PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Kachta
01-01-05, 15:58
Was in Manch about 2 weeks ago and met Stephanie at Mike's...kinda big but she was playful. Got a fairly decent bbbj for .15 back at her apt. Watch out, I caught her digging around for my wallet.

Also was there last Friday night at FLo's. "Melony" comes up to me and tells me I look like a cop. She says..."well I'm a hooker and now that you know that I'll probably get picked up tonight". I told her I wasnt a cop but I wasnt going to pick her up for service either because she was too damned obvious. ANd LOUD. hahaha. SHe's young, brunette, ok tits. Looks like she had cold sore or even herpes on her mouth. CLeaned up she'd be doable....but. I passed.

Boston Monger
01-03-05, 17:19
[QUOTE=Kachta]Was in Manch about 2 weeks ago and met Stephanie at Mike's...kinda big but she was playful. Got a fairly decent bbbj for .15 back at her apt. Watch out, I caught her digging around for my wallet.

.15? She must have been a looker!

Kitie Carson
01-07-05, 01:53
I will be flying into Mancester from Denver on 1/15 and was reading post . What are FLos and Mikes? Baaaaars?Strip Clubs?Other. I am a Senior member who HAs many posts in Denver and Myrtle Beach forums and any help would be appreciated. I want to monger on Sat when I get there.
PM or reply thanks Kitie

Freelow
01-07-05, 13:00
I will be flying into Mancester from Denver on 1/15 and was reading post . What are FLos and Mikes? Baaaaars?Strip Clubs?Other. I am a Senior member who HAs many posts in Denver and Myrtle Beach forums and any help would be appreciated. I want to monger on Sat when I get there.
PM or reply thanks Kitie

Flo's and Mike's are bars on Lake Avenue between Union Street and Pine Street. Lake Ave is one way headed into the heart of Manchester - you cross Union Street headed to Pine Street.

When driving on it, Flo's will be on your right, followed by Mike's on you left. It is very easy to miss Flo's if you are not used to the area. It is right next door to a little convenience store. Look for a small octagon shaped window propped open on a building.

Strip clubs - don't bother in NH. The closest is about 5 to 10 miles south. It is G-string and pasties. And no touching. If you really want to experience strip clubs in New England, go 1.5 hours south on I93 and then I95 to Providence, RI.

Have fun in Manchester.

True Hobbiest
01-10-05, 12:55
Yea, it does seem "dead" out here, what's up with that. "Paranoia will destroy ya", everyone really think that LE has the time and the funds to scope us WSG Mongers out???? I don't think so.

Spent more than I usually do but got more than I expected, way more and what I expected was going to be cool with me anyway. Those $$$ Maxxximum Pleasure Ladies are awesome. I have yet to come away feeling any regrets. Total GFE and PSE from a sexy, young "thang" as she said in her Oklahoma accent. Anyway, I don't like to kiss and tell but I could not have asked for more.

Let's make a New Year's resolution to Fornacate and communicate much, much more out here on WSG!!!!

Stay safe, play safe,
TH

Freelow
02-15-05, 15:12
Well, it's nice to see this forum up and running again.

Nothing like having the living shiite scared out of you while watching TV.

Was flipping around the channels on either Thursday or Friday of last week. On the news report on WNDS out of Derry, there was a story about three johns and a prostitute getting busted in Manchester.

When I looked up, it was a girl I had screwed around with twice - both times within the week leading up to her arrest. Her name is Deidre. Very good with the oral skills.

Thankfully my dick was not in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Made me think that I should avoid that part of Manchester for a while, and I think I am going to listen to the upper head for a while.

Play safe and happy hunting.

Yellow Fever
03-04-05, 09:12
Was in Manchvegas yesterday and noticed two wsw on Lincoln St. between Manchester and Merrimack St. this was around 3:00 PM.

Stoner
03-13-05, 00:40
I'm heading this way in upcoming months. Anyone know whats the best route to score if in Guilford/Laconia area?

Can't import this time, so I'm looking to sample quality local talent. Any help given would be appreciated. :)

Freelow
03-14-05, 13:10
I'm heading this way in upcoming months. Anyone know whats the best route to score if in Guilford/Laconia area?

Can't import this time, so I'm looking to sample quality local talent. Any help given would be appreciated. :)

Hey Stoner,

Your best bet:
1. Take 93 South to exit 6. At the end of the ramp, make a right hand turn onto Hanover Street.

2. When you come to the intersection of Hanover and Mammoth, go straight. From here, you will go up a slight incline and then you will start headed downhill.

3. When you see a bagel shop on your left, turn left onto Lincoln Street. This is the general area that you will see the action.

4. If you want to go to the bars where you supposedly get action from the girls when they're not walking, after you turn onto Lincoln, keep going until Lake Avenue. Turn right onto Lake.

5. As soon as you cross Union, Flo's will be on you right in some run down strip plaza. Mike's will be on your left after Flo's.

Enjoy.

Freelow
03-28-05, 09:07
Who would have thought that there would be no street walkers on the streets on Easter Sunday? Obviously, not me.

Spent about 1.5 hours cruising Manchester around 5pm and I did not see one girl working. Saw one girl sitting at the corner of Lincoln and Central - she was waiting for a friend to pick her up.

Saw an attractive brunnette who made it a point to look away from cars when they got near her. Damned shame too - she was definately worth picking up.

I guess the warm weather yesterday did not help. I will keep looking and reporting.

Play safe and Go Sox.

Noreast
03-31-05, 19:17
Was in Manchester Tuesday & Wednesday for business. Tuesday I saw nothing. Then went to Mikes, again nothing. Wednesday after lunch with the sun shinning, Isaw two or three I'd stop for but was still on the clock. Later I went to Mikes later on, nothing. Left and went on tour, found a WSW around Lincoln & Center, older mid 40's ugly as sin but it's been a long winter! She wanted 40 for BJ and said that was cheap. I told her it was too steep and she quickly settled for a single Jackson. Looks 3 service 4.

B Safe

bankwalker50
03-31-05, 21:32
Theresa is out there, I found her on Lincoln and other than the shorter hair, she's the same BBBJ delight she always has been. She's a sweetheart.

Freelow
04-04-05, 07:47
Found a new girl on Sunday morning, well, new for me.

Her name is Jen and on the streetwalker scale, she is at least a 7, depending on your tastes, maybe an 8.

I found her around 11am on Lincoln Street between Merrimack and Manchester Streets. She is 23, maybe 5'5", not more than 110 or 120lbs - in pretty good shape. She has brown hair and a decent, if not pretty, face.

Talked to her while driving. Her boyfriend is in jail for breaking his probation. She had a kid not more than 2 months ago, but you really wouldn't be able to tell by looking at her.

Seeing that I was only looking for a mic check, all that I can tell you is that she is pretty good at finding the creamy sauce in the cream-sicle.

I would definately pick her up again.

Here's the fun part; when I first passed her, she was sitting on the wall on Lincoln Street between Merrimack and Manchester Streets. Seeing that she wasn't moving when I drove by, I circled around once to see if there were any LE activity in the area. Finding no LE, I headed back to her.

Right when I got back to her, she was up trying to get to a previous customer. He drove off, so I swept in.

Next time I find her, I will try out everything she has to offer and I will report back.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Freelow
04-11-05, 09:38
It's that time of year again - the Manchester POPS are back in action.

The Pigs On Pedals (POPS) program is back again and is looking to kill the action. I went to the Merrimack Lincoln Street area on Sunday afternoon and there were two bike cops sitting at the park on the corner of Laurel and Lincoln.

Be safe and keep an even closer eye on the area before scooping.

Freelow
04-14-05, 08:40
Made it back to Manchester last night. I came across Jen again - the chick that I posted about two posts ago that I found on a Sunday morning.

This time, she was either high from smoking dope - she told me she smokes dope - or she was a little lit from booze. Either way, she still is very good with her oral skills.

Of course, things were not as easy for her this time as it was the first time I picked her up. The day was slow for me and I was horny as all hell, so before I could even think about hitting the streets for action, I took care of myself - twice.

So, when I finally made it out last night around 9pm, I wanted some action, but I knew it would take her longer. By the time she finally completed, she had been sucking on little Freelow for about 30 minutes. Good for me, bad for her.

To make matters worse, every time she mentioned her jaw was getting tired, I would laugh at her. After the thrid time complaining she was tired and me laughing at her, she shut up until the act was done.

She is worth the pickup - good oral and she does not spill a drop.

Remember - the silent cops are back - cops on bikes.

Yellow Fever
04-14-05, 22:40
Was in Manchester yesterday and saw Bonnie driving a van in the area of Lincoln St. She's ultra nasty I've seen her around for at least 15 years. Saw a cute heavy set blond who kept giving me the eye and nod. But alas had to get home, this was around 3:00 - 4:00 PM.

Yellow Fever
04-15-05, 20:13
Saw three between 4:30 and 6:00 PM all in the Lincoln St. area. One looks like a brunette drug user. One in her late 20's not to bad and one heavy set Smack addict.

Wally Gator
04-15-05, 21:43
Hey Freelow, could you give me an idea of rates for Jen?

I was out between 11pm and 1am last saturday night, even though the weather was good there was nobody out. I hardly saw anyone just out walking. Although driving past the clubs along Elm St was a lovely sight. There were long lines of very lovely young ladies waiting to get past the doormen.

Thanks and good hunting.

Wally Gator
04-18-05, 22:48
3 ladies got and 1 man got busted saturday night. I saw their pictures on the 11pm news sunday night.

The article from the Union Leader is below.

It might be Freelow's Jen, I have know way of knowing. I was going to be out and about up there in Manchester saturday night but decided not to go. Glad I stayed home now.

Stay cautious out there.

""News - April 18, 2005

4 arrested on charges related to prostitution

MANCHESTER — Three women and one man were arrested Saturday night on prostitution-related charges, Manchester police said yesterday.

The man, 29-year-old *********, of Second Street, was arrested on charges he approached an undercover female officer and propositioned her to have sex in exchange for $30. A********* was arrested about 10:30 p.m. in the area of Merrimack and Union streets.

Police said *******, 19, of Hanover Street, Jennifer F*****, 23, of Hudson, and *****, 21, of Village Circle Way, were arrested on charges they offered to perform sexual acts in exchange for money. All three were arrested around 9 p.m. on Saturday in the center city.

It wasn’t immediately known when the four would be arraigned on the charges, but police said yesterday all four were free on bail. ""

Freelow
04-21-05, 08:25
Very well could have been the Jen I have been hooking up with.

The last time I was with her was around 3:30am on Saturday morning. I was on my way home from a night at Mohegan Sun and Marios Showplace in Webster, MA.

After Marios, I really needed some action, so I went to the usual spots in Manchester and did not find a thing. Knowing where Jen lived, I drove by there. Coincendentally enough, Jen was walking out of her place at the exact moment I drove by.

Picked her up and disappeared for some FS.

That was the last I saw of her. I even warned her about the heavy LE the first time I picked her up. There was some dirty blond chick that I used to pick up that got busted and made the WNDS news - photo and all. I told Jen about this and I guess she didn't listen too well.

Oh well, my loss, fun girl.

Freelow
05-11-05, 16:04
I haven't posted in a while because I haven't found anything walking the streets.

I have been out at all hours of the day - early in the AM, late AM, noon time, afternoon, dinner time, and so on and so on.

With the nice weather here, I was hoping to see more chicks walking the streets.

No dice.

Share the wealth if you have found anything.

NHughty
05-12-05, 12:18
Haven't made the Manc-Vegas tour in a while. I been keeping an eye on Fl's posting and had a hankering.

First trip through around 11PM spotted one walking north on Lincoln between Manch and Merr st's. 30'ish brunette with and incredible ass, but she was gone on the swing around. Another one sitting on the wall on Lincoln one block north of Han. Mid 20's looked o'k but she was in a dark spot and was sitting so couldn't get a good idea of her looks. Possibly Jen? Did the passby and she didn't react so not sure at that time if she was or wasn't? Next trip by caught her from a distance jumping in a vehicle.

Things cooled down and I hate making too many loops and drawing attention to myself so took off for a 1/2 hr.

When I returned the young one was back on the wall with plenty of traffic buzzing around her. As I turned the corner on to Lincoln out pops the brunette with the nice ass again. Rear view was clear and a small lull in the traffic allowed me to pull over right away. She jumped in quick and we made a clean get away!

Said her name was Stephanie. Little jittery and talkative, but didn't seem all strung out or anything. Left the area to a pretty secure looking spot and got an above average 10-15 min mic check with no clean-up req'd. I'd pick her up again if I ran across her.

I don't get out very often, but really appreciate the updates from Free and Yellow. I'll start added when I can.

NHughty

PS Very little to no LE present in my 1/2 tour. Only saw one parked at corner of Lake and Pine, probably keeping an eye out on the Flo's and Mike's traffic?

SMS 54
05-26-05, 05:17
Finally found my way to back to this forum in its new location. Thanks,Jackson for the directions.

I have to admit the action has been off a bit. I have found Sundays early evenings to be quite productive, with some exceptions. This past Sunday , just before dark , there were no less than 3 plying their trade along the Lincoln St. track. Deidre was there, along with 2 others I have not sampled yet. One was a brunette, very nice body, kinda bug-eyed though. The other was a blond , again nice body and not bad all-around. On this particular night I decided not to partake, it was more of a hunting trip or reconnaissance mission. Not quite sure why, I got good looks from all 3, but maybe it was my way of letting them know that I can do without them......sometimes.

When you're on the track , don't overlook Wilson St. between Hanover and Lake, as well as Lincoln.

Wally Gator
05-31-05, 23:29
Where is everyone? I suppose most of you went elsewhere while this site was not working very well at the beginning of the year, but everything has been a-ok for the past 2 or 3 months.

Ok, I got over to Manchester about 3:30 and took a cruise around the Lincoln Street area, saw one wsw, dark hair, wearing jeans and carrying an umbrella. Looked like a fairly decent body. Got a good look from her, so went around the block to get a better look at her. Seems every time I went down one street, she went down another one. After about 3 misses she disapeared so I assume she got scooped up.

I headed off to the Mall to kill some time and went back to the area just after 5. Made a few passes and was getting ready to leave when I spotted her again. I decided to park and take a walk to get a good look at her. On the way saw a full figured gal hop out of a taxi up off Manchester st. Got a good look from her, but not my type. Also so another dark haired gal standing in the middle of the road talking with some guy in a pick up. When I walked back up into the area she was definately eyeing the cars as they went by. Glad I was walking as I could see she was not nearly as good close up as driving by. I did not see the first one again on my walk but of course as I drove out of the area I saw her down one of the streets.

Oh well maybe next time I can get a sample. I only saw a couple of LE out in the area so they were not a problem.

They are out there, maybe with some better weather finally starting to show, we will see some action.

Stay safe

BigVin
06-05-05, 23:38
So I cruised up to manchvegas on friday from 12:30 till 4 pm

Cruised the loop and saw 2 possible FAT WSW.

Stopped off in Flo's and Mikes

3 ladies in Flo's none of which I would fuck with your dick and someone else pushing.

Mikes had 2 girls in there got the eye from oone she was maybe a 5 and a little chubby but I think they were more intereste in trying to score some drugs.
A third one joined these 2 guys at their table and they seemed to be negotiating a deal.

Not much happeneing at all very litte LE around except for the detail at the end of Lincoln watching them dig a hole

Freelow
06-07-05, 16:24
I have been trying Manchester lately at all hours, but I have not seen a thing in a long time.

When I finally see and play with something, I will pass along the info.

Happy hunting.

Freelow
06-09-05, 07:30
With a late day at work on Wednesday, I decided to try Manchester around 8pm.

Went up to Lincoln Street and saw one of the usual suspects walking the line. I do not remember her name, but she is approximately 5'4", thin, maybe around 35-40 years old, dirty blond hair, and looked drunk.

From what I remember of her, she is one of those girls who will ask you after 1 minute, "Are you done yet?"

Needless to say, I drove right by her. No one else was out.

Yellow Fever
06-09-05, 08:23
Saw Bonnie and another chick on the north side of Hanover by Lincoln both are nasty. Saw a few out the evening before as well but nothing seems to strike my "I gotta Have that" appetite.

Freelow
06-10-05, 08:51
Saw Bonnie and another chick on the north side of Hanover by Lincoln both are nasty. Saw a few out the evening before as well but nothing seems to strike my "I gotta Have that" appetite.

It's not too fun going out when you realize that your palm looks better than the chicks walking the streets.

Freelow
06-20-05, 09:40
I tried again yesterday. First around 10am - nothing to be found.

I then tried again at 4pm. The only thing in the area were 3 POPS (pigs on pedals) and 1 cruiser at the intersection of Union and Lake. Needless to say, very few people took their time getting through that intersection - I have never seen traffic move that well there.

I think that also scared off anything else in the area.

Good luck, and thank god the Sox can beat up on lousy teams.

Freelow
07-01-05, 15:45
Time for everyone to make a trip to the Friendly's on South Willow Street; oddly enough across from the Hummer dealership.

The sign in front of Friendly's says: "Free Happy Ending With 3 New Collosals".

Either I am a sick bastard or Friendly's has added some very friendly waitresses.

I will try to bring home a digital camera to get a pick tonite.

Wally Gator
07-04-05, 14:54
Hi all,

I was in Manchester for the fireworks last night and after took a ride around the area to see if anyone was out. I hung around for a bit but saw nothing. By the time I did leave the area around 12 I did see a few others out searching for girls.

However on my way out, just before 11pm, I saw a good looking gal by the Bagel Cafe on Lincoln st. She was petite sized, blonde, wearing a white top. I only caught a quick look but she looked pretty darn good. I am not entirely sure she was working but she was standing there with her chest thrown out looking at the cars. I had a car on my tail so I went up around the block but by the time I got back she was gone. I hung around the area even parked a few blocks away and took a walk around that area but did not see her again.

Did anyone else see her, or pick her up? The quick look I had was better than anything I have seen there in years. At least since Marina left about 5 or 6 years ago. Does anyone remember her?

I did see one girl out last monday night around 9 pm in the Lincoln-Maple st area. Body looked shapely enough. Dark hair and a bit of a bug-eyed face. Sorry if I offend, but that is the best way I can describe her.

Good luck all, stay safe and play nice.

Freelow
07-07-05, 07:26
Here's a photo of a local joint that I am definately going to start to visit more often.

BigVin
07-07-05, 10:05
So ex-con got busted with a gun there the other day.

Was turned in on an annonymous tip. It was in yesterdays (7/06/2005) Union Leader.

HoundGuy
07-21-05, 22:13
I've been up and down that street for the past two days. Starting at 8am and ending around midnight. The only thing I've accomplished is making a couple of latinas nervous as I scoped them out.

Wow this town is dead.

SMS 54
07-23-05, 06:04
I have to agree- this town has died. It wasn't that long ago you could find a provider almost any time, if you weren't too fussy. LE has come down hard on the action on the street, and the bars have been dead, at least from what I've seen lately. Not sure about daytime, though.

Freelow
07-24-05, 13:44
Hey Guys,

Made it out this morning. For the first time in many Sundays, I found someone working.

I was on Lincoln and was crossing over Hanover Street going away from the park. At the apartments on the right, Cathedral Place, I passed a chick who was getting out of her vehicle. As she stepped out I recognized her as a provider that I had picked up in the past.

I drove past her to see if I would get the eye; I did. I made a loop to see if any cops in the area. I did this because of the usual high presence of cops at the bagel place across the street on Sunday mornings. No cops to be found.

When I returned to look for her, she was gone; she had taken off on foot to find some action. When I found her, I did not pick her up. She was either really drunk or really stoned because she could not walk a straight line to save her life.

The scary thing is she drove to this area to work.

Instead of dealing with her, I headed out for newspapers and went home.

Good luck and happy hunting. Go Sox.

SMS 54
07-27-05, 05:25
I was able to make few loops early Sunday evening, Stephanie was out on Lincoln , there was a real fugly on Union St. near Central and one rather nice one on Lincoln, that I wasn't 100% sure was SW. I decided to pass this time. LE was light around Lincoln, heavy on Union near Lake and Central.

Yellow Fever
08-04-05, 08:51
Saw a couple out in the area of Union St. But some guy came up to me and asked if I was looking for a woman. Now that was strange.

Yellow Fever
08-11-05, 17:08
Surprisingly saw at least 3 WSW out one with beautiful long brown hair not bad looking but walking like she was on crack or something. Saw a heavyset blond not bad looking but not my type and saw a pretty decent blond wearing jean shorts she wanted 2 jacksons and a hamilton. No way I say.

bankwalker50
08-15-05, 22:18
The tall thin one with long brown hair calls herself Jenna and she will take the money and run, leaving you high and dry if she gets the chance. Avoid.

Freelow
08-23-05, 18:28
Well, it seems the Manchester Police have been setting up stings to nail johns. The sting operations have made this week's edition of The Hippo, the free newspaper in Manchester, NH.

According to the story, since the beginning of 2005, 26 people have been arrested - 12 women and 14 men. The police have also identified 40 to 50 women who have worked or are now working the streets.

The police were nice enough to tell the paper that a typical sting involves 8 officers; 2 of them being women. Nomoney has to be exchanged; only the agreement of sex has to be made.

The photos of the people nabbed are not available online; they are are only posted in the newspaper. The paper can be picked up in the lobby of most supermarkets in the city. The story is on page 6.

For those of you wondering who got nabbed:
Stephanie - White girl, blond hair, looks maybe 25.
Faren - white girl, blond hair, looks about 35 to 40.
Jennifer - white girl, chubby, long dark hair, looks about 30.
Jennifer (2) - possibly hispanic, short curly dark hair, looks about 30.

For the link online, go to http://www.hippopress.com/050818/policebattle.html

Good luck and be safe. Go Red Sox

True Hobbiest
09-10-05, 07:54
WARNING,

ManchVegas is Hot, Hot, Hot. LE has been unpridictable as to when and where they will strike, their decoys seem to be living on the streets and even a semi experienced Monger may get lulled in to a trap. I travel to Manchvegas on business frequently and I am staying away from any of the hot spots: Lake, Beech,Pine. I am sure that LE is taking down plate numbers because I have seen it on a few occasions thanks for rental cars.

Wow...what a waste for my 100 report.....always thought it would be about some great "find" and how fantastic she was all the while sharing her digits with all my fellow Senior Mongers, and here I am am posting a warning that almost sounds like I am employed by the Manchvegas Chamber of Commerce.

Be safe, be cool, have fun!!!!
TH

Freelow
09-27-05, 19:12
Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Lately, just the piggies.

I have been avoiding this town at all costs. From what I have seen in local newspapers and newscasts, the piggies have been going wacko with stings.

I will avoid this area until I can go three or four weeks with no reports of busts.

Enjoy and Go Red Sox.

Member #4196
09-29-05, 08:49
Was in ManchVegas on business yesterday and thought what the hey, I have some spare time and thought I would do a no head swivel, looking obvious kind of drive by. So much for that thought. At 30 mph looking straight ahead on Lake saw a very marked LE vehicle which stayed behind me all the way to 101. Never stopped me, but certainly didn't make the comfort meter stay in the normal range.

Those Manch skanks aren't worth the possibility of being stopped.

CH

Boston Monger
09-29-05, 10:24
Was in ManchVegas on business yesterday and thought what the hey, I have some spare time and thought I would do a no head swivel, looking obvious kind of drive by. So much for that thought. At 30 mph looking straight ahead on Lake saw a very marked LE vehicle which stayed behind me all the way to 101. Never stopped me, but certainly didn't make the comfort meter stay in the normal range.

Those Manch skanks aren't worth the possibility of being stopped.

CH

Maine, NH and Vermont are just dead. Don't waste your time.

Member #4196
09-30-05, 14:00
Maine, NH and Vermont are just dead. Don't waste your time.

Hey Mong,

VT for sure is non existent other than an hour across the Burlington border. Unfortunately those three states are places I visit on business so I keep looking.

I did get an answer to why I might have picked up the tail the other day. I was driving in a Dodge caravan with dark windows. Attorney friend of mine in Manch Vegas told me they have profiled vehicles and that one is high on their list.."mobile ho room"...he seems to think the Veteran plate got me the do not stop pass.

Those skanks aren't worth the troll

Little Tony II
09-30-05, 18:38
Hey Mong,

I did get an answer to why I might have picked up the tail the other day. I was driving in a Dodge caravan with dark windows. Attorney friend of mine in Manch Vegas told me they have profiled vehicles and that one is high on their list.."mobile ho room"...he seems to think the Veteran plate got me the do not stop pass.

Those skanks aren't worth the troll

Guys... you hit the profile list twice if not three times, besides "mobile ho room", the bigger hit was "drug run". Did you have out of state plates also?

You just have to move on to the semi pro or pro escorts. There are plenty is southern NH.

Have fun

Tony

Freelow
10-03-05, 21:31
Hey folks,

Picked up the Hippo, one of the free local newspapers in ManchVegas, yesterday while shopping.

In the "From the Streets of Manchester - Cop Beat", it's being reported that more people were busted in the Queen City.

More Prostitution Busts: Two men were allegedly looking for love in all the wrong places Sept. 20, when they were nabbed on prostitution charges.

Alleged would be johns XXXXXXX XXXXXX, 41, of XXX Fox Hollow Road, and XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX, 50, of XX Meadow Lane in Campton, were arrested by officers of the Manchester Police Department in conjuction with that department's ongoing series of undercover prostitution stings. The two allegedly offered an undercover cop money in exchange for sexual acts.

On the flipside, alleged would-be prostitute Patricia XXXXXX, 40, of XXX Manchester Street, was arrested in the same sting for allegedly offering sexual favors for money to another undercover cop.

Even more men looking for love: The Manchester Police Department's ongoing clamp down on prostitution shows no sign of letting up as three more men were arrested on prostitution charges Sept. 22.

Allegedly requesting sexual favors for money from a plainclothes cop were XXXXXX XXXXXXX, 28, of XXX Somerville Street, XXXXX XXXXXXXX, 25, of XXX Maryland Avenue, and XXXXX XXXXXX, 45, of X Lantern Lane in Merrimack.

When the Hippo website is updated, I will provide a link.

Until the piggies slow down their busts, I am more than happy to spend time with Mary Palm.

Until then.........Happy hunting and Go Red Sox.

Member #4196
10-05-05, 15:09
Nope NH Vet plates but believe that is the only reason I got the pass and the scort out...

Staying the hell out of that area

Guys... you hit the profile list twice if not three times, besides "mobile ho room", the bigger hit was "drug run". Did you have out of state plates also?

You just have to move on to the semi pro or pro escorts. There are plenty is southern NH.

Have fun

Tony

Member #4196
10-11-05, 08:24
I think I wrote in my last post that I was staying out of Manch-hattan for awhile but I was back there on business and thought what they hey, just a quick pass through.

I was taking a right on Plummer off Union and there is a place on the corner Willie B's a sub shop I believe, when this cute young thing in a pink Bosox cap, tight jeans and nice fitting sweater sticks out her thumb as I make the turn. Decison time and yup, I did stop and roll down the window with the door locked. She was too cute for this to happen and I smelled pork.

I asked her where she needed a ride to and she said anywhere, I just need some money for smokes and lunch. I took out the "wad" and gave her a ten spot and told her to enjoy.(what the heck I was feeling in a giving mood with no ulterior motive..yeah right) Her eyes lit up more so when she saw what I put back in the pocket and she asked if I could give her a ride to get some smokes. I kept thinking too good to be true and is smokes a pack of Marlboro's or does this cutie have a crack pipe in her pocket. She jumps in the van and off we go and in less than two minutes she jumps into the back seat behind the tinted windows and has her top up asking if I want to pay to touch them. I am still smelling pork, not sure why and then I start to think, damn she looks old enough so I pull into are you ready for this, Center of NH parking garage and get in the back seat and give her 20 to show me the rest which she says no touching below (lol) and proceeds to jack me all over her titties. I declined the BJ due to a crack on her lower lip(get some blistex babe..lol)

She says she is from Mass and is visiting her aunt for a few weeks to see how she like it here. Definitely a novice and has potential. About 5'7 125 strawberry blond hair. I asked for digits and she declined to give aunt's number. Not sure if there is any truth to her story but I did tell her I would tell a few "buds" to cruise by Willie B's on the corner of Union and Plummer and look for the cutie in the pink cap looking for a ride.

Hey after that I bought a 240 million lottery ticket.

Old Banshee
10-12-05, 20:22
Nice story!

Freelow
10-14-05, 10:53
Nice padding.

Member #4196
10-14-05, 10:55
sorry guys say what you will BUT fiction is not my style....so think what you may

Yellow Fever
10-14-05, 17:36
I have checked out that area two different days along with the regular stroll, all I saw were trolls.

Freelow
10-15-05, 13:45
sorry guys say what you will BUT fiction is not my style....so think what you may

Hey Coast,

I wasn't going after you, I was making fun of Banshee for his post - which screams of padding to get to 25 posts for seniorship.

Member #4196
10-15-05, 18:51
Hey Coast,

I wasn't going after you, I was making fun of Banshee for his post - which screams of padding to get to 25 posts for seniorship.

Hey Free..Ok Man...guess some of the pm's I got saying BS, made me think that way. Fact is I am usually not into sw's at all...more of the AMP's, and indy providers so when this one landed, I was like a kid in a candy store.
I still have some misgivings, damn she was cute but was still kind of hyper which made me think she was coming off a high...and was real fidgety and that cracked lip, but hey a HJ with a chest deposit..cheap money for cheap thrill.

I just might stop in Willie B's for a sub on my next trip.

Thanks for the reply, greatly appreciated.

By the way, I saw CT Susan again last week. I still owe you for that lead.

CH

Freelow
11-06-05, 15:08
I went out for the first time in a while in Manchester. I have been avoiding this city like the plague lately because of all of the busts.

With little surprise, I did not see a thing - police included.

Good luck, happy hunting, and Go Steelers:)

Yellow Fever
11-09-05, 20:05
Anyone have any reports on Kristi-Lynn from CL?

Yellow Fever
11-28-05, 23:26
Saw two WSW in Manchester a heavy blond walking on Lincoln St. in the area of the Park next to Merrimack St. and Saw Bonnie a crackhead sitting across from the Bagel place at Lincoln and Hanover.

Yellow Fever
12-06-05, 19:18
Saw a young one last night she gave me the eye but got in with another guy. White maybe a little heavy couldn't tell because of the parker but appeared cute.