PDA

View Full Version : BBFS Bareback in Portland

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Swhyun
03-23-18, 18:36
Looking for BBFS girl between SE 181st Gresham area to downtown area who does outcall for 200 donation.

Want to see her around 7 pm tonight know any digits and have links to her??

Please let me know.

Swhyun
03-23-18, 18:39
Want to see BBFS girl later tonight around like 8 pm please let me have her digits.

PdxHuskie
03-24-18, 17:10
I bb her back when she started. This was quite a while ago and since then I was able to bb her every time I saw her, but then she disappeared and I haven't seen her since because of higher rate. You are correct on YMMV. Quite a bit of girl that I had bb with stop doing it after they were in the business for a while.

Another one I know is Rosettastoned. She use to offer dinner service with a session and it's bbfscip with her. Usually cip while she was on top. Not sure if she still let you though. Haven't seen her since she returned.Rosetta has passed away. I'd seen her twice, both time were covered; but I was totally fine with it. Nice woman, rough road. RIP.

Villainy1953
03-25-18, 15:39
Rosetta has passed away. I'd seen her twice, both time were covered; but I was totally fine with it. Nice woman, rough road. RIP.I remember the cooked meal deal specials. I never went for the cooking but the desert I did enjoy a few times. Once with and once without. Very sorry to hear she has passed. She had a good soul.

BlueDog253
03-26-18, 00:16
I remember the cooked meal deal specials. I never went for the cooking but the desert I did enjoy a few times. Once with and once without. Very sorry to hear she has passed. She had a good soul.I miss that girl. She was always down for trouble. I'm kinda traumatized by how she left this world.

CreamPieSeeker
03-26-18, 10:28
She often worked with petite dark haired spinner that was pretty hot. I ran into her couple of times when I saw Rosetta but forgot her name. I think friend is on TNA but I can't find it. More importantly, does anyone know if friend might be appropriate for this forum?

I miss that girl. She was always down for trouble. I'm kinda traumatized by how she left this world.

BlueDog253
03-27-18, 03:09
She often worked with petite dark haired spinner that was pretty hot. I ran into her couple of times when I saw Rosetta but forgot her name. I think friend is on TNA but I can't find it. More importantly, does anyone know if friend might be appropriate for this forum?I think you talking about zoey. If so, she's not in good shape.

Sscdrake
03-27-18, 03:48
A couple of things boys;.

2. Several of you made a time to see her, she waited and no show. Really? Don't be rude, maybe I should post who you are for all to see. This girl is sweet and a blast, don't mess it up for everybody else.
I was willing for the $200 she just didn't reply. I texted her for about a week, then gave up, then a few days later she suddenly texts me like nothing, then no reply when I answered, LOL. Etiquette kind of goes both ways, you know, and with my volatile work schedule it's already hard enough to schedule gals which is why I've always preferred AMPs (which are horrible up here, especially compared to Austin / Dallas / Houston).

BradCooperMan
03-27-18, 16:07
Gina the hot Asian Gal from DT, is looking to make some cash. She had some issues with her cell phone and has now gotten a new one.

She does not have a place, so you need to get a room or she loves car dates.

New rate is $170, and she is worth it. I know several of you have told me she was a blast.

If interested PM me, or if you have her number call or text her. Please don't send me messages asking a bunch of questions.

Sweet girl LOVES to please.

I hope the picture I attached worked so you can see for yourself.

Have Fun!

HotDog7979
03-27-18, 19:22
Anyone see Miss Reagan cox on tna? Services any good?

GetRealPdx
03-28-18, 07:50
She's a lot of fun and pretty, not BBFS.

Anyone see Miss Reagan cox on tna? Services any good?.

GetRealPdx
03-28-18, 07:55
Has anyone actually heard from this guy, Or is he just full of shit?

I've responded to a good portion of the over 100 messages I've received. Some of you sent bogus info. For example the name of a provider that appears to be inactive. Don't be butt hurt. Come with real intel. I've responded to others with some of my intel as well. As for this most recent lady, I've already been questioned, by her, due to the numerous requests for BBFS. Lesson learned.

DawnOfTime
03-28-18, 12:14
Has anyone actually heard from this guy, Or is he just full of shit?I have sent him info, and I know my info is not bogus but I have never receive any reply. I posted quite a few on here before and some were even vouch for. I have more but will no longer share with him.

DawnOfTime
03-28-18, 17:47
Gina the hot Asian Gal from DT, is looking to make some cash. She had some issues with her cell phone and has now gotten a new one.

She does not have a place, so you need to get a room or she loves car dates.

New rate is $170, and she is worth it. I know several of you have told me she was a blast.

If interested PM me, or if you have her number call or text her. Please don't send me messages asking a bunch of questions.

Sweet girl LOVES to please.

I hope the picture I attached worked so you can see for yourself.

Have Fun!Holly hell she's busy, but even being busy she still replied quickly. Keeping finger cross for her to be available.

DB321
03-29-18, 14:01
She often worked with petite dark haired spinner that was pretty hot. I ran into her couple of times when I saw Rosetta but forgot her name. I think friend is on TNA but I can't find it. More importantly, does anyone know if friend might be appropriate for this forum?Her tna name is sOpHiA_BlAcK she was great. Rosetta gave me a intro to her. Sophia moved to BendI hope she comeback soon.

Rosetta was the best. I knew her for a long time. It got to a point where she didn't even charge me LOL. I miss her so much. I was in the ICU the day she passed.

DawnOfTime
03-29-18, 17:30
She gave good head like the other says and does provide BBFS, but The service seems a little rush. Appointment was for an hour but she was done at about 25 min. She have a few more appointments afterward and that's maybe why the rush. She is a sweet girl though.

Captain Cock
03-29-18, 20:16
She often worked with petite dark haired spinner that was pretty hot. I ran into her couple of times when I saw Rosetta but forgot her name. I think friend is on TNA but I can't find it. More importantly, does anyone know if friend might be appropriate for this forum?I think you're referencing Sofia Black. She posted on tna today but sadly she's in Bend.

BradCooperMan
03-30-18, 12:15
She gave good head like the other says and does provide BBFS, but The service seems a little rush. Appointment was for an hour but she was done at about 25 min. She have a few more appointments afterward and that's maybe why the rush. She is a sweet girl though.That is why I never pay anybody one dime until I get what I pay for. So if someone wants to rush me and be done in less than the time that was promised they will get paid the full amount. That's up to them. We have to make sure we make it clear to these girls that if what they advertise they better provide. She really is not that busy she's just tough to get a hold of you have to keep on trying with her over and over.

CreamPieSeeker
03-30-18, 19:34
Yea, that's girl I remembered. Unfortunately, I never "saw" her. If she is back in Portland, should fans of this forum see her?

I think you're referencing Sofia Black. She posted on tna today but sadly she's in Bend.

Pdx503
03-31-18, 02:02
She gave good head like the other says and does provide BBFS, but The service seems a little rush. Appointment was for an hour but she was done at about 25 min. She have a few more appointments afterward and that's maybe why the rush. She is a sweet girl though.Not sure if I can handle that kind of pressure hahah. BCM posted a picture of her below, is it accurate?

BobBridges
03-31-18, 04:12
Anyone seen Devonelf? Ad says she is "extremely open."

BradCooperMan
03-31-18, 09:48
OK boys I guess I am on fire lately. I have a new girl that will do full-service she has her own place in Beaverton one hour or $200.

She has small firm titties, medium build With a little tummy on her, Looks like she probably had kids. She is wild and very kinky you can do all of her holes. Very nice girl and you can do her raw if you are clean. You know what did you send me a message if you're interested I will get you her information.I have talked with Sarah, many of you want to do her raw and have never been tested so you have no idea if you are clean or not. She is requesting that if you have not been recently tested she would prefer you use a condom. If you have been recently tested you can do her raw. She is a super sweet girl and yes sexy and loves to have sex. Very nice place in Beaverton. These girls are getting harder to come by now that craigslist is gone. So don't pass them up when you can boys.

KingOfFours
03-31-18, 11:49
I'm putting this on here because the Eugene forum is brain dead.

I'm making my bi-annual trip to Eugene very soon, and I'd like to find some strange there to fuck bareback.

I've already posted all of the BBFS girls who I've previously inseminated in Portland. Among those, the ones that are still around and currently advertising who I creampied in Portland, are Athena76 (both ass and pussy), TwistedLinda (both ass and pussy), Janese, Havenfox, and Bella Foxxx. Also, vintage nympho MILF Teresa who used to be in Eugene but now tours around Oregon. These are all on T. And. A.

I have pics of all of the above, that I took myself during the sessions. If you have some suggestions in Eugene I'd be glad to share those pictures, privately, with CONTRIBUTING seniors. (Contributing means that you've actually posted USEFUL data about these girls, and not just asked about them!

In Eugene, I recently barebacked a nice Korean. That one did not allow me to take pics unfortunately. But I'll provide her info for those that have something else in Eugene for me in return!

So, please note--I'm currently looking for one in EUGENE, NOT Portland. Please PM if you can help! Thank you!

KingOfFours
03-31-18, 12:05
Oh! I forgot to mention that I've also cum-pumped some very fine, reasonably priced raw dog wh0 res in other areas I can steer you to, with my personal pictures, in return for your Eugene info, in case you are travelling and need any in southern New England, Philly, LA, Tampa, WPB / Ft Lauderdale / Miami, and a few other places!

I'm putting this on here because the Eugene forum is brain dead.

I'm making my bi-annual trip to Eugene very soon, and I'd like to find some strange there to fuck bareback.

I've already posted all of the BBFS girls who I've previously inseminated in Portland. Among those, the ones that are still around and currently advertising who I creampied in Portland, are Athena76 (both ass and pussy), TwistedLinda (both ass and pussy), Janese, Havenfox, and Bella Foxxx. Also, vintage nympho MILF Teresa who used to be in Eugene but now tours around Oregon. These are all on T. And. A.

I have pics of all of the above, that I took myself during the sessions. If you have some suggestions in Eugene I'd be glad to share those pictures, privately, with CONTRIBUTING seniors. (Contributing means that you've actually posted USEFUL data about these girls, and not just asked about them!

In Eugene, I recently barebacked a nice Korean. That one did not allow me to take pics unfortunately. But I'll provide her info for those that have something else in Eugene for me in return!

So, please note--I'm currently looking for one in EUGENE, NOT Portland. Please PM if you can help! Thank you!

BradCooperMan
03-31-18, 14:44
That is why I never pay anybody one dime until I get what I pay for. So if someone wants to rush me and be done in less than the time that was promised they will get paid the full amount. That's up to them. We have to make sure we make it clear to these girls that if what they advertise they better provide. She really is not that busy she's just tough to get a hold of you have to keep on trying with her over and over.I talked with Gina today and I know she really needs the money bad. If you offer her $150 I know she will do it. So if you want to have some fun today with a girl that will do everything you want, send her a text message she will meet you because she is broke right now and really needs the money.

DawnOfTime
03-31-18, 16:42
Not sure if I can handle that kind of pressure hahah. BCM posted a picture of her below, is it accurate?Yes the picture is accurate.

DawnOfTime
03-31-18, 16:44
She's a lot of fun and pretty, not BBFS.

.Your inbox is full. Might want to make room for more ladies.

Toptwo
03-31-18, 17:26
A couple years ago had successful access to all, and filled both lower holes. Rheyven-renn.

GetRealPdx
04-01-18, 12:12
Thank you for the heads up. Done. Please do share.

Your inbox is full. Might want to make room for more ladies.

GetRealPdx
04-01-18, 12:16
She is a lot of fun to be with, but never tried BBFS.

A couple years ago had successful access to all, and filled both lower holes. Rheyven-renn.

KingOfFours
04-01-18, 13:44
She's bigger than her pics. BBFS but she prefers bbg CIA. Doesn't like it in her mouth either. Won't prenegotiate I don't think.You are right, she's a LOT bigger than than the ad pics. The tits are impressive, though! She will take the load in ass or pussy. I pre-negotiated BBFS. 200 for the hour but it was one and done after 30 minutes. It was non-stop bareback sex for those 30 minutes, though! Ass to pussy back and forth. She'll take the deposit in either hole. I chose cuunt. Picture of the creampie below. The session was in 2016.

I'll send the revealing face, tits and body pics of Athena privately, to CONTRIBUTING seniors who are interested.

I'm still looking for one to inseminate in Eugene, though! So PLEASE let me know who will fuck raw in Eugene, if possible?!

KingOfFours
04-01-18, 13:52
I should also mention that she squirted like a fountain while I fucked her raw and drenched the couch!

You are right, she's a LOT bigger than than the ad pics. The tits are impressive, though! She will take the load in ass or pussy. I pre-negotiated BBFS. 200 for the hour but it was one and done after 30 minutes. It was non-stop bareback sex for those 30 minutes, though! Ass to pussy back and forth. She'll take the deposit in either hole. I chose cuunt. Picture of the creampie below. The session was in 2016.

I'll send the revealing face, tits and body pics of Athena privately, to CONTRIBUTING seniors who are interested.

I'm still looking for one to inseminate in Eugene, though! So PLEASE let me know who will fuck raw in Eugene, if possible?!

BlueDog253
04-01-18, 23:40
I should also mention that she squirted like a fountain while I fucked her raw and drenched the couch!Sent you a eugene girl that's half the size of Athena.

KingOfFours
04-02-18, 10:50
She is a lot of fun to be with, but never tried BBFS.I easily inseminated her several years ago when she was based on the east coast. Excellent CIP lay, GFE. Fabulous tits. I easily pre-negotiated it by email, without upsell. But I have also heard of numerous refusals as well as more bareback successes since then. She might only let older guys like me in bareback?

KingOfFours
04-02-18, 11:00
OK, so I found a bunch of girls on T and A recently advertising, who are either based in Eugene or else travel to Eugene. Has anyone gotten in raw with any of these? Thank you!

Sarah Luv.

Sexieblaque.

Milli-baby.

Moonshine.

Euphoria Haze.

Lilyspleasuregarden.

TheBestEver (Miss Monica).

Thanks for any leads or feedback on any of these, be it positive or negative!

UncleNed
04-02-18, 12:53
As far as I know Lilly is, and always has been, just FBST. Based on previous posts here it sounds like TheBestEver doesn't provide BBFS.

OK, so I found a bunch of girls on T and A recently advertising, who are either based in Eugene or else travel to Eugene. Has anyone gotten in raw with any of these? Thank you!

Sarah Luv.

Sexieblaque.

Milli-baby.

Moonshine.

Euphoria Haze.

Lilyspleasuregarden.

PoonHound1969
04-02-18, 21:04
Sent you a pm with a hottie not on your list.

Sarah Luv.

Sexieblaque.

Milli-baby.

Moonshine.

Euphoria Haze.

Lilyspleasuregarden.

GetRealPdx
04-02-18, 23:15
I easily inseminated her several years ago when she was based on the east coast. Excellent CIP lay, GFE. Fabulous tits. I easily pre-negotiated it by email, without upsell. But I have also heard of numerous refusals as well as more bareback successes since then. She might only let older guys like me in bareback?You can't be that old, because you are one of the most active members on here. Thanks for the confirmation.

KingOfFours
04-03-18, 09:17
You can't be that old, because you are one of the most active members on here. Thanks for the confirmation.I guess age, like height, is relative, LOL! But being "older" does have its advantages! As good old, honest Abe Lincoln replied when asked how long his legs were: "Just long enough to reach the ground"! .

UncleNed
04-03-18, 15:02
TheBestEver has been worked over by most. Will do rawgog.Good to know. When I saw her (admittedly quite a long time ago) she was a total safety girl, but maybe she just didn't like something about me.

PoonJabber
04-04-18, 22:45
So what's going on at Taboo 82nd and Powell (I think). I noticed there's quite a few Ladies hanging outside there. SWs? How's it go down there room fee?

WarpFactor69
04-05-18, 14:16
So what's going on at Taboo 82nd and Powell (I think). I noticed there's quite a few Ladies hanging outside there. SWs? How's it go down there room fee?See title.

KingOfFours
04-06-18, 10:56
Does anyone have any BBFS intel for Lena in Eugene? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?348062-Lena.

WebbHoes
04-11-18, 12:20
Stacie Cox goes to Eugene.

KingOfFours
05-22-18, 09:16
And she's a FUN one! Full GFE, excellent DFK. Stellar BBBJ, and a satisfying CIP finale. She really gets into it, and really cums. She's a decent looking young, big natural tit, 30 ish MILF. In shape, to be sure, but a slight mommy belly with with a bit of stretch marks. I'd still give her a solid 7 in looks--in fact I love her truely sleazy slutty look, and if you ask, she'll dress up in some nice sleazy wh0 re garb for you. And a solid 10 in performance!

But her BBFS is WAY under the radar. She's a bit pricy--still under 200 hh, however, when you include the BBFS upsell. No rush and very submissive. She surely delivers the goods, learns new tricks quickly, and was a stellar willing participant in some additional, nice, nasty, PSE antics that I won't post in detail here. I do not think she will take it in the ass, however.

CONTRIBUTING seniors, and those whose leads have panned out for me in the past, and who have something else in EUGENE to offer me in return by PM, would make me start thinking of privately sharing her pics and contact info.

Samadams17
05-25-18, 01:14
Just had quinn again not long ago. Probably the hottest and youngest that offers in Portland when she's here.

Toptwo
05-27-18, 10:06
Londonmorals. She's into it no discussion.

BlueDog253
05-29-18, 00:14
Londonmorals. She's into it no discussion.Confirmed. I picked her up and she was in a see through shirt with no bra.

PoonHound1969
05-29-18, 09:35
Share a link to her please.

Confirmed. I picked her up and she was in a see through shirt with no bra.

PapaRock
05-29-18, 10:30
Did one of you fuckers knock her up again?

She has been gone a while.Can you confirm she's BBFS? She's in Cali on vaca but returns in June.

BradCooperMan
05-30-18, 18:04
Glad to be back boys.

So I just talked with Sara, she is looking for some fun. She will do BBFS if your clean. $200. Have a nice place in Beaverton. Great gal lots of fun no rush ever. If you want the number PM me.

BradCooperMan
05-30-18, 19:30
Gina is back, Hot good looking gal. She has no place nor does she drive. She is DT Portland all the time, so go pick her up and have fun. SPECIAL RIGHT NOW, Take advantage of it. $100.

TaDandHa
05-31-18, 11:55
Gina is back, Hot good looking gal. She has no place nor does she drive. She is DT Portland all the time, so go pick her up and have fun. SPECIAL RIGHT NOW, Take advantage of it. $100.Your valued input was sorely missed during the blackout.

TaDandHa
05-31-18, 18:49
Glad to be back boys.

So I just talked with Sara, she is looking for some fun. She will do BBFS if your clean. $200. Have a nice place in Beaverton. Great gal lots of fun no rush ever. If you want the number PM me.To just say 'great gal' is a total understatement. She is awesome being with a total desire to please and a hunger for cupidity. She can easily transition from a sensuous kisses to non-stop greek hard-pounding. She has comfy abode and a great musical taste.

A definite must and a keeper. Thanks for the lead and sharing details BCM.

BobBridges
06-01-18, 16:18
She's advertising "no rules" but rates are high so I'm a bit gun shy.

WebbHoes
06-01-18, 20:46
Can you confirm she's BBFS? She's in Cali on vaca but returns in June.Yes. Many can confirm this.

Toptwo
06-02-18, 00:24
PremiumMsbritney is bomb. Car date. She didn't have covers, I didn't mind.

MaxFucter
06-03-18, 13:43
I was here previously under a different handle, but had my account deleted because of no reciprocity.

[Deleted by Admin]

What? No you didn't. We don't delete accounts for that. I am however banning this account for lying on your first post.

A2

IRideBare
06-03-18, 18:24
Londonmorals. She's into it no discussion.Would you mind sending a pm with her email?

I have one to share with you.

HotDog7979
06-03-18, 20:42
HI all!! Anyone meet any SA girls lately? My account got banned for certain terms, LOL.

I do have a date with a little blonde named carol off that site.

WantsMore
06-04-18, 03:04
PremiumMsbritney is bomb. Car date. She didn't have covers, I didn't mind.Wondering what her rate was?

Soul Brother
06-04-18, 14:26
adultsearch.com/ oregon / portland / female-escorts /1183500.

Pretty decent BBFS available for 100 over her standard rate. Not a full GFE so no kissing or sensual sex and asked for me not to cum inside so I respected that. The kitty is really tight and silky when wet. I'm only in town for a short while but if I was a resident she could be a good one to build a rapport with, service could get better over time.

PoonHound1969
06-04-18, 17:47
adultsearch.com/ oregon / portland / female-escorts /1183500.

Pretty decent BBFS available for 100 over her standard rate. Not a full GFE so no kissing or sensual sex and asked for me not to cum inside so I respected that. The kitty is really tight and silky when wet. I'm only in town for a short while but if I was a resident she could be a good one to build a rapport with, service could get better over time.She's kinda sexy! To bad she was not more sensual.

FM5369
06-05-18, 07:34
HI all!! Anyone meet any SA girls lately? My account got banned for certain terms, LOL.

I do have a date with a little blonde named carol off that site.I was talking with one. It was looking good but it's looking more like she's a drama case. I'm too old for drama so most likely will avoid. Had another one on the line that was obnoxious. Texting me all the time. I asked for pic, she didn't produce so no go. Then of course there was the dude in the news that go shot by a 15 year old gal and robbed. Be careful out there. Aint no pussy worth your life.

HotDog7979
06-05-18, 15:24
I was talking with one. It was looking good but it's looking more like she's a drama case. I'm too old for drama so most likely will avoid. Had another one on the line that was obnoxious. Texting me all the time. I asked for pic, she didn't produce so no go. Then of course there was the dude in the news that go shot by a 15 year old gal and robbed. Be careful out there. Aint no pussy worth your life.I hear ya on the drama.

I had a few. LOL.

Creampiefiend
06-06-18, 12:20
I was talking with one. It was looking good but it's looking more like she's a drama case. I'm too old for drama so most likely will avoid. Had another one on the line that was obnoxious. Texting me all the time. I asked for pic, she didn't produce so no go. Then of course there was the dude in the news that go shot by a 15 year old gal and robbed. Be careful out there. Aint no pussy worth your life.I always thought it was funny when a girl would respond to you and they expect you to shoot your picture first without sending over what they got to sell. I'm the one with the money if you want it you better sell it LOL. It's a weird world when an escort is picky LOL.

PoonHound1969
06-06-18, 14:46
But so much win on there too!

I hear ya on the drama.

I had a few. LOL.

BradCooperMan
06-06-18, 14:58
Gina is back, Hot good looking gal. She has no place nor does she drive. She is DT Portland all the time, so go pick her up and have fun. SPECIAL RIGHT NOW, Take advantage of it. $100.Not sure what she will charge you. She said she wants $200, I bet you can offer less. Just hooked up with her again. She is a lot of fun boys. PM for number.

Smergle8
06-06-18, 18:39
Just seeing if I can get a picture to load of a nice gal who passes through portland occasionally. Maybe I will put some more pictures and info up in the future.

Flyer99
06-06-18, 22:00
Not sure what she will charge you. She said she wants $200, I bet you can offer less. Just hooked up with her again. She is a lot of fun boys. PM for number.Concur. BCM's finds are golden. Thanks again, sir.

DawnOfTime
06-07-18, 02:13
One of the freakiest girl all time had return after a long hiatus. She use to be base of Portland but is now in Eugene. She is very energetic and if you get her hot and bother enough you can just slide it in and creampie her as many times as you like. If you can keep going she will keep up with you. If you have someone to trade pm me for detail.

BigM1
06-07-18, 02:24
One of the freakiest girl all time had return after a long hiatus. She use to be base of Portland but is now in Eugene. She is very energetic and if you get her hot and bother enough you can just slide it in and creampie her as many times as you like. If you can keep going she will keep up with you. If you have someone to trade pm me for detail.Damn that sounds HOT!

Unfortunately, I no longer travel to Eugene anymore. Missing out again.

PoonHound1969
06-07-18, 13:11
Looks like Pennie is back on TNA after a long absence.

Had fun with her many years ago.

HotDog7979
06-08-18, 14:11
Looks like Pennie is back on TNA after a long absence.

Had fun with her many years ago.Is she BBFS.

Toptwo
06-08-18, 14:29
Run don't walk to her doorstep.

Jose Cuervo
06-08-18, 20:31
Hey guys. I can confirm Pennie as of about a year ago -- but (a) she can be a bit of a flake, so you need to be patient, and (b) there were some alerts on TNA so use at your own risk.

I can also confirm Mona (thegirlnextfloor) as of about two months ago. She has gained weight since she was around several years ago, but she's still smart and fun.

Have fun out there!

Jose.

WebbHoes
06-10-18, 19:22
Hey guys. I can confirm Pennie as of about a year ago -- but (a) she can be a bit of a flake, so you need to be patient, and (b) there were some alerts on TNA so use at your own risk.

I can also confirm Mona (thegirlnextfloor) as of about two months ago. She has gained weight since she was around several years ago, but she's still smart and fun.

Have fun out there!

Jose.Send me Mona's contact info.

WebbHoes
06-10-18, 19:28
On tna. She visited PDX last week and it's a confirmed BBFSCIP. There was a discussion about it in WA section. The discussion also mentioned do not ask about it or she will blacklist and put an alert on you, so don't ask. First pop was with rubber. Then after a BBBJ to wake you up she gets on top and grind on you. Just go with the flow and enjoy. You will end up shooting in that honey cave in no time. She comes and goes between Pdx and WA.Pay attn. This is how you do it with her.

HermitCrab333
06-11-18, 11:39
I barebacked Pennie a month ago. She is indeed very flaky and requires patience, but she is willing to negotiate a decent price, YMMV.

HuksAlot
06-15-18, 23:06
She hit me up on SA and is currently in Portland looking for per meet dates. I inquired about BB, CIP, CIM, multiple pop event. No problem on her end. She wants 800. I passed. Plenty of BB SA girls for 1/3rd that.

Samadams17
06-16-18, 05:29
She hit me up on SA and is currently in Portland looking for per meet dates. I inquired about BB, CIP, CIM, multiple pop event. No problem on her end. She wants 800. I passed. Plenty of BB SA girls for 1/3rd that.How do I find her?

Flyer99
06-16-18, 14:26
She hit me up on SA and is currently in Portland looking for per meet dates. I inquired about BB, CIP, CIM, multiple pop event. No problem on her end. She wants 800. I passed. Plenty of BB SA girls for 1/3rd that.That's about half the going rate for porn actress escort services. She's a local girl, will turn up often around here.

WebbHoes
06-16-18, 18:39
I am exchanging action pics and vids.

Let me know who you got.

We can exchange.

HuksAlot
06-16-18, 21:45
Her SA profile got nuked this morning.

How do I find her?

Beaver01
06-18-18, 22:33
Her SA profile got nuked this morning.I don't think that was actually Kendra.

Cyotee
06-21-18, 08:24
What's SA?

UncleNed
06-21-18, 12:37
What's SA?seekingarrangement.com

Kolby
06-21-18, 14:36
What's SA?SeekingArrangement.

Azreal1797
06-21-18, 15:01
Back in Portland for a week. Have a BBFS report to trade. PM me.

Azreal1797
06-21-18, 15:03
Run don't walk to her doorstep.PM info. Have info to exchange.

LazenBy007
06-21-18, 17:35
Such a sweetheart. Spinner with hips.

I was up front about my needs, $$$ later it was a done deal, BBFSCIP.

Definitely repeating that creampie.

TaDandHa
06-21-18, 19:25
Back in Portland for a week. Have a BBFS report to trade. PM me.I have a couple of TNA UTR hotties. CIPs and CIAs. How do you want to proceed?

TaDandHa
06-21-18, 19:44
One of the freakiest girl all time had return after a long hiatus. She use to be base of Portland but is now in Eugene. She is very energetic and if you get her hot and bother enough you can just slide it in and creampie her as many times as you like. If you can keep going she will keep up with you. If you have someone to trade pm me for detail.DOT,

I have a couple to UTR trades from PDX. But, I have a feeling we may be thinking of the same girl that's in Eugene vising now. She just returned to PDX today. She has been my goto too and you describe her well. Once we lock up her door we go for hours and she is just game as long as you can last.

Lets share.

T.

TaDandHa
06-21-18, 19:57
Run don't walk to her doorstep.Any more detail on her. Have a couple of UTRs to trade. One of them a spinner.

TaDandHa
06-21-18, 20:03
Such a sweetheart. Spinner with hips.

I was up front about my needs, $$$ later it was a done deal, BBFSCIP.

Definitely repeating that creampie.She has had a rough run the past year but seems to have turned the corner. She is tight with a desire to please, but has a hard time handling anything over 8'. Be gentle with her.

Azreal1797
06-21-18, 21:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TaDandHa
06-22-18, 09:46
Back in Portland for a week. Have a BBFS report to trade. PM me.Tried Pming you but no go! Check if your inbox is full.

Toptwo
06-23-18, 03:51
I saw brandykay on tna again. Hard to connect with but has a squeezer for a box.

GetRealPdx
06-23-18, 10:14
She has been saying, "No rules", lately on her ads. Does it mean what I think, anyone with Intel? Thanks.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?227275-Lexxxi-Monee

OneOldFuck
06-23-18, 14:27
She has been saying, "No rules", lately on her ads. Does it mean what I think, anyone with Intel? Thanks.

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?227275-Lexxxi-MoneeLast visit was 6 months ago. It was Covered. OK BBBJ $$80 hh I will not repeat.

CreamPieSeeker
06-23-18, 21:31
Is no BBFS a dealbreaker or lackluster service?

Last visit was 6 months ago. It was Covered. OK BBBJ $$80 hh I will not repeat.

OneOldFuck
06-24-18, 00:19
Is no BBFS a dealbreaker or lackluster service?She only had one condum and it was way to small. In the end all I got was a BBBJ no cim. For the $$80 hh I did not enjoy it all that much.

MrMarsten
06-24-18, 14:52
She only had one condum and it was way to small. In the end all I got was a BBBJ no cim. For the $$80 hh I did not enjoy it all that much.Yeah, she basically did that same thing to me and only provided BBBJ. It was a solid BBBJ but not worth the price she was charging. I didn't press the issue so more could possibly be on the table but I doubt it.

Flyer99
06-24-18, 17:56
Honest question. BradCooperMan freely shares, a bunch of you treat it like secret candy, the WA guys hand it out like porn flyers on the Vegas strip. LMAO.

At any rate, I saw Menna69 off TNA. Kina plump but nice pussy. BBFSCIP x3 in an hour. That girl can fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Damage $$.5.

PoonHound1969
06-25-18, 10:08
Three times in an hour? Dam dude you're a sprinkler. Take me 40 min to pound out one nut.

Honest question. BradCooperMan freely shares, a bunch of you treat it like secret candy, the WA guys hand it out like porn flyers on the Vegas strip. LMAO.

At any rate, I saw Menna69 off TNA. Kina plump but nice pussy. BBFSCIP x3 in an hour. That girl can fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Damage $$.5.

Dirtyinseattle
06-26-18, 04:32
Sweet black / latino MILF. Very new to this but in a tight spot. Would like to make some new friends. PM me for details.

HotDog7979
06-26-18, 11:34
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b5898762-352e-42b3-888d-31a3a7a3671f

Sweetannie2018.

Anyone check her out?

TaDandHa
06-26-18, 14:08
Sweet black / latino MILF. Very new to this but in a tight spot. Would like to make some new friends. PM me for details.I've been missing awesome and sexy Mamacita's since I moved here from Miami Beach. Love it when they start calling me papi! Please share would love to check her out.

T.

BradCooperMan
06-26-18, 15:30

At any rate, I saw Menna69 off TNA. Kina plump but nice pussy. BBFSCIP x3 in an hour. That girl can fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Damage $$.5.Thank you. Yes I know how hard it is to find these girls, and I have a gift I guess. So want to share with you all. What is hard is when so many of you "FLAKE" and don't show up. The girls call me as if its my fault. I tell them I can't control them, but maybe I will start posting the name and number of the people who are so rude.

RobinzHood
06-26-18, 21:24
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/b5898762-352e-42b3-888d-31a3a7a3671f

Sweetannie2018.

Anyone check her out?I've got SA girls to trade as well as confirmed in Oregon / Seattle. Will trade.

Flyer99
06-27-18, 00:58
Three times in an hour? Dam dude you're a sprinkler. Take me 40 min to pound out one nut.LOL a combination of working out of town and living in man camps. Virtually no female forms worth looking at, much less touch, rubbing one out is risky--nobody wants to get caught especially when you're an adult--so ya hold it in for 14-30-60-90 days then come home for a month, pop a pill find willing girls and start pumpin & dumpin for a week.

And then not be able to get it up until you're home from the next hitch lmao.

Flyer99
06-27-18, 01:00
Thank you. Yes I know how hard it is to find these girls, and I have a gift I guess. So want to share with you all. What is hard is when so many of you "FLAKE" and don't show up. The girls call me as if its my fault. I tell them I can't control them, but maybe I will start posting the name and number of the people who are so rude.I think a little handle shaming would be funny. We should all stick together.

Reminds me I'll be in Portland again in two weeks. Need to call Gina and Sarah.

TaxMan225
06-27-18, 14:21
My UTR just moved out of the area, looking for a new one, anyone have someone to share please PM me. Thanks.

CreamPieSeeker
06-28-18, 10:28
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?350608-Carleebabee

She's hot and YMMV BBFS. The downsides are inability to tell time (surprise!) and too much life drama.

WantsMore
06-28-18, 15:24
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?350608-Carleebabee

She's hot and YMMV BBFS. The downsides are inability to tell time (surprise!) and too much life drama.I'm not surprised; about the BBFS just looking at who has written reviews on her told me.

Wish she'd post more often.

HotDog7979
06-28-18, 16:14
I've got SA girls to trade as well as confirmed in Oregon / Seattle. Will trade.Has anyone met her? BBFS? Have heard yes.

PoonHound1969
06-28-18, 19:55
So I have been chatting forever with Haven from SA. She has a place she share in the couve, so she can host but its hit or miss on when.

Finally connected in person and we had a good time but I feel we really didn't click so I won't be repeating.

If you like big booty white girls with a pretty face look her up.

200 allowance, guessing she may go lower with repeats.

Just search Haven on SA in vancouver.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/90d2a18f-7654-5864-2201-b41fe7b45f81

John Chemistry
06-29-18, 01:44
I'm not surprised; about the BBFS just looking at who has written reviews on her told me.

Wish she'd post more often.Did BBFS cip with her a few times. She is hard to get ahild if sometimes. I'll text her trying to set something up and won't hear back for almost a week later. She's a cutie.

DawnOfTime
06-29-18, 11:25
BBFS friendly. She was one of the first Known bbfs. She disappeared for a long time but just posted again today. Enjoy!

HotDog7979
06-29-18, 16:00
I'm not surprised; about the BBFS just looking at who has written reviews on her told me.

Wish she'd post more often.RP of course! LOL.

BradCooperMan
06-29-18, 16:08
Sara and Gina aren't working right now boys.

HotDog7979
06-30-18, 00:14
So I have been chatting forever with Haven from SA. She has a place she share in the couve, so she can host but its hit or miss on when.

Finally connected in person and we had a good time but I feel we really didn't click so I won't be repeating.

If you like big booty white girls with a pretty face look her up.

200 allowance, guessing she may go lower with repeats.

Just search Haven on SA in vancouver.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/90d2a18f-7654-5864-2201-b41fe7b45f81Yea I saw her. Not impressed at all. Did you BB her?

CreamPieSeeker
06-30-18, 11:30
Tinkerbella wanted 450 for VIP service. No thanks.

HotDog7979
07-01-18, 20:20
Anyone tap any new SA talent lately?

I've had a few coffee visits but nothing set up.

BobBridges
07-02-18, 13:58
Anyone with any intel on Mercedes? Ad states "VERY open minded".

https://backpage.com.portland.listcrawler.com/post/26624447/#.

Magnetar
07-02-18, 20:20
Anyone tap any new SA talent lately?

I've had a few coffee visits but nothing set up.She told me she prefers the SA way; going to school, blah blah. Had a good romp with her the other night.

I may repeat some time soon.

BBHunter425
07-03-18, 08:17
Good morning Gents.

So I'm heading to PDX for work next week and was hoping to get to see some new MILFs for bb service. I've seen Athena and Micki who are great and was hoping to change it up some. Can anyone offer up a MILF or two to try?

Thanks.

BBHunter425.

Flyer99
07-03-18, 10:33
Tinkerbella wanted 450 for VIP service. No thanks.$.5 upcharge over her normal rate. She's a fantastic piece of ass but ya, kinda steep.

BBHunter425
07-03-18, 18:00
Why am I getting emails asking for intel on my PDX experiences when this is a forum? I'm not going to put the two members who emailed me on blast but what is the point of the forum but to share information? If you want to trade pics or videos then I understand as that is an exposure you may not want everyone to see. However this is supposed to be about information sharing. Again my earlier question still stands and would appreciate any additional intel.

HermitCrab333
07-04-18, 00:40
Two that come to mind are Ibaqt and Pearl1969. I know earlier in this forum that someone said Ibaqt doesn't bb anymore, but she was down when I brought it up recently.

Good morning Gents.

So I'm heading to PDX for work next week and was hoping to get to see some new MILFs for bb service. I've seen Athena and Micki who are great and was hoping to change it up some. Can anyone offer up a MILF or two to try?

Thanks.

BBHunter425.

BobBridges
07-04-18, 10:16
Why am I getting emails asking for intel on my PDX experiences when this is a forum? I'm not going to put the two members who emailed me on blast but what is the point of the forum but to share information? If you want to trade pics or videos then I understand as that is an exposure you may not want everyone to see. However this is supposed to be about information sharing. Again my earlier question still stands and would appreciate any additional intel.I am one who emailed you. I sent you information about two MILF providers with recent confirmation, Kassie and Autumn Snow 33, and I asked if you had anything to share in return. It's interesting to me that you say you're not going to put me "on blast," as if you're doing me some kind of favor and not revealing my handle, when you yourself sent me info that is not publicly available on this forum. Seems a bit hipocritical to insinuate that others are doing something wrong when you are doing the same thing.

As I said in my response to you via PM, I think the reason people are emailing you like this is because there is a culture of keeping info to oneself on this forum. Members keep info to themselves, offering to trade it for info from others. If I simply posted all the info I had, then I would have nothing to trade with others, and I would feel like I was missing out on info. And that attitude feeds upon itself.

I would prefer that this forum be more open, like the Seattle forum seems to be, but that's not the way it is.

It only hurts the people that do that. However I have to point out, you have been a member for 5 months and this is your 5th post.

A2

BBHunter425
07-04-18, 12:42
Two that come to mind are Ibaqt and Pearl1969. I know earlier in this forum that someone said Ibaqt doesn't bb anymore, but she was down when I brought it up recently.Much appreciated Hermit! I tried out Amy (IBAQT) about 9 months ago and was a great experience but bb wasn't offered and she pushed away from it when I brought it up. When did you get to experience her? Would definitely go back and see Amy if she was doing bb. Thanks for the Pearl add and will definitely give Pearl a ring for my upcoming visit and see if she is available as she has a "fuck-me" look. Does Pearl provide GFE services as well?

BTW, if any of you are heading up to Seattle check out Pandora's http://pandorascabaret.com/. Stopped by there yesterday and saw Monsa. Check out my post on Seattle's Strip Club forum. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3940-Strip-Club-Reports&p=3848531&viewfull=1#post3848531.

OakRaiders89
07-04-18, 23:56
Will athena76 do bbfscip on the first meet?

EngineMan911
07-05-18, 01:05
She told me she prefers the SA way; going to school, blah blah. Had a good romp with her the other night.

I may repeat some time soon.What's the damage for BBFS?

Coolboarder78
07-05-18, 10:55
Will athena76 do bbfscip on the first meet?BBFS Yes, no CIP. Also fine with BBgreek and CIA. Unless she's changed in the last year, she is much bigger than her pictures. It was a huge turn off for me.

BradCooperMan
07-05-18, 17:06
Ok, just talked with her and she does have a place to play DT hit and miss. Other then that pick her up and take her where you want.

Here are a few things, please pay attention and follow some simple rules guys.

1. Don't flake on her, and don't play games just asking for pics when you really don't want to meet her. Not cool.

2. She has no car. So don't ask her to drive to you. You must go to her.

3. Don't be cheap. The rate is $200 hour, BBFS and she is cute and very good. Don't ask her for it all for less.

4. She works best with text, if you don't get her try over and over. Worth the work.

5. I don't need a bunch of messages form you asking me questions and to send you pics. I am giving you the info you can figure the rest out yourself.

Here is her number 503 XXX-0475.

BlueDog253
07-05-18, 23:59
BBFS Yes, no CIP. Also fine with BBgreek and CIA. Unless she's changed in the last year, she is much bigger than her pictures. It was a huge turn off for me.She's like jaba the hut triple chin now. You can CIP tho if you're snipped.

HotDog7979
07-06-18, 15:21
She's like jaba the hut triple chin now. You can CIP tho if you're snipped.Yuck I'd rather jack off LOL.

Scooby61
07-06-18, 16:02
Ok, just talked with her and she does have a place to play DT hit and miss. Other then that pick her up and take her where you want.

1. Don't flake on her, and don't play games just asking for pics when you really don't want to meet her. Not cool.

3. Don't be cheap. The rate is $200 hour, BBFS and she is cute and very good. Don't ask her for it all for less.

4. She works best with text, if you don't get her try over and over. Worth the work.

5. I don't need a bunch of messages form you asking me questions and to send you pics. I am giving you the info you can figure the rest out yourself.

Here is her number 503 XXX-0475.Not figuring out the missing phone digits so emailed Gina. No reply yet. Does she check her emails?

CreamPieSeeker
07-06-18, 22:50
First of all, much praise to BCM for openly sharing info.

I called Gina and scheduled appointment. However, her incall is at homeless shelter that she shares with dude. And he has to sign you in at the door. I said no thanks and left.

Here is her number 503 XXX-0475.

Scooby61
07-07-18, 01:14
First of all, much praise to BCM for openly sharing info.

I called Gina and scheduled appointment. However, her incall is at homeless shelter that she shares with dude. And he has to sign you in at the door. I said no thanks and left.Really being dumb here but going to ask anyway: Any hints on how to figure out the XXX digits? Please PM me if this is an inappropriate question on the open forum.

That's what I do when somebody posts a phone number. If you check the TOS you will see that it says

"Telephone Numbers are not permitted in the Forum at any time or for any reason.

Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to provide telephone numbers to other Forum Members.

FYI: This limitation is necessary due to a few persons who have in the past abused the Forum by posting bogus reports including telephone numbers of innocent third parties (typically ex-girlfriends, ex-wives, etc.) for the sole purpose of causing problems for these individuals."

If a post has a full phone number it's because that person is not moderated "for now" and I've never seen it.

A2

HermitCrab333
07-09-18, 00:43
I am not familiar with her. I am curious! Couldn't find her with that acronym.

She told me she prefers the SA way; going to school, blah blah. Had a good romp with her the other night.

I may repeat some time soon.

BobBridges
07-09-18, 02:18
Have seen 32 ontopbritneyb mentioned on this threads while back. Can anyone confirm?

HermitCrab333
07-09-18, 02:32
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=966&ei=NONCW8myJLP29AO6hK6YCQ&q=kill+a+kitten&oq=kill+a+kitten&gs_l=img. 3. 0 j0 i24 k1 l4. 3222.6290. 0. 6850.14. 12.0. 2. 2. 0. 171.826. 5 j4. 9. 0. 0. 1 ac. 1. 64. Img. 3. 11.836. 0. 35 i39 k1 j0 i30 k1 j0 i5 i30 k1. 0. hseobFZk14 M#imgrc=gE8 I8 Iz_Kbks-M:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=966&ei=NONCW8myJLP29AO6hK6YCQ&q=kill+a+kitten&oq=kill+a+kitten&gs_l=img. 3. 0 j0 i24 k1 l4. 3222.6290. 0. 6850.14. 12.0. 2. 2. 0. 171.826. 5 j4. 9. 0. 0. 1 ac. 1. 64. Img. 3. 11.836. 0. 35 i39 k1 j0 i30 k1 j0 i5 i30 k1. 0. hseobFZk14 M#imgrc=gE8 I8 Iz_Kbks-M:

She is a good little fuck. Thicker but will be a good little b* and take it rough.

I have seen her 2 x dumping my manbatter in her everytime.

No upcharge either.

PiercedNTiny
07-09-18, 14:47

I am not familiar with her. I am curious! Couldn't find her with that acronym.It's Kim_Chi on t and a. That's an underscore not a hyphen.

TaDandHa
07-09-18, 20:55
Have seen 32 ontopbritneyb mentioned on this threads while back. Can anyone confirm?She is hard to get hold off and her schedule is limited, last time I saw her was about 5 months ago. But if you secure an appointment, better brace for one-of-a-kind ride. Britney has a killer soccer-mom body and loves to take it hard on all holes. BB is not always guaranteed, I have been lucky a couple times out of my three visits. I figured a good foreplay will get you there and like most providers YMMV. CIP was not afforded both times but she did let me fill her ass and boy, can she take a pounding. She likes it deep and genuinely enjoys it. What I love most about her is that she is not a clock-watcher and if you can keep up with her non-stop O's, she will keep going for hours on end. She is tiny, very flexible and can take it in any position you give her. Totally insatiable. If you are a good tipper you will be rewarded on subsequent appointments.

BobBridges
07-12-18, 02:31
Rates are high to begin with, and everything. And I mean everything. Is an upsell. BBFS was not on the table. She is hot, but her personality is nauseating and her upselling is tiresome. I will not repeat. Oh, and she will try to manipulate you to write her a positive review. There are many better ways to spend your time and your money.

GetRealPdx
07-12-18, 09:15
[Deleted by Admin]

You have got to be shitting me. You post twice a month and you just told somebody that they should write a review on another site.

You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

A2

HotDog7979
07-13-18, 14:21
I was trying to see this SA woman a red head but looks like she pulled her profile. Anyone here active on SA get a chance to see her? Hopefully she will be back.

Beaver01
07-15-18, 11:22
Rates are high to begin with, and everything. And I mean everything. Is an upsell. BBFS was not on the table. She is hot, but her personality is nauseating and her upselling is tiresome. I will not repeat. Oh, and she will try to manipulate you to write her a positive review. There are many better ways to spend your time and your money.Thanks Bob, I almost pulled the trigger on that one and now glad I didn't.

Jose Cuervo
07-15-18, 12:32
Hey guys, any intel on Kailee on TNA? I get the bb vibe from her ads but can anyone confirm?

In return, I can confirm Carleebabee -- she is super hot and very upfront about bb services. Highly recommend. She has taken down her ads but her email is in her profile.

Peace,

Jose.

Flyer99
07-15-18, 17:07
$. 5 upcharge for VIP services but IMHO she's worth it. Hot, bangin' body, submissive, likes it rough, etc etc etc.

$$ 5 for a 1/2 of bbfscip submissive PSE / GFE and there is ass play if she connects with you and you're "fun sized" correctly for her. Not a clockwatcher fwiw.

PiercedNTiny
07-15-18, 19:18
Hey guys, any intel on Kailee on TNA? I get the bb vibe from her ads but can anyone confirm?

In return, I can confirm Carleebabee -- she is super hot and very upfront about bb services. Highly recommend. She has taken down her ads but her email is in her profile.

Peace,

Jose.Very very YMMV.

Don't bring it up over phone. It definitely won't happen.

She needs to meet you and get a "feel" for you to determine what she's open to, including bb.

She offered to come to my place and meet me for free, I countered with meeting for a drink or light lunch, we clicked and it's been fairly nice each time.

And I'm ugly AF so I believe it's an "if we click" situation. Or she just does it with everyone and she doesn't want to outright say it LOL.

Round House
07-16-18, 11:02
Hi I travel the west coast a bit and just found this site.

Kailee didn't happen for me but I did not push for it and only saw her once.

Can anyone confirm:

Carmen Lexus.

Fabiana camila.

Melina love.

Carmenalexa.

Chloe2018.

Sammy heart.

Member #5778
07-16-18, 20:17
All this talk of TNA girls has me thinking about recreating an account! That and Backpage and Craigslist getting shut down really put a dent in my pooning.

When BP went down I took the opportunity to take a much needed break and do hunt around. Here are the sites I found for those of you that choose to avoid TNA drama like me:

Adultlook Dot Com: Not a review board but a decent sized directory of the local talent.

Eroticmonkey Dot CH: Shitty review board and sometime in the last month or so they made it pay per view, still works as a directory.

Portland Dot Skipthegames Dot Com: Haven't pulled the trigger on this but I see quite a few familiar faces, including this girl who got mentioned here a while back. Rates are steep and BB was an upsell at the time. Can anyone confim BB during a recent visit?

Https: / / portland. Skipthegames. Com / female-escorts / duos-available-with-rileybabyy / 591838352114.

Also I saw Maci J about a week ago and BBFS was no longer offered. She's a decent PSE though. Http: / / macij. Com.

BlueDog253
07-17-18, 02:17
All this talk of TNA girls has me thinking about recreating an account! That and Backpage and Craigslist getting shut down really put a dent in my pooning.

When BP went down I took the opportunity to take a much needed break and do hunt around. Here are the sites I found for those of you that choose to avoid TNA drama like me:

Adultlook Dot Com: Not a review board but a decent sized directory of the local talent.

Eroticmonkey Dot CH: Shitty review board and sometime in the last month or so they made it pay per view, still works as a directory.

Portland Dot Skipthegames Dot Com: Haven't pulled the trigger on this but I see quite a few familiar faces, including this girl who got mentioned here a while back. Rates are steep and BB was an upsell at the time. Can anyone confim BB during a recent visit?

Https: / / portland. Skipthegames. Com / female-escorts / duos-available-with-rileybabyy / 591838352114.

Also I saw Maci J about a week ago and BBFS was no longer offered. She's a decent PSE though. Http: / / macij. Com.Three weeks ago, I bb'd her but I must warn you that I know her personally.

Member #5778
07-17-18, 15:49
Three weeks ago, I bb'd her but I must warn you that I know her personally.The title of your report says Riley? I was asking about Maleah.

Samadams17
07-17-18, 19:16
$. 5 upcharge for VIP services but IMHO she's worth it. Hot, bangin' body, submissive, likes it rough, etc etc etc.

$$ 5 for a 1/2 of bbfscip submissive PSE / GFE and there is ass play if she connects with you and you're "fun sized" correctly for her. Not a clockwatcher fwiw.Whoa she never let me cip before. Her rates are a lot higher now than last fall but maybe I'll play again just for old times sake.

BlueDog253
07-17-18, 23:03
The title of your report says Riley? I was asking about Maleah.It's been a minute since I hit Maleah bb. She gained a lot of weight so you're on your own on that one.

Scooby61
07-18-18, 01:16

$$ 5 for a 1/2 of bbfscip submissive PSE / GFE and there is ass play if she connects with you and you're "fun sized" correctly for her. Not a clockwatcher fwiw.Any information on what Tinkerbella13 might like as far as drinks in the room, gifts, etc?

JjeeterJake
07-18-18, 17:31
https://www.seeking.com/member/31ba49df-7876-4a56-9001-1b6facb75baf

250 - BBFS. Cip - pdxbaby176.

MrMarsten
07-18-18, 19:28
Any information on what Tinkerbella13 might like as far as drinks in the room, gifts, etc?She's into 420. Not sure about drinks.

Flyer99
07-18-18, 21:07
Guys she's YMMV.

Actually ALL these bb girls are YMMV. Consider these "reviews" free info and learn something.

My freakin PM box blows up every time I type a review from someone who wants to be lead by the hand to get it without meeting the girls.

There is no magic wand to this. Go see them and see what happens. If you don't get want you're after, change your game.

And for fucks sake stop asking them on the phone or via text and wondering why they say NO. Change your game.

HotDog7979
07-19-18, 11:54
Guys she's YMMV.

Actually ALL these bb girls are YMMV. Consider these "reviews" free info and learn something.

My freakin PM box blows up every time I type a review from someone who wants to be lead by the hand to get it without meeting the girls.

There is no magic wand to this. Go see them and see what happens. If you don't get want you're after, change your game.

And for fucks sake stop asking them on the phone or via text and wondering why they say NO. Change your game.So true sir. If the lady is so inclined to BB she will. But don't ask. LOL.

JjeeterJake
07-19-18, 12:52
Here's an SA Girl. https://www.seeking.com/member/2dd2243e-3d39-4e9c-b68f-c7f1fe076eef.

CIP / BBFS / $400.

SimpleHuman
07-19-18, 20:51
https://www.seeking.com/member/1379106d-23f4-4f1e-a047-14f7aeec1acc

Confirmed. A little more of the trailer park variety but nice enough. Pictures are very complimentary.

IntoFun
07-20-18, 05:16
I can confirm Olivia is BBFS during her VIP session. I just met with her tonight. Attractive young woman with a long slender body. Very nice and personable. Dreamed of bbj, bb mish with doggie finish. Felt amazing with a balls deep cip. Kind of spendy but if you like a long, lean, nice provider with cip finish go see her. You will enjoy.

IntoFun.

Scooby61
07-20-18, 15:55
I can confirm Olivia is BBFS during her VIP session. I just met with her tonight. Attractive young woman with a long slender body. Very nice and personable. Dreamed of bbj, bb mish with doggie finish. Felt amazing with a balls deep cip. Kind of spendy but if you like a long, lean, nice provider with cip finish go see her. You will enjoy.

IntoFun.Awesome news. Tried to set a meeting tonight but Olivia was busy so planned on meeting at 1100 this morning. She was a no show and now she's not answering. Thanks for the wonderful reviews. I will keep trying when she's in Portland.

Moiz33
07-21-18, 00:26
Awesome news. Tried to set a meeting tonight but Olivia was busy so planned on meeting at 1100 this morning. She was a no show and now she's not answering. Thanks for the wonderful reviews. I will keep trying when she's in Portland.She's nice but shit at keeping to time. And lies about it.

The first attempt she kept saying she was 15 mins away for 1. 5 hrs then stopped responding.

The second try she was 2 hrs late, but did the 15 mins away thing consistently. It was a nice time, but not good enough for a repeat with her timing.

Samadams17
07-21-18, 00:28
She's nice but shit at keeping to time. And lies about it.

The first attempt she kept saying she was 15 mins away for 1. 5 hrs then stopped responding.

The second try she was 2 hrs late, but did the 15 mins away thing consistently. It was a nice time, but not good enough for a repeat with her timing.Yah she regularly has issues with being on time. My first time I was delayed and strung along for at least 2 hours and was furious.

Flyer99
07-21-18, 17:33
Yep, her timekeeping sucks but most of these hidden gems can't tell time. Hit her up hours before you really want some and have an open schedule. Not the best bet for a short notice thing but every once in a while she surprises me with actually being there within 30 minutes.

I hope this wasn't in response to my gift question. If so I apologize. I'm a green horn just trying to figure out proper etiquette on an outcall. I didn't mean to imply that a gift would lead to BBFS.Wasn't you. I didn't respond but it wasn't you LOL.

Scooby61
07-23-18, 15:07
So missing out with Tinkerbella13, I contacted GiselleLove on short notice. While $$ is way over the top, she is a lovely lady, not a clock watcher and we had a fantastic time. Best of all, she was right on time. As for BBFS, I didn't go there because everything else was awesome and CFS did it for me. Normally CFS doesn't get me there but she spend a good 90 minutes with foreplay and I was more than ready to 'finish'. Sorry I don't have more.

Homer Pimpson
07-24-18, 01:45
Guys she's YMMV.

And for fucks sake stop asking them on the phone or via text and wondering why they say NO. Change your game.Those fools in Seattle are notorious for calling providers and asking about BB.

TaDandHa
07-24-18, 12:58
Fuck yeah!Well, do tell, Pounds!

Sounds like you had fun. Inquiring minds would love to know.

Flyer99
07-24-18, 19:51
Those fools in Seattle are notorious for calling providers and asking about BB.Yessir it is lunacy but so many fools get popped in stings. Wonder why. LOL.

IntoFun
07-28-18, 16:29
I would enjoy meeting another BBFS lady. My well is dry at the moment. LOL Any of you fine gents have a recommendation? I will report back on the experience.

Intofun.

LazenBy007
08-01-18, 02:08
Has talked for a couple weeks via text after SA intro. Met for some afternoon fun today and can indeed confirm. I was short on time but had thought earlier I would have at least 45 minutes or so. No discussion of donation until in the bedroom. I said "hey, I had 300 for you. Does that work?" Her response was "that is very helpful. Anything you want, cum wherever". OK BBBJ. Really tight vagina (and I'm fairly thick). One pop then gone. Marginal teeth situation, super nice older black lab. Will repeat.

Well, do tell, Pounds!

Sounds like you had fun. Inquiring minds would love to know.

BBHusky
08-01-18, 07:56
When was the last time that you did BB with her, because she told me absolutely not even for $1000? She also said that she will never do it in this hobby.

Kim_Chi.

Fuck Yeah!

HotDog7979
08-02-18, 09:36
https://www.seeking.com/member/31c73d43-fa80-4385-b16e-d7d63a15dd7a

HotDog7979
08-02-18, 09:38
https://www.seeking.com/member/31c73d43-fa80-4385-b16e-d7d63a15dd7aShe is over in Vancouver easy to find. 200 for the hour boys. Enjoy.

HotDog7979
08-02-18, 09:40
https://www.seeking.com/member/7b3d6bf2-eba5-46ee-b5ed-ed906f5f61ad

HotDog7979
08-02-18, 09:42
https://www.seeking.com/member/78715301-3c3a-44d0-bb4c-1c816cbb2b0a

HotDog7979
08-02-18, 09:44
https://www.seeking.com/member/7b3d6bf2-eba5-46ee-b5ed-ed906f5f61adShe will B. B. After showing papers. All ports open. Weird part is husband hangs out in other room. He can't seem to satisfy her hunger for cock LOL. 200-250.

JayPP
08-03-18, 16:50
https://www.seeking.com/member/9ec23d9c-5c8c-7708-566b-b7e9a269bc0b

400 damage, smoking hot spinner, tight body YMMV but B. B. After second visit and showing papers. She actually looks better then her pics.

BigBear4545
08-04-18, 03:41
Hi I travel the west coast a bit and just found this site.

Can anyone confirm:

Sammy heart.I can confirm this is a HELL NO with Sammy. She uses FC and will not see you if you even mention this.

DawnOfTime
08-04-18, 17:25
She is back. Nice black girl. Bbfscip https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?179900-CeCeRocha..

RawDogger
08-04-18, 18:41
Just made last-minute plans for a trip to PDX tomorrow. I used to be a regular down there and know the usual suspects but would be interested in something new. Any recommendations on a fairly sure thing for CIP? Spinner or big naturals preferred.

MisterChowder
08-04-18, 19:42
I've seen this one reported for BBFS before, anyone seen her lately? Seems like she could be pretty rough around the edges but she's cheap and close to me.

https://backpage.com.portland.listcrawler.com/post/26763037/

BlueDog253
08-04-18, 22:21
I've seen this one reported for BBFS before, anyone seen her lately? Seems like she could be pretty rough around the edges but she's cheap and close to me.

https://backpage.com.portland.listcrawler.com/post/26763037/I see her friend quite a bit, but then she kinda went away. Hit Kendra up instead, first time she said she was on her way, then.

After 2 hours said she got into a fender bender. The 2nd time, she said to head over in 30, I texted her in 30 and she responded 5 hours later saying her phone died. Said that since it wasnt working out, that I probably shouldn't contact her anymore. But I've hit that BBFS, bbg, bb everything. Bb is her GFE rate. She's alright. Just kind of old. Sketchy motels.

John Chemistry
08-05-18, 04:09
I see her friend quite a bit, but then she kinda went away. Hit Kendra up instead, first time she said she was on her way, then.

After 2 hours said she got into a fender bender. The 2nd time, she said to head over in 30, I texted her in 30 and she responded 5 hours later saying her phone died. Said that since it wasnt working out, that I probably shouldn't contact her anymore. But I've hit that BBFS, bbg, bb everything. Bb is her GFE rate. She's alright. Just kind of old. Sketchy motels.Do you have a link for Kendra? Did BBFS cip with Brielleevens in Longview.

BlueDog253
08-06-18, 00:36
Do you have a link for Kendra? Did BBFS cip with Brielleevens in Longview.It's that listcrawler chick mentioned below. You have a lot of patience if you saw Brielle. She nods off a lot.

Flyer99
08-06-18, 20:19
It's that listcrawler chick mentioned below. You have a lot of patience if you saw Brielle. She nods off a lot.Damn for sure on that. Used to see her a coupe yrs ago early mornings twice a week on my way through Longview.

She would "get ready" in the bathroom and pass out for an hour or longer. First couple times I waited. After that I told her if she nods off I'm going to just take it. She laughed quietly and said "I dare you".

She's a submissive little nymph from then on it was like a game. She never let me in her ass but I'm pumped that little box full two dozen times probably.

She's unreliable as shit now. I'd fuck her daily if I was close by and could just knock on her door and take it.

Member #5778
08-06-18, 20:57
1. How do you get PPM rates the rules say its not allowed.

2. Hows the quality there BBFS or not is it wrth paying for a subscription just to deal with Golden pussy Syndrome?

3. Wahts the quantity of PPMs vs girls that actually want a monthly arangement?

I want to try it but relationships make me limp.

BlueDog253
08-07-18, 00:03
Damn for sure on that. Used to see her a coupe yrs ago early mornings twice a week on my way through Longview.

She would "get ready" in the bathroom and pass out for an hour or longer. First couple times I waited. After that I told her if she nods off I'm going to just take it. She laughed quietly and said "I dare you".

She's a submissive little nymph from then on it was like a game. She never let me in her ass but I'm pumped that little box full two dozen times probably.

She's unreliable as shit now. I'd fuck her daily if I was close by and could just knock on her door and take it.Just linking up is a week long endeavor.

Flyer99
08-07-18, 11:14
Just linking up is a week long endeavor.Ya it's kinda sad. The last time we met up she had letters from the local jail all over her bed one day. Coloring on them in different shades of "mood" in between hits.

Girls and their dumbass boyfriends.

I hope he doesn't mind his honeypot prefilled and refilled lmao.

GoodTimesXXX
08-07-18, 14:35
Lookings for contact info for justbootsbaby. I have a young spinner from tna all ports open. No limits.

JayPP
08-07-18, 17:51
Hey looks like her SA page is down for some reason, She hit me up and said PM for contact details until new one is up.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9ec23d9c-5c8c-7708-566b-b7e9a269bc0b

400 damage, smoking hot spinner, tight body YMMV but B. B. After second visit and showing papers. She actually looks better then her pics.

JayPP
08-07-18, 18:09
Spinner that was on SA looking for some dates, PM for ctc & details. She's got a spinner body, has had a kid but super enthusiastic and takes it like a champ. CIM CIP with papers, I also just DPed her so if you are interested in that I'm game to tag team her.

JeffAllStar
08-07-18, 20:17
Ya it's kinda sad. The last time we met up she had letters from the local jail all over her bed one day. Coloring on them in different shades of "mood" in between hits.

Girls and their dumbass boyfriends.

I hope he doesn't mind his honeypot prefilled and refilled lmao.Just so I am clear. . . Are we talking about Brielleevans from TNA 27 slim white girl?

BobBridges
08-07-18, 20:27
Been exploring SA a bit and it looks intriguing. I'm ready to plunk down my $90 but I don't want to pay with my credit card. Normally I would use a visa gift card but it has to accept international transactions. None of the visa / MC / Amex gift cards I can find are able to do international transactions. Anyone know where to get one that will? Or other ways to pay that don't link to me IRL?

SimpleHuman
08-08-18, 13:02
Just so I am clear. . . Are we talking about Brielleevans from TNA 27 slim white girl?Yes. They're talking about BrielleEvans from TNA. I've seen her not too long ago. One of those texts out of the blue from her. Sad actually because she's fairly smart and she used to be super cute. Time and lifestyle has definitely taken it's toll on her.

HotDog7979
08-08-18, 13:56
Been exploring SA a bit and it looks intriguing. I'm ready to plunk down my $90 but I don't want to pay with my credit card. Normally I would use a visa gift card but it has to accept international transactions. None of the visa / MC / Amex gift cards I can find are able to do international transactions. Anyone know where to get one that will? Or other ways to pay that don't link to me IRL?I used a visa gift card. Worked great.

JayPP
08-08-18, 13:58
https://www.seeking.com/member/3ce45524-3ff4-4100-ae4e-a0c3bc06ce51

And she's got a way better pic. Tell her Charles sent yah.

Hey looks like her SA page is down for some reason, She hit me up and said PM for contact details until new one is up.

WebbHoes
08-09-18, 16:47
What up Portland!

I am coming down this week.

Ya'll know what I am looking for.

Send me some names of ladies that will rawdog a brutha.

Peace!

WebbHoes
08-09-18, 16:51
https://www.seeking.com/member/78715301-3c3a-44d0-bb4c-1c816cbb2b0aMad Respect HD. Good looking out.

Peace.

WebbHoes
08-09-18, 16:55
https://www.seeking.com/member/31ba49df-7876-4a56-9001-1b6facb75baf

250 - BBFS. Cip - pdxbaby176.Link is dead. Send me her digits.

Alan Cain
08-10-18, 00:04
Carmen Lexus.

Fuck Yeah!Can you clarify? I can't find Carmen Lexus. Do you mean Carmen Alexis? Or some other Carmen? Thanks.

EngineMan911
08-10-18, 01:10
She is back. Nice black girl. Bbfscip https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?179900-CeCeRocha..Hmm, saw her Tuesday and condoms on both nightstands. Wanted to be "safety first" even after some pretty wild DATY. Got the stripper slide and a great BBBJ But no BBFS for me.

Coolboarder78
08-10-18, 11:52
Can you clarify? I can't find Carmen Lexus. Do you mean Carmen Alexis? Or some other Carmen? Thanks.https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?375045-Carmen-Lexus

WantsMore
08-10-18, 12:46
Has anyone seen Giselle love recently; I've noticed she hasn't updated her pictures in a long time, and I'm wondering if she still looks the same?

Also curious to what's included in her "King" session?

Marvin1978
08-10-18, 18:09
Carmen Lexus.

Fuck Yeah!What was the donation for that kind off fun.

Alan Cain
08-10-18, 20:08
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?375045-Carmen-LexusThanks man. For some reason wasn't showing up on search.

MrMarsten
08-10-18, 20:17
Has anyone seen Giselle love recently; I've noticed she hasn't updated her pictures in a long time, and I'm wondering if she still looks the same?

Also curious to what's included in her "King" session?No idea about the king session but I thought she was in significantly worse shape than her photos when I saw her around a year ago.

Samadams17
08-10-18, 21:06
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?375045-Carmen-LexusInteresting. I was thinking she'd be down when I first walked in but she was really quick to grab the condom so I didn't even push it with her. Any tips in cracking the code?

Scooby61
08-10-18, 23:54

Also curious to what's included in her "King" session?I saw Giselle lately and yes she still looks the same. As for King, previous posts here would indicate BBFS but that didn't happen for me. More likely that I didn't go there then anything else.

WantsMore
08-12-18, 13:12
No idea about the king session but I thought she was in significantly worse shape than her photos when I saw her around a year ago.Thanks for your reply, its been over a year since I last saw her also, and she had gotten "softer" in the time since I had first met her, probably late 2014. That coupled with the fact that some of her photos have to be four years old now are the reasons for my concern. With the way her rates keep going up, one might think some new pictures are in order.

WantsMore
08-12-18, 13:13
I saw Giselle lately and yes she still looks the same. As for King, previous posts here would indicate BBFS but that didn't happen for me. More likely that I didn't go there then anything else.Thanks for your reply.

CumDropper
08-12-18, 14:41
Eliza Belle.

CumDropper
08-12-18, 14:52
I had a date with Laryssa recently.

Still as good as ever.

All holes open for bb.

She loves being dominated.

CumDropper
08-12-18, 14:55
I've been reading the forum with interest the past few weeks after a TNA girl asked me if I was a poster on this board. I finally figured out how to subscribe and I thought I would add some information for our community.

Here are three TNA girls who have advertised lately that either do BBFS or at the very least used to (I know this through personal experience). I must confess none of those experiences have been recent and their views might have changed.

Neema wanted additional donation +100.

Kiana69 wanted extra but I don't remember what we settled on.

Laryssa had seen each other a few times, she made no request for more than her normal fee.

Here are three more that have told me they do BBFS and any of the associated requirements. Again this was a verbal discussion, so I can't swear they would have gone through with it and things might have changed since my discussion.

Danielle Blu recently posted after on TNA after a long hiatus. She used to strip and I visited her at a club and she said she was up for it (but it was several years ago).

FunKeri we met and she was older than I expected so I didn't go forward with it but she was game.

GiselleLove Told me it was available with recent documentation of health status and a larger donation. She suggested double her fee but I didn't negotiate but clearly if you were interested, I suspect the price would be negotiable.

Hope you all find that of interest.Is Kiana69 still around?

I would really enjoy seeing her.

WebbHoes
08-12-18, 22:55
I got lucky. Sarabeth0228 was available.

Bbfscip×2 , BBBJ, facefuck.

Didn't prenegotiate. Just slid it in. Tipped her 100 over her rate.

HermitCrab333
08-13-18, 01:57
Fuck Yeah!

Rawdog!Laryssa and Kiana are old warhorses when it comes to BBFS. They been doing it for years.

John Chemistry
08-13-18, 04:51
I got lucky. Sarabeth0228 was available.

Bbfscip2 , BBBJ, facefuck.

Didn't prenegotiate. Just slid it in. Tipped her 100 over her rate.I've BBFS cip with her a few times in her van. She is all ways late and such a flake that I had to stop seeing her. That girl is her own worst enemy.

WarpFactor69
08-13-18, 12:17
Is Kiana69 still around?

I would really enjoy seeing her.She was in Portland recently. Would like to see that tattoo on the side of her body up close and personal.

HotDog7979
08-13-18, 15:24
I had a date with Laryssa recently.

Still as good as ever.

All holes open for bb.

She loves being dominated.She claims that is BS and does not do BB.

WarpFactor69
08-13-18, 16:14
She claims that is BS and does not do BB.What did you do, discuss this with her? What positive outcome could you possibly expect from that?

MisterChowder
08-13-18, 17:09
I've BBFS cip with her a few times in her van. She is all ways late and such a flake that I had to stop seeing her. That girl is her own worst enemy.Anyone had any luck negotiating rates with her? I've always been interested but seems a little high for someone who is going to be a pain in the ass.

CreamPieSeeker
08-13-18, 21:48
I've wanted to try this to providers. Full rate if within 5 minutes. $20 if 5-10 late. $50 if 10-15 late. $100 or cancel at my discretion if more than 15 late.

We all should do this.

Anyone had any luck negotiating rates with her? I've always been interested but seems a little high for someone who is going to be a pain in the ass.

HuksAlot
08-14-18, 09:56
She claims that is BS and does not do BB.I've seen her at least 25 times and all encounters were BB and cum wherever you want. Haven't seen her recently however. The first date with her was perhaps 10 years ago when she hosted out of her dump apartment on and Skidmore. Mr happy was not going to pop with a cover on, so I pulled out and told her that I'm going to self serve myself and shoot in her mouth. She immediately said fuck me raw and cum in me. It was game on. She's a good fuck at a reasonable cost.

HotDog7979
08-14-18, 12:58
I've seen her at least 25 times and all encounters were BB and cum wherever you want. Haven't seen her recently however. The first date with her was perhaps 10 years ago when she hosted out of her dump apartment on and Skidmore. Mr happy was not going to pop with a cover on, so I pulled out and told her that I'm going to self serve myself and shoot in her mouth. She immediately said fuck me raw and cum in me. It was game on. She's a good fuck at a reasonable cost.Well you never know with these ladies. One minuted they say no the next they need the money so bad they will fuck a horse. LOL.

If you see her again let us know sir. Thanks.

John Chemistry
08-14-18, 21:51
Anyone had any luck negotiating rates with her? I've always been interested but seems a little high for someone who is going to be a pain in the ass.I pay 150 for a cardate BBFS cip.

BradCooperMan
08-15-18, 15:03
[Deleted by Admin]

You need to try this and not sound like a pimp or promoter.

A2

BradCooperMan
08-15-18, 17:02
I must have put to much info down, sorry about that just trying to be safe and clear so all can have fun.

I have a new girl that is hot and a blast. Tall fantastic body huge natural tits. Great shape.

PM and I will give you her number.

Thanks!

Dimarzio
08-15-18, 21:13
Wow good find! I PMd you.

I must have put to much info down, sorry about that just trying to be safe and clear so all can have fun.

I have a new girl that is hot and a blast. Tall fantastic body huge natural tits. Great shape.

Thanks!

GinVermo
08-15-18, 23:49
I've wanted to try this to providers. Full rate if within 5 minutes. $20 if 5-10 late. $50 if 10-15 late. $100 or cancel at my discretion if more than 15 late.

We all should do this.Absolutely!! And I have. It's a remarkable training tool. Your provider quickly learns the basic courtesy of being on time, just as she should be.

Scooby61
08-16-18, 11:13

Thanks!PM Sent and Thank You!!

BradCooperMan
08-16-18, 15:20

Thanks!Here are some of the details;.

BBBJ.

BBFS if tested.

No Greek.

Light kissing.

No Incall.

Rate $200 hour.

WebbHoes
08-18-18, 11:36
Here are some of the details;.

BBBJ.

BBFS if tested.

No Greek.

Light kissing.

No Incall.

Rate $200 hour.Send me the number brah.

PapaRock
08-18-18, 11:52
I pay 150 for a cardate BBFS cip.I don't know how to do FS in a car. You must have a fucking Chevy van.

WebbHoes
08-18-18, 17:31
Nice MILF that loves to get stretched out and pounded.

Big floppy titties.

I pounded her pussy for about 40 minutes after I facefucked her.

Dropped my seed deep in her pussy.

She said she ain't been fucked like that in a while.

No upcharge neither.

Her legs were wobbly when she left my place.

BradCooperMan
08-20-18, 12:58
Many of you saw her, and know she is fun. However, due to no incall she was a flake. She now has Incall DT Portland.

BBFS-If you're clean and tested.

BBBJ.

Some anal, must ask her.

Rate $175--Great deal as I have had a blast with her just today!

She is half white have Asian, very pretty.

503 960-XXXX.

BradCooperMan
08-21-18, 16:13
Fuck yeah! Cumdumpster is back!Guys I am done with this one, no more. I made her promise she would not be a flake If I did a ad for her. Well my bad I listened to a hooker. Never again.

She is a flake and a waist of time because she just won't get back to you.

PM about Peaches she is smoking hot and you will miss out on a keeper if you wait.

Samadams17
08-21-18, 16:25
Spent some time with Peaches and I highly endorse her. She was fun, punctual, great open personality. She was engaged the whole time and seemed to be enjoying herself. Her tits are fantastic as well.

HuksAlot
08-21-18, 19:35
The last time I attempted to hook up with her which would have been our second romp in 3 weeks, she went ghost after a couple of texts. She was desperate for cash and a place to sleep on the first romp, so arrangements went smoothly. Not so much the second go around. I haven't contacted her since.

Guys I am done with this one, no more. I made her promise she would not be a flake If I did a ad for her. Well my bad I listened to a hooker. Never again.

She is a flake and a waist of time because she just won't get back to you.

PM about Peaches she is smoking hot and you will miss out on a keeper if you wait.

Scorpion20
08-22-18, 00:18
Saw this cutie a while back. CIP. Long legs, nice A cup.

PoonHound1969
08-22-18, 03:21
Who? Have a link? How did you approach her?

What was the damages?

Saw this cutie a while back. CIP. Long legs, nice A cup.

PoonHound1969
08-22-18, 09:55
Found her still would like some details.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1536819-%26%239825%3B%26%239825%3B%26%239825%3B-DON-T-MISS-OUT!-catch-me-while-you-can!26%239825%3 B%26%239825%3 B%26%239825%3 B&highlight=Sash+j.

What was the damages?

Scorpion20
08-22-18, 14:58

What was the damages?https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?195679-Sash-J

EbonyBareback
08-26-18, 04:18
Hi. New to forum. Used to cruise backpage with rare success, now both BP and Craigslist personals are gone. Got kicked off of tna for even Suggesting that I'm into bareach only! Hopefully you guy's will be more understanding. I'm looking for Portland Local girls fitting certain criteria. Must be bareb FS, no limits, cip, And deep kissing, more of a girlfriend experience Without condoms. Must be ebony (Latina are sexy as well), young, under 30, and Slim!! And preferably has incall location in portland! I'm open to specific suggestions. You can pm me as well (along with any ebony cuties reading this). Thanks for your patience. I'm Johnny.

WebbHoes
08-28-18, 13:42
Hi. New to forum. Used to cruise backpage with rare success, now both BP and Craigslist personals are gone. Got kicked off of tna for even Suggesting that I'm into bareach only! Hopefully you guy's will be more understanding. I'm looking for Portland Local girls fitting certain criteria. Must be bareb FS, no limits, cip, And deep kissing, more of a girlfriend experience Without condoms. Must be ebony (Latina are sexy as well), young, under 30, and Slim!! And preferably has incall location in portland! I'm open to specific suggestions. You can pm me as well (along with any ebony cuties reading this). Thanks for your patience. I'm Johnny.Please be more specific.