PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
04-11-05, 12:21
Thread Starter.

Houston Fan
04-28-05, 10:10
Saw an ad on APP with Latinas. Called and was told that they are located in Long Branch. Has anyone been there yet or with info.? Don't want to take a long drive for nothing. Please post your findings, if any. Thanks

Houston Fan
05-01-05, 21:17
Peeps are PMing me for info. I thought I was pretty clear on where to get the info. Try app.com - classified.

Denis Blassie
05-01-05, 22:04
I tried calling the Long Branch telephone number but no answer.

Houston Fan
05-02-05, 07:59
I called last week and a girl with a sweet voice answered. I hope they are not busted already or maybe an LE set up? I called around noon time, I'll try later and let you knowbecause I'll be in LB later on this week.

PervAlbert
05-03-05, 04:26
Nobody answered Monday night--it rang and rang both times I called. No message, no pick-up. Was in the area and the mood, but was not to be. Hell, spent so much time in LB parlors in the nineties my car practically exits at 105 automatically. It's unconscious and involuntary. The old stomping (and mongering) grounds.

Houston Fan
05-04-05, 17:28
I called a couple of the Latina places there and there were no answer??? Maybe LE got them already.

Denis Blassie
05-11-05, 22:35
I'm sure there is action in Long Branch but you have to be spanish speaking and to find it. I was directed to 1 place but it looked abandoned tho the garbage pail was full of beer bottles.

Garthy
08-25-05, 22:35
Used to be a day when there were plenty of GREAT AMPs in Long Branch. Now I cannot find any. What's the word on AMPs here or close by?