PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Low Qui
01-01-05, 23:30

As for the identification thing, a simple PM to each other the next day could easily verify someone was or wasn’t who they said they were. If someone lies, post thier description! The tape doesn’t necessarily mean anyone is obligated to exchange webnames or even interact for that matter. I think most participants would appreciate just knowing they were in the company of another WSG member at the very least.

Happy New Years All.

J Burb,

I agree with the PM thing. It's easy enough to PM once you think someone who is there might be someone you know or spoken to. The only thing though.. There are probably only 4-6 people here that I wouldn't have an issue knowing I am a member. :) (Could you imagine every newbie who would blow up your spot if they knew you were you and try to ask for the nearest strolls, numbers, and any other thing they could get?) *shudder* I tend to hang out to sort of play my game, and not be the center of attention. Talking "shop" is cool, but there is a limit as to where it should go at first.

lo.

(One thing though, I doubt tape is a good idea at most spots. 1, it's too dark in most places to see clear tape. 2, any woman who sees it will probably instantly pick it off, and we wouldn't notice it looking at other things (They like to clean us up. :) ) 3, at some of the places I'm sure we've all been, we really do NOT want to be caught out staring at all the males for too long.. That sort of thing COULD be taken as a challenge, and finding a small square of tape on a dude would take a bit of time I would think of focusing on their chest.

If I may suggest, if you guys do want to ID each other (I guess we know where I stand on it personally (*laughs*) but not opposed to it in priincipal,) would be something a little easier and discreet.. A rubber band/string on one of our fingers. We've all gone into new places and quickly checked out what our neighbor is doing to see what can be gotten away with. Although the hand may be busy at times, it would still be noticable at some points (Gotta drink/smoke), but not stick out to those not understanding what it means.)

Rebrobate218
01-02-05, 23:39
Iamlookin' You should try Bottom's up again. I've been hanging out at this place for the last couple of months and have never had a problem there. A couple of years ago you had about 3 or 4 old Russian grandmothers working the day shift hustling drinks and begging for tips. There were no private dances. During the night shift you got the hotter younger Russians coming in for the evening crowd. They could talk a good game but couldn’t walk the walk during a private dance. Now during the day shift you have the same old over-the-hill Russians but during the night shift you have the younger hotter Russians and a bevy a Brazilian dancers. Because of the Brazilians the private dances are really good and even the Russian have to walk it like they talk it. I have never had a bartender push a drink for a girl sitting with me. That has happened at the sister bar Watch-a-go-go. I was talking to a girl at the pool table and the bartender came from around the bar to try and get me to buy her a drink. His words were “you have to pay to play.” The
Day sift is the same old thing….but you may really enjoy the night shift and the private dances are second to none.

Low Qui
01-04-05, 00:50
Hey all,

Just warning y'all. JC may not be too safe in the next few days from LE. (Not gonna tell what I specifically saw that make me say that; I've sorta been "spoted" by the activity I think.. Just hope that I've proven my worth to know this kinda stuff for you.) It looks like though, from what I noticed, that UC will be doing a bit more towards targeting SW's then us.

That being said, with a lot of new faces out there, they could replace any SW's they pick up with their own. So be careful, and if ANYTHING seems off, just get away; not worth the headache I always say, no matter if Angelina Jolie was walking the stroll! Well.. Maybe for Ms. Jolie.. :)

lo.

(Best guess would be a wednesday/thursday roundup.)

Gypsy
01-04-05, 09:40
Was at Vic's place yesterday. Very crowded but now the girls start comming in about 2pm rather than by 12:30. Lap dancing at the bar is not allowed and Roy keeps walking around looking at whats going on at the bar . But if you are discrete your hand and hers can wonder wherever they want. Prices the same except take out is now $100, seems the girls have formed an union and this is the union rate. Lap dancing against wall is still allowed. Lisette was there, her face is pretty as ever, and I told he so, but she seems to be getting fatter by the day, it's difficult getting your fingers under her pants.

Purple Porkchop
01-04-05, 21:10
Got a report about JC SW at grand & fairmont 4 - 9 PM. Will check out this week. anyone have any info?

Low Qui
01-04-05, 22:24
Got a report about JC SW at grand & fairmont 4 - 9 PM. Will check out this week. anyone have any info?

PP,

That is the area I am in 60 % of the time. It's 24 hours. Cops less active at night after 11pm, but of course, I noticed the stuff I noticed the other day. There us a hirise project over there that you should see at that intersection; drive adround that, and in a couple of hours time, you could see over 10 different SW's (Even between 3 and 5am when I get there.) And most are do-able.

lo.

Low Qui
01-06-05, 08:04
Was checking out the strolls @ 2am, and over near the Frelinghuysen SC's found a potential gem named Angela.

A WSW, 5'5, 23, and about 110 pounds, she is boney, but not to the CH level. She's a legit SW 8-9 in looks, as she has not been out there long, and was a dancer at one of the SC's with better looking dancers (Sayreville.) She's friendly, personable, and not showing any nervousness that most with a habit will show.

Agreed to a bbbjtc for .2 and went to my spot. Was totally unrushed. She is not on the street much at all (this is the first time I have ever seen her,) but she's not an amateur in that she has a regular clientele. (It's a long story; the short is she lost her phone with her contacts and needed to make some quick cash.) Although in Newark where I found her, she stays more often then not in Central NJ near me for those not wanting to drive into Newark or Clinton (where her apt is.)

I mentioned this place, and she is all for it to rebuild her clients. So the deal is, if you have CONTRIBUTED, I would be more then happy to pass her contact info your way. (If you have only 1 post, or minimum posts only asking for info, then don't waste our time.) I plan on having her in my rotation, so would not want something to happen to her.

lo.

(I should be seeing her in the next day or 2, as she left her makeup thing in my ride. I will make sure to have my camera with me this time and post her picture.)

NJ Tang Guy
01-06-05, 20:27
Great info Low. You always find the great spots. Kudos

Rush Boy
01-07-05, 00:26
Lo thanks for the review, I'm really interested in meeting up with her. Next time you meet up with her try to get some face shots or if shes not comfortable doin that take some full body shots.

Thanks

Ghost Face
01-07-05, 01:34
Hey Low,

Have you noticed any thick girls or one's with some booty.

Low Qui
01-07-05, 18:23
Rush,

Good luck in finding her then. (Even after seeing her picture when I post them, you are not at the sharing info level with yet; sorry.)

Ghost,

There are thicker women out there. I don't necessarily want a 200 pound CH in my car though. :) (As y'all know, there are generally 3 levels of women out there. Thinner then normal, WAY bigger then normal, and straight-up ugly. I try to find the thinner ones with ass, but jeans can be deceptive.) The ones you want Ghost are what most would call gems (or what I do, anyhow), and usually are not shared. :))

lo.

Low Qui
01-08-05, 18:40
Hey guys,

Met with Angela again; for those that I responded to, she has her phone and it's on now, so call away (If you reach her in the next da or so, she is actually staying in a hotel, so you wouldn't have to pay for a room. :) )

Everything went good with her (again left my damned camera at home... Don't know why I don't just leave it in the car.. Actually I do, but I digress.) But I want to warn any that like women with a butt; she has NONE. Her body type, outside of clothes, could be be described as boyish/waif. Small hips, no ass, nice firm B's as I said. If you like the waif look (and when I say no ass, I MEAN, NO ass.) I still stand by my SW 8 in looks, but in body, I would actually give her a 5 at best (I like a little meat back there.)

But, everything went well, as I said, the BBBJ & FS I managed to get at a reduced rate of .32 due to circumstances. (All I had on me, and she was broke.) And I still would go back, though I will be looking for one with more, or ANY, ass to replace her on a F/T basis.

lo.

IAmLookin
01-08-05, 20:43
Outside of finding some in Bottoms Up, are there any other places that you can find them?

Luv DeSlutz
01-08-05, 22:21
Outside of finding some in Bottoms Up, are there any other places that you can find them?Let's see. There's Rio de Janerio, Fortaleza, Sal Palo or the Ironbound section of Newark.

Low Qui
01-09-05, 04:47
Outside of finding some in Bottoms Up, are there any other places that you can find them?

IAL,

Almost any SC in the Ironbound is Brazilian. Parking can be a *****, but it's safe areas where all the clubs are at (Offsides, Don Costa, Aprils, Galacias, the Wilson Ave one (forgot the name), etc.) Ironbound is about 65% Brazilian/Portuguese. Dunno about outcalls, as I am too well known by some in those spots and don't try, but I've learned almost any one of them can be had if the price is right. :)

lo.

Purple Porkchop
01-09-05, 12:12
Guys,
It just occurred to me, when we PM each other and exchange info, make you intentions clear!!! Like, need so and so’s phone number to get together for a drink. I for one, would never have an intention of P4P. Otherwise someone could consider this conspiracy. Don’t you love this country?

Tennis Player
01-09-05, 18:52
Went to the champagne room the other day. There was a pretty hot black dancer there and she started grinding up against me. This was the afternoon. About 25, slim,pretty. She let my fingers room inside her and started to unzip me. I rubbed my dick against her pussy lips adn asked how much for FS. She said .4 so I paid it. This was atthe side ofthe bar. I asked her to give me some oral and she did but it was just for a few seconds ..she was afraid of being caught. Anyways we did the deed and she did a good job but I'm afraidI'm not as comfortable as some of you guys in that situation as there were other people in the bar.

Went back there again the other day but thehot one wasn't there and the bar was more crowded so I didn't doanything.

mixedlatino
01-10-05, 17:49
I went out searching last night around 11pm, not much on the 1&9 area. Saw a few crack head, kept searching. around 12:45 hook up with a LSW near Chilton and W.Grand st. She was about a 5 in face, 7 in bodyand 7 in performance. 20 for bbbjtc. Not much of a talker but that fine, her name was Lucy think she was colubian, said I could find her in the area from time to time.She did'nt have much on top but a nice ass, she said 40 for 1/2 and 1/2 and 80 for an hour.

Hue G. Rection
01-11-05, 01:04
Called Angela earlier in the night and asked if she would be out and about. I said I would be in the area around 10:30 and we agreed to meet. She suggested I call her when I was nearby. I called her around 11:00pm and no answer, left a vm. Decided to cruise the strolls until I heard back. No return call so I called again around 11:30 and we agreed to meet, she gave me her address and said to call when down in front. I called from down in front and the phone went to vm but the mailbox was full. I waited 10 then called again and still no answer so I decided to split. another 10 passes and she calls and asks where I am. I told her the deal and that I was on the way home, it was a little after midnight. She apologized as her phone was on silent. You would think if she was expecting a freakin call that the thing would be on ring or at the very least - vibrate. Then again it may have been on vibrate and up her hole enjoying everytime someone called.

Sorry, to continue, She asked how far I was and said it would take me 10-15 to get back. We agreed to meet in 15 at the McDonalds not far from her place. 15min later I am just about at Mickey Dees when I see this hottie waiting out in front - could this be her I thought?? I pull over in front of the golden legs, oopps I mean arches, and roll down the window. She approaches and I ask if she is Angela. She said her name was Nicole, so I told her I was supposed to meet someone named Angela (damn) and she again replied she was Nicole. At this point I figure it may be her but she may not feel right and is blowing me off. We agree to part, she resumes her position in front of the 83 billion served (how fitting) and I drove off. I circled the block for another 5-10 min and nothing - phone goes to vm. I decide that this is too much work for a cheap lay and head on home; guess it wasn't meant to be. As I am headed home my phone rings and it's Angela asking why I wasn't there yet. I explained the Nicole thing to her and explained again that her phone goes to vm and the box is full. Angela tells me that Nicole is a friend of hers and Nicole headed out to the stroll shortly before her and that she wasn't blowing me off. I told her it wasn't meant to be and we would hook up another time. She procedes to grill me saying that I really picked up Nicole and she was in the car with me. I told her she was nuts and I didn't pick up Nicole - thought about it though. I mentioned that Nicole was cute and she tells me that Nicole is missing teeth and has nothing but nipples hanging off her front end (couldn't tell due to the outerwear). Angela says she is hotter than Nicole with a nice shave pussy and a nice set of freakin firm b-cups. I told her I didn't doubt it but it was now closer to 1:30 and I was outta there.

I guess it wasn't meant to be this evening but we did agree to try again this week.

As for the rest of the stroll - north end was deader than dead. South side had a few CH and one nice 21-25 WOC hanging out near the triangle off the park. Not much else going on and LE slowly cruising with lights flashing.

Night.

Low Qui
01-11-05, 10:30
Hmmm,

Well, this woman may be a little unstable.

I've heard mixed reviews from others; no one complained about service, per se. Most have commented on other stuff though. (Apparantly, since I've seen her, she has done the habit scratching.... *shudder*) And she actually called me last night, but I didn't have my phone handy. When I stopped and returned her call, a dude answered and after I said someone called me, it hung up.

So, maybe this one isn't as good as I'd hoped. Tend not to deal with flakiness myself, and the scratching always is a turnoff for me. But YMMV; I've had good service both times I've been with her, and others had too (who actually responded back.)

lo.

(And to someone who PM'ed, no, I am not getting any kickbacks from this. I am NOT a pimp; just a hunter and reviewer. *shrug* I think I am pretty honest in my assessments at the time, but can only get so much of an impression in knowing someone for 10 minutes max. And not talking most of that time. Sometimes I might be wrong.)

Houston Fan
01-11-05, 14:55
I gave her a call to yesterday and she told me that she's busy and give her a call another time.

Low,

Thanks for the info. on her and so what if you are getting a benefit from her even thoguh it's not true, you deserve it for geting her more business.

Hue,

Thanks for the update on Angela and Nicole sounds interesting and maybe not as flaky. Were you in North Jersey to meet her or Central NJ?

IAmLookin
01-11-05, 16:45
can someone tell me where the champagne room is?
thanks

Buffalo Bill
01-11-05, 20:57
can someone tell me where the champagne room is?
thanks
1053 Clinton Avenue Irvington

Not recommended!

Dirty BJ
01-11-05, 22:08
Well guys, after a while of searching Newark and Elizabeth, I was nearly about to pack up and move to land of cheap pussy and fine Tiquila, Mexico.

But suddenly on Sunday night Jan/9 I found what would be very acceptable to many a monger. A very nice GFE with a LSW (cant remember her name, I I was too horny to care after being teased all night, by a ***** I am about to dump)

Cant remember the name of the road I picked her up on. But it is the one right infront of the relitivly new YMCA. She had a nice ass and sucked it BB like a champ for 20. No rush and no fuss, overall great experiance. I did not ask about sex so I have no info, but fyi I was asked not to pop in her mouth.

She said she was in Elizabeth by way of first Coneticut, then Philly. I thought the story was strange, but who am I to ask. If you find her be nice, she seems sweet. At least sweet enogh to give me BJ's. HA HA. Be nice to her! I am sure she lives in the YMCA building, I let her out and she walked into it.

Peace!

DBJ

Tennis Player
01-12-05, 00:30
I wonder if that is the same Nicole I know. She is about 5'5-5'8", slim, brown hair (although it changes), pretty, very slim.

But be careful -- she has a large scab on her arm and it is not healing. Not a good sign. She is definitely a user.

She's a very nice girl, gives good service -- but I would say highly risky.

She can usually be found around Pennsylvania ave (1 block south of Frelinghusen and 1 block north of Broad street)

Hue G. Rection
01-12-05, 01:03
North Jersey (Newark to be exact).

Beisbol
01-12-05, 09:33
The service was good. She does have a shaven pussy and it's tight for all the work it has recd. Definite WAIF so if you want something to hold onto this is not the girl for you. Plus, Low Q was honest when he mentioned she has NO BUTT. Although she is very cute and clean. She sounds older on the phone but is only in her early 20s.

Guys when I spent time with her...the phone was constantly vibrating when she went to the bathroom. Every 5 min the damn phone was vibrating. I almost answered it and told whoever it was calling to be patient. But I did not answer. It's possible a fellow monger answered the phone for her as reported in the earlier postings. She does coke so that makes her unstable (picks her face leaves a blemish) but is a definite 7 for SW rating. I followed her directions to the T and it was not a problem connecting with her. However, be patient guys and remember business has increased so make sure and ask her if she busy.....so get her when she is not seeing someone at the moment unless you only want a BJ....personally I do not like to partake in FS if a provider just completed FS with someone.

She has a cute face with long medium brunette hair and gives a nice BJ. We should all thank Low Q for his honesty.....but I do not know if there is a relationship there....she was upset when I mentioned the prices mentioned earlier. Hopefully she maintains her looks and gets rid of the slight blemishes on her face.

Good hunting all and share the info. By the way for the SINGLE & INDEPENDENT gems we find I strongly suggest we get them cellphones!!!!! I heard from the Spanish grapevine you can obtain Sprint service from the *print store on Kennedy Blvd. near *oy R Us in Union City for either $30 or $40 a month...500 minutes with weekends free....no credit card necessary. Does not include the cost of the phone nor deposit upfront which varies upon the gem's taste. But you can pay via money order to *print. Only the SINGLE gems guys!!!! Lets not get greedy and try to be pimps but we can keep prices down if we keep the gems with phones...it's upto to them to pay the low montly phone bill and save the cash they earn for nicer quarters and a decent living.

Just an idea for SINGLE & INDEPENDENT gems.

Gypsy
01-12-05, 10:16
It is located on Clinton Ave in Irvington not Newark. One block from the Main Bus terminal which is under construction

Low Qui
01-12-05, 19:25
OK, for the last time... There is NO relationship.. I've seen her twice, and probably not again. I joked once with her that, if she gets clients from this, maybe she would give me a freebie, but:

1. I say that to all of the women I get contact info from (some I post, some I don't.) It is a corny lil joke used to break the ice.

2. anyone who does this for awhile KNOWS these women who are caught in the game are NEVER giving up freebies to anyone they consider a trick. They will ALWAYS ask for a little something at some point (hence the .32 I mentioned before; another thing, if I had a relationship, why would I mention an obvious low-ball price?)

Let's put the cynicism to rest guys; once I get my car up to snuff, next week there will be another review of another SW from me, if I feel like posting.. (I post about one out of 4-5 experiences.) Until then, on Angela, YMMV, but I have no deal with her.

lo.

Gypsy
01-13-05, 11:27
Lo.

We all thankyou for giving us her digits. Except for the drug use she does give a good deal.She is young, and pretty. As for the statement "I joked once with her that, if she gets clients from this, maybe she would give me a freebie" I think all of us have said that to them. I for one haven't got a freebie but have got special treatment from them for offering to help.
So Lo keep up the goodwork and keep sending us any numbers you get. We asked you for the numbers and we use them by choice, we weren't forced to.
Guys if you don't want the numbers don't ask for them. I for one DO WANT THEM.
Please keepsending them
Thanks.

IAmLookin
01-13-05, 23:32
I tried but I wasn't able to find it during the day. Can someone give me directions from Bottoms Up in Irvington where I should drive?
I don't know the area that well and I sure did get lost. Stopped by Bottoms up during the day. Not much going on, 4 russians only one that I would say was doable. I will have to try it maybe tomorrow night.

Houston Fan
01-28-05, 18:53
She or someone posted for her on CL, I guess she's expanding her client base but I believe she misplaced her phone again? Still trying to set up an appt. with her.

Thanks Lo for the info.

IAmLookin
02-11-05, 08:53
I took a drive down there on 1/10 but found it to be closed. I have the number of one of the girls that worked there and she told me that alot of them are at the champagne room. I don't know if I want to try it. It looks kind of scary ( the area) especially for parking. Anyone have any comments on this?

Mets Fan II
02-17-05, 19:32
Can someone tell me if Vic's is closed for good, or are they just doing work on the place? If it is still open, is it the old Vic's, or are they still watching everything like hawks?

Thanks in advance.

Gravitas
02-25-05, 18:24
There is a post on the Paterson board that says Vics is closed because the owner had a death in the family and went back to India. Supposed to re open this monday.

HoundGuy
03-01-05, 09:26
Whats the deal with all the ads for massages in the newspaper? Are they apartments or spas? Are they reliable? Is there any upselling? FS, BBBJ?

Thanks for the info.

Gypsy
03-01-05, 12:46
Drove by Vic's last (2/28) afternoon at about 1:00PM it was still closed
Come on guys help me with places to look for some SW action.

Bubba261
03-01-05, 19:16
Whats the deal with all the ads for massages in the newspaper? Are they apartments or spas? Are they reliable? Is there any upselling? FS, BBBJ?

Thanks for the info.

Your total of THREE posts:

Posted By houndguy
Is Tokyo closed? I tried calling Fri/Sat but no answer. Want to pay a visit after several excellent reviews.

Posted By houndguy
Called Tokyo on Friday and Saturday with no answer - anyone know if they were closed down?

Got anything to contribute first???????

HoundGuy
03-01-05, 20:43
I'm from western PA. the wsgforum is dead there and thus I post to A Special Place Devoted to monger activities. Sorry if I don't have much to offer in way of reviews on this site - you may interpret that information however you wish.

That said, thank you for your analysis of my activity here, but I can get by without it. I am well aware of my lack of reviews on this site, yet somehow I still got up the nerve to ask the question. Is it helpful for you to point out my lack of reviews? Is this the right forum or is a pm more appropriate?

I was in town last week on business and in the airport on the way out of town I was reading the paper and noticed a bajillion massage ads. I did a search here and in the patterson section and didn't find much. Thus, I asked. I've asked questions in this forum before and received pms stating I was an unknown lurker and thus I would get no info. I've also received some well thought out and informed replies.

So my question for you is: Even if I list all of my infrequent mongering activities, what will it prove to you? And what difference would it make? I'll gladly share any info that I have. What do you want to know about western pa?

With best regards,

Houndguy

Purple Porkchop
03-05-05, 09:48
Had a chance to stop by Bottoms Up on Fri 3/4 around 9:00. Better looking crowd then the other nights. Lots of offers for 'private dance' I have been getting phone numbers from the dancers--2 so far and have called, got a dialog going, will be taking one out very soon.

Interesting in that some of the girls want a green card very badly, which means they would be willing to pay you to marry them and get a later divorce. Tempting, get 5 to 10 K, fs for a few months, and then say good bye. Be sure you get a pre nup.

Purple porkchop

NJ Tang Guy
03-05-05, 11:39
[QUOTE=Interesting in that some of the girls want a green card very badly, which means they would be willing to pay you to marry them and get a later divorce. Tempting, get 5 to 10 K, fs for a few months, and then say good bye. Be sure you get a pre nup.

Purple porkchop[/QUOTE]

Purple,

I know someoe who did this. Amazing how the girls suddenly know the laws and take you to court for everything. Not worth the potang for the overall hassle.

Be safe out there.

Bubba261
03-05-05, 22:39
Even if I list all of my infrequent mongering activities, what will it prove to you? And what difference would it make? I'll gladly share any info that I have. What do you want to know about western pa?

With best regards,

Houndguy

It might prove that you're not one of the info. seekers, a taker with nothing to give.

The post count is total, not just in this forum...your total as of my comment? THREE. Your contributions as of my comment? ZERO.

Nalla Pillai
03-06-05, 16:10
Fellow Mongers,

Why don't you please list the streets to look for Street actions.

Thanks

NP

Cock Tyson
03-09-05, 01:04
In Elizabeth, good places to look for action:

Corner of Westminster and Prince, I saw a young spanish CH there today.

E. Jersey and 1&9

Newark Ave on the Newark Elizabeth border.

Rt 1&9 from North Ave and south to Bayway Ave

Gravitas
03-15-05, 16:48
Does anyone have any information?

I heard that there was a death in the family and Jay went to india. If that's true he might very well stay a month or six weeks, to take care of family business.

Luv DeSlutz
03-16-05, 12:47
Vic's reopened Monday. I stopped by very briefly. It did not seem to be the same.
You can go now and give us an update.

Gravitas
03-16-05, 19:31
Vic's reopened Monday. I stopped by very briefly. It did not seem to be the same.
You can go now and give us an update.It will be my pleasure (I hope.)

strokesmoore
03-19-05, 09:12
Stop by Vics yesterday and happy to say that it was business as usual. There were several motel girls there most on a scale of 7. Couldn't partake had errands to run, but other's was holding it down. For a dive not bad.

Gypsy
03-21-05, 10:01
Yes Vic's is open but I wouldn't say it is business as usual. Looks like Roy has the girls all uptight. The previous day when I passed by there were about 4 or 5 LE vehicles outside and LE were just walking aroud but did not go into Vic's. Roy is Indian and I have asked him many times if he knows of any East Indian SWs, but he wouldn't tell me.
I read on another board about the experience of Michael0520 with this hairy Indian girl. Can anybody help me with finding an east indian girl.

Gravitas
03-22-05, 21:12
I set out to visit Vic's today but it was the first spring-like day in a while so I made the circle; Nye to 20th to Clinton to 21st back to Nye. Saw 6 ladies, including one on the corner of 21st and Nye in a rather obvious split to the thigh skirt.

Anyway, on my second swing around I was greeted with such enthusiasm by "Kathy" that I let her into my car. She immediately dropped her baggy jeans to show me her ass (which wasn't bad) and when I asked if I could come in her mouth she responded, "I certainly hope so."

We went to the 50 Ball Motel on Ball street where she made me happy for 40. Never made it to Vics.

I recommend her although she ended badly by ordering me in a loud and slightly intimidating way exactly where she wanted to be left off ("Turn left here, then right!") Other then that, good experience.

Corky
03-23-05, 10:16
Decided because of the nice weather to take a stroll though Newark and Elzabeth. Saw the usual number of crack heads out but not much else. Finally near the border ELZ/NWK picked up Maria at the Park.

Maria was a little bit older(40) then I normally like to be with but was clean and enthusiatic. She also was on the thick side and I like that as opposed to some skinny thing.

Went to a motel on Rt 1 because I feel uncomfortable doing anything in the car. Negotiated at this point for FS for $40. Maria had excellent oral skills with good DFK. The actual deed was not much to write home about so if I should go with her again I'll stick with oral. Recomend if you like Big woman who gives a good BJ.

Purple Porkchop
03-25-05, 18:10
Stopped at the Champaign room (1200 block of Clinton, Newark). It was a dump, but a fun dump. As I walked in this big heavy black dude wanted to search me for weapons. Saw some women near by and insisted that she search me, no problem. I wanted to search her, but she said no. Bunch of dancers, rate at 2 – 4 at most, but fun loving dancers. Beers are four bucks. The owner is a Haitian guy with a decent sense of humor. Take out was available. Lap dances and lots of groping. One dancer had on something with a lot of open slots. It was fun feeling her up.

TheHammer
03-26-05, 22:10
Coming back from Cherry Hill New Jersey, I got off 280 at Broadway to do a quick recon as I have not been there in a while and in two minutes, picked up cute little Spanish Jeannie. No chest but a smokin body. .20 for BBBJTC.Very accomodating and into the act. Even dropped her jeans to show me her lace bikini What a nice way to end the day. Met her 1 year ago and got her digits which never worked. Rand and Rang without answer but Got her new digits with answering machine and will try this little gem again. Told me she would like to make a porn movie and I volunteered to be the director
Hammer

Gypsy
03-28-05, 11:47
The Hammer,
Any chance of sharing Jeannie's digits with me on a PM.

Corky,
I think have been with the girl you called "maria" but to me she said her name was "rita", She was heavy set older and wore a brown leather/sued jacket. Which motel on 1&9 did you go to, how much and did they ask for ID.

Luv DeSlutz
03-28-05, 11:59
Good luck with those digits. After playing this game for several years, I have given up on any gal's phone #.

Knowing Broadway rather well, I would like a little more information as to where you found the lovely Jeannie or even where you dropped her off.

Thanks

TheHammer
03-28-05, 19:02
Good luck with those digits. After playing this game for several years, I have given up on any gal's phone #.

Knowing Broadway rather well, I would like a little more information as to where you found the lovely Jeannie or even where you dropped her off.

Thanks
Slutz:

I picked her up on Broadway about 6 blocks north of Bloomfield Ave. and dropped her off a little north of there about two blocks from the Newark Police station. She is there on weekends only from 7:00PM as she does not live in the area but visits her family and makes a little change part time.

Luv DeSlutz
03-28-05, 23:14
Thanks Hammer, That seem just a little off any regular stroll which might be why I've not seen her. Good luck with that phone #.

Adobe
03-29-05, 23:47
New to the NY area (although lots of experience in Hartford and Boston) and looking for a friendly bar where for not much do-re-mi a fella can get a hand leading to a happy ending. I understand Rah-Rah's is such a place . . . any others not too far from Manhattan???

I especially am looking for a place with either Brazilian ladies or Russian ladies, and privacy is not necessary (if you've been to Bridgeport, you understand).

Yah, I'm cheap, so I don't want to spend any Big Bills; I'd rather have a quick encounter for cheap money. Suggestions? (Vic's in Irvington?)

Thanks, fellas. . . .

Adobe

Gypsy
03-30-05, 09:55
Vic's in Irvington WAS such a place untill about a two months ago, but now all I have seen is a little touch and feel but no HJ.

Was cruising around Elizabeth last afternoon...Cottage Pl.,Prince street, Morris ave, when I spotted a likely candidate. Parked the car and walked upto her lighting a cigarette. She asked me for a cigarette and started a chat with her . She lived in the area, sharing a room, which she could use sometimes. Asked her to check the room to use now. She did and waved me in from the window. Went in and had a good BJ for$20 . FS available $40.
DFK and DATY allowed. No greek she said. Unfortunately no phone.
Her name Pam.

TheHammer
03-30-05, 18:46
Thanks Hammer, That seem just a little off any regular stroll which might be why I've not seen her. Good luck with that phone #.

Slutz:

I tried that phone number and it was disconnected. Why bother offering it if it does not work? Typical SW nonsense.

Hammer

bgcaliber
04-04-05, 01:31
Purple,

I know someoe who did this. Amazing how the girls suddenly know the laws and take you to court for everything. Not worth the potang for the overall hassle.

Be safe out there.Newark is full of brazilians offering this. Normally they try to get friends of clients for friends of someone they know. I know this one guy was going out with a Brazilian girl and his Brother married her so she could get the papers. Too many arguments and now they're separated and he's giving her a hard time with the papers. She's screwed 'cause gave him like 2 or 3 grand to start the process. Oh well, guess that's her payback for being a hoe behind his back!

bgcaliber
04-04-05, 01:35
Had two encounters with this petite spanish mami. She was wearing black-rimmed glasses when I first picked her up by McDonald's off Rt 21. Small girl... actually got a little nervous because she didn't look like a SW. Then I figured, what else is a girl doing walking down Rt 21 at 1 -2 am in the morning!

1st got BJ & FS in the car. Got her number then next time brought her to my apartment. BIG MISTAKE! Turned out to be a psycho coke hoe from hell! Car experience was a lot better. Don't want to bore u guys. If interested in more details let me know.

Later

Worldtravlr
04-05-05, 09:05
Have driven by Vic's for first time last week...but disappointed to hear not as wild as before. Now that warm weather has returned, are there any streets around Vic's I can scope out?

Gypsy
04-06-05, 17:09
In Irvington all the side streets from Ball St. to Fadem Ave and Clinton ave to Nye Ave. There is a cheap No Tell Motel also on Ball St.

In Newark and Elizabeth the length of Frelinghuysen Ave. which becomes Broad St in Elizabeth and the side streets. Prince St. in Elizabeth is a good place to look. As I have posted before go to the Popeyes on Freling. Ave, buy some chicken, sit in the car eating your meal and watch the passing parade, some will even come upto your car in the parking lot. Another monger beet me to it just this afternoon and she did look good. The good ones are snapped up immediately the others walk back and forth with no luck.

IntotheMuck
04-10-05, 11:16
It has been an eternity since I have even attempted what was a good time going down 1 and 9 in Elizabeth.

Is there ever any girls around the Hess station anymore? What about the motel before that, the Royal ? And that other motel down the street from there, can't remember it now. Which means it has been an eternity.

If there is anything promising, please let me know. I get great service, and sights, in Manhattan. It would be nice to shave a little time off the trip though.

Gypsy
04-11-05, 09:12
Have NOT seen any on 1 & 9 lately, but around the train station in Elizabeth and two or three blocks around, and also on Frelinghuysen going into Newark.

Rebrobate218
04-12-05, 00:53
I went to the Champ Room late on a Saturday afternoon, around 4:30 or 5. There was Vic’s action to be had at this bar. Rosie is Dominican…along with her sister. You had a large assed tattooed PR with many WOC at the bar. I’m at one of the roughest and wildest bars in the ‘hood getting FS at the bar and I’m watching curling on TV. It was the United States vs. Sweden and Sweden won. I had one dancer ask what was the point of this game. This would only happen in NJ. Now that Vic’s is under pressure this is the place to go.

strokesmoore
04-12-05, 15:30
Where is this new party spot?

Gypsy
04-13-05, 09:49
Champ (Champagne) Room is located on Clinton Ave in Irvignton one block from the Bus Terminal going towards Newark.
But I doubt the action is as good as Vic's used to be, where I have seen FS going on on the barstool next to me.

Rebrobate218
04-13-05, 18:49
Gypsy…you can get Vic’s action at the bar. A lot of the girls who used to work at Vic’s also work the Champagne Room. The bar is even skankier than Vic’s if it is possible. The problem I have with the place is the lack of variety. The Towne Tap was the best and Vic’s a distant second. Both clubs had a variety of girls, some white some black and some Hispanic. The Champagne Room has a hand full of Dominican…..who used to dance and Vic’s…but after that all the girls are black. A nothing against black women but variety is the spice of life.

Also, a few of the older Brazilians who used to work at Vic’s worked the Champ Room while Vic’s was closed for a few weeks in the summer. They hated that fact that the dancer would get into fist fights with each other.

Boy In Bubble
04-15-05, 16:58
What are their hours, or, more importantly, when are the ladies there?

I am alas constrained to hobbying during the daytime.

Rebrobate218
04-17-05, 13:45
I believe that the club opens around 1:30 but the management is not very disciplined and I’ve seen the club open up after 2. I’ve been there after 2:30 and there were no girls yet. On the flip side I’ve been to Bottoms Up at 12 noon on a Sunday and the girls were just getting there. Before the girls could drink their coffee or finish their meal the bartender is yelling at them to get dressed and on stage…and there are only 2 guys in the bar. I think if you get to Champs between 3 and 4 you will be OK. The club starts out slow but gets wilder as it gets later. I’ve never been there at night though.

Dudebro1
04-21-05, 16:17
I was at Bottoms Up on April 3 and kinda went on a dancer bender. I bought a dance from almost every dancer working that night. They have two rooms: a room closed off with a curtain and one behind a door in the other back corner. Most of the girls there were middle-aged E Europeans and there was one dark skinned BBW Brazilian named Ilyana who's enticing for some reason. There's an old timer who runs the place, he has a cigar in his mouth and some digital timers in front of him. It's 10$ for 3 min or you can buy the "special" for 20$ and get 2 free min for a total of 8. Then the dancers usually want 20 for a HJ and 40 for BBBJ (mostly). They may offer at $60 but they'll take $40 for the BJ.

There was a middle aged Polish woman there who had a nice thin body. BBBJ was a 6/10 and I didn't finish in the 8 min. So back to the bar. There was a Russian woman, an Armenian from Yerevan, the Polish woman for round 2, and Ilyana. All same prices/results (too much beer I guess). Ilyana actually hurt (tooth raking, ouch). FS is also possible for $40-60 in the room in back, but you get a recliner and a picnic table bench seat and you figure it out in 8 mins. I left after much fun but no finish. The Polish woman wanted me to come back and she'd come home with me next time. Don't know if this was sincere or how much this would cost. Didn't go back for that.

So I'm there last night. There's Ilyana, a Brazilian named Giselle, and a cast of Russians older and uglier than the first group. It was 50's night, literally. Then out walks a hot brunette with raven eyes. She wouldn't be caught at Scores, don't get me wrong, but she was a solid 7-8 in a cast of 2-5's. I waited around and played poor until I got my chance with her. This time I bought 2 $20 dances up front, a new strategy - 16mins. She goes back and it's full on GFE with DFK and roaming hands everywhere. She wanted me to DATY but I pretended not to understand, after all, it's my 16 mins I'm burning back here. Plus she had a BIG pussy, it looked like a half lb of roast beef down there. So she offers the BBBJ at 60 and I counter with 40 she says OK. I got the best $40 BJ in a long time. Varying speeds, excellent friction, licking up and down throughout for a change of pace, banging it on her tongue, and stayed on it all the way through my "special moment". She spits it into the corner. So yea, I burned $40 for her and $40 for the dances and $20 sucking beers waiting around a little, total $100, BUT I got a great BBBJ in a relatively safe (compared to the car routine) place from a looker (chicks this hot are NOT in the streets, believe me I know, I'll post more later). Sorry I didn't ask the name, but she's E European, in her 30's, brunette with big brown eyes and C-cups, 5-6 ~130 lbs.

I'm a moron so I couldn't find the Champ Room even though I drunkenly drove past it the first time I came down here AND read the previous posts. Parking is adequate behind the place and it seems like cars are left alone back there. The 'hood was not a problem for this white boy at night, maybe they all think I'm an off-duty cop though.

Paul D Pounder
04-22-05, 23:45
Found a nice mami hanging out in the AM who did let me into her apt for the morning ride! This was over off of Clinton on that street at the corner of the Bubbles laundromat. I then dropped her off at school afterwards. I should go back to college again!

There has been some new talent on Sherman lately also. Stay tuned. This week sux as far as the wheather is concerned but as soon as it warms again, the streets will be on and poppin.

Check out Nye Ave too.

Low Qui
04-23-05, 08:57
Hey,

Was in JC thurs. night, 12am, and ran into Ruby. Either a WSW or LSW, 30's, nice shape, with C's (And not sloppy for her age at all; was a college athlete in her past.)

Agreed to a BBBJ for .2, and she said she was in no rush; just trying to make enough to get back to Elizabeth.

Well, me hearing the light go off, agree to take her back. We go to a spot, but there is an uncomfort in my normal 2 spots on both our parts, so we agree to work closer to Elizabeth and find a place. We end up at the Turnpke rest stop and she procedes to work it in the back corner of the lot. :) Unrushed, had to come up for air a few times, but never really complained other then saying at one point while stretching that her neck hurt a little.

So, we drive off, and I dropp her off in Elizabeth by the Mobil (I am guessing she was renting a room at the no-tel on Jersey St. or the Y.)

I know other stuff is available, and mentioned here to her. She has contact info, which I have. (I didn't ask her about rates; will have to negotiate with her on that. *shrug*) If you want the info, you know the deal; seniors or people who have posted more then 1 "can I get info on so-N-so" msgs. (You've actually contributed something of value to the place.)

lo.

Cat Cracker
04-23-05, 23:09
I meet similar girls in JC all the time.JC realy is no secret.

Maybe You should be letting fellow mongers know the good spots.

Contact info!

Really ! What is that worth?
I mean no DIS.
It is still a free Country.

Cat

Low Qui
04-24-05, 01:12
I meet similar girls in JC all the time.JC realy is no secret.

Maybe You should be letting fellow mongers know the good spots.

Contact info!

Really ! What is that worth?
I mean no DIS.
It is still a free Country.

Cat

Good spots? Good spots to search; done that. Posted a number of times the JC, Newark, Elizabeth strolls.. Including when we spoke once last year. Do a search. *shrug* They really haven't changed, just branched slightly away to another minor stroll mentioned in the past. (ie. - Prince Street is much more active at times then 1/9 now in Elizabeth.)

Good spots to park? Now why would I tell LE where I am? :)

Post contact info? 1. Not trying to get any chick busted. 2. If you read the rules at any point here, you'd know that Jackson frowns on contact info of any type being made public knowledge. I'm sure I could, and have it slip by, but why?

And as far as my rule, well it's simple. I don't have a problem sharing to the community at large, and have. But specific info on how to get a certain SW should, IMO, be only shared with people who actually post and give useful info on a fairly regular basis. *shrug* Fair is fair; I don't post to see my name in lights, or else I would post more frequently and use my real name. I am a member, I post decent finds or answer questions I may have an answer to, so I share specifics with others who do. Period.

lo.

(Post some experiences of your finds in JC, or anywhere else, and I will GLADLY give you Maria's, Angela's, Ruby's or anyone else's number you may want when they come up. *shrug* I've never not given info to someone who has a history here, except for when I lost the number and they asked 3 months later. (Even a senior who will remain nameless who hasn't posted publicly that I saw in 2 years. :) ))

Bawlerz
04-24-05, 01:31
Been scouting now for almost 3 weeks. What I saw, isn't what I would want. Props to LE, ya'll been doin your job thats for sure. To all you noobs, when your scouting a girl, look at the face, the bod, then take a look at the hands. I know I know, your all saying..."hands?" but if you look at the hands and arms, it will give you a real good indication of mileage. ACK!, SHE'S GOT THE MAN HANDS! LOL

I mean seriously, some of these girls hands are friggin huge and rougher than a bmore city street at an intersection. I propose all us mongers start handing out complimentary bottles of moisturizer with our tips.

-Bawlerz

Cat Cracker
04-24-05, 07:48
Spring Fever maybe!

*Post some experiences of your finds in JC, or anywhere else, and I will GLADLY give you Maria's, Angela's,

Cudos.

I do have some great secrets in JC but I guess I chose to protect them.

Yes . "Fair is Fair"

Purple Porkchop
04-28-05, 21:06
Will frequently find a cheap BSW walking around the bottoms up area. Park east of BU and let the fun begin.

Cat Cracker
04-30-05, 10:03
Would someone be kind ennough to lwt me know the kocation of Bottoms up?

Regards.

Cat

Wooly
04-30-05, 12:59
Would someone be kind ennough to lwt me know the kocation of Bottoms up?
I would be happy to, just as soon as you post some experiences of your finds in JC, or anywhere else. Perhaps you might even share some great secrets in JC. Cuuuuuuudos

Cat Cracker
05-01-05, 10:45
I would be happy to, just as soon as you post some experiences of your finds in JC, or anywhere else. Perhaps you might even share some great secrets in JC.

Cuuuuuuudos.

Sorry pall.

I was pm'd the location. But thanks anyway!

LOL

Dudebro1
05-01-05, 23:30
[QUOTE=Cat Cracker]I would be happy to, just as soon as you post some experiences of your finds in JC, or anywhere else. Perhaps you might even share some great secrets in JC.

What is with you guys? Isn't the purpose of this forum to SHARE information? What good is posting "Ha ha I know some great finds but I'm not telling anyone"? Sheesh. I understand Jackson's policy and keeping some information about girls private for their own safety but if you guys are going to do this schoolyard stuff go back to being lurkers.

Bottoms Up is at 1180 Springfield Ave. Irvington, NJ. Anyone can google bottoms up irvington, click I'm Feeling Lucky, and find it. It's not a PM-type secret.

As a segue way, I was there a couple hours ago. My favorite was there, Zaia from Uzbekistan. She's not quite as great as I made her sound in the last post but she's the cutest in this place. .5 BBBJTC, though a little expensive (she will probably take .4), is one of the best I've had. And she stays on it long enough that you almost have to ask her to stop. I think I could have bought the 3 min dance for $10 and had extra time. She's a bit of a GFE to boot. The only pain in the neck is that you have wait your turn a little bit if she's busy.

Also on deck were three brazilian girls, (a 4 a 5, and a 6, IMHO) the Polish woman who offered to go home with me last time (and remembered none of it, of course), and a 55-year old Russian I didn't even want to consider.

Yes, there is some potential BSW action outside, but they usually just hit you up for a dollar or two and the ones I saw were such pathetic creatures I'd go live in an abbott first.

Dudebro1
05-01-05, 23:58
I think JC should get it's own sub-forum, which we plebs don't have the rights to start, but that's just me.

Friday night picked up a Brazilian girl named "Unique" at Grand and Fairmount. BBBJ was .2, but she changes to a HJ during your special moment. Guess I can't blame her. No digits available but she says she comes out around 10PM when she needs the money. She told me she loves anal and it's available for .4. I'm not a ass man but some of you guys dig that. Friday night had 2 or 3 latin cuties out in the Cornelison/Fairmount/Grand triangle, I was surprised. Don't gasp at the specific info, LE is well aware of the area but in my observation has left it alone lately for whatever reason.

Cruised the CFG triangle Sun afternoon, no one was out, which prompted my trip to BU in Irvington. I might quit the stroll until they pave Grand Ave, it's brutal on the car suspension.

Rebrobate218
05-03-05, 00:34
DudeBro..Bottom's Up is my home away from home. I don't know Zaia but I will hazard to say that Elvira, the short one, is the best looking one there. Ofcourse she will do it for $.4 and the Brazilians give better service in all areas. If you remember the name of the Polish dancer please share. To the best of my knowledge all of the non Latin dancers are Russians, Georgians, or Uzbecks. I'd love to meet a Pole. Bottom's up is the best, and safest, bar in Irvington.

Dudebro1
05-04-05, 20:35
Re218,

Never met Elvira. Yet.

Next time I get the Polish girl's name I'll post. She says she's from Warsaw, if that gets you going any.

And yea, I do kinda enjoy the relative safety of BU vs. under the overpass with a streetwalker, not that I'll quit that entirely.

Paul D Pounder
05-07-05, 01:16
I got to check this gal's hams temp with my meatometer. I found her on Clinton and went to a notell and banged that shapely derriere... She said she was an ex dancer and I believe it! She was cute and very clean and had that hourglass shape. I hope this is an indication of whats to come in the warmer months. We are in May right? I can't tell with this wheather. I will be on a booty search and destroy mission for the next couple of weeks.

Cock Tyson
05-07-05, 19:53
Paul D -

Clinton and what? In Irvington?

Paul D Pounder
05-12-05, 08:51
Guys look alive! They are coming back with a vengeance! LEO and old man Winter may have had them on house arrest but now El Sol is beckoning. My search and destroy mission is going well. I found another one walking in her sweats and sneakers near that big, pretty, yet abused park over off of Elizabeth Ave. I thought she was just out getting the excercise going. Well for some reason the 'hoedar' started ringing in my head so I did a double take a few times and talked to her. She said that she was interested in doing a deed for relief of pent up seed via the back door. So we found a spot up in the evergreen and got busy.

She was very nice, polite, clean, and obviously not a hoe at all. She was tall too. That made things much easier. My knees are not what they used to be. The back was nice and round, light brown, and soft. I am telling you that this is someone you might try to get at if you saw her up in the club.

All I can say is women are as bad as us. They could be your girl and do this on the side. So keep your girlfriends happy and paid! I have seen girls I dated out with their man days later being "normal". You just never know.

Be safe. Keep it covered!

Gypsy
05-13-05, 07:42
Paul D Pounder.
You say "that big, pretty, yet abused park over off of Elizabeth Ave." Please give more details, what city?.
I was out twice yesterday on the stroll in Frelinghuysen Ave in Newark/ Elizabeth and also the regular places in Elizabeth. All I saw was one dog. Where have they moved to.
As Paul says with the weather getting nice they have to be comming out of hibernation and must be hungry too.

Paul D Pounder
05-14-05, 14:14
The park I was refering to was Weequaic. It is nice and big and pretty but abused because people throw paper, bottles, cigarette asses, etc all over the ground. Sometimes ladies walk through that place and are really looking to get into a little oral or thrusting action but don't get them confused with all of the square broads that hang out there. You would look stupid for making that mistake. This is really a family place most days. You really need a trained eye and hoe sniffing intuition. Evenings are better. That place has been a goldmine in the past for me just like the Divine Hotel Riviera on Elizabeth.

Orchard St has the occasional, accidental SW coming through but I gotta warn you all. That place is full of TS's so stand clear of that place if you do not know the difference. I don't want anyone to ever say I steered them wrong. Thats why you have a brain. Some of you just need to give it a little better workout. Remember, be safe, check the details, and keep it covered.

Stu Nayhem
05-16-05, 10:15
Hi All,

It's been awhile so I thought I would send in what I saw. Watch the Newark ULE, they have been brutal. I watched them kick the crap out of a guy last night. I was driving down the street then saw them jump out of a older white four door Yukon and just started beating some guy. So here I am sitting at a light and I see this, then one of the ULE comes up to my car and says "What the F@#$ is wrong with you". I just sat there stunned he then told me "Get the ^$@! outta here". I just left and headed to the North ward. This all went down in the Elizabeth/Newark border on Frelinghuysen Ave! Alot of other people saw what I saw and it was not right.

I was in the North Ward checking out the goods and I see nothing "new". It was the same old faces out there. I head up to Summer Ave to take a look and I can not believe what I see. The white Yukon is back and they have a monger and a girl up against the car. I saw the girl they had against the wall on Broad street 3 minutes earlier. This all went down between 9:45-11:00 pm.

I was in Jersey City Sunday night at White Manna. I was with a couple friends getting a bite to eat. None of my friends monger and they have no clue that I do. I saw four women doing the stroll back and forth past Manna. I'm not sure if things are picking up or if this is the norm. Well thats about it for now. Please be safe out there and keep your eyes peeled!

Stu

Gypsy
05-16-05, 11:04
I have never even thought of going thro Weequaic park, though I have driven by there many many times. Will start looking there the next time and post a report. Where is the Hotel Riviera in Elizabeth?. I thought it was in Newark.
Yes Ochard St. in Elizabeth and continuing on to Prince St. and Mangnolia Ave all in Elizabeth used to have some SWs, but the last few days there has been nothing.
Last evening Frelinghuysen had three or four but low quality.
I did see something nice seated on the "Flower box" in front of the Mc D's but she got into a mongers car before I could turn around. The good ones go fast, but I hate picking up on the first drive by.

Purple Porkchop
05-16-05, 23:05
Stopped by BU last Tues Was really in the mode and jumped on the first brazilian girl I came across. Should have waited-- 10 minutes later a 9-10 pops up. Many more to choose from then usual. Played tip the titties and if I had more time and $ would have taken a private dance with her to. Gerry, barmaid, is looking better and better. Can't get to first base with her. Everybody and his brother must hit on her.

Rasta
05-17-05, 18:04
Every time I have been there - it has been nothing but older skanks. I must be going at the wrong times considering all of the references to Brazilians and dancers that are 9s. Will keep looking.

Gravitas
05-17-05, 19:13
I stopped at Bottoms Up today, Tuesday, about two in the afternoon. There were two, obese, elderly woman dancing and one elderly, obese woman who seemed to be giving an elderly obese man a hand job at the bar.

Is this the same BU or am I going at the wrong time or what?

Stu Nayhem
05-17-05, 23:07
I was driving home the other day on Route 21. I think After Dark is back open. I know people liked that place but SC's were never my thing. The front door was open and I saw a few guys walking in. Hopefully this can help somebody.

Stu

Low Qui
05-18-05, 13:41
I was driving home the other day on Route 21. I think After Dark is back open. I know people liked that place but SC's were never my thing. The front door was open and I saw a few guys walking in. Hopefully this can help somebody.

Stu

Stu,

AD is open again, but for those that remember the old bar dance for a buck days, those days are gone. They've redone the center area and put the bar there, and they are not allowed to do the laps at the bar. And, for a Saturday night when we went in there, that was the most depressed I have ever seen a SC crowd. No-one was loud, people in pairs not talking but our group, everyone looked like their dog just died.

As far as services provided, I went in to search for a friend of mine and ran into another dancer friend there, so no playing for me, but my boy who rolled with me told me later that his hand was able to roam on this one older (but VERY do-able) brazilian chick there. So, YMMV.

lo.

(IMO, AD was a waste of time then and is now. I am sure takeout is available, but it's one of those spots old dancers go to die, for the most part.)

Hue G. Rection
05-18-05, 16:45
Glad to see you back......

I was at AD and it was absolutely depressing. I was the only guy in there and the 2 dancers were not to anyones liking. One of them bartends at Marcet - Jackie.

Low -

Did you notice angela posting on CL?? Is she still worth a try as I was not able to hook up with her prior.... Also, the number I gave you a while back for Pat is still good. She calls me from time to time although I don't answer - matter of fact she called me last night. Did you ever try her out and if so was it worthwhile?

Thx.

VSMOOVE
05-18-05, 20:47
It is located on Clinton Ave in Irvington not Newark. One block from the Main Bus terminal which is under constructionI'm trying to go there Friday afternoon but I'm not familiar w/ Irvington. Do you know the cross-streets? I'll be coming from Broad Street in Newark.

Thanks!

Low Qui
05-19-05, 10:46
Glad to see you back......

I was at AD and it was absolutely depressing. I was the only guy in there and the 2 dancers were not to anyones liking. One of them bartends at Marcet - Jackie.

Low -

Did you notice angela posting on CL?? Is she still worth a try as I was not able to hook up with her prior.... Also, the number I gave you a while back for Pat is still good. She calls me from time to time although I don't answer - matter of fact she called me last night. Did you ever try her out and if so was it worthwhile?

Thx.

Hue.G,

Never really left; just keeping a lo profile.

Yeah, Jackie was the dancer friend I was talking about; known her for WAY too long (pre-kid and 45-50 pounds ago when she was REALLY something to chase after.)

As far as Angela on CL, I've been on the CL website a handful of times at most. I am more of a thrill of the hunt person then a pre-packaged meal thing. :) (So no, I didn't actually call Pat. I went to look for her at the Cave a couple of times, but never saw the one I was thinking of. Figured if I called her first and gave her notice that I knew her deal, then I wouldn't be able to work her for free. *laughs* Thrill of the hunt.)

Anyhow, with Angela, I stopped dealing with her once all the mixed reports came in. I didn't know who got her hooked up on CL, if that was her, and basically ignored her the couple of times she called. I did a quick check of CL before I responded, but didn't see anything recent that was from her. (Again, not an expert on CL; do providers post outside of the obvious 2 choices there?) I would personally avoid her. There is much better out there (just met this 19 y.o. LSW out in Brick City, and will have to check whether she should be added to my rotation of ones I actually see more then twice.) :)

lo.

(And for those who are about to ask for the 19 y.o. number, no. I don't give out info until they know I am doing so. I didn't get a chance to mention this to her yet, but knew I would see her again soon. When that review comes (if I decide to, :) ) then I will do the usual notify...)

Gravitas
05-19-05, 20:44
Vic's is back in operation, pretty much as it used to be.

However, one of dancers today told me that for reasons unknown it will be closed next week, Thursday thru Sunday.

VSMOOVE
05-22-05, 19:29
Went to the Champagne Room based on recommendations of this Board. I got there around 6:15 last Friday. There were a handful of dancers, maybe 6 to 8. A good amount of guys were sitting around but most were probably there just to stare and drink. I didn't have much time so I hooked up with one of the more fit dancers in there, Ginger I believe. Got her to give me a HJ and 3 dances or so for $40. First time I've done something like that in such a public place. Weird but cool. Were any regulars here there? I saw a middle-aged white guy in a blue shirt next to me who did not look like he lived in the neighborhood. I did not either having come straight from work, slacks and a button-down are not the typical gear there. I got Ginger's number if anyone is interested, PM me. One thing about her, she grabbed the johnson and started grinding it on her ass w/out a cover. I had to tell her to quick to chill. Her response was, oh, that's my ass. As if I can't get a bug from there. Stupid girl.

Paul D Pounder
05-23-05, 01:54
Found one on W. Kinney today, big round brown in the back, face was nice. She took me to her closet of a room where I pounded as long as it took me to bust one. There was no rush.

I got another one today, this time in Irvington off of Nye Ave. She was a dead ringer for a young Tina Turner. She was slim with the biggest sweater pups you could imagine for a slim girl like her. They were nice and firm too, surprising because I am sure she was older than myself even though she says she is only 37. She was no pro and took me to her house. It was a nice house. She had her own room there. The owner was not there. I would say almost GFE. I will look for this one again.

There was a nice chocolate one along Sherman today. She had a great arse on her. I passed after I saw her talking to a cop. I don't think she was one but I think they might have been watching her by that time. Remember, think before you dive in. The pool is much better if the water is in it!

I am still on my booty search and destroy mission. There was no anal today but if you guys see something. You know what to do.

Purple Porkchop
05-23-05, 23:21
Every time I have been there - it has been nothing but older skanks. I must be going at the wrong times considering all of the references to Brazilians and dancers that are 9s. Will keep looking.

Evenings after 7 until 11 are pretty reliable. Back in Dec and Jan half the girls were older heavy Russians. But there was always a few good picks

Gypsy
05-24-05, 08:47
Yes, Irvington and Newark are the greatest, but Elizabeth is also catching up fast, though they are more spread out and move around a lot. I know of a great rooming house in Elizabeth, Will give out address to Senior members only, PM me if you want it.

Cat Cracker
05-24-05, 11:43
I stopped by Bottoms Up last night about 11pm. Some 5-6 Brazillian tallent is to be had there. Met a sweet Uzbeck girl. Very friendly and worth hooking up with. She gives a very good lap dance witrh all the trimmings.

Check her out.

Cat

Dudebro1
05-26-05, 16:30
Well, I'm sure that for all of you these reports are becoming monotonous, but there I was again at Bottoms Up on Wed night. 1 was Brazilian, the other 5 clearly Eastern European. There was a new hottie with blond hair, green eyes, pretty face and she danced well. However, I think I know which Uzbek girl cat cracker mentioned. Zaia spotted me and says "I'm glad to see you." which translated means her pimpin uncle Ivan's bank account is glad to see me. Dance, BBBJ, and most of a beer and I was outta there for .69. I don't think I was inside the place for 10 min total. I even tried to slow down and enjoy the action but I blew with time to spare. She's real good. I know it's more $ than the street, but the ease of parking and the relative seclusion and security are worth something. I would like to try the other hottie though. If her effort at dancing is matched by her effort in the back room she's worth a go.

Bro

Toesama
05-31-05, 16:44
I will be in the Meadowlands area in a few weeks for a convention. Is this place Bottoms Up easy to get to, or can some reccomend any nice incall? I prefer asians and eastern europeans, and multiple at bats are always a plus.

Thanks

Purple Porkchop
05-31-05, 20:13
Barracudas at Bottoms Up
The best way to save a few $ at Bottoms Up is to buy your drink and then stand by the wall in front of the bar. There is a shelf/bar with stools and you can take inventory without having to tip each barracuda three times or more. When your selection finishes dancing and starts making rounds, move to the real bar, strike up a conversation, and have fun. As long as you are along the wall no tipping is required.

Gravitas
06-03-05, 14:47
I was in Irvington thursday afternoon and it was as dead as I've ever seen it. Vics was closed, the Champagn room hadn't opened up yet, BU had its usual afternoon geriatric crowd. Nobody was walking the streets.

Seems like Irvington is still a great place in the late afternoon/early evening but earlier in the afternoons without Vics there isn't much happening. Am I correct?

And does anyone know what's up with Vics?

Gypsy
06-07-05, 14:17
Gravitas,

Was at Vic's last afternoon at about 2pm, there were a very few girls since no one knew when they are open. I was told that Roy has to go to court and when he does the place is closed. The phone # is listed in "stripclublist" and you should call the number before you go to find out if they are open. The regulars were there Lisette, Patricia and the other Brazilian and about 5 other girls. More girls than men. The same action is available except LD at the bar.
Where is the Street action in Irvington? I know of Clinton and Nye and the cross streets,but there was nothing there yesterday.

Paul D Pounder
06-07-05, 22:37
Found a blonde walking on Clinton near Heddon. We went to her private home and I got to stroke the kitty. She will do the backdoor thing too. That made me happy. I will be back, as I am still on that mission to find and fill as much arse as I can for this month. She was very nice and patient and let me drill as long as I wanted in whatever position I wanted. I will probably take a bottle of vino over next go round so I can stay a while. She is definately not a pro.

There has been another, different blond, thick, might be spanish who hangs out on Nye from time to time near Slick's. She is decent looking, nice sweater pups.

Luv to Daty
06-09-05, 15:51
Saw Michelle. older Eastern European at Bottoms Up this past weekend. Went to the back for everything. cost me .80 (is that too much) It was a fun time while it lasted. She is older but very cool.

Tried Vics first but according to sign on building, are only open Sun - Tues until Aug 13th

Low Qui
06-09-05, 16:36
Hey,

This morning I was on my way home, not really looking to get into anything, and was near South St. in Newark. There was a SW there I had met awhile ago but had vanished for a minute, so every now and then I go and check for her.

She has reappeared; Jen is her name, a 29 y.o. LSW (looks like a 22 y.o. WSW), and a SOLID SW 9 in looks. She was actually getting propositioned by 3 others when I rolled through, but she saw me in my car, yelled out, and jumped in. :) (I love when you don't have to work/hustle them in sometimes.)

If any remember her from the July/August time last year, she was real thin. She has gotten cleaned up off H in this time, and put back on some weight (But still not heavy. She's 5'2, and about 115-20.) Reddish brown hair and freckles, you can not miss her. We went to a hotel nearby and completed the half n half and chilled for a minute. Service is good, and unrushed, but YMMV. (she and I have always been cool, and I found out today, I've been actually getting a discount on her normal rate...)

She has no contact info at the moment, and she will not be out there much at all, from what she says. The best time to maybe find her is right before the bread trucks come out at 5.

lo.

(I know I left out a lot of detail.. LE presense in that area has been HOT for awhile, and there are very few who work over there, Donna (who LE leaves alone), random walkers to the PJ's, and a REALLY strung out older LSW. Unless you know Jen or Donna personally, I would not waste my time with that formerly active stroll. LE is everywhere, and have REAL good hiding places.)

Gravitas
06-13-05, 16:45
I was in Vics this Monday afternoon.

Indeed, there is a sign announcing that it is open only Sunday, Monday and Tuesday until August 13th. Lizette, who knows everthing except how to lose weight, says that is a court penalty. If so, its a decent way of penalizing a bar, imo; shut them down part of the week for a period of time. Penalizes them without putting them (or me) completely out of business.

Pretty girl who calls herself Fantasy was there. Pretty face and a wonderful body, if you like slender woman with shapely asses.

I briefly stopped by Champagne Room about 230 pm. There were 5-6 woman there and more getting dressed, but they were a hefty sized bunch of woman so I didn't stay.

Gypsy
06-14-05, 08:59
Gravitas,
Do you remember Lisette when she was nice and slim? She was the best in the house, used to sit on your lap and give you an awesome f..., now it is difficult to even get your fingers under her panites, but she still has a pretty face.
But then in those days there were a lot of good talent at Vic's.
Where have they all gone to.?

Gravitas
06-15-05, 14:57
Yes, I guess I go back a long way, because I can remember Lizette before she double sized. I remember China, and Chaka. I even remember when Vic's was just a place to go when you got tired of Towne Tap. Then, it seemed to me, Vics began to get better then Towne Tap. At Vics they let as many women in as wanted to come in and the bartender left you alone, unlike the Tap where Jimmy was often drunk and in your face. And at Vics they cared not what you were doing with the lady of your choice, as long as you didn't scare the horses.

However, these days are other peoples good old days, they just don't know it yet! Have you met Fantasy and Sexy and Shianne?

Billy88
06-15-05, 20:08
I drove by there the other day....is that a crappy neighborhood or what? I just noticed a bunch of homies going into the club givin' me dirty looks. I'm almost afraid to park my car there. Anyway, the reports i've been reading about that place are pretty intriging what's the story there? Billy

Paul D Pounder
06-16-05, 12:15
I remember China, what a cute and flexible gal. She could put both legs behind her head! She is retired from dancing to be a mommy now. I often wonder if she will come back. There was a nice caramel dancer, nice rack and nice back yard named Mona. She danced part time at Vics and also did it at Slicks. I saw her the other day coming out of 50 Ball... she has gotten as big as a horse. She is obviously not on the crack diet! The thing is she still actually looked decent.

J Fox
06-17-05, 00:34
I drove by there the other day....is that a crappy neighborhood or what? I just noticed a bunch of homies going into the club givin' me dirty looks. I'm almost afraid to park my car there. Anyway, the reports i've been reading about that place are pretty intriging what's the story there? BillyBilly,

Bottoms Up is good in terms of mileage, but the women, well that is hit or miss.

The neighborhood is pretty rough, but I have not had any problems with people inside, and trust me, I stand out big time.

Low Qui
06-21-05, 16:07
Hey,

Don't know what's going on, but JC is REALLY hot right now:

Was out the last few nights looking for one of the regulars I've acquired recently, and hit the normal spots as well as cruising the new ones for talents I haven't seen. I've seen some new talent running around, so the action is plentiful if you know where to look (Posted most, so it's out there.) But 2 nights ago, noticed a few more then normal trucks cruising (Those big F350-types with out of state plates and more motor then a 350 should have.)

LAST night, Holy SH*T!!! At about 2:00-2:30, LE did what I could best describe as a SWARM!!!! I have never seen an op like this EVER! It was one of those like they were looking for someone in particular, and canvasing an area, but the area they were canvasing seemed to be all of JC. In a short amount of time, I saw about 25 LE cars, and numerous ULE cars/trucks. Blocking streets at times, running down one-ways, running from 139 to Communipaw and from JFK to the water (A good 10-15 sq. miles...) I had a valid reason to be circling/cruising, as I knew I was noticed, but I decided I did NOT want to get swept up in whatever was going on and bounced for 40 minutes into another city.

When I came back, it was STILL going on, just less marked cars but the same ULE who I marked from before. I have NO idea what they were sweeping for, since a LOT of the SW's were out, even during the swarm, and LE left them alone. I saw no one running from them, so they didn't appear to be chasing anyone. I decided it was best to get out of there and head towards safer hunting in the Ironbound. (Sarcastically said; never been a fan of that Newark stroll.)

So, unless you have a reason to be in JC, like you live there or are working at 3 AM, I would advise that, once you see 2 LE, get the F*** out! I never saw LE much on those strolls, and have reasons to be out at night, but even I will be taking my own advise for the next few weeks.

lo.

Dudebro1
06-21-05, 17:44
Hey Billy,

I look like a big Irish cop (maybe THAT helps) but I never had a problem walking in and out of BU. Just do what works anywhere. Park around back and walk in like you've been there a million times. I actually don't see too many "homies" inside, but a lot of smaller Hispanics (just my most recent observation) and Filipinos. Either way, no one bothers anyone. In 5 or 6 trips there no one either inside or outside has even looked at me twice. No one ever broke into my ride while it was parked either. The biggest nuisance is the street girl named Fatima who hits you up for a dollar for something to eat on the way out. I actually think the entrance to the Champaigne Room looks much more forbidding. I haven't gone there simply because there's no easy parking lot like at BU.

I was in BU last night and got out with what I wanted for .55. A new low record for expediture. I was driving around JC to look for SW action, but the talent was HAGGARD, even for street girls. Now throw in what Low Qui posted, and forget it. I'll take the safety of BU for now.

Incidentally, I saw a ULE bust in Irvington on my way out. The ULE guys were wearing NFL jerseys. One was Cowboys #88 IRVIN and the other was NE Pats # 24 LAW. Get it? IRVINgton LAW! Buah ha ha ha! ahem, well, those other two guys they busted didn't think it was so funny.

J Burb
06-26-05, 16:39
I went there on a weekday evening once and saw mostly white middle age customers but some dude off the street walked in and was asking people for money and then tried to steal a few tips off the bar but the owner showed and he bolted so its not the best area but I wouldnt expect any hassle from any payng customers. I also heard the bartender talking to one of the dancers about how a customers car got broken into on a previous Sat night but she said the trick is to park in the lot behind the building which is video monitered and can be viewed right at the bar so you can actually watch your on car if you want. Its the side of the building on the street that is unmonitered where you probably shouldnt park after dark.

Some of the dancers were pretty decent but I didnt try any extras, just did some tipping and groping. I did get the impression more was available though.

J Burb

Paul D Pounder
06-27-05, 23:39
On this rainy day there were so many girls out on both the Newark and Irvington strolls. Also out was 5-0 on both. There was a nice, tall, lean and hungry, athletic looking, black girl out, sitting on the stoop outside that school on Vanderpool. She never moved from that spot. I made a loop and came back, she was still there. She just looked up at you. All of a sudden, I saw a big van with black windows and several plain clothes cop cars in the area and they looked like they meant business. At that point I high tailed it to the other strolls. Lo and behold, there was the same 5-0 action going on in Irvington in the usual spots. The irony is that the girls were out in force, many new ones. Maybe the summer offensive is on, who knows. Just be careful.

Gypsy
06-28-05, 09:58
The only stroll I know of in Irvington is the Nye Ave, Clinton Ave stroll and there are a very few girls there at least in the day time. The Newark Frelinghuysen stroll has also been very sparse. The Elizabeth area has started to pick up though.
Please let us know what you think the best streets in Irvington and Newark are or PM me.
Thanks

Cat Cracker
06-29-05, 22:17
Stopped by Bottoms Up this evening ( Wed ) . Couple of Guys playing pool. Four at the wall and about six or seven at the bar. Serious thunder storms . There was a van outside when I pulled into the lot. It was taking the elder day shift away.
Had a beer and donated $2.00 to the dance crew.

Would you like a lap Dance?
Nice Brazilian lass.
Sure, Twenty for the 8 Mins
Forty for the tipp.

$68 well spent!

Gravitas
07-04-05, 11:52
What time does the shift change at BU?

Cat Cracker
07-04-05, 22:46
5:00pm.

Worth the trip.

Enjoy.

Stu Nayhem
07-07-05, 22:59
Hi All,

I hope everybody is doing well. It's been a little while so I thought I would post on what I saw and did. There was a solid 9 out there on Broadway and 4th. I'm 99% sure it's 4th, it's the block with the two story low income houses on the corner. Well anyway I was talking to her and she wanted .40 for BJ. That is out of my price range, but in all honesty she looked damn good. She was light skinned black with a very nice body. Like I said it was out of my price range so I did not get involved.

I met a 20 year old PR girl the other night. I got a cbj for .20 from her. I never met her before but she said that she has been out there for a year. She also told me that she is a lesbian and she has a "wife". I will tell you this much she is a skinny girl sporting a 36d rack. Her tits were the best that I have seen in awhile. Those tits made up for the half ass bj, I guess I should have known better from a girl thats not into cock. Well thats all I have right now. LE has been a little lighter then usual as of late. Well be safe and watch out, you never know!

Stu

Cock Tyson
07-12-05, 18:30
Stu,

Thanks for the post. What time of day were you out there? I've cruised Broadway and 4th, 3rd, etc but have only seen nasty crackheads.

Dirty BJ
07-12-05, 22:51
Fellow mongers,

I was out last night got a great BBBJ from a hispanic chick with (6 or 7 on the scale while her ass was an 8 or 9) blode hair and a nice tight little ass (name: possibly Yolanda I really cant remember I was too horny at the time). Picked her up on Fr. on the border of Elizabeth and Newark, around the little square park.

Before I picked up the PR chick, I crused up and down Fr for a long time, at 10:00 it was booming with all kinds of SW. Then It died down and there were none for a while almost 12:00. Finally I saw what appeared to be two HOT HOT HOT PR or Italian chicks (both wearing tight colered shirts and tight assed jeans) standing near what I think is a bus stop (there is an intersection there. (a bank accross the street and a big gas station all the way across the intersection, all on FR)

Now at first the PR chicks were not talking to each other, then I turned around, and they were walking towards Elizabeth. I looked at one and she seemed to give me a mean look, so I figured they were just local girls. after cruzing, I returend and they were gone. BUT then I noticed they were walking togther and the one I did not look at seemed to give me "the look".

So as you can see i was confused, and thought they must be cops or local girls who became friends on there scary walk. They walked all the way to the projects and were not even eyeing any black guys who were trying to talk to them. Then the one who gave me the "look" did it again. I was too scared to go for it, they appeared too good to be true. Any one else see them, or know if they are really SW, I mean they were really as hot as any chicks you would see in a night club.

happy hunting!

Stu Nayhem
07-13-05, 09:48
Hi All,

I had a great date the other night. I picked up an older PR girl in her mid 40s. She gave the best bj I ever had, she knew what she was doing. I picked her up in North Ward near Broad and Verona. I did not catch her name but I will remember her by her hair. When I first saw her I thought it was a wig, but it was just the way it was done. It was the best .15 spent in a long time.

Tyson that PR girl with the massive tits I looked for but I have not seen her again. I picked her up about 11pm. Hopefully this will help you out. Thats about everything for now. Be Safe out there everybody.

Stu

LexLuther
07-14-05, 23:38
Not sure if this is the correct thread as I am ignorant about N.J. geography. However I am interested in a place called "Lisa Therapy" in Rutherford. Anyone have any info?

LexLuther

Chazman
07-16-05, 00:50
Hi all. Usually dont post much in this area, but had to do a drive to orange and read up before i went. I ended up on Clinton and just kept going. Near the end of thet street saw a bar called Champange. Parked the car and went in. All the patrons and dancers were black. i was the only hispanic there, but no big deal for me. But the women were very nice. Once hot chick came to me and started rubing my crotch. So i took it out. She asked if i wanted a hand job, and i said no i want to f......... She asked if i had .4 and i said no only have .2 . She took me to the side of the bar, put a condom on me and backed into me and did me. Her body was smoking and she was tight. A little uncomfortable almost leaning back on the stool, with guys passing by every 4 minutes. But she worked it and it took a while. .1 to get in the place and .2 for her. I was very pleased. I will go back again. The neighborhood is a little dicy, but i saw some nice looking bsw in the area. Does anyone know of a cheap place to take them to in that area? Ok peace out all. Chazman

JLS5196
07-16-05, 18:06
Chazman,

Is the Champange Bar in Orange? Please supply me the 411.

Gypsy
07-18-05, 09:47
No, the Champagne Room is in Irvington.
Also went to Vic's place in Irvinigton it is almost back to normal. Got a HJ and saw a guy on the bar stool next to me get a "foot job", first time I have seen a "foot job".
They are open only on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday till Aug 13th and everyday after that. This is due to some kind of court ordered sanction, this according to my used to be ATF Lissette who keeps geeting fatter by the day although her face is still cute wit the tounge ring.

Lapamaniac
07-18-05, 13:39
Long time WSG member from the West Coast here, although most of my history got lost in the WSG changeover at the beginning of the year.

I am visiting Elizabeth this month and wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for companion's or reputable agencies that might be able to pay a call at my hotel. I've had reasonable luck with NYC indy's and agencies but am venturing into unfamilar water in NJ. I'd appreciate any help you can provide. PM if you'd like.

Thanks!

Houston Fan
07-19-05, 20:34
There are tons of providers in the Newark area, by the airport doing in calls. A lot of Spanish ones if you are into them. If you are staying in that area and looking for outcalls, even th NYC agency will send their girls over. Just do a search here, Eros NYC, etc. Happy hunting!

Gravitas
07-21-05, 16:21
I am writing to ask if people could include the day and time on their reports, since that seems to make a big difference. For example, BU is not worth the trip before 5 pm, Champagne room is barely worth it before 230 pm, and Vics is closed wedn. thru saturday. Reports of street activity also seems very time dependent. Knowing the time of day when activity is reported really helps.

Low Qui
07-23-05, 23:39
Hey,

Anyone know of any UG SC's in our area. I know there's NY, and been there, but I see too many things going on in Newark for there not to be parties more local.

Anyone with info, if you could PM me. Thanks.

lo.

chattenooga
07-26-05, 11:48
Bu Ja Fairview closed guys.

Member #4153
07-27-05, 01:12
I usually hit up the champgne room once every 2 or 3 weeks. It is by far the best bang for your buck in the area. the area is ghetto but everyone minds there own business, even the owner. i have seen guys of all races in there who are obviously not from the area enjoy themselves. I have gotten FS for as low as .2 and takeout for .4. Some of the girls are a little rough around the edges but if you like thickness you cant go wrong.

Garthy
07-29-05, 23:05
Visited the "After Dark Go Go" on Route 21 on the South side of Newark. Have not been there in a long time-- the inside of the club has changed from the last time I was there, but the MO was the same. Skanky, fugly Russian chicks that will HJ you while you slip them a few bucks. I also stuck my finger into their stinky pussies and assholes at the bar. This was at 3pm on a Thursday. As I left the club, a thin, BSW was on the phone. I chatted with her, we went back to my car, and she gave me BBBJTCIWS for 20. Honestly, I should have used protection, cause she was no prize. But, I was away from my usual haunts and I had a few beers in me. I love the way all the BSWs swallow.

Gravitas
07-31-05, 14:07
Thank you, Garthy, for saying in your report that "this was 3pm on Thursday." Knowing what is available when is a big help, particularly for a guy like me who has to limit his mongering to the afternoon.

Clubber55
08-07-05, 21:54
Fellow mongers,

I was out last night got a great BBBJ from a hispanic chick with (6 or 7 on the scale while her ass was an 8 or 9) blode hair and a nice tight little ass (name: possibly Yolanda I really cant remember I was too horny at the time). Picked her up on Fr. on the border of Elizabeth and Newark, around the little square park.

Before I picked up the PR chick, I crused up and down Fr for a long time, at 10:00 it was booming with all kinds of SW. Then It died down and there were none for a while almost 12:00. Finally I saw what appeared to be two HOT HOT HOT PR or Italian chicks (both wearing tight colered shirts and tight assed jeans) standing near what I think is a bus stop (there is an intersection there. (a bank accross the street and a big gas station all the way across the intersection, all on FR)

Now at first the PR chicks were not talking to each other, then I turned around, and they were walking towards Elizabeth. I looked at one and she seemed to give me a mean look, so I figured they were just local girls. after cruzing, I returend and they were gone. BUT then I noticed they were walking togther and the one I did not look at seemed to give me "the look".

So as you can see i was confused, and thought they must be cops or local girls who became friends on there scary walk. They walked all the way to the projects and were not even eyeing any black guys who were trying to talk to them. Then the one who gave me the "look" did it again. I was too scared to go for it, they appeared too good to be true. Any one else see them, or know if they are really SW, I mean they were really as hot as any chicks you would see in a night club.

happy hunting!I think I saw the same girls the other day at about 5 PM while driving down 1 & 9 in Elizabeth. One was a short petite young blonde who was at least a 6 or more, and the other was a taller but definitely heavier and older brunette who walked behind the first while talking on a cell phone. I pulled over to a station to get some gas, and as I was pulling up, they walked past my car. As they are walking the blonde makes eye contact with me and says hi. I said hi back and then she asked if I wanted a date, while her friend looked at me and smiled. All the while this is happening outside the car, so without saying no, I just suspiciously asked her if she wanted to go for a ride, to which she said "no thanks" and then started walking away from me with her friend. Unsure of what to make of that, I circled around to get another view of them from a distance, and then out of nowhere I see a patrol car head in their direction. As soon as I could turn around, the cop car and the girls are all gone without a trace. Thing is, I wonder if these girls were decoys, or if they got snatched up by the cops. I tend to think they were decoys, because there was no way they could have been hauled off that quickly by LE.

Big Boob Luvr
08-08-05, 02:38
I think I saw the same girls the other day at about 5 PM while driving down 1 & 9 in Elizabeth. One was a short petite young blonde who was at least a 6 or more, and the other was a taller but definitely heavier and older brunette who walked behind the first while talking on a cell phone. I pulled over to a station to get some gas, and as I was pulling up, they walked past my car. As they are walking the blonde makes eye contact with me and says hi. I said hi back and then she asked if I wanted a date, while her friend looked at me and smiled. All the while this is happening outside the car, so without saying no, I just suspiciously asked her if she wanted to go for a ride, to which she said "no thanks" and then started walking away from me with her friend. Unsure of what to make of that, I circled around to get another view of them from a distance, and then out of nowhere I see a patrol car head in their direction. As soon as I could turn around, the cop car and the girls are all gone without a trace. Thing is, I wonder if these girls were decoys, or if they got snatched up by the cops. I tend to think they were decoys, because there was no way they could have been hauled off that quickly by LE.I've seen these same two chics. It has to be them from your description as well as Dirty BJ's. It dead on. One is taller and thicker. They made me do a double take and re-cruise one day last week around 6:30pm as I spotted them walking past Mcdonalds, by the time I spotted them again they were on the other side of Fr walking on the sidewalk talking with each other totally ignoring a all the scary people as they walked past. I never got the "look".

I just assumed they were good looking local girls, they looked confident walking past that environment, and were totally consumed in their own conversation as they walked, that I just assumed lived around there.
There is new housing around there.

I didn't think about them being decoys and didn't notice patrol cars marked or otherwise in suspicious postitions. But I wasn't alert enough to be looking out for that.

With that being said, and the short interaction you had with one of them at the gas station. All I have to say is they were surpisingly nice looking, a little to good to be true. They were not worth the risk though.

I did not pursue it anymore than just looking

Dirty BJ
08-10-05, 19:21
All this info is very informative. We may never know. Unless someone gets some action of couse!! haha Be careful, anything that seems too good to be true usually is!

Big Boob Luvr
08-11-05, 10:48
GAS PRICES are putting a big dent in my cruising.

I know you get poor gas mileage doing city driving, stop and go, idling, etc.

I passed down Frylng once, at 7pm yesterday(wed), then looked at my gas guage and went home. The gas station is very depressing to me these days.

Glad I never fell into the SUV fad, them mofo's getting killed at the pump.

I'm gonna hit up some sure thing go-go bars to keep my auto cruising down.

Gravitas
08-11-05, 21:34
I spent some time in Irvington wednesday, from about 6 to 8.

There were the usual assortment of bsw's on Clinton and Nye and the cross streets.

Stopped in the Champagne Room around 6-630. I counted 12 women, all sizes, shapes and ages, but only one color. These are not top notch woman, but lots of groping is standard and they almost all seem willing to fuck during a lap dance. Asking prices varied from a surprising low of $10 to as much as $70. It was my impression that 20-40 would get me what I wanted. However, I wasn't ready.

Left and went to Bottoms Up where I was interested in observing the scene after the "shift change". In fact, a group of five women arrived together around 7. Neither they nor the earlier group were anything to write home about. They were, however, almost all Russians or white, if that matters to you. And, of course, it only takes one to make it a good experience.

On the bar were cards offering lap dances for $10. A very pretty Russian woman named Katherine saw me reading the card and offered her services. I remember her from many years ago at Vics or Town Tap. Twenty years and twenty pounds ago she must have really been a looker. She still looked pretty good to me.

She said I should have a private session with her. "Can we fuck?" I asked. "Sure, sure" she said. Blow job?, I asked. "Yes, why not?" she answered.

So, $10 for the room and $50 for her. She took me to a small cubicle in the back with hanging curtains for privacy. She sat me on the higher chair, sat on the lower bench and invited me to give her access to my balls. I was willing. She was the real deal and after licking my balls she gave me a nice blow job and allowed me to come in her mouth. She spit it into the corner, praised me highly, and invited me to return on wednesday or saturday when she would be there again. "Don't tell anyone" she said. "Tell anyone it was just a lap dance." So, anyone, it was just a lap dance.

Anyway, with Vics soon to be open regularly instead of just Sunday to Wednesday, there seems to now be at least three bars in Irvington to visit and do more then just look. So far, in my experience, only Vics has the occasional very attractive, young woman. However, among the three I can't see how you can miss finding something you like.

DD Hunter
08-12-05, 02:52
Have been vacationing for a while, hence my lack of posting. Bigboobluver's post grabbed my attention. One has to be very weary about SWs asking for dates instead of just hopping in, so my guess is. These were decs. Happened to me a while ago..an SW asked me for a date and I wanted to simply give her a ride. I was 100% sure she was a dec and moved on. Best way to handle the same situation is to survey the block and circle back many times..only way to be sure.

Be Safe,

DD Hunter

Myke Mark
08-12-05, 12:02
Ok I have family (InLaws) in the hillside section of NJ (Conant St 07205) and I dont really know what part of NJ that is. I only go by the directions on mapquest. I know theyre near Elizabeth River Park, but is it, Elizabeth, Union, or Hillside ?

I know when I go I take 1&9 to 22 and get off near the honda dealership and when I come home I go down salem ave and it leaves me near the 1&9 ]towards NYC. I think one day I'm going to explore!

Been dieing to monger around there and see if there is any action around their way.Info for this NYC boy would be appreciated!

Big Boob Luvr
08-12-05, 17:01
I spent some time in Irvington wednesday, from about 6 to 8.

There were the usual assortment of bsw's on Clinton and Nye and the cross streets.

Stopped in the Champagne Room around 6-630. I counted 12 women, all sizes, shapes and ages, but only one color. These are not top notch woman, but lots of groping is standard and they almost all seem willing to fuck during a lap dance. Asking prices varied from a surprising low of $10 to as much as $70. It was my impression that 20-40 would get me what I wanted. However, I wasn't ready.
I visited ChampRo yesterday about 9pm. There were 2 young white girls in there, both were nice, I was pretty surprised. One was red head a few tatoos,34d's. Both were in very good shape, with nice faces.

I bet I can get a phone# of a least one of them If I were to see them there again, that is if they have phone.

If I get the ph#(s) I will gladly pass them off to you. But you have to post a report on what you make of it. I think I may have seen one of these white girls in Vics last year, she looked really out of place and new to the game, but she left with some guy after a short time. Thats the best looking white girl I ever saw in Vics. I go to ChampRo for woc, but I wanted to get with her back when I saw her at Vics. Now she's a little more broken in. If you see this message today(Fri) I'm posting now @5pm, you might want to check ChampRo again this evening a little later than your 6:30pm time frame, you might run into them.

Rebrobate218
08-12-05, 20:09
I think I know the two girls you are talking about. Both will bounce from Vic's to the Champ..Room. Cream is the younger one. She claims to be from the South Jersey/Philly area and she can be a lot of fun. Saw her a Vic's last Sunday giving a guy a HJ. If you hook up please post.

NJ Dude II
08-13-05, 09:02
Is the other white girls' name Isis from Pennsylvania? I talked to her once and she had this spaced out look in her eyes.

Pete

Clubber55
08-13-05, 09:06
Have been vacationing for a while, hence my lack of posting. Bigboobluver's post grabbed my attention. One has to be very weary about SWs asking for dates instead of just hopping in, so my guess is. These were decs. Happened to me a while ago..an SW asked me for a date and I wanted to simply give her a ride. I was 100% sure she was a dec and moved on. Best way to handle the same situation is to survey the block and circle back many times..only way to be sure.

Be Safe,

DD HunterYou do mean MY post, right?

Gravitas
08-13-05, 18:16
I'm pretty sure I saw the same two in Vic's a few weeks ago, where there is often a mix of colors. One was from Phila and one from Pittsburgh.

Women like this, I think, begin to hear about places like Irvington and migrate to the area, where money is to be made. Probably they heard about Vics and once in the area began to branch out to BU and Champagne Room.

If you have something to sell you find out where the local markets are, no?

Dirty BJ
08-14-05, 19:18
Was in Newark and Elizabeth last night from 12:00 - 3:00AM did not see a damn thing. This used to be the best for us lovers of SW what the fuck is going on? Has the crusing area moved? Fr., Sherman, 1&9 NOTHING!!

DD Hunter
08-15-05, 04:08
Quote: Originally Posted by DD Hunter

Have been vacationing for a while, hence my lack of posting. Bigboobluver's post grabbed my attention. One has to be very weary about SWs asking for dates instead of just hopping in, so my guess is. These were decs. Happened to me a while ago..an SW asked me for a date and I wanted to simply give her a ride. I was 100% sure she was a dec and moved on. Best way to handle the same situation is to survey the block and circle back many times. Only way to be sure.

Be Safe,

DD Hunter

You do mean MY post, right?

Oooops, sorry Clubber. Yes, your post.

DD Hunter

Gypsy
08-15-05, 09:40
I have not been able to figure out why, but there are times those strolls have plenty of action and other times none to be seen. I find that when it is extremly hot they are not outside at all, maybe they don't want to get al sweaty down there.I know that they do stop by the Dunkin Donut, Popeyes and Mc D in those areas. Also try Elizabeth Ave in Elizabeth and the area around Prince St.

Clean Cut
08-19-05, 15:48
I have not been able to figure out why, but there are times those strolls have plenty of action and other times none to be seen. I find that when it is extremly hot they are not outside at all, maybe they don't want to get al sweaty down there.I know that they do stop by the Dunkin Donut, Popeyes and Mc D in those areas. Also try Elizabeth Ave in Elizabeth and the area around Prince St.It really is an odd stroll in that way. You can be cruising around looking with nothing and then one minute there are 3-4 girls on one block and all of the mongers are rounding the block like a bunch of sharks.

Lurking Dude
08-27-05, 18:20
Speaking of go-go bars. Can you point me in the right direction. I've been mostly doing my mongering in NYC, but now that I have a car, I can start looking more in Jersey. But I'm still getting the lay of the land, so I need a guide, or at least some good directions on where I can start looking.

...I'm gonna hit up some sure thing go-go bars to keep my auto cruising down.Peace

Lurking Dude
08-28-05, 20:02
I found out where the Champaign Room was and took a drive over there to check out the area, as well as, the place itself. All I have to say is HOLY HELL!!! Do you guys actually park in that area? It's like the area never left the cracked out 80's. I didn't even get out of the car. The funny thing is, that if I didn't have dreads, no one would have given me a second look. I guess they all thought I had weed or something:)
My personal safty is not too much of an issue. At 6'2" and 250 pounds, people tend to think that I'm a bouncer and give me a lot of space. I was more concerned about my car. For you guys the go to this place, where do you park?

sweder999
08-29-05, 18:24
Has anyone been to the "After Dark Go Go" on Route 21, lately?

When I used to go, I could get dances with heavy grindage and unlimited access for a couple bucks every few minutes. I heard that extras could be had too. What's the scoop? Have things changed?

Member #4153
08-29-05, 23:19
The best place to park at the champagne room is on the street directly in front of the club. Clinton ave is a main road and irvington police patrol it quite often. I have taken friends there of all races and cars and have never had a problem. I dont however recommend parking on the side roads around the club as they are poorly lighted and patroled

Gypsy
08-30-05, 11:41
Vic's is now open 7 days a week. Went there at about 2pm yesterday. Much the same crowd and same action as before.

Rebrobate218
08-30-05, 23:46
Things have changed in all of Newark and the culprit is Sharpe James and the political structure in the city. Almost every go-go bar is under a kind of ongoing harrasment by ABC. At Afterdark a few years ago you could get constant lap dances or wall dances. If you really pushed you could get handed off at the bar. For some of the Babushkas working there you could arrange to meet at the local hot sheets. Now contact is forbidden in Newark. I've heard that at George and I the girls have to put on robes when they are not dancing. Don't know if that is true or not. The rumors is that Newark now has the PAC and is trying to get the stadium so they want to change the image of the city....hince a attack he gentlemen's clubs. After Dark is a poor shell of its former...sleazy..self. Not worth going to. They have raised the price of the drinks and even tried to charge a cover. Haven't been there since June so this may be dated.

Clubber55
09-03-05, 00:36
Picked up a HSW named Michele off of Broadway in Newark tonight and paid .025 for the worst CBJ I have ever had. Bad enough that it's hard for me to get off with just a CBJ, but after four unexciting minutes she whines that that is all she can do unless I come up with more money. As I was frustrated, I offered .02 more for a BBBJ, but she refuses, at which point I show her the door. It felt like such a waste of time and money. What is with these hos nowadays? Where is the sympathy for blue balls here?

Rebrobate218
09-05-05, 23:00
Vic’s is almost back to its old self. A lot of the same old girls are working there., and they will do the same old things. Everything is a bit more discreet but everything can be hade. I heart through the grapevine that Lazette and a fat PR girl form Elizabeth got the dancers to go on strike to get lap dancing back into the club. Roy broke first so you have lap dancing at Vic’s once again. Because biz is slow for the time being Vic’s is the place to go to maximize your bang for you buck. The downside is that the dancers are almost all black. You have two white girls and very few Hispanics. But right now it is the place to go.

Gypsy
09-06-05, 08:55
Will check out and post a report soon. Lissete used to be my ATF untill she started getting fat, she still has a very pretty face. Used to give a good FS lap dance at the bar.

Boy In Bubble
09-06-05, 14:35
Can someone say what the effective times of day the ladies are at Vics, that is, when to the ladies arrive and when do they start to depart. My recollection from a long time ago is that the ladies started to drift away around 5 or 6 pm. My point here is the ladies hours are more important than the literal hours of when the bar is open.

Thanks.

Rebrobate218
09-06-05, 19:30
I was at Vic's last Friday around 2 and you had a few girls working and even more coming in. The only problem was that even though there were fewer girls there were fewer customers and the girls were getting aggressive in asking for tips. I got one to leave with me because she did not want to pay the $25 to work and make nothing.

Gypsy
09-07-05, 09:35
Vic's opens at 12:30 pm but the girls start comming in after 1:00 pm, most of the girls ( the better looking ones) leave as it starts to get dark outside. as the area gets a bit rough. After about 4:30 it starts to get crowded to the point you can't get a stool at the bar and would have to stand against the wall. But action can be had both at the bar and against the wall. The time I prefer is between 1:30 and 3 pm

Member #4581
09-11-05, 16:06
There always seems to be some chatter on Vic's but what about Nardone's Go-Go?

Any good stories?

Wooly
09-11-05, 21:07
Nardone's Go-Go? ..........Any good stories?
The odds of getting a hand job or anything stronger at Nardone's (Elizabeth) are virtually ZERO ! Very pretty ladies will fuck you, but not the way you like.

Paul D Pounder
09-11-05, 23:59
I met a nice girl at that chicken store adjacent to the parts store by the hotel riviera on Elizabeth. She was thick, nice enough looking, had on some daisy dukes. We struck up a converstion and soon I found myself at her room in the riviera riding her hershey hwy. She was nice and I will go back and do it again. While in the hotel, I met another one on my way out and am sorry I did not have any more chavo on me or it would have been a 2fer for me. That place is gold! It is a lot more cleaned up and more sane than years before, thank god! It is actually quiet in there now. I was considering getting a room there myself so I could have somewheres to hideout. It is related to the Divine Hotel Lorraine in Phila?

Gypsy
09-12-05, 11:55
Where in Elizabeth is this place,? Is it off of 1 & 9 where all the construction is going on. Do you have to meet the girl outside and then walk in or can you walk in and look around. Prices and namesm Please.
Thanks
Gypsy

Clubber55
09-12-05, 23:32
The odds of getting a hand job or anything stronger at Nardone's (Elizabeth) are virtually ZERO ! Very pretty ladies will fuck you, but not the way you like.I agree totally. They expect money just to flash a half second glimpse of one of their boobs. Much better establishments lie elsewhere!

Purple Porkchop
09-13-05, 22:31
I don't know why people go there. In my three tries there was no action whatsoever. One time around 9:00 PM girls were too busy BSing to even dance. I'll never goo back!

Paul D Pounder
09-13-05, 23:00
Guys,
I have posted previously where that place is. Go back and check. Its on Elizabeth Ave in NWK. Elizabeth ave is not that long. It starts at Broad and runs past that big park on the way to Hillside which is where you will end up when you past the park. I glance at a map can help you if you look at it. I trip on mapquest might humor you. One more thing. If you're a Senior member with maybe 10 BS post....do not ask me stuff when I have already posted it. Go back and do your research through previous post. You should start with the post from the 1990's to get background and historical grounding and work you way to todays ways. You will be better off for doing so. I was on this site when the pages looked like a 4th grader put it together back when people did not care what web pages looked like. I don't want to preach but there are some on here with ulterior motives and ill will and I don't know who they are. So if you want to wreck the system, you will have to work hard. There will be no freebies or assistance for you and that goal. For those who have been here over the years and we know each other, you can back channel me anytime. Stay strong, stay alert and continue to get big bang for your buck. (no pun intended)

Fever
09-14-05, 14:59
Hi all,

I'm a Louisville guy (I have a few posts there) but I'm in Newark/Hoboken for work this week. I'm staying at a hotel S of the airport on 1-9, so I'm just a couple of blocks from Nardone's. I went there last night (ya I'm stupid and didn't consult the site before going out). I was able to deduce that the place sucked in about 4 minutes...no harm no foul. I can't believe people spend money watching fully clothed women dance around. It takes all kinds I guess.

Anyway, I'd never before partaken in the SW scene, as I'm more of an AMP guy. I guess I'm a little squeamish about the exposure driving around, etc. Well, last night, I was in need, so I figured what the hell. I left Nardone's and just drove S on 1-9 a long way, figuring I'd figure out where a stroll was somewhere. I saw nothing (went all the way to the big Mercedes/Porsche/Jag dealer and beyond) and I gave up and turned around...and discovered that I'm an idiot.

I get ALL the way back to the block before Nardone's, and whadaya know! BSW's everywhere. They were right under my nose the whole time. SO, I drove around a 6-8 block area for a while, and eventually found a thin BSW, maybe 35, I'd say a 3 face/6 bod on the SW scale. She hopped in and we found a private spot. Quality BBBJTCCIM for $20, and I gave her $20 more. I'm used to $150+ at the AMPs so $40 seemed like a small price to pay.

I'm thinking of exlporing more tonight. Is this an area where you folks frequent at all? I'm going elsewhere (gotta have an adventure) but I'm curious if that's a regular stroll. Maybe you guys have talked about it before, but I don't know the streets.

Any tips for tonight?

Gypsy
09-15-05, 10:09
Go South on 1&9 about 4 blocks South of Nardones turn right just before the underpass, onto Magnolia Ave, Start looking, continue on Mag. you will cross Broad St. and it becomes Prince St. Keep looking on all the blocks around the train station. Broad St. Prince St. Morris Ave. Grand St Westfield Ave, Cherry St, Chilton St.
Let us know what you find
Good Luck

Clubber55
09-15-05, 18:59
#2863,

Go South on 1&9 about 4 blocks South of Nardones turn right just before the underpass, onto Magnolia Ave, Start looking, continue on Mag. you will cross Broad St. and it becomes Prince St. Keep looking on all the blocks around the train station. Broad St. Prince St. Morris Ave. Grand St Westfield Ave, Cherry St, Chilton St.
Let us know what you find

Good LuckJust watch out for all the thug types hanging on the corners as well. Getting carjacked or worse while out mongering is no joy.

Gravitas
09-15-05, 21:32
In one way or another I have been mongering my whole life. When I was younger I enjoyed just looking. I always had an attractive girl friend or wife.

As I've gotten older my mongering has gotten more intense. It's now all I do with my sexual energy.

Over the years, particularly these last few years when I have begun to business travel I have been in a lot of dingy places. In fact, I generally prefer the dingy places.

Many of the best hangouts are in seedy neighborhoods with mixed or primarily african american clientele. I am caucasian, in my early 60's.

My home mongering is mostly done in Irvington, which is a city with a reputation for a high crime rate.

Nevertheless, I have never had a problem of any sort with aggressiveness or any sort of violence. Never been in a fight or an argument. Never seen one. Haven't been mugged in any of these clubs.

I Feel entirely safe in these places. The men who are there are enjoying themselves, quiet, polite, not there to interact in any way with other men.

I have had problems on the streets. You can read an earlier post I wrote. But in clubs and strip clubs and bars with girls, I have never been bothered.

I would like to know if anyone out there has ever had a real bad experience in one of these places or when entering or leaving. I would like to hear from anyone who has had their car broken into anywhere in Irvington.

Gypsy
09-16-05, 14:53
Gravitas,
I too do most of my mongering in Irvington, Newark and Elizabeth now that NYC has been destroyed by Gulliani. I have never had a problem in either the clubs or streets in those places. My favorite is Vic's as it is one of the few that is open early afternoon. I know of the stroll on Nye ave and the cross streets but where else and is there a better place to take them to than the crummy no-tell at 50 Ball St.

Gravitas
09-16-05, 19:44
Gypsy, You and I are in synch. Vics because it opens early afternoon, Nye-Clinton stroll, and the miserable 50 Ball Motel. Probably we have crossed paths many times.

Purple Porkchop
09-18-05, 08:11
Gravitas,

Agree, never have had a problem in any club with girls or customers—in NJ or other parts of the world. Once at 3 AM outside of a place on the street, I was very drunk and very loud and a local put me in my place, but I had it coming. He didn’t hit me but made it clear if I didn’t shut up he would make me feel a lot of pain. Naturally, I saw his side of the issue.

Once picked up a SW in Irvington and after talking to her for a few minutes decided it would not work out; had a real tough time getting her out of the car. This was due to her needing rent money very badly. Bottom line, clubs are fine. If you sense anything wrong with a SW, move on fast.

Gravitas
09-23-05, 13:43
I will try to help, but these directions are just meant to augment a map of Irvington.

If you read my recent post, you know that all these places are relatively safe, even for an older white guy like me.

The main street in Irvington is Springfield avenue. If you travel east on Springfield from the center of Irvington and turn right at Clinton Ave, Champagne Room will be on your left, on Clinton avenue. This is a funky, grubby place. Unless you are lucky or like thick black women you won't like this place. On the other hand, for 30-40 you can get fs at the bar or seated at the back of the bar and for a few dollars in tips can grope all you want. Take out is readily available.

if you get back on Springfield Ave heading west you will pass Bottoms Up after about a mile. It is on the right and has a parking lot in the back. Before seven pm and after 7 pm this is like two different places. Before 7 groping is the name of the game. After 7 private dances in a small curtained off room are available and what happens there is between you and the lady. 10 for the "room" and 40 for a bjcim seems about standard. The woman vary but tend toward the older white Russian or Brazilian.

From BU get back on Springfield and head east again. AFter just 1 blocks you will cross Stuyvesant. Make a left and go less then a mile. On your left is Vics. This is my favorite. Its an afternoon, early evening place which closes around 8 pm. Its mostly black woman, but there always seems to be a few white and hispanic and often there are some very pretty girls here. FS at the bar, during a "lap dance" is readily available for 40 and take out is also readily available.

There is a notel on ball street and nye which costs $25 for an hour. Your "date" probably knows how to get there from Vics or any of the other clubs.

Normus Johnson
09-23-05, 17:46
I also have hit the Irvington Inn which is on the south side of Clinton and couple of blocks south of the Ball fleabag.

Couple of extra $ - I think I paid 50 last time, but its a little better.

Normus Johnson

Gypsy
09-23-05, 18:43
Just so that mongers don't get a traffic ticket. NO TURNS are allowed at the intersection of Springfield and Clinton Ave. Just go one block down then make a right and then a left into Clinton Ave. I know as I got a ticket there many years ago. That was long before you could get monger info on the web.

Gypsy
09-27-05, 13:11
Was driving the stroll last afternoon about 3pm when I saw a nice looking HSW on Prince St. By the time I parked the car and got to her she was at the corner of Morris Ave., and the continuation of Prince St, in front of the gas station. She was talking to a monger, I heard her say "let's go." They walked into the gas station together and I think (did not see) he picked up the key to the men's room. By the time I got back out they had dissappeard behind the gas station to the men's room. I tried to stay and talk to her but got a call on my cell phone and had to leave.
All around that area you can find SWs who have some room/place they can take you to.

G_Bang
10-05-05, 11:42
If anyone is interested in teaming up to stroll, please PM me with contact info (email is good). Pairing up, I would think, is safer and cheaper.

Steve353145
10-05-05, 22:25
Strolled around Elizabeth Prince st., broad, Morris Ave and etc., found nothing. And there are a lot of cops car. It is my first time so I have no experience at all regarding my sense of street action. Any insight, like where and how can I find it?

Open Mind
10-12-05, 22:31
I don't know much about jersey. i commute home to long island via 1-9 south near newark airport. i notice a lot of motels and when i make a left on bay something road to take the bridge, i see a lot of pretty hispanic and black women and some bars. don't even know the name of the town but the area looks very appealing for some action. does anyone local to this area know more about the location and if there is any action available from the pretty latinas that are frequenting the streets (don't even know if they are providers) ?

thank you

Able2
10-13-05, 21:06
Based on the reports on this board I visited Vic's today. As a white boy raised in rural America I was out of my comfort zone. As the reports have stated I should not have worried. Everyone in the place was interested in beer and pussy and where not interested in me. There were girls in there for every taste. The reports were spot on. I had a great time and hope to be back soon. This place is very much like the bars on the Baltimore Block but a little more low keyed. I support the recommendations from the locals and thank them for the great tip to visit this place.

Able2

Gypsy
10-14-05, 09:14
I have no idea why there are a lot of girls out there one day and nothing on another day at the same time of day and place. Was passing thro the Prince St, Morris ave stroll in Elizabeth last afternoon in the POURING RAIN and there were no less than 6 SW's out there. Had no intention of getting any action but you know it was hard to resist. Got a BJ for $20 in a parking lot nearby.
Why are they out in the rain and none on a bright sunny day. There was also really nice looker on W Jersey but she got picked up by the van in front of mee.

Gravitas
10-14-05, 18:45
Glad to hear you had a good time at Vics and that it was as we describe.

I was interested to hear that the clubs on Baltimore's strip are similar. I was in one once, about a year ago. A woman joined me at the bar and tried to sell me some kind of "special" for a couple of hundred bucks, which is not how it works at Vics.

Did I go into the wrong place?

Dem Gnomes
10-15-05, 05:46
Gravitas,

No, you didn't go into the wrong place. You just looked out of place, and a girl tried to see if you were as dumb as she hoped. See the MD section of this site for current discussion of the Block, etc.

There's a sucker born every minute. She wanted it to be you.

Dem Famous Gnomes

Able2
10-17-05, 12:08
Gravitas,
My reference was to the act of having sex while seated at a public bar full of people not to the economics of the situation. Vic's pricing is much better than the Block based on my experience. The Block has usually cost me in the 100 to 150 range. It is much more of a negotiation on the Block than at Vic's.
Able2

Gypsy
10-18-05, 11:01
As I said in my previous report about many girls out one day and none the next. Did the same Elizabeth stroll last afternoon at the same time on a sunny warm day and did not see one when in the rain that day saw at least 6. Can anyone explain this to me. So had to go to Vic's. At Vic's you are sure to get what you want rain or shine.

Low Qui
10-18-05, 18:40
As I said in my previous report about many girls out one day and none the next. Did the same Elizabeth stroll last afternoon at the same time on a sunny warm day and did not see one when in the rain that day saw at least 6. Can anyone explain this to me. So had to go to Vic's. At Vic's you are sure to get what you want rain or shine.

Just a guess..

They are out there till they satisfy their habit. When sunny, they get picked up quicker, hence they get their high faster.

As a side note, I always find the pickings very good during a rain shower in Elizabeth. I've found some interesting finds at night when it is raining, and try to get out when it appears it will rain. Less competition (most mongers stay at home,) random spottings almost all over Elizabeth instead of the normal strolls, and any woman out in the rain at 2-4am on a weekday you are almost assured she is up to something.

lo.

Low Qui
10-18-05, 19:24
I don't know much about jersey. i commute home to long island via 1-9 south near newark airport. i notice a lot of motels and when i make a left on bay something road to take the bridge, i see a lot of pretty hispanic and black women and some bars. don't even know the name of the town but the area looks very appealing for some action. does anyone local to this area know more about the location and if there is any action available from the pretty latinas that are frequenting the streets (don't even know if they are providers) ?

thank you

Open,

That's Elizabeth. All the strolls mentioned in Elizabeth are within a couple of miles of that.

You can find SW's on that road home from among the women walking, but, since I am guessing you are driving home between 4-7pm, about 95% of those you'd see are locals. (Especially around Elizabeth Ave (the overpass area.)) There are a number of temp agencies that cater to the latin population there, and a lot of them walk to/from them. Make SURE you get the "look", and don't just ask for what you want (ask if they need a ride; some of the locals are down, but don't assume they are a SW or you will have LE looking for ya.)

lo.

(Oh, and yes, a couple of the bars action can be found, but it helps highly if you speak spanish. Many are locals who, after a few drinks, can be had for the price of the drinks.. (I don't know this from experience as I barely know how to ask where the bathroom is. But a couple of associates mentioned one near the bridge/turnpike entrance not quite on Bayway.))

Gypsy
10-19-05, 15:51
Did the Elizabeth/Newark stroll 1&9 north to Mclellan to Freling. back to Elizabeth Prince st. Morris Ave. to Chilton to West Jersey and back and absolutely ZERO. Come on guys where the f--- are they hiding. I am getting a little tired of the action at Vic's. Please HELP.

NJ Tang Guy
10-31-05, 20:06
Did the Elizabeth/Newark stroll 1&9 north to Mclellan to Freling. back to Elizabeth Prince st. Morris Ave. to Chilton to West Jersey and back and absolutely ZERO. Come on guys where the f--- are they hiding. I am getting a little tired of the action at Vic's. Please HELP.

I was out Friday Oct 28 and there were a fair amount of ladies walking the beat. Unfortunately by time I got to them, they were getting into someone elses car or you can clear;y tell they were crack heads.

Checked back Saturday, didn't see one.

Gypsy
11-01-05, 09:29
I was out Friday Oct 28 and there were a fair amount of ladies walking the beat.
Checked back Saturday, didn't see one.

Things have got so bad out there that I have decided to put my mongering on hold till after the elections.
NJ Tang "walking the beat" where is the beat. City and streets Please.

Open Mind
11-04-05, 00:17
Thank you Low. I will try some time. Fortunately, I studied hard in school and can speak spanish fairly well for a non-spanish person. I will keep eyes and ears open and perhaps make a stop some time but am concerned about safety. you are right on about the time i return which is around 7 p.m.
Regards, Open Mind

Open,

That's Elizabeth. All the strolls mentioned in Elizabeth are within a couple of miles of that.

You can find SW's on that road home from among the women walking, but, since I am guessing you are driving home between 4-7pm, about 95% of those you'd see are locals. (Especially around Elizabeth Ave (the overpass area.)) There are a number of temp agencies that cater to the latin population there, and a lot of them walk to/from them. Make SURE you get the "look", and don't just ask for what you want (ask if they need a ride; some of the locals are down, but don't assume they are a SW or you will have LE looking for ya.)

lo.

(Oh, and yes, a couple of the bars action can be found, but it helps highly if you speak spanish. Many are locals who, after a few drinks, can be had for the price of the drinks.. (I don't know this from experience as I barely know how to ask where the bathroom is. But a couple of associates mentioned one near the bridge/turnpike entrance not quite on Bayway.))

Doc Simp
11-04-05, 01:55
So I hit Irvington, and Paterson this week, Irvington twice, Paterson once. Here are my observations:

Went to Vics, there are a few options there, I dont think at least for my purposes there is a chick over an 8 there, not for more than one day...but there are plenty of 6s and 7s, and thats enough. Both days ie Tue and Thurs there where probably more guys watching pool than watching the girls. There is the white girl from PA, and her slim dark girlfriend. Both nice girls but I have a fundamental problem supporting pimps, so if a chick tells me she has one, while I may tip her a buck or two here and there thats the extent of it. Creme, is what they call her. Watched one chick today have a freaking fit, one minute she is eating chicken next to me, the next she is having a mental meltdown. Took some takeout from Vics, dont think I will do as much again. Why?..well the chicks pussy was tart, after a few minutes of so-so head, she just laid on the bed, the first thought that went through my mind was "She is a lazy lay" well I go to try to put my johnson in, and the smell, like something crawled up in her ass and died. The really sad thing, she was one of the rare 8s in looks. Here is the dilemma, what do ya tell a chick when you cant bang one out because her cooty smells like pond scum?

After dropping the chick from Vics off, and no...I could not do the deed, I went to Bottoms up, second time there for me, found Vera, nice looking brazilian, and got a lil reverse cowgirl action, 20.00 to the club, 80 to her. Vera was probably the best looking thin in there tonight (thursday) there was also Nada, a fairly decent looking russian, beautiful arse, nothing uptop, not even a stitch of titty. the other 4, 2 russians and 2 brazilians, all over the hill...chicks had mudflaps for stomachs.

Paterson on Tuesday was a wash, hit Caberet, those girls can bleed a dude fast, Ive said it before and Ill say it again, those girls in that club, more than any of the others in Paterson know how to bring out the skinflint asshole in ya, you have to be just to walk out of there with toll money. I did get a chick hellbent on giving me a HJ, but Im not much into that, and she was yanking around on the thing like it was the joystick on a pacman arcade machine...a wee bit harsh on the ole foreskin.

Toshiosamma
11-07-05, 19:01
I'm not familiar with the Newark area, and I'm looking for AMPs. Any recomendations?

NJ Tang Guy
11-07-05, 19:30
Gypsy,

Sorry about that. 1&9 in Elizabeth.

Gravitas
11-10-05, 20:40
I just made a business trip to Las Vegas. I was there a few years ago and knew what to expect; if you haven't been there, this is what it is like, in my experience.

First, put your mind to this: Las Vegas is not Irvington or Tiajuana. There is no reasonably priced sex for sale in Las Vegas. You may be able to call an escort or pick up a working girl in a casino, but it will cost a few 100 dollars.

Second, beware of the "that's against the law in Clark County" scam. Basically, this scam involves what seems to be the opportunity for sex. For example, having a stripper come to your room and watching her dance naked for you. When you try to touch her or make inquiries about additional services the dancer becomes infuriated and angrily informs you of the laws against prostitution in Clark county. She verbally assaults you, dresses and leaves and you are so flustered that it takes you a while to figure out that you just paid $150 to have a girl come to your room, take off her clothes, insult you, and leave in a huff 15 minutes later, with your $150!

The casinos are mostly all "themed" in disneyland fashion. Why someone would spend money and time to go to a casino to get a feel for what New York or Paris or Venice is like, when for similar money they could see the real thing, baffles me. However, the best thing that can be said about Las Vegas is that it keeps these people from overrunning nicer destinations.

Before going and immediately on returning I had a great time in Irvington. Before leaving I cruised The Champagne room and Vic's. In Vics there was a very attractive light skinned girl in a mini skirt at the bar wasting time before going to a Batchellor Party in Upper Saddle River. For the cost of a drink and a few dollar bills I had the pleasure of exploring her body beneath her clothes. She kept protesting mildly; "But I'm not a dancer."

At Vic's I helped close the place around 730. They flash the lights and ring a little bell and say, "OK, that's it."

I finished my night at Bottoms Up where, after 730 you can't miss, unless you can find nothing to your taste. For $20 to the bar and $40 for the girl I spend an enjoyable few minutes in the private "room" with a perfectly adequate Russian middleweight.

Today on my return I picked up a girl named "Shawn" at Clinton and 20th. She is young and pretty and did a good job. However, while her face looks 20 her post pregnancy body looks about 55, with tits and belly and ass all stretched out and sagging. In other words, she looked good until you had a close look. Like Las Vegas.

Purple Porkchop
11-11-05, 15:24
About a mile South of Bottoms Up on Lyons (south bound side) is a place called Paradise Go Go. GOOD looking black women. Heck of a lot better than Champaign Room. Stoped for a quick recon after a trip to BU. Had two drinks, tiped a few 'dancers' and left. This was on 11/10 arond 11:30 PM

When you sit at the bar, the ladies sit in front of you on the bar with their legs wide open! Nice. FYI. I was the only non-black in the place. No one seemed upset about my color.

Cutter 436
11-15-05, 20:23
Sunday evening about 7pm and I felt like a little recon so I started out on my own turf and checked out Van Houten and Market St in Paterson. Saw 8-10 SWs, but I was looking for 1 or 2 in particular but no luck. After about a half hour I headed down to Irvington. I've cruised there before but only during the daytime, and it had been slow. Was I pleasantly surprised! I saw at least 8 SWs, both B&W. A couple of them were not bad looking. As I was making a second round I saw 2 LEOs, one marked an the other unmarked. Since I tend to be careful I decided to pass. By the way, many of the girls were on the side streets off Clinton and Nye.

Decided to check out Paradise (actually World Paradise), since it had been mentioned in a recent post. On Lyons Ave, a main street, and probably safe to park there. Paid $3 admission and got frisked for weapons and I was in. Girls are indeed better looking than at the Champagne Room, but not as friendly. For those of you that don't know the CR, it is a sleazy place on Clinton Ave. They don't push the drinks and the girls are generally not much to look at but very friendly. Full menu at the bar. Best time to go is in the afternoon - no admission and usually more girls than guys.

Anyway, I ended up back in Paterson with an old reliable - Joanne, who hangs out by the funeral parlor on Market. But I will return to Irvington.

Boy In Bubble
11-16-05, 16:49
When are the ladies at the Paradise? Are there any there in the afternoons, or is this an evening and night place?

Elvis Lives
11-18-05, 13:39
Visited from Atlanta and based on the info went to seek out Vic's. Glad I did. As comfortable as everyone says and met a nice little dancer - maybe a 6 but had the attitude of a 10. Took care of me at the bar very nicely. Tipped her .2 and headed to the airport. All very convienient. Will definitely be back. People are very laid back and seem not to care about color at all. Did not see the curtained off room though. Got a wall dance before I even knew what was happening. Felt like a fairly safe place to me and I left wishing ATL had something like that.

Gravitas
11-18-05, 20:44
To the visitor from Atlanta: there is no curtained off room at Vic's. That is Bottoms Up. Also, just curious: you didn't come up from Atlanta just to go to Vics, did you?

I visited Vics today about 230 in the afternoon. It was crowded! White men I have never seen there were standing in a second row at the wall. Also, there are dancers coming from places like "Willingboro, N.J."

Apparently, the word is really out about Vics and Irvington. Unfortunately, the scene there this afternoon was very subdued. Around the corner, parked up the hill, was an Irvington Police car and the word was the place was about to get raided again.

It seems to be a cycle with Vics; it gets shut down, takes months to recover its old spirit, and then when its going good again it attracts the attention of the police.

Nobody, as far as I can see, gets hurt at Vics or the other places in I'town. Let the police stay the fuck out! In fact, if Irvington had any sense it would declare certain parts of the city an adult entertainment district, police it heavily for the protection of the visitors, and enjoy the amazing influx of business.

I find that if you are in the mood for take out and are willing to hang out outside of Vics, you can intercept dancers coming to the place. They like it because they don't have to pay Vics entry fee. I picked up a honey that way today. She followed me in her car to the 50 Ball, and was able to let herself out when we were finished. I got to lie there and relax a little, afterwards. What a luxury!

Gypsy
11-18-05, 23:27
I too visited Vic's this afternoon and saw the Irvington LE car parked at the top of Cotage Pl. I really needed some action so I walked into the place . It was so crowded there was no place to sit at the bar so I got the 411 from the one who normally gives me some action at the bar and left. The cop car was still there when I left. Did my usual cruise thro Newark, Freling. and Elizabeth. Did not see one worth picking up. Can someone PLEASE tell the girls that the elections are over and to start walking again.
Keep us informed as to whether there was a raid at Vic's.
Also can someone tell the cops to leave Vic's alone and go find some real criminals. If someone wants to have a girl wrap her hands around a guys C*** and have him put his fingers into where she p**s, what f***ing business is it of there's.

Big Boob Luvr
11-20-05, 05:16
Took some takeout from Vics, dont think I will do as much again. Why?..well the chicks pussy was tart, after a few minutes of so-so head, she just laid on the bed, the first thought that went through my mind was "She is a lazy lay" well I go to try to put my johnson in, and the smell, like something crawled up in her ass and died. The really sad thing, she was one of the rare 8s in looks. Here is the dilemma, what do ya tell a chick when you cant bang one out because her cooty smells like pond scum?

After dropping the chick from Vics off, and no...I could not do the deed,This is good reporting/reviewing. Would you happen to have a name to go with this Tart pussied 8? I would hate to make the same mistake.

Thats the benefit of a good report/review like you've given.

It helps the next guy avoid a bad experience.

It may even help this chick, cause less take outs for her and she may get the hint to take care of the tartness.

Member #1919
11-21-05, 19:31
I had a scary dream last night.

In that dream I was driving on Freling Ave towards Elizabeth. A couple of blocks before DMV I made a turn to one of the quiet side streets to go around the block. Immediatelly, a piece-of-crap old car that was behind me, followed the turn, passed me, and pushed my car to the curb so I had to stop. There were three brothers (or should I use the N-word?) inside. They turned off the lights and one of them, in the front passanger seat, lowered his window and started talking to me.

I couldn't understand a word of what he was saying. Not looking for any trouble, I stayed calm, apologized and asked if I cut them off or something, though I don't believe this was the case. Now all of them started talking and getting very aggressive (I'm a foreigner and English is not my native tongue, so I'm not that strong on Ebonix and have a slight accent. However, in my life I have met quite a number of brothas and never had a problem dealing with them, but in that dream their ghetto dialect was unusually strong).

Suddenly, the driver jumped out of the car and moved swiftly in my direction. Instinctively, I floored the accelerator, my car jumped the curb and started getting away.

In that dream, in my rear view mirrow I saw the guy rushing back into the vehicle and starting it up. I also saw myself running a couple of stop signs in order to get back to Freling Ave as quick as possible. A few seconds later, when I got there, it was relatively active and my car mixed with the other cars and buses in traffic, so I don't know for sure if they have been following me or for how long.

A couple of minutes later I was on Rt.22 driving home and the dream was over.

Was I too stupid to invite this kind of fantasy? Or is there indeed too many real criminas on the streets of Newark? I guess I will never know because this mirage is not coming back, or it is I who is not coming back.

Stay safe out there!

Member #1919
11-21-05, 20:03
(the first post doesn't show up for some weird reason)

I had a scary dream last night.

In that dream I was driving on Freling Ave towards Elizabeth. A couple of blocks before DMV I made a turn to one of the quiet side streets to go around the block. Immediatelly, a piece-of-crap old car that was behind me, followed the turn, passed me, and pushed me to the curb so I had to stop. There were three brothers (or should I use the N-word?) inside. They turned off the lights and one of them, in the front passanger seat, lowered his window and started talking to me.

I couldn't understand a word of what he was saying. Not looking for any trouble, I stayed calm, apologized and asked if I cut them off or something, though I don't believe this was the case. Now all of them started talking and getting very aggressive (I'm a foreigner and English is not my native tongue, so I'm not that strong on Ebonix and have a slight accent. However, in my life I have met quite a number of brothas and never had a problem dealing with them, but in that dream their ghetto dialect was unusually strong).

Suddenly, the driver jumped out of the car and moved swiftly in my direction. Instinctively, I floored the accelerator, my car jumped the curb and started getting away.

In that dream, in my rear view mirrow I saw the guy rushing back into the vehicle and starting it up. I also saw myself running a couple of stop signs in order to get back to Freling Ave as quick as possible. A few seconds later, when I got there, it was relatively active and my car mixed with the other cars and buses in traffic, so I don't know for sure if they have been following me or for how long.

A couple of minutes later I was on Rt.22 driving home and the dream was over.

Was I too stupid to invite this kind of fantasy? Or is there indeed too many real criminas on the streets of Newark? I guess I will never know because this mirage is not coming back.... or it is I who is not coming back.

Stay safe out there!

Gravitas
11-22-05, 18:04
That was a pretty interesting experience you had. I, for one, would sure like to understand it better. Guys cut you off and are clearly angry about something. If it were an attempted robbery or car jacking you wouldn't think it would start like that, with one of them rolling down the window and trying to tell you something.

Any theories about what was really going on would sure be appreciated.

Member #1919
11-22-05, 19:18
That was a pretty interesting experience you had. I, for one, would sure like to understand it better. Guys cut you off and are clearly angry about something. If it were an attempted robbery or car jacking you wouldn't think it would start like that, with one of them rolling down the window and trying to tell you something.

Any theories about what was really going on would sure be appreciated.I didn't appear to be a friendly chat at all.

As I said, they pushed me over to the curb and turned the lights off completelly, a few seconds later the guy was out of the car running towards me.

Whatever it was they wanted from me, I'm sure it wasn't brotherly love. One can come up with various theories: perhaps they wanted the white guy out of their hood, or they were after the white guy's wallet, or even test-driving a nice-looking vehicle, other suggestions are welcome.

And the last thing I'd like to point out: I'm not new at this. It wasn't the first time I dreamed about driving around this area and getting busy, so I'm pretty familiar with the streets and what to expect. I don't think I could give off an impression of being lost or disoriented. In my humble opinion, it could happen to whoever is reading this thread.

Traveler 1952
11-23-05, 10:27
Well, after reading all the report in this thread I finally decided to try the Irvington circuit last night. It was cold and rainy, so I don't know whether it was a normal Tuesday night or not, but here are my impressions and experience.

I started out at Vic's, although it was difficult to get to because there was a huge accident at the corner of Springfield and Stuyvesant. But I finally made my way there and walked in. I'm glad I read the reports because, as a white guy, I might have been a little intimidated when I walked in, but it was okay. The place was pretty full. I got myself a drink and was immediately hit on by one of the "dancers". I gave her a buck and felt her nipple. Not too exciting. In any event, I really just wanted to get a feel of the place so I watched and drank my vodka tonics. There wasn't too much action (it was around 4:30), but one guy was getting a handjob at the bar and another against the wall. Meanwhile, the dancers were circling like sharks. I got a couple of nice lap dances and a few crotch grabs, but I wanted to move on.

I then went to Bottoms Up, which was practically empty--three guys drinking at the bar, three dancers on stage and two female pros at the larger bar. I was there no more than a minute when one of the non-dancer pros came over, moved me around and started grinding herself into me. I wasn't up for it yet. I wanted a drink and to assess the situation. We talked for a minute and then I got up to go to the bar to get a drink. She followed me and asked me angrily what my problem was. I told her I wanted a drink and that I would sit with her later. She got all huffy and said I should give her something because she worked. I gave her a couple of bucks (big spender). She was Russian, by the way.

Then I went to Paradise, but it was closed. (Apparently, it doesn't open until 8). So I went to the Champagne Room, where there were about three customers and about 4 pros. I was immediately glommed onto by an older Hispanic woman (don't know her name), who pulled me to the back and started rubbing my cock through my pants. I was delighted to discover she wasn't wearing any panties--or anything--under her dress, so I got direct access to her shaved pussy. After a few minutes, she took my cock out of my pants and started really going to town. She turned around and asked me if I wanted to fuck and I asked where? She said "right here, I have condoms." Before I could even think about it (too many vodkas at Vic's), she whipped out a condom, put it on me and backed into my by-now very hard cock. It was actually not a bad fuck considering where we were and the fact that another girl was right next to us.

Overall impressions:

Vic's definitely seems like the place to go in the afternoon. There were maybe 15 girls there, most of them a little bigger than a like, but, for the most part friendly. Some were more attractive than others but, again, they were all friendly. Must be my personality, don't you think. I will definitely go back to Vic's, and next time will either get an HJ at the bar or take one of the girls out. I don't think you can get full-service here, but I might be wrong.

Bottoms Up was disappointing, but I think you have to go later. The girls were either Russian or Brazilian and reasonably attractive. Not so friendly though.

Champagne Room is a dive, but my kind of place. Down and nasty. The girls aren't very attractive, but where else can you get a fuck for .4 without having to buy the girl a drink?

Would appreciate any comments.

Cutter 436
11-25-05, 01:22
Traveller,

Sounds like a pretty typical day in town. The Champagne room is indeed a down and dirty place, but I like it, especially in the afternoon.

Rebrobate218
11-25-05, 22:21
Traveller the girl you had at Champ'room sounds like Rosie. If she had on a short skirt with flat type shoes and no panties the could be Rosie. Is she fucks at the bar like a jackhammer it was Rosie with out a doubt. The same girls who work at Champs work at Vic's as well. From time to time Bottom's UP can be your best bang for your buck. It depends on who is working...and nights are better. If you feel adventurous check out Rah Rahs. Its hit or miss....mostly miss. The beauty of Vic's and Champ is that you can take a girl out of there. The don't even try to be discreet about it.

Traveler 1952
11-27-05, 02:11
Well, now I have a name to a face, er, body. I'll definitely have to give BU a try.

Papi Que Rico
11-28-05, 16:58
Walked in at around 6:15 and saw the expected collection of a bit too old and a bit too fat Russians and Brasilians. Was told that they don't have lap dances until 7:00 when the next shift comes on. Decided to wait and was happy i did. The new Russians were only marginally better than the afternoon crew. The evening Brasilieras were much better. Out of four I'd say three were as good as many at the more up scale clubs, and one of those I would have been happy to see in Rio! I took her, Anna, who said she is Portuguese, not Brasilian, for a lap dance. All was available, but I thought the prices were a bit steep. After the $$ to the house for the time in the room she wanted $100 for FS. Perhaps this is OK here but I'm spoiled by trips to the DR, Cuba, Costa Rica and Brasil. $120 equals a couple of girls all night inthose countries!

Tungsten
11-28-05, 19:08
I visited last Tuesday.

I have not had a shot of liquor in 5 years, but after an hour at Vic's I needed a shot to settle me down. Great place, I was surrounded by men of a different color, and it just didnt matter. It was all about the pussy.

Great place.

BU, I was a little disgusted of that place, maybe coming from Vic's it was too much of a let down, but those ugly russian chicks werent getting any of my cash. I wish I'd read more about champ room.

I did pick up a flipino SW on nye, nice gal, . 2 for conversation.

I cant wait till I come back.

Viva la Vic's

Gravitas
11-28-05, 19:56
I stopped by the Embers this afternoon. Its on Clinton and 20th street, about a mile up beyond Champagne room. It underwent some kind of change, perhaps of owners, recently.

There were three dancers, the barkeep and two older men when I go there around 2 pm. All four of the woman were Brazilians and they seemed to be right off the boat. Three were white and one brown. One I spoke to in Spanish had been here three months and spoke no English.

Actually, all three dancers weren't half bad. All of them were young and relatively pretty. However, while they joined me for a drink, all but one seemed a little startled at how much groping I seemed interested in. The brown one didn't seem that startled, but was dancing and I left before I could give her a chance to join me.

I think this place has potential and encourage others to check it out.

BTW, its right next to a car wash for $1.50 and its right in the center of the main irvington nye-clinton stroll.

Gravitas
11-29-05, 21:15
Right. Bottoms Up is like two different places before and after 7. After 7 i was able to satisfy myself with 20 to the bar for the "lap dance" room and another 40 for the lady. However, I am a very handsome guy...just kidding. The ladies negotiate their own prices.

Personally, I'd rather relax in the DR or Costa Rico but when I can only get away for a few hours in the afternoon or early evening, ! viva Irvington !

Gypsy
12-02-05, 09:06
I stopped by the Embers this afternoon. and its right in the center of the main irvington nye-clinton stroll.

Yes it is in the center of the "Irvington stroll". I have seen SWs on the block in front and to the side. But from the couple of times I have been there all you get is to watch a Go go girl and buy a girl a drink and talk to her when she sits on the bar stool next to you. I have not seen any touching or anything else. This was some months ago, maybe things have changed. The location sure does look like it should have some action. We should talk to the girls at Vic's and CR and tell them to go there.

Traveler 1952
12-02-05, 10:32
Dropped into the Irvington Triangle (much nicer than the Bermuda Triangle) again the other night to try Paradise World and BU in the evening. PW was not worth the trouble: One very well-built (clearly shaved) but very bored black girl dancing and a couple of providers chatting with customers. Had one drink and left.

Went to BU, which was pretty busy. Hooked up (because I'm so handsome and have such a great personality) with Katarina, an older (40s) provider from Poland. Very nice, very friendly and pretty attractive. After much cock stroking, we went into the "lap dance" room where she gave me a very nice BBBJCIM. She was open to anything, but that's all I wanted. Cost me .4 plus the room.

Comments about BU: The lap-dance room is a joke. It's a utility room with all the charm of a bunker. I also don't like every girl in the place coming up to me at the bar, pulling down their top and demanding money. It's only a buck, but it's my buck.

Hope to make it back to Vic's and Champs soon.

Gravitas
12-05-05, 21:18
Ha. Irvington triangle. I like that.

Gypsy, I have also seen what look like providers outside Embers, but there is a bus stop there, I believe, so I have never been entirely sure. Every pick up someone from in front of Embers?

Gypsy
12-06-05, 09:56
The girls outside Embers on Clinton Ave. are probably waiting for a bus. The definite SWs are on the side street that goes all the way down to Nye Ave.
They are mostly WOC but I did see a two WSWs a few months ago but they got picked up before I coud get them.

Brown Gravy
12-12-05, 20:56
BG been gone for a bit, now I'm back.

I browse for SWs every now and then. I have a couple regular girls or locals who I visit maybe once or 2x a month...one is 6 months pregnant but that is one of the fetishes that I have LOL :)

I hardly ever encounter a SW above a 7 in Irvington. My range is anywhere from 5-7 depending on how bad I want it and what I want.

Cruising along the triangle is cool, but lately, I have found a few along Grove Street past Springfield Ave from time to time. Late at night.

Good holiday hunting to all!

Gravitas
12-12-05, 22:27
I'm going out mongering Thursday. I hope Irvington isn't as dead as this board!

Traveler 1952
12-16-05, 12:26
I swung by the Champagne Room last night at 9:30. It was closed. What's up with that?

Prior to that, I swung by Bottom's Up--very quiet--and World Paradise--dead.

Was it just a bad night or is the Irvington Triangle disappearing?

Left Fielder
12-18-05, 11:09
Quick question - I'm a Philly/CT monger, who often drives through Jersey. I've seen this place, Nardone's, on Route 1 in Elizabeth. Does anyone have some details on this place? I would love a hot Latina on my ride through Jersey (I normally take Route 1 from the Lincoln Tunnel and ride it all the way down to Trenton). Thanks, in advance.

-Left Fielder

Gypsy
12-19-05, 09:53
I have a couple regular girls or locals who I visit maybe once or 2x a month...one is 6 months pregnant but that is one of the fetishes that I have LOL :)

Any chance of sharing 411 of your regulars and also more details about them.Please PM me.
Will try the Grove St. area, have never looked there before.

Left Fielder,
I have not seen any takeouts at Nardones but there are SWs to be had around Nardones on 1 & 9 and on the side streets. Read this thread for places to look in Wlizabeth

Gravitas
12-21-05, 12:48
Hey, Brown Gravy. Welcome back. It's been a while, but your reports were always good.

Will Ett
12-21-05, 22:24
Quick question - I'm a Philly/CT monger, who often drives through Jersey. I've seen this place, Nardone's, on Route 1 in Elizabeth. Does anyone have some details on this place? I would love a hot Latina on my ride through Jersey (I normally take Route 1 from the Lincoln Tunnel and ride it all the way down to Trenton). Thanks, in advance.

-Left FielderNardones can be a "dollar parade" type place out front. Private dances are done in a curtained partitioned area in back, semi-private, but not what I would say real private.

Low Qui
12-22-05, 08:00

-Left Fielder

Lefty,

As far as Nardones, you MAY find takeout, but it is rare, and you would probably have to spend a LOT of money before that happens. When you walk in there, and after you tip the first dancer, EVERY dancer in there will hit you up within 10 minutes at least once. If you place money on the bar, it will be gone quickly, and if you buy a dancer a drink, your wallet will be drained by her "friends" coming over while you are distractedly tipping and trying to get into the one next to you's pants. You're not even safe really at the pool tables from some action.

Now, for a quick drink, and if you have the ability to say no after their first go-around, it isn't bad in there.. (They own a couple of other clubs, and you can occassionally find a solid 7-8 there,) but if strictly looking for takeout, I wouldn't bother. (Oh, also forgot.. They have to pay for the priveledge of dancing there, so you would have to make it REALLY worth a dancer's while to leave before their shift's over.)

lo.

Gypsy
12-22-05, 11:46
Welcome back Low Qui,
Haven't seen a post from you for a while. But we all need your help, with the cold weather around, there is nothing to be seen on the streets of Newark/ Elizabeth. Did both those strolls yesterday during the daytime and again in the evening. Absolutely nothing. Any help in finding them in this weather will be appreciated.

Gravitas
12-23-05, 16:19
On Thursday, the 22nd I took a trip to vics. Got there about 130 and it was half empty with only two females there. One was the pretty white girl from Pottstown, Pa. The other was a large black woman who was very accomodating. Over the next hour or so more ladies began to appear and by 230 it seemed like business as usual, to me.

Low Qui
12-26-05, 00:38
Welcome back Low Qui,
Haven't seen a post from you for a while. But we all need your help, with the cold weather around, there is nothing to be seen on the streets of Newark/ Elizabeth. Did both those strolls yesterday during the daytime and again in the evening. Absolutely nothing. Any help in finding them in this weather will be appreciated.

Hey Gypsy.

Still around; had nothing worth of value to add to most (I don't f*** with the Irvington triangle or it's clubs. Past affiliations make that not cool.)

As far as activity elsewhere, Should almost forget about Elizabeth for now. I still go through there on my runs elsewhere, but only spend a max of 15 minutes checking all the current and old tracks before I move on (my work pays for gas, but why waste time when usually fruitless.) Finds can be made, but not in a regular stroll and quality is iffy.

As far as Newark, it is BAD. They can be found, but.... Well, there used to be a fair selection out there, and the common strolls were left alone. Now the gang/vice units have cleaned out the nice ones and left a LOT of 2 SW's out there! I used to be if I went out to Frelinghuysen 2 days in a row I would be reasonably assured that, if I didn't find a decent find out there, I would at least see Charlene, who is a 5 at best (body is most of that) but provides good, unrushed service. It's almost become a not waste time area.

(On a side note, does anyone have any intel on Hanna from the Ironbound and her skills? She looks OK, but she seemed like the cracked-out type it would be hard to get outta the car without violence..)

As far as where I am now, mostly in the Oranges or JC, which are both close to Newark strolls. I hesitate to post exactly where, as some minor strolls posted in the past have died dramatically after mentioning and getting overrun with fools doing illegal U's and other crazy stuff drawing attention. (I saw a dude U and pull over in front of me for a woman, when HE was following a marked car... He got stopped.)

lo.

(Oh, and also not posting much because been mostly with a couple of regulars who I've posted about in the past. Nothing else worth posting or scams in place happening to me.)

Chestnuts
12-28-05, 20:56
I regularly drive past Elizabeth/Newark heading north to work in the AM and return the same way south in the afternoon. I've spotted a few lately but have yet to indulge. Learning the lay of the land.

Late last night had a few BSW and one LSW. On my return trip (daytime) spotted a WSW. She looked almost masculine. I had to drive around again just to be sure. Short dark hair, long dark coat, looking a bit rough with a tat on her upper breast and another on her lower ab.

I have yet to seen anything on the main stroll.

Hue G. Rection
12-30-05, 17:21
Like you, I have been keeping on the DL for a while. By the way, every now and then I see Angela posting on CL (the one from Newark that was good for $60 all in a year ago) and she is looking for $160 now. I never did thank you for the heads up and her number back then so here it is - Thanks.

I have done the Irv club stroll and have had some great experiences at BU and some takeout from Vics. The t/o from vics keeps calling me on my cell - I hit it twice and it was good but now she calls me whenever she needs scratch. Her name is Star, about 5'2" very light skinned WOC, probably 105-110 with nice "b"s and a great bubble ass. Take her to Ball St. and giver her $1 and all is good to go. Next time she calls I will ask her if I can give her ## to an old friend. If so, I will get it to you. She is worth the action.

As for BU - if possible, take Amanda. If she is working you will know EXACTLY who she is. My guess is late 20's latina with incredible D or D+ and a nice round can. In shape and probably one of the better looking ones at BU - a solid 7. I have had the whole deal with her in the kitchen a couple of times and working on takeout but no dice yet. Will keep you informed if I do.

Also, the other night I was at Rah Rahs in Orange and found a nice WOC from the DR named Caroline - a good 6 or 7 late 20's with an awsome body and nice enhanced ones. I spent some time at the bar with her treating her like a lady (for the most part) telling her I wanted to put her under my tree so I could unwrap her. We eventually did the LD with a lot of groping. things must have been slow cause I got a 20min LD for $25 plus $20 to her. I kept trying to coax her for takeout and she told me she didn't do that type of thing. Eventually my persistance paid off and she agreed to take me back to her place when she was done. I came back to get her at the end of the night and she was hesitant saying she didn't know and doesn't do that sort of thing. I was very charming (IMO) and told her that at any point she could change her mind. I followed her to her place (she had her own car) and when we got near her place, I gave her the option again to opt out as she seemed hesitant. She reluctantly said she was ok with it and we went to her place. It was very nice, we sat down on the couch, chatted for a bit, she offered me water or something to drink, she went to the rest room to freshen, and then off to her room. Let me tell you, it was a fantastic gfe expereince as if you were about to bang your girlfriend for the first time. It was really cool and we spent about an hour going at it in multiple, with both of us cumming. I got up to get dressed and she seemed a little disapointed that I was getting up and not getting back in to bed with her to cuddle and chat for a while. I will definitely have to hit her up again.

I really believe she doesn't do this all the time and that this was a rare occurance. I have nailed my share of bar girls and takeout and this was a much much different exeprience. Star (mentioned previously) was a bar girl that you take out and all she is looking to do is fuck your brains out and get some cash out of the deal. The bar girls like that tend to be a little more distant. Caroline was more sensuous, caring, took her time, and was interested in spending time with mutual satisfaction.

Hard to explain but I hope you get the jist of what I am trying to say.

Happy Hunting and to all a Happy NY.