PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Jeff C
03-31-05, 11:15
Actually off of Lyell around the park between Saratoga and Plymouth. One was a BSW that was 36 got bj for .2 and the other was a rican that was 24 also for .2. Picked them up around noon.

jayf1970
04-04-05, 21:30
I went there last month. It was closed and there was a sign from the town building permits department (or some such thing) saying that they have been closed down for building code non-compliance?

Called last week and found that they are open again, but none of the old girls are there. They said "all new girls". My guess is they were busted.

Anybody knows going on?

Floppy Drive
04-09-05, 18:04
I went there last month. It was closed and there was a sign from the town building permits department (or some such thing) saying that they have been closed down for building code non-compliance?

Called last week and found that they are open again, but none of the old girls are there. They said "all new girls". My guess is they were busted.

Anybody knows going on?Rumor is they re-opened!

Db2007
04-10-05, 20:00
I went to Puja on Thursday and had a session with Candy. Right now, she is the only "therapist" and newly arrived from Korea. The reason they were closed was because everyone went back to Korea. Candy is the first and she said there will be more real soon.

I went for the half hour session for $40. Candy came in and was very friendly asking what I wanted. After some back and forth talk, FS was available for $80.

The massage was excellent and she was very personal with it. Everything went as planned and I left very satisfied.

Stop by, you will not be sorry!

Ivux 3
04-13-05, 11:55
I decided to try out that Scentsational Spa that advertises in the paper. The address is right off Jefferson Road and is in a quiet industrial area, right behind the restaurant.

I was met at the door by an older Asian woman and paid for an hour, $50.00, if I remember. They have about four or five rooms, including an older-design jacuzzi. I asked for a brunette.

Toni, a somewhat chubby brunette in her twenties, came in and was very friendly and talkative. I told her I knew she couldn't specify what she would do for a certain amount, so we just went on ahead. I got on the table and stripped down and she stripped down to her panties. We talked about other spas in the area and I told her about my experiences with the Tan and Tub in Henrietta.

She gave me a really good body massage, and was interesting with her conversation. She wouldn't strip all the way down, telling me she got yeast infections easily. After being told that, I wasn't too interested in playing with her privates.

She gave me a relaxing massage and a competent HJ, getting me to pop twice.

I dressed, tipped her at the usual Tan and Tub rate, $60.00 for each half hour, and left. I know it was more than I should have paid, but it never hurts to establish a reputation as a good tipper.

On the way out, I saw some of the other attendants sitting in a lounge, and there was a really hot-looking slim brunette with long hair, an older heavyset type, and a range of blondes. The Asian at the desk told me at the desk that they didn't have any Asians or Blacks working there.

I probably will go back there, but will get someone else. For $170.00 total, I got a good massage and two HJs, but could have done better at other places.

I was told by Toni that it was policy not to do straight or greek there, and oral was done, no further details. It was my first visit, so I will go back there, but get someone else.

Jeff C
04-21-05, 12:04
In the last 2 weeks I have picked up a wsw around noon on Monroe ave. She said she has just turned 18 and didn't want to say how long she has been doing this for. The damage was .2 for a bj and a extra .05 to have her get naked and see that hairy clam. If you are on Monroe ave during the day she dresses like a real ****. The next one was 3 days later off of saratoga near lyell was a big bsw that was only .12 the bj was fantastic lasted 15-20 mins and she deep thoated and licked my balls at the same time. Then last thursday I got a wsw around the same area that was 34yo she looked pretty good wanted .4 but I gave her .3 she wasn't worth .01 said I couldn't touch her and not to touch her head. Yesterday (wed 4/20) I picked up a bsw who had on a white shirt and red skirt on N. Plymouth she was a crackhead and started going nuts so had to let her go.

Jeff C
04-21-05, 12:09
How close is it to greece ridge mall? Do you really get 2 pops for 1.2? Does accupressure offer the same service?

NENY Troller
05-08-05, 16:36
I am a first time poster but have been Mongering in Rochester, when in town, for the past 4 years. I travel most of NY and New England for work.

I would like to thank all of my fellow mongers for all of the info. provided over the past year or so, and also; Sorry for taking so long to participate in providing information.

Lyell Ave. and the nearby cross streets have appeared to dry up over the past few months. The normal ugly skanks have been out, but not any real good talent since February.

The last time I was there and picked up somethin decent to speak of was back in late Feb., I believe. About 3:30 pm on a Tuesday I picked up Diamond near BK. From what I remember, about 7 in the looks dept.,19 or 20, Red hair, 5'4", big C-class juggs, great ass, and perfect trimmed landing strip. I don't remember all of the facts but believe she said she was from the Brockport area had got knocked up and ended up in the whole street thing. Anyway, $.8 later she had spent an hour at my Hotel and I had a great time, full GFE. Haven't seen her since but I only get into town maybe once every 3- 4 weeks.

I was in town last Wed. and it was real dead. Just the normal skanky ones. Later in the night I headed over the river to the the Joseph, Clinton, Bay st., Hudson, Goodman area. Usually find at least 7-8 BSW on this little cruise. Wed., not more than 4-5 and all of the real fat ugly ones. Mind you, I cruised from 8pm until about 1 am, taking some time off at the titty bar up on Ridge that advertises "The Best Breasts and Thighs in Rochester". It caught my attention because a few weeks ago I was driving by, I was hungry, and at first glance I thought, Fried Chicken!

Talent is ok, but nothing like the girls in Niagra Falls and if your this close, (1 1/2 hrs.) why not go there and get your rocks off!

I also visit the MP right off W. Ridge Road. I was there about two months ago and had a chick named Mia, I think. Paid for the hour. She does a nice rub while I'm on my stomach for the first 30 minutes and then strips down for the happy ending. Great tits, maybe a little heavy for my liking in the belly (I like flat stomachs) and a nice ass. She got on the table, oiled me up and stroked me while I got to play everywhere. I shot my load and she cleaned me up. She left while I got dressed. She never asked for a tip nor acted like she was expecting one. When she came back in I gave her another $.25 and she acted like it was a really great tip! Now I had been there 2-3 times before with different girls and this was standard treatment for this place.

I like this place. Fairly inconspicuous, and for $.85 you get decent looking women jerking you off.

NENYh

Matchbox04
05-14-05, 20:52
Just arrived into town late on Fri eve. Checked into local and went looking on Lyle. Dead except for a skanky WSW near Glide. Ugh. Turned onto Mt. Read and saw a thin wsw headed North. Made a U and she jumped right in. ONly then did I see she was a bit old. Small talk, had to stop at a "friends" for some weed (I know, I'm crazy to have let her stay) and back to my room where I had the BEST BBBJCIM in mouth in recent history. Paid .4 for fs, but this was so good I couldnt go on, and considered it well worth it. Deep throat, lots of tongue. Afterward Sandy said she "loved it and it was good for her, perhaps her best ever." Well worth the high price for that kind of service.

Look for her on Mt. Read to Glide. Thin w/ long straight brunette hair. Better like 40ish women with flat chests, but I'll give her a 2 on body and a 9 on attitude.

Member #1731
06-03-05, 02:33
Here is my take on Rochester

Portland Ave: Horrible the worst I've ever seen

AC: More expensive .4BJ and 100FS They are the cleanest of all, but very business. Tend to be in their 40's. Have found 18y/o Felicia "Outstanding" treat her right she's a great kid.

Lyell: Best looking Emily 24 y/o Italian brunette best on Lyell by far then Danielle 24 y/o blonde.. both are not very easy to find but well worth it. Plymoth Ave is starting to get some of th better talent...Things have been a bit rough since Captain's got busted.

Monroe: 18y/o refered to on the other email is Nicole. Nice body, dresses well, but needs braces. Talent sub par. 25y/o Denise light brunette tall thin great BBBJCIM. Oh this one is tough to grade 22y/o Nadia, corn silk blonde body is great 5'11 thin but huge rack, talent is pretty good, only minus is that to me she looks like a sharpee (little dog,???spelling)

LE has been picking it up on Monroe a bit tough

And one last thing fellas lets keep it consistent 20-to max 30 on BJ and 40-max 80(depending on quality)for FS AC's max is 100 for FS....If you start paying more then they demand more and its just takes too much negotiating , waste of time.

Any 411 on unexplored corners is appreciated

Noreast
06-03-05, 16:16
Thanks for the great report! What do you by AC?

Thanks

Floppy Drive
06-05-05, 08:12
AC? Where is that?

Member #1731
06-06-05, 02:51
AC=Allen Club its a bar.

Scrodie
06-06-05, 20:21
I had a dream I was in upstate NY this past weekend and stopped by Puja. I have been in AMPs in many states, and, in my dream, this was probably the closest I have had to the "Bangok Experience" that I've read about here and other places.

It's hard to find, especially for someone who doesn't know the area too good. It's in a retail strip center, but only has a rear entrance and has no signage on the front. I went there very late on a Friday night, and I think I was the only guy there. I asked for a table shower, but they only had jacuzzi. I disrobed and they drew a Jacuzzi bath for me. The mamasan led me to the tub and told me to relax. I did. Then, the masseuse entered. She was probably 30, had a great body and said her name was Pepsicola. I got to experience the "Joy of Pepsi". She was only wearing a dress, which she quickly removed. She got in the Jacuzzi with me and alternately erotically rubbed me and washed me. She also washed herself. This lasted maybe twenty minutes and was awesome.

Then, she dried me off and led me back to the massage room. She gave me an erotic massage. We then did a little 69 and she gave me a BJ. At first it was uncovered, but she ended up slipping a cover on, literally without me knowing it (that's talent). We finished with FS. I paid .6$ for the hour massage and tipped 1.4$. If I'm ever in Western NY, I will return.

Porco
06-13-05, 10:48
Had some time on Friday, decided to scout the Lyell and Monroe strolls just to gather some intel. This was about 11:00 am, nothing on Lyell from Mt Read all the way to Plymouth. North on Plymouth across from Jones Park I was rewarded with a sighting, a skinny blonde wsw with a quite few miles on her, borderline skanky but not bad, lurking between the parked cars. Definitely working, I have seen her before on Saratoga Ave. Passed. Quick left on Lorimer, right in front of the church (!), a fresh wsw, light brown hair, a little baby fat but pretty cute, strolling right in the street, making eye contact. Circled around the park, both gone.

I would recommend against picking up in this neighborhood, especially during daylight hours. The area is mix of the 'hood and family residential, kiddie pools in the front yards (the blonde sw was right in front of one with kids playing in it), mothers with baby strollers, neighbors chatting on the corner. These neighbors have been known write down and report the license plates of cars stopping to pick up sw's, so be very careful here. For that reason, I am surprised that the action has moved off Lyell Ave to the side neighborhoods such as Plymouth Ave. Now, the other side of Jones Park, the Saratoga Ave side, would be safer I think because I think the neighbors are not watching. This is a high crime area, so considerable LE presence all over, be careful. At one point I parked and pretended to be on my cell phone, but no one approached.

Monroe: nothing going on in the late morning. The center of the action here is the area around the corner of Meigs St, although I have not seen it first hand, I have this on very good authority from someone who lives there and gets to see it going on. Lots of drug activity here also, with correspondingly high LE presence.

Drove by the "AC=Allen Club Cocktail Lounge" mentioned in a previous post. Low brick building, hard to find, between expressway ramps, closed at this time of day, of course. Terrible neighborhood, scary looking place with fortress-like doors. Not sure I would want to go in alone. May try it one of these days if I can get a partner to go along on the hunt.

Ended up the day with a nice girl from Freetime, $100 at the door, negotiated another $50 for FS, very sweet & friendly, good time. A lot more than sw but a clean and comfortable place, no surprises, and she even offered me bottled water after.

Stay safe,

Porco

rochesterguy
06-15-05, 21:13
I have driven many times, by Monroe Ave. with no sightings. I have heard they are near the Meigs St 7-11. Can someone confirm or deny?

Last week, I found a WSW around 11pm right on Lyell, $40 for half and half. Went back to Lyell, Jones, Saratoga same time last night, and saw 4 BSWs, and 3 WSW (high mileage, extremely worn). Freetime seems like it is dry these days.

I remember my best non SW experience from FreeTime was a few years back... An 18yr old name Amy worked at Elite. If anyone knows of any younger (18-21 yr olds) they can recommend I am all ears!

rochesterguy
06-22-05, 18:05
Found a 20 yr old blond wsw yesterday on lyell around 4pm. Skinny, c/d breasts goes by the name of Diamond. It was $80 for half and half. More than I normally pay, but she was quite clean. Service was not the best I ever had, but you can't beat young blonds as far as looks go.

Soft BJ, non rushed but was not enthusiastic during FS.

AlbanyJoe
06-25-05, 23:48
Gents,

I had occasion to be in your fair city early in the week. Was able to check out the Lyell Ave. stroll and surrounding areas. Let me just say that you guys have it good! Between 22:30-00:30 Monday night I saw at least 2 dozen SWs of all colors, sizes and shapes. Sure, most of them are 2nd string material, but you certainly have variety. Points east are MUCH less active.

Anyway, I cruised for a bit and saw a couple possibles, but was looking for a particular type, so I pressed on. Just when I saw what I was looking for, LEO decided to swoop in and park right next to her. I hit the side streets and laid low for awhile. Saw a fine BSW, and was about to stop, when I spotted the original choice coming down the sidewalk.

Late 30's brunette, with a 70's style hairdo! White T-shirt, blue shorts. No bra on a set of D's that must have been spectacular a few years back. Gravity had begun to take its toll. She gets in, and say "Hi, my name is...umm...Marie." Ha! Sure it is!

We roll to my hotel making small talk, and she asks to take a shower. That's a nice touch. Haven't talked price or services, but after the shower she comes out, drops the towel and asks what I'm interested in. Well, full service is out, as "I'm kinda on my period." Kinda???

"Would I be interested in anal?" Damn. You don't hear that everyday. I'm game, so it's a decent BBBJ and then on with the condom and off to the races. I think she got more than she bargained for, as us older guys take a while to "finish", but she soldiered on and eventually we found the checkered flag.

Now, up to that point we had not discussed $$$ at all. I had put .5 on the TV with the condom, and she accepted that with a smile. Decent service, not a bad body (bit of a tummy), and we both left happy. I'll definitely have to arrange some more business in the Rochester area!

Thanks to all the posters that made finding the stroll a snap. Stay safe out there.

Joe

Tiger1974
07-01-05, 01:56
warning!!! a early20 WSW just rip me off on lyell, she open the door and ran away!!!
she told me that was her house, after she left, a black dude show up and look at me with "what the hell you are doing look".

Warning!

rochesterguy
07-01-05, 21:42
warning!!! a early20 WSW just rip me off on lyell, she open the door and ran away!

she told me that was her house, after she left, a black dude show up and look at me with "what the hell you are doing look".

Warning!I had a similar issue a couple weeks ago. A WSW (20's) suggested we go to her house (I know, big mistake). We go in, she say's she has to use bathroom. I'm sitting on the living room couch, this black dude comes in, says "'what the hell are you doing in my house, get out". I didn't want a confrontation, so I left (obviously mad that I got scammed).

Petey Boy
07-02-05, 17:22
From NYC and before that, LA. CL is really hurting in this town, and I'm not that into streetwalkers. Anyone got a phone # or two of independents they can recommend? Thanks! (use private message, of course)

Member #1731
07-07-05, 22:48
Due to recent postings I am repost from august '04 so other unsuspecting dudes don't taken. Someone is really going to get hurt in this place

This is important to all mongers. I know posting addresses is a forum violation but this can not go without full disclosure. it is important for the safety of all who use this site in the Rochester area.

158 Lyell Street (Danger; Don't Go)

22 y/o Girl named Nicki stay away. She invites you in the house asks for money upfront then goes to the bathroom. A few guys come in and try to get more money out of you for using the facilities. Don't even ask if she'll leave with you because she won't. Granted she is slightly cute so if you want to spend $$ and don't mind dealing with threats then go for it. Personally it not for me.

Member #1731
07-07-05, 22:52
Tonya 32 y/o brunette can be found at the Allen club. Loves to drink, give her wisky take her to a hotel. Multiple FS she get so wasted you can leave without giving any $. Warning dont give her "rocks" she gets really sick, won't let you do a thing and your night will be ruined. Take ti from me i've had multiple experiences and have never dropped more than the cost of a bottle and cost of a room

Member #1731
07-07-05, 22:54
Has anyone noticed that the asking prices are going up?? then again i've only been asking 23 and under girls so they tend to be more greedy

AlbanyJoe
07-07-05, 23:22
Was in town on business again this week. Tuesday night, I picked up "Patty" on Lyell (near Avery), just as the skies opened up in a torrential downpour. 40yr old blonde, a bit heavy, but not "fat". D-cups. A few miles on her, as expected

Anyway, she had just taken a beating from some locals down by the park. Apparently, robbery wasn't a motive and she didn't know them. She stated they hit her on the head with a blunt object and were laughing while kicking her once she feel to the ground. Nice guys.

After getting her calmed down at the hotel, she proceeded to deliver a pretty good GFE (.5) . The usual "I'm almost never out" talk, but I'm used to that!

Thought I'd try my luck again Wednesday night, but had to work until 2am. A quick trip to the hotel for a shower and I was out again. Made my way through the construction to check out Monroe Ave. Wow! Cops everywhere, and I mean at least ten radio cars. I went back to Lyell right quick.

Right onto Glide from Lyell and I spot movement out of the corner of my eye down the first side street. Came around the block and a nice-looking brunette slowly strolling. She looked too good to be a SW, so I looped around again, trying to get into position. I believe I came across a bonafide part-timer, as she was leaving in a minivan when I turned onto Glide again!

Damn. One day I will hunt down my "play it safe" instinct and kill it! Oh well, she looked good anyway. I guess it wasn't really a double-header, but could have been.

By they way, I would agree with the earlier post that indicated this particular area might become a problem. It is very quiet, and although you can find a few SWs there, the neighbors are likely to notice any increase in traffic and complain to LE. Be careful.

I still think you Roch boys have it pretty good. Here's hoping business brings me back to the area soon!

Ivux 3
07-09-05, 18:55
Today I went to the Tan and Tub Day Spa in Henrietta. I paid at the desk for a half hour "stress rub." I was shown to a room and Ashley eventualy came in.

She is tall, slim and pretty. She had on a halter top, white shorts and sandals. She is 30, 5'10", about 120 pounds, blonde shoulder-length hair, nice tan, small boobs with pierced nipples. She has a big tattoo on her back.

I had the starter tip of 60 on the table. We made small talk and she asked me what I wanted. I said to start with the nude massage. She took her top off and said that for that amount she would--then made a HJ motion with her right hand.

I said that if she would do more, I had condoms and more money. She still had her shorts on and I asked her to take them off. She said Aunt Flo was visiting. I played with her nipples while she massaged me. She massaged my shoulders and we talked some more.

She took her shorts off and pulled her powder blue thong aside to show me her piercings in her labia. She has a lot of hardware between her legs. The drapes match the carpet. I started rubbing her through her panties. She started squirming and was getting into it. Then she stopped me and said she was scared of leakage.

I started waving my cock at her and she started rubbing it. I asked her how much to kiss it with a condom on. She quoted $ 60 over and above the tip on the table. I thought that was crazy. I got a condom out and unwrapped it and started putting it on. I offered her a Jackson more. She offered to do it for $ 50. We finally agreed on 40.

She knelt down and started. She set up a good rythym and kept her head going back and forth. I held the back of her head and sped her up and she swallowed it all the way down to my balls and worked on me until I busted a nut. She did a good job.

We talked some more and she massaged my shoulders. She was working at the Scentsational Spa, but she said they are closing because they got busted. Of course, you never see any mention of that in the paper. Prostitution doesn't exist in Monroe County, according to the paper. I guess that explains all the new faces at the Tan and Tub.

She told me that she usually doesn't do a cbj for so little, but I was such a nice guy, she did it. That and the fact that, given the slowness of business, I was probably going to be her only client on the 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. shift.

So, for a total cost of $ 35, tip and room fee, I had a good cbj. The massage was too rough. She said it was her first day working there. She showed me out and said she was working there almost daily and to come again.

It wasn't the best time I had there, but it was good.

Noreast
07-15-05, 14:27
Nice report. I may check out the place on my next visit.

Ivux 3
08-12-05, 15:29
I went into the Tan and Tub again last week and tried Sabrina, a young blonde, about five-seven, kind of heavy, long blonde hair. I booked an hour, paid the .55 fee for the room and back we went.

I laid the fee of .60 per half hour on the table and she stripped down and I got comfortable. She started talking and massaging my shoulders. I roamed all over her and started to rub her off. It didn't take too long for her to come. She enjoyed the finger up her butt as she came.

Then she started to give me a hj. I started in with the usual, "I've got condoms and more money if you're interested." She said she was hj only since she was still a virgin!? She said it sounded strange since she was working there, but she was a vaginal virgin. She gave me a good hj to completion.

I was roaming over her as she did me and gently explored her. I partially inserted a finger in her and she did have a hymen. In all my life, that's the first one I've found.

Then we rested while I recharged. All of a sudden, all sorts of screaming and running through the hallway happened. Then two of the other workers started a screaming match. Sabrina threw on a towel and said she had to go back up her friend.

It turns out that one of other girls, Josie, a pretty Dominicana, paid the receptionist to clean the tub for her. Lynn, another short pretty Latina with a great body, got upset about that and started arguing. The receptionist, a short brunette with about H-cup breasts was just trying to clean the tub.

Sabrina got there just as Lynn was being slapped by Josie. All sorts of shouting ensued and then it got quiet. Then Sabrina came back in and told me about the drama.

I started rubbing her again, but she couldn't get relaxed enough to enjoy it. Then she gave me another pop and we cleaned up, talked some more.

When I left, the place was real quiet. Josie and the receptionist were sitting on the couch, real quiet. Lynn was outside on the steps talking on the phone. Gary, the manager, was pulling in just as I was leaving. I don't envy his job, keeping all these women under control.

Overall, I left satisfied. I've always wanted to try Sabrina and now I have. My money would have been better spent with Josie. She drops to her knees and gives a great cbj.

Or I could have had Lynn again. Sometimes she is in a good mood and gives a cbj for $. Other times she is cranky and quotes $.80 for a cbj and doesn't want to be touched. She does have a great body, though. Once you get past the rock-hard implants.

So, for my $.75, I got two pops and a floor show.

Sailorman
08-26-05, 11:01
Has anyone had any luck with a daytime SW's?

I've seen a couple on Monroe, but very not something I'd touch.

Any suggestions?

dscups
08-28-05, 15:37
I've seen a couple what I thought were decent sw's around there.

I'm sort of new at picking up sw's. Generally how can you guys tell?

Ivux 3
09-06-05, 16:20
It has been a while since I've had some penile aerobics, so I went to the Tan And Tub Saturday.

In the morning I called, and on the 10 to 2 shift only Josie and Sabrina were working. I'd take a ride with Josie again, but didn't want to rub Sabrina's hymen again, so I waited until about 12:30 to go in. Somebody new comes in at noon, I've found.

When I entered, there was a short brunette in red sweats laying on one of the sofas sleeping among some folded laundry with a small Pekinese dog on her lap. She opened one eye and asked if she could help me. I said I wanted a half hour stress rub. She told me all the girls were busy, but Audrey would be out soon. I'd never tried her before, so I waited.

After a while, a man exited one of the rooms followed by Audrey. She is about five two, about a hundred and twelve, short blonde hair and young. She was wearing a tank top, a short denim skirt and sandals with about two-inch heels.

Rochester Man, I think this is the one you were asking me about.

After she changed the linens and I paid the house fee, we went in. I think I made a mistake by letting Audrey see the money I had when I paid the house fee, but no big deal. I "got comfortable," and laid three Jacksons on the table and told her I wanted a nude massage to start with.

She stripped down to her panties. She was tight, had great skin tone. She had small breasts, but I like them that way. She had a tattoo on the inside of her right elbow and on the right side of her crotch. It was too dark to tell what they were. She started rubbing my shoulders.

I wanted her to get out of her panties and she told me it would be a Jackson more. That's because she saw the cash I had, I think. I had no problem with that, gave her one and she just flew out of her panties. She turned around and showed me her fine ass and wiggled her pussy at me.

I started rubbing her tits and playing with them. Then she started licking my nipples and gently biting them. I've always found that when a woman gently nips at my nipples, it means she wants her nipples twisted and pulled. I told her that and she liked the idea. I told her to let me know if I pulled too hard, and twisted and pulled her nips.

Then I worked down to her partially-shaven blonde pussy and she was already wet, probably from the previous session she had. I rubbed her pussy and she was responsive.

She started rubbing my dick and I told her I had condoms and more money if she was interested. She put a condom on me slowly. I told her to bend over and kiss it. She bent over and kissed it.

I cradled her head and started to position her face for a good fucking. She kissed my dick again, raised her head and said she was a hj only woman. Damn. I took my hands off her, leaned back and told her to do her job. She enthusiastically grabbed me and went to work.

I then told her I would also give her a handjob at the same time and started rubbing her pussy fast and hard. She sped up on me and started squirming her hips.

She was really hot and came before I did. I blew my first load and kept rubbing on her. I reached around her fine ass and stuck my middle finger into that tight hole. That set her off again.

I figured since she charged me a Jackson to get her panties off, I would get my money's worth. I rubbed her dripping pussy fast and hard, stroked her anus, and she got wetter and wetter.

She came pretty hard and I just kept rubbing on that thing. Thanks to Vitamin V, I was getting hard again, so I wiggled it at her and she started wrestling with it.

We rubbed each other off again. I asked her if her pussy was sore yet and she said no. That's what I like about these 22 year olds. They are fresh and can take a lot of use.

She said she lost track of the time, so I said that we weren't through with the half hour yet. I talked with her some while I was winding down. She is a nursing student at a local college and you know the rest of the story. That's what I like about this time of year, a new crop of strippers and hos coming in with the new school year.

We cleaned up, talked some more and left the room. When I got out to the waiting area, Josie was out behind the desk looking good and there was a heavyset blonde on the couch and a couple young brunettes. I said hello to everyone, chatted with Josie a bit and left.

So, not a bad visit, two pops for $15. Audrey said she worked there for a while last October and now is back working for the fall semester.

Has anybody tried that new place, Bronze Bodies on Brighton-Henrietta Townline Road? It just started advertising in the local daily paper.

Jim 211
09-22-05, 10:47
Looking to exchange tips for massage, escorts or SW's. I can give you a few tips in exchange. Any Allen Club regulars?

[Email Address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Nitrofish6677
09-24-05, 13:10
I'm curious about this Allen Club that I have read about here. Can some give more details on this place? ie: address and what kind of club is it?

Zhongoman
09-29-05, 16:19
There doesn't appear to be much activity along Lyell these days. I'm a bit out of practice, but I spent an hour or so the other night and didn't see much worth driving back around to look over again, and certainly nothing of any quality.

The same dirty blond skank marches up and down Lyell, the same redneck-looking girl with the work boots and the mullet trooped over to Jones Park, but truly slim pickings on the Ave. these days.

The striking thing to me was that there really wasn't any LE presence or pressure that I could see. In fact, the only LE action I saw was a couple of what appeared to be domestic disputes or medical issues in the neighborhood.

Anybody seen anything or know what's up?
Zhongoman

Opuswon
09-29-05, 20:19
Hey,

I am new to this board. I am going to Puja tomorrow, having been to Tan and Tub a few times - I am into AMPs and have had some great experiences in NYC. How much is the entry fee at Puja and what are the rough fees for extras? I'd like to go with some "target" fees and I am hoping to spend less than AMPs in NYC which have esclated their prices recently. Can anybody help?

Opus

cute_tsinito
09-30-05, 22:28
Hey,

I am new to this board. I am going to Puja tomorrow, having been to Tan and Tub a few times - I am into AMPs and have had some great experiences in NYC. How much is the entry fee at Puja and what are the rough fees for extras? I'd like to go with some "target" fees and I am hoping to spend less than AMPs in NYC which have esclated their prices recently. Can anybody help?

OpusI have not been to Puja in a while. But entrance there was $60 when I last went. Extras really depend on negotiation skills but used to start at around $60.

Spa999
10-01-05, 01:36
Great report on Tub and Tan. I am new to the area though and want to be sure re prices... based on http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=221&page=1&pp=15 I see that the F/S spa price came to around $1.4 in '04. However I am getting the impression from this post that it could now be around $1.6. Also, how much should one expect to pay for a private masseuse in this area who provided H/R only? I get the feeling it's a range of $-$1.5 but want to be sure.

I am also glad I found this forum, thanks for being here guys. It seems there is precious little info. on Rochester spa/massage action available out there in cyberspace, but I have to be realistic; this ain't LA or NY!

Ivux 3
10-01-05, 19:58
I had the time and money today, so I thought I would go get some relief. At first I was going to go to Tan and Tub. I called and only Josie was working. Usually they have three girls working in the afternoon. I figured that, even Josie is a great experience, a young Dominicana who gives a great bj, she would be too rushed.

I decided to try that new place, Bronze Bodies, on BH Townline Road. I had the address from the newspaper classified and guessed at the location. The street number is on the garage behind the small house. Just look for a small house with a wheelchair ramp at the side.

I went in and there were two women, a Blonde and a Brunette. They told me they were booked up for the next hour. They said it was best to call and make an appointment, even if only 15 minutes in advance. I went and ran some errands and then called for an appointment.

I wanted an appointment with the Brunette, I forget her name, Annette or something. I went in just before my appointment and there was another Brunette behind the desk in at least her forties, a frown plastered on her face and heavy. I thought I would have to leave if that was the Brunette I would get. I had a knapsack with me with my datebook and other things in there. She threw a fit and started talking about how somebody sneaked a camera in a few days ago and she was on the news. She said I couldn't take the knapsack in the room with me.

Since I had my credit cards and other things in it, there was no way I was leaving it anywhere. I said I needed it with me. She told me she had to look through it first. I unzipped one of the panels and showed her my datebook and some medical things. She then said it was okay.

She was the manager, I found out later. There was a light-skinned black girl on the couch and the Blonde I saw earlier. The Blonde, Shannon, said that the one I requested had to go get her brakes fixed and she would take care of me. She is abou five-two, a bleached blonde, late twenties, short curly hair with dark roots, she looked kind of tired or hung over.

As I was paying the 30 fee to the manager, the light-skinned black girl and Shannon were talking about Ambiance, another rub and tug place. The black girl was saying that she used to work there. I was shown to a room. They are well-lit with a massage table, a table with a lamp and massage oils and a tanning bed. The light was bright. It was about two o'clock in the afternoon. There are two massage or tanning rooms with a common bathroom between them.

I got comfortable and laid three Jacksons on the table. Shannon came in and asked what I wanted. I said I wanted a nude massage with at least a hj. She took the money and came over and started massaging my neck and shoulders. She talked all the time, asking me questions, talking about her stepfather dying, and getting acquainted.

She was wearing a spaghetti-string top and a long black skirt. I touched the bottom of her top and she immediately raised her arms over her head so I could take it off. She wasn't wearing a bra and she had nice 32 b's or so. I started playing with her nipples while she massaged me and talked.

I then held the elastic waistband of her skirt and that flew off. she was wearing black panties. She kept massaging me and asking what I wanted. I told her I wanted her panties off.

Off they came. She was clean shaven and nice. No tattoos or piercings. She turned around and showed me where her dog bit her on the ass.

I ran my hand up her thighs and she spread her legs so I could rub her pussy. I reached up in between her butt cheeks. She told me that before anything anal, she had to be drunk. She said that she had to go serve a short jail term in a few weeks because she was in a bar and a man grabbed her ass and she turned around and broke his nose. It turned out it was an off-duty cop. So she warned me not to go into her anus.

She started on my chest and stomach. I told her I had condoms and more money if she wanted. She said she doesn't suck cock or fuck. I said that leaves me with a handjob. I played with her pussy while she rubbed me.

While she was hj'ing me and I was rubbing her, I saw her thighs twitching and she was coming. She gave me a good hj, fast then slow, paying attention to all of my dick.

She drained me good. Then she checked the time and we had about three minutes left on the half hour. While we were cleaning up, she told me a lot more about herself, her traffic tickets, her assault charge, her educational goals.

She was good for a half hour, but she would be a handful in the outside world. I'm going to go back and try others there, especially the light-skinned black. Most of the workers in Monroe County are too white for my taste.

They seem to be real busy, so if you go, call first.

Good handjob, somewhat slutty but friendly provider, all for 90.

Jim 211
10-11-05, 11:11
I used to live here before and had a few good experiences at Greece Tub and Tan and Scentsations in Henrieta. I suspect that most of the old girls aren't there anymore. Anyone care to give me a few tips for what's good right now? Not really into spending $90 for a HJ like some of these guys. Looking for ladies who are good to go w/ reasonable rates. I have tips to exchange as far as escorts in Rochester.

elwoody
10-15-05, 15:04
Had opportunity to visit the fine city of Rochester recently. Found fun on Lyell from Mt Read to N. Plymouth. My experiences ranged from 9:00 PM to 3:00 AM, and found a few BSW, many WSW, and saw one - I suspect - BTV. Services were good and BBBJ ranged from $.20 to $.30

Saw BSW action on Monroe, in the bar district, but quality was poor and LE was extremely heavy. Clearly LE is trying to clean up this hood.

The real gem though, is the Allen Club. Wicked hard to find, but worth the drive. Won't go into too much detail, but will show you intrepid souls how to get there. Talent is 4 to 7, prices are reasonable, and there's a full bar & pool table. Full of characters. Takes some talking and finesse, but it's all generally there for the asking.

Elwoody

Phaelon
10-19-05, 10:58
Syracuse guy here - the following two ads appeared two days apart on the Syracuse craigslist (which is very new - I think Syracuse and ithacab were just added to craigslist recently).

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/ers/102983940.html

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/ers/103636394.html

These are some fine fine lookin' black gals with that really juicy booty that I happen to love so much. One mentions a donation $$ in her ad and the other does not. Any of you Roch guys tried these girls out and can advise if it's worth the drive from Syracuse?

Greetings,

FYI, there is a new section in the Forum specifically for posting reviews of Craigslist advertisers.

Please look for this new section in the Forum's Table of Contents, under "Craigslist Reviews"

Thanks,

Jackson

Rochguy
11-17-05, 02:11
Was going to go for a cruise down Monroe this evening, and was rewarded even before I got there.

Got off of 490 at Goodman, and there was a girl holding a cardboard sign, "Need money for food". I'm sure I've seen here around before, so instead of taking a right onto Goodman, I go straight and then park at the opposite corner. I roll down the window and give a whistle. She notices me, waits a few seconds, then walks over to the passenger side of my van and gets in.

"Hey, I'm Nikki" she says. "Thanks for stopping". She is a cute looking blonde, blue eues, about five and a half feet tall, good figure. If I had to guess, I'd say she was in her early 20's. Give her a 7 or an 8 on the looks department.

"No prob" I say. "So, what kind of food you looking for?"

"Huh?" was the reply.

"Well, you looking for dollar menu, or steak and lobster" I say. "You know, your sign?"

"Oh that" she says. "Well, just as long as it isnt prison hash, you know?"

"Yeah, I know" I say. "Mind showing me that I wont be the one getting the prison food" I say.

Up goes her top to reveal a nice set, my guess 34C. And in an unusual move, down go the pants to reveal a shaved nether region. "See, no wires" she says and laughs.

So I drive off and find a nice quiet side street. We negotiate 2 Jacksons for a 1/2 & 1/2. she comes prepared with rubbers, and can expertly put one on with her mouth. Entire session lasted about 20 minutes,and she didnt ***** about the time once.

So, overall a great experience. If you see her, definately pick her up.

Tarheel Josh
12-12-05, 14:25
I apologize for the tardiness of this post: I've been on the road continuously and didn't have internet access until now. Did all my mongering on Lyell between Mt. Read and Plymouth. Or, I should say my scoping: I was in a borrowed car that I didn't feel comfortable picking anyone up in, so I just cruised around enjoying the sights and taking notes. I'll just list these notes quick by dates. Since they're more than a month old they may not be useful except in terms of general guidelines about when and where to find action and when and where not to. Contrary to what some people have said there is plenty of LE on Lyell and they pull people over, I saw it twice. I saw lots of parked LE and there were probably unmarked ones I missed. I drove past Monroe but didn't get a chance to really assess, so I can't compare the two strips. My impression of Lyell is that there were mostly 6s and 7s, not bad in my book for SWers, with the occasional 8 and several sub-5s. Mostly but by no means entirely BSWs. Lyell and the sidestreets made me a bit claustrophobic, I'd have trouble relaxing and not thinking a neighbor (or worse) was about to spring out on me at any moment. So if I was mongering here I'd probably do a quick pick-up and then drive out of the zone for the deed.

11/1, 11:30am: 1 BSW at the morner of Murray, 2 LE cruising around on Lyell.
11/1, 4:30pm: 1 mulatto SW at Durkin, 4 LE both parked and cruising.

11/2, 4pm: 1 BSW at carroll, 1 godawful WSW at Hague, 1 BSW at Glide, 1 HSW at Cameron. Saw 2 LE, including one who'd pulled a guy over.

11/3, 2-2:30pm: 1 WSW near Plymouth, 1 BSW near Glide, 1 WSW on Hague. 6 LE cruising and parked.
11/3, 3pm: 1 WSW at Murray, 1 BSW w/pimp at Child. No LE.
11/3, 5:45-6pm: 1 BSW at Murray, 1 fat WSW at Glide, 1 BSW at Plymouth. 4 LE cruising and parked.
11/3, 10:30pm: 1 WSW and 1 BSW on Durkin, 1 BSW at Murray, 1 WSW at Hague, 1 BSW at Child, 1 WSW on Lyell near Child. 1 LE talking to SWers (finished talking to the BSW at Child as I was passing, then pulled over to the nearby WSW and called her over--it was a white female cop doing the talking, she had a white male cop with her in the car).

11/4. 5:30pm: 1 BSW on Dewey, 1 WSW at Austin. No LE in sight.

11/5, 9:15am: 1 BSW at Broad, 1 BSW at Carroll. 1 LE.
11/5, 5pm: 2 BSW at Whitney, 2 BSW at Carroll. No LE in sight.

11/6, 10am: forgot to take notes. But there were BSW to be had, and some light LE presence.

Jim 211
12-22-05, 17:02
Seems like a lot of action on both Lyell and Monroe. I had a couple of decent hookups on Monroe but on Lyell it seems like the girls are a lot more cracked up, although there's action there 24/7. Some are pretty obviously bonking even while they're walking.

Had one particularly bad experience with a WSW Sandra near Lyell and Whitney. She's late 40's w/ red hair and slim.

I picked her up on the corner and took her out. After I gave her the money we did about 5 minutes of mish and she said she had enough, no more. Rather than have a major hassle w/ her I just got her out and took the loss.

Looks 3, Performance 1 Attitude 0. Beware.

Kind of surprised that there are so any pimps strutting their ladies here in Rochester. I thought that was a thing of the past but apparently not here.