys just have to look. They are out there, they just move around like musical chairs.The only latina I know in that area that fits that description you gave is Yolanda. She's 23, but her body isn't really that great.

She has major stretch marks on her tummy that are a turn-off.

She has a nice face though.

Tina is another latina(that's 29 years old) in that area that has a decent face, but her body is about the same as Yolanda's. The stretch marks are almost as bad, and she has a little more body fat.

Watch your wallet with either of these two.

Then there's Lissette(whose a fat one), along with her "butch" looking girlfriend Miracle(who is skinny), Jazz(who stole $200 from me once), and Nelly(who is always with her "boyfriend/Pimp").

That's all of the regular latinas in that area.

Chazman
03-03-05, 00:46
Yes that sounds like the same yolonda I saw a few times around. I have not seen her for one month. You are right about the stretch marks but her chest was ok, and she was pretty enthusiastic. I just met a girl named Cindy, blond thin, white, small chest. She also gave very enthusiastic treatment. She is living with the hispanic girl valery. For .4 she came to my house, no rush.

Gypsy
03-03-05, 10:00
What Streets and what times are the best to go looking.

New Yorker
03-11-05, 00:59
Chazman,

Yolanda does give a decent bj. I just returned from the apartment of the couple she mostly stays with, but she wasn't there. And neither was a slim black girl named Capri(who I haven't yet had the opportunity to get with yet, but will soon). :-) I did however run into Lizette there. I found out that I haven't seen her in months because her and her girlfriend Miracle were locked up for six months. I'm not into fat girls, so I passed on her advances.

BTW. The only Cindy I can recall was from years ago in Mariners Harbor.(She was a spanish sw).

What area did you meet the girl you were referring to?(I also have never heard of a Valery).

Update notes: I haven't seen Tina since I heard whe was placed in a mental ward after running outside buck naked. But a white girl named Hope and a spanish girl that looks white named Patty occasionally pop up in the St.George area.

Cunt Hunter 2
03-12-05, 15:05
Well as far as S.I. is concerned just be persistent the terrace has the worst right now. On Tompkins I met a chick named Nelly(columbian)...I read about her in another post she's decent I got a Mini-bj and a phuk for $20.

There's another chick named maryann(black) goood pussy not that great in the face but not a crackhead. both of these girls are under 30yrs and i met them both @vanderbilt and thompkins.

Thursdays are the worst days to look for sw's...sweep day

New Yorker
03-13-05, 13:09
Well as far as S.I. is concerned just be persistent the terrace has the worst right now. On Tompkins I met a chick named Nelly(columbian)...I read about her in another post she's decent I got a Mini-bj and a phuk for $20.

There's another chick named maryann(black) goood pussy not that great in the face but not a crackhead. both of these girls are under 30yrs and i met them both @vanderbilt and thompkins.

Thursdays are the worst days to look for sw's...sweep dayI never seem to see anything over at Vanderbilt and Thompkins, so tend to concentrate on the area near the park.

I have seen two slim white SW that look like normal ladies, but haven't had an opportunity to make a move. They are rarely out. I really would ove to connect with either of them.(But they may not be interested in mongers on foot).

Nelly is also very difficult to catch, because like I said, she is usually with her "boyfriend". When did you last see her?

Capri, a slim black girl who hung out in that area, just happened to move into an apartment near Jersey street, which is just a walk from me. :-)

Chazman
03-20-05, 04:09
I finished work tonight at midnight and was driving home when a girl with dark hair waved me down by the store off tomkins. It was Yolonda but now she has black hair. She was looking good, although dressing was funky. We went back to my place for .4, and had a great time. Excellent bbbj, then regular covered to finish. Her bod has improved although the stretch markes are still there. Chest has filled out very nice. As usual she was great in bed. She has a cell phone now, which she gave me the digits. She said she would not mind me sharing if i thought it was safe. If you have more than 10 good posts or are a senior member, or we have traded before drop me a line. Peace out all. Chazman

Chazman
04-01-05, 18:24
Well after that first time, she would call me or text me everyday. Remember not to give a CH your cell number. So i ended up seeing her three more times. Always good, and from .25 to .4 each time. Then i hear nothing. I call her cell and no answer. This has been for at least 5 days. Oh well i guess she sold the phone, LOL. Time to look for another regular. Any news out there fellows?

Lickitup
04-03-05, 21:55
I was just wondering if anyone has dated a BSW from Mariners Harbor named Lizette? I saw her name mentioned and I’m curious if it’s her.

New Yorker
04-05-05, 09:15
From Mariners Harbor? Probably.

I know of only one Lizette.

She used to hang out in places like Park Hill, Stapleton, and Mariners Harbor with her sister. In fact, I think her ex still lives in Arlington.

Her sister Mercedes(who I was in love with) was murdered a few years back. :-(

Lizette got out of prison recently, where she was for six months. When I spoke with her a couple of weeks ago, she was staying with this guy in Stapleton(and trying to do some "business" in that area). But I'm not into large females, and she really had gained even more weight during her stint in the big house.

New Yorker
04-05-05, 09:18
Now wait.

Does BSW mean "Big Street *****" or "Black street *****"?

The Lizette I've been talking about is light skin, spanish.

Lickitup
04-08-05, 16:19
BSW is the abbreviation for Black Street Walker. I guess we are talking about two different girls. The one I was referring to doesn’t have a sister that was killed nor was she locked up. However she is chubby with huge 42DD’s. I haven’t seen her in 2 years. Anyway the pickings around here just seem to be getting worse and worse. Do you know of any action on the island? It’s been my experience lately there is nothing around.

New Yorker
04-08-05, 19:14
BSW is the abbreviation for Black Street Walker. I guess we are talking about two different girls. The one I was referring to doesn’t have a sister that was killed nor was she locked up. However she is chubby with huge 42DD’s. I haven’t seen her in 2 years. Anyway the pickings around here just seem to be getting worse and worse. Do you know of any action on the island? It’s been my experience lately there is nothing around.Unfortunately Staten Island is even deader than usual. That really messed up because Staten Island is also the cheapest for SWs out of the five boroughs. The problem is that you'd probably spend so much in time and gas money searching that cheap becomes moot. :-)

The best bargainb I ever had was a spanish girl named Michelle who would come by where I was in Arlington(Holland Ave), and give me a full service quickie for $10 a pop! She had a gorgeous body and wild redish-brown hair that looked like she never combed.

The last time I saw her, which was the summer before last, she had gain a few pounds(but still doable), and she told me she was living in Dongan Hills.(She would be about 34 years old now).

Reminisce over. :-)

Paul D Pounder
05-25-05, 10:42
Has anyone seen Lucy? She was a nice latina with short curly hair. Since I have not seen her in a while I hope she got her shit together and went to Florida. She was GOLD!, one of the select few who would get repeat visits from me. She used to hang out on Vanderbilt near Targee. There were too many unsavory characters over there. You don't see them as much now. I think uncle Leo cleared most of them out as well as most of the girls. It is all hit or miss now. A well trained eye is what you must have or you will just have to settle on Mini Palm and her five sisters.

There were a few prospects on the terrace a few days ago in the early AM before dawn. Not bad. I was broke that morning and had to pass.

New Yorker
05-25-05, 22:11
Has anyone seen Lucy? She was a nice latina with short curly hair. Since I have not seen her in a while I hope she got her shit together and went to Florida. She was GOLD!, one of the select few who would get repeat visits from me. She used to hang out on Vanderbilt near Targee. There were too many unsavory characters over there. You don't see them as much now. I think uncle Leo cleared most of them out as well as most of the girls. It is all hit or miss now. A well trained eye is what you must have or you will just have to settle on Mini Palm and her five sisters.

There were a few prospects on the terrace a few days ago in the early AM before dawn. Not bad. I was broke that morning and had to pass.I've never heard of a Lucy, but I didn't know all the names anyway.

The best girl in the area is Nelly, but she is all but impossible to catch.

Note: If you knew tracy(Traci?), I'm told by a SW named Sunshine that she died in October.

As for Richmond Terrace. It's about 5 miles long. But whenever anyone mentions this street they are rarely specific about which part they are referring to. Near South Avenue? Morningstar? Port Richmond? Broadway?

Mustang
05-25-05, 22:52
Has been next to nothing lately. Found one girl that was amazing, she was young and latin but couldn't suck for shit. I haven't seen on around must have been a one shot deal.

Paul D Pounder
08-04-05, 20:43
I saw, I met, we talked and went to her apt in those high rises off of the terrace that overlook everything. It is nice to get doggy while checking out a nice view from up there. She was a thick black chick, nice face, big sweater pups, a little big for my standards but when it throbs, thick will do nicely. It took longer that usual to come that night, probably b/c I had a damn migraine that had just come on but I sure felt better afterwards. The island had been more dead than Palmeiro's apologies but there are always a few glimering prospects here and there from time to time. You have to be a minute man and be ready for action at a moments notice. If not, you may never see them again - as these girls are mostly "next door" girls.

Gypsy
08-31-05, 09:16
Was doing some shopping with my wife on Victory Blvd (opp. the Taco Bell)
in the early evening on Saturday. I saw this really nice girl who seemed like she was giving me the look. Got away from the wife and caught upto her and talked. Told her that I was with my wife now but would like to see her later. She told me she is always on that stretch of Victory Blvd. Went back many times but no luck. Have any of you guys seen her. White, mid 20s, 5'4", 120lbs, dirty blond, did not get her name.

New Yorker
08-31-05, 19:25
Was doing some shopping with my wife on Victory Blvd (opp. the Taco Bell) in the early evening on Saturday. I saw this really nice girl who seemed like she was giving me the look. Got away from the wife and caught upto her and talked. Told her that I was with my wife now but would like to see her later. She told me she is always on that stretch of Victory Blvd. Went back many times but no luck. Have any of you guys seen her. White, mid 20s, 5'4", 120lbs, dirty blond, did not get her name.She lied to you. :-)

I know every regular on sight, and that description doesn't fit anyone I know in this particular area.

That said, there is one girl I know that may come close to the decription you gave, but she is not indigenous to this area, and catching up with her is a crap shoot. I do know the ho she visits/hangs out with though.

You should have gotten her name. As it is now, I can't tap my sources for the 411 on her without one.

Nostalgic
10-23-05, 17:08
Staten Island 10/23/2005

A prostitute and john were arrested after police watched her try to attract several "dates" and witnessed a man eventually offer her $15 for sex, police said yesterday.

Police said Doreen McCain, 38, spent about 15 minutes trying to stop four men driving cars and four pedestrians at Richmond Terrace and South Avenue at about 1 a.m. Friday.

Shortly after, Agron Islamovski, 40, of Weed Street, allegedly offered her a ride and $15 for a sexual act.

Police interrupted the transaction and charged McCain with loitering for prostitution and Islamovski with patronizing a prostitute.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nypdblotter/nypdblotter.htm

So how will they make this case? It wasn't a decoy. How did they know the price etc. Doesn't say they were caught in the act but just during the transaction.

Nostalgic
12-02-05, 13:35
NY Post 12/2/2005

* A randy senior citizen was arrested in Port Richmond after he tried to proposition an undercover cop whom he believed to be a hooker, police said yesterday.

Sources said that at 10:05 p.m. Tuesday, John Wedel, 76, drove up to the undercover female officer at Maple Avenue and Richmond Terrace, where he offered $10 for oral sex.

The undercover alerted back-up cops, who quickly arrested Wedel on a sex-solicitation charge.

Cops must be proud of themselves.

Lickitup
12-27-05, 01:39
Not much to report in SI for the longest until now. Picked up Dana tonight (Monday) never saw her before. She was on the way to a friends when I picked her up along the terrace in M Harbor. Not too bad, a 7 for the face and body. But a 10 for a bbbjtcim and the best part is she has 3 other friends who also go on phone dates as well.

White w/red hair about 135 lb has 3 kids 39 years old so the body's not the best if you know what I mean however what she is lacking in looks she more then makes up with an amazing bj taking her time, very clean not your typical street walker look. She gave me her phone number and I will be happy to share.

New Yorker
12-28-05, 22:09
Not much to report in SI for the longest until now. Picked up Dana tonight (Monday) never saw her before. She was on the way to a friends when I picked her up along the terrace in M Harbor. Not too bad, a 7 for the face and body. But a 10 for a bbbjtcim and the best part is she has 3 other friends who also go on phone dates as well.

White w/red hair about 135 lb has 3 kids 39 years old so the body's not the best if you know what I mean however what she is lacking in looks she more then makes up with an amazing bj taking her time, very clean not your typical street walker look. She gave me her phone number and I will be happy to share.

When you said Dana, I at first thought you were going to talk about a black girl that I know with that same name. She's difficult to catch, but can sometimes be found around tha Broadway and Castleton area.

The funny thing is that none of the SW I know can are reliable enough to keep a phone number for any length of time. :-)

What part of the Terrace did you see her? By South avenue, or Morning Star?