PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Aegis911
01-05-05, 02:00
I recently had the opportunity to try another AMP - VIP Shiatsu in Edgewater Park. It's located towards the rear of a shopping strip mall off 130 South. There is plenty of parking and privacy.

I entered the lobby and pushed the bell by the courtesy window. After a short wait the door was opened and I was ushered inside. The woman who let me in was in her mid 30's and looked pretty good from first glance. I was later to learn her name was Suni.

Suni took me into a room where I paid her the house fee of .6 She asked if I wanted a shower but I told her I wanted to take a steam first. She left to fire it up and I got undressed and into a robe. Suni returned after about 5 minutes and led me down the hall to the steam room.

From the steam I got a nice TS then back to the room. Suni covered me with a sheet and proceeded with the massage. While not the best massage I have had it was very relaxing and unhurried.

A HJ was all that was being offered despite my repeated attempts to persuade otherwise. While I was able to fondle her tits - which were quite nice BTW - Suni wouldn't go for anything more.

Suni cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left .4 on the table. Total cost was $ which I think is a lot for what I got. But then again I left completely relaxed and I do love the steam.

If a happy ending is all that you are looking for and you want a clean place with a good steam room you might want to consider giving this place a visit.

Aegis911

Cyberbrewer
01-06-05, 21:59
I hit Kabuki Therapy again. Saw Jenni, she claims to be Cherry's sister (see my earlier reports). I skipped the TS, didn't want to freeze on the table afterwards. Jenni gives a geat massage and a good HJ release. There's nothing else offered. She does a good job with the lotion massage, and I gotta love her for saying I had a, "Number 1 size dick." After the massage she called her sister for me. I have Cherry's new location in Camden County, on Rt 73 South. I'll report ont this AMP after my next visit.

.6 + .2 = .8
Looks 5
Attitude 8
Age 35-40

cyberbrewer

Houston Fan
01-07-05, 15:19
I loves these AMP girls, one I have been seeing weekly in the past month and out of the blue, she told me that I'm so big. I told her is the same size from last week and I haven't use any of the enlargement pills. LOL.

Jim Neighbors
01-17-05, 10:47
My buddy Larry went to Kabuki three times in the past couple of months. The first time he went, the girl gave a ton of extras, including DFK! The second time the girl said she was from another AMP down the road and was just working there for the day (I guess it was a holiday or something). As she prepped him with the teaze, she asked him "you or me?" as if Larry was supposed to do it himself. Larry went a couple of nights ago and got an older provider. He tried speaking to her and she kept saying "no" to tell him that she didn't know any English.

When the flip came, she did all the requisite teazing, and Larry says he even got a feel in (though she sounds like you wouldn't want to tour that too much). She kept teazing, asking him if it was ok. Natch, he says yes. Four minutes later she says "ok, we finished" (I guess she knows that much English). Larry sat there, saluting the flag, and expressed his dissatisfaction, and that was it. No happy ending? If that's becoming the policy, I'm definately NOT going there!

Who knows, maybe they thought Larry was LE (he's pretty clean cut, but no crew cut, for sure). But he's been to a billion AMPS and never, ever had this problem before.

Anyone else with a similar experience there?

James

Aegis911
01-19-05, 08:09
Hit VIP again and had the same results as my post of 1-05. A great steam, nice TS and a relaxing massage.

This time I got Young and like before I was only able to cop a feel of her breasts - which were rather small.

A nice time with the normal happy ending. This place certainly does not watch the clock - I was there over an hour and a half but if you are looking for more this probably isn't the place for you.

$ total - including house fee.

Aegis911

Jim Neighbors
01-21-05, 10:16
It's hard to find a decent AMP these days that has everything you want. I used to go to one place, but they had no TS. Then Kabuki drops the ball on me a couple of times with the finale.

Does anyone know a place with a good TS, a good massage (with no sheet! I hate that), and tours (not to mention the simple HR)? I guess YMMV at all of these places, but how nice would it be to get all those things? It seems to be an exception and not a rule.

Trips to Kabuki, Sunny, Cin, and others, have all been a dissapointment for one of the reasons above.

It seems easier to go get FS, but that's not what I want!

James

Dirty BJ
01-28-05, 00:47
Jim,

Stop being a lasy SOB and get over to Philly.. There you go to an clean AMP get a nice cleaning, and FULL service. No questions asked. Will cost 150.

Its a great time, me and my friends have been doing it for years. They are all over the place. Just get in a taxi and tell him to take you for a message.

All ya get in Jersey are headakes. And handjobs. Fuck that!

DBJ

Jim Neighbors
01-31-05, 01:15
DBJ,

I loved your post, it was just funny. Yes, I'm quite familiar with the Philly AMPs and yes, I know the difference between NJ and PHL. I've been doing it for years to.

But not everyone is looking for FS you know. I like the massages and all that. So once again: provided the forum is kickin' it again, I'm hoping that someone will let us know where the good hr places in NJ are.

Peace,

James

Cyberbrewer
02-14-05, 00:07
After two visits to her sister "Jenny" at Kabuki, I learned where Cherry relocated to. "Physical Therapy Care" on Rt 73 South in Vorhees. Cherry puts a lot of effort into it. Climbs all over you, lotion massage, great TS. Extras include HJ with a finger in the A. She also does a great tease while she rubs my joint all over her face before the oil HJ. No oral, just a good pre-HJ tease.

.6 + .2 = .8

Cyberbrewer

JR Long
02-14-05, 14:59
Anyone have any info on the Camden sw scene recently? I know that there has been alot of LE around. I drove down Broadway recently and didn't see much action. Also, if anyone has any info on a petite brunette 19yo wsw named Rachel...let me know. She was down in Camden this past summer and she was staying with a guy at Broadway and Chestnut.

Thanks!

Geronimo74
02-16-05, 20:51
I always here people say FS is dead in NJ. Well I thought that was true cause its been a while since FS was offered in NJ. Well I just want to say I've been to 2 AMP's in the last 2 weeks and had 1 wonderful FS at 1 and a rushed HJ at the other. I donb't like to say names on here but I would not recommend the AMP in Blackwood and I would recommend the AMP in turnersville and I'm not talking about Kabuki personally I've been there done that and was not happy at Kabuki. Just my opinion.

Geronimo74

Houston Fan
02-21-05, 23:36
Gero,

How about a little moe info. on the Turnersville place, looks, door fee, tip and is the place clean?

Geronimo74
02-23-05, 00:59
Looks - 6
Door - .60 (1hr)
Fee - .80 negotiated .60 for me
Clean - Very

PervAlbert
02-23-05, 14:47
The G man is being cryptic and provocative on the 'other' T'ville joint. Can't say as I blame him. It's human nature to want to keep a good thing to yourself, and help a sweet little UTR op keep the good times rollin without being over-run. But would a little hint to aid the particularly savy and equally discrete pervs be completely out of the question? The old Angel Spa in Hi-nella's been long gone, and that long drive over the bridge is gettin' old. Drop a crumb, G man, and we will all raise a sweet herbaceous peace pipe in your honor!

Cyberbrewer
02-24-05, 00:38
This is way too little info about your FS experience in Turnersville. I need more details. Location, cost (house + tip), looks, attitude, etc. I know you meant well, but (for me), too little info (especially in my own back yard) is worse than no info at all.

Please oblige us all a little here.

Cyberbrewer

Geronimo74
02-28-05, 03:30
Super Accupressure Therapy in Turnersville.

Cool?

Geronimo74

Cyberbrewer
03-03-05, 10:19
I drove past it last night. It's in a strip mall adjacent to an office complex at the intersection of 168 and Wilson Rd.

Geronimo: How's the talent in this place how old were they? Do you have any of the providers names? For FS it was .6 + .6?

cyberbrewer

PS Jackson changed my user name after the "senior" upgrade. I emailed him to change it back last week, but no reply. Anyone have any ideas?

PervAlbert
03-07-05, 05:03
Well, it's 4 days now, and no one's confirmed the G mans testimonial. It's on my agenda, but it'll be a few days because it's about an hour drive for me. Spotted it last week on a re-con on way up to Philly. Tried getting the phone number from 411 for closing times while up there. "No listing." Still swung by on way home @ midnight--no sign of life. But there was the phone number big as life on the exterior sign. What's up wit dat s**t? They must wrap it up early, which is usually not a good sign. I have a feeling cyberbrewer has breached the walls but is holding out on us. Btw, I also got the upgrade (now that the board is about as active as a moribund over-doser) with the accompanying email all about name changes and why. Didn't pay a lot of attention because mine was not changed. And have no idea why yours would be.

Geronimo74
03-09-05, 09:26
.60 + .80 was her donation but I only had .60 so she said she would let me go this time. Isn't that always the line they use. Probably won't get FS the first time you go if your new took me a couple time until she recognized me. She is OK to my taste a little older than I like them. I think they close at midnight possibly 11pm on the weekdays.

Geronimo74

Xray
04-09-05, 22:16
Hello all,

It looks like the Carnival in back in action. After it being raided four years ago and strip rules, looks like it they relaxing them up a bit. Recieved HJ for 40$ in session. Not the greatest looking girls. But okay for once in a while.

Xray

Snapper 2
04-10-05, 13:08
Is this the Carnival on Rte 130? If so have not been there in a long time. Didn't know there were any extras.

Geronimo74
04-12-05, 19:06
Hello all,

It looks like the Carnival in back in action. After it being raided four years ago and strip rules, looks like it they relaxing them up a bit. Recieved HJ for 40$ in session. Not the greatest looking girls. But okay for once in a while.

XrayWhat was the session cost or are you saying $40 for the session and HJ? Was in there a while back and they only let self release.

Geronimo74

Low Qui
04-20-05, 14:58
Hey,

Ending my self-imposed exile for this one. :)

Was in Camden for a few days, so decided to check out the scene as it is now. Did all the various strolls (please don't ask where; you'd still have to be very blind or dumb to not find the strolls in Camden, even with the LE step-up.) Saw some potentials out the first night, and one I almost broke my rule for (I'm never too impatient picking up a SW. I knew I was there for at least 2 days, so used the first for recon only.) LE is out in force, in the areas where SW's were walking, but I only saw ONE car pulled over in 5-7 total hours of driving. (Not all in one day.)

Anyhow, on the second day, , at 3:30am, was about to call it a night, when I ran into Katrina on Westfield near Dudley. A light-skinned BSW, 25, looks 19, with blondish hair and glasses. She's thin, but not CH thin. And she's relatively tall (probably about 5'6 to 5'8.) She looks spanish from far away, but is mixed w/ German. A solid SW 7-8.

Agreed to .4 for a hotel date (I know it was too much, but my hotel was a little drive away, and didn't feel like being exposed on the street.) and got to it. The BBBJ was.. I would guess a 5 as I can't really recall how good it was at this time (You remember good ones and bad ones, but not average IMO.) I seem to remember it was cool, but a little mechanical. She makes up for it though by being the TIGHTEST (she has no children) I have ever been with, and moved into many positions. Oh, and she has a modest chest (b), and , although thin, has a good amount of meat (was able to get a good grip in doggie; not that bone thing going on there.) Tip was only .05.

She doesn't have contact info (I would have visited her again for sure if she did.) But she mentioned she is out in the area west of where I found her (think 7-11), usually right when the sun drops. (I got lucky and caught her on her way to a friend's.) So if you find her and looking for FS, she is the one. BBBJ is OK, but I am sure someone else out there is better (though she did not rush, and not really a clock chick, chatty, or jittery; may have caught her before she was going to sleep too.)

lo.

ExtremeSex
04-20-05, 15:29
Hello all,

XrayXray,

Where is the Carnival located? If it's close enough I'd like to do some recon.

Xray
05-05-05, 16:49
It is on Rt 130 South. Six girls a shift noon to midnight. I have been back with the two Prs and recieved HJ for the sesson fee. Never asked or want anything else.

Xray

daty guy
05-09-05, 21:37
I'm not Familiar with Carnival. Any more info on location?

PM me if you wish.

PhillyBoys
05-13-05, 10:48
Was out on Camden yestoday around 5pm. Watch out for STING operation! better stick with your regulars. Those female cops do look like ******. Undercover cop drving old yellowish SUV and others driving Lumina.

Dr Dong
05-13-05, 14:26
LE is indeed pulling off a sting on Broadway. I saw some suspicious activity around 6pm last nite, toward the Morgan Blvd End (Chelton)My buddy confirmed this. A friend of his was an unlucky one! He hears they may be continuing the sting the entire month. Stick with the K for now. Dont let the bast*ards get you. Gonna also give a heads up on the Philly board.

JR Long
05-14-05, 15:01
Todays courier post(Saturday) had an article about the sting that LE has been running in Camden the last two days. Be careful!

JR

Houston Fan
05-14-05, 23:15
It's much safer doing incalls now instead of the stroll. Maybe I'm missing the excitment but I do incalls only. I know they get busted too but not as frequently as on the streets.

nallapillai
05-27-05, 00:47
Hi Seniors,

Could you please tell where is this Carnival?

I would like to try it.

Sharukan3
05-28-05, 12:22
Anybody have an address?

And what type of establishment is it?

Const Worker
06-01-05, 14:17
Fellas,

Anything in the southern tip of NJ? I visit there often and have never see the foggiest of action.

High Pockets
06-03-05, 22:37
While in NJ on business this AM, thought I'd cruise in Camden, where I haven't been for many months. I usually start at Morgan and go all the way up Broadway to the terminal, then back. Not much action, plenty of LE. On the way back down, saw a blonde strolling near Atlantic. I circled, and she was still there. Stopped (on Broadway! Could be dangerous, but she didn't look when I'd parked around the corner), and she got in. Name's Debbie, tall, streaky blonde, crazy blue eyes, a little thick, with not much top, around 40. Just what I was looking for! We parked at her spot, and with my hand down her big blue panties, she gave a wonderful BBJCIM(DT), no swallow, for a pic of Andrew. I gave her a pic of Abe in gratitude. No digits, but I'll look for her again. Very friendly, aims to please, daytime only.

HP

Geronimo74
07-07-05, 14:26
Any guys or couple interested in attending Sybian parties check out ridethesybiansaddle.com

Geronimo74

High Pockets
07-16-05, 17:47
See my post at S. Jersey AMP's. It's about SW's. Guess I put it in the wrong thread.

HP

High Pockets
08-02-05, 22:02
Did usual stroll on Sat, around 10:30 AM, looking for Debra (from 2 wks ago). I spotted her near Pine, but she was crossing Broadway to get into another vehicle, missed her by seconds!!! So headed back south, and spotted 2 WSW in the park at Ferry Ave. Stopped around the corner and the thinner, dark-haired one got in. Name is "Rachel, " around 35 (good age for me), med build, some pimples on legs (not needle marks), needs teeth looked after, but about a 5 on the face scale.

Went to an "inexpensive" motel (.3), I offered my usual .4, but she wouldn't go below .5. No BBBJ, covered only, so after she showered, I skipped the BJ and got right on (covered, of course). Better experience than I expected. She uses her hands well. Not quite a GFE, but I will look for her again, although if I see Debra first, I will go there.

Haven't spotted the first Debbie from a month ago, but would go there before the other two.

HP

Geronimo74
08-04-05, 13:21
Visited the Carnival on 130 last night. .40 for a session and tipped .20 and received a HJ. Have to be discreet about the HJ part. One girl said no way. Choose wisely or you'll be doing it yourself.

Geronimo74

JR Long
08-05-05, 15:32
I was cruising down Broadway in Camden last night and spotted Dawn. She is in her early to mid twenties with brown hair and a average looking face but a smoking hot body. She was wearing tight low rise jeans and a cutoff tight white t shirt. I picked her up before and wanted to feel that nice ass again. She usually asks for more than the average rate and she usually rushes you.

Alot of LE out also, so be careful!

High Pockets
08-06-05, 19:50
Went over Wed am, looking for.....someone. Not much happening down at Morgan end of Broadway, but more nearer the Terminal end. Lots of LE, too.

Stopped at a light at Broadway and Washington, saw Kathy (she's been noted in this space before) with her long-time "companion," Joe. She's small, very tight for 30, dark brown hair, light eyes, face has some marks, but not unattractive, backside has some scars, but you don't see them at the important times. I'd say 6/7 on face scale, 8 on body scale.

She gave Joe the brush and got in. I had been with her before, many months ago, and she recalled after a few minutes. She no longer has use of her old room. Went to a "cheapy" motel, gave her .4 for a wonderful BBJ, followed by FS. She is excellent for me. No rush. Will look for her again. Will try and upload photo, but no guarantees.

HP

Chrisser
08-08-05, 11:10
Can somebody give me the address or something to look for to find Carnival. I have been to the playhouse and would like a break from it when I come back up.

Thanks

JR Long
08-10-05, 20:10
Saw this in last fridays courier post. Be careful in Camden

Authorities arrest 20 in prostitution sting

CAMDEN -- Authorities arrested 20 individuals Thursday during a reverse prostitution sting here.

The New Jersey State Police along with the Camden County Prosecutor's Office conducted the operation from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Broadway. Undercover female officers posed as prostitutes and authorities charged 19 men and one woman with loitering for the purpose of engaging in prostitution, a disorderly persons offense.

Under an initiative of the Prosecutor's Office, four counselors from the Center for Family Services in Camden were on hand to talk with those arrested about sexually transmitted diseases and other problems associated with prostitution.

Noreaga
08-16-05, 19:03
Checked out the sleaze-joint known as 'Carnival' a few weeks ago and was thoroughly disappointed! It may have been my choice of girl (some fat heiffer named Robin). Her price scale was .4 for a HJ and .8 for a BJ. Being afraid she would eat my Johnson, o girl of such a hefty appetite, I decided to go with the HJ and told her that I would give her .2 for it. She accepted the .2 for the HJ, of course. She was a complete turnoff - her breath smelled when she faced me and her ass smelled when she turned around to shake her sizable pimply ass in front of me. Suffice it to say, I relieved myself at home, not in the $40 room with her.

Carnival is located on Rt130 South, maybe a couple of miles south of Cheerleaders (NJ). If you go, stay away from Robin, if you don't want to waste your money. She claims that she is one of the few girls who perform such services there, but taking a look at some of the other crackhead looking girls there, this is not likely. Why else would the cleanup guy need to mop up after every girl's session (excluding mine, of course)?

Can somebody give me the address or something to look for to find Carnival. I have been to the playhouse and would like a break from it when I come back up.

Thanks

Joe Cocker
08-25-05, 17:15
My first visit to Camden. At noon on Thursday I must have seen 20 SW on my first pass down Broadway. On the return trip I spotted about 3, all rejects. I thought I saw an unmarked LE vehicle following in the distance so I took a wave-off and passed my initial quarry, a fine looking blonde with exposed midriff standing at the corner of Broadway and Morgan. When I got the courage to go back she was gone.

Eventually I caught a glimpse of a slender hsw Near Mt. Vernon. I pulled down a side street and she hopped in.

"Moe" is a friendly, slender, 20-something Latina with an attractive face and tight, firm body. We parked nearby and she gave me a superb bbbj for a Jackson. She seemed like a genuinely sweet girl, someone a person might actually want to date legitimately, if it weren't for the drugs.

I probably committed a cardinal monger offense by parking so close to Broadway but this was my first time in Camden and I hadn't seen any motels in the area.

Noticed four or five groups of men standing in circles chatting near Lester Terrace and Gordon Terrace. The houses looked abandoned and the men were there at least an hour. I saw at least one police vehicle parked near one of the groups. Strange.

Camden's a bit edgy but it rocks.

Joe Cocker

JR Long
08-28-05, 17:20
Seen some of the old regulars down on Broadway recently.

Down near Morgan Blvd, spotted Camille. A pretty brunette, 5'3" with long brown hair and green eyes. Late twenties...early thirties. Said that she was a former dancer with nice implants. Average service.

Also near Morgan, Katie: Early to mid twenties, thin dirty blonde hair. Nice body bad teeth. Said she use to stroll K Ave in philly. Decent service but she definitely could have used a bath.

Near Broadway and Atlantic, Ellen, a pretty, short, blonde. Probably late twenties. Big ass if you like them that way.

Broadway near Royden, Grace: Petite brunette, 5' good service, been on the street a while and it shows now.

High Pockets
08-29-05, 19:53
JR,

Lots to choose from! I never see that many at once, so what day and time was all this happening?

HP

Xray
09-17-05, 11:15
Hello,
I went to Adult world on route 30 Near AC. My first time I was there. I went with Nadine, Who has the largest tits I have seen in along time. Tan double g's. I went in the back with her for 120$ I was able to have my way with those huge fun bags some fingering and a hj. Well, worth it, if you are breast man. Next time I went there, huge dissappointment. There is only two girls there at a time. Chanpane and sabrina, 5s or 6s, went for the cheaper session with sabrina total rip off, went in small disgusting room, constant pressure to give more gave alittle more for nothing, just constant sale pitch. Stay away from these two. Nadine was worth it.

Xray

Xray
09-17-05, 11:21
Hello,

Did the Broadway run a couple times recently. Best time is still around dusk when the most sw feel comfortable and the regular are coming out. LE is noticable but not heavy. Went with Camille- Cute nice implants 50$ gave number service okay. Next, was Shelly young girl said she was 22, husband was out pimping her great service very into for 80$ long time but talked way too much.

Xray

High Pockets
09-20-05, 22:17
Did the Broadway stroll again today after a long absence..around 11:30/noon. Lots of WSW's all along, from Morgan up to the terminal. Saw a slim cutie just below Atlantic, but it was too near my start, so I motored north. Must have been 6 or7 out there, any of which I would have gone for. Circled back, and the above-noted cutie was still there. I pulled around the corner and she got in. Called Trish, Very small and slim, nice boobs, about 30, brown hair in two bunches, face about 7/8, just my style. After the usual questions, we agreed to the el cheapo motel on 130. She took a VERY long shower (I know there was something else going on in there). Then a fairly decent massage. Then down to business, which began with a CBJ, then FS. Nice noises to go along. I could have done half a Ben, but I was feeling generous, and she was so cute, so I donated 3 Jacksons. Will definitely go there again. As I was driving her back, saw lots more, different WSW's. The choices are there, gents.
Forgot to say: didn't see any LE at all!
HP

L Knit
10-03-05, 08:54
Heading to berlin NJ. this friday around noon looking to stroll in Camden or anywhere convenient. Been reading this board and seems lively in Camden. Any reccomendations appreciated for sw's or good providers. Can reciprocate to anyone comming to the no. va area. Thanks.

NENY Troller
10-16-05, 11:58
I was in Camden Thursday night during the continuing rainstorm. Drove up Broadway at 730 pm and found Nicki (Shorty). BSW, 4'6" short little women with nice ass and great tits. Had a bit of a belly on her but she was on the rag and I did little more exploring. Gave me a nice covered bj for .3. I told her I was really looking for full service and she recommended I try to find TY, her friend. She explained she was the hottest thing on the street. Short like her but young, clean and fun. She said the rest of the girls were all crack and H injecting ******.

I took Shorty to her place and decided to try and find TY. Drove up and down Broadway a few times and saw at least a dozen girls each time, none of them to my liking, none of them would I want in my car. I took a break and went to the 6th Street Martini bar for a few.

At about 11pm I head back down Broadway. Bingo! On the corner of Line and Broadway is what I was looking for. "Sherri" is a BSW of high caliber stripper quality. She is about 5', maybe 105#, 32 b/c 's, beautiful face, fun, and stoned! She was eating Chinese food because she had the munchies. She tells me she's from North Carolina and would like to go back someday. She lives with her mother and is going to be 21 next week.

We head to my hotel, which is about 15 minutes away. No problem with her. She's dressed in white pants that hug her perfect ass and legs, see through top and a see through bra all covered up by a black parka. We get to the hotel and I offer her .5 and she's offended. We negotiate to .8 and normally that's about double what I would normally pay for F/S but not knowing the rates in Camden and having one of the hottest SW's I've ever been with sitting there it was kind of like "What the F***". I wasn't disappointed. We lit up another joint (mine) and had a cocktail. She asked to use the bathroom and the shower. No problem. She spent about 20 minutes taking a shower and came out with only a black G-string. Wow what a body! She put a cover on my joint and then blew me in a 69 position. Now I won't DATY with a SW but what a sight. Her tight little muff was totally shaved and smelled as fresh as the rest of her body. I was tempted but didn't partake. After about 10 minutes I don't want to wait any longer to probe her puss with my tool. She gets on the edge of the bed and I try to get it in from behind. It takes a lot of effort on both of our parts because she is sooo tight. Wow! She's so tight I feel constricted and can't finish from behind. I want her on top but she says the first time with someone it's only form behind. She ends up finishing me with her mouth.

On the way back to drop her off she gives me her digits and says to call her next time and she will be more adventurous.

I didn't look at the digits until the next morning and at the bottom of the paper she wrote her name as TY. I really found what I was looking for.

NENY

Aruba Jack
10-16-05, 15:55
Anyone heard of a new AMP on in Lawrenceville NJ. Coming to area soon and a friend heard of a new place opening there.

Not familar with NJ so I don't know if I am on the right location.

Any help appreciated.

Little Conner
10-16-05, 16:14
Anyone heard of a new AMP on in Lawrenceville NJ. Coming to area soon and a friend heard of a new place opening there.

Not familar with NJ so I don't know if I am on the right location.

Any help appreciated.If it's the one on Business Route 1, don't bother. Waste of time, at least when I went. Pick up the local Trentonian Paper and look in the back of the classifieds. There's a couple of RMP's in there that are pretty good. Most are RT, but have been able to get FS at a few, but hard. If you are looking for FS at an MP, its a little harder to come by in the area.

Cruznll
10-18-05, 16:41
For some reason the only action that was going on was by the park , but i am not about to pick up a SW when kids are walking down the street who just got out of school.

Wanted to pick this one up saw her between Atlantic and the park 3pm'sh but she kept pacing about 40yards from a black unmanned/unmarked cruiser (Dead give away spotlight on mirror and plates on vehicle) She did not look like a regular any ideas. Not sure if the pic will do her justice but was a 7/8on sw scale but she just did not look right out there if ya know what I mean.

Anyone have any luck down by the terminal around 12-1ish (afternoons) seems like a few out there but also lots of commotion.

Dr Dong
10-22-05, 14:31
Ive seen her out there before. Definitely not a cop....that doesnt mean that the cruiser wasnt.

Cruznll
10-24-05, 17:17
Probably the worst time to do the run from the terminal all the way up . As kids are getting out from school. Saw a few wsw that I have seen many of times and never attempt to pick up as they are about 4/5 on scale and you would have to be very brave to do as they are hanging right next to the school (To each there own). Keep sieng the same Dark hair brunette always sitting up by the church/park, May try her soon keep ya posted.

Anyone have a local Incall (CBJ) provider they could private message me with and not a $ $$ $$$ GFE/PSE. I am talking monger price, if i wanted to go broke i would be in a pa amp once a week ;) .. THnx

JR Long
12-11-05, 16:56
Was cruising down Broadway recently when I spotted Maria. I've picked her up in the past but it's been about 6 months since I've seen her in Camden. She dyed her hair a platinum blonde. She's in her early twenties, cute, very petite, about 5'0" 100lbs with pierced nipples. Well, she tells me that she's been in north jersey the last few months. She asks me to drive her to this spot that she knows which will be safe. So since I know her, we drive there. When we get there I see another car park there with a guy in the car so I drive by and don't park. She gets upset and said that she won't do a date anywhere else. I suggest a couple of other spots but then she just asks me to drive her back to where I picked her up.

Afterwards, I began to wonder if she was setting me up to get jacked. Well, be careful of this!

Dem Gnomes
12-15-05, 04:28
I posted the following on a private discussion forum recently, but it seems generally useful:
==========

I made my inaugural trip to PH2 (aka CH) tonight.

IMO, it's way overrated at night. Which is not to say that some of the ratings are false, but I can see where separating the wheat from the chaff could be costly.

Maybe that's just because I've been at PH for so long, and the marginal cost of rating new dancers is lower. The thought of paying for all those "new" dancers at once might be pissing me off.

But there's also the fact that some of the girls are WAY not on the program. I and a friend went back with 4 Russian/E. European girls, and I got decent service from one. (The friend, zero.) Brazilians/Latinas seems to be better, but it was still 50/50.

I did meet one brazilian lovely, V--, who was apparently completely new -- she acted like she'd never given a couch dance before, except for being really paranoid about the curtains not completely closing. I snatched some hairclips from a side-wall that had too many and closed the front "door" and she calmed down a bit. Beyond that, she had a great ass but no idea how to use it without careful instruction in Portuspanglish.

Executive summary:

Minuses:

1. Avoid the Slavic accents. Period.

2. Not all Latinas are created equal.

3. Any dancer whose name starts with 'V' is probably going to be clued
in within the next few days and start giving crappy service. Beware.

4. The "playah" quotient is pretty high. There's a lot of younger guys
who learned their etiquette watching rap videos and gangster movies.

5. The "gentlemens club" quotient is considerably higher than at PH. It hasn't reflected itself directly in higher costs -- the cover charge is in the PH range -- but I wouldn't be surprised if either (1) the decor rotted for lack of new stuff; or (2) costs shot up in 6 to 12 months when the "expenses" bill came in.

6. My last dance I spent a little time getting dressed and chatting with my dancer. The fact that there's no "we're done" light as there is at PH means that the dance girl rang up an extra dance on us. I've seen reports on this, and was surprised by the complaints, but now I'm more sympathetic to them. After getting used to "thanks, blah blah blah, here's your money, blah blah blah" at PH, it's a shock that they're billing for that.

I was irked a little early on by the cloud of guys hanging out at the CD monitor's stand chatting with the girls as they paid out. Now it makes sense -- leave your fly unzipped and your shirt unbuttoned and race to the CD girl's stand to finish getting dressed. (Idiots.)

7. The sign at the CD girl's stand, "Don't talk to the CD girl, it's distracting. " Could you just come out and say, "We hire stupid people? "

8. They don't have the intercom thing figured out. At PH, there is an intercom connecting the DJ booth with the CD room. Even after they installed that, it took like a year for the fucking idiot DJs to figure out how to schedule the dancers. I can't count the number of times tonight that I heard, "Alice to the front stage. Oh, you've got Alice? Betty to the front stage. What, you've got her, too? Charice to the front stage. Her too? Debby to the front stage. Okay, Elaine to the stage, please. No? Franchesca? "

They need to buy the two-way intercoms and teach the DJs how to use them.

9. There were a lot of girls I recognized from the PH -- that I didn't like.

On the plus side:

1. The kitchen is open late, and they make good chicken wings and mozzarella sticks.

2. The place was pretty packed so even though we were at a stage-side table, we didn't get swarmed for dolla-dolla-dolla crap. There was some of that, and some of the "come up here and now give me a dollar" bullshit from the dancers onstage, but once you're used to the 'feel' of the place it's easy to manage.

3. Extreme (the short fat dancer, mentioned recently, from PH) and Armani (the skinny black dancer from PH, now with new moderately-sized bolt-ons) were both working and were both willing to pretend to be glad to see us.

4. The manager seemed friendly enough.

5. The bouncers had their wand set on "big-block V8" apparently, since it didn't pick up anything else I was carrying that normally causes the TSA wands to go apeshit.

6. There were a lot of girls I recognized from the PH -- that I did like.

All in all, I'm willing to go back. But I have to say it's more for the atmospheric stuff -- friendly people, nice decor, etc. -- than for the service level. That, to me at least, seems about the same. (At least on Wednesday evenings.)

Dem Ambivalent Gnomes

Holy Sheite
12-18-05, 05:48
Drove down Broadway on my way to the airport Saturday evening about 6:30 and was surprised at the number of girls and quality of what I saw. Seems that there were about 6 to 8 girls working that were all between 4 and 8 on the ole peter meeter. This included two wsw, about 4 bsw and one really hot hsp that was opening her blouse to show a hefty set of signs showing she was open for business

There was no sign of the normaly heavy CPD presence that has been out lately. Don't know if it was the time of day or if they are all on break, but it was certainly looking up from previous visits.