PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Ladies rankings

Pages : [1] 2

Member #5629
01-08-17, 19:32
Been seeing them for a while. Safe, secure, GFE. You do usually end up going past a few ladies watching tv and talking on the phone. I do prefer a location to my self but I overlook it when I need to get laid and don't want to put in the research and plan ahead. There's always someone available.

Diamond Ladies:

Shawna is one of my ATF. A lot of fun and a cute little body. She likes to get screwed and it shows.

Adriana is a little thicker of a girl but she's still tight. She's a lot of fun. Gives you a good ride and one of the better BJ's out there.

Ivy is a very cute petite spinner. Her attitude always varies. GFE experience only is a the fact that she gives a bbj. She's a go because she is cute spinner.

Stella, cute long haired in her 20's. Had a bad scar all the way up her air. Other than that she was a doll. Very thin but a lot of fun.

Brooklyn is also a lot of fun. She won't cowgirl because of a "bad hip".

Like to see.

Aaliyah.

Carly.

Jewelz.

Carnie
01-09-17, 15:31
I saw Kat a long time ago from them (she's not with them any more) She was HOTT. Been meaning to see shawna for a while, thanks for the positive words, might have to check her out sooner than later! Anyone else have any experience with the other ladies? There are a few more I'd love to hear about.

RainMan2017
01-11-17, 13:35
I saw Sarah just before she started a Diamonds. She was GFE and didn't change on a couple of repeats.

Made me feel she was really glad to see me. She is close to 40 but doesn't give way much to the younger girls.

Snacky
01-12-17, 08:13
Shawna: agree with previous comment. She's super cute, she gives every indication she loves what she does, she's a true GFE, and she's exceptionally skilled. The best.

Aaliyah: from a performance perspective, very nearly as good as Shawna. Just as easy to recommend. Her ass is one of the world's natural wonders.

Kimora: looks terrific, but many many rules, wants to wrap things up asap, complete dead fish. Can't recommend under any circumstances.

Fannima30
02-28-17, 21:03
Sounds real good. Do they have a website so I can check them out? Thanks brothers.

Member #5629
03-14-17, 12:17
Sounds real good. Do they have a website so I can check them out? Thanks brothers.http://mydiamondladies.com/

Though you can see who is available daily by checking their BP ad.

Cummy2016
03-31-17, 03:58
Hey brah, this website link is expired, which is a shame since it contained a lot of hot uncensored pics of the Diamond ladies. Do you know if Lesley has set up a different website?

http://mydiamondladies.com/

Though you can see who is available daily by checking their BP ad.

Drews4
02-23-18, 10:01
Any info on current Diamonds? Seems like there is a whole new bunch except for Sarah and Shawna.

Snacky
03-01-18, 12:10
Sky: big girl, but very enthusiastic. GFE type performance. Very good all-around.

Robyn: very skinny, a little trailer-park, some don't find her appearance appealing. VERY GFE. Outstanding BBBJ. One of the best.

Ava: very new, quiet, but takes direction well. Photos are representative. MM chest is very very well done. If you like giving direction, she's a good bet. Not really GFE, but a willing partner. No DFK.

Nicki Dream: holy shit yes. A bit more voluptuous than her pics suggest, but very well proportioned. Shawna-level enthusiasm, appearance, willingness and performance. An easy choice.

Drews4
03-01-18, 15:07
Nikki has been on my radar but I thought she wasn't GFE and DFK.

Snacky
03-01-18, 15:38
Nikki has been on my radar but I thought she wasn't GFE and DFK.She is now / was with me. YMMV.

ALotNohsin
05-24-18, 05:46
What's the extent of GFE with Leslie's girls? I have seen Shawna and Aliyah before and Only got bbj. Can someone PM their number I lost touch since they took their ads down on BP.

HellKite10
05-24-18, 22:04
Here is a short list I've seen in the last 2 months:

Nicki. Can hold a conversation, good attitude, takes direction, GFE (LFK but not DFK), pics accurate, sensitive around certain places, average body. The encounter felt I would rather hang out with her instead of behind closed doors. Not saying it's a bad thing. New and felt great for different change of pace.

Ava. Shy / Quiet, can take direction, pics accurate, no GFE (including LFK & DFK), wonderful body (tits in particular). Hate to admit but reminds me of my experience with Karma (Short version: not good).

Danille. Ebony, flat chest, pics accurate, friendly, GFE (LFK & DFK is ok), petite, pierced (tits as far I can remember), will take direction. After seeing Ava, I wanted something nice to remember for the week and Danille made it so.

Ariel. Half the time takes direction / has a bit of rules, OK attitude, stone cold fox, sensitive around certain places, not GFE (including LFK & DFK), accurate pics. I wouldn't recommend an hour stay, but still worth seeing for Hhr.

Kathy. Russian accent, average body, accurate pics, killer body, GFE (LFK & DFK), takes direction, energetic, great attitude. Out of the list I'm made here, I would choose her. Want to see her again in the future.

New ladies I seen through SMS: Alice, Cassie, Paige, Tia, Katie, & Noelle.

Fast69
05-26-18, 11:16
I've seen them all. Need some 411? Pm me. Seniors or at least 30 posts only please.

Drews4
07-17-18, 11:06
Nikki is my new atf!! She is amazing. Great body. Great attitude. Very GFE!

ATeal77
07-18-18, 04:35
How dose someone contact them don't seem to see their posts any longer?

BigCass
07-18-18, 12:05
Has anyone here been hit with the Leslie price increase. I git bumped up50. This is very disappointing given I have known her for a long time. I do feel like it is hit or miss depending on her mood that day. Talent isn't worth that cost especially when better is had for cheaper. I just was loyal to her but apparently that doesn't get you far nowadays. Anyone else experience this?

Drews4
07-19-18, 11:59
Has anyone here been hit with the Leslie price increase. I git bumped up50. This is very disappointing given I have known her for a long time. I do feel like it is hit or miss depending on her mood that day. Talent isn't worth that cost especially when better is had for cheaper. I just was loyal to her but apparently that doesn't get you far nowadays. Anyone else experience this?What was the increase?

Trump10
07-19-18, 13:01
Here is a short list I've seen in the last 2 months:

Nicki. Can hold a conversation, good attitude, takes direction, GFE (LFK but not DFK), pics accurate, sensitive around certain places, average body. The encounter felt I would rather hang out with her instead of behind closed doors. Not saying it's a bad thing. New and felt great for different change of pace.

Ava. Shy / Quiet, can take direction, pics accurate, no GFE (including LFK & DFK), wonderful body (tits in particular). Hate to admit but reminds me of my experience with Karma (Short version: not good).

Danille. Ebony, flat chest, pics accurate, friendly, GFE (LFK & DFK is ok), petite, pierced (tits as far I can remember), will take direction. After seeing Ava, I wanted something nice to remember for the week and Danille made it so.

Ariel. Half the time takes direction / has a bit of rules, OK attitude, stone cold fox, sensitive around certain places, not GFE (including LFK & DFK), accurate pics. I wouldn't recommend an hour stay, but still worth seeing for Hhr.

Kathy. Russian accent, average body, accurate pics, killer body, GFE (LFK & DFK), takes direction, energetic, great attitude. Out of the list I'm made here, I would choose her. Want to see her again in the future.

New ladies I seen through SMS: Alice, Cassie, Paige, Tia, Katie, & Noelle.Which is it. Average body or killer body?

Tom Tigers
07-23-18, 12:03
I was curious, I can't find any updated sites with current line-up on Diamond Ladies, does anybody have a link?

FCastle88
07-26-18, 11:03
Did Lesley change her number recently? I saw Aaliyah a couple weeks ago and wanted to see someone today but she's not responding to texts and the number is going right to voicemail.

HotBong
07-29-18, 14:05
Would some kind soul share some details? Who are they? Where they operate from?

JohnDoee1
08-31-18, 13:34
Any one have Raven's or Shawna's contact number they can dm me with?

PowerHouse1
09-01-18, 10:34
Anyone know where Maci went? I don't think she's with LD anymore.

BigCass
09-03-18, 12:15
Not sure if she was having a bad day or not but saw her recently and it was pretty bad. Not into it at all. So so performance. Just not at all what is usually had by her.

Sid63
09-05-18, 07:18
Not sure if she was having a bad day or not but saw her recently and it was pretty bad. Not into it at all. So so performance. Just not at all what is usually had by her.Surprised. Last month with her was a GFE like no other. Full on DFK, DATY, the works. Could be bad day. Don't know if she likes older guys as I'm over 50. K.

Snacky
09-05-18, 09:38
If anyone is interested, this appears to be an archive of their old site. Obviously a lot of these girls are no longer with them, but some still are & the pics are representative.

https://heidi-colpaert-csac.squarespace.com/j97eyt5fkvxi59nkj8g9z142v2wwj1

Snacky
09-05-18, 09:41
Pics are representative. Cute face, wasp-waist, apple-bottom, somewhat droopy chest. Not GFE. Many rules. Delivered the goods but won't repeat.

Snacky
09-05-18, 09:43
Not sure if she was having a bad day or not but saw her recently and it was pretty bad. Not into it at all. So so performance. Just not at all what is usually had by her.I saw her 4 or so weeks ago. Was definitely GFE then. Sorry to hear something has dragged her down.

Snacky
09-05-18, 09:56
Saw her twice. Pics are spot-on. Very cute. Small chest, tiny little thing, apple-bottom. Perfect for bouncing around the room. Total GFE. Really enjoyed.

FCastle88
09-09-18, 15:20
Anyone know where Maci went? I don't think she's with LD anymore.I heard she left with a few client's numbers that she liked. She gave me her number way back and I lost it and I didn't really think anything of it since I figured I could just find her through Lesley. Now I'm kicking myself since I really want to see her and she's not with LD anymore. If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.

BigCass
09-09-18, 18:51
Tried to see her. Lesley said she no longer there. Any info on this? Anyone have her contact info?

Saw her twice. Pics are spot-on. Very cute. Small chest, tiny little thing, apple-bottom. Perfect for bouncing around the room. Total GFE. Really enjoyed.

Streethunter
09-12-18, 11:45
Anyone try her?

Tom Tigers
09-13-18, 10:47
Never tried DL, any links to current photos; how to contact?

JohnDoee1
09-13-18, 16:00
Never tried DL, any links to current photos; how to contact?Same, can someone also dm me the links & phone number please.

Sid63
09-14-18, 09:42
Saw Aaliyah. She is always good. No GFE though, which is OK. Nice BBBJ, DATY, mish only, couldn't last. DL is very accommodating for those who have limited time to play games. Quick text, who's available, book time, get there and go. All in a very nice location, safe, easy.

Drews4
09-17-18, 19:22
Saw Casey! She is my new ATF!! She is Beautiful...... And a fantastic personality to go go along with it! Her smile is genuine and her GFE made me feel like I was very special! I will be returning soon! She is a little tall for me. She must be 5'10 or 5'11 but she made me forget all about that!

BigMac55
09-19-18, 18:14
I have always had pretty amazing experiences with Lesley's Diamonds. I have enjoyed Sarah, Sky (squirter), Maci (OMG), Shawna and others. I did try Jade recently. She is a very beautiful girl but definitely not GFE. Booked an hour and she was asking if I was going to be done soon after 15 minutes. Complained I was too thick (I do not have a big dick), talked me into a massage for awhile, had to leave to go pee near the end. She was nice enough and I did enjoy the other parts of the time spent, but I will not repeat Every other time with the Diamond girls has been either GFE or PSE and well worth it though.

BigCass
09-20-18, 09:29
Shawna was pse material the first few times I saw her but lately she's been just meh. Last time I saw her I too got the "hurry up I can't do this much longer" talk. It's a total turn off and was the final straw with her. It's too bad bc when she was on she was amazing.

I have always had pretty amazing experiences with Lesley's Diamonds. I have enjoyed Sarah, Sky (squirter), Maci (OMG), Shawna and others. I did try Jade recently. She is a very beautiful girl but definitely not GFE. Booked an hour and she was asking if I was going to be done soon after 15 minutes. Complained I was too thick (I do not have a big dick), talked me into a massage for awhile, had to leave to go pee near the end. She was nice enough and I did enjoy the other parts of the time spent, but I will not repeat Every other time with the Diamond girls has been either GFE or PSE and well worth it though.

Huteh
09-20-18, 13:44
Anyone willing to share contact info with a poor soul from Toledo?

Delman2
09-20-18, 17:00
Would also love a dm with pics and number.

FCastle88
09-20-18, 17:41
Kinda feel like the service from Lesley's Diamonds has been dipping. Still on the hunt for Maci's number if anyone has it. Shawna looks more drunk every time I see her so I'm not really interested in seeing her again. She used to be great. Jade is extremely hot but her attitude is hot and cold and she's not always here. Plus she's definitely not GFE. Honestly the only girl who's good most of the time is Aaliyah. Seems like theres less girls working in general now.

BigCass
09-21-18, 11:01
Agreed. Something needs to give. Either better quality girls or lower prices. Shawna used to be the cream of the crop, but really bad last few times.

Kinda feel like the service from Lesley's Diamonds has been dipping. Still on the hunt for Maci's number if anyone has it. Shawna looks more drunk every time I see her so I'm not really interested in seeing her again. She used to be great. Jade is extremely hot but her attitude is hot and cold and she's not always here. Plus she's definitely not GFE. Honestly the only girl who's good most of the time is Aaliyah. Seems like theres less girls working in general now.

ThePoot
09-21-18, 21:23
Agreed. Something needs to give. Either better quality girls or lower prices. Shawna used to be the cream of the crop, but really bad last few times.Shawna was probably the best appointment I have ever had in my career going back to SG and beyond.

Its a shame if she has issues now that ruined that experience.

I too desperately need the contact info now, as I moved back to the area and need to get my game on again.

Drews4
09-25-18, 16:45
I agree the there doesn't seem to be as many girls and next to no advertising. Been super hard to get pictures. Maybe you should try Casey. She shows the excitement to please like Shawna use too.

Delgue
09-26-18, 11:21
I agree the there doesn't seem to be as many girls and next to no advertising. Been super hard to get pictures. Maybe you should try Casey. She shows the excitement to please like Shawna use too.Yes I agree with what is being said.

Lesley gave a bunch of attitude the last time I tried to book and I have known her since she was heather.

I would love to see sky again if anyone has a way to contact her outside of diamonds I sure would like the number.

BigCass
09-27-18, 06:41
LOL. I know I used to know her then to. You would think loyalty meant something to her but it doesn't. The attitude that you get from her sometimes is unfortunate especially knowing her for so long. You would think it would be in her best interest to try to take care of us bc we are kinda taking care of her by seeing her girls. But I guess it's a tricky business.

Yes I agree with what is being said.

Lesley gave a bunch of attitude the last time I tried to book and I have known her since she was heather.

I would love to see sky again if anyone has a way to contact her outside of diamonds I sure would like the number.

BigCass
10-08-18, 11:30
Any new reports on her?

Saw Casey! She is my new ATF!! She is Beautiful...... And a fantastic personality to go go along with it! Her smile is genuine and her GFE made me feel like I was very special! I will be returning soon! She is a little tall for me. She must be 5'10 or 5'11 but she made me forget all about that!

Bvretr69
10-23-18, 08:13
I stopped in for a visit with Casey the other day. My first vist with her but won't be my last. As usual very clean comfortable environment exactly what I expected from Diamonds. Nice looking well kept gal with nice natural assets and a furry Bush which I'm not a fan of. Despite that I had a great time. BBBJ, daty, 69, k9, rcg and mish were a few of our adventures she was nicely vocal during our session and definitely lets you know she's enjoying herself as much as you are enjoying yourself I highly recommend her to anyone. Have fun. Play safe! YMMV.

Any new reports on her?

FCastle88
10-26-18, 14:20
Lesley had a new girl in this week named Rose. Not sure where she came from but she is bat shit crazy. I can almost guarantee she's bipolar, rambling from topic to topic, really manic and hyper attitude. Had a dream that I had a SS visit with her, she's pretty good looking and she was a good lay but afterwards when she was talking it was clear that she wasn't all there in the head so I couldn't wait to get out of there. But like I said, service was good but not sure I'd repeat.

Helno
10-26-18, 17:32
Is their contact still accurate, ending in 0808? If not, will someone PM me with their contact? I really appreciate any info.

Natefarwell
10-27-18, 10:00
I see on the web site the pictures of the ladies are not up to date. When new ladies arrive how are you seeing what they look like?

Sid63
10-28-18, 09:12
I see on the web site the pictures of the ladies are not up to date. When new ladies arrive how are you seeing what they look like?They will send a pic in text if you want. Ask who is available.

Snacky
10-28-18, 09:45
I see on the web site the pictures of the ladies are not up to date. When new ladies arrive how are you seeing what they look like?She'll text you pics if you ask.

Huteh
10-29-18, 16:21
I'm in the Monroe area and was wondering how their service works. All I call? Since I'm about 30 minutes away, can I schedule an appointment, or do I need to be close by and call?

BigMac55
11-02-18, 16:08
I'm in the Monroe area and was wondering how their service works. All I call? Since I'm about 30 minutes away, can I schedule an appointment, or do I need to be close by and call?Just text and set something up. You can set it up for asap or later, either way.

Snacky
11-03-18, 07:32
Saw Casey recently. Pics sent are her and accurate. She's young, very tall, and cute. She's tall and lean, but not as tones as, say, Aaliyah. Great chest, not much of a caboose. Definitely a GFE, but skills align with her age. She takes direction well and certainly satisfies, but didn't curl my toes.

MichiganMan69
11-08-18, 11:02
Hey guys. Looking for feedback on the newer gal Lucy. Haven't read much on her. Any info please?

Fast69
11-19-18, 11:57
Hey guys. Looking for feedback on the newer gal Lucy. Haven't read much on her. Any info please?Lucy is a name change. They had a Casey and a cassy. She was cassy.

Sid63
11-30-18, 08:33
Any one been lately? Last time saw Aaliyah, always a great option. Wonder if any new girls.

Tough for me to go due to location. But they always have a nice incall.

MichiganMan69
11-30-18, 13:37
Looking for insight on Diamonds Ava and Emma. I have seen many of the girls and can provide info in exchange.

Thanks guys, stay safe!

Sid63
12-01-18, 09:28
Looking for insight on Diamonds Ava and Emma. I have seen many of the girls and can provide info in exchange.

Thanks guys, stay safe!There are "Emma" pics on the add in EB. You have to search for "diamond".

And their old add will pop up. Other than that they will.

Send a pic via text if you ask.

HobbyRus
12-02-18, 20:01
There are "Emma" pics on the add in EB. You have to search for "diamond".

Send a pic via text if you ask.Because of your post finally figured out how to get their number. Will sample and post back.

HobbyRus
12-03-18, 00:18
There are "Emma" pics on the add in EB. You have to search for "diamond".

Send a pic via text if you ask.Saw Emma today as I promised here's the report. She's cute and very easy going. Pics sent were her but maybe couple years back. She's lost weight from the pics but looks great. Pretty face, not bad body and very easy going personality. Greetings, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, Doggie, Mish. Everything was clean and nice apartment. Aaliyah was also in the apt. She looks like her pics sent.

The process was simple and fast. Very quick response. Emma is from Lansing and comes down during her off days so if she's in town I would recommend. She's left for today though.

Fast69
12-03-18, 10:48
Saw Ava last week. She hasn't been around lately. She has the shyness to her. Service is top notch. Saw Emma as well last week. Again top notch.

Herelookfor
12-03-18, 17:07
Saw Ava last week. She hasn't been around lately. She has the shyness to her. Service is top notch. Saw Emma as well last week. Again top notch.I am coming into town tomorrow and wanted to know what the rates are and if there are any menu options. I searched thru this thread and couldn't find it. If anyone needs LA / OC advice I can help.

HobbyRus
12-03-18, 18:42
i am coming into town tomorrow and wanted to know what the rates are and if there are any menu options. I searched thru this thread and couldn't find it. If anyone needs la / oc advice i can help.200 h, 150 hh.

BigCass
12-04-18, 14:10
Ava as in related to Shawna Ava? If so is she working for Lesley now? How can I get ahold of her. She was awesome.

Saw Ava last week. She hasn't been around lately. She has the shyness to her. Service is top notch. Saw Emma as well last week. Again top notch.

BigCass
12-04-18, 14:16
Saw her yesterday. First the bad. Her pics must be old. Definitely her but with alot of miles added. Lots of damage. On the plus side she was super nice and give a top notch performance. I have come to learn that the pics that are sent don't really line up with present looks which is disappointing. But usually you can expect good efforts and attitudes here.

MentalLimit
12-04-18, 17:45
Ava as in related to Shawna Ava? If so is she working for Lesley now? How can I get ahold of her. She was awesome.No way! See where he said "she has the shyness about her"? No way that's THE Ava. Haha. Nothing shy about her.

Fast69
12-05-18, 11:08
No way! See where he said "she has the shyness about her"? No way that's THE Ava. Haha. Nothing shy about her.Who's shawna Ava?

Sid63
12-05-18, 22:37
Who's shawna Ava?Shawna at diamonds has a sister. Used to go by Ava. She was a real treat.

I doubt she is in MI anymore.

BigCass
12-07-18, 13:05
Right she def wasn't shy, but she had this "do what you want with me" quality to her that I loved. I guess that was what I meant by shy.

No way! See where he said "she has the shyness about her"? No way that's THE Ava. Haha. Nothing shy about her.

ATeal77
12-07-18, 15:38
Right she def wasn't shy, but she had this "do what you want with me" quality to her that I loved. I guess that was what I meant by shy.Where would someone find their newer ads?

Sid63
12-09-18, 11:01
Where would someone find their newer ads?I don't think they advertise anymore. Only thing I know is they have an old post on EB.

I mentioned this In a previous post.

Drews4
12-13-18, 23:10
Nikki is no longer there. Is Shawn still there?

BigCass
12-14-18, 12:40
If your asking Shawna then yes still there.

Nikki is no longer there. Is Shawn still there?

Dennerb
12-14-18, 14:54
Where would someone find their newer ads?You can find them on list crawler sometimes. Search for "diamond". I've seen ads about once a week or so.

https://escortalligator.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/27756032/diamond

BigCass
12-18-18, 10:13
Saw her. So so looks. BJ is avg. Just a bobber. She didn't complain at all which is nice. Overall just ok. Probably wouldn't repeat. Just my preference tho. Attitude was good.

Fast69
12-20-18, 11:56
Saw her. So so looks. BJ is avg. Just a bobber. She didn't complain at all which is nice. Overall just ok. Probably wouldn't repeat. Just my preference tho. Attitude was good.Wow, I guess YMMV. Had a great time with her twice. But we all know sometimes you click and sometimes you don't.

MentalLimit
12-20-18, 15:07
If your asking Shawna then yes still there.Looks like she is going solo. She has an ad on Eros under "Bella".

https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/4792594.htm?cat=1

Her number is listed there.

Zeek2120
12-20-18, 16:51
Looks like she is going solo. She has an ad on Eros under "Bella".

Her number is listed there.I've seen her back during old board days. She was a trooper then wondering if anyone seen her recently?

HobbyRus
12-20-18, 19:59
Saw Casey recently. Pics sent are her and accurate. She's young, very tall, and cute. She's tall and lean, but not as tones as, say, Aaliyah. Great chest, not much of a caboose. Definitely a GFE, but skills align with her age. She takes direction well and certainly satisfies, but didn't curl my toes.Saw her today and pretty much agree with the report here. She's nice and looks are good. She said she dances at Tycoons and you could catch her there tonight if she is still slow.

FYI there is a full house. They have Emma, Robyn, Sky, Casey, Courtney all available. Have fun guys! Money's worth for sure. Clean and safe for sure.

Streethunter
12-28-18, 12:39
Any good info out there on her? Sounds like she isn't a fan of the swimmers. Is this correct?

ILoveRedheads
12-28-18, 22:32
Ava is still with leslie? I thought she went independent?

ILoveRedheads
12-31-18, 11:40
Looks like she is going solo. She has an ad on Eros under "Bella".

Her number is listed there.I called the number on eros and a man answered. I wonder what's up. Shawna was one of my atf.

King Python
01-03-19, 10:29
Finally made it to this place after reference cleared. Totally understand the appeal as it's so easy and safe.

Took a spin with Courtney. Not bad, but I prolly won't repeat with her. Hoping to try Casey when my schedule permits. As always, thanks to those who have paved the way with spot on reviews.

Zeek2120
01-03-19, 16:33
I called the number on eros and a man answered. I wonder what's up. Shawna was one of my atf.I called bella and the woman that answered was her assistant. She was a bit bitchy over phone so I didn't set apt with shawna aka bella now.

FCastle88
01-05-19, 16:07
Sounds like Courtney was fired so nobody will be seeing her. Shame.

Fast69
01-09-19, 14:45
I just saw Zola. Jan has a Puerto Rican love to her roughly 5' 3". Nice body b's. C's. A little belly and some light baby damage. Nothing to subtract from her good looks and nice body. She was fresh and clean. Another nice diamond girl. Details to seniors with 50+ posts only.

Drews4
01-09-19, 17:40
Who is better? Zola or Emma? I am going to schedule soon!! Last I saw was Casey and Sky for a dual. It was awesome but not sure it was worth. 250 Carrots.

Fast69
01-10-19, 09:14
Who is better? Zola or Emma? I am going to schedule soon!! Last I saw was Casey and Sky for a dual. It was awesome but not sure it was worth. 250 Carrots.Zola. Cons - younger, slightly better body, full lips (mouth lips, I know what you sick fucks were thinking. LOL) nice skin.

Emma. Cons - a Little more experience, the first time I saw her allowed cim, didn't ask with Zola, BJ, and cfs felt slightly better IMO.

Honestly see them both, separately.

I know the 2-3 girl is on almost everyone's fucket list but honestly only one can finish you off. So why pay all that extra money when you can see them separtly for half and get 2 shots? Yes I've done it when I was a teenager, for free and there after a few times. Enjoy.

Drews4
01-10-19, 11:43
That is a great report!! Thank you. Do either allow DFK?

FCastle88
01-16-19, 13:56
I had a less pleasant experience with Zola. Honestly she was a decent lay and she's pretty attractive but she did not smell good at all when I saw her so it kinda ruined the experience.

Drews4
01-16-19, 19:16
Is Emma or Zola GFE with DFK?

Streethunter
01-17-19, 10:21
Reports that she went solo as Bella. Looked into this and she was with Robyn under a contact named Tiffany. Apparently she wanted $300 an hour Wich is a total joke. Come to find out she is also still with Leslie. I, personally would stick with booking her through Leslie if Shawna is your cup of tea.

FCastle88
01-17-19, 18:03
Is Emma or Zola GFE with DFK?Haven't seen Emma but yes for Zola. Most girls here are GFE depending on how they feel about you.

ILoveRedheads
01-17-19, 18:44
She is definitely GFE and allows dfk, BBFS, the works. She's beautiful but she needs to either wash her kitty of leftover spunk or get that checked out at a doctor's office. Everything was good until we got to the action. I was banging away and out of nowhere my nostrils were assaulted by an overwhelming stench of tuna and cheese. Glad I opted for a cover.

FCastle88
01-17-19, 22:47
She is definitely GFE and allows dfk, BBFS, the works. She's beautiful but she needs to either wash her kitty of leftover spunk or get that checked out at a doctor's office. Everything was good until we got to the action. I was banging away and out of nowhere my nostrils were assaulted by an overwhelming stench of tuna and cheese. Glad I opted for a cover.Literally my exact experience.

Nick6789
01-23-19, 07:12
Saw Mandi recently. 28 yo white girl with a nice body, ample tattoo's. No kissing, but enjoyed daty, BBBJ, and cfs in multiple positions. Simple and easy to make an appointment with no drama.

FCastle88
02-07-19, 06:22
Anyone seen Raven lately? Haven't seen any reviews about her for a year now.

ILoveRedheads
02-08-19, 16:02
I did see Raven a couple months ago. She seemed like she was high on something, zoned out, blank look and laid there like a dead fish. Probably was messed up on the candy, judging by the skin on her face. It wasn't anything worth writing about. I've given up on the diamonds for now. It seems they have all lost their luster.

Member #6007
02-10-19, 16:19
Any good info out there on her? Sounds like she isn't a fan of the swimmers. Is this correct?What does this mean? The pic to confirm the right gal.

YoungAndFun007
02-10-19, 16:45
Asked if any do greek. She said yes shawnna then said 250 LOL used to be 120.

DragginBalls
02-11-19, 11:40
Asked if any do greek. She said yes shawnna then said 250 LOL used to be 120.Sky from Dimond Girls is greek friendly.

Fast69
02-13-19, 09:43
Saw velvet last week. New smaller younger (mid 20's maybe) black girl. Nice body (great T's and A) Stripper attitude. Business like, everything covered. Would see again if she loosens up a bit.

Tigers1987
03-26-19, 18:04
Saw mandy, I opted for hhr, she started by telling me you should hurry up since you only booked for ss, I corrected her and say no its hhr, she was so rushed with attiude, she lay down like dead fish while I was doing her miss, I asked her for eye contact sincs her eyes were closed while I was banging her, she said no, just finish like that, after 15 min from the start she jumped and look to her phone and told me you have onlh 5 min, I said no its 15 min, she said only 10 since she needed 5 min to freshing up for the next client which was a BS, I didn't argue with her since I started loosing interest from her fucked up attiude, I couldn't get junior hard again and ask her to blow me, she blow for a while and said I am tired, I asked her for handjob to finish she did for 2 min and said your time is up without me finishing, really waste of time and money, avoid at any cost.

Stay safe.

FCastle88
04-07-19, 10:01
Saw Aaliyah again recently. Seen her around 6-7 times so we have a good rapport now and it's always a GFE and a great time. Honestly she seems like the only one of Lesley's girls that are any good now.

Streethunter
04-15-19, 10:17
Anything worth reporting from here lately? My last few visits were subpar and the new addition of leaving like a smokestack I haven't been back. I'd be open to a return if something good were avaliable.

Aman200
04-22-19, 11:15
Supposedly things are closed down for a while.

ILoveRedheads
04-22-19, 18:14
I heard they got shut down. One of the girls got pulled over by LE and sang.

Delgue
04-23-19, 22:16
Supposedly things are closed down for a while.Anyone know how to contact sky?

I tried to book awhile back and Leslie gave me a ton of attitude, which really pissed me off since I have known her since she went by 3 hole heather.

If anyone come across her on any other site I would appreciate knowing about it she used to turn me inside out.

ILoveRedheads
04-24-19, 07:37
Sky has been having issues with uncle LEO. I have her number as well as a few of the other diamonds. She's being super cautious and paranoid right now especially since their business just took a big hit.

PolishClamHamr
04-24-19, 19:59
Sky has been having issues with uncle LEO. I have her number as well as a few of the other diamonds. She's being super cautious and paranoid right now especially since their business just took a big hit.If anyone has Sheena or Aaliyah contact I'd love to have it. Those 2 were great.

BadBosco
04-24-19, 20:58
Anyone know how to contact sky?

I tried to book awhile back and Leslie gave me a ton of attitude, which really pissed me off since I have known her since she went by 3 hole heather.

If anyone come across her on any other site I would appreciate knowing about it she used to turn me inside out.Been a while, but she (Leslie) had a website, but I cannot even remember a good search word to google. Was her old "stage name" if I recall / Heather. Something? Anyway she sold vid's of herself and her BBC pal and one with a black girl as well. Has 3-4 min teasers free on the website.

JPhoto
04-25-19, 13:13
If anyone has Sheena or Aaliyah contact I'd love to have it. Those 2 were great.Yes, I would like to get Alliyah's contact info. If anyone has it and is willing to share, then PM it to me.

FCastle88
04-26-19, 10:14
So are they confirmed to be shut down for a while? Was going to try to set something up tonight but don't want to text and give myself away if they are being investigated LOL.

Fast69
04-26-19, 10:44
So are they confirmed to be shut down for a while? Was going to try to set something up tonight but don't want to text and give myself away if they are being investigated LOL.Yes they are done for now. That area has been hitting it hard. The problem is someone always talks. Generally they have no hard evidence. They just tell you you're going to jail blah blah blah. If you cooperate you won't go to jail. We will call you're wife blah blah blah. Think people think. They already have what they have for evidence (which most of the time isn't enough). If they're going to arrest you they're going to arrest you. Ever hear the term "anything you say can be use against you"? Guess what, it's real.

This isn't b. S. Been in this type of situation a few times over many years and I never say shit. The girl needs to do the same. Now the more info you have, I. E. Girls actual name and they have yours. Goes a long way.

Never fall for le's scare tactics.

You guys have balls for a reason!

Drews4
04-26-19, 13:56
So are they confirmed to be shut down for a while? Was going to try to set something up tonight but don't want to text and give myself away if they are being investigated LOL.When did this all happen? and Fast 69 your message box is full! LOL

BigMac55
04-26-19, 17:18
Supposedly things are closed down for a while.Wondered why Leslie didn't return my text last week. Had seen a number of her girls over the last few years with no problems. Ah well, on to the next one!

Fast69
05-01-19, 17:46
I got in touch with some of the girls. They will still be working. Seniors can PM me for the new digits. But if they don't recognize your number you're out of luck.

FunnyGuy1
05-03-19, 12:22
If anyone has a way to contact them please shoot me a PM. I don't hobby much in michigan but when I do I have been using them. Appreacite the help.

FCastle88
05-04-19, 06:21
I got in touch with some of the girls. They will still be working. Seniors can PM me for the new digits. But if they don't recognize your number you're out of luck.Sent you a PM when you get a chance.

FCastle88
05-08-19, 20:55
So nobody has sent me the contact info of the Diamond ladies yet. If anyone has the info and can pass it along I'd appreciate it.

FunnyGuy1
05-10-19, 23:23
So nobody has sent me the contact info of the Diamond ladies yet. If anyone has the info and can pass it along I'd appreciate it.I am also looking for the same, any help would be appreciated.

JlpiCard
05-14-19, 10:35
I am new to this board and have had multiple contact numbers for the Leslie's ladies. All dark at this point. If anyone has contact numbers for any of the ladies, it would be appreciated. Ava and Shawna and Sarah would be great!

J.

Fast69
05-15-19, 09:52
Sorry for not replying to all the seniors yet. They haven't decided what they're are doing. If you have individual name and number you can probably work out your own thing, which I'm sure some have. I'll keep you guys informed if anything comes up.

FCastle88
05-15-19, 16:23
Sorry for not replying to all the seniors yet. They haven't decided what they're are doing. If you have individual name and number you can probably work out your own thing, which I'm sure some have. I'll keep you guys informed if anything comes up.I tried texting and got no response. Do you happen to have Aaliyah's individual number? She's really the only one worth seeing now anyway in my opinion.

FCastle88
06-04-19, 17:37
Any updates as to the status of Diamond Ladies?

FunnyGuy1
06-17-19, 05:41
Does anyone know if any of the girls are available independently? Still haven't seen any signs of them coming back. Would appreciate help finding them. Thanks.

Blitzed22
06-18-19, 16:21
https://luxerotica.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/34325055/

Casey.

MrBarton
06-18-19, 22:07
https://luxerotica.com.detroit.listcrawler.com/post/34325055/

Casey.Anybody know where she dances?

FunnyGuy1
06-19-19, 04:19
Anybody know where she dances?I think it was tycoons.

Delgue
06-19-19, 22:44
Any new news on the girls?

I sure would like to contact Skye.

MilkMan2484
06-22-19, 03:03
Anybody know where she dances?

I think it was tycoons.It would be either Tycoons as stated or BT'S guessing from the carpeting in the dressing room photo's. That is the pattern to the carpet they use.

Isabelleqt
07-02-19, 12:54
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MyWagoneer
07-06-19, 10:22
It would be either Tycoons as stated or BT'S guessing from the carpeting in the dressing room photo's. That is the pattern to the carpet they use.Casey is only doing outcall currently. Unless you go see her at the club. And then, she only works nights. Be safe.

FCastle88
07-09-19, 17:17
Honestly the only one I'd be interested in seeing is Aaliyah. Anyone know of her whereabouts or have contact info? Or did anyone snatch Courtney's contact info before Lesley fired her?

PolishClamHamr
07-10-19, 12:35
Honestly the only one I'd be interested in seeing is Aaliyah. Anyone know of her whereabouts or have contact info? Or did anyone snatch Courtney's contact info before Lesley fired her?I as well would love Aliyah's number.

RManRMan
07-24-19, 17:04
I've seen Shawna since the shut down. Used to be fun. Now she's circling the drain. Usually so drunk and stoned she can't talk in complete sentences. More likely to ghost you as not. Bruised and cut from falling down or being thrown around in yet another domestic violence episode. Has a boyfriend that stupidly puts up with her, that she talks about all the time in session which I find a turn off. Told me how the last apartment Leslie used got busted. Was under video servelance for one thing. Not something a monger wants to hear. Sky got fired from her teaching job b / c school heard of the LE bust. Leslie faces some tough charges with sex trafficking and State lines involved from some LE task force. That's BS too. As far as I know she never forced anyone into doing anything. She just helped some ladies that needed to make money. In return some of them ratted her out. In any event I hope she beats the rap, but even so I would think she might be a little too hot if you know what I mean. As far as Shawna goes I will not pass on her number as she is such a hot mess that I deleted it out of my phone in case I got stupid enough to think about trying to see her again. Another of the old crew girls goes by Ava Romonanof (sp) and is pregnant right now. You can find info on her if you search, but wouldn't recomend her.

RmanRMan.

HellKite10
07-24-19, 20:53
I've seen Shawna since the shut down. Used to be fun. Now she's circling the drain. Usually so drunk and stoned she can't talk in complete sentences. More likely to ghost you as not. Bruised and cut from falling down or being thrown around in yet another domestic violence episode. Has a boyfriend that stupidly puts up with her, that she talks about all the time in session which I find a turn off. Told me how the last apartment Leslie used got busted. Was under video servelance for one thing. Not something a monger wants to hear. Sky got fired from her teaching job b / c school heard of the LE bust. Leslie faces some tough charges with sex trafficking and State lines involved from some LE task force. That's BS too. As far as I know she never forced anyone into doing anything. She just helped some ladies that needed to make money. In return some of them ratted her out. In any event I hope she beats the rap, but even so I would think she might be a little too hot if you know what I mean. As far as Shawna goes I will not pass on her number as she is such a hot mess that I deleted it out of my phone in case I got stupid enough to think about trying to see her again. Another of the old crew girls goes by Ava Romonanof (sp) and is pregnant right now. You can find info on her if you search, but wouldn't recomend her.

RmanRMan.RmanRMan. Thank you for the update. What it sounds like the Diamond Ladies are finished. That makes me sad! They have been wonderful whenever I visit them. Good providers, some not. I'm not holding my breath for Leslie for beating up the rap she is in. Still feel bad for her. Anyway, again thanks for your report RmanRMan.

ILoveRedheads
07-26-19, 11:02

RmanRMan.Shawna has always been drunk and stoned. That's how she is but she can suck a golfball through a straw and that's her redeeming quality. Ava is pregnant with twins and has a high risk pregnancy from what I hear so no GFE but if your looking for a massage with a happy she's still good for that. Some of the other diamonds have moved to the sc while others were spooked into working normal jobs due to the bust. Diamond days are over.

Delgue
07-29-19, 22:48
Any links to news articles on their problems with LEO?

I cannotfind anything.

Drews4
08-12-19, 10:05
Shawna has always been drunk and stoned. That's how she is but she can suck a golfball through a straw and that's her redeeming quality. Ava is pregnant with twins and has a high risk pregnancy from what I hear so no GFE but if your looking for a massage with a happy she's still good for that. Some of the other diamonds have moved to the sc while others were spooked into working normal jobs due to the bust. Diamond days are over.I hope Shawna is not circling the drain. She was amazing and seemed like a pretty good person. Ashame if she is getting abused by the BF.

DaytonaFoto2
08-13-19, 22:16
I hope Shawna is not circling the drain. She was amazing and seemed like a pretty good person. Ashame if she is getting abused by the BF.Stumbled across this thread while looking for the, now missing, web site. Like all girls, there was a time when Shawna was clean. I had the pleasure of photographing several Diamond Ladies when Lesley would fly them to Clearwater for some are&are. Shawna was my personal favorite and at that time was healthy and vibrant.

Braaake
08-22-19, 05:12
Still no word from any of the other ladies?

FunnyGuy1
08-31-19, 11:44
Its been quite, I don't think they are coming back any time soon. IF anyone has a number for shawna or allyiah let me know. I have reached out to casey and she only does outcall to clients houses, which doesn't work for me.

Still no word from any of the other ladies?

Delgue
09-01-19, 16:24
Its been quite, I don't think they are coming back any time soon. IF anyone has a number for shawna or allyiah let me know. I have reached out to casey and she only does outcall to clients houses, which doesn't work for me.Ditto this for me regarding sky.

PolishClamHamr
09-03-19, 13:40
Ditto this for me regarding sky.I know Aaliyah has been in Florida for awhile. See her on Leslie Snapchat all the time.

HungaryMan
09-03-19, 15:08
I know Aaliyah has been in Florida for awhile. See her on Leslie Snapchat all the time.Anyone got a current number for Raven? I think it was Raven. Dark hair with tats. Be safe all.

MichiganMan69
09-06-19, 09:27
I have a number for Shawna and for the young Courtney / Morgan from Diamond if anyone is still looking.

FCastle88
09-08-19, 10:52
I have a number for Shawna and for the young Courtney / Morgan from Diamond if anyone is still looking.I would love to have Courtney's info if you don't mind. Thanks! If it's the same one we are all thinking of that is.

Ekmkklm
09-08-19, 10:58
I have a number for Shawna and for the young Courtney / Morgan from Diamond if anyone is still looking.Anyone got Aaliyah's number? If so, can you please PM me.

JoeLefty
09-08-19, 12:16
Still no word from any of the other ladies?Robyn is out of the business.

FunnyGuy1
09-08-19, 20:35
I would love to have Courtney's info if you don't mind. Thanks! If it's the same one we are all thinking of that is.Would also like to get shawna's number.

FCastle88
09-15-19, 15:32
I have a number for Shawna and for the young Courtney / Morgan from Diamond if anyone is still looking.Do you plan on sharing any of these numbers? I Pm'd And I posted here and still no response.

LuckyGuy1500
09-17-19, 03:50
Do you plan on sharing any of these numbers? I Pm'd And I posted here and still no response.Yea I'm waiting too. Looken to get shawnas and others #'s. I sent out a pm too.

FCastle88
09-26-19, 09:39
Man I miss the Diamonds. It is barren out here.

Fast69
10-22-19, 09:40
If you were a diamond regular pm me the last 4 of your ph and first name. If you weren't a regular don't bother.

King Python
10-22-19, 15:31
If you were a diamond regular pm me the last 4 of your ph and first name. If you weren't a regular don't bother.PM sent bro.

FCastle88
10-23-19, 10:28
If you were a diamond regular pm me the last 4 of your ph and first name. If you weren't a regular don't bother.Sent pm. I REALLY want to see Aaliyah again. Options are not good around here without the Diamonds.

Streethunter
10-23-19, 14:03
Anyone get a reply?

Sent pm. I REALLY want to see Aaliyah again. Options are not good around here without the Diamonds.

HellKite10
10-23-19, 17:18
I'll give the guy till Friday to respond. He did sent it out yesterday and I'm sure the person has a life so have patience. Not to mention lots of guys have applied to him. I sent a PM myself and his inbox is properly full soon.

Anyone get a reply?

Fast69
10-24-19, 10:18
I'll give the guy till Friday to respond. He did sent it out yesterday and I'm sure the person has a life so have patience. Not to mention lots of guys have applied to him. I sent a PM myself and his inbox is properly full soon.Inbox jammed up pretty quick. Thanks hellkite for understanding. If you're a regular you'll hear something back. If not sorry.

FunnyGuy1
11-02-19, 22:29
Has anyone has any luck?

HellKite10
11-03-19, 09:32
Has anyone has any luck?They should be ready on Monday.

Nknk789
11-04-19, 21:43
If you were a diamond regular pm me the last 4 of your ph and first name. If you weren't a regular don't bother.I read a lot of reviews about diamond lady. I did not see diamond lady before and just have a question here. If diamond lady open for business. Why they only accept old clients. It will not good for their business. I don't attempt to see them anyway. They had more than one lady. So they need more clients to pay for them. So if for a new monger here. How to get a hold of them? Thanks.

FCastle88
11-05-19, 16:23
I read a lot of reviews about diamond lady. I did not see diamond lady before and just have a question here. If diamond lady open for business. Why they only accept old clients. It will not good for their business. I don't attempt to see them anyway. They had more than one lady. So they need more clients to pay for them. So if for a new monger here. How to get a hold of them? Thanks.I'm assuming that they have enough regulars to be viable then. I don't blame them for only seeing regulars considering that they just got busted.

HellKite10
11-05-19, 22:59
As the title says gents. Thank goodness they're up and running again. First off, the ladies will only see regular visitors and not new comers so I'm sorry for those who haven't taste the forbidden fruit. I did meet someone today (the date) I've never met before (Kitty) and she tells me she used to be on Leslie's girls. There are times she would be available or not because life keeps us busy. I'm not sure if Kitty has been reviewed, I haven't checked. A couple of ladies from Leslie's will return including Aaliyah, Raven, and Casey. The others I'm not sure and their rates are the same as before. Here is the review for Kitty.

My experience with Kitty was wonderful. She reminds me of Kathy who happens to be Russian, pretty accent, accommodating (does have two rules including no LFK / DFK and Greek), she takes care of herself (body is HOT / Sexy), I didn't feel rushed, and the location is OK for me. The location I would say is the weakest part (nitpick I guess) for me because it's quite the drive, but knowing the ladies feel safe there so it's good to know.

I thought I want to give a full review, but I think this will do; short and sweet. Kitty is a 4 out 5 IMO.

Welcome Back Ladies!!

King Python
11-06-19, 15:04
I agree with almost your entire review. Only difference I saw Aaliyah and she is just as awesome as ever. Second, I kinda dig new location as it's nice and close to everywhere. Glad they are back.

Stay safe out there mongers.

As the title says gents. Thank goodness they're up and running again. First off, the ladies will only see regular visitors and not new comers so I'm sorry for those who haven't taste the forbidden fruit. I did meet someone today (the date) I've never met before (Kitty) and she tells me she used to be on Leslie's girls. There are times she would be available or not because life keeps us busy. I'm not sure if Kitty has been reviewed, I haven't checked. A couple of ladies from Leslie's will return including Aaliyah, Raven, and Casey. The others I'm not sure and their rates are the same as before. Here is the review for Kitty.

My experience with Kitty was wonderful. She reminds me of Kathy who happens to be Russian, pretty accent, accommodating (does have two rules including no LFK / DFK and Greek), she takes care of herself (body is HOT / Sexy), I didn't feel rushed, and the location is OK for me. The location I would say is the weakest part (nitpick I guess) for me because it's quite the drive, but knowing the ladies feel safe there so it's good to know.

I thought I want to give a full review, but I think this will do; short and sweet. Kitty is a 4 out 5 IMO.

Welcome Back Ladies!!

Tigers1987
11-06-19, 22:37
I agree with almost your entire review. Only difference I saw Aaliyah and she is just as awesome as ever. Second, I kinda dig new location as it's nice and close to everywhere. Glad they are back.

Stay safe out there mongers.Just wondering if they still using the same phone numbers? I have two numbers, 586 and 727.

GoBlue1822
11-07-19, 13:15
Has every regular been contacted? I've been one for years, provided my information and haven't received a single response.

Tigers1987
11-07-19, 18:44
Has every regular been contacted? I've been one for years, provided my information and haven't received a single response.I am in the same boat bro.

L Cummings
11-09-19, 09:40
Hello, thanks for all your support. We are back up and running. Please email if your our regulars or have good enough references.

Tommy101
11-09-19, 09:53
I am in the same boat bro.I have been a reg for years myself. All the way back to the three hole heather days. Haven't heard a word.

Nknk789
11-10-19, 17:02
Hello, thanks for all your support. We are back up and running. Please email if your our regulars or have good enough references.This question is for all the new guys never see diamond ladies before. How many is a good enough references? Most the guy here message each other every date. But they have never met each other. How to use them as a reference? Or I just ask here. Can any body here help me for a reference thing? or something like that.Thanks.

SkinDogToo
11-10-19, 22:02
Just wondering if they still using the same phone numbers? I have two numbers, 586 and 727.Why would you use old numbers knowing they got busted?

RayLatoole
11-11-19, 15:12
This question is for all the new guys never see diamond ladies before. How many is a good enough references? Most the guy here message each other every date. But they have never met each other. How to use them as a reference? Or I just ask here. Can any body here help me for a reference thing? or something like that.Thanks.Though refs from the guys would maybe help, I believe she is referring to refs from the ladies you've seen.

Nknk789
11-11-19, 20:53
Though refs from the guys would maybe help, I believe she is referring to refs from the ladies you've seen.In this case. It will be harder. Most the guys here when they see the girl always use fake name and burn phone. Most the girls only know them by burn phone number. As long as the guy change the number. The girls will can't recognize him. It's very hard to ask the girl for reference. And which girl did they want to use as a reference?

FCastle88
11-14-19, 12:42
Got to see Aaliyah last week. Man I missed her. Great as always. I haven't seen many reviews on Lucy. Has anyone seen her?

Tigers1987
11-14-19, 16:28
Got to see Aaliyah last week. Man I missed her. Great as always. I haven't seen many reviews on Lucy. Has anyone seen her?She is very nice, accommodating and very Vocal if this your thing, she is been with diamonds on and off, I like to see her again.

Johnson45
11-16-19, 10:31
She is very nice, accommodating and very Vocal if this your thing, she is been with diamonds on and off, I like to see her again.Been seeing them for a few years. Probably +30 visits. Maybe more.

Can't get a response. Emailed and texted old numbers.

What's the trick?

L Cummings
11-16-19, 14:17

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Tigers1987
11-17-19, 12:51
Lesley has new girl Lauren, anyone seen her?

Drews4
11-19-19, 19:17
Lesley has new girl Lauren, anyone seen her?I sure would like too! Never had a bad experience yet with a Diamond girl!!

JPhoto
11-20-19, 10:30
Lesley has new girl Lauren, anyone seen her?Lauren is friendly and fun in my experience.

I recommend giving her a try.

FCastle88
11-21-19, 13:59
Lauren is friendly and fun in my experience.

I recommend giving her a try.Does she look like her pics? Lesley has been known to use dated pics for some of the girls.

JPhoto
11-21-19, 18:48
Does she look like her pics? Lesley has been known to use dated pics for some of the girls.Yes, Lauren does look like her pics.

Blitzed22
11-26-19, 15:20
Lesley has new girl Lauren, anyone seen her?Are they posting somewhere or did you get the pic from Lesley?

HellKite10
11-27-19, 10:40
Are they posting somewhere or did you get the pic from Lesley?She replies back by sending pictures if you request.

Sid63
11-28-19, 09:48
Recently saw her for first time. So nice! Wow. Really enjoyed the time. Location is OK. A little shady but overall good. Nice accommodations inside. Sure beats motels around town. No lip kissing. BBBJ was very good. Daty super fresh and tasty. Cowgirl, mish to finish. No rush. Spent remaining time talking. Overall great time. Will repeat.

FCastle88
11-30-19, 20:03
Another positive report for Kitty. Saw her the other day. Really nice body and had a good time.

SolarD
12-01-19, 12:07
Also curious how to get into contact w lesley. I had been meeting her girls for a 2 years before they got shut down.

Streethunter
12-06-19, 08:20
So since this is called a ranking thread, how would you rank the second coming of the diamond girls? How do I miss the old scorps days where we would have several catagories of rankings. They were fun and very useful.

TDisregard
12-09-19, 10:09
Can someone PM me Leslie's contact info. I have her old numbers and had been seeing her girls for a few years before she closed.

King Python
12-12-19, 22:32
Can someone PM me Leslie's contact info. I have her old numbers and had been seeing her girls for a few years before she closed.You guys are making this way harder than it needs to be. If you look down this thread you will see a couple posts by L Cummings. PM her and I'm guessing she will get back to you.

Jd2011
12-14-19, 13:56
Just FYI. I did exactly that. Had some back and forth on here, then a phone convo with her. Said she was going to get back with me on who was available but never did. Unfortunately for me it's been a long time since I've seen her. She doesn't remember and I'm using a difference number now and can't remember the old number. Plus I don't have references. She seems to be playing it ultra cautious.

You guys are making this way harder than it needs to be. If you look down this thread you will see a couple posts by L Cummings. PM her and I'm guessing she will get back to you.

Nknk789
12-14-19, 15:25
Just FYI. I did exactly that. Had some back and forth on here, then a phone convo with her. Said she was going to get back with me on who was available but never did. Unfortunately for me it's been a long time since I've seen her. She doesn't remember and I'm using a difference number now and can't remember the old number. Plus I don't have references. She seems to be playing it ultra cautious.I got her number from here and set up an appointment couple days ago with Aaliyah. But when I got to a location about half hour earlier to check it out first. Unfortunately there are about 15 to 20 cars park along the street in front of the house at that time. Can not find a parking spot near by. I don't feel it's good for me to keep that appointment. So I text her that I can not keep up with the appointment and will try in the other time. She is very cool with that. IMO The location is kind of shaking for me. But I will get back to them when I get a chance. Did not have a chance to see any girls so have no common on that.

FCastle88
12-18-19, 16:08
So since this is called a ranking thread, how would you rank the second coming of the diamond girls? How do I miss the old scorps days where we would have several catagories of rankings. They were fun and very useful.Aaliyah is still the best IMO. Kitty was fun as well. Casey I've seen before but not since they've returned.

Tigers1987
12-23-19, 19:58
I was talking with Leslie and she mentioned thier last day will be the 24th due to lack of ladies, what a shame, hope they will be back soon.

Stay Safe.

Sid63
12-23-19, 20:21
I was talking with Leslie and she mentioned thier last day will be the 24th due to lack of ladies, what a shame, hope they will be back soon.

Stay Safe.Well that stinks. Sure would like to spend more time with a Kitty and Aliyah.

FCastle88
12-26-19, 15:08
Yeah she mentioned she may try hitting the strip clubs to find more girls soon but they pretty much have nobody but Aaliyah and Casey now. Kitty is gone apparently.

Sid63
12-27-19, 00:54
Yeah she mentioned she may try hitting the strip clubs to find more girls soon but they pretty much have nobody but Aaliyah and Casey now. Kitty is gone apparently.Kitty said she'd be back in Jan. But I get she needs more than 2-3 to keep the location.

RayLatoole
12-28-19, 12:06
Kitty said she'd be back in Jan. But I get she needs more than 2-3 to keep the location.Who was the thin, flat chested girl with long blond hair that would show up in the pics when the other sites were operating?. Is she still around?. Can't remember her name. Thanks.

Sid63
12-29-19, 15:35
Who was the thin, flat chested girl with long blond hair that would show up in the pics when the other sites were operating?. Is she still around?. Can't remember her name. Thanks.I think that would have been jewelz. Hasn't been around in years.

L Cummings
01-08-20, 22:18
Hey guy,s trying to keto this running. I have ladies coming in the next few weeks.

PolishClamHamr
01-09-20, 10:46
Hey guy,s trying to keto this running. I have ladies coming in the next few weeks.Hallelujah!!

L Cummings
01-09-20, 12:00
Who was the thin, flat chested girl with long blond hair that would show up in the pics when the other sites were operating?. Is she still around?. Can't remember her name. Thanks.She will be back in like 1-2 months.

Dbiz01
01-20-20, 10:15
She will be back in like 1-2 months.Is Skye still around? Was always a favorite.

FCastle88
01-26-20, 13:52
Haven't heard anything about any new ladies coming in. I really hope they do, really no exciting people to see in the Detroit area right now. Only chick available most days is Casey and she's just not my cup of tea. Maybe I'll try again. I wish Aaliyah lived in the state.

MotiHappy78
01-29-20, 21:09
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/27756032/diamond

Can someone PM me Leslie's contact info. I have her old numbers and had been seeing her girls for a few years before she closed.

ChipperD
02-04-20, 15:54
Do the Diamond girls usually host or do they come to you? What's the usual damage? What's the quality of girls and service? I like under 30, skinny, natural.

PolishClamHamr
02-05-20, 09:04
Do the Diamond girls usually host or do they come to you? What's the usual damage? What's the quality of girls and service? I like under 30, skinny, natural.They do both. Usually 250/ hr. Girls are all great. Don't know if any younger than 30 though.

ChipperD
02-11-20, 15:08
I've tried every way suggested on this post to reach the diamond ladies. PM to LCummigs, text and called all numbers I could find on the sites. No luck. Suggestions anyone? Feel free to PM. Thanks guys. Chipper.

FCastle88
02-25-20, 12:57
Seems like they were unsuccessful in getting new girls. Aaliyah is available occasionally, same with Casey but haven't seen many others lately. Shame. I miss the days when they had Maci, Courtney, and when Shawna was here and coherent.

RayLatoole
03-01-20, 11:21
I've tried every way suggested on this post to reach the diamond ladies. PM to LCummigs, text and called all numbers I could find on the sites. No luck. Suggestions anyone? Feel free to PM. Thanks guys. Chipper.Seems leslie is in the tampa area. She's on them. Don't know how recent the ads or reviews are.

Riddick1983
03-08-20, 14:59
Is Skye still around? Was always a favorite.Yeah, she was a freak. I always wanted to see her again but haven't seen any ads from her in some time.

Handsome1234
03-10-20, 15:15
Yeah, she was a freak. I always wanted to see her again but haven't seen any ads from her in some time.There always were good diamonds. Wish I could get hold of them again.

BadBosco
03-10-20, 18:59
There always were good diamonds. Wish I could get hold of them again.All I got to say is BBFS and BB greek, just no CIP.

L Cummings
03-21-20, 10:42
Seems like they were unsuccessful in getting new girls. Aaliyah is available occasionally, same with Casey but haven't seen many others lately. Shame. I miss the days when they had Maci, Courtney, and when Shawna was here and coherent.I have more girls starting today through the week different ones.

Handsome1234
03-21-20, 21:21
I have more girls starting today through the week different ones.Sounds good.

JohnDoee1
04-02-20, 03:53
I have more girls starting today through the week different ones.Is Shawna Lust still around? I haven't heard about her in ages.

L Cummings
04-10-20, 16:42
Is Shawna Lust still around? I haven't heard about her in ages.No she was really to far gone. Lots of complaints on her. Just drunk can't focused. It's sad because she was awesome when we first started towards the end I barely could get her business. I hope she clean herself up though.

Handsome1234
04-13-20, 06:15
No she was really to far gone. Lots of complaints on her. Just drunk can't focused. It's sad because she was awesome when we first started towards the end I barely could get her business. I hope she clean herself up though.True that. Anyone working during this period?

ILuvThisTown29
04-13-20, 13:19
Is skye still around?

L Cummings
06-05-20, 06:34

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

L Cummings
06-08-20, 07:39

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

LostInDetroit
07-05-20, 20:34
Hey fellow mongers!

Just wanted to pop in to see Leslie is still around or if she has new ladies. I sent a PM to her but haven't heard anything back yet. Any info anyone can pass along in a PM would be great! Thanks!

NumbOne
07-06-20, 12:03
I've gotten in touch with her, seems to be only Casey and Aaliyah around and she seemed confident that there were not any new girls on the horizon.

FCastle88
07-18-20, 08:08
I've gotten in touch with her, seems to be only Casey and Aaliyah around and she seemed confident that there were not any new girls on the horizon.I heard that she herself will be in town next week and that Kathy may be returning then as well. Usually its just Aaliyah and / or Casey on certain days.

LohnDog
08-09-20, 11:52
I had the phone number when I lived in Detroit love up north now and lost the number I'll be in Detroit for work this week if anyone would share the Phone number with me.

HellKite10
08-19-20, 15:13
Looking over EB for a while and found this pic in the portfolio. Looked familiar and was correct. Didn't know she had one on there.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/53383410/8135158955

Ppgxxx
08-21-20, 09:52
She's in town texted me yesterday with a new girl from Florida.

Ppgxxx
08-25-20, 22:41
Saw Anita reminded me of sky back in the day very mellow and a great time.

Stay safe out there.

Handsome1234
10-28-20, 09:51
Saw Anita reminded me of sky back in the day very mellow and a great time.

Stay safe out there.Still around?

Drews4
12-10-20, 17:49
Anymore info on the Diamonds? It has been too long!

Sid63
12-10-20, 22:59
Anymore info on the Diamonds? It has been too long!Leslie is here with Aaliyah (Sabrina).

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/56691030/8135158955

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7274977445

In a real nice air b&b in Detroit.

TeeTime69
12-13-20, 12:40
Started two new lives since Diamond. Just reminiscing.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59b84e6d903da

ED Pills
12-23-20, 23:48
God damn, look how blown out that pussy is.

JoeLefty
12-24-20, 07:47
God damn, look how blown out that pussy is.Lucky for you, the sphincter is still intact. 😆.

ED Pills
12-24-20, 10:45
Lucky for you, the sphincter is still intact. 😆.Something tells me that's got a shit ton of miles on it too.

GolDark
12-27-20, 17:16
Didn't know how good we had it back then.

Maci, Lee, Summer / Autumn, old school Shawna, that one mom / daughter combo that moved to Florida (forgot her name), Cassie / Lucy. Hopefully after Covid, the Diamond Ladies will be restored to their former glory.

GolDark
12-28-20, 07:00

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59b84e6d903daThat's hilarious! Ava always seemed too nice / naive to be in the business. I remember her telling me some guy took her to the movies and she thought he was just being friendly but she was in for a shock when he expected sex for doing so LOL. Whatever she's doing now, I hope she found happiness.

GolDark
12-28-20, 07:02
Leslie is here with Aaliyah (Sabrina).

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/56691030/8135158955

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7274977445

In a real nice air b&b in Detroit.I texted Leslie the other week and she had a new girl that they call Maci (no relation to previous Maci). Thicker girl with tats. Cute face.

BramStroker
12-29-20, 21:09
I'm kinda unfamiliar with the Diamond girls scene.

I've seen Leslie twice in the last few months thanks to recommendations on the Escort reports board, but am not aware of any other girls that she works with.

Would be great if anyone provided links or contact details.

I see that her last posting was on Dec 21 - https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/57003630/.

I texted Leslie the other week and she had a new girl that they call Maci (no relation to previous Maci). Thicker girl with tats. Cute face.

GolDark
12-29-20, 22:08
I'm kinda unfamiliar with the Diamond girls scene.

I've seen Leslie twice in the last few months thanks to recommendations on the Escort reports board, but am not aware of any other girls that she works with.

Would be great if anyone provided links or contact details.

I see that her last posting was on Dec 21 - https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/57003630/.Leslie has other girls she recruits / works with (used to have a lot with some excellent top notch talent) but nowadays it's just a few. Just text the number you have for her and ask who she has working at the time. Typically it's Aaliyah and maybe another girl. Sometimes Leslie, herself, is in town if she's not in Florida then. You missed out on the golden age when she would have up to 5-6 great girls to choose from daily depending on your tastes.

BramStroker
12-30-20, 09:35
I contacted Leslie and she said she'd check. Thank you.

Leslie has other girls she recruits / works with (used to have a lot with some excellent top notch talent) but nowadays it's just a few. Just text the number you have for her and ask who she has working at the time. Typically it's Aaliyah and maybe another girl. Sometimes Leslie, herself, is in town if she's not in Florida then. You missed out on the golden age when she would have up to 5-6 great girls to choose from daily depending on your tastes.

Sid63
12-30-20, 10:31
Leslie has other girls she recruits / works with (used to have a lot with some excellent top notch talent) but nowadays it's just a few. Just text the number you have for her and ask who she has working at the time. Typically it's Aaliyah and maybe another girl. Sometimes Leslie, herself, is in town if she's not in Florida then. You missed out on the golden age when she would have up to 5-6 great girls to choose from daily depending on your tastes.Yeah, great times, always good safe locations. First with Shawna in 2105 or so, then Aaliyah, so good! Tried Jewelz, skinny blond, great GFE with Daty. Maci was the bomb to me! So hot! Oh then Sarah, damn that girl was hot, full on GFE, nonstop for a full hour. Usually stuck with those girls and rotate around. Best gig around compared to now.

Drews4
01-07-21, 18:59
Has anyone seen Lauren lately? She definitely looks fantastic!

ILoveRedheads
01-23-21, 19:05

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59b84e6d903daShe did porn? Sadly my vpn must be preventing me from seeing it. I miss her too. Poor girl was beaten damn near to death by her boyfriend last I heard. Not sure she's in the land of the living. Anyone here from Shawna anymore or have they both been snuffed out of the world?