PDA

View Full Version : BBFS Bareback in Portland

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

WebbHoes
01-07-17, 19:31
Twisted Linda.

Huge tits and old but she will let you rawdog her hard and deep.

Put up you BBFS names here.

CreamPieSeeker
01-07-17, 20:26
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?239695-RedheadKelsey Would not recommend. Pictures are highly edited and / or dated.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?224448-Snowhite . Pictures are also somewhat misleading but would recommend overall. Total freak in a good way.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?209001-RosePDX . Super sexy MILF. Not available much but highly recommend.

WebbHoes
01-10-17, 17:59
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?239695-RedheadKelsey Would not recommend. Pictures are highly edited and / or dated.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?224448-Snowhite . Pictures are also somewhat misleading but would recommend overall. Total freak in a good way.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?209001-RosePDX . Super sexy MILF. Not available much but highly recommend.Thanks brah.

WebbHoes
02-04-17, 21:24
She is about 50.

She will let you rawdog it. No upcharge.

WebbHoes
02-04-17, 21:33
I barebacked her when she was in Seattle.

She is also about 50. Decent fuck.

Penis
02-21-17, 18:22
Bella is always nice and accomodating. Very hot for her age. Great tits. Not super energetic but definitely not a fish either. BBBJCIM / bbfscip.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?179347-M-BellaFoxxx

Thanks for setting this up, Webb.

Penis
02-21-17, 18:37
She agreed to it over email but we couldn't agree on a time / place. Never met her. Would love to know if she really offers it.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?249076-Rae_Kream

Penis
02-21-17, 18:40
Bigger girl in the middle but not obese. Huge tits. Takes it deep and hard. Bust where you want.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?202051-Athena76

AK Recon
03-05-17, 02:33
She offered 500 for everything when I texted her.

I asked about limits and her reply was no anal.

I did not specifically ask about BBFS, but.

A few texts later she replied she would try.

http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-u-while-i-do-e-k-too-lol/17606019

HuksAlot
03-06-17, 01:12
OdessaRain.

I've BB her at least 20 times. Finish is always CIP or CIMWS. Scheduling with her is a pain in the ass.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?198137-OdessaRain

** Bling Bling*.

Miss Grey I've only seen her a few times but she always goes no glove. Very sweet girl. Anal with CIA is also available.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?224086-missgrey

** Bling Bling*.

Larissa formally PetiteBlonde.

She has been around for years. Well known BBFS provider. CIP CIA. I've seen her over 40 times. I can not find her tna profile?

Lucifur999
03-06-17, 13:01
OdessaRain.

I've BB her at least 20 times. Finish is always CIP or CIMWS. Scheduling with her is a pain in the ass.

** Bling Bling*.

Miss Grey I've only seen her a few times but she always goes no glove. Very sweet girl. Anal with CIA is also available.

** Bling Bling*.

She has been around for years. Well known BBFS provider. CIP CIA. I've seen her over 40 times. I can not find her tna profile?Good info Huksalot. I do see though that Odessa Rain and Miss Grey both have a number of alerts on TNA for being Robs. Sounds like they are managed, flaky and may also be thieves. That doesn't sound like your experience though?

AK Recon
03-07-17, 02:29
OdessaRain.

** Bling Bling*.

** Bling Bling*.

She has been around for years. Well known BBFS provider. CIP CIA. I've seen her over 40 times. I can not find her tna profile?Try this:

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?228521-Laryssa

HuksAlot
03-07-17, 04:10
Good info Huksalot. I do see though that Odessa Rain and Miss Grey both have a number of alerts on TNA for being Robs. Sounds like they are managed, flaky and may also be thieves. That doesn't sound like your experience though?If you want further intel on Grey or Odessa PM me. Yes they have had alerts on TNA, but I know each of them well and it's easy to avoid drama with them. Neither are anything close to being managed, especially Grey. She's just a single mom. Odessa on the other hand has and excon who just got out, so he might be involved now. I'm not sure. Most of those alerts are from dumb ass clients and that one alert on Grey is from some drama queen who I'm not sure what that that was about.

HuksAlot
03-15-17, 12:01
Good info Huksalot. I do see though that Odessa Rain and Miss Grey both have a number of alerts on TNA for being Robs. Sounds like they are managed, flaky and may also be thieves. That doesn't sound like your experience though?I've personally never have had any problems with them. Both of them are sweet girls once you get them alone with you, but both of them are also surrounded with drama and trouble.

HuxGuy
03-15-17, 20:14
Other ones that do BBFS that I have found. MissMistyMoore, Janese1031, lolipoplolipop52, a couple of others, once I confirm it with them, then I will post names.

SimpleHuman
03-16-17, 12:23
Hey. I've been on the other main board for quite awhile and have some reviews there. Kind of recent to this one. Thought I'd share a name that I haven't seen here.

BrandyKay9094 says she will do BBFS. I haven't done it. I have seen her for other quick services. But she is incredibly flakey. I think she uses and will get desperate and that's when her menu opens up a bit. Signs of motherhood but not too bad. She's just super flakey.

HuksAlot
03-16-17, 20:32
Hey. I've been on the other main board for quite awhile and have some reviews there. Kind of recent to this one. Thought I'd share a name that I haven't seen here.

BrandyKay9094 says she will do BBFS. I haven't done it. I have seen her for other quick services. But she is incredibly flakey. I think she uses and will get desperate and that's when her menu opens up a bit. Signs of motherhood but not too bad. She's just super flakey.Confirming that she allows BBFS. Been there a few times. She also does CIM with swallow.

BradCooperMan
03-17-17, 18:09
Confirming that she allows BBFS. Been there a few times. She also does CIM with swallow.Yes rates are all over the place. From $100 hr to $200 hr based on how desperate she is. I fucked her BBFS, it was really good. Suck her nipples drives her wild and she attacks you with whatever you want. She has a lot of flake reviews on TNA.

HuxGuy
03-17-17, 21:08

BrandyKay9094 says she will do BBFS. I haven't done it. I have seen her for other quick services. But she is incredibly flakey. I think she uses and will get desperate and that's when her menu opens up a bit. Signs of motherhood but not too bad. She's just super flakey.She will, just be patient about it. I just confirmed this earlier today.

BlueDog253
03-24-17, 04:02
Other ones that do BBFS that I have found. MissMistyMoore, Janese1031, lolipoplolipop52, a couple of others, once I confirm it with them, then I will post names.Confirming missmistymoore, but she is nearly toothless.

Lexi gives great head, BBFSCIP $.6/ hour. Rough chick. http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-a-pouring-and-no-where-to-go/17741980.

Milee $. 8 oc mostly. Bbfscip http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-night-only-vancouvers-milee/17307480.

I BBFSCIP jasmin503 on Friday after partying with her. She spent the night in my hotel room. YMMV.

IBAQT gives it to me bbfscip without hesitation but I don't think she's accepting new clients in this way.

CreamPieSeeker
03-25-17, 09:35
I've done some crazy shit in my life but this is too much for me. I can't think of provider that screams addict more than her.

Confirming missmistymoore, but she is nearly toothless.

KingOfFours
03-25-17, 18:18
The Eugene forum appears brain dead, so I'm putting this on here.

I have two CIP girls in Portland I've not seen reported regarding BBFS, one of those is very recent, a nice big tit beauty I just inseminated yesterday. The other is a slender young blonde. I also have a big tit CIP beauty and phenomenal performer in Eugene very cheap, who I've not seen previously discussed.

So I'm in Eugene now, and even though I have that very fine one here, I'm looking for STRANGE! If anyone can steer me to one in Eugene, you are welcomed to my info on all 3 of these--the two in Portland and that fabulous one in Eugene. But this must be done by PM, as those girls' BBFS is pretty much under the radar and I've been requested by some of these girls to keep it that way!

CreamPieSeeker
03-25-17, 22:49
I've sent couple and never get replies so.

I have two CIP girls in Portland I've not seen reported regarding BBFS, one of those is very recent, a nice big tit beauty I just inseminated yesterday. The other is a slender young blonde. I also have a big tit CIP beauty and phenomenal performer in Eugene very cheap, who I've not seen previously discussed.

So I'm in Eugene now, and even though I have that very fine one here, I'm looking for STRANGE! If anyone can steer me to one in Eugene, you are welcomed to my info on all 3 of these--the two in Portland and that fabulous one in Eugene. But this must be done by PM, as those girls' BBFS is pretty much under the radar and I've been requested by some of these girls to keep it that way!

GreekNGeek
03-26-17, 04:03
Hey guys, I thought I pitch in to this thread.

Pennie- tight spinner and willing: bbgreekcia, cip, atmwcim etc. Lots of sketch reports lately, so enter at own risk.

Cristy- a grade A super freak: bb anything, atm, atp, pta, cip, cia etc. Lots of mileage by now.

Also, if anyone wants to trade info on utr / atf providers pm me, I got a few nice ones and one that many would consider a dime piece.

KingOfFours
03-26-17, 11:16
I've sent couple and never get replies so.Sorry my inbox may have been full or perhaps I accidentally deleted? So sorry! Can you please send again? Thanks!

KingOfFours
03-26-17, 11:24
Gents, it has come to my attention that one of the three CIP girls I mentioned below now appears to be missing in action--at least she has not had any ads up for several months. It is Jubee the hot blonde from the T NA board. Maybe someone knows if she is still active?

But I'm still looking for bareback STRANGE in Eugene! And I still can give you one at PDX and one in Eugene in return for your info! .

KingOfFours
03-26-17, 12:14
I've sent couple and never get replies so.CreamPieSeeker, I just found your PM to me--it was buried in my inbox while I was on the road to PDX and I must have overlooked it! I'm sorry! And the info you sent was MUCH appreciated!

I have just sent you a PM with the complete contact info on all that I posted. And it seems the big tit fabulous one I mentioned in my postss, the one in Eugene, is currently in PORTLAND! I just sent you her current backpage link and the info on her!

HuksAlot
03-26-17, 15:44
She's got bread rising in the oven and out of action. Which one of you mongers is the daddy? And it's not news to anybody that's been around that she has been barebacking for years.

Gents, it has come to my attention that one of the three CIP girls I mentioned below now appears to be missing in action--at least she has not had any ads up for several months. It is Jubee the hot blonde from the T NA board. Maybe someone knows if she is still active?

But I'm still looking for bareback STRANGE in Eugene! And I still can give you one at PDX and one in Eugene in return for your info!.

BlueDog253
03-28-17, 02:16
She's got bread rising in the oven and out of action. Which one of you mongers is the daddy? And it's not news to anybody that's been around that she has been barebacking for years.I must admit I was that what he pm'd me was already common knowledge to me.

Toptwo
03-31-17, 13:34
A couple other low end girls I haven't seen mentioned are ms. Lacey and Ann larson.

HuxGuy
04-01-17, 04:49
Pleasant TLA as well. I inquired and it was $$.65, ignored her for a bit and she talked herself down.

DawnOfTime
04-01-17, 18:54
BBFS but not CIP. But she will let you CIP the second time around. This was a before she disappeared. She is back now but her rate increased a lot more.

Steevie is BBFSCIP, but say she doesn't usually do it. Use to go by the name of germanbeauty or something along that line and she always did let you BBFSCIP then.

BlueDog253
04-01-17, 23:46
BBFS but not CIP. But she will let you CIP the second time around. This was a before she disappeared. She is back now but her rate increased a lot more.

Steevie is BBFSCIP, but say she doesn't usually do it. Use to go by the name of germanbeauty or something along that line and she always did let you BBFSCIP then.I offered 1 k to bb thebestever after the condom broke almost a year ago and she said no so YMMV on that one. She did hook me up with her friend though.

Penis
04-02-17, 16:42
I hope you're lying about the 1 k. If not, you're a jackass and are making it more difficult for everyone else.

I offered 1 k to bb thebestever after the condom broke almost a year ago and she said no so YMMV on that one. She did hook me up with her friend though.

BlueDog253
04-02-17, 21:13
I hope you're lying about the 1 k. If not, you're a jackass and are making it more difficult for everyone else.Not lying. I've seen her a good 30 times and always asked for bare. One day she said it would be too expensive so I fucked her hella hard and the rubber broke. I offered her 1 k at that point. She said if I really wanted bare, I could fuck her friend. She ended up texting me a couple days later and I creampied her friend multiple times in a two hour session for 4 bills. You can call me a jackass all you want instead of merely questioning if a report holds any merit. I don't believe the BBFS report unless dude is black because that's her personal preference.

Penis
04-03-17, 13:32
I'm not so much interested in what happened as I am the offer of 1 K. That's way too much. I'll admit I jumped in your shit a bit but trying to keep prices reasonable is a constant battle for those of us who like it uncovered. I had a regular in Florida that was $$ for an hour with MSOG until some dude traveling though offered her 3 x that without even checking what her normal rate was. Next thing I know I'm getting upselled despite being a regular for over a year. So offering big sums makes it harder on everyone else no matter what happened in the room to bring it on.

Not lying. I've seen her a good 30 times and always asked for bare. One day she said it would be too expensive so I fucked her hella hard and the rubber broke. I offered her 1 k at that point. She said if I really wanted bare, I could fuck her friend. She ended up texting me a couple days later and I creampied her friend multiple times in a two hour session for 4 bills. You can call me a jackass all you want instead of merely questioning if a report holds any merit. I don't believe the BBFS report unless dude is black because that's her personal preference.

BlueDog253
04-03-17, 15:06
I'm not so much interested in what happened as I am the offer of 1 K. That's way too much. I'll admit I jumped in your shit a bit but trying to keep prices reasonable is a constant battle for those of us who like it uncovered. I had a regular in Florida that was $$ for an hour with MSOG until some dude traveling though offered her 3 x that without even checking what her normal rate was. Next thing I know I'm getting upselled despite being a regular for over a year. So offering big sums makes it harder on everyone else no matter what happened in the room to bring it on.I never offer that much. I usually just get a chick on the bed, then if she starts pulling me in, I start to hit it raw and ask if she's on BC. It helps that I'm young, fit and not bad looking. I tried, multiple times with TBE to hit it raw. It just wouldn't happen so I made the offer and was still denied. The other guy said that he got it in bare, I'm just posting the lengths I went to. Only to be denied. Just posting to let you guys know, she may not offer it or it may be a spur of the moment thing. Her rates are too much for you anyways guy.

GreekNGeek
04-03-17, 18:49
Sexyspencer- 20's excellent BJ and BB.

32 OnTopBritneyB- early 30's hot dirty blonde, thin and sexy. BBFS and BB greek, no CIM. Don't know if she still provides, but number still visible on profile.

Got a couple other very hot atf providers, if anyone wants to trade info PM me.

JohnJohnson16
04-04-17, 19:02
Anyone have info on her? PM me if you need to, I can trade other providers with similar menu.

DawnOfTime
04-05-17, 04:34
I offered 1 k to bb thebestever after the condom broke almost a year ago and she said no so YMMV on that one. She did hook me up with her friend though.I bb her back when she started. This was quite a while ago and since then I was able to bb her every time I saw her, but then she disappeared and I haven't seen her since because of higher rate. You are correct on YMMV. Quite a bit of girl that I had bb with stop doing it after they were in the business for a while.

Another one I know is Rosettastoned. She use to offer dinner service with a session and it's bbfscip with her. Usually cip while she was on top. Not sure if she still let you though. Haven't seen her since she returned.

BlueDog253
04-05-17, 14:50
I bb her back when she started. This was quite a while ago and since then I was able to bb her every time I saw her, but then she disappeared and I haven't seen her since because of higher rate. You are correct on YMMV. Quite a bit of girl that I had bb with stop doing it after they were in the business for a while.

Another one I know is Rosettastoned. She use to offer dinner service with a session and it's bbfscip with her. Usually cip while she was on top. Not sure if she still let you though. Haven't seen her since she returned.Thank you for your report good sir. Hopefully you still get in raw. That was a tough cookie that I never got a chance at. She's a freak tho. I still see her every now and again. When the rubber broke, I should have just kept going. Stupid me.

No, actually you shouldn't have. We don't judge what you do with your dick, it's your dick use it as you should. Broken condoms always mean a reset. If the chick isn't down with uncovered service then you just don't do it. Simple as that.

A2

DawnOfTime
04-05-17, 20:03
Thank you for your report good sir. Hopefully you still get in raw. That was a tough cookie that I never got a chance at. She's a freak tho. I still see her every now and again. When the rubber broke, I should have just kept going. Stupid me.

No, actually you shouldn't have. We don't judge what you do with your dick, it's your dick use it as you should. Broken condoms always mean a reset. If the chick isn't down with uncovered service then you just don't do it. Simple as that.

A2It's a good thing that you stop too. It could be that she's not on the pill at the time and had you kept going there might be little ones running around LOL. I had found that if the girls decided that they are going to provide for a living and treat it like work they will stop doing BB for a good reason. Those ones that does are older and more desperate. Girls that did this temporary tend to let you BB them easier. Don't know how many of you had seen menna95, but she's a freak. Creampie every time with her. But she retired. Storm, and Celiarose also came to mind as examples. Unfortunately I can't provide examples for the career ones since, well, they stopped and I had to respect that. Anyway, who's Thebestever's friend? You can PM. Thanks!

BlueDog253
04-06-17, 02:53
It's a good thing that you stop too. It could be that she's not on the pill at the time and had you kept going there might be little ones running around LOL. I had found that if the girls decided that they are going to provide for a living and treat it like work they will stop doing BB for a good reason. Those ones that does are older and more desperate. Girls that did this temporary tend to let you BB them easier. Don't know how many of you had seen menna95, but she's a freak. Creampie every time with her. But she retired. Storm, and Celiarose also came to mind as examples. Unfortunately I can't provide examples for the career ones since, well, they stopped and I had to respect that. Anyway, who's Thebestever's friend? You can PM. Thanks!Even though I knew her tubes were tied, I was paranoid as all hell, thinking that she doesn't do bb because she had something but didn't want to say. She punched me in the face once and gave me a titty twister in the sack because she wanted me to pull her hair and I would not oblige. Can confirm celiarose with bb. She still provides from time to time.

Penis
04-06-17, 17:15
Storm, and Celiarose also came to mind as examples.Can't find ads for either. Can you point them out? I saw Storm when she first started providing but then she disappeared. Great tits and zero inhibitions but damn she never stopped talking. LOL She still around?

BlueDog253
04-06-17, 21:34
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

DawnOfTime
04-07-17, 00:58
Can't find ads for either. Can you point them out? I saw Storm when she first started providing but then she disappeared. Great tits and zero inhibitions but damn she never stopped talking. LOL She still around?They were both my example of temporary provider that do bb. There were all retired, well maybe not celia according to bluedog. Sorry for the confusion!

JohnJohnson16
04-07-17, 11:29
Storm would actually ask for creampie, would drive home at lunch so I could fill her up.

I would like to know the Thebestever's friend is also, please pm too.

JohnJohnson16
04-07-17, 11:32
Any pregnant of milking provides out there right now?

Penis
04-07-17, 16:59
Any chance you've got her number? Is she still providing UTR?

Storm would actually ask for creampie, would drive home at lunch so I could fill her up.

I would like to know the Thebestever's friend is also, please pm too.

BoomDizzle
04-09-17, 20:02
Hey guys, I thought I pitch in to this thread.

Pennie- tight spinner and willing: bbgreekcia, cip, atmwcim etc. Lots of sketch reports lately, so enter at own risk.

Cristy- a grade A super freak: bb anything, atm, atp, pta, cip, cia etc. Lots of mileage by now.

Also, if anyone wants to trade info on utr / atf providers pm me, I got a few nice ones and one that many would consider a dime piece.I have a few as well, perhaps we should talk!

DawnOfTime
04-10-17, 20:02
I don't think she BB anymore. Everything is cover with her. My friend also went to see her and all are covered. Maybe she only do it with regular or if you offer her a lot more. Very YMMA.

Penis
04-11-17, 00:52
She has a few rob and flake reports on the other board as well. I was going to try and set something up until I saw those.

I don't think she BB anymore. Everything is cover with her. My friend also went to see her and all are covered. Maybe she only do it with regular or if you offer her a lot more. Very YMMA.

CreamPieSeeker
04-11-17, 01:29
No BB action of any sort. No MSOG for hour appointment. WTF. Of course I didn't bother to see her.

HuksAlot
04-11-17, 20:53
I don't think she BB anymore. Everything is cover with her. My friend also went to see her and all are covered. Maybe she only do it with regular or if you offer her a lot more. Very YMMA.I reported her providing BBFS a couple of months ago. I met her on a sugar site long before she joined TNA. It was BB from the start without having to ask or negotiate. Since she joined TNA I've seen her twice, both times was BB. Maybe she narrows down her BB clients to a minimum or you have to see her a couple of times to get it? Recently she has been contacting me wanting a date. Her phone is probably quiet because of all the alerts she has been collecting. I've declined because I've got more attractive girls in the mix to see.

DawnOfTime
04-12-17, 17:24
Sexyspencer- 20's excellent BJ and BB.

32 OnTopBritneyB- early 30's hot dirty blonde, thin and sexy. BBFS and BB greek, no CIM. Don't know if she still provides, but number still visible on profile.

Got a couple other very hot atf providers, if anyone wants to trade info PM me.Here are some for trade. These are ones that that I can't just post on the public ones as they don't just do it with everyone so YMMV, but just go with the flow with them.

Maryjaynn on tna. Just slide in bbfscip bbbjcimws.

Missmackenzie on tna. I am not sure if she still does but if she like you she will. She will even tell you to cum inside her.

Enjoy.

SimpleHuman
04-15-17, 14:57
I have a couple girls I can trade info on. They are both in Vancouver. Both are slender. Late 20's and mid 30's. Neither of them advertise very often but they're legitimate. And it's not the 30 y / o skinny redhead that advertises all the time on BP.

RawDogger
04-20-17, 14:46
Hi guys. I'm new to the area and the board. I've read through this blog and see some mention of UTR girls. Would love to find some 18-21 yo girls that are very submissive and open to bbfscip. Yup, I get that this is my first post so worries if there are trust issues. Still haven't gotten my feet under me in the PNW yet.

HuxGuy
04-28-17, 15:51
Just saw this BP post of hers, says she offers cream, safe to assume CIP?

http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wet-wet-big-booty-new-5033870054/17628777

This is her TNA.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?260313-PersianGoddess97

Anyone have fun with this girl yet?

SeaGentleman
04-30-17, 13:52
I met Autumn Snow 33 on tnaboard.

She invited me over to her place in Jantzen Beach area.

1 hr bbfscip. She is alot of fun but older than I normally do.

Since I am not established in Portland, it was harder to find a BBFS provider.

CreamPieSeeker
05-04-17, 12:21
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?245102-Tinkerbella13

Wants uncharge for BBFS and I had to give in. Check out her pics and you'll understand why. BBFSCIP.

HuxGuy
05-04-17, 23:10
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?245102-Tinkerbella13

Wants uncharge for BBFS and I had to give in. Check out her pics and you'll understand why. BBFSCIP.What was the upcharge?

NachoCheese
05-05-17, 00:54
What was the upcharge?You said what we're all thinking.

CreamPieSeeker
05-05-17, 13:34
100 was upcharge on top of 260 base rate.

You said what we're all thinking.

WebbHoes
05-07-17, 23:27
She gave it up easy. Bbfscip x2. 50 $ up charge.

DL1230
05-07-17, 23:58
100 was upcharge on top of 260 base rate.Does she allow msog with BBFS?

HuxGuy
05-08-17, 23:53
Saw her TNA profile at first, she didn't have any don'ts. Saw her posting on BP saying open minded. Texted her asking if a raincoat was needed, she said no. Met up with her and she was serious about raincoat not being needed for any of the activities, great breasts, curvy body, about 5'10". Incall is alright, lived in, but its to be expected since it was her apartment. For $. 50 I would repeat.

http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/alexis-call-me-now-fiveohthree-sixseventhree-twofourfournine/17894032

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238060-Treasure0603

CreamPieSeeker
05-10-17, 01:52
She's cool with MSOG.

Does she allow msog with BBFS?

ToyotaSupraTt
05-15-17, 22:00
Has anyone had any luck in getting BBFS from Alyssa Erotica from TNA?

Toptwo
05-21-17, 19:54
It's a yes on Persian goddess.

Penis
05-24-17, 12:59
http://oregon.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cream-pies-for-your-pleasures/17938354

Seems a bit TGTBT. Phone number only pulls up a couple no-face shots. Ads in Cali and WA as well.

HuksAlot
05-24-17, 16:24
http://oregon.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cream-pies-for-your-pleasures/17938354

Seems a bit TGTBT. Phone number only pulls up a couple no-face shots. Ads in Cali and WA as well.I found this face pic. Ads for that number on different sites list a different age plus yes and no on seeing AA. Also the way that the BP ad is written is suspect as hell.

CreamPieSeeker
05-28-17, 20:56
She's been mentioned on Seattle board and I saw her when she visited Portland. She is definition of high energy. I highly recommend unless you have heart problems.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246680-Marina-Orlov

HuxGuy
05-31-17, 02:47
She'll do bbfscip for +50,250 total. Nice tight body.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?210717-sexygirl1968

WebbHoes
06-04-17, 14:31

Steevie is BBFSCIP, but say she doesn't usually do it. Use to go by the name of germanbeauty or something along that line and she always did let you BBFSCIP then.TBE has always allowed me to hit if rawdog.

It is always a YMMV thing. If she likes you are needs $$$ bad, she will do it.

WantsMore
06-06-17, 18:55
She gave it up easy. Bbfscip x2. 50 $ up charge.She's a sexy girl.

Her ad says 400 for an hr, so was it 450?

Had you seen her previously?

WantsMore
06-06-17, 19:04
She's been mentioned on Seattle board and I saw her when she visited Portland. She is definition of high energy. I highly recommend unless you have heart problems.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246680-Marina-OrlovHer profile says 23; but she looks older.

How old would you say she is?

WantsMore
06-06-17, 20:13

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?246680-Marina-OrlovHow old would you say she is? She looks older than the 23 stated in her profile.

DawnOfTime
06-06-17, 21:38
She'll do bbfscip for +50,250 total. Nice tight body.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?210717-sexygirl1968Actually she will take 200. I read about her on Washington forum and they suggested just go see her at 200 and don't worry about the limitations. It will end up being all opened. It worked. BB was never mention although she will tell you she have female condom on when the deed was about to be performed. She doesn't. Just go with the flow.

OakRaiders89
06-07-17, 02:52
She's a sexy girl.

Her ad says 400 for an hr, so was it 450?

Had you seen her previously?I was wondering this too. I'd definitely do it. Did you ask her straight up?

CreamPieSeeker
06-07-17, 13:53
She's well over 23 for sure. I would guess early 30's.

How old would you say she is? She looks older than the 23 stated in her profile.

MaybeILike
06-08-17, 13:17
She will, just be patient about it. I just confirmed this earlier today.She has an alert from a couple of weeks ago from someone asking for BBFS.

WantsMore
06-09-17, 18:40
I was wondering this too. I'd definitely do it. Did you ask her straight up?The one thing I've noticed on the other board, she she's spending more time prowling the ISO's and making comments there and also on some of the alerts.

Saying you should have come and see me instead.

I think she's over priced at 4 bills for and hour, and the number of guys willing to see her is down, so she's spending more and more time trying to drum up business.

CreamPieSeeker
06-10-17, 00:06
That's what I get from her posts. No thanks. If she seemed more easy going and was 300 all inclusive, I'd would definitely check her out.

The one thing I've noticed on the other board, she she's spending more time prowling the ISO's and making comments there and also on some of the alerts.

I think she's over priced at 4 bills for and hour, and the number of guys willing to see her is down, so she's spending more and more time trying to drum up business.

OakRaiders89
06-10-17, 01:33
That's what I get from her posts. No thanks. If she seemed more easy going and was 300 all inclusive, I'd would definitely check her out.Yeah I'll pass too 400 is too much.

GreekKing
06-11-17, 20:02
Definitely way older than 23, more like mid 30's.

Her profile says 23; but she looks older.

How old would you say she is?

GreekKing
06-12-17, 02:06
This Nekisa you are talking about?

It's a yes on Persian goddess.

GreekKing
06-12-17, 02:11
Giselle is a troll, less talking and more fucking if I were her.

Twisted Linda: confirmed BBFSCIP or BBFSCIA, your pick.

Cristy: confirmed BBFSCIP, kind of haggered though.

Snowhite: confirmed BBFSCIA, she's way older than she looks in her pix though.

The one thing I've noticed on the other board, she she's spending more time prowling the ISO's and making comments there and also on some of the alerts.

Coolboarder78
06-12-17, 14:06
Macij offered BBFS + bbgreek for 400 plus uber to my hotel (I had been drinking and didn't want to drive). Never made the connection as I was waiting for her to tell me how much the uber was and she disappeared. Probably best so I could sober up and use the big head.

HuxGuy
06-12-17, 22:45
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?255173-A-N-A

No upcharge for it from her. Texted her and asked if anything goes, she said just ask for what you want during the session.

BBFSCIP just $$/ hour.

OakRaiders89
06-12-17, 23:55
This Nekisa you are talking about?No way uglier.

OakRaiders89
06-13-17, 04:06
Giselle is a troll, less talking and more fucking if I were her.

Twisted Linda: confirmed BBFSCIP or BBFSCIA, your pick.

Cristy: confirmed BBFSCIP, kind of haggered though.

Snowhite: confirmed BBFSCIA, she's way older than she looks in her pix though.Cristy2681? Or a different one?

CreamPieSeeker
06-13-17, 09:24
I just can't do it.

No way uglier.

Penis
06-13-17, 10:54
Agreed. That back view is making me consider a life of celibacy.

I just can't do it.

OakRaiders89
06-13-17, 23:07
Agreed. That back view is making me consider a life of celibacy.I've never seen that many pimples on an ass like that.

CreamPieSeeker
06-14-17, 02:48
So I'm sick asshole and suspected she was up for BB action based on her looks and posts. The initial set of pics indicated she was hiding her weight but I was almost kinda considering taking plunge. She does have cute face if you like the alternative vibe. But then she posted next set of pics and I'm like "WTF? HELL NO!

I've never seen that many pimples on an ass like that.

GreekKing
06-15-17, 02:01
Cristy2681? Or a different one?Yes Cristy2681.

GreekKing
06-15-17, 02:02
No way uglier.LOL if you are talking about PersianGoddess97 no way I would touch that. Not even if I was paid, that's just nasty.

HuksAlot
06-15-17, 15:35
She recently ran an LMA-LMS ad on TNA. I saw her about 10 times when she was UTR prior to her joining TNA. BBFS, CIP, BB anal, CIA, BBBJ, CIMWS. Her current rates are ridiculously high, but maybe all hush services are included.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232383-scarlett1488

OakRaiders89
06-15-17, 17:04
Yes Cristy2681.Is she a good fuck?

CreamPieSeeker
06-15-17, 19:03
Her email is aryanprincess and she referred to herself as aryan in some ads. Is she just clueless or neo nazi? Both?

She recently ran an LMA-LMS ad on TNA. I saw her about 10 times when she was UTR prior to her joining TNA. BBFS, CIP, BB anal, CIA, BBBJ, CIMWS. Her current rates are ridiculously high, but maybe all hush services are included.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?232383-scarlett1488

HuksAlot
06-15-17, 19:35
This is an entertaining read on her.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1057207-If-I-wasn-t-there-I-would-not-have-believed-it!&highlight=Cristy2681.

Is she a good fuck?

OakRaiders89
06-15-17, 19:52

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1057207-If-I-wasn-t-there-I-would-not-have-believed-it!&highlight=Cristy2681.Her body looks nice and fuckable.

CreamPieSeeker
06-15-17, 23:13
If she didn't look so haggard, I'd be calling and texting her every 5 minutes!

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1057207-If-I-wasn-t-there-I-would-not-have-believed-it!&highlight=Cristy2681.

GreekKing
06-16-17, 02:07
Is she a good fuck?Nah I'd pass.

OakRaiders89
06-16-17, 04:46
If she didn't look so haggard, I'd be calling and texting her every 5 minutes!Just came back from seeing her. Bbcim. She looks better in person.

HuxGuy
06-16-17, 12:42
Just came back from seeing her. Bbcim. She looks better in person.What'd she quote you for BB? When I asked it was +50 on top of her anything goes.

Penis
06-16-17, 13:30
Honestly, this is precisely how disturbing I would have guessed a visit to her would have gone and is why I have never partaken. Definitely an entertaining read, though.

OakRaiders89
06-16-17, 15:20
What'd she quote you for BB? When I asked it was +50 on top of her anything goes.250. That was supposed to be BBFSCIP not CIM.

CreamPieSeeker
06-28-17, 10:15
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?319970-brandi_more

Super permissive provider that doesn't seem to say no. PSE activities included BBFS, BB Greek, ATM, CIP, and CIA.

Negatives: Could hit the gym a little bit. I did limited DATY since it wasn't super fresh.

KingOfFours
07-01-17, 11:29
I put this on the backpage forum initially, but then I remembered there is this bareback forum in Portland, so I'm also putting it here:

Some updates since my last trip to Oregon:

I can now confirm that BBFS is COMPLETELY off the menu with IBAQT, at least for new clients. I found out the hard way. : (.

Since my last visit to Oregon, though, I did find a new one at PDX. Picture I took of her below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

On the expensive side at 200 hh for CIP, but she's full GFE and a cum-craving pleaser. I can't recall if I posted her before, but I consider her surely good enough for a repeat! But STRANGE always trumps repeats for me--hence this post!

And the stacked big-tit 3 hole wonder in one of my previous posts here, whose BBFS is still pretty much under the radar, is now dividing her time between Portland and Eugene, so she's available for the local Portland guys now. She's cool with ass-to pussy, too. In fact there's not much of anything, I think, that she won't do! She's asking a bit more now at 140 hh, but still slam dunk for sperm in every hole, never an upsell in my experience. But in all the sessions I've had with her we went WAY overtime! The first time I inseminated that one there were NO condoms even mentioned--she just climbed aboard and stuffed it in!

However--I'm now looking for some STRANGE in the PDX area--or at least within Uber or taxi distance from the airport. Because I'll only be there ONE day at PDX next week, so I don't want to gamble--I want a slam-dunk CIP girl! Preferably one that is willing to pre-negotiate BBFS up front! (But if not, I'll take what I can get, LOL!

So, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to hear about them! In return, I can send you more pics, via email, of the one in the pic above, but including the face, and her contact info, as well as face and creampie pics of the very fine 3-hole big-tit wonder discussed above who is now dividing her time between PDX and Eugene. Both are now heavily reviewed on the two other boards.

Penis
07-01-17, 16:08
Throw some obvious spaces in your links. The forum removes content otherwise and breaks the link.

I put this on the backpage forum initially, but then I remembered there is this bareback forum in Portland, so I'm also putting it here:

Some updates since my last trip to Oregon:

I can now confirm that BBFS is COMPLETELY off the menu with IBAQT, at least for new clients. I found out the hard way. : (.

Since my last visit to Oregon, though, I did find a new one at PDX. Picture I took of her below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

On the expensive side at 200 hh for CIP, but she's full GFE and a cum-craving pleaser. I can't recall if I posted her before, but I consider her surely good enough for a repeat! But STRANGE always trumps repeats for me--hence this post!

And the stacked big-tit 3 hole wonder in one of my previous posts here, whose BBFS is still pretty much under the radar, is now dividing her time between Portland and Eugene, so she's available for the local Portland guys now. She's cool with ass-to pussy, too. In fact there's not much of anything, I think, that she won't do! She's asking a bit more now at 140 hh, but still slam dunk for sperm in every hole, never an upsell in my experience. But in all the sessions I've had with her we went WAY overtime! The first time I inseminated that one there were NO condoms even mentioned--she just climbed aboard and stuffed it in!

However--I'm now looking for some STRANGE in the PDX area--or at least within Uber or taxi distance from the airport. Because I'll only be there ONE day at PDX next week, so I don't want to gamble--I want a slam-dunk CIP girl! Preferably one that is willing to pre-negotiate BBFS up front! (But if not, I'll take what I can get, LOL!

So, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to hear about them! In return, I can send you more pics, via email, of the one in the pic above, but including the face, and her contact info, as well as face and creampie pics of the very fine 3-hole big-tit wonder discussed above who is now dividing her time between PDX and Eugene. Both are now heavily reviewed on the two other boards.

KingOfFours
07-02-17, 11:00
Throw some obvious spaces in your links. The forum removes content otherwise and breaks the link.Sorry, I am not an expert on these things! But try this? Take out the spaces and then cut and paste to URL.

https://drive.google.com/ file / d /0 B901 UtMm-cEMZ3 ZacVE0 aVVHV28/ view? Usp=sharing.

KingOfFours
07-02-17, 11:04
Sorry, I am not an expert on these things! But try this? Take out the spaces and then cut and paste to URL.

https://drive.google.com/ file / d /0 B901 UtMm-cEMZ3 ZacVE0 aVVHV28/ view? Usp=sharing.Or better yet, cut and paste it to the URL, and THEN take out all the spaces, because there will be more spaces than I originally put in! So first cut and paste to URL THEN take out all the spaces. That worked for me!

HelperMan
07-03-17, 13:57
Or better yet, cut and paste it to the URL, and THEN take out all the spaces, because there will be more spaces than I originally put in! So first cut and paste to URL THEN take out all the spaces. That worked for me!Thanks for the info. I PM'd you for her info.

KingOfFours
07-03-17, 15:44
Gents, thanks for all the correspondance! But my inbox filled up and I missed some of them! I just cleaned my inbox out so please resend! Thanks!

HelperMan
07-03-17, 16:49
I'm new to the board. I've only seen TwistedLinda for BBFS multiple times. Looking for info on others.

HelperMan
07-03-17, 18:40
I'm new to the board and looking for info on escorts that do BBFS. I've only currently seen TwistedLinda for BBFS CIP.

Pmanhere
07-04-17, 17:32
I'm new to the board and looking for info on escorts that do BBFS. I've only currently seen TwistedLinda for BBFS CIP.Your best bet is to go back through the pages in this thread and note the numerous suggestions for BB action. Don't wait for someone to spoon feed you.

KingOfFours
07-06-17, 12:23
Has anyone tried this Micki: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238286-Micki.

I had gotten a BBFS agreement quite a while back but was not able to hook up.

My main question is about her looks. The pictures of her are not at all revealing--in fact not revealing at all. And when that happens, there is generally a reason. And the reason is usually quite a bit of extra weight. My question is, just how fat is she? Kangaroo pouch? Or what? I generally LIKE them thick and curvey (like Twisted Linda), but I don't really like big rolls of fat. For example, Athena76, even though she's a FINE 3 hole cum-dumspter, is just a bit too fat for me.

Thanks for any info you can provide about this Micki!

HelperMan
07-07-17, 19:09
Has anyone tried this Micki: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238286-Micki.

I had gotten a BBFS agreement quite a while back but was not able to hook up.

My main question is about her looks. The pictures of her are not at all revealing--in fact not revealing at all. And when that happens, there is generally a reason. And the reason is usually quite a bit of extra weight. My question is, just how fat is she? Kangaroo pouch? Or what? I generally LIKE them thick and curvey (like Twisted Linda), but I don't really like big rolls of fat. For example, Athena76, even though she's a FINE 3 hole cum-dumspter, is just a bit too fat for me.

Thanks for any info you can provide about this Micki!Micki posted pictures on * and she is not fat like Athena76 is. She is more like twistedlinda but not with the hugs tits. I'm going to try and see if I can do BBFS with her next week.

BradCooperMan
07-11-17, 15:27
I have had her a couple of times, and have sent several people to her. Fantastic service!

BBBJ Greek BBFS BBFSCIP BBFSCIA All done with a "Great attitude" And she will take her time, never a rush. Never watches the clock. And she thanks you over and over. Trust me dream girl.

Has a private place in SE Ptld.

You can sit down she will pour you some wine and talk and be romantic with you, if you want. Kissing anything.

She is a "spinner" But nice firm body. She is like age 45 ish? (No I don't have pics) Not all that pretty, but who cares based on how she will spoil you.

Rate $150 for all. Never a upcharge.

If interested ask me for her contact info, glad to share.

KingOfFours
07-19-17, 10:37
Micki posted pictures on * and she is not fat like Athena76 is. She is more like twistedlinda but not with the hugs tits. I'm going to try and see if I can do BBFS with her next week.Thank you, I actually did not get a chance to try Micki.

But I did find a VERY nice big tit MILF to inseminate! She's in Portland, a little bit of stretch marks, but in good shape and she dresses to impress in stripper garb, etc. 200 for an hour but I got more than an hour with multiples. CIP was slam dunk. Total pleaser! I have not seen any reports or even hints about her BBFS anywhere, though, even though she's been heavily reviewed on numerous sites.

I will give her contact info to SENIORS AND THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY CONTRIBUTED ON THIS BOARD, ONLY! And pictures only to those I already have vetted. Because there are some BBFS wh0 res whose BBFS is UTR, and this is one of them! So if you want her info you will have to convince me that you can be trusted! I have already deleted MANY PMs from guys who wrote me out of the blue, with 0 or 5 posts, asking for this kind of UTR BBFS info. Guys are writing me with a handful of posts that were utterly worthless for telling whether or not they are LE, an asshole, or a thug. I generally either delete those PMs, or else I just reply, "Have a nice day, officer!

So PLEASE don't clog my inbox if you do not have a posting track record from which I can make an INFORMED decision! (End of rant, LOL!

JohnJohnson16
07-23-17, 20:45
I have two dancers at two different clubs that will do cip, one cim with swallow. Any info trades?

Pdxdtf
07-24-17, 19:04
This agency has sent Natasha a couple of times and the 2nd time I saw her, she did the Stripper Slide and then my cock slipped in for BBFS and she just kept riding it until I CIP.

Harbor2511
07-25-17, 20:29
This agency has sent Natasha a couple of times and the 2nd time I saw her, she did the Stripper Slide and then my cock slipped in for BBFS and she just kept riding it until I CIP.What was the cost?

DawnOfTime
07-27-17, 04:20
Had a very professional post up that allow BB but will rob you. Don't pay in advance and do not let her go back to her driver under any circumstances. She will bail. http://420.com.portland.hoxnif.com/post/22814791/#.

971-313-2818.

Penis
07-27-17, 12:45
Not trying to be a dick but I don't really understand posts like this. If she's a rob, she's a rob. Why recommend not paying in advance? You mention a driver, pretty easy for him to come in and take care of the robbery part himself if you try to withhold the funds until after.

Best recommendation is to strictly avoid, I think. I had seen other ads of hers and she was sort of on my radar but she's off it now.

Had a very professional post up that allow BB but will rob you. Don't pay in advance and do not let her go back to her driver under any circumstances. She will bail. http://420.com.portland.hoxnif.com/post/22814791/#.

971-313-2818.

Urdoinit Rong
07-29-17, 22:08
I have two dancers at two different clubs that will do cip, one cim with swallow. Any info trades?Can you at least give us a hint?

JohnJohnson16
07-30-17, 19:00
Can you at least give us a hint?This is activities within the club, not takeout. I can't be the only one with this level of fun.

DawnOfTime
08-02-17, 18:10
Not trying to be a dick but I don't really understand posts like this. If she's a rob, she's a rob. Why recommend not paying in advance? You mention a driver, pretty easy for him to come in and take care of the robbery part himself if you try to withhold the funds until after.

Best recommendation is to strictly avoid, I think. I had seen other ads of hers and she was sort of on my radar but she's off it now.No worries, I do agree with you to avoid at all cost. But you have to remember we all don't really don't know each other here. There might be someone that won't believe this warning and go see the person anyway, but once they see what she's trying to do is exactly as described they can still avoid the trouble.

DawnOfTime
08-02-17, 18:28

Best recommendation is to strictly avoid, I think. I had seen other ads of hers and she was sort of on my radar but she's off it now.No worries, I do agree with you to avoid at all cost. But you have to remember we all don't really don't know each other here. There might be someone that won't believe this warning and go see the person anyway, but once they see what she's trying to do is exactly as described they can still avoid the trouble.

Bobby ShafToe
08-02-17, 21:53
This is activities within the club, not takeout. I can't be the only one with this level of fun.I have one that I've banged recently in the club. I'd be happy to share information if there is a way to do that without just posting it. Also, if anyone knows where Kitten formerly of Gold Club is working now (she got fired for being too fun, apparently), please post. She has an amazing body, was a good dancer, and is only 18. I only heard she was fun after she stopped working.

There was a girl named Kenna at Rose City a year ago that I'm sure was extremely naughty. Never saw her again. Anyone know her?

Bobby ShafToe
08-02-17, 22:29
I can confirm Tinkerbella, MaciJ, and Giselle Love.

I've got a few others that I can share if anyone else wants to share. A hot AA girl and a sexy Asian / White mix. And a hot white girl spinner who is really hit or miss on BBFS and BBGreek, but has allowed both intermittently.

I suspected that Odessa Rain would do BB, and I saw her once this spring. Great BBBJ, but FS was covered. I got the suspicion that the next time would be BBFS, but haven't been able to schedule again.

Samadams17
08-02-17, 23:57
MaryJaynn. Confirmed but there was an upcharge of $100+ and it wasnt worth it IMO. Was able to CIP.

TomAce
08-03-17, 01:14
I can confirm Tinkerbella, MaciJ, and Giselle Love.

I've got a few others that I can share if anyone else wants to share. A hot AA girl and a sexy Asian / White mix. And a hot white girl spinner who is really hit or miss on BBFS and BBGreek, but has allowed both intermittently.

I suspected that Odessa Rain would do BB, and I saw her once this spring. Great BBBJ, but FS was covered. I got the suspicion that the next time would be BBFS, but haven't been able to schedule again.Did you have to put up extra with tink or maci? Because DAMN!

JohnJohnson16
08-03-17, 10:28
Pm sent

I have one that I've banged recently in the club. I'd be happy to share information if there is a way to do that without just posting it. Also, if anyone knows where Kitten formerly of Gold Club is working now (she got fired for being too fun, apparently), please post. She has an amazing body, was a good dancer, and is only 18. I only heard she was fun after she stopped working.

There was a girl named Kenna at Rose City a year ago that I'm sure was extremely naughty. Never saw her again. Anyone know her?.

BradCooperMan
08-03-17, 13:18
I have had her a couple of times, and have sent several people to her. Fantastic service!

BBBJ Greek BBFS BBFSCIP BBFSCIA All done with a "Great attitude" And she will take her time, never a rush. Never watches the clock. And she thanks you over and over. Trust me dream girl.

You can sit down she will pour you some wine and talk and be romantic with you, if you want. Kissing anything.

She is a "spinner" But nice firm body. She is like age 45 ish? (No I don't have pics) Not all that pretty, but who cares based on how she will spoil you.

If interested ask me for her contact info, glad to share.A lot of you have been happy with this gal. Don't miss out boys she is a gem!

Coolboarder78
08-03-17, 17:17
Did you have to put up extra with tink or maci? Because DAMN!Maci has quoted me $400 per hour for BBFS and most recently $200 extra which would make her rate $450.

WebbHoes
08-04-17, 08:12
How old would you say she is? She looks older than the 23 stated in her profile.Marina is in her 30's. Nice tits, spinner, no ass.

If you are too big, she will get sore.

Just book a date and bareback her. All you got to do is stick it in. She don't care. She will probably be drunk.

WebbHoes
08-04-17, 08:18
Can you at least give us a hint?TheBestEver tommie 2.

KingOfFours
08-04-17, 12:46
I got your PM and tried to send you info, but your box is as full as a creampied pussy!

MichaelT87
08-04-17, 13:40
Marina is in her 30's. Nice tits, spinner, no ass.

If you are too big, she will get sore.

Just book a date and bareback her. All you got to do is stick it in. She don't care. She will probably be drunk.And if you are fit, brace yourself, she attacks as soon as you get in! She will ride you until you are empty!

Lover1978
08-05-17, 10:18
And if you are fit, brace yourself, she attacks as soon as you get in! She will ride you until you are empty!Where would I find her at thank you.

Dexxzy
08-05-17, 11:17
There is an AMP in Tigard (they rotate girls every 3 weeks). The girl right now (but she leaves next week Tuesday) does pretty much everything. Definitely 3 BJCIM (no ws), rim, and asked about cover for FS, I declined. She's late 40's+, but petite slim build. Great massage too.

Bobby ShafToe
08-05-17, 13:24
Did you have to put up extra with tink or maci? Because DAMN!Yes, Tinkerbella's upsell was significant, but not out of this world. Maci was running a nothing too taboo special, and I got an amazing deal for video and bb everything. Barely any upsell.

Alan Cain
08-05-17, 18:29
There is an AMP in Tigard (they rotate girls every 3 weeks). The girl right now (but she leaves next week Tuesday) does pretty much everything. Definitely 3 BJCIM (no ws), rim, and asked about cover for FS, I declined. She's late 40's+, but petite slim build. Great massage too.Which one?

TomAce
08-05-17, 19:23
There is an AMP in Tigard (they rotate girls every 3 weeks). The girl right now (but she leaves next week Tuesday) does pretty much everything. Definitely 3 BJCIM (no ws), rim, and asked about cover for FS, I declined. She's late 40's+, but petite slim build. Great massage too.Indeed yes, where is this lovely place you speak of?

Dexxzy
08-06-17, 11:24
If you've been following backpage, there's only one AMP that consistently posts in the Tigard area the last 2 years. The current incall is in the Bridgeport area. Trying not to be too blatant here. I saw her yesterday, and her scheduler extended her stay for 1 more week.

Most of the rotated girls are safety girls. Very few do even 3 BJCIM. So that's why I thought I'd share.

GetRealPdx
08-12-17, 16:46
She's fairly new to TNA, and give it up easily.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?325491-Selena-Rae

Alan Cain
08-14-17, 00:03
Confirmed.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?226051-Chocolate-Paradise

Seems like she has a pimp doing transport. But she was accommodating. $160/ hhr.

TomAce
08-15-17, 14:36

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?325491-Selena-RaeWhat was the damage?

GetRealPdx
08-16-17, 07:31
What was the damage?Her regular donation.

JakeDSnake
08-16-17, 23:48
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website. Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage. In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

BradCooperMan
08-17-17, 13:11
OK guys I have a older 53 year old lady that loves to fuck and suck. She has her own place, very safe and nice. I have been with her several times. She is clean and tested, so blow your load where you want.

She is ugly as hell, but as sweet as they come. Never a rush with her, she will treat you good. Zero fat on this lady.

If interested let me know.

JakeDSnake
08-17-17, 23:26
http://www.nwbadgirlsxxx.com/home.html

Just wondering if anyone has seen this.

PoonHound1969
08-18-17, 12:14
I would love to see the vids of our local lady's, but no way am I paying that site to do so. I have searched in the past for torrents or uploaded vids and only found three of them.

http://www.nwbadgirlsxxx.com/home.html

Just wondering if anyone has seen this.

PSR 200
08-18-17, 17:41
Anyone know any Asian girls in the Beaverton / Hillsboro area that will allow BBFSCIP?

I've had countless girls in the last 2 years, but I've only bumped into 3 in Beaverton.

That allow BBFSCIP. If you also know any girls that aren't Asian that's fine too!

I know I'm new here, but I will test and report back!

Swh1983
08-21-17, 01:39
OK guys I have a older 53 year old lady that loves to fuck and suck. She has her own place, very safe and nice. I have been with her several times. She is clean and tested, so blow your load where you want.

She is ugly as hell, but as sweet as they come. Never a rush with her, she will treat you good. Zero fat on this lady.

If interested let me know.How can I reach her.

Swh1983
08-21-17, 01:42
And if you are fit, brace yourself, she attacks as soon as you get in! She will ride you until you are empty!Can I get her contact info.

Doujinmonkey
08-21-17, 07:46
Trying to set up some fun. Going on a BBFS safari if you will.

Does anyone have info on this girl?

http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-things-yes-971-304-1288/18750188

And any info on bbfscip AND facial friendly girls? Age not an issue.

Bonus if someone knows a black bbfscip girl been on my to-do list for a while!

Penis
08-22-17, 12:22
Does anyone have info on this girl?

http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-things-yes-971-304-1288/18750188
Let's just say the pics in that ad are VERY flattering and do not give an accurate representation.

PoonHound1969
08-22-17, 13:46
I have two portland ladies one white mid thirties and the other A sexy black in her mid 20's.

Nether has been listed.

Will only trade for other utr.

Swh1983
08-22-17, 20:51

If interested let me know.Let me get the older lady's info.

Swh1983
08-22-17, 20:53
And if you are fit, brace yourself, she attacks as soon as you get in! She will ride you until you are empty!Let me get her info as well please.

Member #5535
08-22-17, 22:39

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?325491-Selena-RaeAlso confirmed. I wasn't impressed and don't really think it's my place here to discuss. I will not repeat. Pm if you need details, I also have trades.

PoonHound1969
08-23-17, 09:37
Sent you a pm on Selena and on a trade.

Also replied to all who pm'ed me.

Also confirmed. I wasn't impressed and don't really think it's my place here to discuss. I will not repeat. Pm if you need details, I also have trades.

PoonHound1969
08-23-17, 11:37
Guessing Micki.

MikePaw
08-23-17, 11:49
Are there any decent BBW's locally around here that provide BBFS? I have my favorites in Vegas and Phoenix, but don't have any in the hometown that I am aware of LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Penis
08-23-17, 16:21
Athena76 on tna.

Are there any decent BBW's locally around here that provide BBFS? I have my favorites in Vegas and Phoenix, but don't have any in the hometown that I am aware of LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Penis
08-23-17, 16:22
I was thinking about this one. The whole point of the forum is to exchange information. Would be interested in hearing about the experience.

Also confirmed. I wasn't impressed and don't really think it's my place here to discuss. I will not repeat. Pm if you need details, I also have trades.

Member #5535
08-23-17, 20:11
I was thinking about this one. The whole point of the forum is to exchange information. Would be interested in hearing about the experience.Understandable trust me, just trying to minimize drama / trolls. Fee free to PM me.

CreamPieSeeker
08-24-17, 00:52
Way heavier than pics indicate. Not attractive. I am ashamed at myself for not canceling.

Samadams17
08-24-17, 03:04
Way heavier than pics indicate. Not attractive. I am ashamed at myself for not canceling.Had to pick her up and take her to the location after she screwed up on the incall. It was a bit awkward giving her a ride in the car. Once the events started I didn't really think anything was all that special. I've have plenty of safety visits that were better.

AS5402
08-26-17, 00:53
I can also confirm Giselle Love. Seen her a couple times. For me not worth the upsell considering her rates are high already and doesn't always seem 1 hundo focused on the moment.

I have a couple others and would be interested to trade with folks.

DollyKillKill
08-26-17, 01:03
Let's just say the pics in that ad are VERY flattering and do not give an accurate representation.I messaged her asking if she did offer so far no response.

RubWanted1
08-26-17, 14:17
A lot of you have been happy with this gal. Don't miss out boys she is a gem!Hi there, could you provide me her info?

Thanks.

Lucifur999
08-26-17, 20:43
Guessing Micki.Who is Micki? Any contact info? Ads?

Thanks.

OakRaiders89
08-27-17, 20:42
Can anyone confirm if maryjaynn offers BBFS and if so how much is upcharge.

Samadams17
08-28-17, 09:26
Can anyone confirm if maryjaynn offers BBFS and if so how much is upcharge.I can confirm. It was quite easy to get her to agree as well. I don't recall the upcharge tho although there was one.

PoonHound1969
08-28-17, 11:38
I have not seen or nor will I so its not a conformation, just supplying what was asked.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238286-Micki

Who is Micki? Any contact info? Ads?

Thanks.

CreamPieSeeker
08-28-17, 14:10
She's curvy without being fat IMHO. I have not repeated but probably will do so in future (location is bit far for me). Overall, I would recommend to my fellow hobbyists.

I can confirm. It was quite easy to get her to agree as well. I don't recall the upcharge tho although there was one.

Member #5574
08-28-17, 15:39
I have two portland ladies one white mid thirties and the other A sexy black in her mid 20's.

Nether has been listed.

Will only trade for other utr.I sent a PM for info on the mid 30's lady about a week ago with contact info from one I get BBFS from.

Can I expect her contact info sometime soon?

PoonHound1969
08-28-17, 15:55
What's the damage for BBFS? Hows her looks close to her pics?

I can also confirm Giselle Love. Seen her a couple times. For me not worth the upsell considering her rates are high already and doesn't always seem 1 hundo focused on the moment.

I have a couple others and would be interested to trade with folks.

Member #5574
08-29-17, 20:19

Nether has been listed.

Will only trade for other utr.Has any one else gotten info on the mid 30's lady this guy says he has?

I PMed, sent info on one I see occasionally, and posted with a quote, and he posted above my request and ignored me completely.

I get the feeling he's mining for info and not sharing any himself.

Anybody?

Lucifur999
08-30-17, 01:44
I have not seen or nor will I so its not a conformation, just supplying what was asked.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238286-MickiThanks for the response!

GetRealPdx
08-30-17, 09:58
Rumor has it that she allows BBFS, can anyone confirm? Thanks.

PoonHound1969
08-30-17, 19:11
I have only seen her once and I can say she is worth seeing covered or not.

I would bet if she's a yes you would need to be a steady reg. All just guesses on my part.

Penis
08-31-17, 00:03
I've asked twice before and been turned down. But I'm also a cranky sumbitch in that I won't step out the door unless I get a confirmation. I surely get some denials that might be different in person as some won't agree to anything over text / email. The point is, she might say yes face to face. YMMV and all that.

Norge69
08-31-17, 12:10
Rumor has it that she allows BBFS, can anyone confirm? Thanks.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3939-Escort-Reports&p=3456534&highlight=Leilanni+Moore#post3456534. Post #190.

PoonHound1969
08-31-17, 16:45
He suggest multiple visits over a few months has allowed extras.

Since she offers everything except BBFS that has to be the extra.

But multi visits needed.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3939-Escort-Reports&p=3456534&highlight=Leilanni+Moore#post3456534. Post #190.

Penis
08-31-17, 19:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ToyotaSupraTt
09-02-17, 00:11
Just curious, has anyone had any success in getting BBFS from Alyssa Erotica from TNA?

Scooby61
09-03-17, 14:40

Nether has been listed.

Will only trade for other utr.Poonhound,

I PM'd you a while back with info on a lady and your reply was simply my PM quoted back to me with no information. I PM'd you back letting you know what happened but I haven't heard from you since. I'm just being curious what happened? Thanks.

PoonHound1969
09-03-17, 15:19
I chatted with her and it was a no go. Who knows in person.

Just curious, has anyone had any success in getting BBFS from Alyssa Erotica from TNA?

PoonHound1969
09-05-17, 16:58
Sent you another pm.

Poonhound,

I PM'd you a while back with info on a lady and your reply was simply my PM quoted back to me with no information. I PM'd you back letting you know what happened but I haven't heard from you since. I'm just being curious what happened? Thanks.

Scooby61
09-07-17, 13:52
Sent you another pm.Thank you. Your PM didn't show up but at least we know the problem is likely in the forum's PM function.

DollyKillKill
09-08-17, 00:37
Can I get that info if you don't mind?

DollyKillKill
09-10-17, 02:03

If interested let me know.Interested!

DollyKillKill
09-11-17, 09:15
Know she used to go by another name was wondering if she offers BBFS. http://portland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/nikkik-highly-reviewed-sexy-american-girl-next-door/21171348.

BradCooperMan
09-11-17, 13:19
Interested!Guys many of you have seen her, and told me it was great. And she is a blast. However, she has told me that many of you make apts and FLAKE on her. This is not cool. Please either show up or don't make an apt at all.

For those who haven't seen her-PM me I will share her info.

Have fun guys!

PoonHound1969
09-12-17, 09:43
Not cool to blow off a UTR. Or any of the ladies.

Guys many of you have seen her, and told me it was great. And she is a blast. However, she has told me that many of you make apts and FLAKE on her. This is not cool. Please either show up or don't make an apt at all.

Have fun guys!

Adventurous112
09-12-17, 13:27
http://portland.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/l-o-n-g-v-i-e-w-w-as-milee-petite-little-redhead/16786909

She was open and is very sweet. Pics are accurate.

PoonHound1969
09-12-17, 16:10
Thanks for the report! She looks cute, what was the rate? How was her bod? Stomach hidden so I am guessing MILF?

http://portland.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/l-o-n-g-v-i-e-w-w-as-milee-petite-little-redhead/16786909

She was open and is very sweet. Pics are accurate.

Adventurous112
09-12-17, 20:29
Thanks for the report! She looks cute, what was the rate? How was her bod? Stomach hidden so I am guessing MILF?Yes MILF but baby damage was light. Very flat chest. $ hh cardate.

BTW Poon, I sent you a PM requesting info on your spokane-based UTR but suspect PMs might not be working based on other posts. I live in Spokane.

On that note, I'm also interested in BradCooperMan's 53 yo (in case that PM didn't go through either). I'm seeing his first UTR tonight. Oh, the butterflies!

Adventurous112
09-13-17, 16:35

If interested ask me for her contact info, glad to share.BCM, I'd love her contact info as well. I asked for it earlier but you sent the other (53 yo) contact instead.

Thanks.

HungryDatyDuck
09-13-17, 19:22
Just curious, has anyone had any success in getting BBFS from Alyssa Erotica from TNA?She's great but steep. $600/ hour but nice white girl.

PoonHound1969
09-13-17, 19:32
Me too please!

BCM, I'd love her contact info as well. I asked for it earlier but you sent the other (53 yo) contact instead.

Thanks.

HayHay
09-14-17, 06:37
TwistedLinda (TNA) just showed up and got BBFS with begging for CIP no upcharge without asking.

Athena76 (TNA) asked for BBFS which she said yes, but begged for CIA no upcharge.

IBAQT (TNA) seen her for years. Initial asked to bring covers, but they never got used. Only has been BBFS with begging for CIP no upcharge.

Nikkie (BP) offered BBFS in text without asking for it at 120. Only does car dates or outdoor quickies. Best way to find her is search for "pregnant" as she is currently almost due.

Samadams17
09-14-17, 14:35
Can confirm Nikkie BP was very open about BBFS in text.

Harbor2511
09-14-17, 14:52
TwistedLinda (TNA) just showed up and got BBFS with begging for CIP no upcharge without asking.

Athena76 (TNA) asked for BBFS which she said yes, but begged for CIA no upcharge.

IBAQT (TNA) seen her for years. Initial asked to bring covers, but they never got used. Only has been BBFS with begging for CIP no upcharge.

Nikkie (BP) offered BBFS in text without asking for it at 120. Only does car dates or outdoor quickies. Best way to find her is search for "pregnant" as she is currently almost due.How was it with Linda? Her recent reviews looked mixed. TIA.

HayHay
09-14-17, 21:40
How was it with Linda? Her recent reviews looked mixed. TIA.No issue like the latest drama review that was about her on TNA. I have seen her several times, and has been a bit since I seen her this year. YMMV as always.

Swh1983
09-15-17, 00:03
[Deleted by Admin]

Are you crazy, don't put your email on the forum

A2

Member #5557
09-15-17, 02:20
BradCooperman speaks the truth. Fuck that face but her pussy is good. BBBJ is great. She doesn't do many positions.

TomAce
09-15-17, 19:09
BradCooperman speaks the truth. Fuck that face but her pussy is good. BBBJ is great. She doesn't do many positions.Agreed. Face meh, very kind and hospital and candid LOL. BBFS was great. Wasn't A big fan of the BBBJ, seemed to get over it after 5 minutes. If your thick she doesn't handle it well.

Scooby61
09-15-17, 23:51

Nikkie (BP) offered BBFS in text without asking for it at 120. Only does car dates or outdoor quickies. Best way to find her is search for "pregnant" as she is currently almost due.A lot to read on this thread but I thought I saw a few pages back that IBAQT doesn't offer BBFS any longer. Can anyone confirm whether she does or doesn't with new clients?

LonelyMan5300
09-16-17, 04:17
Guys many of you have seen her, and told me it was great. And she is a blast. However, she has told me that many of you make apts and FLAKE on her. This is not cool. Please either show up or don't make an apt at all.

Have fun guys!I had the pleasure of seeing her a few weeks ago and she is good. I enjoyed myself. Thanks Brad for sending me her contact info.

Samadams17
09-16-17, 13:13
Tried to confirm with her via text and she ignored me.

Swh1983
09-16-17, 14:07
I had the pleasure of seeing her a few weeks ago and she is good. I enjoyed myself. Thanks Brad for sending me her contact info.Want her contact info too please and cost.

Adventurous112
09-16-17, 20:02

If interested let me know.I debated whether or not to report this for several days, but its just too funny / gross / weird / awkward not to share. It might hurt her business but I believe a lady would have handled the circumstances differently than she did.

I PM'd BCM for info on the 45 ish yo (I even specified the post number where he described her) and he sent me the 53 yo's info instead so I was a little off guard when she opened the door and was 10 years older and more homely than expected. To her credit, she is very nice and offered a beer or water and did not immediately ask for the donation (this is important to me; the exchange should happen in the background of the main event and I prefer it not be discussed, just completed). She lead me to her bed and we warmed me up nicely. She got on top for some CG and after an O, I rolled her over without pulling out into mish. Shortly after changing position, I noticed a dark area on the bed near where my ass had been during CG. I did my best to ignore it (ignorance is bliss right?) and successfully navigated the mental gymnastics necessary to pop while repressing my morbid curiosity. After popping, and some nice kissing, she noticed the mess and replied something equivalent to 'Oh, my bad' and went to clean herself up and bring me a wet washcloth so I could do the same. During her short absence, my fears were confirmed as I took a closer look at the bed, my crotch, and to a lesser extent, my fingers. I had literally f at $!#d the s#!t out of her, without any backdoor attention on my part at that.

After some cleanup, we chatted for a bit, but I had a hard time enjoying conversation after what had transpired and her lackadaisical response. As I got dressed, I placed the donation on a shelf near my clothes pile. I expected her to tell me to keep a portion or all of it given the circumstances; but she made no such suggestion. I wasnt about to bring up the point so we said our goodbyes.

I am a pretty enthusiastic f at $!er, and some have called me rough, but this happened during CG, so I don't think my vigor was the cause. I find it hard to believe she had no idea it was happening when it did happen. If I were in her shoes, I would have stopped, apologized profusely (citing an upset stomach or something else, refused donation, and terminated the session. But it wasnt me.

I wonder if they make crotchless adult diapers. I think I will apply for a patent.

TomAce
09-17-17, 20:46
I debated whether or not to report this for several days, but its just too funny / gross / weird / awkward not to share. It might hurt her business but I believe a lady would have handled the circumstances differently than she did.

I PM'd BCM for info on the 45 ish yo (I even specified the post number where he described her) and he sent me the 53 yo's info instead so I was a little off guard when she opened the door and was 10 years older and more homely than expected. To her credit, she is very nice and offered a beer or water and did not immediately ask for the donation (this is important to me; the exchange should happen in the background of the main event and I prefer it not be discussed, just completed). She lead me to her bed and we warmed me up nicely. She got on top for some CG and after an O, I rolled her over without pulling out into mish. Shortly after changing position, I noticed a dark area on the bed near where my ass had been during CG. I did my best to ignore it (ignorance is bliss right?) and successfully navigated the mental gymnastics necessary to pop while repressing my morbid curiosity. After popping, and some nice kissing, she noticed the mess and replied something equivalent to 'Oh, my bad' and went to clean herself up and bring me a wet washcloth so I could do the same. During her short absence, my fears were confirmed as I took a closer look at the bed, my crotch, and to a lesser extent, my fingers. I had literally f at $!#d the s#!t out of her, without any backdoor attention on my part at that.

After some cleanup, we chatted for a bit, but I had a hard time enjoying conversation after what had transpired and her lackadaisical response. As I got dressed, I placed the donation on a shelf near my clothes pile. I expected her to tell me to keep a portion or all of it given the circumstances; but she made no such suggestion. I wasnt about to bring up the point so we said our goodbyes.

I am a pretty enthusiastic f at $!er, and some have called me rough, but this happened during CG, so I don't think my vigor was the cause. I find it hard to believe she had no idea it was happening when it did happen. If I were in her shoes, I would have stopped, apologized profusely (citing an upset stomach or something else, refused donation, and terminated the session. But it wasnt me.

I wonder if they make crotchless adult diapers. I think I will apply for a patent.My morbid curiosity would have got the best of me. Thanks for the good laugh.

Captain Cock
09-17-17, 22:56
Wow! That was informative and a good laugh. Good job Adventurous you found yourself a squirter! I never received an answer to my pm but your "review" has satisfied any curiosity about this one.

Adventurous112
09-18-17, 00:16
Wow! That was informative and a good laugh. Good job Adventurous you found yourself a squirter! I never received an answer to my pm but your "review" has satisfied any curiosity about this one.Gives TOFTT a while new meaning for me.

Subs253
09-18-17, 16:41

If interested ask me for her contact info, glad to share.Brad, I would love contact info on your UTR ladies. I sent a PM but echo that those might not work.

Thanks.

Member #5557
09-19-17, 04:06
BCM is right. She's a nice older woman, very sweet. She doesn't post any face photos. Skinny, petite. BBBJ and mish are good. She didn't do many positions and likes to relax. Not sure about the other accident someone wrote about. She didn't do cowgirl maybe for the same reason.

Thanks BCM, she's worth a try. We wanted to post a profile on TNA with rates, maybe you can help her out.

Have fun guys!

HotDog7979
09-24-17, 19:29

If interested let me know.Drop me a line!! Thanks.

HotDog7979
09-24-17, 19:30
Try this:

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?228521-LaryssaDon't think laryssa does BBFS anymore unless someone lately has seen her. Was reading some reviews on TNA and all covered.

Swh1983
09-25-17, 15:51
Please let me have her info so I can see her tonight please.

Drop me a line!! Thanks.

Swh1983
09-25-17, 15:52
Brad, I would love contact info on your UTR ladies. I sent a PM but echo that those might not work.

Thanks.I believe you gave me her info but I lost it, Please let me have her info again so I can see her tonight please.

Swh1983
09-25-17, 16:19

Have fun guys!Want her info I don't have it. Want to see her tonight please.

Scooby61
09-26-17, 19:07

If interested ask me for her contact info, glad to share.BCM,

I would appreciate the info on this wonderful lady. I sent you a PM request but the PM app here seems to be spotty. If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM, I can just hope it comes through!

BBHusky
09-27-17, 08:26
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1373679-It-s-the-last-week-of-September!Who-wants-to-help-me-finish-the-month-with-a-BANG!

Subs253
09-28-17, 19:09
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1373679-It-s-the-last-week-of-September!Who-wants-to-help-me-finish-the-month-with-a-BANG!You think she does BBFS, know she does BBFS, or just wanted to post a link to her ad?

Help us understand your post.

OakRaiders89
09-29-17, 03:16
You think she does BBFS, know she does BBFS, or just wanted to post a link to her ad?

Help us understand your post.She lists possible bb with extra donation and recent test results.

PoonHound1969
09-29-17, 18:19
Yikes not my type no matter what she offers, but thanks for the intel you got off her add.

She lists possible bb with extra donation and recent test results.

HotDog7979
10-01-17, 19:27
She is on TNA. If anyone see's her post if she does BBFS, cia, cip. Thanks.

BradCooperMan
10-02-17, 14:15
BCM,

I would appreciate the info on this wonderful lady. I sent you a PM request but the PM app here seems to be spotty. If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM, I can just hope it comes through!Guys it takes a lot of work to get these BBFS girls to trust us. And when I find a few and share that info with you, I'm trusting the fact that you will respect her. I have sent several of you to this lady and she tells me that the past couple weeks many of you have "flaked" on her. Really?? You book an apt with a lady and then flake. This is just wrong, so knock it off.

If you have seen her you know you will get all you want. She has also told me she will suck guys better, after I told her a couple said she was fair at it. So if you want tp SHOW up and want her info. PM message me just don't reply to this ad.

Good luck boys.

PoonHound1969
10-05-17, 11:01
Is this the ugly 50 year old or the 40 year old spinner?

Tough to keep track LOL.

Guys it takes a lot of work to get these BBFS girls to trust us. And when I find a few and share that info with you, I'm trusting the fact that you will respect her. I have sent several of you to this lady and she tells me that the past couple weeks many of you have "flaked" on her. Really?? You book an apt with a lady and then flake. This is just wrong, so knock it off.

If you have seen her you know you will get all you want. She has also told me she will suck guys better, after I told her a couple said she was fair at it. So if you want tp SHOW up and want her info. PM message me just don't reply to this ad.

Good luck boys.

Adventurous112
10-05-17, 12:17
Is this the ugly 50 year old or the 40 year old spinner?

Tough to keep track LOL.Per PM, the 40 yo spinner is no longer available. Not trying to step on your toes BCM, just striving to provide a prompt answer.

PoonHound1969
10-05-17, 14:16
She used to so I doubt she has changed.

She is on TNA. If anyone see's her post if she does BBFS, cia, cip. Thanks.

MjThrill42
10-05-17, 15:43
Hi all,

I'll be visiting Portland this weekend. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a petite white, asian, or latina open to BBFSCIP? BBFSCIA would be a bonus If you're ever on the east coast I'll gladly share my local finds.

TY!

M.

PoonHound1969
10-06-17, 09:33
206.XXX. 3537.

Olivia aka tinker bell is whay you seek and in Portland.

https://www.tnaboard. Com / showthread. Php?1377597-PORTLAND-METRO-AREA%26%23127804%3 B-Leaving-Town!-Well-Reviewed-Highly-Demanded -%26%23127853%3 B-Elite-Provider-Olivia-Q-%26%23128149%3 B-OC-ONLY.

Hi all,

I'll be visiting Portland this weekend. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a petite white, asian, or latina open to BBFSCIP? BBFSCIA would be a bonus If you're ever on the east coast I'll gladly share my local finds.

TY!

M.

KingOfFours
10-06-17, 10:35

Nikkie (BP) offered BBFS in text without asking for it at 120. Only does car dates or outdoor quickies. Best way to find her is search for "pregnant" as she is currently almost due.I can confirm Athena, BBFS easily pre-negotiated before the date and easy CIP and CIA with back and forth ass to pussy. But be aware--Athena is a BIG girl! Very nice DFK, but not after eating out her SQUIRT!

How recent was your visit to IBAQT? Because I was REFUSED BBFS, even though I had pre-negotiated it a year earlier, but never got to see her then because our schedules couldn't mesh. When I finally saw her a year later (a few months ago, spring 2017), I did NOT re-negotiate BBFS (stupid me!) and sure enough, I was DENIED! She would not even BLOW me without a goddam rubber so I settled for a very expensive HAND JOB!

Linda was also easy BBFS BBgreek with ass to pussy action, cum anywhere, but NOT GFE. A total PSE pleaser, though, and a highly satifying cumslut nontheless--but do NOT pre-negotiate with Linda!

I do have my own pics of Athena and Linda if any CONTRIBUTING, TRUSTWORTHY SENIORS want them, but they are over a year old.

KingOfFours
10-06-17, 10:41
She is about 50.

She will let you rawdog it. No upcharge.I can confirm, BBFSCIP easily pre-negotiated. But NOT GFE. Picture from my session with her two years ago attached. Be sure to fuck her big natural tits before you leave your load in her twat--those tits are her best features!

KingOfFours
10-06-17, 10:53
Bella is always nice and accomodating. Very hot for her age. Great tits. Not super energetic but definitely not a fish either. BBBJCIM / bbfscip.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?179347-M-BellaFoxxx

Thanks for setting this up, Webb.I can confirm. BBFS easily pre-negotiated by text, easy CIP and full GFE. Picture in the link below I took in a session with her two years ago.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B901UtMm-cEMLWdKTnI2T2pMekk/view?usp=sharing

KingOfFours
10-06-17, 11:26
I am going to be in EUGENE--NOT Portland, very soon. So I am looking for a decent BBFS girl in EUGENE or SPRINGFIELD.

In return, if you are a contributing senior, and if you have one or more to suggest in Eugene, I can send you my more revealing pics and contact info for the MILF below, in the PDX area. She's full GFE, fabulous DFK even after eating her out her clean juicing cuunt, great BBBJ, really gets off, 200 for an overtime hour with two CIPs. She has a few extra pounds but NOT BBW, as you can see in the pictures I attached below. Her nice natural large bulky C tits (maybe D?) are really quite nice! She's well reviewed but as far as I know, her BBFS is quite UTR. Pics below I took myself, earlier this year after I inseminated her, BBFS easily accomplished on the first visit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B901UtMm-cEMUHJNMUhXS2pjUEk/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B901UtMm-cEMaTJaR21BeDZHSDg/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B901UtMm-cEMOXFMcnJfU1FEMXc/view?usp=sharing

Please PM me with suggestions for Eugene--NOT Portland! And then I can send you this MILF's contact info, and the revealing face pics.

KingOfFours
10-06-17, 11:37
Here is a full body pic of her so you can see her figure a bit better.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B901UtMm-cEMbV8yVTlDV3haYlU/view?usp=sharing

I am going to be in EUGENE--NOT Portland, very soon. So I am looking for a decent BBFS girl in EUGENE or SPRINGFIELD.

In return, if you are a contributing senior, and if you have one or more to suggest in Eugene, I can send you my more revealing pics and contact info for the MILF below, in the PDX area. She's full GFE, fabulous DFK even after eating her out her clean juicing cuunt, great BBBJ, really gets off, 200 for an overtime hour with two CIPs. She has a few extra pounds but NOT BBW, as you can see in the pictures I attached below. Her nice natural large bulky C tits (maybe D?) are really quite nice! She's well reviewed but as far as I know, her BBFS is quite UTR. Pics below I took myself, earlier this year after I inseminated her, BBFS easily accomplished on the first visit.

Please PM me with suggestions for Eugene--NOT Portland! And then I can send you this MILF's contact info, and the revealing face pics.

PoonHound1969
10-06-17, 13:57
Sent you one via Pm.

MjThrill42
10-07-17, 03:02
206.XXX. 3537.

Olivia aka tinker bell is whay you seek and in Portland.

https://www.tnaboard. Com / showthread. Php?1377597-PORTLAND-METRO-AREA%26%23127804%3 B-Leaving-Town!-Well-Reviewed-Highly-Demanded -%26%23127853%3 B-Elite-Provider-Olivia-Q-%26%23128149%3 B-OC-ONLY.Sounds like just what I'm looking for. Do you know if greek and cia is on the table with her? Is BBFS an upsell or included?

Samadams17
10-07-17, 03:05
Sounds like just what I'm looking for. Do you know if greek and cia is on the table with her? Is BBFS an upsell or included?BBFS is an upsell. Greek is not on the table.

MjThrill42
10-07-17, 03:59
Reading through most of this thread I came across mention of missgrey. Is she a solid goto gal? Is BBFS an upsell?