PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Black Bone
01-15-05, 14:27
Cruised around the known spots. Dead as a damn door nail. can someone tell me where these hoes hiding at.

Cory James
02-13-05, 05:05
What's up babalon, I've been to a few of them since I live in the area but they all been average.

Have u ever been to the one on bay pkwy/72nd? It's a 6.5.

Where u been to? Lets pick up on that to include all MP's.

Can we make together the list of RUSSIAN MP and PRO in Brighton Beach area? It will worthy job because the price and the quality of service

Jaster
02-14-05, 18:17
Seems like ever since this board got a new format the posts have dropped off to nearly nothing. Whats going on? And is it just me or does this new format suck cmpared to the old board?

Herb Ice
02-27-05, 15:55
I know this guy from BK. He mentioned he hit some underground strip joint spot in BK and you can get a BJ for $20. Anyone know about this? I'm not that cool with the guy so I didn't get the exact location but maybe one of you know. Anyway PM me if you know the joint.

Later,

H.I.

Myke Mark
03-04-05, 16:28
Hello fellow mongers. I know it's been a looooooong time since I posted on here but with work, wife and well WIFE its hard to be mongering like before. but seems lithe board if not getting a make over, not up or reports are as dead as my mongering! Well i have had a oppertunity here and there. Mostly Craigs girls so here are some review:

First this is a WARNING!

On Craigs there is a girl by the name of Evita

GUYS STAY AWAY!!

This chick sucks big time. After hustling her to come over for 140 (she tries to charge 200) she came over and looks NOTHING like her pics. Crazy acne, pussy stank, and had the onliest scar on her breast. Ok youre thinking implants right! NOPE REDUCTION!!! i was like =-O how can you be in this biz and et a reduction and a bad one at that. Anyway she gave a miserable cbj and was a horrible and stinky lay! Guys STAY AWAY! I put a pic of her in the attachments!

Now A GREAT BUY! Guys this one is a WINNER. Like you hit Mega Millions!

Her name is Gina and she also posts on Craigs. Guys she is a dime and a half. she gave me a super fantastic cbj. and putting that big ass on my hands for doggy was great. on craigs put in a search for 718-232-53 and it should bring her up. she is a REAL college student so she isnt around in the day but sometimes she is. guys she bounces that ass like a pro. and was with her more than a hour. She is such a sweet heart and can FU@% like a nympo! Havent had one like her since Daisy. (those were the days) anyway guys thats it for me the streets are dead from what i've seen. Even Kinckerbock was dead last night. Is it the LE or the weather? some one let me know! I am going to Colombia on the 11th so hopefully I can get a real "chica chica"

Be good fellow mongers!!

~1~

Real Romeo
03-11-05, 23:46
I hit Penn. and Linden area last Mon 3/07 about 2-3am there were about 7 girls out working. They were out the monday before that at the same time. Seems the area is picking up again.

Billy88
03-15-05, 19:09
Hey everyone,
Anyone been with a PR SW named Lori? 28 years old? Pretty face? I saw her on Starr recently...does she do bbbj? Is she worth picking up? Any info would be appreciated! Billy

Kane
03-15-05, 19:49
I know Lori from Bushwick. Shes been out there for some time.
She does ok service, but stay away from bareback anything. She is a street junky. I would apply this to anyone you pick up in that neighborhood.

Lex Diamonds
03-20-05, 14:01
Anybody know her or her rates, shes a young PR girl black hair, pretty cute, she's been out there for a few years I think.

She's short, slim, wears jeans n jacket all the time.

Billy88
03-21-05, 22:55
hey lex, sorry I don't know Maria, but has anyone seen Candy at all? She used to be fairly good looking but I'm worried she might be worse for the wear these days. Billy

Kane
03-29-05, 14:01
Candy. She was truely a catch for Bushwick. Young, petite, and quite willing. I havent seen her in some time either. Back in late fall, I saw her and she appeared to be going down hill pretty rapidly. She looked really f'd up, and was carrying a big bag around like she was staying on the streets. Its too bad. Hopefully she got locked up or is in detox or rehab, and we will see a recharged Candy this summer.
On a better note, jessica has been out there. Early 30s latina,w/ high cheek bones that make her look part Asian. She is a real find. I would definitely reccommend to any bushwick lurkers.
I know it has been slow in Bklyn, but someone is getting something. Lets start posting again. Any local craigs list girls?

Sabor
04-06-05, 18:10
Went by Nevins and Butler and saw Coco. She's a lil thicker now since she got out of jail. She's pretty cool but not all up there. Things have been slow lately but sure to pick up with the weather getting better now.

Be safe!

pinga
04-08-05, 02:08
Candy. She was truely a catch for Bushwick. Young, petite, and quite willing. I havent seen her in some time either. Back in late fall, I saw her and she appeared to be going down hill pretty rapidly. She looked really f'd up, and was carrying a big bag around like she was staying on the streets. Its too bad. Hopefully she got locked up or is in detox or rehab, and we will see a recharged Candy this summer.
On a better note, jessica has been out there. Early 30s latina,w/ high cheek bones that make her look part Asian. She is a real find. I would definitely reccommend to any bushwick lurkers.
I know it has been slow in Bklyn, but someone is getting something. Lets start posting again. Any local craigs list girls?Where does Jessica usually hang out? What hours would best to catch her?

Kane
04-08-05, 15:31
Best time to find Jessica is evening, after 8:00.
SHe can be found along the reg strolls, Troutman & knick or Wilson, Starr & Cyperus.

Gtrack
04-10-05, 21:01
Last night I decided to check the Penn and Linden track.Nothing was to be found and I was out late. I saw Butter and another provider that was not too exciting.I went to Fukton and Classon and saw nothing.A spring night in Bloomberg city and not a decent provider to be found.

VSMOOVE
04-13-05, 00:24
I know this guy from BK. He mentioned he hit some underground strip joint spot in BK and you can get a BJ for $20. Anyone know about this? I'm not that cool with the guy so I didn't get the exact location but maybe one of you know. Anyway PM me if you know the joint.

Later,

H.I.Dude,

Check out this website.

http://www.adsareus.net

You can find all the underground strip clubs there. I know you can get a bj for around $20 in the bathrooms and take them home for around 80.

pinga
04-13-05, 01:49
Cruised Morgan area for almost two hours between 10pm and Midnite and found nothing. Saw several other cars cruising as well. hope warmer weather will bring them out.

Lex Diamonds
04-13-05, 14:17
Pinga,

I prolly saw you, there were 6 girls out there by Starr n Cyprss n Troutman n Knickerbocker

I was passing thru from work, saw Maria, Justine n 4 other spanish girls, saw some cops too, this was around 10-11

You were prolly in the wrong area.

pinga
04-13-05, 20:32
Lex, you were luckier than me cause I was in same streets but did see a cop on foot and two police cars.

Myke Mark
04-14-05, 13:47
Ok! so I'm driving around in the burg IN THE DAYTIME, and I get to drigs and metropolitan. Why were there like 4 girls. This is at 12pm well needless to say I got a nice Puerto Rican mami for a .40 cbj a bit much but the fact it was the daytime and I was off and she was a pretty Young Puerto Rican mami, I had to! well after I drove all the way to jewtown (williamsburg people know what that is!) I got my $ worth. Anyway it only shows you that you never know what you might find! And sorry guys but I couldnt get a # was on the way to pick up wife and couldn't carry a # on me, ya feel! Anyway hope williamsburg is looking promising. I'm kinda tired of going to bushwick.

Also guys anyone with info on ft. greene let me know. moved there recently and new to the secene. Thanx!

New Yorker
04-14-05, 22:30
And sorry guys but I couldnt get a # was on the way to pick up wife and couldn't carry a # on me, ya feel!..Your wife gives you a pat-down whenever you see her? :-)

VSMOOVE
04-14-05, 22:43
Also guys anyone with info on ft. greene let me know. moved there recently and new to the secene. Thanx!Mike, I lived in Ft. Greene for a number of years and never saw any real action. You can try down by Myrtle close to the projects but you are probably going to have to go towards Clinton Hill/BedStuy by Classon and further down.

Gtrack
04-15-05, 20:36
Mike, I lived in Ft. Greene for a number of years and never saw any real action. You can try down by Myrtle close to the projects but you are probably going to have to go towards Clinton Hill/BedStuy by Classon and further down.No action can be found unless you head towards Classon and and Fulton near Franklin. Their is some action to be had on Nevins/3rd. This used to be an area rich in providers.Pm me if you want to do some hunting.

Real Romeo
04-20-05, 01:12
Hit Penn and Linden Fri, Sat, and Sunday Mornings about 3:30-4am. It has been Bangin. There was about 10 girls out, all shapes and sizes. Some were cruising in cars, so keep your eyes open. Found 2 nice peaches visiting here from Ga. Great attitudes and service. Also was in the Atlantic and Bedford area last thursday night. Went down Frankin from Atlantic and there was quite a few girls out there too. Never been out there looking before, so I don't know if thats a track or not.

Happy Hunting

Gtrack
04-21-05, 21:37
Hit Penn and Linden Fri, Sat, and Sunday Mornings about 3:30-4am. It has been Bangin. There was about 10 girls out, all shapes and sizes. Some were cruising in cars, so keep your eyes open. Found 2 nice peaches visiting here from Ga. Great attitudes and service. Also was in the Atlantic and Bedford area last thursday night. Went down Frankin from Atlantic and there was quite a few girls out there too. Never been out there looking before, so I don't know if thats a track or not.

Happy HuntingThis a local track that I use before I go the city.The prices are reasonable but their is not a great deal of talent out. It has been hit or miss everytime I have gone out

Lew Archer
04-23-05, 12:55
Does anyone know what is happening with the strip bar scene in Brooklyn? I prefer to catch action from the talent at the bar instead of cruising around.

The bar scene has been dead recently in Brooklyn. The spot by the Navy Yard is dry and the spot on Rockwell stopped having Monday Night Girls I think. Anyone know of any spots where take-out could be ordered? Any underground spots in BK? Is anyone familiar with Club 36 (3rd Ave and around 36-37 St)?

Myke Mark
04-25-05, 02:14
Mike, I lived in Ft. Greene for a number of years and never saw any real action. You can try down by Myrtle close to the projects but you are probably going to have to go towards Clinton Hill/BedStuy by Classon and further down.Classon and what? Because I know Classon is near Pratt so I wouldn't expect nothing much there!

No action can be found unless you head towards Classon and and Fulton near Franklin. Their is some action to be had on Nevins/3rd. This used to be an area rich in providers.Pm me if you want to do some hunting.Like I said dont knoe about Classon but will try fulton near Franklin. Now that I'm out here I'm getting sick of driving all the way to Knickerbocker. and searching the North of Williamsburg. I mean I'm right near Kum Kau so theres pretty much nothing here for me, but G-track get at me and lets see if we can make something work. I need to re-learn the spots.

Kane
04-26-05, 19:02
I took a cruise through Bushwick for the first time in awhile. Pretty dead, but I ran into Terri, young pretty PR. Short dark hair , avg heigh, thin no tummy, B+ cup,. Smokin service at a reasonable price. I recognized her from a past date but other wise you would not think she was working. Too good looking for that neighborhood.She said shes usualy out in late afternoon, but doesnt make it a steady thing. Keep your eyes open for this one guys. Wow.

Nes NYC
04-27-05, 16:35
Big Daddy Kane!

Can you give us the cross streets in Bushwick where we can find this gem? (Terri) :D

Butt Hunter II
04-28-05, 06:09
Kane,
I have had the pleasure to have picked up Terri on a number of occasions. In my humble opinion, she is the best " bang " for the buck by far in the area. She is clean, polite and does whatever it takes to get the job done. A real gem.

Hymen Roth
05-03-05, 13:52
For the past few ealy mornings I been visting the 4th ave track with no luck, seems dryer then usual. Ironicly did any of you guys catch the article in the sunday Daily News about the "John School." The Police comunity service alternative that takes offenders and put them in a 6 hour brainwash class while still charging them a $250 dollar summons.

It aint easy looking for quick side trim any more, well at least its not as bad as some states posting your picture for public view.

Kane
05-03-05, 15:42
Hunter, I have to agree w/ you. Terri rocks. Although she shows some signs of drug use, she appears to keep herself together incredibly well and she is def eager to please. How long have you been seeing her? Im just curious to how seasoned she is in the business.
Nes, each time I picked her up it was on the lower blocks of cyprus, between flushing and troutman.
Has anybody else had luck in bushwick lately?

Nes NYC
05-04-05, 16:58
Thanks for the reply Kane! Much appreciated. I'll try my luck and see if I can report back.
Hunter, I have to agree w/ you. Terri rocks. Although she shows some signs of drug use, she appears to keep herself together incredibly well and she is def eager to please. How long have you been seeing her? I'm just curious to how seasoned she is in the business.

Nes, each time I picked her up it was on the lower blocks of cyprus, between flushing and troutman.

Has anybody else had luck in bushwick lately?

littlejackuk
05-05-05, 15:35
Guys,
I have two(2) leads for fellow mongers, though I myself have not tried them!!
1) At sunset park, 42nd St and 2nd Ave there is a topless places, where it is possible to get a CBJ. Mostly Italian/Hispanic gals there. Cover charge is $10.
2) A Chicas House! I was at 55th and 5th Ave. in Sunset when a Hispanic guy gave me a "restaurant" card. Told me they have 2 gals from Columbia, for $40! The number on the cards are 347 - 806-7644 and 347-531-8562.
Could someone check out these leads and comment for the rest of us!

Real Romeo
05-05-05, 17:56
Brooklyn Mongers,

Has anyone come across a shorty named Cookie in their travels?. Tiny bsw. I found her by accident in East N.Y. but says she always works Bayridge area.

Please pm me with any info.

Thanks

Mikey Baby
05-05-05, 19:15
Guys,
I have two(2) leads for fellow mongers, though I myself have not tried them!!
1) At sunset park, 42nd St and 2nd Ave there is a topless places, where it is possible to get a CBJ. Mostly Italian/Hispanic gals there. Cover charge is $10.
2) A Chicas House! I was at 55th and 5th Ave. in Sunset when a Hispanic guy gave me a "restaurant" card. Told me they have 2 gals from Columbia, for $40! The number on the cards are 347 - 806-7644 and 347-531-8562.
Could someone check out these leads and comment for the rest of us!You are a senior member with 5 posts. Why don't you check it out and report back to the board. Its called taking one for the team!

Butt Hunter II
05-08-05, 03:37
Kane,
If my monger calander is correct, I saw Terri for the first time about 2 years ago. She kind of dropped off the radar for a while. This was the first time Ive had the good fortune of running into her in about a year. With the price of gas on the rise, its hard for me to get out there and cruise as much as Id like. I'll try a trip out there next weekend, and hopefully run into her again.

Hymen Roth
05-09-05, 02:14
I was out looking for action on the sunset park track no girls. Most of the girls out there or out of town or working independent in hotel rooms like Shae (adervtised as Kissie in the VV). When crusing back home I though i stubled on to a HSW on the corner of 25, by one of the video stores on the dead end block.

Before I swung around,she got picked up. Oh well, driving back 10 minutes later as she leave the car and back to her spot. I roll up and i It was the most fucking Tranny! Dude Looked like barney rubble in a black dress and smered lipstick, speedway as quick as I can. I think its over for that track for a while if its comming to this.

05-09-05, 13:25
Hyman,

In the 20's is hit and miss with Trannies. Stay above 39th Street to be safe!

Real Romeo
05-13-05, 02:26
Hit the Penn. and Stanley area around 3:30am Thursday. There were girls everywhere! Something happened at the club on Wortman, so there were alot of LE around, but it didnt stop the action. One standout I saw was either a Latina or very light skinned black girl with long curly hair, and a waist length tan jacket. Slammin body, best ass ive seen in a long time. There were girls of all shapes and sizes though and they were from Linden to Flatlands. There were a few down by Flatlands that looked very young.

Be safe

Worf1972
05-14-05, 20:05
" fucking Tranny! Dude Looked like barney rubble in a black dress and smered lipstick, speedway as quick as I can" LOLOMAO THAT WAS SOME FUNNY S&#T....... Well you would have stopped and pick him/her up to lick it's feet if your name was Eddie Murphy ............. :-)

New Yorker
05-15-05, 09:40
" fucking Tranny! Dude Looked like barney rubble in a black dress and smered lipstick, speedway as quick as I can" LOLOMAO THAT WAS SOME FUNNY S&#T....... Well you would have stopped and pick him/her up to lick it's feet if your name was Eddie Murphy ............. :-)You don't believe that Eddie was just tryin' to be nice and give a bra' a ride? :-)

Now Danny Bonaduce wasn't careful and got a surprise where there wasn't supposed to be one. But at least his arrest wasn't for getting his knob polished by a trans. LE cuffed him for putting a smack-down on the imitator. :-)

Worf1972
05-16-05, 03:07
They still go out on the stroll looking to get their dicks polished. The old adage :
"Its the nature of desire that anticipation is often sweeter than the satisfaction of the thing acquired."

Myke Mark
05-17-05, 14:45
Ok long time no post. But when you got a warden, * I mean a wife sometimes things arent so easy as they once were! Any how, I got a day off and called a thin Brazilian girl on craigs named Jazmine. Now I'm not a fan of thin girls. I usally like them light skin and thick, oh and Latina! but I felt compelled since I had accuired a phoney BEN so to me if you were asking for 2. it would only cost me 1. I mean this thing looked as bad as a tranny on rosie on a Friday night! so I knew I couldnt go to the store to cash it or buy anything with it so how else can I get rid of it!

Now to business! She came over and well her pictures on craigs were stunning! So I was skeptical about them being the real deal. But it was the girl in the pictures, and shorty was Brazlian! Had a BAD accent (and i'm not talking Hyudai) She was very business and gave a good cbj and since she was thin she got abused on my bed and doggy standing up holding onto the footboard of my bed.

Sorry to say there wasnt a second cup offered and she packed up and left right after, but was nice and sucked and fuc&ed like a good Brazlian!

So guys I recommend highly. It seems shes also on Independent hotties but goes by Ducle same number and same rates (called to see) so you should have no problem finding her!

Oh and she didnt even notice the bill was fulgaze!

They may look good but god are they dum!

Hope this review helps my fellow mongers.

Also heres the pic she uses in her ad:

Sabor
05-24-05, 18:28
Well another recon of Nevins and Butler and saw a new SW who was thick....Hmmmm ok fat but a cute face. I said what the hell and picked her up. She said she was new to the scene and goes by Nina. Pretty good session and was real nice. Not much action going on but I've cruised a few times around Classon/Gates/Fulton area and have never seen any activities.

Be safe!

Gtrack
05-24-05, 22:15
Well another recon of Nevins and Butler and saw a new SW who was thick....Hmmmm ok fat but a cute face. I said what the hell and picked her up. She said she was new to the scene and goes by Nina. Pretty good session and was real nice. Not much action going on but I've cruised a few times around Classon/Gates/Fulton area and have never seen any activities.

Be safe!What time did you see her?What were prices and how did she dress? I was out last night and picked up Tammi near Franklin and Putnam at 4AM.

Gtrack
05-30-05, 21:25
I hooked up for the second time intwo nights and this provider gave me a half and half for a jackson.She really gets into it and does not rush. The best thing is that when you approach she is braless and showing her headlights.Her incall spot is minimal with no extras and even though she is a non pro she provides service like a full-timer. I will use her as long as she is available. Also she did not wear any underwear when I approached her last night which is another treat.

Lex Diamonds
06-01-05, 17:45
Has anybody been offered BBFS by the girls in the Morgan/Cypress/Starr area? I was and it scared the bejezus out of me. Are mongers actually BBFS with these girls, is it safe? Am I paranoid? I know BB BJ is pretty common in this area, but is BB FS as well? Please help me understand this? I'm confused.

Are these girls clean or are they all infected? If they are clean would BBFS be still dangerous?

Let me add that most of these girls never carry condoms and assume not using one is standard procedure? I am confused by this?

Is everybody else going raw with no worries, but I am paranoid of the monster?

Please advise

Paul D Pounder
06-03-05, 16:36
Dude,

A lot of them will go for the naked ride but trust me on this one... Don't Do It!
The mouth is risky enough. There is plenty to get from that. In the early 80s when I was just starting this out I BB'ed all the time. I even came in a few guts backdoor style. Back then you might get 'applause', you know, the clap. Now there is HIV, Syphillis, genital warts, Chylamidia, Herpes, LGV, Chancroid just to name a few. I am not trying to rain on the party but you gotta protect yourself. Now we all get carried away sometimes but try real hard not to. Nowadays, I keep a bag of "hats" and lube(Astro Glide) in my car. When it gets hot, I will have to keep them in a safer place. Heat kills the latex! The astro glide is great, as it allows you to pump like a machine and helps keep condom from breaking. They break when there is not enough lubricant.

Gtrack
06-05-05, 21:15
Another great localnight with a local provider.Since I am saving my funds for the hot summer that lies ahead I hit the Franklin track.I was looking fot Tammi who has been posted and has provided quality service. I did not see her but I ran into a new provider named Lulu who was short and thick.She was a natural 36dd BSW non pro in her mid thirties. The price was a jackson and all she wanted was an extra lincoln for some 420. I dont indulge so I bought a beer and headed to her small apartment where we proceededto satsify .my cravings. Lulu took of her bra and I was in heaven. No sagging or stretch marks just the best natural rack that I had seen in years. I sucked on them and she did not object. We then proceeded to the CBJ which she performed like a champ. She gave me her address and I will be ready for a return engagement. Once she clears it I will probably be able to drum up her business for her.

Gtrack
06-07-05, 12:41
I was out again last night and this area has been giving up some good providers. I went over and saw LULU again at her spot for a 25 donation. She provided half and half covered full service and let me have my way with her huge natural 36DD rack. The next time I will see if wants her info released so that fellow mongerers can share her talents.

WSJ3
06-07-05, 13:06
The price was a jackson and all she wanted was an extra lincoln for some 420.

GTRACK buddy...I keep seeing this 420 please tell me what this is code for.

Thanks.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

Nes NYC
06-07-05, 13:20
420 = Marijuana or Pot.

Thanks.

Peace:
WSJ3

Nes NYC
06-07-05, 13:41
First, I know this may come as a shock, but I BBFS often. But you MUST beware of the provider. My instinct tells me not to trust a provider that offers it to you. She must be clean as in no needle marks, have a decent amount of weight on her and not look dirty or smell funky. Appearnce is everything in this game. One other flag, on your first date with you, she insistend on a cover. Never BBFS on the first date, if it was too easy to get then you surely arent the first and there might be some serious funkyness in that hole.

I usually wait around the 2nd or 3rd date. But I don't ask, I get them real horny by dry humping without the cover and if she lets it in, the rest is history.

A few years back, the pickings on the street were plentiful and the hoes looked clean and healthy. But now, they all look real skanky on the street. You can tell poor health right away though, trust your gut.

As for the girls you speak about, I wouldn't trust them. I know the area and know some of the creatures out there are pretty skanky.

But as the previous poster said, there's all types of STD's out there so don't chance it. I've been doing BB since the 80's and pretty much can tell who is clean or not just by looking at them. Not to say that some stuff has no sympthoms, just that I have never gotten anything from BB'ing clean looking providers. The worst I ever got in this game was crabs and that time I had a condom on because my gut told me to wear one.

BTW, the HIV madness is all hype. Read this sites and find out why it's not what we've been told by the media: http://aliveandwell.org http://virusmyth.com

I don't believe in HIV = AIDS. AIDS is casued by drugs, poor and unclean lifestyles and stress. Sex doesn't kill, period. As for the other STD's, many of them come from the same conditions that AIDS comes from however, they have been around for a while so they are real. Don't believe any "new" illness going around because those are usually "found" out by the drug companies who just happen to have the latest snake oil to sell you (and kill you).

Don't take my word for it. Do a google search on [AIDS DISSIDENTS HYPOTHESIS] and you'll see what people in the anti HIV = AIDS community have known for a long time. There is know such thing as a fatally sexually transmitted illness called AIDS.

Has anybody been offered BBFS by the girls in the Morgan/Cypress/Starr area? I was and it scared the bejezus out of me. Are mongers actually BBFS with these girls, is it safe? Am I paranoid? I know BB BJ is pretty common in this area, but is BB FS as well? Please help me understand this? I'm confused.

Are these girls clean or are they all infected? If they are clean would BBFS be still dangerous?

Let me add that most of these girls never carry condoms and assume not using one is standard procedure? I am confused by this?

Is everybody else going raw with no worries, but I am paranoid of the monster?

Please advise

Porco
06-07-05, 14:00

Thanks.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)420 is LE code for weed (or more specifically, the section of the penal code that outlaws it).

K Rootie
06-07-05, 14:22

Thanks.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)It's code for marajuana.

littlejackuk
06-07-05, 16:47
420 means DRUGS! I generally stay away from such providers!

06-08-05, 09:40
420 is pot, ganja, a joint. It beats crack, heroin and much harder stuff. But to each his own.

NYCsteam
06-08-05, 23:49
You cant tell by looking at a ho if she is sick, never do bare back anything unless you dont fear a slow agonizing death

Gtrack
06-11-05, 10:38
After five consecutive experiences the bubble finally burst.I saw Tammi and she was with somebody so I figured I would have her services after she finished. She went to her house and never came back out. I waited for over two hours. I also ran into LULU but I was feelingTammi so I passed. I finally settled on a slim BSW named KELLY who displayed her oral skills for a jackson. She was not as good as TAMMI and LULU and she will probably not be used again.Basically its one for the team and I will keep moving forward seeking hidden treasures for a good price.

Lets start a thread for PENN/LINDEN so we can get some new talent circulating. I have the contact of a provider named Butter. Please PM me for info and details.

WSJ3
06-12-05, 08:39
Thanks for the intel my monger brethren.

I get it now...187 is the penal code for murder and 420 is the penal code for weed.

Thanks.

Peace:
WSJ3

AnalFreak69
06-12-05, 19:20
Do you know where is prosituties or call in area of Bushwick Brooklyn?

Lew Archer
06-14-05, 06:45
I was on the way home last night around 1:30AM and went through the Nevins Track. I passed a BSW who was the only person walking down the block. She seemed to look good (or maybe it was my beer goggles working) so I circled around and pulled over.

She quickly ran up to my car and got in immediately. Up close she wasn't as good as I had originally thought (maybe a 5-6). My spider senses started going off (though I figured she couldn't have been LE, because she never would have just jumped into the car). She asked what was going on. I replied, "nothing, just heading through on the way home".

I do not know whether it was instincts, or worried I may get shanked (I was a bit groggy and ill-prepared for an encounter -- did not put away wallet etc.), or just gun-shy, but I declined.

She quickly jumped out of the car. I asked her name and when she is usually out. She said her name was Kim and that she is always out. As she got out she quickly ran to a white minivan that came from a side street (was that one of you other guys?). Anyone ever hear of a thin BSW named Kim on the Nevins track?

Raw
06-14-05, 07:44
Anyone ever hear of a thin BSW named Kim on the Nevins track?

The only regular SW in that area whom I've seen is a very thin HSW named Ivy. She's only out during the day. FWIW, I rarely do the street scene anymore - too many close calls [or perceived close calls like yours].

That area at night was always a hodgepodge of new faces. There used to be one older BSW who was always out and would advertise herself as "the best blowjob you'll every have" but I never tested her.

Gareth
06-14-05, 09:28
Has anyone seen any action at 38th and 4th Ave? I got off the BQE there the other night and saw two girls there near the exit that had the look. I couldn't spend any time there because I was alone. I feel like I've also seen a girl or two on 3rd Ave in the teens.

Gareth

06-14-05, 14:29
Gareth,

The 3rd ave stroll is usually from the low 40's to the low 60's. The corner of 63rd I think, is where they may stand around. But be carefull, this is where LE sets up their stings too.

The girl you saw in the teens may have had a cock bigger than yours. ( I hate when that happens) more times than not, anything below 38th on 3rd ave is a tranny. You can sometimes find a straggler on 4th or 2nd as well. The ones on 2nd are usualy pretty nasty, bottom of the barrel crack ho's.

Gtrack
06-14-05, 23:14
I was on the way home last night around 1:30AM and went through the Nevins Track. I passed a BSW who was the only person walking down the block. She seemed to look good (or maybe it was my beer goggles working) so I circled around and pulled over.

She quickly ran up to my car and got in immediately. Up close she wasn't as good as I had originally thought (maybe a 5-6). My spider senses started going off (though I figured she couldn't have been LE, because she never would have just jumped into the car). She asked what was going on. I replied, "nothing, just heading through on the way home".

I do not know whether it was instincts, or worried I may get shanked (I was a bit groggy and ill-prepared for an encounter -- did not put away wallet etc.), or just gun-shy, but I declined.

She quickly jumped out of the car. I asked her name and when she is usually out. She said her name was Kim and that she is always out. As she got out she quickly ran to a white minivan that came from a side street (was that one of you other guys?). Anyone ever hear of a thin BSW named Kim on the Nevins track?It sounds like some new talent was out. I have been local staying in the FRANKLIN/PUTNAM/CLASSON area so I will start to do some recon work in the NEVINS/3RD area again. D o you still go to the little bar on Washington Ave near the Navy Yard?

Gtrack
06-14-05, 23:22
Do you know where is prosituties or call in area of Bushwick Brooklyn?An unwritten rule is that you should share your new info via PM if you have never posted before.I will get you started if you have verifiable contacts.

Just send me a PM.

Lew Archer
06-15-05, 07:58
It sounds like some new talent was out. I have been local staying in the FRANKLIN/PUTNAM/CLASSON area so I will start to do some recon work in the NEVINS/3RD area again. D o you still go to the little bar on Washington Ave near the Navy Yard?

Yes, though I haven't been in a few weeks. The talent dropped off considerably (though there are a couple of nice ones "Magic" and "Heaven" are their names I think if they are still there) and some nights it seems the girls were on strike -- no one there. When they are open also changed, no more Tuesday and Sunday (no business). They are only open Wednesday-Saturday now.

I may stop by there tonight, though I now like to go late, near closing or when the talent leave. I am a bit cheap, I do not want to pay for lap dances and then still have to consider paying for take-out afterwards.

Lew Archer
06-15-05, 08:02
The girl you saw in the teens may have had a cock bigger than yours. ( I hate when that happens)

LOL! That statement could be taken out of context and interpreted in more ways than one! LOL!

06-15-05, 10:20
Lew,

I'm proud to say I live by the golden rule " When in doubt, Kick it out". And I've had to do so on at least one occasion. No size comparisons going on here.

Myke Mark
06-15-05, 10:53
Yes, though I haven't been in a few weeks. The talent dropped off considerably (though there are a couple of nice ones "Magic" and "Heaven" are their names I think if they are still there) and some nights it seems the girls were on strike -- no one there. When they are open also changed, no more Tuesday and Sunday (no business). They are only open Wednesday-Saturday now.

I may stop by there tonight, though I now like to go late, near closing or when the talent leave. I am a bit cheap, I do not want to pay for lap dances and then still have to consider paying for take-out afterwards.Dawg,

I'm not to far from there (right near Kum Kau). I might pass through too! With a friend from Florida and see whats good! Let him experience NYC to the fullest. If anyone else is gonna go, hit the PM up. We should make an outing or something of it!

Gtrack
06-16-05, 21:37
This would be cool as the summer starts to heat up. We could sample all the major tracks and more. I have been having luck with some local action in the FRANKLIN / PUTNAM / CLASSON / FULTON area if you are interested. PM me if you have any interest.

Real Romeo
06-19-05, 06:38
Hit Penn & Linden area Friday night/ Sat. morning between 2-4am. The area is pretty steady for girls last few weeks. LE has been steady as well though. They're hiding out of sight, and swooping in when you pull up to the girls. Do your recon before you play. The standout there is Precious. Hot 19yo. Straight red hair. Shell be the one in the skimpy, tight mini dresses. I usually wont pay 50 for a cbj, but I'll make an exception for her looks. Dated Sassy also, kind of thick, light brown braids. Very cool and great bj.

Be safe

Myke Mark
06-20-05, 18:18
Ok so I used to Dj in strip clubs and although I havent in a while, I recently got a call (which is odd because i'm getting calls from everyone in my past, my ex, boys I chilled with etc, etc) Anyway it's from a dancer that I was cool with where I used to Dj. Her name is GQ now I talk with her for a little and I'm kinda like umm ok why was I dum to give you my # especially since I have wife, a jealous one at that! Well she's balbbing away and metions she's doing a little incall thing for clients from the club and people she knows. She tells me if I have any friends to put them on. So i'm like ok how much are you charging.

Now before I tell you what she said let me describe her: face is 5/6 she's dark complexion Dominican. Now I'm not that picky but I gotta thing for light skin latinas especially Puerto Ricans and also although she looked good she wasn't my type.(I love them all shdes and to the most part sizes but it happening with this one!) Anyway with that said she's out of the mix for me. But DO NOT SLEEP her waist and ass are nice. chest is plastic but if plastic doesnt bother you then it's cool. If not and you just want a good CHEAP cbj you cant beat.20 in her house. Yes you read right this girl said she charges .20 for cbj, .40 for straight f/s and .60 for both!! And guys her waist is like 20" and her but is like 35" Believe me it's a nice look.

So to give back to all those who have helped me in my quest for knowledge here on the board. No PM is required, her number is 718 991 6054 GQ. She told me that she lives on Hunts Point Ave in the BX. In order to let her know you're peoples, tell her that you know Mike from brooklyn the one who dj'ed in Golden Lady. Mention I took my man there from Florida to see her (the white one) Funny side story my other friend paid for him and he loved it. Speaking in that down south accent "yaw nooyakkers are crazy dawgggg".

Anyway for .20 for cbj and .40 for f/s you better jump on that! If and when ya'll do, let me know the deal. I already put people on here thats cool with me on 1st now everyone can eat!

Worf1972
06-22-05, 01:05
I am not into dark meat ( or fish ) myself but my boys will appreciate the tip.
thanks for all your past contacts too.

Lew Archer
07-04-05, 21:56
Just a short report: Friday, did not stay out late, had a long work week.

Saturday Night: Went by Navy Yard late (around 3AM), nothing really going on, only two girls, no real action to be had. Left at 4AM after a few drinks and watching the television. Decided to drive through the infamous Franklin Track to see if I would spot anything. I drove down Franklin from Myrtle, but did not spot anything. May need to work on the scouting skills. Also the police car driving along with me on my left prevented me from going slower than the flow of traffic to really view things.

Rest of weekend, doing the family/barbecue thing. Now these fireworks going off all over the place is really annoying me.

Gtrack
07-05-05, 08:12
Just a short report: Friday, did not stay out late, had a long work week.

Saturday Night: Went by Navy Yard late (around 3AM), nothing really going on, only two girls, no real action to be had. Left at 4AM after a few drinks and watching the television. Decided to drive through the infamous Franklin Track to see if I would spot anything. I drove down Franklin from Myrtle, but did not spot anything. May need to work on the scouting skills. Also the police car driving along with me on my left prevented me from going slower than the flow of traffic to really view things.

Rest of weekend, doing the family/barbecue thing. Now these fireworks going off all over the place is really annoying me.The track starts at Classon and Fulton and runs over to Franklin/Putnam/Monroe/Madison and ends approximately on Gates.

Gtrack
07-08-05, 01:39
Please contribute to this thread about the action in the East New York area. This area always gets underreported and not mentioned enough by fellow mongers.

Black Bone
07-09-05, 18:49
I was out there this morning arouind 7:30. There were a few around. I caught a spanish one for 40 cents. She was a superhead in the making.

DR Monger II
07-10-05, 14:13
If anyone has info on these two places, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Lew Archer
07-10-05, 20:46
If anyone has info on these two places, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

What are they? Strip clubs? AMPs? I admit I haven't heard of them myself.

Real Romeo
07-11-05, 02:59
Hit the Penn and Linden area Sunday 7/10 from about 4:30 am to 7:00 am. About 5-10 girls out. No LE. Precious is still the best, but the others she walks with are pretty nice too. Sampled 2 girls today. Precious (Smokin Hot) and Unique. Great service, and no probs with the hands roaming. Precious is more full figured, Unique has a body like a model. And they dress wild. It looked like the old days in NYC there today.

I've heard of Bonnies. You have to go with a known customer until they know you. Its a regular house in brooklyn with usually 3-4 Latinas. I'm told the girls are high quality. And very clean place. And the girls get in trouble if you complain about the service, so they aim to please.

Gtrack
07-11-05, 21:45
Hit the Penn and Linden area Sunday 7/10 from about 4:30 am to 7:00 am. About 5-10 girls out. No LE. Precious is still the best, but the others she walks with are pretty nice too. Sampled 2 girls today. Precious (Smokin Hot) and Unique. Great service, and no probs with the hands roaming. Precious is more full figured, Unique has a body like a model. And they dress wild. It looked like the old days in NYC there today.

I've heard of Bonnies. You have to go with a known customer until they know you. Its a regular house in brooklyn with usually 3-4 Latinas. I'm told the girls are high quality. And very clean place. And the girls get in trouble if you complain about the service, so they aim to please.Good to that their is action on a consistent basis. i will definitely do some recon work on my own.I am definitely interested in BONNIES and will PM you

Gtrack
07-11-05, 22:01
I hit the FRANKLIN AVE track and I had a good time for two jacksons.I had a short latina named ANNETTE who gave me a great bbbj and breast sucking session. She said she is out all the time. She could be a possible replacement for TAMMI if she is not available anymore. My second encounter was with a black provider named CYNTHIA who had the same agenda as ANNETTE. The session was unrushed and she into it. Both encounters took place behind a door on CLASSON AVE.

It seems that this area this summer wiil yield some talent for people who are on a budget.I have not hit the NEVINS track in a while but I will resume bfore the summer is out.

My talent for this area is: TAMMI LULU PEBBLES CYNTHIA and ANNETTE.

I also ran into a non pro in car that wanted to 420 and show her skills. I did not follow up on her offer.

Myke Mark
07-13-05, 15:08
Gtrack,

I have been privileged to see the braless Puerto Rican Annette too. Yesterday I did the tour of Classon and found nothing, so I headed to Knickerbocker and found nothing, so on my way home I decided one more shot around Classon. Something must've happened because all night there was next to NO LE then all of the sudden it was like a club! all blue white and red lights everywhere.But some how through all of that I found Annette braless. and for a Jackson I was good to go. Nice CBJ. almost like she wanted to see me enjoy it! she was real nice and also mad funny. We were bullshitin about me and wife and also some crazy dude try in to sell me 420 on in a Ziploc bag for .40 then worked himself down to .15 LOL And although she was smoking the glass dick it didn't matter she didn't abuse it and still was cool as hell.

I'm still on my search for Tammi tough, but I think she my be a causality in the war of the streets!

And like Gtrack stated mongers there is no contact for her but she did tell me to check the tellie on Classon that they are usually in there.

Hope this post was helpful.

And like always I am still on my quest for the light skin Puerto Rican mami!

mrlionkingx
07-13-05, 21:23
Any body know where theres a good ***** house use to do? The one around Jaimaica a few years back, but is there anything more local to Brroklyn?

Gtrack
07-16-05, 00:01
Gtrack,

I have been privileged to see the braless Puerto Rican Annette too. Yesterday I did the tour of Classon and found nothing, so I headed to Knickerbocker and found nothing, so on my way home I decided one more shot around Classon. Something must've happened because all night there was next to NO LE then all of the sudden it was like a club! all blue white and red lights everywhere.But some how through all of that I found Annette braless. and for a Jackson I was good to go. Nice CBJ. almost like she wanted to see me enjoy it! she was real nice and also mad funny. We were bullshitin about me and wife and also some crazy dude try in to sell me 420 on in a Ziploc bag for .40 then worked himself down to .15 LOL And although she was smoking the glass dick it didn't matter she didn't abuse it and still was cool as hell.

I'm still on my search for Tammi tough, but I think she my be a causality in the war of the streets!

And like Gtrack stated mongers there is no contact for her but she did tell me to check the tellie on Classon that they are usually in there.

Hope this post was helpful.

And like always I am still on my quest for the light skin Puerto Rican mami!Good to see that you finally hooked up in the local area. Latinas seem to be hartd to come by in that area but if you run into TAMMI you will be in for a real treat. I plan on making that my destination spot again tonight although I might want a doubleheader and head into the city to do some recon work.PM me if you are going out tonight.

mrlionkingx
07-16-05, 23:37
Sup fellow mongers,

I was driving home today around 8 and I saw 2 black youngins, so I swerve around the block and man, one gurl look really young like jail bait. She said she was 18 but I don't believe her. The other looked around 22. Ok looking, but the ass look nice and fat. They go by the names Unique and Candy. Anybody know of these chics and if they any good cause they asked for 60 for a house call, so any info on that holla back.

Myke Mark
07-17-05, 16:40
Good to see that you finally hooked up in the local area. Latinas seem to be hard to come by in that area but if you run into TAMMI you will be in for a real treat. I plan on making that my destination spot again tonight although I might want a doubleheader and head into the city to do some recon work.PM me if you are going out tonight.Damn I missed all the fun! I should be good to go out Tues night. So if anything pm me or if not I'm going to do some recon work too!

Happy hunting!

Gtrack
07-19-05, 21:21
I hit the track again on Sunday night. My experience was not as good as the previous week. The two providers from last week are regulars. I hooked up with Cynthia but I did not get great service because we did it outside behind a tree. She did display great orals skills though so I have given her regular roation in the game.

Mrshag
07-20-05, 00:59
I will be intown for a few day on busniess later in the week. I was hoping someone could answer some question since I don't now the area.

I was told the East New York was a good place to look. Pensylvania Ave and the subway tracks were both mentioned.

1. Can anyone tell me if this is true?

2. Is this a particuarly dangerous area?

3. Can anyone give me more specific info on the places to go in East New York? Where are the tracks? What part of Pensylvania Ave?

4. Are there any particular time of day or noght that are good to look?

Thanks in advance.

Hawnyman
07-20-05, 03:14
Where are the girls in the Penn/Linden area? Are they working the side streets or do they walk along Linden. I drove south on Penn across Linden down to Wortman and up to Stanley looking in those areas and saw absolutely nothing around midnight. Went across Penn and down New Jersey Ave and then north on Vermont. Again, still nothing happening. Where are the ladies hiding in this area. Also went and checked out Classon/Fulton area. Went up and down Monroe / Madison / Putnam / Franklin area and absolutely nothing going on in that area too. Is there a best time to shop?

Gtrack
07-20-05, 08:30
The best time to hit the bricks is generally after 2AM. The providers on the Franklin track look like regular women and the East New York providers generally dress in the classic Hunts Point attire.

If you get contacts in your travels please post via PM.

Gtrack
07-20-05, 08:33
I will be intown for a few day on busniess later in the week. I was hoping someone could answer some question since I don't now the area.

I was told the East New York was a good place to look. Pensylvania Ave and the subway tracks were both mentioned.

1. Can anyone tell me if this is true?

2. Is this a particuarly dangerous area?

3. Can anyone give me more specific info on the places to go in East New York? Where are the tracks? What part of Pensylvania Ave?

4. Are there any particular time of day or noght that are good to look?

Thanks in advance.Pennsylvania Ave and Linden BLVD.
IF you get contacts please share them with fellow board members via PM

mrlionkingx
07-24-05, 03:28
Honestly you can get a provider at any time really around Pennvania Ave in the afternoon too, but the hard part is you cant tell the diffrence between a working girl and a reg. The only way is if they really stare at your car when you drive by.

Real Romeo
07-24-05, 06:42
Gentlemen,

I hope I wasn't the only one here that was cruising the area Sunday morning at 4am. There was no less than 20 girls out. They were everywhere. There was some big girls out, but most were HOT. No real out-of-control outfits like the last few weeks but lots of nice mini skirts and dresses. Picked up my regular girl Unique. Great as always. Almost got spotted dropping off, be cautious! There are usually 2 marked cars patroling the whole area, and they come and go from all different sidewalks, lots and walkways. Don't let the new girls talk you into doing the deeds in the parking lots right there on those corners. They are constantly doing lighted drive-thrus of them.

Be Safe

Hawnyman
07-25-05, 01:06
Hey Real Romeo,

I was out at that time too. Good selection of girls out there. Only problem was that Uncle LEO had a hard-on for my car. That bastard followed (escorted) me for a couple of blocks. Couldn't stop to pick up anyone. Just wondering though, do any of the SW frequent that club that is one block over from White Castle. The outfits on some of the women coming out of that club, I think its called The Golden Ark, were skimpier than the clothes that the SW were wearing. I got confused and almost picked up some guy's wife. LOL

Lex Diamonds
07-25-05, 16:07
Its seems to be as hot in the sky as it is on the streets. I saw 2 arrests lat nite in Bushwick where both cars just stopped to chat with a girl walking down a side street, she never stopped as she must have seen NYPD pulling up the block. The driver wasn't lucky. Some young kid in an old BMW boat white with no tint, not smart on his part. With his luck the captain happened to be patrolling his precinct cuz he had a white shirt on, he gave this poor kid hell in front of Cypress n Starr where that Boriqua dance club is. He was yellin real loud your gonna spend a long nite in jail if your not straight with me... what are you doing over here, dont you know this is a high prostitution area. It was really funny but sad at the same time.

I was thinkin thank god I was just passin by the club and didnt hit on a crackhead ho.

Can they really arrest you just for stopping and looking???? What do you do in that situation.

The kid was denying everything but the LT was getting more mad thinkin he was pulling his chain.

Mind you the whole club was watching this go down. Not good at all.

Black Bone
07-26-05, 18:20
Right now fellas P&L is the shit. Saturday morning around 8 am ther were 10 girls out. On Monday evening around 8 pm there was another 7 girls out. Some really nice ones.

Happy hunting.

Sabor
07-27-05, 10:24
Had the chance to hook up with annette a few days ago at Classon. Although I've gone by a few times before I never really saw anything since this area is new to me. We did the deed and she was very nice. Once home got on the web and realized she's the LSW Gtrack and Mike Mo reported. I would like to hook up with the famous Tammi but we'll see.

Be safe!

Member #2748
07-31-05, 16:41
Whats up with Third Ave? There is no action over there. Does anyone have any contacts? I'm looking for this LSW I used to pick up name Tiffany. Please PM me.

Clubber55
08-01-05, 21:29
Whats up with Third Ave? There is no action over there. Does anyone have any contacts? I'm looking for this LSW I used to pick up name Tiffany. Please PM me.Saw this really ragged looking blonde WSW on Third Ave and 51st Street Friday night at about 11PM, decided to pass since she looked like a zombie wearing sweatpants.

Nes NYC
08-06-05, 22:55
Hummm, I think I saw this one out on 3rd and the teens Thurdsay afternoon and then agian on Friday. She looked really beat up but under all that was at least a 7 or 8! But she definitely has seen better days and looks homelss and stanky with this heat. Girl looks like she doesn't sleep or eat but if she cleaned up and gained 10 lbs, she's be alright.

Saw this really ragged looking blonde WSW on Third Ave and 51st Street Friday night at about 11PM, decided to pass since she looked like a zombie wearing sweatpants.

Clubber55
08-07-05, 21:36
Hummm, I think I saw this one out on 3rd and the teens Thurdsay afternoon and then agian on Friday. She looked really beat up but under all that was at least a 7 or 8! But she definitely has seen better days and looks homelss and stanky with this heat. Girl looks like she doesn't sleep or eat but if she cleaned up and gained 10 lbs, she's be alright.Did she limp a bit as well? The one I saw did, hence the zombie reference! You are right though, add 10 pounds and a shower and she might go from a 1 to maybe a 7.

Sabor
08-10-05, 16:47
Looks like the CI track is alive. The usual skanks are out and with this weather you best have the AC on max with H2O to replenish "after". I strolled by Classon earlier but nothing there as Nevins. The grocery store burnt down though, too bad. Some SW's used to hang out there.

Be Safe!

Gtrack
08-10-05, 21:01
I played a doubleheader on this warm summer night.First up was TAMMI who has achieved must see status for the service and attitude that she brings. I got a great half and half for a jackson. She never wears a bra and that always gets me into high gear.Everything is unrushed and after I left I was ready for a nightcap.
I recharged my batter and walked from TAMMI'S house over to the Classon and Fulton area. I saw a tall thick provider with a dress on and green top. Upon further inspection and some conversation it was a BSW named Joy who I had my first encounter with last Monday night.She wanted a donation of two jacksons for full service and extras.I quickly worked it down to the usual one jackson that is standard for this area. We proceeded to go behind a door and I pulled up her top that yielded a natural 42D rack.She was also wearing no panties which is always a treat. I sucked her breasts real hard and she moaned and got into it.I then asked for a bbbj and she opened her mouth and swallowed. Good to the last drop. Lol.
I took a short cab ride home feeling relieved and slept very well.Next up will be another doubleheader this time with the latina Annette.

Dr Dong
08-11-05, 07:02
No disrespect, but was it really necessary to begin a new thread for your post? I think a senior member would know better.

Doc

Gtrack
08-11-05, 21:52
No disrespect, but was it really necessary to begin a new thread for your post? I think a senior member would know better.

DocI will keep my new posting of threads to a minimum. I was doing so that everybody will have an easy reference point for some of their favorite spots or providers. I will Pm you with some info if you are interested.

Gillscot
08-13-05, 01:00
I played a doubleheader on this warm summer night.First up was TAMMI who has achieved must see status for the service and attitude that she brings. I got a great half and half for a jackson. She never wears a bra and that always gets me into high gear.Everything is unrushed and after I left I was ready for a nightcap.

I recharged my batter and walked from TAMMI'S house over to the Classon and Fulton area. I saw a tall thick provider with a dress on and green top. Upon further inspection and some conversation it was a BSW named Joy who I had my first encounter with last Monday night.She wanted a donation of two jacksons for full service and extras.I quickly worked it down to the usual one jackson that is standard for this area. We proceeded to go behind a door and I pulled up her top that yielded a natural 42D rack.She was also wearing no panties which is always a treat. I sucked her breasts real hard and she moaned and got into it.I then asked for a bbbj and she opened her mouth and swallowed. Good to the last drop. Lol.
I took a short cab ride home feeling relieved and slept very well.Next up will be another doubleheader this time with the latina Annette.I gotta get in on this Brooklyn action for the double header thing. Was this all before day break (6am)?

Gtrack
08-14-05, 21:56
Yes this did really occur before 6AM and happened within a space of two hours.Early saturday morning I had another encounter with Joy who acted like a real freak. I took her to a local area hotel and she did everything uncovered for a Jackson.She has no contact number but she is easily recognizable. PM me for specific details.

Real Romeo
08-14-05, 23:16
Hi All,

Hit the Penn. and Linden area Saturday morning (08/13) about 3am. Heavy LE in the area. Noone out. Hit the Coney Island area. Heavy LE also. Looked like a weekday sweep night or something. Hit Rockaway area, and same thing. Got back to Penn and Linden around 430am. LE was still around, but some girls showed up. There was a HOT little latina out working, but her and her friend were running away from everyone for a while, and then the LE got her stopped and were harrassing her. Picked up Precious. I'm surprised noone has written here about her. Shes been out there for months, and I can't see anyone calling her less than a 9-10. How about some feedback from guys who have dated her also? after dropping off Precious, noticed there were quite a few new girls out by Stanley.

Be Safe

Myke Mark
08-15-05, 08:15
Hi All,

Hit the Penn. and Linden area Saturday morning (08/13) about 3am. Heavy LE in the area. Noone out. Hit the Coney Island area. Heavy LE also. Looked like a weekday sweep night or something. Hit Rockaway area, and same thing. There was a HOT little latina out working, but her and her friend were running away from everyone for a while, and then the LE got her stopped and were harrassing her.

Be SafeBeen dieing to try those tracks because I am so feeling the girls mentioned there or from what I've seen but the fact that I dont know the area to well and the fact LE can spot that makes it a deterant.

Someone hit me on where the action is in CI and also about on the Penn. Because outside my areas (Willy, Bushwick, Classon, LIC) I'm out of my leauge!

Myke Mark
08-15-05, 09:12
Ok long time no post. But when you got a warden, * I mean a wife sometimes things arent so easy as they once were! Any how, I got a day off and called a thin Brazilian girl on craigs named Jazmine. Now I'm not a fan of thin girls. I usally like them light skin and thick, oh and Latina! but I felt compelled since I had accuired a phoney BEN so to me if you were asking for 2. it would only cost me 1. I mean this thing looked as bad as a tranny on rosie on a Friday night! so I knew I couldnt go to the store to cash it or buy anything with it so how else can I get rid of it!

Now to business! She came over and well her pictures on craigs were stunning! So I was skeptical about them being the real deal. But it was the girl in the pictures, and shorty was Brazlian! Had a BAD accent (and i'm not talking Hyudai) She was very business and gave a good cbj and since she was thin she got abused on my bed and doggy standing up holding onto the footboard of my bed.

Sorry to say there wasnt a second cup offered and she packed up and left right after, but was nice and sucked and fuc&ed like a good Brazlian!

So guys I recommend highly. It seems shes also on Independent hotties but goes by Ducle same number and same rates (called to see) so you should have no problem finding her!

Oh and she didnt even notice the bill was fulgaze!

They may look good but god are they dum!

Hope this review helps my fellow mongers.

Also heres the pic she uses in her ad:Guys although I posted this a While ago WATCH OUT FOR HER.

I called this girl I saw an ad, ad went like this:

elizabeth------------SEXY N SWEET - 18

You can call me liz) I am 18 ,I am Dominican.I just graduated of high school .If you would like to have a great time and you would like to see me you can reach me at 6-four-6-3-ziro-9-2912. I am avalable out calls ---do not email me .I am away from my computer please just call me! thank you-200 donationf/s

O no problem. But guess who shows up??

jazmine-----sexy brazilian - 21

m 21 . I am avalable today .Iam very discreet,I am SEXY tall,slim,busty brunette, let me pamper you and make your fantasy come true.I have great atittude. so call to make and appointment. I'll gladly waitcall 6-4-6-3-four-2-ziro-8-four-6-- no emails-no private calI

-$150--1/2........$200----THE FULL HOUr

I'm like wtf? Youre Jazmine not LIZ? So she ges mad at me like I shouldve Known. So you're Jazmine, Dulce, and ELizabeth!!

So I'm like Ok screw it Just cut me that $150 you do for Jazmine she says NO YOU CALLED FOR LIZ! I'm like WHAT you scitzophrenic B!&@% Not only are you no where near out of high school you are trying to beat me over the head. So I threw her out of my house (LITERALLY) then the dum B!&@% is calling me because she left her purse. I shouldve taken $ out then tossed it to her. But I didnt need drama so I tossed it out the window. Dum ass. Trying to lie and cheat the wrong dude!

Now even though the numbers are different stay away from her. BAD BUSSINESS here guys!

Oh by the way, shes's not even Brazilian, shes Hatian & Dominican.

We all take one for the team but I"m not going to LOOK DUM for the team!

HOPE THIS HELPS!

Oh here are the pics she uses in both ads!

Nite Marauder
08-15-05, 15:37
Yes this did really occur before 6AM and happened within a space of two hours.Early saturday morning I had another encounter with Joy who acted like a real freak. I took her to a local area hotel and she did everything uncovered for a Jackson.She has no contact number but she is easily recognizable. PM me for specific details.

Easy with that uncovered action.

Darkmax99
08-15-05, 18:29

Boy, people really don't want to live forever nowadays. Do you really want to find out how life is with serious STD's? You want to be able to continue being a monger right? Can't monger if it falls off or your too sick to get out of bed and stuff. Wrap it up. If ya gonna go bare, better go with a square. To be more clear, bare is for the wife, da miss's, not da crackho or strippper. Hmm isn't a crackho and stripper 1 and the same...
Anyways, point is, too dangerous to be doing things not wrapped up man. These girls don't care, they'll give you whatever they can if it means earning a lousy buck. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing they not only took your money but your health/life.

Now that parent mode is done, are there any like chica type housing bk that they be having in queens?

Darkmax99
08-15-05, 18:34
Sorry for your trouble but that was funny. Everyone has to deal with one from time to time

Guys although I posted this a While ago WATCH OUT FOR HER.

I called this girl I saw an ad, ad went like this:

elizabeth------------SEXY N SWEET - 18

You can call me liz) I am 18 ,I am Dominican.I just graduated of high school .If you would like to have a great time and you would like to see me you can reach me at 6-four-6-3-ziro-9-2912. I am avalable out calls ---do not email me .I am away from my computer please just call me! thank you-200 donationf/s

O no problem. But guess who shows up??

[b]jazmine-----sexy brazilian - 21[b]

m 21 . I am avalable today .Iam very discreet,I am SEXY tall,slim,busty brunette, let me pamper you and make your fantasy come true.I have great atittude. so call to make and appointment. I'll gladly waitcall 6-4-6-3-four-2-ziro-8-four-6-- no emails-no private calI

-$150--1/2........$200----THE FULL HOUr

I'm like wtf? Youre Jazmine not LIZ? So she ges mad at me like I shouldve Known. So you're Jazmine, Dulce, and ELizabeth!!

So I'm like Ok screw it Just cut me that $150 you do for Jazmine she says NO YOU CALLED FOR LIZ! I'm like WHAT you scitzophrenic B!&@% Not only are you no where near out of high school you are trying to beat me over the head. So I threw her out of my house (LITERALLY) then the dum B!&@% is calling me because she left her purse. I shouldve taken $ out then tossed it to her. But I didnt need drama so I tossed it out the window. Dum ass. Trying to lie and cheat the wrong dude!

Now even though the numbers are different stay away from her. BAD BUSSINESS here guys!

Oh by the way, shes's not even Brazilian, shes Hatian & Dominican.

We all take one for the team but I"m not going to LOOK DUM for the team!

HOPE THIS HELPS!

Oh here are the pics she uses in both ads!

ThickJohnson
08-16-05, 06:45
So wait, she did'nt realize as she was walking to your place she had been there before as Jasmine? Wow she must really be skitzo.

ThickJohnson
08-17-05, 08:44
I have come up with a formula to rate the girls so we can come up with some type of standard. I have it in a little excel spread sheet but I want a few of you to check it out and let me know what if any improvements I should make.

If you want to give it a try PM me and I'll send it to you.

Real Romeo
08-17-05, 21:44
Hey,

I hit the area about 2am wednesday morning. It was a ghost town. Shot over to Coney Island. Only 2 crackheads. Went back to Penn and Linden. There was 2 LE cars circling. Parked for a little while. About 330am some nice new girls started showing up. I was rubbing my hands together . It looked like it was going to be a nice night. Unfortunately, It turns out it was a sweep night. The 2 LE's turned into 5 and they locked up everyone walking. Oh well. For those of you that may not be very picky, theres a girl that rides a bike over by New Lots and Atkins area. You can sometimes find her riding on Linden in that area. Shes about 30, give or take, real dark, long hair. Shes a little thick in the rear, but she gives a great Bj. If you talk to her, she'll drop her bike like Deebo and get in.

Be safe

M Monroe
08-18-05, 17:54
I see mostly postings about SW's here. I am not into SW's. Can anyone share info on Massage Parlors in Brooklyn? Or is this the wrong forum. There have to be some good MP's in Brooklyn still, aside from the crap in Bay News and CL.

Post if you have any info. Thanks.

ThickJohnson
08-18-05, 20:51
I recieved a few requests for what I call the Total Provider Value calculator so I have posted it here. Its an excel file that calculates several factors that you enter to give you an overall rating.

Feel free to try it and make suggestions to improve it. keep in mind that is a work in progress and any suggestions to improve it will be considered.

Sabor
08-21-05, 12:01
I was cruisin CI and saw Dianne in a jeans mini skirt. She used to have a nice bod but the crack is starting to wear and tear on her. She is cool and not a clock watcher. Nevins is not producing anything lately and I haven't had time to check out Classon and Franklin track although the G-Man has some good reports of the area.

Be safe!

Gypsy
08-22-05, 09:57
What streets in the Coney Island area are the good strolls and what times.
Thanks

ps I am from NJ and don't know this area at all

Gillscot
08-22-05, 17:32
I'll chart up most of it to the fact that I may have come out there too early. I hit the Franklin Ave track around ten minutes after Midnight. Nothing, nada, zilch. I saw no SW action at all. Ok, obviously got there too early. I proceed to Monroe, walk up to Bedford to Fulton to take a look at Classon. When I get to Classon and Fulton this BSW named Sharon flags me down asks if I'm hanging out. I say yeah, but I have no car. She tells me that there is a hotel. I made the first mistake that a rookie makes, not an up and comer like me. I totally forget to ask about price. Before we get to the hotel, we stop at a store because she claims her throat is dry and she needs a coke. Then she gets a Snickers. By thgis time I should have walked away and all my instincts tells ne that she was about to BS me, or she could be LE because her whole presence was almost cartoonish. We proceed to walk further down Classon til we get to a hotel. All the while she’s saying what’s up to every dude hanging on the corner on our way to the motel. I try not to be paranoid in thinking that she or the dudes are LE. I do get the feeling that they’re not. Then she decides to pick up a group of balloons on the ground. The balloons are half way filled with helium and as we’re walking she’s waving the balloons around. I can’t shake the feeling that I’m being ID’d though. We get to the hotel and the dude charges. 25 Again, it doesn't raise a flag to me that I should talk about the menu with her, but those curvy muscular thighs were talking to me and the little head was doing my thinking for me.

We get to a ground floor room and then I ask how much for half-and-half. I figured I paid for the room so I would ditch my usual cbj that I get from sws. I shell out. 30 and she gets uppity with “Sweetheart, the room was. 25, you’re getting me for at least two hours. ” I say I didn’t pay for a room at the Waldorf and I don’t need to hours. Then she says, just give me what you got. I said fuck that and she can have the room.

I left to stalk back up to Franklin only to find no action again. I know Gtrack gets better results in the early morning, but I just didn’t have the patience to wait till then, so I left Franklin around 1: 30.

All the while I was there I tried calling Tammi, but couldn’t get her.

ThickJohnson
08-23-05, 09:04
I live right by that track and what it provides is sketchy at best. It seems that things don't start happening till around 2 or 3 but I still have not had the success that Gtrack has.

I'll chart up most of it to the fact that I may have come out there too early. I hit the Franklin Ave track around ten minutes after Midnight. Nothing, nada, zilch. I saw no SW action at all. Ok, obviously got there too early. I proceed to Monroe, walk up to Bedford to Fulton to take a look at Classon. When I get to Classon and Fulton this BSW named Sharon flags me down asks if I'm hanging out. I say yeah, but I have no car. She tells me that there is a hotel. I made the first mistake that a rookie makes, not an up and comer like me. I totally forget to ask about price. Before we get to the hotel, we stop at a store because she claims her throat is dry and she needs a coke. Then she gets a Snickers. By thgis time I should have walked away and all my instincts tells ne that she was about to BS me, or she could be LE because her whole presence was almost cartoonish. We proceed to walk further down Classon til we get to a hotel. All the while she’s saying what’s up to every dude hanging on the corner on our way to the motel. I try not to be paranoid in thinking that she or the dudes are LE. I do get the feeling that they’re not. Then she decides to pick up a group of balloons on the ground. The balloons are half way filled with helium and as we’re walking she’s waving the balloons around. I can’t shake the feeling that I’m being ID’d though. We get to the hotel and the dude charges. 25 Again, it doesn't raise a flag to me that I should talk about the menu with her, but those curvy muscular thighs were talking to me and the little head was doing my thinking for me.

We get to a ground floor room and then I ask how much for half-and-half. I figured I paid for the room so I would ditch my usual cbj that I get from sws. I shell out. 30 and she gets uppity with “Sweetheart, the room was. 25, you’re getting me for at least two hours. ” I say I didn’t pay for a room at the Waldorf and I don’t need to hours. Then she says, just give me what you got. I said fuck that and she can have the room.

I left to stalk back up to Franklin only to find no action again. I know Gtrack gets better results in the early morning, but I just didn’t have the patience to wait till then, so I left Franklin around 1: 30.

All the while I was there I tried calling Tammi, but couldn’t get her.

Gillscot
08-23-05, 12:21
I'll try the area in the early morning at least one more time.

Clubber55
09-03-05, 08:55
Spotted two skanky BSWs off of Stanley, but LE was everywhere and the hos looked scared. Best looking one of them was maybe a 3, so I guess I didn't miss out on much.

Gtrack
09-05-05, 09:53
It is Labor Day night and I hit the track very late. It was after 5AM and I stayed out for one hour. I only saw CYNTHIA the BSW from earlier this summer and one other provider who I did not recignize. I was trying to follow up on my good experince with my incall from earlier in the night.

Hawnyman
09-06-05, 02:01
Hey,

Does anyone know whats up with the Elite Ark Club that is one block over from Pennsylvania. On Saturday night the women coming out of there were dressed absolutely ridiculously. I was wondering if any of the SW's frequent the club also. For the second time in a month I tried to pick up some guys wife. LOL LOL. Saw a HSW with big tits get out of the car in front of me. The guys basically just threw her out and made her put her shoes on out in the street. This type of nonsense is what will draw attention mongers. Treat the girl with some respect.

Be safe out there.

Gtrack
09-06-05, 08:39
Hey,

Does anyone know whats up with the Elite Ark Club that is one block over from Pennsylvania. On Saturday night the women coming out of there were dressed absolutely ridiculously. I was wondering if any of the SW's frequent the club also. For the second time in a month I tried to pick up some guys wife. LOL LOL. Saw a HSW with big tits get out of the car in front of me. The guys basically just threw her out and made her put her shoes on out in the street. This type of nonsense is what will draw attention mongers. Treat the girl with some respect.

Be safe out there.West Indian Day parade parties probably.

Onfiyah
09-09-05, 09:52
http://64.255.174.200/board/showthread.php?t=58728

Onfiyah
09-09-05, 11:53
Hey,

Be safe out there.http://64.255.174.200/board/showthread.php?t=58728

Sabor
09-10-05, 15:19
Well, woke up early and decided to take a look around Classon and Fulton. On my third turn I saw a plump BSW and decided WTH. I stop and she did the LE thing and what you want. She got in then changed the price immediately. Def con 2. She then said park right here and I said no I didn't like the area. Def con 3. She said ok just up the block then. I parked and started to raise the window when she said she wanted the passenger window down cause it was hot. Def con 4. I told her no way and she commenced that at least don't lock the doors. Def con 5! I said you know what? this ain't good so click-che-diong and she was ejected from the car! As I left I saw her get into a car behind me. Guys, you can do the math from here. G-track kinda turned me on to the area but it can happen anywhere. If it don't feel right then unass the area!

Be safe!

Gtrack
09-11-05, 07:58
It seems that nobody has had any success on this track this summer. I guess the planets have not been aligned when us monger fellow mongers have gone out to look for providers. Hopefully people will keep trying and have a positive experience to report on.
I haved used this track so frequently that I have not gotten back to the city oir even hit the Nevins/3rd ave area at all this summer.

Myke Mark
09-12-05, 10:07
Well, woke up early and decided to take a look around Classon and Fulton. On my third turn I saw a plump BSW and decided WTH. I stop and she did the LE thing and what you want. She got in then changed the price immediately. Def con 2. She then said park right here and I said no I didn't like the area. Def con 3. She said ok just up the block then. I parked and started to raise the window when she said she wanted the passenger window down cause it was hot. Def con 4. I told her no way and she commenced that at least don't lock the doors. Def con 5! I said you know what? this ain't good so click-che-diong and she was ejected from the car! As I left I saw her get into a car behind me. Guys, you can do the math from here. G-track kinda turned me on to the area but it can happen anywhere. If it don't feel right then unass the area!

Be safe!

Playboy that area is shady as hell. Only one I would use from there is Annette, and even her you have to watch because she hits the glass dick. God forbid you get bagged and she got the pipe or rocks on her! Your carrer as monger is OVER! Only other one too I would use is Tammy! Nobody else gets attention from there unless I see something WOW!

Like G track I haven't hit Nevins but I have a friend who lives around there, and I have seen some action. It's just that my Friend doesn't monger so you know!!

Knickerbocker has been real good for me but you have to know when to go.

Penn / Liden have been the most consistent but I love my car. Same reason I leave Manhattan alone. Cant have some grubby LE hands all on my car!

Only wish Williamsburg was back like it used to be but god forbid a Yuppie lets some girls work a track out there!

Lets hope old man Winter is kind to us and these tracks heat up!!

~1~

Sabor
09-12-05, 12:05
I know what you mean Mike. I've bumped Annette before and she's pretty cool however I've never seen Tammy. I've missed out on that, too bad there's no pic of her. I have a few rules I go by and never let the smaller helmet get the best of me. Usually when it doesn't feel right I eject them from the ride and start over. Nevins has been deserted for the longest and I haven't seen anything at penn for a while. I really unfamiliar with Knickerbocker so I may venture there in the future. If you would PM me with the coordinates.

Be safe!

Clubber55
09-12-05, 23:42
Spotted a young thin wsw type hanging around 3rd and the sixties. She was about a 7 or 8, with daisy dukes and a short t shirt on. I became a bit suspicious because this was about 5 in the afternoon which is usually too early for this track. Watched her for about 25 minutes with nobody even driving up to her, guess she looked too much like a decoy. I spotted a young LE looking white dude in coveralls walk up to her, then she made like they were friends and they walked off together around the corner talking and laughing.Maybe its just me, but I am kind of glad I passed up on this because she looked too good to be true.

Love To Fuck II
09-15-05, 19:44
I saw 5 BSW this past sunday around 5am in the Bushwick area. I did not get any action because I was fucking scared that LE might be nearby, and I did not want to lose my car. I only do incalls iat roosevelt avenue with the chicas.

The SW were between 6-7. pm me for the location.

ThickJohnson
09-18-05, 11:34
I've been holding this in all summer but I have to say it. There is a whole lot of raves about Tammy and I don't get it. I've seen her and there is nothing remotely desireable about her. Now don't get me wrong I'm not expecting to find any Gabriel Union's or Halle Berry's out there (although it would be nice) but I'm not going to pay for the privilage to do someone who looks like Mimi from the Drew Carey show. Now I have been ISO Annette but I have to admit I'm a little concerned if Tammy is considered the big catch.

So fellas help me understand what's the big deal about Tammy?

I know what you mean Mike. I've bumped Annette before and she's pretty cool however I've never seen Tammy. I've missed out on that, too bad there's no pic of her. I have a few rules I go by and never let the smaller helmet get the best of me. Usually when it doesn't feel right I eject them from the ride and start over. Nevins has been deserted for the longest and I haven't seen anything at penn for a while. I really unfamiliar with Knickerbocker so I may venture there in the future. If you would PM me with the coordinates.

Be safe!

Myke Mark
09-18-05, 16:52
I've been holding this in all summer but I have to say it. There is a whole lot of raves about Tammy and I don't get it. I've seen her and there is nothing remotely desireable about her. Now don't get me wrong I'm not expecting to find any Gabriel Union's or Halle Berry's out there (although it would be nice) but I'm not going to pay for the privilage to do someone who looks like Mimi from the Drew Carey show. Now I have been ISO Annette but I have to admit I'm a little concerned if Tammy is considered the big catch.

So fellas help me understand what's the big deal about Tammy?

Tammy's a mystery to me as I only get to see Annette.

In my past posts I have stated that Annette isnt a looker but she gives good service.

And the price is right.

Anyone else from Classon I would NOT vouch for!

I always find better lookers at Knickerbocker.

But that too is hit or miss.

Hope My Oppinion Helps!

Love To Fuck II
09-20-05, 20:48
For those mongers that PM me for information about the BSW in the Bushwick area here it is. Broadway Avenue and Palmetto street. Make sure LE is not around.

Happy mongering.

Gtrack
09-20-05, 22:06
Tammy's a mystery to me as I only get to see Annette.

In my past posts I have stated that Annette isnt a looker but she gives good service.

And the price is right.

Anyone else from Classon I would NOT vouch for!

I always find better lookers at Knickerbocker.

But that too is hit or miss.

Hope My Oppinion Helps!Final discussion on these providers from Classon et. al:
It is what it is
Different strokes for different folks.
This track provides providers who are generally good at their job and dont overcharge.As I have said in the past dimepieces are not always readily available so you might feel the need for some basic mongering.

Gtrack
09-21-05, 03:53
I had another encounter with TAMMI. I wanted to try an incall but I was not feeling what was being offered.

bluXfromBKlyn
09-24-05, 16:30
Hey My Fellow Hunters.

I have been at this thing for a few years, I remember when I first found this site, it was a joy, alot of information & it was just plain fun to read other peoples experiences. But of late, about a year or two, things have gone down, not many people report like they use to & some guys just don't report as correct as it is, you might be thinking, "Who is this new cat that is talking trash", I'm not new & not talking trash, I just had to get a new name because when the site was upgrade, I lost all my info plus I was not hunting on the regular (started a new business/job). The days I'm talking about (guys agree with me here), I was a regular in the ENY area, Penn & Linden, Cozone etc, across the street from the Ark (night club), between the hours of 1 & 6am any Friday but mostly on Saturday you would find (no lie) 10-20 sw (blk, chica, white) walking a 3-5 block radius, near the 24 hour stores, in the projects, not much LE then but there would cruise around. Now, you would be lucky (in the past 2 years) you find 5-8 joints walking around. Where is that fool Bigga, he knows and he had stories for days from Qz to BK all the way to the BX, he was a pimp.

I use to hit the Downtown area also, 3rd ave area, it was poppin down there too, but like ENY it has become a ghost town. I have tried out this one area in ENY, the Industial Park area off of Pitkin Ave, its a hit & miss over there, mostly crack heads but I have seen a couple sw about a 6, strolling. There are sw everywhere, if you think she looks like one but not in a normal area, she proably is one. I am upset because guys are mostly talking about AMP, Incalls & CL (for those that don't know CL , it stands for Craigslist),and thats cool but CL is a joke alot of those pics these chicks show are off of porn websites, I know, I work in the porn industry as a researcher! What happen to the thrill of going to the strip & finding a fly honey for a great price, these in house broads are over priced but guys still pay them, even with bad service, there are a few that open there mouth & negotiate or just turn providers down completely, high five for that.

Out of all these memebers on this site, can't nobody tell us where all these damn chicks have gone? I know most of them are dancers but that don't pull good money so where do they go after work? I know LE is heavy, they have basically shut down QZ (they had some great talent out there), but if we keep our eyes open & look out for one another we are good. Right now I find myself driving to NJ, Newark area (Iverington mostly) hitting up there Gogo clubs, nice places & alot of asses to pick from, funny thing is if you step out one of those spots, you will see about 7-11 providers just waiting for guys coming out, unless you got a stripper to go out with you, LE presense not that intense!

The moral of all this that is that NYC in a whole is falling off when it comes to "hunting", hitting the streets for some quick action. Gas is not cheap & toll to NJ aint either, the cheaper the better even when it comes to sw & private providers, I hear rumors of little in the hole spots in Bushwick, ENY, Downtown BK, chica house in QZ, cheap AMP's in the city, if we unite in some way we can all be damn happy, and thats what I want for me & all of US.

Everybody have a nice day, sorry for the long post, it won't happen again, I just want us to know that is a movement, has been for many year, lets keep the movement moving and enjoyable.

HAPPY HUNTING

DwnLowNYC
09-25-05, 13:44
bluXfromBKlyn,

Most of these girls are dancing in clubs, and giving VIP treatment

Real Romeo
09-26-05, 04:47
I've been posting info from East NY all summer. The area still bangs like the old days. The girls don't usually come out until 4AM, and then stay out until 8-9am. And that's everyday, not just the weekends. The areas in brooklyn are hot because of the coming Mayoral elections. They're trying to get their "quality of life" arrests up, and there will probably be a strong LE presence until then. Also, most of the nice Brooklyn girls go to Rockaway Blvd. area to work when East ny gets hot. And then the LE in queens chases them out, and they go back to Brooklyn. I also wrote about all the girls you can find up Sutphin blvd in Jamaica, and I found dimepieces in both East NY and on Sutphin all summer long. They're out there. Keep the faith.

bluXfromBKlyn
09-26-05, 19:06
I've been posting info from East NY all summer. The area still bangs like the old days. The girls don't usually come out until 4AM, and then stay out until 8-9am. And that's everyday, not just the weekends. The areas in brooklyn are hot because of the coming Mayoral elections. They're trying to get their "quality of life" arrests up, and there will probably be a strong LE presence until then. Also, most of the nice Brooklyn girls go to Rockaway Blvd. area to work when East ny gets hot. And then the LE in queens chases them out, and they go back to Brooklyn. I also wrote about all the girls you can find up Sutphin blvd in Jamaica, and I found dimepieces in both East NY and on Sutphin all summer long. They're out there. Keep the faith.Thanks Rome, for the info. I do go out there kind of early (between 1 & 4), back in the day though they was out from about 1am (Fri, Sat, Sun), I haven't been out on the hunt during the week in a long time. Your damn right about the Maryoral shit, I know a dude that works for the Mayors Office, everything is tight he tells me, can't wait till elections is over. Queens I know has been very hot, not sure of the reason but whatever it will ease up sooner or later, everybody just needs to keep there eyes & ears open, the providers do talk & they know almost everything going on the track. I will try again this weekend, I never give up the faith, its just funny to me how most of them just disappear.

Happy Hunting Everybody

Nostalgic
09-29-05, 12:48
NY Post -9/29/2005

TEEN SHOT AFTER TRAP BY HOOKERS

By JOHN DOYLE, LARRY CELONA and CHRIS MICHAUD

A "second date" with a couple of hookers left a Brooklyn college student clinging to life yesterday after the women lured him and a buddy to a Bensonhurst street, where they were set upon by a pair of thugs who shot him in the head during a robbery.

In a bizarre twist, one robber fatally shot the other during the struggle.

Azmat Mushtaq, 19, and Muhammad Usman, 20, met the women Monday night at a Midtown gyro stand and paired off to have sex in Mushtaq's white Infiniti, police sources said.

The women called the men on Tuesday night to meet up for more of the same, and were picked up on Kings Highway before heading to Bensonhurst.

But after Mushtaq parked on 84th Street between 20th and 21st avenues at around 1:30 a.m., the girls got out and made a phone call, and shortly after, two men approached the car and tried to rob the men inside, Usman and eyewitnesses said.

One of the thugs fired two shots during the ensuing altercation, critically wounding Mushtaq but also managing to kill the other robber, who was reaching into the car. The gunman and the women fled as he lay dying.

Mushtaq was in grave condition at Lutheran Medical Center with a gunshot wound to the head.

Gregory Dorismond, 24, of Brooklyn, who cops said has a record, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Gtrack
10-06-05, 04:46
I came out of retirement which did not last for long.I had two encounters.The first was on Sunday with an outcall from an agency. She was a thick BBW and she delivered as advertised.Last night I went out and found a BSW named Tiffany on the Franklin Ave track. She was an excellent provider with good oral skills and I had not used her in over a year.

Gillscot
10-06-05, 14:32
damn, that was short!

I finally ran into Tammi. When you take in account of the number of cbj I paid for in the last year, I didn't mind her looks. She wasn't that bad and I will see her again, but I gotta be in that 'down 'n dirty fetish' mood ya know?Overall her attitude was a 10 and that made up for the other stuff.

I came out of retirement which did not last for long.I had two encounters.The first was on Sunday with an outcall from an agency. She was a thick BBW and she delivered as advertised.Last night I went out and found a BSW named Tiffany on the Franklin Ave track. She was an excellent provider with good oral skills and I had not used her in over a year.

Kane
10-22-05, 16:19
WTF. Whats going on Brooklyn? Somebodys gotta be getting something. How come no one is posting here anymore? Is there another website that people are frequenting ? Clue me in , Im feeling lonely here.
I recently moved out of bklyn so I havent been posting that much. But I still try to visit Bushwick, my old cruising grounds as often as possible. I was out there on Monday and luckily ran into some of my old favorites as well as some new ones. This neighborhood still has some great potential. I saw Lori outside of the house on Starr near St Nicholas, where alot of crack hos hang out. She is white, early 20s, great body. She has short red hair, sometimes wears it in Princes Leah style. I had a great time for a jackson . Besides her theres another young cutey out there that resembles a young Bo Derick when shes cleaned up. Anyone ever date her? Im also looking for India, used to go by the name Candy.Shes a young pr shorty, with some eastern indian resemlences. I havent seen her in a while and someone else answers her cell
phone. The girls are out there guys . Just be careful of LE. As always , that neighborhood is hot.

Kane
10-27-05, 13:50
???????
Hello , does anyone even read this forum anymore?
Someone has to be out there.
Last night in Bushwick, LE was out and I saw 2 busts. One girl that I remember from way back was involved. I dont know her name, but she used to be a pretty good looking blonde, probably early 30s-late 20s, nice boobs. She changed up her look recently and dyed her hair black. Anyway, she was in cuffs in front of subway sta on starr and wycoff. 2 dark blue chevys with plain clothes cops were bringing her in. No johns in sight, so it could have been drug related. Close to the same time ,10pm ,a john was pulled to the side of road on cypress with the man behind him lights flashing. I hope it was no one from the board.
But I have to say the girls were still out there. I picked up Angie, young pretty pr, 21 yo.

Butt Hunter II
10-29-05, 16:19
???????
Hello , does anyone even read this forum anymore?
Someone has to be out there.
Last night in Bushwick, LE was out and I saw 2 busts. One girl that I remember from way back was involved. I dont know her name, but she used to be a pretty good looking blonde, probably early 30s-late 20s, nice boobs. She changed up her look recently and dyed her hair black. Anyway, she was in cuffs in front of subway sta on starr and wycoff. 2 dark blue chevys with plain clothes cops were bringing her in. No johns in sight, so it could have been drug related. Close to the same time ,10pm ,a john was pulled to the side of road on cypress with the man behind him lights flashing. I hope it was no one from the board.
But I have to say the girls were still out there. I picked up Angie, young pretty pr, 21 yo. I think I picked her up about a week ago. Young and smelled good. Kane, was she sucking her thumb like a baby?

Kane
10-30-05, 17:20
Kane, was she sucking her thumb like a baby?

No, but I like the way that sounds. Angie normally hangs near that crack/***** house on starr.

Butt Hunter II
10-30-05, 18:07
Kane, was she sucking her thumb like a baby?

No, but I like the way that sounds. Angie normally hangs near that crack/***** house on starr.

Thinking back, she said her name was Nikki, not Angie. It was kind of weird though. When I first saw Nikki walking, I thought she was a civilian. She really looked too good. I cruised for a couple of hours, and saw her again. Asked if she was hanging out, she said yes. The whole ride to and from the spot she kept sucking her thumb. I tried to talk to her, but she spoke so quietly I couldnt understand her. Gave a decent bbbj, but garged and spit with a bottle of water she had with her......... right in traffic, out the window........ repeatedly!!!!!!!!!!!! Would probably go with her again in a pinch. Didnt let any roaming happen though. Btw kane, have you seen Theresa lately????

Hawnyman
11-01-05, 14:01
Can anyone please tell me what the hell is going on with the ENY/Rockaway Blvd (Queens) tracks. I cruised both these areas last night and there was not a thing going on in either. Where have the girls all gone? Is this only due to the upcoming elections. I didn't even see any crack ****** out. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. If I have to suffer through one more half-assed blowjob from my girlfriend I am gonna go postal.

How is the action in Bushwick? Where specifically is this track? This track would be somewhat of a journey for me and I don't want to bother going over there if there is nothing going on.

Kane
11-01-05, 16:49
I havent seen Theresa in a long time, but I certainly remember her. She used to be always out there. Alot of the old faithful SWs from that hood are gone. Who knows, probably locked up or in rehab. But fortunately Bushwick is a neighborhood that will always have girls working. I dont live locally anymore, so I dont get to explore as much as I would like to, but I have to say this is still my favorite stroll. I have found many diamonds in the rough out there. I hope to pay a visit next week. If so, I will definitely report my findings.

Real Romeo
11-02-05, 02:06
Hit East NY about 3am. Dead. Not even LE. Headed over to Coney Island. There were a few bsw around, none good enough to stop for. Found a wsw I've dated a few times. Mid 20's, short, slim, black hair, a little crackey. 30 for bbbjtcim. Got back to east NY between 4-430am, stayed until 6am. Not one girl. No LE. Saw one fellow monger circling that I see all the time, that's it. Maybe just a bad night there. Posted a large report of my busy night on the Long Island board though. Be Safe.

Nite Marauder
11-04-05, 17:36
Can anyone please tell me what the hell is going on with the ENY/Rockaway Blvd (Queens) tracks. I cruised both these areas last night and there was not a thing going on in either. Where have the girls all gone? Is this only due to the upcoming elections. I didn't even see any crack ****** out. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. If I have to suffer through one more half-assed blowjob from my girlfriend I am gonna go postal.

How is the action in Bushwick? Where specifically is this track? This track would be somewhat of a journey for me and I don't want to bother going over there if there is nothing going on.

Rockaway Blvd is dead for the most part. However, I did see a few joints last Saturday. Two tall black chicks walking on the South Conduit side near the Comfort Inn.

Real Romeo
11-05-05, 15:47
Cruised East NY from 3:30am-6am Saturday morning(11/05) and nothing. I hope things pick up. This is terrible.

Nycmonger
11-07-05, 23:53
Cruised 3Ave / Degraw track.

Picled up "Lisa" who after a few minutes of getting started declared she felt sick and bailed outta the car.

S'okay her jacket stayed in the back seat and was shortly dumped in a dumpster.

Caution Y'all

Nite Marauder
11-08-05, 14:15
Brooklyn Heads,

BAD NEWS: Brooklyn promoter (Patra) got a visit from the N.Y.P.D. From what I heard, they went in the place like S.W.A.T. ane turned everything upside down. The whole staff, dancers, and 1 client were all tossed in the pattywagon. Let's all hope that the arrested walks out without a problem. I'M GONNA MISS THAT SPOT.

If that's the spot I think you're talking about, it was too small anyway.

bluXfromBKlyn
11-19-05, 14:11
hey guys, how are things! I see that lately brooklyn & queens has been falling off the map when it comes to quailty SW providers, I know that it was election yr but that is now over, where the hell are the SW in the bk & qz areas? I have to run to nj (newark area) to get some street action these days & I don't have the time & gas money to be running to nj everytime I want to browse the streets for some late nite fun. I don't know if this is gonna help but I saw this ad on cl the other day and I figured that my peoples on this site might find it useful, so take a moment to read it and if possible report back your findings. I have tried a couple numbers and locations and it pretty much on point. This is free info so use is wisely guy. Always happy hunting!

Queens: Very active streetwalker spot on Atlantic and Rockaway spanning all the way down to the underpass going towards Brooklyn. All white and Spanish girls ranging from early 20's to 30's. The girls wait at the bustops all hours of the day and are most active at night between midnight and 5 AM. F/s is $30-$50. Queens Blvd has girls working between 2 AM and 6 am between 69th and Grand Ave. Mostly black and Spanish with f/s going for $50 to $100. Jamaica Ave from Francis Lewis blvd to 160th and again at Queens Blvd and Jamaica Ave has black and Spanish girls working for $30 to $100 for f/s. The bar found in the Kew Gardens motel has many, many girls of all types working with f/s ranging from $40-$100. Right off the belt parkway on Rockaway Blvd and the Belt parkway by all the hotles/motels. Womens shelter across from Burger King has girls working early in the morning, as well as the parking lot of the JFK Motel. Also try Queens Plaza in LIC. Lots of girls are working the block of CityScapes stripclub, as well as the lobby of the new motel right around the corner. Flushing on 32Ave between College Pt Blvd and Farrington. Try Wykoff ave from Flushing to Myrtle and around the Knickerbocker/Troutman area. NEW- Shore Beach Road and 35th in the Rockaways. Many girls hanging out across from the buildings during the day! $50 for f/s.

Brooklyn INUSTRIAL PARK EAST NEW YORK. WOW! Take Pennsylvania Ave from the Belt Parkway to Pitkin Ave and make a left. Amazing strip. The best I have ever seen. F/s for $30 from hot young spanish and white girls. They all live in the Seth Housing Project furthur down on this street. Very good quality. Also try Livonia Ave off Pennsylvania Ave under the train. F/s from spanish girls for $30. Fulton Street off the Interborrough Prkway. Make a left and go down to Elton make another left and circle back. Girls are 24/7 and very cheap. Knap street in Sheepshead Bay has the Golden Gate Motel and Windjammer. While the latter of the two is pretty dried up, girls still work out of the parking lot of the Golden Gate. Mostly black girls, good quality, with f/s ranging from $50 to $100. -Right off Belt Parkway onto Pennsylvania Ave, go straight one mile and explore the streets BEHIND White Castle on the left hand side. Also off the Belt, Exit 8, right by the train station; usually really early in the morning 3-6AM. NEW- Take Atlantic to Elton and make a right (north) by the motel. Take this up past fulton and the next block. Midway up on the left hand side there is a black and white house with 'cow' markins on it. 4-5 girls work out of this house. 50 for f/s Long Island Street girls can be found in Hempstead on Terrace Ave and Cathedral Ave. Mainly young drug addicts that are white and black in heritage. F/S is $30. Courtesy Hotel behind National Wholesale Liquidators is also a hot spot. Girls live in this place and work the parking lot at night. F/S is again $30-$50. Also the Capri Motel on Hempstead Turnpike has better quality white girls working the parking lot for $50 to $100 for F/S. Oceanside Motel has been condemed for prostitution, but white and black girls still work the surrounding streets. F/S is $40-$60. Huntington Station has girls working the street at the 7-11 on New York Ave on the left hand side after the train station. Spanish girls, f/s for $60. Taste of Honey has a many girls offering f/s and they can even be convinced to go home with you. Some girls in there are dressed normal and they 'work' the place. Crystals on Main St. Has about 20 girls working that offer extras, but its a tough environment with a fair amount of thugs. In Mineola on Mineola ave right off Jericho Turnpike there is a Spanish Bar on the right hand side as soon as you turn. Open Fri, Sat, and Sun. 10 to 15 girls, most provide extras from $50 to $100. New-Washington Ave off of Penninula Blvd has many black girls working. Also try bay shore brentwood areas, (cI hit and miss huntington station) its a hit and miss. Its mix white black spanish. By the train station there is a few down west drive and others, up and down union blvd(start from 5th ave move east), mechanicsville road(half way up between union and main street), behind the nutty irishman where (take 5th past main street make a left past the ymca) down that street might find a few. Watch out for a few of the black ones they are the ones who take the $$ and run. For brentwood down 5th ave by hancock, suffolk ave going east down the other streets by the library, second ave down by them little delis and stuff (few blocks past hilltop drive)down them litle streets its somewhat a hit and miss, sufolk ave you will find some and down by the ci train station, suffolk ave down by the bars they walk down hawthorne.

ADVICE WHEN CALLING THE BELOW: NEVER ASK HOW MUCH AS AN OPENING LINE! NEVER ASK IF THEY WILL BLOW YOU WITHOUT A CONDOM. Always ask for a 15 or 30 min rate. Start the call by asking, "How many girls do you have working today? " Ask how old (not that it matters, they lie anyhow) and if she is thick or thin. THEN ask where are they located.

Queens:
917-330-4754 Incall $70 Cindy
646-329-4296 Outcall $100 Linda
718-471-4503 Incall $70 Monica
646-238-8448 Incall $70 Ginasha
347-624-1580 Incall $90 Jenn
347-256-5286 (white, 18 years old) $80 (say bruce sent you)
718-216-0390 Outcall $40
347 724 3019 Outcall $40
347 418 2740 Outcall $40
646 210 6488 chinese incall in queens $40 plus tip..f/s total 100

Brooklyn
516 643 8843 (Mousy incall 24/7) $40 (say bruce sent you)
718- 593-3983 Incall $90 Lisa
917-969-5821 Incall $80 Diamond
347-742-6881 Incall $70 Tiffany
347-782-5082 Incall $70 Amanda
347-423-1871 Incall $90 Sabrina
9173097388 (Chinese incall 24/7) $100
718 376 1014 Russian incall
7187150882 (Mixed in and out) 24/7
7186270545 (Spanish incall 24/7) $50 bj $100 fs

Brooklyn
718 256 2919 Russian incall
646 773 9063 asian outcall
718 832 1253 mixed incall
718 567 7572 mixed incall
718 238 3642 russian incall
718 715 0882 in and outcalls
718 627 4769 russian incalls
718 336 5362 asian incall
718 375 5095 russian incall
718 633 1890 asian incall
718 715 0882 spanish incall
718 627 0907 russian incall
718 833 3897 asian incall
347 424 1073 spanish outcall

Billy88
11-28-05, 00:56
hey everyone, thanks to the big posting below, I checked out Pitkin Ave off Pennsylvania Ave, and let me say it was dead as a doornail. What's the best time to cruise this spot/and or the street radius? I went both directions on Pitkin (from Penn) & there were just some sketchy characters, no SW's whatsoever. Billy

*Also swung by Capri Motel in West Hempstead, also quiet. Fairly uneventful evening all around!!!

Real Romeo
11-28-05, 02:21
Hey all,
Like Billy88, I saw all those new locations and set out this morning (Sun 11/27) to see how good the info was. I hit pitkin about 1:30, and it was dead then too. I just hit the old streets down by Stanley and penn. and it was dead there too. I went straight to Sutphin from there, and there was a bunch of girls out. All the way from about 121st.ave up to south. I found a gem at about 109th ave. 18yo, tall, great body and total GFE. She looked way too good to be working. I thought I'd be insulting her by asking, but she was working. There were several others out too. It's been dead up there for awhile, and even when there was girls up that far, they were all chicken heads, so it was a nice surprise. Haven't had time to check any of the other locations. Be safe.

Nite Marauder
11-28-05, 15:05
I lot of this information is outdated. Cops have much of these areas on lock. Pitkin's been dead for two or three years.

hey everyone, thanks to the big posting below, I checked out Pitkin Ave off Pennsylvania Ave, and let me say it was dead as a doornail. What's the best time to cruise this spot/and or the street radius? I went both directions on Pitkin (from Penn) & there were just some sketchy characters, no SW's whatsoever. Billy

*Also swung by Capri Motel in West Hempstead, also quiet. Fairly uneventful evening all around!!!

Cagep1967
11-29-05, 16:32
Was coming back from Brklyn the other day and decided to stop at the SW stroll in the area.

I found Vanessa, small PR SW pretty cute. We agreed on 20 BBJ, found a parking spot and she went to town.

Midway during the act I notice that she is squirming alot near my dash board. I looked up and my old cell phone is missing (I only use it as a phone book as it has no service). I stopped her and she then dropped the phone on the floor and stated that it must have fallen (highly doubtful as the phone has a holder). I patted her down to search for any more of my stuff as I keep a pretty cluttered car. Nothing else was missing, I took back my 20 and gave her 10 (which she bitched and moaned about, but I threatened to knock her out) and sent her on her way.

Too bad, the BBJ was excellent.

Beware,

Cage.

Old School 62
12-05-05, 04:40
I usually post in the Bport, CT. Room but have been mongering Bronx and Brooklyn since 81. No offense to the member below but that info about East New York Did not pan out at all.

Cruised virtually every spot on the man's itinerary for virtually 14 hours guys; yes, 14 hours...ZIP.

Go with the mainstay in Brooklyn - 3rd and 2nd Avenue from the 30's up to about 53rd. This area is definitly not what it used to be but you can still spot an SW; just takes a little persistance.

Always watch for the LE scum...

Old School 62

Old School 62
12-06-05, 23:22
Hey guys,

If anyone is in the Holiday Spirit to share a definitive location for a good "21" House in the Bronx or Queens, Please PM me.

Thanks,

Old School 62

Pa4puz
12-07-05, 21:22
If i'm not mistaken that is a list some guy on cl is selling . And someone got the list and posted is so he would stop selling it

Travel Guy
12-10-05, 13:25
I came a cross a web site asianbabecams.com and sexyasiancams.com
These are site that you can talk to the girl and then for fee you can take them to private and they will do what you ask.
My question is does anyone know of other sites like these. If you do pleas post them or pm to me .

Gillscot
12-10-05, 17:05
If i'm not mistaken that is a list some guy on cl is selling . And someone got the list and posted is so he would stop selling it

how accurate is that list? I heard the numbers and locations were bad so that's the reason one of the guys who bought the list posted it on CL.

ThickJohnson
12-11-05, 08:53
how accurate is that list? I heard the numbers and locations were bad so that's the reason one of the guys who bought the list posted it on CL.
There are no spots on that list that you don't already know. The information he has is old. I've also heard that he runs a couple of girls that were initially just on the list but are now also posting on CL. I got a copy glad I didnt pay for it.

Terry N
12-29-05, 23:55
cops pop pimp(le)

by oren yaniv
and tracy connor
daily news staff writers

executive motor inn on n. conduit ave. in queens, where cops say night clerk rented rooms for **** prostitution.

a night clerk helped turn a queens airport motel into a brothel that catered to predatory pimps and **** hookers young enough to be his granddaughters, authorities charged yesterday. teenage streetwalkers signed in with names like "mary poppins" and "betty boop" - and made the working-class neighborhood around the executive motor inn look like a seedy red-light district.
the 44-room motel, on n. conduit ave. in the shadow of kennedy airport, was finally padlocked last week after investigators raided it and found a middle-aged man bedding a 15-year-old runaway working as a prostitute, officials said.

"the executive motor inn was a motel where guests arrived without luggage and stayed for only a few hours at best," said queens district attorney richard brown, who spearheaded the multiagency investigation.

"four or five men a night were seen coming in and out of the rooms," brown added.

girls as young as 13 and their pimps have been busted in and around the motel in recent months - and residents of springfield gardens were happy to see a court order declaring it closed taped to the front door.

"i hope they won't be back," said one 25-year resident of 136th ave., which runs behind the motel. "this block used to be loaded with girls, young girls."

neighbor sadie wilson, 24, said she was fed up with fights between prostitutes, hookers parading themselves down the street for customers in cars, and condoms littering the streets. "it was really blatant," she said.

investigators said much of the blame rests with erickson bryan, 67, who manned the motel's night desk and allegedly opened the doors to the sex trade.

an undercover officer posing as a hooker rented a room from bryan and asked him to direct one of her clients there. after a mild protest, bryan sent the john to the right place, officials said.

another time, a male cop posing as a john approached the clerk and told him he had a 1a.m. appointment with a "hooker" in room 340 - and was given directions.

but bryan - who is charged with falsifying business records and promoting prostitution - denied turning a blind eye to the sexcapades during the decade he's worked at the motel.

"they got it all wrong," said bryan, who added he used to be a cop in the 1960s. "if there were young girls there, i chased them. if i knew they were prostitutes, they were chased. if they looked too young, i did ask for an id."

a lawyer for the motel, john ryan, portrayed bryan as a mischief-maker who had been warned not to rent rooms to ladies of the night.

"if this night clerk knowingly let prostitutes in, he did so against the owners' directions. he was told never to allow it," ryan said.

he also said most of the motel's business was legitimate and noted there were 80 guests booked there when cops in riot gear burst in and arrested a single hooker and john.

the owners plan to challenge the allegations and the padlocking of the motel as a public nuisance when they return to queens supreme court on tuesday. "we deny [the charges] and will vigorously oppose them," ryan said.