PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Low Qui
01-02-05, 00:01
Hello,

A couple have asked me about strolls in Plainfield. I may have posted it before, but so long ago, may as well again.

First things first, for any that go there, there really isn't any consistant action there. I would not travel any distance to check it out, because you will be EXTREMELY disappointed about 96 times outta 100. And 3 of the remaining 4 times the woman you THINK may be one will get picked up before you turn around. :)

Next, there is a "stroll", but it's fluid. The main one is Front St., from Rock Ave to Park. I say it's fluid because, on any given day, it can shift from end to end, or even street to street (Seen it follow Front to Richmond St and beyond, go as high as 7th St, and even go into Dunellen/Greenbrook (I would advise NOT to pick up there though; wait till they walk back into Plainfield or leave alone.)

The quality can also shift dramatically. I've seen a few in the day that are shockingly good, but they are never out at night, then seen some night ones that could scare Charles Manson. At night, the options for good are rare and fleeting, so you have to be on your toes if looking, and expect that you may not pick up anything that night.

So, Front St is the stroll, but check the side streets, because that is where you will see some at times. And go up and down a few streets also to 7th St.; may find one not on Front yet.

lo.

Dawgone
01-05-05, 15:03
Went to Easton Therapy around noon, only 2-3 cars in lot. Missed it the first time and had to do a U-turn. Greeted by mamasan and led into room where Shadow came in and asked if I wanted a shower. Changed into robe and slippers and was led into the shower room, nice touch with stones and curtains. Back in room asked if I wanted hard, medium or soft? Got the medium and it was one of the best massages I had in a long time (since CH2 and Four Seasons).

She stood and bent over my head on the flip and I reached up and lifted up her shirt and pulled down her padded bra (34A). She allowed roaming and touching, but nothing else and finally moved to the side for the final HR. Overall, it was a good experience for a R&T 0.6+0.4 tip ($ total). Clean rooms, nice attendants, candles and music add a nice touch. Very relaxing. Thanks for the info.

How does this compare to the Pines? Haven't tried it yet but have read about on UG. 411's?

DG

Aye-Spy!
01-12-05, 22:34
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magazine/25SEXTRAFFIC.html

January 25, 2004

The Girls Next Door
By PETER LANDESMAN

The house at 1212 1/2 West Front Street in Plainfield, N.J., is a conventional midcentury home with slate-gray siding, white trim and Victorian lines. When I stood in front of it on a breezy day in October, I could hear the cries of children from the playground of an elementary school around the corner. American flags fluttered from porches and windows. The neighborhood is a leafy, middle-class Anytown. The house is set back off the street, near two convenience stores and a gift shop. On the door of Superior Supermarket was pasted a sign issued by the Plainfield police: ''Safe neighborhoods save lives.'' The store's manager, who refused to tell me his name, said he never noticed anything unusual about the house, and never heard anything. But David Miranda, the young man behind the counter of Westside Convenience, told me he saw girls from the house roughly once a week. ''They came in to buy candy and soda, then went back to the house,'' he said. The same girls rarely came twice, and they were all very young, Miranda said. They never asked for anything beyond what they were purchasing; they certainly never asked for help. Cars drove up to the house all day; nice cars, all kinds of cars. Dozens of men came and went. ''But no one here knew what was really going on,'' Miranda said. And no one ever asked.

On a tip, the Plainfield police raided the house in February 2002, expecting to find illegal aliens working an underground brothel. What the police found were four girls between the ages of 14 and 17. They were all Mexican nationals without documentation. But they weren't prostitutes; they were sex slaves. The distinction is important: these girls weren't working for profit or a paycheck. They were captives to the traffickers and keepers who controlled their every move. ''I consider myself hardened,'' Mark J. Kelly, now a special agent with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security), told me recently. ''I spent time in the Marine Corps. But seeing some of the stuff I saw, then heard about, from those girls was a difficult, eye-opening experience.''

The police found a squalid, land-based equivalent of a 19th-century slave ship, with rancid, doorless bathrooms; bare, putrid mattresses; and a stash of penicillin, ''morning after'' pills and misoprostol, an antiulcer medication that can induce abortion. The girls were pale, exhausted and malnourished.

It turned out that 1212 1/2 West Front Street was one of what law-enforcement officials say are dozens of active stash houses and apartments in the New York metropolitan area -- mirroring hundreds more in other major cities like Los Angeles, Atlanta and Chicago -- where under-age girls and young women from dozens of countries are trafficked and held captive. Most of them -- whether they started out in Eastern Europe or Latin America -- are taken to the United States through Mexico. Some of them have been baited by promises of legitimate jobs and a better life in America; many have been abducted; others have been bought from or abandoned by their impoverished families.

Houston Fan
02-19-05, 08:50
Went to Easton Therapy around noon, only 2-3 cars in lot. Missed it the first time and had to do a U-turn. Greeted by mamasan and led into room where Shadow came in and asked if I wanted a shower. Changed into robe and slippers and was led into the shower room, nice touch with stones and curtains. Back in room asked if I wanted hard, medium or soft? Got the medium and it was one of the best massages I had in a long time (since CH2 and Four Seasons).

She stood and bent over my head on the flip and I reached up and lifted up her shirt and pulled down her padded bra (34A). She allowed roaming and touching, but nothing else and finally moved to the side for the final HR. Overall, it was a good experience for a R&T 0.6+0.4 tip ($ total). Clean rooms, nice attendants, candles and music add a nice touch. Very relaxing. Thanks for the info.

How does this compare to the Pines? Haven't tried it yet but have read about on UG. 411's?

DG

Pine is just up the block from ET. It's an RMP and staffed with a lot of Latinas. Sometimes it's hard to get in unless you have a customer #. Expect to spend at least double of ET but it has a full menu,after they get to know you. Sometimes you might get lucky on the first try.

HF

Rasta
03-03-05, 20:52
Took a trip there for the first time in a long time. Walked in and noone at the counter. I had a seat in the comfortable black leather couches in the waiting room.

15 minutes later, Mena (sp?) walks up front. I sign in and off we go.

Funny thing about Pines, they must write down who you saw last time, what you did and how much you paid because Mena left the room and then came back to tell me that she could find no record of my past visits. This is probably becuase I forgot which fake name and birthday I signed in under last time.

We get to the massage, starts off nice and lite. She starts letting her hands wander a little bit so I start roaming with mine. She flips me over and we negotiate a little. I went for 2 pops, both BJs. A little more than I like but I always knew that Pines was expensive. She gets right to it, starting to teabag and flick her tongue around my head. This gets me really going.

Just as she is about to deep throat me for the first time, I ask her for a condom. Trust me, it took all my will power to do it but I'm all about a lifetime of enjoyment free from disease than a couple minutes of extasy.

She finishes me off in record time for the first round. Then she starts a real massage. 10 minutes later, she starts with round 2. I couldn't finish but she stays with it like a trooper.

Eventually, she gets me off with a massive amount of oil and an incredible HJ.

All in all, great visit. Need to save money for return trip. On the way out, saw Michelle, a cute short blonde at the counter. Need to go back soon for her!!

Houston Fan
03-05-05, 09:29
went to a new place in Avenel by rt.1 and right on rt.35. Door is .5 in an old house/office. Small parking lot and seem like they just opened up for a few eeeks only. Asked to see the girls and brought in Suzi, 7 in look and body but hardly spoke any English. A quick shower, no TS fairly good massage with scented baby oil (not my cup of tea) and flipped for the tug. Nice technique and friendly enough. Gave her .4 tip and may warrant for a return visit to see if more is offered.

Dirty BJ
03-07-05, 21:35
Anyone know if the Pines in East Brunswick is a boring legit place or are other services provided? Reason I ask is I heard there were places in EB so I went up and down RT 18 untill I found pines.. Lets just say the p[arking lot was packed at 8:30 on a Sunday night. It just seemed like there must be more going on in there than massages. Any info would be helpfull.

Thanks,

DBJ

Dirty BJ
03-07-05, 22:06
I was in Trenton the other night, and I see potential for some good fun in the old mongering area of Clinton Rd. Any one else notice that?

Houston Fan
03-08-05, 23:56
Dirty,

Pines is just a regular R&T with below average talent. Don't waste your time & money. The lot might be full because of the other businesses in the mall. There are many more places along route 18, just go to the Yellow Page site and search. One is located at 200 on the North bound side. Don't go to Om Therapy. Within a 15 minute drive North, you can go to Easton Therapy on Easton Ave. A good R&T place with good massages.

Dirty BJ
03-16-05, 22:45
First of all, thanks Houston!

Secondly, I had to go over to El Paso TX for Busines and OH MY GOD. I was there for a week, and I was 5 minutes from the glorious border with dirty stinking Juarez Mexico. I had the best friggin time of my life. There was too many ******, and I wish I had 3 more weeks to try to fuck them all. I had BJ's, sex, anal sex, you name it, I tried it. All covered except for the BJ's of course. And all cheap. I did not pay any more than 20 for whatever the fuck I wanted. These women aim to please and you will never be rushed. I was in heaven.

If you like fine latina ******, and doing it leagally. Then I suggest you dont vacation in Florida this summer. HA HAHA

rompinrabbit
03-24-05, 20:30
In Manville is a new strip club, Delilayhs, were you can get most anything you want for 3. It is a all nude strip bar and replaces Frank's chicken house. It is now gussied up and the girls are all beautiful. It's .12 at the door. No alcohol. 5 minutes within getting there a tall gorgeous and hot babe was talking dirty and telling me about the bad boy room. 2 at the cashier and another 1 tip. She was really hot and wanted one of her girlfriends to join for 6 total. They even started a little show on the walkway. It was all out of my range but for those with the bucks, Yea. A friend of mine came and the girls really worked us to both go back for 6. One of the girls was really wild in saying what they were going to do. I almost went for it but my friend would not. He just wanted a BJ but thought the show was wonderful.

I got 2 lap dances there. The best I ever got, very hot.

Sgrayeff
03-24-05, 23:21
There was a place on 27 in Edison a few months ago where for under $$ I got first rate full service from a gorgeous Chinese girl. I read they got busted. I'm hoping they've resurfaced somewhere. Can you help?

SG

Bald2323
04-04-05, 14:55
I was in Trenton the other night, and I see potential for some good fun in the old mongering area of Clinton Rd. Any one else notice that?Here's a run-down. Would appreciate others as well.

First the good.

Tara - S. Broad near firehouse. GFE BJ for $40. White. OK looking. Super nice.
Rene - 1000 block of S. Broad. GFE BJ for $40. White. A little saggy but again super nice.

Then the not so good
Marie - 1000 block of S. Broad. FS for $40. Older. White. If you're desperate. She'll do anything.

Cody - Dye St. at S. Broad. BJ for $40. Young. Big tits. Black. Was tired and grumpy. Acknowledged her mood gave me her number. I arranged a meeting and she didn't show. She called to apologize and we arranged another time. Again she didn't show. There's some promise here but she's juggling kids, etc. and can't quite get it together.

Other -
Hamilton Ave. near S. Clinton has renewed activity. There's a TS up there that you should watch out for.

S. Clinton has mostly crack heads.

S. Broad seems a bit sparse lately. Haven't seen Tara and Rene lately (last 3 weeks)

Tennis Player
04-09-05, 19:47
Tara - never met her

Rene - $40 is grossly overpaying - $20 is standard

Marie - Stay away from her, besides being ugly she's also dangerous.

Also stay away from Jenn -- strung out looking, very thin, fake looking blonde hair -- has a funny arm (accident).

There is action in Trenton but it is of the 0-3 level -- be careful.

Sgrayeff
04-11-05, 22:11
Visited a new AMP on 27 in Edison. Hoped for hot. Not what I got. I realized as soon as I entered that this wasn't "our" kind of place. There was something about that petite, pretty girl that kept me from leaving. Funny thing is I knew nothing was coming, so I actually enjoyed the massage. So often I'm thinking about the tug, so I don't appreciate the rub. She was good. Not that I'm going back.

Still looking for the return of Dani, Jennifer and friends to Edison. That was hot!

HH

Houston Fan
04-15-05, 15:02
Went to an AMP off 33 by PNC bank. Mamsan told me young pretty girl working today (usually only two are there). Door .5, mamsan has nice rack, C but she told me Tina is nice. Tina's looks 5, body 6, age 35+. The mssage was good and lots of roaming but no personality and mechanical R&T. More is on the menu so BYOC. She works on Mon. & Tues. only, gave her .5 tip and she made a face and said too little. Won't go back to her again, what the hell does she expect.

This is the 2nd time the mamsan gave me incorrect info. surprise, surprise. Probably won't go back again.

HF

Bald2323
04-15-05, 15:20
Tara - never met her

Rene - $40 is grossly overpaying - $20 is standard

Marie - Stay away from her, besides being ugly she's also dangerous.

Also stay away from Jenn -- strung out looking, very thin, fake looking blonde hair -- has a funny arm (accident).

There is action in Trenton but it is of the 0-3 level -- be careful.Saw Rene again. Overpaid her again - before I saw your message. To her credit she really took her time and did a great job. Will restrain spending in the future to not drive up prices.

Saw Cory again (mis-typed Cody last msg). Much better but still a bit unenthusiastic. However, the tits just drive me crazy. I'm going to try and hold back long enough next time to enjoy some FS.

Still looking for a dependable attractive provider in Trenton and would appreciate leads.

Corky
04-28-05, 15:02
I hate to stereotype people but my experience is that Red Heads have excellent oral skills. Not sure why maybe its just my imagination. On that note I would like to post about a recent meeting.

Met Kelly on Hamilton ave, Trenton on Friday night. Never saw her before and was cautious with negotiations. Finally, after some reassurance we went and did 1/2 and 1./2 for $6. Overall experience was good and will look for her again. She has no phone but is working on it.

She is about 5' 3" 125 pounds Breast size 34 C attractive early 30's. She said she used to work the area around the Burlington Brystol Bridge n PA.

Houston Fan
05-02-05, 08:22
Does anyone know of a good incall place in CNJ or SNJ with nice Latinas chick? With the big population of Spanish speaking group in Perth Amboy, Freehold and East Windsor, there must be hidden treasures. Please PM me if you don't want to post the info. Thanks

Tablab
05-10-05, 22:53
I just checked out the MP on rt 18 about 1/2 east of the turnpike. Save your money!!! I'm not from the area and was hoping for more than a R&T, I saw the ad in the Press and was interested. You know how sometimes you read an ad and think it might be full service?

I called ahead and was told they could take me right away. I was met at the door and paid the $60 house charge. I was lead to a back room and told to get comfortable. As soon as I entered the room I could tell it was just another R&T. I was a little disapointed, but I figued i'd make the best of it. I've had some pretty incredible hand jobs from of some best MP's in the state.

I youngish hispanic chick came in. A little hefty for my tastes, but a cute face. After some small talk she told me $50 for topless or $100 for nude. I opted for the nude. She got undressed and told me to lay down. Next came the worst HJ I've ever paid for. She got right to it, not even an attempt at a message. After about a minute of a dry HJ I had to ask her for some oil. She lubed up and went right back to work. Very little eye contact and even less roaming.

It might have been her first time, but still, she could at lease pretended to like it. I just blew $160 for something I could have done better myself.

Anyway, steer clear. Any advice on any FS providers in the NB area? I make up there about once a month for work.

Also any advice for the Hamlton area? I have a few leads if any one wants them, butt I'm always looking for more.

Tab

Bald2323
05-12-05, 20:51
I met Cory last night, Wed. at 11:45, at the corner of Dye and Genesse. I had been searching S. Broad, S. Clinton and Hamilton starting at 11 and didn’t see much that I wanted to touch. I was just about to give up when Cory came out of no where. She was wearing skin tight white pants with a black studded belt, a low cut black top that showed off her 40DDs and was sporting a new hairdo that gave her a sexy look.

She was glad to see me and said she had tried to call.

Cory isn’t petite but she’s put together well so she has a sexy body. Probably around 180 and 5’ 8”. Did I mention her heavy hangers with the big nipples.

We went back to my place, I gave her some juice and then she led me back to the bedroom.

I had some music on so we sat and talked for a while. I told her I wanted to be pampered and she said she did too, so I gave her $40. We talked a while longer and then a nice slow song came on so we got up and danced. It felt great holding her tight like that. At the end of the song she reached down to confirm what she must have felt all along, I was hard as a rock.

She sat back on the bed while I stood in front of her and she unzipped me. I don’t generally wear underwear when I’m mongering so I sprang from my pants and into her mouth. I let her suck for a while and then pulled off her top and bra to unleash her mighty weapons.

I laid back on the bed and let her continue the BBBJ. It was nice watching her work with those tight jeans on but after awhile I wanted the full effect. I had her stand up so I could undo her pants and pull them off.

I pulled her back on the bed with me and we lay there caressing and pressing our naked bodies. We kissed and she gently stroked my face in a very GFE way. She kissed my nipples and I returned the favor but I think she must be sensitive about people sucking on her tits (I’m sure everyone tries including her kids).

It was getting late so I positioned her to go back to work on my stick while I fondled her back and ass. She used a loud slurping method that really turned me on. Cory doesn’t do a lot of licking and ball sucking but the slurping felt great. I didn’t want to end it with a BJ so I reached over on the nightstand for a condom. She stood up and let apply rubber.

She got back on the bed and positioned me inside her and straddled my member for a ride. There’s something about having a nice muscular ass and strong legs grinding your cock while giant boobs swing in front of your face that just can’t be beat.

At first she seemed a bit bored and turned away. But then, she braced herself with her hands on my chest, arms squeezing her boobs together and really began humping me.

She alternated between this position and sitting straight up hands massaging her tits. It was right out of a porno except she didn’t moan (maybe I’ll ask her to next time). It was getting on past 12:30 so I had to let go and with regret.

This was the best Trenton experience I’ve had and will have a difficult time resisting the urge to repeat tonight. The session lasted 45 minutes and all this for $40.

PS - As I was writing this Cory actuallly did call to arrange a repeat performance. I was strong though and resisted.

Praveen
05-13-05, 08:40
Went to Delilayhs club, Manville. .12 door, .2 for LD. Nude club, 5 dancers. Had my best LD so far with J******. Gorgeous looking, hot babe. There is also a VIP room(For $$) & with extra bills, I guess it is possible to get anything. Overall good experience.

Houston Fan
05-13-05, 14:27
Not sure why it's so hard to find cute young girls in AMPs. I'm just looking for someone cute that's between 20 -30. I've been to a bunch of them in CNJ the last two weeks and most of them are in their 40s. Either the scene is slow or peeps are holding out on the good spots for their own pleasure. I always go back to old reliable in Somerset (ET) for a good massage and R&T.

HF

CT Seeker
05-16-05, 16:49
Any chance you can give me her number? I would love to try her. Sounds good. I will exchange info as well.

QUOTE=TexasD]I met Cory last night, Wed. at 11:45, at the corner of Dye and Genesse. I had been searching S. Broad, S. Clinton and Hamilton starting at 11 and didn’t see much that I wanted to touch. I was just about to give up when Cory came out of no where. She was wearing skin tight white pants with a black studded belt, a low cut black top that showed off her 40DDs and was sporting a new hairdo that gave her a sexy look.

She was glad to see me and said she had tried to call.

Cory isn’t petite but she’s put together well so she has a sexy body. Probably around 180 and 5’ 8”. Did I mention her heavy hangers with the big nipples.

We went back to my place, I gave her some juice and then she led me back to the bedroom.

I had some music on so we sat and talked for a while. I told her I wanted to be pampered and she said she did too, so I gave her $40. We talked a while longer and then a nice slow song came on so we got up and danced. It felt great holding her tight like that. At the end of the song she reached down to confirm what she must have felt all along, I was hard as a rock.

She sat back on the bed while I stood in front of her and she unzipped me. I don’t generally wear underwear when I’m mongering so I sprang from my pants and into her mouth. I let her suck for a while and then pulled off her top and bra to unleash her mighty weapons.

I laid back on the bed and let her continue the BBBJ. It was nice watching her work with those tight jeans on but after awhile I wanted the full effect. I had her stand up so I could undo her pants and pull them off.

I pulled her back on the bed with me and we lay there caressing and pressing our naked bodies. We kissed and she gently stroked my face in a very GFE way. She kissed my nipples and I returned the favor but I think she must be sensitive about people sucking on her tits (I’m sure everyone tries including her kids).

It was getting late so I positioned her to go back to work on my stick while I fondled her back and ass. She used a loud slurping method that really turned me on. Cory doesn’t do a lot of licking and ball sucking but the slurping felt great. I didn’t want to end it with a BJ so I reached over on the nightstand for a condom. She stood up and let apply rubber.

She got back on the bed and positioned me inside her and straddled my member for a ride. There’s something about having a nice muscular ass and strong legs grinding your cock while giant boobs swing in front of your face that just can’t be beat.

At first she seemed a bit bored and turned away. But then, she braced herself with her hands on my chest, arms squeezing her boobs together and really began humping me.

She alternated between this position and sitting straight up hands massaging her tits. It was right out of a porno except she didn’t moan (maybe I’ll ask her to next time). It was getting on past 12:30 so I had to let go and with regret.

This was the best Trenton experience I’ve had and will have a difficult time resisting the urge to repeat tonight. The session lasted 45 minutes and all this for $40.

PS - As I was writing this Cory actuallly did call to arrange a repeat performance. I was strong though and resisted.[/QUOTE]

Rasta
05-17-05, 17:57
Just curious if the above named newly opened place with a big sign on Easton Ave. is a real AMP.

It certainly looks the part with the shades drawn closed, a buzzer on the outside door leading to a small room with another door inside, the neon light that says open etc.

Anyone try this place yet? Its a bit too out in the open for me.

Man Can Bang
05-18-05, 09:24
Fella,

I like something new. Where are the HO'Houses in Central or anywhere in NJ. MP are OK, but don't have the warm as a HO'House. Please send me a private email with info on location , girls, and prices.

Houston Fan
05-18-05, 19:21
Man,

If you are looking for Hos in NJ, do some homework, i.e., look up ***, *********, etc. there are tons of provider info and reviews.

Fella,

I like something new. Where are the HO'Houses in Central or anywhere in NJ. MP are OK, but don't have the warm as a HO'House. Please send me a private email with info on location , girls, and prices.

Roaming Rob
05-23-05, 09:49
Picked up a WSW 30ish maybe 5 on the street walker scale this morning about 8:30. Picked her up off Broad St. not to far from the Arena. Went back to her place 2 Jacks for a rushed service. Definetly would not recommend her. I think she said her name was Lisa but really didn't care what her name was.

Bald2323
05-23-05, 12:50
Picked up a WSW 30ish maybe 5 on the street walker scale this morning about 8:30. Picked her up off Broad St. not to far from the Arena. Went back to her place 2 Jacks for a rushed service. Definetly would not recommend her. I think she said her name was Lisa but really didn't care what her name was.Wasn't Lisa Marie was it? Picked her up on S. Broad near Elm. Bad CBJ but nice C's.

S. Broad at Arena at 8:30am seems an odd time though.

Houston Fan
05-27-05, 09:15
Went to old reliable in Somerset. Got Toni, Kgal, look = 6, body = 6, age =30 nice b cup. Had a great TS and a strong massage which I asked for. On the flip, R&T and then more massage. This place will pamper you and give you the full hour but R&T only. I go there when I need a good massage. Door = $60, top = $40.

Bald2323
05-27-05, 15:37
Picked up Ashley a thin, long haired blonde girl. Said she was new to it all and seemed nervous.

Could tell right off there would be good service.

Unfortuneatly Cory and I had gotten our wires crossed for a meeting so I was going for something completely different than my favorite buxom black babe.

Got Ashley to my place and she wanted $100. Told her I'd take her back, she started crying about not having money for a room and that she'd be on the street. Settled on an worse than normal price for BJ and her on top.

She did a terrible job, I finished too soon but was glad to be rid of her. She cried again before she left.

She seems to live in an alley on Adeliene at Beatty.

Roaming Rob
05-28-05, 00:16
TexasD,

Being that I am not from the area I only knew to cruise Broad St. I got off Route 1 which was near the arena and I would have to say it was only 3 or 4 blocks off of Route 1 where I came across her. It was quite residential and business mixture. She claims she was leaving for work as a secretary soon and that she was out cause she was short of money for something. Who cares was not a great experience either way.

Rob

Bald2323
05-31-05, 17:13
Denise is a tall black woman around 30. She's not all that attractive but has a nice firm body and hard nipples on her B-Cups.

Denise can usually be found along the stroll from S. Clinton to Dye, to S. Broad and Chestnut.

First off, Denise is an alchoholic. She works during the day and does the SW thing for extra dough. As an alcholic she can get into a mood, good or bad.

The first time I was with her it was a hard, fast BBBJ where I got to feel her tits with the top on. Second time, we hung out for a couple of hours kissing, dancing, listening to music, drinking, me sucking her tits and her sucking on me. It was a nice, although drunken GFE. Both sessions were $40.

It was that time of month for her or we would have done more. In her state, she would have easily have done me two or three times.

Denise is nice enough but in the second visit we were at my home where her drunkeness affected her coordination leading to some close calls with breakables.

All in all, I'd do it again but not if Cory were nearby.

Tennis Player
06-05-05, 17:25
Picked up a WSW 30ish maybe 5 on the street walker scale this morning about 8:30. Picked her up off Broad St. not to far from the Arena. Went back to her place 2 Jacks for a rushed service. Definetly would not recommend her. I think she said her name was Lisa but really didn't care what her name was.I think I know who you mean - she is a thin, Puerto Rican girl usually with short (about shoulder length hair). She could have been pretty. You will get a bad vibe from her - don't ignore it. some of the worst service ever, and she has been known to rob people. She changes her name frequently (probably because of her rep). Usually hangs out on Broadstreet between the convenience store and the bank.

Bald2323
06-06-05, 18:17
Had Denise again last week. Picked her up on Adeline at Cass.

Another GFE from Denise and I was pretty happy about it. We got naked in the bathroom and cleaned each other up. Then we sat around in B-Day suits and had a drink. Have I mentioned that she has fireplugs for nipples. I could suck them all day. No cover so she did BBBJ. One thing you'll find about Denise is she likes to take it all in.

Question: I've seen a blond on Dye who seems cute enough though maybe a bit plump. She's probably about 5'6". She appears to have a smile which would translate into good service. The question is, does she give good enough service to compensate for the extra weight? What's her name?

Tablab
06-06-05, 20:59
I've tried a few of the sevices adverticed in the Trentonian with mixed results. Prices seem to range from .15 to .17 Some of the girls are all right. Most of the time they are a bit heavy. I'm looking for a young, hot White or Hispanic. Has any one tried any of them with good results?

Tab

CT Seeker
06-08-05, 09:49
How can I get in touch with Denise?

Would love to meet her.

I have info to trade.

Bald2323
06-09-05, 08:49
How can I get in touch with Denise?

Would love to meet her.

I have info to trade.Don't have Denise's contact info, but she does live in South Trenton.

Saw, Cory again last night. She's talking about giving up the stroll. I'm trying to talk her into a private practice.

Just a word of warning. There is a young black TS working S. Broad. He's thin and about 5' 6". Look out unless you're into that kind of thing. Cory was standing with him yesterday.

nallapillai
06-10-05, 01:53
Can anybody give me the address for Easton Therapy or directions atleast.

Thanks,

NP

Houston Fan
06-10-05, 14:13
Can anybody give me the address for Easton Therapy or directions atleast.

Thanks,

NP

Google it, it's in Somerset and they have a website. The Ave. is in the name

nallapillai
06-11-05, 01:51
Just came back from Easton Therapy. Invited by maamasi asked whether I was there before. Said yes, I don't know why I said that. Dropped me in the first room and asked whether I have tip for special service. I said ya, asked how much, said I will compensate depending on the work.

Met Saya who is a Korean 29yrs with small cups. Asked for a Hard massage and so she stepped up and walking behind me and did a wonderful session.

Man, you gotta do after like 5 days of hard work out with weights. She really relived my pain, did the usual HJ.

Ya, I can hear you guys, entry = 60 + 20. I could have reduced the 20 to 5. But found she is one of the best kind and didn't want to dissapoint her.

Enjoy and hope you guys can enjoy it.

Thanks for all the works that other mongers are doing.

Houston Fan
06-11-05, 19:48
Nall,

I glad you found the place. I'm really surprised that mamasan asked you about tipping? She usually ask if you want a hard or soft massage and then collects the house fee because as far as she knows, nothing happens in the room and is strictly between the girl and the customer. BTW, I always tip them $40 if they do a good job. They really treat you like a king there.

nallapillai
06-12-05, 00:00
You are absolutely right. She helped me wear my shirt. Forgot to tell you guys yesterday. They didn't provide me a Shower since it was too late, Saya told me that there is no hot water.

Bald2323
06-18-05, 20:20
Gentlemen,

Please let's keep writing. I'm obviously interested in Trenton news. TabLab please continue to report on your exploits. I've never used Trentonian info. Am interested to hear about it.

CTSeeker, I know your lurking around down here. How's it going for you?

Listen there continues to be a lot of activity in Trenton. Even though I've posted a few times and have a good bit of experience. I don't know the nearby motels. Would like to hear about that.

Most of all I encourage all to consider value for the money. Let's say your're going to spend 1.4 at an AMP. Is the money better spent their or with a Trenton SW who does FS for .4.

I'd like advice on this.

Most of all the scene keeps changing. It's helpful for all of us Central NJ folks to keep a robust forum going.

bibblesnj
06-24-05, 23:13
All I can say, AVOID! Was horrible, had mamasan or who should have been by her age, rough and did the back walk, and thought that she killed me. So if you want r/t, go a mile down and hit ET. Much better.

Houston Fan
06-26-05, 12:47
There's not a really good AMP in the Somerset area except ET but it's R&T only. I used to go to Natural Therapy on Milltown Road but they have older providers now and not worth it anymore.

SettleDown
07-05-05, 10:19
Deceided to do Trenton, Wednesday nite before heading South on Thursday for the 4th. Anyway first ran throgh the different sections of Trenton, and ended up back over in the Western section on W. State St. ran across a lsw by the name of Maria, who performed a deceint cbj for .15, said she do perform fs and that she is out every now and then, after dropping her off, I ran across a blk girl about 19, said she was just out just to be out, I asked her did she want to hang out, she said yeah, asked her what she was up to she said nothing, I asked her what she would like to do, her response was she like to DO IT! and then DO IT! again, well I asked her to come over to my place, and that what I did, I did her, over and over and over again, fell asleep, woke up, and did her again, she then got up, and got dress, I got cleaned up, and dropped her off, but the best part about this, is that it didn't cost me a dime. Be safe, and have fun

Lets Date
07-05-05, 21:35
A SW that I picked up had mentioned to me a lil reluctantly that she danced at a strip club in Trenton called H&H. I've completed a tad bit of research and I have come across a club called 88. Phonetically the two sound a tad bit alike, but I believe that I heard about this club H&H elsewhere. If this strip club H&H exists in the Trenton area or anywhere in Jersey please PM me the location and hours of operation.

ElMaster
07-05-05, 23:30
The missus was on a trip so last week I went out to Trenton

I had said to myself, "Do not pick up any SWs tonight, just a recon trip" and man, it took all the self-control I had left!. The stroll is the usual, Broad St and S Clinton, only I see nothing on Broad, and three WSWs on S Clinton, pretty desperate characters, if you ask me, one was as crack thin as they come, the other one had a big rack (could have been latina), but she was not being discreet at all, like she wanted to get busted or something. The third one, looked pretty bad too, a little on the big side and they were all kind of old.

LE was nowhere in sight, but that changed after 20mins that I was there.

Then as I prepared to leave (one more drive up and down Broad), I saw this chick, seemed familiar, she gave me "the look" and all, but I had already said "no pick ups tonight", I had a mere $20 in my pocket and I am not the kind that drives to the ATMs with these chicks. Boy, was that difficult not to pick her up! I guess I could have pulled over and chat with her a bit, but I never know what to say (that would not get me busted) and some don't take no for an answer.

She was pretending to be talking on a public telephone on Broad and Roebling, like I said, she seemed familiar. White chick, 20s, well built, perhaps not too much in the rack dept, but looked cleaner than the other 3.

There is still some action to be had in Trenton but be very very effin careful, LE is getting good at this and that isn't good for the hobby.

Elm

CT Boobman
07-05-05, 23:42
I'm enjoying the info Texas D.

As as part-time observer of the Trenton scene, I'm getting ready for another trip to your fair city.

I noticed you asked about action at the nearby hotels. When I visit Trenton I stay at the Red Roof on Route 1. About a year ago I was getting ice about 2:30 am. I met a dancer who had a room but a no show client. We negotiated a quick deal to insure her night wasn't totally wasted.

I have seen other potentials at this hotel before, but was never able to make positive contact. I think its hit or miss, and it was just my lucky night. I expect to be there for the next several weeks so I'll keep my eyes out.

ElMaster
07-05-05, 23:43
Lets Date, I am afraid the club the girl was referring to was the 88, no more no less, I know all the strip clubs in Mercer county for the last 7 years and as far as I know, there has never been an "H&H" club.

Settledown, did you get to talk to this Maria girl at all? Did she kind of look like Sgt Cruz of "Third Watch"(Tia Texada)? I used to see this girl on and off that lived in Trenton, but then things got complicated and we lost touch (she wanted a sugar daddy, and I am a cheap thrills kind of guy) .

Anyways, the girl you talk about kind of matches this other girl (used to be a stripper in Trenton, SW on and off, etc). Maybe I can try to find her around that area in W State, if that's her of course.

Elm

Bald2323
07-06-05, 11:05
Settledown,

It goes without saying that I'll be checking out W. State looking for the miracle 19 year old. Have occasionally cruised W. State but have only seen one 50 year old strolling.

Elmaster,

Haven't seen the blond you're referring to at Broad & Roebling. We'll keep my eyes open. Cory BSW - big tits strolls near there as well. The thin rail strung out blond you saw on S. Clinton has been reported on in this forum as bad news.

CT Boobman,

Thanks for the compliment and the motel suggestion.

Did some cruising on July 4 between cook(real slim pickings). Have seen a very thin dark haired girl, late 20s between Elm and Beatty. Any G2 on her?

Bald2323
07-07-05, 08:50
Deceided to do Trenton, Wednesday nite before heading South on Thursday for the 4th. Anyway first ran throgh the different sections of Trenton, and ended up back over in the Western section on W. State St. ran across a lsw by the name of Maria, who performed a deceint cbj for .15, said she do perform fs and that she is out every now and then, after dropping her off, I ran across a blk girl about 19, said she was just out just to be out, I asked her did she want to hang out, she said yeah, asked her what she was up to she said nothing, I asked her what she would like to do, her response was she like to DO IT! and then DO IT! again, well I asked her to come over to my place, and that what I did, I did her, over and over and over again, fell asleep, woke up, and did her again, she then got up, and got dress, I got cleaned up, and dropped her off, but the best part about this, is that it didn't cost me a dime. Be safe, and have funBTW - Settledown, where on W. State did you meet Maria and the 19 year old?

Last night, I travelled W. State between Prospect and Parkside around 7pm. Saw one BSW, tall, thin, a bit of a rack not too attractive and seemed to be late 20s early 30s. Wife was expecting me at home or I might have done it. I had ignored W. State before perhaps I should branch out.

SettleDown
07-07-05, 10:37
There is a club called H&H, its on Ingram Ave. two blocks in from Calhound St. heading towards Ewing, don't know if they still have go-go's its been a while. Alos the spanish girl did not look like the girl from 3rd. watch, and most of the time when I'm out crepping, its late nite or early mourning. Well guys be safe, and have fun.

ElMaster
07-08-05, 01:20
There is a club called H&H, its on Ingram Ave. two blocks in from Calhound St. heading towards Ewing, don't know if they still have go-go's its been a while. Alos the spanish girl did not look like the girl from 3rd. watch, and most of the time when I'm out crepping, its late nite or early mourning. Well guys be safe, and have fun.I stand corrected, kinda.

The H & H as far as I can tell, is a "sports" bar. The bar is not 5 mins from Mercer Hospital. Now I am intrigued, a new strip club?

In any case, I went down to Trenton last afternoon and there was some action to be had (didn't partake). Two girls not bad looking on Broad, and I saw another one walking on S Clinton going towards Broad (used car lot).

One was the dirty blonde i talked about last time, the other two looked ok, about 5-7 (out of 10), one was real skinny, black hair, no chest, the other one, fake blonde hair, fair complexion.

Anyways, you might say it's slim pickings, but for Trenton these days, that's a lotta action.

Laters,

Elm

Tennis Player
07-08-05, 18:37
My experience with Trenton is that if you have a certain minimum standard, then it will be cheaper in time and gas to drive to philly. Trenton is all old, fat, ugly, or skanky (usually 2-4 of the above).

There are a few jewels - like once a year for a day - but I have never found them for a second date. They disappear real fast - usually to jail, drugs, or get broke and move back home.

SettleDown
07-09-05, 21:14
Trenton is not that bad, Just have to know when to hit it. Clinton Ave. is Hot, also Broad St. starting at Libberty and working your way down to Cass St. Also some of the girls like hanging out on Home Ave. I will agree with you about Philly, but you might also want to hit Camden, always lots of action in that town. Well like always be safe and have fun.

Bald2323
07-13-05, 15:35
Had Cory again last night. Picked her up at S. Broad and Dye. She’s moving to Trenton this weekend and also isn’t on the stroll so much anymore.

I had a great unrushed time. Was going for double cup (for the price of one) but first one was so intense all over her DDDs that I just felt too spent.

She’s offered up rear entry and let me tell you that it will have to wait until I build up my stamina. For some reason Cory has just about the firmest ass I’ve ever felt. Rock hard.

GropeAndSex
07-23-05, 11:47
Are there any street action area near New Brunswick area? I see only MPs on the web.

Low Qui
07-23-05, 23:35
Are there any street action area near New Brunswick area? I see only MPs on the web.

There's nothing in Edison.

As far as NB, there is, but there is no set stroll, it is sporatic at best (may spot 1 or 2 in a two week period, then for a week will see 4 every day,) and LE is out there; circle for awhile and not from the area (even with NJ plates) and they will follow you for awhile.

If you have the time, patience, and gas to scout for a week all of NB for hours a day/night, then go ahead; you will find something eventually. IMO, it is not worth the effort.

lo.

(Not even worth mentioned the old strolls in NB. LE knows them, the SW's avoid them now, and if you find one too good to be true there, it is a setup (ie - LE has been known to park at the top of the hill of that park in the most popular one back in the day. They can see nearly from light to light, and, if dark, you can not see them.))

GropeAndSex
07-25-05, 19:08
Thanks Low Qui for your info.

Chrisser
07-30-05, 13:03
Hi Guys,

I decided to make the trip to the Playhouse again, I got their around 3:00 on Friday and always wait around to see what comes in. So I sit,sit and sit and then see Briana dance (Puerto Rican) with the nice ass. I get some lap dances and then see has to leave, I did manage to get her number.

We'll see what happens there.

I then went back down to Camden, I saw a bunch of people on their porches. Can somebody please give me the stroll for their.

Big Boob Luvr
07-31-05, 18:35
Went to Club 88 last night, Sat. at about 11:30pm not overly crowded but still streaming in. About 11 dancers 5-7 all woc wide ranging variety, thin to thick, light to dark, tall & petite. Pretty laid back vibe 5 dollar bar stool or wall grinding per song. I would come back again but I don't think its any better than say the dollhouse in newark, its just different change of scenery definitely not any better.

I didn't know the Trenton stroll other than what I've read here but I found the streets mentioned here S. Broad, roebling, chestnut but I was very surprised to see hardly anyone walking the streets after 1am, especially compared to newark elizabeth. I didn't see much of anything. One woc sitting on a corner stoop at a chestnut intersection but I could not be sure she was looking because I never got the look even after passing by twice. Saw 2 or three older wsw low scale 4's at best. I was pretty disappointed with what I saw overall but I may still give Trenton another shot next weekend. I chalk it up to me just not knowing the area well enough.

Tennis Player
08-21-05, 17:31
I picked up a girl named Michelle near the church -- a little chubby, brown hair about shoulder length. Average looking, probably mid twenties. Anyways, she said pull over let's discuss this -- I said we can discuss this while driving. She said just circle the block then. I said ok.

She said she wanted to see my money because she didn't believe I had it. My spidey sense started tingling but I showed her the money anyways keeping a pretty firm grip. I said I wanted to go to my spot which was a fair distance away.

She said you know what I don't trust you pull over and let me out. We were back at the original spot. I pulled over, she said no not here..there (1 car up between 2 cars) I said ok .. but didn't pull in all the way..just a bit. I said get out of the car now.

She sat there a moment ...then opeend the door and shouted "hey Jack I've got another one!". But, I was ready for something, and in a split second, peeled out of there and onto Broad street. She grabbed for the keys and turned off the engine, but my hand instantly grabbed hers and immobilized it in a special grip that is a little painful. We glided to the side and I told her "you have 10 seconds to get outta the car" and applied more pressure. She got out and I took off.

I drove by there later. She gave me the finger. A little while later I saw a van pulled over, and "Jack" hanging in through the window. Caveat emptor.
I

ElMaster
08-22-05, 08:04
Tennis,

You think they were after your money (to rob you) or that it was an LE sting?

Or let me ask you this, Did she seem overly healthy and well fed for a Trenton SW? Did she seem like she had taken a shower recently?

My point is, if she seemed like she showered every day and ate 3 squares a day, it was LE, and you are a lucky SOB.

Be safe,

Elm

Tennis Player
08-22-05, 13:14
It was definitely a robbery attempt, not an LE sting. She was healthy and clean, but that's probably just because robbers belong to a higher class of criminal than SW. For one thing, a cop would never get in the car -- or if they did, LE would be swooping in immediately. Second, she woud never need to shout at her partner...partner would be watching and would move in once in position. There's another dozen other signs, but take my word it wasn't an LE sting.

By the way, LE is using their own cars now, so don't count on something looking like an unmarked car, cause it won't. But they are mainly using this to go after drug dealers.

Dudebro1
08-22-05, 20:15
Are you kidding? He showed her money. IF that was LE, the post would have been from jail. And then assaulting the "officer"?

That was a scam. Plain and simple. They're gonna try the wrong monger one day and she's gonna wind up hurt pretty badly.

Low Qui
08-22-05, 20:17
Tennis,

You think they were after your money (to rob you) or that it was an LE sting?

Or let me ask you this, Did she seem overly healthy and well fed for a Trenton SW? Did she seem like she had taken a shower recently?

My point is, if she seemed like she showered every day and ate 3 squares a day, it was LE, and you are a lucky SOB.

Be safe,

Elm

Hey Elm,

Hate to disagree, but if she was a cop, she wouldn't have gotten in car, and he WOULD be in jail. UC does NOT yell out like that; they give an innoculous word into the mike and a swarm of cars comes from "nowhere." Plus to hurt a cop... Even in self defense, they would have found him the first time, or the second time when he drove past and she gave the finger.

lo.

Houston Fan
08-22-05, 20:19
TP, I would have asked her to show you the goods before showing her the cash. LE won't touch you, be touched or show you any body parts. I think if it's LE, they would have came after you and pulled you over in a marked car.

ElMaster
08-23-05, 00:18
Hey Elm,

Hate to disagree, but if she was a cop, she wouldn't have gotten in car, and he WOULD be in jail. UC does NOT yell out like that; they give an innoculous word into the mike and a swarm of cars comes from "nowhere." Plus to hurt a cop... Even in self defense, they would have found him the first time, or the second time when he drove past and she gave the finger.

lo.I see, I get it, it was an attempted robbery, I was just asking a question, geesh.

Tennis Player
08-23-05, 01:12
Yeah, we did the goods things already. It's so second nature that I didn't even think about it.

Low Qui
08-23-05, 11:38
I see, I get it, it was an attempted robbery, I was just asking a question, geesh.

elm,

Did not mean to pile on. *laughs* The delay caught that one (meaning I did not see the others' posts before I wrote mine.) I just broke my lurking mood so others wouldn't think a sting was going on. If I knew TP and Dude had already replied, I wouldda stayed on "vacation." :)

lo.

Dudebro1
08-24-05, 17:55
Hey,

No one is mad at ya. Just trying to get a point across. This forum is for education, right? Anyhow, to answer Houston Fan as well, and with all due respect to a senior member, the touching body parts thing STILL doesn't get you in the clear. Asking the girl to do this may even strengthen the cops case in that you had guilty knowledge you were up to no good. We base that idea on the hope that UC will keep a sting as low-risk as possible. Looking at this lawyer's post, the UC female officer could theoretically bang the s**t out of you and THEN arrest you if she felt unsafe blowing her cover sooner, so to speak, and it would only "possibly weaken the prosecution's case". Check out the lawyer's post in response to a user named Mikey Mo over in the Brooklyn or Queens threads, it's great info and spells out the letter of the law, and it really opened my eyes. The poster is a lawyer who specializes in getting mongers out of jail in NY state. Everyone should go there and read it.

I found it because I'm so depraved I like reading about other strolls I don't even find time to go to.

Dude

Houston Fan
08-24-05, 20:13
Dude,

I understand that it doesn't preclude you from getting arrested but the majority of UCs don't want any type of body contact. Most them them want to incriminate you verbally. If a UC bangs me, she's welcome to arrest me. Hehe!

Dirty BJ
09-17-05, 20:18
Guys I was told about this place about a year ago and finally went. For those of you who are happy with strip clubs with a bit of activity, check this place out. Playhouse, 1205 Route 130 S, Burlington, NJ.

I went yesterday, and the girls were very hot! Lots of Brazillians and Eastern Europeans. I had heard action can be gotten there, so I asked for a private dance ($30) as far as dances go, it was the best I ever got. I really thought my dick was going to be taken out and sucked, but it did not happen. I asked if there were "private" dances and she said not with her, but with other girls. Anyway, the girls ther were very aggressive, and I did have fun there. I did not get a BJ or Sex, but my gut feeling and also what I have heard is, that once they know you, anything goes.

If I go again, I will report on it!

ElMaster
09-18-05, 02:55
Dirty BJ,

Any girls for take-out in the Playhouse? I heard it used to be possible, but nowadays, who knows?

I haven't been to Trenton in a long time, I have been mostly on the MP circuit, down by Toms River and also by Rt 33 b/w Freehold and EWindsor.
One reason is I got a new car and I don't want the skanks to skank it up, but I am mostly being careful from LE.

Elm

Dirty BJ
09-18-05, 18:15
Elm,
I asked one of them and she refused, but said others would. And my gut tells me it is true.

By the way, I work in East windsor. Where is this MP? and is it R&T?

Gypsy
09-22-05, 11:31
There used to be some action in PA years ago, but of late nothing or at least very difficult to know who's working and who's not.
But I have been told that soon there will be a lot of action there "thanks to Katrina" he also told me he feels guilt to prey on their misfortune. What do you guys think?
Don't know whether this should have been in another area of the forum.
Admin, please move if you think so

Houston Fan
09-22-05, 20:45
I know that they have a big population of Hispanics there and I'm sure there are UTR chica houses that we don't know of. There is an expensive RMP there but never visited because of the $$$ they ask for.

Gypsy
09-23-05, 08:44
Yes I love Hispanic P**** and A** but they all look so good walking around that I can't tell who's working. Picked one up at the bar on Smith and Elm, boy was she good, never saw her again.

Tennis Player
09-23-05, 21:37
Isn't Club 88 closed? I stopped by this place and there was a sign in the lot that said "Club 88" but there was nothing there.

Went to Club 88 last night, Sat. at about 11:30pm not overly crowded but still streaming in. About 11 dancers 5-7 all woc wide ranging variety, thin to thick, light to dark, tall & petite. Pretty laid back vibe 5 dollar bar stool or wall grinding per song. I would come back again but I don't think its any better than say the dollhouse in newark, its just different change of scenery definitely not any better.

I didn't know the Trenton stroll other than what I've read here but I found the streets mentioned here S. Broad, roebling, chestnut but I was very surprised to see hardly anyone walking the streets after 1am, especially compared to newark elizabeth. I didn't see much of anything. One woc sitting on a corner stoop at a chestnut intersection but I could not be sure she was looking because I never got the look even after passing by twice. Saw 2 or three older wsw low scale 4's at best. I was pretty disappointed with what I saw overall but I may still give Trenton another shot next weekend. I chalk it up to me just not knowing the area well enough.

bluXfromBKlyn
09-25-05, 22:00
Hey Guys,

How are all of ya'll doing? I have been reading alot of post in the Newark area, there is alot of booty clubs & sw action out there, ofcourse but I would like to know it there is any action in the S. Plainfield, Piscataway, New Brunswick (I believe) area. I'm going to be back & forth between NY & NJ for the next 2 months, but I'm staying out in Plainfield! I went back as far as I could to see if there was any post about these areas, and found nothing special, can somebody please tell me where I can find a gogo bar or sw stroll I can cruise by. I was also looking for somewhere to get a few drinks for the homestead but found nothing! If any of you guys that roam those areas can give me alittle bit of help that would be great, I would go out to Newark but gas ain't cheap for Explorers & its about 30 mins.

Thanks in advance,

Ps. you can send me a message if anything, thanks.

Gimmesex 5
10-05-05, 18:03
When I lived in Somerset and would drive north to meet friends, I would give in to the urge to cruise PA and like many others, little success. One hot Latina I would pick up named Julissa (sp?) who would sit bare back on my dick in the front seat and I would pull out before nutting,

Gypsy
10-07-05, 08:40
I have checked out PA both in the afternoon and evening but have not found anything, but you know they are out there. But where and when?. Shall keep looking and report my findings. You guys should too.

Brandon88
10-07-05, 13:59
Elmaster,

Can you elaborate on the locations on Rt 33 near E. Windsor? I'm very familiar with that area, but never noticed any parlors there.

ElMaster
10-08-05, 00:44
Go to massageplaces.com and you'll find the so-called Princeton Spa, it's on 571, going from EW to Princeton. This is an RMP, here the girls are really hot but the massages are lame. They have a shower and if the price is right, mileage can be high. They won't offer FS, but I've heard it's happened. Obviously it won't happen on your first session, they have to trust you first. It used to be $60 to get in last time I went, it might have gone up. Depending on the girl, you can probably get away with giving them $100 for nude and $80 for top off. They may hustle you for more, stand your ground.

The other one is an KMP in the same plaza of the McD on Rt130. This one I went to recently. Again $60 an hour, I think I gave her $50, but only HJ, and roaming only over the clothes. They have TS. The massage is fantastic, it makes you feel like a million bucks, but the extras are hard to come by.

Read back on this thread and others in NJ and you're bound to find some more goodies.

Do your homework,

Elm

Big Boob Luvr
10-13-05, 13:48
Isn't Club 88 closed? I stopped by this place and there was a sign in the lot that said "Club 88" but there was nothing there.I was there back in the summer and it was open.

I only went twice.

When I passed by there yesterday it did look closed.

Have you heard why it closed?

Also have you heard when it will reopen?

Is the package store part still open for business?

Chrisser
10-23-05, 01:23
Hey Guys,

Has anybody checked out the Brazillian/Spanish massage off of massage places? I will be up again later in the week to the playhouse and was wondering if it was worth stopping in for a massage.

Thanks

Houston Fan
10-25-05, 17:49
Chrisser, if you are looking for a good massage, forget about it but if yuo are looking for release, that's the place and it'll cost you $$ + door.

Chrisser
10-25-05, 19:10
Thanks,

Do you know if the women are worth it?

Member #4213
10-26-05, 18:51
Chrisser,

To answer your question, Hell YES the women there are worth it; you just have to find the correct one. Rain $, Anna $, Luanna is hot and only needs one incouragement, Zarina or something like that is fun not so much in the look department but a solid 7. Ask some of the other people here if they know of any others. Oh yes I forgot one Chrissy $, don't know if any of the above are still there it has been almost 6 weeks since my last walk in.

Have a good time and let us know what you think of the place.

Cyberspace
10-26-05, 22:25
Thanks,

Do you know if the women are worth it?No, they are not.

Dem Gnomes
10-27-05, 01:07
HouFan,

1. Is that a deliberate $$?

2. Is that just the news, or with music?

Dem Startled Gnomes

Houston Fan
11-02-05, 18:55
HouFan,

1. Is that a deliberate $$?

2. Is that just the news, or with music?

Dem Startled Gnomes

$ = $100 and $$ = $200

Dem Gnomes
11-03-05, 16:34
Houston,

You'll have to provide a thorough trip report, then. It's half that at the Playhouse, and I'm pretty sure that the same price applies at Cheeks. So for $ extra, you're getting the massage, the extra time, and the space. Is it worthwhile?

DG

HookerLuver
11-23-05, 15:47
Does anybody know anything about the AMP in Highland Park?

Thanks

mkeljo
12-27-05, 02:04
Usually post in DC. Was in Jersey for the holidays. Called an ad in Trenton paper for new asain massage. Only two girls there. Enter fee .5 Pretty asain girl , 30s, gave a decent shower. so so massage. Touched right away with no haggling. Asked and was told cbj $. No f/s available this trip. Went for it. Started in 69 position, finished her standing. Fair. Would try again to see if f/s available for repeats, otherwise will look elsewhere.