PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Bigggga
01-03-05, 07:57
Past through Hunts Point New years day I did not see one ho out. I went to the sexy dancer strip joint for about 2 hours. I left then I went to the Cherry lounge night club in Harlem. Man the Hunts point action has changed.

WSJ3
01-03-05, 22:48
Past through Hunts Point New years day I did not see one ho out. I went to the sexy dancer strip joint for about 2 hours. I left then I went to the Cherry lounge night club in Harlem. Man the Hunts point action has changed.

What time were you out on the stroll Bigggga?

Most hoes dont come out until after 4am.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)

Pierce Depie
01-05-05, 20:12
I have been going by there every once in awhile and I usually don't see much. The last time I saw something decent was a few weeks ago and I really thought they were LE since there was an FD ambulance right across the street with there lights on them hoes.

What's up with that anyway.

I've resorted to jumping on CL and calling some hoes, but damn that shit is pricey. My ass might follow Lestat and head up north. What's up with these jumpoffs?

PM me.

Nes NYC
01-07-05, 15:59
There are many providers still to be found in HP only, they come out very early, maybe from 5pm to 8pm. They stand mostly near the corner of Tiffany and Laffayette. There's a few cuties out there but BWEARE! They are all crack heads so you know the drill.

Bigggga
01-13-05, 11:37
Last saturday cruised hunts point leaving the night club. I ran into one spanish hoe on Manida street and lafyette got a cbj for 20. I went by seneca and Hunts point ave and got a black hoe give me a 2nd bj for 20. 2 bj for 40 bucks man theres no better deal than that.

Dirty Dog
01-29-05, 20:34
About 2 weeks ago I was passing through the area and decided to go on a little hunt. I took the Jerome exit into the Bronx. I seen a cute little hispanic looking SW going up to people cars she had a unbrella it was raining pretty good out. I passed it up because it was my first time in NYC and wanted to see what else was out there. What a mistake because there was'nt many other girls out that night probly from the cold wet weather. There was one part of Jerome over towards some college and there was a group of 2-3 TS walking around and there was one that might have been a real female but I did'nt what to find out.

I'll be back up there in a few months and hopefully I'll have a better idea on where to go.

Street Sweeper
02-09-05, 16:02
Yes the blonde "rican" on Manida is the truth! She has a great ass to waist ratio and is VERY reasonably priced.

Last saturday cruised hunts point leaving the night club. I ran into one spanish hoe on Manida street and lafyette got a cbj for 20. I went by seneca and Hunts point ave and got a black hoe give me a 2nd bj for 20. 2 bj for 40 bucks man theres no better deal than that.

Bx Loco Gringo
02-18-05, 07:19
Just wanted to say little rub and tub in Riverdale a couple middle aged giesha's nothing great to look at but , the massage was the best I have ever had !!! And the two of them were massaging me including walking on back back. At the end of massage you need to let them know about the special place , but not a problem for them to do the pull. But again the best real massge that I have gotten with the happy ending! And right in Riverdale safe and meters around!

Bx Loco

Lestat
02-22-05, 22:11
BTW Lestat is in Miami & luvin it. Preciate the mention though. If yopu evr makle it down here give me a holler & I'll show you around

I have been going by there every once in awhile and I usually don't see much. The last time I saw something decent was a few weeks ago and I really thought they were LE since there was an FD ambulance right across the street with there lights on them hoes.

What's up with that anyway.

I've resorted to jumping on CL and calling some hoes, but damn that shit is pricey. My ass might follow Lestat and head up north. What's up with these jumpoffs?

PM me.

Bx Loco Gringo
03-10-05, 22:38
Guys,

Not to much happening up in the Bronx even CL is dead or just having a bunch of tranny's on it. Let see if we can help each other out I really could use to be pointed in the right direction. Don't want to take out any mortages but lets see some chatter.

Bx Loco

Forth Ryte
03-27-05, 08:47
The Bronx thread used to be one of the most active for NY state, now it is practically silent. I used to cruise the Point at various hours and watched the action dwindle from several strolls 24/7 to very limited areas and very limited times. I've stayed away all winter but last night (Saturday) I finally got a chance to drive around again.

It was just after midnight, not too cold. I cruised about 45 minutes. The pickings were slim but there were pickings. I got a definite "look" and wave once but by the time I circled back she was gone.

My experience tells me that midnight is still to early. The last time I saw a stroll it didn't activate until 4am. I'll have to look again soon as it gets warmer.

Anyone else seen anything?

Forth Ryte

Bx Loco Gringo
03-30-05, 20:49
I have been looking all over and the Bronx is deader than an 80 year old mans picker. I have done almost all the cruises and there is not much around.

The Jerome cruise, nada.

The Tremont Southern Blvd, nothing.

Gunhill, nada.

Connor Street, same.

The Point, barren.

Even through the terminal market nothing ( I guess maybe with the Yankee's opening up next week that might change)

If anyone knows help a gringo out.

Thanks,

Bx Loco Gringo

loco
03-31-05, 21:10
The Bronx has a few girls out there on Tremont.

I see a lil Hispanic that giveds good head out there. Pay a lil extra and you can BBBJCIM.

Forth Ryte
04-09-05, 07:35
When I used to cruise The Point a lot, the street action started later and later. Nothing much was out till after dark then 12, then 2am, then 4am. It got dead. All winter I stayed away because I like to see skimpily dressed women out on the street and all you got in winter was bundled up in coats and you it wouldn't be worth the gas to cruise around.

Anyway, now that its finally warmer, I decided to go out looking. I've been reading on the Manhattan thread on this board that the SWs are coming out now REALLY late like when it starts to get light. So I decided to try that.

I did a dawn patrol at The Point this morning (4/9) from 5:30 till after the sun was up.

Only saw two girls definitely working, one WSW, one BSW. Saw them both in a few spots and once they were hanging together. The WSW I recognized from a couple of years ago. Neither was worth slowing down to get a better look.

On the other hand I can report that the price of gas in NYC is way up around $2.40.

Forth Ryte

WSJ3
04-09-05, 12:55
When I used to cruise The Point a lot, the street action started later and later. Nothing much was out till after dark then 12, then 2am, then 4am. It got dead. All winter I stayed away because I like to see skimpily dressed women out on the street and all you got in winter was bundled up in coats and you it wouldn't be worth the gas to cruise around.

Anyway, now that its finally warmer, I decided to go out looking. I've been reading on the Manhattan thread on this board that the SWs are coming out now REALLY late like when it starts to get light. So I decided to try that.

I did a dawn patrol at The Point this morning (4/9) from 5:30 till after the sun was up.

Only saw two girls definitely working, one WSW, one BSW. Saw them both in a few spots and once they were hanging together. The WSW I recognized from a couple of years ago. Neither was worth slowing down to get a better look.

On the other hand I can report that the price of gas in NYC is way up around $2.40.

Forth Ryte

The price of gas combined with the lack of SW is why I don't cruise the POINT like I used to.

MeatMan
04-09-05, 14:50
HP has gone to shit? And to think, I had planned to come there this weekend to partake in the festivities. That sucks man!!:(

Bx Loco Gringo
04-09-05, 17:09
Whats going on did the drive through from Jerome all the way down Tremont Southern Blvd. Even through the point Nothing is going on and it's Spring! Where is the action? I can't believe that there is nothing happening around.

Forth Ryte
04-09-05, 17:59
So unless anyone spots an uptick in activity, what's the point in cruising The Point any more?

WSJ3
04-10-05, 10:35
Whats going on did the drive through from Jerome all the way down Tremont Southern Blvd. Even through the point Nothing is going on and it's Spring! Where is the action? I can't believe that there is nothing happening around.

LE is sweeping the streets...

So the SW are using the internet and the UG clubs to make that money now.

WSJ3
04-10-05, 10:36

LE is sweeping the streets...

So the SW are using the internet and the UG clubs to make that money now.

Peace:
WSJ3

Rik07
04-10-05, 12:43
Hi all,

I heard the Mayor Bloomberg planning on fixing up that whole Hunts Point neighborhood, The new fish market going to be there soon the one that moved from South Street Seaport. Shit sucks, hes combating stroll areas in NYC by turning them into trendy spots, therefore chasing away the element of prostitution. Police potroling more, maybe even private security roaming the area also in conjunction with LE. What a *****. I finally break up with my girlfriend of 6 years come back to the strolls and nothing is the same, I grew up on seeing dozens SW wearing skimpy cloths on street looking for dates at all hours of day and night over on West Side Manhattan, 23-30 streets by 10-11 ave. Damm those were the days.

Looking in NY
04-12-05, 18:35
Yo bro's.. been a Long LONG time since I posted or even read anything on these boards. So glad it's all up and running again.

Just want you to know I struck gold, tarnished gold, but gold nevertheless in the point last week. Cruised by the post office and spotted an okay lady standing there, she got in and we went off to a very safe place a little further away. This chick was like 40, and had a job and 2 kids, and maybe used to be addicted to something but seemed to be cleaning her act up. She didn't want to talk $'s and said anything I wanted to do for her was fine. so she just went to town like mine was the first joint she'd had in a long time and really missed it. A real pro. Tossed my salad and licked the rim !! Totally unexpected. I got her numebr and we hooked up again and it was just as good. I give her what I wanted to give her, and she's happy with that.

If you look hard and long enough you can always find what you need.

Been goin' to Flushing lately, like once a week. I guess that's where this whole scene is headin. way out of town.

Good to be back,

Looking In NYC.

Street Sweeper
04-13-05, 16:07
I plan to begin doing an early (5A.M.) stroll to see what is up with the point.

I have 2 quality blonde latina providers I am willing to trade numbers just PM me.

Dr Dong
04-18-05, 14:02
Any action up there at those hours, Sweeper?

Wockster
04-19-05, 13:38
Tuesday before 7AM. Got the best bbbj in along time from a South American mid to late 30's chick I picked up near Sanitation garage across from Spofford. Nice sexy accent, some hint of alcohol, but what a honey. Hot as hell in her leather mini skirt. Very enthusiastic - even grabbed at my nipples mid-session. Asked for $10 tip which she may have deserved. I usually tip $2 - I gave her $5 - she seemed happy. I may save my money and take this one to a motel.

WSJ3
04-19-05, 19:45
Tuesday before 7AM. Got the best bbbj in along time from a South American mid to late 30's chick I picked up near Sanitation garage across from Spofford. Nice sexy accent, some hint of alcohol, but what a honey. Hot as hell in her leather mini skirt. Very enthusiastic - even grabbed at my nipples mid-session. Asked for $10 tip which she may have deserved. I usually tip $2 - I gave her $5 - she seemed happy. I may save my money and take this one to a motel.

Wow...

I am surprised that there were any SW out. LE usually does the sweep on Tuesday morning.

BTW how did she look...fat, skinny, big breasts, small?

Great report...

Peace:
WSJ3

Wockster
04-20-05, 08:36
WSJ3,

Very average sized body. A little short, but well built. Short wavy hair, cut nicely. I almost drove by her but the eyes had that look that made me slow down and wait for the wave. Definite SA look rather than PR.

I'm not all that afraid of LE that time of day (early AM - I think there is a squad shift then) but finding good places to park and savor the moment. Seems to me the whole economy there is down and there are less congested areas with parking spots to squeeze into. Some of my favorite spots have either closed up or added guards, which sucks.

Getting back to my date: She had no phone, I did ask. The only down side of such a winner is that she said she worked all night, and I suspect it was a busy one. Who knows where she was! Good luck.

WSJ3
04-20-05, 21:18
I know what you mean Wockster...

I just got a bbbj from a nice latina for $20 US.

Unfortunately LE was shinning the light by the park and she got spooked thus ending my blow job experience.

LOL.

Anyway thanks for the intel buddy.

Peace:
WSJ3

Nes NYC
04-21-05, 10:29
Yeah, I think I've seen this one. She usually comes out in the late afternoon and hangs by the park on Lafayette and Manida. Really cute chick w/ a very nice ass. Always curious about her. Might have to sample her :D

WSJ3,

Very average sized body. A little short, but well built. Short wavy hair, cut nicely. I almost drove by her but the eyes had that look that made me slow down and wait for the wave. Definite SA look rather than PR.

I'm not all that afraid of LE that time of day (early AM - I think there is a squad shift then) but finding good places to park and savor the moment. Seems to me the whole economy there is down and there are less congested areas with parking spots to squeeze into. Some of my favorite spots have either closed up or added guards, which sucks.

Getting back to my date: She had no phone, I did ask. The only down side of such a winner is that she said she worked all night, and I suspect it was a busy one. Who knows where she was! Good luck.

WSJ3
04-21-05, 12:55
Looks like the POINT isn't quite dead...

If you really look you can still find the occasional gems.

Peace:
WSJ3

Bx Loco Gringo
05-08-05, 10:58
Just wanted to let you know that I have struck gold! If you like a thick girl who goes out of her way to please Private me and I will let you knopw where and how. She really is a cool down to earth person who has some incredible titties and perky nipples also. ver safe and you will feel safe around her. Like I said, she will go the whole nines yards to please speaks all languages and a freak. Live is the Bronx and has been on C.L. but is tired of the losers there.

Bx Loco

This one I would recommend the service ****

Forth Ryte
05-08-05, 13:03
I was out drving The Point this morning (Sunday) from 3:30 to 4:40 and it was hardly worth it. Saw two right away and two more came out after 4am.

Finally decided, after reading the forum, to try the east side scene which, I've read, continues until after dawn on Sundays.

My saga continues there.

WSJ3
05-08-05, 19:02
Yeah I have been staying away from CL Bronx posting lately...

Too many Transsexuals posting and not enough fine latinas. The women that are posting are asking for ridiculous money 200 and better.

I can stick with Remy and at least if I am paying top dollar I am getting my moneys worth.

Peace:
WSJ3

New Yorker
05-09-05, 08:31
Just wanted to let you know that I have struck gold! If you like a thick girl who goes out of her way to please Private me and I will let you knopw where and how. She really is a cool down to earth person who has some incredible titties and perky nipples also. ver safe and you will feel safe around her. Like I said, she will go the whole nines yards to please speaks all languages and a freak. Live is the Bronx and has been on C.L. but is tired of the losers there.

Bx Loco

This one I would recommend the service ****Bx Loco Gringo.

I'd like to point out that even the best SWs are usually not consistent. The reason is because you will tend to get the best service from one if she really likes you. So a freak for you might not be for the next guy, which she may not be that attracted to. THis is no different than a so-so lay and a lay that you are really getting into because the female is extra hot.

Also, word of advice. To increase the chance of getting great service(from any SW) make sure you are clean and showered.(ie: Wash yo ass).

WSJ3.

You're right about the transsexuals on **********. I've noticed lately that they've been posting in huge numbers, as if they all just found out about the internet.

Many don't say in the ad that they are TS, so it is always a good idea to be careful. We all know what to look for, right?(I'd hate to hear that someone here had an issue with a provider and got their ass whupped). :-)

WSJ3
05-10-05, 13:15
WSJ3.

You're right about the transsexuals on **********. I've noticed lately that they've been posting in huge numbers, as if they all just found out about the internet.

Many don't say in the ad that they are TS, so it is always a good idea to be careful. We all know what to look for, right?(I'd hate to hear that someone here had an issue with a provider and got their ass whupped). :-)

All of the ads that I have seen are pretty explicit.

And it occurs to me that if there wasn't a high demand these TS wouldn't be posting so frequently.

I remember the good ole days when latinas would post on CL for rock bottom prices and deliver a true GFE...

Now if you want to get this service from a fine woman you will pay at least 300 US.

This is why I love DR. Fine women and reasonable prices.

Peace:
WSJ3

Bx Loco Gringo
05-14-05, 00:06
Thick, but good attitude!

Bx Loco

New Yorker
05-14-05, 09:52

And it occurs to me that if there wasn't a high demand these TS wouldn't be posting so frequently.

I remember the good ole days when latinas would post on CL for rock bottom prices and deliver a true GFE...

Now if you want to get this service from a fine woman you will pay at least 300 US.

This is why I love DR. Fine women and reasonable prices.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)I'd love to plan a trip there myself, but I'm not familiar with that part of the world.

WSJ3
05-14-05, 22:16
Just take a look at Jackson's international section of the board...

People like FORD and myself have been there many times and have posted detailed data for our monger brethren.

Mr. NYC even has a service that provides travel for newbies.

I hope this helps.

Peace:
WSJ3

Bx Loco Gringo
05-15-05, 12:16
Took my morning ride to get the papers and breakfast nothing going on until I drove up by Gunhill and Jerome. A couple really horrible ones there but than one latina about 35 that didn't look quite as bad as the others walking out of a stationary store made eye contact.

While she did seem a little hangover or was still up from the night before she had a half decent body. She came over to the car and we chatted at first I didn't want her but she grabbed my woody and that was it . I pulled her titties out while she was slurpping woody and they were decent even got hard nipples from the touch and they were natural . So needless to say my morning looked up and all this for a jackson. For a sunday morning I would look for a BJ from this one again and you won't need a mortage !!

Bx Loco

New Yorker
05-19-05, 08:50

And it occurs to me that if there wasn't a high demand these TS wouldn't be posting so frequently.There is no doubt that the number of TS/TV posts there are increasing. In fact within two minutes of browsing I just saw three ads where they are attempting to pass themselves off as real women.

Now I don't knoiw if demand for them has increased, but they are definitely trying harder to do business.

WSJ3
05-23-05, 13:29
I want to keep the Bronx thread alive so here is a pic for my monger brethren from my latest adventure.

Peace:
WSJ3

Member #2984
05-24-05, 02:29
So it seems as if there's ANY street walking action it's in the Bronx. What is best area in Bronx such as street or section? Am visiting We-Fri. Any info appreciated.

WSJ3
05-24-05, 14:42
So it seems as if there's ANY street walking action it's in the Bronx. What is best area in Bronx such as street or section? Am visiting We-Fri. Any info appreciated.

Actually the street action is not what it once was. Most of the women have gone to the internet or UG parties to ply their trade.

LE is pushing SW to different venues. If you are really interested in some "companionship" you are going to have to try your luck at the titty bar.

The streets are hit and miss and if you don't know your way around the Bronx you are liable to get caught in a LE sting.

Peace:
WSJ3

Bx Loco Gringo
06-06-05, 09:21
Have been doing my normal runs and the last couple weeks have been not that great haven't even seen anything that would be worrth reporting! Although I am in sales and on the road this week my last cruise on friday did nothing! Whats going on the summer is coming where is the action any more?

Bx Loco

Found gold a few weeks ago and now it's like the sahara

WSJ3
06-10-05, 18:57
Found gold in the HP area yesterday while riding my bike.

God Bless America.

I love this country. The Puerto Rican day parade is Sunday...you know there will be plenty of chickenheads there for the asking.

Carpe Diem.

Peace:
WSJ3

Bronx Prowler
06-10-05, 20:25
Last night I cruised down to the point around 9pm. Must have found at least 6 providers within fifteen minutes of mongering. I didn't have time to scoop one up, but I will be back shortly to take care of business.

Now that summer is here I believe will we see a surge in girls working.

Bronx Prowler

Gtrack
06-10-05, 23:29
Please PM me with info about your treasure.

WSJ3
06-12-05, 08:35
Please PM me with info about your treasure.

I tried calling you yesterday GTRACK buddy, but you were out.

I can email you the pics but I don't know if this chicas phone is ever going to be on.

Damn that is the one thing I hate about SW...they can never keep their phones on.

Peace:
WSJ3

Forth Ryte
06-19-05, 06:29
I have not been to The Point for a few months since I've been going into Manhattan and anyway The Point has been dry, dry, dry for a long time. But this weekend I went out Friday night/Saturday morning and got to The Point somewhere after 4:30am. I cruised my usual streets until around 5:30 (just getting light).

Apart from one or two in out of the way places, there was just one street that had definite activity. All young BSWs. Nothing to interest me so I left.

Still, that's more than I've seen there for a year or so. BTW, no LE at all.

Forth Ryte

Myke Mark
06-20-05, 18:18
Ok so I used to Dj in strip clubs and although I havent in a while, I recently got a call (which is odd because i'm getting calls from everyone in my past, my ex, boys I chilled with etc, etc) Anyway it's from a dancer that I was cool with where I used to Dj. Her name is GQ now I talk with her for a little and I'm kinda like umm ok why was I dum to give you my # especially since I have wife, a jealous one at that! Well she's balbbing away and metions she's doing a little incall thing for clients from the club and people she knows. She tells me if I have any friends to put them on. So i'm like ok how much are you charging.

Now before I tell you what she said let me describe her: face is 5/6 she's dark complexion Dominican. Now I'm not that picky but I gotta thing for light skin latinas especially Puerto Ricans and also although she looked good she wasn't my type.(I love them all shdes and to the most part sizes but it happening with this one!) Anyway with that said she's out of the mix for me. But DO NOT SLEEP her waist and ass are nice. chest is plastic but if plastic doesnt bother you then it's cool. If not and you just want a good CHEAP cbj you cant beat.20 in her house. Yes you read right this girl said she charges .20 for cbj, .40 for straight f/s and .60 for both!! And guys her waist is like 20" and her but is like 35" Believe me it's a nice look.

So to give back to all those who have helped me in my quest for knowledge here on the board. No PM is required, her number is 718 991 6054 GQ. She told me that she lives on Hunts Point Ave in the BX. In order to let her know you're peoples, tell her that you know Mike from brooklyn the one who dj'ed in Golden Lady. Mention I took my man there from Florida to see her (the white one) Funny side story my other friend paid for him and he loved it. Speaking in that down south accent "yaw nooyakkers are crazy dawgggg".

Anyway for .20 for cbj and .40 for f/s you better jump on that! If and when ya'll do, let me know the deal. I already put people on here thats cool with me on 1st now everyone can eat!

Bx Loco Gringo
06-21-05, 06:35
Did the normal cruise sunday and during the day there seemed to be action comming back !!! Saw chicks seemingly on the make all over. Chose a middleaged one less trouble than the really young ones from around Tremont and white plains. Did a CBJ for a jackson that was like Vanessa Del Rio down to rubbing it all over her face. and smiled as she did it!

So it seems like the action is comming back.

Bx Loco

WSJ3
06-21-05, 23:23
Thanks for the intel Mike MO.

I will probably take the litmus test on GQ.

Peace:
WSJ3

Nite Marauder
06-23-05, 15:06
Ok so I used to Dj in strip clubs and although I havent in a while, I recently got a call (which is odd because i'm getting calls from everyone in my past, my ex, boys I chilled with etc, etc) Anyway it's from a dancer that I was cool with where I used to Dj. Her name is GQ now I talk with her for a little and I'm kinda like umm ok why was I dum to give you my # especially since I have wife, a jealous one at that! Well she's balbbing away and metions she's doing a little incall thing for clients from the club and people she knows. She tells me if I have any friends to put them on. So i'm like ok how much are you charging.

Now before I tell you what she said let me describe her: face is 5/6 she's dark complexion Dominican. Now I'm not that picky but I gotta thing for light skin latinas especially Puerto Ricans and also although she looked good she wasn't my type.(I love them all shdes and to the most part sizes but it happening with this one!) Anyway with that said she's out of the mix for me. But DO NOT SLEEP her waist and ass are nice. chest is plastic but if plastic doesnt bother you then it's cool. If not and you just want a good CHEAP cbj you cant beat.20 in her house. Yes you read right this girl said she charges .20 for cbj, .40 for straight f/s and .60 for both!! And guys her waist is like 20" and her but is like 35" Believe me it's a nice look.

So to give back to all those who have helped me in my quest for knowledge here on the board. No PM is required, her number is 718 991 6054 GQ. She told me that she lives on Hunts Point Ave in the BX. In order to let her know you're peoples, tell her that you know Mike from brooklyn the one who dj'ed in Golden Lady. Mention I took my man there from Florida to see her (the white one) Funny side story my other friend paid for him and he loved it. Speaking in that down south accent "yaw nooyakkers are crazy dawgggg".

Anyway for .20 for cbj and .40 for f/s you better jump on that! If and when ya'll do, let me know the deal. I already put people on here thats cool with me on 1st now everyone can eat!

Whoa! Thanks. I don't get to the Bronx much but I may have to make an exception.

Wolfy Baby
06-23-05, 19:24
Called up on a lark last night and she, and the prices, are EXACTLY as described. Good post! Left a message on an answering machine, and she called back about half an hour later. Not for everyone though, as you are going into a tenement building in the heart of Hunts Point, with attendant characters all around. She was a bit mechanical and unnecessarily hostile though, despite me being a gentleman. She did however warm up upon seeing my expanding member, and got a little more into her work. I DO, however, worry about the open posting of any phone #'s as anyone with an internet connection can do a reverse look-up on a number, revealing an exact location, and those with even more resources can have access to even private or unlisted home, or cell numbers. Food for thought.

Myke Mark
06-24-05, 09:07
Called up on a lark last night and she, and the prices, are EXACTLY as described. Good post! Left a message on an answering machine, and she called back about half an hour later. Not for everyone though, as you are going into a tenement building in the heart of Hunts Point, with attendant characters all around. She was a bit mechanical and unnecessarily hostile though, despite me being a gentleman. She did however warm up upon seeing my expanding member, and got a little more into her work. I DO, however, worry about the open posting of any phone #'s as anyone with an internet connection can do a reverse look-up on a number, revealing an exact location, and those with even more resources can have access to even private or unlisted home, or cell numbers. Food for thought.Dude I'm glad I can help. And yes she is a bit pushy, and ANNOYING but like I said she was a dancer. C'mon what girl you know in these types of businesses aren't a little off the rocker? And as for me posting the #, this is one on the house! The good ones are for a select few. I see it like this, with a .20 for a cbj you have to let everyone on that one, that's just paying it forward dude!

Nite Marauder
07-06-05, 12:07

Just to let you know. I tried calling this chick two Sundays ago. Got her on the phone and the ***** asks me if I'm Black. I am. Black and proud of it. She says, "I don't see black guys. Tell your friend not to give out my number to black guys." Thanks for nothing.

Myke Mark
07-06-05, 14:02
Just to let you know. I tried calling this chick two Sundays ago. Got her on the phone and the ***** asks me if I'm Black. I am. Black and proud of it. She says, "I don't see black guys. Tell your friend not to give out my number to black guys." Thanks for nothing.Dam dawg this is upsetting shyt! First of all she's as dark as dark can be so dark you would think that she's black.

These hoes complain they dont make $ and here's a customer who's trying to make her some $ and look how she comes out. Bro even though I got nothing to do with the chick except passng the word to ya, I appologize! if I knew she was this dum and shallow I would have told ya to jizz on her face!

Nite Marauder
07-08-05, 10:15
Dam dawg this is upsetting shyt! First of all she's as dark as dark can be so dark you would think that she's black.

These hoes complain they dont make $ and here's a customer who's trying to make her some $ and look how she comes out. Bro even though I got nothing to do with the chick except passng the word to ya, I appologize! if I knew she was this dum and shallow I would have told ya to jizz on her face!

It's all good. I'm not suprised. I was going to air her out about it but that probably would have only reinforced whatever warped brain cells she had commited to this thinking. I hate dumb hoes. Thanks for you effort, Mike. I'm not blaming you, pal. It's just unfornate, that's all. I was up for a decent polishing. Life goes on.

Looking in NY
07-11-05, 20:21
So I was up in Da Bronx and I called this GQ chick and I said I would be there in 20 minutes. 20 minutes later I'm there and she says.."You're here already? Give me a few minutes". So I wait and 5 minuts later I call and she says she's coming down. 5 minutes later I call again and she says" Look, give me a few minutes, why are you rushing me?" I told her she said she was coming down, so where the hell was she? She gets an attitude and I say are you coming down or what? She says I should just go away. So I did.

I figure that it's not worth even a Jackson to get the little head abused by a BEEYUCH.. and that's just what she soundd like she was going to be.

I called my regular girl who happens to be just down the street, and goes for the BBBJ with a nice cleaning of the rim, for just a Hamilton more... and I hooked up with her.

I would rather support the ones who love their work as much as we love providing for their fun.

Looking in NYC

Gtrack
07-12-05, 16:16
So I was up in Da Bronx and I called this GQ chick and I said I would be there in 20 minutes. 20 minutes later I'm there and she says.."You're here already? Give me a few minutes". So I wait and 5 minuts later I call and she says she's coming down. 5 minutes later I call again and she says" Look, give me a few minutes, why are you rushing me?" I told her she said she was coming down, so where the hell was she? She gets an attitude and I say are you coming down or what? She says I should just go away. So I did.

I figure that it's not worth even a Jackson to get the little head abused by a BEEYUCH.. and that's just what she soundd like she was going to be.

I called my regular girl who happens to be just down the street, and goes for the BBBJ with a nice cleaning of the rim, for just a Hamilton more... and I hooked up with her.
Absolutely personality should always take precedence over looks. My best providers are not all dime pieces but they have great personalities and most of the time can accomodate me to the fullest. They probably have a better clientele and more repeat customers.

I would rather support the ones who love their work as much as we love providing for their fun.

Looking in NYCAbsolutely personalitiy should take precedence over looks. Not all my providers are dime pieces but they have great personalities and probably have many repeat customers.

NJ's Finest
07-17-05, 11:30
I am new to the bronx and the stroll in the bronx, most of my experience has been in nj.. however i visited the point for the 3rd time in the past 2 weeks. I am temporarily working in the Bronx and will visit the point from time to time.

Friday 7/8 3:30 - It was raining this day, I saw 2-3 sw out and about. First was a puerto rican girl, maybe 5-6 in looks, probably scarier up close... she was in a jeans skirt and white/red top. She was walking on Lafayette near barretto. Since this was the first I saw, I figure i'd drive around and see what else was out. I saw a big bsw on whittier between lafayette and seneca. Question: google maps shows whittier as a one way going south. Is this true? If it is, then I screwed up twice, because i travelled north on whittier. Stupid move, like i was looking to get pulled over, having jersey plates in the point too... Anyways, on my way out of the point on the friday afternoon, I saw this white dude trying to pick up a hot bsw.. probably an 8 on the scale, on lafayette near tiffany. She looked like she was yeling at him, who knows.

Stopped in the point wednesday afternoon, nothing to see.

Finally, yesterday (7/17) sat. afternoon saw many possibilities out. saw the big bsw again, along with another smaller bsw with piercings on her chin. The new bsw wasnt as bad as the one i'd spotted last friday. Both were wearing skirts with their asses hanging out. Saw some puerto rican possibilities on faile st. and also a possible wsw in a busines suit on lafayette. She looked like she didn't fit in the area at all, but what made me think she was wsw is that she was walking around like she had no place to be. who knows.. I took off after this, but I am sure i would have discovered lots more if i had spent more than 5 minutes on this afternoon. However, I relaized that if I was to pick up a sw at like 3 in the afternoon, where could I park in isolation? Many of these places have locals walking around all the time. Any suggestions? I will be visitng hunts point again shortly, seems a VERY interesting stroll.

Gtrack
07-17-05, 21:01
I am new to the bronx and the stroll in the bronx, most of my experience has been in nj.. however i visited the point for the 3rd time in the past 2 weeks. I am temporarily working in the Bronx and will visit the point from time to time.

Friday 7/8 3:30 - It was raining this day, I saw 2-3 sw out and about. First was a puerto rican girl, maybe 5-6 in looks, probably scarier up close... she was in a jeans skirt and white/red top. She was walking on Lafayette near barretto. Since this was the first I saw, I figure i'd drive around and see what else was out. I saw a big bsw on whittier between lafayette and seneca. Question: google maps shows whittier as a one way going south. Is this true? If it is, then I screwed up twice, because i travelled north on whittier. Stupid move, like i was looking to get pulled over, having jersey plates in the point too... Anyways, on my way out of the point on the friday afternoon, I saw this white dude trying to pick up a hot bsw.. probably an 8 on the scale, on lafayette near tiffany. She looked like she was yeling at him, who knows.

Finally, yesterday (7/17) sat. afternoon saw many possibilities out. saw the big bsw again, along with another smaller bsw with piercings on her chin. The new bsw wasnt as bad as the one i'd spotted last friday. Both were wearing skirts with their asses hanging out. Saw some puerto rican possibilities on faile st. and also a possible wsw in a busines suit on lafayette. She looked like she didn't fit in the area at all, but what made me think she was wsw is that she was walking around like she had no place to be. who knows.. I took off after this, but I am sure i would have discovered lots more if i had spent more than 5 minutes on this afternoon. However, I relaized that if I was to pick up a sw at like 3 in the afternoon, where could I park in isolation? Many of these places have locals walking around all the time. Any suggestions? I will be visitng hunts point again shortly, seems a VERY interesting stroll.Good to see that their is some action. If you could get some names and share them that would be great. I am looking for a favorite bsw named JUICY who fits some of your descriptions. I like them thick. I will PM you for more info.

Nes NYC
07-22-05, 23:34
Daytime there's not much places to park. You might be better off asking the girl if she has a "place" but then again, there might be people there and it won't be private. They usually shack up in a drug den that has a bed where they take their incall dates. It may look fishier than it is but the privacy thing might be of concern to others. If the provider is smokin' I'll fork over the $30 and go to the Hutch on middletown and westcheter if the provider will go that far with you.

Other than that, there are parking spaces down by the water near the water plant. be careful though, LE is known to roll up unexpectedly. If you do go on the street, do it quick be it night or day.

Finally, yesterday (7/17) sat. afternoon saw many possibilities out. saw the big bsw again, along with another smaller bsw with piercings on her chin. The new bsw wasnt as bad as the one i'd spotted last friday. Both were wearing skirts with their asses hanging out. Saw some puerto rican possibilities on faile st. and also a possible wsw in a busines suit on lafayette. She looked like she didn't fit in the area at all, but what made me think she was wsw is that she was walking around like she had no place to be. who knows.. I took off after this, but I am sure i would have discovered lots more if i had spent more than 5 minutes on this afternoon. However, I relaized that if I was to pick up a sw at like 3 in the afternoon, where could I park in isolation? Many of these places have locals walking around all the time. Any suggestions? I will be visitng hunts point again shortly, seems a VERY interesting stroll.

loco
07-23-05, 17:51
I would not go to any water plant or reservior. LE is always patrolling there.

Nes NYC
07-26-05, 01:17
Yeah, the go around there but not as often as they do down by Randall. I think the sides streets off of Cassanova and E Bay and closer to the water are pretty good in the day. They are desolate and it's too far for the sw's to walk there so cops aren't around that much. They do give a quick check by every now and then but I've never had problems. Oh.. The girl might not want to go there if she doesn't know you. As usual, keep your eyes opened at all times. You have to know your turf if you wanna roll there.
I would not go to any water plant or reservior. LE is always patrolling there.

WSJ3
07-28-05, 14:31
They are coming out at different times.

But I believe that the majority of the SW are using the net to ply their wares these days.

Peace:
WSJ3

Pass it Back
07-28-05, 15:27
They are coming out at different times.

But I believe that the majority of the SW are using the net to ply their wares these days.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)In light of WSJ3' s post, I was cruisin The Point early this afternoon and noticed an abundance of SW's near the P.O. and scattered throughout neighboring streets. I saw one, maybe two decent looking latina's, the rest were brutal looking. In addition, to the SW's, LE was fairly active. I noticed a couple of vans and regular patrol cars. One flew past me with his lights flashing -beware.

Despite the negative feedback in previous posts, I decided to give GQ a ring- a-ling. To my surprise, she was pretty charming. When I arrived at her apt., she was wearing these sexy black knee high boots with a bikini that revealed one smoking body. Her chest was a little hard but the booty made up for it. CBJ was unrushed and very satisfying. I will definitely be returning.

daengman
07-28-05, 21:47
A few comments regarding parking in HP. Many years ago after seeing the coppers catch several mongers with the local talent in the car in HP, (the guys and gals being forced out of the cars, pulling up their pants, etc. - you can get the picture) I decided that if I needed a place to park, it would not be in HP. the risk is too high. One can almost always find relatively safe parking in the area accross the bronx river from HP. To get there, exit the Point onto the Bruckner (via any of the streets in HP that permit it, turn right. Follow the bruckner, cross the bridge proceed to light at bronx river road, turn right. Procede to Story (left) to Colgate (right) then to Lafayette (left). Ahead is the park on the right. There is usually parking available in these areas.
One big advantage of this ares is that when you cross the bridge over the Bronx River, you leave the 41 pct and enter the 43. LE patrols are much less in this area and they are not looking for SW's and their dates.

Myke Mark
07-29-05, 12:43
Despite the negative feedback in previous posts, I decided to give GQ a ring- a-ling. To my surprise, she was pretty charming. When I arrived at her apt., she was wearing these sexy black knee high boots with a bikini that revealed one smoking body. Her chest was a little hard but the booty made up for it. CBJ was unrushed and very satisfying. I will definitely be returning.Well glad I can Help at least one monger! Just a pain that I like the Light Skinned Latinas and all I get are the dark ones! Oh well thats life!

Nes NYC
07-29-05, 14:39
Agreed! However, that area is near a school and there's a bowling alley there too. Too much pedestrian traffic IMO. The best bet would be the side streets near Zerega and Westchester around 6pm and onward. Nothing but factories in that area. Also, there are a good many streets around Commerce Ave.
A few comments regarding parking in HP. Many years ago after seeing the coppers catch several mongers with the local talent in the car in HP, (the guys and gals being forced out of the cars, pulling up their pants, etc. - you can get the picture) I decided that if I needed a place to park, it would not be in HP. the risk is too high. One can almost always find relatively safe parking in the area accross the bronx river from HP. To get there, exit the Point onto the Bruckner (via any of the streets in HP that permit it, turn right. Follow the bruckner, cross the bridge proceed to light at bronx river road, turn right. Procede to Story (left) to Colgate (right) then to Lafayette (left). Ahead is the park on the right. There is usually parking available in these areas.

One big advantage of this ares is that when you cross the bridge over the Bronx River, you leave the 41 pct and enter the 43. LE patrols are much less in this area and they are not looking for SW's and their dates.

corvettepsych
07-30-05, 07:55
Cruised HP this morning. Several cute and ETREMELY young BSWs on Faile, Bryant, and Manida. LE was around, however, they did not seem to be bothering anyone. I was too nervous to hook-up though. Getting arrested for soliciting a prostitute is one thing. Getting hauled in for statutory rape is something that I'd like to avoid!

WSJ3
07-30-05, 15:01
I was out this morning and I know most of the providers that were out on the stroll.

None of them were under 18, but I know that they did dress and appear to be younger. Believe me I have checked ID.

LE was locking up both mongers and providers last night so you made the right decision.

Carpe Diem...

Peace:
WSJ3

corvettepsych
08-06-05, 07:05
Cruised HP today (5-6:30 a.m). Approximately 10 to 15 SWs working Bryant. The SWs were mostly Black. Some were fairly cute. Noticed a LSW on Longfellow that reminded me of Hennessy- a provider advertising on CL in the Bronx section. Drove by 3x to confirm. It was definitely her. I didn't stop to ask how much she charges, although, on CL, she asks for approx. $180.00 per hour. In addition, I didn't observe a heavy LE presence.

WSJ3
08-07-05, 05:17
Cruised HP today (5-6:30 a.m). Approximately 10 to 15 SWs working Bryant. The SWs were mostly Black. Some were fairly cute. Noticed a LSW on Longfellow that reminded me of Hennessy- a provider advertising on CL in the Bronx section. Drove by 3x to confirm. It was definitely her. I didn't stop to ask how much she charges, although, on CL, she asks for approx. $180.00 per hour. In addition, I didn't observe a heavy LE presence.

I was out at the point Sat-Sun morning from 3:00am - 5:00 am and there was nothing out.

One or two fat chicks and a crack head.

Damn, lately this place has been feast or famine.

I am really sorry that I missed Hennessey that might have been fun.

Peace:
WSJ3

corvettepsych
08-08-05, 04:15
I was out at the point Sat-Sun morning from 3:00am - 5:00 am and there was nothing out.

One or two fat chicks and a crack head.

Damn, lately this place has been feast or famine.

I am really sorry that I missed Hennessey that might have been fun.

Peace:
WSJ3
:)The SWs are coming out later and later. I think this may have something to do with the fact that LE begins making shift changes between 6:00 to 7:30 a.m. When I strolled the LIC track off of Jackson Avenue in Queens at around 4:45 a.m., Sunday morning, I did not observe any SWs. I'm going to try to make rounds in the area next weekend. I think that I may start at 6:30 a.m.

WSJ3
08-11-05, 02:50
Yeah but the sun is coming up around that time...

Really not the best time to monger, even if you have tinted windows.

Peace:
WSJ3

corvettepsych
08-13-05, 07:19
I hit HP this morning...about 5 a.m. There was action on the corner of Lafayette and Bryant. I'd say about 5 to 8 fairly decent looking SWs, although, some looked as if they had been smoking crack all night.

I picked-up a thick, busty, and young BSW. She called herself Sparkle. She had a very pretty face and a piercing below her lip. Sparkle was friendly and accomodating- no rush- good service! One bit of info. before I depart. Sparkle informed me that if LE nabs you, they are going to take your car (this I knew). However, I didn't know that you have to pay 30% of the car's book value in order to get it back. Is this true? Damn, I'm really starting to hate this fu*king city!

WSJ3
08-14-05, 08:39
Yes that is absolutely true...

It happened to me about 10 years ago but then it was only 20% of the book value.

The best way to do it is to rent a car, that way you will not lose anything.

Peace:
WSJ3

Ricky Raccoon
08-14-05, 09:51
To all NYC Mongers,
remember Mayor Ed Koch? Well, I do. If you strolled when he was mayor, it was the greatest thing. I remember going to 45th street; there were dozens of SW's on the street. They were of all races, types....what ever your fantasy was, it could be found within a 2 block radius. I remember being with my cousins looking for SW's. When we turned the block, we say a cop. I know for sure we wee going to jail. As we passed the patrol car, we say a head full of blonde hair going up and down with the cop moaning. I will never forget that.....I knew it was all okay.
David Dinkins came into office......it was not as blatant as it was with Koch. Then Mayor Fooliani came into office. Can you say "crack down"? It became a SW scramble thereafter. I remember getting pulled over by LE in the Bronx. They actually saw me with the SW in the car, but did not see the deed. I got a summons to appear in court. When I got there at 830am, my case was heard at 3pm. The public defender asked to throw the case out because of no proof. It made it easy because the cops never came to the hearing. I guess they just wanted to waste my time. It worked.

Ricky "Bring Mayor Koch back"Raccoon

corvettepsych
08-14-05, 14:41
Not a good day at the Point. I started a little late...about 5:30 a.m. LE was quite aggressive. At one point, they drove on a sidewalk in order to chase a couple of SWs away. I can't believe this sh*t! Hopefully, I will have better luck next weekend.

Member #3098
08-17-05, 20:10
Newbie here,

I've always read the forum with interest. Just a thank you to all contributors.

Appreciative newbie.

Bx Loco Gringo
08-19-05, 17:43
Just wanted to see what is going on , have been away and it seems like the dog days of august are here. I took a short cruise but did not see anything worth turning my head much less the car around. But only did an afternoon Jerome cruise.

Anyone got any info seems like it is all dried up out there now.

Loco

WSJ3
08-20-05, 11:34
Its usually hit or miss...

Depending on LE...

Peace:
WSJ3

Bx Loco Gringo
08-20-05, 22:06
Hit or miss, it was like being on a desserted island. There has been nothing out at all. I have been away on business a week in PR even found some action there, and than sometime in the Dominican and that as you know is heaven for us mongers! That said comming back to this here damn I am ready to go back.

Bx Loco

WSJ3
08-21-05, 10:06
I feel your pain Bx Loco Gringo...

I have been to PR a few times and I didn't think that you could get any pay for play action there.

At least not for the resonable prices you get in DR. I think if you call an escort service in PR you are going to pay more than you would if you got one in NYC.

No bargains to be had in San Juan.

Peace:
WSJ3

WSJ3
08-21-05, 10:17
But there is light at the end of the tunnel...

I have a gem to share with my Bronx Mongers...Star

Petite Dominicana that is really into DFK, LFK, and DATY...

Heaven on Earth

PM for contact.

Peace:
WSJ3

Forth Ryte
08-27-05, 07:49
I drove the usual streets at The Point early (5:30-6:30) this am.

Definite activity still there at the beginning of my circuits but very light by the end.

Almost no LE. Mostly BSWs, some definitley UASWs. Be careful out there.

NJ's Finest
08-27-05, 23:48
What is a UASW?

WSJ3
08-29-05, 18:32
What is a UASW?

That is a provider that hasn't quite yet met the legal drinking requirements in this state.

Tu sabes?

Peace:
WSJ3

Pajero1
08-30-05, 01:00
This morning 5 am decided to go to the Point, all I found was an BUASW, with another friend walking the streets, along with a LSW across the street from the post office, I was hoping to find the loards of SW that I found a couple of weeks ago no luck and it was gettin' busy with averyone returning to work. Will try again sometime this week. But this morning was mostly crack hoes and UASW hardly had any tits. Decided to call it a day and headed home.

08-30-05, 09:46
Legal drinking age is 21.

Legal age to have consentual sex 17!

Forth Ryte
08-30-05, 18:07
Legal drinking age is 21. Legal age to have consentual sex 17!Yes, you are "technically" correct there. But the point of calling them UASW (Under Aged SWs) was to say that they were, at best BORDERLINE. Between 17 and 21 its a close call and, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

WSJ3
09-01-05, 10:47
Legal drinking age is 21.

Legal age to have consentual sex 17!

That is correct, but you can still get in a ton of trouble with the 17, best to steer clear of that.

Peace:
WSJ3

WSJ3
09-01-05, 10:55
Yes, you are "technically" correct there. But the point of calling them UASW (Under Aged SWs) was to say that they were, at best BORDERLINE. Between 17 and 21 its a close call and, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

Well said Forth Ryte...

Peace:
WSJ3

Bx Loco Gringo
09-03-05, 22:28
Well guy my cruising panned out today , top of jerome by gunhill at the park met up with sunshine BSW who hangs there middle aged not to bad but a jackson and she will suck a tennis ball through a straw!

At least there was something around that was not that bad nor did you need a mortage.

Bx Loco

corvettepsych
09-05-05, 05:27
Hey Fellas,

Anything new in HP? I haven't cruised the area in about 3 weeks. After I observed LE driving on the sidewalks, I figured that I ought to stay away for a while.

loco
09-05-05, 23:15
Was with 2 femals, one at a time, last night. I think one was named mimi. nice bod, but scratched me with her pirahna teeth. I looked around for another found gemini nice legal aged young bsw. she was very nice, polite, slightly shy and demure. On a scale of 0 - 100 i would say she is certainly 80 or 90 easily. ANd I am a hard man to make a rate like that. I am very cheap with the compliments.

LE is all over but they are not bothering much.

Forth Ryte
09-10-05, 16:22
Drove through twice last night (Friday). Once it was very early, like 9pm and the second time it was just after midnight. Nothing doing at all either time. Definitely too early.

-- Forth Ryte

Wolfy Baby
09-11-05, 21:55
Someone had mentioned W.P. around 241, a while back. Drove by last night around 2 am and only saw one fat BSW hanging inside the laundromat.

Gtrack
09-13-05, 15:59
Has anybody seen this big breasted BSW who used to hang out with a slim provider named Hershey near the bodega off of Hunts Point Ave before you go down the hill.I am a veteran monger and Juicy is one of my all time favorites.

WSJ3
09-14-05, 18:04
Has anybody seen this big breasted BSW who used to hang out with a slim provider named Hershey near the bodega off of Hunts Point Ave before you go down the hill.I am a veteran monger and Juicy is one of my all time favorites.

I am still looking for you cuz...

No luck yet but I will keep my eyes open.

Peace:
WSJ3

Soxfan04
09-17-05, 05:29
After having zero luck in Yonkers, decided to try the Hunts Point area for the first time. Managed to find the area and then drove around for a 1/2 hour to 45-minutes (starting around 4:00 AM) while trying to maintain my bearings and not get lost. Finally saw a hispanic girl in shorts walking down the sidewalk about 50-ft in front of a black guy with a white dew rag. Figured, it's a good bet she's a SW so went down a couple of blocks, turned around and went to find her again. So, 3 blocks down and I spot her so I slow down with the window rolled down, she gives me a good look and calls out to me so I pull over. I'm nervous and want to make sure that I'm not going to jail tonight so I'm still looking around me for suspicious cars and trying to play coy without being the first to say exactly what we both know that I want. Anyway, a quick check and we're good to go. She takes me to some residential side street for FS at $60 (I know - too much since she definitely wasn't a 10). Good news is that she wasn't urging me to finish quickly but the bad news is that we were both nervous about the cops and me in particular about the possibility of having my car impounded. I didn't finish and was nervous about being in one spot for so long so called it quits after a little more than 20 minutes. She did give me her digits, however, and said that she had an apartment (which we couldn't go to at the moment because her 20-year old sister was staying with her there). Her attitude was good and I'm sure that I could stretch that $60 into an hour so I'll probably try the number next week some time.

Happyguy2004
09-18-05, 00:34
Hey,

Has anyone seen this WSW? Blond hair, face looks a little messed up, in HP area.

I saw her two times, but she got picked up very fast.

Soxfan04
09-18-05, 00:55
Can anyone advise on SC's down in the Bronx? J & R Gentleman's Club? Hunts Point Triangle? etc.?

New Yorker
09-18-05, 23:07
After having zero luck in Yonkers, decided to try the Hunts Point area for the first time. Managed to find the area and then drove around for a 1/2 hour to 45-minutes (starting around 4:00 AM) while trying to maintain my bearings and not get lost. Finally saw a hispanic girl in shorts walking down the sidewalk about 50-ft in front of a black guy with a white dew rag. Figured, it's a good bet she's a SW so went down a couple of blocks, turned around and went to find her again. So, 3 blocks down and I spot her so I slow down with the window rolled down, she gives me a good look and calls out to me so I pull over. I'm nervous and want to make sure that I'm not going to jail tonight so I'm still looking around me for suspicious cars and trying to play coy without being the first to say exactly what we both know that I want. Anyway, a quick check and we're good to go. She takes me to some residential side street for FS at $60 (I know - too much since she definitely wasn't a 10). Good news is that she wasn't urging me to finish quickly but the bad news is that we were both nervous about the cops and me in particular about the possibility of having my car impounded. I didn't finish and was nervous about being in one spot for so long so called it quits after a little more than 20 minutes. She did give me her digits, however, and said that she had an apartment (which we couldn't go to at the moment because her 20-year old sister was staying with her there). Her attitude was good and I'm sure that I could stretch that $60 into an hour so I'll probably try the number next week some time.

What street did you see her on? And did you get her name?

As for gentleman's clubs, as far as I know the mileage you can get is quite limited. It's not like the old days when I used to hang out at "The Goats", and could get FS for 40. :-(

loco
09-21-05, 21:42
Beware in the east tremont section by west farms, and bryant avenue

THere is a HSW named Lena. I picked her up, and noticed a band aid on her lip. I asked her what happened , she said it was a car accident where she busted her lip. So, I thought to myself, she is out here giving BBBJ with a split lip. That is an Aids case waiting to happen, iI thought. I told her to get out of ny car and have since seen her still working out there. I spoke with another HSW that knows her, and she said that it wasn't a car accident, but that she had some bumps on her lips cause she caught something. It had to either be herpes or genital warts. Anyway despite that, she was out there givng bj.

remeber guys, cover up. its no joke. They don't care what they give you.

Warning Number 2, HSW named Angela, huge breast, sugically enhanced, has turned to pick pocketing.

Warning 3, HSW i forget her name but she is young and chubby, has also turned to pick pocketing. When her name comes to me i will post it.

corvettepsych
09-22-05, 10:12
I met Eygpt at the McDonalds off of Brukner Blvd (slightly past HP) for some off of the track action. Eygpt worked 'The Point' during the summer of 2002- she was clearly a hot commodity back then. At the time, her 'Daddy,' had a fairly decent number of SWs working for him. Does anybody remember Eygpt and her pals?

corvettepsych
09-22-05, 10:56
Its has been a crazy week for me! I'm going 'Ho Crazy!' I'm putting my remarks in this thread because nobody updates the frigging CL reviews! After meeting Eygpt, I met with Rayne from CL (Bronx section). Picture looked good- I loved her phat ass! Unfortunately though, I should've paid more attention to the negative reviews, especially the one about her body hair. Rayne is a nice girl, but she has a lot of hair on her ass. This was a bit of a 'wood killer.' Otherwise, the booty is real and she gave a mean BJ.

loco
09-24-05, 14:21
Does anyone know if Sin City is any good or not?

Soxfan04
09-24-05, 21:51
What street did you see her on? And did you get her name?

As for gentleman's clubs, as far as I know the mileage you can get is quite limited. It's not like the old days when I used to hang out at "The Goats", and could get FS for 40. :-(Sorry for not responding back sooner. I think she said that he name was Yolanda but, when we got a brief 50 scare, she said that her "new name" was Erica. Also, to be honest, I was kinda turned around with it being my first time in the area so I couldn't tell you for certain what street it was. If it helps any, the street had a very long overpass immediately overhead.

Lapper 120
09-26-05, 06:47
Any good strip clubs to hit up in this area?

Deep Thinker
09-30-05, 04:01
Egypt is still working. She drives in a Lexus with Mercedes. They can be seen almost every night VERY late on either the East or West Side Manhattan tracks. She looks gorgeous lately. How is her service?

cye11
10-01-05, 10:11
Anyone know if there are extras to be had in Sexy Dancer in the point? Stopped by for a brief moment and when I went into the restroom I saw some evidence on the floor. Anyone have any info? This is the club on Oakpoint.

Holla

corvettepsych
10-01-05, 23:01
Egypt is still working. She drives in a Lexus with Mercedes. They can be seen almost every night VERY late on either the East or West Side Manhattan tracks. She looks gorgeous lately. How is her service?I have known Egypt for a few years. Her service is fairly good, depending on her mood. At times, she will hang out, talk dirty, go the extra mile, etc. Lately, she has been quite mechanical- a lot of clock watching. Like most of the SWs I know, I usually wait until they call me looking for money. That's when I take advantage! A good monger should always collect phone numbers, and appear as if he's 'got it going on.' Egypt called me this past Wednesday- she apparently needed money- her rates dramatically decreased when I hesitated to meet with her. I usually meet her in the Bronx during the evening. This past date wasn't too good though. When she is with Mercedes, she is more professional. It's best to meet her when she is alone.

Wockster
10-14-05, 13:58
Yesterday - Intersection of Manida and Lafayette. I see 3-4 girls I've gone out with, all of who recognize me and start waving at me. All have been pretty good. never before saw any of them with the other. One was named Samantha (yeah right) - used to be gorgeous with the nicest body I've ever seen up close. I hadn't seen her in a while - man the H got to her. Still nice body but I think she's got some disease. Looks really fucked up, terrible teeth and skin. Used to have bright red (orange) hair. I looked away from her and another SW I've enjoyed and picked up this cute little thing with pierced tongue. Looks like a mouse, but cute. Anyway she's really tickled that I picked her instead of the big tittie girls she was hanging out with and starts asking me if all i want is a BJ. I tell her my car is too small for anything else an she tells me she's got a place for $10 for 20-30 min. I ask her how much for her services. She says make her an offer. I offer $40 for her time (f/s) and the apt and she directs me to a place not far away. She goes in first, I follow, a little nervous. Her friend is watching TV on the floor. I give friend $10 and step over her. She gives me a condom and a nice look. We go in the room next door. While I am face-fucking this little mouse, she asks me if I want to invite the friend in. I said not now (she wasn't all that good looking) and proceeded to have a pretty good time with the mouse. Next time I find her, I may do a 3-some.

This was the best luck I've had in over a year. But I felt bad for "Samantha" -a few years ago was my #1 favorite.

Kane
10-15-05, 09:19
hey Wockster, What time of day did you make this find?

Wockster
10-16-05, 11:38
hey Wockster, What time of day did you make this find?

Early afternoon on a weekday. I think it was an aberation, as sometimes I find nothing at all.

Bronx Prowler
10-25-05, 22:35
Did anyone noitice that there is a new one way sign coming up Manida?

Pierce Depie
11-03-05, 16:33
Did anyone noitice that there is a new one way sign coming up Manida?Yea, they changed a few streets I think. I even wound up going down a one way which used to be a two way street. Didn't realize it until I noticed people shouting at me from the sidewalks.

Anyways, that area is tough to handle now. It's wishy washy, some days are good, and others are totally dried up.

I can't stand when these sw's have to walk with some cat to look like they're just hanging out outside. Last thing I want is to roll up on some dudes girlfriend and see if she wants to hang out, only to find out I was wrong and she's a square broad.

Anways, good luck.

Forth Ryte
11-06-05, 08:43
Spend a largely wasted hour, hour and half cruising The Point this morning just before and after dawn. A few sightings but nothing worth pulling over for. Zero LE.
And watch out for those new one ways and "no left" or "no right" turns.

Senior members: Have they moved to new streets or different hours or is just rigor mortis? PM responses.

-- Forth Ryte

Pajero1
11-06-05, 20:59
I was at the point I guess you were the guy with the white lex? Liked said before zero LE, I picked up a Latin SW with an 8 body 5 face she was accross the street from the PO, she was the one with the bikini bottom, hooker boots and topless... goes by the name of Julie second one on the corner of the PO LSW wering a midrift a jeans goes by the name of Gloria, both girls charged me a jackson for BJ no bareback, there were some UASW in the area but did not partake on the action only covered BJ in my car. Good pickings IMHO. Got numbers from both girls PM for more info.

Wockster
11-08-05, 13:03
Monday afternoon at the Point. I pass by a new face by the PO. Latina, clean cut, At first, I am not sure she's an SW. Actually begin thinking she could be LE. I pass her a dozen times. She looks up, slight nod. Later as I go down Manida she's hanging with a blonde SW I've seen around. So I slow down and the blonde comes to the window. I ask what's with the friend, and she calls her over. her name is JAY, late 30's says she's homeless and is doing this for the second time in her life. Actually pretty good looking, a little thick. Nice big tatas. Real nice personality, laughed a lot. Seemed to be open to anything that will pay the rent.

I wasn't too happy when she pulled out the Trojan, but she insisted. Technique was pretty good, but she seemed to be non-pro, which I liked. Great technique on the jewels though. I would go out with her again, maybe spend a half hour indoors, but next time we gotta bo bareback, and I told her that. Hell this hobby is the only damn thing I do for myself.

Good news was I passed a little bit of an LE roadblock, and they didn't even pay attention as I passed with her in front seat.

Soxfan04
11-16-05, 02:07
Missed hooking up with my regular tonight so was all keyed up when I got back home. Decided to make a trip to the Point and try to score quick and get back in time to get some decent sleep before work in the morning. At 11:30 PM, it was pretty dead out. Saw one guy stop in the middle of the street w/ his blinkers flashing to pick up a BSW. Saw another big 'n thick HSW give me the eye but wasn't even into that. Then, saw what appeared to be possible WSW walking in the area of Prospect & 165th. Rolled down the window as I went past and we gave each other the eye. She was grateful that I pulled down a side street and turned off the lights and let her come to me. Her name is Rachel and she's not out that often. Looks are about a 7 on the normal scale. Asked for 20-30-40 and it sounded right. It's obvious that she's had a baby (c-section scar and little bit of a loose belly - not too bad though). Only complaint was an odor but it wasn't really strong and I only noticed when I pulled back my hand after stroking the kitty.

Forth Ryte
11-16-05, 20:48
Priam, you say you were out cruising the Point, yet what found was at Prospect & 165th. That seems pretty far afield. Is that area worth checking out, guys?

Soxfan04
11-17-05, 00:12
Priam, you say you were out cruising the Point, yet what found was at Prospect & 165th. That seems pretty far afield. Is that area worth checking out, guys?I wasn't seeing a whole lot so I did range little. It seems worth it to me to do a couple of passes that far away just to see what's there. It paid off in my case anyway.

Soxfan04
11-20-05, 01:53
Just got back from cruising the Point for 2 1/2 hours and am sorry to say that it was dead tonight. Even ranged out from the normal areas and didn't find anything. Saw one BSW on Burnett but she wasn't much to look at so I passed. Once I realized there was nothing else out there, went back but she was gone. Probably for the best though. I need a less expensive hobby for when I'm bored.

Forth Ryte
11-20-05, 08:44
Again, cruised the usual streets (well, MY usual streets) just before and after dawn on a Sunday. Again, zero LE (well, OK, one cruiser passed me but he was heading somewhere else).
Almost nothing spotted at 5:30 but a few BSWs and a couple of LSWs by 6:30. Nothing to write home about but its ALWAYS worth writing here even if only to report that there was great to nothing to report. Oh, and one observation. None of the SWs were in groups and a few were on streets were I haven't seen anthing in months.

- Forth Ryte

Soxfan04
11-26-05, 07:28
...and found disappointment. Went out to the Point at 5:15 AM and found "Little Bit" (BSW) at the corner of Bryant & Seneca. She asked for $80 for FS but came right down to $40. Took about ten minutes to get to her spot and it appeared there was another monger in an SUV in the same place. Covered everything and she didn't have any supplies with her so it was lucky that I carry my own. Five minutes of the first half led to cowgirl for the second half. It wasn't very spirited though and the fake "O" wasn't very realistic. Actually started to lose wood after the inquiries about how "close" I was began. I suggested mish and asked her if she would help out or even give me a hand but she wanted more money. So, she lay there while I tried to get hard enough to pound her until she asked what the time was (5:40 AM). At that point she insisted that "time was up" and that was that. I was so disgusted with her performance at this point that I just said "the hell with it" and drove her back to where I picked her up from.

WSJ3
12-02-05, 13:37
...and found disappointment. Went out to the Point at 5:15 AM and found "Little Bit" (BSW) at the corner of Bryant & Seneca. She asked for $80 for FS but came right down to $40. Took about ten minutes to get to her spot and it appeared there was another monger in an SUV in the same place. Covered everything and she didn't have any supplies with her so it was lucky that I carry my own. Five minutes of the first half led to cowgirl for the second half. It wasn't very spirited though and the fake "O" wasn't very realistic. Actually started to lose wood after the inquiries about how "close" I was began. I suggested mish and asked her if she would help out or even give me a hand but she wanted more money. So, she lay there while I tried to get hard enough to pound her until she asked what the time was (5:40 AM). At that point she insisted that "time was up" and that was that. I was so disgusted with her performance at this point that I just said "the hell with it" and drove her back to where I picked her up from.

It happens from time to time...

I usually tell them before they get into the car that if they need to rush me or put me on an egg timer there really is no need for them to get in.

I can save my money for a SW that is going to put her back into it.

Peace:
WSJ3

Old School 62
12-05-05, 05:01
Usually post in the Bport, CT. room guys but have been mongering the Bronx and Brooklyn since 81.

Hunts Point Avenue pales in comparison to what it was 20 some odd years ago but I still have luck down there 90% of the time. Last Wednesday? Night (the night it was raining Cat's and Dogs) About 11:00 p.m. Picked up a thin WSW, goes by the name Michelle. Little older (40ish) with pale white skin. .4 for full service, CBJ, Doggy, thumb in beutiful pink Bunghole. Very good body but smaaaaall boobs. Nice! No rush, no complaining. Gave me her digits but they were fake. Claims she works only once in a while.

Found her on Manida on the Left hand side of the street before you hit the post office on the Right (If your making a right off HPA onto Manida). She was hanging on the front steps of the entrance way to the first apartment building on the left.

As always guys, watch out for that LE scum.

Old School 62

WSJ3
12-05-05, 14:03
Met up with Brenda Latina SW last night around 9:00PM near Als Wedge.

She is usually out...older chica but puts her back into the bbbj...

Will allow CIM...all in all a nice chica (flaca)...

I give her a 4 out of 5 STRUDELS on the WSJ3 scale of poon.

She gets my business.

Peace:
WSJ3

Ttbearhug
12-05-05, 16:30
Watched HBO, special about the point.

It looked very crowded with SW, of all types.

Now I read that many are saying the point is going dry.

Old School 62
12-06-05, 23:21
Hey guys,

If anyone is in the Holiday Spirit to share a definitive location for a good "21" House in the Bronx or Queens, Please PM me.

Thanks,

Old School 62

Soxfan04
12-06-05, 23:51
Bored and horny so went out crusing tonight at the Point around 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM. Couldn't find anything out there. Thought I saw "Little Bit" (from a previous post) at the same place that I picked her up before but she wouldn't look up from talking on her cell phone after circling the block 4 times. Was going to leave the vehicle and walk HP Ave by foot to see if I would have better luck but, after ten minutes, decided that it was too cold for me and I went back to the nice warm car.

So, since I already had the money from the ATM, I had to use it up, right? I've never been to Mr. Wedge's before so I decided to give it a try. It was definitely ghetto booty on the house menu there. Didn't even get to sip my beer when this much older black dancer comes up to me and decides she wants to be my friend and take my money. She puts her ass on me at the bar and starts wiggling. After a couple of minutes, she asks for $20. Yeah, I did a double-take, too. I actually asked her if she was serious and when I saw that she was, I just had to tell her "no." I gave her $1 though. Then she started trying to get me to do a lap dance with her and telling me that I wouldn't be sorry. She just acted coy and wouldn't go into any details on how I would be happy. Then, she mentioned the VIP room and how we'd be more comfortable there. It was only $10 more and I was thinking with the wrong head so I said, "Sure." We get in there and she asks me for the $10 change that I'd just gotten back because she was "gonna me cum, baby." Uhm, yeah... Not. Her idea of a lap dance is to face away from you and just move her fat (not phat) ass up and down. After a minute, she couldn't even give me wood. Avoid her if at all possible. I think her name is something like "Egypt" or "Egyptian." Not feeling too optimistic, I headed back to the bar and got jumped (in a pleasant way) by another girl with ghetto booty. I can't remember her name but it began with an "M." Anyway, she's either latina or light-skinned black but she was definitely attractive. Judging by her breasts, I'd say she's had a kid before but her stomach didn't show it. She's got a full ghetto butt and thick thighs but she's not fat. She does have a scar (knife?) on her left thigh and the name "Damion" tatooed just over the crack of her ass. She did give a great couple of dances, rubbing Mr. Happy, flashing the goods and nice eye contact.

The stage here is surrounded by the bar itself and there is no possible for either contact with the dancers or tipping the dancers while they're on stage. The lap dance area at Mr. Wedge's is a line of plastic chairs against the wall and is basically out in the open so nothing too wild is going to happen there. The VIP room would have promise except for the fact that one of the bouncers sits a chair half in and half out of the room whenever a dancer is in there with a customer. Also, the employee restroom is only accessible by walking through the VIP room. So, about the only extras you could expect here is if you were to get a phone number for takeout.

Tony03
12-07-05, 20:12
Drove around for a while last night no sightings around at all not even LE...lol

Soxfan04
12-07-05, 22:15
Drove around for a while last night no sightings around at all not even LE...lolNow that I DID see a lot of when I was out and about scouting. I made at least 3 or 4 different marked cruisers with different drivers or double-parked in the street.

Forth Ryte
12-08-05, 07:35
Watched HBO, special about the point.

It looked very crowded with SW, of all types.

Now I read that many are saying the point is going dry.

Well that's easily explained. The HBO special was filmed many years ago. Airing that "documentary" film to show America what goes on in the streets of The Point is like airing "Gone With The Wind" as a documentary about race relations in the south.

Alamx
12-15-05, 05:56
Went out this morning about 1:30 AM struck a dime piece around the Wedge. Nice HSW about 25yrs around a 8 on the scale(awesome body). Didnt get the digits though kind of rushed out when i was done, but whatever. Let me had FS for a franklin. Be careful guys alot of LE out there.

Soxfan04
12-17-05, 03:29
Met Dominique at the corner of Garrison & Edgewater. She's a plump bsw that was (as I found out once she was in the car) pretty drunk. She asked for $30 w/ a X-mas tip for everything so I agreed. Not the best looking but the bbbj was enthusiastic and she was hot enough inside that I was shocked at how quickly it was over (little less than 10 minutes in the saddle - disappointing). For the $40, I'd probably do it again. Although, she started giving me directions afterwards and I was nice enough to follow them until I realized that we were passing by the entrance to the parkway. Turns out she was directing me to where I could drop her off at home. It was only about 4 blocks from the parkway entrance so I was a nice guy about it.

Nutbuster5
12-17-05, 21:57
The Point will never be what it use to be.

WSJ3
12-23-05, 14:29
Well that's easily explained. The HBO special was filmed many years ago. Airing that "documentary" film to show America what goes on in the streets of The Point is like airing "Gone With The Wind" as a documentary about race relations in the south.

That is a damn good analogy Forth Ryte...

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Peace:
WSJ3

Soxfan04
12-30-05, 04:47
Just got back from the Point. Picked up "Rachelle" around 3:00 AM on Randall (right next to the Player's Club). She's a WSW, slim, looks like she was close to 40 yrs or so (or, could be that she just looks really worn down by the lifestyle). Girl was freezing her ass off wearing a mini jean skirt and so was acting a little more aggressive than what I've seen from sw's. 1/2 x 1/2 was $30 so I agreed and ended up giving her $40 since I didn't have change and I figured that I'd give it to her as a tip in the end anyway. Was thanking God that everything was covered afterwards. She got a little chatty when finished and apparently wanted to "reassure me" that she didn't shoot up or anything but she did admit to "smoking" some. I was about to make some comment about there being nothing wrong with a little weed now and again when she let it slip that she was talking about crack. That was it for me..."Thank you very much. That was good. Where can I drop you off? Right where I picked you up? Take care and have a good night."