PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Smoke & Mirrors
01-03-05, 08:38
NY monger

Happy honting for all of you and hapy Christmas, let jesus if he is a lord send us beutiful girls, lovly pusy, and nise brast for sex. To give out all or cum on the lovly faces from the yong girls, hom hom hom.

her555

Lord My God Almighty: also please assist those like her555 learn average reading,writing and arithmetic skills. Amen.

Pussey Lover
01-04-05, 18:09
SMOKE & MIRRORS

Plesse do not get nervez from me.

And Thank's fur YOU'r prayer, and the seme jesus will answer but of us.

Caramel Me 13
01-05-05, 04:49
Sup board! It's been a little quiet in here lately so I've decided to drop a bomb on you guys. And I do mean da bomb! This is going to be a long post, but it's worth it. If I have to split it in two let me know.

Anyways I was out late tonight like 12:30am in manhattan and the 28th and Lex stroll was dead. So I went by my friend's crib to check out CL. Of course the pickings on there have all gone to hell. Mostly BS AMP's and overpriced regular chics. So I did what I hadn't done in years! I went to the Voice!

You see after learning of the UG and all of the monger prices I vowed never to indulge in the posted inflated prices. But it's a new year and I had to start it off right. (Maybe that's why I was being so picky.) At long last after calling a few and not really liking what I hear I ran into an ad entitled "Romantic Journeys" of all things.

Now when I call the quoted damage was 1.2 for the half and 1.5 for the hr. Now that was a bit over what I willing to go, but there was something about the operator that made me feel it would be worth it. She didn't sound sexy or anything like that, it was more like your friends mom that's cool you know what I mean? That kind of vibe. While all the others was either non-english speaking or Marilyn Monroe breathless, but I digress. What really sold me was that she said there where 9 girls to chose from, all different ethnicities and shapes and sizes. I was like whoa, so I get like a line-up and she said exactly.

Now I haven't had a lineup since like 98'. Everywhere else I go, they were always busy or lied. The spot is in midtown so i get there like 1:30am. (You'll almost never guess where it is. PM me, but you have to call first.) When I get upstairs I had to do the whole I'm not LE bit. Had to get balls out to talk to the operator!

But as promised she said the lineup is coming. (I'm like dag, cause I'm balls out and all these women are coming through.) I'm not ashamed or nothing, but the heater hadn't warmed up yet if you know what I mean. In comes 9 girls one at a time. I would say 5 were good to hell yeah, but for my 1.5 I needed Holy Ish!!! And in she came! BOOOOOOM!

Goes by the name of Mariah! (Cause you guessed it, resembles her!) Not fully, but all the important features are there! The gold complexion, the blonde hair and of course the Boobies! I mean she had the most perfect set I've ever seen in person. (And I've seen a lot) ALL NATURAL!!!

I didn't even have to see the rest. None of the girls could hold a candle to this one girl. (Guys I'm totally serious here, I'm not exagerrating. If she's there you will chose her 10 out of 10 times) Anyways after they all leave the operator comes in and asks how long I'll stay. I reply 1.5 and she takes it and leaves.

In comes Mariah and she has a great attitude. (But damn she'll talk your ear off!) But I kind of needed that right now, because I didn't really want a wham bam and bounce right about now. So we chatted up and then she hit me with the bat! She mentioned the mandatory tip! I was like wha? No the operator didn't tell me! How much is that gonna be? She was like I can't tell you until you prove you aren't LE. So after I did that she was like .6 I thought about it and said hmmmm? total 2.1? she looked so damn good I was like I will beat myself if I didn't do it and I said if it doesn't work out I'll at least have taken one for the team.

BUT BOY DID IT WORK OUT!!!! She worked my friend like a diamond was gonna pop out of it! CBJ of course. WARNING WARNING WARNING!!! (I don't know about some of you guys, but lately some of these hats they've been using are dry as sand on the inside and don't feel good at all!) Luckily I had my own and she said no prob. AAAAHHHH nothing like ultra sensitive! I went at it from every which way. She was actually encouraging me to switch. I finished mission style as I was dizzy from the swaying 38D's.

After which she cleaned up with alcohol etc, and actually explained to me that its something she always does and I should take offense. I let her know it actually made me feel good that she did that, cause some girls are just whatever and you are in what the last guy left.

I will recommend this girl to all my friends cause she has a drop dead, can't believe that is real bodies. I got her cell number which I can't give out, but I'll give y'all the number to the spot and remember to request Mariah. Good Night, I know I'm gonna sleep like a newborn baby!

Smoke & Mirrors
01-05-05, 12:16
SMOKE & MIRRORS

Plesse do not get nervez from me.

And Thank's fur YOU'r prayer, and the seme jesus will answer but of us.

Atwhay ethay uckfay areway ouyay ayingsay erkoffjay?

Illini333
01-05-05, 13:05
Where do the hispanic SW hangout at? Also, do any of the strip clubs or peepshows provide service? Thanks

Gtrack
01-06-05, 00:33
My first two nights of the new year yielded nothing. Their was very little activity even thought the weather was mild for a winter night. Maxine is back but the timing was bad so we could not connect. I wanted to check out a couple of AMPS but also their timing did not coincide with my schedule. This year I will try to keep costs down use Maxine selectively and hope my favorites will be available. Happy New Year to all mongers and good luck.

Gtrack
01-06-05, 02:55
I can give you Vanessa. I will give you her contact via Pm.

Winter Park FL
01-07-05, 08:16
When you say Hotel Girls, do You mean providers that work certain hotels, or hotel bars like in vegas. Please PM me with the Hotels, I am coming to the city in am wondering where to stay for the best variety.

NY Monger
01-07-05, 16:49
Try the big name hotels, like Plaza's Oak bar after 10Pm or so. Then walk down Central Park South to 6th ave and south to 54th or so to the Hilton, You;ll find some.

Sunday nights are excellent because the girls know you're in town for the week and they're looking for you.

good luck

Smoke & Mirrors
01-09-05, 14:57
I see incalls located in Manhattan on CL, has anyone tried Treaure-NY,Secret Tryst, or NewExotic Asian. I tried to find the latter but was unsucessful in my attempt. My understanding is that older women 40plus-? are there. If that's the case I'll stick to my old mare'

Houston Fan
01-11-05, 15:16
Smoke,

I won't trust the CL ads too much, a lot of them are switch and bait. Depending on your budget and what kind of quality you are looking for. For $2.5 - $4, you can get some young gorgeous indies incalls in NYC.

Gtrack
01-12-05, 01:20
I see incalls located in Manhattan on CL, has anyone tried Treaure-NY,Secret Tryst, or NewExotic Asian. I tried to find the latter but was unsucessful in my attempt. My understanding is that older women 40plus-? are there. If that's the case I'll stick to my old mare'I tried NewExoticAsian last Night Monday and I would not use them again. The girls were not 40 but the service and atttitude was terrible. It was not a great way to to start off the new year

Smoke & Mirrors
01-13-05, 11:04
I tried NewExoticAsian last Night Monday and I would not use them again. The girls were not 40 but the service and atttitude was terrible. It was not a great way to to start off the new year

I am down in that area. Which girl did you try Cookie? the big boobed one or the petite little one coco,or pinkor?

Johny 99
01-29-05, 02:11
so i was reading over someone's shoulder on the subway this morning and i saw an article in the post about julie's getting busted. i wasn't sure i read correctly, and checked for the article on nypost.com.

they claim julies was hiring **** runaways. which is probably total bs.

i am so upset about this. if anyone else has heard of anything, or has the inside scoop, please send me a pm.

the article said they raided all the locations and julie's home, but julie was not found yet.

i wish her the best of luck. we lost a great, reliable, honest, clean and discreet establishment. what a waste.

Nes NYC
02-02-05, 16:53
you're right johny! julies was busted big time. i think she even had to sell her house in li. i'm just as mad :mad:

but anyway, i got wind of this over at the utopiaguide and all of a sudden they mysteriously went down too? what gives???

anyways, something almost as good as julies, albeit much more expensive, is the belldejour agency. i tasted a very sweet, young (she looked like jailbait) elana about a week ago. for $350 clams, it's wise to see these sparingly. but i will surely miss julies. hopefully she'll come back in some shape or form in the near future.

so i was reading over someone's shoulder on the subway this morning and i saw an article in the post about julie's getting busted. i wasn't sure i read correctly, and checked for the article on nypost.com.

they claim julies was hiring **** runaways. which is probably total bs.

i am so upset about this. if anyone else has heard of anything, or has the inside scoop, please send me a pm.

the article said they raided all the locations and julie's home, but julie was not found yet.

i wish her the best of luck. we lost a great, reliable, honest, clean and discreet establishment. what a waste.

JimmyDR
02-02-05, 21:22
The temperature was 16 degrees but it climbed to 17.

Started in L.I.C. around 5:45 there was nothing. Over to the Westside where there were 4 and they wanted $50 covered. There was a nice 18 year old blonde about 5ft 3.

Onto the Eastside where there were 8 and it was still $50 but "Covered"

There were alot of shorties out both white and black. There was a 18 year old 5ft 4 and her partner a 19 year old 5ft 2. Neither would do BBBJ but covered was $40. "PASS"

At 6:00 Diamond, age 23, 5ft 4 inches wanted $60 for a BBBJ but at 7:05 she wanted to go home so she settled for $40 and did a winderful job.

I ended at 7:20 am.

Rasta
02-04-05, 14:13
Long time reader and lurker for the Manhattan scene. Most of my mongering is in Central NJ, AC and Baltimore. See those sections for some of my posts.

Finally was able to make an arrangement to be out late enough without arousing suspicion from the SO. After RTFFing, I went straight to 28th and Lex. I got there about 11:30 pm. I know this is early but I figured what the hell.

Right on the intersection is a dark green or dark blue Ford Explorer with NY plates idling with a very attractive, well dressed brunette by herself. I circle several times to make sure she is not waiting on someone. All is good so far.

Finally find a place to park on the opposite side of the street where she can see me. We make eye contact but no movement. She drives off!!

Perhaps she wasn't working and I freaked her out or something. My instinct tells me to stay put. Half an hour later she comes driving back but does not stop. She does this yet again in another half hour. By now it's close to 1am. I decide to take off.

I cruise down another block and park on a side street that is less busy. Low and behold, here she is driving right up beside me. She stops in the middle of the street, rolls down her window and looks at me with a blank / weird stare. I motion for her to hop in or me to get in with her and she drives off!!

She comes right back again after looping around the block but doesn't stop this time as she drives by me. I decide to follow her thinking she wants me to.
I pull up next to her on Lex and she rolls down her windows and says "Can you stop harassing me please".

I know this is total BS as she has been circling the area for a couple of hours. In the meantime, some other monger in a silver Mitsubishi keeps following her.

I return to my spot on the side street and watch as she loops around 28th and Lex continuously. After watching ten minutes of her doing that, I decide that's enough for the night. It's 2 am.

I head off and as I look down Lex, I see one of those Parking Police mobile units had pulled her off to the side of the road and was talking to her.

I'm not sure if she was complaining about me, the guy in the Mitsubushi or the cops noticed what she was really doing. My guess is the latter.

Not quite sure what I'm missing to get one of these car dates going, perhaps she thought I was LE or something because of my out of state plates?

Does anyone this WSW? She certainly looked very attractive. I memorized her license plate if anyone is interested, send me a PM.

NY Monger
02-09-05, 08:57
Anyone been out cruising around since its gotten a bit warmer? I've been a good boy working crazy hours and been too tired. Hopefully I get some time out for fun soon.

Any news? Anyone?

IntotheMuck
02-09-05, 11:13
Rasta, Next time when she rides up to you, do the ABC's my man. Smile and say hello. Take it from there.

Simple. With that approach, lets put it this way: It has never failed me.

Good luck.

NY Monger
02-09-05, 16:18
Rasta,

Maybe she thought you were LE. Another problem guys have had is that these women will judge you on how you dress/act/car you drive. Or she was looking for a certain type of guy, who was walking, dressed casually and looked like he was from out of town.

I'll be out and around late this weekend and maybe Monday night, so I can check it out for you.

But I agree with Into, the slow appraoch works best, make her sell you the goods - dont be too eager. Of course, I've lost many fish being too laidback, so maybe I'm not the best to give advice.

Rasta
02-10-05, 10:45
Into and NY Monger,

Thanks for the tips! I'll try those out next time and report back hopefully with more success.

Do either of you know this provider, she certainly looked very attractive! Dark Green Fod Explorer.

In thinking about that night based on your comments, I probably was too aggressive for her tastes.

It may be awhile before I can find the time to do this again without arousing suspicion though

Pussey Lover
02-11-05, 12:46
Rasta:,

I am shor she is the grat one "Farrah" she is in action 28 st and park, in her new green SUV.

Heat Seeker
02-13-05, 07:12
I'm assuming from your name and her reaction that you're black. If that's the case, don't bother trying to see Farrah, she's one of those stupid sws that don't date black guys. Also don't bother if you see an asian girl in a car over there, same thing.

Heat Seeker
02-13-05, 08:38
Friday night I was by 28th and Lex. I spent most of my time observing, as I was a little tired and didn't see anything worth getting excited for. Its funny actually sitting back and watching what goes on. Saw a couple of girls get chased, I wasn't sure if the guys were pimps or mongers. Noticed that some of the girls like to go into that corner store before they start working. There are more and more girls not dating brothas, that shit makes no fucking sense to me, green is green. I also noticed that some of the girls who drive are starting to park their cars and walk around instead. I guess it makes some sense, they can use up a whole tank almost by driving around there all night and morning. I saw Vanessa (hsw), I'd usually go with her because her bj skills are amazing, but I wanted to see if I could land someone new. I also saw Michelle (bsw), she was with a wsw who's name I haven't got. Michelle gives a very good bj, but she's the type to charge for touching and I don't play that. One time during the night I saw two bsws pick up two guys and while I was driving aournd I saw them again, one of the girls was in the backseast giving one of the guys a bj. It was funny to see a guy getting head while the car is driving around. Maybe I should roll with a couple of friends and get some backseast head while the guys talk up front.

Eventually I got with Egypt (I'm not sure if she's a hsw or arab), she rolls with Mercedes (I think some of the guys on here are familiar with her). Egypt might become one of my new favorites, this girl was sweet, didn't try to rush me, gave excellent head, and was an equally excellent fuck. Her ass was perfect, it wasn't huge but it jiggled like a video dancer. She also has a nice set of perky tits. Senior members I know of course can PM for her number, anyone else can PM but will not get her number.

Don't worry fellas, I'm not completely stingy, I do have other numbers to offer so feel free to PM for those. I just don't pass sws I really enjoy out to just anyone.

IntotheMuck
02-13-05, 12:11
I have observed the action too and it is interesting. I do that too from time to time, Heat.They all make a pit stop at that store at one time or another. I was going to go last night but had too much work to do. Maybe tonight. Doubt it, but you never know.

How is the action there on Sunday night?

Pussey Lover
02-13-05, 13:01
Glad to be back, Like to give a hy to or guys NYmonger, intothmuck, ctrack, good to see you guys in action on the forum.

This report is from the beginning of the year, but I decided stil to post it for some good info.

her555 REPOTES:

1\15\05. Manhattan.

Hi everyone,

The lest few weeks I saw more and more police and LE in lex and 28 and the in the area. plus in west side 44-50 7th av - 11th av. and in west side 6th av. and 55-59. a lot of cops patrol the area so mongers you have to be very careful.

Many cops also walk throughout the area. the lest time I sew farrah and mary was before Christmas, and I am almost suer the police arrest her for prostitution. Also, I have a frind in the police d. and he tole me the police or after us, so we most to be very carfule.

now, Considering how cold it's been at night the last few weeks, plus the snow and ice, I wouldn't expect to see anyone out for too long. Maybe when the weather breaks, things will pick up. but I am a hot male, loking for a lovely pusey, I deside not to sleep, I most get to look for a sex girl IN the street's of manhattan, and the 28th and Lex stroll was dead. no one was out, on the east or west. didn't even see any SUV/Car girls anywhere, there were no signs of SW activity. like ctrack sed "first two nights of the new year yielded nothing. Their was very little activity even thought the weather was mild for a winter night.. "

From lex and 28 I go to 6th av. 55-59 ST, and It was about 2am when a young jewish girl pulled up next to my car, I believe it wes 55th street, I was a little scared because I had never seen her before, and she was dressed in a pair of black jeans She was also very pretty. meby Possibleshe is LE? making eye contact, I roll my window and she asked if I was looking for some company. I said yes, she tole me she is from isreal, she is jewish, and ask me if I can get her to brooklyn she is leving of coney island ave in flatbush.she got in the passenger side of my car, she tole me from a hotel in the area. she wanted to know "what" I wanted "to do".

I turn left over to 7th Avenue, on the corner she stert to smoking, she open the window, and I saw a black car neer me, whit two man in the car, and the told the girl to the open window: I saw all redy this girl today !

I decided not to go to a hotel, I stery go down to the eist side, and the follow my car all the waw down the road, I go from 7 av on 50 street to lex, the still follow my car, Followed the car to lex and 50 st, where the stop us. They walked up to the car, the police pick her up, and aske her: did we not arrest you for prostitution today ??? Guess whit it was a uniformed police officer ! dan the come over to me, I told the police the girl stop me and and ask me if I can get her to brooklyn. There is no proof that a sexual act occurred.

The police told me we or doing you a fevovr not to arrested you for prostitution charges. (meby it was not worth for the police's time to go after me), At that point I decided to leave this area.

So I went looking for some action in a other plese, I went to 24 st by park 5th and 6th av. arond the la semana hotel, even I so ther alat of girls' but There wasn't anyone available, After a little while on 6 th ave and 23 st. I so a girl nemd "rivka".

She told me she only works once a week. Actually, that further attracted me to her ,because the less often she works, the greater the chance that shes clean.

She's about 5'6 110 lbs about a 34B shret red hair, she Is old probley over 45, her breasts were small, conical and wrinkled, not attractive. but she is especially good-looking, with a very pretty face, and I have wite her a decent experience. I pickt her up Right away she is friendly and warm She told me belive me it going to be "extra special".

We went to the la semana hotel, We talked for a while, and dan she get in reel.

First: She started with a very slow and gentle body massage, paying extra attention to my balls and ass. I suck her tits and ass for a while as she was playing with my cock and balls Then it was time for a nice, slow BJ, without a condom. From there we continued, basically doing whatever you went. I fucked her pussy.

After about 30 minutes or so I could feel me starting to build, I made her hold my hands and I fucked her mouth for a good 10 minutes and shot a great big load as she grabbed it and stroked it for a while. I exploded like a hot one.... one good shot nailed her right in the chin..... and I shot a nice load that squirted on her neck, she got me a nice hot towel and wiped me down real good!

When we were done about 7:00am the sun was just starting to come up and she got her clothes back on, we bullshitted for awhile, and then I said I had to go. She gave me a friendly kiss, and left.

I geve her 100 $ with an additional $40 for a total of $140 which she was fairly I got her cell number which I can't give out her on the burd.

All in all It was a funny experience for me

Happy honting for all of you. and agein: we have to be very careful.

her555

P. S. 2\5\05 - I say farrah in action 28 st and park, in her new green SUV today.

Rasta
02-14-05, 20:08
Heatseeker and Her555,

Thanks for the notes. Actually I am white, most people assume I am black by my screen name. From previous notes, I just need to relax a bit and take it easier. Hopefully, that will make Farrah or whoever it was in that Green SUV more comfortable.

Her555, you mention that Farrah has a new Green SUV, this was an older Green Ford Explorer, is it still her?

NY Monger
02-16-05, 12:56
Couldnt sleep, and with the somewaht warmer weather, so went for a walk Monday night around 1am.

Nothing doing in the 28th & Lex area, but being on foot, saw a bunch of mongers cruising. Saw 1 Chinese looking woman who just stood at 28th & park but wouldnt make eye contact or say hi. So, I guesses she was LE or waiting for someone.

I went over to one of the curry spots on Lex - had some chicken curry which for $6 came with nan, rice and curry - seems like a good deal.

Then walked around a bit more, saw the infamous Explorer idling on 27th off Park and walked up to it and stared into the window. The woman in it didnt really look up, but it was a dark green late model Ford explorer and she fit the general previous descriptions of Farrah, so I was curious. She rolls down the window and starts chatting. I was cool to it, as the Chinese woman was just standing about 50 feet away. I asked her name and it was Farrah.

Farrah asks if I have $60 for a bj, and I said who wouldnt. She tells me to hop in the back seat and she drives over a few blocks and climbs into the back with me. Tells me to take it out, I do and she asks for 60. She then puts a condom on and starts a bj, which to be honest, is in the top 5 I have ever had.

She said she only does very safe stuff - but will go to hotel for 200-300 depending on how the night is going and the guy.

I wouldnt describe her as a stunning or beautiful woman but she has a great set of tits, a good body and is talented sexually. Shes more like the hot Mom you see in the suburbs who you wonder about.

Definitely worth it, if you see her.

IntotheMuck
02-20-05, 12:21
Was out last night at my usual stop, 28 and Lex. Could not find Farrah after driving around for an hour and a half.

Mary was at the corner store, but she just doesn't do it for me. If she had just a little personality, maybe.

There was this sexy blonde with long hair, thin, tight body the way I like it. She was wearing these tight, short, spandex type shorts. Very hot. She was with this BSW in a car with PA plates (I think). She asked for $60 for CBJ.

Bread is tight these days and I wanted a sure thing as far as performance. Farrah is as reliable as a Honda as far as that goes.

I haven't read anything here about this gal so I declined.

Long ride home.

Gillscot
02-20-05, 18:14
Yeah, I should try new girls, but there's something to be said about customer loyalty.

I got with Robin Friday and she happened to be driving around with a "friend".
I actually like it when another girl is in the car when Robin is performing.
I haven't been up to much, but I want to try this place that I've been seeing on CL advertising for Latinas. It's supposed to be run by a guy and girl named Luke and Lucy. They offer $80 for f/s. $80 chica house.

You can pm me for the number or just run a search on New York CL for Luke or Lucy.

Does ANYONE have ANY info on Manhattan based chica houses? Queens is a far stretch for me for my schedule.

Glad to see the site is back up. Peace to Jackson. I hope your competitors or the right-wingers burn in hell!

La Dulce Vida
02-21-05, 13:25
Yeah I checked it out this weekend too and the ho's were out. It is my personal opinion that one should only mess with the regular broads out there and avoid newcomers unless they are qualified, and you can tell if they are by their demeanor and posture. I saw the undercover female, who was out there until she realized that no one was buying into her act especially with her partner sitting right across the street. I talked to some of the visiting simps (so-called pimps) and they told me that they had been out all night and were just starting to get money at 7am. So they will move it probably to after 3 am or 4 am. There are some of the girls from LIC there too (China). Nice to see the action return even though I don't trick. I just love to see the game in motion.

PsyberZombie
02-22-05, 16:57
Which hurts more ??

That this place got shut down ; or the fact that no·body here knew
about the place so couldn't tip the rest of us off about it ??

$30M Prostitution Ring Busted

BY NICOLE BODE,
KERRY BURKE
and ROBERT F. MOORE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Friday, January 28th, 2005

A prostitution ring that raked in up to $30 million and put at
least one teenage runaway to work as a hooker was busted yesterday,
city cops said.
Vice unit detectives, targeting the Internet-based Julie's of New
York City escort service, raided homes in Manhattan and Nassau
County.

They arrested 25 suspects and seized about $2,000 in cash and an
undisclosed amount of drugs, police said.

Among those collared were 15 alleged prostitutes, several johns,
and a phone operator and security guards for the ring.

Police last night were still searching for one key player, a
Freeport, L.I., madam called Julie. Her full name and age weren't
immediately available.

Police began investigating the escort front company about a year
ago, at one point sending a female undercover cop to apply for a
job, cops said.

"She was told that sex acts would be a part of the business," a law
enforcement source said.

Julie's has been raking in about $3 million a year for a decade, a
police source said. The hookers charged between $200 and $400 for a
variety of sex acts, cops said.

Customers were told to call an hour ahead. Then they were directed
to one of several locations, including four Manhattan apartments -
three in the Clinton/Theater District area and a fourth in Murray
Hill.

One of the apartments raided by police yesterday was a basement
unit on W. 51st St. near Eighth Ave. A queen-sized poster bed
filled the bedroom. Among the items left behind were a tube of
lubricant, antiseptic towelettes and an empty bottle of white wine.

Residents at the Murray Hill building on E. 35th St. said they
frequently saw people going in and out of a basement apartment
searched by police.

"In retrospect, it makes sense," a neighbor said. "I've never seen
the same person there twice."

A police source said investigators have identified at least one
teen prostitute, a 15-year-old runaway who is not in custody.
Police suspect there may be others.

The suspects face a range of charges, including prostitution,
promoting prostitution, enterprise corruption and money laundering.
Police said there would be more arrests.

Source = http://*******.com/4zzys

Gillscot
02-23-05, 09:54
Guys,

I visisted the amp that gets advertised a lot on CL.

I read one bad review but to satisfy my own curiosity I decided to go.
The place is off of 33rd street and it has a door security guy who rings you in.

I went upstairs and knocked on the door. The lady who answered looked young enough and was thin. Not exactly my type, but cute. She brought me back out into the hallway and said that they were very busy and asked could I come back in 20 min.? I just smiled and said ok. Found a comics store around the corner and chilled for 8 min, walked back to the place, knocked again and she smiled and let me inside.

She told me to get undressed as I did I heard another guy's voice and some money exchanging, so I knew he was on the way out. She came back and introduced herself as Christina. She was very upfront with what I needed to ask her. "Do you want massage?" "Tell me if you want erotic touch'", etc.
The place was very hot I was even sweating in the face hole thing that was ringed by that toilet paper material. Not good.

She begins to work on my back, but because she's so little, there wasn't alot of power in her massage. At that point, I just tell her I want to turn over. I turn over and she starts to work on the lower region. The tug wasn't so bad. It started slow enough and methodical. She did this while answering the phone all the while. After we finished, I tipped her .30.

This was first amp experiance. I'm not into them, but at least wanted to try. I figured for the price and tip it was worth. Christina's attitude was great, but they are just too money hungry answering the door or phone while you are being worked over is not good business.
I may not go again. I'm not sure.

Nes NYC
02-23-05, 12:44
"PsyberZombie?" Well Zombie is fitting. How could you not have known about Julie's? I'm sure the majority of us have had wonderful memories from that place. My one time favorite of there was Shannon, OMFG!!!! But many others I never got to flavor :( Hopefully they will be resurrected in another place at another time.

I'll keep the troops posted if I hear anything. If we all recall, Julian Bradley's was a very hot house in the late 80's and early 90's only to see the same fate. However, they came back albeit only to their long time customers or highly screen new clients.

BTW, all the charges claimed on that "news" piece are a crock of bull. All the Julie's girls were women most definitley older than 20 I'm sure of it.

Rane84
02-25-05, 04:13
A friend of mine owns a store in china town and I visit him often. he is the one who introduced me to this AMP that has like 8-10 girls working at the same time. most of them are over 28 and and deserves a "3" out 10 in look. but anyway. yesterday I went there and was handed a towel and was directed towards the shower like they normally do. when I came out I was handed NUMBER 36 (yeah the girls are numbered). who looked okay, probably because I was horney as hell. she gave me a nice massage but after that she intenteded to leave and I am like what the fuck?

Apparently she thought I was a noob and wasn't sure of what I wanted. but what pissed me off was when she told me she was on her period. I fucking started calling the guy and said what the fuck was this all about? he apologized and said if I would like pay her for the massage and then get another girl. no fucking way. send me a new girl. and she doesn't get shit. then I offered 20 to her. and asked for a new girl. they refused. I must have been really thinking with my little head because I agreed to a BJ for a 100 (including the massage).

I was so pissed at her that I was sqeezeing her tits a little more harshly than I normally would have. I think either they were fake so she didn't feel it or she got hurt and chose not to say anything anyway. but I was done. everytime she tried to use her hand I slapped it aside and said NO FUCKING HANDS>. mouth only. but kept getting tired. and tried to use hands. so I was even more pissed. towards the end(like15 or 20 minutes later) I just grabed her head and was making it go up and down vigorously. I was thinking if I can't fuck you in the Pussy then I will get my moneys worth by fucking your mouth and I did.

but even as I was walking out I was thinking SHIT THAT WAS ONE EXPENSIVE BJ.

ANYBODY KNOWS ANY CHEAP (I DON'T CARE WHAT ETHNICITY) places in the city or Queens? please contact me with info I would appriciate it very much.

White Snake
02-27-05, 00:11
A friend of mine owns a store in china town and I visit him often. he is the one who introduced me to this AMP that has like 8-10 girls working at the same time. most of them are over 28 and and deserves a "3" out 10 in look. but anyway. yesterday I went there and was handed a towel and was directed towards the shower like they normally do. when I came out I was handed NUMBER 36 (yeah the girls are numbered). who looked okay, probably because I was horney as hell. she gave me a nice massage but after that she intenteded to leave and I am like what the fuck?

Apparently she thought I was a noob and wasn't sure of what I wanted. but what pissed me off was when she told me she was on her period. I fucking started calling the guy and said what the fuck was this all about? he apologized and said if I would like pay her for the massage and then get another girl. no fucking way. send me a new girl. and she doesn't get shit. then I offered 20 to her. and asked for a new girl. they refused. I must have been really thinking with my little head because I agreed to a BJ for a 100 (including the massage).

I was so pissed at her that I was sqeezeing her tits a little more harshly than I normally would have. I think either they were fake so she didn't feel it or she got hurt and chose not to say anything anyway. but I was done. everytime she tried to use her hand I slapped it aside and said NO FUCKING HANDS>. mouth only. but kept getting tired. and tried to use hands. so I was even more pissed. towards the end(like15 or 20 minutes later) I just grabed her head and was making it go up and down vigorously. I was thinking if I can't fuck you in the Pussy then I will get my moneys worth by fucking your mouth and I did.

but even as I was walking out I was thinking SHIT THAT WAS ONE EXPENSIVE BJ.

ANYBODY KNOWS ANY CHEAP (I DON'T CARE WHAT ETHNICITY) places in the city or Queens? please contact me with info I would appriciate it very much.

What is the address for this place?

IntotheMuck
02-27-05, 03:43
Was here Sat. night and it was almost a disaster. Spent two long hours without seeing a soul. Thouroughly frustrated.

Caught this sexy young blonde who I saw before but wasn't sure of the talent.

I took the plunge. Very decent cbj for $60.

Long ride back home, but well worth it.

Postscript: It's the morning after, and all in all this girl was about average. She got the job done. Bottom line.

When I remember her name I'll post it.

One thing: Has this area quieted down? I was hanging out at that corner store, "Little Michael's" and nobody came around. It was a ghost town.

PsyberZombie
02-27-05, 09:02
So Nes NYC is the local Expert here on Julie's , is that Correct ??

Then how is it that the first time he ever mentioned the place here was after it was busted and Julie's name was in the news ??

In fact , Nes never even mentioned the place until Post # 1071 , when he responded to Johny 99's post # 1070 about the Bust

So now in # 1090 you claim that you have All Kinds of Wonderful Memories about Julie's , Nes

Thanks for waiting until the place is closed for good before sharing them with us !!

♥♥♥ PsyberZombie ♥♥♥

Curved Sword
02-28-05, 07:59
I went to an AMP on 46th between 5th & 6th the other day. Found them on CL and since they're close to my new office I figured I'd try them out. I've gone to several Korean AMPs and they have recently been of two types. The kind that has a nice appartment and the ones in basically a loft with thin walls they installed. This was the loft type. I only saw one girl there unlike most places like this with a couple of them sitting around playing cards or watching TV. Price is typical of most AMPs and the service was the same as well. Nothing special but it's in a handy location for me and they ain't porkers.

Nes NYC
02-28-05, 11:11
Hey, it's not like that at all. I never mentioned it here because I thought it was old news and everybody new about it. In fact, the last year and a half I pretty much stopped going except on very rare occasion.

But anyway, If you don't know about good in houses in the city then here's my current favorite:

http://www.belledejour.net/

Only thing is girls are from $$$ to $$$.5 here but service is A+. I always see a girl named Elana; Brazillian, cutie with huge bubble butt! There are others that I intend to see in the near future.

Another house that has good service (albeit not GFE) is The Victorian:
http://www.victoriannyc.com

I haven't been there in years so I can't exactly say what service level is like. But my favorite girl from there was Amber (GFE, BBBJ, rimming, LFK). She was awesome and I think she's still there. Price was $$.2 but don't know if they are still there. YMMV at The Victorian as it usually gets mixed reports.

Over and outty ;)

So Nes NYC is the local Expert here on Julie's , is that Correct ??

Then how is it that the first time he ever mentioned the place here was after it was busted and Julie's name was in the news ??

In fact , Nes never even mentioned the place until Post # 1071 , when he responded to Johny 99's post # 1070 about the Bust

So now in # 1090 you claim that you have All Kinds of Wonderful Memories about Julie's , Nes

Thanks for waiting until the place is closed for good before sharing them with us !!

♥♥♥ PsyberZombie ♥♥♥

Rasta
02-28-05, 23:30
As some of you know, I've been struggling to notch my first success at 28th and Lex. After several failed attempts (see previous posts) I finally broke through on Thursday night. I had to wait until now to post due the various access issues.

Anyway, I started the night at one of my favorite underground spots where I got a nice CBJ from Desiree. Tall, skinny black chick who really wanted to give me a BBBJ but I'm into being safe so I insisted on CBJ.

Left there and got to 28th and Lex at about 10:30pm. Around 11:00pm, I see Farrah's green Ford Explorer over by Little Michaels. I park the car and walk up to hers on the passenger side.

I walk right up to the window and she finally rolls it down after eyeing me up and down for a while. She says what are you looking for? I say some fun in the car. She says do I have $60? I say sure and hop in the back seat.

We drive far away and she hops in the back seat. She gives one great CBJ.

Glad to have her digits!

While driving, she was on the phone with one of her girlfriends and they were talking about how there are so few SWs out now and so few that dress like Ho's. She says she enjoys dressing like a HO, god I loved hearing that!

PsyberZombie
03-01-05, 07:06
... for the heads up , so to speak , on those two places

It looks like you really are the Expert down there !!

This kind of insight and material means you have 'Senior Member' written all over you = if you haven't applied for same yet , you should

NY Monger
03-01-05, 08:38
PZ-

If you like Brazillians, try cutelittlepussycats.com, April is very good at providing a stable of women.

Nes NYC
03-01-05, 17:03
Heard April is real tough on screening these days and at $$$ I think the service is a bit beyond my range. However, for those willing to go through the sniff test and forking over the four digits, the reviews April gets are definitely tops.

PZ-

If you like Brazillians, try cutelittlepussycats.com, April is very good at providing a stable of women.

Smoke & Mirrors
03-06-05, 00:37
Has anyone tried a Manhattan Asian Incalls that is worth the coin? I see a bunch of ads about asian incalls all over CL. Are any worth the trip? Thanks.

Curved Sword
03-06-05, 10:16
I go to a few f/s AMPs in Manhattan. The price is usually the same, $$/hr. Like all things the service will vary depending on the location and the provider. I go to one on the east side in the 50's that has a nice bathroom where they wash you instead of a t/s. Well appointed rooms with comfortable beds. The girls change every few months but they have always been very pretty. The service of course varies depending on the provider, generally they all do a massage and cbj before f/s. Daty and bbbj's are available sometimes and really depends on the provider. There's never any haggle and I can always pick the provider, usually 2 or 3 there at a time.

I go to another between 5 & 6th in the 40's. This one has a t/s and the rooms are not as nice. The place takes up the entire floor of a building and is a bit shabby. The girls speak less english.

IntotheMuck
03-06-05, 19:49
Jackson, Can you please set up a Manhattan MP or AMP section?

This has to be, IMHO, a subdivision of the mongering that usually goes on.

Deep Thinker
03-07-05, 05:23
There are some great new providers, and the SW's have been plentiful. But, please do not be paying $60 for a CBJ. ALMOST every SW will do a CBJ for $40. The few that will not, will do it for $50. Trust me. I know the prices. Safe and happy mongering, and keep the prices down!

IntotheMuck
03-07-05, 14:39
Will try and stay at $40 and see what happens. If they refuse, I'll let them drive off and see if they return.

Will report the results soon.

PsyberZombie
03-08-05, 07:27
Your little Tabloid the New York PRESS has been in the national news lately due to that column titled
" THE 52 FUNNIEST THINGS ABOUT THE UPCOMING DEATH OF THE POPE " by Matt Taibbi

While looking up this article , I stumbled across the following =

How many Hookers have the Horn Dogs hired ?? (http://www.worldsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=342860&postcount=2140)

BTW , that 'Pope' article isn't even remotely funny ; the best one of the 52 items listed is # 28 =

" Bears everywhere shitting in woods "

Deep Thinker
03-08-05, 07:30
Apparently, the Inspector was out. But, there is terrific SW talent out there. Be patient and do not overpay. I was out there until about 530 AM.

cye11
03-08-05, 18:13
So after reading about the infamous farrah on the board I finally get the info on her and give her a shout. so we start talking and the convo is great and we are setting up a time to get up when I make the mistake of telling her that i am african american. the whole tone of the convo changes and she tells me that she has a rule not to service black men.....aint that some shit??????? so now I read all this crap about her and I can't even give my own critique because she is a closed minded hoe.......cmon now isn't money green no matter what color the person who posesses it is. what a joke!!!!!

help me understand the madness

cye

PsyberZombie
03-09-05, 07:50
cye11 asks =

" Help me understand the madness "

I think it's safe to assume that the girl in question has repeatedly had Bad Experiences with black customers , to the point that she refuses to service them any·more

Remember that Old Song Funk That !! , where the brother asks =

" Why is it every time I walk in the bank , they look at me like I robbed the place last week ?? "

Because as long as young Black males , who are less than 3 % of the population , keep committing over two thirds of all violent crime , yer gonna see people cross the street to avoid you when they see you coming the opposite way

I'm actually surprised that this is the first time this has happened to you , cye = there are many P4P girls who refuse to have any·thing to do with black men ; so don't be shocked when it happens again

BTW , for the Record =

Yours Truly is Hispanic , although fairly light·skinned [ my father is Italian and my mother was born in Cuba ] , but occasionally I feel the Sting of Discrimination , too

IntotheMuck
03-09-05, 12:10
PsyberZombie hit it on the head. You beat me to it. I sort of figured that it had something to do with having bad experiences and one of our fellow mongers was good enough to send me a PM and gave me the details right from her mouth.

Sounds like she had had some pretty harrowing experiences.

It's a shame that you won't get a shot Cye, because she is outstanding. Like you said though, she is losing out on a lot of money. Her loss too.

I tried setting her up with my friend Gtrack a long time ago, but she politely refused. This after I thought she gave the go ahead. After that I had to find out why.

Nes NYC
03-09-05, 16:42
Hey guys,

The no dating black guys thing is something not exclusive to Farrah. Most of the girls, Black included, out there on the West Side or on Lex have had this "code" for as long as I could remember. I think it's a territorrial thing. Their pimps are black and they are specifically told not to date other balcks. This doesn't come from the girls, it comes from the pimps. It's some strange street code thing out there in Manhattan that I have tried to understand but never could.

Two races that are descrimitated against by the girls themselves are Indians and Arabs. I've heard this from the girls themselves.

PsyberZombie
03-10-05, 07:28
Nes NYC makes a good point about how the pimps discourage the girls from servicing black dudes

In the same vein = a few months ago on the L.A. Board , some black guy wrote complaining that a SW turned him down because she was working independently and told him that every black customer she had tried to move in on her Action and pimp her out

But the Bottom Line for most of these gals is the Bad Experiences they have with black men

My own ATF P4P Pro adamantly refuses to have any·thing to do with black men =

Twice in her Career she's been robbed , both times by black men , and need·less to say , she isn't gonna let it happen again

And if that wasn't bad enough , last December she was Beaten AND Robbed by two guys of a few hundred dollars worth of Christmas presents she was carrying as well as her purse that held every dime she owned in the world

Care to guess what race those two men were ??

There's No Doubt that there's racial discrimination in our Society , like take a look at this poor Black guy ; he can't even get a lawyer to help him !! =

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_2599063

Gtrack
03-10-05, 22:51
Monday night was a nice night so I headed to the city. I hit the west side and nothing was to be found. I then went east and saw an assortment of providers.I saw two african american providers one who had a 38dd rack and was braless.Naturally the hunt began. I set up a deal but their was LE in the area and deal did not go through. Her name was Butter and she said she works in east new york Brooklyn on Pennsylvania ave and she told me she was a freak.I will definitely put her on my list for upcoming encounters.

Gillscot
03-12-05, 13:00
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_2599063I have had lighted cigarette butts flicked at me from cars passing by with the n-word following. I have had people cross the opposite sides of the sidewalk as they see me approaching (wearing my business attire no less!!)

Care to guess what race those people were?

The difference with me is this: I'm not going to assume that every white person I see or deal with fears or hates me. I seem to be blessed with enough brain cells than Farrah or your above insinuations to come to such a logical conclusion.

The real problem for me is that we men of color who indulge in the hobby just need to focus on the providers who WILL date us and we need to exchange info and we need to not be stingy with the info (you know who you are ;->)

The best revenge is to simply go where your money IS welcomed.

I have never lowered myself to approach Farrah or any of the other providers (of any race) on 28th and Lex because they are close to my job and most importantly, I have seen Farrah; brothers and hermanos, she is not a prize. More like yesturday's old gravy. I have posted info in the past regarding Robin and others and they date black men. same with halfprice escorts, Maxine, etc.

So you need to just forget the women who won't date us. There ARE alternatives.

- Peace

IntotheMuck
03-12-05, 15:25
That is an extremely wise way to view things. Whatever their reasons for not datings blacks, that is their problem.

It would sure as hell piss me off though. For a while anyway.

It would be very easy to fall into that trap that just because some people say or do terrible things that they all feel that way. Walking around thinking that way will only get the best of you.

Guaranteed.

Going to the city tonight. Will report.

Hopefully it will not be a ghost town like last time.

Gareth
03-12-05, 19:19
i also assumed that everyone knew about julie's and wondered why i never saw any reports here. during the days when jag was going julie's was sort of the unofficial jag spot. the day after a new girl arrived there would be at least one or two reports. the girls weren't always perfect 10's but it was reliable and comfortable. she frequently had girls from the canadian circuit. i saw chelsea there and had a lovely time. i wish i had been able to see bunny, the terrific looking enhanced lady who was there a few months ago. it's too bad she closed and i find it extremely unlikely that she hired **** girls.

on another note, i miss the daytime scene. one used to be able to go to the west side in the 40's and ninth and find one or two girls before too long, not to mention club 90. if anyone has info on this please share it!

gareth

IntotheMuck
03-13-05, 03:39
Here is the Saturday night report: Only saw Mary. Nothing else. Nada. Got there around 1130 and left around 145. A very long night.

Defeated. Thoroughly.

Were there any mongers floating around? I saw some people circling and couldn't help but wonder.

PsyberZombie
03-13-05, 08:06
Plenty is written in the Liberal Press about 'Racial Profiling' , a.k.a. being pulled over for 'Driving while Black'

But whites face their own vicious form of 'Reverse Discrimination' , especially if they try to score drugs or women in cities where the residents of the 'Bad Areas' are over·whelmingly Black

The following Links are from Heroin Addicts' points of view , but the same Principle applies to white Mongers =

http://heroinhelper.com/angry/racial_profiling.shtml

http://heroinhelper.com/angry/white.shtml

http://heroinhelper.com/angry/not_black.shtml

Bubba261
03-13-05, 11:18
But the Bottom Line for most of these gals is the Bad Experiences they have with black men

My own ATF P4P Pro adamantly refuses to have any·thing to do with black men =

Twice in her Career she's been robbed , both times by black men , and need·less to say , she isn't gonna let it happen again

And if that wasn't bad enough , last December she was Beaten AND Robbed by two guys of a few hundred dollars worth of Christmas presents she was carrying as well as her purse that held every dime she owned in the world

There's No Doubt that there's racial discrimination in our Society , like take a look at this poor Black guy ; he can't even get a lawyer to help him !! =

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_2599063

Is there a point you were trying to prove with that article? [hint, Rudy Romero isn't black]

There are bad ones in EVERY ethnic and racial group - Timothy McVeigh was a WHITE IRISH CATHOLIC, Ted Bundy was a well-educated, well spoken middle class white man.

Every get ripped off by a home improvement contractor? Care to guess what he might be?

I've never been ripped off by a black escort. All of my BAD experiences (three to be exact) were by white women.

Case closed...let's talk about why we're here in the first place.

Low Qui
03-14-05, 00:01
Plenty is written in the Liberal Press about 'Racial Profiling' , a.k.a. being pulled over for 'Driving while Black'

But whites face their own vicious form of 'Reverse Discrimination' , especially if they try to score drugs or women in cities where the residents of the 'Bad Areas' are over·whelmingly Black

The following Links are from Heroin Addicts' points of view , but the same Principle applies to white Mongers =

You know, I was going to say something flippant initially, but decided against it. (Had to do with why people tend to use labels like liberal or conservative to get people's attentions.)

Let's just say that the "liberal" DWB does exist, as many of us can attest to. (I got stopped for an hour in a company car, with computers running, due to the fact I did NOT make a right on red at 12am..) And people get stopped in drug spots who don't look like they belong there (white in black, black in white, black in black, white in white. If you don't fit in, you get harrassed.)

None of this has to do with why she doesn't date brothers. It's short-sighted on her part, as she doesn't even take friends of her regular clients. Who in their right mind turns down safe and reliable cash? I can see if it's a walk-up saying no out of hand, but when a regular brings up someone, she should be pretty sure she's not dealing with a pimp.

Lo.

PsyberZombie
03-14-05, 07:40
Bubba 261 writes =

" Case closed...let's talk about why we're here in the first place "

The whole reason this discussion got started in the first place is because brother Cye11 asked in post # 1108 for some·one to "explain the madness" of why some SWs won't accept Blacks as customers

Your bad mongering experiences don't exactly 'Close the Case' , Bubba , because they're entirely irrelevant to the topic =

We're talking about Hookers' bad experiences with Johns , NOT Johns' bad experiences with Hookers

And the only reason I even responded was because Cye11 appeared innocent of the Fact that a very small proportion of an already small segment of the population is responsible for a great majority of ALL violent crimes committed in our society

Hookers tend to learn this sociological fact the Hard Way ; and there·fore their discrimination isn't entirely ir·rational

p.s. 'Romero' is a Hispanic name , but in case you didn't know = there are black Hispanics

traveler_ny
03-14-05, 20:11
Hey guys. Can any one tell me if FStop is still open? Please inform! Thanks

Tunahead
03-16-05, 09:59
Hey guys. Can any one tell me if FStop is still open? Please inform! ThanksI find it so amusing that mongers on this and another board bemoan the loss of F-stop (Studio 5). Where was evryone when it was open? The reason it closed was lack of business.

Worf1972
03-17-05, 07:18
I'll say it and I'll say again a hundred times..... No where are BLACK MEN more APPRECIATIED AS they are overseas........ Brothers save your duckets and travel to Germany, Dubai, Amsterdam, Thailand, France, South AMerica, Central America, DR--Santo Domingo, Caribbean.

And you say,' I ain't got the money"........ 2 trips to the Caribbean is hundreds of dollars cheaper then going to Las Vegas, AC, or 25 times wasting gas crusing around NYC, Brooklyn, Queens looking for $30.00 bj's from crappy SW's.

Brothers go FOR THE QUALITY not the QUANITY.

Asr Joe
03-17-05, 11:59
Does anybody know what happened to this AMP?

Use to on Walker Street of Broadway.

Rane84
03-19-05, 04:13
Does any one know of this incall AMP? I heard from a friend that it's pretty good.

IntotheMuck
03-19-05, 13:32
I asked for it once and will ask it again: Jackson, will you get a seperate section for AMP's and Clubs?

IntotheMuck
03-20-05, 17:24
Made a late night run up to 28 @ Lex and saw Farrah. Gave her the nod and we were off.

As usual, service was A+++++++

P.S. there is this girl that drives around in an SUV type car. Nothing unusual. Except that the plates start with "LE" then the rest of the number.

Who is going to go up to a girl with plates like that?

Jbot
03-20-05, 18:37
Just to let you know, that nude club on 8th Avenue, at about 43rd street,has no extras. I was there in the day and the hostess wanted lots of value for a private session. At the time I wasn't interested. However, due to the charge, I had to believe there was some type of extra involved. There was a club off Broadway and 50th street that did involve extras. However, I went back a week later, in the evening, and had a conversation with one of the girls. It took a while to get the lowdown, but she said the fee was just for a private dance. She said they have cameras in the private rooms. No wonder they have a lot of huge bouncers in the place. Some people must be very disappointed if they gave that value and got a simple nude dance.

Global Playboy
03-20-05, 20:43
Worf,

You also forgot Montreal Canada, the best sex hotspot in North America. A five hour drive and your in the middle of a pussy paradise. I have to agree with you about Germany, it is a level way above anything in New York.

Long Form
03-21-05, 01:09
CL Tantra: I got a bad massage and no tug for $$$.

Help! All I want is a high quality rub tug.

Gillscot
03-21-05, 09:01
First off, no it is not $80.00 anymore. That was some sort of 'special' they had going throughout February when I first posted about the place. I finally went last Tuesday and I should have turned tail and left.

The place advertises on CL as "Latinas (west 40s)" but you'll know them if you run a search of "4771". They usually take the ad down by Saturday and repost on Monday or Tuesday. The phone gets answered by 'Amanda', who speaks english. They are in the west 40s off of 9th ave. She had me do the check by having me stand on the corner as she looked out the window, gave the address and I went up.

They place was nice. Amanda was a short, thick older bbw. Actually more my type than the 'girl' I was supposed to be with. I forgot her name, but she was about 5'5 38dds (Fake) and a little older. I like 'em with milage so I did not run screaming into the hills.

The part that flipped everything for me was after I was lead to the room where me and my provider were supposed to 'work'.

Amanda asks if I want a 30 min session or an hour? I say 30 min and then I asked to confirm if it was $80. I should have handled all that on the phone as usuall. I always have, but I wasn't thinking with the big head all this time.

Amanda says it's $100. So I begin to think that maybe I'll just use the "Don't have enough- see ya later" back-out since I didn't want to pay $100 for a lop-sided, possibly 50+ provider who by now had disrobed and had the ugliest scars on her ass. Amanda asks me how much I do have and I say $96.

I give it to her and (I know, I know) and I stay. Finally me and the provider get down to business. Her cbj head game was ok, but she was great when it came to my two friends down there. Usually if you want your nuts included in the act they either refuse or want extra. Not her. We finally get to Missionary after she applies 50 gal. of lube to her pussy all the while she has this pained look on her face which totally made my friend say 'bye-bye'.

She realizes nothing more is going to happen, so she rolls me over and gives me a message.

The End.

I will not go back. They advertise that they have more girls than the one I was with. This may be true and some of you may have gone here and hooked up good but not me. This is my first bad experiance and I was out $96.

Ok, you can begin the cracks now :-> )

Best Overall
03-21-05, 22:50
Does anybody know what happened to this AMP?

Use to on Walker Street of Broadway.Last time I was there was in Nov 04. Backl then they were in business. I guess no more.

Silver Shadow
03-23-05, 17:16
I had written before about picking up a girl panhandling around Union Square.

First, about five years ago, I just had her up for some photo modeling until I realized she was game for more.

Subsequently, I did everything with her short of fucking her in the ass. I was a little more assured because she wasn't into buttfucking.

In a recent encounter, I had her eating my asshole and blowing me.

She's now getting strung out on drugs, though, (while she insists she's in a QUIT program) and I'm not all that sure she will be around much longer. I'm new at posting pics, and I hope they turn out okay.

Silver Shadow
03-23-05, 17:23
My pics didn't come through on the earlier post. I'll try again. Maybe I'm just stupid about posting photos. Help would be appreciated if they don't come through this time.

Silver Shadow
03-23-05, 17:35
Twice I posted photos, and got a "too large" message. If anyone would like to see Dawn blowing me and sucking my asshole, please let a computer geek know how to post a digital photo.

neo
03-24-05, 16:34
Twice I posted photos, and got a "too large" message. If anyone would like to see Dawn blowing me and sucking my asshole, please let a computer geek know how to post a digital photo.You need to reduce resolution and thus reduce the file size. An ideal size would be between 20-65kb. Right click on the file and under properties, your file size is probably in the 100s kbs.
Windows xp has built in software to reduce resolution; save pic in my pics and then open to edit using microsoft editor. One of the options will be reduce resolution.
Or, select "email this file" from the left hand toolbar. Windows will automatically ask you if you want to RR and selects yes by default.

Hit your enter key and then email it to yourself. When you receive the pic, it will be at a reduced resolution;

Save and upload.

Now lets see those f****** pics

Rottersod
03-24-05, 21:01
Hi Guys,

I'm going to Manhattan for a week in April and I'd like to know where I can find some good asian action. I'll be staying in TriBeCa and won't have a car so I need something like a good AMP. My favorites are BBBJTCIM and I like my asian women petite and young looking.

If you want I'll send you my Los Angeles hot AMP info in return.

Thanks.

Rottersod

New Yorker
03-27-05, 14:44
Bubba 261 writes =

[/i]The whole reason this discussion got started in the first place is because brother Cye11 asked in post # 1108 for some·one to "explain the madness" of why some SWs won't accept Blacks as customers

Your bad mongering experiences don't exactly 'Close the Case' , Bubba , because they're entirely irrelevant to the topic =

We're talking about Hookers' bad experiences with Johns , NOT Johns' bad experiences with Hookers

And the only reason I even responded was because Cye11 appeared innocent of the Fact that a very small proportion of an already small segment of the population is responsible for a great majority of ALL violent crimes committed in our society

Hookers tend to learn this sociological fact the Hard Way ; and there·fore their discrimination isn't entirely ir·rational

p.s. 'Romero' is a Hispanic name , but in case you didn't know = there are black Hispanics.That's irrelevant. The "Romero" in question is not black. And the fact that he can't find a lawyer is "irrelevant to the topic".

And we know why certain hookers refuse to date black guys. I believe the bases have been covered.

The point is that we just don't think it is "business wise" to exclude everyone based on a particular skin color. But doing so is of course is each SW's perogative.(Just like it is our perogative to think she make more by opening the odor a little without having to increase the risk to her.

You are obviously are pushing the whole "blacks are more likely to commit crimes than whites" point of view, and you are entitled to it.

Again, Farrah and whoever else are entitled to pick and choose, and totally exclude black guys. But I for one will just chalk it up to her not being smart enough to be good at knowing the difference between low and high risk "black mongers", which results in her "all or nothing" approach.

Now let's get back to the game.

Manut20
03-28-05, 12:31
I go to NYC every summer and usually stay in hotels in Manhattan(i.e. the Waldorf Astoria). I am wondering if there is any action to be found in the hotel bars if so let me know. If any of you guys come to louisville, ky. pm me for info.

Billy88
03-28-05, 19:46
Hey guys,
So I'm big on the street action and lately it's been hit/miss as most of you prob know. I'm curious in regards to AMP's around Union SQ. I'm looking for BBBJTCIM. Anyone know ANY AMP that provides this, please PM me. In the meantime the weather has sucked so bad lately it's been dead at 28th. I've been through there 10PM, 2 AM, I've seen a couple of mediocre trashy girls at best. Where have all the knockouts gone? Maybe the warm weather will bring 'em back...Billy

Mighty Spearsman
03-29-05, 17:28
Hi Guys, I'm going to Manhattan for a week in April and I'd like to know where I can find some good asian action. I'll be staying in TriBeCa and won't have a car so I need something like a good AMP. My favorites are BBBJTCIM and I like my asian women petite and young looking.

If you want I'll send you my Los Angeles hot AMP info in return.

Thanks. Rottersod
Unfortunately, you may not receive much of a response to your query, since it's your very first post. Are you a legitimate monger, or are you LE trying to set us up? If you really have a lot of hot info on AMPs in Los Angeles, why not post it for the benefit of the rest of us? That way, you can build some credibility on the board.

As far as AMP info for Manhattan, my best advice is to RTFF. Use the "Search" function to identify posts about AMPs during the last year and a half, and you should find several posts about AMPs written by me and others. There are several on 32nd Street between 5th & 6th, plus at least one on Madison Ave, plus others in other locations.

Rottersod
03-29-05, 21:15
Unfortunately, you may not receive much of a response to your query, since it's your very first post. Are you a legitimate monger, or are you LE trying to set us up? If you really have a lot of hot info on AMPs in Los Angeles, why not post it for the benefit of the rest of us? That way, you can build some credibility on the board.

As far as AMP info for Manhattan, my best advice is to RTFF. Use the "Search" function to identify posts about AMPs during the last year and a half, and you should find several posts about AMPs written by me and others. There are several on 32nd Street between 5th & 6th, plus at least one on Madison Ave, plus others in other locations.Thanks for the reply. I understand that my post may have raised questions about my bona-fides but the way I see it LE doesn't need to post quesries here or on other sites. They have plenty of info about AMP's and other providers. Do you read ***? The info is right out there.

I was just hoping that someone with some good knowledge of the city might be able to help a fellow monger. I onlly have a limited budget and I don't want to wate money on just a HJ.

As far as Los Angeles AMP: Le Sun in Inglewood is very, very good. I happen to have a prefernce for Ruby - a cute K-girl wrapped up in a hot, tight body - who will do BBBJ (not BBBJTCIM) for $. Jeannie at the Ginja in Santa Monica is one of my favorites. She does BBBJTCIM for .8. I've seen her for years. No FS from her though.

Mighty Spearsman
03-30-05, 18:16
Dear Rottersod:

Thanks for your humble response and some info on the LA scene.

Unfortunately you may not have much luck in NYC with AMPs if you're looking for more than a HJ, hard as that may seem to believe. The AMPs on W. 32nd Street seem to be HJ only. Some other posters have had good luck with the AMP at 405 Broadway, 4th Floor, not sure if it's still open. A recent poster mentioned a couple of the AMPs that advertise in the back of the Village Voice (free weekly paper in tabloid format) that will provide more than a HJ.

In theory, there should be several AMPs in NYC that offer full service, after all it's a city of 8 million people, but I haven't had much luck (read my posts of the last 18 months).

Good luck with your upcoming trip!

Pussey Lover
03-31-05, 13:17
her555 Reports:

3/23/05, Manhattan.

Hi everyone,

Thursday morning, at 4:00 am going arand lex and park on 27 and 28 find noting, so I go on 3 av. and by the cor. of 31 and 32 I find a girl, the girl was slim and short about 4 ft, 90 lbs. Her name was simon, looking to me like a pakistany or a indian. I told her I only have 60 $ and ask her if she agry for FS, she sed yes, girl must be desperate for a little income. I want with her to the seton hotel on east 40 st. pay 40 $ for short stay. she come to my room.

I got out my money and put it on the small table near the bed. she told me she didn't have any condoms, so I told her I am going home, she stert baging to me: lets play a was tastet 100 tims I do not have aids, lets pley, seemed depressed. so I geve in to have sex without a candom.

She gets neked in a second.

We started to kiss as my hands were all over her body. She laid back on the bed next to me and I slowly go down her body from her neck down to her wet clit.

Her pussy was wat like a flood, and My dick was as hard as steel !

She then asked if I'd like a blowjob. Dumb ***** what guy doesn't want a
blowjob, I just said no I like to give it in her mouth. I came in her mouth
I had been playing with her pussy a little while she gave me head, me you *****, you *****." All she could say was, "Yes, yes, oooh yes baby do it to me".

Thanks NYC for the best sexy girls!

Happy honting for all of you.

her555

Ampdude 2003
03-31-05, 15:47
My best advice to offer massage with more than a HJ is to look on **********.com. Many of the AMPs post here, although I do notice a trend which is they do not leave the name of the AMP anymore. Several places like Whisper Pleasure, Treasures NYC, Fantasy NY, Cherry NY (and others) all used to have links to there simple sites. These guys still post, and all offer a full menu.

A rule of thumb is this - no name = one of these places. If they leave a name on the posting, it is a HJ only. Most of the HJ are average at best. Better HJ places are WGS near Penn Station (never advertise) and Kimono Spa (always advertise and similar in service to WSG). Kimono is newer - both are fully clothed rub-n-tug. Other HJ are more likely average at best.

Another thing to do to expose the sites is to go to *** (sorry!) and lookup "Massage Parlor Girls" section. There, you can see girls in this category, often with website references.

Would like to hear more experiences on AMPs / NYC.

I always look for a visit to my hotel, but often strike out here.

Rottersod
04-01-05, 03:59
Dear Rottersod:

Thanks for your humble response and some info on the LA scene.

Unfortunately you may not have much luck in NYC with AMPs if you're looking for more than a HJ, hard as that may seem to believe. The AMPs on W. 32nd Street seem to be HJ only. Some other posters have had good luck with the AMP at 405 Broadway, 4th Floor, not sure if it's still open. A recent poster mentioned a couple of the AMPs that advertise in the back of the Village Voice (free weekly paper in tabloid format) that will provide more than a HJ.

In theory, there should be several AMPs in NYC that offer full service, after all it's a city of 8 million people, but I haven't had much luck (read my posts of the last 18 months).

Good luck with your upcoming trip!Thanks Mighty Spearman. I did go back and read your earlier posts so I had a feeling that this was going to be the case. It's hard for me to believe it because we have so many great AMP's out here in LA. I just figured New York would be a great place for this.

I'm still not going to give up though. I'm a pretty sophisticated AMP monger and I've been known to be very persuasive with some of our asian friends. I just look deep into their eyes with my blue eyes and some of them melt and give in. LOL. Most don't but the few that do make it all worthwhile. I hope that's the case on my trip.

I promise that if I make a score I'll post it here since I'll be back in LA so there's no sense in keeping private treasure.

Rottersod
04-01-05, 04:07
My best advice to offer massage with more than a HJ is to look on **********.com. Many of the AMPs post here, although I do notice a trend which is they do not leave the name of the AMP anymore. Several places like Whisper Pleasure, Treasures NYC, Fantasy NY, Cherry NY (and others) all used to have links to there simple sites. These guys still post, and all offer a full menu.

A rule of thumb is this - no name = one of these places. If they leave a name on the posting, it is a HJ only. Most of the HJ are average at best. Better HJ places are WGS near Penn Station (never advertise) and Kimono Spa (always advertise and similar in service to WSG). Kimono is newer - both are fully clothed rub-n-tug. Other HJ are more likely average at best.

Another thing to do to expose the sites is to go to *** (sorry!) and lookup "Massage Parlor Girls" section. There, you can see girls in this category, often with website references.

I always look for a visit to my hotel, but often strike out here.Thanks AMPDude 2003. I got the *** since I am a longtime poster and member (I'm using a different handle here btw) there and I have checked out the massage parlor girls section.

IntotheMuck
04-01-05, 17:02
Thank you Jackson. Thank you.

Finally there is a subsection in "Manhattan" for AMP's.

Long overdue.

Now people who love that stuff have their own mini-forum.

Rottersod
04-03-05, 02:07
Thank you Jackson. Thank you.

Finally there is a subsection in "Manhattan" for AMP's.

Long overdue.

Now people who love that stuff have their own mini-forum.Nice to have an AMP section but it doesn't loom like you guys in New York are really posting very much anyways.

New Yorker
04-03-05, 10:13
I caught up on some forum reading here yesterday, and the tone lately has been that New York mongering has all but died. But that old dog just kicked, because I have some news. I haven't strolled outside of Staten Island since the 90s(if you exclude a certain upper Manhattan area). I've been reading the mongering chronicles here and have just been taking everyones word that things have no been up to par.

But after all my reading yesterday, I got the urge. So when I got off of work this morning I decided to head over to the 28th street(Park & Lex) area since it was close by.

I immediately saw a couple of SW that looked halfway decent. In fact, at first I thought they were regular women.(But you know how SWs tend to look less appetizing as the sun comes up). I saw some bros. hanging out and said to myself that there are more pimps(and want-a-be pimps) than SWs out.

That soon changed because one after another I started seeing them. And early on a Sunday morning at that. Who would have guessed?

Now it wasn't like the glory days, but after reading the obits on mongering here lately, it was completely unexpected. I saw a total of about 20 differenet SWs within the half hour period between 6:15am and 6:45am, but I probably missed some because there were quite a few tinted windows up and down 28th and 27th. I did check as high as 32nd, but saw little there.

The stand-outs for me were two tall slim SWs. One was dark skin black, and wearing tight navy blue pants and a jacket. She was about 5'10"(at least), and had a perfect model like figure. The other(who turned out to be her girlfriend) was about the same height, but very light skin(red bone). She was wearing tight light blue jeans and was almost as slim as the first. I could see a serious tattoobeginning around her lower back. I'd give them both a rating of 8-1/2 to 9 boners out of 10.

There was also a very tall black SWs wearing some white lacy outfit with thong panties. When she hopped out of her car, her ass followed 5 seconds later.(Though she also was relatively slim). I could hear Rick James music in the background as she walked 20 feet and hopped into a monger's cruiser.

I saw a decent looking blond(causcasian) SW driving a grey truck.(I'm not up on vehicles). Could that have been the famou-errr, infamous Farah? there even was a regular looking young slim black girl circling in a beat-the-hell-up blue van.(I wonder what her mo was).

But it was the two tall slim dark & light ladies(that I missed my train and boat connection for) that made my morning.

Unfortunately, being a black male, and on foot doesn't give me many options. In the 90s I cruised with a fellow monger across town on the west side(Ho-Central), when it was hopping. We were mistaken for DTs most of the time(since he was white and I was black) but on occasion a brave little ho would throw us some play. Of course back then I was young and stupid, so I paid the $1.5, but not now(even if I could afford it).

Anyway, I saw my two favorites(tall, slim dark & light) take off in what I believe was a dark green Chevrolet Lumina. If anyone has any info on either of them, *please* give me the 411 on them, so that it would have been worth it missing my ferry back to Staten Island. I'd be eternally grateful.

Peace.

Gillscot
04-03-05, 12:59
I work in that area (28th and Lex) and I avoid mongering mainly because I work in that area and I don't want anybody at work seeing me go in or out of a provider's car. But yes, the action seesm to have kicked it up a notch lately.
I was actually proped by a provider Saturday morning driving a dark blue car. When I stepped over to see her closer, she was the famous ____ from HBO's Hookers on the Point. I forget her name, but she is the one who gets arrested at the end of "Hookers at the Point: Five Years Later".

I was tempted to get in her car for a $60 bj, but it was too light outside and again, I was too close to home. But they were out there in strenght between 6am and 8 am.

There were maybe 2-4 black SWs on the street. Thin, would propably meet with half of you guy's standards. I like 'em thick, myself. Anyway, on my way to work I do get stopped by two other girls in a tan looking car. Both are black, but the one driving has the biggest tits I've seen on a SW yet. At in the EEEs. They offered $60. Besides my rule, I suspicious of them because of their agressiveness. But I tell you if it were at least an hour earlier, and darker I would have broken my own rule. It was refereshing for me at least as a black monger to get propped on the street not once, but twice in one morning. Maybe the pimps are lossening up on that silly rule.

Oh well, I just thought I'd back New Yorker's post. I usually monger in the 40s and nothing has been happening a lot there lately.

IntotheMuck
04-03-05, 20:57
You guys don't know how lucky you have it living close by all that action. There is no way that I could travel up there and spend all that time until early in the morning .

I'll never understand why the action starts that much later.

Pussey Lover
04-04-05, 10:36
I'll never understand why the action starts that much later.Most people do not live in that area, usually the mongers come in to work in the morning hours, and if the wont to find a girl of the street day will come earlier, like if the start to work at 8:00 Am the will come in one 6:00

And the girls know that so day come out in the morning hours

her555

Lex Diamonds
04-04-05, 14:22
Wouldn't it be damgerous to be in that area in broad daylight, never have, and would think that it would be easier to get pinched.

It seems the track had sitched shifts from minight to the morning shift of 6-8 am.

How is the LE activity at that time? Aren't there alot of people on the street as well?

I always thought once the sun comes up it makes it easier to get caught.

So much for the nighttime stroll. i guess this is why everybody is reporting dead air at night, the morning must be the new shift time.

Smoke & Mirrors
04-05-05, 10:28

I always look for a visit to my hotel, but often strike out here.

Are these places actual spas, with saunas? or just apartment brothel set ups with bedrooms?

Gtrack
04-05-05, 13:29
Gillscot,

It is great to see that maybe you had a Brandy sighting and saw some black providers with huge racks. PM me so that we can exchange information. Great to see that this board is working again.

Pussey Lover
04-06-05, 11:00
4/6/05, Manhattan.

Hi everyone,

Thusday night, at 12:00 am

In the west side on 6 ave. 50st to 60st. noting, I was looking around all the st. but find noting. It is looking to me all the action their is finish. the LE did their a good job, at list for now till the hot summer day will bring out some sexy lovely girl's.

Going to the east side lex cor 27 and park lots of people coming out from the bar but not working girl's, say a black chic toll and tine (always my first choice), looking to me working, she was first at 27 and park taking to a gang of black people and from their she is going to 28 and lex, but do not now for sure is she is not a LE, so I pass on, at 1:00 am say mary in her red car, but I was bard from her (have a good session whit her lest Thursday), say I pas on. I call my old girl the OLD REVOKE and she took out all the best white fluid from me, thank you me god.

Happy hunting for all of you.

her555

colacolacola
04-07-05, 01:59
Hello,

This is my first time ever posting, so there's that.

Don't usally think of posting but i was passing by the Victorian incall earlier today around 5:30 pm and i saw 2 guys with a TV camera on a tripod filming the people going in and out of there. Just wanted to put that out there. Do with it what you will.

New Yorker
04-07-05, 21:19
4/6/05, Manhattan.

Hi everyone,

Thusday night, at 12:00 am

In the west side on 6 ave. 50st to 60st. noting, I was looking around all the st. but find noting. It is looking to me all the action their is finish. the LE did their a good job, at list for now till the hot summer day will bring out some sexy lovely girl's.

Going to the east side lex cor 27 and park lots of people coming out from the bar but not working girl's, say a black chic toll and tine (always my first choice), looking to me working, she was first at 27 and park taking to a gang of black people and from their she is going to 28 and lex, but do not now for sure is she is not a LE, so I pass on, at 1:00 am say mary in her red car, but I was bard from her (have a good session whit her lest Thursday), say I pas on. I call my old girl the OLD REVOKE and she took out all the best white fluid from me, thank you me god.

her555Is Mary the blond that I keep seeing sitting in the red Plymouth breeze?(She likes to park on the north/west corner of 28th & Lex.

If so, what's the story on her?

Gtrack
04-07-05, 23:04
her555 Reports:

3/23/05, Manhattan.

Hi everyone,

Thursday morning, at 4:00 am going arand lex and park on 27 and 28 find noting, so I go on 3 av. and by the cor. of 31 and 32 I find a girl, the girl was slim and short about 4 ft, 90 lbs. Her name was simon, looking to me like a pakistany or a indian. I told her I only have 60 $ and ask her if she agry for FS, she sed yes, girl must be desperate for a little income. I want with her to the seton hotel on east 40 st. pay 40 $ for short stay. she come to my room.

I got out my money and put it on the small table near the bed. she told me she didn't have any condoms, so I told her I am going home, she stert baging to me: lets play a was tastet 100 tims I do not have aids, lets pley, seemed depressed. so I geve in to have sex without a candom.

She gets neked in a second.

We started to kiss as my hands were all over her body. She laid back on the bed next to me and I slowly go down her body from her neck down to her wet clit.

Her pussy was wat like a flood, and My dick was as hard as steel !

She then asked if I'd like a blowjob. Dumb ***** what guy doesn't want a
blowjob, I just said no I like to give it in her mouth. I came in her mouth
I had been playing with her pussy a little while she gave me head, me you *****, you *****." All she could say was, "Yes, yes, oooh yes baby do it to me".

Thanks NYC for the best sexy girls!

her555Good to see that you got something good.Were you able to get a contact or was this a one shot deal.

IntotheMuck
04-08-05, 00:05
That is Mary. On the corner store "Little Michael's", I think. To me she is an unusual gal. She never has gone out of her way to get business. Least from what I've seen.

She's pretty hot at times too. But so damn reticent. If she had gone out of her way once to drive along side of me and just asked once, I would have said what the hell.

A closed mouth doesn't get fed.

She has lost out to Farrah a lot of times when it comes to my bread. Personality goes a long way.

Sorry I can't be more informative New Yorker. That is Mary though.

Pussey Lover
04-08-05, 05:09
Mary is a tall, tine, blond lovely sexy woman, she is almost about six feet, and not more from 120 or 125, she is smart, hot, and from my experience's she is reliable. She told me she is 33 year's old. But she look in the 20s.

She is usually sitting in the red car, and driving around the area and all the corner's around, she is going fast around, not paying allot attention, because she have all ready her costumers, but you can easily convince her to go wit you, she is well none for all the monger's .

In my opinion she is†a professional in her job, usual 60 for a CBJ and FS 100 $, if you go to a hotel it will cost more, but you still can get a batter pries, one's she now you she will not get rush and you can have wit her a good time,

I racemend her differently. It is true what IntotheMuck set "She never has gone out of her way to get business." But this is not because she is shy or not looking for business , this is because she is careful from the LE (LE now her very wall).

BTW I do not see Farrah for a time , I heave a filling she is in recross Island.

Gillscot
04-08-05, 07:29
Not much to report. Since I don't really monger this track I figure I could keep some of you informed as I innocently stroll to work and observe the sights as I walk.
Today was dead, dead, dead except for this young blonde thing who dresses sort-of hoish, but then again most girls in their 20s ususally do. She would not talk to me for the typical reason, but I'm not trying to talk to her either. She is on foot and wears a lot of white. I saw her yesterday and today and today she was the only provider out there.

Last Friday morning 28th was jumping with providers and so was Saturday morning in all that rain. I think they are scheduling their activities by what they think is pay day for the majority of us who monger. I know that I got paid last weekend and what a coincidence that they were out in full force.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I'm gonna stroll the West 40s tomorrow and see what's shaking there.

Nes NYC
04-08-05, 12:01
Mary and Farrah are friends! I was with Mary about a month ago and they were Nextel-ing with each other on the two way.

As for Mary, I've known her since the first week she was out, way back in like '92. I believe she was 16 then, really slim little girl looking kid. Picked her up and really wanted to DATY with her because I knew she was VERY fresh. However, she did not allow, even though it was a hotel date. So I lost interest in her pretty quickly and didn't date her for another like 5 years.

One day she was wearing a really short mini skirt that showed off her beautiful long legs and I just went for it. No hotel date cause I knew her boundries. But for a car date (f/s) she's pretty damn good. Nice tigh little hole, greate slim body, pretty though a bit average face. She's not GFE by any means, but I think I've only had about 2 girls out on Lex that might have been GFE.

Mary is a cool chick, she'll talk your ear off about the biz and life. I definitely make it a point to see her every few months when I can get the chance. As for her not approaching, at least in my case, she'll track me down. I can be 2 lights aways and she will make every effort to get up close to my car and try to hook me in. I guess she's tracks down regular biz instead of trying to get new biz.

:D

Pussey Lover
04-08-05, 13:37
Hi Gtrack,

Glad to see you her (on the rite board) your info. Is very good always, on the money, so give it her also.

I ask summon a tel number, she told she is very pure she do not have one.

She told me she is all her time on that corner. But I do not see her their, maybe only won she need SOM cash.

Happy hunting for you, and I wish you all the best.

her555

New Yorker
04-08-05, 19:34
Mary and Farrah are friends! I was with Mary about a month ago and they were Nextel-ing with each other on the two way.

As for Mary, I've known her since the first week she was out, way back in like '92. I believe she was 16 then, really slim little girl looking kid. Picked her up and really wanted to DATY with her because I knew she was VERY fresh. However, she did not allow, even though it was a hotel date. So I lost interest in her pretty quickly and didn't date her for another like 5 years.

One day she was wearing a really short mini skirt that showed off her beautiful long legs and I just went for it. No hotel date cause I knew her boundries. But for a car date (f/s) she's pretty damn good. Nice tigh little hole, greate slim body, pretty though a bit average face. She's not GFE by any means, but I think I've only had about 2 girls out on Lex that might have been GFE.

Mary is a cool chick, she'll talk your ear off about the biz and life. I definitely make it a point to see her every few months when I can get the chance. As for her not approaching, at least in my case, she'll track me down. I can be 2 lights aways and she will make every effort to get up close to my car and try to hook me in. I guess she's tracks down regular biz instead of trying to get new biz.

:DOkay, since Mary is a friend of Farrahs, can I assume that she doesn't date black guys?

New Yorker
04-08-05, 19:36
Hi Gtrack,

Glad to see you her (on the rite board) your info. Is very good always, on the money, so give it her also.

I ask summon a tel number, she told she is very pure she do not have one.

She told me she is all her time on that corner. But I do not see her their, maybe only won she need SOM cash.

Happy hunting for you, and I wish you all the best.

her555Her555,

What happened to that really short skinny Indian-looking girl you saw up around 32nd.

Did you ever get any contact info?

Gillscot
04-09-05, 14:32
Okay, since Mary is a friend of Farrahs, can I assume that she doesn't date black guys?Yep, New Yorker, your assumption is correct. I have seen old posts that attest to that.

G

Nes NYC
04-09-05, 23:34
Bro! All the girls in the Manhattan circuit (West side and East side) don't date black guys even though their pimps are black. Don't take it personally or racially, they are not racists. The one laying down the broundries there are their pimps.

Okay, since Mary is a friend of Farrahs, can I assume that she doesn't date black guys?

Gtrack
04-09-05, 23:40
I was out Saturday morning and their was plenty of action going on. However the talent was non descript, The usual suspects were available but I did not see anything that was mouth watering.Tonight I will probably try again.

New Yorker
04-10-05, 08:54
Bro! All the girls in the Manhattan circuit (West side and East side) don't date black guys even though their pimps are black. Don't take it personally or racially, they are not racists. The one laying down the broundries there are their pimps.So I've heard.(Though one particular pimp and some SWs I've talked to disagree with this as an absolute).

Nevertheless, is this supposed to mean there are no independant SWs whatsoever?

The funny thing is that I've had some Black SWs approach me. And there were some that got nasty when you tried to initiate. They didn't just ignore you. They would turn their noses up and look away in disgust as if to say "You ain't shit to me". I've never gotten that kind of strong "refusal" from a WSW, even if they didn't date black guys.

Anyway, I just return from that area again, and the story is the same. There was even some action spilling donw to 26th street. And LE was sitting in the parking lot on 28th and Park ave the whole time I was there.(6:15am to 6:45am).

The best I saw was a beautiful blond WSW driving a green Pathfinder. Anyone have the 411 on her?

WSJ3
04-10-05, 10:33
Bro! All the girls in the Manhattan circuit (West side and East side) don't date black guys even though their pimps are black. Don't take it personally or racially, they are not racists. The one laying down the broundries there are their pimps.

I run into this all the time...actually it is

Pimps are telling them not to date black guys due to money and safety concerns.

Best way to deal with these SW is to keep driving and date someone else.

Hit them where it hurts the most in their pockets...

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

Jhawk
04-11-05, 22:10
Where are the manhattan strolls these days? Last time I tried manhattan 12th st. and 3rd ave was the place, but thast has been quiet for a long time.

Pussey Lover
04-12-05, 13:28
New York Daily News - http://www.nydailynews.com

City hooker ring KOd
BY ROBERT GEARTY and GREG B. SMITH
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Tuesday, April 12th, 2005

A multimillion-dollar Manhattan-based prostitution ring used the Internet to snag customers and arrange "dates" with hundreds of supposed supermodels in 22 states, prosecutors charged yesterday.

NY ****** promised "stunning European knockouts" with names such as Vanessa, Roxy and Katrina - charging $500 to $1,500 per hour for sex in hotels from coast to coast, authorities say.

The federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency raided ******' E. 32nd St. headquarters and discovered records listing the names of more than 200 hookers, according to court papers.

At 6 a.m. yesterday, agents busted alleged ringleader Rady Abdel Salem Abbassy. But they missed his girlfriend and alleged partner, Elena Trochtchenkova, who remains a fugitive, prosecutors said.

The ring operated out of an eighth-floor suite off Fifth Ave. where "dispatchers" took calls from johns drawn via a Web site.

The site depicted numerous women who supposedly "appeared on the covers of many mainstream European magazines," providing a résumé with every physical detail.

Yesterday it featured 5-foot-6, 116-pound Vanessa with the come-on: "Call and Reserve Vanessa today!" She was allegedly "available in New York City" from last week until Sunday.

"If you are in need of beautiful companionship and sharp intellect, check out the most sought after escorts in the New York area," the Web site promised.
Three of the pricey call girls turned informants and told of being sent on two-week "tours" to other cities, according to affidavits by Immigration and Customs agent Theodore Psahos.

The escort service used Hotwire, an Internet travel agency, to book hotel rooms for customers. Records show the service booked rooms in 22 cities, including New York, Boston, Chicago and San Francisco. Hotwire officials, who are not accused of any wrongdoing, cooperated with the probe.

Immigration agents discovered $5.5 million in deposits into accounts linked to NY ******, mostly from credit card payments, prosecutors alleged.
But investigators believe the ring netted much more money, noting that most customers paid with cash.

The ring was quite sophisticated, requiring all first-time users to provide detailed personal information to filter out potential law enforcement agents.

Only after callers were cleared could they request specific women and particular sex acts, prosecutors alleged. "Incomplete forms will not be accepted," the site warned.
Call girls would collect payments upfront, and deliver cash or credit card receipts to the dispatchers, prosecutors said.

Yesterday, a spokesman for Immigration and Customs confirmed the arrests and said the agency would release more information today.

In Manhattan Federal Court, accused ringleader Abbassy was detained when prosecutor Benjamin Gruenstein alleged he was in the U.S. illegally after being deported to Egypt for a 1985 marijuana conviction.

Two women, Valerie Hairston and Nancy Khaja, alleged to be dispatchers, were released on $100,000 bond.

Gamma Beta
04-12-05, 15:01
Since Julie's of New York was closed down, I don't know where to go :(

Does anyone have a few suggestion on where one can get the same level of service that Julies offered.

NY Monger
04-13-05, 08:04
Her555 - Weord its was INS that shut 'em down. I wonder why.

GB- Try the 27th St stroll - or the Central park South stroll, from Plaza Hotel loop down 6th to the Hilton. Try around Flashdancers at 1AM or later, some women try to snag guys walking out of SCs - usually they stand up the street (55th?) and over to 7th. Actually, 7th from Lace SC up to 57th or so sometimes can be good too. Big yet anonymous hotels attract these women

Gillscot
04-16-05, 16:53
I was out in the west 40s from 2 to 4 am! I could not believe how dead it was. I was just about to head home when I saw Robin and I noticed her other blonde friend who drives a red van was right behind her.

I got the usual cbj but asked about her friend. Robin says they will do a double team bj for 100 points, hotel show (f/s) for 300 points. She didn't sound too enthused about her friend's customer service or even dealing with her. I'm not sure what that was about, but oh well.

Hope other fared better this weekend. I decided to cool down a bit and let the funds rebuld. I'm thinking of splurging a bit and trying Debbie the mature provider. Does anyone know if she dates black men?

I'm still looking for chica houses in the city too.

Gtrack
04-18-05, 00:21
Finally after having limited success I struck gold. It was my birthday weekend and I was able to hook up with two of my favorite providers.I started on the East side and ran into a thick provider Keisha who gave me a great oral sssion. After that I ran into the legendary Erica from last summer and she was ready to go. She was scantily clad and eager to see me and I hopped into her car and she took everything off and released all the pressure that had been building up. After I finished I saw Brandi from Hookers at the point. I thought I was dreaming.

GILLSCOTT:Thanks for your tip from a couple of weeks ago.

The dream team is starting to come together for 2005

IntotheMuck
04-18-05, 02:33
After all this time, and I mean a ton of it, Mary drove alongside my car tonight and asked if I wanted to go. I was astounded. I also thought, "what the hell." She made the effort and Sally was nowhere to be found.

When we found a place to park and I got in her car, I wanted to say what Chaz Palminteri said to the kid in A BRONX TALE, "We finally meet face to face."

She got the job done, CBJ for $50 and made small talk. It was nothing to write home about, but again, she got the job done.

One thing that I noticed was that her face had noticeable acne on it, which can easily be taken for drug use, but who knows. There was protection after all.

She finally spoke up, after all these years and got rewarded. Like I have been saying all this time about her, "a closed mouth doesn't get fed."

That's the report for tonight.

Smoke & Mirrors
04-21-05, 18:07
I run into this all the time...actually it is

Pimps are telling them not to date black guys due to money and safety concerns.

Best way to deal with these SW is to keep driving and date someone else.

Hit them where it hurts the most in their pockets...

Peace:
WSJ3

That's a good one aren't most pimps black? :)

WSJ3
04-21-05, 22:54
That's a good one aren't most pimps black? :)

Actually its not a black or white thing its a green thing...

And the pimps are trying to get the most bang for their SW bucks.

I think they are cutting off their noses in spite of their faces but I guess the pimps are not going to change anytime soon.

I have been a monger more than 20 years and it hasn't changed in all that time.

Peace:
WSJ3

Rane84
04-22-05, 02:19
I recently called Asian Flower from the village voice recently, they had sent me a girl named Linda. Okay looking girl with an okay body. She probably wanted to take her time but I had to go to take care of some business so I went straight to action. She did this thing where she is riding me and licking my breast at the same time. My god, even the sex didn't feel that good.

All in all it was a good experience.

Gillscot
04-22-05, 07:04
Anybody ever just hung on 27th? After all, that is where the girls have turn up on from Lex. This morning I saw one suv with a thin black provider at the driver's seat and one asian (possiblily mixed) provider. The asian/black provider had junk in tha trunk so she HAD to had some chocolate in her somewhere! I asked about her since she was hanging on the suv. She said we would have to go somewhere but if I wanted a bj in the suv, they would do a two-girl team up only for 150. I passed and saw Brandi peering out of her window at me. I just waved aware of how light it was getting. If only this track was at least another two blocks away from the job, I wouldn't give a shit who saw me talking to these girls.

Has anyone dated the Asian provider I'm referring to? She mostly stands on 27th and Park.

IntotheMuck
04-22-05, 14:25
I have, just not for a long period of time. I am not from the city so hanging out in the area in my car sort of makes me stand out. I don't want the cops to start asking me what I am doing hanging out in a known area.

Screw that noise. The other part is that I just wouldn't be comfortable hanging out by myself in a spot like Mcdonald's. I can't think of any spots around that block where you can sit and won't get bothered.

If you can think of one let me know and I may try it. Watching all that stuff unfold can be interesting.

Luv to Daty
04-23-05, 09:04
Has anyone dated the Asian provider I'm referring to? She mostly stands on 27th and Park.[/QUOTE]If it s the one i think you are talking about. long black hair plump ass maybe about 5' tall. I would not recommend. She is ok but you could find better. She basically goes through the motions but maybe that is just with me. I dated her some time back when she would hang on the west side. I would see her when nobody else is out like on a heavy LE night. If she is not riding around with soemone, she sometimes hangs out near the hotel on 27th between Broadway and 6th.

NY Monger
04-23-05, 10:00
Intothe -

There is a bar on 27th between Lex and Park, north side of the street, where you can sit close to the front window to watch. Plus having a beer there, lets you use their bathroom! And if LE asks what you're doing just say you had a drink there and went for some Indian food between 28th & 29th on Lex, west side of street.

gillscot- I've seen her but because shes always by herself, seemingly, I thought she was LE.

04-29-05, 09:25
I recieved an email yesterday confirming my senior membership to WSG. I applied a long time ago, before the new forum was set up. I checked WSG and I am a senior member there. Somehow, the senior status has not rolled over to this forum. Does anyone know how this works. Should I reapply here, or will it catch up to this forum eventually?

Nes NYC
04-29-05, 14:56
I know that chick but I've never dated her. I tried to a few times because she looks so damn hot. Always ask her for DATY and she flat out says "NO." The way she turns me down gives me a bad vibe about her so I never took the chance w/ her. I've read reports about her too and most have been less than favorable. Byer beware!! :eek:

Has anyone dated the Asian provider I'm referring to? She mostly stands on 27th and Park.

WSJ3
04-29-05, 17:42
I recieved an email yesterday confirming my senior membership to WSG. I applied a long time ago, before the new forum was set up. I checked WSG and I am a senior member there. Somehow, the senior status has not rolled over to this forum. Does anyone know how this works. Should I reapply here, or will it catch up to this forum eventually?

Send an email to Jackson or put this post in the Letters to the Editor section.

That will get you a faster response.

Peace:
WSJ3

New Yorker
04-29-05, 18:29
The last couple of Sundays(6:15am-6:45am) I was in the area(28th & Lex) things were pretty consistent. The hottest SWs tend to be driving, so I was wondering exactly what the M.O. is on how they usually pick up guys.

I've noticed things spilling over as far as 3rd avenue. Not a lot, but a provider here and there working the fringes in an attempt to avoid either the attentionl, pimps, or 5-0.

Last Sunday a spanish girl named Vanessa, approached me. She was wearing tight blue jeans, and had the kind of butt brothers generally go for. Though I like the relatively slim SWs, I was considering her. But I had a train to catch. But can anyone tell me anything about her?

D Brasco
04-30-05, 05:22
I just got out of a club and I was going to the store to buy some water and when I came out there was this silver navigator with chrome rims and 2 women. One was pretty hot the other was ok and they were eyeing me. I couldn't investigate because I was with someone else but is anyone familiar with the pair? One's white and one's black. I really would like to have found out more!

Frank Booth
04-30-05, 12:09
I recieved an email yesterday confirming my senior membership to WSG. I applied a long time ago, before the new forum was set up. I checked WSG and I am a senior member there. Somehow, the senior status has not rolled over to this forum. Does anyone know how this works. Should I reapply here, or will it catch up to this forum eventually?Same thing with me, I'm just being patient.

Nes NYC
04-30-05, 12:50
Yeah, that would be the area they operate in. Most likely their were providers. To be really sure, give a cruise around 47th b 9th and 10th. If you see the same navigator going around the block... make your move :p
I just got out of a club and I was going to the store to buy some water and when I came out there was this silver navigator with chrome rims and 2 women. One was pretty hot the other was ok and they were eyeing me. I couldn't investigate because I was with someone else but is anyone familiar with the pair? One's white and one's black. I really would like to have found out more!

NY Monger
04-30-05, 14:11
D Brasco - Some of the SUV women cruise past the strip clubs looking to pick up guys and go back to a hotel room. The loop appears to be up 6th ave, west onto 55th, down 7th and over to 6th or madison on or about 54th. They're out till 1 or 2am or so.

They also may cruise up to CPS and past the hotels - as the weather gets warmer just hang around that area and you'll see them

D Brasco
04-30-05, 14:19
Yeah it was around the corner from Flashdancers. It was about 5am though. Are the suv women hotel only?

D Brasco - Some of the SUV women cruise past the strip clubs looking to pick up guys and go back to a hotel room. The loop appears to be up 6th ave, west onto 55th, down 7th and over to 6th or madison on or about 54th. They're out till 1 or 2am or so.

They also may cruise up to CPS and past the hotels - as the weather gets warmer just hang around that area and you'll see them

Tami Fan
04-30-05, 18:40
As mentioned in a previous post I have been mostly visiting with escorts and porn stars for the last 2 1/2 years. Really have not done the street scene in years except for this morning and a couple of months ago.

This really hot number named Nikki stood me up. I called for the appointment and then called upon my arrival into NYC and she confirmed. I was supposed to call when I arrived at a pre-designated location and called several times only getting her voicemail. Must have spooked her and that is a shame because she is hot and had great reviews. That was back in February. So that left me with no other choice but to ride around. I checked out the eastside and then the westside but did not find many choices. I finally met up with a couple of ladies in a SUV but do not remember the name of the lady that serviced me and her vehicle. She did give me her card but I did not keep it. I know a lot of good I am.

Last weekend I went to see a lady named Maxine for incall. She provided great service, 2 cups, DTBBBJTCWS, cowgirl and anal. Very reasonably priced in comparison to some of the ladies that I have met. She can be found on *** and CL.

Feeling restless I decided to check the strolls for a change. Seems with the recent activities with LE that the escort scene is not as lively. Really like a variety and wanted to try something new. I can also be picky at times. One of the downsides of the street versus (non-PS) escorts is that economically the street can be more expensive considering the service provided. Of the 24 (escort) ladies that I have seen, only 1 provided CBJ. At least with an escort the room was included with the price, received multiple cups and had many other options available. Many really good escorts request between 2 1/2 to 4 per hour.

Like I mentioned previously, I have been mongering for almost 20 years and have seen my share of ladies on the street. I only found these boards within the last couple of years and I usually did not post messages unless I really had something to say.

Been monitoring the various boards for a while. I do most of my posting on ***. Read with curiosity comments made about Farrah, Mary and Sally and took the trip specifically to check them out. Arrived on the eastside at about 4:00 a.m. and there was a good amount of activity in the area. I looked for the vehicles that Farrah, Mary and Sally drive with no luck. LE was maintaining a presence and were going hot and cold with their aggressions.

Decided to take a walk of the area so that I did not heighten the interest of LE by circling the blocks over and over again. There were quite a few WOC out, some very petite and cute, some not, but I was on a mission. I believe that I saw Sally drive past me but was not able to get her attention.

Having no luck I returned to my car and rode around some more. Eventually a champagne or silver colored Lincoln Navigator pulled up along side of me. There was a blond driving and a brunette on the passenger side. The blond asked if I remembered her and it turned out to be Krystal. I met Krystal several years ago and was the old stand-by when I did not find someone else. She used to drive a red Lexus several years ago and the last time I saw her she drove a black Lexus and hung out on the eastside. Could usually find her on 28 and Lexington or riding the area.

Krystal used to provide a pretty good CBJ; she really knew how to get the nerve endings working. Had a real nice set of C cups but now sports a bigger pair, not bad but you can feel the implant. Personally she should have left them alone because they were great.

Well this was 6:00 a.m. and the pickings weren’t looking so good so I went with the sure thing. Turns out the Navigator belonged to the passenger and her name was Shauna. Krystal told me that LE took her car. We went to another area and Krystal delivered in the Navigator. She gave a good CBJ; lots of tit play and dropped her pants to allow finger action. She also said that I could deliver the cup on her chest.

After Krystal I still had my thirst for Farrah, Mary and Sally. I’ve read that Farrah and Mary were always around but I could not find them. It was raining and I was about to give up at 8:00 a.m. when I spotted Sally. Drove around the block and had a quick chat with her and then it was off to the races.

Sally looked cute with a petite body. Partook in her oral skills, covered of course (damn) and then decided to try her FS. A little cramped in her Jeep but the pussy felt good. Had a nice time with her.

Depending on who you talk to (or in this case read), Farrah is the ultimate but then others rave about Sally. Mary comes off as being reliable. Well I tried Sally (and may try her again) but still want to try Farrah and Mary but that is another day.

I cannot unfortunately post the SW reviews on the other board that I use but some of those reviews overall can provide for some interesting reading. I am a little behind with my reviews, I need to do a review on Ashley Taylor, a hot blond independent and Maxine from last week. There is another lady that I cannot review because that board did not approve her site but her name is Isabella and I saw her through Cute Little Pussy Cats.

IntotheMuck
05-01-05, 00:59
Good to see a + report on Sally. Heard that she has had an attitude problem lately.

Will have to see again for myself.

New Yorker
05-01-05, 12:34
This morning I didn't see Vanessa, but a different girl approached me when I was walking over at 27th and Lex.

She was a cute, slim, light-skin black SW wearing blue jeans, and her name was "Heaven".

When she asked, I told her I didn't have a car. That put a damper on the festivities. :-(

Can anyone give me the hotel options in the area? And also any advice on getting the best "bang for the buck".

P.S: From what I gather, some guys here are still paying too much for CBJs.

Pussey Lover
05-02-05, 14:27
Hi New Yorker,

If you or on your foot try the Deauville Hotel 103 East 29th Street.

Or try the Seton Hotel 144 East 40.

But in a car you can find better pleases

Happy hunting to you.

NY Monger
05-03-05, 08:17
D Brasco- Not at all, their SUVs are open for biz. Actually, if you find an attractive woman, and shes cool, its like being 17 and getting laid in the school parking lot. I think its fun, but some guys think the chance of LE finding you is too high, so they go to hotels. Just be careful where you go.

On another note, I was out Sunday night around 2AM or so, and walked around the CPS stroll, nada.

Went down to 28th and saw 1 BSW and 1 WSW who was hurriedly walking away from some guys car. I thought that was a good omen for me, so I casually walked down and around the 28th area. Saw NADA - I mean nothing at all. Looked like a bunch of athletic 30-yearolds standing around, then I realized they split up and took positions on various corners, must have been LE as I didnt see any Con Ed trucks. Bad omen.

Then on Park saw an SUV with 2 women cruise by, with a car obviously following them with a lone guy in it - thought this was good. As I watch them cruise by, a marked LE car makes a U-turn and joins in following them. Massive bad omen for me.

So, I figure my luck was dead and went home, horny but not busted, which I figured was better than the opposite.

Gtrack
05-03-05, 12:07
The last three visits to the track have been the usual results that I normally get.Two weeks ago I ran into Brandi and I had a good session. She had just come out so she did not have on her provider attire. We did the deal in her car. She gave me her new number and I saw her again this Saturday morning but I did not approach her. LE were out and about so I headed to the west side and hooked up with veteran provider Diane from Ohio who said she is down to coming out once a week on Friday.
Last night I got some local action in Brooklyn at a good price. The provider had good oral skills and I would probably use her again.

neo
05-04-05, 17:35
Does anyone have the 411 on Ashley. She advertised today May 4th on CL as "Ashley is HOT- an all american girl". Pic looked interesting so I wondered if anyone had any kind of experience, positive or negative.

WSJ3
05-05-05, 12:45
The last three visits to the track have been the usual results that I normally get.Two weeks ago I ran into Brandi and I had a good session. She had just come out so she did not have on her provider attire. We did the deal in her car. She gave me her new number and I saw her again this Saturday morning but I did not approach her. LE were out and about so I headed to the west side and hooked up with veteran provider Diane from Ohio who said she is down to coming out once a week on Friday.
Last night I got some local action in Brooklyn at a good price. The provider had good oral skills and I would probably use her again.

Always on the prowl I see GTRACK buddy.

I missed your call the other day but if you can set it up so that I can get some of that Brandy action...I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

Peace:
WSJ3

New Yorker
05-05-05, 22:48
Does anyone have a list of cheap short stay hotels throughout Manhattan?

I'm trying to put together a list so I can narrow it down when I need to.

Thanks.

Pussey Lover
05-06-05, 12:52
I see this In a other side, and I copy it, maybe it will help, I do not now if every think is good info, some info. maybe to old, but some of the is definitely good.

New York Inn
765 8th Avenue, (212) 247-5400
$63 - $65 for 3 hours

St Marks Hotel
2 Saint Marks Place, (212) 674-0100
$55 for 2 hours

Hotel Deauville
103 East 29th Street, (212) 683-0990
$80 for 4 hours

Seton Hotel
144 East 40 St. (212) 889-5301 (888) 879-2132 (toll-free)
45 $ for 3 hours

Senton Hotel
39 W 27th St Between Avenue Of The Americas and Broadway (212) 684-5800

Skyline Hotel [not so good]
725 10th Ave, (212) 586-3400

The Liberty Inn [not so good]
51 10th Avenue,(212) 741-2333

Pennsylvania Hotel
7th Avenue & 33rd Street 736-5000
95 $ day rate

Renaissance Hotel
714 7th ave off 48th
2hrs at 80.$

her555

damurda
05-07-05, 17:41
Checked out the suite last night and saw alot of familiar faces. I met John who appears to be in charge, G-Smooth from GDivas was there (look for his upcoming boat trip), Southern Comfort from Studio 5 was there lying as usual, even Mason the creator of FStop/Studio 5 and Slinky paid a visit. I will give the place 3.5 stars for its laid back to rush/no hustle atmosphere.

There was only a few girls but they were high quality and it seems like a nice friendly place very similiar to the old FStop/Studio. The place was clean and while the layout is not perfect you can do what you gonna do without any problem. The only drawback (for me) was the structured price system that was not mentioned in previous posts. That is gonna have to change if they get more girls or guys showing up. It takes some searching but you can find a bigger selection at lower prices at other parties/clubs if you look hard enough. So if you want a bigger bank for your bucks search around , but to just relax and enjoy a few drinks and quality chicks in a low key atmosphere it can’t be beat.

Tomorrow
05-08-05, 07:05
Was in Manhattan a few weeks ago and tried some outcall services. Mostly Asian girls from the yellow pages under "Escorts". All prices were quoted at $250 for 1 hr. Can negotiate down to $180-$200 if the night is slow.

I have to say that they were all very mediocre experiences - had one Korean, one Chinese and one Latina. Would not recommend any of them. Is there any outcalls that may be a bit more expensive, but worth the money?

Forth Ryte
05-08-05, 13:08
I've never cruised the east side before. Years ago, when there WAS a west side to cruise, I was out there all hours and loved that area. A flesh supermarket! Since it disappeared, I've been cruising The Point but even that scene is all but gone and it was practically dead again last night (actually Sunday morning). So I've been reading this board with interest to see that now there is, at least sometimes, a real stroll on the east side. With the weather a bit warmer, and since The Point was a waste of time, I headed down to check out the east side this morning (Sunday) for the first time.

Got there in the early hours, around 5ish and didn't even have to get to the prime intersection (as learned from RTFF) before spotting more than a few SWs. All kinds, all races. On foot and in the SUV's. Absolutely no sign of LE all morning.

I did not partake because I am not familiar enough with the area. This was just reconnaissance. Also, to be honest, for me, its all about eye candy. I love the SW look out there on display. The minis, the heels, the skimpy low cut tops. I used to think that its an toss-up between buying a men's magazine or cruising the west side; either way you get to see it all.

I circled within a few blocks of the immediate area to see how large an area was worth checking out. It was not just one corner. There were ladies in various places within a two block radius. SWs were out until at least 7am when it was light.

My observations:
Not as much eye candy as the old days on the west side or The Point.

The area is a real difficult one to cruise in a car because there is a light at every intersection and circling one block can take forever (plus there is the traffic jam on the key streets even at dawn).

The pimps kill it. These guys chased one adorable young BSW with great legs in a plaid Catholic school miniskirt right off the block and harassed at least one other WSW in sweat pants until she hid in her SUV. One of them in a fancy car, pulled up alongside me, rolled down his window and asked me, in an irritated voice, what my story was. He was like a cranky shopkeeper when a customer is taking too long browsing. These guys think they own the streets. There were actually more pimps and their muscle than SWs and there were plenty of SWs. By comparison, I almost never was aware of pimps on the west side.

I'm sure that, at one point or another I saw all the girls that get mentioned here. Just didn't know who was who. A nice blonde driving an SUV with a hot BSW in the passenger seat but only the passenger was on display and I'd love to have seen how the driver was dressed. There was a short blond with frizzy hair in a denim mini who never made eye contact with me as I drove by her and even tried parking to get her to come over. She kept walking around all morning and was definitely working because she stopped to talk to guys on the street everywhere. There was the Asian girl at Park and 27 mentioned here a few weeks back.

In my humble opinion it's a definite selection but it's a FIXED selection. The pimps decide who works there and who does not. This means only hard core working girls. No amateur talent. No runaways or down-on-their-luck ladies who need a few bucks. It means higher prices and no GFE.

Sigh. I do miss the old days.

New Yorker
05-08-05, 13:14
I did my usual check at the Lex and 28th scrteet stroll this(Sunday) morning.

Things were a little below the quality of the past several Sunday's.

I did however get interest from a black girl who was sitting in the passenger seat of a parked car with I assume was her pimp in the back. So of course I just smiled and kept walking.(She definitely looked doable though).

These SWs have to understand that a major business killer is another individual of the male persuasion nearby. No matter how hot a SW looks, I will not consider any kind of action if she is walking, talking, or sitting with another guy.(Especially in a car).

I had the same thing happen to me uptown a couple of weeks ago, where this young slim redbone SW might as well have been a siamese twin with her "friend". She asked me if I was looking for someone.(We all know what that means). But I said no, and waited a half hour to try to catch her *alone* to no avail.

Gtrack
05-08-05, 21:07
My travels yielded nothing. Providers were active on the east side but I did not see anything that I liked. I saw Ming a veteran WSW with a nice natural rack. She is on my wish list.If anybody has a contact or info please PM me.

Forth Ryte
05-09-05, 06:25
We mainly talk about SW action on this thread.I got a big grin out of IntotheMuck's effort to keep this thread "on topic." I also read the Philadelphia board regulalry and there, one guy who was an out of towner posted his SW report and then made a side comment about how he couldn't understand the big deal they make in Philadelphia about cheese steaks. Well that touched off a torrent of postings by local mongers about where to find the best cheese steaks in Philly.

It was interesting but, I mean, is that why we read the forum? It shouldn't turn into a chat room going off on a series of tangents. Imagine if one post referred to an SW in a particular model SUV and then that touched off 10 postings about the best model SUV and how much mileage they get. (By the way, I've always wondered, if a girl only solicits from an SUV, is she technically an SW since she never W's the S's?)

But now to return to topic, I agree with New Yorker that its a turn off if the pimps hover around the SWs. If I want to chat with an SW, I don't want an audience. It should be a private conversation. I don't even like when SWs cluster together. One night in another city there were a half dozen SWs standing near the entrance to a motel and, as I drove past, I motioned to one girl to follow me around the corner where I pulled over. She followed me and so did all the other SWs. They all stood around as I asked the lady a few questions and a couple of the others butted in. The lady asked $$ and one of the others stuck her head nearly into my window and said "$$$$ for two of us." Another in the group called out that $$ was not enough. I ended up driving away.

Heat Seeker
05-09-05, 08:20
Saturday morning I'm about to head home after a night clubbing. I'm with two cousins and their hungry and I needed a cup of coffee so I figured I'd go to the corner store on 28th & Lex so I could see who's out. Immediately as I park Shani (one of my regulars) pulls up right behind me. My cousins don't monger but they started talking to her, but I tapped them on their shoulders and sent them in to order their sandwiches then proceeded to talk to her for a couple of minutes before another monger came by looking for action. I went inside and bought my coffee. My cousins get their sandwiches and we go back to the car. Not too long after we get in the car, we see another wsw (who I haven't seen before) walk by. Some pimp or wanna be pimp walks up to her and basically tries to make her his ho. This cat is getting a bit physical, grabbing her by the arm. She was not having it, as she struggles and gets free of him and runs into the store. While that was going on, she was on her cell phone, I'm not sure if she was on the phone with her pimp or what. After a couple of minutes she comes out of the store and the guy tries again, but the sw's pimp rolls up (with other sws in his suv). She jumps into the suv and he gets out. So I'm thinking that he's gonna be pissed, but it was quite to the contrary. He gets out and basically starts dropping knowledge to this other guy about what he should have done if he wanted to make the sw his ho. He then proceeds to pull the girl out of the suv to demonstrate to the guy how he should have gone about it. He then boasts that he has so many hos, that he could let the guy borrow one or two. My cousins and I were shocked, we couldn't believe what we just saw. I wish I had a camcorder, I could filmed a documentary.

BTW........

There is a hsw named Sam/Samantha. I have her number but its now disconnected. Anyone know this chick and have a new number? PM me.

Forth Ryte
05-09-05, 10:47
Great story about the pimps, Heat Seeker. Read my post from later that same night/morning. I hate those guys.

When I read your description of how the SW was harassed by some pimp then calls HER pimp for protection and HER pimp just uses her as a demonstration of how the steal a ho off the street, I was amazed. The girls usually rationalize that they need their pimps for proection! What a joke. These pimps are what makes the whole scene so cutthroat.

Pussey Lover
05-09-05, 13:33
5/6/05, Manhattan.

Friday morning, at 2:00 am and 3:00 am

Hi everyone,

I was going around the West side 6 Ave., from 50 ST. to 60 ST. Saw nothing. I check all the street's between 6th and 7th, and between 6th and 5th. I guess LE made their A good clinging, if any one had see their some SW please let us now, because I think it is no more action their.

From their going to the east side, was looking around but do not see match SW, only 2 or 3, see the sexy blond Sally, in her a white Jeep, she is Gorgeous, she had by her side in her Jeep a black thick girl, but I need Sally, blond, thin, and beginning for my com to get out of me. So we drive to a good location and I gave her 70 $ for FS and she took out all my white com.

She ask for 100 but I told her I have only 70 and she agree.

her555

Orgasmlovr
05-09-05, 16:39
Is this place related to the old executive suite in Queens that closed over 10 years ago.... Nice disguized swing club for gents with all you can "do" for a set door fee.... Kind of a familly buffet place..... That was soooo cool....
those were the days.....

Escort Lover
05-10-05, 14:13
This girl was amazing, she just came back from Brazil. The Exotics site has really grown in NY.

You'll have fun here, I used to use exotica 2000 until they got busted, so moved onto Exotics, figured they posed little risk

http://www.exotics.com

Tami Fan
05-11-05, 14:02
Took a ride to the east side Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, arrived about 2 a.m. and it was dead. Eventually saw 2 BSW on 27th and later 1 WSW on 28th but would not go near any of them. Saw a few ladies is SUV but they quickly disappeared and did not return at all during the evening. Every so often LE appeared and watched them pull over 2 SUV but did not see why they were stopped. Notices a heavy set WSW cruising in a car but was not interested. Remembered reading that sometimes the action does not start until 6 a.m. so stuck around. Got discouraged and left after 7 a.m.

Checked the westside and 53rd street a few times but no luck. Saw a hot blond in the store near the strip bar but she disappeared.

Saw what I guess was a civilian using the payphone at Lexington and 29th about 5 a.m., real hot, short skirt, heels. Was hoping she was working, she caught the eye of a lot of passing mongers, she disappeared into one of the nearby buildings.

No sign of Sally, Farrah or Mary? Has Farrah and Mary even been around lately? Read so much about them but didn't see any sign of them during my last 3 trips. Hooked up with Sally twice but no sign of her tonight.

Did see a blond in a white GMC SUV who didn't look too bad. Anyone know who is might be and her level of service? She disappeared quickly and did not return.

Very sad night considering that NYC is the largest city in the world and could not find any street action.

Pussey Lover
05-11-05, 17:18
Call girls who would go abroad:

A cyber call-girl ring busted last month had a global reach.

An indictment unsealed yesterday alleges that New York Elites sent prostitutes around the world at the request of well-heeled customers.

The indictment was filed against alleged ringleaders Elena Trochtchenkova and her boyfriend, Rady Abdel Salem Abbassy, who were initially charged with dispatching hookers to 22 cities in the United States.

The indictment alleges that prostitutes were dispatched to other locales on two-week "tours." It did not specify where outside of the U.S. the hookers were sent.
While on "tour," prostitutes work out of hotel rooms booked by New York Elites or Exotica 2000, the indictment said. The indictment also alleges that Trochtchenkova and Abbassy used money derived from the prostitution business to fund a Brooklyn seafood eatery, Barracuda Restaurant in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

Prosecutors said the hooker ring took in $13.5 million between 2001 and 2004.
Trochtchenkova and Abbassy face federal prostitution and money laundering charges. The feds say New York Elites connected hookers to johns through a Web site that promised "stunning European knockouts."

Lawyers for Trochtchenkova and Abbassy could not be reached for comment.

Robert Gearty

Originally published on May 11, 2005

IntotheMuck
05-11-05, 20:38
Anybody seen the elusive Farrah? Past two times there and have not seen any sight of her.

Not having her as an option almost makes it a wasted trip. She is the Frank Sinatra of BJ's. She can play that microphone. I'm thinking of going out tonight and would like to get a sighting report. I'll be looking out for a response until about 1130.

As the song goes, "where have you gone Farrah, mongers turn their lonely eyes to you.......woo woo wooooooo!"

I know she is kind of a contreversial gal here, but I couldn't resist.

Heat Seeker
05-11-05, 21:31
Very sad night considering that NYC is the largest city in the world and could not find any street action.

Hopefully the warmer weather and the summer will bring out the sws. I only hope LE will chill out.

IntotheMuck
05-12-05, 03:23
Had an interesting night tonight. I was at the usual spot, 28 & lex and saw Farrah, but I decided to wait a bit. Then comes Sally and her BSW friend riding with her. She passed me and sort of eyed me, but didn't proposition me. Last weekend she thought I was LE, even though I dated her twice before she took off for Miami. Crazy. This after I called her and reminded her of the dates. She said she remembered. Whatever. Something told me to hold back.

Farrah knows me well enough where she won't pressure me. She waits. I like that no pressure stuff. She's good that way. One thing though: LE starts showing up and parks next to Mcdonald's and sets up shop there. I was gone soon after that.

Before I left I decided to check 45 & 10 for old times sake. I ran into Robin, I think. We agreed to $40 and headed to that big parking lot on 60th and 11th. I RUN INTO THE COPS AGAIN WITH ROBIN RIDING BEHIND ME!!!!!!!! I thought they were in the middle of some MVA, but instead were handing out some kind of fliers, a most wanted kind of thing. I nearly drove through the spot where they were stopping cars but caught myself in time when I saw they wanted me to stop. They start giving me the third degree about "why didn't you stop, where are you from," that kind of stuff.

I'll tell you, if they asked me where I was heading, I would've been stuck for an answer. I don't know all that much about the city. They didn't ask and I got out of there. And I decided there was too many bad vibes and abandoned the date. Bye Bye Robin.

I was heading home when I thought to check out N. Bergen, another old spot from years back where I used to have a great time, but had dried up a long time ago.

I was expecting absolutely zero.

I went past this Motel called the Skytop, I think, and pulled into the lot and saw this stunner!!!! I parked and she came to my car and started to talk. Sexy Face, sexy body and that slutty attitude that I love so much.

She thinks that I am LE too and starts patting me down. She then pulls my johnson out and starts jerking me off to make sure. JACKPOT!!!!! She starts asking me to get a room and said it was $40. She saw the hesitation in my face and jumped in and said we could do a BBJ for $40 right in the lot. If she waited another 10 seconds I would have got the room. She was running things :)

I had a great time having this sexy gal go to work and she finished me off fast. I'm paranoid about cops myself so I got her out of there in a hurry. She told me her number, I didn't have a pen so she told me.

I tried it when I got home and it turned out to be the wrong number!!!!! DAMN. I forgot the right number.

She said that she is around alot, but I've heard that song and dance before. If I ever see her again, it will be in a room.

I don't know if I'll see her again because I've heard girls say they are around alot and I never see them again. I'm going to try though. She was something else.

It all worked out in the end. Except for not getting that damn number right. :)

Pussey Lover
05-12-05, 09:58
Check out N. Bergen, another old spot from years back where I used to have a great time...
I went past this Motel called the Skytop, I think...Hi IntotheMuck,

Thanks for your report, it is a great one, I like a report wit all the details, because we can learn from that.

Can you explain me ware exactly is this spot "the Skytop Motel", in what part of N. Bergen? And Is this in NJ or NY?

Thanks again,

her555

Nes NYC
05-12-05, 10:10
Seems there's a new "family" out on 27th and Lex. Different pimps out there and may explain why Mary and Farrah are not around. I usually have a knack for finding them but did not see them when I took a drive on Saturday night. Maybe they are on vacation? But I see a lot of new faces out on the stroll and new pimps usually means a new set of girls.

There were a lot of young, hot and trouble looking BSW's out there so The picckings were slim. Saw Shaunna (very old timer) out in her SUV and her girl with black hair and big tits (also old timer from the early 90's on the west side). These were the only two familiar girls I saw out on saturday. There were many SUV's with women in them but they didn't seem to be cruising.

I'll give a look about this week and report back :D

IntotheMuck
05-12-05, 14:32
Hey Herr, It is in Jersey. I will give directions to that motel next time I go there. You know how it is where you have gone to a place so often you don't even notice the signs?

I can tell you some markers. The exit is before the Jersey Turnpike on the south exit to Jersey City. I think the sign says that. It's on Route 1 or 9. You pass the Seville Motel. There is a Dunkin Donuts a little further down, you pass that. Further down you see it on the left side of the highway. You make a u-turn and go there. There is a gas station before it. THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW BECAUSE THERE ARE A FEW MOTELS NEAR IT. I'll be more specific next time.

I hope I run into her again. Years ago I met this STUNNING gal, even more than last night. She told me the same thing about being there alot.

Never saw her again.

That's why I'm ready either way. You never know about these things. I was really lucky because in all the times I have come to the city and was on my way back I could have stopped there but never bothered figuring it was a waste of time. Did it this time on a hunch. I think luck really came into this one. :)

IntotheMuck
05-13-05, 09:56
Postscript: The motel's name is the SKYWAY motel. It is not listed in N. Bergen but Jersey City. Anyway, It is about a five minute run once you get the 1 and 9 exit.

Stingray65
05-13-05, 11:14
Guys,

New to the forum but not new to the North Bergen, Jersey City scene.

I have had hit and miss success at the previous mentioned places and also the Days Inn parking lot over the last several years. You can pull into all the motel lots along that area and usually find something. Also the White Manor parking lot and the Dunkin Donnuts area are always fruitful if you are persistant enough.

Tami Fan
05-13-05, 12:17
Arrived in NYC a little after 2 this morning and some of the few sights on the street were scarey. On a positive note saw that Farrah and Sally were cruising the east side.

Was finally able to hook-up with Farrah. Went FS in her ride. Not too bad... seemed very eager to please and either put on a very good act or really seemed to get into the session. No rush attitude, chatted in her SUV for a little while after the session. Nice lady and nice outfit, provided easy access to all areas.

After a short time still had some juice left over so I decided to hook-up with Sally again. Went FS with her too and as always, she provided good service. Had to go with the sure thing.

On my way home by 4:45 am, not a bad night. Still a loooooong ride overall.

On the way in and home checked out the Skyway in North Bergen as reported by InTheMuck. Got there a little before 2 and again a little after 5 and found no activity in the lot. Noticed that the office had security camera monitor on one pass through, looked like it was a four-screen split. Probably there for safety purposed ITM didn't seem to have any problem there last night. The motel was easy to find, ITM gave good directions, it's about 3 miles south on 1 & 9 from Route 3. Hopefully ITM will find that prize again and is able to share.

NY Monger
05-13-05, 20:01
Was out after a business dinner on Thursday night on CPS stroll. A few oldtime women were out - IMHO, not worth it. Unless you have an aunt or your friends mother fetish, then you have 3 or 4 to pick from.

IntotheMuck
05-15-05, 03:28
Quick note: About the N. Bergen area, you're better off staying in Manhattan. Just got back, this is the second trip at around 2 AM, and found nothing. My whole goal was to find that girl again, date her and more important get her number. There was nobody. Not her, not anybody. Reminded me why I gave up entirely on the area long ago.

The hell with it. Very frustrating.

The only way I will ever go there again is after a run through 28 & Lex and I get the same hunch that I got that night.

Tami Fan
05-15-05, 08:14
Too bad, she seemed like a keeper. Don't get to NYC too often myself but just for the sake of checking, because you never know, might just drive through the area. Could not be any worse than the east and west sides last Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Perhaps she was at another motel, another poster recently mentioned that sometimes action can be found by pulling into one of the many motel parking lots in the area.

Well InTheMuck, at least you had Wednesday night ;o)

New Yorker
05-15-05, 09:55
I got asked by at least 6 or 7 girls this morning over at 28th & Lex. Against my better judgment I went with a slim black shorty named Tori. Got a cbj in her car(after she kicked the bros out), because she was persistant. She a real cool lady, and I hope to see her again. Preferrably under better circumstances.

The last one was a slim white SW with dark hair and piercings, giving her a gothic look. Being black and on foot, that came as a surprise. Unfortuantely, I was in a hurry to leave soon after she arrived, so I didn't get any info. Hopefully, she'll be around if I don't catch Tori nnext time.

There seemed to be a lot of turn over. Every week there are a different set of girls I never saw before.

TheHammer
05-19-05, 11:40
Todays NY Post:

An office duty NYPD LEO was caught soliciting an undercover female LEO on the corner of East 26th and Third Avenue at 2:30 AM today and has been suspended and fined. Manhattan Mongers take note. She must have looked too good to be true.

Hammer

Dudebro1
05-19-05, 18:59
May 19, 2005 -- An off-duty cop was busted during a Gramercy Park prostitution sting early yesterday, police said.

An undercover team cracking down on prostitution in the area caught 13-year NYPD veteran Richard Warner, 37, at 2:30 a.m., after he allegedly approached a detective who had been posing as a hooker at 26th Street and Third Avenue.

Warner was charged with patronizing a prostitute and suspended.

Joe McGurk

New Yorker
05-19-05, 20:20
I *always* let the girl make the first move.

Of course this makes it more difficult to get what you want, but it's the safest way to go.

Gtrack
05-20-05, 01:04
Its always safe to go with who you know. In todays climate you have to be extra careful.It is costing the monger more money to enjoy his daily urges. Most of my contacts have seen me before or recognize me. In the past it was never like this.

IntotheMuck
05-20-05, 03:13
Went here tonight and there was zero activity. I saw Sally pass through once and that was it. Saw Farrah getting into her SUV and we smiled and said hello to each other.

I just wasn't in the mood for Farrah. There was nobody else so I split.

I think that pretty much does it for now. I think that I am going to a few incall places in Jersey for the time being.

Member #2984
05-20-05, 03:35
God from the past posts for NYC and even the burbs I'm dreading looking for ho's or escorts. Coming from the west where they're plentiful it sounds like it's dry as the Mojave Desert when it comes to SW's in of all places NYC! Help me out fella mongers, geesh. Will be visiting and staying at Rhiga Royale but don't want/need/have to pay for Rhiga Royale prices for escorts or sw's. Any suggestions worth noting please PM me.

Heard about independenthotties.com and wondering if they're reliable. I never pay more than $150/hr never! Are these chicks for real or do they work it like most other agencies where you also pay a "tip"?

Member #2613
05-22-05, 15:36
Hey gentz!

Be extra careful this coming weeks. Fleet week is aproaching and LE will be extra sensitive to this issues as I am sure they don't want our saliors to be tempted and quality of life issues will be a second priority. Just my .02 cents.

Guy From NY
05-22-05, 20:52
I gave up the SW scene years ago, but found myself in manhattan early Wednesday morning (about 2 AM). I checked out some of my old spots, knowing there would be nothing there but just to see how things have changed. So many memories from years gone by and the thrill of the hunt that I used to get. It all came back to me quickly. The only action I saw in a couple of hours of cruising was a strung out WSW on the corner of 44th and 8th who actually asked me if I wanted a date while I was stopped at a light...I didnt think they even did that anymore. I saw a few BSW in the same area but nothing I would have even considered back in the day. I also saw what I thought was a cute thin BSW walking on 9th between 46th and 48th. I wasnt sure she was working but a van pulled over and tried to pick her up. She took a look and then scampered North on 9th. The van backed up 2 blocks against traffic each time getting ahead of her to try to pick her up....she continued walking till he finally gave up. That guy was asking for trouble big time backing up. I think she was a SW but could be wrong.
I also hit 28th and Lex. I circled on and off for a couple of hours and saw little or no action either on the street or in cars....but maybe being in my car I missed them in theirs. I saw a few SW for short times but each time the were gone on a second pass. I saw one WSW with bleached blond hair who looked good walk buy me on 33rd and later saw her on a corner on 28th but then she was gone.
I also saw a WSW on 27th and Madison. Saw her on 2 different corners but couldnt get a look out of her. She had shoulder length dark hair was wearing jeans and a pink or red top carrying a large distictive gold pocketbook/bag. Maybe she wasnt a SW but my instincts told me she was, anyone know her?
I got to stay out of these areas, the temptation is too great to un-retire from the SW scene.

Guy

IntotheMuck
05-22-05, 23:27
"I got to stay out of these areas, the temptation is too great to un-retire from the SW scene."

If only you knew the power of the dark side!!!

Then again, you do.

P.S. By the way, saw the Daily news online and saw that the navy is coming in . How does that affect the SW scene? especially around 28 & Lex?

Anyone know from past experience?

Member #2984
05-27-05, 00:56
Well currently in Midtown Manhattan hotel and having good success with CL escorts. Had a really cute 24yo over for 2hrs and only 2.75bens. Offered all positions freely. Tall 5'9" and cute latina/caucasion. Think she liked the suite I had coz time was way over. She gave honest and total GFE non rushed as she indicated on her CL ad 74144131. She has pics which are the real mdse. She let me take a few which will be available in a week or so. To view copy the ad number and put it in keywords and you will see her.

Had another outcall from CL come over from Brooklyn. Really cute 28yo giving great BBBJ and CFS. As I have some neurological problems she is way way cool and understanding and also very non-rushing and 2.25bens. Ad is 75547794. .5Venezuelan .5Columbian mix. Really cute. Pic also on her ad is real.

Leaving for OKC tomorrow so thanks for the previous advice fellow mongers.

DocStrangelove
05-27-05, 16:23
Was passing through recently with a layover in the Big Apple. Did a bit of DD on the island scene by checking this MB. Daytime action at 28th and Lex was nonexistant excepting one undesirable WSW. Picture your buddies elderly grandmother, spaced out on who-knows what, vainly attempting to solicit business from passing motorists. Oh yea, and she wore some really cool neon hot pink lipstick. Anyone hittin` that is one sick mofo. ( and I mean sick in the kindest possible way)

Tried again around 4am, armed with some intel courtesy of a pretty cool taxi driver/ ho sampler. Hit Lex around 48th, and was approached instantly by a cute black working girl driving a lil red junker. Friendly girl, nice smile, a bit thick, mistook my out of town accent for chumphood and asked unrealistic. I hopped out as she attempted to bargain.

Did see one fairly discrete white girl working near the Marriot Hotel. She was probably pretty cute in the days before her odometer rolled over. Passed.

My taxi buds enticing tales of university girls needing tuition help down on 11th between 2nd and 3rd sent me southbound.

Survailing the scene on foot as recommended made it difficult to cover lots of ground quickly, but I was able to get a read on the action. I twice interrupted some cat getting a knobber on 11th. No idea if his date was a working girl or girlfriend, but it was one long favor cause I wasn`t the only one to interrupt.

Spied a goateed fatboy eyeballing me while driving a silver Grand Prix. Wasn`t sure if he was a cop, or was trolling for gay sex. I avoided eye contact and kept moving. Around the corner two guys sat in a dark Buick. They were definately ULE. I thought it time to move along.

Next thing I see, the Buick lights up the Pontiac and they are slapping the chrome bracelets on a slender BSW. Shivers run through my balls and up my spine. Later I see Grand Prix drive away with another suspect at Lex and 33rd.
LE is finding them and busting them faster than I can find them.

Hell, after an hour and a half of loosing this competition to LE, I lost my nerve as well. Better to retreat, and live to fight another day.

dog

Gtrack
05-28-05, 01:37
With this being the unofficial start of the summer season hopefully the providers have returned to satsify our urges. The spring was light and I did not come across much new talent. I stayed local and was forced to use local providers and old favorites. the prices were reasonable but they can always be lower.Now that the board is fully operational lets take advantage and share the wealth and resources that are available.

Rob Hay
05-28-05, 01:48
Guys

I live on LEX and 30th for the last 4 years and i can tell you that the quality of the girls this year is WAY DOWN!!!! Maybe the're just not out yet...too cold????

Forth Ryte
05-29-05, 09:06
This being a long weekend, many people like to sleep inlate. But I decided to rouse myself early and get into the city to see what was on display @ 27-28.

Saturday morning 4am to 6am there was not too much going on. A few but not a big flesh display. No LE activity until a wicked car accident at the corner of Park and 27 around 5am. Some car swerved up onto the pavement, hit a pedestrian and slammed onto the building. There is usually a provider or two at that corner but I don't think there was anyone there that morning. All I could think, though, was that some tourist (or worse, a monger) may have turned his head to catch sight of a hot young thing and next thing he knew he was being pried out his car. Anyone else see that?

Sunday I got there a bit later. It gets light around 5 but the activity does not stop. Not much more SW traffic than the morning before and even less to ogle. And this time there WERE 3 providers at the corner where the car ran up the night before. They don't know how lucky they were to be elsewhere Saturday morning.

Finally, I caught up with a hot young latina in a white mini who accomodated me with a nice chat and show (lifted that mini) while I enjoyed myself.

Again, I can't say enogh about how those pimps ruin the stroll. They outnumber providers 2 to 1. There is one in a big Hummer who does not even seem to realize that he stops all traffic and hogs the whole width of the street as he cruises slowly yelling at his bitches. Talk about obvious.

Holiday weekend continues. Think Monday am is worth the effort?

Forth Ryte

Orgasmlovr
05-29-05, 11:39
I drove by 27th/28th at about 2:30A and a bunch of new faces were starting their "shift".... summer maybe there after all.... I could not hang around but it looked promissing...

IntotheMuck
05-30-05, 15:15
I was around 28 and lex around 1:30 last night and the activity was L----I----G----H----T !!!!!!!!!

Saw Farrah, but again I just don't feel like dating her again just yet. She's wearing these glasses that don't do much for her. She wants to charge me $60 CBJ to go over to the paid lot I like. UH UH. That is a little unreasonable.

I saw someone else that I just wasn't interested in.

Has the activity moved over a couple of blocks to a spot that I am not aware of?

I didn't even see Mary for the last couple of times. What gives??????

There is a girl who drives a SUV with Jersey plates that start with the letters "LE" that was around. Anyone with a scouting report???

Went to the Skyway Motel in N. Bergen to see if that gal I was talking about made another appearance. NO GO.

Long ride home to Jersey.

Any new info on these girls if they have set up shop somewhere else would be great.

Gillscot
05-30-05, 20:56
Just when I thought I found a good cheap cbj from a bbw, stupid sh*t has to pop off.

As some of you may have read, some client got stabbed by a ts provider on 68th and 1st ave last Wednesday. As it turned out, the was is the spot I went to for Yasmin's service and as it turned out, her partner who worked out of that same apt. turned out to be a man. "Candi" was his/her name and even though I was gonna bite myself, I new there was something fishy in the way Candi's facial features were. Like they were too fake and feminine. But there was always pics of her punani in her CL ads. I guess it was somebody else's?

Anyway, my girl, Yasmin gets busted because "Candi" gets into a fight with a client who "suddenly" finds out she's a man and comes in to help Candi but then Candi stabs the guy. The guy stumbles out to a Famiglia and bleeds in the bathroom. The story was in the new york daily news and everything. I called Yasmin on Friday and she told me they let her go, so she says she's "closing shop" and retiring. She said she never thought that Candi was a man.

Craziest story I ever heard. It almost made me forget the fact that I will be missing paying only .40 for head at an incall spot.

Gtrack
05-31-05, 10:21
Just when I thought I found a good cheap cbj from a bbw, stupid sh*t has to pop off.

As some of you may have read, some client got stabbed by a ts provider on 68th and 1st ave last Wednesday. As it turned out, the was is the spot I went to for Yasmin's service and as it turned out, her partner who worked out of that same apt. turned out to be a man. "Candi" was his/her name and even though I was gonna bite myself, I new there was something fishy in the way Candi's facial features were. Like they were too fake and feminine. But there was always pics of her punani in her CL ads. I guess it was somebody else's?

Anyway, my girl, Yasmin gets busted because "Candi" gets into a fight with a client who "suddenly" finds out she's a man and comes in to help Candi but then Candi stabs the guy. The guy stumbles out to a Famiglia and bleeds in the bathroom. The story was in the new york daily news and everything. I called Yasmin on Friday and she told me they let her go, so she says she's "closing shop" and retiring. She said she never thought that Candi was a man.

Craziest story I ever heard. It almost made me forget the fact that I will be missing paying only .40 for head at an incall spot.Great story because I used Yasmin earlier this year at her spot in Brooklyn. She said her friend was in the next room and was a freak. I thought about it but I never followed up on it.I was not too satsified woth Yasmin's service even though the price was good.

New Yorker
05-31-05, 16:49
Great story because I used Yasmin earlier this year at her spot in Brooklyn. She said her friend was in the next room and was a freak. I thought about it but I never followed up on it.I was not too satsified woth Yasmin's service even though the price was good.I knew a girl who used to work at Peepland back in the early 90s and her name was Keisha, but when she went into porn, she used the stage name of Yasmine. And I know she had ads up on Craigslist.

I'm assuming that the girl you are referring to is not her, but can you give me a description?

Mustafa
05-31-05, 19:54
I live out of town and hit the area once or twice a month.

I know some of the regulars and I must say the ABSOLUTE BEST is Ming, a thick but absolutely no fat, young lady with long black hair. She is busty and a real hard body. Dresses the part and I always look fher. She's not cheap but always does me right.

Look for her, I certainly do!

Stafa

Gillscot
05-31-05, 20:52
Great story because I used Yasmin earlier this year at her spot in Brooklyn. She said her friend was in the next room and was a freak. I thought about it but I never followed up on it.I was not too satsified woth Yasmin's service even though the price was good.Yeah, you told me that but I took the chance anyway got with her :-).

Her skill seem very good to me - almost GFE. Wouldn't it be funny if Yasmin got her pointers from "Candi?"

Dudebro1
05-31-05, 21:53
Now there's a blast from the past. I met her back in my serious monger days. She took me to the Sexton Hotel and I paid some biker dude $5 to watch my car. Then, she'll take like $$ for an hour but says if you want girlfriend service it's more. And that was years ago. She gave me a phone number that was in Fort Lee, something about staying with her Chinese grandfather. She always has some cliche, like whether we meet again is up to you now.

She was good service, pretty, and a large bodied, but properly proportioned and not fat, Asian woman. Not only that, but (at the time anyway) she was intelligent, funny, and not all f***ed up on drugs or anything.

If I was Donald Trump I might have continued to see her, but I'm not, so you other millionaires have at it. She's worth a go at least once and she's one of the coolest SW's I ever met. No flakiness or stories about how she's "new" or "only doing this for now" or any of the other usual load of crap.

Bro

Gtrack
06-01-05, 00:36
I live out of town and hit the area once or twice a month.

I know some of the regulars and I must say the ABSOLUTE BEST is Ming, a thick but absolutely no fat, young lady with long black hair. She is busty and a real hard body. Dresses the part and I always look fher. She's not cheap but always does me right.

Look for her, I certainly do!

StafaMing is a veteran provider that I have seen for years but have never hooked up with. If you have a contact for her please PM me. I have contacts in return for your favor.

Gillscot
06-01-05, 16:16
I knew a girl who used to work at Peepland back in the early 90s and her name was Keisha, but when she went into porn, she used the stage name of Yasmine. And I know she had ads up on Craigslist.

I'm assuming that the girl you are referring to is not her, but can you give me a description?Different girl, I'm afraid New Yorker. Yasmin is what you call a ssbbw (Supersize BBW) and she is Haitian-Dominican.

Gtrack
06-02-05, 00:41
Great post because I just started a post on her.I have made her the object of my desire.You are the second board member who has given her a good review.

Gtrack
06-02-05, 00:46
Yeah, you told me that but I took the chance anyway got with her :-).

Her skill seem very good to me - almost GFE. Wouldn't it be funny if Yasmin got her pointers from "Candi?"No doubt since Candi was probably a closet pimp.

NY Monger
06-02-05, 09:39
Funny, I'd seen the ads on 68th & First, but the upscale neighborhood stopped me from going. It seemed too cheap and I thought it was a sting.

Gareth
06-08-05, 18:35
It used to be great to be able to visit Club 90 on the LES in the afternoons. The quality went down towards the end and the prices went up but it could still occasionally be fun. Is this place gone for good? Also, is there any Manhattan action in the afternoons? You used to be able to go to 9th Ave and 44th and see a provider from time to time. PM me!

Gareth

Outworlder
06-09-05, 11:05
Wednesday Afternoon(3-5pm)
(Madison & 31st to Broadway)
(Broadway to 26th)
(26th to Madison & Madison to 31st)

Alot of women in skin tight clothes showing off their assets.

A few of the Pros were walking with their pimps from behind (Same color coordination): One girl had on white skin tight see thru dress that showed her tits & she had no panties underneath(she was bare underneath).

Outworlder

Luv to Daty
06-09-05, 16:02
[ You used to be able to go to 9th Ave and 44th and see a provider from time to time. PM me!

Gareth[/QUOTE]Being a NYC monger for a long time, I remember those good old days. I remember taking a half day and you can find some girls on 28th and 10th or when you can ride down around 44th and 10th pre-guiliani days and the street would be packed with SW's. Miss those days

Russia Guy
06-09-05, 16:18
I read an article http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/08-05c-04.asp that says that there are "hundreds of bollywood girls" working as escorts in NY escort agencies. Have any of you found them? If so let me know what agencies have Indian girls.

Thanks

New Yorker
06-10-05, 20:15
It used to be great to be able to visit Club 90 on the LES in the afternoons. The quality went down towards the end and the prices went up but it could still occasionally be fun. Is this place gone for good? Also, is there any Manhattan action in the afternoons? You used to be able to go to 9th Ave and 44th and see a provider from time to time. PM me!

GarethClub 90 brings back memories. In fact, I lost my virginity there to a girl named Ariel.

Tina owned the club which occasionally closed down and opened up at various locations.

But I've been out of the loop, and couldn't say if she is still in business anywhere.

One girl that briefly worked at Club 90 and a ton of other places is on Craigslist now. It's funny, because I first saw her back in the late 80s when she was working Peeland and such. She had the most perfect body a woman can have. About three months ago my jaw dropped when she came into the the Graduate Center for some sort of Journalism Expo. The fact that she is now on Craigslist means she is still doing her thing. :-)

She goes by the name Nya.

Sigh.

New Yorker
06-10-05, 20:24
In the middle of last month I mentioned that I got a CBJ from a sweet lslim black girl named Tori(which I now know is actually spelled "Torey") over in the 28th & Lex stroll. I haven't run into her again yet. But just now while browsing Craigslist(which I do when the funds are low) I find her pic with an outfit that has another girl I recently mentioned named Nya.

This has got to be the biggest coincidence ever.

Anyway. I called but she wasn't there, so I'll have to try again.

Perhaps this is a good omen. Just put the digits 1539 into the Craigslist search engine for ads from girsl in this outfit.

IntotheMuck
06-12-05, 05:23
Just got in. Got a good report to give. Gotta get some zzzzz's first. Will edit later.

I had to check out the area with all this heat and got here after midnight. It was hot out and there was a lot of girls that dressed for the occasion. It was great. One thing though: The pimps were just harassing the shit out of so many fine SW's, trying to herd them in. Damn shame seeing them being driven out, they come back and get chased away again. Interesting to watch but a shame it happens.

Got a problem with Farrah and will ask you guys what you think. On the street, Farrah wants $50 for CBJ. Whenever I date her, or anyone for that matter, it is in a paid lot. In the past, I paid for her parking, $10, plus 60 for the CBJ. She asked for that with the extra distance travelled. I got sick of that. This lot is that one by the bay about 5 minutes away. We're not travelling to New Zealand here. Jeeeez!

I asked her last night for $50 plus parking. She politely said that was cheap and declined.

Would you have stuck to your guns or given in? I'm done dating Farrah unless she changes her mind.

Sally and her blonde friend were just sexy, especially the blonde. She got out and was walking around in this see through black dress. WOW!!!!! Sally said she couldn't go with me because of the 2 girls in the car would take away time and business. Fine. Now that Farrah is out of the picture I will date her during the week. I still get a kick out of Sally because as I was talking to her I could still see her mind working as to wether I was LE or not. If you saw my post a few months ago, you know what I'm talking about. I liked messing with her. And messing with her :)

What is better is that she has no problem with $50 for the paid lot. And she is sexier. See you later Farrah.

I drove home and decided to check out the Skyway Motel in N. Bergen looking for that gal I was talking about about a month ago. Nothing. Was heading back north toward the turnpike entrance at 4:30 and saw this girl sitting outside a quiet gas station on the other side of the highway. UTURN. I thought it was the hot chick that gave me bbj in skyway lot.

It wasn't. It was a girl I have not seen in years!!!!!!!! Can't remember the last time. We recognized each other instantly. We caught up and she said she has been back in the area for a year now. We had so many dates together and she is so good at what she does. We are going to hook up again very shortly and I'll get to see how her skills are. Maybe they are better.

One thing about this girl: you will never accuse her of looking like Sally or that friend of hers. Not in their league. Some of you guys may look at her and pass. She looks okay to me though. I'll never date a dog for a good rate. She works for me. I don't know if it was because she liked me, but I always got cbj, occasinal FS. The thing though is this: During cbj, she let me go around the playground while she was busy. I had a blast.

It has been years so I am going to have to restrain myself because I don't know how she is doing healthwise, do any of us ever know?, and in the heat of the moment, the temptation was always powerful. We'll see.

Even though I didn't get any action. This night was a success.

It is great to have a contact in that area again, especially with her. If I wasn't so damn tired last night.

Soon though. Maybe tonight.

Tami Fan
06-12-05, 19:15
I hope you got her digits this time ;o)

Glad you had a successful evening.

IntotheMuck
06-13-05, 11:36
Hey Tami, Got the digits and had a date last night. It was all good. Same technique from 4-5 years ago. That's what I was thinking while getting CBJ from her. Wild.

Mighty Spearsman
06-13-05, 17:35
I read an article http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/08-05c-04.asp that says that there are "hundreds of bollywood girls" working as escorts in NY escort agencies. Have any of you found them? If so let me know what agencies have Indian girls.

Thanks
I myself would also love to find one of the "Bollywood girls." But from past experience, I suspect that we may not have much luck, for two primary reasons - 1) there are some girls working here but not as many as the newspaper claims and 2) they maintain a very low profile and prefer to service only other Indian men as customers.

But maybe we will get lucky! Please guys, if you know anything, please post (or at least PM the Russia Guy and me with details ;) )

06-14-05, 14:32
Hey,

You can put me on the list for a Bollywood Girl too. Unfortunately their hard to come by. Some of them can be super super hot, but usually they can give you limp dick just by looking at them.

Pussey Lover
06-15-05, 12:13
Today On my way to work, I was out at 6:00 AM, on 27 and lex. do not see any thing, but on park and 30 her she is Sally in her white van, Pennsylvanian plats, in the minute she see me, she folly me, I was not ready fur her, because it was before I cruse around to see if it going on a sting, LE, etc., but she was after me aggressively, she stop me on 35 and lex, it was 3 girl's in her van, Sally, the black girl, and I white blond skinny girl wit a nice soft buddy. Sally ask me witch girl I need, I pick up the white blond skinny girl, the girl (do not ask her name) was almost naked completely, have only on, a small skirt from her belie batten to her pussy and a small thin red thing it cover only the nipples from her breast, she look like she come to me from the water.

She gave me a CBJ for 40 $, but services was very poor, was looking to me full of drug's (maybe she was third for the night), she do it in a very rush way, she told me "give me the money now", and start to suck my Dick in the second, take out my come in 3 minuet. I will not use her next time, only won I need to do it in a second.

But still in the end she make me dry.

HER555

Forth Ryte
06-16-05, 07:06
I do not, for the life of me understand why the Manhattan board has developed so many threads, many of them duplicative. We now have "Streetwalkers", "Streetwalkers in NYC", "Friday Night", "Saturday night, Sunday morning", etc all in addition to the main "General Reports" thread.

Wouldn't it be easier if we kept all the SW messages in the General Reports thread and abandon the others unless they are clearly more specific topics like "AMPs" and "Craig's List"?

Just my humble opinion, gentlemen.

Forth Ryte

IntotheMuck
06-17-05, 00:00
Just wanted to thank you Herr my friend. I saw that blonde chick on the street last Saturday night in a completely see-through dress and she made my jaw drop.

Will not be using her thanks to your report. Sounds like you saved me some bread.

New Yorker
06-17-05, 01:00
I do not, for the life of me understand why the Manhattan board has developed so many threads, many of them duplicative. We now have "Streetwalkers", "Streetwalkers in NYC", "Friday Night", "Saturday night, Sunday morning", etc all in addition to the main "General Reports" thread.

Wouldn't it be easier if we kept all the SW messages in the General Reports thread and abandon the others unless they are clearly more specific topics like "AMPs" and "Craig's List"?

Forth RyteI agree 100%.

At this point there would be no more than three categories.

Gtrack
06-17-05, 01:17

Forth RyteThe reason their are so many threads is that a lot of us dont understand the many options that new board has to offer. I start new threads because sometimes I find it is hard to get back to the original thread. Since you have shead some light on this I will try to figure out this problem and cut down on duplicate threads.

Nes NYC
06-17-05, 14:38
Perhaps the mods can move those duplicates over to general reports and kill that particular thread?

Forth Ryte

Forth Ryte
06-18-05, 05:52
The reason their are so many threads is that a lot of us dont understand the many options that new board has to offer. I start new threads because sometimes I find it is hard to get back to the original thread. Since you have shead some light on this I will try to figure out this problem and cut down on duplicate threads.Its easy.

To continue in the thread where you want to put your new posting, just stay in that thread then hit "Post Reply" at the top left corner, write your posting and your posting will be placed in the thread where you were.

But to start a NEW thread, (to use the example of this thread we are in) you go to "New York" then you choose "Manhattan" and at the top left you will see "Threads/Thread starter." Only use "Thread starter" if you really want to start a new thread which is a whole separate line of postings (i.e., AMPs in NYC). NEVER use "thread starter" when you want to post a message in an existing thread.

I don't mean to lecture, but a few of you seemed to agree with me so I thought I'd share my insight.

Forth Ryte.

Pussey Lover
06-19-05, 03:32
Just my one opinion on the topping of threads.

It is not good to have so many threads, it is a possibility wit so many threads we will loss some good info.

But on the other hand it will make more easy to find thinks if you have more then one thread.

look, "General Reports" is not the same like "Streetwalkers", so I will say it is good to have extra threads of 1) General Report. 2) Streetwalkers. 3)AMPs. 4) "Craig's List. 5) incall. 6) outcall.

It is also good to have special threads for separate girls in Manhattan like a thread for Farrah, a thread fur Mary, a thread for sally, etc. wit special threads for every girl, it will be easy to fine whet we need, and in the time we need it.

Also maybe a special thread fur pricing in Manhattan. A thread police and LE in Manhattan, etc.

Gtrack
06-25-05, 12:44
I was able to to hook up with the legendary Ming who I posted about on her own thread. Traffic was heavy on the east side and providers were out until almost 8AM. The west side was only able to yield the veteran provider Diane and a tall skinny black provider with a accent. Does anybody have any info on her? She is starting to gain my inteterest and I saw her before on the east side. Her pimp was driving a red supersized Escalade and was shuttling her between east and west. Vanessa the dominican was out and she looked pregnant. This was my first summer city experience for the season and hopefully this will be the trend. I started in Brooklyn and was looking for TAMMI and then I would go to the city and finish my doubleheader with Ming. I was able only to play one game.

New Yorker
06-25-05, 21:10
I was able to to hook up with the legendary Ming who I posted about on her own thread. Traffic was heavy on the east side and providers were out until almost 8AM. The west side was only able to yield the veteran provider Diane and a tall skinny black provider with a accent. Does anybody have any info on her? She is starting to gain my inteterest and I saw her before on the east side. Her pimp was driving a red supersized Escalade and was shuttling her between east and west. Vanessa the dominican was out and she looked pregnant. This was my first summer city experience for the season and hopefully this will be the trend. I started in Brooklyn and was looking for TAMMI and then I would go to the city and finish my doubleheader with Ming. I was able only to play one game.Vanessa pregnant?

Aw, damn!

I guess I'll have to scratch her off the short list.

Gup2200
06-28-05, 15:39
I wasn't sure where to post this but since I saw her in a hotel in the city, I figured incall would be the best place. If i'm wrong hopefully the mods will put it in the appropriate spot. My review is on a lovely BBW. Her name is Jacelin she has a website (jfyne.com). I am a member of her yahoo group and when I heard she was coming to nyc I jumped at the chance to meet her. She was staying at a midtown hotel and I arranged a 1/2 hr. for 120. Very reasonable, everything was on the menu, dfk, bbbj, daty, it was like having a 1 night stand with a hot chick that you didn't think you would have a chance to ever fuck. She was very cool, down to earth and totally disregarded the time. We spent 1/2 an hour just shooting the breeze, and before we could even get started her room mate was calling to check on her. She informed her that we were taking the full hour, I was a little worried that I would get hit up for the extra time but she was mad cool and wasn't even looking for a tip. All in all a great time, and when she comes back this way I will definitely see her again. Hopefully I didn't leave out too much, I rarely write reviews so hopefully you guys will exscuse any mis-steps or my not following proper protocol. If I left out anything i'm sure you guys will let me know.

Gillscot
06-30-05, 06:49
Man, there seems to be more slingers on the corners this morning than there were girls(maybe they were "pimps"?)!

Nothing to report for you guys that like to hit the Lex area. I work in the area and thought I'd share. I only saw three sws, two black, one white all three skinny. None of them said anything to me as I walked by.

I saw one black sw in a white minivan on 27th and Park. At first I thought it was the legendary Ming who everyone is talking about, but as I got closer it turned out that she was not her. If I'm ever lucky to get out to 28th and Lex on a weekend, I will try to hook up with Ming.

Gillscot
06-30-05, 07:03
I actually think it's not a bad idea to have various threads with the acception it is specific therefore ensuring that the topic of the thread will have a life of it's own. The board admin should recruit senior members to be junior admins of each region (e.g., the Manhattan thead) so at the discretion of the thead admin they can decide to move or kill a thread if it indeed redundant of what is written in General Reports. Also, The admin could create a thread if there are mucho posts in General Reports regarding a particular subject that has carried on for more than a month and looks like it is increasing.

Granted, I like the street walker thread, it just shouldn't be two of them.

Mighty Spearsman
06-30-05, 13:12
Vanessa pregnant?

Aw, damn!

I guess I'll have to scratch her off the short list.
Au contraire, now is the time to be with her. Pregnant women can be the best lovers of all, something about the increased hormone level that makes them hot and horny ;)

06-30-05, 16:19
Yeah, and sometimes pregnant women can be the ***** from hell too. I wouldn't fuck with unstable hormones.

Forth Ryte
07-02-05, 06:54
Gee, with all the overlapping choices (it's gotten worse since the discussion about there being too many overlapping threads) I don't know where to put a simple report on myobservations from early this morning. Do I put it here or under "Streetwalkers", "Streetwalkers in NYC", or "Friday Night"?

Its gotten so that, if I want to see what been doing out on the midtown streets, I have to check through 3 or 4 threads. Anyway, keeping with my personal preference to have fewer threads, I will post here in the General Reports where it all began.

Having said all that, there is nothing to report! I went out 2:30am - 3:00am on the midtown circuit and there was absolutely nothing in sight. What do you think, guys? Was it just too early?

Maybe some of you would have started a new thread "Absence of Streetwalkers in NYC".

IntotheMuck
07-02-05, 15:07
The Thread issue is a double edged sword for me. I remember all the time how annoying it was to see all those AMP posts, and even lobbying Jackson for a separate section for it.

When it came through I was happy as hell.

I think that extra threads are fine, so long as they are distinct. That's why they should be controlled by Jackson. It seems like needless threads are popping up all over the place and it is a lot harder to find the info that you like.

All these extra threads on SW action in Manhattan were working just fine in the General Reports section and easily fall into the same category.

That's my take.

Forth Ryte
07-02-05, 18:22
Well notice that Jackson has wisely allowed us to comment on the policy of allowing members to create new threads. Note that, at the top right corner of this board it says:

"Forum Members are welcome and encouraged to start new threads for specific topics. Please Click Here to comment on this new policy."

I added my comments this morning. Maybe more of us should weigh in on the subject.

Nes NYC
07-03-05, 03:25
Look who I found on Eros! Now, I'm pretty sure this is the Asian girl that stands on 27th and Lex and looks like she's always in a bad mood. Looks nice in these pictures though. I'm pretty sure it's her but then again, she could have a twin in the same industry and city? :p

She can be found here:

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/at-malia10.htm

Luv to Daty
07-03-05, 11:06
Look who I found on Eros! Now, I'm pretty sure this is the Asian girl that stands on 27th and Lex and looks like she's always in a bad mood. Looks nice in these pictures though. I'm pretty sure it's her but then again, she could have a twin in the same industry and city? :p

She can be found here:

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/at-malia10.htmI am 99.99% sure that is not her. I have seen her(the one on 27&lex) several times and I am preety it sure isnt her. The SW has a bigger booty and they look very similar facially but pretty sure isnt her.

pinga
07-03-05, 11:09
No, its not her. How I wish it was. Cruised the area last night after coming back from Jersey and saw at least a dozen girls walking around but only one was really hot. She was a light skinned black girl with a smoking body wearing a black evening dress like she was going to some party. She asked 60 for CBJ and lowered to 50 when I would not go for it. I also spotted this big butted Asian that looked a bit like that girl in the Eros ad. But she was a bit chunky and not as pretty though she had similar facial features.

Billy Bonker
07-03-05, 17:21
Def not her, the chick on Park/Lex is a small B cup at best, while the one in the photo claims to be a D cup.

IntotheMuck
07-03-05, 19:24
I've seen that asian girl a million times on that corner and I doubt very much that that is her. That girl on the street is not very friendly. She ought to start hitting the treadmill a lot more. And learn when to push away that plate.

Heat Seeker
07-04-05, 15:09
Fellas,

I've been looking for a cute spanish girl named Sam. She was usually around the 28th & Lex area. I had her number but its no longer working. Anyone know her and/or have the number?

Forth Ryte
07-18-05, 06:43
I'm sure you've all notice there is a sudden silence on this board about the street scene. Amazing that this happened just as the weather got really warm and the eye candy out there should have increased.

About two weeks ago I was cruising the main midtown stroll in the early am hours and there was absolutely no SW activity at all. ULE hassled me and warned me to stay out of the area, that it was going to be a "hot area" for them. So I figured they were going to try to clean it up.

I haven't been back to see what's going on. Did they? Sometimes we should report to each other on what is NOT happening out there.

Forth Ryte

Outworlder
07-18-05, 14:07
One reason that this board is quiet is:

1) LE reads the boards.

2) SW are spreading out from the common area & strolling at different times now. (ie Lunch & Dinner break)

3) Not much new talent.

4) Some of the Old talent will not go down in price.

Outworlder

Mighty Spearsman
07-18-05, 14:54

She can be found here:

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/at-malia10.htm
Last Saturday, July 16th, I flew from London to JFK on British Airways, sitting in an aisle seat on the inside section. Across the aisle was this stunning young Black girl, wearing a sexy camisole top, tight jeans with thong showing, etc., and whose big tits obviously had no sag whatsoever. Chit-chatted with her for a few minutes but she seemed busy reading a book and taking a nap, plus I had a male co-worker sitting next to me, so I pretty much left her alone.

Now I wished I had been more pushy. I clicked on the hyperlink (that Nes NYC recommended above) a few minutes ago (Monday, July 18th), so of course I received the listings for today rather than for the day that Nes NYC made his post. Lo and behold, one of the first listings was for Brandi-escort, visiting from London. And guess what - it was the girl sitting across the aisle from me on Saturday's flight! Small world. I'm tempted to call her, and ask for a British Airways discount :)

Seriously guys, this girl has a smokin' bod. A vision of those tits is on my brain right now.

IntotheMuck
07-18-05, 16:07
I was shocked too that there has been such a lapse in posting. I haven't had time to visit the city for a few weeks and thought that I would see a lot of them, especially with this hot weather. There must be some hot action out there.

I'm not that familiar with the city so does that area include 28 & Lex? That is the area that I almost always stick to.

Interested in hearing the reports.

Nes NYC
07-23-05, 00:04
I was out there two weeks ago (27th and Lex stroll) and there was heavy LE presnece out there. So much so that I only saw 3 providers out there and they were pushed to 3rd Ave! They never go from the Lex. Only a random crack head would end up on 3rd from Lex but it seems the pressure is ON! Might be trying to finish the street action once and for all. I knew this would come one day.

I was shocked too that there has been such a lapse in posting. I haven't had time to visit the city for a few weeks and thought that I would see a lot of them, especially with this hot weather. There must be some hot action out there.

I'm not that familiar with the city so does that area include 28 & Lex? That is the area that I almost always stick to.

Interested in hearing the reports.

Nes NYC
07-23-05, 00:15
Yeah, she's hot alright! And British too? Might have that sex accecent and non-american-black girl attitude, LOL! Check it, she even has a website.

http://www.yourbrandi.com/
Last Saturday, July 16th, I flew from London to JFK on British Airways, sitting in an aisle seat on the inside section. Across the aisle was this stunning young Black girl, wearing a sexy camisole top, tight jeans with thong showing, etc., and whose big tits obviously had no sag whatsoever. Chit-chatted with her for a few minutes but she seemed busy reading a book and taking a nap, plus I had a male co-worker sitting next to me, so I pretty much left her alone.

Now I wished I had been more pushy. I clicked on the hyperlink (that Nes NYC recommended above) a few minutes ago (Monday, July 18th), so of course I received the listings for today rather than for the day that Nes NYC made his post. Lo and behold, one of the first listings was for Brandi-escort, visiting from London. And guess what - it was the girl sitting across the aisle from me on Saturday's flight! Small world. I'm tempted to call her, and ask for a British Airways discount :)

Seriously guys, this girl has a smokin' bod. A vision of those tits is on my brain right now.

Forth Ryte
07-25-05, 06:42
This board continues to be silent.

I reported a few weeks back that ULE chased me out of the area and warned me not too subtly that they were going to be cracking down there. Guess that's what happened.

Also, I've ragged on this board about the unecessary proliferation of threads on topics that, for the most part, could have been put under the General Reports. Since then, some dude added another thread just for reminiscences about the 80's. That brings the total number of threads under the Manhattan area up to 15. So I went through the whole WSG to see what other cities are like. Major centers of SW activity like Seattle and Orlando have only 6 threads each, Tampa has 11, Chicago and Las Vegas each have 12. LA has 13, New Orleans has only 2. The only other city I could find with 15 threads was Atlanta.

So here's my question: If I was trying to find out which city in these great Untied States has the most active street scene, would a thread count survey like I just did be an indicator? (Personally I suspect that the Manhattan SW scene has not been noteworthy for over 10 years since Giuliani days.) Would it be more accurrate to look over the photo gallery? Probably not. The abundance of photos from one city might be just an indication that there and more photographers in that city, not more SWs.

Anyone care to tell me which cities have the best strolls? And since I raised the question, my criteria for a good stroll is: a)numbers (obviously), b) at reasonable hours (not just 4-5am), c) reliability, d) better looking, younger non-skanks, with WSWs as well as BSWs and LSWs, and e) little LE hassling.

Billy88
07-25-05, 18:09
Yep, it's been alittle dead out there lately. Has anyone had luck with Daytime girls? THere was a post a couple of weeks ago saying there were hot SW's on Madison during the day....if anyone can provide streets and sightings that would rule. Id love to find a hot SW during the day. -Billy

Heat Seeker
07-25-05, 21:52
Friday night:

Mariah like I said has a page on eros and posts on craigslist when she's visiting from Cali. If anyone is ever in the mood to hookup with a woman from either eros or craigslist, make sure its not her. I don't know if it was bait and switch or she paid a professional photographer to make her look good. The body was no where near as tight as it was in her pics. The pussy was kinda stank. And the face was down from a 7.5 in her pics to a 5 in person. Worst of all, her head skills were seriously lacking.

I should have passed on it, but when you gotta nut, you gotta nut. And I'm one seriously impatient man. Be warned fellas.

7/28/05

I checked EROS this morning and it looks like she finally gave them real pictures. Too bad she didn't give them real pics earlier.............

Gillscot
07-28-05, 10:26
Hey guys,

I'm looking for affordable incalls I can go to during lunch break since my schedule has changed, I cannot do my usual early morning street mongering. Weekends have become a no-go for me too now.

I thought about this mature latina who advertises on CL named Carmen, but for $100 for (mostly) bad reviews, she no longer on my "possibility" list. And anyway, I could never pay 100 for 15 min encounter. stupid.

Mighty Spearsman
07-28-05, 17:03
in today's (july 28th) new york post, page 27, there is a long article (and pictures of julie and her house in freeport, long island) about the famous madam julie of nyc.

headline: "no virgin sex - madam insists all girls were veterans"

excerpts:
angry madam julie moya was hauled off to serve at least two years in prison yesterday - but first she insisted in court that she only used experienced "help" at her $3 million -a-year chain of five midtown brothels.

"there were never any russian virgins!" she shouted at her manhattan supreme court sentencing on the felony of promoting prostitution.

"that is the most horrible crime i could imagine," she said. "i was literally afraid for my life about these charges. they were really scary."

moya, 47, earned the name "menagerie madam" for the stray dogs, cats and trash-talking parrots she kept at her brothels and freeport, l.i. home.

under a plea deal agreed to in june, she will serve 2 1/2 to five years in prison.

moya denied prosecutor matthew bassiur's charges that virgins were being smuggled into her cash-only brothels for deflowering.

she also denied she knowingly employed **** girls - insisting she fired any **** girls she found out about.

but bassiur insisted that the manhattan da's office was prepared to go forward with charges that she used at least one 15-year-old.

the office agreed to a plea deal to spare the girl and other witnesses from the trauma and publicity of a trial, he said.

moya and some two dozen hookers, managers and johns were busted in a january raid on her five brothels, all located in midtown between east 35th and west 51st streets.

prosecutors said customers paid $200 to $600 an hour, half of which would be pocketed by the prostitute and half by moya.

IntotheMuck
07-29-05, 11:37
I will very likely be going into the area either tonight or tomorrow night and see how much heat there is.