PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

StealthMode
01-12-05, 23:45
number is disco'd

I went there new years eve, had appt. They told me only one girl working not busy and to come over. I get there and someone walks in as I pull in, I call and they tell me they are busy.

Service has gone down hill anyways, very hit or miss. I hope another one takes its place.

Anyone who can PM the best dover area action would be appreciated.

SM

IAmLookin
01-13-05, 09:53
It is definetly closed. You can look at the Daily Record and find the location in Flanders. It is run by the same owner.

AsianLvr
02-27-05, 12:39
After a lengthy absence I finally returned to the hobby with a visit to Bu Ja. I stopped by around 10PM yesterday and was greeted by Angie (not Mamasan). She took me down the hall to the room and I paid the customary door fee for 1 hour. Angie is about 35 years old, 5' 5", with a nice slender body and enhanced 34C's. She's colored her hair red up top but left the "Y" trimmed and natural. She provided a very good massage for the first half hour and then asked how much I usually tip a girl. I told her it depends upon how good the "extras" are but, usually in the .80 to $1 range. She smiles and leaves the room. Upon her return Angie dropped her short dress to reveal her smokin' body and started to play. We went from Russian to a covered Billy Joel to cowgirl. It was at that point that I had to slow her down for fear of busting too soon. I got Angie to do a reverse CG for a few minutes and then switched to my fav Doggie for the finish.

After she cleans me up she then proceeds to lay down on the table with me and "snuggles" me for like 10 minutes and starts to tell me about her family back in Korea and her 8 year marriage. I guess I could have done without that part but, overall I would definitely see her again! God, it's good to be back!

Rock on, rock hard.

Ken

AsianLvr
03-28-05, 23:46
On this crappy rainy night I ventured up Rt. 23 to Garden Spa which advertised a Grand Opening Special of 40 for the hour. I was met at the door by the typical Korean mamasan who showed me to a small locker room where I disrobed and put my stuff away. Before I was done my "girl" pokes her head in the room and asks for the door fee.

This woman was in early 40's with a "nothing to write home about" body. At this point I figured I'll just take one for the team and proceeded to the shower. She took her time with the shower making sure to clean every inch of me. Next, we walk down the hallway to a room with swinging doors (same type that you see in a saloon in old western's.)

The massage was better then average and she even started to play a little b-4 the flip. I ended up getting a handie with lots of roaming followed by a chest, shoulder and neck rub. To top it off, when she took me back to the locker, she insisted on dressing me.

If your up in this area and just want a good rub and tug this place isn't bad for the price. I seriously doubt there is anything else on the menu here, after all, it's not a bunch of young ladies here.

Rock on, rock hard.

Ken

Stu Nayhem
06-11-05, 13:09
I was reading the local newspaper this morning. Looks like Jersey City LE picked up 20 people in the area of Tonnelle Ave. and Spruce. What was weird was they also arrested a women that appoached ULE and offered 20 to perform oral on him. I need to find a women like that,service me and pay me! Well I just thought I would give people the heads up,hopefully it was nobody from the board.

Stu

Low Qui
06-11-05, 21:37
I was reading the local newspaper this morning. Looks like Jersey City LE picked up 20 people in the area of Tonnelle Ave. and Spruce. What was weird was they also arrested a women that appoached ULE and offered 20 to perform oral on him. I need to find a women like that,service me and pay me! Well I just thought I would give people the heads up,hopefully it was nobody from the board.

Stu

Stu,

JC has elections that are going on or just occurred, so that's why it's hot. Gotta go more inland to really find anything, as Tonelle (Rt. 1/9) is a main connection between NY/NJ and the tunnels.

lo.

(Even a few of the always active strolls have been ghost towns at times. When you see nothing, just take their advice and vanish for at least an hour.)

IntotheMuck
06-12-05, 22:20
Here is the story guys.

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1118481282181660.xml&coll=3

J Burb
06-22-05, 13:01
Took a spin through Irvington last night (around 10pm) on my way to the airport. Previously I had come down one other time to check out Vics and Bottoms Up but this time I was armed with the addresses of several other strip joints as well as a map of the street action.

All I can say is "Wow". After crusing up and down Clinton, Nye, and it's many connecting streets I must have spotted nearly 30 hoes within an hour (mostly on Clinton). All were black, but a wide diversity of shapes ages and quality was available, ranging from nasty crackheads to petite young hotties that got scooped up quick. Some travelled incognito and could only be identefied through eye contact while others went for that skimpy blatent hooker look and would aggessively wave you down. Only saw one patrol car slowly making its way up and down Clinton with flashing lights but it didnt seem to effect street activity much. I wonder what priority prostitution takes with LE in this area? Any vice stings or BS siezure laws anyones aware of?

I didnt pick up this time as I was not familiar enough with the area to know where to safely park yet (PM me) and was too pressed for time to hit any of the Go Go's but heres the ones I spotted within the stroll:

Champagne Room
Crystalls
Embers Tavern (closed)
Slicks Tavern (looked busy)

I know theres a couple I didnt spot too, just wondering which is currently most recommendable for cheap "hands on" thrills as well as the possibilty of in club FS (I read somewhere Vics is now closed). Also, how safe is it for a white boy to park and walk into any of these places during the day or night? (I hear Irvington has a real gang problem). I'll definately return for some street action as it seems much better stocked than Paterson (if your into BSW's) and possibly even safer to park. I'd imagine it turns into an even bigger hoe convention on the weekends as well.

J Burb

chattenooga
07-26-05, 09:16
Guys just an FYI, Bu Ja in fairview (AMP) was shut down with a to-rent sign as of the last sunday. Any others in the area please with FS?

StealthMode
07-31-05, 01:44
http://www.dailyrecord.com/news/articles/news1-prostitution.htm

ROXBURY -- Authorities raided what they say were three brothels masquerading as day spas on Thursday night, charging four women with prostitution and seizing cash, computers and customer records.